My Little Obsession by Kardo
Summary:

A young man is saved from certain death, but begins to suspect his savior is not who she claims to be.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 10639 Read: 13096 Published: August 15 2022 Updated: August 29 2022
Story Notes:

Another short story that I dug up from my very poorly organized folder of different chapters, story ideas, and unused rough drafts!

1. The Morning After by Kardo

2. A Logical Explanation by Kardo

3. Expression of Love by Kardo

The Morning After by Kardo

It was pitch black when Daniel finally woke up. An acrid stench of hard liquor still clung to his throat, compounding his painful headache. 


“Damn... Jess was right, I really am a lightweight.” The college freshman thought to himself, rousing to get to his feet to no avail. Strangely, it felt like he was trapped underneath something much heavier than a normal blanket.


Speaking of which, whose bed was he currently in?


It took most of Daniel’s remaining strength to push what seemed like tons of warm fabric off of his body. When he finally did, he immediately realized he had not fully recovered from the party.


Everything looked huge. Fucking gigantic might have been a more apt description, blown out to comical proportions. Chairs seemed more fit for titans than people, paintings on the wall could decorate chapels, the floor he was on was adorned with forks and spoons befitting a modern art masterwork. 


The ‘floor’ where he had woken up was made of a carved, slick, hardwood. Given the pool sized ceramic bowls with some assorted bits of cutlery, Daniel surmised he was actually on a dining table rather than in a bedroom. Why was it so large, or was he the size of a bug? He did not recognize any of the furniture either. It wasn’t the frat house he had been in, nor was it any of his friends’ studio apartments downtown near the university.


Seconds later the entire table was shaking. To him it felt like an earthquake, and his panic only worsened when he saw a gargantuan figure enter from a doorway on the other side of the room. 


“Oh, you’re awake!” A girl around his age boomed, garbed in a set of polka dot pajamas. As she casually sauntered closer to the table, she loomed over him like a colossal Roman goddess. Even perched on the tabletop, Daniel was only eye level with her waist. “I was worried you would never wake up, some party huh?” She giggled.


“W-What... What the hell is going on?” He blurted and pinched his arm. The gigantic girl did not go away, and he did not wake up in a puddle of his own piss and vomit from a weird dream. 


She frowned slightly in confusion at his reaction.


“Don’t remember? Well you did have a lot to drink last night, probably wouldn’t remember a thing.” She reasoned more to herself than him. “Brianna? Your girlfriend? Well, I guess your ‘ex’ now. She caught you with another girl.”


Daniel’s heart went cold. No... that couldn’t be right. Although why did it seem so familiar then? “I... cheated on Brie?” He repeated in horror.


The giantess nodded sympathetically, brushing a lock of pastel pink hair from her face. “In your defense you were blackout drunk.”


“I need a phone, I have to call her right now!” Daniel said frantically and approached the girl on instinct. Midway past a drinking glass taller than a two story house he remembered that he was scarcely the size of a human finger.


“Uh, I hate to break it to you Daniel, but I don’t think you’re in any condition to do much right now.” The titaness remarked gently.


She knew his name? Daniel briefly searched his clouded mind. The titaness seemed familiar but not overtly. This definitely was not the first time they had spoken however, he knew for certain. Did they have a class together? “Why am I so small?”


“I... don’t really know.” She admitted sheepishly. “After Brianna caught you she freaked out. You stumbled outside after her and vanished from the party.” 


She shrugged, matching his befuddled reaction to the bizarre story. “My name is Emma by the way. I happened to be on my way home and found you like this on the ground.” Emma informed him, and held her thumb and index finger a short distance apart to demonstrate how tiny he was. “Figured I would take you back to my place, the rain was coming in.”


“That’s... I don’t know... what the fuck dude...” Daniel groaned and leaned back, clutching his still pounding head. He rubbed his temples feverishly. “Could you call the cops? Something like this doesn’t just happen!”


“I tried once I brought you back. The operator just hung up on me after saying I was wasting police resources on a ‘dumb prank’.” Emma replied with a sigh. “Everybody at the frat house was either wasted or people I didn’t know so I didn’t know what else to do...” She said, biting her lip and staring at the floor.


Despite the clear size difference, Daniel realized he had been shouting at her. “My bad, I just thought-” Emma began.


“No, I’m sorry. Thanks for... well I guess you sort of saved my life then right?” Daniel apologized earnestly. It was true, he could have easily ended up a stain under someone’s shoe or a wild animal's lunch if not for her. “I’m just really rattled is all.”


“I can imagine.” Emma agreed, taking a seat at the table. The action sent a tremor through his feet; a subtle reminder of how fragile he actually was in his current state. “You really don’t remember anything? Like, what did this to you?”


Daniel shook his head. “I have no idea. All I remember is getting really drunk. I was waiting for Brie at the party but she got stuck in traffic after work.” He recalled, remembering the frustration he had felt after she had sent him a few passive aggressive texts while he waited. “The guys brought me some drinks to lighten up the mood, and I got pretty carried away.”


“Kappa Omega right?” Emma asked. He nodded in affirmation. “One of the brothers invited me to the party; a big guy named Jason, I think?” She recalled and scratched her chin.


His eyes lit up in recognition. “You know Jason? No way!” Daniel exclaimed, and felt  a bit more comfortable despite the circumstances. “He was my big when I rushed Kappa Omega. Great dude.”


“I had a class with him last semester and we chatted for a bit.” She explained. “Wouldn’t say I’m close with him but I love the parties hosted by the frat. Girls get a lot of free booze.”


Daniel thought of something.


“Hey, maybe you could call him and I can talk with him? I doubt he will believe me but if I say I’m in trouble he could come over and we figure something out?” He felt where his pockets would normally be, and for the first time since we woke up did it occur to him that he was completely naked. 


Instinctively he covered up his junk, which up until this point had been on full display for Emma to witness. His cheeks flushed red, while he also realized his phone was obviously missing.


Emma seemed to read his mind. “I didn’t see your phone anywhere on the ground when I picked you up. But I managed to salvage your clothes, I hope you don’t mind but they needed a wash since there was puke all over them.” She informed him. “That’s a good idea about Jason though! I’ll go give him a call.” She exclaimed then stood up to her full dizzying height. 


It was like a moving skyscraper instead of a woman. Every time she made the most minute motion, Daniel felt the rush of wind push and pull him around.


