All's fair at the rodeo by Jaymunny22
Summary: A mismatched couple meet up at the rodeo to enjoy food, fun and each other. After all, the rodeo's fun for everyone, no matter what size. Also, fair warning; This story stars a trans giantess.
Categories: Crush, Giantess, BBW, Couples, Gentle, Trans, Butt Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 19620 Read: 22109 Published: February 14 2022 Updated: June 03 2022

1. Making a good impression by Jaymunny22

2. High striker by Jaymunny22

3. Venting by Jaymunny22

4. And the adventure continues by Jaymunny22

5. The Zoni sees red by Jaymunny22

6. Chapter 6 by Jaymunny22

7. Separation Anxiety by Jaymunny22

8. Climax-edit by Jaymunny22

9. All's well by Jaymunny22

Making a good impression by Jaymunny22

As Vanessa Mars Parked her custom SUV between 2 spaces at the Rodeo’s lot, she checked her vanity mirror, making sure her lipstick was applied just right. “Perfect!” she said in satisfaction. Running her hand through her freshly brushed hair assuredly, she felt ready to go. It was bad enough she showed up late, but she didn’t need to be a mess too. As she exited her vehicle, she changed from her preferred heels into a pair of black slip-on athletic sneakers. Deep down she knew there’d be a lot of walking involved today. After all this was the Rodeo she was going to. Plus, it went better with her black sleeveless t-shirt any way (luckily she managed to get an Arby’s cowboy tee offline before they ran out). However, a part of her was reluctant to make the switch. Regardless of practicality, her heels were almost like a part of her. 

 

‘Compromise, compromise.’ She thought glumly. After begrudgingly changing her footwear, she carefully smoothed over her crotch region, hoping her choice of a denim miniskirt wouldn’t come back to haunt her. She loved the thought of showing her legs, but that was all she hoped would be showing today. Upon feeling the smooth surface area, she was relieved the tape was doing its job. “Great.” she said in relief, “so far, so good.” She popped a couple tic-tacks, for good measure, before walking up the parking lot’s large hill. Per usual, anyone within a noticeable radius were looking up in awe as she passed by. She offered friendly waives, smiles, and even hype towards the shared festivities that awaited them at the fairgrounds. She did her best to pay no mind to the onlookers' comments, as she continued her journey. Being a 9 ft. tall Amazonian, it was nothing she wasn’t used to, as it kind of came with the territory. Besides, there was only one person’s opinion that mattered to her today.

 

Standing alone at the the Rodeo’s entrance, Marcus Wade Checked his watch for a 3rd time, wondering When Vanessa would arrive. It had been 15 minutes since the agreed upon time. Luckily a white “Ride ‘Em Cowboy” t-shirt, and some blue jeans weren’t too hot, or this would be even more unbearable. “Come on, where is she? Hope she didn’t stand me up.’ He thought, paranoid. ‘Most people you meet on apps could be expected to flake on the 1st date sure, but not on the 5th, right? Right?!’ Marcus felt beads of sweat forming on his head, as he suddenly felt himself dwindling closer to the ground. ‘Uh-Uh, none of that. Stop it.’ He chided internally, stopping his decent. ‘She’s going to show up, we’ll have a great time, like always. I got this. Besides, she seemed happy as hell to get to go to the rodeo. She wouldn’t miss it.’ He assured himself, regaining his lost height. He was already short enough, without needing to shrink any further with self-doubt. Anyway, even if she didn’t show up, who says you can’t still have fun at the rodeo, it’s the rodeo!

 

“Marcus, hey!” A voice called, snapping him out of his self-assurance. “Vanessa.” He sighed, relieved. She came after all, and she looked pretty good in her all black ensemble. Apart of him especially liked her short skirt. Honestly, it may have been worth the wait. Scooping him up into a slightly awkward hug, the large woman instantly voiced her apology. “Sorry to keep you waiting like this. I changed a few times, wanted to make sure I would be good in this weather.” She said, setting him back on the ground. “What do you think?” She inquired, offering a little spin to model her outfit.

 

With a nervous chuckle Marcus offered his sincerest advice. “Honestly, black isn’t the wisest color with this heat. But still; you look great, Ness. Honestly, I can help you put together an “outlaw” vibe. All you would need is a little hat.” Vanessa Blushed at the compliment, as she and her date entered the line to the entrance gate. “Maybe you can win me one?” She offered, rubbing his shoulder affectionately. As they paid for their way in, Vanessa was overwhelmed by all the people and the activity around her. The event looked endless. However, Vanessa found herself taken aback by a rather sweet and powerful aroma. Searching for the source, Vanessa was transfixed at the sight of a man swirling a delicate cone across the rim of a circular machine. Pulling out a cloud-like treat, he then handed it to an eagerly waiting young girl. Marcus had no trouble putting two and two together, as he followed her gaze. “Cotton candy, you want some?” he asked. Vanessa nodded, barely containing herself as they made their way over to the vendor.

