A Matter of Trust by Survivor
Summary: A paranoid girl thinks her boyfriend is cheating on her, and does a 'little' something to keep an eye on him. It doesn't work out quite the way she planned.
Categories: Instant Size Change, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples , Feet, Giant, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 6937 Read: 241417 Published: May 05 2009 Updated: September 23 2012

1. Chapter 1 by Survivor

2. Chapter 2 by Survivor

3. Chapter 3 by Survivor

4. Chapter 4 by Survivor

5. Chapter 5 by Survivor

6. Chapter 6 by Survivor

Chapter 1 by Survivor
Author's Notes:
The introduction and...well....first chapter.
   Melanie was almost positive that her boyfriend Josh was cheating on her. This was the fifth time she'd suspected him of such, and not once had she ever been right, but it was different now. Now she had caught him. Well...more or less.
   Josh lived in a small, one-bedroom apartment near his work, and Melanie lived with a girlfriend of hers about a fifteen minute drive away. Josh had told Melanie all about the new girl at work, and how they had spent a lunch together getting know each other. Naturally, Melanie was infuriated, but Josh had almost broken up with her before over her jealousy, and she played it off. It wasn't until a month after she'd first heard about Anne that she started spying on Josh, showing up unexpected, without calling, or switching her own schedule at work to surprise him frequently. Once, she had caught the girl actually leaving Josh's apartment.
   It had taken all of her self-control not to burst out of her car and attack the woman. Especially when Mel saw that was attractive, well built, and roughly the same age as her and Josh. She simply cooled off for an hour, driving, then came back, calm, collected. Casually, during her evening with Josh she asked about the girl and he explained that she had come and picked him up one morning for work. Before Melanie had a chance to get outraged, Josh explained that he, this new girl Anne, and several other coworkers had started car-pooling.
   Mel didn't confess to witnessing her leave earlier that night, but Josh volunteered the information that she had visited an hour or so before Melanie dropped in to return a thermos he had forgotten in her car. She'd even cleaned it for him.

   Melanie had had enough. Her friend, quite an anti-social girl, had heard plenty about the many different times Mel suspected Josh of cheating directly from Melanie herself. She had, in fact, helped Melanie confirm each time that Josh was not, in fact, cheating on her. There was a tiny little bottle of perfume that Melanie's friend, Sam, had. Two of them, actually. One was a smoothe red bottle, the other a lightly chipped blue one. The red shrank a person to 1/8th of an inch in height. The blue returned them to normal.
   Each time, Sam would shrink Melanie down, then oh so carefully bring her to Josh's apartment while Josh was at work, letting herself in with the spare key Josh had given Melanie. She would delicately place her miniscule friend wherever the best spying spot happened to be (usually in Josh's bedroom.) And leave her there alone. They would establish a day and time (when Josh, again, would be at work) for Sam to return and grow Melanie. Sam always knew to look for Melanie in a spot they had pre-selected during the dropoff. Behind the entertainment center tomorrow night at 7, under the coffee table the day after tomorrow, at 4, and so on.
   Other than the time that Sam had shown up sick and sneezed on Melanie, or the time she had forgotten the pickup spot, these little spying sessions had gone on perfectly. And so it was that on a Friday night, Melanie was sitting just underneath the coffee table in Josh's apartment, an eigth of an inch tall, hiding behind the leg of the table, waiting anxiously. She was very patient, despite her insane jealousy and trust issues, and she had told Sam not to come for her until Sunday afternoon, when Josh would be out with his younger brother, paintballing.

