Underground boxing by NaastyDarkness
Summary:

Mike was an adult, not a very successful one, but an adult all the same. Once in a while he had drinks with his former college colleagues, including his ex-girlfriend Sarah.

She will introduce him to the underground boxing. Thinking that he could get some easy money, Mike will find himself involved in something he wasn't prepared for. He certainly was not aware of the size of the event.


This is a secret event, don´t tell your family or friends about it. It is certainly not for all publics


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Slow Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 9390 Read: 5534 Published: August 16 2022 Updated: August 16 2022

1. Chapter 1 by NaastyDarkness

2. Chapter 2 by NaastyDarkness

3. Chapter 3 by NaastyDarkness

Chapter 1 by NaastyDarkness

Chapter 1 - The dinner


“Drink! Drink! Drink!” Cheered by his friends.

Mike slurped drunkenly after drinking the whole jar of beer.  He raised victoriously the empty jar to the air as the group cheered and laughed. All but Sarah.

The whole group was having fun in the bar that used to be their second home. They all met in their first year of university and got together twice a year to remember the good old times. The bar wasn´t fancy, with a certain fragrance of cheap booze and wet wood.

Not that Mike could expend much more on a night out. Many of his former university colleagues had good jobs now. However, he jumped from one job to another. He wasn't good at studying back then and he wasn't good at working nowadays. He was good at partying though, he used to be the party center back then and these sporadic occasions made him remember the best version of his old self.

He still looked good and muscular, but it wasn't so easy to meet girls in his early thirties as it was in college. He had little to offer besides his looks, which wasn’t as appealing as a stable job and a few zeros in the bank account these days. That is why he thought that maybe today he could try something with his ex girlfriend, Sarah.

In front of him, her brunette ex girlfriend drank from her gintonic from a straw that merged with her red full lips. Sarah hadn’t spoken to him yet, even though she caught him glimpsing at her rack. Four years had passed since Mike fucked the hell out of her for the last time, but her breasts seemed as perky as always.

“So Sarah, how have you been?” She turned her head towards Mike, doing very little to hide her indifference towards him. 


“Good.” She answered rather dryly, turning her head again to the other conversation on her left.

“Years have been kind to you, looking as hot as always, huh?” God, he sounded desperate.

His charming skills were quite rusted and the alcohol wasn't helping. Sarah turned her head back to him as she rolled her eyes.

“Look Mike don't even try it, okay? I'm not in my college years anymore. I can't allow myself to waste my best years with such a low quality man like you. What are you making, 25?30 thousand a year?” She grinned

“I-I wouldn't know” He answered

“You don't know how much you make a year?” She smiled incredulously.

“Well, I know that in my previous job I was making 26 thousand, but now that I'm unemployed…”

She laughed, almost spilling her drink all over her, a sight that Mike would have enjoyed. At least he would have gotten something out of this humiliation. “Good god! How can you be unemployed these days! Everyone´s got a job.” Sara teased him “I should have seen it back then that you were nothing more than a hot macho man.”

Sick of it Mike stormed out to smoke a cigarette. Out in the fresh of the night he cursed Sarah over and over. Ever since she swapped degrees from business management to woman studies she had become so meaner. She never admitted it, but he suspected that was the main reason why she left him. Of course, the fact that he was always chatting and staring at other girls had something to do too.

Right when he was going back inside, Mike saw Sarah going out of the bar.

“I´m going home and I wanted to tell you I was too mean back there.” Mike couldn´t remember a single time that Sarah had apologized before. “I was enjoying myself a bit, since we didn't end on very good terms. The fact that you were always trying to nail other girls while you were with me” She paused to breath, definitely still angry about that “wasn't the nicest thing to do on your side”

Mike wasn't entirely sure that was an honest apology, but why would she apologize if she didn't mean to?

“No worries, I was a dustch back then” He said sympathetically

“Anyhow, I remember you used to box back in college” Sarah gave him a contact card “I know there is a place where a girl fights every Friday with any man that challenges her. The prize is 10 thousand. I remember you used to brag about how men were superior to women regardless of whatever bullshit my degree argued about it. But before I give you the card, you don't remember what happens tomorrow right?”

He chuckled “You know I´m very bad at dates”

“You haven't changed a bit. '' She handed him the card. He was fairly unsure that such a good deal could exist.


“This is kind of an underground thing, so don't tell anybody besides me if you go. That´s a match I would enjoy very much. Goodbye Mike” She winked at him and left knowing that he would be staring at her ass as she left in the night.

Interesting

Chapter 2 by NaastyDarkness

Chapter 2 - The match

“What am I doing here?” He asked himself as he stood in front of a rather old building in the suburbs.

He didn't take all the match story seriously when Sarah explained to him. He left the card on his nightstand and forgot about it. But then the week progressed and his landlord asked him for the rent. He couldn't ask his parents for money again. Suddenly, the ten thousand seemed more interesting.

Probably it was some kind of stupid joke from Sarah. Beating a girl shouldn't be too difficult for him. He had won a couple of official matches back then and at 6´4´´ he doubted any woman could pose any real threat to him.



Anyhow, it was worth the shoot. Or so he thought…

Besides, he had told Sarah that he was going to join the fight. From the other night, he had the feeling that it would be a turn on for her to see him in this fight. In his head, he might nail her and get ten thousand in the process. What could go wrong?

He had called the number in the contact card. The woman told him to use the back door and not tell anyone that he was coming.

