Current & Upcoming Story Previews by Shrinker82
Summary:

     Welcome to the stories of Shrinker82. This archived list is a collection of previews from my works of fiction including past, present, and future works, so that everyone reading this is aware of not only the stories that I’ve already posted, but my current and future projects as well. These previews give me a chance to tempt you all with little snippets of events you’ll see in their respective stories, and will hopefully start developing interest into which upcoming stories you’d like to see first. My next major project/novel is Little, Big Brother! (see the preview below) However, over the next couple of months, I’m going to be doing some prep work with some smaller projects. These projects are going to allow me to hone some interactions that I want to use in my upcoming novels; that way, I can get constructive feedback and improve my writing so that my larger projects will be of the highest quality.


For now, enjoy these previews of my stories and upcoming works and let me know what you think: 


Categories: Adventure, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Slow Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 16561 Read: 25197 Published: June 21 2022 Updated: April 18 2023

1. Babysitter Trouble (Full story available on my Stories page) by Shrinker82

2. With Great Power… (Full story available on my Stories page) by Shrinker82

3. Honey, Don’t Squish Me! (Now Available) by Shrinker82

4. Tim’s Tiny Week (Now Available) by Shrinker82

5. Little, Big Brother (Coming Soon) by Shrinker82

6. Dan’s Tiny Dilemma (In development) by Shrinker82

7. Summer with My Stepsisters (In development) by Shrinker82

Babysitter Trouble (Full story available on my Stories page) by Shrinker82
Author's Notes:

     When Chris’s parents go out of town for a whole week during his summer vacation, they leave him in the charge of an unwelcome babysitter, and things quickly go from bad to worse when this much-abhorred sitter hatches a plan to have some fun with him...much to Chris’s dismay.


     "I have an idea..." Shannon began.

     "I don't care," Chris cut her off, “I don’t want to hear it!”

     Shannon crossed her arms and grimaced, "Oh come on! You don't even know what I was going to say."

     "I don't care what kind of idea you have, I'm not doing it."

     "See, now that's not fair. You're treating me like some sort of enemy."

     "You are the enemy!" Chris said bluntly.

     "Aw!" Shannon scoffed with a dubious look of false hurt, "I can't believe you think of me that way. I mean, I'm your sitter. It's my job to look out for you and keep you safe. I'd never do anything to hurt you. Remember that time you ate your dad's fungal cream?"

     "You promised you'd never mention that again!" Chris snapped in embarrassment. "And furthermore, you're the house sitter, NOT my babysitter!"

     "Yeah," Shannon reluctantly agreed, "but haven't I always helped you out when you needed it?"

     Unfortunately for Chris, it was true: she had helped him in the past, but she had also caused him a lot of trouble, too.

     "Shannon," Chris stated, giving her the cold shoulder, "I just want to enjoy my summer; I'm just going to go upstairs and play X-box, OK?"

     "Alright, I see how it is," Shannon relented, "but before you go, have you ever had a beer?"

     "Of course not, I'm 13." He responded bluntly.

     "Well, come on," she beckoned, "we'll split one. Your parents wont mind."

     "But..." Chris began to object, but Shannon was already halfway to the kitchen. He wasn't quite sure exactly how it happened but he was about to split a beer with the house sitter. Chris sat on the barstool at the counter over looking the sink while Shannon moved about the kitchen. Chris's view was momentarily blocked by the refrigerator as Shannon spent some time getting the drink. She finally emerged carrying two glasses and the bottle of beer -- A small glass and the bottle in one hand and a stein for her in the other, Shannon being quite the avid drinker.

     Then, she shut the door with her foot, and placed two glasses on the counter.

     "Are you sure this is okay?" Chris asked as she poured.

     "Just lighten up," She pegged, "Let loose. You said it yourself, 'it's your vacation'."

     After finishing pouring, Shannon arched her brow thoughtfully for a moment and then ejaculated:

     "Hey, Chris. Let's make a bet. I bet I can finish my drink before you."

     Chris was fairly sure accepting this bet would be a mistake, yet still inquired, "What do I get if I win?"

     "If you win," she replied, "I won't fart on you for the rest of the day."

     "What?!"

     "Yeah," she continued, wiggling her hips and giggling, "we're having chili for lunch....with beans."

     Now, Chris was really worried. Shannon never bluffed when it came to her ass; when she said she was going to fart in his face, she did it.

     "Or sitting on my face," Chris added.

     "Oh, come on," She teased, "you know you like it."

     "I also like hot showers," he chimed in wittily, "except any pleasure goes away when there's a gas leak."

     Shannon giggled a bit at the witty comeback, then continued: "So, is it a bet?"

     "Wait a minute," Chris protested, "what do you get if you win?"

     Shannon giggled rather sinisterly, then smiled a Cheshire smile.

     "Well, If I win....I get....you."

     "What do you mean 'You get me'?!" Chris asked harshly.

     "If you don't win, I get to do whatever I want with you for the week!" Shannon replied.

     "I'm NOT going to agree to THAT!" Chris stated, flabbergasted at the very notion.

     "Aw, come on," Shannon whined, "What have you got to lose?"

     "A lot," he shot back. "I am NOT agreeing to that!"

     "Well, what would it take to get you to accept?" she asked desperately. "Anything, just name it."

     "I want you to leave me alone this week and let me enjoy my time with no parents." Chris answered firmly. "I actually want to enjoy this summer. I want you to stop wrestling with me, sitting on me, farting on me, putting your feet on me...I just don't like it and I want it all to stop!"

     "Aw, don’t you like me?" Shannon pouted, actually somewhat hurt.

     "It's not that I don't LIKE you, Shannon. I just don't like you teasing me all the time."

     "Chris, you KNOW that you like what you see!" Shannon defended herself, showing off her body like a model. "I've caught you staring at me plenty of times; you're just too afraid to admit it."

     "Look," Chris attempted to explain calmly and rationally, "I'll admit....that I do think you're.... kinda cute, but not when you treat me like crap. I....can't control my hormones, they kind of take over. I've never thought of you as anything more than my babysitter, though now I really don't need one."

     "So, you DO think I'm pretty," Shannon blurted out. Then, the sing-song voice started. "Admit it, you love me, you wanna kiss me, you wanna date me."

     "Knock it off, Shan!" Chris protested. I do NOT like you like that! You're like TWICE as old as me!"

     "So," Shannon shot back, "you're saying that if you were OLDER, we'd hook up, huh?"

     "NO, and I'm not talking about this anymore!" Chris said, having had enough. "Furthermore, I'm NOT taking that bet!"

     Shannon started to get discouraged, displaying a sense of anxiousness, but came up with a sneaky idea. 

     "I tell you what, Chris. I'll sweeten the deal, just for you."

     Chris started to get down of the barstool, but Shannon grabbed his arm quickly and firmly.

     "Just listen," she pushed, still having a hold of his arm, "if you take the bet, not only will I agree to all your terms and promise to leave you alone for the rest of the week, provided you win, but....I'll give you something I think you'll REALLY like."

     "I probably won't," he responded.

     "Oh, I'm pretty sure you will," Shannon rebutted, pulling Chris closer, much to his dismay. "If you win....I'll give you...." she paused for a moment, glancing left and right as if to see if anyone else was nearby to hear, "....I'll give you....a peek."

     Chris's ears immediately perked up, both for surprise and confusion.

     "A peek?" he replied, befuddled. "What do you mean 'a peek'? A peek at what?"

     "You know," Shannon repeated, her eyes motioning toward her chest, "a peek."

     Chris was completely speechless, his mouth hanging open in utter awe. He couldn't believe what he had just seen or heard, and Shannon just kept going.

     "And not just for a second," she added, "I'll let you look as long as you want."

     Shannon knew she had him; it was a win-win scenario for her now: if I win, he's mine for the whole week, she thought to herself, and even if I lose, he'll be putty in my hands after staring at my tits.

     Chris didn't want to even contemplate the bet, but it was impossible now. How could he pass up this chance? Everything left to his imagination would be gone. He wouldn't have the impulse to stare anymore: he'd already know; that might be worth it.

     But what if I LOSE, he thought to himself, do it really worth it to be at Shannon's every whim the entire week, just for a look at her boobs?

     "You're joking," Chris said, dubious to the sincerity of the offer.

     "Mm-mm," Shannon objected, shaking her head.

     "Seriously?!" Chris ejaculated, still in disbelief.

     "Mm-hm," Shannon reaffirmed, nodding her head sweetly.

     "And if I win, you'll leave me alone for the WHOLE week?"

     "Mm-hm," Shannon repeated, again nodding her head. Shannon could see the conflict in Chris's mind, so she threw one last punch:

     "Who knows, maybe I'll just decide to walk around TOPLESS at random points this week....you know, IF you win."

     Now, Chris was completely hooked. His boner was growing bigger by the second, and Shannon knew it by the way he was squirming in his seat. Chris didn't really want to but this was too good of an opportunity to pass up; besides; it this didn't seem like a difficult challenge, as HIS cup had about half of what Shannon's had.

     "So," Shannon continued as she pushed Chris's glass towards him, grinning slyly, "is it a bet?"

     Chris thought about for one last moment before making his final decision: "Deal," he blurted, still having some reservations. 

     "Cheers," Shannon said as she raised her glass. Chris obliged.

     "Cheers."

     "On three," Shannon said. "One...." Shannon signed 'two', then 'three' and the chugging commenced. 

     Chris immediately started drinking from the glass, trying desperately to win, but as it was the first time he'd ever had a beer, he started gagging: it tasted like crap; still, he forced it down, trying to ignore Shannon and concentrate on winning.

     When Chris finished, he slammed the glass down on the counter at the exact moment Shannon did. Damn it! A tie, he thought as he heaved a sigh. Chris almost felt like throwing up; his head was spinning and he started feeling dizzy. 

     I can't be drunk already, he thought; that's when he realized something was wrong....WAY WRONG!

     Chris couldn't believe his eyes: Shannon, who was normally almost the same height as he, was unusually taller now....and gleefully smiling. Chris stood up with a start, observing his hands, arms, and torso as the strange sensation persisted. He looked around and immediately perceived that everything looked bigger, and was still growing....but things weren't growing, HE was SHRINKING.

     Chris fell backwards out of his shoes and fell on his butt, hard. His clothes were getting too big for him as he receded into his shirt, his socks were left behind as his feet pulled out of them, and soon, the fabric of his T-shirt completely engulfed him.

     Chris was left in almost total darkness, except for the kitchen light peering through the stitching of the cotton shirt. He started crawling slowly, the weight of the fabric impeding his progress. Soon, he saw a large amount of light up a head: the collar of his shirt. After what seemed like forever, his tiny figure emerged from the giant shirt. Chris stood up, brushed himself off, and gaped in horror at his surroundings. Everything was HUGE, gigantic....and here he stood, on the sticky linoleum of the kitchen floor, completely naked, and no more than a 1/2 inch tall.