“In the meantime let me get you something to eat, it will help with the hangover.” Emma suggested cheerfully. “I make a mean patty melt and have some bagel bites in the freezer which I can warm up, care for some with a coke?”


Damn, literally all of my favorite foods! Daniel thought to himself, mouth watering already. A glass of water to drink with some greasy and oily food after hours of drinking sounded like absolute heaven right now. “That would be amazing, thanks.”


Emma smiled. “I’ll get the toaster oven preheated and while those are cooking, I’ll call Jason. In the meantime let me get you that soda.”


As she walked away, Daniel couldn’t help but stare at Emma’s jaw-dropping backside. He had seen her curves from up front, but had not quite expected her to be packing so much cake when she turned around. Even in her fluffy pajamas he could still make out the width of her lovely hips matched with the swaying of a very large derrière despite a flat tummy. 


Daniel took a seat on a nearby stack of napkins which came up to around his chest while she worked. He tried not to think about how hungry he was, or how worried he was about Brie. They were high school sweethearts... had he really gotten so shitfaced he would cheat on her? Sure he looked at other girls all the time, but he would never in his wildest dreams pursue one of them.


It made him sick to think about, and the idea forced him to tear his gaze off Emma’s decadent curves.


The smell of molten cheese and cooking meat roused his senses. His stomach growled ravenously at the thought of a burger literally the size of his car, if not bigger. Emma returned a few minutes later with a gargantuan plate heavily laden with food.


A magnificent stack of delightfully juicy burgers sandwiched between thick gooey layers of liquid gold for cheese, topped off by perfectly browned caramelized onions. All served on toasted rye next to an equally delicious looking pepperoni bagel bite.


She set it down in front of him and watched as Daniel charged the plate like a starving tiger. He ripped away massive chunks of meat and cheese with his bare hands, stuffing himself silly.


“I’ll go make the call to Jason. You stay put, I’ll be right back.” Emma insisted, and set down a small bowl of soda with an ice cube floating in it for him to drink out of. 


He nodded and shouted a muffled ‘thank you’ between mouthfuls. 


Emma  was an excellent cook, that much was clear. All the fatty flavors hit the right spot after a hard night of drinking. Now that the swimming season was over and the team had taken a break, he could pig out a little until spring semester. It was not the attitude Daniel should have considering his aspirations to one day swim in the Olympics, but still, he was young and had time.


The campus pool is probably like an ocean to me right now. Daniel thought to himself, thinking about his current bizarre predicament.


In the next room it was hard to discern, but Daniel could overhear Emma on the phone with Jason. They spoke for a few minutes and eventually she returned to the room right as Daniel was sitting back and rubbing his now pudgy stomach with a satisfied groan.


He was covered head to toe in sauce and grease stains, hair slick with the fat from the burger’s juices.


“Are you full?” She asked just as she hung up the phone and collected his plate. “Barely made a dent.” Emma noted with a smirk and observed how little food had actually been eaten.


Daniel shook his head several times. “It was delicious! But my stomach is just not big enough.” He replied earnestly, and stifled a burp. Indeed, there was still most of the meal leftover, as if someone had just taken a nibble out of both.  To his surprise, Emma tossed the burger into the trash after seeing he had eaten his fill. He supposed she was not hungry, but it still seemed like a waste. “What did Jason say? Is he coming over to help?” 


“He’s… between a rock and a hard place at the moment.” Emma revealed cryptically, and set her phone aside. “Him and some of the other Kappa Omega guys got onto the interstate and were pulled over.”


Daniel rolled his head back in frustration. The headache that had just gone away was beginning to come back.


“Jason ended up blowing a .23 in the breathalyzer...” Emma remarked. “And they also caught him with some weed in his pocket. Police took him and the others in.”


“Did you talk to him?”


“Sort of? He was really out of it.” Emma said. “Overheard some voices in the background. I think his parents are pissed off and he wasn’t in the mood to talk about much.” She explained.


Daniel looked dejected. “So he’s not able to help.” He concluded.


“Unfortunately no. Him and the other Kappa Omega guys have their own issues after last night too.” Emma said wistfully. 


Daniel took a deep breath in. Was there anybody he could call? His parents would kill him if they caught the slightest whiff of him partying, his brother might help but he was a massive snitch, Brie probably hated him and for all he knew could had done this to him somehow, the fraternity was probably in damage control and they made up most of his friend base...


“Why not spend the night with me?” Emma suggested, perhaps seeing the uncertainty in his eyes. “You’re not exactly going to take up much space and I have just the place for you.” 


“I don’t know, with everything going on... you really wouldn’t mind?”


“Not in the slightest, it would feel wrong to not do something given the circumstances.” Emma said gently. “But if you are sleeping over, you’ll need a bath first.” 


Daniel was taken aback by her sudden movement. Playfully she extended her arm towards him and touched a single digit to his chest. She used her fingertip to wipe off a bit of grime from his  to prove her point.


It was the first time Daniel had touched someone since he shrunk, and even such a simple gesture made him feel strange. Emma’s proportionately slender finger was the width of a tree trunk and carried an incredible amount of force. As she stroked his chest, it was like being accosted by a construction machine.


Nonetheless she was gentle, and did not hurt him. Emma watched him carefully, wondering if she had crossed a line. Her expression relaxed when he laughed a little nervously and agreed with her about needing a bath. “I’ll need to pick you up to take you anywhere.” Emma stated. “Are you alright with that?”


He looked at either of her gargantuan hands. Every ‘dainty’ finger was capped by a well-manicured nail painted glossy teal. “Y-Yeah… I mean you had to pick me up to get me back here so... I trust you.” Daniel replied shakily. He was not afraid of heights, but this was way different than anything he had experienced before.


“I won’t drop you!” Emma assured him as she extended her palm to him. “If that’s what you’re worried about.” She promised.


Daniel took a deep breath right as he stepped onto her waiting palm. For security he sat down, blushing a little when he felt the underside of his bare scrotum touch her smooth skin. He was still naked after all. Not that Emma seemed to care in the slightest.


An extra pair of fingers wrapped around him for security. Her free hand poised itself to brace his back and give him something to lay back against. All around him her other digits rose ever so slightly to keep him secure.


