The Highest Place by Prophet
Summary:

Laufey Titanborn is a woman who has all throughout her life strived for greater power, to be the strongest, to be undefeated, to reach the highest place and yet her goals are all stripped away, her power challenged by one man. Follow Laufey down her journey and ask the question, what exactly is the highest Place?

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234





Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 18364 Read: 36166 Published: February 21 2022 Updated: March 05 2024
Story Notes:



1. Chapter 1: Titanborn by Prophet

2. Chapter 2: Colosseum Showdown! by Prophet

3. Chapter 3: The Eight that came! by Prophet

4. Chapter 4: Enter Brenden Fawcett! by Prophet

5. Chapter 5: The Warrior vs The Giantess! by Prophet

6. Chapter 6: Somewhere else. by Prophet

7. Chapter 7: His name is Duncan Chulainn! by Prophet

8. Chapter 8: Destruction and Transformation! by Prophet

9. Chapter 9: The Growing Giant! by Prophet

10. Chapter 10: Through The Eyes Of Another! by Prophet

11. Chapter 11: A Fathers Dream! by Prophet

12. Chapter 12: The Giant With Titans Blood! by Prophet

13. Chapter 13: A Battles End! I Will Find You! by Prophet

14. Chapter 14: A Year Later, The Reckoning To Come! by Prophet

15. Chapter 15: The Forest of Gehenna! by Prophet

16. Chapter 16: The Forest of S-Class Monsters! by Prophet

17. Chapter 17: The Halfling by Prophet

Chapter 1: Titanborn by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

She stood towering over the mighty frost covered trees of the whispering woods, she who loomed hundreds of feet in the air. Her name was Laufey Titanborn  and at this moment when the sun began to rise over the tall snowy mountains, chasing away the cold frost of the early morning, she stood surrounded by all sides by solders wearing black armor. 


Laufey smiled as she looked down at the small solders who stood by her feet. She knew who these men where, she knew where they came from, and more importantly she understood why these men where here with unsheathed swords pointed at her.


They where men who belonged to the Sheovalon Empire. An empire that ruled in the northern lands of snow and ice. It was an empire of warriors who called the barren frozen lands of the north their home and here on this day they would go to battle against a being belonging to one of three strongest clans on the planet. The Giant Clan. 


She was the giant of the raven hair, the mountain breaker, the earth shaker, the ocean splitter and in this moment of Madness and consequence she wanted only one thing.


"Giant Laufey!" 


The crowds of solders parted as one single solder walked in between them. The solder with his black cape draped around his back points his blade toward Laufey.


"Giant Laufey! You have threatened to destroy the Empire of Sheovalon, do you deny?!" 


Laufey smiled as she gazed down at the warrior who dared to call himself a man. "I do not little warrior" 



The solder who commanded thousands shook with violent rage. "Then you are guilty! Solder prepared for battle!"


Like obedient dogs, thousands of solder waist no time in following the orders of their master. They scream with bloody rage as all signs of fear vanished from their eyes. 


Laufey could feel every nerve in her body tingle as she looked down at men who would not retreat, who would do anything to protect their home. This is what she wanted, battle, a battle that would prove to all that she was the strongest. 


"Come and fight little things, come and let us reach it together!" 


Laufey with clenched fists gets into a fighting stance. She carried no weapon, she wore no armor all she needed was the leather cloths on her back as well as the animal skin boots that clung tightly to her feet. 


"All solders... Attack!" The commander yelled out as all solder ran forward answering the call to battle. 


To Laufey they where like ants challenging an elephant as they neared her boots her smile only grew bigger, for their was only one thing to be done when it came to bugs. 


(See this picture on my Patreon) 


Laufey slowly lifts up her right foot and watched a dirt fell from her sole like rain onto the solders down below. The solders began to back away as the sky seemed to fall from up above. 


"BOOM!" 


Laufey stomped her foot against the ground and the earth broke apart in massive chunks as many solders where either crushed into nothing or thrown into the air and yet still they rushed forward like mindless berserkers. 


They attacked her boots, they climbed her legs, they shot their arrows made from the thickest trees of the whispering woods, and yet still she stood, still she smiled. 


1 HOUR LATER


Snow fell from the darkened sky, it fell upon the demolished trees as well as the splintered ground, and soon all was decorated in white.


Laufey stood tall amongst the littered bodies of warriors she had slain and crushed. She stood over the broken trees and within her right hand she held the commander of the now slain army. 


She brought the solder up to her face, with his helmet off she could see the man's face. She could see the young man's short brown hair as well as his chiseled face developed from years of battle. The Commander of Sheovalon army could move not an inch as giant fingers held his body tightly, all he could do was glare at his captor with hatred.


"Why?" The Commander coughed as blood decorated his lips. "Why have you done this? You would go so far as to destroy my men, as well as my homeland. Tell me why." 



 Laufey gazed down at the unrecognizable bodies that encrusted the snow covered ground. She looked at the small commander ennuied. "To get to the highest place." 


"The what?" 


Laufey brought the commander closer to her mouth. "The highest place..." Laufey whispered. 


Laufey opened her mouth wide and with out even a little of indecision throws the little commander into her fleshy cave. She didn't chew, she refused to but down. She could feel the struggle happening within her mout and she loved it. 


"Gulp." 


Laufey felt the little man slide down her throat, and soon all went still from deep within. "The highest place... That my goal,

my wish." 


Laufey took one more look at the carnage on the ground, she would walk away from this and it would never pass through her mind again, and yet. 


"Excuse me ma'am." 


Laufey stops walking upon hearing a voice calling out through the cold wind. Laufey turns around and looks down and it was then she saw him, an elderly man wearing royal garb. 


"It looks like I missed one." Laufey says while stepping closer to the little royal.


"My lady I am not your enemy, in fact I wanted to give you an offer that you won't refuse." The old man said with his hands raised in defense. 



"An offer huh?"

***


Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 2: Colosseum Showdown! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

Joyous screams rang out through the mighty city of OverReach. Crowds of people shouted in euphoric celebration as they all stood in enthusiastic delight in a Colosseum miles and miles wide. 


This was a dawn of Crimson Combat, a day that marked the beginning of never before seen thrills and trials. Here in this Colosseum with a width as far as the eye could see a battle would be waged, a battle like no other. 


He stood in the Imperial box, he who wore royal red and yellow robes of splendiferous beauty and grandeur, as a golden crown filled with an abundant of jewels sat on his head of grey hair.


He was the king of OverReach, the Monarch of Warfare, the Sovereign of bloodshed. This man smiled as he gazed out at the masses, that shouted out his name with exhilaration. His name was King Placus and he knew that all of his citizens where here for the same reason as him to see warriors do battle. 


King Placus stood motionless, bathing in the exuberant cheers of his people, and with the slow rising of his right hand, all goes quite.


"This is the day that we have all been waiting for!" The high king shouted out. "As you all should know, today we have a new challenger for this massive Arena!"


The whole area erupted in loud cheer once again. 


King Placus smiled for he also held such excitement. "This new challenger is a member of one of the three mighty clans, The giant clan,  and she has come looking to fight our most favorite champion!" The great king could hear the loud cheers slowly turn into giggling. "I know folks, I know, but let's not count our giant friend out just yet, for she will have to fight a total of 10 challengers until she can fight the champ himself. ARE YOU READY?!" 


The crowds of people went wild with loud applause. They would be able to see a member of the giant clan do battle. This rarity had to be enjoyed. 


"Boom... Boom..! Boom.!! Boom!!!"


The loud roars of the crowd soon died down as all could feel the thundering vibrations all throughout the stone Colosseum floor. 


King Placus smile never vanished, it only grew wider as his entertainment grew near. "Here she comes, she who is called the strongest giant." 

***


Laufey Titanborn walked through the city of OverReach. She towered over the countless buildings with ease, the highest barely reaching the top of her toes. 


She trodded through the lower town, her bare soles smashing the small houses into dust, and causing the ground to split apart with a thunderous crack.


Laufey continued walking, not once did she look down, not once did she give words of apology. She only had one goal, one desire, and as she looked at the Colosseum from afar she smiled for her goal would soon be reached. 


***


To the people of overreach that stood in the like wide colosseum, she was like an unmeasurable mountain of female flesh. Not many had ever seen one belonging to the giant clan and for those who had, they had never known that a giant could grow so big.


The people of overreach muttered amongst themselves in total disbelief as the mountainous monolith walked towards the arena with booming footsteps. 


"How could any thing be so big?"


"Members of the giant clan are average around 16-50 ft tall..." 


"Yea even the largest they can grow should be around 100ft at the most." 


"The taller they are, the more pure their blood line is to the the first ancient giants." 


"I-if t-that's true than that monsters blood must be the most pure."


"The walls of this Colosseum are around 615 ft tall, she's a few inches bigger." 


"Yea she looks to be around 620 feet on average." 


"Do you think that the champ will be able to fight something so big?" 


"Who knows? Either way we should probably get out of the way." 


"Yea she's coming!!!" 


The citizens of OverReach backed away with fright as the giantess closed the mile long distance with only a few steps. Her head eclipsing the very edge of the colosseum walls, which left many people wondering, how was she going to enter the arena.


The giant warrior maiden stood beside the towering stone walls for what seemed like an eternity, her eyes to the little people below where dark and cold, as if she where looking at insects that where barely worth her time. 


"BOOM!" A loud explosion shook the whole stadium as mighty fingers took hold of the hard stone walls, cracking the very stones. 


The people eyes open wide with terror as a certain realization came to all of them. 


""She's climbing over.""

***


Laufey Titanborn made her way over the stone walls that guarded the colosseum. Her body rolled against the small stone seats that where made to host such tiny people. Laufey cursed as she felt the brittle stone give way.


She couldn't believe she was here, in this city of man. All of her life she had traveled the world looking for a strong opponent. She had done many things to prove her strength, things considered foolish and idiotic even when it came to her own kind. 


She had trampled down the highest Rocky Mountains that stood in the northern plateau destroying the mountain high villages with massive earthquakes and rockslides, she had drank the seemingly endless lakes of the green valley, swallowing ships that hoisted fishermen and countless solders as well as drowning a dozen towns in tidal waves of water she spat out, she bathed in molten hot lava from the volcanos of magma valley that hosted such hot temperatures that only fire dragons would ever be able to survive. She had done all of this and so much more to challenge herself and yet with her thick giant skin, she had always found herself board. 


She remembered her time in the whispering woods, the words of the tiny old man who came to her with an interesting offer rang loud in her mind. 


["He talked about a tournament, about a undefeated warrior that resided in this city.] laufey thought to herself as she looked down at the little mites that scurried away from her fingers. ["Is their really a warrior who can challenge me in this useless city? If that old man deceived me than I swear I will track him down and swallow him whole."] 


She stood tall in the middle of the colosseum, her massive fists clenched and a smirk on her face as her eyes fell on the king of this weak nation. 



"Let's get this over with." 

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 3: The Eight that came! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

Laufey Titanborn stood in the middle of the great Colosseum. She who wore little to no armor on her body stood tall waiting for the one who would be her opponent. 


Laufey looked all around the massive arena and smirked. "This place..." she said with 

amazement. "This place is pretty well built." Laufey chuckled as she stood in stupefaction of the width of this monolith colosseum. 


 Very rarely did Laufey stand in a structure that could support her whole entire body and it was this structure that gave truth to all the rumors she had heard about the King of OverReach and how he was a battle maniac that loved fighting. 


