For Better or For Worse by Lilbits
Summary:

Micha is planning on proposing to his longtime girlfriend, Juni. A nerve wracking endeavor for anyone, and even more so when you barely measure up to her ankle. Mix-sized couples were still a bit taboo, but her gentle and playful nature washed away his concerns. And despite their physical differences, they’re just like any other couple, they share romantic moments, the occasional fight, and even a fair share of teasing. 


Their relationship was flawless– well except for one tiny detail: she had a bad habit of torturing tinies behind his back. 


But nobody’s perfect, and what he doesn’t know can’t hurt him. They should stick together for better or for worse… right?



Categories: Butt, Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Crush Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 30341 Read: 38354 Published: July 18 2022 Updated: July 10 2023
Story Notes:

Hi hi! I've been into gts stuff for a while so I decided it's about time I contributed something. Please give it a read and lmk what you think. I'll try to update once a week (or at least every other), ty!

I'll update the tags as they happen in the story. I plan on touching on almost everything at some point (with warnings at the top of each chapter for more uhh intense stuff)

1. Chapter One, Heaven by Lilbits

2. Chapter Two, His Angel by Lilbits

3. Chapter Three, Hell by Lilbits

4. Chapter Four, 2 Minutes by Lilbits

5. Chapter Five, Above & Below by Lilbits

6. Chapter Six, Dancing with Her Devil by Lilbits

7. Chapter 7, Fiance's Inferno by Lilbits

8. Chapter 8, Minigame by Lilbits

Chapter One, Heaven by Lilbits
Author's Notes:

Welcome! This is the first chapter of a potentially 10+ chapter long story. May start slow but good things come to those who wait :)

Warmth. It surrounded his entire being as he began to regain consciousness. He squinted his eyes open slowly. Rays of morning sun peaked between the massive columns of flesh, blocking him from the outside world. It took him a moment in his grogginess to recognize them as fingers. This part always took some getting used to. His girlfriend’s hand was draped over him, curled slightly not to pin him, but to shield. 


Deep methodical breathing told him she was nowhere near waking. Not exactly surprising given her track record. She’d sleep till noon if you let her. He wasn’t small enough to stand under her hand, so his small frame began to army crawl out from under her grasp. His forearms sunk into the mattress a bit as he went. 


As creepy as it sounds he really did like watching her sleep. He stood up and turned to her. Her massive face took up all of his immediate vision. Full lips the size of his body were slightly open, giving him a glimpse of the cavern inside. He looked down and took it all in. Her body rose and fell gently in her slumber. Covered in just bedsheets and an oversized anime t-shirt he hadn’t watched. He sat crisscrossed on the pillow and admired her. Sometimes she seemed like more of an expansive landscape than just another person. It was equally frightening and arousing.


If it wasn’t obvious by now his girlfriend, Juni, was quite a bit larger than him. As a Mini himself, Micha knew this was to be expected. As most humans fell between 5 and 6 feet tall, most Minis fell between 1 and 2 inches tall. With some exceptions on each end, just like humans. And today was a special day.


“Mhm..” a tired moan shook him from his thoughts. The sound reverberated strongly across his little form. She woke slowly, scrunching her hand closed. If he were still there he would’ve been effectively trapped. 


“Good Morning, sweetie” he placed his teeny palm on her forehead and patted it gently. Already anticipating the sass he was about to get.


“Mhmm no such thing..” she groaned but accepted the love all the same. Juni was absolutely surreal from this angle. Her large eyes, as big as boulders, were actually looking up at him. He wondered if she secretly preferred it this way. She told him he was the first Mini she had ever dated. Which was definitely unnerving at first. But now she was so serene. He estimated about 30 more seconds of submissiveness before she decided it was too sappy. He was pretty close. They laid there in each other’s company for a few more moments before she sat up in bed. The movement caused the springs to creak a bit and shift his world around. He quickly lost his balance on the pillow and tumbled into the indent her head made throughout the night. The crater smelled like her cocoa butter shampoo. He didn’t have much time to appreciate it before her fingers expertly scooped under his arms and lifted him to her face. No matter how many times she did it, the meteoritic rise to her level was still a bit daunting. Not to mention her suddenly stern face staring down at him. “Micha, do you know what day it is?”


He absolutely knew, but he wanted to have a little fun first. As he hung from her grasp he rubbed his chin dramatically “Hmm, not sure. Only the first day I dated the love of my life… Tuesday?”


Her cute giggle permeated the air as she rolled her eyes. She brought him close and pressed her lips against him. The warm soft pillows filled his vision before it went dark and all he could feel was their embrace. He spread his arms and let them sink into the kiss. It was quick enough, but when she pulled him away his boxers were completely soaked in her saliva. 


“You’re annoying. Happy anniversary shrimp”


“Happy anniversary- wait shrimp??”


“You’re saying you’re not?” She laughed her warm good natured chuckle and placed him down on the dresser. 


“You’re lucky it’s our anniversary,” he teased while he walked to his temporary room.


“Haha yeah I really dodged a bullet there,” she called from out of his line of sight. He just chuckled and shook his head. 


His temporary room was not very elegant. It was just a shoebox that she left open and cut an opening on. In the corner was a stack of portable tissues to use as a mattress. But she insisted on holding him in her sleep so he never got to try it out. He hadn’t moved in for sure yet. This was their test run to see if it would even work. Obviously she couldn’t move in with him. He opened his suitcase and pulled out a towel, wiping his face dry. He was so glad he brought it this time. Living with a human was… wet to say the least. He stripped and tossed his saliva soaked boxers to the size.


He heard the water beginning to run and she called from the bathroom. “Do we still have that thing later?”


“Yes! Reservations tonight and before that there’s something else. Wear shoes you can actually walk in this time!” 


He called as loud as he could. His voice typically carried but with the water running he really had to project. Luckily he still had his morning voice so it wasn’t as mouselike as it could’ve been. Hopefully she heard him. 


As she showered he called the restaurant to confirm their reservation and his special request for the end of the night. The butterflies in his stomach were frantic. It was a human saying he had recently picked up, even though it didn’t make much sense to him. 


The plan would be to have a picnic in the park overlooking their favorite local lake, then they would split for a few hours so he could get everything ready, and he would pick her up from her place that night for dinner. It was perfect, her favorite local pianist was set to play there too. A sudden shadow cast over him.


“Oops I almost forgot my favorite loofah” his girlfriend's open palm was all he saw before he was snatched out of his thoughts. 


“These nicknames are getting way out of hand!” 


“Oh hush you love it”


She cradled him in her open palm with her fingers curled in protectively. He held on to one for balance. The tremors her footfalls made was something he was almost accustomed to. He didn’t immediately fall over this time at least.


“Quick shower this time, this stuff is time sensitive today” he reminded. 


She just waved her hand dismissively “You worry too much”


As she strode into the bathroom, the mirror was already beginning to fog up but he still got a glimpse of her. It was striking to see her dwarf him so casually. This was one of the few times he could see her completely, and it was always a lot to take in. Her wide hips could’ve fit several Mini complexes and then tapered a bit before the massive swell of her chest. Her free hand cupped a breast, letting the excess spill from her grasp and using her thumb to tease herself. Suddenly the elevator he was on began to rise. As he looked up, the overhang of her breasts got closer and closer. He half expected her to press him against her underboob but at the last second she overtook them and continued. She eyed him through the mirror, almost preditoraly, and whispered behind him.


“And it’s all for you” her warm breath so close to his skin made his hairs stand up. God it was exhilarating. He wasn’t ashamed to admit he went from normal to hopelessly aroused in an instant. Steam hung in the air and the intensity may have made him sweat in anticipation if it kept up much longer. She let out a soft moan from behind him and he felt her warm bottom lip against his back. “Do you want it?”


The view from the mirror made him forget how to speak for a moment. “Y-yes. God yes”


“Oh no!” she gasped, putting her palm to her cheek in an exaggerated expression. “I want to buuuut, there’s no time. Remember this stuff is time sensitive” 


“Well wait- you tease!” his face went red hot in embarrassment as she lowered him onto the shower ledge and stepped in herself. Water beaded off her skin and showered him in a much gentler fashion. 


“Who me? I’m just following your rules cutie” She squeezed a glob of soap above him and let it fall on him. 


The viscous glob weighed him down a considerable amount. As much as he wanted to protest, he was in no position to talk. He kept his eyes closed and rubbed the soap in the best he could but it was way too much. If he opened his mouth it would’ve been sanitized. He was whisked into the air by her familiar fingers. He had absolutely no sense of direction. All he would tell was that she was cleaning every inch of his body. This definitely wasn't her first time handling him. She had gotten so good at bathing him, she could manipulate his body between the fingers of just one hand so she could clean herself as well. At first this whole scenario worried him. She liked to keep her nails square cut and a bit long. They honestly looked like guiletinues. But she was always so gentle with him, his worries washed away with the dirt. 


Shortly after she switched from multitasking to focusing on cleaning herself. She was careful to keep his face in the open, and used his body as a loofah. She lathered him up in soap and rubbed him against her body, starting at her feet. His chest was used to massage her soles and she pulled his body gently between each one of her toes. After he was moved up the backs of her well trained calves and hamstrings. Though she wasn’t ripped by any means, she had built up some pretty powerful muscles from sports and the gym. She would always complain about how padded her thighs were, but he loved it. He was flipped onto his back and dragged up the inside of her thigh. She slowed a bit here, before ultimately skipping her crotch and washing it herself. The damn tease. He heard a soft giggle from above, no doubt mocking him. He was brought around to her butt. He kept his eyes closed for fear of soap, but the softness and general expanse gave it away. His body sunk in, welcomed by her ass. He wanted to stay forever but he felt himself being pulled away from the godly globes. But she was true to her word. It was a quick shower. Next thing he knew he was being rinsed off and placed on the bathroom counter.


“I didn’t think you’d be able to restrain yourself from manhalding me in there all day” He joked as he watched her turn the water off and tie a towel around her head, leaving the rest of her body naked. 


“I don’t want you to get all pruny. People may mistake you for a raisin” 


Rude. “I’m never going to win one of these am I?”


“Not with that attitude, now chop chop we’ve got a schedule to keep!” Apparently she wasn't going to let that go either.


She dried him off with a fresh towel much too large for him. He tumbled in the fabric jumble for a while before she determined he was clean enough and brought him back outside his shoebox apartment. 


They got ready somewhat quickly. He picked out shorts and a nice tank top for the picnic date. Among other Mini’s he really was a catch. Strong jawline, a good career, and enough muscular definition and confidence to wear a tank top out. Or even date a human. 


There were two strong knocks on the side of the shoebox, jostling him and everything else. She called out to him in her customer service voice “Finding everything okay in there sir?”


He took the bait and played along “Do you have shorts in a larger size? It’s pretty tight. Especially around the cro–”


She plucked her boyfriend up by the arm, “Okay okay, now i remember why we’ve never done a video. You suck at acting haha”


“Hey, I thought it was hot”


“You think everything is hot”


“Only everything you do” 


“You’re so corny, Micha,'' she laughed and held him at arms length to show off her outfit. And it didn’t disappoint. The yellow sunflower sundress was short, but tastefully so. And even though it was loose, it hugged her hips and chest the way both of them loved. The color complimented her caramel skin fantastically.


“You’re beau— are those shoes going to be okay?” His gaze followed the curve of her legs until he noticed she was wearing nothing but sandals.


“You could at least finish the compliment.” She rolled her eyes. “Besides it’s nothing a lil extra support can’t handle”


His face got hot in embarrassment “No way, I was so sore the next day”


“Booo” she lifted him and dumped him on the shirt pocket on her chest. She dabbled in sewing and it showed. She had become addicted to finding ways to put him on her clothing. 


The heat emitting from her body warmed him, but not enough to be uncomfortable. Still he was on a bit of a slope so he didn’t feel completely stable. The pocket reached up to his shoulders. As she strode outside he had to look up at her. The sun shone behind her head, illuminating a crown of rays behind her. Angelic.


End Notes:

Oh you made it, congrats! pt. 2 will be up next week. 


Chapter Two, His Angel by Lilbits
Author's Notes:

As promised here's the next chapter! I'm thinking a regular Monday release, but we'll see how it goes haha

This chapter has similar tags as before with the addition of teasing, unaware, and breasts

The small home was in the outskirts of the city, so it was still a bit too far to walk. She climbed into the modest sedan and pulled out. He liked the view from her pocket, and this way he felt massive and powerful. The view humans got out of their vehicles was insane. So much space but so little vital information, especially on the ground. Most cars had “low zone” cameras that would pop up on the dash whenever extra movement was sensed, similar to backup cameras. You could also turn them on manually in a “mixed size area” or “low zone”. However, Juni’s old clunker had no such technology. 


“Left up here, and it’s a Mini neighborhood”


“Oh crap. I suck at those” 


That didn’t reassure him. “When are you going to get a car with a low zone sensor?”


“I forgot I have 30K just burning a hole in my pocket”. Juni turned the corner and entered the Mini neighborhood. Micha kept a watchful eye out of whatever mirrors he could see from her pocket. So far it was nothing but trees that lined the residential neighborhood. The only building he could see was the toll booth with the arm down. These tolls were common near Mini residences. Micha felt comforted by them. It assured him that they didn’t let just anyone drive though and make a mess. Juni slowed to a stop and rolled her window down.


“License and purpose?” A burly security guard asked as he half leaned out the window, arm outstretched. 


“Right, my wallet’s in my purse” Juni leaned over and passed it to him. Her tiny passenger got squished slightly with all the movement. “Oh and just passing through”


The guard looked thoroughly unimpressed. “Take the highway. Unless you have business with a Mini I can’t allow-”


“She’s with me! We were using my phone for directions” Micha stood as tall as he could in the pocket and waved his hands to get his attention. 


“Hm?” the guard squinted and his demeanor softened when he noticed the Mini. He flipped a switch inside his booth and the gate opened. “Sorry about that, go right ahead.”


They thanked him and went on their way. Once they were out of earshot, Juni smiled “Thanks for saving me, cops hate me”


“No problem, besides he’s just doing his job. I think there was a kidnapping here a while back”


“Oh wow, did they catch who did it?” She slowed down considerably and then—


“I’m not sur– oof!” Micha was flung out of the pocket and sent into a freefall as Juni slammed the brakes. Wind whipped his hair and he braced for impact. Luckily he landed on her lap somewhat harmlessly before he tumbled to where her thighs met. 


“Are you okay?? I’m so sorry about that,” Her worried face peaked over the looming swell of her breasts as she checked on him. 


“Ugh, yeah I’m alright… what happened?” He was much more frazzled than actually hurt. He rubbed his head as her massive hand scooped under him and lifted him up. She gave him a quick kiss and placed him snuggly at the top of her dress. A definite upgrade from the pocket. The softness enveloped him and he sunk into her cleavage a bit. 


“Some tiny idiot cut me off” She huffed, watching the toy sized car speed away.


This was one of the only times human cars and Mini vehicles ever had to interact. The main road turned into an oversized roundabout for human traffic, with Mini roads splitting off into the center. The center was where everything was built to Micha’s familiar schale. The Mini road went into the neighborhood while human cars were guided out of the way to allow for the sprawling landscape of Mini homes, stores, and community inside. The whole area was about the same size as a human sized track for track & field. Actually, this may have been converted from one. The main road used to cut straight through the community but it was way too dangerous. Simply hitting a curb could be disastrous for the Mini’s below. 


She drove around the roundabout and they quickly made it to their destination without flattening anything. The drive was uneventful save for a few kisses he planted on her skin. He loved the warmth her body gave off, mixed with the soft bounce of the ride. 


“Finally picnic time!” Juni hopped out of the car and stretched dramatically. This made Micha sink a bit deeper in her breasts. It was always a bit scary to have the soft walls close in on you, especially as it got darker and darker. But this didn’t last long, the sliver of light that came from above got brighter as her fingers gently scooped him out of her top. 


“I was gonna suffocate in there” he joked, leaning on her thumb dramatically.


“And you would’ve loved every minute of it haha” she slung the picnic basket over her shoulder and made her way to their spot. This wasn’t in the Mini community but it was close enough to be a mixed-size park. Which meant normal humans had the right of way, but they were strongly encouraged to watch their step. Juni paid only moderate attention to her surroundings. Several times Micha had to remind her that even if Minis saw her coming, there wasn’t always enough time to get out of the way. She would always apologize but to him she didn’t always seem to grasp the severity of the situation. 


When they got to their favorite spot, a grassy clearing overlooking the lake, he was a little disappointed. From his vantage point in her palm he could see a dark mass of his people. A few pockets of scattered Mini’s that had already claimed it. 


“Watch out!” he called up


“Hm? Oh my bad cuties” Juni stopped herself moments before a massacre. Her sandal clad foot hovered over the small group of people a moment longer than Micha liked before stepping to the side. The impact even made a few stagger. She put her free hand on the front of her dress to lean forward to address them. Micha just realized that it was to protect herself from any upskirt glances. 


 “I’m really sorry, I didn’t see you all down there” She apologized while Micha gave an apologetic smile.The crowd murmured a mix of annoyed shouts and shaking fists. They seemed unhurt. Physically anyway. It was always a blow to a Mini’s pride when they go unnoticed by humans. 


“Glad you guys are okay,” Micha called from her flat palm, “we’re gonna get going–”


“Pay attention big bitch!” a Mini man shouted.


Micha prepared to hop off her palm and fight but her fingers curled and blocked his path. He looked up at her but she just smiled and shook her head.