     Chris started to speak, but that's when the earthquake started. He almost lost his footing from the sudden ground movement, but somehow stabilized himself. Then, the ground shook again....and again. Chris got a huge chill up his spine. He turned quickly....and almost screamed in utter terror at the sight before him...

     …The giantess Shannon was walking around the edge of the bar counter and right in his direction, her giant face was grinning happily. Every part of her was enormous, from the huge torso carrying the massive breasts Chris had so badly wanted to see before, to her thick, juicy thighs just barely fitting into the cutoff shorts, to her gigantic feet booming towards him. 

     He thought Shannon had big feet before, but at his current size, each one was bigger than a house, with 10 plump toes attached; each one bigger than Chris's body currently, ready to crush anything (or anyone) that were unfortunate enough to lie beneath them.

     Chris stood petrified in horror as the giantess approached, thinking that those giant feet were going to squish his tiny body, but luckily they stopped just shy of him, knocking him to the ground that they were shaking with each step. He got back up quickly, and craned his neck to look up, only to see Shannon's giant face grinning down at him, hiding what was surely do other thought.

     "What's going on?" the tiny figure yelled up to her. "What happened?!"

     Chris didn't realize it, but his shouts were mere squeaks to the giantess above him, and that they were almost completely inaudible to her. Shannon squatted down and bent over to better hear the tiny Chris's shouts.

     "What did you say little guy?" Shannon chortled as she whispered down to him, not wanting to hurt his tiny ears, "I couldn't quite make that out."

      "I said, what did you do to me?!" Chris squeaked up to her again.

      "Isn't it obvious, little boy," Shannon whispered down to him once again, smiling, "I've shrunk you."

      "I can see that, Shannon," Chris squeaked back up to her, "What I mean is WHY! How did you DO this? How is THIS even possible?!”

     "Oh, I just a little surprise in your drink,” she replied with a humongous grin on her face.

     "WHAT?!" Chris screamed, falling back in horror from the grinning giantess above him. "You DRUGGED me?!"

     "Oh, don't be so overdramatic!" Shannon said, "You're perfectly fine."

     "’Perfectly FINE’?!" Chris shouted back, "You call THIS 'perfectly fine'?!"

     "Don't worry, I'm gonna take real good care of you," she reassured Chris, much to the tiny boy's dismay, "We're going to have a fun week together."

     "Shannon, you make me big this instant," Chris demanded. "Do you hear me?!”

     "Sorry, didn't catch that," Shannon lied, standing up straight, "It's a little hard to hear you down there."

     Chris continued to squeak in protest, but Shannon just ignored his objections, smiling and giggling at the tiny, helpless figure at her feet. She wiggled her toes up and down upon the linoleum floor, creating a sticky sound whenever one peeled of the floor. Meanwhile, Chris jumped up and down, shouting obscenities to her, hoping and pleading that she was just joking and would change him back (though Chris secretly knew in the back of his mind that Shannon had NO intention of changing him back at HIS request).

     Shannon slid her foot towards the tiny Chris and bumped him with her toe, knocking him on his back. Chris felt like he'd been hit by a truck as he fell onto his butt, looking up in horror to the giantess above him, realizing that he was completely at her mercy. He didn't even want to think about what she was going to do to him....or with him.

     Chris quickly flipped back over onto his hands and feet and made a break for it, but at his size, he was no match for the giant woman. 

     "Oh, no you don't, little guy," Shannon said, bending down quickly to grab the fleeing Chris. She easily captured him with her fingers, and lifted him up to her face.

     Chris felt himself being lifted violently into the air, getting vertigo from the sudden ascent, then, he found himself staring face to face with the giantess Shannon.

     "Where do you think you're going?" she teased. Chris said nothing: he was too paralyzed with fear. "You can't get away; besides, I've got big plans for you. First, I need to make myself more comfortable."

     With that, Shannon set Chris back on the floor in front of her feet, laying him down in the process. Chris was still reeling from the trip that he could do nothing but lie there on the floor.

     "Now, don't you move," Shannon warned him as she lifted her left foot onto its heel, ominously hovering it over Chris's position on the kitchen floor, “or I just might give you a closer view of the bottom of my foot."

     The giant woman continuously scrunched her toes in front of him to solidify the point; Chris gulped in fear and dared not try to run again: he didn't want the last thing he ever saw to be the fleshy sole of Shannon's foot coming down on him. So, he lay on the floor, almost motionless, waiting to see what the giantess was going to do next.

     "Good boy," Shannon praised him, "Now, to get more comfy."

     Shannon took a small step back from the tiny figure and began to unzip her shorts. Chris couldn't believe his eyes as the giant Shannon was taking her shorts off in front of him. Once the zipper was undone, she unbuttoned the front and pushed them down her legs to her feet, revealing he pink lace panties that she was wearing. She lifted her right foot out of the shorts and back onto the floor and then used her left foot to lift the shorts into the air, finally letting them drop onto the pile of Chris's clothes.

     The rush of air from the shorts landing sent Chris rolling across the floor. Shannon giggled a bit as she lightly stepped towards him once more. Chris didn't know what to think, but was hoping Shannon didn't think he was trying to get away from her again -- the falling shorts wasn't his fault.

     Shannon was standing over his tiny body again in nothing but a tank top and pink thong, biting and licking her lips.

     "Ah, that's better," she sighed, putting her hands on her huge hips. "Like the view little guy?"

     Shannon couldn't quite make out the tiny squeaks of the shrunken boy, but just assumed Chris was still cursing her.

     "You know, you should be thanking me, Chris. It's not every day that I give anyone a show like this, but what should we do now?"

     Shannon smiled slyly down to the tiny Chris once more before answering her own question, "Oh, yeah! I know."

      With that, Shannon slowly turned around, giving the tiny boy a terrifying view of her giant ass wiggling far above him. At his normal size, Shannon's ass was already huge, but at his current size, it seemed downright endless....and Chris was filled with absolute terror as he saw that enormous ass descending towards the floor…right on top of him…

With Great Power… (Full story available on my Stories page) by Shrinker82
Author's Notes:

     Nick unlocks a secret power within himself, and begins using it to fulfill his long-held fantasies with his beautiful, plus-sized wife, Cassie; but he soon discovers the dangers that such a power can bring, and what could happen if he loses control...

     After dinner, the two lovers had retired to the living room couch to cuddle and watch a movie: Nick was sitting against the armrest with his leg outstretched, with Cassie scooted back into his lap, his arms wrapped around her stomach. It wasn’t the movie Nick was interested in, however; even with Cassie sitting still, she was butted up against his crotch in just the right position that she was putting pressure on his penis, and he was practically stiff. He tenderly kissed her neck and massaged her lower back, and Cassie would occasionally tilt her head back and give him a few soft, tender kisses, and each time she kissed him, his cock would pulsate inside his pants.

     Nick pressed on, reaching under her shirt to caress her nipples again. At first, he wasn’t sure she was interested anymore, but then, he caught a glimpse of Cassie biting her lower lip, and closing her eyes. He kissed her cheek, and she turned her head and gave him a long, tender kiss.

     Nick pushed even further, and began massaging her breasts, trying to get tempt her.

     Suddenly, Cassie reached around behind her back and began massaging his cock through his pants. Nick started breathing heavily and rapidly, squirming in his seat again.

     He couldn’t stand it any longer; Nick immediately pulled Cassie back and started kissing her passionately. Cassie could barely contain her laughter, finding her husband‘s actions so amusing she could hardly even kiss him back.

     “Honey, I’m not sure I can’t stand it anymore!” Nick exclaimed softly, yet firmly, “I need you!”

     “Oh, you NEED me, do you?!” she giggled coyly.

     “Yes,” he replied seriously, “and if you let me take you back to the bedroom RIGHT NOW, I will give you a FULL-BODY massage.”

     “Ooh, tempting,” she said coyly, kissing him again. “Still not quite sure, though.”

     Nick sighed, trying to contain his eagerness.

     “What if I sweeten he deal?” he offered.

     “Oh?” she asked softly, “How’re you gonna do that?”

     “Well, what if....what if you make me your little sex toy?!”

     “WHAT?!” she asked bewilderedly, interrupting their make-out session.

     “Well, I could shrink down just small enough, and you could, you know, use me to pleasure yourself. I’ll be, like, your....little vibrator.”

     “I’m pretty sure that would be more for YOU than for me,” Cassie giggled.

     “Well, maybe,” he shrugged, “but you gotta admit: it might be fun.”

     “Yeah, I’m sure it would,” Cassie chortled softly. “Let me think about it while I use the restroom, ‘K?”

     “OK,” Nick nodded. “Hurry back.”

     “I will,” Cassie said nonchalantly, kissing him again. She was about to pull away, but Nick didn’t stop kissing her. Cassie started giggling, making it difficult to kiss him back.

     “Honey,” she said, still indulging him.

     “Yes?” he said between kisses.

     “You’re gonna have to let me go to the bathroom SOMETIME, you know.”

     “I know,” Nick replied, still planting kisses on her lips, “I’m just giving you some incentive to hurry back.”is 

     Cassie giggled again, giving him one last big kiss.

     “OK,” she finally said, patting his leg, the universal signal of ‘let me go before I pee all over the couch’. “Be right back!”

     Nick’s paused the movie and picked up his phone, though his eyes were plastered to Cassie’s jiggling ass as she scurried out of the room. He loved those lace panties she was wearing. They were lavender, and their weave made them partly see-through, meaning Nick always had a good view of the bare ass within whenever Cassie walked away from him....and Nick ALWAYS looked.

     On her way back from the bathroom, Cassie headed into her bedroom for a moment to change her top. The tank top she’d worn all day was feeling dirty and smelly, and she wanted to put on a different one to feel more comfortable. She found her favorite silk cami she often wore to bed on warm, summer nights, and quickly changed into it. Then, headed back towards the living room, tossing her other tank top into the hamper at the end of the hall.

     Unfortunately, her aim was a little off: the tank top landed and hung on the side of the hamper as she passed, and the moment she stepped into the living room, it fell off onto the floor. Out of the corner of her eye, Cassie spotted her tank top falling to the carpet, and quickly turned around to bend over and retrieve it.

     Little did Cassie know, Nick’s eyes were trained on her the moment she’d left the bathroom, waiting eagerly for her to return to the couch. He became a little impatient when he saw her veer into the bedroom, wanting her to hurry up so badly he was practically squirming in his seat by the time she re-emerged.

     Then came the moment when Cassie’s tank top hit the floor.

     Nick was completely caught off guard when she turned and bent over, sticking out her ass right in front of him.

     He couldn’t stand it any longer!

     Nick immediately jumped up from the couch and practically leaped across the room!

     Cassie was taken completely by surprise! No sooner had she straightened back up and dropped her tank top into the laundry hamper, Nick grabbed her from behind, spun her around, and immediately began kissing her passionately.

     “Impatient, are we?” Cassie giggled, reciprocating his kisses.

