Vilecio: Business as Usual by makebelieve
Summary:

Short stories in my Vilecio universe.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Slave, Slow Size Change, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 11560 Read: 29938 Published: February 14 2022 Updated: June 27 2022

1. Resourced by makebelieve

2. Union Busting by makebelieve

3. Working Lunch by makebelieve

4. #MondayMood by makebelieve

5. Business As Usual by makebelieve

6. Beginnings by makebelieve

7. Happy Life, Happy Wife by makebelieve

8. Working with Family by makebelieve

9. Penitence by makebelieve

Resourced by makebelieve

The woman softly hummed to herself as her hand moved up and down. The small, screaming man between her thumb and index finger flossed between her toes.

“Oh hush, you. It’s not that bad.”

“Amanda! Stop!” the man tried to beg but was silence as his miniscule body was ran betwixt his captor’s middle and ring toe on her right foot. The day’s accumulated grime and sweat rubbed onto his naked body. His face thoroughly smothered into the toes’ webbing.

Her pink painted toes shining in the sunlight pouring through her office windows, Amanda Jones smiled as the man cried, begged, and pleaded for mercy. His life as her personal object having began 2 days prior. Her size 25 feet having become well acquainted with the tormenting the tiny man.

As director of Human Resource for Vilecio’s Sacramento Office, Amanda was well acquainted with the processes of the company. Punishing underperformers and others. Though many hundreds like the little figure had come and gone, her current prize was much more enjoyable. A personal victory she had been craving for years now. The 31 year old smiled as she switched feet and began the man’s misery anew. Her post-workout foot welcoming the miniscule body with glee.

“Oh Jospeh. This has been a long time coming.” She cooe’d to her little toy. His body held erect by clasps on his wrists and ankles.

Amanda watched and felt Jospeh’s tiny chest run between her toes. His pecs and abs rubied washboard-link against her skin. His arm and leg muscles strained against the magnetic strength of his ankle and wrist clasps.

“Ashamed that all that work you put into your body is worthless.” She teased “Just imagine, Brenda from accounting snuggling against your torso after a good fuck. Her soft lips kissing that magnificent chest of yours.”

Amanda’s sadistic grin was almost painful with how wide it was. The torture she enacted on Bryson filled her with glee.

“Four inches. That’s all you are now. Hell, you’re barely recognizable between my piggies.” Amanda smiled as Bryson was pulled through a puddle of sweat and sock lint.

Amanda’s own abs taunted the little man – her bare stomach revealed to the world as she still wore her workout outfit of a teal sports bra and matching shorts. A fresh 10KM run and some lifting having worked quite the sweat.

Amanda watched as Jospeh wretched and grimaced with displeasure. His eyes and mouth closed tight as sweat streaked his face.

“Oh. It ain’t that bad. And I think little Bryson is betraying you.” Her giant finger poked stroked his chest as the miniature man’s even more miniature penis stood erect and rubbed into the skin between her toes.

Bryson bit his bottom lip hoping the pain would trick his dick into deflating, but it was no use as his miniature appendage throbbed and pre-cum formed.

Amanda sped up her manipulation of the miniscule being. Her splayed toes welcomed the man openly until she felt his body shiver and an undiscernible sheen mixed with her own sweat.

“There we go. Just like our time in college. I own you little guy.” Amanda slowed her pace and made sure to hold Brysony’s face into the jam-like substance between her toes.

Bryson’s body filled with dopamine as his penis betrayed him. He came like he hadn’t in years. His college ex forcing him to cum between her toes. His muscles strained and then relaxed as he was plunged back between the giant digits. His nose filled with Amanda’s body odour.

Thanks to Vilecio’s technology and her own hard work, Amanda retained her body from over a decade prior. The body of a track and field athlete and Olympic hopeful.

Bryson hadn’t done bad himself, but it was fun to lord her body over him, both in the literal sense and metaphorical sense. As she pulled his body between her toes, her mind flashed briefly to how he had broken her hear so many years prior. How they were engaged until he broke things off to chase another girl on the other side of the country. And then how Vilecio’s grasp had brought him back to her.  

Amanda continued to hum softly as her foot flexed seductively. Bryson’s limp body nothing more than a string to be pulled along as she desired.

“Oh Bry-Bry.” Amanda, or “Mander” as Bryson had pet named her years ago, began “Who would’ve thought that little ole 5foot 3inch me back in the day would be a 8 foot behemoth at the most powerful company in the world and that you’d be my little plaything.”

Bryson’s tears, cum, and sweat stained face stared up to Amanda’s own visage encircled by her short red-hair. Her, deceivingly tan, skin soaking in the sun coming from the west.

“I’ve punished so many others. Kept in my shoes, up my ass, between my breasts. Literally forgotten about and lost to time. Some gifted to interns. Others to my cowokers. But you, little Bry-Bry, my most prized trophy. I’m gonna treasure you for a while….”

With this, Bryson was pulled from the final gap on between Mander’s pinky and ring-toe and held up before the gigantic woman.

“Your life now is only to support me.” The giantess smirked.

Bryson struggled move a single muscle as his neuro-chip overrode the signlas from his brain. Straight like a rod he could only remain helpless as Mander lowered him to the floor.

Mander smiled as her Adidas slides lay below. Her hand carefully placed Bryson to her left slide. His still body resteching securily on the spongey surface of the shoe.

Bryson could only scream as his body was stuck to the flat surface of the slide. The air thick with Mander’s foot scent. His eyes staired skyward as Mander’s size 25 left foot descended. Her sole wrinkled from flexing and toes wiggling in anticipation.

Mander watched as her foot slowly descended onto her tiny prize. All 26 inches of her appendage rested carefully as her toes slid through the strap of the slide. Her pink toes wiggled in satisfaction as her foot nestled into the soft-plastic of the footwear. She leaned back into her chair with a saitsified gasp as Bryson molded perfectly to her instep.

Bryson screamed as his dick once again betrayed him. His face was snuggly nestled in Mander’s instep, sweat already accumulating once again though the air conditioned office chilled his skin.

“This’ll teach you to talk back to your superiors, Bry-Bry.”

Mander reached her arms above her head and laned back into her chair. She leaned back and appreciated the cool air on her sweaty armpits.

Union Busting by makebelieve
Author's Notes:

Tags:
Vore
Footwear

“I guess you all got want you wanted in a way…” A pair of sapphire-blue eyes peered into a glass case containing around 60 inch-tall people. Though crouched, the scale of the 9ft body was still very apparent to those under the eyes’ gaze.

“So, because of your selfishness. Vilecio is now down one sales office, and you all are ‘organized’ in a fish tank.”

The large blonde stepped back and rose to her full height. She crossed her arms just under her breasts and smirked.

Her 60 captives were all former sales reps at Vilecio’s Kansas City office. One of the highest commissioned offices in the company. However, that did not appear to be enough as the employees all sought to unionize for better treatment of themselves and others in the company. Beyond monetary and fringe benefits, they had hoped to influence Vilecio’s Promotion and Demotion policy. Unfortunately for these employees, all of Vilecio’s offices were recently remodeled to include the new SMOL Security Infrastructure. One all-hands meeting later and the Kansas City employees were relocated to something a bit more fitting.

