Shrunken Inside an Unaware Teenage Girl by Unknown893
Summary:

To many, Mrs. Pennington is just your average high school health teacher. Deep down through, she’s got much bigger plans. 


Her class is currently learning about reproduction, and she plans to take her first period class (her favorite) on a special field trip. Not to somewhere, but inside someONE.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Mouth Play, Scat, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 37412 Read: 134933 Published: April 05 2022 Updated: April 21 2024
Story Notes:

This is the first story I’ve ever written here on Giantessword! I’ve always loved reading about on here and thought that after so much time of enjoying other people’s work, I should add my own! As such, this is the first chapter of my first story! I'm really excited to get started! Feedback would be greatly appreciated! I hope you all enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 - The beginning by Unknown893

2. Chapter 2 - Ladies and Gentlemen, Her by Unknown893

3. Chapter 3 - Size change: reduce by Unknown893

4. Chapter 4 - A plump paradise by Unknown893

5. Chapter 5 - Hot and bothered by Unknown893

6. Chapter 6 - Boobs ahoy! by Unknown893

7. Chapter 7 - Invading Amelia's inner workings by Unknown893

8. Chapter 8 - Can you STOMACH it? by Unknown893

9. Chapter 9 - Tickling the girl’s beast by Unknown893

10. Chapter 10 - Camp nethers by Unknown893

11. Chapter 11 - Amelia’s anal defenses by Unknown893

12. Chapter 12 - Return of the Pussy by Unknown893

13. Chapter 13 - Besties forever by Unknown893

14. Chapter 14 - Sleeping beauty by Unknown893

15. Chapter 15 - Revenge of the anus by Unknown893

16. Chapter 16 - Clitoris climbing by Unknown893

Chapter 1 - The beginning by Unknown893
Author's Notes:

Hope you all enjoy!

It was a warm spring morning. The early sunrise kissed the ground and blessed it with it’s warmth. The rays of light penetrated through the emerging leaves that spring gifts. The smooth pavement of the sidewalk below was disturbed by an oncoming tremor.

CLICK CLICK CLICK

The tremor turned out instead to be a young woman in her mid thirties. Her name was Mrs. Pennington and she was the health teacher at Johnstown high school. Learning about the wonder of health and how it affects all of us has always been something that’s truly fascinated her. As a result, she took up a job at the local high school where she’d been working for five years now. To anyone else, it was just an ordinary spring morning and Mrs. Johnston was making her daily commute (she lived just three blocks away from the school).

Secretly though, the health teacher had other plans. She happened to be married to an brilliant scientist named Tim who was on a top notch team that was currently developing one of the worlds greatest inventions. A submarine that could shrink to microscopic size! The project was kept a major secret by the U.S. Government, the info was known only to those on the project and top government officials. However Tim accidentally spilled the beans while drunk during a date with his wife.

Mrs. Pennington immediately became interested. It wasn’t just health she was fascinated by, it was the human body itself, namely the reproductive system. Such a secret sensitive area of our bodies that has the ability to create living life itself! “We all have it but none of us have truly experienced it”, she’d think. As soon as she heard about this, she felt a huge urge to steal the submarine and explore one of the most hottest, and most irresistible person she could find. Of course she couldn’t just go ahead and do that so she created a plan to get the submarine.

She eventually struck up a deal with her husband. She could borrow the submarine and use it as much as she pleased for one whole week in exchange for him being allowed to have as much sex as he wanted with her once she was done. A solid deal that was agreed to by both. The next night, Tim stayed at the lab after his colleagues had left and snuck the sub out of the lab via his pocket. He did this successfully and handed it to his wife. Now her plan was in action.

As Mrs. Pennington approached the school campus she went over her plan. Today in her first period class she would announce her plan of a special field trip. It was for her and her class to shrink down to microscopic size and take the submarine into the reproductive system into one of the girls of the school not in their class. Of course, such a plan would absolutely not be approved by the school administration itself. If they found out that a grown adult and over twenty teenagers ventured into the most private areas of an innocent minor, the punishments would be severe. So a plan had to be hatched.

One week ago, Mrs. Pennington approached the school principal with her proposal. It would be to take her first period class on a week long trip to the largest museum dedicated to human health. They’d stay in a hotel and would learn about a different section of the body each day. The principal immediately approved and the plan went as followed.

Returning to the present, Mrs. Pennington was content with her plan but she still asked herself one remaining question. Which girl’s reproductive system was she going to sneak into and explore???

Mrs. Pennington had just asked herself that question as she arrived at the teacher’s entrance. As her hand touched the cold metal surface of the door handle, a breeze blew to the east, causing her to turn to her right. There, she saw the students of Johnstown high school enter into the building. Hundreds of them filed in, many of them still feeling the aches of exhaustion lingering inside of them. 

Mrs. Pennington studied them. She needed to find one who truly fit her standards. She wouldn’t have to wait long………

Chapter 2 - Ladies and Gentlemen, Her by Unknown893
Author's Notes:

This chapter is a little more on the story side but do not worry! The hot giantess stuff is coming very soon! 


Anyways, I hope you all enjoy! More to come very soon!

Chapter 2 - Her

Her name was Amelia Kenter. She was a senior at Johnston High School and was beyond ready to move on. She had a bright future ahead of her, just last week she was accepted into her favorite university and eagerly accepted. Indeed, Amelia was in a very good spot in her life.

Physically, Amelia was gorgeous. Stunning chestnut brown hair the flowers down her head like a waterfall. Beautiful blue eyes that looked like an ocean of the most purest of water. She had cute little dimples that dotted her face and had no pimples or acne. Her lips were a plump rosy pink that were prefect for kissing. All in all, Amelia had an extremely hot face that could attract anyone.

That’s not all though. She had a perfect body as well. Her breasts were something to behold. Amelia had beautiful plump D cup breasts that fit snugly fit into her bra. They could be seen through anyone piece of clothing and were attractive as hell. They were eye candy and were irresistible to look at.

Amelia had a fit stomach as well. Below that lay her gorgeous ass. Amelia had a very nice butt. It was round and shapely and popped out of whatever clothing she wore. She had very attractive and sexy legs as well, and running right below them were her cute feet! Ten plump toes laid protected by her shoes.

Amelia was a very attractive young woman and she was also extremely kind and outgoing. While she usually kept to her friends, she would never hesitate to help anyone. It was in her nature and she was well liked by anyone who knew of her. She was a star student through and through.

Back to the present, Mrs. Pennington’s eye happened to be caught on Amelia. The gorgeous young woman was walking into the high school. Currently she was wearing a long sleeved gray shirt where her boobs poked out and wore black leggings that hugged her ass nicely. She was currently walking talking with a group of her friends, enjoying the sunshine and smiling…. oh that smile. It was pure beauty.

Immediately Mrs. Pennington knew that Amelia was the one she wanted to explore. She could shrink the class down and explore her body. Primarily her reproductive system but now looking at her, she saw more potential.

“Damn, Mrs. Pennington thought, she’s definitely one to look at. Just shrinking down and exploring that young bitches virgin pussy, my God it would be so….”

“Wait no. I can’t go that far. I’m a teacher after all and Amelia’s a good student! That’s why she’s absolutely perfect to explore” she laughed in her head.

Now the plan was set. Mrs. Pennington headed into her first period class where she would explain the information of the field trip to her class. The class would have two weeks to prepare for the trip, pack their things, get ready, etc. To the school and to everyone else, they were going to a museum. To Mrs. Pennington and her students, they’d be exploring Amelia Kenter’s body.

At 8 am, after Mrs. Pennington finished explaining the entire plan, she asked if any of the class had any questions. Immediately a huge number of hands went up. Inside, Mrs. Pennington shuddered, she knew she had a lot to explain.

“Yes Dave?” She asked. Dave was one of the most gifted students in the class. He was very bright, very kind, and extremely excited about learning.

“Ma’am, what will we accomplish from this trip?” Dave asked.

“Good an easy one” she thought.

“Well Dave, you’ve always seen videos and read books about the human body right? But you haven’t ever gotten to fully and truly experience it by being INSIDE the body! This has never been done before in the history of ever! It’s gonna be so much fun. Who’s next?”

“Yes Katie?” Katie was a very quiet and shy girl, she was a bookworm and usually always kept to herself.

“Mrs. Pennington, how is this even possible?”

“My husband is a scientist and has been working with a team of very experienced scientists to develop shrinking technology. It’s quite new but it’s revolutionary!”

Another hand shot up.

“Jim?” Jim was a bit of a slacker. He was a nice kid but it wasn’t uncommon that he’s skip an assignment or be late to class. His grades weren’t the best either but he meant well. Secretly though, he loved porn.

“Yeah how is it legal to literally shrink inside of another person without their knowledge, isn’t that like rape of something?”

Immediately the class went silent. This was quite the question indeed. But Mrs. Pennington managed to get her hands on the only shrink ray in existence. Surely she could handle this. 

“Now Jim, I can assure you that the administration and I have worked this out. Everything is legal and safe. That I can promise you” that whole statement though, was nothing but a false lie.

“Next? Yes Ashley?” Ashley was a popular girl. She was extremely pretty but also kind of sassy and wouldn’t hesitate to be blunt with anyone. Her family was quite rich and very prestigious.

“Who’s body again are we going to be exploring?”

“That’s a secret! I want to surprise you all!”

The rest of the class was spent on Mrs. Pennington answering questions and explaining the process more. While some seemed hesitant at first, she had managed to get all of them on bored by the time the bell rang signaling the end of first period. 

Mrs. Pennington was extremely relieved. She managed to advance further in her plan! Her excitement was building by the day!

Two weeks went by and the day of the field trip approached. With a full heart and an excited mind, Mrs. Pennington was ready for an exciting journey of fun and learning! Before she left the house her husband had one thing left to give her.

“Hey beautiful, just one last thing before you leave”

“What is it dear”

“I forgot to give you the shrink ray needed to shrink and grow yourself and the students. Here it is.”

Mr. Pennington handed his wife a light white gun. The holster was smooth to grip and the ray itself was quite sharp.

“All you have to do sweetie, is press this button on top to select who you’d like to shrink, then press the trigger to shrink” it’s quite simple and runs on special batteries that I’ve packed in your bag just in case of emergency. You should be good to go.”

“Thank you so much honey. I promise to be careful. I love you more than anything.”

“I love you too sweetheart, more than you could ever know”

They kissed on the lips and parted ways. Mrs. Pennington eventually arrived at the school and as she approached the door, saw Amelia out of the corner of her eye. The beautiful young woman looked extremely attractive. Her chestnut brown hair flowed down her head and shoulders. She was wearing a pink t-shirt that showed off her boobs and wore black gym short shorts that hugged her ass nicely. She looked so happy and excited, having no idea at all that her vagina was about to be explored by thirty some high school students. The thought of that was beyond hot to Mrs. Pennington. She was more than ready to get started and explore this hot young bitch.

“She’s got no idea”, Mrs. Pennington giggled to herself.

Click clack, click, clack, the sound of her heels stomping into the tiled floors made. Eventually, she arrived at the door to her classroom. Peeking through the small window on the door she saw that it was fully packed. Everyone had their bags and belongings with them, ready for an adventure of a lifetime. With a deep breath, Mrs. Pennington entered into the classroom.

“Good morning class!”

**To be continued**

Chapter 3 - Size change: reduce by Unknown893
Author's Notes:
Now FINALLY Mrs. Pennigton and her students shrink and the journey begins!
The class began to quiet down. Dave finished studying notes for his history quiz on the Spanish American War, Jim arrived on time and sat down in anticipation, Katie finished reading chapter five on To Kill a Mocking Bird, and Ashley just got done snapchatting her friends. All of them directed their attention to the front of the classroom, where Mrs. Pennington arrived to say a few important details before they shrunk down and began their exploration.

“Good morning class, as you all know today is the day where we begin our exploration. Now I know that you’re all extremely excited and so am I! But before we leave I need to remind you all of something. While we are going to have fun, we are also doing this to learn about the human body. So please just keep that in mind throughout the trip” Mrs. Pennington said.

A few of the classmates mumbled a few things and some light chatter commenced. Twenty minutes went by as Mrs. Pennington explained all the rules and guidelines. It was pretty boring until one moment where Mrs. Pennington caught their attention with an extremely important tool.

“Now class, remember as I said that we would be traveling using a submarine, well here it is!”

Reaching down into her left coat pocket, Pennington pulled out her extremely microscopic submarine. The tiny sub barely fit between her index finger and thumb where it was held at!”


“Well where is it?” Jim asked, which prompted a few snickers.

“You can’t see it because of it’s size, but you’re about to” she said as she walked over to the center of the classroom and placed the nearly unseeable sub in the middle of the floor.

Then, a few seconds later, Mrs. Pennington reached into her pocket and pulled out the shrink ray. Obviously this put quite the shock and scare into many in the classroom. A few people gasped, some got up, others looked around frantically, but all of them, for some reason, did not think to run away. Instead, Pennington was able to scan them quickly. Then with a deep breath she pulled the trigger to shrink her class down to approximately 0.5 millimeters tall. Immediately as she pulled it, all of her students vanished. 

“……they’ve really shrunk…… I guess it’s my turn”

Slowly Mrs. Pennington aimed the shrink ray at herself and…. with a grimace, sigh, and one last look at the real, normal sized world….. she pulled the trigger.


WHOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHH


AAAHGGGAGAGSHAGSGAGGGGAH!!!!


Mass chaos was in place!!! The now 0.5 millimeters tall classmates were now smaller than the size of a booger! They were in a completely new environment that no person has ever experienced! The floor now stretched for thousands of miles, farther than eye can see! The tiled floor was littered with unseeable junk that had never been even possible to notice with the regular human eye. Lint, dandruff, pencil sharpenings, dead skin cells, and dead microscopic incests were now normal size to everyone in the classroom!

The legs of the desk were no longer shorter than the classmates, rather now they stretched up for miles and miles on end deep into the heavens of the sky! Far far above they could see the tinted gray “sky” that was the ceiling of their classroom. Everything was absolutely ginormous and beyond huge! It was completely incomprehensible to anyone. Sure the students knew they were going to be shrunken but as mentioned before, literally NOBODY on earth had ever been at such a small height before! You’d be scare shitless too!

You can imagine the scene below. Absolutely chaos! The most blood haunting screams possible as far as the ear can hear.


“AAHAHAHH WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS”” Ashley SCREECHES at the top of her lungs. WHERE IS MY LIFE!!?!?! Her makeup is completely ruined due to her crying literal lakes of tears from her own fear. Nearby, Kate and Jim are running around, bumping into each other, having no idea where they’re going. HELP US PLEASE!!!??$?! Jim screeches at the top of his lungs! It really is ABSOLUTE CHAOS. Dave meanwhile isn’t screaming but rather he’s completely petrified. Staring straight ahead not being able to comprehend at all with what is going on. He’s just pure shell shocked. A growing dread and pain fills his head like a virus. He can’t think straight. Holy hell he feels like absolutely shi….ieyeieyeieue

wHaT tHe aBsOulEtE fUcK?:!?


Mrs. Pennington meanwhile just awoke from a very small second long nap of which the process of shrinking took place. She woke up to find herself among a huge sea of cold hard floor tiles. Unlike her students, Pennington was quiet and reserved. She’s been shrunken before with her husband to get used to such a small size. She is of course, deeply startled by this whole thing but soon comes to terms with it. She realizes how exciting it is. What was thought to be completely impossible is now a literal reality that SHE is experiencing. 

“It….. actually happened……….holy shit”

Pennington’s fear calmed down as she became quickly alert due to some immense screaming and mass chaos. The entire class was completely unhinged and unwell. As Mrs. Pennington looked around to see her distressed students, she had a bit of a regret type of feeling in her gut. Seeing all of her students panicked and in such a state of fear did surprise her. “Was this really all worth it?” She thought to herself….
“Yes, of course it was! I’ve always wanted to do this and now I am. But….. just how on earth am I gonna uh… get their attention. Wait, I know!!!”

Mrs. Pennington’s mouth filled up with air as the thirty something year old teacher sucked in to make an EXTREMELY sharp and loud whistle that would surely get the class’s attention.

Sure enough, it did! The students heard it and all calmed down at seeing their teacher, the one who had shrunken them down to this size in the first place.

“Mrs. Pennington where are we???” Katie asked.

“Katie, we are all currently still in the classroom, but now, we are only a half a millimeter tall! We’ve shrunken down for the special field trip!”

“So…. that submarine that were supposed to be traveling in. Where exactly is it” Ashley asked.

“Look behind you”

Immediately the class looked behind them and saw, to their amazement, an extremely fancy looking submarine. What was once only a millimeter in height could now be clean very clearly. The submarine was a beautiful crystal white color with a smooth surface. It had a metal entrance that opened and closed via a green button on it’s right side. The submarine also had two sets of very long and wide windows that wrapped around all sides except for the very back. The purpose of these of course was for viewers in the sub to see whatever it was they were looking at, at such a small height. A pair of two large headlights sat at the front of the sub along with multiple lights that dotted the sides of it. This submarine was truly one of a kind.

After many oohs and ahhs and comments, Mrs. Pennington finally interrupted.

“Alright class, let’s begin boarding the submarine. It’s first come first serve for seating so off you go now!”

The interior of the submarine looked quite nice as well. A gorgeous white color illuminated it along with switchable lights dotted throughout it. There were four rows of ten seats each of them with easy to fasten seat belts. These seats faced out in the direction of the window and could be adjusted to move closer or farther away from their locations. A water dispenser was present at the back along with food enough to last for about seven months for one person, although for thirty students, it would only last for about a week.

The students filed into the submarine taking much time to look around and study it. This was new to everyone so much time was taken to explore.

Dave approached one of the seats, marveling at it’s sheer comfort. “Mrs. Pennington I must say that the people who developed this really outdid themselves” he said.

“I’d agree Dave, this is the first of it’s kind so it’s all new and original” she replied back.

“Alright now class, I know we’re all extremely excited and I hope you’ve had enough time to marvel at this gorgeous submarine, but now it’s time for you to find your seats. We’re about to begin our journey!”

The students obeyed and found their seats. Interesting for them, Dave, Jim, Katie, and Ashley found seats all right next to each other.

“Dude this is gonna be so fucking cool” Jim said over to Dave.

“Yes this whole thing is quite surreal” Dave said back.

At the front of the submarine, Mrs. Pennington sat in the drivers seat, right in front of the control and steering wheel. She turned on the sub with it’s key and began levitating it up. Immediately a dense but soft rumble was heard throughout the sub. The students could feel it beneath their feet. It startled many of them but more than anything it also excited them. Their journey was finally beginning!

Mr. Pennington had taught his wife about how to fly the submarine and had shrunken with her a few times to train her on it. She had a good deal of experience and knowledge on what to do. The anticipation was eating at her like crazy. She was so beyond ready!

She then pressed a button that turned on the sub’s PA to give an announcement.

“Welcome to the submarine, class. As you can see we are currently flying up” The students then looked below them. The ground was flying away from them! They could now see at the level that their original height was but at this stage, everything looked as if they were over a hundred stories above! They could just barely see where they once were. Their attention was then drawn back to Mrs. Pennington who continued.

“Now I’m sure many of you were curious on who exactly we will be exploring. Well, I’m pleased to let you know that we are about to fly to Mr. Erickson’s English class to explore one of his students: Amelia Kenter!”

An audible gasp could be heard. Mumbling and chatted began throughout the class. Some of them knew Amelia, but others did not. Dave and Katie happened not to know her, but Jim and Ashley did. Jim had a huge crush on Amelia. He thought she was the absolute definition of perfection. They’d talk a few time and they even worked together on a history project two
months ago. Now though, he was about to get closer to her than he’d possibly imagined! He was extremely pumped!

Ashley on the other hand was a much different story. She did not like Amelia and was jealous of her. Amelia was extremely smart and successful and that made Ashley jealous. As much as she hates to admit it, Ashley would occasionally admit to herself that Amelia was beautiful, but that also made her jealous and angry of her. Ashley would keep her rage quiet for the most part…. but…. not all the time. One day last year she tripped Amelia in the hall, causing her to fall and drop all her books. Immediately people rushed to her aid. Ashley though, slipped through the corners unnoticed. She wasn’t happy at all about this. “Fuck, I’m really about the explore this bimbo’s pussy” she thought to herself.

Thoughts and comments continued to drag on throughout the class as Mrs. Pennington flew the submarine throughout the school. As she did the bell rang, signaling the end of first period. To everyone else Mrs. Pennington was on a field trip with her class to a museum. All them though where fully unaware that she and her class were right under their noses! Eventually she found and reached the English class where Amelia was currently sitting in.


Meanwhile, at normal height….


Amelia Kenter had just arrived at her second period English class. Many of her fellow classmates were sitting at their desks, talking with others or doing a little work. Some of them looked up to greet Amelia to which she’d always respond with kindness and a gorgeous smile. She then reached her desk and took off her backpack, setting it down next to her desk and adjusted her cute pink shirt where her boobs looked out through the fabric. She then sat down, her ass hitting the plastic of the chair. Adjusting her black gym short shorts that hugged her cute shapely butt, she got herself comfortable and ready for class.

“That English paper is really killing me! I’m hoping
to have it done by the end of today so I can get it over with!” Amelia thought to herself. She was a very smart girl but for some reason, the current assignment was just a bit too stressful. But it’s nothing she can’t handle of course.

“Hey bitch!” a voice called out.

“Hi Ella!” Amelia called back.

Ella was Amelia’s best friend. They’d been friends since kindergarten and were very very close. They’d have multiple sleepovers, would hang out together, and would share their secrets with one another all the time. Ella loved Amelia and Amelia loves her back. In terms of appearance, Ella was really cute. In contrast to Amelia’s chestnut brown hair, Ella had silky black hair. She had fair pale skin as well. Her eyes were a bright green that looked like a gorgeous valley. Like Amelia, she let her black hair flow back. It was beyond beautiful. She currently wore a short sleeved black shirt with the logo of the Johnstown high school swimming team on it, which she was a part of. Her boobs were nice but not as big and as juicy as Amelia’s. Underneath though, she wore extremely cute black leggings. Like Amelia, Ella had a very plump ass and that showed perfectly through her leggings which hugged her posterior prefectly. She was a cute girl all together.

