Lovely Violet by Glaazius
Summary:


This is the story about Violet, lovely Violet to be precise. A young and comely girl with superpowers, loved and adored by everyone and a globally known superhero.
There's nothing to fear from her.
Then, on a given day, she is exposed to the radiation of some otherworldly rock. And things change rapidly.
The result? She becomes gradually more evil by the day - with catastrophic consequences for planet earth and its inhabitants.
*Lots of display of superpowers, domination and plenty of size stuff in this one.


Take a look at my patreon page!

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 21804 Read: 149374 Published: March 21 2022 Updated: April 26 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Glaazius

2. Chapter 2 by Glaazius

3. Chapter 3 by Glaazius

4. Chapter 4 by Glaazius

5. Chapter 5 by Glaazius

6. Chapter 6 by Glaazius

7. Chapter 7 by Glaazius

8. Chapter 8 by Glaazius

9. Chapter 9 by Glaazius

10. Chapter 10 by Glaazius

11. Chapter 11 by Glaazius

12. Chapter 12 by Glaazius

13. Chapter 13 by Glaazius

Chapter 1 by Glaazius

Zapping mindlessly from one time-wasting youtube video to the next, Violet leaped up from her bed. It was time for action. Something was happening in town. She felt it in her guts, just like she always felt when some ominous thing was about to occur. It took Violet exactly 0,2 seconds to change from a slobby home suit outfit to her stylish supergirl outfit with purple boots, purple cape and brightly purple-colored spandex shorts – all to honor her name, even though purple had a slightly darker tint. A big, purple letter V was printed on her tight, white shirt, accentuating her healthy cups. She took a glance at the mirror and was pleased with what she saw. Even after a year of gaining these superpowers, Violet was still not used to the sight of such a magnificent body. Violet had never been the ugly duckling in class – even before her powers. With her lustrous, shoulder-length coup of sunny blond hair and lake blue eyes that could conjure a smile on even the grumpiest teacher, Violet did not have a lot to complain about her physical appearance.
But THIS… this body, this person and that flawless, perfect-looking face gaping back at her in the mirror was something from an unearthly level. God! She looked like a Goddess! With a full ripened body with mature curves adorning her sculpted thighs, ass, and gravity-defying bust - even though she was little more than an 18-year-old girl. And these were just a few of the many perks Violet could enjoy after gaining these superpowers. She was also able to fly – at hypersonic speed nonetheless, which felt great!
Violet had also discovered that she was invulnerable. Nothing could harm her – at least, nothing she had to deal with this past year. And Violet had dealt with A LOT. She could also shoot electrically charged beams from her fingertips and control their intensity – which was also a neat asset, especially if you were too lazy to turn on the lights or forgot to bring along your cellphone charger. Oh, and she could alter the size of… well, actually anything she liked. It was pretty cool and handy when you needed to transport a gang of crooks to the nearest police station. Violet merely dropped these shrunken scum at the counter, letting them roll off her hand, before blasting off to another mission.


"Ten minutes before dinner, darling!" Violet's mother called from downstairs.


"Be there in a jiffy, mom!" Violet replied while fashioning her hair in the mirror.


Yes, let's go for a shaggy look today. Violet decided as her fingers stroke through thick manes of blond hair.


She walked up to the window, opened it and blasted off into the sky. In a matter of seconds, Violet soared stationary just below a pack of clouds at roughly 5000 feet in midair. As the wind whipped violently through her hair and cape, Violet scanned the city far below. She felt proud to be its protector. The people loved her, adored her. And not just the people from PheronVale, her hometown, but from all over the country – the world even. They all envied the citizens of PheronVale to be blessed with a protector like Violet.
Closing her eyes, she focused on her superhearing – another cool perk from being super. Hidden deep among the cacophony of city ruckus, Violet heard the thing she was looking for. Localizing its direction, Violet opened her eyes and zeroed in on a specific location in town – some abandoned warehouse near the docks.
Violet smiled. "Found ya."
She blasted off and landed right next to a police force setting up a perimeter around the warehouse. It was a hustle and bustle of cars, officers and even a camera crew or two.
One particular man – middle-aged with a salt and pepper goatee – caught Violet's attention. He noticed her too and walked up to her.


"Chief Callaway, right?" Violet said, greeting the man.


"That's what I'm usually being called around here, yes. Except by the wife, then It's just Earl." He gave her a friendly smile.


"Miss Packinmaker," Violet said.


"You're well informed. But yes, that's what she used to be called by many for years. Now it's Mrs. Callaway. Only not when she's home, then it's just Grace or mom, depending on whose addressing her. You know her?"


Violet nodded. "She's been my kindergarten teacher. It's a small world. I also shared the same class with Chloe for two years during my time at elementary school."
"Chloe, ah…" Callaway said as he pondered that this globally known superheroine – with whom he had to work while fighting crime – was barely more than a girl and even one year younger than his eldest daughter from a former marriage.


Callaway flinched when Violet's hand shot forward – faster than his eyes could comprehend – and stopped right before his left eye. Focusing his glare, he saw a bullet pinched between Violet's thumb and index finger.
He looked over at Violet – with bulged eyes. The super youth merely smiled at him. "Can't let Mrs. Callaway become a widow now, can we?" she winked.
He gave a curt nod of gratitude before sinking back into his professional demeanor again. Out of precaution, he stooped behind a car and ordered the rest of his men to do the same. Violet just kept standing there in the open. Callaway asked for binoculars and took a gander at the warehouse.


"Damnit, Flemsy! I thought we had an agreement!"


"Flemsy?" Violet cocked an eyebrow.


Callaway nodded sincerely.


PLING


A freshly fired bullet dropped to the ground after it impacted Violet's forehead – doing absolutely no harm.
Violet looked at Callaway, wearing a sour face. "They annoy me."


Callaway felt Violet's eagerness to simply crash into the warehouse to take out all the bad guys, so he merely said, "Why don't you knock yourself out."


Violet looked at him suspiciously. "Just like that?"


Callaway nodded with a smile. "Just like that. There are no hostages in there anyway. It's to their bad luck that you showed up on the scene."
Violet narrowed her eyes and used her x-ray vision to take a peek to see what was happening inside the warehouse. "Alright, let's see what I'm up against here. Seven flunkies. No wait, make that eight. Nearly missed that fat bloke sleeping on duty near that stack of blow."
Then, Violet's eyes shifted towards Flemsy. He was looking straight at her. Or so it seemed because in contrary to Violet, Flemsy was not able to see through walls. He knew, however that Violet could. So this was his way of saying 'Sup, Violet. I know that you're watching me.'


"What are you waiting for?" Callaway asked when he noticed some hesitation.


"Don't know to be honest," Violet said. "It's just that… something


doesn't feel right. This whole setting, it's too obvious. Flemsy knows that he's powerless against me. That I will send him straight to the pokey. Why is he doing this? Why pull off something like this while knowing that there is a big possibility that I will show up. He's smarter than this."


"Maybe you're overestimating him," Callaway said.


Violet sighed. "Maybe... Well, wish me good luck, chief."


"Ha! I think those bad guys need it more than you."


It was like Violet simply vanished before Callaway's eyes as the girl swooshed off. She did not even take the trouble to take a door or a window. Violet utterly crashed her way through one of its thick, stone walls. A cacophony of screams and the shooting of several machineguns followed.
Stroboscope-like lights flickered through the windows every time a burst of bullets was leaving some barrel.
Callaway's eyes fluttered as Violet suddenly materialized right in front of him. "That's the first two," She said while placing something on the hood of a patrol car before swooshing back into the warehouse again. Looking closer, Callaway saw two miniature figures – roughly the size of his pinky – screaming and cussing at him and his colleagues.


"Three more," Violet was there again, dropping three more shrunken crooks on the hood. And she was gone again.
Before Callaway was even able to blink his eyes, Violet was back again.


"The final three, sir!" Violet placed a couple more shrinkees on the hood.


"Oh, and the blow. Don't worry, I will grow it back. And the criminals too... I think." Violet winked.


Callaway gestured for one of his colleagues – an appealing young cadet – to collect the shrunken criminals. The blond girl walked up to the hood, placed her hand on the surface and shoved the whole bunch into her other, awaiting cupped hand. She clenched her hand – tight enough to make it impossible for the shrinkees to escape but loose enough so they would not be crushed – and hold them up to her pretty face. She was clearly enjoying the power she had over these pathetic beings.


"Where's Flemsy?" Callaway asked.


"I saved him for last," Violet said as she slammed a fist in the open palm of her other hand. "I was thinking about shrinking the whole building down – Flemsy included –and excavate it, but I rather have a personal moment with the dude before bringing him in."


Before Callaway was able to respond, Violet was gone already. The girl was so powerful. This is all just a game to her. The world was fortunate that someone like Violet was gentle and good-natured. He did not want to think about the outcomes when a force like Violet would stand on the wrong side of the law.


"I'm a bit sad, Violet." Flemsy, a redheaded punk with a scar on his left cheek, said as Violet came hovering over to him in some backroom of the warehouse. "Do you know why?"


"Nope, and don't care either." Violet landed in front of him, with her hands in her hips.


"I thought I was your number one pick, but instead, you've chosen to collect all my highly valued associates first."


Violet cocked a brow. "Associates? You mean servants."


"God! You're becoming more appealing by the day, Violet. If such a thing is even possible." Flemsy's eyes drooled all shamelessly over Violet's body. "Even while frowning, you make daylight brighter than sunlight."


Violet scoffed. "That doesn't even make sense! Alright, you're walking with me, or do I need to use force?"


"Mmm, tempting. I DO like force, though. ESPECIALLY when it's applied by you... on me. Can you do a strip search on me? And conduct it thoroughly? I MIGHT be carrying some lethal weapons with me in certain places on my body that could actually harm you."


"Okay, I've heard enough crap coming out of your mouth. You're coming with me right –"


"Catch!"


Out of reflex, Violet's hand shot up, catching the object Flemsy just threw at her.


"A stone?" Violet asked while looking at the hand-sized rock clutched in her hand. It carried a green hue on its surface.


"Not just any stone, Violet. A very beautiful and gleaming one!" Flemsy said.


"Not anymore it is," Violet saw the shining green hue fainting until the object looked like nothing more than a dull rock.


"Yes, I see… Okay, I'm ready to come along with you now." Flemsy walked up to Violet and was about to hook his arm with Violet's.


"Don't touch me!" She pushed his arm away, nearly breaking it.


"AU! Not so rough, please! Not everyone is invulnerable like you!" Flemsy whined.


"You come along with me on my terms," Violet fumed.


Before Flemsy could reply, his body was already dwindling down until he was merely one inch tall.


"Hey! You've made me smaller than the others!"


Tired of the sound of Flemsy's voice, Violet ignored him, crouched down and picked Flemsy up. Outside, she dropped his minuscule body into the awaiting hand of the young cadet - who stuffed him in the back pocket of her tight ass.


"I'm off," Violet said as she turned around to face Chief Callaway.


"Thank you for your help, Violet. You've saved a lot of lives today. I do not dare to imagine what would have happened if it had to come to a gunfight with these crooks."
Violet gave a nod of respect. And blasted off into the sky. Soaring over the city's skyline, she saw a little girl trying to run along with her. She was dressed up just like her – all purple – and was pretending that she was flying.
Violet smiled and waved. Further ahead, she saw a huge banner hanging over the balcony of some apartment stating the words Marry me Violet!
A few college boys stood waving and cheering at her on the roof. Violet blew them a kiss before blasting off home.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 2 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

During a daily patrol Violet stumbles upon two petty thieves.


+++



"This way! Around the bend!"

Carl sprinted like crazy, following his friend as the latter almost stumbled over his own feet when he took a sharp turn to duck into a back alley. The sound of wailing sirens echoed faintly in the distance of the moonlit night.

"You know the way here, Dough?" Carl stopped in his tracks, heaving, hesitant to follow. "This here is Crow territory."

"I know a bloke here who can help us. Now quit your nagging and come along!"

After meandering through some shady streets, Carl followed the example of his friend and slowed his pace to a stride. He checked over his shoulder. "You think we lost them?" he squeezed in between bursts of heavy panting.

"Keep walking," Dough said curtly.

Carl darted a nervous glance to the sky when it seemed like a glimpse of a shadow flashed right over their heads.

He caught up with Dough as the latter paced into a straight line towards an open doorway of an apartment building. A woman came sauntering out. She ceased her step the moment her eyes fell on them.

"Is Ace inside?" Dough called out to the woman.

The woman spun on her heels and scurried off into the darkness, saying nothing.

"Hey! I'm talking to you, bitch! Damn!" Dough said.

"L-lets get out of here, Dough. This place gives me the creeps." Carl said as his head darted every which way, scanning his surroundings.

Dough pulled out his 9mm, cocked it and aimed it at Carl's head. "Nagging is all I hear, Carl." Dough said while eyeing his friend. "and nagging is the proper currency for this bullet. So tell me, what are your next words?"

"I…" Carl stammered before something flashed over their heads – too swiftly to perceive. A girlish giggle echoed behind them. Then, in front of them.

"Who goes there?" Dough said. Carl gave a sigh of relief when his friend removed the gun from his head and started flashing it in various directions. "It better not be you, bitch!" Dough screeched in the dark silent night.

A girlish giggle doomed up right above them. There was nothing to see. Then below them – and right and left, until it seemed to come from every possible direction at the same time.

"Aaaargh!!!" Dough screeched in frustration. Carl looked to the side and saw his friend throwing his gun on the ground. It clattered on the ground, glowing intensely red. Dough was screaming in agony, blowing all frantically at his red-blistered hands. Carl pulled out his own piece and pointed it every way – frustrated that he could not see anyone.