As the head of Vilecio’s Security, Brenda Blakely became responsible for the, now insignificant, dozens of people. Word had already come down from Anne for Becky to do as she saw fit with them.

Brenda took a step forward, her high-heeled feet already adorned with some of the tinies between her toes and under her soles. Her right arm reached out and down into the squirming mass of people. With careful maneuvering of her thumb and index-finger she lifted her hand from the tank. A barely visible woman clutched in her grasp.

Brenda held the tiny being up to her eyes and watched as the woman struggled in her grasp. She smiled as the woman’s screams were muted and her tiny body gained no traction. Brenda squeezed slightly and observed the woman’s body yield briefly to the pressure before relenting.

From within their tank, the remaining dozens of individuals could only watch powerless as their coworker was torture by their captor. They held their breaths until Brenda did something that made them all scream and terror and run as far from her as they could in their enclosure.

With a tooth grin, Brenda winked at the woman she pinched. Brenda’s voluminous lips peeled apart revealing the great maw of her mouth. Her tongue slithered within, framed by her magnificently white teeth. Brenda tilter her head back and lifted the woman above her mouth. Her eye’s slightly cross-eyed as her prey now hung above the middle of her face. She released her grip.

The woman screamed as she fell toward the gigantic tongue below. Her mind thought back to her life and all the things that led her to this point. She closed her eyes as the mouth grew larger until she landed on the soft, moist, and hot surface of the gigantic tongue.

Brenda barely registered the little person on her tongue, but knew she had landed perfectly. She closed her mouth, trapping her victim in the wet darkness, but not yet doing anything. She stepped toward the tank and stooped down once again. Her face level with the glass walls of the enclosure. Wordlessly, Brenda opened her mouth and revealed her captives’ tiny coworker resting on her tongue.

Within the tank, the former employee’s all watched as Brenda toyed with her victim. The giantess stuck out her tongue, briefly exposing her victim to fresh air before pulling it back into her mouth. She clamped her teeth together multiple times, a deafening clack echoing in the tank each time. They all gagged in disgust as Brenda sucked snot from her nose to form a loogie and showed off the tiny woman trapped in the globule of mucus and saliva.

Finally, Brenda grew bored and, without warning, swallowed her victim. Her ears recorded the screams from within the tank. She rose back to her full height and slowly walked back to her desk. Her living insoles cushioning each footstep and the immense pressure they exerted. Opening a drawer, Brenda pulled a bottle of Red Wine and flute from within. She poured the entire bottle into the oversized glass and turned back toward her captives.

They all watched as Brenda grew closer before she once again towered over their world.

Taking a large sip of wine, Brenda savoured the mild sweetness before swallowing. She tilted her head down to the fish-tank and smiled, her teeth covered an a slight red stain from the wine – an omen of things to come.

“Now who’s ready for lunch?”

Brenda closed her eyes and smiled and took another sip of wine. Her ears were filled with the multitude of screams from below…

Working Lunch by makebelieve
Author's Notes:

Tags:
Butt
Feet

“PUCKER UP, CHUCK!” The deceivingly bubbly feminine voice commanded.

A wet object was soon felt on her skin.

“Ohhhh, that’s nice. Good boy.”

The scene was not an unfamiliar one in Vilecio’s offices. A 2ft tall man dressed in a skin-tight pink morph suit indicating his status stood on a desk and kissed the bare ass of a much larger person. In this case, the pink suit designated the man as a former manager, demoted for continuously poor performance and assigned to Vilecio’s “Rent a Demotee” program. A program designed to reward employees with credits which they could spend on renting a Vilecio owned demote.

The woman coo’d as her boss’ boss’ former boss was now nose-deep between her ass cheeks. A man she had once cowered in the shadow of forced by his job (and her physicality) to be hers for the next half-day.

“Keep it up!” she commanded as the she felt the kisses slowing down “You’re mine until 6 o’clock and I intend to take full advantage of every minute”

Her body shivered as the kisses grew louder in volume and increased in pace. “Oh yes. All mine…” she whispered to herself.

30 minutes later, the two emerged from her office. Her 7 ½ ft body dwarfing his miniature size. Her face was slightly flushed and his was covered in a various mixture of fluids which she ordered him to not wipe off for the remainder of the day.

Chuck’s face burned as his eyes focused on the ground. This had been his life for the past two months, but the humiliation never ceased as he was passed around headquarters like a used pen.

The woman smirked as her heeled feet clacked against the floor. She glanced down at Chuck whose little legs had to work over double-time to keep in stride with her. He was leashed around his left wrist by Kevlar rope kept in a device clipped to the woman’s waist.

 “Veronica, can we…” Chuck, obviously out of breath attempted to speak, but was silenced by a firm yank of his arm by the leash.

“No talky while walky, Chucky.” The large brunette ordered with a smile on her face.

Chucky focused back on the ground and remained silent.

As they walked, others like him were paraded around with their owners for that day. Some slightly larger than himself, other’s the size of jewerly, but all equally humiliated and recognized. They soon walked through the building’s main lobby and passed a group of incoming interns.

“Oh my god! How adorable!” Chuck heard one girl in the group exclaim as he and Veronica walked past.

Veronica smiled. She loved taking her demotees through the lobby even though it always added minutes to her walk.

“Smells like there’s some seafood today.” Veronica spoke as the two neared their destination. One of headquarters’ many cafeterias. Veronica usually liked to eat in her office or go to one of the many restaurants in the area, however, whenever she had a demote, there was no better place than the cafeteria. It was the best way to flaunt her prize for the day and to see who else was out and about.

Chuck’s stomach grumbled as he was pulled through the cafeteria line like a scorned child.

“…and one brownie, please…” his ears listened as Veronica picked the final items for her meal and headed toward the checkout.

After she paid, Veronica scanned the room and found the table that was perfect for her and Chuck.

Chuck’s face grew pale as Veronica led him to a round table near the center of the open room. He could feel the eyes of all his former coworkers, most who used to be beneath him,  glancing in his directly.

Veronica took a seat and licked her lips. A bowl of gumbo with white rice, cornbread, double-chocolate brownie, and glass of lemon-lime seltzer. Not the healthiest meal, but she always spent extra time at the gym whenever she had a demotee. She loved to make try to run on a treadmill next to her or bring her weights.

“Alright, Chuckster, you know the drill.” Veronica spoke matter of factly as she shoved a spoonful of gumbo into her mouth. This was not her first time with Chuck, and she had developed quite the lunch routine for him.

Dejected, Chuck walked under the table which was wide open to the world around them. His eyes focused briefly on the stained underwear under Veronica’s skirt before he got onto his hands and knees. His hands shook as he began to unclasp Veronica’s heels.

Veronica couldn’t help but smile and hum happily as she enjoyed her meal and felt Chuck work below the table.

Finally, Chuck was presented with his lunch. Within Veronica’s heels were two well flattened bagel halfs. Everything bagel to be exact. The bagels were firmly inprinted with an copy of Veronica’s soles. Speaking-of-which, Chuck looked as they flexed mere inches from his face. Sesame seeds, onions, and other seasons stuck to the soles from the bagels.

