Magical Mishaps by CrankoWanko
Summary:

A clumsy but ambitious young witch accidentally shrinks a defiant knight with a wayward spell.
Content: lots of butt crush, foot and boob crush, clothing entrapment, and various magical hijinks!


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Object, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 22609 Read: 41181 Published: June 24 2022 Updated: April 13 2023
Story Notes:

This story was made possible by my Patron supporters, who got to see chapters and accompanying artwork early, as well as vote on the story's progression! If you want to support my writing please head over to https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership !

Thanks for reading!!!

1. The Plan by CrankoWanko

2. The First Mishap by CrankoWanko

3. Try, Try Again by CrankoWanko

4. Setting Things Straight by CrankoWanko

5. New Visitor, New Victim by CrankoWanko

6. Delays, Delays... by CrankoWanko

7. An Act of Kindness by CrankoWanko

8. (Very) Small Miracles by CrankoWanko

9. Higher Learning by CrankoWanko

The Plan by CrankoWanko
Author's Notes:


Vee ran her slender finger across the open spellbook’s parchment yet again, tracing her way across the ancient runes and symbols for the hundredth time. Steadying her pulse with a deep breath, Vee closed her eyes and began to recite the words of power, enunciating each syllable with the otherworldly precision that only a mage was capable of, “~Idi quodi distim…~” Small flickers of magical energy appeared from all around the small circular room, slowly whirling and collecting in the center like gathering fireflies. Vee’s dark hair whipped about her face as she finished the incantation in a determined voice, “~Proffer hoc minim!~ All at once, the swirling particles rushed to the center of the room, forming a clump of glowing energy that vaguely resembled a person. Vee smiled as the figure pulsed brighter, bigger, This was it! It was going to work this time, she could feel it!

Then the orb dissipated with an unimpressive fizzle. Vee maintained her dramatic pose for a few moments, hoping that maybe the spell just needed a few more seconds to charge up… but nothing happened. Exactly as it had the last several dozen times. Vee slouched and stuck her tongue out in a melodramatic show of exasperation, “Uuugh, why won’t this this stupid spell work???” before turning back to study the spellbook. Again.

Not that any non-magical people would know it, but instant teleportation and summoning was one of the most difficult types of magic out there, requiring not only raw power but great concentration and technical mastery of the magical arts to pull off. Therefore, at least as far as other mages were concerned, it was one of the most impressive magical abilities one could wield, and that’s why it was so important that Vee learn how to do it. Any half-assed mage could sit on a magical broom or an expensive rug and fly around, sure, but teleporting? And with any degree of precision? Now that was how to make a stylish entrance! Besides all the obvious practical applications (like making someone else’s gold stash reappear in your bedroom, or materializing yourself from nowhere and launching into a preplanned monologue, for example), there were all the gloating rights that came with such immense power. That last part was most enticing of all for Vee, especially after her enchantress friend (and part-time rival) Mal had been so damn smug when she figured out how to gigantify herself, and made Vee watch as she spent the whole day crushing random villages underfoot to celebrate (lah-dee-dah, right?). That’s why Vee was so determined to show her up one way or another, and what better way than magically transporting Mal all the way here just to rub it in her smug face!?

At least, that had been the plan. So far the only thing conjured up by Vee’s best efforts had been those sparkly bits in the air and, once, a single flower protruding from a sad clump of dirt. Vee had begrudgingly allowed the plant to remain in a pot on the windowsill of her high tower, hastily swept her floor clean, then resumed her fruitless casting attempts. Vee might not have been the most patient woman, but she could be determined, at least when there was something to gain, and she’d stay in her stone tower as long as it took to get this dumb spell right.

It was a common misconception that witchcraft was as easy as reading some words from a page and waving your hand around, but in reality it took a great deal of study, focus, and willpower to get anything to happen at all, even for someone with as much power and skill as Vivienne the Villainous (or simply Vee, to her friends). Something as insignificant as the subtlest mispronunciation of one syllable could ruin a spell, perhaps catastrophically. Of course, Mal was blessed with the rare fortune of being naturally gifted, practically a magical savant; the apparent ease with which the airheaded enchantress had grown hundreds of times her original size (and on her first try, too) had been both baffling and deeply offensive to Vee’s pride.

All the more reason Vee simply had to one up her bumbling nemesis with a display of pure arcane skill!

Vee leaned her weight onto the wooden table and carefully went over the contents of the spellbook’s page one more time. In preparation for her big surprise she’d worn her signature outfit: a stretchy black leotard made of deliciously semi-transparent material with high-waisted openings that left an ample quantity of round ass and squishy legs spilling outwards. Further drawing the eye was the chest portion of the fabric, which split right down the middle, keeping two full, round breasts restrained only behind a criss-cross of lace and see-through fabric. Vee liked to flatter herself that her display of cleavage was “tastefully restrained,” though in truth she mostly just liked forcing others to deal with the sight of her barely-concealed tits. Normally she’d don her thigh-high heel boots and absurdly wide-brimmed hat (which no self-respecting witch could do without) to complete the salacious ensemble, but for now she’d opted for the simple comfort of staying barefoot.

In short, Vee resembled something more akin to a hormonal teenage male’s wet-dream of how a witch should look, but then again, that’s how she liked it. After all, part of being a world-class, almighty witch was looking the part, and what was the point of all that power if you were just going to go around dressing modestly?

The outfit’s only practical downside was the narrow crotch and back. The skintight fabric required constant adjustments just to keep it from riding up and turning into a full-blown wedgie, no thanks to Vee’s extra bottom-heavy proportions. It had always been a challenge to find an enchanted flying broom capable of actually lifting her hefty curves without buckling or snapping clean in half… But on the positive side, Vee always got a real kick out of knowing that everyone on the ground was getting a good long look at her fat ass as she soared through the air.

Idly swaying her broad hips back and forth as she pondered, Vee mumbled her thoughts out loud, “Okay, so the spell’s translation should be: That which is distant, bring to me this instant. So why isn’t Proffer hoc minim working like it’s supposed to?” Vee made a frowny face and thought for a moment, before an idea came to her. “Maybe I need to name my spell’s target??? Minim… Mal? ‘Bring Mal to me this instant?’ That could work!” Vee considered it, and shrugged. Only one way to find out!

With great self-importance, she struck her signature pose by widening her stance and holding her hands in the air like two snakes ready to strike. She’d spent hours practicing to make herself look as “cool and imposing” as possible, which could be a challenge since her head barely came up to most people’s armpits. Having readied herself, Vivienne the Villainous began her incantation one more time, “~Idi quodi distim, proffer hoc minim Mal!~

End Notes:

More of my stories are available on my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership

The First Mishap by CrankoWanko

Just like before, small beads of glowing energy spun about the room, gradually collecting in the center. For a moment the shape began to resemble a familiar shape… a person! Vee grinned as the glowing figure began to solidify. She had a good feeling this time! Then, all at once the figure shrank to a miniscule size, before the energy dissipated with a noise reminiscent of a soap bubble popping. Disappointingly, nobody had appeared in front of her.

Vee groaned, “Ugh, really? That was so lame! I really thought it was going to work that time, too…” She was contemplating tossing her useless spellbook right out the window when she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. “Huh???” Something had appeared after all, something barely the size of a pebble, and it was moving. Vee stared at the tiny object, only to realize it wasn’t an object, it was a person! A teeny tiny little mouse-sized person, almost so small that she hadn’t noticed them at first. Vee’s eyes went wide as she gasped, “Oh wow, it actually worked??? Uh, I mean, of course it worked!!!”  Vee was too busy feeling pleased with herself to think much of her rival’s abnormally small size; most likely Mal had simply been in the middle of a size-changing spell gone wrong, or something of that nature.

With two thumping footsteps Vee stood above what she assumed was a very small and very surprised size-changing sorceress, lording her immense body over them as she grinned, “Hey there short-stuff, you’re looking awfully small today!” She placed her hands on her gigantic hips, rocking back and forth triumphantly. “What do you think of my summoning spell? Pretty impressive, right?” Happy to make the most of her foe’s stunned silence, Vee exaggerated pompously, “Not to brag or anything, but I got it right on the first try, too. I didn’t even have to practice or anything!” Vee emphatically ignored the flower sitting on her windowsill and focused on maintaining her smug grin.

Vee had meant her teasing in good fun, assuming Mal would simply return to her normal height at any moment and begin praising her superior talents. But, squinting down at the miniature person at her feet, Vee saw an unfamiliar face staring back at her. “Hey, wait a second…” Squatting down, Vee casually filled her victim’s sky with an obscene, god-like display of her own crotch. After getting a closer look at the person who had appeared in her room, Vee came to a disappointing conclusion, “You’re not a sorceress.” In fact, the nearly microscopic person now cowering on her floorboards was a total stranger! By the looks of their shiny armor and sword, possibly a knight or adventurer of some sort.

From far below, the miniscule warrior gawped upwards, considering his unexpected captor carefully. Young and undeniably beautiful, she could have passed for just about any other woman in her early 20s, though her substantial curves and revealing outfit were clear evidence that she’d lived a life of plentiful leisure and feasting rather than labor or responsibility.

Under normal circumstances, he suspected that she would not have reached even his shoulder; aside from her currently ludicrous size, there wasn’t anything that made her appear particularly imposing or dangerous at all. As things currently stood, however, this soft-bodied young sorceress was plenty awe-inspiring for the diminished man, who’s once mighty frame had been reduced to something lesser than even one of her dainty toes. It didn’t help that he could see the outline of her groin, pussy lips and all, through the thin fabric of her stretchy black outfit.

Having finished her own appraisal of the unexpected visitor, Vee frowned impatiently down between her legs and commented, “What are you supposed to be, some kind of paladin or something?”

Finding his courage at last, the knight cried up in a faint but brave voice, “I am no mere paladin! I am Sir Tobias, Champion of Light! My valor is a blinding ray of righteousness, a beacon of hope for all! I know not for what evil deeds you have summoned me to your domain, sorceress, but I shall vanquish you and put an end to your nefarious schemes all the same!” In truth, the man was terrified, but he’d been a fierce warrior all his life and he wasn’t about to impugn his honor by surrendering to some shortstack, no matter how terrifyingly huge she may have become!

Having sat through the miniscule swordsman’s whole tirade, Vee raised one impassive eyebrow, “You done? Because I have a ton of work to do, and-”

The knight interrupted by raising his miniature sword and charging boldly towards Vee’s nearest foot, obviously determined to slay her where she stood (or, well, squatted). Though his courage was amusing, even weirdly admirable, Vee simply didn’t have the time or desire to deal with such petty nonsense (even if his sudden appearance was caused by her foolish blunder). Vee dismissed the overzealous little warrior’s impending attack with a mocking roll of her dark eyes, “Suit yourself, Sir Teenius or whatever your name is.” The wannabe-hero had nearly made it halfway to his target when Vee, completely ignoring his advance, calmly stood and strode across the room towards her spellbook.

This put the brave knight right in the middle of the gigantic witch’s path. She had looked big squatting over him, but her half-naked body appeared jaw-droppingly titanic as it rose into the air like a living, jiggling mountain of female flesh. The poor hero only realized the gravity of his error as one ginormous and perfectly-manicured bare foot swung lazily into the air above him. Like a meteoric pendulum that threatened to crush anyone in its way, no matter how bravely they stood their ground, the foot began its unstoppable descent. What began as a valiant charge quickly turned into a panicked retreat, as the self-proclaimed “Champion of Light” hastily sought to escape the footprint shaped shadow closing in on him from above. Sir Tobias had just enough time to utter a prayer that his magnificent forged plate armor, which had seen him through countless battles and quests, would be enough to shield him from the enormous bare foot plummeting downwards.

With a metallic *CRUNCH!* the priceless armor crumpled like tinfoil underneath the giant girl’s foot. If not for the numerous magical wards designed to protect him from harm, the knight might have been crushed or suffocated then and there. Instead he survived (albeit in great discomfort) even as he was compressed into the wooden floorboards beneath the colossal weight of Vee’s jiggling body.

Utterly oblivious to the fact that she was currently trampling one of the realm’s mightiest warriors like a wayward ant, Vee sauntered blithely on, leaving the victim of her misplaced footstep lying within a heap of ruined armor upon the floor. Bending over her spellbook, Vee thrust her hips backwards so she could study at her leisure. From far, far below, the pancaked knight could only watch in growing resentment as the inattentive young villainess responsible for his sudden and humiliating defeat, now paying him no attention whatsoever, indifferently loomed two round buttocks directly into his skyward field of vision, each cheek smooth and flawless despite their unbelievable scale. Had she forgotten him so easily!?

The knight’s mood worsened further as he considered the danger he faced: if he didn’t find a way to unflatten himself soon, he’d be consigned to staring up at his captor’s great big ass for who-knows-how-long, or at least until she stepped backwards and crushed him all over again. Hopefully she’d be content to read for some time.

Ignorant of her undersized foe’s current worms-eye perspective, Vee reached behind her back to lazily dig the fabric out from the depths of her crack, grumbling, “Stupid wedgies, I can barely think.” Obviously, a malfunctioning spell wasn’t going to impress Mal, that much was certain. Therefore Vee’s top priority right now was working out the kinks in her magic, consequences be damned. If a few innocents found themselves shrunk and flattened in the course of her reckless pursuit of her own petty feud, what did she care? She could always look for a way to grow them back later, if she really felt like it (which she probably wouldn’t).

Vee lifted her spellbook up and faced the center of the room, pondering her next course of action deeply. What to do, what to do…

End Notes:

More of my stories are available on my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership

Try, Try Again by CrankoWanko

Sir Tobias had been recuperating for less than a minute when the humongous woman towering above him began to turn herself back around. He gazed up anxiously: Was the person responsible for his infuriating predicament finally going to acknowledge his presence??? To his disappointment, the enormous young witch didn’t spare so much as a downward glance before her dark eyes were obscured behind her breasts and the rune-covered book held before her. Focused entirely on the strange tome in her hands, her very first step forwards brought a bare heel crashing down onto his upturned body. *STOMP!* Without consideration for anyone else, Vee had begun pacing thoughtfully around the room. 

