In The Garden: After Party by LtShadow
Summary:

A group of friends spend a little to long partying in one their backyards one night and wake up the next morning into a macabre and cruel world greeting them with a new perspective. Will they be able to survive a familys lazy suburban Saturday in the garden? Or will they learn the true meaning of insignificance?


This is a primarily unaware story.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Butt, Crush, Feet, Giant, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/fm
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 16035 Read: 47727 Published: June 19 2022 Updated: October 21 2023

1. Chapter 1 by LtShadow

2. Chapter 2 by LtShadow

3. Chapter 3 by LtShadow

4. Chapter 4 by LtShadow

5. Chapter 5 by LtShadow

6. Chapter 6 by LtShadow

7. Chapter 7 by LtShadow

Chapter 1 by LtShadow

I had been up late partying in the backyard, no idea what time it was I didn’t really care I was having to much fun singing and dancing with my friends to the music we had blasting from a radio hooked up to some one’s phone. I don’t know what time it was but I’m sure it was late enough at night that the cops were probably on their way thanks to the neighbors not minding their own business. We were not really celebrating anything other then being alive, I had a beer in one hand and bag of chips in the other that I had to keep defending from Carries’ grabby hands. I have never been able to hold my alcohol very well, when it came time to finally relieve my self of the excesses water weight, I staggered my way over to the tree close to the fence. I knew there was often an ant hill under it so I figured might as well kill two birds with one stone and do a little bit of pest control at the same time. I was just about to begin when again Carrie came over to try and grab another hand full of what didn’t belong to her. I tried to shake her off and ended up spinning around a few times before losing my balance and falling over into the grass sending the chips everywhere and spilling my drink. I started to get increasingly dizzy as I lied there, last thing I remember was two figures standing over me as my vision faded to black and all the sounds got muffled



“Hey… wake up” the distance voice said blankly. 


“You need to wake up”


“HEY WAKE UP!” 


I awake to Carrie violently shaking me, I sit up quickly and then lean back as my head sings with the after-morning effects of a night of drinking. 


“Eh… fuck what happened did I spill my chips?” I sputter groggily. Its daylight and I’m cold… so very cold, I’m surprised I can’t see my breath.


Carrie and Sebastian are both standing over me they look tired and… scared… 


“Dude… Where the fuck are we?” Sebastian says with a shake in his voice.


“I woke up and we were just… here! Carrie adds turning around flailing her arms around to gesture to the general vicinity. 


We were surrounded by green vegetation; it stated wide at the base and came to a point at top in a solid green leaf. White roots twist and weave in and out of the soil around us some coming up as high as our waists. 


“Wh… what? Where are we?” I ask my friends as I try to lift my weak body into a standing position. 


“We don’t know I woke up maybe 3 minutes ago? Carrie was sleeping next me and by chance we found you not to far away” Sebastian says with confusion in his voice.


“We were at your party last night, having a good time, hanging out and then we woke up in this jungle” Carrie adds.


“Ugh This… has to be a dream, I’m still drunk and just asleep in my backyard"


“This isn’t a dream man, this is as real as it gets” Sebastian angerly responds. 


“We were hoping maybe you would know but I guess that’s a no go.” Carrie says clearly trying to hide she is also cold.


There’s a clearing in the Canopy above us, straining my head I can see a massive tree, bigger than any redwood it reminds me more of the so called “world trees” from old story books it looks like its close to touching to clouds with just how tall it is. It completely dominates the sky above us branching stretching far outside of our line of sight from here, it seems pretty close like we are a short walk from the base. 


“Hey check it out” I say pointing upwards, its not an answer but it’s the best land mark we got.


“Maybe if we head towards that massive tree, it might give us an idea of where we are.” 


“I don’t know, when you are lost aren’t you supposed to stay in one place and not go wandering off to be easier to find?” Carrie asks with a some what shy tone.


“I actually do not think we are on earth any more Carrie, I don’t think there is any one coming to find us unless they got intergalactic GPS tracking and a spaceship” Sebastian retorts angerly with a slight tinge of sarcasm. 


“Come on its in this direction” I say taking leadership and heading off in the direction of the tree. 


We trek through the foliage, crawling under big roots and climbing over the smaller ones, our party is generally quiet apart from some sperratic interjections of someone bouncing a theory of our predicament off the others.


We walk for some time, could have been anywhere from 30 – 40 minutes before we hit an incline in the terrain. The tree is so close we can make out the details in its bark, I take a good look at it and there’s… something just, so familiar about it but I can’t quiet place it, I would almost describe it as Deja-vu. We continue up the hill and quickly notice the foliage is starting to thin. More and more sun light is starting to leak through as the greenery becomes thinner until it disappears completely. And all that remains just dirt and wide-open space right up to the tree trunk. This tree, I know it from somewhere. My thoughts are interrupted. By Sebastian and Carrie’s screams. Turning my head so fast I might have given my self whiplash I see the colossal beast. Body split into 3 sections, 6 long legs, two antennae coming from the top of its head, eyes the size of swimming pools, 2 massive sharp looking pincers clutching a massive chunk of… something yellowy-beige that glistened in the sunlight. And then two more of the black beasts burst out of the green foliage, one on either side of it. 


“ANTS???!!” we all cried in a panicked unison


They were massive! One dwarfed all three of us we were less then a fifth of its size. They towered over us the empty eyes staring deep into my soul. The 3 beasts stood their antenna moved forward and wobbled around in the air. I could hear their exoskeleton scraping against its self as it moved around. They stood there for a moment and then started to walk forward. Sebastian tackled Carrie to the ground, I took their unspoken advice and dived onto my stomach. The bugs wide feet stomping down around us as the 3 beasts trotted over top of us, I don’t know if getting stepped on would have been fatal and I did not want to find out. It did not take long for them to pass over us. This is by far the worst hangover I have ever had. 


“Everyone ok?” Sebastian says rolling off of Carrie. 


“I think so???!!” I respond quickly


“No… I want to go home” Carrie says clearly on the verge of the tears.


Sebastian hobbles over to me and we both stand there with mouths open as we watch the ants stomp away along the base of the tree.


"Guys…”


“Ants, fucking ants bigger than buildings” Sebastian says in disbelief. 


“Guys???”


“That… can’t be right. Its impossible for ants to be that big. No, its completely impossible”. 


“GUYS???!!” Carrie screams out loud.


“Wha-oh fuck” I say turning around to face her and immediately realize why she was going to show us. 


Stretching out far beyond us is a green ocean, beyond that is a haze of incredible colours, and even past that is a wall that looks like it to touches the heavens. And to our left is a structure, one that dwarfs the World Tree we are standing under. I know this structure, its my house. My house is incomprehensibly massive Towering above all else in its shadow. 


“Wh-what the fuck, this is my backyard but its massive”


“No… its your backyard but we are small” Sebastian answers cold and blank


“How can we be small that’s impossible” Carrie quickly asks


“The Ants, the tree… your fucking house. We are the size of mites, that jungle we trekked through is grass. Its your fucking back lawn” Sebastian says in disbelief 


“We… we can’t be small this cant be happening!” Carrie says fully breaking down into tears. 


“Where are the other 3?”


A loud screeching sound erupts from the house, the glass door to the back patio slowly slides open and out steps my sister. She stops to feel the warming sunlight wash over her, holding a book in her left hand and a travel coffee mug in the right she turns her head in our direction and steps out onto the grass. 


“HOLY FUCK SHES HUGE” Carrie screams


Sebastian and I are instantly jumping and waving to try to get her attention. She covers ground quickly and in what felt like a few seconds is towering over us, completely dwarfed by her size and completely engulfed in her shadow. My sister stares down at us and her eyes shift over to the right. She puts her hands on her hips and leans forward to the point where it almost seems like she’s going kiss the ground, I follow her gaze and see she is staring at the 3 ants who have stopped and turned there heads slightly to stare back at her. 


“Feh…” My sister mutters dryly as she stands back up to full height. She’s turns around till her back is facing us and then… her knees start to bend. 


“FUCKING RUN SHES GUNNA SIT DOWN!” Sebastian screams grabbing Carrie’s hand and starting to run up the hill.


Not wasting any time trying to reason with my sister’s titanic ass I follow their lead and run up the hill as her shadow grows ever darker over us. Tripping on a small divot in the dirt I summersault a couple times before coming to a stop and rolling onto my back. My gaze is completely consumed by my sister’s descending ass. I quickly flick my head around but can’t see Carrie or Sebastian, I look back upwards the falling moon. And all I can do is scream in horror as her butt makes contact with the dirt. 



