The House and the Cleaner by skyscraper
Summary: A successful business-mans house is mysteriously shrunken down, including his entire family, and teleported to a strange new place. That new place is the spare room of his Polish cleaner, Ewa. Some graphic stuff as we go on so be prepared.
Categories: Giantess, Humiliation, Breasts, Butt, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 38817 Read: 48565 Published: July 17 2022 Updated: November 11 2022
Story Notes:

A successful business-mans house is mysteriously shrunken down, including his entire family, and teleported to a strange new place. That new place is the spare room of his Polish cleaner, Ewa. This is the story of how Richard Barnsdale and his family try to survive the ordeal. 

1. Introduction by skyscraper

2. The supermarket incident by skyscraper

3. The blue light by skyscraper

4. Workout by skyscraper

5. The ass and the dog by skyscraper

6. Showers and discoveries by skyscraper

7. The meeting by skyscraper

8. Playtime! by skyscraper

9. Dinner & Play by skyscraper

10. A stolen kiss by skyscraper

11. Bradley`s Dream by skyscraper

12. Revelations and Playtime by skyscraper

Introduction by skyscraper
Author's Notes:

This chapter will be used as more of an introduction to the characters and is a little wordy. Stick with it as we do get some Mini giantess and some height humiliation towards the end 

It was going to be a long day for Ewa Radzinska. She sighed as she caught her reflection in her car mirror "I need a new job" she thought as she flopped her hand onto her car door handle. Throwing her legs out of the car her body slumped outwards and she walked across the front of her old grey Vauxhall. She glanced up through her red fringe and caught the eye of Dave the security guard through the little window of his hut. With more enthusiasm than she expected she muttered "Good Morning Dave - How are you?". Ewa had moved to the UK from Poland at the age of 12 so although her English was flawless, her accent had merged into a hybrid of both countries. "I`ll be better at home time that`s for sure" replied Dave with a loud laugh that overestimated his jokes funniness. "I know what you mean" said Ewa as she scribbled her name and registration number on the signing in book. "See you in 4 hours!" she sarcastically exclaimed and strolled back towards her car. The old security guard chuckled as he pressed in the controls to open the large metal gates and watched as Ewa`s almost ancient car struggled up the incline towards the large 6-bedroom house at the end of the cobbled driveway.

Ewa could never describe herself as a highflyer. Since leaving school she had stumbled through various temporary agency jobs. She eventually settled down in a factory that manufactured car parts on a nearby industrial estate, but the wage barely covered her living expenses - especially with a 4-year-old daughter at home. Needing some extra cash, she took a Saturday job as a cleaner for a local businessman called Richard Barnsdale.

She drove up to the house and gazed at the sheer size with pure envy. It would only ever be a dream for her to live in a house like this. 6 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 garages and a large garden to the back with its own swimming pool. She parked her car up and walked up to the large imposing door to begin her shift. She rang the doorbell and almost instantly was met with the face of Amy, Richards personal assistant. "Two seconds Ewa" Amy muttered mid phone call as she ushered Ewa through with her free hand. Ewa walked in and stood patiently waiting in the hallway for Amy to finish her call. Ewa looked Amy up and down as she paced back on forth next to her. Amy was a good-looking girl if slightly thick set. Her blonde hair tied back to the point it looked like her forehead would split in 2. She wore a tight-fitting grey business suit that flowed around her curves and created a noticeable wedgie affect up her bubble butt of a backside. "She thinks she is such a business bitch" Ewa sarcastically thought as Ewa strutted around, by the sounds of things trying to get a good deal on a kennel for one of Richards dogs. As she waited, she looked at her own figure in the full-length mirror to the right of the main door. She stared at her innocent pale face not blessed with razor sharp feature she made up for that with an adorable cuteness. Her biggest problem had always been her height. She stood a little over 4 foot 7 and given the oversized and scruffy clothes she wore - it gave her the appearance of having no figure at all. The reality was a little further from the truth. Underneath her baggy clothes sat a slim and slender figure. Perky b cup breast poked out proud from her chest and a tight little ass poked out intriguingly from behind.

"Ewa! How are you!" boomed a voice from behind her. The voice shocked her into a gasp as she turned on her heels to the sound of the voice and was met by the imposing figure of Richard Barnsdale. He was a real figure of a man. His imposing and muscular 6-foot-4 frame dwarfed little Ewa as he stood over her. Her eyes were only mid chest level, so she had to strain her neck upwards to meet his eyeline. His face almost defied his 48 years of age and glowed with a youthful experience. His greying hair and beard did give his years away but only added to his gruff handsomeness.

"I don`t need to much from you today Ewa" explained Richard with a kind smile. "The house is pretty much fine, but we are having a garden party tomorrow night, so if you could sweep up the main patio area and wipe down the outdoor tables? It should not take you to long so as soon as you finish you can head home. Full pay obviously". Ewa barely took in the information - she was lost in the rugged good looks of Richard. Her silence lingered for a second too long and her sudden embarrassed awkwardness filled the hallway. "Y-y-yes that sounds great Mr. Barnsdale, thank you so much!" stuttered Ewa remembering where she was. "Not a worry - see you later" and with a gentle wave Richard was away. Ewa`s eyes followed him out of the room staring as his muscular ass strutted away.

Watching the scene from the other side of the doorway was Richard’s wife Tracey. "Why is he so nice to that scruffy little dwarf?" she thought to herself. She caught Ewa leering at Richard as he left the room. "Chop-chop Ewa - don`t need you cluttering the house all day - you can ogle Richard next week" Tracey said barely looking at Ewa as she walked past, her high heels piercing against the floor. Her words scythed through the air, catching Ewa off guard. "I..I.. I" Stuttered Ewa lost for words. "I. I... I am going to go to the garden to start cleaning? Yes, thank you Ewa" Tracey retorted with a smug Glance. "What an arrogant bitch" Ewa thought. What she wouldn’t give to have her life, or her body. Tracey’s figure was something to behold. A pure hourglass figure draped in an Olive-skinned glow. Yes, she had some work done but it only added beauty to an already near perfect canvass. Standing at just under 5 foot 9 and nudging 6 foot in heels she had a real model’s physique. Her hips defied the normal human width of a body. Her face cut with sharp edges in an almost perfectly symmetrical way. Her ass took up most of any doorway she stood in, and her large double D breasts struggled up against her tight-fitting white blouse. Flustered Ewa muttered a quiet apology and rushed out of the room and towards the garden.

Saying the garden was huge was an understatement. It felt to Ewa that it could go on forever. As she stepped outside the double doors and down the steps, she was met with a humongous Patio area equipt with a firepit, 3 separate outdoor tables, an outdoor swing and a whole BBQ area with a cooking system that would rival the sizes of Ewas whole kitchen at home. "This might take longer than I thought" Ewa groaned in her head surveying the area. In the center of the garden was a large swimming pool. On each end at the back of the pool sat 4 loungers 2 either side with 4 bodies enjoying the scorching hot day and making the most of it and topping up their tans. She recognized them instantly. To the right sat Richards and Tracey’s daughter Isobel. She had always been nice enough to Ewa if just a little distant, most of the time she barely even registered Ewas presence at all and would be more fixated on the contents of her phone screen. She was sat next to her best friend Abby. Abby was here often and stayed over most weekend, and was a total bitch. She played up to humor Isobel and this often came at the expense of Ewa, if she was around. Snarky comments about her petite frame or her shit car seemed to be part of the greatest hits package and would almost always be followed by childish giggling that should have been beneath a pair of 20-year old’s. On the other side was Richard’s son Edward and his girlfriend Sophie. Edward was much nicer as a person and seemed to be a lot less affected by the status of having money. He was the tallest member of the family standing a full 2 feet taller than Ewa at 6 foot 7. He was lean and thin but incredibly well defined and muscular. His abs and pecs glistened with oil as he lied straight back on the Sun Lounger. He had a hippish vibe to him and his chiseled face had long auburn hair that draped around the sides of his head to shoulder length. Ewa did not know much about his girlfriend Sophie. She was much shorter than Edward standing only at 5 foot 3, although still able to tower over Ewa. She carried on with Edwards "Alternative" style and styled herself towards looking punky/gothic, albeit a very rich one. Her hair was shaped into a very well styled pink pixie cut and her skin had a much paler complexion than the others in the house. Her short stature seemed to work to her advantage with her body - she was thicker and squatter but had a much curvier look to her. One of her legs lay flat against the lounger while the other one coked upwards at the knee slightly. Her skin looked like a creamy silk specifically on her flat stomach and generous C cup breasts that were almost spilling out of her skull and cross bones bikini top.

"Morning, midget" Abby Shouted, immediately looking to Isobel for approval. Isobel spat out her orange juice she was drinking and suppressed her laugh down before giving Abby a playful slap. "Come over here for a second, will you?" Abby added, this time more seriously than before. Ewa took herself away from the table she had just put her cleaning equipment down on and walked over to the 2 girls. Neither looked at her as she made the short journey over, both starting into the sky through their designer sunglasses. Isobel, just like her mother and father was an absolute knockout. Standing a statuesque 6 foot 1 without heels her body seemed to go on forever on the lounger. Toned and defined but well-proportioned still in the backside and chest areas. Her black one-piece bathing suit clung nicely to her shapely form - as Ewa got near the chairs Isobel turned over to give her back some attention from the sun, showing off her toned and perky behind. Next to her was Abby. Not cut from the same athletic cloth as Isobel, Abby had a larger plumper body. Not near the level of obese, just a fair amount of meat on the bones. Her stomach rolled out to the side slightly and protruded upwards. She had a beautiful olive-skinned rounded face with an innocent beaty that belied her attitude, with jet black hair that was tied back into a tight bun. Her ass was a little on the flat side and her legs had bumps and creases from carrying just a little too much weight. The one thing she has over everyone though was humungous breasts. Ewa would not have been able to guess the size of them. Abby was wearing a green one piece and her chest looked like it was about to explode out of them. "Hello Abby, can I help" Ewa cautiously asked as she arrived. Abby responded by sipping up the rest of her orange juice "I am all out of OJ, could you get me some more please?". "I am not sure...I am here to clean" Ewa responded with a quiet, angry confusion. "You are still a servant to this house though, aren’t you? I am a guest, and I would like a drink" Said Abby in an almost unbearably condescending tone. "I..I I am not sure Mrs. Barnsdale would like me inside the house" replied Ewa. Isobel stepped in to momentarily spare Ewas blushed "Mum would go crazy if she was wandering around the kitchen in fairness Abby". "Doesn’t matter then, she probably could`nt reach the glasses anyway!" Abby retorted with a laugh straight from her portly belly. Ewa turned to walk back to her cleaning duties.

"We saw you last Saturday Ewa" shooting from Abbys mouth with glee. Isobel tried to stifle her laughter but it spitted out into some uncontrolled heavy breathing. "Did you go to the supermarket, at around 1PM?" Abby asked. Ewa turned back and nodded slowly, unsure of the reason for the laughter and with an apprehension of where this was going. "Who was that man you were with? He was very dishy, is that your boyfriend?" Abby inquired still with a chuckle. Ewa perked up with the question "Yes, it is, his name is Bradley". Loud laughter erupted from both girls. Ewa could only stare in confusion and a preemptive feeling of hurt. "He is so small!" Isobel blurted out through fits of laughter. "Where did you meet him, the circus!?" Abby added almost crying from laughter. Ewa burned red through embarrassment and anger. "You cunts" she thought. "How tall is he?" Isobel asked. "I don`t know...I have never asked" Ewa replied still stunned from embarrassment. "You can`t both be that small and have never talked about his height! Just tell us and we will leave you alone then" Abby offered to Ewa. "Okay...I think he is..." Ewa paused for a second unsure of weather to tell them. "You can either tell us now or we will make today so shit for you, midget" Abby added with a hint more anger. "Okay he is..." Ewa paused a second time, this time expecting the rise of laughter from the 2 girls. "4 Foot 10" she meekly replied. As expected, a second barrage even stronger than the first erupted from the 2 girls, neither able to contain themselves. "Hang on then that means" Abby stated stopping briefly to throw her legs off the side of the sun lounger to stand to her full height. She stood unnervingly close to Ewa, whose anger and embarrassment had subsided to a sudden sense of apprehension. She was not as tall as Isobel but to Ewa still stood a very imposing 5 foot 8, more than a foot taller than her petite frame. Her massive breasts almost pressed up against her coming just underneath her nose, her eyes staring down the massive canyon of unending cleavage. Abbey smiled down at the tiny Ewa, feeling a sadistic sense of power. "If you are here then..." Abby said reaching her hand to the top of Ewas head. "He would be about here on me" Her hand just reaching the underside of her pudgy chin. "He would be able to get a good suck on these without even bending down!" She added her hands grabbing at mass amounts of creamy tit flesh. Neither hand able to come close to covering her massive breasts. As she released her boobs bounced insultingly up and down in front of Ewas face, the laughter from Abby creating endless amounts of jiggling. The smell of sun creamed skin filling Ewas nostrils. "I bet he would love that! They are massive to anyone but to him they must be huge!" Piped up Isobel with a chuckle. "I bet you would love the chance to swap them for your little bites you call tits, wouldn’t you midget?" questioned Abby. "If she had those, she wouldn’t be able to get off the ground" Added Isobel now rising from her lounger as well. Her 6-foot-1 frame idled towards them both - her taller frame dwarfing Ewa even further. "He might even need to jump to get a go on mine" Isobel joked grabbing her own not inconsiderable breasts. Not as large as Abbys though they were perfectly round and shapely." I could balance these on top on your head Ewa" Isobel laughed cupping her breast from below and lifting them slightly, causing Ewa to take a sudden precautionary step back. The 2 girls loomed large in front Ewa, shadowing her from the Sun. "I bet she’s packing some nice little tits under that disgusting hoodie; shall we take a look?" Abby Inquired lunging quickly to grab the bottom of Ewas hoodie. Ewa reacted in a flash to pull down the same material, struggling against her power. Just as Ewa felt that she would lose the battled a furious voice bellowed from near the house. "Girls what the fuck are you doing? Stop that NOW!". It was Richard furiously pacing down towards them. "Sorry Mr. Barnsdale we were just having a little joke" replied Abby, fear illuminating her voice. "Yeah dad, Ewa does not mind" Isobel added both girls retreating from the tiny lady. "Get inside and help your mother with the food for tomorrow" Richard demanded. "But Daaaaadddd" Isobel moaned in reply. "Young lady I am not asking, get in now" came Richards forceful reply. Both girls hastily moved towards the house, each throwing angry glances back at Ewa.

Waiting for the girls to be out of earshot Richard began speaking, in a soft and reassuring tone. "I am so sorry Ewa, nobody should have to deal with that at work" Richard began, "It`s okay Mr. Barnsdale It was just..."Ewa interjected. "No that is not fair, that is not what I brought Isobel up to be. Abby is just a bad influence - it is bad enough she is staying the night tonight. I really like you Ewa - you have been great since you started and it has been like a breath of fresh air having someone, well normal in the house" Richard ended with a chuckle. The eyes of the 2 meeting for just a moment. "Here I should not do this, and I hope you don`t take this the wrong way..." Continued Richard reaching into his shorts for his wallet. "Take this...for the trouble" and passed Ewa £250 in £50 notes. "You don`t need to do this Mr Barnsdale. Really, it is okay" Ewa added almost embarrassed. Richard thrust the money back towards her hand insistently nodding towards it. His massive hand tried to force the money into Ewas tiny hand, in doing so 2 of the notes slipped and fell towards the floor. "Oh, sorry let me get those" Richard said apologetically crouching down towards the floor directly in front of Ewa. Even at his crouched height he was almost the same height has little Ewa. His face smiling into the eyes of Ewa. A small tingle flushed through the polish cleaner, his aftershave filling the air around her. Passing the money again Ewa sheepishly replied, "Thank you Mr. Barnsdale" Their eyes caught once again and the look lingered for a second. "Don`t worry Ewa, I would hate to lose you. And please, call me Richard" Ewa let out a smile and a small giggle "I better get back to work". "No worries, see you soon" replied Richard. With that Ewa turned and walked away. Richard could not help but look at her tight little ass in her battered jeans as she walked away. Lost in her ass he stood up still staring. "Richard! Are you helping me or what!?" The piercing shrills of is wife Tracey shocked Richard into shape. "Yeah, I am coming" He shouted back, catching one more look at Ewa as she bent over to clean a table.

In the kitchen Abby and Isobel went to work preparing the food for tomorrow. "Why does your dad care so much about the little dwarf?" Abby asked furiously chopping up pineapple chunks. "I don`t know... maybe we were a little OTT" Isobel replied. A thought popped in to Abbys head. "Hey, do you think she goes to that supermarket every Saturday?" Abby asked with a grin. "Maybe why?" Isobel replied. "We can pay her and her little man a visit - today is Saturday after all. No big bad Richard to help her". Both girls looked at each other and smiled. "Do you still have those platform heels from that fancy dress thing?" Abby asked....

The supermarket incident by skyscraper
Author's Notes:

This will be the last chapter before the "Big Shrink"  occurs in the next chapter. Similar format to the first chapter with less introductions to the characters but with what I hope is a juicy height humiliation chapter to wet the appetite for the real stuff to begin. This is my first story on the site so any constructive feedback or advice is very welcome 

Ewa waved at Dave as she drove past his little security hut, his cheery smile giving her another glimmer of light on a mixed day at best. “Any other job and I would have just walked out” she thought, and her mind drifted to Richard. His kind gesture, his smile, even his scent all seemed to make it worthwhile. She shook her head as she drove down the road, trying to get the idea of Richard out of her mind. Reaching a junction, the sun glared down on her windscreen blinding her view of the road. She desperately tried to force the sun visor to an angle that would be effective, her height frustratingly rendering this effort useless. Ewa sighed and squinted as best she could to get some vision of oncoming traffic. Confident enough that she would not be involved in a head on collision she moved off and turned left towards the poorer end of town. 

“Hurry up, she might be on the way there now!” Abby shouted back towards Isobel, her bare feet tip toeing across the cobble stoned driveway clutching at a pair of red and white striped 5-inch platform heels. Each step causing Abby to release a high pitched yelp interspersed with excited giggling. “I am not sure if this is worth it, maybe we should just leave it?” questioned Isobel, clearly in more discomfort and unhappier than her best friend, trudging over the drive a few feet behind Abby. Isobel was holding an identical pair of heels to Abby but with blue stripes. “She deserves it, not having someone like her think she can just go crying to your dad and get me in trouble” responded Abby her voice immediately turning to anger. “Fine okay, you can drive though” Isobel accepted with a sigh.

Both girls had dressed for the occasion, looking more likely to be attending a VIP night club party than a trip to the local supermarket. Isobel wore a tight, figure-hugging blue dress that showed a classy but decent amount of cleavage. The dress clung to her rounded behind, the fabric tightening and releasing with every step to contort to the muscle movements of her ass. Abby had gone for a black leather skirt and a red lacey corset top to really force out her boobs. The fabric and flesh seemed to struggle against each other, and the top looked on the very edge of bursting at the seams. Her cleavage line created an almost never-ending black abyss and despite the tightness of the top her breasts still bounced and heaved with every step, taking the whole red corset up and down leaving sight of her chubby midriff. Her black leather skirt was short to say the least, a very brave choice considering her decision to go commando, the fabric just covering the bottom part of each ass cheek. Each slight gust of wind taking the skirt up a little giving Isobel ample view of her huge, if flat and squarish ass. “Could you not wear a longer skirt Abs? You keep flashing me your ass every 5 seconds” Isobel asked trying to look away from the 2 cheeks staring back at her. “Shut up you love it really” Abby rebuffed.

Both girls reached the brand-new range rover that Isobel’s dad had bought her for her 20th birthday and struggled up the step to the doors in their tight-fitting attire. Getting in Abby adjusted herself into the car seat and started to look for a radio station. “Your nipple is poking out!” Isobel laughed pointing at the humongous breasts glistening in the mid-morning sun. “Oh shit” Abby muttered staring down at her chest and seeing a thin brown line of her right areola trying to break free. Grabbing the bottom of both breasts with the four fingers on both hands, she squeezed her soft breasts down with her thumbs and tugged the fabric up with her fingers and forced her breasts further down into the red material. The soft mounds struggled against the force but eventually settled down. Abbey set the car into motion and away towards their target. “You are going to have someone’s eye out with those” Isobel chirped as the scenery flew behind her, glancing again at Abby`s massive tits. “That`s the plan” Abby chuckled.

Ewa`s Vauxhall spluttered and wheezed down the road as it reached her small 3-bedroom terraced house. Leaving the Barnsdale house it felt the sun would never leave the sky the weather was so good, turning into her road it felt like the world had turned to a grey monochrome wasteland. Dark clouds filled the sky and cigarette smoke permeated the air. The swimming pools and mansions a far cry away from the graffitied garages, run down bus stops and rusty fences that lined her street. Opening her front door, her young 3-year-old daughter screamed in delight. “Mummy” she squealed jumping into her mothers’ waiting arms. Ewa grabbed her daughter, the trials and tribulations of her day melting away as she planted a kiss on her daughters’ curly blonde hair. “Hello Ana sweetie” Ewa laughed snuggling her nose into her daughter’s snot dripped face. Placing the young girl down, Ana skipped away towards the front room and back to her toys. Ewa`s boyfriend Bradley strolled out from the same doorway her daughter disappeared into dancing jovially into the tight hallway to greet her. “Hello sexy! You`re back early?” Bradley questioned still dancing, surprised at his girlfriend’s early return. “Yeah, not much to do today so they let me go a bit early. Plus, I got a nice little bonus!” Ewa exclaimed flashing the £250 she received from Richard under Bradleys nose, hiding the true reasoning as to not embarrass her boyfriend. “Beers on you then!” Bradley chimed back with a chuckle leaning down slightly to plant a kiss on Ewa`s lips, his hands reaching back to squeeze Ewa`s ass firmly as he did so. Ewa took a step back whilst giggling to take in the site of her boyfriend and the father of her only child. The teasing by the girls made his lack of height much more noticeable than before. He was short and squat but was still proportioned, despite his short stature he had no dwarf tendencies. His hair was a tight curl of black locks and that stood above a kind but chubby face. Throughout their time together they had both been confused as children more than once, Bradleys young features and awful dress sense had never helped this. Today he was wearing 3 quarter purple polyester trousers (Bought from a children’s section) and a yellow t shirt adorned with the slogan “Sex, drugs and sausage rolls”. To combat the embarrassment of constantly being mistaken for a 10-year-old, Bradley had grown a jet-black beard that sat uneasily on his face. “We need to take Ana to your mums and get the shop done babe” Ewa exclaimed with a sudden splurge of urgency. “Before we go can you take that box of Anas old clothes upstairs, please and put them in the spare room” Ewa added pointing at a brown box at the bottom of the stairs. Bradley nodded at Ewa stepping past her and grabbing the box, skulking upstairs whilst Ewa hustled Ana outside to the car with the promises of sweets at her Nanas house.