     “No, I just can’t stand it any longer....especially when you give me a really good view!” Nick explained between kisses.

     Cassie started laughing so hysterically that Nick was practically kissing her teeth between her huge smile. She quickly decided to let her husband take charge, feeling that she’d led him on long enough. Besides, Cassie loved seeing Nick be so forceful, and was always amazed by how he always acted like SHE was the sexiest woman in the world.

     If Nick had had the strength, he would’ve lifted Cassie up into his arms right then and there and literally carried her into the bedroom. Regardless, he continued kissing her passionately as he guided her towards the bedroom.

     Cassie couldn’t stop laughing as Nick kept kissing her, fumbling to pull her new tank top off over her head.

     By the time they’d reached the bedroom, the two lovers had already pulled off the other‘s clothes, just barely getting naked as they collapsed onto the bed; then, they spent the next several minutes kissing and fondling each other, releasing all their pent up sexual energy.

     “Hey!” Cassie spoke up after a bit, “What about that ‘full-body massage you promised me?”

     “Oh, you’re DEFINITELY getting THAT!” Nick exclaimed frantically, kissing her neck. “I’m putting my hands ALL over you!”

     “Oh, honey!” Cassie laughed, “It’s so cute when you’re like this.”

     “Uh-huh,” Nick uttered, kissing her again. “Now then, where shall I start?”

     “How about my back?” Cassie suggested.

     “Awesome! Flip over while I grab something.”

     Cassie happily obliged her husband’s request, while Nick reached into the bottom drawer of her nightstand and pulled out a bottle of coconut-honey lotion. He was planning to rub it all over her body while he massaged her; that way, Cassie’s skin would be soft and silky smooth when he shrank down, not to mention the enjoyment he’d get by rubbing lotion across the huge, juicy ass she’d inadvertently taunted him with earlier.

     “You ready?” he asked.

     “Mm-hm,” Cassie affirmed, her head resting in her arms.

     Nick squirted several dollops of lotion down her back, then went to work on her neck.

     Cassie moaned contently, closing her eyes, and doing her best to enjoy the pampering her husband was giving her.

     Nick continued with her back, kneading his hands into the soft flesh of Cassie’s plus-sized body, and paying extra attention to her huge ass when he got there, drawing great enjoyment running his hands across and grasping her cheeks just as much as SHE was enjoying being tended to. He paused only for a moment to grab another handful of lotion, then began running his hands up and down the back of Cassie’s thighs and calves, occasionally teasing her by caressing her inner thighs. Cassie began breathing heavily each time his hands approached her crotch, then exhaled deeply when they moved away again.

     Nick took extra time massaging Cassie’s delicate, little feet, being cautious not to tickle her too much as he poked his fingers between each of her plump toes.

     “You ready to turn over?” Nick whispered.

     “Oh yeah,” Cassie moaned breathlessly, readily turning onto her back.

     “Hold on,” he prepared her as he squirted even more lotion into his hands.

     Nick reached for Cassie’s chest, gently caressing her soft, supple breasts, eliciting euphoric gasps as his forefingers brushed across her erect nipples. He soon worked his way down her stomach, and over her pubic region, smiling each time he saw her bite her lower lip.

     “Oh honey,” Cassie moaned softly, “that feels so good.”

     “Well, don’t get too excited,” Nick giggled. “We’re just getting started.”

     Nick gathered the last few globs of lotion into his right forefinger and gently applied it to her crotch; Cassie was already squirming with anticipation, flinching slightly at his gentle touch on her well-lubricated womanhood.

     “Oh, honey,” Cassie moaned breathily, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him towards her, “I need you.”

     “Well, I’m right here,” Nick whispered. “Tell me what you need me to do.”

     “Get small!” She begged him, kissing him, “Get small for me! Please!”

     Without hesitation, Nick began concentrating, though Cassie’s tender kisses made it difficult. Nonetheless, a few moments later, his body was quickly dwindling in size, as if sliding down her body, stopping at about 3 inches tall. Now that he was small enough, he hurriedly scaled Cassie’s naked form and made his way to her chest.

     Cassie’s skin felt cool and smooth beneath him, a coating of lotion covering every inch of her naked body. Apparently, Nick hadn’t rubbed the lotion into her skin as well as he thought, as his bare feet made tiny, squishing noises as he traversed her tummy, with a healthy slathering of lotion covering his behind and the backs of his legs when he sat down between her breasts for a moment.

     “Hey,” he called up to her in a tiny voice.

     “Hey,” she whispered sweetly, a soft grin on her face.

     “Well,” Nick said, motioning to her right breast, “shall I climb up?”

     “No,” she whispered, stopping him, “they’re already stimulated and tender enough. Come here.”

     Cassie wrapped her hands around Nick’s backside and scooted him in close to her face, planting several giant kisses all over his little, naked body. He squirmed a bit, feigning shyness, but he secretly loved it, and Cassie wasn’t quite ready to let him go just yet.

     “Uh, Cassie?!” Nick squeaked between kisses.

     “What?” she asked softly.

     “How long are you gonna kiss me for?”

     “Why?” she pouted. “Don’t you like it?”

     “Oh, of COURSE I like it,” he reassured her, “but I thought you were ready for me....you know....down there.”

     “Oh, I am,” Cassie replied coyly, “I’m just not quite done with you up here just yet.”

     Cassie planted a few more kisses on him, then moved him down her body.

     “So,” she said softly, “are you ready to be my little sex toy?”

     “Tell me what I have to do!” Nick urged her. “Where do I need to go?”

     “I need you between my legs!” Cassie replied, breathing heavily.

     “Put me there!” Nick cried, “I’ll rub with all my heart!”

     Cassie slowly lowered Nick to her crotch, repositioning her right hand to gently grip his upper torso between her thumb and forefinger; then, she used her other hand to part her pussy lips.

     “Are you ready?” she asked.

     “R-Ready,” Nick’s tiny voice stammered, now slightly uneasy seeing her cavernous pussy up close.

     “OK,” Cassie said. “Here we go!”

     Cassie slowly guided his feet into her warm, moist pussy, until he was in up to his chest, then slowly pulled him back out. She repeated the process, moving ever faster each time.

     “Oh....Oh...” she moaned softly as her husband’s legs squirmed inside her with each thrust.

     Cassie started going a little faster, her moaning growing ever louder.

     For Nick, being Cassie’s dildo was a very interesting experience. He loved hugging the flesh of her pussy lips as he was pushed deeper inside her, and he nearly blew his load right away from his tiny member sliding back and forth along the walls of her warm, inviting pussy as he squirmed and wiggled his body like a tiny vibrator...

     ...And his efforts were certainly working. Cassie‘s vagina was heavily stimulated, and each slide of her husband along the inner walls generated surges of hormones throughout her body, which, in turn, only made her go faster....and faster...

     And her moans kept getting louder....and louder...

     Nick was starting to feel a little lightheaded, but held on for Cassie’s sake. He himself was quite stimulated, loving their newfound game, though he hoped she might slow down a bit.

     Then, without warning, Cassie suddenly thrust Nick all the way up inside her pussy, letting go of him, cupping her hands over her pussy to keep him inside.


     Nick was completely taken by surprise; he hadn’t expected for Cassie to shove him all the way inside her. He began squirming and sliding his way through the pitch black cave, working his way back towards the entrance.


     “Oh, honey,” Cassie moaned, squirming and bucking her hips slightly. “Oh my God, Nick! You have no idea how GREAT this feels!”


     Nick was almost at the entrance of Cassie’s pussy, but sliding his body along the walls of her vagina meant his cock was also sliding against it as well, which was stimulating him immensely. He actually had to stop for a moment, feeling his cock bursting a bit, before making his way out.

     Then, when he’d finally reached what he believed to be the entrance of her pussy, Nick found an unexpected roadblock: something was blocking the entrance.

     “Honey?!” he called out, straining as he pushed against her huge fingers at the opening of her vagina. “Honey, come on, let me out!”

      

     Cassie felt Nick pushing against her fingers, but she had no intention of letting him out of her pussy. It felt WAY too good feeling him squirm around inside her, and his struggles for freedom only served to heighten her pleasure.


     “HONEY,” Nick shouted, pounding his fists against her fingers. “HONEY, LET ME OUT! CASSIE, PLEASE! LET ME OUT! IT’S GETTING HARD TO BREATHE IN HERE!”


     “Oh, Nicki, YES!” Cassie exclaimed, holding her hands even tighter over her pussy. “YES, HONEY, YES! That’s it: SQUIRM! Squirm for me, baby! It feels so GOOD!”

     Cassie could just barely hear Nick over her moaning; unfortunately, his voice was so squeaky and muffled she couldn’t make out exactly what he was saying. It didn’t matter, though; feeling Nick push against her fingers was pleasing her and only heightened her pleasure even more.

     But Cassie wasn’t yet satisfied. She quickly moved her hand and pushed her index finger inside her pussy.


     “CASS—OOF!” Nick cried out as her huge finger smacked into his head, forcing him even deeper into her vagina. By the time he’d arrested his movement, he found himself much deeper inside her, where Cassie’s vaginal walls were puffed and taught. They squeezed him on all sides, holding him in place, making it impossible to breathe.

     “Cassie!” he cried weakly, unable to put any bluster behind his voice. “Cassie, help!”

     Nick was quickly running out of air! Desperate to come up with a plan, he did the only thing he could think of: he focused on reducing his size, hoping to give himself some more wiggle room. It was tough to concentrate, though, as his present situation had him in a state of panic.

     Somehow, though, Nick managed to shrink himself even more and, once he was small enough to get loose, frantically wiggled his way towards the exit.


     “Oh my God!” Cassie exclaimed, suddenly feeling Nick’s squirming intensifying. “Oh, Nicki! OH MY GOD, NICKI!”

     For a moment there, the wiggling inside her ceased, and Cassie thought her husband had passed out or something, but her worries were put to rest when she felt something crawling around inside her again.

     Cassie grabbed the bedsheets and planted her feet, fearing her oncoming orgasm would literally levitate her off the bed.

     “Keep going, Nicki! Please, keep going!”


      Nick, having finally reached Cassie’s entrance once again, pushed his slimy hand out through her opening, feeling around blindly for something to grab on to and give himself some leverage to pull himself out. As he reached up near the top of her pussy, Nick’s hand suddenly slid over a bulbous structure. With no time to lose, he grabbed ahold...


     “OH!” Cassie suddenly yelped in a high-pitched squeak. She just felt an intense wave of orgasmic energy as something had just grabbed just the right spot. Unable to control herself, she rolled onto her side, reflexively bringing her legs together...


     “CASSIE!” Nick yelped from her sudden movement, realizing what was happening. “CASSIE, WAIT! DON’T CLOSE YOUR LEGS! CASSIE! HONEY! NOOOOO! DON’T CLOSE YOUR LEEEEGS!”


     It was too late. Cassie legs reflexively slammed shut as she tried to endure the intense feelings in her pussy.

