Role Reversal - shrunken Employer becomes slave to housekeeper (GTS/ SM) by Richard C H Davies
Summary:

Female housekeeper shrinks her employer and keeps him to serve her:

David is an affluent man, he has a female housekeeper/ personal assistant Emerald.

She is a very attractive woman. They had formed a very close bond over the last five years.

So much so that she had moved into his house, had her own quarters and she was free to roam about his house at her leisure, as if  it were her own. Their relationship is so strong that it has created tension in his relationship with his girlfriend, Monica. She  had grown jealous of Emerald's bond with David.

David decides to shrink himself and send himself to his girlfriend, unfortunately for him he gets returned to sender and Emerald  finds the package and a letter that she thinks is for her... Suddenly he finds his role reversed and she quite likes her new position of power...


This is the complete Chapter 1 of this story. Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Maternal, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 8401 Read: 31225 Published: March 05 2022 Updated: January 21 2024
Story Notes:

When I was writing this, I was going for David being in awe at first at how amazing it all is and this giant woman, also she is excited to have him in her possession at first, but then the more she does with him the more passionate she gets and she starts to forget that he was previously her employer and a man, she starts to see him more and more as her own possession and her sex toy... Hope you like this approach and development, welcome feedback.

1. Chapter 1 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

2. Chapter 2 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

3. Chapter 2 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

4. Chapter 2 - Part 3 by Richard C H Davies

5. Chapter 2 - Part 4 by Richard C H Davies

6. Chapter 3 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

7. Chapter 3 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

8. Chapter 3 - Part 3 by Richard C H Davies

9. Chapter 3 - Part 4 by Richard C H Davies

Chapter 1 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

Role Reversal

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, giantess, lick, breastplay, smother, unwilling, role reversal

 

Chapter 1 – A Role Reversed

David glanced at his housekeeper, come personal assistant, come… well she did everything for him in relation to his private life, apart from sex and a relationship of that kind.

 

Her name was Emerald. She was a very attractive woman. They had formed a very close bond over the last five years. 

 

So much so that she had moved into his house, had her own quarters and she was free to roam about his house at her leisure, as if it were her own.

 

He loved her attributes, she was highly trustworthy, loyal and typically quite affectionate towards him. She was also quite territorial and protective of him. 

 

Their relationship and bond was strong. It was perhaps unusual for, and considered unusual by everybody else of his status in the area. He was an affluent man, his friends and peers considered her to be a subordinate to him and therefore their close working relationship was unbecoming to many.

 

However, firstly didn't care and secondly she was a very good friend to him and she had earned the friendship. 

 

Unfortunately his bond with Emerald did create tension in his relationship with his girlfriend, Monica. She had grown jealous of Emerald's bond with David. 

 

She had noticed Emerald tending to David's needs in many ways perhaps except sexually. 

 

Indeed Emerald had accompanied David on many work trips and had joined him through his successful business campaign, and road, and plane trips he and Emerald had something to closely bond over. 

 

"So basically I'm going to be gone for like a week," he said to Emerald with his mouth full of sandwich. She was frowning at the disappointing news. 

 

"Please David, tell me again why?" She asked anxiously. 

 

"Because," he swallowed. "I need to make things right with Monica." 

 

He didn't mention that he planned to surprise Monica by shrinking myself down and putting himself into a special container and then get sent to her in the mail. 

 

He would have asked Emerald to take him, but she did seem to get a little jealous when Monica was around and it would just be rubbing it in her face. 

 

David swept some locks of his brown hair away from his right eyebrow as he looked at Emerald. Her larger than life eyes seemed ready to burst with tears. 

 

"I'm sorry… what am I supposed to do?" He asked raising his hands. 

 

Emerald didn't reply. She sniffed. 

 

"Well?"

 

"No of course David… you must go to her," Emerald replied, it was slightly out of usual tone, and more formal. She didn't like this one bit, that was clear. Nevertheless he had everything in place and it was happening, whether she liked it or not. 

 

What David hadn't accounted for and what he only realised later on was that Monica was so upset with him that she had moved apartment without telling him. 

 

So the postman dutifully checked the address and it turned out to be no longer used by her name. So the parcel was returned to sender.

 

David hadn't quite prepared for this scenario. So he was initially very excited after waiting patiently in his shrunken form, for a minute or two; in the specially designed container, after a slightly rough landing on the floor.

 

He believed that he was now inside Monica’s apartment; the reality was different to his plan. 

 

The package he was in was lifted into the air. David braced against the sides of the container, feeling his stomach lurch suddenly. 

 

*

 

Emerald was incredibly bored. It had only been just over a day since David had left her alone in the house. 

 

So when she heard the letterbox clank shut she drifted over, with excitement, to the front door. 

 

Something to do! She thought with glee.

 

She looked down at the package and then picked it up with both hands. 

 

It had 'Fragile, handle with care,' in clear printed text. 

 

She carefully unwrapped the parcel without thinking and peered inside. 

 

There was a letter and a white cylindrical container. 

