Indulgence by VivettaVenray
Summary:

A powerful being indulges her hunger and other desires.

This first-person-perspective story is mostly tera-scales size-content plus some omni/powers stuff and plenty of vore. This story is perhaps similar to two other stories of mine in some ways: "Dalliance" and "Continent Stroll". Content warnings inside. Comments and constructive criticism are more than welcome!

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Giantess, Destruction, Feet, Sci-Fi, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 20061 Read: 20255 Published: February 24 2022 Updated: February 24 2022

1. Chapter 1: Snack by VivettaVenray

2. Chapter 2: Inside by VivettaVenray

3. Chapter 3: Awaken by VivettaVenray

4. Chapter 4: Feast by VivettaVenray

5. Chapter 5: Dangerous Game by VivettaVenray

6. Chapter 6: Digest by VivettaVenray

7. Chapter 7: Dessert by VivettaVenray

Chapter 1: Snack by VivettaVenray

Indulgence

By VivettaVenray


(WARNING: Contains absorption, vore [including hard, soul], and digestion among other things.)


(NOTE: This story was actually written a bit out of order! After writing some of chapter 1, I started on chapter 3 as that was were my mood was better oriented at the time. I ended up writing from there to the end before returning from where I left off on chapter 1.


This story is similar to "Dalliance" and "Continent Stroll" in themes and perhaps other aspects [in fact, you can check out the picture on Dalliance to get an idea of how the 'protagonist' looks]. I think this story is honestly a bit less well-written than those other two stories. However, this story is longer. Anyways, I hope it's enjoyed nonetheless!)


--------------


Chapter 1: Snack


Mirthla: homeworld of the Grenu. It was a typical homeworld. A true mishmash of structures of settlements, old and new, dappled across bits of nature and large oceans to tell a story of a society that evolved and thrived here. One which began at ugly, confused early evolution and adaptation of their society to its surroundings. From there, a switch to a more exploitative relationship with ones environment till, after much damage had been done, another swap to one more adaptive, respectful and sentimental towards its planet.


A bit late, as most civilizations often are, but better late than never.


Growing pains of poor city planning and unoptimized architecture were clear on the surface. Still, for all their haste to advance, there was still a healthy blue to their oceans and green to the forests they did spare from their growth.


Its greenery was vastly dwarfed by the sleek gray tones of numerous and expansive cities. At a glance it looked like nature was dappled about their civilization rather than the other way around. City walkways teamed with beings of peach-pink skin, cyan hair, and invariably green eyes. Billions packed in every continuous patch of gray, with many more tens of thousands scattered about the surface in smaller settlements. Near dense forests. Tall mountains with frosty peaks.


My mouth was watering already.


I hunger.”


I said, letting my voice ring through the star system.


I parted my lips and assailed the planet with a humid exhale. I saw from their eyes. Drunk in their confusion, their fear. Fear was percolating moments before, when a purple-irised eye of mine first filled their sky. Now, it was at a boil to be savored.


All of them, their emotions. Every building or hover-car. Every forest. Every facet of the planet from the tallest mountain to the tiniest pebble to airy clouds to the juicy molten core itself was to be savored.


By me.

I was hungry.

Strands of spittle dangling from my palate attested to that.


They noticed. Panicking. My breath rolled through their streets and shook their forests, but I didn’t let it do more. That would be no fun. I wanted to savor them as intact as possible. They could still get a head-start basking in the heat of my breath. It would help adjust when the time soon came to enter my maw.


I stretched out my tongue with a pronounced “aaaaaah~” to shake their ground and their bones. I curled the muscle beneath the southern pole. Immediately I felt the ice caps there melt from even the most subtle touch of my tongue.


The tip of the muscle crushed some southern continent. I felt all the structures there flatten. I felt with granularity past down even the nearest atom’s shift, but I didn’t let such minutia stop me from feeling the billions of Grenu there flatten. Many more found themselves alive on my tongue. Wandering across vast crimson canyons, most were quick to realize the pinkish mountain-ranges were my papillae, and that the rivers flowing between were but saliva.


It didn’t take a genius to realize they were being eaten, yes, but it took strong fortitude to accept that fact. That’s what it was, a fact. There was naught they could against me. Many tried. Some military were among the initial seasoning disbursed among my taste-buds. Many were armed and in uniform at the time. No mortal weapons could harm me. The heat such things emitted was simply absorbed into my breath and body.


At least they wouldn’t be left to wander for long. I was hungry. I didn’t waste my time.


Before my loud “aaaaah” finished, I brought the planet into my mouth fully. A nudge of my tongue and a bit of telekinesis to right the course sent it clean past my teeth. My lips sealed, but they had the celestial light of my inner-body to see with: at least as far as their mortal eyes could allow them. The glow emanated from my throat which was about where it started.


Taking in the entire grape of a planet, the entirety of their senses, thoughts, and emotions, I swallowed.


I augmented the gulp to ring about the star system as a challenge. A taunt. I spoke too, letting the words ring in the ears and minds and all that orbited the star here.


I still hunger.”


It was the truth.


I turned around to eye my next target. Another planet, a tad larger. It was “under construction” in a sense. The rock was always there, as was water and the like. However, the cities and more were all under development. Freshly settled just years back.


‘Fresher food’, I thought.


I moved over towards it, smiling lightly at the swarm of spaceships which moved to intercept me.


The Grenu were a space-fairing society. Not interstellar at the time, but they had the technological capability to travel to and colonize the planets of their star system. Not only that, but they also harvested a vast quantity of the energy from their sun. It wouldn’t be out of the question for them to have advanced enough to travel their galaxy and more, had I not come upon them.


They were interesting in some ways, boring in others. Grenu were humanoid like most sapients in the cosmos. Each of their hands had 6 fingers, but with 4 toes per foot the digit count evened out. They possessed big eyes, yet not so big to be unlike the humans whose body-type my own form emulated.


Said eyes were green to partially absorb sunlight in their periphery, akin to what a plant could do with its leaves. That was far from their primary method of consumption. At this point in their development it was supplementary, and would be entirely vestigial if not for the process being a requirement for bio-synthesis of a select few vitamins.


Hair was shades of blue, skin shades of light pink. They looked silly in some ways, beautiful in others and, to me, overall delicious.


Fascinating creatures, but not entirely extraordinary as far as life goes. However, what I did find interesting was their system of governance. Wisely, they did not trust their short-sighted, greedy selves to oversee their civilization. They created their own ruler.


It wasn’t quite an AI, yet it wasn’t exactly a person or people either. The Grenu were ruled by the Magus: an amalgamation of their dead. All Grenu had an implant in their brain which would save their consciousness at the moment of their body’s final failing. Rather than use this technology to live forever as normal citizens, instead said consciousnesses are immediately uploaded into the Magus, enhancing it and becoming part of it.


Eternal life, in a sense. A sense which pales to my own. Yet, as banal as the achievement may be, how they used it was not something I saw often.


The dead got a chance to live on. Free from worldly attachments, they could be supposedly unbiased in their governance while still bringing into consideration their life experiences and regrets. Remarkably mortal in its rulings and such was the Magus. A true democracy made up of those with nothing to lose yet everything to contribute. No voice was louder than the other. All was weighed equally in every decision and action, and then combined to seem as one voice in every decree.


In return, the living Grenu had some measure of comfort in that their relatives lived on and they, too, would never be truly gone, even if their end fate was to be a drop in an ocean of calculations, debate, and judgment for a many-faced governmental construct.


Alas that wasn’t going to be their fate. Their fate was to be mine. My food. My fun. I wanted both, and my wants very quickly lead to needs for others. Needs to comply, to run, to fight.


Needs were not always met, especially when they conflicted with my own desires.


Before my body arrived I had gleaned their nature and past. Yet, they knew very little of me: the being who loudly proclaimed her desire to devour them.


They knew some things in a way.


Though not interstellar, they listened for signals. They picked up cryptic distress messages regarding the “Soul Churner” or the “Void Spinner”. Many other titles too. Some gifted by friends, others foes. They’ve picked up those curious signals of star systems and more disappearing with only brief alarm.


It’s quite a leap of logic to connect all that to me as I appeared before them. I chose my usual form. A human body, with purple eyes and short raven-black hair. A svelte body of fair skin free from imperfections and the normal limitations of the originating inspiration. Stark naked, utterly massive.


Some made the leap. I could tell that the Magus considered the possibility with a high likelihood. I could read its ‘mind’ as easily as I could any organic being.


I could also tell that its decision to send combat ships my way was quick and near unanimous. Why wouldn’t it be? It had no idea of the scope of the power I wielded. Even if it did, even were it a fully logical AI with no mortal inspirations, one typically has to try and stop someone before knowing for sure she is unstoppable.


Their combats ships were mostly uniform. Tiny things, sleek, slate-gray in the color of their metals. Unfit to even be called gnats. Yet I treated them like any bug by swatting them down with the back of my palm. They attempted to sting me with lasers and missiles, bombs, and the like from the larger, more rectangular ships,


I didn’t shrug the attacks off. There was nothing to shrug off really. I just kept moving. They burst against my naked body as I moved right through them. By their calculations, such weaponry should hurt the flesh of a being my size. Yet, I was more than big. I was like a god to them, and many others.


And I was hungry.


I came upon Turmalak. Just like their homeworld, it was scarce in size compared to me. A bit bigger perhaps, but not by much. A large grape or small plum instead of the more meager homeworld which my iridescent innards had their way with.


I admired it briefly. This was a planet that needed to be heavily terraformed. I could tell its history with less than a glance. They flattened many a mountain to lay their cities, and the water bodies were once far saltier than they used to be before the Grenu came here.


It was well planned out though. The cities were much more efficient and orderly: the ones already built that is. Large rectangular construction ships hovered around the surface, constantly building more habitats and farms for the Grenu to live in. There was more nature here than their home world, but not by much, and what was here was orderly. Perfectly cut squares of green like patches on an otherwise gray and blue quilt.


Yet, though under construction, it was still plenty populated. I could sense all the Grenu below looking up in fear. I could hear their feet against the streets as they ran.


I found it funny that mortals often ran like this. There was no where they could go to avoid me? I was larger than their planet. My toes were larger than its moon, and the entire world they called home could fit in my mouth.


I pinched it up, the whorls of my finger prints feeling the skies on either hemisphere. I didn’t let my touch break them, instead using my power to hold them intact as I lifted them towards my lips.


I smiled, showing off my teeth. I put those perfectly white things to use and took the barest nibble from a continent. That took most of the continent up with it, of course, as well as about a fourth of the world itself.


In my mouth, I moved it and all on it beneath a molar. The barest bit of pressure crushed it there. An effortless gulp sent such a meager morsel down my throat with ease.


I opened wide, aiming to take in the whole planet next. However, more ships had arrived, sent by the Magus both from the planet between my fingers, and from other places in the star system.


Their crafts weren’t interstellar, but they were reasonably fast.


The Magus attempted to communicate with me. The ships emitted signals into space which were of course trivial for me to parse.


“Stop! Do not consume that world, invader.”


I, on the other hand, spoke both aloud and in the ‘mind’ of the Magus, as well the minds of every Grenu in the star system. There was no reason not to, and it seemed amusing.


