Jessica by r5868
Summary: Your ex starts working out with little results so you try to help her out with what you thought were protein pills.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2345 Read: 39419 Published: June 24 2009 Updated: June 24 2009

1. Chapter 1 by r5868

2. Chapter 2 by r5868

3. Chapter 3 by r5868

4. Chapter 4 by r5868

Chapter 1 by r5868

I awoke to the vibrations of my phone telling me I had a text message, it was from my ex girlfriend Jessica, even though we had broken up over a year ago we still liked to stay in touch. We actually became quiet close recently, we talked much more and had even had sex a few months ago but she had a new boyfriend now... but damn do I miss having that girl in bed, at 5'8" she was only shorter than me by 2 inches, she had legs for days and an extremely skinny, tan body with big, round C cup breasts and the tightest pussy a guy could ask for. She always tanned so her skin was a nice golden brown which complimented her light brown hair and blue eyes nicely. Her text had simply read "Hey" as our conversations always start. After awhile of talking to her she mentioned her new work out routine.

"Yeah i go to the gym every day now." She said.

"Thats cool what work outs do you do?" I replied

"Just run and do some crunches, it sucks though I'm not seeing any results and I've been doing it for months."

I read the text and thought of her sleek skinny body looking more athletic and lean.

"Damn you would look so sexy with a little muscle on you :)" I texted back after enjoying the thoughts of her new body.

"Too bad the gym is'nt working, i still look the same as always."

"I think I can help you out with that." I said thinking of the  protein pills a friend of mine gave me after he quit weight training.

 "Really? Come over and show me my parents are out of town for the whole month." She responded.

"Alright." I replied happily still thinking of what the pills would do to her already hot body.

As I pulled into her driveway I remembered all the good times I've had with Jessica. I started regretting breaking up with her, and knowing that her parents were gone meant anything could happen, I started to get excited at the memories of the amazing sex we'd had, the way she moaned, how tight her pussy was, the way she grasped my dick as tight as she could and pulled me onto the bed... My thoughts were dissrupted by the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered

"Are you gonna come knock on the door or do I have to come carry your ass into my house?" Jessica said with a laugh. She was always joking about everything.

" I'm on my way." I chuckled as I got out of my car.

As I walked up to the door I could feel my heart racing, before I could even ring the doorbell the door swung open and there stood Jessica.

"Hey there." she said with a grin, she was wearing a blue tank top and short shorts that made her ass and long legs look sexier than ever.

"Hey." I said nervously with a wave, I stepped into her house and proceeded up the stairs to her room. As I set down on her bed she walked into the room still smiling.

"So, how are you gonna help me with my workouts?" She asked.

"These." I pulled the bottle of pills from my pocket.

"I'm looking to be lean hun, not a she-hulk." She said doubtfully.

"Oh they're not steroids, they're protein pills, they won't bulk you up or anything just give you that extra boost to get what you want, you take them before you work out.

"Oh ok well I guess it would'nt hurt to try, speaking of working out I have to get to the gym." She said realizing the time and turning towards her closet to get her gym clothes

"Wait Jessica..." I said as I put my hand on her shoulder and turned her facing me again "I sorta thought... you know since your parents are gone we could... you know fool around again, for old times sake." She looked me straight in the eyes and bit her lip as if she was thinking deeply.

"I... I can't... You know Jake, my boyfriend... I could'nt do that to him... I'm sorry, but thank you for these." She said holding up the container. "I really have to go though."

"Oh... ok." I said dissapointed. I walked out of the room and down stairs.

"I really appreciate the help, I'll tell you if they work." She yelled from upstairs.

"Sure anytime..." I said trailing off as I walked out the door and back to my car.

 

Chapter 2 by r5868

About a week later i got a call on my phone, it was Jessica.

"Hey! Those pills are working great, you have to come see me I started doing even more than running and crunches I want to see what you think." She said in a happy tone.

"Haha alright I'll be over in a second." I said and hung up. I couldn't help but think of the things we could do with her parents still gone, but the thought of getting let down last week ruined it.

Jessica answered the door with the same cheery attitude as last week but this time she had a long sleeve shirt on and jeans.

"Your dressed a little odd for summer, aren't you hot?" I asked

"Yeah but I don't want to show you all my improvement at once." She said with a seductive smile.

"Alright." I said with a laugh as i walked in.

"O.k. sit right here." She said as she sat me down in a recliner. "Don't get any ideas." She said with a wink as she stepped back and placed her hands on the button of her jeans.

"So first...." she said as she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, "Along with running I started doing squats after you gave me those pills." She proceeded to slip out of her jeans revealing her long, tanned legs now toned and defined. Her ass was now lifted and perfectly round and looked amazing in the black thong she was wearing.

"Wow." I said, I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Mmmm yeah and you haven't even seen the rest." She said in a seductive voice. She slipped the shirt off slowly to reveal her now nicely toned stomach, the muscles in her arms are nicely defined too.

"Wow, Jessica you look amazing." I stammered.

"Haha yeah i know and it's all thanks to those pills, oh speaking of those, do they do anything else?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I think my boobs are getting bigger too, I can hardly fit into a C now, and I think I'm getting taller, my shoes are tight now and watch stand up."

I followed her order, she got as close as she could, our lips almost touching.

"I don't know, your still shorter than me, maybe those are side effects." I suggested.