“Come on Chuck. I’m almost done. And remember, if you don’t eat my lunch, you get to go ask one of the interns if they have anything for you…”

With the reminder from above, Chuck quickly pulled the flattened bagles from Veronica’s heels and ate them as quickly as they could. Though one would expect them to be difficult to swallow, they were well moistened with the woman’s sweat, which worsened the experience.

As Veronica ate, she listened to the noises around her. Various laughs and comments were made at Chuck’s plight. She loved putting on a show.

Eventually she felt Chuck’s tiny mouth and tongue on her feet. His tongue licking the seasoning from her soles with a slight tickle. This earned an ‘accidental’ kick to the face for Chuck.

As she took a bit of her brownie, her eyes rolled back slightly as she felt Chuck’s lips wrap around her big toe and suck.

Vernoica’s big toe nearly filled his entire mouth which caused Chuck to gasp for air, making things worse as it gave him a noseful of her smell.

Finally, the two finished their lunches and Veronica snapped her fingers. Chuck’s tiny hands worked diligently to reaffix her heels and the little man quickly scurried from under her table.

Veronica rose to tower above him and carried her tray over to the trash can.

With lunch finished, Veronica walked from the cafeteria, Chuck in tow.

“Alrighty. Time for our next meeting with Chell.”

Chuck gulped as he remembered the last time Veronica had a meeting with his former subordinate.

“I think she rode her bike to work today…” Veronica quipped as she picked up her pace, forcing Chuck to nearly sprint beside her

#MondayMood by makebelieve
Author's Notes:

Tags: Butt

“Come on. Slug.” The naked girl stood with her hands on her hips as she stared at the pathetic creature below her. Her former classmate who had been her competitor in their intern class was now reduced to a living sex toy. Her body modified to sweat a special blend which resembled lubricant.

Slug stared up at the 7ft tall dark-skinned goddess who towered over her. The larger girl’s body magnificently sculpted through a combination of her own effort and benefits of promotions. Slug’s body, meanwhile, was a measly 7 inches and, frail, and constantly slick. She struggled to even walk, mostly crawling on all fours whenever she was allowed to roam free.

As Slug approached her owner’s bare feet, stopped and softly kissed each digit. Slug’s lips burned with the feeling of sweat on their chapped surface. The much larger girl squatted down. She watched as Slug continued to peck away at her large toes before reaching down with her left hand. With slug gripped between her fingers, she reached behind herself and carefully inserted the smaller female between her but cheeks and stood up.

Slug, long since broken, didn’t even struggle as her body was put feet-first into the awaiting orifice and the light of the outside world was cut-off as the titanic ass-cheeks closed together.

The titanic girl whistled nonchalantly as she continued around her apartment in the nude. Her apartment was 25 floors up, so she had no worries about anybody seeing her; not that she cared.

Her legs flexing wtch each step, she passed herself in a mirror and couldn’t help but stop and admire the sight. A long way from the skinny, barely 5ft, book worm she was in college. Thanks to her career with Vilecio, the last 5 years had seen her morph into an imposing leviathan. An object of lust and intimidation. Her sculpted calves and thighs acted as columns for her toned torso. 8-pack abs and D-cup breasts presenting themselves in the mirror. Finally, she took her right arm and formed an impressive bicep and winked to herself. A giggle followed as she reveled in her own silliness. Her moment of self-admiration, however, was interrupted as a soft buzz emitted from her ear.

Sighing, the woman spoke aloud. “V. Answer phone.”

A moment later, her ears picked up a high-pitched, but masculine, voice.

“Uh. M-miss Azalea.” The voice, obviously nervous, spoke

“Yes, Connor?” She placed her hands on her hips and waited for the voice to continue.

“J-just, uh, calling as you asked to remind you of your 11 o’clock meeting.” Connor replied.

“Thanks, Connie.” Azalea tapped her ear and hung up the phone.

Connor had been another college acquaintance of Azalea. A former line-backer on the football team. He used to tower over her at 6ft 3in and over 200 lbs. She had a small crush on him and helped him through many of the classes they had together. Without her, he most likely would have lost his football scholarship. This led to him being drafted into the pro leagues; no “thank you” or recognition to Azalea. However, after only 2 years he had washed out and spent all his rookie money.

Azalea remembered when she saw his application, how she had already moved up in the company in her short time there. Within days, Connor was living his new life as her “personal” assistant. He was resigned to her old height as the girl who once looked up to him in more ways than one, towered over him daily.

An hour later, Connor jumped from his desk as Azalea’s large frame stepped through the door. “W-welcome miss.” Connor’s jitteriness was well deserved as Azalea often demeaned him or tasked him with humiliating tasks which had broken the confidence, he had years prior as a start athlete.

Azalea couldn’t help but smile at the respect, even if out of fear, Connor gave her.

“Thanks, Connie.” Azalea used the same nickname Connor’s older sisters used. She had learned this in college, but he hated whenever anybody used it. However, his employment and pay depending on her using it to the point where he was forced to remind her to call him Connie.

“I have your morning latte” Connor handed a large mug with Azalea’s initials to her awaiting hand. “And I wiped down your office like you asked.”

Azalea lifted her right eybrow, “And what else?”

“Oh yes! I cleaned all your shoes last night. I stayed extra late, but got all 20 pairs in your office closet spotless!”

Azalea smiled at Connor’s child-like attitude, how he sought her approval in all aspects of his life now.

“So no hot dates then?” she teased

“No Miss. I live for this job and you!” Connor replied, his neck craned up to Azalea’s downward face

“Oh that’s nice.” Azalea replied dismissively, she dared not give Connor any praise. “Now clock in.”

“Clocking-in” involved Connie getting down on all fours and kissing the tops of Azalea’s feet or shoes and saying a small mantra.

“Oh thank you for letting me come work for you, the most amazing beautiful and smart boss in the entire world.”

“Whatever. You’re welcome.” Azalea walked away as Connor backed away back to his small desk.

As her office door closed behind her, Azalea let her cruel façade fade away. She giggled and softly stamped her feet. The absolute power and control she had over other humans never ceased to amaze. And considering that a lot of those who she felt had wronged her were now at her beck-and-call, Azalea floated on Cloud 9.

She stepped behind her desk and looked down at her office chair. Two foot-long figures were affixed to her chair. Carefully affixed by Connor, a small red-headed woman and man cried. They pleaded and begged, like always, to be left free from this torture.

The Hadley Twins. Azalea’s two biggest bullies growing up. They made her life a living hell until she went off to college. Six months ago she had found out their family had hit hard times and had to sell their childhood home. Azalea, being the generous woman she was, got them employed at Vilecio.

Her ass slowly descended until each check rested comfortably on one twin. She sighed and  lifted her arms above her head and leaned back. Her butt being worshiped inside and out, she closed her eyes and smiled. How she adored Mondays.

Business As Usual by makebelieve

“No you don’t you little shit.”

The voice thundered from above as the man ran for his life. At 26, he was in the prime of his life, but still, his sprints were no match as his body was quickly pressed from above.
Slamming her bare foot against the carpet of her office, Kelly wiggled her toes in satisfaction as she felt the little male’s figure against her instep.

