Mythically Mythical by kogochew
Summary:

Generic title aside, anthology of collection of Monster girls, fantasy adventurers and even a genie that bends rules around to enjoy herself. A collection of different little short stories that every now and then continue or interlace with each other, all relating to some form of bigger lady.


Categories: Mouth Play, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Slave, Growing Woman, Legwear, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 15579 Read: 11118 Published: February 27 2022 Updated: September 08 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A Mimic and Micemen by kogochew

2. Prisoner's Genie by kogochew

3. Bullied By Fairies by kogochew

4. Unwanted Playtime by kogochew

A Mimic and Micemen by kogochew

Deep in the undergrounds, some old ruins, prime for adventurers to travel to for treasure and to scavenge. With many left over chests and cases full of gems and pottery before whatever caused these ruins to collapse, it also pulled in the attention of some special creatures that like to sit in chests themselves and attack those adventurers looking for riches. One little purple one, in a bright red and gold cheat awaits.

"Hehehe~ soon some unlucky fool will stumble by and I'll pop out and get 'em good!" The little mimic girl Mimi awaits an adventurer, not really to attack, she just more enjoys their look of fear and disappointment before taking off in another direction. "BWAH!!" She bursts from the chest in excitement to scare the adventurer, but the room is still quiet and empty. Another premature jump from Mimi. "Whoops..." she curls back up into her chest. Alone at the end of a hall in the ruins she goes back to waiting, "BAH BAH BAA HAA!" she launches out roaring again to another empty room. "Maybe this is room is too hidden."

Elsewhere in the ruins she carries the chest on her body, using her legs that go through the bottom to walk along the stone floor and plants herself in a different location. Making sure to sit by another chest to disguise herself better. "Hehehe, now they'll come by and have to choose between us. And there's no way they pick a silver trim chest over a golden trim one like mine hehehehe" her loud giggling causes the chest she's in to shake and wiggle "Then even if they do pick the other one, that gives me time to jump out and get them anyway HAHAHAH!!" her loud laughter causes the chest to start bouncing and echo throughout the caves.

Unknown to her, the chest right by her was also a mimic, one that is better at keeping hidden than she is. The annoyed mimic looks over to her wildly shaking chest noticing its bouncing making an opening in the old soft stone revealing a deep pit. The other mimic kicks her foot through to the annoying mimic and launches her down the pit.

The way the chest falls down, bouncing on the edges and rotating around in the air, makes the mimic think that someone's lifting her away onto a carriage. "This feels odd,  is this what being transferred always feels like?" The long fall taking only a few seconds but her mind is thinking quicker with falling being all she's experiencing. "Well once we reach the stop then I'll get oit and-hyyrhen..." her thoughts becoming harder as the spinning in her little box down the pit catches up to her making her feel sick.

With a loud THUD the chest and the purple mimic girl land down into the cave floor below. Luckily lands bottom down, but Mimi definitely feels fully disoriented. She pops out again ready to strike the fear she's been waiting to into the adventurers who grabbed her. " bYya Hy bBbaah#%^@" an inability to focus, her earrings bouncing into her neck and her eyes unable to focus in the dizzying post fall sight. Once the vision settles, she looks forward to focus her eyes on the blurred images approaching her. She was expecting some big group of adventurers, instead she focused enough to see "uuh, mice..?" Her face spots four little micemen, dressed in torn cloth robes and tunics, their ages all seem different as well as sizes. A small one younger adult looking one, one of similar age looking taller, a more strengthened looking mouse, and an old bearded one.

"Look there!" The taller one announces.

"The oracle!" The smaller and stronger looking ones finish.

"Oracle?" Mimi responds back confused. The eldest of the mice men climbs up onto the ledge of her treasure chest.

The old mouse starts speaking up to her "Ah, blessed oracle, you came to us from above to show us the golden path, the gateway over..." he rambles on in longer lines and words that Mimi lost all attention or understanding to after hearing the mouse say-

"Above?" She asks then looks up to see the hole she fell a far far distance away from her standing. "CRAP!" she yells out now realizing the drop wasn't her being stowed away on an adventurer's carriage. Still ignoring the mice men she says "Ugh it's going to take me forever to climb back up there."

Of course due to her worrying about her own issue, she didn't pay attention to the old mouse man on the ledge, as he finishes his speech with "-to give us a lovely gift of freedom by using your magic box!" With the speech over, he jumps into her box making her yelp in surprise and bounce back in the treasure chest. "Hm, I'm unable to find some sort of activator for this box..." 

She sees the old mouse squirming down by her legs inside and yells at him "THERE'S NOTHING IN THERE YOU RAT!" trying to yell at him enough to shoo him out of her space.

Yelling out of the box "HOY GENTS! NEED A HAND IN HERE!" Confusing the mimic, but alerting the other mice who all proceed to launch inside the chest to help their elderly leader to search, meaning four little mouse men crawling all over Mimi's legs and bodies.

She curls in, causing the chest to close as she swipes at the mice yelling at them with the echoing interior "HEY YOU DAMNED MICE! GET, OUT!" Of course the mice men don't listen, instead crawl and grab all over the big purple girl expecting to find their way to the above lands through her. Having the old mouse poking into her belly button, the strong one looking into her shirt, the middle man pulling at her large toes, and the smallest digging under her bare legs going into a deeper more personal area. "Stop it! Don't pull on my toes you- Hey DON'T TOUCH MY A-AAAH DON'T TOUCH THERE EITHER!"

The box keeps bouncing from all the antics going on inside, up and down, slamming into the walls. Then as the smallest mouse climbs in deeper, the poor mimic loses it and kicks her legs down into the ground as hard as she can, and that extra force shoots straight up and out of the hole. Screaming the whole way up, she doesn't even realize fully what the mice accomplished. The shot box lands down onto the edge of the other chest shooting it back down the same hole the other mimic kicked Mimi down.

The red chest topples over and pops open spilling out three of the mice men and Mimi onto the floor, exhausted from the little hands and feet all over her. She pants out "Didn't.. even know... pant... I could do that.." she pants out and feeling little squirms she sees she pinned that tiny mouse man under her and pulls him from her rear to toss him out.

"Huzzah! Bless thee oracle! Giving us the lovely freedom we've craved! Let us go gents!" The old mouse shows his energy despite his age as the tiny other mice take off down the dungeon hall full sprint in high spirits. 

Mimi lies there still exhausted from the experience, regaining some energy she looks over and sees the small mouse man who had crawled under her bottom and she ended up pinning under her cheek still standing there. She pulls herself up asking "Well what're you still hanging around here for rodent?" She glares down at the little body explorer.

He nervously responds back to her "Well, I was wondering, if I maybe could stay in the box with you." Having enjoyed his exploring more than the freedom out of the ruins he was originally looking for. The purple mimic glares down at him then closes and locks her box back up tight.

He sits there in the silence, until the chest pops back open and she peeks out telling him "Alright come in." Delighted and excited the mouse climbs up and dashes inside the red box with her. With the mouse man in the box she tries to enforce herself being in charge, but the excited tiny man rushes back to where he was before "Okay, if you're staying in here too you need- HEY! You trying to make us launch again you little- Ooo~ on second thought, go ahead~" just as the little mouse's desires changed, now so too has Mimi's, at least for the time being.

Prisoner's Genie by kogochew

A prison for many thieves that have been caught stealing valuable treasures, gems gold and other wonders, sits one thief on a bench. After being caught in the King's treasury, he didn't have too much time remaining until he'd receive an eternal punishment. The guards made sure to rip off every piece of golden jewelry and gemstone he had on his body, but sitting in the cell he smiles to himself.


"These guards, always so predictable," he reaches into the cloak he has on above his shirt, "just had to hold some gold in my arms that they'd never bother to search inside." Laughing quietly to himself to not bring any more attention his way. 


The thief, Xioi, had learned about an old treasure holding a powerful genie inside of it. Somehow the king had found this lamp and old servants would head to the taverns nearby running their mouths about it. Sure that it was thanks to this genie that he had gained his large amount of wealth and power, Xioi decided, why not do the same?


His current position didn't matter, so long as he still had the lamp itself. Pulling the white lamp out of his cloak, he noted that it didn't really blend in with the rest of the treasury.  Where there was gold and silver filling the room, this stood out with its white and vibrant red and yellow coloring on its lid and stand. With just a rub he can summon one of the rarest most powerful creatures ever to even be rumored about.


He strokes the spout a few times to set it free. Power and wealth, any other desire, if he can just make his wishes the right way, then he could live as happily as he'd ever wanted. A few more strokes on that spout and it sprays out some bright smoke. He sets it on the ground as it hops in place, bending and twisting around, spitting out a thick plume and bright sparkling little stars mixed in. The thick cloud of smoke forming a large cloud and a shadow forming inside.


