Bubblegum Bitch by Wizalex
Summary:

A girl with unusual superpowers pays a visit to a bubble tea shop.

Warning: Graphic, cruel and unusual content ahead. Read at your own risk.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 10322 Read: 5808 Published: August 05 2022 Updated: July 27 2023
Story Notes:

A girl with an unusual superpower uses it to deal with all the problems in her life, with extreme prejudice.

1. Chapter 1: The Bubble Tea Shop by Wizalex

2. Chapter 2: The Corner Shop by Wizalex

Chapter 1: The Bubble Tea Shop by Wizalex
Author's Notes:

A woman pays a visit to a bubble tea shop. Unfortunately, they just got the last customer’s order wrong.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


People in Lower Uptown were scared, mostly because they didn’t know what was out to get them. Disappearances had been rocketing for the past weeks, with little to no evidence left. No ransom demands received, no gangs claiming responsibility or even the slightest of links to any. Many people were uneasy at even leaving their homes. With no commonality between the victims, anyone was at risk.

 

Annabelle wasn’t nervous as she walked into the boba shop. No, she was annoyed that for some reason there was a wad of gum outside, which had now stuck itself to her shoe. Her very expensive red bottoms. She had half a mind to take it up with the management for not keeping their doorway clean.

 

The place looked clean enough inside though, maybe it was one of the customers? She could take it up with them herself, force out an apology at least, maybe even compensation for the trauma or cleaning costs. Lawyer at heart, Annabelle surveyed the potential culprits.

 

A couple, sitting by the window. She looked at him with doe eyes, while he only occasionally glanced down at the cleavage slipping from her top. Surely, true love.

 

A lone woman in a business unit, sipping at a bubble tea and working on a laptop. Looking at the perspiration dripping from her forehead, either she was working too hard or writing something significantly racier than business accounts.

 

Finally, at the counter. Annabelle could see the barista, looking somewhat flustered as she apologised to the current customer. Had someone else trodden in gum too? Maybe they’d decided to take it out on the staff.

 

Standing behind her, Annabelle couldn’t get a proper look at the girl at the counter. What she could see left her with a bizarre and incomplete picture.

 

The girl’s hair was bright pink, falling down her very short body to her sizeable backside, covered by a pair of incredibly stressed tracksuit bottoms. She appeared to be wearing some kind of tiara, at which point Annabelle twigged. She must be part of a bridesmaid party. There could be no other reason for such a ridiculous look. Her butt cheeks were obviously fake, the hair too.

 

Letting the door close behind her, Annabelle sealed the fate of everyone in the shop.

 

The girl at the counter turned around to address the newcomer.

 

“Can you believe they ran out of popping boba? That’s fucking out of order right?”

 

The girl’s voice was grating and from the front, she looked just as odd. She looked young to be a bride, probably 18 or 19. Her chest was enormous, very obviously some inflated airbags or the like. Her top was stretched across it to the point of bursting, the words “A Princess Always Get What She Wants” barely legible.

 

The make up on her face was immaculate, flawlessly polished and almost dazzling to the eye. On the subject of which, hers were bright pink. Presumably contacts to match her hair.

 

But the feature on which Annabelle focused was her lips. Bright, bubblegum pink lips, thicker than lips had any right to be and moving steadily, her jaw lazily moving up and down as she chewed her gum.

 

“Yeah, I know I look fucking bangin’. Can you talk, shit for brains? What’s wrong with you fuckers? It took me ages to get her to talk too.”

 

She held up a cup of bubble tea, with the name Lucy on the side.

 

“The bitch put regular boba in and thought I’d be okay with that. She got my name wrong too, it’s Lacey, for fuck’s sake.”

 

Finally clearing her mind, Annabelle said what she had been thinking as she walked in.

 

“Did you leave your gum on the floor outside?”

 

“Yeah, that one ran out of flavour, lucky I had a spare, I hate not having someone to suck on. Gonna need some new ones soon though.” Lacey replied, turning back to the barista. “Anyone else working today or just you, fucking useless slut?”

 

The girl withered under Lacey’s glare, shrinking back behind the counter.

 

“J-Just me, miss.”

 

“Fuck, that means I’m gonna have to make you go a long way.”

 

Without further warning, Lacey blew a bubble into the face of the barista. It exploded, covering her face and splattering onto her clothing. Where it touched flesh, it spread and where it touched cloth, it ate through it like acid until flesh was exposed.

 

The barista’s face was hidden behind the gum, but Annabelle knew that it would be frozen in a mask of pure terror. What was this girl doing? Did she just spit acid at her?

 

The barista feebly struggled, clawing at her face and clothing, but the bubblegum continued its advance, contouring around the barista’s bare body and forming a new layer atop her skin. When it finally ceased, the barista stood still. 

 

Giving a lazy flicked of her wrist, Lacey directed the body of the barista into the air, guiding it into the middle of the shop as it levitated through the air before her.

 

“You guys wanna see something really cool? I haven’t tried this yet, but I think it’s gonna be wicked.”

 

As Annabelle looked on in shock and confusion, the barista’s body began to contort. Her head was forced down into her shoulder, legs wrapped around her back and arms laid flat under her breasts. All the while, a slurping, sucking sound could be heard.

 

Then she began to shrink.

 

“I really wish you could all hear her screaming too, it’s like my favourite song. Fuck I can never get over how pathetic they sound.” Lacey said, holding the bubble tea in one hand and flicking the straw around in the other, like a conductor at an orchestra, or a hoodlum wielding a glow stick at a rave.

 

The barista’s body continued to shrink, until it was less than half of the size of the cup.

 

“This is the new part, it’s fucking tricky, so make sure you clap when I do it perfectly.” Lacey said, putting the straw into her mouth and beginning to suck.

 

A series of squelching popping sounds, originating from the barista’s body, filling the otherwise silent room. Pieces, tiny bubbles of the barista’s body were being broken off and separated into the air. Process started, Lacey replaced the straw at the lip of the bubble tea.

 

“Fuck, I’m gonna need to cum after this. One of you is on sex toy duty. Maybe two.”

 

Guiding the bubbles through the air, Lacey funnelled them down the straw and into her bubble tea. As the last one entered, she put her lips back to the straw and gave a long and noisy slurp. She brought the bubbles onto her tongue and pressed them against the roof of her mouth. This time everyone could hear the agonised screaming that came out of the girl’s maw.

 

Lacey shuddered in pleasure as she gulped down her drink and continued her slurping. After another three large gulps, in which Lacey managed to drain half of the cup, she paused.

