The Accident: Shrunk on Campus by Marcus Fenix
Summary:

Megan is a college student at Kissatonic Univeristy studying biochemistry. She and her peers were helping their professor with a top secret research project. One day, she shows up late to class and notices that no one is there. Confused, Megan decides to investigate...


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Insertion, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 8440 Read: 16805 Published: April 18 2022 Updated: April 18 2022
Story Notes:

This story contains viewpoints from both the tiny victims and the colossal college student Megan. Enjoy and please leave a rating! This is my first story! Thank you! 

1. A Small Issue by Marcus Fenix

2. The Valiant Hero by Marcus Fenix

3. Nowhere To Hide by Marcus Fenix

4. The Colossal Shadow by Marcus Fenix

5. Megan's Arrival by Marcus Fenix

6. Hot and Sticky by Marcus Fenix

A Small Issue by Marcus Fenix
Author's Notes:

This chapter begins from the perspective of the tiny classmates and ends with Megan's point of view. This is the first of many chapters. Enjoy!

   “Where are we?” Jack mumbled as he got up from the ground while rubbing his head. Just a moment ago, he and the class along with Professor Whitaker were just in the laboratory helping with the new bioengineering project. They have been working on it for months, and both his peers and the professor were getting frustrated with their lack of progress. Today was supposedly the day that things would turn around. The thing was, no one really knew what this top secret project was about. Their professor just said they would get a superb letter of recommendation and college credit for helping her. Need she say more?


boom...boom...boom…


   “Uh guys, what was that?” he said aloud. Slowly, Jack regained his vision and looked around. He saw his friend Michael, sitting down not too far away, rubbing his head like he just woke up from a bad hangover. The floor was cold and dirty and it looked oddly similar to the tile from the laboratory but somehow it looked different, but wasn’t sure why. The last thing he remembered was a bright blinding flash emitting from the machine they had been working and then he was out like a light. 


He looked further into the distance, squinting, trying to focus his vision. He saw someone else, wearing what looked to be a blazer and a gray skirt. “Professor Whitaker!” he shouted as he jumped and waved his hands to get her attention, but to no avail. It was strange, she didn’t turn around, instead she just stood there, still as can be, looking up towards the ceiling. Jack followed her gaze and his heart instantly sank...he was right, they were in the same laboratory, but everything was bigger...much much bigger. From his educated guess (Jack was really good at mathematics), it looked like they had somehow shrunk to the size of a small black ant. 


boom...BOOM...BOOM...


There it was again! A deafening bass sound reverberated through the ground, shaking his ear drums so much they hurt. He wasn’t sure what to make of that sound or what to do next. Okay, we will be fine, I just need to get to the professor, I know she can help us with this mess. Just as he began to walk over to Professor Whitaker, the door to the laboratory swung open and there walked in an absolutely colossal figure. “Oh...fuck...oh fuck no” he said aloud. Jack stood in his tracks, not making a move. There stood Megan, the class hottie, the one he had always had a crush on. She had beautiful crimson hair that always rested upon her shoulders and these soul piercing green eyes. Megan stopped as soon as she opened the door. She was probably just as confused as they were, wondering where everyone had gone. To them she seemed like a monolith, something so huge it could barely be understood by their tiny human brains. Something so large, so massive, no normal human would ever encounter anything like that in their lifetime.


   Jack looked around, his peers slowly started to get up and others who must have awoken before him, began to jump and scream. In the distance he heard his classmate Janet scream “hey Megan, over here! We are down here! Help us! Something went wrong with the machine!” Megan didn’t even look down, of course she didn’t. At this size she could barely see us, let alone hear us. Jack thought it was best to probably get somewhere safe like under a cabinet, but before he could make a move his attention was drawn towards Jessica and her three friends screaming and waving as they were running towards Megan. They were running so fast but at this size, it took them forever to cover the tiniest bit of distance, like a traveler traversing a huge desert. Megan kept still, looking around. 


“HELLO? IS ANYONE HERE” the goliath bellowed. The sheer volume of her voice was too much to bear. Jack put his hands over his ears to block the sound but never kept his eyes off of his classmates who kept running towards her. Then that is when it happened. His heart sank, his stomach churned, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. The colossal human began to move. She lifted her foot off of the ground, revealing the undersides of her black ankle boots. Even from this distance, Jack could see the dirt and grime covering the bottom of the boot. Then he heard high pitched screaming as he realized the shadow of her boot loomed over Jessica and her friends and in just one step, they were wiped from existence. 


THOOOM...


The single step sent an earth shattering rumble throughout the floor, knocking him to the ground. That was it. Only chaos ensued as everyone around him began screaming and running around...like well, bugs. Jack twisted and turned, looking for any bit of coverage, and saw the cabinet right in front of him. He kept running as fast as he could, with each step of Megan’s shifting him off balance. Panting and running out of breath, Jack could see the edge of the cabinet. Almost there...almost there. He felt his heart pumping and his breathing get faster and faster until another earthquake violently threw him to the ground. He rubbed his head, the back of it pounding like crazy. Before he could look up, the sky above him darkened as the colossal bottom of the boot quickly came crashing down on him, smearing him to a tiny red pulp on the floor.






