Rise of a Supervillain by Greenanon
Summary: Sam needed to rent his spare room for some extra cash, but when his new tenant and roommate turns out to be a size changing supervillain he gets more than he bargained for. A silly and romantic comic-book inspired story.

Categories: Insertion, Adventure, Breasts, Destruction, Gentle, Growing Woman, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 34217 Read: 27525 Published: March 15 2022 Updated: March 28 2022
Story Notes:
This story features a very silver-age take on superheroes and supervillains, less dark and serious and more goofy and upbeat.

1. Secret Origins by Greenanon

2. Homecoming Pt. 1 by Greenanon

3. Homecoming Pt. 2 by Greenanon

4. Homecoming Pt. 3 by Greenanon

Secret Origins by Greenanon

Sam sighed as he finished writing up his latest claim denial. As an insurance agent, and one specializing in “costumed incidents,” he was well aware of the ins and the outs of what was covered when a supervillain and Ultra Woman, Delta City’s primary superhero, decided to throw down. In this case the alleged victim had tried to claim that Impossible Woman, a size changing menace in a bright spandex suit, had stepped on his car during her rampage, but whatever HAD crushed his car was definitely not wearing her signature shoes, so he’d denied it. It was probably a standard monster, and the holder didn’t have a kaiju policy.

This was his life, an endless repeat of filed claims, then the weekend, then Monday, forever. He didn’t even hate it really, he just felt numb.

“Hey Sam,” his boss, Richard, said, walking over and carrying a mug of coffee, “Heard you were heading out early today, finally going to cut loose, paint the town red?”

“Nah,” he said as he sent the email, “I’m renting my spare room and there’s a tenant coming by to look at it.”

“Too bad,” Richard said with a shrug, “Young guy like you? You’d clean up if you hit the clubs in this town.”

Sam laughed politely as he grabbed his coat and turned to leave. The truth was he wasn’t really looking at dating since his last breakup, not that the relationship had mattered too much to him really, none of them did. He just couldn’t get himself to click with anyone. If the work week was an endless track, dating was just adding hurdles, making it harder for no reason.

He turned on the radio for the traffic report as he drove home. In a city like this you had to listen to the report, or you’d end up in a four-hour backup while Ultra Woman battled a giant lizard or something. It was an exciting town, to be sure, but he’d managed to be bored with it anyway. His commute didn’t help, forty-five minutes out of town to a house he’d managed to pick up on foreclosure.

He had a decent sized home on a ten acre plot, mostly surrounded by farmland to the rear, and the burgeoning urban sprawl in front. In another ten years it probably wouldn’t be the edge of town anymore, but he liked it for what it was now. The only real problem was keeping up on the mortgage. Admittedly he was living a bit beyond his means, so he’d decided to rent one of the rooms. It was lonely out here anyway, another person might liven it up, he’d decided.

He frowned as he saw a bright and red sports car already parked in his driveway, some kind of yellow design painted on the front. It was… gaudy, and expensive looking, was this the prospective tenant’s car? What would a person who drove something like that want with a rental all the way out here?

A work vehicle, he decided, maybe some kind of entertainment business? He’d ask later. He noticed someone waiting at his front door, a short woman with frizzy hair and thick glasses. She was wearing a loose hoody and some unremarkable jeans, and as he got out of the car and walked up, she smiled and waved.

“Hi, Sam Smalls, right?”

“You must be Maisie Grande,” he said, reaching to shake her hand. The name sounded familiar, between that and the car he wondered again if she was in entertainment, maybe someone with billboards downtown?

“Here, let me show you the room.” He opened the door and walked her upstairs, telling her about some of the house’s features.

“What about the basement,” she asked suddenly, “Could I use it for some things?”

“Oh, like workout equipment or something?”

“Yeah,” she said with a grin, “Workout equipment…” she laughed suddenly, giving him the idea he’d been left out of a joke.

“Right…” he said slowly, “Well, yeah, I don’t keep anything down there, so you can use it for whatever.”

She seemed positively giddy, asking him all kinds of questions about the house, and as they finally got down to the basement she was positively hopping with delight.

“Oh, it’s perfect!” she said eagerly, “Look at that, plenty of outlets, a slit window to watch lightning crack… I’ll take it! I’ll move in today!”

He blinked, well that was easier than he expected, “I’ve got a lease upstairs, let’s go get it done then!”

They sat together at the table, and she read over the terms. When she was satisfied she eagerly signed on the dotted line.

“He,” she chuckled, “Ha… HAHA!” she began laughing maniacally, standing up so quickly her chair fell over. “You fool!” she crowed, “You have just agreed to rent a room to the unstoppable, the terrifying, IMPOSSIBLE WOMAN!”

“What!?” he exclaimed, looking from the lease, to the girl, and back again, “What are you-“ It clicked suddenly, that was where he’d heard her name before. Was he just that numb to life that he hadn’t noticed? Apparently so, he realized.

She lifted the hoody over her head, tossing it to the floor and revealing a skintight yellow spandex outfit, red lines tracing up the sides, it was revealed to be a full body suit as she pulled the loose pants down, kicking them away. With a flourish she tossed the thick glasses away, replacing them with a yellowed visor. He recognized her now, this WAS her, the Impossible Woman! The size changing villainess who was a frequent enemy of Ultra Woman, and a regular cause of insurance claims at his office.

He turned to run, but a hand the size of his shoulder gripped him, and forced him back around. The formerly short and mousy girl was now standing over him, an eight-foot Amazon with a smug grin.

“That’s right new roommate!” she began, “Cower in terror before the MIGHT of the Impossible!”

“I-I’ll just tear the lease up!” he stammered. It was stupid, but it was the only thing he could think to say.

She frowned, “If you do that I’ll…” she thought a moment, “I’ll grow to five hundred feet and stomp this whole house into matchsticks!”

“I’ll call the police!”

She blinked, “Didn’t you hear me? If I don’t get to live here, I’m stomping the house!”

“I’ll call Ultra Woman!”

She scowled, “I’ll stomp the house AND your car!”

He gulped, trying to force himself to calm down, “W-Why do you want to live here? Don’t you types usually have a lair or something?”

She shrugged, slowly shrinking back down to her normal height, “I just find it easier to rent, oh and by the way…” She reached down into her pocket and gave him a handful of something. “First month’s rent, right there!”

He slowly opened his palm and gasped, it was full of diamonds, “Did you steal these?”

“I mean…” She shrugged, “SOMEONE might’ve stolen them, I just got paid in them for a job I did with Professor Apocalypse. I don’t really do jewelry stores anymore.” She grinned, “Come on, help me carry my stuff in.” Numbly he followed her to her car, the ostentatious red and yellow coloring starting to make more sense.

His mind was blank, still processing everything as he carried a large suitcase down to his basement. Following the spandex clad woman’s instructions, he placed it in the middle of the room.

“Wow, thanks for that!” she giggled, “You’ve got major henchman vibes buddy, you ever do any villain work?”

“Uh thanks,” he said, unsure of how else to respond, “No, I’ve never done any… henching?”

She flipped the suitcase open and he gaped in awe as a number of items seemed to grow out of it. Each time something came up Maisie, Impossible Woman, would heft it, and carry it to one side of the room before it could grow completely to it’s full size. Tables, chairs, computers, all manner of things were coming out. Soon an entire laboratory, complete with beeping machinery, test tubes, and an exam table had been assembled in his previously sparse basement.

“Pretty neat huh?” She said, seeing his look, “I mostly just grow big, but with focus and direct contact I can shrink stuff too. It makes it a LOT easier to carry all of my lab equipment around.”

The two of them plodded back up the basement stairs, as he looked up he couldn’t help but notice that Impossible Woman’s skintight outfit showcased her curves, along with an ass that a supermodel would kill for. He gulped and tore his eyes away, this woman was a supervillain, he needed to be focusing on finding a way out of this.

Maisie had noticed her new roommate’s quick glance, and she grinned smugly to herself, deliberately swaying her hips back and forth slightly more as she finished climbing the stairs. Sam was cute, and his flustered panic on having one of the city’s premier supervillains in his living room was a little endearing.

“Hey,” she said softly, “I know this whole thing is crazy, why don’t I go pick us up some takeout? My treat!”

“Okay,” he muttered, “Hold on, I’m parked behind you-“

“Not a problem!” she said, walking out the door.

He nodded, then suddenly registered what she’d said. In a panic he ran outside. Maisie was rapidly growing, first ten feet, then twenty, soon she blocked out the sun as she stood triumphantly over the entire house. She saw his look and gave him a quick wink. Bending over she reached for his car, gently picking it up and placing it next to her own. Satisfied, she stood back up and began to shrink down again, until finally she stood in front of him at her usual size, looking up at him with a grin.

“You like to watch a girl grow, huh?”

He blinked, “I was just worried, about my car, and-“

She shrugged, “Hey, I get it, some guys like ‘em big.”

“That’s not-“

“There are fansites for me you know. I made a demand to the city over youtube last year, half the comments were people asking me to step on them.”

“Step on them?” He asked, suddenly almost laughing at the absurdity. He froze suddenly “You’ve never… that is to say you don’t-“

“Step on people?” she asked, laughing, “Well, the invulnerable ones, sure, I step on Ultra Woman all the time but it never sticks.” She waved dismissively, “But… no, I’m not really that kind of villain, if I’m going to smash up a part of the city I usually call ahead and let them evacuate or whatever. I mean you’ve probably seen some of my work, right?”

“Yeah,” he said, “I’m actually an insurance agent, I specialize in superhero related destruction.”

Her eyes went wide, “Oh man, I’m probably keeping you in a job!” she laughed. “Okay, you in the mood for Chinese food?”

“Uh, sure,” he said, still a bit dazed that he was talking with a wanted supercriminal.

“Okay, great,” she said, hopping in her sports car, “Oh, and remember, don’t call the cops or I’ll smash the house!”

With that she pulled out of the driveway and rocketed down the street, leaving a stunned Sam to ponder his next move.

When he woke up the next morning Sam almost hoped the entire thing had been a dream, but as he walked into his kitchen in his bathrobe, he saw the short frizzy haired woman pouring herself a bowl of cereal. She grinned and waved at him, and he noted with some amusement that she was wearing a pair of pajamas in the same color pattern as her costume.

“Want some breakfast?” she asked, pushing a plate of bacon towards him. With a shrug he took one of the pieces off the plate and had a bite. She stretched, “So, roomie, what are your plans for today?” she asked with a smile.

“Work,” he said, “I’m hoping to get caught up on some claims.”

“Oh,” she said, “Well I’ve got some bad news, because you’re going to have a lot more once my latest scheme comes to fruition! HAHAHA!” She cackled madly, “You see my dear Sam, I’ve gathered an army of bugs from the backyard, and when they unveil the new exhibit at the city’s history museum today, I shall unleash them upon those unsuspecting fools!”

“Why?” Sam asked, reaching for another piece of bacon, “If you don’t mind me asking…”

“The new exhibit is on Ultra Woman’s greatest foes,” she said with a pout, crossing her arms, “I’m not even in it!”

“Oh,” Sam said, “Well… that really is a tragedy, I hope they fix that.”

“Oh, they will,” she laughed, “I’ll show them all, SHOW THEM ALL!”

“Right,” he said with a forced smile, “Good luck with… all that, I’d better get going.”

He walked out to his car and mused briefly on the insanity that seemed to have engulfed his life.

Work was like a dream, it seemed so odd that he was here, in his office, doing paperwork, and yet there was a supervillain hiding out at his house.

He decided to pull up Impossible Woman’s file, the insurance agency kept dossiers on most of the active villains. He read through her basic background info. Maybe this would give him an idea of what to do?

“No known weaknesses,” he muttered, reading about her powers. It didn’t tell him much he didn’t already know. She’d had a promising career as a young chemist, and had been working on her PhD when she’d had a lab accident and had been exposed to a radical cancer treatment designed to shrink tumors. Since then, she’d been able to grow to heights hundreds of feet tall, shrink objects by touching them, and had generally made the square cube law her plaything.

He finally reached the psychological profile section, “Bullied as a child, absent father, negligent mother,” he frowned, it seemed like she’d had an unhappy life. “Maisie Grande typically covers for feelings of isolation with a bombastic facade, her crimes are generally committed to attract attention rather than to enrich herself.”

He paused and wondered what, if anything, he could do with that information. He felt a bit of pity for her. She didn’t seem that bad, when she wasn’t cackling and holding the city for ransom anyway. He scanned a bit lower and found another part of her file he’d been interested in.

“Danger level,” he read, “Impossible Woman is one of the more powerful meta-humans active in Delta City, but typically restricts herself to property damage. Impossible Woman has, on several occasions, allowed herself to be captured rather than seriously injure or kill civilian bystanders.”

He breathed a sigh of relief. Whatever she might threaten to do to his house, he probably wouldn’t meet HIS end under a pair of shiny red truck-sized boots.

“Ah, boning up on Impossible Woman, eh?” Richard said, standing over his shoulder, “probably a good idea, the police scanner’s lighting up. Something about the new villain exhibit at the museum.”

“Yeah,” he said, “She’s not in it… or so I’ve heard.”

Richard rolled his eyes, “I mean she’s not exactly an A-lister, you know?”

“She is too!” he said a bit defensively. Seeing his bosses surprised look he collected himself, “I mean, that is to say, she’s iconic, think about that time she stole City Hall!”

Richard just shrugged, “Whatever,” suddenly he had a grin, “You seem really into Impossible Woman Sam, don’t tell me you’re one of those cape chasers?” He paused, “maybe you like your girls… big?”

Sam just turned back to his computer, his face red as his boss laughed.

“Curse you Ultra Woman!” the titanic yellow clad Maisie yelled, “You will rue the day-“ she was cut off as the blue blur struck her chin, sending her gigantic form sprawling backwards.

“You’re watching highlights from today’s superhero fight outside the museum,” the news reporter said, “Impossible Woman was apprehended, and her army of insect terror returned to normal.”

The camera suddenly zoomed in on Ultra Woman, “You know what I always say,” the buxom blonde superheroine said, flashing that pearly white grin, “The bigger they are, the harder they fall!”

Sam scowled and turned the TV off. He’d found himself rooting for Maisie, and even though he knew it was messed up Ultra-Woman was just getting on his nerves now.

It was late, he wasn’t sure where Maisie was, but it was probably jail or some other holding facility for supercriminals. He’d made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, but when Maisie hadn’t returned he’d packaged some up and put it in the fridge for her.

Suddenly the front door opened. He turned and saw Maisie walk in. Their eyes met, she gave him a small smile, then trudged over to the couch and collapsed on it.

“Man,” she breathed, “they sure don’t build jails like they used to… once I got the power nullifier cuffs off the whole wall came down like cardboard.”

“I uh, made dinner,” he said.

Her eyes lit up, “Really? Thanks!”

He went to the kitchen and warmed her up a plate, gently dusting it with parmesan before bringing it back to her. She wolfed it down greedily, scraping the edge with her fork hoping to get every last bit of sauce.

“I just wanted to say,” he said slowly, “It really was bullshit that they didn’t put you in that museum exhibit.”

“Yeah yeah,” she muttered, leaning back after finishing her meal, “I mean… I don’t know, she did stop me kind of easily, maybe I am a joke villain.”

“Oh come on!” he said, “you stole City Hall! You were in that movie they made about Ultra Woman, the Hollywood types know how important you are!”

“Well,” she said with a smile, “It was only the first few minutes, but yeah…” Her eyes lit up, “Hey, do you think if I stole the Hollywood sign, they’d make a movie about ME!?”

He was about to say something, but stopped himself. Was this really something he wanted to be encouraging? To be part of? He was already in this “lifestyle” deeper than he was comfortable with… He stared at the eager eyes of the woman next to him, and felt an unfamiliar fire in his chest.

“You’d have to go bigger,” he said with a grin, “Kidnap a few A-List actors, snatch them right off the movie sets! That will get the tabloids going crazy, then you up the ante by holding them in your hands, on top of a skyscraper, KING KONG STYLE!” He was panting, he hadn’t realized how worked up he was getting…

“YES!” Maisie shouted, standing up, “the world will TREMBLE!” She leapt at him, and before he could react her arms were around him, and they were kissing.

They parted suddenly, panting, “I’m sorry,” Maisie said, her cheeks flushed, “I’ve just… never gotten to talk villain stuff with someone before.”

“Don’t be,” Sam said quietly.

Maisie bit her lip, then stood in front of the couch, “Get up,” she ordered with a grin. Nervously he stood, looking down at her. Keeping eye contact with him, she reached behind her back and unlaced something. Pulling at the skintight spandex she pulled it off, stepping out of it and revealing her underwear.

“You like big girls?” she asked with a cocked eyebrow.

“I uh…” he gulped. “Yeah, they’ve been in my fantasies a lot lately.”

“How big?” She breathed; her eyes wide. Suddenly she was rising, and keeping eye contact with her his chin slowly trailed up until she was the same height he was, just a hair under six feet.

“Bigger,” he said in a low voice, trying to keep his mouth from hanging open.

“A tall girl?” Maisie asked, increasing her height. He marveled as she brought herself a few inches taller than him, savoring the sudden change in perspectives as he was now looking up at her slightly. “I guess it’s not impossible that you’d see someone like this on the street,” she mused. She grew again, this time holding herself at seven feet tall. Now she truly towered over him, and she reached down to grip his hands, letting him feel her massive fingers against his own. “How about WNBA tall?”

“Taller,” he rasped, looking up at the goddess.

She smirked, then reached behind her back to undo her bra. Dangling it front of him she let him see how each cup was now the size of his head. Almost fearfully he looked at them, the massive globes of flesh were eye level, and she laughed and hugged him close, smothering him between them.

He felt the breasts growing larger, softer, around him. Soon his air was cut off and the world went dark. He felt his feet lift off the floor as she held him close, continuing to grow. He was pushed away from her again, and he gasped as he realized she was now almost touching the ceiling. Gently she lowered him back down to the floor

“There’s a gal in the Hero League around this height,” Maisie said, reaching down to slip her panties off, “The Amazon…” She held her panties in front of Sam, they were as wide as his shoulders. She laughed at his expression, “I’ll have to change those back later,” she said, “It’s kind of a pain to switch gears between growing and shrinking.”

“You’re amazing,” he said, looking up at the giantess.

“Impossible,” she corrected with a grin.

She reached for him and, gripping the fabric of his shirt from either side, ripped it clean off him. He started, blinking in surprise as she got down on her knees and repeated the action on his pants, letting the torn clothes litter the living room. Finally, she hooked her gigantic fingers on either side the waistband of his underwear, and, making eye contact with him again, pulled her fingers apart to snap them off him like she was breaking a rubber band.

Leaning back onto the floor, she bared herself for him. He was powerless to resist as a hand nearly the size of his torso cupped around his back and guided him down. Soon he was face to face with her womanhood, wet and glistening, almost large enough to slide his entire head into.

“Yes!” she shouted gleefully as he dove in. It was difficult, but he worked her clitoris and brought his hands up, trying to please the giantess as best he could. Judging from her moans it was working, and soon the entire front of his body was slick with her juices.

“All right little guy,” she breathed, “Time to take it home!”

He leaned up and thrust himself inside her, and was surprised when her giant hands wrapped around him, forcing him faster and faster. At first, he felt a bit pathetic. Dwarfed by this goddess there was no way his manhood could possibly be doing any good, but as she panted and picked up speed, forcing him against her, his insecurities were washed away by his own grunts and the feeling of his muscles spasming as he neared the end.

They came together and, as they screamed, he felt himself fall over onto her stomach. Panting he glanced up at those enormous breasts, large enough now that he’d have to use both arms just to squeeze one. Had she grown even bigger while they’d been having sex?

“Good work minion,” she breathed, slowly letting herself shrink back down. He noticed that she stopped right around his height, leaving her just a few inches over him. They hugged each other there on the floor for a moment, enjoying the afterglow.

“I think you’ve ruined me for normal size women,” he said, standing up.

Maisie giggled, “You could still be with a normal sized woman, we’d just have to make you a bit… smaller.” Seeing his fearful expression she laughed, “Oh come on, you’d love it.”

Sam had a broad grin as he walked into the office, the sun seemed brighter, the smell of the morning coffee stronger, was this love? He wasn’t sure, but it was something. It was like the first day of spring after a long winter.

“I know what that look means,” Richard said, playfully punching his shoulder, “So, you finally found someone? Is she special?”

“Yeah,” he joked, “You might say she’s a BIG deal to me,” he laughed at his own joke, maybe a little too long.

