Women of Walmart by GiantessLover77
Summary:

I got hired at Walmart and have noticed how attractive some of the women I work with are. What happens when I become to be at their mercy?


Categories: Watersports, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Odor, Unaware, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 10474 Read: 30311 Published: February 28 2022 Updated: June 27 2022

1. Chapter 1: Jumbo Jessie by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2: Large, Lovely Leila by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3: Colossal Kate by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4: Asha-At-Large by GiantessLover77

5. Chapter 5: Good Golly, Ms. Mollie! by GiantessLover77

6. Chapter 6: Mount Mercedes by GiantessLover77

7. Chapter 7: Giantess Julia's Bug Problems by GiantessLover77

8. Chapter 8: Tour of Tai Mari by GiantessLover77

9. Chapter 9: The Exploration of Emily-Rose by GiantessLover77

10. Chapter 10: Fallen to Grace by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1: Jumbo Jessie by GiantessLover77

I got hired at Walmart as a maintenance associate. At 15 dollars an hour with a do-nothing job where I went home at four o’clock and had Sundays and Mondays off, it was the perfect opportunity.

What made it all better were the women that I worked with. They worked in different departments than me, but they were smoking hot in one way or another.

My favorite of them all was Jessica Laraway – everyone called her Jessie because there were three Jessicas working there – who worked in the apparel department. I would walk the perimeter of the store sweeping with a big dust mop twice a day and the times I enjoyed the most were when I would run into Jessie.

She had the nicest butt of all the women in the store. It was perfectly plump and bounced perfectly as she walked and it bounced up and down. What I would do to get it to myself.

Being a maintance person, I was able to sit in the break room for as long as I wanted and no one would say anything because there wasn’t much to do. One day, I was sitting in the break room when I suddenly spontaneously shrunk. I had no idea how it happened. Everything around me was so much bigger now, including my coworkers.

I needed to find a way to grow back to normal or at least get someone’s attention to grow me back to normal. I ran over to the ledge of the chair and looked down to the floor. The distance from where I stood to where the floor was resembled a fall from the Grand Canyon. There was no way I could jump. I would hit the ground and die for sure.

I also couldn’t just stand here in the black comfortable chair and risk someone sitting on me. I needed to make a move. Before I could do that, however, the chair began to shake. I looked up to see that Jessie was indeed coming my way. My jaw dropped as she towered over me.

“Jessie! Wait!” I yelled. Unfortunately, she couldn’t hear me, and she brought her titanic-sized butt down on me. I was trapped between the leather of the chair and the denim covering her huge butt.

Jessie was on her fifteen-minute break and was so tired from standing during the first three hours of her shift, she needed to sit in the comfortable black chair. She even crossed her legs.

I was immobile now. I had to wait for her to stand up so I could get up and try once again to make a move. That’s when I heard a rumbling noise. It got louder and louder.

Jessie positioned herself to blow the big fart that escaped her buttcheeks. It was a loud one, but thankfully she was the only one in the break room, so no one else heard it. Unfortunately, however, the fart smelled horrendous. She waved it out of her face as she smelled it.

I was forced to smell the fart still being trapped underneath the two big buttcheeks. I felt like I was going to throw up from the smell.

“Man, I think I should try and poop after that one,” she said. She then got up, pulled her pants up and began walking toward the bathroom.

As soon as she got up, I was able to get some fresh air – well, sort of. I barely was able to move my face from the butt I was stuck to, but when I did, I took a big whiff of air through my nose. As Jessie pulled her pants up, she shook her butt, as all women did, making her buttcheeks bounce. I bounced with them. Then came the ride I endured when she walked.

I felt like I was on a roller coaster that was going up and down many times as she walked. Still, this was exactly what I dreamt of when I first lay eyes on her butt. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride on this big butt.

Jessie entered stall, closed the door and began taking her pants off. As she did that, I became unstuck and fell onto the toilet seat, smacking my head on the porcelain. I had no time to react to the pain I felt as I looked up to see the giantess’ bare butt coming down on me. I instantly became hard as she brought the mountains of bare cheeks on top of me.

My boner was poking her in the butt. I knew that because she made a comment about feeling something poking her butt. She ultimately ignored it and began to relieve herself. My erection only got bigger as she blew big farts and big turds of poop fell out of her butt, splashing into the toilet below.

It turned me on so hearing all these noises, which included Jessie moaning and groaing as the farts and poop leaving her butthole. She also peed, and I heard the urine splash down into the water.

When she was done, she stood up, me stuck to her bare butt now, and pulled her pants and underwear up, trapping me against her buttcheek. I kissed it as she walked out of the stall. If I was going to be stuck her for however long, I was going to enjoy it as much as possible.

Chapter 2: Large, Lovely Leila by GiantessLover77

When it came to the most attractive woman working at my Walmart, Leila took the cake. Not only did she have a bigger butt than Jessie, but she also had bigger boobs, which hung out almost all the time, and was what I classify as a BBW. She was the second fattest woman there, and she wore tight shirts that showed how big her belly really was. All of these things turned me on and I loved everything about her.

I was coming back from sweeping the floors one day when I saw Lelia coming from behind me. I moved as fast as I could to get out of her way and let her through, but before long, I shrunk down to the size of a pea in the blink of an eye. What just happened?

The next thing I knew, I heard booming noises coming from behind me. I turned around and looked up to see a giantess Leila coming towards me. Did she see me shrink? Was she the one who shrunk me?

I screamed as she bent over and picked me up, taking me into the family restroom and sitting on the toilet.

“What happened to you? I just saw you shrink out of nowhere!” she said. Her voice was so loud, it hurt my eardrums.

“I don’t know. I was just walking and I…” I lost my train of thought. Leila was holding me so high up, I could see her cleavage popping out of her shirt. She must have noticed me staring, too, because she looked down at her cleavage. She then looked back up at me and smirked.