"Over here." A feminine voice called out.

Both Carl and Dough turned around and saw a youthful girl balancing seamlessly over a strained washing line roughly five meters above them.

"You know, as a kid," Violet said while placing one foot carefully in front of the other with her arms stretched out like a plane. "I always envied those talented tightrope walkers as they defied gravity with their masterful balance and steel nerves. Their catlike performance and poise were unmatched and ignited–"

"What are you doing!" Dough's raspy voice interrupted Violet's speech.

"Shoot the wench!" he screeched at Carl.

Violet's perfect, pretty face frowned. She snapped her fingers and suddenly, Carl's scarf came to life, floated in the air and wrapped itself around Dough's head like a constrictor – silencing him. Only muffled groans were heard. Carl kept standing there, apathetic.

"As I was saying." Violet continued. "Their catlike performance and poise were unmatched and ignited a wave of awe by many. I always wanted to be like them. I tried hard, though – to be like them. But I lacked the talent. I was too clumsy. It made me sad. Then, on one day – due to some inexplicable miracle – my body received these amazing powers." Violet flexed her petite biceps. "And I thought, to hell with even the most potent of these acrobats. Let them try to do something like this."

With that, Violet's feet lost contact with the washing line as she took off, soaring airborne. She landed gracefully in front of Carl. Violet looked from Dough – who was squirming on the ground in frustration as he fought with Carl's animated scarf – back to Carl. "Why do you follow him anyway? He's an idiot." Violet said.

Carl could not help then to admire the girl's body. His eyes drooled shamelessly – from bottom to top. His glare took a long stop at her left, bare thigh – where he thought he saw something unusual. Violet followed his stare and chuckled. Her hand reached out and grabbed a tiny figure who was dangling on for dear life on a piece of fabric of her skirt.

"His name's Ace." Violet's fist brought the shrunken guy closer to her eyes. "Yes, the guy your friend here was looking for." Violet nodded in the direction of Dough. "He's even lewder than that sleazebag. Ace is very fond of pretty young girls, aren't you Ace?" Violet's radiant blue eyes looked down on the shrunken figure with profound disgust.

Carl looked down when he felt a hand groping about at his ankle. He saw Dough looking up at him with an angry glare – muffling incomprehensible words through the scarf gagging his mouth. His meaning was clear, though.

"Oh, for godsakes! That guy really wants you to shoot me, doesn't he?" Violet said. "Well, why don't you just do it then. Go on. Go ahead." Violet prodded Carl to shoot her in the face.

"I-I don't want to," Carl said.

Violet smiled mischievously. "I know." She gave him a wink. "You rather fuck me, don't you? They all do. Ain't that right, sleazy mister?" Violet dangled shrunken Ace right above her luscious lips. "How about I bite your tiny legs off, huh"

Violet opened her mouth. Her front teeth were about to make contact with Ace's wildly flailing and screaming body when a sudden clamor was heard not far from them. Voices were shouting and coming closer.

Violet rolled with her eyes. The girl was clearly annoyed by this interruption.

Violet looked around and smiled when her eyes fell on a couple of dumpsters. Like lightning, her body flashed over to them. Carl's bulged eyes witnessed how this frail-looking youth with scrawny arms launched one dumpster after the other in the air like they weighed nothing. Four heavy crashes were heard – and a few pitching shrieks – a couple of alleys away.

Before Carl realized it, Violet materialized right in front of him – clapping her hands clean. "That ought to keep them busy for a while."

"The police?" Carl asked.

Violet nodded, satisfied.

"Why?"

"Am I doing this?" Violet asked, while at the same time shrinking Ace even smaller and dropping him in her cleavage. "Well, isn't that self-evident? Because its fun of course."

"I'm… confused," Carl said.

"Why? Because I normally act as the ideal daughter-in-law? Well, get used to it. All of you should. This is the new me. What do I get for endangering my life by saving others anyway, huh?"

"But… you're invulnerable," Carl said.

"That's not the point!" Violet fumed. Carl flinched by the girl's sudden surge of anger. "People are taking my aid for granted. Hell, I even receive a public tongue-lashing when things do not turn out the way people are hoping for. I'm sick of it!"

Both Violet and Carl looked up when those voices from earlier came closer. It sounded like they were only one alley away from where they stood. This time, they came from another direction as they were forced to take a detour due to Violet's intervention.

"Isn't that a pity?" Violet feigned sadness. "now we've wasted all this time we had together by talking about me. Well, back to business it is then."

A surreal sensation welled up in the core of Carl's bowels, feeling cold and contracting at the same time – like flimsy long strings of ice meandered about there, wanting to pull everything to some inner point in his body.

Violet's sly smirk smiled down upon him as Carl's body started to dwindle down in size rapidly. His friend Dough joined his fate too, as his body shrunk down along with him. The already present strong fragrance of sour and old urine gluing on this back-alley's soil became only more piercing when both gentlemen shrunk down further – bringing them closer to the ground.

Carl swallowed deeply as his eyes drowned in the sight of a rising Violet – becoming more monumental by the second.

"Since these powers, I have always stood above everyone else," Violet said while placing her hands on her hips and glaring down upon the two shivering young men. "But actually, shrinking down people and witnessing this contrast in size and power? NOTHING compares with that."

Violet scowled as she looked over her shoulder, seeing a crew of officers dashing their way to them.

"These lads are no fun, I'm telling ya. Well, I'm off, guys. Oh, here is your friend." Violet crouched down, fished Ace from her cleavage and placed him next to Carl and Dough on the ground.

A tiny spark shot down from Violet's index finger, landing close to the shrunken guys. It left a small but radiant candle crackling on the ground.

"A beacon," Violet explained her act. "or some of those cops will probably crush you to a bloody pulp before they can arrest you."

With that, Violet propelled herself in the air – shattering multiple windows in close vicinity as her canon-like launch created a powerful shockwave.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 3 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Violet joins her family for breakfast, where she gets into an argument with her brother.


+++



A prowling cat had his eyes zeroed in on its prey. An unsuspecting robin whose eyes shot frantically to every possible direction while rooting about for worms. The small animal was utterly unaware of the danger sneaking closer through the unmown lawn. Prepping himself for the killing blow, with his hind legs fully tensed – Gizmo, Violet's neighbor's cat – launched off like a heat-seeking torpedo fired from a warship. In that split second – the time Gizmo's aerial assault took – his eyes bulged wide open when his petty little prey suddenly grew to monstrous proportions, or so it seemed. After slamming against the bird's chest, Gizmo fell down and landed dexterous on its paws, looking up at some monstrosity of a bird many times his own size. Before he could even think about vanishing among a forest of grass the size of oak trees, he was snatched up by a lively huge beak and swallowed alive.

2 seconds later, a lightning bolt shot down from the sky – leaving behind a swirling pile of ash mingled with a whiff of charred meat where the robin was rooting about in the grass earlier.

With a smile on her face, Violet pulled her head back in and shut her window close. She walked up to her floor mirror and observed herself.

"Better. Much better," she cupped her modest tits. Turning around, Violet clasped one half of her firm tush and smiled. She was pleased with what she saw.

"Dinner, darling!" a voice came from downstairs.

"Coming, mom!" Violet called back from her bedroom.

After some final adjustments to her hair, Violet left her room and sauntered downstairs. There she saw her older brother sitting at the dining table while boasting about his latest victory in the ring.

"In the second round, I told him during our stare down. I will make you lick your own sweat on the canvas in the second round!" Bobby said between bites of cereal.

"And in the second round, he went," his father said with a proud smile while clasping his son's shoulder.

"You were great there, honey!" his mother chimed in as she joined them at the table for breakfast.

"I know, I am, am I?" Bobby said with an arrogant glee on his face.

Violet rolled with her eyes and scoffed inaudible as she walked down the stairs and announced her arrival by saying, "Yes, great indeed, brother," she applauded.

"Violet!" her dad jerked up from his chair. "Come here, you. Let me give you a hug. Oh, my, you look… different today. What happened to the purple outfit?"

"I burned it." Violet shrugged while clasped into her father's hug.

"Just like that?"

"Just like that,"

"Where did you get those garments from anyway?" her mother joined them. "You look like that girl from the Divergent series with all that… blackness."

Violet beamed broadly. "Really? That's so cool! She's a total badass! You like it, mom?"

"Well, I don't know," her mother leaned her cheek on her hand. "I did dig the purple. It seemed so cheerful. This outfit radiates such a dark aura."

"I still have the V!" Violet pointed at her chest. "That's still purple."

Her mother was not convinced yet. "And where is your cape?"

Violet scoffed. "Nothing more than a flapping nuisance during flight."

"That is such a pity, darling," her mother said.

"Well, I don't care what you wear, darling. You look fabulous as always." Her father smiled. "Come, take a seat next to me. Join us for breakfast, dear."

Violet smiled at her father, parked her butt on the chair, and started prepping some toast with blueberry jam.

"You haven't congratulated Bobby with his victory, am I right, darling?" her mother said while joining them at the table.

"No, no I haven't," Violet did not look up while using her butter knife to paint the toast with a fat load of jam.

"So?..." her mother prodded.

Violet looked up. A bit vexed. "Yeah, Soooo?"

"So, congratulate him!"

Violet ceased smearing her toast and looked intensely at her mother. "I have avoided a bank robbery. Caught some unfortunate mountaineer in my arms who was busy falling to his death after slipping over an edge – ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CONTINENT! And saved a family of six girls, two boys and three squeaky chihuahuas from a sailing disaster in the South Pacific, ALL within a shorter timeframe than you needed to cook dinner last night. Where are mine felicitations?"

"That's not fair!" her mother ranted. "You get public recognition for your heroic deeds all the time!"

"Is that so? Look at this," Violet pulled out her phone from her back pocket and showed her mother some news headlines.

Elderly couple perished in a sea of flames while so-called superhero is tanning on the beach.

*The headline was accompanied by a photo of two bodies lying under a white sheet next to a photo of Violet lounging in her bikini on some beach for dramatic purposes. *

"And this one,"

Highly respected Air Force general press charges teen superheroine for airspace infringement.

"I can go on for hours here."

Citizens living beneath a frequently used flightpath of the teen idol are complaining about noise pollution due to the many sonic booms.

"I get it. I get it honey. Please, put it away." Her mother said.

"That fizzes with lots of love, doesn't it, mom?" Violet's voice gleamed with sarcasm.

"Darling," her mother grabbed Violet's hands firmly. "You can't save everyone and people who don't understand that do not deserve your loyal service."

"That's right, Violet." Her father chimed in. "Try listening only to the people that matter. Remember that gossip is always a personal confession of either malice or imbecility."

Violet gave a wry smile while looking at her father. "You're quoting someone else's words again, aren't you, Dad?"

"I'm spreading someone else's wisdom," Violet's father replied. "that's a huge difference. Religious people do it all the time. But I'm serious here, Violet. There are dozens of people that are more than grateful for your service, trust me."

"I don't know. Perhaps I should quit this heroic stuff and do some MMA instead." Violet eyed her brother. "Bobby here seemed to get cheered for all the time."

Bobby scoffed. "The cage is no place for a girl."

Violet jerked up. "Why? You think I can't handle it?"

"Girls do not belong in the UFC is all I'm saying."

"Well, neither do you. You're still just brawling against low-ranked fighters in some minor league."

"I'm building up a resumé!" Bobby's eyes shot fire. "I can own them all if I have to – with one hand tied on my back!"

"Well, so do I." Violet crossed her juicy legs leisurely and pretended like she was polishing her nails. "ALL of them at the same time, with just my pinky. How's that for style?"

Bobby stood up, enraged, and pierced a finger in his kid sister's direction. "You're just a filthy freak and you know it! That accident should have killed you! You do not belong to live among us humans anymore. Why don't you screw some Kryptonian in galaxy-9!"

CRASH!

Three chairs screeched backward when Violet's tender fist shattered the antique oaken dining table of three inches thick in splintering pieces. Violet herself felt neither guilt nor shame about her sudden outburst when six pairs of eyes were gaping at her with bulged eyes. She could only feel anger while eyeing her older brother, who looked back at her with a glare that made her think he was about to shit his pants. Her supersenses picked up his dramatically high heart rate. He was scared. Very scared. An almost imperceptible smile crept into the left corner of Violet's lips.

"Darling–" her mother reached her hand out. But Violet was already standing up. She barged through the front door – leaving it hanging on one hinge – and blasted off into the sky, shattering multiple car windows and activating a couple alarms.

This is where she felt free, soaring high above the clouds where no one could judge her or blame her for something.

Violet contemplated her current situation. Ever since she was blessed with these superpowers, she constantly had the feeling that she had to hold back while living among such frail beings and their delicate infrastructures. It became harder and harder for her to bear. She felt a desperate urge to lash out without any inhibitions. She wanted to have fun for a change instead of using her powers only in service for others.

You know what? That's just what I'm going to do. Have fun. Violet decided. Blasting off with the speed of sound multiple times, it did not take long for Violet to reach the coast. She knocked her pace up a few notches and lowered her altitude to just above the sea surface. Her fingers dipped playfully in the water, grazing it, as her super-sight observed the aquatic life hundreds of feet below the surface. Then she saw something that made her extremely angry. A whaler was busy hunting down an Orca. The poor animal was swimming for his life. Determined, Violet blasted off and came to a sudden stop soaring above the ship with her hands on her hips. Its crew curiously looked up at the juvenile.

"You let that creature go, right now!" Violet yelled with her superpowered voice.

"What's all that darned racket?! We're losing gold here, gentlemen!" a man emerged on deck, looking displeased when he saw his crew standing there apathetic.

"It's that uberwench, Cap. She wants us to cease the hunt."