“Slippery bastard, aren’t ya?” She asked the man who was now trapped under her sole.

Leaning back in her chair, Kelly chewed on the end of the pen in her right hand, her eyes drifting off to the ceiling. Her mind swirling with clouds of though before being interrupted by a knock from the door.

Leaning forward, Kelly met the eyes of her visitor.

“Oh. Come in, Sam.” Kelly smiled. “Close the door behind you, please.”

Walking into her boss’ office, the 25 year-old blonde softly closed the door. Her eyes briefly caught the sight of Kelly’s bare foot pressed tight against the floor.

“Product testing?” Sam asked.

Kelly sighed, “I’m just trying to brainstorm our new campaign. I was thinking ‘they can run, but they can’t hide’.”

Sam sat down from across Kelly whose red-hair shone from the sun coming in through her office window 28 stories above Atlanta. Sam hoped she looked as good as Kelly did when she turned 35.

“Blegh.” Sam gave Kelly a thumb down, earning a laugh.

“Ok. I would ask Derek, but he has enough weight on his shoulders.” Kelly smirked, speaking of the helpless man under her foot.

Sam smiled. She remembered how she and Derek had been hired on together. How haughty he was coming from in with an Ivy league degree while she graduated from ‘just’ a State school. Some good that Ivy league education was doing him, now.

The warmth of his boss’s sole covering his back, Derek’s face was pressed into the rough Office carpet below Kelly’s desk. Positioning his arms, he attempted to push himself, and Kelly’s foot, off the ground to no avail. The appendage remained tight, pinning him to the ground.

Registering Derek’s futile attempt below, Kelly repositioned her foot so that her employee’s head was between her big and second toe and squeezed. All while she continued her conversation with Sam.

“So, what’s up?” Kelly asked.

Taking a set across from Kelly, Sam took a glance under her manager’s desk. She wondered what fresh Hell Derek was being put through.

“I’m really struggling with the deliverables for the SMOL rollout in India. The government there is really up in arms about the price. They’re paranoid it’ll put, as our Mumbai Office stated, ‘too much power in the hands of the few.’ “

Kelly nodded, listening to Sam as she continued to squeeze Derek’s skull between her digits and then thought of a reply.

“Let me run this up the flagpole. I’m sure Ann has some ideas.” Kelly spoke of her boss, the head of Vilecio corp. “In the meantime, how’s Yuenyi liking her quarterly bonus?” The redhead changed the subject.

Sam grew a bit flush. The quarterly bonus system was why she get to see Derek so humiliated but was also a Damoclesian sword which hung over everybody’s head. Yuenyi was a recent promotion from the Beijing office; her reward being Sam’s former office bff.

“She’s ,uhhhh, enjoying Brittany’s company…” Sam replied, obviously flustered.

This earned a large smile from Kelly. “Wonderful! It’s important to keep our top performers happy. In the meantime, if you keep things up, I see a bonus in your future….” Kelly let Sam smile before dropping the rest of her words “….If not, then I’m sure Yuenyi would enjoy a matching pair…”
Sam gulped, a fake smile on her face at the coldness of her boss’s words.

“I have a bit more testing to do, so if you don’t mind.” Kelly glanced toward her door, signaling Sam to leave.

“Certainly!” Sam rose quickly, her face red with embarrassment, her feet shuffling as fast as possible from Kelly’s domain.

Pushing her chair back from her desk, she gripped Derek’s head tightly between her toes, scrunching them as snug as she could, and swung her legs around. Her feet landing with a soft thud upon her Cherry-wood desk.

At 6ft 2in tall, Kelly was a benefactor of some of Vilecio’s earliest bonus programs. When she had been hired 12 years prior, fresh out of the University of Cincinnati, she was no taller than 5ft 7in. By her 3rd year, however, she was able to look her manager, a former University of Texas Football Player, in the eyes. He soon found the roles reversed as Kelly’s secretary.

Back on her desk, Kelly’s toes splayed, releasing the trapped Derek onto the wood of her desk with a soft knock.

“Derek.” She spoke softly, but with authority. “If you’re conscious, please stand between my feet.”
Derek struggled to regain his composure. His head and body throbbing from the shorty 3 hours he had already been in Kelly’s custody. His boss’s voice soon issued its command. Struggling to his feet, he shuffled to the space between his manager’s titanic appendages.

Kelly’s lips could barely contain her teeth as Derek presented himself before her. Her feet framing his left and right.

“If only you listened this well weeks ago. Maybe Sam would be the one before me right now.”
Derek had never been so humiliated, this woman almost 10 years his elder berating him like a child.
“As you know when you hired on with Vilecio. You signed a contract that allowed you to quit at anytime with 2 full years of pay. If you remained with the company after 6months, however, you defaulted this opportunity in favour of Vilecio’s generous bonuses. The bonuses being dependent on your performance, of course. As we both know, your failure to meet 4 straight quarters of performance goals disqualified you from receiving bonuses and, instead, enrolled you in the ‘selfless employee’ program. Therefore, as payback for poor performance, you are used as collateral.”

As she spoke, Kelly flexed her toes. She enjoyed nothing more than putting lackluster employee’s in their place. It might be why Ann chose her for so many testing projects.

“Finally, as your manager, it is my discretion to what pool you thrown into. I’ve decided to enroll you into our ‘Vilecio’s Future’ program. I’m sure you’re well aware of this having come through our internship program. But, in case you’ve forgot. It will be my job to mold you into shape as a gift for one of our top 5 interns at the end of the summer. Word on the street is my niece is doing well. In fact, she already gained her first ‘ladder promotion’; bumped her all the way up to 5ft 11in. A whole 6 inches. I think she’s going to try out for her school’s basketball team this year and could use a couple insoles for training…”

Derek’s stomach sank at the cruelty of the company and this woman.

“…In fact, I think Brandon from accounting may be joining you soon.”

With Kelly’s legs on either side of him, Derek never felt so helpless.

“In the meantime. Let’s make sure you’re in tip-top shape.”

Reaching to the side, Kelly opened a drawer in her desk. Her svelt fingers pulled a rasp and small tin from within.

“Rasp” she held up the metallic tool with it’s grate-like surface. “Then hydrate.” She opened the tin, revealing the cream inside.

Stretching forward, she reached out, placing the tools before Derek’s 5-inch body.

“I want my soles soft enough to feel your tears on my run later. Chop to it.” Kelly smirked, leaning back into her chair and wiggling her toes in pleasure.

His body shaking with rage and fear, Derek carried the rasp to Kelly’s left heel. His arms burned with effort…

“If you do a good job. I may let you eat those shavings for lunch!” Kelly laughed…

--
Listening to her boss have fun in her office, Sam returned to her desk next to Yuenyi.

“Did meeting with Kelly go well?” The Chinese girl asked.

“Yeah. Great.” Sam kept her replies short. It was obvious she was shaken.

“No worry. If things not go well, I will keep you safe. But so you know my favourite nail polish is purple…” Yuenyi spoke matter-of-factly of Sam’s potential future.