 

“Fuck, I think I just came from that bitch’s screams. The best thing is, I didn’t even kill her. She’ll never die, just be stuck like that, inside me. Isn't that legit? I love it when people get to serve me forever.”

 

That was it. That was the point where Annabelle regained her senses and tried to run for the door. Except she couldn’t. She looked down to her feet and saw the gum, now covering her shoe completely. Refusing to let her go.

 

“Wow, you must have some expensive shoes. I told it to devour everything except the best designer stuff. Gotta stock up the wardrobe somehow you know?” Lacey said, licking her lips as she looked at Annabelle.

 

“Guess I gotta change my look though if I wanna wear your outfit.”

 

Lacey sipped her boba at a more leisurely pace as she began to rise. Her breasts expanded outwards, her legs lengthened and even her feet grew, until they were big enough to comfortably fit a shoe significantly larger than her current ones.

 

Lacey now stood at a much more impressive height, equal to Annabelle’s own 5’10”, but significantly more imposing. Lacey’s figure hadn’t lost any of its ridiculous features, but it was hard to witness the events in front of her and still think of the girl causing them as ridiculous.

 

And now, Annabelle could read the second part of the writing on Lacey’s shirt. “Until Bitches Like Me Take It.”

 

“I could make my own clothes, but why the fuck would I do that when I can just nick shit?” Lacey said, approaching Annabelle. The scent coming from her was sickly, sweet and should in no way have been as alluring as it was.

 

Annabelle remained stuck in place as her own shoes betrayed her, removed from her feet as the gum lifted her out of them. They slid along the floor, allowing Lacey to step into them.

 

“Damn, I make these look fucking great. Better than they ever looked on you, that’s for sure.” Lacey tried out a few steps with them, then a couple of stomps, followed by a smearing motion.

 

“Yeah, these are perfect. Thanks babe, I’ll make it up to you by saving you for later, ’kay?” Lacey grinned at Annabelle, loudly slurping the last of the boba through her straw and tossing the cup behind her.

 

“Ah, I fucking love fresh screamers. You know that thing people say about gum staying inside you for like 7 years? Total bullshit. I mean, it stays in me forever. I can hear that whiny bitch sobbing now. Can still hear that fuckboy from last week too, I’m amazed he’s still got enough of a mind to make a sound.”

 

Managing to break eye contact with Lacey for a moment, Annabelle looked around and finally realised why none of the others had been saying anything through the macabre ordeal. Bubblegum lined their lips and every part of them in contact with a surface, locking them in place.

 

“I didn’t hear any fucking clapping, even after I told you how impressive that was. Guess you all really want to get intimate with me.” Lacey announced, strolling over to the business woman and looking over her shoulder at the laptop. The gum had gotten to work and had destroyed most of the woman’s clothing by this point, but it was only when Lacey read the screen that the woman’s eyes went wide with fear.

 

“Damn, this is some fucking tame stuff. This is what gets you off, a girl gently sucking your tits? I thought you needed tits for that? Like, no offence babe, but you are fucking flat.”

 

Lacey planted her fat ass in the chair opposite the businesswoman, her butt overflowing the seat and gripping it firmly. With no visible effort, she pulled the table out from between them, sending the laptop smashing to the floor without a care. Finally, she lifted her top over her enormous tits, exposing herself to the room.

 

“Here babe, I’ll let you live out your greatest fantasy on me. You suck my tits, I suck yours. Here’s the rule though, if you don’t get me off before I get bored, I might just suck a little harder.”

 

Thrusting her chest forward, Lacey easily covered the woman’s face with the flesh of one of her boobs. It seemed to adhere to the woman’s skin, as she began to desperately suck on the nipple.

 

Lazily, Lacey took both of the woman’s breasts in her hands and began to stroke them. Brief gasping sounds were heard from Lacey’s tit.

 

“Wow, you are fucking repressed. Guess I gotta fucking liberate you before you’re mine forever.”

 

Lacey’s motion on the woman’s breasts continued, deforming the flat chest into something slightly larger.

 

As Annabelle leaned in, morbidly looking to get a closer look, she saw tendrils of gum leading into the businesswoman’s breasts from the rest of her body. Apparently pulsing veins of gum were feeding into the breast tissue, making them fuller, plumper and perkier.

 

Both of the other women must have twigged at the same time. The businesswoman’s breasts were growing, but at the cost of the rest of her body. Frantically trying to stop the process, the businesswoman gave up on sucking Lacey’s nipple and fought vehemently against the utterly suffocating presence that just one of Lacey’s tits was currently making.

 

“Uh uh, you don’t get to stop until one of us cums. I haven’t even started sucking yours yet, but fat chance I was degrading myself to sucking the tits of a flattie.”

 

When the businesswoman had shrunk to almost half her height, her boobs finally reaching the second half of the alphabet, Lacey was content to start sucking them. It didn’t last long after that.

 

Three sucks precisely.

 

First, Lacey sucked on her left tit, bringing her to the verge of orgasm immediately.

 

Then, she sucked on her right tit, resulting in the most powerful orgasm that the businesswoman had ever experienced.

 

And the third suck came from Lacey’s own tit, draining the life, pleasure and mass out of the near comatose woman.

 

“Yeah, my titties get pretty jealous when you don’t finish them off first. Good thing I’m a fucking pro at watching my weight.”

 

When Lacey turned around, Annabelle was horrified to see the dwindling remains of the woman’s body be absorbed into Lacey tits, her bust swelling ever larger as it jiggled up and down happily in her hands.

 

“Now I need to actually fucking cum. You’re up for that task, bruv.” Lacey said, sitting down next to the couple.

 

“Now, I get you have a thing for big tits, so I know that it won’t be a problem for you getting hard, but I kinda prefer my guys soft you know? I like being able to constrict my pussy around them.”

 

As Lacey spoke, gum finished enveloping the guy. As soon as it did, his body contracted. It didn’t contort in the way the barista’s did, simply dwindling into a miniature version of himself. As the process finished, he seemed to regain motor function, running to his girlfriend’s leg and embracing her.

 

“He’s such a fucking melt. I’ve gotta let some of these loose some day, girls would go crazy for them.” Lacey said, looking the girlfriend in the eye. “But now princess, I’m gonna use your boyfriend until I fucking break him and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

 

Picking up the 6 inch boyfriend, Lacey pulled down her tracksuit bottoms to reveal a lack of underwear. She positioned herself next to the girlfriend, throwing an arm around her shoulder for support, then inserted the bubblegum covered guy into her pussy. Some of the noises were familiar to the remaining victims, a popping of bubbles, a moaning of pleasure. The guy’s muffled cries of pain were new, as he was violently compressed by the muscular walls of Lacey’s pussy.

