A Trip to the Tiny Waterpark (art included) by CrankoWanko
Summary:

A waterpark meant for tiny people to relax in is visited by two very big and very clumsy women.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, New World Order, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Tiny World - Size Stories
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 15793 Read: 40240 Published: June 11 2022 Updated: June 18 2022
Story Notes:

All my patrons get exclusive early access to stories like these! If you'd like to see all my work the moment it's released, consider supporting me here: https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership ! Supporters get to see my stories and artwork before anyone else, vote on which size scenarios they want me to make next, see WIP artwork, and more! Thanks for reading!!!

1. Chapter 1 by CrankoWanko

2. Chapter 2 by CrankoWanko

3. Chapter 3 by CrankoWanko

4. Chapter 4 by CrankoWanko

5. Epilogue by CrankoWanko

Chapter 1 by CrankoWanko

“Really, Carmen? We left the best full-size waterpark in the city for this?” The disdain was evident in Rose’ voice as she looked out over (literally, over) the miniature waterpark, the tallest slides of which hardly reached her belly button. After dealing with the crowds of full-sized girls at the full-sized waterpark all morning, Rose had assumed that Carmen's suggestion to find a more ‘quiet place to escape the summer heat’ meant a friend’s pool or something. But now, looking down at the hundreds of Tiny men and women filling the scaled-down walkways and pools and tanning chairs below, Rose was less than impressed. 

As usual Carmen remained optimistic, “Whaaat? You were complaining all morning about how crowded the other place was. We'll have this one pretty much all to ourselves!” Carmen gestured out at the park, which didn’t have another full-size person in sight. 

That did sound pretty good, but Rose wasn’t convinced as she glanced down at the line of inch-high people waiting to get in, “Isn’t this a Tiny-only waterpark though?” Both girls were technically in line too, though the Tinies had (quite pragmatically) left them places to stand. 

Carmen smiled knowingly, “Well normally it’s restricted to Tinies on the weekends but I had a friend who works here get us free wristbands. We’ll be like, the only big girls around! Isn’t that super cool?” Carmen was obviously enamored with the idea of being the most eye-catching sight in the whole park, and had started gently bouncing up and down in excitement. In fact Rose was beginning to think that Carmen picked this place just so she could parade around in her stupid sling bikini for some horny guys… the taut pink outfit stretched from between Carmen’s smooth legs up over her jiggling bust, revealing more than an immodest amount of tanned flesh, and Rose suspected the fabric would become transparent at the slightest hint of water. Rose could already see tiny men in the crowds below occasionally sneaking glances up at Carmen or herself, obviously impressed with the view. 

Rose had worn a simple and dark (but perhaps unnecessarily tight) two-piece that dug into her pale shoulders and broad hips as the fabric struggled to support her utterly enormous assets. Rose cast a curvaceous shadow across many of the Tinies below as she shifted her weight, but ignored the amazed stares she was drawing with her bulging curves, “You’re probably right, I’ll feel better once we’re in the water out of this heat. Let’s go.” 

Carmen practically skipped over the ankle-high fence that separated the Tiny waterpark from the outside area, “Yay! I heard there are some super fun slides here, too!” Rose hid a smile and decided not to dampen Carmen’s infectious enthusiasm by pointing out that those slides probably weren’t designed for girls her size. Finding some satisfaction in the fact that she’d been able to literally walk over the entire line of people waiting to get in, Rose shot a smug look back at the Tinies enviously watching her and her jiggling behind from below, before following after Carmen. 

Once inside Carmen headed straight for the center of the park, which shouldn’t have taken long for a full-sized woman to reach except that she was greatly slowed by attempting to gingerly tip-toe around the courtyards, grass parks, and walkways full of Tinies. Rose simply strolled down the main thoroughfare, leisurely keeping pace with Carmen while bulldozing anyone who couldn’t clear a path fast enough, “There’s supposed to be a big pool here or something, right?” 

Carmen carefully avoided a tiny hot-dog cart by instead clumsily stepping on the line of hungry Tinies next to it, and responded distractedly, “Um, oops, uh- yeah! It’s around here somewhere…” While Carmen was definitely the more slender of the two girls, she was also the more clumsy, and Rose didn’t appear to be making any special effort whatsoever to avoid the people at her feet. If someone were watching closely they might have even noticed Rose veering towards especially crowded areas, purposefully leaving trampled forms shouting up in annoyance at her bouncy backside as she sauntered indifferently away. Soon Rose’s long strides had put her in the lead, leaving a trail of flattened Tinies in her wake that Carmen was trying (and mostly failing) to avoid trodding over a second time. 

After leaving a path of chaos behind her Rose stepped into a puddle and decided to rest, shading her eyes against the sun that was causing rivulets of sweat to run down her pleasantly plump hourglass figure as she jiggled to a stop. “Where is this pool, exactly?” 

After a moment Carmen caught up, awkwardly staring at her feet as she tried to avoid stepping on anyone else, “It’s uh…. Oh, haha! You’re standing in it!” 

Rose looked down, realizing with disappointment that the ‘puddle’ she’d stepped in was actually the shallow end of a Tiny-sized swimming pool, just as Carmen said. It was shallow and oval shaped, with miniature waterslides feeding into the deep end and lounging chairs lining the edges near the shallow end where she was now standing. It was probably a grand sight for anyone an inch tall, but Rose would have called it a bathtub at best. Rose could feel someone wriggling beneath one of her feet, no doubt struggling for air, but she had to complain first, “This is it? I thought it would be bigger.” Rose stepped out of the water and began lazily kicking the air, drying off her feet (and trying to get the people off) while grumbling further.  

Carmen didn’t seem as bothered in the least and knelt down to test the water, careful not to kneel on any of the Tinies sunbathing in lounge chairs by the side of the pool, “Well it is for Tinies…” The little men could only stare up awkwardly as Carmen’s huge behind came to a rest on her heels right over their heads, leaving them with a mouth-watering and pants-tightening view of her thick, jiggling behind. As Carmen bent forward her cheeks spread even more, revealing the tight sling that was wedged firmly in place and doing a poor job of covering her juicy pink flesh. Unaware of the very tantalizing sight she was waving in front of so many people, Carmen dipped a finger in the pool and smiled, “Ooh, the water’s perfect!” 

Suddenly extremely eager to begin the wet and wild fun, Carmen's caution gave way to excitement and she swiveled her backside over the pool. All the Tinies swimming below had one terrifying moment of realization before Carmen plummeted in with a gleeful “Weee!” Though it was only a small drop for her, Carmen's hips displaced half of the pool’s water with a splash the size of a tsunami for the smaller people nearby. Those along the edge of the pool were drenched or even washed away by the miniature flood, and other swimmers were pulled under by the watery vortex created by her shapely backside. Now submerged barely up to her waist, Carmen was left laughing hysterically as tiny people began to surface and splutter in the water around her or from between her legs. Feeling something rubbing into her nearly-bare crotch, Carmen wiggled back and forth a few times before realizing she’d landed on someone, and reached down to pull the tiny (and very dazed) man from the water before setting him aside. Unapologetic (or unaware) of the total chaos she had just caused, Carmen looked up, “Aren’t you getting in?” 

Rose studied the pool: Carmen’s ass had nearly filled the deep end from one side to the other and her outstretched legs reached all the way to the shallows. Rose would have been more annoyed that there wasn’t any space left for her, but she couldn’t bring herself to be mad at her fun-loving friend. “Nah, I don’t think we’ll both fit, I’ll just dangle my legs in to cool off.” Showing even less caution than Carmen had, Rose squatted down overtop of several of the Tinies who had just finished clambering onto dry land after Carmen’s splashy entrance, including the one carefully set aside by Carmen herself. The Tinies had a only moment to look up at the humongous, twenty-ton bubble-butt now hovering over their heads before Rose plopped down. Their faint screams were reduced to wet squelches and then barely audible buzzing as Rose jiggled heavily on top of them all while setting her feet in the pool water. Rose gave a content sighed, “Aaah, that’s better!” 

Since it was clear Rose wasn’t going to be a lively source of entertainment, Carmen looked for another way to amuse herself for the time being. By rocking her hips left and right, she discovered she could make the people still floating or swimming around her bob up and down in the ripples she made, “Hey look, it’s a wave pool now!” At first it seemed like the Tinies were enjoying themselves in Carmen’s improvised ‘wave-pool,’ but she quickly got carried away with her fun. Carmen’s energetic movements soon had Tinies sloshing back and forth in the waves, occasionally slapping them up against her soft wet body where they were jiggled by her laughter or eventually sent flying as she shook them off. 

Watching from the sidelines as multiple men were caught in the currents and buffeted up against Carmen’s round hips, Rose was quite enjoying the show. She could only imagine how annoyed the Tinies were at being forced to rub up against her friend’s perfectly sculpted (and almost naked) figure, and the fact that Carmen didn’t even seem to notice their frustrations only made it all the funnier. Those that got away from Carmen had to contend with Rose's huge legs and ass, which she'd carelessly positioned over the other half of the pool edge, while the larger girl lazily began flicking Tinies back into the water. Eventually Rose leaned over, causing muffled complaints to sound beneath her own shifting behind, and joked, “Hurricane Carmen is really hitting hard today, huh?” 