“You like my big titties, don’t you?” she asked. “Why don’t you get a closer look?” she then placed me inbetween her boobs. They were so big and so tightly together, I was being squished between them.

Leila must have been getting turned on by this because she then pushed her boobs together, laughing as I became squished more between her mountainous boobs.

“That was pretty hot, actually. I like you this size. Would you like to stay with me?” she asked. I don’t know why, but I nodded my head yes.

“I can’t keep you in there, though. People will see you. Where can I keep you safe where no one can see you?” after a moment of thinking, she lifted her shirt and placed me on her index finger. She then stuck her finger in her bellybutton, lodging me into the cavernous navel. I was small enough where I fit fine inside. She then pulled her shirt down and stood up.

I heard a rumble coming from her stomach. It sounded like an earthquake at my size. The BBW giantess then let out a big fart. She sighed a sigh of relief as she finished farting before leaving the restroom.

Her stomach rumbled a few more times during the day. She even made note of it.

“I know, I know. Mommy’s hungry. It’s almost lunchtime,” she said. Mommy? Was she pregnant? Or was she talking to me? If so, why was she calling herself mommy?

Not long later, Leila went to Subway and got a footlong steak and cheese on Italian herbs and cheese, the same thing I used to get. She sat down and began to eat. As she ate, I could hear the food slosh down into her stomach as it landed. She also made groaning noises as the food reached her stomach.

I was in her bellybutton for the rest of the day. As soon as she left the store, she took me out of her bellybutton and put me back in her cleavage.

“Did you have fun in mommy’s bellybutton?” she asked. She had been referring to herself as “mommy” to me. Surprisingly enough, it was a turn-on. I nodded, adding a smile.

“I’m glad. I enjoyed you being in there, too. It turned me on having a little person in my bellybutton. It was like I was pregnant,” she said, laughing.

Once we got to her car, she opened her car door, took me out of her cleavage and put me in her seat.

“You’ve enjoyed my boobs and belly all day, little boy. Time for you to enjoy mommy’s big butt,” she said. She then laughed evilly as she sat in the car, crushing me with her butt. She rubbed her butt to get comfortable.

As she drove, her stomach began to rumble. I wasn’t sure if it was her stomach or the car making noise until she lifted her butt and blew a big, wet fart on me. She sighed big and then began to laugh after she was done.

“Sorry, but mommy really had to fart,” she said, rubbing her butt on me once more.

This was my life now, it appeared. At least I was living out several turn-ons, including being the slave to a BBW giantess that used her hot body to do whatever she wanted with me.

Chapter 3: Colossal Kate by GiantessLover77

Kate Hallihan was another one that had such a huge butt. I loved the way it bounced up and down as she walked in and out of the break room. I also imagined what it looked like under her jeans and underwear.


I could see two giant moons – no, seriously. I imagined her buttcheeks being so big and so grey and having spots on it like the moon.

One day, while cleaning the women’s bathroom, something I despised doing because it was the only available women’s bathroom in the store because the ones up front had been closed off all but one day since I’d started.

As I scrubbed down one of the toilets, I spontaneously shrunk.

I had no idea how it had happened, but when I did, I was in the air for half a second before I plunged down and hit the porcelain toilet seat.

My head was pounding from hitting the toilet seat. I grabbed the back of my head and held it tightly, groaning in pain.

“Hello?” I heard a very loud voice echo moments later.

Oh, no. Someone’s trying to come in, I
thought.

I then heard footsteps. I saw the store manager, Missy.
The giantess walked around, walking past the stall I was in to see if anyone was in there.

“No one’s in here,” she said to whoever must have been
waiting. She then walked back toward the bathroom entrance. That’s when more loud footsteps got louder and louder. I gasped as Kate walked into the stall I was in and closed it behind her.

I looked up at the giantess now towering over me. She
turned around, showing off her gargantuan butt. My jaw dropped at the sight of the huge butt. Seconds later, Kate was unbuttoning her pants and pulling them and her underwear down.

Her naked butt now towered over me. It was bigger than
I had ever even imagined. Each buttcheek was the size of not just the moon, but maybe even Jupiter. Her buttcheeks were so fat, there was no space between them to show off her butthole. They also jiggled with every move she made.

Kate began to squat down, ready to sit on the toilet – and me. The planet-sized buttcheeks got bigger and bigger as she got closer and closer. Soon enough, I was squished underneath her left buttcheek. She even made a groaning noise as she sat down.

She must have thought I made her seat more comfortable
as she rubbed her butt on me. I heard a loud fart escape her butt and my boner poked her buttcheek. God, how I wished she was farting on me. Well, I guess, technically she was, but I wished I was in her butthole right then, getting the entire blast of that fart.

She then used the bathroom – I had no idea if she was
peeing or pooping, although I assumed she was pooping because she had let out that huge fart – and when she finally stood up, I was stuck to her buttcheek like I was a piece of tape. She then pulled her pants and underwear up, shaking
her butt as she did. I was now stuck inside her underwear.

























I knew one thing for sure. There was no other butt at
Walmart I’d want to be stuck on. I was going to enjoy the ride the entire time.

Chapter 4: Asha-At-Large by GiantessLover77

Stop me if you’ve heard this before – Asha, one of the apparel workers at Walmart, actually had the biggest butt of all the women there. it wasn’t just fat, though. It was also incredibly wide. When she walked, the way they bounced up and down was so hot. What made it all better was that she always wore jeans that were way too tight for her big butt.

I had just clocked in one day and was beginning to wipe down the tables and chairs in the break room when while wiping down one of the chairs, I spontaneously shrunk. I fell into one of the grey chairs. Before I could even react, I heard booming footsteps coming my way.

I turned around to see a giantess Asha coming my way. I started waving my arms around and jumping up and down, trying to get her attention. Unfortunately, I was too tiny for her to notice me.