Flipping the door to the spare room Bradley sighed at the state. Brown boxes piled high in every direction mixed with plastic containers containing old photos, random pairs of knickers that Ewa had left strewn across the floor and some of Bradley’s dumbbells that had not seen the light of day in years. “I need to sort this out one day” Bradley thought setting a mental note he would almost never remember. He reached up to place the box on top of a nearby pile of other brown boxes. Straining to reach the top he fell forward as he lost balance. Gaining his balance his eyes shot towards the window to see if anyone had witnessed his embarrassment. Looking outside he saw the shape of a young woman wandering around her home across the road. He did not think she had seen him but to avoid doubt he stumbled through the mess to close the black out blinds that hung over the small window. Returning, he stood beneath the pile and took a breath. He leaped upwards just about managing to squeeze the box on top of the pile. His mouth morphing into a teethy grin as he admired his small, personal victory. Hearing Ewa beeping the car horn Bradley shut the door and shot downstairs. 

“Where the fuck are they? It is boiling in this car!” Abby screamed as she sat in the baking heat of the black range rover, sweat dripping down her breasts. “I don`t think they are coming; it has been 45 minutes now” Isobel replied just as agitated. “Give it 10 minutes – then we can call it” Abby added almost resigned to the disappointment of a wasted trip. Rolling her window down Abby reached into her bad and grabbed a disposable blue vape. Puffing out vapour smoke she scanned across the carpark in hope. “Hang on…can you hear that?” Abby shot at Isobel with muted excitement. The loud drone of an old, battered engine struggling around the roundabout filled the ears of the 2 girls. This was followed by the distant site of faded engine smoke rising from the road. A grey old Vauxhall appeared in their vision parking up on the opposite side of the car park. “That`s her! That`s her!” Abby squealed in delight. “Are you sure…….” Isobel’s last word dropped slowly out of her mouth as she watched the unmistakable figure of Ewa and her little boyfriend jumping out of her car. Abby raised two fists into the air in delight watching the 2 lovers wander into the supermarket through the crowded car park. Her womanhood tingling with excitement as she watched almost every person who walked past the couple stand taller than them. Men, women and most children towered over them. Abby looked over to Isobel with glee. “Showtime” she yelled holding up her heels with a gleaming toothy smile.

Bradley and Ewa walked into supermarket, the cold air curtain on entry providing them with a brief respite from the scorching day. Ewa had her head down pushing the trolley whilst taking in the items on her shopping list. Bradley glanced around and noticed some smirks and stares coming his way from the scattered crown. Looking around he glanced at a young child no more than 9 who was being dragged by his mother to the exit and he was leering quizzically at the minute man. The boy was being jostled and hurried by his mother, but his eyes stayed fixated on Bradley. Getting ever closer Bradley noticed the boy was 2-3 inches taller than him, his mother a full head above him. The boy almost brushed past Bradley and he heard his mother mutter in anger “Don`t stare! It is rude – he is disabled” at the young boy. Bradley’s face lit up with rage and was about to confront the woman but decided against it. “Some fights are just not worth it” He reflected in thought. Looking in the opposite direction, Bradley noticed a group of 4 teenage girls standing near a Krispy Kreme’s doughnut display. He caught the eye of one the girls who must have been no older that 15 and she immediately brought her hand to her face - both in shock and to suppress her childish laughter. She tapped her friend on the shoulder and in next to no time - all 4 were pointing at the tiny man and giggling to each other. Looking down in embarrassment, his face burning red, he went to take the few steps forward toward Ewa who had idled in front of him a few steps. Taking one look back at the girls he realised one of them had now brought out her phone to film him. This created hysterical laughter from the whole group. “Probably messing around with snapchat filters or something” He despondently thought. Humiliated, Bradley placed an arm around Ewa and hurried her toward the isles.

After a few minutes wandering through the isles grabbing the essentials, the pair ended up at the home baking section. “Shit I almost forgot, we`ve got Anas bake sale thing for school on Monday” Exclaimed Ewa. “Let`s see…” She added taking a step back to view the shelves from a better distance. Ewa picked at a few things and placed them in the trolley before pausing and sounding a confused grunt. “Where are the rainbow sprinkle things, she loves them” Ewa asked still scanning the shelves. Both stared up and down the shelves pulling other items away from the front to check behind. Bradley craned up and noticed the sprinkles above him on the top shelf. “Found them…” Bradley groaned, Ewa staring up almost instantaneously. The pair looked at each other in embarrassment “Can you reach them?” Ewa asked a little louder than Bradley would have liked. Bradley looked around sheepishly for onlookers, thankfully the isle seemed empty. Reaching up and straining his hands the sprinkles remained frustratingly out of reach. “Can you not jump?” Ewa sarcastically asked. “No, I can`t jump” Bradley hissed in return “And stop talking so loud”. “Well, we will just have to ask someone” Ewa demanded with a hint of attitude. “No hang on…let me think” Bradley replied staring up at the sprinkles that may as well have been the moon.

“Need a hand little guy?” a sultry voice asked Bradley from behind. The minty breath bouncing off his scalp and almost
tickling his shoulders. Taken aback he spun around and came face to face with a pair of rounded creamy breasts draped in a tight blue fabric. Looking down his eyes peered over a pair of curvy hips wrapped in the same blue fabric and legs that flowed for what felt like miles to a pair of outrageously large platform heels. Bradley stuttered unsure of what was happening, his nose drowning in the strangers strong but elegant perfume. He looked up to see the face of a blonde goddess, the supermarkets lighting creating an almost angelic appearance around her head. Isobel loved it. She had never felt more turned on that staring down at this tiny little pathetic man standing beneath her. Lost in the moment she moaned slightly and took another step forward towards the little runt. Standing with hands on her hips she pushed her crotch forward slightly, so it was almost pushing into Bradley’s abdomen, squeezing him up against the isle. “Isobel” Ewa exclaimed in stunned shock. “What are you doing?” She asked, furious at the sickening display. “Shopping, duh!” a voice replied, but now from behind Ewa. Ewa swung around and bounced up against two massive, soft fleshy mountains her face becoming almost lodged between the 2 massive breasts. She pushed her hands forward to push herself back and in doing so grabbed handfuls of juicy tit in each hand before forcing herself free. Breathless she took a step back, knocking the trolley forward in doing so and took in the full form of the now massive Abby, her breasts still jiggling in front of her. Confused at the now even greater height difference she scanned Abby up and down. Gazing at her massive boobs, scanning down her chucky thighs and calves before noticing the massive platform heels that adorned her feet. “What a bitch” she thought. Ewa was about to let off a verbal tirade at Abby before Abby reached down and snatched the shopping list from Ewa’s hand. “What is it you need today then Ewa” Abby nonchalantly asked. “HEY! Give me that” Ewa screamed reaching up towards the piece of paper. Raising her arm to it`s full height dangling the paper above Ewa’s head. “Come and get it” Abby laughed. Realising
what was happening Ewa almost screamed with rage and jumped up to try and reach it. She failed but kept trying, but each jump ended up in vain. With each failure Abby`s laughter grew in volume.

While Abby humiliated Ewa, Isobel was having her own fun with Bradley. The little man still forced up against the side of the isle, the plastic signage pocking into his back. Isobel’s breasts were mere inches from his face and her crotch almost rubbed against his stomach. “Was it sprinkles I heard you wanted?” Isobel asked, to no reply from Bradley. “Let me just get them for you” Isobel whispered down reaching forward with one hand to the top shelf. In doing so her breasts crept into Bradley’s face. He pushed his head back as far as he could go but it was no use, the soft mounds of skin barrelled into his face. “Oh, nearly got them” Isobel chuckled, just looking for an excuse to rub her chest up and down into the dwarf man’s face as she feigned an attempt to look for the sprinkles. The breasts rubbed their soft sweaty flesh all over Bradley’s face for what felt like hours until Isobel finally released herself. She turned slightly and her thigh brushed over Bradley’s crotch, feeling a small but rock-hard erection. “Oh my, someone enjoyed that” Isobel cooed. Leaning down to hand him the sprinkles she gave him a great view of her cleavage before leaning as close as she could, her lips millimeters from his ears. “Don`t worry I won’t tell” she whispered, her words dancing in Bradleys ears, sending shivers down hiscspine. Losing himself slightly reality kicked in fast, and he pushed the massive girl away to help his girlfriend. He watched as a woman with the largest breasts he had ever seen toy with his girlfriend as she jumped manically up and down, clutching for the piece of paper. “Hey for fuck’s sake, leave us alone” Bradley shouted. As he did Ewa stopped jumping and turned to him, her face red with exhaustion. “What is next on the list?” Abby asked, not waiting for a reply as everyone watched her motionless. “If you are making cakes, you will need…” She paused scanning the lowest shelf near Bradley for items. “Icing sugar!” she beamed. “Let me get that for you”. She strolled past Ewa who grabbed at the list from it`s now lower position but Abby simply brushed her off and stood next to Bradley. Bending down directly in front of him her skirt rode up immediately, her massive, dimpled arse appeared like a rising sun straight in front of him. Abby hummed a happy tune, lifting one hip at a time so her ass danced and rippled in front of the little man. Bradley looked away immediately and tried to back off, but the back of his head encountered a familiar set of breasts. Ewa had now become enraged at the situation and the minute woman’s face burned with a blood red rage. Screeching a high-pitched war cry her little legs pumped into action charging at the much larger woman. She smashed into  Abby’s shoulders and pushed with all her might, immediately sensing less resistance that expected. The force of the blow took Abby by surprise, and she lost her balance and tumbled backwards. Realising the danger Bradley stepped back but tripped and fell over the also retreating Isobel. His legs tangled with the oncoming Abby and compounded her fall. Bradley slammed back on the hard floor dazed. Looking up he saw two massive flabby arse cheeks careering towards him.

Abby landed on the cold floor with a thud, her skirt wafted upwards from her fall before dropping down softly against her. Her collapse cushioned slightly by a small and hard circular shape underneath her sizable backside. Taking a second to gather her bearings she looked down in between her meaty thighs to see the struggling shape of Bradleys torso squirming and fighting away. She cackled a laugh that almost extinguished the destressed muffles sounding from underneath her ample rump. “Enjoying yourself pervert” giggled Abby, raising her arms above her and shaking her ass from side to side to really rub in the humiliation. The scene had caused several on lookers from other shoppers. Amongst them was Isobel, her still immense frame soaring over the other shoppers hysterically laughing at the sight. Ewa was slowly picking herself up after her charge at Abby, rubbing her shoulder as she struggled up from the ground the scene unfurled around her baffled eyes. Watching helplessly as her boyfriend was being crushed under the massive ass of Abby in front of several bemused shoppers.

Bradley panicked as mounds of flesh fell onto his face, blocking out all light. Abby’s pink, puckered ass hole landing squarely on his nose as he squirmed to get his pinned arms free from the thighs of the young woman. The scent was over whelming, the faint odour of sweat fighting against the smell of lavender body wash. He felt each soft cheek pinned against his cheeks as her muscles contorted squeezing both sets of cheeks together. The force of abbeys backside squeezing his lips into a kissing shape that forced itself up against up against the crack of Abby’s behind, the top of his lip just grazing the bottom of Abby’s wrinkly hole, sending a shiver of pleasure up Abby’s spine. Small goblets of sweat dropped from her crack, a few landing directly onto and through his lips, a both sickening and arousing sensation for the helpless man. He wrestled his arms free and forced his palms through the flaps of leathery skirt and onto the side of her flabby ass. Forcing as much upward energy as his puny body could muster, he managed to force a couple of centimetres of lift, but his body gave way and her skin flopped back onto his face. He repeated this 3 more times unsuccessfully, his body exhausted through the physical excursion and lack of clean oxygen. Readying himself for one last push his world was rocked as the two impossibly
strong bum cheeks forced his head from side to side. A stinging sensation followed as his head rubbed back and forth against the hard floor, each cheek taking over like clockwork. Abby laughed at the feeling as her ass dominated the little man below her. One of her most intimate body parts, as well as the one that caused her the most self-consciousness, able to force the head of the stricken midget easily. Bradley screamed in pain, his body feeling the burn of total humiliation and defeat.

Ewa steadied herself at the sight. She prepared herself for a second charge at Abby before 2 staff members barged past her to assist in the scene. One a tall, lanky ginger man and young skinny blonde girl, neither could have been older than 17. Abby reached out to the 2 indicating she wanted to be helped up, feigning concern and worry of her predicament. The two staff members hurled her off and the man leaped over to Abby “Are you okay?” the young man asked. Within a flash Isobel had linked her arm onto Abby’s, the young man taken aback at the appearance of the 6-foot-6 giant. “Yes thanks” they both said in unison. “Bye Ewa, Bye Bradley. See you soon” Abbey yelled back down the isle towards the pair. Ewa was desperately trying to fight her way the front of the crown that had gathered and caught a glimpse of Abby as she shouted her farewell. She stared into her cruel eyes as the two girls skipped away from the scene. The young teenage worker put a hand on the back of Bradley, who was hastily getting up from the floor – his head bowed from view. “Are you okay little boy?” the young shop assistant asked with genuine concern. “Yes” Bradley hissed as he stared up into the eyes of the young blonde. Her face changing from one of concern to embarrassment as she noticed the full beard of a grown man. “I am sorry I mean “she stuttered through her words. Bradley raised both hands to his face to wipe both his and Abbys ass`s sweat from his face. The young girl was not the tallest, but she still a least 5 inches taller than Bradley. His voice changed to a calmer tone “It is okay, honestly. Just an accident I guess”. The young girl and most of the crowd slowly began to disperse as Ewa rushed in to hug her husband. Some of the crowd looking back for second glances as the even smaller woman appeared into view. Eventually the pair were left alone on the isle, feeling lost and humiliated 

The blue light by skyscraper
Author's Notes:
This is the first chapter that includes a real shrink. No giantess interaction at this point and we will get to that in the next chapter due in a couple of days 

“I think that is everything” sighed Richard as he entered his large lounge before dropping with an exhausted thump onto the sofa. He stared out of the living room window and into the darkening night, admiring his work in arranging and setting up the garden into the perfect party zone outside. He turned to the rest of the room, looking for a response, but was met with nothing but bored groans and grumbles. Everyone that is apart from Richards PA Amy who was eagerly perched on the edge of a small armchair clutching a black meeting folder, nodding much to overenthusiastically back at him. “Yes Richard, it is going to be such a great day!” she exclaimed still nodding her head. Richard looked back to his young P.A, her chirpiness annoying him slightly. “Thank you, Amy, nice to know someone listens to me in this house” Richard called out to the rest of the room, his words dripping with sarcasm. This was followed up with more barely audible groans. “Thank you for agreeing the stay the night here Amy, it will be a big help for me tomorrow” Richard added back to the young woman. “Anytime” Amy replied, her enthusiasm still not diminishing. 

Richard looked across the room to the others. To his right on the other end of the sofa was his wife Tracey, adorned in a pink Gucci nightgown with her legs raised up onto the sofa. She has barely even noticed Richard walk into the room; she was just absentmindedly filing her nails as she stared gormlessly at the TV screen. “Have you been up to much, darling?” Richard asked half-heartedly. “No not really” Tracey replied, her tone shutting off the conversation immediately. Richard sighed disappointedly at his wife’s indifference. It had been the same for a long time now between them both, the lack of interest from Tracey had been an almost constant thorn in his side for several years. “Not the time to pick that fight, cannot be bothered with a frosty wife for tomorrows party” Richard thought. His attention turned to his son and his girlfriend who were sat on another sofa on the opposite end of the room. Both completely glued to their phone screens. “How about you two, anything interesting from today?” Richard asked, more in hope than expectation. The words seemed to die in the air as neither responded. Their rudeness filled the room as Richard stared impatiently. “HELLO!” Richard was shouting now. “Sorry Dad” replied Edward. “We are just watching a live stream on TikTok, can you just leave us alone” He added curtly. Sophie briefly glanced up before huffing in Richard’s direction. Her and Edward glanced at each other incredulously shaking their heads before returning to their phone screens.

Richard was about to give up and head upstairs. As he slapped his hands on his thigh a cars headlights engulfed the window and the sound of pebbled stones crushed against car tyres sounded through the lounge. Car doors could be heard slamming before keys began rattling in the front door. A brief silence followed before Abby and Isobel burst through the lounge door. “Hello” Abby hollered as her and Isobel stumbled into the front room, clearly intoxicated. After their supermarket experience both had enjoyed the rest of the day by storming around town enjoying bar after bar. “What the fuck, have you driven home in this state?” Richard demanded. “No” Isobel replied struggling to contain a burst of hiccups. Both girls fell into each other with fits of laughter, each clutching a bottle of wine. “What if someone had seen you?” Tracey added falling out of her TV filled daze. “My reputation would be ruined in the town!” she added. Both girls said nothing in reply each looking like they were getting a dressing down from a headmaster. Abby continued giggling while Isobel looked blankly at the floor. “That is, it, I have had enough of each of you today, I am going to bed” Richard declared, storming past the 2 girls. Tracey closely followed suit, huffing at the two girls as she walked past. Slowly but surely the rest all flowed upstairs for sleep. Amy prepared the spare room, taking as much care as possible to not make a mess. Edward and Sophie trudged upstairs together slightly later, both still staring at their phones. Abby and Isobel continued drinking through the night up to 3AM and eventually staggered away to pass out on the bed together. 

Richard awoke at 3AM. Feeling immediately awake he looked over to his wife. She was snoring loudly, her eyes covered with a red satin sleeping mask. He swung his legs over the bed and leant down, clutching his head in his hands. His mind could not help but drift towards little Ewa. He smiled as her face came to view in his head. Her smiled bouncing across the thoughts behind his temple. His dick suddenly awakening at the thought of her tight little ass. He downed a glass of water and fell soundly back to sleep, ready to make tomorrow a good one. As the whole house fell into a deep sleep a dark blue light illuminated the building. Windows lit up, just for a millisecond, before falling dark again.

Richard awoke gradually. His eyes taking in the darkish room. He blinked a few times and his eyes shot around trying to catch his bearings. He sat upright and rubbed his temple in his hands. The room felt weird. The colour seemed strange to him, almost unnatural in its hue with a brown dark tone. He sleepily looked over to his alarm clock but noticed the power was off. He leaned down and pulled his nightstand from against the wall to check the socket, but it was switched on. “Must be a power cut” He thought bewildered. He reached for his mobile phone and the screen lit up to his touch. “6.12 AM” The large letters read across the screen, covering a background photo of his family on a holiday when Edward and Isobel were just kids. His eyes glanced towards the right-hand side of the screen. No Wi-Fi connection. No signal. He jumped up from his bed “Not today” he thought his mind cursing that his party would be ruined without power. He leapt to the window and threw open the curtains.

“What the fuck” Richard thought barely unable to take in the sight that met him as he stared out of the window. His eyes were met with nothing but a brown wall. The lighting looked apocalyptic; it was dark but visible. He opened the window. No wind and the air felt muggy and clammy. He craned his neck upwards, desperately trying to reach an understanding of the situation but was met by an unending wall of brown interspersed with huge black arrows. Richard entered a state of panic and raced to the other side of the room. He had a landline with direct contact to the security hut placed on the wall underneath the large flat screen tv. “Maybe they have a better view?” he thought. He thrust the receiver to his ear but was greeted to no noise. “Hello, HELLO” Richard shouted down the line to no avail. Tracey began to stir at the commotion “What are you doing Richard? Go back to sleep” she angrily murmured at him as she turned over. Richard sprinted out of the room and was about to turn to run downstairs before his travelling was interrupted by a startled scream from the other side of the house. Richard paused at the top of the stairs and sprinted towards the scream. It was coming from the guest room. “Amy?” he thought. He barged open the door to the guest room and was met by the site of Amy staring out of the window. He gazed at her before gaping out of the window himself. Staring back at them both was a face. A smiling plastic looking that must have been at least 12 foot long starting back at them. It`s face pressed up against a blue tinted prison.

Amy continued screaming. Her hysterical screeches shocking the rest of household awake. Richard despite being terrified and confused grabbed his young PA by the shoulders, his body reacting on instinct as he tried to make sense of the situation. “What the fuck is going on?” a voice came from behind them. “Yeah, I have got a massive hangover and I could do without this right now”. Isobel and Abby trudged into the room before stopping dead in their tracks, each letting out a surprised shriek. “What the fuck is that?” Abby yelled in a mixture of anger and fear. Isobel tried to force out a sentence but could do nothing but stutter aimlessly in shock. Edward and Sophie came running into the room “What is going on?” his voice breaking with tiredness before muttering quietly “Woah” and staring blankly outside. Sophie stood next to him her hands clutched to her mouth and her eyes bulging towards the window. Everyone stood in shock and stared at the sight, apart from Amy who was inconsolable in her fear and was shaking in the arms of Richard. Tracey stormed in pulling and tightening the cord of her nightgown together. “Can you all shut the fuck up….” Her voice decreasing in volume as her own realisation set in. They all stood in silence. 

