The Belittlement of Josh by ShadowCross
Summary:

Josh has been dating Millie, the daughter of a genetic's engineer, for over a year. As their senior year of high school begins to come to a close, Millie's father dies tragically in a car accident. Millie, having just turned 18, has inherited the family home by the lake. Millie uses the excuse of her father's death to end the relationship.

As Josh quickly finds himself heartbroken, he tries desperately to rekindle their relationship. By calling reguarly, leaving notes in her locker, and stopping by her athletic practices after school, he unknowingly draws the unwanted attention of Millie's darker side.

This story follows Josh and Millie, as she takes care of her ex-boyfriend once and for all.

WARNING: My writing tends to get descriptive and extremely perverse quickly. This story is NOT recommended for anyone under the age of 18.

DISCLAIMER: All pubicly recognized characters, schools, locations, and/or businesses are the imagination of the author. In no way are these things meant to protray any real life persons, places, or things. Absolutely no copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Instant Size Change, Adventure, Butt, Couples , Entrapment, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Toilet, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 12531 Read: 264854 Published: June 28 2009 Updated: March 25 2010
Story Notes:
This is my first public release.

1. Prologue: A Background Is Set by ShadowCross

2. Chapter One: Putting Him In Place by ShadowCross

3. Chapter Two: A Custom Porcelain Prison by ShadowCross

4. Chapter Three: A Bloody Mess by ShadowCross

5. Chapter Four: Millie's and Amanda's Cesspool by ShadowCross

6. Chapter Five: Bill, best friends? No, screw that. by ShadowCross

7. Chapter Six: Shit Just Got Serious by ShadowCross

8. Chapter Seven: No Longer A Toilet Boy by ShadowCross

9. Chapter Eight: Cum Covered and In The Heat of Battle by ShadowCross

10. Chapter Nine: Out in the World Again by ShadowCross

11. Chapter Ten: A Sealed Fate? by ShadowCross

12. Chapter Eleven: An Unknown Variable by ShadowCross

13. Chapter Twelve: Trampolines are No Fun by ShadowCross

14. Chapter Thirteen: A Horrible Way to Go by ShadowCross

Prologue: A Background Is Set by ShadowCross

Dr. Tyler Morrison was a genius in genetics, working for Dyna Pharmaceuticals for over 12 years before he lost his wife in a tragic accident. At the time, he was widowed with two daughters, Melissa (Millie) and Alexandra (Andi). Millie at the time of their mother’s death was four and Andi twelve. Dr. Morrison quickly became very close to both daughters, despite the demanding limitations his job. His research would keep him up late, working at home to simply to have more time with both girls.  Despite his best attempts to conceal his confidential research, there would be times he’d fall asleep leaving all his notes out. The learning curve of both his daughters was far above average, both girls would read through his notes, making out what they could of their dad’s ingeniousness.

The girls loved their father, but couldn’t suppress their curiosity. It became quickly apparent that their father worked for the military development branch of Dyna Pharmaceuticals, specializing in both short and long term genetic manipulation. The girls developed a passionate love for his research and strived to follow in his footsteps. This story takes place thirteen years after their mother’s death, immediately following their father’s tragic death.

Andi, now twenty-five, is working on her genetic engineering doctorate at Princeton. Having shown such a devotion to genetic engineering through her schooling, she accepted a lab assistant position at Dyna Pharmaceuticals under her father’s guidance.  She spent the remaining days working with her father, before his car accident. She’s happily married to the love of her life, Eddie, but has been diagnosed with an infertility disorder. She’s desperate to have a child, seeking whatever means behind Edward’s back to conceive a child.

Millie has been accepted to Princeton as an undergraduate genetics engineering student. She’s working on finishing her senior year in high school. Active in soccer and cheerleading, she’s quite the high school sweetheart. Recently having broken up with her boyfriend, Josh, she’s gone on the prowl for another. While cunning, sweet, and extremely cute, she’s secretively rather sadistic and extremely sexually explorative. She inherited the family home, as her father left it to her in his will.  Being so close to graduation and having turned 18, Millie resides alone in the large house on the lake alone. Andi visits regularly, but knows her sister takes excellent care of herself and the residence.

Both girls ironically have taken after their father in specializing in genetic development and modification. Millie has read all of her father’s texts and papers that she’s come across, understanding the basic theories that guided his research. Both girls knew what their father was into over the years and have sought to obtain and use his serums for their own purposes and research. Upon clearing out their father’s office, they stumbled upon a large refrigerated box of his serums in a secret compartment. They cleared it out, storing the serums in their deceased father’s home lab. Our story follows Millie’s ex-boyfriend, Josh, as he desperately tries to persuade her to rekindle their relationship.

Chapter One: Putting Him In Place by ShadowCross

After several weeks of calling Millie, leaving sappy notes in her locker, and stopping by practice, Josh finally received a call.

“Come on over Josh, since I know you’re not going to give up until I give in and listen.” Millie harshly told him over the phone, “I need to leave for my soccer game at 6 o’clock, so you can stop by the house anytime before then.”

It was already 4PM and Josh was alone in a quiet house.  His parents were in Cancun for the next week leaving him alone as they typically did. As a star high school quarterback, his final season had ended over five months ago.  He found himself running and lifting weights as college quickly approached on the warmer late spring afternoons. Having just come home from a run, he darted upstairs and showered before he began the trek over to Millie’s.

It was Friday and class had been cancelled for the big girl's soccer game tonight. Josh pondered tonight's game as he walked, wondering if the competeting school even stood a chance. Having thought for so long, Josh was caught off guard when he stumbled onto Millie's driveway. Turning onto the long winding gravel road, he wondered if this was such a good idea. He absolutely loved Millie, willing to do anything for her, but the tone of her voice had sounded sadistic and cold on the phone. Given their prior history, he knew that she was capable of just about anything. She had once made a threat to one of her ex-boyfriends, in his presence, sending chills down his spine. He hadn’t seen the ex since then, so apparently it had worked.

Upon walking up to the front door, a chill hit him unexpectedly. He saw Millie’s SUV parked on the side off the house, rear door open with her soccer bag sitting in the back. She was prepping to leave for the game. He began to knock, but the front door swung open, inviting him in.

“Millie?!” Josh yelled.

“Downstairs in the basement!” she yelled back. “Come on down!”

Josh wandered through the front foyer, the living room, down the hallway, and he turned right to walk downstairs. He felt a sharp stab in the middle of his back, much like a needle. Quickly turning his 5’10: frame around, he saw Millie holding a needle-like contraption, much like a knife.

“Josh, you best sit down, right here and right now,” exclaimed Millie. “I’ve injected you with one of my father’s serums. It’s a cocktail of shrink and strength formula.”

“What the fuck!” he screamed, quickly hit with a wave of vertigo.

“Well, I knew you wouldn’t relent your harassment until I talked to you, even then I knew you wouldn’t give up,” she said. “So I’ll do the next best thing, I’ll test your loyalty, now sit down!”

Josh sat, reluctantly, remembering what she had said. “Shrinking serum, ha, that’s ridiculous.  What did you really just stab in my back?” he questioned as she stood there looking at him with an evil grin.

“Oh, I’m serious. Remember my last ex-boyfriends? They didn’t come back, and why do you think that is?”

“I don’t know,” Josh said as the vertigo became worse, “I thought they just left after you threatened them.”

Millie began to laugh. Josh then saw the seriousness in her statement. What if she had found a real shrinking serum? She wouldn’t kill him, would she?

“Well you’d do anything to have me back, wouldn’t you?” she asked.

“Yeah, just about anything.”

“That’s what they’ve all said. However, on test two, they all begged for mercy. I respected their wishes,” she said. “You must pass three tests of loyalty, and if you do, you’ll once again get to make love to me.”

