Short Story - The Spiteful Sister and her Small-Sitting Summer by Jessajess99
Summary:

Bethany's plans for enjoying the first few weeks of summer vacation come to a halt after her parents task her with looking after her 8-inch brother while they're out of the country for their anniversary.

Done as a commission!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), BBW, Middle Age (50+), Butt, Incest, Insertion, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 16907 Read: 76177 Published: May 08 2022 Updated: July 04 2023

1. Part 1 by Jessajess99

2. Part 2 by Jessajess99

3. Part 3 by Jessajess99

4. Part 4 by Jessajess99

5. Part 5 by Jessajess99

6. Part 6 by Jessajess99

7. Part 7 by Jessajess99

8. Part 8 by Jessajess99

9. Part 9 by Jessajess99

10. Part 10 by Jessajess99

Part 1 by Jessajess99

In the early summer after Devon Mayhew’s final year of university, his life took a turn for the worst when he developed a severe case of Diminutive Size Disorder. He was lucky enough to still graduate from his program, but a college degree wasn’t much use to someone who was barely 8 inches tall. His major had been a field that couldn’t practically employ people smaller than normal. Even though his family’s life insurance had reimbursed him for the loans he’d taken out, he was still left fuming about having just wasted four years of his life. His parents tried to insist that it wasn’t a waste, and that college was good for other things like making new friends and going out into the world to experience life, but he was too gloomy to listen to reason. Devon’s despondent attitude certainly didn’t help him land any other jobs either, so for now he was stuck back at home, unemployed and living with his parents, at an unfair and uncomfortably shrunken size.

Meanwhile, his sister Bethany had just graduated high school, and in a few months was about to start college herself. And she wasn’t very enthused about Devon coming back home either. Despite being the younger sibling, their parents expected Bethany to pitch in with helping care for Devon, which had started putting a damper on her summer plans from the very first day he’d come home. This was the last summer she’d get to spend with a lot of her high school friends, and before he’d even finished shrinking, she had a gut feeling that she’d be left babysitting Devon way more than was fair (although to her, anything more than none-at-all was an unfair amount of time).

Her suspicion had been confirmed soon after by her parents when they reminded her that they’d booked a non-refundable trip to Europe for their 25th anniversary. They’d both already scheduled time off work and had been anticipating the trip for the past year, not to mention the fact that they’d be out thousands of dollars if they were to stay home and help care for Devon. So instead of ruining their romantic getaway, they tasked Bethany with caring for Devon instead. 

“It’ll be good practice for when you have kids of your own,” their mom insisted, partially joking.

“But I don’t even wanna have kids!” Bethany argued back. “For this very exact reason, I’m not gonna have any free time now til you guys are back.”

“Oh, stop being so dramatic,” their dad pitched in, rolling his eyes. “Devon’s not a baby, you don’t need to actually do anything other than be at home in case he gets hurt or something goes wrong. You can watch TV—”

“But I don’t wanna watch TV!”

“—or go tanning in the backyard—”

“I already went to the tanning salon last week!”

“—or invite a friend over to hang out.”

That was the one suggestion that was at least somewhat similar to what Bethany had wanted to do this summer, but she was too stubborn to give her parents a victory. “It’s just not the same though,” she grumbled. “I can’t go to the beach, or any parties, or even just drive around with people. Our house is so boring…”

“Well, I guess you gotta find a way to make it fun then, cuz you don’t have a choice,” the older woman sighed. “We don’t have to pay for your college, you know.” Bethany glared at her parents silently, but was smart enough to keep her mouth shut. And that was the end of that.

Her last glimmer of hope was snuffed out only a few minutes after their parents had left to head to the airport. They hadn’t wanted to argue with Bethany any further or listen to her complain, so her mom had waited til they were in the car to send the final note that killed any chances Bethany might’ve had for sneaking out of the house. “Forgot to tell you, but Dad finally fixed the outside security cameras last week,” it had read, before listing a few other instructions for taking care of Devon. Realizing that she wouldn’t be able to escape without her parents knowing made Bethany scream, before breaking down into a fit of tears. Even if she spoofed the location sharing on her iPhone and snuck out after Devon had gone to sleep, she still wouldn’t be able to get past the cameras that were apparently working now after being broken for half a year. She felt like a prisoner in her own home, and she doubted she’d get a chance to leave until her parents got back in a couple weeks.

For now, she was stuck with her brother, the one person who was ultimately to blame for all of this. Although it wouldn’t be long before they both realized that he was really the one stuck with her. 


~             ~             ~


Devon had always had a decent relationship with his sister, but it hadn’t been good enough to keep him from viewing her as a threat when he moved back home. Being a moody teenager had been fine when they were growing up together (he was a moody teenager too), but it was apparent that she still hadn’t grown out of her angst-filled demeanor yet. And coming back to someone as temperamental as Bethany like the sub-sized specimen he was didn’t help. To make matters feel worse, she’d grown significantly in the four years since he’d last lived at home. She was almost 6 feet tall now—which would’ve been taller than Devon even if he hadn’t shrank—and had put on more than a few pounds too. Her spot on the volleyball team had caused her appetite to grow over the years and she’d only recently gotten control over her eating habits, but it hadn’t been before her hips and thighs had thickened out to a point that every pair of pants she wore seemed to be a tight fit. Her boobs were gigantic too, although they’d already been large to begin with.

But now they were stuck together, and as much as Devon didn’t want to admit it, he was pretty much reliant upon his sister for the next few weeks. His parents were still waiting on his disability claim to be processed by the state, so they hadn’t bought any of the specially-sized furniture or ladders or other everyday things he’d need as an 8-incher; a few pairs of clothes to keep him from going naked were all he could use at the moment. Every time he needed to use the bathroom, eat a meal, or get some fresh air, he’d need Bethany to carry him, and sometimes set things up for him too. Bethany had also realized just how tedious the next couple weeks would be, and in the few hours since their parents had left, she was already proving herself to be dramatically bothered and lazy. 

Right now he was sitting on his sister’s plate that she’d eaten dinner on, eating her leftover mashed potatoes and chicken while using a plastic shot glass to drink water out of. But she’d left him on her bedroom floor, with the cheap reasoning being that when he was done, he could just hop off the plate and head wherever else in the house he wanted to go, instead of making her get up all for the extremely simple task of transporting him to the ground.

Trying to decide what he’d spend his day doing, Devon looked up from his meal absentmindedly and shrieked loud enough to catch Bethany’s attention. “There’s a spider over there!” he yelped, pointing over by her desk. Realizing he wasn’t hurt or in any real immediate danger, Bethany sighed and rolled her eyes, but got up nonetheless and slipped a slipper on to save the day. With a disgruntled trudge over to her desk, she extended her leg towards the harmless-looking arachnid and crushed it beneath her foot without giving it a second thought. Even though he knew his sister would never kill him, he couldn’t help but stare in horror, imagining his own body being flattened by someone angry enough to stomp the life out of him. “See?” he insisted. “That’s why I told you it’d be safer for me to eat somewhere higher up.” Normally people installed advanced bug-repellant systems around their houses if they were making it suitable for tinies, but that was just another investment Devon’s parents were waiting to buy.

“Oh yeah, cuz spiders can’t climb literally anywhere they want to,” the testy teenager snarkily remarked. But she indulged his request anyways and lifted his plate onto the top of her dresser. “Besides, it’s not like bugs are a super common occurrence indoors, at least not in our house.”

“Maybe they are but you guys never notice them cuz they’re so tiny compared to you.”

“Well I killed it for you, didn’t I?” She narrowed her eyes, annoyed at how argumentative he was already being on the first day, but sprawled back onto her bed and turned on Netflix.

After another few minutes, Devon finished with his midday meal and spoke up again. “Hey, can you just take me to the living room so I can watch TV, since I’m done eating? I promise I won’t bother you again for the rest of the night.”

“I literally just turned on the TV in here though,” she muttered.

“Yeah, but I wanted to watch the new Star Wars show.”

“I’m watching New Girl, it’s like a popular, funny show, and I know a ton of guys that like it too. I don’t even wanna watch TV that much, I just figured it’d give you something to do.”

“Yeah, but it’s just not my thing,” he pushed back.

Bethany grit her teeth together, got up, and picked him up in between her fingers. “Maybe you should be thankful that I even tried to be nice at all, instead of bitching about me treating you less than perfectly,” she said as she glared at him, and then pulled out the top drawer of her dresser. Below him, Devon saw a dozen pairs of her panties and bras… along with a long, silicone dick laying right in the middle. “In case you think I’m not being considerate enough, I’ll let you have a sample of what it’d actually be like for me to do the bare minimum.” She dropped him in, but before closing the dresser again, she paused to look at him next to her sex toy, and then chuckled to herself. “Hey look, you’re barely even as tall as my dildo,” she snorted, and then slammed the drawer shut and ignored her brother’s muffled apology as she went back to laying in bed.

  

Part 2 by Jessajess99

Bethany was at least nice enough to stick the shot glass (which was like a 4 or 5 gallon jug to Devon) in the drawer, along with a jello cup in case he got hungry. He asked what he was supposed to do if he needed to use the bathroom, and Bethany told him he could just hold it, before adding, “And if you pee on any of my clothes, I’ll make sure to leave you in here for the rest of the night.”