“Oh? Are you sure?”


They heard my laughter that followed, and those nearby felt it shake their bones. It was such a simple thing to say. ‘Do not eat us!’, more or less. The way it was put amused me.


“Yes, cease at once or we will use extreme force.”

“As though you didn’t try to earlier? Fine, I won’t eat it, but I’ll devour you in exchange.”

Before the ‘eyes’ of the ships, I rolled Turmalak down my fingers then curled my right hand into a fist. The planet crushed to dust and molten magma. When my fingers unclenched they could see the mess left behind get absorbed seamlessly into my skin.


The ships started firing. A dense swarm was sent, but it was a very sparse meal to me. Even millions of ships fit into my mouth with ease. I simply opened wide, floated forward towards them, and inhaled. The laws of physics malleable to me, so it was easy to breath in and out in space should I please: which I did.


I sucked the entire mass in. Those which would be out of the path of the inhale found the telekinetic force of my mind nudging them back on course. Soon as the last ship was in, I swallowed down the airy meal and felt its wispy nature as my throat claimed it.


The planet would have been a better meal. For one, it was heartier and secondly, the military ships sent at me were arguably unmanned. It depended on one’s sense of the term. They weren’t AI controlled, but nor did a full-bodied, fleshy Grenu pilot it.


The way the military worked was all the machines were controlled by a real Grenu consciousness. However, it was a duplicate from among those that made up Magus. One consciousness was taken at random, copied, and placed into a ship or tank or other construct when need be. It was a peculiar form of a draft system, once again obviating the need for the living Grenu to have to do a job that was rather hard and, in the case of standing against me, ultimately futile.


Said pilots still followed the Magus’s orders which, as preserved consciousnesses themselves, they could receive rather directly.


An interesting curiosity, nothing more. It was not the kind that made them more appetizing though. I had humored them all the same regardless, but looking towards the next planet I would not be so merciful again.


I flew forward and up towards the greener planet in the distance. More ships came my way, but I simply kicked them to dust with my foot as it shifted upwards with the rest of me.


Fast, I moved over towards the much more plump world. Certainly worthy of a comparison to a plum. It was richer too. The surface was mostly green and blue with splendid forests and clear lakes. There were settlements. Cities of course. Yet, they were sparser.


The respect for nature was far greater here. In fact this world had that as something of a primary purpose. It was a wonderful planet to be on, and the most expensive. Even with a benevolent overseer like the Magus there was still an economy as incentive to improve, and the richer Grenu typically settled here.


It would be a rich meal indeed. By far this was the most verdant of their four planets. It was known as Grendir, named after the Grenu themselves.


I moved it towards my mouth with the power of my mind and, ignoring the worthless laser fire from their ships and ground forces, dragged my tongue against half the planet’s surface.


The papillae of my tongue helped to rip up and tear the forests and cities I had caught up. The texture of the muscle combined with the spit made it so that what I lapped up, stuck. Billions of lives, countless tons of forests, entire mountains, and the majority of the water volume of several lakes: all stuck to my tongue and taken in.

Yes, alongside plenty a space-ship or too that got too close.


I slowly withdrew my tongue and swallowed it all down, letting out a pleased “mmmmm~” to vibrate the rest of sphere. I watched saliva left behind by my lick pool over the surrounding areas of my tongue’s impact. A deluge of spittle. It seeped into the oceans and began to raise them to the point of global flooding. The planet was in a catastrophe, all from just one lick.


I did another lick, though of my lips that time. The calamity before me, and the world itself was just too appetizing.


I opened wide and moved the planet into my awaiting maw. My tongue pressed it against my palate, cracking it a tad so that the warm, delicious magma of its core leaked out. Yet, by my power, I prevented that from killing most of the world’s denizens. I wanted them to melt in me, not to the ‘blood’ of their world.


So I swallowed not far after that. Yet another planet in belly to digest.


Only one more planet remained, though the Magus wasn’t on it. They were part of the construct about the system’s star. Yet, I was saving the best part of the star system for last.


This last planet, however, didn’t look nearly as appetizing. It was much more heavily guarded. This was in part due to its nature, but also just that, by then, enough time had passed for the Magus to amass the bulk of the ships it could for a wall of defense against me.


Hovering over towards ‘Bipra’, as the last planet was called, I found a veritable wall of space-ships facing me. To the Magus’s credit, they did managed to get enough of a force to spread from my toes to head in height as a great big gray wall of pests.


“Stop!”, the Magus had conveyed. “This is the final warning, leave our star system.”

“Stop? Clearly such a force is meant to be used.”


Use it, I did.


I moved into the gray swarm swung my legs and arms about, mouth open, lungs inhaling so as to bring them into my maw. I flicked my tongue here and there, lapping others up. Yet I stopped that at a point and simply kept swinging my arms around. Twisting my feet on a non-existent floor as I floated in the void.


I danced, more or less, reveling in the explosions and destruction around me. I clenched my fingers and toes to smash many thousands of their ships at a time. I pivoted feet to burst them against my soles. In such masses they almost made for a good massage even without taking my divine senses into consideration.


My heart was a flutter. The feeling; it was one of joy. The feeling of being truly alive. Shame it must come at the expense of others, but so it was with most great joys, divine or no.


Magus tried to retreat the forces towards Bipra, but I said “no” to that. I said “commit”. I tugged them all back into my body with my telekinetic prowess. I burst them against my naked skin.


Then, I moved towards Bipra. The last inhabited planet. It rivaled Turmalak for the most gray of them. This was a military world first and foremost, with industry having a big role as well. A manufacturing and military focused world.


Ships were launching from its surface towards me. I looked down right at the factory they were coming from. I pursed my lips and blew.


My breath tore through that landmass, eroding the surface. What few trees there were were uprooted along with layers of terrain itself. The structures below, too, were of course pulverized by the force of my gale.


I paused to smile, a genuine one of course. I seldom had reason to fake my expressions or feelings.


Magus contacted me again.


“Coward. You hide behind your size.”

I laughed. I knew what they were going for with this strategy. I humored it.


“Is that what you think? You are lucky I am in a good mood despite my hunger. Very well, challenge accepted.”


With a thought, I descended to the planet’s surface, shrinking all the while. Previously many tens of thousands of miles in height, my body shrunk down to a much more manageable stature around 100 miles tall.


I didn’t land where I had just exhaled. That wouldn’t be much fun. Instead, my feet fell right outside the outskirts of a major city which housed a military base and oodles of manufacturing planets among the abodes and all else.


My legs were somewhat spread as I loomed. I looked down, one hand upon my hip. The city cast partially in my shadow. I didn’t hide my low expectations. I knew how this would go. Yet, it amused me enough to smile fast.


“See how your forces can handle me now, then, Grenu.”


I lifted my right foot up and hovered it above the city. Even at my current scale, it was enough to destroy it almost entirely in a single step.


Which I did. I slammed my right foot down over it, and felt many millions of lives and very expensive structures crumble in a symphony of sensation against my sole. A stomp got most of the left overs as well, both from the impact and the quaking aftershock and rifts that opened in the surface. Then, I swept my foot from side to side to smear the very last bits of it down to dust.


I moved on from it, my steps shaking the planet. As I did so, the dust from my previous step rained down from my sole as I refused to let such mortal makes defile my perfect skin.


Mountains crumbled under my feet. More combat ships were sent after me: they had the ability to fly within a planet as well, being dual-purpose. By the time I came across the next city, there were even high powered tanks as well. They fired some sort of rail canon at me, as well as lasers from a few as well. I simply laughed and moved my toe above them and the closest parts of the city they were defending. I pivoted the ped and smushed them all beneath the ped of my big toe. Then I simply moved my foot forward to run through the city itself.


I did this for a bit longer. Stomping over to and over many a city as I walked across the planet. On one occasion I reached out with my palm towards a city in the distance. Clenching my fist, I used my telekinesis to crush the distant settlement at the same time. All the while space-air ships attacked me, their blows glancing harmlessly off my body. Tanks were crushed without so much as a glance from me as my toes shadowed them.


I sensed something akin to frustration from Magus as I ended yet another city beneath my naked heel. The Grenu of the planet were, of course, already teeming with frustration, anger, fear and, for some, envy. Others still fell to their knees and worshiped me as I stomped them and their land to dust. Flattering, but it wouldn't save them from my steps nor the quakes that followed them.


The Magus communicated again.


“Still too big. Once again you hide behind your size. It is not fair.”

I laughed, then replied.


“Fair? When a woman kicks an ant hill over on the walk back from work, do you think she cares how the ants feel? Do you think fairness is on her mind? If such a thing is even possible in a way both parties could ever agree?”

They had never heard of ants, but I gifted them that knowledge wordlessly and to all the Grenu listening as well.


I continued talking after a brief pause.


“Is this the strategy you think will work, as though I cannot see it? Trying to bait me into shrinking more so you can defeat me? Is that what you think will lead you to victory? No need to answer, I know it is and knew it was. Yet, I will humor you again. It’s not my size which prevents you from stopping me. I will show you as much. It’ll be good amusement.”


I lept up into the air and jumped towards one of the remaining mega-cities on the planet. If I landed at that size I was when I lept, the force, if not hindered by my will, would level the city on its own.


However, I shrunk as I traveled through the air. Down to 10 miles, than a mile and more. Quickly I dwindled down the size of a lowly mortal human woman.


I was anything but, of course.


I stood there, in the open, vast, and wide paved road leading towards the city.

“Come, attack me.”, I had said to the Magus and all the Grenu.


I lifted up a big toe, the one on my right foot. I crossed my arms. I waited.


Tanks and other armed vehicles were barreling down the road from either end. Such a massive road, meant for the transport of vast quantities of materials. Its entire width was full of war machines sent to try and defeat me.


Many more came from above in the form of those space-air crafts. I waited. Patient. Justifiably smug. As they dropped scores of bombs from above and sent lasers and missiles my way, I acted before a single volley could hit me.


I tapped my toe back down to the ground beneath me.


The planet cracked. From that single digit on my foot, great rifts opened up over the world. The shockwave from my powerful yet trivial gesture roiled out to atomize the attacking machines and the city nearby. Whatever city or forest or mountain or single Grenu left on the world there was became nothing more than dust.


All this happened in a time they couldn’t hope to process, but that was ok. I sent awareness of the event towards the Magus and the surviving Grenu elsewhere in the system so they could comprehend at least a part of what had just happened.


With a tap of my toe, I destroyed the planet.


I, of course, was fine. I floated among the dust around me and the globs of molten red and orange which erupted from the planet’s beleaguered core.


Laughing, I stretched out my arms and tugged the remains of Bipra to me. I absorbed it all through my skin seamlessly, dust and magma and more all alike. I grew as as I did. I quickly regained my former height.


There was one more target to take care of. The system’s star, around which hovered a silver-gray ring of immense size of complexity. It was there the remaining tens of billions of Grenu lived. It was there the Magus themselves was housed. The construct it was was stored there and made up there. The copied consciousnesses of every dead Grenu were stored there too.


The ring of course harvested energy from the star it swiveled around ever so slowly. It was built to beam the excess to the planets I had destroyed and devoured.