 

“Two please.” Marcus said, handing over two dollars in exchange for two fresh cones. He chuckled as he watched Vanessa’s eyes go wide with astonishment at the first bite. “it melts in your mouth!” She said, bewildered. “That’s not the only thing.” He spoke up to her wryly. “Ooh, you” She giggled, as she crouched down to peck him on the lips. However, the fun didn’t stop there, as the two tongues danced in each other’s mouths. Marcus was all too eager to continue, before Vanessa pulled away with a wink. “Getting a bit carried away?” She asked playfully. “Nah, that cotton candy is just really good.” Marcus spoke with a grin. “Come on.” he spoke, grabbing her hand. “Let’s see what else we can get into.” He said, as the couple walked through the stands. As he took a bite of his own cone, Marcus couldn’t help but feel this date was gonna be another good one.

High striker by Jaymunny22

 “Marc, slow down.” Vanessa called, rushing to keep up with the little man, who walked busily ahead of her. He had been running around like a mad dog, anxious to find some game he could win, good food to eat, or anything that could help restore some of his dwindling size. “Well, there has to be something here. Look, there’s a squirt gunner, maybe I can win you a prize!” he said hurriedly. Vanessa sighed, as he was way too preoccupied trying too hard to impress her (even if it was just a little adorable). “You really don’t need to do that, I’m having a great time Marcus.”, she said sympathetically. Though, she understood exactly where these feelings came from.

 

She had watched him get slightly smaller and smaller, since they had arrived at the he fairgrounds that day. He shrank as his card was at first declined for tickets to the rides, then again, as he was whipped around wildly on the mechanical bull (apparently the machine was having major malfunctions during his turn). It got especially bad at the high striker game. The rules were simple, 3 bad strikes lose the game, and if you managed to get the ball at least over the current record, you won a prize of $50. “Ooh, that looks like fun!” Vanessa said, tugging her diminutive date in the striker line’s path. She began jogging enthusiastically in the game’s direction, causing her frizzy locks to bounce around wildly as she did so.

 

 She’d always been athletic, even before her transition, enjoying sports throughout her school days, and recently, taking pride in her progressive lifting ability. This was the perfect way to show it off to her little companion. Luckily for her, it didn’t take too long for them to get near the front. She had urged Steven to take a shot, curious of what he was capable of. Marcus accepted, enthused to try and dazzle her. His cockiness even managing to restore him back to his old size. However, both would soon regret this.

 

The announcer was quite a tall man. Vanessa could tell that he was a Zoni, and much like herself; he appeared to be a runt. However, the difference was he was at least a foot or two shorter. However, it seemed that what he lacked in size, he more then made up for in Showmanship.  as he jeered at the current musclebound contestant who, was now on his third strike. “Well folks, what do you think? After two attempts, Little Leonard here hasn’t even managed to reach my record, much less beat me. Who all thinks he should hang it up?!” he boomed the question to the crowd who were more than willing to chant at Leonard to quit. “Geez, rough crowd”, Marcus thought. 

 

The man in question paid no heed to the Suggestions from the audience he gripped the hammer tight, and with mustered grit, swung as hard as he could. The attempt sapping the last of his strength. Unfortunately, at this point, Leonard could only get the ball a quarter way up the meter. “Really that’s it? I guess all that huffing and puffing was just for show huh?” Leonard soon left in a huff, as well as shame. “Well, he’s all done. Can none of you puny humans even compare to my strength?” The announcer said flexing. Spotting Marcus, he Jeered at him. “What’s this now? Want to give it a try little fella’?” He asked condescending ly. “You must be joking. Please tell me you’re just escorting the real contestant, maybe your friend would like to go in your place.” He said, gesturing to his fellow Zoni. Marcus stared up at him. “I said it’s my turn.” The announcer was slightly caught off guard, seemed the little guy, had no problem being around Amazonians. “Very well, little one” he said, gesturing to the hammer. “Let’s see what you got.”

