New York Giantess by GiantessLover77
Summary:

New York City is considered one of the biggest cities in the world. Join the adventures of some giant women taking over the giant city and having all the fun they can.


Categories: Watersports, Breasts, BBW, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Growing Woman, Insertion, Scat, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3541 Read: 11136 Published: April 26 2022 Updated: May 01 2022

1. Chapter 1: Dani's Destruction Continues by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2: Tippy the Titan by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3: Colossal Caitlin and Super-Sized Sarah by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4: Christina Crush by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1: Dani's Destruction Continues by GiantessLover77

By the time Dani had walked into downtown Manhattan, she stood at almost two-hundred feet tall, just as tall as Godzilla was in the 1998 Tristar version, not the 1960s ToHo version. Every step she took crossing from New Jersey into Manhattan make big holes in the ground. It also mad her belly and boobs jiggle profusely.

Her belly was so big from eating the tinies she had eaten in New Jersey, it now looked as if she was nine months pregnant. She was surprised that it wasn’t hanging low, closer to the ground. It was sticking out like a normal pregnant belly would.

The naked giantess continued walking over the New Jersey Turnpike until she finally entered Manhattan. It was time for her ultimate destruction.

As people began to walk around Times Square, they began to feel the ground shake. It would shake for a second, then stop. This occurred several times, each time the ground shaking harder than the last. Eventually, other people were turning on to 42nd Street, but they weren’t walking. They were all running and screaming.

When others already in Times Square tried to ask what was going on, no one would answer. They just kept running. It wasn’t long before the others saw what they were running from.

A giant, naked woman with a huge belly and equally huge boobs came out of nowhere, looking down at the tiny people below her. Now everyone in Times Square was running away from the giantess. Who was this? How did she become so big?

As Dani entered Times Square, she looked down at the tinies raised her foot above a group of people running and brought it down on them, stepping on at least ten people. She laughed as she crushed the tiny people under her foot.

As she continued to walk around Manhattan, she made roaring noises to signify what a big, scary monster she was. She was having so much being so big in the greatest city in the world.

After getting tired of stepping on and eating the tiny people on the ground, she turned her attention to the buildings around her. She began looking into the different buildings, looking for the tinies inside.

“Oh, my God. You’re all so tiny. Hi!” she said when she first saw tiny people inside the first building. “I know you’re not actually tiny people. I’m just so big. You like what you see?” she began to play with her boobs in front of the tinies. Those in its view got a show.

One man was mesmerized by the giantess playing with her boobs in front of his window. He was a boob man over an ass man, and right now, he was in Heaven. The giantess must’ve noticed because she smirked.

“You like these big boobies?” she said to the tiny man staring at her. “Want a closer look?” she then pushed her boobs against the building, shattering the glass around it and making the people run. Some of the people got crushed by her boobs, whether they were squished by them or got stuck to them.

When Dani pulled her boobs out from the building, there were many people still stuck to her two huge mountains. Two tinies were hanging off her nipples, hanging on for dear life to avoid from falling to their deaths.

“You’re all so cute being so tiny and stuck to my boobs,” she said to them. “I think you need to get a little more comfortable, though.” she plucked the tiny people off her boobs and placed them on the sides of both her boobs. “Enjoy the ride!” she then squeezed her mountainous boobs together, squishing all the tiny people with them.

As she squeezed her boobs together, ending the lives of those between them, she began laughing hysterically. She found it hilarious that she was so big, she was able to crush many people between her boobs.

She laughed so hard, in fact, she peed a little. That spelled bad news for the people below her.

As Dani began to pee, it flooded the streets of New York City. She didn’t even notice she was peeing, at first, either. It was until she felt her feet get wet that she looked down and saw the river of yellow.

“I’m sorry. I laughed so hard, I peed,” she said. Her stomach then began to rumble. “Oh, no.” After the giantess went #1, it was time for her to go #2.

She squatted down and began to relax her muscles. Slowly, the biggest turd to ever come out of anyone’s butt started coming out of Dani’s butt. As it came out more and more, Dani continued to sigh a sigh of relief.

Eventually, the turd was fully out of her butt and crashed on to the streets of Manhattan, making a huge splash as it hit the flooded streets of Dani’s urine.