Richard without thinking forced the sobbing Amy from his arms and ran out of the room and into the hallway. The rest looked at each other before following him in confusion. Richard almost jumped down the stairs into the main hallway and grabbed his keys. His hands shaky and hurried he forced the keys into the lock as the others caught up and gathered around him. He flung the door open and stared out at a vast expanse of brown hardwood floor. In the distance stood a white pained door that must have stood hundreds of feet high. Without thinking Richard sprinted from the house and into the desert of cheap wooden flooring. The floor was uneven, and he struggled to keep his footing amongst drifts and bumps almost 4 foot high. The rest of those stood in the now open doorway and stared around, watching as Richard sprinted into the wilderness. Once he had reached about 200 feet away from the house he stopped and started back towards it. His house and family looked tiny compared to the vast almost alien structures that surrounded it. To the left stood a stack of what looked like 6 brown cardboard boxes. The stack must have been about 400 feet tall. To the right was a singular blue structure, if he did not think he was insane for even thinking it he would have said it was just an ordinary blue plastics storage box. It stood around 50 foot high and was stacked with normal looking items, albeit unbelievably huge. It looked like books, women’s panties folded and piled, old DVDS and CDS and a barbie doll pressed against the outside. The face forced up against the blue plastic, smiling with a horrific innocence towards the right-hand side of the house. The doll itself must have been around 60 foot long on its own. Disheveled and terrified Richard stood in awe. His eyes darting from one side of the room to the other as he desperately searched for a reasonable explanation

“DAD! LOOK OUT!” Isobel screamed at her father from the front door of her house. ”MONSTER!” Edward screeched outwards, panic and distress ripping into his words. A looming sense of dread filled Richard, his head darting around for a glimpse at the supposed danger. Flicking his head to his right he stopped motionless. Ahead of him around 150 feet in the distance stood a beast. A gruesome monstrosity of proportions he had not seen before. Had his mind been in a better state he would have realised the familiar shape. What stood before him was nothing more than your average house spider. It was large by UK standards, the whole circumference of the being no more than around 3 – 4 inches. To Richard it was a colossal, towering beast. Richard looked out at towards the immense creature. A thick hairy black torso hung low to ground, hovering only a few feet above the brown floor. Behind the main torso was a larger section of body, scalier with a yellowish hue that looked almost mounted like a machine gun on the back of an army patrol jeep. The main torso must have been about 3 times larger than Richard. Extending from the body, 8 legs stretched out, the longest at least 15 foot in length. They swooped out like huge bending tent poles and at their highest pushed up to 10 foot high. Two large eyes glared in Richard’s direction, with 2 smaller ones peeking off to the side. Completely menacing and lifeless looking like hunting black holes. He apprehensively took a step back, his body urging him to run but his mind worried at the prospect of notifying or angering the creature. He continued inching back towards the house not once taking his eyes off the spider. The beasts’ feelers waving and swaying around its face like a pre warning of an incoming advance. The behemoth had two protruding fang like glands just underneath the eyes. Even from this distance Richard hear a constant squelch of moisture as the two body parts rubbed against each other.

The dance of fear continued between Richard and the spider as he slowly kept moving back. The monstrous creature had barely moved, and the further Richard closed on the relative safety of the house his level of relief rose. Richard now stood just under 40 foot away from his front door and the distance between him and the spider had grown to around 350 feet. Behind him he could hear a quiet mixture of sobs and bated breath as his family watched on in horror. “Everyone inside, move slowly, but leave the door open” Richard whispered signaling backwards with his hand as he slowly moved. The family responded and Richard glanced backwards. With everyone now safely inside he was about to turn to towards the house. 

Suddenly without warning the spiders legs shot off like piston engines. Not towards Richard directly, it moved across diagonally, closing the angle down between him and the house. The speed was something Richard had thought impossible, the beast covered hundreds of feet in seconds. The sound of each leg bouncing off the floor spit out a suspenseful drumbeat. The two creatures stared each other down, Richard almost frozen in fear. Richard turned and sprinted towards the house. The spider seemed to be caught off guard but within a second was charging down the tiny man. Edward watched from the door as his father sprinted towards him. The spider was eating up the distance between them in no time as it flew at his father with almost supersonic speed. Richard reached around 5 feet from his doorway and he could feel the spiders moist breath dripping over him from behind. He dived towards the door and as his body flew towards it. 

Richard hit the ground in the hallway with a harsh thump. Edward tried to force the door shut before the beast had a chance to gain a foothold. The spider’s momentum from the chase kept it moving forward towards the house and the colossal beast smashed into the wall its fangs crunched into the front door, flinging Edward back violently. Everyone watched on aghast as the giant spider bashed against the open door, the doorway looking like it could cave in any second. Edward picked himself up after being flung back 10 feet by the force of the impact with the spider. He grabbed his father from the ground and together they forced the door back against the spider. Struggling against the force of the colossal beast it felt like an inevitable loss as they could make no inroads. Without warning the spider seemed to give up. Its body to large to fit through the small doorway It stopped its advance and creeped backwards slightly. Taking the opportunity, the two men rushed the door close – falling to the floor with exhaustion. A silence filled the room. Each passing second of hushed fear giving everyone a little more hope that the ordeal was over. Richard snook up towards the window to see if he could see the spider but the vast roomed seemed empty.

Richard sighed in relief before a thump rattled around the house, followed by another, and then another. The house creaked and buckled under pressure and shadow fell from the higher window in the main porch. Richard once again looked out of the window and craned his neck to get as parallel look as possible along the wall. The room was still impossibly silent. “What is going on?” Tracey asked in whispered tones. “It is climbing the house” Richard replied not looking away from the window. The spider had positioned itself spread across the front of the house. Its legs connecting itself to the house as if magnets were holding it in place. It spread itself across the front of the building. It`s legs stretching almost the full width of the house. Bangs and thumps rippled through the structure and dust began to crumble from the ceiling, falling on Tracey’s head. “The whole house is going to cave in” She screamed, rubbing plaster and ceiling dust from her hair. The squeal seemed to anger the Spider as the ferocity of the blasts increased in both volume and power. 

With a crash a lower window into the hall smashed open, glass falling on the terrified people below. One of the spiders long, hairy legs flew through the air it`s legs tapping around the floor as if searching for balance or a potential victim. The leg brushed over a cowering Sophie, its thick spiky hair rubbing over her skin, she screamed and tried to crawl away, the leg pocking and prodding the ground around her. Edward rushed over to usher her to safety, the leg moved across violently smashing Edwards backwards against the wall. Richard watched as the panic unfolded in the hallway. He looked through leg and the screaming herd towards the main living room and to his samurai sword that he had kept as a decorative piece below the TV. He vaulted over the leg of the spider and sprinted to the lounge. He returned within seconds and flung the sword into an attack position with both hands behind his head. He stood and stared down at the black hairy leg and struck it with all his might. The sword cut through the flesh and created a wound almost 6 inches thick but did not sever the limb. The attack had the desired effect as the arachnid’s leg immediately recoiled and retreated at pace pack towards the smashed window, taking a large chunk of the wall with it. The spider as quick as it appeared was gone, fleeing the scene with use of only 7 of its legs.

Richard looked down at his sword, it now covered in a sticky yellow slime. “What the fuck is going on!?” Abby screamed from her seated fetal position


Workout by skyscraper
Author's Notes:

This is the first chapter with some actual interaction! I`ve taken some time to build up the characters but now I can delve into the meat of the story. 

“Okay, okay, okay” Richard muttered, pacing around the lounge. “Let’s take stock of this – there must be a reasonable explanation to this” he added, barely convincing himself. “Why is everything so huge” Abby shouted in response. “I don`t think everything is huge, I think we are small” Edward stated with an emotionless stare forward. “No, people and their houses don`t just shrink! It Is physically impossible” Tracey piped up. Richard stared out of the window in thought.

Huge rumbles shook through the house “Oh my god, what now” they all thought. Everyone rushed to the window in fear. Nothing could be seen but the rumbles felt louder and more intense. “It sounds like people” Isobel stuttered “Maybe they could help!” she added hopefully. “Or maybe they did this to us! They would be huge, maybe they want to kill us” Edward inserted with alarm. The thought stunk out the room. They all listened to the noises, it sounded like there were 3 separate tones. Deeper tones followed by higher ones interspersed with even higher pitched chirps. The booms were incomprehensible to the tiny ears of the listening people and after around 20 minutes they subsided, followed by a large thud.

The alarm rang out through the bedroom and Ewa smashed her palm on top to turn off the horrible beeping. “Morning babe” Bradley moaned through a yawn and planted a kiss on Ewa lips. “Good morning baby” Ewa replied stretching her arms high above her body. Their daughter Ana ran into the room “Mommy, Daddy hurry up or I will be late for school” she screamed insistently pulling at her mother’s arms. “Okay, okay, just give me a second”. Ewa rolled out of the bed and stood above her daughter. “Come on then, you go to your room to get ready” ushering her daughter out of the room, Ana turned and ran out of the room excitedly. Ewa paused for a second to pull a wedgie that had been created by her tight pink pyjama shorts. A smack bounced against her ass as Bradley leaned over to spank his girlfriend. Ewa giggled and shook her little ass right back into Bradleys face.

The 2 emerged from their room into the landing, Bradley dressed in blue overalls ready to head to work at a local medical warehouse, Ewa dressed in a pink hoodie and blue leggings. “Are you going to email Richard today? Tell him you won`t be going back” Bradley asked inquisitively. “I don`t know, I think I might just talk to him on Saturday. He has always been so nice to me, plus we really need the money” Ewa replied with a sigh. “You can`t keep working with those two massive bitches! We will find a way to make do without the money” Bradley retorted, barely believing Ewa was considering staying. “I`ll have a think about it today” she replied, desperately trying to not decide now. She would love to stick it to Abby and Isobel, but the thought of not seeing Richard anymore saddened her. Ana ran back from her room “I am ready, come on let`s go!” she said grabbing both her parents’ arms and tugging them towards the stairs. “I`ll take her to school and then I will go for a walk with Elton, we can talk about it later” Ewa said to Bradley as the family walked down the stairs. The 3 leaving the house and slamming the door behind them

When the booming sounds disappeared, Richard turned to the rest of the lounge. “Okay we need a plan” He stated to the room defiantly. “I don`t know what is going on but all I know is we are in danger; we only have a small amount of water and if there are people out there, we need to get help” he added. “You don`t mean going out there? Look at what happened last time” Isobel cried, fearful of her dads wellbeing. “I know” Richard acknowledged “The safest place for you all is here, for now. We will run out of food and water before you know it. The longer we leave it to try and make contact the more difficult it will be” he affirmed to the room, his realism hitting everyone. “Edward you are going to come with me” He added pointing towards his son. Edward nodded back to his father, fear and realism hitting him in equal measure. “Ladies you need to stay here. Make sure all the doors and windows are locked and do not leave the house under any circumstances” Richard demanded of the group. The women either nodded or sobbed in return and gathered around the two men as the prepared for the journey.

The two men hugged their goodbyes to the women and stepped out of the door to the unknown. It took them several minutes to reach the colossal white door. Their journey slowed by constant checks of their surroundings as they gazed at the monolithic size of the room that surrounded them. They stopped on numerous occasions spooked at any noise suggesting another spider, or any other now huge predator lurking in the shadows. Unscathed they reached the door. A 3-foot gap between the door and its huge golden metal separator allowed them to duck down under without much issue. They reached the other side and were encountered with another gargantuan area. The bright white walls and huge window in front of them caused their eyes to squint as the sun beamed through the massive glass panes. The landing contained 3 more doors that towered up to the sky, 2 to the left and 1 to the right as well as a brown wooden railing. In front of them laid a massive walkway covered in a thick blue carpet. The 2 looked down noticing that the carpet fibres were almost waste high. “It`s so thick, this will be so hard to walk through” Richard said to his son to no reply, his head likening the fibres to an overgrown jungle. “Dad if we have shrunk…” Edward uneasily asked. “Don`t say that it is ridiculous” Richard responded without giving his son the chance to finish the sentence. “I know I am sorry” Edward continued “But how small are we?” he asked uncomfortably. “IF we, have you know…” Richard replied not even wanting to say the word Shrunk. “Judging by our surroundings, we are maybe an inch or so tall” he added, barely believing the words coming from his mouth, his words creating a silent realisation between the pair.

The two trudged through the blue carpet, eventually leading them to the top of a staircase. The pair gawped down tunnel of stairs the culminated at the bottom with more wooden floor It stretched out hundreds of feet all covered in the same thick carpet they had just slugged through. “What do we do now” Edward asked to his father. Richard tugged at the carpet, testing its strength. “We climb” He retorted, feigning confidence, and leaned himself over the precipice of the drop, gripping the firm fibers and lowering himself down. Edwards hesitated staring at the dizzying 40-foot drop in front of him. “Come on Edward, it is easier than it looks” Richard reassured his son. Edward gingerly grabbed the massive carpet and slowly followed in his father’s climb. The two slowly lowered themselves down gaining confidence with every inch they moved down. Suddenly Edwards grip loosened on his right hand and it slipped free from the fibres, his legs dangling over the drop. A scream burst from his lungs as he frantically gripped on for dear life with his left hand. He frenziedly tried to fling his body to reconnect his other arm but his body could not generate the necessary force. Panicked he screamed out “Dad, I am going to fall”. “Hold on son I am coming”. Richard hastily tried to shimmy over to his son but before he could move across his son let out a blood curdling scream. He looked over and watched helplessly as his only son plummeted to the ground below. Edward plonked onto the step, his body bouncing onto the thick carpet. His eyes remained closed for a second, ready for the end. He opened his eyes realising he was totally unhurt and was lying comfortably on top of the blue carpet. “Edward!” he heard his dad scream from above. “I`m okay! The carpet cushioned me I think” Edward replied, the relief and joy palpable in his voice. “Jump down dad, it is safe!” he shouted up. Richard paused for a second, uncomfortable with the idea. Taking a deep breath, he released his grip and dropped below his landing also cushioned by the heavy carpet. The two looked at each other and embraced. “I thought I’d lost you” Richard said to his son, tears filling his eyes. The two continued their decent down the stairs jumping down each step. The joy and adrenaline rush making them almost forget their shrunken predicament.

Reaching the final step, the tiny father and son climbed down, unable to continue the jumping strategy due to the hardwood floor. Reaching close enough to the ground the two leaped from the carpeted climbing frame and landed with a light thud onto the ground. Reinvigorated by the journey they took a second to reassess. They looked around their new surroundings. In front of them stood a towering front door, a mixture of white PVC plastic and glass panes. To their left was another white door, this time fully open. Peering through they could see another sea of hardwood flooring with a large grey sofa standing tall above it. “We should make our way in there; it looks like the lounge. We will have a better chance of being seen” Richard suggested, and Edward nodded in agreement. The two minute men sprinted towards the door. Entering the room, they found it empty. “Fuck everyone must be out” Richard disappointingly shouted looking around for a good vantage point. Two huge sofas bordered a white rug, thicker even than the carpet on the stairs they had climbed down. Both towering sofas pointing towards a large, even by normal standards, flat screen TV. The room was strewn with humongous children’s toys left discarded haphazardly around the room. “Let`s wait under here” Richard said pointing towards the sofa “We will stay here until someone comes home, and we can get their attention”

Ewa opened her metal gate and led her black Labrador Elton towards the front door. “Come on boy, let`s get you fed”. She opened the door and Elton sprinted past her sensing his opportunity for some food. The dog bounded towards the closed bathroom door, jumping impatiently before running back towards Ewa who was rolling up the lead to place over a hook on the wall. The dog leapt up and down on Ewa, desperately trying to hurry her. “Okay Elton, calm down I am coming”. Opening the kitchen door Elton scurried past her, her paws not suitable for the cold and slippery terrain she slid across the tiled floor losing his footing and looking like an untrained ice skater. Ewa poured a box of the hard round shaped food into the bowl and Elton tucked in headfirst. Pouring herself a glass of water she stared out of the window into her small box shaped back garden. Her manager at the food factory had forced some time off on her as she had too many days of annual leave still to take. “I wish I could be somewhere sunny on holiday with this time off, Not stuck here all day with you” she thought whilst glaring at the dog still munching away below her. She grabbed her phone from her pocket and checked her to do list for the day. 1. Walk the dog, 2. Work Out 3. Clean kitchen. “Not an action-packed day then” she thought sarcastically to herself. She downed her glass of water and grabbed a rolled-up yoga mat from the side of the fridge. Shutting the door behind her as to not be disturbed by Elton she strolled into the front room.

Walking in she kicked her rug from the middle of the room to the far side and it glided neatly away, the lack of friction from the wooden floor carrying it further than she expected. Ewa rolled her yoga mat out, taking a few steps on it to flatten the curved edges. Standing in the middle of the mat she grabbed her TV remote and scrolled through YouTube searching for a good workout video. `20 Minute HIIT Blast` came up on the screen and she clicked the video on. She removed her pink hoodie to not get too sweaty, so she was now only clad in skin tight blue running leggings and a black sports bra. She admired her tight body in the mirror opposite and gave her breasts a playful squeeze together, creating an impressive line of cleavage considering their size. “3,2,1 – Let’s go!” the lady on the TV set barked at Ewa.

Richard and Edward sat under the colossal sofa. The time giving the two men a time to reflect. “It will be okay won`t it Dad” Edwards asked quietly to his father. “Yes son, I don`t know what the fuck is going on, but we will work something out”. Richard replied, his fear creating a tone of anger in his voice. He looked at his son who appeared crestfallen at his words, Richard not coming across with as much comfort as he would have hoped. He stood up and tapped his son on the shoulder. “Listen son, what has happened seems impossible, but if it has happened there must be a way to fix it. The world is full of amazing scientists so once we can get In contact with someone, we will be fine”. Edward perked up at the words.

The two men jumped to the sound of metal crashing into each other at a distance. Voices boomed in the distance followed by a fast-paced pinching sound of something unfamiliar skipping over the wooden floor. “It sounds like they have a dog” Edward suggested up to his father. This was followed by the familiar sound of a woman’s voice. It`s tones felt deep as it rumbled away in the distance like light thunder, but it was still unmistakably a woman. The footsteps fell away into the distance and Richard and Edward looked at each other. “Not yet….” Richard hushed at his son.

After a couple of minutes, the tiny ears of the two men heard a door slam shut and footsteps bouncing on the ground towards them. Both gawped as two massive sock cladded feet sauntered past their sofa shelter the booms vibrated and echoing around their ears. Their eyes followed the feet as they walked around the sofa and into the centre of room. The fluffy socks stood in front of a large rug and launched it across the other side of the room. The rug must have weighed tonnes to the 2 tiny men, but it was thrown away like nothing to the two colossal feet. They saw two knees bend to the floor as a yoga mat was unfurled before them, the feet stamping the ground to flatten the edges, causing earthquakes to Edward and Richard. The feet placed themselves on the centre of the giant mat and a couple of seconds of silence followed. Sensing an opportunity Richard ran into the centre of the room. He looked back to Edward who stayed motionless, his head shaking in fear.

Richards eyes adjusted to the full light of the room and his head shot upwards towards the giant. Given the unbelievable circumstance he found himself in he had expected to encounter giant people, but the sight of this over 300-foot goddess still stunned him. He stopped dead in his tracks, almost flawed completely by the sight of this being. She looked God like. 2 impossibly long legs folded into 2 massive, rounded ass cheeks, encased in tight blue lycra. A baggy pink hoodie hid her top half leading to a forest of short pink hair. Regaining his senses, he sprinted towards the yoga mat. He vaulted over the abdomen high material and his feet landed with a thud onto the soft black ground. The ground was soft and easy to run over, and he made his way over to the 2 giant feet. Running between them they dwarfed him on each side like pillars on a bridge. Reaching the front of her toes the ground swayed around him as the feet repositioned slightly. A gust of wind hit him from the front as her billboard sized hoddie was tossed aside causally and fell in a heap in front of him. Regaining his footing he desperately jumped up and down, his arms frantically waving as he shouted for attention from the giantess. He watched as the giant woman pressed her building sized breasts together watching as the 2 massive mounds bounced and wobbled back into place. He looked at the huge face as it smiled across into the distance, Richard losing himself in her blue swimming pool sized eyes. “Oh my god, I know that face. That`s Ewa” He thought, his mind shouting the words through his subconscious. “Ewa! Ewa!” Richard screamed at his giant cleaner. She did not even flinch at his words. Richard’s mind was racing. Confusion, fear and hope filled his body at the revelation. Adrenaline pumping through his veins. He continued his jumping and shouting before his words were drowned out by a booming female voice. “1,2,3 Let`s Go”

Richard’s world shook. The two feet bounced into action blasting and pumping into the ground. The pace and speed of the two massive structures not fathomable at Richards tiny size as they blurred up and down above him. Richard disoriented, desperately tried to run. Each bounce of the foot knocking him from his feet and shaking him around violently. Standing back up he screamed as a mountain of grey foot hurled down from above. He closed his eyes and prepared for death, his thoughts drifting to his family. A huge blast of air and a rumble lounder than any thunder rocked the little man as he was catapulted 10 foot in the air. Opening his eyes, he felt his body float upwards in the air. He fell onto Ewas foot, his fall cushioned by an air pocket created by the sock and the space between her biggest 2 toes. Each digit twice as long and 3 times as thick as Richard as he landed face first onto the sock, his body weight barely creating a ripple in the fabric. The movement stopped for a second as he heard the video say, “Okay let`s breathe”. Gasps of air could be heard for the titaness above him, Richard’s face still buried in the sock. The smell of salty sweat and foot odour engulfed his nostrils as he desperately tried to get up, his hands grabbing and clawing at anything to try and gain some purchase.

