Big-Time Family Bonding by GiantessLover77
Summary:

With Stephen gone, Marla looks for companionship in her two other sons.


Categories: BBW, Butt, Entrapment, Incest, Maternal, Scat, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2414 Read: 13985 Published: May 19 2022 Updated: May 19 2022
Story Notes:
Came up with this idea while writing Mega Mom. I personally think it's so fucking hot. I hope you think so, too. Leave a review!

1. Chapter 1: Mommy's Meal by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2: The Next Generation by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3: Mega-Sized Passion by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4: Family Dinner by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1: Mommy's Meal by GiantessLover77

Marla loved all her children, no matter their downs. Her oldest, Stephen, seemed to have the most downs, making stupid decisions that caused him to move back in with her not just once, but twice after moving out. It seemed as if he didn’t actually have a future, despite always working towards one.

That’s why she decided to shrink him one day and keep him to herself. She knew that he was sexually attracted to her because she was so fat, weighing over 350 pounds and having a FUPA that looked like a water balloon that had been filled to it’s maximum capacity. She cuddled with him, masturbated with him as her dildo, and even sat on him as she went to the bathroom.

She also joked about eating him at first in her yogurt, but she always kept the thought in the back of her mind of her oldest child being part of her meal. She wasn’t sure if she would feel bad for eating him, either, because she knew he also had a pregnancy fetish and him back in her belly would make it seem like she was pregnant with him all over again.

One day, the thought had become reality. She didn’t tell Stephen of her plan. She just did it.

She had made her famous million-dollar pasta, which was pasta mixed with several different types of cheese, sour cream and cream cheese. It was Stephen’s favorite dish, and he was now about to become his mom’s favorite dish.

Usually when she ate, she would feed Stephen tiny portions of whatever she ate. This time, however, as he sat on her belly, waiting to be fed, she instead picked him up and dropped him in the bowl of leftover pasta and said “mmmm” as she mixed her tiny son in her pasta, signifying this was about to be delicious.

She poked her fork into the pasta, seeing her tiny son on a noodle. She brought the fork to her face and licked her lips when she saw Stephen.

“Mom…” Stephen said. “What are you doing?”

“I’m sorry, Stephen. But I’ve been waiting so long to do this. I love you,” she said, She then brought the fork over to her mouth, opened it and placed the forkful of pasta in her mouth, closing the final light on her first son. She chewed, being careful to not chew Stephen into bits, then swallowed, marking the end of him.

She felt him fall into her stomach and began to talk to him as if she was pregnant with him all over again.

“Back where you belong, my baby boy,” she said. Her shirt was still lifted up, so she was rubbing her bare belly. She burped a few seconds later, letting out a groan. She smiled, thinking it was Stephen saying goodbye to him.

The next morning, it was time for her to say goodbye to him one last time. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom, farts escaping her huge butt as she sat on the toilet.

“I know, I know. It’s time to come out,” she said. After a few more farts, she began to poop. The cheese didn’t agree with her, so as Stephen came out, so did not solid, but a mess of liquid poop. After wiping and throwing the paper in the toilet, Marla got up, said “I love you” one last time into the toilet, and flushed Stephen and the liquid poop his dead body swam in. 

Chapter 2: The Next Generation by GiantessLover77

A few days after Stephen was flushed, Marla was getting lonely. Luckily, she still had two other sons that lived with her. James, the second oldest, had helped her with bills and rent the first time they lived in Virginia. Unfortunately, he got into drugs and alcohol abuse and things fell apart for a couple years. Now that things have been hashed with their relationship, he was back with her and once again sharing a lease with her.

Her youngest child, Joe, was only 16 but had worked a few jobs before, all of which James had gotten him. James was closest to all his siblings because he felt he was the least loved, although this was not true. He spent a lot of time with Joe, spent all his time with his brother Michael when he visited from New York and he loved his sister Amanda more than anyone in the world.