Carmen followed Rose’s downward gaze to the whirlpool she’d created, “Haha, yep! These little guys are lucky I’m here to liven things up for them.” Carmen slowly let her herself jiggle to a stop in the splashing water, stranding multiple Tinies on her bronzed thighs as if she were a fleshy desert island. Catching several people staring up in awe (and annoyance), Carmen decided now was the perfect time to hog the spotlight, “And I bet they’re loving my outfit! It’s pretty much the tightest one I had.” Carmen smiled and fidgeted with each pink bikini strap, causing her house-sized breasts to wobble gently back and forth as she dominated everyone’s view with her curvy body. The Tinies on her legs or in the water beneath her got an especially bouncy view, and Carmen was ecstatic to find herself drawing the attention of nearly every male Tiny in sight, including the lifeguard sitting next to Rose. Carmen decided to milk the situation for all it was worth by delicately plucking one Tiny man from the water and holding him up to her chest so she could coyly ask, “I mean, you can basically see my tits through this thing, right?” With a demonstrative shake, Carmen stretched each ribbon of nearly-transparent fabric over her perky nipples for all to see. Dangling the little man closer to her lewd display, only to pull him away before he was close enough to touch, Carmen left him gaping at the playful goddess before him. 

Pretending she didn’t notice the growing bulge in his swimshorts, Carmen mentioned happily, “And the back is just like, so frigging revealing...” Briefly forgetting that she was already filling the pool from one side to the other, Carmen slid herself backwards to draw everyone's attention to her roundest, most spankable asset. The Tinies who found themselves being suddenly pushed through the water by her humongous ass could only utter faint cries of surprise before they were all squashed up against the edge of the pool with a splash. Oblivious to this, Carmen cutely wiggled herself against the wall, smearing people around as she explained, “It feels like I’ve got a wedgie 24/7, but I figure that’s the price of looking this good!” One man had been caught between the wall and the center of Carmen’s backside, and as she bragged about her racy attire he found himself pressed into the thin strip of fabric barely covering her wet asshole, though she didn’t even notice more than a pleasant tickling sensation as she bounced against him. 

After spotting a male lifeguard who kept disapprovingly glancing Carmen’s way, Rose decided to play a little prank on her friend. She plucked the man from his perch atop a waterslide and leaned over to gently tug one of Carmen’s slings away, “Don’t you think you’re already distracting enough for these little guys? Any more and they’ll be jizzing in their pants pretty soon.” Rose loaded the lifeguard into the bikini like a slingshot, before letting the stretchy fabric snap forward. He barely got out a yelp before slamming right into Carmen’s massive round boob with a fleshy THWAP. 

Carmen mock pouted, “Ow, heyyy!” With his entire body now caught between Carmen's restrictive bikini and her vigorously bouncing nipple, the little lifeguard could only watch through the semi-transparent cloth as she reached up to rub at the sore spot on her boob, instantly and thoughtlessly mashing him into her soft body. Then he had to listen as she whined, “I was just playing around, you didn’t have to snap my top like that!” With a playful grin Carmen remembered the other guy she had in her hand: with a flick of one finger she tore his shorts clean off, and lunged forward. Before Rose could react Carmen had pulled the center strap between her bikini cups away and placed the naked Tiny over it, before letting the taut string launch him right between each massive, pale, and now softly jiggling breast. 

As the little man vanished into her sweaty cleavage, Rose gave her friend an exasperated smirk, “Really, Carmen?” 

Carmen looked pleased with her bit of payback, “He looked pretty horny from earlier too, you better not bounce him around too much...” Carmen mischievously tugged at Rose’s bikini so that each enormous boob squashed together in the middle, and chuckled at the thought of the little man being bouncily smooshed each time. Since he was unable to stop Carmen’s playful motions, the man was forced to jiggle relentlessly between Rose’s heaving tits, becoming more aroused with every moment he remained pressed against her. In seconds a small stream of his precum was trickling down from between her swaying breasts and spattering onto her smooth stomach below.  

Rose finally slapped Carmen’s hand away, letting her bikini string twang noisily back into place under her humongous and still quivering chest, “Hardy har, very funny… where’d he even go?” Her chest was so damn big and plump that she couldn’t see where the man had ended up, but she spotted the sticky mess he’d made on her stomach easily enough. As if that was his fault (and not hers or Carmen’s), Rose gave her boobs an annoyed squeeze that compressed the unseen man’s whole body between them. As more of his cum dripped from her cleavage, Rose decided the man’s frustrating situation was more his problem than hers, and she let her huge breasts bounce back against her restraining top, “Fine Carmen, we’re even... almost.” 

Just to get the last word in Rose reached down and splashed Carmen with a handful of pool water. Carmen squealed and put her hands up to defend herself against the cold spray, “Ack, stooop!” Droplets of water (and a tiny man who had the misfortune of being caught in the commotion) showered Carmen’s perky flesh, making her glisten. The tiny man ended up wedged neatly between her thick and now slippery breasts until only his legs were sticking out. Having gotten her revenge, Rose stuck her tongue out and Carmen returned the gesture with a good natured smile, neither of them thinking to go looking for the man still trapped trapped deep in Rose’s cleavage or noticing the man in Carmen’s. 

As water ran down Carmen’s body and soaked into her bikini, her nipples began to perk up, “Bluh, that water didn’t feel nearly so cold on my legs…” The fabric of her sling bikini also became more transparent than ever, practically highlighting her swollen nipples for anyone in eyesight. Carmen looked down at her body with an approving smirk as she realized all the Tinies were probably getting the view of a lifetime. Only then did she finally remember the lifeguard who was still stuck to her: after her bikini became see-through, his little body could be very clearly seen where it was mashed up against her puffy, protruding nipple. Smiling, Carmen slowly waved her chest one way, then the other, and watched as the little man had no choice but to wobble along with her. “Heehee, thanks for sticking around to warm me up, cutie!” Carmen snickered to herself, but decided her other boob now looked tragically alone without a tiny to keep it company. Carmen scanned the pool for a suitable candidate, before finally spotting the legs of the man who was caught in her cleavage. “Oo, hello there!” Excited by her discovery, Carmen pulled the little man free and took a look at him: he was certainly handsome, and the bulge in his shorts told Carmen he’d be a perfect ‘volunteer.’ Wasting no time, she pulled her bikini away and situated the surprised man just like Rose had done before letting him slap right into her breast. 

Carmen caught the bemused look that Rose was giving her. “What? I’m just doubling the fun… and I had to, like, even my top out somehow! Right boys?” The two Tinies strapped down against her perky flesh found themselves too flattened to voice a complaint as they jiggled along with the gigantic girl. Taking their silence for agreement, Carmen proudly turned her chest towards Rose, “Haha, see? Tinies love this outfit!” 

Through the translucent bikini top Rose watched as each of the little men, evidently riled up beyond belief, started bucking excitedly against Carmen’s squishy nipples. Rose grinned at their horny desperation, “Heh, looks like they love it a little too much if you ask me.” 

Carmen quickly caught on to what Rose meant: despite the fact that both Tinies were quite flattened to her nipples, they had started furiously humping her while they had the chance. As her enormous boobs continued wobbling in and out from the momentum of their pumping Carmen giggled, “Hey! I’m not, like, that kinda girl!” Carmen was still smiling as she puffed her chest out and pressed each aggravated Tiny against her bulging flesh until they could barely move from the pressure.  

Having watched Carmen put a stop to the horny men’s frantic attempts to relieve themselves, Rose laughed hysterically, “Yeah right Carmen, you are so that kinda girl!” 

Carmen pouted for a moment before she burst out laughing, “Yeah, I know, haha! Woooo!” Carmen proudly threw her arms in the air, splashing water everywhere as she started playfully bouncing her enormous chest up and down, forcing the immobile Tinies to rub up against her bare nipples all over again. Carmen only laughed excitedly as she felt their erections pressing into her jiggling skin over and over, but didn't slow down as she coyly teased them both, “Don’t worry guys, I’ll like, totally let you finish… just after I’m done in the pool, haha!” Happy to be in control of the fun again, and gleefully aware of the frustrating squishing she was putting the little men through, Carmen continued dancing around in the pool for her own amusement while enjoying the provocative situation she'd put both Tinies in.

Chapter 2 by CrankoWanko

Rose was still watching Carmen’s antics, and occasionally rocking her hips if someone started squirming too much beneath her, when she heard a nearly inaudible voice. At first she just assumed it was the guy who was still trapped somewhere in her cleavage, but it sounded female. Rose looked down to see a good-looking woman wearing a red one-piece with the word “LIFEGUARD” written across the sizeable bulges of her chest staring expectantly up from the pool deck. The woman, no more than an inch tall, immediately gained Rose’s ire: she wasn’t just gorgeous, but supermodel gorgeous, and nearly the opposite of Rose in terms of bodyshape. She had golden hair nearly reaching down to her long slender legs, and a toned midriff that was earned through exercise and dieting (rather than genetic luck and a life of leisure that had given Rose her curvy features). The woman had the look of a girl who was used to being the hottest one around (which might have been the case until Rose and Carmen showed up and forced everyone’s attention on themselves). Rose turned slightly so she could look down over her thick cleavage from way above, “What?” 

Despite shouting loud enough to be heard, the little woman sounded remarkably polite, “Miss, would you please tell your friend to be a little more careful with our pool employees?” 

Rose glanced over to where Carmen was giggling and poking at the men trapped in her top, and shrugged, “She’s not hurting anyone, who cares?” Of course, Rose knew that wasn’t really true (she could see a tiny man still stuck between Carmen’s ass cheek and the edge of the pool), but she didn’t like having her relaxation interrupted. 

The lifeguard bristled slightly, “I care! You… the both of you could be just a bit more considerate of other waterpark guests, you know.” 

Annoyed that she was now included in the accusation, Rose snorted back, “As if. We’ve barely squished anyone since we got here.” 

The lifeguard pointed disagreeably down to where Rose was sitting: miniscule hands and feet or the occasional tuft of hair could be seen sticking from beneath her hefty behind. One man was struggling to crawl free from beneath Rose at that very moment, but making slow progress with her pinning him down. Feeling petty, Rose tilted her hips until the only evidence of the man was his muffled cries for help sounding from beneath her, and scoffed, “So? They’re just Tinies. If they didn’t want to get sat on, they should have moved or something.” 

The lifeguard was red in the face now, “Excuse me, you have to move or else I’ll be forced to ask you to leave!” 