“Okay let`s do some kicks” He heard the video cry with enthusiasm. His whole world moved backwards at pace, his body feeling weightless as he flew upwards into the air. Time slowed as he felt the foot kick back to it`s maximum height, pausing for just a split second. Feeling like he was about to fly down on the world’s biggest roller coaster. The foot jilted forward; Richards tiny body thrust at the speed of a jet engine towards the ground. He gripped the grey fabric for dear life as wind flew past his ears, more powerful than any hurricane ever seen. The sudden change in G-force sucked the consciousness from Richard as he felt his strength slipping away. His grip loosened and just as Ewa’s leg reached an upswing his body flung from her foot, climbing upwards in the air to 80 foot before he began hurtling towards the ground. His unconscious body flew through the air like a tiny dart, and he smashed into a nearby by Teddy bear, the soft fur cushioning his blow. His body fell down the fuzzy toy, his body bouncing of its limbs like a pinball before finally hitting the thigh of the bear. His body flopped on the ground and lay still and motionless

Ewa wheezed and gasped as the workout finished. She keeled over exhausted. “Fuck that was hard” she thought, her mind even feeling out of breath. Her body crumpled to the ground and onto her knees before laying down flat onto her stomach across the yoga mat. She reached over and grabbed the remote and put on some normal TV. She watched idly for a few moments before drifting off soundly to sleep.

The ass and the dog by skyscraper
Author's Notes:

This is hopefully where the story really gets going. Each chapter will feature a lot of interaction from this point onwards. 

Edward watched on helplessly as his father’s tiny body flung threw the air, careering off into the wall. He lost sight of his father’s trajectory as the giant woman jumped around blocking his view. In a way he was thankful, the idea of watching his fathers body splat into nothingness against the plasterboard was not a sight he wanted to see. Tears streamed down his face, beset by the knowledge that he would not see his father again. He crumpled towards the floor; hands clasped to his head. The loud rumbling of the giantess barely registering as he struggled to come to terms with his grief.

He stood up after a few minutes, defiance and determination swimming around his body. His father’s death would not be in vain. His thoughts drifted to his family upstairs. He was the man of the house now. He needed to survive. He needed to get help. He wiped the tears from his face and took in the surroundings. The rumbling had stopped. The only sound he could hear was the reverberation of daytime TV and a rumble of thunderous snoring. He looked out towards the lounge. The giant was now spread along the yoga mat like a distant hill scape of femininity. Without thought he ran out from the sofa. She was close to the ground now and sedate. This was his opportunity.

Edward followed in his fathers’ footsteps and vaulted onto the yoga mat. The vast woman took up most of the width of the mat but thanks to his tiny size, he had enough space to run along her body without any difficulty. He dashed towards her face at the far end of the mat. Reaching her head, he curved his run around her arms that lay flat on the floor clasping her head in a nest of flesh. Her chin poked into the soft floor; her eyes closed. He took in the features of her giant face. “Oh my god. Ewa?” He exclaimed out loud. Dumfounded he stepped back, his brain whirring at the thought. Had she done this to him? Her mouth opened smothering Edward in a wash of hot minty breath. The moisture in her snore creating a light shower for the tiny man. “EWA!” He screamed desperately and continuously at the mighty woman but to no avail. Abruptly her enormous head lifted slightly, her lips lapping together before lowering down again. Edward took a step back at the sudden movement. With no sign of her awakening, he charged at the woman’s chin and furiously pounded his fists at her pale skin. At this proximity every pore, every tiny hair of Ewa was visible to Edward. He continued his micro assault at her face. Despite using all his might he did not even create a flicker from Ewa. He cursed at the ground in frustration.

Looking up he took in the sight of her pale, plump lips. They glistened through huge globs of saliva; her chins positioning puffed the lips outwards into a kissing shape. He stood back and curiously reached up, the height of her lips forcing him onto his tip toes. His palms rubbed across the wet lips. The flesh was firm yet soft. His hands glided over the completely smooth expanse, his hands clenching as he grabbed at the red skin, his dick inadvertently rose at the touch.

Stepping back Edward breathed deeply. “She is out for the count; I just need to wait her out” He convinced himself. His arousal peaking to an almost uncontrollable urge. His mind was weakened by the experience he had suffered today, and he gave in to his body`s wants. He walked back along Ewa’s long and lithe body, past her shoulders and towards her upper back. Her sleeping position had caused her breasts to crush against the ground, forcing and compressing the flesh outwards so it peeked from under her. Edwards lifted his hands towards her body, his hands trembling with trepidation. He knew he should not do this. He should wait at her face. This was dangerous. He crumbled to desire and forced his hands up against her body. The lycra created an extraordinarily smooth touch. It felt like a dream, nothing had ever felt so soft. He dug his hands in further, barely able to create a dint in the flesh. Losing himself completely to lust he charged his whole body into her tits, licking and kissing the unending amount flesh and material. He hurriedly removed his pyjama bottoms. His dick rock hard, glistening with excitement and cum. He rubbed his whole body into her. His dick throbbing as it moved around the acres of flesh.

Breathless he removed himself from Ewas breasts. Not finished with his bodily exploration he hobbled, dick still erect, towards her lower half. Gazing up at the outside of her right ass cheek. He almost came there and then at the expanse of it, the perfect curvature almost inviting him in like a siren to his death. He had barely looked at Ewa before today but standing before an ass cheek that stretched out like a building into the air had changed things. He moved towards the skin of her lower abdomen and grabbed on with his hands. Despite the smooth surface her body provided enough crevices and small hairs to make the accent up her fairly easy. His nostrils stung with the sense of sweat and perfume, her pheromones and femininity creating a drug like ecstasy, blinding his judgment. Reaching the top, he gazed out over the two perfect rumps of ass that stood before him like hill peaks. This was his heaven. He ran towards her left cheek and dived from the ground, landing headfirst onto the silky smooth incline. He kissed and grabbed every ounce of her body he could, all the while his dick prodded and probed into her ass cheek. He rose again, running up the gradient towards the tip of her mighty rear. He jumped in back first into the crevice created by her two cheeks meeting and into the dip of her ass crack. He landed a few feet into the crevice, snuggly cushioned between the 2 soft masses. His mind was ablaze with arousal. It was like an itch he could not scratch; he was insatiable. He wriggled and writhed trying desperately to feel ever possible sensation. He laid his head back and felt his shoulder digging into her soft skin on each side. He stroked his member furiously and within minutes his dick exploded with his juice, covering is lower stomach in white liquid. He laid back breathless for a few moments.

Edward took a few moments to bask in his surroundings. Starting at the ceiling his mind purred with satisfaction. His buttock hammock twitched slightly, pinching his shoulders together. A loud groan emitted from behind her followed by a soft yawn. “She`s getting up! Fuck, fuck, fuck”. He shot himself up grabbing the edge of the two cheeks to hoist his body upwards. Before he had a chance to move off her ass lifted and tilted down towards her body. He felt every twitch of her muscles as they danced powerfully below him. His body was thrown forward into the air landing face first on the small of her moist back. He tried to claw himself upwards, the wet skin giving no purchase as his hands slipped and slide helplessly across her body. Before he knew what was going on the ground below him slanted almost a full 90 degrees and he felt his body descend as if he was on a log flume. He turned his head to face his fall and watched as the lycra moved and stretched to accommodate her moving body. Below him a gap had formed between her skin and the lycra as well as a pair if huge white cotton panties. He slid down past both, his head gracing the soft white fabric as he moved lower, into the dark depths of her ass crack. He was entombed on both sides as the two mountainous pieces of ass cocooned around his body. The vertigo feeling stopped and he found himself wedged tightly between the 2 cheeks. The muscles of her rear constricting and crushing into his body as with every slight movement to the giant. The skin felt smooth but firm. Due to the think fabric of her lycra and panties he was not in complete darkness. The light struggled through the material lighting his vision in a dark apocalyptic blue shade. Starting back at him was her round, massive pink hole. It puffed and breathed as if it had a life of it`s own staring back at him like he was prey or a piece of meat. Her industrial sized cheeks kept him in place a few feet away and safe for now, but he dreaded to think what would become of him should he fall to its puckered maw. The smell of faded soap and ass sweat filled his senses. Her ass began to sway moving the tiny man around as if like clockwork. His left side squeezed into, before his right sized followed suit. He felt breathless, his lungs at bursting point. He desperately wheezed for breath as his limbs tried to force themselves free form the fleshy prison. Edward knew if he was not to die here, he would be very lucky.

Ewa yawned and stretched herself out on the yoga mat after her brief nap. She rose slowly to her feet and her thoughts focused on the 3rd task on her to do list. Her body flopped at the idea of having to clean the kitchen, but she knew she would feel better once she had done it. She turned whilst taking in a second yawn and wandered over towards the kitchen. Opening the door to the kitchen Elton barged straight past her, almost knocking her over. Too tired to care to much she halfheartedly called out to the dog “Not upstairs Elton”. Ewa knew her dogs’ intentions, she loved sleeping on her bed. “I can`t be bothered, how much damage can she do” she thought and let her dog turn and bound up the stairs.

Elton sprinted upstairs and turned at the top towards his usual sleeping place. Before moving off towards the room, he stopped motionless for a second. His head turned towards the door of the spare room. He seemed to have smelt something. Something new. Curious the animal changed tact and sniffed around the base off the door. Standing on it`s hind legs to raise herself upwards her front left paw batted at the door handle. It lowered slightly but not enough. Elton continued this again and again until after at least 12 times of trying the handle pulled down just enough to edge to door open. Nudging the wood with its panting nose the door slowly swung open.

The girls left in the house had not moved from the position that Edward and Richard had left them in. It had been over a couple of hours since the boys had left but they all still sat scattered in the dark lounge in an uneven semi-circle. Sobbing murmurs and panicked crying had interspersed the time spent without the men. They had heard a series of distant rumbles in their wait but nothing to distressing until a couple of large bangs rocked the house. Shrieks and cries emitted through the room as they worried about a potential new threat. Sophie and Isobel stood up simultaneously and creeped over towards the window. Looking over to the doorway in the distance they noticed the gold handle twitching downwards. It continued flicking up and down for a couple of seconds. “They have found help! We are going to be saved!” Sophie exclaimed to the room. “We need to get outside, let them know where we are” she added. Isobel seemed cautions “Dad said to stay in here and not to leave under any circumstances. If they have found help, then they will know where to find us” She added finding reason in her words. “I am not letting this chance go! I am going” Sophie shouted back at her and sprinted towards the door. Isobel tried to grab her arm as she darted away but was to late. The door flung out wide, and Sophie sprinted out into the open. She stopped after around 100 feet and stared towards the doorway. Her eyes were wide with anticipation awaiting the doors opening. The golden door handle continued to jerk until the slow echo of a metal click reverberated around the room. The huge door creaked open like it was unveiling a price on a tv show. Sophie`s face changed. This was not help. Stood before her was a 200-foot-tall black Labrador. The dog locked eye contact with Sophie. It`s black eyes creeping out. It did not look angry but playful. That was probably worse

Amy stood with her hands at her sides and stared at the dog who looked back at her with intrigue. Amy`s legs could not move, her brain screaming at her to run. She shrieked in fear, tears begging to roll down her face. The rest of the house stood at the window staring at the massive Labrador. “Oh my god” cried Amy who had barely come around to the first shock of the morning. “Sophie Run!” Isobel screamed at the girl, but she stood motionless. The dog walked over the young girl, it`s legs eating up the ground in seconds. Elton’s tongue flapped outwards as he puffed and panted away. Each step booming vibrations through the floor that shook Sophies very being as well as the foundations of the house behind her. The dog stood above the tiny girl on the floor and it`s head rose upwards like a crane into the distance. The dog paused for a second. Pushing her face back down the dogs nose stood mere inches from the stranded and helpless Sophie.

The dogs black, wet and car sized nose sniffed around the terrified Sophie. Incessantly powerful sniffs surrounded the girl as the nose drifted around her, smelling her at ever angle. Gaining some sense back Sophie took a step back and was preparing a fast retreat backwards. The dog seemed to sense the fear and it`s head moved back and cocked to the right slightly. Before Sophie had the chance to make a move a flat 20-foot tongue licked out in her direction. The dog’s putrid bathed her and teeth the size of a human bore into view. The tongue lapped at the now screaming Sophie. The tongue felt moist but grippy and Sophie found herself sticking to it as it rose from the ground. She pushed herself away and found herself suspended in midair, dropping nearly 10 feet towards the hard ground. Landing feet first a stinging pain pierced through her right leg, and she shrieked in pain. Sophie collapsed onto the floor in a heap. Looking back up she raised an arm in defense at the reappearing pink tongue. This time the tongue forced her into the ground rolling her body several times, exacerbating the injury to her leg as she continued to wale in pain.

The girls in the home watched on in terror. The monstrous dog toying with the tiny girl as it`s tongue rolled the girl into the hardwood floor. Squashing and plumbing the girl with every stretch and lap of the powerful muscle. They knew what was coming. This was never going to end well. The dogs tongue darted back towards the cowering Sophie, this time flicking her up and catapulting her into the hair. They watched on as she rose to around 200 feet.

Sophie felt her body rise as if she was on a bungee jump in reverse. The speed and pace of her accent causing her stomach to turn. She felt gravity working against her and her body spun around as she paused at the height of her rise. Diving headfirst she looked down as the dog readjusted its position slightly, it`s mouth completely agape. She screamed as she dropped through the air towards the dogs open mouth. She landed straight in the middle like a dart on a bullseye, her fall cushioned by the tongue. Her world now completely dark and covered in the humid sweaty air. Light swiftly followed as the dogs’ lips parted. Sophie was jolted around as the jaw moved around as it accustomed itslef to the mere morsel’s entry. Sophie without having time to think felt a piercing pain in her lower half and was faced with a huge incisor tooth filling the space of her left leg. She had just enough life left to notice her leg being sucked away by the waves of salvia before the life was extracted away from her body. Her torso and legs completely separated as Elton’s mouth ripped her physique to shreds.

Everyone in the house was in complete shell shock. They had just watched a poor young woman toyed with and eaten alive by black Labrador. Something they would have considered a pet only yesterday. Thoughts ripped around their minds “What could have happened to Richard and Edward?”. “How can they escape?”. One thing that did not enter their brains as they stood in thought was that the dog was still in the room and staring at them through the open door. Isobel noticed first and jumped towards the door and slammed it shut. The dog sauntered over to the tiny house and it`s nose went to work again. Sniffing at the roof and top windows. The girls inside were shaken around as the house rumbled around them. It felt like the entire house would cave in completely. The sounds of windows smashing upstairs, plastic guttering and house tiles smashing onto the floor outside. The onslaught lasted a few seconds before the huge animal seemed to get bored. They heard thuds landing further and further away like thunder in a retreating storm. 

Showers and discoveries by skyscraper

Ewa moaned and groaned around the kitchen as she mopped her way across the floor. Headphones in, she worked fast so to finish as soon as possible. She had not washed since finishing her workout and felt hot, irritable and sweaty. Placing the mop down she breathed deeply, admiring her work. “Time for a shower” she thought gratefully. She walked from the kitchen and up the stairs, still unaware of the tiny man lodged between her clammy ass cheeks.

For Edward his position had not changed. His world had turned and swayed as the woman went about her day, each slight movement crushing his puny body to bursting. He slipped slowly in and out of consciousness as his lungs desperately tried to capture every crumb of available oxygen. It felt like he was drowning. Drowning in a short woman’s ass crack.

Ewa reached the top of the stairs and noticed the messy spare room door open. She closed it swiftly, not wanting to contemplate any other cleaning jobs. The spare room is a job for Bradley when he next has a day off. She looked down the hall at her dog resting peacefully on the bed. She looked so serene, so calm. Ewa jolted the bathroom door open and began to undress. Her sweat had caused her leggings to almost stick to her body. With difficulty she bent down to grab her lower half and peeled them away from her calves. She stood from them and removed her sports bra with a tug over her head. Her pert breast popping out and bouncing into position. She admired herself in the glass door of the shower. Her perfectly round and shapely breasts topped neatly with small areolas and pink pointed nipples the size of a small coin stood to attention from the cold air of the bathroom. She had almost developed abs on her abdomen, but they were not quite showing, giving her stomach a toned but flat look. Her pussy was shaved and neat, a real hotdog bun look. Her legs whilst short in length still carried elegance. She tilted her body around and admired her tight buns, stretching her neck to get a good angle. It was her best feature. Despite her slight frame it carried a meatiness to it, and it jiggled intensively as she turned her body. Reaching up with effort for her short body she turned the shower on, and water cascaded down towards the bathtub. Vaulting a leg over she stood beneath the warm torrent of water and let it wash over her face.

Edward felt his environment shift wildly and the dark blue shade vanished, leaving him in darkness. The two imprisoning mountains of ass clenched violently together. He had felt compressed before, but this was on another scale. His eyes felt like they would pop from his skull, blood rushed to his head and through the pain he waited pitifully for death. Just as quickly as they had tightened, her ass cheeks loosened, and light filled up his eyes. He felt weightless with the sudden loss of the pressure that had smothered his little body. For a moment he felt free, he felt hopeful. Then came the vertigo feeling in his stomach and he felt himself dropping out of the air. He dropped for several seconds, expecting an instant painless death. Instead, he felt a cushioned cradle below him, embracing his body in a white cotton nest. His decent slowed as two huge hands followed him down, rolling acres of blue lycra down with him. His body stopped at the ground nestled in Ewas white panties. Edward was dazed, his body had been pummeled and beaten. He gazed upwards like he was counting stars in the night sky. Above him two legs stretched endlessly towards a gaping hungry looking cunt that stared back at him like a hungry predator. He watched as the titaness above him moved towards the stadium sized bathtub. Gaining awareness Edward moved quickly. He clambered out of his panty prison and began a dart towards the bathroom door.

Ewa felt the soothing water dripping down her body. Moving towards the back of the bathtub she reached down and grabbed her light pink luffa that was tied to the metal dispenser. Turning around, her mind elsewhere, the luffa fella from her hand towards and dropped towards the bathroom floor.

Edward frantically stumbled towards the door. Every disoriented step seemed to take an age. He swayed from side to side as his body tried to flee to the relative safety of the hall. He looked up to the ever-increasing door before a soft spider web like wall fell on top of him. Panicked, his arms and legs flailed around getting entangled in the thick net that covered his body. He felt his body rise again; his body trapped in the imprisoning grid of washing material. His rise ended with the sight of Ewa’s chin. He thought back to his previous encounter with her face and cursed himself for his ill-advised sexual deviance.

Ewa reached down and picked up the luffa from the floor. Dowsing it with shower gel she innocently rubbed the cloth around her naked body.

Edward stared at the chin. His mind tired after the events of the day, his brain barely able to emit any emotion. He felt the now familiar thrust as his body was lurched downwards. Mammoth drabs of blue liquid washed over him burning into his pupils. He blinked furiously to try and stem the pain, his limbs now clutching the wires anxiously trying not to plummet downwards. 6-foot drops of water pelted down onto him as Ewas huge pink hand rubbed around, turning the soap into a thick white lather. His prison had turned into his savior as the mesh around him created a forcefield like effect to stop him being crushed by her bodily movements.

His body was stabbed downwards. His new luffa enclosure spread itself across Ewas pale, red forearm. Edward chocked and puttered, water and soap engulfing his mouth. He was rubbed up and down her skin. Dinner plate sized flakes of her skin ripped off from the intense scrubbing. Once Ewa had finished with her arms she moved towards her chest. Edward was given the view of a lifetime. Her building sized breasts swung into his view. The luffa rammed into her tits and Edward was scoured up and down. The flesh bounced around him, swaying and jiggling with each scrub. Edward was pressed up against her perky red nipple as the luffa made its way around. The nipple was almost as tall as he was and 3 times as wide. Every bump and curve of the puckered skin was explored by her washing. Moments ago, this would have been a dream to Edward, now it was a life threating display of feminine power. Each ripple of flesh or any inch of her body could throw him from his wired hold and see him plummet to his death. Panic attacks had set in. His mouth still took in water intermittently making it difficult to catch his breath.

The luffa slowly made it`s way down her body, scrubbing its way down her flat abdomen and past her paddling pool sized belly button. Edward felt the luffa fall suddenly and Ewa readjust her grip. He juddered downwards. Above him stood the vast expanse of her womanhood. Two colossal lips puffed out towards him like gates into hell. At the crest of the two might flaps stood her clit the poked out slightly. The vagina stood around 20 foot tall from top to bottom. The luffa prodded forward gingerly towards her sensitive area. Edwards part of the scrubber went straight in between the two lips and directly toward the center of her womanhood. He looked around through his stinging eyes as her vagina engulfed him. The loofa spread the lips slightly. Even through the avalanche of soap he still made out that unmistakable stench of woman. Her sweaty cunt eating his whole body alive. Choking on the smell he closed his eyes to try and force some moisture into his pupils. He felt a hit to his face, a hard knock followed to the side of his head. Opening his burnt red eyeballs, he came face to face with Ewa’s clit. It extended from her crotch a couple of feet and was a good 3 foot wide. The skin felt soft to touch with a hard rocky feel underneath. His head was flush against her body, his mouth unknowingly rubbing and grinding against her most sensitive area. His gasps for air caused him to get a mouthful of clit skin as he was forced back onto it. In a flash his body jolted backwards, the speed even quicker than anything he had experienced so far. The unexpected shift caused him to lose his grip on the wire mesh. The velocity of the movement created hurricane like winds that gusted into his body, forcing him out the confined safety his body had tangled itself in. Edward felt himself falling. He looked down at the now ever-increasing white plastic floor. Before he even had time to scream his body exploded onto the ground. His life snuffed out in an instant. His body drifted away to the sinkhole with the torrent of water pulling his tiny beaten frame. He circled around almost comically before falling into the black abyss

Ewas body jolted suddenly as a tinge of unexpected pleasure shot from her vagina. She giggled slightly and brought the luffa up to her face to inspect the possible source. Not seeing anything she looked down to the ground, noticing a small red blood spill as it was washed away towards the drain. She quickly scanned her body to look for a cut. Not giving it much more thought she continued with her shower.