“Will do, thanks” She replied. If his words bothered her it didn’t show on her cheery face. “Could you do us a favor though? This big bitch is tired and you're kinda in our spot”


The man looked like he wanted to argue more but someone from his group took his arm and led him away. It was a good thing too because she wasted no time setting down the picnic basket and setting Micha down gently on top of it. While Juni busied herself laying out the towel he sat on the edge.


“Hey are you okay?” he called up “that guy was out of line”


“Well I did almost step on him so I get it. Besides I work in customer service, I’ve heard way worse” she laughed.


“How come I don't get any of that patience” he complained jokingly.


“Hmm maybe you haven't earned it. Now do you want to talk about some hangry stranger all day or what?


“You're right a hangry gf is more than enough”


He knew he was going to pay for that one as it left his lips. But it was too funny to keep to himself. She gave him a little smirk and then dropped down to her knees in front of the basket. The impact of her knees on the blanket actually made him loose a bit of balance. When he looked up again the sight made his mouth go dry. She loomed over him and the look in her eyes was almost predatory.


“Maybe you can solve my hunger problem…” she licked her lips and extended her hand towards him. 


She was kidding right? In the back of his mind he knew she was, but still. A primitive part of his brain told him he was in the presence of a predator. The shadow of her hand covered him– and then kept going, behind him to reach into the basket.


“God don't do that” he breathed as she pulled a sandwich from behind him and munched happily. She swallowed and he heard an audible gulp before she leaned down and pecked him on the head.


“Mwah, you deserved a lil scare” she broke a piece of her sandwich off and placed it on the basket. The rest of the picnic was amazing. They talked and joked almost nonstop. By the time she finished her meal she popped a mint and sucked on it, waiting on Micha who was still nibbling on the same piece she ripped off. 


To him it was the size of a basketball and awkwardly shaped. That was the one thing he forgot to do; pack his own lunch. Juni said buying Mini sized food was a scam since she could break off a piece. He couldn’t argue with that, but it wasn't any easier to eat. There was also quite a few.. distractions. It was midday so the sun was out in full force. During the conversation Juni had laid down on her stomach with her head propped up in her hand. This made her billboard sized face more or less even with his. She had also slipped off her sandals and kicked her feet behind her. Every so often he could catch a glimpse of her sole poking behind her head. 


“You’re not very hungry huh?” she teased, now chewing gum to replace the mint she swallowed. He could see the muscles in her jaw move behind her massive lips, just a few feet from his perspective in front of him. She raised her eyebrow “Hellooo?”


“Hm? Oh yeah, this is way more food than you think” Micha replied, shaking himself from his thoughts. But it was too late. A knowing smirk grew in front of him.


“Mhm” she agreed, spitting her gum out and putting it away “You wanna get inside?”


“Now??” his face went red hot and he looked around the vicinity. “What if someone thinks I'm in danger?”


“I guess they’ll just have to save you” she got closer and parted her lips slightly. A warm minty breeze rippled his clothes as her breath blew past him. “Get in.”


“Jesus…” he breathed. He was helplessly aroused by the same mouth he was unnerved by earlier. When it came to Juni he didn’t try to rationalize anything anymore. He just pulled off his tank and hopped in. 


His hand sunk into her plush lip, getting sticky with her lipstick. The idea was to climb in methodically but Juni must've had other plans. His whole world seemed to shift and now her mouth was directly below him and opened wide. She had tilted her head back and taken him with her. Her tongue came out and licked him off her lips and into the cavern below. He landed with a soft thud on her tongue. He could feel each taste bud against his bare back and legs as the cave around him rumbled in a satisfied moan. They had done this only once before, and he had been thinking about it ever since. Thick sticky saliva covered his form. Something about the warmth melted any of his apprehension away. He laid down on her tongue like a waterbed. It rippled under him and lifted him up. In the pitch darkness he could barely sense where everything was. He turned his face to the side as he was pressed to the roof of her mouth. The contrast from the soft tongue below and the firm mouth above was actually enjoyable. Then the pressure increased. A strong sucking force pulled him back while her pulsating tongue kept him in place. He squirmed and even let out a moan. His soaked pants began to slip past his waistline but there was nothing he could do. Suddenly they slipped off and tumbled down her throat with an echoing gulp. If he wasn’t so aroused he would've been scared at how easily it was swallowed. Now that his bare body was completely exposed and at her mercy even more. The suction stopped and he rolled around her tongue like the mints she was addicted to. He had no account for time or even which way was up. All he knew was that his cock rubbing against her wet rigged tongue was the best thing he felt in a while. When he inevitably came, it was drunk down almost instantly. A moment later a blinding light came from the side. He was so turned around he hadn’t noticed that was actually the front of her mouth. Her tongue extended and brought him outside, the cold air actually made him shiver. Two tree trunk sized fingers secured him and gently plucked him off and into her palm. 


“T-that was amazing” he wrapped his arms around himself in an attempt to warm up. Looking around, they weren’t in the park anymore. He was back in her car. “Wait, what time is it??”


“You taste amazing,” she lifted him and placed him on a small hand towel on the dash. Then she lifted the corners and began to dry his body. He never asked her to dry him off afterwards, it was kinda humiliating, but she always insisted. He knew better than to fight her on it “And relax we’re still on schedule sir. We’re at your mom’s house.” 


“My mom’s?” Micha shouted “No no no, Juni I’m naked!


“Hey you said picnic and then we would split before dinner right? I’m dropping you off”


“At my house!”


“Oohhh well it’s the same Mini neighborhood. I can't get much closer than this. Just walk the rest of the way and-”


“You ate my pants.”


He said it so plainly the two just looked at each other in silence a moment before falling into a fit of laughter. Once they had composed themselves a bit she reached into her purse and produced his tank top. The whole thing hung from just one finger as she presented it to him.


“Haha Okay okay, believe it or not that was an accident” Juni said “I just love your skin, I got carried away”


“I get it, with a catch like me it's hard to stay focused” he joked and pulled the top on. He looked down at his bare legs. “Still dont think I can go out just yet though”


“I wouldn’t complain” she said softly, not even attempting to hide herself staring at it. Her voice was even a bit shaky. Micha caught onto the hit quickly and once again started to take off his shirt. It never really stayed on for long.


“Think you can handle me this time?” He teased and started stretching. She nodded and spread her legs for him. Despite usually being a talker, she could get really quiet when she was turned on. He took a few steps back and hopped off the dash. Quite a jump for anyone his size, doing track and field was finally paying off. 


The wind whipped by him as he fell and he landed harmlessly in the dip of her dress. It bounced him like a trampoline a bit. He looked behind him to see Juni biting her lip in anticipation. He climbed out and slid down her thigh. She wasn’t wearing panties. He chuckled to himself, of course she wasn't. He rested his palm on her inner thigh and dragged it as he walked closer. The massive walls trembled slightly at his touch. The heat was getting incredible. As he approached he was again reminded that it was bigger than he was. He pressed his hand against the outside lip and kissed it softly. The powerful walls around him shook again. And he heard her exhale from above. Just as he was about to worship her-- he stopped and jogged out from under her dress.


“Too bad we don't have time for that!” He called up the familiar line from just outside the dress canopy. Her head was slumped to the side with her eyes closed, her signature pose when focusing on pleasure.


“God you're the worst..” she groaned 


“I had to get back at you for this morning” he replied as she picked him up 


“Ughh whatever shrimp” She rolled her eyes dramatically and opened the car door. 


“I’m gonna pay for this tomorrow arent I?”


“Why wait?” Juni smiled devilishly and deposited him on the ground outside the car. Naked. She waved his top far out of reach.


“Woah Juni come on!” He covered his privates and looked around. They were just outside the entrance to his Mini neighborhood, parked on the side of the road. There was no one around but it was still broad daylight! 


“Easy bb, you’re fine,” She giggled and blew a kiss sending clothing cascading down from above. The naked Mini had to run and grab the scattered garments to the sound of her laughter. There was his trusty tank and a pair of cargo pants he didn’t recognize. She half leaned out of the car to hear better “Now you’re picking me up tonight right Micha?”


He hastily grabbed the clothes and pulled them on. Upon closer inspection the pants definitely weren’t his. The waistband was tight and way too much of his ankles were showing. “Yeah, I’ve got it all sorted out. But where did you get these?”


“Oh work” She replied “It’s last season’s fall collection. We would’ve just tossed em so I grabbed a pair. Cute right?”


“Adorable. Maybe 3 sizes up next time though”


“Noted, I could’ve sworn you were a .32/.30” 


“Maybe when I was 14” Micha laughed “Thanks though”


“No problem. Tell you mom I said hi! Love ya pipsqueak” She blew him a kiss and closed the door.


He shook his head at the nickname and waved “Love you too, text me when you get home”


Micha hurried to the safety of the gate to allow the massive hunk of metal Juni was driving to back up before it drove out of sight. Once she was gone he made a beeline through the gate and into the neighborhood. Everything was going so smoothly, he just had to get back home, take a shower, and – a sudden imposing shadow loomed over him from behind…


End Notes:

Next week will be more action packed so get ready! Also don't be scared to leave a review, I'd love to hear what you all think, especially for my first big project, tyyy :)

Chapter Three, Hell by Lilbits
Author's Notes:

Tone shift! This is the first peak into a certain someone's bad habit. Tags for this chapter are violence, vore (with a short hard moment), feet, and humiliation. I warned you!

A flustered woman woke up coughing. Dull pain scattered across her body and a headache in her temple thumped with every heartbeat. She wiped her brow and gingerly stood up. It was hot. Not just hot but humid as well, with the stale smell of sweat that seemed to just hang in the air and not go anywhere. Looking around didn’t give much indication of where she was. It was almost completely dark. Despite that, the only thing breaking up the inky blackness was the ground. It was neon pink. Or at least it used to be. Now it was worn and even rubbed off in large patches.


“What the hell is this?” she whispered to herself. Her own voice surprised her a fair amount. It was dry and begging to be watered. She took a few steps forward cautiously with her arms out in front of her. She needed an exit, a zolof, and her damn memories. And not necessarily in that order.


The ground was unnaturally sofft under her bare feet. She still hadn’t been able to determine what it was made out of just yet. Definitely manmade, so perhaps she was indoors? Each step she took actually made a soft squelch that wasn’t there originally. Hoping for water she dropped to her knees to investigate. The smell was even worse down here, if that was possible. What sort of odor comes from the ground? She rested her palm down on the ground and it was moist. When she added pressure a small amount of liquid squeezed through her fingers. Water! She pressed down as hard as she could and attempted to scoop a handful for her begging throat. But it simply wasn’t enough there to pool in her hand. Despite every rational part of her screaming not to drink random crap she finds, the survival part told her she had to drink something fast. She pressed her lips against the ground directly and sucked a few gulps. The warm liquid was almost the saltiest she ever had. She prayed it wasn’t seawater, that was bad to drink right? 


 -thud-


An impact in the distance froze her in her tracks. Quickly, she abandoned the drink and got to her feet. She waited, and a moment later-


-Thud


This time it was much stronger and actually made her knees buckle. They continued to get louder and closer steadily. The only thing racing through her mind was escaping wherever she was. Abandoning her cautious approach, she sprinted off in the opposite direction of the approaching mass. Until she ran face first into a mesh wall. 


“What the f–”


-THUD


It was basically on top of her now. A loud click followed by a blinding light assaulted her senses. Rapid blinking helped her acclimate quicker until her sight was restored. The oblong room she was in was eerily familiar. The ground she thought was so strange was just foam. Worn down in particular spots at the front and end of the room. Looking up was a large open cut out. And then she saw the tag. A simple sizing tag, women’s 7.5, above her head and out of reach. Which meant the water she drank… the realization made her sick to her stomach.


“I’m in a goddamn shoe…” her memories came back and she blinked back tears. It was hard to gauge time, but she had been abducted by a demon some time ago. And by the sound of it she was back to impose her will. It had to have been days since she had eaten anything. The lack of nutrients and the constant beating must’ve given her a concussion or short-term memory loss. Fear, depression, and just pure rage all fought for reign of her emotions. She was so distraught she barely registered the shadow cast above her.


“Oh you’re up!” the booming voice shook her from her thoughts. She backed up to the wall of the shoe and looked up. The giant woman brushed her dark hair behind her ear and smiled. A real devilish grin if anything. “I kinda thought I crushed you last time, but I’m glad you pulled through cutie”


A massive hand came down and the Mini threw her hands up to protect herself to little effect. The hand grabbed the shoe and she tumbled down to the toe section as everything tilted. Her bruised and battered body didn’t appreciate the sudden acrobatics. A moment later she was in a freefall. The room spun as she dropped out of the shoe and onto the carpeted floor. 


“Agh” the pain of the landing was barely helped by the fluffy carpet. She was in a gargantuan bedroom, with the door to the body of the house wide open. Only it was about a football field away. Adrenaline was the only thing that scrambled her to her feet. She was outside the shoe at least, that was progress. Her captor actually began walking away after tossing the shoe aside. Without thinking, she booked it as fast as her tired dehydrated body could take her. The fibers of the carpet were like low vines that made her stumble and trip, stalling her progress. 


“Oh you’re running?” the giantess giggled “Haven’t we already played this game?”


Screw you. The Mini had no desire to relearn what ‘playing’ meant to this monster. It was the reason she was so battered in the first place. All she knew was the shoe and out here couldn’t be worse. So she kept the pace until the familiar thudding began. Now the escape attempt was closer to a frantic dash. A carpet fiber tripped her and she was forced to scramble. As the thuds got closer it was hard to stay standing among the fluff, so she kept crawling.


“Back off! Get away from me!” The Mini screamed as a foot bigger than a bus slammed beside her. The impact sent a gust of wind that rustled her hair as she turned up to look. Her massive human captor was stunning. As much as it pissed her off to admit it. She had changed into just a bra and panties in the time the Mini had run. Her towering figure was accentuated by wide hips, shapely legs, and breasts that filled out the cups to the brim. The giantess put a hand on her hip and rose her foot above the Mini. She could make out every delicate crease and curve of her sole. The faint smell of lotion wafted over her as she wiggled her toes. Bits of dirt and sock fuzz, basically microscopic to giants, rained down on the Mini like hail.


“Crawling like a bug gets you treated like one” the giantess stated simply before bringing her foot down. The last thing she saw between the gap in her toes was her captor’s disinterested face, texting. 


The pressure was unlike any she’d ever experienced. Her face was mashed between rough carpet fibers and the oppressive heat of the giantess sole. The force grew and grew until she felt seconds from being broken and then— it lifted. But she wasn’t saved. Instead she was being brought along with the massive ped as it began to walk. Her insignificant form had been plastered to the bottom of her foot, just another speck of dirt in the grand scheme of things. Her levity was short lived before air whisked around her and she was hammered back down into the floor by a simple step. If her head wasn’t turned to the side she was certain it would’ve broken her nose. 


Again and again she was battered by her stride. The only thing on her mind was escape and then revenge. She didn’t know when but there was absolutely no way she was going to forgive this. Then the impact didn’t come. She opened her eyes and realized that her captor was sitting on a chair with her ankle resting on her thigh. Still, this was at least an opportunity to get some answers.


“Why are you doing this?” she called up, while struggling to free herself “I didn’t do anything to you! I was minding my own business walking home and you stole me!”


“Wait, you really don’t know?” the giantess responded, sounding thoroughly disappointed. This caught the Mini off guard, as she rarely spoke to her sincerely. She didn’t let the opportunity go to waste.


“Y-yeah!” the Mini’s heart lifted a bit, “If this is revenge, you have the wrong person, I’m Ariel! And I seriously don’t know you!” 


There was a moment of silence and a shiver went down her spine. She looked like a goddess passing judgment. Surprisingly, the giant woman reached down and peeled her off of her sole. The Mini spun in the air before getting tossed onto a hard flat surface. As she got up she recognized it as a vanity, with the giantess busing herself by setting up what seemed like silos of nail polish. Then she opened a drawer out of Ariel’s line of sight. As it slid open a cacophony of wails cried out. She prayed it wasn’t what she thought it was. 


It was. A colossal manicured hand pulled out a fistful of Minis before sealing the rest away. 


“That kinda hurt my feelings, I remember seeing you” the giantess sighed as she tilted her hand and let the group fall to the vanity. Ariel yelped and hopped out of the way. They crashed down in a heap uncomfortably close. They looked horrible. Three men, faces flushed, adorned in minor bruises, completely naked. Immediately Ariel’s face went red hot as she just realized she was too. In her defense there were slightly higher priorities. 


That priority was leaning closer, grinning as she addressed them, “You guys remember me don’t you?” 


“Yes, yes! Of course, we’re so sorry!” The ginger one said, getting to his knees “I hope you enjoyed your picnic, we’ll never call you that again, goddess!”


“Are you serious? Get up!” Another one said, while his buddy hyped him up “She’s still just a big b–”


He never got to finish. Ariel couldn’t do anything except watch in horror as the giant leaned her head back and dropped two poor souls in her mouth. Their screams were completely silenced once she closed her lips. Her cheeks would occasionally contort as the men flailed for escape or rescue. There was a loud gulp, and a slight bulge traveled down as she swallowed one whole to be burned alive in her stomach. A moment later, a sickening crunch erupted from the giantess’ jaw, decimating the other before swallowing. Ariel couldn’t tell which one had it worse. The ginger one was still one his knees with his head in his hands. He seemed to be shaking. The giantess opened the drawer again and casually brushed him back in. Presumably to live another day.


“Mhm I’ve been craving that all day you have no idea…” The giantess made a show of licking her blood stained teeth clean with her tongue. “Oh and I don’t really care what your name is, there’s no mistake. I picked you up two days ago because I wanted an insert for my shoe, can’t eat everyone you know?”


