Sword of Rebellion by NRawkGTS
Summary: In an attempt to correct Mordred's unrefined, crude behavior, Merlin involves executes a disciplinary routine that involves Ritsuka.  However, the timing for this couldn't be more inconvenient, since all versions of Artoria, and by extension her illegitimate son, have a very specific and unique annual problem.

Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Futanari, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Fate Timeline #577,394,168
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 19586 Read: 8662 Published: March 26 2022 Updated: April 14 2022
Story Notes:

So...  This was supposed to be just a fun, short story, in celebration of Mordred getting her Spiritron Dress in NA recently...  Yeah, apparently I had a bit more to say lol

1. Part 1 by NRawkGTS

2. Part 2 by NRawkGTS

3. Part 3 by NRawkGTS

Part 1 by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2022/03/26]

Caught up in one of Merlin's schemes, Ritsuka accidentally finds out one of Mordred's secrets, and it's not exactly a 'little' one.


Tags: Entrapment, Futanari, Butt, Breasts, Muscles, Humiliation, Sweat, Odor



Throughout human history, the sword has been associated with power and prestige.  Elegant in its simple design and versatile in the hands of an experienced warrior, even long after the sword was a viable weapon on battlefields it was a symbol of strength.  The strength to rule, strength to rebel, strength to protect, strength to kill.  A sword in an enduring icon of a time long past.


While many Servants wield or carry swords in Chaldea, it is the Saber Class that excels in their use.  And with great warriors from all over the world, trained by masters and pushing their limits to polish their techniques, they wield their weapon of choice with a grace and precision unattainable in the Modern Era.  Whether it’s the steady, powerful swings of Sir Gawain, Fergus Mac Rioch or Siegfried, the fluid motions of Emperor Nero, Chevalier d’Eon or Suzuka Gozen, or lightning-quick techniques of Okita Souji or Beni-Enma, never before has such a gallery of swordsmanship gathered in one place at one time.  Even less… orthodox fighting styles, like Oei Hokusai’s eight-sword style or whatever school of training Elisabeth Bathory (Brave) and the swimsuit clad homunculus, Frankenstein use have an enviable amount of presence and beauty that draw the eye on even the most chaotic of battlefields.


Almost every Saber’s fighting style, even the most simple and efficient, makes wielding a sword as much an art as a practical means of dispatching the enemies of their Master… with one most notable exception.


“Take that you fiend!”


Barreling across the battlefield, propelled by bright flashes of red colored Mana, having already thrown her heavy, two-handed sword into her foe, the bastard son of King Arthur himself drove her knee into the pummel of her blade to embed it further into the Bicorn she was fighting.  She then grabbed the hilt of her sword and slashed the blade down deeper into the creature only to rip it back up and out of the Phantasmal Beast.  Even out of the heavy plate armor she was originally summoned in, the aggressive blonde was an unstoppable juggernaut despite her small frame and often fought in a more wild and reckless manner than even some Berserkers… or a lot actually.  In a lot of ways, she was like a wild, untamed beast herself, reveling in combat and proving her strength.


“Well, just chalk it up to bad luck and give up.”  Grinning down at the fallen beast as its body began to fade, she planted her red-heeled boot on its head and snapped one of its horns off before it vanished.  Grabbing the rare material, she turned and confidently, holding out the trophy of her kill.  “Whaddya think of that, Merlin.”


Approaching the tomboy in red armor clothes that exposed her shoulders and stomach, a tall, handsome man in clothing more modern than his usual white robe shook his head in mild disappointment.  Adjusting the thin, floral patterned, black scarf on his shoulders, he crossed his arm and let out an exasperated sigh.  “Where did you learn such an absurd fighting style?  I taught you the swordsmanship of kings, not to throw your weapon around like an oversized knife and kick your opponent’s heads in.”  Reprimanding his old student, the Magus of Flowers, he had been meaning to correct the unrefined knight for some time now but hardly ever got the chance to with how busy Chaldea always was.  “And kicking your sword!?  Is that any way to treat your equipment?”


Her expression immediately soured, even if she knew it was coming that didn’t make the criticism any less unwelcomed.  “Hey, it’s dead isn’t it?  Master doesn’t seem to think anything is wrong with how I fight.  I’m his number one Saber.”  Puffing out her modest chest with pride, the other other Saber that came close to being deployed as frequently as her was the blackened version of her father, though she was getting brought along more often again since receiving one of those fancy lanterns.  “Besides, that jackass back in the Scandinavia Lostbelt punched his swords, and everyone praises him!”


“Ah…  So this is Sigurd’s influence then?  If he ever shows up in Chaldea, I’ll have to have a word with him.”  Hanging his head and letting out a sigh, the Caster rubbed his temple.


“Don’t be too hard on her, Merlin.  I think Mordred’s fighting has a beauty all its own.”  Catching up to the inhumanly fast Servants, the young Master said, trying to mediate between teacher and student.  “She looks so cool, flying around the battlefield, and her unorthodox fighting style keeps enemies off balance.”


Blushing at the compliments, the red Saber shifted her clothes to the new outfit he had just invested in unlocking for her.  Unable to exactly identify why such an outfit was recorded in her Saint Graph, it was exactly what she would pick out to wear in the modern era.  The white and blue tube-top and high cut jean shorts allowed for maximum mobility in a fight while also showing off her subtle muscle definition.  The red leather jacket was bitchin’ cool, a lot like the one that Death perceiving Assassin wears and the black leather boots that were easy to move in and perfect for kicking in skulls.  It wasn’t like it gave her an advantage in battle though, so there was no need for her Master to spend the resources to unlock it for her, but the fact that he did was one of the things that made him a Master worth swearing her sword to.


“I’m sorry, Master, but just because it is effective doesn’t mean that she should be fighting like that.  As her mentor, it pains me to see her disregard her formal training like this.”  Trying his best to respect the opinion of the Japanese young man, the half-Incubus needed to correct his student.  “One’s mental state is easily influenced by the way they fight and vice-versa.  Mordred is still a Knight of the Round Table, and as such I must insist that she conduct herself in a more dignified manner.  Fighting like a wild beast and speaking with such crude language… ah, where did I go wrong.”


“Cram it, Dick Wizard.  If Master’s okay with my ‘boorish’ behavior, then I don’t see a reason to change it.”  Glaring at her famous magician, the tomboy knight went over to her Master and draped her arm over his shoulder, using her superhuman strength to pull him down her height.  “Isn’t that right, Master.”


With his cheek pressed into her underdeveloped but still soft breast from the headlock she put him in, the young Magus didn’t seem that bothered by the intimacy, but blushed a bit.  “Yeah.  Mordred will always be Mordred.  She’s a little rough around the edges, but that’s part of her charm.”


“Be that as it may, I’m not the only one that has noticed her… less than personable demeanor.”  Merlin said, summoning his large, ornate wooden staff.  “I was hoping to get her to discipline her mind through swordsmanship training, but it seems that the best way to correct her behavior is through you, Master.  Though I already figured this is how things would play out.”  Summoning a field of flowers, the potent illusionist caused a spell circle to appear under the Master and Servant duo.  “Sorry in advance, Master.”


“Hey, Merlin!  What do you think you’re-!?”  While she wasn’t able to meaningfully hold her Master closer to her, Mordred did manifest Clarent to level it at her former teacher, but in the instant it took her to do so, the whirlwind of flower petals obscured her vision and he vanished.  However, it wasn’t just Merlin, the young man she was trying to protect disappeared as well as the magic faded and the winds died down.  “Master?  Master!?  Where are you?”  Looking around wildly, even if it was just a prank, it wasn’t like white-haired troublemaker to target their Master so directly… at least, outside of his dreams.


“M-Mordred!  Wait!  C-Calm down.  I’m down here!  Look at your feet.”  Hearing the young man’s voice in her head, courtesy of the telepathic bond between Master and Servant, the tomboyish Servant looked down at her feet.


“Ma-Master!?”




Returning from their Rayshifting trip, Mordred quickly went over to the Coffin the inexperienced Magus was held in as it slowly opened.  Nobody else in the Command Room seemed to notice or be alarmed as she reached in and pulled out an almost two centimeter tall teenaged man.


“Damn it, Merlin.  You went too far this time.”  Resisting the urge to clench her fist, since one of them was holding her Master, Mordred was ready to go on a rampage to find that mischievous mage.  Now I understand how Mother felt when she wanted to kill him.


“Well… actually, he didn’t.”  Speaking up, the child-sized Servant with brown hair and a literal world-famous smile approached her and smiled at the tiny youth in her hand.  “Hmmm… Yup, looks like you’re fine, Fujimaru-kun.  How are you feeling?”  Surprisingly calm for someone so small, the dark-haired Magus looked over his body and then said something, but she couldn’t hear him.  “Oh, right.  Sorry about that, I can’t hear you.”  Sticking out her tongue playfully, the girl looked up to Mordred.  “Care to translate?  Since Ritsuka hasn’t officially summoned me yet.”


Letting out a sigh, the blonde knight didn’t like how planned that request was.  “Right, well this’ll be a pain in the ass, won’t it?  Since you didn’t ask how this happened, Merlin ran this past you first, didn’t he?”  Not so much a question as it was an accusation, the quiet giggle she got in reply was all she needed to get a grasp of the situation.  Looking around the room, it was normal for the nosy detective and purple-haired researcher girl to not be around, but someone else was missing.  “Hey, where’s chubby?  Did he sign off on this shit?  Master’s vulnerable right now.  He was weak enough before, now he won’t even be able to take a piss without someone watching to make sure he doesn’t fall in!”


“Oh… Gordy is, umm… well, don’t worry about him, okay?  Merlin told us his plan, and we have the means to undo his spell if an emergency comes up.”  The girl explained, fidgeting and giggling more when the Director was brought up.  “We all signed off on it.  All you have to do is make sure Ritsuka is safe for a while.  Merlin said that taking care of someone you care about will teach you that violence isn’t always the answer.”


“Huuuuuuuh!?  You want me to take care of him?  Are you nuts?”  That was a bad joke if ever she heard one.  Even if she was once a part of the Knights of the Round Table, the only means of ‘protecting’ anything that she knew was in the most brutal and merciless way possible.  If it meant fulfilling the role her mother gave her, she’d overthrow a kingdom and from that, to protect the kingdom and gain recognition from her father, killing thousands wasn’t an issue.  Was there ever anything she protected without violence?


“Hmm…  Well, I can’t tell for sure, but it looks like Fujimaru-kun doesn’t mind.”  Poking at the tiny Master, the young girl smirked at her.


Pulling her hand away from the small Rider, Mordred shielded her Master with her other hand and held him close to her chest.  “Hands off, squirt.”  Looking at the tiny man, her features softened a bit and the ever-present confidence she displayed faltered a bit.  “Master, maybe I should give you to Mash, or Father…  I’m not exactly that graceful, ya know?”


“I trust you, Mo-san.  You’d never do anything to hurt me.”  He replied with full confidence.


“Not intentionally.  But anything could happen.  I could step on you, or sit on you… you’re so small.”


“Heh heh…  Crushed under the Treacherous Knight’s butt.”  Finding more amusement in the warning than peril, he chuckled a bit.  “Oh no!  Look out, Mordred’s usurping her Master’s seat… by just sitting on him!”


Her worrying fading and mouth cracking into a grin, it wasn’t like she didn’t humiliate a fair number of enemy soldiers before killing them when her allies weren’t watching.  Anyone who defied her father deserved to die in the most humiliating of ways.  “Shut up, or I just might.”  Looking back at the young, beautiful girl, she let out an annoyed sigh.  “Fiiiine…  I’ll keep an eye on him-”


“A brown eye?”


“I said ‘shut up’.”  “-but don’t say I didn’t warn you, Da Vinci.”  She definitely was going to mess with him a bit if he keeps being such a smartass.


“Oh, don’t worry too much about that.  Merlin made them stronger than they look, so he won’t break as easily as you think.”  The genius inventor said, turning to go back to her console.