King Placus created this whole entire Stadium to see the most amazing battles, it was almost foolish. 


Laufey looked at the little speck sized king that stood in the Imperial box, she looked at him stand his ground. "Interesting, very interesting." 


10 challengers, Laufey knew that she would be fighting 10 challengers before she would fight the champ himself.


"You tiny humans better put up a descent fight!" Laufey yelled out, causing people to cover their ears.


***


The people of OverReach's cheers rang loud as they bore witness to something that couldn't even be considered a fight. 


8 warriors stood before the great and powerful Giantess and all 8 warriors where slaughtered without mercy. 


The first warrior was famed for wielding a blade crafted by the fangs of a fire dragon, a flames that flowed with ravenous flames that could even melt steel. This warrior of the fire dragons fang blade was crushed against the soles of the Giantess as if he where a tiny ant, his thick blade was crushed to pieces. 


The second warrior was a up and coming adventure who Wielded a hammer that could shake the very ground, splitting apart while entire mountains with ease. This adventure of the thunder hammer was ruthlessly held in place while Laufey impelled the little warrior with her fingernail which almost split the man in half


The third warrior wore dark clothes and was as fast as the wind itself. He held in his grasp small blade like daggers, but it was his speed that seemed to give him the advantage. His form became a living blur as he sped around the giants bare soles, with his daggers he slashed at her toes countless slashes that in the end failed to draw even a drop of giant blood. Laufey with a bit of irritation leapt high into the air and with an earth shattering explosion that tore apart the ground and cracked the stone walls belonging to the Colosseum itself, her massive butt crashed into the ground.


The crowds of people continued to watch the great warrior of the giant clan execute any competitor that happened to cross her path. She swallowed them whole, she crushed them between her finger tips, she smashed them against her mighty thick thighs, or threw them against the walls of stone and watched as they turned into a red stain of liquid, she even flicked them away with her finger, Watching parts of their bodies turn to nothing from the force. The giant Laufey did all of this with a smile on her face. 


The giant stood victories as 8 bodies of fallen warriors lied all around her. She would only have to face one more challenger before she would face her ultimate foe, she would fight the champion soon enough. 

***


Laufey felt disappointed as she stared at the broken bodies of the 8 opponents she had completely killed. 


The hope that she held so greatly in this competition seemed to greatly diminish. 


["Two more opponents, two more and then I will simply destroy this city for wasting my time."]  Laufey thought as she waited patiently for the 9th opponent.

***


He walked through the stone corridor that led outside to the battle field. He knew what awaited him, he knew what he would have to fight. On his back he held a giant metal sword the size of a grown man, it was a sword that vibrated ever so slightly against his skin. 


With every step the wait of his fears grew more and more, and yet this battle would only serve to test his strength. 


"I swear I will surpass you." The warrior said as he walked into the light. 


She was a giant like no other. She was so big that the warrior couldn't even see her face for the sunlight illuminated her visage with blinding light, and yet he knew that she was looking down at him. 


She was as tall as a mountain, her hands and feet could effortlessly destroy a house, her biceps contained unimaginable power. This fight would not be easy. 


The warrior chucked as sweat fell from his forehead. "So you are my opponent huh?"

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 4: Enter Brenden Fawcett! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy. 

His name was Brenden Fawcett, he was a warrior who had fought in many battles, wielding his massive steel blade forged in the molten heart of the dwarven forges. 


Brenden with blade in hand glared at the massive giant the towered over all things in the area. 


Brenden looked at the colossal Titan, sweat fell from his brow as her very presence radiated a domineering power. 


Brenden smirked. "This battle is going to be fun." 

***


Laufey watched as the small little warrior walked towards her toes with a smile on her face. He was the size of a little ant to her, in fact if it wasn't for her exceptional eye sight she wouldn't even be able to see the little man's face. 


"Your a brave little guy, aren't you?" Laufey said bending down, in order to get a closer look at the small warrior that would dare challenge her.


To her amusement the man did not back away in fright as he was completely enveloped in her shadow. He held on to his mighty sword, a sword that was smaller than a tooth pick to her and yet it's edge was sharp and gleamed with power. 


"Do you really think that you can beat me human?" Laufey asked with a cocky smirk as she brought her face closer to the little speck of a man.


Laufey witnessed the little warriors smile grow even wider and she couldn't help but feel annoyed. 


"I have to win this battle..." the man said while closing his eyes as if he where praying. "Me winning is the only way that I will achieve my goal!" 


Laufey watched the man rush forwards with amazing speed. He was moving at a speed that was to fast to see for a ordinary human, but Laufey with her huge eyes could see the Human run towards her.


Laufey with a smile lifted up her right hand and with blinding speed smashed it against the ground, in hopes of crushing the small warrior. 


"BOOM!" 


The ground shook with amazing force as dirt and large pieces of rock where thrown into the air. 


Her hand dug deep into the ground, creating a small crater. Laufey evilly smiled as the thought of another crushed human filled her very heart with joy. That smile disappeared as from the corner of her eye she saw a speeding blur. 


Laufey quickly turned her head side to side, all in hopes of spotting to little mite that ran all around her massive body. 


"You damn little roach!" Laufey yelled out as she stood to her full height. 


Laufey felt aggravated as she looked towards the broken ground for the target that had irritated her so. 


It was then that she felt a small electric tingle from the back of her neck. 


Laufey quickly turned around, creating a small hurricane in her wake. She saw from a distance, a bright blue light that emanated from the small sword of the warrior. 


"Take this!" The tiny man yelled as he swung his mighty sword, unleashing a massive slash of energy that raced towards Laufey herself.


"BOOM!" 

***


Brenden Fawcett breathed hard with exhaustion as he unleashed a massive explosion of power on the giant warrior herself. 


Smoke filled the air making it hard to even see and get not once did Brenden lower his guard.   


It was then that Brenden heard it, a cold chill ran up his spine as he heard a chilling laughter coming from the smoky depths. 


The smoke soon began to clear, and Brenden couldn't help but let lose a smile as he saw the giantess herself, standing unscathed in the middle of destruction itself. 


She stared down at him from above, not moving a single inch as her eyes seemed to radiate killing intent. It was then with the shaking of her massive breast and shoulders, that the giantess began to laugh out loud. 


Brenden covered his face with his left arm as a large gust of wind assaulted him and the whole area.


Brenden could see it in the raging wind that was filled with her laughter, it was a bright golden light, a light that surrounded the giants body. 



He stood on guard, his blade acted as armor as he held it in front of his very body.


Brendens blood was like electricity as he felt exhilarated from the challenge that stood before him. 


The grip around his sword tightened and his eyes where consumed with conviction. Brenden could fill it running all throughout his veins, energy, focused and controlled. 


"AAAHHH!!!!" Brenden yelled out, unleashing a raging blue aura that roared like a fire.  


His muscles expanded with power, veins appeared all over his arms and neck, and a ravenous smile appeared on his face. 


Brenden wouldn't hold back and as he thought about his next move, he noticed the restless golden energy that burned in the giants eyes. 


"Oh Shit!" Brenden yelled out as he jumped out of the way of  a massive beam of golden light that rushed at him. 


Brenden could fill the heat from the air as he barely was able to dodge the beam of arching energy that rushed passed him. 


"BBBBAAAAAAANNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!" 


Brenden landed as gracefully as he could as he noticed the burned ground, and more so, he noticed the half destroyed walls that once belonged to the colosseum. The seats made of stone that once held many of the citizens of OverReach was now destroyed along with the people themselves. Their was nothing but destruction. 


Brenden turned around and looked at the giant who's eyes burned with a golden light, and whose face showed little concern for the lives she had just destroyed. Her interest was on him and him alone. 


"Fantastic."

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 5: The Warrior vs The Giantess! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and if you can please support me on Patreon.

Laufey Titanborn stared down at the little warrior who much like herself was glowing with overflowing energy. Her eyes burned and overflowed with a golden radiance as she shot out a golden beam of energy from her irises. 


It was a technique that she hadn't used for a long time, a technique that took a lot of energy and yet it always ended with her enemies incinerated, until today. 


Laufey looked at the man who barely managed to dodge her attack. He was a speck of a man but Laufey couldn't help but have respect for this little insect.  


Laufey bent down, putting her hands on her knees. "Tell me little one, what is your name?" 


Laufey watched as the warrior lowered his blade. "My name is Brenden Fawcett and I'm the one who will defeat you!"  


The small man rushed forward like a comet of blue light. Laufey smiled as she herself ran at her mite sized opponent. Both screamed out in battle hardened rage as fist met steel. 


"BOOM!" 


A massive explosion of bluish and golden lights erupted in the middle of the colosseum, casing every last person to duck for cover, a shockwave lashed out in all directions.


Laufey only focused on the foe before her as she exchanged clash after clash against him. She would struggle to keep the little man in sight, for one moment he would be running at amazing speeds struggling to stay within her blind spot, and the next he would be running on top of her massive body, using her arms as roads, her shoulders as trampolines, and her long blond hair as ropes to swing on. 


The truth of the matter was, was that this fight was ridiculous, in fact standing miles away any ordinary person would see a giantess fighting an invisible opponent, wrecking a city in the process, and yet the massive blows between giantess and man told no lies.


"BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!" 


Both continued to strike each other landing blow after blow, nonstop! 

***

Brenden could feel every bone in his body shrieking from the strain this battle was putting him through. 


Time after time Brenden had slashed his blade against the thick white skin of the giantess, he attacked her ankles, her massive knees that where hard enough to destroy houses without fail, he pierced her fingers that where mighty enough to tear apart the mountains themselves, and yet all he seemed to leave behind where scratches so small that not one could draw blood, and none seemed to last for very long, as the healing of a giant was quick and never ending.


"Damn!" Brenden shouted out as he stood looking up at the Titan. He breathed hard from an ever increasing exhaustion.  


Brenden looked around the area, he saw foot sized craters that left deep impressions in the ground. Much of the colosseum walls where destroyed many of the citizens where either crushed or disintegrated and yet many more where still here in this area cheering. Brenden understood that these people where just like the king who built this stadium of battle. They where enthusiasts who longed to witness the ultimate battle. 


Dirt fell from the sky snapping Brenden out of his lingering thoughts. He looked up and witnessed a tan sky of skin, skin belonging to the massive foot of the giant. 


"I didn't introduce myself did I?" The monolith spoke holding her foot in mid air. "My name is LAUFEY TITANBORN!" The giant shouted out, slamming her massive foot to the ground, unleashing a shockwave like no other. 


The wind grew frantic as a massive surge of power upheaved the ground, shaking the very stones for miles. 


Brenden struggled to remain standing, his aura protected him from the raging torrent of wind but just barely.


Brendens vision was obscured from the wind and dust and yet he could still see a looming shadow coming ever closer. 


"Bang!" 


Brenden couldn't react fast enough as a massive wall of flesh from Laufey's foot rammed into him, sending him flying back at great speeds. 


"BANG!" Brenden slammed into the giant rocks that where uplifted from the ground, and yet still he kept on flying backward, until finally  he rammed into the colosseum wall creating a large indentation in its rocky surface. 


It was then, before he could even move a  massive hand like a mighty spear broke through the raging wind and with strong force slammed him further into the rocky wall.


"Dammit!" 

***


Laufey held on to the little man, she held him tightly and watched as blood fell from his beaten and broken body. 


It was then that a familiar feeling of boredom began to over take her, like it had done many times before.