Josh watched as she became bigger before his eyes, realizing he was shrinking. The linoleum floor beneath him became a vast sea of white, while the walls began to look huge.  His clothes slowly became baggy to gigantic as he hit the size of a toddler. Josh stared at Millie standing before him as he became sleepy. He quickly lost consciousness as the formula took full effect.

Hours later Josh awoke in pitch black darkness. He lay on his back naked, on a cold, smooth, and hard surface. The surface felt like porcelain. He tried to stand but still suffered from the vertigo. He felt around, able to crawl, finding only that the surface curved sharply upward in all directions. It appeared to be a porcelain bowl of some sort he was lying in. He gave up what seemed like twenty minutes later and lay there, hoping Millie would come and explain what was going on.

What seemed like hours later, Josh heard footsteps and rustling. The steps came closer and a light came on. Josh looked skyward to see a bright white circle illuminate. Within seconds, there was a thud and the white illuminated circle grew darker. Two huge objects crept in he watched in horror as light quickly began to flood in as a huge lid was lifted.

Chapter Two: A Custom Porcelain Prison by ShadowCross
Author's Notes:

Italics represent Millie's line of thinking: prior, during, and after the current event. The reader may skip over these freely and read the story entirely in Josh's view. These thoughts of  Millie are included to elaborate the story and clarify any questions the reader may have.

Josh was in awe as he realized where he was. He lay in the bottom of a toilet bowel! Millie hovered high above in her green soccer uniform. She was a giantess compared to Josh! To Josh, there was no way to describe her size other than she was bigger than the statue of liberty to a human. Her red, shoulder length hair was pulled back as usual into a tight ponytail. Her tight green soccer jersey clung to her body. Her breasts stood out, as perky as they were to her tight frame. Normally Millie stood 5’2”, proudly showing off her 34C-24-28 measurements. But she was simply opening the lid of the toilet.

Josh looked backwards towards the deep tunnel leading to the pipe that normal human excrement traveled through. But fear hadn’t truly set in yet. Millie, looking down, smirked behind him as he quickly turned around and looked back up. She turned and stood to full height, and he realized just how small he was. To a normal person he must be at tallest a quarter inch high. But as he tried to scream, nothing came out, he had no voice!?!

He watched the giantess as she turned around and he could see up her blue soccer shorts. Darkness only showed, but as he watched, Millie untucked her soccer jersey from her shorts and as her fingers found the sides she pulled the blue fabric down out of sight. Her thumbs had snagged the white panties she wore beneath, and as she dragged her jersey shorts lower, her panties began to peel away. Her gorgeous ass was revealed as her tightly clung white panties peeled away from her crotch and moved out of view. She was preparing to sit down on the toilet! He watched as her whole pale white torso began to lower itself.

Millie’s shaven labial lips clung tightly together from her game. Josh remember making love to her after a game in the car, and having to spread her lips apart as they clung together with her natural female lubricant which had dried during her cooldown. But the legs above didn’t seem the same in perspective; rather the legs appeared as two massive pieces of flesh which quickly sealed light from his prison.  Seconds later, a giggle was heard and light flooded in from further forward in the bowl.  Millie had spread her legs slightly allowing her hand to slip in and dash towards her cunt. Diligently, the fingers moved to her clung labial lips and spread them. Milliseconds later, the hand retracted and her legs snapped together. After a moment’s pause, Josh heard a hiss that reverberated from high above.

Millie had purposefully drank an entire liter of water and an entire liter of Gatorade during the game, knowing she’d have to pee as soon as she walked in the door. Remembering Josh in her toilet bowl at home, she had lusted to get home immediately after the game. Her bladder ached and she almost lost hold of it as a normal period cramped kicked in. If he survived all three tests, she’d reward him with one last fuck. But right now, she had to piss! She flung around, removing her tucked jersey and quickly dropped her shorts and panties to the floor while thumping her ass to the toilet seat. Realizing her lips were sealed from her horniness, she spread her legs and quickly pried them apart with her pointer and middle fingers. She felt her tampon string, still clinging to her lip and ignored it as she couldn’t possibly hold it in any longer.

A hot wet squall broke forth from above, raining down on Josh and bringing him to his knees. The bitter, salty smell quickly hit his senses; she was urinating on him! But there wasn’t time to think, the urea taste overwhelmed him as he couldn’t get up under the enormous pressure of her letting loose. He felt the urine level quickly rise around his arms and legs as he was stuck in a doggie style position. His body was immerged under the rising pool within 10 seconds and his hands slipped on the now slick wet porcelain surface. He was caught in the hot pool of urine as it rose. He was quickly able to get out of the direct stream Millie had directed down on him and he swam to the side of the bowl and coming up for air.

The sound of his ex-girlfriend’s urine hitting the urine pool was deafening. Waves rippled throughout the bowl, pushing him against the side. Eventually the torrent ceased and he looked straight up between the tiny gap in her legs to see her soccer jersey still clung tightly to her front. Millie’s head came into view as she widened her legs and leaned forward to address the little ex-boyfriend floating in her toilet and her urine:

You can’t speak, I gave you another drug to prevent it, just listen. You’re in my toilet at home, a very special toilet. You said you’d do anything to have me back, so this is the first of three “challenges.” My toilet is “special.” Once I flush, you’ll be swept into the vastness below and end up in a sealed reservoir tank. The toilet pipe comes in from the top of this tank. At the bottom, you’ll find a small pipe that leads back up here. It’s barely big enough to fit you, but you’ll be able to crawl through it. However, you’ll need to move quickly to survive, hence the strength portion of the drug cocktail I gave you earlier. At the top of the sealed reservoir is another pipe that curves up, then down into the sewer pipe.

If you get caught in the sewer pipe, you’ll be dead before you’re able to come back up for air. You’ll need to climb through the small tub at the bottom of the reservoir, which is coated in a special slightly sticky material. The tube leads back up to the inside toilet rim. See here, there’s a little hole where it comes out. You’ll end up back in the toilet bowl, and at your size, there’s no way to escape. If you’re in the tube when the next person flushes, you’ll be sent back down to the reservoir as the toilet sprays and fills the tube with fresh water, just like the bowl. Good luck!

Josh watched as she spread her legs and again pointed at the tiny hole on the inside of the toilet rim where he would emerge from, should he make it. It was located perfectly so that his only option would be to fall back into the toilet bowl. He was doomed, no matter how he looked at it. He looked upward, trying to capture her attention again, hoping it was all just a joke.

End Notes:

Readers may SKIP the next chapter without missing much if creeped by female hygiene. Millie removes her used tampon in the next chapter. Chapter four is the big flush.

Chapter Three: A Bloody Mess by ShadowCross
Author's Notes:
Skip to Chapter Four if blood makes you queezy.

Millie’s smile was wiped quickly from her face as she realized that she had company coming over in twenty minutes. She still needed to shower and get ready. She slid forward on the toilet, spreading her legs wider and leaning forward to grab her bag. She didn’t care about her little captor at the moment, she’d play with him later should he survive tonight’s ordeal. She grabbed another Tampax tampon from her soccer bag lying on the floor and sat upright preparing to remove the old tampon.

Josh watched in horror as Millie spread her legs wider and he caught sight of the white rope hanging from between her feminine lips. In her hands far above, she held a tampon wrapper housing it’s replacement. He watched as she peeled away the paper wrapping and let it fall between her legs. The gigantic tampon wrapper landed several feet away in his perspective. Her free hand reached in between her legs and grabbed the dangling white rope far above.

As the graceful feminine hand pulled the rope forward, he watched in horror as it became blood red and her lips began to spread further. An enormous blood soaked cotton mass was born high above and quickly pulled free from her vaginal cavity. It swung free, only being held tightly by the fingers of her gargantuan hand.  Josh watched as Millie held the end of the tampon string, letting the huge bloody cotton mass dangle above him between her legs. She was aiming it for him! She quickly released it.

