Big Enough by Wizalex
Summary:

Melissa's boyfriend leaves her for a taller, bustier girl. Luckily, all Melissa has to do is become big enough for him again.


Warning for excessive sexual content.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4546 Read: 16841 Published: June 14 2022 Updated: June 16 2022
Story Notes:

My first story here, hope you all enjoy. This one is complete and has three chapters, with a focus on a growing woman and casual humiliation.

1. Chapter 1: Big is Good by Wizalex

2. Chapter 2: Bigger is Better by Wizalex

3. Chapter 3: Biggest takes all by Wizalex

Chapter 1: Big is Good by Wizalex
Author's Notes:

In which Melissa is dumped and quickly finds a rebound.

Melissa started the day at 5ft tall, with a boyfriend, Jacob. Neither of these things were still true by the end of the day. Jacob had towered over her at a height of over 6ft, but her height was the only small thing about her. Melissa’s wide hips, bubble butt and F cup tits could in no way be described as small.

 

Her boyfriend had appreciated those things and Melissa had appreciated the large things he had to offer in return. Jacob's cock was a beastly 10 inches, with a girth that neither he nor Melissa could close their hands around. Melissa had spent many hours sucking on Jacob's huge dick, swallowing as much cum as she could coax out of it.

 

Then Felicia came into the picture. A stunning, 6ft tall model, with G cup tits and an ass you could rest a tray of drinks on. Jacob took one look at her in the bar and never looked away.

 

She had the nerve to grind herself on Jacob, smirking back at Melissa as she lay claim to the massive rod indenting Jacob's too tight jeans. Jacob looked back with an apologetic shrug, as he allowed himself to be led by Felicia away from the dancefloor, away from Melissa, leaving her with the memory of her ex-boyfriend and a raging jealousy of Felicia.

 

Distraught and enraged, Melissa found the hottest guy she could see. Toned muscles, short blonde hair and already sporting a bulge, he looked enough like Jacob to do the trick. Melissa took the lead, flaunting her curves in front of him as he ogled her without shame.

 

After successfully getting the new guy to invite her back to his flat, Melissa set about using her charms on her new conquest. Pushing him back onto his bed, Melissa straddled his chest as she removed her clothing. Discarding her top, she cupped her huge tits.

 

"Am I big enough babe? Do you think I can swallow your cock between my huge titties?"

 

"I think you're welcome to try," replied the blonde guy.

 

Taking off her bra, Melissa's tits were revealed, her nipples already hard. As the guy began to fondle her breasts, Melissa swiftly removed his trousers and pants.

 

"Ohh, someone is definitely pleased to see me." Melissa said as she started stroking the semi-erect cock. She hid her disappointment that the new guy didn't quite match up to Jacob in that department, but it was still big, probably 8 inches, at a guess.

 

The guy was fully hard in a matter of seconds, as Melissa slid down his chest to allow her to suck his cock. Without issue, Melissa slowly took all of it into her mouth, then her throat, moaning as she tasted the slick precum, a sweeter taste than she was used to with Jacob, but just as welcome.

 

"Am I big enough for you babe? Big enough to swallow you?" Melissa gasped, bringing herself up from her new suck toy.

 

"I thought you wanted to put it between your tits. Could you not manage that?"

 

Melissa was affronted. Of course she could put it between her tits. She just wanted to lube it up first. Who did this guy think he was?

 

Angrily, Melissa grabbed her tits and tried to squish the guy's dick between them. She watched as the guy smirked, seeing his cock stick out of the end of her cleavage.

 

"I guess maybe you aren't big enough to swallow all of me."

 

This prick. This guy thought he was better than her just because her tits couldn't completely cover his dick. Just like Jacob. In fact, worse than Jacob because at least Jacob's cock was sufficiently big enough to brag about.

 

"Guess we'll stick with your mouth then, slut" said the guy, as he thrust forward, past Melissa's plush lips and into her shocked mouth.