Ewa had moved to her bedroom and dried herself off with the towel before climbing into her dressing gown. She had a couple of hours left before she needed to pick little Anna up and was intent on enjoying her time alone. She leaned down onto the bed and gave Elton a loving stroke before heading off downstairs.

Ewa collapsed onto the sofa with a thud. She stretched her body across the couch with a yawn and reclined into a comfortable position. Thanks to her short stature the sofa, despite being on the small side, felt large and luxurious to her petite size. She idly scrolled through daytime tv, quickly becoming bored after a few moments. She clicked the tv off and grabbed her iPad from her side table. Biting her lip, she typed “P” into the search bar and was immediately offered the option for “Pornhub”. She tried a few searches “Dominatrix”, “Stepfather”, “Dwarf” but nothing tickled her appetite. Scrolling through the videos she eventually saw a title that intrigued her “Tall woman dominates short man”. Clicking on the link she watched as a woman who must have stood over 6 foot towered over a much shorter man. The male actor must have been at least a full head shorter than the giant woman. Her mind drifted to Bradley. She loved him and his personality, but she had always wished he could be a more dominating force. Her sexual fantasies had always involved the idea of height and domination. Being 4 foot 7 it is something she could never escape. She moved between two schools of sexual thought. Her being dominated by a much taller man, someone like Richard, or her being given the body of a towering goddess that she could dominate little Bradley with.

The porn continued with the woman stepping into a pair of platform heels, hammering in an even greater height difference. The large woman spitting out insults at the smaller man as she made him suck her tits. The man in the video did not even need to crouch to perform the task. Ewa’s hand rose to her own chest and gently pushed the fluffy fabric of her dressing gown apart. She squeezed her right breast with her left hand, moaning slightly. With her free hand she leaned her iPad down against the far end of the sofa past her feet. Her fingers tickled her legs on the way back, rubbing and caressing her creamy inner thigh. Her fingers continued up her body and gently stroked across her outer lips. She looked back at the video as the large woman had turned and bent down ready for the little man to take her from behind. The man struggled, twisting and reaching his body in everyway possible to get his penis up to her vagina. He gave up eventually and the dominating woman cackled a laugh at him. He had to suffer the indignity of standing on a box to fulfill his duties. Despite this he pounded heavily at the massive ass in front of him. Ewa wettened immediately at the pitiful site and her fingers plunged between her moist lips. She drove her fingers in and out of her womanhood, intermittently flicking her clit with her other hand. Ewa’s body shook with climax and her body flumped back in sexual exhaustion.

Ewa lied back in satisfaction. Crunching upwards she grabbed the iPad to turn the video off, now feeling a sense of shame and disgust at herself for enjoying it. She tilted her head back towards the TV and settled in for a few minutes.  Boredom crept in once again and she found herself losing interest, her eyes scanning the room. She looked around Annas toys that lay strewn across the floor and sighed. No matter how much she tried to relax she had always been a very active person. She lunged up from the sofa and began clearing away. With a few dolls and learning toys in her hands she looked down at Annas favorite teddy bear. She slept with it every night and had affectionately called him “Beddy Teddy”. She smiled down, memories of her happy daughter filling her mind. Between the legs of the sitting Teddy lay a much smaller toy she did not recognize. It looked like a small 1-inch action figure, too small for a girl of Annas age given the choking hazard. Something seemed off about the little toy. Ewa crouched down towards it to get a better look.

Richard was still unconscious. His body face down and motionless on the floor. Had he been awake his vison would have been taken up by Ewa’s huge freshly fingered cunt looming above him.

Ewa looked at the little shape down below that lay in between her feet. This could not have been Annas toy. It seemed much too detailed to be the toy of a toddler. Ewa curiously reached out a finger to prod at the figure.

Her finger shot back. Had she just seen it move? She held her finger in the air.  “No that is not possible?” she thought to herself. She moved her finger back towards the little toy.

Richards legs kicked outwards, and he groaned in his unconscious state.

Ewa jumped backwards and landed on her back. She was panting in shock as she continued to stare at the tiny little thing on the floor. “Is this thing alive? No don`t be stupid” She crawled forward so that she could get a better look, her eyes mere inches away from its minute form. She looked intensively and with disbelief watched as the body rose and fell slightly. “It`s breathing!”. She reached her finger out and touched at the left leg of whatever it was that was on her living room floor. She jumped backwards once again as the leg flinched at her touch. Ewa screamed. “What the fuck is going on?”

The little cleaner stared downwards, lost in thought. “This cannot be happening, people don`t exist that are this small”. Regaining some composure, she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a fish slice from her to drawer. Returning she apprehensively placed the flat metal utensil on the floor near the little being. She slowly pushed it forward until it nudged the legs. She inched it forward until the whole body was scooped onto the metal. She carefully walked with the body like she was running an egg and spoon race and placed it down on the kitchen table. She gently flipped the body over onto it`s back and lowered her face down. The little thing looked beaten and bruised. The detail was incredible. Tiny limbs, a miniature tuft of black hair, small blue silk pajamas. The sight was not comprehendible to Ewa. She put her head back down towards the table for a better look. Something looked familiar. The little face was covered in blood, but she felt like she knew him. She paused for a few seconds before a realization hit her. “Richard……”

The meeting by skyscraper

Ewa could not believe her eyes. This could not be real. She had no explanation, but she knew this could not be happening. But there he was. Richard Barnsdale, a 6-foot 4 tower of a man, the local areas most successful business titan and Ewa’s boss, now lying battered and bruised on her cheap kitchen table no more than an inch tall. Ewa had been staring down at the tiny man for half an hour. Her facial features had not moved since she had realized who he was. She sat motionless; the only sound was the clock on the wall ticking with each passing second. She stood up, hands grappling through her hair. “This cannot be real” she spoke to herself out loud. “Richard?” she asked barely believing she was giving into this as a possibility. This can`t be Richard, this is not a man, it is a speck on her table.

A thought popped into Ewas head. They had taken Anna on a bug hunting trip a few weeks ago and she had a magnifying glass somewhere in the kitchen. She opened her top drawer and searched around a little before spotting the circular glass shape in the corner under an old cloth. She pulled it out as well as a pair of tweezers that she had lying around. Sitting back down she lowered her head to the table and placed the magnifying glass to her eye. This was Richard, or something that looked exactly like him. She looked over his beaten and bloodied body. He seemed to be okay, his breathing seemed normal, and she could not locate any major looking injuries. She admired the detail of his little frame. The magnified view making it feel like she was looking at full sized Richard. His presence felt the same despite his diminished height. She gazed over his physique admiring his muscular arms and legs as they pressed into the thin fabric of his silk clothing. She hovered over his crotch. The outline of his under region bulged out from his bottoms. Thoughts began to enter Ewas head. Did he do this to himself?. He had money. Maybe this was an expensive procedure. But why here? Why her house? She had always felt a connection with him. She had always found it hard to believe given her stature and his wife’s beauty but she always felt or maybe more hoped he had some feelings towards her.

She hovered the tweezer over Richards abdomen. He seemed okay but she needed to be aware of any injuries he might have had. “I need to take his clothes off” she thought to herself not sure if she was just being pragmatic or wanted to see him naked. “No he could be seriously hurt” she said out loud. Her hands trembled as she dropped the metal towards him. Pinchinghis buttoned up shirt with great care the buttons seemed to pop off from barely any force as she dragged the tweezers back up. She gripped on and tugged the garment over Richards head, his hands raised above him.

She admired his chiseled muscular torso. It was peppered with a thick greying hair that gave the appearance of gruff experience. Without the grey body hair, she would swear his body was that of a trim 30 year old. She moved her tweezers down to the waistband of his bottoms. She paused with anticipation as a rush of excitement flowed through her fingertips. She knew she was doing the right thing by removing his bloody clothes, but the nakedness was a nice little biproduct. “Am I wrong to be this excited?” she thought.

She yanked his little pants off with no resistance as the silky material washed off from his body. She gasped excitedly as his little pinprick sized dick flopped out. She could not make out much given the size, but she could tell it was a hefty weapon, comparatively speaking.  She raised her magnifying glass and inspected her guest. She was right he was immensely well endowed. At normal size she would have estimated it at around 5 inches and that was not even fully erect. In his current state it was only a millimeter long, 2 at best. She hungrily gazed at his member, admiring the tanned skin, his pretty reddish shriveled balls. If she could have drawn the perfect dick, this would not be far from it. Ewa`s womanhood moistened at the sight. The tweezers lowered again. She nudged into his chest with the metal tip, admiring as his firm flesh bounced back immediately. Ewa delicately moved her probe down his little form stopping just above his crotch. She gently nudged his shaft and watched through her magnifier as it raised up and stood almost erect for a second before slowly flopping down. Despite her minds caring nature trying to force it`s way through she could not help but let out a small moan as she closed her eyes slightly and bit her lower lip.

Ewa disrobed her dressing gown from her body and threw it against the back of the chair. She was awash with guilt, but her thoughts were lost in a lustful daze. She cupped both breasts in her hands and squeezed ferociously. She plopped both with a drop onto the wooden table and they slapped against the surface with a sound only naked flesh could create. Her perky boobs mere centimeters away from the Lego man sized Richard. She looked over her breasts down towards him. He looked really tiny now. Her massive breasts dwarfing him like two buildings on a street. Her index fingers rose to her nipples and rubbed them with a circular motion, each larger than the little bug man below. The power felt intoxicating. She reached over to the fish slice and scooped Richard up again, so his body was laid on the corner edge of the metal square. She lowered his body down below the table, her hands shaking. She opened her thighs and Richard continued his journey down into her lap. She placed him suspended just in front of her eagerly awaiting pussy. She felt like a god. Her vaginal muscles could crush this pathetic specimen within seconds if she wished. She jostled the corner of the utensil slightly in between her waiting lips so Richards head moved from view. His head poking into them like a nosey neighbor leering through curtains. The supremacy tingled through her body, and she came there and then. Juices flowing from her vagina.

Ewa sat back into her wooden chair breathless. She regained a sense of composure. “Shit Richard. Fuck what was I thinking!”. She panicked and rushed Richard up to her face. She closed one eye and stared at him with the other. Tiny high-pitched chokes and coughs emitted from him as his body spluttered out globes of her thick cum. Ewa flapped around and sobbed uncontrollably as the little thing struggled to free it`s airways. Thankfully after a few moments his breathing settled, although no sign of a return to consciousness.

Ewa looked at the clock, “Shit I have to pick Ana up soon – what can I do with him?”. Launching herself from the table she frantically opened every kitchen drawer possible to find some form of safe container to store her little man. Opening the last one she encountered the drawer that appeared to hold every piece of unwanted items she had every bought. Scrambling through with her hands she felt around any item until she grasped the familiar shape of a matchbox “Perfect”. She tipped all the remaining matches onto the kitchen counter and rolled out a few sheets of kitchen roll she had on the windowsill and created a soft cushioned bed. She poked in a few air holes with a sharp knife and deposited Richard in with the fish slice. She looked down at him with loving pity. Even in the little matchbox he still looked tiny in comparison. “I won`t be long Richard” she whispered down as she gently pushed the little cardboard shelf back into the sleeve.

The mood in the house was bleak. Tracey and Abby sat in the center of the room holding a shell-shocked Amy who rocked back and forth, her arms cradling her shins. Isobel stared out of the window onto the vast expanse of the room outside. The room had been silent for a while barring shocked sobs and shrieks at any possible movement or sound from the outside. Tracey broke the silence “This is hopeless, what the fuck are we going to do?”. “We stay here, follow Dad’s instructions. He will be back soon” Isobel responded without even looking back. Tracey huffed back at her “It has been hours since he left. If nobody has come to save us by now it is not going to happen”. “If you have an idea then say it. I am just as scared and confused as you, but our best chance is to wait. Look what happened to Sophie…”. The words dropped on the room and lingered. The memory of Sophie and the dog stuck in everyone’s mind. Abby lifted herself up and walked up to Isobel “Do you think they have got any help?” She whispered. “I don`t know Abs. I hope so” she answered her lips fighting desperately to avoid turning into a blubbering mess. She was trying to be strong but even she was losing hope.

Richard groaned as his body awoke. His body was sore, his shoulder throbbing in pain. “What the fuck happened to me?” he thought. His eyes opened only to be met with darkness barring 4 holes that pierced inwards with light. His disoriented brain was sent immediately into panic mode. He banged his fists upwards, coming in to contact wih unfamiliar material. It felt softer than brick or metal, it did not bang or echo as he hit against it. He continued banging with one hand and lowered his other down his body. He was naked and his body was covered in a thick slime. He recognized the smell but could not pinpoint it`s nature. He screamed and swore, his brain desperately searching for answers.

After a few minutes of panic Richard settled down slightly. His heart rate still high and breath still heavy but his brain began a more rational train of thought. He closed his eyes and searched his aching brain for an explanation. He tried to think of his last movements, but his brain felt cloudy. “The last thing I remember was……Ewa…..Ewa! I gave Ewa some money and now I`m in…wherever I am?” His body began to panic again. He continued screaming and banging his fists in the hope of being discovered. His mind drifted to Edward and Isobel . Would he see them again? His thoughts also wandered to Ewa. Her kind face was his final memory and he clung to that one thought. Still trying to think of any clues to his current predicament.

Ewa opened her door and Ana sprinted in before she had a chance to move forward, barging past her. “Don`t go in to the kitchen for a little while Ewa. Be a good girl and go in to the front room and watch TV”. Ana nodded at her mother and skipped into the front room, singing as she did. Ewa paused as she was about to enter the kitchen. She took a deep breath and composed herself. This was not happening. She was going to walk into the kitchen and there would be no matchbox. No 1-inch-tall Richard. She swung the door open slowly. The box was still there. She turned and closed the door. It`s creaking sound filled the room before silencing with the click of the handle. She paused again and looked. She could hear something. It was faint and high pitched, but she could hear something. It sounded like screaming. She jumped towards the box roughly pulling the matchstick box open. There he was staring at her. His tiny eyes glaring back at her with total fear.

Richard wept quietly. He had been banging for what felt like hours. He had no idea where he was or what was going the happen. He felt hopeless. Without warning a bang erupted in the distance, followed by muffled shouts. Richard perked up; he could be freed. He yelled out for help and banged his fists once again. The shouting stopped almost instantly before a piercing creek filled the room. Richard could not put his finger on why but something felt off. He screamed with all his throat power. Loudening thuds approached. His world shook and the roof above him slipped away. A massive woman’s faced loomed into view like the rising sun. The scale to Richard was absurd. He screamed in fear and confusion and crabbed his way backwards, moving as far as possible from the gargantuan face. His retreat halted by the back wall of the matchstick box. He started back at the massive face. “Ewa!?” He screamed out without thought.

Ewa watched as Richard flailed around in panic. The tiny mans movements amusing her slightly has he screamed and flung himself around. His tiny size had made hearing him difficult, but she could gather he was both scared and confused. Her name was squeaked back at her from the table. Hearing her name shouted back her from the tiny Richard felt strange. This had all seemed like a crazy dream up to now but hearing Richard shout for her brought Ewa to reality with a bang. She raised her finger to her mouth “Shhhhh Richard. It is okay. I am not going to hurt you”. Her words washed over the little man, both literally and emotionally as a gust of wind hit Richard, blowing through his cum matted hair. To Richard her voice seemed deep and commanding, like he was listening to the voice of God. Richard panted like he had just finished a marathon. He looked up at this huge image of Ewa. He must be dreaming. “Ewa what the fuck? What have you done to me!”? Ewa`s head moved back in surprise. “Me!? I have not done anything! I found you in the living room…..I should be asking you. Did you do this to…I don`t know…. spy on me or something?” Ewa stuttered her words he angers and disbelief pumping a burst of adrenaline around her body. The sudden increase in volume alarmed Richard. It sounded like he was in a festival stood right next to the speakers. The two fell silent for a moment. “I am sorry for shouting Richard. It is just a lot to take in. I found you on the floor covered in blood….” Tears filled Ewas eyes as the words stopped dead in her mouth, the emotion and shock finally hitting her. “I just didn’t know what to do” she splurged out through her sobs. Richard stared back at the crying giant unsure of what to do next. The shock still rotted through him, but he could not help feeling compassion towards her. He sat there dazed for a few minutes to the soundtrack of Ewas tears. His body ached. His mind ached.

 “Ewa…Please….please stop crying”. The giant looked up from her hands, tears still streaming down her face. “I am sorry for shouting Ewa. It`s just a lot to take in….I mean this is not possible. I`ve woke up….you are so big…” The words barely seemed real as they escaped from his mouth. “I know Richard. I am sorry this must be even stranger for you. I have not even thought how big I must look to you” As she said that she stood up to her full height. Her head was now over a hundred feet away from Richard. The sudden change in scale scared him. Ewa looked down to the tiny spec stuck in the matchbox. He looked like an ant. She felt awash with sympathy for the helpless little creature below, but she could not help feel the dominance. She felt so powerful, and it tingled in her down below.  “Ewa..” Richard squeaked “I don`t know what`s happened but I need your help”

They two talked almost serenely for the next few minutes. They had calmed after the initial exchange and spoke through their experiences. Richard explained that he had no recollection of anything after he had seen Ewa at the house for her shift the day before and then woke up, stuck in a dark room. Ewa explained how she had found him, injured at the foot of a teddy bear. The situation still felt surreal, but they seemed to bond over the strangeness. They even managed to share a few laughs. Eventually reality set in. “What now?” Ewa asked to the tiny Richard 

Playtime! by skyscraper

“We need to contact the authorities, they could help. Maybe this is not just me! There could be a doctor or a scientist maybe?” Richard shouted to Ewa from the matchbox. “Yes okay I can call 999?” she replied. “Yes!” Richard shouted back before sheepishly adding “Could you help me out of the here first?”. Ewa nodded and reached down to the matchbox. Richard cringed as Ewas huge hand descended towards him. “I will just tip it on its side – you might want to hold on”. Richard moved towards the rim of the box gripping the thick cardboard as best he could. His world was turned as Ewas huge digits tipped him downwards. The speed took Richard by surprise, and he rolled off the edge, landing roughly onto the wooden surface below. He screamed out with pain. “Shit Richard are you okay?”. Ewa shouted with panic when the tiny man popped off the matchbox and onto the table. Without responding Richard struggled up to his feet his, hands pushing from his crouched thighs for momentum. Taking a second his body limped forwards stinging with pain with each step. He stopped at the edge of the table making the mistake of looking down. The drop below was frightening. He had bungee jumped off cliff edges in the past but that was nothing compared to this. He felt dizzy and sick from the sight. He closed his eyes and tried not to vomit.

Ewa watched as Richard struggled across the table. He had clearly taken a beating. She stood up from her chair and crouched down to meet him at the tables edge. Her head mere centimeters away from him. He seemed to stumble back at the sudden sight of her face. She smiled reassuringly at him. “I will go and get my phone”. She had changed into a hoodie and leggings to pick Ana up from school and had begun to feel hot in her thick clothing. Standing straight she pulled the hoodie up over her head. The little man below her stood dumbstruck as she pulled down her low-cut white t shirt that had ridden up with her hoodie. She turned 180 degrees and unknowingly giving Richard a good view of her ass as she turned. She yanked her leggings up nonchalantly into a wedgie.

To Richard the show was beyond compelling. Ewa's beautiful face had dropped down to him, unnervingly close, if he had reached out, he could have touched the skin of her nose. Her minty breath washed over him like a toothpaste smelling hurricane. Standing to her full height his eyes moved over her titanic form. He saw her breasts pointing out like steep hills from her chest through her thick grey hoodie. The garment rose with her hands as she pulled it over herself giving him a glimpse of her tight stomach as her t shirt got caught within the hoodie. With a turn of her body her jumbo-sized ass took up his vision. The tight fabric allowed his eyes to take in every inch of her glorious booty. With an ungraceful movement she clawed her hands into her leggings and heaved them upwards creating the biggest wedgie he had ever seen. Her ass jiggled and jostled for position as she tugged. At his normal height her ass would have looked firm and rigid but to his tiny eyes every ripple of flesh moved across her backside like waves in the ocean. He cursed himself internally when he felt his dick rise to attention. Red streaked across his face, and he moved his hands to cover the offending erection.

Ewa returned and sat down at the table, placing her phone down onto the surface. The phone to Richard looked like a 40-foot-long cinema screen but thanks to its thin design he could at least see over it. Ewa's huge fingers poked down, and Richard watched the numbers 999 appear on the screen. Placing the phone on speaker she waited for an answer. “999 what service do you require?” The voice crackled out of the phone and Richard fell back onto his ass in surprise, the words vibrating around his head. The ferociously loud noise almost bursting his ear drums. He looked up at Ewa who was trying desperately to suppress a giggle, he could not help but laugh and chuckled back at her. “Hi…. Erm police I guess, please” Ewa answered. Without a reply she was shot through to a second voice who began to query about the nature of her emergency. “Hi I know this is going to sound crazy but….” She continued on trying to explain Richards predicament. The words felt like they were barely making sense even to herself. “So you are saying someone has what? Shrunk?” The call handler replied barely concealing an agitated tone. “Yes, please you must believe me. He is also hurt….” Before Ewa could get into the extent of his injuries she was rudely stopped in her tracks. “Madam, do you understand the penalty for wasting police time? I am ending the call. If you contact us again in the same way I will be issuing you with a fine. Your number has been recorded.” The phoned beeped as the call ended.

