Need A Couple? by Mine1234
Summary:

In the future, women are large, really large, of an average height of around 14 feet tall, and some way taller. In this time, men are supposed to always be with a woman as his couple, and if he´s not with
her, then he needs to find a woman to be with. Men will have one week, after that,
the state will assign him a couple.

There´s desperate woman who want to have a man for her own,
to do with him as they please.

This is the story of Matt, a man who tries to find a woman to
be with after breaking up with his last girlfriend. He´s got seven days, the question is, who will he date? and, will he find someone or is he going to get assigned to a woman?


Categories: Middle Age (50+), BBW, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Giant, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49) Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes Word count: 93764 Read: 98333 Published: March 11 2022 Updated: December 09 2023
Chapter 1 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

Here´s chapter 1, I really hope you like it. And do not be afraid of leaving a comment :D

Chapter 1

Privacy, serenity, maybe relief? Those are common feelings to have when you´re alone on the restroom. Just there, getting things done, even if there´s not much concentration needed, it´s really unpleasant when someone interrupts you.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

In this case, there´s a man on the restroom, but his privacy has been interrupted by the strong knocking on the door, which came together with some words, words spoken by a woman´s voice.

“Come on! What are you doing there?” She said.

“Hey!” he replied to the very familiar voice. “What are you doing HERE?! You shouldn´t.” he sounded sort of pissed.

“Come on, relax, it´s ok, as long as it´s an “emergency”, you know it´s fine.” Replied the woman´s voice as if it wasn´t a big deal that she was inside the man´s restroom. More precisely, a restroom inside a bar, quite a fancy one to be honest.

It seemed as if she wanted him to get out fast, maybe she needed him? Or could it be that she was suspicious that he was doing something else inside? Anyways, the man was looking at the floor, just staring at the woman´s shadow, a woman who was his girlfriend, he couldn´t see over the tall restroom´s door, and neither could she.

“Hurry…” she said, “You´ve been here like forever now.”

“Hey! It´s been like FIVE minutes, besides, you know I sometimes take a while when I´m on the throne, just… leave me alone!” he yelled demanding some intimacy.

“I don´t care! I´ll stay here with you for as long as I want until you decide to come out.” She declared.

“Ugh, you´re just… fine, give me a minute.” He gave up, he knew better that she was very persistent and she will do what she said. Having her outside will make it really uncomfortable for him, and for any other guy who decides to come in.

“Ok.” She replied feeling good with herself, once again she had made him do as she said.

A minute later, the guy opened the restroom´s door just to meet his girlfriend´s legs. Tall thick pillars of flesh were already standing in front of him, he wasn´t even waist level with her; but neither knee level, he was in her mid-thigh level.

The woman was wearing a pair of tiny shorts, tiny for her, and a long-sleeved blouse. She had her hands on her hips and as she bent down a little to look at his boyfriend, she said: “Well, it was about time, what were you doing in there anyways?” she asked.

The guy looked up to her as he said: “N-nothing, what could I possibly be doing there? Aside´s of what´s obvious…” he replied with sour anger.

“I don´t know… maybe looking at some other girls on your phone? Perhaps, you wanna date someone else, don´t you?” said the woman with a suspicious look on her face.

“Wha… that´s not… you´re just making up stuff!” he added feeling mad.

The woman extender her hand towards him and said: “Ok then, show me your phone” she said pulling her fingers in and out, making it obvious that she was serious.

“What?! Come on, don´t you trust me?” he said aggravated.

“I do, but if you got nothing to hide, then hand ME YOUR phone.” She said as if it was the end of it.

“You´re just being ridiculous” he said as he turned away and crossed his arms over his chest.

The woman let out a sigh of disbelief, but then, she frowned and did the only thing that came up to her mind in that moment of anger, she bent down and reached for him with her arms. He wasn´t looking so he didn´t realized until it was too late.

Seconds later, she stepped out of the restroom, carrying the man sideways on her side, not like you´d carry a person, more like, how you´ll carry a rug. The guy was squirming trying to get out, but she was too strong.

“Shhh, stay still!” she commanded, “when we get home, you´ll be in SO MUCH trouble. And even if you don´t want to, I´ll check on you phone, just pray that I don´t find what I´m thinking…” she said as she walked thru the bar, the check was already paid so she just left to do with the little man as she pleased, no one objected, it was now very common.