 

Marcus was confident, as the hammer wasn’t as heavy as he thought. However, he would learn what a mistake his cockiness was.  The man Two bad swings, coupled with the crowd’s uproarious laughter Certainly brought Steven further down to size. Then, to top it off, he had soon shrunk to the point where, even upon still having one more chance, he could barely even lift the hammer himself anymore. “Uh oh folks, looks like the little guy’s all out of juice!” The announcer called, eliciting even more laughter from the audience. “Oh well, better luck next time little guy, any MEN want to take the reigns?” The front man boomed condescendingly into the microphone, causing the crowd to jeer further, at the ever-shrinking man’s expense. As much as Marcus tried to play it cool, as much as he tried to take the jokes in stride, they had cut deep. Steven could feel hot tears welling towards his eye ducts, as he fiendishly tried to lift the mallet.

 

 As bad as she felt for him, Vanessa had ashamedly giggled a bit, as by this point he was almost down to size of a small child. She was not one to relish in people’s humiliation, but he just looked So cute at that size, she could barely stifle it. Still, seeing the crowd continue to laugh at her date, as well as the condescending remarks hurled a him by the guy running things, had frankly gotten under her skin quite a bit. Walking to the center of the game, she clutched Marcus close to her, as she addressed the game master directly. The large trans woman spoke loud enough for everyone in attendance to hear, over their own laughter.

 

“Hey buddy, you find messing with these people funny? Well guess what, my guy isn’t done yet. He still has one more turn, right?” The show man regained his composure, enough to acknowledge the new challenger. It seemed he didn’t even care if this person stood an entire two feet taller than him. “Your guy huh? Isn’t that sweet. Far be it from me to belittle the handicapped, but he asked for it. Who cares if he’s got another turn? I don’t see ‘the little engine that couldn’t’ over there picking up that hammer any time soon. Thus, he’s out.” He sad haughtily.  Vanessa seethed at the man’s arrogance “You’re wrong. Maybe he can’t do it, but luckily for him, he brought a secret weapon.” She said pointing to herself. The showman waved dismissively, as he spoke, up at her. “Fine, you big brute. If you feel the need to defend the shrimp’s honor, then by all means, give it your best shot “Mam”.” He said in a cheeky tone, taking notice of the slight bulge visible from her tight mini skirt. “Hey Marc, take it easy. I got it from here.” The large woman spoke with a wink, as she stepped toward the little guy, still trying fruitlessly to lift the large hammer. Wanting to check her own might on the strength tester, Vanessa gently took hold of the mallet, from him. She eyed the game master, as he sttod arms folded with a cocky smirk.

 

 ‘Fuck that guy.” She thought, squeezing the mallet tightly. Then with a mighty swing, she sent the metal ball flying up 3 quarters of the strength meter’s length, sending the crowd into an impressed applause. Stepping towards the flabbergasted announcer, she demanded her prize. “I believe, that’s $50 you owe me.” As the showman begrudgingly handed her the money, he made one final taunt. “hey, those are the rules right. You won fair and square, Dude.” He said as he walked off. The comment stung the woman a little, but she wasn’t gonna let it bother her, he was a sore loser, With an emphasis on “Loser”. 

 

As Vanessa Relished the crowd’s admiration, she couldn’t help flexing her muscled arms in victory. However, upon reaching to scoop her date into a hug, she was surprised to find him to have vanished. Searching through the celebrating crowd, she soon noticed one person, who, though he was clapping in congratulation, and wore a halfhearted smile, did not exactly share in the revelry. “Good job, Ness” He spoke glumly. Biting her lip, Vanessa hoped that the teasing of the crowd didn’t hinder her date too much. “Listen, since it was your turn, do you maybe want to split the winnings?” She offered, fanning the money enticingly. She was trying to make him feel better, without coming off as pity. As the diminutive man, looked up at her, he spoke again, before walking away. “You go ahead; I just want to get out of here. Besides, you’re the one that won, not me.” As much as he appreciated her efforts, he was in no mood for charity. Vanessa felt a lump in her throat as she watched him leave. “I thought it would impress him.” She said to herself.

Venting by Jaymunny22

 

“Marcus, Marcus talk to me!” Vanessa called out. “Could you please just- Would you slow down?!” Vanessa was exasperated, chasing this little twerp around. in the few weeks since she had met him, she never got any impression he had an ego so fragile. This was becoming ridiculous. “MARCUS!!!”, she snarled clutching his t shirt, before having it yanked free. “Don’t touch me!” the small me said, teeth grit. “I’m going home, alright?” Vanessa was taken aback. “Home? The hell, why? Is it because of that asshole back at the-?” Marcus whipped around, furious. “It’s not about him, ‘Ness, it’s this whole day alright, nothing’s going right for me, and I can’t stand it OK?!” He said in Anguish. Vanessa could see he was near the edge of a breakdown.