“T-thanks.” Sam replied, both, terrified and angry.

“You and Brittany in wrong jobs. I’ll make sure you’re both put to correct work.” Yuenyi continued.
Sam put in her earbuds, her mind focusing on her work. Quarter-end was only 3 weeks away…

Beginnings by makebelieve

“Squish him and get on with your life.”
“Throw him in the trash.”
“Let me give him to my dog!”

The voices filled the air.

“No. I think I’ll keep him around a while. He’s cute.” Was the unexpected response. “I mean just look at him down there. Could you girls imagine being only 7 inches tall?”

“Oh don’t be so sappy. He earned his size just like we earned ours.” One of the former voices spat.

The 5 8ft tall women formed a loose circle around the topic of discussion. One of Vilecio’s first results of their new performance plan. Promotions had existed for years, but demotions were a recently implemented tool in the company’s arsenal. All things to developments made in recent years.

“So, like, what do we do with him?” the ‘sappy’ woman stared down at the brown-haired man in the middle of the circle. His skinny body nude for all the world to see. He visibly shivered, though she was sure if it was from fear or the office’s frigid air-conditioning.

“I told you gals my thoughts.” One woman replied as she lifted her heeled foot over the tiny man before pulling it back.

“We’re not going to squish him.” Another woman interrupted, “That’ll be a stain we could never get out.”

Trembling on the floor between the 5 pairs of feet, the tiny man could only listen powerlessly as the women joked about his fate. He was the first of many, but still an initial beta test. These were women who hadn’t worked with him. Had no reason to like or hate him. As far as they were concerned, he was a new company item to decide how to use. His eyes travelled around the circle.

Those promoted within Vilecio were intimidating enough when he was at his normal 6ft 3in. Now, however, it was like being on a completely different planet. His eyes settled on one of the women’s feet. The appendages were clad in a pair of brown leather flats. He watched as the tan skin flexed and wrinkled with movement as the woman talked.

“Oh my god. I think he’s staring at Regina’s feet.” One of the women exclaimed. The talking and joking stopped as all 10 eyes focused on the centerpiece of their conversation.

The miniature male felt himself grow red. He stared up to the sky and tried to scream. “NO! It’s not like that! Where else am I going to look!? You’re surrounding me!” His voice emitted as a high pitch squeak, indistinguishable to his audience.  

“What’s he saying?” One of the women asked, her eyebrow raised in confusion as the squeaks were inderscenable to her and the others.

“No idea.” Another woman answered back and added “I wish they’d give us a microphone or something so that we can talk to these runts.”

“Looks like he’s mad. Whatever it is.” Regina answered.

“He obviously wants to get closer to your feet. Duh!” one of the others shot back. Thunderous laughter.

“NO! Please! That’s not what I was saying at all!” The tiny man tried to get his words heard, but it was no use.

“Well, if he insists.” Regina spoke up and slowly slid her feet from her flats. Her long toes flexed and fanned-out in the cool air.

“Your paint is looking a bit rough.” One of the women added.

“I know.” Regina stared at her toes, chipped green paint covered random parts of her nails. “I haven’t had a chance to schedule a pedi.” She added before turning her attention to the little man below.

The small man could only watch in horror as Regina’s bare feet greeted him on her side of the circle.

“Hey little guy.” Regina wiggled her toes up and down. “They’re waving for you to come closer.” She coo’d.

“Oh my god.” One of Regina’s cohorts nearly doubled over in laughter as tears streamed down her face.

“Please tell me those are clean.” An additional voice chimed in.

“Oh absolutely. However, I did walk the half mile to work today since the weather is so nice.” Regina answered with her eyes focused on the little man as her toes continued to ‘wave’.

“Good on you! I was too lazy and took an uber.” Replied one of the quintet.

“See, little guy! You picked a winner!” more teasing from above.

His body trembled with humiliation; the little man felt himself grow dizzy. He stared up to Regina, hoping he could communicate something in his eyes.

“I think sparks are flying!” A member of the group teased. “Maybe he should give Regina a kiss!”

“I don’t think I could bend that low, girls.” Regina broke her gaze from the small man and laughed.

“Well. Your toes are right there.” Another woman replied and then the group grew silent and pondered the implications.

“You know, girls. We are one of the focus groups for this program. We could shape the policy and procedures of this company for years to come.” One of the five broke the silence.

“What are you saying?” Regina asked, her toes still wiggling.

“Well. Let’s say we find a use for the demoted. For example, as Irene said, little guy here is perfectly toe height. Maybe he learns to use a brush and file. Or maybe shoe polish. Perhaps he and his little friends could fill a drink…” The former woman replied.

“That would save me so much time on money.” Regina replied staring at her chipped toes.

All the women stared intently at the little man as they worked out his future. An hour later with a quick trip to the drug-store a block away. The women all huddled in Regina’s cubicle.

“Broader strokes!” “Put your back into it.” “Really clean under those nails.” The women all offered their input as they watched the demotee work on the floor at Regina’s feet.

The little man sweated as he learned how to give the perfect pedicure. He struggled to hold the oversized tools as his body grew more tired and sore.

“How about taking a handful of the exfoliant and getting between each toe?” One girl suggested.

Slowly, the time tricked by. The group remained Regina’s cubicle as the tiny man toiled. They paused for lunch.

“What about food?” One of the girls asked as she bit into a fresh turkey sandwich.

“Whatchu mean?” Another asked, her mouth full.

“Well, they may be small, but I assume they still need to eat.” The turkey sandwich chewer replied.

“Lemme ask.” Regina spoke up, seated in hear chair as her feet were carefully held in place on a shoebox. “You hungry little guy.”

“Oh please. Anything.” The little man replied, nodding his head furiously and rubbing his stomach to get his point across.

Squeaks filled the air, but the point was made by his actions.

“I think that answers our question.” REgina leaned back into her chair satisfied with herself.

“What do we feed them?” one quintet member piped up after a small second of silence.

“Anything we want to.” Regina answered back, a smug smile on her face.

This led to the tiny man getting fed his lunch in the presence of Regina’s feet. Random bread crust, tomatoes, pickles, and a jalapeno chip were fed to him like a living trash can.

Lunch eventually ended and thus continued the focus group’s ‘training’ of the demotee.

By 5PM, the office began to empty out and the little man was nearing the end of his task. Regina’s chipped paint and dry soles were sooned transformed with a smooth coat of pink paint and silky-smooth skin.

The girls all stared in awe at the results.

Claps erupted from the cubicle as the little man struggled to remain standing.

“Not the fastest thing in the world.” One of them quipped.

“This will improve once more demotees are presented.” Regina answered back.  “Now. One final question.” She stood up from her chair to stretch her legs. “Who wants to take him home?”

The air filled with squeals and “me’s” until they heard the sound of the janitor’s cart.

The women all looked at each other with a mischievous grin.

“Estella…” Regina beckoned over the cleaning lady…

The following weeks saw the introduction of more demotees. The focus group got to refine its training and suggestions to hr. Small men and women soon scurried under the larger coworker’s feet attending to tasks and orders delegated form above.

