- Text Size +

Zapping mindlessly from one time-wasting youtube video to the next, Violet leaped up from her bed. It was time for action. Something was happening in town. She felt it in her guts, just like she always felt when some ominous thing was about to occur. It took Violet exactly 0,2 seconds to change from a slobby home suit outfit to her stylish supergirl outfit with purple boots, purple cape and brightly purple-colored spandex shorts – all to honor her name, even though purple had a slightly darker tint. A big, purple letter V was printed on her tight, white shirt, accentuating her healthy cups. She took a glance at the mirror and was pleased with what she saw. Even after a year of gaining these superpowers, Violet was still not used to the sight of such a magnificent body. Violet had never been the ugly duckling in class – even before her powers. With her lustrous, shoulder-length coup of sunny blond hair and lake blue eyes that could conjure a smile on even the grumpiest teacher, Violet did not have a lot to complain about her physical appearance.
But THIS… this body, this person and that flawless, perfect-looking face gaping back at her in the mirror was something from an unearthly level. God! She looked like a Goddess! With a full ripened body with mature curves adorning her sculpted thighs, ass, and gravity-defying bust - even though she was little more than an 18-year-old girl. And these were just a few of the many perks Violet could enjoy after gaining these superpowers. She was also able to fly – at hypersonic speed nonetheless, which felt great!
Violet had also discovered that she was invulnerable. Nothing could harm her – at least, nothing she had to deal with this past year. And Violet had dealt with A LOT. She could also shoot electrically charged beams from her fingertips and control their intensity – which was also a neat asset, especially if you were too lazy to turn on the lights or forgot to bring along your cellphone charger. Oh, and she could alter the size of… well, actually anything she liked. It was pretty cool and handy when you needed to transport a gang of crooks to the nearest police station. Violet merely dropped these shrunken scum at the counter, letting them roll off her hand, before blasting off to another mission.


"Ten minutes before dinner, darling!" Violet's mother called from downstairs.


"Be there in a jiffy, mom!" Violet replied while fashioning her hair in the mirror.


Yes, let's go for a shaggy look today. Violet decided as her fingers stroke through thick manes of blond hair.


She walked up to the window, opened it and blasted off into the sky. In a matter of seconds, Violet soared stationary just below a pack of clouds at roughly 5000 feet in midair. As the wind whipped violently through her hair and cape, Violet scanned the city far below. She felt proud to be its protector. The people loved her, adored her. And not just the people from PheronVale, her hometown, but from all over the country – the world even. They all envied the citizens of PheronVale to be blessed with a protector like Violet.
Closing her eyes, she focused on her superhearing – another cool perk from being super. Hidden deep among the cacophony of city ruckus, Violet heard the thing she was looking for. Localizing its direction, Violet opened her eyes and zeroed in on a specific location in town – some abandoned warehouse near the docks.
Violet smiled. "Found ya."
She blasted off and landed right next to a police force setting up a perimeter around the warehouse. It was a hustle and bustle of cars, officers and even a camera crew or two.
One particular man – middle-aged with a salt and pepper goatee – caught Violet's attention. He noticed her too and walked up to her.


"Chief Callaway, right?" Violet said, greeting the man.


"That's what I'm usually being called around here, yes. Except by the wife, then It's just Earl." He gave her a friendly smile.


"Miss Packinmaker," Violet said.


"You're well informed. But yes, that's what she used to be called by many for years. Now it's Mrs. Callaway. Only not when she's home, then it's just Grace or mom, depending on whose addressing her. You know her?"


Violet nodded. "She's been my kindergarten teacher. It's a small world. I also shared the same class with Chloe for two years during my time at elementary school."
"Chloe, ah…" Callaway said as he pondered that this globally known superheroine – with whom he had to work while fighting crime – was barely more than a girl and even one year younger than his eldest daughter from a former marriage.


Callaway flinched when Violet's hand shot forward – faster than his eyes could comprehend – and stopped right before his left eye. Focusing his glare, he saw a bullet pinched between Violet's thumb and index finger.
He looked over at Violet – with bulged eyes. The super youth merely smiled at him. "Can't let Mrs. Callaway become a widow now, can we?" she winked.
He gave a curt nod of gratitude before sinking back into his professional demeanor again. Out of precaution, he stooped behind a car and ordered the rest of his men to do the same. Violet just kept standing there in the open. Callaway asked for binoculars and took a gander at the warehouse.


"Damnit, Flemsy! I thought we had an agreement!"


"Flemsy?" Violet cocked an eyebrow.


Callaway nodded sincerely.


PLING


A freshly fired bullet dropped to the ground after it impacted Violet's forehead – doing absolutely no harm.
Violet looked at Callaway, wearing a sour face. "They annoy me."


Callaway felt Violet's eagerness to simply crash into the warehouse to take out all the bad guys, so he merely said, "Why don't you knock yourself out."


Violet looked at him suspiciously. "Just like that?"


Callaway nodded with a smile. "Just like that. There are no hostages in there anyway. It's to their bad luck that you showed up on the scene."
Violet narrowed her eyes and used her x-ray vision to take a peek to see what was happening inside the warehouse. "Alright, let's see what I'm up against here. Seven flunkies. No wait, make that eight. Nearly missed that fat bloke sleeping on duty near that stack of blow."
Then, Violet's eyes shifted towards Flemsy. He was looking straight at her. Or so it seemed because in contrary to Violet, Flemsy was not able to see through walls. He knew, however that Violet could. So this was his way of saying 'Sup, Violet. I know that you're watching me.'