 

 “Marcus, I-. “, the giantess spoke, before being quickly cutoff. “And another thing, I don’t need you fighting my battles for me, got it? I’m a grown man, not a kid! I can handle my own shit.” The giantess swallowed back another lump in her throat, as her eyes began to well up from sadness. “Babe, I was trying to he-.” She croaked, attempting to apologize. However, she was so choked up with sobs, she could barely talk. “No Vanessa, no you weren’t, you were just showing off. Every time we go out, you have got to be the center of attention.” Marcus said, pointing an accusatory finger her way. “You know what, why even waste my time, this is over. Have a good one.” At that declaration, Vanessa gasped. “Wait, Over? WHAT DOES “OVER” MEAN?!” Hot tears flooded her ducts as she struggled to understand what was going on. The day had started so well, they were having such fun, this couldn’t end this way, it just couldn’t. 

 

The giant sobbed heavily, scared of the implication of her companion’s words. “Marcus, Stop it! You don’t mean that!” She wailed. Marcus pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, as he noticed the crowd on spectators forming around them. To his dismay, some were even filming the interaction. “Look, that’s it, alright? I’m done with you. This was fun, But I can’t take being in your shadow anymore.” He said in a huff. As he turned towards the park’s exit gate, he found himself roughly seized from behind. “You Little shit!” he heard A yelp escaped his lips, as he was thoroughly caught off guard. “Yo, what the fu-aaaaghh!!!”, he screeched finding himself shaken violently, from mid-air. The few seconds since he had been yanked from the ground seemed to become a blur as he was jerked around in all directions. The one thing that he could clearly see was he pain filled face of his large date, both teary eyed, and fuming mad. ‘Not good!’ he thought. By the time he was done being Whipped around he was so small and disoriented, he could barely catch Vanessa’s words

 

“Listen to me, you itty bitty jackass! I get that you’re pissed at what happened back at that game!” She said, bringing his now child-sized form close to her face. “However, you have no right to take that out on me! I was not going to sit there, and let that prick, nor that pack of braying Hyenas make a fool out of you. Sorry if I had to steal your little thunder to keep that from happening” She said sternly. At the sounds of camera flashes, and snickering, her head whipped in the unwanted audience’s direction. ‘AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YA’LL LOOKING AT?!” She roared, startling the crowd into a quick dispersal. ‘Christ, does everything I do need to be a fucking spectacle?’ she thought, shaking her head. Honestly, she was done with showing restraint for a while. Turning her focus back to the little man in front of her, she saw him attempt to stutter a response. “V-vanessa, I didn’t mean to-.” Before he could utter a word however, an oversized index finger pushed up against his lips. “No, no, no! You’ve said enough. Time to listen! Now as I was saying-.” she growled, setting him back on the ground. “I spent almost 2 months investing in this relationship, and I’ll be damned if I let your self-pitying crap stop me from getting a return on it.” She blustered, pacing the ground in front of him. “This day isn’t just for you to feed your ego, it’s for me to get to enjoy the rodeo too, asshole! I mean, am I expected to not have a good time here, just because you got your feelings hurt?!” She fumed.

 

For Marcus, the view of the pacing goliath was disorienting to say the least. Craning his neck to take in her full form, Vanessa towering above him, looked absolutely radiant in the sun’s glow, yet her current scowl made her quite frightening to look at. As she folded her arms in front of her large breasts to continue her spiel, Marcus felt at least one part of him begin to grow at a quicker rate than the rest of him. ‘Honestly, If I keep shrinking like this, she’d be like a goddess.’ The thought both intrigued and terrified him.  Despite his growing terror, he soon found his voice to speak. “My Feelings?! Woman, I literally shrink, when upset! How can you- hell, how can anyone look at me with any respect-much less as a partner, when I can’t even maintain my own damn size?!” He shouted venting his frustrations to his colossal partner.

 

“Oh, Wah-wah-waah!” Vanessa scoffed mimicking a crying gesture. “No offense, but you need to grow up! Marcus, I’m well aware of your stupid condition. Despite what you may think, I think it’s fair to say that I have no issue with that. What I do take issue with is that since we got here, all you’ve done is try to impress me, when all I want you to do is enjoy the rodeo with me!” She said in frustration. With a sigh she knelt before the slowly ascending figure as he reached up to 4 feet high. “I want us to do stuff together, you know? Just worrying about the two of us.” She said, her face beginning to soften. Marcus took note of the pleading look on her face, his degree of damage done quite evident. “I know, and I’m sorry Ness. I guess I let my pride get in the way of things. “, he spoke in remorse. Vanessa smiled upon his new realization “Damn right you did. Honestly, I look way too good for you to be ignoring this.” She said gesturing to her outfit. “No, no, I’m well aware, won’t happen again.” Marcus said playfully. This time he initiated a hug between them, one Vanessa gladly followed up on. “Now, can we get back to our date?” she whispered, hopefully. “Yeah, I think I got all that junk out of my system.” Marcus said.