The bloody cotton mass fell toward him and he instinctively dove under the top of the urine pool to try to escape it. Millie’s used feminine hygiene product however, hit him square in the back. He was absorbed by its monstrosity as it plunged past the surface and down into the depths of her pee. He gave up trying to fight it and as it came to rest, he pulled himself free of it, swimming under and up to the surface.  He emerged between the now floating tampon wrapper mass and the bloody tampon.

Looking up he watched in amazement as Millie’s hand swooped between her legs with her replacement tampon applicator. The humongous cardboard applicator was easily absorbed by her nether lips as she pressed the applicator deep into her vagina. Her index finger depressed the plunger sending the cotton mass into her. Apparently satisfied after a quick squiggle on the toilet seat, he watched her fingers let go of the applicator, allowing it to plunge to the toilet bowl below where all waste goes. It hit the surface of the urine behind him with a splash.

Chapter Four: Millie's and Amanda's Cesspool by ShadowCross

Josh continued to look up as Millie happily got up and removed her gigantic giantess ass from view. Hearing the shower be turned on he figured he wasn’t in danger as she had foretold. However, seconds later, Millie’s arm reappeared far above and he watched in horror as her face filled the empty space above.

“Bye Josh, maybe I’ll see you tomorrow morning when I get up, if you’re still alive after tonight” she exclaimed, as her voice echoed deep through the vast bowl.

Her hand pressed the lever, and Josh saw the small holes around the rim of the porcelain bowl spit forth water. It ran quickly down the sides and merged with her foul urine, bloody tampon, tampon applicator, and him. The pool began to spin and Josh was caught in its downward suction. Millie’s smile far above got wider and Josh didn’t fight the suction to the weir and trapway. He was sucked under and then quickly up. Within moments, he felt himself falling and splashed down into an illuminated pool. As the rest of the toilet waste poured in, Josh emerged at the surface of the nasty mess and was momentarily blinded.

Eyes adjusting, Josh looked around. He was in a modified 5 gallon water jug in some sort of a lighted box which must reside under her toilet. Light came in from a series of led lights placed within the box the jug was contained in. Above, the outlet of the toilet drain entered. Three quarters of the way up, Josh could see another pipe that lead out at a forty five degree angle up into darkness. That pipe must lead to the vertical run down to the main sewer. Looking down under the surface of urine, Josh could a tube at the bottom which led out and up of the jug and box. His escape route was clear and filled with urine halfway up.  Looking around, the jug was a diluted mess of toilet water, urine, the tampon applicator, and bloody tampon. There was no immediate danger to his person as the last flush had ceased and the level of the pool had stopped rising far short of the sewer pipe.

But Josh thought it would be best to get the hell out of Millie’s mess, and dove quickly under the surface. He didn’t dare open his eyes in her urine, and felt for the exit tube while holding his breath. He quickly found it, and pulled himself in. The surface was slightly sticky as she had said and he climbed quickly.  Breaking the surface of the urine in his so-called escape tube, he opened his eyes and climbed with increased strength as the strength cocktail kicked in. It became dark as he climbed out of the containing box in the plastic tube.  He saw a little light at the end of the tunnel, as it turned sharply. He found the tube became slippery in the turn he began to squirm through and without warning, his grip slipped. He began to fall towards the light, emerging and sliding down the side of the toilet bowl and back into the crystal clear water below with a splash.

Floating on his back, he looked up out through the toilet seat, listening for his ex-girlfriend. Minutes later, there were sounds of a shower curtain opening, water being turned off, and footsteps as she must have emerged from her shower.

Millie emerged from her shower, lifting the secret panel next to the base of the toilet after she had wrapped herself with a towel. She saw the partially full, illuminated 5-gallon jug without her ex-boyfriend. She smiled, either realizing he was in the toilet again, or had decided to take his chances in the sewer without an antidote. She shut the secret panel and looked over the edge of the toilet seat to find Josh floating on his back, barely visible.

“I have guests in a few minutes. Be thankful this is my bathroom and not the main one downstairs,” she said with a smile over the rim as she dropped the toilet lid to its resting position.

Josh was once again emerged in darkness only to wait for the next toilet’s user. He lay there for what seemed like hours, unable to shake the formula’s jittery side effect. But what was once a quiet house, quickly became a lot louder. Josh could hear the thud of the bass off Millie’s stereo downstairs as she must be entertaining guests.

There were footsteps not long after the first couple songs. The lid opened and a figure could be made out far above. It was Amanda, once of Millie’s close friends. She was a petite blonde on the soccer team, who was dressed in a beautiful blue sundress. Standing above, Josh watched as she spun to the music, raising her dress to expose her naked nether region. Her pubic hair was blonde and nearly see-through. Her tiny butt plopped down and her dress covered the space between her thighs. Her labial lips parted to expose her urethra as she began to pee. The warm urine hit the front of the toilet bowl and ran down into bowl next to Josh’s body, turning the water yellow and warm.

Seconds later as she stopped peeing, Josh listened as she grabbed toilet paper. The space between her thighs, covered by her sundress, was quickly opened as she lifted it. Her hand swooped in and was wrapped in toilet paper. It wiped back and forth across her nether region, stopping only to be dropped directly on top of Josh. He was pushed under by the paper mass as it absorbed the toilet water.  But a flush soon followed the toilet paper, and Josh was swept back towards the reservoir jug. Splashing down into the previous mess, Josh pulled himself free from Amanda’s wad of toilet paper.

Another flush was heard. Josh watched as more water poured in from above. The level of water rose quickly, before it hit drain pipe Josh was submerged and in the tube leading back to the toilet bowl. As he emerged and fell back into the toilet, he noticed it was pitch black. Amanda must have turned off the lights in the bathroom, and now relieved, he went back to floating in his prison.

End Notes:
Male phallus warning and giant sex in the next chapter. Turn back now if you're not into that sort of thing.
Chapter Five: Bill, best friends? No, screw that. by ShadowCross
Author's Notes:
Male phallus warning and giant sex!

Hours later, there was a giggle heard in the blackness. A male hushing sound quickly followed. “I’ll be right out babe,” the male voice said.

A light came on and Josh stared skyward to see the toilet seat being lifted. A longtime friend of his, Bill, stood above the toilet, raising the seat as he unzipped his fly. Josh began to panic. Bill’s phallic member emerged from his pants, flaccid. Bill wasn’t paying attention to the toilet water below, much less a small speck.

A hiss could be heard in the bathroom as Bill released his full bladder. It felt so fucking good to finally have a moment of peace and quiet, much less release his aching bladder. The jet of urine hit the back of the toilet bowl and sprayed in all ways against the sides, eventually ending down in the toilet water below. But suddenly Bill found a set of hands wrapping around his belly as his girlfriend had snuck in. They caught him off-guard and his jet went downwards towards Josh, hitting his barely seeable tiny mass. Josh was pressed deep under the water as Bill ended his long piss.

His girlfriend hugged him gently, suckling on his ear. Bill couldn’t help it and quickly found his flaccid shaft in his hand becoming hard with lust. Turning towards his girlfriend behind him, he smirked, eyes motioning to his now erect member. She grinned and nodded, noting that she was more than willing to take care of him.

It was a nightmare for Josh when the stream ended, allowing him to come back up to the surface. He looked skyward to see Bill’s erect member protruding from his pants, hands reaching for his belt. The giant male undid his belt and then button, allowing his pants to fall to the ground out of sight. Josh watched unbearably as Bill removed his boxers and turned around to sit.  Another arm could be seen far above grabbing the toilet seat and dropping it quickly into place. High above, Bill’s butt hit the seat and scooted back giving Josh a nasty view of his taint, hanging nut sack, and skyward facing erect penis. 

