Misc Gentle Giantess Stories by Greenanon
Summary:

A collection of all my other gentle giantess stories that I didn't think were developed or long enough for their own posts. Mostly the same kinds of themes as in my other stories.


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Maternal, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: No Word count: 76538 Read: 155050 Published: February 16 2022 Updated: July 02 2022

1. Kidnapped by Delinquents by Greenanon

2. Kidnapped by Delinquents 2: Giantessa Concert by Greenanon

3. Internet Histories by Greenanon

4. Couple's Roleplay by Greenanon

5. Call Center Helpline by Greenanon

6. Playing with Legos by Greenanon

7. Growing Day by Greenanon

8. Mixed Size Dating by Greenanon

9. A New Landlady by Greenanon

10. Saved from an evil Giantess by Greenanon

11. Trimming the Bikini Line by Greenanon

12. Creepshots by Greenanon

13. A New Home by Greenanon

14. Giant Girl: A Superhero Story by Greenanon

15. A Prisoner of the Queen by Greenanon

16. Rescuing a Fairy by Greenanon

17. The Succubus by Greenanon

18. Working up a sweat by Greenanon

19. Mile High Club by Greenanon

20. Seeing Eye Tiny by Greenanon

Kidnapped by Delinquents by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

Prompt was: nerdy guy shrinks and is kidnapped by 3 delinquents he thinks will be cruel to him, but they just want help with school

Allen’s luck had never been particularly good, already part of the 5% of the population vulnerable to the shrinking virus he’d spent most of his senior year trying to avoid catching it and being reduced to a lowly three inches tall. Luckily the virus wasn’t airborn, but any sort of physical contact could easily spread it. Already bookish and nerdy by nature this had practically made him a shut in, every time he thought about asking a girl out or spending more time with his peers he saw the teachers in the hall with the clear plastic carrying cases where other shrinkee students glumly sat as they were ferried to their classes.

“Not me,” he’d promised himself, if he could just make it through school without getting exposed he could move out to the countryside and get a job in remote work. He’d received a generous payment for his “expenses” from the government and he’d been thrilled until he realized he was receiving it because the government agencies believed that his shrinking was more or less inevitable.

The lucky streak continued when Allen had decided to break his rule on socializing after a girl named Debbie on the cheer squad had practically begged him to go to prom with her. He didn’t know her well but she was a tall blond cheerleader and, against his better judgment, he’d agreed.

He was nervous but he went with her and her friends in their rented limo, a lot of them seemed overly giggly and teasing but he didn’t spend a lot of time around girls and didn’t realize he was the butt of the joke until it was too late. During the last dance of the night Debbie had given him a full French kiss to cheering from her friends, at first Allen had felt like he was floating, then he felt a tingling start in his arms and legs and panicked as he recognized the telltale symptoms. He’d gasped and panicked as his rented tux seemed to grow around him, he looked up to Debbie for help but she was laughing and filming him shrinking on her phone.

It hadn’t taken long and as he’d panicked in his pooled clothing he felt a hand reach in and pull him out, thankfully it was Mrs. Elm, one of the teachers, he was naked and close to tears as she closed her palms around him. He heard shouting and the laughter of the student body, but he didn’t remember much else until he was back home in his parent’s care.

As the days went on he found out that Debbie had not only known she was a carrier for the shrinking virus she’d deliberately avoided treatment for it and asked him out, the entire cheer squad was in on it. The worst part was she’d ruined his life and apart from a week of suspension she never got any punishment for it, there wasn’t a criminal law on the books yet and her lawyers had gotten his parent’s lawsuit tossed arguing that he’d kissed her instead of the other way around. Sometimes she and her friends would all jokingly blow kisses at him as they passed the “tiny tank” in the hall.

Life as a tiny had been a difficult adjustment, he still planned on moving somewhere rural and living alone but nobody took him seriously anymore. Tinies were just sort of expected to be taken care of, more like pets.

He’d hoped to just ride out the rest of the school year in the tiny case but one day Mrs. Elm, who he found out was the school’s designated Tiny handler, had left the clear plastic case with him and his classmates in an empty math classroom. She’d said something about needing something from the teacher’s lounge and told them to just wait there for her. The other tinies were okay guys, but today they were getting on his nerves.

“Giantessa isn’t REALLY eating tinies at her concerts,” Lester, a pudgy nerd explained, “if you look close you can see the tiny she picks from the audience is the same guy every time.”

Allen hated hearing about the singer “Giantessa,” her stage persona was that of a cruel dominatrix who enjoyed torturing tiny men. Her stage antics had caused quite a bit of controversy in the media, and since shrinking Allen occasionally had nightmares about ending up at one of her shows. Supposedly it was all in good fun but he never cared for the songs or the impressionable girls who would sing them in the hallways. The worst part was her latest single, “Tinies are pets,” had a great chorus that often got stuck in his head.

The shrunken students in the cage were interrupted in as the classroom door opened. A black haired girl with a single pink streak and a nose ring peeked in and smiled seeing the classroom was empty.

“Coast is clear girls, come on!”

Allen gulped as he recognized the school’s famous “Track Trio,” Amy, Libbie, and Alex were notorious for their antics, the three had spent six months in juvenile hall for something the year previous but he couldn’t remember what. They were constantly getting in trouble for fighting and petty vandalism. They’d have been expelled a long time ago if they didn’t consistently bring the girl’s track team to state, rumor had it they were being offered scholarships.

Amy was the girl with the pink streak, Libbie was the bubbly blonde of the group, a follower the way he’d heard it, and Alex, with firey red hair and freckles to match was the group’s leader. As Alex stepped into the room Allen felt his heart skip a beat as he realized she was wearing a “Giantessa” concert tee.

Alex stood before the tiny case with an imperious look, “All right dolls, I’m here for Allen.”

WHAT!? He thought, “WHY?!” he practically shouted, causing the other tinies to step back from him. The girls all grinned as Alex started opening the latches on the tiny carrying tank.

“Thanks for making it easy to find you tiny!” Libbie giggled.

Amy shrugged, “I was kind of looking forward to seeing what it would take to make them give him up.”

Alex’s hand came down and gripped him and pulled him out, “Girls come on, we’ve got to get out of here before Elm comes back.

He tried to yell for help but with a smug grin Alex shoved him deep inside her open cleavage, he tried to fight his way up but she pinned him between her bra and boob.

“Stay still and silent tiny or things are going to get ugly,” she whispered as the three girls walked back out of the room.

“Hi Mrs. Elm!” he heard Libbie call as he felt the motion of the girl’s walking through the hall.

Allen was overwhelmed, on the one hand this was the first time he’d seen a girl’s breast, on the other he was terrified of where this was going.

“Why do they want me?” he wondered, Alex was a Giantessa fan… did they want to do the things from those music videos? He shivered as he imagined being stomped into the dirt, swallowed alive… these girls were already future career criminals but would they really go THAT far?

He thought he could hear the sound of a car door and shuddered, they were taking him somewhere else… this was it, they wanted to play “squish the tiny,” he almost started crying as he realized he was going to be snuffed out for the entertainment of a trio of psychopaths.

He heard the car door again and the girls going up a set of stairs, he could hear the sounds of a high five and some muted conversation about carrying out “the heist” perfectly. Finally he was fished out of the bra by Alex’s hand and tossed onto a desk in a surprisingly girlish bedroom. The girl’s loomed over him, grinning eagerly.

“So,” Alex said with a smug grin, “Where should we start?”

Amy cracked her knuckles absently, “I’m thinking the hard stuff, really get him used to what he’s in for.”

Allen almost fainted.

Libby pouted, “No way, let’s start a bit softer and maybe work our way up to that.

Alex chuckled, “Girls look, our tiny little friend seems a bit intimidated, I think we’ll let him pick how we start off.” She leaned down suddenly, her house size face looking down at him.

“J-Just make it quick please oh god” he started crying in full now, curling up into a ball.

The girl’s backed off suddenly, Amy spoke first, “Uh, hey Allen right? W-what’s up?”

Alex shushed her as Libby moved to slowly pick him up in her soft hands, “Hey buddy,” the blonde began slowly, “You umm, wanna tell us why you’re upset?”

He sniffed and tried to sit up in her hands, “I-I don’t wanna get squished, or eaten, or tortured or any of that!”

All of the girl’s seemed a bit shocked, “Whoa there tiny,” Alex began after an awkward silence, “We just wanted you to help us on the English final.”

He sniffed and looked up at them, “The English final?”

The redhead shrugged, “I mean yeah, you’ve got the highest grade in that class, or you did before you went all tiny anyway.”

“We’ve all been offered scholarships at State,” Amy explained, “but we’ve GOT to pass this last class!”

He calmed down a bit, even after shrinking he’d still managed to do well in English, it was easy enough if you just read the material.

“Well ummm yeah I can help you guys, did you have to kidnap me?”

“Yeah it was fun!” Libby piped in.

Alex rolled her eyes, “Look they don’t let you tinies mix with the student body much and you weren’t exactly a social butterfly before shrinking, the only way we could meet up with you was by snatching you okay?”

Amy grabbed him in a tight fist suddenly, “By the way tiny if Mrs. Elm asks you asked us to pick you up early got that? I’m not going to stomp you but you and my shoe could still have a close relationship if you don’t play ball.”

“Uh yeah!” Allen said, nodding quickly with false enthusiasm.

Alex sighed, “Amy is that really necessary? He’s already agreed to do what we want.” Amy slowly placed him back on the desk and scowled.

“So uh,” Allen began, “could you girls maybe call my parents and let the know I’m okay? Then we could get started.”

The girls all seemed excited and after a few minutes he was standing on an open book pointing out the relevant passages for the exam. Despite what he’d expected they were all pretty quick studies and easily grasped the meaning of the relevant books, he wondered what they’d been doing before they’d grabbed him.

The final few weeks of the year passed quickly, he arranged to have the girls pick him up every day after class and although Mrs. Elm was a bit skeptical she’d allowed it, Allen’s parents were just happy he’d finally made some friends. Usually after an hour or two of studying the girls would get bored and want to watch a movie or go out, he almost always went with them, tucked into a purse or sometimes riding in their open topped shirts.

Allen had never really stepped outside of the rules before, but he felt a bit of a thrill as he sat in the cleavage of a girl while she graffitied the side of a building.

“Oh shit,” Amy giggled one night while he was riding with her, “No witnesses!” he felt a finger push him down further into her cleavage. From that point on the girls had jokingly insisted on not letting him “witness” any of their antics, sometimes this just meant getting shoved in a back pocket or a purse, shoved into a bra, but one night Alex had stolen a liquor bottle from a homeless man and had shoved him deep into her panties.

“NO WITNESSES!” she’d slurred while the other girls laughed.

Finally the day of the exam came and Allen waited nervously with the other tinies in the teacher’s lounge, the girls had told him they’d opted to wait until the teacher was done grading their exams before coming to get him. They’d often joked about squishing him or eating him like in a Giantessa video if they failed, but he no longer believed they’d do it. Odd as it was he WANTED the girls who’d shanghaied him into tutorship to succeed.

Amy was the first to peek into the room, that pink shock of hair catching the light like it had all those weeks ago.

“Allen!” she said with a smile as she walked up to the tiny tank, “We ALL got a D!” he gulped but she just laughed, “Oh don’t get like that, D’s get degrees! We’re all getting our scholarships!”
 
Alex and Libby followed her in after that, both smiling, as she had months earlier Alex opened the Tiny carrying case but this time the three girls eagerly kissed Allen from all sides while the other tinies in the tank watched. The three of them triumphantly carried him out of the room in a mix of all of their hands, but they stumbled as soon as they got into the hallway and he was stuck in Alex’s cleavage again.

“Allen,” she said with a low smile, “You helped us all graduate, but we’ve got a pair of surprises for you…”

Allen laughed, “You guys didn’t have to get me anything-“

He was interrupted by the appearance of a letter in Libby’s hand, she tore it open excitedly and held it up to his tiny form.

“Look Allen, we got you into State on a Tiny scholarship! We just talked with our advisor and explained things, you’re gonna go to college!”

He didn’t know what to say, “Wha- but what would I major in? Where will I live?”

Alex chuckled, “You’ll live with us stupid, Amy’s dad owns an apartment building over there, we’ve got a three bedroom all picked out and you can either have the common room or…” She laughed again, “Well you can have a dollhouse in one of our rooms…”

He gulped and looked at the scholarship letter again, as a tiny he’d never considered college… his mind was overwhelmed with the possibility.

“But that’s just the first part of your gift!” Libby explained eagerly.

Allen frowned, “What more could you guys give me?”

Alex grinned as she pulled a ski mask out of her purse, Allen watched as the other two girls did the same.

“You know that bitch Debbie that shrank you on purpose?”

Allen had all but forgotten her but the mention of the name caused old feelings to rise up, “Y-yeah what about her?”

Amy laughed, “Her dad bought her a Lambo as a graduation gift,” Allen gulped as Amy pulled a glass bottle with a rag stuffed in the top out of her purse.

“Oh don’t worry Allen,” Libby explained, “That little bug Lester agreed to switch off the security cams for us in exchange for a few… favors.” The girls all laughed, “I think he’s actually going to the same school as all of us, isn’t that sweet?”

Allen watched as all three girls put on ski masks, he felt he had to say something so he tried one last time, “Girls,” he said gingerly, “You don’t have to do this…”

Alex just laughed, “Girls remember our code, no witnesses!”

Allen was suddenly shoved down below Alex’s waistband again, he sighed as he was faced with her enormous pussy.

“Best make the best of it,” he thought. He reached out and started touching the wet lips in front of him.

Outside he heard an explosion and then a voice he recognized as Debbie.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” then suddenly there was a cracking sound “MY LEG!” there was some sobbing after that mixed with laughter as he felt the jostling as Alex fled the scene. She paused momentarily and there was a squeal of pleasure as he kept working.

Sometime later he was pulled out by Alex and he faced the three girls who were grinning eagerly. As much as he wanted to be the adult in the room he found it hard not to laugh too.

“T-thanks for the graduation gift girls!” he laughed, it was like a dam was broken as they all laughed too.

“So,” Amy said, as she recovered, “I heard Debbie is going to the same college as us, you wanna keep fucking with her?”

Allen thought about it and then sighed, “Nah, she’s not worth risking your futures…”

“OUR futures,” Alex said firmly, “you’re in the gang now tiny!”

He laughed, “Well I guess I’m just one vote-“

Amy shrugged, “I vote Allen still counts as a witness when we do bad stuff.”

He blinked, “W-what? Are you guys going to keep acting out in college?”

Libby looked at him and grinned, “Seconded, also he’s a poor little tiny so we’ve got to protect him from anything that might upset him at State.”

“Oh come on!” he said, laughing now, “You guys that’s ridiculous!“

“There’s a Giantessa concert a week after orientation,” Alex said with a nearly predatory grin, “Poor Allen would be traumatized if he had to see it, I’ll keep him in my panties when we all go.” Seeing his amused expression Alex coughed and leaned close, “I mean… you don’t HAVE to go.”

He grinned and tried to keep from breaking into laughter, “I wouldn’t miss it for the world!”

Allen let the three girls draw him close and talk about what kind of dollhouse they’d get him, who would take him to classes… He found himself looking forward to his college education, and for the first time he saw his future as a Tiny in a positive light.

Kidnapped by Delinquents 2: Giantessa Concert by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

Just a straight continuation of the previous "Kidnapped by Delinquents" story

It had been a tumultuous year for Allen, he’d found himself exposed to the shrinking virus during his final semester of high school as the result of a cruel prank at his senior prom, then he’d found himself kidnapped by the infamous delinquents of the “track trio” to serve as a tiny tutor to help them pass a class they’d been failing. Despite their fearsome reputation the girls had been shockingly kind to him and they’d become fast friends, in a move that had touched him they’d even arranged for him to attend the same state university they’d all received scholarships to… then they’d destroyed the car of the girl who had shrunk him.

Summer went by pretty quickly, the girls had been frequent visitors to his house and now and then his dad teased him about how much better he was doing with the ladies after becoming tiny. Thankfully the girls were quiet about their usual exploits of vandalism and petty theft while they were around his parents, the last thing they needed to know was how often he shared a pocket with a vial of shoplifted lipstick, or for that matter how often he was carried somewhere more private. By the end of the summer though his parents thought Amy, Libby, and Alex were just nice girls who had a soft spot for their poor shrunken friend and they hadn’t objected when he told them he’d be staying in an apartment with the gang when he left for school.
 
Their living situation was probably much more comfortable than that of most first-year students, Alex’s dad owned an apartment building and while it wasn’t the nicest place in town everything worked and it was rent free. Allen didn’t have his own room of course, he found his time split between the three girls and each had their own space for him, he wasn’t sure if they had a schedule, oftentimes he was just grabbed by someone late in the evening when he was ready for bed.

Amy was the member of the group who looked the most like a punk, and as soon as she’d been out from under her parent’s thumb she’d gone a bit wild with the look, dying her hair wild colors and getting piercings up the sides of her ears. The only thing that had prevented a nosering was teasing from her friends when she’d brought it up. Her room was always an absolute mess, with dirty clothes strewn on the floor and decent mix of crushed cans and food wrappers on her desk. When Allen stayed with her she usually just threw a pile of her clean(est) clothes on the nightstand for him to sleep on and wished him good night, although a few times she’d playfully put in him at the bottom of her track shoe as payback for some imagined slight or argument.

Libby’s room was nearly the opposite, immaculately clean with all the furnishings some shade of pink, and one of those “live laugh love” wood signs above her bed. Sometimes he wondered how she’d ended up with a pair of tomboys like Alex and Amy for friends, but he hadn’t gotten around to asking. She always gushed over how cute he was and if she snagged him for the night he’d sleep on a small doll furniture bed she kept next to her alarm clock… Usually.

Every now and then Libby would poke him awake in the middle of the night with her giant finger and tell him she’d had a bad dream or heard a noise and ask if she could hold him while she went to sleep. He’d learned early on she’d just pout or toss and turn loudly until he agreed so sometimes he’d be clutched up against her cheek like a favored stuffed toy. It was warm and soft at least, but she had a tendency to drool and he’d be covered in her spit by morning.

While all the girls had their turns with him it seemed like he spent most of his nights in Alex’s room. The tall redhead was the closest thing the group had to a leader, and while she took her share of taunts and playful roughhousing from her two friends Allen had noticed over the time he’d spent with them that she also was the one decided what they all did most nights. Bizarrely despite the fact that she planned and encouraged most of their petty crimes she was also the one who seemed most focused on the future and Allen thought that without her influence the other two likely wouldn’t have pursued college or even sports for that matter.

For his part he appreciated how she seemed to gauge his mood easier than the other two did, Amy and Libby definitely cared about him, he had no doubts about it, but there were times where even a Tiny didn’t want to be begged to try on doll clothes or teased about going in a sweaty sock. Alex could always tell when those were and would whisk him away from the other two before things got heated.

He was in her room now, sitting on her dresser. While it wasn’t nearly the pigstye that Amy’s room was Alex’s room wasn’t exactly neat, though with her at least he knew for certain the clothes haphazardly piled on the dresser next to him were all clean. He didn’t have a bed in this room, Alex usually let him sleep on his own pillow in bed next to her, and occasionally if she was feeling playful between her breasts, a spot he found comfortable until she inevitably rolled over in her sleep.

“I think you’re going to have to tutor us again,” Alex said idly as she brushed her hair in front of the mirror. She was wearing a pair of faded jeans but only a black bra otherwise, he couldn’t deny the view from the dresser was spectacular.

He chuckled a bit, “We’re only a couple weeks into the semester how far behind could you guys be in your classes?”

She pursed her lips a moment, “Well Amy found out they don’t take attendance in college and she… hasn’t really been attending a lot of lectures since then and Libby just likes to sleep in.”

“And you?” he asked with a smile.

She shrugged, “I guess I just respond better to one on one instruction, I can’t make heads or tails of this math class I’m in and it’s supposed to be a gen-ed!”

“Well I don’t see a problem with that,” he said, rubbing his chin and thinking it over, “we should have a lot of the same classes but once we’re out of gen-eds next year you guys are going to have to figure something out.”

“Oh we’re all going to do the same major as you,” she said nonchalantly.

“Really now?” he asked, a bit amused.

She finished her hair and put the brush down next to him, at this size he could slightly smell her strawberry shampoo lingering on the trapped hair in the bristles.

“I mean it seems like the obvious answer, so figure out what you want to major in and we’ll all switch over!”

He rolled his eyes, “Alex what did you want to come to college for?”

She was trying to choose between several different shirts on her bed but turned back to look at him to answer, “I didn’t really think that far ahead, I just figured that we couldn’t keep going like we were going without ending up in jail or something. I mean it’s not like YOU had a plan past high school?”

“Most of my plans involved staying away from people so I wouldn’t end up shrunk,” he said, gesturing around at the giant room, “and you can see how well those worked out.”

Alex had a warm grin on her face suddenly, “Yeah but at least we got back at Debbie,” she made a mocking explosion gesture with her fist.

“I can see how you were worried about going to jail,” he said, returning the smile.

She shrugged, “Well that was the most hardcore thing we ever did, it was really fucked up how she just got away with shrinking you. I still think she got off easy, Libby and Amy wanted to go farther with it.”

“And I really appreciate it but I don’t want to get you guys in trouble over Debbie,” he reminded her coolly.

Alex sighed, “Well it was fun, sometimes I wish we could still cut loose like we used to.”

“You spraypainted dirty limericks all over campus last night,” he reminded her.

Alex rolled her eyes, “Yeah but that’s just harmless fun! Besides you didn’t see anything you were in the back of Libby’s panties the whole time! You gonna tell the Dean she wears pink ones?”

“Purple actually,” he replied with a smile.

Alex finally picked out a shirt, a white v-neck with the silhouetted logo of a busty woman holding a tiny man in her palm and the word “GIANTESSA” scrawled above it in red cursive. The four of them were going to a concert by the famous giantess themed musician that night, she was Alex’s favorite singer and although Allen wasn’t sure he entirely approved of the messages in her songs he had to admit the woman was talented. It annoyed him to no end when he found himself absentmindedly humming the beat to a song about keeping your tiny boyfriend in a birdcage.
Alex plucked him up carefully and gently lowered him into her cleavage as she walked out to the common room where the other two girls were waiting. Amy had on a black leather jacket over her own Giantessa T-shirt, Libby’s shirt was a bit different from the other two in that the Giantessa logo was pink and the silhouetted woman was giving the tiny man a kiss with hearts floating above both of them.

“Who’s gonna mosh with me?” Amy asked with a grin as they walked down the apartment steps to the car. “Allen?”

“I don’t think so,” he said, “I feel like I’m taking enough of a risk as a tiny going to a concert for a musician who’s all about being mean to tinies.”

“Hey Giantessa is not about abusing tinies!” Alex said defensively, “It’s a stage persona, and half of her songs are about how much she likes tiny guys!”

“Personally I prefer the songs about how cute and romantic tiny guys are,” Libby said as they piled in Allen’s car.

Allen had more or less given his car to the girls, it had been sitting idle in his parent’s driveway ever since he shrank anyway. He felt a small pang of regret, he’d been saving to buy it by doing yardwork and working summer jobs since he was 14, it was weird to think the closest he’d ever get to driving it again would be sitting in one of the girl’s cleavage while she was behind the wheel. For their part they’d made it their own, cutesy heart shaped air fresheners clipped to the vents and a pair of pink fuzzy dice, and to top it off a pair of Amy’s dirty socks tossed haphazardly across the backseat. Alex glanced down and seemed to sense what he was thinking and gently patted his head with her finger.

“I’ll clean out your car this weekend,” she said softly.

“Ooh I’ll help!” Libby said eagerly, “Let’s get some cute seatcovers too!”

The concert was being held on campus at one of the sports stadiums, they parked the car and walked with the other concert goers, one group of girls noticed him between Alex’s breasts and squealed excitedly.

“I-Is that a REAL tiny!?”

“Say hello Allen,” Alex said with a smirk as the girls took pictures. He waved from her cleavage and hoped none of those pictures ended up back near his own social media.

“Oh my god a REAL tiny at a Giantessa concert” another girl shouted, “That is one BRAVE little dude!”

Amy and Libby both seemed to unconsciously pull a little closer, “Don’t worry,” Amy murmured licking her lips, “I won’t let any of them near you Allen.”

“Let me hide him!” Libby exclaimed suddenly, “panties! Front or back?”

“Everyone calm down,” Alex said sternly, “There’s nothing to be worried about, yes Giantessa fans are going to like tiny guys more than most girls but this is a concert and it’s all in good fun.” She looked down at Allen, “Are you… okay with it? We can go home.”

He took a deep breath, “We’re already here,” he said, “And besides I’ve kind of been looking forward to seeing some of these songs live.” He was as surprised as any of them to realize he was telling the truth.

“Anyone got a pocket?” Alex asked suddenly, Amy pointed to a zipped breast pocket on her leather jacket, without another word she zipped it open and Alex picked Allen up by the shoulders and slid him in. “It might be easier to watch the concert from there,” She said with a smile. Seeing his concerned expression she gestured to her cleavage, “might be a bit of… bouncing, I don’t want you falling out here.”

“Looks like you’re with me squirt,” Amy said with a grin.

The three of them continued to the ticket booth, one of the security guards spotted Allen in Amy’s jacket pocket and waved over a middle-aged woman in a baseball cap who was overseeing the entrance area.

“Well,” she said with a smile, “I didn’t think too many people would take advantage of Giantessa’s offer of free admission for Shrinkees but you’re the fourth one tonight!”

“O-only the fourth?” He said with a nervous smile.

“Well that I saw,” The ticket manager said with a shrug, “Given some of Giantessa’s lyrics… some might be out of view.”

“Oh yeah!” Libby said excitedly, “Like that song Tiny’s don’t pay for tickets!”

“Well they actually don’t here,” The ticket manager said with a smile, “but that doesn’t stop girls from sneaking them in. Don’t worry about anything, if anyone gives you and your tiny friend a problem just call security and they’ll sort it out.”

The three of them headed towards a merchandise tent, there was the usual concert merchandise for any musician, shirts, some jewelry, can  coozies, but there were also a few items for tinies.

“Oh my god Allen!” Alex said excitedly, “Do you want one of those shirts?”

“Ehhh,” he looked over them, one had the Giantessa logo on it and “DESIGNATED SNACK” on it in bright red letters, another had “Send me South” with a tiny guy standing before a pair of panties, and still a third had “PET” in stylish cursive written across a golden cage with the image of a small man inside it. “Maybe the one with just her logo?” he said uncertainly.

A few minutes later they were walking away from the merchandise tent, he was wearing the shirt that proudly proclaimed him “PET” over his normal clothes. It had taken nagging from all three girls to get him to wear it, and he had to admit that while a lot of clothing for Shrinkees was shoddily made it was actually pretty nice… not that he’d be caught dead wearing this anywhere but at the concert and at home.

They found their seats and began cheering as the opening act finished their numbers. The crowd was mostly girls, all of them noticed Allen in Amy’s pocket pretty quickly and their section of the seating seemed more animated as news that there was an actual Tiny in their section spread. Allen gulped nervously as he saw groups of girls stealing glances at him, now and then phones came up, some of them didn’t bother to turn flash off.

Giantessa strutted out onto the concert stage to the cheer of the crowd and began performing one of her songs about how she couldn’t wait for her boyfriend to shrink. She had long dirty blond hair and always performed in a tight black leather tube top and miniskirt. Once again Allen couldn’t help but be a bit annoyed at just how good the lyrics and the instrumentals were, it would have been a lot easier to determine how he felt about this whole thing if she’d been awful. She sang as the band played one song after another, they weren’t ALL themed around tinies of course, but the ones that got the best reaction from the crowd were.

He was surprised when Alex moved out into the seating aisle in the middle of a song while Alex and Libby were jumping to the music, he looked up at her and she smiled and put a finger to her lips. Slowly she crept down the stadium to the ground floor and walked towards the area in front of the stage. The previous song ended giving them a few minutes of quiet as the band prepared the next set.

“We’re going down to the stage!” Amy said excitedly.

“Uhhh could you maybe leave me back with Libby and Alex?” Allen asked, he was trying to think what Giantessa songs would be next, the concert was nearing the end and he wasn’t sure he wanted to be in the mosh pit with a bunch of crazed groupies when “Kiss the Tiny” played over those speakers.

“Nope!” Amy said smiling wildly, “We’re gonna get WILD Allen, don’t worry I’ll keep you held tight.” She grabbed him out her pocket and clutched him tightly in her fist. He sighed and decided it was useless to fight at this point as she waded into the crowd.

Amy did get wild, and for Allen it was like being on a theme park ride as she and the other girls in the pit thrashed around to the song lyrics.
Finally Giantessa paused the music as she began the wind up for her big final number. The crowd around them was going wild as she began to talk about how she hadn’t had anything to eat all day. Allen had seen this bit on youtube, she’d ask for a tiny from the crowd and then pretend to eat them. Nobody was quite sure how it was done but internet sleuths had confirmed it was definitely the same tiny every time, so she couldn’t REALLY be eating them… surely police would have stepped in if she was right?

Giantessa teasingly rubbed her stomach, “Does anyone see any tinies out there that would like to volunteer to help me out?”

Suddenly he was pushed upwards, Amy’s fist was still closed on him but he looked down in panic to see other girls were holding her hand up against her will and screaming and pointing at him.

“Oh I could really use a bite to eat,” Giantessa said mockingly as she looked out over the crowd. The girls around them screamed again as Amy struggled against them and looked up at him in panic. A dozen hands swarmed him and he was forcibly peeled out of her fist by grubby fingers the size of his legs.

“STOP IT!” Amy screeched as she slapped one girl as hard as she could with her free hand.

“AMY!” he shouted but he was already being crowdsurfed up to the stage by the hands of dozens of hyped fans.

He was tossed unceremoniously up to the stage and Giantessa spotted him and grinned wickedly as she strutted over to the tune of a single guitar riff from the backup band. He looked for somewhere to run to but the bright lights of the stage and the cheering of the crowd were overwhelming. He held up a hand in terror as a black leather gloved hand descended down and plucked him up, the world was a blur and then he was face to face with Giantessa.

“Well what do we have here?” She said mockingly to the crowd as she licked her lips, “A little-“ she glanced at him and blinked. With a practiced professionalism she reached down to a box on her belt and clicked a switch, turning her microphone off.

“Uh hey,” She said quickly in a much more normal tone of voice, the mania of the concert persona suddenly gone, “Don’t worry none of them can hear a thing up here without this switched on,” the crowd cheered as it looked like she was interrogating the tiny in front of her face, she smiled and waved quickly before turning back to him.
“So you’re not Bill,” She said sheepishly, “What’s your name buddy?”
“Allen,” he said nervously, it was a bit surreal to be held in front of a famous popstar’s face on stage while a crowd cheered. “A-are you going to eat me?”

She stifled a laugh, “Well no Allen I’m not, there aren’t even supposed to be any Tinies in the mosh pit it’s not super safe you know?” She looked out at the crowd, “Do you have friends nearby I could hand you back to?”

He started sweating a bit at the prospect of going back in the crowd and he glanced around looking for any of the girls.

“I-I don’t see them,” he said quietly.

She smiled warmly, “Hey, everything’s going to be okay, I’ll take care of you.”

He raised an eyebrow, this was certainly not the domineering goddess Giantessa that appeared in her music videos.

As if reading his mind she chuckled one last time, “It’s a stage act honey, now relax and enjoy the rest of the show.” She spotted another tiny man being deposited on the stage by a series of uniformed stagehands, she flipped her microphone back on and turned to address the crowd.

“This tiny here is a bit on the scrawny side!” She shouted, pointing to him as she held up to the crowd, “I’m going to save him for later!” He glanced back at her and she winked at him as she tucked in between her massive breasts. This was far from the first time he’d ridden in a woman’s cleavage, but this… this was an experience, Giantessa was by far the most well endowed woman he’d ever been carried by like this, a thin sheen of sweat held him in place and coated him as she jostled around. He was squeezed between the globes of flesh as she walked over to the other tiny on stage, likely her volunteer, and picked him up.

“Oh much better!” She said to the roaring crowd after licking him, Allen glaced up and made eye contact with the other Tiny, a guy a few years older than him who seemed relatively nonplussed by the fact that he was about to be eaten. He tried to give Allen a reassuring wave but Giantessa was carrying on her act. Allen watched in fascination from her cleavage as the giant woman gently pushed him past her lips, he tried to fight a moment but from up close Allen could clearly see he wasn’t really trying that hard, finally she gulped loudly into the microphone, Allen watched her throat bulge for a minute and wondered again how the stunt was performed.

His thoughts were interrupted as Giantessa began her final song, as she strutted and danced across the stage he was slammed by her breasts and forced downward as she began sweating more and more, soon he was below the lip of her top and could no longer see the crowd. He was tired, and couldn’t climb back up the slick flesh if he wanted to.

He heard Giantessa finish the song and thank the cheering crowd as she walked offstage, soon all he heard was the mumble of stagehands and the click of her high heels. She said something to someone else before a door opened and shut and he heard the pop star sigh. He felt downward momentum, was she sitting down?

A hand came down and fished him out, he was dripping sweat, mostly hers, as he was held in front of Giantessa’s inquisitive face for the second time that night. They were in her dressing room backstage, she was sitting on a small loveseat and reclining as she kicked her heels off.
“So,” She began as she gently lowered him to the armrest, “Allen was it?”

“Y-yeah,” he said, a bit intimidated. Giantessa was stunning in person, “Can you maybe help me get back to my friends?”

“Oh security is looking for them,” she said dismissively, “I’m sure they’ll be joining us soon. So tell me, how did you end up at one of my concerts and on my stage?”

He went through the whole story of how they’d arrived at the concert, every now and then she’d interrupt and ask for details about his life. She had a certain charisma and was surprisingly easy to talk to, at one point she asked about how he’d ended up as a Tiny and she seemed genuinely upset when he explained how it had happened, hugging him close a moment.

“Anyway, I’m sure the girls are worried about me,” he said as she placed him back on the armrest.

“I would be too,” she said with a smile, “Losing your cute tiny boyfriend in a crowd like this… so which girl is the special one?”

“EHHH,” now THAT was a question he had no idea how to answer.

She sensed his discomfort and changed the topic, “Did you like the show?”

He paused, not sure what to say, “I love the music,” he said honestly, “I mean I’m mostly here with my friends though… Your songs about tiny guys are kind of…” He wasn’t entirely sure how he felt about them himself, standing in front of a goddess sized pop star his courage faltered a bit.

“It’s okay,” she said with a sigh, “My fans take this whole thing too far sometimes. There are plenty of “don’t try this at home” disclaimers on my marketing but I don’t know if it helps.”

“Yeah,” Allen said without thinking, “Like that girl in Idaho who swallowed her boyfriend after your concert?”

Giantessa seemed embarrassed, “Look he was... recovered and he was fine, we settled the lawsuit, and I heard those two are getting married next year so it all turned out okay right?”

“Right,” Allen said skeptically. “How does that swallow the tiny trick work anyway?”

“Oh it’s not a trick, I really swallow him” she said with a smile, “that’s my boyfriend Bill actually, he writes a lot of the songs and the whole stunt was his idea when we started doing it.” She patted her midriff playfully, “Bill if you can hear me knock twice.” She placed a hand on her stomach and giggled as if tickled, “There he is...”

Allen blinked a few times, not sure what to make of that, “So is he… okay?”

The giant popstar shrugged, “Bill was always into weird stuff even before he got shrunk, he seems to enjoy it… obviously he makes it back out every time.” She licked her lips teasingly causing Allen to step back a bit, “Do YOU find something appealing about being a beautiful woman’s snack Allen?”

He was saved from having to answer by the door to the dressing room bursting open, there was a blur of motion as a pair of security guards wrestled with the three girls who were kicking and punching at them.

“Where is he!?” Amy shrieked as she tried to put an enormous man in a headlock. Alex and Libby were circling another guard and their hair was frayed.

“He’s right here stop all of this right now!” Giantessa said loudly as she stood up. The brawl stopped as Giantess pointed to Allen, resting on the armrest. “Now what happened?”

“They snuck backstage and then tackled a sound guy ma’am” one of the guards explained.

“We were going to swap outfits with some crew and then find Allen!” Alex explained, “We were kind of worried you were going to try to… maybe keep him or something.”

Giantessa sighed, “That’s it, I’m toning down the evil part of the stage persona.” She turned to the security guards, “Thank you gentlemen, you can leave now.

Allen noticed Amy had a black eye, “Are you okay?” He called from the armrest, “I can’t believe they beat you up that bad!”

“No I gave her that when she told us she lost you in the mosh pit,” Libby said angrily.

“And it was the right thing to do,” Alex said, patting Libby on the back with a smile.

“Yeah,” Amy said softly, “I ummm… I’m sorry.”

“Soo,” Alex breathed suddenly, “You’re Giantessa! I’ve got all your songs, I’m glad you’re not mean, or I guess… not as mean as in your songs anyway-“

“She’s not mean,” Allen said with a laugh.

“Well that’s good to hear,” the pop star said with an amused smile, “It’s getting late girls, and your tiny friend has had a rough evening.”
Libby scampered forward and grabbed him off the couch, “Oh Allen I’m so glad you’re back! I’m not letting you out of my sight until we get home!” The girls turned to leave but Giantessa stopped them.

“Let me just give you something to remember the experience,” She said with a smile as she uncapped a sharpie. With a quick flourish she signed each of their T-shirts on the shoulder, when she came to Allen, who was still sitting in Libby’s palm she paused. His own white “PET” Giantessa shirt was still soaked through by her sweat.

“Sorry,” she muttered with a smile, “It gets a bit hot on stage,” she opened a drawer on her hairdresser and pulled out another white Giantessa shirt in Tiny size and quickly scrawled an autograph across it, “This is Bill’s but he won’t miss it, goodnight girls.” She handed the autographed tiny shirt to Alex and then winked at Allen one last time, “goodnight Allen.”

“I can’t believe we met Giantessa,” Alex said excitedly as they walked to the car, “and she signed our shirts!” She paused, “we can NEVER wear these again, we’ve got to put them under glass or something.”

Amy sidled up to Libby, who defensively pulled Allen away from her, “Hey Allen,” Amy began uncertainly, “seriously I’m REALLY sorry, I was so scared… I was worried she’d accidentally step on you or-“

Allen just laughed, “You three step on me all the time and I’m pretty sure some of them aren’t accidents.” He was just trying to make her feel a bit better, while he did get stepped on by the girls with surprising frequency it was usually on their carpet at home with socks or bare feet so it never really hurt, he wasn’t sure how well he would handle a shoe on a hard stage but he didn’t want Amy guilt tripping herself thinking about that.

Amy paused a second and seemed relieved once she realized he wasn’t angry at her, “Well,” she said with a mischievous smirk, “You don’t try too hard to avoid our feet, I definitely felt something small and hard poke mine when I stepped on you after track practice the other day.”

He stammered, trying to think of something but Libby chimed in, “Oh yeah, I noticed that too, I’m pretty sure he likes it.”

He tried to protest but Alex just rolled her eyes, “Allen we’re not idiots we all know, it’s not a big deal a lot of tiny guys are into that.”
He went quiet and was blushing bright red which caused all the girls to laugh at his embarrassment.

“Oh come on Allen it’s fine,” Alex said as she took him from Libby and placed him in his usual spot in her cleavage, “It’s not like we don’t perv on you when we get the chance.”

He settled in a minute before it hit him, “Wait what?”

“You ever notice how when we drop you off in the sink to take your showers the door is always left open a crack?” Alex glanced back at her friends and grinned, “Sound off girls, who’s played peeping Jane?”

“Me!” Libby said, excitedly raising her hand.

Amy looked a bit more embarrassed and crossed her arms, “Guilty,” she admitted.

“I-I see,” he said, blushing again.

The girls shared another laugh as they began the drive home.

End Notes:
I've been told that in a lot of my stories a giantess that is initially presented as evil or mean is actually nice, I guess looking back at my older stories it's true.
Internet Histories by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

Prompt was a tiny guy and a giant girl get a look at the other's search history

iving in a mixed size city was still a bit new for Jake, up until he’d taken a new accounting job the only giant he had ever seen was a politician who stopped in his hometown to give a stump speech. She’d been impressive, looming over a hundred feet above his high school football field, but he and most of the other townspeople had thought it a novelty. Giants rarely left the cities, there just wasn’t infrastructure for them out in the countryside, even that politician had ended up sleeping overnight in someone’s cornfield.

Here though Jake almost felt overwhelmed, even in the section of the city cordoned off for humans he would look out the window of his apartment and see the occasional giant face walking by, usually a police officer or a city worker struggling to avoid traffic underfoot as they navigated the part of town built for smaller people. The city center, which was all built for Giants save for a few safety pathways for humans, was truly an experience.

He'd felt isolated at first until he’d met Katy, he didn’t think his first new friend in the city would be a Giant, let alone a cute one, but they shared a subway stop and she’d taken pity on how nervous he was trying to board a car at the same time as all the Giants.

“Don’t be scared little guy just stay inside the marked lane!” she’d said down reassuringly.

He’d gulped and followed her instructions but was still a bit nervous, he must have moved too slow because the subway doors had started closing before she’d reached down and grabbed him up and sprinted into the car.

“Whew that was close, you almost missed your train!”

“T-thanks”

It was hard to stay focused, he’d never been held by a giant before, and he could smell her perfume on her hands as she gingerly put him back on the ground. If the other train commuters seemed disinterested as he glanced down the aisle to the tiny seating section.

“Could I ummm stay with you until my stop?”

She smiled and picked him back up, setting him in her lap, “Of course, you must be new here right? A lot of tinies get nervous the first time they’re in the city.”

As it turned out they shared a stop, and even came home at the same time, so the woman, Katy, offered to just carry him when he was on the subway. She said it would only be until he felt more confident but as the weeks went by it just became their routine, he’d ride home in her lap and she’d drop him off outside the train stop.

One day rather than dropping him off she’d nervously asked if he might want to come back to her place for dinner and maybe hanging out afterwards. He’d developed a bit of a crush on her by this point so he quickly agreed.

He was sitting on her immense couch now while she hummed in the kitchen, she’d flipped on the television for him and told him to relax while she made something, she was an expert in cuisine that was palatable for tinies, or so she said. Idly he noticed that she’d left her smartphone in her jacket pocket when she’d tossed it on the couch.

Normally he was never the type of person to do something like this, but it called to him. Gingerly he got up and walked across the couch to the jacket pocket, the smartphone was half again his height but he managed to pull it out of the pocket and onto the cushion.

“It’ll have a lock on it,” he thought, “then that’ll be the end of this” but as he ran his forearm over the immense touchscreen it lit right up to a browser page that she’d left open. He glanced towards the kitchen but from the sound of things Katy was still busy. With his mouth dry from nervousness Jake began looking at the page.

It was a forum, “Mixed Size Dating” and apparently Katy’s profile, “KLIVE94” was logged in. Jake couldn’t help himself at this point, he slapped her profile page icon with his full palm and immediately looked for her posts.

KLIVE94: What’s the best place to meet small guys? Ideally not in a club scene I don’t want to meet weirdos
Diva4Eva: Club scene is where it’s at! You know you’re getting a tiny ready for the ride!
Tinylover01: Mixed size workplaces maybe? A lot of tiny guys are too scared to hang out in the giant side of town!

