The Hotel by fairway1
Summary: Sue finds a job at a high-tech hotel that offers services never before available. The Job entails being shrunk and at the mercy of hotel guests.

Warning: Part II has small woman big man.
Categories: Instant Size Change, Feet, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 8171 Read: 44644 Published: May 27 2009 Updated: June 08 2009

1. Part I: Orientation by fairway1

2. Part II: First Customer by fairway1

3. Part III: Three’s Company Too by fairway1

4. Part IV: Prologue by fairway1

Part I: Orientation by fairway1

Part I: Orientation

          Sue lived in Japan had a hard time finding a job so she looked all over for one.  After searching high and low, she finally found a new hotel that was hiring. She looked up this hotel and discovered that it was supposedly the most advanced hotel in the world; though, nothing specific was ever detailed. The owner of the hotel, Mr. Yagisaki, promised that the services would be like none others offered in the world. Sue wondered if that meant that the “help” would have to be highly qualified. She decided to at least apply for the job.

             Arriving at the hotel, Sue saw a huge line of applicants which worried her. She saw large waves of girls leaving so she asked a woman that worked there why all of those girls were leaving.

            The woman replied “Mr. Yagisaki likes to keep details very well hidden so before one is employed, you must sign many wavers and documents and agreements that basically tell you to keep your mouth shut no matter what.” 

           Sue asked, “So you must have signed the waver.”

            The woman nodded.

            “Was it worth it?”

            “For me? Oh yes. But I can certainly understand not wanting to sign the waver and then when you actually get employed… well, let’s just say that we are having trouble keeping employees after orientation.” 

           “Why?” Sue asked. 

           The woman smiled. “My name is Ara. I hope to see you working here. The she walked away.

            The line went on for quite a while; Sue estimated that nearly 100% of all the girls who walked in, walked out with the exception of a handful. When she arrived in the first room, she was given a stack of papers and told to read them all, sign them, and move to the briefing room for orientation. Sue did not want to read a small book to get a job but she skimmed a bit anyway and saw many terms such as “imperative secrecy”, “absolute code of silence”, “maximum punishment of 40 years in prison and one million dollar fine”. Sue didn’t care about all of this, she just wanted the job. She signed all the wavers, which took about 15 minutes alone. Sue walked into the next room unprepared. 

           There were only four girls in the next room plus a female employee.  Sue sat further away from the other girls.

          

        The employee began, “Good to see you today. Let’s get started. You all read and understood the forms you have filled out?”

          The four girls groaned, showing that they had all finished the arduous task of actually reading the agreement wavers. Sue faked a groan to portray that she also had read and understood everything.

         “How many of you feel that you are up to the challenge and prepared to fulfill your job requirements?”The four girls raised their hands; Sue raised her hand as to not feel left out even though she had no idea what the job requirements were nor if she could fulfill them.

            “I would normally give a demonstration of how to do your jobs properly but I think that some of the attraction from our clientele is that each of you will be unique, individual, and most of all, innocently ignorant and inexperienced. So even if you are an expert, and believe me when I tell you that even your first time you will seem like an amateur, if you are an expert, become and expert at playing the innocent young girl because I believe that most of our customers will come here expecting that.

             Sue was unsure of what to think at this point. On the one hand, possibly her instructor wanted her to put on an act as a normal maid, but there was also the possibility that this prestigious hotel was also running a type of prostitution operation. Sue decided to push that to the corner of her mind for now.

             “So who here actually believes what they read is literal?”

              None of the four girls raised any of their hands but Sue was prepared to and too eager s her hnd shot up and she immediately regretted it.

              “Really?”

               Sue slowly nodded as she lowered her hand in small increments.

             “Well, you should have a quick adjustment period.” The instructor smiled.Sue smiled.

               “Would anyone like to volunteer for a demonstration?”None f the girls raised their hands. Sue did not raise her hand.

             “None of you? I would say I am surprised but not a single applicant has volunteered yet. How about you? Sue, is it?”

             Sue nodded and gulped heavily. She cleared her throat and coughed out a ‘sure.’ Sue stood and walked to the front of the room where the instructor was standing.

             “All right. Are you ready?”

              Sue nodded and wondered if the instructor was o do something or if she was supposed to do something. As a moment passed, Sue guessed it was the latter until she was stabbed in the back with a needle. Her head flung up and back as she wanted to scream in agony but nothing came out. She stared wide-eyed at the ceiling and saw it drifting away; Sue thought she was falling, but she wasn’t. She dropped to her hands and knees but she realized that the pain was gone. Sue heard the instructor stat speaking again but Sue stayed on the ground to compose herself.

         “As you can see, the most incredulous part is true. Now I will demonstrate the details of what you read.”