     “Cmssmf! Cmssmfm, hlmpf!”

     Nick desperately screamed for help, but Cassie couldn’t hear him: his voice was too small, and her closed legs successfully muffled any sound he made. He desperately pounded on her vagina, screaming to be let out, but his efforts only served to stimulate her more.

     Cassie was squeezing her legs together even more intensely; her moans growing so loud that they reverberated throughout her entire body.

     Nick was about to be crushed!

Honey, Don’t Squish Me! (Now Available) by Shrinker82
Author's Notes:

     A young man mysteriously shrinks one afternoon. Now, he desperately needs to get his wife’s attention before she inadvertently squashes him...


   


     David gauged his environment; by his estimate, he was no bigger than 1/4 of an inch tall. How could his have happened?!

     Not knowing what to do, David tried to remain calm to better contemplate the situation. His tiny body was currently in the middle of the living room carpet, stranded between the coffee table and one of the lounge chairs. The eggshell-colored carpet fibers nearly came up to his chest, and the ceiling looked miles away. 

     David examined himself: even the underwear and tank-top he had been wearing had shrunk! Whatever had happened to him was, at the very least, an area effect. It also meant that it had to be something in the environment, or something that he’d come into contact with.

     Unfortunately, before he could make any further sense of the situation, David could hear footsteps coming up the wooden staircase to the deck outside his second story apartment; he knew in an instant who it was when he heard keys jingling as they were being inserted into the lock, along with doorknob jostling: Kelly!


     Kelly stepped into her apartment, tired after a long day at work, her feet hurting slightly from walking around all day. Fortunately, she’d worn her flip-flops that morning, which had cushioned her every footstep as she went about her business at the office throughout the day. She kicked them off just inside the door, unaware she had just performed an act that would ultimately save her husband’s life, yet set in motion the series of events that would follow.


     “Kelly!” David shouted up, frantically waving his arms and jumping up and down, desperate to get his wife’s attention. “Kelly, down here! Honey, I’m down here! I’ve SHRUNK! Kelly, help me!”     

     Unfortunately, David had no way of knowing his shouts were in vain: his voice was currently too small to be audible to the normal human ear.

     Meanwhile, Kelly, still oblivious to the situation, walked into the living room, heading towards the master bedroom to change out of her work clothes and into something more comfortable.


     David was screaming frantically for Kelly’s attention as she approached, watching in horror as her giant, right foot lifted into the air and headed right for him.

     “EEK!” he squeaked in fear as the huge foot slammed to the floor just to his right, narrowly avoiding stepping on him. “KELLY! DON’T SQUISH ME!”


     Kelly had no idea she’d almost crushed her tiny husband as she walked by, completely unaware of his shrunken fate. She was about halfway across the living room when she suddenly stopped and turned around, her giant figure heading back in his direction.

     “KELLY!” David screamed as he fell over prone on the carpet. “DON’T STEP ON ME! AAAA—!”

     Kelly’s left foot came down right on top of him; luckily, he’d ended up under her arch, once again dodging a bullet. The huge foot quickly lifted off him as his wife continued walking into the kitchen. Kelly quickly grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge before walking back into the living room again, her bare feet barreling towards her tiny husband once again.

     “KELLY! NOOOOOO!”

     This time, however, David’s luck ran out! His shouts were completely cut off as his wife’s right foot came down right on top of him again; this time, trapping him beneath her toes. As Kelly stepped forward and lifted her foot, she nonchalantly scrunched her toes, unknowingly grabbing and scooping her tiny husband up in between her second and third digits. 

     David was now trapped, taken for a frightening ride between Kelly’s toes. 

Tim’s Tiny Week (Now Available) by Shrinker82
Author's Notes:

     After mistakenly drinking a mysterious, secret potion his biochemist mother, Natalie, brought back from a trip to the Amazon, Tim winds up shrunken to a mere 1-inch tall; now, while his mother frantically works in secret to formulate a cure for her tiny son, Tim is stuck at home in the care of his Aunt Julia, who starts taking full advantage of her nephew’s “little” condition.



     “But couldn’t you have found someone else BESIDES Aunt Julia?!” Tim whined as he anxiously brushed his short, brown hair with his hands.

     “Who, the hell, ELSE was I gonna find on such short notice, Tim?!” Natalie spat in frustration, turning back towards the table. “With your father gone, she’s the ONLY option. You know, that formula was SUPPOSED to be TOP-SECRET! I can’t risk anyone finding out about it….or YOU, for that matter! It’ll be HARD ENOUGH keeping this from everyone at the lab. If anyone finds out about this, you’re liable to be…taken away and locked in a cage somewhere, treated like some kind of lab rat, put through countless tests and experiments trying to exploit you and your...”

     Natalie’s voice trailed off as she motioned to her tiny son on the kitchen table, unable to find the words.

     “Look,” Natalie sighed sympathetically, bending down to be at eye-level with the tiny teenager, “I know this can’t be easy for you—“

     “You can say that again, mom!” Tim interrupted, motioning to his tiny body. “I’m practically the size of a BUG!”

     “I know, honey. I know, but with any luck, maybe I’ll be able figure something out by the end of the week. It’s…just gonna be a bit awkward for a while…”

     That’s an understatement! Tim thought to himself, shooting a dubious look directly into his mother’s big, brown eyes.

     “…but the longer I stay here discussing this with you,” Natalie continued as stood back up, her 5’9”, semi-muscular frame now towering over her inch-tall son’s, “the longer you’re going to be like that.

     “As it is,” she sighed as she walked back over to the counter to take another well-needed sip of coffee. “I’m probably gonna have to work day and night ALL WEEK just to get this formula analyzed, and the sooner I get started, the sooner…hopefully, we can get you back to normal.

     “But, for now, at least, it’s best this all stays inside the family,” Natalie continued, shaking her head, though more slowly and sympathetic this time. “Besides, with your aunt Julia not having to teach this summer, she’s the PERFECT person to watch you while I’m at work….AND she knows how to keep her mouth shut, so I don’t wanna hear anymore about it.

     “Now, where in the world are my keys?” Natalie lamented, looking off in another direction.

    “But what am I even supposed to DO, mom?!” Tim whined as he stood up and headed towards his mother, AND the giant purse she was searching through. “If I can’t watch TV, I’ll be bored out of my mind, even WITH aunt Julia here.”

     “I’m sure the two of you can come up with a some constructive things to do while she’s here,” Natalie shrugged without even looking up as she frustratedly rifled through her purse one last time.

     “But, MOM—“

     “Tim, I said I don’t wanna hear it!” his mother cut him off, her mind still on her missing keys. “Maybe I left them in the—“

     DING DONG

     Both Tim and Natalie jumped when the doorbell rang.

     “That’ll be your aunt,” Natalie sighed, her heart still pounding from the start she’d just received as she motioned back to her tiny son. “Look, stay here while I let her in.”

     “But, MOM—“ Tim whined again.

     “Tim….ENOUGH!” His mother said gruffly, grasping her purse.

     DING DONG, the doorbell rang again.

     “COMING, JULIA!” Natalie called out as she snatched her purse from the table and quickly headed out of the kitchen.

      Unfortunately, in her haste, Natalie inadvertently struck her tiny son with her purse as she yanked it from the table. The impact sent Tim hurtling towards the edge of the table, screaming for his mother as he soared through the air. He bounced off the mesh backing of one of the table’s chairs, sending him tumbling into the cushioned seat and rendering him unconscious.

      Meanwhile, Natalie was headed through the living room to open the front door for her sister.

      “Hey, Jules,” she said as she opened the front door, “thanks for coming on such short notice.”

     “Of course, Nat,” Julia replied, taking a second to step inside. “You know you can always count on me.”

     “I know, and I appreciate it,” Natalie sighed, embracing her sister in a much-needed hug. “God, it’s so good to see you!”

     “It’s good to see you, too, Nat,” Julia smiled softly, returning her sister’s embrace, “but it’s not like it’s been THAT long since my last visit.”

     “I know,” Natalie sniffed, teary eyed, truly embracing Julia’s muscular frame, “but you have no idea how good it feels to have family I can count on right now.”

     “Of course,” Julia replied, patting her sister on the back before removing her head from Natalie’s shoulder to look her into her eyes, “I’m here for you.”

     Julia was about 5 years younger than Natalie, and, despite their age difference, the two sisters had been really close throughout their lives. Like her sister, Julia had dark, blond hair, but she usually kept it longer and dyed it a couple shades lighter than Natalie’s, and her eyes were a lovely shade of baby blue, as opposed to Natalie’s and Tim’s brown. Julia was also just slightly shorter than the rest, standing about 5’7”, but she made up for it with a slightly fitter frame, the result of healthy workout regimen.

     “I’m so sorry to have to ruin your Sunday afternoon,” Natalie said, shaking her head apologetically as she closed the front door, “but I didn’t know who else to call. I’ve been at my wits end all morning, running around all flustered trying to get myself situated.”

     “It’s no trouble, Nat, REALLY,” Julia replied, comforting her obviously troubled sister. “I was almost done with my workout anyway when you called. Now, just tell me what’s going on. I mean, you were so cryptic on the phone...”

     “I’m know, Jules, and I’m sorry,” Natalie replied hastily, “but I really couldn’t say too much over the phone. I HAVE to keep all of this quiet!”

     “OK, I get it,” Julia shrugged, putting up her hands. “You can trust me, but, please, just tell me what’s happened. What’s wrong with Tim?”

     “OK,” Natalie began, taking a deep breath and trying to center herself. “Look, this is all gonna be a little hard to explain, but Tim is…well, Tim’s…small.”

     “‘Small’?!” Julia uttered in confusion. “What do ya mean? I don’t understand.”

     “Tim got into something he shouldn’t have and…” Natalie began, though quickly realizing from the confused look on Julia’s face that explaining it would be a bit difficult.

     “Look, you’d better come inside and just see for yourself,” Natalie reiterated, beckoning her sister to follow her into the living room. “You probably wouldn’t believe me, anyway.”

     “Nat, you’re my sister,” Julia said reassuringly, kicking off her flats at the edge of the den before stepping into the living room, “of COURSE I’ll believe you. Just….tell me.”

    “OK, look, I’ll just be straight with you,” Natalie said firmly, trying to figuratively rip off the bandage as she grasped Julia’s hands, “Tim drank something that I brought back with me from my recent trip out of town and ended up…”

     “…’ended up’…what?!” Julia urged, her eyes peeled.

     “…ended up…small,” Natalie admitted, gesturing with her fingers. “Like…shrunken down.”

     “Wh—WHAT?!” Julia recoiled with confusion.

     “Look, I told you ‘you wouldn’t believe me’!” Natalie replied dejectedly, shaking her head and stepping away.

     “Sis, no, I BELIEVE you,” Julia reassured her, gently grasping Natalie’s shoulder and turning her back around, “it’s just…well…pretty unbelievable. I mean, I’m just….having trouble wrapping my head around all this.”