It was a magnificent construct indeed, and I would have fun with it.


The distance to the star was great, but my powers were far, far greater. I sped towards it. More ships were sent my way to try and stop me, but I simply destroyed them against my body, or my mind if they were out of range of my raw immensity.


I hovered before the star at my current size. In particular, I hovered near the ring construct itself: known by the Grenu as “The Ring”. A fitting name if not the most creative.


I looked in through one of the windows and saw the Grenu inside scattered. Ships filtered out of the ring to try and fight me. I simply smashed them with my mind as they exited from the Ring’s ports.


“Stop. Do not. Leave our people alone. Please.”


I smiled.


“So now you say please? Do you surrender?”

Magus communicated again.


“We can never surrender our people.”


I laughed a tad. My next words were blunt.


“That is fine. You do not need to surrender. I have already won. You are already mine, and I will have my enjoyment of you as I please.”


More ships filtered out. I destroyed them once more with mere thoughts.


“You cannot defeat me. You know this by now.”


I moved back to give the Ring room, and grew as I did. My body rocketed higher and higher. Soon I was the size of the star itself. That wasn’t enough. I kept growing. My lovely skin filled up every window on the near-side of the star-orbiting ring.


I grew so immense that my big toe dwarfed the star itself. The perfect size.


“Now then, come to me.”, I spoke.


I reached out towards the ring and pinched it up, modulating both my strength and power so as to avoid destroying it with my mighty touch.


“What are you doing?”, asked the Magus.


“Entertaining myself.”, I replied.


I took The Ring and lifted up my left foot just a bit. I wiggled and splayed my toes so that there was plenty of space to safely slide the ring along my second toe there.


Billions of lives. The Magus and the trillions of consciousnesses that made it up, many of them newly added since my arrival: all were now part of the decoration on my toe. The Ring, state of the art for their kind, was made into a toe ring.


I laughed, then hovered slightly farther away. I summoned an avatar of myself that was my height moments ago. Another body to work with and control independently.


I summoned this body on the top of my left foot, and I walked with it bare footed down my bare foot. My warm steps taking me towards the top of my second toe, where I bent down to smile at the part of the ring facing upwards.


I lightly wiggled the be-ringed toe with the bigger body, just lightly, and reveled in the screams and other clamor emanating from within.


“I don’t think this looks too bad. Shame I’m not one for jewellery typically.”


I smiled with my smaller body and continued speaking into their beings as well as aloud.


“Yet this is very amusing indeed. You’ve pleased me, whether you wanted to or not. An important essence of having power over one another.”


The Magus was very confused. Another amusement.


“How, are there more of you? How did you make more?”, they asked.


I laughed with both bodies.


“After all the acts you’ve seen me perform, all the power I’ve shown thus far, do you really think I cannot make and control multiple bodies? Avatars? Surely you know of the concept.”


The Magus paused, then asked another question.


“Why though? Why do this to us? Why eat our planets? Why inflict such suffering on our people?”

I kept smiling with my smaller body.


“I told you much earlier, I was hungry. I still am in fact, very much so.”

A loud sound echoed out across not just the star system, but the entire universe. It rumbled and roared through the cosmos very fabric.


“You can hear it, can’t you?”

“I do not understand. What is that? Are you going to eat us too.”, conveyed the Magus.


I smiled wider, with both bodies this time, although visually any Grenu looking out a window had the chance to see only the lesser body’s mirth.


I spoke.


“You certainly don’t understand. You haven’t figured it out yet have you? I can tell. The body who’s toe your decorating is an avatar too.”


Smiling a tad wider, I continued.


“I’ve already devoured your entire universe.”

Chapter 2: Inside by VivettaVenray

Chapter 2: Inside


My stomach, my true stomach, rumbled again and the universe shook. As it did, I relished the confusion and awe and fear from the surviving Grenu and the similar sentiments from the Magus.


“What? That is not possible. How could this go unnoticed?”, conveyed the Magus.

“I was hiding the sounds of my true body, among other things, from you is why. I let you hear the roar of my growling stomach, but how about some more veils pulled away?”

I did as I said. I let more sounds from my body breach the barriers of that universe. They heard the hungry grumbles, but also the ambient sounds of digestion and shifting as my stomach churned. They heard the steady beat of my heart above. A loud, omnipresent thoom to their ears and whatever audio sensors they had. Each beat with the force of many, many suns exploding all at once together.


“We were eaten this whole time? When?”

“Not too long ago, but time can be relative. Moments for me can be years to you at a will. I try to keep things reasonable there, but do not fuss so much about that. The point is, I already ate you all. You’re already mine, completely inside my true body, under my control, malleable to my superior will.”


“Do you mean that these avatars are yours are akin to white blood cells?”


My smaller body, the one standing on my toe, laughed.


“Such a comparison is an insult to my true immensity. Behold the barest glimpse.”


I did as I said. I removed the tapestry of stars of dark that surrounded the Grenu star system and the Ring which adorned my toe. Such starry features of their universe still existed of course, I simply made it all invisible to all but the denizens of said star systems. This way, more than the Grenu would take in the sight if they wished.


The Magus had sensors with which to ‘see’, vast distances, and even the Grenu peering out of the windows had a view of sorts.


Yes, they could see my stomach flesh. The iridescence of it, as my entire body glowed inside by my divine will. Massive walls of undulating flesh many many universes tall. Yet even the Magus could not see too far in the vast depths of my true stomach. They could see only the barest bit of it.


Still, they could see many other lights within. Far in the distance. Other universes. Bubbles of super-clustered galaxies and other starry delights. All in maelstrom that shifted and swirled both passively and with every churn. Among such meals, too, were the lights of countless souls.


The Magus was silent. Trying to think of what to say, I could tell.


I spoke before they had the chance.


“Do you see now? Your universe is just one meal among many. Hardly filling on its own. Your star system? It cannot even be compared to a crumb. I shouldn’t need to tell you how insignificant each individual Grenu mortal is.”


“Why are we not with the other devoured universes further in?”

My lower body smiled a tad wider.


“Astute to notice. I plucked you out from the masses to have some more fun with your universe. You’ll digest too, in time, rest assured. However, I do things like this to amuse myself. Even once digested I can simply recall that which I made my own in its original form, or others of my choosing. I can tweak the memories as well, to make them forget they were ever eaten at all should I wish to watch them under new conditions or, of course, toy with them.”

“Why? Why do this to us? Why send lesser bodies of yourself to eat us if we are already eaten? To destroy us if our destruction is merely a matter of time?”, conveyed the Magus.


“To enjoy the true nectar of the gods: novelty. Its a component to the greatest forms of pleasure. Mortals and divine begins alike revel in it. You are not exactly a normal mortal, but even as a construct you are not an AI either. I am sure you can understand this, even if you do not agree.”

The Magus did not need to answer. I knew they did. The Grenu certainly did.


The sounds of my body continued to echo. My hunger. The roar of the stomach we were in: my stomach. There were many sounds they couldn’t sense as well. Too far, and too weak the source. I heard it all though, and relished it. My true body was wonderful, inside and out.


“Someone will stop you, even if we cannot.”, conveyed the Magus.


"No, the time to stop my ascent passed long ago. I am unstoppable now. Never ending, always expanding. The limits of realities such as yours set when I stretch my legs. You are no resistance, only food."


It was nevertheless quite the unexpected statement from such a construct, and especially amusing since it was still housed in what was now a toe ring.


I could sense a sentiment akin to great upset from the Magus. The Grenu, too, were in a sense of despair. I continued talking to them all as I drank up said sentiments.


"Cheer up, there are worse bellies to be in. More torrid environments to dissolve in. Crueler mistresses to become a part of. In fact, many want to be a part of me. My servants, for instance. They enjoy it. Consider this a high honor, you know."


“High honor?”, began the Magus. “What fools would-”


At those words I clenched the toes of the body that wore the toe ring. Pressure built around the construct. I was sure to crack it, to make them feel a sense a hurt and panic, but I didn’t squeeze my toes so tight as to break The Ring.


“I will not tolerate you insulting my loyal servants and worshipers. Mind your non-existent tongue, amalgamation. You are in my body, under my power. Know that the torments I could subject you to could far exceed any potential calculations or imaginations you could conceive. Your very souls will be mine forever, after all..”

The Magus was humbled, I could tell. The Grenu felt the most fear yet.


“Souls? What do you mean”, asked the Magus.


“Yes, they exist, and they are packed with energy and power. Individual mortal souls not so much, at least to me as I am now, but I will take it all the same. The eternal forms of you all. With it, you will exist forever. You worried about absolute destruction before, but that will not happen within me. You will be kept forever, in one form or another.”


“You would steal our people’s very souls?”


“I would claim the souls of all your people, and all who had ever lived and died. Just because they may or may not have been alive when I first ate this universe doesn’t mean that energy isn’t there one way or another. Diffused among the stars. Yet, once I make a universe my meal I can glean its history easily and put together those pieces should I wish.”

My smaller body, standing on the ringed-one’s toe, smiled again.


“In a sense, you never have to fear a true end. In another, you can never escape me.”


The Magus paused some moments, thinking of things.


“What about the Magus then. The Magus are made up of consciousness clones.”, they said.


I already figured out of course that one of the Magus recent goals was gathering information about me and the processes I understood. No matter, the information was harmless to share to them.


“Yes you don’t have a soul in the common sense of most beings, but there is an energy to you unique from your amalgamation. That too is something. Something I can take, have partially, and will completely. Perhaps I will remake you all split up again, duplicate minds with respect to other souls in me. The original sources of your component consciousness. Perhaps I won’t. Maybe I’ll just diffuse your energy to a state of non-sentience and keep you that way. It will be up to me, as all is in the domain of my body.”

My stomach rumbled quite loudly. I could feel my hunger rising. I shut the eyes of both my avatars and savored the feeling.


Another sound rung out shortly after, and I turned my heads and opened the eyes of my avatars to admire it visually. It was a loud slirtching noise.


Gulp”


It came from my true body, and accompanying it was the sounds of unfathomable mass of throat flesh shifting to guide food into my stomach.


A few bubbles of light drifted down to join the churning mass in the distance. Floating down rather fast. My stomach gurgled at the latest offering of what looked like 3 universes, bubble-shaped like they almost always were. Tiny dots of light in a vast cavern within my being.


My stomach churned again, the noises picking up at the introduction of more food to my true self. Yet, along with that came hungry grumbles once more. The stomach walls were shaking.


“What is happening?”, asked the Magus.


“My servants have been diligently feeding me as I rest.”, I said.


“Rest? What do you mean?”, asked the Magus.


“It is not quite sleep like how mortal Grenu might know. I can make avatars and toy with things in and out of my body. I can still rule with ease”

My hunger continued to rise. My gut continued to grumble. The Magus and the Grenu were not the only beings within me wondering what was going on.


“And you are fed when you rest?”, they communicated.

“Yes. Sometimes it’s not waking up that’s hard, but staying asleep. To better enjoy and prolong the state of rest, I’ve had my servants feed me as I slumber. Yet, they are only so powerful. They are only so big. My appetite is far bigger than they could hope to sate for more than mere eons. I’m going to wake up soon. My hunger is too great. I want to feed properly. Have meals of the caliber I deserve.”