         The voice seemed distant, like it was coming out of a PA in an empty hangar. Then she heard footsteps that seemed too loud and close. Then something big and black hit her, knocking her into the air. She landed on her back and she quickly sat up. In front of her was a huge black flat with a gigantic tan foot inside that led up to enormously long legs, up to a beige skirt, up to a black blouse, and up to the instructors monstrously gargantuan face. The face was soon eclipsed by the bottom of the shoe the size of a limousine. Sue was bathed in shadow and in what she thought were her last moments, she made a strange observation considering her state of mind. She noticed how dirty the bottom of the shoe was in this prestigious hotel; at the bottom of the shoe there was hair, fiber from the new carpets, crumbs, a piece of paper that had obviously been hole-punched. Sue kind of whished that she had been killed under a cleaner shoe.

          The shoe came down on her slowly, delicately, as if to not crush her; yet after contact was made the pressure increased until Sue believed she was going to pop. Sue could taste the rubber on the shoe and she could feel the enormous foot inside the shoe, pressing down, the foot readjusting to get the best position.

         The four girls gasped as they thought they were about to see a girl get crushed under the shoe of their instructor. The instructor told that that there was no need to worry as the shrunken body could withstand amazing amounts of pressure. The instructor then put all of her weight on the foot that was on top of Sue; she lifted the other foot and balanced on Sue. The other girls couldn’t see Se but they were sure that under the shoe was a splat. They didn’t like the idea of being squashed under a shoe but the instructor finally lifted her foot off Sue and to their amazement, Sue lived.

       Sue felt the enormous pressure decrease and light hit her face as the eclipse of the shoe left her vision. She saw the foot land next to the other one but Sue was still very wary of it; something that had almost killed was only a step away and she saw the toes wiggle inside, as if they had enjoyed it. Sue looked back to the face of her instructor and the instructor smiled, as if to confirm Sue’s suspicion. Sue sat up for a moment and then stood up to look at the other potential employees her were in shock and awe. Sue looked down at herself to make sure that no harm was done and she realized that she was covered in flakes of dirt, hair, and crumbs the size of her fist; so, she brushed herself off.

          The instructor said, “You will never encounter a situation in which you will be crushed s you are safe there. Another situation that you will no doubt end up in is a position where suffocation poses a threat.”

          Sue didn’t like where this was going.

         “Let me demonstrate for your ease of mind.”

          Sue saw movement at her level and looked to see her instructors shoe moving again. One foot lifted and moved behind the other shoe where they made contact. The shoe in the back landed on the rear of the other shoe so that the instructor could pull her bare foot out of the front shoe. The bare foot never touched the ground as it hovered over to Sue. Sue did not want to be underfoot again so in quick effort she launched herself forward. Her upper torso landed on the huge toes of the instructor. Sue glanced up to view a response; the instructor just smiled. The foot shook a little and Sue slid off; luckily she was able to grab a toe with both hands in between toes. The instructor giggled and clenched her toes so that Sue couldn’t let go if she wanted to. The foot bucked her off and Sue landed on her back. As the foot came toward Sue, she stood up to try the same tactic; however, the foot became angled so that the toes were too high for her to reach. The foot knocked her onto her back again and she screamed, “Please no!” But neither the foot nor the instructor heard her cry. The foot came over her and she felt the radiating warmth before it even touched her. Then it came down on her like a warm, thick blanket. The hot flesh completely covered her face and she was not able to breathe. The heat became intense and Sue noticed a moisture building up very rapidly. After a few minutes passed, Sue felt cool air rush in at her sides but something was wrong; the foot was still on her face.

       The classmates now surely believed that the little girl was dead from lack of oxygen. The instructor lifted her foot up and to their amazement, the body was gone. There was no body, no splat, nothing. The instructor put her barefoot on the ground, arched so that only the top half was on the floor. Then with her other foot, she scraped the bottom of her sole and the body came off her foot.

      Sue couldn’t believe that she was sticking to the bottom of some woman’s foot. She felt something hard hit her back and scrape her off like a piece of gum. The instructor bent over and reached her gigantic hand to pick Sue up. She grabbed the back of Sue’s shirt and lifter her up to eye level. The instructor laughed and said, “Sorry you are covered in my foot sweat but generally people don’t believe it until they see it.” It was true; Sue’s clothes were damp with the sweat emanated by the instructor’s foot. “Now for the last demonstration,” She looked at Sue, “I promise I won’t step on you for this; I want you to do two things.” She placed Sue on the table next to a glass structure. She told Sue to measure herself against the glass; Sue was four inches tall. “Now crawl through the hole in the glass.” Sue thought that the hole was too small and indeed it was at first but after struggling for a moment, she fit through. “Now measure yourself again.” This time, Sue was only three inches tall.

