Micro Milf by Da Boss
Summary:

Ashley is about to turn forty and is upset that she's still single. Wanting to spice things up in her love life, Ashley downloads she Size Hookup Experience App (SHE for short). She meets and decides to hookup with a guy, who might be a bit too familiar.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Couples, Entrapment, Gentle, Giant, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 8374 Read: 26147 Published: April 27 2022 Updated: June 15 2022

1. Chapter 1 - Ashley's Midlife Crisis by Da Boss

2. Chapter 2 - Ashley's Mistaken Identity by Da Boss

3. Chapter 3 - Ashley's Inner Adventure by Da Boss

Chapter 1 - Ashley's Midlife Crisis by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Here's the first chapter of this story.  Mainly a setup chapter.

--

Walking into her apartment living room, Ashley placed her laptop down on the coffee table and sat down on her couch. The woman who was one day away from turning forty, and she wasn’t exactly thrilled about it. “Fuck, another year. Still single,” the woman said, sipping her wine. Ashley had not been having a great time as of late. She was about to be forty years old and still single. A year ago, her boyfriend Dan, who she dated for almost three years, cheated on her.

That incident sent her on a downward spiral. She had gotten increasingly depressed and desperate to find a man, she hated the idea of being forty and single. Not wanting to have a lonely birthday with her favorite bottle of red wine, Ashley decided to try something a little devious.

She had heard about a new dating app which was combined with the advent of size changing technology. The app was called Size Hookup Encounters, or SHE for short. Ashley had made an account several months ago, but had never used it.

The app allowed users to match with people who had similar interests to themselves. The app also had features that allowed users to control their size, durability, amount of time shrunken, etc. There was also a social media aspect to the app, as you could add friends and see which of your contacts used the app.

The app was actually recommended to Ashley by her aunt Rebecca. Despite technically being her aunt, Rebecca was only seven years older than and was often like an older sister. Rebecca had told her that she and her husband Philip (Ashley’s uncle) often used the app to fool around, and that once Ashley found a nice guy, they should play around with it.

Having not found a nice guy since then, Ashley hadn’t put much thought into the app. But now it was time for something different, she needed something to spice up her romantic life, and she needed it badly.

“Well here we go,” Ashley said with a sigh. She didn’t know if she was excited or ashamed. She was actually doing this. Scrolling through the settings while setting up her profile, Ashley opted not to use a profile picture. ‘That would be so embarrassing, what if I find someone I know on here’ she thought to herself.

To keep people from catfishing, the app offered an alternative to profile pictures. Users could take a picture of themselves and the app’s AI would describe them. Ashley opted to do that. Her phone scanned her in: six feet tall, slim build, short black hair, thirty-nine years old. She then focused on her interests. “Okay, let’s see what we got,” Ashley laughed to herself, taking a sip of red wine. “Shrinking? Definitely.” She began scrolling through other preferences. Gentle was a big one. She didn’t want some giant guy to think he could take advantage of her.

Then she came to choices asking for what she was looking for as far as a relationship went. “Well, I’m not looking for a one-night stand,” she said to herself. “I guess I’ll say possible relationship.” Ashley submitted her profile and possible matches began to load.

Leaning in, Ashley began to scroll through her options. She wasn’t particularly thrilled, as two messages immediately popped up, one being a forty year old guy named Andrew who’s profile picture was his erect cock, and the second being a twenty-eight year old guy named Jacob who sent her a message just saying “Hey” with a winky face.

Then a message came in. Colin, twenty-one years old, from nine miles away said, “Hey, how are you?” Clicking on his profile, Ashley was intrigued.

--

Colin sat on his laptop in the bedroom at his parents’ house. He was a college senior who was majoring in accounting. Like Ashley, he also had a slim build, and though he only stood five feet, nine inches tall. Self-conscious about his height, Colin rarely had the courage to date. He felt that he was just too shy and didn’t handle rejection well. This was one of the reasons he turned to the size app. He had used it several times and each time loved playing with a shrunken woman. They had always been durable and he never did anything to devious with them.

Unfortunately for Colin, each time he had a hookup session with the shrunken women they always ended up just being casual hookups. He had hoped to have at least some kind of a relationship with these women, but they never seemed interested. Getting a little desperate, he saw a profile for Ashley and decided to bite the bullet. “Well, worst she can say is no,” he said to himself.

--

“Hmmm, interesting,” Ashley said, sipping her wine and reviewing Colin’s profile. The two had been making small talk for the last few minutes and everything seemed to be going well. Ashley noticed Colin’s height but didn’t seem to think twice about it. She was going to be forty soon, petty things like appearances really didn’t bother her. What gave her hesitation was his age. ‘He’s almost half my age’ the woman thought to herself. She was trying to be open minded, and his profile said they had a lot of the same things in common.

With a sigh, Ashley began to type out a message that she feared would scare Colin off. “Look, you sound pretty cute and nice, but I’m almost twice your age. I could practically be your mom!” She killed her glass of wine and waited for him to be scared off.

Colin’s message popped up on the screen. “That doesn’t bother me. You honestly sound really attractive. I was honestly worried about you being turned off by my height. Sorry, I usually don’t date much.”