“Uuugh, fine, whatever.” Rose rolled her eyes melodramatically, before spotting another tiny male lifeguard who was currently sitting in a miniature folding chair by the pool’s edge just to her left, evidently keeping watch over the pool. Well, if Rose had to move, she was going to pick a new seat that the whiny lifeguard girl wouldn’t like! After giving her hips one last spiteful twist, Rose bent forward and without a word of apology left the pile of Tinies flattened under where she had been sitting for the past twenty minutes. Slowly, she swung her massive form to the left... 

Up until that point, the little lifeguard man had been desperately trying to avoid the notice of either Carmen or Rose. He knew he should have said something earlier to the girls, but he’d lost his nerve after watching Rose effortlessly crush more than half a dozen people under her mountainous behind, and another coworker vanish beneath Carmen's bikini... He didn’t get paid nearly enough to stop two rampaging giantesses! Just having to stare at Rose’s huge, creamy, and amazingly jiggly ass had left him more than a little distracted, and he had to occasionally shift in his seat to keep his erection from becoming uncomfortable. When his blonde coworker started arguing with the giant girl he tried to stay quiet and hope that he’d be left out of it, but then he found himself cast into shadow. Having braced her thighs against the pool to support herself, Rose began to descend towards him with exaggerated slowness. He was stunned as Rose treated him to a prolonged view of her monumentally large butt cheeks spreading apart just over his head, gradually revealing the thong that was wedged up to her butthole. 

It wasn’t until he was nearly between each thick wobbling cheek that the astonished lifeguard thought to cry out, “HEY WAIT, DON’T SIT HERE!” Rose continued on as if she hadn’t heard a thing, and very deliberately let herself squash down onto his chair with him still in it to cushion her landing. She could have easily flattened the inch-tall lifeguard into the ground but instead she let just enough of her weight settle on top of him to firmly squish his upper body into her soft pink asshole while the rest of her underside landed in his lap and overflowed around the chair, sealing him in. 

Rose looked over her shoulder with a sneer towards the female lifeguard, “There, happy?” Rose was very satisfied with the annoyed look on her rival's face as the man let out a muffled groan from beneath the several tons of ass now resting on top of him. From afar it might have looked like Rose had managed to perch her girlishly rotund body atop a chair one hundred times too small for her, but up close it was quite obvious there was a person caught between her and the chair. 

The smaller woman shouted, “You’re SITTING on another lifeguard! Stand up, stand up!” 

Rose pretended to search around by unhelpfully grabbing and lifting handfuls of her doughy bubble butt, repeatedly squeezing and jiggling the tiny man every time she let an asscheek spring back into place. The female lifeguard had to watch as her coworker was slowly compressed beneath Rose’s mountain of bulging flesh, before the giant girl dropped her bouncy ass cheeks back down and gave a casual shrug, “Well I don’t see him.” 

The female lifeguard was standing behind Rose and could quite clearly see the occasional glimpse of her coworker wedged under the giant brat’s buttcheeks, unable to extricate himself. Becoming exasperated, she shouted, “Look again!” 

Rose sighed as if she had just been asked the biggest favor in the world, but reached between her legs. She felt along the underside of her smooth thighs until her fingers bumped into the man’s legs, and coyly admitted, “Oh, you mean this guy, right here?” Trying to hide her wicked smile, Rose pinched her fingers together and slid the man’s clothes from his body, leaving his naked form pressed from head to knee against her skin. After discarding his tattered clothes Rose whined loudly, “Why’s he in my spot?” Rather than help him Rose felt between his legs and prodded her fingertip up against his exposed cock and balls several times as she derided him for being in her way. The tiny man attempted to stop Rose from tormenting him, but with his limbs caught against her cushiony flesh he was helpless. After poking his erection one final time Rose pulled her hand away and turned to the other lifeguard (who had watched all this), “Huh, well he seems pretty stuck under there, I guess we’ll be sharing a seat for a while.” As if that settled that, Rose haughtily turned her attention away, leaving the tiny man’s body caught under the unbearable weight of her curvy figure. 

Thinking it was funny that she could make both lifeguards wait as long as she pleased, Rose let the smaller woman yell for a bit while she basked in the sun. Just to be extra annoying she even started rocking her hips from side to side over the Tiny male lifeguard’s lap (or, more accurately, his entire body). Rose felt rather than heard another muffled groan against her from below, and smirked when she noticed his small cock dragging along her skin, but she simply continued her leisurely pace of wiggling against him. After a minute she pretended to notice the female lifeguard again and addressed her with an innocent, “Yes?” 

The woman cried, “YOU NEED TO STAND UP!” After being forced to watch Rose smugly jiggling her coworker around, the lifeguard had lost her patience. 

Rose raised an eyebrow in defiance, “Hmm, I’m pretty comfortable right here.” As if that was all that mattered, Rose began bobbing lightly up and down, bouncing herself right on top of the helpless lifeguard’s tiny immobile upper body while the metal chair’s legs bent dangerously. The female lifeguard could only gawp at the sorry state her coworker was in: with his face half wedged into Rose’s soft anus and his hard erection pressing firmly one huge doughy butt cheek, he was at the giant brat’s mercy. It wasn't long before Rose’s bouncing had the tiny man dripping precum all over the ground and against her jiggling skin, though Rose herself hardly seemed to notice or care. Really, she just enjoyed forcing the bossy lifeguard woman to watch as she effortlessly squashed another Tiny. As if she was the victim in this situation Rose whined from above, “Don’t forget you’re the one who told me to sit somewhere else, so don’t expect me to move a second time!” 

Figuring she'd gotten all the entertainment she was going to get out of the male lifeguard, Rose began wobbling to a standstill. Suddenly, both Rose and the other girl heard the tiny man plead something that sounded an awful lot like, “Please don’t stop!” though his voice was dampened by the flesh surrounding his face. Focusing, Rose was able to tell from the faint impacts against her underside that he was thrusting against her ass… apparently he’d had more teasing than he could handle. Rose giggled smugly and, completely ignoring his request, let herself come to a squishy stop on top of his body while his dripping, twitching cock was left pressed between her wobbling ass cheeks. No match for the overwhelming weight resting in his lap, the tiny man’s vigorous thrusts were reduced to pitiful jiggles, and he was left to groan in discomfort as his cock trembled against Rose’s supple skin. Another gurgled cry of, “Keep going! Please!” sounded from beneath Rose, who couldn’t help but give the female lifeguard a snide look, “Uh oh, sounds like your little coworker is perving out down there, huh? Well at least he approves of my seating choice.”


Just then, the chair gave out. Rose plummeted several inches to the ground, landing with a heavy thud directly on top of the tiny lifeguard. Unfazed and unhurt after her drop, Rose giggled smugly while her gigantic ass continued to bounce and wobble over the poor man who was now crushed entirely beneath her warm asshole. Ignoring the female lifeguard’s shouts, Rose amused herself for the next minute by bouncing against the ground and listening to the squelching noises that came from under her ass crack where she presumed the man she’d been sitting on was now jizzing madly against her (or possibly just being repeatedly crushed while he was trapped in frustrated agony). When she finally got bored she let her ass jiggle to a stop, since it’s soft mass was more than enough to keep the lifeguard’s sticky and exhausted body pinned against the ground. 

Deciding she didn’t want to argue with the undoubtedly furious lifeguard babe any longer, Rose called over, “Hey Carmen, this Tiny wants to play a game of shoulder wars with us!” 

Immediately Carmen came splashing over from across the shallow pool, “Ooh ooh, I love that game! Me first, me first!” Rose pointed Carmen towards the bewildered lifeguard, who was too stunned to react before Carmen turned around and plopped down right on top of her. Carmen was still excitedly bouncing in place as she boasted to the now unseen lifeguard, “Don’t worry, I’m pretty much unbeatable at this game. Alright, Rose who’s your partner?” 

Rose really struggled to hold back her laughter, “I’m, heh- I’m already sitting on mine.” Rose gave her round butt a confirming slap that left its shape rippling against the ground and crushing the poor guy still stuck under it. She couldn’t help but smile appreciatively towards Carmen: that lifeguard babe had really been bugging her, but Carmen had eagerly solved that problem without even realizing it! 

Carmen smiled in excitement, before a thought occurred to her. “Oh wait, are the Tinies even going to be able to, like… lift us up?” As if the answer wasn’t absurdly obvious, Carmen peered over her shoulder to check: she could feel the lifeguard woman trying to push against her from beneath, but it didn’t seem like she was making any progress. 

Rose pretended to mull it over, “Hmm, I guess I hadn’t thought about that. There is a bit of a size disparity, and they’re pretty weak after all… maybe we need a different game?” Rose stood up and sloshed her way across the pool, carelessly leaving the tiny man she’d sat on earlier lying amidst a pile of broken chair pieces and a messy spattering of his own cum and her sweat. He could barely even breathe, let alone get up, but neither girl was paying him any attention at this point. The man had a few moments to lift his head and give Rose’s enormous swaying rump a look of amazement as she sauntered off, despite the humiliation she’d just put him through, before he had to lay back in exhaustion. 

Forgetting all about the poor female lifeguard that she had already sat on for the game they weren’t even going to play anymore, Carmen asked curiously, “Like what?” 

Rose casually placed herself down on the opposite side of the pool where Tinies were still scrambling to get out of the way before her huge ass landed on them, then responded with a devious smirk, “How about we play cleavage catch?” As if to remind her friend of the game, Rose plucked a random man from the crowd behind her and tossed him across the pool, landing him squarely between Carmen’s round breasts. 

Carmen smiled competitively, “Oh you are so on! That first shot doesn’t count since we didn’t start the game though, haha!” Heedless of the man’s cries, Carmen delicately slid him back out from her cleavage before hurling him at Rose. The man screamed in surprise as he soared hundreds of feet (well, a couple feet really) through the air before slamming against the top of Rose’s enormous left boob. 