KLIVE94: Met the cutest tiny guy on the subway, he’s from out of town and seems super scared of giants though… best way to hit it off with him?
Diva4Eva: I love ‘em but they’re kind of punks, Tiny Guys need you to take charge. Tell him you think he’s adorable and offer to take him home in your purse.
BigG&l: Don’t listen to her! You need to be tender with him! The poor tiny is probably scared all the time you don’t want to make it worse!

Jake shook his head a moment, yeah things were a little overwhelming but he wasn’t scared ALL the time. He kept scanning through the posts until he got to a section of the site labeled “18+ only” he website informed him that Katy had posted in that part of the site multiple times, hand nearly trembling he tapped it.
KLIVE94: What are the best sexual things to do with an inexperienced tiny? The guy I’m into has NO experience with giants and I don’t want to scare him off!
Tinylover01: Start off slow, give him a nice kiss while you hold him in your hands
Diva4Eva: Look once you’ve got the green light you peel those clothes off him and toss them, then you pick a hole, if you’re feeling generous let him pick!
Maneater: Stick him in your mouth and get him off, then right when he feels secure you gulp his little ass down!
Tinylover01: Do NOT stick this guy in your mouth and DO NOT SWALLOW A TINY WITHOUT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS most tinies are NOT INTO THAT! Maneater this is why you don’t have a tiny bf!
BestWaifu2: If your tiny isn’t sure on us bigger girls yet I think you should start off slow and just do something for him and ease him into it.


Jake blinked as he read the replies, some of these women sounded a bit nuts. Granted he’d done a bit of “research” on these topics himself as he’d gotten to know Katy but most of the dating advice on the government sites had been rather… subdued. He scrolled down and saw another post from Katy

“Panty entrapment, front or back?” He read to himself.

“J-Jake what are you doing?” Katy’s voice squeaked from behind him

He flinched forward onto the giant touchscreen in surprise and then was rolled back onto the couch again as she lifted it up. Her eyes went wide and her cheeks went red as she saw what page he was on.

“Jake you uhhh, a lot of stuff on that page is kind of a joke.” She furrowed her brow, “I can’t believe you snooped on my phone!”
“Wait Katy I’m sorry it was… it was wrong, it’s just… I really like you but I’m kind of… intimidated I guess.”

The hundred foot tall woman sighed and then giggled softly.

“I guess I’m not… too mad, just don’t do it again okay?”

She tapped her chin a moment, “Hey Jake, you had my phone for what, ten minutes? I think it’s fair I get to see yours.”

Now it was Jake’s turn to stammer, “I uh… okay I guess that’s fair.” He offered it up to her but she just laughed.

“Jake I can’t read that it’s the size of a grain of rice! Just click “accept” when I do screenshare”

She hit a few buttons on her phone and Jake’s phone suddenly lit up with a notification

“Allow TinyShare screen mirror?” with a sigh he tapped “yes”

Briefly he saw her looking through his texts messages, but there wasn’t much interesting in there.

“Oh your family is checking on you, sweet, did you tell them you met a girl yet?”

Then she opened his browsers and he started sweating.

“Oh look at this, are these PORN SITES Jakey?”

She tapped through his history and selected a random video

“Giantess dominates tiny bf, and here I worried you’d be scared of me.”

He felt the need to say something in his defense, “I uhmmm was just curious how it would work, you know between a small guy and a giant girl.”

Her cheeks were red but she giggled anyways, “Well let’s see what else you were curious about… Tiny guy trapped in panties, Giantess leaves boyfriend in shoe? I guess it’s true what they say about tiny guys and feet… Wait what’s this, mouthplay and swallowing safety?” She looked down at him with an eyebrow raised.

“That last one was PURELY for research!” Jake insisted

“So the rest were for pleasure then?”

Nervously he looked at his feet, running them over the giant couch fibers, “Yeah uh… I guess they were.”

He heard the notification as the mirror program closed on his phone. They were both silent for a moment until Katy spoke.

“Well… I guess we have a lot to talk about over dinner.” She grinned and picked him up, instead of leaving him in her hand she dropped him into her exposed cleavage of her open topped shirt. Jake tumbled in before she squeezed him in place by pressing her hands to the sides of her breasts. The felt soft, and warm.

“Just a preview of what you can expect after dinner,” she explained, “some of the gals on that forum don’t know what they’re talking about, but some of them had some good ideas…”

End Notes:

My first story, not super developed.

Couple's Roleplay by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

Prompt was "a loving couple decides to try an evil giantess roleplay"

Jeane and Remy had been dating a few months, they'd met on a dating app and had both been a bit shocked and embarassed when they realized they were in different size sections of the restaurant, with Remy standing only a few inches tall on the tiny side. Still they'd both dressed up so she'd plucked him up out of the seating section, much to the applause of the other tinies (at least one yelled go get 'er tiger!) and carried him over to her table. They found out they had a lot in common and mixed size relationships weren't as rare as they used to be so they'd just kept dating.

Tonight she'd carried him back to her place after they'd gone to a movie together, they'd talked about how they were going to go all the way soon and it hung unspoken in the air that tonight would be the night. With a hum Jeane carried Remy up to her bedroom and gently placed him on the bed, sitting next to him.

He gulped, she was stunning in the dress she'd chosen, even more so at this angle.

"So," she began, playfully tracing a circle around him with her immense finger, "What kinds of things do tiny guys like? I've always told my friends that I don't think size matters, I'm sure we can think of a way to have fun togehter..."

He breathed out slowly, this was it, "I uhhm, like giant girls obviously."

She smiled and flipped her hair casually over her shoulder, "I'd hope so to get this far."

He broke eye contact and looked down at the bedspread a second, "I kind of like them... mean."

She frowned, "Mean? like you want me to talk dirty?"

He sighed, "Well uh, more like dominant? Like... you know how Tinies used to get treated before all those equality laws passed?"

She seemed a bit confused, "But Remy that's so demeaning! Tinies fought so long for equality!"

"Well it's not like I really want to be a slave full time or anything I just think it's kind of... hot."

She shrugged, "Well Remy if that's really what you want, I guess you should strip if we're doing this? Tiny pets didn't get clothes you know."

He eagerly began removing his clothes, with a small smile she reached down and grabbed the piled clothing, depositing them unceremoniously into her purse on the nightstand. He watched in awe as she slowly stepped out of her dress. She was wearing a lacy set of black underwear, when she saw him eyeing it she winked. Suddenly without warning she swiped him up off the bed and squeezed him tight, causing him to gasp.

“I’m going to ummm-“ suddenly she had a concerned look on her face, “Oh my god Remy I’m sorry did that hurt?”

“N-no” he replied, “it was… great actually, just caught me by surprise.”

She smiled eagerly, “Okay I think I’m getting it, I mean uh,” she suddenly had an intense expression, “All right tiny, you’re going to please me or I’m going to crush you!”

Despite how cheesy the line was Remy felt himself becoming aroused, “Please no goddess! Not that!”

She gave a cartoonish cackle, “Oh yes Remy, and to give you a preview of what it’ll be like-“ she placed him down on the bed suddenly, her voice went back to normal as she quietly muttered, “Uh Remy, lie flat and keep your arms at your sides.” He followed her instructions and swallowed nervously as she turned around, facing her ass towards him.

It came down suddenly, crushing him against the soft bedspread. The pressure was immense, but her cheeks were soft and so was the bed beneath him. She lifted off him slowly and turned around to check on him.

“A-anything broken?”

“No,” he breathed excitedly.

She seemed relieved, “Well uh, you better do what I say tiny or there’s more where that came from!” She giggled suddenly, “And by the way I said lay flat, I’m pretty sure I felt SOMETHING poke me”

She flopped on the bed suddenly, causing him to fly into the air, even though the bed was soft the landing knocked the wind out of him, leaning against the headboard Jeane was giggling, before he could manage to get up he was pinned back down again by her foot.

“Wow tiny, you’re so weak you can’t even handle me getting onto my bed without falling over!” She bit her lower lip, “Is that too much? Do you like it when I make fun of you for being… you know tiny?”

“GOD YES!” he shouted as he playfully tried to push her foot off him, he could swear she was pressing him into the mattress harder now.

“Well then you pathetic little tiny, if you don’t want to end up squashed like a bug you better get up here and serve your goddess!” the foot lifted off him and she lifted her legs and slid the panties off, with a playful smile she tossed them at him and his world went dark as the black lace covered him. The smell was strong, and he realized that she was really getting into this, he pushed his way out from under them and stared down at the end of the bed where she waited, legs parted. Slowly he began walking down the bed.

“Faster slave!” she barked, causing him to start and pick up his pace.

Finally he stood before her womanhood, with a grin she reached down and parted it slightly with her fingers. The smell of her arousal washed over him, it was overpowering. Suddenly he began having second thoughts, but before he could voice them he felt a hand at his back pushing him forward.

“You’re not coming out until you get me off!” Her stern imperious face wavered a minute, “Uh, I’ve never done anything with a tiny guy down there… are you sure this is safe?”

“Y-yeah,” he said, more for her than himself.

“So do you want me to put you in slow or…”

He smiled up at her, “Hey I’m your tiny slave remember?”

She gave a weak grin, “Yup, pathetic little men get no warnings I guess.”

Suddenly he was shoved into the warm softness between her legs, he struggled to breath but somehow found himself able to get just enough air as he was pushed in further. Squeezed from all sides he could hear her heartbeat faintly, he struggled which caused it to pick up and for the walls around him to contract. Outside he could hear moans of pleasure as he fought to free himself. Suddenly he heard her cry out and he was crushed from all sides, the air left his lungs and he felt his head go light.

“REMY!”

Jeane was shouting, like she was panicked? He blinked but his vision was blurry, he tried to sit up but realized he wasn’t sure where he was, he blinked a few more times and saw his Giant girlfriend leaning over him on the bed, an arm on either side.

“Oh thank god I worried you died!”

“Nope,” he muttered as he shakily tried to stand, “just passed out I think…”

He realized he was coated in a sticky substance, HER sticky substance, he couldn’t help but wear a stupid grin.

“Remy I am SO sorry, I’ll never go that hard on you again I promise!” she was near tears and was fetching a kleenex to wipe him off, “All that evil giantess stuff just got to my head I think, I could feel you struggling b-but I just didn’t want to let you out, it felt so good and-“

“It was great I loved it!” he reassured her, “I’ll just need to figure out how to hold my breath better or something next time.”

“NEXT TIME!?” Jeane squeaked, “L-look Remy maybe we should just do gentler stuff and-“

“You made a great evil giantess by the way,” he said with a grin, “and I think you had fun too.”

She blushed, “Well yeah I mean it’s kind of fun being a bit of a bitch, and shoving you up there so rough like that was kind of… hot, yeah I think I liked it.”

He nodded, “Well then, give me a breather for a minute and we can think of what to do-“ he was cut off as she gripped him by his leg and held him upside down in front of her face while he flailed helplessly.

“No I don’t think so, pathetic little tinies who get their asses kicked by a woman’s pussy don’t get breaks” Slowly she lowered him into her mouth and he felt her lips close around his leg as she held it, there was a sucking sensation as she treated him like a piece of hard candy and he gasped for air as he was lifted out again. “So bug, the night is young, what should I do with my tiny slave next?”

Call Center Helpline by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

A mixed size couple tries "vore" for the first time and it goes wrong. A woman calls the help hotline for shrinking victims to figure out what she should do in this situation.

Marcy sighed and looked at the clock, it was almost time for her to punch out for the weekend. She was the only one left at the call center and she’d grudgingly taken the late shift, staying on until 11PM, and on a Friday too. She didn’t mind these late shifts usually but there had only been a few calls all day, and as the only one left in the building she was feeling bored and tired.

She worked at a call center servicing the Shrinking Virus Victim’s hotline, it was meant as a quick reference line for victims of the virus and their families to talk to experts on the condition and help them through the various challenges that befell the newly tiny. Sometimes the people calling the line just wanted some emotional support, or to be directed to tiny-friendly services in their area, other times the calls bordered on the ridiculous, just that day Marcy had spent half an hour talking a hysterical woman through the use of olive oil to free her shrunken husband from a household glue trap. Sometimes though couples called wanting resources or help with more… risqué matters.

Marcy was strongly considering just leaving five minutes early when the phone rang. Glancing longingly at the clock one final time she picked up her headset and clicked “answer”

“SVV hotline this is Marcy how can I help you?”

“Uh hi Marcy,” the other woman on the line began, “My name’s Sandra, my boyfriend Reggie is a shrinkee and we’re having some uh, problems… in the bedroom.”

Marcy smirked a little but kept it out of her voice, “Okay Sandra, what exactly is the issue? There are a number of resources on physical relations with tinies available on our-“

“I accidentally swallowed him!” Sandra burst out in a panic, “He’s in my stomach right now, I can feel him moving and everything so I know he’s alive but… oh my god Marcy I’m so scared what do I do? Do I go to the hospital?”

Marcy rubbed her temples, “First off calm down, mouthplay and swallowing are very common activities with shrinkees, I can assure you that your boyfriend, Reggie was it? Reggie is JUST FINE. Shrinkees are too big to drop any lower in your digestive tract than the stomach and they don’t need nearly as much air as full sized people do. Now walk me through what happened.”

Sandra seemed to calm down a bit, “Well we were, oh jeez he’s really thrashing in there now, I think he’s scared…” she giggled suddenly, “it feels kind of… good. Erhem, we were getting you know, intimate and I wanted to put him in my mouth and play with him with my tongue like in that HBO series, Shrunk Drunk Love?”

Marcy tried not to roll her eyes, the show was a popular comedy-drama about the lives of several Shrinkees, she’d never seen it but plenty of her callers had mentioned getting themselves or their shrinkee into trouble trying to imitate it.

“Anyway,” Sandra continued, “I was having a good time then sort of accidentally tipped my head back and… it was like reflexive you know? I just swallowed!”

“Okay,” Marcy began, “when your boyfriend shrank he should have received a kit of essentials from the hospital, do you know where it is?”

“Oh yeah,” Sandra said, “I keep it here under the bed, we never really went through it though.”

“Of course,” Marcy thought with a bit of annoyance, those kits were full of a number of items that would help shrinkee quality of life and safety but for whatever reason people hardly ever bothered to see what was in it.

“Okay Sandra you’re looking for a small black cord with what looks like a clip on the end.”

“Oh, found it!” the other woman said nervously.

“Okay now take that clip and affix it to your back tooth, it’s a swallowable safety line and it’s even got an emergency phone on the end there, I’m pulling it up on my computer and as soon as you swallow it I’ll call up Reggie and see how he’s doing.” She heard a few clicks and a swallowing sound as Sandra followed her instructions, “I’m going to put you on hold now Sandra, just hang tight.”

Reggie had given up pounding on the walls of his girlfriend’s stomach, he wasn’t even sure she could feel him and the panic of being swallowed had subsided a bit. It was dark, but he did find it more comfortable than he’d have thought, there was a small pool of liquid he didn’t want to think about around his knees and with a sigh he sat down to think.
“Almost like a hot tub,” he muttered to himself.

He was wondering what Sandra was doing when suddenly there was a light in the warm blackness, it looked like a tether line, with a light and a phone on the end? A ringing phone?

He quickly grabbed it and hit a button labeled, “answer”

“Hello is this Reggie?” a female voice on the line began.

“Uh, yeah this is Reggie,” he said slowly.

“Oh good, listen Reggie I’m Marcy from the SVV hotline, your girlfriend called me and explained your situation and I’m trying to help you two resolve this matter.”

“This matter!?” He shouted, “She fucking ate me! I’m stuck in her stomach!”

“I can assure you she feels horrible about it,” Marcy said calmly, “Now Reggie are you hurt in any way? Anything bruised or broken?”

“No,” he said, “Look are you going to send a paramedic or something to pump her stomach? I’m freaking out in here a bit.”

“Reggie,” Marcy said suddenly, “How long has it been since you contracted the shrinking virus?”

“Almost a week I guess,” he said, “I’d been… I’d been kind of avoiding doing anything with Sandra since I was scared and this isn’t really helping you know?”

“Not even a week?” Marcy thought. In spite of herself she crossed her legs and her breath picked up a bit. She’d been criticized by her coworkers for it but she had a bit of a thing for “fresh” shrinkees, she just loved the way they were so vulnerable, not used to their size yet, off balance. It made her feel powerful, protective… It hadn’t made her dating life easy, the other girls in the office joked she only liked Tinies for the first few months, once they got used to things, got their confidence back… she didn’t want to admit it but most of them didn’t excite her as much and the relationships usually fizzled. One of these days she’d find a guy who wouldn’t lose that sense of wonder, but she put the thought out of her head and focused back on Reggie.

She had the safety line to him, she’d spoken with both parties, resolving this call was as simple as calling the girlfriend and telling her to lift him out of there.

Then again… these two were inexperienced, Reggie in particular was in that sweet spot of new Shrinkees she just loved playing with… It was unprofessional and a part of her was screaming not to do it, but decided she wanted to talk with him and his girlfriend a bit longer. Idly she tapped a few keys on her desktop, the rest of this particular call wouldn’t be recorded to assure quality.

“So Reggie,” she said with a smile he wouldn’t be able to see, “when your girlfriend put you in her mouth did you enjoy it?”

Reggie blinked and repeated the question to himself, “I mean, yeah, I’ve always kind of liked it when she gets a bit rough with me so it started off pretty good… why do you need to know this?”

“It’s very important for the report” she replied, “Now what about when you felt her gulp you down? It made you feel helpless right?”

“Y-yeah,” he stammered.

“Were you aroused at the time?”

“Huh!?”

“Did you have an erection Reggie,” he thought he could hear a hint of excitement in her voice but he wasn’t sure.

“I mean… look do you really need to know this?” He could SWEAR he heard a muted chuckle on the other end.

“Answer the question Reggie.”

“Yes alright? I mean… god the whole thing was kind of overwhelming okay?”

In the call center Marcy had dipped her free hand into her pants and snaked a pair of fingers into her panties, “Reggie,” she said, forcing her voice to remain calm, “Do you often feel turned on when your girlfriend handles you? Since shrinking I mean?”

Reggie frowned, these questions were getting a bit… personal, “Look why do you need to know that?”

“I need to umm, be sure this wasn’t a shrinkee abuse incident,” Marcy replied quickly.

“No she’d never hurt me!” Reggie exclaimed, “I mean, she swallowed me but that was an accident, and… maybe I enjoyed it a bit yeah. I mean, I guess it’s kind of fun getting carried by her-“

“Do you ever let her play with you?” Marcy asked suddenly, “Treat you like a doll maybe?”

“Wha? No well, I mean thinking about it now maybe I’d… kind of like that but, listen can you have Sandra pull me out with this thing?” he tugged the safety line leading up out of the stomach.

“Thank you Reggie, this is all very helpful info for my uh, report, I’m going to go ahead and put you on hold and talk to your girlfriend again okay?”

Sandra was pacing the room, she could swear she could hear some muffled speaking from her stomach as well as Reggie’s occasional movements. At first it was unsettling but at the same time she kind of… enjoyed it? It was fun having him so close.

“Sandra?” Marcy’s voice came back over the line again, “Good news I just talked with Reggie, he’s not mad at you and everything is fine!”

Sandra breathed out with relief, “Oh that’s so great, so is he holding on? Should I just pull him up and out?”

Marcy thought about the question, she’d really enjoyed talking to the little guy trapped in his girlfriend’s belly, something about that early-shrinkee attitude just did it for her and a tiny guy getting swallowed was something she’d always enjoyed. This was another point where she knew she should stop… but she smiled deviously instead.

“Uh no Sandra, actually Reggie really thought it was sexy when you just swallowed him without warning like that, he thought you did it on purpose.”

Sandra stopped pacing the room, “Really? I mean I’ve heard of some people doing that with their tiny boyfriends but… REALLY? He was into it?” She laughed, “Makes me wonder if I should even pull him out!”

“Yes,” Marcy explained eagerly, “in fact he really wants you to be more aggressive with him, he’s too embarrassed to admit it to you but he’s really hoping you’ll start toying with him more.”

“Wow!” Sandra said with a smile, “I knew he liked me to take charge in bed sometimes when he was big but… Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun!” She paused a minute, “I wonder what else he’s going to want to do tonight…”

Marcy licked her lips, “Well Sandra I think you should… eat him again? Maybe let him stay in you overnight…”

Reggie gripped the safety line and braced himself as he was pulled back up his girlfriend’s throat, he grimaced as the muscles tried to push him back down. Soon he was in her mouth again, he saw her hand gripping the safety line and pulling him toward her teeth. He sighed with relief as he passed the lips and was held dangling in front of his smiling girlfriend. In one hand he could see her smartphone with the speaker setting on.

“Welcome back topside Reggie!” he heard Marcy’s voice over the phone.

“Oh Reggie she told me everything,” Sandra said excitedly.

Reggie frowned and kept his grip on the safety line as he swung back and forth in front of Sandra’s giant face, “W-what exactly did she tell you?”

“She told me how much you fantasized about this and how you wanted me to be more aggressive with you!”

“Now hold on,” he began, “that’s not exactly what I-“

Before he could finish the safety line was dangled back over Sandra’s mouth, “Just let go Reggie!” she teased as she opened her mouth wide below him. He was starting to get a bit weak holding on to the line for so long, finally his muscles gave out and with a scream he fell back passed Sandra’s lips. He landed on her soft tongue and with a playful giggle Sandra’s mouth snapped shut over him again.

“Goodbye Reggie,” he heard Marcy’s voice from the smartphone speaker, “It was fun speaking with you!”

Sandra pushed Reggie to the back of her cheek for a moment, “Thanks Marcy,” she mumbled as best she could, on the other end Marcy could distantly hear Reggie’s protests. Sandra closed her mouth and ran her tongue over him in just the right way a few times, causing the tiny man to shudder, satisfied he’d let her speak she opened her mouth again, “I think we can handle it from here!”

Marcy gave a lustful sigh as she heard the *click* of the call ending. She pulled her hand out of her panties and shook her head seeing how wet her fingers were, “I’ve got to find another tiny bf,” she muttered as she wiped them with a Kleenex.

A few days later a thoroughly exhausted Reggie was laying between his girlfriend’s massive breasts while she slept on the couch. He was still confused as to what exactly that call center worker had said to his girlfriend while he was trapped in her stomach but things had definitely taken a wild turn in their relationship since then. Down at the end of the couch he saw Sandra’s phone light up as she received a message. Curious he slowly crawled down her sleeping body, careful not to wake her. When he reached the phone he saw it was a text from the SVV call center.

“You recently utilized our call center service for a question regarding a shrinking virus victim or incident, on a scale of one to five how satisfied were you with your service?”

With one last glance back at his sleeping giant of a girlfriend Reggie chuckled and using his full palm managed to type back a “5”

Playing with Legos by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

The prompt was a series of posts about shrunken guys playing with legos

James stood on top of the box containing his latest purchase, a classic Lego pirate ship he’d managed to find, still in box, on a collector’s site. It was worth more in box of course, but he didn’t intend to resell it. He glanced at what he jokingly called his “kingdom.” Since he’d contracted the shrinking virus two years prior his parents had let him have the basement of their house to construct his sprawling field of lego sets. Most of the basement had lego boards on the floor, only a small and rarely used path through the center for his parents remained “unpaved.” He had sets grouped by theme, with a “downtown” in the center, various medieval and ninja sets in one corner, and even a small “harbor” where he kept naval themed sets and where his pirate ship would go once he’d assembled it.

At around an inch and a half tall he had a more extreme case of the virus, most shrinkees were somewhere between three inches and a foot, but he was only an inch and a half tall. It had certainly made his lego collecting hobby more… interesting. He could still construct the sets on his own, another silver lining of the virus was the increased strength and agility, his voice and lungs were powerful enough that he could almost speak as loudly as full sized people, but it still took him a lot longer to complete them than it had when he was full sized.

James didn’t want to admit it after all the support his friends and family had tried to offer him, but contracting the shrinking virus hadn’t really upset him. He wouldn’t say it had been a positive, it was an adjustment to be sure, but he hadn’t experienced the bouts of depression or emotional turmoil the media said shrinkees usually went through. Even college hadn’t been as much of a challenge as he’d expected, the university had provided the tiny students with accommodations that were practically luxurious compared to the full sized college dorms, and with cute coeds as designated helpers and handlers or “HH” things had been downright pleasant.

He wasn’t able to work on his lego collection at school though, and while he was home on winter break he was looking forward to expanding his kingdom to the basement walls. His parents indulged his hobby quite a bit more than he suspected they would have if he were full size still, and there were numerous boxes stacked against the wall they’d left him as early Christmas gifts. They probably imagined it as a bit of a bribe, they’d be away for a week on a cruise and felt horrible about leaving their now tiny son alone in his giant childhood home. He ‘d assured them he’d be fine, in truth he was almost eager for their departure.

He dragged the plastic bags containing the pirate ship pieces out of the cardboard box and arranged them in front of him, with a grin he opened the instruction booklet and flipped through it a few times to get an idea of what he was working on. At this size keeping track of stages and steps was far more important.

His study of the instructions was interrupted by the sound of the door upstairs opening.

“The hell?” he muttered in a panic. Shrinking hadn’t been as big of an emotional hit to him as it was for some people, he’d never been particularly imposing or strong at full size, but the idea of a home intruder frightened him at any size. He sprinted to his downtown and hid in city hall.

“They’ll probably just take some electronics,” he thought as he peered out of the plastic columns, but his heart skipped a beat when he heard the basement door open, he slunk deeper into his lego structure as he heard someone coming down the steps.

“James?” A soft female voice called, “You down here?”

All the fear disappeared and he scowled and stepped out into his lego town square, “Mia what the hell are you doing here?” he shouted.

Mia was a few years younger than him and had lived next door for most of his life, sometimes she’d stayed over for days or even weeks when her parents were traveling for work. He’d always found her annoying, she’d followed him and his friends around and worst of all she’d always messed with his lego collection. He always knew she’d been around when he came back to find figures and pieces swapped between sets at random.

He'd last seen her at his “homecoming” party after shrinking and hadn’t talked to her much since then. She’d grown into that popular blonde cheerleader type who didn’t speak with guys who still built legos, let alone tiny guys who did so.

“Wow! Rude?” She crossed her arms and stood over his legos like a disapproving colossus, “James your parents asked me to housesit and check in on you.”

He crossed his own arms and shouted back, “Well great you did your job! Now go home!”

She stepped down the rest of the basement and looked around, “Wow this is so cool James, did you build all these?”

“Yeah,” He replied, “And I don’t need anyone checking in on me!”

Mia rolled her eyes, “James you’re not even two inches tall, your parents don’t want anything to happen to you!”

“And nothing will!” he shouted, “it’s not like the cops don’t come if you’re tiny Mia!”

“Well what about food?” She asked, “water?”

He laughed and pointed to the far wall where he had a stack of candy bars and a series of rodent water bottles, labeled water, soda, and energy drink respectively.

She sighed, “You’re going to live off candy bars?” she fished around in her purse a moment and withdrew a bag of pellets, “Look I went to the tiny store and picked up these, they’ve got all the nutrients-“

“Mia try a couple of those,” he said, trying to keep the annoyance out of his voice.

She glared down at him and snapped the bag open, gripping a few of the pellets between her fingers she popped them into her mouth. He grinned when he saw her grimace as she tasted them.

“Oh yeah Mia tell me how great Tiny Pellets are?”

She spat them out and put the bag back in her purse, “Okay fine, those are awful but you still can’t just live on candy bars!”

His face burned, one thing that he DID hate about being small now was how some people treated tinies like they were fragile and helpless, he wasn’t a pet damnit!

“If I want to eat candybars until my parents get back I will! One will last me a whole week! Now go home Mia!”

“Make me!” she said with a smile as she walked through the center of his town. “Wow you’ve really been hard at work, the last time I saw your collection it could fit on a shelf in your room.” She smirked, “Of course back then you uh, took up more space.”

“Ha ha,” he said sarcastically, “now get out of here I’ve got work to do.”

“You’re just going to stay down here all break then?” she asked, “no bathing?” She wrinkled her nose, “no friends?”

Jokingly he put an arm around a nearby lego policeman and did his best creepy voice, “Why Mia, I have all the friends I need RIGHT HERE!”

Seeing her concerned expression he coughed and said in a much more serious voice, “I DO have friends Mia they’re just back at school.”

She rolled her eyes as she knelt down over his town hall and casually took the little lego flag off the top, “You know you really should have let me play with these more when we were kids.” She stuck the flag over on a nearby office building.

“Hey quit it!” he shouted, starting to march towards the building to retrieve his flag, but she just plucked him up with a giggle.

“Where does this lego boy go?” She asked mockingly as she carried him through to the outskirts of his city and toward a greener area where he had medieval sets. He scowled as she placed him in a lookout tower high above a Ninja fortress.

He watched as she walked over to a cabinet that had his loose pieces, “Hey stay out of there!”

She looked back at him with a smirk and grabbed a handful of bricks and walked back to him, “I think I’m building a house for myself,” she announced as she sat down, “You can watch from up there.”

He felt his stomach turn as he saw her laying out the pink and white legos in a foundation, “Y-you’re in the middle of the medieval district!” he protested, “at least go build that thing back in town!”

She glanced over her shoulder and shrugged, “Nah, I want to live out here in the countryside, besides you and the ninjas will make good neighbors.” She reached up to the Ninja fortress again and for a moment he thought she was going to lift him out but instead she removed a few pieces and then a windowpane piece, “This will go perfect in my living room,” she said sweetly.

James gritted his teeth, she’d always cannibalized his sets to build stuff when they were kids, but then he’d been big enough to chase her down and get his pieces back. From the way she was looking at him now she was remembering similar incidents. There wasn’t much he could do so he just sat in the tower glaring at her, it only made her giggle.

“So,” she said casually as she began working on the roof of her cottage, “we’ll be at the same school again in the fall, is it a nice place? You meet any… girls or anything?”

He frowned, why would she care?

“The tiny sections of campus are great yeah,” he said, “there are some girls who volunteer to carry us between classes and stuff, they’re nice I guess.”

“Well you won’t be needing them when I get there,” she joked, “I’ll be my little lego boy’s personal chauffeur.”

He wasn’t sure about that, but he didn’t say anything.

She started struggling with a joint piece for the back door of her lego house, James was worried from her expression that she was going to break it.

“Here let me get it,” he shouted, he leapt from the top of the Ninja castle.

Mia turned and gave a panicked squeak before diving over her half finished lego cottage trying to catch him, her surprise turned to pain as a few of the sharper lego pieces in the landscape hit the side of her face in the fall. For his part James landed gracefully in front of her wincing face.

“What was that about?” he asked, he was close enough now that he could feel her warm breath wash over him.

“T-that was like two feet up,” she muttered, “I just thought it would be a bad fall for you.”

He laughed, “Mia I could jump off the roof of this house and be fine, yeah I got hit with the shrinking virus harder than a lot of guys did but I also got more of the good parts, I’m crazy durable and I’m super strong now, well for being a couple inches tall anyway.” Jokingly he flexed his muscles.

Mia blinked a minute, “Could I umm… see?”

He looked around the basement, “Well I guess, do you have like a cell phone or something you want to see me lift?”

She sat up and rolled her eyes, rubbing her still stinging cheek, “No dummy! Take your shirt off!”

With a shrug he lifted his shirt over his head and tossed it into a nearby lego tree. Mia’s face was a bit flushed suddenly and he smirked a bit as he flexed. The shrinking virus usually increased stamina and muscle mass, he’d been a fairly scrawny guy full size but at a few inches tall he had the body of a Greek statue without any effort on his part.

“Damn,” Mia breathed, “you are CUT!” she leaned in close for a better view almost knocking him over.

“Yeah I’m finally beach body ready,” he joked, edging back a bit as she licked her lips, “I just had to trade five feet and eight inches for it.”

Mia pursed her lips a moment, then her hands shot forward and gently gripped his arms between her fingers.

“You know you made me break my lego house trying to catch you. Do you remember what you did to me that one time I startled you and you dropped that spaceship you were working on?”

He tried not to be intimidated but it was difficult when he was pinned, shirtless, and faced with a smug and grinning face the size of a house.

“No I uh, don’t remember,” He said.

“You gave me a wet willy,” she said, “I think it’s only fair I get to give you one.”

He laughed, “Sure Mia if you can fit your finger in my ear you can-“

He was cut off as her massive tongue licked him, covering him in her spit and knocking the wind out of him.

He panted and looked up at her, he felt… flushed suddenly, he’d always had a thing for aggressive girls and just getting handled like this… it was getting him excited. Mia was cute of course but… well she was Mia, he’d never thought about her like THAT before.

“Wow,” Mia breathed suddenly, she coughed and looked away. “Uh James the virus made your muscles bigger, did it uh… make anything else bigger?”

He looked down and realized his hard on was easily visible through his shorts, clothes for Tinies were usually pretty good but underwear wasn’t something that had been worked out yet. The texture was always off so he’d gone commando. He’d thought it wouldn’t matter at an inch and a half tall but now he was regretting the decision.

“No,” he sputtered, fighting pointlessly against her fingers briefly, “That’s uhh, natural.” The way she was staring at him wasn’t helping him to calm down at all, it was like he’d been ignoring how hot Mia was for years and it was all catching up to him at once.

“Hey your cheek!” he said suddenly, he tried to gesture up at her face but she was still holding his arms pinched in place, “it’s bleeding!”

She started a minute and released one of his arms to check, there was a small scratch where her face had contacted a sharper lego piece during the fall.

“It’ll be fine,” she insisted.

“No let’s go patch it up,” he said, “carry me upstairs!”

She sighed and gripped him in her hand, carrying him with fingers curled around his body. The warmth of her hands didn’t help matters, he was still erect when he guided her to the first aid kid in the bathroom medicine cabinet.

A little later he was on the counter opening a band aid while she watched. It was difficult to handle them and the first one he’d accidentally gotten stuck on his foot, he’d tried shaking it off but he’d just gotten it wrapped around him and struggled against the sticky material while Mia laughed.

“W-wait Mia don’t!” he shouted as she started peeling the adhesive off, he winced as it took some of his arm hairs with it.

“Oooh, sorry,” she muttered as she threw it away. She put a new band-aid next to him. “Try again?”

He walked over and opened the next one, careful to avoid the adhesive strip, “why do you want me to do this?” He asked, “do you not know how to use a band aid?”

She rolled her eyes and angled her gigantic face down near him so he could reach the cut, “You used to always do it for me, remember? If we were running around and I tripped or something you’d run in here and get the antiseptic and band-aid and try to get me to stop crying or whatever.”

He laughed, “yeah but we were just kids.” Using both hands he smoothed the bandage over the small cut.

She grinned, “Well fucking up some of your legos brought back some memories.” She beamed suddenly, “James I found something when I was cleaning my room yesterday.” She fished in her purse and pulled out a small cardboard box. As she set it on the table he saw that it was a lego set, just a small toll booth with a police officer.

“Well,” she said with a grin, “open it!”

Curiously he forced it open and pulled out the small bag of pieces, it didn’t look particularly complex. He glanced up at Mia who was smiling down at him. He grabbed the instruction booklet and dragged it out next, he flipped it open and was surprised to find a handwritten note taped over the first step

“Will you go to homecoming with me?” He read. He looked up at her in surprise, “How long have you had this?” she’d wanted to go to homecoming with HIM!? “Why didn’t you ever give this to me?” he asked quietly.

She sighed, “Well you got the shrinking virus right after that and it seemed like you had a lot of stuff you were dealing with… I figured I had more time but then you went off to college and you hardly ever come home.”

He was quiet a minute, “Well uh… would you still want to go out with me… like this?”

“What tiny?” She laughed dismissively, “Come ON James it’s almost the same, you just have more legos now.” A giant finger suddenly poked him in the chest and traced down his abs, “Also you might be a tiny now but… goddamn that bod.”

He sat in thought a moment, “Mia…” he wasn’t sure what to say. She was always around, but did he like her like that? He blinked, trying to clear his head. Looking into her eyes briefly he couldn’t deny there were some feelings there, and she’d become hot, he cursed himself, was he asleep when she became hot!?

“Well then,” he said after a moment of silence, “I guess I’m all yours?” he jokingly rotated his hips and put his hands behind his head. He tried to be more serious for a minute, “I mean to say… yeah, I think we should... try being together.”

She bit her lower lip, “Well if we’re official now I want to see what’s mine lego-boy, lose the pants.”

He blinked in surprise, “W-wa? A little sudden isn’t it?”

With a smirk she lifted her shirt off, exposing a black bra, keeping eye contact with him she reached behind her back and unhooked it, letting a pair of breasts that dwarfed most of his lego buildings spill onto the counter.

He stared a moment until her smug giggle broke him out of his trance, without another word he lowered the pants, leaving him naked on the counter. Mia’s expression was almost hungry, and he gulped as he looked up at the titanic girl.

“Wow Lego-boy, are you SURE that virus only grew your muscles?”

“I-it was always like this I swear!” he said, fighting the urge to cover his groin. He walked towards her and paused, “Mia,” he said slowly, “How is this going to work with me being small and you-“ a pair of her fingers lightly knocked him over and before he could react his wrists were pinned against the counter by her index and middle fingers.

“You’re my toy now lego-boy,” she said with a grin, “toys get played with, now lay back and find something nice to look at.”

She leaned forward so the massive breasts were overhead, she released his wrists and licked her fingers before bringing them back down, this time to his erect manhood. He grimaced as the fingers tightly gripped him and began working up and down. As she continued he stared at the enormous breasts above him, but as he neared the end he found himself drifting higher up and staring into her smiling face.

“And there we go,” she muttered sweetly as he shuddered and came. “Wow James lego-boys ARE fun to play with!” He panted a few minutes while she licked her fingers and grinned, “Well I think this relationship is off to a good start.”

“Damn right,” he muttered as he sat up. He blinked a few minutes and reached for his pants but a giant finger came down and scooted them away across the counter.

“Don’t think so,” she said, “All right James if you want I’ll take you down to your little lego town and you can build your pirate boat, I’ll even help if you want.” She picked up her shirt and bra off the floor and began getting dressed again, “OR we could go down to the lego shop in the mall and I’ll pick out a few sets with a more… feminine touch, I think I’m going to need my own section in your little kingdom down there.”

He thought it over, “Yeah sure, let’s hit the mall! Hand me my pants!”

She just chuckled and placed the tiny pair of pants in her purse.

“You won’t need them.”

He frowned, “Look I know tinies are kind of… well I get that some people don’t take us that seriously, but I don’t want to go to the mall naked-“

Mia was pulling her pants down, followed by a silky black pair of underwear that matched her bra. The fingers plucked him off the counter and dropped him into the hammock. He stared up in shock at the enormous pussy above him and gripped the sides of the panties as she began to lift him up towards it.

“It’s my turn to have some fun James,” She said as she pulled them high, giving herself a slight wedgie and driving him completely against her. She hummed softly to herself as she lifted her pants up and buttoned them. She fought back a moan as James began moving. A part of her wondered if it was a good idea to try to go out with him down there…  He moved again as she clenched her legs together involuntarily and tightly pressed a palm into her crotch. It wouldn’t be long before he pushed her over the edge at this rate.

She decided to chance it even as she tensed with pleasure. James was a muscular little thing of course, but she had a feeling she’d still be able to tire him out by the time she got to the mall. With a satisfied smile Mia swayed her hips as she walked out to her car, idly she wondered which lego sets she’d end up buying, but it didn’t matter much… She finally had the one lego figurine she really wanted.

End Notes:
I suspect that people on this site are more likely to have fantasized about living among their lego towns than others.
Growing Day by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

After a lot of bad reception I decided to just pull this particular story from the collection. It was a fairly mean-spirited tale about a girl who grows into a giantess and kidnaps her friends to come with her to a giantess settlement. If you still want to read it here's a link, but it's not a warm fuzzy one like the rest of these. Again this story isn't really gentle as such and doesn't fit the theme of the rest of these.

Again this one more more appropriately be called a cruel story, so if that's not something you're into skip to the next chapter, I promise nothing but happy endings in the rest of the story.

https://pastes.psstaudio.com/post/50eca4a9119f45b3b914def95414ea6e

-

End Notes:

Mixed Size Dating by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

A super awkward girl tries to get the elusive tiny bf

Maria sighed and looked across the restaurant table at her sister Emma and her husband Steve. They had everything she wanted, they laughed together, finished each other’s sentences, always knew exactly what birthday gift the other wanted… and Steve was a tiny. Standing from three to six inches tall tinies had been integrating with “larger” society after a century of largely self-imposed segregation and by the time Maria and Emma had gotten into grade school it wasn’t odd at all to see Tinies using special facilities and infrastructure added into buildings.

Maria had developed a fascination with the tiny people as she’d grown up, but none of them went to her high school and in college despite her best efforts nobody in the Tiny Student’s association ever wanted to be her friend or better yet go on a date with her. Emma always warned her that she came on too strong but she just couldn’t help it, she LOVED tinies!

“They’re just cute, and perfect, and- and…”

She buried her head in her hands as she tried to collect herself.

“Maria,” her sister said sternly, “It’s okay to have certain… preferences but it creeps tinies out when you talk like that.”

“I could stand to hear a bit more about how cute and perfect I am,” Steve joked, he was about four inches tall and casually sitting on a bar coaster. “Come on Maria, you and I hang out all the time and you never freak out and get creepy when you’re talking to me? Why can’t you just talk to other tinies normally?”

Maria rolled her eyes, “because you’re my sister’s husband Steve it would be pretty messed up if I was trying to steal you and besides we’re friends.”

Their whole family was well aware of Maria’s preferences which is why it had come as a shock when it was her sister who ended up dating, and even marrying a tiny. Maria definitely found Steve cute, but it was weird to think of him in a romantic context.

Steve stood up and walked over to Emma, casually stepping over one of her fingers, Emma suddenly pinched him between it and her thumb, causing him to start. He laughed and started trying to push her index finger off of his chest as she lightly pinned him against the table.

Emma spared him one quick smirk before turning back to her sister, “That’s kind of what I’m getting at Maria, you’ve got to get to know someone as a person, otherwise you’re just some creeper with a fetish.”

“I am not a creeper!” she said defensively, “I’m just passionate!” She frowned a minute, “Look… guys, I want to ask your advice on something… a guy finally moved in to the Tiny sized house at the end of my block and I really want to figure out a way to talk to him…”



Lucas opened the door to his house and stretched as he took in his football field sized front yard. He’d finally made it, he’d landed a good job in a new city, a mixed sized city too! He’d gotten a great deal on the house, at three stories tall it was a veritable mansion for him but it was dwarfed by the human sized houses on either side of it. Even after all this time few tinies were willing to buy houses in a mixed-size neighborhood so he’d gotten the house cheap. He didn’t mind living with the big people, his parents had been early adopters of integration and he'd never even lived in a majority tiny city. He watched a nearby jogger in a tight fitting outfit run past his house and smiled, he’d always had a bit of a thing for… bigger girls.

He was walking to his car when he noticed another woman coming towards his house, he paused a minute, he didn’t know anyone in this neighborhood yet but she was definitely heading right towards him. She had dark hair and tanned skin and seemed to pick up her pace once she realized she’d be noticed.

“H-hey new guy!” said, looming over him excitedly, “You just moved in right? I’m Maria I live just a few houses down. I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood!”