Regina sat sipping a coffee as a pair of blondes worked on her newest pedicure. She was pulled from her thoughts as a woman from HR approached.

“Regina!” the woman waved.

“Veronica!” Regina waved back and watched as Veronica approached, a 5ft 6in blonde girl in tow.

Regina remained seated, “Oh. Sorry. I would stand, but…” and motioned to the two small women toiling at her toes.

Veronica laughed. “I was wondering where they sent these two!” as she and Regina laughed, she continued “I’d like to introduce Brittany Dunham. Your newest employee.”

“Hi Brittany.” Regina extended her large hand which easily enveloped Brittany’s smaller appendage, “Hello.” Brittany replied shyly.

Regina smiled. “Oh dear. We’re going to have to work that shyness out of you or you may wind up like these two here.” Regina wiggled her toes, knocking over the two women working on them. “We wouldn’t want that would we.”

Brittany smiled and replied quietly. “No. We wouldn’t…”

Happy Life, Happy Wife by makebelieve

“Katrina. Welcome. Please take a seat.”

Katrina looked around the room. A long Oak table stretched from one end to the other. Silhouettes of others were outlined from behind by a large window overlooking San Francisco.

Though Katrina had been multiple times in her career, the 29 year-old’s 8.5ft frame still cowered in awe of the other women in the room. All 11ft and up.

Katrina took a seat in an oversized chair. As she rested her butt into the soft cushion, she could feel her ‘thong’s’ face get shoved deeper between her butt-cheeks.

Katrina was dressed in a crème blouse with a light denim jacket. A pair of maroon corduroy pants covered her legs. Her bare feet were dressed in pair of bohemia style sandals. She stared down to her feet as she waited for the meeting to start. Past trophies wrapped around her toes which she wiggled and admired. It reminded her of her success thus far, and how she still had room to grow.

“Miss Ball.” One of the women spoke, officially signaling the beginning of the meeting. “We’re happy you could join us.” She smiled.

Katrina looked at the speaker’s face. In her late 30s, Alexandra Lee showed no signs of approaching 40. Her black hair tied into a bun, Alexandra was the only 13ft executive in the room – a height well deserved as one of Vilecio’s chief legal strategists. Katrina couldn’t help but fixate on a small red-headed woman dipping into Alexandra’s cleavage. The small body was held by a chain around her arms which was hanging from Alexandra’s neck. The figure’s hair far overgrown and acting as a nice spot of colour in Alexandra’s clavicle area.

“Happy to be here.” Katrina gave a small smile. She could feel sweat flowing from every available pour. It did give her a small smile as she felt her armpits tickle from movement.

“The team and I,” Alexandra motioned to the three other women around the table, “have taken great notice in your advancement. You remind me of a young Brittany Dunham.”

Katrina blushed at the thought of even being compared to the head of Vilecio Americas.

“As such, we would like to offer you a new position. It would come with a promotion, course. A 50% pay increase and 20% height advancement.” Alexandra leaned back.

Katrina’s mouth went dry as she did quick math in her head. Though she was already paid well enough, she may be able to retire in 10 years with this new increase. And then the height increase. She would be just over 10ft tall.

“Uhm. Uh. What-“ Katrina struggled to speak.

Alexandra and the other women all chuckled, “Take your time, dear.” An 11ft Black woman on Katrina’s left comforted her.

Finally, Katrina was able to get her words out, “What would the position be?”

“Well. We know your background is in legal, but with some of the projects you worked on, we thought you would be a great fit for R&D. You would still be in a legal role, but in a manner which would greatly benefit the development of new Vilecio advancements.” Alexandra laid it out.

“Can I excuse myself?” Katrina needed to take a second to breathe.

“Of course. Take your time.” Alexandra encouraged.

Katrina quickly rose form her chair and strode to the nearest bathroom. As soon as she stepped through the bathroom door, she screamed and jumped in the air. Her over 300lb frame crashed to the floor with thunder. She could feel her insoles compress deeply. “Whoops. Sorry Chris. Sorry Trey.”

As she looked at herself in the mirror, Katrina admired her own Dirty-Blonde hair tied into a bun. Her green eyes stared back at her with a gleam. She washed her hands in cold water to calm some of the sweat from minutes prior. Her thumb-ring’s screams were muffled against her skin.

Katrina walked back into the room and took her seat. “After careful consideration. I accept.”

Alexandra and the others clapped and champagne was popped…the celebration began. Katrina texted her husband the great news.

Jared:
“Great. I’ll make you your favourite for dinner!” came his reply

Katrina:
“You better, little man. 😉”

Katrina arrived at her house Vacaville. It wasn’t the Bay, but it was close enough and Vilecio’s private transportation made the commute easy. Besides, her husband didn’t to go anywhere. He was her ‘trophy-husband’ as she teased.

Vilecio wasted no time, Katrina’s promotion was near instant. 30 minutes after her meeting she was given her new size. Luckily, her house was sized to accommodate anybody up to 20ft – it was a Vilecio planned community after all.

“I’m home!” Katrina yelled as she came through the door and tossed her backpack to the side. Jared would clean up later. He always did. Katrina slipped form her sandals – her refitted insoles stared up to her in pain as her footprints were stained into their bodies.

Her bare feet slapped against the hardwood floor as she walked to the kitchen. Katrina entered to see Jared working a large cast iron skillet.

Jared stood 5ft 8in. When he and Katrina first met they both had just begin working at Vilecio. The roles ,however, were reversed. He was a healthy 6ft 1in and she stood at 5ft 6in.Unfortunately, Vilecio flings never worked out for the best. The two were on competing teams and, in simplest terms, Jared’s team never could quite perform to the higher-up’s expectations. After Jared’s first write-up and losing 5 inches, the two had a deep conversation.

They both could continue working and maybe Jared and Katrina would both get promoted. Or Jared could be demoted to nothing and gifted to an intern and never seen again. So the two agreed to get married with Jared staying at home while Katrina ‘wore the pants’. Jared quit Vilecio and began his life as a ‘domestic’ a nickname given by Vilecio employees to couples where one half the couple quit to take care of the home life.

Jared put a lid on the cast iron skillet and then turned. His jaw dropped.

“Hey, little man.” Katrina stared down to her husband who was almost exactly half her height. “Like where your face is.” She winked.

Jared lowered his face to stare almost directly into Katrina’s crotch.

“How was your day?” he asked, his eyes still fixated on Katrina’s mid-section.

“Amazing!” Katrina screamed and then reached down to give him a bear hug.

Jared struggled to breathe in Katrina’s grasp.

He coughed as she placed him back on the floor. ‘W-wonderful. How about this, you go relax on the couch. I’ll bring you your dinner, a glass of wine, and rub your feet and you tell me about your day.”

Katrina smiled, “I knew there was a reason I didn’t sell you to R&D.” She teased and walked off.

Jared turned back to the kitchen. Though he joked with his wife and laughed at her jokes. With each passing promotion she sounded more and more threatening. He pushed the thoughts to the back of his head as he finished cooking the 72oz steak for Katrina.

The night progressed with Katrina eating her steak, broccoli, and mashed potatoes form a platter-sized plate while Jared sat with her feet on his lap. They were almost 1/3 his size.