“How’s everyone going” Ella said as she sat down on the seat next to Amelia. Her plump ass jiggling as it impacted the surface of the chair.

“Oh you know, another day” Amelia responded.

“This English paper is really coming along! I’ve never been much of a fan for this class but.. I’m really liking it now!”

“Really, it’s kiLLLiinnggg ME!” Amelia whined. “I don’t know why but I just can’t seem to figure it out. And I just got accepted into my dream college, if they find out I fai—

“Bitch!” Ella giggled “Calm yourself! It’s okay! I know you’ll get this done, hell you have before! You and your cute little brain!” Ella lightly booped Amelia on the nose.

“Hey stop that!” Amelia said in a joking toned giggling through her words. “Ellllaaa my bae, I gotta get this off my chest, and I’ve been holding this in but.. I’m….. saving myself for someone… special.” Amelia said.

“You better tell me who after we’re done here in class!” Ella said, giggling right after.

“I will! Don’t forget it” Amelia said through a smile. Their conversation was stopped by Mr. Erickson who just arrived to begin his lesson.

“Good morning everyone. Hope everyone’s been having a good morning so far.” He droned on a little longer. Amelia’s train of thought began to venture elsewhere. “Okay, cool, but let’s get on with the lesson please” she thought in her head. Her cute plump toes wiggling in anticipation. 

Finally though, Erickson began. “Alright with that all said let’s continue where we left off at. Chapter eight where…”

Amelia began to focus. Following along with what the teacher said. She wiggled her ass a little in her seat, feeling her plump jello butt move around. She followed along, writing notes as the teacher continued. “Man I hope I can get this down” She thought.

Unaware to everyone in the classroom though, a microscopic sized submarine was flying through the the room, speeding along, heading directly for Amelia. Amelia herself was completely unaware that thirty students (some of them she never met) and one teacher were about to explore her most private area, 

Her vagina.

**To be continued**
End Notes:
Thank you all so much for your feedback! I really hope you all enjoyed! The next chapter will be very interesting! There's more to come so please stay tuned!
Chapter 4 - A plump paradise by Unknown893
Author's Notes:
Giantess content! Our small friends begin their adventure on the giant unaware Amelia! 
Jim and Dave were absolutely amazed! As the submarine zoomed through the classroom they saw it all! Humongous students, sitting at desks the sizes of mountains. They saw literal friends of theirs paying attention to the lesson completely unaware and oblivious to the tiny little sub. 

“Hey that’s Mikayla!” Dave said as he pointed to a ginormous beast of a woman. She was wearing a green and white stripped shirt and denim blue jeans. He was absolutely amazed by her size. Just yesterday he had helped her with her geometry homework, now here she was absolutely enormous!

“You better look ahead dude, we’re approaching Amelia!” Jim said to him. Indeed they were.

At that very second, Mrs. Pennington turned on the PA and made an announcement. “Class if you look ahead you can see our host who we’ll be visiting. Amelia Kenter.” Look ahead class and you’ll see her! Many in the class did just that and their eyes were met with quite a sight.

Right in front of them was giantess Amelia! The beautiful 17 year old girl was sitting right in front of them! At this height Amelia was a gorgeous goddess. Her chestnut brown hair flowed down her head ending about four inches below her neck, although to the class it looked more like four miles! They all oohed and ahhed at Amelia’s ravishing face. She looked so concentrated on her work. Her elegant ocean blue eyes concentrated on the paper, her cute little nose slightly twitching right below, and her lips. Oh her divine pink lips looked beyond perfect. The students were amazed.

Less so was Ashley who, as the sub was moving towards Amelia, looked to Amelia’s chest and saw her big busty boobs. “Bitch has got a rack” she thought. Looking closely though, she swore she could see Amelia’s nipples through the fabric. But maybe it was just her imagination. She thought nothing of it.

Then submarine dropped a little, on level with the chair that Amelia was sitting in. The classes attention then turned to what was in front and behind them. Amelia legs and waist. Suddenly the sky darkened as they ventured underneath the desk that Amelia was sitting at. Suddenly her face and upper body were no longer visible, rather they saw her lower body, and while it was more darker than earlier, they still could see just fine.

As the sub ventured through, on either sides of them they could see Amelia’s ginormous big plump thighs. Jim was aroused just by the sight of them. In his pants, he felt the blood rushing to his penis, feeling it swell below. He uttered a very small moan. Her thighs were just so arousing!

Indeed they were. All around the students gazed at them. Amelia’s plump juicy thighs looked amazing. Acres of creamy white flesh rolled throughout. The squishy flesh rippled through the microscopic movements that Amelia made that she wasn’t even conscious of doing. Her beautiful milky thighs were also dotted with a few moles here and there. At this sight they could also see some microscopic stubs of hairs that could never be seen at normal height. Amelia shaved of course, but the stubs could be seen. The juicy plumpy flesh of thighs attracted everyone. Even the reserved Katie felt a bit of wetness form below, something she’d never felt before from another girl!

Mrs. Pennington was attracted too. She felt extremely aroused by even the sight of the 17 year old’s beautiful thighs. So much so that she decided to take a little detour.

Turning on the PA, she made an announcement. “Class, our first stop here on Amelia will be her left thigh. We will park the sub and venture out and explore! Each of you will be paired with a partner of your choosing. Now brace yourselves. We’re on descent to Amelia’s thigh”

The submarine turned itself towards the creamy thighs. It then descended on them. As the sub landed, the big milky white flesh rippled slightly at it’s impact. The juicy skin bounced. The classmates saw this and that also, unsurprisingly aroused them.

The doors opened up to the big fleshy landscape and Mrs. Pennington made one quick announcement.

“Students, you’ll have 25 minutes to explore Amelia’s thigh. You and your partner will be handed a walkie talkie that connects back to me. That way you’ll know when to return to the sub if you have any questions or if you need my help with anything, you’ll be free to talk to me as well. Now get with your partners and let’s get exploring!”

The students looked for partners. Jim, who had made a friend, that being Dave, offered to work with him. “Hey man you wanna go out and explore with me?” he asked. “Sure!” Dave responded. “This is going to be so much fun!”

Ashley meanwhile looked around for one of her friends, but unfortunately for her they were all taken! Faced with one option Ashley went over to the only other girl who didn’t have a partner, Katie. “What a fucking geek, why do I have to be paired with her???” Ashley whined in her head.

Katie saw her approach as well and sighed to herself “ah not that stuck up cunt” she thought. But with no other options, they approached one another, glared at each other and walked out with the rest of the class onto Amelia’s beautiful left thigh.

WHHOOAAAHHHAH

Jim had just taken his first step onto the large creamy landscape of Amelia’s thigh. As soon as his feet hit the ground, they sunk right in. At normal size, Amelia’s thighs were just like anyones but at THIS size, they were much more bouncier. The landscape embraced Jim as he sunk into the flesh. He managed to pull himself up and meet with Dave, who was also shook up a bit as well.

Other students were having similar experiences as well. But Jim absolutely loved it. He jumped right on top of Amelia’s thigh feeling it all around. The flesh was very warm due to her natural body heat. It heated Jim up as he rolled around. His hands gripped the soft doughy flesh, feeling it squirm in his hands. The texture of it was very soft as well. Soon though, Dave found himself joining in as well! He was usually much more mannered and told himself to respect the anatomy of this girl, but the whole sight of it was just too much for him and he found himself rolling around Amelia’s doughy creamy flesh. The two boys even licked her skin. Feeling a slightly salty and sweaty taste in their mouths. The feeling was so so beyond hot.

All around, many students were doing the same thing on the giant girl’s leg. They were bouncing, rolling, caressing, and some were even biting Amelia’s wonderful flesh. It was a paradise.

Meanwhile, up above Amelia was busy taking down notes. She was jotting it all down. **the context of the story is that…** she wrote. “Ah okay it’s starting to come back to me, yay!” She thought to herself! Now with a new burst of confidence she continued writing down the notes faster. 

All this time though, Amelia remained fully unaware of thirty students and one teacher exploring her big plump left thigh. The students playing with her skin were just way too small to even be felt. They didn’t register in her mind at all.

Back down below, Ashley and Katie ventured away from the group. They wandered throughout Amelia’s thigh, feeling it’s bouncy soft flesh give in to their weight. “What a nutty situation this is, it’s like I’m dreaming” Ashley said. While she didn’t like Katie, she felt that she had nothing better to do and exploring at such a height no human has ever been at before, should be done not dwelling on anger. She decided to at least make some small talk with her partner.

“Yeah it’s so surreal.” Katie said back, she was really surprised that this girl was trying to be kind, but who was she to shut her down. “I would’ve called you crazy if you told me even a month ago we’d be here, smaller than ants, exploring this chick’s leg”

“Quite something” Ashley said as she kicked a small stub from a leg hair that Amelia once shaved. “I gotta admit, this bitch has some nice thighs. I mean just feel them” Ashley said, reaching down below and feeling the creamy white doughy flesh in between her fingers. “She’s got no idea” she laughed to herself.


Back up above, Amelia continued writing down notes fully unaware that one of her bullies was playing around with her skin. Suddenly though, she felt something.

The window of the classroom was kept slightly open due to the nice spring weather. But just then, a small breeze made it’s way through the classroom. Many students felt this and shuddered as a result. Amelia felt it caress her beautiful white skin, causing her to shudder. It only lasted for a moment though and soon it ended. She calmed herself and was back to taking down notes.

Below her desk though, her body was reacting to the sudden cold breeze on her warm beautiful skin.

All throughout Amelia’s body goosebumps began to appear. The plump plushy skin turned hard as stone as bumps began to appear throughout the flesh.

Jim and Dave stopped fooling around as they noticed this immediately. All throughout the surface Amelia’s skin began to swell. Goosebumps grew fast and popped out like weeds. They shuddered and shook slightly causing many students to fall and hit themselves. It was absolutely nutty. The class had felt the breeze, at this height it felt much more aggressive than before but it still wasn’t anything too crazy!

Luckily for all of them though, as soon as it happened, it ended. Shortly later, the goose flesh had disappeared and Amelia’s skin calmed down. The plump creamy doughy skin returned and the class went back to enjoying themselves. But not for long!

The open window caused some more unknowing problems. A tiny little mosquito made it’s way underneath the window and into the classroom. The mosquito was hungry and she was looking for fresh blood. Scanning around the classroom she saw Amelia and that her juicy plump thighs had a fair amount of blood, so she immediately ventured onto her flesh with the full intent of taking her blood.

Katie and Ashley were recovering from the whole goosebumps incident when they suddenly heard a very slight humming sound. They looked around in confusion not knowing at all what was happening. Then the humming grew louder and louder and louder and LOUDER!! Until… they saw a humongous mosquito land on Amelia’s thigh. It’s thick black void like eyes did not notice the girls as they had fun for cover.

“Is that… a mosquito?” Katie asked

“Yeah I think so.. not sure why it’s want’s this bimbo’s blood though” Ashley responded.

The mosquito searched around. her six hairy thin insect legs pressed into Amelia’s doughy creamy skin. It’s eyes searched around looking for the perfect place to drill for fresh blood. She felt the plump skin sink into her legs. Irritated by it, she immediately clawed at it. The shape pointy claws unforgivably slashed into Amelia’s cute thigh flesh causing some blood to poor out, but with the mosquito at this size, she felt nothing. 

Then, the mosquito finally found a good spot to drill that satisfied her. Completely mesmerized by this, Ashley started recording it all on her phone as Katie started took down notes. Soon after, a long sharp pointy pole stuck out of the meaty mosquito’s face. It presses into Amelia’s thigh, causing the flesh to squirm beneath it. The sharp point of the pole eventually punctured through and sunk deep into Amelia’s skin several feet. The pole saws through her innocent flesh and eventually reached her bloodstream.

At normal size, it can’t be heard but at this size, it damn well can. Ashley and Katie could then hear the mosquito sucking Amelia’s blood, filling up her body with the girls blood and fattening it up. 

Up above, Amelia is completely oblivious. She’s currently listening to the teacher explain the figurative language of the story. She giggles to herself in her head “how silly of me to be worried about this, I’m getting it now”. She smiles to herself and continues writing. Amelia has no idea of the mosquito on her juicy plump thigh stealing her blood. It’s just too small to even be felt.

Back down below, the mosquito finishes drinking Amelia’s blood. It pulls out it’s pole from Amelia’s creamy thigh meat and tucks it back in. Then, it prepares itself and flies off, ready to prey on it’s next unsuspecting victim. Ashley stops recording and Katie studies the flesh. The spot where the mosquito bit Amelia, was once pure white, undisturbed. Now though, it’s red with irritation and is starting to swell. It’ll take Amelia a bit to notice this, but for now, she’s too distracted.

Suddenly, the two girls hear Mrs. Pennington from the walkie talkie. “Girls, please make your way back to the bus, we’re boarding and are ready to leave”.

They do just that. Running across Amelia’s plump white thighs, they bounce along with every step. Eventually they reach the bus and sit down. It then takes off to it’s next destination.

“That was… beyond intense!” Katie says. “I’ve never seen anything like that!”

“Yeah me too! Mosquitos are so HUGE from this size! How on earth didn’t this bimbo feel that?’’

Sitting next to them were Jim and Dave, they overheard Katie and Ashley talking and became interested.

“Lucky you, we didn’t even get to see the mosquito up close like that! Mrs. Pennington kept us away!” Dave said.

“Yeah it was kinda cool” Katie said.

“Hey Ashley, did you say you took a video of the mosquito biting Amelia? Can I see? PLEASE?” Jim begged.

But before Ashley could respond. Mrs. Pennington suddenly made an announcement through the PA.

“Class we are now venturing in between Amelia’s black short shorts.”

Indeed they were. Looking around them, the students saw the big creamy milky flesh of Amelia start to vanish as the sub sneaked in between the gap between Amelia’s left thigh and the fabric of her cute black shorts. Suddenly their surroundings became much darker. As a result the sub’s lights were illuminated and the students could see everything around them. 

Amelia’s inner thighs that we in her short shorts were beyond meaty! They looked extremely plump and were covered with a tiny, very small, amount of sweat unnoticeable to the normal human eye. It was eerie, like venturing into a deep dark cave. Suddenly though, their attention was brought somewhere else.

“Class look ahead” Mrs. Pennington said.

They did just that and saw something truly fascinating. Through the big windows that covered the sub, they saw….

Amelia’s panties.

Amelia was wearing an adorable light pink color of panties. They were absolutely humongous and they wrapped around her body tightly, embracing it in a hug. As the class studied it, they could see some light strings and threads jutting out at random places. The panties looked extremely silky and soft, a nice cotton texture all around. They gripped tightly to her flesh.

Dave now found HIMSELF hard. Below he felt his dick twitch and come to life. He tried to ignore it and act as natural as possible. Which he was able to do.

“Well class, should be go inside?” Mrs. Pennington asked through the PA.

She didn’t wait for an answer, rather she was able to find a small, slightly worn gap from the panties right at the bottom of Amelia’s thigh. She then piloted the sub between the tiny gap. They had done it. They’d made it inside of Amelia’s panties.


High up above, it was work time and Amelia was chatting with Ella about their assignment. They laughed and giggled at small things and really just enjoyed each other’s company 

“You look so cute today Amelia”. Ella said.

“Awe thanks bestie!” Amelia said with a smile back. “I try my best!”

Amelia has no idea that directly below them, the tiny submarine carrying Mrs. Pennington and her thirty students just ventured between her own cute pink panties about to see her most sensitive place. 



Her vagina.



Back down the cute confines of Amelia’s pink panties, Mrs. Pennington stopped driving the sub and let it hover at an angle where it had a perfect view of the intimate area.

“Class” she said turning on the PA, “Please look to your left”. They did just that and saw it.

Amelia’s vagina was the most beautiful thing in the history of ever. It was a very sweet light pink color. The large fleshy vaginal lips were smushed together, in an adorable fashion with wrinkles, curves, nooks, and crannies. They were light pink as well but some looked to be more of a reddish color. Amelia’s pussy lips would quiver and shake anytime that Amelia would adjust herself above. It was so very unbelievably hot to look at.

Amelia was well shaven as well. A few brown curly pubic hairs dotted her womanhood, but they were really seen near her top. Her pussy lips traces up above and where they ended is where her extremely sensitive place was.

Amelia’s clitoris.

Currently, her sexy pink clitoris is hidden underneath a white flesh fold of flesh to protect it from stimulation or attacks. Amelia was currently working up above and her body knew that, that’s why it concealed and protected her most sensitive pink button clitoris. It had over 8,000 nerves. Even the smallest touch would cause lots of pleasure for the giant gorgeous girl.

Meanwhile up above, Amelia continues working on her English work. She smiles and laughs at a joke told to her by Ella, her plump little toes wiggle in her shoes underneath. All this time Amelia is fully unaware of the small students ogling and starting at her cute pink pussy.

The students marveled at her sexy womanhood and were ready for whatever was going to happen next.
End Notes:
This was such a fun chapter to write! I really you all liked it! Feedback is always ALWAYS appreciated! More to come!
Chapter 5 - Hot and bothered by Unknown893
Author's Notes:
New giantess chapter! I think you all are gonna like this one!

Mrs. Pennington stared at the beautiful swishy pussy lips of Amelia. She studied them, looking over the creases and folds of the sensitive flesh. It aroused her. She could feel her own panties becoming wet with each passing second. Amelia’s beautiful vagina was just so so sexy.


“Ahh” she thinks “I’m wasting time, I gotta focus!” Pennington then turns on the PA and sends a message to the class.


“Students, we’re about to land on the fabric of Amelia’s panties. This is because second period is nearly over and Amelia will be walking to her third period class. As such, we will be anchor ourselves to her panties to prevent us from bouncing around damaging the submarine or harming ourselves. As soon as we land I will open the secret windows on the ceiling so we can see how Amelia’s pussy reacts when she walks. We’re landing right now.”


The submarine then grounds itself on the cotton fabric of Amelia’s cute panties. The ground beneath them all squishes a bit and makes a moist slimy sound from the impact of the sub landing. Then Pennington presses a button which causes two anchors appears from each side of the sub. They are extremely sharp and thick and immediately penetrate the panty fabric. The sub is now fully secure and is protected from any bouncing or sudden movements that Amelia may make. Then, Pennington pulls a lever which removes the normal ceiling from the sub and replaces it with a glass window ceiling allowing the students to get a real full view of the 17 year olds’ humongous vagina.


The students, mesmerized by Amelia’s giant womanhood stare up at it and start sharing their thoughts and feelings.


“Wow” Katie mentions leaning back in her seat, “I can’t believe this is actually happening. This morning I was awake in my bed at home and now…. well now I’m in the panties of this girl I’ve never met! Honestly what the fuck?!?!”


“Yeah I don’t know her much either” Dave pipes in 


“Oh really?”


“Yeah I’d see her around the hall, talking with friends, or heading to class, I think I maybe held the door open for her once but I don’t fully remember.”


“Huh weird”


“As if this day wasn’t already that!” They both laughed.


Ashley on the other hand, was quiet to herself. The popular girl was studying what was up above her and thinking to herself.


Hanging above the entire class, Amelia’s prominent pink pussy was dormant. It sat up there like a lion perched on a high cliff. As Ashley studies the plushy pussy folds, her eyes came across something. “Was that…. Pee? She thought to herself. It seems that upon closer inspection, Amelia had a few microscopic drops of pee hanging on the surface of her labia. The yellow liquid couldn’t be seen by normal sizes eyes but it could be seen if looked at very VERY closely. Ashely’s eyes followed it as the pee droplets cascaded down Amelia’s vagina, eventually dropping below. She laughed to herself. “This thot doesn’t even know how to wipe!”




High and far up above, Amelia is almost done with her paper! She and Ella were helping one another and giving each other tips while also… goofing off every now and then. They were having a great time!


“El, what do ya think?” Amelia asks out of curiosity.


“Of your paper? It looks amazing! You were so silly this morning, worrying about messing up! I knew you’d do great bitch! You always do”


“Thanks El” Amelia smiles, she’s very pleased and proud of herself. Shortly after that she shortly adjusts herself on her chair, feeling that her shorts are a little out of place. Nothing much to her but down below…..




Back in Amelia’s panties, everyone’s attention is caught to what’s happening above. Jim, who feel asleep shortly after the sub landed, woke up from his nap. “Uh… what’s going on?”


“Look up!” Dave said


The ground suddenly moves up and down, up and down, up and down. The fabric swifts to the side. Up above the previously still lips of Amelia’s pink vagina start shuffling from the movement of Amelia adjusting herself. The pussy lips rub and smush into one another, a squishy slimy noice is heard above. The pussy folds moved around and more of those microscopic drops of pee fall below. Jim and Dave get erect real fast. Down below in Katie’s own panties, stuff is happening as well. Katie’s clitoris emerges from its clitoral hood. Feeling this Katie moans and shifts in her seat, but this causes her bulging clit to rub against the fabric of her lime green panties causing her to orgasm. Somehow though, she’s able to stifle this and nobody notices as they’re all too focused on Amelia. Eventually though, Amelia’s pussy lips stop convulsing and return to their dormant form.


This would not last though.


RING RING RING RING RING


The school bell goes off, signaling the end of 2nd period. Thankfully for those in the sub, the extremely loud bell can only be slightly heard thanks them being concealed in Amelia’s cotton pink panties. Unfortunately for them though, that’s just the east part.


All of a sudden the ground RISES above!! WHOOSSHH!!! Even though the bus remains grounded to Amelia’s panties, everyone still feels as if their stomachs are dropping and their hearts beating uncontrollably. 


AHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS HAPPENING?!,?:! MRS. PENNINGTON):7:’s


Pennington herself remains buckled in, she then turns on the PA and alerts the class.


“Class, Amelia just got out of her seat to head to her third period class. This is why we anchored the sub! Brace yourselves as she starts to walk but do keep an eye on her pussy!”