     “Believe me, you’re not the only one,” Natalie sighed, putting her hand to her temple. “the whole SITUATION’S pretty unbelievable, but…that actually might be a GOOD thing. It’ll make it easier to keep all of this on the down low.”

     “Sure…yeah, I guess…” Julia reluctantly agreed, still not quite sure her sister wasn’t putting her on.

     “But…speaking of ‘down low’,” Julia continued smugly in a half grin, shrugging, “out of curiosity, exactly how…‘small’ IS Tim?”

    “Small enough,” Natalie sighed dejectedly. “It’s probably worse than your thinking.”

     “How MUCH worse?” Julia inquired slowly.

     “Like I said: go see for yourself.” Natalie replied, pointing towards the kitchen as she headed in the opposite direction. “He’s in the kitchen; on the table.”

     “On the…on the TABLE?!” Julie exclaimed, pausing mid-step, and giving her sister a double-take, unsure she’d heard Natalie correctly.

     “Yeah, that’s what I said,” Natalie replied, nodding sarcastically.

     “SERIOUSLY?!”

     “Oh, yeah…‘SERIOUSLY’!” Natalie reemphasized, repeating her tone and nodding while trying to get out of the room. “Look, go on in and make yourself comfortable. I’ve gotta check my bedroom for my keys.”

     Julia’s eyes widened in bewilderment as she watched her sister disappear down the hallway, unsure exactly what to make of their conversation….or Natalie’s odd behavior.

     What exactly did Natalie mean when she said Tim was “on the table”? Julia wondered as she turned and headed into the kitchen, shaking her head with both disbelief and confusion. Exactly how “small” was Tim anyway?

     Julia’s size 7 1/2 feet loudly smacked the kitchen floor as she headed towards the kitchen table, her bare soles sticking to the linoleum with each step, a result of her having worked out that morning, and barely having any time to get in and out of the shower in her own haste to get over to her sister’s place.

 

     Tim slowly opened his eyes, roused by the combination of loud, booming slaps, and what sounded like tape being peeled off the floor.

     “Wha—?” Tim murmured as he pushed his head up, his tiny body hurting all over, “What’s going on?….Mom?!”

     The ground vibrated through the soft surface below him as he tried to push himself up and get to his feet, still unsure where he was. The last thing he remembered he was on the kitchen table, but where was he now.

     Tim tried to get his bearings, but eyes spotted a giant figure approaching….a figure he quickly realized wasn’t his mother.

     “TIM?” the giant woman called in a booming voice. “TIM, IN YOU HERE?”

     “Oh, no!” Tim exclaimed softly. “Aunt Julia!”

     

     “Tim?” Julia called, pausing momentarily as she approached the kitchen table, her eyes intensely scanning its surface. “Are you IN here?”

     Unfortunately, there was no sign of her supposedly small nephew.

     “Hmph, ‘on the table…’” She huffed sarcastically, shaking her head again, “…what, is he INVISIBLE too?”


     “AUNT JULIA!” Tim shouted up as he scrambled to his feet, struggling to walk across cushioned seat of the chair he realized he’d fallen onto. “AUNT JULIA, DOWN HERE!”

     The tiny boy shouted and waved his arms, hoping the giant woman would see him as he desperately clambered across the cushion to the back of the seat, but its soft surface was making his task extremely difficult.

     “AUNT JULIA!”


     Unable to hear her tiny nephew’s shouts, Julia rolled her eyes and stepped up to the table, reaching for the back of one of the chairs.


     “AUNT JULIA, WAIT—!” Tim shouted hysterically as he saw his giant aunt reaching for the back of the chair…the very one he was in. 

     The chair suddenly lurched forward, throwing Tim off his feet. The tiny boy tumbled backwards, grasping desperately for the seat cushion to brace himself as the chair whipped around violently. 

     When everything had finally stopped moving, Tim was on his back, oriented with his feet pointing towards the rear of the chair, and his head facing upwards. He opened his eyes…just in time to see his aunt’s huge butt bearing down on him…

     The tiny boy’s brown eyes bulged out of his head as he suddenly found himself shrouded in the ass’s dark, ominous shadow…

     He he tried to move, but it was too late…

     “AUNT JUL—EEE!” Tim shouted out as he was suddenly thrust into the air. The giant ass had collided with the front half of the seat cushion, causing the back half to bulge upwards, throwing the tiny boy up and completely off the cushion. Tim was sent screaming out of the back of the chair, landing a few moments later into the hard, linoleum floor of the kitchen.


     Julia sighed as she adjusted her seat, scooting all the way back in the chair. It felt so good to finally be off her feet after all the rushing around she’d done to get over to her sister’s place, especially considering having worked out earlier that morning. She strained as she lifted her right leg and placed it across her lap, hoping to give her feet some well-deserved rest.

     “Ah,” Julia sighed contently as she began massaging her aching sole, “Mm, that’s better.”


     Meanwhile, Tim was recovering from his fall, pushing himself up off the floor. He was surprisingly intact, though his body still hurt all over. Once he managed to get to his feet and brush off his makeshift clothes, he was finally able to gauge his surroundings:

     Towering before him was the chair he’d just been thrown out off, and sitting in it now was his aunt Julia, whose giant figure was leaning against the chair back. He could see the rear calf of one of her legs in front of the chair, her other one supposedly in up in the seat where Tim couldn’t see.

     “AUNT JULIA!” Tim shouted frustratedly, cupping his hands around his mouth. “AUNT JULIA!”

     Unable to get his giant aunt’s attention, Tim sighed in frustration and jogged underneath the chair, panting as he sprinted under the seat and out between two of the side legs. He turned around and carefully took several steps backwards until his aunt Julia’s giant figure came into view: 

     The giant woman was sitting with one foot on the floor, and the other in her lap, rubbing and massaging it intensely.

     “AHH,” the giant woman sighed and moaned, “MM, THAT FEELS GOOD!”

     “AUNT JULIA!” Tim shouted up again, waving his arms in frustration. “HEY, AUNT JULIA!”

     The giant woman paid him no heed; she was completely engrossed with her foot rub. Tim suddenly saw the huge toes of Julia’s left foot, which was still on the floor, start to wiggle, making sickening sucking sounds as they continuously peeled and re-adhered themselves to the linoleum floor—a sound that truly grossed him out and made him cringe.

     “Ugh, Aunt Julia!” Tim exclaimed, grimacing with disgust as a pungent, unwelcome odor suddenly invaded his nostrils. “When’s the last time you washed your FEET?!”


     Julia was still massaging her foot when she heard Natalie stomping back into the living room.

     “You find your keys yet,” Julie inquired, leaning forward and turning her head until she could just barely see her sister in the other room.

     “No,” Natalie huffed in frustration as she fidgeted about the living room, “and I can’t…for the life of me, remember what I did with them.”

     “Are you sure they’re not in here somewhere?”

     “I already checked the kitchen,” Natalie replied, stepping into Julia’s view just outside the kitchen doorway, “and I just checked the bedroom AND in here. Damn it!”

     “Hm,” Julia uttered, “you think Tim might’ve done something with them?”

     “I doubt it. Besides, I already asked him; he said he didn’t know…of course, with everything that’s happened in this morning, he’s probably too preoccupied to remember anyways.”


     While the two giant women jawed back and forth above, Tim had been down on the floor, constantly calling for help, and was only growing more and more frustrated at being ignored, AND from having to cover his ears from Julia’s raised voice calling out to his mother in the other room.

     “MO-OM!” Tim shouted, turning his attention to try and contact his mother. “MOM! MOM, HELP!”

     He started jumping up and down and waving his arms frantically, hoping his mother would be able to spot him over by Julia’s chair.


     “So,” Julia chortled as she finished massaging her right foot and shifted in her seat, lowering her foot back to the floor, “where is my…‘little’ nephew anyway? I thought you said he was in here.”


     Tim was startled by his giant aunt’s sudden shifting in her seat, her chair emitting loud creaks and groans. The tiny boy looked skyward just in time to see Julia’s massive right foot coming towards the floor…

     Tim’s brown eyes suddenly went wide; his jaw dropped open, trembling nervously…

     Before he could scream, Julia’s giant foot landed right on top of him.

End Notes:

Please refer to “A Series Of Scenarios” for important information and things to keep in mind on how this story is written.


Little, Big Brother (Coming Soon) by Shrinker82
Author's Notes:

Explore the plight of a teenager who’s been stricken with the rare, shrinking virus, and how his life and the dynamic between him and the rest of his family—including his younger sister and cousin—slowly change....for better AND for worse.


     Noah found himself in the middle of the large expanse of the kitchen floor. Everything was absolutely enormous: from the towering table and chairs near the back door, to the feast-sized crumbs previously deposited on the floor by a clumsy giantess. His shrinking had accelerated to the point that he was now barely a quarter of an inch tall, on the verge of being microscopic, and his hopes of his doctors finding his personalized cure now practically nonexistent.

     Suddenly, Noah felt the ground shaking, distant tremors accompanied by horrific booms in rapid succession. A moment later, his giant sister and colossal cousin appeared at the top of the half story of stairs, both quickly stomping down the steps into the kitchen.

     “Oh, Noah,” his sister, Tabatha, called out whimsically. “Little brother, where are you?”

     “Come out, come out, wherever you are, bug boy,” his cousin, Treva, chimed in, checking under the table. “We’ve got a lotta fun games for you to play with us.”

     “Yeah,” Tabitha said playfully. “Treva wants to see how you feel between her toes.”

     “Yup,” Treva chuckled, “and Tabs wants to tape you to the bottom of her foot.”

     “Ooh, that DOES sound like fun!” Tabitha giggled, turning towards Treva, who was still chuckling with sadistic glee.

     Noah, however, didn’t find it funny at all. He was horrified listening to how the two, monstrous, cackling teenagers were planning to torture him once they found him. The tiny boy looked around frantically for a place to hide; he desperately needed to get out of the open, and fast!

     “You’d better come out, bubba!” Tabitha called out again, growing increasingly frustrated. “You’re only making it harder on yourself.”

     Luckily for Noah, both girls were searching the opposite side of the kitchen at the moment, but the tiny boy knew they’d be heading his direction any second.

     “Come on, bubba,” Tabitha pouted. “You know your not supposed to go running around the house all by yourself.”

     “Yeah,” Treva chimed in, “you could get STEPPED on!”

     “That’s right,” Tabitha giggled, “you wouldn’t want one of us to accidentally SQUISH you, would you?”

     “Yup, so you’d better come out soon, or else...” Treva added. 

     “Yeah....then we can squish on you on purpose!” Tabitha said jokingly, under her breath.

     Both girls began laughing at Tabitha’s brazenness.     

     Noah was out of options! Despite the risk, he took off in a mad dash towards the kitchen sink, hoping to get to under cover before the giant girls spotted him. Unfortunately, he was stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his Aunt Katherine’s gargantuan figure stomping up the steps from the basement.

