Wyatt the Predator by SophieCommissions
Summary:

CRUEL MALE GIANT STORY /// TRIGGER WARNING


Wyatt always preferred to his prey scared and unwilling, although lately he hasn't been having luck with the girls his size. When a box fully of tiny naked girls appears inside his house, very little hope is left for the ladies inside.  


Categories: Entrapment, Giant, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 15398 Read: 15805 Published: June 29 2022 Updated: November 10 2022

1. Prelude by SophieCommissions

2. Tongue and Teeth by SophieCommissions

3. Dick and Balls by SophieCommissions

4. Killer Armpit by SophieCommissions

5. Ass and Nipples by SophieCommissions

6. Finishing by SophieCommissions

Prelude by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

A chapter to set up Wyatt as a character and introduce the victims

Wyatt leaned in close to his prey. She was 19, a freshman in college with a fake ID looking for her first hook up at a local bar. She was beautiful, blonde with hazel eyes. She was a rare beauty, and Wyatt had to have her. He rubbed his hand up her skinny and pale leg, listening to her body’s slight purr. She looked at him so strongly, so lustful. And why wouldn’t she? Wyatt was tall and muscular, with a young and attractive peach-white face. Clean shaven and well toned, what girl wouldn’t fall right into his trap? 


“Why don’t we take this back to my place.” Wyatt whispered, his hot breath rolling over her cheek. The teen’s mouth drooped down, eyes spinning and skin flushed. Her head rested against the back of the booth, unable to support itself. She couldn’t respond to him, the only sound coming out of her mouth being a gurgle. Wyatt smiled deviously. “Here, let me help you up.”



The 23 year old pulled on the girl’s arm and wrapped it around his neck. She was heavy for a girl so thin, but that was probably due to the fact she couldn’t stand on her own two feet. Wyatt carried her to the bar exit, sliding through tables and crowds of people. Wyatt could feel the bulge in his pants grow in anticipation. His breath grew rapid. He couldn’t contain himself, he wanted to pull his pants down and fuck the slut in front of all of these people. Hell, they could fuck her after if they wanted to. This girl came here to sleep with someone, she wouldn’t mind. 


“Excuse me.” A girl said with an attitude, stepping between Wyatt and the door. She held up her plump arm and blocked Wyatt’s exit. “Where do you think you’re going with her?”


“Move it, fat-ass.” Wyatt clenched his fist. It was always the fat ones that cock blocked. They’re jealous that they can’t get any of their own, so they prevent the pretty ones from claiming the holy grail. “This is my girlfriend. She had a bit too much to drink, so I’m taking her home.”


“Show me a picture of you two together.”


“My phone is dead.” He lied.


The girl in Wyatt’s arms groaned. She didn’t look good at all. Wyatt just hoped he could finish with her before she puked. “Listen, it’s been a long night. I’m glad you’re looking after her, if I weren’t here I would hope someone like you was to protect her. But I am here, so allow me to take it from here.”


The fat girl frowned, but it looked like she was convinced. “Okay, just make sure Amanda gets home safe.”


Wyatt fixed his grip on the girl he was holding up. “Don’t worry, Amanda will be just fine.” He smirked. 


“Oh really?” The fat girl crossed her arms. “Because her name isn’t Amanda.” She looked past Wyatt and waved somebody over.


“Why you—” Wyatt raised his free hand and went to slap the fat girl. He needed to get out of here quick, otherwise he’d lose the chance to fuck the college girl. Before he was able to connect his hand to her face, it was caught. 


A large guy dressed in all black squeezed Wyatt’s wrist. The fat girl swooped in and secured the drunk girl from Wyatt’s grasp. “Let's go buddy.” The security guard pulled on his wrist and thrusted him out through the door. Wyatt fell on the floor, scraping his elbow on the sidewalk. “You’re banned here.” The guard said, walking away.


The sounds of the bar fizzled out as the doors closed. Wyatt sat up, grabbing at his scrape. It wasn’t bleeding, but it stung. “Bastards.” He cursed. He felt so frustrated. “Blue balled by a fucking fat dyke.” He stood up and walked to the busy street. He scanned it, but not a single woman hot enough to meet Wyatt’s standards. He slammed his fist into the wall. He would go home empty handed, not a single toy to play with.


Wyatt staggered back to his apartment. He couldn’t get his mind off the fat ass who stopped in. He wanted to make her hurt, make her bleed. God help the next woman who came across Wyatt, he’d make sure they suffered. He’d do a lot more than just rape her, he’d tear her to shreds. 


“Welcome back Mr. Cater.” The attendant at the desk said as Wyatt entered his complex. He snared at her. She looked so beautiful in that slutty little green button up shirt. She was asking to be fucked. If she didn’t have a kid, Wyatt might’ve made a pass at her sooner. Today he was in no mood to flirt, though, so he went upstairs to the third floor where his apartment was at. He’d end up jerking off before going to bed, he’d dream about what he’d do to that pussy at the bar.  


His room door was slightly ajar. Wyatt knew for a fact that he locked it before leaving for the night. Somebody had to have broken in. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his butterfly knife that he planned on using on the girl at the bar if she tried fighting him. Wyatt leaned against the door and pushed it open slowly. There didn’t seem to be anybody in there. Just looking around, nothing was stolen. If the intruder didn’t take anything, then what did they do?


Thud. Wyatt’s foot slammed into a small box on the floor, sending it sliding forward. “Huh? I don’t remember putting this here.” He bent down and picked it up. “What is this?”


Wyatt opened the box. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Inside the box, twenty or so naked women with their knees dug into their chest sat littered around the open space. “You have to be shitting me.” No way this was real. How were they so tiny? It didn’t matter. Wyatt’s night was about to get a lot better. 


Petra was just as clueless as Wyatt as to why this was happening to her. She had always been a good girl. Petra never wore slutty clothes, always had good grades in school, respected her parents and wouldn’t talk to boys she didn’t trust. She was studying criminal justice at a university just outside of her hometown. Petra never drank, smoked, hooked up or went to a party with more than a handful of people. Nobody hated her or wished her harm. Everyone knew her as the shy christian girl at the top of her class. For all extensive purposes, she was pure, wholesome, and gentle. But sadly for her, she had the misfortune of being young, blonde, and pretty; and without her glasses on or any of her clothes for that matter, she looked exactly like the girl at the bar Wyatt was trying to rape earlier. A look that made her the perfect first target.

End Notes:

More to come, follow me on twitter! @Giantess_Sophie

Want to commission a story from me? Shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@Gmail.com

Tongue and Teeth by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

Poor Petra finds herself as Wyatt's first victim. Unfortunate for her, Wyatt decides to have fun with her body before brutally finishing her off in his mouth. 

Wyatt’s giant eyes goggled the tiny blonde in the box as his breathing hardened. He didn’t care how these girls had gotten there or if he were in any danger himself, all he wanted was to get off on these women. He pulled Petra up by the edges of her hair and lifted her to eye level. She squirmed and yelled, which caused Wyatt’s hard on to grow. She must’ve been in a lot of pain being dangled by her hair like that. Wyatt wanted her to suffer, so he swayed her around, swinging her side to side. Her body moved just like a doll’s would, except the features were more defined and the breasts weren’t so stiff. They bounced and jiggled. Wyatt was memorized by them. How could such a thin thing move like that? Her legs and arms flailed, and her face was actually turning green due to the motion sickness. This was amazing; she was a real, living person the size of a toy. 


Petra couldn’t even see the giant. She was being jolted around too fast, causing everything to turn into a blur. She missed the comfort of her box. Trapped inside in the darkness, she didn’t even know she was shrunk. Now she was having the hair she so adored be ripped out of her scalp by a careless giant man. He tossed her around like she was some kind of rag doll. Her stomach was sick and her body ached. If her hair didn’t tear off then her head surely would. It was a miracle that her spine hadn’t snapped. She had no control over her body, her fate was left to the giant who literally held her in his hand.


“Maybe you’ve had enough, I don’t want you puking on my shoes.” Wyatt stopped his hand, causing the tiny to sway a bit before coming to a stop. She was even prettier than the girl at the bar, despite how similar they looked. She had nice boobs, but her ass could have been better. Wyatt raised his pointer finger on his free hand and rubbed it down the front of Petra’s body. He swirled it around her breasts, much to her discomfort. She kicked and screamed for him to stop, but she mustn’t have realized yet how little power she had there.


Wyatt rubbed down the side of her body and pinched her ass with his forefinger and thumb. Petra was in a world of embarrassment and fear. When she was being swung around, she was in too much pain to realize her naked body was exposed to the giant stranger. At first, she wasn’t sure what his intentions were, but now they were crystal clear. Her biggest fear was being realized; she was about to be raped by this giant. Why wouldn’t he? She couldn’t stop him. The only thing Petra could do was try to retain some of her dignity. Even though she wanted to cry, she wouldn’t. “Don’t do this.” She begged.