A sense of relief and curiosity washed over Ashley. This might work out after all. “Oh don’t worry about that, IF I shrunk for you, your height really wouldn’t matter.” Ashley began to pour herself another glass of wine, and one of her hands snuck down and began caressing her inner thigh. He was interested, and she was playing along.

“Don’t you mean WHEN you shrink for me?! Just kidding! You’d make a great shrunken girlfriend.”

“Shrunken girlfriend?” Ashley laughed to herself. This guy really didn’t date too much. “Hey now let’s not get crazy!” she responded. “I’m not gonna be shrunken ALL the time. Maybe I’ll even shrink you sometime!”

A message on the app soon showed up from Colin. “I’m not so sure about that, I’ve never been tiny before.”

“Yeah, you’ll be trapped beneath my big toe while I’m at work, wouldn’t you like that, boyfriend?” she said with a laugh.

“I’m not sure I’d like that very much, but I do like the sound of boyfriend!” Colin responded.

“Good, maybe you’d like my pussy or my stomach a little more!” Ashley typed and laughed. “Sorry I’m a little drunk right now!”

“No problem!  So do you wanna meet up tomorrow?  You shrink this time, and I’ll let you shrink me next time.’

Ashley grinned and bit her lip. “It’s a date. Can’t wait to be in those nice safe hands of yours.” Ashley and Colin continued to chat back and forth. Ashley had their plans set for tomorrow. She would arrive at the Holiday Inn hotel before Colin did. She would hop up onto the nightstand and shrink down. Then Colin would arrive and she would let him have his way with her. After talking with him, she figured he would be gentle and wouldn’t do anything she wasn’t comfortable with.

Preparing to go to bed, Ashley posed in her full length body mirror and took a naked selfie. Of course, her face was out of frame, she didn’t want to send this guy anything yet until she met him in person. She had a feeling she would like playing with Colin. Her excited hand slid down into her crotch and began stroking her clit as she drifted off to sleep.

--

After going out to dinner with a few friends, Ashley was ready for the most anticipated part of her birthday. She was forty years old now, and she was just about to try the most sexually adventurous experience of her life. She grabbed pulled into the hotel parking lot and did some deep breathing exercises. She still couldn’t believe what she was about to do.

Ashley’s mind was a fuzz of excitement as she tapped her hotel key card against the lock. ‘This is crazy, this is crazy’ she thought to herself. The room was standard, a large bed, bedside table and a plain table and chairs with a small T.V.

“Romantic,” Ashley rolled her eyes and grinned, laying her handbag on the table and slipping off her coat to hang in the closet. She had at least an hour before her “date” and after examining herself in the dirty mirror, she felt that she needed to freshen up. Her black hair was in need of some shampoo as if flooded messily over her shoulders and black t-shirt. She turned and looked over her slimly built body and smiled. For forty years old, she looked fine and desirable.

“No matter what size,” Ashley said to herself with a grin, sauntering into the small bathroom. She leaned over and twisted the sink tap, letting sprays of water splash the tub. Feeling no need for privacy, Ashley stripped her top away, revealing a plain yet full bra. Next came the jean shorts, that slipped down her long legs with a single unbutton. Now she stood with a mismatched pair of panties and bra. She felt free and excited as she flicked the underwear off and it fell into the sink. Adjusting the knobs in the shower, Ashley smiled as the warm water washed over her hands and she entered the shower.

Several minutes later, Ashley felt refreshed as she stepped into the room with a fluffy towel and a clean, smiling face. Her eyes were brighter despite their dark brown color. She felt cozy and confident as she lifted her phone to send a teasing message to her date. She did this by snapping pictures of her covered, wet form, though her face was not visible. This soon evolved into nudes in the mirror as she was filled with excitement.

Her nude picture to Colin was met with an excited message in return. “10 minutes away!”

“Alright, let’s get this app going,” Ashley said to herself. The woman began scrolling through her settings. Time: one hour. Durability:  100%. Size? “I think I’ll go with one inch,” Ashley said to herself, clicking where it said one.  She didn’t bother to read the descriptions, it surely had to be inches.

Standing up, Ashley looked at her naked form up and down in the mirror. ‘Damn, hope Colin likes what he sees,” she giggled to herself. After getting a message from Colin saying that he just pulled into the parking lot, Ashley couldn’t’ contain her excitement anymore.

She hoisted her six foot form onto the hotel’s wooden nightstand, her bare ass momentarily sticking to the varnished surface. “And shrink!” she giggled to herself, pressing the button reading CONFIRM SHRINKING.

The change was almost instantaneous. As the app calculated everything, Ashley felt light-headed. The world was spinning and Ashley’s stomach was churning. Then in what felt like the blink of an eye, she shrunk!

Ashley stood groggily and examined her surroundings. “Oh fuck,” she groaned, looking around her, realizing something was not right with her settings. “How…how small am I?” Ashley mumbled meekly. Examining her phone which shrunk proportionally with her, her eyes widened. CURRENT SIZE: ONE MILLIMETER. “A fucking millimeter?! What happened?” Ashley screamed. She began to sweat nervously and pace back and forth. The excited sexual power she had just felt began to fade away.