 

The giant woman squealed in delight, hoisting herself and Marcus up to her full height. “whoa, whoa, what are you doing?!” Marcus said in panic. “I thought we were cool!” his size retracted, due to the shock of his sudden rise up. Though he did, calm down once placed on his date’s shoulder though. “Oh we are. This is just so no matter how much you shrink you’ll at least be 9 ft. tall. I always wondered what it’d be like to carry you around anyway.” Vanessa said with a slight chuckle. “Very funny.” Marcus said dwindling further, as he clutched to her hair for dear life, as she walked through the stands. “Whelp, off we go then!” The giant said, in enthusiasm. “And, don’t pull on my hair like that. Took a while to straighten it.” She chastised.


“So, you see anything you want to do next? Or should I pick again?”, She pondered. Marcus glanced around from his vantage point, before spotting a crowd of line dancers, who seemed to be doing the cowboy two-step. "Well, I don't suppose you dance?" He asked with a smirk. "I dunno." Vanessa said. " Sorta got two left feet." she admitted. "Hey don't worry, I can teach you. It'll be fun." He said, assuredly. "Now giddy yup, Yah, yah!" He chuckled, playfully using her hair as horse reigns. His fun soon ended though, as Vanessa bounced her walk. This elicited a startled yell from him, as the action threatened to throw him from his perch. Keep that up, and you get bucked off, little man." She warned, with an evil grin. "Sorry." Marcus hurriedly spoke.

And the adventure continues by Jaymunny22

With a baseball clutched firmly in her grasp, Vanessa mentally lined up her shot for the second time. Currently she had knocked down 3 out of 5 cup-pyramids necessary to win her current game, and pick out a prize. To be fair, she had great hand eye-coordination, last time she checked. Problem was it had been so long since she had even held a baseball, it surprised her how could she was doing. ‘Come on, almost there. Tell me my luck hasn’t runout yet.’ She silently prayed. As She bit her lip in focus, she eyed the cup-stack’s center mass, before winding up her next shot. 

 

As she lunged forward for the pitch, her concentration was briefly broken by an unexpected force, clutching at her left leg. With a frightened yell, the giantess’ throw had veered wildly off course, missing its mark entirely. “God dammit!” she cursed. Now she only had one throw left. Glaring down at the source of her distraction, she was only partly surprised to see Marcus, now wearing a straw cowboy hat, looking back up at her from down below. “Whatcha’ doing?” He asked, feigning innocence. “Well, I was trying to win a game of “knock down” She said, exasperated. “So much for that now.” She said rolling her eyes. “Nice to see you cashed your tickets.” She stated, though she only paid him half of her attention, as she lined up her final toss. 

 

Marcus, on the other hand was grinning ear-to-ear, as he recounted his newfound luck. While on the dance floor with Vanessa, it was a pretty good time teaching her the “Bot-stomp Boogey”. She was a slow learner, but he had to give it to her for trying. His enjoyment even caused a slight growth spurt in him, taking him back up to 5 feet in height. His fortune didn’t stop however once he had entered himself into a cowboy dance off. Not only did he win $10 worth of tickets, he was finally back up to his old height of 5’8”. Of course, he couldn’t bear to spend his winnings, without being considerate of his date.

 

“Well guess that’s a loss for me.” Vanessa sighed in defeat. Her last toss throw Hit the plastic pyramid dead center, as Marcus Clapped and yipped from her waist level. “Go head on.” He said enthusiastically. “What are you taking about V. That was a great throw. “I know, I know; but I was going from a perfect game.” she stated as the two walked away from the stand. She couldn’t help but give one last glance at the Jet black CD player she had to leave behind. ‘Would’ve been great for my collection.’ She thought.

 

“Now I take it you don’t get a prize. Aw, Geez, My bad.”. Marcus rubbed the back of his neck, in remorse. Seems in his Jovial gesture, he unintentionally cost her a win. With a sigh, he spoke up at her. “Hey ‘ness, can you stand over there for me?” He asked, pointing to a nearby pop gun shooting game. “Um O-kay.” Vanessa stated awkwardly, unsure of what to expect. Before she could ask any questions, Marcus hoisted himself onto a nearby stool, placing his formerly worn cowboy hat onto her head. “There, that’s for me ruining your game.” He said Giving her a firm squeeze. “Hmph, so is this my constellation prize, or your attempt to grovel?” The large woman snarked, though she did perk up slightly from the gesture.