“Oh?” Wyatt said. “I haven’t even done anything to you yet. Besides, you’re the one who shrunk yourself and came to my apartment wrapped like a present, I’m just doing what you want. What else did you expect?” He squeezed her ass cheeks until they turned red. They felt so good and soft. He never thought he’d get to touch a woman in such a way. Being so small, she could be fondled and caressed by just two of his fingers. She screamed until Wyatt let go of her ass. Wyatt could tell she was holding back tears from the way her face puffed and turned red. He wanted to see if he could make her cry, that was his challenge from her. He’d make her cry and beg for him to stop using nothing but his fingers, and then he’d finish her.


Petra caught her breath as the giant let go of her ass. She was getting used to being dangled from her hair, and it didn’t hurt as much as long as the hand holding her didn’t twitch. “Wait!” Petra yelled as she was dropped. Luckily, she was caught in the rough palm of the giant. Unluckily, his fingers began assaulting her body. She screamed, but his fingers rubbed up and down Petra’s entire body, rubbing into every centimeter of her skin. They caressed her legs and armpit, squeezed her breasts and ass cheeks, and knocked into her neck and pelvis. It felt like five tentacles were groping her body, pressing into it waiting to make their move. Petra was being overwhelmed by the senses. The fingers tickled her as they invaded her personal space. She wanted to run away from them, but there was nowhere to go. Her head spun. Don’t cry, she told herself, breathing intensifying.


“Now for the prize.” Wyatt slid his pinkie finger in between her legs. She screamed and tried to close them, but Wyatt was too strong for her. “Don’t tease me slut.” He drilled his pinkie into her pussy, smashing against it. She was too small to have his finger slide in effortlessly, so he tried pushing harder. 


Petra was in excruciating pain. She moved back on the palm, but Wyatt’s finger followed her. “No, no no!” She screamed, backing up all the way to the edge of his hand. She would jump to her death before being raped by a man’s giant fingers. She wanted to slide off, but something deep inside of her longed to live. Wyatt rubbed his pinky up and down her clit. She felt her pussy tear bleed. It was awful. She mustered up the strength to strike the finger with her fist. 


Wyatt didn’t respond well to that. He flicked the girl’s head hard, his fingernail slicing her cheek. Her head slammed against the palm, blood seeping out of her cut. “Fucking bitch, don’t you ever try to resist me.” Wyatt shoved his pinkie in deeper, actually making his way in. He twisted his finger, watching the expressions of fear on the girl’s face change. “You’re an object now, fucking act like it!” He brought his fingers back over to flick her, but the tiny flinched and started crying before he could hurt her.


Petra cried her eyes out. Gallons of tears she held back over the past few moments all came flooding out onto Wyatt’s palm. She cried and wailed, unable to hold back what she was feeling. Wyatt was satisfied, finally having made the slut cry. 


Wyatt laughed at her, losing control. “Ungrateful.” He roared, picking the girl up by her leg. She swung, tits drooping down as her tears fell to the floor. “I thought you were better than this. Why are you crying? Don’t you know how much that hurts my feelings? I was doing you a favor, nobody else would ever fuck something so small and disgusting. And you repay me by crying like this is some sort of burden on you? Fuck off whore.”



“Why…” Petra cried. “Just stop, I don’t want this.” Blood rushed to her head.


“All you whores are the same. I think it's time somebody punished you.” Wyatt lifted her up high above his own head and opened his steamy maw. Hot air escaped his mouth and washed over the shrunken college student. Tears fell from her eyes into the hole, only to evaporate before even reaching his tongue. She didn’t want to die, she had so much to live for. She was being shown what a worm felt like moments before being swallowed up by a bird, the only difference being that she was less than a worm: Petra was a snack. 


Wyatt lowered her, quickly silencing her screams by slapping her in the face with his wet tongue. Saliva slimed over her. It was hot and moist, massaging into the girl’s skin and sneaking into her mouth. Petra gagged on it, but it was hard to spit it out since she was being held upside down. Wyatt slid his tongue up her body, wrapping around it and playing with her boobs. He moaned at the taste and feeling. Having a small woman’s body half in his mouth was so orgasmic, so sexy. 


Petra didn’t see things that way, though. She was a living, breathing person with a family, ambition, a job and a future, but all she was to Wyatt was a lump of meat to toy with.  The giant licked back up to Petra’s face before sliding his tongue off her entirely. He swallowed the spit, savoring the taste. “Ahh.” He said. Petra’s face was blank. She had no idea what was happening to her, or why. She had lost any sense of reality. It was up to Wyatt to bring her back. He slid his tongue up her side, bringing her arm into his mouth. Her face twitched in disgust, but it didn’t show too much emotion. 


Wyatt placed the tiny arm in between his set of front teeth. He nibbled at her arm, slowly pressing down before lifting back up. She was so delicious, it was hard to show this much restraint. Petra looked at him with a frightful look in her eyes. It was something Wyatt had never seen before— the look of a girl who knew something awful was about to happen to her. Even the girls who he’d raped in the past didn’t look at him with such fear. They were scared, terrified even, but this was different. This was a girl who knew she was going to die gruesomely. 


Wyatt chomped down, completely severing the tiny girl’s arm from her body. As the arm fell limp on Wyatt’s tongue, blood squirted from Petra’s shoulder onto his lips. Petra let out an ear curdling scream, loud enough for all the tinies still trapped in the box to hear. She tried reaching for her wound with her other hand, but she didn't have the strength to reach. She caused her body to sway, making the blood land on different places on Wyatt’s lower face.


The giant smirk. He moved the girl close to his lips to where her head slammed against it. Then he chewed. He bit down on her arm, the crunchiness of the bone echoing in his maw. He smacked his lips together as he obnoxiously chewed, over exaggerating each bite. He opened his mouth wide, giving Petra a view of her dismembered arm as it flattened and ripped apart each time his teeth came down to munch on it. Blood exploded out from the contorted arm, painting Wyatt’s teeth red more and more with each bite. As his tongue smacked against it, blood splashed out of his mouth and onto Petra’s face. She shut her eyes, humiliated and defeated. Adrenaline rushed through her body, easing the pain, but not much. She still screamed, but only on the inside. She didn’t have the strength to draw breath, so she couldn’t scream. 


Wyatt swallowed. “Ahhhh.” He moaned, washing more hot breath over the spit soaked Petra. “You really are a good snack, I want more.” He opened his mouth up again. Spit mixed with Petra’s blood glistened from the roof of his mouth to his tongue. He moved closer to her and wrapped his lips around her free legs.


“No! No! No—” Petra cried. Crunch! Wyatt bit down, severing the legs before quickly moving it under his molars to be chewed on. He couldn’t wait any longer, he wanted to taste her blood now. He loved the way it flowed over his tongue, lathering it with the sweet taste of iron. Even the bones added to the texture, making his snack crunchy and rewarding. 


Meanwhile, Petra screamed and roared in pain. She could still feel her missing arm. She wanted to reach for her leg, but nothing moved. Her body felt lighter but heavier at the same time. Since she was being held upside down, the blood rushing out of her stump leg poured down and coated her body. Her entire left side was covered in hot red blood. It sunk into her eye, burning and shutting it. She wished Wyatt would drop her to the ground. The pain was unbearable; she didn’t want death, she needed it.  


Wyatt swallowed her legs. The sight of Petra covered in her own blood caused Wyatt to grow harder. He loved the pain he was causing her. Women were scum of the Earth. They needed to relearn their place under a man, and Wyatt would teach that to one girl at a time until they learned to submit. He hoped the other girls in the box were watching this, learning. 


Wyatt plunged his tongue forward, violently licking up Petra’s body and licking off the blood on her face, tits and stomach. He licked her like a lollipop before wrapping his lips around the stump and sucking the blood out from the source. He could feel her body shrivel up. She turned pale, any proof of a possible tan disappearing. Wyatt pulled his head away, blood still dripping from the sides of his mouth. Petra whined, she was still alive. 


He continued, biting Petra’s other arm clean off. He chewed, making sure he was loud enough for Petra to hear him. As he bit down, he moved Petra’s almost completely dismembered body over to his mouth and dragged her around it. He was treating her like a napkin, using her body to wipe off the drool and blood that lingered around his mouth. Petra’s mind was empty. She thought nothing, only experiencing what was happening to her in the moment. She focused on the blood and spit that constantly attacked her. She paid attention to the pain her body was in. The only thing she could ponder was why she wasn’t dead yet, and when death would come to her. She wished this was all a bad dream, but she was reminded that it wasn’t when Wyatt swallowed; repositioning his grip to around her waist and biting off her last remaining leg.


Petra was dismembered to a potato. With no arms and no legs, she could do nothing, not more nor fidget. All she could do was suffer with her pain as blood rushed out of her body from four open wounds. It was a sight straight out of a horror movie. Blood fell and splattered against the floor. If Wyatt was thinking straight, he would’ve made sure that Petra was directly above the box so her blood would’ve fallen onto the other girls inside. 