She then pulled the chair I was on out and towered over me, casting a shadow over me with her big butt.

“Asha! Wait! Don’t sit on -” I couldn’t get another word out before the biggest butt in Walmart slowly came down on top of me. I was now crushed under a mountain of fat. I didn’t enjoy it at first because the pressure I was feeling was hurting me. After a few moments, however, I came to the realization that I was actually loving being under such a big bubble butt.

Most men love ass because they want to stick their penis in it. As for me, I loved it for this particular reason. I always wanted to be sat on at this size. I had no idea how I had gotten this small, but this was a dream come true.

The dream got better as Asha stood up and I got stuck to her butt. As she walked, I went for a wild ride as her gargantuan buttcheeks bounced up and down as she walked.

She would walk all around the shoe department as she worked, which meant I went for a ride for quite some time. There was another reason I loved ass, as well. I have a fart fetish.

That’s why I lost it as I heard rumbling coming from Asha’s butt. It got louder and louder until she let one rip. No one else was in the aisle, so she didn’t mind farting out on the floor.

As she farted, her entire butt jiggled, the fat making waves as if I was in a wave pool at a water park. The blast of the fart sounded like a jet engine to me, too.

Asha sighed a sigh of relief as she farted. It was as if she was holding it in. She wasn’t done there, either. She continued to fart over the duration of her shift.

“Oh my. That burrito really is getting to me today,” she said, waving a hand over her butt to blow the stench of the farts away.

I still had no idea how I had gotten so tiny. But I loved it so much now that I was stuck to the biggest butt at Walmart, and that big butt continued releasing gas made it all the more better.

Chapter 5: Good Golly, Ms. Mollie! by GiantessLover77

To pass the time at times at work, I would go into the Associate Resources Center, or ARC, log on to my account and check my Protected Paid Time Off [PPTO], which was different than regular Paid Time Off because PPTO was meant to be used for emergencies. The emergency I had was that I needed to be sure I had 16 hours to take two days off for my best friend’s bachelor party.

I wasn’t worried about what came next – mainly because I never thought it was even humanly possible.

On the other side of half a wall from the computers was the People Lead’s desk. Her name was Mollie, and she was at her own desk, on the phone with whoever she was on the phone with at the time. She said ‘bye’, then I heard the phone hang up and her rolling chair roll backwards. I was getting ready for her to get up and walk out of the room.

When I first met her, I never even noticed that she had a sort of big butt. It wasn’t until recently that I started noticing how big it actually was. There were many bigger ones at our store, but the way it bounced up and down as she walked was one of the nicer ones.

Mollie did begin to walk toward the door as if she was leaving the room, but she didn’t leave the room. She just closed the ARC door before turning back to me. What was going on? Mollie walked over to me then.

“I’ve noticed you looking at me, Stephen,” she said.

“I beg your pardon?” I asked. I was trying to pretend to be confused about what she was talking about to throw her off. It didn’t work.

“I know you’ve been looking at me. Checking me out,” she said in a more seductive tone. This was getting hot, but weird at the same time.

“You’ve been staring at my butt every time I walk past you. Don’t try and deny it,” she said, continuing to use a seductive voice. I felt my penis begin to grow a little. I was really getting turned on by this.

“I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about,” I continued to attempt to deny her accusations.

“Oh, really?” she asked. “So, you don’t stare at this?” she then turned around and bent over. My eyes widened so big, they resembled a fly’s. I couldn’t believe this. Mollie was bending over in front of me, showcasing her butt to me. Thankfully, there were no windows where we were, so no one could see what was going on.

Mollie then stood back up, her butt getting fatter as she did. It was rounder when she stood as opposed to when she was bent over.

“Well, anyway. I have a…little surprise for you,” she said, giggling. What did that mean? Mollie went over to her desk, disappearing for just a second before she came back with some sort of remote. She pointed it at me and I instantly shrunk to just an inch tall.

How was this possible? Why had she just shrunk me?

Mollie walked over to me, her footsteps making loud, booming noises. She stopped as she now towered over me as if she were a New York City skyscraper.

“My chair is pretty comfortable, but I think this one might be even more comfortable,” she said, her voice as loud as her footsteps now. She then turned around, laughing and slowly brought her butt down towards me until she was now crushing my entire body with her buttcheek.

“Much more comfortable,” she said.

I wasn’t comfortable. It was impossible to breathe under the weight of her butt on me. I was kicking and punching for her to get up so I could breathe.

“Stop squirming and just take it. This what you’ve wanted, anyway,” she said, rubbing her butt on me and laughing. After that, she stood up and began to walk. I had always loved looking at her buttcheeks going up and down as she walked. Now it felt like I was going up and down on a roller coaster.

Mollie walked over to her desk and sat in her computer chair, which was leather and much softer than the hard one I was sitting in before she shrunk and sat on me.

“Better?” she asked, rubbing her butt on me again. After a few more minutes, she got up and walked out of the ARC, me stuck to her buttcheek like a piece of gum.

She walked out of the backroom and on to the sales floor now. Where was she going?

“Enjoying the ride, Stephen?” I heard her ask.

I couldn’t lie. I was enjoying the ride. I didn’t know if she was ever going to change me back to normal – heck, I didn’t know if she knew how to.

Right now, however, I kind of didn’t want to be grown back to normal size. I was enjoying being stuck to such a nice butt. 

Chapter 6: Mount Mercedes by GiantessLover77

Mercedes is a fast walker, but when she saw the bug on the floor of the backroom, she stopped dead in her tracks and screamed loudly. After a closer look, however, she realized it wasn’t a bug. It was a boy. It wasn’t just any boy, either. It was the maintenance guy, Stephen.

Mercedes squatted down and picked the tiny up with her index finger and thumb, bringing him to her face.

“Stephen? Is that you? How did you get so tiny?” she asked.