Meanwhile up above, Amelia and Ella are walking to their next class, Calculus with Ms. Dade. The two girls are walking and talking with one another, causally going about their day. Below deck, Amelia’s large plump ass dances with every step she takes and Ella’s enormous pale doughy cheeks take turns rubbing against one another. It’s a really hot sight and causes a few eyes to turn and catch a gaze of the plump butts wiggling their way through the halls.


“So Meils, you ready for that Calc quiz?” Ella asked her friend.


“What kind of question is that? Of course I am bae! It’s my favorite class PLUS I get to see that cute boy named Glenn. Oh wait I th—“


“MEILS! Is Glenn the one you were saving yourself for?” Ella asks giggling.


“No no keep it down!!” Amelia says, blushing hard below.” “Yes it is, he’s so hot. I mean just look at him! He’s got well rounded abs, a nice butt and his bulge…. Aahhh”


Ella laughs at all this. “I’ve never heard you talk this 
way about anyone! You really like him huh?”


“Yeah…. so unbelievably much. But I can’t drool on him now El! We’re almost to the classroom!”


Indeed they were. Ella and Amelia take their seats, Amelia’s adorable bubble butt slamming into the plastic surface of her seat and Ella’s glamorous pale cheeks bouncing on her chair. They get out their notebooks and prepare for the lesson.




Down in Amelia’s adorable pink panties, the ride was a different story for those in the sub. Her panties continue to jostle and move this way and that way, the vibrations can be felt everywhere. Above them, Amelia’s vagina is reacting as well. her cute pink pussy lips take turns rubbing against each other with each step she takes. Swish, swish, swish, the pink fleshly lips caress one another, her folds of pussy flesh squirmed throughout it all. Amelia however, doesn’t feel any of this. She’s fully unaware of her own vagina rubbing against itself by her own steps and has no idea of the thirty students camping in her panties and studying her very sensitive vagina.


The students below have their jaws hung down. Never have any of them seen such a hot sight before in their lives. A giant vagina of an extremely beautiful girl sits right in front of them! You’d be aroused too!


Suddenly then, a huge impact is felt. BAMMM!!! Amelia just arrived at her class and sat down in her chair. Tucked away in her panties, the students grip onto their seats tightly to hold themselves from the impact. 


BOOM!!




Back up above, Ms. Dade enters into the room ready to begin the lesson. 


“Okay class, remember today is our quiz on Applications of Integration. I hope y’all have studied hard because it’s a tough quiz worth 10% of your overall grade! I’ll give you a few minutes to review and then we’ll begin. Use your time wisely!”


This scares Amelia, her heartbeat starts to increase. “10% of my grade? I know I studied hard but what if….


Her gaze drifts towards Glenn, the boy she has a huge crush on. “He’s so fucking sexy holy shit.” As Glenn turns, Amelia immediately gazes down. She doesn’t want him to see her looking! She feels a blush form on her face. “What a complete package, someday I’ll ask him, someday. Gotta get back to studying!”


Amelia does just that. Her glamorous plump toes wiggle in the confines of her shoes in anticipation. She ignores everything else, and gets into focus mode.





Down below though, Amelia’s private moments in her most private area, won’t go unnoticed….


Back down below, Amelia’s giant womanhood settles down from all the walking. It returns to it’s dormant state. But this wouldn’t last for long.


Something then catches the eyes of many in the panties. At the top of her vaginal lips, Amelia’s clitoris sat protected by her adorable fleshly clitoral hood. At one point though, through her walking and vaginal lips moving, some start to notice something….


Amelia’s clitoral hood starts to twitch. The fleshy hood begins to peel itself back, a sticky slimy noise can be heard all around. There, in between some very sensitive pink fleshy walls, is the sight of Amelia’s clitoris.


The cute pink clitoris is pulsating. The shiny numb feels extremely aroused and hot. It’s craving simulation and arousal, aching for something, anything to give into it’s desires. Amelia may be trying to work on calculus, but her body has other plans.


Down below in the sub. Mrs. Pennington sees this and an evil smile begins to grow on her face. “Yeah this little thot is fighting her own arousal, let’s force her to feel her own body”. She kills this sinister nature soon though and announces a new plan to the class.



“Class”, Pennington says through the PA, “as you can see, Amelia’s vagina is getting aroused by something, her body is craving release. As part of our trip, we are to explore how the female reproductive system reacts in events like these. But we’re not just going to watch Amelia through this, we’re going to BE the ones who make her cum!”


Audible gasps are heard throughout the class. They’ve NEVER heard their teacher talk like this before. But most of them get excited just by the very idea. Jim and Dave exchange grins. Katie looks above at Amelia’s pulsating clitoris, and Ashley wonders what her part will be in extreme and fascinating curiosity.


“Here’s the plan class” Pennington continues, “One group of four of you will be transported up to Amelia’s clitoris to give it an extreme amount of arousal. But you can only touch it when I give you the signal through your walkie talkies. I’ll grow you with the shrink ray to be a little bigger so she’ll feel you. The rest of us will venture INSIDE Amelia’s vagina and will pleasure it from there. Now, to begin with, who wants to volunteer to go up to Amelia’s clitoris?”


Instantly, Dave, Jim, Ashley, and Katie, raise their hands. Pennington sees them first and as a result, picks them. “This is so fucking cool man!” Jim exclaims.


“Alright you four, I’m about to drop you off at her clitoris. Remember, DON’T EVEN TOUCH IT UNTIL I GIVE YOU PERMISSION!!!” Pennington says.


The submarine then flies above. At this point Amelia’s vagina is already starting to drool a few drops of pre cum, the sub carefully and gracefully dodges those drops and arrives safely at the pink pulsating base of Amelia’s clitoris. It’s a humongous mountain of sensitive girl meat that’s hungry for fucking. Amelia’s pussy juice spatters and drops everyone from every pulse the bulging clit makes. Dave, Jim, Ashley, and Katie exit the sub as it hovers right above the sensitive pulsating flesh. Pennington quickly scans them and grows them to be about one centimeter in height. 


“Good luck you guys. This is gonna be fun I promise” she says as she then flies the sub away.


The group of four can barely hold onto the pulsating mountain. They find fleshy handholds and grip on as tight as possible. Even then though, it’s still incredibly hard.


“Well, this is pretty nuts” Dave says, his hands sweating from his grasp.


Pennington then flies the sub a bit below them and sees it. The huge sloppy pink drooling pussy. Amelia is aroused and her body needs release. NOW! The 17 year old’s vagina is an insanely arousing sight.


“Alright you thot, it’s time to make you cream your pants” Pennington mutters.


Then, she floors it, and steers the sub into the unknown depths of Amelia’s pussy.




Back up above, Amelia can hardly focus, she’s trying to concentrate on the quiz but finds it incredibly difficult. She’s stifling her breath and is starting to sweat. Eventually though, she does get it done and excuses herself to the bathroom where she can calm herself down. 


Amelia is running fast! Her chestnut hair flying in the wind, her large plump boobs jiggling up and down, Her big juicy girl butt bounces up and down like a trampoline. She’s horny yes, but Amelia has always thought of the idea of masturbating in a public bathroom to be gross. Instead, she decides to lock herself in the bathroom stall to calm down.


Locking the door behind her, Amelia sits on the stall, grips the seat, and waits until her arousal dies down.


Little does she know, a microscopic group of students are about to attack her inner sanctum.





The submarine enters into a whole new world.


The inside of Amelia’s vagina was unlike anything ever seen before. Her light pink vaginal walls pulsated greatly at every second. The scent was an extremely strong musk that was able to penetrate the lungs of the students. The air was thick with arousal and pre cum followed down the walls at every second. The students oohed abs ahhed at seeing this beautiful goddesses body. Amelia’s think vaginal muscles flexed and moved constantly. It was an extremely hectic sight.


Pennington then got on the PA. “Alrighty class, when I open the doors I want all of you to head to Amelia’s inner vaginal walls and hit it with as much force as you got! Be relentless and show no mercy! Go and have fun!”


The doors opened and the students filed out. They felt the damp squishy pulsating flesh beneath their feet. As they across the flesh, their movements could be felt by Amelia. She squirmed even more and had to stifle a moan. 


Then, it began. The students began relentlessly attacking Amelia’s vagina. They banged her squishy flesh, they rubbed it insanely, they tickled it, they hit it. The innocent exposed pink pussy walls had no escape. They squirmed and contracted and pulsated and twitched, they were coming to life and Amelia could feel it all.


Mrs. Pennington left her students, she shimmied over to another spot that caught her eye. It was Amelia’s g-spot. The small white numb was going crazy. Even more so than the rest of Amelia’s vagina! It was pumping in and out, in and out, faster than anything Pennington had seen! She knew what g-spot was. Most women are extremely sensitive there and most simulation would cause them immense pleasure, but it could also be a bit painful if stimulated too much. Pennington knew this of course and in her nature, went all out on it.


“This is for that one time you didn’t say hello to me in the hall, bitch” she muttered.


Then chaos. Pennington took Amelia’s g-spot and gripped down on it, HARD.





AHHHHHHHHH


Amelia made a loud and mighty moan! She felt a a sudden painful amount of pleasure shoot through her vagina! She was screaming, her eyes watering tears. She couldn’t take it anymore, she had to break her own rule and pleasure herself but… as she tried to move her hand yet ANOTHER wave of pleasure hit her!


Little did she know it was the four students. Pennington had given them the signal to begin assaulting Amelia’s clitoris.


“Let’s do this” Jim said with a smile.


They went all out. Jim punched the twitching bulb, hammering it time and time again over and over. The squishy clit shuddered deeply with each it.


Katie, began rubbing her fingers up and down the clit. Her sharp green painted nails sunk into the extremely sensitive raw meat like flesh of Amelia’s clit. They raked across her exposed bulb and even drew a little blood.


Dave began licking the clitoris. His small pink tongue slaughtered the large sex organ with it’s smooth movement and insurmountable squirming. He bathed it over and over again.


Finally, Ashley went all out and completely attacked Amelia’s extremely sensitive clitoris. She squeezed down on it, she punched it, she even bit it! The plump meaty pink mass of pleasure danced in her mouth as she bit down.


“Yeah you have no fucking idea you bimbo” Ashley thought.





Amelia was in Heaven. She saw stars in her eyes. Her pleasure was off the roof insane. While she imagined it was all from natural pleasure, in reality, it was the first period health class going insane on her innocent cute pussy. With 26 students relentlessly attacking her inner vaginal walls, Mrs. Pennington savagely ruining her g-spot, and four students (one of which included her bully) torturing her innocent clitoris, Amelia couldn’t hold back any longer. She came.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


She screamed at the top of her lungs. Her eyes were stinging, her mouth pure dry, and her vagina….


The students suddenly stopped their attacks. They heard a roar behind them. At first it sounded like nothing but it grew, louder, and louder, and LOUDER! the damp squishy pussy flesh suddenly convulsed, sending them all rocketing around! They had no time to react before a HUGE wave of Amelia’s cum swept them all up and carried them away! They could see Amelia’s pink pulsating vaginal walls still going absolutely insane but then they fall. Looking behind they see Amelia’s extremely wet pussy lips quiver, waving through the air as if saying goodbye.


Then… BAM! The students, Mrs, Pennington, and the sub hit the surface of Amelia’s cotton panties now soaked from their situation. Thankfully and incredibly, the sub was extremely durable and survived the entire ordeal! In another stroke of luck, shrinking down to such a size had made the class extremely resistant to pain so most of them in decent shape.


Mrs. Pennington gathered herself. She went too far and felt bad. But Amelia had no idea of that. Looking above she glanced at her extremely wet pussy lips, cum still dripping out of them. Pennington’s heart sank. What had she done?





Back up above, Amelia, finally calmed down. “What the fuck just happened? I’ve never in my life felt THAT good! Ohhh Glenn….”


Amelia took her hand into her panties and briefly scratched herself. Unknowingly causing some hell for those below.




Back below Amelia’s cotton pink panties, a huge scream suddenly emitted from one of the girls in the group! AHHHHHH


Many follow suit! It’s Amelia’s ginormous hand! The monster hand invades the confines of her own panties. The skin on her hand is a very cute creamy milky white. At the top of her fingers lie her adorable pink painted fingernails. The hot pink is a great color for her.


Suddenly, the students see Amelia’s hand brush against her clit. They see four slightly larger bodies fall below impacting the surface. But as soon as it happens, it’s over. Amelia’s hand retreats and leaves them be. Pennington’s heart sinks. “Are my students okay? She frantically thinks “oh no, oh no oh no oh no!!!!!”


Eventually her and her students reach the landing site of her fallen students. There are audible gasps and cries. Mrs. Pennington bends her head in shame.


Now what?


**To be continued**


End Notes:
Feedback would always be extremely appreciated! Thank you all so so much for reading!
Chapter 6 - Boobs ahoy! by Unknown893
Author's Notes:
Today our adventures venture upwards and take a trip Amelia's boobs! LOTS of boob content here, I really do hope you all enjoy!
“Wow…. holy shit that was insane” Amelia muttered to herself. She was currently sitting on the toilet. Having been there for the last ten minutes calming herself down. By then, her arousal had faded, but how insane it all was…. stuck with her in a haunting way.

Finally though, Amelia gathered enough courage to leave the bathroom and carry on with her day. Standing up, she slightly readjusted her shorts, opened the stall door and went to the mirror. Amelia then washed her hands and looked at herself. What she saw look back at her was the face a cute sweet innocent young woman. She smiled to herself, not allowing this fear to overtake her!

With a new surge in confidence Amelia then left the bathroom after the big incident. Never in her life had Amelia felt so much pleasure. Her attraction to Glenn must’ve been bigger than she thought!

After leaving the restroom the bell rings. “Third period just ended huh… guess it’s off to the library!” Amelia’s fourth period was an open hour meaning that she had no classes. She often used this time to study in the library. Making haste, she ran her hand through her hair, adjusting it slightly, and began walking to the library, her plump chunky booty bouncing in her black shorts shorts.

Amelia was completely unaware of the fact that it had actually been Mrs. Pennington’s first period health class that had aroused her. They each tortured her innocent vagina in different areas, succeeding in their goal. Now, she remained fully unaware as the tiny sub carrying the class made it’s way beneath her pink shirt up to her ginormous busty boobs….



Meanwhile, down below in the confines of Amelia’s panties, Pennington sobbed. A waterfall of tears emerged from her eyes. She was completely broken. She wanted this to be a fun and exciting trip of learning. Now all that was left was a group of four of her own students left dead. Why? Because of her selfishness! She let this happened! “The responsibility is on me, my own self needs came before the safety of my own students…. I’m a monster…” she laid her head down in shame, and along with her students, mourned those on Amelia’s clitoris who died.

Or…. did they? 

“Look!” One red head boy yelled. 

Suddenly a bit of movement came from Katie. Her eyes started to flutter open! The same happened with Jim, he began to stir! Soon after it happened with Ashley and Dave as well! All four of them regained consciousness and it soon dawned upon the class that they were alive!

Cheers emerged from the students! Katie, Ashley, Jim and Dave did not die! Them being shrunken made them more durable and while they fell a countless amount of feet, they landed on Amelia’s panty fabric. It was soft and made of cotton, not hard. The impact just rendered them unconscious. They were safe! 

“Dude…. what the hell just happened?” Jim muttered to himself. Scratching his head he looked around in confusion, exchanging the same type of glances with his friends.

“Wait… all I remember is that we fell out of the bitch’s clitoris and…. then everything went black” Ashley said.

“Students! Your safe!” A yell was exclaimed by the newly reformed Pennington. A surge of joy beat through her heart! They were okay!

“Yeah Mrs. Pennington we’re okay, but just exactly what happened?” Dave asked.

Pennington and the rest of the students explained it all, catching them up on everything they missed. A huge disaster was avoided and thank God for that!

“Well class we can now continue on our trip! Let’s head to the submarine and I’ll explain what we’re gonna do next.”

As mentioned before, the sub was extremely durable and was left perfectly fine after the whole incident. As the students walked along the panty fabric, Katie glanced up. Amelia’s cute pink vagina was stained with her cum and was now back to it’s previous wrinkled shape. Her pussy lips were smudged into each other. Up above that, Amelia’s clitoris was once again tucked beneath her clitoral hood, ensuring that no more damage would be caused. 

“Can’t believe we were all just up there” Katie thought to herself.

One by one the students boarded the sub and took their seats. “Where do ya think we’re going next?” Jim asked Dave.

“I don’t know Jim” Dave responded, “but hey I guess that’s they fun part!”

They’d soon find out. Mrs. Pennington turned on the PA and made the announcement of where the class would be heading next.

“Alright class, now that we’ve definitely experienced what the Amelia’s vagina does when she gets aroused, we haven’t fully explored the entire female anatomy. But that is about to be fixed. We ar—“

Suddenly she was cut off. Amelia had risen up and had begun walking out of the bathroom! Her panties could been seen moving around below them. Up above, Ashley caught a glance of Amelia’s pink pussy lips once again brushing against one another with each step she took. 

“Ugh, can this bitch be more inconvenient?”

Pennington returned to the PA. “Well class, I guess now is the time that we head to our next location. We are now currently on our way up above, to Amelia’s breasts!

Instantly, Dave and Jim got hard again, and so did many of the boys in the class. The thought of even seeing the gorgeous seventeen year old girl’s big busty boobs was more than enough to turn any guy on.

Pennington then piloted the sub out of Amelia’s panties and through a small gap that separates between Amelia’s skin and her shorts. As the sub emerged from Amelia’s pink cotton panties, they briefly saw the outside would for a split second before their view once again returned to fabric, Thai fabric though, was that of Amelia’s soft cotton pink shirt. Realizing that their was nothing exciting about this view, the students facing that direction turned around and looked the other way.

Amelia’s flat toned stomach was visible. It looked very cute and fit as the students oohed and ahhed at it. They then whisked passed Amelia’s ginormous naval. Through the brief glances they got, the students could see how adorable and petite it was. It had a few extremely small spare piece of lint that dotted the walls. Amelia’s stomach expanded and contracted with her breathing and the students noticed that as well. 

Up above, their new destination came in sight. Through the windows, the students could see the fabric of Amelia’s bra. The white fabric protected and secured her big breasts. Then… a sudden thump came about.



Back up above, Amelia had finally entered into the library where she checked in and found a seat at one of the tables. She planted her nice plump round ass onto the leather seat. Slightly wiggling to get comfortable, Amelia then reached down and took out her textbook and notebook for her history class. With the intent on studying, she began. “I hope I can get this reading done before lunch, I really way to talk to Ella again” she thought.

Right below her face, Amelia remained ever so deeply obvious that the extremely small class that attacked her extremely sensitive pussy was now making it’s way to her big plump breasts. She was fully unaware of it all.



With quick thinking, Pennington steered the sub away shot it upwards to get a full view of their splendid location.

There, located in front of them was Amelia’s breasts. The ravishing, humongous plump doughy pounds of breast were extremely hot. Amelia’s breasts were beyond big, they were the size of literal mansions! The flesh was a creamy white with a deep cleavage in the middle. Looking at it, it  appeared to be a place of no return. Amelia’s breasts moved up and down through her breathing, causing the fabric of her bra to have to follow through with her body.

Speaking of that, Amelia’s bra was another sight. It was a cute white color that held Amelia’s breast under it’s control. Her big plump boobs were restrained and did not spill out through the fabric. The bra looked absolutely perfect on her.

Another thing that the class noticed, Amelia’s nipples. The two ginormous red plump nubs poked out through the fabric of the bra and could be seen clearly doing so. It was an extremely hot sight.

Moving the sub a little more forward, Pennington stopped it right above Amelia’s right boob. Her shirt was a little medium collar, in other words, light from the outside world could be seen shining through the fabric of her shirt.

With great excitement at being at the 17 year old girl’s big huge titties, Mrs. Pennington turned on the PA “alrighty guys, we’re now going to explore Amelia’s breasts, I’ll open the door here and you all will jump out onto the surface of her right breast. Don’t worry about hurting yourself! The surface below is extremely soft and forgiving. It’ll be like landing on a pillow. I’ll see you on the other side!”

With that said, Pennington left the PA, went to the door, and jumped out. 

CANNONBALLLLLLLLlllllllll…….

Boom! Pennington landed on the surface of Amelia’s right boob. Her feet landed on the squirmy creamy mountain of fat below. 

“Alright now it’s your turn class!”

One by one the students took turns jumping out the door and landing on Amelia’s big plumpy titty. Dave, who had a fear of heights, hesitated a bit before being pushed out by Jim! 

Katie and Ashley looked at one another, held hands, and jumped out together. At first, the two girls really didn’t like each other, but by this point they had experienced a giant mosquito bite a giant high school girl’s thigh and had played with the clitoris of said high school girl. Case in point, they had experienced events that no one on earth had ever experienced! They had turned from enemies  to friends. 

Plump. Plump. Plump. The sound of each student hitting Amelia’s boob could be heard all around the land. And my oh my what a wonderful sight it is!

Seeing Amelia’s huge creamy breasts were one thing, but getting to literally WALK ON TOP OF THEM was a whole new level! Amelia’s adorable big plumpy boobs were soft beyond anything. Her doughy skin sunk in immediately to the touch of the class’s feet. Trying to walk across her boobs was even more crazy! Each step that the students took caused small vibrations across her huge mounds. It was complete heaven.
 “Hey, check this out guys!” Dave yelled. He fell to the ground aboard Amelia’s huge fleshy titty and started making snow angels in it! (Although technically he’s making skin angels since they aren’t on snow). Amelia’s cute creamy fleshy sunk it at Dave’s touch, squirming beneath his every move. Soon others started joining him in feeling Amelia’s boob skin. The students felt below, running their little hands throughout her flesh feeling the entire texture of it. Her skin was warm, and soft, and had a very silly texture to it. One student leaned her each below onto Amelia’s boob and heard some really interesting sounds.

Down below, Amelia’s blood could be heard, pumping throughout her system on it’s way to important organs in her body allowing her to function. Also heard below was a faint **thump, thump, thump** it was Amelia’s heart! 

“Guys I can hear her heart beating!” The student said pulling herself back up.

All throughout Amelia’s boobs, the students were in Heaven. Some played with her plumpy tit fat, feeling the innocent flesh squirm between their hands, others licked, pinched, and even bit her boobs! Some rolled around in it and felt the doughy creamy flesh caress them. It was a complete paradise.