Wyatt swallowed the leg. He was satisfied, showing it with yet another moan. “Let's finish this, shall we? I want to chew on you while you’re still alive.” Wyatt opened his mouth wide and held the shrunken girl above it. Petra stared down at the blood soaked hole. Why’d she have to die such a low and pathetic death? A fleeting thought crossed her mind. She wondered if animals felt this way before being swallowed by a predator. She wondered if the animals she had eaten throughout her life would’ve thought the same thing if she wasn’t a coward and waited until they were dead to eat them. She never felt shame for it, but now she did. Now she knew what it was like to be treated like food.


Petra fell in Wyatt's mouth. She landed on his plump tongue with a thud, instantly becoming reacquainted with his saliva. It covered her. Wyatt giggled, the slight laugh being a sonic boom to the girl in his mouth. Her ears curled as they began to bleed. The pain never seemed to end for Petra. The mouth was so hot that she felt like her body was cooking. She coughed terribly, spitting up blood that she was surprised she still had.


“Since you don’t have legs to fight me this time, I can finally have my fun.” Wyatt stabbed his tongue at the tiny girl’s pussy. She heaved, unable to scream. Spit entered her mouth. Wyatt dragged his tongue up and down, enjoying the taste as he sucked on the girl’s pussy and body like it was a piece of candy. He’d suck her dry. He washed his spit against her, swishing it around to make sure it constantly attacked her as his tongue got to work on ripping her pussy open. She tasted so good.


Petra was having her body slowly ripped away from the acids inside Wyatt’s spit. Her skin peeled, her pores dripping out the last ounces of blood still left in her body. Wyatt swallowed the mixture of liquids in his mouth. He could feel the girl’s life slowly dissipate. He still wanted her to feel being chewed alive, so he’d have to act fast.


Using his tongue, Wyatt pushed Petra over to the right side of his mouth. He rested her on his teeth. Her back was resting against the white teeth, his front row slowly pressing down on her. He was slow at first, only nibbling her like he did earlier. Petra felt the pain a lot more this time around, although she was starting to get used to it. She was surprised her body could still feel anything. As Wyatt bit down harder, she felt the excruciating pain return. Her skin started to tear as the giant teeth ripped into her muscle. Blood oozed out, adding to her taste. Wyatt bit down all the way. It was harder biting through her spine and rib cage, so he raised his maw and bit down on her again. He bit down on her alive body over and over again, taking in every crunch and every drop of blood. Finally, he chewed into her chest and crushed her heart, sharp teeth piercing right through her breast. Savoring it, Wyatt swallowed the tiny girl, unaware of when she died or when she would die. 


“Holy fuck.” He moaned, his cock throbbing. He’d never felt so turned on before. He needed to take care of his raging monster, and he couldn’t think of a better way to do it than to use the girls still in the box.

End Notes:

More to come, follow me on twitter! @Giantess_Sophie

Want to commission a story from me? Shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@Gmail.com

Dick and Balls by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

More fright filled girls become victims to Wyatt's libido, and don't forget about the cumshot!

Alina dug her fingers into her ears. She felt powerless, unable to do anything about the girl screaming above her. She wept silently to herself, just as many of the girls in the box did. Alina never spoke to the girl the giant plucked out of the box, but she wished she had. She wished she had gotten to know her. Somebody needed to tell her family that their daughter wasn’t coming home. 


“Holy fuck.” Alina heard the giant roar. Some of the girls in the box started to scream, others stayed silent. Alina no longer heard the girl above. She didn’t have the courage to look up to see if she was still there. Last time she did that she saw the giant bite off one of her arms. Fingers in ears, Alina just kept her head buried in her knees. The last thing she wanted was to be reminded of her cruel reality. 


The box jolted. All the girls flew back against the wall, an older woman knocking right into Alina. They squished against the cardboard. A giant shadow loomed over the group, yielding a large scream from the group of tinies. Wyatt’s giant toned face was staring lustfully into the box. His giant hand swooped in, fingers still stained with the blood of his last victim, and he scooped up two girls from the box. 


Alina and the woman who knocked into her were swallowed by the giant hand. They were pressed into each other and the flesh of Wyatt’s palm. “What’s going to happen to us?” The older woman cried. She was terrified, so was Alina. They both knew what happened to the girl before them, and they feared becoming the giant’s next snack. The blood on his palm was still fresh, a reminder of what was to come as it smeared onto the girls.


Wyatt deposited them onto his dining room table. He threw them like he was rolling dice. The woman slid further across the table, but Alina was closer to the edge. She was waist level with the giant’s humongous member that drooped far past the horizon of the table. If she were bigger, she might’ve been attracted to it, but at her small size it was intimidating. She wanted nothing to do with it, but it wanted everything to do with her. 


Wyatt stood on his pinkie toes, raising his dick and balls above the table. The girl under him was just as pretty as the girl before. He couldn’t wait to crush her. She’d give her life to help him achieve orgasm. He maneuvered his body forward, casting a shadow over the tiny with his parts. She was directly under his wrinkly yet clean shaven balls. They were huge compared to what normal balls looked like, which made them gigantic to the pathetic thing under them,


Alina barely had any time to process what was happening when the giant ball sack crashed down on her. One of the testicles crashed directly into her face, shattering her nose. The second one landed on her pelvis, doing the same to bones in her hip. She screamed, allowing a wrinkle of ball skin to enter her mouth. She choked on it before spitting it out, her own drool being rubbed into her face as Wyatt swirled his balls on top of her. It was like she was constantly being steamrolled, slowly crushed and flattened by two giant spherical wrecking balls. 


She kept herself flat against the table to prevent her head from slamming against the marble each time the balls rolled over her, not that she had a choice anyway. The musky funk smell coming from the sack caused Alina to gag. She tried keeping her mouth shut, less the steamrolling balls re-enter her mouth, but the irritation in her throat was too great. As she coughed, one of Wyatt’s balls slammed into her teeth, shattering her front two teeth. Alina roared in pain, her mouth filling with a metallic taste. 


When Wyatt was younger, he used to use his little sister’s barbie dolls to get himself off. They were plastic and rough. The sharp tip breasts cut at his skin, and without any lube it was hard to move the doll around. Having a tiny person was different. Alina was smooth and flexible. As Wyatt brushed his balls side to side on top of her, he felt the cum inside them build up. She was pleasuring him in a way Barbie never could. Alina was easy to brush against, and feeling her breast sway up and down each time his balls pushed them was riveting. Her body was the perfect plaything.  


There were two things broken on Alina’s face: her teeth and nose. Her mouth didn’t hurt as much as long as she kept it shut, but her nose erupted in pain each time the giant man’s ball rolled over it. It was hard to breathe, with her nose broken and mouth shut, she was suffocating under the man’s hot sack. Having her broken pelvis also drilled into didn’t help either. As she felt herself about to faint, the giant lifted his balls in the air. Alina took in a deep breath, cool air rushing over the wound in her mouth. Alina tried to get up to run, but she was plastered to the table. Only her long hair wasn’t glued to it, instead static and fizzy. 


Before Alina could even try prying herself free, Wyatt dropped his balls back on top of her. She tried to scream, but the sack muffled her. Her stomach was queasy, she wanted to throw up. The smell was too much, the weight was too much. Wyatt lifted himself off of her only to slam himself back down. Alina’s breasts pressed into her body. Her nipples hardened, but they still weren’t hard enough to cause Wyatt any pain. On the contrary, he liked it. Her chest was tightening, her kneecaps snapping out of place. 


Wyatt flexed his balls, causing them to lift off the helpless girl under them before slamming back onto her. He repeated this, flexing his sack and slamming it back down. He laughed, feeling the girl break under him. Alina was having her face pounded into. She cried, unable to deal with the pain. She couldn’t feel her nose anymore, only hear the sound of tiny bone fragments fracturing even more. Each slam hurt more than the last one. They used to be bearable, but Wyatt was trying a lot harder to hurt her as time went on. 


One the next slam down, Alina felt the big ball above her crash into her shoulder, crushing the pivot and removing it from her socket. This repeated with her other arm as well. Was Wyatt targeting her limbs? Both balls attacked her chest and stomach. Alina heaved as he continued his onslaught. 


As the sweat under his balls started to accumulate, so did the speed at which he played. Wyatt slammed his balls down, rubbing them side to side on the tiny’s body. Alina was covered in his sweat. Her lower mouth was filled with blood. The balls picked it up, and as a paint brush would with paint started covering Alina’s body with her own blood. As he slammed down on top of her again, Alina felt her chest cave in. Her breasts jiggled and sunk into each other, no longer attached to the mussel that kept them up. This made it more painful each time Wyatt dragged his balls over them.


Going into sexual overdrive, Wyatt grabbed his testicles with his hand and started wacking them on top of the girl. They came down with a force greater than before, instantly caving Alina’s face in. They worked on flattening each part of her body, splattering blood all over them and the table. Wyatt crushed the girl’s neck and chest before finishing her face. He dragged his balls side to side, lathering her guts into the marble. He then finished with her legs, making her unrecognizable. If it weren’t for the fragments of hair and the so obvious bone dust, not even a forensic expert would ever guess a girl was here, especially not a tiny one.