“I don’t know. I was filling a mop bucket with water and some got on me and I shrunk to this size,” Stephen told her. “Can you please help me? We’ve got to figure out a way to get me back to normal size! Call Coach Matt or coach Derek!”

Mercedes didn’t say anything. She just stared at the tiny man. He was so small. So…helpless. She licked her lips slowly.

“Mercedes!” Stephen yelled her name, knocking her out of her trans.

“Sorry. I was thinking…” she lied. “Hmmmm. How would we grow you back? Is it even possible?”

“We have to figure something out! I can’t be this tiny forever!”

“Why not? You are pretty cute at this size,” the giantess said, a smirk crawling across her face.

“What are you thinking?” Stephen asked the woman who had him between her fingers.

“We don’t even know if there’s any way to grow you back. So I think I’m going to keep you,” she said, smiling and giggling like a little school girl.

“Are you kidding? You can’t keep me!” Stephen exclaimed.

“Why not? I’m so much bigger than you. It’s not like you can do anything about it,” Mercedes told the tiny. “In fact, I know just where to put you until I get off work.” She put Stephen in her back pocket, which was completely empty.

He had never told her, but he had recently begun to notice how nice her butt moved as she walked and how thick her thighs were. Now, he was basically part of her butt.

“Enjoy the ride,” she said. She then began walking, her butt bouncing up and down as she did so.

She worked another four hours before getting off. Stephen didn’t know that until I saw the sun shining right and Mercedes went to finally sit down. She must’ve forgotten about him because she sat in her car and make a yelping noise, quickly getting back up.

“I’m so sorry, Stephen. I forgot you were in there,” she said, pulling him out of her back pocket. “Did enjoy being in my butt pocket?”

“I was dizzy from going up and down so much,” he admitted.

“Oh, don’t act like you didn’t like being snugged with my butt,” she joked. She then sat back down in her car and placed Stephen between her legs as she drove home.

When she got back to her house, where her parents weren’t home, she placed Stephen on the carpet and looked down at him. She loved towering over such a tiny, helpless man. She felt like Godzilla or some other giant monster compared to him, which was ironic because she was actually shorter than the average person.

“I have to pee,” she said. “While I’m in the bathroom, you are to run and hide. When I come back, I’m going to come looking for you. Now go!” she said. She then walked upstairs, her footsteps booming as she walked.

Stephen was scared of what she was going to do when she found him – if she did. What if she accidentally stepped on him? He needed to get out of here and find help.

Unfortunately, there was no exit he could reach. He would have to wait until Mercedes’ parents came home and get their attention. For now, he had to hide from the giantess that brought him to her home.

Stephen ran as fast as he could, tripping over the carpet several times, before he reached the entertainment center in the living room. He then ran and hid behind it.

It was quiet for a few minutes before he heard footsteps. The closer they got, the louder they got. Mercedes came down the stairs and looked around for the helpless tiny man.

“Stephen…” she said. “Come out, come out, wherever you are.” She walked around the living room for two minutes before going to the kitchen. She knew he was so tiny, he couldn’t have gotten far.

Stephen worried Mercedes would find him when he heard her footsteps get their loudest. Luckily, they became more and more faint as she walked further away from him. He poked out for one second to see where she had gone. That was a mistake.

“There you are!” she said. Stephen turned around to see her on the other side of the entertainment center, looking at him now. He tried to run in the direction she had been after she walked away, but it was to no avail because she had walked to where he was, got on her knees, reached out and grabbed him.

“Gotcha!” she said, She then stood up and brought him to her face.

“What are you going to do to me?” he asked, scared.

“I don’t want to hurt you. You are so, cute, though. I just wanna squish you!” she then brought him over to the couch and put him down. Stephen looked up at the giantess as she unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off of her. She then towered over him and turned around, showing off her half bare butt.

“Mercedes! Wait! Don’t sit on me! Your butt is so big! It might -” Stephen never got to finish his plea as Mercedes sat on the couch. She didn’t sit on Stephen, however. He was between her thighs.

“I didn’t say I wanted to squish you with my butt, although it does sound fun,” she said. “No, my thighs will do the trick.” She then pushed her thighs together, squishing the tiny man with the fat on her legs. She loved having so much power over him. Deciding to keep him for herself was the best decision she’d ever made.

Chapter 7: Giantess Julia's Bug Problems by GiantessLover77

I was excited to be going in for orientation for a maintenance job at Walmart. It sounded like an easy job and I was making more money than I had living in Virginia the year prior. It was a win-win.

What made the whole thing all the better was one of the girls that walked in late to the orientation. I had no idea what her name was, but I did know that she had such a big butt, her buttcheeks resembled two basketballs.

Holy shit, I thought to myself. I couldn’t help but stare as she sat at a computer in front of me. I sat at another table in the middle of the room, where my new vest and an employee handbook sat in front of me.

The girl had such a big butt, but when I got a look at her face, I was highly disappointed. She was ugly. She had a big nose and it looked as if there was a gap in the middle of her teeth.

Shame, I thought. Booty was a 10, but face was a 2.

I looked around at the table to see the name on the nametag on top of the only vest in front of the only chair unoccupied. I reached over more to get a better look because I couldn't see the name from where I sat.

JULIA. 

I was going to have to go home and search up Julia on social media to see what I could find on her. I was hoping she was one of those girls who posted their butt in pictures.

As I went to leave the room orientation was held in, I felt weird. I had no idea what was going on with me, but the next thing I knew, I had shrunk to a couple inches tall. The entire room was as big as Tokyo to me now. How was this even possible?

Before I could begin to think of a way to get someone’s attention, Julia was coming my way. Her giantess footsteps were shaking the ground, making me almost lose my balance. The scariest moment of my life came then as her foot came over me. She was about to step on me!

I didn’t even scream. I just jumped. Somehow, I still got on to Julia’s shoe. I was just on the top of it now, not on the bottom. I remained there as Julia went on to leave the store and get in her car. Wherever she was going, I was now stuck with her.