She pulled him close to her taut and smooth tummy, Daniel felt his heart flutter from the momentum she was able to generate. Seemingly miles above his head, her enormous breasts bounced slightly and slapped against her chest under her loose shirt, unrestricted by a bra. He was happy he chose to sit down, otherwise he would have tumbled over like an idiot. 


When she rose to her feet from sitting at the table with him, the feeling was reminiscent of going up in an elevator. Only now there was the rushing of air accompanying the dizzying sensation. “I’m going to start walking.” Emma proclaimed softly. “You just let me know if I am going too fast and I’ll stop.” 


Daniel nodded, but remained very tense. To put him at ease she began to stroke her thumb affectionately across his shoulder blades, careful as not to scratch him with her long nails. At first it was a nuisance. But as she persisted he found it soothing to know she really seemed concerned about his well-being. Daniel felt he was in good hands. Literally.


Emma took a single step forward. From this height he felt like he was getting a view from the middle of a mobile skyscraper wheeling around a city. Her thumb nuzzled him some more to keep him calm, even transfixed by the breathtaking view from this new perspective. .


Another thunderous footstep. The booming sound like a mighty wave crashing against the shore. She was just so big it was hard to imagine; like a force of nature at work.


Soon Emma gained confidence to speed up to a normal pace. With each step her hefty bosoms continued to bounce enticingly against her chest far above him like a pair of soft and bulbous pendulums. “Not so bad right?” She asked as he enjoyed the view, almost knowingly.


He found himself relaxing peacefully in her palm. Sleepy from the meal and the stress of waking up less than an inch tall in a stranger’s apartment, Daniel nodded in agreement as his savior opened up the bathroom door. 


It was a pretty typical girls bathroom from what he could tell. An abundance of hair and skin products lined the countertop around a seashell shaped sink. Emma moved a few things out of the way to make room.“I hope you don’t mind but this is probably easier than the tub.” She explained and pulled up the drain stopper. “Unless you want to shower together and I hold you the whole time?”


He blushed again. “I uh...”


“It was a joke, sheesh.” Emma laughed. “I know this isn’t ideal, but I’m trying to lighten up the mood.”


“No, it's fine! I’m just scatterbrained right now is all.” Daniel admitted. 


“Don’t worry, right after I get you all cleaned up you can sleep in. It’s a Friday after all.” Emma suggested while filling up the water in the sink.


“Maybe we should try calling someone early though?” Daniel suggested hopefully.


Emma shrugged. “I don’t know about you but I’m not getting up any earlier than eleven o’clock on a Saturday.” She quipped. He watched as she gingerly placed a finger into the water to test its temperature. “That should be warm enough but you let me know if it’s too hot or cold.”


Carefully she deposited him in the waist deep warm, comforting water. Instantly he could feel the soothing sensation of it washing away both the dirt and the grime from his body. Daniel took the chance to dunk his head under as well, and scrubbed his hair thoroughly to remove any flecks of lingering residue from his earlier meal.


Meanwhile, Emma sliced off a thin piece of lavender smelling bar soap and gave it to him to wash with. 


“Need a hand at all?” She offered. He shook his head in response, more enthused at being able to splash around again for the first time in many hours. “If that’s the case I’m going to go change out of this and get ready for bed. I’ll be back soon, but take your time and try to relax.” She advised kindly.


He took the time she was away to clean himself thoroughly. Beneath the layers of scum and grime which had gathered on his normally healthy looking skin was an remarkably athletic young man. Just a very small one at present. 


The soap really did smell good, and did wonders to get him nice and clean. Daniel decided to ask her if he could take a piss at some point as well, the copious amount of alcohol was finally ready to really leave his system.


When Emma came back she checked in on him to make sure he was doing alright and watched while he finished scrubbing himself clean.


“I think I’m all good here.” Daniel stated. Emma nodded and extended her fingers like a net to extract him from the bathroom sink. His slippery naked body rubbing up against her tender hands while she positioned him to be more comfortable was admittedly more pleasurable than he cared to admit. 


She used a warm towel to dab him until he was dry as a bone and looked clean once more. From the corner of his eye he noticed her eyes occasionally honing in on his lean abs and down to his groin. It was fine though, he had admired her as well earlier. “Let’s get to bed shall we?” Emma suggested.


“Oh yeah, how is that going to work exactly?” Daniel asked. By now he was accustomed to the feeling of being carried around by her and did not make a fuss about her exiting the bathroom to enter the bedroom. 


When they arrived it was dimly lit by a lava lamp in the corner. She brought him to her nightstand. There, he noticed that she had set up a clean sock atop a small cushion to serve as a sort of sleeping bag. “It’s crude, but that's all I have for now.” Emma said and set him down. 


Exhausted, Daniel  approached the set up, which at present lured him in like a five star hotel bed. “It’s no big deal. Tomorrow night I’ll be in a hospital ward anyways figuring out how to cure whatever this is.” Daniel remarked, then frowned. “You know… Maybe we could drive over to a hospital right now and-“


“Shhh. Let’s worry about that tomorrow. I’m really tired, Daniel.” Emma yawned.


He nodded. She had already done enough, he decided. Besides, the sock was actually really comfortable and he didn’t want to move. Damn... he was getting awfully tired now that he thought about it…




Daniel found himself tossing and turning that night. His dreams were unrelenting, punishing him for his actions. 


He felt himself getting angry. The nagging sound of Brie’s normally angelic voice on the other end of the phone had just set him off. Of course he knew she had a hard week, but so had he with his own exams! So what if his major wasn’t quite as challenging as hers. She never made time for them anymore. Daniel wanted a drink. A lot of drinks. 


Jason was a good friend, if a little too forthcoming with free booze for his best buddy. Soon the dream morphed until he swore he was getting drunk again. He could remember everything clearly up until this point. 


Strange... he had only had a few drinks... normally he could put away way more. But why did he feel so fuzzy? The room was spinning. The lights were so bright we swore he would go blind. He checked his drink, noticing vaguely that it did taste a bit off... Jess must have hooked them up with something strong. Yeah that was it, must be. 


But damn, the lights were so bright… He had to get away.


Stumbling and bumping into objects and people as he meandered away from the table. He fell slumped against a wall for a moment but still it was so bright. Daniel needed to go somewhere dark...


A door opened near him. A soothing voice called out to him from inside. Mercifully the lights were off. Rousing from his stupor on the ground Daniel found his footing and floundered into the room. Was there a bed there? He felt around until he found what seemed like a sheet.


