Tales From The Commercial Shrink Ray by aHomester
Summary:

A Collection Of Stories From A World That Have Functioning Shrink Rays In The Public Market. May These Stories Be A Warning To Anyone Wishing To Use It On Oneself.


Reviews Happily Welcomed


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 


Categories: Butt, Giantess, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Instant Size Change, Nose, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 35497 Read: 216391 Published: April 17 2022 Updated: February 02 2024

1. A Mysterious Gun Lookin' Thing by aHomester

2. Dangers of Voyeur by aHomester

3. Party Hard by aHomester

4. Gone Camping by aHomester

5. Welcome To The Jungle by aHomester

6. Treated Like Dirt by aHomester

7. Fleshy Mountain Climbing by aHomester

8. Dirt Underfoot by aHomester

9. At Their Feet by aHomester

10. The Spying Husband by aHomester

11. Deep Into The Depths by aHomester

12. Weed Killer by aHomester

13. Science Project by aHomester

14. Trash by aHomester

15. Big Bully by aHomester

16. Baker's Delight by aHomester

A Mysterious Gun Lookin' Thing by aHomester
Author's Notes:

Our First Victim In This Series, A Young Teenage Girl Who Was Unaware Of Such A Shrinking Device. 


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Footwear, Feet, Violent

It was a beautiful Summer morning when Misty woke up from a good night sleep. However like most young teens, she didn't want to go out and enjoy the sunshine. She instead was happily watching her favorite TV show in the living room when she heard her mother call out to her from the kitchen.


"Sweetie, could you please grab my running shoes from my bedroom please?"


Misty groaned as she pulled herself off the couch. "Okay."


Dragging her feet, she slowly makes her way to her mother's bedroom. Upon opening the door, a rush of cold air escaped. As she entered the room, she closes the door behind her because she knows her mom likes keeping her room cold. Next to her nightstand is a shoe rack, and right at the top were white and pink running shoes. Misty's mom has owned these pair for about a year, and the wear and tear are apparent.


As she picks them up by her fingers, from the corner of her eye she sees the top drawer of the nightstand is partially open, and something inside is shining. Using her free hand, she pulls the drawer open to see a weird looking silver gun. But it didn't look like a normal gun. Misty was perplexed as to what it could be until she jokingly thought to herself that it is some sort of sex toy. She lightly giggles to herself as she points the sex toy at herself and pulls the trigger. Then the giggling stopped. 


A weird sensation immediately shocked through Misty's body. She drops the silver gun back in the drawer and her body bangs against the drawer, closing it. The running shoes thumped onto the carpeted floor and Misty collapsed to her hands and knees. And that's when she noticed something else: the shoes were growing. Wait, not only the shoes.. the carpet? It seems to be expanding. She looks around to see the nightstand it growing taller by the second. The bed too. She looks back at the running shoes and the top of the shoes are at her eye level. The shock of the situation finally snaps as she finally stands back up and it sinks in that she's shrinking. 


"Moooooooom!" she screams as loudly as she could. She takes a step forward but her feet are caught in the carpet strands. She bumps into the ever growing sneaker and she quickly decides to climb it. As she pulls herself up to the top of the rim, the dread of the situation hits harder. The bedroom door looks to be miles away as it begins to look like a blur. The fabric below her feet continues to expand. And that's when a new sensation strikes her: the smell. Directly in front of Misty is the opening of the shoe, which is massive. The overwhelming scent of foot sweat billows out, making Misty gag. And it's at this point, she notices the shrinking seems to have stopped, but at this point, she's nearly the size of a dust particle. The scale of everything is impossible to comprehend. 


As she coughs, she hears thundering booms, followed by a minor earthquake. They get progressively fiercer and fiercer, and then it happens. Through the tears in her eyes, she sees the door swing open, and the monolithic woman that is her mother walks in. Dressed in leggings and an athletic bra, she waltzes into her own bedroom. Each time her socked foots makes contact with the ground, the ground beneath Misty shakes violently. Her mother stops in the center of the room, hands on her hips, looking down at her pair of shoes lying of the floor. 


Misty screams and waves her arms at her mother. 'Surely she sees me' she thinks to herself. After all, her mother is looking at her right? Any hope is scrapped when her mother opens her mouth. 


"Seriously, what is wrong with that girl?" she sighs. "You'll make the effort to grab them, but put them on the floor here? Ugh."
Misty continued to cry out as her mother continued towards the sneakers. Then the footfall closest to the sneaker caused a big enough shake that Misty fell forward into the shoe. Her constant screaming continued as she fell, and after what felt like minutes, she slams down hard onto the heel section of the sneaker. Misty painfully rolled onto her back to see her mother, presumably sitting on her bed. Misty could only let out a whimper as her mother's hand reached down and pulled the shoe closer. The hand was replaced with a monolithic sock clad foot, stained with sweat and dirt. It drew closer and closer, then the toes crashed behind Misty. As her mother continued to slip her foot in, her heel slowly descends onto her daughter, unbeknownst to her.
To Misty, it was like a planet was being dropped onto her. All she could see as the light was being snuffed out was her mother's foot. When the moment arrived, she closed her eyes. 



THOOOOOOOOOOOM


Misty thought she was dead, but her struggles weren't over just yet. She was so small that she fit between the fibers of the sock. She latched onto a strand that was easily four feet in diameter and her mother began to walk out from the bedroom. 


THOOOOOOOOOOOM
THOOOOOOOOOOOM
THOOOOOOOOOOOM
THOOOOOOOOOOOM



Through the internal screaming, Misty could hear her mother's muffled voice.


"Misty! Where are you?... Misty! .... Ugh, I'm going to punish that girl."
If only she knew the irony of the situation. At her heel, trapped in the fibers of her sock is her microscopic daughter, clinging to a fiber, desperately calling out for her. She shook her head and she grabbed her water bottle and walked outside to start of daily jog. 


THOOOOOOOOOOOM


THOOOOOOOOOOOM


THOOOOOOOOOOOM


Misty clung on the best she could, but the sheer forces around her ripped her from the fiber, launching her through her prison like a pinball. 


THOOOOOOOOOOOM


THOOOOOOOOOOOM


Sweat began to saturate the fibers, and by proxy, Misty too. She is soaked to the bone in her mother's foot sweat as she is continues to be thrown around like a ragdoll. She tries desperately to spit it out, but it forcibly goes down her throat. 


THOOOOOOOOOOOM



THOOOOOOOOOOOM


Depending on who one might ask, Misty's luck ran out. Coated in a thick layer of sweat, she is ejected out of the sock and lands on the surface of the shoe's heel. And she heard the final THOOM as her mother's heel crushed down the sock fibers over her daughter.


THOOOOOOOOOOOM


Misty was immediately obliterated, her remains blown everywhere, smeared and absorbed into the sneaker and sock. Copious amounts of foot sweat washing it over it all. And her mother not knowing what transpired continues her jog.


THOOOOOOOOOOOM



THOOOOOOOOOOOM


THOOOOOOOOOOOM


THOOOOOOOOOOOM

End Notes:

I Hope You Enjoyed Story Number One. I'll Make These As The Scenarios Come To Mind. 


I Need To Figure Out How To Change Text Sizes

Dangers of Voyeur by aHomester
Author's Notes:

A Tale Of Two Friends Who Take A Passion Too Far


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Feet, 

"Come on man, it'll be great!"


"No, I don't want to be caught."


"We're not gonna get caught, this is fool proof."


Greg spent the better part of the afternoon pleading with his best friend Jake to borrow his parent's shrink ray in order to do some voyeuring. Later tonight, all the women in Greg's family are going to be cooking and baking for hours, but the important factor is that they are always barefoot. It's no secret between the two that have both happen to have a foot fetish, and for Greg, it doesn't matter if they happen to be from his own family. 


"Listen, I would die of embarrassment if we got caught. There would be no way I could show my face again."


"But that's the beauty of a shrink ray dude. We'll make ourselves so tiny that they will never see us. We'll stay under the overhang the whole time and get a good view. Even thinking about it is making my heart race, we got to do it."


"Shrink rays aren't really meant for people. Have you ever done it before?"


"No, but they do it in pornos all the time. Surely you've even thought about shrinking down and being in the presence of a goddess."


"Well, yeah..."


"So it's time to indulge! Please dude."


"... Fine. I can't say that I have never thought about trying it too."




Some Time Later...


Taking advantage of the clear kitchen, Greg and Jake quietly enter and get into position at the kitchen island. They double check the batteries in both the camera and shrink ray, and they are good to go. 


"Ready?" Greg asked, shrink ray in hand. 


"Y-Yeah," Jake whispered back, shaking nervously.


"Let's go."


Greg points the ray at Jake and pulls the trigger. In an instant, he watches his friend rapidly dwindle in height. He is left in awe as Jake is already no taller and his knees, then his ankles, then his toes, and to near nothingness. He gets down on his hands and knees and looks closer. 


"Holy shit dude," he breathes. In front of his eyes he see what he believes to be Jake, a barely visible speck on the hard paneling floor, tinier than a grain of salt. "There is no way they will spot us."


Standing back up, Greg turned the ray to himself and pulled the trigger. A rush of disorientation overtakes him as he begins to dwindle in size. Before he knew it, the island was already towering over him. Looking back down, all the tiny negligible pieces of debris were growing in size. A tiny crumb soon overtook Greg in size until it was the size of a mansion. 


He was in awe again as he looked all over the kitchen. The space between the island and the counters up against the wall is three feet but now is roughly five miles. It was mind boggling to see how far away everything felt, similar to flying in a plane and looking down. If Greg's heart wasn't racing before, it was now.


As he was snapping out of it, Jake made his way over. "Dude, this is crazy. How tiny did you make us?"


"I originally wanted to make us about a 1/32th of an inch tall, but I kept dialing it down until 1/128th of an inch."


"Holy shit. That's like... what, point zero zero eight?"


"Yeah," Greg said excitedly. 


Beneath their feet, they felt the tiniest tremble. 


"It's time, run!"


Both of the boys began to quickly run to the safety of the under hang as they could sense the women coming back to the kitchen. They trembles continued to gain strength as multiple feet pounded into the ground. As the reached beginning point of the under hang, the two perverts looked to their right, and from several miles away, they could see the women in Greg's family turn the corner of the island. Each of them standing at least nine miles in height, each step taken roughly two miles. More importantly though, they were all barefoot.


There were four woman. Greg's mom and her sister, each in their mid thirties. Greg's grandmother who is in her mid fifties. And lastly, his older sister who just turned eighteen last month. Being a family who normally never wear full footwear, all the ladies always kept good care of their feet. Pedicures, massages, and constant lotioning, their feet were always perfect. 


Before they could even reach the halfway point of the under hang that two inches, the gargantuan feet slapping against the floor shook the ground beneath the boys so fiercely it knocked them off their feet. No matter how hard they tried to regain their footing, the constant barrage of stomping feet knock them around as if they are on a trampoline. The tremors come to a halt as each of the woman reach their spot between the counters and the island. Looking back before continuing on, the boys can hardly contain themselves as Greg's aunt's right big toe in right in front of them. It's nearly several hundred feet from the floor to her green painted toenail. Higher up they can see her shin before being cut off by the underhand. A light gust of wind envelope the two specks, and all they can smell is the lavender lotion that is lathered all over her feet. They both tremble at the mountain of flesh as the toes lightly knead the floor. 


Greg quickly grabs his camera and begins recording. He scans the horizon, making sure to capture all four pairs of feet. In the far off distance to their right, the sister is at the countertop, standing on her toes in order to reach the hanging cabinets, giving the boys a good view of her heels. Directly behind his aunt is Greg's mom also at the counter preparing something. And to the left right next to the massive foot in front of them is the mature feet  of Greg's grandmother who is raising and lowering her massive toes. 


Jake follows suit and begins recording too, capturing the feet of all the monolithic goddesses. Both their hearts are racing and the bulges in their respective pants begin growing. It doesn't take long before the two go off in the separate ways for privacy and begin jerking off to the unaware women's feet. 


As the women moved around the kitchen, they boys could catch glimpses of tiny specks of dirt and crumbs embedded in their soles. Eventually they could feel the crumbs and would glide their sole over their other foot's toe nail to scrape them off. 


Each footfall would tremble the floor and the sheer power the women have due to their size only further excited the boys. And to know that this will go on for at least another three hours, they didn't want to squander the moment. 


After unloading a few times, the friends met back together and Greg had an idea.


"Hear me out. Do you want to get closer?"


"What? Are you insane?!"


"Yes, but we'll be fine. Look," he pointed out towards the open floor, "There are tiny gaps between each of the floor panels. If we are in one of the gaps, they can't step on us."


Without hesitation "Let's go!"


Reaching one of the gaps under the overhang, the boys climb down fifty foot chasm that is one hundred feet wide. Running along the trench, they escape the shadow of the under hang and reach a spot directly below Greg's aunt. The overwhelming lust cannot be described as their eyes run up her miles long legs, getting a good view of her panties hiding underneath her skirt. Suddenly the view of her crotch is blocked by the oncoming sole of its owner. A wall of pink flesh slams down directly on top of the boys. They scream and cower until they realize they are unharmed. Looking up with what little light there is coming through, they see the skin is partially sinking into the chasm, but is still about twenty feet from touching them. 


Light suddenly blinds them as the foot raises, but falls back down, back up and back down. She's tapping her foot. It's like she's stepping on them and they cannot contain themselves, not caring they are in each other's presence. This scenario was too precious to pass up. Before they could finish up, the foot vanishes, along with its owner. Then suddenly, Greg's grandmother takes the spot as she side steps over. Her mature foot slams down and the boys unload. 


"This is the best ever, fuck."


"I'm glad I caved in. This is awesome."


Light once again fills the trench and the foot steps off. Before the boys can collect themselves, something crashes behind them. But it wasn't a foot. Something crashed again and again, all around them. Confused, they look around and see crumbs showering down from whatever Greg's grandmother is doing. A crumb crashes down onto the trench in front of them but its too big to fit. Darkness overshadows them again as the mature foot steps down, crushing the crumb, sending bits flying. The impact and flying debris knock the boys onto their backs. The foot raises back up and they can see the crumb is embedded in her sole. In her booming voice, the scared specks can hear Greg's grandmother asking his sister to grab the broom. 


"Shit, we got to bail!" 


Scrambling back onto their feet, they look around and find that the shrink ray was thrown back further down the gap. As they ran to retrieve it, the goddess that is Greg's sister comes into view, pounding her feet with a broom in hand. The foot falls knock the boys off their feet and and begin crawling to the ray. As Greg grabs it, behind them, the bristles of the broom flood the gap and rapidly sweeps at the boys. 


They can barely let out a scream as bristles that are easily ten feet in diameter slam into them, launching them out of the trench and out onto the open floor. Somehow they managed to stay together as crumbs and dirt that are quadruple their size crash around. 


"Hurry!" Jake pleaded with Greg.


But before Greg can adjust the settings to turn them back to normal, another stroke of the broom launches another volley of crumbs at the boys. A grain of salt slams between them. As it hit them, the ray got pointed back at Greg and the impact caused him to pull the trigger. 


Before Jake could reorient himself, Greg shrunk another 1/128th of an inch from his current size. All that was left was the shrink way. 


"Greg?!" Jake shouted out as more crumbs rained down. As he picked up the shrink ray, he nearly stepped on his friend, oblivious to the fact he shrunk further down. As he continued calling, he fiddled with the ray's settings. He was ready to zap himself to stop the ladies from sweeping when the broom hit him from behind. The impact through Jake and the ray in separate directions. Due to his diminutive size, he flew further than the rest of the debris. He was well away from the pile and he thought that for the moment that he was safe. However, a shadow cast over him as Greg's grandmother's wrinkly sole crashed on top of Jake, instantly squishing him into a fine paste as she merely took a step. 


-------------


Greg woke up in a strange land. He found himself in a miles deep, flesh covered valley. Looking straight up, all he saw was a hazy white fog. 


"J-Jake!" Greg called out, but then he remembered what happened. He shrank again, before he could change the ray's settings. Dread immediately flooded his senses as he realized the gravity of the situation. If he shrank another 1/128th of an inch from where he previously was...


He didn't have long to fear as at normal size, all the women are now lounging in the living room while their baked goods are in the oven. While they waited, they were applying lotion to their feet. And it didn't take long before where he was on his mother's big toe that she massaged lavender lotion into her wrinkles. 

End Notes:

I Calculated The Mother's Final Height To Be 84,000 Miles


Hope You Enjoyed Story Number Two

Party Hard by aHomester
Author's Notes:

Close Quarters Dancing? Let's Go


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Footwear, Feet, Violent



"Do not ever forget to bring your shrink ray with you" is what Maria's mother always told her. The world is a dangerous place, and the college parties the sophomore girl regularly attends are no exception. Just as, if not more, effective as pepper spray or a Glock, if someone tries to accosts her, she can quickly shrink them down to size. So wherever she goes, her shrink ray is tucked nicely in her purse that is strapped to her belt. 


It was a late Friday after a long boring day of testing at her college. All the head party animals were promoting a dance party at some person's basement nearby. Loud music, strong bass, and plenty of drugs and alcohol. Naturally Maria was invited as she's not only a party animal, but she's an absolute bombshell of a young woman. Dressed in a tight black tank top, booty shorts and pink converse shoes, she was set to go. And of course, she had her purse strapped to her side. 


As she and a hundred other people were shuffling into the house, a thick haze was in the air from everyone smoking either cigarettes or joints. Beers were being passed out to all attendees, however, the fraternity laced it all with something special to loosen everyone up. By the time Maria and countless others stepped down into the basement, the first round of beers were consumed and everyone felt real nice and relaxed. 


The DJ at the far end of the room already had the music cranked to max. No one can hear anyone else, even if they were next to one another. The bass boomed, rattling everyone to their core. And the strobe lights were going absolutely mental within the otherwise very dark room. With everyone being well past buzzed with the specially laced alcohol, and with the music booming, they all began jumping and dancing to the music. The basement was absolutely packed and everyone was shoulder to shoulder, but that didn't stop them from partying. The good times were being enjoyed by all, or so it seemed. 


There was something Maria didn't notice about her purse. She has had it for years and the wear and tear on it has come to a head. The end of the shrink ray managed to lightly tear through the fabric and was pointing out into the crowd. Normally that wouldn't be a cause for immediate alarm, however due to the claustrophobic atmosphere, the purse was constantly being hit by other party goers. The safety switch was hit and a tube of lipstick got jammed against the trigger. And due to the chaotic scene of the dance party between the flashing lights and the ear shattering booming music, no one noticed as someone was reduced in size to a 1/16th of an inch on the dance floor. 


Down below at everyone's stamping feet, a fraternity bro is screaming out. Not only could no one ever hear his pathetic pleas, not even he could hear his own screams while everyone danced. Stadium sized shoes and sandals were crashing all around, the bass reverberated strongly, and the music is at max volume. With each flash from the strobe light he could see the massive footwear slam all around. The only saving grace was that since the party is in the basement on a concrete floor, the vibrations from each foot fall was minimal, but it still did not help his situation. 


Directly above him is Maria who has taken his spot. Between her converse shoes is the poor fraternity bro trying to survive. The massive footwear comes dangerously close to snuffing out his life. Up above, another girl is not being careful with the beer in her hand. It tips over over just enough for about a mouthful to spill onto the floor. The ensuing tidal wave to alcohol washes the speck of a man across the dance floor. He thrashes around in the liquid as a wall of rubber from Maria's tread slams down, splashing him through the air. He slams against a fleshy wall and falls down on a padded, smelly floor. He hasn't realized it yet, but he is now between the toes of a sandal-clad sorority girl. It didn't take long before he found himself under her big toe. With each dancing step, her toe pressed down harshly, so much that he became stuck to it, with his body all twisted and contorted. Only after several moments, his body caved in to the immense pressure. 


He would not be the only victim tonight. And guy from the fraternity was taking advantage of the close quarters dancing and was feeling up most of the girls. As he happened to reach towards Maria's butt, the shrink ray went off, reducing him to a speck. Much like the first victim, he was in complete disarray, unable to hear his own thoughts as the entire atmosphere was pure unadulterated chaos. 


As he tried to run, Maria's foot slammed down behind him, knocking him down onto his stomach. Before he could get back up, her foot slammed back down directly on his legs, mashing them entirely. His blood curdling screams fell of deaf ears as he found himself stuck to the tread as Maria lifted her foot up. As he was slammed back onto the ground, his consciousness nearly fades from the impact. His next ascent upward peeled him from the tread, only to find himself between the converse's sole and the floor. The shoe falls down faster than he does and finds himself stuck the treads. Once the footwear slams back onto the ground, he is launched from the tread and smacks down harshly on the unforgiving concrete. 


The world around him is a spinning blur as the massive girl above him continuously slams her foot back over him, with him being spared due to the gaping voids in the treads. After several steps, his luck runs out as a tread crushes down on his right arm, flattening it. The ensuing ascent of the shoe takes him with it, and he finds himself stuck at the edge of tread. The floor rushing towards him through his watery eyes is the last thing he saw.