“Huh?  ‘Them’?  ‘They’?  Who else did Merlin shri-!”  Confused at first by what the young girl said, Mordred connected the dots as she looked over her shoulder at her and stuck out her tongue with a sly look on her face.  Placing Ritsuka on her shoulder, Mordred manifested her armor and left the room without saying anything else.  “Hold on, Master.  You can stay with me.”




“M-Mo-san?  How much… further?”  Holding onto the red Saber’s neck as she walked through the halls of the facility, Ritsuka was starting to feel dizzy from the heat that was building up.  It was like being in an oven, and the smell of her sweat was so thick he could taste it.  How could she have ever fought in this thing?  I’m dying and I’m not even moving.  Holding on to the detached collar of her skimpier outfit under the heavy metal plate mail, Ritsuka wiped his brow as he continued to fill his lungs with her heavy odor.


“Geez, Master.  I’m the one doing all the walking.  What, you can’t handle a little heat and sweat?  You wouldn’t have lasted a day on the battlefield like that.”  Teasing the tiny Magus, Mordred was just getting to her room.  “And you’re sitting in a pretty ventilated spot too.”


“I’m sure if it was you I was fighting, I’d at least survive the fight.”


“Oh?  And what makes you say that?  You think I’d go easy on you or something?”


“Nope, but you’d definitely want to take me prisoner.”


Opening her door, the blonde tomboy couldn’t outright deny that claim.  He does have a pretty teaseable face.  Yeah…  I’d definitely have some fun with him first.  “I could make you my prisoner right now.  How does that sound?”  Shifting her armor to spirit form, she raised her arms to her shoulder to get him, but felt something bump off the top of her breast and forearm before she could.


Not expecting the heavy metal to vanish so quickly, Ritsuka underestimated how weak his grip was and slipped as he felt the muscles under him move.  Unable to stop himself on the sweat-slick, smooth skin, he fell off her collarbone, bounced off the top of her breasts and collided with her forearm as it was rising, sending him flying back towards her flat, toned core.  Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!  Frantically grasping at anything to stop his fall, he was barely able to get a good hold of the fabric hanging from the front of her faulds.  Geez, that was clo-  Breathing a sigh of relief, looking around to see just how close he was to falling all the way to the floor, something hidden behind the crimson curtain he was hanging from caught his eye just as Mordred’s hands cupped around him.  -se.


“Watch it will ya!  I don’t need to hear another freaking lecture from Merlin.”  Mordred said, bringing him up closer to her face as she swapped her clothes to the more casual outfit she was wearing before.


“Hey…  Mo-san?”


“Hmm?  What?”


“Umm…  You know you’ve got a… or should I say I noticed you’re carrying around a bit more down there.”  Trying to be delicate about the suspicious bugle hidden behind the tightly strained black panties she was wearing… and what looked to be painfully separate testicles hanging out over the edges on her underwear, Ritsuka was honestly surprised since this wasn’t the first time he had seen under her faulds.  With the way she flings herself around the battlefield without a care, he’s had plenty of chances to see her ‘barely-there’ underwear.  “Did Merlin do something to you too?”


Her cheeks blossoming into an adorable shade of red that matched her jacket nicely, Mordred turned her head away from him to avert her gaze.  “N-No…  Nope, th-that’s…”  Stumbling over her words a bit, she took a deep breath, shifted Ritsuka over to one hand, and scratched her head in frustration.  “Ahhh, screw it.  Now that you’ve seen it, I guess there’s no use in hiding it.”  Walking over to her bed, she sat cross legged and let the tiny Master down on the mattress between them.  “It’s something Mother put into my design when she made me.  Sure, she wanted me to overthrow Father, but I was supposed to humiliate her as well.”  The bulge in her tight, short, jean shorts swelled a bit as the member twitched at the mention of its original mission.


Even though the plan was eventually scrapped, since Mordred’s feeling of admiration turned to anger and hate when her King rejected her claim to the throne, she still thought about it occasionally.  The shocked faces of the people of Britannia as she rode around on Llamrei in her armor while her father was stripped bare and impaled on her erect meat rod, helpless and defeated.  Every step of her steed would bounce the great King Arthur, or rather Artoria, on her cock as she proclaimed herself the new King of Britannia.  Each shock would cause the supple, beautiful body of her father to tighten and twitch around her massive erection and sweet moans would fill the air.  It wouldn’t matter how many times she came or asked her to stop, Mordred would keep her cock firmly in her father’s pussy until every single citizen that she fought to protect, all the people who idolized her, every dipshit that condemned her and every person that wished to be like her could see her turn into a moaning mess that would crave nothing more than her throbbing erection from then on.  She’d make a public display of humiliating her glorious father, defiling her in every way she could imagine until the only legend about King Arthur that would be recorded into the Throne of Heroes was as the ‘sheathe’ for the ‘sword’ that bested her; King Arthur: the once and future whore to the True King of Britannia.  It never failed to get her rock hard, as her phimosis member poked up from the top of her shorts and reached all the way up to her belly button.


Quickly taking off her jacket, Mordred hid her throbbing cock and pulled his Master out from under it, placing him on the table next to her bed.  Didn’t mean to show him the whole thing like that…  She thought, still trying to not show her embarrassment.  Even though he didn’t look at her with disgust, she hadn’t ever planned on showing him her bare dick, just tease him a bit given the circumstances and difference in size.  “Ahem…  S-So, yeah.  All the versions of Father regrow the dick that Dick Wizard gave father each year around the time she was supposed to sire and heir with Guinevere now that they’re Servants for some reason.  Though they have it so much easier, since Mother told me Father’s dick was only about two inches long.”  Just thinking about how much difficulty her own member causes her each year trying to hide it, it was an odd jealousy to harbor.  She also took immense pride knowing that her cock, flaccid, was more than twice as big as even her bustier, more mature bodied father’s was fully erect.  “Then again, Father just needed to impregnate Guinevere, so I don’t think Merlin cared about size.”


“Wow.  I never knew that about the Artorias.”  The original Artoria didn’t hide any of the facts of her legend when he asked her about it before, so he knew about Merlin helping so that she could make an heir with Lady Guinevere before all the business with Lancelot happened.  I guess it is about this time every year that the swimsuit Artorias either avoid me or cover up more.  No version of her had told him that their legend affected them like this, so he did think it was odd when the Summer version of the King of Knights would wrap herself up in her cape or Maid Alter would wear her maid swimsuit instead of the elegant dress.  “So…  How long will you have it?  Do you need some time to hide it?”


His ability to just roll with the punches and take almost any crazy development in stride was one of qualities of her Master that Mordred appreciated the most about him.  No matter what crazy idea she came up with, he was willing to at least try and accept it.  “Nah, now that you know, I don’t gotta hide it.  It should go away in a day or so, so you can just ignore it.”


“That’s gonna be hard.”


“Oh, you wanna see ‘hard’?”  Smirking, she threw her jacket to the edge of her bed and proudly displayed her immaculate, throbbing manhood.  Half expecting him to either turn away or cover his field of view that it occupied, she was slightly disappointed when it barely fazed him now.  “You’re no fun, Master.”


“I mean… I’m not used to seeing such a huge one, but I’m Japanese.  Public baths are/were a thing.”  Shrugging, it wasn’t the first penis he saw that was bigger than his, nor would it be the last if the male Servants he’s summoned are anything to go off of.


“Hmph, whatever.  Just don’t tell Fathers that I leaked their secrets too.  I only found out they go through this too from Young Father.”


“My lips are sealed… but now I’m curious.”


“Yeah?  Well I guess I can answer some questions until it’s time to eat.”  Needing some time to calm her raging hard-on, Mordred propped herself on her side as her Master asked her more about her life.


It didn’t help, and she had to go get food in her armor.




Besides its size and girth, there was one other thing about Mordred’s phallus that greatly differed from her Father’s.  The desire and lust that it stirred in her.  Where the male member Merlin grew on Artoria was a one-time illusion meant to sire an heir in a single night, Morgan had designed Mordred’s for a far more sinister purpose.  It was meant to be used again and again, to thoroughly break and humiliate the proud king, so the desire to bed someone was keeping her from sleeping as she laid in bed.


Staring up at the ceiling of her room, her bedsheets lifted from her stomach by her erection, the horny tomboy couldn’t get thoughts of her father out of her head.  Even if she didn’t have class advantage against most of them she was designed with an ‘Anti-Artoria’ factor, which was especially focused in her cock, she could probably overpower them if she really wanted.  But then she’d be doing something that pleased her mother, which she was equally opposed to.


Damnit!  It’s not going down…  Looking as her member twitched from under her bedding, she sighed in frustration.  If Master wasn’t here I could at least bust a couple nuts like usual.  She already had a reputation as a ‘mad dog’ among the other Knights, so she didn’t want to disgrace herself in front of the Magus like some bitch in heat.


“Having trouble sleeping?”


Not expecting him to be awake so late, Mordred turned to look at the space next to her pillow she set up for him to sleep on.  He stood with a gentle smile, looking at her.  “Servant’s don’t need to sleep, so this isn’t a bother.”  Trying her best to hide the horniness in her voice, Mordred didn’t even consider what kind of face she’d be making.  Her cheeks flush and drool leaking out of the corner of her mouth, she breathed heavily over him.


“What’s a bother?  I only asked if you were having trouble sleeping, not if something in particular was bothering you.”  Unconvinced by the poor attempts to act normal, Ritsuka smirked up at the gigantic Saber.


Knowing her weaknesses though, Mordred wasn’t about to engage in a battle of wits when she could use brute force and blunt instruments to settle something.  Rolling over on her side to face him, she raised her sheets and blanket to reveal her naked body and the steamy atmosphere that it created.  Her petite breasts were perky and slightly swollen from excitement, with her pink nipples hard and twitching as the cooler air rushed in and brushed against them.  Droplets of sweat condensed and dripped down her skin, highlighting the subtle curves and contours of her muscles.  But most impressive was the stiff rod sticking up from her crotch.  Thicker than her wrist and reaching past her belly button as the mounting lust engorged it further and further, it radiated more heat than her body was and dripped with a clear liquid from the loose skin covering the head that fouled the air.  Grinning as she saw her Master stumble back from the heat and odor, plugging his nose.  “Heh, you wanna get in here and deal with it then?  Otherwise, don’t worry about it.”


Glancing up to her and then back to her body a couple of times, Ritsuka could tell she was bluffing… mostly.  There were only two options for her acting like this.  Either she was trying to intimidate him so he'd back off, or she was testing him.  For as close as they were, this was the first time she told him about her annual phallus phase, despite something like this being exactly the type of thing she'd normally boast about.  Other than insisting on being called Artoria's 'son', she didn't mind him using female pronouns for her and was very comfortable in how she exposed her feminine figure.  While it could just be that she's sensible enough to not go around waving her member around like some sort of pervert, there were the deep seeded complexes that she tried to hide from the world too.



November 11, 2021


After a long day of Rayshifting to the special anomalies that weren’t quite minute singularities but still contained strong beasts and rare resources, Ritsuka sat in his room, ready to go to bed.  It was getting late, having stayed up late after Paul and Nursery Rhyme saw him coming out of the baths and roped him into playing with them for a bit.


I really need to cut back on farming and spend more time with everyone...  At least when nothing else is going on.  Taking off his shirt, he was about to unbutton his pants when there was a knock on his door before it just opened and a juggernaut of heavy steel plate walked in.  “Whoa!  Uh…  M-Mo-san?  Wh-What are you…  Did you need me for something?”  Quickly grabbing his shirt, he struggled to put it back on to cover his scarred, muscular body as the knight stood in front of him, silent.


After an awkward moment of silence, the clicking of her helmet detaching itself from her armor echoed in the room and she reached up to remove it.  Unlike her usual demeanor, Mordred’s expression was far too subdued and contemplative to not notice as she looked at the horned helm that was made to hide her identity and gender.


“H-Hey…  Master.  It’s been a while since you summoned me, right?”


It took a moment for Ritsuka to register what she said, since Mordred typically hated boring ‘serious’ conversations.  “It’ll be four years next month.  Um… 1433 days currently if I remember correctly.”