"Is that so? Ha!" the man cackled like a hyena while looking up at Violet with a self-complacent smirk. "I'll tell you what, why don't you come down here with that tight ass of yours and give me a bump-and-grind while I consider your polite request."

The collective peal of laughter that followed from the crew was swiftly cut off when Violet shot down to the Captain and hoisted him in the air by his collar with one arm.

"How about I hear you requesting me politely that I leave this ship intact if you keep vexing me!" Violet snapped. The skinny bare arm of the superpowered teen barely showed any sign of muscular effort while holding up a full-grown male with a heavy-set body.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, child?!" The Captain flailed helplessly within the unwavering grasp of Violet's slender fist. "You have no authority in these waters! We roam legally within the frames of the IWC!"

"I do not care about these degenerates of IWC. You will do exactly as I say and leave this mammal or–"

*SPAT*

Violet pinched her eyes close when a thick green blob left the Captain's lips and landed on her left cheek.

She rubbed it off on the Captain's jacket. "Okay, now you've done it." Violet hurled the Captain's body against the deck. Leaving the ship, Violet soared above the ship and let her magic do its work. The whole crew started to panic when their entire ship started to shrink down at a rapid pace. It looked even more trivial than a child's plaything when Violet's hand lifted the ship up from the sea. The whole crew gulped with fear when they gaped up at the displeased countenance of a comely teen girl the size of a high-rise to them.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 4 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Violet decides to act when a reporter vilify her on public television


+++


Lounging in her lazy chair, Violet's thumb found the remote again as she looked hard for something interesting to watch on television.

"Boring,"

Zapp

"Boring,"

Zapp

"Boring,"

Zapp

"Annoying,"

Zapp

"Mmm… nope,"

Zapp

Violet's brows sank at their lowest when she recognized the regular reporter of channel 6 news. She is a comely-looking young brunette with a pulled-up haircut and a messy bun resting upon her head.
Violet always wondered if that ever-present smug on the woman's face was either there since birth or that she simply decided to wear it at one point in her life where she decided that she stood above everyone else.

"And so you see, dear citizens of Pheronvale, here we have another example of culpable negligence of our so-called superheroine whereby an innocent man succumbed to his injuries after a frontal collision with a tree. Would our superheroine have responded accordingly to the stress call from the present emergency crew – who were unable to free the victim from its straitened position – I wouldn't be standing here talking to his distraught parents, for he would most probably still be alive."

Violet's teeth were grinding audible when she watched the reporter showing sympathy to the couple by placing a hand on the mother's shoulder. Violet just knew that this reporter couldn't care less about the sorrow of others. She was only interested in bringing some juicy stories to the public.

"And over here," the reporter continued as she walked over to some other people. The camera followed her. "we have some witnesses who saw Violet flying over, disappearing on the horizon, the moment this tragic event took place. Ain't that right, sir?"

A burly-looking man with a grunge look took hold of the microphone. "Gone! The wench was gone before she came! I'm telling ya. We screamed at the top of our lungs. And the wench is supposed to have superhearing?!"

"I was busy saving 200 people from a capsized offshore oil rig on the other side of the continent! Ever heard of priorities!" Violet fumed while crushing the remote within the might of her superpowered slender fist to powdered smithereens.

"If I would have these powers?" Another guy snatched the microphone away. "World-peace! Since yesterday we would have world peace!"

"Sometimes, I wonder if that girl is even aware of the responsibility she's carrying." A woman said.

More and more people came flocking together. They all seemed eager to express their opinion about the city's superheroine in the camera.

"She's an unstable train wreck!"

"A self-righteous loafer who believes she standing above the law!"

"She should be stripped of her powers and locked up!"

CRASH!

"That does it!" Violet's fist smashed her side table to pieces.
Not only is the public saying rude things about her, but they are also ruining her moment of foot fun. A delicious tickle on the bottom of her foot made Violet almost recline back in her chair again. Nonetheless, her mind was made up. An example needed to be made. She leaned in close to her side table to take a look at the shrunken whaler and its crew. They appeared startled as they looked up at the cinema-sized countenance of Violet looking down upon them.

"No worries there, my thralls. You're doing just fine." She smiled when she saw the crew easing up a bit by her words. "I'll be back in a jiffy. Make sure you're prepared to tickle my other foot."

Violet stood up and saw the lego-figure-sized crew nodding at her in obedience. Before leaving, Violet shrunk them and their ship down even further. Picking it between her thumb and index finger, she placed the microscopic boat on the edge of a candleholder.

"There,"

Violet told herself that she did it merely as a precaution if some foolish idea about escaping would sprout up in their heads. However, the truth was that – despite she'd cared to admit – Violet was just enthusiastically fond of shrinking people down.

I mean, look at them! They are truly insignificant! She thought with glee.
Enough playing! Time to set things straight. Violet took one more glance at the television screen and saw with disgust that this reporter was still talking crap about her. This was a live broadcast. She would make her entrance.
Violet blasted out of the window and shot up into the sky, making sure to create plenty of sonic booms while doing so.
As she hovered a few thousand feet above the city's central area, scanning her eyes over a forest of high rises, Violet's supersight was quick in localizing the reporter with her camera crew. Violet scowled as she saw throngs of people packing together in the street below. Undoubtedly all awaiting their turn to speak ill about her. She suppressed the urge to hurl a fully electrical charged blast amidst them all from her fingertips.
Violet intended to confront these people verbally, but seeing them huddled there together, ganging up on her in front of public television, made her change her mind. She rather destroyed them all. It was a very tempting thought – to destroy them. It would be so easy for her to just destroy the whole city even. Who would be able to stop her anyway? The army? A nuke?
Ha! Violet would love to see them try one day. She always had to hold back while dealing with these fragile beings she was once part of – even when dealing with the unforgivable scum of society.
Violet desperately wanted to unleash her full force one day – she wanted to know what she was capable of. But for know, she had to settle with a little act of mischief instead. Zeroing in on the scene below with an eagle vision, Violet smiled when some cheeky idea popped up in her head. Concentrating her sights on the reporter's eye-catching bosom, Violet chuckled loudly when the woman's blouse tore open, triggered by Violet's telekinesis capabilities.
The reporter shrieked in embarrassment as her arms tried in vain to cover her painfully bright red bra. All people gawked at her in silence, their shocked reaction compelling them to cease their tireless urge to talk crap about Violet in the camera.

"Nice! Now let's take it one step further," Violet narrowed her eyes. And SNAP! There goes the brassiere, slipping away from under the reporter's clenched arms. Violet watched it all with satisfying glee as the reporter stood there half-naked in the middle of a crowded street while her camera crew kept rolling. Although no one seemed to have noticed Violet's presence up here in the air, it would be mere child's play to link things back to her.

Fuck it… the majority loathes me anyway. Might as well have some more fun. Violet thought. She started scanning the rest of the city. She nibbled her lower lip as some ancient oak tree cracked in two, toppling and plunging down in the middle of a railroad crossing. It resulted in a major traffic jam for one of the city's main roads was blocked off now. Violet's tongue slithered over her lips. It left her wanting more. She felt like a kid in a toy store who was given free rein. With these godlike powers, the world and its people were nothing more than playthings to her. She clenched her petite fist, and as a result, multiple statues in the national park started to dwindle down in size – leaving behind a flock of flabbergasted joggers, picnickers and citizens who were taking a daily stroll.

"Oh my God, they are soooo small!" Violet gasped. The sight of it thrilled her. Aroused her even. She aimed her stretched out index-finger at a remote propane tank stationed in a meadow near a farm. "Can I? Dare I?"
A spark crackled around Violet's finger, writhing around it like a snake before blasting off towards the earth with imperceptible speed. Violet forgot to breathe for a few moments when her supersight perceived a bright explosion. The screams she could hear rose her arousal further.
"What about…. uhm…. a whole skyscraper!" Violet's index finger aimed itself at one of the most prominent high rises of the city. She hesitated, too long. A roaring engine approached her with high speed. Violet turned around and was just in time to evade an incoming jumbo-sized jetliner. Its right-wing narrowly grazed her hair. It was an instinct movement from the human part of Violet despite that it wasn't necessary anymore. Nothing on earth could endanger her life. She felt sorry for not keeping stationary in the air. She would have loved to see what would have happened if that wing would collide with her indestructible body. An urge welled up within Violet to just fly over and stand in front of the cockpit with her hands on her hips as the plane flew with 600 mph against her superpowered abdomen.

But all those people, they are innocent… Violet thought. Are they?

Violet blasted off to gain in on the jetliner – which was even less of an effort to her than taking a short trot – and drew level with its speed. A little girl leaped up in her chair when she saw the superheroine flying above the plane's wing. She called her mother and pointed and waved at Violet while showing the purple shirt with a big letter 'V' hiding under jacket. Violet smiled back and waved before blasting off with a speed that no manmade aircraft would be ever able to match.

Luckily, there were still people that believed in her.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 5 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Violet informs her mother about her plans.


+++


Karin grabbed an oven mitt and removed the scalding hot lid from a sizzling stockpot on the stove. Draping her hair behind her ear, Karin's nose took a long sniff. It smelled good. The soup smelled ready. Time to grab the roasted garlic bread out of the oven, serve it and call the other family members. At least, that's what Karin always used to do.

Sunday afternoon lunch had always been a moment Karin rejoiced in the past. It was a moment of leisurely leaning back while sharing the week's happenings with loved ones under the enjoyment of Karin's famous creamy-roasted-tomato-basil-soup swirling its aromatic herbs throughout the whole house.

For a few weeks, just like every other meal moment of the day, this moment was now nothing more than a painful reminder to Karin of the downward spiral this family had plunged into lately.

There was hardly any word spoken at the table, no laughter reverberating between the walls, only the clinging and clanging of cutlery and tableware and the rasp of a throat every now and then. The atmosphere was loaded, charged as a cumulus cloud, ready to discharge its load of unpleasantness into the living room like a charging bolt from the sky. And even though Karin hates to admit it, it's all due to her daughter, Violet. Her behavior had gone through tremendous changes these last few weeks. It all started with the sudden fallout she had with Bobby whereby she broke the oaken table Karin inherited from her grandfather after he passed away with just a smack of her slender fist.

Violet has changed a lot. And not only in her actions. Her usual floral garment and inviting smile had gone straight to the rubbish heap in a dark corner of her wardrobe, and in its place came back a dark facial expression of indifference and melancholy you often saw with goth peeps. Violet rarely smiled anymore. And when she did, it sounded awfully insidious with a moody gallow-humor-vibe. Just like that day when Bobby came running into the living room, all distraught with bulged eyes and his helmet in hand. He was in the belief that his brand-new bike had been stolen. Then he looked at Violet.

"That face! Priceless!" Violet's hand smacked her leg as she guffawed like some high school queen bee finally getting her well-anticipated revenge upon her archenemy.

As a prank – and as payback for giving her a dirty look in the bathroom the day before – Violet had placed Bobby's bike on top of the neighborhood's historic water tower. Bobby was compelled to serve his kid sister's every whim for three days before Violet finally decided she harassed him enough and gave him his bike back.

The public opinion about Lovely Violet – the world's most cherished superheroine until a few weeks ago – sank to its lowest when Violet bluntly decimated two top floors of one of Pehronvale's most prominent office towers. Luckily, no person was there the moment Violet's body swooshed through it like a cannonball pounding through a structure of Styrofoam blocks. The damage on the ground from all the falling debris was another story, though. Multiple cars were destroyed, along with a hotdog stand, a defaced bus stop which was due for renewal anyway, and the sunshade of a local jeweler. 5 people were found dead, next to dozens of injured – from which most critical.

Violet's statement about the 'incident'? Nothing less than a necessary measure for it was the quickest way to fly to the other side of the country to catch a crashing plane and save hundreds of people.

The majority of the public did not buy it, though. And neither did Karin – which made her all the sadder.

Since that day, Violet does not bother anymore with saving anyone. Not even when a cry for help came from a neighboring city while a category 5 hurricane swept over its stretching suburbs, causing havoc and destruction that ran into the billions of dollars.

All it took to prevent this disaster was a small effort from Violet's super lungs to purse her lips and blow the storm back onto the ocean where it came from, where it would eventually weaken and break apart once it reached colder water.

Unfortunately for the nearly 2000 people that died during this catastrophe, Violet refrained from taking such an action.

Violet's blunt statement? "I was indulged in watching a Prison Break marathon."

Violet barely came out anymore and when she did, it was because she needed something. Several people claimed to be the witness of Violet taking away bags full of expensive brand clothing and candy from a local warehouse without paying last week. She'd also shrunk down dozens of cars filled with people to the size of dinky toys. The unsuspecting victims started honking at her out of protest when Violet caused a traffic jam as she toppled a traffic light while flying over a busy intersection during rush hour. Violet has not restored them to their original size since. And she seemed insensitive to all the pleas of friends of family of the shrunken victims to do so. Thus far, Pheronvale's police department has refrained from taking judicial actions against Violet for her misdeeds.

"Please, people, let us all not haste with our judgment on the most valuable hero this world has ever known. All the girl needs is proper guidance." Was the chief's statement during a press conference where a journalist asked why Violet was not tried yet.

Everyone knew that the chief was afraid to do so. It was a hotly debated topic if that was a wise thing to do or not – to be frightened of Violet.

To ruffle the feathers of an unstoppable godlike being could lead to catastrophic consequences. Even an idiot understood that.