Natasha sat there mortified, only a couple meters away from the brutal killing that just happened. She shook and was frozen in fear. Just moments ago, she was being pressed up against the girl inside the box and the giant’s palm. Now, she was gone. Natasha couldn’t fathom where she went. Her mind couldn’t make sense of it. And she wouldn’t be given any time to come to terms with it, either. 


Wyatt was reaching over for her. She started screaming and crying long before his hand reached her. He wrapped his long finger around her, fondling her boobs with his thumbs. She was older than the others, maybe late 20’s early 30’s. It was possible she had a family of her own, or at least a husband. That didn’t matter to Wyatt. He wasn’t an acolyte of societal norms, he didn’t care if she had someone waiting for her at home. He was going to fuck her all the same. 


The giant slammed the tiny girl at the base of his penis. If she was anything like the last one, he wouldn’t need lube to get off to her. Natasha screamed and begged for forgiveness. She thought she was being punished by God. Last thing she remembered was shopping for new underwear at the mall before waking up in a box with other naked girls. Maybe she was being too promiscuous. If she knew this is what her fate would be, she never would’ve even entered that store. She just wanted to appear younger and sexier for her partner who hadn’t touched her in over a month. 


“I’m sorry, just don’t do this.” She pleaded, but her words fell on deaf ears. Wyatt shifted his hand, slowly rubbing her up and down the long length of his already erect cock. She ugly cried, tears flowing and spit gathering around her mouth as she wept. The dick was slimy and smelled like cheese. She pretended that boys didn’t do this. She didn’t like to think that they pleasured themselves in such a way, especially not to the thought or image of women. She ignored it when she caught her husband jerking off to porn or movie stars. Natasha could never be like those girls. Reveling in this, part of her felt happy that a man was finally getting off to her, despite how humiliating and degrading her current situation was. She tried to stop crying, convincing herself that it was okay this was happening. If she were a good girl, maybe he wouldn’t kill her like he did the others. She could be his, an object he desired and adored. Yeah, that’s it. Something like that.


Wyatt picked up the speed of his jerking, his cock twitching and pre cum dripping out of his tip. Natasha was thrusted up and down the shaft, her body rubbing against it and creating friction that burned her body. She tried dealing with the heat, it was no different than being in a sun tanning booth. Her sweat mixed with the sweat secreting from the shaft. It drenched her, the speed increasing. He focused on her breathing. She was used to going immoble as boys did as they pleased with her. No matter how often she’d say no, they wouldn’t stop. She learned that at a young age. 


As the temperature rose, Natasha decided to take in some of the dick sweat just to stay hydrated. It was scorching, but it kept her mouth from drying up. She stuck her tongue out and licked at the shaft. At first, it was rather pleasant. It was lick having her tongue dragged against a water slide, only it tasted filthy and the water was bitter. But then things got worse. As she was thrusted faster, it was harder to pay attention to what she was doing. The back of her tongue slammed against the bottom of the dick. The speed forced her mouth shut, leaving her unable to retreat her tongue back into her mouth. It was brushed hard against the shaft. 


As she reached the base of the dick, Wyatt forced her back towards the tip. Her tongue flipped over, her taste buds becoming reacquainted with the musky sweat and skin. Wyatt was moving too fast for Natasha. As she was thrusted up, her tongue burned against the skin. She groaned in pain, tears again foaming around her eyelids. This was torture. She felt like her tongue was going to be ripped off. The hard cock was too rough with her. Her tongue brushed up and down it, ripping apart all taste buds, leaving her tongue just as rough as a cat’s. 


“Oh fuck yeah.” Wyatt moaned in delight. He was enjoying this. He picked up his speed, pushing the muscles in his arms to their limits. Natasha tried desperately to push the tongue back in her mouth, but that was starting to become the least of her worries. As Wyatt went faster, he pressed her harder into the shaft. Her entire body was heating up, the friction threatening to peel away each layer of skin one at a time. The lack of lube was creating a feeling of bliss for Wyatt, but one of hellish torment for Natasha. 


Meanwhile, the girls in the box continued to cry, huddling up next to each other for some false sense of safety. Some feared they were kidnapped for sex trafficking, but this was taking it to another level entirely. Amanda, Trinity and Haley all cuddled next to each other. They had meant in the box, not even knowing each other’s names. They didn’t speak much at all to one another, but they had a bond closer with each other than they had made with anyone else in their old lives. They agreed to stay together, but they didn’t know what the future held. Only one thing was certain: they would all die in that box corner together. 


After two minutes of being masturbated on, Natasha’s skin was being forcefully ripped off by the large and powerful dick above her. Flakes of skin fell off her and onto the hand under her. Her entire body had turned red from the heat and friction. She felt like her body was flattening between the hand and shaft too. As she was rubbed viciously and without regard up and down the dick, she wondered what would kill her first. 


As time moved on, the shaft continued to rip Natasha apart. Her left nipple was scraped clean off. The intense speed was making her brain crash against her skull inside her head. If she survived, she’d be severely mentally handicapped. Essentially, she’d be turned into a real mindless doll. But that's only if Wyatt let her live.


Wyatt spent no time thinking about what was happening to the girl in his hand, only what he was doing to her. He had a real girl in his hand being rubbed against his dick. This was a dream come true that he never knew he had! He wished she was screaming more, but he recognized that she probably had a face full of dick right now and couldn’t scream. She stopped crying too, which Wyatt could feel, which was unfortunate. As precum continued to drip out, Wyatt got a sick idea. Why ruin his perfect blood stained marble table with cum when he had a perfectly good box to use. 


The giant dropped to his knees, pointing his monster cock directly at the box towards three naked beauties huddled in a corner. Everyone in the box erupted in terror, solving his no screaming problem. Their yells enriched him, filling him with a level of bliss he didn’t even know he could achieve. He jerked off even faster, dreaming of exploding all over the three girls below. 


Natasha’s stomach, chest and face were scraped down to the muscle. As she laid there motionless, a slave to the movements of the giant’s hand, she wondered why she was still alive. She had no skin on the front of her body. Her eyes itched, but she was unable to blink, which meant she was unable to protect herself from the dick sweat pouring into her eyes. The sweat caused her eyes to burn. If she could just close her eyelids, she could heal herself, but she had no eyelids. The sweat wasn’t doing any favor to the rest of her body either. It seeped in between her muscles, entering her body and causing parts of her to expand. 


The giant dick twitched like crazy. Wyatt was approaching orgasm. Natasha could feel the semen rush through the tube. In anticipation, for what was to come, Wyatt slowed down his speed by just a notch, but hardened his grip on the girl. She was being crushed between his hand and the dick. If she could, she would’ve screamed and begged him to stop. But her tongue was burnt off a long time ago. As the pressure increased, she was being flattened slowly. Her bones crumbled against the weight from both directions. At first, blood only dripped out from her exposed pores, but then it exploded out of her as she was completely flattened. At the same time Natasha’s blood erupted out of her and onto the edges of the box, Wyatt came. 


Wyatt shot a large stream of cum out of his dick. It landed directly in front of Amanda, Trinity and Haley. They three screamed and backed up, trying to avoid the next load, but their efforts were weak and frail. Wyatt moved closer to the trio, directly pointing his tip at them. Natasha’s blood dripped from the girth and fell onto some of the other tinies in the middle. 


A second load shot straight from the tip, this time making contact with the trio. Even though the gooey mess hit all three of them—lathering Amanda’s chest and legs and soaking Haley’s hair— it hit Trinity square in the face, scattering her skull and forcing her to the back of the box. She was dead in an instant, but that didn't stop the cum from continuing to build on top of her. Wyatt’s balls were huge, and thus they had a lot of cum to give.


Amanda tried to stand up and run, but the next load of cum smacked into her and knocked her over, making her an easy target for the next couple of loads to bury her. Haley knew better than to run. She was helpless and she knew it. She sat there and cried as the cum soaked her. It got into her eyes, blocking her vision. The cum was hot and sticky, and burned the girls. Each time Amanda tried to move, she’d be assaulted by another layer of cum that trapped her in place. Being this small, Haley finally noticed just how alive sperm was. It spun and wiggled across her. She had swallowed so many of these, and now they tried forcing their way inside of her. Semen seeped between her legs and rubbed against her vagina. If she were any bigger, they might have been able to get inside. 


Wyatt’s smile grew watching the girls get covered in his cum. He wanted to make sure that not a single area of their body wasn’t covered in his juicy cum. He repositioned his dick as needed. He wanted to bury them. Even long after he covered them, he kept beating off his dick until they were buried under mountains of cum. He saw one of the other girls rush over to them, potentially to try to save them. “Don’t even think about it.” He moved his dick over to the girl trying to play hero and buried her in cum too. “Any other takers desperate for my cum? Cause there is more where that came from.” Nobody budged.