The smoke fazes away and the shadow revealed, an orange woman wearing a purple tunic covered in diamonds, hearts and stars matching the colors of her lamp. Her hair a bright pink, curving down the side of her neck all the way down her side, a star and heart marks under her eyes, and a large top hat in her hand. "HELLO NEW MASTER!" The woman yells out, echoing in the cell, and panicking the thief.


He runs to her and covers her mouth, she drops her hat and blinks at him in confusion when he shushes her. He rushes to the cell bars and looks out to make sure no guard had heard the loud genie's entrance. While he looks all the way down for guards, the genie notices an odd feeling and looking down she sees why. She hadn't fully exited her lamp, one nylon'd leg led to a high heel, the other led to the tip of the lamp. She wiggles her leg a little and sees it remains stuck inside.


Xioi slides his face down the bar with a sigh, happy the echoes didn't reach any ears. He turns around ready to tell her the situation "That was clo-" with a painful impact to the face he's sent back into the bars.


The genie with her leg held up after shaking her leg with all her might had launched her lamp, and accidentally hit her new master right in the face. She covers her mouth with her hands seeing the hard metal fall down to the stone floor leaving a red mark across her new master's face. "Ee! Master I'm so so sorry!" The genie feeling slightly ashamed that she immediately hurt her new master, worrying he might skip on the wishes now that she's shown herself to be clumsy.


The thief rubs his face, annoyed at the stinging pain, but if he loses his cool then he's going to find himself stuck in this cage. "It's alright, don't worry about it." He blinks to himself a few times while stretching his face around to make sure that he still has feeling.


The genie pops her hat back on and starts looking around the cell. A little bench chained to the wall, a small window with bars above, and the large opening of bars all only lit by a torch outside of them. She spins around with her arms behind her back, "Quite an interesting setup you have here master." She stops her spin looking at him, “I think I know what you're planning on wishing too." She pulls her hat off and sits on the bed lying on her side. The thief just stares at her confused. Being a long living genie, she's seen rooms like this from her masters plenty of times. Jumping up with glee she rubs her own face "You're not my first lonely master after all. Having to resort to finding a magical being to be your little slave, tied down to let you do what you please to me."


The thief stares at her, feeling the annoyance from earlier returning quickly. She seems plenty more excited thinking up whatever she's done before than having him explain his plans. "No, I don't want that." He says to her blankly "This isn't my little play dungeon, it's a prison." The orange girl spins on her heel, still clasping her face with her hands in joy.


"OH! You want me to be your prison guard? Oh master, putting me in control, you're so-" she feels his hand covering her mouth again, not the way she was used to in these settings.


"No, none of your perverted stuff." He's finding him on the edge of yelling and blowing his chance of a getaway, dealing with a genie that has a problem with daydreams. "This, this place here, is an actual prison." He almost repeats himself again just to make sure she understands "So, we need to get to wishing okay?" Her eyes focus on his and give a serious expression as she salutes him, saying she understands, but her response heavily muffled behind his hand he still understood that she understood as well. He finally pulls his band away to see her remain saluting to him. He sighs, already ready to go back to being by himself "Alright then, the first one is an easy one." He collects himself again and stands on the bench to point out of the dungeon "Just get me to a safe place out of here where any guards won't be able to find me."


He returns to the floor and the genie starts giggling to herself saying "Silly master, you didn't wish for it." She's flicking his nose from the sides with her finger to tease him. Seeing he doesn't give any sign of enjoying her joke she cuts herself off of it "Juuust kidding, I'll hide you away just like you want." The same bright sparkling fog that summoned her from the lamp casts itself along her hand to her finger tip that she brings to her mouth and blows right onto her master's face. Xioi's vision blurs, turning to pink as the genie's smiling image fades to shadow.


The thief reawakens in a white room, having to cover his eyes and blink a few times to adjust to the bright reflective area around him. A large golden clock on the wall giving him a reflection of the small room, all white gold and red, and a pile of cushions and pillows in the center that he's buried in. A strange looking place he's not used to. The room shakes around, and some large clinking heard above as the ceiling is lifted away, replaced with the smiling face of the orange genie who asks him "Hey master, how comfy are all those pillows?" Just as carefree as before.


With the colors of the room around him, and the shape of the opening, he's quick to realize where he's been placed "Is this your lamp?" He asks to the big mouth filling up his skylight.


"Sure is master, there's no way those prison guards or any other human will fit inside. I can even hide it on me if I need to." She has the habit of swaying his new room around as she talks with her hands.


"Hey! I wanted you to take me away from the prison not shrink me and stick me in another one!" Having to yell out to let his voice reach her head in the far distance.


"Aw, but you look so cute in there master." She pulls her head away from the hole holding the lamp just by its small handle "I guess if you really want out though." She says keeping a smirk, tilting the lamp to the side. The pillows the thief is sitting in start sliding up the wall, taking him along to the opening ready to spill him out.


"Wait wait! Stop it's fine in here alright!" He has to scream out before the big orange woman spills him onto whatever ground is below him at a distance outside. She stops her tilting and he topples backward into the cushions that carried him up. Having to remain with this crazy genie, he sucks up his current situation. "At least you took us away from the prison. We can build off of that for what's next."


The genie looks over her shoulder seeing the window of his last prison just a few feet from her. "Uh-huh yup way far away from it...” she keeps quiet about their current location not to be yelled at by her mini master.


From his view, the opening of the lamp is showing an up close shot of her large chest. While women weren't much of Xioi's biggest interests compared to treasure or solitude, something did get his attention from his window. "So what's with the outfit?" She looks down at her body, a purple one piece covered in bright shapes all over and a cleavage window, see through nettings on the legs and high-heeled shoes.


She smiles ready to share, even striking a pose by sticking an arm behind her head and lifting a leg behind her head. "Oh you like it? One of my previous masters and I did a little trip into the future!" He was in thought now, traveling through time could be another use for a happy life to him. "There were all these bright lights, people screaming for money on these machines, and all these beautiful women wearing these outfits and dancing! I loved it so much I went and made my own!" The thought of hiding in another time left his desires the way she described it made it sound too wild and loud.


"Guess no matter the time people will always have weird tastes." Taking slight offense to the comment, she grabs the lamp by both ends swinging it up to her face.


"Nuh-uuh! My clothes are lovely! Aaaand it's super cozy!" Shaking the white room and nearly yelling into it at the tiny master, her wild antics bounce him in the lamp until he slips out of the opening. A short yell of free fall before dropping down into what would be a small hole, but sizeable enough for the shrunken man to fit in, right through the window of cleavage in her tunic. The genie just smiles at his landing and tucks and arm under her chest, "See, luckily my suit is nice and tight. Now you can be all snug in there as long as you want master." He struggles to not sink in, as tight as it is, it's still spaced enough to slowly swallow him in. She slides her hand down the front of the one piece "If it was my old outfit you wouldn't have stopped, you'd just slide all the way down."


He continues to wrestle around with the two meaty orbs of his genie sucking him inside, not thinking about everything she's rambling about "Would you- quit talking about your clothes already and take me out of your damn boobs already!" Yelling up as he fights to keep air on him.


His constant kicks and struggles around in her chest reminds her of one of the times a master had her down and would slide his nails all up and down her body to make her squirm. "M-master! You're tickling me with all you wiggles in there!" The genie keeps shaking in her giggling fit, holding her hands up and shaking as she keeps snickering around.


The chest keeps jiggling, bouncing around up and down, making his hands and feet repeatedly lose their grip or bounce back and smack his head and body around. "M-my wiggling? Well your giggling is sucking me down!!" With the constant shaking, his legs are quickly eaten up by the warmth tight sucking. Too deep to see, and too wild to hold his hand in any way and pull himself out. "Will you just pull me out already?!" He yells out to the giggling genie.


She has both her arms folded under her chest, grabbing her sides laughing, but also holding her chest up, making her chest suck him in faster as well. "Heheh, master, it has to be done as a wish! But if you want to let yourself be taken iiiin and keep on sliding all the way down, I won't mind~" the genie becoming more and more happily worked up feeling her little master struggling just from her chest.


With the shaking continuing, eventually his arms sink in as well. Pinned to his sides by the breasts that keep shaking on him, bouncing quickly back and forth each shake deeper down into a tight confine. He realizes she's not going to do anything to free him, anything to pull him out. Not until after he's been buried in her chest and even farther past all the way down. He cringes at the perverted genie's desires to use him for her own pleasure while he screams out for release. Simply wishing to be free of the confine will only grant him so much grace as well before he somehow ends up back inside her clothing.