“You seriously counted the days?  Who keeps track of shit like that?  That’s creepy.”


Chuckling as a bit of the usual Mordred came through, he smiled at her.  “I only do it for the important things.  So, what’s on your mind?”


Blushing from his comment, Mordred took a step back as he completely disrupted her composure.  Scratching her, she let out a long sigh.  Now I feel stupid for being so nervous.  Tossing her helmet to him, she knelt before him with a serious expression.  "I want to ask you...  What am I to you, Master?"


"Huh?  Wh-What do you mean?"  Taken aback by the sudden question, it was his turn to blush as he tried to figure in which way she was talking about.


"I don't like to admit it, but I know Father is a better Servant than me; though that's only to be expected.  Even now, it feels like I'm always stuck in Father's shadow.  She was already here long before I was summoned and she's so great, there are eleven of her in Chaldea, and even a male version which still feels weird honestly.  But the father I remember, the blue Saber... it's like I'm an inferior version of her and yet, you summon me when you could be relying on Father.  I really liked that, like I beat Father in something finally, so I did my best to make you want to keep calling me to fight.  But I was constantly wondering when you’d realize that you’d be better off calling on Father again.”  The apprehension was written on her face, plain as day.  This wasn’t something that she thought about only recently, it had been slowly but surely building up, day by day for the past three years.  “I am the child of the King of Knights.  I am the child of the Witch Queen.  I am a proud Knight of the Round Table, and I am the Treacherous Knight.  What I am is all of these, but with that helmet I am none of them.  I cannot be who I am, but become a nameless being that others can attach a label to.  A warrior, a knight, a murderer, a slaughterer…  A mad dog.  But all I can do is fight, and struggle as I writhe in the bloody mud at my feet while Father shines gloriously, leading his people, his country on a radiant path.  I am the monster that took the life of such a noble king, ran through and left to die alone surrounded by bodies.  I couldn’t measure up to Father’s standards.  I couldn’t carry the weight of Mother’s will.  I never fit the role of a knight and I never wanted to turn my blade against my father.  So all the things that I am without that helmet, I failed to become.  But you see something in me, don’t you Master?  Isn’t that why you call on me?  Rely on me?  Even though I am nothing.  That I have nothing?  I won’t be able to figure it out, and so I want to ask you, I feel like I can now.  You’re an easy Master to trust my life and sword with, but only now do I feel like I can trust my being, my identity with you.  So please, Master, tell me.  Just who the hell was I?”


It was a lot to take in, and not a topic of conversation that the inept Magus ever expected to be having with one of his most powerful Servants.  Even if she didn’t remember the times she had helped him through the Incineration of Humanity crisis, each version of Mordred seemed so sure of herself and her role in a given situation.  Up until a few minutes ago, he never could have imagined her being so vulnerable and lost.  Setting her helmet on the bed next to him, Ritsuka knelt down next to her and placed his hands on her bulky shoulder pauldrons.  “Since you asked me so suddenly, I might not be able to give you the best answer, especially since you seem to have been dwelling on this for a while.  Is that okay?”


“Yeah.  I trust you.”


“Okay.  Well, can I ask that you take off your armor?”


Nodding, Mordred unmanifested her bulky armor, revealing the athletically slim build of someone created based off of Artoria’s DNA.  She had a bit more muscle definition than the King of Knights, but still looked very much like a young girl in her mid to late teens, and with his hands now resting on her proper shoulders, Ritsuka pulled the Saber Servant in and embraced her tightly.  “Wha-!?  D-Dumbass Master?!”


“You are me.”  He said, whispering into her ear, causing her to freeze up before she could shove him off of her.  “You don’t need to be what others want you to be, or who you think you should be.  You lived and struggled, crawling through the dirt with blood on your hands unable to see where you were going.  You weren’t ready for the responsibilities and expectations that were suddenly thrust upon you, but you took them anyway, carried them and was all but crushed under them.  You made mistakes, but that was only to be expected, and you stuck to what you thought you had to do until the very end.  Yours may not have been a path of glory and radiance, but for someone as weak and inexperienced as me, it was beautiful.  You are everybody that is lost and confused by all the pressures of the great people around them and blighted by those who shine so brightly.”  Squeezing her tighter, Ritsuka pulled back to look her in her glistening eyes, on the verge of tears.  “You’re the type of person I aspire to be.  Mordred: a being that lived and died being true to themself.”


It was a clumsy answer, one that highlighted all of her failures rather than glorified her accomplishments.  Coming from anyone other than someone who was just an average person saddled with the weight of the world on his shoulders, they would have been empty words.  But having watched the weak, incompetent boy fight and suffer for every small victory he could, risking life and limb just to live another day…


Maybe that’s why I just can’t leave this dumbass alone.  Not one for the touchy-feely crap and shows of affection, Mordred didn’t return the embrace as she took a deep breath to get her emotions in order.  “Alright, alright.  I get it, Master.  Now I feel stupid thinking about this so much.”  Letting out a forced sigh, she stood up and looked away from him.  “You must really love me then, eh?”


“Yes, I do.”


There was a silence that hung in the air for what felt like an eternity since his response wasn’t a jokingly playful one, but a serious confession.  Unable to hide the blush on her cheeks, Mordred turned her head back towards him and saw him also blushing adorably.  He was making her want to tease him, to humiliate him just a bit and see him really blush.  But she couldn’t do that, not to her Master.


“D-D-Dumbass Master!  You can’t ju-!?”  Trying to play it off as a joke, she was silenced when the daring Magus pressed his lips against hers.  It was quick, and somewhat innocent for how bold it was, but it conveyed his intentions without a shadow of a doubt.  “Damnit Master!  You’ve really done it this time!”  Grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, before he could make an excuse or try to explain himself, she locked him into a passionate, aggressive, sloppy kiss, forcing him back onto the bed.  If they were going to do this, she wasn’t going to let him take the lead.



Present Day


Since that night, their relationship publicly didn’t change, but there was a shift in how they interacted with one another.  Daring and pushing each other further outside of their comfort zones, though their progress had been slow with all the events and missions lately.  This was the first time she had shown him her bare body.  Of course, the one thing that was made clear was that he was the girlfriend and Mordred the boyfriend.


Well, let's see how this plays out.  Not breaking eye contact, he walks towards her.  The mix of the heavy, hot odor mixed with the cool fresh air, and it was intoxicating.


Nervously watching as her tiny Master approached her body, she was also weirdly excited.  She didn’t think he’d actually do anything, but her cock twitched in excitement.  Wh-What if he does?  Should I stop him?  But it’s Master, so even if he does…  Pulling the sheets up over her head, Mordred closed them both in the humid space and laid on her back, licking her lips in anticipation.  …will I be able to hold back any longer?


On his way down the massive Saber’s body, Ritsuka was enthralled by her breasts and climbed up her side to reach the subtle hill.  Above, the sheets were held up by the engorged phallus filling the enclosed space in a musky aroma, looming high a short distance away like a beast watching him.  Approaching the protruding nub that was depressingly close to his current height, seeing something that was normally so small up close really impressed on him just how small he truly was.  Not even Protea or Paul seem this big when they use their Noble Phantasms.  And yet, he could feel the twitches that shook the tomboy’s huge body with every step he took and as he caressed her gigantic nipple.  Even if he was like a bug to her, at least she could still feel him, which meant if she wasn’t stopping him…


Looking in the opposite direction of her intimidating erection, he looked up to her face, her eyes locked on him and waiting.  If he stopped now, even if she might tease him a bit, that was still an option.  However her eyes were promising him that if he started this, she’d decide when they were finished.


But he wasn’t about to back out now and hugged her nipple as tightly as he could, nibbling on it softly and his world shook!


Her breath hitching from the small jolt of pleasure, Mordred firmly groped her breasts so that her nipple, and Master, were between her fingers and arched her back.  The smoldering lust that kept her erect for hours ignited into an inferno, there was no turning back now for either of them.  D-Dumbass, horny Master!  You… you big dummy!  Squeezing and pushing her breasts together, she had to be careful not to handle the tiny Magus too roughly, but was able to pinch her other nipple as hard as she wanted.  The rough texture of the sheet rubbing against her cock felt fantastic, making her take a bit of it in her mouth so she could pull it down more.  The tip of her dick slid over the curves of her abs which she had never experienced before.  Sure it was a magnificent mammoth of a cock, but at most it usually only reached her navel, not past it!  Fuck!  Master, wh-what are you doing to me?  My dick that was meant for Father, why is it reacting more to you?!  As much as she wanted to grab and jerk her dick off immediately, something inside of her was stopping her.  Her instincts were telling her that to touch her throbbing erection now would rob her of a greater pleasure later.  Instead, she tried to focus on the earnest efforts of the tiny young man clinging to her tits, trying to not fall off as she jiggled them around.  “Haha, what’s wrong, Dumbass Master?  You wanted to help me get off, so hold on tightly.”


It would have been challenging enough to stay on the massive nipple without all the extra motion.  He couldn’t reach his arms around it and the sweat was sabotaging his grip, but Ritsuka tried his best.  The taste of her flesh was addictive and the saltiness of her sweat made the sweetness that lingered on his tongue all the sweeter.  While not lactating, the tight opening on the top of the excited nub was spilling out the scent of whatever slight reserves of breast milk might be hiding in the relatively small mounds of fatty tissue.  “M-Mo-san!  Calm down…  I’m losing my griiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!”  Unfortunately, the paltry strength of a normal human could only last for so long, and as she pushed her breasts towards one another, Ritsuka’s fingers slipped and he tumbled down the soft curve of her chest and into the swallow valley between her breasts as she pulled them apart.


Feeling her Master slide into her minuscule amount of cleavage, while they were on the smaller side, Mordred still had enough to squish him between as she smirked and pressed her chest back together.  “Huh?  What happened, Master?  Did you get stuck between my tits even though they’re not that big?  Geez, what am I ever going to do with you?  You’re so helpless without me.  Imagine if I was stacked like either Lancer Father is.  You might just get lost, hahahaha!”  Keeping her beloved Master between her sweaty breasts, Mordred rubbed them together, her cock swelling a bit more as she teased and playfully mocked him.


Her words echoing in his head, the intensity of his own engorged member getting squeezed and rubbed with his body paralyzed his mind with pleasure.  Being completely at her mercy felt so amazing, he couldn’t think of anything else despite him initially doing this to help her.  “Mo-san!  I’m about to-!?”  Just as his lust was about to tip over and his body tensed up, the pressure around him released and he fell into her swallow cleavage unfulfilled and confused.


“Uh ah ah, Dummy Master.  You’re helping me, remember?”  Grinning down at him with borderline sadistic dominance, Mordred threw off the sheets and sat up a bit.  Her pleasure was lighting up her emerald eyes, and she had to swipe some drool from her mouth.


Awestruck by her, Ritsuka liked her taking control like she normally does.  Sure, he can trip her up or surprise her occasionally, but she always turned it back on him.  “R-Right.  So do you want me to…”  Lowering his gaze to the hooded behemoth all but looking straight at him, Ritsuka gulped nervously at how daunting of a task that would be.


"Hmm...  I wonder...  What should I make you do?"  Her mischievous grin disappeared for a moment as she looked at the tiny, vulnerable Magus.  None of the ideas in her head were that 'nice' and a few weren't even 'clean'.  She didn't know if she could be bothered to ask if he was comfortable with everything she'd make him do, if she'd even think to consider it at all.  "Last chance, Master.  I won't hurt you, but I might just break you."


Smiling at what is for Mordred, a large show of concern, Ritsuka grinned confidently back at her.  "I knew what I was getting into and I trust you.  I might be weak, but I haven't broken yet.  Do your worst, and trust me."


Excited by the lack of hesitation and bravado from the two centimeter tall man, Mordred's grin returned and her eyes were practically glowing with lustful mischief.  "Alright that, Dumbass Master, climb down and start licking my asshole, like the pathetic weakling you are."  Not her best insults, but she was testing the waters still.