“Oh, thanks, I’m Lucas” he said, “Well I’m heading to the store, I guess I’ll see you around?”

“Wait!” the giant girl blurted suddenly, he paused and looked up at her, “That’s a really cool shirt.”

“Oh yeah thanks,” he said glancing down, it was a pretty simple sweater, “I got it at-“

“You probably have lots of cool outfits!” the girl said with an odd grin, “Like maybe some in some crazy neon colors, OOH or maybe like a little mousey costume-“ she seemed to realize what she’d said and clapped her hands over her mouth.

Lucas blinked and began to feel a bit awkward, “I uh… don’t think I’ve got one of those.”

“GOTTAGOBYE!” Maria shouted before speedwalking back to her house.

Lucas blinked a minute and opened his car, “Weird,” he muttered.



“You asked him WHAT!?” Emma almost yelled.

They were back at their favorite restaurant and Maria had just filled in Emma and Steve, who today was comfortably riding in his wife’s breast pocket, on her attempts to strike up conversation with her new neighbor.

“It just slipped out!” Maria protested

Steve was shaking his head and struggling not to laugh, “A mousey outfit? Jesus Christ…”

Emma sighed, “Okay try to salvage this, say you were tired or something and maybe ask if he wants to hang out.”



Lucas was walking along his yard’s walkway and considering whether he wanted to replace his grass with gravel, even a short cut lawn came up to his knees which was a bit of a pain. A shadow fell over him suddenly and he gulped as he saw that weird girl from a few days before, Maria? Standing over him and wearing a goofy grin.

“Hi Lucas!”

“Oh hi Maria right?” he must have remembered right because she nodded eagerly.

“So uhh I was thinking, I know how hard it is to move to a new place and not know anybody, do you want to go out sometime?”

Lucas thought about it, he didn’t know a ton of people around here and as odd as she acted she was cute.

“Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun, what did you have in mind?”

She squealed loudly and jumped a bit, shaking the ground for him a bit when her feet came back down.
“ohmigod ohmigod I don’t know! Let me think what do Tinies like?”

“Just like normal stuff I guess-“ he tried to say but she didn’t seem to hear him.

“Ooooh I could like, go jogging and you could ride somewhere with me, or you could like paint my toenails!”

“How about a movie?” he shouted and she paused and looked down at him.

Her eyes went wide and she sputtered a minute, “I was… joking about that other stuff.”

“Right,” he said trying not to laugh, she was cute when she was embarrassed and truth be told he wouldn’t mind painting her toenails sometime.



“You asked him to paint your toenails,” Emma muttered, “Your goddamn toenails…”

“S-Steve paints yours!” Maria said, “tinies love feet!”

“Steve is my HUSBAND!” Emma said, “And even if a tiny happens to be into feet-"

“Guilty as charged,” Steve chuckled from her pocket.

Emma growled in frustration and plucked up her tiny husband out of her shirt pocket and began unbutton the top of her shirt. Steve gave some halfhearted protests but he seemed pretty excited about where he was going. A little rougher than Maria thought necessary Steve was shoved headfirst into Emma’s cleavage, she parted her breasts slightly to force him in further before releasing them again, trapping the small man. Emma began buttoning her shirt back up, hiding Steve away from the world

“Sorry,” she breathed, “He’s just… not being helpful.”

Maria was silent for a minute as she watched the display, “So on what date is it appropriate to just grab your tiny and shove him in your boobs?” She was daydreaming a bit now, “Like ideally without any sort of warning, just him being all cute and then boom! Trapped in titties!”

Emma rolled her eyes, “You’ll just kind of know okay, do NOT just grab this guy without warning and shove him in with the girls.”

“I’ve got it!” Maria said with a giggle, “I’ll pitch him the old sneaking into the movie idea! You go with a tiny and then you sneakily ask him where he wants to be snuck into the movie. You save on a ticket and where he asks to be carried lets you know what your boytoy is into!”

“No,” Emma said sternly, “Do NOT do that lame sneaking into the movie with a tiny thing! It’s creepy and juvenile!”



“So,” Maria said sly as she held her tiny date in the movie theater parking lot, “Do you wanna… sneak in?”

Lucas tried not to laugh. The theater was within walking distance of their neighborhood, well for her anyway, so she’d offered to quite literally pick him up. He’d decided to throw caution to the wind and let her, but after being carried in almost the entire way in silence in her cupped and shockingly clammy hands he wondered if it was a good idea. The proposal to sneak in to the movies was the first thing she’d said to him since the squeaky “hello!” when she’d first arrived.

“Uh let’s come back to that one,” he said, “What movie did you want to see?”

She seemed to blank out a minute, “Oooohh god I didn’t plan the date!” she breathed nervously, judging from the minty breath that washed over him she’d brushed her teeth right before picking him up.

“Oh that’s fine,” he said, trying to stand in her cupped hands, “We’ll just-“

“I can’t believe I flubbed this,” she said, breathing faster, “Oh god what Tiny would want to be friends with someone so flaky!” She gulped and began pacing, seeming to forget he was still in her hands.

He sighed, her hands were getting sweaty again making it hard to stand up. She seemed so nervous, he felt a bit bad for her.

“Hey!” he shouted as loud as he could, “Just relax it’s fine!”

She stopped and looked down at him and gulped, “I ummm sorry, I just get a bit anxious around tiny guys.”

“Ha! Usually it’s the other way around!” he chuckled, trying to put her at ease.

“Y-Yeah,” she mumbled but he could see a smile coming back.

“So what kind of movies do you usually like?”

Maria pursed her lips a moment, “I guess fantasy type stuff? Nothing too heavy you know?”

“Oh yeah I love that kind of movie,” he said, “I think there’s one playing.”

The two of them discussed some of their favorite books as they bought tickets, the movie in question wasn’t playing for another hour so she carried him to a nearby park and they walked through it and talked a bit more. As they delved in the topic of fantasy books and movies Lucas noticed her hands seemed a bit less clammy.

“So,” he said, checking his watch, “I think it’s time to head back to the theater.”

“Y-Yeah,” she said, suddenly nervous again, she gave him an awkward smile and her tone seemed a bit… hungry, “So umm… do you want me to sneak you?”

Lucas tried not to laugh, he didn’t want her to feel bad but… in tiny communities sneaking into movie theaters in your giant girlfriend’s clothes was something of a joke, not something people actually did.

“Uh, look I think I can afford a ticket.”

“I’m sorry,” she said sullenly, “If that was offensive or-“

“No,” He said dismissively, “It’s just kind of a silly thing to do, I mean would you ask a normal sized guy if he wanted to sneak into a movie? At our age?”

She thought a minute, “I mean… a normal sized boyfriend can’t have “fun” with it like a tiny guy can though…” She gulped and he felt that sweat on her hands again, “C-come on Lucas you can’t tell me you’ve NEVER wanted to try sneaking into a place with a giant girl?”

He rolled his eyes and smiled, “Okay yeah I did it once, in college, after this girl I knew had a shot and I’d had a few drops, she said we could avoid a cover charge at this club we wanted to go to.”

“Oh my gosh!” Maria said excitedly, “I knew it! Where’d she stick you?” Maria giggled, “the boobs maybe? Or was it… her panties? Front or back?” Lucas tried to answer but she kept cutting him off, “Or maybe in her shoe? I thought you might be a foot guy-“

“Her purse,” he said finally, trying not to laugh, “I rode in her purse.”

Maria went pale and made a bit of a hiccupping sound, “Her purse… yes, that sounds… logical. Sorry about all that other stuff.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Lucas said with a smile, “Carry me over to the ticket counter and let’s see if they’ve got a tiny-sized card reader… if they don’t you can stick me in your… purse.”



Emma sighed and debated slapping her sister, “Okay just so we’re clear, not only did you ask him to do that stupid stereotypical sneak the tiny into the movie thing, you then asked him if his ex girlfriend ever shoved him in her panties to do it?”

“Oh no babe,” Steve chimed in from his comfortable spot lounging in Emma’s open cleavage, “Your sister also asked him if he’d prefer to go in a shoe.” Steve had been struggling not to laugh through the entire post-date debriefing.

“Maria I love you but you need to leave this poor guy alone.” Emma said, stirring her coffee slowly.

“Nah,” Steve said nonchalantly, he tried to adjust his position and fell a bit further between his wife’s breasts. He grunted a minute and righted himself, “Look if he’s not running for the hills after all that he’s into you. Ask him out again.”

“You know what I will!” Maria said, putting her coffee mug down, “It’s so hard meeting guys, let alone tiny guys, I don’t want to let this one slip away!”

“See that’s the girl I remember from school,” Steve said.

Maria frowned, “W-what? Did we ever meet in college? You and Emma didn’t start dating until after-“

“Oh every Tiny on campus knew about you,” Steve said nonchalantly.

“Steve…” Emma warned. Her hand drifted towards the small man between her breasts.

“Yeah we kind of joked that Maria Mansnatcher was going to be the girl to snap and kidnap a bunch of us tinies one day-“

He was cut off as Emma shoved him down deeper into her shirt, with an annoyed sigh she crossed her arms which assured that her tiny husband would be trapped and silenced between her breasts.

“Maria Mansnatcher?” she muttered, “Ouch…”

“Look sis,” Emma began, Steve was trying to fight his way out so she tightened her arms a bit to stop his movements, “You used to come on a little strong, you're better now and thinking about it this Lucas guy DOES sound like he likes you so… sure, give it another shot.” She glanced down at her chest, “As for this guy he’s staying in time out for a bit.”



Lucas wasn’t quite sure what to make of Maria, she was definitely one of those girls who was into tiny guys and she was… well she was creepy about it, there was no way around it. Still underneath it she seemed nice, he did have fun talking with her when she didn’t get flustered and so he’d agreed to go out with her again, this time they were just going to visit a nearby art museum together.

The museum had a small electric tram along the wall for tinies but he was letting her carry him again, she seemed to like it. He’d thought about jokingly telling her to sneak him past the ticket counter but thought better of it.

“Huh,” he muttered as he looked at a renaissance painting of a tiny knight being held in a princess’ hand, “Do you think tinies were really knights?”

“Oh yeah,” Maria said excitedly, “There was a whole order, like they mostly did spy stuff but they had some kind of crazy training regimen and where they could sometimes kill full sized humans in combat.”

He raised his eyebrows, “Whoa, you’re really into this stuff huh?”

“I have a minor in Tiny History,” she explained, “Tinies are just so…” she glanced at him and cleared his throat, “I mean, you guys are really fascinating.”

“Yeah I could tell you have an… interest in tinies,” he said as neutrally as he could.

“Well… one in particular these days,” she said nervously.

“Don’t worry about him,” he joked, “I hear he thinks you’re cute.”

She fought down a squeal, “Umm… feeling’s mutual.”

They were at the gift shop and in one of the display cases there was a period accurate suit of tiny-sized armor. Lucas jokingly pointed it out and the two of them laughed over it.

“God look at that thing! Seems fun but it’s a bit pricy.” He said as he turned to look up at her.

She had a strange expression, “If… If I buy that tiny little knight armor do you promise to let me see you wear it?”

He frowned, “Hey look Maria you don’t have to do that, I don’t want it THAT badly, I mean where would I even wear it? Hell where would I keep it?”

“I’ll keep it at my house,” She said excitedly as she used her free hand to fish out her credit card, “And you’ll wear it at my house too.”

He blinked, “Uhh, okay, I’m sold. You want me to wear this thing for you today?”

“Hell yeah,” she breathed.

Lucas gulped, “Okay uhhh… Yeah, sounds fun, we need to stop by my house first.”

She paused, “Why, do you need to pick up something?”

He looked around to make sure nobody was looking their way, “Uhhh… I actually bought a mouse costume to wear for you, I mean if you still want that, since you want to see me model some outfits…”

Maria blinked rapidly a few times and for a minute he thought she was going to pass out, “Lucas,” she said softly, “I REALLY like you… I really don’t want to make this weird or fuck it up, do you really want to come to my house to play dress up?” She sighed and he could tell she was choosing her words carefully, “We could always just get dinner after this and just call this early date awkwardness.”

He stared at her a minute and grinned, “Do you think the knight outfit comes with a shield?”

She seemed to melt and had a goofy smile, “I want to watch you change outfits too,” she muttered, “and… I’m thinking this is one battle the little knight is going to lose.”

He grinned up at her “Well I’ll tell you what, defeat me as a knight and you can play with me however you want tonight in the mouse outfit.”

Maria giggled a minute and looked around, “Uh… Hey I need someone to open this case, I’m buying the knight armor!”



Emma was holding Steve in her fist while they waited for Maria and Lucas, now her official boyfriend, to meet them at the concert. This was the first time the two of them were to meet the man they’d heard so much about. They were waiting just inside the turnstiles and debating what concert merchandise to buy when they saw Maria come through the ticket check and wave at them excitedly.
“Hi guys!” she said, positively bouncing with excitement, “How’s it been?”

“Good!” Emma replied, “Where’s the new boyfriend.”

Maria got quiet and seemed to squirm a minute, “I snuck him in” she said with a giggle, “His idea actually… I’ll be right back, I’m going to run to the lady’s room and get him out from his hiding place!” She practically skipped away from her bewildered sister.

“Go get ‘em cowgirl,” Steve chuckled as he looked up at his giant wife.

“Well I’m glad she found someone that… works with her,” Emma muttered quietly. “So… where do you think she put him to sneak him in?”

Steve shrugged, “Well if you recall we always used your-“

“Steve!” she interrupted angrily.

He shrugged, “Hey we both know where I used to ride and what I used to do there.”

“Keep it up Steve,” she said with a smug grin, “you might spend the rest of the concert there…”

Steve stroked his chin, “You know if your sister wasn’t bringing her new boyfriend to meet us tonight I’d take you up on that. Come on, carry me to our seats.”

The two of them laughed as they walked down the concert aisle.

A New Landlady by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

The general idea was shrinking tenants for tiny apartments

Rick was tired and a bit frustrated, he’d been to several apartment complexes looking for a place to rent and all of them were either far too expensive or looked unlivable, even with a roommate his new internship didn’t pay him enough to live in this city. It was in desperation that he was meeting with one Amanda Smith, who had posted an ad about a rental for an absurdly low price. He frowned as he drove through what looked to be a nice residential area, if there was an apartment complex he didn’t see it. Finally the address led him to the driveway of a nice two story house. Rick sighed, maybe the ad was for a room? He’d come all this way, he figured he might as well check it out.

He rang the doorbell and was greeted by a middle-aged blond woman in sweatpants and a Ramones T-shirt, “Hi you must be Ricky!” she said excitedly in between smacks of her chewing gum, “I’m Mandy Smith, come on in!”

“Uh, Hi Mrs. Smith, I go by Rick usually,” he said as he entered the foyer.

She waved dismissively, “Oh I’m sorry I’ll try to remember,” the way she said it he wasn’t too sure, “You can call me Mandy or Mrs. Smith if you absolutely have to.” She waved him over to a table and sat down.

“Is Mr. Smith around?” he enquired politely.

She smiled wistfully, “Passed a few years ago I’m afraid.”

“Oh, Sorry,” he muttered awkwardly.

She waved a hand, “Don’t worry about it, I loved him but he wouldn’t have wanted me breaking out in tears every time someone mentioned him. So you’re here about the rental?”

“Yeah, are you renting a room or is there a basement suite or what?” Rick asked, he was tired and hoped to get right to business.

Mrs. Smith blinked, “Darling,” she said slowly, “Did you read the full ad? This is a resize-rental.”

Resize rentals had been a fad a few years prior when the first shrinking rays had been invented, the general idea was that a landlord could shrink their tenants and provide them with a tiny home at a hugely reduced cost. They’d fallen out of fashion for a number of reasons, critics called them unfair for the poor, the tiny rental units lacked some amenities of full sized housing, but really a lot of people were just uncomfortable being shrunk as part of their living arrangements. You could always find a few listed in any given city but as the “housing of the future” they’d largely fallen off the public’s radar.

“Oh,” he sighed, “I’m not interested, sorry to waste your time.” He got up to leave but she grabbed his sleeve suddenly.

“Wait Ricky just hear me out!” She smiled as he sat back down slowly. “Look you were interested because of the low rent right?”

“Yeah,” he replied, “I don’t have a lot of money to spare and cost of living in town is insane.”

“Well look why don’t you just try it a week, rent free, and see if you like it?”

“I don’t know,” he muttered, “look it’s a long way back to my hotel,”

“Oh where are you staying?” she asked, her face curled in disgust when he mentioned the name, “Oh Ricky, a boy like you? That’s no place to be spending five minutes let alone the night!”

“I can take care of myself,” he said, but a part of him knew she was right, apart from being a dump the only hotel he could afford while he searched for a room definitely had a dangerous feeling to it. “I’d better get going.”

“Absolutely not,” she said, he was surprised by her stern tone and paused a minute, “Sit back down.” He wasn’t sure why but he gulped and did as she asked. “I’m not letting you go back to that rat’s nest of a hotel, I’ll end up seeing you robbed or murdered on the evening news I just know it!”

She huffed, seeming to calm down a bit, “Look do you have anyone else you can stay with around here? Any money for a nicer hotel?”

“No,” he said a bit more glumly than he’d intended, “Honestly I’m lucky I can even afford to stay at that place, but I NEED this internship even if I’ve got to sleep under a bridge to work it!”

“Wow,” Mrs. Smith murmured with a hint of a smile, “I like the determination, but don’t take this the wrong way you don’t strike me as the rough and tumble sleep under a bridge type.” She opened her purse and pulled out a metallic green device that looked like a remote control. Delicately she placed it on the table between them.

“I-is that-“ he asked nervously.

“My shrink ray,” she said beaming, “Fully licensed, just completed the training course last month actually.” She saw his look at chuckled, “Oh calm down I know there are some horror stories but I’m not just going to zap you without asking. These things are very well regulated now, nobody can even use this one but me!”

“Right,” he said quietly as he stared at it.Briefly he remembered a news story from the last year where a jilted bride had shrunk and kidnapped her fiancé after being left at the altar.

“Here’s what I think we should do,” she said slowly, “I’ll shrink you down and you can stay in the lodgings I’ve got set up, tomorrow morning I grow you back, you head off to work. When you get in after a nice long day to think it over you can tell me if you want to try this for a whole week, rent free just like I promised and then we can talk about a lease. If you can’t stand being shrunk and just hate the whole thing you can walk out of here and look for someplace else to live. Sound good?”

Rick thought it over, he was tired and he hadn’t wanted to go back to the hotel, he’d had to take his suitcase with him to keep it from being stolen anyway. Mrs. Smith seemed nice, and it was odd to have someone seemingly looking out for him after just meeting like that… he didn’t want to admit it but her looks were weighing in his decision too, he’d always had a bit of thing for older women and Mrs. Smith was stunning even just in the old sweatpants and shirt she’d greeted him at the door in.

“Okay sure, what could one night hurt?” He said, trying to give her a confident grin.

“It’s okay to be nervous,” She said sweetly, “most people have never been shrunk before!”

“Well I definitely haven’t,” he said, “How… how does it work exactly?”

She showed him a small display on the top of the device, “It’s not too complicated, I just set here what height I want something to be when it’s small and how big it should be when it’s grown back, obviously the growth function only works on stuff that’s been shrunk and there’s a thumbprint scanner here to make sure only I can use it” She paused a minute, “You probably already knew this but only living matter shrinks.”

She stood up from the table and he gripped the sides of the chair involuntarily as she put in a few settings and aimed it at him.

A thought occurred to him suddenly, “Wait a second if only living matter shrinks what about my clothes and stuff?”

“Oh they won’t shrink with you, sorry,” she said dismissively, “If you’ve got any fillings or anything they should be fine though, it’s kind of like the time travel in those Terminator movies, if it’s surrounded by living matter it usually works for some reason.”

Fillings weren’t really what he was worried about, he was about to ask her to wait a minute when she pressed her thumb down on a large button and a purple beam leapt out of the device and made contact with him.

He panicked as it suddenly felt like his whole body was covered with the pins and needles sensation of a sleeping limb, not painful exactly, but awkward. He realized his clothes were feeling bigger, he looked up in panic to see his collared shirt rising over his head, trapping him as a naked figure in what seemed like a tent. With a start he realized he was standing on his own boxers as the shirt, no longer supported by his full sized form, began to collapse onto him.

He pushed against the fabric trapping him against the chair in confusion, he just needed to get out, get a bit of light. His thoughts were interrupted by something wrapping around his torso, he panicked and grabbed at it, trying to pull it off of him. With a start he realized that it was a finger bigger than his leg, he felt the thumb curl around his back and a feminine giggle as he was lifted out of his pooled clothes.
He blinked and gasped as the scale of the room hit him, he was being held in Mrs. Smith’s hand like a doll while she smiled down at him, her small kitchen was now an immense expanse. He blushed as he realized he was completely naked and in the hand of a beautiful woman, with all his might he struggled and tried to cover his crotch with his hands.

Mrs. Smith noticed his movement and tried to tamp her smile down a bit, “Oh I umm… you didn’t expect that huh?” She seemed embarrassed a minute, “I’m sorry I guess I thought you knew what getting shrunk entailed… specifically the whole uh… nudity part.” She coughed a minute, “It’s nothing I haven’t seen before Ricky, it’s very cute.” She blinked a minute, “That is to say YOU are very cute-“

The damage was done and the already embarrassing situation was now a million times worse. That pins and needles feeling was still swirling over his skin as he finally managed to get his hands over his crotch.

Mrs. Smith’s eyes went wide suddenly, “Oh Ricky be careful you’re going to be REALLY sensitive down there right after shrinking-“

He screamed in pleasure as even the slight brushing of his hands caused him to orgasm fiercely, he wasn’t sure how long it went on only that he bucked in her hand and she tightened her grip to keep him from falling, somehow that made it feel even better.

He panted as his vision came back into focus, he saw the concerned look of Mrs. Smith looking down at him, hesitantly he glanced down and realized he’d cum all down her hand and wrist. He leaned his neck back and groaned in shame. He couldn’t possibly feel any more humiliated.

“Oh my,” Mrs. Smith muttered as she carried him into the kitchen and pulled a few Kleenexes out of a nearby box, lightly she dabbed up her wrist, her palm around him, and then finally lightly on him. As soon as she was done she balled the tissue up and tossed it in a nearby trash bin.

“Let’s get you something to wear,” she muttered hastily. She walked to a door he hadn’t noticed before and opened it, revealing a basement. She walked down the stairs and entered into a finished but unfurnished basement, in the middle of the floor was an elegant looking colonial style dollhouse with a small television placed in front of it, well it was small to normal sized people… to him it was bigger than any theater screen. The only other item in the basement was a stairmaster machine and a rack of small dumbbells.

Gently she placed him in front of the dollhouse, “There are some clothes up there on the second floor,” she said quietly, “go ahead and put them on and then come out and we can talk.”

He looked around the dollhouse as he walked through the stairs, it was nicely furnished, he noticed there was an oversized, to him at least, light switch by the staircase, using his entire palm he flipped it and was surprised when the lights actually came on.

“It’s not really a dollhouse,” Mrs. Smith’s voice called from outside, he turned to see her eye filling one of the front windows, “Well not anymore anyway, it’s got electricity in all the rooms, toilets, hot water…” she giggled a minute, “Well you’ve got to empty a little tank underneath it once a month but since I’m the landlord I’ll take care of that.”

Rick walked up the stairs and wasn’t surprised to see Mrs. Smith had raised her head and was now looking in on that floor. He walked down the hallway, flipping another oversized light. He passed a spacious bathroom complete with a jacuzzi tub and walk in shower, he marveled as he passed what looked like a cozy library with a small leather reading chair. It was weird to think he could be renting a place like this for less than most people’s cable bill… if he just agreed to be tiny while living in it. Would it really be so bad?

Finally he reached the Dollhouse’s master bedroom with several dressers, on the bed there were a few pairs of doll clothes, some khakis and a plaid shirt with a Velcro back. Sitting on the bed he was surprised at how soft it felt, dollhouse furniture or not it was better than anything he’d slept on lately. He stifled a chuckle as he realized there was a redheaded female doll tucked under the covers.

“It even comes with a girlfriend,” he thought. He glanced around a minute.

“Sorry,” Mrs. Smith’s voice called, “they don’t make doll sized underwear.” She coughed and stood up, leaving the window, “I’ll let you have some privacy.”

“Bit late for that,” he muttered as he put the doll clothes on. They were a bit rough and didn’t fit as tightly as normal clothing but he was happy for any covering at that point. He walked back through the house and down the stairs, marveling again at how nice it all was. He stepped out onto the balcony and down the front steps, at this size the carpet felt incredibly lush. He looked up at the giant woman standing over him, he noticed she was barefoot and tapping her red painted toenails up and down on the carpet idly.

“So,” She began slowly, “That whole thing in the kitchen was umm… awkward, I’m sorry you’re the first person I’ve ever used that thing on outside of the training courses and those guys are all pros who are used to being tiny and being touched.” She cleared her throat, “I’m sorry, I mean half the courses are just about handling tiny people and making them comfortable and I just saw a cute potential tenant and it all just flew out the window.” She bit her lip, “Let me go get the ray and your clothes and I’ll change you back… I’ll give you some money for a better hotel.”

He glanced back at the house, “Actually…” he said haltingly, he wasn’t sure himself that he wanted to say what came out of his mouth next, “I’d like to stay here for the night, if the offer still stands.”

Mrs. Smith blinked and knelt down so she was closer to him, she was visibly trying to hide her excitement as she spoke, “A-are you sure?”

“Yeah I think so,” he said, a bit more confidently this time.

She beamed, “That’s great! You’re going to love staying here!” She stood up to her full height, “So there are a few other things to let you know, the TV there,” she gestured to the TV facing the dollhouse balcony, “It’s controlled by some buttons built into your front patio, it’s like a drive in in your front yard!” She thought a minute, “The wi-fi password is written down in your little kitchen somewhere and there’s an old smartphone set up in the living room, it’s a bit hard at that size but you can browse the internet. The fridge works and there are a few little meals I put in there… it’s hard to make something for small people that isn’t just a chunk of something bigger but I think you’ll like them.”

“Free food too?” He asked, “you should have mentioned that at the beginning!”

She laughed with him, “Well it seems silly to brag about giving you free food that isn’t even bite sized, I just thought it would be a good welcome thing but if you want I could work a meal plan or something into your lease… I mean if we draw one up at the end of the week.”

“Is there anywhere I could keep my full sized clothes?” He asked, “for work I mean… they’re just in a trunk in my car.”

“Oh let me hang them up in the closet here,” she said, pointing to a small wooden door in one corner of the basement, “I’ll take care of it today while you get settled in.” She rubbed her chin a minute, thinking, “So what time do you need to be at work?”

“Oh well I guess I’d like to leave before 8,” he replied.

“Okay well I usually get up early to exercise,” she said with a smile, “I can just grow you back to full size when I come down here to use the stairmaster and you can head out the door!” She grinned, “then when you get back home *pew pew* you’re tiny again!” She saw his expression and chewed her bottom lip, “I think we can make it more… professional next time we do it though.”

“Professional,” he muttered, “Right. What if I need to run an errand or something after work?”

She shrugged, “Well I guess I can always grow you whenever you need it but this thing only has a few shrinking-growth cycles before it needs to be charged again so plan your day carefully.”

He nodded, considering this, he glanced at her toes, still idly tapping the carpet. He gulped and found himself feeling a bit flushed again but couldn’t quite put his finger on why.

“Well I’ll let you settle in,” she said with a smile as she walked back towards the basement stairs, “Goodnight Ricky!”

“Good night Mrs. Smith,” he said quietly, watching her ass bounce as she walked up the stairs.

It had been an usual day, he turned to look at the dollhouse and with a shrug decided to go see how the jacuzzi tub felt.

When he woke up the next morning he stretched and sat up in the bed, it took him a minute to remember where he was and he glanced at the doll in the bed next to him.

“Morning beautiful,” he said jokingly as he rolled out from underneath the covers. He slipped on some clothes and pulled the Velcro strip on the back of his shirt closed. He glanced outside and noticed the basement lights were on, he heard a mechanical sound and wandered over to the dollhouse window to investigate.  

He gasped sharply as he saw his landlady using the stairmaster on the far side of the basement, she was the size of the statue of liberty and wearing a tight fitting pair of purple leggings and a matching sports bra, she had a bright sheen of sweat and her hair was slick. He heard a beep from the machine as the workout ended and she panted as the mechanical stairs slowly lowered her down to the floor, with a satisfied smirk she stepped to the floor and stretched before pulling her earbuds out.

Somehow she spotted him in the window from across the room and smiled and waved. She started walking over leaving Rick feeling a little like an extra in a Godzilla movie as she approached and stood over the house he’d spent the night in.

“Hey look who’s up!” She said with a grin, “I didn’t wake you did I? I didn’t know if the stairmaster would be too loud.”

Rick walked out onto the upstairs balcony to talk with her easier, “Oh no it didn’t wake me,” he said. He was struggling to keep his cool, this woman standing over him, sweating like this… it was all he could do not to stutter when he spoke.

“Whew,” she puffed, “I really hit it hard today, got to stay in shape you know?” She kicked her shoes off and then hooked her toes into her socks one after another and tossed them playfully away. “I hope you don’t mind if I get off my feet a minute,” she said as she sat on the floor.

“Hey my lawn!” he joked, causing her to laugh. Before he could say anything else she’d grabbed him off the balcony and placed him on the carpet between her feet.

“So,” she said, leaning over on her upright knees, “How was the rental house?”

“It was great!” he said, forcing himself not to look at the giant feet on either side of him. The smell of her sweat was overpowering at this size, as her smiling face loomed over him a few drops rained down from her hanging hair strands, one hit him in the face without warning, soaking his face and hair and causing him to sputter and fall backwards.

“OOPS!” She said as she pulled her hair back, “I’m sorry!”

“Don’t worry about it,” he said, wiping his own now soaked hair back, “I haven’t showered yet anyways.”

She had a mischievous grin suddenly, “Well in that case you wouldn’t mind rubbing my feet a bit right? They’re so sore from that stairmaster…”

His mouth went dry and he desperately wanted to scream, “YES!” but the words caught in his throat.

She laughed suddenly, “Oh you should’ve seen your face, don’t worry I was just kidding.”

“Y-yeah,” he said with a weak grin, “Kidding.”

She stood back up, “Listen I’m going to go shower and get changed, why don’t you do the same and we’ll meet back out here and I’ll regrow you for work?”

“Sounds great,” he said, he was staring at her feet now and wondering if she’d be able to see the tent in his doll pants from that height. If she did she didn’t say anything as she turned to leave.

Rick’s shower took him a bit longer than usual for an obvious reason, but he felt a lot more calm and collected when he met his landlady out in front of the Dollhouse.

“Just take off the doll clothes so you don’t rip them when you grow,” she instructed as she aimed the remote at him. She pointed to a hanger on the basement closet, “I cleaned and ironed your work clothes so you can just go over there and put them on.” She placed a hand over her eyes.

“What are you doing?” he asked as he slipped the doll clothing off.

She chuckled, “Well I feel like an idiot now but it seems obvious that I should just cover my eyes when I change your size so you can get dressed.”

He felt the beam hit him and a cooling sensation spread over his body, different from the feeling that shrinking gave him and maybe a bit more pleasant. It didn’t take long before he was standing over the tiny dollhouse himself. He walked over to his hanging clothes and put them on quickly.

“Okay you can look now,” he said, it seemed a bit silly after she’d already seen everything and more but he appreciated the effort.

“You look like a million bucks today!” she said grinning as she walked over to him, “amazing what just a good night’s sleep will do!”

He frowned as he realized he was only about eye level with her chin. Holding up his hands he realized his sleeves were just slightly too long and his pants went down passed his ankles too.

“Uh Mrs. Smith?”

“You CAN call me Mandy if you want hun,” she said with a smile.

He still wasn’t sure he felt comfortable with that so he ignored it, “I think you need to grow me just a bit more.”

She blinked, “No honey I’m pretty sure you were around what, 5’ 1” or so? Give or take an inch.”

“No I’m 5’ 10,” he said trying not to laugh at the absurdity of the conversation.

“You were definitely shorter than me when you showed up yesterday,” she insisted, she was smiling now too, “Come on I know guys lie about their heights and girls can be weird about it these days but there’s nothing to be-“

She was cut off as he pulled his driver’s license out of his wallet and handed it to her. She squinted a minute as she read it and then her face went red.

“Well,” she said finally, “I’m sorry, I guess I misremembered pretty badly…”

“It’s okay I was feeling pretty tired and worn out yesterday,” he said, “maybe I was slouching or something. Just fire up the ray again and fix it.”

“Uhhh,” she fidgeted with it a minute, “I forgot to put it on the charger last night. It’s going to take a few hours.”

“Of course,” he chuckled. “I guess I can handle one day being short.”

She lightened up a bit seeing that he was taking it in stride, “So umm… have you thought about maybe staying the rest of the week? Or longer?”
He paused a minute, “Yeah I think I’d like that, if you want to get a lease ready for when I get home from work-“

“Oh Ricky this is going to be so much fun!” she shouted as she leapt at him in a hug. At his height his face went square into her breasts, he got a nose full of her perfume and was woozy a minute as she stepped away. “You have a good day at your internship okay?” she said sweetly, ruffling his hair as he turned to leave. Normally he’d have hated having someone do that but… he didn’t mind when she did.

He blinked a few times trying to collect his thoughts as he walked to his car. Opening the door and sitting behind the steering wheel, now a bit higher than he was used to, he laughed softly. He’d found a place to live that was practically the lap of luxury compared to what he was used to, but his new problem was a massive crush on his bombshell of a landlady.

He started the car and adjusted the mirrors for his new shorter height. He sighed as he realized the office ladies, who often teased him for looking young, were going to have an absolute field day with this.

Saved from an evil Giantess by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

The story prompt was that someone wanted a gentle giantess saving a regular sized guy from a cruel giant.

Nadja’s stomach growled as she climbed the massive tree, even as a giant over one hundred feet in height the trees in this valley dwarfed her and her people. As she got higher she could see more of the valley and the misty clouds that hung over it. As the tales went Giants had once lived outside of the lush confines of The God’s Scar Valley, but now were confined here by the encroaching human kingdoms. Nadja didn’t blame the humans for chasing her people here, by all accounts Giants had been eating humans for years until their machines let them turn the tide. Giants, Dinosaurs, and many other man eating monsters were now only found here, in giant forests so thick that humanity’s ingenuity couldn’t penetrate them.

Or so the tribal elders said, Nadja had only ever seen one human and despite her pleas to the hunting party she’d been with Griselda, the tribal elder’s daughter, had swallowed him whole then and there to the hoots and cheers of her friends.

For that and a number of other reasons Nadja lived on her own now, near the valley’s edge and away from other giants. It didn’t seem right to her to eat something that could talk, and while humans weren’t exactly plentiful in this part of the world she wouldn’t be part of a tribe that celebrated eating them.

Still it was harder to survive on her own, and as she reached the top of the tree and saw the Pterodactyl next she grinned thinking about the omlet she was going to cook with those eggs. She picked up one and placed it in her satchel and then paused.

“No way,” She breathed. There, in the nest, was a human! He looked dead and she gingerly poked him and was pleasantly surprised when he groaned softly. A real live human, and nobody around! She placed the other egg in her satchel and gently picked him up. He was limp and unresponsive, but she didn’t see any other obvious injuries. She brought him close to her face and sniffed him, he was definitely wearing some kind of leather and he smelled… good. She played with his limp form, shifting him back and forth, rolling across her palm.

She was startled out of her examination by the call of the pterodactyl, she was sure she could drive it off, even here at the treetops, but it would be a frustrating way to start the day. She lowered the tiny man into her satchel, careful to place him in a pocket where the eggs wouldn’t roll over him before beginning her descent.



Elric groaned and blinked, wherever he was it was dark, and strangely soft. Was this chamber lined with fur? He felt movement, perhaps he was in a wagon of some kind? The last thing he remembered he’d brought his airship over the God’s Scar, that terrifying valley filled with maneating monsters, with the hope of proving it could be traversed. The valley had been one of the greatest barriers to trade for years now, anyone who entered never returned, rumor had it giants still lurked the deeper parts of the valleys, hungry for human flesh.

“Did the ship go down?” he wondered, there’d been a whistle as the pressure to something had overloaded, then an explosion. By all rights he should have been dead.

There was light suddenly as the top of the chamber opened, he looked up in awe as he saw something silhouetting against the light.

“Breakfast time!” a female voice singsonged, a hand larger than his entire body descended into the satchel and pulled out an egg as big as he was.
“Gods above,” he whispered, realizing he’d been captured by a giant. “B-breakfast time?” he hoarsely whispered as the implication dawned on him. He looked around for any way out and saw none.

“Oh look who’s awake!” the cheerful voice said, he looked up again to see the giant hand coming down into the bag, a set of strong fingers gripped him and no matter how he tried to struggle they didn’t budge.

He got a good look at his captor then, she was immense, easily as tall as his employer’s company trade offices, with dark tanned skin and jet black hair to match. Even in his panic he couldn’t help but note she would have been a beautiful girl, had she been closer to his size. She was wearing sown together animal skins in a primitive tunic and pants, he didn’t want to think about what creatures could be large enough to clothe such a woman.

He was in a cave, that much was certain, this giantess had erected a raging bonfire and was cooking one of the pterodactyl eggs in a skillet the size of a skating rink.

“I’m Nadja!” the giant girl said excitedly, “What’s your name tiny?”

“E-Elric,” he stammered, not sure what to do but answer her.

“Elric! Well it’s nice to know the name of the guy I’m having for breakfast!”

“H-Having for breakfast?”

He went pale as she continued, “Not a minute too soon either, let me tell you I am famished!” She reached with her free hand and threw a series of chopped vegetables of some kind into the skillet with the egg, in spite of himself Elric felt his mouth water as a savory scent filled the air.

“I wonder what would be best for you?” She mused, “I guess the omlet maybe? Or do you want me to poke around here somewhere and see if I’ve got something smoked?”

Elric finally managed to get an arm free, and better yet he was able to draw his pistol from it’s holster on his belt. Bracing himself against the giant girl’s palm he sneered and aimed at her enormous face.

“Oh wow that must be one of those machines you humans build!” she said excitedly, leaning in closer, “It’s sooo cute! What’s it do?”

“THIS WILL TEACH YOU TO EAT ME!” He roared as he thumbed the hammer back and pulled the trigger. There was a puff of white smoke and then a cry of pain as the giantess clapped a hand to her cheek. Her hand opened in shock and he gracefully leapt to a nearby table. It was a long way down but he spotted a pile of what looked like fur blankets by one corner. With one last glance at the Giantess holding her cheek he leapt for them, the landing was hard but he quickly picked himself up and sprinted for the cave entrance.

“Wait come back!” the girl said, her booming footsteps following him, “It’s not safe out there!”

“Safter than with you,” he muttered as he reloaded his flintlock. He easily found some cover under some nearby plants, the giant girl slowly paced near the cave entrance, looking around the ground for him.

“Please come back Elric I’m not mad!” she said, rubbing her cheek, he saw a small red dot and felt a bit of satisfaction, he went low to the ground as she kept looking for him. He tensed as a giant bare foot landed in the mud just ten feet in front of his hiding place. “I just want to talk!” she said pleadingly, “I’m sorry if I scared you!”

“Like that is going to work,” he chuckled to himself as she wandered off, calling his name.

He stood up and dusted himself off before beginning his own trek into the massive jungle. He gaped in awe at the massive trees above, he’d never seen anything like this, and judging from the footprints he found himself stepping around the Giantess wasn’t the only thing in this jungle bigger than him… he wondered how he’d find his way out.

There was a thundering sound suddenly as the earth shook, he looked up in horror to see the gigantic trees parted easily revealing another giantess. This one was a bit older than the one, Nadja, that had captured him, and she had a wicked looking scar across one side of her face. She spotted him and her face lit up with a cruel grin.

“Well isn’t this a nice surprise, I thought I heard the sound of a human weapon!” She shook the ground as she stepped toward him. He turned to run but he was easily scooped up in her hand and dangled by one leg in front of her face. He flailed wildly but this Giantess saw him go for his pistol and pinched his arm between her thumb and index fingers.

“Stop going for your little stinger stick or I tear the arm off,” she growled. He gulped and let his arms go limp, hanging uselessly upside down.

“Good boy,” she murmured as she tore his belt off and let it fall to the ground.

“W-wait,” he begged, “Please don’t do this!”

The giantess just licked her lips, “Nobody’s had a human in years you know, you little things are just too smart to come wandering down here… well most of you are, the last time I had to do this in a hurry, I think I’d like to savor you.”

Her hand came up and he winced as she pulled his boots off one by one and let them drop the forest floor with his equipment belt, she fumbled with his shirt for a moment and then seemed to get frustrated before just ripping it to ribbons and littering the ground with the remains, his pants went next.

“There we go,” she said with a smile, eyeing him up and down, “food doesn’t wear clothes you know…” Still holding him upside down she licked up the front of his body, her tongue was bigger than he was and he was instantly soaked… and the worst part was in spite of how terrified he was he was becoming aroused.

The giantess noticed this and chuckled, “Poor little human,” She licked him again and he gasped, he was shaking with fear now but the sensation of her tongue over his body, and particularly one part of his body, felt good.

“GRISELDA PUT MY HUMAN DOWN NOW!” he heard a voice call. At the other side of the clearing he saw Nadja appear, an angry snarl on her face as she confronted the other giantess.

“Your human?” The scarred giantess asked indignantly, “He was walking around the forest floor when I found him.”

“He’s not for eating!” She said, crossing her arms, “I caught him first and you know what the tribe’s laws are on that! I get to decide what to do with him!”

Griselda rolled her eyes, “Those laws are ancient and nobody even knows when the last time we had to decide who owned a human was, just let me eat him!” She pointed at Elric’s groin, “Look he’s excited about it!” She winked at him, “Don’t worry little morsel I think we can do something about THAT before I swallow you down…”

“You’ve been teasing him!” Nadja said angrily, “he’s probably scared half to death Griselda, just give him to me right now!”

Griselda growled, “You can’t prove you caught him first!”

Nadja angrily pointed to the miniscule gunshot wound on her cheek, a single dot of blood flowed out, “He used his little stingy thing on me when I caught him, he’s mine.”

Griselda sighed and looked close, “That’s a wound from a human weapon,” she admitted, “but it’s still just us out here.” She grinned wickedly and slowly slid the naked human between her massive breasts. “Are you willing to fight me for him?”

Nadja’s fists balled, “If you make me yes I will!”

Griselda considered her and the struggling human trapped in her cleavage, Griselda was bigger, stronger… but Nadja had been known in the tribe for her hunting and wrestling skills before she’d left…

Rolling her eyes she pulled the tiny man out of her breasts, still holding him upside down by one leg she haphazardly tossed him through the air, eliciting a scream from the terrified Elric as Nadja hastily caught him in her palms.

“He’s not worth fighting over,” she said dismissively, “If you get bored with him I’ll trade you a mammoth tusk for the little snack.” With that she turned and headed back in the direction she’d come. Elric was rocking back and forth in Nadja’s palms, still shaking with fear and adrenaline.

“Shhh…” Nadja said, stroking his head with her finger, “It’s okay little guy she’s gone, I’ve got you…”

“Y-you’re going to eat me now!” he stammered, the confidence he’d shown before in her cave was gone.