 

“Fuck, my cunt is hungrier than my tits today, can you believe that? The last guy I did this with lasted 7 seconds. I give your boy toy 2 minutes, tops.”

 

The squelching noises cause by Lacey’s repeated thrusts of the human dildo into and out of her pussy were eerily reminiscent of the ones made by her mouth earlier as she chewed her gum. The pace increased, sounds of slurping fluids intensifying, along with an occasional cracking.

 

“That’s his ribs. No fucker’s chest is a match for my cunt. She’ll cave them in anytime. Still squirming though, gotta be a bit rougher.”

 

Lacey changed tact, fixing her toy’s feet to the seat beneath her and violently bouncing up and down on the chair. Her bounces looked effortless, her bubble butt compressing to allow her to fully insert her personal dildo as deep into her voracious cunt as possible. The seat beneath her lifted from the floor occasionally as it adhered to her ass, adding to the racket already being caused by Lacey’s body.

 

It all ended with a loud crack. Lacey’s face took on an even brighter sheen and as she continued to look directly into the face of the girlfriend she had just traumatised, she let out an orgasmic moan. A slurping, sucking sound came from her pussy, as the broken remains of her toy were chewed up and taken into her fully. Once it had finished devouring its meal, her pussy began drooling trails of gum out onto the floor.

 

“Now that’s how you ride a guy so hard you crack his spine. He was a good one alright. Not one to take home, but great for a lay. Hope you already got your use out of him.”

 

Tears freely ran down the girl’s face, over the trails of bubblegum crossing her flesh and soaking the last remains of her ‘Magical Mystical Heroes’ t-shirt. As the last shreds of it disintegrated under the effects of the gum, Lacey scoffed.

 

“Fucking big tit anime nerd. Bet you thought you were pretty lucky to finally fuck a guy right? Did he even fuck you? Did he just wanna fuck your tits and cum on your face? Fucking virgin slut.”

 

Lacey took one of the girl’s breast’s in both her hands and squeezed, licking outwards from the nipple and spreading gum across the girl’s body. Once satisfied that she had completely covered one of them, Lacey switched her attention to the other, liberally slavering the gum and her saliva, though the difference was barely noticeable.

 

The girl’s tits now looked like they belonged on a blow-up doll. They projected unnaturally from her chest and squeaked as they moved. Happy with her work, Lacey stood up, levitating the girl from the seat and floating her to the middle of the room.

 

“I’ve been trying to do this for fucking ages, but there’s too many skinny bitches. I’m gonna enjoy this.”

 

At that, Lacey stood in front of the girl and grew. Her body expanded upwards once more, until she reached a statuesque and terrifying 7ft. Then she simply picked up the smaller girl and embraced her in a hug. Their boobs were the first parts of their body to meet, Lacey’s oppressively enormous size easily overwhelming the merely huge tits of the other girl. Both pairs began to compress, boob flesh spilling out on either side as Lacey’s tits began to envelop her opponent’s. Another malicious smirk grew on Lacey’s face and widened as the other girl’s frantic and pointless struggles progressed. Lacey squeezed the girl tighter as she ran her tongue up the length of the girl’s face, forcing their bodies together until something had to give.

 

That came as the loudest popping sound so far echoed around the room, bubblegum exploding outwards from the space between the pair.

 

With it, Lacey’s body rapidly rushed forward to fill the suddenly vacant space where the other girl’s tits had once been. Lacey continue the embrace for a few more moments, squirming in orgasmic delight as she continued to force the girl’s body against her own.

 

For her part, the girl helplessly thrashed her legs against Lacey’s to no avail. Suspended from the ground, she was entirely subject to Lacey’s every whim, who shook her back and forth as easily as she might handle a stuffed toy. The girl’s fists soon ceased pounded on Lacey’s indestructible body, finally submitting to her fate.

 

When the cruel embrace finally ended, Lacey practically bounced away, her own tits even larger and bouncier than before.

 

The girlfriend crumpled to the floor, muffled sounds somewhere between sobs and silent screams occasionally making their way out of her. It was the only option left to her, mouth sealed tight, short and shallow exhalations escaping from her nose where Lacey had decided to allow her to breathe. Lacey had taken her tits and burst them like bubble gum. Her bare chest was left smooth and flat, covered in the sticky substance, but entirely bereft of the previously impressive mounds.

 

“These look way better on me, babe. No chance of any guys being after you for your tits now.” Lacey sneered at the snivelling form on the ground. “Fuck, I really hate girls like you. I just wanna chew you up and spit you out.”

 

Barely reacting to Lacey’s words, the girl merely continued with her pitiful existence. As Lacey rotated her wrist in the air though, the girl rose and tilted forward, gum resuming its advance across the uncovered portions of her body.

 

“I said, bitch, that I want to fucking chew you up. What do you think you taste like? I’m gonna say strawberry.”

 

The coating of gum around the girl suddenly expanded, forming a 6ft diameter sphere around the girl. Lacey opened her hand, finger splayed wide, then slowly began to close it. As she did, the sphere started to contract.

 

Inside, the girl had been freed from her restraints. Fight temporarily renewed, she desperately pounded on the bubble but it was unyielding, a solid barrier slowly advanced on her. She crouched to her knees, forced down by the restricting space and started clawing at the surface, scraping her nail and blooding her fingers as she screamed in horror with her returned voice.

 

Hand halfway closed now, Lacey sadistically looked on while her other fingers slid inside of her dripping pussy. 

She collected some of the sticky residue from her murderous cunt and licked her fingers with a shudder.

 

“Your boyfriend tastes fucking banging. I’ll have to bring whatever’s left of him out later for a snack.” Lacey continued, chewing the sticky remnants of the boy her pussy had ground into paste. “You don’t look like such a snack now though do you, slut? At least you’re on your knees.”

 

The bubble continued to close in around the girl, utterly refusing to deform to her body. Head tucked in against the remains of her chest, the girl had contracted herself to a ball. The bubble was attempting to compress her further though. It started with her shoulders. First one was dislocated, bringing a fresh scream of pain from the girl and satisfied sounds of grunting and slurping from Lacey.

 

Then the torture ramped up. Legs forced against each other, arms pressed into sides. Skin split rapidly, exposing bones broken in an effort to conform to the shape of the surrounding. The girl was held together though, prevented from the release of death by the expert manipulation of the horror dictating her life and death.