Far up above, Amelia continued working on her history class, studying in the library innocently. Her cute little button nose wiggled subconsciously in anticipation. Her gorgeous ocean blue eyes studied the words on the paper below. “Halfway done, gotta keep it under control, lunch with Ella is next! Yay!” Amelia was concentrating and had absolutely no idea of the thirty students enjoying themselves on her big busty titties, bouncing, caressing, and even biting her irresistible boobs. She was fully unaware of it all.






While many of the students were enjoying themselves on Amelia’s titty, Ashley had her own plans. From the moment she saw it, she had wanted to venture down onto Amelia’s nipple. She had a deep deep desire to do so in fact. She had to feel it, she had to be with it. “I want it bad” she thought.

So while everyone else was distracted, Ashley made her way down the slope to her destination. With every step she took, her feet felt the busty titty flesh squirm beneath her toes. It was unlike anything she ever felt. Plump, plump, plump, her feet impacted the surface below.

The slope of Amelia’s ginormous breast became steeper and made it harder for Ashley to walk on “Come on, I’m always there!” 

She eventually moved to crawling on Amelia’s fat boob, feeling her hands impact the hot creamy surface below. With every move she made in advance, her hands gripped onto Amelia’s titty fat, feeling the teenage girl’s boob flesh in complete control of her own.

Eventually, as she took yet another movement forward, Ashley’s hand didn’t impact a big soft fleshy titty, rather it ended up hitting a warm, slightly giving, surface. Looking up, Ashley saw it, she had finally reached Amelia Kenter’s nipple.

Amelia’s nipple was looked like a hot red fleshy summit, with adorable fleshy grooves and spots dotted across the surface. Her nipple was also very wrinkly and sensitive to touch. It was a mountain of pure perfection and Ashley absolutely loved it.

Making her way through the summit, Ashley felt Amelia’s hot red nipple flesh convulse and contract with her every move. the nipple was extremely soft to touch and felt really hot in general.

Eventually, Ashley reached the top of Amelia’s big pointy diamond cutter. The skin of her nipple contracts within one another and unlike the rest of her skin, feels hard as a rock. Immediately as Ashley puts her foot the top of it. She feels a huge rumble down below.

The floor below her begins to move! Flesh starts to move around! It’s mass chaos!

In reality though, Amelia’s nipple had felt some extremely slight movement on it’s surface and slightly twitched in response. Her pink adorable nipple grew and slight pressed into the fabric of her white bra.

The movement is extremely small, so small in fact that Amelia doesn’t even feel the tiny girl on her cute pink nipple. It’s not enough to resister in her mind, her body is just acting on reflex. Amelia continues working above, her mind looking forward to lunch.



Back down below in the confines of the hot 17 year old girl’s bra, Ashley feels extremely aroused by the whole thing. So much so that she decides to once again “torture” (as she calls it) Amelia’s nipple. “This hot bimbo’s never getting a break from me!” Ashley yelled, laughing in a very evil way.

Getting down on all fours, Ashley feels the extreme warmth radiating from Amelia’s nipple. She starts massaging, poking, pushing, biting, clutching, squeezing, kissing, and tickling the enormous nipple. At first, there is no movement but after a few seconds Ashley feels the ground below her start to rumble.

Amelia’s puffy pink sensitive nipple starts to grow. Tiny little goosebumps begin appearing on her mountain. Ashley’s actions begin stimulating it more and more, causing Amelia’s blood flow to greatly increase to her big puffy breasts. Her nipples continue to swells this time really poking through her bra. Amelia’s nipple continues to ache, squirming against the fabric of her bra, begging, aching, PLEADING for some, ANY kind of stimulation. 

Higher on her breast, the students continue playing around with Amelia’s hot large milky boob, rubbing, rolling, and teasing her boob fat. Suddenly though, they feel the ground rumble. It causes some of them to lose their footing! Jim, who’s currently biting Amelia’s tit, falls right on his face! Dave and Katie who are playing with her boob like play dough, accidentally hit one another!

The action causes Mrs. Pennington to act, wanting to avoid another disaster like what happened in Amelia’s panties, she immediately radios for the class to board back onto the submarine and get away from any potential danger! The students don’t waste time and head back in immediately!


Up above, Amelia feels her right nipple starting to swell and ache for pleasure. This causes her to let out just the smallest of moans, though she does stifle it. Below, her vagina begins to grow wet again. “Ugh not again, I am NOT letting this distract me. I’m done with this!”

Then after, Amelia takes her right index finger, topped with a pretty painted fingernail, and presses it into her nipple. The reaction causes her nipple to relax and her boobs to calm down. Proud with herself, Amelia smiles and continues her work, having no idea what she just did to her former bully torturing her nipple.



Back down in her short, Ashley feels Amelia’s nipple press in from her finger’s impact. “What wait… what the FUC…)/)” she exclaims before being thrown out and onto Amelia’s soft bouncy boob. That doesn’t stop her through “I gotta get out of here!” She makes haste, arriving just after the last person boarded the submarine. Pennington then grounds the submarine onto Amelia’s big fleshy tit and makes an announcement through the PA.

“Well class, that was certainly exciting! Now, fourth period is about to end and fifth period is Amelia’s lunch hour. So what we do there will be a big surprise! Until then we’ll wait here!”

A few minutes later, the bell rings, signaling the end of fourth period. 

Hearing this, Amelia let’s out a big smile. “Yay it’s time for lunch! I hope it’s something really good!”

She giggles and begins making her way down, having no idea the kind of craziness she’s causing for the tiny health class who just played with her big titties. Amelia remains… completely unaware.

**To be continued**
End Notes:
As always, more to come!
Chapter 7 - Invading Amelia's inner workings by Unknown893
Author's Notes:

Mrs. Pennington's class leaves Amelia's boobs and ventures into a whole new world!

Reaching the cafeteria with an extra bounce in her steps, Amelia’s senses were hit by the whole environment that it brought. 



Casual talking from the other students filled the air, penetrating Amelia’s ears. The smell of fresh juicy hamburgers and crispy French fries made it’s way into Amelia’s nose filling her nostrils with it’s tasty scent. After four period of nuttiness and hard work, Amelia was more than ready for her lunch! With a smile on her face she made her way into the lunch line to order her food.



“Burgers my favorite!” She thought. The food at Johnstown high school had been defined by many as passable but mediocre. Most of the food tasted bland and wasn’t anything to write home about. However, their burgers were absolutely delicious and it was always a huge treat whenever they were served as the main entree. Amelia knew this fact and couldn’t wait! As she stood in the lunch line her mouth began to salivate, her cute pink tongue started to twitch in anticipation. Amelia was growing hungry, she felt her stomach rumble below. She couldn’t wait for the taste of a nice juicy burger!



Eventually she got her lunch. She ordered a burger with a side of fries, some cottage cheese on the side, some grapes, and a bottle of water. “Looks absolutely delicious!” Amelia said to the lunch lady.



“Thank you so much dear, we do try our best.”



Amelia smiled a bright perfect smile back at the lunch lady and made her way to find Ella. Looking around, she felt lost for a second “where could she be?”




With every step that Amelia made, her body was reacting. Tucked below under her tight black shirt shorts and cute pink panties, Amelia’s vagina lips were rubbing against one another with each step she took. The pink wrinkled adorable pussy lips brushed against one another in a cute fashion. Although the biggest difference now was that there was no tiny health class of thirty starting at her very private sensitive womanhood. Rather they were now on her big busty boobs, and Amelia of course remained ever so unaware.





Amelia wasn’t even thinking of her body right now, she was trying to find Ella. After looking around for a minute, a voice made it’s way into Amelia’s ear lope.



“Hey Meils!” Ella called out. “I’m over here dummy!” She said with a giggle.




“There you are bestie! I’ve been looking all over for you!” Amelia made her way over to the table that her friend was sitting at, her busty boobs jiggling with each  step she made, her huge plump booty shaking in the confines of her shorts.





Down below, the sub is feeling an astronomically high impact from the walking. Each step Amelia takes causes her extremely sexy titties to bounce, causing those on the bus to feel lightweight and motionless. The twin boobs shake and jiggle against one another with each impact her feet make. It’s absolute chaos.




“I’m gonna be sick!” Katie thought, soon after she barfed straight into the seat compartment next to her. The throw up causing disgusted reactions from those sitting next to her.




“Ah man that’s nasty! What the fuck even is that?” Jim asked.



“It’s vomit Jim, and frankly I don’t blame her for it, being on Amelia’s tits is like a roller coaster!” Dave responded.





Meanwhile, back up above, Amelia sat down on the hard metal surface that made up the lunch seat. Her enormous plumpy bubble butt bouncing on impact. Turning to her right was her bestie. Ella!



“So how was your little trip to the bathroom?” Ella asked while giggling, her smooth silky black hair bouncing with her movements.



“Elllllaaaaaaaa’’ Amelia moaned “That was nothinggggg, I was just in a weird mood.”




“Alright, whatever you say fancy pants!” Ella said back, beaming a bright beautiful smiles. “Don’t you just love the burgers here?”



“I worship them bestie!” 



Next to Amelia’s plump booty sat Ella’s stunning plump creamy ass. The huge booty sat there so enticing. Her huge doughy milky white ass cheeks were encased in a tight set of black yoga pants, the fabric of it hugging Ella’s beautiful ass perfectly.”





Back down below, in Amelia’s huge tits, Mrs. Pennington made an announcement. “Class, seeing that we’re at lunch time and this is when people eat, I’m taking us on a special little side trip. We’re now going to venture off Amelia’s boobs and head into her lunch because we’re taking a trip into Amelia’s digestive system!”



Gasps and audible noises of surprise came from behind her. Large murmur began to take place. 



“Wait…. we’re gonna be okay right?” Katie asked



“Of course we will Katie! The submarine had a very large and durable metal coating it. It’s well protected so we’re gonna be just fine!” Pennington responded back.




“Wow this is gonna be so damn cool!” Jim said in anticipation.




Ashley wasn’t even paying attention to the commotion behind her. She was staring out at the real world. While they were on Amelia’s tits she happened to get a glance of her enormous friend, Ella. She knew Ella! Ella had been a casual friend. They talked and hanged out and truly did care for each other. They met in seventh grade and their friendship absolutely blossomed.



That was…. until three months ago when Ashley’s boyfriend, Ted, cheated on her with Ella. Ted and Ashley had been together for five years and had a love that was larger than life itself. Ashley could have never imagined that Ted would’ve even thought of cheating on her, but he damn well did, and with a close friend of all people. She was absolutely crushed and broke up with him soon after. Ella, felt absolutely no remorse for it at all when Ashley brought it up with her. As such, she cut off all ties with her former friend.



Rage filled her body. Seeing that big busty whore sitting up above, laughing, and having a good time completely pissed off Ashley more than ever. She had a deep desire to get some form of revenge on Ella. She wanted her to pay… dearly. 



Soon after though, the thoughts of that shelved themselves in the back of Ashley’s mind as her attention was drawn to the sudden rise of the submarine leaving Amelia’s titties! The minuscule sub flew out of her shirt and into the outside world! Looking above, the students could see the humongous pretty face of Amelia laughing and smiling with her friend, and right next to her was Ella! The big busty beauty was enjoying the company of her friend. Both of the giant cute teenage goddesses were completely oblivious to the microscopic submarine that landed on the bun of Amelia’s burger. Amelia herself had no idea that she was about to swallow a class of thirty into her stomach! 



“Well El, I can’t wait any longer to eat this big juicy burger. It’s gonna be delicious!”



“Yeah you said it! Let’s eat!”



Amelia then gripped the burger with both of her hands and moved it towards her mouth, beyond ready to feel it’s incredible taste





Right after Mrs. Pennington landed the sub on the burger, two dark shadows covered the sky. Looking closely she could see that they were Amelia’s large beautiful hands! Both of her hands gripped the side of the burger, the food squishing in between her fingers. Then, a sudden rise!



Pennington turned on the PA. “Class, if you look out your window, you can see that Amelia is about to eat us!”



That sentence scared everyone and for good reason! The large mighty hands brought the shrunken bus up to quite a crazy sight: Amelia’s lips.



Amelia’s lips were a cute dainty pink color. With careful observation the students could see the little wrinkles and groves that dotted the surface of her adorable lips. But their hell was just beginning.



Amelia opened her mouth and instantly the class was exposed to the mighty tunnel to their doom.


Amelia’s mouth was a cave of multiple functions. At the tops and bottoms of her mouth sat her HUGE shiny rows of teeth. Amelia had prefect pearly whites the shined very bright. They looked like menacing boulders threatening to crush them to instant death. 



Besides her teeth, the inner flesh in her mouth was pulsating. It’s thin pink skin twitches in excitement. Similar to that was Amelia’s uvula. The bright pink stub looked like a small punching bag. It was dangling up and above, bouncing up and down in pure happiness.



But the real mighty sight of hell was Amelia’s tongue. As the cavern to her mouth opened up for all to see, Amelia’s big fleshy pink tongue was exposed. The beast was twitching in pure excitement. Her giant fleshy serpent who moving around in her mouth excitingly. Amelia’s tongue was begging, pleading, and aching for the sweet taste of the big juicy burger



CHOMP



The front of the burger was impacted by the huge shiny white molars of Amelia’s teeth. Unfortunately, that was where Mrs. Pennington’s class was located!



With her teeth’s impact, the submarine fell off with the bite of burger and impacted Amelia’s adorable pink tongue.



Looking around for the very tiny time they had, the students grasped at their surroundings. The pink puffy sensitive flesh of Amelia’s tongue was dotted with many small hills that rose above and pulsated. They were Amelia’s taste buds! And the pink puffy mounds were ready for the taste!



This observation was extremely brief. A split second later the rest of the burger hit Amelia’s pink tongue. The surface of it breaking apart. The materials of the juicy meat, the lettuce, onions, all of it, were broken down and landed on her taste buds. The buds themselves quivering with pure pleasure as they absorbed the awesome taste of the burger.



In the mouth, the class in the submarine could hear something. 



MMMMMMMMMM



It was a moan! Amelia had moaned at the taste of the extremely yummy burger in her mouth. It was absolutely delicious!



“Wow you really like that burger hub Meils?” Ella asked while giggling.



“Of course I do!” Amelia said with bites, “I always ALWAYS look forward to eating them!”





Back down below, the sub was pushed back by this impact and suddenly, was thrown around! The sub was tossed, turned, and battered. Amelia’s tongue had scooped up the bus and was now taking it for a joyride. 



“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” The students yelled, screaming at the top of their lungs. They were greatly restrained by the seatbelts on their seats, but seeing such a crazy environment is beyond nuts.



Amelia’s pink fleshy tongue zoomed across her mouth, trying to collect as many of the burger chunks as possible. Her massive white teeth biting down; CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP, tearing the delicious food apart. Chunks of it flew everywhere! Her pink tongue battered her teeth, rose up and down, and convulsed and contracted. It was pure hell for those on the bud. Also, Amelia’s spit and saliva also flew throughout the interior of her mouth, hitting the windows of the bud and disgusting the students.




“Hey look down there!” Dave said, pointing below.



He was signaling to a small piece of meat from the burger than bounced upon the surface of Amelia’s pink beastly tongue. It then landed between two of Amelia’s teeth near the start of her mouth. Her teeth were extremely strong, but they all had a slight gap in between. The meat descended down the white hard chunky gaps and made an impact on the fleshy surface of Amelia’s gums. Without even knowing it, Amelia accidentally lodged some extra leftover food in her mouth!




“Bitch is gonna feel it bother her later on” Ashley muttered while laughing.




Soon though, the classes nightmare only grew to be stronger. Amelia’s pretty pink tongue rose above! The twitching moving mass of ground suddenly flew into the air! Those on the sub were not at all expecting it and were in quite a state of shock!



Her tongue then brushed against the roof of her mouth, contrasting to her tongue, the top of Amelia’s mouth was quite hard and it showed as it moved against the top of the submarine. Extremely loud ear piercing screeching could be heard causing the tiny students and Mrs. Pennington to instantly cover their ears.



Soon after thought, Pennington recovered and decided to make yet another announcement.



“Class, I strongly advise you to all brace yourselves. We are about to be swallowed! Next step, Amelia’s stomach!



Indeed that was the case. After the impact with her mouth, Amelia’s tongue pushed itself backwards as she swallowed. Immediately a HUGE contraction shoved the submarine downwards fast! It was like falling off a cliff!



The chewed remains of her burger followed suit, the sub brushed against the big plump surface of Amelia’s uvula, causing it to twitch from the disturbance. The though, the submarine fell in an uncontrollable descent.



AGGHGGHGGHGHH!!!! 





Back up above, Amelia has just finished eating her burger. She was very happy and content with it all. Below deck, the 17 year old’s cute plump toes wiggled and twitched in anticipation and excitement, her adorable pink painted nails gripping at the fabric of her socks.



Amelia made a big smile, quite satisfied with it all!



“That was delicious El! Wouldn’t you agree?”



“Yeah it’s good Meils, but sometimes it’s overrated in MY opinion!” Ella said, dramatically bringing her hand up to her chest.



“Well poo on you!” Amelia said back, causing both of them girls to laugh. Casually, Amelia ran her hand across her right thigh, feeling it’s warm smooth surface until her hand reached a slight bump.



“Wait what the hell?”



“What’s wrong?”



Amelia studied it. The bump featured just a bit of her thigh meat swell into a circle form with a small red dot planted in the middle. Her skin was red with irritation and it itched.



“Oh come on! A mosquito bite? Damn it!” Amelia said her skin itching below causing her to instinctively itch at it, resulting in her bite flesh pulsating a bit at her sharp fingernails impact. Amelia didn’t know when this happened and didn’t even notice it. No idea did she have that this mosquito made it’s way onto her big plump juicy thigh during English class and stole her blood. It was only now, hours later, that Amelia was made aware.



“Awh cheer up Amelia! It’s not the end of the world. It’ll heal!” Ella said with a beaming reassured smile. Her beautiful black hair cascading down her neck.



“Thanks El, I know it will it just sucks. But you’re right!”



RING RING RING!!!



“Hey that’s the bell, I guess I’ll see you later bestie!” Ella said.



“See you El!” 



Amelia then rose up from her seat and began making her way to her next class. Her big plump boobs jiggling in the confines of her bra, her juicy creamy ass rubbing against one another being held by her short shorts, and her pink adorable pussy lips smushing and brushing at each other, protected by the cotton fabric of Amelia’s panties. The 17 year old girl made her way to her next class with an extra stride, having no clue at all that she just swallowed a tiny little sub full of her classmates that was now entering into her stomach. To her, it was just a normal day and she remained, fully unaware.




GULP



As she walked to class, the sub was being pulled down Amelia’s esophagus by her throat muscles. The walls were slimy pink that pulsated at every second, slowly swallowing the tiny little sub into her stomach. The students got near the windows, seeing Amelia’s esophagus walls contract and convulse. 



“Hey listen to that booming!” Jim said.



He was right, echoing throughout the sub, the students could hear Amelia’s big strong mighty heartbeat. The girl’s blood could also be heard rumbling throughout her body, making it’s way to important organs in the 17 year old’s body. It was a very, strangely, peaceful occurrence after the wreck-less ordeal the sub faced with Amelia’s giant pink tongue.



The strong motions of Amelia’s might muscles fascinated Mrs. Pennington. Seeing the inner workings of this beautiful 17 year old girl that she had openly seen enjoying her life was a brand new experience. The thought of having this giant unaware sexy girl fully unaware of her class invading her body, attacking her vagina, playing with her boobs, and now entering her digestive system turned. her. on. A lot.




Below, Ashley felt the same way, Ashley had never been a fan of Amelia. She was jealous of her good looks, good grades, and perfect life all together. She would often sharply glare at her in the hallways whenever she encounter Amelia, causing her to look away in fear. This bitch, that Ashely hated with all of her life, was starting to turn her on now that she was literally inside of her! But remembering all of this, Ashley laughed. “This scared little thot has no idea that I’m inside of her, and that I’ve attacked her” she thought with an evil laugh.



Suddenly the observations, conversations, and thoughts of the students came to an end as something new caught their attention. The warm smooth gentle walls of Amelia’s esophagus came to a stark stop. The pink muscles ended their routine as the sub hit a tight fleshy valve. It was a puckered sphincter that guarded the entrance to Amelia’s stomach. With another flex from her throat muscles. The pink fleshy valve began to open, it’s soft squishy inner walls convulsed and pushed the sub and the remains of Amelia’s lunch through. Then, they fell…



AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!



Quickly and with haste, Pennington turned on the PA and made an announcement. “Class, welcome to Amelia’s stomach!”





Back up above, Amelia just entered her sixth period science class and sat down at her seat. Her big juicy ass jiggling with impact. After running a hand through her gorgeous chestnut brown hair, Amelia got on her textbook and notebook, ready for class. The 17 year old beauty was ready to get back to work!



Amelia was fully unaware of the tiny submarine that just entered her stomach as she was doing all of this.



**To be continued**

End Notes:

Really hope you all enjoyed! Feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all so much and as always, more to come!

Chapter 8 - Can you STOMACH it? by Unknown893
Author's Notes:
Primarily a digestion chapter. The tiny class continues to explore Amelia’s digestive system. 

SPLASH!!!



The submarine just made a big impact into Amelia’s stomach. With it’s impact, the wave’s of Amelia’s stomach acid compressed and battered against the submarine. It’s waves crashed against it’s exterior with a mighty THUM!!



In reality, it was just a regular function. Amelia’s stomach began to churn, starting to digest and break down the contents of her lunch. The aids swirled around, enveloping anything and everything in it’s path.



Appearance wise, Amelia’s stomach looked absolutely huge. It was a dark large chamber with a deep pool of stomach acid plated in the middle of it. The walls of her stomach were full of circular tubes that gutted out underneath her pink walls. Amelia’s stomach walls itself were extremely squishy, slimy, and wet all together. Her stomach was extremely dark, the only way the students on board the sub could see was because the sub’s bright lights were on, illuminating their surroundings.