 

On the other side of the bar, passed the restroom´s door and all the tables, there was a man sitting on a stool, right in front of the bar (although it sounds redundant).

“Wow, did you see it?” he asked the bartender.

“Yeah, it seemed really embarrassing for the poor little guy.” She declared as she was drying one of the mugs with a dishcloth.

“It sure was…” he said with some concern, nowadays, that could happen to anyone, but he had his own problems, so he couldn´t focus too much on other people´s lives right now.

“Ok honey, what were you telling me before… well, you know.” She said pointing at the event that was still very fresh on their minds.

“Oh right, well I… I´m single.” He declared.

The woman rose her eyebrows in disbelief and said: “So, did you and Tanya…?”

“Yes.” He said as he closed his eyes and nodded.

“Awww, and how are you feeling?” she said as she put the mug down and placed her hand on his shoulder, she was being empathetic, proving him, she was there.

 “I´m fine, I mean, it was pretty much over, she was just… she just wanted to diminish me the whole time. And I got tired of that.” He said frowning at the counter top.

The woman just rubbed his shoulder with her fingers, trying to tell him it was alright. But she needed to be really careful, because her hand was too big, applying too much force could turn the tenderness of the moment into a rough shoulder massage.

 

Let´s talk a little more about the deal here. Now, time´s have changed. Since a couple generations ago, women had started to grow taller than men, and not just taller, gigantic. When it all began, women were growing up to the height of an average man, not much of a deal; as time went by, they started outgrowing men. Women´s average height increased dramatically in a couple decades, in the impressive beginning, the average height for a woman was 7´ tall, and we´re not talking about the one´s on the tall side.

As women were getting taller, men just seemed to be left behind on it, in fact, they were growing much less than they used to, lucky for them, the change wasn´t as impressive as it was with women. Men´s average height lost a few inches over time, then it reached a foot less and then… then we have the present time.

Needless to say, as time went by, women also grew larger. Men were about shoulder level with women; then, boob level; after a couple decades, a man´s head was standing at the same height as a woman´s navel. It just kept going and going that way, no one was sure why it happened, maybe evolution? Some sort of chemical? No one had a clue. The only one thing for sure was that things changed, a lot!

Instead of a big man robbing some poor lady on a dark alley, now women were teasing men there, with just one thing in mind, getting laid. As women were growing taller, so were their desires for men, their lust driven brains were just too weak to resist it. So there had to be some rules applied to it.

In the beginning, they were not very sure how to deal with it, some fines were stablished; for some, prison was even a reality. But over the years, they had found the perfect solution, at least the best there was. Together with a whole bunch of new rules and laws, they made an app.

The app is supposed to stablish the relationship in which you are, and with who you are. Like changing your social media status to show everyone you´re in a relationship. That way, women could know which men were dating and who were single. Pretty much, it was a way to control everyone, which helped with the first rule: “No woman can try anything with a man who´s already in a relationship with another woman, else, you´d be sentenced to…” and so on.

It seemed sort of safe for men. By that time, waist level was something only “tall” man could say. So, it gave them some security. The only question was. Who to date? You only needed to find a girlfriend, or you could get married, but a simple engagement was enough.

Having a girlfriend could set that, as a man, no matter where you are or when, no woman can lay hands on you. It made men feel safe from the enormous women that were around. Not all of them were crazy sex addicts, women were still respectful and acted just as they always did, but it was those other women who had selfish and immoral ideas who terrified most of men. No one would like to be walking next to an alley when a pair of big hands just snatch you up and make you submiss at their will.

As for today, there were a lot of changes, some were very convenient for men, and some, well… not that much. Since over 95% of people who dictate the laws and rules were women, there just wasn´t enough space for men to decide what goes and what doesn´t. It´s not that the rules are bad or made orientated towards women, but, there´s some things that just didn´t felt right. For example, let´s talk about the restroom scene.