 

When the bubble had reached merely a foot in diameter, and the girl no longer had any hope of breathing inside it, it drifted closer to Lacey. She rested it next to her tits and laughed at the comparison it made.

 

Then she closed her fist completely and the girl’s form liquified as the bubble contracted to the size of a gobstopper in an instant.

 

The floor beneath Lacey was suddenly slick with the discharge from her pussy, a sticky pink and red mixture that exuded an intoxicating scent of lust and danger.

 

“I fucking love the ones with a gooey centre, don’t you? People call these gobstoppers, but I’ll be fucked if I’ve ever found something that’s been able to stop my gob.”

 

Leaving her new treat suspended in the air, Lacey bent down to scoop up her expelled nectar. She rolled it into a ball a tossed it in her mouth, continuing to chew with an open mouth while she examined Annabelle.

 

“Coulda sworn you was some tall, fancy lady when you came in here. What happened short stuff?” Lacey mocked, gradually expanding her form as she grew once again. As her gargantuan tits blocked the comparatively tiny lawyer from view, Lacey halted her expansion at about 10ft, twice the height she’d entered the shop at.

 

“I said I was gonna take you home and savour you didn’t I? Well, you’re gonna need to be a hell of a lot smaller for that.” Lacey said, beginning to blow an enormous bubble.

 

It quickly expanded beyond the size of her breasts, until it too reached a diameter of 6ft. Then, Lacey pinched it off with her lips and let it descend onto Annabelle.

 

When it contacted her, the lawyer was swiftly devoured into the bubble, which continued to fall around her until it reached the ground and met again under her feet.

 

Once again shocked into awareness from the familiar scenario, Annabelle chose a different option, having witnessed the failure of the previous victim.

 

“Please, let me live. I’ll give you anything. I have more clothes. Designer brands, whatever you want, I have the money.”

 

“Money is hot, but mostly when it’s being worn by other people and I can take it from them. I can do that with anyone.”

 

“Representation? I can defend you, when they catch you. People are looking for you, you know. All these disappearances.”

 

“Thank fuck someone’s finally after me. I’ve been leaving gum covered in bits of me and my victims for weeks now, I’m just waiting for the pigs to show up so I can chew on some pork.”

 

“You… want to be caught?”

 

“You are a fucking dumb cunt aren’t you? No one’s gonna catch me, because I can do whatever I want. I just want some more people to come find me, because both me and my pussy get fucking hungry.”

 

Annabelle hesitated, unsure where to make her next line of defence. It was all it took though, Lacey was bored of talking. The bubble began to contract.

 

Now switching tactics to the tried and failed punching and scratching technique, it took Annabelle some time to notice that the bubble wasn’t actually compressing in on her. She could she Lacey’s fingers closing towards her palm, but she hadn’t felt the bubble get any closer. She briefly wondered if the bubble was actually shrinking, or Lacey was merely toying with her.

 

Until she saw the height of the table next to her rapidly rising.

 

Annabelle understood then. She wasn’t to be compressed, but would be reduced in size, inside a tiny bubble. She closed her eyes for the next part, falling to the surface of the bubble and gripping her knees to her chest. 

 

Lacey liked keeping a tiny person trapped outside her body occasionally. It was fucking intense, to hear the screams of the souls she imprisoned inside her for eternity, but there was a different pleasure in having a tiny speck as a trophy instead. The bead had been reduced to about half an inch across at this point, which Lacey judged to be a good size for a necklace.

 

Lifting a gold chain from the pocket of her tracksuit bottoms, she pressed the bubble into it and draped it around her neck. The bubble rested at the cusp of her enormous cleavage and Lacey smirked at the fun she could have subjecting the tiny prisoner to the humiliation of life between her tits. There certainly hadn’t been a guy who had survived an encounter with them, so the speck should count herself lucky.

 

Reducing her height back to her regular 5ft, Lacey redressed and left the scene of her most recent crime, hoping that she’d left enough evidence behind this time. She licked her lips in anticipation and inserted her newly acquired gobstopper into her mouth, easily breaking through the crunchy exterior with her teeth and revelling in the gooey surprise inside.

 

“Nope, not strawberry, definitely just blood. Fucking good though.”

 

The people of Lower Uptown were scared. A local bubble tea shop had apparently been the sight of a another disappearance, a mass kidnapping this time, but the only evidence left behind was a large quantity of bubblegum. Unfortunately, the shop’s security camera was just for show and no footage existed of what happened in there. Many people were scared of leaving their homes and with no commonality between the victims, anyone was at risk.

 

The people of Lower Uptown might be a lot more scared though, if they knew who was out to get them.

End Notes:

This was an experiment to see whether I could make a seemingly silly superpower absolutely terrifying. Hopefully you liked it, if you want to see more of Lacey in the future, please leave a review.

Chapter 2: The Corner Shop by Wizalex
Author's Notes:

Lacey continues to terrorise the town with her unusual superpower.

Early Saturday morning. Too early for most people to be awake. The streets of Lower Uptown were deserted, but that wasn’t an unusual sight these days.


There was a villain on the loose.

 

At least, that’s what people said. A few had appeared elsewhere in the past weeks and nothing else would seem to explain the disappearances. Unfortunately, Lower Uptown hadn’t been gifted a local superhero at the same time as their mysterious supervillain, and none of the nearby towns were keen to let theirs volunteer to look around the place with no real evidence of any kind. Once the police worked out what the problem was, they would send support, the local council said. Until then, let the police do their job. Until then, the people were alone.

 

One of those lonely people was Tom. Fortunately for Tom, there was one open shop at this hour. He’d spent most of the night at the pub and the rest of it collapsed on a local bench, having forgotten where he left his house. He was sure this was the one, but didn’t his have a roof? It certainly had far fewer pigeons. Regardless, Tom was in need of a good dose of hair-of-the-dog and by a grand stroke of luck, the local corner shop was also an offie.

 

Strangely, the place seemed to have two doors now. Walking into the glass next to the door, Tom decided to take a quick rest face-first on the ground before continuing his day. Nothing like the smell of wet concrete to wake up a man, along with this weird sticky stuff Tom seemed to have now picked up on his beard.

 

Now feeling refreshed, and noting that the shopkeeper had cleverly removed the non-functioning door, Tom entered the shop. He helpfully triggered the tinkle of a bell to announce his arrival – multiple times in fact as he greeted the door with a thorough handshake – and decided to walk directly into a young woman standing next to the magazine rack.