The woman exit’s her house onto the back patio, remarkably her brother and his friends cleaned up the backyard yard after partying last night. She’s surprised since she figured they would all still be passed out in the grass. She was going to give him an ear full about the noise next time she sees him. As for right now, she wanted to spend a moment reading her book and then nap till the afternoon before it gets to hot or noisy. Dad still had to run the lawn mower and Mom needs her help with the garden but for right now its her private time. She walks over to the tree and leans down for quick inspection, she sees 3 ants carrying chip crumbs, probably headed for a nest behind the tree or something. She made a mental note to call the pest control to spray the backyard sometime this summer. But she wasn’t going to let 3 little ants stop her from enjoying this early morning peace so she dismissed their presences quickly. Not her fault they choose to be where she was going to sit. So, she planted her butt down on the sloped dirt under the tree, took a big swig of her coffee and started reading. 


Little did she know just how massive the chaos was she was causing for the world below her. 

Chapter 2 by LtShadow
Author's Notes:


The tiny mans screams fizzled out as his sister laid her back against the tree. Taking a quick swig from her coffee mug she made sure she was comfortable in place and turned her full attention to her book. The three ants she saw before completely forgotten about now, the 3 mite sized people never noticed. She sat there completely fixated on her book for some time apart from drinking from her mug and turning pages the only movements she made was a quick scratch of her rear end but aside from that she remained perfectly seated for quite some time. 



I watched as my now colossal sister’s ass made contact with the earth. If the moon ever fell from the sky, I think this what it would be like. The Tremors shook my entire body like I was a paint can in a mixing machine, I thought my bones would be rattled apart at the joints. The sound was deafening, no matter how hard I pressed my hands against my ears I couldn’t stop the noise from penetrating them. And in what felt like less then a second it came to sudden stop… The vibrations at least, the ringing in my ears took a couple minutes to fizzle out. I lay on my back in the dirt, staring up the back of my sister’s shirt. I was saved from being crushed by the space under her back between her butt and the tree. I lay there panting trying to comprehend just how I get here. One minuet I’m enjoying a party with my friends the next I’m the size of a bug and my sister almost killed me by crushing me under her butt. Rolling onto my stomach, I sputter a bit as some pain shoots through my body. Nothing major but enough to make me wince, I clearly did something to my body diving out of the way of my sister’s butt. 


“Hey! Down here! You almost fucking sat on me!” I called out to her as loud as my lungs would let me yell.


She didn’t budge in the slightest. I tried screaming louder but the colossal woman sitting over me had no interest in moving for a mite. And then suddenly I remembered…


“OH FUCK SEBASATION, CARRIE!” I blurted out loud in a panic.


“SEBASTION CARRIE WHERE ARE YOU!” I cried out again, my heart aching at the idea of them being crushed to death like bugs under my sister’s ass. 


“FUCK! I’m all alone now.” I kick the dirt in frustration, looking up at my sisters butt that tower’s high above me.


“Well… she’s clearly not going to see or hear me way down here.” I approach her butt, looking to the left and right at the sunlight coming through either end of the tunnel created by the gap between her butt and the base of the tree truck. I give one last sigh and take a deep breath and then I start to climb the back of my sister’s legwear.



Sebastian lays on top of Carrie as the two continue screaming. The moment He though they were safe from crushed he tackled and pinned her to ground to make she they were not separated during the chaos. 


“Make it stop! Make it stoop!” Carrie screams as tears roll down her cheeks


All Sebastian can do is scream is scream till his throat hurts the giant woman causes an earth quake with the simple action of taking a seat in the grass. And then in what felt like an instant the earthquake stopped. Sebastian rolled off of Carrie as the two lay there in a state of pure fear at what just unfolded around them. Once their heart beats started to slow down, they took a moment to gain their bearings. A giant thigh stretches in both directions, the giant woman it belongs to towers high above them, even if she was sitting at half her height now. Resting against the tree, her attention turned fully to book she brought. 


“His… His sister almost FUCKING sat on us” Sabastian says through labored pants.


Carrie just lay next to him tears coming from her eyes, the tiny girl already traumatized. 


Sabastian gathered his strength and stood up on his feet, he attempted to comfort Carrie and helped her to her feet too. The two held hands tightly as they stared up at the giant woman, her eyes scanning her book pages.


“He-hey… HEY! HEY DOWN HERE! WE ARE DOWN HERE PLEASE LOOK DOWN HERE!” The two attempted to get the giants attention but she was either willfully ignoring them or she couldn’t hear them at the size they were. 


“We need to get closer to her, we need to climb up higher… We need to climb up her.” Sabastian said turning to Carrie, eyes wide with a slight quiver in his voice.


“Wh-What? Are you fucking insane??!! She just tried to kill us and now you want too get closer to her??” Carrie was quick to retort with anger and confusion in her voice. 


“Well what else can we do? Just wait down in the grass for somebody to step on us? Or some animal to eats us? What if those ants come back looking for more food?” Sebastian said in a defeated tone. 


“The ants are not going to be an issue.” Carrie said pointing past him. 


Further down her thigh sticking out from under the fabric was one of the giant ants. Its back half crushed under the Giantesses thigh, the weight of which was keeping it locked in place. The insect was squirming, angerly thrashing back and forth trying to pull its self free. 


“Where are the other two ants?” Sebastian said turning back to face her. 


“She… they are probably crushed them underneath her” Carry said choking on her words at the very thought of such a death. 


“We can’t stay here. We have to find help somehow from someone and I don’t see what other choice we have.” Sabastian said turning to stare back up at the giant woman who was taking a drink from her coffee mug.


“Come on it will just be like when we went rock climbing last summer” Sabastian said approaching the giant woman’s legwear. Positioning him self to be ready to start scaling the fabric cliff face.


Carrie sighed, wiped the tears off her face and followed behind. 



I had been making good progress, at this size climbing the threads of her legwear was surprisingly easy, it didn’t take my long to reach the top of her waist band. It was wide enough that I had plenty of space to stand on with out needing to focus to hard on my balance. The harder part was going to be getting onto her shirt somehow. I could either wait for the right time like when breeze came through to blow her shirt closer or start climbing around to the front of her shirt where she would have a better chance of seeing me. I unfortunately didn’t have time to think as with out any warning my sister started moving. Her back peeled off the tree flooding the gap behind her with light. I tumbled forward losing my footing and started sliding down her waist band towards her exposed back skin. I was slammed against her flesh and had become stuck in the crevice between her backside and the waistband, on top of the elastic of her underwear. I twist my neck best I can and look up, my sister’s hand is pressed flat against her back over top of her shirt and it’s sliding down towards me. I am not even given a chance to scream before her fingers reach the waist band of her pants. With minimal effort on her part the fingers slip between the waistband, her underwear and her butt. As the fingers slid deeper into her butt I tried to grab the elastic of her underwear as the fingers pushed it away but it was no use. I plummeted down bouncing off her buttcheeks as I went, screaming the entire way down. Her fingers curled and dragged her nails across her skin as she pulled the hand back up before lowering it back down repeating the action two more times. From the bottom of my sisters underwear I watched as her fingers retreated and the light above quickly vanish as the waist band snapped shut, And I was sealed in complete darkness. I was trapped in her underwear by the simple action of her scratching her ass. 



The Giant Girl having already forgotten about the itch on her backside that she quickly resolved the woman leaned back against tree and turned her attention back to her book. While taking a quick swig of her coffee, a small drop fell on her leg, she quickly wiped it up with a finger that she then popped into her mouth with out ant hesitation. She was a die-hard caffeine addict and didn’t want to let any go to waste. Swallowing the small drop with out much effort or thought on her part. she turned her attention back to her book, continuing to let it fill her mind with images as she entered an unbreakable Zen state. But for Carrie and Sabastian, they were as far from Zen as they could be.

Chapter 3 by LtShadow

While her brother struggled with being trapped under his sisters butt his other friends were finding them selves not fairing much better around the front. Fearing what fate might await them in the grass they attempted to get higher up in hopes of being easier to notice. Little did they know just how devastating of a mistake this would be for them. 



“Holy fuck… I can’t… believe… we made it…” Sabastian said through panted breathing as he pulled Carrie up onto the flat ground.


The two lay there exhausted, bodies aching and full of pain. Completely soaked in sweat from the climb.


“See? Just like… ugh… just… just like when we went rock climbing” Sabastian said with a chuckle giving Carrie a nudge. The expression Carrie gave him was a mix and anger, fear and exhausting. Sebastian quickly corrected his posture and expression. He figured under any other circumstances She would probably kill him right now.  


“I just want to go home.” Carrie sputter using both hands to wipe sweat off her face.


“I know so do I. And now we are one step closer to doing that” He said craning his neck up at the Giant Woman who’s leg there standing on, who towered above them. 


Despite being the most athletic couple in the group. Carrie and Sabastian had completely spent all their energy getting up onto the woman’s thigh. While the climb its self was relatively easy thanks to their size grabbing onto the fibers of the woman’s shorts made the climb almost trivial. The problem came from them using most of their energy on their speed. They reached the peak of her leg much faster then anticipated but going so fast wore them down quickly. Now they stood on top of the woman, her gaze still completely locked on her book she held up with one 1 hand. The other hand resting around her travel mug of coffee. Standing atop the cuff of her shorts the two mite sized people once again began their attempts to be noticed by the Giant Woman.


