- Text Size +
Story Notes:



Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!

She stood towering over the mighty frost covered trees of the whispering woods, she who loomed hundreds of feet in the air. Her name was Laufey Titanborn  and at this moment when the sun began to rise over the tall snowy mountains, chasing away the cold frost of the early morning, she stood surrounded by all sides by solders wearing black armor. 


Laufey smiled as she looked down at the small solders who stood by her feet. She knew who these men where, she knew where they came from, and more importantly she understood why these men where here with unsheathed swords pointed at her.


They where men who belonged to the Sheovalon Empire. An empire that ruled in the northern lands of snow and ice. It was an empire of warriors who called the barren frozen lands of the north their home and here on this day they would go to battle against a being belonging to one of three strongest clans on the planet. The Giant Clan. 


She was the giant of the raven hair, the mountain breaker, the earth shaker, the ocean splitter and in this moment of Madness and consequence she wanted only one thing.


"Giant Laufey!" 


The crowds of solders parted as one single solder walked in between them. The solder with his black cape draped around his back points his blade toward Laufey.


"Giant Laufey! You have threatened to destroy the Empire of Sheovalon, do you deny?!" 


Laufey smiled as she gazed down at the warrior who dared to call himself a man. "I do not little warrior" 



The solder who commanded thousands shook with violent rage. "Then you are guilty! Solder prepared for battle!"


Like obedient dogs, thousands of solder waist no time in following the orders of their master. They scream with bloody rage as all signs of fear vanished from their eyes. 


Laufey could feel every nerve in her body tingle as she looked down at men who would not retreat, who would do anything to protect their home. This is what she wanted, battle, a battle that would prove to all that she was the strongest. 


"Come and fight little things, come and let us reach it together!" 


Laufey with clenched fists gets into a fighting stance. She carried no weapon, she wore no armor all she needed was the leather cloths on her back as well as the animal skin boots that clung tightly to her feet. 


"All solders... Attack!" The commander yelled out as all solder ran forward answering the call to battle. 


To Laufey they where like ants challenging an elephant as they neared her boots her smile only grew bigger, for their was only one thing to be done when it came to bugs. 


Laufey slowly lifts up her right foot and watched a dirt fell from her sole like rain onto the solders down below. The solders began to back away as the sky seemed to fall from up above. 


"BOOM!" 


Laufey stomped her foot against the ground and the earth broke apart in massive chunks as many solders where either crushed into nothing or thrown into the air and yet still they rushed forward like mindless berserkers. 


They attacked her boots, they climbed her legs, they shot their arrows made from the thickest trees of the whispering woods, and yet still she stood, still she smiled. 


1 HOUR LATER


Snow fell from the darkened sky, it fell upon the demolished trees as well as the splintered ground, and soon all was decorated in white.


Laufey stood tall amongst the littered bodies of warriors she had slain and crushed. She stood over the broken trees and within her right hand she held the commander of the now slain army. 


She brought the solder up to her face, with his helmet off she could see the man's face. She could see the young man's short brown hair as well as his chiseled face developed from years of battle. The Commander of Sheovalon army could move not an inch as giant fingers held his body tightly, all he could do was glare at his captor with hatred.


"Why?" The Commander coughed as blood decorated his lips. "Why have you done this? You would go so far as to destroy my men, as well as my homeland. Tell me why." 



 Laufey gazed down at the unrecognizable bodies that encrusted the snow covered ground. She looked at the small commander ennuied. "To get to the highest place." 


"The what?" 


Laufey brought the commander closer to her mouth. "The highest place..." Laufey whispered. 


Laufey opened her mouth wide and with out even a little of indecision throws the little commander into her fleshy cave. She didn't chew, she refused to but down. She could feel the struggle happening within her mout and she loved it. 


"Gulp." 


Laufey felt the little man slide down her throat, and soon all went still from deep within. "The highest place... That my goal,

my wish." 


Laufey took one more look at the carnage on the ground, she would walk away from this and it would never pass through her mind again, and yet. 


"Excuse me ma'am." 


Laufey stops walking upon hearing a voice calling out through the cold wind. Laufey turns around and looks down and it was then she saw him, an elderly man wearing royal garb. 


"It looks like I missed one." Laufey says while stepping closer to the little royal.


"My lady I am not your enemy, in fact I wanted to give you an offer that you won't refuse." The old man said with his hands raised in defense. 



"An offer huh?"

***


Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234