She frowned, “I’m not going to eat you and I won’t let anyone or anything else eat you either okay Elric?” she continued to pet him slowly, which he found oddly comforting. Slowly his breathing returned to normal and he sat up in her palm.

“Thanks for saving me…” he muttered.

“Oh I’d never live with myself if I let you get eaten after scaring you off like that!” She leaned down to see his piled gear, “I’m sorry but she tore up your clothes pretty badly.” She smiled as she saw that his belt and gun holster were intact, she picked it up and slid the entire thing on her finger like a ring.

“Can I have this?” she asked suddenly, “It’s so intricate! Look at it!” she held her hand up to the light, Elric saw the sun catch on his pistol, dangling as though it was a piece of charm jewelry.

He tried to steady himself and calm down, “I-I suppose since I don’t have pants I don’t need a belt, but could I get that piece dangling bac-“

“Oh no you don’t,” she said with a sweet smile, “I’m keeping the little stingy thingy at least until we get back to the cave.” She admired her new “ring” again, “besides I already told you I’m not going to eat you! I just want to be friends.”

“Friends?” he asked dumbfounded.
“Yeah! You guys are so rare around here I’ve never even gotten to talk to one of you before, and you’re super cute too!”

“Cute,” he muttered, still a bit bewildered, “I suppose we could be… friends, if you wanted.” Whatever else he believed this Giantess didn’t want to harm him, and he didn’t have anyone else here he could rely on.

“Oh that’s great!” Nadja said excitedly, “I want to hear all about all those crazy machines you little guys build!” She paused a minute, noticing again that he was naked, she giggled and as he realized what she was looking at he coughed and placed his hands over his privates. “I’ve got some skins back at the cave, I’ll make you some new clothes.”

She poked his chest and traced her finger down slowly until she reached his cupped hands, she stopped there and pulled back, “Unless you’d rather go… natural?”

“Clothes would be great thanks,” he said hurriedly, “Do you know by chance where the nearest other humans are?”

She thought a second, “Outside of the valley I guess, it’s a few days walk and a pretty hard climb after that, even for me.”
“Can you take me there?”

She was silent a minute, “I guess,” she said finally, “it’s a long journey and… well you just got here, don’t you want to maybe… stay a little while?”

He looked at the giant forest and realized that he was really considering it… it was a chance to explore a hitherto unknown terrain, and strangely he already trusted that this girl would protect him.

“Well,” he said slowly, “Maybe I could stay just for a little while”

Trimming the Bikini Line by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

The prompt here was a tiny guy helping his giant GF shave her pubes, I found this one a bit odd but there were multiple posts requesting it so I did my best.

Sarah’s face was bright red as she held her boyfriend Devin in her palm. She’d asked him to come over before their upcoming beach trip to help her with something “private” and she hadn’t elaborated when he’d pressed her over the phone. Luckily he didn’t live very far away, and even as a four inch tall Tiny he’d been able to get to her house using the modified infrastructure the city had finally finished.

“So what do you need Sarah?” he asked, “I know I’m not as handy around the house as a giant guy might be but… Whatever it is I’ll try my best.”

“Ha!” she laughed nervously, “No this one is… umm I think being small might be more useful, it’s going to need a delicate touch.” She sighed and breathed out slowly. “Devin… can you shave me? Down there…”

He blinked, “Like your pussy?”

“Y-yes!” she stuttered, “I’ve never done it before but I don’t want to look gross for the beach trip!”

“You never look gross babe!” he reassured her, “you can just wear a loose swimsuit or-“

“No!” She practically squealed, “Just this once I want to wear a cool looking two-piece bikini like all the other girls!”

He was quiet a minute, “I mean… I never minded the hair,” he said with a smile, “It makes it nice and cozy down there when you shove me in your-“

“Yes I know,” she said, rolling her eyes, “I really want this though, it’s not going to be something we do all the time or anything but… please will you do it? I’m just super paranoid about cutting myself or getting razorburn, you’re small you can do it super close and make it perfect!”

He shrugged, “Sure I guess, can you wait here for a bit though?”

“Yeah,” she said, a bit confused, “I mean I’ve got all the stuff we should need-“

“Just let me work,” he said, cutting her off, “put me down okay?” She slowly lowered him to the floor and watched skeptically as he walked to her door, she had a tiny door put in at his level of course, and with a final wave he walked out.

He returned about a half hour later carrying a duffel bag full of stuff she couldn’t quite make out and had something slung across his back.
“Okay I’m ready to do a little yard work,” he said, cracking a smile.

“I’m having second thoughts,” she said nervously, “D-Devin is that a weed whacker?”

He smiled and unslung the item from his back, “Yep! I’ve spent a LOT of time down there Sarah I know exactly how much hair we’re dealing with.”
“T-that’s so rude!” she said, blushing.

He shrugged, “Babe the only reason I didn’t bring a riding mower is that I was worried it would tip if I got too close to your uhhh edge.”
“Are you making fun of me?” She asked, crossing her arms. “It’s not funny Devin I’m very self conscious about it!”

He forced himself to stop chuckling before he answered, “I’m going to do my best here okay Sarah? Personally I think you look great the way you are, but if you want this take me and this stuff up to your bathroom or wherever you want to do this and let’s get started.”

She picked him and the duffel bag up, she wasn’t sure she liked the clinking noise as she carried it up the stairs. Walking into the bathroom she sighed and placed her tiny boyfriend on the counter while she slowly took off her clothes. Once she was undressed she stood naked in front of him, she noticed Devin admiring her.

“Last chance,” he said with a smile, “It’s a nice bush Sarah, I’ve had a lot of good times getting lost in it.”

“It’ll grow back,” she said as she picked him and his supplies up again and headed towards the bath tub. Laying down in it she placed him down at the other end and spread her legs.

Devin couldn’t help but whistle, it was an impressive sight. Sarah didn’t care for the outdoors much, and she had pale skin and nearly pitch black hair, hair that grew wild and tangled between her legs. He walked up to her and slung the weedwhacker over his back again as he gripped a tuft of the black pubic hair and began to climb. Sarah wince slightly as he reached the top and stood on her lower belly, surveying the work to be done.

“Okay,” he muttered, “Well we’ll get started I guess, hold still babe.” First he put on a tiny pair of earmuffs and a set of plastic goggles, Sarah tried not to coo, she LOVED specialized outfits for tinies but she knew he hated being treated like a doll. Next he pulled the start cord and the trimmer roared to life, slowly he brought it to the edge of the pubic forest and began swaying it back and forth, causing tufts of hair to fly around like dry leaves.

“Ohh…” Sarah moaned, the vibration from the machine… in such a delicate place… “B-BE CAREFUL!” she said, gritting her teeth, he was moving further down and every time he turned it on it was turning her on too. She gripped the sides of the tub and tensed as he kept trimming.

Finally it was too much, “FUCK!” she screamed as she fought with every fiber of her being to hold still.

Devin noticed the tremor and stopped working a second, removing the headphones. He sniffed the air suddenly and looked down, noticing the wetness of some of the remaining hair. He grinned up at her embarrassed face and jokingly revved the engine twice. She was still panting but managed to find the energy to flip him the bird.

“Sassy today aren’t we?” He mused as he put the earphones back on. She couldn’t help but feel like he was now running the trimmer's motor for longer periods on purpose. She opened her eyes as another wave of pleasure wracked her and saw him grinning as he ran the trimmer over the same tuft of hair several times, long after it had been cut.

“Just being thorough!” He yelled with a smug grin.

“H-hey cut that-“ She gritted her teeth and arched her back as another orgasm rocked her, below her tiny boyfriend struggled to keep his balance and she could swear he was laughing.

While she panted and collapsed back into the tub he chuckled and steadied himself, “Okay babe I’m done with this for now, can you hand me that bag?”

He began kicking a few loose tufts of her hair away. As she handed him the bag she glanced at his work, her hair was definitely cut shorter but she’d wanted to be bare. As if reading her thoughts he grinned up at her and pulled something out of the bag that glinted in the fluorescent lighting of the bathroom.

“IS THAT A MACHETE!? She asked, almost knocking him over as she involuntarily covered the top of her crotch with her hand. “Where did you even get that!?”

“Gas station,” he said nonchalantly as he playfully swiped it through the air, “Nice and sharp though, I promise!”

“I’ll bet,” she said dryly, “You’re DEFINITELY making fun of me now!”

“A little,” he admitted with a grin, “Look I’m just going to use this thing to give you a nice close shave.”

“Don’t nick me!” she said in a panic as he knelt down.

“Oh no my hand slipped!” he teased as he smoothly began pulling the blade over the stubble. “Oh god she’s bleeding out what have I done?”

She growled, “Devin I am going to get you back so hard as soon as you’re done down there!”

He felt himself growing aroused at the thought as he kept slowly scraping away the remaining stubble. He loved it when Sarah got a bit dominating and rough with him, he’d told her and she occasionally indulged him with roleplay in the bedroom but otherwise she was usually a pretty sweet and caring girlfriend. Sometimes though he pushed her buttons, she was gorgeous when just a little pissed off.

He finished tracing the blade over the last of the stubble and walked over to his bag to get his leaf blower. He flipped it on and casually blew the rest of the shaved pubic hair down into the tub. Looking over the now bare pussy he smiled and admired his work before placing the leaf blower back in the bag and tossing his earmuffs and goggles in with it.

“Okay ma’am I’m finished with the yardwork,” he jokingly said as he stood on his girlfriend’s belly.

She leaned up and smiled approvingly, she ran a single finger over the now smooth skin, “Ooh that feels weird,” she muttered, “it looks great though, better than a wax job even! You got so close.” She shivered a minute as her finger traced over her mons again, “My bikini is going to look perfect!”

“Yeah,” he said, looking down at the piled black hair in the tub, “I’m pretty good with a trimmer. I think you’re going to clog your drain though.” He looked wistfully at the hair one last time, “I’m going to miss getting tangled up in that stuff.”

“You are so gross sometimes,” she giggled, she picked him up and sat completely upright, giving him a great view of her breasts. “Doesn’t it look all nice and clean now? It probably won’t smell as strongly when I shove you in there for playtime.”

“I kind of liked that part though,” he said, looking down at her crotch, “Still variety is the spice of life… What do you say I go down there and see how I like it bald?”

Sarah had a mischievous look flash across her face, “Suuuree…” she said slowly, “just take off those clothes.”

He gave her a puzzled look as she put him down between her legs again but didn’t question it. He quickly stripped off his clothes as he stood before her giant pussy, it was still glistening a bit from the treatment he’d given it earlier and he felt himself growing hard, maybe he could grow to like it without hair after all…

Sarah picked him up again and he looked at her quizzically, “Oh don’t worry you’ll still get sexytime tiny,” she said with a grin, “BUUUUTTTT I did say I would get you back for messing with me.”

He swallowed nervously as she picked up a pump-bottle of something from the side of the tub, “What’s that babe?” he asked, “hand lotion?”

“Oh no,” she said sweetly as she squirted a few globs of it into her hand, “It’s depilatory cream,” she nudged the bottle a bit so he could see the bright “NAIR” label on it. “I got it as a backup just in case you couldn’t make it over today.” Without another word she opened her palm and slathered it over his naked body.

“AH!” he shouted as the tingling washed over his skin, “B-babe what are you-“ there was a warming sensation as she continued rubbing it over him.

“Hold still,” she said laughing, “I don’t want to get any on your head!”

He was still panicking a bit but he obeyed, holding still while she rubbed the cream onto every inch of his body below the neck. The tingling grew stronger and after about a minute she turned on the bath tub faucet, checking with her fingers to make sure it was warm. When she was satisfied she plunged him under the warm stream and despite the temperature he felt a cooling sensation as the cream was washed off of him. He sputtered as she pulled him out from under the water and he looked down to see the last of his hair, and hers, wash down the drain.

He sighed as he looked over his now hairless body, it felt odd, “I hope you’re happy, I look like a swimmer!” he shouted.

“Oh very,” she said hungrily. She dangled him by one arm and slowly turned him, admiring her work, her eyes lingered on his now exposed crotch for a minute. “You know I like this look for you.”

“Don’t get used to it,” he said, between having his body hair washed off and the water from the faucet he was starting to shiver a bit.

“Awww is my little boyfwiend cold?” She said with a mocking smile. She reached for a nearby towel and started dabbing him lightly, he gasped as the soft towel made contact with his groin and slowly she traced circles over it, causing him to moan. “Kind of sensitive now aren’t ya?” she smirked.

He tried to say something but she just kept going and he found it hard to think, let alone speak. His muscles tensed as he shot his orgasm into the towel.

“Thanks again for helping me shave,” she said as she dropped the towel in the laundry basket, she leaned into the tub and scooped up his yard work equipment in one hand, “We’ll see how it feels for the beach trip, maybe we’ll do this again sometime.” She thought a minute and placed the collected supplies on her bathroom counter, “Let’s go to the bedroom, you still look a little chilly and I want to warm you up properly.”

His eyes went wide and he smiled, “Wouldn’t want to catch a cold before our big trip…”

“Don’t worry,” she said as she cradled her tiny boyfriend and walked out of the bathroom, “you won’t.”

Creepshots by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

The prompt was a tiny guy is forced into taking creepshots and is caught by a giant girl in a changing room.

Trevor sat in a chair on in front of Big Chuck’s desk. “Big” Chuck was about seven inches tall, one of the largest tinies in town, towering over Trevor’s three inches. Big Chuck’s desk was itself on top of a larger fanciful wooden desk in a dingy office in a part of town that Trevor wouldn’t have liked to come to even if he was full size. Chuck ran a number of rackets around town, jokingly called “The Little Don” in the newspapers any crime involving Tinies had his hands in it. Another branch of his family, all normal sized, ran much of the traditional crime in town assuring that Chuck always had full size muscle if he wanted it. Half a century ago the shrinking plague had permanently split humanity into two size classes, “Tinies” of various sizes and normal humans, but evidently it hadn’t split Chuck’s family. Behind Chuck’s desk a bored looking full-sized woman with bright blue hair and a spiked leather jacket loomed menacingly as a reminder of that fact.

“Trevor my boy,” Chuck began, “We need to talk about your debt…”

Trevor sighed and let himself be lectured. His involvement with Chuck and with crime in general had been one long spiral, after graduation he’d been kicked out of the orphanage and told he was an adult now, good jobs for tinies were scarce in good times and times weren’t good. He’d thought himself lucky when Chuck’s people had picked him up to join their crew but he found himself the fall guy for a racketeering operation they’d been running on Tiny owned businesses. He’d only spent six months in jail due to how little evidence there was, but any chance of getting a job in the Tiny community was ruined. He’d been forced back into working for Chuck as soon as he got out of jail.

It almost looked like he’d found a way out, Big Chuck had held a card game and Trevor had thought he was doing well. He’d won a few pots and finally, after a few drinks, he’d made a rather large bet promising he was good for the money, which he wasn’t. He’d lost the hand, and now he owed Big Chuck ten thousand dollars, every time he thought he’d found a way out he just got dragged further in.

“So what do you want me to do boss?” He asked quietly.

Chuck grinned and pulled something out of a desk drawer, placing it on the surface between them, “This is a camera,” he explained, rotating the, to Trevor, relatively large box, showing him the lenses and controls. “What I want you to do is go down to the mall with Carly here,” he jerked a thumb at the bored looking punk girl, “and take some creepshots, you know, upskirts, stuff like that, maybe hit the lady’s changing rooms.”

Trevor’s face curled with disgust, “Uh… is there money in that?”

“Oh lots,” Chuck said with a boisterous laugh, “We put ‘em up on a website we’ve got hosted overseas, then we blackmail the guys who visit it, and every now and then someone pays money to get a picture taken off of there. You’d be surprised.” He shrugged, “decent ad revenue too I guess, you can imagine what kind of people are sleazy enough to advertise on a site like that right?”

“Right,” Trevor muttered, this was a new low for him. “Is there… anything else I can do to settle it?”

“Carly what else could he do to settle it?” Chuck asked with a cruel smile. Carly stood up and stomped her black leather boot loudly on the wood floor while making eye contact with Trevor. Chuck and Carly both laughed at his shocked expression. “Now get out of here! Time is money!”

Carly grabbed him and the camera without another word and he found himself roughly carried out to a junky looking beater of a car in her greasy palm.

“D-do you have a tiny-safe seat in that thing?” he asked nervously as she opened the door.

“Oh yeah!” She said laughing as she placed him on the driver’s seat, “Lay down and I’ll show it to ya!”

A giant jean clad ass hovered over him and he panicked as he struggled to lay as flat as he could before she sat down. He was ground into the seat a minute while she laughed at him and started the car, he was just thankful that however bad the rest of the vehicle looked there was just enough padding left in the seat cushion to keep him from being crushed.

He gasped for breath about twenty minutes later when the car came to a stop and the giant ass lifted, he panted a minute and blinked as light came back into his world. He looked up to see Carly laughing at his struggles.

“Enjoy the ride?” she sneered as she picked him up. “I sure did.” She placed him in her breast pocket and placed the camera in with him as she walked towards the shopping complex. They entered mall and walked through it casually, he realized that Carly was making a beeline for an upscale lingerie store he’d often seen ads for around town.

They passed a bored looking policewoman and a part of Trevor wondered what would happen if he shouted for help. She made eye contact with him and gave him a tiny wave.

“Oh that’s an adorable Tiny!” she said, catching Carly’s attention.

He could feel annoyance radiate down from Carly’s face but she smiled and patted the top of his head gently, “Yep, a pretty small one but I sure love him!” she walked away from the cop at a brisk pace. As if guessing his earlier thoughts she whispered down to him, “Don’t think about trying to get out of this, you’ve got a date with my boot if you do.” She paused a minute, “that cop is right though… you are a damn cute little tiny, I think if this whole thing doesn’t play out I’m going to ask the boss if I can just keep you…”

The way she said that he wasn’t sure which option would be worse.

They reached the store and Carly walked in, ignoring the greeting from the clerk and grabbing a random nightie off a rack. She glanced around and quickly pushed Trevor’s head below the lining of the pocket which she zipped shut above him. He felt movement and then the pocket overhead unzipped again, revealing the inside of a large dressing room.

“Okay this look good to you?” She asked, tossing the nighty in the corner. She glanced at it a minute, “god can you imagine the kind of bitches who spend big money on that kind of crap?” she sneered dismissively as she lowered him to the ground, placing him under the bench.
“So I just hide under hear then?” He asked in a defeated tone as she handed him the camera.

“Yep,” Carly said as she stood back up, “Get some good pics Trev. I’ll come back for you in a few hours but I won’t be far. If you get caught you’ve never heard of me, got it?”

“Got it,” he sighed as she stood up to leave. He watched her enormous boots clomp away, wincing at the sound they made on the hard floor.
He waited in silence, hefting the camera and wondering how things had come to this. His self-pity was disturbed by the sound of a woman opening the door. He shuffled nervously making sure the camera was ready before creeping out from under the seat.

His eyes went wide when he saw the woman was already topless, she had dark hair and a regal look, he thought she was in her late 20s but he wasn’t sure. On a set of hangars she had a series of bra and panties sets and a nightgown. She was humming something softly to herself as she compared the two bras she’d brought in with her.

Trevor quickly snapped a few photos, feeling a pang of guilt as he did so. She looked nice, and he felt so slimy for doing this.
Her phone rang suddenly, startling her and causing her to drop one of the bras. Trevor gulped as the tent sized fabric tumbled down in front of him. Whatever it was that had caused her phone to buzz it didn’t interest her for very long, before he could find a place to hide she was bending over to pick it up. He froze, hoping the lack of movement would save him, but he wasn’t so lucky.

He saw her face dip below the top of the seat but that was enough, her eyes spotted him against the plain wall and went wide, “what the hell?!” she exclaimed as she reached for him. He dropped the camera and tried to run but her manicured fingers snapped up his leg and he was lifted into the air.

“So a peeper?” The woman asked angrily as she held him upside down by his leg, dangling in front of her face she looked even more imposing than she had from the floor. “Worse than a peeper,” she muttered, spotting the camera. With an amused look she briefly slipped on one of her high heeled shoes and crushed it under the pointed tip, he heard the sound of plastic cracking as she ground it into the carpet.

In spite of himself he felt his heart leap, without that camera… well the “job” had gone south, either way he was looking at a very unpleasant outcome. He looked at the angry young woman and felt tears in the corner of his eyes and choked back a sob.

The woman’s anger began to fade a bit as he started crying, “Oh uh… Look you don’t have to cry, I mean it’s creepy but things are going to be-“ He started bawling uncontrollably, the woman sighed and cupped her hand under his dangling form, letting him drop into her soft palm. “There there,” she said softly as she started patting his head with one finger. “Look just calm down okay? I think we can let a bit of peeping go this one time if you promise me you’ll never do it again…”

He sniffed, “I-I’m not worried about getting in trouble with you, or the store…” He sat up in her palm and wiped the tears off his face, “I’m just… in some other trouble already.”

The woman regarded him a moment, without a word she placed him down on the dressing room seat where he’d tried to hide moments earlier, she put her shirt back on and then knelt down in front of him. Leaning in close she gave him a comforting smile.

“Okay little guy, my name’s Lacey, what’s yours?”

“Trevor,” he said, forcing himself to stand up.

“So you’re in some sort of trouble?” She asked, “Mind telling me what would make a tiny take creepshots in the lady’s changing room?” She giggled, “I mean you are a SMALL Tiny too, what are you like two inches?”

“Two and three quarters,” he answered a bit defensively.

“Whatever,” Lacey said, “You’re super cute, I feel like you shouldn’t have any problem finding a girl who will let you see her naked…” Her face went red a bit and she giggled, “I guess maybe it would be harder if you’re into us bigger girls but… well I’ve seen you little guys get carried out of the clubs.”

“That’s not it,” he said, blushing a bit himself at the thought, “I umm… I owe some people money.”

He went into his story, detailing how he’d been destitute, how he’d fallen in with criminals, and how he’d ended up losing what little he had and owing even more. Her face went from amused to sympathetic as he explained how he’d ended up on the changing room floor.

“I didn’t want to do this,” he said, almost bursting into tears again, “It’s so sleazy and gross, this isn’t what I want to be doing with my life, this isn’t the kind of person I want to be…”

They sat in silence for a minute, Lacey sighed and stood up, “Well you’re not going to be that kind of person anymore, I think I’m taking you home!” she smiled and reached for him.

He was a bit shell shocked and didn’t think to run as she picked him up, “W-what do you mean?”

“Exactly that silly,” She said, “You’re a poor cute little tiny and you need someone to take care of you, it happens to a lot of you guys you know?”

He swallowed as he thought about it a minute, “kept tinies” WERE a fairly common occurrence, full sized people for whatever reason would take a tiny and keep them in their homes. It wasn’t an official designation or recognized by any government authority, officially a tiny taken to a full sized person’s house would just be a roommate, or a tenant, but the reality often was closer to that of a pet, and in fact “pet” was common pejorative tinies used to disdainfully describe their fellows who agreed to such arrangements.

“Hold on I’m a free tiny!” he said suddenly, “I’m not anyone’s pet!

Lacey rolled her eyes, “Well YOU said “pet” not me but I don’t think you have much of a choice here. You said that gangster, Carly or whatever, she’s right outside right? If you want I’ll just bring you back to her and we can forget the whole thing.”

He shivered a moment thinking about what would happen to him, “O-Okay maybe we could try something out… you’re not going to make me live in a cage are you?”

She laughed as she picked up her purse, “A cage? Is that a thing that happens?” She rubbed her chin thoughtfully, “Maybe you could stay in my sock drawer or something until we can stock up on some tiny furniture?”

“Uh I don’t know if-“

“Oh relax Trevor it’s going to be fun,” she said gleefully.

He blinked a minute, it was… unusual talking to someone like this. Most of the people in his life were rather stern and serious people, the only time they smiled and laughed was when they were running a scheme or hurting others.

“Well let’s go deal with your old boss I guess,” She said with a sigh. His stomach lurched as he was lifted off the seat, at first he thought she was going to place him in her purse but his face went red as she tucked him between her breasts, his face poking out at the bottom of her v-necked shirt. She jokingly squeezed him between the soft globes a minute, “Comfy?”

“Y-Yeah,” he rasped.

Leaving her clothing selections Lacey walked confidently out of the dressing room and out to the store entrance. She looked back and forth a minute, spotting a surly looking blue haired girl in a leather jacket. With a disdainful sniff she walked towards the punk.

“Excuse me,” She said in what she hoped was a harsh enough sounding tone. “I’ve found this little man in the dressing room and we’ve had a little talk.”

Carly glanced at Trevor, trapped in Lacey’s boobs, and smirked, “Don’t know that Tiny lady, sorry-“

“Stow it,” she said, “Little Trevor told me everything, how you and your awful friends threatened him if he didn’t do this, you’re disgusting!”
Carly spat on the ground as she squared up against the well-dressed Lacey, Lacey was taller and looked athletic, but Trevor was worried that in spite of her enthusiasm she wouldn’t be prepared if this got ugly.

“L-Lacey be careful-“ he tried to say but she simply shushed him while making eye contact with the mob enforcer opposite her.

“I’m taking him with me,” she said, “You tell all of the people in your… organization that you’re to leave Trevor alone from now on!”

“Lady the kind of people he owes money to aren’t scared of you, or your daddy’s lawyers, or anyone else,” Carly said coolly. She shot a glance at Trevor, “And you Trev, the pet life? A little rat like you? ‘You’re barely fit to be my toy let alone some high society bitch like this.”

“High society?” Lacey asked, a bit offended, “I’ll have you know I take Karate at the YMCA, and I’ll be happy to show you a few moves!”

Carly chuckled and sighed, “I don’t think you know what you’re stepping into, even if you kick my ass, and you won’t, the only way Trev there scurries away is if he pays what he owes.”

“How much?” Lacey asked.

Carly blinked, “Well…”

Lacey pulled a checkbook and pen out of her purse, “I asked how much?”

“ten large,” Carly said, a bit shocked by this turn of events.

Lacey’s brow furrowed, “That’s a lot but is it really enough to be threatening people over?”

“Ten thousand,” Carly said, “That or I take Trev there back to our boss,” She grinned evilly down at Trevor who did his best to slink further into Lacey’s cleavage, “He doesn’t like drama you know, I think I’m going to get to punish you for this.”

“Turn around,” Lacey said with a sigh, Carly blinked but did so. Lacey laid the checkbook across the other woman’s back and filled out the check. She tore it out quickly and handed it to the other woman who looked at it with a sort of awe.

“I assure you it won’t bounce,” Lacey said disdainfully.

“Oh I believe you,” Carly said slowly, “I just… don’t think we’ve ever taken a check for something like this.” She laughed and folded it and placed it in the pocket where Trevor had ridden just an hour or so before. “Well goodbye Trev, treat your new owner well, she paid well for you.” With that Carly turned and walked away.

Trevor felt a strange lightness in his stomach, “D-did you just pay off my debts?” he whispered.

“I did,” Lacey said, turning and walking toward one of the mall exits. “I’m going to have to put off purchasing a new car now but the old one will keep running for a bit longer…” She stroked the top of his head with a finger, “Besides I found something I wanted more than a new car.”

“I-I guess I’m going home with you after all,” he said, still in shock.

“Well you better!” She laughed, “I know you find it demeaning or whatever but I feel like I’ve bought at least a bit of good obedient pet behavior out of you!”

“Yes Ma’am,” he said suddenly, “I’ll be the best pet ever, I’ll live in a gerbil cage and-“

“Wow you sure changed your tune on that!” she said with an amused grin as she stepped out into the mall’s parking lot.  “You don’t REALLY have to be my pet though, my aunt has a nail salon that hires tinies, maybe we can talk to her about you working there if you want to pay me back.”

He coughed, a bit embarrassed, “Uh… yeah that would be great. A nail salon huh?”

“Tinies apparently are very popular for pedicures,” she said, “I guess we can have you try it when we get home and see if you have a knack for it. You’re even smaller than most tinies and you’re a cute guy too so I feel like you’ll clean up in tips.”

She buckled her seatbelt which jostled him further into her cleavage and started the car. Trevor leaned into the soft mass and felt hopeful about the future for the first time since… well he couldn’t remember when. He looked up at the angel who had rescued him who was now fiddling with her car stereo, seemingly oblivious to the tiny man she’d rescued.

“I’ll make it up to her somehow,” he vowed, but for now he resolved to simply relax and enjoy the drive to his new home.

A New Home by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

The prompt was a girl taking care of a tiny who had previously been abused

Lauren tried to contain her excitement as she sat across the table from Mrs. Grey, the head of the local government’s office of Tiny affairs. The middle aged woman had been reading through her file quietly, there was a tiny man standing in front of her, reading the report as well. Gareth, Mrs. Grey’s personal Tiny and husband going by the rings on their fingers, seemed to have a lot of pull around here too, odd for a tiny in an office environment but Lauren supposed it made sense given what the office managed.

“Lauren,” Mrs. Grey began finally, “There’s nothing particularly wrong with your file, and your enthusiasm is noted.”

“She’s applied to house a Tiny four times now,” Gareth mused, looking up at the giant woman behind him, “Am I reading that right?”

“I didn’t have a good fit for her,” Mrs. Grey said to the tiny man before looking up at Lauren and sighing. “Lauren… I’m just a little concerned you don’t fully understand the responsibility.”

“Oh I understand completely!” Lauren said hurriedly, trying not to bounce out of her seat, “I’ve had my whole home renovated with Tiny access points, I’ll make sure my Tiny is fed and watered and-“

“Tinies aren’t pets,” Mrs. Grey said coolly, “simply feeding and watering them isn’t sufficient…” She sighed and rubbed her forehead. “I’ve called you in Lauren because I need an emergency placement and you are the only person our office is in contact with who is not currently housing a Tiny.”

“An emergency placement?” She asked curiously, “wait… YOU’RE GIVING ME A TINY!?”

“Yes,” Mrs. Grey said, “Until I can find a more appropriate environment for him. It’s unlikely you two will spend more than a week or two together.”

“Lauren,” Mrs. Grey said quietly, “This particular Tiny was the victim of an abusive environment, he’s very shy around big people still. You should be prepared for him to be somewhat… standoffish.”

“Abusive?” Lauren asked suddenly, “like someone was hurting him?”

“He was kidnapped sometime after his graduation from a state-run Tiny school,” Mrs. Grey explained, “The woman responsible had some very dark tastes. She was apprehended months ago when she attempted to kidnap a second Tiny and he was recovered from her home during a police search.” She looked away a moment, “It was… one of the darker cases of my career Lauren, he doesn’t have any family that we could find and we’ve been letting him stay in the Agency’s temporary dorms but we’re losing funding next year and I have to close several.”

Lauren was quiet a minute, “I want him anyway,” she said.

Mrs. Grey sighed, “The relationship between Tinies and their caretakers is often one that larger society, if you’ll pardon the pun, doesn’t really understand, and one you won’t really understand until you’ve acted in that capacity.”

“I know Mrs. Grey,” Lauren said, nodding, “I’ve done all the coursework, I’ve known several Tinies and it’s really something I want!”

“I think she can handle it,” Gareth said dismissively, “she seems nice.”

Mrs. Grey peered down sternly at her Tiny “Is that what YOU would find sufficient in a caretaker Gareth? Someone who seems nice?”

The tiny man smirked, “It would be a good place to start Trudy.”

Mrs. Grey seemed flustered a second as she shuffled the papers in front of her, “Mrs. Grey at the Office Gareth,” she muttered, but there was a hint of a smile as she did so. She reached for the phone on her desk and called for the Tiny to be brought in.

A policewoman wearing mirrored sunglasses walked in carrying a small clear plastic carrying case, she placed it on the table and left with just a nod to Mrs. Grey. There was a blond straw-haired Tiny huddled in one corner, he wore a simple grey shirt and sweatpants, at maybe four inches tall he was a bit smaller than Gareth was, the other Tiny slowly walked over and with a bit of exertion unlatched a doorway on the side.

“Please come out Zeke,” He said, “We’ve got someone we think you should meet.”

Lauren’s breath caught in her chest as Zeke stood up and sullenly walked out of the carrying case. He was lanky, and looked a bit underfed, it was all should do not to grab him off the table then and there and snuggle him to her cheek.

“Hello Miss,” he said, glancing up at Lauren, “Is umm… Is Miss Ilsa going to come and get me?”

There was a momentary flash of anger across Mrs. Grey’s face, “No Zeke, we talked about this, she’s going away and you’ll never have to see her again.”

“Sorry Miss,” he said hollowly, “It’s still a bit… difficult to believe.”

“It’s okay now Zeke,” Mrs. Grey said, “This is Lauren, you’re going to stay with her for a bit okay?”

“Hi Zeke!” Lauren said with a smile, “My very own Tiny,” she thought excitedly. She laid her hand down on the table for him to walk into but he flinched away, she pulled it back hurriedly, “Oh I’m sorry-“

“Ah no, I’m sorry,” Zeke said, trying to collect himself, “I’m just umm… I didn’t get carried in hands much.”

“I think we should give them the room,” Gareth said suddenly, turning to Mrs. Grey.

“Agreed,” she said, “It’s time to call it a day for us anyway.” She put her own hand down and Lauren couldn’t help but feel a slight pang of jealousy as Gareth eagerly leapt into Mrs. Grey’s palm, she carefully deposited the Tiny into her purse and stopped briefly next to Lauren, “I’ll call you tomorrow morning and we’ll have a check in at the end of the week. If you need anything call our office immediately.” With that she walked out the door leaving Lauren and her new Tiny alone.

There was an awkward silence which Lauren broke first, “So Zeke, I’ve got a nice little room set up for you at my house… do you have any stuff we need to pick up before we go or anything?”

“Miss Ilsa would just have me sleep in her drawer,” Zeke said, staring ahead, “I really only have these clothes the office gave me… Miss Ilsa didn’t like Tinies to wear clothes.”

Lauren swallowed nervously but tried not to show it, “Uhhh… We can probably stop by the Tiny store on the way home and get you some.”

“If that’s what you want ma’am” he replied emotionlessly.

“You don’t need to call me Ma’am or Miss or anything like that,” Lauren said haltingly, “Lauren’s fine. I mean I’m pretty sure we’re around the same age…”

“All tinies must refer to big people by proper titles,” he muttered.

“Zeke,” Lauren said slowly, “If it’s all right for me to ask how long were you with Miss Ilsa?”

He blinked as if he wasn’t sure how to answer, “I don’t really know,” he said, “I was graduating and the agency had lined up kind of job training thing for me. My friends were out partying and she just grabbed me and ran…” He thought it over again, “I think Christmas came a few times?”
Years, she thought numbly, this poor tiny was with that crazy bitch for years…

“Okay, well,” Lauren said slowly, “Zeke-“

“Snowball,” he said nervously, “Mrs. Grey warned me not to use that name b-but Miss Ilsa named me Snowball, if you want to use that instead…”

Lauren was already beginning to worry she was in over her head and this had driven it home, “She renamed you?” Lauren whispered, “That’s so sick…” She cleared her throat, “Uh Zeke, I think that name is a bit… demeaning, do you really want me to use it?”

“Would you like to give me a new name?” he asked, looking up at her, “Mrs. Grey says I’m going with you so if you want-“

“No I’m not renaming you,” she said sternly, she felt a bit guilty as he flinched back and forced herself to soften, “Look I think Zeke is a great name, it’s a person’s name.”

Zeke seemed to shiver a second and then blinked, “I know Miss- I mean I know Lauren… I’m still kind of mentally coming back around to being treated more… normal. I’m sorry if I’m acting all weird.”

“It’s fine Zeke,” Lauren said softly, “Why don’t we get out of here?” She glanced at the clear plastic carrying case the police officer had left, “Do you um… want to go in there or can I carry you in my hands?”

He took a long time to respond, and she was worried she’d upset him, but finally he spoke, “Yeah you can carry me to your car or whatever,” he said quietly.

Gingerly she laid her hands on the table and Zeke slowly walked over and climbed into them. She felt her heart futter as she gently cupped her hands around him and stood up to leave the small office. She’d carried Tinies of course, course training volunteers mostly, but this time was different, this was for real.

Her car had the latest in tiny safe seats attached to her cupholder, she gently lowered him down and watched him buckle the tiny straps hesitantly. She frowned as she watched him double check them.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, “is it too tight?”

“I’ve never actually ridden in one of these before,” he explained, “Whenever Miss Ilsa took me out of the house she wanted me… hidden somewhere.”
Lauren thought it over as they pulled into the lot at the Tiny store, “Are you nervous about being in public Zeke?”

“A little,” he admitted, “She never wanted me to be seen and if I tried to get anyone’s attention she’d punish me.” He sighed, “I didn’t do it much after the first few weeks…”

Lauren thought it over, “Zeke… if you want to ride in my purse it’s nice and padded and no one will see you, or I could carry you.”

Zeke looked up at Lauren and considered the offer, he was already finding himself warming up to the bubbly young woman in a way he hadn’t for anyone he’d met since being rescued. He debated with himself if he should ask for something… more.

“Could you carry me…” he nervously gulped, “in your umm.”

Lauren saw where he was looking and glanced down at her cleavage, as she realized what he wanted she grinned broadly, “You want to be carried in here?” she smirked, pointing to the crack between her boobs.

“Y-Yeah,” he stuttered.

Lauren thought it over, it was a bit of a risqué thing to do with your tiny in public, but then again this was a Tiny Store… the clerks doubtless saw it all the time. It was a bit of a bold request from the timid Zeke too… she didn’t want to shoot him down.

“In you go!” she said with a grin as she dropped him down the front of her shirt.

Zeke felt the soft flesh envelop him, she smelled… nice, like some kind of floral perfume. The warmth surprised him a bit too, Ilsa had never carried him here like this… and if she had she wouldn’t have made it pleasant.

“Tucked in tight?” Lauren playfully asked as she adjusted her top.

“Yeah I think so,” Zeke said, still a bit in awe.

They entered the store and as Lauren had thought the clerks didn’t seem to care that she was carrying a Tiny in her cleavage. They walked through the aisles and stopped in front of a large display of Tiny clothes. There was formal wear, active wear, pajamas. Zeke blinked as he took it all in, he hadn’t had regular clothes in years…

“So which ones do you want me to wear?” he asked finally.

“Zeke you can choose your own clothes,” she said with a laugh.

He thought it over and he pointed out a few standard outfits which Lauren tossed in a small shopping basket she’d grabbed. He looked over the other items and found himself gravitating to a pair of bright red footy pajamas.

“Oh those are super cute,” Lauren said, holding them up. “What do you think?”

“Yes Miss, whatever you want Miss,” he replied without thinking.

Lauren winced, “Zeke… I really think they’re cute but do YOU like them?”

“Uhhh…” the truth was he hated them, they were garish and seemed meant to make the tiny look like a stuffed animal or something.
“It’s okay to disagree with me Zeke,” Lauren said with a sigh as she put them back.

“I don’t really like them,” he admitted, “But… maybe the same ones in blue wouldn’t be so bad.” He didn’t really like the blue ones either but he did like the warm smile that lit up Lauren’s face when she put them in the basket.



Lauren’s house had been outfitted with everything she could afford to make it Tiny habitable, there were small electric elevators leading up to the kitchen counters and to the second floor of the house, a series of hard clear plastic tubes with air holes lined the hallways, providing a shelled safe area to walk without fear of getting stepped on or otherwise endangered. His “room” was a small diorama style box on her nightstand, it had a small bed for him and a dresser for his clothes, a small button on the wall let him close the open side facing her bed if he wanted privacy.

Zeke looked around and sighed, furniture in his size, accommodations at the house, a real meal, it was like waking up from some long nightmare… he hadn’t even been a pet, he’d been a toy.

Lauren grinned warmly at him from the bed, he’d worn those awful blue pajamas she’d bought and it seemed to delight her… That made him feel at ease, a happy giant wouldn’t punish you. She was wearing a set of long pink sleepwear, it wasn’t particularly revealing but it hugged her in the right places.

“Well goodnight Zeke,” she said warmly, “I’m right here if you need anything okay?” with that she turned off the light.


“Wake up Snowball!” Ilsa’s voice rang out as she shook his small cardboard box. He blinked and looked up at the cruel blonde’s grinning face.

“No,” he muttered, close to tears, “you got arrested, they took me away-“

She just laughed, “Oh did we have a dream about getting away? I thought we had ironed that out but I guess if you’re still having thoughts about running away a bit of discipline might be needed.”

His heart pounded wildly as he looked around for a place to run to, but in this dingy box she kept under her bed there wasn’t any way out except in her hand. She grabbed him and he cried out in pain as she squeezed him quickly like a stress ball.

“I was in the mood for a morning run anyway,” Ilsa said as she walked over to her running shoes.

“No,” he muttered, tears running down his face, “Please Miss Ilsa I’ll be good, I’d never want to leav-“

He felt himself drop in and bounce on the spongey insole, his body aching slightly from the impact and from the rough caress of her hand. He knew what was coming but forced himself to look up anyway as her giant socked foot came down.

“Better find a safe spot in there,” Ilsa mocked, “it’s going to be a long run.” The rough material of the sock pushed him further as he struggled against her foot.



“ZEKE WAKE UP!” Lauren was holding him as he blinked sleep out of his eyes, his heart was pounding as he realized he was in her room, she’d turned the lamp back on, casting a warm glow over everything.

“J-just a bad dream,” he muttered, more to himself than to her.

“Was it about… her?” Lauren asked a bit concerned, “Do you want to talk about it?”

“It was,” he muttered, “and… I don’t think I do if that’s okay.” He shuddered thinking about it, “I’m sorry if I woke you up…”

“Well I umm…” She coughed a second, “I was watching you sleep, I know it’s creepy...”

“Oh uh, it’s okay I guess,” he muttered. In a weird way he almost found it comforting. “You can go back to sleep, I’m just a bit shaken up…”

Lauren thought a moment, “Do you want me to hold you a bit?”

He hesitated, being held for him was difficult, any time he’d been in Ilsa’s hands she’d used the opportunity to remind him how small he was, either overpowering him with a single finger or squeezing him just short of breaking something. Lauren though… he felt at ease with her in a way he didn’t with anyone else he’d encountered so far, like he just instinctively knew she wasn’t going to harm him.

“Okay,” he said slowly. She leaned her hand over to the nightsand for him to crawl onto it, he’d thought she was just going to hold him in her palm a minute but instead he was snatched up and brought over to her cheek as she lay back down in the bed. It was warm and soft and he could smell the fruity scent of whatever shampoo she’d used while showering before bed wafting down from her hair. At first he wondered how long she intended to snuggle him but the thought faded with everything else.



He woke up feeling warm and safe, blinking awake he realized he was still snuggled against Lauren’s cheek, she stirred around the same time and her eye opened and looked down at him.

“Morning,” she murmured, “Sorry I didn’t put you back in your little bed, I must have fallen asleep.”

“No it’s fine,” he said, “I actually slept better than I think I ever have…”

“I can hold you tonight too if you want,” Lauren offered, “any night you want really!”

“I’d like that,” he said as her hand gripped him just a bit tighter. She stopped suddenly and he realized her face was red. He looked down and realized his morning wood was poking the inside of her hand. He froze up and looked at her in terror.

“I AM SO SORRY MISS IT’LL NEVER HAPPEN-“

“Zeke,” Lauren said cutting him off, “it happens.” She bit her lip, “Here let me just put you in your room and you can close the shutter there to get dressed.”