   It was nearing 9 o'clock when there was a loud noise from the hallway, and in walked Josh. Melanie breathed a sigh of relief. He was alone. This would have been the perfect chance for Josh to fool around. He was led to believe Melanie was out of town visiting her sister.
   "Yeah, it's not like we're freaking robots. They expect us to know every fucking detail about their account. It's like...I deal with two hundred people a day, man, I'm not going to remember a guy who called in three months ago about his credit denial." Josh laughed. A girl laughed. Melanie's face flushed with anger. It was Anne. She followed him in to his apartment, giggling her banshee giggle, wearing a pair of navy blue jeans and a baby blue top. Already Melanie could smell her sickeningly sweet perfume.
  Her hair was a soft brown, and it came down in loose, natural curls around her cheeks. Light freckles dotted the nose between her emerald eyes. Melanie hated the bitch.
   "I know! I mean, these people wouldn't be happy if I answered the phone and went, 'One moment sir! I'm going to fix all of your problems.' And then not only do I set up their account, but I do their taxes and order them a coffee. They'd bitch about how long it took." She laughed again, and Josh walked by the coffee table, in to the bedroom. Melanie bit her lip. She should have gone in beforehand.
  But Anne didn't follow. Instead, she sat down on the couch.
   "Just one second, I know it's in here...." Josh was rummaging for something in his messy bedroom.
   "Take your time. Is it okay if I take off my shoes? My feet are killing me." Melanie glared up at the giantess on her lover's couch, but then let out a tiny yelp as two enormous black flats were pushed forward, just inches away from her. Black, shining flats, with silver buckles on leather straps near the toes. They were actually cute, Mel thought to herself. Even though they had just scared the hell out of her.
  "Sure, go ahead. I just don't know where I stuck it..." Josh said from the other room. Suddenly, a wave of warm, almost moist air struck Melanie and she gagged as the pungent odor of sweaty feet and worn leather assaulted her senses. In front of her, Anne was pulling her feet out from the titanic flats. She then moved them aside and placed her colossal toes where the shoes had been. Melanie covered her mouth and nose, eyes watering, and backed up to the coffee table's leg.

   Anne's feet were well taken care of, the nails a dark blue, and only just starting to chip. As she brought her soft-soled, pinkened feet down a gush of air blew out from under them, strong enough (in smell and force) that it would have likely pushed Mel on to her rear if she hadn't had her back to the leg of the table. As soft and smoothe as the other girl's soles looked, they were reddened slightly from where her weight had been on them and the shoes had been applying pressure, and the ball and undersides of her toes were spotted with small (to the naked eye) bits of debris, dirt, and lint.
   Melanie gagged as Anne leaned back in the couch, pushing her feet forward. Just before the enormous toes hit Melanie, smashing her against the table leg, they rose up. Anne tilted her feet back on her heels, unaware that her toes were now angled over a girl a quarter of the size of an ant. She pressed them against the leg of the coffee table, rubbing her toes and the ball of her foot against the polished wood, giving her poor aching feet a little massage. Melanie groaned with disgust as small flakes of dead skin and pebbles almost as big as regular sized rocks fell down around her, and she moved quickly out from under the slut's foot.
End Notes:

Long time reader, first time poster. Let me know what you guys think, what you'd maybe like to see and I'll do what I can. Any tips, pointers, criticism, or suggestions are always welcome.

Chapter 2 by Survivor
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, Melanie gets much closer to Anne than she ever wanted.



   Melanie had moved out from underneath the massive, warm foot of Anne and was now standing about forty or fifty feet, to her at least, from the toes of Anne's right foot. She crossed her arms over her chest, watching in disgust and anger as this nasty bitch grinded the ball of her gross, stinky foot over the coffee table that SHE had picked out for Josh's apartment. She wished she was just a little bit bigger. There was a very small splinter of wood (as big as a 2x4 to Melanie) nearby that she wouldn't have minded ramming under one of the collossal skank's toenails.
   Melanie almost jumped out of her skin when the girl moved her other foot forward, but she was only scratching an itch on her sole with Josh's carpet. Mel caught another light whiff of Anne and spat, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand as though she had tasted her.
   "Found it!" Josh's thundering voice came from the bedroom and seconds later the ground shook under Melanie. Josh came stepping out of the bedroom, but all Melanie could see from under the table was his shoes and the cuff of his slacks. She watched as he moved around the table and gave something to Anne. Stepping out some to get a better look, trying not to get any closer to Anne's sweaty feet, she practically exploded with rage. He had just handed a DVD to Anne. The Notebook, Melanie's favorite movie, and the movie she and Josh had gone to on their first date. THEIR MOVIE.
   "Thanks for letting me borrow it! I wanted to see it when it came out but I was way too busy. Brad and I were working opposite shifts and I didn't want to go without him." Brad? Who was Brad?
   "It's not really my movie...I don't like chick-flicks, but Mel loves it. Just make sure to get it back to me tomorrow night. I don't usually loan it out, it was our first movie. The big date, ya know?" He stood by the couch still, hands in his pockets, and Melanie tapped her foot in the fibres of the carpet.
   "That's your cue, bitch...get away from my man." She said, knowing she could never be heard at her size, not unless she was inches from or even inside a person's ear.
   "I still have to meet her!" Anne said with a big, perfect smile. Melanie groaned.
   "Yeah, I'll see, maybe you and Brad can go on a double date with us? I'd like to meet him, he sounds cool. And I totally think you and Melly would get along. You two have so much in common."
    "What are you smoking?" Melanie said, certain that she and this whore had almost nothing in common. There was an unnerving feeling, suddenly, and a strange, unfamiliar noise. Overhead, the titans continued.
    "I really should get going. Brad's not the jealous type, but even I would get a little suspicious if I was tuning in on this." She smiled and tucked the DVD in to her purse, starting to stand. At this time, Melanie looked over her shoulder, and screamed in absolute terror. She had been about to move farther under the table in case the clumsy broad slipped her foot any closer, but what she saw sent shivers up and down her spine, through her hair, and made her blood curdle. An enormous, hairy, monstrous looking spider was making its way slowly towards her, each leg three times as long as Melanie was tall.
   Panic set in immediately and Mel screamed again, running as fast her miniscule legs could carry her. Unfortunately, with her vision blurring from tears of terror, and her frantic glances over her shoulder as she sprinted, she wasn't able to realize where she was heading, or stop herself from running right in between two of Anne's toes. Had the inside walls of the fleshy digits not been slick with still-drying sweat, Melanie probably wouldn't have been able to squeeze in as far as she had. Even at her size, there was minimal space between Anne's middle and next smallest toes while she stood, her weight pushing the toes down, like enormous boulders.
  