Shrugging and shaking his head, Ritsuka chuckled.  "Why doesn't that surprise me?"  Turning away from her face, he started walking/sliding down her toned stomach, using the contours of her abdominal muscles to stabilize himself as he went.  Looming above, giving off an impressive and oppressive amount of heat, the pulsing shaft of her dick cast him in shadow from the low illumination of the nighttime lights.  "Geez, and that thing was supposed to go into Artoria?  I don't think her body could handle something so massive."


“We can test it out.  I held back when Young Father came to check on me a couple years ago, but I wouldn’t mind returning the favor of impaling Father.”  Snickering at the idea, Mordred watched with anticipation as Ritsuka made his way down her body.  For a moment, the image of the white-clad version of her Father smiling weakly with a vacant expression and the shape of her cock clearly outlined in her stomach despite only half-inserting it flashed through her mind.  Lily never spoke of the incident after and now avoided her during this time of year, which was understandable, but if Mordred were to pay her a visit…


“Hmmm…  I don’t think that would be a good idea.”  While to some extent or another, the other Artorias keep Mordred and her Rider self at arms length and try to not interact with them too much, aside from Lily who was excited to have a son, the one with the greatest animosity towards the red Saber was the original blue Saber herself.  Thankfully, even when Mordred tries to provoke her, the King of Knights proves her temperance and patience and just ignores her.  “I really wish you two could make-”


“Who said you get a say, Master?  I was thinking you could ride on top of my cock as I bury it in Father.”  Cutting him off, the excited tomboy wasn’t in the mood to listen to what he had to say at the moment.  “After I’m finished with you, of course.”


Stumbling from the tinge of pleasure that ran up his spine, the young Magus thought about watching helplessly as the model knight’s sex was forced open by Mordred’s monstrous member and spread over him, whether he liked it or not.  She sounded serious enough, it could very well happen, or she’d try to do it anyway.  Sliding down her inner thigh, he turned and finally saw his destination.  In the shadow of her sizeable testicles, quivering as she spread her legs a bit more to grant him easy access and sparkling with the fluids of a feminine sex hidden under her scrotum, Mordred’s back door was waiting for him.


However, it didn’t smell at all like he thought it would.  Sweat and body odor filled the air, with a mix of both a sweet, enchanting fragrance and a heavy, pungent scent from either of her sex’s fluids.  There were no foul, revolting fumes leaking out from the tightly sealed anal sphincter, but since Servants turn 100% of the food they eat into Mana, it only made sense that there’d be nothing in there.  Though filled with a sense of relief, Ritsuka was also, surprisingly, a bit disappointed as he climbed up to her oily pucker.  I can’t believe I’m going to do this…  That I get to do this.  Smiling, he stuck out his tongue and ran it across the sticky flesh.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Part 2 by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2022/04/02]

Ever the helpful Master, Ritsuka continues to listen to Mordred's orders so they can calm an 'unruly beast' and go to sleep.


Tags: Entrapment, Futanari, Butt, Breasts, Muscles, Humiliation, Sweat, Odor, Cock Vore, Insertion, Licking, Unbirth



Even after he disappeared between her legs, Mordred could tell where her Master was.  He made sure to always be touching her, so she waited with mounting anticipation as he crept closer and closer to her asshole.  She didn’t bother counting the number of enemy soldiers she humiliated with her butt before killing them both for defying her Father and to keep her identity a secret.  Even if she never had to go to the bathroom now that she was a Servant, that didn’t mean that she wasn’t about to defile someone precious to her.  But he wanted to be defiled, to be teased, insulted and demeaned, not by just anyone; by her.


Come on, come on, come on!  He was close, clinging to her ass like a bug, crawling closer and closer.  Holding her breath, she felt him pull himself onto the more sensitive folds of her asshole and then…  Fuck, fuck, fuck!  Yes!  Clenching her butt cheeks at the tingle of pleasure she got from his tiny tongue pressing into her wrinkled flesh, Mordred bit her bottom lip and pinched her nipples.  “I can’t believe you actually did it, Master!  You know that’s my asshole you’re licking, right.  Well?  Don’t stop.  Keep going, lick the entire thing, enjoy the taste of the Great Mordred’s asshole.  Savor it like the pervert you are.”  Relaxing her butt muscles, her tiny Master was free to do just as she said and crawled around, licking and sicking on her anus.  The physical sensation was minuscule, but the emotional satisfaction was mind-melting.  Master!  M-My butt…  H-He’s kissing my ass!  “That’s right, Ass Master.  Kiss it, lick it, bury your tongue in there deep!  What would your enemies think if they knew the man that beat them was a literal ass pet?  Beasts of Humanity, beaten by an ass-loving pervert, great Mages of the modern are defeated at the hands of the literal ass-kissing filler-in.”  Rhythmically tensing and relaxing her butt cheeks, she squeezed her tiny Master between him licking her.  “C’mon, dig that tongue in there, Master.  Don’t be shy.”


Getting more and more aroused, Mordred’s nostrils were filled with the musky scent coming from her cock but she needed to hold off on touching herself as much as she could.  Just having her Master so intensely and affectionately eating out her ass had her on the edge, she needed to draw this out.  Like the young version of her father said, ‘you only get it once a year, so make the most of it’.


Sorry, Master, but now that it’s come to this, I’m not letting you rest until you satisfy me completely.  Feeling him start to get closer to the center of her puckering asshole, she kind of wished she had a nasty fart to blast him with.  That was always a fun way to break a vanquished foe’s spirit, sending them off with a lungful of her gas, but with Master she might end up sending him flying halfway down the bed.  Heh, that would be hilari-  Snickering at the idea of her ass sending the tiny man flying, a much stronger jolt of pleasure ran up her spine as Ritsuka hit upon a more sensitive nerve and her entire body tensed up.  -oooooooooooooous!  Holy shit, I almost blew my load there.  Fuck, Master’s getting…  Huh?  Breathing heavily to get her arousal under control, Mordred realized that the tickle of her Master’s efforts wasn’t coming from on her asshole anymore.




A lot of people have talked negatively about his poor aptitude as a Mage and ineptitude as a Master before.  It wasn’t exactly a secret or that surprising seeing how he was just a normal civilian up until he was brought to Chaldea.  But even before that, ‘Fujimaru Ritsuka’ wasn’t exactly a special person.  Despite having some magic circuits, his family hadn’t practiced Magecraft in so long that they had completely forgotten about it, so he was a pretty average high schooler in Japan.  So of course he was lacking as a Master and Mage.  Whatever they said about him wasn’t something he hadn’t already said about himself after being surrounded but such extraordinary people and beings.  As a Mage, he was subpar, so degrading comments from them just… rolled off his shoulders like rain on an umbrella.


He’d beat himself up after making a bad call or not being able to save someone, and though his Servants always praised his efforts, saying he was impressive for accomplishing so much, that wasn’t what Ritsuka wanted to hear.  It was appreciated, but his identity and standing as a Master was something he got without truly asking for it.


“I can’t believe you actually did it, Master!  You know that’s my asshole you’re licking, right.  Well?  Don’t stop.  Keep going, lick the entire thing, enjoy the taste of the Great Mordred’s asshole.  Savor it like the pervert you are.”  Mordred, however, even if she didn’t realize it, understood him.  She respected him, like all of his Servants, but still called him out for the weak person he was.  While before it was playful teasing and light-hearted, disingenuous bad-mouthing, hearing her insult and degrade him like this was far more impactful than any praise he received for barely passable accomplishments.  “That’s right, Ass Master.  Kiss it, lick it, bury your tongue in there deep!  What would your enemies think if they knew the man that beat them was a literal ass pet?  Beasts of Humanity, beaten by an ass-loving pervert, great Mages of the modern are defeated at the hands of the literal ass-kissing filler-in.”


The secretions of the red Saber’s anus were thick and carried a strong, tangy flavor.  It coated his throat as he swallowed, restricting air flow.  He wasn’t even drawing in the liquid, but he couldn’t breathe easily just from licking her asshole.  M-Modred…  Yeah, I-I’m… just her… butt cleaner…  More.  Insult me more… degrade me more…  I didn’t want to be someone great…  I’m not great.  I just… didn’t… don’t want to die.  The praise he received was ill-suited for him, so having someone who called him out for the terrible person he really was, even if she didn’t mean it, felt great.  Saving humanity?  I’d rather lick Mo-san, be used by her… be owned by her.  I should belong to Mo-san…


Regularly squeezed between her toned cheeks as she continuously clenched them together, he was soaked in her fluids, permeated with her heat and filled with her scent.  His hands would sometimes sink deeper into a fold of her anus or his tongue would get caught as a wrinkle tightened up forcing him to suck on her mostly clean backside.  She knew she was his better, even if she was a Servant, so he was sure that even if she had a body that did produce waste he’d be forced to lick her clean. She was one of the few in Chaldea that would treat and speak to him like this, but she was the only one he wanted to.


Ahh…  Why did I wait so long…  I could have had…  I could have been servicing Mo-san for so long…  Lamenting his lack of resolve, he began to wonder what his life would have been like if he had been more honest with her sooner.  Obviously, Merlin and Morgan’s magic played a huge part in Mordred acting like she was now, but still.  Crawling towards the center of her butthole while imagining being forced to lick her toes after a long day of Rayshifting or used as a seat or foot rest away from prying eyes, Ritsuka’s hand slipped further into a crevice than usual as she relaxed it and felt the anal muscle grab his arm tightly it contracted, drawing him in.  Huh?  Huh!?  A tight pressure squeezing his body down to his waist, the dark-haired man could barely breathe and couldn’t see a thing.  “M-Mo-san!?  What-ahhh!”  Before he could get a reply, Mordred’s body convulsed as her muffled laughter echoed through his head.


“Hahahahaha!  Holy shit, Master, I think my ass just ate you!  How does it feel to be a snack for my ass?  You know shit’s supposed to come out of there, right?”  Tightening up her anal sphincter a couple of times, she teased him, slowly pulling more of his body into hers.  “Huh?  Are you trying to crawl up my ass too?  Or can you not fight it pulling you in?  Geez, how weak, Master.  Are you really going to lose to my asshole?”


“I… I’m trying my best.”  His legs flailing in the air as he was slowly swallowed by the red Saber’s butt, Ritsuka really was helpless against it.  Each flex and contraction pulled him a bit deeper, and the walls were too soft and slick to push back against.  His hands were already in a slightly more spacious cavity.  “A little help, please?”


“Seriously!?  Master, we’re talking about an asshole here.  I’m not even doing much and you can’t get out on your own?  Do I have to do everything for you?”  It was obvious in her voice that she was enjoying this far more than her words would suggest as she pinched his legs between her fingers.


Still, the harsh words stung his ego in the best way.  “S-Sorry for the trouble…”


“Yeah?  You should be.  Geez, Master.  Making so much trouble for me…”  As she began to slowly drag him out of her arse, Mordred’s faux mock shifted to a snicker as she thrust him forward and shoved a finger in behind him to fully entrap him in her rectum.  “Aaaaaaaahh, fuck that was great!  So make it up to me.  Kiss my ass, Master.  Make my shit tube feel good and I might just crap you out.”


The heat was more stifling in the undulating corridor of ring muscles, and the air was chokingly thick with anal secretions.  Since Servants don’t make food waste, it didn’t smell terrible, but the powerful aroma befouling his lungs was unlike any he had smelled before.  It was mind-numbing and the exit sealed tightly behind him.  I… I’m in…  And Mo-san, to get me out…  Thinking about the beautiful tomboy, sitting on a toilet with a strained expression on her face and shorts around her ankles as she slowly squeezed him out like she would a piece of crap; just the look of utter smug superiority on her face as she stood over him threatening to flush him was too arousing for him to process properly.