Suddenly, a familiar blue dress came into view; it was Amanda! Her right foot and leg could be seen stepping high over to the right of the toilet, her left quickly did the same exposing her cunt. Her dress hung and the front was lifted to allow Bill access to her spread girlhood. Josh just stared as Amanda’s cunt slowly lowered towards the top of Bill’s erect penis. Her tiny butt was huge, but proportionate. Her anus was easily viewable with her cheeks spread wide and her dress creating a tent over the open toilet lid. Her cunt and body suddenly plunged as she let plunging Bill’s cock straight between her labial lips and deep into her moistened love cavern.

Bill groaned and Amanda sighed. Josh couldn’t believe what was happening directly over him. He watched as she rose, exposing Bill’s viscously clear covered man phallus. She then dropped down again with more angst from even higher. Bill’s manhood plunged deep into her waiting pussy. Over the next minute, Amanda went up and down more regularly, starting to work his member. Josh watched as Amanda’s cunt rose up and down, up and down, over twenty more times before she once again stood. She stepped off Bill’s lap, removing herself from view in the front of Millie’s toilet, but not for long. Suddenly, the rear of Amanda’s dress could be seen and was lifted by Bill’s hands. Amanda was bending forward for Bill as he leaned forward, placing the rear of her dress on her back. Her butt was in clear view, anus puckered and her cooch pressed tightly between her legs.

Bill’s retracted his hands to his face and the sound of spitting was heard.  Josh watched as Bill’s right hand went back towards Amanda’s butt, turning over at the last second and dragged over her asshole. As his hand retracted, her ass was revealed with a tough coating of Bill’s spit. Bill’s other gigantic hand moved out and began to rub her ass gently, working his slimy middle finger into her puckering anus. Josh just stared in horror with nothing else to do. Her rear moved towards Bill’s member as she began to sit back down facing forward. Bill had a hand on his cock and was aiming it for her flowering asshole.

Without warning she sat, absorbing Bill’s length into her rear end. Josh could see Bill’s nuts twitch. Josh watched her ease back up, still holding her dress around her midsection, only to plunge back down again, and piston up as quickly as she came down.  A rhythm began on Bill’s member far above, which had began to twitch. Within seconds Bill’s arms were seen flying out around Amanda’s hips and brought her tightly down onto his shaft. Amanda could be seen sitting for a good minute on Bill’s shaft, easing up only when he let her. Her anus contracted as it came off his member. Josh was terrified of what was going to rain down on him, but it never came as he floated in Bill’s urine. Amanda wiped her rear with a small amount of toilet paper, throwing it in the toilet bowl next to Josh as Bill stood and pressed the flush leveler.

Josh was swept back down into the toilet’s system and eventually fell back into the lit reservoir tank with Bill’s diluted urine. He plunged down before he could be swept away to swim to safety of the tube leading back to the toilet. He emerged, gasping for breath and from exhaustion to fall back into the clear water below.  Josh quickly looked up, and saw the lid had been closed. He wondered why Amanda hadn’t excreted Bill’s spunk, but didn’t mind that she hadn’t.

End Notes:
Things get even more preverse from here.
Chapter Six: Shit Just Got Serious by ShadowCross

Josh’s victory was short lived. Twenty minutes later, the lid opened to Amanda’s ass hitting the toilet seat.  “It just isn’t proper for a girl to poo in front of a guy,” he heard her say to someone.

“I know, but at least he and everyone else went home except us soccer players,” exclaimed the voice of Millie in the background.

Josh looked skyward to see Amanda’s tiny flowering anus pucker open and release a torrent of Bill’s spunk downward in his direction.  The sticky mass rained down and as it splashed into the toilet water in globs. Josh found himself coated in another guy’s cum! He tasted the saltiness of Bill’s spunk and wiped his face of it as he treaded water. He looked skyward in time to see Amanda’s cunt open up to protrude her urethra. Amanda’s had begin to take a long hard piss. Urine splashed everywhere, getting into Josh’s nose, mouth, and eyes.  He submerged himself in the toilet water and emerged further back as Amanda’s stream quickly subsided. He had come up in a viscous glob of Bill’s spunk floating on the surface. However, after wiping his face, he looked skyward again to see her hand swoop between her thighs with toilet paper and wipe along her entire crack before she stood. The wad of toilet paper fell quickly as she let go of it with her massive hand allowing it to land in the front of the toilet bowl.

Josh treaded water as the girls talked, but it wasn’t long before a short red mini-skirt entered the view. He couldn’t win! This is what it must be like in the girl’s locker room or at a party when girls go in together. He could only watch as the mini-skirt was quickly pulled over the well formed feminine hips and a clear view of the girl’s rear came quickly to a halt on the seat, obscuring most of the view.

“Cassie, you’re not going to do what I think you’re going to do?” asked Millie.

“Yup,” said the girl, “You might want to be clear before I let this one out.”

There were shuffles that could be heard as a door was shut right behind them. Josh looked into the sky, to see only a small triangle of light come through the crack in the girl’s ass. She was leaned forward for one reason or another, legs pressed tight together. Josh then saw the shadow or what he thought was her asshole opening larger then he had ever known a human’s possibly could. Movement was smooth and swift as the triangle of light was quickly hidden from view by an unknown object.

Cassie had been holding this one in since the beginning of the soccer game. At nearly 5’3”, and 120 pounds, her ass was her godsend. It was beautifully curved, but she knew that she ate well in order to produce what she anticipated now. She tightened down in her abs and felt the massive log begin to squeeze through her tiny asshole. As she squeezed, she grabbed her purse and shoved it to the side of the toilet, she’d get it in the morning.

The log fell with increasing speed towards Josh’s location. He tried to swim, only to find that he was caught in Bill’s cum. His feet were quickly caught in the massive descending log of shit. He was swept under, further and further till it bottomed out. Then a jolt came as he felt quick movement, it swept him upwards, and he was released as the log couldn’t hold him with its momentum.

Broken free, he swam and broke the surface. High above, the legs had parted, light passed through. He could see the massive log of shit which filled most of the toilet bowl. The stench suddenly hit him and he gagged several times before staring skywards. A large wad of toilet paper fell on him from above, pushing him under. Then the swirl sensation was felt as Cassie flushed the toilet. Josh felt himself get swirled into pipe drain to the reservoir below.

Josh didn't fall very far this time as he hit the surface in the reservoir surface below Millie’s toilet. He look skyward as the rest of the toilet’s content’s poured in. The atmosphere was yellow from the large amount of urine he found himself submerged in. High above, the log that Cassie had just produced was stuck in the toilet’s trapway and beginning to descend towards him under it’s massive weight. The log itself must have been 12 inches long in the heights of the giantesses! He didn’t have time to think, as he looked to his right and saw that the surface had hit the sewer pipe. When the log from above fell, it would push the level of the reservoir tank up so high, there would be enormous suction!

Josh submerged himself and began to swim through the gooey, cummy, urine mess the girls had made. He opened his eyes in panic and they burned with a passion. He saw the escape tube! He kept swimming and was almost in when the log fell. He felt the pull of the drain and water mass around him shift. He fought the current, swimming twice as hard for the tube. Once in, he crawled with all his might to the top and flopped over the turn and slid into the clear toilet water below.

 

Chapter Seven: No Longer A Toilet Boy by ShadowCross

As Josh lay there in the toilet water, looking at the toilet seat he was sure would mean his doom, he wondered what might be next. He wasn’t tired, just jittery and a little cold as he floated in Millie’s toilet.  He lay there with no perception of time, just waiting for the next female crotch to enter view. But the house lay quiet for what must have been hours.