 

She suddenly flushed with anger and jealousy. 

 

Did David order some kind of sex toy or something for Monica?

 

She glowered about Monica. She didn't share well… she scowled in thought. 

 

She thought about whether it was worth hiding the container from him. 

 

Better read the letter first. 

 

She opened it, it was in David's handwriting. That piqued her interest. She scanned through it and got to the good part. 

 

'… I'm sorry that you've not felt that I've given you my full attention, so in order to make good I have shrunken myself down for you to have your way with me. Feel free to use me to give yourself utmost pleasure. You have a dedicated living sex toy…' 

 

Emerald's eyes widened, they nearly popped out of her head. 

 

She re-read the paragraph again… she hadn't seen that coming. 

 

She gently gripped the container in her hands and scurried up to his bedroom. 

 

She almost glided over to his bed and sat down in the middle, nestling the container in her lap. 

 

She pressed the release catch and quivered with excitement, there was a slight hiss of air and she peered down with anticipation. 

 

*

 

David felt the container being carried somewhere. Then after a moment of it being fumbled about the catch was released with a click, air rushed into the container and turned off the air circulatory system. 

 

Artificial light bled into the opening of the container. 

 

David's heart was thumping with excitement and lust, he was looking forward to seeing his giant girlfriend Monica, beaming down at him.

 

There was a beaming smile indeed. But he was shocked to see it was the wide and warm grin of Emerald. 

 

He recoiled in astonishment. How was this even possible? 

 

Her eyes were afire with a lustful expression. David suddenly realised he had made a mistake. But he couldn’t work out how… 

 

Adrenaline soared through his body and he suddenly dashed for it. He pushed his body away from the container and tumbled out onto his bed and he ran as fast as he could across the duvet.

 

He was in his room, how was this possible?

 

Unfortunately for him the duvet was much thicker than he had expected and it impeded his progress and speed significantly. It was like running over smooth but structurally unsound sand dunes. Every time he reached the next undulation the surface dipped and collapsed further.

 

He ended up in a staggering run where he had to power his legs to get himself up the little rises and staggering to recover when the duvet depressed back down again.

 

He didn't make much progress at all and started to panic. What was happening?

Suddenly a shadow passed over him and he was shocked with a jolt as a giant hand appeared right in front of him in a blur of motion.

 

The hand was straight, palm facing towards him like a wall that was nearly as tall as he was.

 

He bumped into the palm of the warm hand and looked backwards and up towards the giant female who was leaning over him and peering at him with amazement.

 

It was his Emerald.

 

Her giant eyes glistened from the daylight through his bedroom window. He could see every detail on her face, her neat eyebrows, her long eye lashes, her nose and her big round lips and neat chin.

 

“Ooh David,” she cooed at him, “I can’t believe you have done this for me…finally… we can be together…”

 

What?” He asked up at her in confusion, but her expression intensified. He felt a sudden surge of fear, as he realised that look.

It was her look when she was horny.

He had accidentally seen her masturbating a few times when he had forgotten to knock when entering her room. He had recalled that it had taken her slightly longer than expected to cover herself, and she hadn’t seemed that shocked or annoyed when caught.

He suddenly realised what her intentions were, they had never been turned on him before. That wasn’t their relationship… was it?

 

Without any warning she suddenly lifted her arms and pulled her top off and over her head with a loud rustling sound.

 

She threw the top across his room, her long hair was briefly in a scattered mess.

 

Her round breasts dropped slightly as they were revealed. Her nipples were erect with big dark areolas.

 

Her breasts looked bigger than his girlfriend’s but he couldn't really tell for sure due to her massive size towering over him.

 

He couldn't believe that he was staring up at his giant topless Personal Assistant, his … Emerald… his friend…

 

She looked down at him, breathing heavily, drinking in her apparent power over him and taking it all very slowly, enjoying the moment.

 

She leant forwards, causing her breasts to dangle from her chest and lowered herself until she was lying on the bed in front of him.

 

Her huge face and hair framed his view, her giant breasts pressing down against the bed in the background.

 

Emerald’s giant hands appeared on either side of him and headed straight for his body.

 

David reached out to resist them but the huge fingers ploughed through his defences without a pause and he felt fingers all over him. They grabbed at his top and the fingertips with their long polished nails pinched at his top.

 

He yelped as there was a slight pinch of his flesh as well.

 

Emerald paused for a moment, she hadn't intended to hurt him in the process. She had never hurt him intentionally before.

 

Then she continued with a bit more care. She started to tug at his shirt.

 

Initially David resisted and pressed his arms to his side but he then concluded that it was hurting him and also she was so strong and powerful she was going to get it off him one way or another.

 

He didn't want his shoulders dislocated in the process.

 

So he helped her pull it off over his head and arms.

 

“Emerald… I…” he started, she pressed a fingertip over his mouth. She grinned in satisfaction as she looked down at his body.