That crushed Ariel more than being stepped on. It felt like day in and day out she had been trapped in the confines of that damn shoe. Struggling to survive. But it had barely been 48 hours. Just because some human wanted a more comfortable insole. And based on what happened to those guys, murder is the price for namecalling. Who the hell was this? She would’ve remembered crossing paths with this psycho. 


Ariel was from a Mini state, and even a Mini-only private school, so her interactions with humans were few and far between until she moved out. Sure, here and there she would feel out of her league or intimidated. But more often than not Ariel was just annoyed by them. Most rules were written in human’s favor so they had the luxury of bending them. But this… now she truly understood why so many Minis hated them. They were horrible. And with all of their power, Ariel had never felt more worthless. Still, she’d rather die than have this be her life.


“Holy shit… you’re insane…” Ariel whispered it at first but she was quickly regaining her confidence through anger “You’re the worst thing to happen to Minis. All you humans fucking suck!” She flipped her off. This would get her killed. She didn’t care.


“Haha oh wow you’re feisty… that’s too bad,” Without another word, the giantess balled her wrecking ball of a fist above Ariel’s head. The air seemed cooler with the hovering mass above her. She squeezed her eyes shut, expecting the swift hammer. This was the end. A cool drop of sweat fell from her brow. But the executioner never came down. It seemed to be content with looming. The Mini peaked her eyes open and followed the human’s gaze. It wasn’t on her. Instead, the clock hitting the hour had her full attention. Ariel took the opportunity to edge away from under the shadow while the giantess was distracted. She took slow deliberate steps, while never turning her back on her captor.


Despite being massive, it was hard to read her expression. It was almost.. ashamed? It didn’t last. Ariel blinked and it was gone. There was a long sigh that rustled Ariel’s hair, followed by laughter as she realized the escape attempt. It was probably a cute light laugh, but at her scale it caused light ripples in the nail polish pool beside her. The hand unclasped and landed heavily to the side, sparing the Mini. 


“I guess I’m not really in the mood anymore,” she commented evenly. She reached forward and Ariel had no time to run before her arm was caught between the pincerlike digits. The giantess held her arm there between her thumb and forefinger as she talked. “I’ll punish you properly, but unfortunately I don’t have the time; my boyfriend loves his schedules haha. This’ll have to do”


The giantess rubbed her finger back and forth a tiny amount and


-crack-


“AAgh!!” pain shot through Ariel’s body and she crumpled to her knees when she let her go. She let off a series of curses and tears to console herself. Her right arm was broken, just like that.


“You’re so dramatic, it’s a clean break” the giantess said with a casual wave of her hand “I hear Mini’s heal faster than normal people anyways. In a meantime, you can kiss my toes”


“I’m never going to do that shit, no matter what you–”


A cheesy ringtone drowned out Ariel’s wimpers. “Hold that thought, lefty. I gotta take this”


This could be a chance. Just as she was about to scream for help a colossal foot rammed into her. The giantess must've scooted her chair back and rested her foot on the table. A moment later it lifted but she was forced between two toes by her finger. As Ariel was being abused, the giant woman just talked casually without a care in the world. It dawned on her that she was being used as a toe separator while the giant painted her toenails. The large brush wafted the strong smell of alcohol and being this close made her woosy. The pain in her arm was throbbing but not nearly as bad. She attempted to wiggle free while she was distracted. But the toes on either side of her were each at least twice as strong as she was. She couldn’t do much except wiggle in place. Her efforts were just met with a condescending giggle from on high. Ariel submitted to just listening, hoping to gain insight on who her captor even was. 


“Mhm, yeah… totally… Hey, is Micha there? He hasn’t texted me back yet”  


There was some back and forth before the call ended. The only thing Ariel could gain from that was there was at least another person she frequently interacted with, Micha. If they somehow ended up in the same room he could help. Even better if she could get her hands on that phone. 


Without giving Ariel the courtesy of a heads up, the giantess stood and went to the bathroom. The foot repositioned itself so that the toes could curl around the Mini. The position kept her stable but wedged in the underside of feet was making her sick. There was that familiar rush of air and powerful stomp that followed every step. She couldn’t believe she was actually getting used to it. The only difference this time was the excruciating cold when her soles pressed into the tile. It actually made Ariel snuggle a bit deeper into them to regain some warmth. The giantess hummed to herself while she brushed her teeth. Other than that, she could only guess what was happening. 


There was another series of steps, one after another of the giantess just casually making rounds about her bedroom. When the toes finally released her she could barely move. Ariel just lifted her head up to see her captor. She was adorned in a form fitting black dress that accentuated her curves, light makeup, and a simple necklace. She looked amazing. For a demon anyway. 


“Okay lefty, which ones work better?” the giantess asked innocently while presenting two towering pairs of shoes in front of her. From her vantage point they seemed more like structures of destruction. A black pair of red bottom heels, and elegant simple flats. It was faint, but if she really listened, she could hear the cries of another Mini from the right shoe. 


Ariel tried to croak out a threat but she didn’t have the energy. She collapsed on the carpet. The lack of water, food, and general beating her body had to go through was too much. Adrenaline could only take her so far. The giantess rolled her eyes at the lack of response and walked away. The thuds slowly retreated into the distance. 


When the reverberations returned, Ariel opened her eyes weakly. The giantess loomed over her, bent at the knees. It was hard to read her expression. The next thing she knew she was being picked up and dropped into a pair of heels. The arch made her tumble down to the toe section with little resistance. 


Oh god. Not this again. Being on the brink of death was no life at all. She almost wished it would all be over. Ariel looked up through the opening to see a strange sight. Two gargantuan fingers were rubbing together a piece of bread. It was more like a crumb but it was more than enough food for a Mini. The crumb broke apart and rained down, landing in the shoe. Some even tumbled down to join Ariel. Like an animal she crawled over to the nearest one and devoured it. It wasn’t even stale. The size was comfortable to hold in one hand too, so she could only imagine it was practically nothing to a human. 


“That should be enough, it would suck if you died so soon” the giantess commented. “I’m doing you a favor so if I find a speck of food still in my shoe after tonight, I’ll have to retire you” Then the hand retracted and the Mini’s sky was replaced by the sole of the unnamed goddess’ foot.


“Wait! Wait!” Ariel’s brain was scrambling for a way to get out. She tried stalling “I don’t even know your name! Plus uhhm I won't have room to properly worship them in here!” Fuck. She hated herself for stooping so low, even just to buy time. The foot stopped, but didn’t retreat, so Ariel had to stare at the all encompassing sole for a response.


“Haha nice try but not quite.” the voice replied, the monstrous toes inched forward, making each word harder and harder to hear as they sealed off sound, light, and her fate “But since you’ve been such a good sport, I’m Juni your new owner…”


End Notes:

Sorry, had to bump up the rating! This character has a bit of a sailor mouth. But can you really blame her? Anyways the next update will take longer than 1 week. Life yk? Anyways, leave a review I love to hear your thoughts :)

Chapter Four, 2 Minutes by Lilbits
Author's Notes:

I skipped last week to give my one-off some space to breathe. Anyways tags for this chapter are… idk, worldbuilding? It’s not very gts heavy, but there is a fun destruction scene near the end.


The shadow that engulfed Micha came with the rumble of many shoes hitting the pavement. Out of instinct he dove into the grass above the curb. The tight pants Juni loaned him were working overtime. He rolled on his back and looked in the direction of the commotion. The ominous threat belonged to a group of human kids, just passing through. They weren’t even looking at him, too busy giggling and shoving amongst themselves. He chuckled to himself. Sure, jumping back here was probably overkill. But he couldn’t afford to be too careless. He had heard of too many Minis who had just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. 


They strolled the perimeter of the Mini neighborhood. Judging from their worn out trainers, thundering voices, and general youthfulness they may have been in highschool. Maybe. It was really quite hard for Micha to tell the ages of humans at a glance. Especially when all he had to go off of was columns of towering legs at any one moment. As they got further away, he noticed it wasn’t just humans. A Mini was perched on the shoulder of one of them. Chatting and laughing along with the rest. It brought him back to his time in highschool. A Mini who had human friends, real human friends, was almost always incredibly popular. Micha was not one of those people. He had a great group of Mini friends, but his parents were a bit conservative. Hanging out with a group of humans after school was absolutely out of the question. That was probably for the best. In college he went out of his way to engage with humans and well, results definitely varied. 


The group had long past and his body was in autopilot as he passed the familiar kiosk. Humans were prompted to stop by a guard at the gate, while Minis could simply continue through a small door at the bottom of the kiosk. The automatic door slid open and he stepped through, waved to the camera, and came out the other end of the hall to the community. Thanks to his girlfriend’s misinterpretation, he was on the other end of the neighborhood. So he would simply have to stop by his parent’s and borrow their car to get to his place on time. Though “neighborhood” was a bit of an understatement. This was much closer to its own town. In human scale, it was at least several acres all together. Walking from one end to the other was out of the question. 


Still, it was always a breath of fresh air here. Everything was built to a reasonable scale. As he walked on the sidewalk, kids rode on their bikes and jumping away didn’t even cross his mind. It was practically a Mini-only space. His community was much stricter with allowing in human visitors. In fact there was only a small area near the front that allowed them. Otherwise, the Mini would just have to meet them at one of the gates. A nice amount of vegetation and trees marked the perimeter, along with the fence of course. He was glad his parents were planning to retire here. It was quiet, safe, and more importantly, he had doubts they would be happy in a multisize community. He could see the front porch of their modest two story home from here, situated on the corner of the street.


He let out a slow sigh “Okay, get keys and get out. 2 minutes”


The dusk sky hit that beautiful orange hue with purple tones poking below. The time for reservations was coming up. He reached in his pocket and pulled out- nothing. He frantically patted down his own legs even though he knew the truth. These weren’t his pants. His pants and phone were likely being dissolved in the stomach acid of his girlfriend right now. Definitely a strange thing to go through his mind as he knocked on the door to his parent’s house.


“Mikey is that you! You gotta call if you’re coming for dinner” His mom greeted as she swung the door wide. She was a thicker woman with wireframe glasses and the warmest smile you could ever imagine. Except for a few more gray hairs, she was just as Micha remembered. She was quick to answer, especially so late. 


“Hey mom, sorry I can’t stay.” he said as he was pulled into a warm embrace and brought inside, “I was actually wondering if I could use the car really quick? Juni dropped me on Eastside and-” 


She wasn’t listening. As soon as the hug ended she was back on the move.


“Mikey’s here!” she called from the foyer to no one in particular. There were scattered calls back throughout the house with varying enthusiasm. He figured it was only a matter of time until the family all came down. Which was sweet, but time consuming. His mom hadn’t slowed down and was making a beeline back to the dining room. Micha wiped his hands on his face in annoyance before following.


“Mom,” he called “Mom! Listen I need the car for tonight, please”  


She shoved a stack of plates into his arms, “The car? Here set the table. What do you need our car for?”


“Juni dropped me off over here on accident. I don’t have enough time to walk and make it before our reservation” Micha explained again as he set out the plates. The wonderful smell of roasted chicken wafted around the house. He almost wished he could stay. Almost.


“Ah Juni…” his mom busied herself checking on food to exit the conversation. 


“You’re still dating the giant?” His dad’s blunt voice asked as he walked into the room. His tall form leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed. “And she couldn’t even give you a ride. That’s a respect thing”


“It’s not like that, I just forgot it was so far away” Micha said. He should’ve known this was bound to happen. He started wondering if running would be a faster option. And they wondered why he didn’t visit much.


“Mikey forgot something?” His dad laughed “that doesn’t even sound right. See that giant forgetfulness is rubbing off on you-“


“Dad. How many times…” Micha sighed “never mind, I just need the car” 


His mom returned to the conversation jangling the keys in her hand “Okay just be careful alright? I know you think she’s pretty but keep your options open. Love finds a way”


“I’m already in love. With Juni!” He added as he grabbed the keys out of her hand. “Thanks, I’ll fill it up and return it in the morning”


He started making his way back to the foyer before anyone could bombard him with more questions. Unfortunately he wasn’t quite fast enough.


“Wait Micha!” He turned and saw his younger sister waving a sheet of paper between the banister on the stairs. Apparently it was too much to walk down more than halfway “What’s number four?”


She was almost done with high school and she still hadn’t managed to care about it. He reached up and grabbed the sheet. As he scanned the sheet his parents joined him in the foyer.


“It’s 14” he lifted the sheet back up and she snatched it happily.


“That was fast,” she said.


“You’re just slow,” he replied. In truth he was just good at math. The conversation devolved into bickering amongst the siblings and his mother chastising him for just giving the answer and not teaching her. At this rate he would barely have time for a shower before having to meet for the date.


“Okay, bye guys” he stepped outside. The minivan and his escape were in sight.


The door was open and his father put his hand up to his mouth and called out “What are you doing wearing women's pants?” 


“Glenn!” his mom slapped his dad’s arm exasperated. 


The heat rose to Micha’s face instantly. “They’re not!” These weren’t girl’s clothes were they? They were just small. But then again, that would explain the fit and form, regardless. It wouldn’t surprise him either way iif Juni did it on purpose to mess with him, or if she just wasn’t paying attention. No, she would definitely tease him if it was purposeful. He didn’t have time for this. He hopped in the van and started backing up.


His mom was walking out to the driveway, cranking her arm in small circles. Micha groaned to himself and obliged, rolling the window down. 


“Maybe you shouldn’t go. Did she dress you up in that?” His mom asked, worried. “I read an article about that. Humans dressing us up like dolls”


“It's sick!” his dad added from the porch.


As overbearing as they were, they were just concerned. He parked the car halfway out of the driveway and leaned out the window, taking his mom’s hand in his. “I appreciate your concern. I do. But me and Juni have been dating for years. She’s so kind and fair to Minis and everyone else. I’ll see you tomorrow, love you.”


She looked like she wanted to argue some more but she said her goodbyes all the same. He did a last wave and finally left his parents house in the van. He waited until he turned the corner before flooring it. The family car’s back tires ate up the pavement a bit before he barreled down the residential. He checked the center console for the time. He had just under half an hour to get home, get ready, and pick up Juni. Speaking of picking up Juni, he hoped the driver followed the instructions he laid out. The suburbs soon gave way to the city center he lived in. The dusk sun was dipping behind the horizon. Time was running out. He let out a frustrated yell to get everything out of his system. 


“Two minutes, what a joke”


He would’ve called Juni, but that was out of the question. If he hadn’t spent so much time there already he would’ve borrowed the home phone. Oh well, he would have to figure it out. The drive was uneventful though it was a miracle he wasn't pulled over. 


Micha tore through his apartment like a madman. He was glad his roommate wasn’t there. As soon as he raced up the stairs, his body was working overtime to prep. He brushed his teeth in the shower, fixed his hair while buttoning his shirt, even clipped his fingernails and recited his lines for the proposal. 


He did one final check in the mirror before leaving. He was dressed in a white button up with the top few open, a gold watch, and brought a sport coat just in case. Thankfully he was able to finally change into some more relaxed pants. Now for the important part. The ring box.


The oversized gift wrapped case was sitting in the middle of his apartment. The ring itself was small enough he could carry like an oversized hula hoop. But the box was obnoxiously large, taller than he was. It was a pain to get here last week. The delivery guy was human so he needed special permission to walk to the apartment and even then the two of them had to get creative. Micha ended up taking out the balcony doors so he could crouch down and push the box inside. 


-Thud-


A low rumble rattled a picture frame on his wall. Good, the transportation Micha set up was on their way.


-Thud


Micha put his hand on the wall to steady himself. It was stronger, and followed by the wail of a police siren. Not good. They obviously didn’t follow his instructions. He flung open the balcony doors and stepped out. 


The transportation he set up was in the form of a service called Scoop. They specialized in picking up Minis and taking them where they needed to go. The prices were fair and all the drivers were humans with solid track records. They would typically meet or “scoop” the Mini from a predetermined location and take them wherever, usually waiting to give them a ride back too. Micha had used it on several occasions. This time the driver was supposed to wait for him at the West gate so he could swipe them in, but they must’ve had other plans.


“Idiot…” he sighed to himself. It was definitely her. Her dirty blonde hair was tied in a ponytail that came through the back of her baseball cap, labeled “Scoop” in tacky block letters. She wore a loose t-shirt and form fitting athletic shorts. The Scoop driver was a young woman slightly older than himself, and much much larger. He watched her towering frame step over several blocks at a time, landing with a ground shaking boom. It was followed by the screeching of car tires and Minis leaning on the horn. He couldn’t see the impact zone but he hoped her monolithic running shoes kept the damage to a minimum. It didn’t help that she was looking at her phone mostly, glancing down occasionally to step. Micha’s profile had his address on there as a backup. Since he was late she must've gone looking. “Hey! Over here, it’s Micha!!”


She couldn’t hear him. Obviously, she was still a ways away. But she seemed to be honing in on his location anyways. As she reached the city center, most highrises and his own 10 story complex came just above her waist, the few that were taller still couldn’t clear her modest breasts. She was only a few blocks away now. He could see the muscles on her leg tense before lifting her shoe high above the skyline. Micha looked up in awe as the tread soared over his street. At her scale he could make out every boulder of gravel and car turned to a flattened piece of scrap metal, stuck between the grooves. Some small pieces dislodged themselves and crashed down, leaving cracks in the pavement. It felt like forever, but it was only a moment before her foot landed heavily beside the building. The impact created a powerful gust of wind and dust plume, knocking Micha to his butt. His entire complex even groaned and wobbled slightly.