I reached down with the avatar that had the toe-ring. The smaller avatar I simply unwilled. It was no matter. They were all controlled by me. Were me.


As I moved the ring off my toe and lifted it up towards the one avatar’s face, the Magus once more communicated.


“Wait, what are you doing? What does that mean?”

I turned to face the swirling celestial chyme within me. It was far away to be far from touching me, but the lights from it were still detectable, at least partially, to the Magus.


“Well, while resting, my ‘metabolism’ is a bit slower. While fully alert, my digestive processes can be far quicker.”

“What will happen to us.”

“You will be digested of course. Though I don’t need to eat to survive, I am hungry all the same.”

The swirling meals within me started dwindling. Universes dissolved as I collected all the energy they had and the souls within: absorbing it all. Making it mine to harness and recall as I saw fit.


“No. Do not do this.”


“I will do as I please. Its time for you to be fully absorbed. Don’t worry, you will be around forever, one way or another. As mine.”

Holding the ring up to my purple gaze a moment, I flicked it forward into the digesting maelstrom in the distance. The universe it was in traveled with it, though they could still see out of it and my stomach walls, and the dwindling starry lights around.


They joined the simmering, dissolving lights. They did not last long, nor did their universe either. My stomach was roaring. Wails went out as my current meals broke down with great haste. My stomach was picking up. Roaring.


I spoke with my avatar to the few souls still remaining before my body absorbed them. Before I reabsorbed the meager amount of power it took to make this avatar.


“It seems it’s time to wake up.”

Chapter 3: Awaken by VivettaVenray

Chapter 3: Awaken


My true form stirred. A momentous occasion for my most powerful servants and all others in my realm. I could sense the awe in them, yet despite it they continued to work diligently.


Such loyalty.


My eyelids shot open first. I gazed down on them all. My servants were diverse to say the least. Eldritch, lesser ‘gods’. Some looked indistinguishable to humans and others were incomprehensible to those mortal primates. They varied considerably in the maximum size they could reach, but the ones before me were not much bigger than the meals they offered my way.


While I had rested, they moved universes towards my lips, pushing them through the slight part so that I could easily and idly swallow the treats down. They were in the process of ushering a few more bubble-like universes into my mouth when my amethyst gaze fell upon them. Very diligent indeed, but that would not be enough for me. Not now. They knew it too. They could hear my stomach grumble. It shock the fabric of my realm.


I opened wide. Inhaled. Swallowed. I knew their thoughts. They considered it an honor to be fully returned to me however long or brief. They were in bliss. The quintillions of mortals in the offerings they brought me thought otherwise.


No matter.


That was nothing to me. Not even a mouthful. At my true scale universes were as grains of rice.


Though fully awake, I hadn’t even begun to really move. I had no throne or bed to rest on. Instead, I sat upright. Legs crossed with one another. Bare soles up. Lotus position.


It was time to stretch. My legs untangled and unbent. My arms reached up. Fingers curled. Toes too before I lifted them up. As I did so, I bellowed out a sigh which echoed beyond the glowing bounds of realm.


“Aaaah~”


I let my arms hand lose to my side a moment. Each fair-skinned limb of mine extended trillions of light years in length. My true form was the same as my preferred form of avatar. I had the same short, black hair. Short natural nails. Naked. Human in shape and at a glance. Body lithe. Svelte. Skin free of marks. Divine.


Yet, I was massive. Not too many rivaled my height of about 10 teraparsecs. Over 30 trillion light years in length. It could take light about 400 billion years to travel from the bottom of my big toe to the top. That is, if I didn’t use my vast powers to tweak the surrounding laws of physics to my liking, as I almost always did.


I was vast. The undisputed ruler of my territory. My realm.


After smacking my lips, I spoke out. My voice reached ears and minds of all who existed in the space I ruled. Of course, those within my form heard too. My body was really something of a more personal realm.


“More.”, I said.


With that I simply held out my arms, arced my head back, and absorbed all within my domain.


For most, it was a re-absorption. I already owned their souls of my servants, my past meals. I simply let them exist outside my form. Yet I could call them back at any moment. Like tugging on a leash, though I knew most didn’t see it like that.


Yet universes could blip in and out of existence even in my realm. I permitted as much. Why would I turn away free energy? More souls? More power? More size? More food?


It was these spontaneous bubbles of cosmos that my servants fetched for me and fed me as I slumbered. Awake, that was not needed. I had godlike power over my realm. These universes were in it, and so even though they they weren’t absorbed and claimed in a more strict sense, that soon changed. At a thought. That was all it took for me to tug every universe and faithful servant against my naked body.


My hunger was such that I couldn’t wait. I opened my mouth not to take them in, but to let out a pleased little coo. All I brought to me, all in my realm, fell against my skin. No matter the point of contact, I took them into my body seamlessly. I absorbed it all that way.


I felt a tiny bit more satisfied, briefly. That alone was worth the effort. Alas, reabsorbing beings whose souls and energy I already claimed didn’t satiate much. There were plenty of novel universes yet unharvested by my followers, but many others weren’t. They were universes I had taken into myself, but reformed in my realm so as to watch them flourish and evolve. To serve as playgrounds for smaller avatars of mine or especially loyal servants. Toys.


Since I had eaten them once, they never left me in a sense. That which was reclaimed was scarcely anything at all compared to what of them was within me. Though the sextillions of new souls from the newly consumed universes were welcomed into my churning innards, it was not enough.


I was starving. Famished. Not literally of course. I didn’t need to eat to persist in the strictest since of the word, unlike most mortals. Yet, I still felt hunger. The desire to eat. More than that, I had a desire to do more than stretch. I wanted to grow. I wanted more.


And awake, alert, hungry, my digestive processes were faster and more active. I hadn’t even a brief period of satiation. I wanted more. I wouldn’t find it within my realm. I needed to leave for a bit.


I felt my hunger again rising again. I prepared and when my stomach next gurgled, I decided to let the roar of it echo past my realm and across the omniverse where all dwelled in. I spoke shortly after, willing my voice to do the same.


I hunger.”


This was quite the flex of power for ostensible vanity. Yet, it served a purpose. It signaled to others of my level of being that I was feeding, and to respect that so as to avoid any quarrels. It was something of an unwritten courtesy between us more advanced and utterly gargantuan divine beings.


As I fed, I would continue letting my stomach gurgles thunder out far as they could. The volume wouldn’t change much, but the distance would be much vaster than otherwise. Across the omniverse. In this way, I could let all know I was still feeding till, at some point, the grumbles of my taut tummy would end.


All this had yet another effect. As the shake of my hunger rattled the ears of those in the void, it’d warn others. It’d warn the guppies to stay clear as a shark stirred.


Now, those within loose universes wouldn’t be able to do much if they were even aware what was going on. Yet, lesser gods, the wise ones, would perhaps try and hide. Others would maybe try to get a head start on running if they recognized my voice.


All the better. It’d make for a more thrilling hunt of sorts. If I really wanted to seek them out, those acts wouldn’t save them. They could however bargain with a being like me to seek shelter in a proper, expansive realm. That carried it’s own risks. Different ones.


After my proclamation, I moved towards the edge of my realm.

Chapter 4: Feast by VivettaVenray

Chapter 4: Feast


Realms were the territories we vastly powerful begins claimed. What to call us? Gods and goddesses? Perhaps just gods is better. A gender-neutral implication.


Something about the word ‘goddess’ was tricky.


In certain contexts, typically intimate, I enjoyed being called it. In others, something felt off about it. Moreover, ‘gods’ and ‘goddess’ have such a variable meaning. To many mortals a particularly large inert stone could be seen as a god. A god could mean anything from a cherished tree to beings possessing vast, universe manipulating powers that would fit on a toenail of mine. Was a god a humanoid? Shapeless? I could transform freely, for instance.


Terms like “divine” and “divinity” had the same issue, though were more common. Ultimately, the amount of us which were beyond a teraparsec in height were comparatively fewer than other beings well beyond mortal compare yet beneath ours. I think the term “true-divine” fit well. “True-god” sounded nice too.


Aside from sheer scale, we differed from beings in other ways. Our powers were much vaster of course. Vast enough that we often made expansive ‘realms’. Another word with special meaning to some. A realm was simply an extension of our power. A marked territory. Literally marked, in fact. I demarcated mine with a border of shimmering purple light not too distinct from the amethyst glow of my eyes. It didn’t need to be light. I knew of one marked with fire, for instance.


Control over realms was essentially absolute. Anything that entered, or more accurately was permitted to enter, a realm could often be made subject to the influence of its owner. Often, but not always. Realms could also be customized at thoughts and with ease. One’s own personal realm of creation really. Shaped to their will. The only limit was one’s imagination and want.


Mine, even when its contents were not re-absorbed, was nothing too fancy. More sparse than many others, though not without delights. Purple lights. Curious and amusing shapes. Eldritch servants of curious form hovering between universes. Other, more humanoid servants too. Some tended to universes at my will. Otherwise toyed with said cosmos as rewards for their service.


I often made structures and toys as I needed them, and reabsorbed them when done. I seldom made floors of any sort, though my servants occasionally did for their own purposes. Most everything simply floated, myself included.


As the powers and size of us true-divines grew, so did our realms. Who didn’t want more territory after all? Yet, every realm, every universe, every being be they mortal or true-divine ultimate existed in the same space, in a sense. All was contained in the space where universes blipped into being like bubbles and, if left to their own devices, deflated. Popped. Dispersed into bits once they ran their course.


This space, too, was difficult to name and describe. Many mortals think their universes are infinite, but that is not true. This space, though, is infinite as far as any of us know. It is the aspiration of many, myself included, to one day change that.


The space goes by a few names. The ‘void’ is one, but the concept of a void can exist elsewhere. Sometimes it is called “existence” or “creation” or “reality.” Yet, beings far weaker than myself can warp and create ‘realities’. For mortals who never leave their universe, those minuscule bounds mark their own existence far as they know.


So, “omniverse” is often used. Though clearly not sharing all the properties of a universe, said space contains all universes known. Thus that name fits best I feel.


Past the borders of realms lies the majority of this space. This area outside of any one realm is known by a few names too, naturally. The free-zone. Free-space. Borderless space. Neutral-space. Confusingly to some, the term ‘void’ can be used again too.


Another term, fitting, was the “Hunting Grounds.”


It was in this space that vast swaths of delectable universes floated. It was there that delicious, fresh divines first shed the barriers of their origin cosmos, and tried to survive and thrive. All realms were first established in this free-space. Deals were made, kept, and even often betrayed by those there.


It was there I would feast.


Mouth watering at the mere idea, I floated past the bounds of my realm to the free-zone that awaited me. No later than I did, my stomach let out another gurgling roar across the omniverse.


Spread out before me were hundreds upon hundreds of twinkling lights. Each one a universe proper. Their glow illuminated the dark, not that I needed it to see of course. Even the most meager ‘divines’ could visually see perfectly well to at least some distance in the dark. Still, it was splendid all the same. I fanned out my senses much as I could to better appreciate the banquet before me.


Yet, for as much as the sight delighted me, it egged on my hunger much more. My mouth watered more. My stomach grumbled in impatience, thundering across the omniverse yet again.