All around, the students in the sub could see not just the remains of her lunch, but other food items as well! Littered throughout, they could clearly see a half digested donut bobbing around throughout the acid like a toy duck. “Amelia must’ve had that for breakfast”  Katie thought to herself. “Is that really what we all look like from the inside? Jesus Christ!”



Also seen were partially digested cheerios, a banana, and an energy bar that Amelia had on her way to school. The contents of her stomach were clear as day and swirled around through the aggressive pool of acids.






Back up above, Amelia was on her physics class. They were currently learning about gravity and Issac Newton. Physics fascinated Amelia and it was one of her favorite classes. The lesson here was extremely interesting. “How cool!” She thought to herself. Wanting to get a bit closer, Amelia scooted forward in her chair a bit, her adorable ass shimmying forward while doing so.



Completely unaware of it, Amelia shifting a bit causes some unwanted actions for her guests in her stomach.





Back down below absolute chaos occurs. The stomach acid RAVAGE and CHURN! Her stomach walls start to batter and the submarine is losing control! It’s pulled and pushed in all directions completely under the mighty stomach’s control! 



AHHGAHFAHAGAHFAGAG WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!?! 



WHAT THE HELL?:!: 



HWLP?!:?



AUUYUU



ITS COMPLETE MASS CHAOS IN THE SUB!!! It’s spinning at a rapid rate, with Amelia’s stomach acid washing all over it! The force of it all causes the sub to be plunged below the crashing wave! Pulled down, down DOWN deep below to a point of no return!



Mrs. Pennington sits at the front, doing her best to regain control of the submarine so she can get herself and her class to safety. The perfect moment arises after the sub is pulled down. For one brief second she’s able to get a sense of what do it. Turning on the PA she says one simple message. “Hold on!”



Wise words indeed because seconds later her foot slams on the gas. HARD! Usually this would be an unsafe maneuver but because of what’s happening in Amelia’s stomach, and the acid constantly pushing it downwards, the sub bolts out about half as slow as it’s usual speed.



With a big PLOOP, It end’s up emerging from the acid. Waterfalls of it continue to drip down it’s side constantly. The acid falling back into it’s large pool at the bottom of her stomach. Drip drip drip.



Mrs. Pennington then maneuvers the sub to one of the inner walls of Amelia’s stomach, up above the acid, with the goal of taking some time to gather herself, calm everyone down, and reassess her options. 



“Is everyone okay?” She asks. Murmurs and chatter emerge from the class. They start to talk amongst themselves. A few respond but most are just shaken up by the whole entire thing. Yes, the class had attacked and been inside Amelia’s pink pussy while she was extremely horny, a very dangerous situation indeed, but they were just plunged into the depths of her stomach acid! They could’ve drowned if it weren’t for the protective sub! 



Ashley leans her head on the window out of the sub. Her eyes see that Amelia’s stomach has calmed down and is now just grumbling occasionally. Her pink slimy stomach walls pulsate occasionally and sometimes contract, causing some disruptions below.



Looking up above, she notices Amelia’s stomach valve pulsate a bit and then open just a hint. A few droplets of her salvia fall below, impacting the acid pool. Ashley realizes that it’s just from Amelia causally swallowing. Noting too big or important.



Sighing to herself, Ashley thinks back to the times that she bothered Amelia. One time a few month ago she happened to be walking behind her on the way to a class. Seeing that they were alone in the halls and that Amelia had her hair in a ponytail, Ashley decided to grab it and yank it down hard!!



“OWWWWW! What the hell was that for?” Amelia yelped, spinning around to see Ashley looking down at her phone pretending that she didn’t know what was going on.”



“Ashley!!! What’s wrong with you?” She screamed.



“What are you talking about?”



“You just pulled my hair!”



“Uhhhh no I didn’t”



“Well who else did, you and I are the only ones here in this hallway!”



“Listen bitch, I don’t know what the hell your problem is, blaming all of your issues on others, but leave me alone, you’re a worthless piece of shit and frankly, you deserved that pain. Now fuck off.” Ashley then left her.



Amelia didn’t even respond. She was so hurt and torn by those words. She felt like someone just stuck a dagger into her heart and it really stung. Pain and doubt filled her. Amelia started crying. It felt absolutely horrible. 




Back to the present and back up above, Amelia was is her Physics class continuing to pay attention to the lesson, having no idea that the girl who bullied her had shrunken down, tortured her clitoris, aroused her nipple, and was now in her stomach. Amelia’s cute innocent sweet self was fully unaware.





Below deck, Mrs. Pennington finally got herself back together and thought of something she could do to put herself and her students in a better mood. Turning on the PA, she gave the following messages: “Class, to better get an understanding of Amelia’s stomach, I’ve decided to open up the windows so you can get out and feel the texture of her stomach walls. Just remember to be careful!



Immediately, the windows of the submarine whirled up with a whish and stomach aroma was exposed to the classmates. It was intense!



But most of them were actually able to resist it and began eagerly trying to get a feel for Amelia’s stomach walls. Thirty hands began feeling the surface of it. Her stomach walls were a bumpy, but soft pink slimy texture. For Jim and Dave, it was astonishing.



“Whoa who knew we were like this on the inside? Jim said”



“Probably those who have studied the human body.” Dave responded in a sarcastic tone.



“Yeah I know haha, but still”




Katie ran her hands through, feeling the smooth grooves and squishy flesh squirm beneath the grasp of her hands. “My God this is…… wow”





Back up above, Amelia was currently reading a chapter in her Physics textbook, studying all the important information that she needed for her upcoming quiz next week. She has no idea that thirty tiny students were feeling her stomach walls.




Down below, for Ashley, she had once again strayed away from the group. Sneaking to the furthest window where she couldn’t be seen she wanted to have a bit of private time with her victim’s inner sanctum. So she climbed out of the window to a place that couldn’t been seen by the others and got a pretty strong grip on her slimy, gooey stomach flesh. With her hands clutching down hard on the pink squishy flesh. She started to hit, lick, tickle, and bite down on the walls. With Ashley being as small as she is, her attacks were not felt by the giant Amelia. That was at least…. until her foot impacted a certain crevice right in the middle.



It turn’s out that Ashley’s foot had impacted a slightly wounded area on Amelia’s stomach lining. The other day, while Amelia was eating out at a Mexican restaurant, one of the pieces of meat she swallowed from her taco had an extremely sharp side on one of it’s corners. This sharp side was chewed time and time by Amelia, her large white teeth trying and failing to break it down. Thinking none of it, she swallowed and quite soon after, forgot about it. But the meat wasn’t done with her.



After Amelia’s esophagus transported her food down and it entered her stomach, the meat fell down an extremely strange angle. In that before it hit the pool of Amelia’s stomach acid, it first impacted her sensitive inner stomach lining. The sharp edge teared into her poor innocent wall, causing some blood to appear and bleed out. The pink flesh pulsated and reacted with intensity. So far for a few days, Amelia had this open wound inside of her stomach and was completely unaware of it as no food or object had touched it! That was about to change though.



With a sadistic grin on her face, Ashley took both of her hands, placed them on the wound and squeezed down, HARD!



The impact was IMMEDIATELY felt! Amelia’s stomach twitched like crazy! The pool of acids began to stir, contract, and gurgle an insane amount! The impact from Ashley greatly agitated the mighty beast and it got the attention of someone above….





Amelia was peacefully working on her notes when she suddenly felt a deep sharp pain in her stomach. It felt horrible and hurt like hell, causing her to make a cute little yelp. “Owwww!!” She exclaiming! Immediately people began to ask her if she was alright and help. Touched by the comfort and smiling her beautiful smile, she simply said “I’m okay! Just a bit of a stomach problem, something must not agree with me.”





Down below, it was far from it. Sensing the danger Ashley immediately hoped back into the bus and blended in with the other students who were confused as hell as to everything that was going on. 



“Not again!” “Urrghhh!” “Whyyy”



Pennington immediately closed up the windows of the sub and decided that this was way too dangerous of a situation. She made the decision to leave Amelia’s stomach. Making this announcement to the class; “alright everyone, we’re gonna be leaving Amelia’s stomach as it looks to be too dangerous for us, so our next top will be her small intestine! Buckle up because we’ll be there quite soon!



Indeed they were. After that announcement the students began to strap themselves in, ready to leave this chaotic mess. Pennington them plunged the sub into the acid and began looking for Amelia’s pyloric sphincter which connected her stomach to her small intestine. Eventually after a good long search, she found it. 



Amelia’s pyloric sphincter was a powerful mass of sensitive flesh which was tightly clenched together, preventing any and all access to her small intestine. It was covered head to toe with a gooey slimy gross coating of bodily fluids. It was shut and was not going to open unless Amelia’s body wanted it to.



Pennington knew of this, but she has her ways of getting what she wanted, and the submarine was equipped with the right tools. “This bitch won’t stop us” she muttered. Then, she pressed a button. Immediately from the hull of the sub a giant large feather appeared, connected by a think long arm. The sensitive endings of the feather was then guided to the entrance of Amelia’s pyloric sphincter….



The students in the sub noticed this and were completely amazed. Seeing such an unknown part of our bodies about to be opened truly fascinated them.



With an devilish grin on her face, Pennington then used the control pad to move the feather out and about onto top of the teenage girl’s pyloric sphincter. Instantly as the soft silky tips of the feather brushed against the hard groovy surface of it, it stimulated it’s nerves and began to open up. Leading into the pit of Amelia’s small intestine.




Back up above, under normal circumstances Amelia probably would have felt this odd disturbance in her body, but she didn’t. That was because the bell had just rang signaling the end of sixth period. Rising from her leather chair, the commotion of herself moving and concentrating on what to do distracted her focus from feeling the tiny submarine venturing into her small intestine. She didn’t feel it at all.



Collecting herself, Amelia was on her way to her seventh period history class when she got an email on her phone! Curious, Amelia opens it up to find a letter from the teacher, Mr. Gorton explaining that his daughter had gotten sick earlier that day and he left work early to take care of her, he also explained that since the school couldn’t find a substitute, the class was canceled for the day.



“Awwwww he cares so much about his daughter” Amelia thought, deeply touched by reading this. She also felt a surge of excitement enter into her! She had no classes during eighth period and since her history class was canceled for the day she was done with school! “Yay!” She thought, making her way back to her car.




As Amelia walked, her adorable cute pussy lips squirmed and caressed each other with every step she made, protected by her pink cotton panties, her plump doughy ass swayed from side to side, and her ginormous jiggly boobs bounced the confines of her bra.



Unaware to her, at this time, a tiny shrunken submarine was starting to explode her small intestine….



Down below, Mrs. Pennington guided the submarine into an entirely new environment: Amelia’s small intestine.



The unknown extreme area welcomed the students in the submarine. It’s walls were a mysterious tan color that shines eerily by the lights of the sub. The walls of Amelia’s small intestine huge and convulsed and contracted. It was not a chamber like her stomach, no, this was a TUNNEL! An extreme long tunnel that ventured for thousands of miles! But that wasn’t all. On all the walls, head to toe, quite literally everywhere your eyes landed were these tiny pink hair like projections. They lined the wall of Amelia’s small intestine. What were they?



They were Amelia’s villi. And as the sub flew through the sub the students inside could see how it functioned. Looking towards it, they could see it absorb  nutrients from the good that Amelia ate. These nutrients would be converted to fuel to help feed different parts of Amelia’s sexy body. The entire process of it was beyond magnificent. It awed the students and it amazes Mrs Pennington as well.



She explained the process of the small intestine through the PA and the entire time she did so, the fluids of Amelia’s small intestine carried the submarine throughout the king and never ending tubes of it. It truly fascinated them all.



“Villi, I’ve studied it but I never thought for a day that I’d get to actually see it!” Dave said.



“Yeah I’m with ya buddy. I literally one worked on a history project with this girl. She was fun to work with! But I’d call you fucked up if you’d say that I’d ever explore her body! Honestly!” Jim responded.





Meanwhile, this entire time Amelia was in her car, a 2019 ford SUV, driving back towards her house. It was currently around 2:45 in the afternoon and both of her parents were still at work (she was an only child after all), So Amelia had the entire house to herself! After about a five minutes drive, she arrived back home.




As Amelia got out of the car, she could feel a nice spring breeze blow through her body. It caressed her cute skin and breezed through her hair. The air was slightly chilly though, which was felt when it hit Amelia’s huge big plumpy titties, the slightly cold air stimulated her pink nipples, causing both of them to grow hard. Amelia giggled in response to the pleasant breeze. It felt quite nice.




Unlike before, the tiny students exploring her body were unable to feel the vibrations of the outside world that gave them an insight as to what was going on. Amelia’s small intestine was just too compact and noisy to allow outside noise to fill into it.




Entering into her house, Amelia slipped off her shoes and socks, releasing her feet from the cages they’d been confined in all day. Moving down to sit at her couch, Amelia’s ass impacted the cushions HARD! Her cute round booty slammed into it, sinking into it’s confines. With a smile on her face, Amelia lifted her feet up to her level. Relaxing herself, her ten plump adorable toes wiggled in excitement finally free! Her toenails were painted a cute pink. Amelia was in a good mood. Finally she could relax!



Seeing that she got all of her homework done, Amelia decided to relax and surf on the web. Opening up YouTube she began to watch some videos, this particular one was a makeup tutorial.





The sexy 17 year old girl is still completely obvious to what’s happening in her body. Deep in her inner workings. A class of thirty has thoroughly explored Amelia’s small intestine and had reached yet another schooner. It was being pushed up against it very tightly. Mrs. Pennington studied it. “Oh yes I know what this is.” 



They had reached Amelia’s ileocolic valve. It was a small tight little hole that was shut. It separated Amelia’s small intestine from her large intestine. Pennington had no idea how to get through this so she instead decided to talk about it through the PA.



“Class, we have currently reached Amelia’s ileocolic valve. It’s the tight hole that separates the small intestine from the large. But I’m not sure how we’ll get insi——“



She was cut off, behind the submarine a huge chunk of large thick goo was shoved by the contractions of Amelia’s small intestine muscles. The goo enveloped over the sub and shoved them out. The huge push was too much for her ileocolic valve and it opened under pressure, releasing the goo and the sub into a completely new environment.



Amelia’s large intestine.





Up above, Amelia was writing down notes on her phone from the makeup tutorial, trying jot down everything that was said so she could look her best! Especially for…. Glenn….



“Oh Glenn, I want you. I want you so SO badly!” Amelia moaned.



As she had been for the entire day, Amelia remained completely unaware of the tiny class (that included one of her bullies) entering into her large intestine and that they’d basically used her body as a playground. To her, it was all just a normal ordinary day. Nothing unusual in the slightest.



Boy was she wrong.



**To be continued**

End Notes:
Hope you all enjoyed! Some really hot and good stuff coming in the future! Thanks so much for your support! More to come!
Chapter 9 - Tickling the girl’s beast by Unknown893
Author's Notes:
Sorry it’s been so long! I’ve been caught up with work and finals and a nasty cold! I’ve been meaning to post and I’ve finally gotten the chance to do so! 
Here the class ventures to a very sensitive part of Amelia’s body. That’s all I’ll say for now. Read on to find out more!

Inside the submarine, Dave was growing to be a bit impatient. Before he began this trip he told himself to respect the anatomy of whatever person he would explore, but after seeing that the girl was Amelia Kenter and exploring her thighs, vagina, clitoris, boobs, mouth, and digestive system, he felt extremely attracted to her and felt very anxious and impatient about exploring what had to be next, Amelia’s butt.



“I can’t take this any longer!” Dave screamed inside his mind. To speed it up, he decided to take a nap, surely he would wake up when the submarine hit Amelia’s ass.



But that’s not where they were now. Mrs. Pennington just steered the submarine into her ileocolic valve and entered into Amelia’s large intestine.



Amelia’s large intestine took on a much different appearance than her small intestine, as the class in the sub could see, her large intestine was much drier. The walls were a combination of pink and tan and would regularly contract. That wasn’t all though, the remains of most of the food that Amelia ate could be seen, although at this stage, they looked completely alien and unrecognizable. For instance, what was once the chewed up remains of a sandwich now was now just a mess of indistinguishable material on the floor of her large intestine. These remains were littered throughout the area.



The smell was also intense. Amelia was a gorgeous girl who had a lovely musk, but her large intestine smelled like dried up shit. It was present all around the air, although thanks to the submarine’s tough body, the class could barely smell it.



Mrs. Pennington decided to turn on the PA and inform the class about where they were. Turning it on, she then began: “Class, welcome to Amelia’s large intestine!” She then cleared her throat. “As you can see, this area is littered with gross materials, that is normal! These gross materials were once food that Amelia ate. But now they are unrecognizable! The reason being is that most nutrients and around 90% of the water in the food had already been absorbed by Amelia’s small intestine.”



The class payed close attention to this in detail. Katie for one was extremely invested. Seeing that this from a tiny perspective really just shows how immense our bodies truly are. “What kind of wonder is this?” She muttered to herself.



Pennington continued on. “Amelia’s large intestine actually had four stages, the first is her ascending colon which absorbs any water and nutrients from her food that was left out by her small intestine.



Pennington then floored the submarine upwards, it ZOOMED towards the sky.



“AHHHHHHHHHHHAHSHAHSGAHGHSGHHH”



The sudden dramatic shift in speed came as a HUGE shock to the students on the sub. They weren’t expected to be floored up into the heavens! Ashley threw up in her mouth a little, Jim was shaking all over, and Katie had her eyes shut tight, waiting for the nightmare to end, thankfully though, it did.



The “heavens” at this stage was just Amelia’s large intestine which at this stage, appears to be a large fleshy tunnel full of contracting walls and dried up remains, eventually though, she stopped the sub as the tunnel then took a sharp turn right. Now, they were in a different area.



Pennington then turned on the PA again. “Alrighty students, we are now in Amelia’s descending colon. The primary function of this area is to store Amelia’s poop and then send it down to her rectum.” The texture of her descending colon was extremely similar to the ascending one.



Throughout it all, the students marveled and awed at the walls of the ginormous 17 year old’s large intestine. To be at such a size was completely unknown and unheard of for all of humanity, but yet they had done it.




Back up above, Amelia continued to watch YouTube videos on her laptop. The Mac rested on her soft creamy milky pljmp thighs and sat dormant as Amelia’s gorgeous ocean blue eyes concentrated on the video she was watching. A slight giggle emitted from her pink   plump lips. The beautiful girl had no idea of the microscopic class exploring where her poop was being stored.





Back down below in the cute girl’s intestines the students continued down her large intestine, paying close attention and mind to the pink fleshy walls of her insides. For Jim, he was never much of an invested students and he only had average thoughts about his education, but he began to take notes on what he saw. He never truly understood what was so fascinating about the human body that Mrs. Pennington always talked about, but now from the inside he started to finally understand.




Eventually, the submarine reached an extremely tight fleshy chamber. It was Amelia’s colon. Mrs. Pennington was about to turn on the PA and explain the process of the colon and what it does, but something cut her off before she got her chance to speak




Up above, Amelia decided to change positions, feeling a bit uncomfortable with her adorable plump butter butt being pressed into the cushions of her couch, she decided to lay down on her side and get into a new angle. While adjusting herself, she pulled her feet and her ten plump cute pink painted toes onto the couch. Now laying on her side with her bubble butt free from the cushions, she smiled to herself.



“Ah much better! Now I can really get to enjoy what I’m watching!”



Completely unknown to the humongous goddess up above, her actions adjusting herself created some unpleasant havoc for a tiny class of thirty down below….





Back down below, complete CHAOS was happening! The simple action of Amelia readjusting herself on her couch stimulated the muscles in her colon and caused them to contract. The force of it was completely unnoticeable to the giant beauty up above, but below in her body, the entire class could feel it! It was a mighty and grand tremor that caused the muscles in her colon to contract, this shoved the submarine deep deep down!!!



Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!



Cries from the students rang out all across the inside of the sub! Yet ANOTHER sudden action was causing them to beg and plead for their lives! Looking around in shock, most of the class peaked at the surrounding area, it was messier here with fresh balls of Amelia’s poop plastered to her pink anal walls, and as the sub continued to fly downwards, the class could see the her walls themselves began to get smaller and smaller and smaller and SMALLER! The area around them got so much tighter and Amelia’s inner muscles themselves eventually fully surrounded the sub, embracing it in it’s warm confines. Up above, Amelia was continuing to watch videos and enjoy herself. As she wiggled her plump toes, the beautiful teenage girl had no idea that her inner anal muscles were trapping an invasive health class.




Back down below, all of the students began to clam themselves as they were no longer falling at an uncontrollable speed and were now embraced by a tight tunnel of Amelia’s inner walls. In truth, this was actually the entrance into Amelia’s rectum. 



Ashley herself was, like just about everyone in the class, fully invested by all of this. Seeing the insides of the hot girl she loved to torment and bully made her laugh of insanity inside. She felt giddy and upbeat inside. Knowing that she had successfully “invaded” the insides of her victim gave her such an awesome feeling. She felt more empowered because of it all.



Up in the front of the sub, Pennington was trying to get the sub unstuck from Amelia’s inner anal walls. The exterior of the sub was now coated in a gross slimy liquid that seeped out from her anal walls. It was firmly lodged in. Thinking of what to do, Pennington at first decided to slam her foot on the gas pedal thinking that may get her unstuck. But no matter how long, or how hard she put her foot on the gas, nothing happened.



After a few minutes, Pennington gave up. The tired women sighed at the wheel. Here she was with her first period health class, trapped inside the rectum of an extremely hot unaware girl with no way to get out. The teacher was out of ideas.


Fortunately for her, she wouldn’t have to stress for much longer.




Far up above, Amelia was continuing to watch YouTube, having just finished watching a video on Harry Styles. She was a huge fan of his work and music and admired him very much. She wouldn’t admit it, but she also had a small crush on him. Still though, she felt a little uncomfortable on the couch.


“Hmm…. let me just scooch a bit this way, then I can be a bit more comfortable!”