Mini engineers had developed structures that were designed to take earthquake forces. Seismic dampers and a flexible foundation kept them standing where more rigid structures collapsed. Humans had taken inspiration from this and even applied it to their own dwellings near fault lines.


But no amount of structural integrity could prepare a building for this. Wind whipped through the street as she rose her foot again. With slow, sure movement she hovered it over the building across from his. It wasn’t a highrise. It used to be a supermarket, then a party store, and now– 


“No!!!” he cried.


-BOOM-


It was nothing. The monolithic sole plummeted back to the earth and obliterated the entire plot of land. The blast from the impact rattled everything nearby and even set off a few car alarms. Anything lighter than a car that wasn’t bolted down scattered to the wind. A deafening grating noise erupted from under her treads as she twisted her heel from side to side. The worst part was seeing her face. No emotion. Almost bored watching the destruction she caused. Micha was horrified. If he had his phone he would’ve left a one star review for sure. 


“Where are you Micha?” the Scoop driver called, seemingly ignoring the police as the wailing cars zipped around her feet. Was she just going to continue wrecking the town if he didn’t show himself? He should’ve read the fine print. “I’m May, your Scoop driver. If you’re around here, text me… or start jumping, please.” 


As humiliating as it was, he couldn’t think of a better idea. He didn’t want her hurting anyone else. He yelled as loud as he could and jumped on his balcony, secretly hoping she wouldn’t see him. A moment later she did. Putting her phone in her side pocket, she turned her hips sideways and was able to shimmy her way closer. The street was long abandoned by traffic. Red and blue lights flashed from below as Mini police had blocked off both ends of the road. That was all he could make out before his entire view was taken up by black biker shorts, stretched thin by her butt. Despite the circumstances, he didn’t want to be a creep. He tried averting his gaze to little avail. Suddenly the view switched to a rush of fabric descending at incredible speed. Being so close rustled his hair, and the smell of strong flowery perfume assaulted his nose. Once all the movement stopped, he realized she had put her knees together and crouched, balancing on her haunches. In this position she was more or less eye level with his building, and her body was in line with the street. All without toppling a single additional structure. He thought it was strange she was using so much caution now. Using his girlfriend as a reference, May was noticeably smaller in both height and general curves. He couldn’t imagine the stress of watching Juni make such a delicate maneuver. 


“You’re Micha right? You’re late.” May said while lifting a gloved palm level to his balcony to climb on. “I’m here to scoop you.”


“I uhm got tied up, but didn’t I say I would meet you at the gate?” Micha replied, attempting to make casual conversation despite what he’d witnessed. As he stepped onto her hand, he noticed it was incredibly steady. Almost eerily so. 


“If a rider is more than 15 minutes late, the driver has the option to cancel only after contacting them first as a safety precaution. I tried calling.” May explained. “And I get a bonus if enough people rate me 5 stars” She reached inside his home and pulled out the ring box with her free hand. 


“Well thanks for being so thorough haha” Micha said nervously while May rose to her full height, nice and slow. “But I think those officers want your attention”


She looked down and gave the blockade of policemen a nod. They turned the sirens back on and drove back the way they came. Three cars in front of her and two behind. That’s when Micha realized they weren’t trying to arrest her, not that they had much of a chance. It was an escort. 


“I gave them 10% off their next ride and a complimentary onetime demolition” May said, “But they still wouldn’t let me inside without some supervision.” 


“Oh of course!” Micha let out a sigh. A human sized weight lifted off his shoulders. She crushed that abandoned building as a promotional deal. “I thought you were… nevermind”


She didn’t answer him and continued to walk back the way she came. It was a stark contrast up here from down there. Her steps were calculated and sure. She was also incredibly light on her feet, considering. Each step barely caused vibrations on Micha’s perch. Despite all that, he knew that each one was a booming footfall when you were on the ground. It was honestly kind of surreal. Not to mention her attitude. Her hyper professional aura seemed to be betrayed by her casual outfit. He half expected her to be in slacks instead of gym shorts. 


They reached the West gate and they bid the police escort goodbye. Once on the outside, she took him to her blacked out SUV. She opened the back door and pulled down the backseat cup holders for him. As he hopped off her hand he realized that they weren’t normal cupholders. They had been custom fitted as boothlike seats for Minis. He was able to sit inside and rest his arms comfortably on the edge of the hole. She was halfway inside the vehicle, looking down at him from her leaning position. He noticed she had two indents on the bridge of her nose, the kind people with glasses often had.


“Where should I put this?” May asked, presenting the ring box to him. 


“Can you hold onto it until we get to the restaurant?” Micha said, “From there someone from the restaurant can take it. I want it to be a surprise”


“She must be really special,” she said, smiling slightly. It was a nice change of pace from her normal stoic appearance. 


She climbed out of the backseat and slammed the door, jostling him a bit. When she hopped into the driver’s, Micha told her Juni’s address and they were on their way. At Micha’s request she leaned on the gas to get them there in record time. 


“How long will it take?” Micha asked.


“About 2 minutes.” May was absolutely going to get five stars from him. 


End Notes:

I noticed every chapter has gotten longer, my bad lol. Next time is all Micha and Juni! Oh and Ariel’s along for the ride, poor thing. As always, thanks for sticking with me!

Chapter Five, Above & Below by Lilbits
Author's Notes:

Oh we hit 10k reads! (or at least clicks idk how they count it). To celebrate, another one-off is in the works! Do any of you read them?

I hope this chapter shows some more depth for our characters. Anyways tags: couples, gentle, feet, entrapment

[Above]


May was true to her word. The SUV barreled down the road in hectic fashion, getting her and Micha outside Juni’s house before the radio switched songs. The ride was much smoother than he was expecting. The cup holder seat did a great job of making sure he wasn’t being tossed around too much. But bumps in the road still kicked him up in the air a bit. Thank god the seat was padded. During the ride Micha asked her if she could help get the ring in the right hands. It was a bit convoluted and well out of her obligation, so he offered to pay for her troubles. That caught her attention. She agreed as the car rolled to a stop.


“Shouldn’t be a problem at all. We’re here” May announced, putting her hand on the back of the passenger seat to talk to him. “I can see her coming out.” 


“How do you know?”


May didn’t respond directly. She just faced forward and rolled down his window. From his position he had no hope of seeing but the second it cracked-


“Michaaaa!! Are you in this one?”


He couldn’t help but smile. Of course she would just be yelling his name. He wondered how many random cars she’d flagged down this way.


May rolled down her window as well. “Hello, are you Juni? I’m May with Scoop. Ready when you are ma’am”


The clicks of her heels on the pavement got closer and closer until she popped into his field of vision. She crossed her arms and rested them on the open window. Juni looked incredible every time he saw her. Tonight her face was a tad more done up than usual due to the occasion. She was also wearing a single dangling earring he got her last year. He actually got her a pair but somehow she managed to lose just one. Still, if you didn’t know any better they still looked good. Not that he would be looking at her ears much. The low cut of her dress screamed for his attention. Her breasts swelled slightly as her chest pressed against the car. 


“Yup that’s me. Is Micha with you?” Juni answered, her brown eyes scanning the backseat until they locked with his and she broke into an elated grin. “Really hot guy about this tall, kinda smart, almost funny-“


“Hey!” Micha protested


“Kidding, kidding” She flashed a smile his way but shook her head ‘no’ to May, who just smiled politely.


She opened the door and Micha was able to take in her full outfit as she stepped in. It was a black sleeveless dress that hugged her hips. The contours made full use of her hourglass physique. Its length stopped around mid thigh but there was a slit along the side that freed a good portion of her thick leg. As she sat down her ass seemed to balloon in size before she plopped down in the seat. His mind wandered a bit, wondering what the view would be like if he was in her seat. It was likely an apocalyptic event. The sky would turn dark and all he could see were two meterotic cheeks. The impact shook Micha out of his thoughts and jostled his cup holder perch. She fixed her dress a bit and crossed her leg. He caught a flash of the red bottom heel as she adjusted. Her whole outfit was imposing, powerful, and just plain sexy.


“You’re beautiful, but I’m surprised you still even have one earring” Micha joked.


“See what I mean? Not funny” Juni smiled as she rested her arm on the side of his cup holder. Her arm draped around the outside and she let her fingers dip into the opening a bit. The soft pad of her finger touched down gently on his leg. The heat was palpable but pleasant, if he paid attention he could feel the soft thump of her pulse. A not so subtle reminder of how much more she was. Even her heartbeat was powerful. Not that he minded. Micha wrapped his arm around her finger as best he could in a half-hug. Since he couldn’t exactly put his arm around her waist, her finger was the next best thing. She smiled down at him, “You look good though”


May waited until the click of the seatbelt before pulling back onto the road “Do either of you need anything? Water, song requests?”


“No, I'm okay,” Juni replied.


“Could you put on 23.2XM?” Micha spoke up, “It’s her favorite”


It certainly wasn’t. It was a station that played mostly electronic dance music or sometimes just house music. Micha liked practically any genre, Juni was much more picky. 


“You little-”


Before Juni could finish her thought, EDM bounced around the SUV. May even bobbed her head to the beat as she drove. The bass vibrated his seat and sent it thumbing from his butt up to his chest. Micha looked up at his girlfriend to see her open her mouth like she was going to say something to the driver, but changed her mind and let May enjoy the station. It worked better than expected. Who knew May would be into his music too? He laughed and leaned against her finger in his chuckles. The wall of flesh he propped himself up against shifted, causing him to lose balance and fall off his seat to the floor of the cup holder.


“Now that’s funny” Juni said as she watched him struggle to regain the suave he had before the tumble. His face went hot but they laughed it off soon enough. May announced they were only a few minutes away. Juni took the opportunity to ask her to lower the volume. Micha looked up and out the window. The sun outside had completely set. If they were late for the reservation he doubted they would let them inside to eat. He didn’t have much of a backup plan. They could go to the club? Not as romantic as he hoped, and it wouldn’t really solve the food problem. If his family hadn’t pestered him for so long they would’ve already been there. It didn’t help that they planted this doubt in his head about the proposal in general. It was a small seed, but it still bothered him. Especially with all of tonight’s moving parts and–


“What’s wrong?” Juni’s voice came through clear but soft, slicing through his clouded head. He looked up to her concerned face leaning down close, with her hair brushed behind her ear so she wouldn’t bury him in locks. The smell of her conditioner wafted faintly through the air. He stopped bouncing his knee. He hadn’t even realized he had been doing it.


“Huh? Oh nothing, just hoping the reservation goes through” Micha explained. “Sorry, I was late picking you up. That didn’t help either. It was too far to walk and my parents were keeping me so I couldn’t take their van and, ugh… It was a lot. I just want today to go perfect”


He realized he was rambling a bit. When he looked up he saw an uncharacteristically serious expression on Juni. She expertly lifted him and then cupped him in her palm. The pad of her thumb came down and rested on his lap like the coziest seatbelt on the planet. If he wasn’t so stressed, he’d be able to nap here a full day in the warm embrace. 


 “Sorry.” Juni said “I should've dropped you closer. I didn’t realize you two lived so far apart. Did your parents give you a hard time again?”


“No not too bad” Micha said while he traced his hand against the groves of her thumbpad “they’re just overthinkers”


“I know someone like that” Juni chuckled, giving him a soft squeeze. “I had an amazing time already, so even if dinner sucks, it still can’t be as bad as our first date”


Micha laughed “The one where you forgot?”


“Also the one where you called me Sarah,” Juni said, rolling her eyes. 


“Definitely not our best day” Micha said embarrassed. 


“Exactly.” Juni said, letting her thumb nuzzle him some. “And we’re still together. There’s gonna be plenty more sucky days… or not. All I know for sure is this moment. And I’m loving it.”


His shoulders relaxed and he calmed down slightly. Things would work themselves out. This was what she was best at. He had the tendency to get compulsive about things and Juni always knew how to put him at ease. “Thanks”


“For what?” Juni planted a quick peck, smothering his face. The pillowy lips contorted around him like a warm memory foam. It was sticky, if she wasn’t holding him he may have gotten stuck there. The car came to a halt as Juni was cleaning off Micha’s face. Luckily none of the red product got on his clothes. 


“We’re right outside.” May announced, adjusting her baseball cap and looking at them through the rearview mirror “Thank you for riding with Scoop and happy date night.”


They thanked her and Juni stepped out of the car with Micha in hand. Without warning, he almost sensed himself being brought closer to her deep inviting cleavage. Her body heat warmed him pleasantly. But he had to confirm the reservation with the staff and he didn’t want to do that drowning in his girlfriend's tits. With some convincing, Juni didn’t put Micha in her cleavage as they approached. Instead he stayed perched on her shoulder, on the same side as the earring. He could use it to steady himself if needed.


Micha gave May a knowing thumbs up, indicating that she could continue with the plan they discussed earlier. He made a mental note to give her that rating that she wanted. With all she went through to get him, she deserved it. He watched May swing around the block. Juni’s attention was elsewhere.


“Oh I always wanted to go here” she sighed happily. The cool night air blew softly around the two as they took in the city center. The road ended in favor of walkways, shoppes, and even patches of greenery. The aroma of seasoning from the eatery actually managed to subdue the usual car exhaust. Micha had been here on a few occasions with friends, it was very Mini accessible. Compared to the rest of it anyways. Bright yellow, reflective paint crisscrossed around the plaza, indicating Mini walkways. Walkways connected Mini’s to the mixed size restaurants and shops, as well as scaled down Mini stores or bars. The yellow strips were straight and cut across human paths in sometimes irritating fashion. But Micha loved the placement. If Mini paths avoided crossing human ones, it could add an obscene amount of travel time. This was one of the few places Mini design wasn’t an afterthought. 


“You’re going to love it,” Micha said from atop her shoulder. They traveled this way before, but not too often. It was a bit precarious. With each step, the click of her heels caused minor tremors for him. That on its own wasn’t an issue. The real challenge was her arms. Naturally, they swung as she moved and the muscles under the skin constantly shifted under his dress shoes. He had to keep a wide stance to not tip over. Still, it was all worth it for the view. He could clearly see Mini’s dark forms on their highlighted path. He still had a hard time believing this is how humans saw him on the ground. Even more surreal was seeing how Juni navigated. 


Humans were encouraged by several signs to wait until Mini’s had passed before continuing to walk, this was the preferred way. But not the only way. Juni simply stepped over the lines regardless of traffic. She didn’t even have to lift up her foot much more than usual to clear a Mini’s head. At one point her heel stomped directly in front of a Mini, the impact knocking him off balance. If she wore flats… Micha shuddered at the thought. 


“Step around!” Micha warned, “You’re gonna freak people out like that”


“My bad, but we’re in a rush, remember?” Juni reasoned. It wasn’t like her to be this nonchalant. She didn’t even give the Mini an apology. Micha considered pushing the topic but he didn’t want tonight to end up in a fight, especially before dinner. 


The entrance to the restaurant was grand but not obnoxiously so. Up a small flight of stairs, through revolving doors, and they were inside. The restaurant bustled with much more life than he was expecting. Men and women dressed to the 9’s crowded the front, impatiently waiting for a table to open up. From her shoulder, Micha could see overworked servers shuffling from table to table, tray in hand. Mini’s were coming in through a smaller entrance and having a similar issue getting a seat in the smaller section. 


Being in a space with so many humans in close proximity really helped put things in perspective. Juni was taller than average. Granted she was in heels. Without them, she would still be taller than a good portion of the other women and even a few men. 


“Since we have a reservation I think we can cut to the front” Micha said “I can’t believe I can see it from here. I didn’t know you were tall. You should play basketball”


“I could’ve went pro but I twisted my ankle-” Juni replied jokingly. She was about to continue when a man walking the opposite way bumped into her. The sudden jerk of her shoulder sent Micha flying. He managed to grab onto the earring but the force was too much and the cool metal slipped through his fingers. The freefall felt like an eternity.Wind whipped his hair and he reached out for something to grab onto. The black fabric of her dress rushed past him until


“Oof!” all the wind was knocked out of him. But he wasn’t hurt. The ground was soft. He groaned and rolled on his back, two concerned massive eyes stared down at him and he realized that she had managed to catch him before he hit the ground.


“Watch it asshole!” Juni spun around and turned her attention to the guy who bumped into her. “You could’ve hurt my boyfriend”


The man looked mildly amused at Juni and the Mini she had clutched in her palm protectively. Micha was so close now he felt the back of his head brush against her nipple. The man that bumped into her did look like an asshole, now that he could get a good look. Maybe slightly taller than Juni, his tie was undone and loose around his neck and his hair unkempt. He also had a smug look on his face, like it wasn’t an accident. He leaned closer to size up Micha, or get a better peek at Juni’s chest. 


“Haha that’s your man?” the man laughed pointing a grubby finger in his face, bringing it closer and closer “I’d be doing you a favo–”


-SMACK-


The sound reverberated around the restaurant. Heads turned, waiters stopped in their tracks momentarily, and there was a hush left in its wake. Juni had slapped him. Hard. It took a moment for Micha to even register, and even longer for the man on the receiving end. He looked back to Juni, who’s wide eyes seemed just as shocked.


The silence didn’t last. The now yelling man was being escorted out, and Juni continued to the front. People were now giving her a noticeably wide breadth. She put on a calm and dominant facade now, but Micha could hear her heart thumping faster against him. She was pissed. Which also explained how quiet she was. He knew from experience she was trying not to rage, cry, or both. Time to step up. He was being held in two hands now. As they got to the hostess, Juni opened her palms and presented him like an oyster in a clamshell.


Micha cleared his throat, “Ah, I think we have a reservation.”