     “HEY GIRLS,” Aunt Katherine’s booming voice called out as she stepped onto the kitchen floor, her huge, bare feet slapping the linoleum with each monstrous step she took….right in the tiny boy’s direction.

     “HAVE EITHER OF YOU SEEN NOAH?”


      Noah’s face contorted in horror as his aunt’s huge, right foot lifted over his head, her bare sole descending directly upon his position on the floor.

     “EEK!” Noah shrieked as he frantically dove out of the way, narrowly avoiding being crushed as his aunt’s giant foot crashed down to the floor just off to his right.

     “AUNT KATHERINE!” Noah shouted up. “DON’T SQUISH ME!”


     “No, Aunt Katherine. We haven’t,” Tabitha shrugged.

     “Yeah,” Treva chimed in, “we’ve been looking for him all morning, mom, but we can’t find him.”


     “AUNT KATHERINE, I’M DOWN HERE!” Noah shouted up as he got to his feet, frantically jumping up and down and waving his arms. “AUNT KATHERINE!”


     “WHAT?!” Katherine exclaimed. “Girls, you know it’s not safe for him to go running around the house unsupervised, ESPECIALLY now that he’s shrunk to the size of a teensy, little bug! It’s dangerous! He could get STEPPED on!”

     “We know that, Aunt Katherine,” Tabitha replied defensively, “but what can we do? He just….ran off.”

     “Yeah, mom,” Treva butted in, “it’s not like he’s easy to keep track of. We’ve looked everywhere, but…there’s still no sign of him.

     “You don’t suppose he shrunk so small he DISAPPEARED, do you?!” Treva offered, showing slight concern.


     “AUNT KATHERINE, I SAID, I’M DOWN HERE!” Noah squeaked frantically. “ON THE FLOOR, BY YOUR FOOT! CAN’T YOU HEAR ME?!”


     “Alright, let’s not panic, OK?” Aunt Katherine said, trying to get a grasp on the situation, “He’s gotta be around here somewhere.”

     “Well, yeah, but where?” Tabitha asked, shrugging. “We’ve practically searched the whole house!”


     “AUNT KATHERINE, I’M RIGHT HERE!” Noah squeaked in desperation, “PLEASE, LOOK DOWN!”


     “Alright,” Katherine tsked, sighing as she hit her lower lip, “well…why don’t you girls go check back upstairs, okay? Look in all the bedrooms…and under the beds. I’ll look around down here. He couldn’t have gotten far.”

     “OK,” the girls said in unison as they stomped off towards the stairs.

     “And mind all that stomping, would ya?!” Katherine scolded them sharply, “You’re liable to SQUASH him!”

     “We’ll be careful, mom. We promise!” Treva called back frustratedly, waving her mother off as the girls disappeared up the stairs.

     “Now, where in the world could that little boy have run off to?” Katherine sighed as she turned her head, slowly scanning the kitchen and living room.

     “Noah?” she called out, completely oblivious to the tiny boy’s presence on the floor down by her bare feet. “Noah, where are you?”


     “AUNT KATHERINE!” the tiny boy shouted louder, jumping up and down even more frantically now. “I’M DOWN HERE! ON THE FLOOR! CAN’T YOU SEE ME?!”

    

     “Ugh, where could he be?!” the giant woman sighed with frustration, placing her hands on her hips. “I sure as hell can’t spend all day looking for him!”


     “PLE—HEASE, AUNT KATHERINE,” Noah shouted in a whiny voice. “I’M DOWN HERE! BY YOUR FOOT! PLEASE, LOOK FOR ME!”

     

     “He’d better not be getting into trouble again!” Katherine muttered impatiently as she curled her lips, tapping her right foot in frustration. “He knows better than to run off on his own!”


     “EEK!” Noah shrieked as his aunt’s giant foot began repeatedly smacking the floor next to him, shaking the ground with powerful, ear-shattering booms. “ACK! AUNT KATHERINE, STOP! NO! LOOK OUT! HELP! YOU’LL SQUASH ME!”


     Katherine huffed and ceased her foot tapping for a moment, lost in thought as she pondered over where in the world her tiny nephew could be.

     “Maybe the girls’ll find him upstairs somewhere,” she sighed, turning her gaze towards the stairs.


     With his giant aunt’s foot finally still, Noah seized the opportunity to get closer, hoping he could could somehow get her attention before the giant woman moved again.

     “AUNT KATHERINE!” Noah shouted, pounding on the side of her giant, pinky toe. “AUNT KATH-ER-INE!!!!”


     “Hmph! Oh well,” Katherine shrugged, lifting her right leg to scratch an itch on the side of her foot, “He’s bound to turn up sooner or later.”


     Noah was completely caught off guard when his aunt’s giant foot suddenly hoisted itself into the air, knocking him onto his back. He took a moment to quickly shake off the impact, but by the time he’d regained his composure, he suddenly found himself shrouded in darkness.

     The tiny boy looked skyward…

     His eyes went wide, and his face contorted in horror: 

     The fleshy, wrinkled sole of Aunt Katherine’s right foot was hovering directly overhead as she nonchalantly scratched her itch, casting its dark, ominous shadow over the floor.

     “A-A-A-AUNT KATHERINE!” Noah stammered, putting up his hands defensively. “WAIT! NO! DON’T STEP ON ME!”


     “I’ll just have to keep my eyes open,” Katherine said as she slowly lowered her foot back to the floor again...

        

     “NOOOOO!” Noah screamed in terror as his aunt’s giant foot descended towards the floor. “AUNT KATHERINE, DON’T SQUISH MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!”

     It was no use. The poor, shrunken boy could only watch helplessly as his aunt’s massive sole lowered on top of him…

     The last thing he heard was her huge, booming voice calling his name...

     “NO-AH....NO-AH...”

     *SQUISH*

Dan’s Tiny Dilemma (In development) by Shrinker82
Author's Notes:

     After Dan becomes afflicted with a rare virus which causes him to slowly diminish in size, he and his beautiful wife, Lindsey, try to make the best of the situation. Soon, however, he must learn to cope with changes not only to his marriage, but also with the relationship he has with Lindsey’s overbearing and protective mother, Diane.



     “Here Danny,” Diane called, patting the cushion next to her. “Why don’t you come and hop up on the couch next to me so we can chat?”

     “Ch-Chat about what?” Dan asked, a dubious expression on his face.

     “I just think we need to discuss a few things, that’s all.”

     “Discuss WHAT things?!”

     “I just want to talk and see if we can’t work out our differences, OK?” Diane said impatiently. “Now, come on.”

     Still dubious of his mother-in-law’s intentions, Dan reluctantly stepped over to the couch and hopped his dwarf-sized frame onto the far cushion, trying to put as much distance as he could between himself and Diane.

     “Now then,” Diane sighed as she scooted herself to the opposite end of the couch, kicking her legs onto the cushion, “I think the best way for us to start is with a little act kindness towards one another: first, you do something nice for me, and then I’ll do something nice for you. Sound good?”

     “I-I guess so,” Dan shrugged, figuring it wouldn’t hurt to at least be open.

     “Good,” Diane grinned, “Now, be a dear and rub my feet for me, would you?”

     “What?! I’m not gonna rub your feet!” Dan objected.

     “Now, Danny,” Diane admonished him, “this exercise only works if BOTH of us are willing to be cordial, and I’ve been on my feet all day long helping out around here. The LEAST you could do is rub my tired, aching feet for me. Now, come on.”

     “I said, I’m NOT doing it!” Dan stated firmly.

     “Look, Danny,” Diane shot back, losing her patience, “Let’s get one thing perfectly clear, little man: my daughter might let you act like the boss when you two are together, but while she’s at work, I’M IN CHARGE! You GOT THAT?!”

     “Who do you think you are bossing me around?!”

     “You’d better check that attitude, little man!” Diane snapped at him, pressing her heels into his lap to keep him from moving.

     “Hey! You’re hurting me!” Dan complained, struggling to get up.

     “Have you looked in a mirror lately?!” Diane chided him, “I don’t think you understand your new place around here! Face it, little man, you’re not the boss of ANYONE anymore, and the sooner you realize that, the easier your life is going to be. So, as long I’m helping out around here, I expect you to obey me and do whatever I say.”

    “Let me go, you bitch!” Dan demanded.

     “I said, ‘You got it’?!” She said, pushing his back against the armrest with her right foot.

     “OW!” Dan exclaimed. “Yeah, I got it! I got it! Just STOP!”

     “Good,” Diane said, releasing the pressure on the small man, resting her foot in his lap, “Now, get to rubbing!” 

     Dan reluctantly began massaging the sizable foot resting in his lap, cursing the domineering woman in his mind.

     “That’s a good boy,” Diane commented with a smirk, leaning back onto her armrest to relax. “And do like you do for Lindsey. I know how much she loves your foot massages. She tells me about them all the time.”

     Dan sighed, knowing that his wife had most likely only mentioned his foot massages offhandedly, and probably only once or twice at that. Nevertheless, Dan spent a good half hour with his mother-in-law’s feet in his lap, rubbing and massaging her huge, wrinkled soles until she was satisfied.

     “Ah, much better,” Diane said with a satisfied sigh. “Now, was that so hard?”

     “Can I go now?” Dan sighed resentfully.

     “But…don’t you want your reward?” Diane asked haughtily.

     “‘Reward’?! What ‘reward’?”

     “I told you,” Diane chortled casually. “You do something nice for me, and I’ll do something nice for you in return. That’s how it works. You didn’t think I wasn’t going to hold up MY end of the bargain, did you?”

     “W-Well, I....I guess I wasn’t expecting it,” Dan stammered.

     “Well, you did such a good job massaging my feet,” Diane explained sweetly, “the least I could do is return the gesture.”

     “Y—You wanna rub MY feet?!” Dan replied confusedly.

     “No, silly!” Diane giggled, shaking her head. “Just sit still.”

     Diane shifted her right foot, which had been resting off to the side, back into Dan’s lap. This time, however, her toes started tugging at his pants, trying to pull them down.

    “H-Hey!” Dan objected. “W-What’re you—”

    “Shh,” Diane uttered softly, “There’s no need to be shy...Now, just relax.”

     Dan gulped nervously as eyes Diane’s sizable toes nimbly slid his pants down over his thighs, exposing his tiny member. His face turned beet red as his manhood was standing at half mast.

     “Don’t be embarrassed,” Diane reassured him, “I’ve had that same reaction on men before.”

     She slowly moved her right foot towards his crotch, carefully sliding his cock between her big and second toes. Then, she gently wiggled them back and forth in opposite directions.

     Dan gasped; his eyes went wide…

     His own mother-in-law was giving him a giant foot job!

     “Now then, doesn’t that feel good?” Diane asked softly, seeing Dan’s reaction.

     Dan was still frozen with disbelief, unable to speak, though he somehow managed slight nod.