   Melanie cried out in fear as she looked left and right, unable to see over the enormous, fragrant toes of her boyfriend's coworker. She could only look up in awe, and even then she could not, at this position, see Anne's face. She could only see up her pants leg, to almost her knee, before darkness consumed all. Turning with a bit of effort, she covered her mouth and nose with one hand. Her eyes continued watering from the aroma surrounding and assaulting her senses, and she really could tase the sweat and musky odor now. With her other hand she pressed against Anne's middle toe, trying to steady herself as she pushed to escape, but t was no use.
   The grip that Anne's toes had on her wasn't strong enough to be unbreakable, especially with the sweat, but Melanie's weight alone wasn't enough to let her fall free from them when Anne lifted her foot up and over her flat. In fact, she now clung to the toe as best she could, eyes clenched tightly shut for fear of falling the great length back to the carpet. The loud, grating sound of skin against worn leather filled Melanie's ears, and before she knew what was happening, she was falling. But only briefly. With a thud, she stared upwards, rubbing her eyes. She could only just see due to small beams of light coming from overhead.
   She was in the toe section of Anne's flat, still between her toes, though now there was enough space for her to rest on the insole of the flat. She quickly stood, stumbling backwards in the darkness and running. She was fortunate that she had, for at that time Anne began wriggling her toes, getting comfortable in the flat. Had Melanie not moved when she had, she would be nothing but toejam now. Running face-first in to the wall that was the toe of Anne's shoe, Melanie turned, her heart pounding her chest, her mind racing. She screamed in the darkness, just able to make out the incomprehensively large forms of Anne's dainty toes. She had maybe a foot or two between her and the tips of them, with her back pressed firmly against the 'wall.'


   Anne stood, purse hanging around her shoulder, both feet comfortable in her shoes. Or as much as they could be, at least, she HAD been wearing them all day. She wriggled her toes, and thought to herself that she'd have to start wearing to sandles to let her feet breathe. The sweat and gunk building up between her toes was just gross, and even though Brad wouldn't say no if she asked for a foot massage, she'd feel bad for making him sit through that smell.
   "Thanks again, Josh. I'll look you up on MySpace tomorrow, and maybe I'll send your girlfriend a message, too. I'll just be like, 'Oh, you seem really cool, let's do something sometime, just us girls." Josh laughed.
   "Totally! I think she thinks that you and I might have a thing." It was Anne's turn to laugh.
   "Really? Oh, wow. I can see how she might think that, but...sorry dude, Brad is the ONLY man for me. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know Melanie." She smiled and thanked Josh again, and he let her out.