   Megan walked to the bioengineering laboratory with her usually powerful strut. She knew she was always gawked at everytime she passed by a group of immature frat guys who couldn’t keep their eyes off of her. She didn’t mind the attention though, actually she seemed to like it at times. To be the star of the show, to be worshiped by men who saw her as this beautiful goddess. Today, Megan thought, was going to be a good day. Well it had to be better than yesterday, when Megan and her best friend Hannah got into a huge fight. Hannah is her absolute best friend from high school and the two were inseparable, that was until last night. Megan was told by her roommate Samantha, who honestly Megan didn’t even like, that she saw Hannah at the bars making out with none other than her class crush Jack?!


She was furious. Hannah knew she had a crush on him! He was the only cute guy in their entire bioengineering class! Megan was livid as she called Hannah and the two had a screaming match. It didn’t end well for either of them as Hannah kept yelling that she didn’t know that she liked him, and Megan couldn’t bear to hear her best friend of so many years lie like that. She just yelled “fuck you!” over the phone and hung up. They haven't talked since. Today however, was her chance to make things right with Jack. She was on her way to the laboratory to work on whatever this secret project their professor had been working on. They were promised many things in return for their help, but honestly Megan did it because she heard Jack was going to be involved in the project. 


   Megan knew she was more attractive than best friend. Hannah had long brunette hair, a curvy body, and some decent sized boobs but Megan offered more of everything. She had luscious red hair, crystal green eyes, a very curvy body, and of course her main assets...two massive triple D breasts. Hannah would always poke fun at her, saying things like “woah watch where you are going with those things, you almost knocked me over” and “it looks like you can never keep those puppies away!” Megan would just go along with it because she enjoyed the attention and loved her body. She was confident and she showed it. Today however, she was going to go all out to swoon Jack. She wore a revealing white tank top and a solid pink skirt with her brand new black ankle boots that she got from the store just a week ago. With this outfit and her confidence, Jack would  be all over her. 


There it was. She stopped and took a deep breath, preparing herself before she walked into the building that read Bioengineering Research Laboratory. She collected her thoughts and walked inside. Each step echoed in the empty hallway, making a tiny click click as he kept up  her quick pace. She was excited as her heart fluttered with each step that brought her closer to the laboratory. She couldn’t wait to see Jack.


She stood outside of the laboratory door and took one last deep breath and then…

 

WHOOOOOSH.


An insanely bright blue light poured through the one panel of the laboratory door. Megan shielded her eyes from the light with her hands. It was like glaring at the sun as she could feel her eyes twitch and tear up in pain from the immense luminosity of the light. “What the fuck?” she mumbled to herself. She didn’t know the exact project they had been working on, but from what she could gather from Jack and her peers, the project wasn’t even close to being done so nothing should be happening at all by this point! Well, there is only one way to find out. She pulled up the top of her tank top as a lame attempt to cover up her ample cleavage and opened the door. 


   She peered inside and stood there perplexed. The laboratory room was completely and utterly empty. “What?” Megan said softly to herself as her brain trained to figure out what was going on. She was sure people were in here. She knew she was running a little late but her other classmates always arrived on time, if not earlier to kiss up to the professor. There had to have been people here. The machine in the back of the classroom was turned on as she could see a tiny blue light emitting from the back of it. Okay she thought. People were definitely in here at some point, and this was the only way in or out of the laboratory. I don’t see anyone though, did they go to a different laboratory and not tell me? Megan stood there for another minute, trying to puzzle together the entire event. She got all dressed up for Jack and yet no one was here. I better go inside and take a look to see what happened, she thought. Megan took one cautious step and  began to look around. People’s backpacks, lunch boxes, and even half empty Starbucks cups littered the entire room. So that is one thing she figured out. People were definitely here at one point. She kept walking, slowly making her way to the machine, being careful not to make a sound just in case someone was still here. She kept making her way towards the machine until after her last step, she stopped dead in her tracks. 


   There was something on the floor, no, a whole bunch of things on the floor. They looked like tiny black dots scuttling along the laboratory tile. They were scattered all over, moving in all different directions. She squinted to take a closer look, then her heart jumped in excitement. “ANTS!” She didn’t have to get down on the floor to know these little critters when she saw them! Unbeknownst to anyone except Hannah, Megan loved ants. Well, she loved crushing and torturing ants. Ever since she was smaller, she would run around in her backyard, pretending to be a giant monster coming to destroy ant hills and squish all of the ants out of existence. As she got older, this playful act turned into a fully fledged fetish where she got horny at the thought of crushing little bugs. Being powerful, dominating them, and being so much bigger really turned her on. She began to fill a tingle in her pink panties. No, not now. I have to figure out what happened first, she thought, as she kept making her way to the machine, but not without purposefully coming into the pathway of some of the tiny ants and crushing them into nothing.