She wound up going home. When she went to take her shoes off, that’s when she noticed me. She screamed.

“A bug!” she said.

“Wait! No!” I said back. “I’m not a bug!” She either didn’t believe me or didn’t care. She shook her shoe, sending me flying until I crashed to the floor. I was in pain, but I didn’t have time to groan in pain because Julia brought her shoe down to me in an attempt to kill me.

I ran as fast as I could now, screaming in terror. I ran under her dresser, catching my breath.

“Where are you?” she said. I couldn’t see it, but she was looking under the dresser for me now. I was hidden behind one of the front legs, out of her sight. She then stood up and began walking around as if she was still looking for me. That’s when I took a look out into her bedroom.

Julia was walking around the room. I admired her butt as she walked and her buttcheeks jiggled as she walked. What made it all the better was she had taken her pants off at some point, so I was staring at two glorious, ginormous bare naked buttcheeks – well, sort of. She was wearing a thong, but her butt was so big, it was basically hidden in her butthole.

She eventually gave up looking for me and went on with her day, eventually even leaving. I knew I had to get her attention, but I also had to avoid being killed for being mistaken as a bug.

It felt like forever before the moment came for me to try and get Julia's attention. The room was very dark except for the moonlight. By the time I had climbed up her blanket and reached her ear, the sun was shining into the room.

“Hey,” I said into her ear. That scared her and also woke her up. She looked down at me on her pillow.

“What the fuck…” she said. “A tiny man?” she sat up, continuing to look at me. I nodded. She realized I wasn’t a bug this time.

“I must be dreaming,” she said to herself.

“Trust me. You’re not dreaming,” I told her. “I have no idea how this happened, but I’ve shrunk to about two inches tall yesterday at Walmart orientation. You almost stepped on me, but I jumped and landed on your instead of under it. You then thought I was a bug and tried to kill me. I don’t even care about that. I just need help figuring out how to grow me back to normal size.”

Julia didn’t seem amused. As it had been from the getgo, it didn’t seem she believed me, either.

“I know why you did this. You wanted to get closer to me,” she said.

“What? I didn’t do this on purpose. I have no reason to -”

“I don’t want to hear it!” the giantess bellowed. “You’re a little pervert, and for shrinking yourself to get a better look at me, you must be punished.” She then picked me up and brought me down to her butt. She wasn’t wearing pants again. Just a thong.

“Wait, what are you -” once again, she didn’t even allow me to speak. She stuck me inbetween her butthcheeks, suffocating me between the fattest buttcheeks I’ve seen in a long time.

Julia then lay her head back on her pillow and closed her eyes. It was her day off, and she planned on catching up on some sleep. Before she could transition back to sleep mode, she had a little something – or in this case a big something – for the tiny between her buttcheeks.

I struggled to move inbetween the giantess’ buttcheeks. I figured it was easy to get out because she was only wearing a thong. That wasn’t my biggest problem now, however. I began to hear rumbling, and I knew I was in more trouble now.

The giantess let out the huge fart, sighing once it was done. She then thought of the tiny in her butt and thought about how he needed to be punished more. She clenched her buttcheeks, trapping him tighter inbetween her bubble buttcheeks.

“Smell it, little man,” she said. She couldn’t help but laugh at that.

This was my life now. I remained lodged inbetween her buttcheeks basically forever. I did enjoy when Julia walked because the walls of her fleshy buttcheeks rubbed on either side of me. I loved it more when they rubbed against my face.

Every time she thought I was misbehaving, she would punish me with wet, bubbly farts that she forced out of her butt. Each time she farted, her butt jiggled, too, the wave of fat sometimes smacking me in the face.

I wondered how long until my bitter end came inside the giantess’ butt.

Chapter 8: Tour of Tai Mari by GiantessLover77

Tai Mari gave me the most issues at work, more than anyone else. There were people who criticized my work ethic, and that was annoying, but every day, Tai Mari would ask me “why are you working for the first time?” She would also say “wow, you’re actually working.” At first, I didn’t care that she said it because I had been seen sitting in the break room more often than I should’ve been in there, but after a month of hearing the same shit, I had enough.

I was walking up to the front end with the maintenance cart, ready to start my day by cleaning the front bathrooms when I passed Tai Mari on the way there. Once again, she said “wow you’re actually working?”

“Will you shut the fuck up?!” I yelled at her. “You’re so fucking annoying saying the same shit every fucking day! Shut the fuck up before I bitch-slap the shit out of you!”

“I fucking dare you to try and touch me!” she yelled back at me. I stood there, breathing heavy. I wasn’t actually going to hit her, no matter how much I wanted to. The next thing I knew, however, I began to feel weak. I entered the bathroom and continued to slump as I entered a stall. It wasn’t long before I blacked out.

When I came to again, I wasn’t where I had been when I knocked out. I didn’t know where I was, but I knew I wasn’t in the bathroom.

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” the voice I heard was a booming one. It was so loud, it hurt. Not only that, but I knew who exactly the voice was coming from.

I turned around and looked up to see Tai Mari, smiling down and waving at me. She was a giantess and I was standing on her palm.

“What happened?” I asked. “How did I get so small?”

“I shrunk you for trying to disrespect me,” she answered me. “How dare you threaten and curse at me. You’re going to pay for that. But first, I figured I let you see what I know you like.” She then put me down on a desk and started undressing. She started by taking her shirt off, exposing her belly that hung below her jeans. She was the second fattest girl at Walmart, behind Leila.

“You like these, right?” she asked me, playing with her boobs which were still in her bra. She then unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and took them off, leaving her in her bra and panties. I could make out the FUPA in her underwear, as well.

She then took a few steps closer to me, her footsteps making booming noises, just as her voice had before. She stood right in front of the desk, her FUPA now right in front of me.