At the point of the firm weight squeezing him making its way up over his shoulders, the fat lumps creeping over to his head. "Alright fine I'll wish it!" He yells out, speaking quickly before his face is buried as well "I wish I can instantly teleport wherever I want, whenever I want!"


The big orange girl stops her giggling around sighing disappointed, letting her shivers last in her body, but needing to follow the rules since he said it directly this time. "Aww, yes master..." not even bother hiding her upset feelings in her tone when he was so close to be submerged. She sparks her finger and reaches down, making sure to still push him deeper.


The moment his face is fully submerged in the big orange confines, he feels a special energy in him. In his head like it's just a natural ability of his, he closes his eyes and is teleported free of his holding.


Landing and controlling his breathing, he sees an orange surface, but much more firm, and this time he's on top of it instead of between some. Looking at the surface, ridges and a stem in the center, the orange that was suffocated him seemed to make him remember one of his hideouts after a break in. Not a hideout of any special structure, just a wild field of pumpkins out in the open, but he was able to avoid detection in the middle of nowhere out here.


Standing up, he looks at his body, and at the stem standing above him as it angles up, having broken off of the vine it grew from. "So teleporting didn't grow me back then?" Hoping that maybe if wanting to go somewhere he could think of the place and the size of himself to help in his future endeavors as well. A long shot but was hoping a way to use two wishes in one.


"Nope!" The loud voice calls to him, causing him to turn around and see the genie popping back in behind him "It just pops you around in the blink of an eye." Semi rubbing it in to him "Now how about I go ahead and carve out one of these little pumpkins as a new home for you master?" Fully rubbing it in. He tries to ignore her so he can think to himself, even with her holding up a pumpkin with a little drawn door and windows in his face to keep teasing him, or being genuine it's getting harder for him to tell with her.


Trying to think the best way he can utilize one more wish, he rests against the stem hand on his face thinking. The teleporting could've been used for his first wish to leave him with two, but with even one Xioi's mind is having trouble deciding on what it should be used as. Teleporting lets him really go in and out anywhere in a flash, it did take his clothes with him so if he wanted to poof him in somewhere to swipe whatever he'd want and leave. Plus with his new size, he shouldn't have to worry about detection.


"Heeey, if you're having trouble thinking what you wanna do master. You can always finish going down your slide~" the genie pops in to interrupt his thought process. She sets down the pumpkin house to rest her hands on the giant one he's resting on to lean in and drag her chest toward him "I'll even let you go sown wish free~"


"Gah will you stop that!" He yells at her moving himself around to be away from her. Her and her very unsubtle hinting.


"Mm, fine," she stands back up, her wide towering netted legs walking around the pumpkin over him "I'll just wait for you to make up-" stopping mid-sentence and looking down she sees that in she accidentally stepped through the pumpkin house she had made earlier. Pumpkin guts splashed up her leg, just like with her lamp she tries to shake the big vegetable off of her foot. Violent shaking just splashing more pumpkin paste out and around.


The thief sees his house like pumpkin made for him flailing around so fast and aggressive, if it had been another creature he might've been worried about some show of power. Stomp and shake, stomp and shake, she keeps trying to take it off, eventually swinging the mini house into the larger pumpkin Xioi is resting on. Wanting to yell at her to knock it off, he holds his tongue not wanting to take part in her wild fury.


Eventually she slams it down on top by him, letting him look at it like a real home for a second. The thought slips away as the genie collapses on the side of the larger pumpkin, covered in little bits of juice as she looks her master in the eyes. "Master, can you help get this off? I don't want pumpkin dragged down in my lamp with me!" The giant girl somehow looking more helpless than the tiny thief. So helpless she doesn't even realize the obvious that he notices right away.


"Do you see how small you made me? Much smaller than the pumpkin, I couldn't help if I needed to." He tells her, but she keeps her sad look to him "Beside, you're magical, you can just poof away from it like you’ve been doing." Her eyes widen and she looks at the beat up squash.


"Hehe, oh yeah. I uh, forgot I can do that." With a puff of smoke she vanishes, Xioi watches the now freed mashed up vegetable roll down to the ground where it turns to mash on impact. From the distance he also hears a yell. "Bah! I landed in another one!" The genie having her own string of bad luck in this pumpkin patch. The sound of her disappearing and followed by another squish "They're all over the place!"


The screams and echoes of a somehow all powerful, yet completely helpless genie keep the quiet area alive. Xioi thinks about how harmless she is on the long run, except to herself. Plus a way to bring him back to his silent solitude. "Hey genie!" He calls out to her, she poofs in up to him in a large puff of smoke and sparkles. Her body now sprayed all over in various spots from head to toe in dripping pumpkin juice. Ignoring the mess, "Hey so uh, I really don't have anything else to wish for honestly... so was wondering if you'd want to just be wished free or something?"


The genie's eyes widen as she dives down to his level again, the quick motion making her hair bounce and swing down to him and launch a puddle of juice at the thief "Really?! Master do you mean it?!" She asks in full surprise.


Xioi during is shaking off a large drop of slime that was sent his way from her reaction. "Hey watch it!" He makes sure to scold her first "But sure, I mean I really have no need for anything else that might cause a future issue down the road." She picks herself up, wiping her face, either joyful tears or more pumpkin guts.


"Oh master, oh master! That's the nicest thing! Oh!" She looks down at him smiling wide "Hey if you ever need a warm snuggly person to go or spend a night tucked in, I'm all open for you!" He can tell she's trying to show gratitude.


"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind then." Writing off her perverted offers without snapping at her again. "So uh, genie, I guess I wish you FREE, or whatever." Feeling awkward having her stare down at him with her big happy eyes that are holding back tears of joy, he can hardly spit it out. When she hears the full wish, she can't hold in her energy and shoots into the sky bursting out. Kicking off her shoes and hat, glowing with her same pink glow that she's been using for her wishes too. She just screams in joy, being wished free, making a show for the thief awaiting her to zoom off away.


Instead she drops back down and scoops him up in her hand. Using the other the pet and rub him around and cuddle into her while loudly squealing happily. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!" she says over and over kissing him, sucking his face between her large lips. Finally making him pull away when she slips her tongue and licking the top of his head.


She sets him back down on the same pumpkin. He wipes the top of his head with his cloak, taking out some of the spit she left on him. She looks down at him rubbing off and places her hands down on either side of him.


"Y'know, I really AM grateful to you." Laughing to herself she throws her body back screaming "FREE!" And propels forward dropping her heavy chest down onto the thief mid dry. The surprise thud of her breasts on him takes him by surprise as the heavy pressure topples him in a ball. He's able to unfurl, lying on his back, laying under the cloth between the breasts, still feeling weight from both ends, but less than before. She grins down at him, her blush lasting on her cheeks. "Oops, if you're so uncomfortable down there, you know where is always available to you." He groans at her trying to goad him down again "Especially nooow~" her body leaning forward, the breasts rolling together and the pressure coming together with a heavy force onto him.


Teleporting out before he's fully submerged another time, he reappears next to the chest going higher than him. Leaning against the folds of the tunic that tried to smash him. "Jeez, you're going to, suffocate me like that." He has to say between breathes, after how long this day's been. He's surprised his lungs are still working. She giggles at his little struggles under her boobs.


"Hehe sorry. You just made me so excited and happy my little dungeon master." She pulls herself up, covering her mouth "Oh wait, I guess master is the wrong thing to call you now huh." Standing full height above "Maybe something like bug boy is the better thing to call you."


Seeing where she's leading, even heavier teasing at him. "Don't even start with that now." She waves off what he told her and spins around to drop herself onto the pumpkin. An up close view of her sitting causes him to see her thigh and bottom jiggle as they land. "Hey! Quit trying to squish me already!" Semi worried that she seems to not be holding back her weight, also annoyed at her constantly bouncing around him he can't help but just yell at her.


The genie just smiles down at him, her cheesy grin he can feel her just full of herself now "Oh, did I almost squish the bug boy way down there?" She starts bouncing her bottom in place to shake the pumpkin and make the thief bounce around shaking him and sending him closer to her large bottom to smother him under more of her body.


Just as he approaches her body, she swings down causing the pumpkin top to finally give in. The beat down she left on it earlier, combined with her jumping finally forcing her through down inside the juicy pumpkin meat. She laughs at herself for diving her butt into the pumpkin, feeling the mush under cheeks, she giggles and then feels the old master down under as well.