Finally, she made it to the table that housed the machine. It looked like a fancy telescope with wires and lights running all along the main shaft. Some lights were red and yellow, others like the one on the back was blue. There were even stray wires hanging out of the side of the instrument. Damn, maybe I should have paid more attention in class to figure out what this thing actually does. Maybe it has something to do with where everyone is right now. Before she could continue that thought, a group of four tiny black bugs came rushing towards her ankle boots. Oh don’t make this difficult for me. Who knows if someone is watching me right now…Meghan tried her best to resist the urge to indulge herself. She wanted nothing more at that moment than to lift her foot in the air and have it come crashing down, the rush of power filling her entire body. She looked around, still not a soul in sight. I mean they were pretty much asking for it by walking up to a goddess like me…


The Valiant Hero by Marcus Fenix
Author's Notes:

Like the previous chapter, this one starts from the perspective of the tiny classmates and ends with Megan's point of view. More to come! 

Just this morning, Michael and his close friend Jack were on their way to the laboratory for yet another uneventful day, but now things had turned into a complete nightmare. Michael couldn’t believe his eyes. In one moment he saw his friend walk over to the professor to get help, and the next he was wiped from existence. “I could have saved him...why didn’t I get up soon? Yell his way? Tell him not to move, that they would go somewhere safe together.” A single tear streamed down the right side of his cheek. “What a fucking mess…” He closed his eyes tightly and willed as hard as he could to make everything just go away. No he thought, this can’t be happening...but the red smear on the floor that used to be his friend said otherwise. Quickly, he felt a fiery rage build inside of him. That bitch. She killed him and didn't even bat an eye. Of course it’s the hot one that is the monster right now.


He held his face in his palms as the earth kept shaking each step the monster took, but he didn’t care. There was no way he could get out of this. They were literally the size of bugs...but as soon as all hope was gone, he felt a familiar hand on his shoulder. He looked up, eyes reddened, and saw three of his classmates. Sarah, Natalie, and Paul all stood over him and stared solemnly. “Hey Mike, buddy, I know this shit is crazy and I’m sorry about Jack, but we don’t have time to mourn. If we don’t move, we might be next” Paul said. Mike just stared aimlessly at the red stain. Sarah stepped in “Mike, fuck dude, we have to move and we can’t leave you behind. We need to gather everyone up and get to safety.” Mike nodded without looking away. The three of them exchanged glances and slowly Michael got up. As Paul began scoping out the area for a safe spot for them, he heard a scream and quickly turned around. Paul yelled “you have to be fucking…MIKE NO!” Before he could even start after him, Mike was well on his way, running directly towards Megan.


They couldn’t let him get killed! Sarah and Natalie both muttered “fuck” to themselves as the three of them began chasing Michael to hopefully get him to the ground and to safety. They kept running and running but Mike was faster. They could here him sobbing and shouting “that fucking big titted bimbo killed my only friend!” The colossal classmate was too busy above, staring at the device that got them in this mess. They were all getting way closer to her than they wanted to. Her boots looked like a skyscraper to them, something absurdly large. Paul was dragging behind but Sarah and Natalie were making good distance, getting closer and closer until the colossus spoke…


“Well, no one is around so I might as well…”


The voice painfully reverberated their ear drums. The ginormous ginger then moved slightly and looked directly at them. A devious grin enveloped her enormous face. Sarah and Natalie froze in their place. Were they saved? She saw them right? Paul finally caught up, panting heavily, he said “what’s going on. Is something wrong?” He then saw where they were looking. He saw the mile high classmate staring down at them. Paul however couldn’t stop but gaze in awe. She was wearing a pink skirt and underneath that skirt she was wearing a bright pink pair of panties. “My god…” he said. His mind raced, thinking about how her nether areas could swallow him up without a thought. He shuddered. This is terrifying. His eyes moved up the body, slowly passing the huge bosom that partially blocked her face. He did not like the look on her face. “Guys…” he said. “I think we should…”


THOOOOOOM.


They were knocked off their feet. They were so distracted they forgot about Mike, but it was  already too late. They quickly got back up and saw the bottom of the boot was already off the ground, Mike’s poor pulpy body stuck to the bottom of the boot. “FUCK GUYS, RUN!” Paul screamed. All three of them ran as quickly as they could in the opposite direction. They bolted and didn’t look back. All they could hear was the monster giggle in pleasure. This is so fucked.







   There was nothing better than that first crush. She slammed her boot down with such force, she knew no bug could have survived that. She giggled with joy and ecstasy. Now she was having fun, but figuring out what happened to her peers was obviously still her first priority. I’m sure they are all fine though. I mean, they are all adults and it’s not like this weird telescope device could have done anything that bad. They were studying at the state school Kissatonic University. Nothing groundbreaking ever happened here. 