Since it was barely past 6pm, he felt like he was given an early bedtime, but he also didn’t want to actually go to sleep since he knew he’d probably wake up at something like 2 in the morning and ruin his sleep schedule. But there was only a crack of light, so it was nearly impossible to stay awake lying down or even sitting, so he resorted to walking around in circles while trying to listen to the TV show in the background.

Several hours passed, during which Bethany started drinking a bit from her parents’ liquor cabinet. Soon enough she went from sober to tipsy to drunk, but her drunkenness just made her horny and it wasn’t long before she started playing with herself. Initially it was more of a half-committed endeavor while she watched Nick from the show, but her sexual appetite grew until she knew she had to use something more satisfying than just her fingers.

Devon was startled when Bethany yanked her dresser drawer out, intent on using the dildo stashed in her brother’s temporary prison. But before she even had time to grab it, he started apologizing and tried bargaining for his release. “Alright alright, I’ve learned my lesson,” he told her. “I’m sorry for complaining too much. So can you please let me out now?” 

“You say you’re sorry, but like, you’re kinda complaining right now,” she argued back, her annoyance with him quickly bubbling back up.

He gritted his teeth, not wanting to make her more mad, but also wanting to stop being treated so lowly and just be freed already. “If you don’t let me out,” he threatened, “I’ll tell Mom and Dad that you treated me like shit and just threw me in your underwear drawer like I’m not a person.”

That really made Bethany mad, and for a second she glared at him, mulling over a decision in her head for so long that eventually Devon spoke up again. “Hello? Bethany?”

Arriving at a settlement in her inebriated mind, his sister snatched his body out of the dresser and sauntered back to her bed. “You wanna be let out of time-out so bad? Fine, I’ll let you out,” she muttered, except she sat back down on her bed instead of lowering Devon to the floor.

“You know, I don’t think I’ve ever told you about my giantess fetish,” she started to say, holding her thumb below his chin so he wouldn’t be able to interrupt her. “Ever since I saw a shrunken person for the first time as a kid, I started dreaming about having my own. And then once I got older, the idea of having one became a turn-on too. There’s even a girl on my team who once dated a guy who got DSD, he shrunk to like, only a foot tall or something, and she told us that eventually the only way for them to fuck was if she used his body like a sex toy. Anyways, that was a couple years ago, but I remember getting sooooo jealous, cuz she didn’t even have a thing for tinies like I did!” Devon got a nauseating feeling in his stomach as his sister explained herself; even if he’d been able to open his mouth, he’d be too timid to say anything. 

“And then you came home as a tiny too, and I was like great, just my luck that finally, someone I know shrinks down, and it ends up being my own brother.” She smirked, seeing the worry dawn on his face from where her story was heading. “But the more time you spent around the house, the more I started to kinda like the fact that it was you. Like, finally I get to be the bigger sibling. Cuz I’ve always been the tallest girl in my grade, but then every day that I’d come home there’d be you, just a liiiittle bit taller, making me feel like I wasn’t actually as tall as I wanted to be. But now I’ll never have to worry about that ever again. And also, maybe it was actually a good thing that it was you who shrunk. I don’t have to bother with trying to meet a tiny and then trying to date them, or convince one to let me fuck with them a bit. Cuz you’re right here, living in the same house as me, available for me to use whenever I want. And Mom and Dad just so happen to go on a trip for a while just after you shrink? I’d say that’s a pretty clear sign from the universe saying it’s your destiny to let me play with you.” 

By now, her brother was so terrified that he accidentally peed his pants, and she grinned, already feeling a fluttering from within her in anticipation of what she was about to do. “Should I call you Devon the Dildo, or Dildo Devon, what do you think?” she teased as she started taking off her pants, while her brother was lost in a trance imagining the horrors that were about to follow.

Devon watched helplessly as his sister undressed in front of him, revealing the hairiness of a grown-out bush that had never been shaved before. There had been a tiny sliver of him that considered that Bethany might just be playing a fucked up joke, but after she stopped talking and started to actually prepare herself, he realized that somehow, for some reason, she was actually being serious. 

“I… are you… you’re not…” he mouthed, stuttering with disbelief. He turned to run, thinking that on the off chance he managed to actually get away, he could hide under some furniture or somewhere else she couldn’t reach him. But before he even arrived at the edge of the bed, she had reached out and grabbed him, easily squeezing more than half his body within her hand’s firm grip. “No, wait! Please Bethany,” he yelled, not wanting to believe his own sister would actually abuse him like this, but she carried him down towards her lower bits anyway. She lined the top of his head up right below her clit and rubbed his head in a tiny circle to taunt him while pleasing herself a bit more, and then readjusted her grip so she could use her other hand to forcefully pull his pants off and literally rip his shirt off with her fingernail. His nude figure shrieked at how quickly she was escalating it all, while she rotated his body with his head still pressing against her lips, until his face was staring up at hers. She was so excited, she didn’t even know what to say, and the only thing Devon could think to do in his final few seconds was let out a bloodcurdling scream, before his little sister silenced him by eagerly shoving his helpless and terrified body up her excited, glistening cunt.

  

Part 3 by Jessajess99

Without her brother able to berate her anymore, Bethany decided to take it slow, and closed her eyes as she gently drove her older brother’s body in and out of her. After 18 years, this was finally her chance to indulge in her fetish for the first time, and she wanted to focus in on exactly how he felt, since she knew she’d never be forgetting this night for the rest of her life. 

The thought occurred to Bethany that if Devon were to continue yelling, she’d probably still be able to hear him, implying that he was voluntarily keeping his mouth shut. Did he simply not want to be forced to taste inside her? Or was his face already covered in her fluids? She liked to imagine it was both, but just in case it wasn’t, she’d make sure that it’d be the reason eventually.

With her fingers pinching his ankles, she began kneading him deeper. It was a bit disappointing that even pushing him as far as she could inside her would still leave his knees and feet on the outside, but on the plus side, it gave her a reliable base with which to handle him from. Like rolling a coin between her fingers, she twisted his body back and forth, feeling his shoulders (where his body was the widest) as they massaged the middle of her birth canal. 

But then her passion grew stronger, and the methodical pushing turned into a steady and forceful pumping. She’d obviously forgone any sense of care for her brother and how he might feel, and even started imagining that his sexual torture was a form of punishment. Thinking about all the fun with her friends that she was missing, because of his stupid predicament forcing her to stay cooped up at home. She had even been planning on going to a party tonight, and if things had gone well enough with a certain guy she liked, she could’ve been back at his house by now having sex with him instead. But you’re the reason that can’t happen anymore, she thought bitterly as she ignored her dildo brother’s desperate squirms. So now you have to help me get off instead.

On the flip side, Devon was experiencing a living nightmare that was worse than anything he could’ve ever dreamt up. It was dark and cramped, with an overpowering smell that was facilitated by Bethany’s juices oozing onto him. He’d only lasted the first minute with his mouth closed, desperately sucking in bits of muggy air through his nostrils so he could breathe, but once Bethany started ramping up her ferocity, his body got battered so much that his mouth would frequently get knocked open and suddenly he had to endure the taste of his sister’s vaginal fluids drizzling down his throat. But her vigor only got more violent, and soon enough he was being rammed inside her with such brutality that a new bruise would form with every consecutive thrust.

At one point, the thought occurred to Bethany that she could distinguish the actual features of his body, like the pointedness of his chin or even the clawing of his minuscule fingers. He was constantly squirming about, whether by his own volition or as a result of his body arms and legs accidentally slipping around inside her. Fucking her shrunken brother’s helpless body was so much better than pleasuring herself with a dildo that it felt like she’d reached a new league of self-stimulation. She wouldn’t even be needing her old toy dick in the future; she had a toy brother now that she could use instead. With bated breath, she momentarily stopped herself so she could clamp her muscles around his body, and her heart was nearly set on fire from the wild, panicked response he gave. Bethany could tell he was trying to push her walls outwards, probably to give himself more breathing room, so she him right back as much as it was physically able to, until her pussy had him in such a tight grip that he stopped moving entirely. She knew he wasn’t dead, but the thought that she might even be able to literally kill her brother with her fucking vagina, crushed to death by her cunt, sent the girl into such a frenzy again that she knew her wrist would be feeling sore tomorrow.

Moments away from a climax, she sought to finish herself off with the one thing she hadn’t quite been able to do yet. After furiously fucking his little form to the point that she was almost hurting herself, she placed two fingers below his feet, rammed the living dildo so deep inside that his head was crammed against her cervix, and pushed against his feet until his legs gave out and bent up to join the rest of his body in her sex. Finally she had successfully stuffed the entirety of her older brother inside of her, forcing him into a kind of fetal position—which also pushed against her vaginal walls and made him feel girthier—and sending her over the edge. She kept her fingers against her labia to ensure he’d stay completely buried inside her pussy, and then felt an electric current run through her as she reached an orgasm.

With her cum slowly seeping out from between her fingers, an exhausted Bethany relaxed against her pillows and sighed with relief, finally taking her hands away and allowing her brother’s body to slither out onto her bed in a messy puddle of her juices. He lay motionless before her, staring at the ceiling in shock at what had just occurred. A mere hour ago he couldn’t have even imagined the idea of being fucked by Bethany, and now he’d been used and abused like a mere object. The little sister that he’d grown up with for his whole life was now an evil and inescapable giant who had ruthlessly raped him within an inch of his life. It was the worst night of Devon’s life—and the best night of Bethany’s. But she wasn’t done yet.

After only needing a minute to compose herself, his sister picked his body back up, already prepared and excited to use his pathetic body all over again.