Pressing her fingers into her delicate asshole, Mordred wasn’t able to control her breathing or the gyrations of her hips as the tiny man in her colon began to caress her in a way nobody had even done before.  She kept disrupting his rhythm as she shook her hips in the air, but she couldn’t stop.  He just felt so good.  Fuck!  Master, you really like it in my ass, don’t you!  God, what a pervert.  But you’re my pervert.  Shit, I don’t think I can hold back much longer!  Feeling her body seize up, her cock stood tall and proud, twitching as it aimed at the ceiling.  It was coming, one of the most intense and thoroughly satisfying orgasms in her life, and it was from having her beloved Master up her ass!  Digging a finger into her tight hole just as control was completely taken from her, she stretched open her asshole as her pleasure tipped.


Moaning like a cheap whore, she raised her hips so far off the bed, her body almost looked like an inverted ‘Y’ as the massive member erupted in a torrent of ejaculant as thick as mud!  She felt each spurt stretch her urethra as it surged forward spraying into the air, some even splattering on the ceiling, as it rained down on her and the bed in clumps.  Her stomach was covered in the pungent sludge-like semen but her balls kept producing more and more, as what felt like liters came spilling out of her.  And through it all, she felt Ritsuka slip out of her asshole from how much she was stretching it out.


Holy hell, Master!  That was thousands of times better than when I do it by myself!  As the mind-paralyzing orgasm began to pass and her body started to relax, Mordred was finally able to take a breath, closing her agape mouth to swallow the bit of ooze-like jizz that had spilled in.  Savoring the strong flavor, she felt her nose fill with its scent from the back of her throat as she swallowed, and admired the cum-frosted member still standing tall as she dropped her hips back onto the mattress… feeling the squirming of the tiny Magus under her butt cheek.  Grinning, she wiggled her butt on him a bit.  “Ahahaha!  Looks like you made it out of my ass, Master.  Congratulations.  You’re the first person with the honor of being the Great Mordred’s shit.  How does it feel?”


“Oddly… comfortable.”  He replied with profound honesty and joy.  “I-If we’re do-ah…  I guess you’re not done yet…”


“Heh, ya think?”  Sitting up, she wanted to see him.  He was covered in her anal juices, he had been defiled by her body, so she wanted to remember that sight, and it was every bit as satisfying as she thought it would be.




Crawling out from under his Servant’s gigantic, toned ass, Ritsuka felt like not just his skin but his entire being was soaked and saturated in Mordred’s fluids.  Her sweat, her nectar, her anal secretions, they all had mixed together and permeated him now, so even if there was just a thin layer of wetness on him now, it felt like it was still coming off of him in sheets.


 “Ahahaha!  Looks like you made it out of my ass, Master.  Congratulations.  You’re the first person with the honor of being the Great Mordred’s shit.  How does it feel?”  And the first thing she says to him is a reminder of his position and relation to her.  He was being toyed with and used for her pleasure, but that wasn’t entirely a new thing, this time it just so happens to be sexual.  There have been countless times of her barging into his room to get him to entertain her in other ways, like playing games or training.


“Oddly… comfortable.  I-If we’re do-ah…”  Somewhat exhausted from the intense, unforgettable experience he just lived through, Ritsuka looked back at her to ask if he succeeded, since she obviously came while he was in her ass, but was silenced by the cum covered, towering shaft of pent-up lust.  “I guess you’re not done yet…”


“Heh, ya think?”  As she sat up, Ritsuka was in awe as he saw the almost yogurt-thick ejaculant covering her body slowly ooze off to the sides of her body, painting her abs in the whitish-yellow cream.  The hungry, lust-filled look in her eyes told him that she wasn’t anywhere near satisfied.  Globs of her viscous cum fell around him, and Ritsuka’s mind was treated to a new, overwhelming, intoxicating scent as she lifted her body and positioned her scrotum directly over him.  Dripping in sweat, the titanic sac dropped on him without mercy, knocking him on his back and flattening him against the mattress.


The weight was too much for him to lift, he could barely even move a finger as the bed shook from Mordred repositioning herself.  “M-Mo-san!  Heavy…”


“Huh!?  ‘Heavy’, you say?  Master, I’m not even sitting on you.  It’s just the weight of my balls, and you can’t even lift them?  Isn’t there a limit to how pathetic you can be?  Well, I guess you can’t help it.”  Admonishing his weakness, she bounced her scrotum on him a couple times, and ground them back and forth, snickering.  “Well, how about kissing them?  Ask nicely and admit how weak you are, and I might just move my balls, even though they're in a great spot.”


His heart racing with every insult, Ritsuka complied to his Servant’s demand.  Opening his mouth was a chore though, and the wrinkled flesh of her sweaty ballsack bulged in, preventing his tongue from licking more than just the one spot.  “I… can’t….  I can’t even get my tongue out.  I… I’m sorry, Mo-san.  I’m weak… I can’t lift your balls…  I can’t even lick them.  Please… I can’t get out on my own…”




“Seriously!?”  Hearing how helpless the man under her is, Mordred can’t contain her arousal as she grabbed her cock and used both hands to jerk it off.  “Geez, so pathetic… Too pathetic, Master.  Can you even breathe without me?  Well, just lay there then, maybe I’ll just crush ya with my balls.  Wouldn’t that be hilarious.  Maybe I could bring you back to the Throne with me as a stain on my ballsack.  Hm?  Oi, Maaaster, is that your dick I feel twitching against my balls?  What, you like the idea of being turned to paste under the Great Mordred’s balls?  Geez, what a handful.  What am I going to do with you?”  Even as her insults gradually become harsher and meaner, that only seems to increase her compatibility with the young Magus.  Master is such a masochist.  Not even threatening to kill ya is enough to get you soft, eh?  Then I suppose I can really let you have it.  Right?  Heehee, we really are a good match, Master~!  Her affections for her beloved only deepening, Mordred started to grind her hips over him.  “God!  Did I get summoned by a pig or something?  Getting off to my balls like that, it’s kinda disgusting, ya know.  I can’t believe you’re humanity’s last Master.”




Her words cutting to his heart and stinging like hot needles, Ritsuka’s smile could have gotten any wider.  Mordred had finally stopped holding back.  With her scrotum dragged back and forth over him, crushing any chance of escape and forcing him to taste a much larger area than he would have had access to himself.  “I’m… sorry…  Please forgive… me.”


“Huh?  What was that, little piggy Master?”  Grinding her hips down on him, her pace and becoming more and more sporadic she went.  “Sounds to me like you’re squealing happily to me.  Are you really sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!”  A more sweet aroma began to get mixed in with the scents of her sweat and cum, and as she dragged her balls back over him once more, Ritsuka’s body stuck to it and was crushed between her and her body as she went to surge forward again.  Moist flesh spread around him, like a gentle embrace and drew him up and deep into her as she spasmed in intense convulsions.


Her body falling back as a spray of warm liquid passed over him, but before Ritsuka could even register what was happening, a tight hole grabbed his legs and pulled him into the rough tomboy’s heated orifice.  It was nothing like being in her asshole though, it was tighter, hotter and the fluids were lighter and sweet.  Wait!  Am I…?  There were very few options since he was drawn into a hole in her lower body.




Fuuuuuuuuck~  Shit, that felt incredible…  Laying on her back with a mouth full of dick and cum and her stomach flooded in the sticky stuff, Mordred had almost drowned as she took her phallus into her mouth feeling her second orgasm coming on.  She hadn’t expected her Master to get stuck to the underside of her balls like that, nor for just feeling him press up into her feminine sex to feel so good.  She generally clobbered anyone for so much as alluding to her womanhood, let alone touching it, so Ritsuka making her cum just from touching it was an unexpected loss for her.  Damn it, Master…  Why’d it have to feel so amazing?  Fuck… should I just leave him in there?  Enjoying her sensitive folds being touched for the first time, she was ready to just finish up for the night, but a twitch in her still all too lively cock was all it took to convince her otherwise.  Swirling her tongue around inside the excess foreskin still covering her cock to suck out the addictive jizz inside, she let it go to stand proud.


“Oh crap!  I’m sorry Mordred!  I promise I didn’t mean to touch your… your…”  Frantically apologizing to her as soon as he made sense of what happened, this wasn’t the type of self-deprecation based apology that he offered before in response to her playful insults.  Likely because he know just how much she hated mention of her feminine sex, he whole-heartedly was apologizing for even unintentionally doing something that he believed she loathed.


Sighing, Mordred pulled him out of her satisfied quim and bright him up to her face, letting her dick out of her mouth.  “Yeah, that ain’t a problem, Master.  It actually felt a bit good… I guess.”  Her actions betraying her embarrassment more than her words, she at least wanted him to know she wasn’t upset with him.  Instead, she smirked at him since her horniness hadn’t subsided yet and her cock was quivering behind him.  “It wasn’t your fault.  After all…  How could my weak and pathetic Master get out from under my balls if I didn’t allow it.”  Using teasing and poking at him a bit, she was hoping he was still in the mood.  Unless she dealt with all her pent up lust, she wouldn’t be able to sleep nor could she trust she wouldn’t just use him anyway.


Huh?  S-She’s not mad?  Sure he was in for a beating, Ritsuka was dumbfounded by the tomboy’s reaction.  Was it really okay for him to have touched her there, even if he didn’t mean to.


“Hey!  Dumbass Master!  Where’s my answer?”  Barking aggressively, Mordred’s glare softened for only a moment before she held him above her erection.  “You still got work to do!  So I don’t want to hear any excuses until you're done.  Got it?”


“Y-Yes!”  Straightening out on reflex, his body obeyed before his mind could catch up.  “What else would you like me to do?”


Tilting her hand out from under him, Mordred stuck her tongue out at him playfully.  “Climb.”


Colliding with the girthy shaft mid fall, Ritsuka couldn’t stop himself from sliding down the cum-slick flesh until he was at the base, standing on top of Mordred’s swelling scrotum.  Staring up the throbbing pillar, his body was approaching its limit from all the physically demanding servicing of his Servant.  “So big…”


“Damn straight it is, and it’s all your fault, Master.  Not even thinking of sticking Father with this has made it so huge.”  Grabbing the head of her cock, Mordred pulled it towards her chest with the tip just barely reaching the bottom of her chest.  Letting her dick go, it sprang back to a mostly vertical alignment, mostly pointing up to the ceiling with a pronounced curve to it.   “Now, take responsibility.”


Perking up at the mention that he was able to arouse her more than Artoria, Ritsuka smiled and grabbed onto the underside of the meaty member.  “O-Of course!”  The width of the bulge running up the underside of her erection was wider than his arm span, and though her cum stuck to him, and the back of his throat whenever he accidentally got some in his mouth, it weakened his grip significantly.


From her angle, the blonde couldn’t see her Master clinging to her cock to climb it, but it put a smile on her face just imagining it.  She could clearly track his progress up her shaft and when he got about a quarter of the way, she flexed the muscles at the base to make it twitch.  Rather than just cause him to slip a bit or tighten his grip to prevent it, she felt him fall away from her dick and impact on the scrotum safely.  “Pfffft…  Hahahaha!  Master, what was that?  Can’t you even climb my cock?  Well, at least my balls cushioned your fall, right?”  Slipping her hands under her testicles to cradle them, she playfully bounced them, and Ritsuka, enjoying the feeling of him getting tossed around them.  “Haha!  C’mon, Master.  Or do you just want to be bullied by my balls?  Tell you what.  Make it to the tip of my cock, and I’ll give you a nice reward.  Though I doubt a weakling like you could make it by himself.”


“A reward?  Wha-What kind of reward?”  As the turbulent motion of her playing with her balls calmed down, the young Master was motivated nonetheless.  Grabbing the underside of her dick again, he tilted his head to one side and licked the residual cum clean before moving his hand up, then licked another handhold for himself on the other side.


“Reach the top and I’ll tell you, Perverted Bug Master.”  Snickering at the great idea that came to her, the Treacherous Knight was enjoying the alternating, rising licks as he slowly climbed.  “Hmm, that’s too long.  I’ll just call you ‘Bug’ instead, since that’s all you really are right now.  A little pervert that’s smaller than my pinky nail.  Imagine if the Merlin made you that size permanently.  Since you’d die without me, maybe I’d let you live on my body.”  Just her talking and laughing was making him slip and sometimes fall, forcing him to redo his progress, which meant more pleasure for her as he had to lick clear handholds again as the excess cum dripped down, covering his previous work.