Mike walked towards the back door, next to it a group of women were smoking and drinking their fancy cocktails. Their looks seemed rather out of place. In their mid thirties, the three women were dressed with expensive clothes, classy looks and seemed to take good care of themselves.


“Are you tonight´s fighter?” One of them asked as he opened the door

“Yes, ma’m” He answered politely

She wasn't much older than him, but he felt that the elegant woman was in a different social scale


“Good” She thristed over him, making Mike even a bit uncomfortable as he entered the building and left the group of women giggling behind.


The walls were made of worn out bricks from the humidity. In front of him, there was a rather simplistic desk with several papers and a plastic basil just below a leaf from the pipelines of the ceiling. Behind the desk, an overweight woman stared at him while she chewed her gum.

“You must be Mike” She asked with the passion of a public servant

“Yes, I was told to-” Mike began before being cut off.

“You are in the right place, boy. We will assign you a random nickname for the fight. Just sign the waiver, the terms & conditions and head to the locker room. The match starts in 10 minutes so hurry up” Without much time to read anything and the pushy woman staring at him, Mike signed and headed to the locker room.

There was only one locker room so he entered. In the bench in front of him there was a gorgeous woman, probably in her mid twenties. Judging by her beauty she didn’t seem a fighter but she was putting her globes on.  The blonde wore just the right amount of makeup. Her tight black and red sports top barely contained her perfectly shaped bosom. She was slightly toned, but not muscular. The girl stood up, making Mike even more aware of her perfect curves.

“So, you are my entertainment tonight?” Her amused cold blue eyes sparkled as she teased him. She was tall, around 5´9´´, but still Mike towered over her

“Whoa, take it easy” Mike laughed confidently “I don´t know which kind of faggots you fought against before, but I´m a big man and I can assure you that today is the end of your streak gorgeous. But maybe after the match we can have some drinks on me with the 10 thousand I get when I crush you” He teased

“We'll see who crushes who” She grinned evilly at some inside joke “See you in the ring”

She strolled out, as Mike stared at how her little shorts didn’t hide the curve of her perfect ass.

He changed into his shorts and took off his shirt. He was quite tonned, he didn't have money for the rent but the gym was paid religiously. Mike hoped Sarah was in the public to see this.


It was almost time so he went outside the locker room. Outside, the sights changed completely. It seemed like a stadium. The spotlights centered basically on the ring, but he could see many steps in the dark, where women were sitting waiting for the spectacle to begin. He was surprised at the dimensions of the event and it seemed quite crowded. A hostess waited for him with a pill and a glass of water. Her looks could not be more cliche, wearing black leather pants and top. By her tanned skin and exotic features he guessed she was from abroad.

“Hello sir. Please take this” She asked politely

“Huh, what's this?” He suddenly asked, a bit overwhelmed about the whole dimension of the event.

“Sir, haven't you read the waiver? We don't have time for this. All tickets are sold, you would have to pay a fine if you were to quit now.

“B-But-” He suddenly got interrupted by the loudspeaker

“Ladies and ladies! Today on the left side of the ring…” A woman was already presenting him as the hostess urged him to take the pill. He took a glass of water and drank the pill. Regardless of what that was, he could take that blonde down in no time and be back home for dinner. “...Mike the womanizer!” 


Some of the public booed at him whilst others cheered. He thought that the name was a bit odd as he walked akwardly towards the ring. Mike realized there wasn't a single man in the public. All the women though seemed very energetic and uninhibited shouting to their lungs best. Many of them had drinks and some of them even some hot dogs or popcorn.

As he joined the ring they shouted even louder.

“Don't finish him too fast!” One familiar high-pitched voice said. Up from the ring, Mike saw Sarah on the first row with some girlfriends.

“On the right corner: the one…the inimitable…Our beloved goddeeeeess Lara!”

The blonde Mike had met in the locker room strolled confidently towards the ring, raising her hands and driving the crowd crazy.

The loudspeaker woman kept talking as she joined the ring “As you know this is a 7 rounds match with 30 seconds rests between rounds. First round will last 1 minute and that time will increase by 1 excruciating minute each run. Thus the second round will last 2 minutes, the third one 3 minutes, the forth one 4 minutes and so on. As you know the seventh round has an unlimited amount of time as this match only ends when someone is done for! The match will only stop if both participants agree” Mike was a bit confused about this weird structure, to be honest he was realizing he knew very very little about this match and it was weird that with such a crowd he had never heard of it.

A referee joined the ring. She looked very professional in her black trousers and her striped shirt “Both contestants to the center. As you know this is an exhibition match, have fun. Fight!” With that she left the ring again.

Mike raised his first to clash sportingly his fist globe with Lara. She clashed it energetically and went back into a full guard stance. She waited at him while jumping slightly, warming up her foot work. Seconds were passing and Mike saw no attempt from her side to go on the offensive. “Is she going to do this the whole match?” He asked himself. He decided to go in.

He was a bit rusty and she moved fast. He hadn't launched a punch yet and half of the round was gone by now. He kept on trying to corner her. Ten seconds away from the end of the round he feinted left and when she went right he followed her, finally cornering her.

“Gotcha” He sent a couple of heavy jabs and when she blocked them he reduced the distance between them and went for the body. Landing a hard blow in her stomach.

The bell rang before he could keep going.

“That was close. But you won't have another chance like this asshole.” She said mischievously heading to her corner.