  

Part 4 by Jessajess99

It was almost two hours later, and by now Bethany was on her fourth round of heartlessly abusing Devon’s body for all it was worth. With each consecutive iteration, she took the time to discover new ways to experiment with his body. But a ceaseless barrage of phone calls from their mom finally interrupted her from her fun.

“Hey Mom,” she groaned, holding back her natural inclination to sound upset, considering the woman had just interrupted her.

   …

“Yeah, he’s doing great,” Bethany said, fishing her older brother’s half-dead body out of her vaj. “He’s actually here with me now, just helping me out a little bit with something.”

   … 

“Yeah, mhm.” Devon couldn’t hear their mom’s end of the conversation, but he wasn’t even remotely focused on that anyways. He wasn’t focused on anything other than trying to survive, in the hopes that whenever their parents came home he’d finally be freed from this torture.

   …

“Ohhhh, really? You guys are gonna be stuck there for a while?” She eyed her brother with a cruel smirk, repeating their mother’s words to let Devon know about the change of plans. Out of desperation, he screamed up at Bethany’s phone so that his mom might hear him, but instead he only managed to cough up a glob of his sister’s cum, which had dried along his throat and stained it so bad that he wouldn’t have been able to make a loud enough sound anyways. Nonetheless, Bethany noticed his feeble attempt and sighed, shoving him back against her vulva and using his face to rub circles around her clit, forcibly silencing him while keeping herself stimulated at the same time. 

“Oh shit, well that sucks. I can’t believe he’d lose his passport on the first day.”

   … 

“Yeah.”

   … 

“Yeah, uh-huh.”

   …

“Another couple weeks Mom, really?”

   …

“Ugh, I can’t believe I might have to babysit him for an entire month.” She was faking an attitude of frustration and disappointment, but considering her recent decision to treat her brother as a sex toy, she obviously couldn’t be happier to hear the news.

“Hey by the way, I’ve been kinda curious,” she continued, “what’s gonna happen with Devon?”

   … 

“No, I know that, but I mean like long-term. Cuz remember when you guys brought him back to the house last week and he was moping about cuz of having to live with his parents again—do you actually think he’s gonna permanently live with you guys again, or do you think he might be able to move out one day?”

   …

“Oh yeah, I remember you and Dad mentioning that a few months ago.”

   …

“Well couldn’t you guys still take care of him even if you’re retired?”

   …

“Oh.”

   …

“Yeah, I get what you’re saying.”

   …

“Well I mean, you guys aren’t the only option, he could always live with me. Better than having to live with you guys—no offense.”

   …

“No I didn’t care so much that I had to babysit him, it was more that I was just annoyed cuz you guys wouldn’t let me leave the house. Which I still think is stupid, by the way.”

   …

“Well, it might not seem like it, but we’re really a lot closer than you think.” She smirked, biting her lip as she ground Devon’s face against her pussy, taunting him over the double-meaning of what she said.

“Oh yeah, for sure.”

   …

“Well alright, I’ll tell him the good news then, I know he’ll be relieved to be able to live with me.”

   …

“Yeah don’t worry, I can think of a few chores he’d be able to help out with, even at his size.”

   …

“OK, sounds good then.”

   …

“Love you too. Bye…”

With a satisfied grin, she grabbed Devon’s ankle and lifted him up in front of her face, his body limp and dangling upside down. “I’m assuming you heard that, right? You’re officially coming to college with me, and they said I can be your new guardian from here on out.” He didn’t bother saying anything back, but tears welled up in his eyes as he imagined years of daily abuse at the hands of his little sister.

“Now, where were we…” she said, lowering him back down between her legs to finish him (and herself) off with a final, explosive round of fucking.

Part 5 by Jessajess99

Beaten, broken, and betrayed, a sputtering Devon’s wretched and sopping-wet figure was swiftly wiped down with a tissue by his giant sister after she finally decided to be done for the night. He was pretty sure she’d cracked some of his ribs. He was pretty sure that it was his sister’s cum that made him stomach feel so full. And as horrible as it was to think about it, he was definitely sure that tonight wouldn’t be the last time that his sister raped his defenseless, shrunken body. In just a few hours, she’d instilled a paralyzing fear into him that had crushed and defeated his soul.

With her hormones dying down, Bethany finally felt a pang of sympathy for her brother. But it wasn’t enough to make her regret what she’d done. “Sorry I was so hard on you,” she said, tracing the tip of her finger around his stomach. “I just, I’ve never felt anything like that before. You felt so much better than I ever anticipated, you know?” She sighed, grimacing at the misery that had washed over his features. “But you’ll get used to it, don’t worry. Even though I’m sure you hate me now, I’ll bet you might be able to develop Stockholm Syndrome and you won’t feel so bad. Maybe you’ll even start enjoying it!”

She pursed her lips together and let a giant wad of spit drip down, before it splattered directly over Devon’s groin. “Here, I dunno how it’ll feel at your size, but normal-sized guys at least seem to think I give pretty good blowjobs.” With a cruel smile that was meant to reassure the poor boy, she leaned down and started circling the tip of her tongue around her brother’s dick. It was barely more than half an inch, but she was still determined to return the favor.

He weakly shook his head, moaning as he felt her slick, powerful muscle begin to force an erection. “No… you don’t have to,” he told her, but she ignored him anyways.

“That’s OK dude, I don’t mind,” she smiled, as if she was doing him a favor, practically kissing his little dick as it hardened between her lips. He kept shaking his head though, groaning in protest at her new form of sexual torture.

It didn’t even take long til he knew he was close to a climax. “Please, Bethany…” he breathed, closing his weary eyes. “I don’t want y—” Before finishing his plea, Bethany sucked in with her lips, and the massive force was like a super vacuum against Devon’s cock. With a crying whimper, he came in her mouth, and she finally let him go, sitting back up and swallowing her brother’s offering.

“Well, now that that’s done, I think it’s time to head to bed for the night.” Finally—the only reprieve Devon might ever get in his new life, the few hours late at night when he’d at least be able to be at peace. Compared to what had just happened, sleeping in her underwear drawer suddenly didn’t seem so horrible. But he wouldn’t get to be so lucky.

“I wanna err on the side of caution though, at least for tonight. Well, at least for a few nights,” she explained, picking his body back up and getting off her bed. “I don’t know if you’d be able to escape from my dresser, so I think it’d be better to keep you somewhere close-by, just in case.” Holding Devon’s body upside-down, she stuck him back in between her lower lips, but this time he went in feet first and she stopped at his waist, making sure his torso faced behind her. Looking in the mirror for the next part so she could see what she was doing, she then forced his arms out in front of him and bent his waist down, pushing him towards the lower part of her butt. Her ass cheeks were absolutely massive, but she managed to pry them apart just enough for him to see her wrinkly asshole greet him. Taking a deep breath so she could aim him up carefully, she lined his outstretched hands up with her anus and then coaxed them in, gaping her hole but then squeezing it tight around his wrists once they were in. With his arms in place, Devon’s sister pushed against his back, sliding his arms the rest of the way into her hot, grimy asshole.

“There you go,” she said, biting her lip as she looked upon her work, and then let go of her cheeks so that they could roll back into place, concealing Devon’s body in the process. Then she put her underwear back on, a pair of sweats, and turned her light off before carefully climbing back into bed.

With his legs buried inside his little sister’s pussy and his arms trapped within her asshole, an insurmountable amount of ass squeezing his head, plus a tight pair of panties keeping all that in place with a pair of thick sweatpants to boot, Bethany knew it would be impossible for him to escape. But more importantly, he realized it too.

“‘Nighty-night little brother,” she teased, finishing him off with a quick but potent fart right into his unsuspecting face, before quickly drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

 

Part 6 by Jessajess99

Several months had passed since Bethany had taken ownership over her brother. Officially, they both used the term “guardian” around their parents, and even when they were in private, Bethany never went so far as to call Devon her slave or her property. But it was an unspoken truth of their relationship; nowadays, Devon was just as much Bethany’s sibling as he was her source of entertainment and pleasure. He belonged to her.

Like most abusive relationships, Devon had grown accustomed to how Bethany would treat him. He still didn’t like it, of course, but he accepted that he was his sister’s source of sexual satiety, and thus, the moments of normalcy in between their nightly routine was now looked at as a blessing by the 8 inch tall 23 year old. The first step to happiness is making peace with the bad parts of your life that you can’t change—and the second step is finding joy in the good. Technically, she lets me do whatever I want, like, 95% of the time, he reminded himself, during one particular night in which she’d tied his body up, stuck him perpendicular to the floor, and was thrusting up and down on top of him like a dildo. I just have to put up with the other 5%.

There’s dozens of different ways to have fun with a regular sex toy, but when your sex toy is another human being, the possibilities are exponential. Unfortunately for Bethany (and Devon), she’d gone through a lot of them just in the brief summer before starting college. The teenager’s sexual appetite had been large, so it had taken weeks just for her to reach the point where she wasn’t using her older brother for several hours a day. 

Fast forward to today, and she’d pretty much run out of new ideas. Although that wasn’t to say that using him wasn’t still a lot of fun for Bethany. The current dildo setup she’d prepared him in was the result of ongoing creativity: his feet were adhered to a suction cup that was plastered to the floor, to make sure his body stayed upright, and his arms were strapped to his side with a condom she’d tied around his torso, to keep them from getting hurt. The only downside was that since his head and shoulders stayed inside inside her pussy every time her body bounced back up, she had to give him a few seconds to take deep breaths every now and then so he wouldn’t suffocate. 