Ravenous, I didn’t wait long. I dashed forward, flying through the void before me.


I moved through the vast dark, mouth agape to engulf all in my path. A whale in water. The lights my krill. A comparison a bit far from apt. Aside from a svelter figure, there was no baleen. I did not filter; all that entered my maw was my food.


It wasn't long till lesser gods found their way into my mouth. The first batch was a rather large group of naked gods and goddesses of varying shapes: humanoid and not. The surrounding universes dwarfed them, yet to me were delicious pebbles. Despite that I still bared down upon them.


They tried to flee of course. To fly away in the void. However, I was so much more than them. By the time they could think of it had been too late ten times over. My stomach rumbled out as my maw filled their vision. I inhaled them and all around them.


They were working together to drain a universe into themselves. Yet a bubble they could share was but a grain to me. A pebble. Such was our disparity, that which dwarfed them was but a crumb of a meal to me.


Despite that, they still offered more than any universe. Not always, but almost always, to escape a universe into the omniverse meant a ‘god’ had more energy within them than any natural universe. Those treats were no exception.


I felt the energy in them as they squirmed on my tongue. I felt it trickle into my being, absorbed, as they slid down my throat and into my belly, where my ‘digestion’ began to work on them.


They offered more delight to. The flurry of emotions as they realized what was happening. The curious tragedy of to have recently become so much, yet see how little it actually is compared to someone like me. Like any live meal they squirmed against my tongue if they could. Splashed in my spittle and were drenched in the dangling bands thereof. A few pounded against my throat. No avail other than a pleased tickle. All their screaming and pleas was drowned out by the slirtch of my throat and the roar of my stomach as it welcomed them. As I welcomed them into me.


I didn’t care if it seemed cruel to revel in my devourment. With my hunger as it was there was no way I wouldn’t eat them. It was nothing personal, but that was no excuse to not enjoy it. Every squirm, flash of awe or despair. I gleaned it from their lesser minds and savored it much as I did their flavor and the squirming of their souls newly within me.


If I didn’t get to them someone else would, or perhaps not. I knew for a fact some would do the same to me if the roles were reversed, given the thoughts going through their minds as they simmered within the stew of bubbling cosmos in my gut.


I knew that those ‘gods’ in particular ‘ascended’ while I rested. If they were millennia sooner or later perhaps things would have been different for them. Perhaps they could have become close to a being like me. That wasn’t how it was to be for them.


Some things were out of their hands, but I did loudly announce my intent over the omniverse. Yes, they might’ve not known me then, but even with that they should have figured something big was coming. For them it wouldn’t have mattered, they were too close to my realm to have escaped regardless. Till I came upon them, they never knew of me, but now they’d know of my quite intimately.


Yes, the fresher ‘gods’ had a lot to learn. Being eaten and absorbed was a rough way to learn it. However, it is the nature of the big fish to eat the little fish, and grow bigger in the process. That much they had no excuse not to consider.


And grow bigger I did.


Moving through the free-zone, I continued devouring all in my sight. I did more than simply leave my mouth agape. I actively inhaled. I reached out with my mind to tug the universes closer to me and my awaiting, salivating maw.


Universes passed between my lips as a stream of starry lights. The river flowed down my gullet, with many lesser gods caught in the rapids. As it steadily flowed towards my gut, so too did I steadily grow. My body expanding with every meal.


Slightly.


To any of the sextillions and sextillions of mortal souls that my body pried from the cosmological meals, such growth would be vast beyond anything they could compare. Beyond what their unaided minds could process. Yet, I was so vast that even the expansion of my body by tens of millions of light years at a time was hardly worth noticing. I noticed it of course, as I noticed all things about and within my form. Yet, if another my stature was around to take in the sight of me in full, they might hardly notice the change visually.


Each universe was smaller than my pinky toe a few times over, so it was only natural that, yet again like a whale, I needed a lot to feel remotely satisfied.


So I kept eating. Hunting. I am not ashamed to say I deliberately sought out other post-universal, lesser yet still ‘godlike’ beings in the void. They offered me the heartiest meals and the most fun. Any mortal creature that didn’t enjoy eating didn’t usually last too long. Though I was far beyond such beings, I, too, delighted in the indulgence.


Stomach rumbling, groaning, my body growing, I kept moving and eating. I stretched my arms out to ensnare universes and lesser-gods alike in handfuls. Even if they could escape the clench of my fingers, my vastly superior psionic prowess held them in place as I stuffed them inside my mouth.


The ‘free-zone’ was free of any one true-divine’s rule, but it was not free of danger. At least, for them. The other beings that neared my power and stature had left me alone it had seemed. My proclamation was respected. So, in the free-zone, at that time, I was the apex predator. I did more than act the part. I reveled in it.


Many of the lesser gods had the nerve to fight back. Some actually teamed up! Scores of them kicking at my fingers or at my nose as they neared my mouth. Normally I’d toy with such endeavors, but I was much too hungry for that. Though I enjoyed my power over them, I didn’t dally. I quickly put them in their place: my gut.


A dash of my tongue, a tug of telekinesis, or a gentle squeeze of my fist was all it take to bring them into my being, or, in the case of the latter, weaken them to the point of non-resistance as I slurped them up and swallowed them down.


Some gods tried to make their own realms to hide in. An interesting idea, since a realm could offer them protection against others on their level. That was an easy mistake, a result of ignorance. A realm did them no good if the largest they could make it still fit into my mouth like a cheery. All that did was make them stand out more. The smarter ones simply ran rather than fight or hide, though that would not save them if I truly wanted them as meals, and I invariably did.


As I slurped down a multitude of ‘gods’ and many more multitudes of universes, I still felt my hunger. My stomach still grumbled across the omniverse. By the time my mouth was full of meals, my stomach had already digested most of the last one. Though as I grew bigger my mouth grew in proportion, it wasn’t enough to keep up with how fast my body was processing everything.


So went out further from my realm and deeper into the free-zone. Kept feasting. Kept growing. I had gained more than a teraparsec of height this way, then another, and another still.


Universes could be far apart in the free-zone by their own standards. But by mine, the ones that mattered to me, they were quite close. Billions of light years could seem like a lot, but it was often less than the length of my smile and, thus, the width of my open maw.


I reached out both physically and telekinetically to clump my meals together best I could. Lesser gods found themselves tugged against other warm bodies and warm universes before I even reached them. When I did, they were already a bolus of sorts. Unable to move, I wrapped my lips around these pre-clumped boluses and swallowed them, slick with my spit, down my throat.


As I ate, my mind reached into my being to inform all the new occupants what exactly had happened and was happening to them. Many ‘gods’ could figure it out, but the vast multitude of mortal souls in their universes had a much harder time of things without my aid. They could only sense the rattle among their stars and the strange, fleshy noises that rumbled throughout all they knew.


It wasn’t to brag, but to help them ease into things later. If I wanted them in the dark again later, so to speak, I could always just wipe their minds.


I fed, and fed and fed. My stomach growled yet still. My body held host to many, many sextillions new souls. Many thousands of them were divine, or at least once were. They could achieve similar levels of power later, if not those that exceeded it, should they get on my good side.


I didn’t think much on that though. I thought of other things, like how to better satisfy my hunger. How to grow. To become more still. I paused, stretching my legs and arms as my body stretched with me. My stomach mercilessly churned and processed the latest meals.


Growing in either power and size had a certain pleasure to it: both the idea of it and the actual sensations. I let out curt little grunts of delight, though no universe was nearby to hear it. I had picked the free-zone around me clear of them for trillions and trillions of light years, though more would come into being in time.


When I finished my latest satisfying spurt, I loomed over 20 teraparsecs tall.


This was a considerable growth spurt. I had filled my stomach several times over to achieve it. I hunted for a long time in the free-zone. To double in size, at my size before, was unheard of. This was a special hunger, one I shouldn’t, wouldn’t, waste. It was as much an opportunity and joy to be had as it was difficult to attempt to satisfy.


My feasting had taken me quite far past my realm. Still, I went a bit further. A great spherical expanse of opaque green light was before me. It was the borders to a realm that belonged to someone I know. She was a neighboring true divine. We weren’t the best of friends, but we didn’t hate each other other.


Her name was Ylsoi. I effortlessly recalled the sight of her. Her eyes were green, her hair too. Long locks of dark leafy shades. Light green skin. Her body was fuller than mine in figure, but still svelte even with its somewhat greater curves. Her ears were pointed, her nose cute.


As I remembered her form, I remembered how it looked so beautiful.


Scrumptious.


I realized that at my current height, I was likely the biggest true divine. I also realized, this close to the borders of her realm, that it was weaker than I expected. She was weaker than I had expected. She had been slacking. Perhaps she had become too content? I wouldn't know for sure unless, until, I stepped into her realm to see for myself.


The moment I did so, she would know I was there. I thought for a moment.


My stomach grumbled, roaring through the omniverse yet another time. My hunger was still there. An opportunity more than a burden. I wouldn’t let it go to waste.


I floated towards the green light. It resisted my form but, as I had sensed, it was too weak too hold me back. No, I was too strong to be held back.


With that, I intruded into the realm.

Chapter 5: Dangerous Game by VivettaVenray

Chapter 5: Dangerous Game


What I planned to do would not be unheard of, but it’d be sure to make waves. Be ‘political’ in its own sense among beings near my power.


Ironically, for all our unfathomable scales and power, we did not escape these competitive competitive or bestial qualities I suppose. The struggle for power. Hunger.


As I moved into the realm, I immediately felt its gravity. I saw no reason to resist. My bare feet, trillions of light years in length, settled across vast swaths of greenery. As the insurmountable weight of my lithe yet immense figure settled, it rumbled throughout the splendid vista before me.


This was Ylsoi’s realm, not mine. She shaped it as she saw fit. Above me was a clear blue sky complete with sunlight to illuminate all in her domain. She started as a nature goddess, and kept the theme even as she became so much more. Her realm embodied that origin of hers.


There were vast forests light years in range. Vast cities too, like something out of a fairy tail book with elegant arches and a fairy-like or elf-like architecture. They were populated, and not just with servants. Favored mortals of hers had been ascended to immortality and lived in this splendid paradise at sizes that were immense to them but nothing to me. A somewhat common practice. Such beings were dubbed “pseudo-mortals” quite often.


Across the plane of a world she had made, she of course didn’t let any universes go to waste. They came into as the centerpieces of flowers which towered above the cities and taller than the mountains which dotted the vast terrain. I could see, far in the distance, how some servants of hers would tend to them.


The flowers were cosmetic. Ylsoi didn’t quite grow universes in a literal sense even if she did, as I suspected, keep many for personal entertainment rather than food. Nurturing them to her tastes here and there as she watched their growth and sent avatars to bask in their praise.


Yet, other universes simply floated around. Bubbles in the air, yet not quite free. They were often set upon comfy little cloud-beds. Her servants tended to that most likely. Cities, too, floated in the air. Not many though. Likely for only her preferred pseudo-mortal denizens and the servants that oversaw such settlements.


The realm itself was very much flat. It had mountains and texture of course, yet none to rival the height of my toes. However, the foundation was that of a flat plane even if there was texture atop.