 

And what a rack! She was a knockout all right, proven both by the fact that Tom was woozy and lightheaded just in her presence, and the enormous tits with an arse to match. Tom had in fact just bounced off the side of said tits and was currently headed backwards into the door behind him. Still absolutely plastered, he cleverly chose to trip over his own feet and lay himself out on the floor, a fantastic angle for ogling this busty beauty. With naught else to do but stare, the pink-haired girl took up more of Tom’s attention than anything else he’d seen in the past week.

 

“Did you just try to cop a feel, you dirty perv?” The girl strode up to Tom and laid a fancy-looking shoe directly between his legs.

 

“Are you the new barmaid?” Tom slurred as he continued to direct his gaze and question at the mountainous tits in front of him, oblivious of the dangerous proximity of a red-heeled shoe to his crotch. “Two of your finest lagers, babe, for me and the lovely lady.”

 

“Fuck, you’re shitfaced! It’s Lacey, not ‘babe’, prick. You think I work in a fucking corner shop? As a barmaid?” Lacey reached a hand down towards Tom. “How the fuck’d you get my gum on your beard you wazzock? You been crawling around outside?”

 

“Felt like smelling the concrete.” Tom had miraculously refocused his eyes on the hand approaching his face. “Refreshing, innit?”

 

“You’re a drunk, gross pervert, you know that?” Lacey twirled a finger into Tom’s beard; the gum moulding around it. “But I’ve eaten stuff off the floor in a lot worse state before, so I guess you'll do.”

 

The gum around Tom’s beard had spread, covering the lower part of his face. As he went to open his mouth to ask if the girl was offering him a blowie, he realised he couldn’t. Odd, he’d been able to do that a minute ago. Maybe he’d just forgotten where his mouth was meant to be. Fumbling with his hands on his beard, Tom failed to locate his mouth, or even his beard hair in fact. The surface was instead smooth and a little bit sticky honestly. Had he shaved?

 

Meanwhile, Lacey had moved on to the reason for her visit: some petty larceny. She left behind a bubblegum shoe print as she removed her foot from between Tom’s legs. Locating the sweet section, Lacey quickly shoved the entire tray of packets of strawberry bubblegum into the expansive space between her bulging breasts.

 

“Young lady, I hope you intend on paying for those.” A voice called out from somewhere at the back of the shop.

 

“Like fuck I do, you nosy bastard!” Lacey called back. “Keep your eyes to yourself and go back to disappointing your mum!”

 

Lacey moved her eyes to the next shelf and exclaimed in glee. “Fuck yeah, you got the bubblegum tape in! The two-metre stuff too, not that pansy one-metre shit.”


Lacey quickly scooped up the rolls of gum, adding most of them to the stockpile in her cleavage. One packet she kept, cracking it open and bringing the end of the tape to her lips. With gratuitous finesse, she used her tongue to guide the strand between her lips, immediately beginning to masticate and draw the remaining length of gum into her mouth.

 

Her chewing was hypnotic, Tom noted as he watched the gum disappear. She was like a snake charmer, luring a powdery pink serpent with her glossy pink lips. The scent of the bubblegum was spreading, reaching out to Tom and engulfing him in the sickly-sweet scent of sugar. Maybe that was the gum immediately under his nose actually, as he went cross-eyed trying to watch it slowly advance up his face.

 

The sound of Lacey’s chewing was inordinately loud. Each snap of gum popped like a firecracker when her mouth opened, while each closure of her mouth brought forth a squelching of an unquestionably sexual bent. The look on her face certainly supported that idea as Lacey’s eyes rolled back in her head.

 

There was another sound too actually, now that Tom was listening. A high-pitched whining noise that seemed to pulsate in amplitude constantly. It synchronised with a low rumbling, both of the sounds seeming to come from Lacey herself.

 

“Hmm, think I’ve almost got it. Been practising this one for a couple of days, so if it pays off, you better be fucking impressed, you drunk perv.” Lacey slurped the last of the tape into her mouth and closed it, furiously chewing as her jaw extended to the extreme.

 

The bubble that came out as Lacey started blowing seemed perfectly normal at first, while the two strange noises were both getting louder and more frequent. When Lacey stopped blowing, the bubble was about 3 inches in diameter and the echoing rumbling had stopped. Pinching it off with her plush, pink lips, Lacey stuck out her tongue to rest the bubble on it.

 

When she turned back to Tom, the reason for the low rumbling was clear. Lacey had been growing. From his perspective on the floor, it had been difficult to see, but Lacey must have been pushing 7 feet now compared to her earlier, much more diminutive, stature. Her curves had also ballooned outwards, her hips wider, bubble butt more rotund and boobs defying logic by resting on her chest and not at her knees.

 

Leaning down, Lacey held her tongue directly in front of Tom’s face. His eyes disregarded her obvious attempts to corral their attention to her tongue though, instead seeking to be reunited with her cleavage. There, Tom found the first real indication that he might still be drunk. Between Lacey’s steadily growing tits was a tiny, naked woman held in a pink capsule on a gold chain, seemingly looking and waving at him. He didn’t want to seem rude, so he waved back.

 

“Urgh, ew uggin’ eep. Ook a ee.” Lacey slowly sounded out the words, but they were still nonsense. Her surprisingly long tongue was still stretched out and wrapped around the bubble.


Evidently, the girl was just as drunk as Tom, possibly even more so! Maybe that was why she seemed so into him. Lacey continued to lean forward as Tom fantasised about the things that her mouth might soon be doing to him. Lacey did too, though for a completely different reason.


Once more, the bell rang.


The door crashed into Tom as the gum on his face retreated to merely covering his lips. At the same time, Lacey quickly concealed the bubble inside her mouth with a vicious smirk and deflated back to her previous size. Unaware prey was always more fun.


“Fucking hell, mate! What are you doing down there?” Andy smirked down at Tom. “We thought we lost you last night!”


Shifting Tom’s dazed body aside with the door, Andy entered the shop, closely followed by Kylie, holding her heels in her left hand.


“You’re a fucking bastard, Tom.” Kylie aimed a kick at Tom’s back as she walked in. “Laura’s been worried sick all night. Have you even checked your phone?”


Ah, the pieces were coming back together now. Tom had gone to the pub after an argument with Laura. He’d been venting to the couple in front of him, who had then left to go to some local club.


After that, it had just been one drink after another.


“What the fuck is all over your face?” Kylie leaned down to check. “Is that lipstick?”


A quick glance up at Lacey confirmed the matching lip shades. Lacey took the opportunity to pucker her lips and blow a kiss at Andy, who had taken Tom’s former position of ogling her tits. With a disgusted scoff, Kylie slapped her boyfriend.


“Oi! What was that for?” Andy protested.