Too late did he realize there was a person in the bed.


Drunk but not without manners he began muttering apologies and tried to turn around. But when he did, he realized he could not see anything. Okay, so the door must have moved, was it on his left? No? Okay, so right?


Soon he was all turned around and had no idea where the exit was. Thankfully a gentle set of hands began to push him in the right direction. Whoever this kind stranger was, he would have to thank them later-


Daniel lost his footing before he could do anything else. He had tripped over some part of the bed, and now found himself lying flat on his back with the sound of a ceiling fan whirling overhead. He tried to stand up but couldn’t.


Whatever mixed drink he had been given had been very strong. He felt so tired and loopy. Somewhere in the room there was a feminine giggle. Daniel felt something tugging at his belt. 


“Eh? Whozat?” He muttered into the darkness as he felt the pressure around his waist loosen. There was a clinking of metal as a belt buckle somewhere clattered against the wall. 


He realized that the button was being undone. Was someone pranking him?! Jason, not cool. Daniel was about to protest with what little strength and cognitive awareness he had left when he felt his trousers come all the way off. His boxers came next, followed by the indescribable feeling of a pair of soft, plush lips wrapping around his cock.


“B-Brie?” Daniel asked the feminine outline sucking his dick. The shadows obscured her features. “Izz nawt my birthday...” Daniel managed with a groan. 


Involuntarily he found himself beginning to spasm in pleasure. The head of his penis found itself brushing against a silky throat for a moment. The lips tightened their hold around his shaft and began to move up and down more vigorously.


A foreign pair of hands cupped his balls and began to massage them as rivulets of spit ran down his dick. He could only moan in pleasure as he found himself enjoying an absolutely mesmerizing blowjob. Weird... Brie never got him this deep into her mouth, and whenever she did give head it never felt half this good.


A small sensation stirred within him, ringing an alarm bell. Daniel tried to push the head of the woman attached to his crotch away, only to find it swat aside uselessly, where it remained dangling off the bed. He let out a gasp. From base to urethra a soft, squishy and wet tongue slowly dragged itself up his cock and the hands squeezed his balls a little.


His hips bucked, and the alarm bells were silenced. Now it was his dick taking over. Remarkably, he found himself diverting any remaining power left in his body into moving his hips to get deeper.


To the best of Daniel’s ability he tried to push his erection deeper into the girl’s throat. Gladly she accepted, hungrily taking in more of his cock than he thought possible. Mph... he was about to blast his load. Just a little more...







Daniel woke up suddenly in a cold sweat. In a panic he looked around, wondering why everything looked so different from his room at Kappa Omega. Then he remembered the events of the party leading up to now.


Over to his side Emma slept soundly. Rays of shining moonlight illuminated her from the adjacent window, creating the silhouette of a mountain range. Thankfully, she had slept through his lewd nightmare.


Rubbing his eyes, Daniel looked around for an alarm clock. He had no idea what time it was but could only assume it was very early in the morning. He laid back down and closed his eyes. 


Counting sheep could not put his mind at ease. His dream, why did it all seem so familiar? He did not remember any of it happening. Or did he? Everything was just so fuzzy. He groaned in frustration. 


The girl in the bedroom who had gone down on him. Was she also the one Emma said he kissed on the couch? Is that why he had that dream?


Unable to sleep, Daniel decided to go for a walk and clear his mind. He slipped out from underneath his sock sheet and allowed his eyes to adjust to the darkness. There was a cord which connected Emma’s nightstand lamp to the ground below. 


He approached it cautiously, knowing full well that a fall from this height would probably be fatal even with the carpeted flooring. The cord was thick and sturdy, plugged into a nearby outlet on the ground level. 


Testing it to see if he felt comfortable using it like a rope, Daniel gained the confidence to quickly scale down the full length of the nightstand. There was still a considerable drop from the plug to the ground, but he felt safe to jump the remaining few feet.


For the first time in hours he felt soft carpet between his toes. Relishing being on solid ground that wasn’t hundreds of feet in the air from his perspective he began to make the trek across Emma’s bedroom floor amidst an ocean of discarded laundry. She wouldn’t mind he hoped, Daniel only planned on going as far as the kitchen anyways.


The journey took him longer than he expected. At his current size a simple stroll into the living room was closer to a warm up on the track at school. Eventually Emma’s snoring became distant as he entered the tiled living room. 


Night-lights and decorative wall flowers lit the way for him to keep going, but he soon realized he was not quite on the correct path to the kitchen floor. Instead, the tiles he followed led to a small closet.


Daniel looked up, noting that the building sized door was closed. It was probably just storage. Where Emma kept her cleaning supplies, laundry detergents, and other household essentials she didn’t want tucked away in a cupboard. Yet for some strange reason, he felt the desire to peek inside. 


It was the only door in the entire apartment he had seen that had always been closed since he arrived. In the far distance he could still hear Emma snoring soundly. 


The door itself was an ordinary residential wooden door. It had a narrow space beneath the bottom and the ground which allowed it to swing freely. If Daniel crouched he could probably squeeze his way underneath.


Daniel approached the closed door and got onto his hands and knees to proceed. It was dustier than he would like but not unbearable, although he no longer felt squeaky clean from his bath. 


Air inside the closet felt musty and stale. Indeed it was a storage space used to house some household products which he could just barely make out on the shelves. A vacuum cleaner rested against the far wall, and a few stray garbage bags rustled ever so slightly. 


Something caught his eye. The reflection of ambient light against a thin piece of metal.


At first he thought it was a duffel bag of some kind until he noticed the logo. A generic brand commonly worn by college students such as himself, but this one looked familiar. Most notably the tomato sauce stain underneath the logo. Shaped sort of like Texas.


A chill overcame Daniel, and he decided to return to bed as quickly as possible. He slid underneath the door frame yet again, and tried to come up with a feasible explanation for why Jason’s backpack was sitting in Emma’s closet.Daniel felt low vibrations beneath his feet. A split second later he saw a light flicker beneath Emma’s bedroom door.

A Logical Explanation by Kardo

Emma carefully checked every square inch of her bedroom floor before she took a few tentative steps towards the light switch. Daniel could be anywhere on the floor and her eyes were yet to adjust to the dim light. With each step she was careful to place her bare feet carefully on the carpet, lest she accidentally reduce him to pulp if he happened to be nearby.