It was certainly a custom reality. She used her creative and reality-warping powers with her realm quite thoroughly. The plane that it was extended throughout the bounds of the demarcated territory, as one would expect. Not at all untraversable for me, her, and her bigger most valued servants. However, to the lesser immortal and mortal peons of her realm it could easily seem like they were in an infinite plane though that was not the case.


I knew the name she gave her realm. She called the place “Serenity”. An interesting choice, but I wasn’t here to judge.


I was here to feed.


Ylsoi herself would know immediately that I was here. She could tell her servants this fact near-instantly, and perhaps did, but there were servants of hers close enough to my entry point that they would have seen my towering, naked form nonetheless.


Several flew up to me. They had pointed ears and two sets of wings: one feathered like an angels and the lower iridescent and clear like that of a dragonfly or fairy. They skin colors varied, including fanciful shades like green, but were typically light no matter the tone.


They hovered in front of my face. One of them stepped up and spoke.


“Oh, you are visiting Ylsoi? This was not heard of. What brings you here?”


“Hunger.”


No sooner than I had replied did I open mouth and suck them in. I savored their sweet flavor. I imagined Ylsoi enhanced her servants forms to be so delectable for when she herself would eat them.


My hunger was great, and my goal would be best accomplished if I didn’t dally too much. So after only a second or two of slurping them from cheek to cheek and I gulped. Inundated in my saliva, their diminutive forms fell down my throat with ease. Their wings fluttered in ticklish vain.


By now it was known for sure, I was no mere visitor. I was an invader.


I intended to act the part.


I lifted my right foot for my next step. Splendid spire-filled cities fell beneath my sole’s shadow. I could hear quadrillions of screams from below. I expanded my senses best I could to try and see from their level. Ylsoi had quite the collection of these ‘pseudo-mortals’, these elevated souls she kept which had a sort of mortal status in her shaped realm. There were quintillions of them, most cowering beneath my hanging foot. A sight so vast they couldn’t hope to take in even a fraction of it in its glory.


It was beyond rare to walk at my true size. To feel the ground beneath my feet. This was a splendid opportunity I wouldn't waste with light steps.


My foot bared down. It crashed into the ground which rumbled for many many light years in all directions. The nearest divine city disappeared under my heel. Crushed to dust. More forward settlements fell under my arch. I sensed the pops of some little bubbled universes beneath the ball of my foot as it came done. The energy they offered exploded into the whorls of my foot there.


Between my toes were a couple of larger servants. They were still dwarfed by the digits they pounded against. Without much thought I simply clenched my toes and broke them, along with the few settlements and minute bubbles of universes among them.


I sighed. Such a feeling. So long since my true body has enjoyed it like this.


My stomach rumbled, echoing as far out across Serenity as it could. It reminded me I had a bigger goal in mind. It’d give me a feeling to surpass this pleasure many times over.


I kept walking though. My feet kept falling. I assumed Ylsoi would be somewhere at the center of her realm, so I moved towards there. I let my feet fall upon whatever was in my path. I savored the finest granularity of all that fell before me. Nothing went unnoticed beneath my flesh. My might.


I even went out of my way, just a bit, to settle my feet upon anything that looked especially enjoyable to flatten. The sprawling cities were vast. Ylsoi’s servants immense as well, but none by my terms. Though the cities extended for billions of light years, and the denizens themselves that large, it was nothing to me but texture to be felt and crushed down. My own feet were teraparsecs in length now: trillions of light years. Even the larger continuous sprawls of Ylsoi’s constructs were gone in one step or two at most.


Her servants intercepted me, as any good ones would. They had to have known it was hopeless, but that didn’t stop them. They were loyal, as were mine to me. A battalion of them settled themselves not too far from feet. I simply smiled at them, laughed a curt moment, than raised my foot atop them all and stomped them down.


They were varied: not all were fairy like. Some were as great ferocious creatures. All were dwarfed by my toes. Every squad on the ground fell-able under my stepping feet. When my steps lifted from the ground, all the mess and destruction fell from my perfect skin to the below if I ever let it stick at all.


It was tempting to eat much of what I stamped down instead, but that would mostly be a waste of time. While Ylsoi yet lived as her own true-divine outside my belly, she could bring any felled servant back. She owned their souls, after all. She let them extended out of her body with more power typically: longer leashes compared to what I permitted my own servants. Yet, that didn’t matter. Even if she absorbed them all back, as she could, it wouldn’t give her enough to make much of a difference. Hence why she ordered them after me as a distraction.


Since Ylsoi still commanded the realm and the servants, they did not digest nearly as easily. If I ate them I could absorb them, but while she was still at her full power it would take time. Those servants I ate when I first entered were nowhere near fully digested, even if keeping their feisty selves contained in my gut was easy. They fussed and fought in there, but there was no escape for them from within me. They would stew among the floating universes and cities here that I sucked down.


Yes, if someone or something was near my face I opened wide and inhaled it. Many of those splendid cities saw their horizon obscured by my gaping maw. My saliva strands flooded their shimmering streets as my tongue came from below and sandwiched them into my palate. Cities of lesser gods, down my gullet to my gut. Where food belonged. It’d rain down atop the others.


I dragged my tongue against one such city. I lapped it up and left behind a pool of saliva billions of light years thick for the remaining pseudo-mortals to writhe in.


Another squad attacked me from the side. In one smooth motion of my hand I curled my fingers around them and snatched them up along with the floating city and few universes in the path too. I shoved everything into my mouth. Again, thinking on the bestial qualities of being.


We true-divines, eating buildings as easily as starry lights. Like dogs woofing down anything in front of them. There's an irony to that. There's the most base creatures, not even sapient, who roam naked and eat whatever they can. Then some of them evolve into sapient mortals who dress themselves fancily and invent all sorts of etiquette. Yet, here I am, the undisputed mistress of countless souls, stark naked, and shoving all in my hand into my mouth as I stomp and romp across this green realm, unhindered and unashamed.


It was quite fun.


Yes, those floating universes too, taken in. If Ylsoi hadn’t yet consumed a universe on the ground, though, I actually could absorb it decently enough as it flattened against the soft, warm, sensitive skin of my feet. I even reached out and crushed a bundle of universes settled on conjoined beds of ‘cloud’, taking them in that way while rushing the attending winged servants at the same time.


Ylsoi’s efforts to halt me intensified. She sent more servants, more powerful ones too. Many flew up at my face. I batted some aside, snatched up others. Others, still, I telekinetic clumped together and sent hurtling into my maw. They responded with powerful blasts of energy and the like. It did nothing but warm me, provoke my hunger.


My stomach rumbled out again. They were simply stalling best they could. I decided to show them and Ylsoi why I was often called the Void Spinner. Time to show them more of my true power.


I kept moving, but as my steps fell and cracked the ground, said cracks expanded out more than usual. I left not just footprints in my wake, but shadow. Thick, warbling shadow. Void of my own. The creep stopped, but from those dark imprints I left, wiggling tendrils of shadow emerged. They reached out to snatch any servant or subject of Ylsoi’s that drew close. The tentacles tugged them into the dark, trapping them there. It’d make them easier to absorb later.


So, as I moved, I corrupted her realm. Step by reverberating step. I quite literally left chaos in my wake.


I kept moving towards the center. I was able to sense her before long. A few universes floated near my face again as I moved. At 20 teraparsecs in height, my eyelashes were longer than their diameter. I simply blinked and those fine hairs of mine popped and ripped them to space dust.


At last she came into my visual senses. I saw her sitting atop an ivory throne, decorated with vines. An entire vast area of her realm was covered in splendid flowers and soft grass which felt nice under my feet as I flattened them down. Her power was strong enough this close that I couldn’t leave those dark void puddles in my wake here, but that was no matter.


Her throne was surrounded by a few pillars of marble stone, also decorated with the splendid colorful flora of nature. She was naked as usual, with a scowl on her face, yet her expression displayed a hint of apprehension as well. She had clearly not expected me to be this huge, even if she could glean my size when I entered.


She quickly rose from her throne, walking forward. Her green, bare, and slender feet fell upon a few especially small, likely treasured cities not far from the foot of her throne. She slyly reabsorbed the power they could offer her.


She looked up at me. She had no choice. She had to project strength, even when I was big as I was.


“You would dare invade my realm? Seek to consume me? To consume another true-divine?”

“You won’t be one for long.”, I said.


I sent my tongue out, licking my lips. My stomach rumbled. I saw her shudder.


“You’ll be food soon. Part of me. All that you have. It’s nothing personal Ylsoi, but I am hungry, and you are here.”, I said.

“Nonsense, you underestimate me.”, she replied.


Perhaps I did. She hovered into the air and focused her full power against me. The ineffable power of a true-divine. It was more than psionic force. It was the rawest form of power one could imagine. It shook her realm. Warbled the very space which made it up. I could see her exerting herself. This was the power of even a weak true-divine


“Servants, aid me!”, she called out. As she did, many flew to her and she drew them into her being. She grew, but not by much. Smidgens from my lofty perspective.


I pressed my feet into the ground, steadying myself through the assault. It was more than I expected, yes, but she was easy to underestimate.


Ylsoi, the ruler of this realm, another true divine, stood no taller than my ankle.


I was that big. She that small in comparison. All her eons of existence. All the souls and energy she had consumed, and that’s as far as she got. More than 1 teraparsec for sure, but less than 10 easily.


My power was stronger on an equal order of magnitude at least. She had the advantage of me being in her home realm, yet even with that I exerted my raw power back. I pushed with it against hers and won out. She had near exhausted herself, yet I used only a fraction.


As she fell over, I stepped towards her. My feet slammed down on either side of her. But, I wouldn’t step on her. That would be a waste of such a divine flavor against my tongue.


My stomach rumbled. She scampered back up, but not in time to have a chance of dodging my right hand.


I lifted her up towards my face, slowly. She got to take in the sights my nude form. My taut fair-skinned tummy which rumbled as she past it. My warm bosom, near which beat my heart in anticipation of a lovely meal.


A shame her and I could not mingle our bodies together before this. She was beautiful after all. Perhaps we could, I thought, depending on how well she took to becoming a part the domain of my body: the world within. Her power mine. Many of my best lovers had been former meals that eventually warmed up to the idea on their own time.


I didn’t think on it long though. With such a meal in front of me my stomach was impatient. I was impatient. I lifted her up to my mouth.


“Please, no, we can work something out.”, she said.


“We both know this act is best for me. I can’t let an opportunity slip by. Such a splendid meal slip anywhere other than down my throat.”


I licked my lips.


“Please!”, she said.


“There’s no need to negotiate with a meal. We can converse later if I feel like it.”


“Stop!”


I was done chatting with her. I opened wide and stuffed her in.


She was a big meal. She was taller than the size I could open my mouth, but sticking her in head first made her fit. My lips wrapped around the sides of her green body. My tongue glided against her abdomen.


The flavor was sublime. My “mmm” vibrated her form and the realm. Even with her just on my tongue I could taste the power she held. Tantalizing. Waiting to be sucked out and absorbed. Claimed.


It’d be mine soon, and that thought was even more appetizing than her transcendent flavor.


Though not by much.