“First, let’s give these big titties some air,” she said. She then pulled her bra over her head, letting her boobs fall out and slap against her chest. She sighed as they did.

“Now to show you the forest,” she said. She slowly took her panties off until she was towering over me, fully naked. She began to bump her groin against the desk, making me lose my balance a few times. Eventually, I fell over and landed in her forest of pubic hair, getting tangled in there.

“Someone’s excited to explore this big body,” she said, laughing. She then pulled me out of her pubic hair and went and lay on a bed. She then placed me between her cleavage.

“These are my big titties,” she said, pushing them together and squishing me in her cleavage. She then starting bouncing them up and down, laughing as she did. After a minute, she let her boobs fall to the side and she picked me up and put me in her bellybutton. “This is my belly, where you’ll end up soon enough, but we’ll save that for later.”

Wait, what did that mean? Why did she said I’d wind up in her belly? Was she going to eat me?

She then picked me up again and lowered me down between her legs. She opened them, exposing her vagina to me.

“This is my coochie, where you’re also going to be soon enough, but we’ll save that, too,” she said. She then brought me back up to her face, licking her lips. “It’s time for your punishment and my pleasure.” She let out a moaning laugh as she opened her mouth and held me over it.

“Wait! No! Please! I’m sorry!” I begged. “Please don’t eat me!” There was no convincing her otherwise, however. She used her tongue to grab me from her fingers and closed her mouth, swallowing me.

“I’d like you to meet my throat,” she said as she swallowed. Seconds later, she felt me slosh down into her belly. “I’d also like to introduce you to my belly.” After the usual six hours, Tai Mari was ready to release me from inside her body.

She went to the bathroom and plopped down on the toilet, immediately beginning to push on her butt muscles to relieve herself. At first, many big farts were coming out.

“Hey, Stephen. I’d like to introduce you to my butthole,” she said as she continued to fart. To my dismay, I was stuck inside the big turd she was having trouble getting out of her butt. It took many pushes before the six-inch turd finally completely came out of her butt and made a huge splash in the toilet below. Tai Mari let out a huge sigh after she pooped.

Once she was done, she looked in the bowl and found me popping out of the turd, breathing heavily as I caught my breath. She used her fingers to pull me from the turd and washed me in the sink.

“I hope you enjoyed being in my belly,” she said to me. “We’re not done yet. I have a grand finale set for you.” She laughed the loudest she’d ever laughed before. Before I knew what was coming, I was placed on a giant penis and then saw something overshadow me.

I looked up to see Tai Mari standing over me, her legs open. Her vagina now hovered over me. Right as I looked up to see her vagina over me, she squatted down, bringing it closer and closer to me until she was riding the penis, me now inside Tai Mari’s vagina.

She was doing a reverse cowgirl, her back turned to whoever’s penis she was riding. I could hear moaning loudly, like Selena Castro, and felt her vaginal walls crushing around me. I was going blind from the juices and couldn’t breath inside her vagina

After a few more bounces up and down, Tai Mari and the man both came, creampie-ing all over me. She got up to examine the man’s penis to see if I was still on the tip. I was stuck to the peehole, covered in both of their cum.

She then became sucking the man’s penis, pressing me against her tongue. She licked all the cum off the penis. When she let go, she saw the penis was clean, meaning I was in her mouth. For the second time, the giantess swallowed me. I was once again heading down into her belly, hoping that she didn’t digest me this time.

Chapter 9: The Exploration of Emily-Rose by GiantessLover77

When I first lay eyes on Emily-Rose, it was as it was with most of the women at Walmart – some sort of sexual attraction to their body. With her, it was her belly.

It wasn’t as big as Briana’s – heck, it might’ve been third to Leila’s – but when she walked, it jiggled up and down. That’s what got me going when it came to her. She also had a nice FUPA going on, as well. I could only imagine being in her panties, squished by the extra fat around her vagina. God, just thinking about it now gives me a boner.

Unfortunately, it was physically impossible for me to shrink down to get into her panties – literally. Or, so I thought.

I was beginning a new shift, re-arranging things around the section of the backroom where all the maintenance stuff was, including the dust mops we used to clean the sales floor and the maintenance cart I used for almost everything.

After I filled my mop bucket with clean water, I was ready to head up to the front restrooms to clean them. As I made my way up toward the break room, turning the corner, there she was. Emily-Rose was walking towards me. As per usual, her belly jiggled as she walked. This was the first time I also noticed she had decent-sized boobs that also bounced around.

I lost myself in her as I walked past her. What also happened as I walked past her was my body suddenly ached. I sucked in my breath and groaned in pain. Before I could blink, I began shrinking. The world around me got bigger and bigger, which meant that Emily-Rose was, too. What was happening to me? How was I shrinking?

Had someone upstairs heard my thoughts and granted my dreams? I saw Emily- Rose look at me as I shrunk until I was down to about an inch and a half tall. She then walked over to me, her footsteps shaking the ground like there was an ongoing earthquake. She stopped right in front of me, now towering over me as if she were the Freedom Tower.

“What happened?” she asked, her voice booming. I had to close my ears because her voice was so loud. She then bent over and picked me up with two fingers.

“How did this happen?” she asked me again.

“I don’t know. I was just walking by and my body began to ache and now I’m almost microscopic size,” I told the giantess.

“Should I bring you to a team lead or a coach?” she asked. I didn’t answer at first. This was honestly a dream come true. I was just thinking about this possibility before it became my reality. Now that she was right here with me, I couldn’t pass this down.

“Actually, can we talk? Maybe in the family restroom?” I asked. Emily-Rose said sure and brought me into the family restroom outside of the backroom doors, locking the door behind her.

“Emily-Rose, I have to be honest,” I started. I paused for a moment then because I was instantly nervous to say what I was about to say. I swallowed a big lump before continuing. “You are so hot. You have an amazing body. I…kind of want to explore it.” Emily-Rose placed a hand over her mouth and laughed. It was as if I had just proposed to her.