Mike looked at her intrigued. Hadn't she realized that he was utterly superior? Yes, she was fast, but she was going to be worn out pretty fast by a guy that weighed 44 pounds more than her.

Once in his corner the loudspeaker talked again “Now is where the fun begins, as you know for each round that passes our manly Mike will lose 1 feet of height!”

“What is that shit she is talking about” He muttered when suddenly he felt it. Just before the second round started his whole body burned from inside, stretching inwards in a rather unpleasant experience.

“God I never get tired of their expresion the first time they shrink, what about you ladies?” The loudspeaker laughed and cheered her crowd who went ballistic as Mike struggled to stay standing. The sensation stopped and before he had time to understand what was going on the bell rang “Round 2!”

Still dizzy from shrinking, Mike put his ward up. He still couldn't believe this was happening. Had he really shrunk?

The ropes on his back felt higher than they were before and his globes and pants were baggy.

“It's all in my head.” He muttered and then shouted to the crowd “People don´t fucking shrink!” To what they laughed

Lara appeared from his blind spot “Are you sure you have time to address the crowd big man? Pay me the attention I deserve!” She teased him whilst launching a cross taking his ward away by surprise and following up with a lead hook sending him to the mat.

The referee started counting “1!2!” Before she could continue Mike stood up.

“Was he ever getting that height back?” He asked himself. No. “I have to focus” He thought

“There is only one thing I can do now. Win this damn match as fast as possible.” At 5´4´´ Mike had yet almost an entire round to try and settle this.


In front of him, the woman he once towered over, was way taller than him now. He had to tilt his head upwards to look her in the eyes.

Her smug expression didn't look very encouraging though. Lara closed the distance between them.

“Come on manlet, show me what you got!” She teased him

Angry, Mike threw a bunch of punches that Lara dashed or blocked. Her technique was good and now that the gender advantage had been reversed this match looked rather hard for Mike. Lara was just as fast as in the previous round but now getting punched by her posed a real threat, he received a punch here and there. But he could feel that she had no hurry.


Obviously time played in her favor. Which led to Mike being very aggressive.

After a one sided round he finally managed to land a clean jab into her. She took a step backwards and he felt as if things were starting to go back on track.

But the bell rang again.

“You will regret that one” She said with fire in her eyes.

“No,no,no! We need to keep going, I had her!” He begged to the referee

“Go to you side of the ring Mike” She said politely

“Tsk” He cursed knowing fully well that he had wasted his best chance to win this.

“What an amazing round, our contestants went back and forth for entirely two minutes! Although the round was clearly in favor of Lara, that last punch from Mike made it seem as if he still had something to say! Let´s see how he deals with losing another feet of height in this round three that will begin shortly! Watch closely or you might miss how he shrinks!” As the loudspeaker finished talking the feeling sprung across Mike´s body again.

A bit used from the previous one, he realized clearly how the world became bigger. At 4’4’’, a height he hadn't been since he was a teenager. The ropes behind him came up thi his neck and his globes were even baggier than before. He tied them and his shorts harder before the match started.

“Look at his clothes, he looks so funny!” One woman shouted over the crown, making sure each of them laughed at his comical looks.

Sheer rage emanated from him as he swallowed tears of impotence. There was a time when he could have had any girl he wanted and now a stadium full of them only used him as their particular entertainment.

But he was about to show them. He was still a man and men were superior to women. He had to believe that his reduced but muscular form still got a chance against Lara.

The bell rang and both approached the center. As he got closer, he realized how big Lara was compared to him, barely coming up to her chest. In the locker room he had thought she had a big rack, but now it felt so hefty that he could be drowned in there. Mike knew she was being such a bitch, but boy she was hot.


“My eyes are up here big man” She teased him

It was becoming harder and harder for him to focus with reality changing at every round whilst being hit in between and having Lara becoming more and more. She raised her arm, hitting at him with a cross from above. He tried to block it but the speed and strength of the punch sent him against the mat once again.

“Well, that was easy.” She winked at him as the count started

Mike felt a bit dizzy on the mat. Did he even have a chance against her? Maybe he could just let the count go to 10… “1!2!3!” He stood up.

He was a fighter and if there was still a chance to get those ten thousand he was going to get them. Soon enough, Lara tested that determination. A storm of quick punches took Mike to the corner. Shelled like a turtle, he kept on receiving punches. But then he realized something.

“Hey,” He brought Lara´s attencion, who looked at down at him”

“Are you going to beg me to let you quit?” She asked with an evil smile

“Quit? I just wanted to tell you that you punch like a girl” Instead of cheering his bravery the crowd booed his macho statement

She shook her head incredulously “Punching like a girl, huh?” With that she flexed her legs in a quick movement lowering all her body, with her face eye level with his. Mike got a glimpse of her glittering cleavage. “Let's give those abs a real test” after saying that she used the momentum of her rising body to launch a lead uppercut to Mike´s abdomen. He flexed his abs covering from the hit that felt like a hammer. In a split of a second, Lara shifted the weight of her body elegantly to the other side and delivered a rear uppercut right in the same place finding no tension from Mike´s abs this time. All air left his lungs and his foot rose slightly from the floor as his back pushed against the corner

Unable to put any tension on his legs, Mike saw himself falling into the mat again. But Lara didn't allow it. She hugged him against the corner. “Do you think I have been punching you seriously during this round, lightweight?” He was barely able to breathe back as her slightly wet body smothered him and her breasts engulfed his head. “I was being gentle because I want you to last until the last round so you can be reduced to the size of a bug. I warned you you were going to regret it and you will. So, stop acting all macho or I won't be able to control myself”

The bell rang for the third time that night. Lara left Mike unceremoniously, who was able to stand by himself now and dragged his ass to his corner.