As Jared listened to his wife talk about her success and happiness, he looked at her feet. 4 toe living toe rings remained on her long digits. All his former team members – placed like this less than a month after he and Katrina’s marriage. He thought how this could’ve been his fate if he hadn’t agree to marry Katrina under her terms…

Working with Family by makebelieve

“Hey, little bro.” A cool and casual voice betrayed the interaction which was to play-out.

“Oh. No. Not this. Come on. Couldn’t I have been given to some intern or something.” The little man shouted from a plastic tub as he stared up at the imposing sight of his younger sister. “Lauren. Please. Please don’t do anything you’d regret.”

Lauren smiled as she held the glass case with her brother inside. His little voice transmitted into her ear. “Oh, don’t be silly, Jake. There’s absolutely nothing for me to regret.”

Unfortunately for Jake, the present dichotomy had exited for already over a year. He was two years older than Lauren and had started at Vilecio straight out of college. He actually rose to a team lead in R&D and was, at one time, an 8footer. However, it was after Lauren’s hiring – only due to his input, she often forgot – during which things began to change for the worse.

Jake’s team hit a rough spot and he was stripped of his team lead status. Furthermore, he was demoted twice. Though Lauren had yet to receive any promotions of her own, Thanksgiving that year was not fun. In fact, that’s when she began teasing him with the ‘little bro’ moniker. He remembered how he stared up to her normal 5ft 7in height from his reduced 5ft height. She teased relentlessly.

He shuddered as he remembered her forcing him to eat at the kiddy table, with much laughter form gathered relatives.

Things only accelerated from here as Lauren received three promotions in 6 months while he was continually demoted. He remembered when they first saw each other in the office. He, at his 4ft height, was forced to follow around some intern like a dog, while Lauren, in all her 8.5ft glory, was in town to lead a meeting of executives. The way both their mouths dropped at the sight of one another was something worthy of a picture.

Finally, the ride came full circle as Jake was fully demoted and Lauren earned one more small promotion.

Her 9ft body completely blocked out the cheap fluorescent lighting in the office as Jake’s 3-inch body cowered in her shadow.

“So uh, sis? What’s going through your mind?” Jake had been staring up into her smiling face for what seemed like 5 minutes as she admired him in his glass prison.

“Wanna play foot wrestle?” Lauren finally spoke. Her toothy grin seemed like it was much larger than was possible. Her light-brown hair was tied into a tight bun.

“Lauren. Please. No.” Jake stared up to his 25 year-old kid sister and pleaded, but it was no use. His mind thought back to how when they were kids, he would force her to foot wrestle under the table for her desert from lunch or dinner – of course he always won.

“Oh Jakey,” Lauren began and dumped her brother onto her desk as she sat down. “Big sis is going to have so much fun with you now. Think of all the time we get to spend together.”

Jake stood helplessly nude on his sister’s desk surface as she reached down under her desk. He then watched her pair of US size 23 heels were lifted into the sky and then placed beside him. He could feel the heat from the day’s wear emanating from them. Lauren’s hand then swooped from the sky and plucked him upward. He screamed briefly, but was quickly dropped onto the carpet below.

Jake landed with a slight “oomph”

“Sorry, bro.” Lauren teased “Not used to dealing with such small things.”

Jake stood up and brushed himself off. He stared at his surroundings under Lauren’s desk. He looked to his left and then to his right. His tiny body began to shake. “Sis. Please.”

Lauren smiled as she peeked down below her desk. Her feet were planted flat on the floor with Jake smack-dab between them. She began to raise her right foot on its heel so it pivoted upward. She then turned her heel so that Jake was firmly below her foot.

Jake stared up in awe at his sister’s massive sole. Though he once was close to her size, the sheer different between promoted and regular people just now hit him. Lauren’s nearly 16-inch long sole blotted out the sky and began lowering. Jake screamed, but then a sound.

Lauren paused as a knock came from her door. She sighed. “One second, bro. Come in!” she yelled.

The door opened to reveal a 7ft tall red-head.

“Oh! Molly! What can I do for you?” Lauren asked with a friendly smile.

“I’m not interrupting anything am I?” Molly asked.

“No. Not at all.” Lauren let her foot hang over her brother. “Please take a seat.” Lauren motioned for Molly to take an oversized chair across the desk from her, which Molly happily obliged.

“What’s up, you’re looking kind of sad, girl.”

Jake continued to watch his sister’s foot hanging above him. The sole and toes flexed absent-mindedly.

“I’m just really struggling with this one product. Not sure what to do with it.” Molly sighed.

“I can help. You got the designs?” Lauren asked.

“Just sent them to you.” Molly replied.

So Molly and Lauren talked shop all while Jake trembled under his sister’s foot. He dared not move from his spot for fear of any reprisals she may have  in store.

15 minutes later, Molly was beaming. “That makes so much sense. Thanks Lauren!”

“Anytime! That’s what being a good boss is all about.” Lauren beamed in return.

Molly turned to leave, but was stopped by Lauren, “One thing. Are you a betting woman?”

Molly bit her bottom lip and then nodded, “I’ve been known to place a wager a time or two.”

“Do I have something for you, then.” Lauren replied joyfull.

She reached down a plucked Jake form under her desk and then sled out from behind it so that Molly could have full view of the scene.

Lauren once again tossed Jake to her feet an positioned her foot above him.

“Oh! Is that your little bro you’ve been telling me about!?” Molly squealed, “He’s adorable.”

Jake looked up at the young red-head, she couldn’t have been more than a year out of college, but she was already a 7footer? He thought back to how long it took him to get promoted.

“Yeah. Sure. Adorable.” Lauren made a fake gagging sound. “Anyways, I got a proposition for you. We’re gonna do some wrestling. If Jake wins, he gets anything he wants from the cafeteria for lunch. If I win, we pick his lunch.” Lauren looked at Molly as she explained the rules.

“Sounds reasonable,” Molly nodded. “Where do my bets come in?”

“Well, since you’ve been knocking it out of the park lately, I thought I’d let you place a wager.” Lauren began explaining, “If you win. I’ll demote Charlie out there for you.” Molly and Lauren both looked at a 6ft tall man typing away at a cubicle behind Mollys. “If you lose, you get demoted.” The wager seemed heavy, but the choice was not.

“Ohhh. Tough choice,” Molly faked thought out loud, “I guess I’ll take that bet. Hope I don’t lose.”

Lauren laughed at Molly’s sarcasm, “Ok. And who’s your winner?”

“Gonna have to go with the foot. I’m sure Little Jake down there can hold his own, but I know how tough you are.” Molly spoke.

Lauren counted down “3…2…1…”

Jake didn’t know what hit him. His sister’s warm, but oddly soft foot crashed down onto him. He struggled to break free, but it was no use as he as trapped in the instep.

Lauren slid her foot back so that Jake’s face peed between her 2nd and 3rd toe.

Molly cheered, “Come on Jake! You can do it…but I hope you don’t!”

Molly got down onto her knees and looked closely as Lauren’s foot held the miniature down.