Bits of struggling and his digging through the chunk of pumpkin, and puddles of juice her sits down in the dark shadow under the genie cheeks as her butt is aimed straight down stuck inside. She laughs down at him again "Oopsies, down again! Hey is it better down there than in my top bug boy? Hehehe!"


The thief, now seeing he's going to have to deal with the big genie even longer, doesn't even bother poofing away, just plops his face down in the vegetable's guts trying to figure out where he could have wished differently.


Bullied By Fairies by kogochew

A secluded house out in the woods, far away from many humans and other creatures, a lone witch is alone working on a concoction. This witch, with her long pink hair, wrapped in curls and loops, tied together under her curled hat, is named Hana. Hana was never the best at dealing with other people, usually ending up pushed around due to her more gentle nature. Mixed with being a witch, one who was never for casting spells on living beings but instead to help the nature around her, living out away from the world was just how she liked it.


With a new mixture in her hand she went to her windowsill, and pours the bright green liquid on the flower in the window light. The flower is held down under the leaking liquids, until Hana lifts the bottle away giving it rise again, as well as the petals turning a bright glowing green now. She smiles and pumps her arms. "Lily Glow is a success!" Corking the bottle and writing on a label to stick to it.


Hana's shelves lined with many glass bottles full of different mixes, some glowing some dull. Many different plant potions to transform the plants to any user's desire. Although her little cabin is only a small one room, holding her bed a trunk for clothes, a chair by the fireplace then the plants and shelving by her counter, although it's so simple, it still has the need of money every now and then. Hana's very specific vials are easily sought by some more of the higher wealth patrons, so on her rare trips to town she's able to earn just enough to live on, as well as afford more ingredients to experiment with. Except that sometimes, those vials go to-


"BOO!!" Hana hears yelled into her ears, juggling the bottle of the potion in panic, almost dropping the freshly made glass bottle of glow into the floor. She's able to secure it in her gloved hands without accidentally dropping it. With a little tap of a tiny body landing on her shoulder, she looks to her right to see the little one who startled her now laughing at her, right on her. "Hahaha! Ah, you're such a coward!" Hana extra embarrassed at how easily she was frightened.


"I am not!" Somewhat shaky in her snap back, Hana tried to sound serious. Making the tiny tan fairy laugh even harder at her.


"Ae the scared wittle witchy is trying to sound serious." The fairy responds, lying on her back on the shoulder making faces at the red suited, red faced witch.


"That's pretty sad witchy." With another unexpected voice, Hana startled again jumps back accidentally falling to the floor. Not noticing the second fairy sitting on her countertop directly in front of her. In the panic backward, Hana kicks her shoes over each other and trips backward landing down on her back. Hat fallen off, and the fairy on her shoulder jumping to fly in the sky and laugh down at her more.


These two fairies, wearing makeshift clothes they scavenged from other discarded clothing, are both outcasts from their original fairy tribe. A little too wild in their mischievous antics with the wrong higher members. Incidentally with these two bothering Hana, she has more noise and issue around her than she would just staying in a normal human village. 


Tric who was laughing on Hana's shoulder, wears a small top around exposing her midriff and has bright blonde hair. She's more an in the moment kind of girl, usually finding ways to make herself feel good over any other want. Spyke, with her auburn hair has a single button holding the cloth around her body, and some torn netting around her legs as a skirt. Short spiked hair wrapped by a tiny headband. She, although not prone to be as pleasure aimed as her friend, has more of a big picture mentality, planning on staying in control of situations and being able to do as she pleases with whoever she wants.


Hana sighing, having to deal with the tiny intruders, and too gentle to force them out, asks them "What do you two want?"


Spyke flying over from the counter to Hana's stash tells her "We need s'more of your silly potions to sell to dummies." While Hana is usually more selective to who she does her business with, these fairies have their own way of doing business. Taking her potions from her, and selling them to anyone they see on the road no matter their desires. Only needing money for that which they can't steal, but also being very greedy selfish creatures they tend to blow through the money just as quick as they earn it.


Hana lays her head back on the floor, waiting for Spyke to make a selection and be on her way. Only instead being greeted again by Tric who climbs on Hana's nose and locks directly center of her eyesight. "She came for the potions, so it's up to me to keep you company!" Her big smile, Hana's dealt with her many times, sometimes just sitting there and rubbing on her body where she guides her. Other times she'd try and work while the fairy climbed in her shirt and was overly rough on her sensitive areas. "After all, it's rare I can do anything to big people!" The tiny fairy's wings flutter wildly while she straddles the nose, and her feet keep tapping on Hana's cheeks.


Spyke walks along the wooden shelf, checking left and right at all of the glass bottles of different shapes. Each one labelled with a name and use. She's looking for something that's more than something to be used on a dumb flower, but it's annoyingly not the case. She's thinking she needs to provide the witch with a bit more direction in her awful choice of potion brewing.


"Pollen Remover, Soil Health, Scent Changers, Petal Dyes...ugh, all of this is worthless crap." Spyke can hear her partner toying with the witch, and starts thinking that it might be a better way to spend her day as well compared to trying to pawn off all these worthless mixes. Just as she's about ready to kick over a bottle and fly out of the case, she reads a label that catches her eyes.


Back on the floor, Tric is enjoying herself with the big pink haired woman. Currently sticking her entire leg down into Hana's mouth while sitting her shorts down on the witch's lips. "Mm, I love your big cushiony lips." Rubbing herself onto the lower lip, her own lower lips getting excited only blocked by the thin cloth covering her. The witch can only muffle her complaints while having a fairy's relatively large bottom work its way in and out of her mouth.


Spyke is dragging the bottle near the edge of the shelf, if it's not what she thinks it is, then she doesn't want to have wasted the effort of lifting and flying in the air holding the heavy item. "Hey, Witchy!" She calls out to the busy witch lying down having her lips rubbed. "Do these potions only work on what's on their name?"


Hana has to use her tongue on the little fairy leg in her mouth to push it to the side so she can respond. When she makes contact with the tiny limb the little fairy has tickled giggle as a response. "No, I jusht labelled their ppt best use fo- mmm!!" Hana's struggles to talk around the leg constantly feeding itself to the witch prove useless as her moving lips caused the fairy to bounce right into the mouth.


"Whoa! Pulling me in huh?" Tric laughs as the witch nearly chokes on her feet quickly reaching the back of her throat, she would have been spat out if she wasn't forcing herself to remain halfway inside. "Oh noooo! Spyke the big Witchy is eating meee, heeeelp!" Wiggling and bouncing herself inside the mouth, the witch having her tongue tasting all over the fairy and whatever clung to her shorts, legs and feet.


Up on the shelf Spyke having all of the information she needed, pries the cork from the vial she had dragged to the edge. "Oh I'll help you all right, with a nice little test run." 


Tric rubbing herself on the tongue enough, really started to work up. The large muscle that wiggles and bounces at the slightest touch up and down her legs was doing the same in between. "Well Witchy, if you want to have a good taste of me," speaking in deeper breaths as she pulls herself in more, folding her legs into the cheeks "you better taste all of me!" Tric keeps bouncing, closing her eyes only hearing and feeling the grumbles of the cave she's pulling herself into. 


Too busy with her own pleasure she fails to hear the cork land, nor the fairy wings above flapping and the liquid spilling out.


"Well alright now, I'm all ready for that big tongue to-" wiggling her bottom on what should be the tongue, instead she feels something else pushing up her shorts from below. She opens her eyes and looks down, her extended legs that should be in the cheeks are now on the floor, and between leading up to her is the struggling body of the witch whose mouth she was just sitting inside of. Now whose face she's currently sitting on top of. Feeling her glove hands trying to pull her thick brown thighs off of her face, but she stays on the now fairy-sized witch just staring at the shrunken woman in disbelief.


Spyke lands on the ground with her hands behind her back walking to the two "Well, looks like these flowery potions work on people too. Guess we don't need to special order anymore." Her bare feet walk over to the single tile both of the other women are currently on. Tric goes to a crawling position all fours lifting her rear off of Hana's face finally. Tric's feet resting on her shoulders, catching her breath and looking up at the bottom that was smothering her a moment ago while Spyke lines up next to it as she bends down looking down at the now tiny witch. "You like being our size Witchy?" reveling in the moment of being able to look down at someone she used to have to fly just to meet their eyesight. "Hehe, now we can have some fun."


Leaving Hana with chills as the fairy seats herself on her lap right in front of the tan fairy still processing the shrunken witch looking back at her. Spyke brings a hand forward to direct her friend's face toward her own and pushes their lips together. Tric's eyes widen in the surprise, and her wings vibrate and flap in excitement. Tric loses herself in the pleasure and thrill of her friend's kiss and pushes her face forward as well, making sure to take part. No longer thinking about anything other than the kiss she drops her bottom back down, leaving both fairies to make out with each other while straddling and pinning the witch beneath who's unable to push off either one.