He wasn’t close with Stephen after they moved to Virginia the first time, so him being gone now had no affect on him, although he had no idea where he had gone. No one did, not even their mother.

Marla had always joked that she had five children so they could help her later in life. Now, however, all she wanted to do was shrink them all and keep them to herself – except for Amanda, who was newly married and was helping her new husband with his children.

She decided that she was indeed going to shrink both James and Joe and have fun with them. Joe came out of his room one night, as he usually did, and came over and hugged his mother as she lay out on the couch. He fell into her. That’s when she struck. She grabbed the remote from next to her and pointed it at Joe. He shrunk down to microscopic size in seconds.

“What happened?” he asked. He now stood on his mom’s belly.

“I’ve shrunk you, sweetie. Mommy’s been lonely, so I decided to shrink you and keep you all to myself, just as I did with Stephen,” Marla said to her son.

“Wait, you did what to Stephen?!” Joey exclaimed. Marla just nodded. “Unfortunately, mommy got too hungry and ate him. You and James are next.” she cackled.

“Wait you’re going to eat us? I thought you loved us!” Joey said. He was beginning to tear up. His giantess mom was talking about eating him and didn’t seem like she cared.

“Well, Amanda will eat one of you. She’s coming over for dinner tomorrow night. Tonight, you and James are all mine. I’m waiting on him to come home and then we can take it to the bedroom,” Marla told her youngest son. “For now, just relax and lay with mommy.” She then pressed her finger on him until he was laying on her belly. “Let’s make it more comfortable, actually.”

She lifted her shirt up and placed Joey on her bare belly. Once he heard the gurgling, he felt calm and lay down on his fat mom’s belly. Both fell asleep until the door opened and James walked in.

“James! Help!” Joe started shouting to his older brother. Before he could react, Marla pulled the remote out and pointed it at James, shrinking him. Marla then got up, went over to James and picked him up.

“Time to have some fun,” she said, taking her tiny sons into the bedroom.”

Chapter 3: Mega-Sized Passion by GiantessLover77

Marla put her tiny sons on her nightstand and bent over them to get a better look.

“What the fuck is going on?” James snapped. He had a bad day at work and was already angry.

“I shrunk you two, honey. Mommy’s been so lonely, and I know I can find companionship in you two,” she said.

“This is fucking sick! You’re my mother!” James yelled at the giantess. She didn’t like his tone, so she upped her own.

“I am your mother, and you’re now at my mercy! So, you will show me respect and do whatever I want you to!” she bellowed.

“But Mom. What was that about eating us?” Joe asked. That made James even angrier.

“You’re going to eat us?!” he asked.

“I’m going to eat one of you tomorrow. Amanda will be eating the other one.” James froze. He was petrified at the thought of his sister, who he would literally die for, eating him without even knowing it. He needed to get Joe and get out of there.

“But tonight, you’re all mine,” Marla said. She then took her pants and underwear off, her FUPA showing from under her shirt. She then took her shirt and bra off, now completely naked in front of her two tiny sons.

“Your fathers were never around to teach you about the birds and the bees,” she said, grabbing them. “I’ll be happy to show you how it works.” She then lay on the bed. “Imagine you’re both a penis. A penis goes into the vagina…” Marla then rubbed her two tiny sons against her clitoris, getting herself wet. “You need to get wet first as a woman.” She moaned as she rubbed them against her.

Both boys were getting wet themselves, but from their mother’s juices. The giantess was moaning now as she readied for the next step.

“Here we go,” she said. She then thrusted James and Joe into her vagina, thrusting them in and out as she masturbated, using them as dildos. She moaned and talked to herself as she thrusted her two sons inside of her.

“Oh, yes. Fuck mommy,” she said between moans. Minutes later, she exploded all over them with cum. She cupped her hand over her vagina, keeping them in there for a bit longer.