       “Very good,” the instructor said. “You can shrink and grow on your own to a certain extent. The serum that you are injected with will miniaturize you but after that you have a level of control. I say a level because I’ve see girls grow to eight, nine inches and I’ve seen girls shrink down to under an inch. The serum is not permanent but you cannot grow back until you are given the antidote which is administered like this.” The instructor pulled out a capsule and broke it in front of Sue. A gaseous powder game out and covered Sue; she immediately grew back to normal height. “Now you won’ need an injection anymore; just swallow a pill and you’ll shrink again. That is it for orientation. I hope you serve us well. We should be getting requests tonight so be ready and have fun.” The instructor began to leave but stopped and turned to say, “One last thing; do not leave the hotel in the shrunk form for your safety and so that this secret does not get out because this is one of many services we offer that are exclusive to this hotel.”

       After all the amazing things Sue had just gone through she only wondered what the hell kind of a job had she signed up for, and what kind of service could a shrunk girl give to  hotel guest.

 

End Notes:
Part II is done and coming soon...
Part II: First Customer by fairway1

Part II: First Customer

Sue was standing on a giant silver platter covered by a huge dome. She floor rocked back and forth for a long time. When it stopped, Sue heard a muffled knocking at a door; the door opened and she heard muffled voices then the rocking continued. Eventually the dome was lifted and she saw her instructor’s giant face that mouthed to her, ‘have fun.’ Sue had just discovered that the hotel job she signed up for involved being shrunk and sexually servicing any hotel guest who purchased the service, which was quite expensive.

The instructor said, “I hope everything is to your liking Mr. Smith?”

“Yeah…” Mr. Smith said, still unable to believe this was actually happening.

“Good. I’ll leave you and you can just call us when you are through. As you know, we charge by the hour and you can keep her until the end of your stay but we recommend a switch every couple of hours. Have a pleasant stay.” The instructor smiled and left. Sue looked up at the giant American man. He was average looking in many ways and in his mid to late twenties. He bent down to take a look at this tiny woman before him; she was a beautiful young Japanese girl, naked and three inches tall. He exhaled the word “wow.” His breath was a strong breeze for Sue and she was grateful that he had minty fresh breathe.

“I cannot believe this is happening,” said Mr. Smith.

Sue couldn’t believe this was happening either.

Without being able to think of anything else, Mr. Smith said, “Stand on your tip-toes.”

Sue complied and stood on her tip-toes.

“Jump in the air.”

Sue jumped in the air. To Sue, these were trivial movements but Mr. Smith was looking at a miniature ballerina, so perfect that he didn’t know what to do with her. He felt bad for his original intent, like he was taking advantage of this girl but his urges took over. Mr. Smith hesitantly moved his hand forward to pick the girl up, not sure if that was allowed; which was a silly thought since he brochure said that anything goes except for taking the girls with him. Mr. Smith laid his hand on the platter next to Sue.

Sue realized what this motion meant so she walked to his hand. Sue understood that people had sexual fantasies of this sort as well as the reversal, small man and big woman, but Sue found no special attraction to this size difference or difference in power. As she understood it, the psychological attraction was that one had complete power while the other was completely powerless. Even as Sue stepped onto the giant palm before her, she felt no special attractions.

Mr. Smith felt a rush g through his body as the tiny girl stepped onto his hand, her tiny feet pushing into his skin softly, her frail body in his grasp. With a flat palm, he lifted her and began moving but she quickly became unbalanced and started to fall. In that split second, Mr. Smith closed his hand around her and all that stuck out were her feet at the bottom and her head out the top. Mr. Smith felt her slide her smooth arms out of his grasp and she laid them on his thumb and index finger. Then she looked up at him and smiled; he smiled back. Without looking away, his fingers began feeling and messaging her naked body. He loved that all of her body parts were at the tip of his fingers: her arms were groping his index finger and thumb, his middle finger wrapped around her breasts as he lightly stroked them, his ring finger poked and prodded her crotch, and his pinky rubbed up and down her legs.

Sue enjoyed her full body message by his single hand and she could feel her sexuality coming into play; she began to pivot and bend her body like she was dancing in his hand. She thrust her crotch against his ring finger and pushed her ass into his palm. She liked the blanket of heat and the fact that she was fully engrossed by his flesh. Sue would have liked to play with herself in this situation but before she had the chance, she was set down on the nightstand next to the bed. She watched Mr. Smith get naked very fast, obviously that was not part of the foreplay. He laid on the bed, picked her up, and set her down next to his penis. Sue thought it looked like a prop to a movie or a perverted looking play structure. He was obviously already partially aroused so she felt her job was half done. She found that walking on the pubic hair was like walking through tall curly grass; it went a bit past her knees so she had to walk like she would in deep snow. When she got near it, it was still more or less horizontal so she decided to jump on it like it was a horse. She landed on it, legs spread, but Mr. Smith was super aroused by that and bucked her off when his penis became very vertical. She landed on her back in the brush of the pubs.