Lauren was relaxing at the kitchen table and reading the news on her phone while Zeke sat next to her coffee cup, “Zeke do you want some coffee?” she asked suddenly, “I’ve got some tiny sized dishes around here somewhere.”

“I’ve never had coffee,” he said, “I just used to like the warmth of the mug in the mornings when Miss Ilsa drank it.”

They were quiet a minute at the mention of the woman who’d put him through years of torture.

“Well today you’re trying some,” she said with a smile. She opened a cabinet and opened a plastic bag containing a set of tiny sized porcelain mugs. She walked over to her cup and scooped a small drop of the steaming black liquid into the thimble sized vessel and placed down in front of him.

His eyes went wide, “Wow,” he muttered, “I can’t actually remember the last time I drank anything but water…” He let the smell waft over his face, “It smells great!” he took a sip and his face went pale, holding the foul tasting mouthful he glanced up at Lauren’s concerned face.

“Zeke,” she said slowly, “if you don’t like it spit it back out.”

He did so and gagged briefly, “That stuff is awful!”

Lauren laughed at his face and almost spit out her own mouthful of coffee, staining the front of her shirt. Seeing her shocked expression Zeke started laughing too.

When they were both nearly wheezing Lauren forced herself to calm down, “Well I’ve got to go change now, you should think about what you want to do today.”

“What I want to do?” He asked, “I’ve never… I… I guess I don’t know, nobody’s ever asked.” He thought a minute, “If we ummm go out, could you wear a v-neck shirt?”

Lauren raised an eyebrow, “Want to ride with the twins again?” She asked with a laugh, “okay why not, I’ll see what I’ve got.”



Zeke had been with Lauren a few days, the Tiny Affairs office was supposedly still searching for a new place for him to live but neither of them were really thinking about it. Lauren was on the other hand preparing to give Zeke some difficult news.

“Zeke,” she said slowly, “I’m going to have to go back to work today so we can’t just hang out and have fun.”

“Oh,” he said hollowly, “okay…” he curled up in a bit of a ball, “w-where are you going to put me today?”

She blinked, “Well I guess you can just sort of go where ever you want-“

“Your panties then maybe?” he asked hopefully, “I can’t do shoes all day, please I can barely breathe in there-“

Lauren went red with embarrassment, “Oh uh, I was thinking you’d just stay here.” She muttered.

“Like in a drawer or something?” he asked with relief, “oh that would be a lot nicer.”

“No just like… out,” she said, she didn’t want to laugh but his shock was cute.

“I always just figured big people kept their tinies… on them when they go out,” he said quietly.

“Well I’m sure it’s fun sometimes,” Lauren mused, seeing Zeke’s nervous expression she mentally kicked herself and backpedaled, “I mean uh, like if the Tiny wants to make the big person feel good he could-“ she shook her head, “No you know what nevermind, Zeke stay here and watch TV or something, I’ve got to go do my hair.”

He watched her go and thought it over. A part of him had been considering running the first chance he’d gotten, he was finally free of Ilsa, but he hadn’t cared for the cold clinical way everyone at that office had treated him… even without Ilsa looming over his life big people just didn’t care about him. He wasn’t sure exactly where he’d go, but anywhere without giant hands poking and prodding him would have been an improvement.
Lauren… she’d caused him to abandon those plans. it was odd to having someone laughing with you and not at you, and he’d had fun spending the weekend with her when “fun” had almost become an alien concept. A part of him, one from before he was kidnapped, knew it was clingy but… he didn’t want to be away from her all day. With one quick glance up the stairs he ran over to her purse and climbed the side. With a grunt he flopped into the inside and hid himself under receipts and spare bobby pins.

“Zeke?” Lauren called a minute, he saw her overhead walk around and look for him. She was wearing a button up shirt and a black skirt, from the clicking on the wood floor she was probably wearing heels. “Hmm… where did he scurry off to?” She glanced at her phone, “Look I’ve got to get going, remember there’s a panic button in your room if you need me to come home okay?” He moved out of the way as her phone dropped into the purse and kept quiet.



It had been a fairly slow day at work, Lauren stared at the spreadsheet in front of her and wondered how Zeke was doing at home.
“Oh he’s so cute!” she glanced up and saw some of her coworkers crowded around a desk. They all giggled and laughed in unison at something, she decided to take a quick break and see what the commotion was.

“P-please don’t touch me,” she heard a meek voice call, she frowned, that couldn’t be…

She parted the women and her face went pale as she saw Zeke, his back to a printer, facing off against half a dozen leering office ladies.

“Lauren!” one of them called eagerly, “We just found the cutest Tiny scurrying around!”

“We could really use a new office pet,” one of them said, blowing him a kiss, “what do you say little guy?”

Lauren’s shock dissipated and she shoved a few women aside and scooped up Zeke and pulled him close while they all protested.

“Lauren what’s the deal?” The first woman asked, crossing her arms, “I know you’re one of those Tiny chasers but you should share with the rest of-“

“He’s with me!” she snapped a bit too loudly, she glanced down at Zeke who seemed to be calming down now that he was back with her. She cleared her throat at the shocked ladies, “That is to say, I’m Zeke’s caretaker.”

“Oh they finally gave you a Tiny!” one woman said excitedly, “congratulations! You should have let us know if you were bringing him in, we could have had a party!”

“Maybe another time,” she said as politely as she could as she walked back to her desk quickly. She placed Zeke in front of her keyboard. “What are you doing here?” she hissed.

He flinched back, “I’m really sorry Miss Laur-“ they both started a bit at the “Miss” and he forced himself to start again, “I’m sorry Lauren, I just didn’t want to be home alone all day, I snuck into your purse and got bored so I went exploring a bit.”

“You climbed all the way up my purse?” She asked, impressed.

He shrugged, “Well we’re more agile than a lot of you big people think… I was looking around when that lady over there saw me and they all started wanting to poke me and hold me.”

“They’re normally pretty nice,” Lauren muttered, “but they get a bit… catty about cute guys, Tinies too I guess. I’ll keep you over here with me today okay? Do you want to go back in my purse? It’ll be time to head out of here soon anyway.”

He looked over at the rest of the office ladies who were occasionally glancing at him and smiling, “I think that would be a good idea,” he said.
She gently lowered him into the purse again and he lay back on a pile of receipts, idly he twirled a pen above his head for a few minutes, jokingly he tossed it like a spear to the other side of the purse. He was getting bored again… he knew he shouldn’t but he began climbing the side again.

“I’ll just stay near Lauren’s desk,” he told himself. It was a bit of a thrill being able wander around without the fear of punishment, and maybe it was going to his head a bit.

He quietly dropped down the side of the purse to see Lauren had placed it under her desk. He swallowed nervously as he saw her high heeled work shoes empty and pushed against the back of the desk, her nylon clad feet were stretching and she occasionally scrunched her toes as she typed overhead.

Zeke approached with a bit of caution, Ilsa had been fond of trapping him under her feet, threatening to crush him… and often teasing him for his aroused reaction when she did so. At the time it had been terrifying and he was always upset with himself for how much he’d enjoyed it physically… now though he wondered what it would be like to be pinned under Lauren’s toes…

He shook his head to clear his thoughts and decided he was going to see if there was anything interesting under the file cabinet, unlikely of course but you never knew. He started in that direction and was suddenly pinned to the carpeted floor.

Lauren had been flexing her feet and letting them air out a bit after being in heels all day, she stared at her computer screen and randomly rotated her chair slightly, letting her foot glide across the floor, tapping a bit.
She froze as she made contact with something.

“No way,” she muttered, “roaming around again?” she lightly pressed down to trap whatever “it” was and leaned over to her purse to confirm her suspicions. He chuckled a bit as she realized Zeke wasn’t in it… She thought on how best to handle the situation. Let him up and ignore him?

“No I don’t think so,” she muttered with a playful smile as she turned back to her computer.

Zeke felt the foot roll him over and he was soon face to face with the bottom of her nylon covered toe. Near the end of the day it carried a faint sweaty odor, but also something underneath it, a feminine smell he couldn’t quite place. The toes scrunched over his head as the giant foot gently rocked back and forth on top of him.

He breathed in sharply as he realized the effect this was having on him. Even through his clothes the motion of her foot was pleasurable, and his senses were be quickly overwhelmed as she kept playing with him… was she doing this on purpose?

Lauren regarded her spreadsheet as she idly toyed with her captive, she was leaning in to read a report when suddenly she felt a small drop of something wet make contact with the bottom of her foot.

She frowned, “Wha-“ then the realization hit her, “Oh… oops,” she muttered, quickly lifting her foot off the poor Tiny. She looked under her desk and saw the dazed Zeke laying on the carpet, a small wet spot on the front of his tiny pants.

“Hey Zeke,” she said slowly, “uhh, you doing good?”

He had a small smile on his face and managed a weak thumbs up before flopping back to the ground again. With a quick swear Lauren glanced around the office and grabbed him up and gently lowered him back into the purse. She stood up and quickly shut her computer down, she was leaving early today.

She moved to the car as quickly as she could in heels and slammed the door, glancing around to make sure nobody was around she pulled Zeke out to talk. She was embarrassed and looking for a way to explain what had happened but instead she saw he was looking at her absolutely terrified.
“M-Miss Lauren I’m so sorry,” he said, “I was being a gross little pervert bug and I-“

“Stop it,” she snapped, causing him to go quiet. “Zeke,” she said calmly, “I was just playing with you a bit and… sorry I didn’t realize what was going on with you… down there.”

He blinked a few seconds, “It’s umm… all right, it’s not the worst thing that’s ever happened to me you know?”

She raised an eyebrow and smiled at him playfully, “It’s okay to be into feet Zeke, a lot of tiny guys are.”

“Ilsa would always tease me and call me gross,” he said, looking out the window, “like she’d threaten to squish me if…” He shuddered.

“Well you’re not with her anymore,” Lauren said firmly. “And you’re never getting punished or threatened ever again.”

She placed him down in the tiny seat and started the car and they rode in silence for a few minutes. Finally Zeke spoke up.

“Umm… Lauren, do you like Tiny Guys?”

“Well duh,” she said, “what kind of question is that? I’ve been trying to get a Tiny sent to live with me for forever now.”

“I mean do you LIKE Tiny guys?” he asked again.

Lauren’s face went a bit red, “Yes,” she said without hesitation.

“Cool,” he said with a smile as they drove home.



Mrs. Grey and Gareth sat across the table from Lauren and Zeke, “I beg your pardon?” she asked Zeke uncertainly.

“I’m staying with Lauren,” he said firmly.

Lauren beamed and pat him on the head with one finger. Mrs. Grey had to admit the transformation was rather stark, in the span of a week the man had gone from a simpering mess to standing confidently in front of her and issuing demands.

“And Lauren?” She asked the other woman, although she already knew the answer.

“Yep he’s mine now!” she playfully said.

“Well I suppose we’ll draw up paperwork,” Mrs. Grey said finally, “I’ll take care of everything, you two can go.”

She watched as Lauren plucked up the blond tiny and dropped him into the cleavage of a low-cut top. Zeke snuggled in as the two of them began discussing what they’d do that evening as she practically skipped out the door.

“A little forward for such a new placement don’t you think?” she muttered at her own tiny, who was lounging and sitting on the back of her palm like it was a bean bag chair.

Gareth laughed, “You carried me in your top within an hour of us meeting, and if you recall my circumstances weren't that much different than Zeke's were."

“T-times were different,” Mrs. Grey stammered, "We bonded quickly."

“Uh huh,” Gareth, said grinning up at his giant wife. “You were the one who said people don’t get how relationships with Tinys work… take your own advice and let them figure it out.”

She smiled and cupped her hands around him, “I suppose you’re right… Let’s go get dinner, want anything in particular?”

He gave her a grin, “I don’t care where we go but… that whole conversation took me back a bit, carry me out in your cleavage.”

She rolled her eyes as she chuckled and obliged before leaving through the same door Lauren and Zeke had taken a moment before.

End Notes:

Being direct with readers I struggle writing REAL abuse, but I hope this got the theme across

Giant Girl: A Superhero Story by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

There wasn't a specific prompt I just saw a ton of pics and posts about a city defender or superhero giantess, then I watched the Spiderman movies.

Jason and Lena had been dating for a few weeks now and things were going well, the two of them found that they had similar hobbies, liked the same kinds of entertainment, and even the same restaurants. They’d met because they’d shared a bus route while Jason was between cars, striking up an easy conversation about a paperback she’d been reading. She was a bit on the nerdy side with frazzled auburn hair and glasses, but he thought she cut a cute figure. When his car was finally fixed he’d asked for her number so they could stay in touch. It almost seemed too good to be true, which is why Jason was treading lightly around the first disagreement he found himself having with her over dinner at a downtown restaurant he’d invited her out to.

“I’m just saying,” He said cautiously, “Giant-Girl isn’t all that great,” Jason had a negative view of the city’s resident superpowered vigilante, one shared by most of the local press.

“B-but Giant Girl protects the city!” Lena said, “She’s always putting her life on the line to stop mad scientists and giant lizards and stuff!”

“And how many of those did we have before she came around?” He asked as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms.

She pursed her lips and huffed a bit before responding, “Well maybe that was all going to happen anyways and we’re just lucky she’s here? This city DOES have a lot of research labs you know.

Lena was a grad student working on her PhD at the local university, which was famous for it’s more esoteric scientific disciplines. Jason had been trying to determine exactly what her field of research would be called other than “physics” for the entirety of their relationship, he’d settled on accepting that his accounting major didn’t qualify him to discuss it.

“Yeah whatever,” he muttered, “I think she’s a menace! You know I had to take the bus in the first place because she stepped on my car while fighting a giant robot?”

“And if she hadn’t done that we never would have met!” Lena protested, “and besides she DID stop the giant robot didn’t she?”
“I think the army could have done it,” he said dismissively.

“THE ARMY!?” she almost shouted, standing up in her chair a bit, “that robot had lasers that could melt steel and they hurt like- I mean they probably hurt Giant-Girl really bad so maybe be grateful?”

He chuckled a bit but stopped seeing her red face, “Look why don’t we just drop it okay?”

The waiter came to take their orders and they talked about work and a bit about the local sports team while they waited. The food was excellent as always and as they laughed and debated getting dessert Jason hoped that he’d made up for making her angry.

She must just really like Giant-Girl, he thought idly. The superheroine did have her share of fans, there was a local radio station that claimed she was a symbol of women’s empowerment, although the skintight spandex outfit she wore attracted a number of male admirers for other reasons. Giant-Girl’s figure was fairly athletic, but there wasn’t anything bad to say about her curves.

“She tries really hard you know,” Lena said suddenly, looking a bit more frazzled than normal, “I mean imagine how hard it is being a hundred, two hundred feet tall and trying to stop a monster AND not kill anybody?”

He frowned, wondering why she was dragging this back up, “Look I’m sorry I said anything,” he said, hoping to get off the topic again.
“It’s not like she’s getting paid,” Lena continued, oblivious to his discomfort, “For all YOU know she’s struggling to get by in a shitty apartment somewhere while all the assholes she gets her ass kicked saving every day just live it up!”

“Lena,” he said firmly, “I’m sure she’s very brave, but I don’t really want to fight over this-“

“No I don’t know why Giant-Girl even bothers,” she muttered angrily, “I mean think about how hard it’s got to be living like that? If she had any sense she’d just quit the whole hero thing, then she could have a normal life and not have to keep secrets from people…”

There was an awkward silence after that and Lena seemed a bit embarrassed.

“Well clearly Giant-Girl means a lot to you,” he said finally, “I mean… I guess heroes inspire us all right?”

“Yeah,” she muttered darkly, looking away a moment.

There was a sudden alarm outside as the city’s tornado sirens went off, a police car with sirens drove by with an intercom on

“ATTENTION ATTENTON, PLEASE SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY”

Jason blinked and checked his buzzing phone, there was an emergency alert text stating that all persons needed to evacuate or take shelter immediately. The next message said that there was a “Kaiju class threat” approaching, which is what the city had begun calling the various robots, monsters, and aliens which had been plaguing the city for the last few years.

“Well hell,” he said quietly, “I guess we’ll have to try the dessert another time-“ he looked up and realized Lena was gone. He started and stood up, looking around the restaurant as people began rushing about in a mild panic, this wasn’t the first time this had happened so there was a more restrained air than there might have been in another city but people still didn’t want to be in the downtown area for a Kaiju attack.
Lena was nowhere to be seen, in a bit of a daze Jason walked to the front of the restaurant and saw her running for the parking lot. He followed, hoping to at least say goodbye to her but he held back as he saw her grab something out of her trunk… a duffel bag? Lena glanced around but didn’t’ seem to see him as she sprinted for a nearby alleyway.

“What the hell?” he muttered as he ran after her, whatever she was doing it was going to be dangerous to be out here soon, was her car busted? Did she need a ride? Explanations swam through his head as he followed her down another turn to the brick covered back of the building.

“Lena!” he shouted as he rounded the corner and froze.

“EEP!” Lena squealed in surprise as she made eye contact with him. She was wearing a bright blue spandex suit and a golden “GG” was emblazoned across the center of her chest, in her hand she held the trademark mask which covered the entirety of Giant-Girl’s face. It all clicked, he’d seen that same figure on the news a dozen times.

“A-Are you Giant Girl?” Jason asked, walking a bit closer to her, “Lena…” he wasn’t sure what else to ask.

“This is my Halloween costume,” she said quickly, “I just need to try it on because if it doesn’t fit I’ve got to return it by today and-“

There was screaming from back on the street and the earth shook, “Where are you runt?” a thunderous voice boomed… Lena’s voice?

“Oh shit it’s her…” she muttered as she slipped the mask over her face.

“Who!?” Jason asked, this was a lot to take in and he was beginning to panic.

“Enormous Girl!” Lena’s voice said, muffled through the mask, “she’s an evil version of me from an alternate universe!”

“What the fuck,” Jason whispered, trying to wrap his head around it.

An enormous piece of stonework slammed into the alley next to him, pelting his face with tiny pieces of concrete, he shouted and held his arm up to block them. Looking up at the source he saw an enormous red costumed woman peering over the top of the building and giving the two of them an evil grin. Where Giant-Girl’s costume was a skintight bodysuit Enormous-Girl wore red short shorts and thigh high shiny red boots, along with a tight fitting crimson top that had an open top keyhole exposing her cleavage. A simple domino mask “hid” her identity.

“Found you bitch!” she yelled gleefully. She seemed to concentrate a minute and started growing even larger until she was around eighty feet tall.

“You’ll wish you hadn’t!” Lena shouted back as she started growing as quickly as she could, Jason fell backwards and scurried away from her, within a few seconds Lena had gone from a mousy girl a head shorter than him to a towering colossus, standing over the smaller buildings of downtown.

She leapt over the restaurant they’d just had dinner in and reached for the red clad Lena’s throat, for her part the evil double grabbed her by the wrists and soon the two of them were tumbling in the now abandoned street and wrestling.

Jason ran around the side of the building trying to follow the two of them, he wasn’t sure what he planned to do but something kept him from wanting to abandon her. Red-Lena was on top now and was clearly winning the fight, she had begun grabbing cars from the parking lot and was slamming them into Blue-Lena’s masked face one after the other, each one brought a cry of pain.

Jason looked at the situation and sighed, running as fast as he could towards the two fighting giantesses he shouted and waved his hands, “Hey look over here, big evil red girl!”

The evil version of Lena paused, leaving her doppelganger dazed on the ground, she stood up to her full height and regarded Jason who felt his heart beating rapidly.

“Well?” She snarled, “I’m listening? Do you have something say speck or can I just stomp you and get it over with?” She lifted a shiny red boot and hovered it over him, he gulped and nearly passed out as he realized there was a large dark red splotch on the bottom of it already.

“I’ve got to show you something!” he shouted, “Uh, pick me up.”

The boot withdrew and he sighed with relief as it went back to the ground, the giant villainess seemed a mix of amused and confused by his attempt.

“Unless you’ve got a check for a million bucks in your pocket you’re just making your death more painful,” she said as she grabbed him by the leg. He shouted in terror as he was held upside down, dangled by one leg and drawn higher up to her face. Looking into eyes the size of his torso he fought to keep himself from becoming a gibbering wreck.

“Uh a little closer it’s on my jacket,” he said, his voice cracking a bit.

“You wanna be chewed or swallowed whole?” she asked as she moved him a bit closer to her eye, “because if you don’t have something real interesting to show me you’re going to choose-“

From his position being dangled like a toy in front of her eye he leaned back and slugged her cornea as hard as he could. The villainess yelled in pain and dropped him, both hands clutching her eye as he tumbled down into the open cleavage.

His first thought was that she’d gotten sweaty during the fight, and he found himself slipping further into the soft mounds as she flailed. He fought his way up but it was useless, between her movement and the slick softness he couldn’t get a grip and given how high up he was it wasn’t like there was anywhere to go anyway.

“I’m going to rip off every single one of your limbs and then crush you!” the giantess shouted angrily as she recovered.

Jason resigned himself to death and felt his body drift lower, the last thing he saw before drifting below the hem of her outfit was Blue-Lena, HIS Lena, getting back on her feet shakily. He felt a moment of triumph as he realized his distraction had worked.

“LET HIM GO!” Giant Girl shouted in what she hoped was her most heroic sounding voice.

“Oh look the weakling is back for another round,” Enormous Girl chuckled as she used a finger to push Jason lower into her shirt. “Looks like my new pet bug has to wait a little longer for playtime, don’t worry buggy I’ll be sure to make it worth the wait.”

Lena surprised her evil alter ego with a dramatic uppercut that rattled the other woman’s jaw and sent her tumbling backwards, not wanting to give up the momentum she followed it up with a series of jabs to her gut, knocking the wind out of her lungs.

To Jason it was like a storm at sea, a warm sweaty storm that threatened to smother him in it’s comfortable embrace.

Enormous Girl forced her away with a quick shove and gasped as she tried to recover, “Well little goodie two shoes found a bit of fire!” she said with a grin, “Is this little bug I’ve got trapped perhaps someone… special?”

She struck a pose, “Well it doesn’t matter, I’ll crush you, then him, then this city.” Enormous Girl focused and began to grow larger, letting her expanding form smash apart the now evacuated buildings on either side of her. Soon she was standing twice Giant-Girl’s height and didn’t stop until she was two hundred feet tall and leering down at the now much smaller hero.

Jason had a renewed sense of survival and had begun climbing upwards, his hand breached the top of her cleavage triumphantly just as her growth started, he yelled in frustration as the house sized breasts on either side of him swelled and swallowed him up again.

Lena sighed and focused on growing herself, she didn’t like to grow much past 100 feet because it drained her stamina quickly, she’d gone as high as 500 feet tall in the past but even a few minutes moving around at that size felt like running a marathon. The only advantage was that her evil copy would suffer the same effects. With a growl she kept going past Enormous Girl until she stood a head taller than her rival, looming over the nearby buildings.

“You’ll just tucker yourself out wimp,” Evil-Lena said with a smile as she charged at her slightly bigger opponent. With a leap she tackled Giant-Girl backwards into a large warehouse, which crumpled like cardboard. Steel warped and brick collapsed as the two of them rolled through the debris.

Lean managed to get the upper hand again and triumphantly stuck her hand down the cleavage of her foe, searching for Jason. Enormous Girl blinked a moment and realized what she was doing, with a snarl she pushed Giant-Girl off and rolled away, she checked her bra quickly and cursed.

“Looking for this?” Lena said with a smile as she held Jason’s limp form in front of her. He was drifting in and out of consciousness.

“Yeah I was just getting hungry!” Evil-Lena teased, “you ever try eating a tiny goody goody?”

Lena blanched at the thought, and shakily looked for somewhere to put Jason. Unlike her rival her costume was a bodysuit, the only separate piece being the mask that covered her face. With a sigh she slightly pulled the material away from her neck and dropped Jason’s form down, hoping the tight spandex would hold him in place.

Jason blinked and tried to figure out what had happened, he’d been thrown about as the two giantesses fought and he must have been knocked out at some point. His heart soared as he realized the fabric pinning him to the wall of skin was blue, he was with HIS Lena! His excitement was short lived as he felt himself starting to slide down, like her evil version Lena had been sweating profusely during the fight, and unlike her evil version’s costume Lena’s costume didn’t provide nearly enough pressure to keep her cleavage firm enough to hold him in place.

“I’m going to finish this,” Enormous Girl snarled as she started growing larger again.

Lena’s heart sank as she saw her nemesis pass the tops of several more buildings, not stopping until she was at least six hundred feet tall.
“What the hell is she thinking?” Lena muttered, the two of them wouldn’t be able to fight long at that size, she was already dreading how exhausted even getting that big was going to make her, but as Enormous-Girl casually stomped her foot down on a nearby apartment she steeled herself and focused.

She felt a soreness start in her arms and legs as she passed four hundred feet, gritting her teeth she ignored it and watched the world around her grow smaller until with a pained moan she finished her growth, standing at the same height as her enemy. She walked forward easily enough, but each step was like a sprint in and of itself.

For Jason the sensation the growth had become something he recognized, and as the slick skin around him grew he felt himself sliding ever downward. He hooked his hand on the edge of her panties as he passed and felt a moment of vindication as he managed to hoist his body up to the elastic. A new smell hit him at that point, a musty feminine smell he was familiar with. He tried to stay still as he felt the world outside the spandex body suit rock again.

He felt his grip slip again as the two women outside resumed their fighting and blinked as he struggled to stay focused, he wondered if he’d taken a hit to the head at some point or if he was just that exhausted. He wasn’t going to be able to hold himself here much longer… He glanced at the panties and sighed before lifting himself over the edge of the elastic and allowing himself to tumble down in with her womanhood. Certain he wasn’t going to fall to his death in the comfortable cloth hammock he let unconsciousness take him again

Evil-Lena was clearly feeling fatigued too going by the painfully slow roundhouse kick Good Lena blocked with her forearm. She sighed and gathered her strength, punching the other girl as hard as she could and was rewarded with a cry of pain that echoed across the whole city. Enormous Girl slumped and leaned back against a skyscraper for a moment.

“T-that all you got?” She muttered, before collapsing to the ground below. Lena tried to keep from falling to her knees with relief as she saw her evil double begin to shrink slowly, after a few minutes she was just a normal woman down there on the street, sirens wailed and a dozen cop cars seemed to appear out of nowhere as they worked to bring the evildoer into custody.

With a pained grunt Lena began to allow herself to shrink as well, feeling the energy race over her as her height dwindled away. The buildings and the ground seem to rise up to meet her as her muscles seemed to dance with relief. Soon she was only two hundred feet tall, then one hundred, then fifty, finally she was back to her normal height of five feet two inches.

She looked around and was happy to see there wasn’t anyone around, sometimes she wanted to talk to police or reporters… this wasn’t one of those days, she felt so exhausted she could barely stand. She stumbled back to the now destroyed restaurant parking lot, still abandoned fortunately, and saw that her car was one of those lucky enough to escape destruction. With one last look around to check for prying eyes she pulled her mask off and flopped herself into the driver’s seat.

“Phew,” she muttered to herself, smiling and closing her eyes a moment, “That was a hell of a fight.”

She felt movement near her crotch and her eyes flew open as she realized she’d forgotten something.

“Oh…” she muttered to herself, “Ooops…”

Jason’s eyes fluttered as he regained consciousness, he was on something soft, he glanced around and realized he was on a pile of something white… blankets maybe? They were a strange material, he could almost swear they were tissues. Looking around he saw he was on a wide wooden plain which just confused him more, was that a cup full of pencils next to him? Maybe this was a playground prop or something?

Lena’s smiling face appeared over him suddenly like the face of some massive cliff. She’d changed out of her superhero outfit and was wearing a pair of sweats and a loose fitting t-shirt and carrying a steaming mug of what smelled like hot cocoa.

“Hey sleepyhead!” she said softly, trying not to disturb him. “Thanks for distracting Enormous Girl back there by the way, you really saved my butt.”

“Uh… no problem,” he said, “Why don’t you shrink down so we can talk about this whole… superhero thing?”

“Uhhh yeah,” she said uncomfortably. “So the thing is… I AM shrunk down to normal size… but when I was big you were in contact with me and you kind of um… well you know how my clothes get big and small with me? The shrinking and growing energy kind of flows where I direct it to, I must have unconsciously gotten you with it when I changed sizes.“

It dawned on him suddenly exactly where he was, “This is a desk,” he shouted in a panic, “I’m on a desk, Lena I’m the size of a damn bug!”

“P-please calm down!” she said eagerly, “I can fix you I promise!”

“Then do it!” he shouted, looking around at the giant room was beginning to overwhelm him.

“Well I can do it… later,” she nervously replied, “I really wore myself out getting that big in the first place and I was fighting all night and it just takes awhile to get my juice back okay?”

He sighed, “how long?”

“At least a few days,” she said quietly, “I mean… Maybe I could try to do it a little at a time by holding you while I grow to just a hundred feet or something, I’ve never shrunk a person like this before I mostly just change the size of my clothes. I don’t know how it will work. I can try something tomorrow if you want but I can’t do any more size changing tonight.”

He slumped back onto his bed of tissues and stared ahead, “Tomorrow then,” he sighed.

“Don’t worry stuff that gets small gets super durable you’ll be fine!” Lena said with what she hoped was a disarming smile, “like you could probably get stepped on and it would just feel like a nice hug-“

“I’ll just try not to get stepped on thanks,” he said. He sniffed and furrowed his brow, realizing that his clothes and skin positively reeked of sweat and… something else.

“You probably need a bath,” Lena said with a smile, “you got soaked in sweat and then you kind of got trapped in my um…” she giggled and her face went red, “well you know where you got stuck. I think you were out cold by that point though.”

She looked somber a moment, “Listen Jason…” she said hesitantly, “You know how you used to joke that you didn’t understand why a girl like me is single? Well now you know why… I really like you and I’ve had fun on our dates, but given everything that’s happened I understand if you maybe don’t want to see me again after I grow you back.”

He thought about it a minute, Lena was a sweet girl when she wasn’t fighting giant threats to the city and she was by far the best girl he’d dated… Was this a lifestyle he could get used to? Maybe, if nothing else it was worth a shot.

“You know Lena this isn’t even the worst date I’ve ever been on,” he said with a smile.

She seemed to melt a bit and she joined him in laughing at the joke. Finally she looked down at him and thought a moment. A part of her definitely felt more confident seeing him this small… she wasn’t nerdy bookish Lena to a tiny person like this, she was Giant-Girl, and Giant-Girl was sexy and confident.

“So Jason,” she said in a husky voice, “Like I said you’re the next thing to invulnerable when you’re shrunk that small and… well I didn’t really get the chance to enjoy you being… where you were earlier. If you’re up for it we could have a little fun?”

He swallowed nervously and looked up at her, “I uh…”

She pulled her shirt up over hear head in one smooth motion and tossed it on the floor, a moment later her sweatpants followed leaving her standing before him in just her underwear.

The rational part of Jason’s mind had been struggling all evening, between the fight with a supervillain, finding out his girlfriend was the city’s superhero, and now staring up at what was, to him, a 500 foot tall goddess giving him bedroom eyes in her underwear, that rational part of his mind bid him farewell.

“Let’s do it!” he shouted eagerly, leaping up.

“Good boy,” she purred as she walked towards the desk, “It’s going to be hard when you’re that small but… I’m sure that we can think of SOMETHING I can do for you, but ladies first as they say.” She licked the tip of her finger and it came down on him hard, he gasped in shock as she lifted it back up and he was stuck to it simply by the stickiness of the saliva.

“Hold still,” she said sweetly as she lowered her fingertip, and him, down to the waistband of her panties. Pulling the elastic open with her other hand she gave him one final grin as she slipped him in and let them snap shut.

“Oh fucckk,” she moaned as she moved to sit on the couch, she patted her crotch with her cupped hand and wondered what it was like for the tiny trapped man. As she leaned back on the couch and enjoyed the sensation she realized she was going to have to make up an excuse to make Jason this small again sometime.

As she came she couldn’t help but sigh in satisfaction. She couldn’t imagine a better day in the life of a superhero, beating her archnemesis and revealing her identity to her boyfriend, and he’d stayed! Better yet he seemed excited about it! For Giant-Girl things were certainly looking up!

A Prisoner of the Queen by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

General prompt was a MILF/BBW giantess comforting a tiny captured in war

As Samuel peered out through the bars of his cage, wondering what was in store for him. He’d been drafted into the army, he wasn’t sure what the war was about, or even who the king’s men were fighting, but the soldiers had seen him carrying flour from the mill and grabbed him straightaway. As soon as they’d confirmed he was of age he’d been informed he was now a soldier in the king’s army. From there it was a spear in hand and marching orders. The enemy was a coalition of non-human armies. That alone didn’t worry him much, he’d worked as a laborer alongside orcs and dwarves, a few of them were even in the King’s army.

He hadn’t expected to see giants though, he hadn’t even been sure they were real! And when they’d plodded towards his unit’s position, each one the size of a bell tower, the other men had thrown down their weapons and fled. It hadn’t been bravery so much as stark shock that had held him in place, but the giants hadn’t seen fit to hurt him when they’d taken the hill. If anything it seemed they felt sorry for him, but not sorry enough to let him go.

He was tossed into a brass cage with a few cheese wheels and a bucket of water. One of the Giants had apologetically explained that he was being sent back to their capital as a prisoner.

That was how he’d found himself here, in their royal palace. His cage had been handed over to a stern raven-haired woman in what he recognized as a maid’s uniform. She’d brusquely carried him through the oversized halls of the castle until they reached a small kitchen.

“My name is Marisa, I am the head maid in this castle and second only to the Queen herself in all affairs of the household. What are you called human?” the woman asked, holding the cage up to her steely blue eyes.

“S-samuel,” he said nervously.

“Well Samuel I’m sure it does not surprise you to learn that your nation has lost the war?”

“No,” he muttered.

“Our terms were quite generous,” the maid continued, “We took no lands, nor did we plunder any of your cities, but we will be keeping all of you that were captured.”

“So I’m not going home then?” he asked glumly. He didn’t have much to go back to, orphaned as a child he’d worked at the mill for room and board.

“I’m afraid not Samuel,” she said, unlatching the cage. “Most noble houses like to have a few humans living with them, but it is so difficult to entice you to come to our country during peacetime… I suppose you prisoners will satisfy the demand for now.”

“W-why do they have such trouble getting humans to come here?” he asked nervously as her outstretched hand grabbed for him. The maid chuckled, easily cornering him in the cage and pulling him out.

“Many humans are too prideful to admit they’d be happier living under our care,” she said. “Now please stop struggling, I know it can take you little things some time to get used to being held, but you are being presented to the Queen tomorrow.”

Her fingers came up and with a forceful tug ripped his shirt off, he started and looked up at her in shock, but she just smiled and went for his pants next. He squirmed in her grip, now completely naked.

“Those rags will never do, they’re filthy and unbecoming of anyone in the royal household, even one such as you.”

She dropped him unceremoniously into a bowl of pleasantly warm water. She returned a minute later with a bar of soap and, after sudsing her hands, thoroughly scrubbed him free of dirt and grime. She dipped him in the bowl and rinsed him off gently, her fingers lingered over one part of him in particular and she chuckled softly to herself.

“Men,” she said, “no matter what size you’re all the same.”

“I-I didn’t mean to-“ he began, but she cut him off.

“Samuel hold still and let me dry you.”

She brought a towel down and, shimmying both hands up his sides, quickly toweled all of the water off him. Next, she handed him a plain pair of trousers and a white shirt. Despite their mundane appearance he had to admit they were probably the finest clothes he’d ever worn.

When he was dressed Marisa plucked him up again and carried him back to the cage. She stopped briefly to tear a chunk of bread from a nearby serving plate and tossed it in with him before latching it closed again.

“Much better,” she said, beaming at him through the bars, “now you look somewhat presentable…” Her gaze turned serious a moment, “Now Samuel I want you to understand something, this is our QUEEN you are being given to. She deserves the very best, and we all need to earn our keep. In this household those who don’t carry their weight are… removed.”

His eyes went wide, what could she mean by that? Surely she didn’t mean… He’d heard giants sometimes ate people, would THAT be what would happen? Torture maybe? He suddenly had a vision of himself begging the maid for mercy as her shoe came down on him.

“I’ll carry my weight!” he said hurriedly, “I’ll make her the happiest she’s ever been! Honest!”

Marisa smiled, “I’m glad to hear that. Queen Catherine is our monarch but I also care very much for her, as I’m sure you’ll soon understand.” With that she left, snuffing out the last of the lamps as she went.

The next day Marisa returned, leading a group of other maids that eagerly took up positions in the kitchen. They set about preparing breakfast, though a few smiled or winked at him for the most part they ignored him.

“Would you like anything to eat before you are brought to the queen?” Marisa asked.

“No,” he said shakily, he was nervous enough… the last thing he needed was nausea striking.

Marisa shrugged and his world moved as she lifted his cage. To her credit she did her best not to let it sway, but he still found it difficult to keep upright. As they rose through the levels of the castle the décor became more ornate, until they reached what he could only assume were the areas where the Queen and her guests would spend most of their time.

Finally, they came to a large set of double doors, Marisa pushed them open to reveal a massive throne room the size of Samuel’s entire village. A few giants were milling about, and a few spared a glance at the maid as she walked to a crimson carpet that led up the center of the room to a throne on a raised dais.

Rather than seated on the throne like he’d expected the Queen was standing and conversing with another woman. She turned to see Marisa approaching and smiled warmly, giving Samuel a good view of his new owner.

She looked to be in middle age, with just a few stray grey hairs in an otherwise well styled dark brown bob. Her figure was plump, with wide hips and breasts that would have impressed him with their size even if she’d been a normal human. Being a giant… he gulped and tried to fight down thoughts of just how much larger than him each of those breasts were, either one would dwarf him for certain.

“My Queen!” Marisa said with a curtsy, “As you requested I’ve brought your new human.” She presented the cage to the queen.

A pair of piercing green eyes peered in at him, and the Queen’s eyebrows rose in shock, “Why he’s just a little thing!” she cooed, stroking the bar of his cage with a finger, “He can’t possibly be the soldier that was captured?”

“I can assure you he is my lady,” Marisa said, “a soldier delivered him to me personally.”

“We just won a war with the humans,” The queen said offhandedly to the other giant lady, “I decided we would keep a few of the ones we captured, they’re just so helpless on their own…” She turned back to him, “Do you have a name sweetheart?”

“Samuel m-my queen,” he said, trying to keep his nerves steady.

“Oh, that’s precious,” she said, “Marisa this one is so small and sweet, even for a human. Are you sure he needs to do chores?”

Marisa frowned, “Queen Catherine,” the queen seemed to stiffen slightly at the use of her name, “I know he is… appealing, but he was an enemy soldier. As your head maid I must insist we put him to some manner of work.”

Samuel gulped and rushed to the bars of the cage, gripping them tightly, “My Queen!” he shouted, “I can work, I worked in a mill! I’ve a very strong back and I’m very eager to show you what I can do!”

The Queen and the lady at her side giggled at his outburst, “Oh Catherine you MUST keep this one, there is so much a lady can do with an obedient and eager young man like that.”

The Queen blushed and waved Marisa away, “Put him in my chambers then, I’ll have to spend some time examining him later.”

As the cage was carried away the two women laughed uproariously, both sparing glances at him. He swallowed nervously, wondering what they’d said… he spent little time with the wealthy, and less time with the nobility. He’d always viewed them as a hazard, something capricious and potentially cruel, best avoided.

“I think that went very well,” Marisa said pleasantly, “Her Majesty seems to like you.”

He was carried into an ornate royal bedchamber, and he marveled at the luxury. A canopy bed larger than a wheatfield, flowing red curtains over the windows, her own fireplace! At any size it was a far cry from his straw stuffed mattress back home. The cage was placed on a mirrored desk, a number of small tubes and brushes were strewn about. Makeup?

Marisa unlatched his cage and gestured for him to come out, “Your duties are simple,” she began, “you are to polish and arrange all of her majesty’s makeup containers, lipstick tubes, and anything else she stores on this desk.” She opened a tiny compartment revealing a set of human sized wash rags. “You will find that all of the furniture in this room has ladder or stairway access in your size to the floor,” she explained, “humans were at one time much more common in this castle, and everything in here should be accessible to you.”

“Why aren’t there any humans living here anymore?” he asked before he could stop himself.

In spite of her serious demeanor Marisa chuckled, “You don’t know much history do you Samuel? Until the last hundred years or so we would simply take any humans we wanted. We no longer do so.”

She gestured to a few other areas of the room, “You will also be expected to sweep and occasionally mop behind furniture, under the bed, and other hard to reach areas. Her majesty may leave her shoes out, you should take this as an order to polish them. At the end of the day return to your cage and await her majesty.” She paused, glancing over the cage, “I will try to get you something soft to sleep on.”

“Yes Ma’am,” he said, surveying the room. “I’ll do my best.”

“See that you do,” Marisa said with a wry smile, “After that outburst in the throne room expectations are high… and you don’t want to know what will happen if you let me down.”

He gulped, “Yes Ma’am,” he repeated.

With a final smile, and a curtsey he couldn’t help but feel had a sarcastic edge to it, she left.

With a sigh he decided he would get started. His work at the mill served him well, instead of hoisting bags of grain though it was a lipstick tube as long as his leg. It didn’t take him too long to gather the scattered makeup supplies and arrange them in what he thought was an appropriate fashion. Grabbing the rags he polished the brass casings, the long, to him at least, brushes, and even a small mirror.

Marisa had been telling the truth about access to the floor, but it was by far the longest ladder he’d ever seen. He realized that there would be a similar climb up and down for any of the building sized furniture in the room.

He did his best anyway, and by the end of the day as he trudged to his cage, he looked around the room and felt proud of the clean desktops, nooks, and crannies throughout the room. He collapsed to the brass floor and huffed, wishing he’d taken the breakfast offered in the morning.

The queen entered a short time later, humming quietly to herself as she kicked off the day’s shoes and sighed. Walking over to her vanity desk she peered into his cage.

“Where is my little human?” she said in a singsong voice, “Come out of there and say hello!”

Fighting his aching muscles he forced himself upright, “Yes your majesty,” he slowly trudged out of the cage.

She frowned, “Samuel, are you alright?”

“Yes your majesty,” he insisted, “Just a bit tired.”

“Oh, Marisa really did put you to work didn’t she?” the queen said soothingly. He started as he was scooped up into her hands, gently carrying him around the room as she looked it over.

“Everything looks very nice,” she said, “Let’s just try to relax, have you eaten dinner sweetheart?”

“No your majesty,” he said, the reminder made the hunger in his stomach return.

“That won’t do,” she muttered, “you’re nothing but skin and bone.” She walked to the doorway and briefly tugged on a string, ringing a small bell above the doorframe. A few moments later there was a knock at the door. The queen opened it revealing a silver dining tray. She picked it up with her free hand, keeping him clutched in her fist as she walked to the bed.

“I was always told not to eat in bed growing up,” the queen giggled, “But why be the queen if you can’t break a few rules?” She sat herself in the bed and opened the tray, revealing a large collection of pastries and a few chocolates. Samuel’s mouth watered as she set him down next to them.

“Go on!” she encouraged as he gingerly stepped forward.