   She felt a twinge in her underwear, and she could tell she was getting aroused. Oh be careful Megan, don’t get carried away. This is a public place you know, and the class might come back any minute. Just as she finished that thought, she saw the three remaining bugs abandon their friend as they ran away from her. Oh, scared of little miss me are you? Well you aren’t getting away from me now. “Come here little bugs” she said to herself in a low seductive tone. She took one step, two, lifted her foot up high and BOOM three! Her foot came crashing down on the two bugs that were close together. She was imagining their fear and terror as she squashed them out of existence. “Fuck…” She was really getting into it now.  No turning back now. If they haven’t come back to the laboratory by this point, then they probably won’t be back for a while. I might as well see this through to the end. 


   “Okay…there were four total and I got three, where’s the last one?” She looked around but couldn’t find another moving black dot. “That’s strange, where could you have gone little friend?” That’s when she saw it and she giggled to herself. “Oh there you are! You stopped running and I couldn’t see you over my massive tits!” The last bug was directly under her and it looked like it completely stopped moving. It’s true, her chest is so massive that sometimes it was all that she could see when she looked down. Good thing she double checked because there it was, almost staring up at her. You know, why are there ants in here in the first place? Ah who cares, maybe someone accidentally brought them in from another research room. 


   She looked down at the bug and marveled at the size difference. Here she was, this huge red headed goddess and there it was, a tiny black dot, barely discernible to the human eye. The power and control always got to her head and before she knew it, her hand was under her skirt and slowly making its way to her panties. She pulled them to the side and slowly started rubbing her clitoris. She could feel how moist she was, how hot and sticky. “Ohhhhh fuck” she moaned. “I guess you are getting a show before I squash you out of existence, little bug!” Megan kept rubbing her clit, faster and faster...

Nowhere To Hide by Marcus Fenix
Author's Notes:

This chapter is from the perspective of the tiny classmates and Megan. Enjoy!

Paul just stared up in shock. One moment they were in class, the next they were running away from a skyscraper boot that pulverized two of his classmates. Oh fucking course the one girl that can save us loves squishing bugs. Once the boot came crashing down, the force threw Paul forward in the air and he landed not too far from the impact zone. He didn’t even get up. He just rolled himself over on the ground and waited for his end. There was no escaping, they were doomed.   

  

Paul looked up at the goddess and just waited for the boot to fill his vision and be his end, but that didn’t happen. Instead Megan stood directly above the tiny classmate, that voracious pussy staring at him. What happened next shocked him to the core. No, she doesn’t just like squishing bugs, she fucking GETS OFF FROM IT?! He couldn’t believe his eyes as the colossus began masturbating in front of him. The massive kraken sized fingers rubbing her clit with accompanying eardrum shattering moans. He was frozen in fear. He couldn’t move. He was speechless. The moans got louder and louder until 


“FUCKKKKK” Megan bellowed 


SPLOOOOSH…


And just like that, the gigantic woman released a torrent of cum that erupted from the huge slimy pink cavern above him. It came crashing down like a torrent of rain during one of the worst storms you could ever imagine. Thick clear viscous fluid filled his vision, nose, and entire being. He screamed out but the fluid only began to enter his lungs. He kept yelling, trying to wipe away the cum that became his coffin. There was too much of it and not before long his screams became more muffled as the cum filled his lungs as he gasped his final breath…


Meanwhile, Megan was recovering from her recent session…


“Fuck fuck fuck…” Megan exasperated as her body stopped shivering and the cum slowly dripped down her legs. That was fucking amazing little bug, but it’s time for you to…just as she went to squish the bug she realized that her orgasm already killed it. Her cum coincidently splashed right on top of it, covering the bug and its surrounding area by a decent bit. “Oh, sorry about that” she cooed as she lifted her fingers free of her panties as they snapped back on her soaking wet pussy. “I guess I should clean you up!” Megan looked around, looking for the sink which is where the paper towels were. Poor little guy she thought. Drowned in her own love juices. The idea only got her all worked up again. No, we had our fun, it is time to get down to business. 


She spotted the sink at the corner of the room and saw the roll of paper towels right next to it. Perfect she thought, just as I remembered! She strolled slowly to the sink, feeling a little uncomfortable with her panties thoroughly soaked. She grabbed three of those crappy brown paper towels that never actually soaked anything up but just pushed the liquids around, and began walking back to the spot. Once she approached the area, she stood there admiring her work. Here was this huge pool of sticky clear liquid on the floor and preserved right in the middle was the tiny black speck. Almost like the mosquito in the amber from Jurassic Park she giggled to herself. 