“I’m flattered you think I’m hot. Most guys don’t think so,” she said.

“To hell with those guys. You’re so sexy, I can’t take it. I especially love that big belly of your’s.” The giantess was blushing now, showing me her teeth as she smiled.

“Oh, man. Thank you so much,” she said. “What else do you like?”

“You’re pretty thick. I’d like to see more of those legs if you’d be okay with that,” I said. I was nervous to tell her that, but I was relieved it came out.

“I think we can do that,” she said. “But do we want to do it now? Or should we wait until I get home?”

“Probably home so we’ll have more time,” I answered.

“Okay. What should I do with you now?”

“I don’t know. What do you think?”

Emily-Rose was silent before she picked me up and placed me in her pocket. It wasn’t the most ideal place I would’ve preferred being placed somewhere…else. But that time would come. At least, I hoped it would.

Emily-Rose got off work and immediately drove home. When we got to her house, we went into her bedroom, where she placed me on the nightstand next to her bed. She was giggling as she sat on her bed.

“So, what do you want to explore first?” she asked.

“Surprise me,” I answered. She then let out a little laugh and stood up. She then began to unbutton her jeans, pulling them down until they were off her legs completely. She then picked me back up and sat on the bed, opening her legs and placing me near her underwear.

She wore black and wide striped panties. Her FUPA was fatter than I thought because it was falling out of her panties from either side. My eyes widened as I saw her naked fupa along with patches of pubic hair. I also noticed a huge wet spot right in front of me.

“Sorry,” she said. “Honestly, this has been turning me on just as much as it has you. You calling me sexy, being so tiny and here with me…it really is kind of hot,” Emily-Rose said, biting her lip. She then placed a hand over her wet underwear, rubbing it up and down.

“Oh, baby,” I said. My mouth was agape now. I was almost certain I was also drooling, but I couldn’t even tell. The giantess then placed her hand inside her panties and began rubbing her clit.

I was definitely drooling now. It was leaving my mouth and hitting my Walmart polo.

What I had failed to realize, however, was that I was standing between two thunder thighs. That’s why it took me by surprise when Emily-Rose closed her legs on me, squishing me against her thighs. She laughed out loud as she did that.

I heard that noise you hear when you close your ears with your hands, but the pressure of her thighs was squeezing my head immensely. I was in pain, but I didn’t even care. I was in blissful fat giantess heaven.

Emily-Rose opened her legs and I hit the bed, bouncing off it.

“Holy shit that was hot,” she said, gasping for breath now. She must’ve been extremely turned on from this, just as I was.

“Ready for what’s next?” she asked. I nodded. She then grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted up until it was off. She was now wearing just a bra that barely covered her boobs and her belly was hanging out. That was my favorite part of her, so when I saw her big belly naked, I was pitching a tent just at the sight of it.

“Come on up. Come explore this big belly,” Emily-Rose said. She picked me up and placed me right in front of her bellybutton. There was so much I wanted to do with this belly, but the first thing I did was tell her to lay down completely. She moved her pillows and lay her head on the mattress, her entire body entirely lay out on the bed.

Once she did that, I stepped into her bellybutton, which must’ve tickled her because she laughed, her belly jiggling as she did. I was so tiny, or the bellybutton was so deep, the only thing poking out now was my head.

“What are you doing in there?” she asked, lifting her head to look at her belly. I then rest my head against the wall of the navel, letting a sigh out.

“I just want to live in this bellybutton and hear your stomach gurgle,” I said, Emily-Rose laughed again, and her belly jiggled once more.

“This turns you on?” she asked.

“Oh, yes,” I answered.

“What about this?” she asked, the grabbing her belly from the bottom and jiggling it up and down. It was as if I was in a wave pool now.

“That makes me dizzy,” I said. Everything was spinning now.

“Sorry,” the giantess said, rubbing and patting her belly. Her stomach grumbled then. I loved the sound of it. It sounded like a collapsing building, but in reality, it was just this big girl’s belly.

Emily-Rose went back to her vagina, rubbing herself under her panties, thinking of all she could do with the tiny man in her bellybutton. Then she asked herself; what am I waiting for?

She then stuck a finger in her bellybutton, pulling me out. I had no idea what was going on.

The giantess kicked until I saw her panties down to her ankles. She then used her feet to kick them to the floor. Why did she was just take her –

Before I could get answer, I was directed down to Emily-Rose’s FUPA on the same finger that she had gotten me out of her bellybutton with.

Without any more words, She stuck her finger – and me – into her vagina as far as she could. She thrusted her finger back and forth, always keeping it inside her. She moaned softly and her entire body shook as she continued to use me to masturbate.

I didn’t have time to scream or anything. Her vaginal walls were contracting around me and I was getting soaked in her juices. I felt as if I was drowning.

After just another minute, Emily-Rose let out her last few moans before she came. She pulled her finger out immediately, cum – and me - flying out of her vagina. I fell out of her vaginal opening more than flew out like some cum did. Cum continued to pour on me after I was already out.

“You felt so good,” she said. “I’m so glad you told me how you feel. No way I’m finding a way to grow you back. You’re mine. I hope you’re okay with that.” She then felt around until she felt me, picked my cum-covered body up and placed me in her pubic hair.

It all worked out in the end. It was my ultimate goal to be in Emily-Rose’s pubic hair. Now, like everything else I had imagined when it came to her, it was my reality.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 10: Fallen to Grace by GiantessLover77

Grace was one-of-a-kind when it came to the attractive women at Walmart. They all had something about them that made them “hot”, whether it be their big boobs, big butt or even big belly. Leila was a combination of all three, but she had children, so I didn’t want to get involved with that.

None of the girls were “cute”, however. They were all either ugly or mediocre looking. Grace, however, was the first cutie with a booty I’ve noticed.