[Below]


Ariel went through her life and wondered what she’d done to deserve this. Sure she could be a bit hot headed, maybe even a little crude or snippy at times. But that hardly seemed like enough of a reason to go through this. A dull pain thumped through her broken arm.


A wave of vertigo washed over her as her giantess captor Juni took another step. Ariel’s body was thrown up and banged roughly against the top of the shoe before she crashed back down on the firm insole of the heel. Minis were small, but not small enough to not feel cramped in her position. The toes she was sharing the space with were greedy. The only thing saving her from being flattened under them with every step was the style of shoe she chose. At the very end it was too pointed for them to reach her. Still, the heat and general power came through loud and clear. 


The crumbs the giantess sprinkled in were long gone. Ariel hadn’t wanted to take any chances. And she was starving. The free crumbs were the priority. The ones that hadn't been soiled by feet, toejam, or the other general defections that came with being trapped in a shoe. Once she had eaten all of that, she was forced to go next down the line. Crumbs stuck between the gargantuan toes.


This was a tricky maneuver. It was near impossible to do while she walked. A failed attempt early on ended with Ariel narrowly escaping with her head on her shoulders. Relatively soon after, Ariel could hear loud music. It was through what seemed like a half a meter of thick shoe, but the bass was clear. The giantess must’ve gotten in a car. Ariel’s world shifted and she tumbled back to the point of the heel. For whatever reason the incline up to the top had gotten even sharper. 


A car could mean other people. This could’ve been her boyfriend’s car? She remembered that Juni mentioned having one, and possibly getting ready for a date. As loud as she could she began screaming and banging at the thick walls. That damn music wasn’t helping. She wasn’t even sure if it mattered at that point. Her rumbling stomach brought her back to her task. Her eyes had adjusted fairly well to the dark. She could see the individual crumbs that were wedged under the toenail and speckled across the digits. The Mini girl sighed and crawled closer, ignoring the toenails for now. It was too humiliating. She was able to shove her healthy arm between Juni’s big and second toe. The monstrous digits flexed and squirmed at the sudden movement. 


“Shit!” Ariel sucked her arm back to her chest. She couldn’t afford to break another one because this chick happened to be ticklish. What kind of idiot keeps people in their shoes if they’re ticklish? Ariel let a few moments pass so she could catch her breath. She tried again, slowly. Her bare hand rested on the front grooved toe before she slid it in between the digits. They squirmed a bit but didn’t resist. There was no way in hell Ariel was going to stick her head in there so once she got up to her shoulder, she blindly reached for anything she could grab. The skin was soft and warm, almost plush. 


Ariel pulled her hand back and admired her find. There were several balls of bread and a few spots of lint she picked through and tossed. She repeated this process as she worked her way between each toe. Luckily Juni’s feet weren't really sweating so the salty taste was minimal-


“What the hell am I thinking?” she sighed aloud. There was nothing even remotely lucky about this situation. The heat, mixed with her lack of basic sustenance, was clouding her judgment. 


Just as she was getting used to this position, the giantess was back on the move. God how she hated walking. Between the freefall and the thump of her foot, there was nothing new. Except there was more outside noise. That was good. A crowded area meant more chances for help. That is if she could ever escape this heel first. It was proving difficult so far. Each step caused the row of digits to lift and the heel tilted. Before Ariel was able to steady herself in the tip of the shoe to avoid it all. But now her own sweat was betraying her. The humid confines caused her palms to slip until she lost control and tumbled under the toes during a step. From underneath them they looked like the definition of power. She covered her head with an arm as the row came crashing down. The pressure was intense but not bone breaking. Yet anyways. Ariel tried to wiggle her way free but the foot of the goddess didn't seem to like that idea. Instead she was pushed deep into the groove between the ball of her foot and the toes that laid on top.


This position had become more normal than she would ever admit. It seemed to make each step less vertigo inducing, but in exchange for more weight pressing her into the insole. She cursed the shoe company for making them so hard in the first place. The walls of her living prison constricted around her. She yelled out, the pressure was not like walking and it irritated her shoulder specifically. There was a muffled smack. And just as soon as it started, it ended. Ariel went back to the familiar motion of walking, being compressed, and having no clue what was really happening. 


[Above]


The waiter escorted them to their table, weaving expertly through the wall of suit jackets and dresses. Juni originally held her palm out flat in front of her, but as they moved her fingers curled more and more as they passed through the crowd. Soon enough, Juni had her fingers up to his chin like a living railing, with the other cupped around that for protection. He appreciated the concern but it was definitely overkill. He turned and craned his neck up to her. The swell of her breast usually blocked her face, but the cut of her dress gave him glimpses. Her brow was furrowed in concentration. She still hadn’t talked yet. 


Micha and Juni had finally made it to dinner. Their reserved spot was on the considerably less crowded second floor loft, overlooking the seating area and open mic on the first. She still looked upset so Micha ordered for the both of them and the waiter quickly gave them their drinks before disappearing. Juni sat with her legs crossed sipping a wine glass of grape juice. Micha had a Mini sized table set up on top of the main one, a few inches back from where her plate would go. A singular human candle sat off to the side, warming him like a fresh smelling campfire. It had taken a bit of straightening out, and some eyewitnesses but they got the incident resolved without too much additional trouble. Even their ridiculously late reservation was accepted. They hadn’t yet had a chance to talk privately yet.


“I’ve never seen you do anything like that before” Micha started.


“It hurts my hand,” Juni said, idly poking her still pink palm. “I don’t do it everyday.”


“Are you sure?” Micha said, “That was some killer form”


Her ears went beet red and she finally opened up. “You’re so annoying. I wasn’t going to do anything but then he was going to touch you and… I don’t know. Instincts and all that I guess”


“Thanks for looking out for me, seriously. But you don’t need to.” Micha reassured her, “We can’t let other people bother us. Like how you pulled me back at the picnic.”


Juni scooted her chair back and rested her chin in her hands on the table. Knowing her, she likely didn’t care how stupid it probably looked, she wanted to speak face to face. “Rude Minis are not the same and you know that. Micha you could’ve died from that fall. He deserved every second of that slap. I’d do more if I could”


Micha stood up and walked to her wall of a face. He rested his hand on her cheek. His giant girlfriend closed her eyes and exhaled. The warm breeze rustled his hair. “It’s okay. Thank you”


They stayed there for a moment. There were probably eyes on them. Mixed size couple got a lot of attention. Assaulting a customer also hindered their ability to lay low. But he didn’t mind. When he felt like Juni had relaxed enough, he kissed her on the cheek and began walking back to his seat. 


“But for the record,” he explained, “That fall wouldn’t have killed me. Mini’s don’t really die from heights. The physics of our bodies give us a ton of air resistance.”


“Nerd…” Juni said softly coming back into herself, “Still would’ve broken something”


“Not for long” Micha said as he sat down, “Mini physiology. When I broke my leg in cross country it healed up in a week”


“Wait wait wait” she said, sitting up and waving her hand. The corner of her lip twitching. “You broke your leg doing cross country? Running?”


He pointed an accusatory finger up at her “Don't start-”


Her giggles were poorly contained. “How? It's not even a contact sport”


“There was a sudden drop off” he said, defending himself.


“And you snapped like a twig?” she laughed “This is why you need protection haha” By this point her laughs had mostly been stifled, but she still had to wipe a tear from her eye as she settled down. 


Micha chucked to himself and took a sip of his wine, knowingly. He raised his glass for a toast. “I’m glad you're feeling better”


She was still smiling but rolled her eyes as she caught on “Oh did i just get tricked?”


“Like a sucker” He smiled. “To getting tricked!”


“That’s definitely not something you cheers to” she said, shaking her head.


The water tower of a wine glass came down in front of him. At this distance he could actually hear the swishing of the drink inside, like a small ocean. They clinked glasses and each took a sip. Like usual, he saw her throat gulping down relative gallons of liquid in his peripheral. Unlike usual, behind her he saw May, the Scoop driver, holding the engagement ring box unwrapped on a tray of drinks.


He sighed. “Idiot” 


End Notes:

Just so we're clear when Micha calls someone an idiot he's mostly beating himself up a bit. He thinks he's an idiot for trusting other people with important things. I know, he needs to work on his self-talk. Don't we all?


I got really carried away with this one (it had 10 more pages) sooo it's better for everyone if I just make it a part 2. Next time will be the proposal and some incredibly kinky times!!! Hope you're as hype as I am

Chapter Six, Dancing with Her Devil by Lilbits
Author's Notes:

I'm alive!! I can’t believe it’s been a month. Sorry everyone for the delay. There was a bunch of unexpected stuff that’s been going on so this had to take a backseat for a bit. I’ll be back making updates as often as I can, unfortunately I can’t promise every week anymore. But at the end of the day I want to be sure I’m creating a quality story I’m proud of :)

Anyways we're here now so let's get back into it. Here are this time's tags: romantic, couples, gentle, footwear, entrapment, footwear. Oh there's also an L bomb in here so watch out

“Ack!!” Micha choked on his wine when he noticed the Scoop driver May approaching. She was still in her casual top and tight bike shorts, looking thoroughly out of place among the classily dressed waitstaff and diners. 


“I knew you were a lightweight but one sip is pretty sad babe” Juni said while reaching forward and patting his back with a finger. The massive digit tapping against him felt like a quarterback slapping him. He coughed and sputtered, trying to regain control of his airways. 


What was May doing here? The original plan was for her to walk in after them and then give the ring to the waitstaff. He’d called ahead so they knew to expect something like that. For whatever reason she was doing it instead. Either way it was way too early. He wanted it after dinner but before dessert, once the local musician started playing. He crossed his arms in a big X. It was for May, but Juni took it as a sign to stop patting his back. May stopped her approach and she beckoned him closer with her finger. She had the body language of a teacher beckoning her bad student. 


“Hey, I’ll be right back,” Micha scrambled “I gotta go to the bathroom”


Juni put her hand flat on the tablecloth “Okie, let’s go-”


“No no I got it, I think Oliver is playing soon,” Micha said gesturing over the balcony to the first floor. The live music stage was empty, save for a mic. He stood up and began walking to the edge of the table, where the ladder leading to the floor was. “I don’t want you to miss it”


The ladder was incredibly impractical and practically obsolete if you weren’t young and healthy. The logic was that any Mini at a mixed seating table would have a human help them in and out. But what if the human didn’t feel like it? Bad dates, botched meetings, or simple forgetfulness could leave someone stranded. It was quickly realized that Mini’s needed freedom to move regardless of their company. Places he could never afford installed elevators at every table. Every established place needed a way for Minis to move. Unfortunately, there was no mandate on the exact vessel. Hence, ladders. Fear of heights was a luxury reserved for humans.


“The piano guy??” Juni said, her mouth hanging open in excitement “He’s my favorite! But it’s fine, It’ll be faster if I just take you either way”


“Aww you’d miss me that much?” he teased, while continuing his descent down the ladder to the ground. He’d had plenty of practice doing this and was able to slide down it like a firefighter to save time.


“Ugh you’re impossible” she rolled her eyes but still let a giggle break her annoyed facade. 


Her upper half left his line of sight as he descended. This vantage point under the table was instead dominated by her shapely legs crossed at the knee. She bobbed her heel casually in the air. Her manicured hand came under the table and rested itself on her thigh. The nail then traced itself up between the slit on the side of her dress. It was mesmerizing. When he was almost at the ground her massive, amused face peeked under the cloth. 


“I knew you were checking me out, lil creep” 


His face went red as he hopped down onto the restaurant floor. “You did that on purpose!” 


“Who's to say?” 


He waved bye and then started at a brisk pace across the neon yellow Mini path. He could feel his girlfriend’s eyes watch him traverse through the crowd of bustling waitstaff before he turned the corner. He could understand her concern. Shoes the size of buses boomed around him shaking the ground. And despite the upscale restaurant being relatively quiet, his voice had no hope of grabbing anyone's attention. Not when it had to compete with a thunderous chorus of hard treads against the hardwood floor. The constant stampede of hard shoes vibrated his body. Still, they all respected the rules and stayed off the path. Even if it was nerwrackingly close. The humans he had to watch out for were the other guests, who were less accustomed. 


Speaking of, a low block heel soared over Micha’s head. The dark green footwear blocked out the light from above casting a cool shadow over the Mini. Looking up all he could see was the underside of the outsole, worn by years of use. Instinctually, he dove forward as it crashed down. A gust of wind blew past as he pulled up his legs. He’d safely made it to the space under her raised arch while she stepped overhead. It was claustrophobic and uncomfortable. Not to mention knowing there were relative tons of unaware woman boring down on top of him. In reality the step was over in an instant, but in the moment it dragged on and one. He could almost smell lotion on her foot above. When the shoe lifted the woman continued on her way, carrying on as if nothing had happened. Micha yelled up to her retreating form as it thudded away unaware. The whole ordeal had his heart pounding. It was a close call. He caught his breath for a moment. 


He heard May’s voice “Micha are you alright?”


[BELOW]


Blinding light cracked through a sliver high above. Ariel’s eyes had gotten so used to the dark confines of her Devil’s footwear, even the smallest amount of light was startling. A moment later the dam broke and light flooded in. She squinted and did her best to help her eyes adjust. As the illumination increased, for the first time ever the pressure decreased. Tons of hot meaty sole dislodged itself from Ariel’s pitiful form. It was a strange feeling, she almost missed it. It was the only constant in this situation. Without waiting she sprinted to the opening. Quickly she had to switch from running to crawling; the heel was so steep. As she gained altitude, a physical chill blew over her. Without the warmth of Juni’s oppressive sole, there was nothing stopping the outside air from coolong her teeny body. It felt like getting out of a steaming shower and forgetting a towel. She reached the top and was met with the leather wall. Voices of many strangers began to wade into the shoe. People! If she made enough noise someone would come investigate. But if no one heard…


Far far above she saw her, Juni. The illumination from wherever they were framed the back of her head, making it quite difficult to see features on the giantess’ face. She seemed content just watching.


“Hey Lefty,” Juni started. “How was dinner?”


“Help!! Help, there's a Mini in here!!” Ariel screamed at the top of her lungs. Hoping someone, anyone would hear her pleas as she clawed at the shoe. The inside was too smooth, any ground she gained amounted to nothing when she inevitably slid back down. She saw Juni roll her eyes and turn away, uninterested in the game Ariel was playing. A looming shadow of her foot emerged again. The big toe bent itself back and before Ariel could yell anymore she was flicked by the domineering digit. The pain of the initial hit left her body reeling as she was flung back down to the toe section. The familiar heat and smell wrapped itself around the Mini. Her head was still spinning when the giantess’ toes rested themselves on Ariel’s body again. Escape attempt failed.


[ABOVE]


Micha turned up and saw May crouched down in front of him. Her running shoes took up all of his immediate vision, but after watching them crush a building they were hard to forget. He stepped onto her waiting palm and she rose to her full height. Like before her hands were incredibly steady and she kept him just under chest level, a good distance away from her body. In her other hand, she balanced a tray of martini glasses waiter-style. In the center was his ring box.


“I’ll live,” he said as he brushed himself off. His blazer had gotten a bit dusty during the mad dash to safety. “So what’s going on?”


“I was attempting to meet you halfway but your girlfriend would’ve seen me if I got closer” May reasoned. “She keeps a close eye on you.”


She walked them over to the bar and set him down on the counter. Other patrons were sitting and chatting at the upscale bar, but none of them seemed to give the two of them much thought. At the other end of the bar, he saw the Mini section where people were enjoying their night out as well. It was nice to see humans and Mini’s coexisting. It gave him hope. 


“The restaurant refused to be a part of the proposal.” May said, sitting down at the booth and resting the flying saucer of a tray next to Micha. 


“What!?” Micha said. “I called ahead, all they had to do was give it to us after dinner”


“I understand. Apparently they were under the assumption you were proposing to another Mini.” She took a pause. When it was clear Micha wasn’t following, she continued. “The manager is a prejudiced human.”


That would explain it. Mix sized marriages weren’t nececarially new, but they were uncommon. Everyone had an opinion. Of course whatever manager that was on shift tonight would make things difficult. Whoever he set up the reservation with was nice enough on the phone. But there was no guarantee it was even the same person tonight. 


“Ughh” Micha wiped his hands down his face in annoyance. He had several thoughts on this. But honestly, tonight all he wanted to do was propose to his girlfriend. It could’ve been so simple. 


“Your food is coming out soon. I could do it.” May offered. “That was my idea before you-” She held up her arms in the same big X motion from before, smiling slightly. 


That got a chuckle out of him. “Haha yeah okay that’ll work, thanks. You don’t look like a waitress so it won’t be much of a surprise but…” 


“Micha.” May said, suddenly serious again. “Your girlfriend already knows. There is no surprise.” she again paused, and when she was met with nothing but Micha’s slightly open mouth, she continued. “You’re in a long term relationship, you planned a daylong date of all her favorite things, booked an expensive restaurant, and told her you wanted tonight to go perfect.”


That deflated him a bit. “Well when you list it out like that”


“That was unprofessional, I apologize. I–” May said. She moved her jaw like she was going to say something else, but changed her mind. “Enjoy your dinner and I’ll get the ring in the right hands. I have tables to attend to in a meantime”


“Thank you so- what?”


“I lost a bet during the wait.” May said shortly. “I’d rather not discuss it.”


“Woo! Let’s get this going!” A Mini slapped Micha on the back and cupped his hand up to address the giantess. The other Mini was slightly taller than Micha and powerfully built. It actually took him a moment to realize he was wearing a waiter’s outfit. He looked more like a stripper dressed as a waiter. His black hair was combed stylishly to the side, but with more gel than Micha thought he realized. The waiter hopped onto the tray like he’d done it a thousand times.