“HEY DOWN HERE! LOOK DOWN HERE! HEY! PLEASE HELP US!” The two mites jumped and screamed together in unison. Carries legs were burning from the jumping and Sabastian’s throat was getting coarse from the yelling but they kept going. Eventually Carrie dropped to her knees.


“Its not working! She can’t hear or see us! We are too small!” Carrie said tears running down her cheeks. 


Sabastian didn’t break his focus, choking his words out now as he felt the flames in his throat. His body was preparing to give out. He was exhausted physically and mentally and needed rest, so did Carrie.  Unfortunately, rest was not afforded to them. The Titan they stood on started to shift her body. Lowering her book and leaning forward. The single movement she made was as if all the shaking of an earthquake hit tiny people below her in a single jolt. Sabastian lost his footing first and tumbled backwards taking out Carrie as he went. The two rolled towards the edge of her pants cuff and tumbled over with little hope of saving them selves from the fall. They hit the skin of her thigh and continued to bounce further down her leg. Looking up at the Giant Woman, she had a look of annoyance on her face. Leaning forward with 1 arm wrapped around behind her, the other still holding the book off to the side. She quickly withdrew the arm from behind her and pressed the palm down into the grass. Using her hand to brace and steady her self as she lay her back against the tree, once again shifting her body. Sabastian managed to hold tight during the jolt but Carrie slid even further down the Giant’s thigh, about 50 meters away from Sabastian. 


“Carrie! You ok?” Sabastian called to her


“Yeah, I’m fine! Just got a little road rash from all the sliding!” She quickly responded back to him. Her bare arms already turning red.


“ok, I’ll stay here. You come to me and we will try to climb back up on her.” Sabastian called back.  


“ok… ok ok, I’m on my way!” she said. 


Carrie weakly raised her self to her feet and started to stagger in Sabastian’s direction, under normal circumstances clearing the distance between them would have been a joy. Sabastian might have been stronger but Carrie was faster by a long shot and she loved to show that trait off. But after today she was completely drained of any motivation except survival. Sabastian raised him self to his feet, preparing to drop back down and anchor him self at the slightest movement from the Giant Woman. Catching something in the corner of his he turns to see the Giant coffee mug being lifted in to air. The Giants attention focused on her book once more, with out ever breaking eye contact she brought the cup up to her lips and tilted it back till the liquid started to flow into her mouth. Once her mouth was full, she quickly pulled the mug away. The speed she used caused the liquid inside to slosh around sending some flying out of the slit in the lid and landing onto her bare leg. 


“Ugh” The lady said putting her mug down in the grass as she shifted her hand into a pointing gesture. She slid the finger across her thigh and picked the drop up with her finger tip. 


One moment Sabastian was in front of Carrie, the next he was gone. Replaced by the jiggly bright brown blob. The Giant Woman had drunk from her mug so many times since the two shrunken people started their adventure, they stopped paying attention to it. With how fast it took to land Sabastian wouldn’t have had time to react… or escape from the drop before impact. Sabastian remained standing where he was as Carrie slowly hobbled towards him. Then he felt like he was hit by a speeding semi truck, her was slammed down onto the floor by the drops crushing weight and then he started floating as if in zero gravity. His brain spun circles in his head and he was completely engulfed in liquid unable to audibly scream. He screamed out in pain but all that accomplished was his mouth, and lugs filling with the bitter liquid. He eyes stinging as the liquid burned them. Completely lost in his senses he couldn’t tell up from down and left from right as he floated in the coffee drop. The impact of the droplet knocked Carrie on her ass, the brown blob landing right where Sabastian has been standing.


“SABASTIAN!” Carried scream as she started running with new found energy, completely ignoring the burning in her legs.


“SABASTIAN WHERE ARE YOU?? GET OUT OF THERE!” She screamed as she watched the giant finger coming towards her.


The Giant Woman placed her finger on her thigh off to the side of the giant blob, emitting a thud noise as it made contact. The Giant moved her hand sideways swiping her finger across her thigh and rotating it as she did so she scooped the droplet up on her finger tip. Carried watched as the finger lifted the droplet up into the air leaving the skin where it landed completely clean. 


“HEY BRING THAT BACK SABASTIAN IS STILL IN THERE!” Carrie screamed waving her arms. But the Giant Woman was already focus on her book again. 


All Carrie could do was watch as the Giant Woman slowly raised her finger, her mouth slowly opening. Carrie knew what was happening and she was helpless to stop it.


“NO DON’T EAT HIM! THERE IS A PERSON IN THERE!” She screamed, her throat burning. 


Trying to get the Giants attention she dropped to her knees and started clawing the ground hoping she could draw the Giants attention. No use, the Giant ignored her. All she could do was sit there crying and muttering profanity’s from far below as she watched the finger rotate till the droplet was dangling off its tip. And then it passed through the giant open lips that slowly closed around it. A quick flick of her tongue detached the drop that quickly dissipated into her saliva and cleaned off her finger tip. The finger quickly retreated leaving the half-drowned Sabastian inside her closed mouth floating the disgusting mix of coffee and saliva. He was able to break the surface and started gasping for breath but all he got was the overwhelming stench of coffee that she had been filling her mouth with all morning.


“P-please… someone…” Sabastian wasn’t able to finish his sentence as a wave of saliva hit him pushing him to the back of the throat, and down her esophagus. 


The Giant withdrew her finger from her mouth and lowered it down to wipe it off on the grass quickly. As if to taunt Carrie, she raised it back up and placed it on her thigh the clean finger directly in front of the tiny girl. Who just sat there with tears running down her face as she stared up at the blank expression of the Giant who just obliviously swallowed her best friend.




Finally becoming aware of the time, the Woman stood up and stretched. Placing her book in the grass under the tree she made her way across the yard and into the garden where her mother was working. She always loved getting to spend time outside with her mother and her mothers pride and joy was their massive garden. She knew today was gunna be a good day. Her mother was kneeling in the grass on the edge of the garden, doing some weeding and tending to the soil. Completely unaware of a new rare breed of bugs below her.

Chapter 4 by LtShadow

The Mother exited her house into her backyard, ready to start her day of gardening. With her weathered boots on and a bag of old gardening hand tools tucked under her arm she grabs the watering can off the patio before stepping on to the grass. She always loved the sound it made crunching under her boots. Her yard made her feel like a Goddess of Nature, and her garden felt like her kingdom. Her plants felt like her subjects as it was her responsibility to ensure their survival and health. Her daughter was under the tree by the fence, she thought about saying hello and asking if she had seen her brother today but with her nose stuffed in that book there was no way she was getting through to her. So ignoring her little book worm she trekked across the lawn to her garden, dropping her tools and watering can she dropped to her knees and greeted her plants. She had a busy day ahead of her and she wasn’t going to let anything distract her from it, Be that family member or some lonesome garden bugs. While Carrie, Sabastian and the Woman’s Son where fighting for their lives under the tree against her book loving daughter. Their other friends were experiencing a tiny slice of life they never bothered to think about under the flowers of the family’s garden.




                In the shadow of the garden’s flowers the other half the party from the night before are debating what their next actions are. Stranded in the lawn of their friend’s house, they are torn between using the tall grass as cover or seeing if there is a secret haven to be found through the flower walls.


“Its not safer under the grass, we WANT to be seen by his family” Sabrina said shaking her head while rubbing dirt off the lens of glasses with she shirt before putting them back on.


“If we stay out in the open, we will be picked off by birds in no time. were you never taught to not wander? That’s rule number one of being lost! I thought you would know that from all the time you spend in the woods!” Kim said with a tinge of arrogance, stomping her foot in the dirt.


“Kim just doesn’t want to climb the flowers because of her allergy’s. I think Sabrina’s right, we won’t be found staying here. We are under the grass of someone’s lawn, not lost in the woods down the road we have to approach this from a different angle” Piper said, he was trying to be the middle ground between the two bickering woman but was quickly losing patience’s at Kim being a little more then stuck up.


“Then you two can go climb those thousand-foot flowers I’m staying here!” Kim said crossing her arms.


“That’s childish… and incredibly stupid. You will certainly die if we split up like that, we all have to go together” Sabrina said blankly.


“The pollens already burning her, look her nose is as red as a strawberry. She will get stepped on if we leave her but if we take her into the garden with us her head will probably explode” Piper added. He was scared at the idea of staying under the grass at the edge of the garden but was afraid of Kim’s allergy’s turning fatal if she crossed over under the flowers. 


“My Allergy’s aren’t that bad.” Kim said raising a hand to cover her nose, it was warm to the touch.


“If you think you can manage Kim… Then I see no other choice but climbing the flowers if we stay here, we are pretty much guaranteed to stepped on. So, while yes climbing a flower stem might make us vulnerable to bird attacks, I think it’s the better option instead of being pasted on someone’s shoe.” Piper said presenting his final argument to the other two. 


“Ok ok fine lets go climb some dumb flowers” Kim said in defeat.