The two sat in silence for a few seconds. “I guess this is an isolated thing. People need to see me Ewa, otherwise nobody is going to believe us”. Ewa nodded in return “Yes, maybe I can take you home? Give you back to Tracey or Isobel?”. Richard jumped up in response ready to agree to the idea. His body buckled underneath him, and he shrieked in pain. His legs ached but the main pain was his shoulder. He clasped onto his burning muscles. It felt more serious than bruising, possibly a tear or maybe even a fracture. “Maybe we don`t need to go straight away? You look in pain, I don`t think travelling is going to be the best idea, especially in a car at your…erm size. You can rest here for a little while until you feel better.” Richard was unimpressed with the idea at first. He wanted to be helped by doctors, he wanted this nightmare to be over quicky. He rubbed his shoulder whilst staring off into the distance of the kitchen. His mind thought of Tracey. The idea of being handed like a pet to his massive wife was not one he particularly wanted. He felt guilt but their relationship had soured over the years and had become distant at best and toxic at worst. What Ewa said did make sense, he was injured and a little while recuperating may not be the worst idea. He looked up towards Ewa. Beauty and compassion radiated from her as she smiled down at him. There were worse people he could be left with. Despite his helpless size he could not help but feel safe in her presence. “Okay – as long as I am not a burden to you” Richard said shrugging his little shoulders. “No not at all Richard, I will do everything I can to help”.

“Let`s go into the living room, we can watch some TV and you can rest for a little while” Ewa offered down to the little man. “Sounds good to me” Richard shouted back “But Ewa…” he added sheepishly “Could I get something, so I am not…naked”. Ewa laughed and grabbed the kitchen role, ripping off a tiny square just big enough to cover Richards torso. “I have some tape somewhere, maybe you could stick the sides together and make a little toga” Ewa said helpfully. She returned to the kitchen drawer and grabbed the tape and bit off a little piece. She placed the two bits near Richard on the table and he hobbled towards them. Richard struggled and fumbled with the paper, as much as he tried, he could not keep the sides together and place the large to him piece of tape on both sides. After several unsuccessful attempts the paper kept falling. “Need some help?” Ewa asked. “Yes, if you don`t mind”. Ewa cautiously grabbed the square of paper in her thumb and index finger of her left hand. Her fingers moved behind Richard and her other index finger folded the paper around him. She curved the paper around and held the two meeting ends in place with her left-hand fingers.  She looked at Richard who looked back at her with astoundment. He was bright red in the face. As her fingers moved around, she had a feeling she knew why, she brushed up against something hard in his crotch. It would be to tiny to notice had she not been concentrating but it was definitely there. Embarrassment from both permeated the room. She trudged on with her task and with some frustrated fiddling managed to get the tape to sit around his body tight enough, so the paper did not fall from his body. She leaned back from him and clapped her hands in victory. “There we go” she announced, please with herself. Richard still stared back at her dumbstruck. “Don`t worry stud, nothing I have not felt before” she added with a giggle, surprising herself at her sudden confidence. Normally she would not dream of speaking to him with such forwardness but he was small now and she had all the power. Richard jumped back into the matchbox and with speed like an airplane taking off he was launched into the air, Ewa smiling down at him all the way.

“Ana be a good girl and go upstairs and play with your dollies for a little while” Ewa asked as she entered the living room. “But mommy…I want to watch TV!” Ana screamed back in frustration. “Take mommy’s Ipad, then you can have TV and toys and I will get you a surprise later if you are good”. “Yayyyy okay then mommy” Ana replied jumping for joy. She collected a few toys as well as the tablet and skipped out of the room. Ewa walked over to the sofa and placed the matchbox gently on the arm of the sofa. The two smiled back at each other not quite sure on how to proceed. “What would you like to watch?” Ewa asked. Richard laughed. “What is it?” Ewa asked with a nervous giggle. “It`s just that….. I am sat here in a matchbox on your sofa. I am like an inch tall, and you are asking me what to watch!” He replied still laughing heartly. “I am sorry…I am just…” Ewa replied confused and misunderstanding the tone. “No no. I am not annoyed, it is just all so crazy that is all”.  Ewa returned the laughter. She put some news channel on in the background but over the next couple of hours they did not need any TV, the laughable impossibility of the situation creating an almost drunken level of openness and honesty in the conversation. Ewa explained about her life and her family like she was talking to a therapist. She told Richard incidents her height had caused her in the past. “I know exactly what you mean!” Richard Joked. In return Richard opened about his difficult relationship with Tracey. “It has been hard the last few years. I think she is with me now purely for the lifestyle. If I lost everything… well, I don`t know”. Richard sighed. “I am sorry Richard, that must be hard on you. You deserve someone” she paused for a moment, her eyes staring deeply at Richard “Who loves you for you, not the money”. The two shared a deep gaze. After a while the events of the day seemed to get to Richard, and he fell asleep on the soft and cushioned paper towels.

Ana skipped upstairs clutching two  dolls. Her mind completely occupied with the toys she had waiting for her upstairs. She muttered random words at the dolls that would have made no sense to any passing bystander. She reached the top of the landing and noticed that the spare room door was opened. Ana had never been allowed into the spare room. Her father had always shouted if she had every attempted to enter and she knew she could get in trouble if she was caught. Childish curiosity got the better of her. After a quick glance back towards the stairs she gingerly tip toed her way inside.

Ana investigated the darkened room. With a jump she flicked on the light switch to get a better view of the contents. Initially she was underwhelmed. It was just some old boxes piled on top of each other, apart from one thing. Directly in front of her was a little dollhouse that she had never seen before. It looked a little small to be for any of the dolls she owned but she giggled with delight. Without wasting time Ana darted for the little house and crouched down in front of it to get a better glace. She traced her fingers across the roof. Despite her age she was very aware of how brittle the little house seemed when parts of the house just fell away from the gentlest of touches. She looked at the little front door and moved her index finger towards it. She tapped gently on the door “Hello!”. She was old enough to not expect a response but still liked the idea of being polite. She jabbed at the door a little harder and it burst of its hinges and flew outwards into the house. Putting one hand on the floor for balance Ana lowered her eyeball to the open entry and stared in. She saw something! A little doll, but it moved!

Without warning light filled up the house. It`s sudden nature blinding the occupants like car headlights on a dark night. Isobel and Abby had been playing cards on the floor while Tracey and Amy slept on the sofas on the front room. They all jumped up startled. Before anyone said anything 3 huge thumps were followed by a sound large enough to be a building falling over. The light shade overhead swung around erratically before dropping off. This was then followed by the sound of something dragging across the house. They could hear tiles and wood from window ledges drop off with a crash onto the ground below. “HELLO” a voice bellowed causing all the girls to reach up and close off their ears. All 4 of the girls had now run to each other and huddled up in the lounge. 3 Taps banged against the front door, the pauses felt purposeful, like it was building suspense in a horror film. Each bang causing a small squeal to erupt from Amy. The banging stopped for a second. For a moment it felt calm. The door then flew off its hinges and whistled passed them and clattered into the wall of the kitchen. Standing in place of the door was a large and chubby index finger that pointed at then, little bits of wood splintered in the grooves of the skin. The finger moved back slowly. A few more crashes and grunts could be heard before a deep blue eye appeared in the doorway. It was larger than the frame and it glared intensively at the 4 huddled girls. Amy broke and ran from the group and Tracey was next to follow, both running upstairs. Isobel and Abby looked at each other, their thoughts lost in the panic of the other girls and turned and followed the other 2 upstairs.

Ana was not sure what it was she had seen but she knew there was something there. She watched as little legs ran up the stairs case. Her head rose as she watched what looked like 4 scurrying bugs around the higher levels through the window. She giggled as she moved her head to follow the creatures from room to room. Her giggling seemingly causing more panic and frantic little screams that she could faintly make out. “Okay little toys, time to come out now”. The words boomed through the house and the girls stopped for a moment and looked at each other. Could this be there way out? They hesitated, unsure to trust their lives in the hands of this little girl. Ana huffed with disappointment. “1…..2……3 Ready or not here I come”. Amy's screams were the only sound audible sound as the women stared at each other blankly. They looked to the window to the ever-following eye. They could only watch, frozen in horror as the roof above them was tore away like paper at the hands of this little girl. Her faced loomed over head staring down at them. “Found you!”. She looked down with wonder and a sickening excitement. Isobel was about to try and speak but before she could a huge hand darted down towards them. Anas chubby fingers grabbed around the room and clutched onto to Amy's ankle and heaved her upwards. The piercingly loud screams sounding only like a squeak to the massive toddler. She raised the flailing woman to her face and looked at her inquisitively. “You are a strange little dolly”

Dinner & Play by skyscraper
Author's Notes:


Ewa looked over Richard, watching his little chest rise and fall as he slept peacefully in his matchbox, the silence momentarily interrupted by a vibration from her phone. It was Bradley. “Hi Babe, I am going to be late getting in tonight, me and the boys from the warehouse are going for a few drinks” He spoke with the sound of industrial machines and lorrys loudly working in the background. Ewa looked at Richard. Should she tell Bradley? No, the less people who know the better she thought to herself, at least until he had recovered. “Okay Babe that`s fine” she replied “I`m going to be out early tomorrow as well, the other site is a bit short staffed so they have asked me to go up there and help out for a few days. They are putting me up in a hotel all expenses paid!” He boasted down the phone at her. Anger quickly bubbled up inside Ewa. “He cannot be serious? So, without notice I have to drop everything and look after Ana on my own!?” She ranted to herself in her mind, ignoring the babbling Bradley as he continued. Ewa had no plans to drop but that was beside the point. She prepared an angry verbal tirade but paused and contemplated for a moment. “This could be ideal” she thought. Bradley out the house means a few days looking after little Richard with no interruptions. “No worries hun, when you come home tonight sleep on the sofa if you are late okay?” She spoke with enthusiasm in her voice. “Oh..yeah. Are you sure?” Bradley asked, surprised at her happy acceptance. “Yeah of course, you can`t turn that sort of offer down!”. They chatted for a few more minutes before Ewa hung up. Once the call ended on her screen, she looked back to Richard who was stirring in his slumber. He stretched his tiny arms out and smiled at Ewa before wincing in pain. “Are you hungry?” she asked

“I am not a arghhh dolly arghhhh” Amy screamed out as she dangled upside down in front of the face of the giant girl. Her words unclear as she cried through the pain caused by the pressure of Anas fingers. “What was that dolly?” Ana shook the little girl up and down like a tiny rag doll. The onslaught of g forces usually only expected of fighter pilots surged through Anas body and within seconds she started to feel dizzy and vomited downwards, a tiny glob of spittle dropping onto Anas leg. “Ewwwwww, Naughty dolly”. The 3 girls watched on, their mortified eyes winced, barely able to keep looking. Isobel jumped up and down waving her hands to try and get the girls attention. Ana looked down whilst angrily wiping her trousers with her free hand to remove the offending little sludge of vomit. The little girl lowered her head to the gap into the roof. “What is it little dolly”. “We are not dolls! We need your help we are real people” Isobel screamed through the collapsed roof. Ana giggled innocently. “You can`t be people! You are too little”. “It is true! I promise you! You are hurting our friend. Can you put her down please”. Isobels voice changed to a calmer tone as she tried to reason with the gigantic child. Ana frowned back at her “You are my new dollies, not little people. I will put this one down if you come out to play nicely” she said pointing at the still screaming Amy. “Okay we will come out, Can you put her down first though please?” The girl nodded in acceptance to the request and slowly lowered the shaken Amy to the ground.

“Come on we need to get downstairs”. Abby was stunned “We can`t go out there, I am not playing dolls with that fucking giant little rat” she whispered softly but stubbornly. “Yeah, neither am I – this is stupid she could kill us” Tracey added with a little more fear in her voice “We have two choices, we either go outside or she grabs us and might kill us with those clumsy fat fingers. Your call?”. The two looked back at her and without response. They knew she was right. They clambered there way over bits of rubble and headed downstairs and towards the front door.

Ewa had moved herself and Richard into the kitchen and placed him on the kitchen counter next to her whilst she cooked up some pasta for her and Ana. “I bet you are used to better food than this!” Ewa joked over the sizzling sound of the cheap own brand pasta sauce “This is a long way from a michelin star restaurant” she added with a giggle. “Hey! I have not always had money – my favorite food is still my mums beans on toast!” Richard squeaked from the matchbox. Ewa exclaimed in a feigned shock and playfully flicked her wooden spoon out to add to the back and forth. A huge glob of red tomato pasta sauce flung towards Richard and splattered straight into him, knocking him down into a puddle of red. His body writhed and chocked on the warm tomato sauce. Ewa darted towards him and shouted apologies and profanities as she cursed herself for her carelessness. Her face hovered over Richard as she waited with bated breath for a sign he was okay. Richard burst out laughing, he looked up unable to stop his giggles. Ewa sighed and nudged the matchbox in mock frustration before laughing along with the pasta covered man.

Tracey, Abby and Isobel trudged out of the house like soldiers to a firing squad and were encountered by the huge legs of the massive toddler. Amy was near the giants right knee as she rolled around the floor trying to quell the pain in her ankle. “You all look so cute” Ana beamed down at them. Abby was furious, she could barely contain her embarrassment at ending up in this situation and she muttered swear words under her breath. Isobel stood tall giving her the appearance of confidence she did not feel as she looked up to the towering kid. “My name is Isobel, what`s yours?” she asked, maintaining her calming tone. Ana giggled again “My name is Ana little dolly. What are we going to play?”. Isobel winced in frustration, her tone became more insistent “We need your help Ana, we are in trouble. Is your mummy or daddy home?”. Ana frowned again “Yeah but she does not want to play. I think we should play house!” With that she jumped up and ran out of the room, returning within moments with a small plastic box. She plucked up Amy and deposited her in the box with the same style she had removed her from the house. Abby and Tracey both turned and ran back towards the house before a huge hand slammed down in front of them, the momentum of their speed leaving them to career in to the soft and spongy skin. They both screamed and wailed as the hand closed around them. The grip was firm but gentle, the fingers holding them in place before also depositing them into the box alongside Ana. Isobel watched the young girl snatch her friend and mother and pleaded with her one more time. As Ana reached for her final prize Isobel spoke with desperation dripping from her words. “Please Ana, we need help. Please….” Before she could finish Ana had scooped her up and placed her down alongside the 3 other mortified women

Ewa opened the fridge waiting for her sauce to thicken and grabbed a bottle of white wine. It had been a long day and she felt like she deserved a little drink. She placed the bottle next to Richard who was busy wiping his body with the kitchen towel he had been lying on. “I need this” she exclaimed. “Could I have some?” Richard asked. “Errrm I guess” Ewa hesitated, unable to work out the logistics of how that would work. “I guess I could pour some in the lid and you could sit in it? Like a white wine swimming pool!” She laughed. “Yeah sounds good” Richard responded with an enthusiasm that diminished once he looked at Ewas bemused reaction. “I mean, I don`t have to drink it all!” He added with a blush. Ewa laughed and poured a large amount into a glass before adding a few drops into the lid and placing it next to Richard. “I think ill need to help you” Ewa explained “The sides look a bit too tall, is it okay if i….?” she pinched her thumb and forefinger together a few times in thin air, showing the motion she would to gather Richard up. “Yeah that`s fine” Richard said gratefully before realizing he should maybe put up a little more of a fight. “As long as you don`t mind”. Ewa smiled “Let me know if I am squeezing to hard!”. She reached down and placed her thumb and forefinger at Richards sides, the width of her digits stretching across the bulk of his tiny body. She raised him up and was amazed at the complete lack of weight, she could have been picking up a piece of grass and dropped him into the lid as carefully as possible. Richard landed into the waist high wine and shrieked as the cold liquid flowed over his lower half. Ewa laughed at the little man’s struggles. Richard curled his body over and gulped a mouthful of the liquid and Ewa did the same from her glass, both gasping with pleasure. “Ana, time for dinner!”

The girls in the box fought against the turbulence and shaking as Ana skipped off to her room, their bodies violently flung from side to side. They tumbled into the wall of the clear plastic as well as each other. They were eventually lowered onto the floor of a new room that was covered from floor to ceiling in pink. “Let me show you my dolls house” Ana shouted not bothering to look down at her new toys. She pulled a large wooden dollhouse from the corner of the room and dragged it next to the tiny women. She opened the house by pulling the walls apart giving her a full view of each room. The girls were once again tumbled around as Ana raised them to the top floor before suddenly turning the box on its side leaving the girls to roll out onto the floor. Despite being a dollhouse the scale to the girls felt huge. The house must have been built for dolls at least 4 times the size of them. From the looks of the room they had been placed in the bedroom, fitted with a bed, cupboard and a male doll lying on its front in the corner. The women clambered to their feet and stood over the edge of the room staring at the girl. “Please Ana, we need help” Isobel again tried to plead at the young girl. “Who wants to be the mommy?” Ana asked not even acknowledging Isobel’s cries for help. She pointed at Amy “You can be Mommy” before whispering “You are my favorite”. She grabbed Amy from her sides and placed her on the cold plastic bed. “Here comes Daddy” Ana happily shouted before grabbing the male doll from the corner and hovering it above her a few inches from her face. The dolls lifeless eyes and creepy smile haunted the stricken Amy. Ana pursed her lips and created a kissing noise and shoved the doll into Amys face knocking her back into the plastic pillow that cradled under her head. Amy cried in pain, the hard plastic of the doll had battered into her face and left a stinging pain in her nose and blood dribbled down her chin. Ana yawned and placed the doll down onto the bed like he was going to sleep. “Time for bed little doll, you need to cuddle up to daddy”. Amy looked at Ana who insistently nodded over to the huge doll lying motionless beside her. She looked back at the monstrous child and cringed with embarrassment. Humiliation seeped through her aching body. She turned over and reluctantly clutched the cold plastic arm of the massive doll and pushed her body into his hollow torso.

Abby watched the playful child toy with Amy and fumed. She could not believe the embarrassment, the shame of being toyed with by some bratty little girl. She was becoming even more tired of Isobel’s pandering to this little shit. After Amy began cuddling up to the doll, she took it upon herself to make a stand. Pushing past Isobel she moved to the front of the trio and addressed Ana. “Hey little girl!”. Ana looked inquisitively towards the squeaky shouts of the little lady. “This stops now! We are not dolls that you can just play with! You need to listen to us and get us some fucking help. Now!” Abby huffed and stamped her foot on the floor at the end of her shouts. The words sat on the air for a moment before Tracey piped up from behind her “Yeah. For fuck sake we are people. Get us out of this shitty dollhouse and take us to the police”. Ana`s face scrunched up and tears formed in her eyes at the sudden attack. Isobel muttered in disbelief at the two from behind “For fuck’s sake, why have you done that? She is our only chance!”.

“Stop shouting at me little dolls!” Ana wailed out and slammed her fist onto the carpeted floor, the boom vibrating through the walls of the dollhouse almost knocking the girls off their feet. It was a real realization of the power that the young girl possessed over them. Their fragility and puny size never more evident, specifically for Abby and Tracey who now deeply regretted their outbursts. “You two are naughty little dolls! When I am naughty my mummy shouts and makes me go into time out”. She stopped for a second in thought. Without notice her left hand darted for Abby who barely had time to react before Anas fingers grabbed at her hair and yanked her upwards. The pain was excruciating for Abby as she dangled in front of the face of Ana. She screamed in pain feeling as though her scalp would rip away from her skull. Her leg flailed wildly as Ana addressed her. “You are like a little crying baby! So, you can stay where the baby stays”. Her body was moved and lowered into the bottom half of the room, and she was placed inside what looked like a large plastic prison. Ana released her from her grip, and she landed with a thud on the cold purple floor. She rubbed her head desperately to try and alleviate the pain. Looking up she stared into the lifeless face of a plastic baby. Looking around she realized she was trapped inside a crib. Not only a crib but a doll baby crib. The indignity. Abby cursed upwards again screaming to be let out. This was not something she could stomach. For years she was the bully, the one who looked down on others. Now she sat in a little brat’s toy crib with no escape, staring into the eyes of a plastic baby that was still slightly bigger than her. The fear she had was gone and replaced with humiliated fury. “The more you cry little baby, the more you stay in the crib”.

Ana looked up and back towards Tracey who was stood mouth agape. Her hand once again darted towards the doll’s house and grabbed the older woman, this time by the ankle. She was also dangled in front of the inquisitive face of the massive toddler. “You are a baby as well so you can go in their 2”. Tracey screamed and begged the girl to put her down. She seemed much less resilient than the younger Abby. Within seconds Tracey was lowered down directly on top of Abby who she landed on with a thump. “You seem a lot nicer” Ana spoke to Isobel. Before she could continue, she heard her mother shouting her from downstairs letting her know her tea was ready. “Oh no” Ana sighed. “I have to go downstairs now. You can sleep in the crib as well, but I will be nice to you”. Ana hovered her hand to the edge of the doll house and nodded for Isobel to jump on. Isobel hesitated for a moment, Ana giving her a kind smile back in reassurance. Isobel jumped down the short distance and landed softly into Anas chubby hand. She was deposited safely into the crib without the clatter of falling on top of either of the girls. “You can come downstairs with me though mommy” Ana said to Amy who was hoisted up from the bed and deposited in the denim pocket of her dungarees. With a skip and a jump Ana was away and downstairs.

A stolen kiss by skyscraper
Author's Notes:

A little slower pace on this chapter. This is more about getting the characters into their positions as we enter the business end of the story. Most is now complete and will feature a lot more interaction. Stay tuned!

Ewa lifted Richard and his wine lid onto the top of the fridge. She did not want any incidents with young Ana while she was eating dinner. She could send her up to bed soon. She could not help but be excited by the prospect of an evening alone with Richard, even if he was only an inch tall. Richard seemed happy enough gulping down mouthfuls in his wine bath so needn’t worry. She sat Ana down once she had jumped into the room on her own little plastic table in the corner, placing the pasta in front of her.