   Meanwhile, inside the shoe, Melanie was screaming her head off, about to throw up. In mere moments of being trapped inside and in front of Anne's toes after a long day at work, the heat and odor had built up to almost unbearable levels. She was almost sweating herself, and each wiggle or flex of a toe seemed to unleash more pent up odor. That might have just been her imagination though, she was, after all, not in her right mind. The spider had been enough by itself to make her snap briefly. Suddenly, everything lurched upwards and Melanie was thrown agaist the ceiling of the flat's toe-end. She fell down on top of Anne's big toe, sliding along the surface of the polished nail, hands dancing around trying to find purchase.
   Each step threatened to send Mel down between the repulsive toes, or even over the tips and under them, and Melanie nearly had a heart attack at the thought of being mashed to an unrecognizable pulp by this dirty slut's feet. Nothing but a barely noticable stain, a red dot on the ball of her foot, or underside of her toe. Hell, she might not even be a stain. By the time this bitch even got these shoes off again, Melanie thought, Anne's sweat would have washed away any sign of Melanie. It would be as though the 1/8th inch girl had never existed.
   Melanie's face paled, and her heart sunk as she heard Josh's door open and then close. The walking continued, but her tossing didn't, as she had managed to find something to hang on to (actually just the cuticle of Anne's toenail.) With all of her strength she was able to keep herself on the one toe, only bouncing up and slamming back down with each step. A couple dozen steps later, a car door opened.
   "Oh god...no..." The car door slammed and Anne's foot stopped. Melanie realized suddenly that the chance of her being around when Sam came to retrieve her was just....zero. She almost threw up once more. She'd be spending the rest of her miserable life, however short it would be, at this teenage girl's feet.
End Notes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for the reviews guys! I really didn't think I'd hit a chord with anyone but if you guys really like my stuff I guess I'll keep on trucking! And again, if you have any suggestions, requests, or something you'd like to see don't hesitate to drop me a line! Basically we have more of the same in this chapter, and you won't see much of anything else until probably chapter 4 or so.
Chapter 3 by Survivor
Author's Notes:

Hey guys! More or less the same ol' foot stuff in this chapter, but we'll get around to other things before too long.

 

   Melanie, her nose and mouth covered by her hands, cried openly to herself in the darkness at Anne's toes. They twitched or flexed almost sporadically as Anne absent-mindedly played with them while driving, and each of the slightest movements to Anne was like a house suddenly lifting off of the ground and coming back down to Melanie. The smell had not gone away in the few minutes Melanie had spent in the flat, and she had no clue how much longer Anne would be driving, let alone how long she would spend in Anne's shoe.
   She wished that she had never pulled this off. Thinking back, she was lucky to have even gotten away with it as many times as she did. All it would've taken was a thorough vacuuming from Josh, or a prowling spider or ant to do her in. She was silently cursing Sam as well, for not having though of such things when Melanie failed to. But there was nothing Sam OR Melanie could do right now. Her mind filled with the terrible thoughts of what would come in the next few days, or weeks. Not just for her, but for everyone she knew.
   Melanie would be declared missing, people would search everywhere for her...Sam wouldn't come forward. How could she? What would people think if she went on the record saying that she'd shrunk Melanie down to an eighth of an inch to spy on her boyfriend, and when she came back Melanie was just nowhere to be found? She'd be put away. No one would ever think to look between the toes of one of her boyfriend's coworkers.
   Melanie could only dwell on the means by which she would come to her own end. More than likely smeared by Anne's filthy foot, but there were other possibilities. She might survive the trip home. And then what? Climb out of the shoe, however long that would take...perhaps wait for Anne to go to bed and then find a way up to her? Melanie shuddered to think of being outside of the shoe again. As awful as the smell was, and as grossed out as Melanie was, she'd much prefer the sight and smell of Anne's toejam to the possibility of another spider attack.
   Above her, far, far above, over the loud humming of the engine and other road-noises, Melanie was able to hear a Katy Perry song playing, and she almost laughed. The whore liked Katy Perry. Melanie loved Katy Perry. It didn't bring her any comfort, though.

     After a few moments, Melanie's world shifted and the floor of the flat was suddenly behind her, and she was sliding. Screaming herself hoarse, she fell forward, through empty space, until she landed face-first against the underside of one of Melanie's toes. She then slipped down it, scrambling to grab hold of anything. She finally stopped with a bit of luck, on the ball of Anne's foot, clinging to the slight wrinkles on Anne's toe. Wrinkles so small they'd barely be visible to the naked eye, but big enough for the miniaturized Anne to use for leverage. 
   The smell here was worst of all, right at the ball of Anne's foot, her toes towering over Melanie, parted slightly, and if Mel's eyes hadn't been watering already from her breakdown they'd have started. It didn't help that Melanie had to press herself as close and tightly to Anne's toe to keep from falling. The warmth coming off from the toe combined with the heat in the flat was comparable to a fever.