 

Shock changed to anger, then fury. Melissa quickly picked up the pace, determined to make this guy cum as soon as she could, both to prove that he couldn't hope to withstand her and to get out of this jerk's place as soon as possible.

 

As Melissa continued to suck on the guy's dick she had the odd sensation that it was getting smaller.

 

Typical, she thought, not only is he a jerk, but he can't even keep it up.

 

Determined to finish him off before he went completed limp, Melissa intensified her technique. Soon, she heard the guy groaning in a high pitch voice and couldn't help but giggle as she felt the warm cum shoot into her mouth.

 

Weird, it's not going straight down my throat, I really thought he was bigger than that.

 

She greedily swallowed the cum, then decided to tease the jerk a bit more. His cock was obviously going soft at this point, it felt tiny, but if she closed her eyes maybe she could imagine it was just the tip of a much larger cock.

 

So Melissa closed her eyes and continued sucking. She felt the bucking of the guy below her, but she didn't relent. She was going to show this guy just how good she was at sucking cock and swallowing cum. His cock felt tiny now, it couldn’t have been an inch long. He really must be a grower, Melissa thought as she imagined Jacob's soft cock, at a proud 6 inches. She'd had guys hard who were smaller than Jacob was soft.

 

Melissa was snapped out of her memories by the miniscule spurt of cum arriving on her taste buds. Feeling with her tongue, Melissa realised that the now obviously flaccid cock must have slipped out of her mouth at some point. Eager to drain the guy of everything he had, she located a small, inch long object with her tongue and sucked it into her mouth.

 

Melissa was startled as the tiny object was sucked fully into her mouth, so much so that she opened her eyes and looked around at a changed world.

 

Her ass now completely covered the bed, the guy was nowhere to be seen and as she raised her head up she banged it on the 10ft high ceiling. At a guess, Melissa was about 4 times her former height, with the proportions to match. She picked up her tiny bra and giggled, seeing that the cups could no longer even cover her expansive areola.

 

Feeling the tiny object contained within her mouth, realisation dawned on Melissa. She smiled as she toyed with the guy now fully at her mercy.

 

I guess I got big enough to swallow him, she thought as she took in her new surroundings. Without hesitation, Melissa loudly gulped down the tiny jerk, smiling as he joined his meagre cum contribution in her stomach.

 

Getting out of his apartment now was going to be a pain.

 

Unless…

 

_

 

Melissa's huge fist broke though the floor of David's apartment. He'd heard the enthusiastic session downstairs, but had been trying to block it out with the sound of his TV. This was more difficult to ignore. As the hole in his floor widened, Melissa's hand reached out and grabbed David, dragging him into the apartment below.

 

"Hey babe. Do you think I'm big enough to swallow all of you?"

 

The 20ft tall, ridiculously curvaceous woman looked at her prey, then gleefully began undressing him.

 

"I hope you've got something nice and big to work with, the last guy was disappointingly small, it turns out."

 

David was terrified, but the sight of Melissa's incredible body was enough to make his dick forget about his own safety and think purely about his need to cum in that enormous pussy.

 

Having unwrapped her new toy, Melissa appraised his cock.

 

"Hmm, that's disappointing. I think you might be even smaller than the last guy. It's a bit difficult to tell though. I'll take a closer look."

 

Melissa smiled as she lifted David to her lips and engulfed his dick between them.

 

"Definitely smaller," Melissa said between sucks, "I can even move my tongue around without bumping into it."

 

Melissa's tongue was doing a good job and soon David came into Melissa's mouth. As he did so, he noticed two things. One: The apartment was suddenly a lot bigger than it had been. Two: Melissa was even bigger than that.

 

Melissa had her eyes open this time, so saw the dwindling man frantically try to find a way to escape as she loudly gulped down his cum.

 

"I wonder if there's more left in you. You seem a bit too small to have your cock sucked now though."

 

In thought for a moment, Melissa's free hand drifted to her pussy, which was so hungry and hadn't been pleased all evening.