Rose chuckled sarcastically as the man bounced from her body and landed in the pool, “Nice shot, ace.” With ease Rose plucked a woman from the pool and darted her right between Carmen’s breasts, “That’s Carmen 0, Rose 1.”

Chapter 3 by CrankoWanko

A few minutes later Rose was laughing merrily, “Carmen 0, Rose 9! Better make this shot count, hun.” Rose smiled smugly in her assured victory: there were Tinies splayed across her pudgy thighs and chest, but none of the ones Carmen threw had ended up in her fleshy valley of cleavage (despite the size of such a target). Even when Carmen took her sweet time to aim instead of haphazardly tossing people, she’d only stuffed one right between Rose’s thick thighs. Rose taunted further, “Come on, my cleavage is like a friggin’ funnel for Tinies, can’t you get one point?” 

“Shut uuup, you’re messing up my concentration!” Carmen whined melodramatically, causing the several people now wedged between her large boobs to swing and shake along with her pouty motions. With a flick of her wrist Carmen sent another little man flying, only for him to slap against the thin fabric of Rose’s bikini and stick in place. 

Rose snickered as the man jiggled against her for a few seconds, “Hah!” Before he could even peel himself away Rose had pinched him between her fingers and sent him flying, easily sinking his body between Carmen’s hefty breasts with all the others. Rose boasted, “Ten points, I win!” Carmen frowned down at the Tinies in her cleavage, too busy being annoyed at her loss to worry about them, while Rose happily waggled her massive chest from side to side as if it were a banner in her victory parade. “Go Ro~ose, go Ro~ose!” 

The naked man who’d been caught between Rose’s breasts ever since he was put there by Carmen as a prank finally, after being slammed into her a few more times, slipped free into the water. Carmen spotted him and pointed, “Hey! Does that one count?” 

Rose spotted the man with disinterest, “Nope, I’m pretty sure he was stuck before the game started.” Carmen huffed in annoyance that her ‘loophole’ hadn’t helped. Catching the sour look on her friend’s face, Rose chuckled, “Okay fine, you can have him as one last free shot, and if you can get him in well call it a tie. I’ll even make it easy for you…” Rose helpfully leaned forward, hanging her enormous breasts over her side of the pool and presenting her creamy, gaping cleavage towards Carmen. 

Carmen grinned ecstatically as she pulled the naked man from the pool, eager for her chance to score a point, and was about to throw him when she noticed his blatant erection, “Oh wow, he’s already naked. And, like, super horny…” Carmen curiously flicked the man’s cock with one finger, making him wince and squirm in her fingers, “Oh well!” Carmen shrugged and threw him towards Rose. 

The tiny man was heading right towards Rose’s smooth cleavage… only for Rose to gently shift her weight and swing her chest like a massive wrecking ball, effortlessly boob-slamming the man out of the air before he reached her. The man had just a brief moment of wonderful contact with Rose’s perfect skin before he was ricocheted away in a trail of cum. Carmen glared at her friend as he splashed into the pool, “You can’t hit them out of the air, that’s cheating!” 

Rose only chuckled carelessly as her breasts gradually wobbled back to a stop, “Heh sorry, I couldn’t help myself! Let’s say that one didn’t count, so try again.” 

As she hastily grabbed another man from nearby, Carmen happily thought aloud, “Hmm, I’m pretty sure they’re more aerodynamic without their shorts… here, watch this!” Carmen confidently tore his clothes off and tossed him across the pool with what looked like a perfect shot. The man was plummeting straight for Rose’s cleavage when at the last second she leaned aside so he bounced off her shoulder and landed in a heap next to her instead. Carmen whined again, “Hey, you can’t dodge either, you cheater!” 

Rose only chuckled as she rolled back into place and buried the small naked man under one humongous ass cheek before he had a chance to escape, “Heh, and he was sooo close, too!” Rose was so busy smugly wriggling herself against the ground that she didn’t notice Carmen lining up a small woman and throwing her across the pool like a dart. The Tiny smacked into Rose’s bare stomach with a slight jiggle, making Rose respond teasingly, “Pff, now who’s the one cheating? Well that was your last shot, so I think that means I win...” 

Before Rose could declare herself the victor Carmen playfully blurted, “Wait wait, just one more!” Not wanting the fun to end, Carmen scanned for more ‘ammunition’ to throw, and her gaze fell upon the tiny lifeguard still lying where Rose had sat earlier. Only thinking of her game, Carmen scraped the naked Tiny from the ground and flung him towards her full figured friend. Both girls watched as his body miraculously sunk perfectly between Rose’s gigantic breasts, disappearing almost up to his ankles. 

Carmen cheered excitedly, “Yaay! I did it, I win!” and hopped to her feet, sending annoyed Tinies raining down from her body. After a moment of bouncing the only Tinies who remained stuck to Carmen appeared to be the two men stuffed under each of her bikini slings, otherwise she was miraculously Tiny-free. 

Rose stood up and corrected her friend with a smirk, “Umm, we tied, but yeah nice shot.” The various Tinies who had been thrown by Carmen slipped and fell from Rose’s body as well, though some remained wedged into various crevices or caught under bits of clothing, though Rose hardly noticed or cared about their plight. 

Carmen bouncily clambered out of the pool, steppin on several of the people who had only seconds ago been shaken free, “Well this victory girl wants to go tan for a bit, come on!” 

Turning to follow her friend, Rose happily noticed that Carmen had left the blonde lifeguard from earlier stuck to the ground by the edge of the pool. Thinking this was the perfect moment to get one last bit of payback on the bossy waterpark employee, Rose made sure that her first step out of the pool was planted right over the poor girl’s tiny body. Only after she’d taken a step away, while the girl had to look up at her huge backside from below, did Rose somewhat belatedly remember to stick her fingers into her cleavage and fish out the lifeguard who’d been slamdunked between her breasts. Holding him over her chest for inspection, Rose raised one eyebrow smugly as she noticed his cock twitching and leaking cum, obviously after all his close contact with her huge and gorgeous body. Rose called over her shoulder to the female lifeguard, “Oh by the way, you can have your lifeguard back.” Rose dropped the horny looking Tiny over her shoulder before casually hip-checking him as he fell, bouncing him right off her ass and into the pool in a stream of his own cum. Then she sauntered off after Carmen without a care in the world. 

Chapter 4 by CrankoWanko

The sun was still blazing hotly as Carmen and Rose left the pool area, both girls too busy chatting to notice the Tiny heads turning their way as they strutted past, or the Tiny bodies left flattened to the ground where they carelessly stepped. Also unseen by either girl was the little male lifeguard shaking up and down along with Rose’s hefty backside: after being ‘dodged’ and sat on earlier his naked body had become quite adhered to her skin, leaving him stuck as she stood up and walked away. Despite his desire to free himself from the bratty girl, he had no choice but to jiggle along with Rose’s thick pumping legs while trying to ignore the muffled cries coming from between her shifting buttcheeks where it sounded like other Tinies were trapped. Before she had made it ten feet his erect cock was repeatedly slapping up against her soft body. 

The little man came to a dizzying stop when Rose halted abruptly, “Wait, where is the stupid tanning area anyway? I can’t find it.” Rose squinted and looked around: she could see across the whole park thanks to her height, but everything was so damn small she still couldn’t tell what was where. 

Carmen came up behind her friend, “Hmm, I’m not sure… oh! Let’s ask this guy for directions!” Carmen had been lucky enough to spot the naked man against Rose, and bent down to see if he knew the way, “Hey you work here, right? Can you help us find the park so we can tan for a bit?” As she awaited her answer, Carmen casually examined the man’s position, and she found herself smirking at the shiny smear of precum that he had left against Rose’s firm rump… the little guy must have been enjoying their especially ‘bouncy’ trip! 

The man finally managed to turn his head and cry, “Miss, please! I-I’m really stuck! Can you-” 

Before he could continue Rose asked over her shoulder, “Who are you talking to back there?” It only took that casual turn to send her huge hips quivering like a mass of jello, and the tiny man along with them. 

Carmen tried to hold in a laugh as she watched the lifeguard wobbling helplessly back and forth, “You’ve got a little extra passenger from earlier, I’m just seeing if he knows where to go.” 

Rose huffed, “Alright well hurry it up, my feet hurt from walking all day.” 

Assuming his only chance at getting any help was to appease these spoiled giantesses, the little man tried to call up, “It’s... it’s that way, I-I think! Just look for the grassy f-field!” 

Carmen beamed, “Awesome, thanks!” then she pointed for Rose’s benefit and began to stand up, “He says it’s over there.” 

Before his only hope of freedom vanished, the man tried to cry, “Wait, can’t you please-” but his shouts became unintelligible as Rose began heading in the direction Carmen had pointed, without a second thought for the man bouncing along with her and begging for help. 

Five minutes later Carmen was smiling out over the small grassy field covered in tiny towels and blankets where adorable Tiny men and women were suntanning or picnicking, “Here we are!” 

Rose took a heavy step onto the grass, creating a small scene of chaos as her foot landed on top of several reclining Tinies. Heedless of the people shouting at her to get off their friends, Rose complained, “Ugh, it’s so crowded… we’ll never find a spot.” With a dramatic sigh Rose tilted her enormous hips and crossed her arms, as if her mild inconvenience was the worst thing in the world. The man still stuck on her ass swayed along with her butt before wobbling to a stop, high in the air. 

Carmen only laughed, “Not with that attitude!” and gave her friend a playful spank that could be heard by everyone across the grassy field. If Carmen had bothered to be a little more careful she might have noticed the miniscule shape of the lifeguard wobbling in the center of the newly-formed handprint over Rose’s ass, but she was already tiptoeing her way into the middle of the field in search of a tanning spot. 