Tears welled up in Jakes eyes as his body was completely pinned. He struggled to breath, the webbing between the toes held against his neck.

Lauren and Molly both watched as Jake’s face turned purple and then he passed out.

“Uh. Ooops.” Lauren spoke and then removed her foot from her shrunken brother.

“I guess that means we both win, huh?” Molly asked.

Lauren smiled and the replied, “I guess it does.”

Molly watched as Lauren typed something into her computer while Jake lie motionless on the floor where he passed out.

Within seconds, security arrived and pulled Charlie away. The man screamed in protest, but Lauren simply ignored it.

“Got him down to 1ft. He’ll be under your desk polishing your shoes when you come in tomorrow morning.”

Lauren then moved her foot over Jake’s body and prodded him with her big toe. “Wake up, little bro.” She chimed.

Molly and Lauren watched intently as Jake gasped for air and coughed.

“That would’ve been awkard to explain to mom an dad.” Lauren joked.

“What’s little Jakey having for lunch?” Molly asked her boss.

“I’m thinking a nice PB&TJ sandwich.” Lauren smiled.

“Something tells me that’s not what I think it is.” Molly raised her eybrow at Lauren.

“Peanut Butter and Toe-Jam sandwich.” Lauren replied.

“Noooo! That’s soooo gross.” Molly screamed.

Lauren reached into her purse and pulled out a lunch-box sized container of peanut butter and pulled back the lid. It was comically small in her hand, but could subsist Jake for weeks, if not months.

“Stand up, Jake.” Lauren ordered her brother as she ran a finger through the peanut-butter.

Jake watched as his sister’s massive digit descended from above and plunged between her to crevices. The peanut butter was smeared firmly between each and every toe.

Molly looked at Lauren who leaned back with satisfaction.

“What do you think?” Lauren asked.

“I think you are a complete evil mastermind and I never want to be on your badside, but one question. Where’s the sandwich?” Molly added.

“Ah!” Lauren held up a finger for affect, “Jake, stick your head between my big and second toe on my left foot.”

Jake resisted.

“If you don’t, I’ll have Molly record this and send it to all your former employees.” Lauren threatened.

Jake sighed. And marked to his sister’s foot. He took a deep breath and worked to hold his breath as he plunched his face into the pungent air.

Molly busted out laugh as Lauren’s toes quickly clasped around Jake’s head.

“Viola. One PB&TJ sandwich.” Lauren wiggled her toes to grind her brothers face into the crevice.

Jake was forced to open his mouth for air – he gagged instantly as the salty leather and vinegar stench with peanut butter hit him. He was blinded as the peanut butter covered his yes, nose, ears, and forced its way into his mouth.

Lauren released her toes which causes Jake to fly out as he had been attempting to pull himself free.

Molly and Lauren busted into laugher as Jake’s tiny body flailed blindy and his entire head was covered in Peanut Butter.

“Oh bro. You and I are gonna have such a great life together…” Lauren spread her toes once again…

Penitence by makebelieve

“Keep it up and you may make something of yourself, kid.” She loved saying this to the man who now polished the solid-gold ring around her big toe. The man who used to say this to her all the time as a way of teasing her of her failures. A man she once looked up to as an idol who used his position to take advantage of her in so many ways and over so many years.

Nearly 15 years her senior, he had found her at a bar during her first year of college. He was some sort of Director at a growing upstart, Vilecio. She had never heard of it, but he made it sound so promising. He offered her an initial internship and went from there. For 8 years he manipulated her. The things she did which she thought would get her his respect or admiration were merely acts of unaware subservience. All the customers she collected and revenue she earned; he took all the credit. All she received in return was the phrase which she now used liberally.

It wasn’t until the last 2 years where she started to see a change. He showed her more respect around others; he worked hard to keep his acts private. Others like him in the company began disappearing as Vilecio grew. A new attitude shift came after Anne took charge from her brother.

He grew stale in his position. Though he attempted to drag her down, he had acted too late. She had learned to grow and succeed despite his best attempts. The time came where she looked down upon him, both, mentally and physically. Where he once represented money and power and a future which she craved, he now acted as a remembrance of her past. A reminder to never settle.

As she settled into her new role, so, too, did he…reluctantly. He still tried to use his old tricks. Words and methods to drag her down, but when she had him polishing interns’ shoes, it was like drops to an ocean – it only filled her with that much more pride.

Her sapphire-blue eyes pierced into him. How he used to tower over her and hold her in his arms and fill her head with empty promises to get what he wanted. Now he was nothing to her, nothing but a lesson learned and a nameless tool.

She spoke no more words. She had decided long ago not to waste much more of her time on such an insignificant object. Something easily treaded underfoot. He was no more deserving of her attention than a harmless gnat and she had told him as much when his final demotion was announced. His wife was unaware of his double-life up to that point, but his new boss made sure his ‘widowed’ spouse was well taken care of with a satisfying ‘severance’ package which ensured that Vilecio held him until she grew tired of his sight.  She doubted she would.

His beaten body stood only half as tall as her foot was long. Literally forced to scurry on the ground like a rat to survive. She insured there was a wide array of crumbs for him to feed off. The girl he once backed into a corner and told she would be nothing without him now allowed him to live off her crumbs. If she was feeling nice, she’d let some of the girls in the office feed him by hands.

Of course, there were others like him in the office. All put in their places by some sort of universal balancing. It took time but could not come at a better one. She was reaching the prime of her life while he was exiting his. He could watch her rise from the best seat in the house.

She recalled the first round of promotions and demotions in Vilecio’s history. A new means of maintaining ‘growth’ as Anne had put it. How much fear he shook with, though he still stood over her, it was only by a mere inch or two. By 3 more months, his attempts to berate and humiliate her we more humorous by that point as she, not only, held the height advantage but also the pay advantage. He soon became her unwilling assistant. His desk in front of her office sized to fit his ever shrinking body. New employees and interns would tower over him as he cowered trying to find them a spot on her busy schedule.

Despite his best efforts to appease her, however, the demotions piled up and he was soon replaced by another.

The office still gossiped about the time she first ‘put her foot down’. His 10 inch body was throwing a tantrum and screaming at her as if she still worked for him. Her stockinged foot quickly put him in his place and sealed the final hierarchy. The laughter from the office was deafening as he was held under her barefoot until he passed out and awoke in her stocking hanging from a coat hook.

Now he lived in awe of this woman who he used to mold like putty. How her eyes used to stare at him with awe and wonder, he now returned the favour. His head between her toes, tears welled in his eyes as he realized all too late what a fool and asshole he’d been. How wrong he was to think he could control her.

As she typed on her phone, she paused and peeked over to admire the sight, but caught his stare.

His stomach sank as their eyes met for the first time in weeks. She saw the tears in his eyes and smirked; she knew he recognized the dynamic and there was no going back.

The smirk made him grow cold, it wasn’t a smile of victory. But more of a recognition of things being as they rightfully should.

She squeezed her toes together around his 4inch body and spoke, much to both their surprise.

“You’ve finally made something of yourself.”

With this, she went back to paying him no attention and typing away on her phone.

His tears fell form his eyes and added to the saltiness which his tongue lapped up.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11495