No one ever took notice that at least several other party attendees disappeared and suffered similar fates. All of their remains were continuously mashed between the floor and countless footwear, blending with the dirty surfaces. Any hope for their fates to be discovered were all washed away once the floor was mopped mere hours after the night long party ended. 


As Maria was leaving, she noticed her lipstick was lodged in the shrink ray's trigger. As she dislodged it, it never dawned on her in her post-party state that it could have ever fired and struck someone. She, like many others, were shocked to learn that many students disappeared days after the party. To this day, no one truly knows what happened, only speculation. 


End Notes:

I Wouldn't Classify This As My Best Work, But I Have Other Scenarios I Believe Will Be More Engaging.


As A Reader, Did It Or Did It Not Hurt The Story To Have Nameless People Be The Victims Of The Main Character's Negligence? 

Gone Camping by aHomester
Author's Notes:

When You're Camping, Always Be Prepared For The Unexpected


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Body Exploration, Violent

"I can't believe I'm really doing this," Mark thinks to himself as he stands at the foot of his girlfriend's bed. It's one in the morning as his girlfriend, Phoebe, is fast asleep, partially under her covers. With camping gear and a shrink ray in hand, Mark is ready to begin his journey.


The idea to do this hit him a few nights ago during sex. As he was furiously licking away at her clit, he took notice of her thick patch of pubic hair she leaves unshaved unlike the rest of vaginal lips. He had heard there were special camps where extremely attractive women would strap themselves down for a twenty-four hour period and shrunken guests would explore their vast regions and camp wherever they pleased. And that's when it came to him to use his girlfriend as a "campground." Knowing she would more than likely oppose the idea, he decided to say he was going camping with the guys this weekend, only to sneak back to her during the night. 


With his heart beating fast as he views his beautiful girlfriend sleeping before him, he shrinks himself down to two feet. As he reduces down, Phoebe's bare feet disappear beyond the bed frame as everything grew in size. Carefully, he pulls himself on top of the bed. His heart rate increases more as he checks out his girlfriend that is now over twice his size. She's a petite girl, standing only at five foot, four inches. Her wavy long black hair is scattered about both her pillow and face. Her pert B cups breasts are free to breathe as the only clothing she is wearing is a black thong.  It's a very hot and humid night after all.


Mark shrinks down further to four inches, making Phoebe about one hundred feet in length. Her size six feet are now over twice his height as he passes between them and continues along her slender legs. He strongly resists the urge to touch her legs to avoid waking her up. As he approaches her clothed crotch, the scent of her womanhood begins to surround Mark. Looking up, he sees his destination, but he fears he may still be too big to climb to go unnoticed, so he shrinks down to an inch. 


From the base of Phoebe's butt, Mark looks up at the curve of her womanhood as the thought comes to mind that he could easily fall into her vagina at this size. His body shakes with excitement but that's not his goal; at least not tonight. Feeling that he is small and light enough to climb stealthfully, he grips onto the thong's fabric. At this size, it's easy to grab the fibers. He easily climbs up past her swelling womanhood with its scent flooding the air, making Mark feel hazily in lust. As he reaches the peak past her curvature, he stands up and gets a good view of Phoebe's tummy and breasts that stretch a couple hundred feet ahead of him. Maybe someday he'll be able to plead with her to do this consensually. 


But now the time has come. Standing about an inch away from her clit, towards her belly, Mark begins to heavily reduce his size. Everything begins to explode in size, the vast regions of Phoebe expand exponentially as he shrinks down to 1/128th of an inch (0.0078"). Not only right now is Phoebe about a mile in height, Mark is able to shimmy his way down through the thong's fabric. As he gets through, he's greeted by a dense bush of pubic hairs, all roughly about two inches in diameter. Using them as ropes, he climbs down onto his girlfriend's crotch. 


However, the shrinking process isn't finished yet. Not only is it cramped with the pubic hairs being matted down by the thong, Mark deduced that if he was small enough, Phoebe's body should have a gravitational pull on his body. So once again, he points the shrink ray at himself and pulls the trigger. The tingling sensation envelops his body as the world around him grows once more. The hairs grow thicker and thicker as the space between each strand expands. The ridges in the skin grow more pronounced as they grow wider and deeper. As he finishes diminishing his size, the strand of pubic hair next to him is roughly sixteen feet in diameter. As is stands, Mark stands at 0.0007 of an inch tall while Phoebe is now a slumbering goddess scaling in at one hundred miles tall. He is so tiny that he can see the hair actually grow slowly before his eyes. 


Pulling out his LED light from his backpack, he illuminates the pubic forest. Seemingly endless gnarly hairs swarm about everywhere. The air is filled with the scent of Phoebe's womanhood and cherry body wash. Even though he hasn't set up camp, Mark just cannot contain himself anymore as he strips down and begins to rub his dick against the fleshy ground that is his girlfriend's crotch. It doesn't take him long at all before he blows his load, and he rolls over onto his back. Looking up, just enough light sneaking in through the thong's fabric outlines each massive pubic hair, as they stretch on for miles, going ever which way. Just knowing how miniscule he is on his girlfriend's body makes him hard again as he rolls back onto his stomach and goes at it again.


A few hours pass and Mark finally carves out a spot in the nearest hair, just big enough for him to fit himself and his gear. Getting into a comfortable spot, he closes his eyes to get some sleep. The overwhelming scent of Phoebe and the heat puts Mark back into a state of arousal as he slowly masturbates as he dozes off. 


---------


The sound of the buzzing alarm clock wakes up both Phoebe and Mark. It's nine in the morning and the heat and humidity are already sweltering. Not only is Phoebe sweaty, Mark is absolutely coated. As the goddess groans from waking up, the world around Mark shakes. The act of standing up from the bed proved Mark hypothesis correct as Phoebe's massive body is actively pulling his body towards her. Just as he was about to hop out from his camping spot, the world collapses around him as Phoebe scratches at her crotch. Her massive fingers push the fabric down, violently scraping her fingernails across the landscape. The sense of danger from her carelessly scratching herself once again gets Mark excited again. 


Surprisingly with each step Phoebe takes, the world around Mark is rather tame. The ground shakes, yes, but he is able to keep his balance. He once again goes to leave his spot to roam around like a bug in the pubic forest but noticed that the ground is about over forty feet away. Did the hair really grow that much overnight. But taking the time to think about it, Mark is currently .0007 in height right now, and that's the average amount of length a hair grows every hour. Regardless, Mark climbs down to explore. 


Just through the dense forest, Mark can just make out the blurry face of his beautiful, unaware girlfriend as she looks down at her phone. He waves and shout, only to reaffirm that he is completely insignificant. He lies down and strokes himself as he gazes at her. Her face looks forward once more as she moves through her house. Each step makes her boobs jiggle, making Mark think about camping on her nipple next time. He closes his eyes as he imagines it, but he doesn't keep his eyes closed for long. 


The loud sound of screeching can be heard as Phoebe turns on the shower faucets. Mark may be in a perpetual state of horniness right now, but even he knows that he needs to retreat back to his camping spot. In no time at all, he runs back and easily climbs up the hair back to his hidey hole. Mere moments later, light floods the forest as Phoebe removes her thong, letting it fall to her feet many miles below, right before Mark's very eyes. 


As the goddess enters the shower, water immediately begins crashing through the dense forest. The density of water to high enough that it won't be able to flood into Mark's spot, but it can still be destructive. The overwhelming force of rushing flood waters continuously bash the strand of pubic hair Mark is taking shelter in. In normal circumstances, he would be terrified, but this is no normal circumstance. The rush of danger of course excites him and he both holds on for dear life and stroke his member. The magnitude of the storm increases exponentially has Phoebe begins washing her body with his cherry body wash. Soapy water now floods the forest as her miles long fingers that each stretch out a mile wide unapologetically barrel through. The pubic hair thrusts around violently, so much that Mark almost got thrown out. He stops masturbating and uses both hands to hold himself in place. He hold out until his girlfriend finishes her shower and dries herself off. 


Feeling that the brunt of the danger is over, Mark leaves the hair once more and lies down the freshly washed fleshy ground. Up above, he can see Phoebe's face looking down at him, or rather, at her pubic hairs. Mark smiles as he goes to stroke himself again, but the smile immediately fades as he sees a pink razor blade between him and Phoebe.


Her mumbles to herself shakes Mark's world, and his emotions.


"I saw Mark looking at this the other day. I don't think he likes it."


He screams "No! No! I do like it. Phoebe, STOP!"


Before he can get back up, the razor drops out of his sight as it lands just outside the forest and makes an otherworldly scraping sound as it begins slicing away. The first pass clogs up the razor and Phoebe takes the time to free up the blades. Mark is still a ways away from his camping spot as he rushes back to grab his shrink ray to end his camping trip prematurely. He'll have to plead and beg Phoebe to listen to him later, but for now, his life really is in danger. 


Up ahead, the monolithic razor scrapes above as Phoebe makes another pass. A shadow looms above Mark as he sees a massive hair crash down in front of him. The yells as he tries to climb the sixteen foot diameter hair that is block his path. Just as he climbs to its top, the razor passes again, and that's when it happens: the razor slices the camping hair clean off, sending it and more importantly, the shrink ray, to the tiled floor below at Phoebe's feet. 


The sinking feeling of dread washes over Mark as it dawns on him that it's over. He'll forever live as a microbial bug on his girlfriend's crush. He will have to live off by drinking her sweat and eating loose flakes of skin. Maybe he can take shelter near his clitoris. Will he live long enough for Phoebe to find a new boyfriend and he can watch while the two behemoths go at with sex?


But then the only thought of salvation came to Mark. If he can get swept up with the rest of the pubic hairs, maybe he can find his gear and return to normal. He quickly scrambles down the fallen hair and runs up to another to climb it. He only gets to about fifty of so feet when the sees the razor coming through for another sweep. He braces himself, but he miscalculates something major. He was directly in line with the end of a razor blade. Before he can react, the blade slices through his waist, cutting him clean into two. The pain was immeasurable and his upper half was garbled up between the blades with the rest of the cut hair. Any sense of thought couldn't be reached as his life began fading. He is pulled out by Phoebe's fingers as she unclogs her razor once more. They lock eyes before she drops the hairs and Mark at her feet. He breaks away from the mess and lands harshly between her toes. As he lied there, bleeding out, he saw something shiny. It looked like the shrink ray. He reaches his arm out, Phoebe readjusts her foot and squishes Mark under her sole.


End Notes:

This Was A Fun One To Write. I Hope You Enjoyed This Tale.

Welcome To The Jungle by aHomester
Author's Notes:

Sometimes An Overactive Imagination Can Have Its Disadvantages


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Violent, Unaware, F/m

John always had an active imagination. Whenever he was at school during a lesson or in a conversation with anyone, he mind would always wander off. His meandering thoughts were always of a grand adventure through dense, dangerous forests, fighting off beasts as he trekked his way through. He yearned to be able to travel to the rain forest, however as a young high schooler stuck in the middle of a large metropolitan area on the fourteenth floor of an apartment complex, he knew that such a day would never come anytime soon.


That is until one day he came up with a solution. A few months ago, his mother got brand new green shag carpeting installed in the living room. While lying prone on the couch one afternoon with his head hanging off the cushion, an idea struck him as he was running his fingers through the carpet. Knowing that both his mom and younger sister are out shopping and won't be back until late, he springs into action. Going through his mom's closet, he finds her old shrink ray that hasn't been used in ages. Blowing the dust off, he goes back to the living room and stands in the center. 


Pointing the ray at himself, he pulls the trigger. A sudden sense of vertigo strikes John as he dwindles down rapidly in size. Everything begins exploding in size: the couch, the television, coffee table, and the carpet strands. It felt like he was falling as he kept his gaze downward. In his mind, he was skydiving deep into the jungle after abandoning his dying plane. As he continued to shrink, he shifted his feet around to fit between the "trees" so he'll be at the base. Before he knew it, the green strands grew well past his head, hiding the massive contents of the living room behind it all. The world began to darken as he continued to shrink and the gnarly carpet fibers acted as a thick canopy, blocking out most of the light from the ceiling light above. 


John's excitement was ten-fold. When he finally finished shrinking, each column of fibers packed together to form a carpet strand were larger than any of the buildings in the city, piercing across the sky, entangled with others. Heck, they are larger than many city blocks! Looking around further, John began to notice how dirty it is down here. Globs of dust are scattered around, and there are big, dried looking flakes lying around everywhere as well. John went and picked one up that was the size of a big dinner plate. It dawned on him that what he's holding is a flake of fallen skin. 


"Wow!" he said out loud, "I wonder who this belongs to?" (Writer's note: it's from his mother's heel.)


Dropping it down, it breaks apart and a light echo bounces throughout the forest. John goes back into his imagination, trekking through the uncharted jungle. There were so many boulders to navigate around as he weaved his way through the landscape. As he made his way around a strand of carpeting, his heart stopped. Up ahead, a dust mite five times larger than John was eating away at a clump of skin flakes. An audible gasp from John made the beast stop eating and turned its whole body towards John. The hulking beast mandibles were twitching as it stared at John. He began to scream as it began speeding at him, its legs pounding into the ground as it propelled forward. As it opened its mandibles wide to grab John, he instinctively pointed to shrinking ray at it and pulled the trigger, and it dwindled is size rapidly until is vanished from sight at John's feet. 


There was a part of John that said he should stop the adventure, but in his core, this was absolutely amazing. The rush of adrenaline was out of this world. He made up his mind that his "missions" will be to eradicate dust mites in the house. Setting the shrink ray back to grow, John returns to his normal size. He runs to his bedroom that is adjacent to the living room. He pulls out a box from underneath his bed, and inside is a razor sharp sword that a friend gave to him in secret. Figuring it would make a great weapon, John returns to the living room and shrinks down again. With sword in hand he continues until he thinks more about his adventure. He needed more added it do. 


After having regrown and shrunk down a few times, John felt he was ready to fully enjoy his adventure. He now only has an old worn pair of denim shorts on and a small backpack. Inside is the shrink ray, a flashlight, a steak knife, and a compass. Around the living room he moved the potted plants around more towards the center of the room and their just visible through the tiny gaps of the carpet strands. In front of the couch tucked nicely into the carpet is one of his sister's Barbie dolls sitting down, which is the end point of his journey. 


Before he had tucked the shrink ray in his backpack, he noticed it felt hot. He assumed it just needs a short cool down period. 


"Alright, let's reach the goddess at the end of this treacherous jungle!" John exclaimed, and he began running towards his goal from the center of the room. At normal lengths, it's just five feet, but at his size, it's over fourteen miles. But for John, that's nothing as he is one of the leading track stars at school. His active imagination made him believe if he didn't run fast enough, a tsunami would wash him away so he always pushed himself. 


Looking at his compass, he made sure he was facing east and began running. Scattered everywhere was nothing but clumps of dust and flakes of skin. The air felt nice and cool, albeit a bit stuffy. Some fibers were loose and John took the opportunity to swing from them like vines. He was absolutely ecstatic. Then came along another giant dust mite.


It was facing the opposite direction, feasting open a flake of skin. John quietly crept up behind it, then slashed at its body. The beast let out a loud screech as it quickly turned itself around to face whatever attacked it. Before it finished turned, John hacked off its front leg, causing it to lose its balance. It tried to lunge forward to grab him with its mandibles, but John stabbed the sword straight through its mouth. It quickly backed away, continuing to screech out in pain. Taking advantage of its retreat, John quickly jumps on top of it and begins stabbing down, piercing through the body with ease. After several strikes, the dust mite collapses and goes dead silent. John hops down from his kill, hooting and hollering at his achievement. He couldn't believe what he just did. It was all so exhilarating. 


As John continued his trek, he faced off with several more dust mites, but he slowly began to notice something. After killing his tenth beast, he finally knew what it was: he was smaller. Originally they were five times his size, now it's closer to seven. A voice in the back of his head said to stop and return to normal, but his heart wanted to continue. He saw this as an added challenge. So he continued on. As he ran, he saw the flakes of skin and dust globs were getting sizeable. He wondered what his current height is now. He assumed returning to normal size will remedy it, and dreamt up in his head he must make it to the goddess at the end of the jungle and wish for his size back. 


After nearly two hours of traveling, John reaches the left bare foot of the Barbie doll. The carpet had unfortunately pushed the doll back up some, so John went to climb up the closest strand. 


"Even these jungle trees are growing" he exclaimed as he continued to climb. After a nearly two thousand foot ascent, he made it to the top of the jungle canopy. The foot of the goddess still towers overhead, and due to his placement, he can see all the way down the leg and follow up to the chest and head with the unsettling smile painted on. John wasn't a macrophiliac, but seeing a plastic human doll that large was tugging something within him. Just as he was ready to move forward, there was a loud clanging noise: the front door!


From John's point of view, he could just view the door swinging open and the sight he saw blew his mind. Never mind the size of the Barbie doll, the size of his mother and sister walking through the doorway was completely unreal. The miles tall women walked in, each foot fall making a loud, audible thump that reverberates through the floor, something that goes unnoticed at a normal size. As they kick their sandals off, John's mom calls out for him. 


"JOHN! WE'RE HOME!" her booming voice cracked like thunder through the expanse. John covered his ears as the echoes bounced around. After sitting the bags on the floor, she examined the living room to see the plants all rearranged towards the center of the room and a Barbie doll up against the couch. "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING IN HERE? JOHN?" 


Despite covering his ears, his mother's commanding voice rattled his entire body. Each step she took towards the living room, the more intense the thumping got and cause the carpet strands to sway. She walks to the center of the room with her hands on her hips. "UGH, I TOLD HIM TO CLEAN UP AND RUN THE VACUUM WHILE WE WERE OUT."


Now that he thought about it, his mother did say something to him before she left, but he was too lost in his thoughts. At this point, the journey is over. He quickly removes the shrink ray from his back pack and sets it to Grow. Wasting no more time, he points and pulls the trigger, but it makes a crackling sound. John stares at it wide-eyed as it sputters and catches fire. It was an old shrink ray that hasn't been used in years, and he used it many times in only a few short hours. 


In a panic, John tosses away his prized sword and leaps onto the Barbie's foot. He quickly climbs to the toes, just in time to see his sister enter the living room, and she's heading right for him. He jumps, waves, and shouts for her attention, but at roughly 0.001 of an inch tall at this point, there is no hope to be seen by the naked eye, especially from a distance. The thumps for her foot falls rocked the surface underneath John that caused him to fall to his hands and knees. Looking up, his sister's face disappears behind her encroaching hand as she goes to pick up her Barbie doll at its torso. He grips on tight to the plastic at he and the Barbie are raised at break neck speeds. 


As his sister stands back up and walks to her room, John loses his grip and is launched from the plastic toes. He screamed as he flew off and expected to fall to his death, but he noticed something immediately: he was floating. He was so diminutive in size that he is practically dust at this point. Granted he was still lowering to the ground, he was going at the safe pace. Everything seemed so far away, the couch, the TV, the floor. It was hard to comprehend. 


Hearing more foot falls from behind after several moments, John spun himself around to see his sister walking in his direction. He flailed his arms and legs trying to direct himself at her, but her leg speeds past him as she passed. The air displacement she caused whipped John into a wind vortex, violently spinning him around. And just before he made it back to the dense carpeting, he could see in the distance his mom setting up the vacuum cleaner. 


Landing on the very top of the fibers, he watches his mother grab the vacuum's handle to switches it on. To a normal sized person, the vacuum is relatively quiet. However to someone who is barely pushing a .001 of an inch tall, the sound was like Doomsday was upon them. He watched in horror as the sweeper was making its way deeper into the room. He was so entranced by the sucking monstrosity of doom that he didn't notice his sister walking by again. He barefoot slammed dangerously close, launch him off the strand of carpeting and down below at the base. 


The sound of the vacuum became slightly muffled within the depths of the carpet, but it grew louder as it got closer. The only thing John could do was run the opposite direction as fast as he could. His heart raced faster and faster as the sound grew louder and louder. As he was running out of the breath, everything went dark and the world around him came crashing down. Once again, directly above him, his sister was walking through again but stepped directly on his location. The carpet protected John from being squished like a bug, but his way forward is now blocked by a crushed down strand of carpet. 


Getting back onto his feet, he went to climb the fibers. He didn't get far when the vacuum reached him. He felt the air pressure change and a sucking force trying to pull him from behind. The sky above went dark again as the head of the vacuumed rolled overhead. John held on tight at he and the fiber he latched onto began to rise up towards the sweeper. The roaring sounds from the machine were so loud that not eve he could hear his screams for his mommy. The spinning cylinder above him spun violently as the brushed brutally crashed through the carpet to remove dirt.


The strand that he is holding onto that was previously crushed down by his sister's foot is now back at full height. While he is holding on closer at the base of the strand, the pounding the top of the strand took from the sweeping brushed thrashed around of pillar of fibers. John held on for all he was worth, but a boulder sized flake of dead skin smashed into him, causing him to lose his grip. Just like the rest of his dust brethren, he was easily sucked in. The brush unapologetically smashed into John's body, doing all but killing him. His body twisted and contorted as he was sucked deeper inside into the chamber. The wind tunnel inside whipped him around with everything else the vacuum picked up. Big chunks of dust and dirt plowed into John, practically breaking every bone in his body. The only thing keeping him alive and awake is adrenaline. 