Amanda and Haley were suffocating. They couldn’t move, the cum glued them to the bottom of the box. It was wet, but since there was so much on top of them they couldn’t just push it off. They were pressed into the floor by it. Haley cried, keeping her mouth shut. She said under the cum for 90 seconds, letting her face turn purple before finally opening her mouth for fresh air. Instead, what to her was gallons of cum entered her mouth and forced its way down her throat. She choked on it as it made its way down into her lungs. She spasmed, dying next to her friend that didn't live long enough to choke herself. She envied Trinity; she got to die right away. It took a lot longer to suffocate to death than Haley thought. She’d spend minutes under the cum suffering as it hardened around her, removing any hope of escape.


Amanda wouldn’t suffer the same fate. She refused to. She knew what would happen to her if she just tried holding her breath. Begrudgingly, Amanda opened her mouth and bit down on the cum around her. It tasted like sea water. She chewed, soon swallowing it. She struggled not to gag it back up. If she couldn’t climb her way back to the top, she’d create an opening for herself to breathe. 


While Haley was suffocating, Amanda got to work eating the cum around her. It was a bigger load then she ever had to take in, and she was a spitter during her days of getting around. She swallowed as much as she could, feeling her stomach getting full. Each time she created an opening, more cum came down to take its place. She breathed when she could, quickly getting back to eating. After a couple minutes of being forced to swallow the giant cum, she finally made a hole to the surface. She couldn’t move, the cum solidifying around her, but at least she could see and breathe. 


Waves of pleasure soared through Wyatt’s body. He felt his dick go limp, sliding out from atop his hand. Wyatt stared down at the blood on it. An entire person was crushed there just seconds ago, the proof stained on the hand that held her and the dick that dominated her. He didn’t feel guilty or ashamed of what he did. It didn’t matter to him that the woman had a life and people who cared about her. 


Even the 4 girls he drowned under his seamen, he didn’t care about them. In fact, staring at the puddle of cum still oozing and bubbling turned him on again. He imagined the tinies struggles as they were buried under it. He wanted more. He wanted to cum on so many more. He’d show them how much of a man he was.

End Notes:

More to come, follow me on twitter! @Giantess_Sophie

Enjoy the story and want me to write one of your own? Commission me by emailing GiantessSophie@Gmail.com and tell me what you'd like to see happen.

Killer Armpit by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

Wyatt's need to fuck his victims comes to a halt when he questions the legality of the one girl's age. Given that, he as other smellier plans to punish her...


Wyatt reached into the box and pulled out a smaller girl. She had brown hair with brown eyes and a cute face. Wyatt twirled her around with his fingers, taking in her small breasts and tight pussy. She was so smooth, probably a virgin too. He took in the way she wailed and screamed as she was fiddled with and spun around by the giant digits. She was probably terrified. 


Thea was terrified. The giant fingers assaulted her at every turn, pressing hard into her weak and frail body. His fingers were so rough, they scratched at her skin. She was almost afraid to cry, but that didn’t stop her body from forcing tears out. His thumb brushed against her tits, fingers rubbing up the side of her legs. She felt humiliated, embarrassed. 


“Wait a second.” Wyatt said, repositioning his grip to where he was holding her sides with his thumb and forefinger. He analyzed her breasts. They were too small. He tilted her over. It wasn’t unusual to have a tight vagina, but Wyatt was worried. “How old are you?”


Thea didn’t respond, she couldn’t form words. She mumbled and whimpered. She was on the eve of her 18th birthday, only a month and a half shy of no longer being 17. She didn’t like the way Wyatt’s eyes fondled her body. She yearned to be back in the box. Part of her was envious of the girls who already died. She didn’t want to be there. She wished she were back at home with her dad and two younger siblings, but wishes can’t come true for everyone.


“I can’t fuck and underaged girl.” He said, pushing his thumb into her pussy. Her eyes boggled, breath heaving. “Can I?” He debated. On the one hand, it was weird to use an underaged girl to get off, but on the other hand it wasn’t like anyone would ever know. In fact, the idea of defiling this young girl, taking her virginity and disgracing her forever was causing his limp dick to grow hard again. He stared at the girl in his fingers, but decided against fucking her. 


“I won’t fuck you, but you still need to be punished for teasing me like this.” Wyatt took a seat on a chair he had by the table. Thea was relieved that she wouldn’t be raped by the giant, although she was weary about what he meant by punishment. She couldn’t imagine anything worse than being forced to have sex with a giant. 


“Pee-eew, I reek.” Wyatt said, taking in a big whiff. “Don’t you think so, jailbait?”


Thea was confused by the question. She hadn’t noticed his smell before, the scent of iron and metal was all consuming to her. Was this a test? The look on his face was anything but sincere, he was trying to trick her. What should she say? He wouldn’t like the truth, but if he thinks she’s lying she might be punished anyway. “I don’t smell anything.” She wasn’t sure if he heard him. 


“Oh, really?” The giant bit his lip. “Why don’t you get a little closer and take in a sniff?” Wyatt lifted his arm up. 


Thea screamed as she was thrusted through the air, landing hard into the armpit of the giant older man. She was shoved into his cotton shirt, but she could still feel the pudgy hot skin beneath it. Wyatt had his finger drilling into her back, pushing her deeper into his armpit. Thea coughed, the sudden change in air quality irritating her lungs. The smell wasn’t helping either. Wyatt clearly didn’t put on deodorant, and the shirt Thea was being pressed into was drenched in armpit sweat. 


“How’s that smell?” Wyatt chuckled. “Can you smell it, or do you still need to get closer?” Wyatt pressed harder into her back, her body sinking into the flesh. A moan escaped his lips. The tiny girl squirmed under his finger. Wyatt wondered if she would still be doing that if she knew how good it felt to Wyatt. She also must not understand that if Wyatt let go, she would fall to her death.


Thea tried speaking, by the soaked cotton sucked into her mouth. She gagged and spit it out. She didn’t know how to describe the scent other than saying it smelt like straight sweat mixed with lighter fluid and virgin oil. Saying she couldn’t smell anything wasn’t a good idea, maybe the truth would work. “It smells awful. I promise to be good for now on, please just get me away from your armpit.”


“What? You think it smells bad?” Wyatt said ignoring her pleas. “I think you just need to get a better whiff of it. Picking the tiny girl up, Wyatt maneuvered her under the arm of his shirt and started pressing her into the skin and hair of his armpit. 


Thea was shoved into a jungle of tangly hairs and a swamp of sweat. Her body was forced into the mushy skin of Wyatt’s armpit. His armpit hairs scratched her body and tickled her exposed vagina. The smell was a lot worse there. Her body was quickly assaulted by liters of sweat dripping out of Wyatt’s body and onto her. It was warm and sticky and covered her entire body. All of that mixed with the intense heat created a feeling Thea despised. She wanted to be anywhere but there. She cried, never having experienced something so foul. She gagged and choked, each breath burning her throat. So many things were happening to her at the same time, it was over stimulating. She couldn’t handle it. 


“How’s it smell now?” Wyatt asked.


Tears falling down from her eyes, Thea only had one answer left to try. “It smells really good.” 


“Oh, really?” Wyatt couldn’t hold back a smile. “Well if you like it so much, how about I let you stay there a little longer?” 


“No!” Thea said, but Wyatt was already using his fingers to shove her entire body into his armpit. She screamed, slimy hairs entering her mouth causing her to gag. She spit all over the armpit, mixing his sweat with her saliva that was then rubbed back onto her body. 


“Aww, you’re kissing it.” Wyatt said. “You must really like it.” Thea was humiliated and embarrassed that Wyatt mistook her spitting up for her kissing his armpit, and it was even worse that the others in the box would now assume the same. “Let’s move you around a bit, yeah?”  


Wyatt started rubbing tiny Thea into his armpit. He rubbed her around it, really soaking her in his sweat. He moaned, realizing how awful of a time his victim was probably having.


Thea’s head spun and she was shoved against and around the armpit. Her nose was pressed roughly into it. She didn’t even have to breathe through it to pick up the scent, the stink was that bad. Breathing through her mouth only caused her tongue to drag against the pit and lick up sweat. She tried to avoid that when she could, but the smell would get so bad that she had to. Hairs stuck to her body, including her mouth. She tried keeping her legs closed together, but sometimes the sweat would force it apart and splash against her vagina. 


“Having fun whore—sorry, little girl?” Wyatt was squeezing her as hard as he could without breaking her. He paid close attention to the way her body felt being squished against his armpit. The smell radiating from it was bad enough for him, the tiny girl must’ve been experiencing the flames of hell down there. He wasn’t sure if she was crying, but she probably was. 


“Sorry little lady, but my arms are getting tired from being raised up like this. I’m nice though, so I’ll let you stay there.” Wyatt let go of her. Like he hoped, her body was glued to his sweaty armpit. After taking in another look at her, he lowered his arm, trapping her in between his full underarm. 