So she did, Amelia squirmed on the couch once more to get into a more comfortable position. As she did, she moved her beautiful plump juicy ass. Amelia’s ass was confined to her black short shorts and embraced very tightly by her cute pink panties. Also below, Amelia’s vagina was reacting, her cute pink pussy lips were squirming on to of one another, making a slimy noise as the pink fleshy lips brushed each other. 


Eventually though, Amelia was in a comfortable position. The gorgeous 17 year old was now right where she wanted to be. 


“Hee hee, I just can’t seem to get comfortable, but hopefully that’s changed!”


Meanwhile, back down below, deep under the confines of Amelia’s ass hugged tightly by her pink panties, for the submarine trapped in her colon, to say the least, stuff was happening.




The students on the bus were getting a bit worried. Some had begun talking amongst themselves, while others tried to distract themselves from the fact that they were now microscopic and trapped inside the inner anal muscles of a huge 17 year old girl who was completely unaware of them.


The good news though, was that those unpleasant thoughts were about to be extinguished.


Katie was the first to hear it. A grumble, at first it seemed like just another function of Amelias’s body, but then it got louder. Soon after, others began to hear it too. Then before any of them could do anything…..



THUM



Amelia’s pink inner anal walls contracted HARD. The class’s entire world began to tear apart. Muscles shifted, the sounds were unbearable and absolute HELL was released. The force of it released the bus from Amelia’s inner muscles and shoved them HARD further into the confines of her colon.



AGGHGG?!


WHAT DIGDSN DOCYENEODY?&:?:’


HYLP UGS?!/?-!



Jim literally threw up! The vomit sinking to the floor! It was absolute madness!


Eventually after what seemed like an eternity, the hell finally stopped.


Recollecting their senses, the class began to recover. They caressed themselves and helped one another. It took them a surprisingly long amount of time for them to start asking where they were.


They didn’t need to though, soon after Mrs. Pennington  spoke into the PA.


“Class, I hope you’re all doing okay. But I wanted to point out the fact that right now, we are currently right in from of….. Amelia’s anus.


She wasn’t lying, and to prove it, she opened up the windows for the class to get a full view of their surroundings.


Right in front of them, in the heat of the moment sat Amelia Kenter’s anus. It was a huge, unbelievably massive, fleshy hole that looked like an ugly monster. Her anus had ginormous fleshy ridges that regularly would squish and pulsate through the little motions that occurred. It was also coated in a few specks of anal juice that ran down the hole’s sides. It was gross but also kind of hot.


“Now class, if you’re wondering how we are gonna get out of here, well you don’t have to wonder any longer! Take a watch!”


Mrs. Pennington pressed a button, suddenly the large feather that had stimulated the giant girl’s pyloric sphincter, had returned, this time to free the class by tickling Amelia’s anus.


Mrs. Pennington had an evil smile on her face, the woman was now in a position of being able to irritate this helpless thot, she wasn’t about to waste the chance.


Under her control, the giant feather began to use it’s soft tips to tease Amelia’s anus. The silky surface began to lightly brush against the ridges and muscles on her anus, just giving it a few pecks here and there. 


In reaction, Amelia’s anus began to twitch. At first just a little, but the feather did not let up it’s work.



Back up above, Amelia continued sitting on the couch enjoying herself, smiling above, having absolutely no idea of the tiny class that was tickling her cute pink anus. At least not yet.


Underneath the giant girl’s tight black gym shorts and cute pink panties that hugged her adorable ass tightly, Amelia’s anus sat at the bottom of her huge creamy milky white plump ass cheeks. Her pink anus started to feel a strange tickling sensation on it’s inside. The discomfort was moving itself on her sensitive anal muscles. In reaction, Amelia’s anus began to twitch. This was in an effort to cause the tickling sensation to die and not disturb the giant girl up above.



Back down below, Pennington smiled to herself, but she wasn’t done yet. She decided to increase the heat.


Suddenly, the feather was more aggressive, no longer did it do small strokes and light teases no, now the feather was truly caressing Amelia’s anus. These were passionate strokes that were felt throughout Amelia’s anus. The giant large fleshy hole was now unable to ignore it. It began to contract and flex. It twitched and tried to squirm in it’s confines, in a desperate attempt to escape, but to no avail. Amelia’s anus was fully exposed and vulnerable to the health class’s bus’s attacks. The feather’s strokes now began to stimulate Amelia’s anal nerves which caused a certain someone up above to feel something.




Back up above, Amelia was continuing to enjoy herself, the cute girl’s ten plump toes wiggled in happiness and freedom. Her plump boobs sat confined to her tight bra. The girl was at peace. When suddenly, she began to feel an unpleasant discomfort down below. It felt like there was something itching at her butt.



“Oh man he’s so hot I could jus-….. wait, what the hell?”



The adorable giant girl began to blush. Her cheeks grew red and her cute nose scrunches. 


“Why is my butt so itchy? Is it how I’m sitting, or what I’m wearing? God if my panties have ridden up my butt I’m gonna freak. 


Amelia decided to wiggle herself into the cushion, her anus trying to escape the awfulness of the submarine’s silky feather tickling it’s extremely adorable and vulnerable anal muscles. But this solved nothing.


“Are you kidding me? This is not cool why can’t I watch my show it peace 🥺?”


Amelia sat there for a bit. The adorable girl was pouting and still having her innocent cute pink anus be irritated by the tiny health class. The tickling sensation was unbelievable! But to Amelia, it was just a random discomfort. She was unaware of it’s true origins. Soon after though, the annoying feeling stopped.


“Wait…. what?” What the hell happened? Well….. that’s odd but I’m glad I’m not itchy anymore! Yay! Now back to watching my show!”


Amelia them wiggled herself again into position, fully unaware that the tiny health class was still at a very sensitive area on her body.




Back down below, the students looked at the extremely arousing site with awe. Mrs. Pennington was not letting up. Thanks to the actions of her extremely sensitive and unbearable silky feather, Amelia’s anus was now contracting in and out in an effort to stop the feeling. Her huge pink bulky anal muscles went in and out, in and out, in and out over and over again. It was itchy, irritated, and pissed. Through it all though, when the hole contracted, it also opened a bit, this gave Pennington an opportunity.



She turned on the PA: “Class, you have ten seconds to buckle up.”


The students quickly obeyed, and ten seconds later, Pennington floored it. 


ZOOM!


POP!


The submarine then SHOT out of Amelia’s anus and out of her body. It ZOOMED through her fleshy anus and popped out like a cork into the confines of her panties and into the new environment that was her adorable ass cheeks. It FLEW through the air at the speed of light, until suddenly it was stopped. Rather though, it was caught by two humongous fleshy doughy walls.


Some of the students looked around confused and dazed, wondering just where the hell they were. It was pitch black and they couldn’t see. They wouldn’t have to wait long to find out.


Pennington switched on the PA and subsequently the lights on the sub.


“Class, welcome to Amelia’s butt!”

End Notes:
Hope you all enjoyed! More will be coming! 
Chapter 10 - Camp nethers by Unknown893
Author's Notes:

New chapter out! Some butt action involved! I hope you all enjoy!

“Huh…. What… where are we??”



Though many on the sub were still quite confused as to where they were, Dave was the most puzzled. He has fallen asleep inside of Amelia’s large intestine and had completely missed the extremely hot show of Pennington tickling Amelia’s pink anus. The boy now had suddenly awoke due to Jim shaking him awake after noticing that he was asleep. He didn’t want his friend to miss out on the action!



“Bro what were you doing?? You completely missed out on the HOTEST THING EVER! Teach over there tickled her asshole! Seeing that pink mess of flesh move around looked so fucking hot! I can only imagine what the thot up above was doing!!”



“I missed all that… what?? Damn…. DAMN IT!!”



“Relax man! I’m sure we’ll be able to get out and explore her more! I mean we’re in her ass right now!



“WE ARE WHERE?”



Jim wasn’t lying. The tiny submarine was lodged in between Amelia Kenter’s huge doughy ass cheeks. Her white creamy milky plump flesh was pressing against the sub, firmly lodging it between it’s meaty globes. The air was hot and humid and it filled the inside of the sub causing many of the students to sweat. 



Despite the fact that the sub was lodged in between Amelia’s juicy fat ass the back windows off the sub were not embraced by her cheeks, rather they provided a great view of Amelia’s anus.



The students had fully seen Amelia’s cute pink anus on the inside, but only saw it now on the outside!



Students at the back of the bus saw it in full. Amelia’s anus was a wrinkly mess of flesh and muscle. Her pink anus was a puckered ring that seemed to have a few tiny specks of brown dotted on its surface. It looked cute at this stage.



Every few seconds Amelia’s anus would twitch and convulse. Her meaty pink fleshy groves would dance  together and the wrinkles would convulse. Her tense  hole was beyond adorable and was quite sensitive. Whenever Amelia was naked in the bathroom (her big busty boobs free from it’s prison of a bra with her pink nipples fully erect, and her pink vagina lips unsmushed from her panties and glistening in the air) and bent down, she fully exposed her perfect cute pink anus to the outside world. It would twitch in discomfort and annoyance, the cold air from the bathroom would embrace it and caused her sensitive pink anus to twitch. Her anal wrinkles would flap in the wind, her groves of muscle pumped it and out. Amelia’s anus was damn well annoyed by it. Amelia of course thought little of it and barely noticed it.



There would also be a few occasions where when Amelia wore thongs, they’d brush against her adorable pink anus and caused it to smack and convulse, disturbed and irritated by the stitched cotton fabric brushing into her sensitive skin. The tight cotton fabric of Amelia’s thongs would sometime lodge themselves in between her sensitive anal wrinkles. This would piss off her anus and cause it to contract and twitch in discomfort. 



Amelia was quite unaware of her anus being disturbed by everyday actions most of the time. The cute adorable girl may have thought much of her big plump creamy ass, but she didn’t really pay much attention to her pink anus that guarded her insides.



Speaking of Amelia, the adorable girl had completely forgotten about Pennington and her students tickling her adorable pink anus. The thought was now brushed aside due to her phone dinging from a next.



Curious, Amelia checked her phone to see that she received a new text. Her adorable long slender fingers danced over her phone screen knowing exactly what to do, topped off with her cute hot pink fingernails, they went to work ready to find it’s master’s message.



“Hi honey! Your father and I have an overnight work stay here downtown so we won’t be home tonight at all. There’s leftover food for you in the fridge that you can help yourself to. Remember to take care of yourself and BE GOOD! We’ll see you tomorrow! Love, Mom.”



Amelia’s heart sank a bit. She had wanted to talk to her parents about her day but on the other hand, she was now home alone!



“Yay I can finally get some freedom! The house is all mine” she thought to herself. Although shortly after, her thoughts were disturbed by a different force.



Down below, Amelia’s stomach grumbled. The mighty beast was hungry and desired more food to feast on. It rumbled it annoyance and it’s sounds all together were louder and more squelch like.



Amelia blushed, the cute girl heard her stomach throwing a tantrum. Come to think of it, she was kind of hungry. It had been a long and crazy day at school for her and certainly after awhile she’d want to eat.



“Let’s go get some good eats!” Amelia said to herself.


Then she got up. Her tight black short shorts were now slightly wedged in between her adorable plump ass cheeks. Sitting down had also caused Amelia to form a bit of a camel toe. Her pink juicy pretty pussy lips were seen in the outline of her shorts, they poked out and hugged the fabric. Amelia’s vagina remained as sexy as ever, her cue labia made it’s appearance known.



“Ahh damn it” Amelia said to herself after she pulled out her shorts away from her sensitive pink pussy and adorable plump ass.



“I think there’s some leftover pizza in the fridge! In fact I know that there is!”



But what Amelia didn’t know was that throughout the entire day, she had been tormented by a tiny health class. The tiny students and teacher shrunk down, played with her sexy thighs, tortured and assaulted her vagina, bounced around on her huge titties, explored her digestive system to the full, and tickled her cute pink anus. All of this, and Amelia remained fully unaware.



With that, Amelia began walking. The giant woman marched into the kitchen, her wonderful cute little feet stomped it’s way on the floor, her sensitive soles embracing the cold tiles of the floor.


Up above, Amelia’s huge plump doughy breasts bounced and jiggled with every step the sexy high school girl took, Amelia’s titties would brush and rub against one another. They were both topped off with Amelia’s adorable pink nipples. Her nipples were semi erect but not enough for Amelia to truly notice.



Off course, protected by her tight pink panties, Amelia’s vagina was perched in it’s chambers. Her giant pussy lips brushed against one another with each step she took, her pink pussy embraced itself at every move with Amelia fully unaware that her vaginal lips played with one another as she walked.



The real action though happened just around the corner. In Amelia’s huge plump ass the tiny sub was stuck. Suddenly, the students on board felt the air pulled from their stomach as the world began to rise!



“AAAHHHHHHHHH!!”



Students on began to scream once more as their world was turned out from under them! They were frightened and scared to be lost in Amelia’s huge sexy ass. Her huge ass cheeks continued to press it’s doughy, creamy, sexy form onto the tiny sub embracing it in a hug.



But that wasn’t the worst of it, then Amelia began to walk! A completely normal and harmless action to all of us, but for the class camping out in Amelia’s butt, it was hell.



BOOM! Amelia’s right plumpy ass cheek slammed its fat chubby weight into the sub! Pressing it unforgivably into it’s twin. The creamy ass cheek was unforgivable and rough, but that was just the beginning!



BAM! Amelia’s left plumpy ass cheek returned the favor! Shoving the tiny sub back where it came from! Amelia’s huge soft tender cheek’s flesh convulsed and embraced the sub fully.



Back and forth, back and forth Amelia’s ass cheeks took turns slamming the sub around over and over again. Stomp stomp STOMP! It was madness!



Up above, Amelia continued to walk. The cute hungry girl was searching for some leftover pizza. Her stomach was hungry and was acting up like a whiny toddler, demanding it’s owner to provide it food. This was her focus now and Amelia remained ever so unaware that a tiny health class was wedged in between her juicy adorable ass. 



Back down below, some of the students were able to catch some glimpses of the mighty beast of the ass, Amelia’s anus.



Amelia’s anus was reacting as well to her master’s steps. Her adorable pink puckered ring was twitching with every step Amelia took. Her puckered anus’s wrinkles brushed and folded over one another. Her anus convulse and danced in it’s confines. Along with that, it would also open up slightly every now and then, her pink anus would reveal itself, exposing Amelia’s extremely sensitive inner anal flesh to the sub before closing back up again tightly.



It stared at the sub eerily. Like it knew that there was an intruder in it’s owner’s panties. One that didn’t belong there and one that had caused great distress all around. It needed to be taken care of and dealt with to protect Amelia. The beast was ready to end the threat to it’s princess. Here would be it’s resting place.



And so it did. Amelia’s puckered anus decided to powerfully convulse. This action was completely unfelt by Amelia herself, but it caused her huge cute ass cheeks to jiggle a little. Not too much but enough to release the bus it’s confines between her adorable plump ass. With this, the sub was then suddenly shoved into Amelia’s anus once again. It’s puny form slammed into her pink puckered butthole.  It was lodged against her very sensitive wrinkles and was at fully mercy to the beast below.



The hell on the sub was absolutely chaotic and Mrs. Pennington was doing her best to calm everyone down and figure out a solution. Unfortunately that was becoming a bit tough as Amelia’s cute pink anus began to wrap itself around the sub, tightly embracing it to the MAX.



Meanwhile back up above, Amelia was extremely happy! She has found her leftover pizza and was about to warm it up! Inside her cute little mouth, Amelia’s salivary glands began creating salvia, causing her pink tongue to twitch in excitement!



“Yay! The giant girl thought. “I’m really getting hungry for this pizza!”



Amelia giggled to herself, in a very bright mood. But throughout all of this she remained very unaware that underneath her tight black short shorts that hugged her adorable plump ass, underneath her juicy milky cheeks, Amelia’s pink puckered anus was attacking the tiny health class that had bothered it’s owner. Amelia remained fully unaware that her own anus was trying to murder people. The innocent cute girl had no idea….

End Notes:
I hope that you all enjoyed! Leave a review and tell me what you think! More will be coming in the future. The tiny health class isn’t done dealing with Amelia yet lol.
Chapter 11 - Amelia’s anal defenses by Unknown893
Author's Notes:
The students on the sub are now dealing with a new challenge. Amelia’s body fighting back! In particular, her anus!

SCLOORCH!!


A dull, mighty sound reverberated all across the submarine. For as strong as the body of the sub was, the loud groan was able to rattle and shake its interior. While these were high schoolers, the loud thum scared the hell out of them. For the first time in years, Jim was crying in fear, Dave was hyperventilating next to him, Katie burrowed her head into her arms to try and distract herself from what was happening.



Even Ashley was scared! This entire trip had been a fun one. Now, she was possibly on death’s doorsteps about to be killed by Amelia’s pink anus. All the while the giant oblivious girl was fully unaware….




BEEP BEEP BEEP!



The high pitched sound from the microwave traveled into Amelia ears, alerting the gorgeous woman that her pizza was warmed up. Amelia smiled at this. She was hungry and ready for a snack! And she wasn’t alone!


As soon as Amelia got off the stool she was sitting on, her stomach rumbled once more. The giant beast of Amelia’s stomach was angry and impatient! Gurgling in frustration over having to wait for its owner to provide it food! 


Again, Amelia blushed at this, hearing her body act out would ve embarrassing in public, but the cute girl was happy that she was alone. “Time to eat!” She thought.


Amelia walked back over to her stool, underneath her pink panties, Amelia’s vagina was once again reacting, her cute pink pussy lips were rubbing against once another, a tiny squelching sound emitted from her pink fleshy lips making contact.


Amelia reached her chair and planted her fat ass on the seat. Wiggling her plump juicy ass to get comfortable. When she was finally ready, she didn’t hesitate to begin eating.


With her cute pink slender fingers, Amelia lifted the newly warmed slice of pepperoni pizza to her mouth. She licked her lips, her cute pink tongue sliding across her lips, salivating. The beast was ready to snack on its prey. 


“Here we go! Yum”


Amelia then raised the pizza to her mouth and began to chew. The cheesy delight stood no chance whatsoever against Amelia’s powerful white teeth. They eagerly tore through the snack, ripping it apart  piece by piece. The taste of it released a tone of dopamine into Amelia’s system. The beautiful girl absolutely loved the taste of her snack. Her tiny cute pink tastebuds quivered in happiness. They wiggled in excitement. It was just so tasty!


“Mmmmmmmmm”


Amelia moaned. She just couldn’t get over how amazing her pizza was! 


It was also a distraction. Going past her pink shirt, underneath the tight black shorts shorts and pink panties that encased and protected and hugged Amelia’s fat ass, between her two doughy milky creamy cheeks, a small tiny class of thirty was being assaulted by Amelia’s pink anus. It has enough of this… this pest annoying its master and was determined to kill it.


Amelia had absolutely no idea of this, but between her pink panties and doughy ass, her own anus was committing murder.



Back down below…



Amelia’s anus was done. To it, the sub was nothing but an evil parasite that had raped and tortured her vagina, violated her digestive system, teased her thigh and boobs, and now had tickled her anus.


Amelia herself may have been fully unaware that a small tiny health class had violated her body in many ways, but her cute pink anus wasn’t! And it was determined to end it!


Amelia’s pink anus was wrapping its tight fleshy folds around the small submarine. Squeezing it in a very tight embrace. Through this, the class could hear the other sounds emitting from Amelia. Her mighty heart beating, the blood pumping and flowing throughout her cute body, and Amelia’s mighty stomach gurgling in pleasure and joy over FINALLY having something to feast on!


Mrs. Pennington was trying desperately to calm her class down but was suddenly thrown into her own seat when most unexpectedly…


WHOOSH!!


Amelia’s pink anus unfolded and released the tiny sub! Her cute anus blossomed out, exposing deeper and much more sensitive anal flesh. The sub for itself was thrown into the curvature of Amelia’s left doughy ass cheek. The creamy plump cheek insulated any damage to the sub. It was wedged in their, giving the students a full view off the scene in front of them.


WERE GONNA DIE!


HELP!!!


PLEASE SAVE US!!


Cries of horror and despair and absolute fear rang out like sirens. For the students were exposed to the madness in front of them.


Amelia’s huge pink anus was winking at the vulnerable sub. Her anal folds were squelching against one another. The wrinkles in her pink anus were quite puffy as they contracted and twitched. As a whole, it looked like the sarlac pit, staring at the tiny submarine with absolute hatred. Ready to defend the cute unaware girl above.


The horrified students also noticed that Amelia did have a bit of anal hairs. It seemed that it had been awhile since the girl had last shaved. They blew in the wind as Amelia’s mighty pink anus twitched and contracted.


The students also noticed that the heat seemed to increase. Being embraced by one of Amelia’s huge doughy ass cheeks, her natural body warmth seeped into the sub. Causing many to freak out over the sudden rise in temperature.


Mrs. Pennington didn’t waste any time. She got on the P.A.:


“Class, we are leaving Amelia’s ass and are heading back to the school to be returned to normal size. I have no understood that this is too much of a risk and I don’t want us to get hurt.”


Immediately after this, Pennington began to fly the submarine out. Looking above for an exit she saw a very brief bit of light from the top of the ass. It seems that Amelia was bending forward just enlighten that her panties were a bit separated from her flesh, allowing some outside light to barely, oh so barley peek through.


Taking her chances, she sped toward to the light. To freedom!


Unfortunately though, her luck would soon run out.


Back high above from the pantie prison. Amelia was just about done with her delicious pizza! She absolutely loved every bite of it. And her stomach below agreed! Tucked behind her tight pink shirt, her cute little tummy rumbled with delight and satisfaction. Very happy to finally have something to feast on!


“That was amazing! Probably the best pizza I’ve ever eaten! 😊”


At that particular moment though, Amelia felt a bit of an itch on her stool.


“Oh damn, what’s up with this stool? Maybe it’s how I’m sitting.”


So Amelia wiggled her plump fat ass on her seat, hoping to get a little more comfortable. But unfortunately, tucked away deep in her panties, this would cause her health class invaders to be sent right back into her pink anus.



Back down below in between Amelia’s plump doughy milky creamy ass cheeks, even more hell was breaking lose!


Pennington was flying the submarine out of their anal prison when suddenly a HUGE slam from one of Amelia’s fleshy doughy ass cheeks took place!