After what felt like an eternity, the sweeper comes to a stop and everything crashes down, burying John alive underneath all the dirt. All he can do is moan as he tries to move, but his body is beyond repair. Everything around him jerks around as from the outside, John's mother removes the canister and proceeds to walk over to the trash can. Pressing down on the switch, the underside of the canister drops, allowing all the debris to fall down. John can't even scream as he is falling, completely engulfed in filth. He and along with everything else crashes into the horrendously smelly trash can. 


After all the dust settles, John found himself on top of the heap, looking upwards at his mother's face, miles away. As she steps away, the lid closes, encasing John in darkness. A single tear rolls down his bloodied cheek as he lets out his final breath. 

End Notes:

Not All Adventurers Survive Their Escapades.


Hope You Enjoyed This Tale

Treated Like Dirt by aHomester
Author's Notes:

As The Old Adage Goes: Be Careful What You Wish For


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Feet, Footwear, Violent

Connie was always a shy girl. She was the shortest and most petite of all her peers, and she had communicating with others which led her to being a loner. All through out grade school, she was mostly ignored. If she tried to talk to someone, they would pretend to not hear her. She found herself being bullied physically and emotionally. To anyone, they would be disheartened to move forward. However for Connie, she secretly loved it. 


Many nights after school, she would lock herself away in her bedroom and finger herself for hours as she fantasized being treated like dirt. Even after graduation, her masochistic feelings never waned. She wanted more. 


Before she set off to college at a coastal city, she went and bought herself a shrink ray. During the final week of senior year, a group of girls were bullying Connie and knocked her to the floor and held her down with their feet. They said she is a bug that deserves to be stepped on and squished with no remorse. The leader of the pack even took off her sandal and stepped on Connie's face, grinding down with her ball of her foot. That experience alone made Connie's sensibilities go into overdrive. 


---


Even at college in a new town, Connie was treated the same way, not that she minded. Her dorm mate, Meghan, was a busty blonde cheerleader who paid Connie no mind. Meghan told her to get lost before the cheerleading squad came over to visit, but Connie decided to stay, out of sight. 


Moments before Meghan returned, Connie pulled out her shrink ray and used it on herself. Quickly, her body diminished down to 1/64 (0.0156) of an inch tall close to the doorway. Being tinier than common bugs on the floor made her womanhood tremble, causing her to slip her hand between her thighs. She felt truly worthless. When she felt the ground begin to shake, she hopped down in the gap between the wood tiles, landing in a thick layer of dust of dirt. 


The massive door flew open. The displaced air violently swept through the gaps, launching Connie further down the trench, burying her under the debris. As she rummaged around, her clothes and skin began to become stained in grimy dirt. Once she rolled onto her back, her heart stopped. Directly above her was four mile tall Titaness Meghan in her cheerleading uniform. Her eyes travelled up the long slender leg as it swung across the sky. Directly behind Meghan was her second in command, Becky, and her shoe was coming directly at bug amongst the dirt in the gaps. Connie let out a yelp as the massive rubber sole crashed down hard above her. Bits of dirt dislodged from the sole, raining down over Connie's tiny body. 


"I'm a bug!" Connie screamed in delight as she touched herself. The overbearing scent of smelly rubber flooded the trench. As the massive footwear launched back into the sky, another one came down from another cheerleader. "Step on me!" she yelled as she furiously rubbed her clit. A chunk of dirt slammed down next to the bug girl. The danger of the situation really put her on. Again, the sneaker continued on, leaving Connie alone to pleasure herself in the grimy floor gap. As she continued rubbing, she could hear the colossal girls booming voices talking trash about her. Just hearing Meghan refer to her as a bug made her climax.


After collecting herself, Connie grew herself back up to an 1/8th of an inch and began walking towards the massive cheerleaders congregating around Meghan's bed. Their conversation moved on from talking ill on Connie and onto boys. As she trekked forward, Connie felt excitement as she observed her surrounding. Meghan had kicked off her sneakers, leaving them to lie in the middle of the floor. And Connie walked between them, she felt extremely lustful, especially since the one was on its side, the opening spewing sweaty foot odor to wash over the bug-sized girl. 


After several minutes of walking, Connie approached Meghan's massive toes. Being able to see all the finer details of her toes up close made her feel small. Tiny chunks of dirt were lodged within the ridges, and the thought of Connie being one of those made her wet. She reached her hand forward to touch Meghan's big toe, and the massive mound of flesh flinched back. 


Looking up, Connie can see all the cheerleaders looking down at her, all with looks of disgust. Meghan stood up, placing her bare feet on either side of the brave bug. 


"Ugh! What kind of ugly bug is that?" she groaned as she raised her right foot. Witnessing the footfall field sized foot hover over, blocking out all the girl's faces further enhanced Connie's sexual desires. Her life is in immediate danger and she couldn't be happier. When the fleshy mass began to descend, Connie shrunk herself back down to a 1/64th of an inch tall, safely hiding amongst the dirt in the floor gap. The now half a mile long foot smashed down, endarkening the trench. The violent sounds of scraping as Meghan twisted her foot were absolutely deafening. But Connie didn't mind as she lied down, furiously masturbating. 


The massive foot rose up and stepped back to it's original position. Again, as Connie looked up to see the gargantuan cheerleaders, their looks of disgust changed to confusion since the bug disappeared. Meghan raised her foot to see if the bug was mashed into her sole, but nothing was there.


"What the fuck?" Meghan blurted out. Getting down on her hands and knees, she observed the floor. The massive face of the blonde cheerleader hovered over Connie's form. Since she is still coated in dirt, she blended in and escaped Meghan's gaze. "I've no fucking clue where it went," she said. Her warm, moist breath rushed through the gap, washing over Connie as she climaxes once more. 


Drained of energy, Connie fell asleep until the goddesses left so she could revert back to normal size and take a long, steamy shower.


---


The next morning, Connie woke up early. Today there are no classes and that means everyone will be heading to the beach. Under the darkness, Connie went to a normally busy sidewalk along the beach. She found a sizeable crack that her bug form could easily slide into. Turning the shrink ray to herself, she dwindled down to 1/32th of an inch. Carefully, she placed herself in the tight crevice and shrunk further down to 1/128th of an inch. Now she had plenty of space to lie back and look up at the world above her. 


A few hours go by, and the sun is brightening the day. Soon, the world begins trembling as the college beach goers walk around. Then the oblivious miles tall behemoths come into view. More often than not, massive bare feet and flip flops slammed down harshly on top of the crack where Connie lies. She furiously rubs her labia and uses her other hand to massage her breast. Each time a mile long foot slams down, her heart skips a beat. Everything rumbles, everything goes dark, everything a bug should expect. If a foot happens to not land on top of her, she gets a great view of every guy and girl strolling by. Just seeing their massive forms walking over her is everything she wanted. Sometimes there would be a continuous rumble as girls rollerblade down the sidewalk. Many girls in skirts are going commando. Connie could get used to doing this. 


For hours she laid in the crack in pure ecstasy as the beach goers continuously walked above her. She lost count as to how many times she has climaxed. Her stamina is at its breaking point as she continues to pleasure herself. Then it found renewed energy when a sandy foot stepped above her. Nearly one hundred grains of sand four times larger than Connie either broke free and got scraped off as the foot stepped forward. All around the mite sized girl, boulders rained down, pummeling all around her. The sensation of danger brought her libido back to life, that is until a grain of sand slammed down and rolled on top of her. 


The boulder all but crushed her as it weighed down on her. As she struggled to free herself, sand continued to rain down as the college students left the beach. The never ending booms from foot falls were now accompanied with the sounds of crashing sand. Another grain of sand careens into the crack, crashing into the boulder on top of Connie, freeing her. As she came to her senses, she saw a tiny alcove she can hide in. Shrinking further down, she takes refuge until the night. 


---


When the coast was clear, Connie returned to her normal size. Bruised and tired, she begins walking back to the dorms slowly, eyes fixed to the ground. As she neared the strip that leads back to the dorms, she noticed it was extremely crowded. She opted to sneak behind the buildings to bypass everyone. Slipping into the back alley, she makes her way through. However, she stops when she spots Meghan and Becky smoking behind a dumpster. They're dressed only in miniskirts and bikini tops. Eyeing the crushed cigarettes at their feet, the urges hit Connie again. 


Without hesitation, she shrinks down to an inch tall. She approaches and walks underneath the dumpster. Once she reaches its end, she shrinks down to 1/32th of an inch and walks into the cigarette graveyard between the two Titanesses sandal-cladded feet. Despite being crushed down, the massive cigarettes still dwarfed the girl. Ashes are scattered everywhere, staining the concrete. The smell of burnt tobacco is saturated in the air, giving Connie a headache. But that didn't stop her from enjoying herself. 


Staring up, she had a good bug-eyes view of the two cheerleaders; their well toned legs, slim bellies, big boobs. Being at their feet again made Connie go crazy. She lied down and begin playing with herself, despite the bruising. Even with the colossal feet shuffling around, Connie felt no fear, all she felt was lust. That lust will now be her downfall.


In the blink of an eye, Meghan tossed her cigarette down at her feet. To Connie, it was like a massive meteor. The smoldering end, that's more than ten times her height, smashed down directly in front of her. Burning boulders of tobacco showered down, smashing everywhere. One of those boulders smashed on top of Connie, knocking her shrink ray away from her. The burning mass seeped over Connie, setting her clothes ablaze and burning her skin. Screaming in agony, she tries will all her might to knock the mass off of her. 


In all the hysteria, Connie never noticed that Meghan's quarter mile long sandal hovered above. She never noticed the bits of dirt and gravel plummeting down from its sole as it positioned directly overhead. As she continued struggling, Meghan brought her foot down, mashing the cigarette under her sole. 


As the cigarette was getting crushed, more burning ash avalanched over Connie, completely burying her. In the next moment, she was nothing at all as Meghan's sandal violently pressed down, squishing Connie into a bloody pulp. With Meghan twisting her sole, Connie and the cigarette became one as her remains blended in with the ash, completely hiding any existence of her. No one would ever know what had happened to Connie, not that they would care. Who would imagine that she got her kinks from shrinking down to bug size, only to end up smushed with a cigarette?


She got what she wanted. 

End Notes:

A Longer One, But I Hope You Enjoyed This Cautious Tale.

Fleshy Mountain Climbing by aHomester
Author's Notes:

Another Tale Of Taking Pleasure Having Drastic Consequences 


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Feet, Nose, Incest

It was a hot and humid Summer day when Jon went to go visit his aunt Alice and cousin Mollie. He was bored at home since college was on break when thoughts of him rubbing his aunt's feet came to mind. She tells him he's got the magic touch. Some would say rubbing your aunt's feet is weird, but Jon didn't care, not that he would tell anyone. He thoroughly enjoyed it, especially in his pants. 


Merely thinking about squeezing her soft size seven soles and toes between his fingers made him excited. When she would be focused on her book when getting her feet rubbed, Jon would intensely examine her foot, looking at every wrinkle and every ridge that runs along her entire sole. And that's when he thought of a crazy idea.


Walking through the front door, Jon was greeted by Mollie. She was the splitting image of her mom, but younger. Her long black hair ran along her chest, hiding her ample breasts. 


"What's up?" she asked.


"Not much, just wanted to come hang out and see what you two were up to."


"We're about to go on a walk. Wanna join us?"


"In this heat? It was bad enough getting here. I'll just hang out here until you get back."


"Okay, suit yourself. My mom is in the kitchen. Tell her I'll be outside."


Slipping on her sandals, Mollie exits the house, leaving him alone to go to the kitchen. As he turns the corner, his aunt is facing the other way, reaching for a water bottle just out of her reach. Quietly, Jon sneaks up behind her. His eyes are transfixed on her feet as she stands on her toes, giving him a good look at her soles. He can also see that she recently applied red toe nail polish. Slowly, his gaze rises up, getting a good view of her bare legs. She has on a short skirt that only covers half of her thighs. She has on a loose fitting tank top that leaves her midsection revealed. And because of the hot, humid weather, she has her long black hair tied up into a ponytail. 


Deciding he had a good enough view of his aunt's body, Jon reveals himself to her by walking beside her and grabbing her water bottle. 


"Oh! Jon, I didn't hear you come in. Thanks for getting that for me."


"No problem shorty."


"Oh hush, you're only two inches taller than me."


"Still taller."


"Ha ha. Anyways, what brings you here?"


"Bored, wanted to hang out."


"Did you bump into Mollie?"


"Yeah, she's outside waiting for you. I'll just stay here while you two are out."


"You sure?" she askes while filling her bottle.


"Yeah, too hot for me out there. I'll just hang out in the living room."


"Alrighty then. Maybe you can give me one of your magical foot rubs for me when I get back."


"Maybe."


"We shouldn't be too long," she says as you both walk to the front door. "There's lemonade in the fridge if you're thirsty."


"Okay. Stay hydrated out there."


Slipping on her sandals, Alice walks out of the house. 


Jon lets out a breath. He technically won't be here when they get back. Going back into the kitchen, he pulls out a paper tablet from a drawer and writes a note.


"Sorry, something came up and I had to run. Talk to you later!"


Going into the living room, he places the note on the coffee table, right where Alice would see it when she returns. It's always been a habit of hers when she goes out on long walks. She'll sit down on the couch, kick her feet up on the coffee table, and doze off while watching her show. This is when Jon's plan goes into action. Pulling his dad's newly purchased shrink ray out from his backpack, he points it at himself and pulls the trigger, slashing his size down to a foot tall. 


"Ugh, a little too small," he sighs as the coffee table towers over him by a few feet. Jumping up, he grabs onto the table's ledge and hoists himself up. Other than his note, magazines and a potted plant are sitting upon the table. He figures it would be best to hiding along the base of the plant pot versus the magazines. Pushing the massive magazines to the side so there's nothing between the plant and where Alice's feet will rest, Jon walks back to the plant. He had calculated that at if he shrunk down to 0.02 of an inch tall, then her foot should be about 5,000 feet tall. Just thinking about the sight of her near mile long feet made him hard. Shooting the ray at himself again, he reduced down to 0.02". Then he waited.


---


What felt like an eternity (but was in actuality an hour) Jon began to feel tremors, then the front door's handle turned. From his vantage point, he watched at the near seven mile tall women walk in. From the plant pot to the front door, it would normally be about twelve feet, but is now fifteen miles, making the woman look hazy from Jon's point of view. Their voices boomed from the heaven's, making it nearly impossible for Jon to make out.


After kicking off her sandals, Alice walked into the living room, noticing the note Jon had left. Witnessing the Titaness walk towards him was absolutely breath taking, each thump of her foot reverberating through the air, causing everything to shake violently. As she stopped at the edge of the coffee table, Jon could just see under her skirt, getting a somewhat clear view of her black lace panties. Her voice explodes above as Jon assumes she's reading the note out loud for Mollie. She shrugs as she moves herself to the couch. 


The moment Jon has been waiting for is drawing near as his aunt makes her way to her spot on the couch. Each thump of her foot causes the floor beneath Jon to quake, actually causing him to bounce. After she turns around, she descends her postieror onto the awaiting couch cushion. Then her right knee began to rise as she brought her sweaty foot up then sticking her foot out, almost as if she's giving her nephew a free show of her sole. Then she let her foot drop, slamming down her heel. 


The force of the near mile tall foot crashing down was a catastrophe. The ground beneath Jon descended, leaving him in midair for a moment before the ground pounced back, slamming him upward. And while he was being ragdolled, the crashing of her foot sent out a devastating *BOOM* that sent a shockwave that whipped Jon through the air. He didn't fly far from his vantage point, but the simple act of putting her foot on the table would have caused a big enough quake to destroy an entire city. And it wasn't quite over yet as her left foot flies over her right foot, having her ankles rest upon another. 


There were no words Jon could use to describe the sight he saw of his aunt's resting body. He was slightly to her right, allowing him to see her entire lounging form. Her left foot is lying on its side upon the right foot, toes touching. Her big meaty soles wrinkled up as the light shining on them revealed the soft pink hue of her tired soles. They sweat that coats them glisten as a few drops form and slide all the way down to her heel. Beyond her feet was her shapely legs. Even further beyond though, everything was becoming blurry and hazy. To her waist was nearly three and a half miles after all. 


Seeing all of this from Jon's perspective, compared to earlier when he eyed her up, whipped Jon into a frenzy. From under the shadow of the potted plant, Jon dropped down his jeans and briefs and began jerking off to the magnificent sight of his unaware aunt. The smelly, sweaty scent of her feet washed over him. She would periodically scrunch and flex her toes and wiggle them as she watched her show, not realizing that she was putting on a show herself. Seeing the massive toes atop the mile high foot made Jon go crazy as he could no longer hold back and let out his load. He fell back, arms sprawled out as he tried to catch his breath. For a moment, he closed his eyes.


---


After about a half hour, Jon opens his eyes and sits up. It took him a moment to remember where he was. Looking at his aunt, he can tell she has finally dozed off as he can hear the feint sounds of her quiet snores. Getting back onto his feet and pulling his pants back up, he begins trekking towards her sleeping feet. It was about a three thousand foot distance between the plant pot and Alice's feet. As he jogged along, he began to notice how dirty the table was. There were piles of dust, but what caught his attention the most was the amount of fallen flakes of skin the size of plates. Truly a testament to how much Alice rests her feet here and not clean the surface of the table. 


Each step he took, the more overbearing her feet seemed. Her heel alone was practically a thousand feet wide while her sole and toes rose up nearly a mile, slightly bent forward putting Jon under its shadow. Seeing the finer details of her feet this close and this small made his heart race. The flesh at the base of her heel is squished outward giving him a good base to start at. He immediately reached out and felt her, then began rubbing his hands along what will be the first ridge he'll climb on. 


He couldn't take it anymore again as his libido has gone into overdrive. He strips down entirely and puts his clothes into his backpack, all so he can leave his member free. He begins rubbing his dick against the ridge, feeling the rough sweaty skin all over his sensitive areas. And plants his face into the flesh and rubs his entire body against the smelly structure, becoming coated in her foot sweat. He begin licking ferociously, taking it all in. After only a few moments, he blows his load on her heel. 


Jon backs up, panting, wondering if he'll ever start before tiring himself out. Taking a deep breath, he walks back to the ridge, and hoists himself up. Then again. And again. He's finding that due to his diminutive size, though the sweat is coating Alice's sole, he can adhere to it and not lose grip. Almost as if it's sticky, but can easily be broken free from. 


"This is so fucking hot!" Jon yells out, knowing no one can hear him. 


He continues climbing up the ridges on her heel, periodically finding a grain of dirt lodged within. He thought about what it would be like to trapped on her foot, just like that piece of dirt. As he continued, he made sure that his penis rubbed up against each ridge he successfully climbed. 


After about fifteen minutes, he makes it to the edge of her heel. The outward incline of her foot drastically increased, all the way to the ball of her foot. Jon knew if her slipped from here, it would be a fifteen hundred foot drop, and that's just from her heel. To the ball of her foot is another three thousand feet. But Jon was ready as he continued slowly, sticking to the thick sweat with each ridge he climbs. The color of the fleshy mountain becomes paler the more he climbs as the center of her foot sees less action.


After what felt like an hour, the color turns back to a pink hue as Jon makes it to the ball of his aunt's foot. The incline begins to lessen and starts an inward trend, making it easier to navigate though the ridges have gone vertical. It looks to be smooth sailing until everything begins to shake. Up above, Alice begins rubbing her left sole against her right foot's toe nails. To the naked eye, that would seem harmless. However, each thunderous scrape knocked loose a wave of skin flakes. Jon ducked his head and braced for the debris. Boulders of various sizes smashed all around Jon and Alice continued to scratch the itch on her sole. A chunk of skin smashes just above where Jon is holding on and smacks into him. He loses his grip and rapidly slides down the ridge before regaining control. Looking up, he sees her left foot come to a rest, satisfied the itch is gone. 


"This... IS AMAZING!" 


Quickly continuing his ascent, the massive pillars of Alice's meaty toes soon tower above Jon. Walking between the space between her toes, he notices the sweat is much thicker and grimier with the scent of her smelly foot becoming overbearing to his senses. Slopping through the sweat that is up to his knees, Jon marvels at what being foot grime is like. From his position, he can see his aunt's blurry face, resting peacefully, completely unaware her nephew has shrunken down to climb her feet and that he currently rests between her big and second toe. Also that he ejaculated on her heel, and was about to go at it again until he heard a voice from behind. 


---


Mollie turned the corner to the living room to ask her mom something. "Hey Mo-" She cut herself off, noticing her mother is dozed off. She stands there, making sure her mom is truly asleep, but the light snoring pretty much confirms it. Slowly, Mollie walks towards her, but with her eyes fixated on her feet. No one else knew about her foot fetish, and she would like to keep it that way. Especially since she is infatuated with her own mother's feet. 