“Yeah,” Richard said uncomfortably, “Anyway, we might have some work later this afternoon, I heard on the morning news that Impossible Woman kidnapped a bunch of actors out in L.A.”

Sam and Maisie sat at the kitchen table, looking over a series of papers. In the weeks since she’d moved in it had become a regular thing for them to spend their evenings together. Usually he’d make dinner, and then she’d tell him about what she’d done that day, maybe bounce ideas off him or ask his opinion on her latest plan. He’d tell her about what was going on at the office, and they’d laugh and go watch something dumb on TV after dinner.

Tonight though, they were doing something a bit different.

“So the guards will patrol here, here, and here,” Sam said, pointing to a printout of the museum, “Ultra Woman’s average response time is about three minutes, so your window to smash the exhibit starts whenever you’re seen.”

“This is so exciting!” Maisie said, suiting up in her costume. “Once I destroy the old display, I’m sure they’ll order a new one, which will have me in it!” She frowned, looking at the museum layout again, “I don’t usually do this kind of stealthy stuff…”

“It’ll be fine,” Sam said reassuringly, “Look, I’ll park my car right outside this wall here, you grow big, step over the wall, then go back to normal, you’ll be able to walk right in the side door.”

“Are you sure you want to be my getaway driver?” Maisie asked, “I mean… your hands were pretty clean up until now.”

He shrugged, “I’ve been helping you plan capers for weeks.”

Truthfully, he was a bundle of nerves. This was crossing a line, legally, morally, he wasn’t just rooming with a supervillain, this was full blown henchman work. He glanced at Maisie’s grinning face, and returned her smile.

The last few weeks since she’d moved in had been some of the happiest of his life. She’d been bouncing ideas off him, and she’d had several successful heists, battles, and various showdowns with Ultra Woman and a bevy of other superheroes. It had added something to his life he hadn’t even realized was missing, and it seemed to be good for her too. Finally, he’d come to her with his own idea, fixing the museum issue once and for all. The lifestyle was becoming intoxicating, where Maisie went, he wanted to go.

“GO GO GO!” Maisie shouted, jumping in the car at her normal size as the Museum’s alarms sounded.

He hit the gas, joining the regular flow of traffic on a nearby side street. Looking up he saw a blue blur as Ultra Woman flew overhead.

“There she goes,” he said excitedly, “See? She’d never think to look for you getting away in a normal car!”

“Ha!” She shouted, “I’m never going to be foiled by that do-gooder ever again!” She turned to him, “This is a new era Sam, the era of Impossible Woman!”

They’d ordered pizza to celebrate, and while he loved Maisie’s costume she’d changed into her pajamas while the two of them watched the coverage on the news.

“It would seem that Impossible Woman has done the impossible,” the news caster said, “She has completely destroyed the museum’s exhibit to Ultra Woman’s greatest villains, and has even evaded the blue bombshell herself.”

“Your'e goddamn right I did!” Maisie shouted around a mouthful of pizza, “The next time they open that exhibit I’m going to be in it!” She leaned over on the couch and hugged him, “Hey, enough business, let’s put on a movie or something!”

They ended up watching a horror flick together, and Sam found it amusing that the superpowered villainess apparently went to pieces during scary movies. Increasingly she snuggled against him, and as he put an arm around her it was easy to forget that she was the towering criminal who had been on the news just hours before.

As the credits rolled she shuddered, “Sam… this house isn’t haunted, right?”

He tried not to laugh, “No Maisie, I’m pretty sure it isn’t. Also, if that monster shows up you could just make yourself huge.”

“You can’t step on ghosts!” she snapped. “And besides, I can’t stay huge forever, they’ll just wait and get me when I’m normal!” She peered around at the darkened room.

“Seriously Maisie,” he said, letting a smile crack, “there is no way this house could be haunted, it was built in like 1980 and nobody ever died here.”

“It could be cursed ground,” she muttered.

Just then the wind blew, and the house creaked loudly. Maisie yelped and snuggled as close to him as she could.

“Y-You’re staying in bed with me!” She declared.

“What?” he asked, “Maisie I-“

“Silence minion!” she squealed. She stood up, and a moment later was as tall as the room would allow. She bent down and picked him up easily in a bridal carry, and caused the stairs to creak from their weight as she plodded up to her room.

She tossed him on the bed, causing the wood to buckle and creak as she climbed under the covers. As she snuggled him close, he felt almost like a teddy bear. As he was pulled against her he felt warm, safe… and he realized she did too.

“Goodnight Sam,” she whispered sweetly.

Sam blinked slowly, there was a bright light overhead… REALLY bright, where was this? He looked around and realized he was manacled, spread eagle, on a large slab. Looking around he saw a large pulsating tesla coil, as well as several consoles beeping with activity. A small chemistry lab held a bubbling Bunsen burner, cooking up an unknown green mixture. This was the basement lab, but why was he here?

“Hi Sam!” Maisie said eagerly. She was wearing a labcoat and normal glasses today, along with a pair of black rubber gloves.

“Uh, Hi Maisie,” he said nervously. Looking down he realized he was just in his underwear, had he slept that soundly that she’d been able to do all this without waking him? “I didn’t know you were into bondage,” he joked.

“Not usually,” she said sweetly, walking over to a table nearby.

He gulped, trying to see what she was preparing, “Could you maybe let me out then?”

“No Sam,” she said with a sigh, “I’ve realized that we have something special together, but I was worried that a normal man like you could never love a supervillain like me…” She brightened, “but then I realized, you’re almost a supervillain already!”

“That’s not true!” he protested.

“Isn’t it though Sam?” She asked, stroking his cheek with a rubber glove, “You’ve been telling lame jokes, you’ve been helping me plan crimes.” She thought a moment, “By the way, the developers on that lot next to us called, they want to force you to join their HOA.”

“What!?” He snarled, “This won’t stand, I’ll get my revenge… I’ll show them all, SHOW THEM ALL!”

“See!” She giggled.

His face went pale, “Oh god,” he muttered.

She leaned up and kissed his cheek, “You’ve got villain down,” she whispered, “But we need to add a bit of super…”

She stepped away and revealed a hypodermic needle with a swirling violet chemical inside it. He stared at it in awe, it twisted, and whirled, almost hypnotic.

“A lot of supervillains have similar origin stories,” she said quietly, holding the needle in front of her face, eyeing her reflection in it. “A common theme is lab accidents, experiments gone wrong… a lot of time it’s someone trying to steal your work. That’s what happened with me, my old partner thought he could just off me and take all the research for himself.” She sighed, pulling her gaze away, “I don’t know what it’s like for the heroes, but for us? Sharing the source of your power is about the hardest thing you can do, whether it’s a robotic battlesuit, ancient magic, or…” she glanced at the needle one last time, “An experimental cancer treatment.”

“Maisie,” he said, “If you don’t want to-“

“I DO want to!” Maisie said eagerly, “I thought about jabbing you with this a hundred different ways, hell I thought about slipping it into your food.” She laughed, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear, “I would tell you it was a freak accident, that you were just a mutant, maybe tell you it was just a side effect of being around me.” She sighed, “I figured I’d just make that decision, because what Impossible Woman wants, Impossible Woman gets, and I wanted to be sure you’d always be there for me.”

“So why didn’t you?” He asked.

“I didn’t want to… I didn’t want to STEAL you,” she muttered finally, “if that makes sense.”

“I think I get it,” he said slowly, “So… what’s all this about then?” he gestured at the manacles holding him in place.

“I’m giving you the choice Sam,” she said, meeting his gaze again, “Say the word, and I’ll inject you with the same formula that turned me from Maisie Grand into the Impossible Woman.”

His eyes went wide, superpowers? Him!?

“Who would say no to that?” He breathed, struggling to contain his excitement.

She gave a small, sad smile, “There’s a trade off,” she said, “Once you go into this world, you don’t go back. Your life will be all about goofy heists, battles with superheroes, aliens, interdimensional beings, arm wrestling gorillas on the moon!” She paused, “But there won’t be any corporate lunches, promotions, white picket fences…”

“Will you be there?” He asked.

“Always,” she said, blinking away a tear.

“Then the answer is yes.”

Maisie was crying in full now, struggling to form a smile as she brought the needle up. There was a small pinch against his neck, then pressure as she thumbed it down. Sam lay back and watched as purple colors swirled over his vision, taking him far away.

The world swirled back into focus, the purple clouding the edges of his vision just slightly. He was still laying on the steel table, but his hands were no longer shackled. He groaned and sat up. He felt lightheaded, tingly…

“Hey there sleepyhead!” a voice boomed.

He glanced up at saw Maisie’s titanic form grinning down at him. He gasped, he knew she could grow that big, but he’d never seen it in person. She was a titaness, filling his entire sky. He stood up and met her smile, wondering if he’d be able to get that big.

“Maisie!” He shouted joyfully, “Shrink down and talk to me a bit!”

“Uhhhh…” she said nervously, “So about that, I’m actually at my normal size. It’s you that’s really small.”

He blinked, and then looked around. With a gasp he realized that they were still in the basement. The beeping consoles, just a few dozen feet away before, were now monoliths in the distance. His heart pounded, he had to be only an inch or two tall!

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?” He shouted.

“Okay, first of all, calm down,” she said, “I checked my notes, and this isn’t a bad thing at all.” Every time she spoke her voice echoed across the open plain of the examination table. “The formula is going to have a different effect on a male subject, an opposite effect actually.”

“I’m shrunk,” he said numbly, “You shrank me!”

“Again,” she said firmly, “Calm down, this is just like when I became Impossible Woman, you won’t be able to change your size for a little bit, but then you’ll be able to do it at will.”

Her gloved hand reached for him, and he fought the urge to run as fingers the size of semi-trucks slowly pinched him up. The world blurred as he was brought up to her face.

“Wow,” she said with a smile, “It’s so weird holding someone like this when I’m not stomping around a city…” She bit her lip, “Hey Sam, there’s something I’ve always wanted to do with a tiny guy, but every time I’ve had one, I’ve kind of been… out in public.”

His eyes went wide, he had a feeling he knew exactly what it would be. He thought it over, he was still struggling with the scale of everything, but if Maisie had become tougher from that serum, surely he would be too, right? Either way he trusted her.

“Do it!” he said with a grin.

She smirked, and let her labcoat fall to the floor behind her, leaving her in just a black shirt and pants. She kept him pinched between her fingers as she used her free hand to undo the button on her jeans, sliding them down as she giggled at him. As they came off she brought him close, and a gigantic tongue slowly reached out and traced up his entire body, covering him in her sticky saliva.

“Mmmm…” she said, reaching to pull her panties down next, “You taste GOOD little guy!”

She kicked her panties away, revealing trimmed hair around an entrance that he was very familiar with. Admittedly though, the biggest he’d ever seen it was nowhere near how big it was now. It was visibly wet, and even from here he could smell her arousal.

“Okay Sam,” She said in a husky voice, “Take a deep breath.”

He felt the inertia as he was accelerated towards the waiting opening, and his body was instantly covered in the musky sweet-smelling slime as the giant fingers forced him in. The world went dark as he felt the massive appendages abandon him here.

At first he worried about needing to breath, but then he realized he really didn’t need to. It was as though he was holding his breath, but still had that fresh feeling of having just taken one, and it showed no sign of going away. He chalked it up to a side effect of the serum, and tried to decide on his next move.

He heard her heartbeat above him, and a long loud moan interrupted it as Maisie began to touch herself. He decided he’d go up, and every time he moved the walls around him spasmed and wettened. He grinned and kept going, not sure if he’d make it to the end of this particular tunnel.

“Oh yeah,” Maisie breathed, letting herself fall onto the examination table, “Come on Sam! All the way!”

He felt his world shift slightly as she changed positions. The flesh around him was squeezing so tight now that it was hard to tell which way was down, up, in, out, but he pressed on in the direction he’d been crawling. The world shook and that ever present heartbeat picked up.

“Just a little more!” Maisie shouted, increasing the speed at which she was rubbing her clit.

The dripping wetness all around him became a flood, and he struggled to hold on against the slick sides of her canal as she came. He shouted in panic as he lost his grip, and the gigantic muscles on all sides of him threw him back and forth like a storm at sea. Finally the deluge seemed to calm, he blinked and realized there was the slightest bit of light near his feet, he was back near the entrance.

Those same black gloved fingers from earlier reached in. They fished around for him gently, before pinching around his body and pulling him out. He opened his mouth and exhaled taking a deep breath, though he still hadn’t really needed it.

He was brought up to her blissful face, “That was everything I knew it would be,” she said quietly. With her other hand she reached to a desk by the exam table, grabbing a paper town and gently dabbing him off with it. When she was satisfied, she gave him a kiss, then sat up.

“Okay,” She said quietly, setting him back down on the exam table, “Now, let’s see about figuring out your powers. Focus, you’ll feel something like a sleeping foot, but like, in your head.”

He breathed out slowly, clearing his thoughts and searching for… There it was! With a gasp he realized the ceiling above him, Maisie’s face, they were getting closer!

“I’m doing it!” he shouted, “I’m-“ he felt tired suddenly, and the growth stopped. His head went dizzy and he toppled forward.

“Easy there tiger!” Maisie shouted, catching him before he could hit the floor. He blinked and realized he was in her arms, not her hands. He’d managed to grow to around four feet tall, he looked up at the now Amazonian Maisie in confusion.

“Size changing is a lot like a muscle,” Maisie explained, “you’ve got to work it to get good at it.” She smiled, “consider that your first step, stick with me and you’ll learn to run!”

“I’ve got to admit,” he said as she cradled him in her arms, “I was kind of hoping for growth powers.”

Maisie shrugged, “I think you’re underestimating how useful shrinking is going to be, it’ll compliment me well I think. Plus, you’ll probably get the fast healing, the durability, all that good stuff.”

She slowly started to carry him up the stairs, holding his small form against her as she hummed happily to herself. Walking through the living room she gently placed him on the couch, then reached for a blanket and threw it over him.

“Just rest up,” she said, “that serum and the size changing probably took a lot out of you.”

“Okay,” he said, grabbing one of the couch’s now much bigger throw pillows, “When do you think I’ll be able to grow all the way back to normal?”

She shrugged, “I don’t know, it took me a full day of being huge before I figured out how to shrink back down, but you seem to be doing better at being small than I did being big. Give it another hour or so before you try, okay? I don’t want you to pass out or something.”

She leaned down to tuck him in, planting a kiss on his forehead. She handed him the TV remote and went into the kitchen. A moment later she returned with a soda and a small bag of crackers, handing them down to him. Seemingly satisfied that he was well taken care of, she headed for the door.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“I’ve got to pick up something!” she said with a smile, “Seriously, just rest up, okay?”

Sam did his best, resisting the urge to start changing size as soon as she was out the door. The feeling was very apparent within him now, his shrinking ability felt like a limb he’d only just remembered he had, like it had always been there.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, he glanced at it, then decided not to answer. Maisie was right, shrinking and growing HAD taken a lot out of him. The knock came again, and he ignored it.

There was a BOOM as the door flew off it’s hinges. Sam shouted in panic, and shielded his face. When the dust cleared, he gaped in awe at the buxom blue clothed beauty, Ultra Woman. The Blonde Bombshell walked into the house like she owned the place, with her red cape fluttering behind her she glanced around. Finally, her gaze landed on him, feeling a bit exposed he clutched the blanket tightly.

“So, Sam right?” she said with a grin.

“Y-Yeah,” he said, “Uhh… Maisie’s not… she left the country already, you’ll never catch her.”

“Loyalty,” she said, “Cute.” There was a quick flash of blue and then she was standing in front of him, a bottle of bourbon in one hand, and a pair of glasses in the other. Placing them both on the table she slowly poured them each a drink. “I’m actually here to speak to you,” she said, handing him one of the glasses.

“Okay,” he said nervously, taking the glass. He had to hold it in both hands, he took a sip and grimaced, he’d never been a fan of hard liquors, and he was pretty sure it wasn’t a good idea to have too much at this size anyway. For her part Ultra Woman took a long gulp of hers.

“I’m guessing you weren’t always four feet tall?” She asked with a smirk.

“No,” he said, placing his glass back on the table.

“Hmmm…” Ultra Woman mused, “I’m guessing she already did something to you then? Gave you a shot, bathed you in the chemicals, whatever?”

He was silent, refusing to say anything else to her. He didn’t want to incriminate himself, or Maisie… did the right to remain silent apply to superheroes?

“You’re Maisie’s new partner in crime,” Ultra Woman said finally. Seeing his start she laughed, “It’s been obvious that she’s been working with someone for a while. You fight people as often as I do, you start to get to know them. Maisie would have never done half the things she’s done over the past few months unless someone was pushing her towards it.”

“Maybe she’s better than you think,” he said, a bit of an edge to his voice, “maybe she’s just-“

“Cut the crap,” Ultra Woman snapped, “that super nice girl scout routine I do for the cameras? That’s not flying here. Maisie is a genius, but she’s also a goofy idiot. There’s been too much planning out of her lately, and I’m thinking it’s really out of you.”

“So what then?” he asked, “you fly me to jail?”

She rolled her eyes, “Jails never hold supervillains for very long. No, I’m here to give you the talk, lay down some rules.”

Seeing his expression she smiled and took another sip of bourbon, “First off, we need to talk about you and me. Play nice with me, play nice with others, and I play nice with you. No plans that get people hurt, no killing cops so you can make your getaway. A bit of mayhem, destruction? All fair game. You start making orphans? Schedule two funerals.” She slammed her glass on the endtable, her eyes glowed red suddenly, “Clear?”

“Crystal,” he gulped.

“The second is Maisie,” her face softened, “Impossible Woman.” She sighed, “She’s a very special girl, and I just want to make sure you know not to hurt her.”

This wasn’t the talk he’d expected, “Uh… I could never do that, I think I love her.”

“Good,” Ultra Woman said, pouring herself another finger of whiskey, “I was worried… The last thing I need is her falling in with a bad crowd.” She laughed, “Well, a worse crowd. That girl’s potential for harm is high if she ever goes down that path… I’d have to…” She blinked and cleared her throat, “Maisie is kind of a friend, well, frenemy I guess. I just don’t want to see anything bad happen to her, she’s one of my favorite villains.” She sighed and looked up at the ceiling, “I cannot BELIEVE they didn’t put her in that stupid museum exhibit… I almost didn’t come to stop her when she started wrecking it the first time.”

“You have no idea how happy it would make her to hear that,” Sam laughed.

“Enough about her,” Ultra Woman said, “You’re the bad new villain on the block, come on, show me the superpowers.”

He glanced down at the blanket, “I’m uh, naked under this,” he said with a blush.

“Oh, I already saw everything,” she said dismissively, “X-Ray vision.”

He blinked, then with a sigh stood up, only just coming up to the middle of her boobs. Focusing on his shrinking he watched as the Blue Bombshell seemed to stretch away from him. Her face lit up with excitement, and she bent over as he dwindled smaller, the simple living room turning into a vast landscape.

“Wow!” she said, “So she grows, and you shrink?” She laughed, “Oh this is just… you have no idea how much this tickles me pink.” She bent down to pick him up, he didn’t bother running, he figured the woman had super speed and it didn’t seem like she wanted to hurt him. Gently he was pinched between her fingers and brought up to her massive blue eyes.

“You’re squishy,” she said, squeezing his ribs. There was a bit of pressure, but no real pain. With a gasp he realized she was squeezing him so hard that she could almost touch her fingers together through him. “That’s probably going to come in handy being that size,” she said. Suddenly her face lit up, “Hey, could I step on you?”

“Uhh… I don’t know about-“

“Oh come on,” she said, “I’m totally going to do it one of these days anyways, it’s only fair given how many times Maisie stepped on me during our battles.”

“Fine,” he muttered, the enthusiasm was contagious.

Gently she placed him back on the ground. He braced himself as the giant red boot hovered over him. Slowly, deliberately, she brought it down. He felt his body compress, then stretch along the floor like gum.

“And this is when I would say I’ve stomped out evil,” she mused, gently twisting her foot, smearing him slightly across the floor. She lifted up the boot to admire her work, but it wasn’t even ten seconds before he had pulled himself back together.

“That last part kind of stung,” he breathed, standing back up.

She shrugged, “Well, supervillainy is a contact sport kid. You might want to get used to it.”

He focused and slowly began to grow again. Slowly he passed her knees, her waist, her breasts, and finally he breathed out a sigh of relief as he was at his normal height. He collapsed backwards on the couch and reached for the blanket again, suddenly weak.

“Impressive!” Ultra Woman said, “You are going to do great.” She looked up suddenly and smiled, “Maisie’s on her way back, that silly car of hers has a very specific sound to it…” She frowned, “Sounds like the cops are on her though. Sorry, but you guys are probably going to have to leave this hideout.”