This was starting to heat up and apparently he had little to win now that he would be reduced to 3’3’’.

“Hey lady, I´m out of here” He addressed the hostess that was next to him in the ring

“Sir quitting before the fight is one thing. But quitting during the fight is not allowed. Seriously, haven't you read the waiver?”

“Okay then I'll leave myself” He started to get out of the ring

“Sir, if you leave now no antidote will be provided and you will be shrunk to 4 inches anyway. The company is not accountable if you get back to the street under the effects of Shrunkcil  and get stepped on” The hostess stopped him

“You gotta be kidding me” He turned around to the ring again, watching Lara on the ropes sending kisses to her fans.


“What a round we have had ladies! After dominating the round Lara pushed the accelerator right at the end of it triggered by some dirty talk from Mike the womanizer. He thought Lara was going to allow him to patronize her and she teached him a lesson! We want to remember that in order to make this combat more fair from this round onwards norms are changed from boxing to MMA as Mike might become too hard to hit only with punches. Order your drinks now ladies, the next round is about to start and things are getting interesting!” The loudspeaker said

The break was about to finish. Mike felt trapped, nowhere to go, nowhere to run as the clock ticked towards his inevitable destiny. Shrinking down to 3´4´´ feet. A desperate thought crossed his mind.

He would beg Sarah. Mike started looking for her, he had seen her shouting when he entered the ring, maybe she didn't fully know the extent of this event. Maybe she felt bad about him. Maybe…

Then he saw her having the time of her life. Even though the seats were dark, he saw her visibly intoxicated. She stood up and flashed at him “Soon these will be bigger than you smirk! Shrink already” Sarah shouted at him, sitting back and laughing with her friends.

Nope, definitely she knew what was going on here.

The feeling came back to haunt him. “Not again” He muttered in disbelief, feeling the world growing around him again. But this time was different, he didn´t only feel short now. He was small. Not more than 10 minutes ago he was 6´4´´ and now he was barely a half of that.

The crowd went crazy as he shrank. “Please let me keep him!” “Do the Flying Lara!” they shouted. This had stopped being fun for him a while ago, but now it was becoming dangerous. The hostess gave him a new pair of MMA gloves adjusted to his size and briefs. He tried to cover himself while he changed his shorts for the briefs up in the ring, he failed miserably, provoking some gasps and inappropriate comments from the crowd.

At this point it was fairly clear that this was a turn on for them.

Mike saw in the distance that Lara also swapped from boxing gloves to MMA gloves, which wasn´t precisely good news for him. He took a deep breath

“Maybe I can surprise her. Even at my size I'm still fairly strong and I can sneak from her easily” He tried to convince himself as the bell rang and both approached. When he reached the center he tilted his head all the way up “Jesus. Fucking. Christ” Slipped off his lips.

She wasn´t taller anymore, her amazonian figure dwarfed Mike´s in an entirely different way. Her thighs were almost as thick as his torso and his head only came up to her femenine flat tummy.

“Will you be gentle with me? I have been told I hit like a girl” She teasingly offered her fist

as he had in the beginning of the match, but now he barely reached it. “That 's cute. Okey, give me your best Mike”

Mike tried a low kick, these were supposed to hit the thigh when he learnt them, but at his height it barely came up to her calf

“What about that?!” He bragged, as this was the first clean hit he had gotten in a while.

“Was that you? I thought it was a flea or something” She seemed genuinely amused. Lara stood still watching how he kept on using low kicks against her calf. It hurted her a little, but it was something she could withstand easily, making him believe he had no effect on her was uplifting.

Lara yawned comically, lowering his autoestima to new levels “Are you done? I´ve got to say for a moment it almost felt like a massage. Now, let me show you how it's done” She raised her leg to proceed with her low kick. Mike was so little that it hit like a middle kick. He covered correctly but still was run over by her leg, sending him flying to the other end of the ring. He coughed and tried to stand up, failing miserably. The mat started vibrating as the amazonian contendant approached him. Mike covered from the floor unable to guess what was coming. Lara´s shadow engulfed his little body, leaning down.

“Hey sorry about that. '' She whispered to him bitchily,  “I didn't mean to kick you so hard. I thought you would endure a bit more there”

“Don´t get ahead of yourself. I wasn't expecting that. I´ll get you the next time”

“By that you mean my superiority? But hey, sure. I can feel your comeback here. What did you tell me in the locker room?” She feigned to be thinking to finally tease him “Oh right! that you would crush me. Still waiting though” She stood back up and requested a mic from the hostess.

“Mike here is telling me that he is man enough to endure my Flying Lara move, what do you girls think?!” She asked through the speakers


“Flying Lara! Flying Lara! Flying Lara!” the crowd cheered

Lara returned the mic and dragged Mike to the center of the ring by his leg.

“W-What are you doing” He said

“Try not to be in an awkward position when I land, spines have been broken before” She said casually, jogging to the corner of the ring and climbing the ropes.

“Flying Lara! Flying Lara! Flying Lara!” The crowd kept cheering as the noise increased.