Suddenly, footsteps were heard and Millie’s beautiful face entered view high above. “Time for your second test,” she said.

“You coming Millie?!” a yelling female voice screamed.

Josh had no clue what was going on, but saw Millie’s hand come into view with a syringe. “Here’s the second cocktail and this trip of yours is going to be a little less pleasant.”

Two drops hit Josh square in the face and he couldn’t prevent swallowing some. He felt stiff within seconds. He couldn’t move at all, he couldn’t breathe! Her fingers swooped in and picked him up. The pads of her fingers were warm for the moment he was in them. He watched as he was moved to the counter top and set next to the sink.

“I’m coming girls! Be there in just a minute!” The giantess screamed as she placed him on the cold porcelain bathroom counter.

Millie was happy with torturing her ex-boyfriend as she gave him the next two serums. These two were slightly special; the first stopped allowed him to live without breathing, while the second paralyzed him. The effects were only temporary and would last 24 hours, but the girls were staying over for the weekend. Her mind wandered back to Cassie’s predicament for a moment, slightly arousing her.

She ducked under the sink, finding the KY lube. She opened the lid of the liquid, and looked back at tiny Josh on the counter. She smiled, knowing that the date they had given Cassie. She picked him up and dropped him in. His tiny figure would easily go unnoticed by the horny girls out in the bedroom. She swiftly replaced the top, sealing Josh’s doom and headed back towards her friends.

Josh knew immediately what was going on as Millie’s hand returned with a huge container of KY lube. He had once been a victim in of her little weekend get-togethers. These gatherings were exclusively sexual release, and one boy would be the invited guest. One of the girls in attendance would usually chose the boy and play with him, play being relative. A lot of relationships were spawned from within this small exclusive club. Only certain guys were asked to attend each month, only one was chosen for that repective month’s night.

Josh remembered being tied down in a bedroom and left for hours with his head covered in a pillowcase, only to hear the sounds of giggling girls as they came in and teased him. Millie had snuck in later that night and asked him if he didn’t mind being dominated. She asked it so sweetly in his ear in a seductive tone he had never heard since. The next thing that happened after he had succumbed to her charm was his pants being removed and a soft warm breath over his pubes. For any man, this was heaven. The next day, after all that excitement, he was let go. Millie had eyed him sweetly, and he knew he was meant for her. Days later he asked her out.

Coming back into reality, Josh could see vague objects outside the container of lube he floated in. His body wasn’t cold, he wasn’t sure why. His eyes stung a bit from the lube, but it was the least of his problems as things began to move. He became disoriented but what he experienced next was awkward. He passed through the opening in the lid and fell downward.

The lube thinned around him and he hit a rubbery surface. The liquid flowed down from above and stopped seconds later, leaving him covered in it’s viscous slipperiness. A huge feminine hand came into view and took a jackoff-like shape. It fell towards Josh, but the curved thumb fell to one side of him, and the cupped palm to the other. It came back up, from below his position a moment later, covered in the slimy goo.

“Millie, it’s ready.”

“Go give it to Cassie, she’s got her dare and she’s not one to break it. She needs all the release she can get, but make sure she follows thru.”

The world moved. Josh was still unable to move and had an idea of where he was. But in less than a half of a minute, his assumptions would be proven correct. Josh could only watch as he bounced lightly with the object clung to  his back by the thin layer of KY lube. The sight of the hall floating by and the sound of a girlish giggle was surreal. Josh recognized the room door that was opened as they wandered in, it was the room he had been confined in during his weekend here.

Sure enough, as the door opend, a male could be seen on the bed, tied to each bedpost with a pillowcase over his head. Cassie sat naked next to the dressed boy, in an Indian style, obviously playing with the boy’s chest. Cassie’s head did a 180 as she heard the door creek and she smiled in his direction as her eyes fell on the object he was stuck to.

“I know Millie asked you to stay Allison, but that won’t be necessary. See, I’ve made a deal with our boy here, he’ll be mine this evening.”

Josh watched the pillowcase nod.

“I need this, sooooo FUCKING BAD,” she exclaimed in a hot, sexy voice.

“Oh I know darling, just show me some proof and I’ll give you a little room,” came the voice of the girl holding him.

Cassie’s naked figure moved and the guy’s hard erect member could be seen protruding from his shorts.

“Oh fucking lord, that’s more than even I needed to see Cassie. Here’s the vibrator for your half of the dare. How long do you need?”

“Fifteen minutes, and my purse from the bathroom,” she said.

Josh’s world moved towards Cassie’s extended hand which was ready to grab the vibrator. The world reoriented as she caught hold of it. Josh watched as she let the tip he was on fall as she lay on the bed, holding the vibrator above her naked body. His view was extravagant; he saw this petite red-headed goddess in her true form as she lay spread below him. He floated, almost weightless as the lube held him to the vibrator. He watched as in a swift motion he was passed over her nearly white naked mounds, past her never-ending tummy, past her pubis, and repositioned drectly looking at her shaven labial lips. Her vaginal lips glistened lightly just above where her asscrack began to form.

“Mmm, I’ve been waiting for this all god damn night. You can listen to me Justin, I’m getting ready for you,” she said in a seductive voice far from Josh.

In violent motion, Josh watched the girl’s labial lips came at him. He hit the wall of flesh hard and the object behind him pushed him into her vagina. The wet walls opened before him as the gigantic object forced its way into the giantess’s love cavern. The temperature was indescribable; it was moist and extremely hot. A moments pause marked the beginning of what Josh thought was the end. A strong, vibration began and a female moan reverberated around him. He was withdrawn with the vibrating dildo and saw the gaping snatch ahead of him, ready for more.

“Oh, you can go in much farther little dildo,” exclaimed the giantess.

He could only watch as the snatch came at him full speed again, this time with much more force. The walls flew by him, He felt the warm girl’s vaginal walls move past him with their natural juices and suddenly, a smooth object smashed into his body. The vibrating became worse, far worse. Josh found himself stuck to the smooth, hot, sticky wall. He felt the vibrator pull away from his back, leaving him trapped in the giantess.

Moans began to reverberate more often as the vibrations began to get stronger. Josh was hit several more times in the back by the dildo. Then a muffled scream was heard as the walls contracted. A surge of fluid built up, catching Josh, sweeping him along with it’s gooey, cummy nastiness. Josh knew the smell and taste, it must be Cassie’s natural vaginal secretions in combination with the lube. In the darkness, he could only guess that she was cumming and he was being swept back towards her opening.

Josh felt the walls beginning to move by with an increasing speed. He began to see light as Cassie must have reoriented herself during the ordeal. Oh god, he thought as he was caught in a large glob of mixed secretions as they took him out of her opening and into the light of the room. He was falling…
Chapter Eight: Cum Covered and In The Heat of Battle by ShadowCross

Josh watched as he fell in the glob of Cassie’s secretions towards a gigantic cockhead. As the glob of goo rotated in mid-air for the few seconds it fell, Josh could see Cassie’s snatch positioned above, in a straddled position, and the boy still tied to the bed with his penis hard as a rock protruding from his jean shorts. Cassie’s hand was below the penis and picking it up from its erect position as Josh continued to fall. Had it not been for that perfect timing, Josh would have landed on the cock’s shaft. But instead, he found that he hit the cock’s head with a gooey absorbed plop.

Josh found his face was in the giant's urethral opening and he still couldn’t move. The world twitched violently, and the slit opened to produce a clear viscous fluid that ran in all directions. Josh smelled a strong musk of stale urine and spunk and he was quickly hit with the clear fluid that flooded up his senses and created indescribable warmth all over his body. All this was the least of his worries.