She walked towards the door, then turned around and gave him one last smile, “Take care of Impossible Woman, alright? And remember, try to have fun with this whole thing!” With that there was a blur and a gust of wind, and she was gone.

Not a moment later Maisie’s car pulled into the driveway. She ran up to the destroyed door, not seeming to notice it as sirens rang out in the distance. He noticed that she was in costume, and seemed a bit panicked.

“Oh good, you’re back to normal!” She said eagerly. She tossed him an outfit, “I just got this for you!”

He looked down at the outfit and took it in. It was a dark red suit, with a few yellow stripes up the side. A yellow visor, similar to the one Maisie wore, was attached to the hood. This was it then, he realized, there really was no going back.

“Suit up Impossible Boy!” She said with a grin.

“Impossible BOY?” he asked with a laugh as he started stepping into the costume.

“Hey, they called me Impossible Girl for the first year I was active, you’ve got to EARN Impossible Man,” Maisie said.

“Well let’s get started,” he said. “Got any plans?”

“We should hijack a container ship full of next gen consoles,” Maisie said without so much as a blink, “then we demand to be added as DLC characters in fighting games or we sink it.”

He snapped his fingers, “I love it!” he said with a grin as the sirens drew closer. He leapt at her, and her eyes widened in surprise as he shrank in midair. Reflexively she caught him, snatching him into her red gloved hand.

“That was sweet!” She said, running out the door, her partner in crime in hand, “You’re already getting the hang of your powers! Now hold on!” She grew with each step, her hand growing around him. He let himself grow with her, matching their sizes until she was standing two hundred feet over the house. He glanced at the sirens approaching in the distance.

“Do you remember what I said when we first met?” She asked.

“About how if cops ever came to the house, you’d stomp it?” he replied. He looked down to see her massive boot lift over the house, it came down with a crash, and she cackled madly as she brought her boot up and down again and again, savoring the splinter of wood and the burst pipes spraying into the air.

“Whew,” she said, “that is cathartic, now let’s get out of here before those cops show up!” She reached down to grab her car off the driveway, and then began walking, her giant footsteps easily outpacing the approaching law enforcement.

It didn’t take her long to cross into the open farmland across from the housing developments, and as she reached a rural county road she slowly shrank back down, placing her partner and the car on the gravelly dirt.

“Okay,” she said, “get tiny for me.”

He glanced at her curiously, but did as she asked, letting the dirt road expand and become a boulder filled expanse around him. The now titanic Maisie leaned down to pick him up and, holding him in one hand, pulled her suit away from her neck.

“You’re riding to my safehouse in first class,” she said with a wink. She dropped him in, and he quickly tumbled down past her neck and into her cleavage. Letting the spandex snap shut Maisie whistled a tune as she got behind the wheel of the Impossible Mobile.

Sam felt g-forces press him against Maisie’s massive breasts as she gunned the engine. He grinned and began shrinking himself further, diving down into the warm soft depths. He settled in and inhaled the scent of her mixed sweat and remaining soap from her shower that morning. With a sigh he let himself doze off, wherever they were going, he was glad to be going there.

End Notes:

Not sure if I want to make this a running serial like my other longer stories or just leave it as a one shot. Thoughts on that welcome, hope you enjoyed it!

Homecoming Pt. 1 by Greenanon

Agent Smith lit a cigarette, passing the lighter to Agent Smith as the two of them regarded the woman they’d be questioning today. Smith was neither man’s real name, while the woman they’d be speaking to today was allegedly a hero, nobody with the feds trusted anyone from the costume set. They worked together of course, a world of superpowers and mad geniuses necessitated it, but it wasn’t exactly a secret that the world’s governments and the members of the Hero League both wished they didn’t need the other.

“Ultra Woman,” Smith drawled, pulling up her dossier, “We’ve called you here today to-“

“Asked me,” The blonde woman in the blue suit and cape said, arms crossed, “You ASKED me here.”

“Of course,” Agent smith said with a lopsided grin, “We just wanted to ask you some things about one of your regular villains, Maisie Grande, also known as Impossible Woman.”

“We’re also interested in her new accomplice,” The other Agent Smith cut in, “Impossible Boy.”

“He really prefers Impossible Man,” Ultra Woman remarked.

“Of course,” Agent smith said in a patronizing tone, “What can you tell us about him?”

Ultra Woman shrugged, “He and Maisie seem to make each other happy. I fought the two of them last night and they do this adorable thing now where one starts an insult and the other finishes it.”

“We don’t like his influence on her,” Smith said suddenly, “and we don’t like it when villains begin to recruit.”

“Those two are harmless,” She said, waving dismissively, “they’re fun!”

“At minimum we must demand you stop fraternizing with them,” Smith snapped, “We can make things very difficult for you if you don’t agree.” The agent gave her a ghoulish smile, “For example, we know you used to operate as the smuggling vigilante known as Moonshine.”

“Oh man,” Ultra Woman laughed, “Moonshine? Good times! Tell me what you know!”

“We could very easily have your father arrested,” Agent Smith snapped. “Bootlegging is still a crime.”

Ultra Woman rolled her eyes, “Head up the holler with everything you have, you’ll need at bare minimum a National Guard response to even give Daddy pause.” She smirked, “And if you DO go full hog on him, maybe Moonshine returns from her fifteen-year hiatus?”

“Listen here,” Other Smith said grimly, “Do you think you’ll enjoy your current popularity if we release videos of you drinking, swearing?”

She stared at them a moment, then laughed.

“I’ve got my own PR people,” she chuckled, “And my biggest roadblock to further growth is my family friendly image.” She shrugged, “Estimates are that if I suddenly appealed to an edgier set, I’d have at minimum a ten percent market share boost. Release your videos, you’ll make me a few million by the time they hit the evening news.”

“If your reputation won’t sway you,” One of the agents sneered, “Perhaps we could pay our OWN visit to the Impossible Duo?”

Ultra Woman raised an eyebrow, then giggled, finally giving in to a maniac laugh that would be more at home in the League of Evil or the Alliance of Evildoers. She pounded the desk as she laughed, causing huge pits in the steel desk and flinching reactions from the government agents.

“Okay,” Ultra Woman said, collecting herself, “I never thought I’d be giving The Talk to the feds, but here it is. Play nice with me, play nice with my friends, and I’ll play nice with you.”

“Excuse me?” Smith two asked.

“We all want to go home at the end of the day,” the Blue Bombshell said with that award winning smile, “Don’t fuck with me, my daddy, or my friends, even the supervillains.”

“Are you threatening us?” Smith two asked.

“Here’s the closest thing you’ll get to a threat,” Ultra Woman said angrily, “If you two ‘expose’ me… Well, I’ve been told many times that I would do GREAT in politics, every political party in my district has asked me if I’d take their nomination.”

“So?” Smith One asked hesitantly.

“Imagine what a gal like me could do in congress?” She grinned, “the white house? Imagine little old me making decisions and demanding audits of all your secret agencies, could be fun.” She shrugged, “Of course I hate politics, dirty business, so let’s just call that a hypothetical.”

“W-Why do you care so much about those two?” Smith asked weakly.

Ultra Woman stood up and smiled, “It’s a messed-up world, heroes, villains, they’ve all gone down a darker path these days. Impossible Woman has an innocence you don’t really see anymore, I guess it reminds me of my own ideals from back when I started doing this, and there are days when you REALLY need that reminder. I think something in me would die if anything ever happened to her.” Ultra Woman’s eyes flashed red a moment, “So let’s make sure that nothing ever does.”

There was a blur, and then both men clasped hands over their ears as a crash rang out and dust filled the air. Shakily they looked up, seeing the Ultra-Woman shaped hole in the side of the building. Sunlight poured in and birdsong filled the dimly lit office as the two agents shared a worried glance.

Maisie, The Impossible Woman, squirmed in the back of the police car. A wave of pleasure shot up her spine as she bit her lower lip, making sure she wouldn’t cry out excitedly.

“Hey,” the female police officer said, looking in the rear-view mirror, “What’s up with her?”

“J-Just itchy,” Maisie said, fighting down a moan, “these cuffs are so- Oh god- ITCHY!”

“Well, they’re staying on,” a brunette officer snapped back at her, “Those power nullification cuffs make you just another perp, and once we get you down to booking you’re someone else’s problem.”

“N-No problem!” Maisie said, fighting not to fall over in the seat.

Sam couldn’t hear any of her conversation with the officers, surrounded by the warm wet confines of his partner in crime’s pussy. He grinned to himself as he increased his size, letting his miniaturized body fill her cavity.

He took a moment to enjoy where he was, cradled softly, lovingly, by Maisie’s slick and soft walls. As the silky juices ran over him and the sweet smell of his lover overwhelmed him he couldn’t help but breathe it in. The small movement seemed to awaken the walls around him, and his entire body was gripped sharply as he heard her take in a breath overhead.

He felt himself being moved further in, as though he was being drawn towards her center. He sighed and let himself be pulled, summoned, to where her body wanted him to be. With each movement he heard a heartbeat flutter, and the walls around him grew tighter as she crossed her legs.

“Please remove your gloves for fingerprinting,” a bored looking officer told Maisie.

“Oh fuck yeah,” Maisie muttered, fighting not to fall to her knees. Seeing the officer’s confused expression, she gulped and shakily stood back up, “I uh… just love fingerprinting, best part of booking!”

Sam was in her depths now, a helpless passenger of her lust. Sealed off from the world there was only Maisie, her smell, her movements, her heartbeat. The rumbles of pleasure every time he moved. Reaching down he began to touch himself through his suit, the wet slickness of the fleshy walls surrounding him permeating his senses.

He started moving, rocking his body back and forth. He was rewarded with the quaking and quivering of his prison, and he increased his thrashing, hoping to drive Maisie to the brink of orgasm.

“You’ll never get out of here Impossible Woman,” a guard sneered as the door slammed shut, “We saw you smash the power nullifier gloves on the sink last time, so we’ve got a nice padded cell for you! There’s nothing in there hard enough to break them.”

“Ohhh,” Maisie moaned, falling over onto the cot, “Oh… oh come on…”

“That’s right,” the guard said, enjoying her moans of frustration, “You’re trapped!” with that he closed the steel door and the eye slot, leaving her alone.

Maisie writhed on the bed, enjoying the feeling of her tiny lover as he moved inside her most intimate areas. She almost screamed in frustration as she realized the power nullification cuffs were completely sealed, she wouldn’t be able to touch herself and finish quicker. She felt another jolt of pleasure and turned her head into the pillow to stop a sound she knew would bring the guard back… maybe she could live without her hands for this one.

Sam could feel the quivering around him and hear the rumbling of muscle as her heartbeat picked up. He grinned and readied himself for the finale. With a roar he thrust his entire body against her, rocking and thrashing with as much strength as he could muster at this size. She came with a growl that he could hear even in her depths, and the wet dripping became a torrent as her orgasm moved him like a flood. The rocking and movement of the slick wet walls against his own body was enough to bring him over the edge too, and for a moment the tiny man enjoyed the blissful sensation of his goddess bringing the world down around him.

As the world returned to normal, he sighed happily, slowly working his way out of the slick tunnel. His feet met the fabric of Maisie’s panties, and shrinking himself slightly for more maneuverability he worked his way out into her underwear. There still wasn’t any light to speak of, but as he climbed up and out the dim fluorescent lighting of what he guessed was the jail could be seen softly through the fabric of Impossible Woman’s costume.

Slowly he worked his way up her body, taking a moment to pause as he crawled between the house sized breasts on either side of him. He grinned as he slid between the sweaty globes, being crushed between them was one of the best parts of being able to shrink yourself, a desire Maisie frequently let him indulge in.

Finally, he reached the neck of the costume, and pressing against her skin he popped his head out. Slipping out of her clothes he landed on the bed. The giant face of Maisie, the Impossible Woman, turned to face him with a dreamy grin.

“Hey lover,” she said, “Thanks for the conjugal visit.”

“Anytime,” he laughed, looking around the cell, “so where is this, county jail?”

“City lockup,” She corrected, “No x-ray bodyscanners or anything, just a metal detector.”

“Huh,” he mused, “Do you think I’d have shown up… in there?”

Maisie shrugged, “Who knows, I guess we’ll probably find out someday.” She wrinkled her nose, “You smell like pussy little man. That’s going to take FOREVER to wash out of that outfit.”

“Worth it,” he said with a grin, slowly returning to his full size.  “So, what happened with Ultra Woman?”

“Oh, she got the paintings back, gave me a speech about how evil never prevails for the cameras, same old same old. I told her you ran for the car and escaped.”

“Next time she’s probably going to X-Ray you to see if I’m on your person,” he laughed as he started fiddling with the cuffs. “Is there a trick to these?”

“They’re lowest bidder,” Maisie said, “I usually just smash them on a wall or something, but…” she gestured around at the white padding on the walls.

“Okay,” Sam said, “let me try something.”

He leapt into the air, shrinking as he did so. In an arc he landed on top of Maisie’s cuffs, shrinking himself further he spotted a small crease where two parts were fastened together. Finally when he was the size of a grain of sand he was able to fit between them. With a grunt he grew himself as fast as he could, and was rewarded when the force of his size change snapped something and the cuffs quickly fell to pieces.

“Hell yeah!” Maisie crowed, “Now the world will once again fear the MIGHT of the IMPOSSIBLE WOMAN!”

Without warning she began to increase her size, kneeling down as she passed the eight foot mark, and quickly closing the empty space in the cell. Sam shrank himself to avoid her as she grunted, her body hitting the walls. Crouched over, she was as big as she was likely going to be able to get in the enclosed space. Pulling back her fist she slammed it against the cell door, denting it outwards. With another grunt she punched at it again, this time the door went flying off the hinges. There was shouting outside, and almost instantly an alarm sounded.

Maisie grinned and returned to her normal size, briefly glancing up at Sam for one of the rare moments in their relationship where he got to stand over her. He hugged her shoulder and nodded, letting himself shrink again, slowly drifting downward until he was small enough for her to bend over and pick him up.

“Try to stay in the boobs on the way home,” She said with a grin. She pulled her outfit away from her neck and let him tumble down into the sweaty confines of her bra. Satisfied that her shrunken boyfriend and partner was protected, she brazenly walked into the open air of the jail, growing bigger as she went.

For Sam it was always an experience, watching jiggling masses on either side of him stretch away, trapping him further and further in the sweaty valley of her cleavage. He let himself shrink slightly, enjoying the feeling of being enveloped and protected.

Maisie gave her best evil laugh as the guards began firing on her, she knew from experience that once she got over twelve feet she was more or less bulletproof, and by the time anyone had thought to shoot she stood well over twenty. She confidently walked through the hail of gunfire to the far wall, putting her shoulder into it as she knocked the brickwork apart and exposed the hall to the night air.

“That was fun,” Maisie said, stripping her costume off and collapsing onto the couch. Freed from the oppressive confines of her costume Sam leapt from her breasts, growing as he made contact with the floor. With a sigh he reached back and unzipped his own costume, stepping out of it and flopping on the couch next to her.

Their latest hideout was another house on the edge of town like his old one. Maisie always managed to rent them under her real name somehow, usually month to month. Idly he wondered how many other prospective landlords had received threats that their property would be stomped into matchsticks if they didn’t sign a lease.

“So,” Maisie said, stretching and putting an arm around him. “I’m thinking we rest up a few days, then we steal something… big.”

“What’s our financial situation like?” he asked, “Maybe we should pull a moneymaker?”

“Nah,” Maisie said, waving, “I haven’t stolen the world’s biggest of something in like six months, it used to be my whole thing.”

“Maybe we could steal the world’s smallest of something?” He asked, “You know, that could be my thing.”

“The smallest whatevers usually aren’t on display,” Maisie said thoughtfully, “but I like this energy.”

From inside the kitchen Sam heard his cell phone ringing, the two of them never took their phones on jobs. With a sigh he got up, fighting the tired feeling in his legs and trudging his way to the table.

“Hello,” he said, answering it. His face paled, “Uh, yeah, hi!” Maisie sat up, eyeing him intently, “Sure, I can come… Yeah I’ll bring her… Love you too.” He hung up the phone and sighed.

“Who’s that?” Maisie asked.

“My mom,” he muttered, “She wants me to come to the county fair with her and dad this weekend.” He looked at her, “They want to meet my new girlfriend.”

“It’s got to be a trap!” Maisie said excitedly leaping up, “The Hero League is hoping to lure us out-“

“They don’t know,” He said quietly.

Maisie stopped, “W-What?”

“I mean…” he sighed, “They know about YOU, well they know I’m dating someone, but they don’t know I’ve made a little… career change.”

“Oh, that’s right,” Maisie mused, “You haven’t been officially busted yet, you probably don’t even have a most wanted page!”

“No,” he chuckled, “I don’t.”

“Well,” Maisie said hesitantly, “Maybe it’s time to… tell them?”

“I don’t know how they’re going to react,” he said, “finding out their son is a criminal…”

“Supervillain Sam,” she corrected, “it’s a storied and noble profession!”

“I don’t think they’ll see it like that,” he muttered, “They’re very straight-laced people.” He brightened, “I would like you to meet them though, what do you say?”

Maisie thought a moment, “Okay,” she agreed, “But… you’ve got to tell them the truth at some point, you know?”

Sam had rented them a less conspicuous car for the weekend. As much as he loved the Impossible Mobile, and he’d had to spend a great amount of time reassuring Maisie that he did LOVE it, it wasn’t how he wanted to roll back into his hometown just yet.

“Quiet Oaks is basically just a suburb built over some old farmland,” he explained to Maisie as they turned off the highway, “Not a bad place to live, but it’s not that interesting. If it wasn’t for the farmers still holding the county fair every year, I don’t think anything would ever happen here.”

Maisie shrugged, “Hey, don’t sweat it, it’s the hometown of one of the world’s greatest supervillains! The Impossible Boy!”

“Man!” he laughed as they drove by a series of strip malls.

The Black Swan screamed in fury as she landed another dozen blows on her hanging gym bag. Flipping backwards she threw a series of bladed swanarangs at plywood targets hung on the other side of the garage. She nodded in satisfaction as she saw they’d each landed right on the human shaped silhouette’s heads.

She sighed, pulling off her black cowl. The garage in her parent’s house wasn’t air conditioned, but neither were the mean streets of Quiet Oaks. She drank from a nearby plastic water bottle, then poured some over her face, the water plastering her short black hair to her tanned face. Gasping at the icy cold she stepped around her customized swan cycle and gazed out a small window by her dad’s old work bench.

“Look at them,” she muttered, watching the children frolic and play in the brightly lit suburban streets, “so blissfully unaware of the scourge of crime!” She clenched her fist and pounded the wall, “Someday, the storm’s gonna come, and I’ll be the one keeping these streets from becoming awash with-“

“AVA!” her mom shouted, “Don’t hit the wall! We’ve talked about this!”

“I’m sorry if my training for the war on crime is disturbing your reruns MOTHER!” she shouted angrily.

She walked over to her crime map, a printout of the entire city of fifteen thousand, with red pins in it for every crime in the last month, both of them shined in the glow from the dangling lightbulb.

“It’s been quiet,” she growled.

The truth was that it was always quiet in Quiet Oaks, she’d captured and ended the careers of the few legitimate criminals the small town had in her first weeks of operation. Since then, she’d mostly been riding the Swan Cycle around at night and trying to catch teenagers before they could spraypaint things, getting cats out of trees…

“Something big is brewing,” she said in a low voice, “I can feel it… a big time villain is bound to attack this town soon or later.”

“AVA!” her mom shouted.

“WHAT!?” she shouted back, broken out of her reverie.

“I just talked to your friend Sam’s mother, he’s coming in to town to visit his parents. You should go say hello!”

“Here we are,” Sam said, stepping out of the rented Sedan. He gestured to the plain looking two story house, one of many identical models on the plain suburban street.

“Sam!” a woman’s voice called. The two of them turned to see a short, tanned woman with dark hair and a tomboyish haircut running towards them from next door.

“Hey!” Sam said, waving, “Maisie, this is my old neighbor Ava, we used to hang out after school sometimes, this is girlfriend Maisie!”

“Charmed,” Maisie said with a smile.

“Likewise!” Ava said, “I’m glad this nerd finally found someone who could stand him!” She blushed a moment, “So, Delta City, that’s got to be crazy! All those superheroes, supervillains? You two must have some great stories!”

“Oh?” Maisie said, her eyes lighting up, “You’d like to hear some stories?”

“Uh Maisie,” Sam said quietly.