   Anne put on a Katy Perry CD as she drove, sighing, looking at her purse in the passenger seat. The Notebook poked out from inside the large handbag, and Anne smiled, thinking about Josh. She had lied, telling Josh he wasn't her type. He was absolutely her type. She had developed a crush on him almost the moment they had met. In fact, and she felt guilty about this, she was only keeping the job because of him. The shifts she infrequently shared with him were the only ray of light in an otherwise dismal, miserable working world. That, and the paychecks weren't all that bad.
   She sighed, moving a strand of chestnut hair from her eyes as she leaned back in the chair. Her sigh turned in to a yawn, and she raised her left foot up on its heel. She wondered where Brad was, now. What he was doing. She cared deeply for him, but she couldn't help but think that he was losing interest. And she felt the same. He'd stopped caring where she was or what she was doing...and that freedom was nice, but sometimes a girl just needed to be wanted. Still, she'd never do anything to or with another girl's man. It was just wrong. She didn't know Melanie, but she was sure that she was a really nice girl. Anne couldn't imagine Josh with someone who wasn't.
   Her stomach growled slightly, and she realized how hungry she was. Curling her toes to dislodge a pebble or piece of dirt that was irritating her, she sat back up, returning her foot to the floor of the car. Pulling in to another lane she looked for an opening to enter a McDonalds parking lot.

   Melanie looked down in to the darkness of the flat, over the ball of Anne's foot. There was space, plenty for her to manuever in. She thought briefly of slowly and carefully climbing down the sole of Anne's foot. There would be wrinkles, she was certain, that she could use to reach Anne's heel, and then possibly escape out the ankle of the flat. Closing her eyes and holding tightly to the toe, Melanie took a few deep breaths, preparing herself for the climb. She immediately wish she hadn't, coughing. She'd forgotten the odor.
   Scooting backwards on her rear on the ball of Anne's foot, she loosened her grip on Anne's toe and shifted herself so that she was laying on her stomach, her fingers dug in to the space between two of Anne's toes while her feet slowly searched for purchase.
   Her fingers slipped and her joints ached, and she started to fall, crying out as she desperately grabbed at Anne's skin. Just then, all of the toes came curling down with amazing strength, and Melanie screamed at the top of her lungs, burying her face against the ball of the giant bitch's foot. A moment later, she looked up and realized she was alive. Had she not slipped when she had, however, she'd be little more than a messy pulp under Anne's middle toe. Shivering in fear, she caught her breath and then screamed once more as the foot began to fall back down, the space between Melanie and the insole of the flat disappearing. She was going to be smashed between Anne's sole, and the shoe's worn insole.
   She let go, still screaming, and then her world went black.

   With her foot planted firmly on the ground of the car, she opened the door and stepped out, grabbing her purse, her full weight on her left foot for just a moment. She always liked eating inside the restaurant, and watching the cute couples, if there were any.
  
End Notes:

 

Don't plan on making this story too lengthy, and if when all is said done there will maybe only be six chapters or so. We'll have to see. If people like it enough, maybe I'll do another!