"Is this truly all you had?" Laufey wondered as she stood amongst flaming stones, and chard ground. "What a shame... I barely used 20% of my power." 


Laufey continued to gaze down at the little speck of a man who breathed hard with exhaustion. "If I recall your name is Brenden, well Brenden if you have nothing else to entertainment me with, than I will finish this." Laufey brought Brenden to her lips and began to lick the man as if he where a sweatt treat.


Laufey had licked the little man 20 times before she had stopped. "You should make do as a little snack." Laufey smirked." 


"Y-you won't win..." 


Laufey looked at the little man who hung like a rag doll between her fingers. Brenden giggled lightly as if he didn't want to get caught laughing and yet Laufey heard the sound of ever increasing laughter. 


"And what is so funny you little pest!" Laufey said annoyed. 


"You may have defeated me you giant bitch, but the next person you will have to fight is a true monster." Brenden smiled with resolution. 


"What?" Laufey brought her face ever more closer.


"You heard me. The next battle will

Be your last." 


Laufey smiled as she listened to the words of her defeated foe. She couldn't help but wonder was their any truth to these claims. 


Laufey with lifeless emotion throws the little warrior into her mouth, and chews ever so slowly, feeling the touch of steel hard armor break against her teeth, and the familiar touch of iron that could only come from blood. 


With a loud gulp Laufey turned and looked down at the king who still stood safe and sound in his little box of stone and Luxury. Laufey cared little for titles or rewards, she only wanted one thing. 


"Hurry and bring out my final opponent."

***


End Notes:

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 6: Somewhere else. by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

She stood in the ruble of battle and reverie, in a half destroyed Colosseum that could barely contain her two bare soles. Arms crossed Laufey Titanborn loomed over the ravaged field that was once filled with the cheers of countless citizens, a field that was now only met with silence. 


Men and women alike where dead, or trapped under gargantuan pieces of rock and ruble, many more where injured and yet none who still walked amongst the living dared to leave the area, not even the mighty king himself, who Remained completely safe and sound in the Imperial box. All who stayed looked at this marvel, this giant warrior who awe and excitement. They where the people of battle and blood shed and all of them couldn't wait to see the battle that would be waged next. 


Laufey Titanborn glared down down at the little ant that dared to call himself king. She could see the smile on his face, and she hated it, the very thought of being nothing but entertainment to these little dust mites only rubbed her the wrong way. They would pay, she would make sure  that each and every last one of these fools would be nothing but stains underneath her foot but such things would have to wait for right now she had only one question. 


"Where is my next opponent!" She yelled out, her voice shaking the very area with nothing but it's sound and turning a myriad of people 

Deaf for a short amount of time. "Bring him to me now!!!" 

***


He walked through the cracked hallway that led to the outside battlefield. He walked with a sense of melancholy as if this was any other normal day. His body was thin and almost skeletal, filled with scars of battles long past  


He wore no armor, only rags that had been ravaged by time. He held no weapon, no shield or sword, only his bare hands that seemed so decrepit and weak. His eyes were dead and weary as if he had never rested or slept in his whole entire life and yet still he moved forward as if he where being drawn to one destination.


The light hit his face as he walked out of the veiled shadows, it was then that the undeniable quite that had permeated through the whole stadium disappeared and was replaced with cheers of the citizens of OverReach, for they understood who this man was and what he would do. 


He was the champion of this grand Colosseum, the master of battle and carnage. This warrior of the thin skin and brittle bones stood bathing in glory he asked not for. 


He looked up at his giant foe who intern looked down at him. His lifeless eyes only for a moment seemed come to life as he looked at the marvel that had the power to brush the clouds with her fingers, to split the toughest stones, and cross the deepest oceans and yet that sense of surprise soon faded away leaving nothing but supposed boredom. 

*** 


Laufey looked down at the little man that stood before her giant toes. She didn't move, she hardly even breathed as she looked at the supposed champion of the Colosseum. 


"You are the undefeated champ of these lands?" Laufey said in disbelief as her eyebrow twitched up and down. 


She crossed her arms and slightly arched her back to get a closer look at the unstoppable warrior. 


["Is this really him?"] she thought to herself as a sense of annoyance over took every nerve in her body. ["This pest is even more puny than the other humans."] she thought to herself. 


"Tell me little man are you really going to fight me?" Laufey asked with little to no excitement. 


The little man Lazily rolled his head on his

Shoulders as the afternoon breeze flutters his messy hair. He looked bored, she hated that." 


"Yea I guess that would be me." The little man said with an uncaring tone as he scratched his head and yawned.


Laufey gritted her teeth as she looked at the little man who seemed so uncaring, so unafraid of her very presence that it almost seemed natural. 


"Very well prepare yourself." She said as she readied herself, the golden aura that surrounded her grew more intense. 


Laufey with her raised fist looked at the little champion, who made no move against her, all he seemed to do was look all throughout the Colosseum. "What is he doing?"

***


He looked around the destroyed Colosseum, he saw the smashed walls, cracked ground, as well as the dead bodies of people who where unfortunate enough not to be able to escape the previous fight. 


He looked up at the towering warrior with his lifeless eyes and spoke with an insipid voice. 


"Let's move this somewhere else." 

***


Laufey lowered her fists as she watched the little man walk towards her bare soles with no hostility or precaution. 


Watching such a careless man Laufey had the urge to simply lift up her foot and crush the little fool and yet she ignored such feelings as she got down on one knee.


"Such a request..." She said with tetchiness "can only be made by a worthy opponent!" Laufey yelled, her very breath stirred the wind causing the little man clothes and hair to dance wildly in the air, while the man himself stood u affected. "We fight here." 


The little man let's out a yawn. "No we fight somewhere else." 


Laufey opened her mouth wide in surprise. Did this little insect dare to talk back to her. "We fight here." She said barely able to control the fury welling up inside of her. 


"Somewhere else." The man repeated. 


"Here!" 


"Somewhere else." 


"Here!" 


"Somewhere else." 


Laufey quickly rose her fist high into the air and with great speed sent it plummeting towards the ground. 


"BOOM!" 


Dirt and dust flew threw the air as the ground moved like a wave made out of earth and stone. People who where standing where thrown to ground or where flown into the air. 


Her fist rested in the middle of a crater, and sitting in front of her giant appendage was the little champion. Seeing this Laufey smirked. 


The champion brushed the dust from his clothes and slowly stood on his feet. He looked up at the giantess herself. 


"Somewhere else." 


Laufeys  eyes turned dark and deadly, anger had filled every corner of her body desiring nothing more than for her to lash out. 


She gritted her teeth and clenched her fist so hard her grip would be strong enough to turn stone into diamond. 


"Fine! We'll fight somewhere else!" She yelled out. "But prepare yourself little man, because when I defeat you, your final moment will be the most painful!" 


The little champion stood completely still, he scratched his thin arm nonchalantly and said only one word. 


"Ok..."

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 7: His name is Duncan Chulainn! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and please support me in

Laufey Titanborn held the little thin man in her hands as she walked through the city. she looked at him sitting in the middle of her palm and resisted the urge to crush the man in her hands. As she looked at the minuscule frail man she thought about the strange creature she had heard of before and yet never before seen because of its small size, a ant, finally she had context in what a ant was to the little people that scurried by her feet. 


["This insect is pathetic, surely he couldn't possibly give me a challenge.] Laufey thought as she walked towards the outskirts of the whole city of OverReach. 


Laufey didn't even dare watch her step as her bare soles crushed the houses, carts, wooden stalls, as well as people that stood in their way. Laufey continued to look towards the far off woods that stood towards the far off distance.

***


His name was Duncan Chulainn. He had lived his whole entire life in this city. He had lived as a slave, sold by his own parents only a few years after birth. For freedom he fought in the Colosseum, he had to win 100 matches and then his freedom would be his. 


Looking down from his high up perch he saw how the giant who held him in his grasp crushed the buildings and people in her way. 


He didn't actually know how to feel. He slowly glimpsed up at the giantess herself and for the first time he let loose a small smirk as he realized just how beautiful she actually was. 

***


Laufey after reaching the gates of the city of Overeach didn't even wait for the massive gates that almost matched her height to open. She brought her left fist back and with a huge and powerful swig her fist tore threw the wall that blocked her path with ease. 


"Boom!" Rock, stone, and wood splintered and cracked against her rock hard fist. The massive doors that guarded the city where blown away, leaving a massive open path towards the forest.


Laufey with a cocky smirk looked down at the little man in her hand. She expected to see the amazement in his eyes, and yet she was only met with that same dull look expression that she had seen before. 


Every nerve in her body seemed to flare with anger. ["This cocky bastard just you wait you pathetic bug."] Laufey thought gnashing her teeth together. 


She stood in the middle of the tall trees of the wide forest. Her eyes where dark and unfeeling. 


"We're finally here. Is this place good enough to be your final rest little man?" Laufey asked as she brought the little champion up towards her face. 


"Yea I guess..." 


Laufey smirked as she lightly chuckled as she closed her grip around the tiny warrior, trapping him in a unbreakable prison created by her fingers. 


"Good..." Laufey said with a smile. "prepare yourself." Laufey brought her in closed hand up high in the air. "Die!" She shouted as she slammed the tiny champion into the ground. 


"Boom!" 


Dust filled the air as the ground shook ever so lightly. 


Laufey with clenched fist looked down at her work. She couldn't see through the dust that surrounded her legs but she knew that it would soon fade. 


"Huh?" 


Laufey looked down with surprise. She expected to see a blood stained mess plastered against the rocky stones of the ground, or a injured little thing close to death. 


What stood before her massive toes was a man uninjured by the massive impact his body created as it slammed into the earth. 


He stood in the middle of a wide crater, he stood looking up at the giantess with bored eyes. 


"Why you little..."  she said her anger flaring up. 


She watched as the little champion turned his gaze away from her and turned it towards the city. 


["How dare he turn his gaze away from me."] Laufey thought.

*** 


Duncan looked towards the city that stood a few miles away from their current location. 


["It would seem that we are far enough."] He thought to himself.


It was the sound and shaking of the thundering earth that turned Duncan's gaze away from the city and back towards the goddess. 


She stepped towards him with anger quite evident on her face. "You think that you can turn away from me?" The giantess asked her very firm glowing with a gold light.


Laufey stomped her foot against the ground. "You will pay for this you little insect you hear me?!" With every step she took the Terran seemed to break further and further apart becoming nothing but scorched earth by the raging aura that surrounded her. "I'll grind your bone against my teeth. I will crush you against my body, I will tear you limb from limb slowly. By the time I am done with you, you will be begging for death." The giantess smiled after making such a declaration. "Do you understand." 


"Yea I guess."

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon. 

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 8: Destruction and Transformation! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy!

Laufey looked down at the little man that stood in the crater his own body made without even a little bit of harm. His body was sturdy and even though thin, seemed to be sturdy. This brought a smile to her face, maybe just maybe this would not be a waist of time.


She could feel power welling up inside her body, her very aura scorched the ground beneath her feet and turn the once cold air humid and hot. Her muscles began to bulge with unfathomable strength as she stood before the little man. 


"Don't disappoint me insect." Laufey said with arrogance as she assumed a fighting stance, all the while the skinny little human continued to stand completely still with nothing but a bored look on his face. She didn't care, all warriors had their own way of doing battle. 


"My name is Laufey Titanborn and I challenge you little man!" She yelled out, her voice echoing for miles. 