While hugely beneficial for her mental focus, the plump witch’s circular roaming created an unavoidable, thumping hazard for the man caught lying motionless on the floor. *STOMP! CRUNCH!* Each revolution rendered his plate armor less and less recognizable.After being flattened several times in a row by her plodding feet, the unfortunate knight began to wonder if she was deliberately stamping on his exact position, or if she was just that unbelievably clueless. And just what was so important that she couldn’t even be bothered to look where she was walking!?

The gigantic girl showed no signs whatsoever that she was even aware of her tiny hostage, or the abuse she was so casually inflicting upon him. The audible noises made as her bare feet pounded his outspread body into the floor again and again didn’t seem to attract her notice. The room was so small that she never even left his peripheral vision as she circled; with only seconds between each hugely painful impact, Tobias was forced to stare up at her huge jiggling body as she repeatedly embedded him further into the wood grain of the floor each time she traipsed overtop of him.

Continuing her lackadaisical orbit around her room, Vee considered the situation so far: The spell had kinda worked, but why had it grabbed a random adventurer? And why had he gotten smaller??? That wasn’t supposed to happen! Vee scanned the pages of her book for anything that might be helpful, and muttered aloud, “Hmm, doesn’t say anything about shrinking in here… Weird.” Vee frowned when, even after several minutes of contemplative pacing (and an annoying squelching sound that she’d been trying to ignore), no obvious answers came to mind. She figured the best thing to do was simply attempt the spell again, and see what happened. A little trial and error never hurt anyone, right?

Vee was only shaken from her self-centered train of thought when she came to a stop and her toes rubbed against something bumpy on the floor. “Hmm? Didn’t I already sweep in here?” Bending to look at her feet, Vee spotted the miniscule body of the warrior, now appearing much worse for wear than when she’d last seen him. “Oh hey, have I been stepping on you this whole time?” Vee took the hate-filled glare she received as confirmation. “Huh, I bet that must have really sucked. At least I wasn’t wearing my boots!” When that bit of optimism didn’t brighten the knight’s expression, Vee tried to hide her amusement and offered, “Anyway, I’ll try to remember to, uh, scrape you off the floor or something after this, kay?” The tiny man began to voice furious complaints, but she wasn’t really listening. She felt perfectly safe in the knowledge that the enraged warrior posed no threat to her whatsoever in his current state, and happily left him stuck right where he was. After all, she had more important matters to attend to. It belatedly occurred to her that even if she was careful enough not to step on the little man again (which was no guarantee), the underside of her enormous bare ass would still be positioned directly over his upturned face for as long as she occupied that half of the room. But she decided standing elsewhere was just too much of a bother, and if the little knight got smashed underfoot a few more times… well, that wasn’t a big deal, was it?

“~Idi quodi distim, proffer hoc minim Mal!~” Vee’s confident words turned the knight’s scowl into a slack-jawed stare. He’d never witnessed the dark art of conjuration in his adventure-filled life. However, he had little opportunity to marvel: as a ball of energy gathered in the center of the room, his limbs coursed with the same unsettling tingle that had precipitated his initial and unexpected arrival to this oversized place. For a fraction of a second Tobias experienced the unpleasant sensation of being in two places at once. Suddenly, he was no longer on the floor, but situated a few feet off the ground! Well, a few normal feet, which at his size sent him into a stomach-lurching drop as if from a cliff.

Too startled to even scream, Tobias uttered a breathless “Ack-!” before he tumbled gracelessly to the ground, landing in a clatter of broken armor pieces. Fortunately his reduced frame weighed so little that the fall only left him bruised and dazed, which was nothing compared to the prolonged trampling he’d survived. Sitting up, the tiny knight had a moment of optimism: he was no longer stuck to the floor! He could move again!

Two booming footsteps brought his attention upwards. His gigantic abductor was staring down at him with furrowed eyebrows, “You again???” With one extended finger, the glowering witch made a thin lasso of magical light appear around him. As her finger raised upwards, so did the knight, as if he were held up by invisible threads under her control. For a moment she held him before her to study him, “Well, at least you didn’t get any smaller. That’s good, I guess. Though your armor definitely looks a little, um, messed up.” A gentle prod sent bits of damaged armor falling to the ground, leaving the small man bare-chested.

Vee spent a second eyeing the man’s obvious muscles before shrugging, “Alright, I can’t have any distractions if this is going to work. Off you go.” Suddenly the tiny knight lurched into motion, floating across the room against his will.

He stammered, “W-what is the meaning of this!?”

“I’m putting you on the table where you can’t bother me, duh.” With a simple gesture, the curvy mage sent the knight soaring across the room, landing him unceremoniously on the flat surface that was almost within arms reach of her.

Trying to remain stoic after his short and dizzying trip, Tobias rose to his feet and cried stubbornly, “You’ll have to do m-more than that to restrain the likes of me, villain!” His bravery faltered as he was cast into shadow: she’d also levitated the heavy leatherbound book from earlier right above him. *Whomp!* The flattened knight thought about the comical legends they’d tell of his demise: So perishedSir Tobias, Champion of Light, crushed by a mere girl’s spellbook.

Evidently happy with her makeshift obstacle, the young witch spoke chipperly, “Okay, don’t get in the way this time. This magic stuff is tricky enough without you distracting me.”

Tobias fumed; So this was somehow his fault? But his potential humiliation was of little interest to the gigantic girl, who simply turned away to resume her casting.

End Notes:

More of my stories are available on my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership

Setting Things Straight by CrankoWanko
Author's Notes:


The little knight’s stubborn displays of bravery gave Vee reason to pause. Though just a bit overly dramatic, he was definitely intriguing. Cute, even. And had he really called her “villain” during his miniature attempt at heroism? How flattering was that! But enough daydreaming! She thought, shaking her head. She needed to focus!

Taking a deep breath to clear her mind, Vee uttered the same incantation as before. With another faint popping noise the tiny knight vanished from under the book and materialized in the middle of the room, again several feet above the ground. This time Vee was ready. She expertly snatched him from the air with her magic powers and hovered him over to where she stood.

Rather than drifting up to his gigantic captor’s beautiful face, the toe-high hero came to a halt just below her waistline, suspended an uncomfortably short distance from her meaty legs and visibly defined sex. The huge witch gazed down from above, frowning as if he were somehow to blame for the current situation, “Okay, just to be clear, you were normal size before I summoned you, right? Like you’re not just some ridiculously small knight that fights, I dunno, mice or whatever?”

Struggling to project his voice up past her smooth thighs and stomach, the shrunken man exclaimed, “Of course I was once a full and proper knight to the King! How dare you question me in such a manner! Though I know not for what wicked purpose I’ve even been summoned to your lair, spellbinder, I swear by my honor,I shall not rest until-”

Vee interrupted the indignant man with an incredulous smirk, “Spellbinder? Seriously? Why are you talking like that? You sound ridiculous. There’s nobody around to impress besides me anyway, so drop the ‘noble hero’ act.”

The knight scowled for a moment, “Fine. Why did you bring me here, you big magic idiot?”

The enormous girl huffed impatiently, “The spell wasn’t supposed to summon you, shrimpy. I was summoning my rival, and you just happened to show up uninvited instead. Which, I might add, is a pretty rude thing to do.”

Angered by the blame being placed upon him, Tobias shot back, “Well excuuuse me very much, sorceress! It may surprise you to learn that I had no intention of being kidnapped and reduced to the size of a bug by some clumsy dolt’s stupid magic-” *SQUISH!* His irate denunciation was cut short when the young witch lifted a finger, effortlessly accelerating him forwards and slapping his entire body right into the warm surface of her crotch. Powerless against her magic, Tobias couldn’t so much as turn his head away, and was forced to inhale a lungful of musky scent that filled his head with lewd thoughts.

While the knight’s upturned face continued sinking up to his ears in female sex, a carefree chuckle sounded from above, “Whoops! I meant for you to land on my leg. Guess my aim was off.” The huge witch paused when she felt a muffled voice buzzing against her, probably some comment about her accuracy, but ignored it (though it did feel kind of nice). “Well, I just wanted you to shut up for a second, so I guess this works too. Anyway, now that I have your undivided attention…”

Perfectly content to speak while her faceplanted audience-of-one was incapable of responding from between her legs, Vee proceeded to correct the shrunken man on several points, sounding almost bored as she did so, “First off: I’m a witch, not a sorceress, and yes there is a difference.” A muffled shout came as the little man’s squirming body was ground into her soft crotch. Ignoring the knight’s belligerent outburst, Vee continued, “Second, since I’m probably the only person capable of unshrinking you, you should consider being a little nicer.If you don’t start behaving yourself, I could always use my ‘stupid magic’ to transform you into something more useful. I am in need of a new thong, after all!”

The mere thought of being permanently trapped anywhere near Vee’s prodigious posterior was enough to instantly silence the little man’s outbursts. Vee snickered, “Heh, that’s better!” Pleased that she’d dissuaded her vocal little opponent from making any further outbursts, Vee continued in a perfectly businesslike manner, “Now, as I was saying: I don’t want to spend all day fixing this stupid spell. Not that a superstitious little swordsman like you would appreciate it, but witchcraft is actually pretty complicated stuff. I can’t have any more little distractions while I work, and that means I can’t have you trying to ‘slay me’ again or whatever, okay, Sir Pipsqueak?”

When Vee didn’t hear any agreement, she frowned and repeated, “Okay???” and twirled her finger, grinding and smooshing the floating warrior around in a small circle. Seconds later there was a tingling vibration between Vee’s thighs, and she realized the obvious explanation for the little knight’s silence: she’d simply smothered him a little too well. Vee chuckled at her clumsy mistake, “Whoops, I forgot you couldn’t talk down there. Here.”

As the witch finally allowed him to float backwards and separate from her stuffy leotard, Tobias gasped for air, “O-okay! No slaying, I swear it, just don’t do that again! Please!”

Vee bent down, looking pleased with his submission as she came almost level with the miniature man for the first time, “Smart choice, hero.” Vee’s expression grew even more smug after a moment, “Hey, your little face is all red. Is that just from a lack of air, or…?” Vee let the other, more suggestive possibility hang in the air between her and her little captive, and giggled as his face only reddened further.

Tobias tried to cover his embarrassment, “You try staying composed after having your face jammed between a girl’s thighs!!!”

“Heh, I’ll pass, thanks. Anyway, as long as you don’t make any more trouble for me, I won’t have to do that ‘squishing you flat’ thing again. So. Truce? No more ‘mortal enemies’ stuff?”

Tobias nodded dumbly. What else could he do? And how could she be so casual about all this???

Vee smiled, satisfied that they’d come to an understanding, “Good!”

As the huge woman began to stand back up he asked, “Wait! You- You weren’t actually going to turn me into a piece of underwear, were you?”

Vee’s eyebrows rose in amusement, “What? Oh, that? No, I was bluffing, hehe.” Just as the tiny man began to look relieved, Vee clarified, “Well, I can do that, but it’s a big pain in the ass… no pun intended, heh. I turned a witch-hunter into a thong one time, but they weren’t very comfortable so after a week I just gave them to Mal as a gift. She loves that sort of stuff.” Vee shrugged indifferently, “Anyway, you’re small enough that I could just snap my fingers and magic you right inside my leotard, if I wanted to.” Tobias gulped at the thought of finding himself crammed inside that implausibly skin-tight piece of clothing, with nothing but her jiggling curves for company.

Again Vee giggled at Tobias’ look of terror, “I’m kidding! Sheesh, you really need to lighten up. You knights are always so uptight about everything.” Vee shrugged, “Well, since we seem to be stuck with each other for the time being, I guess I better introduce myself. I’m Vivienne the Villainous.” Vee twirled a hand theatrically through the air, “You’ve probably heard of me.”

The knight stared at her blankly. Vee tried again, “Villainous Vivienne, then? Or Evil Vee? What about The Incredibly Villainous Vivienne? Or Vivienne the Witchy Villain? Come on, seriously!?”

“Look, there are a lot of evil wizards and stuff these days. It’s hard to keep track of them all.”

Vee glared, “Are you even from around here? I’m like the biggest- okay well not the biggest, but the best witch in this kingdom.”

Tobias looked her body up and down like a towering mountain, “I’ve heard of Mal the Massive?”

Vee’s huffed with great disdain, “Ugh,that’s my rival, Mal. Of course everyone knows her… she can make herself huge whenever she wants!She also goes by the Megasized Sorceress, or just The Giantess of the East. I think she prefers The Great Bosomy Enchantress… what a ridiculous nickname!”

Tobias asked hesitantly, “Bosomy…?”

Vee held her hands out in front of her own chest and said dryly, “Massive cans.”

Tobias gulped, unable to fathom what breasts the enormous size that Vee had implied would look like at his currently diminished height.

Vee sighed again, “You really haven’t heard of me?”

Tobias offered apologetically, “Sorry, I’m sure you’re really famous and all. But I did hear someone mention, um… the Shortstack Sorceress?”

Vee let out a long, exasperated sigh, “Ugggh, please tell me that nickname wasn’t the one that stuck. I’m not even an actual sorceress, I’m a witch! Why can’t anyone tell the difference?” Tobias shrugged apologetically, unsure how to properly console a woman that towered over him like a fleshy mountain.

“And am I even that short???” Lost in her annoyance, Vee crossed her arms and spun in place. Unfortunately this simple motion also swiveled her bare backside right into the same space where Tobias was still levitating helplessly. Unable to avoid the meteoric mass hurtling his way, Tobias collided with a fleshy jiggle before rebounding off at dizzying speed. Like a mosquito slapped out of the air, Tobias careened for a brief moment before impacting the stone wall and sticking there. Vee, meanwhile, had resumed her irritable pacing around the room. At least her inadvertent hip-check had put some distance between them. Now he just had to find a way to escape before she noticed anything amiss!