“Then we would have to start with Delta City’s most terrifying, most diabolical SUPERVILLAIN!”

“Oh wow,” Ava breathed excitedly, “You mean-“

“That’s right,” Maisie cackled, “You might say Sam and I got a front row seat to watch Ultra Woman battle her nefarious and hauntingly beautiful nemesis-“

“You saw her fight Lexi Lathor?” Ava asked, practically bouncing.

“What!?” Maisie cried indignantly.

“Yeah,” Sam said, cutting her off, “We saw her fight Lexi Lathor once, right Maisie?”

“Yeah,” Maisie muttered angrily, “Lexi Lathor…”

“Well,” Ava said nonchalantly, “We’ve kind of got our own superhero now.”

“Oh?” Maisie asked, suddenly interested.

“Yeah,” Ava said, “Black Swan, she’s really hardcore, cleaned up these streets, you know?”

Sam looked around at the peaceful suburb, “How much cleaning did they need?”

“Hey!” Ava said a bit defensively, “They’re cleaner now!”

“So she’s like, a bird-woman?” Maisie asked.

“No!” Ava said, “she uses martial arts and gadgets and stuff to-“

“Oh,” Maisie said dismissively, “One of THOSE.”

“What do you mean one of those?” Ava asked indignantly.

“Well a superhero should be… Super, don’t you think?” Maisie asked with a shrug.

Ava’s face went red, and for a moment Sam worried she was about to shout something, but the moment was saved when Sam’s mother came out to greet him.

“So,” Sam’s dad said, passing a plate of pork chops, “Maisie, is it? How did you and Sam meet?”

“Work,” he said quickly.

“Oh?” His mom asked, “Are you in insurance too?”

“Acquisitions,” Maisie said, fighting a giggle. “I helped Sam get set up in… acquisitions.”

“You’re not with the agency anymore?” His dad asked, a bit surprised.

“Uh,” He gulped, “No, I had a career change recently to… acquisitions.”

“As long as you’re happy I suppose,” His dad said, “I mean it’s honest work, right?”

“Y-Yeah,” Sam said with a weak smile.

“Still,” his dad said, reaching for the potatoes, “I want you to take it easy for a while, new job, new girlfriend? You don’t want to make too many changes at once, I don’t want you burning out like that girl next door. It’s nice knowing my son has a nice office job and a place in the city.”

“Sure,” he muttered,

“So Maisie,” his mom asked, “Are you going to come with us to the county fair tomorrow?”

“It’s going to be a good one this year!” his dad said, “the mayor is having the world’s largest kettle brought in-“

There was a clang as Maisie dropped her fork, “W-World’s largest-“

“Kettle,” Sam’s dad finished, “They’re talking about using it to make the largest ever batch of kettle corn, isn’t that exciting?”

“Oh it’s going to be an exciting fair all right,” Maisie said with a widening grin, “the most exciting one of all time!” She started cackling madly.

“Maisie uh, really likes fairs,” Sam said, his face red.

“Who doesn’t?” Sam’s dad laughed cheerfully, joining Maisie’s diabolical cackling. “I like this one Sam! If she gets this worked up over kettle corn, why I think she’s our kind of people!”

Although Sam’s parents had offered him his old room, he’d rented a hotel nearby. Like everything else in Quiet Oaks it was a national chain, and the hotel room was the same unremarkable arrangement of furniture found from New York to Los Angeles. As his girlfriend kicked off her shoes and undressed to her underwear he steeled himself for a difficult conversation.

“Maisie,” Sam said, “PLEASE don’t steal the world’s largest kettle.”

“What?” she asked, shocked, “I thought you’d be excited about this? It’s exactly the kind of thing we’ve been looking for!”

“Yeah but…” He tried to think of what to say, “It’s my hometown, everyone I know is here and-“

“Then you should want to do it even more!” Maisie protested, “Show them the terrifying and powerful villain you’ve become!”

“I…” he sighed.

“You’re not… embarrassed of me, are you?” She asked quietly.

“Never,” he said, coming close to hug her. Seeing her expression he bit his lip, “Can we at least agree to steal it AFTER the fair? I know you want it, honestly I kind of want it too, but if I’m a villain AND I ruin the county fair that might be too much for mom and dad.”

“Oh Sam!” She giggled, “Fine, it’s a deal.”

He felt his feet leave the ground as she grew, holding him close to her chest. He was hugged into her rapidly expanding chest as she became an amazon, stopping just as her head tapped the ceiling of the hotel room.

“Damn,” she muttered, “These rooms have such low ceilings… I can barely get big enough to smother my boyfriend with my boobs.” She set him down, letting herself get slightly smaller, a few inches between the top of her head and the popcorn ceiling. A massive hand clutched his shoulder, “Down boy,” she said with a grin.

“Yes ma’am,” he said eagerly, shrinking his body as she pushed down on his shoulder. He stopped when he was eye level with her crotch, and looked up at her expectantly, but she grinned and shook her head.

“Lower,” she whispered. He gulped and shrank a bit lower, down to her knee. “Still too big,” she murmured, “Get TINY for me Sam, I may not be able to get as big as I’d like in here, but you’re still going to make me feel like a goddess.” She paused a moment, “Oh, and DON’T shrink the clothes with you.”

He watched as the room expanded, he went down past her ankle, stopping at maybe four inches tall. As she’d asked he let his clothes remain at their larger size, watching as they lifted away from him and began to collapse, leaving him in a dark puddle. It didn’t last long, a pair of giant hands curled around his shirt, underwear, and pants, lifting them away from him like they were massive blankets. Maisie examined them a moment, glancing down at her tiny boyfriend, before tossing them over her shoulder and onto the bed.

“Small enough?” he shouted up.

She crossed her arms and shook her head. Lazily she pointed a single finger downward. Following her instruction, he kept going, until he was face to face with her socked foot. The towering goddess grinned and reached down to peel the sock off, tossing it lazily across the room. The smell washed over him like a wave, and she laughed at the quick grimace of his expression.

“This is where a real villain like me belongs,” she mused, gently guiding her big toe forward to tap him, knocking him over, “towering over the world. You’re lucky Sam, most people have to wait until I unveil my latest sinister scheme to get to look up at me like this, you get it whenever you want.”

She struck a pose, puffing her chest out and giving him a wicked grin. With a villainous laugh she pinned him under her toe, the soft skin pressing the sour odor of her feet into him as she slowly ground him into the carpet.

“Truly no one can stand against the might of Impossible Woman!” she said. Her hand drifted down as she teased him, fingers slipping under the waistline of her panties. She began playing with her clit, letting a few fingers slide into her wet opening.

“BEG FOR MERCY!” She cackled, pressing him harder.

“P-Please have mercy Impossible Woman!” he begged, trying hard to keep a grin off his face. The smell was overwhelming his senses, her big toe alone overwhelming his entire body as she brought her weight down on him.

“What’s that I feel poking my toe?” She teased, “Does this get you going Sam? Is Impossible Boy so in love with the great Impossible Woman that even her big toe is enough woman for him?” She leaned down, her hair draping around her face and framing her radiant smile, “Does it smell GOOD Sam? I was wearing those socks ALL day, and I’m not sure the air conditioning in that rental works…”

Very gently the giant woman began moving her toe back and forth, Sam groaned and squirmed against it, gripping the sides with both hands. He felt truly powerless, so at Maisie’s mercy that she’d easily bring him off with such miniscule movements if she wanted.

“Truly this sad display of submission is a testament to the amazing beauty and power of Impossible Woman,” Maisie mocked, “a strong, handsome, and muscular man, trying desperately not to cum himself under my titanic toes.” She grinned a final time, “and the best part? You never stood a chance.” She scrunched her toe against him one last time and he shouted as he climaxed, inhaling the stale musty air of her feet and letting his vision be overwhelmed by the cackling goddess overhead.

He was still panting and trying to recover as she lifted her foot off him. Lifting it up she smirked at the tiny wet spot on the bottom of her toe, before grabbing her discarded sock and wiping it away. With a spring in her step, she hummed as she tossed her suitcase on the bed.

“You’re amazing,” Sam whispered, growing back to his normal height and collapsing on the bed.

“Impossible,” she corrected with a grin.

He sat up with a frown as he realized she was pulling her costume out of the suitcase, “Maisie,” he said, “I thought you agreed not to-“

“I’m just going to go check it out!” she protested, “Your dad said something about the kettle being brought in by rail, we’ll just pop down to the trainyard and maybe get a look at it. Maybe I won’t even WANT to steal it!”

“And why would you need to bring your costume for that?” he asked in an amused tone.

“What if I run into trouble?” she asked, “I’d need to turn into Impossible Woman!”

“Trouble?” Sam laughed, “In Quiet Oaks?” He stood up and stretched, “I guess there’s not much else to do here but watch cable anyways, toss me my costume.”

“Uhh, maybe you should shower first,” Maisie said, “you smell like feet.”

Black Swan surveyed the mean streets of downtown Quiet Oaks from her perch atop TGI Fridays. There was just the right amount of wind to make her cape flutter behind her as she brooded.

“Sam,” she muttered to herself. Seeing him again had brought back some feelings she’d hoped to bury, and him with a new girlfriend just made them worse. They’d been thick as thieves all through high school, but when he left for college, she’d left to travel the world, mastering martial arts in a dozen countries.

“We could never be together Sam,” she practiced in a gravelly voice, “If my enemies ever found out, they could use you to get to me…” or at least that’s what she’d say when she had some more formidable enemies.

With a sigh she did a running leap off the side of the brightly lit chain restaurant, landing perfectly on her Swan Cycle. Starting it with a roar she rocketed off into the night, her cape trailing behind her.

Maisie and Sam wore trenchcoats and fedoras over their costumes as they walked through the railyard. Maisie insisted that the disguises were “classics,” but Sam was just glad nobody was around. The getups were almost worse for avoiding attention than their actual supersuits.

“There it is!” Maisie said, pointing eagerly to a large flatbed train car. Strapped down on it was a massive black iron cooking kettle, lid fastened tightly over it. “Oh Sam,” she said wistfully, “It’s beautiful! I could shrink it down and keep it as a memento of our trip!”

“You want to steal the world’s largest kettle, and then shrink it down?” Sam asked, fighting a laugh.

“We could grow it back for like, special occasions,” Maisie said. “I’m pretty sure Ultra Woman won’t let us keep it if she knows we have it.”

“Hey!” someone shouted. The two of them turned to see four men, all of them also wearing trenchcoats and fedoras. “The boss said we should expect another pair of hands, that you?”

“Not likely,” another gruff voice called. The two of them looked down the other side of the trainyard to see another pair of men, similarly dressed, walking towards them. “The Boss said there would be four waiting for the two of us!”

“So, who do we have here?” The lead man said, growling at the two of them and cracking his knuckles.

Maisie and Sam exchanged looks.

Ava stopped her motorcycle in front of the trainyard. It was part of her regular patrol route, nothing ever happened there of course, or almost anywhere else in town, but it seemed like a likely trouble spot if trouble reared its ugly head. She was about to head out to the abandoned canning plant when she heard shouting.

Then gunfire!

Her heart leapt in her chest, she skidded the bike to a stop and leapt off it into the trainyard. With a series of leaps she easily cleared her way onto the top of a steel railcar, peering around and hoping to get a look at the shooter.

Her eyes went wide as a yellow woman in spandex seemed to rise up a few rows of trains in front of her, stopping when she stood fifty feet tall and towering over the trainyard.

“You boys just made a BIG mistake!” she boomed.

“A supervillain,” Ava breathed eagerly, “The Impossible Woman!” She practically squealed with delight, then forced herself to focus. Leaping from railcar to railcar she easily closed the distance between herself and the supervillain.  Peering down she saw six men in trenchcoats, all of them holding guns or knives.

She took a moment to calculate her avenue of approach, frowning as she saw a yellow suited man grappling with one of the men in trenchcoats. To her amazement he blinked out of existence, then seemed to spring up out of the ground behind his attacker. That had to be Impossible Boy, Impossible Woman’s new lackey. What was this? A dispute between henchmen perhaps? No matter, they’d all face justice!

She unhooked a smoke grenade from her belt and tossed it down onto them. As they cried out in surprise, she leapt off the traincar and dived into the cloud, her hands flashing like lightning as she expertly disarmed and delivered a beating to each man.

Maisie looked down and blinked in confusion at the smoke. Taking a deep breath, she blew as hard as she could, easily scattering the white cloud and exposing the six groaning and now beaten men, Sam, and a black costumed woman with a long flowing cape.

“Let’s split!” one of the men shouted, the six of them stumbled to their feet and ran, the three in costumes watching them go.

“Looks like your henchmen got the message,” The newcomer growled, looking up at Impossible Woman’s towering visage, “Now, are you two coming quietly?”

“What!?” Maisie shouted, “Who do you think you are to stand before the mighty Impossible Duo and demand we come quietly?”

“THE BLACK SWAN!” Ava shouted, a shiver went up her spine, she could already tell this woman was going to be a lifelong nemesis. In her minds eye she saw them grappling in a burning, collapsing volcano lair, or maybe a space station!

Before either of the villains could react, she leapt and did a spinning kick, aiming for the smaller of the Impossible Duo. She scowled as he shrank out of the way, enlarging back to his full size as she landed and pirouetted back to him.

“Come here pest!” Impossible Woman shouted, her open hand coming down to grab the vigilante. With a cartwheel she easily leapt through the gap in Maisie’s fingers. Before the gigantic woman could react Black Swan leapt onto her hand, sprinting up her extended arm.

“Let’s see how you like Swan Eggs!” she shouted, throwing a series of oval shaped objects at Maisie’s face.

Maisie’s eyes went wide and she tried to shield herself, but it was too late. Black Swan expertly leapt off her, landing on a nearby railcar as a series of explosions made contact with the enormous woman’s face. Maisie tilted backwards, crushing a steel traincar under her immense as she fell, rubbing her forehead.

“Were those just grenades?” She moaned, “not much of a gadget.”

“I painted them black!” Ava said excitedly. She heard something clamber onto the railcar behind her, and summersaulted forward to dodge a punch from the Impossible Man.

“What are you two here for?” She growled, circling the red clad villain. “Drugs? Weapons? What’s in this train that you two are after?”

“The world’s largest Kettle!” Sam said, tilting his head and laughing madly. He really did love these villain outings with Maisie, the ridiculous boasts, the puns, it gave him a high he hadn’t ever felt before meeting her.

“The Kettle?” Ava asked weakly. She clenched her fists, “You two are insane!”

“Not insane,” Maisie grinned.

“Impossible,” Sam finished, striking a pose as he readied for her next attack.

“Ha!” Black Swan, said in her gravelliest voice, “What’s impossible is the two of you escaping!”

“Oh I like her!” Maisie said excitedly. She reached for the black clad phantom again, growling with frustration as the small woman easily darted out of the way each time. “Hold still!”

The three of them turned their heads to the sound of police sirens, “You win this round, hero!” Maisie said, starting to shrink back down to her normal size, “but we’ll get that kettle!”

“You’ll never…” she sighed, “Get that kettle! I’ll be on it until it leaves town!”

“Then we will meet again!” Maisie laughed ominously. “Come Impossible Man!”

“Oh no you don’t,” Ava said, pulling another grenade from her belt.

Sam grimaced. Maisie wasn’t particularly durable at her normal size, and since they’d come on foot she’d need to get out of the trainyard as a relatively normal woman. There was no way Maisie was evading or fighting this Black Swan character at her normal size. He on the other hand… well, it was easy to flee a scene when you could be tiny.

“Impossible Woman!” he shouted, “Go! I’ll hold her off. We’ll meet back at the uh, lair.”

“Please,” Black Swan said, eyeing him up, “Your whole thing is you get small.” She threw a punch and he easily shrank out of the way. With a growl she tried a spinning kick, but with each successive blow Sam easily shrank out of the way, sometimes leaping in the air as he did so.

“Ultra Woman can punch faster than the speed of sound,” he bragged, “and I can dodge her like a pro! You’ve got no chance.” While that was true Sam also knew that Ultra Woman would probably never actually try to hit him or Maisie at Mach 1. Still, it made for a great boast.

“You’re not fighting Ultra Woman today, Impossible Boy!” Ava sneered.

“Man,” he corrected, but he was cut off with a yelp as a trio of sharpened swanarangs hurtled towards him.

She rushed forward, lighting quick blows that it took all of his concentration to avoid. With liquid grace she was hurtling things from her belt at him too, swanarangs, bolos, caltrops. He barely managed to shrink under them, but before he could grow back an enormous black boot was overhead.

*SQUISH*

Ava breathed a sigh of relief, the offensive had put her out of breath. Standing up fully she kept her full weight on the flattened supervillain, looking around to see if there was any sign of his giant-sized partner. Satisfied that she was alone she gingerly lifted her boot off Impossible Man and grimaced.

He was flattened pretty good, but there wasn’t any blood or gore that she could see, it was almost like he was a piece of gum. Her heart skipped a beat for a moment as she wondered if she’d killed him. While not a member she read the Hero League’s blogs and newsletter religiously. She wasn’t particularly familiar with the Impossible Duo, but most size changing heroes and villains couldn’t be killed by stepping on them… or so she thought.

She almost breathed a sigh of relief when the inches tall man groaned as his body began to reassert it’s shape. Feeling a bit better about the situation she quickly stepped on him again, the clack of her boots against the top of the railcar reverberating as the police sirens got closer.

“You’re too dangerous to leave with the police,” she mused, “this town doesn’t even have power nullifier cuffs…” She looked down at her utility belt and wondered how much force his growth ability carried with it. The belt pouches were either cloth or plastic…

Suddenly her face lit up as she had an idea. Quickly she took off her boot, feeling the night air hit her foot. Hooking a finger around her sock she pulled it off, grimacing at the smell and the way it stuck to her. Most of her gear served some kind of protective function, her socks and gloves in particular were woven from a supposedly bulletproof fabric and made custom by a merchant who specialized in gear for “low power” superheroes such as herself.

She lifted her boot, standing slightly lopsided in one bare foot as she scooped the recovering man’s tiny form up. Gently she dumped him into the waiting sock, quickly tying the top of it before he realized what was going on.

Sam blinked as the world came back into focus, the last thing he remembered was the quick pain, like a slap over his entire body, as Black Swan had stepped on him. Suddenly the smell hit him, and he almost gagged as the odor of the woman’s sock enveloped him. He looked around and with a sigh started to grow, intending to bust his way out. Something was wrong though, even as he flexed and tried to grow against the fibers they held. He tried shrinking small enough to slip out of it, but whatever this was it was too tightly knit for him to pull it off.

Ava watched the bottom of the sock contort in and out as the size changing villain tried to use his powers to escape the tied sock. She fought down a sadistic giggle as they realized together that he couldn’t escape.

“Now let’s go do some questioning!” she laughed, clipping the tied sock to her belt. She leapt off the railcar and sprinted for her Swancycle. This had been the best night of her life, she’d fought supervillains and their henchmen, and now she even had a prisoner!

As Sam was jostled by her movement he sighed and thought over his options. This girl was definitely an amateur, Ultra Woman would have NEVER missed the opportunity to make a “de-feet” pun if she’d trapped him in a sock…

Miss Meltdown chewed on the end of the glowing plutonium rod, a facsimile of a cigar that gave her a buzz she couldn’t quite identify. Ever since the nuclear plant accident all those years ago the jokes about her radioactive personality had taken on a more literal bent. As the mobsters stood in front of her in radiation suits, she sighed and placed the plutonium rod in a nearby ashtray.

“Explain to me,” she said, her bright yellow eyes flashing in contrast to her green skin, “Exactly why you don’t have my experimental fission battery?”

“It’s not our fault boss!” the lead man said, “Our contact hid it in this big kettle that the rubes were shipping around for county fairs, but there must’ve been a leak because there was someone there waiting for us!”

“Who?” Meltdown snapped. Her skin took on a deeper green as she got angrier, almost glowing as she forced herself to remain calm.

“It was Impossible Woman,” the man explained, “That goofy villain from Delta City, had her new guy with her, Impossible Boy I think he said his name was.”

“And there was a chick in black too!” another mobster cut in, “One of those ninja types, threw down a smoke bomb and kicked all our asses!”

Miss Meltdown steepled her fingers and mulled the information over. She’d long suspected that Impossible Woman’s antics were a façade for a more sinister and cleverer villainous persona, there was simply no way that a woman with that kind of power who regularly battled Ultra Woman was just some dumbass stealing tourist traps. Now she was recruiting, this new sidekick, and now a ninja? No, Impossible Woman was making moves.

