Lillis, Gullis & Brobs: Writing exercises by Giantbanana
Summary:

Just some old writing exercises I did back in 2019. Given it's unlikely I'll do anything else with these, I figured it wouldn't hurt to post them here for people to enjoy.

Scale factor relative to Lillis:

Lillis: 1x

Gullis: 72.66x (square root of 5280)

Brobs: 5280x

Basically: a Brob foot is a Lilli mile, and Lillis are as big to Gullis as Gullis are to Brobs


(Starting with only one: additional ones may be added whenever I feel like it.)

(Tags indicative of what can be in the shorts, not necessarily what's already "added" at the time of you reading this story.)


Categories: Vore, Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Nose, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5314 Read: 22267 Published: June 16 2022 Updated: June 19 2022

1. The Lawyer of Little Ones by Giantbanana

2. Julie's Nasal Residents by Giantbanana

3. The Sleeping Beauty by Giantbanana

4. Usurping the throne by Giantbanana

5. The titanesses of sports by Giantbanana

The Lawyer of Little Ones by Giantbanana

Miranda smirked to herself as the judge made the verdict that was in her favour. The gullis who had mistreated her lilli-clients were sentenced to many hours of community service, rehabilitation and a pricey fine. She was very glad she won the case, though was a bit upset that the gullis hadn't been sentenced to rehab with her...for she also had a permit for that. Still, The curly-haired brunette brought her face close to her desk, with her lips looming behind her puny clients. She brought her arms around them, as if she was discussing something private with them. People assumed it was a silent celebration about winning the case, which it was....but she also had another message, which she happily but silently sang so only they could hear it.


"Don't forget about payment my lovelies...~"



The 30 or so lillis all shuddered at their gigantic attorney's words. Not just because of the proximity of her lovely lips, but because they knew exactly what she meant. Because of the sheer size difference between brobs and lillis, the exchange rate of currency was, quite frankly, insane. It made sense though, given the amount of material in a brob penny was worth thousands if not millions for lillis. Even if adjustments had been made possible due to the banks being mostly digital...a brob penny was still worth a ton of lillis dollars...

Miranda knew this, but she didn't mind. In fact, her sheer amount of lilli clients made it possible to have a modest income, especially combined with tons of gulli clients and a few "kindhearted" brob clients. Still, she knew most lillis wouldn't be able to afford her services in full, so she made a rather....cheeky alternative method of payment. If a lilli or gulli couldn't fully pay her with money, they could partially pay her in services. This basically just meant: for a predetermined day, she could do as she pleased with the tinies...within certain limits of course. For example, she wouldn't devour any lilli or gulli, let alone paying clients. But insoles, cushions, toys....they were perfect for those kinds of "activities".

Most lillis didn't decice to go look for another lawyer. Partially cause they knew there was no better brob lawyer for "little ones" (kind brob lawyers were highly sought after as they had the least chance of being intimidated by the other party, they couldn't get crushed underfoot or eaten as a snack). But also because, quite frankly, Miranda was a downright stunning young lady in her mid twenties most people would do anything for to "get close". The fact she was mountain/skyscraper sized only added to her alluring effect....

Of course, this practice was completely legal. After all, it were brob judges who had to interpret the laws concerning "unconventional" methods of payment.... and they certainly benefitted from having the smaller races perform "labour" instead of paying....they got sore too you know. Even still, it wasn't a practice she enjoyed openly sharing in her professional life, at least not among other brobs. She found it much more amusing as some sort of "secret" that really wasn't a true secret. And also because she wouldn't sound professional or credible if she openly announced that she had dozens of lillis in her boots while making a case in defence of lillis that were.... unwillingly used as toys and insoles.

After whispering to her lilli clients, Miranda simply held her head close to her table, enjoying the idea of her lips looming behind them like enormous, pillowy walls. And also, of course, because she would want to hear anyhing the lillis might say, either amongst themselves or towards her. One brave lilli stood forward from the rest of the group, showing the gigantic lawyer he was going to talk to her. Being curious about what he would say, Miranda raised an eyebrow.....

"Uh, Miss Johnson? W-when will we have to fulfill our contract again? I... have to pick up my children from school today ...." he nervously said, having to crane his neck to try and look into her eyes, even if he was already level with her mouth....