Thea felt a hot, sweaty, hairy, flesh armpit slam into her back. Now she was completely emerged, her entire body trapped between two giant walls that threatened to bake her. It was harder to breathe, and the little light she had to see had vanished. Thea tried grabbing at the armpit hairs to attempt to pull herself out, but they were too slippery to get a firm grip. She was trapped here.


After a few minutes of feeling the girl squirm around in his underarm, Wyatt was growing bored. He wasn’t liking this as much as he thought he would, and couldn’t get his mind off playing with the other girls in the box. Maybe he should just throw this one in the garbage? Nobody would find her, so he wouldn’t be in trouble. She’d die quickly probably, unless she ate the trash and survived long enough to crawl out and make it to the door. The garbage disposal would probably be a better solution, but that would be a bitch to clean up. He decided to just kill her there in her armpit, her remains would wash down the drain whenever he took his next shower. 


The walls around Thea started pushing into each other. At first, it was slow, but then it picked up. Wyatt was pressing his arm hard into his side. The soft armpit quickly turned hard as Thea was becoming acquainted with the muscles and bones underneath them. She tried to scream, but like the others her screams were muffled by the giant’s skin. Her body ached. She wasn’t strong enough to fight against it. 


Thea’s bones began to break as Wyatt squeezed his armpit harder into her. Hairs forced their way down her throat, making her gag and almost throw up blood as her ribs were punctured. Her body compressed on itself. Wyatt could feel the warm blood rush down the side of his arm. He moaned, pushing his arm over to increase the pressure on the girl. When that happened, she popped. A girl once full of life and ambition was now reduced to a flattened paste between a man’s armpit. 


Wyatt lifted his arm and took a look at the damage. Thea’s guts fell to the floor, her body stuck to the underarm. “Ew, gross.”

End Notes:

More to come, follow me on twitter! @Giantess_Sophie

Want to commission a story from me? Shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@Gmail.com

Ass and Nipples by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

Zoey's rebellious spirit doesn't end well for her when she ends up inside Wyatt's ass. The situation gets worse when Wyatt uses another girl to stimulate his nipples

Of course Zoey was scared like the others; you’d have to be a psychopath not to be in the presence of such a monster. The difference between Zoey and the others was that she could push past that fear. Each minute in the box was a minute she could be using for escape. She tried climbing, but the cardboard was too tall for her to scale. She asked the other girls to help lift her out, but they were all too frightened to move. Trying to tear her way out also proved fruitless, being shrunk also made her weak. 


Not everyone of her ideas were the most logical, or most sanitary. She saved those for last. After realizing she couldn’t ram hard enough into the box to tip it over, she knew she had to try a more drastic approach. It was awful and heartbreaking watching those three girls drown under the giant man’s discharge, but Zoey couldn’t help but wonder how she could use the cum to get out of the box. 


Zoey crawled over to it, scanning the white substance. She could see the leg of one of the girl’s poking out. She knew better than to check if she were still alive, the answer was clear. If the cum hadn't hardened all the way yet, Zoey might be able to use its stickiness to climb the wall. It was a crazy idea, but if there was a chance it might work she had to try it. 


The small girl dug her hands into the cum. It was still warm but malleable. If it were still too wet, then there was a chance she could stick it to the wall anyway and wait for it to cool, using it as a stepping stool to easily climb out. Zoey tried focusing on her escape, it was the only thing she could do to distract herself from the fact that she was practically lathering this man’s cum onto her hands and forearms. 


“Someone’s an eager little whore, aren’t they.”


Zoey jumped, her both falling open. She pulled her arms out, the giant load sticking to her arms. Her heart pounded through her ears. How stupid could she be? She should’ve waited until after he took another girl before trying this plan. It would’ve been too much of a gamble, but at least it wouldn’t be a death sentence like this. Should she try to scale the box now? He’d surely see her, but at least she’d have a chance.


Sadly, the choice was taken from her when Wyatt’s large fingers curled around her body and lifted her out of the box. She screamed and kicked, but like the others she was no match for his grip. He fiddled her around, raising her to his giant eye. “Aww, you’re rubbing daddy’s cum into your body? Good girl, but that’s a rather naughty thing to do isn’t it?”


“Fuck you! Put me down now!” Zoey demanded. She wouldn’t belittle herself anymore than she already had, if she went down she was doing it fighting. 


“Hey, no need for that kind of hostility. I know you’re eager to go down there, but it just isn’t ready yet.” Wyatt said, nodding towards his dick. Zoey was sick to her stomach. “But there are other ways to please me if that's what you want. It’s actually refreshing to have a girl I don’t have to force.”


“You’re disgusting, you absolute—” 


Wyatt shoved his thumb into Zoey’s mouth, silencing her. “You were doing so well, why do girls always have to open their mouths? They’re much better seen, played with, and not heard. Anyway, time to get me off.” Wyatt bent over, spreading his cheeks. He lowered his hand down to it and shoved Zoey inside, shoving her right into her asshole.


Before she even made contact with the giant anus, Zoey was assaulted by the worst smell she ever experienced in her life. It was everything Thea had experienced earlier— the smell of sweat, mushy and unbathed skin—only Zoey had the extra flavor with the smell of steaming hot shit. Her eyes began to water the second she was lowered into the ass; not because she was crying, but because of how foul smelling the environment was. As she got closer to the anus, the smell increased, gripping every part of her body and pulling her in. 


Zoey’s head was forced through the pulsing anus. Despite her strong self control, she threw up the second she was put in and her face scraped against an unwiped piece of shit. Her regurgitated dinner splattered across her face. She tried holding more back, but it just came spewing out of her mouth. It shot from her nose, burning it and the back of her throat. She tried catching her breath, but the air inside the anus was so limited and smelled so awful. Not to mention it was toxic. It burned her lungs as she breathed in and it churned her stomach. She wanted to puke again, and despite holding it back for a record of 4 seconds, another round came flying out. 


“Oh fuck yes.” Wyatt shouted, reveling in the pleasure he was feeling. Very rarely did he stimulate his anus, but he figured that this was a chance he wasn’t very likely to ever receive again. He pressed his finger into her vagina, pushing forward deeper inside of him. Her huge tits slammed against his anus, refusing to be pushed inside. Little did they know how good it felt. Wyatt pressed hard into the tiny girl, the resistance created by her breasts sending him over the top. He moaned like a bitch, but took no shame in it. When the breasts were finally pushed through, Wyatt was using enough force to push Zoey in all the way to her waist.


The deeper she got, the tighter Wyatt’s hole became. Zoey could barely breathe. In fact, she was gasping for air. The muscles around her squeezed into her, trying to push her out like she was a log of shit. She couldn’t give up hope now. She dug her hands into the walls around her and tried pushing herself out, but Wyatt’s finger was preventing her from making any leeway. Not only that, but the cum still on her hands mixed with the wet walls made it impossible to secure any type of grip. She screwed herself over.


On Wyatt’s side of things, Zoey’s struggles were like a message. Maybe she really was eager to pleasure him. Everything she was doing was just perfect. His dick was growing hard— if he wasn’t careful he would cum again. He twisted his finger, digging into the girl’s vagina while simultaneously pushing her deeper into her knees. That’s as deep as he was willing to push her, he didn’t want to get any shit in his finger. Well, not anymore shit on his finger, since he considered little Zoey a piece of shit from that start.


Zoey’s face was being shoved into his intestines. There was nowhere else for her to go. The shitty smell invaded her nose, yet it carried no air with it. She struggled as much as she could inside the asshole, desperate for any route of escape. Was this really it? Was she going to die inside a giant man’s asshole? She couldn’t, such a thing wasn’t possible. As the lack of air started making her dizzy, she thought of her family. It didn’t take long for her face to turn red, then blue and finally purple. After half a minute she couldn’t raise her arms to struggle, and her body went limp. She was left with her thoughts in her final moments, that and the closing in walls of Wyatt’s asshole. It was a sad and pathetic death, but at least nobody would ever know. After another minute of Wyatt using her tiny body to pleasure his asshole, she finally passed away, dying due to the lack of oxygen inside of him.


“This is fucking amazing.” Wyatt continued to swirl the tiny girl around inside of him, unaware that she wasn’t alive. His dick was raging. He didn’t want to cum again just yet, but he needed some other type of stimulation. He dropped to his knees and dug his hand into the box, picking up the first tiny he could find.


The giant pulled out 20 year old Riley, a girl with hair that wasn’t even long enough to droop past her ears. She had several piercings throughout her body, plenty of which were on her face. Despite being rather pretty, Wyatt wasn’t happy with what he saw. “Is this a fucking dyke?” He asked himself. He shook his head. “Next.” He disposed of the tiny by shoving her in between his ass cheeks. Wyatt grabbed the box and stood up. “Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?”


As Wyatt walked to the bedroom, Riley was being repeatedly slammed into the giant slimy ass cheeks around her. The smell wasn’t nearly as bad as the smell Zoey experienced in her final moments, but it was still overwhelming to Riley’s tiny body. She was lathered in sweat as the cheeks slid against her. The force pressing into wasn’t too bad, but it was enough to cause her pain. 