Spyke uses her right hand to steady herself, wrapping it around Tric and embracing her back. While her left hand comes forward holding a small leather bag that slushes with liquid. Tric is unable to hear or think much, with her lost in the kiss, as well as the unfortunate wiggles of the incidental face sitting she wound up doing. She opens her eyes to look into the orange eyes of her companion only to open them wider and see she's currently sticking her tongue into an open navel. Raising her eyes up to see before her, Spyke holding up her shirt, part of her face blocked by Spyke's chest from the low angle Tric has. 


"Aw why'd you stop kissing 'little' lady?" Emphasis on little, Tric looking up at the fairy who doubled in size.


"Wah! You shrunk me too!?!" Tric pulls herself back, putting more weight on the smothered witch who lets out a muffled pained scream into her bottom.


"No dummy." Spyke scoops her hands under Tric's arms and hoists her up in the air "There's more than just shrink potions, there's growth ones as well." Tric being held up like a little kid brought to eye level finds her eyes now looking lower to the revealed chest now double the size she was used to seeing it. "Wow, I'm not even human sized yet, and I get why they're always catching us fairies." Tric fully tuned out, something Spyke notices and is ready to enjoy having a one up over both her partner and the witch, one as easily as shaking herself in place a bit. "Although, when I'm human sized, I won't waste that height like a certain dumb little..." Spyke finally looks down noticing the witch had disappeared. Her straddling the witch she was only on her at that height. Now with the growth, it caused her to increase the distance from her bottom to the floor sitting on her knees as she was. Lifting Tric took off the only remaining weight.


Sadly, the witch wasn't a fairy. She couldn't take off in flight when the frisky fairies finally unpinned her down. With her now smaller, and the fairy grown she wants to hide immediately. Sadly her path becomes blocked by a massive foot dropping right in front of her. The foot itself the size of her, Hana just stares at the foot, and with one hand is lifted up into the air. Spyke had affected herself with another dose of the growth formula and brings the witch right in front of her mouth. Her hat that fell off when she first fell over now being held between the giant fairy's teeth.


"Looking for something?" Scaring and teasing the witch she pulls the hat into her mouth, rolling it around on her tongue right in front of the scared pink haired girl whose torso is fully in her hand. Hana just watches as the fairy toys with her head wear.


Hana's eyes track higher, not looking at the wet treatment her hats receiving, instead seeing something large creeping up behind her holder. Colliding into Spyke, who spits out the witch's hat back onto the tiny girl's head, the fairy is toppled by the large structure and unintentionally also brought her hands to her, shoving Hana into her chest.


With a loud thud they all drop. Hana, covered in her hat wet from spit, is pinned under the heavy weight of Spyke's large chest. That weight being elevated by what's pinning the angry Spyke, the bottom of the very excited Tric. Tric had seen the growth mix in Spyke's bag she set down when she used some to chase after Hana easier. The shorts wearing fairy sitting on her shorter friend wiggles her bottom down on her.


"Aaw, you were supposed to hold me up. You didn't even try." Tric keeps her heavy weight on the shorty. Having her underneath she wiggles herself in place, bringing herself backward to try and start covering more of Spyke under her cheeks.


Spyke now annoyed at the position. Being second in power to her friend, as well as being pinned under her human-sized friend's butt. She doesn't struggle to fight, instead reaching down under her chest. Slipping the wet lubricated witch out from under her who's having a miserable time herself, and throws her back up behind her at the wall of fairy woman currently resting on her back.


Hana collides with the striped shirt. A forceful impact causing a groan. The slope of the big fairy's back left the stunned witch to succumb to the hill and start sliding down the cloth of the back heading down to the bare midriff of the tan fairy and between the wings on her back. Falling down faster and faster down the smooth skin and shooting down into the cave opening of the back of Tric's shorts.

Against her will or desires, Hana slides right in between the wider lumps of fat that make up Tric's bottom.


Tric goes from enjoying the feeling of sitting atop her friend, to enjoying the feeling of a tiny witch slide down her back. Then where the witch ended up, Tric can only make surprised noises. "BOWHHW!??" the little creature tucked in right in place, not sitting still either, kicking and smacking her arms at the cheeks holding her. Every now and then hitting something a bit more sensitive. Tric throws her body forward, keeping her face in her arms and wildly shaking her bottom in the air, causing little Hana to bounce back and forth against the large walls and smacking dead center on the hidden target. "Oooo ooooo!" Tric keeps yelling in excitement and pleasure "You're going Witchy!!" Hardly able to even speak through her excitements her speech patterns continue sloppily coming out.


Spyke when set free of the heavy weight of a giant bottom, pulls herself up and calmly walks over. Annoyingly Tric's antics used up the rest of the potion from her sack. Not wanting the wild antics of quakes from the witch being sent down, or up, Tric's cheeks she walks over to the potion shelf to quickly recreate her growth mix. Unable to really crawl in and look around, or use the prescribed measurements that were already labeled on the bottles and vials, she makes a new mix with some imperfect measurements in a new bottle.


Tric too fixated on her own situation to even remember Spyke in the cottage with her. She uses her hands, while leaving her face on the blue tiles of the floor, to play with her own cheeks outside of her shorts to clap together. Hana continuously is beaten by the walls on either side of her as the fairy moans in joy. Bringing her closer to being sucked in, before luckily being taken out by some fingers pinching her free.


This action Tric notices, shaking her bottom not feeling its passenger and looking between her legs behind her to see Spyke holding Hana in one hand and some bottle nearly empty in the other. "Aww, no put her back!" The pleasure hungry fairy whines out to her companion.


Spyke responds with a simple "No no, that’s enough of that." Little witch Hana held in now a human sized hand, Spyke even more imposing to her than before. Seeing a strange color in the bottle being held by her, she's able to tell Spyke's mixture was a little off. Although it gave her the size she wanted, it did end up removing her pixie wings and leave her tongue a bright blue, noticeable when she spoke.


Spyke walks over to Tric, still on all fours, bending her head upside down to look between her own legs at the now flightless fairy. Spyke doesn't say anything, tossing the glass vial and the remnants of her special concoction, assuring her dim partner doesn't go for a secret drink. Tric is able to watch as Spyke's glowing blue tongue shines out of her mouth and accepts the tiny Hana that was held before it. Trapping her in a hot, wet and bright blue cave of a mouth. Bringing her hand down and squeeze on Tric's bottom, letting the bright haired girl on all fours to giggle from the grab and understand what she's waiting for.


The witch has to keep her eyes off the tongue to the best she can. The bright light burning her eyes as she rests on it. The rest isn't long as it pushes her forward past the open teeth, but stopping just as he head passes through the large lips. Tightening around her head from every direction, they pucker and Hana can see what's approaching. Her tongue licking her lips, Tric closes in, puckering herself right to, over and around the witch's face.


The girls lock in another make out round, this time instead of sitting on the third party, they have her in their mouths. Passed back forth, the lips push and pull Hana in and out of each mouth. The tongues coming in and out with her, making sure to slap her around on entry, and painting her with a sticky clear spittle each go. Even if she could see she wouldn't want to. The horrifying visage of the mouth caves, the snake like tongues striking, an occasional tightening on her limbs from their teeth, and the flash of light from the free world between mouths or Spyke's chemically altered tongue.


The long, long back and forth torture on the tiny witch lasts for who knows how long. Starting at their mouths, and continuing up and down their bodies. Hana had to revisit Spyke's large chest, and Tric's large cheeks. Small little bumps back when they were smaller than her fingers, now fields and mountains in their own rights. Always dropped on roughly to the location and followed by the other fairy's hand, tongue or secondary lips. In her mind later she might wonder if this wild session is brought on by Spyke's bad mix of potion. Right now it's just making sure she isn't toppled and smothered out in these titan's love making.


After the long mess of passion from the large fairies finally settled, and some more messes of spilt potions. Both fairies were able to turn themselves mostly human. Keeping their fairy ears and eyes, losing the wings and returning her tongue to normal. Both girls raided Hana's trunk for clothes, picking pieces they felt they liked most and splashed some flower dyes in places to maintain colors on their new human outfits.


A tank top, bandana, gloves shorts and striped stockings for Tric. Whining for Spyke to hand the witch over so she can trap her in the tight stockings hugging her thicker thighs. Spyke ignores her partner's whines, piecing together a new suit using the same style the witch had but turning it green, and making sure it still reveals her bosom for anyone willing to offer themselves as a test subject just from them alone.