The brunette brob smirked, a simple movement looking and sounding like a vast wall suddenly shifting as her lips moved a bit. She let the smirk hang for a few seconds, knowing the little man would fear she would just say "Right now" and stuff him wherever she pleased. But after those few seconds, she playfully whispered: "Next Sunday Mister Jackson, do not worry. Although I hope you didn't have anything else planned that day. The date was in the contract which you signed weeks ago, and I'd hate for you to not pay... If you don't show up, I'm afraid I'll have to charge you the full monetary rate....or give your place a little visit.~"

She wouldn't really pay him a personal visit if he didn't show up. After all, her feet would crush entire neighbourhoods if she went to a residential lilli-area. Still, he didn't know that, and the "threat" of a brob visiting a lilli or gulli area was always enough to persuade the little folk...

When Miranda realised the lilli man was too stunned to answer her tease, she giggled softly and sat up straight again. Her torso was now like a mountain before them... especially the bulge of her bosom, still a bit visible through her clothing. The brob lawyer placed her hand onto the table, next to the lillis, palm facing upwards and her index finger like a ramp in their direction. "So, shall we go now? Everyone climb aboard.~"

Julie's Nasal Residents by Giantbanana

Brobs have some of the strangest habits one could imagine. Their sheer size allows them to do things that are impossible for anyone else to do. Often these habits involve lillis or things in the lilli-scale. Even more often these habits are ways to 'brag'/'drive home' that they're so damn huge. Some subtle, some....not at all....

One of the strangest ones is easily a brob snorting lillis up her nose as if they're a powder(-drug). Reasons as to why these giantesses do it vary from case to case, but often it's a mix of "They smell/feel nice", "It's more original than the usual stuff" and "I dunno, I find it funny that so many fit in there". It's of course very easy for them to do, since lillis are pretty much dust-sized to them. All it takes is a small sniff and thousands go flying up into the cavernous nostrils from which some will never escape....

One lady who has taken a liking to 'snorting lillis' is Julie. Ever since she accidentally inhaled some during a Christmas dinner with her friends (when she wanted to taste them for the first time), she has kept doing it regularly. Eventually she also decided she likes the taste of lillis, but doesn't eat them nearly as often as her 3 voracious friends. Instead she prefers what she calls a more 'long-term-satisfactory' option: snorting them up. If left untouched (no sneezing/blowing/picking their nose/etc.), they could spend literal weeks inside her nostrils. Her body would provide the most basic of needs....albeit in a less than appetizing way....

Theoretically, a lilli does not need food for 3 weeks, although many can live longer because of their small mass. The more pressing issue of hydration is dealt with by.....nasty means. At their size, the biggest threat a lilli has within the nose is the snot that resides in it. Its natural function is keeping out dirt and dust...which is what lillis are. So while some (relatively speaking still dozens) get inhaled all the way to Julie's lungs, and subsequently dealt with by her body's antibodies, most get stuck in the layer of slime. Granted, it's not nearly as nasty when the brob is in perfect health (and most rarely aren't, superior genes after all).

Something the lillis inside Julie's nostrils need to watch out for is triggering her nose hairs too much. Yes, they are far bigger than lillis, but that doesn't mean that these sensitive hairs don't feel tiny things pushing against them. If too many of them get triggered, or a few get triggered a lot, then Julie will react with a sneeze to get the 'disturbance' out of her. She doesn't want to sneeze when lillis are inside her nostrils, it's a waste. But that's how her body reacts. Brobs can't control everything....like the weather of basic bodily functions....but they can control just about everything that's smaller than them....

In the few months since last Christmas, Julie has sucked thousands of lillis up her nose. All of these were either part of the 'collection' shared by her and her friends, or random groups of lillis she knew had no official documentations of any kind. But she wants to try something new. She wants to see what it's like to go 1 step further: snorting up cities, buildings, vehicles. If she ever finds a secluded city of lillis, they are sure to be met with a sky filled with 2 black holes that create the strongest of gales....

The Sleeping Beauty by Giantbanana

Bang

The sound of a meteor hitting the earth shook the entire system of shelves and desks covering the entire circumference of the room. More importantly, it shook the lillis and their cities quite a bit. When they looked towards the origin of the sound and shockwave, they weren't too surprised by the revelation. It was 1 am, and Indiana had fallen asleep at her desk, again. The 'bang' had been her head falling onto her textbooks, which had of course  also caused the 'earthquakes'.