 

"You're like a tiny little man doll…" she commented with a chuckle. David didn't reply, not knowing what that meant for him. "You gave me a doll once… I suppose it was supposed to be a joke toy or something…" her eyes lit up devilishly, "I used it as a dildo…"

 

David's eyes widened in fear and Emerald giggled with excitement, and then bit her lip with a sensual moan of pleasure and anticipated; and then she started pulling at his trousers.

 

David undid the buttons on his jeans, before she dislocated his legs or something, and allowed her to slowly drag them down his legs and off his feet.

 

Her eyes flashed with excitement as she looked at his boxer shorts, she gently dug the tip of her little finger underneath the waistband and lifted it up.

 

She cheekily peered inside and then looked at his face with a playful raise of her eyebrows.

 

"You're a bit smaller than I expected," she said with a giggle.

 

David didn't find her literal joke as amusing. He was supposed to be with his girlfriend right now!

 

She was already peeling the boxer shorts down his legs. He was starting to feel quite distinctly like a doll. She was treating him like he was an object not a person. She was supposed to be his subordinate not the other way around.

 

“Release me now!” he commanded… nothing happened. “Stop it!”

 

Her warm breath continued to wash over him as she pulled his boxer shorts off his feet.

 

David looked up into her violet eyes trying to discern what she intended next.

 

She slowly reached out towards him.

 

David flinched as he watched her index finger approach him. He didn’t know how to respond, but she was approaching him gently and carefully.

 

Her fingertip touched his right foot gently. He felt her warmth and light touch. She gently started to slide her fingertip up his leg. Her warm breath washed over his entire body, coating him in the condensation of her breath.

 

Her fingertip gradually progressed up his leg, sending tingling sensations up through his body. Her giant eyes were patiently watching the progress of her fingertip until it reached his thigh, then she looked directly at his penis and then into his eyes.

 

He opened his legs slightly wider as he anticipated her fingertip’s journey. He sucked in a deep breath as it gently stroked his penis, it caused him to shiver.

 

It was much more controlled and gentle than he had thought, considering her relative size … he wouldn’t have thought with her size that she could be so tender.

 

*

 

Emerald’s heart was thumping from excitement.

 

Within a few seconds his penis was erect and that got Emerald even more excited. She had her employer… her friend… in her grasp, she had wanted him for so long.

 

It evidently gave her instant gratification that she was turning him on. She drank in the sight of his body as she continued to stroke him.

 

She had always admired him every time she had seen him, she had envied his girlfriend for dating such a great guy. Now he was smaller than a doll and solely in her grasp and control. She couldn’t wait to use her new living man doll.

 

*

 

Emerald looked directly into David’s eyes and with a devilish smile she lowered her giant lips down to his feet.

 

She picked up one of his ankles between her fingertips and her giant mouth opened and closed around his foot.

 

It was warm and slimy feeling her saliva, tongue and lips all over his foot and shin but, when all was said and done, it was quite a pleasant sensation.

 

He still looked up at her giant face in fear though. She was absolutely huge.

 

Her giant nostrils flared down towards him breathing hot and moist air down upon his stomach.

 

He could see his tiny chest rising and falling quickly, in front of the backdrop of her giant moist lips.

 

She gently released his ankle and lowered his foot back down.

 

Then she lowered her face towards him again. Her giant tongue emerged with a wet slimy sound and it slapped against both of his feet.

 

The giant tongue, oozing with her saliva, started to slide up his legs leaving a slick and slimy trail behind.

 

It pressed down against him, tasting him, her breath preceded it and washed over his body. He felt like a glorified human lollipop.

 

The tongue continued to progress up his legs and he started to worry again. He tried to wriggle away from it but it pressed him down.

 

Suddenly it lifted away, her giant face lifted up into the air and looked down at him between her giant breasts. Then she descended down upon him, and suddenly he was surrounded by her giant fleshy breasts either side of his body. Her hands smooched them together.

 

Her cleavage was warm and fleshy, her giant breasts surrounded him entirely. She massaged her giant breasts around his head and shoulders.

It muffled the sound around him as his ears were encased with fleshy skin either side. His breath was hot and moist against her chest.

He could feel her sweat trickling between her breasts. Her heart thumping was audible through her chest; as was her heavy breathing.

Then he started to feel the vibrations of her moaning from pleasure.

 

His hips and thighs were grabbed by both hands and his body was pulled out from between the breasts and he looked upwards to meet her face that briefly observed him, then with a wry smile she cupped her palm behind his head and thrust his face into her right nipple.

The large areolas bumped over his cheeks as his face was rubbed along the surface around her erect nipple; and then his lips were brushed across her erect nipple.

His face was pressed into it, forcing his lips against the nipple. He kept his mouth firmly shut and tried to turn away.

The fingertips gripped harder and dug into the skin of his skull, pressing his face so hard against the breast that he could feel the flesh dimple and mound around him.

He knew what she wanted him to do, but he was too stubborn to acquiesce. He didn’t want her to take that power from him, she couldn’t…

But he started to struggle for breath; the air was hot and scarce. He tried to move his head from side to side, to free up a nostril; but she held him firmly in place.


Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

End Notes:

Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess

Chapter 2 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

Role Reversal

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, giantess, breastplay, smother, unwilling, pussy crush, gentle, clitoris play, pussy rub, pussy insertion, pussy masturbation, cum on tiny man

 

Chapter 2 – Power Struggle

Grey spots started to skitter across his eyesight, he was running out of oxygen, in a few more seconds he would start to lose consciousness.

He reluctantly parted his lips and then opened his mouth. The, slightly rough and bumpy, nipple rudely popped into his mouth, it was such a rude and intrusive surprise that he gagged; and Emerald gasped with delight.

The hand eased off slightly, but moved his head, guiding it to where and how she wanted his mouth to be positioned.

It suddenly felt like she was training him. How dare she?

He forced his eyes shut, trying to think of something else, anything else. This would be over soon, somebody would rescue him; he knew it. He just had to hold on and put up with this.

Then he started to think about what he was going to do back to her, to punish her for this, for her insubordination. 

It took him a while to realise that he was biting down hard on the nipple with his teeth, he was so transfixed with anger; he was actually biting her hard.

However, she seemed to be enjoying it, he could feel her moaning and bucking beneath him.

He released his grip and then bit again. He actually felt a bit better, causing her some pain, even though she enjoyed it.

So he obliged her. He bit her and then reached up with both hands and dug his fingernails into her spongy breast. It made him feel much better. He had some control back.

She roared with pleasure, her whole body rocked back and forth. She laughed loudly, she was loving this. He had forgotten how strong and powerful she was.

He was enveloped with giant hands that pressed against his head and back, crushing him against her breast; with such crushing force that it literally pressed the wind out of his lungs.

His eyes felt like they were bulging out of his head, intense pressure built up in his chest, neck and head. Blood thumped around his head.

He could feel her hands and thighs tensing beneath him, her body was stiffening, her hips were thrusting up and down with ferocity, her voice was now a loud staccato that deafened him. He felt it from outside, but also vibrating through her chest.

Then, just as he felt that he was going to be crushed to a pulp, or explode from the crushing of her giant hands against her body, he was released.

He flew back against the bed, gasping for air, his face was incredibly warm. He bet his face was a purple colour from the lack of oxygen.

Emerald looked down at him with a hungry stare. She was examining him intensely.

“Okay Emerald!” he held his hand up in the air, it was shaking. “You’ve had your fun now…”

She smiled down at him briefly. It wasn’t her usual sweet smile. It was a smile of power.

Her giant fingers descended down towards him and wrapped around his torso; then she raised herself slightly on her knees and dragged his body towards the middle of her legs.

David reached out with his hands either side to slow his progress but his fingernails just clawed against the duvet cover as he was dragged towards her giant pussy.

Her huge pussy came into view; he peered towards the dark cave of flesh.

He could smell her womanhood from here. He coughed.

The walls of flesh of her thighs towered up either side of him, the corridor of flesh narrowed and ended at her hairy cliff between her legs.

He felt a wall of heat hit him; it was being emitted from her giant pussy. The lips of Emerald’s labia were splaying outwards slightly, inviting him towards them.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 2 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies
Author's Notes:

When I was writing this, I was going for David being in awe at first at how amazing it all is and this giant woman, also she is excited to have him in her possession at first, but then the more she does with him the more passionate she gets and she starts to forget that he was previously her employer and a man, she starts to see him more and more as her own possession and her sex toy... Hope you like this approach and development, welcome feedback.

He just laid there, stunned, looking up at this huge naked giant female form above him. She was in complete control now. He knew what she wanted, it was obvious now.

She had changed somehow, she seemed to be suddenly hungry for power over him. Lustful…

He also knew he didn’t have any choice about this, she was such a size and strength that she called all of the shots.

Her giant hips suddenly thrust down towards him, her giant pussy lunged towards him and then away again. Then down towards him again and then back up. She was goading him on. She kept going deeper and deeper towards him, a playful grin across her face, until his penis was brushing against her open vagina.

Finally she offered up her clitoris towards him.

David gingerly reached upwards with his hands and cupped them gently around her clitoris, and then he started to caress her fleshy mound.

Emerald’s eyelids fluttered and then shut, she moaned with pleasure. Her hands reached down past her thighs on either side.

Suddenly her giant fingertips appeared out of nowhere and gently, but firmly, pressed the back of his head towards her clitoris. She wasn’t yet forcing him but it was very clear what she was suggesting.

David swallowed his pride, and his previous status as Employer, and leaned forwards and started to kiss and lick her clitoris.

Emerald moaned loudly, and her hips continued to press against him.

The mouth of the giant pussy was oozing fluid, he could feel it as her pussy was pressing against his hips and crotch, her fluids were starting to trickle down his legs and then they were dripping across his body.

The giant hips bucked slightly, pressing into him, then lifting up in the air and then slammed down into him.

Then they bucked up again much more fiercely.