Cassie had positioned herself in a straddled position above Justin. She loved his manly shoulders and sexy tone. She would have never guessed he liked her as much as he had just expressed during their talk a few minutes ago. The hard cock she held in her hand only reaffirmed her feelings of domination and lust. He was big for such a small framed guy. She hoped he would ask her out after this whole ordeal, like Josh had asked Millie so many months ago. But it didn’t matter; she was lost in the moment as she lifted the cock and positioned it just right. She dropped her hips, letting her thighs go, allowing Justin’s shaft to go far and deep into her already wet pussy.

Who needs protection, when you’re on birth control she thought as she enjoyed the long needed fuck. The cock in her vagina, stretching her kegel muscles only intensified the experience as she tightened down on it, causing the Justin to involuntarily reflex. The cock pulsed deep within her; she allowed it a few moments of relaxation before she began her rhythmic build to the long awaited orgasm.

Josh was in hell moments later as the world became dark in a split second. The warm, wet, slippery familiar sensation was back, but this time, his head was in this guy’s precum on top of his cock. The world stopped and a light groan was heard. The large warm male member under Josh twitched and the walls of the girl’s vagina pushed hard against him. A surge of warm goo washed over Josh, which subsided only moments later. This was not the end quite yet for Justin’s blind ride of carnal sex, nor Josh in his compromised position.  The walls began moving again, but Josh was caught in the folds of Cassie’s pussy as the mammoth penis withdrew. A brief glimpse of light could be seen, but then was sealed away again with the reintroduction of Justin’s penis.

It slammed into Josh with a strong force. Cassie must have let all her weight go and plopped down on Justin’s cock. Josh was pushed deeper further and the gooey smooth wall hit his back as he was mashed between Cassie’s cervix and Justin’s rock hard manhood. The cervix gave way gently, but a strong moan reverberated from the giantess. The cock was gone in a moment and slammed into Josh again. The quick motion happened again and again, jamming Josh’s body against her firm, soft cervix. After just a dozen repetitions, a scream was heard as Cassie must have orgasm. The cervix pressed down hard, smashing Josh’s lower body against the gigantic penis tip. His whole upper body however, was suspended in a void. He realized instantly that with the strong smell of urine and cum, he was staring down the barrel of Justin’s biological, reproductive gun. His urethra was open slightly, enough to appear to be a chasm to Josh.

A strong wave of hot moist air pushed past Josh. The strong hold of the cervix on his legs released, and then pulsed as Cassie’s orgasm reverberated through her womanhood walls. Josh felt the whole chasm move, not once, but more of a strong succession of pulses. In the darkness that surrounded him, it was unmistakable the giant was beginning to cum. A wave of spunk washed over Josh, blowing him into the cervix wall. Wave after wave washed over Josh as his eyes, nose, and mouth were forced open by the cum. All he knew was cum for the next 10 seconds, which seemed like the worst hour of his life. Then before he knew what had happened, he was unpinned. The walls closed in around him as the cock was withdrawn. Light filtered in from the now empty pussy, reflecting off the viscous spunk covered wall. Josh could only see large chunks of cum all around, slowly beginning to pool around him. But light was quickly shut off and something soft rammed into him.

Cassie had deeply enjoyed the fuck and orgasm. As she had finished her orgasm, she felt Justin spew his seed deep inside her. His twitching quickly subsided and she climbed off reaching for her purse that Allison had brought in. Finding her tampon buried deep inside, she pulled it out and stripped the wrapper away. She instinctively pushed the applicator into her and depressed the plunger sending the tampon into her now sopping wet cunt. Withdrawing the applicator, she tossed it into the trash on the side of the bed. She stood and sucked Justin’s now almost flaccid member clean of their excrements. She needed to get back to the girls so they could continue their game of Truth or Dare. She tucked Justin’s penis back into his pants, zipping the fly back up.

Cassie got dressed again in her mini-skirt and tight tank top. She contemplated removing the tampon now or later, deciding quickly that it would probably be better to let gravity drain the spunk into the cotton tampon. Pleased with her looks in the mirror, she almost forgot to put her white cotton brief panties back on. She hoisted them back up and rechecked herself. Satisfied, she made her way out of the room and back down the hall to Millie’s bedroom with an unknowing passenger buried deep within her womanhood.

Chapter Nine: Out in the World Again by ShadowCross
Author's Notes:
I thought for quite awhile about how I'd get Josh out, without too much trouble and question in the storyline. I think this does it. And poor Josh is headed for far worse than just a toilet.

Cassie sat back down with the girls in Millie’s bedroom as they were slowly winding down the game of Truth or Dare. She wasn’t picked on again, but there were taunting smiles from most of the girls as they probably knew what just happened in the other room. Millie shot her several dirty looks, from on the bed, but she ignored them. The afterglow of sex and stickiness from her began to dwindle. Her cunt felt icky as her hormones began to drift back to normal.

Cassie made telltale eyes at Millie as the game ended and the girls began to disperse to find places to sleep throughout the large house. She motioned towards the bathroom, Millie taking her lead and closely followed her. Millie shut the bathroom door behind her as she entered, and of course wanted to know all the dirty details. So Cassie let Millie in on the little secret of her ravenous sex affair. But it was the cum in her panties that quickly brought her tale to a uncomfortable ending. The damp coldness of the semen that had escaped had began to bother her and she asked Millie if she had a pair of panties she could borrow.

Millie wandered out of the bathroom and Cassie moved towards the toilet. She cranked up her mini-skirt and lowered her now almost glue-like, semen stained panties from her crotch. She pulled on the tampon string, and despite the gooeyness of the cotton it reluctantly slurped it’s way out of her. She let it fall, with an unknown passenger, to the toilet water below. She relaxed; enjoying a moment of freedom, then feeling the night’s worth of alcohol rush away as she let her bladder go. The warm stream washed the cool spunk from her labial lips as it torrented in all directions into the bowl below.

Josh was quickly back where he started only hours ago. He felt his gooey cum soaked bed slowly and reluctantly let go of the walls around it. He was falling back into a white porcelain prison with no possible escape. He couldn’t move and he hit the cold water of the toilet with a small splash followed by an Empire State building sized cum-soaked tampon just above his location. When the tampon hit the water’s surface, it pulled him deep under with it. He looked straight up as they sunk to the bottom, and watched with utter amazement as the light between Cassie’s thighs illuminated the golden waterfall that she released.

The water became warmer and saltier as her stream mixed into the body of water. Josh’s eyes began to sting from the acidity of her urine, unlike before. Something was different, far different about the acidity. She must have been drinking and deeply dehydrated, as the water quickly became a deeper amber color. He worried; Millie wouldn’t let him be flushed away, would she? Then again, how would she know where he was? He panicked as the rearend of Cassie lifted off the toilet and light poured into the bowl. Was she going to flush?! He couldn’t move!!!

Millie walked back into the bathroom, as Cassie was about to flush the toilet. Cassie’s feminine hips and bottom stuck out as she still had her skirt hiked up above her waist. Millie had to think quick as she thought perhaps her playtoy was in the toilet and still frozen solid.

“Cassie, I gotta pee,” she said. “Go ahead, take a shower. There’s a towel on the rack next to you and here’s a pair of panties.”

“Thanks Millie,” Cassie said as she was caught off guard by her friend’s quick return.

Cassie decided that Millie would flush in just a minute anyways, so she turned to the shower, starting it on a nice, hot setting. She climbed in after she pulled off her clothes, and shut the curtain behind her. She hummed as she began to shower.

Millie, relieved, sat on the toilet and opened her nether lips as she started to pee while Cassie climbed into the shower. Once the curtain closed, she looked down into the amber rich water, seeing the tampon floating at the very bottom with white globs suspended in the deeper waters of the bowl. Her eye caught a glimpse of what appeared to be Josh, and she fished him out with a hand between her legs as she finished her business.