After flexing his arms and legs, Tobias found them immobilized. His joints seemed to be locked in place by whatever magical force had previously kept him suspended above the ground. He was essentially mounted to the wall. Something large cast a shadow over him, and Tobias glanced up to see Vee standing nearby, her back turned. Despite the danger posed by the enormous young woman, Tobias felt oddly captivated by her looming presence. This was the first time he’d seen her from behind (rather than from below) and, well, it was a once-in-a-lifetime kind of sight.

By Tobias’ reckoning, at his normal height Vivienne would probably have come up to his shoulder, maybe only his chest. And yet her lower body was of such a width and heft that he couldn’t imagine any normal chair supporting her weight without buckling. Hell, a royal throne might be required to keep her up (if she could avoid getting stuck between the armrests, anyway). The fact that her only clothing had practically disappeared between each monstrous, pale buttock only made it even harder to look away. Tobias had never been the type to stare or leer inappropriately at beautiful women, but the sheer enormity of this witch’s figure was astounding. And was she getting bigger? No, just closer… Uh oh.

Tired of constantly pacing, Vee had collapsed backwards against the nearest open wallspace, lazily allowing the hard surface to catch her fall without realizing there was already a tiny someone in the way. Tobias’ desire to remain undetected was quickly superseded by his survival instincts and at the last second he cried out, “WAIT, I’M DOWN HERE!!!” But his warning came far too late. The much smaller knight was promptly flattened as a mountain of female ass slammed into place with a definitive *THUMP!* He was further reminded of his complete inability to alter the situation when a series of jiggly, quaking aftershocks rippled through Vee’s meaty posterior (and shook him relentlessly).

As Vee settled into place, her soft backside pushed and spread in contact with the wall to accommodate her tremendous weight. Instead of being dragged along with her cheeks, Tobias remained fixed in place as they parted around him. Unfortunately Vee only stopped once he had been forced distressingly far into her warm and sweaty crevice. The only upside of his new position was that at least he wasn’t caught against the middle of either cheek, where the greatest pressure would be concentrated. As it was, he was smothered quite irreversibly, but without being outright crushed beyond all recognition. The downside, however, was that he found himself much closer to the thong portion of Vivienne’s skimpy leotard (and therefore her bare asshole) than he ever planned to be. The air was sweaty and humid, and waves of heat radiated from her skin, practically baking him in the oven that existed along the center of her butt crack. And there was nothing he could do to make it more bearable. Already sweating and struggling to breath past the soft flesh that surrounded his face, Tobias wondered how long she would remain sitting like this.

Hopefully not too long.

End Notes:

More of my stories are available on my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership

New Visitor, New Victim by CrankoWanko
Author's Notes:


For once, Tobias was eager to be teleported again. Vee’s magical meddling might actually improve his circumstances, for a change!

Anything at all would be better than enduring another minute here, squished between two moons and a hard place. With every passing moment the weight of her massive behind was becoming less and less bearable, and he feared that her constant delays were increasing his chances of being irreversibly flattened in place.

Tobias’s fears edged closer to reality when the witch, after much deliberation, made a decision that would only prolong his suffering. “Hmmm, maybe I just need to modify the spell a little. See if I can target someone else… Yeah that could work. ~Idi quodi distim, proffer hoc minim Mal, loa!~” To the small knight’s severe disappointment, he remained precisely where he was, likely forgotten already by the airheaded witch.

Magical light swirled about the room and once again produced someone very small (but very clearly NOT a man in armor this time). Vee squinted down at them and asked hesitantly, “Mal? Is that you?”

The little person, clad in fine colorful robes, glanced about before uttering a shrill cry of surprise at the sizable witch looming over them. Pointing one finger, Vee casually floated the new arrival up into the air towards her face, “You’re not Mal either. You’re…” Vee looked over their odd clothing, “Some kind of little cleric, or something? Hmm, well at least you’re a woman this time, that must mean my spell is getting more accurate.”

The shrunken cleric exclaimed, “Where am I!?”

Vee had almost forgotten to introduce herself to the little visitor, “Oh right. Uh, behold! You have entered the lair of Villainous Vivienne! Tremble in fear, as I-”

“Wait, who are you?”

Vee let out an exasperated sigh, “You know: the dreaded, infamous witch?”

The small woman started, “You’re the giant evil sorceress that stepped on our town!”

“Um, no. Weren’t you even listening? I’m the witch, which is a totally different thing than a sorc-”

“LIGHTNING BOLT!” Electricity arced through the air and struck Vee on the cheek, cutting her pedantic explanation short.

Vee recoiled from the mild static shock, “Ow, hey!” Glaring at the small floating cleric’s outstretched hand, still smoking and sparking, Vee hooked one finger through the laces over chest and stretched them open to reveal an ominous gap in her clothing. “Fine, have it your way, shrinky-dink.”

A snap of Vee’s fingers flung the cleric through the opening in her leotard, before the tight silk laces snapped back into place, blocking her only exit. Vee wore an expression of near-boredom as she considered her captive’s placement, “Hmm, actually, I think you need to go a little deeper…” With a flick of her wrist, Vee’s magic slid them further and further into the airless crevice between her chest and clothing. The cleric had begun to squirm and shout in alarm, but no amount of objection could reverse her unpleasant course. For a moment her cries rose in volume, then cut off abruptly as her face rammed into a soft tree-stump sized nipple. Vee’s magic continued stubbornly pushing her forwards, but only succeeded in further squashing them against the soft intervening obstacle.

Vee let out a wry chuckle at the consequences of her clumsiness, “Whoops. I guess I could have been a bit more careful, there…” Her magic was controlling every inch of the cleric’s movement, after all. But instead she just shrugged lazily, “Eh, too late.” She upped the intensity of her magic until the unhappy cleric had been dragged past the pink bump of her nipple and positioned against the smooth outer curvature of her boob. Then she released her spell, leaving them trapped in place by the skintight fabric.

Gazing down from above, Vee wondered if her makeshift ‘prison’ was sufficiently secure. She couldn’t have another incident interrupting her important work, after all! She shook her chest back and forth to see what would happen, and the tiny cleric wobbled harmlessly. Vee smiled: That was actually kinda fun! With nobody to stop her, she bounced a few more times, just to satisfy her own curiosity. -Boing-boing-boing!- While amusing for her, Vee’s jiggling also subjected the cleric to sudden and random increases in pressure, which slowly reduced their 3-dimensional form into something that more closely resembled a 2-dimensional outline. Vee noticed after a moment but simply didn’t care—That wasn’t her problem!

As the cleric jiggled and shook uncontrollably, she lamented her pitiful circumstances. Never had a spellcaster of her magnitude suffered a more disgraceful defeat… Her best lightning spell hadn’t even hurt the giant villainess any worse than a stubbed toe! She had been prepared for a grand battle of powerful spells and wizardry, but had instead been downgraded to fighting a humongous tit. And she was losing! What kind of pathetic duel was this!? She was so dwarfed by the fleshy mound that she couldn’t move a single muscle without simply sinking further into the gigantic witch’s skin!

Her situation was only worsened by the constant shaking, as the larger woman’s boob sweat slowly soaked into her enchanted robes. The shrunken cleric’s only consolation prize was her adversary’s relatively “petite” chest size: While stifling and immovable, the breast wasn’t quite heavy enough to crush her to a pulp. Instead she “merely” had to endure the humiliation of being engulfed by a squishy wall of female skin for the foreseeable future. The downside, of course, was that she couldn’t even claim that the breasts that had crushed her into submission were especially huge; they just belonged to some smug, bouncy shortstack. She would never live this down if any of the other mages found out…

Since the mini-magic-user had remained in place even after all of the vigorous “jiggle-testing,” eventually Vee was satisfied that an escape attempt was out of the question. Thanks to the translucency of her top she could even check in on the cleric’s tiny wobbling outline whenever she pleased! Vee grinned at her own resourcefulness, “Wow, that worked pretty well! I’ve never used my clothing to defeat someone before. I should shrink my enemies more often, haha! And maybe next time you’ll remember the name Villainous Vivienne!” The plump witch celebrated her minor victory by indulging in a few more bouncy motions that were purely for her own benefit, unaware of the humiliated grumbling against her own boob (or the tiny man now being pounded against her quaking behind).

Though initially pleased with her triumph, Vee soon realized a downside of her hasty entrapment, “Oh wait, you use magic too, right? I meant to ask if you had any idea why a summoning spell would be making people shrink!” Total silence, though the little boob-captive continued to squirm fruitlessly in place. Vee huffed at her rotten luck, “Damnit.” The cleric couldn’t possibly provide any assistance while mashed up against a boob thirty times her size… But teleporting her back out ran the risk of damaging Vee’s favorite outfit, and there was no way she was going to waste her time undressing all the way just to save one measly do-gooder.

Oh well, she would just have to think of something else.

End Notes:

More of my stories are available on my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership

Delays, Delays... by CrankoWanko

The joy of Vee’s big win over her miniscule intruder had been a nice reprieve, but she was still no closer to mending her haywire teleportation spell! Worse yet, another little annoyance had been bothering her for some time now. Leaving the little boob-bound cleric to jiggle helplessly, Vee glared over her shoulder, “Ugh, another wedgie?”

Hoping a quick adjustment was all it would take to remedy the irritation, Vee rocked her body forwards, pushing off the wall with her hips and bouncing to her feet. Unbeknownst to her, she had an unexpected passenger…

After being pressed against her bare skin for so long, the miserable shrunken knight had become hopelessly plastered to the soft inner wall of one massive cheek. A fate that might have been avoided if the huge witch hadn’t spent so long resting her weight almost directly on top of him… But instead he was totally adhered to her skin as she separated from the wall. When Tobias realized his situation he let out a despairing howl, which regrettably left his mouth wide open right as the large young woman’s hefty asscheeks slammed together and sealed him in for good. The huge witch might have even caught his brief cry for help if she’d been paying closer attention, or bothered to consider the possibility that she had managed to accidentallysit on one of the only two people in the room with her. But she failed to so much as turn her head before his faint voice was stifled beneath the two plump, round masses.

No matter how many times he struggled in search of an escape, or at least a more comfortable position, Tobias could not prevent the unimaginable tonnage of bare ass from surrounding him on all sides. Every surface of his entire miniature body was sandwiched firmly in place by Vee’s smooth flesh, ensuring he could do no more than twitch uselessly from time to time. Even the air itself (what little there was inside his hellish prison) had become warm and… damp. More than ever Tobias regretted the loss of his protective armor, which might have shielded him from the nonstop trembling caused by the giant woman’s every inadvertent movement. He was practically buried alive, forced to inhale one stale breath after another just to stay conscious, and the young woman responsible didn’t even realize.

All Tobias could do was wait until someone thought to free him from his squishy tomb…

When Vee’s stupid wedgie didn’t go away on it’s own, she frowned at the empty room and lamented her own misfortune with a sigh: Why did she get all the bad luck? She moodily rocked her weight from side to side, hoping to dislodge the trapped fabric, but even that didn’t bring any relief. If anything it only pulled her clothing even further into her butt crack!Well then, since pouting hadn’t worked, she’d just have to fix it herself.

After spending several minutes on the verge of suffocation, and surviving a series of jolts that had nearly turned him into a sentient smudge against Vee’s monumental backside, Tobias was overjoyed to witness a sliver of light gradually parting over him. Vee had bent over to part her buttocks and unknowingly exposed the tiny person still trapped within the depths of her cheeks. From his unfortunate vantage point, Tobias’ first sight was not a comforting one: The outer edge of her anus was mere inches away and only half-covered by her leotard. Worse yet, his head was stuck at this angle, obligating him to stare directly towards her menacing pink hole.

Tobias was still gasping for fresh air when the shadow of a gigantic finger surrounded him. At first he was relieved: Surely she meant to pry him free! Why else would she be reaching back here? But the large digit passed him by, instead hooking around the strip of sweaty cloth running up the length of her cheeks and pulling it loose. It became painfully clear that the gigantic witch was merely fixing a bothersome wedgie, without the slightest thought for his presence. For a moment Tobias’s attention was fixated on the newly uncovered butthole resting mere inches from his face. Then a second, greater danger became apparent: The wedgie itself.

Unfurling like a great black curtain, the skimpy leotard returned to its tapered “V” shape. Due to his exceptionally unlucky placement, Tobias was lying directly in its path, guaranteeing that he would be crushed and trapped the moment Vee released her grip on the stretchy material. Hoping to postpone his fate for even a second, the miniature knight screamed, “VEE, WAIT! VIVIENNE!!!”

Vee cocked her head: Had she heard something? With her attention elsewhere, Vee let the elastic material gradually slip from her fingers and shoot right back between her meaty legs.

*SNAP-WOBBLE-WOBBLE-wobble…* The tight leotard’s sudden return sent a powerful shockwave to travel across the fleshy mountains that surrounded the shrunken knight. Powerless to stop the wall of cloth from descending upon him, Tobias was, dreadfully, caught right at the very center of the impact site. He felt every ounce of the collision as his body was instantaneously crushed, only to be pressed into Vee’s warm and doughy behind by a force he couldn’t possibly overcome. From head to toe he then experienced several seconds of what could only be described as a “booty earthquake” that left him unable to discern where his body ended and the quaking, quivering mounds of her ass began.

By the time the energy had dissipated in a series of violent wobbles, there was no sign left of the tiny man that had vanished between the two jello-soft masses of Vee’s generously rounded buttocks.