“You two felt so good going and coming out,” she said, looking down at the turd and patting her belly.

She had no idea where they were, or if they were even alive, but she was referring to Kat and Christian, who were the first people she had eaten and had now come out of her butt along with the big turd.

Dani would go on to continue her destruction of New York City, destroying cities and eating tiny people in all five boroughs.

Chapter 2: Tippy the Titan by GiantessLover77

Tippy had done so much shrinking and had so much fun portraying a giantess to some of the tiny men she had shrunk – Meron, Stephen, even having some of her other friends stuck inbetween her buttcheeks when Stephen stuck his penis between them, something she didn’t find out until later on had happened. One thing she hadn’t done yet was actually become a giantess. She knew how to shrink people, so what was stopping her from learning to grow?

She tried many different concoctions, but it wasn’t until the seventh one that she finally began to grow. She only grew up to ten feet tall, which was big enough to reach the ceiling. This wasn’t enough for her, however. She wanted to be as big as the skyscrapers in NYC.

Tippy made multiple bottles of the growing concoction and began drinking it all rapidly. Soon enough, she was getting so big, she broke through the roof of her house and now towered over the town. Not only that, but her clothes began to rip off, as well. She had been taking birth control pills that made her gain weight, so by the time she stopped growing, she was not only over 200 feet tall, but she was also much bigger in her belly and her butt.

She always had the biggest butt of all her friends, but now it was so big, she could easily crush any building. The thought of being so big she can crush an entire building with her butt made her a little horny.

Tippy began walking, her footsteps shaking the entire ground and making loud booming noises. The concoction that she had made – and drank – was carbonated. She now was feeling some rumlbling in her stomach. She walked over to the plaza across the street from her house where the grocery store was. She towered over the grocery store, squatted down so her butt was right in front of the stores windows, and blew the biggest fart ever blown.

The fart shattered all windows and knocked the sign for the grocery store over. Tippy laughed after farting, waving a hand over her butt to wipe the smell all over the plaza.

“I hope you all like that,” she said. That was fun, but what she had planned next was going to be even more fun. She stood back up and began walking toward the NJ Turnpike, stepping on cars along the way.

Tippy made it to New York City in five minutes time and was now laughing at the tiny people running away and screaming from her. She could only laugh at them.

“It’s so cute that you all think you can get away from me,” she said to the tinies. “I’m so big. You can’t get away.” She lifted a bare foot over the tiny crowd and slowly brought it down, stepping on the people below. She laughed evilly after doing it.

She continued to torture all of NYC, towering over all the people and being just as big as the skyscrapers. This was much more fun than having a tiny man in her control. Now, instead of being able to do whatever she wanted with just one person, she could do so with millions.

As she continued her rampage, eating people as well as destroying buildings and stepping on people, she felt her stomach rumble.

“Oh, man. You’re all in trouble now,” she said. She got on her knees, placing her butt near the streets and blew a big, wet fart. The wind from the fart blew skyscrapers down, which resulted in all the people inside to be trapped under the rubble now. Tippy continued to fart for another few seconds until she was done.

“I’m sorry, but I really had to fart,” she said. “Now, I feel something else…I’m so sorry…” Tippy got on her feet, still squatted down, and began to poop on New York City. She pooped several gigantic turds that crushed many people still running from her. She sighed as she pooped, saying how good it felt to poop.

As she pooped, she also began to pee, which flooded the streets as the pee came out of her vagina like a dam had broken.

Tippy felt so turned on now that she had caused so much mayhem from being so big in NYC, she needed to relieve herself sexually. She grabbed a piece of the Chrysler Building, which had fallen to the ground after she farted, blowing it down, stood up, towering over the city now, and used the piece of the building she had picked up to insert into her vagina.

She moaned as she thrusted it in and out of her, doing faster and faster until she came, once again covering the city in a liquid. This one was much thicker, and when she came, it exploded out of her vagina, unlike when she peed and it came down like a heavy downpour of rain.

Tippy had her fun. She had finally experienced what it was like being a mega giantess, and was now ready to resort to her normal size and have fun with more tiny men.