“Thank you for understanding Kim, if only Sabastian and Carrie were here, they would be up those flowers in a heart beat” Sabrina said leading the way towards the edge of the grass.


“Fuck you.” Kim quickly responded her voice sounding more nasally. 


The three stopped dead in their tracks as they felt the ground below them start to shake. The shaking intensified and the distant banging got louder until through the clearing the grass blades we they could her. The Giant Mother towered over them, legs apart, an old fabric bag tucked under one arm and a large metal watering can in the other. The three stood in silences as the woman stared beyond them into the garden. Her old black boots ran under her blue jeans that covered her long legs up to a beige tank top. From below the grass it looked like she could reach up and grab the clouds out of the sky. 


“Mi…Miss-“ Piper wasn’t able to finish his sentence as the Giant woman opened her arm letting the dirty bag of tools fall to the ground. 


The impact sounded, and felt like a building collapsing. The ear-splitting sound of metal scraping against its self rang out and it caused huge vibrations as it hit the ground. Kim covered her ears and both Sabrina and Piper fell over. 


“HOLY SHIT! WHAT DO WO DO?!” Kim said in a panic. 


“WE FUCKING RUN!” Piper screamed as he watched the Giant woman’s boot rising in the air.  


The 3 little bugs rans towards the flowerbed, hoping the thick vegetation would be safer than the patch of grass under the Gardner. Sabrina looked over her shoulder as the ran, through the grass blades she could see the Giant Woman was taking a step back. In the distance the loud bang of her boot making contact with the ground could be heard, no doubt it crushed everything underneath its treads as it came down. The Giant Woman bent her knees and then dropped onto them as she entered a kneeling position. As she brought one of them down into the grass, one knee crushed the exact spot where the little bug sized people were fleeing from. The three bugs could see her blue jeans behind them, through the grass forest as they fled. 


“SHE ALMOST CRUSHED US UNDER HER LEG!” Sabrina screamed putting everything she had into her legs to try and make them move faster. 


“DON’T STOP THE EDGE OF THE GRASS HAS TO BE CLOSE!” Kim screamed back 


Piper was in the lead and came to a dead stop, Kim slammed into him and Sabrina into her. Before them was the drop where the lawn ended and the garden began. To the Woman who was towering over top of them this drop was only 5 centimeters, To the tiny people below her it looked like falling from a 10-story building. The Bugs looked around for other ways to escape but all they saw behind them was grass.


“We can’t jump that’s suicide!” Sabrina yelling in a panic.


“If we stay here she’s gunna crush us!” Piper quickly reasoned, anxiety in his voice that he could feel building in all them


A shadow passed over the tiny people causing Kim to jump like something brushed the back of her neck. Looking up they saw the mass of flesh that had consumed the blue sky, 3 large wrinkles running across it. 


“OH HOLY FU-“ Piper wasn’t able to finish his thought as Sabrina rammed into the 3 of them full speed catching them off guard. 


The 3 tiny people went over the edge and entered a free fall as the Giant Woman brought her hand down flattening the grass under her palm. Her fingers curling in towards the cliff face.




The mother dropped her tools and knelt down Infront of her garden. The vibrant arrangement of plants filled her nose with an assortment of wonderous smells. Digging through her bag she pulled out a small 3-pronged rake and started scratching the top layer of soil removing some of the loser stuff. She then took out her trowel and dug up a chuck for inspection. She wasn’t happy with the moisture of the dirt and she got up and went to fill her watering can. Little did she now below the stems of her beloved flowers 3 special bugs were going to become victims of one of her favorite pass times.

Chapter 5 by LtShadow

The Mother leaned forward, the sweet aroma of all her mixed plants filled her nose. All sorts of different sweet, bitter and savory were mixed together in the air. She briefly paused to take it all in, a wonderful feeling of Bliss washed over her and reminded her just how much she loved the feeling of peace her garden brought her. But for the little bugs below peace, it was anything but.

 



                In the dirt at the base of the flower bed, where the lawn ends and garden begins the three shrunken people are still reeling and recovering from their fall after almost being crushed under the oblivious giant woman’s hand. Body’s aching all over and while no bones were broken their spirits certainly were. Staggering to their feet they turn around to see the colossal fingers of the Giant curled inwards digging into the dirt cliff face. The Giant looking over her shoulder as she digs around in her dirty bag of tools as she prepares to start her day of gardening.

 

“We have to get out of here before she tries to squish us again!” Sabrina yelled

 

“Into the flowers, hurry before she sees us and thinks we are bugs!” Piper yelled already running towards them, Kim and Sabrina quickly following behind him.

 

The rattle and scraping of old metal rang out across lawn as the Mother contuined to search in her bag of tools. With one hand she withdrew a trowel and a 3-pronged hand rake. As she pulled her hand back towards her, she loosened her grip on the tools and let the trowel fall into grass. The Giant Woman then leaned forward and started to scratch at the soil with the hand rake to loosen it up. The 3 tiny people in the dirt Watched in horror as the huge metal claw descended down on them.

 

“LOOK OUT!” Sabrina yelled grabbing Kim’s hand and running diagonally from their original direction.

 

The huge metal prong of the rake sliced into the dirt in front of Piper. The Giant hand applied pressure to the handle driving its heads into the dirt with easy. She then pulled her hand backwards towards her self dragging the heads through the dirt along with it. Piper tried to dive out of the way as the flathead on the right of the rake came at him like the front of a ship cutting through water. He was knocked out of the way by the dirt being pushed in front of the rakes head. The rake then violently erupted from the ground and lifted up into the air. Spraying boulder sized chunks of dirt into the surrounding area. Piper who was directly under the rake, the two girls who had run off to the side watched the meteor shower fly up into air and then come crashing back down. Piper dodged left and right as the boulders collided with the ground and shattered around him with each rake pass. Large trenches were torn in the earth by the rake much to large for him to jump over by the Giant Woman leaving him isolated in the middle of dirt patch as the two girls watched from the side under the safety of the flower roots. For the last time the rake retracted as the Giant Woman straighten her back sitting up right. Dropping the rake at her right side and reaching across her body to left to grab the trowel. From below the flower roots the girls cried and called for Piper but they got no response. They couldn’t see him as the rake passes had built a wall of dirt blocking their view of the area he last was. The girls turned their attention back to the Giant Woman as they watched her bring the trowel down to where she had been scratching with the rake. With ease the blade the trowel sliced deep into the earth making a metallic groaning noise as it did. The Giant then applied pressure on the handle pressing down towards her self creating leverage. The earth around the area started to groan, crack and break apart. Large crevices formed as the trowel head pried upwards against the underside of the earth. Piper standing in the center climbed up onto a dirt mound and started waving towards the Giant Woman but she ignored his actions and cries. The ground beneath him fully broke free causing him to tumble back down the mound as he was pinned to the earth by the upwards momentum. The force of the chunk of dirt breaking lose knocked Kim and Sabrina off their feet. Kim landed on her stomach and Sabrina on her back, watching the towel lift into the air. A large creator remained where Piper once stood. Large chunks of dirt falling off the head of the trowel into the bottom of hole, each one causing the ground to rumble with impact.

 

“We-we have to get out of here… Pipers gone we have to leave!” Kim said choking on her words.

 

Sabrina quickly looking at the hand holding trowel, lifting it into the air towards the Giant Woman. With out saying anything she grabbed Kims hand and they turned their back on the Giant running deeper into the flower bed. Leaving behind them the Giant, her trowel full of dirt. And the bug sized Piper standing on top of it. The Giant brought the trowel up Infront of her towards her face stopping roughly the same high at her shoulders. From here she was looking down at the dirt mound resting on its head. Piper stumbled to his feet, the Giants face towering over him once again waving his arms and screaming for the Giant’s attention.

 

“HELP US PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE HELP US!” Piper screamed flailing his arms around him.

 

A small bug caught the Giant’s eye. It looked to be no bigger than an ant and a weird colour scheme. Standing on the top of the dirt pile, its antenna over its head flailing around in the air. Poor thing looked completely lost.

 

“Sorry little guy did I disturb you? Here let me help you.” She said in a motherly coo.

 

The Giants words echoed around Piper as he watched the Giant Woman move her free arm bringing her hand Infront of him. Her three lower fingers curled inwards towards the palm leaving her pointer and thumb out stretched, before they started to close around him. The two fingers closed together trapping him between the tips. Piper found the Woman had applied enough pressure to be able to life him into the air but no where near enough to squish his fragile form.

 

“OH THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU!” Piper cried to his Savior

 

“You have no idea how traumatic the last few hours have bee AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH” Pipers words turned into a rapid and visceral scream as the fingers opened and he entered a free fall.

 

The Gardener picked the bug up from her trowel dropped it between her feet, returning it to the grass lands. Having pretty much forgotten about it immediately she focused back on her trowel. Picking a chunk of dirt up between her fingers she applied pressure until the chunk shattered to dust and sprinkled down into the grass.