"Yeah maybe," she said still standing close "I never thanked you properly for those." She said with a smile, "I think I owe you something." She said with a seductive smile. She started running her hands up and down my hips and with each pass she moved them closer to my dick until she firmly grasped my package.

"Um yeah..." I stammered feeling a tingling feeling throughout my body.

She put more pressure on my dick causing me to sit back down in the recliner, she moved in closer till i could feel her breath on my lips I closed my eyes waiting for what would happen.

"No... I can't do this, I can't cheat."

"What?" I said as i felt the pressure come off my dick.

"My boyfriend.... I'm sorry I just can't." She said as she stepped back and bit her lip, " I have to get to the gym anyway, I'm really sorry." She said as she walked to her kitchen table, she picked up the bottle of pills and took more than you remembed being the right dose. She walked back, picked up her clothes and ran upstairs to get changed.

"Damn." I said in dissapointment. She looked amazing I thought to myself as I let myself out.

Chapter 3 by r5868

As the end of the month came up I realized Jessica's parents would be coming home soon.

"Shit." I thought "Four weeks alone and she didn't do shit with me."

Still thinking about it I noticed there was a message on my phone, it was her.

"Hey it's Jessica, call me back when you get this, I need to talk to you."

I dialed her number and waited.... no answer.

"Ok, her parents will be back in a few days theres no way I'm letting this oppurtunity pass me up." I said out loud as I grabbed my keys and headed off to Jessica's.

I pulled into her driveway and as I walked up I thought about what I would say to her. I knocked on the door and waited. She didn't answer. I knocked again and still no answer. I opened the door slowly and peeked my head inside.

"Hello?" I asked, the house was dark and there was no answer. I walked inside and looked around.

"I'm up here." Jessica shouts from her room.

I walked up the stairs slowly because I could hardly see.

"Why do you have all the lights off?" I asked as I walked in to the room assuming she was in there.

"Don't worry about it." Said a voice from across the room.

"Jessica?" I asked as my eyes adjusted and I could see the silouette of her sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, it's me." She said, "Close the door."

I did as she said and the room became completly dark. The bed squeeked as she stood up, I could hear her foot steps coming closer until she was standing directly in front of me.

"These pillls... They've done so much for me, I want to thank you properly." She said seductivly into my ear.

I feel her hand slip into my pants, she starts to stroke my dick with one finger. I feel her press her lips against mine and she slides her tongue into my mouth and sticks it all the way to the back of my throat. Once I got up she squeezed my dick harder than she had ever before.

"Ha you've been working out alot haven't you?" I asked suprised at the force of her grasp.

She giggles at the comment then slams me into the door with so much force it knocked the wind out of me.

"Ow.... Jess... what was that for?" I gasp out.

Still pressed firmly against the door she squeezed harder on my dick.

"Your getting a little rough that hurts." I said as the presssure on my dick increased. "O.k. it's really starting to hurt.... Let up a little... Ow Jessica?" She won't respond.

"Ow Jess stop!" I start to raise my voice as the pain gets worse, "Jess STOP IT!" It's getting too much to bear now I drop to my knees to try and escape her grasp but she follows untill I'm laying on the ground almost in tears from the force of her grasp. When I was on the ground I felt the pressure come off my dick and be put on my face.

"Jessica, what are you doing!" I yelled as I realized she was stepping on my face with her bare foot. "You aren't Jessica!." I yelled.

She flicked the lights on.

"Haha smell my feet." She chuclkes as she wiggled her toes on my face. It was Jessica I recognized her voice. "Open your mouth." She said in a more serious tone.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Come on open up!" She said raising her voice and putting more pressure on my face,

I obeyed. She ran her big toe around my lips then put it into my mouth and rubbed it on my tongue. She took it out, walked back to her bed, and sat down.

"What was that?!" I asked as I jumped to my feet.

"Mmm your like my little slave." Jessica says smiling seductivly.

"Your LITTLE slave?" I asked "What are you talking about?"

 

Chapter 4 by r5868

She pulls me on top of her by my shirt and begins kissing me passionitly. I kiss her back soft at first, then harder and harder. She rips off my shirt with one hand while she rubs my dick up and down with the other.

"What about your boyfriend?" I asked her rembering all the other times.

"Dont worry about him." She says with a smile as she arches her back and her tank top and bra straps pop and expose her perfect breasts. She grabs the top of the shirt and tears it down the middle revealing the rest of her sculpted body. She begins kissing me again and turned me over, she unbuttons my pants and slips them off along with my underwear. I did the same to her.

"Oh yes." She moaned as she mounted me. She slid my dick into her slowly and let out a long gasp as she did. Even at her height her vag was still tighter than ever. She began sliding up and down slowly at first but then picking up speed. Her boobs bounced freely in rythm with her thrusts and she let out gasps each time she slid my dick further into herself.

"Oh yeah oh yeah..." she moaned as she kept speeding up faster and faster until she was saying it loudly.

We rolled over so I was on top and I began thrusting as hard as I could. As I pumped harder and faster she wrapped her long legs around my waist and helped me thrust, "OH OH OH!!" she screamed as every muscle in her body was flexed, she looked like an amazon goddess. We both screamed with pleasure as we both kept pumping together until she screamed at the top of her lungs and had an orgasm. I pullled out of her and shot my load onto her hard abs. We both lay there panting and sweating in pleasure and slept together for the last night we had.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1194