She bent down and wiped up the stain along with the bug off the floor. It was really caked on there she thought as she was wiping aggressively to make sure none of her lady juices remained on the classroom floor. Just as she wiped the last bit up, she caught a glimpse of movement from the corner of her. She slowly looked to her left and saw a dozen or so dark little critters underneath the cabinet staring at her. She pretended not to see them but her pussy already throbbed in anticipation. Here she was cleaning up one mess already thinking about making the next. 






“Students, everyone! Please remain calm! I know this is absolutely terrifying and I should have been honest with you all in the beginning, but as you can see, I just could not have foreseen this…I failed you all and I’m truly sorry…I…I don’t know what to say. I didn’t even know the device would even work at all and of course it did at the worst possible time. There might be a way to reverse  this but we have to get the help from your classmate Megan! She’s our only hope, even if she…” 


“Drowned Paul in her cum?!” Kyle shouted, interrupting Professor Whitaker. She looked at him scornfully. Of course she knew that, they had just watched it with their own eyes. She gathered as many students as she could and they all huddled underneath the cabinet which seemed to be the safest place at the time, considering the monster outside couldn’t see them here…hopefully. If they were to get her attention, it would have to be well thought out and planned. They didn’t have their phones since no phones were allowed in the laboratory due to their interference with the equipment, like that mattered at this point. They would have to write something in the dirt or do something that was so abnormal that the student outside would have to notice and take a closer look. Hopefully then they would be seen as shrunken human beings and they could have Megan recalibrate the device and save them. 


They stared in fear as the giant red haired creature moved from one side of the room to the other and back again. They watched in horror as they watched their gigantic former classmate wipe up the now dead one from the floor. They all held their breath as they thought they saw Megan glance towards their direction but then she kept wiping and got up and walked away. Professor Whitaker made audible an sigh of relief as the colossus went in the other direction. So she didn’t see them. They would have time to plan and…oh no she thought. The footsteps are coming back this way and getting louder. 


They saw the feet of the massive creature go to the door. They heard a click and a woosh. What could that have been? The lock, the blinds…why would she…then the footsteps became massive and shook them to the core. They stopped right in front of the cabinet where the dozen of them now resided. All they could see from down here were her feet. Then they heard a THUMP and a THWOOM as the two boots were dropped to the ground. Then a ZIPPPPP and a BOOM. They saw a pink garment get tossed behind her, then a huge white sheet, another pink garment that looked like two huge craters that were connected in the middle and oh no she thought. She’s undressing. They all gasped as they saw the bright pink panties hit the floor right in front of them. The smell emanating from them was strong, overpowering. Others stood frozen in fear and others slowly walked backwards to get away from the odor. 


“Now students…” said the professor. “Please stay calm. We don’t know if she found us and even if she did, she couldn’t get us from here.” The students stared at her and didn’t say a word. Some clasped their hands over their mouth, others pointed behind her. Before she could even make a move she was swept under her feet at what seemed like a million miles per hour. She was pressed up against something hard yet bendable and the smell was awful. She couldn’t quite make it out before she was abruptly stopped dead in her tracks, the whiplash from the sudden jolt hurting her body. She couldn’t move. She tried but she was stuck to something. She kept blinking to remove whatever this was out of her eyes. Eventually the fluid cleared from her vision and then she saw the face of her student staring with hungry eyes. The face was ginormous, like a living planet staring down at her. She smelt her breath, it was hot and smelt like coffee. 


“Uh oh, it looks like I found your secret hiding spot…well I’m glad I found a whole colony because it’s going to take a lot of you guys to fill up a big girl like me”


The loud voice destroyed Whitaker’s eardrums. She winced in pain and saw the huge wet cave entrance move in accordance to the deafening sounds coming from it until eventually the cave closed. A mile wide smile appeared from the landscape of the planet sized face and then opened huge like a canyon. Her tongue slipped out and it was massive. It looked like a pink wet slimy river and she could even make out her taste buds. All Whitaker could utter was “please…help…” before the finger which trapped her was plunged deep inside the cave and sucked clean as she was swallowed by the monster in one big gulp. She fell for what seemed like forever into the dank world awaiting her…


The Colossal Shadow by Marcus Fenix
Author's Notes:

This story starts from Megan's perspective and ends from the viewpoint of the tiny classmates. 

Megan could feel the tiny bug fight its way down her throat. Oh fuck, that is so hot. I’m glad no one is here to see this. Not even Hannah knows that I sometimes eat them…She used a trick she learned when she was younger. When the bugs were this tiny it was hard to pick them up, and when you did they would always explode between your fingers, so by coating her fingers with saliva, she could stick them to her fingers like flies stuck on fly tape and then suck them clean off. It seemed to work perfectly with these bugs. 