“Tom’s cheating on Laura with this skank and all you can do is stare at her tits?” Kylie thrust a finger into Andy’s chest as she advanced on him.


The door closed.


Lacey’s smile grew.


“What are you smirking at, slut? He’s got a girlfriend. She’ll fuck you up if she knows you’ve been snogging him.” Kylie glared at Tom. “Right after we get done beating this waste-of-space’s arse.”


“Why didn’t you go home, mate?” Andy asked, far more diplomatically.


“He was busy with me, obvs,” Lacey sneered. “All. Night. Long.”


“You fucking bitch!” Kylie lunged at Lacey.


Lacey spat her gum into Kylie’s face.


Kylie screamed as the gum seeped into her pores. It sought out the gaps between her cells, first filling those and then moving on to brazenly attack and replace her cell membranes. To an outside observer, Kylie's skin had just been dyed a pale shade of pink. For Kylie, it felt like she had just been dipped into treacle.


The irate woman faltered in her assault, stumbling over Tom’s body and dropping her heels.


Actually, perhaps ‘dropping’ is the wrong term.


Kylie’s fingers now lacked both the solidity and the strength to hold their own form, let alone any objects held within. The straps of the shoes stretched out the crooks of her fingers, extending her digits into a thin, taffy layer that only stopped thinning when Kylie hit the ground with a muffled splat.


Andy stared down at his girlfriend, who occasionally squirmed as she lay sprawled across Tom and only barely maintained a humanoid shape.


“Hah!” Lacey callously mocked. “Pathetic little bitch.”


The pink-haired girl reached into her back pocket and fetched a long plastic straw.


“Watch this, fuckers.”


Andy had gone pale watching the horror show in front of him. He hesitated, conflicted as to what he should do. What was even happening?


Eventually, Andy tried to step forward to intercept Lacey. That proved to be impossible. Firstly, because Lacey's straw had already reached the pink blob that still slightly resembled Kylie, and secondly, because Andy’s feet now seemed to be stuck in place.


With a horrendous slurping noise from Lacey’s mouth and accompanied by a gurgling scream that vibrated through Kylie’s body, the pink formerly-Kylie strawberry-bubblegum creature was sent racing up the straw, one excruciating millimetre at a time.


Noises that truly shouldn’t be coming from bubblegum formed an orchestral cacophony. A series of pops that spoke of dislocated joints. A squelching of polymers that belied the presence of torn tendons and lacerated ligaments. A plastic squeaking evoked the image of collagen being wiped lazily but forcibly across a sheet of acrylic, a nightmare of incredibly vivid sounds that gave no question as to their origin.


Kylie was being broken apart, piece by piece.


Wails of pain were the next sounds, ones that were abruptly cut off as Kylie’s vocal cords were stretched beyond the range of human ears. The sound would stay with Andy until his own imminent death though.


“Young lady,” the shopkeeper shouted from the other end of the shop, “you will be leaving now, with all of your vulgarities and none of my merchandise!”


Without even turning around, Lacey reached out her arm behind her and stretched.


Lacey’s arm shot across the shop, through the displays, and straight onto the chest of the elderly shopkeeper. He cried out in shock as he hurtled back through the stock, bashing his head on boxes of cereal and smashing his arms through bottles of wine. When he reached Lacey, she shot out her arm in the other direction, sending him crashing into the confectionary shelves. Her arm came away, but her hand remained behind, pinning his body to the wall, his legs dangling helplessly a metre off the ground with his head near the ceiling. 


The hand that Lacey had left behind lost its shape immediately, dripping down the torso of the trapped, screaming shopkeep. Where it landed, a pool of dense pink liquid grew, distorting the world around it as though it were slowly steaming, a haze of subtle pink fog drifting from the floor.


All the while, Lacey ignored her latest captive, focusing on the one forming a chewable snack in her mouth. The end of her arm morphed, reforming her hand as she experimentally wiggled her new fingers with a self-satisfied smirk.


One final slurp took the rest of Kylie’s gummified body into Lacey’s mouth.


Lacey chewed with an open mouth as she flicked her used straw at Tom. For the first few cycles, not much seemed to change. Andy and Tom stared at her, frozen in terror and in gum, more of which had spread across each of their bodies as Lacey’s feet oozed over her heels, split from her body and slithered across the floor.


“Keep watching, pervs. You’ll love this next bit.”


Inside Lacey’s mouth, a metamorphosis was occurring. The puddle of nondescript gum was actually gaining a shape, rather than losing it, as the sweet was mangled by Lacey’s teeth. First, five strands extended from the body of the gum, tendrils forming limbs and a torso, with an exaggerated neck leading to a head-blob. 


Each subsequent chew added more definition. The torso took on an hourglass shape, and bubbles spread from the front of the top half and the back of the bottom, giving the impression of balloon-like breasts and a pronounced posterior. The arms and legs lengthened to proportionally suitable sizes, each sprouting their own tendrils that began to become digits on the next chew. Fine, wispy filaments split from the head, attempting to separate themselves and function independently. After a few chews of failing to do this, Lacey’s face took on a more annoyed expression and the nascent hair took on a different style, collecting back together to become a princess cut, formed of one solid mass of gum.


“Fucking hell, that was a right bitch,” Lacey groaned. “Makes fucking sense though. Hair is always the worse to style.”


Lacey stuck out her tongue.


Standing on the tip, wobbling precariously, was a miniature replica of Kylie, albeit one with an incredibly pink skin tone and a different haircut.


Both Andy and Tom gaped in awe.


“Uggin’ ud, ain’ it?” Lacey sounded out.


Closing her mouth, Lacey used her tongue to place the miniature Kylie against her cheek.


“I keep fucking outdoing myself.” Lacey glared down at the enraptured men. “Not that either of you two have even said a word.”


“What,” Andy stuttered, “what did you do?”


“You’re both thick as shit, ain’tcha?” Lacey leaned in, letting her body swell again as she chewed on her new snack. Her voice was tinged with a high-pitched squealing now. Inside Lacey’s mouth, Kylie had remembered how to scream and was evidently making good use of her new vocal cords.


“I turned her into an itty-bitty little bubblegum girl.”


“You can’t…” Andy looked horrified and was struggling to articulate himself.


Tom, on the other hand, knew exactly the issue and was ready to re-enter the conversation.


“Yeah! How’re they gonna have fuck if she’s that small!” Tom exclaimed.


Lacey burst into laughter. Not mocking this time, but a genuine, terrifying belly laugh.


“What a good point!” Lacey replied, mid-chuckle. “I can’t believe I didn’t consider that.”