     “You KNOW, Danny,” Diane began, still nimbly massaging the dwarf-sized man’s cock between her toes, “I think it’s time we had a little talk about your current situation...

     “You see, I’ve been reading a lot about your....’little’ condition,” she chortled, “and there’s one thing that you and I BOTH know: there’s no cure for this virus, so your shrinking’s not gonna stop until it runs it’s course, and right now, it doesn’t look like your shrinking is stopping, or even slowing down. I mean, who KNOWS how small you’re gonna get, and the shorter you get, the harder it’s going to be for you to help out around here. I mean, sure, at THIS size, you can do help me do some cleaning and sweeping up, but what happens if you get any smaller? Pretty soon, you won’t be able to help out much around here at all. I’ll have to do pretty much all of the housework, AND basically EVERYTHING for you, and if THAT’S the case, YOU’RE gonna have to help out in other ways.

     “For starters, if I’m on my feet all day cleaning all the high places that you can’t reach, I’m gonna need constant foot rubs, so I expect you to oblige me, no questions asked.”

     Dan gave a hesitant nod, but his attention was currently elsewhere: he was trying to withstand Diane’s foot massage, desperate to contain himself, not wanting to give the domineering woman the satisfaction of making him cum, but the woman’s motions suddenly became very fast and deliberate, and Dan’s will to resist an orgasm were fading with each upward and downward thrust.

     “And I’m sure I can think of other ways that you can pamper me,” Diane grinned slyly, “and as long as you behave yourself, and do everything I ask, I’m sure we’ll get along juuuust fine. Plus, I know LOT’S more ways I can reward you.

     “Of course, if you DON’T behave,” she continued in a much more serious tone, “or don’t what I say....well, let’s just say that…you should consider something:

     “I know you’re hoping that you grow back to normal when all this passes, but, based on what I’VE read, that might not be the case for you. Sure, SOME people regain their height once they’re over this virus, but most of them only ended up shrinking a few inches, or maybe even a foot or two, and THOSE are the lucky ones. You see, with your condition, the LESS someone shrinks, the MORE likely they are to grow back to normal. Often times, people with YOUR condition end up smaller….MUCH smaller, and the smaller you go, the LESS height you regain….if ANY at all. They wind up at all sorts of different sizes: some end up a mere foot tall, some only 6 inches, and a few....even smaller than that.

     “Why, for all you know, Danny boy, you could end up the size of a teensy, tiny, little bug,” Diane chortled in a high-pitched voice, pinching her fingers together, “and when you’re THAT small....well, the world can be a rather DANGEROUS place…like, you couldn’t just go running around the house all willy-nilly without letting someone know where you are. I might not see you and accidentally STEP on you!”

     Dan’s eyes went wide, and he was now giving Diane his undivided attention.

     “I mean, obviously, it wouldn’t be on purpose, but if you get TOO small…who knows?” Diane shrugged, “One day, you might find yourself bug-sized, lost in the living room carpet. I might come walking along, and not see you down there. One wrong step and…”

      Diane suddenly stomped her left foot onto the floor with a loud BOOM! Dan practically jumped out of his seat!

     “*GASP*, you’d be SQUISHED!” Diane said, feigning shock as she removed her toes from his cock and wiggled them playfully in his face. “You wouldn’t want to get SQUISHED, would you, Danny?”

     Dan gulped nervously, shaking his head ‘NO’!

     “Of course, not,” Diane continued, nimbly slipping her toes around his cock again, “but don’t worry, I’ll be careful....as long as you behave, that is. But if you’re bad...well, let’s just say ‘accidents might happen’. Do I make myself clear, little man?”

     Diane’s toes suddenly started moving more rapidly; Danny couldn’t contain himself any longer. With her last statement, his eyes rolled back into his head, and his cock pulsated, warm fluids bursting forth all over Diane’s meaty toes.

    “Good boy,” she giggled softly, expertly pumping and slowing her pace to a very gentle tug as she had milked the little man dry. “I knew we could come to an understanding.”

     Diane slid her toes off his shaft and rested her foot in her lap. Then, she reached behind her and grabbed a tissue from the side table to wipe Danny’s discharge off her foot.

     “Oh, one more thing, Danny: I think we should just keep this little agreement between us. There’s no need to let Lindsey know, riiiight?” Diane asked, wiggling her meaty toes in his direction.

     Dan nodded frantically, getting the message.

     “Good,” Diane said with a toothy grin, tossing the used tissue in his direction as she stood up from the couch. “Now, clean yourself up while I get dinner started.”

     Diane started walking towards the kitchen, leaving Danny to wipe off his cum covered cock, and frantically pull up his pants.

     “And, Danny?” Diane called back, peeking her head around the corner of the kitchen as Dan looked up at her from the couch.

     “…don’t go shrinking TOO much while I’m gone,” she sadistically giggled before disappearing back into the kitchen once again.

     Danny slumped into the couch cushion, still in disbelief at what had transpired. He’d NEVER seen Diane act this way; of course, he’d never been in this particular situation before.

     One thing was true, he wasn’t sure HOW small he was going to get. What if he really DID shrink to the size of a bug? What if he NEVER grew back to normal? What would become of him?

     He suddenly pictured Diane’s bare foot stomping on the floor a few moments earlier, and pictured himself, a tiny bug, screaming and cowering in fear as we was squashed beneath it.

     Would she really do it? Dan thought nervously. Could Diane TRULY be so cruel?!

     Things between them had always been somewhat tense before, but Danny never thought she could ever be the type to actually hurt him. He suddenly feared for his own life, shuddering to think he might have to endure his cruel, domineering mother-in-law being a literal giant compared to him.

     He had to do something, but he stepped out of line, Diane would squash him for sure!

     At that point, Dan could only pray his shrinking didn’t get any worse. His life literally depended on it!

Summer with My Stepsisters (In development) by Shrinker82
Author's Notes:

     During their summer break, Brad and his new stepsisters, Debbie and Amy, have the house to themselves for a whole month while their newly married parents are away on a month-long cruise for their honeymoon. When Brad inexplicably shrinks, he desperately seeks the aid of his new family, whom he hopes can help get him back to normal….if they don’t end up squashing him first!


     Brad had long closed his eyes and was almost fully asleep, so relaxed now that he literally could feel himself drifting away, as if he was floating upwards into dreamland. He could feel the sheets sliding away from him; his whole body sliding downwards into the bed...

…wait, “SLIDING”?!

     Brad opened his eyes with a start, recoiling in fear when he noticed the ceiling moving higher and higher away from him. He scrambled to toss the sheets off him, quickly finding his body being swallowed up by his clothes: they were getting larger! His legs were sliding up into his shorts shorts, and his arms receding into his sleeves…

     Unfortunately, Brad quickly realized that his clothes WEREN’T getting BIGGER, HE was SHRINKING. He was actually SHRINKING!

     He fumbled to roll out of bed as fast as he could, his baggy clothes still clinging to his body, tangling him up in their grasp. He struggled to get free, inadvertently falling off the bed in the process, hitting the floor with a loud THUD.

     Still reeling from his fall, Brad lifted his head, shaking off the impact. It was utterly unbelievable: his whole body was already small enough to fit inside his shirt, and he could only watch helplessly as the hole of its collar was slowly slinking further and further away. He was still getting smaller, and it didn’t appear to be stopping, nor even slowing down.

     Brad was completely freaking out! He desperately tried to stand up, but the fabric above him was weighing him down, already getting too heavy to move. He began frantically crawling towards his shirt collar, his continuous shrinking only making the trek ever longer. As soon as he spotted light, Brad desperately dove out of his clothes pile, rolling across the floor over a thick grass of carpet fibers. He wanted to rest after the ordeal, but his shrinking was still going and he needed to get help quickly before he shrank too small.

     “HELP!” Brad shouted as loud as he could, the squeakiness of his voice coming as quite the shock; it was practically unrecognizable. “HEEELLLLP!”

     Nonetheless, Brad received no response.

     He scrambled to his feet, making a running dash towards the door, but his progress was negligible, his diminishing figure quickly shrinking away with every step, his screams for help only getting squeakier and less audible, until finally, his tiny body disappeared into the carpet…


     Brad was on his back, blankly gazing upwards at his surroundings. He knew he was still his room, just barely able to make out the blurry ceiling miles over his head, but everything was enormous now. He shook off the confusion and slowly climbed to his feet, steadying himself on the trunks of greenish-yellow carpet fibers that now practically rose just above his head. He scrambled to climb up and get his head above the tree-line, hoping to get a better view, all the while cursing how plush his bedroom carpet seemed after years of wear and tear that had unraveled many of its fibers, unnecessarily complicating his task…

      With his head finally above the carpet line, Brad gauged his surroundings: he figured his position to be somewhere about the middle of room. His bed towered off to his left, its bottom edge at least 50 feet up, and he was shocked to find he hadn’t even made it two feet from the makeshift pile of clothes he’d struggled to escape from just moments before.

     Brad was tiny; no more than 1/4 inch tall by his estimate.

    "What the hell happened?!" he squeaked, stepping down from his perch onto the mesh lining that supported the rest of his bedroom carpet. “How’d I get so SMALL?!"

     He began to check himself to make sure he was still intact, and for the first time since his ordeal began, it finally dawned on Brad that he was naked. Obviously, he wasn’t surprised, seeing as he had just escaped from the clothes he’d been wearing, and it really wouldn’t have mattered in the slightest had Brad not felt such a chill, surprised to find his room so cold despite the fact it was summertime. He knew he had to get help…but first, he needed to find some semblance of clothing.

     He immediately climbed back atop his perch and surveyed his surroundings for something that he could cover himself with; that's when he spotted an unused sliver of Kleenex lying atop a few carpet fibers a few feet away. With no other viable options, Brad worked his way over to it, pushing aside the vines of his carpet jungle. Once there, he used all of his strength to tear off a sizable piece, draping around his tiny body like a toga. Brad hurriedly tied the Kleenex around his waste, adjusted it briefly, then slowly began his trek across his bedroom towards the door.

     Brad’s head was spinning. He was unable to even begin to fathom what had just happened to him, while the realities of his situation kept hitting him like a ton of bricks.

     “What am I gonna do?!” he vented, working his way through the carpet. “I’m…I’m literally the size of a BUG!” 

     Is this going to be PERMANENT?! Brad wondered fearfully. Was he literally going to be this small the rest of his life?! What would parents say? Or his step-sisters? Or even his friends at school?! All the thoughts circled in his mind as he traversed onwards, holding on to what little hope he had of being rescued.

     Despite his massive bedroom door towering endlessly above him from across the room, Brad wandered aimlessly through the sea of carpet fibers. He continuously had to poke his head above their tops just to keep his bearings, but still could hardly see where he was going, and kept having to change course to every time he came to an impassable knot or clump of fibers, or the occasional clump of dirt or dust he’d find, which only served to make his trek even longer. 