“They assigned me to a human table on accident, can you believe that?” The Mini waiter laughed. “No one was free so I had to get creative. I’m Derek by the way.”


At her request Micha stood on the tray this time. The martini necks rose up around him like glass trees. The entire atmosphere changed inside the crystal forest. The experience was surreal, something out of a story book. High above in the canopy, the drink ripples and glistened in the low dining light. A soft clink echoed gently through the otherwise bustling eatery. The Mini waiter hung onto the neck of a glass for stability. Not that they needed much. The ride was smooth as could be. Micha went to strike a conversation with the other Mini, Derek, but he was in deep chatting it up with May. 


“No way you’ve never maxed out on bench” the waiter called up to May, who was looking ahead, “you could press a whole city block!”


“Cables keep resistance throughout the entire motion so I prefer it,” May said evenly. Micha noticed her stealing a glance at Derek but never quite keeping eye contact “I wouldn’t mind adding to my training though.” 


“Awesome, I’ll spot you”


As this went on, May expertly wove through the dense traffic. Micha couldn’t help but feel a tiny bit of jealousy at the ease she navigated the same journey that nearly ruined him. As they approached the table, May grabbed the ring box and put it behind her back. Micha thanked May again and hopped off onto the table with Juni. 


“Oh I know you,” Juni smiled at May, taking in the whole scene. “Grind never stops huh?”


 May gave a polite smile “Not quite no.”


“I’ll have a chat with the kitchen, your meals should be out soon!” The waiter Derek called from atop the tray. Micha waved them goodbye and May continued her adopted shift as a waitress. The sound of the piano danced around the room, giving it a cool aura. He sat down at his seat.


Juni swirled her wine glass and took a sip “Sooo a bathroom break right?”


Micha was scrambling for something. For whatever reason his brain wasn’t cooperating. “Uh yeah, I ran into May…”


“You ran into the Scoop driver at the Men’s Mini restroom?”


This could go very bad. And it was. He wouldn’t forgive himself if he ruined the mood of the night with a stupid misunderstanding. So before he could let himself dig a deeper hole, he went for the hail mary. The proposal speech. “Juni I love you–”


“Alright! Told you I’d get those orders out” Derek’s voice cut through Micha’s attempt at a quiet romantic moment. Juni put her hand to her face to stifle a giggle. May placed the tray on the table, mouthing ‘sorry’ to Micha. 


He had ordered a roasted lemon pepper minnow with a side salad, while Juni went for her signature medium rare steak. The waiter hovered a moment before May suggested, somewhat sternly, that they check on the other tables. 


The good thing about the interjection was that Juni wasn’t focused on his extra long bathroom break anymore. The delicious food had their full attention. He hadn’t realized he was this hungry until he took his first bite. Perfectly seasoned, cooked, and was actually in a manageable size. This is why Mini food would always beat out crumbs of human meals. Juni practically tore apart her steak. She held the utensils and naturally sliced through the king sized mattress of meat. The juice was dark and oozed when her fork dove into it. He knew he was doing the same to his meal, but watching an oversized saw and trident bore into barely cooked meat unnerved him if he thought about it. 


The rest of the meal was amazing. They chatted between bites as the pianist played in the background. Even the business of the restaurant started to die down as it got later and later into the night. May had come back alone and skillfully placed the ring box on the table, hiding it behind the dessert menu. 


“Thanks so much May,” Micha said. He seriously had no clue how he wouldn’t have been able to get through the night without her.


“My pleasure. You two enjoy the rest of your night,” May said, tray tucked under her arm. He waved goodbye and as she was leaving he could’ve sworn he saw a squirming lump from her pocket, pressed snuggly against the stretched fabric. Maybe she wasn’t as alone as he thought.


“Oh dessert!” Juni said. She lifted the menu from the table, exposing the ring box 


Now or never. By the time Juni’s wide eyes locked with Micha, he was already on one knee. From the table, the ring box next to him rose well above his head and Juni’s mountainous form was all he could see. And he wouldn’t want it any other way.


Micha’s heart was beating in his throat. He’d practiced this a million times but it seemed to all go out the window. He cleared his throat. “Juni, you’ve–”


“Yes!” She exclaimed, clasping her hands together giddily. "I love you"


“Juni!” he laughed, shoulders finally relaxing.


“What? I just can't believe you’re doing this” inching forward to peek at the ring.


“Well I still haven’t” shooing her finger away from the box playfully.


“Okay okay I’m done,” she huffed as she seemed to physically hold herself back “So sassy…”


By this point his prepared speech had all but abandoned him. Not that it mattered. The abridged version would work just fine. “I love you. No matter what happens you make me feel safe, heard, and appreciated. Juni, will you marry me?”


Her bolder sized eyes blinked in rapid fire and she angled her chin up a moment. “Don’t be dumb… of course I’ll marry you shrimp”


He stood up and felt like he was lifting a garage door when he flipped open the ring box. He was cutely aware of Juni’s hovering face behind him. The classic diamond ring dazzled in the restaurant's classy low light. He was glad he went for this version and not the most expensive one. He had to save something in the tank for the wedding after all. Mich hopped up into the case and with some difficulty, lifted the hula hoop sized ring from its perch. 


“Micha you’re amazing,” Juni said while lowering her manicured hand to his level. He slid the ring on. Perfect fit. “How’d you know my size?”


Micha puffed up a bit “Please, you know how much time I spend by those hands?”


As if on cue, he felt himself scooped up in her grasp and smothered into a pillowy wet kiss. A kiss that turned into multiple, and eventually into her whispering “I think I’ll take my dessert to-go”


End Notes:

Don't you just love love? Next time we'll see how Juni likes her dessert. Hopefully without pushing the rating... again


Thanks so much for everyone who checked back in on this! I seriously appreciate all of you. This silly little idea has gone through a lot of expansion (in my original outline the proposal was in chapter 2) and I'm glad I get to share it.


Chapter 7, Fiance's Inferno by Lilbits
Author's Notes:

Most spicy chapter to date. It’s been a while so basically Juni and Micha just got engaged and are enjoying their first night together as fiancés’. Tags for this one are gentle, couples, romantic, body exploration, breasts, butts, mouthplay, feet, insertion, oh and just straight up sex at one point haha

The ride back was uneventful. Or maybe it was. Micha spent the trip deep in his now fiance, Juni’s, cleavage. Comforting warmth surrounded him while bumps in the road bounced his body against the cushioned walls. The thud of her heartbeat thumped his entire body. It didn’t just thump, it reverberated through him. He felt more like an extension of her than his own person. Without context it would’ve been pretty unnerving for the Mini. He shook himself out of it. They were just boobs. And other parts of him definitely didn’t seem to mind. The pressure against his crotch was constant, warm, and pleasant. Which was great, but not great if he wanted to last all night. And knowing Juni… she wanted him all night. 


And if he was getting turned on, he set out to return the favor. From his position he couldn’t really tell which way he was going, but he’d find it eventually. Like a horny caver he crawled his way across her breast. The warmth and softness of her skin gave the impression of crawling across a heated waterbed. The cool fabric kept him close so slipping wasn’t much of a concern. He reached out and his palm sunk into the soft but firm skin. Pliable enough he could grab and turn anything into a hand or foothold. His entire enclosure jiggled as he heard a soft giggle from the outside.


“You can’t get to them in this dress,” she laughed. To Micha’s dismay she was right. There was silicon tape separating himself from the nipples he wanted to rub his face against. 


They made it back to Juni’s place. He could feel her rattling around in her purse for the keys. The rest was a blur. She dug him out from her chest and cupped him with a hand. She laid on kiss after kiss while Micha did his best to survive the onslaught. She kicked her shoes off and tossed Micha to the bed. Air blew past him as he tumbled and landed harmlessly on the mattress. The thick comforter accepted him happily. Once he got up, Juni was towering over him with her back turned. He saw the gleam of her earring fall to the floor and she bent down to retrieve it, presenting him with her blimp of an ass straining against the dress. She straightened back up and stored the earring out of sight inside her vanity on the far side of the room. The slow zip of a dress coming undone was the only sound in the room. Lowlight that came in from the window traced her outline and kept most of her dark. The curve of her hips, and a few details on her open backed dress was all he could see. Directly in front of him was her butt.


Just saying that would be underselling it a bit. Even compared to other humans it was noticeably large, proportionately so. There was a tantalizing curvature that would make anyone look. A combination of the gym, genetics, and eating whatever the hell she wanted created the twin globes that dominated his view. Far above, Juni slipped a dress strap off her shoulder looking down at him.


“You’re so sexy” Micha breathed while he took off his sport coat. 


“And you’re still dressed” The sound of fabric crumpling to the floor added to her point. Juni loomed over him in just panties and a bra at this point. Her poor lingerie seemed to be eaten alive by her ass at this point. She smacked it with a satisfying clap when she noticed Micha staring. He could almost see the jiggle in slow motion as the shockwave spread across her cheek. “Come on, don’t keep me waiting”


Not needing another que, he practically tore off his own clothes. In the distance he saw her powerful hamstrings tense as she lowered herself down. What little light that was left got snuffed out by her fat ass. Relative tons of her steamrolled onto his body, sinking him deep into the bed. The pressure here was intense but doable. He’d lost count the amount of times she’d sat on him. But through trial, error, and a few close calls, they found what worked. Then the grinding began. His monolithic fiancé began gyrating her hips slowly. The simple movement dragged Micha across the mattress, so much so he had no real sense of direction. All that was certain was that he loved it. The heat also grew during the commotion. He quickly realized where he was being led. The soft skin he had grown accustomed to traded for the silk panties. He was directly under her now. This part was humiliating but he knew it was her favorite. His arms were pinned to his side so all he could do was wiggle his body back and forth under her. She quivered above him with a soft moan and continued to grind into him. At this point he was nothing more than a means to an end. Several moments passed. Still, he didn’t typically stay under her this long. It was just foreplay. The lack of oxygen was starting to get to him. Any minute now she would lift up and they’d get into other things, like getting fully undressed for one. His mind started to prickle with lightheadedness.


“Mmm-mmuni!!” Micha’s voice was being smothered along with his body. She must’ve sensed his struggles, because shortly after light entered his world again. Micha caught his breath in the crater she created, sucking in gulps of air. She had taken off her bra while sitting on him, letting her impressive chest be free.


“Mmphf is not the safeword” Juni smiled as she rolled onto her back, causing him to tumble into her. She shimmied off her panties and dropped them on him. The gleam of an engagement ring was all she wore. “You’re lucky i'm so generous”


“Oof! I don’t think you even remember our safeword” he joked as he climbed out from the maze of panties and up her torso, settling above her navel.


“I think it’s just ‘Ahh Juni help!’ haha” she giggled, mocking Micha’s voice and putting her arms up. 


Before he could retort, Juni’s body shimmied under his, causing his knees to buckle at the sudden changes in his footing. When she finished she had propped her head up on the pillow giving Micha a perfect view of her face, no matter where he was on her body. Heat radiated up from her well moisturized skin under his feet. Across the landscape that was her body, the possibilities were endless. As much as he wanted to race down her navel and get to work, a certain mountain range was calling his attention. Each colossal breast jutted up into the horizon and spilled off the side of her chest slightly due to their size. His hands sunk into the soft flesh enough for him to create footholds as he began to climb. The trick was not to stay in any particular place too long. The skin was too smooth and the boob too bouncy to actually provide much support for his expedition. After scaling the two story tit, he had worked up a nice sheen of sweat but it was all worth it. Bumpy skin of her areola felt therapeutic under his feet. He threw himself down at her nipple and squeezed it in a bearhug. The mountaintop wobbled in response and was accompanied by a soft satisfied sigh from Juni. He kissed, caressed, and worked his way all around her growing nipple. It was one of his favorite parts of her to worship. Even fully erect he was significantly taller than it. As ridiculous as it sounds, it felt nice to fully dominate something. Even this tiny part of her. He gave it a nice hard slap. He saw Juni addressing her other nipple as he worked.


“Okay, ready to switch?” he said 


“Is this a front row seat of your long jump?” Juni asked as she removed her hand to give him a clear shot.


“Lucky you I usually charge extra for this,” He lowered himself into a perfect block start position. The best he could do given the unorthodox track anyway. The running stance had his legs staggered and arms outstretched in front of him like an olympic sprinter. When he pushed off, the jiggliness of her breast actually gave him a much longer stride. Only, much less control. The exaggerated stride made him feel like a man on the moon as he made his jump. Unfortunately it wasn't quite enough. He smacked into the side of her other breast and bounced off harmlessly, landing in a cushioned thump in her valley of cleavage. The ground rumbled under him with Juni’s laughter.


“Whomp whomp,” she chided, “I'm starting to get how you broke your leg”


“That was not a regulation track” he said smiling.


“Excuses excuses*” she said as a shadow cast over him.


An oppressive force smothered him into the breast he had just ricocheted off of. He’d been palmed by Juni. A simple but incredibly effective way to end the chatter. She kneaded him into her warm mammary and Micha spread his arms wide and accepted the embrace. He felt himself sinking deep into the indent his body made, as well as the thump of her heartbeat. One that was getting steadily faster he noticed. In the heat of the moment he could’ve sworn he could hear the rush of milk inside, but that was entirely his imagination and erection running wild. The skin around him got bumpier and he realized he was currently getting rubbed into her areola. Trapped between her palm and breast, heat had nowhere to go except to bore down on Micha. A muffled moan reverberated around him and he was being bounced around more vigorously. A not so subtle sign she started to touch herself. Seemingly distracted by herself, Micha was able to shimmy his way out from under her grip. The cool bedroom air in comparison hit his bareskin sharply. Turning back, he saw Juni smiling back at him with one eye open.


Hey… who let you out of there?” she breathed softly. He could see her arm moving in small little circles.


“I can’t let you have all the fun,” Micha launched himself from her breast onto the arm she was using. He heard a gentle giggle from Juni after the successful jump. The precarious appendage was plenty wide for him to walk, but the movement made him feel more like a tightrope walker. Her forearm especially. Each twitch and rub of her fingers on her pussy caused ripples of muscles on his jogging path. He stumbled a few times before he made it to her wrist. His cock throbbed as he breathed in the welcoming aroma of her pussy. He was met with a choice here. Knowing her, she’d already came once when he was getting smothered into the mammary mountain. She’d want her feet worshiped next. He hopped from her hand off to the side, landing safely on the massive expanse of her upper thigh. 


“Aw you really do love me huh?” she gently rubbed her clit and pulled her foot in once he reached her knee. The knee rose under him and presented itself as the sexiest slide on the planet. 


“You can’t cum again until I get back” he said “Makes things more interesting”


“Oh w-what… you’re bored?... haha” she managed between pants, chuckling weakly at her own joke.


“I just want as much time as possible to tend to you,” he replied. She blew a kiss at the air in confirmation, but she didn’t fully quit rubbing. She seemed content with edging herself until the end. He chuckled to himself and blew a kiss back before hopping down.


Micha slid down her shin with expert familiarity. He wouldn’t categorize himself as someone into feet, but it hardly mattered when they were attached to the most beautiful women ever. Plus Juni never seemed to get enough of it. He stumbled a bit before he caught his bearings after the ride down. Standing on top of her foot, he could smell the faint lavender lotion wafting around him. It was really an entirely different biome down here. As he quickly approached her toes he got down on all fours, planting kisses as he went. The tendons of her foot shifted under him as her toes wiggled in response. The smell of her lotion was still evident but it was getting overpowered the further down he went. The poor lavender scent couldn’t compete with five monstrous digits suffocated in heels all night. For a regular sized human it was probably barely noticeable. But his Mini nostrils didn’t have that luxury. Still, he pressed on. He hopped off the front onto the bed so he could face them head on. The big toe came up to about his chest and he caressed it lovingly. The skin was firm but giving. He continued to kiss as he shimmied his way into the gap between her big and second toe. The pressure against his torso was strong but not uncomfortable. He leaned his head down and kissed the soft skin inside. It was slightly salty and honestly a bit damp. A small soft mass brushed against his lips


He pulled his head back and sputtered “puhh, is this– bread? When was the last time u vacuumed– woah!”


A distinctly foot scented wind whipped his hair as he lost all sense of direction. When his head stopped spinning he realized she had lifted her leg up to the ceiling, while keeping him locked in a vice-grip by her powerful peds. From this position above her he got to see the entire expanse of her body. An opportunity he never took for granted. She rotated her leg slowly and flexed it. Her meaty thigh popped in the lowlight that seeped through the blinds. Despite this, most of her muscle was covered up by a healthy layer of plush fat that kept her overall appearance softer. Her thighs expanded into hips that could cover several Mini blocks. He was getting impossibly turned on now. It didn’t help that she cupped her breast, with a good portion of it spilling from her hand, and slowly thumbed at her nipple. Her other hand had snaked its way down her body. She let out a shaky sigh as she continued to finger herself. Micha began bucking his hips out of instinct. Admittedly the grooves of her toeprint grinding against him felt amazing. But he needed to be down there. He tapped her toe twice, like a wrestler tapping out. For all intensive purposes he was, he had no hope of getting free on his own. 


“Mhm, oh d-did you want something?” her voice was getting steadily wavier with lust. Even drowning in arousal, she never passed up an opportunity to tease him.


“I want you so bad, babe” he played along despite the humiliating experience.


“Beg.” Her half-closed lustful eyes seemed to stare through him. 


He paused, expecting it to turn into one of her jokes. But none came. He squirmed uncomfortably in her toes. “W-what?” 