BOOM!!


Suddenly everyone was violently thrown in their seats! Their heads violently slamming into one another! Loud cries of pain and agony shuck through the cabin of the sub. And to add to that, fear gripped everyone in a tight embrace.


For this harsh throw sent the tiny sub back into Amelia’s evil pink anus. The cute puckered anus eagerly reclaimed its property! Suddenly once more, her anus was violently smashing itself repeatedly into the sub! Huge hunching parts of her inner pink anal flesh battered the sub. Landing blow after blow into it! Amelia’s anus was determined to kill the threat once and for all.


Pennington could hardly think. She was nearly unconscious, having been traumatized by everything going on. The health teacher was scared and frightened but she was also really fucking pissed. This big thot’s anus was now going to murder them. Her students, her wonderful students who did nothing wrong were going to meet their ends to a giant butthole, with it’s owner completely unaware.


Pennington was beyond mad. She was ready to get revenge on this giant bimbo. 


But she was beaten.


There was somebody more mad that Pennington. That would be Ashley.


Ashley already deeply loathed Amelia, but that had only grown now. This bitch’s pink anus is trying to kill her! If she wasn’t rubbing her head or trying to protect herself from the constant anal attack that was raining down on them, she was devising a plan.


Ashley remember that she had a pretty sharp knife in her pocket. One that she always carried around to defend herself. It was here that she realized that her knife wasn’t just able to attack sketchy guys or thief’s, but also giant pink anus’s! (Who would’ve thought you’d read that sentence today lol).


Pulling the knife out of her pocket, Ashley took a deep breath, and barley opened the window next to her. This added a whole new set of sounds to her ears, now she was hearing Amelia’s giant pink anus squelching and twitching. Slimy gooey noises could be heard tenfold now. And one of Amelia’s pink anal wrinkles began pushing inside the open space. It looked alien. The gross fleshy thing continued to batter the sub.


But Ashley didn’t care. Her knife was quite sharp, one that she had taken great care off and in good condition.


With a determined hatred burning in her pupils. Ashley sent the knife down into the pink anal wrinkle.


SLICE!!


**To be continued**

End Notes:

Well what do you think happened? Was the knife too small and insignificant to make an impact? Or did it get Amelia’s anus off the sub? Find out in the next chapter!

Chapter 12 - Return of the Pussy by Unknown893
Author's Notes:

I am so beyond grateful for your kind reviews! I hope that this chapter can express my gratitude a bit! The knife mystery has been solved and we return to some sexy territory!

High up above, the gorgeous brunette 17 year old Amelia still sat in her stool. She was caught up looking at her phone, scrolling through Instagram and seeing her photos. Amelia retained a very good reputation among many in the school. Expect for….. that one girl.


Memories of that girl harassing Amelia were delivered on silver platter when Amelia happened to scroll past Ashley’s recent post. She tended just when seeing it.


“Why was she so mean to me? I don’t understand what I did? Maybe because I have bigger tits than that chick hehe.”


But it was comical just how unaware Amelia was. The giant unaware beautiful woman had no idea whatsoever. Under her tight pink shirt, Amelia’s tits remained protected and secured in her bra. The fleshy jugs of fat and weight brushed against one another with even the smallest movements, and further up, Amelia’s cute pink nipples cutely wiggled against the fabric of her bra. For these innocent nipples had been teased throughout the day by cold air or… something else.


Underneath the tight black short shorts, and Amelia’s cute pink panties sat Amelia’s vagina. Her pink pussy lips sat neatly, protected and guarded by her panties. She wasn’t aware, but every time that Amelia scrolled passed a photo of a cute boy, her pink vagina would quiver, her pussy lips would brush against one another, the wrinkles and nudges within Amelia’s cute pink vagina danced, and some pre cum would leak out between Amelia’s adorable pink pussy.


Added on top of this was Amelia’s clitoris perched up like a bird in a tree. Her cute pink clit would spasm in arousal and delight, pleading and begging for it’s master to provide it with attention.


While the areas here on Amelia were relatively calm, elsewhere was a direct story. Amelia above wiggled her huge plum fat ass subconsciously. It was here, between her pink panties that a tiny microscopic health class had invaded Amelia’s body was finally getting it’s punishment.


But would it?


It didn’t matter to Amelia. The oblivious woman continued to mindlessly scroll, completely unaware that a tiny class that had, played with her thighs and boobs, tickled her nipple, tortured her vagina, violated her digestive system, and tickled her anus, was finally being punished. The beautiful woman with plump boobs, a stunning vagina, and a huge plump ass, had no idea….


Nothing.


At first. There was nothing. No reaction whatsoever from Amelia’s giant pink murderous cute anus. The evil butthole continued to assault the health class. Not letting up.


But then something interesting happened.


Ashley, decided not to pull the knife out! She decided to wait a little, besides, even if she wanted to she really couldn’t given their current situation.


The knife on the other hand remained lodged into one of Amelia’s fat anal wrinkles. The cold metal steel of the blade was firmly wedged in between her inner flesh. Here, Amelia’s flesh was more like raw meat rather than skin. While the knife itself was small, it was also cold. And the cold steel brushed against her sensitive flesh, brushing against the nooks, crannies, and veins made up here. It made an impact.


Amelia’s inner anal walls quivered at this, briefly distracted by yet another sudden intruder in its property. Amelia’s anus became even more pissed at this and began squirming around, trying desperately to get the knife out. 


The sub down below was released, but not for long. It fell from Amelia’s anus but was quickly caught in a small net of Amelia’s anal hairs. The thick, wiry, bushy black hairs of the gorgeous girl’s ass firmly embraced the sub, but they were wedged in a weird way that showed them a Birds Eye view of Amelia’s giant pink anus once again.


Inside the sun, as the class recovered from their wounds. Jim and Dave were still, despite their trauma, fascinated by it all. Drool leaked from Dave’s mouth in anticipation of seeing this hot brunette bimbo’s most private and sensitive areas. He had started this trip as a smart polite man, and was now even more off a perv that Jim was.


Mrs. Pennington, was recovering from being thrown in her seat, the older woman needed some time to rest before she could do anything. So interestingly, for the first time, she didn’t get on the P.A. 


As for Ashley. She was the only one on the sub who was smiling, and an evil smile it was. Her plan was coming into motion. She got a prime view of what was about to be, a really fascinating sight.



Up above, it was now an hour past when Amelia ate, and she continued blissfully scrolling, her puffy pink vaginal lips dripping pre cum from the hot boys, her cute pink nipples quivering from the cold air and getting hard. Her body was in peace… for now…



Back down below between the confines of Amelia’s cotton pink panties that hugged her adorable plump meaty milky ass, inside her cute pink anus, the knife remained.


The cold steel metal had not been lodged out an inch. Amelia’s anus, Amelia’s pink anus. The tough mighty defender that, for years, had dealt with expelling it’s master’s waste, fighting against dirt, bits of tiler paper, and lint that had greedily wedged itself into her pink wrinkles and irritated the cute girl above, and had dealt with tons of pervy boys and men ogling at her gorgeous fat ass as her milky plump cheeks danced their way with each step……


Had met its match.


Suddenly, without warning, a very VERY sensitive one of Amelia’s anal nerves happened to brush itself against the tip of the ice cold steel blade of the knife.


The knife stimulated Amelia’s anal nerve and caused a sudden sharp ice cold sensation for the adorable giant woman.


Up above…..



“Wow did Grace really wear that top? It’s so cute! Ohh I love her earrings! They match mine! I’m really hoping tha—-“



“YEEEEEEKKK”


What the hell just happened? The busty gorgeous girl has been sitting peacefully when she suddenly felt a mighty sharp shock from an unknown source. The poke caused Amelia to jump out of her seat! Her fat plump butt cheeks quivered and wiggled in response.


“How the—- what? I swear to god my butthole has been acting really weird!”


Amelia sighed. She felt tired and exhausted. She had a long day and as delicious as extremely tasty pizza was, it also made her kind of tired. She declined to go to bed and forget all about it.


The beautiful girl got up from her chair. Prying her cute butt off of the seat. Amelia’s fat ass clamped back together. The plump milky doughy cheeks wiggling and squirming.


This had an effect for those down below.


Back down between the confines of Amelia’s cotton pink panties that hugged her adorable plump meaty milky ass, underneath all Amelia’s meaty ass fat. There was a new change occurring.


Amelia’s anus was NOT HAPPY about this sensation. In reaction, her giant pink anus began to quickly pucker and twitch. Her anus opened closed like a beast demanding food. Her fat pudgy anal wrinkles spasmed, exposing Amelia’s deep inner anal flesh, open and close, open and close.


The class on the sub was fascinated by this! But they didn’t get to enjoy it for long!


Immediately after this, the floor dropped out from under! As the giant gorgeous girl that is Amelia stood up, her cute pudgy cheeks briefly separated and her anal pubes released the trapped sub from its confines. They fell!


AAAHHHHHHHHH


The class was suddenly dropping faster than a dollar coaster! Once again fear gripped everyone! Confusion and shock and uncertainty invaded the confines of the class.


Without warning… BAM!


Amelia’s adorable creamy milky ass cheeks SLAMMED together, reunited and plump, they launched the tiny health class out of Amelia’s inner ass and back into familiar territory.


The class had once again entered the confines of Amelia’s vagina.


AHHHHHHHHHHH


Terror from the sudden launch and high speed as the sub was THROWN into the lower fabric of Amelia’s pink panties.


“Oh fuck”


“God damn it my head!”


“This fucking bitch is lucky I’m tiny!”


“She’s still a hot piece of ass though”


“No shit”


It was Dave who noticed it first. It was as though fate had wanted them to see Amelia’s private sensitive areas, the sub once again found themselves at a perfect angle. They got a first class seat of Amelia’s vagina.


There it was. Amelia’s pink vagina sat high above, its huge puffy lips tightly embraced one another, her doughy soft pussy flesh briefly quivered from the sensation of its master getting up. Her vagina’s tons of nooks and crannies dotted its creamy surface. It was so unbelievably hot for everyone.


Where oh where would their adventure go next?

End Notes:
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! 
Trust me when I say this, things are going to get extremely hot in the next few chapters. You won’t want to miss what’s next.
Thanks again so much!
Chapter 13 - Besties forever by Unknown893
Author's Notes:
Something a little different. Today we’re taking a trip to the past. Mild action included

**2 years ago**


“Kemp has the ball, he’s going in, going in, he’s doing it, HES GONNA DO IT! HE DID IT! TOUCHDOWN! JOHNSTOWN ELEPHANTS WIN 32-31 AGAINST THE LEXINGTON DONKEYS!! THEY’VE BROKEN THE 10 GAME WINNING STREAK THE DONKEYS HAD! A HUGE WIN!”


The briskly chilly fall air was barely felt by the excited and enthusiastic crowd below. Hundreds of pumped of high school kids were screaming and cheering in absolute joy! Their high school football team had done it again! This time breaking a huge winning streak of their longtime rival.


Apart from the ginormous crowd of fans swarming the field to congratulate and celebrate with their patriotic football heros, distant on the other side away from the noise, three Johnstown high school cheerleaders were packing their bags, more than ready to head home after a long exhausting game preforming their routines, pumping up the fans, and cheering on the boys. Still though, that didn’t stop them from having some conversation! They were after all, best friends.


Sophomore Amelia Kenter (age 15), Freshman Ella Hinson (age 14), and Sophomore Ashley Foxx (age 15) were gathering their things and causally chatting. The three girls were, the very definition of BFFs. They shared secrets, always had each others back, and protected one another. They were known by many as the dream trio. Their strong and unbreakable love and friendship for one another was well beloved and admired by almost the entire school.


“Man what a game! I think my bra has drowned in my sweat!” Ashley exclaimed, fanning herself.


“I second that girl. At least all that work was worth it. We won!” Ella responded, agreeing with her bestie.


“But I’m soooo tired! And a have a test over the weekend to study for! It’s not fair!” Amelia chimed in pouting, she has always been seen as the baby in the group even though she wasn’t the youngest.


“Hey don’t worry about it hun! You can come over to my place over the weekend! Daddy has a private tutor that teaches me, I’m sure he’ll be able to help you out!” Ashley responded, beaming with excitement, she wanted to help her friend as much as possible.


“Absolutely! And when you’re not studying we can watch movies together and have a sleepover! We’ll be there for you bestie!” Ella beamed in exclamation.


Amelia began to cry. The adorable girl was so overwhelmed by such kindness. Ashley and Ella were the best gifts that anyone could’ve received! How blessed she was!


“You guys…. You don’t need to do this. But sure I’ll be there this weekend. I owe you so much!” Amelia responded.


The three teenage girls then hugged, their young perky breasts pressing against one another through the fabric of their red and white cheerleader uniforms. Underneath, Ella’s light pink nipples began to harden, goosebumps began to dot the cute sensitive flesh, her erect nipples were being embraced by Ashley’s warm boob flesh. Her body heat and her plump mounds of fat caressed the young pink nipple.


It wasn’t just that though. Ashley’s cute pink nipples also had a moment. Her nipples collided right with Amelia’s nipples. The two girl’s nipples squirmed and twitched over one another through the fabric. Ashley’s pink nipples danced in joy, her milk ducts stirring. The extremely hot activity of nipples and boobs embracing one another was completely unknown to all three girls. The emotion of the moment and cold weather distracted them from their adorable pink nipples caressing and rubbing each other.


Releasing themselves from the embrace. The three best friends beamed at one another, then began to walk back to their car. The girls held hands and smiled in pure happiness. Feeling the emotion of victory rush through them, they were ecstatic!


As the three girls walked, underneath their cheerleader skirts, activity was indeed occurring. The girl’s cute pink vagina’s brushed and squirmed against each other with each step they took. Amelia’s pink pussy, Ella’s vaginal lips, and Ashley’s adorable vagina all rubbing against itself. Suddenly their clitoris’s began to harden slightly and grow damp at the sight of Johnstown star quarterback, Jim Kemp. The hunky football hero who won the game for them. He was also quite a hot piece of ass. Amelia in particular desired his touch. Her clitoris wiggling with desire. 


After getting to ogle him for a minute, the cute hot besties continued walking to their car, where Ashley’s boyfriend Ted would pick them up.


Nothing could break these girl’s bond. 


Or at least, that’s how it seemed.


Life can often give us illusions of the truth.


Before revealing the ugly reality from unexpected surprises is.


To be continued….

End Notes:

So it seems that Amelia and Ashley were once friends! But what exactly happened that caused them to hate each so much? 

Sorry there wasn’t too much action here. But I promise in the next chapter, you’ll be seeing a LOT OF IT! Stay tuned! :)

Chapter 14 - Sleeping beauty by Unknown893
Author's Notes:
Two chapters in one day? I think yes! Hope you enjoy!

SLAP SLAP SLAP


Amelia’s cute milky soles padded the tiled kitchen floors. Her cute feet doing their best to get their master back to her room so she could rest after a long day of school. 


Amelia was tired. She didn’t know why, she usually was able to stay up late and used that time to relax after doing her homework. For some reason though, she felt like she could barely keep her eyes open! 


The sexy teenager entered into her room. Amelia’s room was typical of that of a teenage girl. The walls were a painted pink and white color draped with Polaroid pictures of her with her besties and good times. At the right hand corner stood a bookshelf topped off with various different books of all types of subjects from world history to nuclear physics. Amelia was a smart girl.


Her carpet was nice shade of pale. The cozy fibers of it tickled Amelia’s feet. The small twisted nylon brushed against the sensitive pale flesh, causing a small smile to appear on the sleepy girl’s face. 


Amelia had finally made it. There was her bed. It was a large queen sized bed with two pink pillows and a sea of blankets. It was quite comfortable and soft. It was just right for her.


With barely enough strength to do anything. Amelia slipped off her tight shirt. The fabric of it pulled and pushed against her giant fat fleshy boobs as she wrestled it off. Amelia threw it to the side and then moved on to unhook her bra. Amelia’s white bra had done its job today of holding, maintaining, and protecting her cute breasts. Now through, that job was done. With her bra off and tossed to the floor Amelia’s breasts were finally free! Her huge fleshy jugs were excited and went crazy! They jiggled and bounced against one another with no restrictions! Amelia’s boob fleshy quivered and shook on itself. The squishy sexy tits were topped off by Amelia’s pink nipples, both of which began to grow hard and erect by the coolness of her room. The nipples were quite literally free.


Amelia then began to slide off her tight black short shorts. Hooking the sides of it with her cute dainty fingers. Amelia began to start trying to slide them off, wrestling them off of her huge plump butt. Amelia’s fat ass was proving to be a rebel! The giant plushy orbs did not let up! Amelia began to squirm, cutely dancing to wiggle her tight shorts off. Finally, she won the battle and wiggled her shorts off. Bringing them down past her luscious milky thighs and around her cute sexy toes. Then she discarded them with her shirt and bra.


Amelia’s fat ass was now clad in her tight pink panties. Amelia’s panties cling tightly to her sexy milky bubble butt, not releasing it and embracing it in a hug. Amelia decided not to take off her panties and instead just jumped right into bed. As she did, her soft mattress comfortably caught her and mended into her. Warmly embracing her and luring her tiredness to victory. Almost instantly, Amelia fell asleep. The cute high school girl finally at rest.



Down below thought it was a different story.


Underneath the tight pink panties that embraced Amelia’s fat ass and cute pink pussy, the tiny health class was also tired from their adventures as well. In fact, it’s why Amelia was so damn tired.


Playing with her thighs, sexually assaulting her vagina, teasing her nipples, violating her digestive system, tickling her anus, and stabbing her anus were not enough. Mrs. Pennington had come to play.


The middle aged teacher had a secret type of formula that came with the submarine. It was a sleeper drug laced inside of a piece of lint. To Amelia, it couldn’t be seen, but to Mrs. Pennington and the shrunken class, it was about the size of a baseball. The submarine came with a few of them in the case where it would become captured and the occupants in the sub needed a way to escape. Pennington secretly dropped this drug into Amelia’s anus when the cute pink butthole was trying to murder them.


In the process, the contents of the drug spilled on out and seeped into Amelia’s system. Therefore drugging the girl and making her extremely tired and sleepy. Pennington technically wasn’t allowed to us it for this reason, but she needed a break so she put Amelia to sleep.


Now then, let’s check back up with our tiny health class……




“Uhhhh why the hell am I not used to this?” Jim mumbled to himself. 


“Goddamn my head is about to crack open!” Katie whined.


That was only a small snippet of the attitude around them. Mrs. Pennington’s health class was once again in lots of pain. They originally got to enjoy themselves by once again getting a front row seat of Amelia’s giant pink vagina wiggling against itself. Now though, after Amelia threw herself onto the bed, everyone was recovering after being thrown around like a bunch of rag dolls from the movement.


The sub as a result was now on Amelia’s plumpy flesh, slightly slopped. Down and to the right stood Amelia’s giant pink vagina. In clear eyesight and view of the class. Immediately after it was thrown, the sub hooked itself onto Amelia’s skin.


Through it all, Mrs. Pennington made an announcement on the P.A.


“Okay class. Now that Amelia is asleep you are free to rest as well. All of your seats can be folded into beds. However, if you still have the energy for it, you can go out and get a personal up front view of Amelia’s vagina and anus and explore. It’s your choice though. Have a good night and I’ll check back with you in the morning”.


Pennington signed off and went to bed herself. The older women needed the rest after the crazy ass day they’ve had.


Most of the tiny class didn’t leave. Though the idea of getting to see a giant high school girl’s pussy up close personal excited them, most of the class decided to sleep. They were tired and in pain. They needed the rest, tomorrow would present its own opportunities anyway.


But not everyone was tired.


Ashley was still wide away and active. She was pissed at this giant bimbo whose slutty anus tried to kill them. To think after everything this is what happens to her? No, she deserved better.


Glancing over her shoulder Ashley was about to try to wake up Katie and see if she wanted to explore but to no avail. Katie was out like a light and sleeping soundly. She wasn’t waking and Ashley didn’t want to bother her.


Grumbling to herself, Ashley climbed out of her bed and walked out of the entrance. Her feet went off of the ramp and landed on the plush milky white flesh of Amelia. Right next to her vagina.


But Ashley wasn’t alone.


Ashley was shocked to see two other classmates were out as well. One of them was Jim.


“Sup Ashley, out for a late night stroll?”


“Yeah I’m not ready for bed”


“I can get that. Plus isn’t this cool? Being on this hot chick when she’s knocked out?” 


“Oh yeah I’m not going to bed. Where are you off to.”


“I haven’t decided yet. Maybe her anus but I’m also thinking about her pussy. I really want to see it up close!”


“You can do both you know” said a voice which was not Ashley’s


Ashley and Jim peered over to see the third person responding. Her name was Michelle. She was an Asian student at the age of 18. She had straight black hair, green eyes that sparkled, and slender build overall.


Like Ashley, Michelle didn’t like Amelia either. The two girls happened to be among the smartest in their grade and often competed against one another in everything from projects, to test scores, to presentations. Amelia viewed it as a friendly rivalry (she hated almost nobody) but Michelle did not. She hated Amelia and wanted her to fail. And though Amelia did get into her “dream school” it was nowhere near as good as the one Michelle got into. She had recently just been accepted into Harvard.


This is why Ashley and Michelle were good friends. Their hatred of Amelia bonded them together.


“Oh hey Michelle, out here as well hm?” Ashley said.


“Oh yes. Not gonna waste this chance. I want to get up right to this bitch’s anus and fuck it right back after the hell it gave us.”


“Oh girl that sounds like a great idea!”


“Though I gotta admit Ashley, it’s quite surreal here.”


Michelle wasn’t lying. The view was surreal. The three students were standing on Amelia’s soft milky flesh. Their legs sunk into the warm creamy skin, with Amelia’s body heat embracing their legs. Around them though, it was almost black save for their phone flashlights which allowed them to partly see.


Amelia was laying on her back so the class was not squished underneath her. This allowed them to look up and see the dark black but partly pink ceiling of Amelia’s cotton pink panties, protecting them from outside environments and protecting Amelia’s very sensitive pussy and anus from cool drafts of air.