 

"I know! You are way too small to have your cock sucked, but my pussy always needs company."

 

Using one hand to hold her pussy open wide, Melissa inserted David, who easily slid into the dripping wet cavern. David frantically squirmed inside her, but there was no purchase. Melissa's pussy was far too wet to allow him to climb back out.

 

"Ooh, that's good. Make sure you squirm, I like it when things vibrate in my pussy."

 

As the tiny man writhed around inside her, Melissa blocked the exit with her massive hand, playing with her clit as she continued to grow. Her wandered back to her breasts, tracing tight circles around her right nipple as she whimpered in pleasure.

 

"Ooh, I think I was right. I think I'm getting out of here soon."

 

David's squirming was getting less noticeable, but Melissa's own play was getting more vigorous. As she approached orgasm, her gargantuan tits broke though the walls, into the adjacent apartments. At her climax, anyone near enough to the giantess' growing love cave may have heard the crunching noise of David being pulverised by the intense convulsions of her pussy.

 

As the apartment building collapsed around her, Melissa stood at her new height of over 100ft, entirely naked and ready to see if she was big enough for Jacob now.

End Notes:

Let me know what you like/dislike so far. This story is already complete, so I'll post the next two chapters over the next few days, but feedback may impact future stories.

Chapter 2: Bigger is Better by Wizalex
Author's Notes:

Having been disappointed by the quality of guys available so far, Melissa heads out to the big city.

As Melissa casually strolled through the city, crushing cars and civilians underfoot as she went, she decided she was in no rush to get to Jacob. She was far more interested in discovering just what her new size was capable of. She found a nearby apartment building, reaching her chest at a height of about 10 storeys. Lifting up her titanic tits, she called out to the inhabitants.

 

"Hey guys, I need to check if my boobs are big enough yet. I'm gonna use your building to test them out."

 

Lowering her breasts onto the building, the roof slowly crumbled, unable to withstand the huge weight. Descending to her knees, Melissa allowed her tits to plough through the inadequate architecture, licking her lips as she watched tiny people attempt to escape, only to be crushed by her encroaching tits or collected into Melissa's waiting grasp.

 

As she finally toppled herself forward, the building was completely lost under the gigantic body that had reduced it to rubble. The six remaining survivors lay trapped and stunned on an enormous palm, as they were lifted towards Melissa's smirking face.

 

"I think I might be too big for tiny little buildings now." Melissa pouted as she looked down at her tits.

 

"Can you guys believe that my boyfriend just left me for a girl with bigger tits than me?"

 

The captive former inhabitants of the building remained cowering and speechless, but Melissa wasn't really waiting for their opinions. She rolled over, onto her back, dropping the tiny insects in the vast region between her boobs.

 

"I mean, look at how massive they are. I bet none of you have ever had the chance to even see tits this big before."

 

As she continued talking to her newfound audience, Melissa groped her breasts, squeezing them and pushing them closer together. Trapped in a shrinking canyon of cleavage, the tiny people began to panic, with one resident, Ryan, attempting to run towards the only possible exit from this size-obsessed giantess.

 

"I have a special treat for all of you. Not only do you get to see these tits, I'm gonna let you all touch them. You're gonna be so overwhelmed by my tits though, I think you might just die." Melissa shrugged, jostling the people standing between her breasts.

 

Her titanic tits finally met and Melissa could feel five struggling bugs writhing between them, with no hope of escape. Gently increasing the pressure, their bodies began to cave under the incredible force Melissa was capable of exerting over their bodies. One by one, they lost their futile battles, their bodies obliterated as Melissa continued to swell, her lengthening legs destroying the buildings in front of her feet, her expanding ass smothering a rapidly increasing number of houses, along with their unfortunate occupants.

 

Ryan had made it as far as Melissa's stomach, but the distance between him and escape was growing every second. The vast open plain of Melissa's skin was more easily survived than the crushing pressure of her tits, but still not a place he could survive for long. Confident that the giantess could not possibly see him past her huge and expanding bust, he continued running.