“Get ready,” Bethany hastily breathed, barely giving her little fucktoy a warning as she felt herself near the end of her current session. With a series of satisfied grunts, the 18 year old pumped her big brother’s naked, dripping figure several final times into her pussy, her ass cheeks noisily slapping together as her body hopped up and down for the last time before dropping all the way to the floor. Unable to do anything except let it happen, Devon felt his whole body shoot up his little sister’s giant cunt, trapping him in a warm, wet darkness.

She wiggled her hips around on the outside to savor how he felt, feeling his head reach the deepest parts of her vagina. His subdued squirms renewed her ecstatic perception of control over him, and she wished she could just sit there for more than a few seconds, to fully appreciate and relish the sensation of trapping an entire human being inside her pussy. But once her brother’s wiggles became more frantic, she knew she had to let him out so he wouldn’t faint (which he had on several prior occasions; the closer to unconsciousness he got, the better his desperation felt inside her).

With a bothered sigh, Bethany leaned back and reached inside herself to retrieve Devon’s vaginally marinated body. She gave him a moment to  sputter and cough a few times, clearing her fluids from his mouth. Despite not even needing to really do anything, the role of a human dildo was always a physically exhausting one, and he collapsed onto his back with a relieved exhale. His sister leaned over him and gently licked his dick until it was standing up straight, then enveloped it with her lips. This was how it always went; she used him to give herself an orgasm, and then she returned the favor.

After a few minutes, Bethany interrupted the blowjob to pull her head back, prompting Devon with an idea she’d just thought of. “Hey, how would you feel about me lending you to my coach?”

The question caught her brother off guard, and he opened his eyes, looking confused. “What?”

“I wanna make captain for our volleyball team, but my main competition is a third year student who most of the girls already know. So I’m thinking that if I let my coach borrow you, I might be able to persuade her to go with me instead.”

“But you’re just a freshman, why would she ever pick you?”

“Exactly,” Bethany chuckled. “But having her own tiny boy to play with might change her mind.” 

Devon wasn’t sure right away how he felt about the idea. There was a chance that Bethany’s coach wouldn’t abuse him as harshly or as frequently as Bethany did… but she could also be an even bigger nightmare. Besides the obvious fact that his sister inherently cared about him, to some degree. Probably more than a stranger would, at least. Or, he thought, trying to be optimistic, I might even like this other woman. She might actually treat me like a fellow person.

“Anyways,” Bethany continued, “you can think it over, but we gotta hurry up, as soon as you finish I’ve gotta hide you under the bed, I might be bringing a boy back later.” She bent her head back over his tiny cock to suck it back between her lips, as Devon looked at her, somewhat confused. 

“You mean, to, like…?”

Bethany rolled her eyes, removing her mouth again to answer, “Yes, like to fuck him,” and then lowered herself back to his waiting dicklet.

Devon felt a weird emotion; to his knowledge, Bethany hadn’t had sex with anyone other than him in the last few months. He was glad that she wouldn’t be using him again tonight, yet was also annoyed, almost like her return to regular sex signaled an incoming betrayal. Maybe it was because he knew that it wouldn’t stop Bethany from treating him as a sex toy, but now he wouldn’t even be seen as something special anymore, or at least not as special as when she exclusively used Devon. He’d just be another tool in her arsenal; the allure of a shrunken man was wearing off.

Her brother was taking longer than usual to cum, so she stood up while keeping his body pressed against her lips, turned him to the side so his head wouldn’t be right in front of her eyes, and hastily put on some clothes before grabbing her phone.

“Mmgotta use tuh bafwoom,” she roughly explained without taking her mouth off Devon’s dick, taking a peek outside her dorm room to make sure the coast was clear before hurrying to the bathrooms.

“What if somebodummph!” he tried to complain, but with the hand holding him up, she twisted her thumb to cover his face, effortlessly silencing him as she slid into one of the stalls. She pulled her pants down and sat on the toilet, using one hand to hold her brother to her mouth while her other hand pulled up Instagram on her phone.

Eventually Bethany felt a tiny tingle between her lips, and then something salty touched her tongue. “Finally,” she whispered after pulling her brother’s dick out, about the same time as she finished taking a leak. She was about to stick Devon between her boobs while she wiped herself dry, when she noticed that the TP holder was empty. “God, and they’re out of toilet paper? Fucking hate college,” she grumbled. She tried to shake herself dry, obviously to no avail, but then her gaze landed on her brother, and a cruel smirk grew on her face. “Here, I need you to lick me clean,” she told him, turning his body upside down and leveling his head with her pussy. “Remember all those lessons I’ve been giving you on how to eat me out? Just try that, that should work for—”

The bathroom door slammed open, and Bethany shut up as a pair of chattering girls entered. She clenched her jaw, annoyed at their timing, and pressed Devon’s face against her lower lips (which also served the purpose of making sure he’d stay quiet). Quickly rubbing herself to wipe her urine droplets onto her shrunken brother’s face, she waited until she heard both of the girls enter into a pair of stalls, and then stood up, pulled up her pants, flushed the toilet, and stuffed Devon’s body between her boobs to keep him hidden. Without even washing her hands, she hurried back to her dorm room and fell onto her bed, breathing a sigh of relief as she pulled Devon out and set him down beside her.

“Ugh, I got pee in my boobs,” she grumbled with a disgusted look, grabbing a nearby Kleenex to pat the damp area where her brother had been.

“Well I got pee in my fucking face!” her counterpart angrily sputtered, his burning eyes squeezed shut as he tried to feel around for a tissue of his own. His sister only chuckled at his misfortune, tossing the crumpled up tissue at him once she’d used it.

After thoroughly drying his head to get as much of his little sister’s pee off of himself as he could, he threw the tissue back at her. “Okay, I’ve thought it over. You can lend me to your coach or whatever.” It was still possible that this new woman would treat Devon worse than Bethany did, but he knew he wouldn’t be completely abandoned, and clearly his life with his sister was shitty enough that her coach was worth the gamble.

“Great! We’ll head there tomorrow,” she said, and grabbed her brother’s shoebox home from a nearby shelf, nudging him inside so she wouldn’t have to worry about hiding him when she came back with her Tinder date. “Be back in a few hours,” she winked, and then pushed him under her bed before turning off the lights and heading out.

  

Part 7 by Jessajess99

The next day, after an arduous practice session wherein Bethany played harder than she ever had at practice before, she stopped by her dorm room to pick Devon up so they could head over to her coach’s house. Coach Suzanne’s house was in a dilapidated area on the outskirts of town, a dirty, white, single-story abode with only enough upkeep to save it from being a dump. Before his sister even arrived at the front door, Devon started to feel uneasy, catching glimpses of their surroundings through Bethany’s hoodie pocket, but he still hoped for the best. OK, so whoever lives here probably isn’t gonna be a milf, the boy told himself, but she still might end up being nicer than Bethany. Although his doubts from the day before clarified into a string of epiphanies, and Devon realized that if Bethany was willing to risk her reputation by offering a shrunken person as a “toy” in exchange for the leadership role, then she had to have been fairly certain that her coach had a cloudy set of morals at best. But I also know Bethany loves me, because I’m her brother, so she also probably wouldn’t offer me to someone she thought was truly evil. “She’s not truly evil” was a considerably low bar to clear though, and there was definitely plenty of misery that he could endure in the gap between “evil” and “moderately decent human being.”

Not allowing herself to look deterred by the setting, Bethany knocked confidently on her coach’s front door. The sound of groaning floorboards grew steadily louder, until the door’s latch was unlocked and the door slowly opened. From the shadows of the house emerged a gigantic woman; not just large to Devon like how all normal people were, but a true behemoth. At six feet and three inches tall, nearly 350 pounds, and approaching 50 years of age, Suzanne Connors was the total opposite of what Devon was hoping for. Where the boy had idealized and dreamt of being offered to someone small, thin, and young (all of them seemed unrealistic, but really just one or two of them would’ve been nice), he instead found himself in the presence of a tall, fat old woman. Her pale skin was saggy and wrinkling, showing clear signs that she was in the later stages of her life, and she had brown, shoulder-length hair that needed a trim. Her lips were thin too, dwarfed by a hefty Greek nose and bushy eyebrows. The bulk of her excess weight belonged to her ass, but not in the “curvy” or “thick” way that excited most men. Nowadays, it seemed closer to that of an overgrown tumor, and often times, the woman had to turn sideways a little just to get through doors. The khaki shorts she wore hadn’t even been available in-store; she’d had to buy the largest size online, and yet they still seemed tight and ill fitting. She had a camel toe clearly visible between her legs, and it seemed so prominent that Devon wondered if she’d literally pushed the crotch of her shorts into her pussy just to make it stand out more. Tucked into the khakis was a red, worn out polo shirt, only barely able to contain her flub of stomach from spilling out. Although Suzanne was technically wearing a bra, neither Bethany nor Devon were able to tell, since her breasts were so monstrous that they came down to her stomach, and Devon wondered if that was because of how fat she was or how old she was. Probably both.

“Oh, good evening Bethany,” the woman croaked, looking around the neighborhood suspiciously, clearly confused why (and how) one of her players had shown up at her front door. “What are you doing here?”

“Hey Coach!” Bethany replied, not sounding at all disturbed by the woman’s appearance or dismayed by the woman’s apprehensive attitude. “Sorry for popping in on you out of the blue. I had to rush home after practice to grab my brother, and then when I came back to campus I saw that you’d already left. But I wanted to see if I could talk to you before tomorrow.”