"What are you waiting for?" Callaway asked when he noticed some hesitation.


"Don't know to be honest," Violet said. "It's just that… something


doesn't feel right. This whole setting, it's too obvious. Flemsy knows that he's powerless against me. That I will send him straight to the pokey. Why is he doing this? Why pull off something like this while knowing that there is a big possibility that I will show up. He's smarter than this."


"Maybe you're overestimating him," Callaway said.


Violet sighed. "Maybe... Well, wish me good luck, chief."


"Ha! I think those bad guys need it more than you."


It was like Violet simply vanished before Callaway's eyes as the girl swooshed off. She did not even take the trouble to take a door or a window. Violet utterly crashed her way through one of its thick, stone walls. A cacophony of screams and the shooting of several machineguns followed.
Stroboscope-like lights flickered through the windows every time a burst of bullets was leaving some barrel.
Callaway's eyes fluttered as Violet suddenly materialized right in front of him. "That's the first two," She said while placing something on the hood of a patrol car before swooshing back into the warehouse again. Looking closer, Callaway saw two miniature figures – roughly the size of his pinky – screaming and cussing at him and his colleagues.


"Three more," Violet was there again, dropping three more shrunken crooks on the hood. And she was gone again.
Before Callaway was even able to blink his eyes, Violet was back again.


"The final three, sir!" Violet placed a couple more shrinkees on the hood.


"Oh, and the blow. Don't worry, I will grow it back. And the criminals too... I think." Violet winked.


Callaway gestured for one of his colleagues – an appealing young cadet – to collect the shrunken criminals. The blond girl walked up to the hood, placed her hand on the surface and shoved the whole bunch into her other, awaiting cupped hand. She clenched her hand – tight enough to make it impossible for the shrinkees to escape but loose enough so they would not be crushed – and hold them up to her pretty face. She was clearly enjoying the power she had over these pathetic beings.


"Where's Flemsy?" Callaway asked.


"I saved him for last," Violet said as she slammed a fist in the open palm of her other hand. "I was thinking about shrinking the whole building down – Flemsy included –and excavate it, but I rather have a personal moment with the dude before bringing him in."


Before Callaway was able to respond, Violet was gone already. The girl was so powerful. This is all just a game to her. The world was fortunate that someone like Violet was gentle and good-natured. He did not want to think about the outcomes when a force like Violet would stand on the wrong side of the law.


"I'm a bit sad, Violet." Flemsy, a redheaded punk with a scar on his left cheek, said as Violet came hovering over to him in some backroom of the warehouse. "Do you know why?"


"Nope, and don't care either." Violet landed in front of him, with her hands in her hips.


"I thought I was your number one pick, but instead, you've chosen to collect all my highly valued associates first."


Violet cocked a brow. "Associates? You mean servants."


"God! You're becoming more appealing by the day, Violet. If such a thing is even possible." Flemsy's eyes drooled all shamelessly over Violet's body. "Even while frowning, you make daylight brighter than sunlight."


Violet scoffed. "That doesn't even make sense! Alright, you're walking with me, or do I need to use force?"


"Mmm, tempting. I DO like force, though. ESPECIALLY when it's applied by you... on me. Can you do a strip search on me? And conduct it thoroughly? I MIGHT be carrying some lethal weapons with me in certain places on my body that could actually harm you."


"Okay, I've heard enough crap coming out of your mouth. You're coming with me right –"


"Catch!"


Out of reflex, Violet's hand shot up, catching the object Flemsy just threw at her.


"A stone?" Violet asked while looking at the hand-sized rock clutched in her hand. It carried a green hue on its surface.


"Not just any stone, Violet. A very beautiful and gleaming one!" Flemsy said.


"Not anymore it is," Violet saw the shining green hue fainting until the object looked like nothing more than a dull rock.


"Yes, I see… Okay, I'm ready to come along with you now." Flemsy walked up to Violet and was about to hook his arm with Violet's.


"Don't touch me!" She pushed his arm away, nearly breaking it.


"AU! Not so rough, please! Not everyone is invulnerable like you!" Flemsy whined.


"You come along with me on my terms," Violet fumed.


Before Flemsy could reply, his body was already dwindling down until he was merely one inch tall.


"Hey! You've made me smaller than the others!"


Tired of the sound of Flemsy's voice, Violet ignored him, crouched down and picked Flemsy up. Outside, she dropped his minuscule body into the awaiting hand of the young cadet - who stuffed him in the back pocket of her tight ass.


"I'm off," Violet said as she turned around to face Chief Callaway.


"Thank you for your help, Violet. You've saved a lot of lives today. I do not dare to imagine what would have happened if it had to come to a gunfight with these crooks."
Violet gave a nod of respect. And blasted off into the sky. Soaring over the city's skyline, she saw a little girl trying to run along with her. She was dressed up just like her – all purple – and was pretending that she was flying.
Violet smiled and waved. Further ahead, she saw a huge banner hanging over the balcony of some apartment stating the words Marry me Violet!
A few college boys stood waving and cheering at her on the roof. Violet blew them a kiss before blasting off home.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!