He was not where she had left him, so Emma stepped out into her living room with an equal measure of caution. Once she was outside, it did not take long for her to catch sight of him wandering aimlessly around the kitchen floor near the dishwasher.


Daniel turned around upon seeing, or perhaps hearing her thunderous approach like an oncoming storm, and yawned innocently. 


“What are you doing out of bed?” Emma asked austerely. Daniel tried to keep his composure as she approached him with heavy, thudding footsteps. 


“Hmm? I-I really needed to pee and...” He trailed off as she stopped just short of him. Tracing his way up her unbelievably large body he met her steely gaze. Emma crossed her arms, tapping her foot forbiddingly. “...didn’t have a good way to wake you up.”


“So you came out here.”  She asked with her brows raised suspiciously.


Daniel nodded meekly. Briefly her eyes shifted away from scolding him to glance at the closet door. Emma turned back to him and seemed to lose herself in thought whilst contemplating something. 


Several tense moments passed. 


The entire time Daniel could feel his heart beating rapidly like a drum. He tried to remain aloof, rubbing his eyes as if he were dozing off where he stood.


Eventually, Emma’s expression softened back to the sweet young woman who had come to his rescue.  


She knelt down, blowing a gust of air strong enough to send him stumbling backwards several inches. “Daniel. I could have stepped on you by accident. Or you could have gotten hurt navigating without me.” She chided him, almost motherly. “If you needed to use the bathroom you could have woken me up by calling my name.”


“I know.” He replied apologetically. “I just didn’t want to wake you up.”


Her gaze remained unyielding as she appeared unconvinced by his words. “I’m sorry.” Daniel finally said. “Really, I am.”


Another tense moment passed between them, before she seemed to accept his apology. Emma sighed and determined that she was too tired to make a big deal out of it. She rubbed the bags under her eyes in exhaustion.


Daniel knew better than to argue with her when she reached for him. However, he was taken aback when he found himself with no choice in the matter as her fingers pinched his torso and raised him off the ground on her own volition. 


Previously he had the option of stepping into her hand. Now, she just grabbed him and moved at her own pace. It was... an uncomfortable feeling to say the least. 


Emma shut the lights in the living room off and returned to her bedroom. Rather than take him back to the nightstand, she instead took a detour to the bathroom. 


Once again Daniel found himself in the sink, however this time she opened the drain and took a few steps back. “Go ahead and piss.” Emma commanded sternly.


“Um... I’m a little... I have stage fright if you know what I mean.” Daniel remarked with bright red cheeks.


She raised an eyebrow but mercifully turned around to give him a bit of privacy. As a steady stream of urine hit the ceramic leading to the drain, Daniel got the feeling she was sneaking glances back at him. He tried to ignore her peeking, and eventually shook the last drops free.


After he was finished, Emma gave him the option of walking into her hand. He stepped on board and moved into the center of her palm for his own safety. Once he was secure, Emma rinsed his pee down the drain by turning on the faucet for a few seconds. Satisfied, she returned to the bedroom and set him down on his bed next to her own.


“Sleep well, Daniel.” She said sleepily. “And try not to wander off again… You had me worried.”


“Will do.” 




As opposed to the previous day where he had felt like a gas station toilet next to a highway, this was a substantial improvement and Daniel felt well-rested. Emma’s sock was a reasonably comfortable bed considering its thickness and the warmth it provided.


The smell of something cooking wafted towards him from the outside. His stomach grumbled, as a swimmer Daniel was accustomed to consuming massive amounts of food on a regular basis to fuel his body. The sumptuous meal he had eaten yesterday felt like an eternity ago.


For a moment Daniel considered climbing down the lamp cord to investigate, but decided against it. After last night he didn’t really want to mess with Emma, his wandering really seemed to piss her off.


Speaking of which, he recalled what he had seen in her closet. Jason’s backpack. 


But he was dealing with his own stuff after getting caught by the cops… how could she have his bag? Why does she have it?


Granted, Jason’s backpack was generic as could be, there were literally thousands of them around campus and in the exact same color as well. The only thing that had roused his suspicions was the familiar stain from an alcohol related incident at a pizzeria last year, and even then, so what if Emma had a backpack with a stain? 


The dream... it was messing with his mind. Making him make connections out of weird coincidences.


Loud footsteps were heard, and also felt as the giantess strolled across the house. Coincidence as it were though, Daniel did not regret his decision to play it off as needing to pee. 


Emma peeked her head into the bedroom, her distinct pink hair matched the color of her soft cotton shirt. Daniel gave her a friendly wave, signifying that he was awake. She smiled warmly as she entered. “Good morning.” She checked her phone. “Or should I say afternoon, I figured you needed the extra sleep.”


“You’re right on that account.” Daniel replied as he stretched. His joints popped from the effort, loosening up his body for the day ahead. His grin faded. “Hey, about last night-.”


“Before you say anything, I wanted to apologize.” Emma cut in. “I think I was pretty mean last night for no real reason. You did nothing wrong and I’m sorry if I uh… frightened you or anything.” She rubbed her arm and blushed.


“I’m like what, a hundred times your size?” She asked. He nodded, guessing that sounded right. “I feel pretty awful knowing I might have intimidated you.”


“It’s fine really. This is your home and I shouldn’t be wandering about.” Daniel replied reassuringly. “You’ve done a lot for me and I disrespected that. I’m the one who should be apologizing.”


He breathed in another waft of delicious smelling food. “Something smells good.” Daniel remarked with a smile.


“I made us brunch. Nothing as fancy as last night but I hope you’ll enjoy it.” Emma told him and giggled. “I don’t get to cook for other people very often, so this is pretty fun to have a taste-tester.”


By now Daniel felt more comfortable being picked up by Emma to allow her to carry him however she wanted. It was clear she would be careful to not drop him and still moved at a respectable pace that didn’t cause him to bounce around too much in her grasp. 


It was more efficient than stepping into her hand and trying to balance himself when her fingers squeezing his torso were much quicker. 


She hummed a gentle tune under her breath as she carried him into the kitchen. A few plates were already set out, including a small one intended just for him. In the space next to the spot where a fork would normally be, he noticed a small wrapped bundle of fabric. 