     This is utterly ridiculous! he thought, unsure he was even making any real headway. I’m so small it’ll literally take me all day just to get to the damn door! And even when I get there, what am I supposed to do, hope that someone comes along and finds me?! That still doesn’t solve the main problem: how am I supposed to get back to my normal size?!

     Then, Brad felt something: a vibration in his feet. The floor shook slightly...then a little more...with each passing second the shaking became stronger, louder, and more violent, as if a huge beast was approaching, like the T-Rex in Jurassic Park.

     The sound came closer…and closer…and closer…

     …until the source was just outside his door.

     Suddenly, there came three deafening booms! The tiny boy quickly covered his ears, straining to endure the ear-shattering pain.

     “BRAD?!” A booming voice called his name from just outside the door. "YOU UP?”

     He had barely regained his composure when the giant door creaked open, and a giant figure entered the room…

 

     Debbie was tossing what few clothes she was going to wash into the machine when she suddenly heard a loud thud that practically shook the whole house.

     “AMY?!” she called out.

     “WHAT?!” Amy shouted back from the other side of the house.

     “ARE YOU OK?!”

     “YEAH…WHY?!”

     “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT NOISE?!”

     “I DON’T KNOW!” Amy shouted back defensively. “IT MUST’VE BEEN BRAD!”

     “What the hell’s that boy doin' now?” Debbie sighed frustratedly as she tossed the last of her socks into the washing machine. “He better not be wrecking the house! I don’t care IF dad and his mom aren’t home, they’re still gonna blame me if something gets broken!”

     With the last pair of her lightly-colored underwear in the machine, Debbie saw the washer was only half full; not wanting to waste a load, she decided to go grab Brad's laundry now and throw in what she could; maybe even save herself a whole extra load. Besides, she really needed an excuse to go check on Brad and see what he was up to.

     Debbie grabbed a small, portable laundry basket and headed out of the laundry room and stomped through the kitchen, rounding the corner into the living room, where she found Amy still seated on the floor in front of the couch, glued to the TV.

    "Hey Ames," Debbie called as she entered the living room, stopping just front of the stairs, "still watching Star Trek?”

     “Yup,” Amy chuckled, “it’s actually entertaining.”

     “Brad got ya hooked, huh?” Debbie chortled.

     “Oh yeah,” Amy replied, her eyes widening with understated acknowledgement. “At least it’s something to watch. I’d probably be bored otherwise.”

     “Well, you COULD help me with the housework,” Debbie urged offhandedly.

     “Nah, I’m good,” Amy balked.

     “Anyway,” Debbie sighed in frustration, “I’m doing laundry, so you have any washing you need done while I'm at it?"

     “Sure, I have a few things you can throw in?” Amy replied, getting up off the floor. 

    “Ok,” Debbie responded, “Go ahead and grab what you want washed while I go up and get Brad’s laundry; I’ll throw everything in with my stuff.”

     “Will do,” Amy said, heading down the hall to her bedroom.

     “Oh,” Amy uttered, stopping in her tracks, motioning upstairs with her thumb, “and would you make sure Brad’s ok? Sounded like he might’ve fallen or something.”

     “Yeah, I don’t know what he’s up to,” Debbie responded, curling her lips. “But I’ll check on him.”

     Debbie heavily stomped up the stairs and rounded the banister at the top, heading down the hall towards Brad’s room, the laundry basket still in tow.

      Sure, HE gets to mess around in his room all day, Debbie grumbled silently to herself, knocking quietly on Brad’s closed bedroom door. Meanwhile, I’VE gotta take care of all the damn housework! 

     When she didn’t get an answer, Debbie knocked again, a little louder this time.

     "Brad?" she called through the closed door, "You up?"

     Hearing nothing, she shifted the laundry basked and grabbed the doorknob, quietly opening the door and stepping into the room…


     Brad gasped in horror, gaping in awe at the sight of the giantess as she stepped into the room…

     Debbie was huge: endlessly tall! Her features at least 100 times their original size. She was still wearing the outfit she had on earlier: a white T-shirt barely concealing the tan bra beneath it, and pink workout shorts loosely covering her massive thighs. Her long, bare legs were massive tree trunks supporting her torso, each one ending in a gargantuan foot, with massive, meaty toes sporting a worn, French-tip manicure, and Brad couldn’t help but stare at in awe and wonder at the sheer size of Debbie’s feet. They were quite big, even when Brad was normal sized; at his current size, however, they were absolutely enormous, with even her toes capable of enveloping his entire, tiny frame.

     "Brad? Are you up here?" Debbie’s booming voice called again as she scanned the room.


     "DEBBIE!” Brad began to yell, having to shield his ears again from her earth-shattering voice, "DEBBIE, DOWN HERE! I-I’M DOWN HERE, ON THE FLOOR! I-I'VE SHRUNK!"


     "Brad, are you OK?" Debbie inquired as she slowly entered the room. "I came up to see if you have any laundry for me to do."


     Brad watched with trepidation, completely frozen in both fear and awe as Debbie’s giant figure moved ominously towards him, her massively plump feet booming across the carpet with each step she took, knocking the poor, tiny teenager to the ground. Brad could hardly maintain his composure, screaming in terror as Debbie took one final step, the impact throwing him backwards several feet (of course, in reality, it was only an inch or so).


     "I could've sworn he was up here." Debbie said quietly in confusion, stopping not far from his bed, thinking that she was alone. “Where could he have gone?”


     Once again, Brad had to quickly shake off the daze from the impact. When he finally regained his bearings, he realized Debbie’s huge frame was towering overhead, the huge toes of her right foot having stopped just a few inches from him.

     "DEBBIE!" he screamed, getting to his feet, waving his arms frantically, “DEBBIE! DOWN HERE! LOOK DOWN HERE!”

     

     It was useless: Debbie couldn't hear his cries. Brad was too small to be heard, and almost too small too see unless you were looking right at him—just another tiny speck amongst the dust and dirt in the carpet. Of course, how was Debbie to know, or even contemplate, that her tiny, shrunken stepbrother was literally just in front of her plump toes, screaming at her with an almost inaudible voice, desperately trying to get her attention.

     Debbie was about to turn around when her eyes caught some clothes lying on the floor over next to the bed; she quickly recognized them as the clothes dad had been wearing earlier. She stood somewhat perplexed, wondering why he’d take them off. She quickly shrugged off her confusion, thinking that Brad was taking a shower in the upstairs bathroom, and decided to go ahead and throw them in with the rest of his washing.


     Brad was still shouting at his giant stepsister, frustrated she wasn’t looking for him, when her giant foot suddenly lifted off the ground, her massive, wrinkled sole hovering dangerously his overhead, casting an ominous shadow over the floor…

     Brad immediately came to a horrific realization: Debbie could step on him, and a foot of that size could easily crush him like a bug!

     "NO! DEBBIE, WAIT! LOOK OUT!“ Brad screamed.

     He frantically dove out of the way, Debbie's sole narrowly missing him as in impacted the carpet with a powerful BOOM.

     “ACK! DEBBIE! DON’T SQUISH ME!” 

     (Ironically, if he hadn't been focussed on dodging her foot and trying NOT to get squashed, Brad might've taken a moment to admire the irony in the fact that he was almost stepped on by his stepsister).


     Debbie stepped over and quickly snatched them up the small pile of clothes, tossing them into her laundry basket, then walked over to Brad's dirty clothes hamper to grab the rest of his dirty clothes.


     After dodging her feet, Brad watched helplessly as Debbie effortlessly grabbed the clothes he’d been wearing before he shrank and toss them in her laundry basket. His heart sank, not just from his failure to contact his giant stepsister, but also from remembering how much trouble he’d had escaping those very clothes just minutes beforehand.

     He wasn’t giving up, though. He might have another chance to get her attention when Debbie walked back towards him; currently, however, she was headed toward his laundry hamper. Brad made a mad dash and tried to run over to it as quickly as possible, praying he could make it before Debbie moved again; thankfully, Debbie was currently fumbling with the clothes in the hamper, giving Brad some much-needed extra time to make his way there.


     Debbie set the laundry basket on the floor next to her, then opened and reached into the hamper to gather up the rest of Brad’s clothes, haphazardly tossing handfuls out and onto both the floor and into the basket.


     A huge bundle of clothes fell to the floor, kicking up a rush of wind that knocked Brad off his feet, sending him tumbling backwards. He quickly recovered, approaching his stepsister’s right heel as the unaware giantess fumble with his hamper.

     "DEBBIE, I’M DOWN HERE!” he shouted, despite being tired and out of breath from his sprint across the floor. “I'M DOWN HERE! HELP MEEEE!”

     Brad continued shouting for her, pounding on the giant girl’s heel, but Debbie displayed no signs that she’d heard nor even felt him. The tiny teenager ran the length of her foot, pounding on her flesh with his fist as he ran my, hoping she’d look down. He was thinking that maybe if he could just reach her toes, she might notice him -- heck, he might even have time to climb onto her foot; she'd see him for sure.

     Finally, the tiny Brad made it to the pinky toe on Debbie's right foot; he started pounding and yelling with all his might!

     "DEBBIE…DEBBIE…!"

     Out of frustration, and tired of pounding with his fists, Brad gave her toe a swift kick...


     Debbie, not in that much of a hurry, was sluggishly pulling out the clothes towards the bottom of Brad’s hamper, taking a few articles out of at a time and tossing them into the portable laundry basket near to her, when the side of her foot began to itch. She tried to ignore it at first, but then she felt a tiny sting on the side of her toe.

     Debbie instinctively yanked her foot up, balancing on one foot as she rubbed and scratched the side of her pinky toe…


     The huge toe Brad had kick a split second earlier suddenly lurched up, taking him by surprise. It crashed into him, knocking him up into the air. Brad screamed as he was thrown backwards, landing stunned into the small pile of socks just next to the laundry basket.


     Debbie quickly scanned the floor as she scratched her foot, wondering if she’d just been bitten by a bug. Unable to find anything, she finished her scratching and carefully lowered her foot back to the floor, then collected the last few socks from Brad’s laundry hamper, letting them fall nonchalantly onto the floor.


     Brad didn’t even have time to react; before he could make a sound, he found himself in complete darkness, enveloped by one of his socks. The impact knocked the wind out of him, but he somehow got to his feet, struggling to make his way out of the foul-smelling sock, calling out for help all the while, but the thick fabric made his quest to find the exit difficult, and only muffled his cries for help.


     Debbie closed the lid on Brad’s hamper, and reached down to grab the dirty clothes that had missed the laundry basket, scooping them up into her hands.


     Brad felt his world closing in around him; he was being lifted into the air. He tried screaming for Debbie again, but it was no use.

     A moment later, he was falling, his screams lasting only a second before he landed with a soft, yet audible FLOOF!


     Debbie nonchalantly dropped the clothes into the laundry basket. Then, having put the inquiries about Brad into the back of her mind, Debbie bent over, picked up the laundry basket, then headed out of her stepbrother’s room, closing the door behind her.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11971