Almost immediately did lillis begin to move over towards Indiana's study-desk, which was basically just one end of the shelves that hung from the walls. The 'perimeter' of that desk had been marked with some red tape, so the lillis wouldn't expand outwards onto it. After 10ish minutes, a crowd of lillis stood on that desk, in front of the sweet, yet massive face of the sleeping brob. Their goal was to wake her up. Not because they wanted her to leave, but because they didn't want her to have severe back-pain the next day because of her positioning.


Indiana was sleeping soundly, her face was turned so one of her cheeks was laying on the textbook she had been reading before crashing. Both her arms were also on the desk, as she'd also been taking notes as she read. The lillis started to move over to the giantess' massive face, some having to trek across her hands and arms in the process. As always, Indy's skin was as soft as it could be, for she took great care of herself.


Soon enough they were standing on the textbook, only a few hundred feet from the massive head. During that time, Indiana had started to lightly snore. Normally it was an adorable little sound coming out of a sweet girl. Of course, it was a loud rumbling to the lillis, who could feel the gusts coming out of her nostrils and mouth. This was why they stayed away from them, they could easily be inhaled by the sleeping brob. And no one wanted to have to tell her she did that, for she would be utterly devastated.


They all shouted as loud as they could, but nothing seemed to be able to wake her up. And they weren't keen on climbing up into her ears, for she could shift at any moment. Not only that, but she'd be upset if she found out they crawled in without asking. Instead they came up with a new idea, to send out a helicopter to find and alert one of the 2 other giantesses living inside the house.

...

So that's exactly what they did, a military helicopter got sent out of Indiana's study to find either Alexandra or Louise. Being lillis, they were plenty small to send the heli between any cracks around the doors. Soon enough they located one, Alexandra was still awake as well, for once being lazy and watching tv. They used a mix of flares and megaphones to catch her attention, after landing onto the coffee table in front of her.


Eventually the amazon saw them, sat up to lean in, and boomed: "What do a bunch of lillis want at this hour? I doubt it's something Indiana can't do better."

"Miss Alexandra! We need your help! Miss Indiana has fallen asleep at her desk, and we are unable to wake her up...or move her to bed." responded the soldiers. Of course they were unable to, Indiana may have been sweet, but she was still a 5.42 mile-tall giantesses compared to them, hardly 'dainty'.

Alex sighed as she shook her head. "Again? This is like the third time this month. That girl needs to learn to stop studying so late, and that much. She'd pass without studying, and that's all you need for a degree." The amazon then stood up and looked at the lillis again. "You'll be able to get back on your own, right? Cause let's face it, I'd wreck that heli you're in without even wanting to."


A minute later, Alexandra opened the door to Indiana's study, having had to pass through the blonde's bedroom first. All the lillis that were awake looked up at the woman in awe, they always forgot just how massive she was. Except the ones living around items belonging to her, they knew..... Alex was, after all, one of the tallest Brobs around at an impressive 7 feet in height.


"Alright, let's get this little girl to bed, where she should be." boomed Alexandra as she tucked one arm around Indiana's back and the other behind her knees. She then lifted her up, as if she weighed nothing. Of course, to Alex, she really didn't. But to lillis, she weighed a few billions tons.... 


"Night lillis" was all Alex boomed as she turned off the lights and carried Indiana into her bedroom. Alexandra was imposing, menacing, and a powerhouse, but she cared for Indiana as much as the lillis did. So they were allies on that front, even if Alex didn't always look down to see them.

Usurping the throne by Giantbanana
"All in favor?"
A vast majority of the hands in the room raise, with only a few exceptions
"It's decided then, starting January 1st 2020, Charlotte Belmont will be the new CEO of Belmont Enterprises."
The young brob just sits there with a self-satisfied smirk on her face. She'd only been an active member of the company almost a year, yet she was already being chosen as the next CEO of a multi-billion corporation. After the respectful applause stopped, the 5'0" lady stood up from her seat to give a small speech. Unknown to all in the room, her 3-inch chunky-heeled, leather ankle boots were filled with a special kind of insole. Her toes wiggled inside the boots and they drummed down upon the thousands of lillis trapped beneath her 'dainty' soles.
"Thank you, thank you. You truly are too kind to trust me with such an important position even though I have only been working here for a short while. But I promise I will not let any of you down! Belmont Enterprises will enter a new period of prosperity like you have never seen before!...."