Karin found that her daughter had become more erratic and disconnected lately. And she too was afraid of Violet at times. Especially since the number of hissy fits is increasing and are becoming more violent these last few days. A new refrigerator was ordered by Karin's husband yesterday when Violet thought it only natural to slam the thing close as hard as possible when the last Coke was taken by someone else. The result? A highly needed renovation on the east wing of the house when the crumbled metallic wad of a refrigerator burst through three walls before coming to a stop in the neighbors' living room across the street. Bobby slept over with a friend for a few days now, turfed out when Violet poked his bedroom door to smithereens with a flick of her index finger after he backtalked her. Oh, and she also miniaturized his game station, making it inoperable for him. Violet quipped to shrink him down too but refrained from it.

The only one left still able to talk sense in Violet's head was her father. But he wasn't here right now. And Karin, as a mother, felt responsible for her daughter's actions.

And so, with great reluctance, Karin plucked all the courage she could muster and walked up the stairs to her daughter's bedroom. She was playing music, booming house music.

The low rhythmic beat blasting from Violet's room became gradually louder.

Karin pushed out a long deep sigh before bringing her hand up to knock on the door.

The door swung open before she could. When the door opened, a punch of house music slammed into Karin's face like a wet towel. Luckily, Violet turned it down a few notches. Something immediately struck Karin when she laid eyes on her daughter. It took a few seconds before she realized what it was. Karin gaped at her daughter standing in the doorway with her fist still poised.

Is she… Is she becoming more beautiful? Karin thought.

"My name, Mom, remember?" Violet looked at her mother, slightly annoyed. "Just utter it at a conversational level while in the kitchen and my super hearing will pick it up. It would have saved you the trip upstairs."

"I know, sweety, I will next time." Karin smiled warmly at her daughter, which cost her significantly more effort than a few weeks ago.

Violet fumbled with her ear and looked not pleased with something. She let out a noise of frustration. "I can't decide which one to choose! Can you take a look, please, mom? Should I wear this one or that one?"

Karin squinted at two earrings dangling from Violet's hands. They were both miniature monuments. The one on the left was the Eiffel Tower, and the other one looked like the sphinx of Giza. They both appeared splendidly real.

"Where have you bought those?" Karin asked.

"This… place. I don't know the name anymore. Just tell me which one I should wear?"

"Okay, uhm, why not both?"

Violet's smile broadened. She was so stuck in her conviction that she needed to choose that she overlooked the obvious – wearing them both. "Thanks, mom! You're the best! I'll definitely be going to wear these tomorrow." Violet smiled while dangling the earrings in front of her sky-blue eyes.

"Tomorrow?" Karin asked.

"Mmm," Violet acknowledged while putting the earrings in a small box on a side table that had a remarkable resemblance with the Tai Mahal. "I've always wanted to visit the Gaza strip."

"The Gaza strip! Why on earth would somebody want to go there? That has been a conflict-stricken region for decades."

"I know," Violet said dryly as she walked up to the mirror, admiring her reflection. She fiddled some with her hair and inspected her tight tush. Violet was pleased with what she saw.

While standing behind her, Karin had a good view of her daughter's pitch dark dyed hair and her likewise hued black leather pants. All she wore was black these days.

"and I'm going to change that," Violet added as she clenched her fist.

"So you're going to interfere?"

"I'm going to bring peace."

"Isn't that the same?"

"How?" Karin added quickly when she noticed some discontent seeping upon Violet's face.

"Simple," Violet turned around, facing her mother. "by granting the land to the Jews as it always should have been."

Granting? Is it your land to give away then? Karin thought but decided wisely to ask another question instead.

"I thought you decided not to ever meddle with world politics?"

"I don't. I'm just a peacekeeper here, Mom. Nothing more. I make sure to keep the peace."

"By picking a side?"

Violet narrowed her eyes darkly as she looked through the mirror at her mother. "Yes, by picking a side, Mom. You've got a problem with that?"

"Well, many people will be, sweety. You can count on that."

Violet shrugged before looking at herself again. "That's their problem then."

"Honey," Karin walked up and placed a sympatric hand on Violet's shoulder. "please, don't put yourself through that. It's going to end in nothing but – "

Karin ceased talking when Violet shook her shoulder loose from her mother's hand. She walked up to her window, staring out. "I've made up my mind, Mom. I'm leaving tomorrow morning. And no one is going to stop me."

Karin swallowed. That's precisely what worries me. No one can stop you. She thought.

With these powers, the world is nothing more than a gameboard to Violet. The pawns have free will to walk and stay where they please, but Violet has the last say.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 6 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Violet is off for a special mission in the middle east, but things do not go as planned.


+++


As Violet grazed through raging waves of the Atlantic Ocean – sprays of cold, sodium-rich water splashing against her increasingly stunning face – she pondered about the upcoming war she would most probably wage on the Gaza Strip against the Palestinians.

It wasn't the prospect of the confrontation itself that made her mind reel with divergent thoughts. The fight – that would probably follow upon Violet's bold demand – would be swift and decisive and in Violet's favor as well as on the Jews. She was brazenly sure of that.

No, it was the fact that a new chapter would open up in Violet's life with the start of this intervention. People would cease calling her Lovely Violet, the most cherished and beloved superhero of Faronvale. They would give her other names. Only time will tell which ones. Perhaps they would call her a peacekeeper, or an idealist, or just simply brute. She hoped for the first one, but she was afraid her name would be baptized with the latter. Especially if the confrontation would end up in sheer bloodshed.

Violet was determined to make the transition as peaceful as possible. Nonetheless, was she willing to use force if the course of circumstances required it.

But first, something else vied for Violet's attention as she flew at a casual transonic speed over sloping waves of seawater. The superness of her hearing perceived the ruckus of voices in the distance, becoming gradually louder. It was the noise of people having fun right amidst the unending vastness of the Atlantic ocean. It was chatter that she heard, generated by the throats of many people, and jests and laughter and music and even the sound of kissing.

And there was the culprit of this nuisance, dooming up on the horizon. A ridiculously colossal cruise ship bobbed its way over the ocean. Its sight caused a surge of sour disgust to churn through Violet's body.

It reminded her of all the rich kids in elementary school who did all these awesome and expensive things in faraway, exotic places during holidays while she had to content herself with a paltry picnic in the local park as her vacation's highlight during her youth.

This seemed to be the perfect opportunity for Violet to literally crash their party. A sonic boom banged behind Violet as she accelerated to hypersonic speed and, subsequently, high-hypersonic speed. The ship shot up to her in a matter of seconds. The sardonic smile on her pretty face remained unfazed when Violet's body pierced a straight hole through the ship's hull right above the waterline, melting metal and splashing apart obstructing bodies. The screams and cries and the wailing of a siren sounded like music in Violet's ears as she took a short moment to gander at her handiwork while hovering above the ship.

Most of these panicked people weren't aware of Violet's observing eyes, except for one man, who gawked up at her for two seconds before being pushed bluntly over the ship's railing to fall to his death as an oversized father of two who rushed by like a raging bull through the crowd in search for a lifeboat.

Violet was long gone when the ship vanished beneath the ocean's surface. And neither its doomed passengers nor Violet herself realized during this catastrophe that this event would herald the beginning of a new era – the age of the Fallen Angel.

As she flew aimlessly above a region that she believed to be the Gaza strip, she thought it wise to just land amidst the first military base she saw. Several jeeps and armored vehicles tipped over to their side due to the shockwave created during Violet's landing. Feeling threatened by Violet's sudden, boisterous entrance from the sky, its soldiers simply began to shoot her – to Violet's annoyance.

So much for my intention of a non-violent approach, she thought.

With a wave of her hand, the whole group of soldiers encircling her – including many of the toppled over vehicles – shrunk down to microscopic proportions. They dropped their weapons, tucked tails, and ran off as far as their minuscule legs allowed when the now gigantic teen girl simply walked over them.

Another soldier stationed in a nearby sniper tower had seen it all, the supergirl's meteoric entrance and the sudden disappearance of a bunch of his comrades and vehicles. He made haste to sound the alarm.

Violet looked about as hundreds of soldiers poured out of the many barracks, most in disarray as they tried to figure out where the threat was coming from. A group of young soldiers passed Violet, squashing a good portion of their shrunken comrades with their army boots. She reached her superpowered arm out and snatched one of them like a ragdoll.

"Where is your leader?!" she spat in his face.

The young lad looked at her a bit startled, surprised by experiencing such strength coming from a slender young lady, but then lunged at Violet with his forehead to head-butting her nose. He cried out in pain. For him, the impact was like knocking his head against a concrete block. The outer layer of Violet's cute, top tilted nose was smooth and soft, but a few millimeters deeper, the soldier's head stumbled upon something impregnable for a mortal.

For Violet, the assault was barely palpable. It was only that Violet had seen the attack because if someone had sucker-punched her from behind with the same strength, then Violet would probably not have even noticed it.

"The wench! Get the wench!" the sniper screamed.

Confused, a group of soldiers looked up at their comrade as he waved and shouted at them from a nearby sniper tower. He pointed at Violet, who was busy interrogating another young soldier as she dangled him one foot above the ground with one arm.

"You speak English, don't you? Why won't you answer my question?!" Violet shook the poor guy, whipping his head back and forth.

"Useless!" She threw him away like someone threw away a wad of paper. The soldier's body flailed through the air and crashed straight through the sniper tower's foundation – toppling it whole and killing the poor boy upon impact – before hitting a stop after it nearly penetrated the thick wall of a bunker.

Multiple soldiers opened fire on Violet. The first salvo caught her off guard. Its bullets were harmless against her impregnable skin. They did pierce her clothing, though, to Violet's fury.

"You guys have any idea how much trouble it took to find these matching garments?!" Violet fumed.

An earsplitting bang behind Violet squeezed her eyes shut. She turned around and came face to face with a rugged-looking soldier with a shotgun in hand. He'd shot her point-blank against the back of her skull, messing her hair badly. And now he pulled the trigger again, spraying pellets against Violet's invulnerable, pretty face. Her hand shot out, grabbing the man's throat, nearly crushing it. The impact had zero effect on Violet's health. It did mess up her makeup pretty well, though, and sprayed smudges of charge powder all over her face.

"An hour in front of the mirror! That's how long it took to adorn this perfect face, and you destroyed it all in a split second!" Violet spat in the soldier's face – who still, despite that he was being choked, found that Violet was the most comely girl he had ever seen, powder smudges or not.

Violet shrunk the man down to a pitiful size of 2 inches and squashed him out of existence with a stomp of her boot. The supercharged smash of her foot split the earth open, zipping several fissures all over the base. One of the fissures traveled through a munition depot, creating a flashing explosion.

More soldiers finally began to understand where the threat was coming from and fired at Violet.

The beloved former superheroine was prepared now. She didn't want them to waste more of her sexy outfit. With a wave of her hand, all bullets came to a stop in midair and dropped. Another wave snatched all their rifles out of their hands. Violet rose up and soared above a group of dismayed soldiers with her hands on her hips, like a mother reprimanding her children.

"Okay, I'm going to ask you one more time. Where is your leader? I want the authority of this base, and the whole Gaza strip included, transferred to the Jews immediately!"

"B-but, miss, we are Jews. At least, many of us are." One soldier said.

Violet frowned. "Come again?"

"This is an Israelian base, miss."

Violet looked about, puzzled, and only now could she see several Israeli flags fluttering in the wind throughout the base.

Damn! I'm attacking the ones I was supposed to aid!

A grenade landed in the middle of the base, blowing up an armored truck. Then another, decimating the base's workshop. A rain of grenades followed, shelling the whole base, killing dozens. And it was not Violet's doing, neither was it the Israelis.

"Hamaaaaas!" a soldier bellowed from a tower.

Violet flew higher for a better point of view and saw a significant military force engaging the Israelian base.

Emboldened after hearing several explosions, a nearby patrolling Hamas battalion has decided this to be the best time to engage their enemies with full force.

Violet's jaw tightened with anger. Things were not supposed to happen this way. She should have been welcomed like a hero by the Israelians, but instead, they saw her as a threat and were shooting at her. From her view in the sky, she also saw a large group of Israelian soldiers forming a perimeter as a stand against the approaching Hamas forces. The thing was that they were utterly outnumbered. Lucky for them, Violet stood on their side – rather they realized it or not.

With merely the power of Violet's will, all Hamas forces, including their war vehicles, shrunk down to laughable proportions.

She pursed her luscious lips and created a prolific sandstorm by blowing the vast field of sand away. The whole Hamas battalion swirled several kilometers away together with innumerable grains of sand that were almost as large as their vehicles now were.

Satisfied, Violet clapped her hands and looked down, pretty much expecting to see the Israelians cheering for her after helping them. But instead, there was still great disarray in the base, where she saw soldiers teeming about like little ants. And they were still shooting her! The audacity!

And that was not all. Violet was also being shelled from a position on the nearby sea. Squinting her eyes, Violet saw a massive aircraft carrier bobbing near the coastline, also joining the fray. They were taking her under fire with cannons and missiles, and fighter jets were busy taking off to engage her.

Violet's eyes brimmed with fury. She had enough of all of this. Bringing her hand up, she aimed her open palm at the carrier, produced a blinding orb of energy, and shot it at sea. It impacted the middle of the hull, creating an explosion hundreds of times more potent than the biggest conventional bomb ever fabricated by mankind. The carrier was done, but Violet's anger was not sated yet, so she threw another few and, unbeknownst to her, killed thousands of American sailors.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 7 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Violet's family is subjected to the fury of a protesting crowd.


+++

"Murderer! Murderer! Murderer!" It chanted out of the throats of several hundred citizens pushing against the police cordon mounted in front of Violet's home.

Emma shrieked when a rock flew through her kitchen window, leaving shards all over the floor. She saw a piece of paper wrapped around it from her whimpering position on the floor next to the stove. The warmth of her husband's arm around her shoulders left her for a moment when he crawled over to the rock, removing the piece of paper.

"Don't, hon, please," Emma said.