She kneels down gently, lining her eyes with the sweaty toes. Bringing her face in closes, she brings her nose to her mom's toes.


---


Mollie calling out for her mother spelled doom for Jon. Alice subconsciously flexed her toes to the noise, causing Jon to slip into the knee high sweat, completely submerging him. Blinded by the stinging sweat in his eyes, he feels as if the sweat has become even thicker as he emerged. Slowly he opened his eyes. He felt equal parts of pleasure and despair. All he could make out was Alice's toes on either side of him, except they were much bigger and further away than just a few moments ago.


Having been plunged into the sweat, the liquid seeped into Jon's backpack, thus soaking the shrink ray, causing it to malfunction. It fired off at a random setting, shrinking Jon to a microbe. For miles and miles around him was the space that occupied between Alice's toes. 


Jon cried out as he fought to break free from the thick sweat, unaware that the planetary form of his cousin's face neared. A shadow loomed over Jon as he looked up to see two massive black holes that made up Mollie's nostrils. Before he could try to guess what it was, a world ending sniff sucked Jon into the air at an incredible speed as he rag dolled towards the massive cavern. Deep inside he went as Mollie heavily breathed in her mom's foot scent. Jon slammed onto a thick, slimy mass that was a small glob of snot. Only then did he surmise that he was inhaled by his cousin's nose. 


He kicked and screamed, trying to break free to he can try to fix this mess he was in. As he fought, he realized something terrible: his backpack is missing. All the energy Jon had instantly drained as the gravity of the situation struck him.


---


Mollie sniffed deeply between her mom's toes, so strongly that sweat lined her nostrils. One Alice began to stir again, Mollie got up and backed up quickly. Rubbing her eyes, Alice wakes up and sees her daughter standing in front of her. 


"Yaaawwnn... Ugh, what time is it?"


"Oh, uh, four o'clock. Did you sleep well?"


"I think? Anyways, what's up?"


"I... don't remember. I'll ask again when I.. I..!" Mollie felt a sneeze coming. Without even trying to contain it, Mollie sneezed out towards the middle of the hardwood floor. Droplets coat the ground as a second wave of snotty mist crash down.


"Come on, at least block your sneeze, that's gross."


"Sorry mom. Oh yeah, I was going to head out with some friends. I'll be back later tonight."


"Alright," Alice says as she gets up. She goes to hug her daughter and leaves the room opposite to the front door. 


Mollie goes over and slips on her sandals. Once they are secured, she takes a step towards the front door until a rush of vertigo strikes her. Her world spins as everything seems to grow around her.


---


An hour later, Alice walks back out to the living room, unknowingly stepping into the dried puddle of Mollie's sneeze. She goes to slip on her sandals to go out herself. 


To Be Continued...


End Notes:

What Will Happen Next?..


Hope You Enjoyed This Unfinished Tale

Dirt Underfoot by aHomester
Author's Notes:

Continuation From The Previous Chapter...


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unware, Footwear, Feet, Violent, Entrapment

Jon woke up in a painful daze. Everything ached as he tried to sit himself up. Slowly the events of what happened many moments ago began to flood his mind. He remembered shrinking down to 0.02 of an inch tall to climb his aunt's towering foot. Then the unexpected happened when Mollie entered the room, causing Alice to stir, making him become submerged in her toe sweat. The salty liquid seeped into his backpack, causing the shrink ray to malfunction, shrinking him down much, much further down. And it only got worse when it turned out that Mollie also had a thing for Alice's feet, sniffing between the toes, sucking in Jon deep into her nostrils. That's when things become hazy. The last thing he remembered is that is backpack got ripped from him while being sucked in, then darkness. 


As his vision stabilized, he observed his surroundings but couldn't deduce where he was. Being shrunk down this tiny, anything in the room at normal size would be too far from him for his eyesight to comprehend. However judging how cold it was and the dark color of the ground he was on, he could only assume he was sneezed onto the floor. All around him are dried up mountains of mucus that were also ejected from Mollie's nose. It's a miracle that Jon was survived, although he's about to wish he hadn't.


There was a sizeable tremor that rocked the floor, accompanied by a thunderous slap. It happened again but with more force, knocking Jon off his feet. Again it happened, but with considerable more force as the ground quaked and the thunderous clap pierced the air so loud that it would shatter glass on skyscrapers. Then in an instant, a shadow cast down over Jon. He looked up just in time to see the sky fall on top of him. The sky of course was Alice's foot as she simply walked across the living room. Her bare foot slapped down onto the hardwood floor. 


Words could not describe the pandemonium of the event of a simple foot step to Jon. His ears rang as the dimension shattering slap of her foot was far too much to handle. He found himself between the ridges of her sole, however they were massive canyons he easily fit inside of. The pounding force launched Jon off the ground and hurtled him upward where he adhered to his aunt's flesh like dirt. He tried his best to scream but he wasn't sure if he even was since he couldn't hear a thing. The overwhelming scent of lavender lotion and foot sweat was thick in the air. Then at breakneck speeds, Alice took another step. The stress and G-forces knocked Jon out.

---


Mollie woke up with her head spinning. She pushed herself up to a seated position as she came to. Instantly a horrible odor attacked her senses. She plugged her nose as she went to call out to her mom but stopped. She finally got a good look at her surroundings. Everything seemed foreign, almost like she ended up in an alien world. From atop a mound of dirt, Mollie found herself in a deep valley that seemingly goes on for miles. The ground is nothing but dirt that is mashed into something resembling... leather? Miles above, a formation goes across the white hazy sky with each end disappearing upon the apex of the valley. Mollie began to put things together, along with the horrible, foot odorey smell.


"What the hell?! Is this mom's sandal?!"


Getting onto her feet, Mollie ran her fingers through her hair as a flurry of emotions ran through her mind. Anything beyond the sandal landscape was incomprehensible. The blurry colors resemble the layout of the house but that was all. She began meandering across the hellish landscape as she fears how she will make it out of this. After several moments, she stops to think *how* this happened. It didn't take long for her to come to a realization.


"Jon!"


She began looking around, screaming out his name.


"Jon, this isn't funny! Where are you?"


She continued searching, looking up at the atmosphere above her, thinking maybe he's looking down on her like a god. 


After what felt hours, Mollie began to feel tremors. Along with the growing strength of the tremors came the sound of slapping thuds, piercing across the landscape. The quakes grew too powerful for Mollie to keep her balance, causing her to fall onto butt, only then to be thrown around as if she was on a trampoline. Then the mayhem came to a halt. For the moment. 


As Mollie picked herself back up, the sounds of something scraping across the hardwood floor with the sounds of thwapping echoed all over. She looked up to see a new blurry mass standing high above the sandal. 


"M-Mom?!" she stuttered in disbelief. 


The noises echoing through the air are from Alice slipping on her other sandal, slapping it around and scrunching her toes to make it fit nicely. When the noises stop, the world around Mollie darkness as her mother's left foot begins to hover over. The blurry mass begins to become distinct as it looms closer and closer until the ridges of the toes come into focus. Mollie screams out as she turns and run away. The massive toes crash miles ahead, shifting the ground beneath Mollie harshly, throwing her down. Next, the ball of Alice's foot slams down close to Mollie, then the ground quakes again as the massive woman scrunches her toes forward to slide the sandal back. Once her toes reach the end, she sits her foot down.


All Mollie would do was scream and hold her arms up as her mother's foot began to descend onto her. She closed eyes and waited for death as the colossal foot came down. Moments later, she opens her tightly shut eyes to find herself in a very dimly lit area as the overbearing smell of feet and lotion assaulted her senses. Observing further, she concludes exactly where she is.


"No wa~y," she exhaled. "Am I really between her ridges?" 


Before she could get up, everything creaked as the foot pressed down as Alice went to take a step. The G-forces pushed Mollie into the sandal's sole, locking her into place. She couldn't even let out a scream as she surged forward with her mother's swinging foot at nearly a thousand miles per hour. The slapping shockwave as the foot stepped down, the sudden stop, the foot grinding around, the complete pandemonium caused Mollie to pass out.


---


A few hours later, Jon slowly opened his eyes. It took him a moment to piece back together what happened and where he most likely is. Deep within a ridge on Alice's sole, Jon's sprawled out naked body is plastered against his aunt's foot flesh. The mixture of bodily oils, sweat, and lotion is enough to entrap him against her as it thickly coats his diminutive form. Along with the throbbing headache, he felt a tingling sensation on the backside of his body. He goes to free his arm, but is unable to. He tries again with more power but feels like he's tearing off his skin. He goes to turn his head to see why but the same sensation is felt on the back of his head. Craning his eyes to see his arm, he comes to the startling discovery.


He's being absorbed.


He's was so small enough that he is being consumed into Alice's skin with the hydrating lotion.


His arm was half buried deep into his aunt's foot, and that could only mean that the rest of his body was at the same progression. He screamed and tried to flail his body with all he had to break free but the moist flesh had a powerful hold on him. He fought for what felt like hours before he drained himself of all his energy. His vision goes blurry as the gravity of the situation takes over his mind. All he can see as his looks downward is an inverted valley of foot flesh before a void of darkness as Alice stands full weight on her sandal, allowing very little light to seep in. 


As his body further becomes one with his aunt's foot, all he can hear the rumblings of her voice through her body as she speaks to someone. That someone also being a god like being in size. In his lustful mood, Jon wound up being a microbe with no chance of being saved. He's now nothing but a germ to his aunt, to be absorbed by the feet he loved so much. In no time at all, Jon was no more as he has been assimilated.


---


Miles below, Mollie awakens to the sounds of booming, which was from mother simply talking. Even with her eyes wide open, Mollie could see very little as very little light got to her. The heat and humidity was severely intense as her mother's foot pressed down firmly into the sandal. It was so bad it felt like she was drowning in the musty air.


 However, she was drowning, in a sense. 


The extreme heat and humidity caused all the dirt packed into the sandal's sole to a muddy mixture. Mollie, having been pressed into the sole from the G-forces from her mother walking, has found herself partially submerged in the thick muck, leaving only her face and chest free. 


Mollie could hardly hear herself scream as the gunk fills up her ears. The density of the muck was far too great for her to try to break free. Tears rolled down her face before they soaked into the dirt. All sense of time was lost on her as she panicked. He expected this to have ended by now if this was a prank from Jon, but it hasn't. Unbeknownst to her, he was been absorbed into her mother's foot. There is no rescue, especially now since the shrink ray has short circuited. 


The world around her shifts harshly, back and forth. More light floods the space between the sandal and sole. Alice was nonchalantly shaking her foot as she sits cross legged, talking with her sister. Not that Mollie would be able to tell due to her pathetic size and situation. And as her mom continued to shake her foot, a negligible bead of sweat broke free and plummeted on top of Mollie. It landed and did not dissipate, leaving Mollie entirely submerged. She kept her eyes and mouth tightly shut, but the sweat was still making it's way inside her. The burning, salty liquid entered her mouth, causing her to gag. This caused even more to enter her mouth, leaving her no choice but to swallow. The asphyxiation threw her eyes open as her body began to thrash. The burning she felt was the least of her worries as she was about to drown. 


Suddenly, there was darkness and extreme pressure. Alice had sat her foot back onto the ground, and a ridge landing directly on top of her daughter. Granted the sweat that was drowning her has been squashed away, Mollie's face was plastered against her mother's foot. She managed little gasps of air that was thick of foot sweat, but it was air nonetheless. 


Some amount of time later, Alice began walking home, continuing to press her sole onto her daughter completely unaware. Once she returned home, she kicked off her sandals. Down below, Mollie watched her blur of a mother walk off into the distance, as she and the quakes disappeared. At this point, only her eyes, nose, and mouth were free as the rest of her body to buried deep in dirt. Completely defeated, she resigned herself to her lot in life, to be part of her mother's sandal. She cried herself to sleep as the muck all around her began to dry.


She has no idea how long she will last. 

End Notes:

I Hope You Enjoyed The Wrap-Up Of This Tale.

At Their Feet by aHomester
Author's Notes:

A Surprise Visit Takes A Turn For The Worse


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Feet, Violent

It was an early, sunny Saturday afternoon when Allie returned home from college. She decided instead of staying at her dorm for the weekend, she would take a taxi home and surprise her mom with a visit. As she walks through the front door, she calls out for her mom.


"Mom!"


... No answer.


"Huh, I guess she's out," she mumbles to herself as she shrugs. Tired from the long ride home, Allie makes her way to the back of the house where the sun room is. Sunlight pours through the large panes of glass, welcoming her as she strides in. Over in the corner is a sectional sofa with a table in front. As she plops down onto the sofa, she notices a bowl of freshly made chocolate chip cookies and what appeared to be a weird ray gun.


"Sweet," she says as she picks up a cookie, "That's right, it's a Saturday. Mom is out with friends and should be back soonish, but..." she turns her attention to the ray gun. "What the hell is this thing?" she questions as she picks it up with her free hand. As she is inspecting the gun, she takes a bite from the cookie. Crumbs scatter everywhere and fall to the carpet below, but Allie pays that no mind. 


Before she goes to finish off the cookie, she loses grip of the ray gun. In a split second decision, Allie clenches her hand tightly around the ray gun, unknowingly pulling back its trigger. The sound of it shooting and the horrid sensation of vertigo made Allie drop both the cookie and ray gun back onto the table. As the world around spun around, it felt like Allie was falling forward but never hitting anything until it became a free fall. All she can do is scream at the top of her lungs as she falls and falls, until she splashes into a thick, soupy, sweet liquid. 


Allie fights with all she has to emerge from whatever she is entrapped in. She miraculously surfaces, freeing everything above her waist. She breathes heavily as she wipes away the thick liquid from her face. 


"What the hell is all this?! What is going-" She cuts herself off as her vision returns. All sense of thought goes silent as she sees exactly where she is and what happened. Before her is a field of a baked cookie, with the ray gun towering in the far distance. As her mind catches back up with her, she screams more. 


"I GOT FUCKING SHRUNK?!"


For Allie, it was bad enough being a very short college student, measuring in at 62.5 inches. This was just like rubbing salt in an open wound as she is now 1/1000th of her original size, now measuring at 1/16th (0.0625) of an inch tall. The aggravation she feels cannot be described as she starts trying to trudge her way through the chocolate. She does not get far when the faint sounds of laughing begin to echo overhead, followed by light quakes. 


The intensity becomes greater with each passing second. From her position, Allie can see three monolithic beings enter the sun room from the backyard. The laughs emanating from the women now boom through the air. They slip off their sandals before venturing over to where Allie is. As they draw nearing, the quakes throw the half eaten cookie slightly into the air. 


Despite the pandemonium, Allie can see who the agitators are. First is her mom's bestie: Jen. She's a slender lady of 43 with long dark hair, sporting a purple tank top and short blue jeans, showing off her curvature. Next in line is Kim. A tall busty blonde woman of 40 who loves to party. Her low cut blouse show off her impressive DD breasts as they happily bounce with each step. And lastly was Allie's mom: Kelly. A petite brunette woman of 41 who is several inches taller than her daughter. Her tight summer dress shows off her assets in a confident fashion. 


Each mile tall woman shuffle in and sits down on sectional sofa, effectively surrounding the miniscule girl trapped in a chocolate chip. Before she can scream out to the mountainous women, Kim's voice booms out.


"THESE LOOK ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS KELLY! ... BUT WHAT'S WITH THE HALF EATEN ONE?"


"HMM... I GUESS I MUST HAVE TAKEN A BITE AND SAT IT DOWN!'


Allie screams out, "No, mom! I did! I'm down here!" She stops screaming when Kim's hand begins approaching her, or more accurately: the cookie. Her hand becomes larger and larger the closer it gets, her thumb and index finger spreading out to grasp the cookie.


"I'LL FINISH IT OFF THEN!" Kim's giggles boom.


Fear shocks through Allie's body as the cookie is violently hoisted into the air. The g-forces push her back into the thick chocolate. As she reemerges, she is welcomed by a dark abyss as  Kim's massive red lips part, strings of saliva expanding the further they part. 


"No! Stop! Please don't eat me! Mom! Help!"


"HOLD ON A SECOND!" Kelly's voice booms out, drowning out Allie's pathetic cries for help. Allie thinks she is safe until her mom continues speaking. "SIT THAT BACK DOWN. I WANT TO SHOW YOU TWO SOMETHING!" As Kim sits the cookie back down, Allie notices her mother pick up the shrink ray. "I FINALLY BROKE DOWN AND GOT A SHRINK RAY! WANT TO SEE IT WORK?!" Allie's heart sinks further as the ray points directly at her. "I HAD IT SET TO SHRINK SOMETHING DOWN TO ONE THOUSANDTH OF ITS ORIGINAL SIZE! I'M GONNA MAKE IT ONLY ONLY GOES TO... HOW ABOUT TWO HUNDRETH OF ITS SIZE?!"


Allie's shocked screams are easily drowned about by the titanic ladies' excitement. The end of the shrink ray begins to glow before it emits a crackling sound as it fires. The horrible sense of vertigo envelopes Allie as she further diminishes in size along with the half eaten cookie. After only a moment, the sounds of the massive women become even more intense and other-worldly. As her vision returns, Allie's already sunken heart sinks deeper. The older women were already massive before, but that is now an understatement. 


Having further reduced down, Allie's height is now just above 0.0003 of an inch fall, practically unseeable to the naked eye. Hell, she's the same size as dust, if not smaller. A single inch now measures just over three miles, which means ...  each goddess-like being before her now measure up well past two hundred miles. A single outburst of laughter is like a concussive blast that completely racks Allie's diminutive, pathetic body. Any word that come from their mouths are unrecognizable to Allie. But beyond that, the sheer size difference is incomprehensible. 


Allie snaps back to reality as each woman leans in to observe the cookie that is now the size of a crumb, completely unaware of the tiny girl. Their colossal faces completely take up Allie's vision as they peer closer. The women gasp and begin to laugh once they spot the crumb, pointing at it. It felt as if the women were mocking Allie's situation. Then their faces disappear behind Kim's huge finger as it draws closer to the tiny girl. She can barely let out a scream before the massive finger presses down onto the crumb, causing it to adhere to the flesh. 


From within the chocolate, Allie feels immense G-forces as Kim pulls back her finger and brings it towards her mouth. As her finger draws closer, the crumb flips over, freeing Allie. Emerging from the thick substance, she begins to wipe away the chocolate from her eyes, only to once again see Kim's open maw. However the gaping hole that is her mouth is immeasurably much larger as bursts of hot, steamy air flows out, washing over Allie. Her pathetic screams fall on deaf ears.


As Kim's massive tongue becomes all Allie can see, the crumb loosens its grip to Kim's finger, and it begins to fall, taking Allie with it. Before Kim can react to the shrunken cookie peeling off from her finger, it simply falls down and bounces off her breast. For Allie, it is like the world is ending as she is hurtling through the air, partially trapped in the chocolate chip. Everything is a blur as she propels downward, spiraling out of control. Everything is too chaotic for her to know that she bounced off Kim's moon sized boob, causing her to hurtle further down to bounce off her gargantuan thigh. 


All Allie could simply do was scream as tears flow from her eyes. Everything comes to a crashing end once the cookie finds itself in a crevice. Completely disoriented, Allie slowly composes herself as the the scent of chocolate is completely washed away with a new smell: a pungent, foot odor. Craning her head back, Allie looks up at the Goddesses from between the deep crevice Jen's first and second toes. 


She continues to cry out to the women that surround her, but is easily drowned out when either of them speak; the voices booming out like claps on thunder. Continuing to try and free herself from the thick chocolate proves to be a challenge as she pulls and thrashes around. 


Her attempt to escape ceases when the walls of flesh on either side of Allie begin to rise and fall, grinding the cookie to pieces. All Jen is doing is scrunching her toes into the carpet subconsciously as she gossips with her friends. Slowly, bit by bit the cookie begins to crumble and break apart, threatening to put Allie between the two massive toes, crushing her. The sound of the grinding toes crushing the cookie to dust was so monumentally loud that Allie could not even hear her own screams of terror.


Just as all there was left was the chocolate chip and Allie, the overbearing sense was G-forces launch the dust sized girl upward as Jen is lifting her left leg to cross it over her right. Just as Jen finishes crossing her legs, the chocolate coated girl breaks free and launches towards the third giantess: her mother. Naturally, Allie did not get thrusted upward, but rather downward, directly between her mother's size 8 feet that are firmly planted into the carpet. 


Deep below the surface of the carpet lies Allie, coated in thick melted chocolate as she is finally free from the chip itself. Badly beaten and bruised from being whipped and thrown around like nothing, Allie slowly lifts herself to her hands and knees. She takes a moment to collect herself and takes deep breaths while the women above nonchalantly chit-chat. As she slowly lifts her head, she observes her surroundings, seeing the massively thick carpet fibers packed all around her. Bits of dirt and dust are embedded in some, and things that look like thick plates?


Rising to her feet, Allie stumbles over to one of these plates, curious as to what it is. As she lifts the weird plate that is nearly half her size, she finds it to be very heavy. She still has no clue what it is as she examines it until she hears world shattering scraping sounds from above. The densely packed carpet fibers whip around in all directions. As Allie looks up, she sees what exactly is happening: her mom is rubbing her foot against the carpet.