“Gather everyone you’ve got,” she snarled, “And everyone THEY’VE got! Machine guns, rockets, grenades! I want a goddamn army!” The desk began to smolder where her skin touched it, and she grinned, “Don’t worry boys, mama’s gonna lead the charge this time. If Impossible Woman wants a villain war, we’ll give her one! Once I get that battery not even Ultra Woman will be able to stop me, let alone her D-lister bad guys.”

She laughed, causing the hardened gangsters to back away uncomfortably.

“Quiet Oaks is going to look like Three Mile Island by the time we’re done!”

Ultra Woman lounged happily on the beach. She’d considered buying a private one, but it seemed kind of pointless when she could always just grab a drink and fly herself to a secluded patch of sand and surf whenever she wanted. Night was the perfect time for it, just gazing at the stars while she listened to songs by dead country singers.

The lazy crooning about the difficulties in keeping the family land were interrupted as her phone alerted her of an incoming call. She rolled her eyes as she saw “hidden number,” while plenty of people had Belle Dixon’s phone number, she could count on one hand the number of people that had Ultra Woman’s, why bother hiding the origin?

“Yeah,” she snapped, answering the call.

“You said she was harmless,” Smith’s voice growled. “Your pet supervillain is up to something big.”

Ultra Woman frowned and sat up in her beach chair, “What’s going on?”

“An experimental fission battery was stolen last night,” Smith said, “in the right hands? Free energy for half the country. In the wrong hands? It’ll irradiate half the state. We’ve tracked it to a town called Quiet Oaks, guess who else is there?”

“Maisie and Sam?” Ultra Woman asked, stunned. “It’s got to be a mistake, a misunderstanding!”

“It’s not,” Smith said sternly, “We can’t get an appropriate team out there in time, we wouldn’t be talking to you at all if not for the potential for loss of life.”

“I’m on it,” she said, hanging up the phone. With a sigh she poured the rest of her drink into the sand. Picking up her phone she thumbed off her playlist of relaxing folk and country music and selected another, full of aggressive hip hop and heavy metal that would have done far more to harm her family friendly image than any amount of leaked footage of her swearing.

“You better have a good fucking explanation for this Maisie,” she muttered. In a split second she was gone, a cloud of sand erupting from where she’d been standing moments before as a blue blur rocketed into the night sky.

Sam tumbled out of the giant sock, blinking at the bright light overhead. He stumbled to his feet, coughing and thankful for the fresh air after what felt like at least an hour trapped in the vigilante’s rancid footwear. He stumbled forward, hoping to get an idea of where he was.

“I wouldn’t try getting bigger,” a gravely female voice called from overhead. In the edge of the cone of light he saw the masked face of Black Swan. “You’re on a carefully calibrated pressure pad, one single ounce more weight on it and a one-ton anvil drops on you, you step off it? A one-ton anvil drops on you, now let’s chat.”

He squinted, looking up and hoping to see the trap, but the light was bright and the room was dark, he couldn’t see anything it didn’t illuminate. There was a tracker in his suit, when he didn’t come back to the hotel, he was confident Maisie would come searching for him. Until then he just had to deal with Black Swan.

“Tell me where the drugs are!” she snarled. A giant gloved hand reached into the cone of light, and a massive finger flicked out, hitting him in the chest and knocking him over.

“There are no drugs!” he protested. He did his best supervillain dramatic pose, one hand in front of him, “We are here for the world’s largest kettle, surely the world’s GREATEST villains deserve the world’s greatest kettle?”

“A lie!” the hero snapped, “Six guys with guns wouldn’t help you steal a novelty item!”

“Those weren’t ours,” he said, “I guess they wanted it too?” He had a sudden realization, in a new life full of random mooks with guns and fistfights, he hadn’t realized how odd it was to see six of them in his own sleepy hometown. Maybe there really were drugs? Or guns?

Suddenly the room filled with light. Sam’s eyes went wide when he realized he was on a workbench in a garage, there was no carefully calibrated trap overhead, just Black Swan holding a brick. What was more alarming was that he recognized this garage, he’d spent enough time coming over here to find-

“AVA!” her mom snapped, “it’s getting late! Keep it down in here, I’m trying to watch the CW.”

“MOM!” she exploded, “Get out of here, I’m questioning my nemesis!”

Her mom just rolled her eyes, walked over to the fridge for a soda, and then left without another word. Slowly Ava turned her head back to the amused Impossible Man, still a handful of inches tall and standing on her dad’s old workbench.

“So,” he chuckled, “A carefully calibrated pressure pad huh?”

She glanced at the brick, “The Swan’s Nest is uh… undergoing renovations.” Her eyes lit up, “And that woman was an actor I hired to lure you into a false sense of security, soon your mind will fray and you’ll tell me everything as your very grip on reality-“

“Ava!” he shouted, trying to keep from laughing, “Come on! That’s your mom, this is your house on east Sanderson boulevard.”

Ava blinked, “Okay,” she mumbled in a defeated tone. She pulled her mask off, revealing the same short haircut and tanned face Sam remembered. “Look, please don’t hurt my parents? They think I’m just playing dress up out here.”

With a sigh Sam pulled off his own mask, “I’m not going to hurt your parents, Ava.”

“SAM!?” She squealed, leaping backwards in shock. “You’re Impossible Boy!?”

“Man,” he said tersely.

The door to the garage opened again, this time Ava’s mom led Maisie, now in her civilian clothes, into the Swan’s Nest.

“Hi guys,” she said cheerfully.

“Now Ava,” her mom began, “Normally I don’t want people over this late, but I honestly didn’t think you had any friends, so I’m going to let this one slide.”

“Thanks Mrs. Cygnus!” Maisie said, waving cheerfully. She walked in and started looking around, ignoring Ava’s shocked expression. “Wow,” she said, squinting at some of Ava’s “gadgets.” Hefting what was clearly just a crowbar spraypainted black, she giggled. “Most of the guys who do this put a bit more of their budget towards it, you know?”

“Was enough to kick your ass,” Ava muttered. “Hey! Get out of here vile villain! You turned Sam to the dark side!”

“That’s not entirely true-“ Sam tried to cut in.

Maisie reached into the same fridge Ava’s mom had just opened and withdrew a soda for herself. The crack echoed through the garage as she pulled the tab on a commemorative can featuring her fighting Ultra Woman. Deliberately ignoring a shocked Black Swan she took a long sip.

“Ah,” she said, wiping her mouth, “Okay, we should probably all talk, yeah?”

End Notes:
Thanks for all the positive responses to the first part. I decided to continue this story, like most of my other longer ones it'll probably be episodic parts. This is part one of a planned two-parter.
Homecoming Pt. 2 by Greenanon

Ava Cygnus, the Black Swan, brooded atop the old muffler shop across the street from the town’s only pancake restaurant. Impossible Woman had proven to be a far craftier foe than she’d initially expected, both having turned her childhood friend, Sam, to the path of evil, and tracking her down in the Swan’s Nest for the climactic showdown…

Or at least it would have been climactic, but the vile fiends had refused to fight her, saying they were “tired” and it was “late.” With them in the very heart of her sanctum, Ava hadn’t had much of a choice but to let them go. Sam had hung back a bit, assuring her that he and his new girlfriend wouldn’t hurt anyone, but Ava worried that the foul temptress was clouding her old neighbor’s judgment.

“Is she still watching us?” Sam asked as the waitress left them a pot of coffee.

“Yeah,” Maisie said, looking across the street at the dark figure on the rooftop, “Can you believe we were her first supervillains?” Maisie sighed almost lovingly, “it just gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling.”

“I think Ava was maybe hoping for a… different type of villain,” Sam said, adding a packet of sugar to his coffee.

Maisie shrugged, “Before I met Ultra Woman, I really wanted to fight Mr. Mechanical, but everything worked out for the best”

Sam snorted, almost spitting out his coffee, “Mister Mechanical?”

Maisie blushed, “I had a little crush on him, and I thought maybe if I tried to crush him it would go somewhere someday!” Seeing Sam’s expression she crossed her arms, “I mean… I did fight him once, but it wasn’t as fun as I pictured it, he didn’t want to banter or flirt or anything, he just started shooting missiles at me.”

“Spoilsport,” Sam chuckled. “So, what do we do about Ava?” he gestured a thumb across the street, not really caring if she noticed.

“What’s there to do?” Maisie asked, “we all agreed we wouldn’t mess with each other out of costume, or tattle on each other to the cops. She knows we’re after the big kettle, and YOU don’t want to steal it until after the county fair anyways. As far as I’m concerned, we’ve got this all figured out.”

She grinned suddenly, “Hey, do you really want to piss her off?”

Sam sighed, “Ava’s kind of my friend.”

“And she’s a GREAT friend,” Maisie said, smiling, “really, she is, she accepted you as a supervillain and everything. She’s also a superhero, and we should mess with her whenever we have the chance.”

“Fine,” Sam said with a smirk, “What did you have in mind?”

“Lean closer,” Maisie said. As Sam did so she hooked an arm around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss.

It lasted maybe half a minute before they parted, “Not that I’m complaining, but what was that supposed to do to mess with her?” Sam asked.

Maisie just rolled her eyes and giggled.

“THAT BITCH!” Ava snarled, throwing the binoculars down. “You will RUE the day you crossed Black Swan Impossible Woman! RUE THE DAY!”

“We’ve got a few hours until we’re supposed to meet your parents for the fair,” Maisie said, holding his arm as they walked along the streets of Quiet Oaks. “What’s a good way to kill some time in this place?”

“Television,” Sam laughed, “It’s a pretty boring place, downtown has a few higher end stores I guess.”

“Pass,” Maisie said, “Delta City has all of them.” She snuggled closer, shooting a smug glance the rooftops and the black clad woman she knew had to be watching. “Show me your old school or something.”

Ultra Woman triumphantly landed in front of City Hall. The few people around the town square gave her shocked expressions. A few walked to her, phones out and recording. She grinned and tossed her hair over her shoulder like the beauty queen she knew she was.

“Quiet Oaks,” she said in a loud voice. “Ultra Woman is here.”

The filming crowd looked at each other uncertainly. Ultra Woman frowned, then tried another award winning smile and the triumphant chest forward pose she’d been taught by runway supermodels.

“Where’s the mayor?” she demanded.

“This is Quiet Elms,” one of the filming civilians said.

She frowned, “Okay, where is Quiet Oaks?”

“Other side of the metro,” someone said.

She rolled her eyes and sighed. Suburbs all looked the same from the air, and almost deliberately lacked landmarks. With a final fake smile and wave she took off into the air again to find Quiet Oaks.

“So one of these windows,” Sam mused, pushing against each one in succession, “has a broken lock, or at least it did back when I lived here.”

Quiet Oaks High School was empty for the summer, with the fields on both sides of the building owned by the city for future developments that hadn’t advanced at all since Sam had graduated. This meant the school didn’t have any other nearby buildings or businesses, leaving them the only ones there. With little else to do he’d driven Maisie out to show it to her, and after some discussion he’d decided to seek out the broken window he remembered from his youth.

“And here we go,” he said with a smile. The window creaked a moment, then edged open.

“What are you two doing here?” Ava snarled, looking down at them from the rooftop. The black outfit and cape made her easily visible against the bright blue morning sky.

“Sam’s just showing me around,” Maisie said with a wave, “Don’t worry Black Swan, we’re not going to unveil our fiendish plan until this evening, so you can relax.”

“Relax?” She snarled, “When two evildoers are breaking in to our city’s high school? Hardly!”

Sam raised an eyebrow, “Ava, you, me, and half the kids in this town used to break in here during the summer all the time. I’ll bet they still do.”

“T-That was different!” Ava said, “We didn’t have anything else to do!”

“What a coincidence!” Maisie said, “that’s exactly why we’re going in, hold the window Sam.” She slipped inside, and after fuming for a moment, Ava followed the two of them.

“So, what exactly had all of your friends breaking into here?” Maisie asked as they walked through the hallways.

“The pool mostly,” Sam said, “but we’d play basketball in the gym too. There’s not a lot else to do out here.”

They opened the door, revealing the dark gymnasium with just a few beams of light streaming in from windows up near the ceiling. Sam flicked a switch, and with a loud clicking sound the gym lights popped on one after the other. There were a series of wrestling mats laid across the center over the hardwood floor.

“The wrestling team must use it sometimes during the summer,” Sam guessed, walking over to them.

“There’s a karate class in the summers sometimes too,” Ava said, “I used to take it back in the day.”

“Then you got way too into it and became a ninja,” Maisie said, “it all makes sense now!”

“I’m not a ninja!” Ava protested, “I’ve mastered dozens of disciplines and honed my body into the perfect crime fighting machine-“

“Whatever,” Maisie said, walking over to the mat, “Come on, let’s spar.”

Ava gaped at her dumbfounded, “I’m not going to spar with you! You’re a supervillain, and this is trespassing.”

“Ha! The avenger of the night is terrified to face the true power of Impossible Woman,” Maisie laughed. “Impossible Man! Gaze upon the cowardice of-“

“All right fine,” Ava said, turning back around. She took off her weighted gloves and removed her cowl, exposing her face to the air and letting the cape drop to the ground behind her. Thinking a moment, she kicked off her steel boots too. With a shrug Maisie squared off against her.

“Sam?” Maisie asked, “Do you want to referee for us?”

“I don’t really know the rules,” He said, “Are you wanting to wrestle or-“

Ava shouted and ran forward, easily lifting Maisie off the ground and slamming her to the mat. With a shout she stopped her fist a hair from Maisie’s throat, her snarl causing the other woman’s eyes to go wide.

“I think first round goes to Ava,” Sam said.

“Black Swan,” she said, nodding to him as she walked back to the other side of the mat, “When I’m kicking a villain’s ass, I’m Black Swan.”

“Damn,” Maisie muttered, rubbing her throat as she sat up. She grinned, “That was pretty great!” She stood up again and took her place across the mat, but Sam noticed that she started growing herself slightly. She didn’t go particularly fast, but by the time she reached her side she was probably six and a half feet tall. Sam chuckled as he realized where this was going.

“Okay,” he said, “go!”

Ava ran at Maisie again, but her eyes went wide as she realized that the other woman now towered over her. Adjusting her course instead of a tackle she leapt and attempted a kick. It made contact and Maisie grunted and stumbled back a bit, but then steadied herself.

“Uh oh,” Maisie said, jokingly flexing her muscles, “It seems that the genius of Impossible Woman has found a counter to your superior fighting abilities.”

“Y-You just made yourself bigger!” Ava said, circling her, fists up, “Don’t you think using superpowers goes against the spirit of martial arts?”

Maisie shrugged, letting herself grow another few inches until she was scraping seven feet tall, “Maybe? I never really did this as a kid, I was more of stay home and play with chemicals kind of girl.” She grinned at Ava’s nervous expression, “Come on, I’m not even impossibly big yet! You should be able to take on someone this size if you want to be a hero.”

Sam frowned, but didn’t say anything. That wasn’t entirely fair, while Maisie wasn’t yet outside of human parameters their respective size changing abilities tended to scale their strength, endurance, and durability up when activated. Maisie was likely stronger than a “normal” seven foot tall woman would be. Maisie seemed to guess his thoughts, and shot him a wink.

“So, you can grow your clothes with you,” Ava said, looking for an opening, “I thought your suits were just made of some special fabric…”

“I mean if we want them to, sure.” Maisie was walking towards Ava, pushing her towards the edge of the mat. “If I want to grow out of my clothes and make them rip I can, sometimes it’s fun.” A grin lit up her face, “What’s really fun is seeing Sam over there shrink out of his clothes. I’ll bet he’d do it if you asked him.”

Ava’s face went red, “T-That’s-“ she wanted to say disgusting, but she DID want to see that… Sam had looked great in a form fitting outfit when they’d fought the night before, and she kept having intrusive thoughts about what he might look underneath it.

Maisie towered over her and crossed her arms, “Tell you what my puny hero, pin me another two times and Sam will do it for you.”

Sam raised an eyebrow, “Do I get a say in this?”

Maisie just smirked and shook her head, “Don’t worry, she’s not going to win.”

“I AM going to win!” Ava said, suddenly leaping at Maisie and landing a series of quick punches on her stomach. Maisie grunted, but simply put her hands on her hips and absorbed the blows.

“Pathetic! Nobody can match the raw power of-“

Ava dropped and did a leg sweep, Maisie’s smile was wiped off her face as she tumbled to the mat. Before she could start to get up Ava was on her, straddling her chest and holding a fist, prepared to strike her in the face.

“I think that’s another point to Ava,” Sam said, laughing at Maisie’s shocked expression.

Maisie got up again, and Ava paled as her height increased again. This time Maisie stopped around fifteen feet tall. Ava could have easily run between her legs, and even one of her legs was as thick around as Ava’s entire body.

With a smug grin Maisie bent over, “Oh my, what a small Black Swan, maybe Black Hummingbird is more appropriate?”

“Maisie come on,” Sam protested, “this is kind of unfair, isn’t it?”

She shrugged, “We’re villains Sam, a real hero would have expected me to cheat.”

Ava thought a moment, forcing herself to be calm. With a deep breath she looked over at Sam, and then back up at the woman who was now nearly three times her height.

“Okay,” she said, “I’m ready.”

Maisie smirked and took a step towards her, covering half the mat’s distance. The two women circled each other, Maisie seemed content to let Ava take the first, and probably the last move. Sam thought about telling her to end this, but the look on Ava’s face gave him pause. She’d never been big on giving up, probably a good trait in a would-be superhero.

“Well Black Swan?” Maisie asked, spreading her arms wide, “Ready to admit the superiority of evil?”

Ava didn’t react, instead she sprinted forward, ducking under Maisie’s attempts to grab her. Sam watched, wide eyed, as Ava’s hands darted out and grabbed the aglets of the other woman’s now very large shoelaces. Without breaking her stride, she tied them together in a fluid blur that made Sam blink in surprise.

Sam and Maisie had been in their share of fights as the Impossible Duo, and Maisie had been active as a supervillain for years before that. The thing about the Impossible Woman though, was that she was always that same chemistry nerd who happened to be bigger and stronger. Coordination had never been Maisie’s strong suit, as numerous insurance claims regarding flattened cars could attest.

“Hey what the-“ Maisie began, trying to turn around, but her movement was hampered by the tied laces. The smaller woman unhooked something from her belt, and as she sidestepped Maisie’s clumsy attempt to reach for her she aimed what looked like a small black taser at the ceiling. Sam’s eyes went wide as there was a hiss of compressed gas, but instead of taser wires a thick cord with a jagged hook on the end rocketed into the ceiling. Maisie watched, spellbound, as Ava gripped the grapple and was pulled into the air, there was a click and she released it, falling to about Maisie’s midsection before she drew another pair of grappling hooks with lightning speed and fired them through the gaps underneath Maisie’s arms. The cables made a whooshing sound as jagged hooks embedded themselves in the far wall. Propelled forward by the two lines Ava screamed, her legs extending in a powerful motor driven kick directly into Maisie’s ribs.

“OOF!” Maisie grunted as the wind was knocked out of her, she scrambled to grab Ava as the motors in the grappling hooks whirred and whined, the veins in the smaller woman’s arms popped and a bead of sweat rolled down her forehead, but after a moment of holding the position Maisie could keep her balance no longer. The sound of Impossible Woman’s fall reverberated through the empty gymnasium.

“Holy shit,” Sam whispered in shock.

Maisie gasped as she managed to breath in again, staring in wonder at the costumed woman, now standing up on her chest.

“What,” she breathed, “Are you doing in a backwater like Quiet Oaks?”

“I live with my parents and rent is free,” Ava said with a smug smirk. She glanced at the grappling hook lines, now hanging limply. “Damnit,” she muttered, “I got carried away, refilling the gas canisters on those things is like eighty bucks per use.”

“Seriously,” Maisie said in awe as she shrank back to her normal size, “That was phenomenal! I’ve fought some of the best, and almost every time it’s some kind of gadget person like you they run back home to get their robotic battlesuits or whatever the minute I go over seven feet.”

“It’s true,” Sam said, walking over, “I haven’t been doing this too long, but you’re great Ava, you really should branch out.”

“If money’s an issue you could always do villainy!” Maisie said excitedly.

Ava paled, “W-what?”

“Oh yeah,” Maisie went on, “You could be Crime Swan, oh I’m feeling the makings of a team here you guys!”

“I’ll never join you!” Ava snapped, “I fight for what’s right, I’m a silent protector, a-“

“Robin Hood was a villain too,” Maisie said, “I can see it now Ava, you would be the perfect infiltrator, the Hero League would be helpless!”

“N-No!” Ava, said, breathing faster as Maisie advanced on her, “I couldn’t, I believe in justice!”