Mother of a murderer

These words were chalked on the fumbled piece of paper with big, fat black block letters. Jimmy cursed while crushing the paper in his hand before throwing it in the bin. He regretted taking the trouble of leaving his wife to sate his curiosity for reading such rubbish.

He flinched as a loud bang made the windows rattle when a heavy firecracker exploded in their front garden. Things were escalating quickly now, by the sound of it. He heard shouts going back and forth between the citizens and the police. In this manner, it won't take long before this protest turns into a nasty riot.

Jimmy did not fear the mob outside. The only thing he feared was the durability of his daughter's tolerance. Lately, Violet's fuse has become awfully short. How long will it take before she'll loses her temper? Jimmy shivered when he thought about everything his daughter could do to these people in an enraged state.

He was very grateful for the mayor's support in this matter. Thanks to his order, Jimmy and his family could lean on the protection of the local police force. After Violet's adventure in the middle east a few days ago – whereby thousands of patriotic sailors perished by a devastating attack from the super-powered teen girl – the public started demanding Violet's arrest. Many did not believe her explanation that she wasn't aware that it was her own countrymen bobbing there in the sea.

Behind the curtain of the visible government, many big-wigs were expressing concern about Violet's powers. They felt threatened and vulnerable.

If Violet was able to blast a whole aircraft carrier to oblivion so casually, one could only imagine what she was capable of doing the moment she unleashed her full potency.

The girl was mentally unhinged, even more so after her botched, so-called 'peace operation' had morphed into an act of war that ended the lives of many military personnel coming from three different nations – one of them her own.

Globally, many influential voices started demanding Violet's arrest by the US government. Through intel, Jimmy knew that the President was willing to do so.

The opinion polls showed that his popularity was consistently declining, so the President was desperate to heed the masses' wishes. Luckily, some wise advisors nearest to him made it perfectly plain that an act like that would most likely result in a national disaster – all to the relief of Jimmy and the major.

They needed another method. One that was sufficiently alluring enough to pull Violet along but also sufficiently discreet to keep her from becoming suspicious. Violet was a clever girl, so a thing like that was already complicated. However, now they had to take her powers into account.

As long as Violet had her powers, she was unstoppable. So they needed a way to neutralize or dampen it somehow to make her vulnerable. Time is what they needed to figure it out.

No one really understood the full scope of Violet's powers. And Jimmy had a hunch that his daughter did not fully comprehend her own powers either. There was another thing Jimmy was quite confident of, though. One alarming fact.

She was becoming more powerful.

Violet wasn't at the zenith of her capabilities yet. Jimmy noticed her doing things she wasn't capable of doing before. Like, finishing his sentences when Jimmy was about to say or ask something. Sometimes, Jimmy had spoken merely two words before Violet finished the sentence he was about to speak. And on a single occasion, Violet did not even need to hear him start a sentence. She utterly said it while the sentence was still being formed in Jimmy's head.

It seemed awfully lot like mind-reading. Jimmy hoped that that wasn't the case. Such an ability was perhaps capable of evolving into mind-control. And with the sheer potency of his daughter's powers, it could mean the total submission of humanity to Violet's will. But Jimmy doubted if that wasn't already the case. In his understanding, his little girl could do anything she wanted, and no one could stop her. Violet hasn't been exposed to a nuclear explosion yet, but she'd traveled to the sun to bask in its heat and came back unscathed.

Jimmy's eyes stretched wide open in shock when the distant sound of shattering glass reached his ears. It came from the back of their house, from upstairs.

"I-is that hers?" Emma asked, a soup of concern dripping from her face.

Jimmy nodded gravely. "I'm afraid so."

Right before the protest entered a highly emotional state, Jimmy made an agreement with Violet. His daughter would refrain from interfering and let the police handle it, on the condition that no one would disturb her while she was watching one of her Netflix series with a noise-canceling headphone.

It now seemed that some clamorous protesters had found their way to their backyard. And they were throwing stones through their windows. Violet's bedroom was on that side, too, on the first floor.

Jimmy cringed when another window busted. People were shouting at each other now, calling one another to follow their example to go around the back of the house where there was no police protection. Many pairs of boots scampered over the gravel path meandering along their home. Commands were being bellowed by police officers to intercept these trouble-makers.

"Idiots! They should have anticipated that!" Jimmy's brows furrowed as he watched a row of silhouettes through the kitchen window high stepping toward their backyard.

"Hey, everyone! It's her bedroom up there!" a voice shouted. That was Jimmy's cue. He leaped up, leaving his startled wife behind in the kitchen, and dashed up the stairs – skipping as many steps as his long legs could.

He cursed when another window was smashed to pieces. It came from Violet's room. He barged into his daughter's room and looked about frantically. Shards of glass were sprawled out all over the floor from the broken window. Violet wasn't lying on her bed; the last place Jimmy had seen her before he went downstairs after their talk. Her whole bed was littered with popcorn, mingled with shards of a black porcelain bowl. Jimmy's guess was that the stone landed right on top of the bowl of popcorn resting on Violet's stomach while she was busy watching Netflix.

But where was his daughter now?

"Nooooo!" The voice of a woman shrieked. Jimmy hurried over to the shattered window to take a glance outside.

Oh my God… Jimmy thought. His daughter stood in the center of the crowd, merely dressed in a black thong – showcasing her tight, bubble butt – and a loose-fitting, grey crop-top. A guy dangled from her stretched-out arm, flailing helplessly with his legs. Violet's fingers were vise-gripping his throat. The guy gagged frantically in a vain attempt to receive a swallow of oxygen. Surprisingly enough, he could squeeze out a few words that sounded like they were pumped through a 2mm-drinking-straw.

"You k-killed my brother,"

A woman – probably the guy's mother – was screeching hysterically, crying, and doing everything within her power to stop the situation, like; urging the police officers to do something or begging Violet to stop it. But no one dared to interfere. No one but Jimmy - the only person Violet was willing to listen to.

"Violet!" he bellowed from the window. "Please!" he added, pleading with his daughter to show mercy. For a moment, Jimmy was convinced that his daughter would actually kill the guy. Then, Violet threw the guy away like a ragdoll. He flew nearly 10 meters through the air before crashing against a wooden fence belonging to one of the neighbors, toppling it. Lucky for him, he landed in the grass. His mother came running up to the guy, who was alive and well, next to a few broken bones and a severely damaged windpipe.

All eyes were on Violet again, the slender and exceptionally beautiful raven-haired girl with the powers of a God.

Jimmy realized that all these people were in fatal danger right now. There was nothing he could do anymore. The fate of these people all lay in the hands of Violet.

Jimmy saw his daughter walking casually up to a police van. Bending over – while accentuating her marvelous, tight ass for everyone to see – her hands took hold of the van's bumper. Two officers were inside still. They were just in time to exit the vehicle before Violet lifted the whole thing effortlessly above her head with just one arm. It creaked and groaned beneath its own weight while balancing on Violet's hand. Violet propelled the van in the air in one swift motion of her arm. It cannoned upwards faster than the sight could see until it was nothing more than a vague dot in the sky that eventually vanished.

It was later revealed that Violet's flying van damaged a satellite beyond repair when it crashed against it. She turned around and eyed all bystanders in silence. Then they all started shrinking, the officers and their cars included. All action-figure-sized bystanders ran off with their tiny legs, avoiding Violet's gigantic footfalls when she ambled back to her home while making sure to crush a shrunken car or two beneath her feet.

Jimmy gave a sigh of relief. True, she did a lot more than he hoped she would do, but she has not killed anyone. And that in itself already felt like a victory to Jimmy in this phase.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 8 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Jimmy and the mayor are discussing ways of stopping Violet.


+++

"Will this one do the trick?" Jimmy took over the vial containing a purple-colored sample. He examined it.

"So these spods claim," the mayor said, leaning back in his creaking chair after grabbing hold of a glass scotch resting on his desk. "this compound had a 98% success rate of neutralizing any abnormal alteration occurring in the cells of these rats after being exposed to UX40."

"Rats?" Jimmy said dryly as he placed the vial back on the table.

The mayor shrugged. "The only available ones, I'm afraid. All apes lost their sight when their eyes seeped away like melting marshmallows after exposure to that junk before dropping down as a lifeless rock within three days after suffering from symptoms similar to end-stage congestive heart failure. Dogs met the same fate, apart from the melting marshmallow part. Their testicles kept inflating until they were able to put a bowling ball to shame."

"Quite the unpredictable bastard,"

The mayor nodded. "And your daughter suffered the brunt of it after that car accident."

Jimmy gaped absentmindedly at the tv, broadcasting various headlines. Most of them went about his daughter. Violet became more brazen by the day. She was turning the world upside down.

Local mob bosses took matters into their own hands because the authorities were reluctant to act.

"If the mayor decides to stick his balding ostrich head in the sand, then the lion can do nothing else but to emerge from the woods to clear the field." Don Gio, boss of the most influential mob family in town, stated when gossips about their interference became too hot to ignore.

Criminal groups throughout the city had significantly suffered since Violet's emerging on the scene whereby she decimated their ranks – from low to high – by throwing them in prison.

And even though Violet's activities these days did not include crime fighting anymore, the cut she'd made was deep and still keenly felt, so these houses were eager to return the favor.

Armed to the teeth, a small army of mobsters sought confrontation with Violet amidst a busy intersection during rush hour. And contrary to previous skirmishes Violet had with 'bad guys' – whereby she did her best to keep them alive – she'd actually killed a dozen or so. Some of them in a cold-blooded way by crushing their bones beneath the heel of her boot after shrinking them down.

"Your daughter," The mayor's voice yanked Jimmy's attention away from the tv. "is she experiencing any inconvenience?"

Jimmy looked thoughtfully. "Besides the unease of her monthly cycles? No, nothing that I'm aware of, at least."

"Only beneficial superpowers?"

Jimmy nodded. "Only beneficial superpowers. Which are growing more potent, by the way still."

The mayor cocked his brow.

"She isn't at the height of her power, Jack. Violet is actually becoming stronger." Jimmy said earnestly.

The mayor shook his head.

"That girl is so damn lucky, Jimmy. You're damn lucky!"

"Am I?" Jimmy said, expressionless.

"Fifteen guinea pigs have UX40 been tested upon. Five of them unwillingly. They all died, Jimmy. All horribly and painfully."

"So what makes my girl so different then?"

"Those eggheads think the answer to that can be found on a cellular level. Even though they have not found any proof for that yet. At least, with Violet, that is."

"You mean in her genes? Is there a chance she carries something within her that she'd inherited from me?"

"Even if it's a DNA alteration - which is something we're not certain about - we do not know if it's a germ-line mutation, so don't get your hopes up. And besides, do you really want to become a guinea pig yourself to find out? I thought so," The mayor added when he saw Jimmy averting his eyes.

After a moment of silence, Jimmy started. "Do you believe in higher powers, Jack?"

"You mean like Jesus, Allah, Odin, types like that?"

Jimmy nodded and looked earnestly. "It may sound strange, especially coming from me, but I believe that Violet, my daughter, is the anti-christ or something and that she is destined to plunge the world into a dark age."

"Either way, we have to end it, one way or another. We agree on that, Jimmy, don't we?" the mayor said.

Jimmy nodded.

"And that thing in your hand is the only way of averting such a catastrophe. Just slip it into her drink."

"And it will neutralize her powers?" Jimmy scrutinized the tube clipped between his thumb and index finger.

"98% chance that it will."

"Oh, one more thing, Jimmy." The mayor said as Jimmy was about to stand up. "If it does neutralize her powers, it will probably also kill her within 48 hours after taking the dose. At least, that's what happened to all of those rats. I thought you should know."

"And, of course, there's a catch," Jimmy sighed. "So it's hell on earth or losing my daughter?"

"I cannot sugarcoat it, but yes, that's what it comes down to."

Jimmy glanced at the television where footage of a riot was being broadcasted. Throngs of enraged citizens were plundering stores and setting cars on fire. A new group had emerged, calling themselves The Freerunners. The groundwork of their philosophy was simple: If Violet doesn't have to comply with the law, then neither do we.

The number of its members snowballed. With more citizens joining their ranks, the more wanton Violet's behavior became. It was a seedbed for anarchy.

"I'm like a kid stepping into a room full of bugs when I'm out there. You can't expect me to dodge them all now, can you" Violet stated bluntly in front of the camera without an ounce of remorse after a crowded train fell off a bridge. A big blast of air tipped it over when Violet flew by it with several sonic booms in her wake. 163 passengers died just like that, of whom 40 were minors. Violet's message was clear: Just stay out of my way if you don't want accidents to happen.

Flight routes and the timing of the planes using them throughout the region were all tailored to Violet's flight behavior – all to prevent accidents. Pheronvale Airport had already lost two of its planes when Violet did not bother to evade them during one of her flights. The girl simply crashed straight through them, exploding them into radiant balls of fire in the sky.

Jimmy slammed the front door behind him and heard the intro tune of one of Violet's favorite Netflix series blasting out of the television. He saw her sitting cross-legged on the couch in a pair of grey jogging pants and a sports bra while snacking from a bag of M&M's. Her pitch-dark hair was tied up in a ponytail. She gave him a curt but friendly smile.

"How was your day, Dad?" Violet asked.

"Fine, fine," he lied, even though he knew Violet could sense that lie. "Yours?" he asked, even though he knew from listening to the radio broadcast while driving in his car that his daughter's recklessness resulted in the sinking of an oil tanker just 30 minutes ago.

"Lovely, Dad. Truly lovely," Violet beamed with a charming smile.

And yet here she sat like it was just an ordinary day. And it probably was, to Violet, that is. But an ordinary day for Violet could mean a disastrous day for humanity.