Daniel noticed it and looked up at her, confused.  “I made you a little something this morning.” She said proudly. “Let me know if you like it, I’ll serve out the food.” Emma placed him next to the bundle of cloth, while she began to spoon out a serving of eggs and pancakes for them to enjoy. 


He inspected the loosely compacted material, and upon picking it up felt the cotton unravel until it just about reached his ankles. 


“Is this a robe?” Daniel asked, stunned. He turned it around and flapped it back and forth to see if it really was what he imagined it to be. 


“Put it on. I want to see if it fits.” Emma requested eagerly.


He nodded and began to push one arm through one end until he felt his hand emerge from the sleeve. Remarkably the hand woven robe seemed to fit him perfectly. Daniel brought his other arm through and pulled the front flaps closed, sealing his manhood away from her prying eyes for the first time.


“Wow... this is really cool! Super comfortable and warm.” 


“I’m glad you like it.” Emma said while taking a seat across from him and admiring her work. “But I must admit, I’ll miss seeing you naked.” She told him flirtatiously with a wink. 


“Well enjoy it while you can then.” Daniel told her as he removed the robe and folded it neatly. “I don’t want to mess it up while I eat.”


“I can always wash it for you, but fair point.” The giantess mentioned and cut into a stack of pancakes. “If those eggs are too oily let me know and I can always redo them.”


“Honestly the only thing that’s missing from this perfect setup is some bacon or smoked breakfast sausages.” Daniel told her upon stepping into the plate she set to one side for him. “You wouldn’t happen to have any? Like the microwaveable ones from the frozen section?”


“Not in the fridge no.” Emma said over a mouthful of food, using her hand to cover her mouth. She wasn’t really paying attention as she replied to what was probably a common conversation topic. “I’m a vegetarian.”


“Oh, I had no idea. It’s fine, probably for the best anyways all that saturated fat... isn’t...” Daniel trailed off right before he took a bite out of his pancake. He became very distant and his fingers felt cold and foreign. 


Emma noticed his sudden silence and frowned. She pulled her mug of coffee away from her lips in concern. “Is something wrong?” She asked.


“You’re a… vegetarian?” He repeated. Emma looked confused by why he was making such a big deal out of it but nodded her head. “So you don’t eat any meat at all?” Daniel pressed.


“Not since I was like five, no.” Emma professed as Daniel struggled to put his words together. “Is that a problem?”


“My dinner last night. The patty melt and pepperoni bagel bites… If you don’t eat meat why did you have that stuff ready to go?” Daniel asked from a far away place.


The ceramic mug of coffee Emma had been holding suddenly slipped from her grasp. 


With a loud shattering noise it smashed into countless tiny pieces as the remaining aromatic drink leftover spilled out onto the hardwood like a caramel scented flood. Some of it even reached the nearby rug. Daniel jumped in alarm and felt his heart pound loudly in his chest.


“Shit...” Emma cursed as she stood up and pulled her chair away from the mess she made. “Give me a moment, I need to clean this up before it stains the laminate.”


It had scared the hell out of Daniel, who took a few moments to regain his composure. To his delicate ears it sounded like a car crash even from this far away. “Yeah, take you’re time.” He told her softly. 


He remained fixated on her the entire time.


Emma grabbed a few paper towels from nearby and scooped up as many ceramic shards as she could. In doing so she also managed to soak up some spilt coffee. She remained quiet whilst she did so. Daniel waited patiently for her to respond, but was left on hold even after she had more or less removed any evidence of the accident. 


Once she did, Emma simply reached for the eggs and pancakes again to continue her breakfast as if nothing had happened right before the accident. “So?” Daniel asked after she sat back down and had a few bites of food.


“Hmm?” She pondered curiously, feigning disinterest in the conversation.


“The patty melt and stuff you made me. I guess the burger could have been a meat substitute but the bagel bite was that frozen store-bought kind.” He said. “They don’t have a veggie version that I know of… Is that why you threw it away when I was finished?”


“Sometimes I have stoner friends that come over. You know how the munchies can be.” Emma told him curtly with a half-hearted shrug between mouthfuls. “They love that kind of stuff and I’m a pretty good cook.”


“It… It makes perfect sense why you’re so good at cooking then!” Daniel said with a nervous smile, visibly appearing put at ease by her explanation. “You must cook for people here all the time then huh?”


Emma smiled affectionately. “As long as they bring their own stuff  and give me free weed, I’ll cook for anybody here. Good company and it keeps me in practice.”


Now it was Daniel’s turn to widen his smile. “That’s good to know.” He remarked, and continued to eat in silence.


After breakfast was finished the two sat quietly until Emma began to wash dishes. He thanked her for the meal as she retrieved his plate and began to rinse them off before loading everything into the dishwasher.


He noticed she had a habit of humming to herself while she performed physical tasks. Normally she only stopped once she concluded an activity.


However midway through her loading the machine with dirty plates and glasses she stopped suddenly. 


Daniel squirmed in place on the table. He clenched his hands together tightly until his nails nearly cut through the skin of his own palms. Several seconds ticked by in dead, tense silence as Emma seemed totally paralyzed by a horrific realization. 


A critical error. 


For a few of those seconds Daniel contemplated trying to find a way off of the table. A way out or path where he could evade her if the situation demanded it. If she turned around and the look on her face was the one that he feared…


As quickly as her paralysis appeared, the peaceful humming resumed and Emma finished the rest of the dishes.  “It’s probably going to rain again today.” She noted, peering outside the window over the kitchen sink where thunderclouds loomed ominously. 


“Did you have plans outside?” He replied quietly.


“No. But now I don’t have to feel guilty about watching anime in bed from dawn to dusk.” Emma laughed innocently. “After we watch a couple of episodes, I’ll call the nearest clinic about your condition.”





Daniel was not a big fan of anime, or any tv shows for that matter. He was a very active person who needed to be doing something and struggled to sit still for long periods of time without interacting with anything. However for several hours he remained content sitting next to Emma on her bed whilst she caught up on the latest hot releases of her favorite manga adaptation.


He laughed with her during funny scenes and maintained a friendly conversation for the duration. Whenever there was a gap between important story beats he would occasionally ask questions about the characters and her opinions about them.


But he never let his guard down and policed every word that came out of his mouth. Perhaps she sensed it, but if she did Emma appeared completely nonplussed by anything he said. 