 

“To dry…” She said with a bored tinge in her voice.  

 

Piper plummeted towards the earth. The Giants Trowel above getting ever further away as he fell. Landing in the grass in-between the Giants black boots, he hoped the blades would have softened his fall but no such luck. Piper hit the ground and a loud CRACK emanated from his right leg. Pain shot through his body as he rolled around in the dirt screaming in pain. Gritting his teeth and grunting furiously he rolled on his back just intime to see the treads of one of the Woman’s boots soaring over his head. He lay there in agony as he listened to the boot falling in the grass far away, with the other boot lifting and falling not long after. She was leaving he thought through agonized winces. A fever started to develop and sweat started to seep out all over his body as his system started to react to the trauma of the fall. Piper made pitiful attempts to cry for help but most of what escaped his mouth was just large, aggressive expulsions of air. He started to think the fall broke more then his leg. His vision started to swirl as he felt a chill run across his body, snapping him out of his fever. Then he felt the ground start to shake rhythmically, each vibration increasing in intensity until he watched the black boot soar over head. The treads were packed full of dirt and loose grass blades that were smushed to the underside of the rubber sole. The foot landed in the distance the Giant Woman shuffled her feet around in the grass. Her Legs were apart as she was standing directly over Piper. The sounds of water could be heard sloshing around in the metallic watering can she held her left hand, she raised it up to chest height and grabbed the rear handle with her right hand. She pivoted them together to lower the nozzle over the flower bed as the water started to pour from the head on the end of the can and showered the bed of vegetation Infront of her. The sound of the water hitting the peddles of the flower heads and running down the stems, hitting the leaves and soaking into the dry soil was one of the best sounds in the world for the Gardener. For Piper is sounded like standing in the middle of a carwash. The metal can above groaned and creaked as the cold water inside contrasted with the hot air outside. The water its self even at this distance sounded like a dam had burst. The gardener took a step forward to make sure she could reach the back of the flower bed. With one foot She stepped onto the dirt below the edge where the grass ends, as the stream from the can trickled out she brought the other foot forward as well into the small trench. Tossing the watering can aside into the lawn she noticed a small dandelion peaking out between the stems of her flowers. Reaching into her back pocket she withdrew the old and worn grey work gloves and slipped her hands into them. She prepared her self for a day of weeding and soil management; it had been so hot this summer she was surprised anything had grown at all let alone this big!

Still on his back Piper watched as the Giant Woman standing over him started to bend her knees. Her back bent forward slightly and her jean covered butt rapidly approach him. If not for the fact that most of his ribs were shattered, he would have screamed the loudest he ever had in his entire in his entire life, but all that escaped his mouth were a couple bubbles of blood. Slowly, the looming butt above robbed his view of the sky away, casting an eclipsing darkness as if the moon was falling down. The jeans fabric stretched under her massive form causing her butt crack to peak out the top of the waist band. As Her massive frame slowly crashed down onto the earth. The vegetation below was forced to endure a planet's worth of weight: folding along with whatever else was unlucky enough to be caught underneath it. As she settled down onto the smushed fibers of grass below, that unfortunately included Piper. The last thing he saw was the Giant jean covered butt descending. The ground shook and quaked as her cheeks made contact with the earth and she allowed her weight to settle. The rough fabric material pressed down onto Piper as his chest quickly collapsed under the Gardeners weight, followed quickly by his skull. His blood soaked into the threads of the fabric but never made a stain big enough to be noticed. His blood splotch would be covered by dirt patches soon enough and the paste that once resembled his body and then corpse would fall off and be worked into the soil by someone’s oblivious boot or foot to serve as a small amount of nourishment for the giant vegetation that once surrounded him. Just another bug lost in the yard.

 



The Gardener sat back, wiping sweat away from her forehead she admired her work. A large section of the garden was watered and weeded, but she still had so much to do on the outside and had barely started on the inside sections of it. Looking over her shoulder she could see her daughter walking towards her, still no sign of her husband he must have been sleeping in as usual. She needed to plan her gardening around his mowing today and the longer it took the more annoyed with him she became, one thing at a time. For now, she needed to say good morning to her daughter. 

Chapter 6 by LtShadow

Kim and Sabrina ran through the flower bed jungle away from the gardener’s assault. Stumbling over dirt mounds and ducking under flower roots as they went, the two just wanted to put as much space between them and the gardener as they could. With adrenaline raging through their systems and their hearts pounding, they couldn’t stop thinking about Piper and what could have happened to him after he disappeared in the patch of earth the rake was tearing up. They both wanted to say something, but neither could find any words. Together, they slowed their pace from a frantic sprint to running to jogging until they were able to bring themselves to a full stop. Sabrina put her hand on a flower root, and Kim flopped down against one of many chunks of dirt. The two women tried to calm themselves and find a feeling of safety in the dense jungle, both panting heavily as they looked around and surveyed their surroundings. Sabrina could not see anything noteworthy, just dirt, tall flower stems, and beams of light peaking through the canopy. Finally, Sabrina decided to break the mounting silence.

 

"We couldn’t have done anything for him, right?" Sabrina said, looking at a slumped Kim.

 

"N… no. If we tried… to save him, we would have fallen into a crevice... or been crushed." Kim responded through labored breaths.

 

Uhhhhh, maybe we should go back... at least see if there is any sign of him?" Sabrina said as she straightened herself and started to pace around.

 

He... ugh... he will probably be f-fine." Kim said as she continued to pant.

 

"Kim, are you ok?" Sabrina said as she walked over to her wheezing friend, placing her hand on her back and giving it a gentle pat.

 

"My fucking allergies... I need… need to get a-away from these flowers" Kim said, looking up at her friend. Her nose was almost as red as a strawberry.

 

"Come on, stand up; we will continue down the hill towards the pathway. Maybe once we are back outside from under this canopy, your airways will start to open again" Sabrina said, offering her hand to Kim.

 

“Yeah, that sounds great," Kim said, accepting her hand and letting Sabrina pull her back onto her feet.

Once the two were standing, Sabrina wrapped her arms around Kim, pulled her in close, and embraced her in a hug. Deep down, they both knew they needed this. Kim gave no resistance, as feeling the warmth from her friend like this temporarily distracted her from her inflamed allergies. Then the two felt their hearts drop. It sounded like they were inside a building where the floors above them were collapsing. Then the ground started to vibrate, and the vibrations turned into a rumble. Kim pulled Sabrina in tighter as the two turned around and felt their stomachs drop as they saw a massive wall of loose debris coming at them. Being pushed by an even bigger wall of water behind it.

 

“OH FU-“ Sabrina started to scream before being cut off.

 

The water slammed into the two tiny girls with extreme force. Kim was ripped from Sabrina’s arms and swallowed by the attacking torrent. Sabrina’s feet were yanked from underneath her as she too was picked up and engulfed by the raging flood. The two girls were pulled through the flood waters, smashing into plant roots and stems and being battered every way by loose debris also caught by the waters might. The two girls would breach the surface and scream for each other or for help, only to find no response before getting sucked back under the surface for another beating. Breaching the surface once more, Kim found herself facing down the garden slope, green vegetation whizzing past her as she slammed into more roots and low-hanging leaves. She became pinned to one of the roots by the rapids, and she was left flailing her limbs in vain as the water wore her down. Thankfully, the root she was pinned against chose to break first as it snapped and folded under the water's weight, causing Kim to be sucked back under the whitewater’s surface. Sabrina was faring no better as she was being rolled across the dirt floor of the garden. pushed up to the surface, she called for Kim to no avail. Her stomach was churning just as fast as the water as she was helplessly thrown around without mercy before she was pulled back under. Her screams were drowned as water filled her lungs, weighting her down further. Exhaustion overtook her from the tumbling and turning and the abuse from the loose debris swirling around in the flood waters. Her vision started to grow distant, and the sound of the rushing water grew more muffled and started to fade. In what would have been her final moments, she felt the push against her. As the ground leveled out, the water started to slow. It quickly decreased from raging rapids to a gentle stream, allowing Sabrina to regain control of her movement. Using her remaining strength, she swam upward and took huge gasping breaths as she breached the surface. Coughing and gagging for air as she tried to call out again.

 

"Kim! *cough* Kim! Help. *cough cough* Ugh, help! Where are you?!" Sabrina sputtered, disoriented, as she tread water, being gently pushed by the now calmed waters.

 

"Here! Don’t move! I’ll come to you." Kim said she was already swimming over to her.

 

Following her friend’s orders, Sabrina tread water as Kim approached. The girls met and grabbed onto one another, treading water together as they looked around, surveying their new situation. The flash flood had pushed the girls through the flowerbed and into the pathway that ran behind it. Along the fence in the corner of the yard, flowers taller than most people were huddled together in a single long bed that wrapped around a seating area with three stone benches around a tree. The seating area was connected to the lawn by a dirt and stepping stone pathway, with tall flowers running on either side of it. A puddle started to form as the water pooled at a low point in the terrain.