The first pastry he grabbed was as big as his torso, hefting it eagerly he took a bite and his mouth filled with a warm sweetness. For him this was the kind of food a man could only eat on a holiday, or when the mill owner felt particularly generous.

The Queen’s massive hand drifted past his shoulder and grabbed a cookie that was nearly as large as he was. He watched in awe as it was easily lifted up to her mouth, and casually popped in. The queen chewed it slowly and sighed happily as she swallowed it, a few crumbs caught on her chin.

“I really shouldn’t eat these,” she muttered, reaching for another one, “The Gods know I don’t want to explain to the royal tailor that I’ll be needing a new wardrobe this winter AGAIN… who wants to look at a fat queen?” she chuckled softly at that last part.

“I think you look beautiful your majesty,” he blurted without thinking. As soon as it was out of his mouth he wished he hadn’t said it, but… it was true, there was no denying it. The queen was certainly no waif, but her weight had gone to all the right places.

“So my new human is a little flatterer?” she said in an amused tone, she was trying to be dismissive but her smile was certainly genuine.

As he continued eating she slowly got up and went to go change, when she returned in her nightgown he almost choked on his pastry. She was a pretty figure in her court dress, but the nightgown… It seemed almost deliberately shaped to prop her immense breasts up in a pleasing manner, and as she sauntered back towards the bed he realized that up close the material was sheer enough that her black smallclothes could be seen underneath. The bed creaked as she sat on it again, gently she lifted the serving tray away and placed it on the nightstand as she got under the covers.

She regarded him a moment, “Samuel,” she said suddenly, “Has Marisa given you bedding for your cage yet?”

“No your majesty,” he said, “I think she just forgot, she seems very busy-“

“It won’t do,” the queen huffed, “you’ll sleep here in my bed tonight.”

His heart skipped a beat, he felt blood rushing downward.

“In bed with you?” he asked, his voice cracking slightly.

The Queen noticed his discomfort, and from her smile he could tell she was enjoying it on some level. For Queen Catherine’s part while she’d initially just wanted him to be warm, or perhaps use the pillow next to her, now she had something else in mind.
 
She picked him up by the back of his shirt and, after dusting him off slightly with her other hand, slowly lowered him into her massive cleavage. His face was red as could be as she parted her breasts slightly, causing him to fall a bit further in, becoming trapped.

“Y-Your majesty?” he breathed, only his head was sticking out now, and as he helplessly tried to shift himself between the breasts, he realized he simply couldn’t.

“Try to get some sleep darling,” she said sweetly as a single finger came down on his head and pushed him slowly, but firmly, downward. He saw her smiling face one more time before he disappeared into her pillowy flesh.

Queen Catherine sighed in contentment, feeling her tiny man squirm trapped in her bosom. Reaching for the nightstand she decided to read a little before going to sleep.



When Samuel woke up the first thing he noticed was that his arms and legs felt simultaneously like they were on fire and made of jelly. He groaned as he forced himself up, he blinked remembering the night before and looking around. He was back in the cage… but there was a carefully folded silk handkerchief underneath him, one that smelled very much like the perfumed warmth he’d fallen asleep in the night before. There was also another pastry in the cage, as well as a note twice as large as he was with a flowery script written on it.

“Samuel,” he read groggily, “had to go to court, don’t over exert yourself, signed Queen Catherine.”

He lay back on the handkerchief and sighed, she was… a goddess. He felt himself growing hard just thinking about her, and his head swam. She could be older than him, she could be a hundred feet tall, she could be a gods blasted QUEEN! The rational part of his mind was protesting it every minute but the rest of him didn’t care. She was the most beautiful woman in the world.

 Where the previous day he’d worked himself into fatigue worried about punishment, today he did so hoping to surprise the Queen. He polished her shoes until he could see himself in them, he arranged her makeup on the vanity a dozen times trying to get it just right, he summoned all of his strength and made her bed, pulling the covers like a sailor pulled at ropes during a storm at sea.

Sometime around noon Marisa appeared with food for him, bread, a cut of ham, and a bit of cheese. She looked around the room and pursed her lips.

“Samuel,” she said hesitantly, looking over the extensive amount of work he’d done, “I must clarify that when I threatened punishment for failure to perform… I mean that perhaps if you were slacking you would write lines or receive a light spanking, at worst be sent to live in the village…” She cleared her throat, “As a human living among giants I’m sure it can be intimidating-“

“That’s nice,” he said, picking himself up and walking to the end of the nightstand where his mop lay, “But I’m really just trying to do a good job now! I love it here!”

Marisa’s mouth hung open a minute and she tried to gather her thoughts, “S-Samuel did you make the bed?”

“Of course!” he said eagerly.

“I appreciate the enthusiasm but perhaps let a giant handle the giant chores,” she said nervously, “I never thought I’d say this but there is a time when slowing down a bit can be appropriate.”

“I’ll consider it!” he said, beginning to clean the top of the dresser.



“Oh my,” the Queen said quietly, looking at Samuel’s unconscious form laying in his cage.

“I swear Catherine I did NOT do this to him!” Marisa said defensively. When alone the two of them rarely bothered with titles.

“If I thought you abused the staff you wouldn’t be my head maid,” the Queen said softly. “Did you find out anything more about where he came from? He just seems so soft to have been a soldier.”

“From what I understand their king drafted a great number of young men,” Marisa said, “the only thing our human contacts could confirm is that he was an orphan.

“Well he’s mine now,” the Queen said firmly. “Marisa go and prepare something for him in the kitchens, I don’t have anything important scheduled for the next few days, I think I’ll take over his care, at least until things get busy again.”



Samuel groaned and opened his eyes. This time he’d done it, he’d really pushed himself too far. If he’d been shaky the previous day now he was positively quaking.

“Oh Mr. sleepy is finally up!” the Queen said eagerly. She got up from the bed and placed the book she’d been reading on the nightstand, approaching where he lay sprawled on her handkerchief. She reached into the cage and gently pulled out his limp form.  

“Y-your majesty!” he stammered, “I was going to get more work done but-“

“Enough,” she said sternly, “Samuel, you’ve worked yourself half to death. I won’t stand for it any longer.” She sighed, “this is what happens to young men who don’t have anyone to look after them, you go off and do such foolish things!”

She walked over to a small wash basin by her bed, poking a finger in to see that it was still warm she nodded and set him next to it.

“Strip,” she commanded.

He gulped and began unbuttoning his clothes, evidently she didn’t think he was going fast enough because her fingers came down and pulled the shirt away from him. He was roughly de-pantsed in the same fashion as soon as his pants were unbuttoned. He nervously tried to keep his privates covered as he looked up at the enormous queen.

She had a satisfied smile on her face, Samuel certainly was an appealing physical specimen, and briefly she wondered about some of the things she’d read from a time when humans were far more common in the kingdom… but she put it out of her mind. As much as she wanted to order him to put his hands at his sides and let her see everything, that wasn’t what he needed right now.

She picked him up and dipped him slowly into the water, although she could see his little bottom he was still minding his modesty, so with a chuckle she reached for a small bag next to the basin. She gently dropped a few white pellets into it, causing bubbles to foam up in the warm water, obscuring it.

“I really can work,” he insisted, “You can tell Marisa I’ll do all the cleaning in your room-“

“No,” the Queen said simply. She cupped some of the water in her hand and gently poured it over him, soaking his hair as he protested.

“At least let me wash myself!” he began, but another handful of the sudsy water drowned out his next statement.

“You are just the cutest thing,” she cooed, “trying so hard… Shhh… just let me take care of this.”

When the third cupped hand full of water washed over him he didn’t fight it. He might have if he’d had more energy, but he was spent. As he looked up at her warm smile he felt his heart sink, this… wasn’t how he’d hoped to get her attention, much less affection. A part of him had hoped she’d be impressed with his feats of strength, small though he was. Now he was being washed like a disobedient pet.

“Good boy,” she muttered, slowly rubbing the soap into his hair. With another cupful of water she rinsed, and satisfied she reached into a drawer and placed a small white robe in his size next to the basin. He gingerly waded to the side and began to climb out when he was lifted up by what he thought was a towel, with dismay he realized it was only a small wash rag to her but it performed all the same.

She roughly dried him off and then draped the cloth over him, wrapping him like a crepe. Gently she placed him down again and admired her work.

“Can I… put on the robe now?” he asked.

She sighed and turned around, “Go ahead, I won’t peek.”

Despite her promise he felt that she turned around just a LITTLE too quickly for him to have properly secured the robe. As it was, she seemed slightly disappointed when all she caught sight of was him tying the knot to hold it closed.

She carried him into bed with her as she had the first night, and as she placed him in her lap again, he was confronted with a small saucer plate with a large chunk of cheese in the center.

“Eat up little mouse,” she said teasingly. He did so, conscious of her occasionally stroking the top of his head as he did. It didn’t take him long to finish. He leaned back against her, full and satisfied.

“Now, off to bed with you!” she said, reaching for him again.

He blinked and glanced at the clock in the corner, “I’m… not terribly sleepy,” he protested, “I was sleeping almost all day!”

“And it wasn’t nearly enough,” the queen replied, “You can set your own bedtime when you’ve shown you won’t run yourself ragged.”

“Can’t I stay up and read with you or something?” he asked

She rolled her eyes and chuckled, a bit of care and he’d become a brat. She stood up and carried him over to his cage on the vanity. He was pouting a bit as she placed him down on the surface.

“I suppose I do know two surefire ways to tire a man out…” she joked, “A plate of cookies and milk for one.” She wondered if he got the subtext but he just stared at her blankly.

“What’s the other?” he asked obliviously, “I’m a bit full for milk and cookies.”

By the gods he was cute, and she wanted nothing more than to turn around and act out the lewdest things she’d read about humans and giants… but she forced herself to calm down. Samuel needed to know he was being cared for, he needed to feel safe.

“It was a… joke Samuel,” she said, “The uhh… other thing that tends to tire men out.” She giggled slightly, “Well you’d need to take that robe off for me to show you.”

His eyes went wide as the realization hit him, and she felt her heart melt again. She chuckled softly as she turned to head back to bed herself.

The sound of a human sized robe hitting the surface of a giant-sized vanity wasn’t loud, but to her attentive ears it might as well have been a cannonball.

She sucked in a breath and blinked once. Slowly she turned around to see her human, her Samuel, naked on her vanity.

“C-Could you show me your majesty?” He said with as much bravery as he could muster.

“Catherine,” she growled lustily as she slowly walked back towards him, “Catherine when we’re alone.”

His eyes went wide and he felt a touch of fear as she slipped out of her dress, approaching him less like the matronly queen he’d been used to and more like a stalking lioness. A stalking lioness the size of a small castle… She loomed over him in her smallclothes, grinning down at his naked form with lust burning in eyes the size of wagon wheels.

He realized as he took in the sight that her clothes had obscured some of her form, those breasts were truly immense once freed, and the slight jiggle of her bottom made him wonder if he’d one day find himself trapped there too… he was becoming overwhelmed just from the thought. He almost laughed madly at the queen’s earlier japes about her weight, this was a goddess on earth.

He cried out in surprise as her hand swept him off his feet. Where her hands were normally gentle and soft, now she was forceful. He was roughly shoved feet first down the hem of her smallclothes. He could smell her arousal wafting over him as she pulled them tightly closed again. The two of them gasped together as from outside the cloth barrier her hand came down to force him against her womanhood.

He felt a wetness washing over him, he had little experience with women, but calling upon memories of ribald tavern talk he decided to do his best, reaching upward and beginning to writhe himself against what he hoped were the right areas. From the pleased moans overhead at least SOME of that tavern talk was true, and as he felt her slick folds rubbing against him he wondered how long he would last himself.

He wasn’t sure how long this went on, but as the pressure from her hand increased, and he continued his movements the Queen seemed to spasm. She almost screamed and the movement stopped as he was roughly forced against her one final time. He felt himself beginning to climax at the same time and let the pleasure wash over him.



“You’re going to need another bath,” the Queen mused, holding his glistening form over herself while she lounged on the bed.

“Maybe we should take one together Catherine,” he said, relishing the opportunity to use her first name again.

“Tomorrow morning maybe,” she mused. She yawned loudly, “I set out to tire you out and all I’ve done is done it to myself…”

Samuel returned the yawn, “I think I could sleep now…” he muttered, gazing back at the cage.

She followed his look and chuckled, “Oh no,” she said, “You sleep in here from now on.” She parted her breasts and he looked down into the now familiar cavern. Without letting him get another word in the Queen lowered him in, adjusting herself so that he was firmly trapped. Satisfied that her human was both comfortable and immobile she turned on her side and rested her head on the pillow. Sleep came quickly.



It had been several weeks since Samuel had arrived at the Giant Queen’s castle, and things had settled in to a comfortable routine. He only did his “chores” a few days a week, the rest of the time he spent with the Queen as she conducted various meetings and affairs of state.

Marisa had been very understanding, “I think you’re earning your keep performing a different set of chores now,” she’d told him with a wink. Samuel got the sense that the Queen and Marisa were perhaps closer than merely employee and employer… what HAD Catherine told Marisa about him?

Today though the Queen was meeting with three other noble ladies for wine. Despite their high stations he’d quickly learned most of their meetings were as much gossip as politics, although sometimes the line seemed to blur, no doubt aided by Marisa’s dutiful refilling of each woman’s glass.

He was placed on a small cushion in front of the Queen, to be cooed over by the ladies as they enjoyed their wine.

“Samuel,” the youngest of the ladies called cheekily, “Would you fetch me a cherry?” The bowl was in the middle of the table, evidently giants had their own variety which grew to be the size of watermelons. He sighed and got up to bring it to her. She could easily get it herself, but the women seemed to enjoy the opportunity to ogle him.

“Do you like the new clothes we brought you?” Another woman asked, sharing a knowing glance with the Queen.

The clothes themselves were fairly inoffensive, the blue was a bit bright for his taste but other than that it wasn’t all that different from what the giant noblemen, or the human noblemen for that matter, would wear.

“I love them my lady,” he said politely, “They are umm… a bit tight in the back.”

“No I think they’re perfect,” The younger lady said, leering at him as he bent to pick up the cherry. The ladies burst into tipsy laughter at the joke, the Queen included.

“So anyways for my birthday this year-“ The queen began, then she stopped, “Samuel when is YOUR birthday?”

He shrugged, “Just after the summer solstice I suppose, this will be my twentieth summer.”

“Really?” one of the ladies mused, tracing a finger around the edge of her glass, “Have you considered growing a beard Samuel? It might make you look a bit more… distinguished.”

“Ugh no,” The Queen said as Samuel delivered the giant cherry, “Samuel face just wouldn’t look right with one, isn’t that right?”

“If you say so your majesty,” he chuckled.

“Well the NEW human king has a beard,” The older woman began again, “And he is DASHING,” she waved drunkenly at Samuel, “don’t get me wrong Samuel, is cute in a way where I want to smother him to death… but that new king of theirs? Ooof, sweep me off my feet handsome!”

“He’d need all the king’s horses and all the king’s men,” the younger woman mused.

“I’ll wait for him to gather whatever army he needs,” the older woman said, playfully fanning herself.

“He’s certainly an improvement over that other fellow they had,” Queen Catherine commented, “He’s begun negotiations to get the human prisoners returned home… I don’t think the last one cared in the slightest.”

“Does that mean we have to send our humans… home?” another woman, a bit plump with a coiffed blonde hairstyle, asked in a horrified tone.

“Some of them at least,” the queen sighed. “It’s going to be rough getting everyone to agree to it, but at least we should send the married ones back.”

“Forget that,” the older woman said defiantly, “send for their wives and families to come here!” The women all muttered in agreement.

“Now girls,” The queen said firmly, “We all want more friendly relations with the humans, and nobody wants more of them living here than me… this is a step towards that. It’s showing them we aren’t monsters.”

“And what about Samuel?” The younger woman asked aggressively, “Are you sending HIM back?”

Samuel watched as the queen stammered something about having not made a decision yet. He felt a pit form in his stomach…

Later, when the ladies had gone and it was just the two of them at the table, the queen looked down at him with a worried expression.

“Samuel,” she said softly, “The… path for some humans to return home has already been somewhat agreed to. If you want to… you could be among the first humans returned.”

He looked up at her and just laughed, she looked at him quizzically until eventually his mirth spread and she smiled with him.

“I’m staying Catherine,” he said finally, “I’m yours.”

She snatched him up and snuggled him into her cheek, “My little Samuel,” she sighed contentedly, “I’m going to love you forever!”

End Notes:

That's, for now, the end of my quickies. Hope you enjoyed!

Rescuing a Fairy by Greenanon
Author's Notes:
A young man in the forest during a snowstorm tries to rescue a freezing fairy, he is rewarded for his efforts when the fairy queen arrives.

Caleb shivered, watching his breath form clouds in front of his face. He struggled to chop even one more long, but his hands were numb and he fumbled the axe. Swearing under his breath he shoved his gloveless hands into his armpits, waiting a few minutes for them to warm. Looking at the dark clouds to the east he grimaced, he’d never seen snow like this down in the valley, they’d warned him when he left the orphanage but he hadn’t listened… and they hadn’t cared much. He was getting too old to be there, it was time to make his way in the world, and if that way included getting lost in the mountains… well, there were always more orphans.

He glanced at his shelter, a rickety mess of a cabin leaning against a rock wall. There wasn’t much of a fire, and there wouldn’t be any if he didn’t split these logs. He almost cried as the warmth of his body brought feeling, and pain, back to his fingers. He fought the urge to go back inside the cabin and snack on the few remaining supplies he had.

There was a flash of light somewhere near the treeline and he froze. Quickly he hefted the axe in front of him, that could be anything, the flash of a sword, the glint of a musket. He laughed grimly, any bandit hoping to kill him for spoils was going to be quite disappointed.

Maybe it was someone who could help him? He’d welcome a demon into his home at this point if she brought food and fire. He threw the axe down, watching as it stuck in the log. Huddling his hands under his armpits again he slowly trudged in the direction of the movement.

“Hello?” he called. What little light managed to creep through the iron-grey clouds was disappearing as he moved further into the woods. Luckily this made it easier to see what he was looking for, the slight spark of luminescence. It wasn’t another human, that was for certain, whatever it was seemed to have fallen to the snow, the soft glow shining through the rapidly accumulating snow.

He leaned down and began pawing at the loose powder, his hands quickly grew numb again and he grimaced. Still, he continued, until finally he felt his blocky fingers make contact with something. Scooping gently underneath it he drew it out.

He gasped as the creature’s light filled the clearing with a silvery blue glow. He’d heard tales of fairies, but he’d never believed they existed. This one had pale skin, and a light blond almost white hair that stretched down her back. He frowned at her clothing, a simple short green skirt that looked to be spun from some loose material, even more unsuitable for the weather than his own bundled rags.

“Fairy,” he whispered, “Are you…”

The fairy moaned, turning in his hand and shivering. He covered her, wondering how much good his icy hands would even do.

Stumbling through the increasing snow he made his way back to the cabin. He looked at the abandoned axe, and the small embers of the fire visible through the cabin window. Gritting his teeth against the cold he pushed his way through the door, struggling to shoulder it shut again. His feet were numb now, and he nearly fell as he set the flickering fairy on what passed for his table. He did his best to throw gathered sticks and kindling on the dying fire, and he almost cried with joy as the embers caught into a flame once more.

The storm was upon them now, and as the wind roared he feared the cabin would blow over. Gusts of snow blew down the chimney, and the flames danced, fighting against the inevitable.

“Hey!” a small high voice called, “H-Human!”

“Caleb,” He said, collapsing into a rickety chair. It was the nicest piece of furniture he owned.

“I’m Marielle,” she said, scooting closer to the edge of the table. She held her stomach a moment, and he heard just the faintest grumbling from her belly.

“Let me get you something,” he said quietly, reaching over to his satchel. His heart sank, there was only one small pouch of nuts left. Gingerly he reached for it, wincing at the pain in his fingers as they closed around it. The pain was worth it to see the fairy’s eyes light up as the peanuts and almonds spilled across the table.

“T-Thank you!” she squealed happily, grabbing one up and taking a bite.

“So uh…” he said softly, “I’ve never met a fairy… where did you come from?”

She regarded him a moment, chewing the food he’d given her.

“The forest,” she said in a noncommittal tone, “That’s all I’ll say to a human.”

He shrugged and reached for a scratchy wool blanket, “Fair enough.”

“What do you want from me?” the Fairy asked. “A human doesn’t help anyone unless he thinks he can get something out of it.”

“I don’t expect anything,” he replied, “It just seemed wrong to leave you out there…” he thought a minute, “If you could use your magic to get that fire to burn hotter though, that would be a good start,” Caleb said with a shiver. The blanket didn’t seem to be helping at all.

“I uhh…” The fairy looked at the dying fire. “I don’t think I can do that. Most of my magic is related to nature, and it’s not very strong at this time of year. Do you want me to try to tell your fortune or something?”

He snorted, “Forget it. What were you doing out in this weather?”

“I wanted to look at the frozen waterfall,” she said, “I’ve heard it’s beautiful, but the Queen doesn’t let us wander when it’s this cold…”

A gale of wind rocked the cabin, causing it to creak and moan. Caleb and Marielle both braced themselves, then breathed a sigh of relief when the wood held.

“Now you know why,” Caleb muttered, “Just stay here with me until the snow passes, I’ll do my best to take care of you.”

The fairy looked over the scrawny human. She frowned, he shouldn’t be out here either, he was too thin, too small… Were the nuts she’d eaten really the last of his food?

Their conversation was interrupted by another, stronger blast of wind, this time snowflaked were forced down the chimney, stinging Caleb’s cheeks. He gasped in horror as he saw his fire flicker out.

“NO!” he cried in anguish. He rushed to the fireplace, but the embers had already gone black. His heart sank.

There was a knock at the door. He froze, looking down the to fairy, who had a look of fear on her face. A second knock, the fairy wailed and covered her face. A third knock, the wind roared.

“Don’t let her in,” The fairy moaned.

The door blew open with the wind, revealing a woman with sickly pale hair and skin whiter than the snow itself. She wore black robes, and though they were loose, it seemed the cold did not touch her.

“Marielle,” the woman rasped.

“Who are you!?” Caleb shouted. He suddenly regretted leaving the axe outside, this woman radiated fear.

“You know who I am Caleb,” the robed woman said, “We’ve met.” The pale woman closed the door behind her, “It’s not often that one of the fey folk passes, I’ve come for this task in person.”

Caleb’s eyes went wide, and he shot a glance down to the tiny fairy, who was now sobbing.

“Get out of here,” he snarled, “now!”

“Your race can bring me wherever you want,” the pale woman said with a grin, “but you cannot order me away. I am here for the fairy, though I’ve more than enough strength to ferry two today.”

She sat simply on the floor, her black robes pooling at her feet. She watched the two of them, and Caleb wondered if it was his imagination or if her eyes were really beginning to shine red in the low light.



The cabin had cooled rapidly once the fire had gone out, and as the sun had died and the fury of the storm had come upon them in full the icy air quickly sapped their energies. Caleb held the tiny fair close to him, doing everything he could to keep her warm. His own strength was fading, and his toes and the tips of his fingers were numb and going black.

“T-Thank you,” Marielle said softly, her small wings beating against his palms as he hugged her to his chest. “Don’t feel bad,” she said as she closed her eyes, “you did everything you could…”

He gritted his teeth and looked at the black robed woman. She hadn’t said a word to them in the hours since she’d arrived, simply watching the two of them fight the encroaching cold.

“This is the end,” she said suddenly, pulling a small flute from her robe, “Do not fight it any longer.”

She began to play a soft, haunting melody. And as she continued Caleb felt his eyes grow heavy. His vision blurred as he struggled to keep his eyelids open, was the room becoming… bigger?

The pale woman smirked and kept playing, beginning to loom over him as his clothes grew loose. He hugged Marielle’s limp form to him, but she grew larger until soon he was holding her in his arms rather than his hands, and then he was forced to grip her as he struggled to keep her upright in his own pooled clothes.

“What did you do?” He shouted, looking up at the looming specter.

She stopped playing and sighed, “I did nothing. A fairy’s magic is much like a flame,” she said, glancing at the still fireplace.  “It will grow stronger, and burn brighter, the closer she is to leaving this mortal coil, but she cannot control it in that state” The pale woman gave him a smile that was almost understanding, “it seems she wanted to be closer to you, a stranger, at the end. A pity, at that size you’ll not last more than a minute in this cold…”

“Marielle,” he shouted, hugging her close, “you’ve got to wake up!”

A giant icy hand reached down for him, plucking the two of them up. The pale woman pushed her thumb under his chin, forcing him to look her in the eye.

“Admirable,” she said, “but it’s time for the three of us to go.”

She was about to put the fairy and the shrunken human in her pocket, when the wind outside suddenly stopped. The pale woman paused, looking down at Caleb. Her mouth became a thin line as birds began to sing outside, somehow it felt warmer.

The door to the cabin opened again, slowly this time, revealing a woman in a splendid silver dress of spun silk. She was tall, and beautiful, with a glittering crown atop her head that caught the rays of sunlight dancing through the swirling clouds of the winter storm. Caleb’s eyes went wide, where she’d walked bright green summer grass stood in her footprints, the snow refusing to touch it.

The pale woman scowled at her, holding an arm above her face to shield her face from the blinding light that seemed to radiate from the newcomer.

“You’re too late!” she snarled.

“I am not,” The gleaming woman said firmly.

“Not even one such as you can defy me,” the pale woman said. She gripped Marielle and Caleb tighter in her cold hands.

“I’m not defying you,” the bright woman replied, “you’ve no business here today, and you know it. Now go, and don’t darken this doorstep again.”

The pale woman screamed, and then piece by piece she became snowflakes, blown away on the northern wind. Her robe fell, and Caleb shouted as he fell to the floor, clutching Marielle close to him. The dark and tattered robes, the only remaining proof that the pale woman had ever been there, cushioned his fall.

He glanced up, seeing the massive sandaled feet of the goddess who had apparently come to save them. Gently her foot nudged the black cloth away, exposing him and the tiny Marielle.

“Oh my,” the woman said with a kind smile, “Is that… a human?”

“Y-Yes ma’am,” he stuttered, looking up at her in awe.

“You may address me as Mab, Queen of Fairies. I see you’ve met one of my daughters already.” She poked him with the tip of her toe, giggling softly, “Don’t humans typically wear clothing?”

His face burned red and he pulled some of the black cloth up to cover his nakedness.

“I uh, did have some,” he said, gesturing to the chair, “Until I got... smaller.”

“It suits you,” The Queen said, leaning over to pick them up. “Marielle dear, wake up.”

A light seemed to flow out of Mab’s fingers into Marielle’s still form. Her eyes fluttered, then shot open. She smiled excitedly and her wings buzzed as she flew out of the hand, hovering by the Fairy Queen’s face.

“You came!” she said excitedly, “Oh I’m so sorry I stayed out late, I’ll never do it again-“

“Settle down dear,” Mab said, “What was this human doing? Did he capture you?” She nudged him with her toe again, “It’s very naughty to capture fairies, human.”

“Oh, no!” Marielle said, “His name is Caleb, he took me in when my wings froze, then he tried to warm me up and even gave me the last of his food!”

“Really now?” Mab mused. She stooped to pick him up, and he shivered as she smiled down at him, “Oh no, you’re still freezing,” she said softly. She glanced out the door, the clouds seemed to be fighting against the single ray of sunshine that enveloped her.

Marielle shivered in midair, “Your majesty, can you make it a little warmer?“

“No,” she sighed, “I’ve pushed this storm back as much as I can for now, we must return home.”

“B-but what about him!?” Marielle protested, “you can’t just leave him here-“

“Marielle dear,” The queen said softly, stroking Caleb’s tiny form, “I’m taking him with us.”

Caleb gasped, “Y-Your majesty please, I’m sorry if I wasn’t supposed to take Marielle in, but she was freezing and-“

“Hush,” Mab said sternly, “What are you on about?”

“Don’t you… eat people that you take back to your kingdom?” Caleb asked uncertainly.

Marielle buzzed around Mab’s head and they briefly made eye contact. The two laughed loudly, the dignified fairy queen almost wheezing with exertion by the end of it.

“No little human,” she said finally, “that was a prank that got out of hand a few hundred years ago, but I promise that nobody is going to eat you.”

The wind blew again in spite of the fairy queen’s efforts, and Caleb shook, trying to push himself further into her warm palm. She seemed to notice his discomfort, and to his relief her other hand closed around him, shielding him from the wind and warming him as she pressed her hands together.

“He’s not in good shape at all,” The fairy queen said quietly, “Let’s be off, before the storm returns in full.”

Caleb felt movement, and then his world rocked as Mab tilted her hands. Her palms parted, and he gasped with shock as he was dumped through the frigid air. He looked down and his eyes went wide as he realized just where she was dropping him. He made contact with the pillowy flesh of her breasts, and he felt a giant finger on his back slowly push him further in. Soon he was between them, and the warmth radiated through his entire body.

“You’ll need to stay in contact with me for the magic to heal you,” She said with a smile, “try to relax and… enjoy it.” She pushed him down once more, the last thing he saw before disappearing into the valley of her cleavage was the pair of fey smiling down at him.  

Caleb felt the world shake as they moved, but he was held firmly in place. He didn’t have any trouble breathing, which surprised him, and a floral smell was beginning to fill his nostrils. The frostbite and cracked skin on his fingers and toes seemed to buzz slightly, and then there was a brief flash of pain as the numbness receded. It didn’t last long thankfully, and though he was trapped in the fairy queen’s bosom he managed to flex his digits without pain or stiffness.

The magic seemed to flow through his body, vibrating and warming everything it touched. He sighed with relief as his tired muscles were soothed, the dry cracks on his lips softened, then disappeared. Then the magic started drifting lower…

His eyes shot open, was the magic supposed to-

The warm buzzing seemed to envelop his manhood, and he groaned in pleasure. He bucked against the walls of flesh on either side of him, but if his captor noticed she gave no indication. When he was done it seemed the magic buzzed once more through his entire body, and then left him. Between the warmth and the softness of the breasts around him it didn’t take long for him to be lulled to sleep.



Caleb groaned and blinked, his vision was fuzzy from sleep, but he was inside a room with a low lamplight. This certainly wasn’t his bed, it was far too soft. His hand traced the side, was this… moss? He sat up, the blanket rolling off of him as the events of the previous day came back to him.

“Hi!” Marielle called, fluttering in from a small balcony. “Are you feeling better?”

“Y-Yeah,” he said, looking around. “Am I still…”

“Fairy size?” Marielle said apologetically, “Yeah… sorry about that, but you wouldn’t exactly fit in my bed at full size now would you?” She walked over to a small dresser that seemed to be grown out of the wall, opening it and rooting around a moment she tossed him a tunic of the same spun green material as her own.

He stood out of bed and put it on, it felt comfortable enough. He turned to thank Marielle and then gulped as he realized she stood over a head taller than him.

She grinned at his reaction, “It’s kind of fun looking down on a human…” She gave him a quick hug, surprising him and burying his face in her chest. “Thanks for saving me,” she whispered.

“It’s uh, no problem,” Caleb managed weakly.

“No, I don’t think you understand how big of a deal it is!” Marielle said excitedly, “We’re supposed to go see the queen about it as soon as you get up!”

Without giving Caleb a chance to reply Marielle hooked her arms under his armpits and easily lifted him off the ground. Her wings buzzed and the world blurred as he was carried out through the same balcony she’d come in.

Flying was an unusual experience, and he fought the urge to grip Marielle tighter. He gasped as he realized that her home was built into a massive tree, and from the other shining windows all over it she was hardly the only fairy that lived there, and it wasn’t the only tree like that. It was an entire grove, glittering and shining with activity as the shimmering fairies flitted back and forth. Winter didn’t touch this place, and though the grey clouds dampened the starlight above it was as warm as a pleasant late spring or summer evening.

In the center of it all sat Queen Mab, a throne that seemed grown of tree branches, with flowers blossoming at the corners. She regarded a series of fairies dancing and playing music around a fire before her, a slight smile on her face. She would have been tall as a human, but she towered over the assembled fairies and Caleb like a true giant.

As Marielle approached and landed before the giant throne Mab held up a hand, at her gesture the fairies ceased playing their instruments, and the dancing stopped. Silence slowly fell over the grove as fairies watched him and Marielle walk forward, from the windows around them he saw many peeking out.

“I’m glad to see you have recovered Caleb,” Mab said finally, “We’ve nursed you back to health as thanks, but now we must discuss your reward.”

“M-My reward?” he asked, looking up at the giant fairy.

“A wish is traditional,” Mab said, “Though if you’re not feeling particularly creative we can give you a pot of gold and send you on your way, once the storm clears of course.”

“I uhh…” he glanced at Marielle who was smiling excitedly. “I was wondering… could I simply stay here with you?”

A hush went over the crowd, Mab raised an eyebrow, leaning a cheek into her hand as she thought it over.

“If you are to stay here, your contact with the human world will be limited,” she said finally, “Is there no one there who cares for you? Whom you care for?”

“No,” he said softly. “There’s nothing back there I’ll miss.”

“Hmm…” Mab said, “You’ve certain demonstrated excellent character, bravery in the face of death herself…” she brightened, “You’d be an excellent addition to the fairy court, I can grant this.”

“You should stay with me,” Marielle whispered in his ear.

Mab seemed to understand the sentiment, and smirked, “You might try to return our new friend to his full height Marielle.”

“Oh,” she started, looking down at Caleb, “Uhh… I don’t know if I can.”

“If your magic was enough to shrink him by accident you should have no problem putting him back where he was.”

“I don’t really mind this actually,” Caleb piped up, “I mean… so long as I stay here in your village, the only thing that really seems bigger is well…” he looked up at the smiling fairy queen.

“Oh Caleb,” she sighed, “we take our rest in the winter, and our days are filled with wine and song, but when summer comes you’ll have to journey out in the world with us. Even a fey, or a human who lives with fey, must labor when the time comes.”

“Yeah!” Marielle said, “we protect the forest and stuff.”

“Ah,” Caleb muttered, “I guess it would be good to be bigger if I’m going to be… out there,”

“Okay here goes,” Marielle said. She waved her hand around him, and a silvery dust rained down. He closed his eyes, feeling the familiar buzz and tingle of fairy magic racing along his body.

“It’s working!” he said excitedly.

“Uhh…” Marielle began, “Caleb, open your eyes.”

He did so, and was face to face with an enormous toe. His eyes trailed up her foot, then her leg, then up into Marielle’s embarrassed face. With a start he glanced around and realized that the grove of trees and all the fluttering fairies had gotten bigger, all of them towered over by an amused Queen Mab.

“Oh my,” she chuckled, “Marielle, bring him up here!”

“Sorry,” Marielle muttered, reaching down to pick him up. She gripped him loosely, her wings fluttering as she lifted off the ground. “This is kind of neat though, right? You got to hold me, now I get to hold you!”

Mab lifted a single finger up, “Place him here Marielle.”

Gently he was placed on the giant fairy queen’s finger, a giant soft platform as her mountainous face gazed down at him.

“Oh Marielle,” she whispered softly, “Look what you’ve done to your little human.” She giggled, “do you still want to stay little Caleb? You’ll need to get used to this kind of thing if you’re to live with us.”

“I uhh…” he gulped, “Yeah, of course I still want to stay! I don’t care what size I am!”

Mab laughed, “That’s good to hear!” She gazed at Marielle, who was hovering nearby, embarrassed. “Everyone, you are not to regrow Caleb, Marielle needs to learn how to do this.”

She winked at the speck sized boy on her finger. His eyes went wide as his world rocked and she lowered him down once more to her chest, her cleavage now a true valley. The music and dancing began again as she amused herself by burying the miniscule human between her breasts again.

“Don’t worry,” she whispered with a smile, “I’m just having a bit of fun with Marielle, I’ll make sure you get back to a decent size… at some point.”

For his part Caleb didn’t mind, he was warm, there was music, and this close to her the warm buzz of the fairy queen’s ever-present magic was both pleasurable and comforting. So this was life with the fairies. he smiled and allowed himself to relax for the first time in… he wasn’t sure when. He laughed, looking forward to the future.

End Notes:

A request from a user on 4chan about an orphan rescuing a fairy and then meeting the fairy queen

The Succubus by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

A story about a mischievous succubus who needs to periodically drain height to feed.

Eric blinked tiredness out of his eyes. Wednesdays were always the worst, whatever energy you had from the weekend was already exhausted and any more rest was still two days away. He held on to the handle on the subway car, feeling the swaying motion as his shoulders jostled with the similarly subdued passengers.

“Hey!” a woman’s voice called. “Excuse me!” she was pushing through the people jammed into the subway car. Every now and then she stopped to sniff the air. Most people gave her a glance, and then parted, you didn’t mess with subway weirdos.

As the girl got closer Eric got a good look at her and frowned. She was wearing a tight black tube top and a pair of short shorts that left her midriff exposed, an odd choice for the weather this time of year. It showed off her ample curves in a pleasing way, and they were ample. Eric didn’t want to stare, that would have been rude, but she had an hourglass figure that would make a model jealous, and with her agitated movements those assets were jiggling a lot. Sticking out of a mop of fiery red hair she had what looked like a pair of… fox ears? He blinked, there was a tail too, and it moved? It was one heck of a costume, he wondered if there was a comic convention in town or something. She was short too, barely scratching five feet, if that.

She almost moved passed him but stopped, sniffing the air again. Her eyes went wide and she turned to him with a smile. He jolted in surprise as the girl leaned in close, sniffing him all over. Suddenly she gave a happy squeal.

“I’m sorry,” he said uncomfortably, “Did I forget to wear deodorant or something?”

“No!” she said eagerly, “You’re perfect, just what I’ve been looking for!”

“Excuse me?”

“I could smell you out in the street!” she said excitedly, “I’ve been tracking you all morning and I finally caught up!”

“I think you have me confused with someone else,” he said with what he hoped was a friendly smile. “This is my stop, excuse me-“ he walked for the door as it opened, deliberately pushing past her. She was a cute girl, and she didn’t look like much of a threat, but you didn’t mess with subway people.

“W-wait!” she stammered, chasing him through the doors.

“Look,” he said, “I’m sorry, but I’m on my way to work and-“

“I need some of your spirit energy!” the girl said, grabbing his arm, “you’re the only person around here that’s got the right type! Maybe in this whole city!”

“Spirit energy?” he asked with a chuckle, “Okay, here you go.” He reached into his wallet and pulled out a twenty-dollar bill, handing it to her. “For the laugh.”

She stared at the bill, confused for a moment, then tossed it over her shoulder, “Look,” she said, a bit antsy, “I’m… I’m REALLY hungry mister, it took a lot of my power to even get to the human world and I’m not in great shape.”

“I don’t really understand,” he said, glancing at the subway turnstile, “I just tried to give you money-“

“I need spirit energy,” she explained, “life force, chi, soul power?” He stared at her blankly and she sighed and continued, “I can’t just TAKE it, or a bunch of meanies like angels and guardians and stuff are going to come after me. You need to make an agreement with me!”

“Okay,” he sighed, resigning himself to being late for work, “what do I get out of this?” he asked with a smile. This was probably some new age fortune telling scheme, he’d humor her a bit and tell the story around the water cooler, he decided.

“Oh all kinds of stuff!” She said excitedly, “I’ll watch out for you, give you good luck, you can summon me whenever you want!”

He rolled his eyes, “Okay sure, how do we do it?”

She beamed, “Okay first you say your full name,”

“I, Eric Jameson,” he said.

“Agree to form a contract with Astoria the succubus!” she giggled, “that’s me!”

“Agree to form a contract with Astoria the succubus,” he finished.

He blinked as the world seemed to shimmer. Dizziness overcame him, and he stumbled a moment, almost dropping his briefcase. She reached out to steady him, and he was surprised by just how strong she was as she hefted him back upright. He was suddenly very aware of how empty the subway stop had become, where had everyone gone?

“Sorry to jump right in,” she said, “but I really need this NOW!”

A pleasant tingling washed over him, warm and sensuous, like a lover’s kiss. He fought the urge to sigh as it filled every pore and far corner of his body. He blinked and tried to panic as he realized his skin was glowing, but it was like he was sedated. No matter how hard he tried to summon a fight or flight response, his body was ignoring his brain’s orders. The world began to stretch, and the hands of the girl holding him seemed to grow even stronger, larger, against him. He blinked again; mouth open.

“Yummy!” she said, pulling away from him.

As he stumbled backwards he realized his sleeves were just slightly over his hands, in fact all of his clothes were too loose and his feet knocked around with space to spare in his shoes. The girl on the other hand now stood at least a foot taller than him, grinning down at him with that same jubilant expression.

“You have some GREAT spirit energy master!” she said, licking her lips, “Now, did you have somewhere you needed to be, or can I just nip a bit more off you-“

He turned and ran, dropping his briefcase as he struggled to hold his pants up. As he crashed through the subway turnstile he realized it was halfway up his stomach, rather than at his waist where it should have been. She hadn’t just gotten bigger, he was definitely smaller! Looking back at the confused girl he realized their heights had effectively swapped, he’d gone down to barely being five feet, while she now had his six and one inch.

He kept running, his heart pounding and his mind reeling. He didn’t stop until he reached his office, almost tripping as he forced his way through a now much heavier revolving door. Not waiting for the elevator he sprinted up the stairs, a logical part of him said that was silly, he wouldn’t be any safer in the office, but he still felt a sense of security as he stumbled into his chair, secure behind his desk and with the dividing walls of his cubicle to keep the world out.

He stopped to think, this was impossible, right? Fox girls weren’t real, succubi weren’t real, and people didn’t shrink… No, it was definitely real, as he held an uncomfortably large computer mouse in his hand he went lightheaded at the realization, he was… short?

His thoughts were interrupted by his desk phone ringing.

Reflexively he picked it up, “Eric Jameson,” he said in a neutral voice.

“Hi Eric!” Melinda’s cheery voice came over the phone. “Are you having a good morning?”

His boss was a former college roommate of his mom’s who had helped him get this job. It was a bit of a running joke around the office how the older woman would mother him a bit, always prying into his personal life and reminding him to wear a coat. It didn’t extend to his workload though, if anything she was a little tougher on him than the rest. “Helping fulfill his potential,” she called it.

“I’m not feeling well,” he said with a sigh, knowing that would set her off, “I might have to duck out.”

“Oh no!” Melinda said, “Eric, we’ve talked about you taking better care of yourself! Well, before you go, there’s a young woman here in my office who says she found your briefcase on the subway. Come on by and get it, would you?”

His blood ran cold. Shakily he stood up, walking down the row of cubicles to Melinda’s office like a condemned man. Should he run? He wondered, but where to? If she had his briefcase, she probably had his home address.

He pushed the door open and fought a wave of panic as he saw the girl, Astoria, lounging in one of the chairs in front of Melinda’s desk. The two women were laughing about something, and the fox-girl had a steaming cup of coffee in one hand.

“Eric!” Melinda said, gesturing him over. She frowned, seeing his loose clothes, but didn’t say anything further. “This young lady says she ran into you on the subway?”

“Y-Yeah,” he stammered, refusing to meet the succubus’s eyes.

“What a nice young woman,” Melinda said, beaming, “to return a stranger’s briefcase like that!”

“Oh, he’s not a stranger,” Astoria said, “he’s my master now!”

Melinda frowned, “I’m sorry, I don’t follow.”