The small man with sleepy eyes scratched his head. "My name is Duncan Chulainn and I guess I accept your challenge."


Laufey rushed forward, moving her body with great speed. She rose her foot high into the air, massive chunks of earth fell from her soles and yet the small man did nothing but stand and look up at her foot. 


"BOOM!!!!" Laufey slammed her foot down with such force a huge wave of power rushed through the whole forest, uprooting trees and creating masssive cracks that swallowed up the land. 


Laufey could feel him underneath her foot. She wiggled her toes as her foot rested deep inside a crater.


"Come now my little warrior. Duncan right? I thought that you would be more of a challenge." She taunted. 


Laugey slowly lifted her foot up from off the ground. She saw him laying their in her foot shaped crater. He laid perfectly still, his body completely intact as his brown eyes stared up at her. 


She watched as Duncan stood up from his feet and brushed the dirt from his clothes. She bent down on her knees and brought her face close to the little man. 


"What do I have to do to get you to fight me?" She said irritated. Laufey looked back towards the city and it was then an idea came to mind. Laufey smiled down at the little champion. "Maybe I should destroy the city." She said her eyes glowing with power. "What do you think of that?" She asked standing to her full height. 


Laufey saw the bored look in the little man's eyes turn hard and serious, it was then that Laufey knew that she had succeeded. 


"Don't you dare." Duncan said threateningly as he looked up at her with sharp eyes. 


Laufey giggles lightly as she stepped over the little man and began to walk towards the city. 


"You want to stop me little man, then you'll have to fight me." Laufey said looking back. 

***

The people of OverReach saw her from afar walking towards their city, her eyes shining with murderous intent. They knew who she was, for she had walked through the whole city with her booming footsteps shaking and destroying the buildings in her path. 


She was taller Than the 500 foot walls that protected the city and a little bit taller than the walls of the Colosseum that stood in the middle of the town itself. 


"Oh by the gods shes coming back." 


"Everyone get out of the way." 


"Why did the king allow such a monster into the city?!" 


"That battle maniac!" 


He citizens screamed out in outrage and fear as the giant came closer and soon she stood right in front of the gate which came only up to her chest.


The guards standing on the walls backed away as the giants chest enveloped them in its shadow.  They ran as they saw the giant bring back her foot, they knew that this time she would not wait for them to open up the gates that had protected the city for generations. 


"BOOM!!!" 


The whole city shook as the a loud explosion reverberated through the streets as the stone walls crumbled giving way to a giant leg that cleaved the massive wall in two like a sword. 


The force blew people off of their feet, sending them flying for miles only to land on the stone covered ground only to die or be crippled for life. 


"Oh my god! She's going to destroy the city!" 


"Run!" 

***


Laufey smiled as she saw the little people run from her feet. It was a sight that she had seen many times before and yet it still never became old or any less fun. 


"Run you little insects! Run away and maybe just maybe you will be able to survive!" She yelled out her voice making the wind blow fiercely through the city. 


Laufey for a brief moment took one more look behind her. She saw Duncan, she gazed down at the little man's face which for the first time seemed to be so filled with life that he stared at her in anger. Laufey loved that look, finally she was doing damage to the insect even though it wasn't physical. 


Laufey turned her eyes back onto the city. "Stop me if you can little man." 

***


The people ran through the streets as two massive feet descended from the sky. Buildings where crushed along with carriages, animals, and people by toes that dwarfed them in size. 


Her very body casted a giant shadow over the residents, all they where left with in the end was a gigantic Titan filled with power and strength. 


The people screamed as the Titan bent down lower and with her hand picked up a hand full with her fingers. She rose up to her full height and held them in her hands.


"What have we here?" The giant said as she brought the little humans up to her face. "Maybe a little snack?" 


"Stop it." His voice seemed to echo and rise above the screams of the panicking people. All eyes where on a single man that rose above the cowering crowd. 


"You have no right to do this!" He yelled out as he stood his ground in front of the giant face of the female titan. "We are just people trying to live our lives, what right do you have to take that from us?!" 


It was quite as no one dared to make a sound. Soon this quietness was shattered from the giggling that turned into laughter, laughter so loud that it made everyone cover their ears. 


"What right do I have you ask?" She said with a wide smile that revealed her building sized teeth. "I have every right you little speck of nothing, can't you see that?" 


The little man watched with horror as two giant fingers descended towards him, grabbing ahold of his clothes and lifting him into the air. He hovered before her mouth, dangling in the wind.


"You humans are weak, all of you are small and feeble. It's a rule as old as the world itself." The giant brought her tongue and licked the little man. "The strong take from the weak." she whispered. 


The people in her massive hand watched as the she opened up her mouth and without waisting anymore time tossed the little man in her awaiting Maw. 

*** 


Laufey tossed the little man in her mouth, she savored his flavor as she looked down at the countless humans in her hands. 


The man was so small that he wouldn't even be able to be an appetizer. She could barely fill the man on her tongue, that didn't stop her from letting out a loud "Gulp!"


Laufey looked down at the little people and smiled. "Whose next?" 


"Stop!" 


Laufey turned and looked to the Far East of the city. She saw him from afar standing on a far off building staring back at her with deadly eyes.


"Duncan Chulainn." She said as she turned and faced her small opponent. "Have you finally come to face me?" She asked with excitement. "What a shame I was just getting started with this city."


Laufey gazed down At the little man. To her the small warrior seemed different as a red aura surrounded his body, an aura that continued to grow stronger.


"How dare you." Duncan said with an angry tone. "How dare you..." he repeated. "HOW DARE YOU!!!!" 


Duncan with wide eyes yelled towards the heavens. Red veins appeared all over his body as his form began to change and grow bigger and wider. Duncan screamed out loud as his flesh was repeatedly torn apart and stitched back together.  His muscles swelled up with power and strength, his clothes began to rip as he grew from 5 ft tall to 7 ft tall. 


Laufey looked on from above. "What's happening?"

End Notes:

Please support me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 9: The Growing Giant! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy! 

Laufey watched in disbelief as the little man she had taunted, the little man she thought so less of, began to transform. His arms that where once so thin began to enlarge with thick muscles and skin popping veins. His chest and legs began to grow as well becoming much more thick and robust. 


The little man who was once around 5ft tall was now standing around 10ft tall. He was standing taller than any human, looking up at her with red eyes, growling like an animal. 


"You look a little stronger!" Laufey laughed out loud. Her voice echoing miles and miles away and swaying the trees. "But your still nothing but a speck!" 


She spoke her taunts and smiled as she rose her fists, the golden aura all around her body growing stronger. So sure of her superiority she barely noticed how the growling beasts jumped towards her face, moving faster than an arrow. 


"BOOM!" A sonic boom erupted as the growling beasts fist made contact with Laufeys face. 


Laufey fell backwards, her body uplifting hundreds of trees, fling dust and rocks into the air and making huge crater in the ground. 


It didn't take long for Laufey to come to her sense and break away from the surprise that had griped her soul. She began to smile as her body slowly lifted off of the ground. 


"Interesting." She said with a sexy tone as her eyes fell on the little beast that stood a few feet from her. "How long has it been sense I've been hit in the face with such force.." 


Laufey began to laugh as she stood up to her full height. "Yes... this is going to be fun after all!" 


Laufey ran towards the growling beast. Her foot falls created powerful earthquakes that shook the whole kingdom of OverReach and destroyed many of the neighboring towns with massive cracks that swallowed them up whole. She didn't care, such things weren't even in her sights. The only one she wanted was the little beast, the little champion. 


Laufey with her mighty fist swung down at the tiny beast. Her punch descended down like a  hammer towards the ground. 


"BOOM!" A giant shock shook the forest as Laufeys fist impacted the ground. 


The dust began to clear, the forest became still, and as all things became clear Laufey could see the tiny beast not crushed into a red mess like she expected, but actually standing in the middle of the crater his body made pushing back against her fist. Seeing this only made her smile grow wider. 


The beasts grip grew tighter, and a loud roar was released from its mouth as, Laufey could feel herself being lifted off of the ground. Laufey released a small scream as her body was once again thrown to the ground. 


"Why you little..." she said with anger as she positioned her face in front of the little beast and proceed to open her mouth wide and release a blinding light from its once dark depths. 


"BBBBBOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" 


A beam of blinding golden light was released, a beam that cut through the forest with ease. The land was ripped apart leaving nothing but chard ground and the ashes of threes and animals caught in its path. 


"What!" Laufey shouted out as she saw the little creature standing in the middle of the burning filled, its skin was burnt and chard black. It's flesh was torn but was quickly healing. "What are you?" Laufey asked with amazement. 


The beast didn't respond as its growls became even more ravenously. Soon it would be healed completely. 


Laufey smirked. "I see, I guess you can't speak to me. I guess you are really nothing but a wild animal." Laufey took a few steps towards the small beast. "I guess I don't have to hold back much. Just do me a favor and don't die so quickly." 


Laufey could feel the power rushing through her veins. She let out a moan of pleasure as her body began to expand, and her muscles began to grow more and more robust and thick and the glow in her eyes became more and more bright. 


She grew 700ft and soon as seconds past her height reached 800, 900, then soon she towarded over the land at 1000 ft. 


Her head was high in the sky. She was as tall as the highest mountain, the very trees were like thin blades of grass to her. The very city of Overeach seemed so small that she could destroy it all in Three steps, and yet the city wasn't at all in her gaze. She stared down at the little speck that stood in between her feet. 


"Now let the real battle begin."

***

(PATREON GTS COMIC) AOTGH Ch 1 Page  3




(Ch 1 Pg 2 on Psylocke)

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 10: Through The Eyes Of Another! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and plz join the polls on my Patreon! 

She looked down at the little speck of a man in between her feet. She smiled down as her whole body glowed with a golden light. She could see the whole lands belonging to the kingdom of OverReach. It was a small land indeed. She looked all the way over towards the mountains that rested miles and miles away. She found it amusing how with only a few steps she would be looking down at those mountains just like how she was looking down at this city. 


The truth of the matter was simple, she could care less about the city, soon this whole little area  would be ashes between her toes. Their was only one thing, one person that she wanted to destroy more than any other. That man, that beast was looking up right at her, growling with a rage that seemed to grow larger and larger. His muscles seemed to be spasming with overflowing strength.


"What are you going to do know little man, now that I stand 1000 ft tall?" Laufey smiled down at the little speck as she inched her toes forwards grinding up all the ruble underneath her feet. 

***


My name is Shuda Atoku, I am nothing but a mere guard that guards the gates of OverReach, well I did before the giant came and destroyed it with a swift kick, a kick that decimated the whole wall sending gigantic rocks flying all throughout the city. 


That same giant right now was standing above the whole city, her head in the clouds, her feet occupying a dozen streets of the city. 


Her eyes where shrouded by her long brown hair, but even still I could just make out her golden eye as she looked down on the whole city from up in the clouds. 


She was like a goddess that had been sent to declare judgement on the whole city, and deep down I knew that their was only one person that this giant wanted. It was the 10ft barbarian that had challenged her.


They both looked at each other for what seemed

like hour's it was then that the giant took one mighty step that made me fall to the ground. With that one step that mighty giant was already on top of the 10ft man. 


I could hear her giggling from up above as she rose her foot high in the sky, her foot that had destroyed a dozen streets that belonged to the city of OverReach. She hovered her foot above the Barbarian casting a massive shadow over a huge part of the city in the process. 