Chapter 4 by Survivor
Author's Notes:
Sorry it took me so long to get around to chapter 4, folks. Went through a nasty breakup, other things in life came to a head, and I completely forgot about this little piece of the internet. Let's get things back on track, shall we?
   When Melanie came to the first thing she noticed was that she was cold. The second thing was a metallic, copper taste in her mouth. The surface she was on was a little damp, but only where she had been touching it. Everything was completely dark. Weakly getting to her hands and knees she looked around. There was a throbbing in her forehead, and she gently touched the spot, noticing an unfortunate welt there. Next touching her nose and lip, she felt a tingling numbness. Nothing seemed broken, but it was pretty clear she'd gotten banged up, and that she wasn't dead. That's when everything came flooding back to her. Josh, Anne, the shrinking, the spider...turning around, she noticed just a little bit of light, and started moving towards it, wondering if she might be dead after all. As she reached the mouth of the shoe, and her blurred vision slowly adjusted, she found that she wasn't so lucky.
   Anne's shoe lay on its side, next to the other, in her bedroom. From the mouth of the shoe all Melanie could see was a partially opened window above a towering bed, and a door, cracked open, leading out into darkness. This was obviously Anne's apartment, and from the 'faint' breathing of someone nearby, Melanie assumed Anne was up on the bed, and sleeping. Fresh tears started to well up in Melanie's eyes as she gingerly stepped from the shoe into the carpet. She'd never see Josh again. Or Sam. That she hadn't died an hour, or three, or five hours ago, however long it had been, was a miracle. That she was alive now did nothing to console her. It was just a matter of time before some bug or other made a meal out of her. Or Anne vacuumed her up, or caught her underfoot. Wiping the tears away, she stepped closer to the bed.
   She had to survive. She had to get back to Josh. She wasn't meant to die like this, she didn't deserve to, and she knew it. As awkward as it would be for her to explain the entire situation, she'd just have to make contact with Anne, and hope that she was wrong about the enormous bitch. Crossing the floor towards Anne's bed, Melanie thought to herself of all the times she'd suspected Josh of cheating. Not once had she caught him doing anything to betray her. The realization that her own jealousy and paranoia got her into this situation only made her feel worse. Far above, Anne began to snore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   At the same time an 1/8 inch tall girl was making her way across about ten feet of carpet, Anne was cuddled up to her boyfriend Brad, but she wasn't sleeping, like he was. His snoring kept her up most nights, but she never complained, or even mentioned it. She'd fall asleep in another twenty minutes or so. When she had finally gotten home from McDonalds, she'd found Brad on the couch with her room-mate and best friend, McKenzie. It didn't bother her, of course, at least not enough that she'd say anything. She just wished she had known that her boyfriend had come over to surprise her when she got off work. Neither McKenzie nor Brad had let her know. But regardless. The three of them had finished watching the movie, and by the time it had finished Brad said he was too tired to watch the one that Anne had borrowed from her coworker.
   So, Anne returned the shoes she had borrowed to McKenzie, and took Brad back to her own room, expecting to make love, but he was too tired for that even. So, there she lay, holding Brad, and thinking, with a small measure of guilt, about Josh. If he was with Melanie now. If he ever thought about her.
End Notes:
Again, I apologize for the delay, and the lackluster comeback chapter, but I'll try and get at least ONE update every three or four days from here on out. And again, criticism, suggestions, tips, requests, I welcome and encourage it all.
Chapter 5 by Survivor
Author's Notes:
So...uh...yeah, three or four days turned into almost another month. Days are kind of blending together for me, and life is weird. My apologies! I'll try and keep things running along, but no promises.
~~~~~~~~~~~~



   By the time Melanie finally reached the bed of the sleeping giantess, she was exhausted. Her entire body ached, and she had no idea what time it was. It was just beginning to brighten some outside, and she suspected it was nearing dawn. Her feelings of guilt over her distrust of an otherwise perfectly faithful boyfriend had long-since been replaced with rage and anger once more. This whore had an agenda. ALL girls always had an agenda, and once she got Anne's help in restoring her size, she'd be absolutely certain to forbid her boyfriend from having anything further to do with the bitch. She might just say that she reminded her of this entire ordeal. Already her manipulative little mind was working over possible stories and lies to pass this entire incident over.
   At the bed she stopped and sat against what she assumed was a sock, thinking of how she'd get up on to the bed. As the minutes ticked away, the snoring girl shifted up above. Then sat up. Melanie jumped in terror as the massive form she assumed to be Anne turned, casting the blanket aside and onto the floor. The light gust of wind it created almost threw Melanie to the floor, but she kept her footing by clinging to loose fibers in the dirty sock. She almost wish she had let the gust carry her away, though, as a massive foot sailed through the dark, the girl's heel almost crushing her as she stepped out of the bedroom.