Jimmy scrutinized his daughter from a distance. Violet changed so much, but some things just remained the same. Like the way, she giggled when something funny was happening on TV or the mischievous sparkle in her eyes while looking at him during a greeting. However, Jimmy could not deny the dark aura swirling around his daughter these days. Sure, she wasn't killing people on purpose – at least, not yet – but she did not honor their lives either. They just utterly stood in her way. Her body count was already excessively high and Jimmy was afraid that this was only the beginning.

Last night he had seen a vision in his dreams – which Jimmy believed to be a forecast – as powerful nations around the world, one by one, surrendered to his daughter, a mere teen girl!

Nonetheless, Jimmy could not blame humanity if something like that happened. His daughter was already extraordinarily beautiful and powerful and only became more potent by the day. She was already a Goddess compared to them. Jimmy found it hard to maintain a healthy father and daughter relationship. Violet's presence radiated such a forceful aura that it almost compelled people to dignify her. Several reports were already popping up whereby ordinary people simply knelt down and bowed their heads when Violet showed up without her ordering such a thing.

"What is it you have in your hand there?" Jimmy asked while he watched Violet's hand fumbling on something.

"Oh, this?" Violet raised her hand. "just a few Mercedes-Benz I wanted to add to my collection. Do you like them? I shrunk them down for easy transport." Violet smiled.

"Are the owners still in them?" Jimmy asked, a bit concerned.

"I, uhm… have actually no idea, Dad!" Violet chuckled. She held her hand in front of her eyes and peeked at the miniature cars resting in her hand.

"Nope. All safe, Dad. No one here. Oh! Only this frigate got some sailors still in them, I think." Violet picked up a shrunken warship resting on the couch next to her lap.

"Make sure they're alright, okay, hon? They have families." Jimmy said. He was the only one who could get away with reprimanding his daughter. Everyone else had to face Violet's wrath after having the audacity to talk to her in such a way.

"No worries, Dad! I just shrunk all their families too and teleported them to my room. I will fabricate a nice accommodation for them to live in."

Jimmy grabbed the vial resting in his pocket.

Hell on earth of losing my daughter. He recalled his own words.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 9 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Jimmy has to make a difficult decision when Violet's grip on the planet becomes tighter and tighter.


+++



Jimmy shook his head in disbelief while sipping from his tea. He sat on the couch, resting his feet on the table in the living room as he scrolled through various news items on his phone.

All of them conveyed the same perilous position that planet earth was in at the moment. Jimmy's daughter, Violet, was on an active conquest. Whereby she first became gradually more indifferent about the welfare of others she stumbled upon during daily life, she was now actively subjugating nations around the globe.

It all began when Violet decided to interfere with the long-lasting war between two nations in Africa in her final attempt to be a hero. It was without success that she tried to convince them to get along with each other. There always remained someone discontent, no matter who she listened to or what solution she proposed. It gave her a headache. She was at her wit's end.

Then, Violet came up with a self-stated brilliant idea. Why didn't she just force them all to shut up and live in peace?

And that is precisely what she did. First, she threatened the nation's leaders to listen to her from now on. When Violet got laughed in the face as a response, she simply destroyed their homes and killed a few family members as retribution.

As an intervention, the armed forces were sent to deal with her.

Violet annihilated them all in a matter of minutes – and thus showcased her undisputed dominance again to the rest of the already frightening world.

Both nations capitulated fairly quickly after that. But the story was not done yet, for the public did not care if their leaders handed over the nation's sovereignty to a teenage brat with the powers of a God.

So the final thing Violet had to handle to restore order in her personal society was to quell an uprising. And what better way to stimulate people to lay their weapons down than to scare the shit out of them by blasting a few cities here and there to oblivion.

Violet even shrunk some cities to take home to join her collection in her bedroom.

Both nations and their inhabitants were docile as sheep from that day forward. Their whole daily life revolved around praying and pleasing the brat Goddess. There even circulated stories about the sprouting of cultish communities throughout both countries that regarded Violet as a deity who deserved nothing less than to be worshipped accordingly. It did not take long before the commencement of multiple projects kicked off, all devoted to the veneration of Violet.

The global community witnessed the situation with deep concern and repugnance. Where would this all end?

Small countries worldwide sought protection from Violet's strength, with China, India, Russia, Europe's unified Nato, and the United States—ironically, Violet's homeland—providing it.

However, this intervention proved futile because it did not stop Violet from imposing her twisted ideas of world peace on several other nations around the globe.

These so-called earlier-mentioned powerhouses all stood on the sideline while these events unfolded in front of their eyes. No world leader dared to make a move against Violet and ignite her wrath.

People hungered for a sense of security, and when they realized that no one could give them that, they threw their pride out of the window and reached out to the devil herself - the brat Goddess.

Every nation under Violet's control was left unmolested by the superpowered teen and the rest of the world. Thus it became more tempting by the day to just accept Violet's reign and be done with it.

Jimmy's hiking shoes clumped upon the stairs as he made his way to the second floor. It was high time to get down to business. He held a mug of steaming hot tea in his hand that he meant to give to his daughter.

His fingers groped about in his pants pocket, checking to feel if the vial containing the power-neutralizing substance was still there.

A surge of disappointment coursed through his body when his fingers made contact with the pointy end of the vial in his pocket.

He secretly hoped it wasn't there, giving him a legal reason to postpone the horrible act he was about to commit – poisoning his own daughter for the sake of the world.

There were no more excuses anymore. Almost one-fifth of the civilized world was already conquered by Violet – some forcefully, some willingly. Jimmy had to act now, or all of humanity would be enslaved by his Goddess of a daughter and delivered to her juvenile whims.

Jimmy fished the vial out of his pocket and held it in front of his eyes, scrutinizing it. Its substance will most probably neutralize the powers Violet's body gained when exposed to the UX40 ooze – or so the mayor claimed.

98% success rate… Jimmy thought back at the conversation he had with the mayor earlier this week.

It will also almost certainly kill his daughter. His precious princess. It was either that or letting the world become Violet's personal playground.

Jimmy approached Violet's door and emptied the vial's content in the mug of steaming tea before letting his knuckles do the knocking.

The music, blasting through the door, was turned down a few notches. An uncontrollable craving coursed through Jimmy's body, driving him to his knees. He fought with all his might against giving in to it but failed.

It was a force he felled more frequently lately, primarily when he was in the vicinity of his daughter.

He groaned when he landed on his knees, spilling some hot tea over his hand. Then the door swung open.

Violet frowned, looking down upon her kneeling father. "Lost something there, Dad?" she said.

Jimmy strained all of his willpower to stand up straight. "Nah, I was just tying my shoelace, that's all." He lied with a forced smile, even though he knew darn well that Violet would see straight through such an ill-attempted act of trying to conceal his inner feelings.

Violet gave him no note that she knew that his words were bullshit. She merely gave him a warm smile, causing Jimmy's knees to buckle again. He was completely mesmerized when he glared into the sparkling eyes of his daughter.

His princess, his angel, his everything. It felt like yesterday that she was just still a toddler, stepping about with wobbly steps. And now he saw a grown woman with superpowers on a ruthless path to subjugate each and every single human on the planet.

Violet looked so celestial, like an immaculate angel from the heavens, with raven strands framing a perfectly symmetric face.

It felt only appropriate to Jimmy to subjugate himself to Violet, to bow before her and serve her every beck and call. Staring directly into her eyes without consent felt like blasphemy to him now.

My beautiful daughter deserves to be worshipped without restraint. She's a Goddess!

"No!" Jimmy shook his head, refusing to give in to these increasingly pervasive thoughts.

We're all beneath her. Less than dust even.

"Noooo," he screamed again, more forcefully this time.

"No, what, Dad?" Violet chuckled, looking at him puzzled. "What's the matter with you?"

"Sorry, sweety. I mean, how are you? What are you doing?" He forced a smile.

Violet gave him an enigmatic smile, making Jimmy believe that she was deliberately pulling off this whole thing rather than it being all due to some innate ability she didn't know about.

She's mentally torturing me. And she enjoys it.

Violet turned around and walked up to her window, folding her hands on her back while looking out.

Jimmy entered her room and gandered at a grand glass showcase stationed on one side of the wall containing a miniature landscape of unimaginable small scale. Everything Violet had shrunk down so far. There must be living tens of millions of people on that little square. Jimmy recognized several prominent cities from around the globe and their famous landmarks.

"Pretty neat, huh?" Violet said while still staring out of the window.

"I guess…" Jimmy answered, shrugging.

Violet turned around, gloating at him with a sardonic grin Jimmy had seen her often doing while torturing her brother.

"I wasn't talking about that, Dad," Violet nodded her head in the miniature society's direction while walking up to him. "I'm talking about this."

Jimmy groaned when his knees hit the floor. His body keeled over when his head wanted nothing more than to touch the dust sprawled out on the floor at Violet's feet. He heard Violet giggling above him.

"I can make you want anything I want, Dad," Violet stated proudly, clenching a fist. "And soon, I'll be able to do that on a massive scale. Can you imagine?"

"And this is what you want?" Jimmy gritted while his lips had the compelling urge to kiss the pointy end of his daughter's boot, his Goddess.

Violet crouched down, lifting her father's head up by the chin, making him look into her soul-slurping eyes.

"You're all here to serve me, Dad. Even you," Violet whispered, "I deserve this. I'm special."

"You're a mass murderer!" Jimmy fumed.

"Yes, I am. But only because they refuse to accept. But they will. All of them."

Violet stood up and walked up to her window, opening it. A strong wind waved her raven hair.

Feeling Violet's mental clutches leaving his body, Jimmy was eventually able to stand up.

"Don't do this, honey. This is not what you want."

Violet smiled at her father. "I love you, Dad." She blew him a kiss before blasting off into the air, ready to declare war on the world's strongest nation all by herself.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 10 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Violet has a chat with the President and threatens him.


+++

The US president, whose name was Murphy, massaged his temples with his fingertips and groaned. He leaned back in his creaking chair and reached out to his intercom resting on his overly large desk. "Anna, would you be so kind as to cancel my conference with governor Bailey? I have a ravaging headache and am in dire need of some fresh air."

"Are you positive, sir? You've also canceled the last two appointments with Governor Bailey at the eleventh hour. He sounded quite irked last time."

"So was I when I was forced to listen to his two-hour lecture concerning dementing homeless people causing road accidents in California last spring! Don't put him on the agenda before Tuesday next week!"

"That week is already pretty swamped, sir. And so are the two weeks after that."

"Then plan him on the first free opportunity."

"That's uhm... Let me see. In November, sir. The same week you'll have to attend New York's veteran's parade. And since Governor Bailey is the proud holder of a purple heart, he will be there too."

"Great! I can cheer for him from the sideline and listen to his ramblings. Anything else, Anna?"

"A-are you serious, sir?"

"Anything else, Anna?"

"Uhm. No. Sir."

"Thank you! Let lunch be delivered in about *checks his watch* thirty minutes."

"Will do, sir."

After stretching his stiff muscles under a loud groan, the President stood up and made his way to the balcony. A chilly autumn breeze caressed his cheeks as he opened the door to enter the balcony. He propped his elbows on the balcony's edge and massaged his temples in an attempt to ease the pain.

"I can fix that, you know. The headache."

As Murphy glanced up, he spotted a gorgeous young lady standing a few meters away, admiring the view just as he was. For a moment, he couldn't help but admire the alluring curves of her leather-clad butt poking out enticingly as she leaned on the balcony's edge.

She's even hotter from up close. He thought.

"What took you so long?" Murphy said. Despite his attempts to appear confident, he strongly desired to surrender to this woman. Tales had circulated of people—even renowned leaders—sinking to their knees upon the girl's sight in adoration while kissing the pointy ends of her shiny black boots, humbly asking to serve her every beck and call.

He disregarded the accounts as sheer nonsense and harshly condemned those who – if the stories were factual – sank to such wormy behavior as spineless pissants who should be erased from existence. However, as Violet's influence chipped away his willpower, he wasn't sure the tales were just balderdash.

Was this what brought such a significant number of individuals to their knees? Or was the girl still pulling punches, playing with his mind, while she was equipped with powers capable of unleashing so much more?

"Just rounding up side matters first, Mr. President." Violet glanced at him from the corners of her alluring eyes while fiddling with a lock of hair.

"And now you're ready for the main course, I presume?" Murphy said.

"I have been informed that you're the only one who can prep me such a dish."

"Well, I am one damnation of a cook,"

"I know," Violet smiled.

Murphy's eyes narrowed as he exclaimed, "The United States government is never going to give in to the likes of you." For an empowered moment, Murphy's dignity as a President shoves Violet's influence to the side.

Violet chuckled. "There's only one of me, I'm afraid. Say," she looked over her shoulder, glancing at the President's office behind them. "You believe signing that Enforcement Upscaling Act lying on your desk into law will change anything? The country is on the brink of turning into an anarchistic funhouse, and I'm the only one who can restore its peace."

"Yes, you're the solution to everything, are you not?" Murphy said voice drenched with sarcasm.

"I bring hope is what I do."

"By first taking it away from people," Murphy scoffed. "There's nothing left of the lovely lady we all cheered for. Some are calling you a Goddess. The Goddess even – the savior, the destroyer and creator in one."

"I see myself more as a humble architect," Violet said.

Murphy observed as the superpowered teen brought her hand up. He sensed a serious rumble shaking underneath the ground to the south, not far from their spot. Cries reverberated in the breeze.

"Lord save us all…." Murphy brought out, planting a hand on his mouth, as he saw that the Ronald Reagan National Airport was entirely uprooted, floating upwards like some hovering island.

Bits of soil trickled down, sprinkling in wild water from the Potomac River that tumultuously filled the colossal hole that was left behind.