Tric rocks in place on a stool, awaiting for Spyke to finish dressing. After a bit of searching she finds a smaller hat of her own. Replacing the headband she wore previously, Spyke looks at herself in the mirror. Smiling at her reflection and her near human appearance. "Don't worry Tric, you'll have plenty time to play with the little witchy." Looking in her reflection, her revealed cleavage holding a tiny hidden passenger, only in her dress shirt, clothes torn, ribbons missing, all lost in either mouths or other hidden areas from the titans during their passionate throws. "Plenty, plenty, pleeenty of time." Bringing her finger onto Hana's head and sinking her in. Locking the witch deep in her fleshy prison as their new permanent toy.

Unwanted Playtime by kogochew
Author's Notes:

The same genie and tiny from "Chapter 2 Prisoner's Genie"

Using her fingers like legs, she walks them down the table top. One step at a time her orange fingers walk along, the nails tapping against its surface. Leading herself to have her hand right in front of the tiny thief that had wished her free. She gives a giggle and bends her fingers, pushing the edge of her palm down onto little Xioi. Now free from the lamp, the genie girl decided to spend her time with the nice little man that had set her free. Ready to do what she knew plenty of other men loved her doing, but now with the size difference of the little thief in this tiny home she created. A table and chair, a counter with a sink, an upstairs with a bath, some pillows for her to lay on, and a reading area by a fireplace. Mixing together some items from the current time and some from the future just like her dazzling attire.

“Hey knock it off!” he screams out slapping his hand against her as she pushes the top of her palm down on him. The hand hops off of the table back into its owner’s hands still attached on her person. Xioi glares up at the very happy genie girl, asking her “What’re you doing?”

“My hand’s feeling affectionate,” the genie telling him as he watches her removed hand kicking its fingers out and dancing in places as she talks “she’s showing you right up front her cute lil butt!” Using her magical powers for what she deems plenty worth the power, making the spot at the top of her palms under her fingers extra rounded, and letting these fingers bend unnaturally the other way to let it jump back in front of the tiny thief and repeat its earlier action of trying to ‘sit’ on top of him. “So play with her!”

He presses his hands now both, up to the ‘sitting’ hand as it comes down onto him. “I’m not playing this dumb game with your hand!” Having received the words she was waiting for, she snaps and disappears her detached hand and floats up in front of the table, her tunic and fishnet leggings coming into view of the little man on the table.

“Not with my hand huh? Oh, so you want the real thing?” shaking her bottom before him, and using her hands to squeeze her own cheeks through the nylon leggings to cast a shadow over him ready to let him climb all over her butt.

“No.” he says coldly, still not wanting to play along with he knows she’s purposefully setting up for him. Especially when she floats her backside closer and closer up to the edge of the table making it shake, lining himself up right between her leggings to the back of her tunic that’s wedged between her cheeks. “God, why are you still trying to smother me?” He asks, trying to look up over the large moons that sit before him ready to play along with the unwilling partner. With the tiny man not approaching she starts getting restless, growing her own body slightly to cast a larger shadow over him.

“C’moooon,” begging the tiny man while still enlarging her own bottom right before him “Just one little kiss then? You’re the perfect size to do it.” Her saying perfect size line not fitting how she expects it to while she’s expanding herself. While the little guy isn’t moving from his spot, he doesn’t see the secretly summoned hand the genie made on top of the pile of resting fruit behind him on the table. It slowly walks down, hiding its own nail clicks to the table, secretly sneaking right behind Xioi, and giving an open palmed push at him right into her now much bigger butt cheek. She tries to hold him into her plump rear but with his teleporting ability he immediately leaves in a puff of smoke. Her hand, and her butt both not feeling him, she reverts her size back to normal and her little hand crawls its fingers all around her bottom trying to find him. Not finding she gives a semi-frustrated slap on herself and begins turning her head looking in the room.

Over on a pile of pillows that she uses to sleep thrown all around in the corner by the staircase, the frustrated Xioi had teleported to. Angrily yelling at the genie that has an obsession of pinning him down in several ways. “Seriously, KNOCK IT OFF!” he yells at her. Luckily she is tuned in to hear him no matter the distance or size when she wants, so she has no problem hearing him complain. It’s more that she chooses to do as she pleases when toying with him, and he’s not letting her.

The goes from hovering on the edge of the table to dropping herself down on it now, hanging her feet over the edge. Her face turns into a pout as she sticks out her tongue to him. “BAH! You’re so boring!” kicking her legs out in annoyance while sitting on the edge, turning her head to not even look at him. “I’m letting you climb all over my body, and you just want to sit around like some dragon on its hoard.” Referring to his pile of fruits and vegetables that he stocked up on, having a teleporting ability he chose to now only steal when he needs something, and that something is sustenance to live. Just to live, but his new roommate is expressing massive disinterest in letting him just live a peaceful simple life.

With another poof from his teleporting power he warps back over to his pile of food, just to rub in what she was saying to him right back at her. “Well if I’m climbing something, I’d rather it be food than you.” The genie looking over her shoulder down at him being grumpy wiggles in place on the table, trying to think a moment how to snip back.

“Well maybe I should go have fun with a man my size then.” Thinking she’ll get him into a jealous spat that’s worked on plenty others in near this same situation.

“Don’t harass people that can’t warp away.” Xioi replies, not even looking at her just focusing on his pile. The genie huffs a bit, changing tactic to get his attention back on her. She snakes her hair out and to slither along the table while he’s not looking and quickly strikes it like a snake to wrap him up in the long pink strands, and pulling those wrapped hairs to her face with him.

“Well why don’t you come out with me then, I just get so booooored alone.” Trying another flirty line to show herself as needy for him, but he just teleports away again back to the table.

“Nah you go ahead. I’m fine staying hidden here.” With one of his last moments being regular sized being his capture to prison, and not would have to keep disappearing from many people able to capture him that’re any shape and size, he just wants to relax.

The genie, doesn’t feel the same way. Practically steaming at constant rejection, she just glares at him from across the room. Dropping her feet down and marching to the table. “FINE!” A large foot smashes down onto Xioi/ A copy of her leg so she can use her hands to add extra force as she swings it down on him while he stays on the table top. She lifts it up for her to angrily ask him “IS THIS BETTER?!” slams it down, and lifts again “Don’t want to waste your precious lazy time!!” repeatedly slamming it back onto him over and over yelling at him “Better than being seen with me huh?!” the plops of the fake foot bouncing up and down on the table from her strikes take over the noise while she still pouts and continues her tantrum.

She hadn’t realized after the first strike he already warped away, and sees her just slamming it down. She finally takes note of him for him to say to her “Yeah because you’re really making going out with you sound so enjoyable.” She continues her huffs and removes the extra leg while turning around and stomping toward the door.

Yanking it open and not looking back. “Well enjoy your alone time then, you ROACH!” spitting insults at him before slamming the door behind her. She storms out kicking several of the pumpkins in the patch that already existed when she created the house in this location. Following along the path out huffling, using her hair to whip things around her. “Dumb, stupid, buggy, BUG! Dummy, lazy, smelly!” she keeps complaining out about him as she stomps along the dry stony dirt along the road. Random pumpkins trees, being struck cracked each time.

When her path continued out into open fields past the vegetables and leading to the trees she was finally able to slow her pace down. Eventually reaching a stop. Her red heels clacking in place, and then she rubs her ankles together sighing and grabbing her hair from her side and sadly stroking it. Her long ears wilt down as she keeps stroking the pink locks.

“But…I didn’t want to make him mad. I didn’t want either of us to be mad. I just got worked up, and I only wanted to play around.” Able to talk to herself out in the open, going over where she thought the day had gone wrong, or the last 20 minutes before her storming walk away.

“Excuse me miss!” she hears out from behind her, another woman calling out, wearing a big coat and hat with a quill in it and large pointed ears along with it. The woman has a hand on her hip, and the other up in the air moving around as she starts talking. “YOU look like someone with unique tastes! Cuz I have something I’m sure you’ll just love!” the pointed eared merchant walking over, seeing the flashly dressed pink haired woman talking to herself like she has a problem and saw potential for a customer. “The name’s Spyke and I have a little bit of juice for each and every need one could come across. You seem to be having a little bit of lover troubles, is that right?” The genie’s eyes pop open being read so well by this coated stranger. She reaches into her opened top where a bit of her cleavage is peeking out and pulls out a tiny bottle from between her breasts, and holds it up showing her face and another face of a tanner girl on the label ‘S T GROWTH’ The vial filled with a bright liquid that was rising and sliding around the walls of the bottle as she was swinging it around. “A little bit of this is all you’ll need. Just a tiny splash and there’ll be too much of you for your lover to handle.”