“That’s okay,” she grunted. “What’s this about?”

“Well first, um… have you made your mind up yet about who to make captain?”

“Like I told you girls today, I’ve narrowed it down to you and Claire. You were great out there today, but Claire’s been one of my players for a couple years now, and I’ve only known you a couple weeks. Being captain is about more than just skill or perseverance. The captain’s responsible for leading the players and helping everyone to work in unison. That’s why I usually give it to players who have been there longer, because they know everyone best. That doesn’t mean you don’t have a shot though. I just need a few more days to know for sure.”

“Yeah no, that makes total sense. That’s why I’ve been trying to hang out with some of the girls outside of practice. I wanna get to know them better, even if I don’t end up getting picked, but especially if I do.” Bethany hesitated, and then sighed. “But… to be honest, I’m not 100% sure I’ll have the time for all that alongside my school work, considering I also have to watch my little brother everyday.”

Suzanne raised an eyebrow, “Oh? Are you his guardian, or do you just help your parents out while they’re at work? How old is he?”

“Well he’s 24, so technically he’s an adult,” she said, rolling her eyes—she might’ve only been 18, but she clearly considered herself as much more of a person than her brother. “So I’m not his guardian in a legal sense. At least not yet. He developed DSD a few months ago though, so now he’s too small to live on his own, and I’m the only one who watches and takes care of him.” Reaching into her sweatshirt pocket, she pulled out Devon’s body, and finally he was brought into the light. He was once again completely nude, arms tied behind his back and mouth taped shut like he’d been kidnapped. His feet were adhered to the suction cup from the day before, the one that facilitated his role as a dildo. “But having to take care of him is just so much work,” she cooed, stroking his 8-inch body like he was a pet, and nudging his exposed genitals like he was a toy.

Suzanne’s eyes flared, and she quickly glanced between him and Bethany, surprised at the revelation but turned on by the boy’s tiny form. Her loud, husky breathing increased, and her nostrils flared as she reached out to grab him, looking around her neighborhood again to make sure nobody was watching. Devon’s expression became easily alarmed as his sister handed him over to the terrifying ogre of a woman, and Suzanne ignored his fear as she fiddled with his dick like she was testing the goods (his tiny pricklet used to be impressive at regular size, so despite its size, it still looked cute given the context). Trained over so many months by his teenage sister, it only took a few seconds before Devon’s cock started to harden against the pudgy finger of the woman holding him.

“Is this really your brother?” Suzanne huffed, unwilling to believe that such a seemingly normal young girl could treat her own family like an item to be pawned.

Bethany giggled and pulled out her phone, searching for an image in her photos gallery before turning to hold the screen next to her brother. There it was, a picture of the two of them from Bethany’s 18th birthday party. Devon was at least six feet tall, with a happy smile on his face that showed he was proud of his sister for being all grown up now. Meanwhile, Bethany only came up to his shoulders and looked slightly annoyed at how hard Devon was hugging her. Oh, how the times had changed.

“That’s from earlier this year,” Bethany declared, pleased to see that in such a short time, she had clearly come out as the one on top. “You might not be able to see his little weiner, but I think it’s pretty obvious that they’re the same person, even if he’s way smaller now.” She swiped to show a few more pictures of their family over the years, including ones with their parents, just to make it extra clear to her coach that she had been posing with her brother, and not just some friend or extended relative. “So yeah. Used to be my brother, our parents still think he’s my brother, sometimes I have to tell people we’re related. But as you can see for yourself,” she snickered, gesturing to Devon’s unwanted erection, “he’s clearly more of a pet now. Or like, a toy that I’m technically related to. But I make sure to keep him safe and happy, so long as he, you know, earns his keep.” She winked at Suzanne, “If you know what I mean.”

Suzanne let out a guttural chuckle, twirling her finger in circles around Devon’s cock and thinking about how long it had been since she’d been with a man. He tried desperately to squirm his way out of her grasp, unable to voice his disapproval or make any signs to his sister that he had changed his mind. This plain faced, dreary-looking woman was the opposite of what he’d hoped Bethany would offer him to, in every single aspect. Suzanne was probably even older than his own mother—oh how he wished he could be back in his loving parents’ care. Under Bethany, that life had seemed like a distant memory, but in Suzanne’s grasp, it felt like it might be impossible to ever return home.

“If I become captain though,” Bethany continued, “then I’m not sure if I’ll have enough time to take care of him. I mean, I have to bring him to class a lot of the time so that he isn’t cooped up all day in my dorm room by himself, but he then he was interrupting my classes so I had to start taping his mouth shut whenever we went out in public.”

“So you need someone to babysit him for a few hours every now and then, whenever you get too stressed out?” Suzanne asked.

Bethany laughed and shook her head, “Oh, definitely more than just ‘now and then.’ I’ve been hella busy lately.”

“You need someone to watch him every day then?”

“‘Every day’ feels like you’re putting it lightly,” Bethany sighed. “I was looking for a real break over the season, not just a bit of a lighter load. I need someone to take over as his caretaker full-time. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for the whooooole season.”

Suzanne swallowed, so excited by the prospect of owning a tiny, young man that she was already starting to feel impatient. “I probably have enough time in my schedule to help you two out then,” she replied, not even looking up at Bethany.

Devon’s little sister feigned surprise, her eyes widening as she smiled and gasped in delight. “Oh my God, really? You’re the best, thank you so much Coach. And I know Devon’ll be grateful for someone to show him more attention than I can, won’t you?” For the first time since they arrived, Bethany’s gaze lowered to meet her older brother’s, and he was pretty sure there was the twinkle of a threat peeking out of her expression. “Here, lemme show you a little preview,” she added, and gently guided her coach’s massive hand down towards the woman’s crotch. Devon writhed senselessly as the meaty camel toe approached him, thick and fat and already emanating with a sweaty musk that made him want to vomit. He was so desperate to get away that his jaw managed to untape part of his gag from his lip, and he screamed out for help… just in time for the two women to respond by forcing his helpless body against Suzanne’s fat cunt. Bethany’s finger kneaded his head rhythmically against the older woman’s lower lips, and Suzanne even started to grow wet as she allowed the teenager to rub her brother’s body against her. Suzanne’s hand took over from Bethany’s, and already Devon could tell that the older woman was more forceful and assertive, less preoccupied with the foreplay and more concerned about the meat of the issue—no pun intended. She closed her eyes, and briefly pretended that Devon’s head was the tip of a man’s cock, teasing her clit through the thick fabric of her shorts.

Bethany did feel bad about having to trade her brother off, but getting the captain position was important to her. While Devon’s life essentially had no real prospects or promises at his size, Bethany’s life was filled with a plethora of possibilities, and it would’ve been a shame for her not to use her brother to her advantage when what she had to gain was so much more important than what he had to lose. So she did nothing to stop her coach’s assault on her brother, and was patient enough to watch and wait until finally Suzanne pulled back, lifting Devon’s body up to her face after noticeably soaking her shorts.

“Yeah, I don’t think watching after your brother will be a problem,” she smirked, admiring his shrunken, muscular form and sloppily covering his head in a noisy, wet kiss. “I’ll gladly watch him for however long you need.” She turned to address Bethany, “And you know what? For you to make this kind of sacrifice, I think it shows real character. So you can have the spot.”

Now Bethany’s expression showed genuine surprise, and she squealed in excitement, unable to hold herself back from hugging the giant woman. “Holy shit, thank you so much Coach! I promise, you won’t regret this.” She winked at her brother, ignoring the tears in his eyes as he tried fighting back Suzanne’s thumb from overpowering him. “If he ever stops cooperating for you or starts misbehaving, just let me know. I know all the tricks to make him play along.”

“Will do,” Suzanne smiled, opening the collar of her polo and pushing Devon’s body so deep into her enormous, wrinkled, sweaty cleavage that his entire 8-inch figure disappeared.

Bethany turned around and waved goodbye as she headed back to her car. “See you tomorrow, Coach! And maybe I’ll even see Devon at some point at one of the games!” But inside, all three of them doubted very much that that would be true.

  

Part 8 by Jessajess99

Suzanne had an appointment with one of her players’ parents shortly after Bethany handed over possession of her brother, so Devon’s first few hours with his sister’s coach was spent inside of the older woman’s underwear, positioned halfway against her clit, and halfway in the hairy bush above it. It was obviously a torturous ordeal for him to be relegated to such a cramped and compromising position; Bethany had rarely ever kept him in her panties, even for a brief amount of time, because she knew that his tiny squirming would be a liability for her attention to anything. But Suzanne was a novice to the world of owning personal little sex slaves—she hadn’t realized just how big of a distraction his tiny body could be. And in her opinion, having to keep calm about him and ignore the sensations he was causing was just as torturous (if not more-so) than whatever he had to go through.

Later that evening, Suzanne was finally back at home, and now found herself in a position to actually make use of Devon’s “talents.” She’d kept him in her panties, but took her clothes off so that she could change into a thin and flowy nightgown. Even though she typically didn’t go to bed for a few hours past the current time, she was confident that she’d be spending most of the rest of the night in her bedroom. And for what she was planning on doing, the monstrous-sized coach wanted to be comfortable and able to move freely.