 

“What the fuck was that? what happened?” Kim sputtered coughing and gagging.

 

"I think she watered the flowers with the rusty can she almost dropped on us. This is fucking awful! Is this what being a bug is really like? In the past 30 minutes, we were almost crushed to death twice and drowned in a massive flood."  Sabrina spoke in a completely defeated tone. 

 

"This must be some kind of divine punishment. My most sinister nightmares have never been this twisted before!" Kim said, looking up towards the bright blue sky over her head.

 

"The w-water has settled enou-ugh… enough it should be s-safe to head for the shoreline now" Sabrina said, intermittently spitting water between words.

 

Kim silently agreed with her, and the two set out across the now still waters towards dry land, hoping to escape the confines of the puddle. By the time they reached the edge of the puddle, they were exhausted. Their bodies ached, and their muscles were burning as the two tiny women dragged each other out of the water. Multiple near-death experiences had completely destroyed any remaining strength and will that the two women had left in them. They were both ready to collapse on the spot but knew that being in the middle of a footpath would certainly lead to only more disasters, and more disasters would come quickly. The ground started to rumble with a rhythm again, and the two girls froze in place as their blood ran cold. Their gaze was turned towards the pathway entrance, where the returning sight of the gardener towering high between the walls of flowers filled them with a heavy, sinking dread once more. This time her entire body was visible to them, including her dirty old work boots that were stomping towards them. And even worse, her adult daughter was trailing close behind her.

 

"OH FUCK NO! NO NO NO NO!" Sabrina cried as the gardener took another step towards the tiny girls. 

 

"We have to go NOW!" Kim grabbed her hand, but it was pointless; the gardener and her daughter were already towering over the two bugs.

 

The boots and shoes of the giants pressed down into the soft soil of the pathway as the gardener and her daughter made their way down the hall of flowers. As the giants were distracted by the beauty around them, the tiny girls watched from below as the gardener's boot passed over top of them as she marched past. The daughter, however, posed more of a threat. Walking offset from her mother put the two tiny girls directly in the path of her worn and dirty running shoes. The two girls tried to run out of her path, but their legs were weak and their spirits even weaker. By a stroke of grace, the shoe slammed down into the puddle in front of the girls, creating a gust strong enough to knock the girls off their feet as water droplets rained down on the surrounding area. Mustering what they could from within, the two once again made an attempt to contact the giant above. Begging and screaming for help or mercy, they got a response this time. But it wasn’t from the giant woman. The tiny face of a woman peered down from up on the sneaker. Kim and Sabrina couldn’t believe their eyes as they saw the form of Carrie waving back at them!

 

"CARRIE! HOLY SHIT!" Kim screamed in excitement.

 

"OH MY GOD THEY GOT YOU TOO?" Sabrina said it out of shock.

 

"Jump! Hurry before she lifts her foot again!" Sabrina yelled, cupping her hands in front of her mouth to direct her voice.

 

Not wasting any time, Carrie backed up from the ledge to give herself a running start. Space was limited on the edge of the shoe, but she tried as best she could, sprinting and hurling herself over the edge. She plunged down towards the puddle below. She splashed down into the water, disappearing under the surface and coming up a few seconds later, waving to the other two girls on the shoreline. She made the right choice, as shortly afterwards the giant sneaker lifted into the air and sailed away through the air down the garden path. The two girls, ignoring the burning and aching in their bodies, rushed back out into the water, wading their way towards their once-lost friend. Carrie, as tired as she was, worked out her athleticism to work and was the same towards them. Meeting at the edge of the shallow waters, Kim and Sabrina both grabbed an arm each and took hold of their friend. The two shot each other a concerned glance, but they both knew they should get her back to dry land quickly first. The two wadded through the waist-high water, dragging Carrie behind them. The two girls reached the shoreline and collapsed out of exhaustion on either side of Carrie. All three girls coughed and sputtered as Sabrina rolled over onto her stomach and slowly tried to rise to her feet. She was lightheaded and nauseated, and her legs felt like they could barely hold her weight and even gave out, dropping her to her knees more than once. The three lay there for what felt like hours, heads spinning and muscles burning. In total disbelief at their situation, the girls were finally able to gather their strength and stand once more. All three hobbled themselves upward and were swaying side to side on their feet. Kim and Sabrina stared down at Carrie, who stared back up at them.

 

"Carrie… Why are you so much smaller?" Kim was the one to break the silence.

 

"Me? I have been this way since waking up! Who are you all so much bigger?" Carrie said demandingly back

 

With all three girls standing while Kim and Sabrina could meet each other at eye level, Carrie, on the other hand, just barely made it to their knees. The athletic girl who used to tower over the rest of the group along with Sebastian was now four to five times smaller than their already diminutive size.

 

"Maybe she has been slowly shrinking more as the day has gone on, " Sabrina said, turning to Kim with concern on her face, wondering if the same was true for them.

 

"Or maybe she and the others shrank more than us when what ever happened originally happened..." Kim said, turning to look back down at Carrie.

 

Their conversation was interrupted, however. No one said a word, as they all felt it. There was a steady rumble in the ground that was quickly growing in strength. All three girls looked towards the flower wall that scraped the sky as a second stream of water burst from the seams. Up in the flower bead, a reservoir of water that formed when the gardener was using her watering can had broken loose and was rushing to the lowest point of the area. And the three little girls were directly in its path. Sabrina grabbed Carrie in her arms and dashed to get out of the way, Kim following close behind her. Sabrina looked over her shoulder just in time to see the water stream slam into Kim, consuming her again. Sabrina stopped, holding Carrie in her arms as they watched the raging torrent rushing in front of them. The water slowed and soaked into the soil as the two girls called out for Kim. Before them lay the freshly eroded ground, but there was no sign of their friend. 

 

"There! In the puddle!" Carrie said to point out across the water.

 

The strength of the stream was enough to carry Kim almost directly into the center of the newly formed puddle in front of them. Both girls knew she was in trouble from the rapid splashing coming from Kim, who had gone into complete panic mode. Completely losing all sense of direction after being swallowed by the water stream, Kim franticly splashed in the water, trying to grab onto anything solid around her that did not exist. Sabrina put Carrie down without saying anything and was just about to start her sprint to the water's edge to try and help as the ground started to shake once more. In a matter of moments, the quickly approaching titanic form of the colossal sister was already almost over top of them. Now holding her shoes in her hand, her bare feet were pressing into the cool, soft soil of the path. As her left foot came down, crushing the soil beneath it, her right foot raised up into the air. And moved forward directly over the puddle.

 

"FUCK! NO!" Sabrina screamed, tears instantly breaking from her eyes and running down her cheeks.

 

Time almost froze as the sole of the girl’s foot hovered in the air over their struggling friend. Her feet were already covered in dirt from a couple steps in the soil. Grime lined the wrinkles of her sole, some of it coming out as the skin stretched and retracted as her muscles moved and rotated her foot throughout the step. Her toes almost seemed to be outstretched in anticipation of what was about to come.

 

"Kim… no.." Sabrina said softly. Stretching out her arm as if she could just grab hold of her friend despite the distance between them.

 

The sister shifted her weight, and the foot started to come down. A shadow formed over the girl in the water as she watched grimy skin consume the sky above her. The foot pressed down into the puddle, sinking deeper into the wet soil at the bottom. Water droplets the size of houses were shot up into the air and quickly rained down around the two smaller girls on the shore. Up above, the sister swung her left foot forward, soil debris falling loose to the ground and adding to the chaos between her legs. It sounded and felt like the girls were going on a bombing run. Explosions all around, and none stopped shaking as the two girls curled into balls and screamed. The impact of the left foot in the distance signified the passing of the danger. The girls raised their heads just in time to see the right foot pull itself from the puddle. As the foot burst from the water, a sickening squelch sound followed as it rose out of the mud that had formed at the bottom of the puddle. More droplets were sent into the air, but the girls were unphased by these as they watched the mud-covered foot lift up. When the foot shifted, water ran down her sole and dripped from her toes. The sister gave her foot a little shake, trying to loosen the bigger, heavier, and lighter chunks and droplets already loose. And as she did, the two girls stopped. Their blood ran cold as their raging heartbeats came to a standstill. Through the sound of mud sliding off the foot and colossal droplets of water falling down, they heard it. Then, following the sound, they saw it. Stuck to the mud of the sole over the puddle.

 

"HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP" It was Kim, still alive, stuck to the sister’s now filthy foot.

 

Sabrina cupped her hand over her mouth as tears rolled down her face. She took heaving breaths as she cried in agony at the sight before her. The foot started to move forward as Kim screamed out again.

 

"NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" before she was silenced as the foot slammed down into the soil once more. And again as the sister's foot lifted back up and sailed away.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Kim's screaming only stopped when the foot was pressed into the dirt. As the sister walked away, the two girls were forced to listen to their friend cry out. Completely helpless to save her. Her screaming only stopped when the Titan was too far away for them to hear their friend. And so, in silence, the two sat there crying. Tears rolling down their cheeks as they mourned the fate of their friend. Stuck to the muddy underside of someone’s foot, like a helpless insect. As for the two small girls themselves they started to come back to their own reality when they felt a rumble grow in the distance.