I looked up at the skin colored ceiling with fear. I watched as the ceiling above my head began to descend. Honestly it looked like the sky was falling. The clouds where pushed aside, and the very air began to shake. 


"BOOM!!!" 


I was thrown in the air as a massive shock wave ran through the city, creating waves upon waves of dust and rock that seemed to wash away parts of the city. 


My whole body hurt like hell, and a dozen scars decorated my arms legs and face. I slowly sat up from the ground and looked towards the far off distance. It was then that I saw a wall of skin that took up my whole vision. Looking up I saw a pillar of skin that seemed never ending. 


I knew where I was at that moment. Right now I was right next to a giant crater, in the middle of that massive crater was a giant foot. I could smell her feminine odor, I could feel her heat. 


"What the hell!" I yelled as I noticed that the foot began to rise. Was she moving, if that was the case then I needed to gain distance before she stepped on me. 


"Huh?" I stopped moving as I saw something I had never would've expected. In the epicenter of the huge crater. He stood lifting the giant foot with both of his hands. The Barbarian with red glowing eyes carried the massive amounts of female flesh on his shoulder. 


"WHATS GOING ON DOWN THEIR." 


The giants voice echoed from up above. A chill went up my spine as the giant began to bend over to get a closer look.

***


I wiggled my toes as I felt something sticking into the middle of my foot. I looked down and saw a little human by my foot, a human that looked absolutely pathetic. 


I cared very little for that little man who did what he should've been doing marveling up at me. I smiled at such an act, but my focused skin. Was brought back to the little man holding up my foot. 


I put more and more force on my foot, pushing down with so much force that the ground it self began to compress, but I could still feel the little insect beneath my foot. 


"What the hell!" I shouted, the clouds around my face where blown away from my breath. 


Without warning a huge force pushed against my foot, forcing it upward. I quickly stepped back trying to regain my balance. 


I fell down on top of a mountain that stood next to the city. A mountain that couldn't bare my weight as it began ti crumble as soon as my head slammed into the top. 


"Shit..." I said as I rubbed my head. "Damn you..." I said with rage as I looked in between my legs at the little speck. 


"I'll kill you!"


End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 11: A Fathers Dream! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy! And please support my work on my Patreon. 

Her head was heavy with a unyielding pain as it was positioned  at the very top of a mountain that was constantly crumbling away from the immense weight. The very perception of pain was new to this enormous woman and with a heart pounding rage that demanded satisfaction she knew with absolute certainty of one thing. She didn't like it, Laufey Titanborn didn't like it at all. 


The whole mountain quaked as Laufey began to sit up. Her eyes glowed with a golden hue as they stayed focused on their target standing in the middle of her open legs growling like a untamed beast. 


"BUG!" She shouted as she forced her legs together hoping to squish the little man in between them. Her legs traveled across the land scrapping up the ground with tones and tones of female flesh. Laufey could feel the snapping of a dozen trees, the crumbling of the largest boulders  that occupied the land. The very environment seemed to surrender to her closing thighs.


"BOOM!" 


Dust filled the sky for miles as Laufeys legs squeezed together with such force that a crystal would break apart. She gazed from up above, ignoring the wide scar her legs left behind on the once green landscape. 


"Die you little shit!" Laufey yelled her voice echoing through the land. She swore to herself that she wouldn't separated her legs the force in between them would not end, not until she knew with the utmost certainty that he was dead. 


Laufey looked towards the city of Overreach, a city that could be crushed with three steps by her mighty feet. "I've won!" She yelled down at the city that rested a few feet by her legs. This was the city that the small berserk cherished, the city that he transformed into a monster to protect and it would be the city that Laufey Titanborn would destroy.  


"Huh?" Laufey looks down at her closed thighs expeditiously as she could feel something small pressing up against both of her legs. It was as if someone was poking her legs with their finger. 


"How can this be?" Laufey questioned as she added more and more force to her legs. The ground shuddered as if in fear, cracks large enough to swallow towns where etched into the earth, and the once clear sky was now clouded and smelled of body Oder, the same body Oder that blanketed the giants body. 


The struggles grew greater and greater as the irritating poke grew into a stronger more stubborn force. 


"Why?" Laufey asked as she gritted her teeth. "Why won't you die!?" She yelled out as her mountain destroying legs opened about an inch apart. 


Their came no answer to the question spoken, only a growl that seemed to grow louder and louder, a growl directed to Laufey herself. The berserker with both of his hands held back the walls of flesh that tried to end his life and with a mighty roar, pushed against the ever closing walls with both of its hands and like a speeding arrow flew in between Both of Laufeys legs and flew right towards her face. 


The beast brought back its mighty fist as it stared at the surprise  face of the giantess herself. It's fist tore through the air as if it where nothing but paper as it flew with blinding speed towards the giants face which resided high in the sky. 


"BANG."


It was the sound of cannon fire that was heard for miles and miles across the lands, followed by a mighty roar that was ravenous, and so filled with fury that it seemed to come more from a beast than a man.


Laufeys cheek became distorted as waves of force ran through her face, forcing her whole entire head backwards, and causing her very eyes to roll backwards into her skull. Laufeys mind became blank as she began to fall backwards. 


"BOOM" 


The earth rumbled and shook as a ton of Feminine flesh crashed against it. The ground became more and more destroyed as cracks after cracks began to form more and become more deep. Trees where uprooted and animals and even monsters to be slain, ran for their lives, trying to escape the battle taking place right before their eyes. 


Even the half destroyed city of Overreach wasn't safe, as the battle taking place right in the forest that stood before their city walls, was causing such havoc that the people still alive could only hope that they survived the quakes and massive crevices that swallowed their homes, cattle, and even family members.


Laufey layer unconscious on top of the snapped trees that could never handle her weight, trees that acted like a cushion for her body. 


Her mind clouded and banging like a drum was lost in the echos of her past. Laufey even unconscious could still remember the words of her father. She remembered how mighty and tall he was, how his muscular body stood as a reminder of the importance of training and discipline. She remember how he would stroke her hair when she was a small child and he was still able to reach her head, and she remembered his warm smile. 


Their favorite place was the cliff of Titan echos, they would stand their for hours overlooking the valley belonging to the giants, and it was their that Laufey would hear her fathers greatest dream. 


"Laufey." He would say in such a gentle and yet stern voice. "What does being strong mean to you?"  


Laufey would often roll her eyes as her father asked such bizarre questions, that seemed to be a puzzle within a riddle, she hated those, and yet her eyes did not roll l, instead they remained focused on her father, whose visage held a certain tranquility that was unbecoming of a giant. 


"Being undefeated." Laufey would say while banging her chest. "Never losing a fight, and being the strongest living creature in the world .


Her father would giggle m upon hearing such remarks for these were the dreams that all giant held in their heart. 


"Laufey you are one of the very few giants who have inherited the titans blood, our ancestors blood. Therefore that dream may actually become reality my child." 


Laufey smiled with excitement. "Do you really think so father?!" She yelled. 


Laufeys father bends down a strokes her head "Yes I do." He laughed as he picked her up in his arms. "Tell me child do you wish to know my dream." 


Laufeys yes sparkled as she looked up at her father. "Please tell me Daddy." 


Laufeys father showed a mighty and wide smile. "It's to reach the highest place." 


"The highest place?" Laufey asked confused. "What's the highest place?" 


"It's a state of being child, a whole other level of power  l that goes beyond any other. It is a power that goes beyond even this world." 


Laufeys child like kind couldn't comprehend what was being said. "Beyond the world?" 


"Yes child... No one has achieved this level of power, no giant elf, dragon, or human." Laufeys father brings up his fist. "I will achieve this level of power, I will train with my heart and soul, to reach the highest place." 


Laufey would alway remember the fire in her fathers eyes, she will always remember this day when her fathers dream would become her own.


"The highest place." 

***

Laufey quickly opened her eyes that glowed with a blinding golden light. Veins decorated her whole entire body, as her body spasmed with power. 


"I will not lose." She said her voice booming across the land. 


Laufey slowly began to stand, her booming hands and feet creating more imprints onto the land. Her face was dark, and her long brown hair was wild. "I will not lose." She repeated as her muscles became more and more robust.


"I WILL NOT LOSE!" Laufey screamed at the top of her lungs, unable to control the emotions building inside of her any longer. With her long scream came a golden wave of power that rose into the sky like a long pillar. 


"I will beat you." Laufey said looking down at the beast who had taken the form of a man. 


It was then that her body began to expand, and as it did the earth trembled. More and more Laufey grew, surpassing heights never heard of. Laufey could feel the strain on her body as within a couple of seconds her height doubled, then tripled. 


["Dont stop! I can't stop, I must win!] she thought to herself.


"I WILL NOT LOSE!"

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 12: The Giant With Titans Blood! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and plz support my work on Patreon! 

Her face rested far above the clouds, her toes where as big as the biggest mountains. This Titan, this woman without equal could be seen miles and miles away, for at the moment she stood 5280 ft tall. She was Laufey Titanborn and she was unstoppable. 


 Laufeys head was rolled back, supported by only  her shoulders. Her mind was in a daze and even both of her pupils where rolled back into her skull. So much power was hers to command, power that she hadn't felt in many, many years, that it overwhelmed her. Bright yellow energy seeped out from her skin, making her body glow brightly like a star that had fell to earth. This energy had clouded her mind, but this confusion did not last long for in a few seconds her eyes had returned to normal and with the shaking of her massive chest Laufey began to giggle, and soon laugh out loud. 


Her laughter shook the atmosphere itself, it caused the earth to shake, it changed the flow of rivers, as well as made mountains crumble. It commanded the attention of all who heard it, for only a god could make the heavens rumble. 


She looked down at the world that laid before her, the world that was like a map. Such a pathetic sight made her want to laugh even more, and yet she held it in as her eyes turned towards the little speck that had angered her so. 


Her keen Giant eyes saw the little barbarian, she saw how he growled up at her towering form, not feeling even the slightest amount of fear. He with his veins glowing bright red balled his fist ready to fight. 


"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME LITTLE MAN?"  Her voice boomed all across the land, pushing away the clouds in the sky. "MY BLOOD HOLDS THE BLOOD OF THE ANCESTORS OF ALL GIANTS, THE TITANS." Laufey explained to the little mite of a man. "I AM THE ONLY ONE AMONGST MY GIANT BRETHERN TO HAVE INHERITED THIS POWER." Laufey bent down on her knees, trying to get a closer look at the little man. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?" She asked. "IT MEANS THAT I ALWAYS WIN!" 


Laufeys shout rocketed across the valley, causing many people close by to lose their hearing. Laufeys joy was soon replaced with a certain amount of irritation while looking at the small man whose will to fight burned strong. 


"I will break you." She thought to herself, as her body suddenly began to spasm with pain. She knew that this pain would only grow more and more, her body would not be able to withstand this power for long and yet that didn't matter, she wanted this little man to suffer, but how? 


Laufey quickly came to a certain realization, her eyes turned a few inches east, and she saw it. The city OverReach, the city that this monster wanted to protect. It was a city that was barely bigger than both of her palms, and it was a city that would pay for one man's mistakes. 


Laufey stood up to her full height and with thundering footsteps turned her back on the little monster who continued growling up at her. She walked towards the city, with a massive smirk on her face. 


The people could feel her approach. To them her foot falls where like natural disasters that threatened their life's. If the thunderous quakes didn't kill them, if the falling ruble didn't crush them, then the wild gust from her foot falls flung them miles away killing them as they landed. 