Mr. Smith was not sure if had done something wrong when his arousal knocked the girl off his penis for a moment but he was quickly reassured by her next actions. Sue got up and ran towards the penis in an attempt to tackle it. She leapt in the air and grabbed on, locking her arms and legs around it. She tried to climb it like a totem pole but it was difficult since it was growing with each move she made. Mr. Smith exclaimed, “Oh my god!” as the girl humped his penis with her whole body. The feeling was unbelievable but it was not quite enough to finish him off so Mr. Smith took matters into his own hand.

Sue was enjoying herself. She didn’t feel like this was a very sexual act; she felt like she was at a jungle gym, just having fun. Sue wasn’t sure exactly what to do but she felt that making as much motion as possible was probably the best course to take and it seemed to be working. A shadow covered her and she saw a giant hand coming at her. The giant hand covered her as it did earlier and it grabbed her and the penis. She felt herself being pushed and rubbed up and down and she realized that Mr. Smith was jerking off with her still on his penis. Finally he erupted and she saw his stuff spurt out, away from her luckily, she thought. First his hand relaxed and let her drop, and then his member relaxed and was at ease. She sat down against it like a tree trunk and she was quite pleased with herself.

Some time had passed but Mr. Smith was still in a trance. He was I a state of complete happiness and was about to fall asleep when he felt a sensation down there. He looked to see the tiny girl climb up his limp penis and walk halfway across it. He knew that he was about to be aroused so he said, “Be careful, or you’ll be knocked off again.” The tiny girl gave him two smiles, one that showed she was a bit bashful from falling off before, and one to show that she knew what she was doing. The blood was pumping and Mr. Smith tried with all his effort not to make his penis flick up and turn into a catapult, launching the tiny girl into the air again. She was slowly walking up his penis as it became diagonal, her feet pressing softly as she moved. Finally the penis became too vertical so she jumped towards the tip and grabbed on. Both the sight and feel of this made Mr. Smith hard as a rock and his penis shot straight up.

Sue was almost flung off the penis again but she held on as tight as she could. Sue decided to be more aggressive this time so she rubbed her body up and down as hard and fast as she could; she squeezed his penis with her arms and wrapped around it; she humped with all her might and all her body. While she still did not feel anything sexually herself, she still felt pride and power in knowing that at three inches tall she was doing this to a man.

Mr. Smith was in pure ecstasy and he wanted to lend the tiny girl a hand, again. He wanted to use his thumb to press her face into the skin of his penis and squeeze her as hard as he could. He was about to act when he heard something at the door. He quickly turned his body on its side to look at the door then he remembered the little girl. He looked down to see her hanging off his now horizontal penis. “My wife,” he whispered before he moved back on his back.

Sue dropped from the penis and didn’t quite know what to do. She moved to the other side of his penis so it could shield her from view. Next she shrank herself to an inch and knelt down so that he eyes were just above pubic hair level. Sue saw the wife enter the hotel room; the wife was an absolutely beautiful blonde woman with light skin. Even from Sue’s unique point of view, she could tell that the wife was easily 6’10 with heels.

Mrs. Smith walked in to see her husband naked on the bed with an erection by himself. “I see that you were able to get along without me just fine.”

Mr. Smith was so embarrassed that all he could muster up was a weak, nervous laugh.

“Do I need to prove to you how much better off you are with me than without?”

Normally Mr. Smith would consider that to be one of the coolest lines a wife has given to a husband but under the circumstances he was only able to give her a weak smile. Mrs. Smith started to get undressed and Mr. Smith though that would be the perfect moment to grab the girl and hide her but his wife was too fast and she was undressed already. Mrs. Smith started crawling at the foot of the bed toward her husband.

Sue looked up to see the body of a perfect woman hovering toward her.  The face came down toward her and both Sue and Mr. Smith thought that a discovery was about to be made; they were both very scared.  The red lips parted and Sue knew that she could fit in the mouth easily and be swallowed. The mouth consumed the whole penis and Sue was surprised to see this tree trunk that she had worked so hard on could be taken by one mouth. As the mouth opened and moved up, a tongue came out and slid up the whole length of the penis. Mr. Smith was about to cum but his wife said, “Not yet.” Mrs. Smith could command her husband that way. She started moving forward again.  To Sue, it looked like an alien spacecraft in the sky. It began to lower again. Sue again saw lips come down and envelop the penis in one gulp. Sue felt like she was going to be squished when the two sets of pubic hairs met and then both bodies enclosed her own. She had a hard time distinguishing up and down so she tried to stay motionless but it was hard when both bodies were thrusting and they kept switching from top to bottom. In one moment, between two huge thrusts, Sue saw that she was lying over Mrs. Smith’s vagina and Mr. Smith’s penis was pointing right at her. Sue screamed as came down at her like the wrath of god and shoved her deep into Mrs. Smith’s vagina. Even if her scream cold have been audible, it would have been muted out by cries Mr. and Mrs. Smith made. Everything was motion-less for a half-second until Mr. Smith ejaculated and forced Sue even deeper.