End Notes:

After almost a year chapter 6 is finally here! coming in at just over 3000 words! please let me know what you think of it!

Chapter 7 by LtShadow

After having completely lost herself in the world written on the pages of the book before her and finally becoming aware of the current time, the young woman stood up and stretched. Placing her book in the grass under the tree she made her way across the yard and over to the garden where her mother was working. She always loved getting to spend time outside with her mother and her mother’s pride and joy was their massive garden. She knew today was going to be a good day. Her mother was kneeling in the grass on the edge of the garden, doing some weeding and tending to the soil. The green grass softly crunched beneath her shoes as she walked across the back lawn. She must have been zoned out for a while as her mother was already deep into her work. Sitting cross-legged her hands were covered in dirt, uprooted weeds lay strewn about around her and an empty watering can lay on its side next to her bag of rusty tools. Sweat subtlety stained her shirt as the Gardener exerted her self in her craft. A colourful jungle of various flowers was before her and behind them the first part of the 6 foot tall flowers that made up the natural hallway to the secluded seating area in the yard.

 

“Hey Mom how’s it going today?” The Daughter asked coming up behind her and peering over her shoulder.

 

“Ah good morning sweetie! I Hope you were able to sleep well last night.” The Gardener said sitting backwards and wiping sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand.

 

“I was yes! They started out loud with the music and yelling but I think they had packed it in somewhere like midnight or something… they seem to have cleaned the yard up pretty nicely. No bags or bottles laying around this time.” She said leaning in close to see how the garden was coming along.

 

“Well, when or if he decides to come join us today I’ll have a word with him about the noise… I hope we don’t have to apologize to the neighbors this time” The Gardener said rolling her eyes. She stood up and proceeded to dust herself off. Repletely running her hands over her knees and brushing any loose grass and dirt from her butt. She gestured for her daughter to follow her as they walked along the flower bed and around the corner to the entry way to the seating area. On either side of them were flowers that reached higher than their heads. A strong earthy smell filled their noses as they made their way down the pathway. The feeling of serenity one got when traversing this path was almost always overwhelming. The Daughter’s mind was just about to slip away when she was pulled back to reality by the splash of the puddle she just stepped in. 

“Oh!” The Daughter said in surprise as droplets of cold water splashed against her lower leg.

“Whoops, I watered not to long ago and looks like I over did it just a bit” Her mother said as she turned around to see her daughter’s shoe in the center of the dirty puddle

“Its ok with how hot its going to be today I will be dry in no time!” The Daughter said lifting the shoe and holding it in the air briefly as the mud and water dripped from the sole before continuing down the pathway.




Tears rolled down Carrie’s face and dripped to the vast flesh that made up the ground below. Still mourning the loss of Sabastian as she sat atop the thigh of the Titan who had devoured him. Aside from occasionally raising her travel mug to her lips to sip her coffee her attention never left the book she held in front of her face. Carrie sat there. Occasionally pounding her fist against the thigh demanding the giant woman return Sabastian to her. She would occasionally look up to the area of the giant’s stomach where Sabastian’s fate rested before feeling sick to her own stomach and having to look away.

“Give him back… please just give him back.” Carrie muttered through teary eyes.

“This isn’t real, this isn’t fair just bring him back! please just bring him back!” She continued to moan to the Titan above who never acknowledged or even noticed her pleas. Its a hopeless cycle. The girl who is much smaller than an ant would never be able to get the attention of the Titan of above. Carrie claws her fingers into the soft and warm flesh once more. Scratch marks trail behind her fingers as she drags them back, still nothing.

“Please…” she mutters one more time, looking up at the vacant expression of the giant woman. Carrie sat backwards completely defeated. Completely out of options, resting on the thigh of a titanic woman what other choice did she have but to give up? She wasn’t given the chance as the ground started to move. The echoing clap of the book slamming shut made her ears ring as the shifting of the giant leg made her lose her balance and start to tumble. The giant women planted her feet into the grass as she pushed backwards pressing her self against the tree, using the force to help pull her self up the tree to a standing position. As the slope the Giant’s thigh increased Carrie started to slide, and then roll. And eventually she entered a free-falling state as the air rushed past her as she quickly descended towards the grounds, screaming the entire way. Carrie slammed into the tongue of the giant sneaker. Thankfully the material was soft enough to break her fall but she did bounce off it and tumble and roll down the fabric slope. She barely had time to reorient herself as the foot started to lift up into the air and the wind rushed past her before quickly slamming back down into the grass. It was like being a rollercoaster, every time the Giant took a step Carrie felt a knot in her stomach as she was pressed into the fabric behind her and then having to hold on tight as to not fly off as the Giant slammed it back down again. Peering up between steps she sees the colossal legs of the women above working. The opposing leg swinging forward as the other shoe sailed past, landing in the grass some distance away crushing all the green blades beneath it with a distant *thud*. Carrie closed her eyes and held on tight as she prepared for the Giant to take another step. Once more being pressed against the material of the shoe as it raised up and the cycle repeated. When the ride finally stopped Carrie opened her eyes to see the back side of another colossal Women sitting in the grass in front of her. The Giant above leaned forward slightly and exchanged some words with the other woman while Carrie down below screamed for help, hoping the one of the two would notice her. No such luck as the second one stood up till she was also towering above her and the giant shoe Carrie was holding onto started to follow the lead of the Gardener’s giant boots. The two Giants walked along and around the garden till they went down a hallway with flowers on either side that were taller than the giants. The air was colder back here compared to the outer yard in the direct sunlight, a chill ran over Carrie as the temperature changed so quickly around her. The sound of grass compressing beneath the Giant’s footfalls was instead replaced by the thumping of bare dirt as they walked the path down towards the seating area. The constant rising and lowering of the shoe was making Carrie light headed and disoriented her stomach was completely tied in a knot and her sense of direction was skewed.

*SPLASH*

Water shot up on either side of the shoe as the Giant came to an abrupt stop. Finally having a moment of respite Carrie staggered and stumbled over to peer over the edge of the shoe. Carrie could have sworn she heard voices calling out and as she peaked over, she saw them standing on the edge of a miniature shore line. Kim and Sabrina were waving to her!

 

"CARRIE! HOLY SHIT!" Kim screamed in excitement.

 

"OH MY GOD THEY GOT YOU TOO?" Sabrina said it out of shock.

 

"Jump! Hurry before she lifts her foot again!" Sabrina yelled, cupping her hands in front of her mouth to direct her voice.

 

Not wasting any time, Carrie backed up from the ledge to give herself a running start. Space was limited on the edge of the shoe, but she tried as best she could, sprinting and hurling herself over the edge. She plunged down towards the puddle below. She splashed down into the water, disappearing under the surface and coming up a few seconds later, waving to the other two girls on the shoreline. She made the right choice, as shortly afterwards the giant sneaker lifted into the air and sailed away through the air down the garden path.




The two women came out into the seating area at the end of the path. The tall flowers wrapped around the fence and across the yard to create a secluded area. The vegetation did a great job of cutting out the noise of the weekend work going on across the neighborhood. The roar of lawnmowers, electric saws, cars on the road and splashing and laughs of people enjoying their pools were all filtered out by the flowers that surrounded this corner of the yard. To cap it all off a beautiful red-leafed Japanese maple tree provided shade from the center of the area. While its self not very tall it provided plenty of headroom beneath its canopy and plenty of shade to shield those beneath it from the Sun’s scorching rays in the Summer. Around the tree were 3 stone benches, one directly in front of the pathway and one on either side of the tree with the back of tree being decorated with some plastic lawn ornaments. The Daughter always felt like she was stepping into her favourite childhood book, “The Secret Garden” when she came back here. She would live out fantasies of adventures and mystery all within the confines of a corner of her parents’ garden. Now as an adult it’s a peaceful place of serenity to escape the colossal crushing struggles of the world that at times can make you feel so small. She stopped for a brief moment taking in a slow, deep breath. All the weight on her shoulders lifting as the earthy smell of plant life filled her nostrils. She walked forward and took a seat next to her mother on the bench as the two started to chat casually about the garden, their family and current status of both of their lives. The conversation was short-lived thought as the daughter tried to hide her surprise from her mother as she felt a buzzing sensation from her pocket. Her phone had received a message and she knew exactly who it would have been from. As if on que from down the pathway the ladies could hear male grunting and clanging and scraping of metal machinery from down the path in the ward beyond.

 

“Ugh, sounds like dad is about to start mowing. Well, there goes our peace and quiet! I’m going to go inside until he is done then. Maybe get something to eat.” The young woman said rolling her eyes and hopping to her feet.

 

“Alright make sure you pick up anything you left out in the grass. Wouldn’t want any of it getting run over” The Gardener said to her daughter who was shuffling backwards towards the pathway. Who with a confirming nod turned and started to make her way down the path.