When Vee didn’t hear anything more, she checked over her shoulder. It had almost sounded like someone was behind her… but there was nobody around. She glanced downwards, but there was no longer any visible sign of her own leotard or the poor knight that she’d long forgotten; just the feeling of the wedgie returning with a vengeance as her leotard was gradually consumed by her gluttonous glutes. It was almost like there was something caught in her leotard that had lodged itself all the way up her butt… If she’d looked just a little closer she might have spotted the tiny little hand reaching from the depths of her cheeks slapping weakly against her bare skin in a frenzied bid for attention, but she was too preoccupied thinking of her own mild discomfort to notice.

Vee was considering reaching back and giving her clothing another quick adjustment when something sharp jabbed into her toes, “Ouch!” Removing her foot revealed a tiny sword laying on the floor, which had poked her without even leaving a mark. Vee frowned as she bent down to pick it off the floor and examine it. “A little sword? Huh, that’s weird.” She was forgetting something. Or someone... “Oh!!! Hey little knight, I found something of yours!” Vee stood up and glanced around the room, looking forward to teasing him with his confiscated equipment. But there was no response.

Vee crossed her arms and called, “Hellooo? Teeny paladin guyyy, I’m gonna throw your sword away if you don’t tell me where you aaarrre!” Still no response. Darn, she’d been hoping to tease that tiny guy some more. Instead all she had for company was a wedgie that was getting worse by the minute. Vee rocked her hips, scrunching the fabric between her buttocks, but that only brought momentary relief. Assuming the little warrior was hiding somewhere, Vee grumbled, “Ugh, you’re no fun.” She didn’t feel like playing giant-cat and tiny-mouse with him right now.

Glancing at the sword held between her two fingers, Vee admired the exceptional craftsmanship. Infinitesimal golden engravings ran along the length of the blade, glowing faintly with magical enchantment. It was a pretty nice weapon, she had to admit, even if it was only big enough to fend off mice or open letters. Still, she would actually regret destroying such an obviously valuable belonging! And the little knight hadn’t been all bad… at least he’d sworn not to try and slay her again, which was pretty damn reasonable as far as she was concerned. Most of her enemies tended to just swear their dumb little blood oaths to “Strike her down” or “Put an end to her evil ways” and then they’d do battle and then they’d dramatically escape on their noble steed and they’d vow “This isn’t over” and they wouldn’t see each other for about a week. Rinse and repeat.

But Tobias hadn’t done any of that. He’d been, well, reasonable. That ought to have earned him just a modicum of mercy, right? Even from a “big bad witch” like Vivienne?

Truthfully, Vee had never considered herself evil, per se. Arrogant? Sure. Ambitious? Most definitely. Gloating over a soundly defeated foe was always fun, of course, but subjecting helpless victims to excessive cruelty had never appealed to her. That stuff was more Mal’s style. But grand evil deeds were how you built a name for yourself, as a magic user outside the crown’s law. After all, nobody gets famous when their life story starts with, “There once was a really nice witch that never stirred up any trouble whatsoever.”

Still, couldn’t her infamous reputation survive one, little, tiny (so to speak) act of kindness?

End Notes:

More of my stories are available on my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership

An Act of Kindness by CrankoWanko

Vee’s present dilemma brought a thoughtful frown to her gentle features.

Before she could set her little victims free, she had to prove to them she was a villain worthy of respect. She couldn’t have them thinking she was some amateur spellcaster that bested them by pure chance! Nor could she afford to be too merciful… If it got out that the local witch had gone all sentimental on some puny wayward do-gooders, her reputation would be irreparably harmed.

It would be almost as bad if she became known as diabolical. That kind of infamy would attract nothing but overly-righteous (aka overly obnoxious) heroes seeking to “vanquish evil” and all that. She’d be so inundated with meddlesome do-gooders that she’d never get another moment of peace and quiet again! Then she’d have to get rid of them, and that would only lure in more heroes, and so on. There’d be no end to it! Vee’s lovely sister had succumbed to that exact pitfall after making a demonic pact for great power, but Vee had no desire to paint a similar target on her back. She wanted renown, but not at that price. Managing one’s renown was like walking a tightrope these days!

At least for most people.

Mal was a different story: She had been able to obtain instant celebrity status just by expanding until cities were literally overshadowed by her fat cow tits, and any untimely competitors could be effortlessly dumped right into her bottomless cleavage. Two luxuries Vee didn’t share, sadly. No, Vee had to actually research and practice her spells, in order to separate herself from the many unremarkable magic-users out there!

That’s why no matter how convenient it would have been for her to simply shrink the little knight down to nothing and forget about him, Vee couldn’t bring herself to do it. Well, that and the fact that it would have been incredibly unsporting on her part… what with that tiny knight’s willing acceptance of her truce and all that. Defeating him fair-and-square as a matter of self-defense was one thing, even if she’d (accidentally) shrunken him to the size of a bug first, but she wasn’t about to go back on her truce without sufficient justification. Witches always keep their word, after all!

Vee prided herself on being not just a villain, but a professional Villainwith a capital “V.” She had standards, unlike that great big dunce Mal. Most people had trouble grasping the concept, but just because Vee was bad didn’t mean she was a bad person.

As a result, until the ambitious shortstack witch found a way to reverse the undesirable effects of her spell, she was stuck with her enemies. Or more accurately, they were stuck with her, since they were the ones trapped at a mere hundredth of her size until she fixed them. And Vee couldn’t just imprison them elsewhere for the time being, because only cliche weirdos owned dungeons. Plus she wasn’t in the mood to turn anyone into underwear, right now, which was her usual fallback.

Which left her with only one option: Make peace, at least until she could send the little shrimps on their way with stories to tell of her unrivaled magnificence. Vee left the cleric in her skintight top, assuming she still needed time to cool off after her failed magical assault, and wondered what to do about the knight. At least he’d seen reason and recognized defeat when it was staring him in the face (or, in his case, trampling over his face several times). Maybe a small gesture of good faith would be enough to win him over more permanently.

Still pondering her options, Vee magically flew the little sword over onto a shelf littered with various oddly-shaped jars, weathered scrolls, and other priceless magical knick-knacks. At the very least this would keep her from pricking her foot on the stupid thing again!

Speaking of things she kept finding underfoot: Where had that little knight gotten to, anyway? Didn’t he care about his sword that she was so thoughtfully keeping intact? She had left him floating somewhere nearby, then never seen him since. She would have sensed if he’d used an invisibility potion, and her teleportation spell hadn’t worn out: the angrily squirming cleric woman crammed up against her boob was proof of that. It’s like he’d simply vanished into thin air…

Suddenly suspicious, Vee spoke to the room, “I swear, teeny, if you’re planning to break our truce with a sneak attack or something lame and un-heroic like that, I’m going to sit on you for good.” Vee reconsidered that her first instinct had been to press her own ass against the man, and tried to sound more threatening as her cheeks reddened slightly, “And I’ll hex you to be even smaller! Like, uh, an ant or something! I can do that, you know!!!” But despite the moody witch’s threats, the knight failed to show himself. What good was keeping his dumb sword safe if he wasn’t even around to be impressed?

Meanwhile, the only thing being impressed upon Tobias was the unbearable weight of his captor’s meaty, jiggling posterior. Still buried deep between her pale ass cheeks, the shrunken knight had begun to pray that she would grow impatient enough to use that accursed teleportation spell of hers again. That seemed his only hope of rescue now. Whatever it took to spare him from enduring another minute in this impossibly soft prison of ass!!! His entire body was soaked in sweat, and so utterly smushed into her skin that he could barely remember what air even felt like anymore!

Vee tapped her foot with an impatience that made her backside (and its tiny unseen captive) quiver and tremble. The tiny knight must’ve escaped somehow, but the exact “how” was what puzzled her most. She hated being fooled so easily! To solve her mystery she uttered another incantation, “~Transpect speculum!~

Instantly, the space in front of Vee shimmered, and a perfect circle of weightless, floating glass materialized at head height. Usually Vee just used her all-seeing-portal to do her makeup and practice her dramatic posing and stuff, or to plot and scheme and the usual witchy things, but today she had a special task for it! “Alright magic mirror, help me find that shrunken guy from earlier. Sir Toby, or Tobias, I think his name was? Show me where he’s hiding.”

Despite the vague instructions, the hovering portal began to glimmer and search for its target. It didn’t have to look far. The blank space was replaced with a rear-view of Vee’s hefty backside. The witch blinked at the close-up display of her own bottom-heavy figure, “Huh??? Mirror, weren’t you listening? I said Tobias. He’s a little knight, maybe an inch tall, half-naked since I sorta accidentally crushed his armor, and he’s kinda muscular I guess… really muscular, actually, sorta handsome…” As her cheeks began to flush Vee hastily continued, “A-and he’s a knight of, uh, light or righteousness or something goofy like that. Can you find him or what?” But the magical mirror didn’t change at all, as if to insist that it was already displaying Vee’s exact request.

Seeing nothing out of the ordinary regarding her own behind (aside from its usual shapely splendor), Vee rolled her eyes, “What gives, mirror? Can’t you find him???” She was about to dismiss the floating disc when another possibility came to mind. She had last left Tobias floating in the air, approximately at waist height, right before she’d turned around and sat against the wall, then… oh. Oh.

Vee twisted in place, looking over her rather sizable rear with uncertainty, “He couldn’t possibly be in there for real, he’d have suffocated by now! Unless…” He had proven to be surprisingly durable earlier, after surviving all her (totally unintentional) trampling. Maybe this was no different? She eventually shrugged; It couldn’t hurt to check!

With both hands Vee pulled her butt cheeks apart, unhurriedly revealing the dark space between each soft mass. Her initial glance through the portal didn’t reveal anything out of the ordinary… But as she examined the strip of leotard lining the deepest span of her ass crack more closely, something drew her eye. It was a man-shaped bump, so inconspicuously small that it would have gone overlooked if she hadn’t been using the viewing portal to aid her in her search. With one finger Vee slid her leotard aside, uncovering the little person stuck face-down against the skin adjacent to her own pink butthole.

“No way.” Vee blinked a few times, unable to believe what she was seeing. Despite finding exactly what she’d been searching for, Vee’s mouth still fell open at the vulgar sight of a miniaturized man lodged between her huge buttcheeks. She’d certainly never witnessed anything like this before!

But Vee’s line of work had made her accustomed to weird stuff, and her shock wore off quickly. Now gleeful curiosity took hold, “Were you really in there this whole time? That’s so… wow. can’t believe you were able to actually breathe, and stuff! Isn’t it sweaty???” Vee let out a casual chuckle, and continued her blissful prattling without waiting for his confirmation, “Well consider me impressed, teeny! You must be a lot tougher than you look, to survive being turned into a human wedgie for so long. Especially with your face, y’know, nearly inside my butthole and stuff. Anyway, now that I’ve found you—you’re welcome, by the way—feel free to get out of there. I’ve got a surprise for you.”

Of course, Tobias had already been attempting to climb free the moment Vee’s cheeks had parted. It wasn’t like he’d been patiently waiting for permission to peel his face out of the humid depths of her ass, damnit! The very moment he’d become unburdened by the immense pressure that had been locking his body in place, he’d been trying to work himself loose. Freedom from this sweaty hell was within his reach!!! But to his growing terror, no matter how hard he struggled, his entire body remained firmly sealed against the witch’s pliable skin, even as she blathered away overhead without the slightest regard for his pathetic efforts. It’s like he was still frozen there by an invisible force! Was her magic still pinning him down?!?

Unfortunately, the gigantic young woman showed very little appreciation for the grim reality of Tobias' situation. She only grew suspicious once the tiny knight’s lack of progress became impossible to ignore any longer, “Hey, what’s taking so long? Can’t you move around?” When Tobias failed to respond, Vee finally connected the dots. “Wait… You aren’t stuck, are you???” Unconcerned with the discomfort or humiliation she might have been causing her victim, Vee wiggled her ass back and forth just to test his inability to prevent himself from wobbling around. Unfortunately that casual jostling also reduced the last of Tobias’ feverish escape attempts to pointless jiggling, unwittingly ruining what little headway he’d managed.

When Vee had seen sufficient evidence, she cheerfully proclaimed the obvious, “Woah, you are stuck!!! Pff, that’s gotta be pretty embarrassing for you… I mean, I’ve basically defeated you twice now, this time with just my ass!” Vee couldn’t keep the grin off her face: She’d imprisoned a once-proud warrior between her rippling asscheeks on accident! The thought alone filled her ego to the brim. “I gotta say, it’s kinda fun watching you bounce around from all the way up here.” Vee was trying not to sound too pleased with the situation, really, but it wasn’t every day she had such a perfect opportunity to gloat!

Eventually, Tobias’s cries for Vee to stop her hip-wiggling reached her ears and she actually listened. If only because it wasn’t particularly interesting to torment someone so woefully incapable of defending themselves, “Alright alright, if you really can’t move down there, I guess I can, I dunno, call a truce and help you, or whatever. Just for now, though.” Vee spoke as if the mere mention of mercy left a bitter taste in her mouth. She still needed to make a better demonstration of her superiority, somehow...

A wicked smile cracked Vee’s soft lips, “Although, there is the matter of your surrender. Since you’re still my little butt-prisoner for the moment, I think it’s only fair I hear a proper acknowledgement of defeat before I conclude our, y’know, duel.”

Tobias could hardly believe his ears: Duel!? He’d been shrunk down and trapped in her ginormous ass, all due to her clumsiness! That was no duel, or battle, or anything of the sort!

Vee heard a disapproving grunt come from the knight, and giggled at his reluctance. “Think about it: it’s only fair that I, the triumphant victor, get proper recognition for my deeds before I go out of my way to show mercy! I mean, I can’t have you thinking I’m going easy on you now, can I? Hmm, maybe a humble admission of defeat followed by some well-deserved groveling? If you want a suggestion, something like I humbly surrender, Villainous Vivienne. Oh and feel free to thank me for finding you, while you’re at it.”