The genie thinks on that comment, and replies with “I think that’s where we already are though.” With all the complaints today alone about being smothering, she doesn’t want to aggravate and make another spat of it. Spyke shakes it off to think of a different solution.

The merchant walks over to the genie, swings an arm around her and lies on the taller woman’s shoulder dangling the bottle above her open tunic, right in the cleavage window. “Well, instead of you drinking to grow, if you swap it around then you’d be the tiny one right?” Explaining it to instruct her on having a bigger man before her. “I mean who wouldn’t want a pocket-sized cutie like you huh?” Using her saleswoman tongue, while dropping the bottle into her top trying to have her picture the enticement of being pocket-sized. The genie looks at the little vial in her chest now, poking at it while Spyke starts peeling her large coat off, revealing the buttoned up vest underneath, showing her bare arms, ready to reveal another surprise to her potential customer “After my little lady shrank, she couldn’t stay off me.” Revealing a tiny little pink haired girl under her arm that was locked in her pit that’s now gasping for air. Her hair disheveled a bit from the location. “See that? Even my pit here drives my little Hana wild. She was just beeeegging me to throw her back inside.” She folds her arm up over behind her head to make sure her pit is fully revealed as the genie comes in for a close view poking at the tiny woman.

“Really? She volunteered to go inside? My guy would never do that.” Spyke almost being smacked by the top hat when she moves her head around while having her eager sample looker rubbing the side of her head along her chest to view under her arms.

“See, the wonders of tiny ladies you just want to do all you can to make them happy. You’d think that I was the one who drank some sort of potion here.” Spyke wiggles her arm to give Hana under her lifted arm some attention to her “Ain’t that right lover?” the tiny pink haired girl just nods her head along agreeing to whatever’s being asked of her. Seeing the two come together, the genie gets excited and squeezes her chest looking at the bottle starting to peek from her chest when squishing her boobs together.

“Whoa! This’ll be perfect then!” Thinking now on being all small together with her little Xioi, spending time together just with each other no fighting or anything. Spyke folds her coat over her other arm to reach into a pocket.

“Great, another soon to be satisfied customer.” She pulls out a sack that jingles with the sound of coins from a pocket of her coat, and removes the quill from her hat with an ink tip on the end “Let’s go ahead and write this invoice and pay for-“ by the time she was ready and looked back, her bouncy sparkly customer had disappeared. Turning her head to the sides at the trees around and seeing not a trace of the now thief instead of customer she starts becoming angry “This is your fault!” Taking her anger out on the tiny witch she had in her pit, she squeezes her arm over her to lock her in the tight confined pressure of just her armpit “You’re staying in there for the night now Witchy!” Little Hana isn’t able to give much of a response squished tight under the arm other than a faint muffle underneath.

After teleporting herself back to the pumpkin patch where her house was, the genie sits outside with the bottle that was promised to fix all her issues. With that being the case though, she’s also worried about bringing it out too early and causing some sort of other fight between the two. She holds the bottle in her hands and says to herself “Alright! Gotta do it right! First, I surprise him with a quick squeeze…” imagining coming into the house and immediately dumping him into her chest to squeeze him between her breasts to make him happy right away, but then remembered who she’s thinking of “No, no that’s probably a bad idea.” She taps on her chin and looks down at herself “Ah, I’ll give him some leg eye candy!” shaking her legs in excitement on how to walk him and give a show “Then while he’s looking at my legs, I’ll slip out the bottle and…” remembering again that that’s not what she should do with her tiny guy “Mm, no. Why is my default the things that he just doesn’t like?” she can’t figure out the best way of connecting together her thoughts and wants with his tastes. Worried that any thought that she thinks of would go against what she’s trying to accomplish however, she pats her chest confidently and she decides “That’s it! I’ll just wing it!” going in blind, she turns around to go through the door, taking a misstep and diving her heel right into another pumpkin. Quickly sparking her fuse, she growls at having another pumpkin spray all over her.

Back inside, Xioi now that he’s alone was just going through some of the books that were supplied in the study. Handwritten different descriptions of different monsters and mixed breeds. Even a demon with a complicated name set to bring about the end of the world through happiness. Not that it was much for Xioi to really think on, just passing time to scroll through the books until he’s put on the wringer by his giant bouncy roommate. Hearing the door open, his body braces for her entrance.

“I’m home!” her voice echoing in, he looks over to the doorway to see the genie standing by the open doorway. With big drips all over herself, going down into the carpet, he sees her covered in pumpkin guts just like she usually comes from when she smashes a lot of the pumpkins outside.

“Really?” he asks her seeing her again covered in the bright goo on her body.

“Hey, before you say anything, I wante-“ during her walk in dripping along the carpet the front of her heel hit a chunk of guts and the back of her spiked heel got caught in the rug before the table making her heel spin and throwing her off balance forward and sending the rug backward through the air. Unable to react she blasts forward onto the table and her body lurches forward, slamming her heavy chest right onto the tiny man. She tries to push the book away and notices her direct landing with him perfectly in the center under her chest. “Uh, this time, this was an accident…” she embarrassedly giggles, having done the one thing she was hoping to avoid immediately.

Teleporting out from under her chest, little Xioi says “Yeah, it’s fine.” Not giving much of a reaction for one of these common situations he keeps finding himself in these days.

She stands up and takes a step back from the table, disappearing away all the goo on her body and telling him “Yeah, but I was trying not to. Didn’t want to show you this by hitting you like that.” She digs into her chest for the bottle while Xioi looks up at her curiously. “Well, I still want to play with you and all. I wanna snuggle, I wanna kiss, I wanna stick you-“ her face becoming more flushed and talking between hot breaths as she lists her desires onto him before he finally flushes the heat out of her by interrupting her lewd thoughts from all leaking out.

“Is this going somewhere?” getting impatient and not wanting her to flip back to how she was this morning.

“Right, right.” Shaking off the heat left over she pulls out the bottle, ready to show her new way of playing “I thought, with this…maybe we could just light some candles and sit and eat.” Going now for more romantic gentle thoughts as opposed to using his size to try and satisfy him the way she’s done other masters or herself. “Have a calm night. None of my skin on skin on you stuff going on.” She keeps a hand behind her back, finding hard to look at him when she’s trying to be gentle and come up with something requiring less physical bonding.

“I mean yeah, if you don’t drop your whole body on me on purpose. That’s not the best kind of surprise if we’re actually having a better moment.” He tells her this, and just hearing yes her ears tuned out all of the rest that he said, and she dives forward, catching herself on the table, casting her head up close over him.

“Really? You mean it?” full of excited joy to finally have her little guy being as willing and ready as she is. Even if he isn’t AS excited as she is, she’ll still see it that way compared to being instantly rejected from being thrown in her clothing.

Xioi does back up toppling over on the table with how close she instantly made herself “Not if you do this! You're too big to cling to me like some excited dog!” trying to shoo her back before she goes back on her simple relaxing idea that he was willing to take part in. She pulls herself back and stands up dangling the glass bottle from her finger tips.

“Already taken care of.” Popping out the cork, ready to consume the potion “She said it could grow me, but I’ll switch it to target shrinking me instead. Then we’ll be the same size until I want to go back to this one.” Having misunderstood the sales pitch completely, the genie thought that she had meant the potion would shrink or grow depending on what you want. When in reality she was trying to inform her on using it on Xioi to grow him and have him being the bigger one of the two. This simple mix up doesn’t occur to her as she drinks down the whole bottle. Xioi not knowing any of this had a different question of her intentions in mind though.

“Couldn’t you just shrink with magic instead?” the genie stares at him, keeping her smile on her face, not saying anything back “You didn’t think about just using magic till I said that did you?” she’s ready to brush it off as whatever, but isn’t able to say anything as the potion kicks in.

In an instant Xioi goes from looking up at the orange woman in her purple tunic, to seeing just the ground. He pulls himself up feeling like he was beaten and battered, looking over and seeing several pieces of debris, large chunks of cement all around him. The air feeling like the late evening air as well.

“What the…” he feels his sore head wiping out dust of stone from his shaggy hair, and finally is able to focus on the amazingly large obstruction before him. No longer having any or the walls that made up their magically created house, instead just a huge wall of purple, following his eyes up he sees the hearts and diamonds, the two connecting walls of brown material over the orange legs, leading up to the incredibly gigantic form of the genie girl. Where their house would have been, where its height wouldn’t even reach the top of her thighs while she’s sitting with them open like this and legs spread out having all the remains of their home caught as rubble down between. The panicked face of hers he’s unable to even see past her massive chest so high up in the sky.