Ashley’s troubles had just seemed to begin when the hotel room door started to open. Watching in awe as the true giant of a young man walked into the hotel room. “OH WHERE ARE YOU?” the giant laughed. “IS MY GIRLFRIEND ALREADY TINY?”

Despite the fact that she was about the size of a speck, there was something unsettling and familiar about Colin’s voice. Ashley began jumping up and waving her arms as he walked towards the nightstand, where she told him she would be.

Temporarily confused, Colin stared at the nightstand. He was expecting to see Ashley’s doll sized naked body, but at first saw nothing. Then as he got closer, he lowered his face down and realized he could see a tiny speck running back and forth. “I SEE YOU!” he said with a titanic voice. “OH MY GOD YOU’RE SMALL.”

With the towering face above her looking like a God, Ashley was frozen in fear. His nostrils flared and he licked his lips. She stared up at him in horror as he began to disrobe. “No…not him,” she mumbled. She knew she was talking to a Colin, but she didn’t realize it was her younger cousin, Colin.

End Notes:

--

Next chapter will focus more on the actual events of the hookup.  Stay tuned!

Chapter 2 - Ashley's Mistaken Identity by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the wait, here's the next chapter.

--

Staring up in a wide mix of emotions, Ashley could not believe what she was witnessing. She had accidentally screwed up and made herself WAYYYYY too small. She changed her size so far that she had been reduced all the way down to a millimeter tall.

Being trapped and naked at the height of a millimeter tall in a random hotel room while a horny giant towered above her would normally be bad enough. Unfortunately, Ashley’s bad luck did not stop there. It just so happened that the aroused titan who happened to be her twenty-one year old cousin, Colin. Ashley loved Colin as a cousin, and the two had a pretty good relationship. Despite the fact that she was nineteen years older than him, the two often spoke at family parties. She even wanted to go out with him and celebrate her birthday next week. ‘Oh shit,’ Ashley said, horrified as she took all of this in. It dawned on her that she had sent Colin multiple nude photographs of herself.

She quickly snapped back to reality as the giant spoke. “HOLY SHIT, WHY’D YOU MAKE YOURSELF SO SMALL?” her giant cousin teased. “YOU MUST REALLY WANT TO BE MY LITTLE TOY!”

Panicking, Ashley did not know what to do. Colin’s massive form slowly began to disrobe in front of her. She originally screamed a few times but stopped once she realized it was useless. Her instincts were telling her that she needed to find a way to get this giant’s attention, and she knew it was true. But she was too small that even her waving her arms would mean nothing. With no other options, she sent off a message towards Colin.

“Colin! I made myself too small on accident! I’m not sure I want to do this and I’m scared, can you please help me grow back?” She fired off the text message, and nearly jumped out of her skin when Colin’s incredibly loud text tone went off.

There was a pause that seemed to last forever as Colin read the message. Ashley had no idea how Colin would react to her request to stop their session.

Colin was confused as he reviewed the new message. This didn’t seem like what Ashley was talking about yesterday. Then he saw her settings and saw that none of them were locked past the first hour. In fact, he could even cancel it before the first hour was up. Size, time being shrunk, durability, none of them. It dawned on Colin that Ashley was probably just playing along, and wanted him to be in full control. His cock began to twitch and pulse at those thoughts. He then removed the rest of his clothing and just stood over her. “AWWW, MY LITTLE TOY IS TOO SMALL AND WANTS HER MASTER TO GROW HER BACK?” he teased in a condescending tone.

‘Toy? Master?’ Ashley thought to herself and shuttered. This wasn’t what she and Colin talked about yesterday. She had a bad feeling that Colin may have not been completely honest with her, and was thinking he had a toy instead of a girlfriend.

“ANYWAY, LOOKS LIKE YOU’RE LETTING ME CONTROL YOUR SETTINGS. THAT’S A GOOD IDEA, BUG,” he said, and began typing something out on his phone.

Ashley’s eyes widened and she looked down at her phone. “No…” There was a notification on her SHE app. New settings were locked. She didn’t know what changed, but she knew that Colin was controlling her settings now. This was making the tiny woman extremely uncomfortable. She fired off another message to Colin, demanding he grow her back and leave the hotel room. This was only meant with a giant laugh. Then a shadow descended down towards Ashley. She looked up, wide-eyed, and shouted in terror.

A long, cylindrical shadow rapidly plunged down towards the table. It took a moment, but Ashley soon realized the descending object was her younger cousin’s penis. His now ENORMOUS penis. It seemed like it was coming down in slow motion, but was now dangerously close to her body.

Even though she was durable, those thoughts left Ashley’s mind. All she knew was she was about to get crushed and obliterated underneath her own cousin’s cock. She just screamed and crouched down, covering her head and putting her hands up above her. Not thinking clearly, she held her breath and waited for the pain and pressure that would come with being crushed beneath a giant, enlarged penis.

Realistically, Colin had no intention of bringing his cock down on top of his tiny “girlfriend” whether she was durable or not. He did want to demonstrate his power to her though. Carefully watching where Ashley’s tiny body was, Colin slammed his penis down onto the table near her forcefully, with a giant smile on his face.

Ashley was confused as her body was not only still intact, but she did not feel the blow of the giant organ. She did however, feel a giant tremor next to her and heard an incredibly loud THWACK. The impact of the strike caused Ashley to fall over onto her stomach. She opened her eyes and turned around. All she could see in front of her was the size of the monstrous male reproductive organ.