“Maisie,” Sam butted in, “You’re scaring her, cut it out.”

She shrugged, “Whatever, I do believe that Crime Swan won our little wager.”

“Black Swan!” Ava shouted, “And uh…” she bit her lower lip and looked at Sam, “If you’re not comfortable shrinking out of your clothes or whatever…”

Sam sighed and shot a glance at Maisie, who was giving him a thumbs up, “I’ll do it,” he said, “Do you want me to just stand in front of you or what?”

“Yes please,” Ava said, face burning, “Can you maybe do it… slow?”

Sam smiled and slowly began letting himself shrink. For the first thirty seconds or so he was still taller than Ava, but there was a special light in her eyes when they met his at an equal level, and her gaze followed him as he slowly dipped lower, first under her chin, then her chest.

His clothes started to get loose, slowly rubbing against his skin as he let his height dwindle. Soon the collar of his shirt rose around his ears, and soon Ava was watching him through the portal of the neck hole.

“S-Sam?” She whispered, craning her neck over the clothes that were rapidly collapsing without his body to hold them up.

He didn’t answer, letting the clothing he had been wearing a moment earlier collapse around him like a tent. He wasn’t sure quite where to stop, so he ceased shrinking around four inches tall, laying back on his own underwear with a sigh as his shirt collapsed over where he’d been standing just a few minutes before.

“This is my favorite part,” Maisie whispered, as the clothing became a puddle on the hardwood floor, “Go on! Get him out!”

“You want me to just… grab him?” Ava asked uncertainly.

“YES!” Maisie practically shouted. “Go for it!”

A giant hand filled the portal above him, blocking out the light as Ava nervously fished around in his clothes for the now tiny Sam. He felt a pair of fingers pinch around his leg, and his body was flipped upside down as Ava slowly lifted him out and away from the now discarded clothes.  

Sam tried to cover his crotch as his old neighbor gaped, rotating his body, but Maisie just smirked from behind her and waggled a finger in a “no-no” gesture.

“Sam, come on, she won our little bet, put those hands down.”

He obeyed, letting his arms dangle below him as Ava took in his naked body. From the lustful expression in her eyes, she liked what she saw, and Maisie giggled and draped an arm around the other woman as the two goddesses surveyed their captured prey.

“Holding tiny people is always such a rush,” Maisie said, “It’s one of the best parts about being Impossible Woman, but most of the time I have to be too careful with them to really enjoy it. Plus, it’s hard to ogle a cute guy when Ultra Woman is tossing a bus at the back of your head, you know?”

“Uh,” Ava said, not tearing her eyes off Sam, “I-I guess?” She let the tiny man drop into her waiting palm, Sam landed with a grunt and flipped over, staring up at the two women again.

“That’s one of the things I love about Sam,” she said in a low voice, reaching out her own finger to poke his chest, “He can turn small and cute anytime I want.”

“And I’m pretty much invincible too,” Sam said with a smile, “Not that Maisie ever gets TOO rough with me.”

“He doesn’t need a lot of air at that size,” Maisie teased, causing Ava to gulp nervously as she looked down at her tiny friend, “Why don’t you strip off that Kevlar and I can show you exactly what that means.”

“W-What!?” Ava squeaked, “You two are villains, and I’m a hero, we couldn’t… do that!”

Maisie snorted, then laughed uproariously, “Superheroes and Supervillains hook up all the time, the villain and hero groups even have special rules for it and everything.”

“No,” Ava whispered in shock.

Maisie shrugged, “It makes sense if you think about it, you get a bunch of attractive people, put them in skintight outfights, add in all these crazy superpowers for wild and kinky stuff…” She grinned, “Come on Ava, it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity.”

Sam couldn’t believe what he was hearing, was Maisie proposing the three of them… His eyes went wide as he realized Ava was biting her lip, thinking it over. He tried to think of something to say, mostly assuring her she didn’t have to-

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Ava unzipping her Kevlar body armor. She handed Sam back to Maisie as she undressed, and when she was finished tossed the outfit over with her cowl, cape, and boots. She stood before them in a black sports bra and panties. The years since Sam had last seen her had treated her well, she had a gymnast’s body, with obvious muscle on her lithe frame. Her tanned skin was covered in just a slight sheen of sweat, no doubt due to the exertion of trying to tail the Impossible Duo all day. With a final nervous gulp, she reached down, lowered her underwear, and stepped out of them, revealing a trimmed patch of dark hair. Her sports bra followed a moment later, and the Black Swan stood before her mortal enemies naked, hands on her hips.

“Okay,” She breathed, “I-I guess this is happening.”

Maisie gave Sam a smug smile, then tossed him through the air to his now naked former neighbor. He flailed a moment, but Ava’s reflexes were sharp, and she snatched him out of the air easily. With her hands wrapped around him she gazed down at the tiny man, her throat dry. She could feel his erection straining at the inside of her hand, and she felt her heart skip a beat as she grew wet.

Maisie quickly stripped her own clothes off, walking confidently over to the other woman. She let herself grow to around seven feet tall, towering over Ava and the shrunken Sam as an Amazon.

Ava gulped, “When you do that do your uuhhh…” she gestured at Maisie’s breasts, “do those get bigger too? Proportionally I mean?”

Maisie looked down and laughed, causing the boobs in question to jiggle slightly, “Nope, it’s just a bit of an optical illusion. That would be cool though.” She turned her attention back to Ava, who seemed more nervous than ever in Maisie’s shadow. “So, Crime Swan-“

“Black Swan!” Ava protested, finding her nerve again. Sam grunted as he was squeezed tighter, Ava looked down in surprise and embarrassment, loosening her grip, “Sorry,” she muttered.

“Don’t be,” Maisie said, ruffling the smaller girl’s hair and making her fume, “Sam isn’t delicate.” She struck a pose, “thanks to my mad genius of course.”

Ava remembered stomping him during his initial capture the night before, and relaxed a bit. If he could walk back from that… well, she probably wouldn’t be able to seriously hurt him by accident, right?

“Anyway,” Maisie continued, “I’m wondering about you Crim- Black Swan, what gets you going?” She grinned, “One of the things that surprised me when I first got my powers was just how many people like to be…” she paused a moment, “Overpowered, I guess is the right word.” She gestured at the shrunken man in Ava’s grip, “Sam there has a thing for villain talk.”

“Hey!” Sam protested, “I do not!”

“Tremble pathetic worm,” Maisie began, “for you are now at the mercy of Impossible Woman, the world’s most brilliant and beautiful scientist.”

Sam’s face went red, “Okay maybe it’s… not bad.”

“Then today you face justice, villain!” Ava said, using the same gravelly voice she did when she was in costume.

Sam’s eyes went wide and Maisie laughed, “YES!” she exclaimed, “I love it!” She walked around behind Ava, looming behind the smaller woman as the two of them leered at Sam, “Question this villain Black Swan! He needs to be punished for his misdeeds.”

Ava thought a moment, then opened her palm, letting Sam lay back on it. Gently she licked her index finger and thumb and, reaching forward, began to use the massive appendages to stroke Sam’s waiting member.

“Confess!” Ava said, “tell me your plans!”

“I’ll never talk,” Sam groaned as she picked up speed.

“You will!” Ava snapped, she pulled her fingers away and he looked up at the giantess pleadingly. She just gave him a smug smirk, “Talk or I won’t start again!”

“Okay!” He shouted, “I’m uh… I confess, I’m Impossible Man!”

“Now we’re getting somewhere,” Ava said with a grin. She reached down and started again, the pleasure rocking Sam’s body as he was powerless to fight her finger’s motions.

Ava squeaked in surprise as Maisie reached around and began slowly reaching a finger towards her wet opening. She gasped as the amazon began playing with her in earnest, and it took a moment of concentration before she could turn her attention back to Sam.

“N-Now Impossible Man-“ Ava stuttered, fighting the urge to buck her hips against Maisie’s hand, “I want you to prove to me that you’ve reformed!”

“Anything you want,” he moaned, letting himself be taken away as she worked him closer to orgasm.

“W-When you -oh fuck-“ Ava took a deep breath, fighting to stay focused as Maisie teased her, “When you cum, I want you to yell that good always beats evil!”

Maisie stopped, causing Ava to breath in sharply as the pleasure suddenly ceased.

“Wait,” She said with a frown, “Sam, you better not!”

“He’s going to!” Ava said with a lustful grin, “Sam, tell this villain that justice always prevails!” She started jerking him off faster, and faced with two naked goddesses staring down at him Sam knew he wouldn’t last much longer.

“I-“ he hissed, trying to prevent himself from going over the edge.

“Good always beats evil Sam,” Ava repeated, enjoying the look of shock on Maisie’s face. “Come on, I want to hear it!”

“No!” Maisie said in a panic, “Sam, come on, tell her Evil rules!”

Sam had his teeth clenched, the battle between good and evil going on overhead was just barely registering to him as Ava’s fingers toyed with him.

“Bad boys don’t get to cum Impossible Man,” Ava teased, “good boys do, now come on, tell me what I want to hear!”

“GOOD ALWAYS BEATS EVIL!” He shouted as he began to climax. He bucked his hips against Ava’s powerful fingers as he shot his load, coating them. Ava kept moving the powerful digits against him until he was done, giving Maisie a smug grin as she did so.

“Oh does it now?” Maisie said, pulling away and crossing her arms. She increased her height by another foot, now at least eight feet tall. This time Ava didn’t try to dodge her as the larger woman pushed her to the padded floor. Sam, still tiny, went sprawling as the amazon straddled the smaller woman.

“Not so fast,” She reached for Sam and snatched him up before he could flee or regrow, “You,” she said with a glare, “betrayed the ideals of villainy!” She shook her head and sighed, “Now Sam, since you’re on the side of good now, you’ll have to go to jail to pay your debt to society.”

She glanced down at Ava, and with a grin reached behind herself to play with the hero’s sex again. She gasped as Maisie worked. Maisie let Sam fall slightly, dangling him by one arm in front of the trapped Ava’s face.

“What do you think hero?” Maisie giggled, “do you know of a secure facility that could hold such a dangerous threat to society?”

Ava’s eyes were wide at the implication, she couldn’t speak, and just nodded. Maisie smiled one last time at Sam, then slowly started lowering him towards Ava’s wet and waiting opening.

“Goodbye Sam,” she said happily, “I hope you think of me when you’re on the inside.”

There was a slick wet sound as she forced him inside, and Ava gasped as Sam’s body entered her most intimate area. He let his size increase slightly to fill her better, and began moving against her. He was surprised as she squeezed him tightly, she was stronger here than Maisie was, and suddenly he found he could barely move, though every small movement he managed caused moans from the giant woman overhead.

“Now that we’ve put that dangerous criminal away,” Maisie said, “let’s talk about what we do with the hero!” She leaned over Ava, letting herself increase in size again, stopping around nine feet so she could almost cradle the smaller woman on the floor like an oversized doll. “You,” she said with an evil grin, “turned my boyfriend and partner in crime back to the side of good, that means that the only way to recover my dignity is to turn you bad and make you my minion.”

She reached down and began playing with Ava’s womanhood again, causing the small woman to writhe and moan, struggling futilely against Maisie’s hold. For Sam it was like the slick walls around him had suddenly clamped down, they’d squeezed him hard before but now he was seriously considering shrinking further to get more room. Ava was tight, and strong, and as she was pleasured by the Amazonian goddess overhead her walls made even the invulnerable Sam grunt with exertion at the pressure.

“Tell me you work for Impossible Woman now,” Maisie giggled.

“I-I work for Impossible Woman now!” Ava moaned, her eyes closed.

Maisie cackled, “Your resolve was so much weaker than Sam’s! You’ve already given up, that’s the power of Evil!” She rubbed Ava’s clit faster, holding the small woman tighter against her massive body. “Now I want you to tell me your name.”

“A-Ava Cygnus?” she breathed, confused but too horny to care.

Maisie rolled her eyes and slowed the movements of her hand. Below in the tight vigilante’s opening Sam got a brief respite and tried to crawl in a bit deeper.

“No, your hero one!” Maisie said.

“Black Swan!” Ava said. She blinked a moment, and decided to try to break the hold she was in, it wasn’t that she wasn’t enjoying herself, but her dignity demanded she try to escape. She grunted against Maisie’s arms, and the giantess squeezed her tighter.

“No,” Impossible Woman laughed, teasing her toy’s clit, “Today is the FALL of Black Swan, as my minion you will be known as CRIME SWAN!”

“NO!” Ava squealed. Sam began moving inside her, igniting a fire within her again as she moaned and struggled against the villain holding her captive.

“Say it,” Maisie cackled evilly, “Say your name is Crime Swan!”

“N-never!” Ava said weakly. She was going to cum soon, and as Sam struggled within her Maisie continued her own teasing, running a finger over her nipples, and further down.

“Only a villain would trap a poor shrunken guy like Sam in her like this,” Maisie said, cupping her hand under Ava’s opening and laughing to herself as she felt the wetness between her fingers. “If you’re not Crime Swan… I guess I’ll pull him out.”

“I’m Crime Swan!” Ava whimpered, “I’m your minion! Please leave him in!”

“And so falls the silent defender of Quiet Oaks, truly Impossible Woman’s evil is too great to resist!” Maisie cackled, “Now cum for me minion! And shout your name when you do!”

“CRIME SWAN!” Ava cried out.

Sam felt the walls around him quiver and shake in a motion he’d learned well. He let himself go slack as a torrent of fluid washed over him. A few minutes later he slid out of her, and landed on the padded floor with a *plop,* laying in a puddle of Ava’s fluids while she heaved in exhaustion overhead.

He let himself start regrowing to his normal size, collapsing on the other side of Maisie as she shrank in tandem with his growth. Maisie swung an arm around both of them as they lay in recover, her beaming happily between them.

“I can’t believe I just did that,” Ava breathed, “I’m a terrible superhero…”

“Calm down Crime Swan,” Maisie teased, “you’re a great hero, all the best ones fool around with their sexy enemies.”

“I’m still going to stop you two,” She said weakly, crossing her arms over her bare chest.

“Sounds good,” Sam said, staring up at the gym ceiling, “I mean… it wouldn’t really be fun if someone didn’t at least try.”  

“The big kettle WILL be ours!” Maisie laughed, sitting up and reaching for her clothes.

“No, it won’t!” Ava snapped, scurrying for her own costume. “I’m going to be at that fair, watching everything!”

“Don’t bother,” Sam said, “We’re going to go get it this evening.”

“A vile trick,” Ava snapped, “I’ll be on you all day anyways.”

“Black Swan,” Maisie said with a chuckle, “We’ll be there to steal it thirty minutes past sunset, we’ll be in a rented Civic.”

“Why would you tell me that?” Ava asked, zipping her suit back up.

Maisie shrugged, “I’m looking forward to fighting you again, go home and rest up so you’ll be fresh for it!”

Ava scowled, then walked out of the empty gymnasium. The clack of her steel boots against the tiled floor in the hallway echoed for a few minutes as she left.

“Sam,” Maisie said as they got dressed, “Do you want to kidnap Ava? When we leave tonight I mean.”

“What?” He laughed, pulling his pants back on, “You’re joking, why would we kidnap Ava? And honestly do you think we even could? She’s hardcore!”

“I know,” Maisie said, standing up and stretching, “I think she’d do really well in Delta City, she just needs a bit of push to spread her wings.”

“Should we really be recruiting MORE heroes for our own backyard?” He asked, “I mean crime is difficult enough with Ultra Woman flying around.”

“Impossible Woman fears no challenge!” Maisie replied. “Besides, with you around I feel like Ultra Woman’s been having some trouble keeping up with me.”

“You know she goes easy on us, right?” Sam asked as they walked together towards the gymnasium doors.

“Who’s to say I don’t take it easy on her too?” Maisie said, flicking the lights off and leaving the gym as dark as when they’d snuck in. “I mean, can you imagine how bad we’d feel if we ever REALLY hurt her?”

“If WE hurt ULTRA WOMAN?” He asked, not sure whether to laugh or not, “yeah, I’d be really torn up Maisie.”

“I don’t really like to hurt anyone if I can help it,” Maisie continued, “I mean… roughhousing is fair game, it comes with the territory, and most heroes want to get hit now and then, hell look at your friend Ava, but no Sam, I don’t hit her as hard as I can and I don’t go around smashing up city blocks willy nilly no matter how much fun it is.”

The two of them reached the window they’d used to sneak in, and after slipping out pushed it back into place. Sam checked around quickly to make sure the coast was clear, satisfied the area was still abandoned the two of them began walking back to where they’d parked their rental.

“Maisie,” he said slowly, “if you don’t mind me asking… when you got your powers, what made you choose the path you did, over being a hero I mean?”

Maisie looked at him, almost offended, “My dedication to mischief and evil of course!?” She said. Seeing his expression she frowned, “If you want a real answer… I guess I was tired of being some pushover. Nobody had ever really cared about me, my lab partner had just tried to kill me to steal my research, I wasn’t really feeling in the mood to be a hero.”

She gave him a wide grin, “After that? I wanted to prove I was the best! I wanted to show everyone that Maisie Grande could do anything, could do the Impossible, even in the face of the whole world, even the superheroes.”

She turned to him, “Now you!” She beamed, “What made you want to join me in my crusade of crime?”

“You mostly,” he said with a grin, “It was like I was sleepwalking through my life until you came along.”

“Aw,” Maisie said, blushing, “You’re sweet, but you were totally going to villain out at some point anyway.”

“You think so?” he asked as they got in the car. “My life wasn’t really all that interesting.”

“You started helping me with my schemes pretty much the day after I moved in,” Maisie laughed, “Eventually someone would have accidentally dumped radioactive goop on you, or you’d have been hit with an ancient curse.”

“And instead of killing or maiming me I’d have gotten superpowers?” he finished.

“That tends to be how it works for nascent supervillains, yeah,” Maisie said, “I sometimes wonder if it’s genetic, but that’s not really my specialty. Here, take us back to the hotel first.”

“Why?” He asked, turning back towards the town’s main road.

“I don’t want to be rude but…” Maisie bit her lip, “you smell like pussy again.”

Ultra Woman landed in the fourth town square that morning, instead of introducing herself she just scowled and pointed at the nearest person.

“You!” she shouted, “Is this Quiet Oaks?”

“Shady Oaks,” the man said, not even looking up from his phone.

With a swear she flew into the air again, desperately wishing that whatever the hell Maisie was doing she could have done it in the city.

The fair was as Sam had remembered it, in fact he was pretty sure all of the same vendors and rides from when he was a kid were there. His parents had met him and Maisie at the entrance, and the four of them had spent the day looking at the best in show winners and perusing carnival games. It was odd spending a normal day out with Maisie like this, and as she and his parents laughed at his dad’s attempt to win a giant stuffed bear, he almost wondered if it was worth telling them “the truth” about Maisie and himself at all.

“There it is,” His dad said as they passed the stage, “The world’s largest cooking kettle! Later today they’ll cook up a world record smashing batch! It’s the biggest thing to ever happen in Quiet Oaks.”

“Oh I don’t know,” Maisie said, a glint in her eye, “I think something BIGGER might come along.”

As they walked together Maisie snuggled close to him, “You should tell them before we leave town,” she said quietly, “they seem nice, they’ll understand!”

“Maisie,” he said, “look at them… this is about as much excitement as they can handle.” He gestured at his dad, who was eyeing a ring toss game suspiciously and chatting with the carnival worker.

Maisie was quiet a moment, frowning. Sam sighed.

“I’m… I’m going to tell them,” he promised. “Before we leave town.”

Four black windowless vans pulled into the fairground’s parking lot. Miss Meltdown sneered derisively at the crowds wandering towards the gate as she stepped out of the sliding door. Getting closer she could feel the fission battery, it called to her like a beacon, it was definitely here…

“Pathetic,” she snarled at the people entering the fair, “to think anyone would find something like this a valuable use of their time…”

She snapped her fingers and men in radiation suits began to pour out of the vans. They passed various weapons down the line, assault rifles, pistols, and finally a series of rocket propelled grenades. It had taken all of her resources to gather this much of an arsenal, but it wasn’t like she’d need money by the end of the day anyways, she’d be a god.

“Listen up,” she snarled, watching the henchmen check their weapons, “The battery is here, Impossible Woman is probably hoping we won’t get rough with her with this crowd around, but she’s dead wrong. If you see her, her little sidekick, or that ninja she was with, shoot ‘em and don’t worry about the collateral damage.”