 

“That’s a constellation prize.” He said climbing back to the ground. “This is me groveling.” He said with a wink, as he latched back onto her leg, delivering small kisses to her smooth skin in earnest. Vanessa, felt a blush heat her face, as the little peck sent shockwaves through her legs, which threatened to knock her off balance. “Is it working yet?” He asked, delivering more kisses to her thighs, unbothered as the large woman squirmed and giggled up above. “OK Marcus, you-oooh. You n-need to stop, or I’ll end up-oooh squishing you, or something.” She teased, through a stifled moan. 

 

Marcus chuckled warmly, as he nuzzled her thick thighs, content to leave her be. As he did though, he became aware of her skirt’s fabric beginning to stretch further then he had seen all day. From the corner of his eye, he saw a large bulge forming at her crotch region, no doubt testing the limits of her denim skirt. “You uh, forget to tape up, big gal?” He asked, astonished. “Not really.” Vanessa said, before retrieving an empty tape roll from her purse. “I just ran out, so…That’s that.” She shrugged, before tossing the cardboard in a nearby trash can. “I see. Well, guess we can’t take things too far now. After all, there are kids here.” he nodded as fumbled with something in his bag. “Well, anyway, I forgot I had one more thing for you.” The little man spoke, as he made his way back up the stool. “Oh, there’s more?” Vanessa cocking an eyebrow. Marcus nodded in affirmation. “Well, one more anyway. I already gave you a constellation prize. This however is just because I kind of like you, and stuff.” He cooed draping an arm over her shoulder. Vanessa rolled her eyes at the corny line, before gasping in joy at what she saw.

 

 

Marcus flashed an expectant smile upon seeing her reaction. “Ha-ha! I told you I’d win you something. For you, m’lady.” He said with pride, handing a cowboy-themed teddy bear to the giantess. Vanessa beamed with joy, as she clutched the comically small bear to her ample bosom, cooing over its cuteness. “Aw Marc, It’s adorable. You didn’t have to- Oh screw it, thank you, sweetie. I gotta say, you’re really doing your thing tonight. There’s this along with your dance moves, moves kind of impressing me out here. I mean, you never even told me you were so good at square dancing.” Marcus blushed at the compliments. “Well, I mean, it’s not something I can put into action too often, y’know?” He said, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. As the couple continued down the flurry of stands, and rides, Marcus soon made a suggestion.

 

 “Hey, you wanna maybe go on a ride?” That caused Vanessa to stop dead in her tracks. Oh, you mean like uh, these c-co-coasters and things?” she said as a chill simultaneously crept down her spine. “Well, yeah. I mean, there’s a Ferris wheel over there too, but its line is kind of long so… Is everything OK?” He asked in concern. Vanessa, for her part, had difficulty responding. There were a lot of things she loved about human society. Though one thing she had always hated, due to a less than pleasant tree climb she took as a kid, was the thought of falling from great heights. The kind of experience riding big, tall rollercoasters could easily bring memories of. Couple that with being whipped around at high speeds…it was less than ideal to her. 

 

“Um, w-well actually you know what Marc, I’m-uh feeling kind of hungry right now. Maybe we could go get some food instead? C’mon, it’ll be my treat!” She said flashing an unconvincing smile as she walked brusquely to a Barbeque eating area. Had he anymore height left to gain, Marcus’s height Would’ve shot up, upon hearing food. In fact, it was enough to drop suspicion entirely. “Free food? OK, now we’re talking.” He said, racing to catch up with her. Vanessa breathed a hefty sigh, it seems she avoided those coasters. Hopefully after lunch, they could simply call it a night from here.  The sun was starting to set anyway. 

 

“Ok, you want anything specific, marc?” The giant woman asked sweetly, as they stood at the back of a freakishly long line. She had managed to focus all her attention on him, in an effort to forget all the other waist high people staring up at her, and taking photos. Marcus shrugged, as he answered casually. “Brisket or sausage is cool with me. Tell you what while you order, I’ll find us some seats.” He said walking off. “Ok cool.” She said, waving as Marcus left to procure a table. “Think I’ll get some of that Frito pie, myself.” She pondered to herself. The giant’s mouth started salivating at the thought.