I only saw her at times when I was getting off work and she was coming on, but I always made sure to look at her butt as she walked. It was so perfectly fat and shaped so perfectly. Her buttcheeks even bounced perfectly when she walked.

One day, I was eating Subway when she walked in to order herself a sandwich. I didn’t even know if she had noticed me, but I of course noticed her as she walked away from me as she chose her veggies for sandwiches and eventually a bit further for the register.

As I watched her buttcheeks bounce, I also began to feel my body tremble. In just a millisecond, I spontaneously shrunk to less than an inch tall. How had this happened?

“Is anyone sitting there?” I heard Grace ask the cashier, pointing at the table I was at.

“I don’t think so. I’ll have to clean off that table for you to sit,” the cashier answered. Half of my sandwich was still on the table, as well as my cup of Revive fruit punch and my phone. What were they going to do with it?

The two now giant people walked over to me and the cashier took the stuff off the table, throwing the other half of my sandwich away. I was sad. I was still so hungry.

I had bigger problems now, though – literally. I looked up and saw Grace’s mountain-sized buttcheeks coming down towards me now.

“Oh, shi -” was all I could say before I was squished under her left buttcheek. She must’ve felt me because she rubbed her butt to get more comfortable.

She sat down for an hour before finally getting up. Of course, with her butt being so big, I was stuck to it like a piece of gum. I was now about to go for the ride of my life. With every step Grace took during the day, I heard BOOM and her buttcheek went up or down, depending on where the other one was going. I was loving it.

Grace went home after her shift, again rubbing her butt on me after sitting in the car. Did she not realize something – well, someone – was stuck to her butt?

Once she got home, she went to my favorite place for a woman to go – the bathroom. She began pulling her pants and underwear down. That’s when I pulled myself off the denim and made a jump up from her pants, grabbing on to a ton of flesh. I held on to Grace’s buttcheek as she slowly sat on the toilet, squishing me with her naked butt now.

“Ow! What the hell is that?” she said. She lifted her left buttcheek and felt around until she grabbed me. She then brought me to her face.

“What the – are you…a person?” she asked.

“Yes, I am. My name is Stephen. I work at Walmart, too. I was eating lunch when I somehow shrunk and then you -”

“So you’re the poking feeling I felt on my butt when I sat down at lunch and again in my car?” she asked. I nodded.

“Oh, my God. You little fucking pervert. You shrunk yourself so I would sit on you, didn’t you? My butt’s so big, it could easily squish your entire body, huh?” she was angry now. I’m not sure where she got her theory from, but it was the furthest from the truth.

“No, no. Like I told you. I shrunk out of nowhere -”

“Yeah, right. No one shrinks out of nowhere. They usually have, like, a shrink ray or something,” the giantess said. “Well, since you seem to enjoy my butt so much, why don’t you get closer with it?” she then lifted her butt and lowered me down to her butthole. She held me on one finger and lodged me into her butthole, twisting her finger in there, groaning in the process. She pulled her finger out with a sigh.

“I can feel you squirming. Stop that. It tickles,” she said as she laughed.

I was close enough to her butthole that I could even stick my arm out, which I did. Grace laughed hysterically now. She must’ve felt my arm waving outside of her butthole.

“You wanna come out of big Grace’s big butt?” she asked. “Okay. I have to poop, anyway, so you can enjoy being hit with the turds as they fall out of my butt.” Her next laugh was an evil one.

I felt her butthole pucker before it relaxed again. That’s when Grace let out the first of several mondo farts. They each felt like a hurricane was hitting me dead on and smelled horrendous.

“You’re a fighter. Even my big, wet farts can’t get you out of there. I may have to up the anty,” she said. She then began shaking her butt back and forth, pushing on her butt muscles. Only more farts came out. It took a while before I began to be forced out of her butthole.

It was as if she was giving birth to me from her butt. First my head popped out, followed by my shoulders, torso and finally my legs. After my legs popped out, I fell into the toilet water below.

My light was blocked by how big Grace’s butt was. All I could do was hear her jet engine farts and hear the noise of water splashing as she peed. She eventually did pee on me, sending me down into the water. Luckily, I was able to get back to the surface before losing my breath completely.

“I don’t understand why it’s taking so long for me to poop,” Grace said as another fart escaped her butthole. She kept groaning as she farted.

My prison now smelled like piss and farts. I wanted to gag, but nothing came out. Not long after, I heard the giantess say “finally” and then the turds started falling from her butt into the toilet. The first two landed around me, splashing the water on me. The third one hit me right on the head, knocking me under again. I thought I had cracked my skull. That’s how much it hurt to be hit directly by a turd.

After Grace was done pooping, she stood up, letting the light in, and reached a hand into the toilet. She grabbed me, pulled me out and sat back down.

“You know. It was kind of hot peeing and pooping on you,” she said, giving me an evil smile and laugh. “Now, it’s time to help me clean myself.” She took a few pieces of toilet paper, bundled it up and placed me on it. She then lowered it to her vagina and began to wipe, smearing me across her wet clit.

After that, she got another set of toilet paper, placed me on it and then lifted her butt, bringing me around her planted-sized buttcheek back to her butthole. She then began wiping her butt, wiping me across her butthole in the process. As she wiped, I got stuck to her sticky butthole. I stayed stuck to her butthole as she finished wiping.

“Oh, wow. You really must be obsessed with my butt if you’re going to attach yourself to my butthole,” Grace remarked. “That’s alright. You can live inbetween my buttcheeks. I know that’s what you want. But just know…” she then clenched her bare buttcheeks together, squishing me between her fleshy buttcheeks and let out yet another wet fart.

“I’m a very gassy girl.” She finished her sentence. “That’s what the G in my name for, after all.” She stood up, put her pants and underwear back on and flushed the toilet before leaving the bathroom. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11570