End Notes:
Part III is nearly complete and I'm pretty sure it will end with a short Part IV Epilogue. Either that or the Epilogue will be attached to Part III which will take a bit longer. Please rate!
Part III: Three’s Company Too by fairway1

Part III: Three’s Company Too

Sue had trouble grasping the situation that she was in, that she was inside another woman. It was dark, hot, wet, and sticky. Sue lost her equilibrium and didn’t even know how small she was. Sue was a nice girl and she knew that Mr. Smith would be in a lot of trouble if Mrs. Smith discovered her; so, Sue decided to not move. She trusted that Mr. Smith could figure out a way to help her.

Mr. Smith, while very turned on by the sex he just had with his wife and a miniature Asian girl, was terrified the whole time and still was. He was trying to think of a way to help the small girl but when he had an orgasm, he lost all train of thought. The only thing that he could think of was to leave his dick inside his wife and hope that the little girl would grab it. Mr. Smith did not know that Sue was too far back to reach his dick and he did not know that even if Sure was close enough, she was far too small to be able to hold onto it. His wife gave him a funny look and then a glance of impatience and annoyance so he pulled his dick out of her.

Mrs. Smith spoke, “I don’t know what you did different but make sure you do it again. You’ve made vast improvements down there.”

Mr. Smith hoped to get a second chance at helping the little girl. “So you want to go round 2?”

“Not likely. You do not have the endurance, maybe later. Plus, I have a meeting with an associate in a short while. In case I am in the mood later, please refrain from pleasing yourself.”

Mr. Smith watched his naked wife get up and walk to her closet; he thought that she was so beautiful. He looked at her hips and knew that there was a tiny woman in there; he did not know if that made his wife scary or even sexier. Mr. Smith felt bad for the tiny woman, helpless inside his wife. He couldn’t imagine how she would feel if his wife discovered her, peering into the giant eyes of a scornful goddess. Mr. Smith wished he were in the place of the little woman; he felt that way, helpless to the power of his wife. When he got to thinking about it, he wished he was small with the tiny woman in his wife. No, he wanted to be smaller than the shrunken woman, both inside his wife. Even better, he wished he could be inside his wife and his wife was a play thing to the miniature woman!

“I thought I told you to refrain.” Mrs. Smith caught glimpse of Mr. Smith’s erection just as she was exiting the room.

Mr. Smith thought that maybe he should take a cold shower but decided against it when his wife closed the door to leave.

Sue was confused in her feelings. She could feel the walking motion of the giantess and she knew just how powerful she was. While Sue was nearly impervious, she did feel pain when her instructor was stomping on her with her shoe and she did not like when her instructor’s bare foot was smothering her body and face. Sue could not imagine what this angry woman would do to her, maybe try and rip her in half or eat her. Sue did not like the idea of being digested in this woman’s stomach as a form of revenge, nor the idea of passing through the woman’s digestive system and coming out the other end. Sue guessed that with the sensitivity of her surroundings, there was no way to make any sudden movements without Mrs. Smith discovering her vaginal voyager. Sue decided to stay put and wait for conditions to improve… they would not. Though Sue did not need air, she still missed it terribly and could not wait to get some when she got out. Sue was also terribly uncomfortable; she decided to change her position, ever so slowly. She first slid her leg into a straighter position. Suddenly there was a convulsion and the walls around her compressed. Sue understood that the body she was in had stopped its forward motion. Sue thought that she had been discovered but the forward motion of the giantess continued. She then slid her arm out from under her body and the convulsion and compression happened again, this time, longer before the walls decompressed. When the forward motion began again, Sue could tell that the rate of speed was much greater than before. Chaos took over as Sue’s equilibrium went hay-wire; Sue’s stomach turned inside out as she felt the distinct feeling of falling forward, then a stop, then a sideways motion that flipped her upside-down again. Her final disorientation was due to light coming back into her life. The light from the entrance blinded Sue temporarily but her eyes soon adjusted. She would see something circling the entrance like a shark before it plunged in at her.  It was a finger! Sue hoped that it was Mr. Smith’s finger, coming to the rescue. Sue got ready to grab hold but then the fingernail reached her and she got a sinking feeling in her gut that it was Mrs. Smith, coming to destroy her. The red fingernail polish was a dead giveaway that it was not Mr. Smith’s hand. The finger was getting closer and closer and as it got all the way in, the body that Sue was in thrust its pelvic high into the air and stayed there for a moment before coming back down. Sue decided that she had been discovered and now was the appropriate time to move. The finger swirled and pressed against the walls and Sue thought it was chasing her at first but she wasn’t so sure with the erratic movement. The finger soon pulled out and the flow of the liquid pulled Sue toward the exit. Sue was happy not to be pulled out just yet as that would make for certain discovery. Mrs. Smith shifted positions and was now belly down, which disoriented Sue quite a bit. The body suddenly started thrusting its hips downward toward onto something. Unfortunately, Sue was pushed more outward with each thrust. Just as Sue was about to shoot out, that thrusting stopped and Mrs. Smith moved back on her back. Sue would have breathed a sigh of relief but she had no air in her lungs to do it with. Just as Sue was about to get comfortable, something amazing occurred. A giant pink tongue was coming in and there was no way to avoid it. Sue came to the conclusion that if Mrs. Smith could do this to herself, Sue deserved to be caught. The wet tongue slid past Sue into the dark depths and as it went further down, the section at Sue’s level got thicker and wider, pushing Sue against the walls. The tongue stopped going down but quickly slammed itself and Sue against the wall and started pulling out. Sue was helpless and could not fight against the massive tongue. It almost felt like a warm bed to Sue; it was soft and pulling her away from this nightmare. Daylight once again blinded Sue and she was happy to see it but two things struck her and made her stomach sink: She saw Mrs. Smith, this was not her tongue, and she was being pulled into the mouth of the owner of the tongue.