This went on for a while, praising people for helping her, talking about how she wanted what was best for all. But of course, she was completely lying about most things. 'People helping her' were in actuality pawns she had masterfully manipulated to do her bidding and make things easier for her. She didn't care about what most of the people wanted, only herself and any others she accepted were too important to lose. Her entire life had been leading up to this moment, the moment where she went for a rich heiress to the leader of the biggest financial corporation in the world. Her eyes especially went to the lillis and gullis that were also part of the 'board of directors'. They had been the easiest to sway to her side, for they were puny compared to her. These people gulped as Charlotte let her eyes drill into their souls for a for a few seconds before moving on. A small smirk formed on the brob's lips as she got the idea to bring them into her office later to reward them for voting for her.

"....and of course I want to thank my dear mother most of all. Not only for creating this company and bringing it to where it is now, but also for teaching me almost everything I know. It's unfortunate she couldn't be here today because of her illness and I wish her a speedy recovery. Thank you mother, love you!"
------------
"They did what?!" asked 'Mother Belmont' to her only (biological) child. The disbelief was obvious in her eyes, something Charlotte took joy in.
"Elected me as CEO starting next year, mother." replied the heiress with great joy in her tone.
There was silence for a solid minute as the ill, 40-something year-old contemplated what her daughter had just told her. She knew something was up the moment Charlotte showed up at her mansion, but she hadn't expected this. Meanwhile the anticipation was agonizing for the younger woman, for she didn't know what to expect as a response.

"Congratulations Charlotte." was all the woman said, her tone sounding....honest. This confused the heiress, she had expected her mother to be furious for usurping her power while she was down. "You're not....mad?" was her response as she truly couldn't believe this was happening. Not often was she surprised, but this time she was.
"Why would I be mad? The fact that you were able to convince my board of directors that you were the better choice is proof you're ready. I expected it to happen eventually, I'm just surprised it happened so soon after graduating. And don't worry darling, I won't be fighting the decision when I get back. Besides, I'm turning 50 next year, sounds like a good age to retire, wouldn't you agree?"

It took Charlotte a while to respond, mostly because she was running simulations in her head on how this could somehow be a scheme. In the end she decided it wasn't, her mother seemed genuinely happy that her 'throne' had been usurped by her own daughter. She supposed it made sense, her mother cared about creating the Belmont legacy, and Charlotte and the company were that legacy. So having the power secured within her daughter's grasp was perfect for her.
"I suppose it is, mother, if you think there's nothing more for you to do in the company. I'm just surprised you're so...compliant with me pretty much usurping your throne."

The older woman laughed as she stood up and gently grabbed her daughter's shoulders. She stood quite a bit taller than her at 5'6", but that didn't seem to matter to her. "If anyone else had taken the shot, I would have parried the attack and brought down my full wrath upon them. But you're my legacy Charlotte, and so is Belmont Enterprises. If you'd have ended up as one of those 'gentle' brobs I would've treated you like dirt and you would have nothing. But I am very, very glad my daughter ended up being a true brob. In fact, your only 'flaw' is my fault. I'm sorry I passed down genes that made you no taller than 5 feet, I truly am. But I also know you more than make up for it with your personality and mannerisms....I know about what you do..."
"How do you-"
"I'm a Belmont, Charlotte, you know that we have ways to know things."

"Anyway, if you ever need advice, I'll still be here. I can only help with business-advice though, as far as I can tell you outclassed me in terms of interracial interaction when you turned 20."

"Thank you, mother. I will make you proud!"
"Charlotte, we both know you'll only be doing what you want to do, you don't care about what I want."
"Uhm......"
"That's good though, acting like a true Brobdingnagian!" 
....
"So anyway, how are those 'siblings' I got you? You liking them so far? Figured I could use the good PR and give you something to enjoy too." asked the older woman after her daughter was left speechless by how much praise she had gotten from her mother.
"Oh mother, you wouldn't believe the kinds of things I do with them...."
The titanesses of sports by Giantbanana
Author's Notes:

This one never fully finished, so it ends really abruptly. Just giving yall a heads-up on that so you don't get dissapointed.

Every single brob is impressive to lillis and gullis. Granted, it's easy when they are the size of respectively mountains or skyscrapers. But brobs that play sports/move actively/work out? Those are seen as embodiments of power and size. But even though they have the strength to shape landscapes, some are a lot nicer/softer on the inside than they would seem. Of course there are also those that look nice/cute, but house a surprising amount of physical strength.