The survivors bore witness to a moving landscape so tall that they could never see her full visage. Her towering toes rested in front of the city gate, casting the whole city in their shadow. The people could see the imprints of her skin, they could smell the overwhelming sweat from her body, but this mattered very little compared to what was coming. 


Laufey didn't want to waist no time with this little germs, they weren't worthy of even a second of her attention. Laufey still holding her smirk lowered herself to one knee. She extended her index finger and began to lower it down towards the center of the city. Her smirk grew wider with anticipation. 


The people couldn't do anything as the sky grew dark. Screams filled the air as the giants massive digit fell towards the center of the city. Her nail extended outward growing closer and closer to the city until it finally made contact. 


"SCREECH!" 


Laufeys nail tore through the city, decimate the tallest buildings and fleeing people with ease. Where ever the giant nail passed a huge gash was left in the ground, a gash that took up most of the streets. 


Laufeys watched from up above as her nail spilt the city in two. She lifted her finger towards her face and looked at the little pieces of dirt stuck under her nail, dirt that where the remains of buildings and people all together. 


"YOU LITTLE THINGS ARE SO FRAGILE, I SWEAR I FELT NO RESISTANCE AT ALL." Laufey with little care took a small breath and blew the dust off her finger nail. "YOU LITTLE MIGHTS SHOULD BE HONORED." Laufey said as she extended her right hand down towards the right half of the little city. 


Her fingers dug deep into the ground and carefully lifted up half of the city OverReach. She stood up to her full height, the city in the middle of her palm, dirt falling from her fingers. She looked down at the minuscule city, and couldn't help but wonder what the view was like for these insignificant insects. 


"BEING SO HIGH UP MUST BE SCARY FOR YOU LITTLE THINGS, BUT DON'T WORRY, YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD GIANT WONT LET YOU FALL. NOT JUST YET." Laufey showed a friendly smile  to the little city resting in her hand. 


Laufey hearing a growl from down below turned her attention back towards the little beast. 


"THIS IS THE CITY THAT YOU WANTED TO PROTECT?" Laufey asked mockingly. "WELL WATCH AS I PUT AN END TO IT WITHIN SECONDS." 


With a small chuckle Laufey opened her mouth wide. Saliva dripped from her wide maw, and without hesitation she tilted her right hand. The city in her hand fell from her palm into an endless cavern. 


Laufey could barely feel the little city touch her tongue. She closed her mouth and began to chew, her eyes never leaving the little barbarian. She didn't need to chew the city at all, it was small enough to swallow l, but she wanted the little man to see how she discarded such a small thing. 


"DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW LITTLE MAN?" She asked after taking a small gulp. "YOH CAN'T PROTECT ANYTHING." 


Laufey looked down at the remainder of the city of Overreach, her eyes gazed out amongst the little city, and amongst the remains she saw the palace of the king. 


"YOU COULD'NT PROTECT THE CITY I SWALLOWED, NOR THIS PART OF IT AS WELL." 


Laufey lifted up her foot, holding it over the little city. "SAY GOODBYE!" She yelled. 


She didn't see it happen. She didn't see how the monster named Duncan Chulainns body began to glow bright red. She didn't see how his eyes began to turn more and more wild. The air around the man's body became warped, his muscles expanded with power, and his hair grew more and more wild. 


The monstrous barbarian took a step forward, his bare feet leaving a deep impression in the ground.  


"BOOM!" 


Duncan with a mighty leap shot towards the giant, his body creating sonic booms as it flew through the air. 


"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Duncan yelled at the top of his lungs as he brought his fist back. Growing nearer and nearer to the giantesses face.


"WHAT THE..." 


"BOOM!!!" 


Laufey didn't have time to react as Duncan's fist slammed up against her cheek. Her massive head was pushed backwards and her body began to plummet to the ground. 


"BBBBBBOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" 


Laufeys body seemed to shake the world as it made contact with the ground, dust and dirt filled the whole sky, and small hurricanes where created from Laufeys flaying body. Laufeys head came to rest on the ground, and the remainder of the city OverReach rested in between her legs, damaged, but still intact. 


Duncan fell from the sky and landed in the middle of Laufeys chest. Laufey slowly razed her head and looked at the little monster, standing in her breasts. Her rage ever present, and growing by the minute. 


"H-how dare to you..." she said in disgust. "HOW DARE YOU!!!!"

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 13: A Battles End! I Will Find You! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and plz support me on Patreon for new chapters.

The sunlight reflected off her tousled brown hair, catching in her brown eyes, as she stared at the small man resting in between her Bosom, growling at her like a beast. 


Red crimson veins where etched onto the beasts flesh, and its eyes where blood shot red as it stared at her. 


Its chest puffed like a lion roaring from a high cliff, and its mouth opened and closed like a hungry lion's roar.


I need not fear you," she said, her voice a contrast to the roaring wind of the giants that moved through the valley. "You are nothing but a bundle of nerves." Laufey clenched her fist, feeling her anger grow all the more. 


"You will pay." She said looking down at the little berserk standing on her chest. "I swear you will pay!" 


Laufeys voice spread all throughout the valley as she began to rise up off the ground. The wind whipped her hair into her face, and her eyes burned from the glare of the sun. She stopped when she reached the height of a Titan, towering over the petite form of the berserker she had locked her massive hand around. 


The little man struggled against her grip, his fists hitting her shield and his body moving back and forth trying to get out of her grasp. She would have none of it, her powerful fingers holding him tight as he fought against her. 


Laufey with a smirk brought her hand high into the sky, holding the little berserk tightly.


His eyes were big as saucers as he stared at her, his body trying to get away from her grip. "This is going to be fun," she thought to herself as she tightened her grip on him. Laufey turned her eyes downward and saw the mighty mountain that once bore her head Her smile grew wider as without hesitation she brought her massive arm downward. 


"Die!" She hissed, and then with a flick of her wrist she sent him sprawling towards the mountain peak. 


"BOOM!" 


A thunderous crack rang through the air as the mountain began to split open from the man that fell on its head. The crack became a gash, and the gash a crater as liquid lava began to spit out of the mountain. Black smoke wafted up, curling into the sky like a dragon's tail. 


Laufey looked on from above, her eyes gleaming with joy as the black smoke curled around her body, and the lava from the mountain touched her toes, not leaving a single mark on her Titan skin. 


She turned away before she saw the last of the little man, knowing that her victory was complete. He had paid for his defiance. It only took a single step for Laufey to realize just how wrong, as a mighty roar echoed through the valley. 


Laufey gritted her teeth as she turned back around, her eyes catching sight of the small figure sprawled on the ground, his arms and legs spread wide. 


Both of the little warriors feet where submerged in lava, his body was blanketed by a raging fire that slightly burned his flesh and yetIn the end did not leave any lasting marks. 


"Why?"she hissed, her eyes catching sight of the little man again. "Why won't you die?"


She clenched her fists, her temper rising like the walls of a cave about to cave in. She could feel her body crying out in pain, has her own body was beginning to cave in from her own power. 


["I have to end this know."] She thought to herself, as she took a single step forward. 


"I have fought several warriors in my time, but you are the most stubborn I have ever met. " She said looking down at the little warrior who still continued to growl up at her. 


Laufey let out a small laugh, her breasts jiggling as she felt the ripples of her laughter travel down her belly. "Still no words." She said. "Honestly I can't help but wonder are you still that little man named Duncan Chulainn, or are you someone else." 


The little berserker still saying no words brought both of his hands down on the burning ground, his fingers Piercing the lava covered crust.  


"I'm reaching my limit little man." Laufey said taking a couple of breaths. "A limit that I didn't know I even had." Laufey slowly opened her eyes, that where glowing bright yellow. "So I think that it is best that we finish this." Laufey declared 


Laufey once again closed her eyes and brings both of her hands together as if  she was about to pray. Her golden aura grew stronger, causing small rocks to float off the ground, and blue lightning to sizzle around her massive form. 


The berserker seeing the golden form of the giantess standing before him, let out a loud roar, his body glowing crimson red.


Laufey opened her eyes again she was ready to strike. With one quick movement she brought her fists together and launched them both towards the little man. 


"DOUBLE TITAN KNUCKLES!!!" She shouted her voice booming across the valley.


Her fists burned with golden fire as they both fell towards the little berserker like two meteors about to destroy the planet. 


The berserker without fear launched himself forward. His body seemed to become a living creature of fire as he ripped through the air, his hair burning like a comet's tail. as he raced towards the mighty fists, releasing a mighty roar! 


"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!" 


A shockwave of power and sound, exploded outward, the land becoming a sea of fire as the two titans clashed. Their combined strength was enough to shatter the earth beneath their feet, becoming a wave of earth tall enough to wash away the forests, and raise the seas. The sound of their clash was deafening, like the roaring of the stars on the night of the full moon. 


Soon their was silence, as black clouds rolled in and swallowed the sun, hiding it behind a thick blanket of darkness. 


Rain drops the size of a man's hand, started to fall, soaking into the scorched soil, as well as the bodies of two individuals lying on the ground unmoving. 


Laufey, who's body had returned to its regular size, could barely move her body, her body which ached with extreme pain. She turned her head slightly and looked at the one she knew as her enemy Duncan Chulainn, who just like her laid sprawled out on the burnt ground. 


She widened her eyes as she heard the sound of bones braking. She looked at the little man, and saw how his body began to slowly and painfully return to normal, she could hear the painful moans that Duncan produced.


He sat in his knees, looking up at the sky, his body was so thin and weak that it seemed that the smallest breeze would be able to knock him over. 


Duncan looked up at the black sky, his eyes filled with tears. "It happened again." He said his body shaking. "I lost control again." 


Duncan stood up to his full height, wiping the tears from his eyes. He said no more words as he began to walk, with no direction in mind. He just continued to walk without Purpose, disappearing into the smoke. 


Laufey banged her fists into the ground as she watched her enemy walk away from her without finishing her off. Their was no greater dishonor for a warrior. 


"I'll find you!" Laufey shouted. "I swear I will find you and end you!"

End Notes:

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 14: A Year Later, The Reckoning To Come! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy! And plz support my work on Patreon! 

Laufey stood with her eyes closed, this titan  of extraordinary girth and power. Her body was a temple, a masterpiece of muscle and sinew, forged in the fires of battle. She breathed deep, filling her lungs with the clean, crisp air of the high mountain peaks that surrounded her. She resided in the land of a thousand peaks, The land of the mountain giants. This is the best place,' she thought.


She stood in front of the tallest mountain in these lands. It's very peak towered high into the sky, so high in fact that it's very head was covered in snow and frost. 


Her eyes burned with determination as she looked up at the mountain, as if it where her bitter foe and yet she knew better, she knew that this towering lump of rock could never take the place of the one who had humiliated her. 


Already had it already been a year since that battle that had led to her defeat, that battle that had left a whole city destroyed, many casualties, and many more deaths.  


It had been a hard year for her, a year of recovery and training. A year of solitude, and acceptance. Laufey for the first time in Her life was forced to accept her own weakness and in doing so worked to become stronger. She would not lose again, If their really are a thousand peaks she would be the highest of them all. She would reach the highest place.


"Laufey!" a voice called out to her from behind. 


Laufey slowly turned her gaze and saw her walking down the Stoney path that led to the land she was standing in right now. Her friend Beatrix Overhill, a mountain Giant that stood 100 ft tall. She was truly one of the tallest Hill Giants in existence and yet still she only came up to Laufeys thighs. 