“I could go for some popcorn.” Emma eventually proclaimed after one episode concluded. “Could you?”


“I would love some.” Daniel replied in agreement.


The titan swung her leviathan legs off the bed and rose to her full height. “I’ll go make us a batch!” She said cheerfully.


Two seconds later and she was gone. Daniel waited to hear the familiar humming in the distance coupled with the sound of her rummaging through the well-stocked pantry before he warily rose to his feet. Traversing the bed was difficult at his size. With every step he took Daniel’s feet sunk into the memory foam.


Fortunately he did not need to go far. Emma had neglected to take her phone with her into the kitchen. It was only a quick jog across the craters left behind by Emma’s enormous butt, which left deep imprints in the mattress.


Upon reaching it, Daniel wasted no time in clambering on top of the smooth glass surface. It was like standing on top of a movie theater screen at maximum brightness. He stomped on the home button in order to access her home screen.


Daniel breathed a deep sigh of relief. Her phone did not need a passcode or facial recognition to access.


The first thing Daniel did was check her previous outgoing calls. His search was narrow on the list, all that mattered was Jason’s phone number being dialed at some point in the past day. His heart was already beating at an insane rate. It could not go any faster than it was already. 


Now all he could do was try not to panic and maintain his cool and confirm that she had indeed attempted to communicate his predicament with his best friend, put his foolish theories and overreactions to rest, then eat some delicious popcorn~


“She never called Jason last night.” Daniel whispered aloud to himself after scrolling through her recents list. His hands began to tremble almost uncontrollably.


Instinctive dread was beginning to loom over him but he knew he had to remain calm. These were potentially the most important seconds of his entire life, he realized. A mistake now would be costly.


Daniel hopped across the screen of the phone in an attempt to step on the icon to pull up a web browser. He could access his email and inform his brother about this whole situation without Emma ever knowing he managed to contact someone. His stride was not quite long enough to reach the web explorer square.


 Instead he landed on top of her personal photo gallery which happened to be right next to it. 


At first, Daniel intended to simply run back across the screen in order to step on the home button again. Time was of the essence. He had no idea how much longer she would be and he would soon have to type in his entire password and username and manage to write out a message for help as well in that time.


But seeing a picture of his own face in Emma’s personal gallery of photos diverted his attention. 


At first he thought it was a trick of his imagination. However, on a quick look back at the preview icon, Daniel was positive that it was him. It was a close up of himself taken outside Kappa Omega’s house. “What the fuck…” He murmured, mortified. 


Unable to help himself, Daniel opened up the entire gallery. 


The picture he had just seen was a preview of her most recent photograph. It was dated three days ago. He gulped as he began to use both of his hands to scroll through her collection.


The next picture was also of him, getting out of the pool shortly after swim practice. Then another; it was him eating lunch with Jason and Jess. And another, was him sitting in class taking notes. None of them were photos Daniel had taken of himself, or knowingly asked someone to take. 


Daniel scrolled faster through an entire gallery of masterfully shot photographs, all of them lovingly edited too. 


Pictures of him getting off from work, hanging out with friends, walking around campus, going for jogs... and even one of him while he was asleep. However they all paled in comparison to the photos taken of him and Brie together.


In each and every one of them, a dark red cross was drawn through her face, or her features scratched out to leave him the only one there. He could tell by the path her finger took that the modifications were done with an angry hand. Especially whenever it was of the couple sharing a kiss, or even just hugging.


I’ve been kidnapped by a stalker. Daniel thought to himself, backing away from the phone slowly. He felt the intense sudden urge to pass out, and it took all of his effort to not vomit right there and then. 


A feminine cough behind him snapped him to attention. Right at the bedroom doorway, Daniel realized far too late that it suddenly smelled of freshly cooked popcorn.

Expression of Love by Kardo

“Snooping around I see.” Emma remarked in an accusatory tone that could have cut stone. 


Daniel turned nervously around slowly to face her and felt his veins turn to ice.


In one hand she clutched a bag of buttery smelling popcorn, which she promptly set aside on a nearby shelf, and in the other he quickly recognized Jason’s bag. The Texas shaped tomato stain front and center for him to see. 


Emma held it up for a moment before carelessly tossing it aside. “I’m surprised you gave me another chance this morning. Even after finding this in the closet last night.”


“Everything you told me was a lie...” Daniel uttered as Emma began to saunter forward with a dark expression. “Was anything you said true?”


“Some of it.” She remarked simply, then smiled dreamily as another thought occurred to her. “I did not deceive you when I mentioned you cheated…Or rather you realized how in love we are?” Emma suggested with a strange sparkle in her cerulean eyes.


Daniel began to breathe hard, and his hands curled into painful fists. Emma was standing directly over him now and cast him in her shapely shadow. He had no room to run and she knew it. “You spiked my drink with something.”


“I won’t deny that.” Emma admitted with a shrug, although the dreamy look never left her heart achingly beautiful face. “However, don’t deny that you enjoyed what happened next… I just gave you what you wanted darling~”


“You fucking raped me!” Daniel spat at her and scurried away from her terrifying hands as she motioned to bring him close for a passionate kiss. “I didn’t cheat, you drugged me and-!”


“Led you into a dark room. That’s all I did, Daniel.” Emma interrupted knowingly, and seemed to get lost in the memories of the previous night. The entire time she spoke with an ominous ear to ear smile as she recalled what happened, like it was a particularly fond memory. “You were the one who started feeling me up...”


“You’re lying!” Daniel said in disgust while she began to caress different parts of her body sensually right in front of him. “I would never cheat on Brie.”


Emma’s face darkened into a deadly scowl. “Don’t you dare say that fucking slut’s name around me.” She hissed in a tone that sent cold shivers down his spine. “She ruined everything…”


“…ruined what?”


“I could feel it Daniel! You were just about to confess your love for me... and then that whore walked into the bedroom.” Emma hissed like a viper, her eye twitched and he noticed her fingers curling into fists. “That bitch ripped us apart, you were about to accept my love and she fucking ruined it!” She shouted thunderously.


Flecks of saliva flew from her lips carried by a powerful rush of wind that knocked Daniel off balance. Emma lowered herself to the table; her eyes alight with psychotic hope. “B-But it’s not too late! You can still finish what you started last night!” Emma proclaimed gleefully. “So say it!”