She fussed, batting her hands about. A true-divine, reduced to fussing with her fists and kicking her legs against my lips. All she did was splash more of my spit around herself. The thick strands of liquid dangling in my mouth draped against her, broke against her swinging arms. Soaked her lovely green tresses.


Scrumptious indeed.


Though still ravenous, I made the time to suckle and taste her thoroughly. A true-divine for a meal was a real thing, but even aside from that it was rare for my true body to have any one meal fill my mouth this much. She fussed and fidgeted, but by my power and my tongue I moved her as I pleased.


Servants approached me, trying to attack me and save their mistress. I would not humor them then. I wouldn’t tolerate the interruption. I kept them away with effortless shoves of my mind. They were too powerless to prevent it and, even if not, too late.


As I savored my treat, her body turned as I flipped it over and licked each side. In the process her head poked out of my mouth briefly before I sucked her form back in. My lips closed. Aside from the sight no doubt mortifying any nearby servants, it occurred to me I had given Ylsoi one last look at her realm. The splendid field of green she crafted, marred by the shadowy void pools left in my wake. Still a splendid sight, framed by the flesh inside my mouth, till I closed those lips and sealed the visual from her. Sealed her fate.


Much as I loved her flavor, my hunger was at a roar. My stomach rumbled yet again. My desire to actually consume her won out against that to taste her: a sensation I could always replicated later regardless via my powers.


So, I swallowed.


Unlike with my meals till then, this actually took a bit of effort She was big. I tilted my tongue and she fussed and pushed against it. I could feel her fingers press against the bumps of my tongue. It sort of tickled.


My throat got her feet first. Once I had a hold, it was over. She managed to pry herself up a bit after the first tug of my esophagus, but then next squeeze of my wet throat flesh tugged her deeper. She kicked her legs, cried out in frustration, but with every echoing gulp I got more and more leverage to take her down easier.


Gulp. Gulp. Gulp.


The sound rung out across her realm. Her servants and the other realm denizens must have been horrified by the macabre, fleshy sound.


However, to me, it was delightful.


With one more conscious gulp, she was fully in my gullet. Her view of my mouth gone, and, in its place, she was able to look up at the iridescent tunnel of throat flesh above. Squeezing her, guiding her.


The sheer ecstasy of such a meal. I couldn't help but moan. An announcement of my success to all her subjects.


I didn’t do it just to gloat, but I wouldn’t refrain myself. The thought of her power becoming mine, the heartiness of her being as it squirmed and writhed in my throat. It was delightful. It was enough to moan, so I did. Who would stop me? Who in this realm could stop me? None.


Once she was 'digested' I'd be so much bigger, so much more powerful. So much more. No, I wouldn’t refrain. An opportunity like this was rare. It was mine.


With a coo, I moved my finger to my throat, trailing my prey as it descended. I did this in full view of those of her realm who had the honor of looking at my true form as it towered above them.


My senses within were perfect. I felt every squirm she made from wiggles of her body to pushes of her fingers and toes against my throat. It didn’t matter. She could not escape. In time she started to enter my stomach.


My hand was on my taut tummy. I felt her drop in my gut. For once, a meal I had since leaving my realm earlier had felt remotely filling in there, and didn’t immediately dissolve in the celestial swirling. It was a wonderful feeling.


I licked my lips, letting out a small coo as I felt her flutter in my stomach. I gave my tummy a small pat, the sound reverberating to the latest meal and all the other morsels within no doubt.


I still had to digest her though, but the hardest part was done. I was delighted, my heart aflutter. I’d make her mine. I wouldn’t refrain from doing so, from taking all she could offer.


Yet, I still wanted more, even if it wasn’t as hearty.


Yes, I had a whole realm to devour, and I wouldn’t refrain.


I relaxed my power which kept her servants away from me. I opened my mouth to speak, let my voice boom across the realm.


“You are all mine”


With my words, the green borders of Serenity became purple.

Chapter 6: Digest by VivettaVenray

Chapter 6: Digest


With Ylsoi inside my belly, she was using all her power to try and prevent herself from being digested. I was determined not to let her succeed. However, this had another effect. It meant that her hold over her own realm was weakened. It weakened enough that I was able to exert great control over it.


I was making it mine. The purple borders to it attested to as much.


No one could leave it, but the servants of hers that could, wouldn’t dare to try. Those that might think about trying, such as some pseudo-mortals, had not the means. They could not travel the distance of light years to the shimmering purple lights given their diminutive sizes.


Naturally, this increased control made it all the easier to turn the realm’s contents into my meal.


I lifted my foot up and moved it back to set atop her throne. A massive structure to all the realm denizens. To me, it easily fell under my step. As her servants watched in horror, I crushed it. I felt the mixture of flora and stone as it crumbled beneath my right sole.


I laughed a tad as they charged me in anger.


“You want to try and save her? Very well. Come right in. Aaaah~”

I opened my mouth and challenged them. They accepted, flying inside my maw. I gulped the few that didn’t immediately fly down my throat with ease.


It was a foolish act of theirs, but a loyal one. I imagine my servants would have done the same for me if the roles were reversed. Nevertheless they wouldn’t fair very well inside me. If their mistress couldn’t hope to win against my digestion, which hope did they have?

None.


I began to move forward, away from the throne but in a new direction. One I had not yet ravaged. As I did so, I used the void pools I had left behind to finally absorb the meals trapped within. Such was very easy now with Ylsoi’s powers preoccupied resisting the churns of my gut.


My feet fell upon pristine sprawls of city. Unlike before, I was able to absorb these fallen now, making them mine as I took their very souls and energy into my skin.


Moving, I reached down and ripped up the green terrain, taking handfuls of it and whatever structures dotted it into my maw for swallowing. At times, I was lazier, and simply telekinetically tore at the realm instead. Entire chunks of mountains light years tall, many servants and countless pseudo-mortal souls went into my gob and, with a gulp, towards my gut. All the floating universes near me, too, were taken in one way or another.


I flexed my power as well. Wherever my utterly teralithic form moved, it cast a shadow. My power worked so that my shadow was more than a mere bit of darkness. All that fell beneath it was made mine. Taken into me. Absorbed. Structures and weaker beings were absorbed outright, but Ylsoi’s stronger servants were simply teleported from my cast dark into my gut to join their mistress in the celestial stew.


Ylsoi noticed the company, and put up a fuss. Still, once she was in my body it was over for her. Control is greatest over and within one’s own divine form. It was near unheard of for one to escape the body of a divine once ingested. The only being I ever knew to do so was myself.


She was trying very hard to be the second though.


It would be cramped in there. Universes brushing up against her. Countless souls, many those who once served her. That’s ok. There’d be more room soon.


I began to grow.


My digestion was doing its work, and at last I cracked the resistance she used her power to put up. I felt the merest trickle of her power flow into me, become mine already. The tiniest amount of what she had to give. Yet, even that was more than most of what I devoured thus far.


The ground rumbled beneath my feet as they set near the border to another one of her ‘divine’ little cities. My body expanded another teraparsec in height. As it did, toes that dwarfed universes stretched out over the edges of the city. Many more fell to my touch. Many more were taken into my being.


At a point during this steady growth, I grew weary of the game and slid my left foot forward to wipe out the pseudo-mortals and their abodes that way.


I kept moving, kept devouring. I gorged myself on her divine kingdom. The spoils of falling down over her as she stewed in celestial chyme, gradually dwindling as I absorbed her size. Her power. Her everything.


As I did so, I grew. My shadow extended over her realm, and thus I absorbed more of what I left in my wake. Not even the green was left behind. Only void, black like a puddle of ink. Tendrils crept out from which to ensnare the barest scraps left behind. I wouldn’t leave a single atom of Serenity, a single drop of energy behind. It would all be mine.


However, I did stay my growth at 40 teraparsecs, double my old size. It was immensely pleasurable, but I was greedy, and in no danger. I wanted to hold back my full absorption of the power and size my meals offered; that Ylsoi offered. I still digested her of course. I still kept sucking her power, and it got easier the more she shrunk, the weaker she became, within my belly.


Yet, I did not fully make it mine. I let the power simmer in my body for a bit, away from the grubby hands of its former owners and others within. I just held on to it. The pleasure of growing in power and size was immense, and I wanted it to come as an explosive climax.


I had a strong will and a plan in mind, but even with that this was a hard thing to do. The temptation was great, but I held onto it knowing my idea would be even better.


So, at 40 teraparsecs in height, I finished off the rest of her realm. Rather, the denizens of the realm that was once hers and was now mine. My hunger was somewhat abetted at the time with Ylsoi’s hearty form still floundering within, but there was still room for more. Much more.


I became impatient with the area though, looking forward to fully embracing the bounty I kept harvesting from the true-divine meal. I started to rip up more of the realm with my mind. Large chunks of land, spire-filled cities, universes and more simply flew into my mouth at a steady stream. I gulped it all done as my own special void left in my wake spread out across the plane to take into me, that way, that which avoided a direct journey down my throat.


In this way, it wasn’t long before I had devoured everything in the realm that was once Serenity. The only thing left was the black void of my own making and the tentacles that writhed out of it. They could claim no more. Nothing was left. The realm’s contents and its mistress were all in me, so I reabsorbed the special dark I had made. Now, there was just the purple border of the region. To mark it mine.


Ylsoi had shrunk and weakened considerably, yet she was still trillions of light years in height. I still felt her in there, fussing, struggling.


It was delightful, pleasurable. I felt the build-up of the energy and power and size I was storing. The temptation was great. I wanted that release soon, so I didn’t dally.


I moved out of the new purple borders and back into the free-zone. I flew fast, mouth open to take in all in my path. My mind reached out and put more into my path as well. Many lesser gods had thought me done, but the roar of my stomach still echoed out across the omniverse to show them how wrong they were. I took them in alongside whatever universes had percolated into existence along my path.


Said path took me back into my realm. My original realm, that is, where I had awoken early. I entered and moved towards the center. My body was alight with anticipation and ecstasy. I moved my hand to rub my stomach, then up towards my bosom. My other hand felt at my thigh.


My body was wonderful. Divine. Beautiful. Sensual.


And it would become so, so much more.


I slid my right hand down between my legs. At the lightest touch, I let out a roaring coo.


I had not felt this sensitive in quite some time. I wouldn’t let it go to waste.

Chapter 7: Dessert by VivettaVenray

Chapter 7: Dessert


Warm tingles cascaded through my body. My stomach churned with the wails and activity of countless sextillions of souls. Ylsoi still lingered in me, fussing. I felt and embraced her every struggle.


So much power was within me, just laying there. All I had to do was take it, and I would. When the moment was right. The moment of the utmost ecstasy.


My realm was empty, but I reached inside my being and called out some of my most faithful servants. It was time to be pleasured. To be worshiped, adored, and served in a most delightful manner.


I was much bigger now. All hands on deck, so to speak, wouldn’t be enough. I extended an offer to souls I saw fit or found alluring for one reason or another. Most were of the gods I had devoured in the free-zone. The size of their souls in their new forms, within me, was equal to any other meager mortal.


I presented the offer to a comparatively few of the countless mortal souls as well. A chance to taste the barest fraction of divine power. Many found that idea tantalizing.