Emerald’s whole body lifted up above him, a dark shadow was cast on him, he found himself looking up at her pussy and her buttocks, and then without any warning, the giant mass above him rapidly descended back down on top of him. He coughed and gasped as the wind was knocked out of his lungs, he felt her massive weight on top of him. The lips of her pussy smothered him entirely.

The fleshy lips of the giant pussy surrounded him. He felt her wet sticky fluid ooze around his body, his face was also completely coated in it. It had a salty bitter taste to it, it was thick and viscous, and the smell was overwhelming.

*

Emerald could feel the rigid lump of David’s body below her pussy. She hadn’t intended to do this with him, but her emotions and her instincts had kicked in. Her eyelids fluttered with the pleasure of her power.

She slowly slid her pussy back and forth over his little, helpless six- inch body.  She could feel that she was incredibly wet down there; he must have been drenched in her fluids. She realised that she could grip onto his tiny body with the outer muscles of vagina. That was fun.

She started to rub him into her labia and she felt him gripping at her skin and she could feel his limbs tugging against her thick pubic hair, which merely served to turn her on even more.

She could feel more and more of her juices lubricating him as she rubbed herself up and down his tiny body from the top of her clitoris right down to the mouth of her pussy, she really pushed and grinded herself against him.

She took care not to crush him or cause any permanent injury, but she was so turned on she couldn’t help her passions. She felt an orgasm start to come on, the hairs on her neck started to stand up and she could feel a thrill running up and down her spine.

She applied a bit more pressure against David, who was firmly locked in below her pussy. She could feel her vagina opening wider and wider, forcing his body against the gaping hole of her incredibly aroused vagina.

David was completely covered in her juices, white blobs of her cum also covered him and the bed cover.

David was lying flat, his arms had been pressed outwards by the power of her crushing vagina. His head slowly rotated to look directly up at her giant face that was looking down at him.

She smiled briefly at him, showing him that she didn’t intend to crush or kill him, she wanted him to know that he was doing a good job, just being there and being a nice rigid dildo for her to rub and grind herself against.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 2 - Part 3 by Richard C H Davies

Her giant hips suddenly lifted up in the air, giving him a moment of respite. David sucked in a large amount of oxygen, a lungful, and then suddenly the giant pussy slammed down on him again. She had just been adjusting position. 

He gasped as some of her sexual fluid entered his mouth, it splatted across his face. He tried to wipe it away with his hands, he accidentally knocked the opening of her vagina.

It was enough to set her off, apparently she couldn’t wait any longer, two giant fingers pressed against his shoulder blades and guided him towards the vaginal opening.

He instinctively reached out in front of him with his hands. It was mistake, they glanced on the other side of the vaginal rim and he felt a pain in both wrists as they were sprained slightly. His arms and wrists slipped against her slick flesh.

Her hand clutched and curled around his legs and his lower body. 

His body was pushed inside her vagina so fast he barely had time to catch his breath. He was surrounded by an all-consuming humidity, slick sexual juices and the crushing strength of the muscular walls.

The muscles continued to squeeze around him, he could hear her heart thumping and her loud throws of passion.

He was suddenly pumped in and out at such a speed it was sickening. He felt an intense pressure against his ears. The sound of the sloshing sexual juices was almost deafening to him. He could feel it all over his body and it was intensely hot inside her body.

He hoped this would all be over soon. It was all-consuming.

Finally he was withdrawn from her giant pussy.

He was released and he collapsed against the bed, completely coated head to toe in her sticky sexual fluids. He looked up at her… oh shit… she isn’t done yet, he thought. He could tell from her look. She was just taking stock of what she wanted him to be doing when she climaxed.

Her giant hands reached down towards him again and grabbed him around his waist, his limbs flopped as he was lifted slightly, and with her fingers and thumbs she proceeded to feed his feet into her waiting vagina.

“Emerald! Wait!” He shouted up, but it was most of a rasping gasp, barely audible even to himself, let alone her.

David looked down his chest and his body towards the terrifying cave that was consuming him.

Instinct suddenly kicked in, and he panicked, he didn’t want to do this anymore. It was terrifying and demeaning. He wanted out of this. 

*

Emerald felt David’s feet suddenly starting to kick and resist her, or perhaps he was trying to entice her on, his feet were sliding across the slick surface of her pussy. She felt his feet pressing against her labia lips.

She could hear him trying to shout something but she was too turned on now, she wanted to finish. She wanted to have an epic climax and she was going to get it using his body. It was going to be epic and amazing.

She readjusted his body and managed to get one leg inside, she felt it kicking inside her, she liked it, but the other was more difficult with one hand. She clamped her pussy muscles around the single leg in a sign for him to give up the struggle and let her take control.

She felt her pussy opening with her hand and held her little man- dildo horizontally. She was ready for him now, so she slowly started to push his body inside her, feet first.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 2 - Part 4 by Richard C H Davies

She thrust him inside, kept sliding him in, feeding him in with both of her hands; she gasped and moaned as she felt his hips slide through her vaginal opening.