“You can't be serious!” Mike shouted watching how Lara posed like an angel: open arms, her fit glistening figure and nipples pushing against her top as the crowd went silent. A grupal gasp when she jumped from the corner, flying over it to finally fall with all her might over Mike.

PAAM

The blonde stood up and after repositioning her bra, bowed to her public. Someone wasn´t having such a good time. 


“Fuck” Mike cried in pain, feeling all his torso beaten. He wondered how someone with such a delicate skin and aroma could cause so much damage with one move.


The bell rang for the fourth time and Lara walked to her corner whilst Mike dragged himself to his.

The hostess, who was next to him but not on the ring, gave him a bottle of water that felt way bigger in his hand than he remembered.

“Please you need to help me, I didn't know this was going to be a-a-a…” He begged

“Fair fight? You thought you were going to beat the hell out of a poor girl and get away with ten thousand dollars?” The hostess answered

“Okay, I was going to take advantage of it: sue me. But I don’t deserve to get beaten and humiliated there over and over. How can I get out of here?” Mike sounded desperate

The hostess took the water unceremoniously from his little hands “I told you sir. Either both contestants agree that the match is over or you beat her to unconsciousness. For the hundredth time you-should-have-read-the-waiver”

“Very helpful, I don´t know which of those two is more unileky” He swore she contained a smile.

Mike´s break was ending and he was just as fucked as before, the hostess wasn't being helpful, Sarah was standing up to have a better view of his next shrinking spurt and Lara was staring at him predatorily from the other corner of the ring. 


“And here it comes ladies!” The loudspeaker said as the time of the break was almost running out.

So it began. A familiar sensation started embracing Mike´s being. He felt his wet back sliding downwards against the corner of the ring as the world rose in front him. Gasps and moans converged in a diabolically sensual sinfony from the crow as he shrank. Things were big before but now everything was starting to feel…huge. As if his size didn´t match with that reality. Mike did a knot on his briefs to avoid them from falling depriving from the little dignity he had left. Not that he had many, standing at 2’4’’ in front of a herd of women that were getting off out of his ass being beaten.

He threw the globes as they were too big for him now. At least that way his punches would be more hurtful, or so he thought.

Then the bell rang.

He ran towards Lara as he strolled to him, however they both reached the middle of the ring at the same time. Mike realized that his feet were diminutive compared to hers, he tilted his head upwards watching how her legs were just as tall as he was, if not more. Finally, he found himself looking up at Lara’s crotch, which was slightly above his eye level. He gulped, feeling uneasy by those puffy lips against the fabric of her shorts that seemed nearly the size of his head. She. Was. Huge.

“Life is definitely treating you well, big man. You are getting cuter by the minute here” She mocked down at him. Trying to ignore the ominous scent coming from her, Mike tilted his head upwards even further. Past her flat torso, her perky bosom didn't let him see her full expression.

He knew that his only play here was taking her by surprise, even if it meant angering the beast. “Yet you are the same ugly whore. You are only winning this ´cause you cheated you know? There is no way that a woman like you could beat me under normal conditions.”

Anger boiled her expression. “You still don´t get it, do you?” She raised her leg preparing a kick that carried all her weight. She had lost control. If that landed, it would certainly break some bones.

Mike stood still, daring, baiting her. As Lara swung her right leg, Mike sidestepped feeling the draught of the kick. Before she recovered her balance, he pulled her left leg inwards. She tumbled as he continued to use all his body, his head was red and his muscles full of blood using all his being. Finally, her leg yielded, sliding and making her fall backwards.

This was Mike’s first victory. His hopes pumped at the sight of the fallen giant. The crowd noise ceased, focusing on what would happen next. He was exhausted, but capitalizing on this opening was the only way of succeeding in his comeback. He jumped over her laying horizontally over her soft massive body.

Mike was definitely having a hard time trying to avoid having an erection. Quickly, he shook his head and dragged his body upwards against hers, trying to get a grasp on her arms to immobilize her.

Lara finally snapped out of her confusion and found Mike’s little frame sitting in her collarbone whilst he had her arms under his grip.

“Surrender now!” He shouted at her, ignoring the little voice inside of him that knew that she wasn´t

“Oh, and why would I do that?” She smiled evilly playing along, their faces were inches away and she could feel his accelerated breathing.


“W-Well I looked you into a submission. Either you surrender or I will hurt you” As his words came out he realized how unreal that sounded.

“Oh, really? So you think you got me locked here?” After saying that she raised the upperpart of her body and then stood up slowly, maintaining her arms over her head. Mike didn't lose the grip on her arms, resulting in him hanging in the air in front of her. “Apparently that was a soft lock after all. Now, let go before you get hurt.”

Mike looked down, as the floor was fairly a few feet away from his toes. Just after he obediently released, still in mid air, Lara hit him with her knee which felt like a wrecking fall for him.

He fell awkwardly. The effort from his attempt merged with that hit, making him feel absolutely thrashed.

“You know?” The giantess in front of him started “The ones that really turn me on are those that fight until the very end. Those that make me work hard to break their will to fight. Because when they finally give up….” She started pressing her boobs over her top. “...it turns me crazy.”

“You are completely nuts” Mike said astounded by those words

“Oh, yes. You are about to feel it in your bones.” She knelt before him, with her legs slightly open. Lara wrapped each of his ankles with her soft hands. “Let me show you how a submission looks like” With that she pulled towards her, making him fall backwards and dragging him between her legs. Before he could get out of there, Lara lowered her waist and spread her legs, locking him. “See, this is how it is done midget” She giggled looking down at him.