 

_

 

Lying in the wreckage of multiple buildings, her legs blocking the roads around her, Melissa was horny. The last few guys she'd tried to have pleasure her had failed and she was hoping to get off at least a couple more times before she met Jacob.

 

If I turn up all bothered and horny, Jacob will think I'm obsessed with him or something. Melissa thought as her hand once again traced their way down to her pussy. Guess I have to sort it out myself though.

 

Reaching down, Melissa's fingers encountered something long, hard and metallic. Trembling in satisfaction at her find, Melissa lifted it up into the air, catching the sound of pathetic little bugs screaming as she did so.

 

"Aww, it's a tiny little toy bus with tiny little bug people in."

 

Bringing the bus closer to her face, Melissa inspected the occupants. There were about twenty of them, most looking to be in their twenties. Melissa even recognised a couple of them, Shania, a girl with no tits and apparently no shame from the stories Melissa had heard and April, a posh, busty and surprisingly prude girl. The doors had been caved in at some point during Melissa's recent activity, so there was no escape for any of them. Melissa noticed the words 'Party Bus' emblazoned on the side and smiled cruelly at the passengers.

 

"Hey, how come you guys are having a party without me? Were you scared that I might draw attention away from all the flat titty girls? You know I'm talking about you Shania. I think I should get to join in too. I'm a little bit big for your tiny party though, so we're going to use a new venue."

 

Rolling the wheels of the bus across her breasts, she gradually lowered the front of the bus to face her ravenous pussy.

 

"My pussy is very welcoming. She's also very hungry right now. Look, you can see her drooling, waiting to receive a tasty snack!"

 

Melissa's pussy was indeed soaking wet, dripping down her thighs and onto the ground below. Puddles were forming below her, slowly spreading out.

 

"For some reason, guys never go down on me. Despite how many great blowjobs I give them, they say they don't like it when I cum all over their face. I really don't get it, I love it when they do it to me."

 

The bus had reached her pussy lips now and Melissa sighed in pleasure as the hard, phallic object entered her.

 

"It feels so good to have something big and hard inside me again. I hope you can keep up though, my pussy is pretty rough on tiny dicks that are way too small for her."

 

As Melissa repeatedly thrust the bus in and out, the metal walls buckled and the glass in the front windscreen broke, raining down on the passengers, along with a large quantity of Melissa's fluids. With nowhere for the giantess's cum to drain, it began to slowly build up inside the bus. The passengers, having fallen to the back of the bus, found themselves assaulted by the rain of Melissa's lubrication, their feet slow to move in the viscous fluid that was surrounding them, an unfortunate few entirely drenched in the barrage.

 

Shania noticed it first. Having avoided most of the cum onslaught, she looked on in horror as April and Trey started shrinking, losing inches of height to begin with. Then, April's formerly impressive D cups seemed to deflate, her breasts were reduced to nothing, leaving her as flat chested as any of the guys around her. Eyes flitting around the bus, Shania stared slack-jawed as Trey's impressive bulge shrivelled away. She'd tried Trey's dick before, she knew he was at least 9 inches. Looking at his package now though, it was impossible to tell he even had a dick. Turning away from her friends, Shania tried to climb further up the bus.

 

Melissa was still growing though and the amount of cum she produced was increasing. The occasional drops into the bus were now enough to splash onto every passenger, sealing their doom. Shania's hair was drenched and she turned her head back to the others to avoid the worst of the splashes. April and Trey were now less than a foot tall and unable to keep their heads above the rising level of Melissa's pleasure. Accidently swallowing some down, April immediately vanished, reduced to a size invisible to the naked eye and was subsequently crushed by the frantic flailing of Shania, as she fell into the pool of cum.

 

Melissa was getting annoyed now. The bus was way smaller than when she first inserted it and it hardly compared to Jacob's dick.