Darkness filled the enormous mouth quickly and Sue saw only one hope for not being swallowed, a tongue piercing. Sue dove with all her might but pitch black filled the mouth before she could grab the metal stud. Sue had to trust that she was headed in the right direction. She slid across the saliva with her arms wide open and she was able to grab the piercing. Her troubles were not nearly over. Sue felt the tongue rise, slowly and hit the roof of the mouth and was pressed against it; the tongue moved forward and backward and Sue was rubbed against the ceiling for a moment before the mouth opened again and the tongue swept out. The tongue headed straight for Mrs. Smith’s vagina and Sue was horrified at the idea of going back in there but the tongue missed. The tongue landed just above the vagina and it licked Mrs. Smith’s pubic hair with ferocity. One super stroke, the tongue increased its surface area until Sue was pressed against Mrs. Smith as well. The force was too much and Sue had to let go of the tongue. The tongue left Sue in a field of pubic hairs and Sue was tricked into being relieved for a moment, and once again, that feeling vanished. Sue looked up to see the gigantic face of an 18 year old American girl. Sue tried to decipher the look of the girl; she had heavy Goth makeup on her face but there was color in it and her hair was dyed several different colors, like an anime cartoon. Sue stopped making up her mind when she looked into the eyes of the girl; they were wide and staring straight at her.

The girl said, “I can’t believe you did this for me…”

Mrs. Smith said with little interest “What?”

The girl didn’t answer. She lunged her face forward and grabbed Sue with her lips. She pressed her lips together, almost squishing Sue. Along with the tongue, Sue thought that the lips were soft and pillow-like but that was a small token for the situation that she was in at the moment. The lips then parted and Sue stuck to the upper lip; she tried to push herself off but she was quickly taken off by the tongue again. Sue knew they were moving fast so she tried to catch a glimpse at where she was going and she did not like what she saw. They were headed straight for Mrs. Smith’s mouth. With the speed and force of a freight train, Sue was smashed into Mrs. Smith’s tongue, cheek, roof of mouth, teeth, and any other place in the mouth. This young girl was beating the crap out of Sue with her tongue and enjoying every moment of it. The tongue then exited he mouth and Sue was dragged across the side of Mrs. Smith’s face and over her closed eyelid and finally, she was dropped on the forehead. Sue watched Mrs. Smith and this young girl orgasm at the same time as both their bodies jerked and froze in climactic positions before they both collapsed. The shockwave of the young girl’s body landing on Mrs. Smith felt like an earthquake to Sue. Sue was in shock due to what she had been through. When she got to thinking about it, how she was used as a tool for sexual pleasure between these two goddesses, she kind of liked it. She looked at the two ragdoll bodies and compared her size to their sizes and she was happy with her results. She lay in a puddle of saliva on Mrs. Smith’s forehead and she was happy while the two titan-women napped.