   "F-fucking...fucking whore.." She watched as the girl left, maybe to go to the bathroom, or suck someone's dick. It didn't matter much. Hurrying quickly to the blanket, which Melanie found to be a quilt, she started climbing it right away despite her body's agonizing protests


   McKenzie was having a fantastic dream, one involving her friend's boyfriend which closely resembled the evening that the two had spent together. Until Anne ruined it by coming home, of course. But it didn't matter. She knew that he wasn't having sex with Anne anymore, and that they were on the verge of a breakup. In fact, McKenzie was really just waiting for him to get a better job so that he could move in, and the two could kick Anne out.
    This had all made her feel particularly guilty at first, running around behind Anne's back, helping her boyfriend cheat, but the more he had to say about her, and the things Anne said about McKenzie behind her own back, well, she gradually accepted and came to terms with things. All is fair in love and war, after all. As she sat upright, awake, rubbing her eyes, she noticed it was hardly even close to the hour she typically awoke at. Not even halfway there, likely. But still, she had a call of nature to answer.
   Stepping out into the hall and seeing Anne's bedroom door cracked open slightly, she was almost tempted to poke her head in for a moment and get his attention...maybe lure him into the bathroom for some early morning fun...but no, too risky. Instead she just tip-toed along into the little girls' room to take care of business.



   After a strenuous climb, the likes of which she had never attempted before, nor would have even thought herself capable of, Melanie came to the surface of the bed. Before she had the chance to rest or catch her breath, in strode the gargantuan girl once more. Melanie screamed, waving her aching arms and crying for attention, but her pleas fell on deaf ears as the girl climbed over her, almost sideswiping Melanie's miniscule form with her toes.
   Bringing first one leg, than the other over, Melanie caught the smallest scent of urine and knew immediately what the girl had gone to do, not that it even mattered. The blanket was jerked back up and over her titanic form, and Melanie went flying along with it, clinging to the wirey threads of the quilt as it brought her up the enormous bitch's body. When it finally came to a rest, Melanie lost her grip and fell through the checkered holes of the blanket onto something nearly as coarse.
   She stood in the darkness, blood boiling, furious at her inability to catch the bimbo's attention before being sent halfway across the world again. The scent of urine and sex surrounded her, assaulting almost every sense, and she made her way quickly in the direction of Anne's face. She'd hardly gone twenty steps when she hit some sort of slope and fell forward, screaming.
   Falling free for a good two seconds, something caught Melanie and tugged painfully on her right ankle, swinging her back against the giantess's body with a damp SMACK. Her face was now pressed, tightly, against a very warm, very soft, and very wet surface. The smell of sex and urine here was stronger than before, and twice as bad as Anne's feet, but Melanie simply had nothing left to throw up.
   In a blind rage, she thrashed her arms and legs about, punching and slapping away at the wall in front of her, until she became so entangled in whatever held her that she couldn't move her arms OR legs, or even right herself up again. Crying, she hung there in what she assumed to be a frayed patch of a dirty quilt, or maybe lacey panties. The giantess, far and away, began snoring lightly once more, and it wasn't until a very loud, strange, hissing noise came from just below and a heat wave that reaked of rotten egg and ass burned her nose and watered her eyes that she understood she was stuck in Anne's pubic hair. She closed her eyes tight and sobbed heavily, next to a vaginal canal larger than any house she had ever, or would ever, live in again.

  

   McKenzie had a habit of spending more time than needed in the bathroom. Her mother had always joked she might have a touch of attention deficit something or other, but it was never looked into. So, long after she'd finished pissing, she finished the YM magazine she had been reading and set it back behind the toilet, dabbing at her privates. A small fart escaped her rear and her stomach grumbled some, so she remained on the throne.
   After about a solid minute she hadn't managed to produce much more, so she switched off the light and returned to bed. Briefly she considered masturbating, as she lay there in the dark, but decided against it. With a yawn, she closed her weary eyes, not bothering to set her alarm. She had her day off tomorrow, and her soon-to-be boyfriend to look forward to.

End Notes:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It ain't much, but it's better than....well, I'll stick with it ain't much, actually. I'm liking the reviews, even if I think there a bit more than I deserve! Please keep the criticism coming, along with the ideas!! I DO read and consider each one, and even if it doesn't end up here, I'll eventually get around to catering to everyone's fantasies. This I promise.
Chapter 6 by Survivor
Author's Notes:

You ever just had one of those days where you take a nap and when you wake up it's been three years?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