"Beatrix what are you doing here?" Laufey asked looking down at her much smaller friend. 


"Huh? What do you mean, what am I doing here, I have the information you've been looking for." Beatrix says annoyed. 


Laufey gets down one knee"Y-you mean you've actually found him? You not playing with me are you?"


Laufeys eyes turn sharp and dangerous as she looks down at her fellow giant friend. 


Beatrix let's out a small sigh as she calms her nerves, she had been glared down at by Laufey before, she was used to it, but still always hated the feeling those eyes gave her. "On no. I remember what happened the last time I pulled a prank on you." Beatrix shook her head ferociously. "Yea that's not going to happen again." 


Laufey stood back up to her full height and once again faced the giant mountain standing before her. "So then where is he? Where is Duncan Chulainn." 


Beatrix cleared her throat. "From what I've heard the human has been spotted down towards the woods of Gehenna." 


"The Gehenna woods, that's miles away." Laufey yelled with irritation.


Beatrix smirked as she looked up at her much taller friend. 


"You're amused? Why?" Laufey asked with a twitching smile of her own. 


"Oh it's nothing, it's just that I find it interesting that you are so obsessed with this human."  Beatrix said leaning on  Laufey's leg. 


Laufey let loose a growl as she felt her annoyance grow more and more. Both of her arms were covered with veins as her eyes faced with mountain once again. "I'm not obsessed with him, I just want to kill him." She hissed through her teeth. 


 Beatrix crossed her arms. "Because he beat you." 


Laufey spoke no more, her eyes turned to slits as she stared at the small figure standing below her.


"I can't help but wonder what was this human like, to be able to beat someone as strong as you?" Beatrix continued. 


"He... he was small, smaller than usual." Laufey spoke, deep in thought, remembering that day. "And then he wasn't." 


Beatrix stood confused as she looked at Laufey, who continued to look at the tall mountain. 


Laufey smirked. "His soul was filled with fire that seemed to rage forever. Fighting him was like fighting an ocean." 


"The ocean?"


"Oh yes... but you know what?" 


"Hm?" Beatrix asked. 


"Even the oceans can split, I will split them myself?" Laufeys body began to glow with a golden light, her hair began to slowly rise as she lifted up her hand. 


Her fingers pressed firmly together forming a knife that radiated with such power that it seemed like it could split the heavens. She brought her hand down, her eyes becoming pure white with concentration. 


"BOOM!!!!!" 


Her hand in the shape of a blade was unyielding as it cut through rock and stone that had stood for ages. The ground cracked and broke apart causing dust to fly high into the air. and as the dust soon began to dissipate what stood was the same mountain split down the middle. 


"I will find him and I will show him that nothing has changed." Laufey laughed as she gazed up at her handy work. "There will be a reckoning."

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 15: The Forest of Gehenna! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and pictures will now be on my Patreon! 


When I try to put them on here, it’s almost like always a problem because they’re too big, TO ANNOYING! 

Duncan trudged through the dense, foreboding forest, the air thick with an eerie silence. The towering trees loomed over him, their branches reaching out like skeletal fingers. The mist enveloped the surroundings, shrouding everything in a murky haze. Despite the chilling cold, Duncan pressed on, his tired eyes reflecting the weight of his troubled past.


His worn-out appearance mirrored the torment within him. His bare feet, covered in dirt and scratches, moved across the uneven ground, while his torn pants barely offered protection. His long, untamed black hair whipped around his face as the wind howled through the trees. Duncan was a broken soul, lost in a labyrinth of memories and regrets.


The destruction of the City of OverReach weighed heavily on Duncan's mind. He could hear the haunting echoes of screams, see the vivid images of chaos and devastation. It was his own actions, his loss of control, that had caused such destruction. And standing amidst the ruins, there she was—the colossal giantess who had witnessed his power firsthand.


Duncan's heart ached as he reminisced about her imposing figure. The giantess, with her flowing light brown hair, possessed a raw beauty that both captivated and terrified him. Her eyes glowed with a furious rage, her muscular frame exuded immense strength. Every detail of her colossal form was etched into his memory—the way her hair danced in the wind, the intensity of her gaze, and even the unique scent that lingered in the air around her. But the beauty he once saw now brought him only sorrow.


Overwhelmed by his past mistakes, Duncan sank to his knees. Despair gripped his soul, his hands trembling as they pressed against his temples. He yearned for an escape, a release from the torment that plagued his mind.


"Someone, please..." Duncan's voice quivered, his whispered plea barely audible amidst the desolate landscape. "Some one please kill me." 


A sense of exhaustion weighed heavily on Duncan as he pressed his fingers deeper into the cool soil. The dark, cold forest seemed to surround him, its dense vegetation casting long shadows that danced with the flickering light. He wore a weary look on his face, his bare feet trodding the uneven ground. His ripped and dirt-covered pants fluttered in the wind, remnants of his arduous journey.


As the deafening roar reverberated through the forest, Duncan's weariness seemed to momentarily fade away. He stared at the creature before him, its fierce appearance captivating his attention. The beast stood tall and powerful, its blazing orange fur contrasting with the darkened surroundings. Its eyes burned with an intense red glow, filled with a primal ferocity that sent shivers down Duncan's spine.


The creature prowled with a predatory grace, its tail swaying ominously like a venomous serpent ready to strike. Its razor-sharp claws glistened in the dim light, capable of tearing through anything in their path. Duncan's heart pounded in his chest, but there was something peculiar about his reaction. Instead of fear, a strange sense of familiarity and curiosity washed over him.


With each step the creature took, the ground quaked beneath its weight, causing the surrounding trees to tremble in response. The atmosphere crackled with anticipation, as if nature itself held its breath, witnessing the impending clash between the boy and the beast.


Duncan, undeterred by the imminent danger, remained rooted to the spot, his gaze locked with the fiery eyes of the creature. In a swift motion, the beast lunged towards him, propelled by its instinctual hunger. Time seemed to slow and in a split second Duncan began to smile. 


Duncan resigned himself to his impending demise until suddenly a burst of energy crackled through the air. A bolt of lightning arcing with unimaginable speed and precision. It struck the beast in its side, sending it hurtling across the distance, crashing into the far-off ground with a thunderous impact. Duncan's eyes barely widened in disbelief.


Before him stood four figures, their presence commanding and their expressions determined. Two of them were men, clad in sturdy armor and wielding formidable weapons like broadswords, their muscles rippling with strength. The other two were women, one with short black hair adorned in blueish robes, clutching a staff with intricate carvings, and the other with long blond hair cascading down her back, donning pristine white robes that billowed in the wind.


The four warriors stood in a resolute stance, their weapons raised, prepared for any retaliation from the fallen giantess. Duncan's shock momentarily masked the realization that these individuals had saved him from certain doom. He couldn't help but wonder who they were and what brought them to this desolate place.


The man holding the massive hammer, a symbol of his unwavering might, took a step forward, his eyes locked onto the motionless beast that growled at him. His voice boomed with authority as he addressed his companions. "We need to leave now!" 


Duncan, still kneeling on the ground, stumbled to his feet as the woman with short black hair forcefully pulled him along. Her tone was brusque, devoid of any sentimentality. "Get up, you idiot. We need to leave now," she snapped, her grip on his arm unyielding.


Feeling a mixture of confusion Duncan struggled to keep up with the group as they sprinted deeper into the dense forest. The other warriors maintained a swift pace, their eyes scanning the surroundings, ever vigilant for potential threats that might lurk within the shadows.


The woman with the black hair glanced back at Duncan, her features etched with a blend of concern and impatience. "Stay close and keep up," she commanded, her voice cutting through the clamor of their hasty retreat. "We can't afford any delays."

***


Laufey Titanborn towered over the forest. She continued her relentless stride through the forest of Gehenna, her immense size causing the very ground to shake beneath her colossal steps. Her eyes scanned the dense foliage below, searching for her elusive target. 


Beatrix struggled to keep pace, her smaller form dwarfed by the giantess's presence, her feet uprooted the trees below as she jogged towards her much bigger friend. 


"Laufey, can't you slow down, please?" Beatrix pleaded, her voice filled with a mix of concern and exhaustion.


Laufey turned her head slightly, her gaze meeting Beatrix's. A flicker of excitement danced in her eyes, her voice tinged with anticipation. "He's close, Beatrix. I can feel it."


Beatrix looked around at the devastated forest, the remnants of trees lying uprooted in Laufey's wake. "This forest is dangerous, Laufey. You know that." 


Laufey remained resolute, her determination unyielding. She offered no words of comfort or reassurance. Instead, a sinister darkness enveloped her gaze. "The forest of Gehenna... one of the three most treacherous places on this planet." 


Beatrix nods her head. "Even for giants like us." 


"So what." Laufey said continuing her search. 


"Huh." Beatrix stood confused. 


Laufey with her right  hand dug through the forest uplifting the ground, and throwing trees, dirt, and massive rocks into the air "All that matters is that I find him. I will find Duncan Chulainn."

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234


pics on Patreon! 

Chapter 16: The Forest of S-Class Monsters! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and come and join the DarkMatter family! 

FLASHBACK


Laufey, her majestic form towering 5280 ft high, surveyed the vast expanse before her with eyes that reached towards the heavens. Below lay a desolate wasteland, strewn with colossal bones that dwarfed even the mightiest mountains. This was one of three sacred domains of the giants, a realm embodying honorable demise and fierce combat—the land known in the ancient language of the giants as "Grolithar," meaning the Sacred Grave of Titans.


Laufey's colossal body shimmered with a radiant golden aura, pulsating with raw energy. With her eyes shut tight, she honed her focus, delving deep into the core of her being. The blood coursing through her veins blazed like a raging inferno—this was the ancestral essence of the titans, the very life force that surged within her. Beads of sweat cascaded from her brow, testament to the arduous struggle she waged against her own exhaustion. Five hours had elapsed since she first harnessed this power, and she sensed that the brink of her endurance drew near.


Laufey's teeth clenched with an intensity that reflected her refusal to accept any trace of weakness. Her eyes blazed with an unwavering determination, fueled by a newfound purpose. For ages, she had known herself as the embodiment of strength, an unparalleled pinnacle among her kind. From her towering height, she would look down upon the minuscule humans, their existence seemingly insignificant under her colossal presence. But now, a seething desire to obliterate one of those microscopic creatures had taken hold of her.


DUNCAN CHULAINN!!!" Laufey's thunderous voice resounded through the expanse, its sheer force parting the very clouds above. Her cry carried a primal fury, shaking the very earth beneath her colossal form. The name reverberated through the air, spoken with a mix of disdain and an unquenchable thirst for retribution.


In that moment, Laufey's towering presence became a force of nature, a tempest ready to unleash its devastating fury upon the world.


Laufey raised her right hand, channeling an earth-shattering power that coursed through her veins. Her forehead strained with bulging veins, a testament to the immense force she summoned. In one swift motion, she brought her hand down, resembling a blade slicing through the air.


"BOOM!"


The ground ruptured with a cataclysmic force, sending shockwaves rippling through the barren wasteland. Dust clouds billowed, veiling the landscape in a haze of obscurity. Even the once unyielding titan bones crumbled, shattered by the sheer might of Laufey's strike.


As the swirling dust began to settle, a colossal scar revealed itself—a deep rift that tore through the land, its expanse stretching far and wide. The very fabric of the earth had been rent asunder, leaving a chasm that defied comprehension. It was a testament to Laufey's unparalleled power, an indelible mark etched upon the ancient terrain.