“S-Say what?” Daniel stammered as the colossal woman lorded over him, her eyes bright with need. 


Emma laughed earnestly, bemused by his ignorance of the obvious. “Your true feelings! You love me and want us to be together…” She professed and exhaled a minty breeze that chilled Daniel to the bone. “You want to with me forever~” The giantess insisted.


Daniel regarded her incredulously. “Are you fucking demented?!” He roared in a brief moment of clarity, with enough intensity to actually shock a woman many times his own stature. “I-I fucking hate you! You fucking psycho, I didn’t even know you you were until yesterday!”


“D-Darling, don't say that!” Emma murmured, and her eyes quickly became red and puffy. 


Emboldened by her reaction, Daniel forced himself to stand up and marched closer to her at the edge of the bed. “I love Brie, and nothing you do will ever change that! You’re sick and twisted, and I will never, ever love you!” He shouted as tears streamed down Emma’s heartbroken face. “I hate you.”


“Y-You don’t… You don’t really mean that! I’m sure of it, I know that deep down you…” Emma blathered on for several seconds before she trailed off. She came to a sudden realization, then let out a deep sigh and took a few steps away from the bed.


They remained in icy silence for what felt like hours before she finally gathered her thoughts, then used the hem of her pajamas to wipe her face clean of tears. “I see… I was too optimistic and thought my body alone would suffice to reveal your true thoughts.” Emma observed aloud, more to herself than to Daniel. “How unfortunate; that whore’s virulent toxin is lodged deeper in your mind than I had wanted to believe.” She reasoned.


Emma turned back towards Daniel and placed her hands on her very wide hips. She inspected him quizzically, clearly deep in thought. “Hmm… I suppose that is to be expected. But please don’t worry darling, I won’t abandon you!” Emma promised, and returned back to the bed now that she had calmed down. “There is a saying that I’ve grown fond of. Perhaps you have heard it before? If you cannot handle me at my worst, then you do not deserve my best. Well, I can certainly see clear as day that you are currently at your worst. Allow me to demonstrate my commitment to you, darling.”


“Get away from -ack!” Daniel gasped in surprise when her hand swooped towards him once again, although this time at a speed he could not possibly react. Her thick fingers each wrapped around his body possessively like a bed of serpents, until only his head poked out from within her fist. 


He struggled mightily against her, but her strength was simply insurmountable. “You won’t get away with this!” Daniel screamed as she began to carry him into the bed and held him up over her glorious body. “Someone will come looking for me!”


“There’s no need to worry about anybody interrupting us my love… Everybody is taken care of. It was not a complete lie when I mentioned a little drunk driving accident at your fraternity.” Emma revealed cheekily. “Nobody is coming to bother us I assure you! After all, everybody died in that tragic event, so it’s just me who knows you aren’t at the bottom of a lake! Quite romantic, wouldn’t you agree?”


“Y-You…” Daniel stammered. “What about Brie?” He inquired, although Daniel dreaded the answer. 


Everything this horrifying woman said was more dreadful than the last. “Honestly I have no clue exactly where she is.” Emma stated, although her sick smile never went away. “Maybe she’s in my lower intestine? Or is it some other organ? Biology wasn’t my strong suit honestly.” She giggled.


“W-What did you do to her?!”


“She was sort of difficult to choke down. For a worthless whore, she definitely put up a bit of a fight so I had to break a few bones and rip off a limb or three until she finally stayed nice and still on my tongue.” Emma explained morbidly, as Daniel suddenly felt very faint. “Honestly there wasn’t much for me to swallow by the time I finished smearing her beneath my ass. I guess it doesn’t really matter though, does it?” She explained. 


Before Daniel could protest any further, Emma pulled down the hem of her pajamas and knickers to reveal her colossal, shapely backside which Daniel had admired the day prior. “But don’t worry about her, my love! I will make you realize that you truly belong to me.” She promised, before Daniel was stuffed deep in between her bulbous cheeks against the aperture to her anus. “Then we can be together, forever.”


“Y-You can’t do this!” Daniel shouted, but his pleas fell on deaf ears and soon he was stuffed deep within Emma’s bum. The giantess massaged her cheeks and squeezed him tightly, then used her index finger to shove him as far as he could possibly go in the claustrophobic space. 


Emma gasped in pleasure and fell to her knees. His struggles were much more intense than she could have possibly hoped. To ensure he could not wriggle his way out, Emma pulled up her thong and let it slide in between her cheeks to just barely cover the exit. Even if Daniel somehow wormed his way towards freedom, the thin layer of fabric would be too much for him to deal with. “Welcome to your new home Daniel… I’ll be sure to let you out in a few days for some food and water, once you have had some time to decompress and undo that witch’s brainwashing.” 




Those first few hours were not so bad. A constant stream of adrenaline from his brain kept Daniel mostly sane, but eventually his mind determined the threat had passed and could no longer keep up the supply which kept Daniel’s focus away from the hellish predicament. 


He could not actually move anything beyond his fingers, since he was so exhausted by the earlier struggle. Every part of his body ached, and it was almost impossible to extract enough oxygen from the earth canyon to breathe properly. Daniel tried for a few hours to maneuver his body into a more comfortable position, but no sooner had he made some progress when Emma returned him to his original place with a dominant shake of her ass. 


Time became meaningless after that. Daniel could somewhat discern when the giantess was walking, but otherwise it was a constant stream of pressure all around his body. His stomach ached, and he desired food and water. Little did he realize that what felt like days to him had only been the rest of the afternoon, and Emma settled in for the night with him still trapped within her butt. 


Daniel occasionally managed to ‘fall asleep’ due to exhaustion, but all it took was a little shift in the mountainous expanse of the giantess’s body to wake him back up. This happened several times within the span of an hour, to the point Daniel came to the conclusion it would probably be best to just remain awake and enjoy these few hours of relative peace because Emma was not walking.


Throughout that time he was left to mourn pathetically over the demise of Brie, and sobbed himself into unconsciousness just before Emma awoke in the morning. She gave her butt a little jiggle, and smiled when she felt his struggles which confirmed he was still alive. Just weak and defeated. A few more days of this and he would be ready to come out.


Undoubtedly he would still be noncompliant, but Emma was nothing if not patient with her lover. Whether or not it took her weeks or years, he would come to love her properly. And what a glorious day that would be.

End Notes:

Almost done with this one : )

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12153