The Zoni sees red by Jaymunny22

Marcus looked everywhere for a table that wasn’t already populated. It would be nice to get some privacy with Vanessa, so far though, the search was coming up empty. Arms crossed in in exasperation, he was ready to quit, when he noticed a family getting up from a table. ‘Perfect!’ he thought, walking over to it. However, before he could sit down, he heard a familiar voice calling out to him. “Marc-Marcus Wade, is that you?!” a female voice beamed out, in excited glee. He instantly recognized the bright feminine voice, despite not hearing it since graduating High school. Looking in the voice’s direction, his prediction was confirmed. “Janet?” he asked incredulously

 

Vanessa had been in the line for 5 minutes, without it getting any shorter. Good thing there was a popcorn vendor nearby, selling bags for the wait. After grabbing a couple to snack on, she decided to take a quick peek, and see if Marcus had any luck finding them a table. Luckily, her 9-foot height made picking him out of the crowd pretty easy. Oh, she saw him alright, and what she saw almost caused her to drop her popcorn in shock. There was Marcus, and he wasn’t currently sitting at a table. If he’d even looked at all, it must not have been too hard. He was talking with a woman, one that was only slightly taller than himself. She was a cute girl too, radiating bubbly energetics. She had dark skin, and shoulder length hair. Her outfit consisted of a crimson red crop top, hip hugging denim capris, and white low top sneakers. She was a sort of plump, but kind of well built. “Who the hell is she?!” the Amazonian questioned, bitterly. Did they know each other? Were they related? Could that be an old girlfriend? ‘No, no, get that out of your head Ness.’ She thought, as she walked in the pair’s direction. After all, there was no need to assume the worst, when she could simply walk on over and get well acquainted.

 

“Jesus Janet, you look amazing!” Marcus said, as he stared in awe at his old friend. He soon found himself pulled into a hug, nearly smothered by her ample cleavage. “Right back at you Marcus. Fancy meeting you here, didn’t think you’d be back in town since graduation.” Janet Becher beamed, high off nostalgia. She found herself dumbfounded as she had coincidentally had run into her old “little buddy” from high school. The guy still seemed to keep some of his good looks from back then too, though it was still kind of adorable to see him shrink a bit, in her presence. It brought back so many memories from the old days. 

 

“Hey, you remember when Chad Dillan and his boys came after you, and I let you hide in my purse while I was at cheer practice? I recall you saying, “I owe you”, but we never did settle up, did we?” She teased with a giggle. Marcus flashed a cocky grin, continuing to reminisce. “Hmm, I wouldn’t say that. I remember spending a free period, whispering answers from under your hoodie for a test you didn’t study on, or was that not payback enough?” he challenged playfully. Janet gasped in remembrance, however she had no trouble giving the little guy his due credit. “OH yeah, you did. that really saved my ass. But any who, what have you been up to?” She questioned. “Oh you know-.”, Devin shrugged. “-A little of this, a little of that. How about yourself?”

 

 For the next few minutes the two had caught up on their careers, news on old friends, just everything. The two could’ve easily lost track of time going down memory lane together. “God Marc, it’s so good to see you again. It feels like it’s been forever.” Janet said warmly. However, Janet’s mirth soon turned to a chill of pure fear, as a large, powerful, yet feminine figure strutted up behind Devin, sporting a piercing glare. “Marcus, look out!” She shouted. Marcus lost an estimated 2/5 of his current size in shock, at the emotional whiplash. His eyes darted around wildly, looking for the source of Janet’s distress, as she stepped in front of him protectively. “Wow, de ja vu.” Marcus said in shock.  

 

However, upon recognizing his date, he could feel some sense of relief wash over him, as well as some of his current size return. “Oh, Vanessa hey. Janet, it’s all good, she’s cool.” He assured his friend. “Wait, what?!” Janet was dumbfounded, upon hearing Devin knew this giant. The “Vanessa” woman placed a large arm around her old school mate’s shoulder, before pulling him towards her waist. “Marcus sweetie, Aren’t you gonna introduce me to your- littlefriend here?” she said, flashing a somewhat friendly smile down at the smaller woman.

Chapter 6 by Jaymunny22

Janet’s paralysis faded, at a slow rate. If what Marcus said was true, maybe this giant was friendly enough not to hurt them. Then again, when were Amazonians ever friendly? Reflecting on pieces of her and Marcus’ earlier chat, she quickly deduced the identity of this giant figure, who was currently clutching him close to her skirt-clad waist.  ‘So this is her huh?’ Janet thought as she straightened her composure. Marcus had mentioned enjoying the rodeo on a date. This had come as a surprise to Janet as, though Marcus wasn’t exactly ugly, she never knew him to be too popular with the ladies growing up. Apart of her thought he may have simply been lying to impress an old friend, the cute little guy. 