“LIKE THE VIEW DOWN THERE, MY LITTLE GIRLFRIEND?” Colin said, maintaining his condescending act. Ashley was speechless, she couldn’t even figure out how to react. Her cousin’s words stuck in her head. At least he was referring to her as his girlfriend, which was slightly less disturbing to her than referring to her as his “bug” or “toy”.

Still wanting to get out of this, Ashley was trying to figure out what to send Colin over the app. She was still horrified and embarrassed over the thought of revealing her identity. The two of them had such a friendly relationship, she was like a much older sister to him. Telling him that it was actually her would make their relationship different and weird forever. It would also reveal to him that she was desperate enough to be shrunk and date a much younger guy.

Her best-case scenario right now was for Colin to agree to leave the room and grow her back from afar. She could figure out what to do from there. Unfortunately, she didn’t think that was about to happen. “Can you please grow me back soon? I’m just not feeling very well right now,” she pleaded.

Colin read the messages she had just sent to him and laughed. “AWWWW, TRYING TO GET OUT OF IT? BUT IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY!”

In annoyance, Ashley sent another text off towards her giant hookup partner. “I’m serious, I want to grow back!”

A smile came across Colin’s face. He had no intention of growing her back at the moment. “TOO BAD! WHAT KIND OF BOYFRIEND WOULD I BE IF I LET YOU BE ALONE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY.” Colin was starting to lose a bit of patience. He turned and pointed his gigantic penial head towards Ashley. “NOW WHY DON’T YOU CLIMB ON?

Horrified at the action that was being demanded of her, Ashley stood there in frustration with her hands on her hips. She had absolutely no intention of climbing onto her cousin’s pulsing member. In frustration, she grabbed her phone. “I’m telling you for the last time, I want to grow back to normal, and I’m not climbing onto your cock. Grow me back NOW!”

Colin’s heart momentarily sank. He was starting to think that Ashley may not be acting. He had been so close and was now wondering what went wrong. That’s when Colin glanced down and saw just how helplessly pathetic Ashley looked. She was still here, and he was in control. Sure he’d grow her back, later.

“YA KNOW, I THINK I’M GONNA KEEP YOU SMALL FOR NOW,” Colin said, watching Ashley jump up and down in annoyance. The tiny woman began frantically texting but before she could send a message she was cut off by Colin’s voice. “I’M ONLY GONNA TELL YOU THIS ONE MORE TIME, START CLIMBING MY FAT FUCKING COCK.”

There was another pause as a stare off took place. Ashley couldn’t believe what her titanic cousin had just said. It was especially strange coming from Colin in particular. He was even weirder since she knew Colin personally. This was her same nerdy shy cousin who she often teased about being shorter than her. The two had always been close, and now hearing these words made Ashley want to gag and vomit. She glanced up again at Colin’s face. It was hard to tell since he was so massive exactly what he was thinking, but it dawned on Ashley that he had all the power here. He could control her size and durability. If she wanted to grow back, she would have to suck it up and do as he said…for now.

Hanging her head, Ashley slowly walked towards the head of the giant, pulsing penis. She could not believe that she was actually doing this, but what choice did she have. She sight of the massive phallus absolutely disgusted the poor woman.

Biting his lip in anticipation, Colin’s heart raced as he saw his tiny prize approaching the giant organ. He did feel bad about what he had forced upon her, but he needed this. He had been turned down too many times, and wasn’t about to let Ashley be another one. He’d grow her back eventually, but for now he was going to enjoy her worshipping his most sensitive area.

Crawling onto the side of the giant, pink head of her cousin’s penis, it took all of Ashley’s self-control the vomit. The musky scent had seeped into her nose, and she was pulling herself on top of the giant cock using the foreskin. Her one millimeter body collapsed on top of it out of exhaustion.

Lowering a gigantic index finger, Colin closed his eyes and pressed down on top of Ashley’s tiny body. The woman screamed but he simply did not care. He bit his lip and continued to press her into his foreskin. Had she not been made extra durable, her body would’ve been pulverized and exploded from the sheer amount of pressure. The musky, masculine smell caused Ashley’s microscopic eyes to water. She couldn’t think of anywhere she’d rather be less than where she was right at this moment.

“PERFECT,” Colin said with a laugh and grabbed the base of his cock. He carefully sat on the bed and laid back. Using two fingers, Colin plucked up his tiny cousin and rolled her aggressively between his thumb and index finger. He then placed her tiny body at the base of his cock, where Ashley’s body began to sink into the loose skin of Colin’s ballsack. “TAKE SOME PICTURES OF IT, SLUT,” Colin said with a moan. “I WANT TO SEE HOW BIG IT IS COMPARED TO YOU!”

Ashley scowled. Slut? She was going to scream at Colin later and teach him some respect. She wanted to shrink him down and her him screaming for his life as she lifted her giant foot above him. Unfortunately, she could not do that now. For now, all she could do was oblige him. Using her phone, Ashley began to shoot upward at the giant penis which was now a skyscraper to her one millimeter body. She made sure not to include any selfies, as she definitely did not want her identity getting out now. After nearly a minute of taking photos and uploading them on their chat, she heard Colin gasp and moan.