Chapter 3: Colossal Caitlin and Super-Sized Sarah by GiantessLover77

Caitlin and Sarah loved having Stephen to themselves now. The tiny pervert was getting exactly what he deserved for being such a creep. He had now been stuffed between Caitlin’s buttcheeks, which he claimed to be the biggest butt he’d ever seen in his life, and had also been eaten by his BBW classmate Sarah.

After Sarah eventually pooped Stephen out, the girls came to the conclusion that they had much more fun being mega giantess women as opposed to having a tiny man with them. That’s why they decided to grow themselves back to being 300 feet tall and terrorize the people of the greatest city in the world, New York City, which was now just a small walk away.

“My, my. Look at all the tiny people, Sarah,” Caitlin said to her naked giantess partner as the two giantesses entered NYC.

“So many tiny people,” Sarah concurred. “We can absolutely have our way with them, couldn’t we?”

“We absolutely can,” Caitlin said. “What should we do, though?”

“I don’t know about you, Cait, but this big girl is hungry. These tinies look pretty delicious.” Sarah looked down at the tiny people running in fear and licked her lips.

“You want me to feed you?” Caitlin asked.

“If you want to,” Sarah answered. Caitlin then knelt and picked up twenty tiny people in her hand, lifting them high in the sky. She picked one of the tinies up with two of her fingers and dangled him in the air.

“Open wide,” Caitlin told Sarah. Sarah chuckled as she opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out. The tiny screamed as Caitlin dropped him into Sarah’s mouth. Sarah then closed her mouth and swallowed the tiny man.

“Tasty,” she said, rubbing her bare-naked belly.

“More?” Caitlin asked. Sarah nodded, then tilted her head back and Caitlin placed her hand over Sarah’s mouth, dropping all the other tinies into her mouth.

“They do look tasty,” Caitlin said, touching herself now. She was feeling a little horny from watching her giantess friend eat tiny people. It made her feel so powerful, just as she had felt with Stephen wedged between her buttcheeks.

She knelt again, picking up tinies and eating them. Sarah was right. They were tasty.

“Enough of that,” Sarah said. “We’re in New York. Let’s have some fun.”

The giantess women spend the next hour walking all over New York City, destroying buildings with Caitlin’s butt and Sarah’s belly and boobs. At one point, when Sarah swung her boobs against a building, causing it to collapse, she let out a huge cackle.

Some people got stuck to her boobs when she swung them against the building, including some hanging on her now very erect nipples like piercings. The more she shook them, however, the tinies on her nipples couldn’t hang on and wound up flying off.

Caitlin also occasionally sat on the streets, crushing all the tinies with her ginormous butt. Whether they were dead or alive, just about all of them got stuck to her buttcheeks.

For those that were alive and stuck, Caitlin made their nightmare much worse by twerking, her buttcheeks jiggling so much, it made it feel like a wave pool.

It was even worse for the tinies stuck in between her butthcheeks. When she would twerk, her buttcheeks clapped together. Some of those stuck there were now reduced to blood stains on the giantess’ butt.

After a while, Caitlin felt her stomach begin to rumble.

“Uh, oh, Sarah. The tinies are ready to come out,” she said to her giantess companion.

“You mean you have to -” Caitlin nodded. She had to poop. Unfortunately, there was no bathroom big enough for her.

“Well, I guess this is happening,” she said. She then squatted down, casting a huge shadow over the tiny people of New York City with her butt. It was if there was a solar eclipse.

Caitlin relaxed her muscles and let out two huge farts that sent people and cars flying before she began to crown. She then began to push the large turd out of her butthole.

She let out a huge moan as the turd finally escaped her butthole and crashed to the ground.

“God, that felt so fucking good,” she said. She wasn’t done, however. After pooping, she let out another big fart, which caused more tinies that hadn’t made it out with the turd fly out of her butt and down to the streets below.

Once they were done having their fun, they returned to New Jersey, where they would resort to having their fun with their tiny slave, Stephen, who they left behind when they went to NYC.

Chapter 4: Christina Crush by GiantessLover77

Christina and her boyfriend, Caleb, were visiting New York City from their home in Florida, on the outskirts of Tampa. After they ate at an Italian restaurant, where Christina told a waitress her wine tasted funny, she began to feel funnier when they left the restaurant. They were walking towards the Freedom Tower, which was put in place of where the Twin Towers once stood, when Christina felt her entire body ache.