"I found it always more appropriate to place airports in the outer areas." Violet said. "You, legislators, are cold-blooded. Not one of you thinks about the welfare of the populace. Not to mention the sound contamination it induces for the people living close by."

Murphy spat on the ground. "Says the lass who shattered hundreds of windows, and probably eardrums, in Pheronvale with her recklessly used sonic booms."

With a gesture, Violet directed the drifting airport to a more appropriate position. People in the streets below were filled with dread as the mothership island passed overhead, casting oppressive darkness over the city and its inhabitants. Automobiles skidded to a halt, frantically attempting to flee the encroaching shadow, but it was no use; it was advancing at a pace faster than any human-made automobile could match. Giant chunks of rock and dirt hurtled down, wounding a multitude of shrieking people.

"This looks like a good spot," Violet waved her arms, and the airport began to sink. Simultaneously, she used her mental strength to carve out a gap, creating the perfect location for the hovering island. "I've also ensured that the necessary transportation links have been established."

"How very thoughtful of you," Murphy replied with a snide smile, making his feelings clear.

"I know, right?! Okay, back to business. I give you until noon tomorrow to officially hand over the country's authority to me."

"And then what? What will befall the inhabitants if I comply? Will they suffer the same fate as the hapless citizens in one of your subjugated nations, toiling away to construct things that do nothing more than serve as a painful reminder of how wretched their lives have become?"

"These people have the honor of dedicating their lives to make me happy!" Violet snapped, sounding highly offended. "I give them plenty in return!"

The President posed the question, "And what if I decline?"

Violet gave a malicious grin. "No need to worry, Mr. President. I'll prove it to you before I go. Don't you fret. Oh, by the way, can I take the Pentagon with me? This is a rhetorical question, by the way. I will take it anyway, regardless of your answer. Because you see, I just love grandiose buildings! I actually collect them, did you know?"

Murphy frowned. "And how the hell are you going to do that. If I may ask?"

"You may." Violet gleamed. "Here, watch."

Violet waved her arm, and, just like the airport, the whole building rose and floated in the air. It swiftly diminished in size while flying in Violet's direction until she could pluck it with an outstretched hand like a toy.

Her gorgeous face loomed over the building as she smiled down at it, resting in the palm of her hand. She laughed as she saw the hundreds of tiny people running around in a panic, desperately trying to find a way out of the situation which didn't exist - only a kilometers-deep chasm off the edge of her hand.

"Well, I'm outta here!" Violet reduced the Pentagon even more and clasped her hand tightly, containing the building in an inescapable imprisonment. She went up into the sky, waved goodbye to the President, and blasted off.

With a sigh, Murphy observed her figure from the balcony, diminishing to a tiny speck on the horizon until it couldn't be seen anymore.

Just when he was about to turn around to get back inside, he heard a thunderous explosion. Then another, and another – igniting on several locations throughout the city.

"Sir!" A troubled staff member darted into the President's office. "The National Airport, its–"

"I'm already aware, lad! But what's with the explosions?"

"Naval base Everett and Kidsap have both been decimated by balls of fire hurling down from the sky, sir. Along with Camp Murray Air Guard Station."

Murphy twisted his head to the horizon, where he saw Violet vanishing a moment ago. He stared with horror at the destruction that the superpowered teenager had left behind as a farewell present, noting plumes of smoke rising from numerous parts of the city and the wailings of sirens from emergency crews whizzing through the air.

Blasted overpowered teenage brat! Murphy fumed.

"What are your orders, sir?" The staff member asked.

Murphy spun around, jabbing a quivering finger at his employee. "Assemble an emergency meeting with my strategic advisors. Pull them back from vacation if necessary. I want to discuss nuclear options right away!"

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 11 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Bobby gets a visit from his sister


+++

"So whatcha watching?" Ricky, Bobby's best friend, said as he walked into the living room, drying his hair with a towel after taking a shower.

Slumped on the couch with the remote in hand, Bobby peered up at his friend and cringed in disgust when his glare landed naked body and its member dangling between his legs. "The fuck, Rick! Underwear. Please!?"

Ricky stretched his arms wide with a grin on his face. "Hey, what can I say? I'm a carefree individual."

"Carefree, my ass! You're already stressing out like a lunatic when someone knocks on your door past 8 pm." Bobby retorted.

"Hey! We live in a big city with lots of unsavory people. You can never be careful enough. I hear you complaining when a bunch of muggers is holding a gun against your skull, demanding jewelry and cash."

"Whatever, man. Here, catch." Bobby reached his hand out, picked something from the floor, and tossed it to his friend.

Ricky clutched it, frowned at it, and cracked a crazed smile when he recognized it. "My weed underwear! You finally found it!"

"Temper your joy and put the thing on, will ya?" Bobby warned. "Before that embittered old crone from across the street will sue you for indecent exposure."

"Nah, Ms. Willow is too smitten by my body. Especially with my manly gear." Ricky snickered. He brought his weed underwear to his nose, took a sniff and turned his nose up in disgust. "Ugh! I'm not going to wear this."

Bobby raised an eyebrow. "Why not?"

"Hello? Cant you smell? Because it's a used one, my friend. It needs to be cleaned first."

"Eew! Dude! I've just touched it, man!"

"Mmm," Ricky took a thinking pose. "Come to think of it. I recall having ejaculated in this thing while watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer last week. That chick is so hot, man!"

Bobby leaped up and bolted towards the bathroom sink. "Fuck, dude! I'm going to destroy you when I'm done decontaminating my hands!"

Ricky snickered as he observed Bobby stumbling toward the bathroom while nearly tripping over an emptied bottle of whisky. "I'm only pulling your leg, man! And besides, you care for me too much to do me any harm."

"What were you watching anyway?" Ricky asked after heeding his pal's suggestion to put on some underwear.

"What do you think I'm watching?" Bobby came ambling up after cleansing his hands. He crashed down on the couch. "Puh, what everyone else is watching. Disturbing reports about my sister."

"France, Norway, and Spain following Great Britain into swearing fealty to Violet," Ricky uttered a news headline they saw blinking on the BBC channel.

"God! How many countries have already surrendered to her already?" Ricky gaped at his friend.

Bobby sighed. "Too many,"

"Is she trying to take over the world or something? Because if she is, she's well underway."

SMASH!

Ricky was taken aback when Bobby slammed his fist on the table in rage.

"A-are you anxious that your sister is coming for you eventually?" Ricky said.

"I have nothing to say to that wench! She ain't no sister of mine!" Bobby snarled.

"But perhaps she does have something to say to you. She knows you're here, right? What if she knocks on the door right now?"

Bobby glowered at his friend, enraged. "I will just tell her that–"

Bobby ceased talking and looked like a startled kid who was caught talking shit about his parents when Violet merely materialized in front of him, sitting on the couch across from him.

"Yes, Bobby? What will you tell me? Please continue." Violet's lips curled in a smug smirk while she seductively crossed her leg over the other.

Ricky stared in amazement. "Oh my Gosh! Violet? Is it really you?" He walked up to her, eagerly to give her a handshake.

"Sup, Ricky!" Violet smiled and answered the handshake. "Well, At least someone here is happy to see me." Violet gave her brother a knowing glance.

Bobby shot Ricky a harsh look as he witnessed his companion ogling without any shame at his sister. "You want something to drink, Violet? I-I have fresh squeezed orange juice. You like fresh squeezed orange juice, no? You look splendid, by the way. Really dig all that blackness on you."

"Rick! RICK!" Bobby shouted, coercing his friend to tear his gaze away from his object of desire. "To the kitchen, now!"

"I'm gonna get you a refreshment. Don't you worry, my Goddess." Ricky shuffled a few steps backward while bowing his head in reverence to Violet before dashing off.

"Aaw, look at him slaving away for me. He's such a sweetheart," Violet had a huge grin on her face as she watched Ricky dart into the kitchen in nothing but his boxers. "He has quite an impressive torso, by the way. Maybe even more impressive than yours, brother."

"What do you want, Violet?" Bobby snapped, looking dead serious at his sister.

"Just showing my brother some love. Is there something weird with that?"

"Bullshit! You're busy fighting wars and subjugating countries, and now you want to play the ideal sister all of a sudden?"

Bobby would never openly say it, but he was utterly mesmerized by Violet's transformation. And it was not all the blackness that intrigues him. No, it was Violet's physical beauty. She still looked like Violet, his sister, only hundreds of times more beautiful. A certain thought kept nagging in the back of his head. A thought that became present at the moment of Violet's arrival. Telling him it was only suitable to worship such beauty.

Give in, Bobby. It whispered. Bow down to her divineness. Refusing it is equal to blasphemy.

Bobby shook his head in an attempt to shake away these disturbing thoughts. "You're not a God!" he blurted out, flashing his finger.

Violet merely smiled at him while shifting her sensual legs. "I have a solution for your housing issue, by the way."

"The fuck are you babbling about? I live in the same house as you." Bobby said.

"But you're here, right?" Violet said. "Residing with your friend instead."

"Just cause I felt like it! I can come back whenever I want."

"No, you cant," Violet said.

"Excuse me?" Bobby quizzed

. "Your room is currently taken up by millions of Asians," Violet said.

"Come again?" Bobby said.

"I shrunk them, brother. Whole cities are full of them. They are sprawled out over your floor."

"You're insane!" Bobbie fumed.

"I'm a collector of tiny things. And I'm a loving sister who prefers to have you close with me." Violet pulled something out of her cleavage. It was a minuscule object, small enough to be carried with the tip of her thumb and index finger. Violet enlarged it and Bobbie recognized a bottle with a ship in it.

"What the hell is that?" Bobbie asked.

"You know how Dad loves history? This is a replica I've shrunk down of an 18th-century British warship. Dad always wanted to be a captain, and now he is! Aren't you, Dad?" Violet smiled as she held the tiny ship before her eyes and waved.

Bobby looked perplexed. "Is dad in there?"

Violet nodded. "And mom too. Here look, you can wave at them if you like."

CLATTER!

Both Violet and Bobby looked up when a glass of juice fell on the ground. Ricky stood there, looking captivated by the tiny ship in Violet's hands. "Oh, my God! Can I live in there? I mean, can I serve under your Dad? I always wanted to be a Quartermaster."

"Why sure thing, rick." Violet smiled. "It was the same question I wanted to ask my brother."

Bobbie snorted. "I'm not going to spend the rest of my days living on a prehistoric ship clenched between the boobs of my sister?"

"Not willingly, no," Violet said.

"So you're going to force me?" Bobbie said, his face concorted in a mix of anger and disgust.

"Only if you need to be forced." Violet playfully twirled a finger through her black hair while shifting her legs on the couch, showcasing her smooth thighs.

"Hey, come on, dude. Don't be a dick. It's your sister." Ricky tried to sway Bobbie into coming along with Violet's plan.

"Who stripes us of our rights as human beings!" Bobby shouted and stood up, ready to walk off.

"Enough chit-chat!" Violet stood up as well. "I have more important matters to solve than to keep listening to your nagging."

Bobbie let out a squeal as his body felt like it was turning to ice, hindering his ability to move. The clutches of The influence of Violet's mental powers were taking over, tugging him in her direction while shrinking him down.

Violet, with a smug look, caught her little brother and examined him briefly before shrinking him further until he was no bigger than a grain of bread. "All aboard." Violet lowered her finger where her crumb-sized brother was standing upon and held it in front of the bottle's opening, allowing him an easy entrance into his new home.

While standing on his sister's finger, as a speck, Bobbie gave Violet one last defiant look. Knowing any form of resistance would be futile, he submitted himself and traveled through the neck of the bottle towards the shrunken ship where his minuscule parents were awaiting his arrival.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 12 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Violet has some fun


+++

Violet, perched on top of a mosque dome, surveyed the hustle and bustle of people teeming about in the streets below.

Boston had suffered a great deal of Violet's wrath these last few weeks. Just three days ago, several high rises were turned into heaps of rubble when in a moment of boredom, Violet gave them the full brunt of an energy blast launched from her index finger, unleashing a furious wave of pure destruction. Hundreds of people were wiped out instantly. Their lives snuffed out as the terrifying power of her attack consumed them all.

Violet's pupils shifted, reacting to a joyous chorus she'd heard coming from a group of people near a pile of debris that was once a prominent residential skyscraper beautifying the city's skyline. A family of five, survivors, members of the city's elite, crawled out from under the rubble, dug out by a team of rescue workers after being trapped for several days when Violet decided to disrupt their family day at the building's indoor swimming pool.

The rescue workers glanced up nervously at the stunning teenage girl—Violet—perched atop the mosque, unsure if they were allowed to save the people she had attacked days earlier.

They could not make head nor tail from Violet's stoic expression. And that was a scary observation. One could never know what Violet's next course of action could be. Violet's whims were inscrutable.

Nothing was left of the altruistic superheroine that took joy in aiding others. Even Violet's ruthless habit of laughing heartily into the face of the ones she was hurting or subjugating had been snuffed out. She utterly appeared bored these days.

Violet broke her glance away from the celebrating rescuers and closed her eyes in concentration. Being able to perceive every occurrence in the world that could produce soundwaves, however subtle, seemed like a downright overkill for an ordinary mind. However, Violet's mind was anything but ordinary as it was capable of processing external stimuli at a ridiculously fast pace as it flashed around in her head.

Through selective attention, Violet modulated all soundwaves that rushed into her brain like an avalanche with an uncountable number of snowflakes, each unique to the other, and prioritized on one particular.