“Are you exciiiiited?” the woman growled with a throaty chuckle, reaching her hand down to her underwear and finding the human-sized lump she’d stowed away several hours ago. Her breathing became heavier and quicker, as her excitement increased and she lumbered onto her bed. Suzanne’s ass—nauseatingly gargantuan, riddled with cellulite, and violently wobbling with seemingly every move she made—crashed against her mattress, which groaned under her weight and drowned out the panicked whimpers coming from Devon.

“I’d be excited if I were you,” she added, although they both knew that was a lie. “Getting to spend time with a real woman, instead of your sister. Did she play around with you too? It sounded like it. That couldn’t have been easy for you two’s relationship.” She snorted with laughter, guiding her hand to grip Devon’s head between her pointer and middle fingers through the fabric of her underwear, kneading his face against her vaj. She sighed, and relaxed, smiling with satisfaction over how lucky she was to have been gifted such a rare and special kind of toy like Devon. Even after all these hours, he still wanted to struggle for some reason (although Suzanne didn’t blame him too much—it was probably just animal instinct to fight back a little bit). But all she’d have to do was firmly squeeze her fingers together, creating such an insane pressure on Devon’s head that his dome felt like it would pop, and like activating a switch, he would immediately get the message and stop. “I’ll let you squirm a little later,” she told him; it was obvious what “later” would entail, and it made him sick to his stomach.

Suzanne soon felt compelled to move on from her warm-up, and she pulled her panties aside, revealing Devon’s disgusted form. She got a bit of a kick out of seeing him sprawled against her sex, naked and covered in a mixture of sweat and discharge. At 8 inches, he was obviously a lot taller than her vagina, and yet he somehow seemed dwarfed by it. She danced her fingers against his back, pushing his torso partly past her lips, like his upper body was caving into her. At the same time, her thumb rested against the back of his head, which she used to massage herself in a circular motion.

“I know how horny men can get,” Suzanne said, “especially young ones like you. I didn’t have the biggest libido when I was your age. But you know what? It started to grow a lot as I got older. I became more experienced, I learned what I liked and what I didn’t like. What things boys were good at and what was better when I took care of it instead.” She quickly rubbed her clit with Devon’s face to emphasize her point, chuckling as he tried to break way from a clean gasp of air. “But one thing I definitely remember about when I was your age was how guys always seemed to want it. I could never keep up with my boyfriend in college. So I’m sure you’re the same way. And who would really be better suited for meeting your needs: someone like Beth, still learning the ins and outs, or someone like me? I’m real, I’m au naturale. I have decades of experience; she’s probably only been having sex what, a couple years? And your sister’s got nice boobs, but mine are waaaaay better, don’t you think?” She chuckled again, and pulled on his hair to force him to look up at her and catch a glimpse of her heaving breasts. Devon wasn’t sure about “better,” but it was undeniable that they were a whole lot bigger. She also got a look at his face, red and worn out, his eyes too scared to look up at hers. She was a little annoyed by his complete lack of enthusiasm though, so she thrust his face back down against her cunt to continue masturbating with.

“If you wanna make me happy, you could try using your tongue a bit,” Suzanne grumbled, upset by Devon’s resistance. Perhaps she’d overestimated his obedience after such a convincing display from Bethany. Even despite how colossal Suzanne was, how truly dangerous she could be to someone like Devon, he still didn’t dare to open his mouth and attempt to service his new master. She had an agonizingly strong, musky scent about her that was impossible to ignore. And that wasn’t even mentioning the threat that he might get some of her pubes in his mouth; at his size, the thick strands would be like wires poking around his tongue and gums, long enough to slide down his throat and maybe even come out the other end. So he took his chance with keeping his mouth closed, figuring it’d be best to use their first foray together to test her cruelty. Luckily for him, the woman wasn’t evil enough to punish him for his lack of loyalty—but without any oral participation on his part, she started to get bored of just rubbing herself, and decided it was time to bring things up a notch.

“I don’t know how much pussy you got in your life before you shrank—or how much you got with Beth,” she remarked, clutching his body in her meaty fist as she lumbered off her bed. “But I can promise you that it won’t be as much as you’re gonna get while living with me. So you better learn to enjoy it.” Quickly and crudely, Suzanne adhered Devon’s feet to a suction cup, and then stuck his body onto a plastic step-stool that she set down on the ground. 

“I gotta tell you, it’s been so long since I felt the real thing,” she smiled, positioning her body directly over the top of him. As her chunky, sturdy legs positioned themselves on both sides of the poor boy, he felt nearly too scared to look up—but the fearful curiosity got the better of him. He was in the same position he’d been in with Bethany dozens of times before, but Suzanne was a whole other beast. As his head craned upwards, he was only barely able to see the woman’s sex, since her thighs were so fat that they nearly covered it. But her point of aim was still visible: large red lower lips, already wet, beneath a forest of heavy bush. Her entire body was girthy, and seemed to be double what he was used to with Bethany, which obviously just made him feel all the more small beneath Suzanne’s shadow. The changes his life had gone through in the past 48 hours—coupled with how exhausted he already was—became genuinely too much for him to handle, and he pretended to faint, his body suddenly going limp and doubling over like a wilted flower. He was no longer positioned like a dildo, and even though he would no longer be able to fit inside Suzanne’s sex, his plan couldn’t be a permanent solution for the long term stay with his sister’s coach.

The woman above didn’t even seem to mind, and she squatted down, only barely able to hold steady her enormous weight. She stopped just before making contact with Devon, and instead reached down to hold his body upright, forcing him back into proper sex-toy mode. “I know what’ll wake you up,” she snickered, and guided his head til she felt his hair brush against her labia. Then she continued lowering herself, accepting the top of him between her folds and into her body, until her legs were unable to support her descending weight any more and she fell the rest of the way down, crashing onto the stool and practically slurping Devon’s 8-inch body up until he was completely submerged inside of her.

Immediately, he began writhing around in discomfort, and Suzanne let out a deep laugh that shook her belly. “Looks like you’ve joined us again!” she exclaimed. “Wow, I’ve never woken someone up with my snatch before,” the beastly woman added, bringing forth a renewed series of laughter. But the sensation she felt quickly quieted her, and her focus shifted to concentrate on Devon’s squirms, which pushed against her vaginal walls and triggered a kind of carnal, sexual emotion that the matured woman had never even experienced before. “Jesus, you feel even better than the real thing,” she husked. “Definitely bigger than any dick I’ve ever taken.”

With his body completely trapped, Suzanne began gyrating her body back and forth. It was her own kind of squirming, and her hands gripped her knees and squeezed at her folds of fat, like her nerves and muscles felt inclined to stretch and move without knowing exactly where or why. It was unbelievable and incomparable for Suzanne, but for Devon, it was all the horrors he’d come to know with Bethany, but accentuated to a degree he hadn’t previously thought possible. Everything was hotter, everything was wetter, and inside someone as huge as Suzanne, he felt more trapped than ever before. Under the control of someone who was essentially a stranger, he no longer had the slight peace of mind that Bethany might save him or stop before he got hurt. And at least Bethany had communicated with him a lot about her plans in between their sessions; Suzanne might’ve considered herself more experienced, but she didn’t know how to handle someone like Devon.

After a few minutes, the lack of fresh oxygen became apparent to the trapped boy, and his squirms of discomfort became panicked and desperate. He fought so much against Suzanne’s inner clutches that it made him sore, but his struggling was no match for a person of her size, and while he was hurting himself in a bid for her attention, she just used it as an opportunity to enjoy him even further. In other words, the worse off Devon was, the better Suzanne felt, and she didn’t even realize she was causing him a problem in the first place.

Just when Devon feared he would actually faint for real (although being unconscious might not have been such a bad thing), he felt Suzanne shudder, and let out some kind of half gasp, half moan, before she loudly exhaled and went still. After a few deep breaths to catch herself, she lifted herself off of Devon’s body—making sure to hump his figure a few more times for good measure—and collapsed against the side of her bed.

She looked at the shrunken boy’s naked body, covered in her juices and with several pubes stuck to him, and couldn’t held but laugh. “God, that was a good time,” she commented, and unfastened his legs from the suction cup she’d used for him. After taking another minute to cool off, she heaved herself up and took Devon to the bathroom so she could wash his body clean and pat him dry. But where Bethany would normally give her brother a break and let him return back to whatever it was he was doing, Suzanne instead felt lonely, and took Devon with her back to bed instead of giving him the rest of the night off.

“I’ve been wanting a man in my life again for so long,” she whispered, bringing his body up to her lips and sloppily kissing his face and chest. “I never would’ve thought someone like you would come along though. You’re just so perfect!” She laughed, adding, “You fill me right up,” before kissing him along his nether region as her way of saying thanks.

Devon was utterly disgusted; his prior feelings towards Bethany felt more akin to annoyance compared to the fury and revulsion he had for Suzanne (although it wasn’t lost on him that Bethany had put him here to begin with, trading his freedom for a marginally noteworthy spot on her team that served mostly to boost her ego more than anything else). But despite the hatred he felt towards Suzanne, his dick had a mind of its own, and responded to its direct attention, stirring itself into a moderate erection that Suzanne could feel poking at her lips. “Awww, that’s cute,” Suzanne said, her warm coffee breath washing over Devon and making him cough. “Maybe in the morning though. For now, we gotta get a good night’s rest.” Before Devon could ask where his bed would be, Suzanne shoved his body into her cleavage, burying his body between her sweaty and moist breasts. She wasn’t even wearing a bra, but they were so large that they seemed to be able to naturally hold onto him, as Suzanne settled into her bed. When she turned onto her side, the weight of one of her boobs softly pressed against and kept him in place, and he realized that she was totally finished for the night. He wouldn’t be getting a bed tonight. Or maybe any other night.