 

I really do have to do everything myself. Useless insects.

 

Melissa moved one hand to the edge of her pussy, starting to flick her clit as she kept the other hand firmly grasping the end of the bus.

 

The bus was filling even more rapidly. As the shower of cum filled it to the halfway point, no passengers were left at a height of over several inches. With no refuge from the flood, they all lost consciousness, drowning in the insatiable pussy of the giantess.

 

Melissa was close to climax now, her pussy ready to eject the miniscule dick substitute that had dared to claim it was worthy. Melissa sat up, eager to watch her pussy squirt out the remains.

 

This proved fatal for the last survivor of the apartment building. Ryan had failed to make it off of Melissa's belly, but as he fell towards the ground, he witnessed an enormous geyser of cum exploding from the gigantic pussy, entirely flooding the street. Thinking that the lake of cum may provide some safety, he angled his fall into a dive, barely missing being hit by the next torrent of cum, which expelled a crushed and cum-filled bus along with its payload. Bracing for the impact, Ryan attempted to swim back to the surface as quickly as he could, but it just kept getting further and further away.

 

Unknown to him, Ryan was shrinking faster than he was swimming. As he finally ran out of breath, he opened his mouth, swallowing Melissa's cum and becoming another victim of the giantess.

 

"That didn't work at all, I'm even hornier now. Stupid tiny dick. Jacob is going to think I'm such a slut when I find him."

 

Melissa stood up to her new height of 400ft and continued her walk to see Jacob.

End Notes:
We're heading towards a confrontation now, hopefully everyone is enjoying the story so far. Let me know what you think.
Chapter 3: Biggest takes all by Wizalex
Author's Notes:

Time for Melissa to meet up with Jacob again. She's still mad though, so I don't think this is going well for him.

Melissa had a new issue. She had reached Jacob's apartment building, but she couldn't work out which floor his flat was on. She knew it was the 14th floor of course, but it was really difficult to tell where each floor was when her toes were each taller than a single storey. That was the other problem – she had kept growing on the way and she must have at least doubled in height again. It had just been so tempting to grab the tops of buildings as she passed and pour the tiny creatures into her mouth, not to mention the countless number who had been squished flat beneath her bare soles. Standing up just wasn’t an option. The building was too small and she couldn’t see it at all under her massive tits.

 

So Melissa decided to lie down in front of Jacob’s building. The enormity of her body meant that she had crushed several hundreds of other buildings in order to do so, but now she was gazing intently into each window of the building. Craters had formed in the grounds, none quite so large as those created by Melissa's gargantuan tits and cracks were spreading across the city streets.

 

Remembering how she had destroyed her most recent building, Melissa had an idea. Putting her enormous lips over the top of it, she gradually lowered her mouth onto the building. She felt a pleasant tickling sensation as the top touched the back of her throat and her tongue ran across the intermittently smooth windows and coarse brickwork. Slowly lifting her lips back up and leaving a shimmering coating of saliva behind, she pursed her lips and enclosed just the very tip. Applying just a little bit more pressure and practiced suction, she sucked the roof off the building and into her mouth.

 

Smiling with lips still covered in broken masonry at the exposed inhabitants of the top floor, Melissa ran her tongue around the inside of her mouth, causing her cheeks to bulge slightly. She swallowed loudly enough for everyone in the city to hear.

 

"Hmmm, finally something big enough to put inside me. I'm looking for my ex-boyfriend, I don't suppose any of you know where he is?"

 

The insects on the top floor made some silly shrieking noises in response, grasping their ears as they did so, but Melissa couldn't really hear them.

 

"Guess I'll just have to suck this dry until I find him then. This is gonna be fun."

 

Using her tongue this time, Melissa licked away the next floor, swallowing it greedily along with the residents. The earth shook as she did so, her body expanding, her tits moving closer and closer to the building. A few floors later though, Melissa's growth stopped as she discovered the floors to be empty of people.