She then pulled James out and brought him over to her butt, sticking him inbetween her boulder-sized buttcheeks. “I remember telling you all to crawl out of my butt when you were younger. Now, I want to feel you squirm. Be careful, though. You know how bad mommy’s gas can get. I fart in my sleep, too, so you’re in for a long night, James. In fact…”

James heard the rumbling and tried back his body out from between his giantess mom’s buttcheeks, but there was no escape. She blew a big fart, the blast hitting James directly. Marla moaned after farting. She then tortured him more, clenching her bubbly buttcheeks, trapping her son in her mountains of flesh.

“Smell it, slave,” she ordered. Had she really just called her son a slave? What was going on?

She fell asleep short thereafter, James inbetween her butthceeks and Joe stuck headfirst in her vagina.

As she slept, James endured the worst torture as Marla farted in her sleep. These weren’t small farts, either. They were wet and bubbly. 

Chapter 4: Family Dinner by GiantessLover77

Marla had forgotten her sons were in her crevices when she woke up the next morning. She remembered after she blew farts into the toilet and began to pee that she remembered she had shrunk her sons. She gasped and fished them out with a tiny fishnet.

“I’m so sorry about last night. I lost control of myself. But you two felt so fucking good inside mommy. I hope you taste as good,” she said as she washed them out in the sink.

She kept her sons in her shirt during the day, allowing them to suck on her nipples before she began preparing dinner for her and Amanda. When the time came, Marla decided that she was going to eat Joey and she would let her daughter eat James.

Both tinies were scared when they heard Amanda’s voice as she came into the house. James was clearly more scared as he had been put in a plate of million-dollar pasta and mixed in it. Marla then brought the plates over to the table and the two giantess women sat next to each other and began eating dinner.

Joe was having a hard time getting free of the layer of cheese he was under. He was stuck between the pasta and layer of cheese on top. He heard his mom and sister talking about Stephen and also heard Amanda asked where him and James were.

“No idea,” his mom said to her. With that, she dug her fork into where Joe was and picked it up. Marla held the fork sideways to see her son stuck in the gooey cheese and sour cream concoction. She smiled at him before she brought him to her mouth.

Joe tried to scream, but nothing came out. Marla then placed him and the pasta in her mouth, closed it and chewed 11 times before she swallowed. Her youngest son was now headed down her throat. She took a swig of Pepsi, hoping it was like a water slide for Joe as he went down into her stomach. She felt Joe hit her stomach and she released the bottle from her lips. She then let out a burp.

“Disgusting,” Amanda said, jokingly but aggressively.

“No, what’s disgusting is waking up this morning and my whole room smelling so bad. Apparently, I farted in my sleep,” Marla said, laughing.

James was stuck between noodles in his sister’s plate of pasta. He tried to push the noodles apart but had no luck. It wasn’t long before he felt the fork almost strike him. He was then lifted up to his younger sister’s mouth. His whole life flashed before his eyes.

He had always wanted nothing but the best for his sister. Now, here she was. She was a giantess to him and was about to eat him. He could only watch as she brought the fork over to her mouth, eventually closing it on him and chewing a few times before swallowing.

“This is more delicious than usual,” Amanda said after unknowingly eating her tiny brother. “What did you put in there?”

“Just a little more sour cream than usual,” Marla answered.

Amanda hung out with her mom for a few hours, both of laying out on the reclining two-chair couch as they digested the tinies they’d eaten. Amanda eventually felt her stomach churn. She moaned in pain and grabbed it. Marla knew what was about to happen.

“You okay?” she asked.

“My stomach hurts,” Amanda responded.

“Maybe you have to poop.”

“Maybe.”

“You should go try,” Amanda then got up and went into her mom’s room, where she had her own bathroom.

Marla lifted her shirt and rubbed and patted it.

“Your brother’s ready to come out of your sister’s butt,” she said, talking to Joe, who was still inside his mom’s belly.

Amanda came out a few minutes later, blowing a sigh of relief.

“Feel better?” Marla asked.

“Much better,” Amanda answered.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11835