Just when Vee began to hear a disgruntled response she interrupted, “Wait wait, I’ve got a better one! Say: Knights drool, witches rule! Heehee!”

But she didn’t hear any flattery at all. Only silence. Meanwhile, the itching sensation of her wedgie was worsening rapidly. By now she really was ready to just get this whole ordeal over with: His surrender was mostly just a formality at this point, anyway, so she could say the battle was over and the knight had been “properly vanquished” before she set him free. It was a standard “Good vs Evil” procedure, everyone knew that.

So why wasn’t Tobias playing along? All Vee could hear was some more indecipherable mumbling which was only making her itch worse by the second!

Maybe he just needed some extra motivation. Vee calmly but ominously hinted at the penalty of noncompliance, “I’ll be honest little hero, I’ve got an itch brewing back there, and you’re right in the way. I don’t know how much longer I can put off scratching… So unless you want to be involved in that I recommend you get with the surrendering stuff.”

Despite her warning, the tiny man didn’t budge or utter a word she could hear. Just more random buzzing noises she couldn’t understand! Vee repeated, “Some time today would be nice!”

As far as Vee could tell he only twitched the littlest bit, but otherwise remained exactly as he was. Wasn’t he listening? “I’m serious, if you don’t pipe up you’re going to become my new wedgie!” Vee didn’t want to mistreat a helpless prisoner, but she wasn’t about to let him get away with ignoring her. That was just rude of him!

Her itching finally became unbearable. “Alriiight little hero, you asked for it!” Very slowly, trying to give Tobias every possible chance to change his mind, Vee’s index finger descended towards him like a sledgehammer in slow-motion.

Vee had expected much more significant resistance from the tiny guy, or at least a token show of defiance, but he remained statue-still even as her fingertip came within seconds of crushing his face into the periphery of her warm anus. Was he really that stubborn??? And what was going on with her itching, it had never gotten this bad before! Almost like something was agitating her skin… Was he deliberately making her itch worse as a feeble attempt at defiance?

Well, Vee had a trick up her sleeve. A real villain knew how to make a lasting impression by drawing out their victory, to prolong their moment of glory juuust the right amount! It was a delicate art, but Vee had a knack for it. That’s why, instead of immediately smashing her finger down on the little man, she adjusted course at the last second and pressed down against the naked pink skin adjacent to him instead. With his head facing inwards, Tobias had an up-close look at her pliable butthole deforming under her huge oncoming digit, and enough time to think about how his half-naked torso would soon be part of that terrible demonstration of squishing. Vee let out an exaggerated sigh after a particularly satisfying twist of her finger, “Aah, so much better! Now just one last, stubborn nuisance to take care of…” Leisurely, Vee inclined her fingertip towards the knight’s immobilized body, giving him plenty of time to process his imminent fate..

Yet, to Vee’s incredible annoyance, the tiny man still didn’t relent. What gives???

Vee paused with half her finger hovering over his entire body, like an enormous boulder threatening to fall. She couldn’t stand to let him get away with a symbolic victory during their battle of wills! “Hey! I’m really about to crush you, you know! Aren’t you going to curse my name or make a last minute escape attempt, at least?”

Listening intently, Vee heard a quietly muffled but distraught shriek emerge from under her finger. She blinked in puzzlement, “Huh??? I can barely hear whatever you said.” It took another moment (and another stifled outcry) for her to finally piece together what was happening: The tiny knight was frantically shouting “Knights rule, witches drool” as fast and loudly as he could, but the fatty flesh around him had evidently made it impossible for her to hear him until now.

A grimace of embarrassment flashed across Vee’s face, “Oh fuck, were you actually trying to say it that whole time?” His reply was, predictably, another series of indecipherable but terrified “Hnn! Hnnn!!!” noises.

“Oh, um. I must not have heard you from all the way up here. Probably because you’re so small.” Vee knew the real reason was that her enormous, doughy ass was filling up his mouth every time he attempted to speak. Fortunately, she was an expert at casually glossing over her own mistakes, “Huh, I thought you were just being stubborn, and junk. But I guess you really can’t move or talk… Whoops, heheh. Sorry, I guess!”

Well, that hadn’t gone well. But she couldn’t just forget her demands or she’d look like a total pushover! Vee’s face scrunched up as she pondered a fair compromise, only removing her finger from her ass so that she could think things over.

After a few minutes, Vee finally had to finally concede that her first plan was the best she could come up with. Which meant she’d made Tobias impatiently wait, still lodged between her ass cheeks, for nothing. With a shrug Vee broke the silence, “Hmm. Well I can’t think of anything! Can you just, I dunno, say it again? But this time do your best to speak at full volume when you talk, so I can actually hear you. I’ll try to listen a little more carefully, promise!”

Having already been forced to inhale many lungfuls of damp, booty-flavored air due to Vee’s careless misunderstanding and endless delays, Tobias’ response was a muted but unquestionably defiant grunt. “NNH!”

But his faintly audible outrage only caused Vee to let out a carefree giggle. Even the gravest of threats had a way of losing their edge when they came from a man so small and powerless that he could easily be pressed into the wrinkles of a woman’s asshole. And secretly, Vee was quite enjoying the chance to goad and toy with someone who actually had a bit of a backbone, for a change. Normally her foes were either murderous zealouts, or quickly lost the heart to banter with her once she’d defeated them! How was she supposed to have a valiant battle of wits or gloat triumphantly when her foe wouldn’t even play along??? No, Tobias was making this fun. Besides, Vee figured she’d earned a little egotistical self indulgence today…

Vee ratcheted up the smug-factor as she repeated her ultimatum, “Oh come on, don’t be mad. Just a few harmless little words and I’ll let you go, what’s the big deal?” There was a short delay, likely a result of Tobias struggling to swallow his pride. Knowing he couldn’t see her face, Vee smiled at his stubbornness. It was always more fun to defeat someone who wasn’t accustomed to losing, after all. Not to mention she couldn’t have asked for a cuter little witch-hunting nemesis! 

But instead of complying, the small knight uttered another defiant sound. Evidently he wasn’t pleased with being forced to repeat himself over and over again under such humiliating circumstances.

Vee responded by swaying her ass. As each cheek wobbled like a mountain of jello on either side of the belligerent little man, Vee calmly explained, “Just as a reminder: the only reason you can even talk or breathe right now is because I’m still bending over. If I don’t hear some flattery soon, maaaybe I’ll decide saving you just isn’t worth the effort anymore, and sit my big ass in a nice comfy chair all day after I use you as a human butt-scratcher!” Vee half-hoped he’d refuse just so she’d have an excuse to squash him even further, and swung her fingertip back into position overtop her butthole to threaten him with it once again.

Another moment of disobedient silence passed. Vee was secretly impressed: She certainly couldn’t deny his bravery! Time to put it to the test… Vee hummed with mock innocence, “Alright, you win, hero. I can’t force you to say anything you don’t want to! But since this itch is really acting up again, I’ll just go ahead and take care of that, and if you ever change your mind and feel like admitting how awesome witches are, you just let me know, kay?” Then she shifted her finger a single degree downwards, closing the gap between her fingertip and Tobias’ tiny body.

Suddenly Tobias screamed out a desperate attempt to save himself from being ground to a pulp against the young woman’s sweaty orifice, so loud that it was crisply audible, “OKAY I YIELD! KNIGHTS DROOL WITCHES RULE! KNIGHTS DROOL WITCHES RULE!!!”

Despite having heard exactly what she’d been waiting for, Vee couldn’t resist having one last bit of fun, and chuckled mischievously, “Eh, too late!” A small spasm of movement near Vee’s nipple, caused by the last person to hear those words, went unnoticed by the gigantic woman. She’d long forgotten about her other, far less entertaining shrunken victim, and was focused entirely on her new “favorite” shrunken rival.

Just when Tobias’ face had begun to depress all the way up to his ears into Vee’s sweaty, rubbery skin, the pressure lessened. The finger quickly lifted away and retreated out of sight. Tobias was confused but indescribably relieved, and hungrily gasped for air.

Above, Vee giggled merrily, “Haha! I’m just messing with you, dude, I wasn’t going to crush you. I mean I could if I wanted to, it’s not like you could do anything to stop me! But you did what I asked so I’m bound by the law of curses to help you, and all that witch-law stuff.” Vee didn’t mention the butterflies filling her stomach now her narcissistic demand for recognition had been met.

Something that sounded like a muffled expression of gratitude buzzed against Vee’s skin, and she rolled her eyes, “Yeah yeah, you’re welcome. I’m only being nice because now I know you didn’t switch the words around and say ‘witches drool’ when I couldn’t hear you. Though I bet an honorable little goody-goody like you wouldn’t be clever enough for a trick like that, heh.” Vee tried not to enjoy her merciful act too much, since that wouldn’t be very villainous of her, but it still felt like she’d done the “right” thing.

Which reminded Vee of one loose end she had to tie up, “Oh, and I’ve got one more little request to make… Once I let you go, if I hear even the slightest rumor that there’s a miniature knight going around and calling me Vivienne the Benevolent or The Wimpy Witch or some bunk like that, I will transform you into my new flying broom so that your tiny little face can keep my fat ass company every time I need to fly somewhere.” After pausing to let the seriousness of her threat sink in, Vee added in a bubbly voice, “But, if you’re a good sport and you tell anyone who asks that you were amazed beyond belief at the power of my spells, or my witchcraft was indescribably powerful or something like that, I’ll make it worth your while~” Tobias detected a hint of lewdness in the witch’s voice at that final suggestion, before she quickly covered it up, “B-by fixing your armor, I mean! That’s all… *Ahem* So, shrimpy, is it a deal?

Unsurprisingly, when presented with the option to either be freed and given a suit of priceless armor or trapped for the foreseeable future between two impossible huge butt cheeks, Tobias decided against becoming a living ass imprint, and let out an appropriately enthusiastic grunt. Vee snickered at his willingness to accept her offer, but teased him one more time, “Is that a promise, hero? No funny business?”

More muffled noises of extremely eager assent brought a smile to the big witch’s lips, “Heh, good choice. Oh, uh, I forgot to mention this, but the spell to fix your armor will require both my hands, sooo…” Seeing no other option, Vee released her meaty buttocks, carelessly allowing them to smash together and completely entomb the small man once more. A brief cry of dismay was suddenly silenced by the audible clap of her ass, making her grimace again. Damn, this “being nice” stuff was tricky… He probably wasn’t happy about getting another mouthful (Faceful? Bodyful?) of ass, but it was too late now. Ah well, she’d just have to be more careful in the future.

Rather than beginning her casting as soon as possible, Vee paused to reassure him, “Don’t worry, I’ll try to make this quick.” Surely he’d have no choice but to forgive her once she presented his shiny new armor! Even if it was really just the same old set she’d stepped on in the first place…

Although that did give her an idea: Maybe another goodwill gesture was in order. If she could prove that she was a fair and just villain, then he’d not only have to forgive her, but he’d be forced to admit she was someone worthy of respect. Or better yet, admiration! Maybe they could even put this ugly business behind them, and Vee wouldn’t have to add one more aggrieved warrior to her list of enemies!!! At the very least it would put a cork in his snobby “holier-than-thou” routine.

With alluring visions of the once-proud knight lauding her incredible abilities filling her head, the young witch dispelled the magic mirror to clear her workspace of distractions. She extended her hands and muttered slow, deliberate incantations. What little was left of the knight’s armor began lifting off the floor, floating upwards and reassembling into a recognizable form. Dents were pushed out, scratches disappeared, and in seconds a perfectly clean (but still very small) suit of armor was hovering on her shelf next to the little matching sword.

As the finishing touch, Vee muttered a long series of inhuman syllables that caused the steel plate armor to take on a darker tint. The process required several minutes of pure concentration, enough to make droplets of sweat run down Vee’s body (and collect in the crack of her ass), but after she was done the armor had been masterfully enchanted, the metal shining with new and unnatural power. This was some of her finest work yet. She could feel it.

After wiping a finger across her brow Vee set her hands on her hips with pride, “Hmph! Let’s see you call me evil now! Pretty impressive, don’t you-” Vee’s smug grin vanished when she realized where she’d left her intended beneficiary. “Oh, right.”

Once more, Vee spread her buttocks apart to expose the tiny man within to the outside world. “Hey, are you still back there? Do I need to get my magic mirror again?”

A weak, defeated groan confirmed her tiny captive’s unhappy existence. Figuring some positivity was just the thing to bring cheer to the man whose face was still firmly lodged between her butt cheeks, Vee revealed her big surprise, “Well don’t worry, I have some good news-”

Tobias’ muffled voice said something that might have been “You’ve figured out a way to unshrink me!?”

Vee winced as she broke the bad news first, “Well, no, not exactly. But I did fix your armor! Look!” Vee pointed her backside towards the shelf where the newly restored set of armor now gleamed. “I don’t know if you can tell from back there, but trust me, it’s good as new. Better than new! I added some special enchantments of my own, the kinda stuff kings wished they could get! Not to brag, but curses and enchantments are kinda my specialty.” After extolling her many virtues, Vee raised an eyebrow and smirked over her shoulder, “ Pretty impressive, don’t you think?”

But Tobias struggled to voice audible praise of his own. Vee tried to twist around to get a better look at him, but couldn’t see that far over her own shoulder, or all the way down the “ass gorge” that he was trapped at the bottom of. Presumably his prolonged confinement was taking its toll on his ability to breathe, let alone speak. That was too bad, Vee had been looking forward to hearing his astonished praise.

Concluding that he had probably had his fill (and then some) of being wedged all the way up her ass for one day, especially when it prevented him from contributing any meaningful entertainment or flattery, Vee decided to finally do something about the situation.

For the first time since he’d met Vee, Tobias heard real sincerity as she spoke, “Alright, a deal’s a deal. I’ll try to get you out of there.”