After squatting her huge form down overtop a small crowd, Carmen asked sweetly, “Excuse me, do you mind clearing a space for some big girls?” Most of the Tinies were happy to move (at least since it was better than being immediately crushed), and some of the more stubborn men were swayed after Carmen gave them a bashful look and a “Pleeeease?” while gently pressing her ballooning chest between her arms. After a minute Carmen had a clearing just big enough for her and Rose to sit in, and she made sure to smile adoringly as she stretched her legs out, “Perfect, thank youuu!” 

Rose waltzed slowly up to her friend, arriving with a chorus of angry shouts from the mini people she’d left flattened into the ground. Failing to follow Carmen’s lead, Rose knelt down and, totally missing the big open field that had been left for her, dropped her gigantic ass right over a crowd of Tinies who had just gotten up and moved at Carmen’s request. Carmen glanced disapprovingly over as her friend gently bounced in place, “Jeez Rose, didn’t you see the space they left for you?” 

“The what?” Rose looked down with disinterest, hardly glancing at the miniscule arms and legs sticking out from beneath her heavy ass, “Oh. Well, here’s just as comfy.” As if her comfort were all that mattered, Rose gently wiggled her hips, grinding several dozen people beneath her as she reached up and began to undo her bikini top. After loosening the knot, Rose lazily tossed her top aside, draping it like a tarp over two backyard-sized areas on the grass. Ignoring the annoyed shouts from the Tinies now shrouded in darkness, Rose lay back, sprawling herself in the opening that she had been meant to sit in, and closed her eyes to enjoy the warm sun. 

Carmen couldn’t help but playfully chide her buxom friend for her continued carelessness, “Now who’s trying to get everyone’s attention?” 

Without opening her eyes Rose calmly explained, “As if. I just want an even tan, is all.” 

Carmen eyed Rose’s huge breasts as they wobbled straight in the air like two fleshy mountains, and figured she was probably drawing stares from practically across the park. “This isn’t a nude park, Rose. And with all this jiggling you do, you’ll probably be getting a lot of stares...” Despite her scolding, Carmen couldn’t stop herself from giving Rose’s chest a gentle poke that made one boob huge softly collide with the other. “If you ask me, I bet a lot of these guys are going to be jerking off to the thought of this later.” 

A smug grin spread across Rose’s face, “Hmph, good!” It only took a slight shake from Rose to send her enormous breasts wobbling back and forth through the air, as she happily imagined all the tiny, horny onlookers that had no choice but to stare up at her incredibly provocative form. 

Carmen leaned over to block Rose’s sun and laugh, “You’re such a tease!” 

Rose opened one eye to the sight of Carmen’s round breasts hanging overhead, and caught the sight of two small, familiar bulges under the bikini slings... It looked like one Tiny was in the middle of pulling himself free from Carmen’s top, and the other was practically wrapped around her right nipple like a ring. Rose’s smirk only grew as she retorted, “Please, if anything you’re the tease, you’ve still got those two Tinies stuck in your top!” Rose reached towards the Tiny who was struggling to free himself, effortlessly reversing his progress by poking him back in and leaving him splayed face-first against her friend’s nipple. 


Carmen’s eyes widened as she looked herself over, “Wait, who?” Despite her initial doubts it was hard to disagree when her dripping wet sling bikini was doing such a poor job of concealing any part of either her voluptuous body or, she realized with slight embarrassment, the two tiny men still smooshed against her plump chest. The two Tinies (the lifeguard and the random swimmer) both wobbled precariously in the air as Carmen’s surprise gave way to delighted astonishment, “Oops! I totally thought I freed them, like, an hour ago…” Without taking her eyes away Carmen distractedly pulled at her bikini slings, gently flattening the two men down into her breasts while she pondered how she could have been so forgetful. Rose watched from below as Carmen’s fidgeting made each little man bounce along with the soft fleshy mounds they were stuck to, and giggled, “Don’t tell me those same two guys have been stuck to you since we first got here?”  

Failing to appreciate just how frustrating their situation was thanks to her, Carmen continued softly jiggling each man back and forth with a guilty smile, “Umm, yeah, it’s them…” Trying to downplay her fault in all this, she cooed innocently to her chest, “How you holding up down there, boys?” 

The Tinies must not have enjoyed how blase Carmen was being about their predicament because the one wrapped around her nipple began to yell a belligerent complaint. Before he got very far Rose reached up and gently pinched his body around Carmen’s soft nipple, turning his shouting into muffled gurgling. Both girls could feel him pushing back in a furious attempt to stop Rose from flattening him, but Carmen allowed him to be repeatedly fondled against her boob as she gave a disregarding chuckle, “Heehee, sorry stud, but you know how time flies when you’re having fun!” 

Rose continued casually squishing the tiny man’s body into Carmen’s nipple as she calmly pointed out, “They must be pretty horny after all this time, dontcha think?” 

Carmen smiled at the thought of getting two men totally riled up without even meaning to, “Oh yeah, probably. Why don’t we help them out? Here, give him another pinch…” Rose obliged by squeezing the man between her index finger and thumb, and Carmen began to blush as she giggled, “Haha, oh wow, I totally felt his dick poking me that time! Do it again!” With playful enthusiasm Rose brought her fingers together, sinking the tiny man into Carmen’s firm pink flesh, and suddenly both girls heard a faintly muffled MMF! from where his head was being smooshed. Both girls got to happily watch as a hot explosion of sticky liquid began to leak through Carmen’s top and down Rose’s fingers. 

Seemingly unimpressed, Rose gave a final squeeze that caused more cum to trickle out between the man’s crotch and Carmen’s flesh, “Already? That was pretty fast.” 

Rose eventually brought her hand away to wipe the man’s cum off on her own chest, leaving him wobbling around as Carmen started to laugh and bounce triumphantly in place, “Hahaha, I’ll say!” 

Even Rose found herself smirking at Carmen’s bubbly, bouncy attitude, “What about the other little perv?” 

Having already forgotten the second man stuck to her boobs, Carmen kept jiggling as she excitedly looked down, “Oh right! We should-” but she was cut off as a sudden burst of white cum splattered around the edges of her other bikini sling. Apparently all her victory-bouncing had sent him over the edge without her even meaning to. Though slightly disappointed she wouldn’t get to play with him in his excited state, Carmen giggled proudly to herself as his cum ran down her chest in streams, “Whoopsy, I guess he just couldn’t wait! I told you Tinies loved this top.” Just to rub that fact in some more, Carmen leaned over to shake her chest above her friend’s face, causing the men to emit exhausted grunts as they were flattened all over again. 

Rose giggled as as a sticky drop of cum landed on her cheek, “Hey, watch it!” 

Carmen was still feeling full of herself as she sat back and began to pull the spent Tinies from her top, “Heehee, consider that payback for kicking my butt in our game of cleavage catch earlier!” Carmen grinned smugly to herself as she flicked the first Tiny towards Rose, where he bounced off of one gigantic round boob and soared into the crowded portion of the field next to her reclining form. The little man could only lie there in a tired heap amid the little men and women who had been trying to ignore the two giantesses’ hijinks thus far, though a few came over to see if he was alright. 

Above them Rose smugly declared, “Haha, okay well, you have fun teasing Tinies, I’m going to soak up some sun.” Several dozen sun-tanning Tinies looked up when a shadow fell across them, and could only watch as Rose’s gigantic, fleshy mountain of a body began to roll in their direction. Some were caught in the path of her pudgy stomach, or her thick legs, and many had to watch as her two breasts, each larger than a Tiny-sized mansion, slowly fell their way. Even the man that Carmen had just discarded was forced to watch as the giant girl’s creamy cleavage descended, giving him no chance to run for cover. The rising chorus of surprised shouts were silenced as Rose’s plump body came to heavy rest against the ground, jiggling vigorously as she settled into place. Completely indifferent to the fact that she had buried nearly a football field’s worth of tiny people beneath her, and could feel many of them shouting hopefully for her attention, Rose crossed her arms and lay her head down to rest, more than comfortable now that she’d practically made a ‘bedding’ of little people to sleep on. 

Meanwhile, Carmen finished pulling the last man out of her bikini, and set him aside like a used toy. She was about to lay down and tan when she happened to glance over and notice something: after Rose rolled onto her frontside, a handful of flattened Tinies had risen into the air against her massive round buttocks. Carmen realized with a smirk that they must have been stuck there ever since Rose first sat down! A moment later Rose shifted her weight, and Carmen had to stifle a laugh as she watched all the little people quaking and wobbling back and forth with Rose’s doughy backside. They looked pretty stuck, and Carmen just couldn’t resist taking a moment to enjoy her own little captive audience! 

As several of the Tinies looked hopefully up at her, Carmen leaned over and sweetly cooed, “Looks like you guys got a little stuck! Is there anything I can do to heeelp?” While they were forced to watch her, Carmen brought her elbows together to coyly present her exposed chest right over their heads while making no move to actually assist them. Though most of the Tinies were plastered face-first to Rose, Carmen could already see a few eyes ogling her hungrily and more than a few tents being pitched within swim-shorts, much to her satisfaction. Ignoring their faint cries for aid, Carmen pretended to think aloud, “Hmmm, if only there was sooome way I could help you guys...” Just to make matters worse for them all she made sure to give chest a slow and provocative wiggle, loving the fact that she could bounce around all she wanted in front of the expectant Tinies. 

Suddenly Rose murmured, “Are you talking to someone on my butt again?” 

Carmen explained with another little bounce, “Yeah, you’ve got a couple people stuck back here.” Spotting a small hand twitching feebly in the crevice between her friend’s cheeks, Carmen raised one eyebrow with a smirk, “Well, maybe more than a couple…” 

“Ugh, I do?” Rose looked over her shoulder and put a hand on either side of her thick buttocks, before investigatively spreading her own ass. As each cheek peeled apart several flattened and sweat-covered Tinies came into view, causing Rose to frown as if their presence was anything but their own fault, “Okay, the ones on my cheeks I can understand, but how’d these ones get there?” With a few casual pushes Rose slammed her humongous ass cheeks together, bouncily squishing everyone trapped there before they could even get a breath of fresh air in order to explain or scold her for her carelessness. 