He confronted her amused look. “I'll be out in a sec” His words sounded determined but his actions were desperate. Her hefty crotch pressed against his whole torso, unshakable. He struggled, using his arms to push against her thighs. Kicking and pulling with his legs trying to get away from her sensual body. This isn't going well definitely, but it was about to get worse.

Lara moaned softly as his little contendant wrestled against her pussy. “A few seconds have passed now, big man and you don't seem to be making any progress. Here, let me incentivize you” She spread her legs a bit more and thrusted softly, pressing him painfully against the mat. There were a few seconds left on the clock and each thrust was longer, harder. Carrying more lust for her and distress for him. Just when he felt that his hips were about to get smashed by her desire: the bell rang.

Finally releasing him.

“Saved by the bell, huh?” Her cheeks red as she threatened teasingly “Can´t wait to fight you in the next round”


Back in his corner Mike tried to hide his erection from the public. He couldn't believe himself, his waist had almost been snapped into dust but he was absolutely turned on.

“Boy she is a bitch, but what a bitch” Mike thought, forgetting about what was about to happen. He realized that women in the public were also quite turned on, some even caresing themselves over the fabric of their fancy clothes. With that, he snapped back to reality. Enough of thinking with his dick, that was a luxury he didn't have. The last round made it very clear: he was in danger here. Regardless if it was on purpose or not, Lara could hurt him beyond solution.

He had to think about something. But before he could draw a strategy, the medicine started affecting his whole body once again.

Helpless he started to shrink again. But this time, the shrinking was going to take almost half of his size, from 2’4’’ to 1’4’’. In absolute terms he was only losing 1 feet, but in proportion this time he was giving away almost half of his height in one chunk. The world rose over him, he didn't even reach the lowest of the ropes of the ring, which seemed like a basketball court at this point. The noise of the crowd felt louder and he sensed little vibrations in his feet he had never felt before. 


“The temperature is rising ladies. At only 1’4’’ our beloved womanizer will have to try and fight Lara standing roughly at 5’9’’. Currently the bets are payed 1:10.000 for those of you who want to bet for Mike! Now, let the sixth round begin!”


Next to him, the hostess that wasn't on the ring was now taller than him even though the ring came up to her ribcage.  His mind struggled to understand how he had come to this. “Less than an hour ago I could beat the shit out of anyone and now this twenty something fucking bimbo could beat me with one arm” He cursed.

But the hostess wasn't his problem. In the distance, at the other side of the ring Mike could only imagine how big Lara was now.

The bell rang unleashing Lara from her corner. The mat shook under Mike´s feet at each step she took. As she approached his world started falling apart. Her size was beyond his imagination. Lara was humongous compared to him, they didn't seem to belong to the same race anymore. Mike stood at the same height as her knee and was thinner than her calf at this point. His legs were not answering him and he didn't dare to look up at her.

“Do you think I should keep calling you big man Mike? I thought you told me you would end my streak tonight.” She boomed over him

“That was before I knew you were going to cheat!” He shouted at her knee, still not daring to look up.

“Oh? You wouldn't say that you had it easier all the times you were bigger and stronger than women you were cheating, would you? All the time society made it easier for you just because you had a penis you were not cheating, were you? That's why we are here Mike, that's why all these women are loving the show. Watching how you are taken away from your born given privilege is pure joy to them” He finally looked up only to see how she was caresing her labia over her shorts ``And for me.”

“Cut the feminist crap!” He responded angrily, launching a punch into her shinbone. One of the places that with his small size he thought he could hurt her

“Ouch!” She complained feeling something sting at her, kicking him as a reflex. For her the softest kick, for him her girly leg felt like a trunk. He was sent rolling through the mat. “Careful with taking me by surprise with my little toy. It is hard to control myself like that” She giggled

“Come here, you need to understand how big I´m compared to you” She walked towards him, her ass and chest wobbling softly. She knelt to pick him up but he slided from her grasp and run just in time “Looks like we have a runner” She stood back up.

Below her humongous figure, Mike stood with his legs slightly flexed ready to dash her next move. He gulped under the intense scrutiny of her cold gaze. She smiled showing her white teeth. “Game on” She said abruptly, raising her leg and lowering it fiercely against him. Mike jumped just in time to see how her foot stomped against the mat next to him. Still laying on the mat, he could avoid comparing his size with the hefty foot that had just tried to flatten him.

“Good one midget, let's see how you dash this one.” Her foot rose from the floor again into the sky threatening him again. By pure intuition, Mike started rolling as her foot came down abruptly landing centimeters away from him again and shaking  the whole mat with the impact. This went on for what a while. Mike´s movements were becoming sluggish whilst Lara was becoming more aggressive. Her footsteps seemed deadly at this point.

Drawn out, Mike stopped dashing and surrendered raising his hands fully aware that if one of those steps got him his bones would not resist it. She raised her eyebrow disapprovingly  “Okay, you win. Please don't ste-”

Before he could end her foot came down to him unceremoniously. Pressing his whole body against her bare foot. “You should have thought it better before you started running. What did you think would happen, Einstein? Don´t you see you are the size of a fucking doll?”  She said superiorly from above contemplating his small frame being engulfed by her foot.