 As she watches in awe, she notices something else: debris of all sorts is raining down. Chunks of dirt and dust begin crashing around Allie as she begins to panic. There is no feasible place to hide. Then something slams onto her back, knocking her face down. Painfully she rolls over and sits up to see what hit her. A massive boulder with the same texture as that plate is resting right beside her. That's when she realizes it was a flake of skin from her mother's foot, freshly scraped off her sole. Looking back up, she sees tens, if not hundreds of more skin flakes of varying sizes careening downward. All around, the chunks of skin slam on the ground; the sounds of pounding terrifying Allie. She tries to run but does not get far as a massive piece of skin the size of a car slams onto her.


Allie is momentarily knocked out, but when she comes to, she finds that she cannot move her body. The massive chunk of foot flesh crushed Allie and adhered her battered body to it. It rolled over a few times until is came to a rest, leaving Allie on top of it, allowing her to look up at her titanic, oblivious mother. Bloody tears run down her cheeks as Allie begins to lose hope. All she wanted to do was surprise her mother with a visit, but now she's 0.0003 of an inch tall, knocking on Death's door, and not a single soul but her knows. But her terror is not quite over. 


Through whatever hearing Allie has left, she can hear skittering around her. That's when she sees a massive dust mite well over 50 times her size coming towards her. Its hulking, hairy body drawing nearer as its legs pound down. Its beady eyes lock onto Allie, her bloody body mashed to the large boulder of flesh. It quickly rushes its face towards her, its mandibles wide open revealing its awaiting mouth. The gurgling screams fall on deaf ears as the first bite rips her legs from her body. The dust mite happily gobbles away at its meal before it continues. The next bite takes the remainder of Allie body as she is fully engulfed in its mouth. With one final cry for help, the dust mite swallows the tiny morsel. 


All of this happened at the feet of the giant women, completely oblivous as they talked for hours. 


End Notes:

Took Awhile, But I Hope You Enjoyed This Tale.


One thing about doing this series as I go, the ending of this and Welcome To The Jungle would work better if they were switched. But it is what it is. I hope you enjoy future installments 

The Spying Husband by aHomester
Author's Notes:

A Tale Of A Spying Goes Horribly Wrong...


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Violent, Entrapment, Giant, FM/m, Humiliation, 

It was a few weeks ago that Oscar began to suspect that his wife, Kimberly, was being unfaithful. Her attitude, her entire demeanor had changed shortly after she got a new job. With each passing day she seemed more distant. Any advance he made with her ended in utter failure as it seemed she didn't want much to do with him. His childhood sweetheart that he has been married to for five years seems to be a different person now. 


One day after getting home from a 3-day work trip, Oscar noticed a peculiar smell coming from the small rubbish bin that he keeps in the bedroom. After brushing away some tissues from the top of the pile, he found a used condom, tied up tight holding in all the semen. He was absolutely appalled, angry, and hurt. This pretty much confirms his fears as his wife had sex with another man in their bed while he was out of town. 


Instead of confronting her about it, he devised a plan to capture her in the act. First, he ordered refurbished shrink ray from the online market. Second, after the shrink ray came, he informed Kimberly that he had to go out of town again. He could see a really faint smile curve at the corner of her lips upon hearing this. Though he wasn't really leaving. Parking his car at a nearby parking lot, he walked his way back home, sneaking inside to the bedroom. With some supplies, a camera, and the shrink ray in hand, he was ready to stake out the bedroom from the shelf top at the head of the bed. 


He pointed the ray at himself, reducing his size in half. Once he climbed onto the bed, he pulled himself up to the top of the shelf that stands roughly three feet tall. He further reduces down to a quarter of an inch tall, hiding behind a "small" decorative vase. From there, he patiently waited...


Some hours later...


Oscar woke up to a very loud earthquake. The ground beneath his lurched violently in rhythm, followed by thunderous claps and moans. Unable to get his footing, he stayed on all fours and crawled to the edge to see the cause. Peering from behind the vase, he got a very good look at the man plowing his wife from behind. Big, muscular, and handsome; a stark contrast to Oscar. Both monolithic beings were on the bed. Kimberly was on all fours, gripping the sheets while the man claimed her ass with authority. 


"A-Anal?" Oscar said out loud in disbelief. Kimberly had begged him in the past to do anal but he always refused. And since he didn't give her what she wanted...


Oscar shook his head then reached for his camera. Between each thrust that shook the very foundation, he took a photo of his wife's infidelity. The pleasurable moaning emanating from Kimberly echoed throughout the room. The anger Oscar felt was indescribable as he watched the action from above. 


After getting several photos, he then reached for his shrink ray. He was ready to unveil himself to his wife and the man she's fornicating with. He messed with the dials, then pointed the ray himself, pulling the trigger.


Unfortunately for Oscar, he failed to realize that the used shrink ray he bought online was the very first commercial version sold on the market. It can shrink anything with no issue, however, it cannot restore anything's size once it has been reduced. When he messed with the dials, he assumed that he would grow back to his normal size. This was not the case. The environment exploded in size around him as he body shrunk even further, making him 1/32th of an inch tall (0.03125). Completely taken aback that he shrunk further, he assumes he just messed up the settings and tried again. The world once again grew around him as he shrank down to 1/256th of an inch tall (0.0039). 


Oscar had no more time to be shocked that he shrank even further at the earthquakes have become cataclysmic. The body was easily tossed around as the ground below him lurched easily a thousand feet back. When he fell back on the shelf, it lurched back to its original position, launching Oscar off the shelf, leaving his free falling over his naked wife's body. His puny body spun around uncontrollably in the air as he descended down. 


It was at this moment that Kimberly was reaching a breaking point as the man's massive cock drove deep into her ass. Throwing her head up, arching her back upward, this made her bare back become a slope for Oscar to fall on. Her hair that was just as big as Oscar is flails back from her sudden jolt, completely swarms him, slapping him down hard squarely between her shoulders. The momentum causes him to continue going downward, rolling down her back. Between each nauseating spin, Oscar sees the massive man become bigger as he draws nearer. He desperately tries to stop but its all in vain as the massive thrusts causing the environment around him too unstable to control himself. 


The moment of extreme dread comes as he slips into the mountainous valley between Kimberly's ass cheeks that jiggle violently as the wall of manly flesh collides into her. The continuous momentum launches his from the valley as he sees his new destination: the man's massive penis! The terrified screams are easily deafened from the sounds of vigorous sex as he continues to plummet down. Just as the massive cock thrusts in, Oscar lands on the member at its base, getting snagged onto a lone pubic hair. It firmly holds him in place as the gargantuan being pulls back, sliding out of Kimberly's quivering ass hole. Then it goes back, the massive wall of Kimberly's ass approaching rapidly at the cock slides back in. The puffy sphincter is mere feet away from Oscar once the thrust comes to an abrupt stop. 


These motions continues for what feels like hours (in actuality only a couple minutes) when the fleshy ground begins quaking and the slick, sloshing sounds of torrential cum shooting through the shaft, directly into Kimberly's rectum. The moans rumble through the air as the man pulls his cock free, leaving a trail of semen. 


Kimberly turns herself around, her head being level with the still hard massive member. She gets close, looking up at her new lover. 


"I'LL TAKE GOOD CARE OF THIS FOR YOU <3" her voice booms out.


Her face approaches slowly, easily overtaking Oscar's entire vision. Then all he sees is the open, gaping maw of his wife's mouth coming right at him. The hot, humid breath washes over him as she slips the man's cock into her mouth. The dark, moist cavern of her mouth begins swallowing all he can see, then WHAM! her lips slams down directly on top of Oscar. Painfully pinned down, he tries to break free but to no avail. The suckling sounds of her washing off the cock with her tongue is easily heard, still even louder than the screams Oscar lets out.


The lips begin to retract as Kimberly pulls away, continuing to slurp away. The pube holding Oscar snaps back, freeing him, though he is violently dragged against the throbbing member. Just as he reaches the head, the lips pull away. The cock begins to wobble up and down once it is free from its captor. As she looks away, reaching for something, she continues to speak.


"THAT WAS SO FUCKING AMAZING AARON! EVEN IF OSCAR DID GIVE ME ANAL, HE IS NO MATCH WITH YOUR COCK <3"


The words struck deep into Oscar. The ground rumbles as Aaron talks back.


"A WEAKINGLY LIKE HIM, THAT'S NO SURPRISE! HE'S NOTHING BUT AN INSECT AGAINST ME!"


"HAHAHA, THAT'S SO TRUE! HE'S SUCH A TURN OFF NOWADAYS, HE'S NOTHING BUT THE DIRT BENEATH MY FEET!"


"I BET HE'S THE KIND OF LOSER WHO WOULD LOVE THAT! MAYBE WE SHOULD SHRINK HIM DOWN TO SIZE!"


"OOOOOOOOO! FUCK! THAT WOULD BE SO FUCKING HOT! WE WOULD PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE!"


Oscar couldn't believe what he was hearing. Let alone their plans, but the fact it is actually happening without their knowledge. He really is nothing but dirt, less than an insect. He looked forward again, only to see Kimberly holding a fresh condom. Oscar screams as he tries to escape, but the mixture of saliva and semen is too thick for him to break from. Directly below him is the chasm sized slit that is still oozing with precum. He screams out, hoping in vain Kimberly would notice him, not really wanting him to be hurt. However he is just too diminutive in size, partially submerged in thick juices on the head of Aaron's dick. It was truly hopeless.


As the massive condom began to make contact, her voice booms out again.


"IMAGINE MAKING HIM SO TINY THAT HE COULD FIT IN THE CONDOM!"


"A BUG TO BE DOMINATED! HAHA!"


The thick mass of rubber begins to tightly hug the ginormous cock. Considering how one could look at this situation, Oscar was spared from being smushed between the rubber and the spongy flesh, where he could have met a painful death. He found himself in a small pocket at the tip of the penis, the pocket that will soon be filled with thousands of gallons of cum. Oscar just closed his eyes, awaiting for what was to come. Though he couldn't see, he figured with the movements that they would getting into position for round two. Then the first thrust came.


The light disappeared, the air became hotter and more humid, the slicky sounds in the air overtook all. Aaron slammed hard against Kimberly's cervix. The pocket immediately crumbled, nearly crushing Oscar. The G-forces attacked his body as the cock pulled out, ready to go back in. All of Oscar's senses began to fail him as he was viciously thrown around. The moans, the screaming from the monolithic beings rumbled through everything as they fucked with considerable force. Aaron began to pull her hair as he rammed her with all he has. The absolute shockwaves broke Oscar free, throwing him in the air, directly in front of the slit. When it thrusted forward, it slammed into Oscar, submerging him deep in the scalding precum. Oscar was already past his breaking point as he floated in the fluids as if he was stuck in a massive mass of jello. As the head of penis slammed into the cervix, the precum splashed away from the slit, sending Oscar downward below the head. With each thrust, he was nearly crushed as the cock rubbed against the vaginal walls. Just as his consciousness was fading, he heard a similar sound from earlier. From deep within the massive cock, the sounds of sloshing semen shot through the shaft, jettisoning at a high rate of speed from the slit. In a split second, Oscar was assaulted with millions of gallons of boiling hot semen as it filled the condom. Large tadpole sized sperm swim around erratically, constantly slamming into him. The continuous stream of semen shooting out created a vertex, violently spinning the dirt size man as the unmeasurable gallons of semen draining from the colossal balls blasted him.


At this point, Oscar is long gone. Boiling semen filled him from inside out due to the absolute force of the ejaculating stream. The break neck speeds of the vortex twisted and contorted his body until every bone and organ in his body was destroyed. The large semen continuously bash into his corpse to further ensure he is dead.


---


Sitting side by side on the bed, Aaron holds the condom by its mouth as it hangs down, completely full of his cum. As Kimberly lovingly hugs him, he ties the condom up and wiggles it in front of her face.


"No way he would survive this."


"Not against your cock," she giggles.


With a light throw, the condom is thrown into the trash, buried deep in used tissues. No one would ever know what happened to Oscar as his body disintegrates in the semen.

End Notes:

The First Introduction Of A Giant Male. I Hope You Enjoyed This Tale. Always Know What You Buy.

Deep Into The Depths by aHomester
Author's Notes:

The Tale Of Kimberly Has Not Drawn To A Close Yet. What Will Her Lustful Behavior Do Now?


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Giant, Violent, Body Exploration, Vore, M/f, FM/f

It's been more than a month since Oscar disappeared from the world without a trace. This did not bother Kimberly at all now that she doesn't have to try to hide the fact she's been cheating on him since he's presumed dead or left the country entirely. Nearly every night since he had left for his supposed business trip, Kimberly and Aaron have been seeing each other daily, testing the limits of their libido. 


One particular night, Aaron presented a shrink ray to Kimberly as a means to spice things up. Ever since their fascination with imagining Oscar as a bug to be squished, both have been eager and anxious to play with their sizes. Most nights it's been Kimberly that's been shrinking down, allowing herself to be dominated by Aaron's towering cock. The furthest he'd allowed her to shrink down to is three inches, just under half the size of his johnson. 


One night while straddling his cock, her overbearing lust urged her to reduce down even further. Looking high above to look at Aaron's massive face, she pleads with him. 


"I want to even smaller!" she calls out. 


Aaron opens his eyes, peering down at the tiny woman massaging her throbbing cock with her body. "I'm sorry babe, but I don't want to risk crushing you." He lets out a little laugh as he shakes his pelvis just enough to make his cock and the woman straddling it bounce up and down. Despite his rejection, Kimberly desperately wants to go even further. 


The next night, she hatches a plan. During another night of intense intercourse, she tells Aaron that she's going to be gone by the time he wakes up in the morning, and that she's going to be gone the whole day. However, that's a lie. 


Having put sleeping drugs into Aaron's drink before having sex, he is out cold after a couple hours of sex, leaving Kimberly wide awake as she stands before him next to his bed. He is sprawled out, completely naked. Her eyes draw their attention to his limp, yet massive cock. With her heart beating faster, she wastes no more time. Having her own shrink ray (with a protective shielding around it) she crawls up onto the bed, and shrinks down to a foot tall. Crawling onto the giant's waist, she half expected a reaction, but the sleeping drugs are working well.


On all fours, she crawls towards his groin, going through his thick pubic hairs. Once she's at the base of his cock, she points the shrink ray at herself again and shrinks down to only an inch. Watching the massive shaft expand before her more than what she has been used to sends a lustful shiver down her spine. Before she could hardly hug around the cock and touch her hands together. Now she can lay down and have room to move. The heart begins pounding fast as she draws closer to the penis's head, slopping through sensual fluids still drying around his shaft. The ground beneath her begins to tremble as the stimulation from her movements are still registering to Aaron's nervous system. Slowly the shaft begins to rise, with each rush of blood to the cock making it throb. 


Just as Kimberly reaches the head, the throbbing cock is at full mast. She looks back to Aaron's sleeping face at the other end of his chest that's like a vast plain. He is still out cold, but his subconscious is aware of the stimulation, causing his body to twitch ever so lightly. She returns her attention to his cock head, looking directly at its "mouth." This was her target. Her mind has been so full of sex and debauchery that she had to go even further than size play. She wanted to be eaten by his monstrous cock, pulled down deep inside to feed its belly; his balls. Her body moved on its own as she couldn't sit still anymore. Reducing down even further to a quarter inch, the size of his slit is now bigger than her. The manly musk of Aaron's manhood was strong enough as it was, but now it was completely overpowering Kimberly's sense of smell as it floods and envelops her. 


Slowly dipping in her left foot into the moist slit, she lets out a moan.


"Oooh noooo! Someone help me!" she feigns terror. "This monster is going to eat me whole!" 


Sitting down, she puts in her other foot and pushes in her legs down to her knees into the urethra.


"Ahhhh! Help!"


As she pushes herself down to her waist, she can feel the titanic cock pulsate around her. She feels her own womanhood tremble as the pulsating flesh massages her body, and it almost feels as if it's trying to pull her in. Biting her lip, she pulls the trigger and shrinks down even more to 1/16th of an inch tall. As she reduced down in size, the slit grew in size, causing her to easily slip down further where the world outside disappeared. 


"Nooo!~ This monstrous cock is going to swallow me whooole!


As the tunnel seemed to get tighter, Kimberly did not hesitate to shrink down further again, this time going down to 1/32th of an inch tall. Now she was practically falling, having to use her arms and legs to slide down the chasm. The heat became more intense the further she went, and in a moment of weakness, she slipped. There was no stopping her descent as the lining of the urethra were too slick. She was equal parts terrified and thrilled as she plummeted down, holding tightly to her shrink ray. Bouncing off the walls and being thrown around, she lost all sense of direction. It felt like forever as she is mercilessly thrown deeper. 


Having come to an abrupt stop, Kimberly composes herself and begins crawling. She doesn't know where she ended up until she approaches a sphincter at the end of the tunnel. Pushing herself through the tight hole, she falls and splashes into a warm, thick liquid. Having getting some of it in her mouth, she knew exactly what it was.

"Semen! I'm in his balls!" she yells out ecstatically. "Oooh noo! The monsterous cock ate me alive and it's going to digest me! <3"


The sounds of her fake screams lightly echoed inside the chamber. Kimberly has now gone into overdrive as she pictures Aaron's massive balls in her head, knowing that now she is inside one of them. She dives into the semen, allowing it to completely soak her. As she comes up for air, she happily swallows whatever got in her mouth. But she felt something weird, like something living. Spitting it out onto her free hand, she sees a tadpole like creature that's about two inches long. Her eyes widen as she realizes that it's sperm. Her body twitches in excitement as she swims amongst Aaron's sperm, unbeknownst to him. There was only one thing she could do at a time like this: shrink some more. 


The euphoria felt each time she shrunk down was amazing. The thousands of docile sperm begin expanding in size until they reach the same size as her: roughly .002 of an inch tall. Her heart was aflutter the smaller she got. The seminal fluids may have gotten more dense but that did not worry her whatsoever since she could still swim in the hot, soupy liquid. Many times she dove underneath the surface, basking in the heat. After several dives and slurping up what made it in her mouth filled her belly. Using her free hand, she vigorously rubbed her clit and spread her lips wide, allowing the fluids to flood her vagina. And because the sperm are now the size of her, there's no risk of getting pregnant. After an unknown amount of time, Kimberly laid back on the thick semen, slowly rubbing away.

---


A rumble shook the entire chamber of Aaron's testicle, throwing Kimberly under the surface of the semen. As she emerged, she assumed that the drug wore off and Aaron got up, causing his balls to sway back and forth as he walked. The excitement she felt as she floated in balls, unaware to him, was incredible. The feint sounds of the outside world reverberated through the walls of orbs. After hearing the sound of a clang, the sounds of torrential liquid flooding could be heard from above. Then the sounds of water splashing was heard. He was taking a piss. Kimberly could only bite her lip and continue to feel herself up. This was the best feeling in the world. She's so happy she found Aaron and stepped away from Oscar. 


Kimberly continued to swim as Aaron went about his morning, the chamber of his testicle swaying. She zoned out as she swam about, rubbing against sperm every chance she got. Though her ears perked up when the rumblings of his voice reverberated through his body, though she could not understand a word he was saying. Then there was another voice, or more feminine one.

Suddenly the world began to fall for a brief moment before coming to a crash, pushing Kimberly deep in the fluids. The world swung around then that motion too came to an abrupt end. Resurfacing, she looked around and noticed the walls of the testicle were moving, as if they were being massaged from the outside. Then all around, the horrific, loud sounds of slurping echoed all around. Kimberly's worst fears were realized as Aaron is having his cock and balls serviced by another woman. And right now, his balls are in that woman's mouth and she sucks away at them, lathering her tongue all over. 


Though there is still a part of her enjoying this, the fear began to take over. The sperm around her started to become active as Aaron's body reacts to the stimulation. As the slurping stops and the massaging starts up again, the countless sperm begin swimming violently, often times slamming harshly into her. Even with all the pandemonium, she still has a firm grip on her shrink ray. The relentless sperm continue crashing into her which spells doom for her. The ensuing chaos causes her to aim the ray at herself and pulling back the trigger. 


"Oh shit! Oh fuck! No no no!"

The world around her began expanding once more, and the sperm began to dwarf her in size until they became the size of massive whales. While frantically trying to reset the dials to regain some of her size back, a massive sperm plows into her, throwing the ray away from her hands. Pain shoots through her body as she is stuck to the sperm as it furiously swims, crashing into others. Eventually she slips away, only to be hit by another, and then another. The sounds of fellatio echoes loudly as the monstrous cock is being devoured by an even bigger beast. 