End Notes:

More of my stories are available on my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership

(Very) Small Miracles by CrankoWanko

Tobias could hardly believe his ears. Was she really about to save him??? He’d started to think that he’d never escape Vivienne’s prison of ass! As far as he could tell, the young witch’s carefully concealed sense of honor was the only thing preventing her from condemning him to spending the rest of his life as a living smudge on the smooth inner-surface of her fatty buttocks.

Frankly, Tobias considered it a small miracle that he hadn’t already been abandoned by the gigantic witch, considering how easily she could simply leave him crammed less than an inch away from her puckering sphincter before forgetting the whole ordeal and calling it a day. It’s not like practitioners of the dark arts were known for their trustworthy morals… And yet, she’d even gone to the trouble of fixing up his flattened armor!? Such unexpected generosity might have been suspicious to one more cynical, but Tobias was much too exhausted to question his own luck or Vee’s motives. If the massive villainess truly was going to keep her word, well, he certainly wasn’t in a position to complain! Not when his current “position” was the entire reason for his suffering…

“Alright little knight,” Vee piped cheerfully, “I’m gonna try something. Get ready.” Ready for what!?

Suddenly Tobias was gripped by the same magical force that had been floating him around earlier. But rather than coming free, his body was merely jiggled one way, then the other. After several seconds of being telekinetically pushed and pulled in various directions, he was still stuck exactly where he started, the only difference being that now he was hopelessly dizzy. And, he realized, quite aroused. It’s not like he could ignore how soft Vee’s skin was, with his entire body being rubbed directly against it. Thankfully Vee didn’t seem to notice the bulge that was rising between his legs and pressing firmly into her.

Instead, Vee frowned at her rescue’s lack of success. “Wow, you’ve really gotten yourself mashed in there, huh? Maybe if I just use a teensy bit more magic, I can just…” With an impatient twirl of a finger, Vee made another attempt to magically shift Tobias. But her stubborn endeavor—no matter how selfless—only caused the tiny man to slide sideways a fraction of an inch… which might have been a success, except he slid directly towards the glistening opening of her pink anus, until his face was just barely touching. The tiny man immediately began to squirm and scream, not at all pleased with his unfortunate change in scenery, though he was still unable to separate himself.

Vee simply furrowed her brow in disappointment, “Huh. How did that happen???” Unable to comprehend how her magic could have been insufficient, Vee wriggled her ass, pointlessly shaking her poor little passenger back and forth while she tried to figure out what went wrong.

When Tobias squirmed and cried out irritably, Vee decided someone had to take the blame, “Look, it’s not easy using magic on someone that small! It’s hardly my fault you’re too tiny to target with my spells!” She reconsidered, and tried to gloss over the fact that her wayward magic was solely responsible for shrinking the little knight in the first place, “Well, okay, no, I take that back. It’s sorta my fault. But still, all your complaining isn’t helping!” Fortunately, it was pretty easy to pin the blame on someone when they had their face half-buried in her asshole, preventing them from arguing back.

Yet a tiny voice, nearly inaudible, stubbornly insisted, “Just use your hands then!!!

“What, you mean to rescue you?” That infuriating smugness returned to Vee’s tone, as if she were explaining something extremely obvious to an imbecile, “First off, a good witch uses magic for everything.” She demonstrated by lifting one finger and causing several items to levitate and swirl about the room, before realizing her only witness couldn’t even see from the depths of her own butt crack. She carefully set the objects down, frowning at the magical effort that had gone to waste. “Second, you’re basically molded into my skin at this point. I don’t think I’d ever be able to get you out purely by hand. And third…” A hint of amusement entered Vee’s voice, “Honestly, I just don’t want my finger to smell like my butt, that’s all. I’m sure you understand!”

Tobias understood the sentiment all too well, in fact, but Vee chose that moment to lean her weight onto the other foot, thoughtlessly shifting her two enormous butt cheeks and compressing his torso until his lungs could barely function.

It was unclear whether Vee even realized just how badly her poor little captive had suffered from her tiny movement, because she was quick to fill the silence with more self-indulgent praise of her own abilities, “And you can’t rush this magic stuff, even for a witch as talented as me! I mean, can you imagine what might happen if I used the wrong spell??? You could get pushed in even further, or you might get stuck in place, maybe even permanently.”

Tobias couldn’t actually respond, of course. He could only twitch irritably while every part of his compacted body ached for the tiniest bit of freedom and fresh air. And speaking wasn’t any easier while his face remained wedged into the gigantic girl’s hot, sweating orifice... The last thing he needed to do right now was offend the only person who could actually help him. Plus she had a point: Being permanently trapped like this would be a nightmare beyond imagination. If only she’d stop blabbing and arguing with him over every little thing!!!

Vee shrugged casually, “Not that I’d mind the new arrangement. I could make you my little familiar, and use you to store extra mana for me, or something. Then whenever I ran out I could just sit down to squeeeeeeeze a little extra out of you!” Vee giggled evilly at the thought. For his own sake, Tobias prayed she was joking.

The huge witch continued thinking aloud, “Ugh, but you’d probably be so itchy. Plus I did promise I wouldn’t do that… damnit.” After a moment of contemplation Vee realized she was daydreaming, and looked back over her shoulder, “Hey, you still listening? You didn’t pass out or anything, did you?”

Mmf!

“Okay, just checking. Now where was I… Oh right! So actually most of my magic is for, y’know, curses and stuff rather than helping people. I could easily fix you in place like glue, or turn you into a statue so you can’t move anymore, but obviously that stuff wouldn’t be too helpful. At least not for you…” Vee paused, “Although it would help me think better if I didn’t have you squirming around and stuff. And you wouldn’t mind, right? It’s not like I could possibly forget you a second time!” Tobias made a disagreeable little noise. The only comfort he had left was the ability to twitch minutely, in order to wipe the ass sweat from his eyes and to keep himself from cramping every time Vee’s incredibly soft bulk contorted his body into some new and unpleasant shape. If he lost the capacity to manage even that, he’d be in pure hell.

Thankfully, Vee listened, “Okay okay. We’ll call that Plan B. Let’s see, what else… I dunno, I can’t think of much that wouldn’t just make everything a thousand times worse for you.”

If Tobias could open his mouth without immediately suffocating under a tidal wave of bare booty he’d have screamed at the top of his lungs, “JUST TELEPORT ME FOR GOD’S SAKES!” But the best he could do was hold his breath and pray, on the off-chance that Vee would read his mind and remember the obvious solution that had been right under her nose all this time.

Vee considered her options at a painstakingly slow pace, “Hmmm… what to do, what to do.” Tobias couldn’t tell if she was deliberately tormenting him with her indecisiveness at this point, or just genuinely didn’t care how long he spent flattened to her fat ass.

The huge girl blew air out of her mouth, “If only there was some way I could just snap my fingers and make you reappear, like a summoning spell or-” Vee suddenly paused mid-sentence, and let out a snort. “Oh, right. Almost forgot about that.” She chuckled loudly to herself, evidently amused by her careless mistake that had unwittingly drawn out Tobias’s torment. “You won’t believe what happened, tiny, but this whole time I could have just used that spell that always makes you appear, and summoned you right out of there. Isn’t that funny!?”

Oh, absolutely hysterical, a real knee-slapper. Tobias could not have been less amused. The longer Vee delayed, the longer he spent with his face fused to the jiggling skin of her ass crack, forced to breathe in humid, sweaty air. Couldn’t she just hurry up and get this over with!?

“Alright, enough joking around. Are you ready?” Smiling confidently, Vee got into position by shifting her feet and releasing her buttocks so she could raise her hands high in the air to gather her power. There was a faint and meaty *slap!* as Vee’s hefty butt cheeks slammed together, but she didn’t hear the eager reply she’d expected… what gives?

“Hey, paladin, are you ready or what?” Vee glanced impatiently over her shoulder, before she realized why she wasn’t getting a response. The poor knight, left right where she had casually left him, had been unable to escape before her two buttocks slammed together like the pages of a huge closing book. He was squashed painfully flat, somewhere far out of sight. Oops. Vee grimaced, and quietly hoped that he wouldn’t be too upset over being forgotten for the tenth time in as many minutes. No doubt the little guy was suffocating for real this time, now that her buttocks were crushing him from all side like a big meaty vice. “Um, sorry! I’ll make this quick.”

Vee retook her casting stance, trying (and failing) to prevent her lower body from wobbling as she planted her feet apart. “Oh, one last thing.” An impatient buzzing came from between her half-bare buttocks, but she ignored it, “I can’t mess this up or there’s a small chance I’ll be shrunk too. If that happens you’ll shrink with me, until you’re basically the teeniest, tiniest speck of dust. So don’t distract me or we’re both screwed, kay???” More silence. Either Tobias was very bravely enduring in order to let her focus, or had passed out from lack of air. Vee winced at the thought, then pushed all doubt and worry from her mind, instead focusing wholly on her magical words.

“Here goes nothing! ~Idi quodi distim, proffer hoc minim Mal!~”

For a moment, nothing happened. Vee had started to worry when- *pop!* Tobias reappeared right in front of her face!

Tobias blinked in the bright, blinding light, and spluttered for fresh air. He’d had enough! He was going to give this imbecilic witch a piece of his mind!

Except when he looked up, Vee was not only surprised by his reappearance, but she seemed genuinely relieved to see him, as evidenced by her adoring grin, “Hey there! Guess my magic came in handy after all, huh?”

That smile made all the anger and resentment Tobias felt for being trapped earlier melt away. Instead of yelling he found himself smiling back with relief, “I can’t believe I’m out of there… Thank you.”

Vee smiled with undeniable pride, “Oh, it was nothing!” After a pause she added, “But you’re welcome. That was my first time, y’know, saving someone. It felt kinda… good, I guess?” The young witch blushed, glancing away as if her act of mercy were something to be embarrassed about. “Though I don’t think witches are supposed to do this kinda thing too often. I mean, what kind of villain gets famous for being nice???”

Tobias couldn’t help but find her expression adorable, and tried to reassure her gently, “Well, I won’t be forgetting you.” When Vee glanced over curiously, Tobias realized what he had said, and corrected hastily, “Y-your kindness, I mean.”

However, it seemed Vivienne wasn’t listening to him. Her eyes had wandered downwards, and now she was only staring, mouth agape, at his blatant erection. Evidently, the final teleportation had not included his clothes, leaving him completely naked as he floated in the air in front of the giant, beautiful woman. As far as he knew, his pants were still somewhere far up her buttcrack…

Tobias instinctively tried to bring his hands down to cover himself, but the magical force holding him aloft locked his arms uselessly at his side, locking him in an utterly undignified, boner-forward position. All he could do was hope his clumsy nemesis wouldn’t embarrass him further by taking advantage of his humiliating predicament.

Tobias stammered, “Wait, this- this isn’t what it-” Then he soared magically forward, right up to his captor’s beaming face. Well then, no way to hide it now. He was brought so close, in fact, that he could feel her warm breath wafting across him like a head-spinningly aromatic wind. For a moment he worried he might actually cum all over her nose or plush lips if she so much as breathed on him the right way. Was this the most embarrassing day of his life? Just maybe.

But Vee seemed wholly unconcerned with the risk of getting a miniature facial as she looked him up and down, “Y’know, you’re kinda kinky for a paladin.”

Vee leaned closer, gesturing between the sword on the shelf and his stiff crotch, “Let me guess, that one’s for fighting, but this one’s for fun?”

Some depraved part of Tobias’ brain told him to flirt back, and his mouth obeyed, “C-careful, it’s a greatsword. Very dangerous.” Don’t encourage her, you idiot!!! What would the holy order think!?

The enormous witch let out a giggle that was syrupy sweet to Tobias’ ears, “Ooh, kinky and cheeky!” Tobias felt a swell of pride; he’d actually made her laugh!

Then her demeanor became more determined, “No, no more disruptions! This magic stuff is tricky enough without you constantly distracting me.”

Distracting her!? It wasn’t his fault he was naked! And it’s not like Tobias could actually do anything while he was held captive by her magical bonds! As if on cue, Vee released the spell holding him aloft, and he tumbled out of the air. It was only now that Tobias realized he still couldn’t do anything, now that he’d entered freefall. He spun his arms for a moment, before one protruding nipple rose to meet him, becoming a big soft obstacle that he couldn’t avoid. *boink!* Tobias collided crotch-first with the fleshy nub, only to bounce harmlessly away, now more frustrated than ever. He fell past her two partially-covered breasts—was that the little cleric still trapped underneath her impossibly tight clothing!?—and her scantily clad crotch. Next stop, splatting against the floor.

“Whoops, sorry about that!” Tobias suddenly halted in mid-air as Vee caught him with her magic, suspending him at about crotch-height. “I lost concentration for a second there, didn’t mean to drop you, heh.” Right, you sound so apologetic about it, too.

Tobias was still recovering from that dizzying fall, but even so he was disappointed to find himself once again far, far below his gigantic tormentor’s gaze, since she’d left him hovering in the open air right before her thinly-covered sex. Clearly, his hopes of satisfaction had all but vanished, and now all he could do was gaze over at her while his body ached with desirous thoughts.

Despite his dissatisfaction, Vee addressed him with utter calmness, “Alright, before I can figure out a solution to our little problem I have to find my spellbook and read up on some stuff. In the meantime just sit tight and try not to get in the way, alright?”

Then he was flung sideways, orbiting at hip-level around Vee’s enormous lower body until he stopped directly behind one impossibly large ass cheek. Tobias blinked, trying and failing to look away from the great round ass that had already put him through so much discomfort, and now tormented him with its presence. He was positioned so close that he had to crane his neck just to see around the curvature of the fleshy mass in front of him, and if he looked downwards he could see the individual fibers of Vee’s leggings, which squeezed her body so tightly that her thighs were noticeably bulging from the top. Despite his attempts to stay focused, he couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to give her just the slightest pinch… her thighs probably felt like the softest things in the entire world. 