Sue slowly stood up and began to walk slowly across Mrs. Smith’s forehead. Sue knew that she had soft feet and was light but one false move and Mrs. Smith could wake. She only made it a few steps before the 18 year old saw her and came at her like a shark, jaws open. Sue leapt as far as she could but in mid-air, the mouth closed around her and once again the tongue felt her up. Sue saw two fingers enter the mouth and she tried to escape; unfortunately, she tried to escape by heading toward the throat. She started to slide down but the two fingers pinched her foot and she was being dragged out across the tongue. Sue scratched the tongue, trying to get a grip, when she finally got one. She grabbed the teenager’s tongue piercing and held on with all her might. The teenager was startled to feel the pain in her tongue but unfortunately for Sue, this girl liked feeling pain during sexual experiences. Even worse was that this girl liked dealing pain more. The girl closed her lips around Sue’s hips and pressed firmly. When this did nothing, the girl slowly closed her teeth; that did the trick. Sue immediately let the tongue piercing go. The girl sucked Sue as she pulled her out like a lolly-pop. The girl, without even looking at Sue, dragged wet Sue over her neck, across her breast, down her belly, and through her pubic hair just before inserting her into the giant vagina. The woman began masturbating with Sue, very aggressively and very violently. After a few moments, Sue noticed a new set of fingers enter to aid. The woman had orgasm and Sue was left inside, once again.

Mrs. Smith lay in bed, completely satisfied. She watched her young lover get up naked and head for the closet. She enjoyed watching the young woman walk around naked, she was in lust with the female form but she also enjoyed the status of being with a man that she completely controlled.

The 18 year old rather enjoyed having a tiny human being inside her body; somebody that was just as old as her and had a life of equal value. Yet, now the tiny being’s life was worth nothing more than a sexual pleasure inside her. She wanted to do everything to this woman, especially stick her in one of her stinky boots and torture her with her bare foot. Unfortunately, she knew she had to return the girl back to Mrs. Smith. She gave the tiny girl a quick bath with her tongue before coming out o the closet. She spoke to Mrs. Smith, “I wish we could play longer but I have to go. Here, catch.” She threw Sue into the air.

Airborne, Sue could only see the giant soon to be monster getting closer and closer.

Mrs. Smith caught the thing that her lover threw and opened her hand to find a tiny naked Asian woman lying on her palm.

Sue saw the anger in the eyes of the giantess. The fingers slowly closed around her and became very tight, too tight. After several minutes of being crushed, Sue was thrown onto the silver platter and the lid was slammed shut over her. The ringing in her ears did not stop of five minutes. Just as the ringing stopped, the lid was taken off again by Mr. Smith.

“Well, it’s over.” Mr. Smith rested his chin on the countertop next to Sue. “I’ve been thinking it over and I think I’d rather be small like you.”

Sue was surprised to hear this and she responded as best she could, “I- I don’t know if they hire men for this job.” She saw the disappointment in Mr. Smith’s face. “I could suggest it though. Yeah, why not? Some women are into dominating, like the woman that was with your wife-“

“Woman? With my wife?”

Sue covered her mouth as she knew that she made a mistake.

“Was she young with crazy dyed hair?”

Sue nodded.

Mr. Smith nodded in understanding. “I had suspicions but I disregarded them. So you think that some women would be into having a small man?”

“For sure they would; I mean; I would.”

Mr. Smith smiled and Sue smiled back.

End Notes:
There will be a prologue soon; I think it is complete. It is a little short (around 780 words)  but I think it is pretty good.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, once again, please rate. Thnank you.
Part IV: Prologue by fairway1

Part IV: Prologue

Kim waited in a long line at the Yagisaki hotel to try and get a job. She had just left home in America to live alone and had no money so a job was necessary. Kim understood that this was a high class Hotel but she was still surprised to see so many applicants. Kim also wondered why the hotel was looking for American women but she figured it would make the American guests more comfortable. Still, it just as many women were leaving as coming; Kim guessed that the hotel only accepted the best applicants but she was still curious. Kim saw an employee passing and asked “Why are so many women leaving?”

The woman replied, “This job is not for everybody and most women leave during the pre-orientation because they must sign a waiver of complete silence before even finding what the job entails. They do not think the job is worth that.”

Kim asked, “But you had to have signed it right? Was it worth the silence?”

The woman answered, “I wouldn’t want to tell anyone about my job because it is too fantastic to believe.

 Kim’s eyes lit up.

“I hope you decide join us, I’d like to team up with you.”

Kim liked the sound of that, “So sometimes people work together? You think I can get the job?”

The woman replied, “If the guest requests… you’ll find out soon enough. If you want the job, it is yours; you just have to be patient for it.”

“Cool.” Kim was happy about this. The woman smiled and started to walk away. “Wait! This is a big hotel with a lot of employees; what is your name?”

The woman replied, “Sue.”

Kim was now very eager to get the job. She decided that this would be the happiest time of her life.