As Kimberly is continuously assaulted by the sperm, the chamber begins to shake violently, the pressure inside changing drastically. Then in an instant, everything inside is brutally expunged back through the tube Kimberly arrived in. At break neck speeds, she and thousands of sperm shoot through Aaron's cock and launch into a moist cave. Torrential amounts a cum submerge Kimberly deep as it begins to pool on the woman's tongue. As the cock retracts, light floods in as the woman present the load of cum to Aaron. Kimberly resurfaces just in time to see the outside world from inside this mystery woman's mouth. She yells out Aaron's name is he is seemingly looking at her, though it reality, he's admiring the amount of cum he managed to produce overnight. Then slowly his face disappeared behind the closing lips as the tongue began to raise, forcing Kimberly and the ocean of cum to the woman's gullet that happily accepts the substance. In a moment, the woman gulps it all down.

Having been eaten once earlier by Aaron's cock, Kimberly now finds herself being eaten a second time orally. This time around, she's much tinier and the tube that leads to the belly is larger. She and the cum quickly splash into the stomach acids. The sperm that were still alive began dying the moment they touch the corrosive liquids. Kimberly didn't fare any better. As the cum became saturated in acids, her skin instantly began to itch and burn as it wasted no time trying to break her body down. The pain began to become even more unbearable as the protective layers of cum washed away. She cried out as her body began to melt, the feeling in the legs gone as they have now been disintegrated. The pain and stress became too much as she slipped into eternal unconsciousness.

End Notes:

It Appears This Story May Not Be Over Quite Yet.


Hope You Enjoyed This Tale. 

Please Leave A Review And Let Me Know What You Think!

Weed Killer by aHomester
Author's Notes:

A Tale Of Making A Chore Fun Leads To A Disastrous End


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Feet, Violent

It was an early afternoon when Jack brought his son and daughter out to the backyard garden to take care of the weeds. He promised his wife that he and their kids would take care of them by the time she gets back from shopping. The two teens, Danny and Hana, would rather do anything else than chores.


"Do we really have to this?" Danny sighed.


"Yeah, wouldn't it just be easier to shrink them away?" Hana asked.


"Listen," Jack said sternly, "You can't just shrink all your problems away."


"But we are going to shrink ourselves?"


"Yes. In order to kill these weeds, we need to get to the source."


"Then why don't we just use weed killer?"


"No. For starters, that will harm our flowers and crops. And secondly, most of those products don't fully kill them. So we are going to go the source and completely kill the weeds. And besides, this will be more fun than staying inside and playing video games."


The teens rolled their eyes. With their tools in hand, the trio held onto each other as the father shrank them all down to a quarter inch tall. The concrete patio edging the garden suddenly became an expansive landscape, full of jagged, gnarled humps. The clump of weeds that used to stand high as their ankles now towers over the three nearly one hundred feet. A single prickly leaf lays out on the concrete, acting as if it's a walkway to the weed's center. Jack is ready to get going, but the amplified sounds of nature have the two teens paranoid. 


"Ahh, come on!" Jack laughed, "There's nothing to be worried about." He beckoned his kids to follow as he turned and began walking. The two begrudgingly follow. 


As they step onto the foliage, they expect it to give way to their weight, but is does not budge. The further they walk into the mass of weeds, the darker it becomes as the sunlight begins to get blocked out, leaving only streaks to break through. Only after a few moments, it was like they traveled deep into a lush jungle as the sounds of nature echo throughout. As they reach the base of the leaf, the one above blocks off access to the center of the weed. Having to reroute, the three climb up an adjacent weed and walk towards its center. 


"Dad?" Danny sighed, "I admit this is neat and all but..."


"Is this necessary?" Hana interjected. 


"Yeah? I don't see a feasible way to reach the base."


"Nonsense," Jack says, "We've only been here for several minutes. The journey has only just begu-" 


A sudden drop caught the family off-guard as the ground beneath them fell down a relative twenty feet. As Jack regained his senses, he could see the look of horror on his children's faces. Turning himself around, he sees a grasshopper standing tall before them; the beast nearly four times their size. It inches closer as it examines the strange creatures; its eyes locking onto them. 


"I-It's fine, "Jack stammers, "These guys are herba-" 


Suddenly the grasshopper lunges towards them, and in a stroke of panic, Jack points the shrink ray at it and pulls the trigger. In an instant, the grasshopper disappears, however due to its sudden decrease in mass, there is nothing holding the leaf down anymore and it catapults up, launching the three upward. The unexpected ascent splits the trio up, and causes Jack to lose his grip on his shrink ray. And to top things off, the impact from landing knocks out Jack.


---


Jack wakes up to his son and daughter yelling at him while smacking him across the face. He quickly sits back up and looks at them.


"I'm awake! Stop! ... How long was I out?"


"It's been like an hour," Hana bemoans.


"And we can't find the shrink ray," Danny adds.


"Oh shit..." Jack exhales. He quickly gets up to his feet and starts looking around. He managed to see a slight glint from atop an adjacent leaf. "There!" he points, "Let's go ge-"


Suddenly the sounds of whooshing fills the atmosphere, followed by rhythmic quakes. Through the thick canopy of foliage, the trio sees what the cause is. The wife, Robin, has returned. Her 1,600 feet tall monolithic form walks closer, causing the quakes to become more severe. She stops short of the weeds, tapping her sandal. As her shrunken family look up her long legs, they can clearly see up her skirt and see she's going commando. The kids look away in disgust while Jack continues looking up at his wife. His pleasure turns to worry as the look on his wife's face turns to disgust as she blows her blonde bangs from her face. 


"I THOUGHT HE PROMISED TO HAVE THESE WEEDS GONE BY THE TIME I GOT BACK!" her voice boomed. "GUESS I'LL FUCKING DO IT MYSELF!"


She turns and storms off back inside the house. Jack feels a chill run down his spine as he suspects what she has in mind. He turns to his kids, frantic.


"We have to get that shrink ray NOW!" he barked. 


Without saying a word, both of his kids turn and run in the direction of their shrink ray. It doesn't take long however before Robin stomps back outside. As the clamber up the weeds, Jack peers back to the towering form that is his wife, oblivious that her family is at her feet. His fears became reality as in her hand is her own shrink ray, meant for self defense. 


"Hurry! Faster!" he yells at his kids while Robin begins to point her shrink ray at the weed next to them. 


As they quickly continue climbing, a burst of energy whizzes next to them, and in an instant, the bulk of weeds beside them disappear, leaving behind a crater as the weed and neighboring soil shrink out of sight. The fact that not even he can see the weed anymore despite being a quarter inch tall filled Jack full of dread as the tip of the shrink ray moved its aim towards him. Looking forward, his shrink ray is still twenty feet away. As he hears the whizzing sound from his wife's shrink ray begin to power up for another blast, he closes his eyes. The burst of energy envelops the entire clump of weed and its three visitors. The sudden reduction wreaks all sorts of havoc as it feels as if everything is falling for miles. 


Reopening his eyes from a supine position, Jack can just see through the canopy of foliage like last time to see his wife, or rather, the blurry outline that is his wife. Everything looked so far away that it was discernable to the eyes. As the shrink ray continued to shrink down the weeds, the whirring sound of it charging up echoed loudly than before through the air as it blasts its energy. Getting back to his feet, he stumbles around as the ground beneath him rumbles. He looks around not only for his kids, but also the shrink ray. However the action of shrinking down rapidly to a nano size was cataclysmic. Only after a moment, a new sound explodes through the air, causing Jack to fall to his knees, covering his ears. That new sound was from his tera sized wife simply speaking angrily. 


"THERE, THAT OUGHT TO DO IT! SO EASY YET SO HARD FOR JACK!"


As she sits the shrink ray on the lawn table, she squats down over the newly formed craters. Her form takes over the entire atmosphere to the microbe sized man on the shrunken weed. He can only watch as she takes her left hand and scrapes up soil with her fingernails and deposit it on her right hand. Of course ot Jack, it was almost like watching a celestial being move about the universe. Her simple actions sent ripples through the atmosphere, causing the environment around her tiny husband to rumble. Her hand now turned to him, ready to scoop. 


In the back of his mind he knew what she was doing despite the overwhelming fear flowing through his head. It wasn't enough to shrink these annoying weeds out of existence. She was also going to remove the now shrunken weeds from the ground and dispose of them. He wasn't sure how she planned on doing that though. 


Robin's massive finger drew closer at a scary rate of speed as it began to take over the horizon. As her fingernail crashed down into the dirt, the blurriness began to wane as Jack's eyesight was able to focus at the looming digit, being able to see the valleys between her fingerprint. The impact and scraping of soil piling onto her nail terrified Jack as it came upon him. It made the impact of a meteor look like child's play. 


With the deafening sounds of the ground being torn apart, everything goes dark as the microscopic weed becomes buried as it gets scooped up by Robin's fingernail. The G-forces are superbly immense as she moves her finger over the palm of her other hand. As she dumps the minute contents, her son finds himself free from the mass. The tiniest gap between her fingers is large enough for him to fall through. 


Coated in dirt, Danny falls back to the ground, slipping through his mother's massive fingers. As he continues plummeting, his mother stands back up to full height, satisfied that she got the shrunken weeds collected on her hand. Just as the tiny teen crashes back into a crater, Robin places her barefoot next to it. As Danny groans in pain from the fall, he looks up just in time to see his mother's towering form disappear behind her bare sole as it scrapes over the crater, pushing loose soil to fill the void. He barely has time to let out a scream before metric tons of soil slams over top of him, burying him a relative hundred miles. Above his soon-to-be grave, Robin continues pushing soil over the small divots. Once all the soil is placed, she presses her sole down on the soil to pack it down. Danny had no chance as immeasurable amount of weight pressed down, completely pulverizing him into a fine paste to be absorbed into the dirt. 


After padding down the dirt, Robin turns her attention to the burn pit. As she turns her body, from atop the soil on her hand is her daughter. The sudden acceleration as her mother turned threw Hana off her hand, leaving her floating in the air. The air displacement as her mother moved away caused her to fly into a whirlwind, violently whipping her around like a ragdoll.


As Hana continued floating in air, Robin strutted over to the burn pit. Slowly, she turned her hand to watch the loose soil fall from her palm. The entire time for Jack, it was like the world was ending and it was taking its damn time to do so. The constant shifting and vomit inducing bursts of speed was all too much for him to take, and now he finds himself in a free fall amongst the foliage as he unknowingly plummets into the burn pit. As he and the dirt collide into the burnable trash, the impact shatters his body, breaking all but his mind. His mind screams as he is unable to physically.


 While is writhes in pain, Robin grabs the flicks on the lighter and places it underneath the pit, setting fire to old bank documents she dumped earlier in the day. Despite the internal screaming, Jack is able to sense that the air around him began to heat up drastically. Smoke managed to pass the blood flooding his nose, and that's when he realized exactly where he was before the intense heat sets his body ablaze. The pain was severe enough for him to let out a blood gurgling scream before his body completely turns to ash. 


Patting her hands together to knock off the loose dirt still stuck to her, Robin feels accomplished as she watches the fire take off. As she admires the weedless garden, she makes her way to her lawn chair. The new cushion she got was exceptionally comfortable, and that is exactly where Hana lands. Having been caught in a wind torrent, Hana lands relatively okay, beside from some light bruising. As she stands up, the familiar sensation of quakes return as the form of her mother overtakes the atmosphere. She can only watch in shock as the celestial sized being turns around to show her backside.


As Robin turns herself to sit down on her chair, she pulls up on her tight skirt to expose her bare ass so she can sit down comfortably without her skirt feeling tighter. As she begins to lower herself, Hana pathetically tries to run away. Having found herself in range of her mother's looming right ass cheek, she tries to get out of its way. With tears streaming down her cheeks, she runs as fast as she can, but she does not get far. As the massive bare cheek collides into the cushion, the ground beneath Hana drops, creating an incline that leads back towards her mother's descending form. As she slides down the intense slope, it does not take long before she and her mother's ass make contact with each other and it completely smothers her. Before she even puts down her full weight, Hana's body bursts into an indistinguishable bloody mess smeared across her mother's cheek. 


As Robin kicks up her feet onto the lawn table, she lets out a deep breath, enjoying the beauty of her backyard, free from weeds. She would enjoy the remainder of evening, completely oblivious to the fact that she snuffed out her family one by one before wondering where any of them are at. 

End Notes:

Hope You Enjoyed This Tale.

Please Leave A Review To Let Me Know What You Thought And Would Like To See In The Future

Science Project by aHomester
Author's Notes:

Going Above And Beyond For A Project May Have Its Consequences...


 Instant Size Change, Unaware,

It was the final day for Eric's college science project to be completed. The topic was about microbes and how they interact. Most students have gone the easy route and used microscopes, just to scribble down notes that have been noted a thousand times over. Eric decided to go further and over achieve to get a good grade. 


The moon was high and bright when Eric prepared himself for his project. On his desk was a petri dish, and in the center was a tiny piece food that he took from his mother's fork. The desk lamp was aimed directly at the dish, brightly illuminating everything. Eric figured that after an hour of the food being placed under the light that the conditions would be perfect. 


With his shrink ray in hand, along with his satchel containing his camera and notebook, Eric was ready to get up close and personal with the microbes. Standing on his chair, he shrank himself down to two feet tall. The world expanding around him no longer phased him as he has shrank himself plenty of times before, however this will be the first time he has gone to such an extreme. Climbing up onto his desk, he approached the petri dish. It was as high as his ankles, but was soon about to get higher. Shrinking down to two inches, the round wall of the dish now up to his knees. Stepping over onto the light green surface, he steps closer to the glob of food and shrinks down rapidly. In no time the tiny glob of food that nearly was ingested by his mom grew in size until it made mountains look puny in comparison. The view of his gargantuan room disappeared behind a thick white haze that took over the atmosphere with the lamp acting as the sun. With the odd looking green ground, it was like Eric found himself on a weird alien planet, and just ahead of him were the planet's inhabitants.


Slithering all over the moist mountain made of egg yolk, hundreds, if not thousands of weird globs of bacteria roamed everywhere. Eric was in awe as the hulking beasts meandered everywhere. He could hear weird groaning coming from the bacteria among the moist slicky noises as they move. Putting down his satchel, he swaps out his shrink ray for the camera and begins to take photos and videos. He was technically hundreds of feet away from any bacteria, but still had an amazing view. He began writing down notes about the behavior of the germs, and what the landscape was roamed on was like.


---


Kristy procrastinated her science project. Her brother Eric was always more on the ball than she was, so since she managed to share a couple classes with her brother, she normally copied his notes and managed to get by. Tonight was no different. Getting back home late, she sauntered off to her brother's bedroom. Slowly opening the door, she immediately noticed a lone petri dish under a lamp. Walking over to it, she noticed a tiny lump of moist food resting in the center. Looking around while pushing her long brunette hair from her face, she noticed no sign of her brother. Returning her attention to the petri dish, she smirked. 


"Guess I can just take this for my project then."


Grabbing the container and hurriedly raced back to her room, she sat down the dish on her own desk and pulled out her microscope. Placing the scope directly over the lump of food, she put her eye to the eyepiece and began adjusting the sight. After a moment she got a clear sight of all the bacteria roaming all over. She let out a sigh.


"Hmm... This looks boring. What if..?"


An idea came to her. With another smirk, she pursed her lips and spit out her gum into the petri dish, completely crushing the lump of food under its weight. The spit coating the gum splashed everywhere.


"There, that ought to make things more interesting."


---


Eric was entirely engrossed in his findings. He scratched away at his notebook, making endless notes all the while his camera is recording the sight. He was so preoccupied that he never noticed the tremors that changed the bacteria's behavior. The only thing that snapped him out of his trance was an ear splitting thunder booming from the heavens. He dropped his notebook as he went to cover his ears as the booming continued to echo. 


"W-What the hell what that?" he exclaimed. 


The suddenly it felt as if the entire earth lurched, throwing Eric to the ground and flinging his belonging everywhere. The "sun" disappeared as the unstableness continued, continuously throwing Eric around like a ragdoll. All the germs on the other hand were thoroughly attached to their meal, and Eric was about to get a closer look than he bargained for.


His tiny body flung towards the mountain of food still saturated in his mom's saliva and plowed into the side. Thick grime coated him from head to toe, practically blending him into his surroundings. However he did not want to remain there as several germs began to close in on his location. Breaking himself free from the moist, disgusting surface, another seismic shift launched him away from the danger. 


Landing back down roughly, he grabbed a loose bit of the ground, holding on for dear life as the world shifted harshly back and forth. It felt like an eternity until it felt as if everything dropped and landed with a crash. With everything becoming calm, he just lied there as he began to feel all the aches and pains from the last minute of craziness. He couldn't even process what exactly happened, but something in the back of his mind was screaming for him to get up and find the shrink ray. Lifting his head up, he groggily scanned the landscape for any of his belongings, but something else caught his attention.


There was a giant eye in the sky!


Eric's jaw dropped in astonishment as the massive pupil began scanning the surface. He gulped as he began to piece things together. The disappearance of his lamp, the near death  cataclysm; his sister must've swiped his petri dish! It only makes sense considering they are taking the same science class. Knowing his shrink ray in completely MIA, he got to his feet and began running towards the center, screaming and waving his arms. After his sister's massive eye blinked a few times, it disappeared. 


"Damn it!" Eric yelled. Dread began to well in his body as it seems the only way for his size to be restored is his lazy sister to notice him, unless he can find shrink ray in the many square miles of this dish. 


Then a familiar thunderous boom cracked across the atmosphere, throwing Eric back down to his knees as he covered his ears. Then what followed was a rumbling in the sky that terrified him. A world ending sized pink asteroid was plummeting down directly over the food. It was like watching in slow motion as Eric got back to his feet once again and began running in the opposite direction. He could only assume it was Kristy's gum as there are signs of teeth marks and the thick coat of saliva all over it. 


It began to crush the mountain of food under it's immense weight and size as even Eric found himself under its shadow. A thick wave of spit and germs began to splurge out as the bubblegum displaced it all. Eric had no chance of outrunning it as it reached him in no time. The wave completely overtook him and submerged him deep in the mess.


---


Kristy got up early in the morning, which was a rarity for her. She was excited because she noticed a new type of microbe in the petri dish she swiped from her brother. After making sure she prettied herself up, she made her way to her college, though she wondered where Eric was. Maybe he was upset his project is gone and off somewhere venting.


Getting to her science class early, she walked up to her professor, Ms. Quinn. The forty year old woman was surprised to see Kristy show up early. Brushing her black hair to her side, she smiled. "Good morning Kristy. What brings you in so early?"


"I think I discovered a new type of germ!" she said enthusiastically. 


"Oh?" Ms. Quinn exclaimed as Kristy handed over the petri dish. "Let me take a look," she said as she took it. Walking over to her microscope as she held the dish close to her open low-cut blouse that showed off her assets. Placing it under the scope, she peered into the eyepiece and began adjusting the sight. As she took a closer look, she noticed an anomaly in the midst of common germs. It had a humanoid-ish form with a grimy, crusty outward appearance. 


"Woah! This is astounding Kristy!" Kristy beamed at the praise for her accomplishment. "I need to extract that germ and-"


At that moment, the new "germ" was caught by a giant glob and swallowed deep inside. In a mere moment, the germ disintegrated inside the glob. 


"Oh... Damn it. It got destroyed."


"What? It did?"


"Don't worry Kristy. You'll get an A plus. Just a shame we couldn't record the findings more thoroughly."


Trash by aHomester
Author's Notes:

Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Aware, Unaware, Footwear, Feet, Violent, Humiliation, Vore

It was late morning when Cam went to Jessica's house; his girlfriend of two months. She was a very beautiful girl with long dark hair and fair skin. They run track together at college which is how they kicked things off, quickly finding the chemistry between each other. Her mother however has rejected Cam since the beginning. Whenever Jess wasn't looking, her mother would shoot disgusted glares at Cam, visibly showing him of her disapproval. 


"I'm all set," Jessica said, "I just need to use the bathroom real quick."


"All right," Cam replied, "Take your time."


Jessica exited the kitchen, and went to the bathroom on the other side of the house, leaving Cam alone with her mother. Cam nervously looked her way, only to be met by her signature glare. Before he could say anything to try to figure out why she despises him, she burst out.


"You're no good for my daughter!" she sneered as she brushed back her dark hair. She then slammed her hands down on the counter top, almost seemingly trying to present her large breasts loosely clothed in her white tank top. She caught Cam's split second stare at her cleavage. "All the boys she has brought back are no different than you, you pervert!"


"Now wait just a second," Cam tried to interject, only to be cut off again.


"I won't let you defile my sweet daughter. I'm gonna deal with you like I did the others..."


"What?" Cam muttered as he took a step back. 


He watched as she pulled open the top drawer and brought out a ray gun. It took Cam a second to realize what it was: a shrink ray. Before he could even react to get away, she blasted him, and the world before him began to explode in size. He fell back as he quickly shrank down, screaming for Jessica to come rescue him, but by then, his screams wouldn't escape the kitchen. The counters now stretch high in the sky, and the tiled floor was a large, dusty expanse. Then the ground began to quake. From the other side of the countertop island, Jess's mother's titanic body revealed itself. The sneer that was on her face has now become a twisted smile. As her legs barely clothed in a skirt moved towards him, Cam was desperately trying to backpedal away as her massive bare feet peel off the floor and slap back down. Her big toe slammed down in front of him, which was the size of two story house.