Things got worse as Wyatt walked up the stairs. His cheeks were compressing, shifting a lot further with each stride in order to reach each step. It tore at Riley’s body, pushing her in two separate directions. Her body molded into the plump flesh. It was humiliating, but Wyatt’s ass wasn’t the worst place to be in comparison to where the others were. She wouldn’t die easily, not with the ass cheeks acting as cushions. It was still difficult to breathe, but she was able to do it.  


Wyatt walked down the hallway towards his room. Having the tiny between his cheeks actually felt quite good. It wasn’t anywhere near orgasmic, but it was nice. She felt a little rough, and her piercings were causing him a little discomfort, but he wanted her to die in his ass like the shit she was, just like the other girl. He entered his room, keeping the lights off save for a dim lamp light that set the mood. 


He looked down at the girls still left in the box. He noticed that they were different sizes, but nothing too drastic except for one. She was over a foot in length, a little larger than a barbie doll. She was curled up into a ball, which was likely why Wyatt hadn’t noticed her sooner. He could have fun with her, but he’d save her for the end of the night. Instead, he’d focus on stimulating himself. 


Wyatt sat down on his bed and pulled another girl out from the box. “Nice, one that actually looks like a girl.” He said, unaware of the increase in pressure Riley was feeling as he sat down. His two giant cheeks squeezed into each other, pressing roughly into the tiny girl. 


Kacey was thin, fair and blonde. She had lost her whits a long time ago. Being shrank made her mind spin out of control, and hearing the horrific screams of the girls Wyatt tortured broke her. Her eyes were bloodshot, dry from crying out every last tear in her body. She didn’t even have the strength to scream anymore, all she did was murmur painfully as Wyatt slammed her against his soft nipple. 


“Alright baby, let’s get this started yeah?” Lightly pressing his finger into her smooth back, Wyatt rotated Kacey counter clockwise around his areola. He let out a gentle moan, the feeling of the tiny girl’s hot breath washing over his sensitive nipple unexpectedly exciting him. Part of him still couldn’t believe he had a box filled with tiny girls inside. He would save some of them for a different day, maybe keep some as pets. He was unlikely to ever find more, he needed to be conservative. 


As the stimulation increased, Wyatt unknowingly started clenching his butt cheeks. Riley screamed, the cheeks attacking her at either side of her. The heat was increasing as well, Wyatt’s butt sweat washing over her tiny body. She tilted her head to the side to spit out the sweat that snuck into her mouth. Her breasts ached— they were taking most of the force from the ass cheeks. Riley scratched at the giant flesh walls with her finger nails, but it wasn’t enough to cause Wyatt any pain or to even get him to notice her. 


Kacey laid numb and unresponsive as Wyatt pushed her around. The skin under her was starting to harden, and Wyatt kept slamming her head against his nipple every time she passed it. She wanted it to be over, but her brain was unable to recognize the impermanence of the situation. To her, this was what her life was now. From then until the end of time, she’d have Wyatt’s giant finger pressing into her back and rubbing her into his nipple. The sad thing, chances are she was right. Nobody yet had survived being taken out of the box by Wyatt, some people didn’t even make it out of the box. Maybe she should consider herself lucky she even got to see the outside of it, or maybe she should be envious of the girl who died early. 


Wyatt rubbed his free hand against the shaft of his penis. He was getting ready to jerk it off again. He thought about how he’d want to finish it. The tall girl in the box was definitely how he wanted to cum, but he couldn’t jump right to that. No, he had to get himself warmed up first. Rubbing his penis as he rubbed the tiny girl into his nipple was a good start, but it wouldn’t be enough. He could always whip out his flesh light again, that would be a for sure way to get him rock hard.


Riley was overheating in the ass. She struggled for breath, yearning for air that wasn’t infused with the smell of shit. Her life surely was over. The cheeks pressed too tightly into her for her to have any hope of crawling out and escaping, not that she’d have anywhere to go afterwards. Why did it have to be him? Why did she have to be shrunk and placed in his presence? She knew most people weren’t like this, most people would’ve helped her. Why did it have to be Wyatt?


“Oh fuck yes.” Wyatt said, pressing tiny Kacey harder into his nipple. He rubbed faster, Kacey’s weak whimpers coming out more hoarse. She hated herself, hated her life. Wyatt was jerking off vigorously, he didn’t care if he came early anymore. Kacey felt so good against his nipple, he earned his cum. He pressed harder, rubbed faster, until eventually— Crack!


Kacey’s body folded under the giant finger, her bones cracking and the finger flattening her heart. Her head spun as she died, release finally being granted to her. Wyatt let go of his dick, feeling the warm blood ooze down his chest. “Fuck!” he screamed, a release of his own denied to him. He stood up, not wanting the blood to stain his sheets. Then he noticed they already had, which made him mad. 


Riley felt the pressure increase drastically inside the ass. Wyatt was pressing both of his hands into the side of his cheeks, pressing them hard into her. He was trying to kill her. This was it, the moment Riley feared. She feared as the muscles in Wyatt’s ass pushed through the soft flesh. Her breasts popped and flattened, and soon after her chest caved in. The cheeks crushed both of her legs, her arms being the next to give out. With one last scream, Riley’s head bursts open and flattened, blood spewing everywhere and dripping out of Wyatt’s ass.


“Stupid weak ass bitches.” Wyatt cursed, calming down. He needed to finish this, now.

End Notes:

One more chapter to go!

Follow me on twitter! @Giantess_Sophie

Want to commission a story from me? Shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@Gmail.com

Finishing by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

Totally didn't realize I never added the endings to this. Sorry!

Wyatt reached into the box for the tall girl, but accidentally pulled out another short one. She was a red head with hazel eyes and freckles all over her face. He briefly debated putting her back and grabbing the tall girl, but he decided against it. He could fuck her another time, and if he were careful, he could fuck her multiple times. 


Wyatt threw the tiny girl on the bed. Sabrina tumbled across the blanket, still relatively close to the edge. She screamed and heaved, jumping up to her feet and running to the other side of the mattress. She barely made it further than an inch before Wyatt’s giant shadow fell over top of her. Within seconds, his dick was descending towards her, making contact and shoving her into the blanket.


Sabrina felt her body give in and slam against the bed. She screamed, the heavy and girthy penis crashing into as it still grew. She dug her fingernails into the bed to try and pull herself forward and out from the dick, but it was too strong for her. The member wasn’t only big, but sweaty and scratchy. It irritated her entire bare backside, slathering her in stink sweat. Panicking, she tried pulling harder on the blanket, but only managed to move it closer to her. She was having a panic attack, one induced by the fear of what was about to come. Would the giant try shoving his penis inside of her? She would burst instantly, not a chance of survival. She didn’t want to die that way. 


Wyatt bucked his hips and thrusted them forward. He loved the way the tiny girl’s body felt as it was roughly rubbed against the length of his shaft. He dug his dick back into her, pulling away and shoving it back in. This was showing of how bad he had it, how desperate he was to come: he was drying humping a girl on his bed. He didn’t have the strength to grab the resistance one from the box, he needed pleasure now. That’s why as he thrusted himself on top of the tiny girl, cumming and dominance was the only goal he had in mind.


The mattress sank around her, threatening to consume her if the dick didn’t give way on her body and offer temporary moments of reprieve. If Sabrina was against a table, she would’ve been crushed long ago. Wyatt was pressing into her with such a great force that only something soft like a mattress covered in a blanket could soften the blow enough for her to get away with only a few bruises. Despite this, it seemed the dick was doing everything it could to push Sabrina’s body to its breaking point. As its skin slammed against hers, the loud clapping sound was ear piercing. Sabrina could even feel precum being rubbed down her back whenever the giant would get off her long enough to pull his head that high. Her body wouldn’t last long under the pressure. Wyatt was taking longer and longer to get off of her, and she knew her body wouldn’t last much longer if he didn’t stop now.  She feared death, but she feared being came on too.


Wyatt was having trouble reaching his orgasm. It was so easy earlier, what was happening. He tried slamming his penis harder into the girl, rubbing his length down every inch of her back, but nothing was sending him over the tipping point. He didn’t want to just get up and try something differently, he so desperately wanted to drown this little whore in his cum. She deserved it, she was probably a slut in her old life. She probably wanted it, too, Wyatt had to give it to her.


Sabrina was crying. Her body groaned and ached, her psyche falling apart. She wanted this to end, but Wyatt kept going. Why did it have to be her? There were plenty of other girls in the box, why did it have to be her? How many others thought the same thing? Despite how hard she tried, she couldn’t get her mind off what was happening to her. Wyatt was slamming his giant dick on top of her, dry humping her into the bed until she broke and bleed. This was real, not a dream.