12 hours later.

Kim screamed at the top of her lungs as a giant man clutched her in his hand and started lowering her into his pants that he was wearing. He laid her on his ball sack, belly up, as he moved his hands elsewhere. Kim tried to get up but the giant man was too fast; with his hand, he shifted his un-erected penis on top of her so that she could not move. She tried lifting his penis with her hands but she was not strong enough. Next she used bother her arms and her legs and she started to make progress. Unfortunately for Kim, this action only made the giant more excited and his penis started growing and becoming too heavy. Kim’s arms and legs gave way and the penis fell on her chest and face again. Kim was only thinking ‘Please don’t kill me this way; it’s too horrible.’ Her arms and legs were grabbed on each side of the penis so Kim struggled with all her might but not against his giant fingers. Kim managed to pull her head to the side of the gigantic penis and saw a tiny Asian woman standing on top of the penis, pulling her arms and legs. Kim was so happy that she was being rescued, “Just pull one side to get me out from under here.” The woman smiled at her and Kim instantly recognized he woman; it was Sue from down in the lobby. Kim’s limbs went limp which made the job easier for Sue. Sue used rubber handcuffs to bind Kim’s arms together and legs together. “What the hell is going on?”

The giant spoke, “You are going to entertain me while I sit through a long boring conference and she is going to help you.” The giant looked at Sue, “How do you plan on making sure she… entertains me?”

Sue replied, “By making her orgasm as many times as possible. Plus, I can do some work down here too.”

“Glad to hear it. What are you going to do to pleasure her?”

“Oh, I have my ways.” Sue did not want to tell the giant that she was going to use her new double-shrunk boyfriend, Mr. Smith, to pleasure Kim.

The man slowly zipped his pants, covering Kim and Sue in darkness. He felt great, having two tiny women in his pants. He felt especially good having one there against her will. He could feel her struggling. He looked at the people in the lobby and wondered how many other men had women in their pants. He liked more so wondering how many women had tiny women in their panties against the tiny women’s wills. He hoped to hook up with one and have an orgy of tiny women at his crotch and the crotch of a sexy woman.

Sue enjoyed the bouncy ride; she liked the challenge of trying to hold on to the giant’s manhood. She also very much so enjoyed having Mr. Smith in her panties. Kim did not enjoy herself very much but this turned Sue on; she liked that the giant had complete control over tiny Kim and that she was in cahoots with the giant. The bouncing finally stopped as the giant sat in a chair and his penis, as well as Kim and Sue, became horizontal on the giants leg. Sue climbed to crying Kim; she shrank herself a bit to be smaller than Kim by almost a foot (relatively). Sue did this so she could squeeze her way in between Kim and the giant penis. Her back was against the penis and she faced Kim. Kim’s legs wrapped around the penis so Sue stuck one leg in, over Kim’s leg, and then she stuck her other in before moving her whole body to be squeezed between the two. She then decided to reposition herself by sticking her legs over Kim’s legs so the she could wrap her legs around Kim. Sue began to kiss Kim passionately while Kim struggled with her whole body.

‘God Damn!’ The giant man thought to himself. He could feel every bit of action going on down there and he knew that there was no way he could concentrate during the conference. The only other thing he could concentrate on was looking at the other women’s faces to see if he could discover any unwarranted pleasures in their faces.

“Why are you doing this to me? Kim finally broke free to ask.

“Because it is our job.”

“No.” Kim began crying some more.”

“Look, I’ve got something special for you.” Sue pulled out Mr. Smith and showed him to Kim. “He is about to have a wonderful day with us.”

Kim understood what that meant, “I don’t want to do this anymore, please.”

Sue looked at Mr. Smith and he said, “Just don’t drop me.” They both knew that if she did drop him, he’d be lost on the giant’s manhood, undiscoverable and the man would never know. Sue then shoved Mr. Smith into Kim. Kim wiggled so ferociously that the giant had to readjust his sitting position. Sue was switching off with Mr. Smith between Kim and herself, sometimes both sharing him. The wiggling continued at full capacity until Kim and Sue finally had orgasms; the giant had an orgasm at almost the exact same time. He was lucky that he wore his pants that could not absorb liquid. He saw that a woman, just a few seats down the row, closed her eyes and gripped her pen with all her might; she was the one. Sue was exhausted but she was already making plans for later. Later she would grow to be twice the size of Kim and dominate her; next, she would shrink down to Mr. Smith’s size and have sex with him inside Kim. After that, she didn’t know yet, but she would be in the middle of a huge orgy with all different sized people. Sue loved her job.

End Notes:
That's the end of it. Hope you enjoyed. Please rate or comment.
I may write more or a second story sometime but I have no ideas yet.
Thanks!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1176