Laufey, her breath ragged and eyes half-closed, remained hunched over on her knees. The golden glow that once enveloped her form gradually faded, relinquishing its hold. With the waning of her immense power, she began to shrink, returning to her formidable yet comparatively smaller height of 620 ft.


Exhaustion weighed heavily upon her, tempting her to collapse, but an unwavering gaze kept her upright. She continued to survey her handiwork—a vast and cavernous scar that beckoned her gaze. It yawned wide, a testament to her awe-inspiring might, a reminder of her capacity to reshape the very land beneath her feet.


"Finally it's done, it's finally done." 

***

FLASHBACK END


Laufey's towering figure cast a watchful gaze upon the forest, her eyes narrowing as they scanned the verdant expanse. The trees stood mere specks in comparison to her colossal stature, barely reaching higher than her mighty toes. Her vision pierced through the thick fog that enshrouded the dense woodland, seeking out any signs of the unnatural.


A sheen of sweat formed upon her skin, glistening like liquid gold in the dappled light. Her fists clenched with a raw, primal power, emphasizing the intensity of her anticipation. The air crackled with an electric tension as Laufey felt an unsettling presence lingering amidst the ancient trees.


"Something's in this forest," she uttered, her voice laced with a mixture of caution and determination. In that moment, her eyes flickered with a brief golden glow, a testament to the extraordinary powers that coursed through her veins. Her gaze pierced through the veils of mist, unyielding in its search for the source of this unnatural disturbance.


"Duncan, where are you?" she whispered. 

***


The forest enveloped the group in its dense shadows as they pressed forward, their footsteps muffled by the damp earth. Among them, Duncan walked with a vacant gaze, his eyes lacking their usual spark of life. He trailed behind the four individuals who had risked their own safety to rescue him from the clutches of a menacing beast.


His attention momentarily shifted downward, catching a glimpse of his hand, tightly grasped by the woman with flowing black hair. She pulled him along, her grip firm and resolute, ensuring they maintained their pace through the darkened woods.


"We've managed to escape," the man at the front spoke up, breaking the silence. The group halted, turning to face him. The relief in his voice was palpable. "It seems we've lost that beast."


Duncan lifted his gaze, meeting the eyes of the man who seemed to lead this band of warriors. Short brown hair framed a face marred by scars, testaments to battles fought and hardships endured. His metal armor bore intricate carvings, hinting at a history intertwined with ancient traditions. The man's sharp eyes fixated upon Duncan, analyzing him with great intensity. 


The group of four focused their piercing gazes upon Duncan, their eyes intense and filled with curiosity. Sensing their inquisitiveness, Duncan looked down at the woman with short black hair, who appeared visibly annoyed by his presence. She challenged him, her voice laced with impatience, "Why are you here? Do you even know where this is?"


Duncan remained silent, meeting her gaze with a mix of uncertainty and confusion.


"That's enough, Lyra," the man at the front interjected, his arms crossed in a display of authority. "We have no time for idle talk." He glanced at Duncan with a polite yet firm expression. "Listen, friend, I'll explain the situation to you as best I can." His smile, though somewhat forced, sought to ease the tension in the air. "My name is Aric," he introduced himself, gesturing to the man standing at his side. "This is Gideon." Aric's gesture directed Duncan's attention toward the companion beside him. "And over there is Seraphina," he added, indicating the woman with long blond hair and flowing white robes.


Duncan's eyes slowly darted between each member of the group, barely taking in their names and distinct appearances.


"And that hot-headed woman glaring at you, her name, if you didn't catch it, is Lyra," Aric clarified, drawing Duncan's attention to the woman who continued to shoot daggers with her eyes.


Aric turned his focus back to Duncan, his curiosity piqued. "And who might you be?" he inquired, prompting Duncan to meet his gaze. In response, Duncan remained silent, his expression vacant and disinterested. With an air of indifference, he simply uttered his name, "Duncan."


"Duncan, that's a nice name," Aric remarked, his smile lingering. "Well, Duncan, we are adventurers sent on a mission of utmost importance." Aric's tone shifted, becoming more serious. "We have received word that something may be stirring within the forest of Gehenna," he continued. "This forest... we have been tasked with gathering intel and, if deemed a threat, even exterminating whatever we may see as a threat." Aric continued. 


"I will not ask why you are here," Aric declared, his tone resolute. "We have no time to delve into such matters. But know this, this forest is dangerous." Aric's voice carried a weight of warning as he began to explain. "It is, after all..."


Before Aric could finish his sentence, a deafening explosion shattered the air, causing him to fall silent. The group of adventurers turned in unison, their eyes drawn to the source of the disturbance. There, in the distance, a towering pillar of purple light erupted into the sky, piercing through the darkness like an ominous beacon.


The once serene clouds now turned forebodingly dark, crackling with bolts of purple lightning that tore through the veil of the heavens. The four adventurers stood transfixed, their hearts gripped by a mixture of awe and fear. The magnitude of the spectacle unfolding before them was unlike anything they had encountered before.


Duncan, however, looked up at the darkened sky and the rising pillars with an uncanny calmness. His heart remained steady, seemingly unfazed by the daunting display of power and chaos.


Sweat trickled down Aric's brow, his nervousness etched across his face in a wavering smile. "This is the forest of S-Rank Monsters," he admitted, his voice laced with trepidation. The realization of their surroundings hit them with full force—the forest they had entered was a realm teeming with creatures of unparalleled danger and strength. The group stood at the threshold of a perilous journey, their every step fraught with the uncertainty that lay within the heart of the forest of S-Rank Monsters.

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234


All pics will be on my Patreon! 

Chapter 17: The Halfling by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and see the pictures on my Patreon! 

A frigid breeze swept through the ancient trees of the Gehenna forest, a shiver-inducing prelude to the otherworldly spectacle that followed. Amidst the obsidian canopy, a colossal pillar of radiant violet light thrust upward, piercing the brooding clouds that blanketed the heavens. Accompanied by jolts of deep purple lightning, the landscape trembled in response.


Aric's brow glistened with perspiration, his very skin numbed by the unnatural chill. He sensed an imposing presence ahead, one that radiated an aura of unparalleled might. Doubts crept into his mind, casting shadows over their mission to confront and eliminate the enigmatic menace lurking within the depths of this sinister forest.


"We must press on," Aric declared, his voice a firm assertion of determination.


Gideon's concern was palpable as he questioned Aric, "Are you certain about this, Aric? The power we face could be beyond our reckoning."


Stepping forward, Seraphina's voice wavered with a mixture of caution and apprehension, "We've embarked on countless journeys, yet this... this feels different. Our ranks aren't those of the elite, the S Rank."


"True," Aric acknowledged, pivoting to face his comrades, "We may not hold S Rank status, but in our city, we stand as its mightiest protectors. Our land's three S Ranks are engrossed in quests far more treacherous than our own."


With an emphatic thud on his armor, he continued, "It's our duty to demonstrate our city's defenses are in capable hands. The weight of this responsibility falls upon us!"


Lyra chimed in with a smug grin, "Aric's got a point. This assignment might not be as challenging as it seems."


Gideon interjected, his arms folded, gaze unwaveringly fixed upon the distant pillar of pulsating energy. "Caution is vital. We can't underestimate the obstacles ahead. This endeavor won't come without its trials."


"Having said that..." Aric shifted his attention towards Duncan, who stood in silence, his gaze fixed upon the mesmerizing pillar of energy. "We need to decide what to do with our friend here."


Lyra's arms remained defiantly crossed as she remarked, "I say we leave him. We're heading into danger, and we don't need any dead weight."


"We can't just abandon him," Seraphina countered, her voice tinged with concern.


Gideon's words were pragmatic and stern, "Where we're going is perilous enough. Carrying extra burden could jeopardize us all."


A heavy silence settled over the group as they wrestled with the decision.


Unexpectedly, Duncan's voice broke through the quiet, his tone subdued, "I'll come with you." His long, raven hair danced in the wind, his eyes devoid of emotion as he fixated on the ascending pillar.


The group exchanged surprised glances; Duncan's silence had led them to believe he was distant and disinterested.


"Very well," Aric nodded, stepping towards Duncan. "But you must remain vigilant and ensure your safety."


Duncan's gaze shifted towards Aric, his eyes conveying thoughts left unspoken.


"Let's proceed," Aric announced, turning away from Duncan to lead the way deeper into the forest. The group followed in determined silence, the tension of the moment underscoring the gravity of their mission.

***


Laufey's imposing figure stood tall, her gaze unwavering as it locked onto the ascending pillar of energy, its radiant glow reflecting in her eyes' slitted pupils. A triumphant smile curled her lips, an anticipatory thrill coursing through her veins.


Behind her, Beatrix's smaller frame inquired, "Laufey, what is that?"


A mischievous glint danced in Laufey's eyes as she responded, "Something exhilarating."


Her heart raced with exhilaration, each beat echoing her anticipation as she began to stride forward. With every step, her heavy heels crushed the undergrowth beneath, trees yielding to her determined path. Her smile only broadened, intoxicated by the magnetic pull of the energy.


"Whoever awaits there," Laufey declared, her voice laced with fierce determination, "I will shatter them into mere dust."


Her battle-hardened smile bore witness to her unyielding resolve, a force of nature poised to meet the challenge head-on. The forest rustled with a mix of trepidation and the undeniable thrill of impending confrontation.


Amidst the heart of the forest, an eerie purple miasma enveloped everything, a malevolent force that devoured life itself. The once-vibrant trees were now twisted and withered, their ashen leaves falling like tears of death. The once-fertile ground had turned into a barren wasteland, a testimony to the horror that had taken root.


Within this nightmarish landscape, a sinister figure emerged, its skeletal frame cloaked in a raging aura of purple energy, pulsating like an inferno. Its eyes were hollow pits of darkness, and its creaking bones exuded an aura of malevolence.


"IT'S ALMOST TIME," the creature exclaimed with a twisted sense of elation. "SOON, MY EVOLUTION SHALL BE COMPLETE."


Its bony hands stretched towards the sky, as if attempting to embrace the heavens themselves, its voice echoing through the desolation.


But then, an interruption—rustling bushes drew the creature's attention. Its hollow gaze shifted downward, fixating on the disturbance in the distance.


"WHAT ARE THESE PESTS THAT DISTURB THIS JOYOUS DAY?" The creature's words thundered like a chilling command, its wrath palpable as it sought to unearth the source of the disturbance that dared to intrude upon its moment of twisted anticipation.

***


The intrepid band of adventurers persevered through the beast-infested woods, navigating territories that no sane soul would dare tread. Their journey led them to a desolate expanse, a bleak field marred by death and decay, enshrouded in the ominous miasma.


Gideon's voice was muffled, his hand instinctively covering his mouth as he questioned the scene before them, "What the hell happened here?"


Aric's somber gaze remained fixed as he indicated toward the source of the devastation, "That's what happened."


Lyra's voice quivered with concern, "I-is that a Lynch?"


Seraphina's response carried a deeper understanding, her grip on her staff growing tighter, "No, not quite. It's a halfling, a hybrid of sorts."


Aric's grip tightened around his sword's hilt, the steel ringing as it was unsheathed. His tone was resolute, "And it appears to be in the midst of transformation."


His eyes bore the weight of the situation, "We have to halt it, now!" He turned to address his comrades, a call to arms in his voice, "Prepare yourselves for battle!"

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11531