In that case, she was just being paranoic, she thought he was searching for other women´s profiles to finish his relationship with her. But when she said she could be there because it was an “emergency” she wasn´t lying. A few decades ago, there was a rule that allowed women to be with their men anytime anywhere, as long as it was a life-or-death situation. Needless to say, some women abuse it, as well as some men. In a way, it meant you could skip work, leave a meeting, or for some, it meant you could invade someone´s privacy. And it was totally allowed.

But what else could be done, the last decade, the average in height changed, not as much as it did in the beginning, but now, things were this way: A man´s average had gone all the way down to 4´10”, some men didn´t even reach 4´, but it was normal nowadays. As for women, well, the average for a woman was 14´6”, needless to say, some women are waaaay over the average. Some are not, but today, the shortest woman you can find, which is a noticeable difference, it´s on the 12´ field.

Things have changed, for good or for bad, but currently, society seems to work that way. It´s true that some women are mean and always try to make men feel smaller or underestimated, but some other are kind and treat them as equals, even though they can´t reach most of the things. But, there´s a lot of shades in it, for example, on the sadistic woman´s side, some of them are quite gentle, and even if they have their “needs”, they will ask the man if he´s comfortable with it. As for kind women, there´s an extreme where women treat men as, well, theirs; their maternal side shows up and they can go all the way to breastfeed a man.

 

Returning to the guy on the counter, who´s name is Matt by the way, he´s sort of alarmed because he has ended up his relationship with his now ex, Tanya. But cutting her off it´s not the big deal, the deal is that if he doesn´t find a new girlfriend during the next seven days, then he´ll get assigned one. And that person could be anyone.

“Thank you, Zoey” he said to the barwoman.

“You´re welcome honey” she said with a sweet voice.

Speaking a bit more about Matt, we can begin by saying that at 5´ he´s on the tall side of men. He´s quite good looking so getting a new girlfriend shouldn´t be a big deal, his hair´s dark brown and his eyes are blue. He´s got a slim athletic complexion and he´s self-ensured, most of the time.

He´s been friends with Zoey since he frequents the bar. Zoey´s not just the barwoman, she´s also the owner of the bar, and other two of the same franchise. She´s on the tall side too, for a woman, she´s 18´2”, not the tallest there is, but fairly close. She´s a tall, blonde-haired woman, who´s body´s well, as much of women nowadays, breathtaking. Her legs are thick and obviously long. Her butt´s, round and firm, and her boobs, they´re something else. Every now and then, Matt takes a peek at them, he can´t help it, they bounce as she serves some drinks or sprey as she bends on the top of the counter.

Overall, Zoey´s quite a nice woman, she always treats Matt with respect and listens to him, they have a really nice friendship. Even if he´s a bit young for her. Matt´s just turned 25, while Zoey´s already 37, although she looks as young as he does, and her bright hazelnut eyes are captivating. She always gives him advice when she can, and he really appreciates how sweet she is, but she seems to be that way with everyone. Overall, a nice woman.

 

“And… sorry to ask but, when did you broke up?” she asked kind of concerned.

“Today. Before noon.” He replied.

“Ok so… you still have a couple hours before the countdown starts, do you have a plan?” she asked.

It was really common for men to have a plan before breaking up with a woman. They could already have another woman interested in them, or a scheduled request. Breaking up with someone´s not the same these days.

“No…” he replied mildly. He just broke up with Tanya because he was sick of the way she treated him, always letting him know he was inferior and weak. He couldn´t take it anymore.

“Oh, I see. Did you already moved out of her place?” she asked not very sure if it was the best question to make.

“Yes, I already moved into a unit.” Nowadays, men lived with women, not the other way around. When you´re in a relationship with a woman, you move into her house and live with her. All houses and other buildings are adjusted for women´s size, which means, a regular wall´s around four times the size they used to. For women, things size hasn´t change that much, but for men, it was like living in a land made for giantesses.

When Matt said he already moved out into a unit, he meant that when men are left or single, they move into a small unit complex, everything´s “man´s size” there. Doors, the ceiling, all things are made thinking on men´s height, to provide them with much more comfort. Besides, with no women to help them, they wouldn´t be able to sit on the table. That´s why things are that way.