Above the mother and daughter, Richard was having a whale of a time. He was sat chest high in white wine and the fumes alone would be enough to get him plenty tipsy. He had gulped down a few mouthfuls and was well on the way to being full on drunk. The wine lid had relatively short sides, so he was able to stand and lean against it giving him a full view of the room below. He watched as the titanic Ewa wandered around the room, making sure to keep a close eye on her football field sized ass, flexing and wobbling through her tight leggings. She moved to the side of the fridge directly below giving Richard a full view down the canyon on her cleavage. He peered down the abyss and took in every freckle and wrinkle of the tons of tit flesh. He penis was now rock hard and pressed up against the side of the lid.

Amy on the other hand was not having as much of an enjoyable time. She was clinging on for dear life in her dark, denim prison as the toddler bounced down the stairs. The world flashing by above through the opening of the pocket. The relative space of her jean jail closed once Ana sat down, the fabric pressing against her and tightly constricted her body. Her lungs compressed and her breathing became heavy and panicked. She desperately tried to move any of her limbs, but the density of the material meant her puny muscles could not force any movement.

Ana wolfed down her food at the table, barely stopping to take a breath. “Finished mommy” she cheered proudly, beaming a tomato covered smile up to her mother. “Wow hunny that was fast! Why don`t you go and watch some TV in the living room before you go up to bed?”. Ana cheered with excitement and ran off from the table. Ewa laughed, watching her daughter skip away. Taking a sip of her wine Ewa rose from the table and reached up to the fridge to collect Richard. “How are you doing little guy?”. Richard responded with a double thumbs up and gulped down another lot of white wine. Ewa laughed down towards the little man “Are you hungry?”. “Yes! I am starving” Richard shouted back. Ewa moved back to the table and tore of the smallest piece of pasta she could and handed it down slowly to the little man. Richard grabbed the sauce covered piece that was still at least two foot wide and bit his teeth straight into it. The thickness was difficult to cut through but with some tough chews he managed to have enough to satisfy his hunger. Once he was finished Ewa rose from the table. “I am going to get Ana settled. I will be back down for you later when she is down for the night”.

Ewa settled onto the sofa as Ana sat crossed legged watching a colorful and loud children’s TV show. Ewa was eager to move Ana off to bed so she could spend some more time with Richard. She felt a tinge of excitement rushing through her body. It still didn`t feel completely real but she was excited to see how her night with the little man would unfold. “Come on Ana, time for you to go up to bed now”. Ana sighed with frustration. “Mummy can you go to bed too? I don`t like being upstairs on my own”. Ewa thought about the request for a second. Something seemed quite nice about spending a lazy evening in bed with a tiny Richard, she hoped he wasn’t too drunk though. “Okay then Ana. You go upstairs and get ready, and I will be up in a second”. Ana cheered with joy and to celebrate sprung a clumsy, but impressive given her age, handstand. She clattered onto the floor with a thud and a giggle before running upstairs.

Inside Anas dungaree pocket chaos had been bestowed on Amy. Her world had been rocking up and down since Ana got up from her table but suddenly a huge amount of G force battered into her stomach as her world tilted upside down. She craned her neck upwards and watched helplessly as the world twisted and turned around on itself. A judder of movement shunted her downward and she felt herself sliding down out of position. Another shunt pushed her further down as gravity did it`s best to pull her body out from the pocket. A slow descent escalated in speed rapidly and within a few moments she found herself falling through midair and down towards the ground. Her little body hurled towards the ground before Anas knee moved outward towards the side and knocked her trajectory, taking out some of her downward momentum. Her body luckily only had a relatively small fall onto the adjacent wooden coffee table.

With a thud she rolled onto the surface, out of breath and her body filled with a sudden relief and adrenaline her unexpected survival. Amy took a few seconds before rising to her feet to reassess her new situation. Looking up she was almost level with the laughing Ana who was lying, upper body raised on the floor. Looking to her right she noticed a new figure, larger than anything living thing she had seen thus far. Something seemed familiar about the face that loomed high above her. “That`s Richards cleaner……EWA!”. Without hesitation she jumped up and down and waved her arms frantically trying to get her attention. The giantess above her moved around the room, frustratingly oblivious to the tiny Amy`s cries. She watched helplessly as Anna and her mother stomped out of the room, leaving Amy stranded on the coffee table.

Ana sprinted up the stairs and Ewa made her way towards the kitchen. She moved to the fridge and stretched her arms upwards, her lack of height meaning she had to blindly move her hand around to find her little prize. Richard watched as the huge appendage searched around for him. He was well on the way to drunkenness now and squeaked a few slurred instructions. “Cold…. Colder….Freezing! Come on Ewa you’re so bad!” He belly laughed at her between each word. Ewa could not help but giggle at the 1 inch man mocking her. “Stop it! Or I will just leave you up there!”. Her hand continued the search “Hot…hotter….boiling” Her fingers descended down and clutched the wine lid. Richard sarcastically cheered and applauded as he was lowered down. Ewa laughed down at the little man. “Richard! Why are you naked again!?”. “The paper dissolved *Hiccup* so I just threw it off”. Richard seemed much more comfortable in his all-natural state now. He sat with his arms along the rim like he was sat in a jacuzzi. “I am sure it is nothing you haven’t seen before”. “Hey! I am a taken woman Mr. Barnsdale” Ewa replied with mock anger. Richard was unsure if she had taken what he had said in the wrong way, he squirmed uncomfortably. “Besides…” she added “I can barely see it anyway!”.

Ana sung happily as she entered the room. The 3 women stranded in the cot sat and waited apprehensively. “Hello Little dollies” she exclaimed with genuine joy. She sauntered around the room as she got everything ready for bedtime. “I hate this little bitch” Abby stated with vigorous anger. “This is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever been through, when we get back to normal, I am going to make sure this common little shit gets what’s coming to her”. Isobel was getting annoyed “She`s a child! What would do you expect. We need to be nice to her to keep her on side – she could be our ticket out of here". “None of my kids would be like this. Guess this is what happens to the shit munchers with no money” Tracey added with a huff. Abby nodded in agreement.

“Come on Ana – lets brush your teeth now please” Ewa called from the hallway. “Coming Mummy” Ana replied and darted out of the room, now dressed in Frozen pajamas. “That`s an adults voice!” Isobel stated, adrenaline rushing through her body. “This is our chance, if we all shout when she comes back in we could be saved”. They could hear the noise of bristles on teeth echoing from the bathroom. Ana returned with a skip followed by a larger giant. “Oh my god it`s Ewa” Isobel shouted. The other 2 stood dumbfounded and confused. “Mommy can I play with my toys a little before bed?” Ana asked, her hand reaching down for the toy cot. “No not now – you can play with them tomorrow” Her mother replied, eager to hurry her daughter along. Anas hand grabbed onto the little toy regardless, her hand casting a shadow over the 3 women trapped within. Isobel jumped and waved with as much noise and vigor as possible, but Anas hand shielded in most of the noise into barely audible mumbles to the giants above. Isobel stopped and looked at Tracey and Abby who stood motionless. “Come on! Why aren’t you helping?! This is it! This is our chance!”. The 2 shuffled gingerly, Isobels eyes widened in frustrated shock. “I am not dealing with her! That little bitch is not getting her hands on me!” Abby muttured. “Yeah, I don`t know where those dirty common hands have been, she cleans our toilets for fuck sake” Tracey argued like she had multiple options. “I`d be careful who you call ‘Little’ now Abs” Isobel stated, Abby could only heave her head downwards in bitter embarrassment “And mum you have always seemed to hold some weird grudge against her…” She paused, contemplating the consequences of her next few words “just because she wants to fuck dad”. Traceys eyes darted back, appalled that the elephant in the room had been let out of the cage. Isobel took a breath “Right now we need help. We are literally fucking helpless. If we don`t get help we will die. So put whatever bullshit reasons you have away and help me get her attention”. The two stood still like schoolgirls screamed at by a teacher and begrudgingly began to shout and wave.

Above them Ana frustratingly stomped her feet and sent a childish scowl at her mother “But mum…”. “No ifs or buts, it is time for bed”. Before Ana began a second round of negotiations, she remembered she still had her favorite dolly in her pocket, her mum did not need to know about her. With her free hand she reached into her pocket and felt around for her new companion. She grazed her fingers over each nook of her pocket but no sign of Ana. “Mommy I need to go downstairs…I…I.. I`ve lost my new dolly”. Ana tried to charge past Ewa but was gently pushed back by her mother, causing the women incased in the toy cot to batter against the sides. “Not tonight, Ana. It will still be there tomorrow. I won`t tell you again”. Ana went for a second charge and tried crawling through her mother’s legs only to be pulled out and put back in place. In a burst of anger, she shoved her mother in the legs. “Right that`s it!” Ewa snatched the cot from Ewa and was met with bellowing cries and screeches from the young girl. The 3 women desperately tried to get Ewa`s attention but she did not look towards them, and any noise was cancelled out by Anas deathly loud screams. They were unceremoniously placed onto a shelf nearby so that Ana would have no way of reaching them. “No more toys now! BED!” Ewa fumed at her daughter whose screams and tears had left a little guilt in Ewa. Sighing she offered her daughter a compromise “If you are good in the morning – you can have them back tomorrow when you get back from school, okay?”. Anas sobs softened and she meekly nodded back in response. “Good night now – I`ll be right next door okay?” She ushered Ana into bed and kissed her forehead “Night mommy”. Ewa smiled as she looked at her daughter from the doorway and turned out the lights and gently closed the door. The 3 women in the cot looked at each other in darkness and in disappointment, that was a big opportunity missed. At least they were high and safe from Anas grasp. “You hear that little dollies. Tomorrow we can play all day”. The words cut through each of the 3 and chilled through them like a cold breeze.

Ewa walked away from Anas room and back to the bathroom to complete her nightly routine. She brushed her own teeth and collected Richard from the top of the bathroom cupboard where she had kept him out of sight from Ana. He seemed to have got a little further with the wine as the liquid level seemed much lower than when she was downstairs. He squeaked a few incoherent sentences as she walked through the hall to her bedroom that she struggled to hear. Upon entering the room she placed him on the bedside table and turned the lamp on. Ewa watched as Richard clumsily climbed out of his little wine bath and dropped ungracefully onto the surface. She could not help but be impressed that he managed it unaided given he was clearly drunk. “You okay there little guy?”. Richard responded with an enthusiastic double thumbs up. Ewa laughed and sauntered across the room picking some pajamas from her chest of drawers. She had also consumed a fair amount of wine herself and was in the sweet stage of tipsy. Drunk enough to have gained an unbreakable confidence but sober enough to be fully aware of her actions. She looked over at the tiny man and bit her lip, she had a little plan that she thought he might enjoy. She walked nonchalantly over to him, adding in a fictitious yawn to add to her charade. She stopped near him and stretched her arms up over her body. Tilting her body so her ass was directly in his eyeline she placed two thumbs into her leggings at the hips and slowly but purposefully pulled them down. She pushed her firm little ass up as much as she could as her upper body lowered down.

Richard stood in awe. He had watched her intently as she paraded around the room and now the two biggest ass cheeks, he had ever seen were thrust into his eyeline like advertising billboards. He took in every inch, every dimple as well as getting a look at two tight vaginal lips that peaked from underneath. The smell that came over him was intoxicating. He breathed it in deep into his lungs. His dick rushed to attention, and it took every fiber of his being to not jump into the heavenly pillows of ass placed in front of him like the gates of heaven. Her naked flesh was replaced with pink and cream pajama shorts that only extenuated her curvy rear, leaving the perfect amount of under bum poking out below. Her top was flung off from her back leaving only her bra strap that was soon taken off. She turned around without looking at Richard and he was graced with seeing 2 soft, round and perky breasts that stood out proudly  from her chest. Each jiggle caused a rush of sexual adrenaline that was becoming harder to ignore. “Does she know what she`s doing?” He thought whilst still staring directly at her two mountainous tits. His mind jumped back into reality as the breasts were cruelly taking away as her tight-fitting matching pajama top covered them. “Oh my god! Sorry Richard, I forgot you were there” she said, her tone not matching what in normal circumstances would have been a mortifying incident.

Ewa climbed into bed and lay with her hand propping up her head and smiled down at the minute man on her nightstand and gave herself a self-gratifying inward smile when she noticed his tiny erection. Richard was clearly drunk but the two managed to carry on a good conversation and talked for two hours about everything and nothing. Ewa even placed her phone next to him and played some music through the phone on a quiet volume but loud enough for Richard to imagine he was stood on the dancefloor of a pumping nightclub. Ewa laughed hysterically as Richard danced around and watched his little dick bounce and wobble around. She turned the music off after a while and the 2 sat quietly for a second. Neither would vocalize it but there was something in the air. A certain electricity, a sense of foreboding. “I`ve always liked you Ewa…I know we don`t speak that much when you are working but it always brightens my day up seeing you” Richard was still slurring his words. Ewa now much more intoxicated after finishing off the bottle replied “Thanks Richard. That…I like knowing that”. They both paused. “If  I wasn`t with Tracey…and did not have the kids….” Ewa pulled her hand up to stop Richard, she knew the feeling but did not want him to say something he would regret. “I know Richard. I can`t say I would not say the same thing, but I have a long term boyfriend and a daughter and you have a wife to get back to” she stated with a longing sense of reluctant acceptance. “I know but. I don`t know if it is this whole fucked up situation or the wine or whatever but right now…I kinda wish… things did not have to change”.

Ewa lost herself in the moment. She leaned her head in towards the tiny man and pursed her lips forward. Richard was knocked back a few paces by the force but grabbed onto Ewas oncoming lips with outstretched arms and planted his own much smaller lips onto the soft, moist skin and kissed as if he was 18 again. The lips enveloped his entire body, goblets of her spit drenched over him. It was indescribable. Perfection. Ewa barely felt any resistance as her lips touched onto Richard. His whole body could be swept up into her lips like a crumb of food, but she knew he was there. His body felt fantastic pressed into her lips, and she could feel the lightest squeezed from his formerly powerful arms, as well as a little rock-hard dot poking into her bottom lip. She just about felt her kissed returned and even though physically she could barely register the action, the emotion and significance were not lost on her. She moved her head back and the two basked in the aftermath for a moment. “Good night, Richard”. “Ewa..Can I have something to sleep on”. “Oh shit of course” Her voice raised in volume and her words broke the spell of romance slightly. “Errrm let me see….” She added, looking around for something soft she could give him. “Here we go!”. Ewa raised her discarded panties from the floor and placed it in front of Richard. “Is this okay?” she asked with a smile. Richard loved the idea but wanted to not come across as keen as his mind “Yeah I guess so”. Ewa folded the knickers onto the table to add thickness and Richard curled up into them. Ewa shut the lights off. Richard writhed around in her panties. The smell of her womanhood permeated his new bed and he sniffed at it like a hound dog.

Bradley fell through the door as he arrived home. His mind a whirr after a long night of excess. He had been drinking steadily for hours and had ended his alcohol binge with a few tabs of acid to really set his mind racing. He was drunk and tripping balls, never a great combo. He placed his hand onto the wall for support and stumbled into the living room. Turning the main light, he crash landed onto the sofa and stared out to the wall, trying to adjust his mind back to reality. The room was deathly silent barring a weird squeaking. His wide eyes darted around the room to find the cause and his pupils fixated onto the coffee table. Atop the table was a tiny thing, it looked like a little doll, but it was moving. “I must be tripping my nuts off” Bradley thought. He closed and reopened his eyes a few times, but the little creature remained there. “Well, what do we have here?”

Bradley`s Dream by skyscraper

Ewa awoke to the sound of Bradley storming into the house. Continuous thumps and banging echoed through the rooms, as well as his drunk mutterings. She sat up and looked over to Richard who was ruffling through her silk panties, clearly in some distress. “Don`t worry Richard, I`ve told him to sleep downstairs...” She heard a step and voices, and both panicked that he had begun an ascent upstairs. Ewa was bolt upright and incredibly alert. She subconsciously placed a finger near Richard who in his petrified and drowsy state had thrown his arms around for protection. The banging continued for a few moments as well as Bradley talking to seemingly himself. “Must have taken something again!” Ewa thought.

After around 15 minutes the sounds fell away to be replaced by monstrous snores from downstairs. Ewa and Richard settled for a moment both now aware of their respective positions. “You okay there little guy?”. Richard mortified and embarrassed jumped back from the huge digit. He lowered his voice to reobtain some masculinity “Errm yeah I errm just wanted to check you were okay” he stuttered unconvincingly. “Okay” Ewa laughed back, her heart swooned over the display. “That might just be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!” she thought. “To be safe though Richard I am going to put you in a drawer for the rest of the night. Might be a bit darker and lonelier but at least I’ll know you are safe”. “Yeah, probably for the best”. She pulled to edges of her panties upwards creating the world’s largest womanly hammock for little Richard and deposited him into the swathes of other panties that lay in her drawer and they both returned to their sleep.

Bradley lurched upwards from the sofa and leaned his head closer to the tiny creature on the desk. His eyes continued to blink and readjust as he did so. “Excuse me little thing are you there or am I really tripping?”.  Amy placed her arms up in defense at the onslaught of beer-soaked breath washing over her from this huge disgusting ogre of a man. “Yes I am and please I need your help” she squealed as loudly as she could, the words just about registering to Bradley’s drunken ears. Bradley’s eyes widened and he stared off to the right. “Never had this trip before”. He roughly poked his index finger forward at the little woman expecting her to disappear into thin air. Amy had no time to brace as the huge finger bashed into her. She was knocked back a few feet and the wind knocked straight out of her lungs as her body folded down onto the floor. Bradley sat in shock “Wow that felt so real”. Amy tried to force words out to convince the giant but only pained wheezes escaped past her lips. Bradley stared at his finger and poked the woman again, this time much gentler. Bradley thought out loud “I know what`s happened” he announced to himself. As he spoke Amy clambered to her feet. “This must be like those dreams you have.. when it`s real but it`s not really real” His head sloshed and swooped around his neck “So you are real, but not really?” he phrased it as a question but he did not seem to be expecting an answer. Amy furiously screamed at him through frustrated and fearful tears, but Bradley simply stated over her with a grunt “Well, let`s get a proper look at you”.

Amy had not time to readjust as his thumb and index finger lowered to her and grabbed her from behind. They pressed firmly and deliberately into her side pinning her arms down. She writhed and wriggled as much as she could, but it was no use. Her whole body was no match for even his two fingers. She was raised into the air and placed unnervingly close to his face. His huge pupils dilated and refocused as he took her in. She had never felt so helpless, so insignificant. “You`re quite the looker, aren’t you? Thinking about it you are a dream…. so if I blink you will turn into…BEYONCE” His eyes closed and reopened hopefully, before a disappointed sigh blurted out. “I guess dreams are not THAT good” he stated sadly. “Oh well you`ll do”. Ana screams had now turned into the sobs of utter dejection and humiliation “Please…just help me”. “Don`t worry little thing, you are not really real” he started with total confidence. “You feel so soft for such a little thing” Bradley’s fingers rolled up and down slightly taking in the little women’s form. For such a tiny thing she had some shape to her and he could still feel her smooth skin underneath her silky pink pajama nighty. “I wander what you are packing underneath that. Knowing me you`ll be like an action man and have nothing”. His other hand raised upwards, and his tongue pointed out in concentration. With his opposite finger he grabbed onto the lowest point of her nighty that dangled between her kicking legs and with one movement tugged it off. The straps dug painfully into Ana`s shoulders as the material cut through before breaking free and falling slowly to the floor, leaving her trapped and now naked before the giant man.

“Wow” Bradley gasped as he stared at her mouth agape. The nighty tore off her like toilet paper exposing her full little naked form for his grateful eyes. “You are packing!” Her breasts plonked out and two exposed and large, by her standards, brown nipples pointed out. Her legs looked smooth and slender and tucked between her thighs rested her little womanhood topped with a well-kept tuft of black pubic hair. He brought Ana even closer to his eyes for a better look. “Those tits would be massive if you were normal and you`ve even got a little pussy!”. His eyes gazed over her breasts that to him were smaller than peas, but he could still make out the jiggles and wobbles of them. He vibrated his fingers up and down causing Anas body to judder violently and he watched and giggled as her breasts bounced around and jiggled for his enjoyment. He reached out with his index finger and gently moved it into them, the width of his finger covering her entire chest. He gently made contact and slowly moved across them with a slight circular motion. They felt so soft, obviously much smaller than normal but he could still make out that feeling only a tit could have. With his fingers he rolled the frantically sobbing Amy over to take in the back of her.

“You`re ass is huge” Bradley gleefully cried. Her ass by proportion was ginormous and had always been her most famous feature. He poked roughly at it and jiggled her tiny cheeks around. Bradley moved his fingers up Anas body so that her ass flopped over edge and tilted her over. He brought her down to his mouth and poked his tongue from out of his dry, cracked lips. Amy had now resorted to whimpering begs and pleaded with him to let her go. She felt something wet and powerful lap at her dainty feel before the huge tongue moved up her legs. It clumsily moved up her body before lapping at her ass. It moved across her cheeks and lapped at it leaving sludges of spit all over her. It darted in and out spreading her cheeks outwards, she shivered as it poked at her asshole and made its way underneath towards her pussy. She could not help but feel a tinge run through her body as the massive muscle made contact with her most delicate area. He continued lapping away before a few involuntary squeals and moans fell in with hysterical crying. She hated herself for this, this was beyond degrading.

Moans had begun to escape from Bradley’s alcohol drenched mouth, the novelty had morphed into drug fueled sexual pleasure, a dangerous combination. His mouth moved backwards and licked at Amy`s dangling feet before moving up her body, plopping her full form into his mouth with a flick of his index finger. Amy kicked and wailed desperately fighting the huge muscular tongue at one end and the force of Bradley’s huge  finger on the other. The light of her world vanished and she was left wrestling his tongue in the dark dampness of his mouth like a bucking bronco at a funfair. The tongue threw Amy around furiously like a killer whale would to a victim in the sea. Globs of saliva smashed into her mouth, leaving her choking violently as she was knocked back and forth. The tongue stopped suddenly, and a moment of calm prevailed for the tormented Amy. A burst of air forced her forwards like a cannon ball to the opening mouth and she shot outward towards Bradley’s awaiting open palm. Her front powered into the soft skin. Frenzied she tried to quickly regain her footing, the saliva forcing her to slip and slide around.