The sound of steel rolling on steel. A train, and a very long one, was hurtling along a track several thousands of miles away from here. Hearing it was enough for Violet's super-developed mind to localize its destination within a kilometer radius. With that knowledge, Violet could already guess what it was carrying and what its destination would be. The prospect of that jolted her out of her moment of boredom, igniting a thrilled sensation in her chest she had not felt for days.

With explosive power, Violet leaped up and cannoned herself up into the sky – while pulverizing the mosque she was resting upon with the force of her powerful legs she'd stretched to push herself into an upwards momentum. After soaring for a moment at a leisurely subsonic pace, Violet peered over her shoulder and saw Boston diminishing in size on the horizon.

Violet sighed. "Fuck it," she said as she stretched out her arm with an open palm in the direction of Boston.

Scarcely recovered from Violet's onslaught merely a few days before, thousands of unwary citizens of Boston were trying their best to resume their daily lives. They all thought the worst part was over when Violet – in a moment of boredom – laid waste to a good portion of their downtown area.

They could not have been more wrong. A group of loitering youngsters chilling in a park at the edge of the town ceased the fiery conversation they had with each other about which sex position felt the nicest when a bright light source illuminated on the horizon – outshining the brightness of the sun even hanging in the clear blue sky.

They barely had the time to shade their eyes before their bodies started dissolving from the immense heat of Violet's all-consuming blast flashing their way.

All that was left was an immensely vast crater with smoldering plumbs of smoke where once a thriving city stood – before it was flooded over when seawater filled it all up.

After taking care of that, Violet blasted off. Her destination? A remote and top secret underground nuclear storage site near a mountain range - the same place from where the train had come.

Violet had picked up the rumor that the President had given the green light to engage her with nuclear warheads. The guy wanted to face her on his terms, but Violet was having none of that. It also seemed convenient for all concerned to just do it right here. Why let them take all the trouble of transporting these weapons and attaching them to ballistic missiles to fire at her while Violet could bask in their heat at this very spot?

As Violet dove down, emerging from a cushion of clouds, a sardonic grin spread across her lips as she spotted the train snaking between two snow-covered ridges like a caterpillar.

She noticed seven warheads. They were really going to give her the full brunt of it.

Let them. Violet thought. The sooner they realize the futility of their resistance, the better.

Although Violet did worry a bit about what would come next, she had not yet entirely subjugated the world. Many large players were still opposing her, or so they tried. But Violet was already overwhelmed by boredom. Despite facing heavy opposition from influential forces, the task wasn't challenging enough for Violet anymore.

Her mental powers had been augmented to such an extent that she could change people's desires with but a thought.

She could turn ruthless tycoons, whose only purpose in life it was to make as much money as possible at the expense of people's health and natural environment, into fervent nature activists willing to kill for the sake of the planet in the flick of a thought.

This worked both ways. Violet had the power to create either a paradise or a dystopia across the globe. But she did not occupy herself with such trivial concerns. What mattered was her state of mind. True, Violet had the power to make anyone adore and love her, but gaining command this way wasn't gratifying - it was too easy and felt not authentic.

Conquest no longer brought Violet the same satisfaction as it used to in the beginning. She had become far too accustomed to the ease of it all.

The only thing that still brought her some mild form of satisfaction were the shrunken people and property she'd collected these last days.

But that were thoughts for later. For now, Violet swooped down, her dark locks flowing in the breeze, as she zeroed in on the nuclear train and its unsuspecting personnel.

The driver frowned while peering through the front window of his cab as he noticed a small figure soaring above the track in the distance. It shot up to him. His brain was just in time to determine that it was a young girl, a very beautiful young girl, flying towards him before his head popped like a melon that was smashed by a baseball bat when Violet swooshed through him. Not even the steel construction of the train could withstand her force as she tore through it like paper.

A fraction of a fraction of a second later, Violet reached a cargo container that had concealed the first thermonuclear warhead from the outside world. With a gleaming smile, Violet's perfect face, which remained entirely unruffled by all the material it had to suffer while utterly flying through a train, bore seamlessly through multiple rings of alloyed steel before reaching the warhead's core where a dangerous mixture of chemical elements was packed together. Disturbed by Violet's rude unannounced entrance, a fission reaction was triggered, creating an explosion. This, in turn, induced a chain reaction, causing hydrogen isotopes to fuse and form an immense ball of heat with temperatures on par with the sun's.

In a domino effect, the other warheads exploded too, forming an explosion whose flash was blinding for many miles around.

The only one unscathed by this all was a dark-haired girl named Violet, who soared above the wasteland with a cocky smile as she glanced down upon all the destruction she'd caused.

Violet blasted off. "Collection time," she said and made her way towards the open sea, where she stumbled upon a flock of submarines she desperately wanted to add to her collection. Soaring above it, she raised her hand. A few moments later, five submarines emerged out of the water, seawater dripping from their hull as they soared upwards towards the awaiting dark Goddess. Violet shrunk them all down until they could fit on the soft surface of her hand. She scrutinized them with a gleeful smile before stuffing them in one of the back pockets of her tight ass and blasted off. Fun time was not done yet.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 13 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Final chapter!

Bobby dunked his mop in a bucket of warm soapy water, wrung it out, slammed it on the deck of the 18th-century British warship that was now his home, and began dragging it along wooden planks.

Grumbles escaped his lips as he swept the mop from left to right with excessive force, showcasing the reluctance he felt while being coerced to do this daily chore he found highly unduly.

Bobby looked up when a firm hand landed on his shoulder. His dad stood behind him, looking proudly at him with weary eyes from all the chores his godlike daughter forced him to do.

"Good work, son. It was needed again, wasn't it?" Bobby's dad said.

Bobby took a gander at the spick and span deck, which did not look like it needed cleaning at all. "No, it's not!" Bobby tossed his mop on the floor, unable to restrain his emotions. "I'm sick of this! And I'm even more sick of the fact that you don't get sick of it!"

Bobby's dad shushed him with a single finger to his lips and swiveled his head from side to side warily. "Lower your voice, son. God might hear you."

"She's not a God, Dad! And besides, that wench got superhearing and probably also telepathy and god knows what other abilities. She knows our every inner thoughts and feelings. So it doesn't matter what precaution we take. Violet knows everything. And you know what else? I. Don't. Fuckin. Care. Anymore. That slut can torture me to–"

A jolt cracked through Bobby's chest as an enormous being emerged from the water, causing mighty ripples that bobbed their ship. The silhouette of a naked lady, soaring as tall as a high rise, showcased her tight bubble butt while stretching her muscles, water cascading down the smoothness of her back.

She swiveled her head from side to side, splashing pools of water every which way.

Bobby's bravado melted like a knob of butter in a piping hot frying pan when Violet's eyes zeroed in on him, whipping him to a kneeling position next to his parents, who were already in a servile position the moment their powerful daughter rose from the water.

It has been a while since the last time Bobby had seen any joy on his sister's face, or a hint of happiness, even if it was while destroying stuff – because that's what the new version of Lovely Violet seemed to dig lately. Bobby could never comprehend his sister's powers, but from what he had seen her do these last weeks, he could tell with certainty that she was now many times more powerful than she was during her days as the world's sweetheart.

Bobby found it hard to swallow, but he had to admit that his bratty sister, the same runt he picked on during times when he was bored, was like an all-powerful Goddess now.

She was an unstoppable force, carrying a comprehendible array of abilities that degraded planet Earth and its inhabitants to nothing more than toys for her amusement.

Plenty of nations were still actively opposing her reign, shouting out their spirit of independency while fighting against governments who swore fealty to the dark Goddess. But Violet did not even bother to strike down their rebellious behavior anymore.

Conquering planet Earth was not an occupation anymore that was able to catch her interest, not an activity that could bring her any pleasure.

She merely loitered about the planet these days. True, Violet still killed and destroyed stuff, but it was not done with intent. She utterly wrecked buildings and such only when they stood in her way and did not feel like evading them.

Violet plodded through the water towards the tiny ship her shrunken family was bowing upon, spreading enormous ripples as her powerful thighs swept through the water.

Bobby could not see his approaching sister as his forehead was plastered against the ship's wooden deck. The smell of soap he used to scrub the deck drifted in his nose as the ramblings of his father's prayings poked in his left ear.

Heavy shudders rocked the ship increasingly harder the closer his gigantic sister came. Bobby felt her godlike presence looming above them as a blanket of shadow draped over them. Violet crouched down and picked up the ship containing her parents, brother, and his friend with one hand. For convenience, Violet had grown their ship to the size of a wine bottle, to the relief of Bobby. He hated it to be an insignificant speck clenched between his sister's boobs. He cherished it while it lasted because he knew he would end up to the pitiful size of a grain of sand again, snuggly stuffed between a pair of boobs, in no time.

Lifted by his sister's powerful hand, the ship rose, traveling past a smooth bare thigh, passing a humongous boob after that – that would serve as his home in a few moments – before arriving at Violet's face that looked indefinable comely.

Hot breath drifted over their ship, smelling surprisingly pleasant, when Violet began speaking. "I can't kill myself," she said. Bobby knew that this thought had busied Violet these last few days.

There was not a whiff of disappointment anymore when she spoke the words. She said it in the same way someone would utter the phrase: You can't breathe in space.

It was a sad truth Violet found out. When dominating others and destroying stuff did not bring her joy as it used to, Violet sought solace in activities like camping in the wilderness, soaring through the clouds without a plan, or choosing to just skinny dip in a pond like she was doing now.

But even those kinds of pastimes did not manage to crack a smile on her face anymore.

Despite all her powers, Violet felt like an empty shell without meaning, lacking any sense of purpose or fulfillment.

These last days, memories of her run-in with Flemsy flashed before her mind. He had thrown a rock at her during his arrest. One that carried a beautiful glitter with it until it lost it and turned into a dull-looking rock.

It was since that day that she found that every bad thought she ever had in her life came floating up from the depths of her consciousness, like big buoys of air torpedoing up to the surface where they ignited into prolific explosions that could not be ignored.

As a combined army, they systematically chased away all the positive ones, the thoughts, and feelings that made Violet such a pleasant person and a renowned superheroine, leaving behind a girl tortured with feelings of anger for everything around her.

These dark urges surged fiercely in her head, clawing with sharp nails against the edges of her mind, where they grew to an unbearable sensation.

The only way for Violet to douse these urges was to burn them up by acting upon them – which she did. And it engulfed the whole world in flames.

The rush of burning her desires was like an intoxication to Violet, giving her a euphoria in her mind that she could not get enough of. Until even these experiences could not sate her anymore, they eventually ceased to grant her the satisfaction she sought. Each destructive meal began to taste more insipid with every bite until it gifted even less than a gulp of air to her.

That was the moment Violet began to crave self-destruction. The voices in Violet's head, the same that encouraged her to set the world on fire, kept telling her that self-destruction was the only way to reach a state of satisfactory bliss and peace.

But no matter how powerful Violet was or how boundless her capabilities were, she could never hope to end her own life.

In Violet's vision, there was only one solution left.

Violet glanced at her brother with a severe look. "I'm going to erase everything, Bobby,"

Bobby snickered mockingly. "You can't do it, can you? Kill yourself?" he said, with a hint of amusement in his voice as it gave him satisfaction to see his sister finally failing at something.

Violet's gaze drifted skywards, her gaze distant, as she mused on the concept of oblivion. "I wonder how it is… Nothingness."

"You'll still be there to observe it. You cannot erase yourself, remember?" Bobby said. "What are you gonna do?"

Violet shrugged, an invisible weight settling on her shoulders. "Hoping for the arrival of someone higher than me to lift me of my sorrow. Although I know that's just a wish in the wind."

"You actually believe you're at the summit of all?" Bobby said.

Violet exhaled slowly, tiredly. "I can do whatever I desire, brother and no one can make me accountable. I even destroyed an entire galaxy many light-years away from here with just a thought during breakfast yesterday because I felt like it. The aftermath of its explosion should be visible to us in about 127 years."

Bobby shook his head in disbelief. "Is there no other way?"

Violet frowned deeply, "I believe that blasted Flemsy knew this all along. I do not know what rock he used on me. I can't find it anymore. Perhaps it dissolved in the ether. I also learned that Flemsy is dead, strangled by a bunkmate with a sock during his sleep. So I cannot ask him anything."

Bobby's eyes lit up in anticipation. "Cant you resurrect him?"

Violet exchanged a glance with Bobby, and the light in his eyes dimmed as he knew she could not do what he asked.

"How are you gonna do it?" Bobby asked, a bit frightened to hear the answer. "Will it, you know… hurt? Or be scary?"

Violet's smile was almost eerily comforting as she answered him. "It will be like a snap of the fingers."

Violet snapped her fingers and saw the ship in her hand containing her family vanishing, whirling away into nothingness. "I love you all," she said when her tiny family stood waving at her before disappearing.

The rest of her surroundings followed, consumed by an invisible eraser, whereby the trees, the cold water around her legs, and the chirps of the birds in the sky began dissolving. It spread like a leak, consuming whole forests, settlements, lakes, and eventually whole cities, mountains and oceans, chipping deeper until the whole planet was eaten like an apple.

It did not stop there. Many more planets followed. The sun, asteroids, comets, stars, globes containing undiscovered extraterrestrial life, and every other celestial body residing in space. Until every element, from hydrogen to sulfur, from helium to iron, ceased to exist, all because it was Violet's will. There was nothing there anymore, not even a single all-consuming black hole. The entire universe extinguished like a candle. There was nothing left but an eternal emptiness stretching out into infinity.

Only Violet floated there, in her stark naked immaculate form, amidst a void that had no beginning nor end.

Suddenly she felt an overwhelming feeling of exhaustion as deep yawns forced her fingers to her mouth. "I think I'm going to take a nice long nap."

She murmured sleepily before curling up into a fetal position and drifting off into an eternal slumber.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11642