Well, time to feast on the rest of you. She sucked her fingers again, getting them nice and sticky and bent down as far as she could go and aimlessly pressed down on the area where she found the first microscopic morsel. She retracted her fingers from under the cabinet and brought the tiny dots up to her face. “Two, three, FOUR!” she exclaimed. Megan caught flour tasty treats with this catch! Without hesitating, she brought the fingers to her salivating mouth and sucked them clean. She played with her food this time, moving them around her mouth, pinning them here and there with her tongue until swallowing all four in one gulp. “Delicious” she said as she got on her knees and patted her satisfied tummy. “Now that I’ve had my fun and a meal, I think it’s time we end this so I can finally find my friends” she said aloud to the bugs, thinking she sounded crazy talking to bugs who couldn’t understand her. 


She bent down again and looked underneath the cabinet. It was so dark and she couldn’t see much of anything. Maybe if she moved the cabinet she could find the rest of them off. She got up and went to the other side of the cabinet. Megan pushed with the full force of her naked body and slowly the cabinet moved. It screeched as it moved across the surface of the floor but after a few moments she felt like she moved it enough to catch the rest of the pests. She went to the new area of exposed floor and at first only saw dust and pens but after letting her eyes focus she saw six tiny black bugs that looked like they were frozen in fear. 


Megan then got on all fours  to get a better look at the bugs. These seem to be the last of them so she wanted to enjoy this final moment as much as she could. She leaned forward as she put most of her weight on her arms to get as close to them as she could. “What…” she said as her vision began to focus on the bugs. “What are these things?” she examined in disgust.






The last six remaining classmates could only cower in fear as the massive face loomed ever closer to them. One girl was sobbing, another was curled up in a ball. James couldn’t even look up at the ginormous creature. She was huge and she was naked and was just a terrible monster. Just as all hope was lost, the huge eyes stared at them, long and hard. James then heard a person yell “THIS IS OUR CHANCE, GET CLOSER! JUMP, YELL, DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET HER ATTENTION!” His heart skipped a beat as he saw Charles and Sam and even shy Ronnie began to jump and yell to get Megan’s attention. The colossal face only looked back in confusion and disgust. “KEEP TRYING” yelled Charles. The cave size mouth opened and uttered 


“YOU ARE SOME WEIRD LOOKING BUGS. MY FRIENDS WILL BE GLAD I GOT RID OF ALL OF YOU.”


 James saw Sam’s face twist to pure horror. No, it can’t be. She saw us, didn’t she? Then the mammoth shifted itself on the floor as now its entire body covered the remaining classmates in her huge curvy shadow.


“I think I’ll get rid of you all the fun way.” Megan exclaimed.


What the fuck is the fun way? The sky darkened above them. Too scared to look at first, James covered his eyes with his hands, but he was too curious not to look, too morbidly curious. He regretted his decision for when he opened his eyes he saw two mountain sized mounds of flesh hanging above him. Their size was immense beyond comprehension. The six of them stared up at the moon sized tits above them. Even if they started running, they were so large they would get squashed anyway. No escaping, he thought. The monster giggled loudly and the humongous tits slowly came crashing down upon them like the sky being brought down to earth. Darkness enveloped his vision…


THOOOOOM


The massive tits came crashing down upon the remaining classmates. The impact killed all six instantly. Their weight and size made quick work of the tiny classmate. They become small red marks on the breasts of the goddess. Now with all of the critters gone, Megan got up from the floor, walked over to her clothes, and got dressed. Once fully clothed, she walked back over to the device that started the incident. I might need this. Megan carefully lifted the device off of the table and started towards the door. Hopefully with this device she thought, she would be able to figure out what happened to her classmates and Jack. Where could they have gone and what does this device actually do? Maybe her roommate Samantha would know. As annoying as she was, she was very intelligent. She’s probably studying with her other nerdy friends in our room right now. This is perfect! With the device in one hand, Megan walked out of the building and towards her dormitory to see if she could finally get some answers.

Megan's Arrival by Marcus Fenix
Author's Notes:

We are entering a new setting with this chapter. It begins from the perspective of her normal sized roommate and ends with Megan's point of view.

Samantha and her two friends, Chloe and Melissa, were in her dorm room studying for the quickly approaching biology test. Samantha was always an A plus student in high school and college was no expectation. She studied all of the time, always sat in the front of the class, and had the most organized notebook that you could ever have. Her roommate Megan on the other hand…well she was smart but was always distracted with boys, especially Jack. She was attractive and always used that to her advantage. Her friends Chloe and Melissa disliked Megan. Maybe they were jealous of her good looks or maybe they just didn’t like people in general, but whatever the case was, Megan was gone and they had the entire room to themselves for the next couple of hours. Samantha sat on her bed while Chloe and Melissa sat on Megan’s. These beds were always too small, she thought, barely enough room to sleep in, let alone to study on with all of her notes and textbooks splayed out along the bed. “This test is going to be so hard…” Chloe said aloud to herself as she looked over the same pages of notes for the fourth time. “We will ace this test. We just need to keep working hard. Don’t be such a downer! Plus you always say that and get an A!” Samantha replied. Chloe just flicked a quick smile before looking at the notes once again. It was nice to finally have the room all to themselves, that was until something strange happened. Right outside the door they heard what seemed to be a strange whirring sound, like the sound of wings rapidly vibrating. 