Pulling her wet urine smelling hand to her face, she looked at the figure on her index finger-pad. Her little ex-boyfriend lay totally motionless staring back at her. She realized what she had just done, mildly disgusted, but it was a small price to pay for continued torture of Josh. He’d know what lust, sex, jealousy, hazing, and fun were in just a little while. He had only hit the surface of what was to come. She pulled the crotch of her panties up after dropping Josh into it.

She would cherish tonight’s hazing of one of the Junior girls, especially since Josh was scheduled to be right smack in the middle of the upcoming diapering. She flushed the toilet, leaving the humming, content Cassie alone. Her pussy juiced just enough to drench Josh in his pink cotton hammock from her burning horniness to see a girl in pain and helpless.

Chapter Ten: A Sealed Fate? by ShadowCross

Millie headed downstairs to the closet, checking to make sure the coast was clear. Her hand jetted down into her pants, sliding down next to her soft skin to her crotch. She imagined Josh, laying in darkness, wondering what was happening. Her little ex must be in heaven as he loved to eat her out back in the day. Feeling around, she finally found him and clenched him gently in her hand. She opened the closet door, finding the pack of Depends on the ground and unopened. She ripped the top back, pulling out a diaper with her free hand.  She opened it and with her other hand, dropped Josh onto the absorbent surface. She winked and refolded it back to it’s original packed shape, sliding into the tightly packed package.

Josh saw the light as Millie’s hand quickly made its way into his safe haven. He knew he was in trouble and that the next test was about to begin. Next thing he knew he was falling into the largest diaper he had ever seen in his life. He fell and hit the surface, tumbling to the lowest point. The surface below him was a mesh of white netting, appearing to be like one of those nets one climbs in gym class. Everything moved and he was quickly sealed in darkness as the walls pressed in on him tightly. A door could be heard closing and he lay there, unable to move or speak.

Josh fell asleep, for the first time in hours. In a soft and comfortable spot, he could think of no reason to keep himself awake despite the wear of the drugs. He woke hours later to what sounded like a large party.  The closet door must have been reopened, as the creaking he was all so familiar with was heard. The world began to move and Josh was jostled a bit. Still in darkness, he heard the giggles of girls grow louder. Millie’s voice could be heard distinctly clear as the room began to hush:

Ladies, next year, you will be Seniors. You will need to lead this team to victory. While the season isn’t yet over, our time is drawing to a quick close. Juniors, you will need to step-up and lead the younger classmen to victory next season. This belt is a sign of dedication to your team and a sign of devotion. Tonight is a night of partying, of celebration, and of boys. But, remember that your team is far more important than any boy ever will be.

A giggle could be heard briefly from the crowd. Millie continued after the crowd had settled:

I take it that most of you know the drill from last year. While we, the Seniors celebrate tonight, you must make a vow to the team. We have here a pack of diapers and a roll of duct tape. Any Junior removing her chastity belt, as we like to call them, before the end of the night will not see the end of the season’s game.  As a token of appreciation and understanding I, this year’s captain, will wear one as well. You may be challenged at any time, by any fellow team member, for proof of an intact belt. Seniors, come forward with your Junior sister and go affix her belt.

Seconds after Millie stopped talking, the commotion of the crowd started up again. Josh’s surrounding began to move and within seconds, the walls around him relaxed. His white prison became illuminated as other diapers were removed from the pack. Rustling could be heard along with jostling for a couple of minutes, and finally silence settled in. Josh thought he had escaped Millie’s next torture as he wasn’t moving with the diaper anywhere.

Amanda’s voice was heard right as Josh’s thought finished that he was home free, “Well Millie, there’s one left. I can’t believe we have that many Juniors who want to try for varsity soccer next year. Here’s yours.”

Everything began to move. Clanking of heels hitting hardwood floor, followed by carpet, then a door shutting and a sigh. “God I hate doing this sometimes,” Millie said out loud. “Cassie, can you duct tape me?”

“Sure, just give me a second to finish with our prisoner.” Cassie shrieked in a girlish sexy tone.

Heavy breathing from both a male and female could be heard in the background as Josh’s prison opened up in a dimly lit back bedroom. He recognized the ceiling fan as he lay motionless looking skyward dead center in the diaper. Millie’s arms had a long heavy skirt pinned up under her armpits of the white blouse she wore. She wasn’t looking as she began to sit. Josh figured she had laid the diaper on the footstool that belonged to her favorite reading chair in the corner of the room.

Millie’s massively shaven cunt began to settle down towards Josh’s location. Her ass-crack was so sexy in the dim light as it’s impending resting place was just on the other side of Josh’s resting place against the mesh he lay against. The light briefly caught on the length of Cassie’s labial split as she settled down. Josh was in pure awe that something so beautiful could be so horrifyingly lovely. Caught between her cunt and diaper, was pressed hard down into the absorbant surface of the diaper. Light coming from between her crack above his head and from beneath his feet was sealed off as she began to seal his fate with the sound of pealing the sealing tapes and slight movements back and forth of her hips, pressing him deeper.

“Okay Cassie, it’s on. Stop fucking the new guy and get over here and duct tape my waist. Not that I intend to use this thing at all, I just don’t want to set a bad example for our guests.” Millie said.

The sounds of pitter-pattering feet and the roll of duct tape unrolling brought a sense of dread to Josh’s mind. Cassie must be sealing it around Millie’s waist good he thought as he listened to the sounds of duct taping.

“Done,” exclaimed Cassie. “You’re going to need a scissors to get that thing off, but I wrapped your waist tight enough that people shouldn’t notice it under your heavy skirt.”

“You’re a doll babe. Now it’s time to go drink and socialize. You wanna undo the prisoner, get him dressed, and take him downstairs after you get decent?” Millie asked gently, almost sounding innocent.

“You betcha! Wanna go downstairs and drink a little and get some munchies babe?” Cassie asked what must be the boy she was fucking.

A muffled affirmative could be heard before Millie clearly stood, allowing her skirt to fall, keeping light from Josh’s prison. When she began to start walking, it was like being tied in the middle of a trampoline, each movement her leg took was like a bunch of kids on one side jumping down on the surface, causing the middle to move irratically. Once her pace set in, it was like a perfect metronome, as one group of kids landed on one side of the trampoline, the other side’s kids were taking off into the air.

The porous surface beneath Josh rubbed and bounced, not as hard a ropes, but more like a nylon material. Josh bounced all over the center of the diaper, and as Millie made her way down the stairs, the sounds and lights began to get stronger. Light filtered in from beneath the surface of which Josh bounced. A full blown party was starting, and things were just beginning to heat up. Music started and Millie began to sway most curiously to it’s beat, causing the heavy plastic material to slightly rustle but sounded more like a irregular waterfall to Josh.

As the night wore on, Josh became more comfortable with his surroundings, despite the friction burns he was beginning to receive from the surface helplessly bounced around on. Unable to move, he began to make sense of what Millie was doing at the party. She went for drinks several times, once she went to make out with some other Senior boy that she has a mad attraction on, and only minutes later she went grinding with another on what must be the dance floor tonight.

Chapter Eleven: An Unknown Variable by ShadowCross

But Millie began to do another dance shortly after leaving the grinding session. Josh watched both of her thighs come in and pinch his resting place in the middle of her crotch. She shuffled each leg restlessly, one over the other every few minutes pressing Josh harder and closer to her most intimate area. As the light filtered in, he saw her labial lips lightly part the next time she opened her legs to sit and cross them, but saw in horror a urethra the size of a manhole push forward, releasing a split second of urine directly onto him. He was quickly soaked in urine; his whole body enveloped by her inner labial lips as she finished re-crossing her legs. His whole upper torso came to a rest against her still wet urethra. His legs dangled freely in the spacious opening of her vaginal cavity and his face was smashed against the underside of her huge clitoris.