Tobias stared hungrily; If he’d been proper size he would have been in a prime position to bend her over a table and thrust into her from behind, alleviating his growing urges, but instead she’d frozen him right where he could do nothing but stare in impotent awe. Was this her idea of a cruel prank, or was she just that careless???

“There. If I left you on the floor I’d probably have to stop just to peel you off my foot every five minutes, so I’ll leave you floating there, how’s that sound?” Vee chuckled a little too cheerfully, “You can still stare all you want, just don’t get any ideas back there, alright? I can’t have my little pet paladin distracting me while I work!”

Whatever gratitude Tobias felt earlier was quickly giving way to annoyance, now that Vee was once again treating him like a harmless little toy rather than a full grown man. Hoping to reassert himself, Tobias called up as confidently as he could manage, “Distracting you? Pet!? Now wait a damn minute, you evil seductress! I demand to be released this instant!”

But Vee only rolled her eyes in amusement, “It’s cute when you get all feisty. But if you insist, I’ll find somewhere else to keep you… Ooh, I know!” With one small flick of a finger, Vee stretched one stocking out until she’d created a little Tobias-sized opening. “There! My own little paladin pocket, heh! Ready?” Ready? Ready for what??? Oh no…

“W-wait, I’ll be crushed!”

“Oh don’t worry, I’m gonna spin you around so you don’t get another faceful of butt!”

Once again Tobias was moved against his will, as he began to rotate in place. He turned all the way around… then continued to drift awkwardly until he’d done a full spin and ended up right back where he started, facing Vivienne’s huge rear end instead of facing away.

The gigantic witch, however, didn’t seem to realize her mistake, and gestured with one finger to begin pulling Tobias closer. Not just closer, but downwards too… underneath the plump curvature of her buttock and right behind the crease of her fat ass. One by one his feet, legs, and hips slid underneath her tight leggings, inserting him into the narrow gap in clothing. He squirmed, making a desperate attempt to prevent himself from being crammed down under yet another layer of imprisonment, but well… it didn’t matter. Without lifting a finger Vee had casually stuffed him up to his shoulders into her tight stockings, sealing his aching cock and balls directly up against her warm thigh. How could she not realize he was facing the wrong way!?

Tobias tried again, “Unhand me this instant!

But Vee was barely listening, and as she casually slotted him into the pocket she’d created Tobias was pitched into shadow as her backside loomed up and over him like a great tidal wave about to capsize a defenseless fishing vessel. And her skintight stockings still threatened to come crashing into him from behind any second now… With his arms frozen stiff, he wouldn’t even have a chance to brace for impact. Knowing he would have no way of getting her attention once she released the stocking, the brave knight’s previously confident facade shattered, “W-WAIT, PLEASE!!! DON’T-”

*PLAP!*

Vee released her stocking, which snapped forward and plowed Tobias face- and boner-first into the surface of her doughy ass and thigh. Under the added pressure, he instantly sank into the mass of flesh like a warm wall of jello. Vee was nice enough to release the magical force that had held Tobias in place up until now, but it was an empty gesture since now her clothing had trapped him in position, and all he could do was rub his tiny hands across her warm, smooth skin, achieving nothing more than gently fondling her backside.


As he wobbled pathetically in place, Tobias fumed quietly to himself; Hello Vee’s ass, my old nemesis…

But Vee was cheerful as ever, “There! Is that better? It’s not too tight, is it?” When Tobias failed to respond, Vee glanced over her shoulder and rocked her hips, causing him to jiggle yet again. “Hey, can you hear me back there?”

Vee listened for any more complaints, assuming her “pet paladin” was secure but free to speak, and was pleased when she merely felt a noiseless tickle against her backside. Presumably, that meant he was happy right where he was. “Okay good. Now try to behave yourself back there, alright? I need total concentration while I work!” Vee might have seen the irony in her statement, if only she’d realized that she had just finished sealing the tiny man’s genitals right up against her bare ass. She could feel something poking her, but it didn’t seem important to her at the moment. With a shrug, she said, “Now be patient while I find this book.”

Then, wrongly assuming Tobias was nice and comfy right where he was (rather than slowly suffocating against an ass a thousand times his size), Vee bent downwards to examine her bookshself’s lowest books. The pressure against Tobias increased rapidly as her stockings struggled to contain the entirety of her wide legs. Vee did actually contemplate this, but decided it was simply an amusing side-effect of his new prison, and didn’t bother to address it, let alone stand back up.

And just like that, Tobias had been committed to spending his time rubbing against his new arch-nemesis, face-to-ass, as she bent down to search her shelf for some stupid magical nonsense. Every time she shifted, he was smeared across her bare thigh, forced to let out a pathetic groan as his erection slid across her silky-smooth skin. If she was aware of the fact that every tiny movement she made was worsening his frustration considerably, she didn’t show it.

End Notes:

More of my stories are available on my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership

Higher Learning by CrankoWanko

To Tobias’ extreme annoyance, it felt like Vivienne was checking every single book on her shelf as slowly as humanly possible, one at a time. She’d thoroughly peruse one row of indecipherably labeled magical tomes, shake her head or click her tongue when she came up empty, then begin the painstaking process anew on the next shelf up from the last. All while he was trapped firmly against her enormous round posterior, unable to so much as move or even breathe freely. Couldn’t she go any faster!?

As her search took her to higher and higher bookshelves, Vee transitioned from bending over to standing on her tiptoes, little by little. Before, her huge backside had been pulled taut, forming a firmly flexing wall for Tobias to be crushed against—but as she stood straight it relaxed, and he had no choice but to sink into its doughy surface like it was the world’s softest, warmest bed. At first Tobias assumed that a softer surface would be better for him, but then he discovered firsthand that it merely made it easier for his little body to “embed” itself into her fatty thigh and ass under the constant pressure of her overly-tight stockings. After his body had nearly disappeared into her plump figure he found himself almost wishing she’d bend back down…

Not to mention it was humiliating to think that Vee could so easily entrap him, a fearless champion, even without the use of her stupid overpowered magic. All it had taken was a piece of skimpy clothing and her big fat ass! Yet Tobias could not deny the supple texture of her body he was forced up against her, or the enticing feminine scents that invaded his nostrils... He was ashamed to admit that every little earthquake of her movements felt extremely pleasurable. He only hoped she’d find whatever “all-important” book she was seeking before she realized just how unbearably excited he was getting in the process, or she might never let him hear the end of it! A righteous knight, fantasizing about an evil witch? Unthinkable!

Things worsened when Vee stood on her tiptoes to scan a high shelf, causing Tobias to jiggle erratically as her leg flexed and shifted. He felt every ounce of her bulging and straining against him as she stretched up to peer at a row of books that would have barely come up to his own shoulder. Had he been normal size he could have literally reached up and passed her the books she was struggling to even see! The cruel irony of the situation was almost unbearable.

After a minute of stretching upwards the huge shortstack complained, “Ugh, I can’t find it. It must be on the top shelf somewhere, but I can’t reach that one…” Tobias rolled his eyes. “I guess I’ll have to fly up there.”

“Mmff!?” She could fly? Since when???

“Surprised?” Vee preened, “Of course I can fly. I’m a witch, remember? I just need an object to lift me up, like a broom or a carpet. But since my broom is in the shop…” There was a scraping noise as a piece of furniture magically slid into place behind her, “A regular stool works just as well.”

Tobias twisted his head against the pillowy mass in front of him, and got a look at the stool. The size of the seat seemed inadequately small compared to the immense mass that Vee threatened to plop down on top of it at any moment. Tobias didn’t know how she planned to balance herself on such a small piece of furniture, but he was much more concerned with how he would fare. As far as he could tell, the moment Vee sat down his entire body would be crushed, and badly.

Tobias urgently wanted to dissuade Vee from sitting before he ended up trapped beneath her humongous figure, but it seemed a hopeless task—she didn’t even seem remotely concerned with reducing the teeny knight to a sticker against her wobbling backside. Speaking was near impossible with his mouth pressed firmly against her rear end. Not to mention she’d already stopped listening to him and begun to lean backwards. Tobias tried one last time, screaming as loud as he could as the stool rose up to meet him, “MMMFFFF!!!” But Vee didn’t respond, and Tobias was filled with despair as he realized there was nothing he could do to stop her descent.

*THUMP!*

Vee impacted the stool with a hefty bounce, easily spilling over the sides of the narrow wooden platform. From most angles it almost looked like her voluptuous figure had sprouted wooden chair legs, which creaked and groaned as she settled into place. Why she didn’t own a bigger, more appropriately sized chair for this exact purpose, Tobias did not know.

Having seated herself comfortably, the huge witch chirped, “Okay little knight, up we go!” Of course, she didn’t bother to consider what might happen to her tiny companion once they were forced to support all of her weight… and so up she went, magically lifting off the ground.

While Vee began to rise happily into the air, the tiny knight was pushed upwards and immediately compressed underneath a pressure so unimaginably heavy that a pitiful squeak was forced from his collapsing lungs. Vee glanced downwards, searching for the source of that odd noise, before belatedly realizing the issue. But even then she only scrunched up her features, “Oh. Uh, just let me know if I’m too heavy for you!”

“Too heavy” hardly did justice to what the shrunken man was going through. So much weight had been placed atop the chair that Tobias, just as he’d foreseen, had been literally entombed beneath an ass that was over a hundred times his size. At least when she’d been standing he’d had the capacity to squirm and move his limbs slightly, but now that her monstrous bottom was resting right on top of him he was totally immobilized. And every tiny shift in Vee’s weight only magnified the discomfort Tobias felt, as the slightest adjustment on her part exerted a tremendous amount of pressure directly against his shrunken body.

Of course, Vee knew Tobias couldn’t move, but she was perfectly comfortable where she was sitting, so she didn’t fret over the shrunken man. All she had to deal with was that tiny little irritation that kept poking against her bare backside… whatever that was.

Assuming Tobias would make a good captive audience, Vee decided to show off a little by soaring happily around the room from atop her flying throne, “Hellooo, teeny kniiight? Aren’t you going to compliment me on my amazing airborne display of flying prowess?” Listening carefully, Vee might have heard a faint noise coming from beneath her, like a muffled cry for help. Just to double-check, Vee bounced up and down, bobbing in the air as the floating stool struggled to support her weight, and frowned when the noise vanished with a feeble grunt. Did she just crush her only admirer??? Crap!

Still, Vivienne the Villainous wasn’t about to let a perfectly good boasting opportunity go to waste just because her only audience member was currently squashed into her ass. Crossing one enormous leg over the other, Vee wriggled her backside just to ensure he was at least still alive… yep, she could feel him squirming. With a casual smirk Vee began to gloat, “It’s too bad you can’t fly or anything, because I’d be just about the best teacher ever, I bet. Pay attention, and you might even learn a thing or- wooOoah!”

Vee’s smugly flamboyant gesturing had caused her to wobble unsteadily while suspended in the air, and she began frantically pinwheeling her arms. As the clumsy witch’s massive hips rocked from side to side like an immense counterbalance, the tiny knight was unceremoniously pulverized against the chair. It seemed her bottom-heavy figure, although devastating for Tobias, also acted like a stabilizing weight that prevented her from tipping over.

After a moment she’d caught her balance and sat upright. Vee huffed defensively, “Alright, let’s just pretend that never happened, shall we? Because if I hear a peep out of you, you’re going to be my flying cushion for the rest of the day…” Vee pursed her lips thoughtfully, realizing that threat didn’t carry nearly as much weight as the poor little knight was already under. Hmm… and why was he being so quiet again? Surely he wasn’t that squished…

“Hey. You are facing away from me, right???” By paying attention, she realized the thing poking into her wasn’t just any random piece of debris, but a long hard object situated right where the tiny knight’s crotch would be. It didn’t take a genius to put two-and-two together…

Vee’s grin grew a hundred times more smug. “Well well well, it feels like someone is enjoying my witchcraft a little more than they let on! Oh no wait, I’ve got a better one: Is that a hidden dagger in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?” Vee giggled and flexed her thigh, rubbing herself up against her captive’s boner for her own entertainment.

Tobias, meanwhile, was overwhelmed with senses and emotions. His entire body was under so much pressure he could hardly think straight anymore, and even then he couldn’t make up his mind about Vee. Half his mind was screaming “SHE IS EVIL!” and warning him against her unholy temptations, while the other half was screaming “SHE LIKES YOU!” and telling him to give in to her lewd teasing. In the end he realized that, regardless of the truth, he was stuck this way until she bothered to unshrink him. Unfortunately, at the rate things were going, it seemed Vee had utterly abandoned her quest to restore him to his original size.

Despite the allure of seeing where the witch’s kinkier side might lead, Tobias was desperate to keep Vee focused long enough to regain his size, especially knowing how forgetful she could be. The last thing he needed was to let her get distracted at such a critical time. Between her bouncing up and down he attempted to cry, “Can we please focus on getting me-nngh-back to normal!?”

Vivienne the Villainous only chuckled at the exasperated voice coming from beneath her enormous behind, and was pleased to note that the poking sensation didn’t fade whatsoever despite her taunting. If anything, it was getting harder! Vee couldn’t help but goad her little captive further, “In a minute. First, I just have to know: Are you really that hot-and-bothered, just from a little rubbing? Hah! Serves you right for being such a… um…” Well, actually Tobias had proved himself a reasonable and entertaining captive, even charming at times. But still. “Such a prim and proper paladin, or whatever.” Vee frowned, wishing she had a better excuse to torment the shrunken do-gooder, but she wasn’t about to let a little thing like “lack of justification” put an end to her fun. It’s not like he could stop her either way, after all! “What would your precious holy order think about this? Surely they’d frown upon one of their members fraternizing with a witch!” As if to accentuate her point, Vee proceeded to press her thigh downwards again, smooshing the little guy despite his muffled complaints.