‘Helpful’ as ever, Carmen offered her hypothesis without lifting a hand to stop Rose’s cruel bouncing, “Maybe they’re from when you sat down at the pool?” 

That made sense to Rose, but rather than admit a mistake she just snorted dismissively, “Yeah, maybe...” Without much thought for the fact that they’d already been stuck for who-knows-how-long, Rose let her buttocks bounce together, decisively sealing plenty of the Tinies within her damp ass crack again. 

Watching the Tinies still wobbling around in the air, Carmen suddenly blurted cutely, “Ooh, maybe I can help! Do you little guys want a hand?” Most of the people had been stuck face-first against Rose’s flesh, but a few were facing Carmen and could be faintly heard begging for help. Carmen slowly extended a palm over Rose’s enormous butt cheek, “You do want a hand? Are you suuure?” Tinies desperate to escape Rose gestured or called out, hoping to be freed before the giant girl rolled back over, though most had difficulty peeling themselves free enough to do more than make muffled noises or jiggle uselessly. The lifeguard who had been stuck to Rose ever since she left the pool was lying in the shadow of Carmen’s hand and frantically tried to get her attention, assuming he was mere moments from freedom. Carmen pretended to deliberate as she pursed her lips and hung her chest in plain view for another moment, “Alright, if you say so!” 

Carmen's hand impacted Rose with a fleshy clap, sending out a shockwave that caused each massive buttock and all the adhered Tinies to wobble violently about. Carmen’s high laughter pierced the air, “Hahaaaa, got you!” 

Several little men had been flattened by Carmen’s hand and remained pinned as Rose rolled her eyes sarcastically at her friend’s pun, “Good one Carmen, you toootally tricked them all…” 

Just to drive her ‘hilarious’ joke home Carmen gave a few firm squeezes, happily bulldozing several people into Rose’s enormous doughy butt cheek as she cheered, “I know right?! I bet they didn’t see that coming!” The naked lifeguard, stuck at the center of Carmen’s palm, was squished back and forth several times again and could only groan and seethe as he realized this was the second time he’d been carelessly spanked against these giant girls. Having concluded her prank, Carmen gave her friend’s behind one final loving grope. Despite all of his anger, the lifeguard had to endure one more moment of being pressed into Rose’s firm ass, and suddenly he couldn’t handle any more: as Carmen’s hand finally lifted he could be seen convulsing and leaking cum down Rose’s bare skin. Oblivious to how much frustration she’d just put him through, Carmen only giggled at his wobbling form, “Heh, speaking of cumming…” 

Glancing over her shoulder, Rose spotted the tiny lifeguard who was now passionately grinding against her in an attempt to finish his orgasm, and raised one eyebrow to scoff, “Ugh, really?” Determined to end the very mild inconvenience that he’d caused her, Rose rolled herself onto her back once more. Several faint cries of WAIT WAIT, DON’T- were cut off as her gigantic hips squashed against the ground, flattening everyone who Carmen had completely neglected to save. 

Carmen, hearing the faint squishing noise as Rose’s ass flattened multiple Tinies, scolded lightly, “Sheesh, you couldn’t even let him finish first?” 

Rose shrugged with closed eyes, “Well, he was interrupting my nap.” 

Carmen tried to frown, but her anger was short lived as she noticed plenty of Tinies helplessly stuck to Rose’s quivering breasts. “Heh, they are kinda clingy…” Figuring she might as well enjoy the sun while she could, Carmen pushed the plight of the little people out of her mind and lay back. Rose, unaware of the people currently plastered over her huge breasts, quickly followed suit, and before long both giantesses had drifted to sleep, leaving several dozen people trapped beneath their humongous bodies.

End Notes:

If you'd like to read the free followup to this story, visit my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/31294563

Epilogue by CrankoWanko

For quite some time Rose had been sleeping contentedly, the gentle rising and falling of her chest lifting each sizeable (and naked) breast into the air, wobbling like mountains of jello that could be seen from nearly across the tiny-sized waterpark. Unfortunately for many little men and women, Rose had chosen to lay sprawled across a good portion of the waterpark’s sunbathing area before going to sleep, making her uninterrupted slumber greatly irritating for those who had been trapped beneath her gigantic feminine body ever since she first carelessly rolled into place. Unfortunately Rose was also not a particularly placid sleeper, and fidgeted randomly as she was tickled by tinies trying to peel themselves away from her. Those stuck in place were subject to enormous earthquake-like tremors that left them jiggling incessantly, or clumsily fondled against her curvaceous and pudgy body while she slept. Several who had freed themselves from the fleshy surface of her chest had slipped and fallen into her deep cleavage… and now could only be seen in the brief moments that Rose rolled from one side to the other, when her enormous breasts swung apart before slamming together again. The most unfortunate of all had managed to escape the confines of her cleavage or clothing, only to find themselves poked or wedged into even tighter crevices than they started as Rose’s hand came along to scratch at their irritating presence. 

One such man had spent nearly half an hour meticulously crawling free from Rose’s valley of cleavage, only to accidentally tickle her when he dropped onto her stomach. As her hand groped at the itch he’d caused he had been swept along and stuffed right into the gap between her abdomen and the sweaty underside of one mountainous boob, putting him underneath a monumental weight he was utterly incapable of even budging. He’d been enduring the insufferable and endless wobbling that resulted from Rose’s restless movements ever since, so when he heard the giantess finally yawning awake, he hoped that his chance to be discovered and freed had come at last… He’d had only a sliver of space between where Rose’s boob nearly touched her stomach from which to see, but he turned his head and shouted as loudly as he could. 

Rose sat up with a lazy yawn. She thought she’d heard someone yelling for help, but as she rolled into a sitting position the voice turned into a stifled gurgle and then fell silent as if it’s source had been flattened by something squishy. She could only guess that some poor man was wedged into the crevice between her ribcage and her naked, hanging breasts. Good, she was too tired to deal with anyone’s whining anyway… Rose arched her back to stretch, deliberately ignoring the fact that her humongous butt was still situated right on top of the dozen or so people who had been stuck under her since she first set herself down to sleep. This simple motion jostled her gigantic body enough to dislodge several tinies from her cleavage, who fell to the ground or quickly became trapped in the soft folds of her stomach. Rose felt them but only made a half-hearted swiping motion with one hand, dislodging some while clumsily smashing others flat, and stuffing one poor man directly into her pudgy belly button. Too lazy to bother fishing him (or anyone else) free, Rose went back to stretching and searching around for her missing bikini top. 

Rose’s clothing was right where she’d dropped it earlier, on the other side of Carmen (who was still fast asleep) though it was now covered in several little reclining people who had apparently mistaken the backyard-sized cups for some kind of ground covering or tarp… not that Rose cared. Leaning over her sleeping friend (and letting several more tinies fall and bounce off Carmen’s finely tanned body), Rose grabbed her swimsuit by the straps. Several inch-tall men were surprised to find themselves collected in the cups of the huge bikini like fish within a net, but Rose made no effort to pour them out before stretching her top in front of herself, ready to receive and support her gargantuan chest. For a brief moment the tinies had a chance to cry out before the massive girl impatiently pulled the fabric over herself, instantly overflowing each bikini cup with her fleshy and blimp-sized breasts. 

Apparently the muffled screams for mercy from Rose’s captives had been just enough to rouse Carmen from her contented slumber. The tanned beauty stretched her arms out and wriggled cutely as her eyes blinked open, “Mmmm, hey there girlfriend! You been awake long?” 

Indifferent to the very obvious lumps where people were now plastered against her chest, Rose continued to fasten her top, “Not long, babe. I’m just dressing, we can go whenever you’re ready.” 

Carmen was far from attentive but even she couldn’t miss the outlines of everyone currently mashed against her friend’s gigantic, swaying tits. She sat up and chuckled, “Looks like your cute top picked up a couple extra passengers while we slept!” As usual, Carmen’s interpretation of the situation greatly downplayed the collective aggravation felt by all the tinies currently held captive by her lazy friend. 

“Ugh, I know, they’re so annoying...” Rose’s conceited irritation was palpable as she finished tying an unnecessarily tight knot in her bikini, though she delighted in the feeling of all the trapped people sinking into her skin. Rose made sure her top was nice and secure before she jumped bouncily to her feet, “Well I hope they’re comfy because I’m not changing till I get home.”  Naively assuming the tinies could only be thrilled with the chance to get their hands on Rose’s world-class (and world-sized) breasts, Carmen bounced to her feet, her carefree laughter drowned out the muffled pleas that might have convinced her otherwise, “Let’s hope they didn’t have anywhere important to be!” 

... 

Something colorful caught Carmen’s attention: a miniscule towel was lying in the large butt-shaped imprint she’d left in the grass lawn by her feet, it’s owner nowhere to be seen. Carmen bent down to investigate, thrusting her enormous ass out and mooning the rest of the sunbathing park-goers behind her, “Wait, didn’t I borrow that towel from someone?” Carmen could vaguely recall asking a cute tiny for the use of his towel so she wouldn’t have to lie on the grass (despite the fact that it was smaller than a tissue paper), but she conveniently forget the part where she’d been so excited by his agreement that she’d plopped right down on top of him before he had a chance to vacate the area. 