She continued pressing until David’s feet were pushed up against the wall of her vagina. She gasped out loud at the sensation and then slowly started to pump her living dildo in and out of herself.

Emerald peered down, over her huge breasts, she wanted to watch. She could just see David’s head and shoulders poking out from her vagina. Her pussy lips were completely surrounding him and she could feel him inside, his legs kicking, attempting to push himself out. Her muscles were far stronger and she squeezed him with them twice, to show him her strength.

She could see him wince at the sudden pain. He was looking up at her, pleading. She gave him a look that told him that she was in complete control of this situation. She wouldn’t crush him, but she had enough power to, he needed to be aware of that.

With that she gently placed fingertips either side of his head, pressing down against his shoulders. She bit her lip as she looked down into his eyes, watching him shout out something. Then she started to gently push, her eyelids fluttered as the tiny body slid inside.

She watched until his head disappeared and all she could see was her finger and hand, she could hear his shouts until they were muffled and then no more. She could still feel the vibrations inside her, but her waves of pleasure were coming quicker and faster now.

Suddenly she felt something touch her G-spot, and then kept touching it. Waves of pleasure soared through her body and she could feel an almighty orgasm coming on.

Her muscles pulsed, she had to restrain herself from completely crushing his body. She knew that her pussy muscles were powerful enough to crush him.

She rubbed her clitoris with her other hand until she came. Her back arched and then collapsed her haunches, her head falling backwards against her shoulders. She panted and smiled in satisfaction. She loved her new role as David’s owner. How the tables had turned.

*

David felt the orgasm around him, it was a very powerful force of nature that he had never appreciated when he had sex with someone who was full sized. The strength of the muscles around him was incredible. He felt the muscles gripping him hard, he felt the last bit of air leave his lungs as they squeezed and squeezed.

Then there was a sudden release and a wave of cum soaked over his whole body and rushed past him and out of the mouth of the pussy behind him.

David waited for a few seconds until he felt an air pocket around his head, then he chanced a deep breath in. It was partially successful, he managed to get some air, but he also breathed in her sexual fluids as well.

He had just enough strength. He scrambled and crawled to get himself out. It seemed to be endless inside her. How big was her pussy?!

He clawed and scrambled, kicking with his legs; starting to panic again.

Then he eventually felt the vice like grip of her fingers pressing down on his shoulders, and pulling at him.

There was a loud sucking sound as he was extracted from the giant warm and moist tunnel of death. Daylight suddenly hit his eyes, causing him to wince, cool and fresh air touched his face and he breathed in deeply.

He was pulled out of her giant pussy with a loud squelch. He collapsed on his back, lying on the bottom of her skirt.

He watched in distaste as a steady stream of cum flowed out of her vaginal opening. It trickled down and around her butthole and collected at the bottom of her butt cheeks.

David just laid there panting, he now knew how fish felt when they had been pulled out of water and left on land and open air. He was just gasping, stunned by the whole horrific experience.

 

More to follow...

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 3 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

Role Reversal

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, giantess, breastplay, smother, unwilling, pussy crush, gentle, clitoris play, pussy rub, pussy insertion, pussy masturbation, cum on tiny man

 

Chapter 3 – Her Servant

Emerald rolled over and glanced at David; he was lying exhausted and panting. 

 

He wanted to speak but he couldn't.

 

"Hmm…" she hummed. "I know you're enjoying this little man, I know you love our little role reversal. I've got big plans for you,"

 

David's eyes widened. He loved seeing Emerald so giant, she had an incredible physique and was very attractive, but at the same time she was very powerful and he was worried that she could snap him in two if she wasn't careful.

 

She lowered her face towards him; it loomed huge in front of him. Her eyes were large and beautiful.

 

"But it's time for you to show your obedience to me now," she murmured, the proximity of her mouth causing her warm breath to wash over his body.

 

He felt the droplets of condensation and sudden warmth followed by almost instant cooling.

 

She reared upwards and then her giant hand reached down towards him.

 

He tried to roll away from her descending hand but she just curled her fingers around his body and lifted him up.

 

She turned over so that she was facing towards the bed and lifted his body until he was dangling above her perfectly round buttocks and the small of her back.

 

He had a full aerial view of the rear of her body and it was elegant to say the least.

 

His legs cycled in the air and he grabbed hold of her giant fingers that held him, he didn't want her to drop him there… but, in any case, she did.

 

He flew through the air for a second or two, with a loud shout of fear and he landed on the small of her back.

 

His feet hit her squishy flesh first and he collapsed to avoid twisting his ankles.

 

He landed in a heap in the dip of the arched small of her back.

 

He looked up and along the smooth surface of her back and saw her giant face looking over her shoulder and back down towards him.

 

She had a very mischievous smile on her face. She had plans for him that she hadn't revealed yet. Whatever it was he doubted it would be good for him.

 

He did want to please her but at the same time he knew her physical strength was a force to be reckoned with, even when he had been normal sized… and that her strength of will was also unrivalled. 