 The foul, salty taste of Mordred’s cum was hard to swallow, but sat well in his stomach, making it a bit easier as he proceeded to continue this pattern to climb bit-by-bit.  The cycle seemed endless, but after a few attempts, he was making it further and further.  Beyond the physical challenges she both intentionally and unintentionally put him through, Ritsuka had to focus to not let the feeling in his own, much smaller, member distract him too much.  But the pleasure of it rubbing against Mordred’s warm shaft and the insults she was hurling at him had him close cumming for a second time.  Finally cresting over the curve of her dick, Ritsuka was able to see the tip and beyond it Mordred’s smug grin.  Almost there, almost there…  He kept telling himself, barely able to focus as it became easier to drag himself across her member.


Look at that concentration.  Master’s doing his best to climb my dick.  Seeing the determined expression on the young man’s face, Mordred couldn’t help but mess with him a bit more.  Twisting her hips only ever so slightly caused her member to sway from side-to-side, forcing Ritsuka to tighten his hold on her so’s not to fall off.  And even though she only wanted to mess with him a bit…


…almost the-  Feeling the throbbing erection under him swing left and right, trying to grip the slick flesh proved his undoing as his hands slipped and he slid off to one slide. -reeeeeeeeeeeee!?


Oh, shit!  Seeing what her playful action did, Mordred quickly brought her hands under her falling Master to catch him.  Quickly looking him over to make sure she didn’t hurt him, other than being a bit exhausted, he was fine.  Fuck, that scared me.  Ah… I don’t think Master has the energy to start over though.  He was panting heavily and could barely move his arms and legs as he looked up at her with a look of humiliation and defeat.  It caused her cock to twitch with excitement and made her heart flutter.  “Aw, too bad, Ma-er, Bug.  Guess you don’t get the reward, then again, I’m not too surprised you can’t even climb my dick without help.”  Sitting up, she dropped him onto the top of her foreskin-covered phallus, into the basin of fluid leaking out of her urethra that the excess skin created.  “But as a consolation for at least trying, how about you drink some of my fresh jizz.  You’ve got a taste for it now, right?”


Ashamed that he couldn’t get whatever reward she had been planning on giving him, Ritsuka just nodded in defeat and submerged his face in the pooling cum.  Every aspect of her lust had penetrated him to the very core, her heat, her scent, her fluids, her words, so anything she wanted him to do, he’d oblige with silent obedience.  She’s…  Mo-san’s…  Y-Yes…  His mind clouded over from a mix of exhaustion, arousal and submission.  “Anything you want, Mordred-sama.”


‘-sama’, eh?  Ehehehe, I like how Master says that.  Giggling as she watched her Master drink her leftover cum, the red Saber reached up and pinched a bit of her foreskin and pulled it out to create an empty cavity below Ritsuka.  If he tried to resist the flow of cum that rushed in to fill the space, she didn’t notice it and when she released her phimosis, she could see a little bump in it to denote the young man’s presence.  “Ahahaha!  Did you really get dragged into my foreskin with my jizz like that?  You’re too easy, Bug.  Do you love my cock that much?  It is truly magnificent, isn’t it?  Well, since you’re in there, I give you permission to rut against my cock.  Doesn’t that make you happy?  You can even spray that weak sauce nut of yours in there, I doubt something so watery will do much.”


“Y-Yes, Mo-sama!  Thank you!”  Without a hint of reservation, the shrunken Magus began to rub his exposed phallus against hers, licking and squeezing the gigantic head enthusiastically, if not a bit weakly.  His exhaustion was part of if, but the protective sleeve of skin covering him also restricted his movements.  It was pathetic to think that even her foreskin could control him so much, but it only made him harder as he pressed himself into the hot member.


“Huh?  Hey, Bug.  I told you you could hump my cock, aren’t you going to take me up on my gracious offer?  It’s not often the Great Mordred is so magnanimous.  Oh, wait, you already are?  I see, I see.  Sorry, my bad.  I can’t really feel anything since you’re so small.”  Mocking and poking fun at her Master, Mordred pressed into the bulge denoting his presence a bit.  “Maybe I should go bed someone while you’re in there so I can feel good too.  Maybe that Francs woman that looks like Father, the Holier-than-thou one, or the unlucky queen from the Vakatakas area that looks like Father.”  Thinking of all the Servants that share Artoria’s distinct facial features, there was no shortage of them going around.


Unable to hold back, everything that Mordred was doing fulfilled that masochistic side of Ritsuka completely.  Shuttering as a powerful orgasm shook his body, the ‘mess’ he made barely registered as anything in the remnants of Mordred’s climaxes.  “M-Mo-sama…  I…  I…”  Deprived of oxygen in her foreskin, he was on the verge of passing out.


“Hmm?  What?  Done already?  Well…  I guess I can feel a bit of your Mana coming directly into me.”  Peeling back her foreskin to get a better look at her Master, Mordred couldn’t see any difference in her cum sticking to her around his crotch.  “Geez, Bug, did you even bust a nut?  It’s so small I can’t tell.”  Plucking him off her exposed head, she leans in and quickly licks her cock clean before dropping him on the tip.  “Here, go in and see what a real load looks like.”  Drinking in the confused look he had on his face as he looked up at her, Mordred brought her finger down on the tiny Master and felt him slip effortlessly into her dilated urethra.  Moaning from the new sensation, the horny Saber fed her beloved to her massive cock.




Despite not expecting her to do so, Ritsuka didn’t resist as the tight, fleshy tunnel sucked him deeper into the pulsing behemoth.  The sounds of Mordred’s heavy breathing were drowned out by the blood coursing through her veins, sustaining the hot, erect flesh rod.  He could feel her heartbeat racing and every twitch of the spongy phallus shook his entire being.  With the limited space his insertion created, that stink of her semen was all that he could smell, addling his brain as if it was submerged in it.


“Fuck!  How do you like that, Bug?  My ‘sword’ of rebellion has beaten you.  That means you, and everything that’s yours, belongs to the Great Mordred!”  Reveling in pleasure, Mordred announces her complete and total victory over the tiny Magus, shoving him deeper into her manhood.


But it was redundant, as Ritsuka knew that already.  In this moment, he exists only for her.  He was her toy, her prisoner, her pet and her slave.  “Yes!  Mo-sama!”


After a long, long descent through a tight, fleshy tube, Ritsuka was deposited into an open space almost filled to bursting with her thick as mud cum.  As the chamber continued to fill, he was forced to drink as much of it as he could or risk drowning, but it didn’t worry him at all. It simply reinforced in his mind how weak he was, if drowning in a Servant’s testicles was something he had to worry about.




Feeling her Master swimming in one of her nuts, Mordred cups it in her hand and massages it a bit.  Master’s in my nut!  He’s swimming in my jizz, just waiting for me to shoot him out.  Biting her bottom lip, just the thought alone was enough to bring her to the cusp of climax, with him tickling her from the inside and her playing with her nut tipping her over.  “Fuuuuuuuuck, Maaaaster!!!!!”


Shooting out a thick load as hard as the first, she splattered more of the ceiling above her bed in her spunk and let it rain down over her.  It got in her hair, on her face, covered her breasts and abs, she was a complete mess and fell back onto her bed panting hard.


This is going to be a pain to clean up, but it was soooooo worth it.  Blissfully looking up at the globs of cum slowly dripping down on her from the ceiling, she licked her lips clean and took a deep breath to collect herself.  Looking down a bit, her unruly breast was still hard and wanting more.  Geez, I’m really not getting any sleep tonight, am I?  After a few minutes, she sat up, smirking, and looked at the pools of cum around her.  “Alright, Master.  You still need to sleep, so…?  Huh?  M-Master?”  Not seeing any sign of the shrunken young man, Mordred, got out of bed and ran her hands through it all.  But he wasn’t anywhere to be found.  “Master?  Where did you go?”


“N-Nowhere…  I’m still stuck in you, Mo-sama.”


“Seriously!?  Damn it, Master, you couldn’t even get blasted out with the rest of my jizz?”  Grabbing her cock, Mordred began to jerk off, sucking on it with the goal of obtaining another orgasm in mind.  “Okay Master, try not to miss this one…”  Releasing yet another, though this time smaller and not as forceful, torrent of cum directly onto her bed, Mordred wasn’t surprised that she still didn’t soften at all, seeing as she has rather high ranking Endurance.


However, before she had a chance to check for her Master, he said in her head.  “S-Sorry, Mo-san…  I think I’m stuck.”


Scratching her head, the blonde let out an exasperated sigh.  “I don’t think I’m calming down anytime soon, so you’ll have more chances…”  Grabbing her girthy cock, Mordred began jerking herself off again.  This is gonna be a pain in the ass doing it by myself.  Feeling less into masturbating like this, she felt her phallus start to go flaccid, but now she needed to keep it up to get her beloved Master out of her sack.  Should I go get so hel-!  Smiling wickedly as the idea of getting a helper popped into her mind, she left her room completely naked, since she wouldn’t even be able to wear her armor and properly hide her hard on.


“Huh?  M-Mo-san?  Where are you going?”  Ritsuka asked as he swayed in her unrestrained scrotum.


“Don’t worry, Bug.  Just going to get the best helper I can think of.”  She replied, resuming her dominant role.  Their fun wasn’t over just yet.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Part 3 by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2022/04/13]

Seeking out help to free her Master from her accidental entrapment, there is only one Servant in Chaldea Mordred wants to pay a nighttime visit to.


Tags: Entrapment, Futanari, Muscles, Humiliation, Sweat, Odor, Cock Vore, Licking, Docking, Urethra Penetration, Cumflation, Incest




Even though it was fairly easy to hide, all the Artorias were usually worried on the night that their bodies would recreate the male member that Merlin conjured for them so long ago.  Thankfully, Ritsuka seemed to be preoccupied with her bastard son this year, so the King of Knights was spared having to conceal her illusionary phallus in front of her Master.  Though normally unnecessary, most Servants, herself included, slept at night as a way to conserve Mana consumption and ease the burden on their Master, so the normally blue-clad Saber was in her night clothes when she heard her door open and someone walk into her room.


Almost preceding the intruder, though, was a strange, pungent smell that filled her room and made her male member twitch.  A heat spread from her crotch to the rest of her body, but she ignored it and tried to pretend to be asleep as the intruder approached her bedside.  Whomever they are, I’ll be sure to make them regret invading my room before taking them to Master.  She thought, being able to tell they were a Servant, and one she was familiar with but couldn’t quite tell who.  But why does my chest feel so tight?  Is this some sort of poison or enchantment that has bypassed my Magic Resistance?  Her breasts itched as they rubbed against her nightdress and even her feminine sex grew warm and moistened.  An aphrodisiac!?  Realizing what the strange smell was doing to her a moment too late, a glob of a mud-like substance splattered on her face provoking her to get up and draw her sword.  “This has gone too-!?”


Ready to fight her assailant, the proud British king wiped the foul smelling liquid from her face and was shocked to see her illegitimate heir standing by her bedside with a phallus of her own that was as long and thick as her arm!  Her body glistened with a sheen of sweat and an opaque, whitish substance.  “Good evening, Father.  Hope you don’t mind, but I thought you could help me with something.”  She said, menacingly, wiggling her hips and causing her manhood to wave in her direction, tainting the air with its scent further.


“S-Sir Mordred!?  You… h-how…?”  Flabbergasted, Artoria’s hostility was overwhelmed by her confusion and a sense of defeat that she had never felt before, causing her to lower her sword.  Her gaze was transfixed on the pulsing member, she couldn’t even look her son in the eye.


“Hmm?  Oh, this?  Just a gift Mother had prepared for you.  Don’t worry about it.”  Snickering at the look on her Father’s face, it was actually funny how the King of Knights eyes tracked the movements of her cock.