“Beg for me. I want to hear my teeny fiance squeak and whimper my name” she said, voice breathy. Her back arched as she touched, refusing to cum. The grip around him tightened.


She was normally very into dirty talk, just going in a different direction this time he assured himself. An unusual chill ran down his spine, betraying his idea that this was just a roleplay she wanted to try out. Maybe they really should’ve hashed out that safeword. He kissed the toe beside him, the salty skin staining his lips. “Please uhm let me have you, Juni”


She blinked a few times and stopped touching herself. She leaned her head back and ran her fingers through her hair, breathing heavily. “Haha oh man… oops”


There was a freefall when her toes let him go. She caught him and then placed him gently on the mattress. Her body rolled over again so she was on all fours above him. “Is your big bad fiance being too aggressive?”


“Uhm not at all,” Micha said, face red, “Just caught off guard. I’m ready now–” 


“No shhh, it's okay” she said, raising her hand over him.


She had pinned his arms above his head while the other kept his legs in place. Two fingers had rendered him immobile and completely at his fiance’s mercy. His starfish positioning presented his erect cock, and the rest of him, to her. Her head came down slow, and she didn’t even bother moving the hair out of her face. The thick ropes of smooth wavy hair pooled around him, feeling like a canopy of sorts. Or his own personal curtain while she came down on him. Looking up, her predator-like gaze loomed over him. Hungry was the only way to describe it.


“Let me make it up to you.” she whispered. His heart pounded with primal fear and an equally powerful desire.


Her lips parted and the warm air trapped within pleasantly wafted over him. An upper lip the size of his body softly thumped against him, sinking his lower half deeper into the cushions. He felt a similar sensation happening near his ankles with her lower lip. It dragged its way up his thighs until both had met together with his dick hopelessly smothered between them. The stickiness of her lipstick and the incredible furnace within put his member in a personalized paradise. Then the sucking started. The vacuumlike force pulled his hips and torso into the air. If her fingers weren't still keeping his feet and arms in place on the bed, he would’ve been sucked inside like a string of spaghetti. Moans and whimpers of pure ecstasy escaped his lips. He was barely aware of it. His toes curled and his hands twisted under her domination with nowhere to go. His eyes could have rolled back and he would’ve had no idea.


A textured wet mass brushed over the tip of his dick and he practically came right then. Her tongue had joined in. It continued to brush back and forth adding to the overstimulation. After a few moments it must’ve decided it wanted more. It broke past her lips and rested on his balls. The mass had to weigh more than him several times over, but the pressure was never uncomfortable. It brought with it gallons of warm sticky saliva that dripped on his chest, legs, and face. He was forced to close his eyes as he was dunked in the deep end. The weight of the spit alone felt like another person had decided to lay on top of him. He sputtered a bit, realizing he would have to breathe sooner or later, squirming under her fingers. Her fingers didn’t let up but he felt the hot wet tastebuds of his captor lick up his body. It took with it most of the excess saliva, leaving him soaked in a much more manageable amount. As she lifted her head up, her dark hair ran down the front of her face. Giving her a wild unnerving appearance, but still ultimately sexy. Her tongue coming out and sliding along her row of teeth only added to this imagery. The pearly canines seemed even more prominent against her darkened features. 


“Sorry, I drool like a dog.” She brought her hand up to her mouth and licked off her fingers one by one. He caught a tendril of saliva connected between her fingers that glistened in the moonlight before getting consumed by her. Her throat contracted with an audible gulp. 


“Are you kidding? You know it's more fun sloppy.” He said, wiping his eyes. “Now lean back and get ready for me.”


He could see her physically struggling not to say something to ruin the moment. Miraculously she stayed quiet and obliged. Her mountain sized body sifted on the bed. The earthquake it caused sent Micha into a tumble as she adjusted herself for him. He climbed over the newly made ripples in the sheets to get closer. He summited the last hill and was met with his prize. Juni sat up at the head of the bed, one leg outstretched and the other foot flat on the mattress. She patted her thigh twice invitingly “ready for you”


The thighs before him rose into the sky. Towering hills that felt like walking between living canyon walls. He dragged his hand on the side of her inner thigh as he approached. Heat here was practically palpable. It carried with it a humidity and musk he was oh so familiar with. His dick practically twitched with each step he took. High above he saw his fiance, his angel, just breathing. The systematic breaths were long and slow in anticipation. Micha slapped his cheeks, psyching himself up, and sprinted towards her pussy. With all his strength he jumped up and grabbed onto her vulva. The hips surrounding him began to grind a bit while Juni let out a long slow sigh at his touch. The wet sticky surface wouldn’t allow him to stay long, so he squeezed and did a pull up so he could bury his face into the bean. He made out with it, using his tongue until he felt his fingers begin to slip. He continued until the juice she was producing became too much and he splashed back down onto the mattress. In one swift movement he wiped his eyes and went inside. 


If inside her mouth was a furnace, this deep inside her was volcanic. Slick malleable walls around him held his body tight but expanded if he applied enough pressure. There was no light, not that he needed any. He had a good sense of where all of her favorite spots were. He touched everything and everywhere. Pushing against the walls, rubbing his face against them, even kicking to create stimulation for her. Taking in the feedback from the ever changing and contracting walls. As well as the rumbling moans all around him. It really did feel more akin to being inside an active volcano than another person. The more he moved, the more lubrication he was forced to contend with. It coated his very being and large portions he gulped down.


Turbulence around him grew and grew.


She used to tie a string around him to take him out. But they had both settled into a more exciting way. Though if he didn’t touch her just right it wouldn’t work, but that was a risk he was willing to take.


The sound of rushing water rumbled in the distance and he knew it was time. He sucked in a deep breath before–


-SPLASH-


The impact of her orgasm hit him like a tsunami. Instantly he was washed along with her rushing juices like a whitewater adventure. Light hit his eyes and he was ejected from her pussy onto the mattress. The flood continued to cascade over him as he lay exhausted in the growing pond between her legs. He simply laid on his back and attempted to catch his breath. Exit via squirting was a success. He weakly raised his hand in a thumbs up.


A second later he was snatched up and rocketed up to her face. She brought him up so fast the rush of wind was the only noise he could pick up. He was cupped in both her hands with her approaching mouth dominating his view. Her tongue lashed out and vigorously licked every inch of his body in her palm. She then focused in on his groin. Hot air and warm saliva assaulted his senses, with her grooved tongue only amplifying the pleasure. It was over almost as soon as it started. Micha’s tiny body jerked and he came right onto her tongue. It was swallowed and drowned out with relative gallons of saliva going down her throat. 


Juni threw her head back and landed dramatically on a stack of pillows. Micha was deposited between her collarbone and breast, where he laid out completely drained. The two just enjoyed the afterglow. His own racing heart and pants were beginning to die down. He could feel Juni’s body rise and fall under him at a slightly elevated rate. He had no idea how long they had gone for, and he didn’t care. It was perfect. His heavy eyelids started to close. He let out a content sigh, excited to see what the morning would bring. “Goodni–”


“Ready for round two?”

End Notes:

If you forgot about this story, I get it. And if you’re new, welcome! Thanks for clicking either way!! I will finish this story no matter how long it takes lol. Most likely I will create a chunk of chapters and upload them weekly before taking a hiatus. Or not. I’m not great at plans. Anyways, next chapter we’re checking in on Ariel, who is probably still alive.

Chapter 8, Minigame by Lilbits
Author's Notes:

Of course I’m back, why are you surprised?? Okay next up, Ariel! This chapter gets a bit rough so that’s my one and only warning mwahaha. Tags for this chapter are: crush (foot, thigh), violent, hard vore (super quick), slave, and butt smother

Ariel had survived dinner by the skin of her teeth. Bones ached, her head throbbed, and her arm was still broken. At some point she had passed out from sheer exhaustion. Step after step from the monolithic titan left her battered and bruised. As much as she hated to admit it, the bread her captor provided her with was one of the only things keeping her alive. The monotonous thud, pressure, and then swing of weightlessness continued for an eternity. It was about to happen again. Her row of toes pressed into Ariel’s body, practically molding her to the sweaty insole, then a rush forward. The force rolled her deeper to the meat of her sole. It was hot, steamy, and claustrophobic. Ariel tensed her body, expecting the crushing pressure once again. Only it never came. Light cracked in from above, blinding the Mini for several moments. The light poured in and it illuminated the underside of the giantess’ foot, delicate curves and a high arch that looked almost cute if it hadn’t been hammering away at her for hours. 


Her world rocked as the shoe that had dominated her night had been kicked off. She hit the cushioned insole hard and tumbled out onto the thick carpeted floor. Ignoring the pain, she scrambled to her feet and ran. Her legs trudged through the fibers of the carpet as she stole a glance up. The giantess was looking down but didn’t seem to react much, preoccupied with taking off her earring. If she noticed or cared about the Mini, she didn’t show it. Ariel was finally free. The cool air hit her sweat-shined skin, chilling her bones. Compared to the coal mine she was in, AC was below freezing. The goal was under the dresser. If she could get there, she’d be safely out of sight and be able to escape while the monster fell asleep.


-BOOM-


What seemed like hundreds of pounds of metal came crashing down in front of her. Ariel backpedaled and fell on her butt so the back didn’t stab her when it impacted. Before she could get up again the all too familiar shadow of an oppressive palm was upon her. It enveloped her and the earring in its grip. She pushed against the warm skin with all her might but it hardly mattered. By the time she thought of using the earring to poke her way out, they had both been unceremoniously dropped into a drawer. 


“Nice try maggot” Juni whispered so quietly Ariel could barely make it out. 


Before Ariel could get a word out, the drawer was shut, sealing her in darkness. That was fine. At least she was finally away from that disgusting sweaty foot. The soft thuds of her captor got quieter and quieter as she left. Ariel expected complete silence afterwards. But it wasn’t. Murmurs faded in and out in the darkness. They’d been masked by the giantess’s presence.


“W-who’s there?” Ariel asked, grasping the air for the sharp part of the earring to defend herself. “Back off!”


“It’s alright. Flora, get the light” a deep voice answered.


A moment later a crack sliced through the air, and a dim green light colored in the area. Ariel’s eyes adjusted quickly. The drawer itself was bigger than her studio apartment by several times over. Several Minis, at least 15, surrounded her. Green hues of lowlight danced off their sunken cheeks and hopeless eyes. That was the only uniform thing about them. Other than nakedness. There seemed to be vast ranges in size and age, though the youngest seemed to be around her age. Old, fit, fat, frail. Everything seemed accounted for. At a glance there seemed to be slightly more men than women. The light was emanating from a thin glowstick. The kind that could be bent to wrap around your wrist. A human wrist anyway. The Mini who had snapped it, Flora, had long hair dyed a pale pink. It looked ghastly and unkempt in the green glow. She avoided eye contact with Ariel.


“We were all taken by her,” the voice continued. It belonged to a man much taller than herself. He had to be slightly over 2 inches in human units. On the thinner side, with short brown hair. “I’m Sam. I was taken 5 days ago.”


Five days? That was bad. Just one had left her with a broken arm and a soreness that felt generational. Her body couldn’t keep that up for five days. No, she had to get out of here sooner. Much much sooner.


“We won’t hurt you,” he said. “We all just want to survive.”


Sam gestured around the room with his arms out wide. Ariel noticed she was holding onto the back of the earring tightly, pointed like a lance towards him. She let go, but stayed close by. She had no idea what these people were like. Most of them seemed to have lost interest in her by this point. Presumably back to what they were doing before she had dropped in. Most went back to small groups, whispering amongst themselves. Some leaned up against the side of the drawer in an attempt to find somewhere to sleep. Other than people, oversized eyeliner pencils, makeup brushes, and silos of nail polish were scattered across the space. 


“H-how long have the rest of you been here?” Ariel asked, scanning the faces around the drawer. “What’s the escape plan?”


This caused a commotion. A woman started crying. Numbers were called out: 7, 2, 4. Nothing in the double digits. Ariel herself was still having trouble remembering exactly how long it had been since she was taken. Her second question was met with a few disinterested glances and even some joyless chuckles. A voice in the crowd told her to shut the hell up. Ariel turned her head to locate it but they blended into the crowd. Flora, the Mini with the glowstick, started to leave, taking the light with her. Its green glow cast retreating shadows as she moved through scattered mazelike beauty products, deeper and deeper into the depths of the drawer.


“Hey, leave that here!” Ariel yelled after her. Attracting more scowls her way.


“Most of us haven’t been here longer than a week.” Sam answered, walking up to Ariel. “Come on, I can answer your questions somewhere else. I think most of us are trying to get any sleep we can.”


Ariel followed Sam through the junky drawer. It was deeper than she originally thought, with more people. Despite being one large room, there seemed to be several sections created by how the makeup products were scattered. A haphazard nail file could fence one small group from another. Factions of Minis had their own distinct territories. Ariel and Sam were stared down as they passed. Out of malice or fear she couldn’t tell. Though she thought it best not to speak. As they approached the back of the drawer, Sam turned a corner around a towering rectangular perfume bottle. The crest of the nozzle almost brushed the top of the drawer. She hesitated, but ultimately followed him. As she turned the corner, she was met with a somewhat secluded space. It was the back corner of the drawer, blocked off from the rest by the perfume bottle. The size of a small bedroom to her, with a stack of makeup pads in the far back corner. Flora sat on top with her legs crossed, glowstick weakly illuminating the space from under a pad. The height of the stack actually made her crane her neck up, as if addressing a princess. She looked down her nose at Ariel, disinterested. She waved to no reaction.


“Why are you the only one talking to me?” Ariel asked, turning to Sam.


“Some of the veterans don’t see a point in making friends with day ones” Sam answered. “There’s a high turnaround until the three or four day mark. Miss Juni decides if she wants to keep you by then.”


“You never said your name” Sam stated as he grabbed a used exfoliating round and placed it behind where Ariel came in. It created a door that did nothing except present the idea of seclusion. 


“Does it matter if we’re all going to get tortured to death anyways? Ow!” Ariel said. Her arm panged from the involuntary movement. “Why is everyone blocked off?”


He picked up a cotton swab and snapped it a few times over his knee. “Flora, go help her please” 


The girl hopped off the stack of fluffy makeup rounds and dug around for something behind it.


“I’m fine.” Ariel said, backing up a bit. Flora reappeared with a rubber band in her arms and a torn piece from the pad. “Just answer my questions.”


He sat down heavily with his legs out in front, leaning against the perfume. “No one trusts each other. Believe it or not, we’re not all best friends. We got here at different times from different circumstances. And there’s not a real consensus on how we should act about it.”


Ariel flinched a bit when Flora came up to her. Having a random naked woman right in front of her tended to do that. Flora was slightly taller. With much larger breasts and a generally slim figure. Despite some protests, she began to wrap Ariel’s arm in the strip of pad and stabilized it with the cotton swab stick and rubber band. Once Ariel was mostly sure everything was fine she addressed Sam while Flora worked.


“Isn’t it obvious?” Ariel said, still standing. “We need to find out how to escape! If we’re all working towards it we can gather information and find a time and opportunity where we can do it!”


Flora giggled but didn’t speak. Sam rubbed the back of his neck stressfully. “Yeah, I’m with ya. But it's not that easy. If someone finds out any information, they keep it to themselves and maybe their group. It's better to escape alone than with a big group that’ll slow you down or draw attention.”


She supposed that was true. But with how well her previous escape attempts worked, she was humble enough to know she needed all the help she could get. Information was the most valuable thing. When the giantess would be gone, when she’d be here. If she had any appointments. Ariel thought back to when she was saved from getting crushed by the clock hitting a certain time.


The makeshift cast was finished and Flora turned and went back to her plush throne, laying on her back and letting her hair spill off the side. Ariel thanked Flora to no response. Annoyed, she turned to address Sam. “I’m Ariel. So are you the leader?”


Sam laughed, “No, not at all. There isn’t really one. Each group pretty much has someone who wants to be in charge. A good amount of people listen to what I say though.” Ariel had noticed that. So far there hadn’t been a time where he said an order that wasn’t followed. 


“There’s got to be things we can use in here to escape or even fight back,” Ariel said, “Tell them to gather everything sharp so we can cut our way out tonight!”


“If there was something like that here the Mini that found it would already be gone,” Sam answered. “Besides, I tried to rally everyone before but like I said, most people don’t stay here very long. A lot of people who joined me were crushed or eaten already. On top of that, not everyone even wants to leave” 


“What? Who wouldn’t want to escape?”


Sam opened his mouth to respond when a powerful feminine moan echoed in through the vanity. The sound of sex got louder and squeaks of springs on the bed shamelessly overpowered the Mini’s conversation.


Ariel huffed “At least someone’s having fun.” 


While Minis like herself had to sit in tribal uncertainty, the giantess was pleasuring herself to her heart's content. Ariel’s scowl deepened when she noticed Flora. The pink haired girl had bit her lip and was rubbing her legs together sensually.


Sam noticed Ariel’s disapproval and shrugged sheepishly “You have to pick your battles Ariel,” 


“What the hell?” Ariel said, “But we’re right here! And that monster couldn’t have turned her on!”


“Y-you shouldn’t call her that,” Flora flushed with embarrassment, “Listening to goddess is always a treat…”


Ariel couldn’t believe the first time Flora had bothered to speak, this was the nonsense she had to say. She was starting to wish she’d stayed mute. The humiliation was too much for Ariel. Each booming moan, or bounce in pleasure she was forced to listen to only reminded her of her lowly position as a plaything for the giantess. The fact that some Mini even enjoyed it was insane. She turned to Sam, who was trying and failing to hide a growing erection with a cotton swab. 