“Uh, I think something went wrong.” Her voice echoed out, louder than it’s ever been even when she’d be so excited that she’d practically scream. Before he knew he was small fitting in any of the spaces on her she’d stick him, now he’s practically the size of himself to himself to her, all without changing his own starting height. Just gazing up at the worried grown genie. Snapping into realization over the situation going on, she starts panicking looking down at all the rubble down below her between her legs. “AH! Are you okay? I can’t see you at all!” she’s frightened and looking around. Taking in gusts of air as she simply spins her head from side to side. “C’mon speak out to me!” she keeps yelling out loudly in panic, unable to see the mite of who she’s looking for down way below the curve of her laid out legs.

“Hey I’m fine! Over here!” for some reason her usual keyed in senses to his usual just normal talking isn’t connecting now. Now even his yelling isn’t helping her hear him at all. He sees the vial she drank out of buried along in the rubble, a little digging it out and he saw the label of “Growth Potion” knowing she didn’t read even the label of it, she just had to down the whole bottle. Suddenly Xioi’s legs lock up as the ground violently shakes underneath him. The monolithic wall of her leg was moving over closing in on him, moving large pieces of wall and furniture with it toward him as it quickly slides over. Acting on instinct as the avalanche of debris approaches he warps himself off of the ground. Xioi tries to bring himself closer to her ears so she can hear him better, warping directly onto her nose, now plenty large enough for him to walk around on the bridge itself.

“C’mon, pop out somewhere.” Her voice losing its energy as she’s growing more and more worried about his none answering, not even thinking that something happened to her link she established. More worried that something might’ve fallen on him that he wasn’t able to disappear out of the way from before. She keeps tapping her hands together, until clasping them still looking down unable to find her target. “C’mon please…” tears finally breaking out, her hand coming to wipe her eyes as she says out “Why can’t I change back? It’s not working!” Xioi too distracted having to move on her nose when her hand comes to wipe her tears and brushing over her nose as well. “Could that potion have been a witch brew? Those block out my magic and I can’t do anything.” She tries calling out to Xioi even though she can’t see him, she just assumes that he can hear her “If you’re not squished, please find something that cancels out witch brews Buggy…”

Xioi sighs, “Ugh, always a problem.” He looks up at her sad eyes and takes initiative to help her “Alright, just don’t move.” Saying to her, but pretty much only to himself when she can’t react and disappears out to try and find something to cure a witch’s hex.

Reappearing in different places to get around quickly over and over. Reaching the closest town, and finally getting in that town’s herbalist. Appearing up on a table, he takes a moment to look around from his position to where the vials or differing remedies could be. Luckily for him, looking up first he found the answer right away. Multiple glass jars on the shelf right above him. He readies himself to warp up onto the shelf with them and grab a bottle of whatever he could find to help. After readying, he nearly has a heart attack when two giant legs slam on either side of him, up and above. The large boots with a wiggling tail directly above him as he looks up the form of a catgirl dressed up in her showy attire.

Ready at the herbologist, the catgirl has written on her form what bottles are ready to be sent out for deliveries. Taking handfuls off of the shelf and hopping back down as she packs them away. This next one she’s doing must be for multiple people asking for multiple types of remedies to bring, allowing her to jump up and scoop up almost the full shelf in one go to pack down. “Careful, caaaareful, don’t drop these little bottles.” She talks to herself focusing on the jars that she has no way to notice the tiny man down between her feet worried about their stepping in place right near and almost onto him. She turns around and hops down, aiming at her large pack she bends down to tuck them in one at a time making sure they’re all secured to not be able to bump into each other too hard.

Xioi looks back up the shelf and realizes she took every bottle together ready to pack them all up. He grunts trying to think of how he’s going to dig into her bag too with being beaten too hard or even being able to see.

“Oh, grabbed too many for one trip. These one’s going down here till I come back.” Xioi hears her self-narration and turns around to see where she’s placing them and at first has to back up getting an up close shot of her short shorts hiking up her bottom, and her tail waving up in the air on its own. Annoyed at dealing with another giant girl’s body aimed at him. Then getting annoyed that he can’t even see where she’s placing what. Especially when she stands back up and that wiggling tail swings back down right on top of him. He just lays there annoyed as it sweeps on him a touch before snaking off as she walks around to seal her bag.

Xioi looks at where she bent forward, and thankfully the opening under the table is left open as the many bottles line up the inside and he warps right to them. The catgirl sits on top of the counter looking through her order to make sure she brings the right ones with her. She’s noticing a high trend for customers buying these special new S n T formulas. Xioi down below finds one of the bottles, “Hex Reversal” hoping that’ll be the cure for the witch’s mix, not that he has many ideas on which remedies do what for a magical creature like a genie anyway. He clings to it and teleports away, taking it out with him.

Xioi returns with the bottle, luckily the genie hadn’t moved and is sitting on the debris of their house in worry. Reading the description on the label he sees that the remedy is only applicable through the mouth. He groans at the inconvenience this type of remedy’s specific use entailed, thinking on if someone was under someone’s control, but also with his current situation. The upset woman in her sparkling clothing in the moonlight, thousands of times taller than him and having only one way to put it into her. He takes a deep breath and takes the bottle on another teleport to try and force it inside of the orange giant.

Reappearing, on what’s the most unstable footing he’s been on. The large strip of land, wiggling just from her breaths, with a ceiling to match his floor hanging above. He stands on her lip, trying to not slip on the slickened surface. The cave he’s on for these lips goes deep inside for him, but they’re closed. He figures as long as he gets enough inside of her that he shouldn’t have to worry about drinking it all. He drags the bottle along the long depths of her connected lips reaching as much a wall of the connected two as there could be. Having to drag the bottle, pried the top free, and drips spill onto the lips of floor, and he’s worried he might spill too much as he keeps pushing into the combined lips, digging through the wall and making sure he doesn’t lose hold of the bottle trying to get lost by the closed mouth.

“C’mon! Open your mouth already!” still digging through the resting lips yelling into them. Not as much pressure as when he’s being held between her breasts or being sat on, as her lips are just resting and aren’t being forced shut he’s able to traverse, albeit very slowly through the mass. The screaming, the dragging, and the pushing, all combine together makes the faintest of an itch onto her lip. Like a miniature breeze brushing on her mouth she takes notice of it. Going on instinct, her tongue pokes out to swipe along the irritation.

In an instant, Xioi’s efforts of digging into lips stops when a giant snake reveals itself from deep within, spreading the walls of the cave, and its slick surface immediately attaches him to its body. Trying his hardest to continue holding the large jar that’s spilling as he and it are swept around outside of the lips through a quick swipe in the air and then pulled back deeper in the cave through the walls into the more massive darkness of her mouth. With a wave of saliva sent from her cheeks to flood the cave, he’s swept up with the jar and spun around the interior of the mouth before being launched by that snake to shoot both him and the jar with however much is inside to be sent down to her throat. Xioi unable to think of what’s happening in the instances of the pitch black insides as he freefalls down the waterfall of her natural saliva down her throat.

“Wait! Was that?” the genie finally clicked together. Her body had reacted to touch of something small, and that would only have an effect on her if it was something, or someone, she had a linked connection to. “Xioi!” she taps at her throat not knowing what could be happening after just swallowing her little man. Her hand stays on her throat when her vision up in the sky, returns down way below near the ground. Now surrounded by the rubble in a massive imprint of her own legs and hips that she’d been sitting. She feels her body warming, up her magical powers having lost their block and filling back into her body. Though, that’s not all she had felt after reverting back to normal size. She looks down in her chest with a huge grin, “You’re okay!” seeing the tiny Xioi safe, and slickened, nuzzled in her open cleavage window “Oh and you look so cozy in there.”

“Compared to that mouth of yours, I can handle sitting in here for a little while.” Not having enjoyed his trip on the whirlpools and waterfalls of her insides “Just glad that’s over.” The genie just enjoying his contact, immediately fills up with butterflies.

“Well after our dinner date, I’ll give you so many smooches you’ll think of them instead of the inside of my mouth.” Xioi, still sitting in her chest, just sighs out.

“Yeah, that’s fine.” Not worth putting effort into arguing, just going to let her have the special plan for the two of them she wanted. Also being kissed by her at normal size might not be near as bad as being smothered or having to dig through those lips. He rests his head on her breast and looks out “Oh, you have to do something before we do any of that thought.”

“Mmhm? What’s that?” she asks bouncing her chest, locking her arms underneath to cradle him.

“FIX THIS!” pointing out to all the rubble around them, caused by her misunderstanding of a little bottle. She just gives a giggle enjoying the next few moments nuzzling him within her body.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11562