Carefully arranging her tongue, Lacey stuck Kylie’s body out the front of her mouth and started to blow.


Kylie’s screams lowered in pitch as her body expanded, daggers of pain racing across her nerves as the space within her body stretched out, thinning the outmost layer of her skin to accommodate her increase in height. After a mere few seconds, Kylie’s body was the size of Lacey’s face, and soon after Kylie’s bare arse was sliding over the surface of Lacey’s tits, replacing the pained shrieking with a rubbering screeching instead.


The shopkeeper had gone quiet too, now noticing that Lacey appeared to be blowing an entire woman out of her mouth. The shop was still, never silent though, as Kylie approached her previous height.


With a final pucker of her lips, Lacey let the fully re-inflated Kylie drop from her mouth.


Andy stared at his girlfriend.


“What the fuck are you doing!” Kylie yelled in Andy’s face. “She ate me! She ate me and you did nothing!”


“Pretty shit boyfriend if you ask me,” Lacey quipped. “You should probably just eat him. Or at least give him a blowjob and swallow.”


“The fuck?” Kylie spun on her rubberised heel, whirling around multiple revolutions before finally facing Lacey. “Why would I do that?”


“Why are all of you dumb fucks so dumb?” Lacey prodded Kylie’s belly and it deflated slightly, bouncing back when her finger moved away. “Want to stay that size? You’re gonna need to eat. Otherwise…”


Lacey mimed a deflating balloon as she pushed out her cheeks.


“Why the fuck wouldn’t I eat you, you man-stealing whore?” Kylie tried to lunge at Lacey again but failed to get a good grip on the floor. Her body was just too light.


“One, I’d beat your fucking arse. Two, if I die, you die too now.” Lacey shrugged. “Probably.”


“You’re full of shit,” Kylie countered.


“Fuck, don’t believe me if you like.” Lacey reached out and pinched Kylie’s nipple, making a small tear. “Just watch.”


Air began to escape through the hole, with Kylie deflating inch by inch. Her eyes went wide with shock as she tried to patch up her punctured tit.


“Uh oh,” Lacey mocked. “Looks like some dumb bitch needs to eat something or she might die. Gonna eat your boyfriend or kill yourself, bitch?”


With a gesture from Lacey, the gum that had been spreading over Andy’s body latched on his clothing, dissolving it and leaving an exposed, and very erect, Andy on full display.


When Kylie managed to turn back around, she was pissed.


“Fucking dammit, Andy!” Kylie screamed at him as Lacey cackled. “Why the fuck are you hard!?”


“Can’t… help…” Andy winced out the words as the gum constricted around his neck. “Hot… girls… alert…”


“For fuck’s sake!” Kylie exclaimed as Lacey pushed her forward onto Andy’s crotch.


Her rubber lips wrapped around her boyfriend’s cock and sealed tightly. Always eager to be helpful, or sow more chaos, Lacey used her gum to guide Andy’s hands to Kylie’s tits. With a swift and firm pinch, Andy widened the split in Kylie’s left breast and created a new one in her right.


“Oops. Looks like you’re gonna need to make him cum fast,” Lacey taunted.


A sound that was likely a “Fuck you!” resonated through Kylie’s body as she fervently tried to cling on to her size and her life. Her mouth had the texture of a lubricated condom, while her teeth acted as stimulating ridges within. Knowing Andy, Kylie imagined that he would only last for a minute, tops.


Would that be enough time?


Kylie became so engrossed in her life-or-death blowjob that she missed what was happening behind her. Still attached to the wall, but only just, the shopkeeper was staring in horror at the ominous pink pit that was forming on the floor below him. The dripping gum seemed to have some intelligence, repositioning itself with every one of his motions, preparing to receive him when he finally dropped. Lacey, meanwhile had just extended a hand to grab a chunk of the gum and was rolling it between her finger and thumb.


Lacey moved the gum down to the base of her thumb, then slowly stretched it back up with her pink fingernail, creating a thin pink surface in the circular gap between her finger and thumb. Then, she tilted her head back and lifted her hand over her mouth, as though taking an invisible shot, with the circle of gum positioned just over her oral abyss.


The surface of the gum circle underneath the shopkeeper changed.


Now, it was no longer a pink, lightly steaming stain on his floor. It had just become a pink, lightly steaming portal into Lacey’s throat.


The shopkeeper began screaming again as the last of the gum holding him to the wall fell away. As soon as his shoes touched the slimy surface of the bubblegum portal, they dissolved, along with his socks, trouser and the rest of his clothing as it passed through. His body, on the other hand, stretched.


At least, that’s what it felt like. There wasn’t really another way to describe it, other than it felt like being crammed up against a crowd of people in a train carriage, with more people entering than leaving at every stop, every one of them insisting on encroaching on one another’s space on their mission to get elsewhere as soon as possible.


Which is also what his lower body seemed to be doing at that very moment.


The shopkeeper’s legs had physically dissociated from his torso, but he could still feel them kicking against the smooth wetness of Lacey’s tongue. She playfully batted them back and forth as the rest of his body descended through the bubblegum mire. Reaching out his arms, the shopkeep tried to claw at solid ground. His fingertips scratched the linoleum tiles, but the strength in his fingers had no hope of exceeding the force of suction on his lower body.


Then, he got stuck.


Lacey didn’t seem to notice. Either that, or she didn’t care. Or maybe she had actually intended for it to happen. In any case, the shopkeeper’s rotund stomach had blocked his further progress through the portal.


That didn’t stop his legs from continuing their progress though.


The hoarse screams amplified as the shopkeeper’s hips fractured. His midsection was being ripped apart. Teeth gnashed at his thighs, dragging his lower half further from his upper half. The bubblegum around the edges of the pit surged inwards, attempting to force the rest of him through. Perhaps it would have even been a mercy. As it was, his body made it through eventually.


In two pieces.


Lacey almost gagged on the surprise doubling of the number of expected morsels, but shrugged it off and gulped them both down nonetheless.


“How’s it going, Bubble Bitch?” Lacey turned back to Kylie, having swallowed her snack. “Need some help finishing him off?”


Andy was close. He desperately wanted to cum, but he knew that something bad was about to happen if he did.


“Bollocks is he still holding out!” Lacey exclaimed. “Should’ve fucking saved him for later.”


Kylie ignored Lacey, having tuned out everything else going on around her. All she knew was that her body had shrunk to almost a quarter of her normal size and that pretty soon she was going to be the size of an actual condom on her boyfriend’s dick. She liked the guy, sure. And he was a superb fuck. But there was no way that she was dying for him. If he didn’t cum inside of her soon, she’d happily eat him at this point for forcing her into this position.