“Are you okay?” Caleb asked her. She then fell to her knees and began breathing heavy. “Christina!” Caleb was becoming concerned his girlfriend was going to throw up or even have a seizure or something. Neither of those things happened, however.

Christina began to grow. As she grew, her clothes became tighter and tighter until they began ripping off. Her jeans ripped off first once she had grown to the height of a small tree. Her shirt was next to go. She was now down to just panties and her bra.

“Caleb, what’s happening to me?” Christina asked.

“I don’t know! You’re growing so big!” he answered. She continued to grow, too, until she was over 100 feet tall. Her bra ripped off at just 30 feet tall, her tiny tits now available for all of NYC to see.

When her panties ripped off, her butt jiggled. She was known for having what her mother described as a “Kim Kardashian butt”, so that was no surprise.

The people in the observatory in the Freedom Tower were a mixed emotion of shocked, surprised and scared as a woman had grown to be so big, her height was to the level of the observatory deck.

Christina didn’t feel pain anymore, but she was completely naked and was as big as half of the Freedom Tower. At first, she was confused. That confusion then turned to interest.

“It’s so ironic. I was coming over to the Freedom Tower to get a great view of Manhattan. Now I’m a giantess and have a great view all to myself,” she said. She looked into the observatory deck and all the people inside.

“Hi!” she said to them, waving. The people began to run. What were they running from? Christina had no bad intentions.

On the ground, Caleb looked up at his now giantess girlfriend. He had no idea what was going on, but he loved it. He always loved seeing Christina naked. Now that she was mega-sized, this was much better. His eyes locked on to her butt.

She looked down at him after saying hi to the people inside the Freedom Tower and smiled, adding a giggle.

“You’re so cute and tiny!” she said, squatting down and picking her boyfriend up with two fingers. She then lifted him to her.

“What a view, right, babe?” she asked. She put him in her palm, then held her hand out for him to get a skyline view of Manhattan.

Caleb was terrified being so high up. He didn’t care about the view.

“Babe, we have to figure out how to get you back to normal size,” he told his giantess girlfriend.

“Why? I actually kind of like being this big,” she said.

“You’re naked.”

“So? Don’t act like you don’t like me naked.”

“I do. I don’t want the biggest city in America to see you naked.”

“They probably like it, too. Right?” Christina then bent over, pushing her huge bubble butt against the observatory deck of the Freedom Tower. She pushed it so hard, it shattered the glass of the tall building.

“Oops! I’m so sorry!” she said, standing back up. At the same time, she felt turned on. She had just damaged a building with her butt. That made her feel powerful.

“You know something, Caleb. I think I want to have a little fun with this tiny town. Crush some buildings with my butt, eat some tinies, maybe give them a breeze with my farts.” The giantess was laughing menacingly at her own idea now.

“Are you crazy? We need to get you back to normal!” Caleb exclaimed.

“That’s enough out of you,” she said. She then dangled her tiny boyfriend over her mouth, opened wide and dropped him, sending him into her gaping mouth. Once he was inside, she closed it and swallowed him whole.

“You were tasty, Caleb. I wonder how the rest of you taste,” she said. Christina then squatted down and began eating the tiny people on the streets of New York City.

On the other side of her, her giant butt cast a huge shadow over others. Once she realized this, she turned her head around and smiled.

“I haven’t forgotten about you guys,” she said. Without warning, she blew a fart so big, it knocked several buildings down and sent cars and people flying in the sky.

“Excuse me. I really had to fart,” she said, laughing along with the destruction she had just caused.

She went on to eat more people, crush buildings by sitting on them and blowing more farts. The grand finale came with the city looking like a deserted town now.

“Oh, no. I have some bad news for you all still here,” the giantess said. “I have to poop.” She then squatted down and began relaxing her butthole.

“I’d like to introduce you guys to my boyfriend, Caleb. He’ll be somewhere in one of the turds about to come out of my butt,” she said, smacking her butt. The meteor-sized pieces of poop began falling from Christina’s butthole and crashing to the streets below.

She sighed as she pooped, feeling relief as she relieved herself.

Christina always wanted to make it big. She just never thought this was how she would’ve done it, although she loved every single moment of it.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11752