“COME HERE!” he demanded, and the two giant fingers plucked her back up. Ashley screamed and struggled as she was lowered down onto the head of Colin’s penis, which he was holding fully erect and upright. “FUCK YOU’RE SO SEXY, SLAVE!” he shouted, nearly deafening the tiny woman. “GET ON YOUR KNEES AND KISS IT!”

A tear rolled down Ashley’s cheek hearing these hurtful and offensive words leave her cousin’s mouth. She was mortified at this prospect, but had no choice. He had dropped her fairly close to his slot, which was long and wide enough to easily swallow her whole. Luckily, her being so tiny meant Colin couldn’t really see what she was doing. Dropping to her hands and knees, she lowered her head near the spongy, fleshy ground but made sure not to kiss it. She could hear Colin moaning and laughing to himself, relishing the power he currently had. He slowly began moving his hand up and down the side of his cock, not really actively masturbating but enjoying the sensation and making sure to stay erect.

Knowing that his tiny prize was not going anywhere, and he now had her as long as he wanted, Colin relaxed back into the bed and began scrolling through his phone on the SHE app. He was looking now at other potential hookups once he was done with Ashley. In an extreme state of arousal, he was currently no longer interested in a long-term relationship, he was in love with the idea of being a giant for some tiny, helpless women.

While this was happening, Ashley was taking a break on her cousin’s spongy cock-head. Then her phone vibrated. Looking down, her Aunt Rebecca was messaging her through the app. “Hey birthday girl! Enjoying your birthday? Who’s the lucky guy? 😉”

Unable to think of a good way to tell her Aunt “your son is using me as a sex toy” Ashley just sat there, dumbfounded at the timing of her aunt’s message. Extremely embarrassed and ashamed of herself, she also knew that she needed someone’s help. She had no idea how long Colin planned on keeping her tiny, and he was now in control of her settings. “No good, Becky! I’m so freaking small right now!”

“Haha, nice job rookie,” her aunt responded via message. “How small are you? If your guy cute?”

“I’m serious Rebecca!” Ashley fired back. “I’m tiny and scared, I’m a millimeter tall right now on the head of a giant penis.”

The tone of Rebecca’s messages began to change then. She may have been Ashley’s aunt but the two were close enough in age to nearly be sisters. “Are you safe? Did you make yourself durable?”

“Yes, I’m durable. The problem is I didn’t lock my settings. My date can control my size and how long I’m tiny.” There was an awkward pause where Rebecca did not respond with a message. “I’m just scared right now I guess,” Ashley said. She cursed herself for being childish and afraid, and a few tears began to roll down her cheeks. Then her phone vibrated as Rebecca’s message popped up onto the app.

“Okay, we can report this creep when we get you back to normal size,” the message read. Then another instantly popped up. “Don’t worry, I’ll be there soon.”

Ashley eyes widened reading this. ‘What?! How the fuck does she know where I am?!’ she thought to herself. She frantically began texting her aunt to see what she meant. “Like you’re coming to the hotel?”

“Nope using the app. Give me a sec,” the new message read. Ashley’s blood ran cold as she had no idea what was about to happen. Her face turned as red as a tomato as she imagined Rebecca showing up in the hotel room and finding her son naked on the bed.

Suddenly, a new notification popped up on the app. Ashley read it and went wide-eyed. *REBECCA AGED 47 REQUESTS TO JOIN YOUR SESSION AS A SHRINKEE. WAITING ON GIANTS CONFIRMATION.* Ashley began looking for a cancellation button, but nearly jumped out of her skin as Colin’s voice broke the silence.

“HAH!” he laughed. “YOU’VE GOT ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR MILF FRIENDS WHO WANTS TO JOIN? DAMN GUESS I’LL HAVE TWO TINY OLDER GIRLFRIENDS,” he said to himself. This had never happened to him before, but unlike Ashley, he knew how it worked. He knew that using the social media aspect of the app, a user could communicate with their friends. The friends could request to join a session, and needed the approval of the other party. He had spoken to a buddy of his at college about it, and watched a few videos on PornHub. He knew that the person showing up would be teleported in at the same size and with the same settings as the shrinkee.

With an excited grin, he hit ACCEPT. Glancing down at the pulsing head of his cock, he saw another speck-sized, millimeter woman appear.

Ashley watched horrified while on her hands and knees, while the pajama clad body of her Aunt Rebecca began to appear in front of her.

“Whoa,” Rebecca said, getting her bearings on the pulsing cock head. She looked around and made eye contact with Ashley. “It’s okay sweetie,” she said, embracing Ashley in a hug. “I’m here.” There was a pause as Rebecca looked around. “Jesus, who’s penis are we on?”

End Notes:

--

More to come!  Hope you enjoyed!

Chapter 3 - Ashley's Inner Adventure by Da Boss
Author's Notes:

Been a while but here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

“Jesus, who’s penis are we on?” Rebecca said with a nervous laugh, still cradling the crying and hyperventilating body of Ashley. She could see why her niece was so upset, the duo were incredibly tiny after all. Glancing at her phone, Rebecca was stunned to see she was a millimeter tall. This was by far the smallest she had ever been. “Holy crap,” she mumbled. “Why are we so small?”