She turned and beckoned them to follow her, the long fur coat she wore fluttering with her dark green hair in the breeze as she approached the fairgrounds. A sheriff’s deputy saw the group approaching and, eyes wide, drew his pistol, but before he could shoot Meltdown waved and his gun went red hot in his hand, and with a cry of pain he dropped it.

“I’m feeling generous,” she told the police officer, “call up your little friends and tell them to get everyone away from the fairgrounds.” The officer gulped, and reached for his radio, “Good boy,” she muttered, leading her men inside. Evacuating wouldn’t save any of them of course, most of the people in a hundred-mile radius would be dead by sundown whether they were here or praying for mercy in a basement or a fallout shelter, but getting the local bumpkins out of the way would make it easier to find and deal with Impossible Woman.

“Attention everyone!” a police officer shouted, getting the crowds attention, “We’re having an incident! We need everyone to quickly but calmly move to the nearest exit-“

There was a burst of gunfire from somewhere, and the officer ducked reflexively. Behind him a pair of men in the armored radiation suits fired into the air again, panicking the crowd and sending them fleeing.

The loudspeakers throughout the fair crackled to life, “Attention everyone,” a female voice lazily spoke, “This is Miss Meltdown, I’m afraid that this little hootenanny has been cancelled. Would Impossible Woman please make her way to the main stage?”

“What in the blazes is going on?” Sam’s dad asked? Hurrying behind them as they moved with the crowd towards an exit.

“Miss Meltdown?” Maisie said, eyes going wide, “Sam, she’s bad news, even for a villain. I’ve got our suits in the car, we can stop her, and maybe grab the kettle if we have time-“

“What’s she talking about?” Sam’s mom asked, looking back and forth between the two of them.

As the panicked crowd ran past them Sam paused, looking from his parents, then to an eager Maisie. There was an uncomfortable silence between the four of them, even as screams rang out all around them.

“I uh,” he coughed, “I don’t know, we need to get out of here!”

Maisie stared at him, her lip quivered a moment, then she clenched her fists. Without another word she sprinted away from them, towards where their car was parked.

“Maisie!” he shouted, but she’d already disappeared into the crowd.

“Sam come on!” his dad yelled, pulling his arm, “those men are dangerous!”

He let himself be dragged limply, too stunned to do anything else.

End Notes:

I know I said two parter but as it turns out I'm going to need three. Look for the thrilling conclusion soon!

Homecoming Pt. 3 by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

And now, the thrilling conclusion!

Impossible Woman stalked through the now empty fairgrounds, hurt and anger brewing in her as she grew larger with every step. The ground shook as she stepped on a snack stand, the plywood crumpling beneath her red boot as she passed the hundred-foot mark. She let herself keep growing, reaching one hundred fifty, then two hundred feet. Her shadow fell over the stage, illuminated by the glowing form of the other villain.

“Impossible Woman!” Miss Meltdown said with a smile, “It’s nice to finally meet you!”

“Give me the kettle and get the hell out,” Maisie growled.

“Oooh, angry today!” Meltdown laughed.

Around the fairgrounds her men aimed their weapons up at her, but Maisie just rolled her eyes.

“Do you think those peashooters are going to save you?” She asked in a low voice. “I’ve heard you can shoot radiation blasts, they might sting me a little, but they won’t save you when you’re smeared across the bottom of my shoe.”

“They say you don’t step on people,” Meltdown said with a smirk, “Too soft for it.”

“I’m in the mood to make an exception,” Maisie said, looking down at her.

One of the radiation suited men ran up to Meltdown, handing her a silvery egg-shaped device with an LED display on one side. She smiled and, ignoring Impossible Woman, began to type in a few values.

“What’s that?” Maisie asked, “your lunchbox?”

“As if you don’t know,” Meltdown laughed, “The fission battery, it’s the only thing that would make a stopover in a town like this worth the trip. Do you think I give a damn about the world’s largest kettle?”

Maisie frowned, looking confused. Meltdown’s eyes went wide as she realized the truth.

“Oh my,” she laughed, “You really WERE after that stupid thing? That’s precious…” She clicked a button on the battery, and a green light enveloped her. “Stepping on people sounds fun, I think I’d like to try it on for size.”

Maisie’s eyes went wide as Miss Meltdown started to grow, not in a controlled way like she did, but in a jerky painful looking motion, ripping through her clothes and splitting her shoes. The green skinned woman gritted her teeth and grunted, the growth process rippling through her as her veins popped. She stopped when she was a head taller than Maisie was, standing over the fairground. Finally the growth stopped, and she opened her eyes, the glowing yellow orbs lighting up with a cruel look of glee. She stood upright in full, her naked green body silhouetted against the afternoon sky. She had the body of a goddess, with breasts now the sizes of houses and an hourglass figure that could have served as an artist’s model.

Seeing Maisie’s expression she grinned, “Take a good look, getting to see my perfection in full is that last of life’s pleasures these insects are getting before they get stomped.”

Maisie backed away, her thundering footsteps echoing as she sized up her opponent. She gulped and raised her fists in front of her, unconsciously she grew larger, closing the height gap between her and Meltdown… She thought about growing more, but a green blast made contact with her chest and she screamed in agony, stumbling backwards.

“Not so tough against someone your own size, are you?” Meltdown cackled.

Maisie tripped, and as she fell dozens of carnival rides and concessions stands crumpled like paper beneath her. She moaned in pain, trying to force herself to get up.

“This is the Emergency Broadcast System,” the radio played in his parent’s car. “We are urging all citizens to evacuate the Quiet Oaks area, if you cannot evacuate shelter in place in the lowest room in your home-“

Sam’s dad clicked the radio off as they pulled into the driveway, “This is insane,” he muttered, “Come on, let’s all get to the basement and-“

“Dad,” Sam sighed, “Mom… we need to talk.”

“Sam,” his father said, undoing his seatbelt, “is this really the time-“

“I’m a supervillain,” he said. “I’m Impossible Man, the shrinking super-criminal.”

“W-What?” His mother asked, “Is this a joke-“

He closed his eyes, letting himself shrink down to a few inches tall, he stayed at that size for a second to let his shocked parents take it in, and the he popped instantly back to his full size. He waited a minute for their reactions, but they were still stunned.

“Maisie is the Impossible Woman, she uh, grows, you might have seen her on the news sometime…”

 “Sam,” his father almost whispered, “Why wouldn’t you tell us this?”

“I was worried about how you’d react,” he admitted, “And… I kind of promised Maisie I would, and then I chickened out back there.”

“Well,” His father sighed, “I mean… this is a lot to take in Sam…”

“Wait a minute,” his mom asked, “Are you telling me you left your girlfriend back there, because you were too embarrassed to tell us this?”

“Yeah,” he said, happy that they were finally getting it, “I feel really bad about it-“

His mother unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned back and slapped him, hard. He rubbed his cheek in shock, looking at her angry face.

“Sam!” His mother said, “I’m not going to pretend I’m happy about this whole costume thing, but you left a woman, who clearly cares very deeply for you, back there because you were EMBARASSED?”

“B-But-“ he protested.

“Your mother’s right Sam,” his dad nodded, “I’m not pleased with this… career of yours, and we’re going to talk about THAT later, but if this IS the lifestyle you’ve chosen… well I suppose a relationship with a villain is like any other one, and if I understand things, you’ve made a serious mistake.”

“Ah…” he said quietly, “So… what do I do?”

“Well,” his father sighed, “Sam, I don’t know diddly squat about caped adventures and superfights, but going back for her seems a good place to start. We’ll always love you son, now go do what you have to do.”

He blinked, “I umm… don’t know what to say, thanks you guys.”

“Enough!” His mom almost shouted, “didn’t you hear the radio? It’s hitting the fan back there!”

“Yeah,” he muttered, resolve building, “You’re right.” He stepped out of the car and started sprinting across the lawn towards the house next door.

“Where are you going?” His dad yelled, “You can borrow the car!”

“I’m going to hitch a ride!” he shouted back.

Sam’s parents sat in the car in silence for a moment.

Finally, his father spoke, “I guess it’s a little late in life, but he’s having his wild phase.”

“A little too wild if you ask me,” His mother sniffed, “still, that supervillain girl might be our only chance at grandchildren. I’m supporting this relationship, and you will too!”

“We are urging all citizens to avoid the area near the fairgrounds, the Supervillains known as Miss Meltdown and the Impossible Woman are attacking the area.” The radio continued the same message every few minutes, urging people to take cover or evacuate.

Black Swan clipped a series of swan eggs to her belt, double checking that each compartment was refilled. With a grimace she clicked the button to open the garage, leaping onto the Swan Cycle she revved it.

“AVA!” her mother shouted, “KEEP IT DOWN WITH THAT BIKE!”

“Go to the basement mom!” Ava shouted back.

“Can I get a lift?” Sam asked, running up to her.

“Where’s Maisie?” Ava growled, “And what happened to thirty minutes after sunset?”

“Change of plans,” he said, “are you in the mood for a team up?”

“Swan Cycle only seats one,” Ava said.

“I don’t take up a lot of space,” Sam said, making himself smaller as he walked towards her. Ava shrugged and leaned down to pick up the action figure sized Sam.

“Boots or boobs?” Ava asked him with a quick grin.

He looked down at her steel boots and gulped, “Uh, boobs please.”

“Good choice,” Ava smirked, unzipping the front of her costume. She pushed him down into her tight sports bra, while she wasn’t nearly as well-endowed as Maisie was the taut fabric did enough to help him stay in place. He didn’t have more than a second to get comfortable before Ava zipped the suit up again, squeezing him tightly against her chest and filling his nose with the scent of sweat and leather.

Black Swan revved her motorcycle again, holding the brake for a peelout and leaving a black tiremark across her parent’s driveway. She’d catch hell for it later, but with the town potentially about to be radioactive rubble, Ava was in a carefree mood. She rocketed down the suburban street, cape billowing behind her.

Impossible Woman growled, blocking a strike from the other titaness as they stomped their way through the fairgrounds. Miss Meltdown cackled madly, slamming her with an uppercut that made her stagger backwards into the parking lot. Cars crunched like dry leaves under her red boots.

“I can feel that battery pumping that beautiful radiation into the air,” Meltdown said, crushing an SUV under her boot and grinding it into the pavement. She sighed, enjoying the sound of glass and metal beneath her bare foot. “You don’t need to worry though, I’m drinking it all right up…” she lifted a hand and Maisie’s eyes went wide as another bolt of green energy slammed into her, knocking her backwards. “Once I get full though?” She shrugged, “I’ll have to let a little bit of it off, I’m thinking this town will be a good place to start.”

“W-What do you want?” Maisie asked weakly.

She tried to think of what she could do, Meltdown was stronger than her at two hundred feet, and while Impossible Woman made the square cube law her plaything it got harder and harder to do the bigger she got. A real fight at three hundred feet would tire her out, she’d have maybe a ten minutes tops at five hundred feet before she’d be laying on a couch recovering for at least a day…

“What do you want?” Meltdown said in a mocking voice as she approached her, “Well Impossible Woman, some of us aren’t playing a fucking game.” She stooped to pick up a thankfully empty school bus, hurling at Maisie, who barely dodged the steel dart as it flew past her head. “That battery is going to make me the most powerful being on the planet, the hero league? The government? They’re going to give me whatever I want or I’ll turn Delta City and half the East Coast into an exclusion zone!”

She tackled Impossible Woman, the two of them slid together into a gas station across the street from the fairgrounds, demolishing it as their titanic bodies collided with the pumps. Meltdown grinned, and Maisie’s eyes went wide as the pumps ignited, swallowing them both in a fireball. The pain spread across her face as the flames burned away her mask.

“This is fantastic,” Meltdown chuckled, standing up to her full height and stretching. She planted her bare foot on Maisie’s chest, pinning her to the ground, “It’s like every time I ever smashed up someone’s legos or train sets as a kid. How do you resist the urge to just tear things up all the time?”

Her eyes lit up as she saw a man, the gas station attendant maybe? Limping out of the wreckage. She stepped off Maisie, laughing as she ploddingly, mockingly, stepped after the fleeing man.

“My first squish,” She mused, “this is going to be great.” Her bare foot lifted high over the man, who tripped and raised his arms in a feeble attempt to protect himself.

Maisie’s hand rocketed out, catching the other villain’s bare foot before it could crush the man. She strained as Meltdown pressed with all of her weight, the pain from the burns lanced through her from the movement, even as her accelerated healing factor wove the wounds shut.

“Oh come on!” Meltdown laughed, “you’re going to use the last of your strength trying to save a bug from getting stepped on? You’re a villain Impossible Woman, or at least you say you are.” She pressed down and Maisie cried out with exertion as she tried to keep the man from being crushed, “What did this fun-loving goofy attitude get you in the end? Did you make friends? Do you think people respect you?” Meltdown grinned, “You were a joke before you got your powers, you’re a joke with them.” Almost lazily she caused a glowing green orb to form in her hand, gesturing down and aiming it at Maisie’s face.

Maisie blinked away tears and closed her eyes. There was a gust of air whooshing by her ear, causing her hair to flutter against her face. Her eyes shot open just in time to catch a blue blur dive beneath the back of her hand, grabbing the injured man and lifting high into the air.

“You have arrived at your destination” a robotic voice echoed through the air.

“Finally,” Ultra Woman said, smashing the phone to plastic bits as she hefted the injured man with her other arm. She grinned, the bright afternoon sun reflecting off her perfect smile, “Impossible Woman is twice the villain you’ll ever be Meltdown!”

Maisie’s face lit up in surprise, then she smiled, “Ultra Woman!?”

“The one and only,” The blue bombshell beamed, “Maisie… were you saving this guy?”

“S-She was!” He said excitedly, “It was incredible-“

“Impossible,” Ultra Woman corrected with a laugh. “Maisie, I’m so glad you’re going to try being a hero!”

“I’m not!” Maisie protested feebly, “I just saved him so… I could rob him later!”

“You!” Meltdown spat. Taking her foot off Maisie’s hand she growled and hurled a green beam of radiation at Ultra Woman, who bobbed and weaved in the air, easily dodging the projectiles. There was another blue blur as Ultra Woman carried the injured man to the edge of the parking lot.

“Go!” she said, smacking him lightly on the ass. He didn’t need to be told twice, stumbling as quick as he could away from the battlefield. She spun on her heel and leapt into the air again, her cape billowing behind her as she put her fist forward and smacked the green colossus as hard as she could.

Miss Meltdown screamed angrily, stumbling back and rubbing her face. The blue blur flew at her a few more times, and there was a clap of thunder every time Ultra Woman made contact with the green skinned giant, the ground shaking as they fought.

Maisie watched, then with a pained moan, forced herself to sit up. She rubbed her face, feeling the skin weaving shut again as her accelerated healing went to work. She felt her heart sink as the other giantess snarled and caught the blur of Ultra Woman with her own blow, causing the heroine to cry out in pain and fly into the ground in a way that Maisie had never managed in all of her own years fighting her.

“She’s unstoppable,” she muttered.

There was movement in the corner of her eye, and she turned her head to see a black motorcycle approaching. She sighed as Ava skidded to a stop next to her boot. She unzipped the front of her armored suit and reached inside, pulling what looked like a doll out.

Maisie’s eyes went wide, “Sam!”

“Hi Maisie,” he muttered, growing back to his full size. He glanced at her burned mask and the freshly healed skin and grimaced, “I’m… I’m sorry I ran off. If it matters, I did tell my parents about what we really do.”

Maisie raised an eyebrow and fought a smile, “How’d they take it?”

“Shockingly supportive,” Sam said, still not quite believing it himself, “My mom slapped me for leaving you here.”

“I knew she liked me!” Maisie said excitedly.

Ultra Woman cried out in surprise as Miss Meltdown grabbed her out of the air, she squeezed as hard as she could before throwing the superhero through the air. Like a bullet she whizzed over Maisie’s head, slamming into the ground and throwing up dirt.

“Ugh,” Ultra Woman groaned, climbing out of the crater her impact had made, “Maisie, if you’re feeling better, I could really use a hand!” She noticed Sam and Black Swan and gave them a weak smile, “Oh hi Impossible Man, nice to see you.” She staggered out of the hole towards them, brushing debris off as she walked.

“You’re Ultra Woman,” Ava breathed excitedly. She collected herself and cleared her throat, extending a hand, “I-I’m Black Swan.”

Ultra Woman looked the other hero up and down and nodded, quickly returning the handshake, “Charmed, sorry I’m not really familiar with your work, do you have some kind of superpowers or something that could stop a two hundred foot radiation monster?”

“Uhh…” Ava said, the gravelly voice failing her, “I do martial arts and I’ve got some smoke bombs and stuff.”

“Hmm…” Ultra Woman said, eying the gigantic villain in the distance, “Well maybe if we-“

Meltdown cackled madly, and suddenly opened her mouth, shooting a beam of blue fire across a row of houses, disintegrating them instantly. Clenching her fists she fell to her knees as her size began to increase in size again, grunting as her skin pulsed a deep green and her hair seemed to flow wildly around her. She panted as the energy crackled along her skin, and with a vicious grin she stood up, now three hundred feet tall and towering over the surrounding countryside.

“Well fuck me!” Ultra Woman shouted angrily. “I guess we know what she wanted the fission battery for!”

“Let’s turn it off then!” Ava said, “Smash it to bits if we have to!”

“If we mess with it she’ll just come back this way,” Maisie said, “and she’s already beaten me and Ultra Woman once.”

“Separately,” Ultra Woman said, “but if we go at her together?” She grinned, “Come on Impossible Woman, you NEVER really cut loose when we fight.”

“I worry about people getting hurt,” she said defensively, seeing Ultra Woman’s smug look she crossed her arms, “Because if they got hurt, I wouldn’t be able to steal from them later, and they’d miss my amazing crimes!” she said firmly.

“Whatever,” Ultra Woman chuckled, “Okay, Black Swan, you and Impossible Man go deal with the goon squad and see if you can figure out how the battery works. Impossible Woman? Follow me, don’t worry about the civvies, I’ll grab them and fly them out of the way if things get rough.”

Maisie forced herself to her feet, and as they watched she increased her own size, her hair billowing like clouds blocking out the sun as matched Miss Meltdown’s three hundred feet. Easily stepping over them and walking towards the other giant, she grinned.

“Let’s do it!”

Miss Meltdown brought her foot down on another house, the roof beams snapping like chopsticks underneath her giant bare foot. She pressed again, harder, collapsing the house’s basement and feeling bits of furniture and insulation push up between her toes. She frowned as she saw there wasn’t anyone in this one either, that evacuation order must have been more effective than she’d expected… no matter, she’d just get bigger… there wouldn’t be any escape.

“Ooof!” She buckled forward as someone tackled her from behind. Her face crashed through a line of picket fences, there was brief splash of water on her face as one of the backyard swimming pools burst as her cheek was dragged on the ground, leaving a skidmark in the earth as though a dozen bulldozers had driven side by side through it.

Meltdown growled and flipped over, but Impossible Woman was on her, the two of them struggling in the row of suburban houses and flattening entire yards as they grappled. A blue blur flew by them, smashing it’s way into each house in a row, then flying outwards.

Ultra Woman briefly stopped, hovering a few yards away and holding a middle-aged couple, one in each arm, “You’re clear Maisie!” she shouted, “this block’s empty! Give her hell!” the blur disappeared, ferrying the couple to safety.

Maisie roared and grabbed a nearby brick house, one of the only on the block, and ripped it off it’s foundations as she bludgeoned the other giantess with it. Meltdown’s eyes flashed yellow and Maisie was thrown off her by an energy blast, landing in a nearby park and flattening a playground under her immense chest.

The evacuation of the area around the Quiet Oaks Fairgrounds went smoothly and quickly, so quickly that by the time the rampaging pair of giants had reached the primary residential areas, only a few people were remaining in their homes. They were mostly grabbed in the next few minutes by Ultra Woman, who was able to use her x-ray vision and supersonic speed to quickly locate and remove every other civilian in the combat zone.

One young man though, was missed. He wasn’t sheltering in place, nor was he attempting to leave.

Blake Tanner was a man of particular taste. As the owner of the largest fan channel for Impossible Woman on youtube, as well as the moderator on her only fansite, Blake liked his women BIG. While the Hero League’s “Amazon” had a much larger media presence, she wasn’t quite big enough for him…

When Impossible Woman had been spotted in his own hometown, Blake had almost had a heart attack. He’d spent most of the day out wandering around the few buildings in town he thought were “smashable,” sure that his waifu would be there sooner or later.

The evacuation order had just been the universe speaking to him, Impossible Woman WAS here! And she was doing something BIG! He’d almost fainted when the three hundred foot Maisie had stomped out of the fairgrounds, and there was another one! A green giantess! And she was naked! He’d run as quick as he could alongside their fight, hoping to catch footage with his phone.