Her instincts were screaming at her that, more than anything, that the engorged member was dangerous to her.  Like a weapon designed with the sole purpose of killing a single individual, the erection pointed at her was designed to be used on her and her alone!  Morgan, what have you created?  Yet even with her senses yelling at her to run, she felt the strength leave her legs and fell to her knees on the bed, looking up at the magnificent example of manhood.  Dropping her sword, it was all she could do to stop herself from reaching out for the musky member as Mordred casually leaned forward and picked up her Holy Sword and rubbed her face into the throbbing erection.


Hmm…  Mother said I could probably steal Father’s sword since she got it from her other self, but I don’t really think it fits me.  Holding the sword she envied for so long, taking it like this wasn’t how she wanted to gain it.  She has a factor in her Saint Graph that allows her to plunder Artoria’s treasures, so even now Excalibur was technically hers if she wanted it.  Though, I guess I can keep it and lend it back to her.  Shrugging, the Treacherous Knight connected the Holy Sword to her Saint Graph.


Artoria felt the shift in her own Saint Graph, she just lost ownership of her sword and it was now merely being loaned to her by her son.  No…  This…  This is why I never let her touch Excalibur before!  Reaching for her blade as Mordred shifted it to spirit form, all she was doing now was pressing her face against the girl’s phallus.  “Sir Mordred.  Return Excali-!?”  Demanding her weapon back, she was caught off guard as Mordred stuffed her cock into her open mouth and held her there.


“Sorry Father, but ‘Vivian’ deems me worthy of wielding it too.  Don’t piss me off, and I’ll lend it to you, okay?  Now, help me get Master out of my balls.  He’s swimming in your future grandchildren and can’t get out.”  Reveling in the power she has over her Father, it seemed that her mother wasn’t lying when she said it was the ultimate ‘Artoria subjugation tool’.


Master?  How did he…?  No, that’s not important.  I need to rescue him and then get away from Mordred.  Realizing that something strange was happening, Artoria prioritized her Master’s safety above all else.


And yet, to Mordred, all she saw was an obedient wench that looked like her father, thirsty for her dick.  Despite the proud knight’s glare, she was sucking her cock obediently and when she reached up to pull it from her mouth, she just began jerking her off instead.  “Yes!  That’s it, Father.  Work the shaft.  And keep that tongue moving.”  Climbing onto the bed, she didn’t even need to direct Artoria to move as she laid down and let her Father clumsily suck her off.  “Mmm.  Hey, Bug.  I’m taking Father and turning her into my personal toy.  No summoning her without letting me know, first, okay?”


Not entirely able to hear what was going on, Ritsuka only knew that Mordred had been talking to someone before her balls started making a new batch of thick cum.  “Huh?  Uh… M-Mo-san?  I don’t know…”  However, this had gone beyond their fun together.  If he let her get away with this… well it was a slippery slope to be sure.


"C’mon, Master.  It’s literally what my dick is made for!  Besides, you call on me instead of her all the time anyway.  Just give me Father… and maybe a few other versions of her, and I promise to bully you even harder next time.”  Enjoying the kingly fellatio she was receiving, Mordred tried to bargain with the Magus.  He had plenty of other Servants, he could let her have a couple for fun.  “And I could always use a handsome throne to sit on in private when you’re big again.”


Ritsuka hesitated, it was a tempting offer.  And it was Mordred asking.  "So, if I really need her, I can still call on her?  And I need you to promise you'll treat her well."  As much as he wanted to just let her have what she wanted, he couldn't agree if his Servant would become miserable.  They did answer his call for help after all.


Though personal disputes between Servants, so long as they don't damage the facility or threaten others, are generally left to be settled between the involved parties anyway.  Like Achilles needing to stay away from Penthesilea or Nitocris deciding to defer big decisions to the other Pharaohs like Iskandar.  If Mordred is able to 'peacefully' get the Artorias to agree to serve under her, then that isn't something he'd interfere with.


"Sweet!  Thanks Master!"  Taking his considering it as approval, even if he was still a bit resistant to the idea later she'd just convince him.  "C'mon, Father, you can get my cock deeper than that.  God, do I have to do everything myself?"  Choking the blue Saber on her cock a bit as she reached forward and grabbed her by the hips, Mordred smirked as she picked Artoria up and held her vertically over her cock and slowly lowered her down its length.


Artoria's throat was forced open as her son's cock slid down towards her stomach.  Ahn~!  Wh-Why is my body heating up?  My heart, its racing and Mordred's member tastes and feels so good!  N-No, no!  I...  I cannot...  I must rescue Master.  Denying the pleasure seeping into her body from the girthy phallus, Artoria didn't realize that she wasn't trying to stop her son.  Her arms hung limply on the bed below her as her face met with the base of Mordred's dick and was held there.  Master...  Ah!  I... I can sense him now.  He is in Mordred's scrotum!


"Damn, your throat feels great, Father.  It's like you were made to serve my cock."  Quivering in delight, Mordred just held the King of Knights up as she enjoyed the tightness and contractions of Artoria's throat around her shaft.  She could feel her father's heart pulsing directly against her dick, and had a great view of the slender woman's body as the nightdress fell off of her.  The subtle, supple muscles twitched as Artoria strained to keep her body straight, since Mordred's erection wasn't allowing her to curl up.  "Just an overgrown cock-sleeve, ain'tcha Father.  Well, don't might if I do then."


What would be nearly impossible for most, Mordred made seem easy as she began to pump an entire person up and down her member like a toy for masturbation.  Artoria was moaning and making sounds like she couldn't decide if she was in pain or pleasure, but she couldn't do anything to stop her son either.  She could only try to endure.  Yet she was experiencing orgasms every couple of pumps as Mordred mercilessly simply continued.  Her cock shot out spurt after spurt of her seed and her netherlips was like a spring, producing copious amounts of femcum as it flooded up and flowed over her body.


M-Master...  M-Mordred...  Master... must save...  M-Mordred...  don't...  Stop this...  Her mind blurring into a white haze, Artoria was struggling to keep her wits.  There was no pain, just wounded pride as she was used to pleasure her son.  It felt good, too good, and Mordred's fluids tasted delicious.  Master...  Master...


Her body seizing up as she bottomed out on her father's body, Mordred curled up around Artoria a bit as her cock twitched and a surge of her thick seed surged forward.  "Master!  Now's your chance!"  Hugging Artoria tightly, Mordred shot her load directly into the King of Knight's stomach, filling it quickly.  In a passionate embrace quivering in rhythm as Artoria's body writhed in pleasure, Mordred at long last had succeeded in 'rebelling' against her father.  "Hot damn, Father, that felt pretty good.  Though if I'm being honest, Master did a better job."


Huh?  M-Master... ma-made Mordred feel better than... me?  The comment wasn't a mean-spirited jab at her either.  As Mordred slowly pulled her off the engorged member and tossed her onto the bed beside her, knew the red Saber was being honest with her and somehow that wounded what pride she still had left.  B-But Master couldn't even...  He's so small...


Bouncing her testicle in her hand as she ignored the sulking monarch coughing up cum beside her, Mordred's immediate concern was on her Master.  "Hey, you still trapped in my nut, Dumbass Master, or do I need to pump Father's stomach for you?"


"Ehehe...  Uhh, s-sorry, Mo-san.  I couldn't fit through..."  Sheepishly admitting that he missed his chance again, Ritsuka rubbed the walls surrounding him.


Stepping off the bed, Mordred shook her head but smiled as she looked over her defeated Father, covered in sweat and thick jizz dribbling down her alabaster, flawless skin as she sat up.  "Aww, don't look so upset, Father.  Master's still stuck in my balls, so-"  Grabbing Artoria's legs, Mordred pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, flipping her onto her back.  Slamming her cock onto the blue Saber's stomach and chest, she grinned menacingly down at her frustrated father.  "-I guess I'll have to use you again."


Master served her better?  N-No, that's not...  How could he?  She seemed so happy shoving that beast down my throat, and my stomach is heavy with her ejaculant.  How could she say Master felt better?  Not even paying attention to what her illegitimate child was saying, seeing Mordred present her huge cock to her was all she needed to know.  Mordred wasn't satisfied yet, and Master still needed rescuing.  Puffing out her cheeks and glaring at her son, Artoria spread her legs of her own volition.  I'll do better this time.


Oh shit!  M-Master!  F-Father!  Father's spreading her legs for me!  I didn't tell her to or anything!  More excited than she thought she'd be at the gesture, Mordred positioned her cock against Artoria's puffy, hot pussy.  "Look at you, Father.  Begging to be bedded like a whore.  Huh?  Wait.  I-Is that your dick?  Holy shit!  It's so small and cute."  Noticing the tiny phallus attached to Artoria's crotch, it was twitching and erect, yet only about the length and width of her pinky finger.  "Geez, Merlin could have given you something to at least try and satisfy Guinevere.  Here, want to see how pathetic you are?"  Grabbing the smaller member, Mordred easily guided it into the oozing opening of her behemoth and cackled.


Watching as her own penis disappeared into Mordred's, the crushing pressure threatened to flatten her and the heat almost burned.  Her penis is too muuuuuch!  Spasming from entering her son's urethra, she was utterly powerless and outclassed.


"Look, you could fuck my di-huh?"  Seeing her father tense up, her eyes rolling back slightly and letting out a moan, she felt the tiny prick in hers twitch and shoot a minute amount of semen into her.  "Seriously, Father?  Couldn't hold it in?  Did it feel that good in my cock?  And what was that little dribble you leaked in me?  That better not be the size of your loads.  Christ, how did Mother even get enough from you to make me?"  Pulling the smaller dick from hers, she liked the frustrated, humiliated expression on her former king's face; it reminded her a bit of Ritsuka's when she teased him.  And just like her Master, it only made Mordred want to force her into complete submission.  Lining her cock up to Artoria's pussy, she liked the anticipation in her eye and the way she was subtly pushing herself into her.  Heh, well, if you're that eager.  Pushing Artoria aside, Mordred crawled onto the cum-soaked bed and laid down.  "You know what?  You do it, Father.  I don't want you thinking you resisted me at all.  Climb up and shove my cock inside of you."


Blushing shyly, Artoria saw the look in Mordred's eye, she was serious.  But if she did as the treacherous son said, that would be it.  What more demeaning order could she refuse if she complied now?  And yet, despite the mental hesitations, her body was already moving.  Her body had already submitted to the foul-mouthed tomboy, and as she mounted the throbbing behemoth, Artoria knew that she was done.  Sir Mordred...  M-My son...  Slowly piercing her untainted womanhood on the thick shaft, her knees gave out and her body filled with Mordred.  Collapsing forward, she laid against her unmoving son, resting her head into her chest.  "Ah...  You're so warm... my son."


Stunned more by the words she heard than the immeasurable pleasure she felt through her cock, Mordred did nothing as Artoria gently embraced her.  F-Father?  Her heart was skipping beats, her cock twitching like mad.  She was being embraced by her King?  The tight, unused pussy of the King of Knights was hugging her cock?  Artoria called her 'son'?  Flipping over, Mordred pinned her beautiful, glorious, radiant father under her.  She defiled her, she tainted her, she got what she wanted.  "'Son'?  You want to call me your son while I'm balls deep in you, Father?"  Pulling her hips back, she slammed her cock into Artoria hard, making her gasp in pleasure.  "Don't give me that shit now of all times!  You're not my King, you're not my Father.  Right now, you're my whore!  Master loves me.  Master accepts me."  Unsure if she was angry or disappointed, Mordred continued to ream the defenseless Servant under her.  "It didn't take a fucking magical cock designed to force him into submission to accept me!  Master is the most important person to me now!  Don't come at me with this shit now!  Yeah, I'll always admire you, but I don't need your acknowledgement anymore!  Master acknowledges me.  He takes my harsh comments and lets me humiliate him with a smile on his damn adorable, teasable face.  You're just a bitch in heat!  So I'll treat you like one."  Even while spouting vitriol and hate, Mordred teared up and embraced the moaning mess that had taken the place of where the proud Once and Future King laid.  Passionately kissing the object of her admiration, she plunged herself to her base in the convulsing, perpetually orgasming fuck toy and blew a thick load into Artoria's womb.