Many, mortals and ‘gods’ alike, were eager for a chance to get some time out of my body, even if it was in service to the being who had devoured them. Others were stubborn, or sad, or angry, indignant. That was fine. It was their choice this time. They could continue wallowing in my being if they so pleased.


I even extended the offer to Ylsoi. I conjured an avatar of myself within my stomach and appeared before her directly. Even this mere extension of me towered over her as she was. I told her if she ceased her resistance to the inevitable process of my digestion, I could give her a head-start on becoming a loyal servant of mine.


Not only did she refuse, indignant, but she tried to attack the avatar. Attack me. She flew at the second, lesser, body of mine and attacked a my foot. I simply laughed with the avatar, and kicked her back into the shimmering stew of energy churning in me.


It was fine. She would need time to come to terms with things, if she ever did at all. I didn’t force a single soul to serve me at that moment, not even her. I simply planned to digest her fully as planned, even if it were slower. She could pound against the bounds of my stomach much as she wished even. It would change nothing.


Still, I wanted everything to line up. With my expansive mind this was very much in the realm of possibility.


I was eager. I manifested servants outside my body, old and many many new ones.


“Please me.”, I purred, and they obeyed.


The older servants knew which spots to rub best. Many in particular flew at my nipples, massaging the pink sensitive flesh on which many universes could settle. Where they could settle. I kept their maximum size at one where my erect and aroused nipples towered farther than any could see on their own. Pink divine mountains. Others went straight to my awaiting crotch, to tease at my womanhood.


Most of the newer servants lacked as much initiative. I didn’t blame them much, they were likely a bit confused and overwhelmed. However I didn’t tolerate the laxity either. I was much too aroused. I moved my hand towards them all and guided them towards my snatch. A few filtered through the space between fingers due to my vastness making such gaps immense. That was no matter, my telekinesis carted them to the destination all the same.


I rubbed myself, teased myself. The servants within me, ‘godlike’ beings, worked as hard as they could to treat the erogenous flesh therein. They wandered the sensitive expanse of my clit. Every step felt with delight.


I was not so lazy as to not rub myself as well. My fingers did more work than they could over hope to do. As I pleasured myself and was pleased, I cooed. Grunted. I sent all these utterances out across the omniverse. Shameless, unabashed.


It only egged me on further: the notion that so many lesser beings would be forced to listen to the sounds of my lascivious delight. Some were powerful enough to tune it out, perhaps, but they wouldn’t. It was information to be aware of after all. Moreover, I’m sure many enjoyed the sounds as well. I had friends in the omniverse after all, and only a few of my friends had never once exchanged intimate delights with me.


As this went on, I was aware of all within my stomach, naturally. Ylsoi was dwindling faster and faster as I sucked up her energy. Soon her very soul would be mine. My heart beat accelerated, the sound booming over her angry grunts almost as much as my pleased ones did. Her wails and the wails of many vast multitudes rung out within me. My stomach was merciless. I was merciless. I wanted all they could give. I wanted every sensation I could get.


I rubbed myself, faster and faster. The servants in my sex were caught in the maelstrom of mashing fingers and the slick fluids which came out in ever great amounts. The thickness of such delight was on the order of many hundreds of millions of light years. It was enough to inundate some of the smaller servants, but I didn’t care. They would be stuck anyways in such a storm of ecstasy.


The moment had come at last. Despite her fight, Ylsoi succumbed to the power of my body. I had taken everything she had. Her very soul too, which was now the size of a mere mortal’s as it wandered among the glowing tides of in my being.


All I had eaten thus far was within me, just waiting to be probably assimilated into my power, my being full and proper rather than linger there.


I felt at the edge of my blissful release as well. The time was now, then. My coos thundered across the omniverse. My realms, both of them, warbled at the bounds.


It was time to enact my pleasurable plan. Much happened at once.


Around the moment of release, I finally embraced the power I had taken from Ylsoi and her realm fully. It was utterly intoxicating. Utterly sublime. Transcendent. The sheer influx of size and divine power that I had gained in one great big flash. I did this just around the time I went over the edge in my sexual release.


My body spasmed, shuddered as an unrivaled, unprecedented surge of growth hit me in tandem with the best orgasm I ever had. A new peak of pleasure, pushed and felt by me alone. Occurring in a symphony with the other raw ecstasy of immense power growth.


I moaned, loud, unabashed. I roared the lustful utterance across the omniverse. Lesser gods would likely have to cover their ears as they floundered in the free-zone while a true goddess had her bliss.


For many, they wouldn’t be in the free-zone for long.


As I grew out, so too did my realm. The borders of my prime realm extended out from all directions. The purple walls of light growing out, taller on both ends. Moreover, the realm formally known as Serenity did so too, though that one stretched out only towards my original realm.


Thus, the borders were stretching to engulf all of the free-zone area I had flew through earlier to feed. It wasn’t just my hunting grounds before, but would be forever more. That particular section of the free-zone was my space now.


At the climax, in throes of of ecstasy, I gushed out a torrent of nectar, which served to carry the servants in its deluge out into the palm of my hand where they stuck. For such a delightful orgasm, the bounty it yielded was plentiful as well.


My orgasm lasted as long as my growth spurt. My body passed 50 teraparsecs in a flash, then 60 and more and more. Universes happened to come into being both in my absence while feeding and during my self-indulgent touching session. Many broke against the sides of my hips, or the soles of my feet as my laying, floating form stretched out. I felt them disappear into the wrinkles and whorls of my soles: absorbed.


As I grew, I was not simply content with the free-zone areas I had claimed. No, the area that used to be Serenity, which was now mine and merged, simply extended towards the previous primary realm of mine. However, even once my realm was one again, I kept growing it from all sides. It expanded with me to take up even more of the free-zone.


It expanded fast, rivaling a big-bang when adjusting for scale. My purple light covered multitudes of comparatively powerless gods and goddesses in the former free-zone spaces that were now mine. Many, many more universes filled with oft-clueless denizens as well.


I felt the borders of my realm bump into neighboring realm. It had a bright red border of light, and belonged to a true-divine I knew of. She had the lower body of a snake with silver scales. She was powerful, far more so than Ylsoi, but far less than me as I was even as I was still growing.


My realm simply engulfed hers. Like a large amoeba taking in a smaller one. My purple lights extended through and over the other end of the demarcated realm before dissolving the barrier entirely.


I had to invade Ylsoi’s realm personally to take it over, yet here I had dissolved the very borders of one almost passively. Such was my power.


And I was still growing. I was not finished.


The power of Ylsoi offered so much more size than her own comparative diminutive true-form had. That’s because much of a true-divine’s energy is locked into their power. Without size power, size wouldn’t matter. Without such, another true-divine could simply shrink another at a thought instead of having to slowly absorb and digest as I did Ylsoi.


It occurred to me there was no way I wasn't the biggest true-divine in all the omniverse at the time.


And I was still growing.


Alas, even such a bounty could only take me so far. The borders of my realm expanded to engulf three more neighboring realms, and paused to stop just before one more.


When it did, so too did my growth. I moved my free hand from my chest to feel my new, warm, and freshly grown true-body. I marveled at my current size. Savored my warmth.


I was the first true-divine to pass 100 teraparsecs in height. Moreover, I did so by double that amount. I was just past 200 teraparsecs in height. My feet were now longer than I was tall when leaving what used to be Serenity earlier. My heart now beat with the force of countless supernovas. With my vast mind, I knew right away that a step of mine, unhindered by my power, would have the force of a billion googols of similarly powerful supernovas.


Naturally, I was quite pleased at how things had turned out. As I grew up and out I kept fondling myself, harvesting every bit of pleasurable sensation. I certainly had worked for it. Yet, even that came to an end a bit after I reached my new max size.


I moved my hand from my crotch and saw the coating of nectar covering many servants, old and new. They were now so, so much smaller. Not even comparable to bugs stuck in honey. In the future I’d share fractions of my power to make them more useful sizes. For now, they were no longer needed outside my form.


I opened wide and brought my hand to my mouth. I lapped up my sweet delight and them with it. I swallowed it down, taking them back in me, as well as those who had been tending to nipples were were pink realms of their own to them now. They were simply re-absorbed at a thought.


I basked in my afterglow a few moments. The heat of which was enough to melt universes which it did, as a few had sprouted around my newly enlarged and empowered form. As they were destroyed, I absorbed them almost passively.


Before, universes were at least like grains of rice. Now? They were specks. Perhaps enough of them could be akin to a broth or some such. Now, to really power up in the future I would need much more of them. Better yet, more gods and goddesses.


Thankfully, I had a lot more room in my realm to feed in. Still, I realized that to truly advance, my new meal of choice going forward would be other true-divines. It simply made sense, given how big I was.


My new realm now contained 4 of them. All within the purple barriers, mine as well. I didn’t immediately absorb them or even bring them too me. If they customized their realm somehow, it would still have been as it is. Indeed, all the universes within my new borders were untouched as of then, and all the lesser gods and goddesses as well.


However, my realm borders were impenetrable from the inside and out unless I willed otherwise. I knew from the sheer level of unbridled power I now wielded they would not be able to get out. They were at my mercy. Unfortunately for all those true-divines, none were my friends. A couple I could even call rivals.


Soon I would perhaps call them food.


No doubt such a brusque expansion of my territory and other curious events was causing commotion among the more distant true-divines. I hoped to clear up any confusion as well as my intents with my newly claimed. I willed my spoke word to rumble across the omniverse with as much volume as I saw fit, louder than ever before.


Mine”


Such a basic, simple statement. It would do.


There was a temptation to rest again, that relaxing state, but it was smothered by a much greater desire within me. To grow more. To gain even more power.


I thought about being the first true-divine to be a petaparsec in height, and beyond that still. Why not? Why not try and become big enough to encompass the entire omniverse. Perhaps there was something outside this place. If there was, I’d want to find it out, if not, simply becoming the size of the omniverse would do.


A truly tantalizing notion. Becoming everything. I the new omniverse. All reality within me, with all within having me as their mistress. All paying tribute to me, serving me, having fed me. Being mine. Their souls. Their everything.


An existence encompassing all creation being me. A within a new world vaster than any other. The body of the one true-god that would be me. She who holds power far beyond all others.


A living all-encompassing reality. Everything within my body, part of me. Me. A world known as Vivet.


Very tantalizing.


Perhaps I’d spare my good friends of course though. Give them their own omniverses to flourish in. I could do whatever I wanted with all the power, after all.


I could do so much even now.


Yet I still wanted more. The hunger for more. Desire overall. That is what kept one from becoming stone, dust, dead.


Desire.


Such a wonderful feeling to have and indulge. I could sense with my mind the servants of my newly captured true-divine guests and the true-divines themselves. I heard them murmur. Many thought perhaps there would be a parlay. A deal to be made where they gave me loyalty and some power in exchange for some measure of autonomy.


I wanted them all. I wanted it all. My mouth watered as I moved back to an upright float in my newly vast realm.


My stomach gurgled, rumbled, roared. I let the sound thunder over the omniverse.


If that didn’t dispel their hopes, my next words surely would as I let them ring out across all there was as well. Across the omniverse my voice was heard.


I still hunger.”


Fin

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11541