“I made a mistake!” Ashley said defensively. “I wasn’t paying attention when I set the size. Then this guy just locked it and we’re stuck like this till he decides to grow us back.”

Realizing she still hadn’t said anything yet to their giant temporary captor, Rebecca again glanced down at her phone. “Huh, says his name is Colin,” she said with a pause. “No last name though. Do you know who..”

“WELL, HOW’S MY NEW TOY LIKE BEING DOWN THERE?” the giant asked with a laugh, still clearly on his power trip. The giant head of his cock pulsed underneath their tiny bodies. “HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING A FREAKING MILLIMETER TALL?  MORE THAN YOUR SEXY LITTLE FRIEND, I HOPE!”

Rebecca rolled her eyes hearing this. She had only used the size hookup app with her husband, but had heard stories about nerdy, loser guys going nuts using it. She sighed and began typing out a message to send to him. The message explained that she came to help comfort Ashley and that Ashley was not feeling well. She also kindly asked if he could return them to normal size. As she was finishing typing out her message, his titanic, booming voice interrupted. “OH SHIT, YOUR NAME’S REBECCA TOO? THAT’S MY MOM’S NAME.”

That voice sent a chill down Rebecca’s spine. She froze as she listened to not only the amplified sound of his voice, but also his cadence. She then looked down at her phone and saw the distance Colin lived from Ashley: nine miles away from Ashley, the same as Rebecca. “Ashley,” Rebecca said with a quiver in her voice. “Who’s penis are we on?” Her fears and suspicions were seemingly confirmed when Ashley began to cry and looked away. “Ashley, are we on my son’s penis right now?” she said, her voice cracking as she felt she already knew the answer.

Rebecca wanted to vomit. Ashley’s crying was enough of an answer for her. “Oh god,” she said, putting her hands on her knees and gagging. “How…how did you do this?!” she shouted.

“I didn’t know!” cried Ashley. “He didn’t tell me his last name, how the fuck should I have known?!”

“You didn’t ask for a damn picture?! You were willing to shrink yourself and be used as a damn sex toy!”

“Hey!” Ashley yelled back. “You’re the one that convinced me to try the app!”

“Yeah I told you to try and meet a guy,” Rebecca responded. “I didn’t want you to become a sex toy for your cous….”

“YOU KNOW, I THINK YOU TWO LITTLE TOYS ARE STILL A BIT TOO BIG,” Colin said with a malicious laugh. Both Rebecca and Ashley ceased their argument and looked up in fear. “BY THAT I MEAN, I CAN STILL SEE YOU.” They watched in horror as the giant college student grabbed his phone and began to type something out. “LET’S CHANGE THAT!”

Feeling that uncomfortable and terrifying shrinking sensation in their guts, neither Ashley or Rebecca could react as they quickly dwindled down even smaller. Much smaller. If Colin had been a giant titan before, no he might as well have been a god. He grinned as the two women who stood no taller than a millimeter in height, shrunk right out of view. “Oh my god,” he whispered, feeling his cock get even harder at the sheer eroticism of this. “That’s so fucking hot.”

The shrunken duo of Ashley and Rebecca finally stopped shrinking when they reached a near microscopic size. Colin’s body was essentially that of a large state or small country now. The wrinkled, pink head of his erect penis, there the miniaturized pair were stranded now stretched on to the horizon. The giant slit was essentially that of the Grand Canyon to Ashley and Rebecca. “Holy shit,” Ashley mumbled, as she stared off into the abyss before her.

It was now Rebecca’s turn to fall to her knees and begin to weep. In her frustration, she began to rock back and forth on the spongy, pink head of the penis belonging to the young man she gave birth to. “Oh no, this is wrong!” she wailed. “This can’t be happening, it’s not real.” The aroma from her son’s penis was no overwhelming, and made her gag again.

Before either Rebecca or Ashley could say anything, Colin’s voice interrupted. The giant was clearly having the time of her life at the moment. “FUCK, SEND ME PICTURES, YOU TWO TINY SLUTS! I WANT TO SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE DOWN THERE!”

Feeling like she had no other option, Ashley sighed. She then whipped out her tiny phone and began to shoot pictures. The foreskin looming out in the distance across the head of Colin’s cockhead looked like a mountain range. She also started taking photos of the giant, canyonlike slit near her feet.

“What the..are you seriously doing what he says?!” shouted Rebecca. “That is sick!”

Ashley was done. She had been hearing criticism from her aunt constantly. She knew she fucked up and was horrified at everything that had happened. “Well, what the fuck are we supposed to do?!” she shouted, as she continued to take and send pictures. “He can do literally anything to us, I’m gonna do whatever I can to grow back to normal.” She then proceeded to turn the camera on herself and made sure her naked chest was in the shot, but her face and any identifying features were not visible. To Rebecca’s horror, she snapped the picture and sent it off. “You know what he wants, if you want to grow back anytime soon, I suggest you do the same.”

Feeling defeated, it soon dawned on Rebecca that there was no other way for her to get out of this. She couldn’t believe what she was doing, but knew it was what needed to bet done. Against every one of her instincts, the frustrated and desperate Rebecca began snapping pictures herself. One of these also included, like Ashley, a picture of her bare breasts.