Tobias cried out for Vee to get off of him, damnit, but his angry words were all lost beneath her mass of flesh, and as she bounced in place he began to convulse with pure pleasure. He was one good thrust away from cumming, but Vee didn’t seem the least bit concerned. If anything she was reveling in his helplessness, as she toyed with him at her leisure.

Then Vee spotted the exact book she’d been looking for all along, “Ooh! I think I see it!” Tobias was smeared across the stool as she leaned forward to snatch an enormous book from her top shelf, then crushed yet again as she sat back to scan its cover. “Yup, this is the one! Good thing I found it so fast, huh?” Tobias grumbled, since every second spent with that mountain-sized ass resting on top of him felt like an eternity.

“Let’s see, let’s see… It’s gotta be in here somewhere…” Vee took her time perusing the ancient tome, flipping page after page while gently bouncing in place, mindlessly rubbing against Tobias as she went. Eventually she found two pages; one detailing the possible unwanted size-changing effects of teleportation, and one detailing how to summon things with greater precision. Well, she could probably unshrink him now, or

It occurred to Vee that she’d never had this much fun with a nemesis before. Especially since Tobias was clearly suffering from lustful thoughts all along, as his shameful secret was so blatantly poking into her… It was a nice ego boost, and an even nicer taste of power that she found herself hesitant to relinquish. She decided it would be best to enjoy herself while she could, even if it meant leaving him shrunken just a little bit longer. After all, it would be almost criminal to waste such a prime opportunity to tease and torment a little goody-goody! Especially since the little do-gooder had already promised he wouldn’t try to slay her again, meaning she could toy with him all she wanted, and there was nothing he could do to retaliate.

That’s why Vee promptly decided to ignore the size-changing page, and glanced down mischievously, “I have some good news for you!”

Had she found the book needed to unshrink him???

“If I can’t find a way to unshrink you, I can just rename you to Tiny Toby, and you can be my little familiar! Won’t that be fun?”

Tobias made an unhappy noise from below, “Nngh!!!”

Vee only giggled, “Y’know, it’s super cute when you get all feisty like that.” Just to let him respond for a change she lifted herself a hair's-width from the chair.

Tobias was red in the face, “I am a knight of The Order, a great warrior, and a champion for God’s sake!”

Vee wasn’t impressed, “And you’re pretty cute.”

Tobias shot back, “This is hardly a time for flirting!”

But Vee only shrugged, “Whatever, hero, you’re the one with the boner.” Then she sat back down, resting a fraction of her weight against him and squeezing  precum down her warm leg. Just to further prove who was in charge she gently flexed her gigantic thigh, pressing Tobias into the stool and causing him to spasm uncontrollably as his body was kneaded against her soft skin. By now there was no chance that Tobias could achieve an audible reply beyond a small, frustrated whimper as his naked frontside was squashed over and over into her enormous, plush thigh.

If embarrassment could kill, Tobias would have been a corpse beyond all hope of resurrection. He’d become a mere plaything for this gigantic clutz of a witch, and thanks to her constant (and clearly deliberate) rubbing and bouncing, he was rapidly approaching orgasm. Immobilized by her fiendish magic (or, well, her thigh-high socks), there was nothing he could do to prevent it. He just had to anxiously wait for that embarrassing, wonderful moment to arrive. Unfortunately, Vee was taking her sweet time teasing him first.

Casually, she said, “Anyway. The real good news is that I found a page discussing the finer points on teleportation spells! Just what I needed to summon Mal properly, this time.”

Wait… to summon Mal!? Wasn’t she supposed to unshrink him first??? Tobias couldn’t imagine meeting Mal the Massive like this. Confronting the infamous size-changing sorceress would have been a challenge even with his armor and sword, but naked and defenseless it would be far beyond hopeless. She wouldn’t even need the use of her powers to shrink him; he came pre-shrunken! How pathetic was that???

Suddenly Vee perked up, “Oh my goodness, and you wouldn’t believe why my spell wasn’t working before! I was using the wrong word of power, and basically saying “minimal” by accident… that’s why it was going haywire and shrinking people!” Vee laughed to herself over her little mistake, bouncing in place atop Tobias’ splayed body as if her error were the funniest and most trivial little mistake. “Isn’t that hilarious?”

By shoving upwards with all of his strength and letting out a maddened shout, Tobias made a mighty effort to show Vee exactly how not-funny he found the situation… but only succeeded in lifting the huge witch a fraction of an inch before his arms buckled under her weight and she slammed right back down on top of him.

Vee was still jiggling in place when she glanced downwards, “What’s that, Tiny Toby? Are you trying to tell me something important?” She wiggled and ground herself against the stool, purposefully smooshing Tobias against the back of her warm thigh while he struggled with his frustrating situation. The fact that her stockings were becoming wet and sticky with the little man’s cum only encouraged her to continue pressing him back and forth. If she was going to stain her favorite outfit, at least this was a fun way to do it!

“Don’t tell me you’re this upset just because I’m going to summon Mal before you have a chance to return to your normal size???”

Although she couldn’t hear his response, Vee knew that was exactly why Tobias was so agitated. Well, that and the fact she was still sitting on his naked body long after she had any justifiable reason to, of course, but that wasn’t about to change. Nevertheless she enjoyed the muffled sounds of pure pleasure that the little knight couldn’t help but make whenever she rubbed against him, even as she taunted him relentlessly. It was just so fun!

As she flipped open to the necessary page in her book Vee had begun to descend towards the floor, but was distracted with her relentless teasing of Tobias. The stool clumsily thudded against the floor, causing Vee to bounce in place with an audible noise. *thump, squish!*

The impact startled Vee and caused her to clutch the magical tome close, “Shit! I almost dropped my book…” Then she remembered the stool’s other, much smaller passenger. “Hey, you still conscious down there?” Glancing over her shoulder revealed nothing, of course, but she could feel something poking into her from below… no, not just poking, but throbbing against her. Vee smiled evilly, “Uh oh, is someone giving in to temptation? Better hope the big bad witch doesn’t make things any harder for you…”

Still chuckling to herself, Vee floated up into the air by a few inches, only to drop back down to the floor, repeatedly crushing Tobias in the process. *thump-squish-thump-squish*

Tobias couldn’t even think straight anymore. He’d been trying so, so hard to remain composed during this entire ordeal. But so far he’d been trampled (twice!), rubbed against Vee’s crotch, stripped naked, sandwiched between her enormous buttcheeks, nearly sucked up her gigantic ass, and then sat on again… and she still wasn’t done toying with him yet. He’d been rubbed against practically every inch of her skin, and was completely covered in her pheromone-heavy scent. Not to mention he couldn’t see or feel anything except her soft, doughy body smashing into him again and again and again… All while the enormous tease simply giggled to herself as if his intolerable situation were a personal source of great amusement.

And it was all driving him wild. The young witch was simply too big and too jiggly for a red-blooded man to ignore, let alone resist. Even a righteous paladin such as himself could only hold out for so long against such unearthly stimulation. Despite his efforts to stay in control, his body had gradually succumbed to every bit of Vee’s relentless teasing, and he couldn’t pretend he wasn’t turned on any longer. As several metric tons of doughy thigh flesh pounded into him for the hundredth time, Tobias failed to stop a hot stream of his cum from spurting all across her warm, bouncing skin. *thump-sQUELCH!*

After hearing an unusually loud squishing noise, Vivienne let herself plop onto the stool with one final, humiliating jiggle. Checking over her shoulder again, she discovered a few droplets of sticky liquid leaking out from between her fat ass and the seat. “Huh? Is this…” Vee ran one finger along her ass cheek, leaving a sticky streak behind, before she began to giggle loudly, “Oh my gods, haha! I knew you were just a pervy little paladin!” Vee reveled in her “triumph over the forces of good” by grinding forcefully against the stool until a small trickle of cum had been squeezed out from beneath her, as undeniable proof of her victory. *squiiiish!*

Now feeling immensely proud in the knowledge she could coax any amount of cum out of her tiny captive with only some mild jiggling, Vee reclined back and grinned smugly, “Well, since you seem a little, heehee, preoccupied for the moment, I guess I better go ahead and just summon Mal… unless you object, that is?”

“Mmmfff!!!”

Vee’s grin was smugger than ever as the tiny figure beneath her pushed desperately but ineffectually against the weight of her enormous behind, “What’s that? Here, let me give you a hand…” Vee leaned to one side, slowly and carefully peeling her sticky, dripping thigh from the stool. Tobias’s trembling body was lifted into the air, though he was still trapped beneath the witch’s stockings, and now coated in a mixture of ass sweat and his own cum. Vee paused, giving him a chance to reply.

But Tobias was unable to separate his face from her hot and sweaty skin, and could only conjure up a defeated groan, no more audible than the last.

Realizing he was too squashed and exhausted to speak, Vee chuckled and casually announced, “Alright hero, well I’ve got good news and bad news.”

“Mmfff…”

“The good news is that I think I have a plan to get some of your size back, in a way that will benefit both of us… The bad news is that for it to work you’ll have to steal Mal’s magical pendant, which she keeps tucked away between her big, stupid boobs. Don’t worry though, she’s pretty oblivious, I think you’ll be able to grab it without her noticing!” Despite the inherent risk, Vee sounded extremely proud of her plan.

From his position far below Tobias gave a concerned-sounding grunt, but Vee merely shrugged at the faint opposition, “Look, as long as you’re quick, there’s almost no chance she’ll catch you! This is a great plan, trust me.” Tobias’ head nearly exploded: Trust the clumsy witch that got him into this mess in the first place!? Yeah right!

With that flippantly dismissive reassurance out of the way, Vee rolled back into place. Tobias had been in the middle of trying to argue against her reckless scheme when he was promptly flattened beneath the same mountain of warm flesh as before, silencing him for good and causing another eruption of semen to shoot down her leg. Vee thought about getting up to cast her spell, but decided against it when she glanced back and saw the rivulets of sticky white liquid leaking over the edge of the stool. While her casting pose was certainly flashy, using a living paladin as her own personal seat cushion was certainly intimidating as well… not to mention way more entertaining for her.

Perched comfortably atop her tiny stool and personal cum-factory, Vee raised both hands and cleared her throat, presenting herself nicely for her upcoming guest, “Ahem. ~Idi quodi distim…” Once again, little sparks of energy began to swirl and gather in the small room. Vee grinned excitedly, “~Proffer hoc minim transferus Mal!~

The ball of energy suddenly widened into a shimmering portal, from which two bare, feminine feet protruded. As if falling out of thin air, an entire woman—and a large one at that—began to emerge from the opening; her long legs gave way to a wide set of hips, a slender mid-section with a taut belly-button. But just before her chest came through, she somehow became stuck, as if there was too much of her to fit through the portal.

*Bwoomp!*

Two enormous mounds of pale flesh squeezed partway through the magical opening, bulging dramatically as the rest of their evidently gigantic masses tried to fit through behind them. Evidently the woman’s bust had gotten her stuck; she still wasn’t visible from the shoulders up, she’d just created a small ceiling of underboob over the room, almost like a fleshy umbrella. As the newcomer’s legs began to kick irritably, half her body still hanging in the air from the portal, Vee sighed, “Ugh, her tits must be even bigger than before… hang on, let me widen the stupid thing so she’ll fit through. Oh and I guess she needs a chair to catch her… much as I’d love to see her fall flat on her ass, a professional villain should always be hospitable, I suppose!”

Vee twirled one finger, magically sliding a comfortable looking chair out from behind a shelf and positioning it beneath her incoming guest. Had she had that the whole time? And she chose to sit on this damn stool!?

Gradually, the circular portal began to expand, allowing more and more, and more of the woman to squeeze through…

*Baboomp!*

What began as two merely “large” bumps of flesh transformed into two humongous orbs, each many times larger than a normal person’s head, pushing their way into view. What’s more, the woman gradually slipping through the portal was wearing only the skimpiest of clothing: little more than eye-catching lingerie beneath strips of thin, see-through veil that had been draped around her waist and chest, doing more to accentuate than conceal her astounding curves. And, from between each breast dangled a small red crystal on a golden chain: The source of Mal’s size-shifting magic, and storage for her extra mana. Vee smirked. An easy enough target. But as for how Tobias would actually get to it (and get it away from Mal when it was the size of a boulder for him)... Vee shrugged. He’d just have to figure that out on his own.

Any moment now, the woman would slip through and enter Vivienne’s tower… but beneath Vee, something else was happening. Tobias could sense that “about to teleport” sensation gripping him, as if at any moment he might be magically whisked away by her spell. At least once the big-breasted sorceress currently clogging up the portal got out of the way…

After a few more seconds Vivienne rolled her eyes, “Oh my god Mal, would you hurry up!?” and snapped her fingers, giving her a magical shove.

*POP!*

Like a cork from a wine bottle, Mal burst out of the portal and landed in the chair with a great big bounce, her flowing hair collecting in a heap around her shoulders.

The sorceress blinked several times, taking in her surroundings, before she eased into a confident smirk, crossing her legs and puffing her gigantic breasts out as she leaned confidently back, “Oh, hey Vee. Long time no see. How’s the wicked witch business treating you? Snapped any more brooms in half lately?”

Just then, Tobias vanished from beneath Vee into thin air, causing her to drop a fraction of an inch now that she didn’t have a little man separating her from the stool. Vee frowned, both at Mal’s taunting and at her lack of cushioning; She’d been enjoying her little improvised seat! And just where the hell did he teleport to??? She couldn’t see him anywhere obvious…

Having completed its task, the portal began to disappear, dwindling in size like a folding umbrella. Just when it was only a few inches wide, however, one last teleportee belatedly came through: An inch tall paladin who had only a moment to celebrate his freedom and access to fresh air, before he was hurtling through the air towards the bottomless chasm between Mal’s massive mammaries.


To be continued?


If you liked this story, please let me know with a review, or by visiting my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership

Thanks for reading!!!

End Notes:

More of my stories are available on my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11982