Suzanne wasn’t just his newest keeper. She would be his whole world. 

  

Part 9 by Jessajess99

There was a fear within Devon, more than just unspoken but almost to the point of being unthought of. Something he didn’t want to admit was a worry he had, but a concern that was perhaps the most important aspect of his tenure spent with his sister’s coach. Suzanne’s treatment of him, and really how any regular person treated a tiny human, was subject to one crucial element: how long will this last? It’s not a common speculation that normal people have regarding other normal people in everyday life; most people are civil enough and relatively polite, and if they aren’t, the interaction is often easy to ignore or move past.

But when you’re a tiny person, not even a quarter meter in total height, you become hyperaware of the duration for almost every relationship and interaction you have. Because unlike when you were normal, escape becomes a part of the equation, and the answer to “Can you?” is almost always no. With everyone you meet, time becomes tethered to your ankle like a weight, and even the most warmhearted people become inevitably linked to you wondering when they won’t be a part of your routine anymore. Devon had been aware of this before he had even finished shrinking; his parents treated him the same as ever, but how long would he have the important luxury of living under their care? His friends had been awkward yet understanding, but the boy had always wondered if one of them might turn on him like he had so often seen in the news. And then someone did turn on him, his sister, and when he was taken along with Bethany to her new life at college, he then had to wonder how long he would be her glorified pet, how long until he moved back with his parents, or got kidnapped, or fell in love, or was accidentally (or purposefully) killed? The answer had been roughly 9 weeks. 

And now he was in the possession of Bethany’s coach, a woman who treated him with far less emotional love than she did physical, so the new question he’d asked himself was How long will my sister let her coach keep me as her sex slave? He still didn’t know the answer. The last time he’d seen his sister had been a few weeks ago, when Suzanne had discreetly taken him to a game inside of her bra and given Bethany a peek after everyone else had left (“Looks like he’s having fun,” she’d giggled at the time; Suzanne had laughed too, and then pushed him deeper into her sweaty cleavage before zipping up her hoodie). So how long his torment with the gigantic woman would last was still up in the air. The season wasn’t even ongoing anymore, yet Bethany hadn’t so much as stopped by to see how her tiny big brother was doing. As of yesterday, his tally with Suzanne had reached four months. It seemed impossible, even for his sister, but by this point, he wondered if Bethany would ever come back. He hadn’t thought she was cruel enough to let it go on this long, but the truth was really that she didn’t care enough to make it a priority; she didn’t want Devon to suffer, it’s just that checking up on him was a chore that she kept putting off. Emotionally, apathy isn’t a whole lot of work, and as the days wore on, Bethany didn’t realize how less and less she found herself thinking of Devon.

On the other hand, Suzanne showed him a nauseating amount of attention. She was like the middle-aged iteration of a clingy partner, with the smarts to recognize how lucky she was and the energy to make the most of her luck every day. Whereas Bethany let Devon “live his life” (albeit from the confines of her dorm room most of the time), Suzanne was constantly using her human toy in one way or another. Before, he’d been a pet, but now he was a prisoner, always trapped inside the humongous woman’s bra or panties. Going to the bathroom was the only time he ever got to himself, a collective 5 to 10 minutes a day when he wasn’t somewhere on the woman’s body. It was ironic how much muscle mass he’d lost, since Suzanne was a coach, and yet she never gave him time to so much as exercise. Even sex wasn’t much of a workout for someone who was considered more akin to a dildo than a person.

Which was the situation Devon found himself in now. Once again, his feet were adhered to a suction cup, but this time, there was a plastic bar at his back, used to keep his body upright as it stuck out at a 90 degree angle. Suzanne had started using it shortly after her first session with Devon, since it negated the effects of having him faint and fall over. But she soon realized that it allowed her to stick the suction cup against the headboard of her bed, opening up their nightly rituals to a new wave of ideas and possibilities. One of which was basically akin to doggy style.

Suzanne was on her mattress before him, crouched on all fours and with her ass facing his 8-inch figure. She’d donned a black bra and pair of heels that were meant to make her look like a dominatrix, and in turn, he wore a miniature ball gag (the woman was unfortunately sane enough that his constant pleading and begging for mercy annoyed her, so nowadays she always had to shut him up before using him). The aesthetic effect of her attire was lost on Devon, since her sheer size and pitiful treatment of him was part of her constant domination over the poor boy. But she wore it mostly for herself. The leathers and glossy black made her feel young and sexy again. Devon made her feel young and sexy again.

Although he would’ve thought it better not to look, Devon’s head craned upwards to watch as Suzanne crawled backwards on her hands and knees, the cellulite sprawled all over her ass and thighs jiggling as her massive rear end quaked with every movement she made. He whimpered, knowing by now that no sequence of movements or words on his end could put a stop to what was about to occur, but unable to keep himself from tearing up in fear nonetheless.

“God, I have been waiting for this all day,” Suzanne said, ignoring his minor squeaks and squeals as her feet touched her headboard, knowing the tip of Devon’s body was just inches away. “I can’t believe your sister gave you to  me, and all she wanted was the captain position for the team?” The woman laughed, and then slowly scooted her thighs further back, plunging the boy’s body into her sex and silencing his cries. “I hope your sister never comes back for you.” And then it begun.

Suzanne wasn’t much for foreplay at her age, and coupled with her lack of patience, it resulted in fuck sessions that were somewhat quick, but still satisfying. Never wanting to tease herself with anticipation, her bed creaked and groaned as she worked her speed up, slamming herself back onto the shrunken boy’s body with such an intense passion that it blurred the lines between love and hate. “Oh honey, you are unreal,” she muttered, clenching her bedsheets with her fists as she assaulted his body without a hint of hesitation. In times like this, Devon’s humanity was at such a low point that it might as well have not existed. He was only an object, a thing, an item to be used. His sole purpose was in pleasuring the lonely, middle-aged woman that he now belonged to. She woke up excited every morning because of him. She hadn’t just taken his reason to live, she’d stole it—he had nothing anymore, and with him to please her every night, she felt like she had everything.

One of the benefits of fucking Devon like this was that she was able to give him fresh air easier, to keep him conscious while she went to town. The last time he’d passed out was months ago, which was obviously a positive development (for her) in their ever evolving slave-and-owner relationship. It meant that he would be awake, able to experience every single second that the 350-pound giant raped him senseless. Not literally senseless, of course, although Devon had long since wished he could be. Blind, deaf, unable to smell or feel. Any of them would be a desirable tradeoff if it meant experiencing less of Suzanne. It wasn’t like he used his other senses for much else anyways.

Finally, the titanic woman had worked herself up to an orgasm that was, like all of her climaxes from the past few months, bigger than any she’d had in decades. Devon was completely saturated with Suzanne’s fluids by the time she finally pulled herself off his shivering form—at least the ball gag kept any of it from getting in his mouth though (although there was always a little bit that got in his throat, since he still needed to breathe through his nose). But Suzanne wasn’t done with him yet.

“Time for the butt stuff,” she coarsely joked, readying him for a round of anal play. But this time, Devon’s whimpers sounded more like a scream.

  

Part 10 by Jessajess99

Covered in Suzanne’s juices, Devon’s body was haphazardly gripped by the lusting behemoth, who readied herself to stick him in her greasy asshole. He was readily lubricated, so she couldn’t pass up the opportunity—not that she probably would’ve anyways. But even with all that he’d shrunken, forcing Devon up her anus wasn’t an easy task. She might’ve been a huge woman, but her back door was deceptively sized by comparison. Devon’s 8 inches were doable, but anything wider than two normal-sized fingers could quickly become uncomfortable.

Since Devon was naturally widest at his shoulders, Suzanne typically would start by sliding his feet in first, and work herself up from there. But the hornier she was, the more depraved and careless she became, and for whatever reason, today was one of those days. Despite Devon’s pleas for just the smallest bit of mercy, just the faintest recognition that he was still technically a person who had to experience whatever she put him through, Suzanne was deaf to anything other than the voice in her head. Small, ingrown anal hairs roughly scratched at the boy’s face as he was carelessly inserted between her cheeks, his head popping right into her hole with barely a push on Suzanne’s part. Only upon accidentally farting—releasing a hot, sudden puff of humid gas onto him, a quickly violent eruption that shook him and further beat her wrinkly brown hole against his body—did the unkempt coach apologize. “Sorry,” she reluctantly grumbled, like she’d hesitated whether to even mention it at all. Then, as if she was ashamed and wanted to hide Devon instead of hiding herself, she shoved his body the rest of the way inside.

It wasn’t an unfamiliar sensation to either of them, but Suzanne still gasped as Devon got buried halfway up inside her. That was one of the best parts about using him: no matter how many times she fucked him, the experience always felt just as crazy as the first time. In her mind, it was true love, that a man could make her feel this good. But for Devon, it was pure hate. Being thrust up and down her rectal cavity, made to feel like shit (pretty much literally). Where it was hot and greasy and dark, it didn’t matter how well Suzanne groomed herself, an asshole was still an asshole, and Devon was still a dildo. With his eyes tightly squeezed shut and his mouth squeezed shut even harder, he simply tried his best to tune all the sensations out. Until finally, after Suzanne had worked herself up to another convulsive, arresting orgasm, it was over.