"M-Mo-san?  Mo-san, c-calm down!"  Still trapped in his Servant's testicle, Ritsuka could tell she was upset, but was powerless to help.


"Quiet, Master!  I'll get you out of there even if I have to turn every hole in Father into a gaping, cum-spewing mess.  Just focus on getting out!"  Not giving the near-comatose Servant a chance to catch her breath, Mordred began to aggressively, messily, desperately pound Artoria's sex.  I want to see you...


"Mo-san..."  She didn't need to say her intentions out loud, and so he couldn't find it in him to get her to stop.


For hours, Mordred continued to pound her father with the intention of freeing her Master from her balls.  The wet sounds of their bodies slapping together and her grunts echoed in the room, drowning out the moaning mess Artoria had been reduced to.


It didn't matter what Mordred said to her anymore, the King of Knights was all but passed out with her eyes open, moving on instincts rather than thought.  However, other than absentmindedly licking at the cum and sweat that dripped near her mouth, when it wasn't filled with the frustrated tomboy's member anyway, Mordred blocked any attempt of her trying to be any more intimate with her.  She wasn't allowed to embrace her, kiss her or lick her body.  Not... lover...  I...  Ahn~  M-Mordred! So good!  U-Use me...  Use... me...  N-No!  Master!  Must save...  Help!  M-Mordred, more...  Give back...  Mas-...  Excalibur...  So warm...  So full...  S-Stop...  No...  More...  H-Help...  Her thoughts a jumbled mess, she couldn't resist as every inch of her digestive tract and feminine sex were filled with the thick seed of her son.


Her stomach had visibly distended from all of the hot semen Mordred pumped into her and the bed beneath them was thoroughly soaked in it.  There was no air to breathe in the room that wasn't tainted with the intoxicatingly pungent scent and nothing she could touch that wasn't coated in a layer of sweat or cum.  She didn't just lose her Holy Sword or virginity to the Treacherous Knight, her room had become her son's as well.  A place Mordred could come to violate her in and remind her of her place.


Any yet, Mordred couldn't enjoy her victory.  The person most important to her was as close as anyone could be to her, but she couldn't see his face...  she couldn't bully him, tease him, hold him or kiss him.  All she could do was use the body of the Once and Future King as a means to try and ejaculate her Master out, but nothing was working.  Every time she filled Artoria with another batch of jizz, it was devoid of the tiny man she wanted to see.  The undignified face of her father, twisted in pleasure and some lust-filled paternal affection only pissed her off more.  No, no, no, no, no!  That's not it!  That's not the face I want to see!  Not from you, Father!  Hate me, be humiliated and ashamed!  Fuck!  Ever one to relish beating down her opponents, this only brought her physical satisfaction.  She refused to be embraced by or embrace the mewling blonde under her, resisted the urge to seal her moaning lips with her own.  Artoria had become just a means to an end.  Master!  My dumbass Master!  Damnit, why'd I have to shove him down my cock like that!


Shooting another load deep into the significantly loosened sex of her father, Mordred collapsed on the cum-soaked bed.  Artoria was still stuck with the softening cock as she laid on her side.  They were both exhausted and needed rest.  Using the blue Saber like a body pillow, Mordred kept her cock lodged firmly in Artoria's sex, quietly drifting to sleep satisfied, yet regretting how the night ended.


And with all the violent motion no longer making him sick, Ritsuka settled in her testicle, rubbing the walls around him a bit.  "Mo-san..."


"S-Sorry for being so rough, Master.  I'll figure out something to get you out of there in the morning."  She said before the exhaustion took her over.


Smiling, Ritsuka curled up and started to calm down himself.  It didn't sound like Artoria would be able to refuse Mordred anymore, but it wasn't his place to stop them so long as they could fulfill their duties as Servants.  Going to sleep in his beloved Servant's scrotum, he could only chuckle at the thought of what state Mordred had left Artoria in.  If she was anything like him, the King of Knights should at least have a smile on her face.




"Master."  The first thing he heard as his consciousness stirred was the surprisingly soft voice of the tomboy knight.  "Master, wake up.  Tell me you're okay... dumbass."


Slowly opening his eyes, he was greeted not by the darkness of her testicle, but the concerned expression in her eyes as she held him up.  Huh!?  I... I'm out?  Sitting up, he looked around, confused.  "Ho-!?"  Cutting him off, he was pressed into her palms as Mordred's soft lips covered him.


"Damn it, Master.  Don't worry me like that!"  Kissing the young man, she was just so happy to see he was safe.


Embracing the huge show of affection, Ritsuka happily kissed her back until she pulled him back, blushing.  "But... how'd you get me out?"  If she had finally been able to push him out with an ejaculation, that definitely would have woken him up long before he was in her hands.


"Time was up, I guess."  She said as she lowered him down to her crotch, once again free of any sex other than her glistening feminine one.  "My dick vanished, but you didn't.  You were on my thigh when I woke up."  Bringing him back up to her face, she had an uncharacteristic, but beautiful, gentle smile on her face.  "Thanks for the fun night, Master.  And thanks for not stopping me with Father."  Looking at the sleeping king next to her, her thick semen almost made it seem like Artoria was wearing a perverse, revealing wedding dress.


"Again, as long as I can summon her to fight when I need her and your abuse makes her happy, then there isn't any reason for me to stop you."  Judging from the smile on the sleeping Servant's face, there must have always been a part of Artoria deep down that wanted to be treated like something other than a 'perfect' king.  Rather than always being praised for her conquests and condemned for not understanding how normal people felt, maybe she also wants to be punished for her failings.  Though he couldn't be sure of the exact reason for her smile, he knew there was no need to interfere.  "Just like I wouldn't have stopped her if your roles were reversed."


"Heh.  Want to see Father plowing me, do ya?  Well, with that tiny prick of hers, I doubt I'd feel anything."  Getting up, sticky with her own sweat and cum, Mordred manifested the casual outfit he unlocked for her and tucked him into the hole of her tube-top and left the cum-stained room.  Stretching, she let out a long sigh.  "But man, what a night, right?"


"Yeah, it was unforgettable."  Snuggling up to one of her breasts, Ritsuka couldn't help but smile as he thought back on everything that she put him through.  "Mo'-sama'."


Stumbling a bit at his playful tease, the red Saber was glad nobody else was around as she scratched her cheek.  "Pretty cheeky for a 'Bug' that failed to stop my 'rebellion'..."


"I'll do better next time.  Though maybe I'll fall under your mighty ‘sword’ again."  Chuckling as he heard her heart rate spike from embarrassment, it wasn't often he got a chance like this.


Entering the bath to clean up, Mordred went to her locker to grab her bathing supplies and let Ritsuka fall into the basket when she shifted her clothes back to spirit form.  "Well, that won't be for another year or so.  Like I said, because of how legend mixed with fact, Father only grows her dick once a year, and since Mother based my enchantment off Merlin's, the same goes for me."  Even though she lost control of herself a couple years ago and ended up sticking her dick into the younger version of her father a bit, she stopped at just that and it thankfully didn't end up ruining their relationship... too much.  But after getting a thorough taste of using her phallus on an Artoria, Mordred was more than a bit disappointed that she only had one night when it was supposed to become permanent after defeating her father.  Then again, Mother's enchantment on my underwear doesn't manifest to keep the damn thing hidden either... Magic is so weird sometimes.  "Of course, since you already fell to me once, I can't wait to use that pretty face of yours as my throne until the necessary Mana collects in my crotch to form my dick again."


"Hm?  Wait, you mean you just need Mana to make it appear?"


"Huh?  Uh...  Yeah, why?"  Entering the open bath, it seemed she came at the perfect time to have the entire place to herself... and her tiny Master.


"Couldn't I just use a Command Seal to accelerate that process?  Or even make it permanent?"


Pausing as she sat on a bath stool, the offer had its fair share of pros to consider.  I mean... Master all but said I could fuck the other versions of Father into submission if I don't interfere in summoning them...  The Lancer Fathers would be easy to take too.  But I don't want to walk around with my dick out for all to see!  In private is another matter, but my reputation as the most badass knight of the round table would be ruined!  The image of herself standing on the battlefield in her armor and helmet with her massive cock hanging out for all to see made her so much less intimidating... and yet also more in some aspects.  No.  I have an image to maintain, and without Mother's ench-!  Summoning her black, skimpy panties to her hand, she checked the inside of them carefully.  It was hard to make out, and if you weren't looking for it you'd miss it, but the enchantment of the Witch Queen that had never needed to be activated was there.  He looked so cute clinging to and riding on it.  And when Merlin's spell wears off, seeing Master with my dick down his throat sounds like fun.  Grinning, everything is working out so perfectly.  "Make it two, Master."  Presenting her freshly manifested yet still unwashed panties to him, she smirked.  "Mother left a way to hide my cock in my underwear.  A fine 'sword' needs to be stored properly when not in use, after all.  And you'll always have mine whenever you need it."



Weeks Later


Coming back from clearing a minute Singularity that was trying to form, Mordred, Merlin and Ritsuka came out of the Command Room and were about to go their separate ways.


"Huh?  Merlin?  Don't you need to shrink me?"  Ritsuka asked as the Grand Caster candidate turned to leave.


Smiling as he turned to face them, Merlin shook his head.  "Her fighting style aside, Mordred seems to be behaving much more, or rather she's been causing fewer problems as of late.  I hear you're even talking with the Artorias too.  Now if only they'd talk to me more..."  Slightly hurt by the harsh treatment of his students, more than ever the Half-Incubus wished Ritsuka could summon Bradamante since he hears she actually praises him!  "But since she's doing so well, I was thinking of ending the training.  Good work, you two."


"'Bout damn time."  Clicking her tongue at her swordsmanship instructor, her speaking harshly to him would never change.  "C'mon Mast-"


"You're wrong, Merlin.  While it's true that she's getting along better with the Artoria's, Mordred's only on her best behavior when she knows you'll find out!"  Speaking up quickly, since Novum Chaldea has been warded against Clairvoyance with all the Servants with that skill showing up, he knew that Merlin isn't able to see what they normally do.


"Hey!  Dumbass Master!"  Punching him in the arm and pulling him into a headlock, Mordred wasn't happy that he ratted her out.


Sighing, Merlin shook his head and waved his staff in their direction, causing Ritsuka to shrink in an instant and have to cling to Mordred's tube-top to not fall.  Chuckling a bit at the red face of the tomboyish knight as she grabbed their Master off of her breast, he composes himself and clears his throat.  "Mordred, you need to take this more seriously.  Don't forget that you're also inconveniencing Master the longer this goes on."  Satisfied that he sounded like a strict mentor, Merlin turned and left.


As the white-haired man walked away, Mordred and Ritsuka looked at each other and shared a mischievous grin.  "Damn it, Master!  He would have believed me if you didn't open your big mouth!"  "So, Bug?  Which flavor of Father do you want tonight?"


"You can't lie, Mordred."  After realizing how inconvenient it was for those not bound to Ritsuka by a Master-Servant contract, Merlin had altered his spell to amplify the Magus' voice when shrunken.  "You choose, Mo-sama.  Even if it's just us, I'll do my best to serve you."


"Just you wait.  I swear I'll get you back for this."  Tucking him into her neck under her red leather jacket, she 'stormed off' towards her room.  "Then Fathers can go without tonight.  It'll be just us, my little Bug of a Master."


Their true conversation left unheard by the uninvolved, Mordred 'tripped' causing Ritsuka to fall down into her top and smiled.  Nobody else needed to know about their relationship.  Feeling him get hard against her breast while her own member stiffened was more than enough.


Her 'rebellion' was technically a success this time, though against a Master that would willing become a throne to be sat on, it wasn't truly a rebellion.  But because of that, because he accepted her, praised her, loved her and served her, Mordred devoted her all to him in her own way.  And with all the treasures her Fathers have been summoned with, as well as gaining recognition from Clarent's true owner as the rightful inheritor, she'd crush all of Ritsuka's enemies under her heel as lovingly she smothers him under her toes.


And if anything is left of them when the dust settles, she'd finish them off with her throbbing 'sword of rebellion'.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11653