"THAT'S BETTER!" she cackled as she bent over to look at the bug at her feet. "NOW, WHAT SHOULD I DO TO THIS ONE?" she asked herself as she rested her hands on her hips. 


"T-This one?" Cam stammered.


"THE LAST ONE TASTED TERRIBLE, AND I ALREADY USED THE TOILET..." Cam's body went numb, Surely she isn't *that* serious, right? "THE FIGHT WITH THE ANTS WAS BORING... OH WHAT TO DO..."


A loud screeching echoing through the air turned the giant woman's attention away from Cam. He could feel thumps getting get stronger with each consecutive one. Jessica must've already finished her business in the bathroom. Looking back down, she aimed the shrink ray at Cam again and fired. Everything once again exploded in size for him. The once two story house sized toe continued to rise and rise until it rivaled the size of most skyscrapers. The ridges of her toes were now large as canyons he could easily get lost in. But even then, looking past her toe, the evil giantess was now tera sized. To her, the bug quaking at her toe was now nothing but a bit of dirt, whose destiny was to be obliviously stepped. 


Quickly she went back to the open drawer and put her shrink ray back in. Just as she closed it, Jessica entered back into the kitchen. She peered around, looking for her boyfriend. Though miles away at this point for him, he began running towards her, screaming and waving his arms. His attempts quickly came to a halt as Jessica's city sized barefoot quickly and effortlessly slammed down in front of him. 


"Where did Cam go?" she asked her mom.


"Oh, I'm not quite sure honey," she lied, "But I think I saw some bikini clad girl show up on one of his texts before he ran out."


"What?!" Jessica burst out.


"I'm sorry honey, but I think he's being unfaithful towards you."


"No, that is bullshit!" she yelled as she grabbed her phone, quickly calling his cell phone.


The microbe at her feet went to grab his phone, expecting her call to go through so he can explain what is going on, however, due to his phone being so diminutive, it cannot receive any proper signals. Jessica's phone goes straight to voicemail.


"This can't be true..." she said as she began to tear up. Her mom hurried over to her daughter. The ground beneath Cam rocked harshly as she made her way as he now found himself between the feet of the two tera sized women.


Grabbing her daughter's arms and looking her in the eyes, "I always had my suspicions. I'm so sorry this keeps happening to you. I always told you boys were always up to no good. Here, sit down, I'll make you your favorite meal," she said as she motioned her daughter to the nearby stool. Though just a couple steps away, Jessica's dangling feet were miles away. Cam didn't give up and began to run towards her. Her feet were once beautiful when Cam was normal sized, but now they were imposing beings of destruction, hovering high above the ground like spaceships. As he ran past massive boulders of dirt or crumbs, he could see some embedded into her soles. It began to slowly dawn on him that he might find himself plastered to her sole, that it might be his destiny. 


Up above, Jessica rested her arms and head on the counter top, reeling from the fact that she was "betrayed" again. All the while her mom hummed quietly to herself as she cooked, imagining what Cam might be going through right now. Is he still alive or did he already get snuffed out under her or her daughter's feet? When she shrank him the second time, he became so tiny that she couldn't even see him anymore. She lightly giggled to herself thinking he might be tiny enough to fit between her toe prints, thus surviving being stepped on. Perhaps afterwards a bug will come around and finish the job. All of thoughts made her wet as she twisted her hips. 


A sudden clatter broke her out of her trance. She turned around and saw her daughter had accidentally knocked over the container of nuts that were sitting on the counter, now scattered all over the floor exactly where she shrank Cam. The wicked smile reappeared on her face. 


"D-Damn it," Jessica sniffled, "I'll sweep it up mom."


Back down on the floor, Cam just escaped certain death as city block sized nuts careened onto the ground all around him. Chunks broke off and flew like shards of debris in a hurricane, with some slamming into Cam. As he slowly got back up, battered and bruised, he saw his titanic girlfriend hop off the stool; her gargantuan feet slamming onto the ground. Cam lost his footing again as she walked away. The pounding only continued as the oblivious giantess grabbed the broom from the corner of the kitchen, quickly making her way back to the mess. She peered down at the scattered nuts all over the floor, unaware her boyfriend is amongst them, smaller than a particle of dust. To Cam, it looked like their eyes met, but it reality, they did not. 


Fear welled back into his body as the broom head flew overhead, landing harshly at the end of the nut field he found himself in. The tall wall of bristles extending out miles and miles each way blocked out of light coming in from the windows. Then the horrid scraping sounds it began to emit as Jessica began sweeping towards her dominated the soundscape. He could only watch in horror as the broom head effortlessly plowed into the giant nuts, collecting them all at its base. It was as if watching a world ending wave of force destroying everything in its path. The rumblings as the nuts tumbled began to take precedent over the scraping as the broom and debris were upon him. Only then did his legs come back to life, in which he turned and tried to run. The shadow cast upon him grew darker it quickly neared. Towering chunks of nuts began soaring past him. He looked back just in time to see the bristles smash into him. Massive poles plowed into Cam, quickly burying him deep into the forest of bristles. He could barely hear his own muffled screams as his girlfriend continued sweeping the floor. In all the chaos, he felt a sticky residue adhere to his skin. He could only imagine what it was. 


For what felt like hours, things settled down. The gut-wrenching G-forces beat Cam's body up bad, furthering the injuries he already sustained. He could barely just see out through the forest of bristles. He saw a plane of blue with a bunch of debris. At the end of it was a massive hand. Cam's tired mind managed to work out what he was seeing was a dustpan. The world began moving again as the broom swept the nuts and other debris onto the dustpan. He could feel his body slipped with each stroke of the broom until he body became free. Cam briefly fell and landed on the center of pan. Lying on his back, he could see Jessica; her eyes cold. Horrid amounts of G-forces crushed Cam into the pan as the woman raised herself back up to full height. Sitting the broom aside, she began making her way to the trash can. 


Despite the earthquake-like conditions, Cam desperately tried to get up. "JESS! I'M DOWN HERE!" he screamed. But all he saw of her was the under side of the chin as she paid no attention to the mess he found himself in. A boulder sized piece of sugar rolled and plowed into Cam, throwing him head over heels. His disorientation only got worse as Jessica reached the trash can and began to tilt the dust pan. Every piece of debris began sliding or rolling as the angle became steeper. Cam's screams fell on deaf ears as he lost his grip and started rapidly sliding down the slope. In no time, he found himself skidding past the edge, finding himself free falling into the darkness of the trash can, along with the rest of the trash. He thrashed and screamed as he continued his descent. A thick, ghastly smell invaded his senses the further he fell. His eyes and throat began to burn, all before he finally landed harshly on moist, half eaten banana. The remainder of the nuts and dirt crashed down all around him like meteors.


---


Some time passed before Cam regained any form of consciousness. Peeling his body from the soggy banana, he looked upward. He could still see sunlight illuminating the kitchen. He assumes he couldn't have been out for too long. Scanning his horizons, all he saw were mountains of trash, leaving him in a deep valley. The absolute size of all the discarded junk made Cam feel smaller than he already was. Plateaus of food, tissues, fuzz balls, papers; everything would take him hours to traverse. A haze of smelly fumes act as fog. The smells emanating in the atmosphere has already destroyed his sense of smell.


Getting to his feet, Cam decided the only thing he could was make his way to the edge, and attempt to climb out before the trash is inevitably emptied. His feet slopped in the wet surface of the banana. As he felt the liquidly texture squish between his toes, he noticed that his own body is completely coated in a sticky grime with the banana sludge being the latest coating. He would vomit if he could still smell. 


Light rumbling could be felt under Cam. The rumbles grew stronger and stronger. Looking up, he saw Jessica standing above the trash can, hovering her hand over its opening. Tilting her hand, shards began to drop from her hand. Cam wanted to scream her name to get her attention, but he could only scream and take cover as the massive shards careened downward. It only lasted a moment as all the shards landed all over the trash can, with one landing directly in front of dust sized man. As the woman walked away, Cam got back to his feet and examined the towering shard. He could see what he thought were bits of paint on it. After a moment, it dawned on him what these shards were: toe nail clippings. He began to feel more insignificant as mere clippings could dwarf tall buildings. This shard alone could have many football fields on it with room for stands. 


Slowly, he began to lose heart. Even if he managed to escape, how could he ever get found? A fucking toe nail clipping almost wiped him out ten-fold. However, he just kept moving. After an hour, he reached the edge of the banana, or rather, the end where the last bite was taken. Peering over the edge, he saw a smooth slope that was carved out by a tooth. Assuming that would be the best route to take, he readied himself to descend before he felt rumblings again. Looking up, he saw the bitch known as Jess's mom. It a fraction of a second, she pursed her lips and spit something out. Cam's eyes widened as the world ending sized wad of gum coated in a thick coat of spit was coming straight at him. Leaping off the edge of the banana, he began sliding down just as the gum slammed right where he was just standing. However, it began to roll down as well. In no time at all, the wad of gum rolled over Cam, submerging him deep in the spit coating in. As the gum came to a stop, the saliva began oozing off the elastic treat. Cam was lucky to have found a small bubble of air entrapped in the spit as only his head was inside it. The rest of his body was held in place by the dense saliva. Claustrophobia was setting in as the spit took its time breaking apart. 


It was nearly an hour before he was free and found himself standing atop of the gum. Like everything else, it was massive. Giant bite marks make up its surface, with each one acting as a deep chasm. He had to make sure he never fell in one, otherwise-


Rumbles started up again. Begrudgingly, he looked up to see Jessica, this time holding a smaller trash can. He recognized it as the one from the bathroom. His heart sank as she overturned it, releasing all its contents. Light began to be drowned out as the mass of garbage dropped down. The last thing he saw before everything went dark again was a bloody tampon slamming right beside the gum he was standing on. The ensuing chaos threw him off his feet, finding himself falling into one of those chasms in the gum. A used tissue overtook the gum, completely surrounding in, encasing Cam in complete darkness as he laid trapped in the ravine. 


Cam just lied there, lifeless. He had given up. There was no escape. He could only hope that Jess's mom faces justice, but who could ever guess that this was his fate? He was lucky to have survived this far, but even if he fought his way out of the gum, he was never ever escaping this trash can. He just closed his eyes, awaiting his demise.


--

---

----

-----

Z------

ZZz-----

ZZZZZZZZ


A loud buzzing noise woke Cam back up. "What is that?" he thought. The sound disappeared, but he could hear something rummaging through the mountains of waste. The rustling became more and more pronounced until its source revealed itself. With his eyes adjusted to the darkness, Cam could just make out what towered before him: a house fly. He felt the blood drain from his face as its legs stood on each end of the ravine; the massive hairy body above him. Its many eyes gazed directly at him as the creature looked puzzled, wondering what he was. It inched closer, acting as if it was smelling Cam. And that's when it happened. 


The fly jutted its large proboscis directly at Cam. It nearly crushed him as the long tube like appendage stopped just short inches away. He screamed as his looked into the large opening as a sucking force began to lift him off the gum.


"NO! NOT LIKE THIS! NOT LIKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS!"


The sounds of the screams diminished the deeper he was pulled in. Inside of the fly's tight stomach, he could only feel pain as the corrosive juices assaulted his body. But his demise wasn't over yet. Outside, rumblings shook the trash can, spooking the flying. It quickly crawled out of the tight space and flew out of the trash can. Flying around haphazardly, Cam bounced around in the fly's stomach as his skin was already beginning to deteriorate. 


"Ugh!" Jess's mom groaned, "Stupid flies."


Grabbing a fly swatter from the cabinet, she started swinging full force. Her first swipe missed completely. The next one barely grazed it, with the air current causing the insect to fly off course. With the slight disorientation, the fly could not evade the third swing. The thick plastic swatter hit the bug dead center, launching it at the wall. The impact nearly killed the fly. After slamming into the wall, it tried its best to soften the landing on the floor below. Crashing down, it continued to flutter its wings. Inside its stomach, Cam is barely clinging onto life. The impact nearly killed him too, but that would have been too merciful, as his skin began peeling off. 


Jessica walked into the kitchen, her sandals clacking on the floor. She witnessed the battle between her mom and the fly, seeing the insect half dead on the floor. With her still cold eyes, she approached the fly, placing her feet on either side of it. She continued to just stare at it as it spun in circles. In her mind, she didn't see a fly, she saw her latest unfaithful boyfriend. Still standing on the other side of the kitchen, her mother could only watch in wonder as she watched her daughter. She knows exactly what is going through her mind as she smiles wickedly. 


Raising her right foot, Jessica hovered her sandal over the dying bug. Slowly, she brought it down until she pinned the fly to the floor. She could just barely hear its buzzing wings desperately trying to take flight. She waited a moment, reveling in the fact she held this creatures fate in her hands before adding pressure. The sole began to squish the fly. Various parts of its body began to crunch as the pressure mounted. Inside the stomach, Cam was nearly gone, as his flesh began melting to the bone. The walls of the stomach began caving in as Jessica's foot lowered. Sandwiched in the organ, Cam's digested body burst as his girlfriend finished stepping down. His remains mixed in with the fly's guts as Jessica twisted her sole, continuing to squish the fly into something unrecognizable.


Pulling her foot away, she examined her mess of bloody guts where the fly used to be. Grabbing a napkin, she wiped up the remains, and threw it into the trash can. Without saying a word, she exited the house to go visit a friend, leaving her mother alone. With the devilish smile on her face, she quickly went to her bed, and put a hand in her panties. Her fantasies pleasured her mind for hours to come.

End Notes:

The First Tale Of Someone Shrinking Another To Get Rid Of Them.


I Hope You Enjoyed!

Big Bully by aHomester
Author's Notes:

A Bitter Relationship Comes To An Unusual End...


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Footwear, Feet, Violent, Vore, Butt

It was some time before the first rounds of college classes began, and Sarah was finishing up some last minute details on her history project. Her presentation was focusing on the architecture of medieval structures. She initially had it 3D printed but has since gone overboard with all the fine details, inside and out. Having to do a few more things in the interior, she had to be shrunken down. However, students are disallowed from being in possession of shrink rays on campus, with the exception of staff. Her history teacher shrunk her down to half an inch so she could continue her work in her medieval castle. The entire structure took up an entire desk, with it being just over a couple feet tall.


Just outside of the classroom, Meghan was passing through. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the magnificent castle. She diverted herself to enter the history class to inspect the structure. Upon closer inspection, she saw the name of whose project this was: Sarah. 


"Ugh... Of course..." she muttered to herself. She and Sarah absolutely revile one another. All through high school it was nothing but drama, and as luck would have it, they both ended up in the same college. That fact only helped fuel their hatred for each other. Sarah managed to get in through academic scholarships, boasting about her smarts, while Meghan got in through athletics with volleyball, boasting of her tall, athletic figure. 


From inside the castle, Sarah heard Meghan's voice. Her heart nearly stopped as she dove for cover. She absolutely did not want Meghan to find her in such a vulnerable state. Carefully peeking out, she saw the giantess of a bitch towering high above her. The smug smile on her face sent a chill down Sarah's spine. 


"Fufufu..." she giggled to herself as she reached for something in her purse. "She must have worked so hard on this," she continued as she pulled her newly bought shrink ray out, "Shame it'll only serve to be my seat."


"Wait.. What?!" Sarah shrieked upon hear Meghan's demonic words. Jumping up onto her feet, she was ready to run out of her castle to plead with the giantess, but it was far too late. From outside the window, the world outside of it expanded exponentially. She stopped dead in her tracks as a cold chill ran down her spine. She didn't have time to digest what had just happened as the ground beneath her shifted harshly, throwing her down onto her stomach, followed by thundering booms that were the laughs emanating from Meghan's mouth.


"Hahahahah!" Meghan laughed as the desk sized castle her most hated person made was reduced down to the size of a penny. Kneeling down to match her eye level with the desk's surface, she closely inspected the tiny structure as she took her finger to poke and prod it.


The castle rumbled around Sarah harshly with each poke, causing weak points to break and collapse. "Meghan, stop!" the tiny girl screamed as she curled up in a fetal position. Suddenly, the chaos stopped. With the eerie silence, Sarah raised her head up slightly to see out the window, and her jaw dropped. Just outside, Meghan had turned around and pulled down her yoga pants, revealing her purple thong resting between two massive ass cheeks. "N..No..." Sarah stammered quietly; her eyes widened. Seeing the giant ass raise up, ready to take a seat, Sarah closed her eyes, awaiting her death. Any previous rumbles were childs play compared to Meghan taking a seat on the desk. Everything quaked violently as the castle was spared from direct contact. Meghan's meaty thighs rippled upon impact, surrounding the tiny castle. A tall wall of purple fabric that housed Meghan's womanhood dwarfed the tiny castle.


Megan leaned back on her hands and swung her legs as she stared at the speck of a building between her legs. "On second thought, that piece of trash Sarah made isn't worthy of being under my ass. Actually, it's much more suited to be crushed under her favorite teacher's ass. It'd be more fitting for Ms. Quinn to destroy the teacher's pet project." Leaping off the desk, she pulled up her yoga pants and turned around. "Ha!" she laughed, noticing she left a faint ass print around the castle. Carefully, she picked up the structure with her fingers, and walked out of the classroom.


Sarah was in full blown panic mode as she was carelessly thrown around the interior of her castle. If she failed to get someone's attention, even if it was Meghan's, she was doomed to be crushed. The instability however was too much for her to make any progress as she held on for dear life as the ground lurched back and forth harshly. Only have several moments did it feel as if she was falling, only to come to an abrupt stop. Her body ached as she lied there, trying to regain some composure. Before she got up, she heard Meghan's booming voice, and what she said filled her with absolute dread.


Having placed the tiny castle on Ms. Quinn's seat wooden seat, Meghan came to a realization. "Hmm... The castle is still a little too big. She'll definitely notice it. I'll have to make it even more pathetically smaller." Pulling out her shrink ray again, she leaned in close. Before she pulled the trigger, she pushed the castle more to the side where Ms. Quinn's ass cheek would sit. Unaware of the tiny girl inside, as she pushed the castle, it threw the tiny girl back deep inside the castle as she desperately tried to escape. 


As Meghan continued to push, she accidentally pulled the trigger of the shrink ray, hitting both herself and the castle. Startled as everything began to grow around her, she lost grip of her shrink ray as she clung onto the seat. She could no longer feel the floor under her feet as she rapidly shrunk in size. "Oh shiiiiiiit!" her diminishing voice yelled out until it became a squeak. In only a moment, Meghan, along with the castle with Sarah inside of it, shrunk down to 1/300th of their previous size, making Meghan only a quarter inch tall, leaving Sarah only at 0.002 of an inch. Both tiny girls were absolutely freaking out. While to Meghan, the seat was as large as two football fields. To the tinier Sarah, it was five miles either direction to even reach the edge of the seat. Everything beyond was hard to be perceived by her eyes. Her nose, however, picked up on an absolutely strong odor. It took a moment for her to realize what is was: Ms. Quinn's ass. The entire surface of the seat has absorbed her essence from all the years she sat here. Even for Meghan it was pretty potent.


The smell was the furthest concern in Meghan's mind. Somewhere on this massive plateau was her shrink ray, and time was of the essence as she could feel slight tremors as foot traffic in the hallway picked up. Some fellow students began to enter the classroom and sat down at their seats. Meghan didn't want to be caught, but that would be an impossibility by now. This wasn't even her first class of the day, so how would she explain her actions? Regardless, she went on for a mad search for her shrink ray. 


Sarah was still petrified at her predicament. Miles away from her, she saw Meghan running around, scanning the ground. It didn't take a genius to figure out that she was looking for her lost shrink ray, the item that started this mess, but the only item to remedy the situation. However, if Meghan did find it, she would only restore her size. Sarah could hardly catch her breath as panic set in, but she still took a step outside of the castle. It was as if she was in an alien world as she looked around. "I.. I can't die like this," she stammered, nearly choking up as she verbally acknowledged how dire the situation was. Setting her eyes back towards the giant bitch that started this mess, she started to run towards her.


After a few moments, an ear shattering clinging cracked through the atmosphere as the first class bell went off. Sarah stopped dead in her tracks as from beyond the desk, Ms. Quinn appeared. The forty-year-old bombshell of a teacher was thirty-five miles tall compared to Sarah, and her giant, round ass hidden behind her tight skirt was going to plow down onto the plateau of a seat. Meghan also stopped, knowing the jig was up. To her, Ms. Quinn was roughly seventeen hundred feet tall. As the true giantess stood next to her seat, both tiny girls could see her up her skirt.


"Okay class, let's get started with your presentations. Kristy, you're up first," she said. Turning towards her chair, her eyes noticed something on her seat. Her glasses were out of date, needing to get her prescription updated, so she couldn't quite clearly see what it was. "Ugh, disgusting bug," she muttered to herself.


However, those words rang loud and clear to Meghan, who was jumping up and down, trying to capture the teacher's attention. Her cries for help turned into cries of terror as Ms. Quinn's hand thumped down beside her like a wall, sweeping towards her.