While Carmen looked the confetti-sized towel over in the hopes of jogging her memory, Rose had already found the missing owner: a handsome little man was currently plastered face-first against Carmen’s voluptuous backside, wobbling gently as she searched the ground for him. Rose chuckled at his predicament, “Yeah babe, though I don’t think he’s been getting much sun since you sat down…” 

Carmen looked over her shoulder, not getting Rose’s joke at first, “Huh??? Oh! Sorry cutie, I totally didn’t see you there!” Since he was flattened to the very center of one perky round buttock, the man couldn’t respond to the latina’s upbeat greeting. All he could do was mumble and squirm while trying not to think too hard about the fact that his entire body was rubbing against one of the best asses he’d ever seen. Meanwhile Carmen was simply happy to have found her little acquaintance, and began eagerly bouncing on her feet, “Thanks for letting me steal your spot, this big butt of mine needs aaaall the sun it can get, heehee!” Carmen finally noticed his silence, but was delighted to also note the sensation of a hard prick jabbing into her skin as the man jiggled helplessly against her and took that for all the approval she needed, “Well, since you seem to be having fun back there, how about I check on you later? I guarantee my butt’s bigger, better, and jiggler than anything else this park has to offer, hah! Plus it’s the least I can do after you gave me your seat!” The man was in no condition to disagree with the bubbly giantesses offer, and continued bouncing along with Carmen’s coy movements as she turned back to her friend. 

“Ooh, Rose, is anyone else stuck to me???” Smiling at her own thoughtfulness and sounding almost hopeful at the prospect, Carmen in twirled in place, turning several tiny heads as her skimpy sling bikini strained and stretched to contain her bouncing assets. The man from earlier was jostled by nearly sickening g-forces as Carmen’s backside quivered and shook, his precarious situation already slipping from her mind. 

Rose smirked as she watched the man whipping back and forth, “Miraculously, no, just the one.” 

Feeling proud of herself for ‘only’ squishing the one tiny, Carmen cheered, “Yay! What about you, do you need me to do a quick tiny-inspection before we go?” 

Rose thought about all the people plastered to her behind, but only shrugged, “If you want, just make it quick.” 

As Rose turned around almost a dozen tiny people were revealed, all adhered against her ass like stickers, and Carmen couldn’t help but laughingly scold her, “Ro~ose! You got a BUNCH stuck back here! You must have rolled over in your sleep or something… Hang on, I’ll see if I can get them.” 

Eager to help, Carmen gave her friend’s big butt an equally big slap. She had expected to jostle the tinies free, but instead every single one remained stuck right where they were against Rose’s humongous (and now vigorously wobbling) ass. Carmen bent down to ponder how her plan could have possibly failed: she was too oblivious to realize that the little people had all become practically superglued to Rose’s doughy butt after being sat on for so long, and her ‘helpful’ spank had only served to wobble their fleshy prison in an incredibly annoying manner. As they began to surmise their own predicament several tinies cried out muffled requests for help or suggestions for how to free them, but Carmen ignored them in favor of plowing ahead with her own ingenious plan: more spanking. Whap! Whap! Whap! Carmen’s hand impacted Rose several more times, putting the little men and women through plenty of useless bouncing and wobbling and crushing several directly against Rose. 

Eventually Rose looked over her shoulder dryly, “Having fun back there?” 

Feeling defeated, Carmen gave Rose a final frustrated slap before standing up and crossing her arms with a girlish pout, “They aren’t coming free no matter what I try, hmph!” 

Rose angled her ass upwards and peered back to examine the situation for herself, feeling zero concern for any of the tinies still plastered face-first against the Carmen-sized handprint that was gradually forming on her skin. Although she could feel several tiny erections prodding her backside, Rose strongly suspected the tinies were desperate for a reprieve from all the commotion she and Carmen had been putting them through... but she couldn’t stand seeing Carmen looking so glum about her failed rescue attempt. After a moment of observation Rose shrugged, “Maybe they don’t want to come off. What was it you told the other guy? They’re on a blood-pumping ride that’s bigger and jigglier than whatever some themepark has to offer, right?” Rose was fully aware that she had blatantly oversold their enthusiasm of course, she just wanted to cheer her friend up. 

Carmen seemed intrigued and stared at Rose’s enormous hips, “You think so?” 

Upon hearing that their fate was about to be sealed just to appease some gigantic and emotional clutz, several of the tiny men and women stuck against Rose’s butt cheeks began squirming and shouting frantically, all hoping to be freed or at least noticed. But Rose had already made up her mind about whether she was going to provide a moment of peace to the poor little people who had already spent the last hour mashed against her gargantuan doughy ass… or bounce them around just to put a smile on her best friend’s face. With a smug confidence to her voice Rose declared, “I know so.” and gave her rear end another waggle. 

The easily deceived Carmen bent down, flashing her trademark blissful smile at the little people who could barely turn their heads to see her, “Oh my god Rose, you’re right… Some of these cuties are just rarin to go!” Reaching out with both hands, Carmen grasped her friend’s enormous buttocks and pushed them together, bulging the enormous mounds around her fingertips (and accidentally crushing one poor man caught between them). Carmen took a moment to examine where several tinies had begun leaking cum onto Rose’s skin, before she let go… she could only laugh as Rose’s plump ass cheeks made a very springy return to their normal shape, bouncing all the tiny captives back and forth in the process, “Haha, your butt’s just like a big jiggly wavepool for them!” 

Rose sounded smug as ever as her enormous ass continued wobbling back in place, “See? Told you.” 

... 

Assuming that the tinies stuck to Rose were in for an enjoyable time, Carmen was about to stroll away when she noticed something at her feet, “Ohmygosh, Rose, look! The staff made a cute little exit for us!” A narrow path had been cordoned off with tiny ropes and posts, leading from the center of the grass field to the rest of the waterpark. Ankle-high signs were propped on either end labeled “WARNING: GIANTESS CROSSING. TINIES STAY OFF!” and it seems the tiny visitors had (wisely) followed the suggestion by leaving the stretch of grass vacant. Smiling at the thought that she and Rose had been given their very own VIP exit, Carmen eagerly bound forward, careful to stay between the lines as she strode along. But Rose saw the path for what it really was: a desperate attempt to stop the giant girls from stepping on anyone else. 

With a wry smirk, Rose set off after her bubbly friend. Her very first step forward landed on several of the people that had fallen free from her body only moments ago, immediately flattening them into the lawn beneath her weight. By her second step Rose’s chest was vigorously bouncing and straining against her bikini as it always did whenever she moved in the slightest. By her third step Rose had apparently decided to entirely forego the path that had been painstakingly laid out and veered back into the field that was crowded with tiny sunbathers. Many tinies (mostly men) were still staring after Carmen, too distracted by her loud and very bouncy passage to notice Rose’s approach until one of the enormous girl’s bare soles was hovering right overtop of them, at which point it was too late to escape. With every heavy footfall Rose left a heap of flattened and agitated tinies in a grassy footprint, giving her victims only a parting view of her enormous bubble butt (and all the little people still stuck to it) as she leisurely trod along. Rose found herself delightedly entertained by watching the man against Carmen bouncing against her flexing behind (plus it’s not like she could watch herself stepping on people anyway, with her own chest blocking the view). 

Rose had been paying so little attention to where she was going that she nearly bumped into Carmen, who had come to a sudden stop at the edge of the sunbathing area in order to talk to a full-sized brunette girl in a red and form-fitting one-piece. As Rose came around she noticed the word “LIFEGUARD” printed across the girl’s heavy chest, nearly stretched to the point that it couldn’t be deciphered. Carmen cheered, “Rose! This is Juli, the lifeguard friend of mine that got us into the park!” 

Rose smiled, “Hey. Thanks a bunch for the free tickets, this place is pretty sweet.” 

Juli smiled back and bounced on her feet, “You are so welcome! Glad you’re enjoying it!” A nearly inaudible *ahem* from below caught Juli’s attention, at which point Rose realized the same pretty blonde lifeguard from earlier was standing in Juli’s one open palm. The blonde was currently giving Juli a stern look, and tilting her head towards Rose. Juli tried to look serious, “Oh, right. It’s a new park policy that you and your friend have to release any other guests before leaving. We’ve had too many incidents of tiny guests getting stuck to, uh… inattentive girls.” Juli and the small blonde both glanced towards Rose, clearly intending her as the subject in question. 

Rose just put her hands on her hips, causing her tremendous bosom (and all the obvious human-shaped bumps beneath her bikini top) to jiggle slightly as she balked defensively, “...what?” 

Carmen snickered, “They’re saying you have to get all the horndogs out of your top, silly!” 

Rose sighed melodramatically, “Fine. The little twerps can be so inconvenient sometimes…” Though a dozen little men had been struggling in vain to pull her bikini knot loose ever since she put it on, in the end all it took was one little tug from Rose and her enormous breasts practically exploded free, bouncing into view with the immobile captives plastered all over them. The crowd of tinies sitting poolside below were flashed with a pair of tits each larger than the very pool they’d been swimming in, and could only gawp up in pure amazement as Rose bent over and began impatiently shaking her creamy orbs overhead to dislodge her unlucky passengers, dancing and jiggling her flesh far beyond their reach but very invitingly just the same. As the captive tinies gradually shook free from Rose’s skin and fell into the pool, a small splash marked their freedom. After a minute the splashes stopped and Rose palmed her huge bare breasts, lifting and squeezing them so she could look herself over in the reflection of the pool. Rose spotted one man that had been so completely mashed against her soft pink areola that he’d remained stuck, and as she squeezed her breast he only bulged out with her quivering flesh. Ignoring the envious looks he was getting from those far below her, Rose lifted one finger and prodded the man’s back, crushing his face into the center of her own nipple while she scolded, “Ugh, see what I mean? They’re so annoying.” With a sneer Rose flicked the man away, sending him flying into Carmen’s soft thigh where he left a small stain of cum before rebounding off and falling to the ground. 

Rose made a show of hefting her gigantic tits and bouncing them in the palms of her hands directly in front of Juli, making sure to waggle herself intimidatingly close to where the little lifeguard girl was standing, “There, better?” Unfortunately none of the girls could see the man currently caught between Rose’s hand and the vast underside of her left boob, as he’d been wedged far from view, but otherwise her frontside looked miraculously tiny-free. 