Zoey was worried, if he was single, it meant that now, any woman could lay hands on him. She didn´t like the idea that he´d be so vulnerable for the next days. “Matt, would you like me to drive you home? I mean, there´s a lot of customers so I can´t leave right now, but I´ll close in a few hours…”

“No, I… I appreciate it, but it´s ok, you don´t need to worry that much.” He smiled at her, she was kind and thoughtful. “Besides, my unit complex´s close by, it shouldn´t be more than a 10-minute walk. 10 for men, 2 for women.

“Are you sure?” she asked rising her eyebrows. She didn´t mind, and she´d rather make sure he was safe and sound.

“Totally” he replied.

“Fine, but be careful, ok, you know it´s already dark outside, and now you´re…” she made a pause and lowered her voice to say: “single.”

“I will, don´t worry that much, I can take care of myself you know” he said trying to sound confident.

“Ok…” Zoey replied, that´s not what she wanted to hear, but he was a grown man, so he could do what he wanted, with it´s obvious limits of course. “Can I give you anything else honey?” she asked as a mere courtesy.

“Oh well, now that you ask it… can I have…” he asked for a sweet flavored drink, quite soft since men could no longer digest alcohol as they did.

“Sure… oh, we ran out of small glasses, can I give you a regular glass?” she asked, small glasses were for men, and well, the others…

Matt nodded and before he knew it, he was facing a glass the size of a bucket in front of him. And it was a small women´s glass. The liquid in it was only at the bottom, since Zoey knew he couldn´t drink much. He had to use both hands to lift the glass and pour the liquid on his mouth.

“Thank you.” He said.

“You´re welcome sweetheart.” Replied Zoey smiling.

 

After a while, Matt left the bar, he had to get home, midnight was close, and he knew that at that time, crazy women come out looking for lonely men. Maybe it was just a rumor, but he´d rather not find out, currently, it was 11:00 pm. He walked down the wide sidewalks on the big streets. There wasn´t much people around, but it must be because it´s Monday.

He kept thinking; how could he get into a new relationship? His past relationship had lasted years. But that´s the usual. When a man turns 21, he has to have a girlfriend. The app must be installed on your phone roughly a week before your twenty-first birthday, or else, you´ll receive the visit of a woman from an agency who´ll install it for you. It´s not a big deal, but it´s really embarrassing.

“Ok, let´s… let´s think on something, my profile already shows I´m single, that´s for sure, it´s only a matter of time before I receive a date request.” He thought, nowadays, it´s true that you have a week to meet your new girlfriend, but that doesn´t mean you have to be with the first one you date.

If he´s given a week, that means he can date as much women as he like and then decide who he will stay with. Needless to say, that´s mutual, she has to agree with it too; it´s really easy, he´ll send the relationship request after they had their date, and then she´ll agree or deny it. Pretty simple, whoever sends a request has to wait for the other person to accept it, and they cannot force them to accept (which applies mostly to women), or else, they´ll be penalized with five years of prison and their profiles will be blocked for life.

Right now, Matt´s got two choices, he can wait for someone´s request or send his own to single women. Quite easy, the only problem is that he´ll have to wait for their replies, and time´s not his friend right now. By tomorrow, at noon, the seven-day countdown begins. And if he doesn´t find anyone, well, it will be bad.

Being in a relationship´s not that simple, for once, if he already started one, he can´t end it up just like that, both of them have to agree thru the app, or else, he or she will have to send a request and wait until it´s approved or denied by a reviewer; or they can appeal in some sort of jury.

He keeps walking, it´s been a minute now, but it feels like forever. Being single´s not that easy for a man, if he had a date scheduled, then it´ll be a little easier. He´ll be sort of off the limits, but now, he wasn´t.

As he kept walking, he can´t help but to feel he´s been followed. “Oh no.” he thinks as he´s too scared to look back. He knows it´s a woman because the presence he feels is a big one.

He has no idea what to do, he speeds up his pace, but that´s useless. There´s no way he can leave a woman behind, they got legs taller than him. His heart beats faster as he tries to escape, but then, a voice comes from behind and says:

“Hi there…” as he thought, it´s a woman´s voice. Matt stops instantly, but he can´t turn back. Right now, he´s scared, frozen right where he is, fearing what will come next.

 

End Notes:


The story´s all the way up to chapter 3 on my Patreon, together with some other of my stories
https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11617