“We made a contract and everything,” she said, as though it were the most obvious thing in the world, “This drink is good, what did you say it was called?”

“Uh, coffee,” Melinda said. “Eric, what’s going-“

“She shrank me!” he blurted out, gesturing to his loose clothes, “Look!” he stood up and Melinda’s eyes went wide as she fully took in his diminished stature.

“Good lord,” Melinda murmured. Getting up she walked around the desk. She stood a good six inches over Eric now, her mouth gaped as she looked down at the man she normally looked up at. She reached and patted his head, making sure it was real.

“That’s what happens when I feed off you,” Astoria explained, “I guess I should have mentioned that earlier, huh?”

“You think!?” Eric sputtered.

Melinda bit her lip, “So, the fox ears, the tail… those aren’t a costume, are they dear?”

“Nope!” Astoria said happily. “I’m glad you humans are finally getting it. Do you not get a lot of spirits on this plane?”

“No,” Melinda said quietly, “Or… well, at least not in this office.”

“C-Can you turn me back?” Eric asked pleadingly.

“Oh, you’ll go back to your old size in a few hours probably,” Astoria said dismissively, “your spirit energy is just constantly flowing out of you, now if you let me take more it would take longer to-“

“More!?” Eric asked, scuttling behind Melinda.

“I just had a little appetizer back there!” Astoria said with a grin, “I’d really like it if you let me have a full meal!”

“Now enough of that,” Melinda snapped, “Eric, go sit down,” she said firmly. Her hand touched the top of his head and she guided him back to the seat next to Astoria. With a huff she sat down behind her desk and regarded the two of them.

“Astoria was it?” She asked, seeing the fox-girl nod she continued, “You’re some kind of spirit, or a demon, whatever, let’s move on. Why are you here, and are you going to hurt Eric?”

“My parents said it was time for me to spend a century or two in the human world,” she explained, “Also, I’d never hurt master! He fed me when I was starving and-“

“Master?” Eric squeaked.

“Well yeah,” she said obliviously, “You’re my master now, that’s how the contract works.”

“Then I order you to leave me alone!” he said triumphantly.

Her eyes went wide, “B-but you’re the only one around here I can feed off! I can’t go back to the spirit realm yet either!”

“Okay,” Melinda said with a sigh, “Eric, we’re clearly out of our depth here, I’d call legal but I don’t think this is exactly their realm of expertise.”

“Do you want an Angel?” Astoria asked quietly, “They’re kind of like lawyers for humans but…” she gulped, “they’re kind of mean-“

“Yes!” Eric said excitedly, “Astoria, I order you to summon an angel!”

There was a flash of light and a with a burst of wind a trumpet sounded, scattering the papers on Melinda’s desk. A being was silhouetted against the brilliant glow, with wings and a sword in hand. They all shielded their eyes as the being stepped out of the light, she was clad in an otherwise ordinary business suit, but the flaming sword in her hand was positively medieval.

“I am Helena, guardian angel,” she said in a voice that echoed through the small office, “Now Demon, prepare yourself for smiting!”

The sword lashed out and Astoria squealed in panic, leaping out of the chair as it was cleaved in two. She huddled behind Eric, shaking.

“Whoa!” He said, holding his hands up, “I-I don’t want you to kill her!”

The glow disappeared and the angel looked at him, confused, “Human, you called me here because a demon was accosting you, what did you expect would happen?”

“I just thought you could make her go somewhere else!” he protested.

“And I will,” she said, raising the sword, “oblivion!” Astoria cowered behind Eric, and he felt a pang of guilt.

“Excuse me Miss uh, Helena,” Melinda said, eying the destroyed office furniture warily, “My employee has apparently accidentally made some sort of contract with this creature. We were wondering if it could be… nullified?”

The Angel gave Eric a withering look, “Is that coffee fresh?” she asked, pointing to the machine Melinda kept in her office. At the manager’s nod the angel sighed and walked over to it. The sword shimmered a moment, then began to deform, slowly taking the shape of a coffee mug that read “#1 Angel.” She poured herself a cup and walked back to the three of them.

“Get out from behind the human, foul spawn of darkness,” Helena growled, “if he willingly made the contract, I can’t do anything to you.” She glared at him again, “It was willing, wasn’t it?”

“I didn’t understand-“ he protested.

The angel glanced at Astoria, who gulped, “I-I told him I needed spirit energy, and that if he agreed to give me some, we’d have a pact.”

“Sounds willing enough to me,” The angel said, taking a swig of coffee.

Astoria slowly peeked out from behind Eric, then more confidently stood up. In a rather juvenile gesture she stuck her tongue out at the angel, who just rolled her eyes.

“So what do I do then?” Eric asked, “Is she just going to follow me around and keep shrinking me whenever she gets hungry?”

The angel shrugged, “next time don’t make a contract with a demon, what else do you want me to say?” She grinned, and the wings behind her fluttered a moment, “On that note, I came all this way for nothing, and someone’s got to pay the fare.”

She reached out and touched Eric’s head with her free hand, her other raising the coffee to her lips so she could take a sip. He gasped as he felt that same tingling sensation run over his body, along with the feeling of peace. He felt himself drifting lower, his clothes becoming looser, and he realized the Angel was draining him in the same way Astoria had earlier. When she pulled her hand away he was probably only three feet tall, he blinked in shock, looking at the three now gigantic women standing over him. He held up his arms and realized his sleeves now dangled at the end, as though he were playing dress up in his father’s clothes.

“I must commend your taste demon,” The angel said, ruffling his hair one last time, “this human has excellent flavor.”

With that she fluttered her wings once, and there was another flash of light and a trumpet sound as she disappeared, leaving a scorch mark on Melinda’s carpet.

“Well then,” Melinda said, collecting herself, “I think you’re stuck with her Eric…” she glanced across the desk at the now half sized man, she giggled, “you look adorable by the way.”

“So, what then?” he asked, gesturing and causing the ends of his sleeves to swing wildly. Melinda fought down another laugh at that, and he scowled, “Is she just coming home with me?”

“This human has a house?” Astoria said, looking at Melinda, “Jackpot!”

“An apartment,” Melinda said, a bit amused, “but same concept, yes.” She sighed and looked down at her shrunken employee, “You say he’s going to be back to normal soon?”

“Even if I drained all his energy, it would only take him a day at most to get back to normal,” Astoria said, “If I didn’t keep draining him anyway.” She gave him a grin he wasn’t sure he liked.

“Here’s what I propose,” Melinda said, looking back and forth between the demon and Eric, “Your master here needs to be at a… decent height for his job duties, and… other things, could you find it in yourself to limit your feedings for those times?”

“Oh yeah,” Astoria said, “I probably don’t need to take more than a foot or so off him a day to stay fed, but if you give me more, I can do more magic!”

“Let’s hold off on that,” Eric protested, looking down at his clothes, pooled around him. He sighed, “I guess… I guess this is life now.”

“Why don’t you take the rest of the day off?” Melinda said sympathetically. “This is a big adjustment for all of us.”

“How am I even supposed to get home?” he asked, “look at me!” He couldn’t even keep his pants up, and letting them fall he wasn’t even exposed as his shirt hung down his frame.

Astoria leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, he started as the now familiar tingling feeling calmed him, and even as the logical part of his brain panicked, he didn’t feel any fear or alarm as he began drifting even lower into the chair. The collar of his shirt passed his ears, and he stared up through where his neck would have been at Astoria’s smug grin and Melinda’s amazed expression.

The demon’s hand shot down through it, and before he could even think to hide in the massive maze of fabric that his clothing had become, her fingers pinched his arm and lifted him up like a doll. He dangled naked from her grip, being held in front of the two house sized faces. With a start he tried to cover his privates with his free hand, which just caused Astoria to giggle and Melinda to blush.

“He’s so small,” Melinda breathed, “Eric, are you… does it hurt?”

“N-No,” he stuttered, “I’m uhh… could you please look away?”

“No need,” Astoria said gleefully. Pulling her top away from her skin she slowly lowered Eric into her exposed cleavage. He protested feebly but she released the elastic material, causing his world to jiggle as he was trapped between her massive boobs and sealed away from the rest of the world.

Eric fought against the massive breasts on either side of him, but it seemed like whatever purchase he could get just caused him to slip lower, like quicksand. There was just the slightest coating of sweat on her skin, which wasn’t making things any easier. Summoning all of his strength he made one last attempt.

Melinda looked at the other woman’s chest, hearing the feeble sounds of protest from inside, but the demon just grabbed her breasts from each side, and gave them a quick shake. Eric went silent, and the demon grinned smugly.

“There we go,” she said, “he’s nice and deep in there now. Hopefully he’ll relax a bit, he seems really high strung!”

“Er, yes,” Melinda said uncomfortably. “Do you need directions to his home?”

“With all the energy I just slurped off this little guy?” she patted her boobs, shaking Eric’s prison, “I can easily use a locate spell.” She snapped her fingers and a large sackcloth bag appeared in her hand, she snapped again and Eric’s clothing and effects seemed to fly off the ground and into it. She pointed at the coffee pot, and Melinda’s eyes went wide as it seemingly refilled itself.

“P-Please take good care of Eric,” Melinda said feebly.

“Oh, don’t worry!” Astoria said, waving dismissively, “he’ll be back here tomorrow, good as new! And pretty soon he’ll wonder how he ever got along without me!”

As she left Melinda sipped her coffee thoughtfully, “Well,” she said finally, “at least I can tell his mother he met a girl.”

Eric was squeezed on all sides by the soft flesh of Astoria’s boobs. Every now and then his world jiggled, but he was firmly trapped here, surrounded by her warmth and a smell somewhere between vanilla and cinnamon. The constant motion, the smell, and the knowledge of where he was had rapidly gotten him excited, his erection straining against the soft flesh. Although he couldn’t reach down to touch himself, the constant jiggling was more than enough stimulation to drive him crazy.

Light filled his vision suddenly, and he blinked as he realized Astoria had pulled her top away from her skin again. A pair of fingers reached down, parting the fleshy prison and clasping his arm as they pulled him out. He shivered as he was lifted through air that, compared to the warmth of her chest, was far too cold for comfort, and he grunted as his feet made contact with a hard surface. Looking around he realized it was his own kitchen table.

“Welcome home master!” She said excitedly, “This place is great, I love it!”

“Thanks,” he said, fighting the urge to cover himself again, “Listen, could we lay down some ground rules?”

She crossed her arms and set her head on the table, grinning down at her tiny master, “Of course,” she said, “it’s your home, and I am your obedient familiar!”

“From now on, no shrinking me without asking,” he said sternly, or as sternly as you could naked in front of a giantess.

She frowned, “A girl’s gotta eat, but… okay.”

“Also can you… I don’t know, change how you look?”

She grinned, “Oh yeah, easily.” Her red hair flashed blonde, then black, then back to red, “it takes magic though, so if you want me to look different all the time you’ll have to let me feed off you more.”

“Okay,” he sighed, “When you’re out in public, maybe you should hide the fox ears and tail?”

She frowned, “D-Do you not like my floofy tail?” the appendage in question flailed behind her.

“No!” he said, hands in front of him, “I love it, really!” she beamed and he continued, “It’s just… most people around here aren’t used to fox-girls.” He paused a moment, “You don’t really look like what I’d expect a demon to look like.”

“Oh,” she said, “that’s because I’m half Japanese.”

He blinked, “Demons have… nationalities?”

“Well duh,” She said with a grin, “Dad’s a yokai, mom’s a succubus, I’m… I guess a succubus too?” she shrugged, “Holy water doesn’t hurt me, and curved roofs can’t scare me off either! Best of both worlds.”

She focused back on him, “Anyways, yeah, I can look human when I go out, if that will make things easier.”

“Great,” he said, “I guess… that’s it.”

“Is it?” she asked, a bit confused, “Master, you’re very clearly aroused!” she reached out a finger, the massive digit playfully poking the tip of an erection that hadn’t gone down one bit since he’d been released, “I felt that poking me all the way over here!”

“Oh,” he said, embarrassed, “I’m sorry-“

She snatched him up, causing him to cry out in surprise. Before he could react, he was being brought up to her face, she smiled and winked at him before pressing his tiny body against the plump softness of her lips. He gasped as his erection was pressed between those massive pink pillows, and he fought a moan as the giant fox-girl began to suck and play with him.

Her hand moved from underneath him, to behind him, holding him in place as her lips and tongue forced wave after wave of ecstasy over him. His arms and legs flailed, without purpose or purchase, as her mouth became his entire world.

She giggled, amused at his struggles. She pressed him to her mouth harder, squeezing him between her face and palm. He was completely at her mercy, and that turned him on more than anything had in his entire life. A finger came up behind his head, the single massive digit stroking his hair and reminding him how small he was.

His hips bucked as he came, and her lips were merciless in milking every last drop out of him, his seed disappearing into her cavernous mouth. He collapsed backwards into her palm, his chest heaving as the afterglow permeated every fiber of his body. She slowly pulled him away, letting him see her full face as she smiled down at him, with what had to be a deliberately pronounced gulp, she swallowed his miniscule load.

“Well?” She asked with a smile, “Are we feeling better now, master?”

“T-That was,” he gasped, “amazing…”

“Succubus powers,” she said with a grin, “we always know just how to play with humans… some of the more powerful ones can make you guys cum with a look,” she saw his expression and giggled, “I’m not quite that good yet, but maybe we’ll get there with practice.”

“I-Is that part of having you as a familiar?” he managed.

She grinned, “You feed me, I take care of you, in any way you need to be taken care of.” She glanced around the apartment and frowned, seeing clothes tossed haphazardly on the floor, and again when she noticed the dishes piled in the sink. “Master, you might have some OTHER needs that we need to take care of…”

The rest of the day was mostly spent teaching Astoria how human appliances and electronics worked. She seemed amazed that he could summon water, light, and fire, all without magic, and the Television had mystified her. Throughout most of it she had carried his tiny form in her hand, thankfully she’d wrapped a small wash rag around him, giving him some modesty.

“It’s amazing,” she marveled, clicking the remote again as she cycled through the channels, “you can scry all of these things, and not a single spark of magic…”

“Yeah,” Eric explained, “and if you want to see a particular program I’ve got streaming and-“ he felt the ground begin to shake.

“Oh,” Astoria said excitedly, “looks like your energy is replenished!”

As the ceiling above started getting closer, she gently sat him down on the carpet. He breathed a sigh of relief as he passed her knees, then her waist, finally they were briefly eye to eye before he stood over her again. The washrag fell to the floor, and he thought about covering himself, but it seemed pointless now, she’d seen everything, and by her look was enjoying a glance at the full-size package.

“See master?” She said sweetly, “I told you! You’re back to normal.”

“Yeah,” he muttered, looking at his hands. It felt good knowing he wouldn’t be toy sized forever, no matter what they’d agreed to or what the succubus had promised, a part of him had feared she was lying and he’d be her shrunken pet for the rest of his life. He felt a stir down below at the thought, now why did such an undesirable scenario suddenly turn him on?

“Because you like the idea,” Astoria giggled, putting her hands behind her back and rocking on her heels slightly. Seeing his surprised expression she grinned wider, “Succubus, remember? I can’t read most of your thoughts, but any sexual thoughts? Any dirty fantasies?” She tapped her fox ears, “I pick those right up.” She playfully skipped closer to him, her foxlike tail bobbing behind her, “And YOU, master,” she poked his chest, “want to be a shrunken little slave to a beautiful, sexy, demoness!”

“W-What!?” He protested, “No I don’t! I’m really happy to be back to full size, seriously!”

She sighed and shook her head, “You can’t lie to me master, not on something like that! I see right through it.” She circled him, almost predatorily, “If that’s what you truly desire, you can have it…” she grinned and traced a finger along his chest, and then his side, finally around to his back as she stepped behind him. He shivered at the sensation. “I could suck all your spirit energy out, and then I just… won’t stop.” She giggled, “EVER!” she hugged him from behind.

“Astoria,” he breathed, wincing as she reached around and grabbed his rapidly hardening cock, “Please-“

“Tell me to stop master,” she giggled, starting to stroke him, “say don’t shrink me, and I won’t!” She picked up her speed, “I know we made a little agreement,” she said softly, “but if I don’t hear a firm no by the time I count to five…” She reached up and bit his earlobe lightly, “I’m going to start feeding again.”

“One,” she began, laughing at his expression. He grimaced, enjoying the feeling of her hand and trying to force himself to think.

“Two,” she continued, “Oh master, I’m going to take so much more this time.” She bit her lip and giggled, still stroking him.

“Three,” she said, her voice going low, “Think of all the places you’ll be able to fit, I’ll try to spare a little magic so you can breathe… maybe.”

“You’re just joking right?” he breathed, “I mean you wouldn’t really leave me small-“

“FOREVER!” she said gleefully, “FOUR!”

“Hnng,” he gritted his teeth as she kept playing with him. The rational part of his brain was panicking, but another part was riding the waves of sensation as the succubus masterfully toyed with him, physically and mentally.

“It’s just one little word,” she said teasingly, “a little no is all it takes master, then you can stay big!”

“N-“ he began

“FIVE!” Astoria shouted over him triumphantly.

His skin glowed and the soothing tingle of the succubus’s feeding raced over him, the panicked parts of his mind fell silent, and as he shrank smaller into the fox-girl’s arms. She kept stroking his cock as he got smaller, her hand quickly outsizing it. She lay him on the ground, his back resting on the increasingly rough fabric of his carpet fibers as she knelt down over him, now playing with his manhood with just a pair of fingers.

“Oh no,” he moaned, half in pleasure and half in despair, “Astoria, please, I didn’t mean it-“

“Small forever!” she teased, still stroking him. She leaned in close so her face dominated his whole vision, “I’ll still call you master of course, but you’ll be more like my pet.”

“You can’t do this!” he protested, but it was halfhearted, even though he knew he’d regret it he found the idea intoxicating.

“It’s too late,” She laughed, “Now come for me, and say hello to the rest of your life!”

He cried out as he sprayed her fingers, bucking his hips upward as she milked him easily. Her massive eyes bored down on him, intensifying the experience and driving him wild with lust. The glow washed over him again, the dual feelings of orgasm and energy drain overwhelming his senses. He watched the already titanic Astoria get larger, and she teasingly waved goodbye to him as the carpet fibers rose around him like trees.

“Okay,” she whispered, “I think that’s enough.”

She knelt down as far as she could, parting the carpet fibers with her fingers as she searched for her tiny master. Squinting she caught a small movement, and, licking the tip of her finger, she pressed it down, causing the speck sized man to be stuck to it easily.

Eric fought with all his strength, but at this size the adhesion from her gooey spit was more than enough to hold him in place like concrete. Wind rushed by his face and blew his hair about as he was lifted into the air by the giant finger. Soon he was face to face with the grinning succubus, her face now larger than a mountain.

“Thanks for all that spirit energy master,” she giggled, “I’m full to bursting! I could probably turn lead into gold right now!” Her finger traced lower, stopping in front of her wet and waiting womanhood, just a small patch of red hair shaved in the shape of a heart above it.

He stared into that chasm, a mix of fear and lust rising in him as the wet musky smell washed over him. Would she really stick him in there? He was rocketed forward, not even able to scream as he was plunged into the immense warm darkness of the succubus’s waiting womanhood.

To Astoria it was simply fingering herself, and she giggled at the thought of how the simple action would be world shaking for her tiny master. She pulled her finger out and examined it briefly, smiling when she saw that the tiny man had been sucked off it, now hopelessly trapped inside her.

With a pleased sigh, she flopped backwards onto the couch, her foxlike ears flaring outwards as she reached down and began to masturbate in earnest. If master was moving, well he was far too small for her to feel at that size, but knowing he was in there made all the difference.

Eric’s world shook even as the warm folds of the massive pussy squeezed and caressed him. He might have tried to climb out, but it was useless. The rapidly increasing wetness made movement all but impossible, except to be flushed about wherever her internal muscles pushed him. The world quaked again and again, reminding him how powerless he was even against Astoria’s most intimate place.

The succubus groaned happily as she reached orgasm, taking immense satisfaction in the knowledge that the slight tremors in her body would be like earthquakes to the tiny human. Finally, when she was well and done, she stuck her finger in again. She had to use magic to locate him, he’d been pushed deep inside her, and she’d have never found him otherwise.

She drew him out, stuck once more to her finger, though this time with a more intimate fluid. Once more he was imprisoned in front of her gigantic face, filling his entire field of vision. She lazily regarded him, and he just stared at her angrily.

“I know you loved that,” she said with a grin, “You’re angry sure, but I felt every thought you had about it, you’re halfway hoping I’ll stick you back in right now.”

He sighed, it was true… he had to figure out a way out of this-

“Okay,” she breathed, “Time to come clean… I was kidding.”

He blinked, “What!?” he shouted.

“I was kidding!” she said, somehow able to hear him even at his miniscule size, “you were having all of those sexy fantasies of being shrunk against your will, so I thought I’d just kind of… give it to you?”

“So you’re going to let me grow back?” he asked. He struggled again briefly against the drying fluid holding him in place, stuck like this on her fingertip was a real reminder of just how small she’d made him.

“Ohh, poor master,” she said, giving him a fake pout, “Sorry, I think I scared you a little too much. Here, I’ll give you some of your energy back.”

The now familiar tingling splashed over him, only this time he was getting larger! He fell off the tip of her finger and down into her palm as he went from a grain of sand, to a bug, and then finally to a doll. He kept growing until he was maybe a foot and a half tall, cradled in her arms, and then stopped. He looked up at her in confusion.

“I said I’d give SOME of it back,” she said, ruffling his hair. “Now tell me the truth, did you have fun?”

“Yeah,” he admitted, not seeing the point in lying, if she really could read his mind about that kind of thing it would be obvious. “It was amazing.”

“It was a little mean spirited,” she said regretfully, “but we succubi have a sort of sense for what we should say or do in those situations, something just told me that it was the right way to go.”

“I…” he sighed, “yeah, it definitely paid off, that was the hottest experience of my life.”

“So far,” she said, ruffling his hair, “I’ll bet I can top it.”

Eric woke up the next day in his bed, at full size. He could have sworn he fell asleep cradled in Astoria’s arms like a teddy bear… Was the whole thing a dream? There was a slight smell of cinnamon and vanilla on the bedsheets, but it could have been his imagination. He shook his head and got up to get dressed.

“Good morning, Master!” a cheerful voice called as he walked out of his bedroom.

Astoria was definitely real, if back down to the five feet he’d met her at. She’d cooked a large breakfast spread, and his stomach growled as he sat down and served himself sausages and a scoop of potatoes.

Taking a bite his eyes lit up, “Wow, these are great!”

“Breakfast is one of the demonic arts!” Astoria said happily, placing a stack of pancakes in front of him, “right up there with necromancy!”

“Really?” he asked, pouring a small cup of syrup over the pancakes.

“Yeah, for whatever reason the arch-demons really wanted all the succubi in hell’s army to know how to make breakfast,” she said with a shrug, “I guess it helps with seduction?”

“Call me seduced,” he said, taking another bite.

“So master,” Astoria said gingerly, “Since I’m going to be staying here, I was thinking… I really only brought this pair of clothes from the spirit world, and-“

Eric reached into his wallet and pulled out a credit card, sliding it across the table to her, “Go get yourself some things then, least I could do.”

She smiled, “Oh thank you master!” she picked up the card and frowned, “Is this… is this thing valuable to humans?”

“Just give it to the storekeep,” he said with a smile, “they’ll know what to do.”

“Great!” she said, “Now one last thing, I fed you master, now you’ve got to feed me!”

He sighed and held out a hand. Astoria gripped it, and he felt the energy begin to slid out of him, and into her. She grew bigger, reaching his normal six foot height, while he took her place at five. She seemed to think a minute, and he grunted in surprise as he shot down one final inch, putting him at 4’ 11”

“I needed a little extra juice for a location spell,” she explained, “I don’t know where they sell clothes in the human world.”

With his belt tightened as much as it would go, his shirt tucked in to his waist, and his sleeves rolled up, he managed to make it in to the office. The world was a different place being this short, but still navigable. A few people spared him odd glances, but nobody said anything. He made it to his cubicle without incident and began logging in to check his emails.

“How’s life short stuff?” Melinda said, appearing in his cubicle, cup of coffee in hand.

“She made me breakfast,” he said with a smile.

“It’s wild,” his boss murmured, “magic, demons, angels, that’s all real…”

“And yet I still have to come into work,” he laughed, “I guess I’ve got another mouth to feed… kind of.”

“This one just eats height,” Melinda said, regarding her coffee cup a moment, “You’re definitely not going to be the tall guy around here again… is she going to shave this much off you every day?”

“I’m not sure,” he said, “I mean, she promised she wouldn’t take off enough that I’d have to miss work.”

“I wonder where she thinks that line is?” His boss asked with a raised eyebrow, “So, do you think you can live with it?”

“I think so yeah,” he said, “she seems… nice enough.”

“Nice,” Melinda snorted.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” he asked with a frown.

“Nothing,” His boss said with a smirk, “Young men, all the same.”

Eric turned the key to the lock on his apartment. Inside he heard a thump, as though someone were leaping off a couch, and then the pitter patter of feet across the floor as he opened the door.

“Master!” Astoria shouted happily as she collided with him. The rest of his height had returned sometime later in the day, which had been a pleasant surprise, so when the now petite succubus collided with him, she wasn’t able to knock him over.

“Hi Astoria,” he laughed, reaching down to rub her fox-ears. Playfully he grabbed at her tail as it swooshed upwards, causing her to giggle as she hugged him closer. Glancing around he saw that his apartment was cleaner than at any point since he’d moved in, he marveled at countertops that practically seemed to shine.

“I did a little cleaning up,” she explained, “And I thought of a fun way to make sure it stays clean!”

“Oh?” he asked.

She shrugged, “Every time I have to clean something, you can give me an inch of your height! Don’t worry though, first one’s free.”

“Uhhh,” he gulped, and she just smirked.

“You look like you need to unwind,” she said, “would you like me to draw you a bath?” She sniffed him, seeming to sense the dirty thoughts already filling his head, “Or maybe you want me to shrink you?” She bit her lip, “Which one would be more relaxing?”

“Shrink me first, then give me a bath,” he said, feeling the tingling as she began to drain his height.

“Your wish is my command master,” she said, kissing him on the lips as they passed each other in height. Soon she was fishing him out of his pooled clothes, holding his naked form in both hands like a treasure.

“I’ve been reading up on the human world,” She said eagerly, “Tomorrow is Friday, yes? And then you have something called the weekend?”

“Yeah,” he said, savoring the warm grip of her hands around him. “Two days without work.”

“So you probably wouldn’t need to grow back at all then, would you?” She asked with a grin.

“I guess not,” he gulped.

She giggled at his reaction as she walked towards the bath. Eric couldn’t help but smile, wondering what plans she had in store for him.

End Notes:

Debated whether or not to make this one it's own post or just add it here, ultimately decided to put it here since I intend it as a one shot.

Working up a sweat by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

A girl is diagnosed with reductor's syndrome, which means her sweat shrinks others on contact. She decides to use the condition to have a little fun with her boyfriend.

“So that’s it then?” Riley asked her doctor.

“I’m afraid so,” Dr. Ames told her, the older woman was jotting down a few notes on Riley’s profile, “Reductor’s syndrome, you’ve got it.”

“Shit,” she muttered, gazing down at her feet, “What does that mean for me? I’ve got to move away from people to a colony or something?”

“Oh goodness no,” Dr. Ames laughed, “darling, your sweat causes people to shrink, it’s unusual, but it takes a fairly high concentration to become a problem. As long as you bathe regularly and perhaps avoid socializing in humid environments, you’ll be fine.” She paused, “you may want to start working out at home…”

“Okay,” she sighed, “well, it’s not great, but I guess it’s not the end of the world.”

“That’s the spirit,” Dr. Ames said with a smile, “I actually have the condition myself, but you’d never know it!”

“Wow,” Riley said hopefully, “really?”

The doctor shrugged, “like I said, ninety-nine percent of the time, it’s not a problem, you’ll really only shrink people on contact if you go days without a shower or they give you a hug right after you finish a workout, and even if you do shrink them, they grow back in a day or two.” She giggled, “sometimes in the summer I garden, and I really work up a sweat. I love giving my hubby a quick smooch, sends him down to shoulder height.”

“I just don’t know how I’m going to tell my boyfriend,” she muttered. “He’s going to be back from his business trip in a few days.”

Dr. Ames shrugged, “You might be surprised, a lot of men find the condition somewhat… appealing.”

“Really?” Riley asked with a frown.

“It’s a power thing I think,” Dr. Ames said with a shrug, “Without diving too much into my personal matters, I’ll say that it can be very intoxicating to watch a man dwindle away in front of you, to see him become your plaything…” She winked at Riley, “there are a lot of things a girl can do with a man who can fit in the palm of her hand.”

Riley pursed her lips, thinking.

Jack answered the video call from his girlfriend from the comfort of his hotel room. Riley was just his type, a bubbly brunette who always seemed to know what to say to cheer him up when he was down, and who managed to help him relax. He sighed, already feeling more relaxed just seeing her face appear on the screen of his phone.

“Ooh,” she laughed, seeing his suit and tie, “did I call in the middle of a meeting?”

“No,” he sighed, “we’re breaking for lunch.”

“You look so handsome Mr. big business,” she said teasingly. He looked over himself in the smaller box in the corner of the phone screen, his black hair was slicked back in a smooth professional style, and the suit complimented his lean physique. He rolled his eyes, fighting a smile as Riley laughed at him more. She knew he hated dressing up for these events, preferring the business casual environment of his office.

“So why’d you call?” he asked with a smile, “just lonely?”

“Not exactly,” she said, biting her lip, “I got some… medical news.”

“Oh?” he sat up straight in his chair, immediately worried, “everything okay?”

“Yeah,” she said hesitantly, “It’s just that… I’ve got reductor’s syndrome.”

His heart skipped a beat, “Reductor’s syndrome? S-So you like, shrink people now?”

“My sweat does,” she explained, “Or it has a chemical in it that does… I don’t really get it but…” she sighed, “you should probably not do any of my laundry for a while.”

“Right,” he muttered, taking it in.

He had a faraway look in his eyes, and Riley worried that he was horrified… but she couldn’t be further from the truth, in reality Jack had always had certain tastes. He knew just about everything there was to know about reductor’s syndrome in fact, and he’d spent many late nights watching videos of women who had it using the shrinking ability in… risqué ways.

“If you need some time away from me when you get back,” she said quietly, “I mean… I’ll understand.”

His mouth went dry, “No,” he rasped, “That’s not…” He cleared his throat, then chuckled, “I’m not scared of you Riley, no matter how small I was I could never be scared of you…”

“You say that now,” she said with a grin. “Maybe I’ll shrink you down when you get back from that business trip? I’ll be like that psycho girl in the news that kept her boyfriend trapped in her gym sock he couldn’t ever grow back!”

He felt a stirring in his loins, and gulped nervously, “I ummm…” he stared at her, at a loss for words.

Riley picked up that something was off, her eyes narrowed and a small grin touched the corner of her mouth, “Maybe I’ll work up a nice sweat on the treadmill, then come give my big strong boyfriend a hug,” she made a pouty face, “but then… you wouldn’t be my big strong boyfriend for long after that would you?” She held her thumb and forefinger up to the camera, “you’d be my little bitty pet boyfriend.”

He was starting to sweat himself now, “I uh, you better not,” he said feebly.

“Oh my god,” Riley whispered, struggling not to laugh, “Y-You’re one of those guys! Those guys that are into this stuff!”

“What!?” He chuckled, “I mean… come on!”

“Are you in your hotel room alone?” Riley asked.

“Yeah,” he said suspiciously, “Why?”

“Hmm…” She said, “Does the thought of kissing his stinky girlfriend after her workout get Jackie hard? Angle the phone down Jack, I want to check.”

“Riley,” he pleaded, not even sure what he was begging for.

“And then one little kiss and you’d be down looking me in the eye,” she said seductively, “too weak to force me away, then after that you could give my pits a whiff, or maybe bury your face in my tits?” She giggled at his red face, “Then that would really be the point of no return, wouldn’t it Jack? You’d be so small, so weak… I could just keep shrinking you, as small as I wanted…”

“Okay,” he breathed, “M-Maybe I’m one of those guys into being small.”

“Points for honesty,” she said with a laugh, “okay, here’s what we’re going to do. You come home on Friday, right?”

“That’s right,” he said, “I’ll come to your place right from the airport.”

“Eager,” she laughed, “I’ll leave the door unlocked, come right in.”

With a final giggle she ended the call, leaning back in her bed and thinking things over. She had the next few days off, and didn’t work again until the following Monday… She could let her hygiene slip a bit, she decided. It would feel gross, sure, but if Jack was into this sort of thing… well, she’d ring this new phase of their lives in with a bang.

Jack stared at the door to Riley’s apartment nervously, his suitcase at his side. He’d been trying to muster up the courage to go in, but now, face to face with a scenario he’d long fantasized about, he was getting cold feet. What if it wasn’t like he imagined? What if it was scary? Or worse, what if this ruined things with Riley? So many thoughts swirled in his head.

His thoughts were interrupted by the door swinging open slowly, ominously… He peered inside, the interior of the apartment was dark, and he didn’t see Riley anywhere.

“R-Riley?” he called, “Are you in there?” He stepped forward hesitantly, the clack of his business shoes against the tiled entryway seeming to echo.

He heard a creaking, and turned just in time to see the door shut behind him, then a *click* of a lock being turned.

“Riley?” he called, squinting as his eyes tried to adjust to the low light.

The overhead light clicked on suddenly, and he cried out in surprise, dropping the suitcase to his side and blinking spots out of his eyes. He smelled it then, the ripe earthy odor of sweat, salty and strong in his nostrils. Riley was on him before he knew what hit him, almost knocking him over as she swung her arms around his neck, pulling him down into a kiss.

“Ambushed!” she cackled as she pulled away, “if I was one of those women who use this condition to kidnap dudes, you’d be fucked!”

He gasped as it started taking effect, he felt his clothes growing looser, and soon his girlfriend wasn’t pulling him down into a kiss, but staring him in the eye. He finally managed to get a good look at her, she was in her usual workout attire, running shorts, and a sweat soaked neon pink sports bra that hugged her generous assets to her.

“You just caught me after my run,” she laughed, pulling him tight to her again, “come on Jack, where’s the fight or flight response?”

He caught another whiff of her, the aroma beginning to stick to him as her sweat clung to his skin following their hug. The shrinking seemed to pick up speed, and as his hands disappeared up his sleeves he realized he was now looking up to make eye contact with Riley.

“Uh oh,” she mocked, “poor little shrinkee, did the big bad sweaty girl make you widdle?”

“Fuck me,” he moaned, feeling his erection straining in his pants, or it would, if his belt hadn’t failed him, letting his pants fall to the floor, and a moment later his boxers with them.

“We’ll get to that,” Riley promised, “but seriously Jack, try to get away or something, I wanted to draw this out a little and you’re already eye level with the girls here,” she pointed to her chest.

“Oh,” he said, blinking in shock, “Sorry.”

“Oh, I can’t stay mad at you!” she laughed, and pulled him straight into her breasts, the sweat from her sports bra soaking his face, her grimy skin sliding against him as he pushed her away feebly. He summoned all of his strength and yelled, but the woman was now a colossus to him, and she held on to him, causing his feet to leave the floor as he kept shrinking. He couldn’t be more than half her height now…

“Okay,” she said with a smile, setting him down finally, “points for effort.”

“How am I supposed to win against you?” he asked with a laugh, “I don’t want to anyway!”

“Bedroom games aren’t about winning or losing,” she said with a smirk, “they’re about how long you last.” She loomed over him, licking her lips ominously, “what you need,” she said, “is incentive.”

She walked over to an end table where her phone sat. While she did that he took the opportunity to shed his shirt, now hanging off him like an oversized robe. She gave an approving smile as she saw him naked, then held up her phone for him to see.

“You just need to keep yourself from getting caught for…” She thought it over, “seven minutes, how’s that sound?”

“What happens if I can keep away from you for seven minutes?” he asked nervously.

She shrugged, “I guess we’ll do what you want for the rest of the night.”

“And if you catch me?” he let the question hang in the air.

“We do what I want,” she said with a grin that would do a shark proud, “don’t worry, you’ll have fun either way.”

He gulped, “O-Okay.”

“Gentlemen,” she said, sauntering over to him, “start your engines!” she clicked the “start” button on her phone’s stopwatch as he bolted for the bedroom.

He looked around, and immediately leapt under the bed. His small size easily let him fit, and he figured it would buy him at least a minute or two. He squirmed against the carpet, it felt coarser than he remembered, maybe because he was smaller?

He gasped in shock as he felt a surprisingly large hand grab his ankle, “Under the bed? Really?” she laughed. He clawed feebly at the carpet as she easily pulled him out. He’d shrunk enough by this point that she was easily double his size, and the strong wet stink of her sweat immediately hit his nose again. He watched in awe as she grew before him, or rather he shrank, trapped and pinned between her arms as she laughed at his predicament.

“Even just the smell is enough to do it, wow!” she teased, “that’s right Jack, breathe it in! Every little whiff is another inch GONE!”

He tried to roll sideways, out of her grip, but she let herself fall, her bulk pinning him in place as her armpit landed directly on his face. This brought the overwhelming aroma of Riley’s body to a new level, and he struggled to breath as his eyes stung, her sweat pouring into them as it soaked his face.

“Oops,” she teased, pulling away, “you’d better wipe that off quick.”

He panicked, he was covered in her sweat now, and it was shrinking him so fast his head was spinning. Feebly he rolled in the rapidly rising carpet, doing his best to whisk the foul fluid off him before he lost too much height. Riley seemed content to watch him struggle, giggling and covering her mouth as he dropped below the height of her knees.

He managed to get some distance from her, and, satisfied he wasn’t shrinking, decided to make a run for her bathroom. She just snorted as he ran, rolling her eyes as she stood up for a leisurely pursuit.

“Come on Jack! There’s only one way in and out of there!”

“Shit,” he muttered, in his haste to put distance between them he had boxed himself in. He looked around the white tiled expanse before him, up at the shower stall, then around to the sink, the toilet…

“Hi,” Riley said quietly, giving a smug smile as she stood in the doorway.

With a roar he ran right at her, thinking he could run between her legs. For a minute he thought he’d succeeded, shouting in triumph as he passed under that arch and reached the carpet of the bedroom again. His jubilation was short lived, and he grunted in surprise and mild pain as something struck his back, pinning him to the floor.

“Just so you know,” Riley said, rolling him over onto his back with her foot, “the only reason I didn’t pin you like this in the bathroom was because I worried the hard tile would hurt you too much.”

“T-Thanks,” he muttered weakly.

The smell of her foot was raw, strong, stale and salty as it flexed over him, growing more powerful and heavier as the fumes seemed to wash over him, carrying his size away.

“Now what is that poking my foot?” she asked with a grin, “is that a teeny tiny boner?”

“M-Maybe,” he grunted, trying to force the foot off him.

She shifted her sole, pinning his head between her toes like a marble. She squeezed idly, savoring her victory now that the game was over.

“Four and a half minutes,” she chuckled, “better luck next time champ.”

He just groaned in response, the slick sole of her foot grinding against his manhood and sending pleasure up his spine. Riley noticed the strained look on his face, one she recognized and was well familiar with.

“I see the chase got you excited,” she said in a husky voice. “How about we have another little game?”

He couldn’t think, just letting the slow movement of the giant foot overhead drive him to new heights of pleasure. The thick fog of her sweat wafted down, shrinking him ever smaller, he realized in his haze that her big toe was now almost twice the size of his head.

“I’m going to keep you down there, under my foot,” she explained, “shrinking, until you cum!”

His eyes went wide, “R-Riley, I’m already getting pretty small here!”

“Then you’d better hurry up,” she said sweetly.

“Fuck!” he growled, grinding himself against her in time with her minute movements. He panicked and started picking up speed, trying to finish as he sank further, the space between her toes was a large gap now, one he could curl up in, and if he didn’t hurry, one he’d be able to straddle with his whole body.

“Maybe you want to be tiny?” Riley teased, “that’s why you’re taking longer? That’s okay Jackie, I don’t mind keeping you as my little pet for a few days, but…” she giggled, “I thought I’d need a hamster cage, if you don’t hurry I’m going to need an ant farm!”

He shouted as he came, bucking his hips against a foot that grew larger as the slick and sweaty aroma permeated him, filling his senses and overwhelming his mind. The foot lifted off him as he panted, the smell of Riley’s sweat dissipating, and finally, he stopped shrinking.

He sighed, sitting up and looking around, the carpet fibers loomed around him like waist-high grass, and slowly he looked up, seeing the titanic goddess that his girlfriend had become. The world rocked as the colossus of a woman knelt down, squinting as she looked at him.

“Oh my god!” she giggled, “This is too much, you’re like… a bug!”

“That was fucking amazing!” he shouted.

“Glad you thought so,” Riley said, “now I’m going to go clean up a little.”

“Aw come on!” he pleaded.

She laughed and rolled her eyes, a thunderous sound that seemed to echo, “I can just barely hear your squeaky little voice, and you want me to stay all grimy and gross? How small do you want to get?”

“SMALLER!” he cried eagerly.

Her eyebrows rose, “Okay then,” she said with a chuckle.

Slowly she sidled her workout shorts and underwear down, stepping out of them, leaving her naked except for that pink sports bra. Her toe hooked the pale blue underwear she’d been wearing, they were absolutely soaked with her sweat, and after the chase and their game, her arousal.

Jack watched as a that pair of fragrant panties, big enough to cover a parking lot, was hovered hover him, her toe like the largest construction crane in the world. Almost in slow motion, she released the panties, and he was buried in the avalanche of fragrant fabric.

“There you go,” she said with a laugh, “Let’s see how tiny my little Jackie is by the time he gets out of that.” For good measure she peeled the sports bra off too, making a sound like a peeling sticker as she held it away from herself. She took one whiff, then almost gagged, and with a final giggle dropped it down over him with her panties, pressing lightly on the pooled workout clothing with her foot. “Have fun!” she teased.

She stretched, grimacing at her own smell as she lifted her armpits, “Now to go shower for real…” She hummed happily to herself as she walked towards the bathroom, thinking of all the games she would play with her tiny boyfriend that weekend.

End Notes:

A pretty quick one that's almost all action

Mile High Club by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

Guy can't get on a flight, opts to take a "shrinking ticket" instead. The full sized woman sitting near him takes an interest.

Jeremy Ackerman pulled on his tie, loosening it and letting his neck breathe a bit, “What do you mean, all tickets are sold out?” He asked angrily. “I have a potential client in Chicago I need to meet tomorrow afternoon! Millions of dollars are on the line here!”

“I’m sorry sir,” the bored ticket clerk said, clicking through the flight listings, “best I can do is tomorrow night.”

He sighed, kneading his temples, “Okay, what if I get a business class seat? First class? Come on one of those expensive upgrades has to be available! This is a company card ma’am, no limits!”

“Well,” the clerk said, biting her lip, “we do have some resize tickets available…”

“Resize tickets?” he asked, “all that shrinking stuff? Isn’t that like, dangerous or something?”

“There have been some rather unfortunate incidents which have made an outsized media impact,” the stewardess admitted, “I can assure you there have been no fatalities associated with use of this technology.”