Still turned on by the previous round and invigorated by chasing the sneaky man, Lara decided that it was time to start the final act of the show. She could feel his small member pulsating against her sole. Between her toes, she could partially see his expression. “I have to tell you something, my tiny challenger. But this is a secret, so I need you to keep it for me” The crowd chuckled “I'm a bit of a exhibitionist myself. I thrive on fucking the brain out of shrunken men…just like you” He started to move under her foot but she pushed before he even tried something. “I would behave if I were you. I'm running out of patience and it would be very easy to press down.” Lara threatened bitting her lips.“Now, stay quiet whilst I take this off. If I lose my balance I might end up breaking a few of those ribs of yours.”

Below her sole, Mike observed as disturbed as excited how Lara took off her top, unleashing a couple of perfectly perky breasts. After that, she released her ponytail and dirty caramel blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders. Mike gulped, he had fucked gorgeous woman before, but she seemed to have been taken out of a magazine cover, photoshop included.


She lifted her feet slowly, as if her little pet was going to run away if she did an abrupt movement.


Mike stood up and found the courage to ask whilst he tried to hide his bulge “ W-Will you let me go then?”
“Well, that depends… If your performance is satisfactory I might” She leaned whilst taking off her shorts. Her boobs felt like dangerous wrecking balls, bouncing freely over him. Fortunately for him, he wasn't tall enough to be hit by them. After taking off her shorts, Lara wrapped her delicate hand around his ribcage and lifted him with ease. Her deep blue eyes scrutinized him as he looked down.

“Isn't this a bit too high?” He asked, looking at the vertiginous landscape under her feet.

“A grown man like you should’t be afraid of a 4 foot fall. It's kinda lame if you ask me” She teased him, fully aware that for him the fall would feel like much more than that. The scared little man felt so puny in her hand. Lara grinned wickedly. “Let me get a better grab on you so you don’t fall”

Lara raised him to her close to her face and  tightened her grip feeling his pulse accelerate. “Stop please this isn't fun” Mike said uncomfortably as his tiny hands pushed against her fingers. An openmouthed Lara showered Mike´s little body with her hot gasp, as she enjoyed the power trip. A grown ass man entirely at her mercy. Her gaze scrutinized him, not wanting to lose a single one of his struggles.

His face was turning red “Please…you are about to break me”

Lara could feel something between her legs melting as he begged. She had to really contain herself from squeezing even harder after he said that. Accelerated, Larah used her free hand to rip off his shorts with her nail, unveiling his stiff member.


“God, you are so small. I don´t think my pussy would even feel that.” Using her nail to tease his dick. “Look at it, it's not larger than my nail” She teased him

Mike looked at the clock. Only one minute was left on that round and at least he would be able to rest for thirty seconds. He was feeling utterly violated by the unrepresed lust of her monumental adversary.

“Let's give it a try” She said casually


“What?” His attention drawn again towards her.

“Come on quick, before you shrink!” She urged him whilst she sat on the mat and released him unceremoniously between her legs. “Come on Mikey, give me your best shot.”

In the middle of her arched legs he stared at her glittering pussy. He took a second to assimilate the size of her sex, that came up to his torso. The upper part of her body loomed in front of him as she held her arms backwards with her hands on the mat to hold her balance. As she breathed in her chest expended shadowing him shadowing him from the intense light of the spotlights from above.  She was looking down at him, expectantly. From his perspective, it felt like being used by some kinky deity.

“How am I suposed to…” He felt overwhelmed by her sheer size and scent.

“You do it, or I´ll do it” She growled from above

As ridiculous as he felt, Mike approached her labia and pushed his pelvis against it, noticing and inmediate response from Lara

“God you are so small” She gasped. Feeling his little body against her sensitive folds was enough to get her off. Not the answer he was hoping for, though. “Keep going my little man. Show me your determination to live”

“I can do it! I can do it!” Mike tried to assure her and himself as he pushed harder against her lips, separating them with his whole waist. He pushed against her with his whole body, her juices dampening him.

Her moans and gasps overloaded yet another one of his senses. Looking up, he found her intense blue eyes contemplating his tiny efforts. Finally he was being submissive. She shifted lightly her body to use one of her hands to pierce her swollen nipple as she still maintained balance with the other one. For a second, as she repositioned, Mike saw her thighs closing in. He opened his arms before they closed in, feeling that he was about to be mushed by that lapse, but then her thighs opened back again.

With merely twenty seconds on the clock, Mike decided to go all in. Many of his strategies had partially worked that night. Considering that he was being used as a sexual toy of merely 1’4’’ it would be daring to say that any had been a success. However, he decided to go with his gut again. The same gut that agreed to Sarah´s and brought him here tonight. The same gut that teased Lara in the locker room.

Maybe if he made her cum before the last round he wouldn't be reduced to four inches…and that was worth trying. He was about to use his triumph card: her clit.

Right at his chest size, it had the size of an orange to him. “It's about to get bumpy in here” He muttered to himself as he plastered his hand against it as he kept pushing his soaked body against her lips.

Her reaction was immediate. She groaned rawly into the air, twitching her eyelids.

The bell rang indicating the end of the round that had little to do with boxing at this point but served as a thirty second break to Mike. At least that’s what he thought.  Feeling released by the bell he took a steep backwards, hoping that she would let him go away now. Under no circumstance, he wanted to loose another feet.