These photographs were not lost on Colin. The now titanic college student, at least compared to his shrinkees, moaned, admiring the pictures his tiny lovers had taken. “OH FUCK, THAT’S SO HOT,” he mumbled, and carelessly began pumping his cock with his free hand. This was just a sexual, naughty action in Colin’s mind. He wasn’t thinking of the danger he was putting Ashley and Rebecca through.

Both Rebecca and Ashley screamed as they found themselves being tossed around on top of the cock head. Their miniscule bodies were trying desperately to cling to the microscopic wrinkles on the spongy head, but the motions of Colin’s wrist were throwing their forms up and down into the air.

“Make him stop!” screamed Rebecca. The shrunken mother took a weird landing on the surface, and began tumbling towards the Grand Canyon like slit on the top of her son’s penis. Ashley watched in horror as her absolutely tiny aunt tumbled over the edge and into the abyss of Colin’s penis. She could hear the fading scream of her aunt shouting “help meeeee” as the giant girthy organ swallowed it’s mother like a pint-sized snack.

“Shit, it just fucking ate her!” Ashley screamed, leaping to her feet and grabbing her cell phone. She frantically began messaging Colin, alerting him of what had just happened and where her “friend” had just disappeared from. She sent off the message and waited for his response.

Seconds later, Colin moaned loudly. “WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS? I ATE HER WITH MY COCK?!” he said with a narcissistic, uncaring laugh. It was a laugh that sent chills down Ashley’s spine, and not just from the sheer volume of his voice. “SHE’S SO TINY I DIDN’T EVEN FEEL HER. ACTUALLY, YOU BOTH ARE,” he said as his pumps slowed as he exhaled deeply.

“Can you let her out?  We need to get out of here!” Ashley fired off in a text. She hated how manic and desperate she shouted, but this was getting urgent. As of right now, both her and Rebecca were durable. But with Colin in control of their settings, he could change that at any moment. She could only assume Rebecca was in Colin’s balls right now. If he decided to edit their settings, he could cause his own mother to drown in his seminal fluid. The thought terrified Ashley.

She heard Colin give another subtle laugh as he checked his phone. He wanted his tiny “girlfriend” to join her older, milfy friend. “YOU KNOW,” he said. “IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR FRIEND BACK, YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE TO GO IN AND GET HER YOURSELF!”

Ashley felt rage boiling away inside her upon hearing this. She glanced back and forth from her phone, to the giant, pulsing slit in front of her. “I can’t believe I’m about to fucking do this!” she muttered to herself. Taking a deep breath to hype herself up, Ashley’s legs were shaking, as she walked to the edge of her cousin’s giant slit. While frozen in fear on the edge, Colin squeezed his cock again. He couldn’t see Ashley, and was just going off of their message exchanges. But as he did this, he knocked Ashley free, sending her body screaming and flailing into the cavern that was his penis.

--

Due to how absolutely tiny Ashley was, being not visible to the naked eye, it took her nearly ten minutes to descend down her cousin’s urethra towards the vast, white ocean that was his testicles. The scent and heat disgusted her, and it took all her self-control and focus not to lose consciousness. The tiny woman screamed in horror as she felt herself falling into the pool of Colin’s cum.

The feeling of these two worthless toys trapped inside his reproductive system was extremely enticing to Colin. He decided to refrain from causing himself to orgasm. He knew his tinies were so tiny that he didn’t want to lose them. What he ended up doing was walking down to the gas station on the corner, and picking up a six pack of cheap beer. Still living at home, he didn’t like to drink around the house very much, cause he felt like his mom was judging him. Good thing she wasn’t around right now.

Sitting back down on the bed, Colin cracked open one of the cold, lite beers. Taking a long swig, he sighed and laid back, turning on the T.V. and starting to flip channels. While doing this, he continued to play with his cock, keeping himself semi-erect and making sure to gently squeeze his ballsack.

While Colin was nice and relaxed on the hotel bed, the two shrunken women inside of his testicles were having a much more difficult time. Ashley was treading the fluid inside of her cousin, successfully able to keep her head above water. She had been calling out, trying her best to find her tiny aunt, but it was useless. She felt totally isolated and was experiencing a sensory overload. It was pitch black so she couldn’t see. The sounds of Colin’s body, as well as the external sound of the T.V. drowned out her voice. The smell and as much as she hated to realize it, the taste, of Colin’s cum was just nauseating. The heat made her want to faint. Ashley screamed as her tiny body began to cry, fearing she was about to slip below the surface.

Ashley didn’t realize it, but that had already happened to Rebecca. By the time Ashley arrived in the balls, Rebecca had already failed at her attempt to tread water. She was currently well below the surface and was motionless. She was unconscious, breathing in her son’s bodily fluid. Normally, she would have drowned. Her son using the app to enhance her bodies durability was the only thing keeping her alive.

Nearly two hours passed, and Colin had successfully killed off the entire six-pack. Being a usual lightweight, he was feeling very drunk. He was just laughing at the random shit he was seeing on the T.V. Glancing down, he saw multiple messages from his tiny “girlfriend” on the SHE app. He drunkenly scrolled through the multiple messages she had sent him while inside of his body. The older milf hadn’t messaged him in a while, but Colin did not care. He didn’t really care what happened to her, he just assumed she was someone he would never talk to again. There was something familiar about her that he just couldn’t put his finger on.