To say that Melanie had a restless night would be a severe understatement. Still under the assumption that the pubic hairs she had become entangled in belonged to Anne, the cunt who no doubt was plotting to steal Melanie's boyfriend out from under her, the anger and frustration within her was almost impossible to reconcile. The fact that every few moments a loud, guttural rumbling would come from deep within the titanic whore's body, shaking Melanie's delicate and miniature frame to the bone did nothing to help ease her into a comfortable enough mood for sleep. It goes without saying that the sporadic passing of gas, a soft hissing, rush of hot wind, and stomach-churning assault on her nose completed the trifecta of torment that made this the worst experience of Melanie's life.

She lay there, cursing, thrashing with what meager strength she had, which to her dismay was not even enough to bend the bonds of the girl's pubic hairs and allow Melanie any leverage with which to attempt an escape. Only able to further frustrate herself, Mel spent the better part of the night crying, screaming, struggling hopelessly, and blaming everyone from her boyfriend to Sam, Anne, God, and on one or two brief breakdowns, herself.

When the sun finally rose enough to flood the space beneath the gigantic teenager's quilt, the girl stirred, shifting with a lazy moan as she pulled her knees closer to her chest and rolled to her side, Melanie suddenly feeling the rush of blood flowing back into her head and arms, moments before two enormous walls of fleshy, soft thighs pancaked her into an even more insufferable position, barely any air reaching the shrunken girl.

Fortunately, though, Melanie only had to suffer this oppressive heat for about ten minutes before McKenzie's door slowly creaked open, the sound of Anne's boyfriend, Brad, sneaking into her bedroom in the early morning more than enough to rouse her from a sleep that Melanie likely never could have, given her size. The two waste no time and exchange no words, McKenzie rolling onto her stomach and spreading her legs, Brad hurriedly mounting her as Melanie tried, in horror, to get the attention of either of these titans and alert them to her plight.

If either of the horny gods took any notice of Mel's terrified shrieks, they showed no sign of it, Brad shifting into position, a cock seemingly larger than a Boeing 777, already oozing the first signs of the lustful teen's arousal, a small stream of precum that Melanie could probably drown in. Closing her eyes, feeling almost certain that her end was near, an end so humiliating and horrible to think of that she'd trade it for any other, Melanie braced herself...for nothing.

Brad slowly guided the gargantuan, throbbing member into McKenzie's damp crotch, the heat and musky odor of their coupling already beginning to smother Melanie, who's presence was unknown to either lover. The pathetically small form of the miniaturized girl was easily mistakable for a curl of entwined pubes, or a speck of lint, and neither of the horny young adults were of a mind to be on the lookout for endangered, shrunken girls, trapped about their genitals.

As the lovemaking continued and began to pick up pace, so too intensified the heat, and odor. Melanie was sweating considerably, and the aroma given off by the girl she was tangled up in was none too pleasant, let alone the fragrance permeating the air around Brad's sack. Daring to tell herself that it couldn't get worse, Melanie felt a sudden jolt as Brad picked up the pace, slamming deep into McKenzie and slapping his balls against the matted patch of hair imprisoning Melanie.

There was, of course, no relief, as the passion only increased, the pair building up a rhythm of motion, Melanie''s poor, battered little frame soaked in sweat and stench and being repeatedly mashed between pubis and testicle. Just when the heat and trauma was peaking and Mel hoped to blackout, Brad's body tensed and spasmed, thrusting frantically into McKenzies, hands squeezing her ass as what would seem like gallons and gallons of jizz to Melanie erupted from him, into the enormous tunnel of the much larger girl's womanhood.

He wasted not a moment more than he needed to, pulling from his sweaty and quivering partner, and allowing the mess of their passionate moment, a disgusting combination of sweat and juices, leak out in force, rinsing through McKenzie's already dampened and loose pubic hairs. This was enough, at last, to free Melanie, who slowly flowed out of the thick nest she had spent the majority of the night and morning entangled in, a mere piece of debris in the stream of their fluid.

Before she ran off of the gigantic girl's cunt completely, reaching relative freedom, the pair leaned into each other once more for a few deep kisses and nibbles, their crotches grinding against each other teasingly, causing Brad to perk for another round they didn't have time to even start. When the giants parted and Brad quietly slipped from McKenzie's bed to return to his own room, where Anne was still dozing, Melanie could barely utter a feeble cry of anguish, not knowing what awaited her next as she was carried off to the unknown, the drying cum on Brad's nuts holding her in a new prison altogether. 

End Notes:

~~~~~~~~~~~
So, yeah, probably not quite what anybody expected, but I know some people were jonesing pretty hard for this, so...there you guys go. Here's where I make the promise that I'll update sometime soon, and everybody shakes their head and sighs deeply.

Instead, though, I'm just going to say that I will try to update at least one of my stories a week, and listen to whatever feedback you've got to offer. Hope this was enjoyable for at least a few out there. Expect future chapters to be more on par with the earlier material. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1160