“Oh god yeah!” he murmured lustfully as the green giantess gripped Impossible Woman under her chest, causing those titanic boobs to jiggle over him. His mouth went dry as they stumbled towards him, leaving huge footprints in the asphalt. The giant green foot hovered over him, and he stared at it, mouth open as the toes, then the heel, passed overhead like a low flying jet fighter.

Impossible Woman cried out in pain as the green woman elbowed her, knocking her backwards. Blake saw that perfect ass coming down on him like a falling meteorite. Peace overwhelmed him, this was it, he decided, this was how he was meant to go, how he’d always WANTED to go. He smiled and threw his arms wide to embrace the yellow clad posterior that filled his vision.

There was a blue blur, he blinked and realized he was now standing in the road nearly a mile away from where the two giantesses were still fighting.

“Whew!” Ultra Woman said with a grin, “I almost missed you there buddy! One more second and you would been a little red smudge under her ass!”

“Y-Yeah,” Blake said, still in shock.

Ultra Woman smiled and pointed down the road, “Go on! Get out of here before you get hurt!”

“Thanks,” Blake said with a sigh as she took off back towards the battle.

He was happy to be alive, but why did he feel so… empty?

Gunfire crackled over Sam and Ava’s heads as they ducked behind an abandoned teacup ride. The attempt to approach the stage had gone sideways almost immediately. There were at least a dozen men in radiation suits, and they were armed to the teeth. While Sam was pretty confident in his own invulnerability when small, going down to half an inch and taking all day to reach the stage wasn’t exactly an option.

“Hey!” Ava said excitedly, “Get tiny again, I’m going to do ninja stuff.”

 He nodded, bringing his height down to a few inches tall. She reached down and gripped him, slipping him into a small compartment on her utility belt. The giant gloved hand patted him once, reassuringly.

“Did you ever think we’d be doing this for real?” he asked with a laugh, “all those times we played cops and robbers as kids.”

“Did you not?” Ava said, confused, “don’t you remember when we both said we’d be superheroes someday?”

He blinked, “I mean we were just kids-“

“Oh that’s right,” she laughed, “Someone had to go and turn evil.” She sucked in a breath and a manic light filled her eyes, “Okay, hold on, and when it happens be ready.”

“When what ha-“

The world blurred and it felt like a rollercoaster taking off as Ava screamed a battle cry and leapt over the ride. Holding on to her belt for dear life Sam smelled gunpowder, smoke, and heard men shouting orders amid the clicks of weapons being readied.

A part of Ava had become depressed since returning from her journey overseas to learn the martial arts. She’d worried that maybe she was just a nut, that no world ending threats would ever attack her town of Quiet Oaks, that she was wasting the best years of her life doing pull ups in a Halloween costume. This in mind, it’s easy to understand that manic and joyful laughter that echoed over the battlefield as she closed distance with the now panicked henchmen.

Sam couldn’t see much, but he could hear Ava’s hoarse voice shouting the names of her gadgets, as well as see her hand darting down for them occasionally. He gripped the belt tighter, hoping she would remember which one he was and wouldn’t grab him by mistake.

“SWANARANGS!” She screamed, the sound of metal whooshing through the air.

“SWAN EGGS!” Explosions as grenades went off

“THE UGLY DUCKLING!”

“She’s got a pipe bomb!” one of the henchmen shouted.

“I painted it black!” Ava retorted.

Sam felt the heat from the explosion on his face and turned into the Kevlar coated side of his friends stomach.

“SWAN’S BEAK!”

There was clang as metal made contact with metal, “She hit me with a crowbar!” someone moaned.

“End of the line lady!” a gruff man’s voice called, and Sam heard the click of a magazine entering a gun.

“Impossible Boy!” Ava shouted.

This time the hand came for him, gripping him hard and yanking him forcefully off her belt. He felt the g-forces as Ava hurtled him like a baseball towards the figure in the radiation suit.

Sam stretched his hand out in front of him in a fist, like a flying superhero, and grew to his full size. He felt the pain his hand as he made contact, knocking the man off his feet easily. Sam managed a surprisingly graceful landing and spun to check on the attacker, but he was out cold.

“Good job Ava,” he muttered in awe, looking around at the dozen dispatched men, all of whom were laying on the ground. A few were moaning and still moving, but the way they clutched various limbs, they probably wouldn’t be any trouble.

“I took a few risks with the explosives,” she said with a grin, “but I’m pretty confident I managed all non-lethal takedowns… some of these guys are gonna need some physical therapy though.”

The two of them ran up to the stage where the egg shaped fission battery was propped up on four folding legs. It stood about as high as their knees, and a warm light emanated from the top of it.

“We’re probably getting cancer just standing near this thing,” Sam muttered, “Okay Ava, smash it.”

She nodded, “Swan beak!” she screamed as she slapped at it with her black crowbar. There was a clanging sound, but it didn’t so much as make a dent. Ava hit it again and again, finally panting with effort and coming to a halt. She hadn’t even scratched it.

“I guess it makes sense that they’d want to build this thing to last,” Sam muttered.

They heard a booming cackle, the two of them looked towards the center of town to see Miss Meltdown’s towering naked body stretching further into the sky. This time she stopped at four hundred feet tall, laughing madly as the blue blur of Ultra Woman smacked against her feebly. A moment later they saw Maisie increase to that size, and with a grunt of exertion they could hear even from the stage, she hit the other giant across the face.

“Maisie isn’t going to be able to keep up with her size much longer,” Sam said, “Ava, do you have any bombs or anything left?”

“Fresh out,” she said, gesturing to her utility belt. Her eyes lit up, “Hey! I read you and Maisie’s profiles on the Hero League website, you guys can shrink inanimate objects, right?”

“She can,” he said, gesturing up at his giant girlfriend, who was now clubbing Meltdown with a utility pole. “It took her a long time to figure it out though, and she’s the one who invented the stuff that gave us our powers.”

“Sam,” Ava said urgently, “you have the same formula in you, you can shrink stuff too!”

“It’s different for me though,” he protested, “That’s why I got shrinking and she got growing! I’ve never even tried to-“

“Sam!” Ava cut him off, “You’ve got to try! Shrink this thing!”

With a nervous sigh he laid his hands on it, trying to keep himself from thinking about the warm buzz that went up his fingers as he did so. He could feel… something, much like his shrinking ability it was almost like there was a limb that had been asleep, and with pins and needles he could move it. Gritting his teeth, he willed the device to become smaller.

“It’s working!” Ava said excitedly, “keep going!”

Sam grunted with exertion, it was like finding out you had arms and then lifting weights on the same day. The egg-shaped battery went from knee height, to ankle height, finally sitting on the stage the size of an acorn.

Ava lashed out with her steel boot and stomped it, causing a shower of sparks and a quick whine as she ground the components back and forth. Sam collapsed forward, panting with exertion, and Ava caught him.

Miss Meltdown’s eyes went wide, the energy that had been flowing into her had been cut off. Her head turned back towards the fairgrounds, had they really come so far in their brawl? She felt heavy suddenly, without the extra energy from that battery…

Impossible Woman struck her across the face, causing her to tumble backwards, her naked bottom crashed through the roof of city hall as she hit the ground.

“Uh oh,” Ultra Woman said, buzzing past her like a fly, “It looks like someone’s out of juice!”

“I-I’m still big!” She said, struggling to sit back up. She panted with exertion as she managed to force herself back to her feet. Raising a pair of arms that felt like they had weights strapped to them, she readied herself for Impossible Woman’s next attack.

Impossible Woman just sighed, slowly walked forward, and pushed her over. Meltdown flailed, not sure how she had lost balance so quickly. It was like she was moving underwater! She put an arm under herself to try to lift off the destroyed town square, but she just couldn’t summon the strength.

“Quick science lesson,” Impossible Woman said with a grin, “the Square Cube law means that as an object gets larger, the surface area to volume ratio will drop. Simply put, the bigger you get, the less relative strength you’re going to have. I’m guessing without all the extra energy from that fission battery you’re just a big girl, right?”

“I-“ Meltdown wheezed, struggling to breathe, Even flipping herself over was like moving a mountain.

Maisie triumphantly placed a boot over the woman’s chest, pinning her to the pavement, “I’m not special because I can get big, any old mad scientist can build you a growth ray, I’m special because I make laws of mathematics and biology my playthings.”

“T-That’s impossible!” Meltdown wheezed.

“And don’t you ever forget it,” Impossible Woman said with a smirk, “but for a mere mortal like you? I’d let go of that energy you’re holding before you smother under the weight of your own body.”

Meltdown’s eyes burned with fury, but her skin began to lose it’s glow, and slowly she began to return to her normal size. Her eyes rolled backwards and she seemed to convulse, with one final hateful screech she passed out. Maisie sighed and pulled her boot off the rapidly shrinking villain, letting herself start to go down in size as well.

Ultra Woman hovered down next to her, the two of them regarding the unconscious Meltdown as they stood in the ruins of Quiet Oak’s town square.

“She’s too dangerous to just let go,” Ultra Woman muttered, her eyes flashing red. “I think… I think I’m going to have to-“

“No!” Maisie cried out, “You can’t be serious!”

“Maisie,” Ultra Woman sighed, “Impossible Woman… she almost hurt a lot of people today, she almost hurt people close to me, and you. Maybe she goes to jail, but then the feds will put her on a suicide squad, or she’ll break out, I just don’t want to risk it.”

“Ultra Woman doesn’t kill,” Maisie said quietly. “At least not someone who’s helpless like this…”

“Ultra Woman is a character made up by an ad agency in Chicago,” the blue bombshell snapped, “A character I happen to play while I’m out protecting people.”

They were quiet a moment, Ultra Woman’s glowing red eyes fixating on the fallen supervillain. She darted back and forth from Maisie, to Meltdown. Her fists clenched.

“Ultra Woman is real to me,” Maisie said, meeting the hero’s eyes. “You might say she’s a friend.”

The hero stared at her a moment, the red glow disappearing from her eyes. The two of them regarded each other, the only sound the rushing of water from burst pipes and the slow crumbling of the destroyed buildings.

“FUCK!” Ultra Woman snapped, stomping her feet and leaving a bootprint in the asphalt, “Fine Maisie, you’re right, okay? You win.”

“And Ultra Woman once again falls to the superior wit and wisdom of the forces of evil,” Impossible Woman said with a smug grin.

“Belle,” Ultra Woman said with a sigh, “my name is Belle.”

Maisie’s eyes went wide, “B-but I could use that to track down your secret identity!”

“You sure could,” Ultra Woman said in a tired voice, “Don’t tell anyone but Sam, and so help me Maisie, if you use it when we’re fighting, I’ll give you a black eye.”

Her famous smile returned, “You know Impossible Woman, you really should consider just joining the forces of good.”

“Ha!” Maisie laughed, “You’re just scared to face me! The world trembles at the whispers of my next scheme!” she turned and tried to walk away while cackling, but she winced at the first step, her muscles roiling with pain.

“You okay?” Ultra Woman asked, hefting the unconscious Meltdown over her shoulder.

“N-Not that mighty Impossible Woman needs it,” Maisie said, clearing her throat, “but, could you maybe fly me back to the fairgrounds?”

Maisie Grande, the Impossible Woman, sighed and leaned back in the bathtub, letting the foaming bubbles rise around her ears. After a lengthy fight at four hundred feet tall she felt aches and pains all over her body, even after she returned to normal size.

At some point the government had arrived, men in black suits and ties who wanted to question all of them. There had been threats, demands for answers, Maisie might have even felt intimidated if Ultra Woman, Belle, hadn’t stayed with her, Sam, and Ava through the entire thing. A coverup was out of the cards, obviously. Thanks to Impossible Woman and Ultra Woman nobody had died, a miracle, but half the town was flattened and you couldn’t go near it without setting off a Geiger counter.

Luckily the superhero community was adept at dealing with radiation, word was Mister Mechanical was going to deploy some kind of robotic scrubber, and the homeowner’s largely had policies covering supervillain activity. Still, reconstruction would take months or even years, Quiet Oaks would never be the same.

Sam’s parents had seen their own street largely spared from the damage, but were still leaving to visit his aunt and uncle until the town could be properly decontaminated. They’d spoken with Sam and Maisie briefly, and while they didn’t approve of what they called the “costumed lifestyle” they still seemed supportive of the relationship.

“You two will settle down one of these days,” Sam’s mother had assured the two of them, “This running around and fighting superpeople thing will get old, and you’ll get a mortgage like everyone else!”

Maisie smirked at the thought. It wasn’t likely, but if they needed to believe that, then let them believe it.

When all was said and done, they’d trudged back to the hotel. Maisie had stripped her costume off and immediately declared that she, and Impossible Man, would be taking a bath.

She opened her eyes and giggled, watching the tiny man struggle to stay upright on the floating bar of soap. Gently she batted it with a foot, sending Sam tumbling into the water with a splash.

He swam his way to the surface, his tiny face peeking out from the bubbles adorably. She smirked and pinned him between her feet, holding him in place.

“Come on,” she teased, “try to get away.”

He pushed against the two soles on either side of him, but her soapy feet were too slick to get any purchase. With a grin he let himself start to grow just a bit, but she sat up and snapped her fingers.

“Hey!” she laughed, “No! You stay small!”

With a sigh he dropped his height back down to three inches, letting himself easily be pinned between her feet.

“Better?” he asked.

“Much!” she grinned. The feet on either side released him, and the waves pushed him towards the end of the tub as the giant woman leaned up and reached for him. Her silky soap covered fingers closed around him, drawing him through the water up to her chest. Resting him between a pair of breasts that easily dwarfed him she regarded her boyfriend and partner in crime.

“They’re saying we’re heroes on the news,” Sam said with a laugh.

“Please,” she said, toying with his hair with a single finger, “I’m already planning something so diabolical, so cunning that the world will tremble when they hear about it!” She leered down at him, “but for now… I’m feeling a different kind of naughty.”

She gripped him, hard enough that even with the suds there was no way he’d slip away. Slowly he was traced down her body like a washcloth, lazily she circled him around her bellybutton as her hand drifted lower. Waving playfully at him with her free hand she slowly dipped his head below the waterline. He took a deep breath just as the water went over his head.

Maisie groaned happily as he approached her opening. He slipped in easily beneath the water, and she leaned back and let the suds rise to her ears again as he began his work. She crossed her legs, sealing the tiny man in and forcing him further inside her as she bit her lip and closed her eyes, moaning hungrily.

Sam felt himself squeezed, and did his best to force himself further. The warmth of the bath was a new sensation, filling every crevice around him as he touched Maisie’s most intimate areas. The current shifted, and he was forced to grow larger to avoid being rushed along with it as Maisie moved around him. That caused her to moan louder as she was filled, a hand reached down and dived under the suds as she gave him a hand.

The aches and pains in her muscles were replaced by a tense pleasure as she enjoyed the work of her tiny boyfriend. Sam fought to stay inside her as he was squeezed and the water rushed around him.

Maisie gave one final shudder, groaning and then giggling as the pleasure peaked and then subsided. Sam slipped out, floating up to the surface of the bath and floating on his back, taking a deep breath of air as he did.

“And you thought shrinking wouldn’t be a good power,” Maisie mused. Her hand cupped under him in the water, lifting him slowly out. He gasped at the chill as he was lifted out of the warm water and the small pool that came with him quickly slipped between Maisie’s fingers.

“I-It’s growing on me,” he joked, fighting down a shiver.

“I wonder if a love of puns predisposes one to supervillainy,” Masie said, tapping her chin with her free hand, “someone should look into that…”

“Y-Yeah,” he said, looking longingly down at the warm water.

Maisie did a mocking gasp, “Oh no! Is my tiny boyfriend cold?” She reached over and turned on the faucet. She smiled as the water warmed, and then moved the tiny Sam under the waterfall sized stream.

It was an intense feeling, and it was made more intense as Masie began to slowly massage him under the water. He arched his back and let her hand take him higher, smiling and closing his eyes as her thumbs worked her way over him. One brushed his rapidly hardening manhood, and she smiled.

“Let’s take care of that,” she whispered. Holding him cupped under the water she reached for a small bottle of conditioner. She pulled him out slowly, squirting it down onto him, and kneading into his skin, taking extra care to spread it around his groin.

He gasped as the fingers came down and began to play with him in earnest. The powerful fingers almost lifted him out of her palm with each stroke. His eyes rolled back in his head and his muscles tensed as she giggled at his struggles.

“You know before I met you I never played with a guy in my hands like this?” She giggled, “It’s a lot easier to pull off with a shrunken guy than with a big girl… too many onlookers.”

“L-Like that would stop you!” he grunted.

She shrugged, “Okay, maybe you’re right. I am a villain after all, I do what I want.” She grinned lustfully at him, “maybe I just hadn’t found a guy I wanted to play with like this…” She picked up her speed, causing him to groan and grit his teeth, “I love watching you squirm, all that pleasure just from my little fingers!”

She kept going, and when he came on the massive digits holding him in place Maisie cackled happily, almost dipping into her villainous laugh. Gently she brought him back under the tub’s faucet again, rinsing him off and massaging his entire body with her thumbs again.

“It’s nice to know that, even when I go back down to my normal size, I can always be Impossible Woman to someone,” she said with a warm smile.

“You’re always Impossible Woman to me,” he said softly, “no matter what size I am.”

Lifting him up again she placed him between her breasts, laying back in the warm soapy water with a sigh. Sam lay between the massive globes and let the water from the tub lap at his feet, crossing his arms behind his head he couldn’t help but grin.

Villains don’t usually get awards ceremonies, and heroes are usually too busy or just outright unwilling to attend theirs, so it was an usual event when the mayor of Quiet Oaks had announced he was giving the key to the city to the four costumed adventurers that had saved the town. They’d gathered at the still erect stage at the now destroyed fairgrounds, with a modest crowd of people who had decided to remain through the cleanup efforts.

Black Swan, Ultra Woman, Impossible Man, and Impossible Woman, all stood behind the mayor in full costume as he gave his speech. It was a rote affair about bravery and struggling through adversity, but the crowd was eating it up.

“Hey kid,” Ultra Woman whispered to Ava, “I liked your style the other day, if you’re interested in joining the Hero League, I’ll sponsor your membership.”

“R-Really?” Ava whispered back excitedly.

“Oh yeah,” Ultra Woman replied, “I can even get the first few months of dues waived.”

Ava frowned, “Dues?”

“I think they’re up to five grand a month now,” she said, rubbing her chin, “they just HAD to put in a pool for the moon base…”

“I’ll uh, check my budget,” Ava said uncomfortably.

“Sam!” Maisie whispered, poking him in the back. “The world’s largest kettle! It’s right back there! They never moved it!”

Sam blinked and looked back at it, in all the excitement he’d forgotten all about the object of Impossible Woman’s desire. The large cast iron kettle was still sitting there on it’s display cart, miraculously untouched by the battle that had been waged the day before.

Their eyes met and Sam fought down a giggle, “Okay,” he whispered back, “I got it.”

“And now,” The mayor said, gesturing to the four of them, “Would anyone else like to say a few words?”

Maisie stepped forward eagerly, “YOU FOOLS!” She cackled madly, gripping the microphone and forming a claw-like gesture with her free hand, “You fell for my ingenious plan! You invited me here to an awards ceremony, leaving the world’s largest kettle wide open!”

She started increasing her size, causing some in the crowd to step back nervously, and others to applaud. One young man had his phone out and was filming it, mouth wide open. She stopped around one hundred feet tall, and plodded over to the kettle, sitting on the side of the stage. Hefting it under her arm she did her best evil laugh again, posing for the local news cameras.

“Come Impossible Man!” she called triumphantly.

He gave Ava and Ultra Woman a last smile and an apologetic shrug, “See you guys around!” He sprinted and leapt for Maisie’s boot, grabbing the edge and holding on as she fled the scene at her giant size.

The crowd watched for a few minutes, confused, as Impossible Woman stole the giant piece of cookwear. Finally, someone broke the silence with applause, and the befuddled mayor joined in.

“Should we stop them?” Black Swan asked Ultra Woman uncertainly.

“Oh, I don’t know” the blonde said waving dismissively, “Let’s give them a fifteen-minute head start.”  

End Notes:
And that wraps up Homecoming, hope everyone enjoyed it, sorry again for the three parter but it was too long for two. I tend to write in an "episodic" format rather than as a serial or an ongoing so I probably won't add to this story until I have another idea for an adventure with these characters. In the meantime check out my other works! As always I love reading reviews, thanks again for reading.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11630