 

The glint in her eye told him that he was about to find out what her plans for him were.

 

"Okay my little man… my little sex slave, time to do your thing. I want you to clean my butt…"

 

He recoiled in shock.

 

"What?" He shouted back towards her.

 

"You heard me… my butt needs cleaning. Now, get to it little man," she demanded.

 

"No, I'm not doing it!" He protested, shaking his head firmly.

 

"Oh, okay then. I'm sure I can think up something else for you to do instead… something much worse… or harder…" she trailed off, her large eyes narrowed as she finished and focused on him.

 

David's shoulders fell. He knew he had no choice.

 

He turned to look back towards her giant buttocks, too hillocks of smooth skin; with a silky smooth and shiny valley in- between.

 

He sighed and then went on all fours and started to crawl his way towards them across the small of her spine.

 

Goosebumps started to rise from her skin and created a bumpy surface for him to crawl over. Little hairs were standing erect from her arousal.

 

"Hehe, that tickles," she chuckled and her body wobbled slightly.

 

David looked around, worried she would tip him off the edge, but she settled down and he continued reluctantly on his journey.

 

He reached the arch of her buttocks, a smooth descent round her buttocks curved away from where he was.

 

It looked relatively clean.

 

"Well what are you waiting for?" Emerald murmured from behind. "My butt isn't going to magically clean itself, come on little man, I'm waiting."

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 3 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

Emerald's urges were driving him on.

 

He lowered his face right down towards the smooth skin and gave her a tentative kiss.

 

She shook and quivered with pleasure. He could hear her purring with pleasure, like a cat eventually being stroked after pestering someone for a while.

 

He kissed her again and then crept forwards and kissed again.

 

Emerald continued to purr with delight until her noises started to evolve into moans of pleasure. She was delighting at his diminutive form and status.

 

He was now hers to command at her will.

 

He started to descend her rounded butt, it was getting steep. He had to wedge himself in between her butt crack and kiss her.

 

"Here you go," she lifted up and dropped a wipe onto her right butt cheek. "Something for you to use," and she left him at that.

 

He gripped hold of a corner and dragged it towards himself. Then he bundled it up and with both hands holding it tightly and his feet wedged against the butt crack he started to clean her in a brushing motion. 

 

She moaned again.

 

Her hips started to rock backwards and forwards in a slow and smooth motion. 

 

He glanced down to see a blur of motion just forwards of her anus. As he watched it he could see her giant fingertips. He could see that one of her hands was masturbating against her pussy.

 

She was really getting into what he was doing, it was turning her on. She was insatiable.

 

"More, more," she urged him, panting in between deep exhaling breaths as she masturbated hard against her pussy with her hand.

 

"Rub harder little man," she panted. "Rub me harder. You've got a job to do. Now clean me up…"

 

The hips were rocking back and forwards quite rapidly now, to the point where he was struggling to stay where he was; pinned between her butt crack.

 

He was rubbing in between her butt cheeks as hard and fast as he could but her shaking motions were getting too wild and violent for him and he spent quite a bit of energy and focus just trying to stay in place.

 

Her giant hand was noisy masturbating not far away from where he was positioned, it sounded wet and slick now.

 

It was incredibly distracting and her fast moving motions made it almost impossible to hold on any more. The wetness of the wipe caused his arms to slip forwards.

 

David lurched forwards with a yelp of terror as he pointed towards the bed. He slid down her butt crack, sliding round until he managed to wedge a knee in her butt crack.

 

She cooed with pleasure. Her giant hand suddenly appeared, sliding up towards him, slick and wet from her pussy.

 

The giant hand slid across his body and down the front of his crotch, feeling his penis, then working her way round and then feeling his thighs and legs.

 

The giant fingers toyed with his desperately struggling legs for a while. Then two fingertips pressed against his buttocks and started to push him inside towards her anus.

 

His legs thrashed about wildly but he could feel himself being pushed towards her giant butthole.

 

David shrieked in horror and managed to kick off from the side of her buttocks.

 

He yelled as he fell and collapsed onto his shoulder and rolled onto his side.

 

He found himself lying on the giant bed and looking back up towards her crotch area. Her giant vagina was splayed open, the huge puffy labia lips were glistening wet from her arousal and her masturbation.

 

In fact there was a glistening spiderweb- like drip of her sexual excitement forming, it quickly stretched down towards him in a glistening line. He watched in terror as her sexual mucus slowly descended towards him. 

 

“Ohh… little man, I’m so disappointed… you were doing such a great job cleaning my butt, but you failed in your task… such a shame.” Emerald spoke down towards him.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 3 - Part 3 by Richard C H Davies

She was watching him upside down, looking down towards him between her giant dangling breasts. Her erect nipples pointed down towards the bed.

 

Her hand slid down her side and then gently felt the sexual node of her clitoris and gently flicked at it, playfully.

 

She gasped with pleasure and then slowly started to rub at her clitoris.