“Y’know, I never got why people call them blowjobs. Fucking stupid, honestly.” Lacey smirked at the still-intoxicated Tom. “Wanna find out what a real blowjob is like?”


Using her gum to lift Tom into the air, Lacey stood him next to Andy and got onto her knees.


“Let’s play a game, Bubble Babe. You get yours first, you get to be my new playmate.” Lacey waited for her gum to dissolve Tom’s trousers, then ran her tongue all over his dick, evolving it from semi-erect to rock hard in an instant. “If I win, you get to be my new toy.”


“Ready, steady, blow!” Lacey cried out.


Kylie upped her game, now able to use her entire flexible body on Andy’s enormous cock. She had no idea how Lacey intended to use her, but she sure as hell had no intention of finding out. From the inside of her body, she used her lower limbs to massage Andy’s cockhead while she pushed her breasts into his shaft. There was one more thing she could do, something that she was sure would put Andy over the edge. It was too late to back out now, this was all or nothing.


Lamenting that she hadn’t been brave enough to try this earlier and now wracked with the fires of desperation, Kylie stretched out her body one final time, tearing apart her fragile skin and forcing her mouth over Andy’s balls. She bit down, hard, using her teeth, her tongue, her lips, anything in the general vicinity of her mouth, to massage his testicles.


Andy grunted and Kylie knew she’d done it.


His seed shot out, coating the inside of her body and filling the empty space with virile, energy-rich ejaculate. Immediately, Kylie’s body began to process it, still repairing the damage to her skin and forcing the fluids to remain within her, then expanding her body rapidly, an extra-small condom on an extra-large cock.


It didn’t end there though.


When Kylie got to the point of thinking that Andy might have finished, she didn’t feel full. She didn’t feel anywhere near it, in fact. Her body was barely even a third of her regular size and she was still at risk of deflating if someone pinched her too hard. She couldn’t even control her own limbs properly yet!


Kylie needed more.


So, she just kept sucking, drawing more and more of the contents of Andy’s balls into her body. Her tongue flattened and then curled around itself, forming a narrow cylinder. She latched it onto the tip of Andy’s cock and then sucked, a powerful and narrow airflow to vacuum every single drop of essence from Andy.


Andy screamed. His balls shrivelled then collapsed. His cock followed, permanently sealing the passage to his baby-makers. His legs gave out from the pain and Kylie clambered on top of him, still ravenously draining him of anything he had to give, willingly or otherwise.


But worse for Andy, Kylie let a little of her new self into him.


When that happened, there was nothing that he could do to stop her. His body as a whole began to liquefy, his flesh and bones becoming just as easy to slurp up as his semen. Kylie noticed, some way into the process, but she didn’t care at this point. He’d gotten her into this mess, insisting they go look for Tom, refusing to cum in her mouth in a suitable timeframe, deciding to taste so fucking delicious.


Ten seconds later, Andy was gone, his body used to reinforce Kylie’s.


And, with incredibly convenient timing, Tom was about to explode too.


Lacey had stayed true to her aim of giving a ‘proper blowjob’. First, she’d layered Tom’s insides with gum, sealing him tight to trap any air inside. Then, she’d started blowing. It hadn’t taken long until the increasing air pressure in Tom’s prostate had displaced all of the seminal fluid, and the contents of his balls followed soon after. Now, his reproductive organs were overfilled with air and strained to remain intact.


Which just meant that the rest of his body started deforming instead.


Looking at Tom, Kylie felt a wash of disgusted curiosity wash over her. Surely not? Surely, Tom wasn’t about to literally explode from a blowjob.


He was.


Tom’s last thoughts weren’t of his girlfriend. Laura remained forgotten in the back of his drunken mind. They weren’t of Andy or Kylie and their uncertain fate. He didn’t think about Lacey either, or the fact that he had just experienced the best, most excruciatingly, ball-burstingly erotic orgasm of his entire life.


Tom’s last thoughts were a lament at the many bottles of alcohol he saw broken across the shop and his final, unfulfilled desire to get another drink.


Tom’s body exploded, showering the shop with fragments of his skin, blood with significantly higher-than-usual alcohol content, and the gory remains of his organs. The bubble inside him popped simultaneously, splattering more but quickly worked its way back towards Lacey, rejoining her body.


The place was a mess. Shelves lay trashed on the floor, half of which had been dissolved by bubblegum, and Tom had stained the entire place worse than most abattoirs.


“Fuck, the day’s barely started and it’s already a banger.” Lacey snorted at her own joke.


The pink-haired girls turned to face each other.


“You’re the fucking serial killer,” Kylie needlessly pointed out.


“At least someone fucking got it, even if it is the woman who just murdered and ate her boyfriend.” Lacey smiled a cruel and devious smile. “You won though. Don’t that make you happy?”


“Oh my fucking days!” Kylie cursed. “No, I ain’t happy! He wasn’t even that much of a prick!”


“Had a pretty huge prick, though.”


“Fuck you. Fuck off with your bullshit and your fucking superpower murder spree.”


“Babe,” Lacey grinned, “we’re playmates now. We’re in this together.”


Kylie looked around the shop. Sure, she’d caused some of the mayhem, but only because of Lacey.


“Fuck you, I’m turning myself in. And I’m narcing on you.”


“Do you even know my fucking name? It’s Lacey, by the way. With an ‘e’. Don’t let the idiots get it wrong when they write it down.” Lacey thought for a moment. “Actually, ’ll come with. Been planning on getting caught for an age, but the cops are morons.”


“Is this a fucking game to you!?”


“Yeah.” Lacey shrugged. “And I’m fucking ballin’ it.”


Kylie left the corner shop furious at everything. Some at Lacey, some at Andy, some at Tom, but mostly she was furious at the growing hunger within her body.


“Y’know you look like a fucking cartoon character right now, right?” Lacey prodded Kylie’s bare breast, causing it to wobble about. “Or, actually, just some fucking porno cartoon. You look fucking hilarious.”


“Get off my tit, you absolute skank.” Kylie looked down. She did look a little ridiculous.


“Okay, fine. I’m going home to get clothes first. Then I’m turning you in.”


“Sounds fun,” Lacey smirked. “Can’t wait to see how that goes.”


It was still early on Saturday morning. People were just starting to wake up, but many would be too scared to leave their houses until they saw others walking past. There was, after all, a villain on the loose.


A villain who had just made herself a reluctant new sidekick.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoy the continuation of this story! More to come from Lacey and Kylie soon!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12114