"Miss Quinn! NOOOOoooooo!" she shouted before the wall of flesh plowed into her. She was pinned between massive palm and the seat, violent rubbing her against the hard surface, with the only relief as she began to fall down to the hard tile floor below. Her continued shrieks of terror came to an abrupt stop as she landed harshly onto the floor, breaking her left arm and several ribs. In a daze, she looked up at the giant woman, getting a full below view of her before a giant object obscured her view. That object was the heel of Ms. Quinn's open-toe pump. "N.. No," she breathed as it descended down on her. She desperately tried to wriggle away, but to no avail. A black column came down and squished both her legs. The wailing of pain coming from Meghan was beyond description as her body writhed violently. Ms. Quinn dragged her heel away from the "bug," effectively ripping off both of Meghan's legs. Only pure, unadultered adrenaline was keeping the dying girl conscious. 


As Ms. Quinn looked down at the dying bug at her heels, Kristy was done setting up her venus fly trap presentation. A smirk came across the teacher's face. Bending down, she plucked up the bloody bug between her fingers. 


"Here Kristy, you might need this to feed to your plant," she said, holding out her hand. 


"Ah, thank you!" she said, holding out her palm, allowing Ms. Quinn to deposit the bug onto her hand. 


Sarah could only look on in horror. Sure, she loathed Meghan, but not to the extent she wanted her to die. And if Ms. Quinn couldn't even recognize Meghan at that size and thought she was a bug, then she truly stood no chance of getting out of this alive. She only could look on as her favorite teacher backed up towards the chair. She knew that it was time for her to be sat on, but she didn't expect to see what happened next. As Ms. Quinn lowered herself, she pulled up on her skirt to reveal her bare-naked ass; commando style. Her jaw dropped as the miles wide ass shadowed over her. The air rumbled the closer the round ass cheek approached like a doomsday-esque meteor. In no time at all, Ms. Quinn's ass cheek was all Sarah could see. With only a second before impact did Sarah let out one last scream before being violently flattened under the bubbly ass, smeared to bits as the giantess adjusted herself. 


Meanwhile, Meghan could hardly comprehend anything. Trapped in the grip of another girl, she could only choke on blood as the presentation went on. As light rained down on her, she found herself pinched in the fingers of the Kristy's other hand. 


"And if you observe," she said, dangling the bug above the maw of the plant, "as soon as the bug makes contact in its mouth..." The moment Meghan's broken body touched the plant, it quickly clamped down, ripping her from Kristy's grasp. She was snuggly trapped in the confines of the fly trap, so much that it clamped down on her open wound, effectively stopping her bleeding. She may not bleed out as fast now, but... "It immediately traps the bug in its mouth and tightens down so it cannot hope to escape. Pretty soon, the digestion will begin as its glands begin producing fluids, enveloping the bug. But the digestion fluids are not super acidic as it takes up to seven days for it to fully digest its meal, in which case it will reopen its mouth, awaiting to trap another bug."


"Very good, Kristy. You may go back to your seat."


Meghan desperately tried to cry out for help, but all that came out was gurgly gasps. The interior of her prison was beginning to become moist, feeling a goopy liquid coat her body, and invading her open wounds. All the while she could hear muffled voiced from outside of the fly trap, her skin began to tingle. She never stopped trying to cry out, even though she was completely drenched in digestive fluids by the end of class. Kristy decided to give her fly trap to Ms. Quinn, who displayed it on her desk. Whether it be good or bad luck, Meghan somehow managed to live for another two days in the maw of the fly trap. She would occasionally lose consciousness, only to be stirred awake as classes resumed in the world around her. Before he closed her eyes for the final time, most of her skin was melted away, happily absorbed by the carnivorous plant. 

End Notes:

Ah, We Meet Again Ms. Quinn and Kristy


Rejoice, Double Shrinking Fans, Rejoice!


Please leave a review and tell me what you thought of this chapter

Baker's Delight by aHomester
Author's Notes:

Temporary Advertisement: I have started a standalone story called Test Subject. If you love nanoscopic content, unaware giantesses, carpet jungles, then please give it a read and a review.


Now back to our regular scheduled programming...

It was a staggeringly busy day at the bakery Martin worked at. Due to some mismanagement with the orders and when they needed to be made, they found themselves deep in rush orders. The kitchens were packed with other bakers, working alongside Martin, who was one of the top bakers. Cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and various other pastries were flying out of the kitchen into the hands of the customers, who were lined up outside. 


"How did this happen again?" Julie asked Martin. Julie was a new hire, a 22-year-old blonde haired woman, fresh out of college working at the bakery part time. She took a liking to Martin, wanting to date someone who was a few years older than she was. And Martin reciprocated her advances, finding it difficult to not check out her slim figure. 


"Your guess is as good as mine," he replied as he wiped the sweat off his forehead with his sleeve, "I'm not very good with computers, but even I could schedule this out more properly."


"Do you think we'll be able to keep up?"


Looking out through the small window that leads to the front area, the long line of boisterous people was intimidating. "I sure hope so..."


"So, maybe after work, we could go back to your apartment and... destress?"


Martin felt his heart skip a beat. Looking towards Julie, he saw her staring right back at him. "Yeah, I think that would do us some good."


Her smile widened. "Then let's get this done."


Several moments went by as the staff furiously baked. Martin glanced at the clock, seeing it was 2pm. "Alright, I need to go the crafting room."


"Roger."


Exiting the kitchen to enter the crafting room, Martin was met with a dozen large cupcakes sitting upon the tables. The bakery was famous for its high-quality goods, but also its most expensive baked goods. In theory, a cupcake made twenty times its normal size, shrunken down to scale packs twenty times the flavor. While it is still large, it is easy to craft / sculpt highly detailed decorations the customers want on them. Martin personally never saw the appeal, or noticed the packed taste, but people with money buy it anyhow. Picking up a tub of thick frosting and a backet full of various sized rubber spatulas, he got to work.


It was back breaking work, being hunched over the giant cupcakes as he worked his magic. These particular cupcakes are for a wedding reception, meant to be taking place close to 9pm. The customer requested to have Roman architecture inspired buildings sat upon the cupcakes. Martin was skilled with sculpting, so it didn't take him long to get the majority of it done on all the cakes. All that was left was to add the finer details. A method often used for times like these was to use a shrink ray. It allowed him or whoever was sculpting to get the finer details set. Granted after the cupcake is shrunk down to size, those details are largely missed, but again, people with money to burn will buy them. 


Going back to the doorway that leads to the kitchen, he peered out, watching the madness unfold as everyone is trying to keep the orders up, as it was already 5pm. By protocol, one must be present when someone shrinks down for safety measures. However, Martin could tell no one could take the time to break away to supervise him. As he contemplated what to do, Julie walked past him.


"What's up?" she asked.


"Ehh, I have the shrink down now to finish, but you're all too busy."


"That's true... I could always come by every now and then to make sure you're okay."


"That'll work. Want to shrink me down?"


"Fufu, I would love to," she cooed, gently rubbing her hand down his chest.


If it wasn't for the work they had to do, that arousal alone between the two would've been enough for on-the-job sex. Slipping back into the crafting room, Martin handed her the shrink ray, set for an inch. "Why so small?" she asked.


"Because I have to add some super fine details at the base," he said as he put on coveralls.  "Shouldn't take me more than fifteen minutes a cake. So just as I finish up, the wedding caterer should be here to pick them up."


"Gotcha." she said as she pulled the trigger. Martin quickly diminished in size at Julie's converse clad feet. Squatting down, she carefully plucked him off the floor. "Say," he smoothly said, licking her lips, "You look absolutely scrumptious."


"We already almost had that scare here before, so let's not joke around."


"Aww..."


"However, you can eat me up tonight after work."


"Ooooo!" she breathed with hearts in her eyes. "Hope you'll be ready then," she said with a wink. Slowly depositing Martin on the first cupcake, she stepped back, watching him immediately start adding the details in the 'marble columns.' "Alright, I'll come through periodically. Good luck."


And with that, she went back into the kitchen, leaving Martin alone to work.


---


It was ten til eight as Martin quickly sculpted the final cupcake. Julie did as promised and came by every now and then. She shrank down the finished cupcakes and sat them in the box. The time limit was close, but Martin felt confident he could have it done before the caterer arrives. Carving out the final bits as he made his way around, he admired his handiwork now that he was done.


"Phew, it's a damn shame come an hour or so from now this'll all be chewed to mush. Least the pay is good."


Feeling the familiar sensation of footsteps vibrate the ground beneath him, he turned back around towards the door to greet Julie once more. However, this time, it wasn't her. It was another newer hire, one who has only been here for a couple days, unaware of what takes place back here. Her name was Phoebe, a petite, shorter girl, with her long black hair tied back in a ponytail. She was carrying boxes all the way past her forehead. 


"Damn it, doesn't she know she's not aloud back here yet?" he breathed to himself. "Oh well, she is cute though. Shame her boyfriend disappeared on her... Hmm?" He watched as she clumsily made her way through the room. Her hips bumped into the table Julie sat the shrink ray on rather harshly, skidding it to the other side. That impact caused her to stumble towards the table he was on. "Oh shit, PHOEBE!" Her black skirt cladded hip bumped into the table with major severity, throwing Martin back onto his ass, underneath part of the sculpture. The impact caused a weak spot above him to give, dropping a large glob of frosting over top of him.


"Shit," Phoebe whispered to herself as she stumbled around. Having finally made it to the other end of the room, she sat down the boxes her was ordered to bring in. "There," she said, dusting her hands off. Turning around, she left the room to get back to her station.


A few moments later, Julie walked back in. She went right to the final cupcake, expecting to see Martin either finishing up or waiting for her. However, she didn't see him whatsoever. He peered all around the cupcake, not seeing any sign of him.


"Martin?" she called out.


From underneath the glob of frosting, he could hear her muffled voice. He tried to scream out, but the frosting was super thick and hard to move. He continued fighting to break free as she continually called out to him.


"Hmm..." she mumbled. Looking back, she noticed the shrink ray wasn't where she left it last. Picking it up and looking at it, she began thinking out loud. "I guess someone already restored his size?" Martin heard this, sending a chill down his spine. He doubled, no, tripled his efforts to break free from his frosty prison. Peering in close again to the cupcake, she continued thinking out loud. "If that's the case, then why not shrink this down afterwards then?"


"Yes, yes!" Martin thought, hearing her. "Keep looking!"


Standing back up to full height with her hand on her hip, she continued pondering. That was until she heard the manager calling back for the wedding cupcakes. "O-Oh, coming right out!" she yelled. Adjusting the shrink ray to reduce an object 20x, she pointed it right at the last remaining cupcake, currently holding Martin hostage. He continued kicking, feeling himself break free. Just as he broke the thick cover off, it was too late as Julie pulled the trigger. 


The familiar sensation of shrinking coursed through his body. Regaining his sight, his heart sank as the massive room was now unrecognizable. But the room paled in comparison to Julie, who was now a titaness. He was now 0.05" tall while she was now a mile and a half tall. Trying to get to his feet to try and catch her attention, he tripped over the mound of frosting he just broke free from. A shadow loomed overhead as her gargantuan hand reached down to pick up the cupcake. The G-forces pushed him harshly into the frosty ground as the entire sugary structure raised into the air. Firmly mashed into place, he couldn't move as Julie sat the cupcake with the rest, closing the lid to trap Martin in the darkness.


From outside the box, he could hear various voices and sounds as Julie carried it and him through the kitchen, out to the front desk. In only a moment, he was handed off to the caterer. 


---


Martin was petrified. Nearly an hour has passed, and he has since broke free from the frosting once again. He knew what danger he faced. He knew how tiny he was. He knew there were realistically two ways out of this mess. Either capture someone's attention, or Julie realizes her mistake and quickly contacts the caterer. His heart rate continued rising as from outside his prison, he heard a growing volume of voices, soon followed by bass-heavy music. He knew the time was coming just as the lid of the box was ripped out. Light flooded in from the various, party lights, partially blinding Martin. Before he could regain his sight, he could tell the surrounding cupcakes around him were being pulled out. Still blurry, the hand reached down and grabbed the one he was on, swiftly placed on a display shelf.


Again, finding himself plastered to the frosty floor from the quick movement, he sat back up to see the scene he was in. He was on the dessert table in the corner of the reception hall as all the wedding guests were coming in to take their seats. The blaring music was amplified by his tiny size, giving him an instant splitting headache. Lights danced around in the dim room as the entire room awaited the wedding party to make their way in. He knew time was running out for option two to transpire. A part of him wanted to get off the cupcake, but he knew if he did, he would never be found. All he could do was wait and pray.


Looking up at the frosty structure he had built, he surmised that if he climbed to the top, it would increase the chances of him being seen. As he began to climb up a column, the wedding party began entering. Taking hold of the thick frosting, he found it difficult, but not impossible to climb. The boisterous cheers and applause filling the room gave Martin motivation, though he wasn't the target of the praise. Before he reached the peak of the structure, the party was already seated at their table, not far off from the dessert table. Time was ticking.


Standing at the tallest point, Martin was ready, his body trembling. He was hoping any second now Julie or anyone else from the bakery would burst through the door to rescue him. His anxiety worsened as the wedding party got back up to grab their food, knowing they soon will be heading his way. Watching from afar at the other end of the food table, the bridesmaids were getting closer and closer. His heart was pounding so loud it almost drowned out the bass heavy music. Step by step, the purple dressed-clad women were nearly in front on him. In the dancing lights, he found it hard to see their faces, but he could at least see their dresses were low cut, revealing a good amount of cleavage. 


The dreaded moment arrived as the first bridesmaid stood in front of the dessert table, towering over the tiny man. He jumped up and down, waving his hands, shouting, "HELP!!! DOWN HERE!!!" Though is was no use. Not only was the music so loud that he couldn't even hear himself, but his coveralls are also completely coated in frosting, effectively camouflaging him. Her massive hand came down, plucking up the cupcake beside him. The quick movements of ginormous objects filled Martin with even more fear, making him fall back down onto his ass. One by one the bridesmaids picked up cupcakes around him, until the fateful hand picked up the one he was on. 


The thrust upward sunk him back into the frosting, disorienting him as the woman sat him on her plate of food. Being the final food item to grab, she went back to the table with the rest of the women. Time was rapidly running out for Martin as he desperately broke free from the thick frosting once again. It was now or never. He looked up at the titaness who either would be his savior or devourer, a brunette woman in her early forties with long, wild hair. Her smile stretched wide with her full lips as she loudly spoke and laughed, adding to the decibels destroying Martin's sense of hearing. Her whole demeanor showed she was normally the life of the party as her giant breasts wobbled within her dress, along with the scent of alcohol wafting from her mouth. 


Martin helplessly tried to get her attention, jumping up and down, waving him arms. But in the dimly lit room with dancing lights, and the loud music, no one would be able to see or hear him. His cries came to a halt as her hand grabbed the cupcake, throwing him back down. Raising it up to her face, she marveled at the craftsmanship of the topping decoration. He desperately waved his arms again, hoping in vain that she notices him. But her gaze shifted away from him as she loudly spoke to one of her fellow bridesmaids. He couldn't understand what she was saying as his ears were surely bleeding by now. Then what he feared the most happened. 


Positioning the cupcake in front of her waiting maw, Martin got a good look at her massive mouth, stretching over four hundred feet wide. Her red painted lips parted, revealing her pearly white teeth and the darkness that lurks behind them. The strong wave of alcohol hit Martin as it escaped her mouth, instantly adding to his headache. Her immensely large pink tongue slithered out, licking her lips as her taste buds anticipated the sugary goodness, opting to go for desserts first. Soon, her gaping maw was all he could see as she brought the cupcake to her mouth. The escaping hot, humid air coated him in a thin layer of moisture, scented in alcohol of course. 


Martin was frozen in fear, unable to let out a scream the closer he got to her mouth. Hopes of Julie bursting in to save him was out the door now. Even if she was just outside, ready to charge inside, he would already be eaten, awaiting digestion in this woman's stomach. A wall of white crashed down in front of him, easily slicing through the cake as the woman took a bite. The shadow he found himself under grew darker as her moist upper lip slammed on top of him. The intense heat and wetness from her lip partially melted the frosting and adhering to it. He could feel himself being pulled along off the cupcake as the woman finished her bite, finding himself stuck to her inner lip. 


Martin has a front row seat to witness what happens to food as its being chewed to mush. Though he couldn't see, he sure could hear and feel each mastication as her building sized teeth mashed the cake, deforming it all to a wet mush as her saliva saturated it. Her tongue squished the frosted covered cupcake all over her mouth, squelching with each movement. Soon, the massive beast began rounding up the entire mess of mushy cake towards the back of her throat. The wet sound of her gulp made his heart stop as the mass of food disappeared down her gullet. 


Light flooded back as the woman went for another bite of the cupcake. As she bit down, he was plastered again between her lip and a frosty ground. As she pulled away, Martin was no longer stuck to her lip, finding himself back on the cake. Rather than setting the cupcake back down as she ate, she kept it close to her lips. The diminutive sized man watched as her lips contorted with each chewing motion, as a lustful moan escaped between them. Tilting her head back as to show her neck to Martin, she swallowed, leaving him to watch the lump disappear as it traveled down her throat. 


Standing on all fours at the edge of cupcake, the edge made the woman's teeth, he peered down, watching boulder sized crumbs break away, falling down between the massive canyon between her breasts. He had a choice to make. He could either wait here and hope Julie crashes the party, stopping this woman from eating him, or jump down on her gigantic boobs and try to get her attention later. And if he was to ultimately lose his life whichever route he chose, would he rather be eaten, or be squished between mountainous breasts?


As he pondered, his decision was set in stone as the cupcake once again lurched forward towards the gaping maw, leaving Martin unable to lunge forward to plummet down to her chest. There were no more bites to take from the cupcake. Her lip, her teeth passed overhead as she pushed the rest of the cake into her mouth. As the flow of light was cut off as the giantess closed her lips, her tongue pushed up, mashing Martin against the roof of her mouth. Saliva quickly coated him along with extra moist frosting. He was tossed in the mess of mush as the woman savored the delectable cake. In the darkness, he couldn't see what was going on around him, though he knew what was going on. Her molars brushed passed him, nearly pulling him in between her teeth. 


As her molar pulled back down, he subsequently dropped down directly in the middle of her molar, resting on masticated cake. More cake was pushed between her teeth by her monstrous tongue, burying Martin. Intense pressure could be felt as she bit back down. The cupcake fell apart, crumbling away from her teeth. Her molars collided, yet somehow Martin didn't burst. He was partially buried in compressed frosting lodged in her tooth. Another volley hot, moist cake dropped down for another bite. Then another. And another.


Martin was at his limit, though by now he resigned himself to his fate. He was unsure what would happen, whether he ultimately gets chewed up, or smothered in food. Though neither of those two options will come to fruition as she sucked on some on the frosty mush from her bites, he and a glob of cake dislodged from her molar, joining the rest of the masticated food. 


Martin was beginning to wish that she chewed him to bits as that would have been a faster death. Her tongue began preparing the mass of food, scooping up every bit and gathering it on the back of her mouth. For a moment, he saw a glimmer of light piercing through her lips, then in an instant, he was violently pulled down her gullet as the woman swallowed him alive.


Down and down he went as he traveled the length of her esophagus. The sound of her heartbeat was loud and clear as he got closer to her stomach. Feeling added pressure as he entered through the sphincter of her stomach, he free fell down onto a mass of floating mush. The heat, the stench, the lack of oxygen was too hard to bear. In the sea of stomach acid and alcohol, the cupcake was unable to resist the acidity. 


Martin's heart was beating faster the closer he got to death. From deep inside of her, he could still hear and feel the bass from the music. The laughing and indistinguishable speaking rumbled and echoed throughout. Outside of her stomach was a party of celebration and a new start to some strange couple's lives, as he rested upon a sea of acid, awaiting his fate. Though he was not in direct contact with the stomach acid, he could feel his skin begin to burn. He was hoping the lack of air would knock him out before he could feel the pain of his skin melting off from his bones. 


Up above, he heard more moist noises, unaware the woman began to eat something else. The sounds continued, growing in intensity, until ultimately, he heard it squelch through the stomach's sphincter, dropping a load of chewed food directly on top of Martin, submerging the island of mush he was on. Trapped deep under the sea of acid, the intensity of which it burned increased dramatically. He couldn't hold back screaming as acid began filling his mouth, as his eyes melted. Patches of his skin broke off before his consciousness ultimately faded.


---


Julie sat in silence in the crafting room. Her heart was hardly beating as she came to grips to what possibly happened to Martin. She never saw him on the cupcake, nor saw him anywhere else in the bakery. His phone was still in his locker, which means he never left, at least, under his own power. She knew he had to have been still on that last cupcake, shrunken down a second time to an extremely small size. A man smaller than a bug, stuck to a large cake. A man so small that no person could see him as they went to eat it. As he thoughts continued, her heart rate came back. The entire scenario was beginning to make her feel aroused. The mere thought of someone being eaten alive by an oblivious person awakened a fetish she didn't know she had. Though she felt guilty to what happened to Martin, it couldn't stop her from rubbing her moist vaginal lips through her work pants. 


End Notes:

Please leave a review if you liked this chapter!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11717