Wyatt was thrusting his hardest into the bed, hard enough that even his dick was starting to hurt. He still didn’t care, he needed release. He kept his mind on getting to watch himself cum on the girl. That felt so good earlier, he needed to do it again. He continued rubbing his slimy penis against the girl with each hump, paying close attention to the way it felt to have his dick slide against her tiny ass. Damn, he’d do anything to be able to stick his dick inside there.


As Wyatt grew closer to cumming, Sabrina’s body began to break. It broke fast, one crack after another. The mattress was no longer soft enough to soften the blow. As Wyatt humped his dick down on top of her, bones in her back broke. She was being pulverized, the same bones breaking over and over again until Wyatt slammed his dick down with enough force to break other bones, pulverizing them to dust before moving onto others. Sabrina cried, realizing that this was the end for her. She wet the bed with her tears that mixed with the blood seeping out of wounds in her body. Before long, Wyatt realized she was no longer with him. 


“Damn it!” Wyatt screamed moving back, his dick soaked in the blood of little Sabrina. He punched the bed where her body was, calling her a slut and a whore and all sorts of dirty names. He dropped to his knees and pulled out an old shoe box from under his bed. He opened it up, revealing his trusted flesh light. Pulling it out, he grabbed another tiny girl from the box.


Wyatt rubbed the girl around the lips of the fleshlight. She looked so delicious down there, rubbed against the pink rubber and already crying. “You better not fucking die in here before I cum.” He said. Before the girl could even interject, Wyatt was already using his finger to push her down to the base of the fleshlight. 


Madison’s world was plunged in darkness as she was shoved deep inside the pussy shaped fleshlight. The large finger retreated, leaving her alone in the tight material. She started to cough, the hot air and lack of his triggering her asthma. The walls around her started to shake as Wyatt positioned his dick at the tip. Madison couldn’t watch, she shut her eyes and focused on her breathing. When he came, she’d have nowhere to run. She’d drown, just like the girl’s in the box.


Wyatt pushed his dick in. Before even making contact with the tiny girl, he was moaning. Being inside the pussy like fleshlight was way better than dry humping against the bed. What was he thinking? Of course he wished that it was an actual pussy he was thrusting into, since that would’ve been a lot warmer and life like, but this still felt amazing. When he finally reached the bottom, his penis head pressed into the tiny girl inside. 


Madison squirmed, the penis slit looking at her like a hungry monster. There was a mixture of blood and cum on it, blood and cum that rubbed all over Madison’s body. As it pulled away, Madison was given a false sense of hope that the giant was pulling out completely, but her illusion was shattered as it came back down. The penis punched her right in the gut, knocking the wind out of her lungs and causing her to spit up all over her face. The process continued, the dick pulled out and slammed back into her stomach. It was like being punched over and over again, the only difference being the slit in Wyatt’s penis leaving a glob of pre cum on her stomach each time it retracted. 


If it weren’t for the fact that Wyatt knew the girl inside the fleshlight was alive and being humiliated and beaten, he would’ve stopped pounding the fleshlight as soon as he started. It didn’t feel as good as he thought, and he would’ve preferred just jerking off in the fleshlight by itself. He barely felt the girl inside of it, which pissed him off, but he knew it’d be worth it when he came all over her body and watched her drown. That’s what kept him going. She better not die. 


Madison felt like her stomach was going to explode. Her rib cage was broken, her limbs felt tired. She felt each and every pound like it was a 20 ton weight being dropped on her. Spit was all over her body, just as tears, cum and blood were. Wyatt’s head continued pounding her, the globs of precum getting larger. Her stomach felt upset—obviously— but it was getting worse. Her head lurched forward, almost slamming into the penis. She felt something wiggle its way up her throat, and after the next pound, she threw up all over herself and Wyatt’s dick. 


It wasn’t just a little throw up, it was a lot. She threw up four times. The first was clumpy and gooey, her lunch and dinner spewing out all over her. By the fourth, it was wet and sticky. It covered Wyatt’s dick, covering the tip in green and yellow phlegm. The throw up was large enough in bulk that it actually tricked Wyatt into thinking that it was blood, causing him to assume that the small girl inside was dead. 


“Fuck!” He roared, pulling his dick and and throwing the pocket pussy to the floor. Madison was still alive, but she had no way of getting herself out of the flesh light. Wyatt cleaned off the mucus from the tip of his dick as best as he could. All of these girls were too weak and broke too easily, the only thing left for him to do was to use the tall girl still left inside the box.


Whether it was just a lucky guess, or if Susie really did have some kind of third sense about these things, but when she saw Wyatt’s hand reach back inside of the box she knew that it was coming for her. Wyatt wrapped his hand around her body. He was surprised that she was big enough for both her head and legs to poke out of either side of his fist. He lifted her up and sat down on his bed.


Wyatt had to admire her beauty. She had to be a little less than a foot tall, thin, long flowing hair and breasts like none he had ever seen before. His dick grew hard again just looking at her. “You’re going to be a good little girl for me, okay?” He whispered.


Susie shook her head, trying to beg him to stop with nothing but a desperate look. Wyatt didn’t care. He lifted her up and grabbed his dick with his hand. He shoved the tip into her pussy lips, causing her body to betray her in giving out a slight moan. He tried wiggling his dick in, but she wasn’t big enough for it.


“Come on, don’t tease me now.” He whispered, spreading her lips apart with his thumbs and trying to shove his dick in. He made some leeway, the tip of his tip entering the front of her vagina. Susie screamed, her pussy already starting to tear. She took in deep breaths, trying to deal with the pain. Wyatt wouldn’t give her a moment to get used to the pain, not while he was at risk of sliding right out of her. He continued to push her down onto him until his entire head was in. It felt… amazing, like the best sex he’d ever have.


It was the worst feeling Susie had ever felt. She screamed louder than she ever had, Wyatt’s head encompassing her entire vagina, pulling it in every direction as it stretched and tore. Her pussy was on fire, signals sent so many mixed signals to her brain that she felt like her head was going to explode. There was the pain, the humiliation, the fear, and then there was a hint of pleasure, something she didn’t want to feel in that moment. She had never been fucked like this, under different circumstances, she could enjoy this. However, no one could ever enjoy what happened next.


Wyatt continued to shove his dick deeper inside of her. The higher he went the tighter she was, but the better he felt. As he wiggled his way in, he could see the tip of his dick outlined in her body. He was rearranging the tiny girl’s guts with his penis, and he wasn’t even half way through yet. As he pushed forward, he felt things he never felt inside of a girl his own height. Was he in her intestines? How would that even work, or was he pushing past him. Wyatt realized he didn’t know much about how a woman’s body worked, but he didn’t care. She was better than any pocket pussy. 


Blood dripped out of Susie’s vagina. Wyatt had completely busted through her cervix, something that shouldn’t even be reachable. She had no clue what would happen next. The pain she was experiencing was excruciating, but luckily her body was sending out chemicals to calm it down. Looking down at her body, she could see Wyatt’s dick poking out just above her hips. This scared her, and she started crying harder. She was broken down there. If Wyatt pulled his dick out, her guts would fall out. She could feel him pushing them around. It was awful, pure torture.


After another minute of forcefully pushing his dick inside of the tiny woman, Wyatt hit a spot he just couldn’t squeeze through. The girl was a little over halfway down his dick, and his giant bulge was practically poking out of her stomach. This is where the fun began. He pulled his dick down all the way to the base of his tip, watching the tiny’s body deflate as he pulled away, and then he pushed himself back in, watching the bulge grow. He did this again, picking up speed.


Susie’s head was forced back as Wyatt’s dick fucked her. It was so big, so big and it was breaking her. She shouldn’t be able to feel her guts move, it wasn't right. She was going crazy, everything happening to her being too much to process. The dick squirmed around inside of her like a giant worm. It was a parasite, invading her body and taking what it wanted from her. Pound after pound brought Susie closer to death, being snuffed out by the giant penis. 


Watching the way her breasts moved, Wyatt continued to fuck her. He was so close, so close. He felt her heartbeat and pulse radiate down his shaft. It was something he never felt before, and was unlikely to ever feel again. After another hard push in, he finally came. After a night of failure, it finally happened. Loads of cum shot out of him, entering and filling up the tiny girl. Her body inflated, fattening up with his load.


The cum shot Susie hard, rupturing her organs and surrounding her heart. It was like her whole body was being filled with it. After a couple more shots, Wyatt thrusted in deeper, creating a cumshot with the force to shoot right up and out of Susie’s head. Her face exploded, cum shooting out of it. As Wyatt calmed down, he laid limp on his bed. Blood and cum dripped out of the whole in Susie’s head where her face used to be. 


Wyatt was relaxed, laying down on his bed. His breathing slowed, and he grew tired. As he drifted into sleep, tiny girl still warm on his dick, he whispered, “Best. Night. Ever.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it! I have another story in the works currently that I hope to upload soon. 
I'm also starting commissions again! If you'd like a story written by me, commission any kind you want to GiantessSophie@gmail.com, prices start at $20/1,000 words. 

Thank you!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11999