Suzanne’s humanity finally started to return to the fold as the session died down and her feelings mellowed out. She washed him off in the sink, even going so far as to scrub his hair and use gentle motions when lathering his skin. But he was still predominantly a sex toy for her (and even then, “predominantly” was putting it lightly—his life only consisted of sexual acts with Suzanne, and the time in between sexual acts with Suzanne). After taking him back to her bed and snuggling under her covers, she brought him up to her mouth and gradually licked around his dick, prompting it to grow bigger. Within her grasp, Devon fought and struggled. He didn’t fight back much nowadays because of its obvious futility, but his captor was now trying to elicit an orgasm out of him instead of the usual task of getting her off. He hated it. It was like she was trying to force him to like their arrangement, as if being spoon-fed a quick jolt of dopamine was an equal tradeoff for the complete sexual objectification that he’d endured for the past several months. He was like a test monkey, and Suzanne was only sucking his dick to train his brain and trick it into feeling better about her. But even worse than that, Suzanne’s blowjob reminded him of Bethany. Even with the “decades of experience” that the coach claimed to have, she wasn’t as skilled as Devon’s sister had been. As fucked up as it was, Devon wondered now if Bethany’s blowjobs were out of some kind of perverted love for her brother, like she was trying to genuinely make him enjoy them. Versus Suzanne, who was sucking the boy’s dick because boys like getting their dicks sucked, and he was a boy, so therefore he must like what she was doing. It was much more transactional, like everything else about their slave/owner relationship. But if Beth really cared for me, why would she have left me with this fucking monster? he thought, wincing as he felt Suzanne’s fat lips suck so aggressively against his member that it made his hips ache.

Within a few minutes, Suzanne made Devon climax, and she swallowed it all down with a giddy smile, intentionally oblivious to Devon’s distaste for the whole process. “That was more fun than I remember,” she announced, once again only thinking of herself. “That might need to be a new part of our routine.” She eyed him like a stern teacher, saying “You’re welcome,” as if he should somehow be grateful for her selfish, mediocre sexual assault on his manhood. Of course he didn’t thank her, but he also didn’t waste his energy to even glare up at her, instead looking off to the side in rightful stubbornness. “Oh, that not good enough for you?” he heard her remark, and was whisked behind her giant body before he could decipher whether she’d said it genuinely or as a knowing threat. Either way, she was looking to up the ante, and pulled open the waistband of her wide panties to nestle him between her ass cheeks. With a head-spinning chuckle on her part, she pushed him further, making sure the 8-inch boy would be right in the center, so far into her crack that he was wholly and unmistakably buried. With her monumental, titanic-sized cheeks on both sides of him, crushing him from either side and holding him captive, he was helplessly submerged in the deepest and darkest part of the woman’s outer body. Technically he wasn’t inside her, but since no light was able to seep in and no smell was able to seep out (he was positioned right against her asshole, its prickly hairs scratching his stomach), he might as well have been. Her underwear pressed against his back to hold him in place as she let go of the waistband, but pulled up on it to make it tight, so that it wouldn’t just cover her ass but actually get stuck between her cheeks, where he was, to ensure he wouldn’t be able to crawl out while she slept—although her crushing weight would’ve likely made that impossible anyways.

Though Suzanne was able to quickly fall asleep, feeling blessed and content with her little toy snuggled so closely to her rear, Devon’s brain would not grant him the same privilege. Every few weeks or months for the last year, he would realize he was at his lowest point—the previous lowest points were when he realized Suzanne would never treat him humanely during the day like his sister had, and then the resulting, even lowlier point, when he realized that there was a legitimate chance that Bethany might never come back for him. And now, it seemed, things had gotten even worse. Because he could think of no worse place to live than inside this evil woman’s ass, like, his genuine place of full-time residence was now between the hot, crushing ass cheeks of his 350-pound serial rapist. It could get no worse. He had reached the bedrock.

As if the cruel overseer of the universe was reading Devon’s mind, Suzanne suddenly let out an explosive, bubbly fart, one that thundered and rumbled furiously against his imprisoned body and coated him with an even stronger stench than before. And he was suddenly reminded that yes, although he was at an unimaginably miserable point in his life, things could always be just a little bit worse.


~


That night, Devon was lucky enough to get some sleep, although it was hard to differentiate from when he was awake since his new “living quarters” were already a literal nightmare. Coupled with the fact that everything around him was pitch black, he waded in and out of slumber seemingly at random.

The truth was that it was well into the morning by the time Suzanne finally pulled him from the confines of her claustrophobic cheeks. Carrying him closer to her face, she made a move like she was about to kiss him good morning, before curling her nose once she realized he probably smelled pretty bad. Instead, she chuckled as his eyes squinted in response to the sudden light surrounding him, and got out of bed so they could both use the bathroom.

After they’d both done their business, she took him back to the bed, and was about to change for the day when they both heard a knock at the door. Suzanne looked confused as to who it could be, and even though Devon knew it would break his heart for his hopes to be dashed, he couldn’t help but imagine that it was Bethany at the door, finally returning to pick up her brother after so many months. It seemed that he wouldn’t get to see who it was though, since the giant woman looming over him grabbed his body and haphazardly shoved it deep between her tits. Only his head was sticking out, looking comically small between the woman’s massive breasts, while Suzanne held her hand above, ready to push him the rest of the way in if whoever was at the door shouldn’t see Devon.

Arriving at the front of her house, Suzanne looked through the peep-hole to see who was outside, and then relaxed herself before opening the door. And for the first time in Devon didn’t know how long, he actually felt a rush of excitement. His dangerous hopes had finally proven true. It was Bethany.

The shrunken boy was too shocked to smile at first, but his sister was certainly beaming, just as much as on the day she’d left him there back at the beginning of the season. “Hey Coa—” she started to say, until her eyes found Devon’s head snugly nestled in Suzanne’s bosom, millimeters away from sinking into oblivion. “Ohhhhh my God, look at him!” she cooed, bending over with her hands on her knees, eyes adoring her older brother as if he were a newborn baby. Suzanne chuckled and felt proud from Bethany’s reaction.

“Anyway,” Bethany sighed, standing up straight, “I figured it was probably about time to come check on him now that the season’s over. I can take him back now.”

Upon hearing his little sister’s words, Devon started to smile, until a shadow was cast over him and he looked up to see Suzanne tilting her head down, seemingly unfazed by the news that she’d be losing her favorite toy. “Whaddya think, Devy-bear? Wanna go back with your sister? Or stay here with me…” As she said it, she pinched his head between her fingers and pulled him out, turning him to face her as she raised him up so she could cover his body in kisses. This included a lengthy and sloppy kiss on his dick—one that lasted at least a few seconds—while Bethany watched approvingly, seeing no harm in what Suzanne was currently doing. She returned her lips to his face, giving him a real lip-to-lip kiss, although technically it just left his head imprinted with a surprising amount of slobber. He tried to protest, but between the drool partially coating his face, and Suzanne’s morning breath making him cough, he couldn’t immediately get a word out.

“Oh… oh my God,” Bethany giggled, noticing as her brother’s dick started to rise after being stimulated by the older woman. Devon’s sister was obviously aware of Suzanne’s unconventional looks; her six-foot, overweight, middle-aged appearance wasn’t exactly what most guys Devon’s age went for. But there wasn’t anything wrong with cougars, or “big beautiful women,” or being tall, so even though she was surprised, Bethany didn’t think there was anything wrong with her brother being turned on by her coach. “I guess he likes it here!” she exclaimed, almost sounding too excited that her brother found a home somewhere else.

“Yes he does,” Suzanne murmured, hugging his body to her upper chest with a contented smile. Devon tried to protest again, but with Suzanne’s hand pressing against his back and compressing his chest, his voice didn’t seem to work. “He practically spends all day in my boobs,” she laughed, then turned him upside down and sent him face first into her cleavage. Though the woman’s words were technically true, it wasn’t by Devon’s choice that he was constantly inundated with Suzanne’s heavy tits. But the phrasing made it sound to Bethany like it was his choice, and even though she saw her tiny older brother kicking his naked legs about, she figured he just didn’t like being kept upside down. Because his erection grew even larger, so it seemed plenty clear to her that he really did like spending his time in the woman’s breasts.

“Well, I guess that answers that,” Bethany said, checking the time on her phone. “I’m supposed to meet some friends at the mall, so I’ve gotta go. How about I come back in a few more months, like maybe once the semester’s over?

“Sure thing Beth,” the coach nodded. “See you later then.”

As the two waved their goodbyes, Devon tried yelling for help, he screamed to try and get his sister to hear him, but it was far too muffed, and a few seconds later, the door had slammed shut anyways. That was it. His reward for being an obedient sex slave the past few months: he got to take a few glances of his sister while she laughed in the face of his abuse.

It seemed like Bethany would be back at least, but that’d still be, at the very least, several more longs months away. And now that she seemed to think he liked it with Suzanne, it might be even longer than that. And, even when (or if) Bethany did come back, there was no guarantee she’d take him back, just like she hadn’t ended up taking him back this time either.

He could either start to try and enjoy the way Suzanne treated him, like a kidnapping victim developing Stockholm Syndrome, or he could attempt to resist it until the hopelessness drove him crazy. Either way, the only way forward seemed to be literal insanity.

But, even though he was in the midst of experiencing a daily, torturous hell unlike almost any other human being alive, it could be worse. Technically. Barely. Maybe?

Only time would tell.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11790