 

The sexual excitement that it was clearly creating in her was causing her sexual mucus to ooze out of the mouth of her pussy and join the glistening line of mucus that was dangling down towards David’s body.

 

It shook as she trembled and played it herself.

 

He daren’t move, he was trying to work out where it was going to land and then he would roll the other way.

 

The glistening line suddenly descended fast, it drifted to his side. He rolled away.

 

Emerald giggled as she watched and played the game with him. She tilted her hips and the glistening mucus swung in his direction instead.

 

David winced as he felt a cool and wet substance slap against his shoulder.

 

He turned and looked up to see the glistening mucus curling across his back and covering him.

 

“AHHH!” He yelled out in anger at Emerald. She giggled with pleasure and in briefly outsmarting him with her game.

 

“Time to play another game,” she said mysteriously and then her hand moved.

 

David winced as Emerald’s giant hand reached down towards him and grabbed hold of his tiny naked body, she lifted him up in front of her giant face and admired him.

 

She turned her body over until she was sitting on the bed and laid slightly backwards.

 

Then she drew him in close to her face. Her breath washed over his, causing his hair to flutter in the artificial wind.

 

She smelled his essence with a long deep intake of breath, and then let go of him.

 

David shrieked in fear as he fell, but found the wind knocked out of him as he landed on the soft and bouncy surface of Emerald’s breasts.

He looked down towards her giant erect nipples.

“Please!” He begged up at the giant hands and face looking down at him, “can I have a break, I just need to have a rest,”

“Oh David, you love this, I can tell,” Emerald hummed back to him.

“I’m going to need to lube you up if you’re going to be of any use to me, my little anal toy,” was her final reply down to him.

The giant lips moved together, pouting and parted slightly. A sliver of light caught David’s eye between Emerald’s lips, something glinted and then his face was spattered and covered. His eyes stung painfully, he yelped out. He was surrounded in a warm wet substance.

Did she just spit on me? Crazy bitch, she’s out of control!

“I’ve got to coat you a bit more,” Emerald spoke down to him, in quite a matter of fact tone.

Before he knew what that meant Emerald was sliding four fingers inside her mouth and coating them completely in her saliva.

Then she pulled them out and the giant wet hand approached David.

“Fuck!” David shouted out and stood up, running away from the giant hand. He suddenly felt a wet slap on his back, causing him to stumble forwards and collapse against and between Emerald’s cleavage.


End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Chapter 3 - Part 4 by Richard C H Davies

The giant fingers roughly coated him from head to toe in her saliva.

He rolled to see the giant fingers returned to Emerald’s mouth and then back again to him again. The giant fingertips were slathering him all over with her wet saliva, it smelled of Emerald’s mouth. Something David had never noticed before, but it was now a strong odour.

This woman was out of control!

“That’s better, you’re ready now,” she said down to him.

Emerald lowered her hand down to him and then with a pinched finger she flicked at his body, causing him to tumble off her breasts, and down against her belly and then roll down lying in front of her giant puffy pussy on the ground.

“Oh no!” he growled, as he looked up at the hungry pussy. How could she want him inside her pussy so soon? She was insatiable…

She rotated her giant hips and lifted her buttocks, her giant anus loomed towards David from above. He screamed a blood curdling scream. The thought of being spat on or eaten, or shoved in her giant pussy was the worst thing that could happen but now the indescribable was about to happen.

It was definitely worse for him now.

 

Without any further warning the giant arsehole descended upon him.

 

It started to rub up and down against his body, smooching him into the ground.

 

Then giant hands appeared around him and pressed his body against her butt crack.

 

“Rub me, clean me!” She demanded of him. “Fulfil your new role and purpose in life, you’re my man servant now… my little man doll…”

 

David watched with agonising dread as he was thrust towards the giant anus, his head hit it with a wet slap, the skin around the anus stretched against, and then around, his head.

 

He screamed out in terror, David took a deep breath and then she felt tough skin rudely pressing against his forehead and then rubbing down the surface of his face and it was then cut off.  

 

It was warm and moist, he dared not open his mouth or breathe in.

 

It suddenly and completely consumed his whole head and then he felt the tight skin wrapping over his shoulders and down his chest.

 

Then it continued down until he was completely consumed in the warm tunnel.

 

He held his breath.

 

Then the shaft rose up again. He was coated in some viscous substance.

 

He breathed in and retched. The giant butt came back down again and encompassed his body. Then it rose again more quickly. Then down again and them up again.

 

Each time his chest muscles were pulled up or pushed down as the muscular walls tugged at his body with each motion.

 

He started to feel sick, his senses were overwhelmed. The pace of it intensified. It was rough. The giantess seemed to lose control and was just pumping up and down now.

 

She was pumping for, what seemed like, forever.

 

David couldn't handle it any more, he thought his lungs were going to explode.

 

Then the giant anus slowly rose up his body and with a slick squelch, his body became free of the smelly anus.

 

He watched in stunned shock as the giant buttocks sailed over the top of him. Was it now over or was there more to come?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11593