 

"Wow, you little bugs are dicks. Have you all decided to hide at the bottom to ruin my game? Fine then, I'm a big girl and a pro at deep-throating."

 

Melissa once more engulfed the building in her mouth, but this time her lips didn’t stop descending. The building reached the back of her open throat as her lips closed around the base. She tipped her head back, breaking the building from the ground and noisily slurped it down.

 

"Hmm, so good. Slow tinies taste great."

 

Cowering in the empty space where the building used to stand were some insignificant bugs, Jacob and the busty, boy-stealing Felicia. As Melissa lusted over the snacks in front of her, a droplet of her drool dripped onto a huddling group of people. Melissa's tongue whipped out, licking them up as they fuelled her growth even further. Her tits had now reached the edge of the building site and her enormous lips were salivating over the tinies.

 

"You all look so tasty. But first, I have to deal with my jerk of an ex-boyfriend and that tall-tittied girl he left me for." Melissa locked her gaze on Felicia as she took in her figure.

 

"You know, I'm pretty sure I was wrong before. I actually think my tits might be bigger than yours. Shall we check? I have a game we can play. We press our tits against each other and see who wins."

 

As Melissa carefully placed her tits in front of Felicia, Felicia could barely see the top of them. Each one was at least 20 times the size of her body, her own tits had absolutely no chance.

 

"On the count of three, I'm going to push forward. You have to push back and we see who wins. One, two, three!"

 

As Melissa's tits surged forward, Felicia's entire body was absolutely flattened. To the onlookers, it looked like she had been hit by a steamroller. As Felicia's remains finally emerged from the other side of Melissa's tits, it became apparent that Melissa had grown even larger. She smiled as she lifted her boobs and pretended to look for Felicia.

 

"Well, she looks pretty flat chested to me, I guess I am bigger after all."

 

Gently lifting Jacob into the air and adjusting her position slightly, Melissa allowed her breasts to fall back down onto the crowd of terrified residents. There was a wet crunching noise, as over a hundred people were eradicated under one of Melissa's tits.

 

"Soo, Jacob, I know you don't think I'm big enough for you. Which is why I'm going to have to break up with you. For the same reason. I really don't think your cock is big enough for me anymore. But, to make sure you don't think there are any hard feelings, I'm going to give you one last blowjob. I know you love it when I swallow."

 

Melissa stripped the clothes from Jacob and placed him on the rooftop of a nearby building. She used her tongue to lick the front of his body, lifting him from the ground and soaking him in her saliva. Grasping her tits, she displayed them for him, succeeding in forcing him into a terrified erection.

 

"Much better, now maybe I'll feel it this time."

 

Enclosing the building within her enormous tits, Melissa continued to lick Jacob, as he shrunk in size in front of her. The building shook, unable to withstand the simple act of being surrounded by Melissa’s breasts. Jacob was stumbling about the place, so Melissa carelessly jabbed her tongue forward, knocking him flat onto his back.

 

Deciding now that it would be easier to suck on Jacob if he were inside her mouth, Melissa once again subjected a building to the cavernous darkness of her gaping maw. Skilfully using her tongue to scope him up, she enclosed him inside her, using her tongue to hold him against her teeth while she took the rest of the building into her throat. It crumbled to pieces, screaming residents only serving to fuel Melissa’s growth as they plummeted to their demise in her insatiable stomach.

 

Finally done with the building, Melissa’s focus return to the tiny speck on the tip of her tongue. She was amazed that she still recognised it as Jacob, but she could never forget his delicious taste. Incentivised by the prospect of tasting his cum one last time, she continued sucking on his dwindling body until she finally tasted his climax, eagerly swallowing it along with him.

 

Standing up at 2000ft tall, Melissa started walking, smiling as her fingers danced around her pussy while her tongue licked her lips.

 

"Guys are such liars, never as big as they claim to be. So disappointing."

End Notes:

Thank you all for reading my story. This is the end as I've planned it, but if people want to see more, I may come back to continue this in the future.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11929