Three prime examples of this are Indiana, Louise and Alexandra. All 3 are college-students with a passion for sports. Indy is a 5'5" cute 'Germanic' blonde, Louise a busty and toned 6'0" Caucasian brunette and Alexandra a 7'0" amazonian dark brunette with Bulgarian roots. Or to lillis: the same, but respectively 5.42, 6 and 7 mile tall mountains of woman. And the best part is: they're not cruel at all! They live together in a nice home, bought from the money made by both their academic and athletic achievements. It also is a safehaven/home for millions of lillis and a hundred-ish gullis. Agreed to by all 3 girls, but proposed by the gentle Indiana.

But anyway, this house also has its own private fitness hall in the basement (thank you sponsors- and scholarships for making this possible). And these ladies use it just about daily, Indy less than the other 2. And today is one of those days where they do their most elaborate workouts of the week..... And you bet lillis are gonna be involved in many ways....   

.....

It was a Saturday like many others before it. This meant that Indy, Alex and Louise would be working out from roughly 8 to 12 am. Lillis had gotten up early to be there in time to watch the breathtaking sights known as "brobs  working out". They had also been asked by Indy to be their 'observers and stat/progress-trackers'. To be fair though, everyone knew that was just an excuse to let them in their gym.

They were already scattered all over the place when 3 sets of pounding quakes (their sizes could be heard in their footsteps alone) could be heard, each being stronger than the previous ones. Soon enough the door opened and the 3 athletic titans stepped into the room.

Indiana was the first to enter and was wearing a slightly older volleyball outfit of hers. This meant she was clad in tight black/grayish short shorts barely coming past the main 'bulge' of her thighs, as well as a blue shirt with the names of her university and sponsors on it, fitting her form nicely. On her feet were black gym shoes with white soles and a dark pink colour here and there.

Second was Louise, and she was dressed in a way where more skin was shown, though not as much of her legs. She was wearing some tight black sweatpants that came down to her shins. Her torso was only covered by a black sports bra that was a bit too tight for her mighty D-cups. This meant that all skin except her breasts and matching area of her back were visible. Her feet were clad in gray gym shoes with white soles.

Last but not least was Alexandra. The tall woman had gray sweatpants on her legs, covering all 3.67 feet (read: feet=miles) from her hips to her ankles. Her torso was clad in a comfy black tank top that fit her perfectly, not too tight, not too loose (not that loose clothes were even a thing at her size). Her equally titanic feet were clad in the largest pair of black and white gym shoes any of them had ever seen.

It was an amusing sight, as each girl could look over the previous one's head with ease. Indy's head came up to Louise's nose, and Louise's head just barely reached Alex's chin. They looked around and saw the dark patches all over the place, Indy giggling softly, Louise chuckling in content and Alex rolling her eyes but still chuckling a little bit.

"My my, it seems our gym has been invaded by the lillis once more. We really ought to do something about that." Louise teased as she was the one most used to training around lillis. "I think it's great they love us so much they keep coming back to watch and get involved! Even if you 2 are pretty rough with them..." Indy said as she waved at the countless lillis around. She couldn't see all of them, but they could all see her. "I'm not rough with them, they just get in my way. If they wanna watch, fine by me. But it's their responsibility to not get caught somewhere against my body." Alex boomed as she looked around. She didn't mind lillis, but she wasn't gonna soften her behaviour just because they were around. In her mind she reasoned: "They survived weeks on my scalp, I'm pretty sure they'll be fine."

"The little things know I'm just kidding, don't you little ones?" Louise boomed to stop this little 'argument' and get to their exercise. She heard faint yet perceptible sound coming from all over the place. "See, they know I would never get rid of them. But if they're gonna watch me, they're gonna get involved too. No way I'm allowing laziness.~"

Indy nodded and looked around. "Well I'm gonna allow them to watch just fine. If they wanna join me though, they just need to ask.~" she cooed. Then Alex just threw her arms around the shoulders of her 2 friends, easily reaching from Indy's right shoulder to Louise's left shoulder. "Well I'm gonna mind my own business. If they get caught under me, too bad for them. If they wanna get caught under me, well then they're lucky I guess. I get in 'the zone' when I work out, and no lilli is gonna make me lose focus.....Unless of course they're, you know, gonna get crushed underneath the weight I lift, then I'll give them time to move. I'm not that rough!"