The three students could also faintly see some of Amelia’s pubic hairs. The long thin brown strips hair jutted in random directions, some of her pubic hairs even were tangled together. The wiry pubs were a sexy sight.


Finally, beneath them and to the side stood Amelia’s vagina. Her giant pussy was fully exposed and seen. The sleeping girls pink pussy lips were tucked into one another, slightly rising and falling with each breath the she took. Amelia’s vaginal lips wiggled and caressed one another in the moment. It was a beautiful sight.


Taking the view all in, Ashley agreed.


“No doubt about that. But still, I’m pissed at her”


“Oh no doubt about that girl, in fact, why don’t you join me in getting at this thot’s anus.”


“I’d love nothing more. Thanks Michelle! See ya later Jim!”


“Yeah yeah have fun you two” Jim said, not really paying attention since he was ogling at Amelia’s vagina.


With nothing else left to do, Ashley and Michelle then turned and began trecking their way between Amelia’s giant fat ass and to her cute pink puckered anus tuckered beneath. 


High up above, Amelia continued to sleep. The giant sexy girl snored and slumbered, having absolutely no clue whatsoever that two of her enemies were tucked beneath her panties and were about to attack her very sensitive anus. 


And Amelia was also fully unaware that the star quarterback who she once had a crush on was about to violate her vagina.


With her plump breasts free, clad in only a cute pair of pink panties that hugged her plump milky fat ass very tightly. Amelia slept on…

End Notes:
Hope you all liked the chapter! What did you think of Michelle? And what do you want to happen next? With a giant unaware sleeping sexy giantess, the possibilities are endless! The story isn’t done yet!
Chapter 15 - Revenge of the anus by Unknown893
Author's Notes:
As the adorable high school girl sleeps on, trouble brews in her fat ass…..

The room was nearly pitch black, with a tiny hint of moonlight creeping in through the windowsill. Highlighted by it, one could see the form of Amelia Kenter, the drop dead gorgeous high school girl peacefully slumbering on. Clad in just a tight pair of cute pink panties that tightly wrapped her fat ass, her sexy body was completely vulnerable and exposed to outside elements.


The cool air that made its way in through the windowsill was felt by the adorable Amelia. Its cold made its way onto Amelia’s huge busty breasts, tickling Amelia’s pink nipples. Her nipples grew hard and erect, quivering in pleasure and arousal from the outside stimulation. 


In bed, Amelia muttered a moan in response. As it was a bodily reaction, Amelia was unaware of herself moaning. The cute high school girl was fully unaware of her nipples being tickled.


And nor was she aware of the tiny passengers camping out inside of her panties.


Tucked deep inside of Amelia’s bubble butt, two tiny girls were exploring the high school girl’s fat ass and making their way with desires of revenge to….


Amelia’s pink anus.



“This bitch really smells!”


“For having a fat ass, she doesn’t clean it well!”


This was just a snippet of the crude comments that Michelle and Ashley were making about the giant sexy woman whose fat ass they were trecking in. For the past 30 minutes, the tiny girls crawled, climbed, and explored the huge milky ass cheeks of Amelia Kenter. With every step, their feet sunk into the doughy flesh, with Amelia’s skin cells embracing the tiny feet proding into it. Her warm flesh was extremely soft and jiggly, it had quite a bit of give to it. 


Ashley and Michelle constantly pushed through the humongous cheeks, their hands felt all sorts of groves and creases. Tiny moles and some of Amelia’s tiny anal hairs that were nearly invisible to the naked eye. At one point, Michelle punched at Amelia’s right ass cheek, only for her fist to bounce off of it with ease.


“Hey Ashley, I dare you to bite her ass”


“No way! You do it!”


“Nah nah nah, I asked YOU first! Take a bit of some whore dough!”


“Fine Michelle! But only because you’re my bestie.”


Michelle snickered a small giggle. It was amusing to see this. Leaning back against the warm doughy flesh of Amelia’s right ass cheek, the warm soft skin embracing the tiny Asian girl.


Ashley crawled towards Amelia’s left ass cheek, rubbing her hands against the milky creamy skin, she could feel Amelia’s body heat warming the sexy teen up as she slept. A hint of sweat could be felt as well.


Without any further hesitation, Ashley leaned in, opened her mouth…. and did it.


Ashley’s pearly white teeth sunk their way into the pure innocent flesh of Amelia’s fat ass. The mighty teeth sawed through the fleshy mound, tearing skin cells apart and breaking through the white doughy mound. Suddenly though, she felt a tiny taste of Amelia’s blood enter into her mouth! 


“YUCCCK WHAT TH-


Ashley was suddenly cut off by a reaction from up above….


High up above, Amelia continued to slumped on, the cute girl’s pink plushy lips were curled into a tiny smile, a bit of drool leaked out of her sexy mouth. A wave of messy bed hair lay covering the adorable girl’s face, spewed out in a crazy jumble. Yes indeed, Amelia was in a deep sleep, dreaming about her good grades, friends, a sexy Glenn, and more.


But this all was distrusted when very weird sensation was felt on Amelia’s chubby ass. Her pink panties hugged her fat ass well, but didn’t make it completely invincible. It felt like…. a tiny little itch really digging into her ass cheek. Amelia’s subconscious picked up on this and told the sexy girl that it was a disturbance that needed to be taken care off. It sent a signal to Amelia’s brain to have the sexy girl wiggle in bed to stop this evil.


So that’s what happened. Amelia’s brow furrowed, her nose crinkled in discomfort and the cute girl, completely acting on reflex wiggled her sexy ass in bed. Her cute fat milky ass danced and jiggled, her fat moons slapped against one another and took turns rolling and embracing their own. It was an extremely hot sight.


The sensation soon ended. Amelia then burrowed her adorable head into her pillow, let out a sexy moan, and continued to dream on.


All the while completely unaware of her enemies invading her plump fat ass. Not aware that it was her rival Ashley, who caused the sensation by biting her fat ass. Blissful to the fact that her body acting on reflex only brought them closer to their target.


Amelia’s extremely vulnerable pink anus.



“AHHHHHH”


“DIDYDHSKS”


“SUSTWN!”


“ASHLEEEEYYYYY!!”


“MICHELLEEEEEE!!”


The girls wailed at the top of their lungs as they were suddenly smashed and flown throughout their ass prison. They bounced off of Amelia’s ass cheeks like ping pong balls! Their faces squishing into Amelia’s fleshy chunky meaty skin with absolutely no control!


BANG


SMASH


OOFFFF


The hell didn’t last forever though, one BIG slam by Amelia’s ass cheeks caused both of the girls to be shot DIRECTLY in front of them!


“AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”


“SMASH”


 Both Michelle and Ashley slammed into two different locations. Ashley suddenly impacted a fleshy crevice with a very smooth texture. After groaning and moaning from the shock and pain of the experience, she sat herself up. While rubbing her head, Ashley took a look at her surroundings.


Towering above her lied the ceiling of Amelia’s left ass cheek, the fleshy milky bun jiggled and danced up above, softly wiggling from the recent hell that occurred.


Ashley felt scared. She was suddenly and violently thrown onto this surface and didn’t know where Michelle was. She was all alone, and started to cry.


Tears grew in her eyes like weeds, they caressed down her pretty face, eventually impacting the sort surface of the ass cheek below her. While Amelia’s slept on, fully unaware of the tiny girls invading her very private area.


This sadness didn’t last though. Ashley was suddenly alerted to Michelle’s location. 


“ASHLEYY!!!”


A loud wail of pain and desperation suddenly echoed throughout the fleshy chamber of Amelia’s ass crack. Ashley, with a douse of fear and uncertainty now lingering through her, followed the voice.


Slap slap slap


Ashleys’s tiny feet sank into the fleshy ground with every step she pranced, determined to save her friend from whatever was going on. Suddenly though, she found out.


Looking above her there she was. Michelle. The tiny Asian girl was waste deep inside of Amelia’s pink anus.


“HOLY SHIT!”


“Ashley please help me! I got shot right into this bitch’s asshole!”


“Uhhh uhhh alright! I’ll think of something!”


“Hurry please! I can feel it contracting!”



Michelle was not wrong. The impact of Amelia’s ass dance caused her to be launched waste deep inside of Amelia’s giant pink anus. Her tight fleshy anal ring embraced the young Asian in a death grasp. Every few seconds Amelia’s anus pulsated, her anal muscles contracted and pulled the tiny girl in. Amelia’s slick slimy anal walls danced and tickled Michelle’s tiny feet. Michelle was small, like a speck, and was completely powerless and defenseless against Amelia’s huge pink anus. 


Amelia’s anus was excited! Ready to eat and finish its meal. So often had it experienced attacks from tiny germs, bugs, and small objects that it powerless to stop. Now though, she was finally getting some revenge! Against her master’s enemy!


Amelia’s anus couldn’t count the amount of times that she experienced creepy situations towards her master. One time during the summer when Amelia was visiting the mall, she wore a pair of pink gym short shorts that showed off her meaty fat ass. As her cute milky cheeks wiggled with each step, Amelia’s pink anus could see the outside world.


Through the grinding sexy ass cheeks, and filtered light from Amelia’s pink panties and short shorts, Amelia’s anus saw the world jiggle away from its master’s walking, but also….


Boys. Men. Males. Tons of them. And nearly all of them turned their heads as they saw Amelia walking by, their eyes looking directly at Amelia’s fat ass, glued to the milky fleshy cheeks as they danced. The men would lick their lips, salivating at getting their hands, teeth, and cocks to be planted deep into her ass.


These men stared at Amelia like she was a piece of meat. Like a lion staring at a zebra. Worst of all, Amelia had absolutely no idea that these gross men were staring at her butt. She simply walked along, happily enjoying her time at the mall. Blissfully unaware of the men who wanted to fuck her innocent virgin ass.


Down below though, Amelia’s anus was completely aware of these gross perverts ogling at its master ass. Her pink anus quivered in discomfort. Knowing what these men wanted. To stick their rock hard dicks into it. It smacked in defiance of these men, her pink anus pulsated and jiggled, vowing to one day get revenge on Amelia’s enemies.


Back to the present, Amelia’s anus quivered in happiness! It now had that annoying girl Michelle in its grasp! Her anus remembered that time in gym class to years ago when Michelle gave Amelia’s fat ass a huge smack when they were changing. Clad in just panties and a bra, her pink anus watched as the giant Asian girl’s hand slammed itself onto her buns: HARD! Causing them to jiggle like crazy!


Up above, Amelia was in shock! She was simply changing when suddenly she felt a stinging smack!


“Michelle! What was that for?”


“Oh I’m sorry Amelia, I was just saying you did a good job today!”


“Umm okay, but you could’ve just said that.”


“Well SORRY miss goodie to shoes, I didn’t mean to offend thee!”


Then MIchelle laughed and walked away. Amelia was left rubbing her fat ass, trying to soothe the stinging pain from the smack. A tear welled up in her eyes.


Deep underneath Amelia’s pink panties where her attacked milky ass was being protected, Amelia’s pink anus angrily pulsated. How dare anyone attack its queen.



Now, back to the present, Michelle was feeling its wrath. The tiny Asian girl desperately wiggled and squirmed to be free! But to no avail. With every attempt to escape, Amelia’s cute pink anus only squeezed down harder. Determined to NEVER release its prey.


“Ashley HELP ME!!!” 


Ashley laid below mortified, just what on earth would she do?”……



Meanwhile, back up above it was now one in the morning. Amelia continued to drift on sleeping. The cute sexy high school girl slept on peacefully, fully unaware that the Asian girl who smacked her ass many years ago, was now being eaten alive by her own pink anus. Yes indeed. Amelia had no idea that her anus was eating someone alive. Her cute fat ass was snuggled in her cute pink panties, lazily lying there as Amelia slept on……

End Notes:
I had a blast writing this chapter! I hoped you all enjoyed! Stay tuned for more to come! :)
Chapter 16 - Clitoris climbing by Unknown893
Author's Notes:

It’s been awhile and I do apologize! But I hope to continue updating this story more! I have a LOT of cool ideas for it! This chapter is essentially one of those ideas!

I hope you enjoy!

Jim was beyond excited. Here he was, a high school boy, inside the panties of a gorgeous sleeping high school girl. He felt his feet sink into Amelia’s soft doughy flesh, but his attention was for the most part, paid elsewhere.


There, right next to him, sat Amelia Kenter’s vagina. Her humongous pink pussy lips towered in size, the fleshy grovey canyon ever so slightly twitched in the tiny minuscule movements that the sleeping woman made. She was completely unaware of his presence, completely unaware that over the entire day, an entire class explored her body, and violated it. Tickling Amelia’s nipples and anus, massaging her clitoris, and sexually assaulting her vagina. All of which she was completely oblivious to.


The very thought of it made Jim even more excited! Taking in a deep breath at the giant pussy, he sprinted!


Plump! Plump! Plump! With each step the tiny boy felt his feet give in to Amelia’s doughy milky creamy flesh. It wasn’t long before he reached his goal.


There it stood, right in front of him. Amelia’s giant pussy. Her humongous vaginal lips soared into the sky, at this size they looked like giant mountains. And as Jim looked, he could see her pussy lips quiver and shake every now and then, tiny minuscule movements that the giant woman has no idea was happening. Amelia’s pink pussy was so cute, but also really intimidating.


All of it overwhelmed Jim to the max. This was his dream! Here he was, a young high school boy inside the panties of the hottest girl in the entire school! He was going to climb up her labia up to her clitoris, and go absolutely ape shit on it.


With an evil, almost sadistic smile growing on his face like an ugly weed, Jim reached out with both hands and gripped onto Amelia’s labia. He felt her pink, squishy, almost moist flesh mold into his hands like dough. With his impact, Amelia’s pussy twitched, just slightly. He grimaced, nervous on his next actions, a slight regret summoning within him.


But down below, Jim’s rock hard penis was stiffer than bedrock. And as he grinded it onto Amelia’s pink pussy, he came, HARD. Moaning in ecstasy, he couldn’t ignore his feelings!


Jim began to climb, one grip after another he climbs Amelia’s vagina. His hands sink in instantly to Amelia’s lips, and her flesh convulses and contracts around his hands. Jim can feel the moist wet juice from the Amelia’s cunt on his fingers. The squishy cute pussy flesh only encouraged him to keep climbing.



Back up above, while Amelia was still in a deep deep sleep. She could feel the tiny boy climbing up her most vulnerable place. Amelia’s face reacted, her brow furrowing, her nose twitching, and her mouth moaning. She made cute little squeaks.


Amelia’s subconscious could feel something, it wasn’t quite sure what it was but it felt SOOOOOOO good. It was a little disturbance right on her pussy lips. Like a bed bug or something. Whatever it was, it began to stimulate her.


In her dream, Amelia was a lost princess, trying to escape from a group of thief’s trying to kidnap her, she was scared as hell! A vulnerable, valuable woman fighting for her life when SUDDENLY! The prince came out to save her! He deflected blow after blow until eventually, defeated the last of the thief’s. He had done his job! He saved the beautiful princess!


Princess Amelia looked at her savior with incredible admiration, which only soared when the hunk took off his helmet, and revealed himself to be none other than……. Jim?


“Jim? You saved me? Why would you waste your time on a poor little girl like me?” Princess Amelia asked, wanting reassurance.


“Why wouldn’t I? You are the most beautiful princess in all the land and I am indebted to you, my lady” the handsome Jim responded.


“But how? How can I repay you?” Princess Amelia responded?


“Well…..” Jim blushed and looked down, “You could spend some time with me….” his hand finding its way underneath her dress and under her panties until reaching her clitoris. 


“ooooOOOOOOOHHHhhhhhh yoiuuuuuu” Princess Amelia went weak, feeling his fingers dance around her clitoris, enticing the cute pink bean out of its hood, flicking it and teasing it.



Back in reality..



“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM” Amelia moaned, her eyes were scrunched tight as drool began to run down her lips. The sexy woman began to squirm in bed, as the little movements on her pussy only inspired her dream even more. With no bra on, her huge doughy breasts began to react as well. Goosebumps appeared on the surface of her cute tits, her microscopic hairs wiggled with joy. 


And further up above proudly stood Amelia’s huge pink nipples. The firm pink flesh had grown rock hard, with nothing to protect them they had easily been manipulated to the cold draft and the sexy dream. Her nipples slightly wiggled, causing the sexy woman to purr in her sleep. The pink nipples were twitching, begging their owner for some kind of touch.


Though that was just the least of it.


Back down in Amelia’s panties, Jim had no idea of it, but his tiny actions had a giant impact. With buckets of sweat dripping down his brow, he continued his journey up Amelia’s vagina, hands grabbing and squishing her pink tender lips.


Jim grinned to himself, beyond overconfident on what he was doing. His impulsive thoughts took over and he gave Amelia’s right pink pussy lip and nice long lick.


“Ssllllllllliiiiccckkk”


As the surface of his tounge instantly greeted the tender virgin pussy flesh, it instantly convulsed, almost knocking Jim off! He managed to get a firm grip on her vagina though and held on despite everything happening.


That wasn’t the only obstacle in his way though, Amelia’s arousal caused her vagina to become very wet! Her pussy has essentially turned into a slip-n-slide. Slick, moist, and highly turned on. Jim was constantly coated by her juices. Amelia’s clumpy clear pre-cum danced on his body. 


And yet, Jim was still unaware that the big prize that he was heading to, was EXTREMELY active.


At the very top of Amelia’s vagina, where her labia lips meet each other, where squishy pink flesh embraces and folds connect, stood, by far, Amelia Kenter’s most vulnerable spot. 


Amelia’s Clitoris.


The pink squishy nub was small, very small, it was normally cutely hidden underneath its clitoral hood, laying tucked snugly underneath her panties and clothes. As Amelia went about her day and did whatever she did, she never really paid much attention to just how vulnerable she was.


It wouldn’t take much, very little, to instantly take advantage of her weak spot. And unaware to Amelia, there actually had been some action that had taken place regarding her clitoris, action that she was completely unaware of.


Amelia’s father was a member of a top spy organization. A few years back he had managed to crack down on a secret lab for deadly weapons of mass destruction in connection to an evil terrorist by the name of Doctor Phillips.


Doctor Phillips was not caught, but it damn well caused his wealth to take a hit. The man was pissed  damn it! He wanted revenge, and sure enough he would get it.


Doctor Phillips intended to take his revenge not on the man who busted his weapons site, but on his daughter, Amelia. Specifically he wanted to sneak into her panties, insert a poison into her clitoris that would cause her to become insanely aroused and then die, for no apparent reason.


He had a shrink serum that enabled him to fly and rendered him more durable. Using connections of his, he managed to track down the high school that Amelia attended, shrink down and fly in. Searching the classrooms, the tiny terrorist eventually found the young girl. There she was, clad in denim short shorts, a cute pink top, the gorgeous brunette sat with her plump fat ass squished to her chair, listening to the listen intently. Having no idea of the tiny terrorist sneaking into her panties.


Phillips squeezed through her front, through the denim short shorts and through Amelia’s baby blue panties, there he navigated through her hairy pubic hair forest and reached her clitoris.


There it was, Amelia Kenter’s adorable pink clitoris, fully “protected” by her little clitoral hood. Smirking to himself, the terrorist easily pulled Amelia’s clitoral hood out of the way to see it.


Amelia’s pink clitoris sat like an adorable baby. Briefly pulsating, slightly reacting to its warm hood being removed, exposing the cute nub to the cool air outside. Her clit twitches and spasmed, as its master sat above completely unaware.


Right as the terrorist was about to touch her clitoris, he was suddenly tackled! A spy from the organization managed to track down Phillips and stop him before he carried about his plans!


With that, a deadly battle took place. The two men battled it out. They punched, shot, and assaulted one other. They bounced off of Amelia’s squishy milky flesh, they smashed each other against the huge pink vaginal lips of Amelia.


Eventually they reached Amelia’s doughy creamy fat ass. Needless to say, Amelia’s pink anus was NOT happy about its space being invaded like this! The addable pink hole deemed the men a threat to it’s master, a threat that needed to be taken care off. With vigor the puckered butthole grew in size as it latched onto Phillip’s feet. The terrorist screamed! The teenage girl’s anus began to eat the man! The spy laughed! With pride he began stroking Amelia’s anus! Only for her anus to suddenly open up, latch onto his arm, and suck him in as well!


With that, Amelia’s anus quickly chewed and killed both men. And the entire time, Amelia was completely unaware of it. She had no idea of a terrorist trying to attack her cute little clitoris, no idea of the battle in her panties and against her vagina, and was completely oblivious to the fact that she had unintentionally anally murdered two men.


Amelia was 15 at the time! Still a very young girl! She had no connections to this! And she never ever found out what happened. Needless to say, though she has no idea, there’s been a lot of action between her panties and on her pussy and ass. With ants, teenagers, teachers, spies, and terrorists all having paid her privates a visit. She has no idea!


Back to the present, Amelia’s clitoris was a mess! By this time, her pink clitoris crept out from under its fleshy hood and grew to a huge size! It pulsated and twitched. Her clitoris wiggled and squirmed, begging for an embrace.


It was wet too! With every single twitch, Amelia’s clitoris would spew out some of her juices, painting the area a creamy, milky white. Her pink clitoris wanted attention and it wanted it NOW!


Needless to say, it would very soon get it.


Jim continued to climb. The tiny man had an evil grin on his face. One of determination. In his mind he knew that he would soon reach this girl’s most sensitive spot, and he would unleash HELL on it!


Back up above, the gorgeous high school woman of Amelia Kenter lay sleeping in bed. Her face contorted as moans whimpered out of her pretty pink lips. Amelia’s big fleshy milky titties danced in the air with her pink nipples embracing the cold. And clad in her pink panties, sat a high school class. One that Amelia was completely unaware of.


And she was fully unaware of the perverted high school boy climbing her own vagina, about to sexually assault her very innocent, vulnerable, clitoris.

End Notes:

Thank you all so much for reading! What did you think of the terrorist subplot? That was something I wanted to experiment with for quite awhile now!

I am really grateful for all of your support, kindness, and encouragement. It really does mean the world to me! Thank you all so much! :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11671