Juli smiled, “Yep! Much better!” Feeling smug that she was getting off without even a reprimand, Rose smirked to herself as she slid her bikini back on, ignoring the annoyed looks and irritated grumbles she was earning from far below her. Slightly belatedly Rose felt the telltale sign of a tiny man’s body squishing into the underside of her boob, but she didn’t feel like pointing him out so she simply let him compress against her hefty bust. Unaware of the tiny she’d missed, Juli looked Carmen up and down, “What about you, Carmen? Any tinies riding in your cute outfit today?” 

Carmen smiled at the attention her outfit was continuing to bring her, “Nope! I gave a few lucky guys some hands on time earlier but they’re long gone now. Ummm, wait a second...” Carmen glanced over her shoulder, trying to remember if the guy from earlier was still where she’d left him, “Actually there is this little guy! He didn’t wanna leave so I’m letting him hang out with us for now, heehee!” Almost proudly, Carmen jumped around, practically thrusting the little man in Juli’s direction with a perky wobble. 

Juli leaned in to examine the little man, noting he was flattened face-first against the bubbly latina’s ass like a sticker. “Is that true, little guy? Is Carmen showing you a good time?” With a bit of awkward squirming he managed to peel one hand away and flash a thumbs up, making Juli smirk, “Alright well, no harm in letting him stick around, I suppose.” Carmen’s smirk only grew now that she had official approval for her lewd hijinks, and rewarded her little ‘butt-buddy’ with an indulgent hop on her feet that sent him bouncing away once more. 

Looking less than amused with Carmen’s antics, the small blonde spoke up, “Check Rose’s backside too, Juli, I bet she’s got more people stuck back there.” 

Rose rolled her eyes but, knowing she was caught, simply turned around, “Yeah yeah, maybe a few. Wanna get them for me?” 

Juli’s struggled to maintain professionalism as she suppressed a bemused smirk, “Wow, I’d say that’s more than a few, but yeah… hold still.” Juli reached up with one hand and, almost like peeling off a bandaid, pulled one tiny man from Rose’s smooth buttock. As she set him on the ground she asked, “Hey Melissa, give me a hand with this?” and raise her other hand (still containing her coworker) up to Rose. Faced with the mountain-sized ass of her nemesis and all the tiny park-goers jiggling every which way against it, the small blonde lifeguard Melissa could only fume silently and get to work. 

Rose was enjoying the situation so much that she couldn’t help but chuckle over her shoulder, “Thanks Melissa, I really appreciate the hand! Maybe next time you guys can put up some kind of giantess-only tanning area, so this doesn’t happen again?” Rather than dignify that with a response, Melissa went to work just the same and began trying to peel another park-goer from Rose’s backside, though she had far more difficulty than her larger friend. 

... 

Meanwhile, Carmen quickly got bored of waiting around, and with nothing better to do she stepped over to lean against a waist-high concrete wall. It was only as she rested her weight onto it that she felt the familiar sensation of someone pressing against her from behind! Figuring now was the perfect time to have fun with her little ‘acquaintance,’ Carmen separated from the wall and looked back to joke, “Mind keeping me entertained for a bit?” The man had no idea what that was supposed to mean, but he couldn’t even get out a response before Carmen let herself fall gently backwards, plopping ass-first against the wall. Carmen’s coy motion resulted in a quiet Bomff! noise as her tremendously wide and round butt shook, putting the man pressed against it through something like a soft, fleshy earthquake. If she concentrated Carmen could even make out where the man’s little cock was pressing firmly into her soft flesh, throbbing as she continued to bounce against him. Carmen briefly wondered if she was being a little too indulgent with him, and considered making him wait a bit longer, but then again she had nothing better to do anyway… with a smug grin Carmen pressed backwards, gradually increasing the pressure against the man’s frontside until; squelch! Carmen looked back just in time to see a small burst of cum erupt from between her plump behind and the hard wall, and she felt the man spasming as his cock twitched and released against her. 

Still leaning in place, Carmen took a moment to check on her friends: it looked like Rose still had a few tinies stuck to her, meaning Carmen had time to kill. But as she glanced over her shoulder to examine the cum-stain against her tan skin, Carmen came up with a fun way to pass the time. First she relieved some pressure off of the man by leaning to one side, just enough to let him begin to catch his breath… then she rolled back into place with a wet sounding squish! Carmen was rewarded with the oh-so-satisfying sight of another little cum-geyser spraying into the air, “Haha, that’s two!” She gently flexed her glute, jiggling her enormous cheek directly against the man’s very sensitive frontside in the process, and achieved a similar result: squelsh! Carmen cheered for herself, “Woo! Three!” For the next minute Carmen cutely wiggled and bounced her broad hips against the wall, giggling as she effortlessly made the man orgasm again and again with barely a thought. 

By the time Carmen overheard the big lifeguard mentioning that she was almost done, a small puddle of cum had collected in the crack of her ass and started dripping onto the ground below. Carmen thoughtlessly bounced herself off the wall, earning a final accidental SQUELCH! as her ass crushed the man one last time before leaving him sliding down the wall in a smear of his own cum and sweat. Carmen looked approvingly to her glistening ass cheek and giggled, “Mmm, nice work back there!” Careless to the fact that she’d just effortlessly blown his mind, Carmen blew him a quick kiss before happily turning and sauntering back towards Rose. 

... 

For the third time Rose asked over her shoulder, “Done yet?” and gave her backside an impatient little flex, causing her flesh to wobble unhelpfully. 

In fact, the two lifeguards had managed to peel all but one of the visible tinies away, leaving only the single naked man stuck to the very center of a big butt cheek. Juli had scratched a fingernail at him but had no luck getting a grip, and was trying to think of a solution, “Hang on Melissa, I’m gonna put you down, I might need both hands for this.” 

Juli gently set her coworker on the ground and looked away, just in time for Carmen to bound over and plant one bare foot over her, pressing her right into the ground, “Hey girls! How’s it going?” 

Completely oblivious to the fact that her female coworker had beeny flattened beneath Carmen, Juli pursed her lips thoughtfully, “Just ooone more stubborn little guy… I can’t seem to get him though.” 

Carmen bent down to look, unwittingly given one man who happened to be passing beneath her the view of a lifetime as her breasts hung taut against her sling bikini, “Him? He’s been like that for a while.” 

Juli delicately traced a finger around the tiny guy, causing him to wobble along with Rose’s flesh as she mused, “What happened to his clothes?” 

Carmen, realizing she’d purposefully torn them away earlier on, giggled and tried to deflect, “Oh, uh, maybe they got… lost in the commotion! Yeah! I know they were red though, like your uniform… maybe he was a lifeguard too?” 

Suddenly the man’s muffled voice cried out, “Jmmffi! Helff mff!” and he wobbled slightly, clearly trying to move, though his face was totally stuck. Carmen and Juli both watched as the man’s exposed cock twitched between his own legs, pressing into Rose’s skin and quivering every time she so much as shifted her weight. 

Juli seemed less than concerned, and remarked curiously, “Hey wait, I recognize him… this is the new guy we just hired! Jim, I think his name was?” Ignoring the fact that he was still totally immobile, Juli let her fingertip slide overtop the man’s hard cock, and snickered as he began to spasm in what she assumed was pleasure. 

Watching as Juli’s finger gently pressed the man right into Rose’s awaiting backside, Carmen made a guess, “You think he might be staying stuck on purpose?” Little did she know that the man had been trying his best to peel himself free all along, but been unable thanks to Rose’s jiggly, pliable skin. 

As if playfully scolding her male coworker’s indecency, Juli nudged her delicate fingertip against the man’s throbbing genitals a few times, causing him to begin leaking precum onto Rose’s smooth skin, “Heehee, he better not be! He’s supposed to be on duty!” Carelessly misinterpreting the man’s incredibly frustrated buzzing for defiance, Juli casually pushed her finger forward, stuffing the man’s body into Rose’s doughy ass cheek. Overwhelmed from head to toe by feminine skin, the man shuddered and let out a muffled grunt as his cum started running down Juli’s finger… and suddenly he slipped free! “Hah, got him!” Juli exclaimed triumphantly as the man sprang off Rose’s bouncy cheek and fell to the grass next to her. 

The little lifeguard was lying on his back, and between gasps for breath all he could utter was a strained, “Thanks for… coming t-to… central waterpark… please c-come aga-MPH!” His attempt at a professional farewell was cut short as Juli stood up and very negligently planted a foot down, flattening his torso into the grass but leaving his hard cock twitching in the air. 

As ‘Jim’ kicked at the ground beneath her, Juli gave Rose and Carmen a placating smile, as if they were the ones who needed to be apologized to, “Sorry about him, he’s still in training. Hopefully the rest of your visit was enjoyable, though! And since you both appear to be tiny-free, you’re free to go!” 

Carmen bounced in place, happily crushing the tiny blonde beneath her again, “Awesome! Thanks a bunch Jules, we’re totally coming back here when the next heatwave hits!” 

Even Rose found herself smiling as she glanced down and watched the male lifeguard’s cock wavering in the air against Juli’s petite foot, “Yeah, much appreciated. Tell your little newbie no hard feelings.” 

Waving happily, the girls parted ways. Carmen was headed for the exit, making a passable attempt at caution by avoiding densely-populated areas, when Rose spoke up, “Oh wait, one last thing before we go… wanna try the slides?”

End Notes:

All my patrons get exclusive early access to stories like these! If you'd like to see all my work the moment it's released, consider supporting me here: https://www.patreon.com/squishme/membership ! Supporters get to see my stories and artwork before anyone else, vote on which size scenarios they want me to make next, see WIP artwork, and more! Thanks for reading!!!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11926