All three heads instantly turned towards the noise. Then FLASH. An insanely bright flash of blue light illuminated the entire room. It was worse than looking at the sun. They shielded their eyes and gasped. One moment they were studying, the next their heads were aching and their vision clouded. “Ugh…my head…what was that Sammy?” asked Melissa. “Sam?” No response. Strange. It felt like she was just waking up from a long nap. She wasn’t sure how long it was since she saw the flash of blue light but slowly she opened her eyes. Everything's so blurry. She kept blinking and rubbing her eyes, hoping her vision would refocus. Eventually her eyes readjusted. Strange. The ground was entirely soft and squishy and it looked pink too, like the blanket that was on Megan’s bed. Wait. Why was pink all she could see? It stretched in all directions. Melissa’s heart jumped as her vision cleared. She looked around and saw the same familiar surroundings but yet it all seemed so foreign to her. Everything was HUGE. The bed they were on was like multiple football fields long with the blanket stretching for what seemed like miles. “SAM!” she shouted. “CHLOE!” still no response. 


She looked around, and saw a tiny figure slowly get up on the other side of the bed. Oh yes, thank god, it must be Meslissa. She began jumping up and down to get her attention but then she heard the door open. Quickly, Chloe turned around to see what that loud sound was. It was Megan. “Seriously?” she said aloud of herself. Well, maybe they could get her attention and get help. She jumped up and down, shouting her name. “MEGAN! DOWN HERE…MEGAN…WE NEED…” before she could finish her sentence, the colossus being walked what seemed like an entirety in just a couple of strides to her bed and slowly bent over to take a seat. “No no no…I’m right here you stupid slut!” she screamed. “Please…” and in just one motion Megan sat down on her bed right on Chloe and crushed her to death, only to become a tiny red stain on her bare ass. 


Melissa heard shouting but it seemed so far away and her vision was so foggy. What had just happened? Ugh and her head, it was pounding so badly she could feel her head throb with her heartbeat. Without a second more to spare, she felt the ground quake with methodical pace. She got up on her hands and feet, slowly rising and then she saw her. Megan. She was thousands of feet tall, or was she smaller? Oh no this isn’t good…then she heard it again. The tiny shouting. It was Chloe but before she could respond Megan quickly walked to the bed and began to sit down. “CHLOE WATCH OUT” she screamed but it was too late. The gigantic girl sat down on the bed right where Chloe was. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the only terrifying thing to happen. The weight and force of Megan’s ass on bed sent the cheap spring mattress bounding right back up and the next thing Melissa knew, she was flying into the air. Screaming and arms flailing, her life seemed to flash before her eyes. Everything moved more quickly than her brain could process and then it all stopped as she hit another surface. Once she hit it, she bounced a couple more times until she finally stopped moving. “Thank god…” the ground felt squishy like jello. “Where am I?” she mumbled to herself. 


It wasn’t until she felt and heard the heartbeat did she realize. She slowly got her balance and stood on her feet, which was difficult because the ground conformed to her as it softly quivered with each step. She was flung in the air and with a random stroke of luck landed right on Megan’s right boob. Well at least this is a soft place, and maybe Chloe and I can get her…Melissa’s thought trailed off. Poor Chloe. They were just studying for a test and in just one moment she was gone. No, I can't think about that now. I have to live. I have to get Megan’s attention! With newfound determination, she started to climb up the massive mountains to the side of her white tank top. Damn these tits are huge! She took one look at the massive and dark cavern that was her cleavage. If I slipped and fell down, no one would ever find me. She shook the thought away and kept climbing up the white tank top. This will work out, I can do this. Just keep going and get her attention.






Megan sat perplexed on her bed, observing the device in her hand. Strange, these wires here seem to be frayed and the device keeps flashing blue like something is wrong. Also, where is my roommate? Shouldn’t she and her nerd friends be studying for whatever test they have coming up? Her mind quickly thought of something else. What caused the device to hum strangely and flash the beam of light at the door before she entered? She didn’t touch it or anything, it seemed like it just went off by itself. As she was looking at the device, she noticed something on her tank top. A strange small dot was slowly making its way up towards her shoulders. What? Another bug? It can’t be. I crushed all of you before. Unless…some got on my clothes when I got uh naked. I still can’t believe I did that. I got so carried away. Her green eyes remained locked on the thing, as it slowly made its way up. That looks like the same kind of bug from before alright. Gross. I can’t believe I got them on my clothes now. This one was naughty too, trying to sneak on my clothes and hitch a ride. This naughty bug must be dealt with. 