 

“And please remember to take your shoes off before you enter the house this time!” The Gardener shouted after her daughter!

 

“Well here why don’t I just do it now so its not an issue this time!” The Daughter said practically jumping out of her shoes, with no socks on it made slipping out of them easy. Her bare feet now touching the cool soil below.  She quickly grabbed her shoes and made her way down the pathway her right foot landing directly in the puddle of water that had started to soak into the soil, leaving a muddy mess stuck to her sole when she pulled it free. If anything, the mud felt pretty nice between her toes, a nice contrast to the warm air of the yard outside the Garden. She briefly shot a smirk over her shoulder towards her mother who was shaking her head in disapproval before allowing some giggles to occur. As the Daughter stepped back out into the yard proper and made her way across the lawn towards the house she waved to her father who was cussing at the machine he had dragged out. He gave a quick acknowledgment to his daughter before returning his focus the piece of junk he loathed so much. As the Daughter made her way across the lawn dead grass and other loose material was sticking to her muddy foot while at the same time, she was leaving slight mud prints behind her on the blades of green lawn. While she had other motives for returning to the house it wasn’t entirely untrue that she couldn’t stand the sound of a lawnmower. Stopping by the tree where she started her morning, she grabbed her book and coffee mug from the grass and stepped onto the patio. Setting her things on the brick window sill she grabbed the hose nozzle that hung beneath it and turned the rusty handle that creaked until cold water started to spill from the end. Leaning against the wall to support herself she washed the underside of her foot clean. The loose grass blades, small leaves and remaining mud came loose under the water with ease, revealing the wrinkles of her sole as she flexed her toes and made sure there was no mud hidden between them. Once she was satisfied with her work, she made sure to get the other foot as to not bring and dead grass or leaves into the house. Turning the water flow off She shook the end of the hose and returned it to the hook below the window. Grabbing her things, she opened the back door and stepped into the house as the cool air of the air conditioner wrapped itself around her and embraced her body, heated from the Summer Sun.




The water had mixed in with the dirt on the ground and created a squishy mud puddle. The mud made moving hard for Kim, she struggled to turn her body and it felt like her limbs were going to rip from their joints at times. Looking over her shoulder she saw the colossal Titan of a woman thundering towards her. Her feet slamming into the soil with each step. She entered an almost sort of tunnel vision. The frantic screams of her friends faded as all she could focus in on was the approaching booming and shaking of the Titan’s foot falls. It was as if time slowed down as the foot swung overhead hung in the air. As she stared up at the wrinkles of the giant sole all she could hear was her heart rapidly beating in her chest. Stuck, trapped in the cold mud of a backyard an entire human about to be squished like any other garden bug. The Giantess shifted her weight and the foot started to descend. Kim couldn’t even scream as the colossal wall of flesh pressed her down into the dirt. In an instant everything went dark for her as she felt a chill rush through her body as the mud surrounded her. Immense weight pressing down on her tiny body as she felt the warmth of the titan’s foot on top of her fighting the cold of the mud below her. She couldn’t breathe and her body felt like it would pop like a grape at any second as she felt her self slowly fading away into the darkness.

 

*boom*

 

*THWICK-FWOOSH*

 

Kim was ripped out of the mud as air rushed past her as she felt her self being lifted up in the air. Her vision was blurry as her eyes stung with the mud water. She was stuck to something and it was moving through the air. She tried to move her body but it was still held in place by the think mud so she did the only other thing she could.

 

“HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!” She screamed as she flew through the air. The ride was short lived as she was slammed into the ground at a high speed. She felt winded as she was once more sealed in darkness. Another boom echoed in the distance before she once more was lifted up into the air.

 

"NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" She screamed out as she sailed though the air again. Her brain was going to fast to process what was happening to her as the wind ran through her muddy hair. Again it hung in the air for a brief second before slamming back down into ground. It felt like the hardest gut punch she had ever received.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" All Kim could do was scream. She didn’t know where she was or what was happening to her as she was once more lifted and slammed down again. Trapped in a sick cycle more twisted than her worst nightmares on a roller-coaster horribly out of control. Eventually the ground below her turned green. As she was slammed down again this time she returned to the strong smell of grass and she could see light peaking through in the distance. She rose once more as a blade of grass dangled down close by like a loose tassel at a parade. Kim finally started to understand where she had ended up but she wasn’t able to complete her thought as she again was slammed back into the ground. Only this time she stayed on the ground. The foot rose up with out Kim and sailed away into the distance. Kim wiping her burning eyes looked up through the haze of her vision to see the form of the colossal woman disappear through the canopy of the grass jungle. Just like that the horror show of a rollercoaster was finally over. Tears ran down Kim’s face as she started crying. Again rubbing her eyes that still stung from the muddy water and her nose that was clogged from the pollen Kim remembered why she rarely went outside in the Summer. And there she lay on the ground in the grass jungle, her body was weak and practically broken. No strength and no willpower to move on so she lay there in a muddy and crumpled mess. Shrunken down to the size of an ant by some unknown power and so easily abused by some oblivious Giant after almost being drowned by the stream of a watering can. Kim was done. She lay there in the dirt far below the grass blades like a bug, to drift off into the embrace of death.

The ground started to rumble. By this point Kim was no stranger to earthquakes at this size but this one was different from previous ones. When the giants took a step, the tremors quickly fade before another would come but this one was different. There was no rhythm to it, it was just a steady hum like the ground was vibrating but it was for sure growing in strength a mechanical hum buzzed through the air as Kim’s blood ran cold. The engine viciously roared as it approached. She could see it approaching over the canopy of the grass jungle. An enraged machine sat atop a monumental metallic plateau that was crawling towards her. The earthquake continued to grow as machine roared on Kim’s ears felt like they were bleeding as the metal monster scraped and groaned on its approach. The front rim passed over top of her as the air spun around into a whirl wind! Kim grabbed onto one of the exposed grass roots as she entered the tornado. Loose grass and small bits of dirt flew by battering, bruising and cutting her skin as and debris small or light enough was suck up by the motor. Up above the colossal blade each pass bringing it closer to her hiding spot.

*ZWOO ZWOO ZWOO ZWOO* The Blade spun around cleaving the top of the grass stalks some clean, some jagged ripped apart by duller parts of the blades. Kim couldn’t even hear her self scream as her legs were lifted off the ground. Kim wasn’t sure where this strength was coming from but somehow she was holding onto the grass against the upward pull of the blades motor ready to eviscerate her in an instant. Grass blades slammed into each other around her like cars falling from a bridge as the metal beast above roared out once more. The wheels that moved this monster squeaked like a metallic barn collapsing as the as the beast rolled. Kim’s throat was sore and her mouth most likely bleeding from swallowing coarse dirt in the air that made its way into her mouth as she screamed. The eerie sight above dominated the sky. The bolt head that held the blade in place looked like a giant, peering down at the grass lands below for anything that could make a good meal. Kim’s grip started to loosen. Panicked screaming ensued as she desperately tried to reconnect her hand to the root but her struggle only loosed her remaining grip till she lost that as well. She lifted up into the into the mess of grass blades spinning around and crashing into each other like the most violent alien abduction ever. She could hear the passing blades grow closer as all the tiny girl could do was scream. Suddenly Kim was falling, she bounced off the grass stalks and crashed back down to ground as the Sun light burst outward. Just as she was about to be sucked into the whirling blade of the machined it had passed enough to drop her back down to the ground. Kim puked, having no food in her system she vomited pure bile as her panicked and confused body did whatever it could to fix whatever was wrong with her. Lacerations ran up and down her arms, her lips were bleeding and eyes and nose were swollen, chest was frozen in pain her legs were too weak to stand. Still drowning in the roar of the passing machine her head was still spinning despite all odds some how she had survived being run over with a lawnmower.

 

“HA! H-HOLY SHIT! HAHAHA!” she sputtered insane laughter through a bloody mouth as she looked up at the black sky descending.

*squish*

Kim vanished beneath the hard rubber sole of the mans well worn steel toed boots. Her tiny body was no match for them as she was crushed into paste beneath the Father’s forward step. A patch of viscera remained in the dirt as the boot was raised. Kim’s squashed remains stuck to the tread as the boot sailed away over the lawn before it slammed back down. Green juice of the freshly cut grass staining the sole and her remains as they were overpowered by the lawn. Eventually she would fall loose somewhere, forever lost below the lawn. Having survived so much only to be stamped out like an ordinary insect by an oblivious man as he struggled and grunted against the machine he was using to trim his lawn. Never knowing about the tiny struggles of those below. All the hardship survived only to be ended so quickly. The man paused briefly wiping sweat from his brow before pushing on in the rising Summer heat. Hoping to be done before noon when the Sun would reach its peak. As he went insects and plant life alike were destroyed and crushed beneath him. Completely unaware of the entire world below him and just how fragile it could be. 

End Notes:


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11958