“Are you serious?” Ariel gasped, “Both of you are disgusting!”


“I-I know,” Flora breathed. “I’m pathetic” That only seemed to encourage her.


“The hell with this,” Ariel said, getting up to leave.


“This isn’t my fault!” Sam called after her, “I’m just a guy and I’ve got woman moaning all around me!”


Ariel exited the perfume room to clear her head. She didn’t want to go very far. But she also didn’t want to stick around and listen to whatever else those two were going to do. Her exhaustion was getting the best of her and she ended up curling into a ball and sleeping just outside the room. The earthshaking sounds of sex rocking her to sleep.


The next morning she was treated to a standard day in the vanity. The light that shined through the top gap between the dresser and the drawer was enough once your eyes adjusted to the lowlight. The first thing she noticed were the walls and ceiling. Instead of typical wood, they were covered in a sturdy foam. Soundproofing. Even if they all yelled, she doubted it would make much of a commotion outside, if anything. There were just a handful of groups of three or four all together. Most people kept to themselves. Flora spent the day lounging in her bed. Ariel joined Sam as they scavenged for anything useful they could bring back. There were a lot of rules. They couldn’t take anything that wasn’t already opened. If Juni noticed there’d be punishment. They also couldn’t take anything claimed by another group. The earring she came in with had been taken by a rival group who used it as a ram, poking a hole near the top of the drawer. The hope was to create a gap big enough to shimmy out of. As they looked at the state of the other camps, she noticed that Flora seemed to be the only person with access to anything soft like the makeup pads, or light. 


“We should find more glowsticks” Ariel said as they walked. 


“There’s only one.” Sam said, “And it’s Flora’s.”


“What about when it runs out? Or if someone takes it?” She said, “She’s asleep right now, it would be too easy.”


“No one’s going to take it.” he said simply, “It’s Flora’s.”


Whatever. This was going in irritating circles. She needed to know more about him and their dynamic. “So did you get lucky last night?” 


“God I wish,” he said, sighing slightly. Much to Ariel’s annoyance. “Flora wouldn’t have sex with me… unless Miss Juni told her to.”


“What’s wrong with her anyways?” Ariel said. 


“Which one?” he laughed.


Later, several Minis came up to Sam during the day to ask to trade for supplies or just to chat. He even directed a few lurking Minis to stay away from their side of the dresser. They turned back without much of a fight when he mentioned his group member was resting.


“Your reign is stronger than I thought.” Ariel said. “How powerful is our group?”


“Numbers aren’t that important. Now we only have about 4 members, including you.” he said. “But we have a bit of an unfair advantage with–”


Suddenly, Ariel was thrown to the ground and blinded with the sudden momentum of the drawer getting pulled open. Minis ran and hid. Others shook their fist and cursed. It was almost a Juni free day. Almost. Sam crawled over to her and put his hands on her shoulders. His green eyes brimmed with concern.


“Just do what she says and call her whatever she wants.” he said seriously. “I need you to come back”


Ariel was plucked out of the conversation along with a handful of other Minis. She skidded onto the hard vanity roughly. There were three other women and three men. Ariel recognized one of them as Flora. Looking up, the giantess Juni was dressed casually. A simple orange tank top while her dark hair fell naturally past her bare shoulders. Ariel’s chest tightened at the sight of her. Being around those feet so long made Ariel forget they were actually attached to a person. Not just sentient torture devices just for her. Juni brushed a hair behind her ear but before she could speak- the doorbell rang. Given the circumstances it was hauntingly cutesy. 


“Stay.” the giantess sighed. Nothing more, nothing less. 


She rose to her terrible height and left the bedroom, leaving the door open behind her. The Minis scrambled to their feet and looked around at each other uneasily. The only one still on the ground was Flora. She sat on her knees with her hands in her lap, exactly where she fell. Not far from Ariel. Probably paralyzed with fear, poor thing. They heard some distant conversation but for the most part they were alone. A male Mini turned and sprinted to the chair, jumping off the table without a second thought. That injected others with the courage to dart off in whatever direction they could. Ariel was past blindly sprinting whenever she had the chance. Still, this was a perfect opportunity. Opening the drawer to help Sam crossed her mind but it dissipated just as quickly. It was too heavy. The best bet was to escape and get help afterwards. The chair to the floor probably wouldn’t kill her. 


“Y-you should stay,” Flora said, hastily grabbing her arm. The sudden motion jerked her but Ariel tore her arm free. She didn’t have time for this.


“Dammit!” Ariel said. “Don’t you want to escape?”


“Sorry…” Flora said, putting her hands back in her lap, ashamed. The conversation at the door was already ending. The demon's footfalls were getting clearer and clearer as she returned. There wasn’t enough time to get anywhere now. 


Juni returned with a small package under her arm. Ariel had a better view of her from this far away. Gray sweatpants cut off at the upper thigh hugged her supple hips. The orange spaghetti strap tank top looked visibly strained at the chest. She wore only one ankle sock. A simple silver toe ring gleamed in the distance from her singular barefoot. She stood in the doorway of the bedroom seemingly assessing the scene. The expression was difficult to read. Ariel knew aside from herself, it was just Flora and another few Minis scattered across the table. Though most others had at least found a hiding space, Ariel was out in the open thanks to Flora. Several Minis had jumped onto the chair but she wasn’t sure where they went from there, if anywhere. 


“Oops… I guess didn't train this batch yet…” Juni tossed the box to the bed and put her hand on her hip. She seemed deep in thought. A grin creeped across her face as a decision was made. “Oh well, hide and seek it is. Whoever loses, dies.”


Whoever loses dies. The words echoed around the heads of all the Minis in the room. Stranded in the middle of the carpet was Alex. He had been abducted a few days prior to Ariel. He didn’t even do anything wrong! He was the first ever mini bouncer hired on that street. The club was closing and he had to kick her and her friends out. After that it was nonstop torture or complete darkness. He didn’t give a damn about the politics inside the dresser either, he just wanted to go home. The second the giantess left he had launched himself off onto the cushioned stool. A distinctly musky smell rose from deep within the fibers of the cushion. The oppressive weight of two fat cheeks made sizable craters he had to crawl out of. A couple other Minis had followed him, but he didn’t care. Alex’s only goal was the door to freedom. 


When Juni had returned, he was only halfway to the door. He had massively overestimated how long she would spend away, and his own running speed. If he hadn’t been fueled exclusively by adrenaline and toe jam he probably could’ve gotten to cover at least. Still, if she was focused on the other Minis he could get past her. His legs burned with exertion but he kept on sprinting.


“Oh wow, found one already,” Juni smiled, coming towards his position. His heart sunk to his stomach. Thunderous footfalls made carpet fibers sway under Alex as she approached. Her voice bore down on him. “You’re not very good at this game huh?”


He didn’t stop running. He couldn’t even will himself to look up. Maybe she was talking to someone else. If she was distracted he could– 


-BOOM-


A bus in the shape of a foot rammed into his back. He gasped for air to little success. Rough carpet fibers were smothered against his face while the individual grooves of her toeprint etched red marks into his back. At this point he wasn’t aware of his own screaming. Just pain. Then the twisting started. The giantess spun her heel from side to side slowly. Friction erupted on his skin. What was once his largest organ had been rubbed raw in moments. Impossibly, the pressure increased. Several cracks happened in quick succession. There was a flash of pain and then- Nothing. 


“That's one,” Juni announced to the room. Giantess one, Minis zero. Though she did look annoyed at the growing red splotch on her carpet. “Now where are the rest of you disobedient mites?”


The ground vibrated with the mass of the giantess getting on all fours and stalked the carpet for more Minis. Meanwhile on the top of the vanity, Ariel was arguing with Flora.


“Get up, come on!” Ariel said, trying to pull Flora up from her kneeling position, who was surprisingly hard to budge. She wasn’t entirely sure why she bothered, but Sam really seemed to care about her. “She’s distracted we can at least find a place to hide”


“Goddess said stay,” Flora said pushing Ariel back, “The game is punishment for not staying.”


“Ugh so? And now she said hide and seek. If she finds you she’ll kill you!” Ariel reasoned pointing towards her. Juni’s back was towards them. Her back arched and the Mini’s saw her sizable butt wiggle several stories in the air. The giantess must’ve found someone under the bed and was reaching for the poor Mini. They could make out a red splotch on her wrinkled bare sole.


“So don’t hide.” Flora crossed her arms. “Goddess will crush anyone who plays. I’m not playing.”


Just don’t hide. Was it that simple? If you don’t hide you can’t be found. She supposed that was true. It was just semantics though. What would stop her from crushing them simply because they refused to play? Finding reason in a sociopath's line of thinking was giving her a headache. It was impossible and frankly Ariel wasn’t willing to take that chance. She started to turn. But at the same time, nothing she’d tried worked. The unfair advantage Sam mentioned… “How do you know you’re right?”


“I’m still alive,” she answered simply.


While Ariel wrestled with her decision, the two Minis who had made it under the bed had much simpler choices. They had been taken about a week ago, together when they were out on a date. One of them had made an offhand comment about how freaky it was seeing a mixed size couple. Next thing they knew they were being stuffed in her back pocket. They argued about who’s fault it was while they ran, holding hands. Dust hung in the air as a thick fog. 


-thwoom-


A hand came down with murderous intent. The slap came out as a muffled thud. The sudden air pressure from the impact flung him to his back and his girlfriend slipped from his grip. She screamed out and tried to lift up. But it was no use. They reached out for each other. Only he was too slow. The hand retreated as quickly as it came, dragging his girlfriend in its clutches. In the split second the scene took place, he noticed a beautiful engagement ring adorned on the demon’s manicured finger. A plume of dust was left in its wake for him to cough on.


“Gross you’re all dusty” Juni complained, bringing the girlfriend up to her face and blowing her off. “I think you’re past the five second rule”


The Mini woman’s ears were still ringing from the slap. Then gale force winds assaulted her other senses. She was dropped onto the giantess' thighs where she rolled pathetically to the middle. Juni repositioned herself so she sat with her legs out in front of her. The pillars of powerful leg muscle rubbed the little woman back and forth. Pressure from all sides suffocated her as she sunk deeper and deeper into the thigh gap. Or at least where the thigh gap would’ve been if her legs weren’t so tantalizingly thick. Light was fading and her head dunked under, officially sealed from the outside world. The Mini boyfriend raced out from under the bed to see his girlfriend being smothered by massive legs. 


“P-please let her go!” He yelled, pounding his fists into her supple thigh. “We’re sorry we’ll do anything–”


“Beg.” she ordered. “Worship my feet and beg for her life.”


“Of c-course!” he sprinted down the length of her leg beside him until he reached her feet. The socked foot made his nose wrinkle. From his position he could see the underside of the cotton, obviously discolored around the ball of the foot and toe pads. He moved on to the barefoot, which rested on the heel. High above him, her toes blocked overhead brightness. Rays of light were filtered through gaps in her digits. A fading red mark from the Mini before him loomed above. He threw himself to his knees and kissed her heel. The skin was more textured here, made thick from crushing countless Minis no doubt. Saltiness made him more thirsty as it went on. In that moment he didn’t care. He licked, kissed, and rubbed every inch his insignificant body would allow. His tongue was starting to ache with exertion. All the while pleading with Juni– no, the goddess. “Please goddess! Spare her! We’ll worship your perfect feet for eternity. You’re so beautiful. Woah!”


Suddenly he fell forward. The foot had lifted high out of his range. The goddess crossed her ankles and stretched her legs into the air, flexing the monstrous thighs. A scissor hold? It would be a formidable hold for another human. Complete overkill for a Mini. “What, nooooo!!!!”


He didn’t even hear the crack or crunch. It was snuffed out under the hulking mass that was just her legs. The giantess let out a satisfied sigh as she opened her legs revealing a splattered mess on her inner thighs where his girlfriend used to be. “You monster!! You said you would let her go if I-”


“Wrong.” Juni said. “I never said I was sparing anyone. I found you, so you die. Don’t be a sore loser.”


With that her heel came down like a guillotine. It obliterated the boyfriend in an instant. The impact made a solid thump, but was otherwise unimpressive. With all the Minis on the ground disposed of, Juni made her way back to her vanity and sat down. Ready to look for Minis hiding on the tabletop.


Unfortunately the carnage wasn’t quite at an end. A Mini named Heather had been trying to work up the courage to jump off the stool after Alex and the couple. However, her fear of heights had outweighed her fear of sadistic giants. That was until a shadow was cast over her. The temperature would’ve dropped ten degrees if the colossus’ body didn’t radiate heat and power. Looking up, the planet-tier jiggling ass of Juni was hanging over her. The way the light had to peak around her butt highlighted each curve of her body. Her ass was eating a good portion of her shorts, creating a cavernous valley down the middle and hiking them up a bit. The bottom of her butt peaked out from under the fabric, ready to burst through the seams at any moment. A drop of sweat dripped from Susan’s brow. Abandoning her fear she booked it towards the end of the seat. Hopefully there would be space around the edge that wouldn’t be flattened. There wasn’t. Not that it mattered. By the time the meteor of Juni’s butt had collided with the stool, Susan was perfectly centered under just one massive cheek. Her ass and thighs bore down on the stool, leaving every centimeter of it covered by her form.


“Behind the concealer, ooh clever,” Juni teased, plucking a Mini from behind a cylinder of makeup product, oblivious to the Mini she was using as a cushion. Without much fanfare he was tossed into her waiting maw. Ariel watched in horror but didn’t say anything. She had decided on trusting Flora and stayed put out in the open. Juni had ignored the two so far but was starting to get intrigued. Her voice was mixed with the sound of the Mini thrashing around on her tongue. His screams came out short and choppy in the background of her more important dialogue. “I get that you’re small but you could at least try to hide. You don’t like this game, Pink?”


“I-I’m sorry goddess” Flora said, head down, her wild pink hair spilling on her lap, “you told us to stay so we… I’m worthless for not understanding. I’d like nothing more than to be devoured.”


-SMACK-


“I know.” Juni’s hand came down in a fraction of a second to slap Flora into the table. The giantess must’ve been holding back because as she lifted her hand, the girl wasn’t splattered. But she had turned beet red and sprawled out, unresponsive. 


The Mini from behind the concealer was still in her mouth. Juni chewed. Slow, agonizingly deliberate, and terrible until the crunch of bone slowly faded away. One gulp and the Mini in her mouth was no more. Ariel and Flora were the only ones left. Juni’s predatory glare scanned the terrified flock of two, pausing a moment to make eye contact with each of them. Ariel’s blood froze when it stopped on her. 


“This is new, Lefty.” Juni’s towering finger traced Ariel’s makeshift cast. She backed into the rest of her palm. Bladelike nails began to wrap around the Mini. “How are you supposed to learn if the punishment doesn’t stick?”


“B-back off!” Ariel panicked. The pressure grew around her other arm and she put two and two together. She was planning on breaking the other one. Tears welled up in her eyes. She should’ve ran. The stupid cast wasn’t even her idea, none of it was. It was.. “Help! Flora help!”


Pointless, yes, but she still wanted someone to blame. Whitehot pain grew and grew until–


“Hurt… me please, goddess,” Flora spoke up, her voice was raspy and disjointed from the slap. “That’s my fault too. I should have realized you would want her arm broken as long as possible. I’m so sorry.” There was silence. Ariel could hear her own heart beating in her chest as the nails just paused, ready to dig in. 


“Apology accepted,” Juni said finally, rolling her eyes. The massive hand repositioned itself.


“Tha– aaa!!” One moment she was standing. The next she wasn't.


Ariel was flicked. She tumbled off the vanity and freefell to the ground. Any wind that was in her lungs was still up on the dresser. The impact alone almost caused her to black out. Her arm was saved but at what cost. As her body flailed through the air, wind whistled by her. She smacked into the carpeted floor, where she lay stunned for several moments. Alive and miraculously unbroken, more broken anyways. The taste of blood entered her lip. Her nose was bleeding. Nevermind.


“Well, not yet haha” Juni laughed “You really flew huh? Still alive? You better be. I heard Minis are great at taking fall damage. Next up is…”


A comet rocketed by her as another Mini was flicked to the ground. They screamed and crashed into the carpet in a daze. The carpet morphed into a warzone. Ariel ducked and ran as Mini after Mini was fired down like artillery. Where were they coming from? Everyone else had already been wiped out. Groans of agony rose up around her as they came to. Cracked ribs, bloody noses, and unfathomable amounts of bruises were all accounted for. In the background of the chaos was laughter. Only three others were flicked. It felt like infinitely more. Juni’s giggles permeated the air casting a depressing fog of humiliation. It was all just a game. Something to pass the time.


The barrage stopped and she was able to get her bearings. They hadn’t actually gone that far. The vanity was still the closest monolith of furniture. A few football fields away was the underhang of her bed frame. Tauntingly, on the horizon, was the wide open bedroom door. Truly the only thing keeping them trapped was the warden. Speaking of, Juni was sitting legs crossed with the vanity drawer pulled open. It hit her that’s where the cannonfire had come from, she’d taken out more Minis just to amuse her. Dangling in her grip was Flora. Two pincerlike fingers gripped her head. Ariel watched in horror as her thin body thrashed in the hold, while her hands clawed at the giantess fingers. 


“Ooh fighting back? Lefty, you're such a bad influence on her. But I gotta admit I’m kinda into it.” she laughed. “Okay well looks like I won that game, now who’s ready for round two?”

End Notes:

She's really never satisfied with just one round is she? Hope you all enjoyed this ch, I almost named it Unfair Advantage so many times. Anyways next time we're continuing with Ariel and friends. Thank you all for reading, it means the most :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12062