Megan then got a devious idea. She decided the best way to grab this bug was with the same method from before, so she licked her fingers and gently pushed down on the dot. She lifted her finger off of her tank top and there was the weird ant stuck to her finger, pasted on to it from her sticky saliva. Careful not to move her finger too much, Megan got up from the bed and carefully pulled down her skirt and panties and dropped them both to the ground. She walked over to the stand up mirror located on her side of the room and bent forward revealing her beautiful white ass. It was huge, round, and curvy. She loved her huge tits but it was her shapely ass that got her the guys. She slowly lowered the finger in front of her shaved puckered asshole. “You were a bad bug and bad bugs deserve a bad punishment!” she said aloud. Slowly, she watched in the mirror as her finger got closer and closer to her asshole before she finally saw and felt her asshole slowly open and give in to the shape of her finger. She shoved the bug and her finger pretty far deep inside and slowly pulled it back out. 

She stood upwards and examined the finger. The bug was gone. “You disappeared just like that. Have a fun time in my asshole, pervert!” she exclaimed. She felt it again. That twinge in her body and the wetness of her pussy. Again? Seriously Megan? You have work to do. You need to find your friends! That’s when she spotted it. All it took was one quick glance on Samantha’s bed and she saw one tiny black dot. It almost looked like it was jumping. Strange. Bugs don’t move like that, and how could one have gotten on Sam’s bed? Without thinking, her right hand already was fingering her soaking wet pussy. Well, Sam is gone and that one perverted bug really got me started. I better make this quick before Sammy comes back. 


Hot and Sticky by Marcus Fenix
Author's Notes:

This chapter starts and ends from Sam's perspective. 

Sam screamed as loud as she could and was jumping up and down with all the energy she had left in her tiny little body. This was her chance to get her roommate’s attention. It’s now or nothing! Sam saw Megan’s attention turn to her. Yes, yes, YES! She spotted me! Megan, I don’t know how we got small but I…before Sam could finish her sentence Megan quickly approached the bed and proceeded to get on it. No, Megan, don’t! I am too small! WAIT!


Megan quickly jumped on her bed, sending Sam flying in the air. Before Sam could even hit the bed again, Megan was already laying down on the blanket searching for the bug. By the time the gravity pulled Sam down, she fell and landed on something soft and squishy. Sam got up quickly and looked around. All she could see were huge orange trees and the smell…she recognized the smell. Sam must have landed inside Megan’s pubic hair right by her pussy. Fuck. 


“Oh fuck, where did it go? I knew I should have been more careful! Oh well, I’m going to have my fun and on Sam’s bed!”


That BITCH! Samanatha always disliked her but now she hated Megan. She killed her friends, hell, she shoved one up her asshole! This girl is twisted and she is going to masturbate  on my bed! Sam looked around and saw only tall twisted vines and trees growing out of the fleshy ground. The entire environment smelt like sex and Sam hated it. She looked the other way and saw two mountains that eclipsed Megan’s face above. That’s my only way. I need to get to her face and get her attention. She kept walking through the forest and as she did she felt the ground quiver with each deafening moan she heard. 


Finally, she made it out of the dense pubic hair. Fresh air and light she thought. Fucking finally. However, she couldn’t celebrate too long. Both of Megan’s hands were cupping her gigantic breasts. To Sam they were always big, but now, they seemed like moving jiggling mountains. Like the entire landscape of her world was large and round and squishy. Then the right hand released the mountain and slowly traced down her body straight towards…fuck oh fuck that hand is coming towards me. She’s going to squish me! Sam turned back around and began to run towards the forest like hell but the colossal hand was too hungry. She felt a force push up against her as she instantly adhered to its surface. Sams was flying down the body as she stuck to Megan’s finger, through the pubic forest and all the way to the opening of a huge cave. The opening was massive, like a black hole ready to swallow her up. Sam and the finger were eagerly thrust inside. It was pure chaos. The fingers kept moving her in and out in fast rhyming fashion. 


Sam tried to scream but the air was too humid and the cum caked her entire body. It was all she could smell and see. She figured she was plastered to her finger from her cum. She tried to wiggle and move but she couldn’t move a muscle. Sam was glued to the finger and could only watch in horror. Megan kept going, fingering like herself a maniac. In and out in and out. For what seemed like an eternity, Megan kept masturbating and Sam was about to pass out until she heard an ear piercing scream. A torrent of sex juices flooded over her. This is absolutely disgusting. Then the fingers retracted from vagina and quickly made its way straight to Megan’s face. She saw something on her finger and brought the finger closer to her eyes. Megan looked at it puzzling. 


“OH, LOOK WHO MADE IT FOR THE RIDE? I HOPE YOU KNOW, I ALWAYS SWALLOW!”


And just like that, the fingers were plunged into the dark abyss of the mouth as Megan sucked the cum clean off them. In one gulp Samantha was gone. Megan sighed heavily as she felt her body relax after just having one of the best orgasms she’s had in a very long time. 

End Notes:
More to come! Thank you for reading! 
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11722