Minutes seemed like hours as he gasped for breath. He had the idea to bite her clit, but was afraid it would alert Millie to his whereabouts and possibly cause utter humiliation. But while he was stuck his arm began to tingle. He quickly realized that moment was returning to his limbs, which made holding still that much harder to do. Despite his best efforts, an itch got the best of him and he moved his arm to scratch the back of his neck slowly. Millie’s conversation and tight cramped position amazingly opened when his fingers accidentally dragged against her massive clit, trying to reposition his hand to better itch his neck.

“I’ll be right back girls,” he heard Millie say. Then everything opened and he dropped a good twenty feet to the semi-wet nylon like hammock of the diaper below.

Walking went on for a about half a minute. Clicking of heals meant that she had entered the bathroom. Josh watched in horror as everything spread wide, his low hanging suspended surface moved upward with the spreading of her legs, and Millie’s labial lips spread and revealed her inner sex and protruding urethra almost two feet from his face.

“Oh Josh, I didn’t think you were so lucky as to be trapped with me, but consider it a blessing. I spiked the chocolate cake with laxatives, so if you were in a Junior’s diaper, it wouldn’t end so well at the end of the night. I gotta pee…”

Millie’s voice was cut-off by a clicking of heels. Someone else had entered the bathroom. The sound of the door shutting and locking sent nervous shivers down Josh’s spine.

“Hello Millie, if I didn’t have your other ex-boyfriend tag home with me last time, I wouldn’t believe what you’re about to do,” came the words from an unknown girlish voice. “I have a proposition to make, and in return we’ll all go home happy, or at least us girls.”
Chapter Twelve: Trampolines are No Fun by ShadowCross

The mysterious voice went on:

If you’re ex hadn’t been so violent in his movements in the condom he was trapped in during the last sex session I had here, I would have missed him entirely. But when a condom shakes violently after I take it off my last conquest’s dick, it makes me curious. So as you’re probably catching on, Ben is along for the ride tonight, trapped under my left breast. He’s come forward with everything you put him through, and I must admit, your toilet craftsmanship skills are quite amazing.

As a token of my gratitude, you may finish him off tonight, as I expected you would. I take it that Josh is in the diaper that’s barely visible between your legs? Doesn’t matter, what I want is to be captain next year. Can you assure me that for my continued silence in this matter?

“Oh Alexis, I knew you were up to something, but to bring me one of my toys back is phenomenal. You have my word, as long as you give me Ben back.” Millie said in a questionable tone.

“Lovely, here he is. How about him and Josh meet?” the voice of Alexis questioned.

“Great idea!” exclaimed Millie, as she stood.

Josh watched a light streamed in from in front of Millie’s mons. A figure quickly came tumbling into sight, which must have been Ben. Ben crashed into Josh, causing both to become disoriented. Both boys lay naked, not knowing what to say to one another. They simply nodded, acknowledging their doom, and layback looking at the devastation of what was Millie’s outer labial lips.

“Hold on a second Alexis, I need to pee really bad.” Millie said.

Again just like before, Josh watched in horror as everything spread wide, his low hanging suspended surface moved upward with the spreading legs as she squatted. Millie’s labial lips spread and revealed her inner, now glistening, sex and protruding urethra. The manhole size urethra opened even wider and suddenly, Josh and Ben were underneath a waterfall, which expelled thousands of gallons of urine for the next minute.

Caught in the torrent, Josh tried to hang onto Ben but lost hold of his arm. When the lake of urine was finally absorbed by the diaper beneath him, Ben was nowhere in sight. Millie then stood and Josh looked skyward to see his resting place fall. He tumbled back towards the now lowest section of diaper, which was directly underneath her.

A loud groan was heard from outside of the diaper walls, supposedly from Alexis. “You bitch, I heard the part about the laxatives, but damn.” Alexis said in a pissed tone.

“Too bad you won’t be around long enough to worry about those.” Millie said.

“WHAT?!” Alexis almost screamed in a painful, muffled cry.

Millie made a sharp movement and a nearly silent screech was heard of someone trying to yell, but couldn’t.

“I’m so glad I keep a spare in my purse. No one will question your disappearance; since I’m sure you didn’t tell anyone you were coming up here to talk to me. But now like you need to take a shit, you’ll become a piece of shit.” Millie remarked in an ominous tone.

End Notes:
It's about to get dirty.
Chapter Thirteen: A Horrible Way to Go by ShadowCross
Author's Notes:
Sorry it's been so long!

“Millie, are you in there?” came the call of a tiny little girl outside the bathroom.

“Yes, Stephanie, I’ll be out in just a moment.”

Josh tried to stand as Millie began to rustle about, but the slushy, wet mesh below him kept him from his goal. He finally gave up and laid on his back looking at the sexy goddess sized ass and crotch of his ex-girlfriend extend far into the distance till they began to curve out of view. It was like watching high definition porn of a girl wiggling her ass right in the camera, only a thousand times bigger.

Millie dug thru her under sink cabinet trying to find her suppositories. Finally! She stumbled across the box and tore out a plastic wrapper. She kneeled, looking around on the floor for Alexis as she began to open the tip of the casing. Little Alexis, now less than a centimeter high was lying almost exactly where she was standing on the floor. Millie carefully dug her forefinger and thumb nails underneath the tiny figure and caught her on the curved surface of her thumbnail. She carefully removed the waxy bullet suppository with her other hand and moved it above Alexis’s body.

“Tiny, wake up, it’s time you met your maker.” Millie whispered to the unconscious Alexis.

Alexis began to come about and in a glaze of horror; she looked at the face of a goddess. The surface under Alexis jerked and she found herself involuntarily rolled to her stomach. She tried to get up, but mid-pushup she was struck in the back by waxy gelatinous goo that gripped her as she was pushed back into the nail surface under her. Seconds later she was raised away from the nail and appeared flew thru mid-air, stuck to the nasty wax.

Millie was finished attaching Alexis to her suppository. She relished the thought of inserting the little wax bullet into her bum with a little person stuck to it. Figuring she best do it now, she sucked in the little belly she had and brought her right hand around towards her backside. Feeling with her pinky and ring fingers, she followed her back to the edge of the diaper and felt the space between the diaper’s edge and her back.

Sliding her whole hand and forearm down into the rear of the diaper, she held her captive and suppository tight between her thumb and forefinger. Millie took a second to relax and part her ass-cheeks, wondering if either of the boys was watching. Easing her hand into her crack, she relaxed and puckered her anus, feeling the waxy tip hit it dead on, and moving her forefinger to the rear of the suppository as it began to increase pressure on the bullet.

Josh watched as Alexis, trapped on the suppository’s surface, was slowly pushed into the flowering anus high above him. He’d never forget the fear and horror on the girl’s face as she realized her doom and screamed so hard, it was silent.  The finger followed the end of the suppository into the cave, causing the flowering surface to retract.  Millie must be making sure Alexis wouldn’t escape as Josh watched her finger dive deep into her own ass, all the way to the second knuckle. In one fell swoop, the finger pulled out and the gigantic anus retracted closed; both cheeks moved back into place as the hand was withdrawn, covering the cave as though it was a hidden place of either complete evil or sheer pleasure.

“Millie! Are you done yet?!” screamed the tiny girl named Stephanie outside.

“Done hun, coming out now.”

Millie fixed her clothing and looked at herself in the mirror. She imagined the girl in her rump, taking her last breaths of air as the wax began to melt around her, allowing the medicine to flow into the walls around her. Soon Millie would feel the familiar cramps, knowing that Alexis would be packed solid in her dinner and lunch from the previous meals. She was content with excitement; she felt her pussy tingle in anticipation from the coming hours. The wet diaper had begun to cool and the wet surface against her nether regions further excited her as she made her way out of the bathroom.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1198