Again looking through the messages Ashley had sent him, the most recent one really got to him. “Let me fucking out now!” it read. Colin bit his lip and drunkenly giggled. “WELL, IF YOU INSIST,” he laughed to himself. Grabbing his pair of boxers, he wrapped them around his now fully erect penis. He began looking at the pictures of Ashley and Rebecca’s tits and breathing heavily, vigorously masturbating.

Ashley’s world soon began to get turned upside down. The sea she was currently floating in was getting more and more violent, waves starting to batter her body. She still had no idea where her aunt was, and only hoped Colin hadn’t removed her durability factor. “Colin staaa…” she said, before another wave of cum washed over her body. She was in a panic and began to flail, trying to get back up to the surface. This went on for about five minutes. As Ashley had been pulled under the water again by another wave, she suddenly felt her body and the liquid around her being shot upward, like she was in a geyser.

Barely able to contain himself, Colin finally unleashed the load of cum he had been holding in for almost three hours. Rather than just spraying all over the room, he wrapped his discarded boxers around the head of his pulsing penis. He briefly thought about finishing in the toilet, but he didn’t want to lose his shrunken playthings.

Blasting both his mother and cousin into his underwear, Colin collapsed back on the bed in exhaustion. He finished the last couple sips of the last beer, and his head hit the pillow. He drifted off to sleep, with his soiled underwear laying on the bed next to him. Both Rebecca and Ashley were trapped in the fiber as their giant captor soon snored loudly.

--

The next morning, Colin woke up confused. He was in a complete daze, but surprisingly not hungover. Usually he had a pounding headache and an urge to vomit. Today he just went to the sink and needed to fill up a glass of water. After stumbling around the room momentarily, the events of the previous night began to race back into his mind. He couldn’t help but smile seeing the pair of underwear, remembering what he had done to it. About a minute later, he looked down at his phone, and saw the app was still running. Then it hit him.

“OH SHIT, YOU’RE BOTH STILL IN THERE AREN’T YOU?!” he said loudly and close to his underwear.

The two women had been stuck in the sticky mess in his underwear and both had been long passed out from exhaustion. What they were not expecting and not looking forward to, was their cousin’s/son’s booming voice startling them awake.

“I’M GONNA SHOWER THEN I’LL GROW YOU TWO SLUTS BACK,” Colin teased walking into the bathroom.

This obviously did not sit well with the two women, particularly Rebecca. She would die of embarrassment, and had no clue what her relationship would be with her son after. She lived with him for God’s sake! Her fear caused her to vomit, and a stomach-full of Colin’s semen came spewing out of her.

“We need to do something!” she cried. “Can’t we grow ourselves back and leave while he’s in the bathroom.”

Scrolling through her phone, Ashley realized this was not the case, he was STILL in control of their settings. Feeling defeated, Ashley looked at Rebecca. “I’ve got an idea. You’ll hate it, but we might be able to stay anonymous.”

Masturbating again in the shower, Colin took longer than usual. Exiting he glanced down at his boxers and laughed. He then looked at his phone, and saw a picture of Rebecca and Ashley’s breasts, with a peculiar message attached to it. “Can you drop your boxers off in the park?  Then walk away and grow us back? This whole anonymous thing is really a turn on.”

Ashley hated sending that message, as it made them sound like they enjoyed it and wanted more. But she and Rebecca had hope that Colin would go for it. They could swallow their pride for a little bit, if it meant there wouldn’t be a lifetime of awkwardness forever around Colin.

“YOU KNOW, THAT’S A PRETTY SEXY IEDA,” Colin said. Grabbing his boxers containing two tiny lifeforms, he walked off towards his car and dropped his dirty underwear on the passenger seat.

Within ten minutes, Colin found an empty park and placed the boxers on the ground. Walking back to his parking lot, he watched in anticipation. He pulled up the settings and FINALLY restored both Rebecca and Ashley to their normal heights. Before his eyes, he saw two naked brunette’s suddenly appear, seemingly out of nowhere. They quickly turned their backs to him and began to run away.

“Hah,” Colin said to himself, placing his hand on his erection hidden by his pants. “Gonna have to use them again.”

After getting home, Ashley ran into the shower and sat down. She didn’t cry, she was just incredibly exhausted and frustrated. She and Rebecca had come to an understanding. They acknowledged that this all was just a freak accident and she didn’t actually intend on being her cousin’s tiny sex toy. The two did end up reconciling, and agreed to NEVER speak of the previous night again.

Not wanting to arouse suspicion, Ashley made plans to go out with Colin to grab a drink the coming weekend. She didn’t want to make it seem liked she hated him, though she was NOT a fan of how he treated women. Out of curiosity, she opened up the SHE app on her phone, as she was having a hard time deleting it. She got a cold chill down her spine, when she saw the words “USER SETTINGS LOCKED” by her name.

Then a text message popped up on her phone from Colin. “BTW I got good news. I’ve got an older girlfriend now.” Ashley rolled her eyes, and felt again like she needed to vomit.

End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11754