Bradley stared at the little woman now lying ass up into his palm. She looked helpless, screaming and crying, drenched from his own saliva. Bradley’s normal subconscious fleetingly reappeared and a pang of guilt and remorse filtered around his discombobulated mind. This was quashed quickly as his brain returned to lust when he felt his throbbing dick poke into the denim crotch of his blue jeans. He pinched up the crying woman and skillfully removed his belt and jeans and lay prone on his back across the sofa. He dropped Amy directly on to the bulge of his shaft pulsating in his tight underwear.

Amy had watched the whole huge strip and sobbed with a knowing dread, she knew where she was ending up. The first thing that struck Amy was the heat emitting from his cock, it felt like she was sitting on an indoor heater. She scrambled around and with each movement pulses of sexual excitement worked through the cock like waves pushing through the sea, knocking Amy off and tumbling down the monstrous dick. Even though the penis was tucked down and lay prone the drop from just the girth was still around 10 foot. She fell and rolled off from Bradley’s briefs and tumbled onto the naked skin of his lower abdomen. His hand lowered and released the beast from its cage, removing his underwear. Initially to Amy it glared at her like a one-eyed monster from a movie. Tanned and slimy it looked menacing. As the fabric rolled away the monster sprang into action rising far into the air, rocking back and forth as it reaches its full height. It towered over the tiny helpless girl like an ancient sculpture to masculinity. It`s tan, brown skin stretching upwards 18 feet into the air.

Bradley looked at the tiny creature sat at the foot of his penis. He was normally incredibly insecure as he knew he was well below average in that area but how the tables had turned. Fully erect his penis only reached a little over 3 inches. He had been ruthlessly teased through his school years. Thankfully with Ewa her little hands had always been handy, but this was something else. His little thick chode like penis now stood massive against this little woman. He penis throbbed with delight. “I want you to get yourself on it and wank me off” Bradley affirmed, his head down back and looking up at the ceiling. Amy looked back in horror. This could not be happening. Even is she wanted what could she do with that thing, it`s much to big.

“Please..I…can`t. Just please let me go” Amy muttered through more sobs. “For fuck sake..” Bradley said quietly, disappointed that this `dream vison` would not comply to his every whim . “Look if you don`t ill just shove you in my asshole. Your choice” Bradley slurred back. Amy gasped and took a step back. This had now taken a much darker tone. She looked at the huge penis through her teary eyes and slowly took a step forward. With each the stench of musk grew stronger and stronger. She reached the bottom of the shaft and craned her neck upwards. She had no idea where to even begin. “Come on!” Bradley insistently shouted from behind her. Not wanting to end up in his ass Amy threw her hands around as much of the width as she could and rubbed her breast into them. A burst ran through the penis shaking Amys whole body and she looked back to the giant who seemed to be enjoying it. She continued to run and rock her breasts into it before turning and grinding her fat ass into the warm skin. She twerked her ass cheeks up and down giving it everything, on the outside she was exhuming confidence but inside she felt defiled and ashamed.

Bradley stared upwards at the ceiling as Amy began her work. His whole body shook when her little breasts made contact. The feeling of her tiny tits felt unbelievable, if he concentrated he could just about make out her microscopic little nipples as she shook them up and down. He was in heaven. Her tight ass was next to hit home, and it almost sent him into extasy. The silent room allowed him to hear every little clap of her as cheeks as the rode up and down on his shaft. “I want you to climb it, get a little higher”.

Amy knew she had no choice. She grabbed on above her and hoisted herself up, the tight skin surprisingly giving her enough give to make the climb easy enough. She shimmied upwards and her legs now wrapped around the dick. She was not elevated up around a third of the way and was suspended using her own body.

Bradley could feel her body as it writhed and shimmied up his shaft. Her little breasts rubbing and dragging against his skin. He lifted his head and watched as her little ass cheeks bobbed around on his penis, her whole body moving and swaying with each throb of ecstasy. He let her gyrate around his dick for a few minutes before pinching her off with his thumb and finger. He lifter her body upwards and dropped her directly on the head. “Lick it” was the simple instruction.

Amy stared down the seemingly unending darkness of his urethra. She was not sure how much more of this humiliation she could take. Death was beginning to seem like the easier option. She had been placed sat down onto the head and her legs and ass were already coated in the pool of white sticky precum she had been placed in. She lowered her head and lapped at the silky-smooth skin underneath the foreskin like a dog to a water bowl. Spurts of white ejaculate tentatively squeezed out the entrance, the taste proving beyond salty. Her tiny size giving his jizz a thicker taste, she could almost chew his juices

Bradley was lost in the sexual moment. The feel of her tiny tongue tickling and licking the skin on his tip was almost to much. He leant head back and grunted with pleasure. He could feel her tiny silky thighs tensing and moving along as she tasted his fluids. He cupped his testicles and squeezed, the motion leaving Ana skidding across his dicks head as she struggled for grip in the silky liquid. He gripped his shaft and began rubbing himself up and down. More and more cum spitting out onto Ana as her platform rocked and shook violently. Bradley continued his vigorous playing for a few minutes before plucking the hapless Amy from his dick. He dangled her in front of his face taking in her form whilst he continued furiously masturbating. She was drenched in cum and her body now had a sticky and slimy feel. He jiggled her around to get another view of her breasts bounce up and down. Nearing climax he brought his hand from his dick and placed Amy on the lower part of his fingers and lowered her back to his crotch.

Amy was now exhausted. Her body was near the point of collapse, and she felt grateful when she was plucked and dangled in front of the giants face. She was getting beyond the idea of caring, she felt defeated. The man grunted and jiggled her violently around, his huge pupils fixed firmly on her tiny frame. She was being eyed up like a tiny piece of meat, the giant literally salivating and licking his lips as he started. The grotesque gurns and grunts stopped as the giant released his hand from his dick and brought it alongside her. Amy was dropped carefully onto the palm adjacent at the base of the fingers. The fingers gently curled around her, not fully as to enclose her but just enough to create a nest to stop her falling to the ground below. The hand then slowly lowered her back to the dick she had just escaped. Amys eyes welled up, this was hopeless. For a moment she had seen some light at the end of the tunnel, that light was now extinguished in the shadow of Bradeys vainy shaft. The giants hand cupped around his shaft, enclosing Amy in between his palm and dick. He pumped away like a steam train and Amy was pummeled up and down. The pain of being brutally dragged along his dick was excruciating enough but the pressure placed on her from the close hand was become unbearable. Blood rushed into Amy`s face as the compression intensified. Bradley let off a load moan and screamed with excitement that muffled its way through his palm. As he reached climax the pressure became too much for her body to take. With one big squeeze of his hand Amys body popped out of existence.

Bradley tugged himself off until completion. He laid back and breathed heavily starting at the sealing. He looked down at his cock now covered in his own cum with red pulpy streaks covering the length of one side. He got up and walked to the kitchen to grab some tissues to clean himself up and tossed them in the bin.

Bradley awoke on the sofa, his phone alarm blaring. His head felt like it was going to burst. “What the fuck happened last night?” he whispered quietly to himself, rubbing his temple. He lurched upwards from the sofa. He opened the fridge and downed a half empty bottle of water to quench his immense thirst. Opening the bin to thrown the empty bottle he looked at the red stained tissue and paused. His tired and hungover brain deeming this to not be something he could deal with, he threw the bottle in and trudged off to work.

Revelations and Playtime by skyscraper

Ewa woke up to the sound of the door slamming from downstairs as Bradley left. She sat up and felt fantastic, even though she had a little hangover from the wine. She stretched outwards and stood from the bed, opening her top draw to see Richard who was tossing and turning in her silk panties. “Good morning” Ewa yawned. Richard poked is head out from the leg hole and waved at her. “Wow my head is pounding” Richard groaned. “Well, you did drink like a swimming pool of wine!” Ewa laughed. “I know!” Richard chuckled. “I can`t remember a thing, my head feels so blurry!” he added. Ewa`s stomach dropped. Did he not remember the kiss? Was he just drunk last night? She felt so disappointed. Putting that to one side in her mind she clambered out of bed “I am going to get Ana ready, I`ll come back for you later” she said with a forced smile.

Ana was already awake and dressed by the time that Ewa opened the door into her room. “Wow someone’s excited for school!” Ewa exclaimed in surprise. Usually it took an age to get her ready. “Yes mummy! I just need to pack my bag.” “Okay then hunny, I`ll go and make you some breakfast”. Ewa stooped as she talked and placed a gentle kiss on her daughters forehead. She knew Ana was up to something but if whatever it is helped her get ready she was not going to argue.

Ana waited for her mother to leave the room. She had been planning her scheme since she awoke this morning. She dragged a play chair from the corner of her room and used that as leverage to clamber on to her chest of drawers. It was an awkward climb but with difficulty she heaved herself up. The shelf containing her new toys was now comfortably within reach. With a tip toe she grabbed onto the bottom of the toy crib and lowered it down. She looked with pleased satisfaction down at the 3 women groggily awaking from her slumber. “You are coming with me to school today!” She announced with glee, ignoring the disgruntled shouts from Tracey and Isobel and the desperate pleas from Isobel. She looked back at the door to ensure her plan had not been foiled and happily climbed back down on to the chair. She grabbed her Elsa from Frozen backpack and gently lowered the crip into the main section.

The 3 women looked up from their dark new position and up at the huge face of Ana who smiled down on them. “See you soon” she boomed from above and with a loud piercing echo the zip closed, shadowing them in almost total darkness. A small piece of the zip remained open, giving them just enough light to see. “Well that`s it! We are done for” Tracey said with defeat. “We should have ran when we had a chance, I knew this girl would be trouble” Abby added, her anger directed towards Isobel. “We had to take a chance, we were getting nowhere…” Isobel tried to explain before Abby cut her off. “Well now look at us! Trapped in a fucking Elsa bag and about to be killed by a class of toddlers! And what about Amy?  Bet she`s fucking dead by now”. The words echoed across the inside of he bag. Guilt building up within Isobel. All they could do now was wait.

Ewa held Ana’s hand as she skipped across the road towards school. She squealed as she saw a group of her friends and ran from Ewa towards them. “Have good day honey! Love you!”. Ana returned the words and blew her mother a kiss as she ran happily into class. As Ewa was about to turn she heard her name called from behind her. She turned and saw Lauren who was the mother of one of the other kids in Anas class. The two had become friendly as they were a similar age and would chat fairly regularly. Lauren was a very tall lady, at least around 6 foot and she towered over Ewa by a head and more. “Hey Lauren, how are you?” Ewa asked cheerfully but was met by a worried and anxious looking face. “Hi Ana, can I talk to you somewhere privately?” Lauren fretted. “Eerrm yeah okay is everything alright?” Her words were not met with a response as Lauren ushered her away from the school to a quieter spot.

“What is it?” Ewa asked again as they stopped a little while from the school. “I`m not sure if this is my place to say this… but….well I would want to know”. Ewa looked at her blankly nodding her along to continue. “Well I was in a bar last night, having a few drinks with some of the girls on my netball team”. “Of course she`s on a netball team” Ewa sarcastically thought to herself. Lauren continued “Your partner, Bradley is it?” Ewa nodded once more, a sense of dread beginning to fill her stomach. “Well he came in and my friend has always had this thing for shorter guys and well….” Lauren paused seemingly awkward at mentioning the word in the much shorter Ewas presence. “She saw Bradley and well I begged her not to, but she went over to him….” “Yes, and?” Ewa asked now getting frustrated. “Well my friend took a video, I guess she thought it was funny, maybe you should just watch it…”. Lauren pulled her phone from her pocket and tapped through to find the video, holding the phone to Ewa with the play button ready to go. Ewa tentatively tapped at the screen, her hand shaking as she held the phone.

The video showed a club dancefloor with Bradley dancing around in bright flashing lights, bottle of beer held to his lips. Booms of music and giggling laughter from the video taker provided the soundtrack. She watched on as a huge woman tapped the back of Bradley. The woman must have been nudging 7 feet by the comparison to the tiny looking Bradley. “How..how tall is she?” Ewa asked, her curiosity peaking above her trepidation. “She`s the tallest on the team. She`s about 6 foot 6 but she wears these platform heels so she is probably just under 7 foot” Lauren wearily replied. The video continued as Bradley and the giant woman danced, Bradley’s head pushed into the underside of her bust. The woman then crouched down so she was almost sat in a squat, she was now eye to eye with Bradley. Their heads moved together and embraced into a passionate kiss. Cheers erupted from the club as people laughed and clapped at Bradley’s infidelity. The huge woman then picked Bradley up from his legs and cradled him with her hands wrapped around his ass, carrying him like a child out of shot. The camera then turned to a hysterically laughing woman, one of Laurens friends before cutting off.

Ewa was stunned. She stared off into the distance, anger, shame and embarrassment filling her body. “I`m so sorry Ewa.. I want you to know I tried, I told her” Laurens words fell on the silent air as Ewa continued to stare. “Ewa, are you okay?” Lauren again asked. “Where did she take him?” Ewa asked with no emotion. “She took him to the bathroom” Lauren paused and sighed “You can guess what happened”. Ewa`s mind raced. She tried as best she could to compose herself as to not cause a scene. “Thank you for telling me Lauren. I need to get home” Ewa’s lips blubbered. She turned and hurriedly walked away, as she crossed the street Lauren shouted across to her “Ewa you can talk to me anytime”. Ewa could not look back, she felt the tears filling up her eyes.

The 3 women rocked and bounced around In the crib as Ana walked into school. Huge books tilted around and 30 foot coloring pencils fell around hitting the edge of the plastic toy with a bang. Raucous laughter and playful shouts could be heard from outside for what felt like hours before a voice cut out across the room “Okay break time everyone”.

The pitter patter of huge feet slapping into the floor boomed around the room, the steps progressively becoming faster and closer, sounding like a heard of rampaging dinosaurs edging towards them. The 3 women were bashed and thrown around the confides of the bag and the crib. Eventually the shaking stopped and a moment of silence fell on the air. A quiet rip of the zip above taunted the women, the sky opening up above them, light streaming into their unprepared eyes. The beaming face of Ana smiled down at them from above.

Her hands reached down and grabbed the crib and placed it on a circular table. The 3 women looked around as curious young eyes stared at them with confused amazement. “These are my new dollies. They can talk and everything!” Ana stated proudly to the group. “Don`t be silly Ana, little toys cannot talk” One of her friends chuckled with amused laughter. “Yes they can! See!” Ana reached out a finger and poked the crib “Come on say something!” The 3 women looked at each other, unsure as to weather alerting the children to their living presence would be the smartest idea.

Isobel as always was the first to step forward. “Hi my name is Isobel. Is there a teacher you could get for us?” she asked timidly.

A chorus of amazed “Ooohhs” and “Ahhhhs” erupted from the children. Their curious faces leaned closer in.

Jack, a classmate of Ana’s piped up, his speech clearly not as developed as the others. “Mine now”. His chubby hand plucked Isobel up by her hair and dangled her above his head. Isobel glared down at his eyes. She felt there was not much intellectual thought between his ears, and that thought worried her deeply.

“HEY! Give me that. You’ll break her” Anna complained and reached her hand up to recapture her lost you. Jack remained firm, his arm pushing back her advances. Frustrated and losing patience she shoved her elbow into the young boys stomach. The pain caused the boy to lose his grip. Isobel sent spiraling downwards.

Ewa closed the door behind her and she held her hand towards her face. Finally out of public eyes the tears began to flow. She raced upstairs and perched herself on the end of the bed, head in her hands she sobbed.

Between her heavy breaths and cries she heard a faint knocking from her chest of drawers. She had completely forgot about Richard. Wiping her eyes and nose she rose and opened up the top drawer to see Richard, nestled in her panties waving at her. Despite herself Ewa laughed.

She plucked Richard up from the drawer and set him down on the night stand, herself perching next to him on the end of the bed. Richard with trepidation asked “Are you okay, Ewa? You don’t have to talk about it to me….but I am here if you do” Ewa let out a small smile. “Thank you Richard, it’s just…well men are dicks. You think you know someone and, well they fuck everything up. Let’s just leave it there”.

Richard looked up with compassion. “Ewa, you don’t have to say anything else. All I will say is that if a man was lucky enough to have you. He is an idiot to ever let something get in the way”. Ewa smiled “I guess in my world you don’t get the gentlemen like you. You only get lowlife cheaters who risk their family on a quick fuck. I mean how do you I meet a man like you” Ewa’s emotions clouded her mind and took away some of her usually reserved inhibitions, she was unsure herself weather it was a rhetorical question about men in general, or asking Richard personally.

Richard looked up towards Ewa. He could sense some candor in her words. “Ewa if I had the chance I…” he paused. Ewa was in a difficult place, now was not the time for his heart to lead his head. “Anyone would be lucky to have you” Ewa looked off into the distance. She exclaimed loudly and put her hands on her thighs “Fuck! I need a new man, a new life! I need a drink l..I” she sniffed her armpit and winced “I need a fucking bath as well!”

Richard laughed at her bluntness “Very ladylike!” he joked. “Guess I won’t find a better man smelling like this” she retorted. She stood from the bed to walk towards the bath before pausing and tentatively looked back. “Hey Richard, stop me if this is to weird. But I could use someone to talk to. Would you come with me to have a bath? Like not get in but just to be in the room. It’s okay if it’s awkward” Richard paused “Yes anything to help, I just won’t look!”

Isobel hurtled down, landing on young Jacks upper lip. His nose had been running with snot and she landed face first in his mucus. She managed to pull her head free, but each arm and leg remained firmly stuck in place. She raised her left arm and the mucus raised with it like a clear film, she strained with effort but the mucus proved to strong and her arm snapped back down.

Back on the table two more hands reached down, 1 girl plucking up Abby and the other snatching Tracey. Both kicked, screamed and cursed at their young captors.

Ana was still busy fighting with Jack for Isobel. After a short confusion from the boy as to where she had landed, he plucked her from his top lip, her body still caked in mucus. Her eyes wedged shut from the now crusty snot. She was now clasped in his two closed hands as he defended from Anas clawing hands.

Tracey was dangled in front of the face of a giggling girl. She was being prodded and shoved by curious fingers. The girl was transfixed with her new prize. In her own little world she was unaware of a charging child from across the room playing tag with his friend and he slammed into the back of her. The impact caused her to drop her new toy and Tracey was sent hurtling towards the table. Dropping ungracefully into a pot of strawberry yogurt.

Abby was similarly dangled in front of the face of another curious child. “Hey fucking put me down” she screamed at the child. “That’s a naughty word!” responded the disapproving child. The girl shook Abby angrily. “Lets play a game. How about fighter pilot?” Grabbing a toy plane from the toy box. She forced Amy in through the open cockpit. The plane was only 4 inches or so long and the cockpit was much to small. She was forced legs first into the small plastic cabin. Her head poking out she was pressed down with an index finger and the clear plastic roof was rolled over her cramped body.

Richard stood on the cold and tiled kitchen window ledge and watched as Ewa turned in the hot tap an  steam filled the room. “Thank you for coming in with me, I just need someone right now. I know if I stop and think I’ll just end up crying all day”.

Once the bath was filled the two looked at each other through the steam. “Oooops sorry I’ll turn around” Richard mumbled. “Its okay Richard, we are both adults here...” Richard cut her off. “No, no. I wouldn’t be a gentleman if didn’t”. He turned and faced the frosted window. Behind him he could hear what he swore was a disappointed huff and the sound of clothes being unfurled and dropped. Looking to the right he noticed a stainless steel stem of a circular mirror. Despite his good nature begging him to look away he could not help but peak as her naked form appeared in the reflective metal.

Ewa felt the cold floor on her feet as she stood naked in the center of the bathroom. She looked at Richard and admired his tight little ass and muscular thick back. Something felt off. The news about Bradley had hurt, for sure. She felt betrayed, humiliated and worried about the future of her little family. She thought of little Ana. She hated the idea of her coming from a broken home. But right now her mind was awash with thoughts of this little man stood with his back to her. She wanted him. She wasn’t sure how it would work but her body yearned for him. The most raw pang of emotion she had felt today was him rejecting what she thought were her obvious advances for naked time together. But she admired his principles all the same. She knew she could have him if he wanted her or not, a thought that both scared and exhilarated her. She turned away from Richard and plonked a foot into the bubbly hot water and lowered herself in.

Once Richard heard the plop of water, he turned his head. He was far into the ledge so was unable to see the bath, he did feel the heat emanating from it.

“Richard, can I ask you a question?” Ewa asked over the quiet sound of water sloshing around the bath. “Yes of course, Ewa”. “Why are men such ass holes?” She asked. Richard pondered over the words for a second. “Well. I guess some men don’t know what they have. I mean if it was me in his position...” his worlds fell away into quiet contemplation. He was entering dangerous territory. Ewa sat up straighter in the bath. “No go on Richard. If you were Bradley what would you do?” Ewa asked insistently, her body beginning to pump with sudden adrenaline. Richard again paused. He tried to think back to his old life at normal size. He had always had feelings for Ewa and there had been a few late night Facebook wanks over her pictures but he would never have dreamt of indulging this as an option l. Was it the fact she was his giant keeper? Something felt different. The idea of her was everything.

Richard paused, words bubbling up within him, parts of his mind pulling him one way or the other. “Well” he began “If I was lucky enough to have someone like you I’d never let them go”  

The words sat on the steamy air for a few seconds. Tension filling the air between the two as the words danced around them. The news was out. Ewa rose from the bath, her arm and forearm clutched over her bosoms covering her nipples. “Richard...I” she wanted to express her whole emotion but just wanted to bask in this moment a little while longer. “I feel bad hogging all this lovely bubbly water, come in and join me”.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12054