Unfortunately for him, Lara had other plans. She tilted her head downwards staring at his minuscule form retrieving. “Where do you think you are going? No bell is going to save you this time”

Mike contemplated in awe how her hand stopped to caress her nipple and positioned vertically behind his body coping it almost entirely.

“I did what you told me. I degraded myself to being your personal sex toy in front of hundreds of women. Let me go, for gods sake…” His request had only one possible answer.

“No” She said bitchyly, pushing him towards her puffy pussy.

At this point he had learnt his place. But she had yet to break his will. Lara wanted him to understand that he wasn't human to her anymore. He just just meant her end: getting off.

He tried to stop her gigantic hand with little success and finally got rammed into her. Lara started rubbing him in circles. His foot lifted and touched the ground back with each movement. Although his head was being squeezed against her clit, Mike managed to glimpse at the clock.

The break was almost over, which only meant one thing.

“L-Lara please the time is about to run out. I´m about to shrink to fucking four inches!” He muffled

“Damn right you are. I have been waiting the whole night for this” She declared destroying any little hope he had left before the process started.

The tingling started once again and Mike could feel the palm of Lara´s hand adjusting as he shrunk. His feet lifted further from the floor and her moistered pussy grew larger before him. Before he even stopped shrinking, she started to shove him into her.

“You can´t do that bitch! You will crush me in there!” He struggled and kicked enhancing her joy.

“But I thought you were the one that was going to crush me, remember? I´m sure you didn´t imagine this happening in the locker room, huh? You thought I was some puny girl that you could beat easily and now you are getting buried into my cunt.” She laughed evilly as she continued to shove him up to his waist. As seconds passed he kept becoming less and her sex engulfed him further. With her thumb and index finger Lara pinched him by the shoulders and started thrusting him. With each thurst he went further in until she felt ready to shove him I entirely.

“You have to let me out!” He shouted to the goddess that defined his existence. Surrounding his senses and deciding his fate.

“Have? You are nothing but an insignificant little man. You don't get to tell me what I have to do. See ya” Her index pushed his head casually all the way in.

Her heaven was his hell. Lara rubbed her clit, feeling the little man struggling to get out. An entire man being used as her personal dildo. If it was hard enough for him to breath already, when her index finger joins the party it becomes a nightmare, thrashing him inside.

SQUELCH SQUELCH SQUELCH

Mike feels the sticky walls around him starting to close in. The temperature keeps rising. Her pheromones have him hard as a rock while his rational mind is screaming at him that he is about to get crushed by her orgasm. In panic, he struggled even harder to get out unintentionally escalating the waves of her pleasure.

“That 's right! Fight for your life! Fight me!” Lara screams into the air feeling a storm inside her. Clenching all her body and squeezing Mike beyond his control.

CRACK

Mike felt something breaking as he passed away unable to breath.

Chapter 3 by NaastyDarkness

Chapter 3 - Aftermatch


Noise…Lights…

“Where am I? Has it all been a bad dream” Mike thought “How long have I been sleeping?”

Still confused, he tried to open his eyes. A painful sting on his left side as he tried to stand up. Mike finally opened his eyes, only to see that it all had been very real.

He was in the middle of what he imagined was the ring although it seemed like a football field to him. Humillated, he felt his body still covered in her sex juices. Mike saw her, standing still a few feet away from him. She wasn't looking at him though, fully dressed again with her top and shorts.

But he was alive. He was alive…”I've made it” He thought

The loudspeaker that had been quiet for a while boomed “What a fantastic night ladies. We hope this fight helped you relive some tensions. It certainly has helped me. And now, we have a very special present for one of the people in the public. Is there any Sarah? Sarah Green? Could you get in the ring please”

Mike saw with the corner of his eye Sarah waking up from her first row seat.

“What is happening here?” He muttered but nobody heard him, too exhausted to even shout.

The loudspeaker woman kept going as she joined the ring “Your girlfriends Ema and Sophia told us that this here is your ex boyfriend from college.

The floor shook as Sarah joined the ring. She was as gigantic as Lara, wearing a black tight short dress that curled around her perfectly with matching high heels. She strolled elegantly towards Lara, making the floor tremble with each step. She walked over him to get near Lara, not even bothering to walk around him. Lara handed her a mic and the loudspeaker kept going. “They have asked us if you could crush Mike yourself as a present since last week was your birthday!”

“No,no,no…what are they talking about” He thought, staring at Sarah's high heel that was more than twice his size.

“Oh you girls! Oh my gawd! You didn't need to do this.” She was visibly tipsy

“Do you want to say a few words?” Lara asked her

“Well I would like to thank you all for this amazing night. I´ve had a very stressful week and I'm always looking forward to these fun events! Thank you Lara for delivering such a great performance once again” The crowd cheered

“My pleasure, no pun intended” Everyone laughed

“Also, I would like to thank my girlfriends. I hope this is a good way to find closure about my previous relationships involving toxic masculinity” She declared “Last but not least, I would like to thank you Mike.” She was looking down at him, her dark hair falling over his shoulders. “...For all the orgasms that you gave me tonight!” Everyone laughed again.

“You are all crazy” He said, trying to stand up despite the pain. Nobody even heard him.

“Bye bye Michael.” She raised her foot above him. “As much as I would like to do this slowly, I have yoga early tomorrow so…”

The last thing Mike saw was the meteorical sole of her ex-girlfriend's high heel crushing him out of existence.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12158