“No fatalities?” He asked incredulously, “that’s not exactly reassuring! What usually happens, they get stepped on?”

“Er… not usually,” the clerk said, “I mean, that is to say,” she cleared her throat, “you’ll be far more durable once you’ve been miniaturized, stretchy too.”

“Stretchy?”

The clerk shrugged, “Like gum, I guess? Look sir, there’s a very long line, there is no way for you to get to Chicago by tomorrow unless you want to take the resize flight.”

“Fuck,” he muttered angrily, “you’re sure this is safe?”

“No fatalities sir,” the clerk repeated.

“I’ll take one to Chicago,” he said finally.

Jeremy was led into a sterile white room beyond the security checkpoint. A giggling female airline attendant had come to collect him once he’d purchased the ticket, and after a fairly standard TSA experience, he’d been ushered into this chamber. The woman in question wore an almost outdated looking stewardess outfit, blue and crisply folded, with a garrison cap that looked straight out of an atomic age advertisement.

“Okay,” the airline employee, a dark-skinned young woman named Natalie, began, “you stay here in this room, and I’ll turn on the machine, then you get itty bitty.” She held her fingers together to emphasize the point. She reached to take his carryon, and he watched nervously as she walked towards the door.

“How small does it make me?” he asked suddenly.

Natalie paused, “some of your flight clothes are down there by your foot.”

“My flight clothes?” he peered down and gulped as he saw a tiny grey shirt and pants on the floor by his shoe. They looked way too small for any doll he’d ever seen. His heart started to pound as he considered the implication.

“You didn’t think your clothes would shrink too, did you?” Natalie giggled, “if they did, we could just shrink you in full view of everyone.” She looked him up and down a moment, “Now once you’re tiny, you’ll want to hurry over there and put the flight wear on, okay?” A playful look came over her face and he could swear she was fighting not to lick her lips, “Sometimes on their first time, people get a little stunned and forget to go get dressed, but if I should come in here to find teeny tiny you naked…” She giggled and winked, “Well, don’t be embarrassed.” The door closed with a click that echoed in the quiet room.

He swallowed nervously as the lights above him flashed, he saw stars, and then everything went black.

He came to a moment later, blinking stars out of his eyes as he struggled to get his bearings. He shook as the sheer size of the room began to register, that ceiling hung overhead like a faraway alien sky, the fluorescents buzzing like alien objects in the cavernous emptiness. He looked at the ridge that surrounded him and realized with a start that it was his own pressed collar, the slight sweat stains from his neck easily visible at this size.

He scrambled around, looking for an easy way out of his own clothing, but there wasn’t any obvious route. He sighed and decided he’d try to climb out of a stiff shirt collar that stood higher than he did now, but his heart sank as he heard the door click open again.

“Mr. Ackerman?” The flight attendant called. The click of her heeled shoes on the floor echoed through the room as the titaness approached him. He watched, awestruck, as the colossus of a woman easily traversed the expanse of the room. She bent down, blocking his view of the lamp overhead, an expansive and amused grin taking in his tiny naked form as his struggles against his own shirt ceased.

“Oh Mr. Paulson,” she cooed, “Can I call you Jeremy?” she giggled, “Jeremy, you look a little stuck, let me help you.”

“No, wait!” but those tree trunk fingers were coming down, pinching him easily between them. He felt his body compress in a way that, his rational mind argued, should have crushed him, popped him like a tiny grape, but although he felt pressure it didn’t really hurt. His tiny flailing body was lifted up and a pair of eyes bigger than his body regarded him with amusement.

“I told you, you don’t need to be embarrassed,” the stewardess giggled, taking an eyeful of his plight.

“The clothes!” he shouted as loud as he could.

“What?” The attendant asked, holding him up to her ear, “your clothes? Oh, don’t worry, I’ll put them in your bag.”

“MY CLOTHES FOR THE FLIGHT!” he shouted angrily, glancing down at the faraway grey jumpsuit.

If Natalie heard him, she didn’t give any indication, instead holding up a clear plastic carrying case, “here you go little guy!” she dropped him in, and at his size it was a several dozen foot drop. He grunted on impact with the hard plastic, it didn’t really hurt, but it was an unpleasant surprise. A moment later the grey outfit from the floor fluttered in with him, and he sprinted to it to get dressed before the stewardess could reach the public areas of the airport.

“Gee,” he muttered angrily, “I wonder why they have trouble selling these tickets?”

Natalie hummed happily as she walked to her passenger’s cabin. The resize sections were small plastic alcoves built into the back of the first-class seats. Popping the top on the carrying case, her enormous hand reached in for the bug sized man, snatching him up easily before he could so much as protest. With surprising gentleness this time, she placed him in the small plastic alcove, which to him was nearly the size of a house. She slid a plastic screen down over it, sealing him in. With one final wave, the giant stewardess stowed his bag in the overhead bin, turning to leave as the first full sized passengers began to board.

Jeremy glanced around, taking stock of his situation. The alcove carved into the back of the seat had a pair of padded seats with restraints, and there were a few screens on the nearby wall which, though the size of a standard smartphone, would provide a cinematic experience for him if he played anything on them. There was even a small plastic container of chocolate chips and peanuts, though each one was the size of his torso. All things considered; it was actually a much more comfortable seating arrangement than a normal flight… He sighed and sat in his chair, enjoying the padded leather as he tried to force himself to relax.

He was flipping through the inflight movie options when he noticed movement outside of the plastic covering. He glanced over to the full-sized first-class seat, and he couldn’t help but take a minute to admire the striking young woman who paused at his row. She flopped into the seat with a tired sigh, her curly brown hair bobbing as she did so. He heard a pair of clicks as she kicked off her high heels, and pushed them under the seat in front of her. Glancing down he could see her toes stretching in her nylons, enjoying the air.

“Ugh,” she muttered, “fourteen hours on my feet,” she sighed, straightening her skirt slightly as she got comfortable.

She noticed him then, and a small smile lit her features as she took in the sight of the shrunken man in the resize ticket alcove. She bit her lower lip, and gave him a small wave, which he returned in stunned silence.

Jeremy always had trouble talking to pretty women, when it came to his company’s software and products, well he could talk for hours about that, but a girl wanting to chat? He always froze up, and a woman a thousand times your size was that much more intimidating.

“Hi,” she said, her voice muffled by the plastic. She paused, laughing a moment, then reached for something on the side of the case. “Hi!” she repeated, her voice clear as it came over a small intercom system. “Those shrinking cabins have a little button in there so you can talk to me, or call the stewardess.” She bit her lip and giggled, “just a warning, they charge you ten dollars each for those chocolate chips.”

“TEN BUCKS EACH!?” he glanced at the food he’d thought was complimentary, and scowled as he saw a tag on the bottom of the container with prices. He rolled his eyes angrily as he pushed his own intercom button on the side of his chair, “that’s criminal!” he replied.

“I know right?” the woman laughed, “like seriously, one of the best parts of shrinking is eating giant portions of that kind of stuff, and they just take it away from you!”

“Have you done this before?” he asked her.

“Lots of times,” she said, leaning back in her chair, “I’m Brooke, by the way.”

“Jeremy,” he said, nodding with a smile, “Jeremy Ackerman.” Her mouth quirked slightly, and he frowned, did she recognize his name? He tried to wrack his memory; did they know each other from somewhere? He decided to just move on, “so, why didn’t you shrink this time?”

“I’m beat,” she muttered, “I love the technology, but I just didn’t feel like dealing with being carried around today.”

“This was the only way I could get on the flight,” he explained, “This is… it’s my first time.”

“Oh?” She asked curiously, “What do you think of it?”

“It’s…” he gulped nervously, looking up at a face the size of a cliffside, “kind of overwhelming,” he finished.

“You seem to be doing pretty well though,” she mused, “the stewardess wasn’t too hard on you?”

“She uh,” he looked up at the eager woman, not sure how much detail to go into, “She kind of saw me naked,” he finished, “then she picked me up, which was kind of crazy…”

“It really is,” Brooke mused, “a lot of people just break down the first time they get picked up, the stewardess is supposed to put that case on the ground and let you climb into it.” She smiled, “I’ll be sure she handles you properly when we get to Chicago, if you want.”

“Thanks,” he laughed, “but… I mean, it wasn’t the end of the world, just a little getting squeezed I guess.”

“You ARE a brave one,” Brooke mused.

The flight’s takeoff had gone smoothly, and instead of the inflight movie he found himself engrossed in conversation with his “seatmate.”

“So, you’re telling me that there are people who use these shrinking chambers for… recreational use?” he asked through the intercom.

“Oh yes,” she said with a grin, “very exclusive right now though, they’re too expensive for anyone but the very wealthy, but I think that by this time next year there could be a home model capable of shrinking someone to six inches.  It should retail for the price of a used car.”

“That’s… still pretty expensive,” he laughed, “do you really think people will spend that kind of money for…” He frowned, “I’m still not entirely sure what kind of recreational use you’re implying, like yeah it could be fun to play jungle explorer in the backyard or something, but-“

“Sex stuff,” Brooke giggled, rolling her eyes, “come on, I’m sure a handsome single guy like you gets up to some wild stuff now and then?”

“Uhh…” he didn’t want to say he hadn’t been on a date since graduating college, “Well, not that wild,” he said with a blush.

“That’s too bad,” she said, leaning in so her enormous face filled the view out of his alcove, “a guy that’s brave enough to let himself get tiny, and also cool with being handled?” She shrugged, “you could have a lot of fun if you knew the right people.”

“I uh, wouldn’t know how to even find people like that,” he stammered.

“You’re talking to one now,” Brooke laughed.

He swallowed, hoping that at this size she wouldn’t be able to see the erection straining against the provided clothing.

As the flight went on, Jeremy found himself thinking about what Brooke had said. The large screen in his cabin had the ability to surf the internet, for a fee of course. It was a pain to keep moving back and forth across it to use the touchscreen keyboard, but he wanted to look a few things up.

“Shrunken flight passenger kidnapped,” he read, eyes going wide, “kept prisoner in a shoe, fed with eyedropper?” He shuddered. He’d heard some of the stories when the technology was introduced, but he’d never been interested in the details until now. Was shrinking really a good idea? He glanced over his shoulder at Brooke, who was reading a large hardcover book, seemingly ignoring him. He kept reading, gulping nervously as he read another story about a man whose girlfriend had snuck him off an airliner, just like this one, and kept him small for over a month. His blood ran cold at another story of a man being grabbed by a stewardess… though apparently, he hadn’t pressed charges? Odd…

“The two in that story are actually dating now,” Brooke said, startling him. He peered over his shoulder at the giant woman, separated from him by the hard plastic barrier. “As it turns out she didn’t really kidnap him, he wanted to go with her and I guess he didn’t tell any of his friends or family.” She shrugged, “not very responsible of him, if you ask me.” She wrapped her knuckles against the plastic barrier, the loud noise reverberating throughout his cabin. “They put in these safety covers though, now nobody can get in and play with or kidnap the tiny passengers except the stewardess.”

“Well, that’s a relief!” he laughed nervously.

“Is it though?” she asked in a teasing voice. “I mean, would you really mind if a beautiful woman just snatched you up? Maybe kept you as her little pet for a while?” Her button slipped off the intercom for a moment, and he could see her hot breath fogging the clear plastic as she reached down for her heeled shoe. She brought it up, biting her lip as she showed him the inside, “imagine an evil business lady, grabbing a cute guy and shoving him right in here!”

Even through the plastic barrier he could smell odor of that shoe as it came in the vents, “G-gross!” he said with a forced laugh.

“Poor little guy would just be struggling against her nylons, he’d be so scared, but it would feel SO good Jeremy, he’d probably be fighting not to cum the whole time.” From the look on her face, she had him, and she knew it, “Every time that evil kidnapper took a step, those slick nylons would slide all the way over his little body, pressing into it, just imagine how that would feel,” she said softly.

The clack of her shoe dropping on the floor stunned him out of his almost hypnotic state. With a small smile she scooted it back under the seat in front of her, leaning back and picking her book back up again.

“Luckily though, they have these nice plastic barriers to keep those hypothetical evil giant women out,” she said, tapping on it again, leaving a faint smudge of a fingerprint almost as large as his body. She leaned back, engrossing herself in her book again.

“Fuck me,” he muttered quietly. He looked down and sighed, he was probably as hard as he’d ever been, and even if he was barely an inch tall, Brooke had definitely seen his arousal that time.

Jeremy watched as Brooke ordered a drink from the stewardess, folding down a tray table that descended from above the small shrunken passenger alcove. The woman was increasingly beginning to fill his thoughts, and none of the provided inflight entertainment was able to distract him from her at this point. The attendant from before, Natalie, brought her a small glass of something, a cocktail maybe? Brooke stirred it as they talked, their muted voices beyond the plastic barrier indiscernible to him.

His heart leapt as both women’s gazes turned towards him, Brooke said something that was too soft to make out, and suddenly both women shared a raucous laughter that echoed even into his cabin. He panicked suddenly, what were those two planning? Brooke was driving him to a mix of arousal and fear, her talk of kidnapping and keeping tiny men as pets was pulling his mind in two very different directions, and he wasn’t sure he trusted the playful flight attendant either. Natalie gave him a quick wink as she stood up and walked down the plane’s aisle.

Brooke was giving him a smug, almost predatory smile as she stirred her drink, slowly her hand reached for the intercom button, “Jeremy,” she began, “Would you like to get out of there and stretch your legs a bit?”

He gulped, and reached for his own intercom button, “n-no thanks, it’s actually quite spacious in here and-“

“I’m something of a regular on these flights,” Brooke said, staring at her drink a moment, “Natalie and I… we get along well, I was just asking her if she could perhaps be convinced to open your cabin for me so we could… get to know each other a bit better.” She took a sip of her cocktail, “if you wanted, of course.”

Jeremy’s face went white, and he fell back in his chair as he considered the implications of the offer. This had started as a simple business flight, now a beautiful goddess was propositioning him for… something. He watched, stunned, as Natalie handed a small key with a plastic fob to Brooke. The two women glanced around. Likely due to the flight’s late hour, all of the other passengers nearby appeared completely asleep. Natalie waved one last time, fighting a giggle as her heels clacked down the aisle once again.

Brooke set her drink down, pushing on the intercom button while she twirled the key around her finger, “Make up your mind soon Jeremy, we’ve got about another hour before we begin our descent, and every minute you spend thinking about it is another bit of fun you miss out on.”

He breathed out slowly, and even as his mind screamed at him not to, he hit his own intercom button, “Open it up!” he rasped.

Brooke’s smile went wide, and there was a click and a metallic sound of tumblers as she turned the key, swinging the plastic barrier open. He watched in awe as that gigantic hand reached in, looking to retrieve him like a set of spare keys left in a subway locker. Her fingers pinched him up, gentler than Natalie’s, but still with that same pressure all over his body. She was slower in moving him too, letting him get the full experience of seeing the parking lot sized table-tray below him, and the cocktail the size of a watertower.

“Ugh,” she said, holding him up to her eye and squinting, “I hate the clothes they give you when you shrink.” She squeezed slightly harder, rubbing her thumb and forefinger back and forth across his body. He heard a ripping sound, and his shoddily made clothes tore free, she rolled his body one more time, causing the ruined papery fabric to drift to the tray table below.

“I-I’m naked!” he exclaimed in surprise, looking around the plane.

“I can’t hear you,” she said in a low voice that thundered around him, “but I’m guessing you’re worried about your modesty? Relax Jeremy, everyone’s asleep, and besides, the only one close enough to see anything…” she licked her lips, “exciting, is me.”

He glanced around, and true to what she’d said everyone else on the flight seemed asleep. One lady a few seats up from them had headphones in and was watching something on a tablet, no one would notice a woman speaking in a soft voice to the bug sized man between her fingers.

“Let’s calm down with a little in-flight swim,” she said softly. Her fingers parted, and he screamed and flailed through the air as he fell what felt like hundreds of feet. His heart was racing a mile a minute when he made contact with the swimming pool sized cocktail, his tiny splash not even rocking the thin plastic straw that floated in it.

He sputtered to the surface of the fruity drink and looked around in a panic. He saw her lifting the glass to her lips, and his eyes went wide as he realized what she was doing. He swam with all of his might, fighting against a current of cherry and pineapple flavored syrup as he was drawn towards the enormous black cavern of her mouth. He screamed one final time as he tumbled down the waterfall and into the abyss.

Brooke giggled to herself as she set her drink down, toying with her flavorful morsel with her tongue. He was tiny, but she could still feel the important bits, and she hefted his body against the side of her cheek with her tongue and began licking at him in a slow, concentrated rhythm.

Jeremy was trapped in the dark as saliva dripped around him, pressed between the soft wall of her cheek and an unstoppable tongue that didn’t even register his feeble resistance. As it undulated against him, the slick soft flesh began to feel good, and soon his body was limp, supported only by her tongue as it kept forcing itself back and forth against him.

Brooke tasted just the barest hint of something salty hit the very tip of her tongue, and she paused, savoring the feeling of power as she completed the largest blowjob poor Jeremy had ever received. She gave him another few moments to come down, then she forced the tiny man back to the center of her mouth before spitting him out into her cupped hands.

Jeremy blinked as light returned to the world, heaving and struggling to move with his entire body covered by the sticky spittle. At this size it was almost like glue, easily constricting his movements even as it cooled rapidly, causing him to shiver.

“Aww,” Brooke cooed, “here, let me clean you up.” She reached into her bag on the floor and came back with a small tissue. Like a tarp it came down, covering his whole body and whisking away Brooke’s spit, eventually leaving him dry as she crumpled it up and shoved it back where she’d taken it from.

Her palm lifted, bringing him up to her giant eye as she inspected him, “I won’t be able to hear you Jeremy,” she said softly, “but you can nod yes or no, now I’m going to ask you some questions.” She licked her lips, “first off, did you enjoy that?”

“It was great!” he shouted enthusiastically, nodding and giving her a thumbs up. The experience had been… transformative, he’d felt so helpless, trapped in her mouth while her tongue ravaged him… it had been intoxicating!

“I’m glad,” she said with a smile, “I had a feeling you might be one of the men brave enough to enjoy something like that…” She bit her lip, “I have a bit of a confession, and it’s probably unfair of me to bring it up now, with you so…” she just chuckled, “indisposed, but I recognized your name earlier.”

“What?” he shouted, but she still couldn’t hear him. Still, she could make out the look of confusion on his tiny face enough to guess his inquiry.

“Yes, you’re actually going to Chicago to meet with my mother tomorrow, Doctor Applegate, right?”

He nodded, and the giantess smiled, “take a look at what I’ve been reading,” she said.

With a frown he crawled over to the edge of her hand, and looking down he realized that it was Brooke’s own face on the book she’d been reading.

“Dr. Brooklyn Applegate’s Shrinking Technology and You?” he read aloud, “the science and psychology of personal shrinking chamber use!”

“I was reading it because I’m thinking of firing my editor,” she explained, “it’s full of typos, and I mean… they’re MY typos, but don’t you hire an editor to fix that kind of thing?”

She chuckled at his dumbstruck expression, “I doubt I was on your itinerary, I’m honestly not that involved in the business side of things, but you would have been meeting me too. Mom’s company makes the shrinking chambers, and we were hoping your employer could manufacture some parts for us.”

He stared up at her in shock. The whole meeting had been kept very hush hush, he hadn’t been given anything but the client’s name and a list of capabilities they were interested in, what exactly the good Doctor had intended to DO with the company’s products hadn’t been thoroughly explained. Up until now, he’d assumed it had to be something with the defense industry.

“If you were wondering, she was almost certainly going to pick you to be our supplier,” Brooke explained, “but she’s pretty old fashioned, she wanted to meet a sales rep in person first.” She giggled, “it’s going to do you a LOT of good to tell her you used a shrinking flight to come see her, though… maybe don’t tell her EVERYTHING that happened on it, okay?”

He weakly gave a thumbs up in response as Brooke slowly lowered him down to the tray. She regarded him a moment, chewing her lip as she considered her next move.

“How would you like to join the mile high club for real?” Brooke asked finally, “if you thought my mouth was an adventure…” her finger traced down the front of her shirt, and he knew just where she was pointing. He felt himself growing hard again, and his mouth went dry at the thought of being trapped inside her at this size.

“So here’s the deal Jeremy,” she said, “You know how I told you personal shrinking chambers would be coming soon? I’ve got one at my house, it resizes too.” He nodded, not sure where she was going with it, “If I take you down to the lavatory there, well…” she giggled again, “I think you know where you’re going.” She took a minute to savor the mix of fear and lust she could see on his tiny face, “the thing is though… If you agree, I’m not going to take you back out, not until I get home anyway.”

She looked at him and almost laughed, she had him hooked. She’d studied the psychological effects of shrinking fairly thoroughly, and although she really liked Jeremy, she had to go for the next twist of the knife.

“Then I’ll keep you,” she whispered, “my little panty dwelling pet… forever.”

He stepped back in fear and she fought to keep her laughter silent, even as she grew wet at the idea, “I’m kidding!” she insisted, “seriously, come on! Like no one would come looking for you?” He still seemed a little concerned and she sighed, “look, I’m sorry, I just thought it would be funny. Now if you want to come home with me tonight, just go place your hand on the cocktail glass there, otherwise I’ll put you right back in your cabin, lock you back up, and maybe we can exchange numbers or something when you’re big again.”

Jeremy looked up at her, then at the cocktail glass. He sighed, he already knew what he was picking, and he trudged to the glass and planted a hand on it as Brooke tried to fight a squeal of delight.

“Oh, hell yes!” she hissed, “you are NOT going to regret this! Here, climb on my hand!”

He walked over and lifted himself onto the soft pads of her fingers, crawling along them like a woodpile until he reached the relative stability of her palm. The world shifted as she stood up, casually looking around to see that none of the other passengers had noticed her little game. They all seemed to still be sleeping or otherwise distracted, and, fighting the urge to skip, Brooke made her way towards the lavatory.

With an echoing *click* she locked it, and gently Jeremy was placed on the spigot of the small sink as she began to undress herself. There was more than enough room to stand here, and the constant hum of the plane outside was only occasionally interrupted but the clink of Brooke’s belt and buttons.

She slid the pantyhose and underwear down at last, giving him a good look at her pale and toned legs, the brown curly pubic hairs like some faraway jungle inviting him to explore. Even from his spot on the sink he could smell the warm musty tang of her arousal on the air.

The streetlight sized fingers pinched around him again, squeezing him slightly as he was brought down to Brooke’s waiting lips. The enormous pink opening loomed above him, a glistening wet maw that could swallow him up a dozen times over. Brooke wasn’t interested in any more talk, or giving him any more outs.

The wet flesh made contact with him, sucking him in eagerly as her fingers stuffed him in her warmest and most intimate place. With a husky sigh of pleasure Brooke pushed her finger into herself as far as she could, burying him firmly in her depths. The finger withdrew, leaving Jeremy trapped in the moist cave as Brooke casually pulled up her panties, sealing him in.

Jeremy was squeezed from all sides, the slow heartbeat of the giant woman like a drumbeat as her slick juices ran over him, silky and soft. Every movement of his triggered an equal movement from her, the powerful vaginal contractions easily tossing and pinning him, as though he were being forced into submission by the powerful muscles inside her.

Brooke only felt the slightest pleasant tingles as her pussy made easy work of Jeremy, and she hummed happily to herself as she finished dressing, taking a moment to wash her juices off the finger that had so easily buried Jeremy inside her womanhood.

With an almost arrogant strut Brooke returned to her seat, slowly clicking the still open shrunk passenger cabin closed with a *click*.

“Can I get the key back?” Natalie asked quietly, “We’re going to land soon.”

Brooke handed the small key over to the stewardess and smiled, “Thanks Nat, oh, by the way… he won’t need to be resized at the airport, I’m going to… give him a ride to his hotel.”

Natalie glanced at the now empty shrinking carrying case, and fought down a snort, “Damn girl, is he in the front or back?”

“Front for now,” she said, crossing her legs in an action that would surely be felt by the tiny man trapped inside her, “but he’s in Chicago for a few days, I’m sure he’ll want to see all the sights.”

“You have got to teach me how you trick guys into doing that,” Natalie muttered, shaking her head with a smile.

“It’s not a trick, you just have to get good at finding guys who are receptive,” Brooke replied, “it’s all in my book, here you go.” She handed the paperback over to the stewardess, who took it curiously. “Keep it,” Brooke insisted, “I have a feeling it’s going to be pretty popular soon.”

Brooke sighed with pleasure, enjoying the squirming of the trapped man fighting inside her. She’d rock his world once they got back to her place, that was for certain. She started hailing a cab out in front of the airport terminal, both her bag and Jeremy’s over her shoulder. Idly she wondered if she had eggs in the fridge, it might be nice to cook her toy breakfast once she grew him back in the morning.

“Have a nice flight?” A driver inquired as he pulled up and opened the door for her.

“I did,” she said with a smug smile.

Seeing Eye Tiny by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

A request for someone who wanted a story with a blind giantess who used a seeing-eye tiny.

Debra heard her alarm go off, and she groaned. She forced herself to stay on a regular schedule, even on her days off. She opened her eyes, seeing nothing as she had for years. She fumbled on her nightstand for her sunglasses, more for the benefit of everyone else than for her, and slipped them on.

The accident years ago had taken her sight, but she’d made the decision to keep on living, it was all one could do really. As she moved through her house she felt a certain ease, everything here was set exactly where she wanted it, it was one of the few places she could almost feel normal. No bumping into things or tapping with her cane, in her mind’s eye could almost see the furniture and materials around her.

Well, there was one thing that wasn’t always where she’d left it, but it was something that she enjoyed finding. She smiled, listening keenly for the small footsteps.

“You’re in this room,” she said calmly. She scrunched her toes against the carpet, knowing that wherever he was, he’d probably be looking at them. She sniffed slightly, she very deliberately bathed him in a very strong-smelling body wash, and her nose twitched as the faintest hint of vanilla reached it.

He’s close then, she thought, stepping casually through the living room and pretending she wasn’t looking, probably within a few feet… She kept moving through the kitchen, that tiny waft of vanilla seeming to follow her. Oh, he’s following me… or leading? She tried not to give away her calculation as she turned on her coffee machine. The smell would cover up the target of her pursuit, but once he was on the kitchen tile the game was all but over anyway.

Her smile became a full grin as she heard the soft pitter patter of his feet on the tiled floor. She kept facing bubbling coffee machine a moment, letting him think she hadn’t noticed him.

She heard a stifled giggle, oh, that was a mistake, she thought with a smirk. She twirled around and brought her bare foot down right on the spot where she’d heard the laugh from. There was a cry of surprise, and her toes scrunched around the squirming form of the tiny man.

“Okay!” Thomas shouted, “you win!”

Debra lifted her foot off the ground, the tiny man squirming as her toes gripped him. Her hand reached down for him next, and her slender fingers gripped his entire body between her thumb and forefinger. She brought him up to her face, more for his benefit than hers, she couldn’t see him anyway, but she could feel the pinpoints of his legs as he stood up in her palm. The vanilla scent on him was slightly marred by the slightly tangy odor of her feet, but that was okay… Thomas getting dirty just meant an excuse to scrub him down later.

“So, what’s on the agenda for today?” he asked, speaking as loudly as he could without shouting.

“We need a few things from the store,” Debra said, “and there’s a concert in the park this evening, what do you think?”

“I’m in!” he shouted.

She smirked, gently bringing him up to her ear. He was able to ride semi-comfortably behind it, shielded by her hair. More importantly, he could speak to her without shouting, largely unheard or unseen by anyone who didn’t know to look for him.

At one-inch-tall Thomas was a particularly small tiny, even most of his peers towered over him like giants at anywhere from five to six inches. In the aftermath of the shrinking plague those affected had segregated themselves off from “larger society,” and lived in specialized colonies, everything and everyone there being relatively close in size. For Thomas though, only coming up to the knees of even the smallest other tinies, it hadn’t offered a real sanctuary at all.

Left with the option of being a charity case and a curiosity even in the small world, Thomas had looked abroad for any kind of opportunity he could find. That was when he’d heard about seeing-eye tinies, as companions for the blind and visually impaired even people a few inches tall, or in Thomas’s case one, could find dignified work and value to society.

Most of those who took the job were, like Thomas, looking to stay in regular-sized society for one reason or another. Tinies weren’t particularly common around here, especially not extremely small ones like Thomas, and with his size it made speaking to full sized people difficult, even six inch tinies usually had to raise their voices to be heard.

Debra on the other hand, had such keen hearing that she could almost always hear him. She could even track him on some surfaces, and it had been nice to be acknowledged in a world that now loomed over him. The two lived lives centered around each other from the time of his assignment, and it wasn’t a surprise that they’d quickly found feelings for each other.

The trip to the grocery store was easy and uneventful, “Stop,” Thomas said, peering out at the crosswalk sign, “and… walk sign’s on.”

As she pushed her shopping cart through the aisles, she was reminded of one of the advantages that a tiny had over the traditional seeing eye dog.

“There’s a new flavor of that cola you like,” he said, eyeing the promotional display. She stopped, intrigued, “chili lime?” he explained, “ugh, there’s a little cartoon of a lime-guy on fire.”

“A lime guy?” she asked, her mouth quirking slightly, “like… what’s he look like?”

“A lime, with arms, legs, and a sort of face, he’s got a chain and a beanie cap, I think he’s supposed to be a rapper,” Thomas explained, “he says, this cola is hot, and hot is written in flaming letters.”

“Hmm…” she mused. She personally loved spicy things, but in a cola? “Where is it?” she asked, a smile on her face.

“About five feet to your left,” Thomas sighed, “get that stuff if you want Debra, but keep me away from your mouth after you drink it.”

“Aw, don’t like spicy stuff?” She cooed, placing the drinks in her cart.

“I don’t mind eating it,” he laughed, “but having it coat your whole body is… it’s not a fun experience.”

They went through the rest of the store, Thomas knew her tastes well, and he could guide her not just to the items she wanted, but he would give her advice on what variants were available, and what was on sale. He was her private little voice, whispering in her ear and helping guide her through the store.

“Get the coconut shampoo,” he said, “two bottles over.”

She paused, giggling, “I really prefer the strawberry.”

“You don’t ride in your hair for hours every day,” he said, stroking one of the strands hanging around him, “I think that, in exchange for my services, I should get to pick what my workplace smells like.”

She shrugged, and tapped two bottles over to grab the coconut shampoo. If her tiny man wanted a more tropical fragrance, it was a small thing. She always picked his soap after all, always the strongest scents she could find to make his tiny form easily trackable, and she would strip him down and wash him with those in the sink sometimes up to three times a day, keeping the smell fresh and lingering.

Later, as they were entering the apartment, he called for her to stop, “There’s a notice on the door,” he said, “it says… maintenance will be by next week to change the air conditioning filter.”

“Good to know,” she said, turning the key as they walked inside. Having a seeing-eye tiny was certainly a luxury, she wondered for the millionth time how she’d ever functioned without Thomas.

After putting her groceries away, she lifted Thomas out from his perch behind her ear and placed him down on her coffee table. She took her phone out of her pocket, casually using voice activated searches to check her favorite recipe blogs. She placed her phone down on the table and let Thomas peruse them quickly.

“Okay, Charlotte’s Kitchen has nothing, Cooking with Tom is still on that Indian food kick, and Elsie’s Recipe World has…” His voice picked up a little, “a cherry brandy chocolate cake?”

“Hm…” Debra thought, “do we really need more sweets?” She jokingly reached down a finger the size of his torso and poked his belly.

“How would you know what shape I’m in?” Thomas said defensively, “for all you know, I have a six pack!”

“You don’t,” she giggled, pushing him over completely and letting her finger roll over his body, “you’re actually getting just a little chunky! Too many cookie crumbs, I think.”

She paused, letting the pad of her finger linger on his face. He was so small that it took a lot of time touching him to get a real idea of what his face looked like. She imagined him as somewhat boyishly handsome, and while she’d never seen them, she pictured him with kind eyes.

She paused, suddenly realizing something, “Thomas,” she asked, “what color are your eyes? It seems strange, to know you this long and not know that…”

“They’re green,” he shouted, fighting the fingertip wrestling him against the wood.

“Green,” she mused, updating her mental image of him, “I like it!”

“T-That’s great!” he shouted, fighting against the single digit as she continued to touch him, “can you let me up now?”

“Hmm…” she thought, “what time is it?”

“Two thirty,” Thomas grunted, still struggling against her finger.

“I think you’re due for your next washing,” she giggled, pinching him up and carrying him to the bathroom.

“Oh come on,” he muttered, “already?”

“We’re going to the concert tonight,” she said sweetly, “I want a fresh scent on you every time we go out, you know if we get separated it’s going to make finding you much easier.”

“All right,” he muttered. She set him on the edge of the sink, and he began stripping his clothing off. At his size, clothing was hard to come by, even normal tiny-tailored items wouldn’t fit him, and he carefully put them in a small hamper next to the faucet.

“You ever rethink just going without clothes?” she giggled. She knew the answer was a hard no, but it was something she liked to tease him about. “I mean, it’s not like you need to worry about me seeing you naked…”

“What about everyone else?” he laughed, stepping into her palm, “and besides, you’d still find plenty of ways to perve on me.”

“I grow my hair nice and long so you can hide in it while we’re out,” she said sweetly, “most people don’t even know you’re up there by my ear, let alone what you’re wearing.”

She paused a moment, trying to decide which soap she would use on him this time. She had the bottle order memorized, and her hand lingered on the second to last one in the row. Lemongrass, she decided, squirting a few globs onto the tip of her finger. She briefly ran him under the warm water, then, just like before, her finger came down, easily pinning him to her palm as she rolled the scented suds over his tiny body.

This was how she got her best feel for what he looked like, and she savored these “bathtimes,” casually scrubbing down every inch of him with just the tip of her finger. She explored every part of him, down his back, his little butt, his feet… she even liked to trace up under his armpits, enjoying the slight giggle as she scrubbed him powerfully.

For Thomas, these regular washings were a reminder of how much control he’d lost, and at the same time reinforced how much he loved and trusted Debra. With just the tip of her finger she could force him down, manipulate his whole body. The powerful padded tip wouldn’t even notice his feeble resistance if he tried, and being forcibly coated in Debra’s scents of choice was another layer of lingering influence his giant girlfriend would exert over him, one that would fill his nostrils and remind him of her the entire day.

“Scent marking” was a popular technique that visually impaired individuals would use with their seeing-eye tinies. The idea was that it would be easier for someone to locate and track a tiny without the use of sight if they were coated in powerful odors. Dipping the tiny in question in a cologne or perfume regularly was one way to go about it, and while Debra did keep a bottle of Calvin Klein in her purse for emergencies, she much preferred to simply scrub him down with heavily scented soaps and body washes as often as possible, usually at least twice a day.

Debra’s choices were often quite girly, and the Lemongrass today was a nice break from vanilla and strawberry swirl. Sometimes he wondered if she deliberately chose the scents she knew would be the most embarrassing for him, taking joy in covering him in scents that sounded like pop song titles, “Champagne Kisses,” “Night with the Girls,” and “Fruit Smoothie Afternoon,” being some of the more notable offenders. Compared to those, Lemongrass was downright manly.

Debra’s finger traced down his stomach, giggling a little as she spread the soap down. The tip made contact with his waiting erection, and she did a mock gasp as she let the pad of her finger circle over it, causing her tiny captive to squirm slightly.

“Oh, looky here!” she cooed, picking up speed slightly, “hold on Thomas, I need to get a good feel for this part.” She bit her lip, an expression of mock focus coming over her. “Oh yes, it’s very big… very hard, oh my, it’s a nice one, I need to feel it a little more…”

“You’ve been t-trying to get a feel for it for years now!” Thomas said, a mix of pleasured grunts interrupting his words.

“Don’t worry,” she said mockingly, “I’m sure I’ll have a good mental picture of it any time now!”

She kept going, the powerful fingertip was slick with soap as the movement quickly brought the struggling tiny man to orgasm. He screamed in pleasure, and she just giggled as she kept working at him, rubbing his seed away into the lemongrass sea just as quickly as it came out.

She had a good mental image of his whole body of course, cock included, but she loved using washing time as an excuse to play with it. It was one of the few ways she could pleasure him directly at such a tiny size, and she felt like adding in the occasional “release” helped justify the regular scrubdowns with scents that most men, of any size, wouldn’t be caught dead using.

“There we go,” she laughed, rinsing him off with warm tap water. She brought a small tissue down and dabbed him dry, the new smell of the lemongrass quickly filling her nose as she ran his tiny body under her nostrils. “Now you’ll never escape,” she teased, “I’ll just sniff you out!”

“I’ll hide in one of your shoes!” he retorted, “even the nicest soaps in the world won’t be enough to let you smell me there!”

“Hmm… a good idea until the evil blind woman who keeps you as a seeing-eye slave puts on her shoes to go looking for you.”

“Blast, foiled again,” he said with a chuckle, “I’ll have to bring my escape plan back to the drawing board.”

The concert she wanted to attend was a free affair hosted by the city, the band itself was just suburban dads doing classic rock covers, but it was an excuse to get out of the house. She smelled the festival food on the wind, and felt her stomach growl as her tiny assistant helped guide her there.

“And, cross,” he said, guiding her across the street, “Okay, it looks like food trucks are to your left, a few hundred feet.”

“Anything stand out?” she asked.

“There’s a nacho stand, and that fancy burger place you like has a truck,” he said.

“Burgers!” she said excitedly, “guide me in!”

He chuckled from his perch up behind her ear and began relaying directions on the most effective way to reach the truck. She heard the chatter of the crowds around them, and smiled hearing the excited shouting as families ran and played. It was nice being out, and as the line moved and she reached the order window, she thought over her tiny passenger. He usually just ate bits of whatever she was having, but she still liked to get him his own food sometimes, it always made him so happy…

“So, about those nachos,” she said casually, “if I get some, do you PROMISE not to jump into the cheese again?”

“It’s like a hot tub, but with cheese!” he insisted.

“You’ll get filthy,” she giggled.

“Then you’ll suck it all off me, and then you have an excuse to “re-scent” me as soon as we get home!”

She smiled wider, those were both good points, “You’ll get my hair all sticky after…” she said, a smile on her face.

“Please Deb!” he begged, using the pet name he knew would weaken her resolve, “a lot of food has a weird different texture after you shrink, nachos still taste the same, you break off a little bit of the chip, dip it, and you wouldn’t even know you’re tiny!”

“I know,” she sighed, “okay, how many people are in the line? Do we have time to get some before the music starts?”

“There are only three people in it now, about ten steps to your right!”

She smirked as he guided her into the next line. She could hear his breathing pick up as they got closer, and just the teeny tiniest little growl of his stomach as the smell of the processed cheese wafted over them. The vendor quickly finished their order, giving her a carrying tray so she could balance both the nachos and her hamburger.

“Okay,” Thomas said, “just move the burger over to the left a little more and… yeah, you should be good to carry it now.”

“All right,” she said, hefting up the tray. It felt balanced enough, her tiny pair of eyes had served her well. “Now, where’s the best place to sit?”

“Okay, go to your left about fifty feet, there’s a paved path to follow and it leads to the far side of the theater, there’s a big section of empty seats.”

“I want to sit on the grass,” she said.

“In that case go to the path, and when we get close to the stadium seating, I’ll tell you and guide you to a nice grassy hill overlooking it, sound good?”

“Sounds great,” she said with a smile. She felt his tiny body grip her ear as she began to move, and he felt her soft hair sway around him like curtains as he gave her directions. It didn’t take her long to reach it, and she sighed contentedly as she sat down, setting the tray next to her.

Idly she reached up to her ear, her fingers pinching Thomas’s small form and lowering it down to the tray so that he could reach the titanic nachos.

“Are you able to climb up to them, or do you need me to put you in the tray?”

“I’ve got it,” he said, hefting himself up with a grunt. He smiled as he saw the jagged field of chips larger than his whole body, and a lake of cheese waiting, “besides, if someone is to be believed I need the exercise.”

“Suit yourself,” she said with a smile.

She started eating her own meal as the concert began. The band was decent, and the crowd was going wild as the top hits of years past were played one after the other. Debra found herself cheering along with a crowd she couldn’t see. It was getting dark, she knew, the temperature was starting to drop, and the crowd was steadily growing subdued as the final songs of the evening were played.

“Uh, Debra,” an embarrassed Thomas called in between songs.

“Yes?” she said, “are you ready to go back in my hair?”

“I kind of… got in the cheese,” he admitted.

She stifled a giggle, “Oh no!” she said in a playful voice, “well you just climb into my hand and-“

“I’m stuck in it actually,” he said with a sigh, “I got in at the start of that last song, and I just kind of sat in it, and now the cheese is all solid around me. I don’t think I can get out.” She started laughing, mentally picturing the tiny man stuck in the rubberized nacho cheese. It took her a few minutes, and no doubt people around her were wondering why a woman, seemingly sitting alone, was suddenly laughing like she was mad.

“Okay,” she wheezed, “hold still.”

Her hand drifted down to the tray. Her fingers grazed over the chips, obviously Thomas hadn’t really touched them, he’d probably just torn some pieces off of one, tiny morsels that one wouldn’t even notice unless they looked closely. She selected one of the chips, a more intact one by the feel of it, and tapped it along the edge of the plastic tray. She felt the yield of the gooey cheese, and with a smile scooped it through the yellow goop as deep as she could.

“Whoa!” Thomas shouted as he was lifted up. He struggled feebly, he was still stuck in the cheese as the chip lifted towards her mouth. He braced himself as the enormous cavern opened up, and the mammoth pink tongue waited eagerly for him as he passed her lips, the air growing suddenly warm and humid.

Debra slowly bit down, savoring the crisp crunch of the chip and the savory flavor of the nacho cheese. She chewed slowly, deliberately, making sure there would be no “accidents” as her tongue searched out her prize. Tiny and light though he was, Thomas’s body was surprisingly hard when pressed, and a moment later something almost like a pebble was caught by her molars.

For Thomas it was like being churned in a massive blob of wet blankets, the chewed mass of the chip and the liquid cheese flowing around him with her movements, leaving him powerless to control his motion. When the teeth finally had him, he felt the familiar harsh suction, pulling all the food away from him as her tongue darted for him like a hungry viper. He was scooped up, plopped up on it, and then carried out into the late evening glow of the park air once more. Her fingers came down to pinch him up, running over his spit and cheese-soaked body as she felt him to determine how filthy he’d gotten.

“I knew it,” she sighed with a smile, “you’ve got another scrubdown coming as soon as we get home, in fact you’re probably going to get my hair gross riding home in it… might as well shower together I guess.”

“If that’s the penance for swimming in a pool of nacho cheese, it’s worth it,” he said with a smile.

“Glad you think so, now I want to hear the finale,” she giggled and lowered him towards her exposed cleavage. She brought him close, almost to the point of contact, before dropping him in, and her finger swooped down on his struggling form to bury him deep between her pillowy breasts, silencing any further protests.

She hummed along with the opening chords of the song the band began on the stage, and a moment later she joined in with the crowd as they repeated the iconic opening chorus. Deep in her shirt, her tiny captive heard it too, though it was muffled by her warm skin, sweaty from the muggy summer evening.

Life is good, she thought happily, listening to the cheers of the crowd in the theater below.

End Notes:

A request for someone who wanted a story with a blind giantess who used a seeing-eye tiny.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11506