They then moved to the exercises they wanted to do first. Alex moved to the weights, planning on maintaining her strong physique. Louise went over to the mats to do some warm-up cardio. Indy walked over to the treadmills, cross-trainers, stair steps and exercise bikes. Indy moved very carefully, making sure to look where she stepped. Louise glanced down regularly to make sure she wouldn't step on visible masses. Alex, well she just walked over without a care in the world. Granted, the floor to those areas were clear, as the lillis had learned their pattern of exercise.

When Indy reached the treadmill, she was happy (but not surprised) how many lillis were gathered on it. Not on the conveyor of course, but on the control board and some on the handles. The blonde smiled brightly when she stepped onto the treadmill, her chest being just above the lillis.

"Hello down there little ones! Are you ready for a fun workout? Or at least, are you ready to have fun watching my workout?~" she cooed happily as she reached towards the console. She softly shooed away any lillis standing on the buttons she needed to press, not willing to put so much (literal) pressure on them at this time. As soon as the necessary buttons were clear, Indy started to change the settings that were fit best for her.

When she went to press start, she found there were many lillis standing on them. Curious as she was, she raised an eyebrow as she observed them from above. She then saw that they all simultaneously jumped, and was legitimately surprised when the conveyor below her started to slowly move. Their synchronised jump has actually managed to push down the 'start'-button. This of course caused Indy to smile brightly and even laugh a little. "Wow, you guys pressed start for me, how nice of you! And legitimately impressive for lillis, especially cause that's not that sensitive a button. But still, thanks dears.~"

She stopped talking because the conveyor was starting to get up to speed, and Indy needed go start focusing on it so she wouldn't fall. Not that anyone complained, because they got to see the breathtaking sight of Indy running right in front of them. They felt the pounds her feet made against the conveyor travel all the way up to where they were. They heard these pounds as well, but also the vast amounts of air being in- and exhaled by the blonde as she has reached a fast jogging-pace. But most importantly of all, they saw her move... If one were to look over the edge, they would see her shorts-clad legs move gracefully yet with clear power. Her arms were in the optimal 'running position', being being roughly 90° at the elbow. Up in the sky, the near-divine face of Indy stared in front of her, her blue eyes like everlasting beacons of light, and her dirty-blonde hair swinging up and down behind her head as a 'straight' ponytail. But perhaps most importantly, especially given their location, was Indiana's torso. Or rather, the 2*ahem* mountains covered by the tight blue fabric of her shirt. Even while wearing the proper underwear for a workout (sportsbra and comfiest underwear), not all the swinging could be prevented. And given the proximity as well as their sheer size compared to the lillis, it was hard not to focus on them....

During that time, Alex had reached the many weights. There was only 1 bench, but there were plenty of dumbbells and interchangeable weights laying around in appropriate shelves and such.

But the equipment is not what matters in this situation, it was the titanic brunette making her way towards it. Though Alex looked like a tall, athletic girl around 6 feet tall proportionately, she was still a lumbering 7 foot tall Amazonian. The fact she was proportionate only added to her mass, as she wasn't as lanky as one would expect.

And just like one would expect, she did not even acknowledge the presence of lillis around the weights. A few stragglers had been standing on the ground, and they were soon met with the sight of Alex' massive sneakers filling their sky as they came down upon them. Some of them got caught between the threads as she continued along her way, while others were left on the ground, unable to move because of the pressure that had just been on them. Alexandra of course hadn't even seen those lillis.

Soon enough the titaness reached her destination and grabbed a pair of dumbbells. She then sat down on the edge of the bench and started to train her arms. The bench also had daring lillis on them, daredevils that had wanted to be caught beneath the legs and rear of the Amazonian. But those had been located closer towards the middle of the bench, so they were narrowly missed by the toned twin-meteor that had descended rapidly.

A minute or 2 after Alex had sat down, the lillis around her broke from their trances. After all, she was an amazing sight to behold. Soon enough, the bravest and most curious among them started to move towards the towering titaness. Only her arms moved as she did her exercise, the rest was perfectly still. The ones on the ground approached the sneakers and started climbing onto the massive footwear, while the ones on the bench were drawn towards the rear before them. It would take great courage to approach the toned globes, grab hold of the tight fabric around it, and then start climbing up Alex's body.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11943