 

However, Janet was woefully unprepared for the mystery girl to be anything like this. “Vanessa” was twice both their size, with brownish gold hair flowing down her back. She sported a curvy, but powerful physique, which she seemed to have no problem showing off, and which seemed easily capable of causing harm to whoever she felt like. Janet always considered herself to be a knockout, especially back when Marcus used to waste no time in telling her. However, as much power as she held over the male gaze, back then and to this day, this person was something else entirely. She just seemed to radiate feminine beauty with an emphasis on strength. ‘God, it’s just not fair.’ The human thought, covetously, as her gaze trailed from the scorn filled face to her broad and thickly built arms. It got no better as her stare made its way down to her dense and powerful legs, which currently were threatening to split her black form fitting skirt to shreds, especially in the center where-.

 

‘Wait what’s that bulge in the middle?’ she silently pondered, though she wouldn’t have to wonder for too long. As the unknown mass twitched slightly, Janet’s eyes went wide with realization. “Oh my god, she’s not even a real wom-!’

 

 <Snap>, <Snap>

 

Two clicks form Marcus’s fingers snapped her out of her haze, alerting her of her current surroundings once again. “huh, what happened?” Janet asked, her previously spiked adrenaline lowering. “Wow, thank god.” Marcus said, a look of relief on his face. “Thought we lost you for a minute.” He offered a concerned smile as he continued to monitor her frazzled appearance. ‘Aw, how sweet.’ Janet thought inwardly, as she worked up her best chuckle, seeking to put the guy’s mind at ease. “Oh no, no: I’m ok, Marc, really. I was just…caught off guard is all.” She said, swatting away the man’s concern like a fly. “I guess I got so…surprised by your-by this person here, that I zoned out.” She spoke, offering a plastered smile in the large woman’s direction. She took notice of how, unlike her old friend, his date’s facial expression hadn’t shown any concern of how she was doing, since she zoned out.

 

Oh, right-right. Um Janet, this is Vanessa, she’s my…Well, we’re um… OK, you see, we came-.” Marcus seemed to be faltering his words, causing the titaness to speak sternly, in his stead. “I’m actually his date.” She said flatly, offering a large hand for the smaller girl to shake. “Sorry to have “Caught you off guard” earlier…Janet, right?” Vanessa asked, feigning her own cordiality. Although this giant didn’t seem to be dangerous, Janet knew the apology offered to her was far from sincere. In fact, the woman could tell there was quite the condescending tone in the giant’s voice. Refusing to break her eye contact, Janet choked down her fear, declining to acknowledge the disdain radiating from the person in front of her “Oh, no trouble at all. Honestly, I just never imagined Marcus would ever end up falling for someone so… Unique.” She said, Grasping the large hand by just it’s fingers. 

 

“Oh… So, I’m “Unique”, huh?” Vanessa repeated, in a cross fashion. “Do tell.” Marcus cringed at the mounting tension. ‘Oh god, Janet. What are you doing?’ He could feel himself receding into the fairground, as he watched the two women size each other up. With a smug grin, Janet continued. “Yeah, growing up, Marc would often say how he wanted a girl more…down to earth. He used to talk about how he wanted someone of a short stature, someone well-fed, as well as having Traditional values. But, I guess over the years, he’s gained some eclectic tastes since then.” She said.

 

‘The fuck?! OK, now she’s playing with fire.’ Marcus thought to himself, with a sigh of resignation. He had known Janet a long time and could easily tell when she went looking to start shit.  And he was just starting to enjoy his day at the rodeo. “OK, come on ladies. Look, why don’t we stop all the- Ohmygod!.” Marcus started. However, his attempt to speak out was cut short, as he was suddenly hoisted into Vanessa’s arms again. “Well, I don’t know about any of that.” She said, looking down at Janet, as she nuzzled Marcus close. “I’d say the little guy’s got some pretty good taste. Isn’t that right, pumpkin?” Vanessa cooed as she smothered Marcus’ face in kisses. “Hey, what the hell?! Quit it!” He cried out, in muffled protest. 

 

Janet couldn’t help rolling her eyes at the display. “Well, speaking of taste-.” She said eying the two popcorn bags Vanessa had brought, as Vanessa finally released Marcus from her grip. “-I see someone was in the middle of loading up on some goodies! I’d hate to interrupt that, so I’ll tell you what. Why don’t I take the little one off your hands, and you can continue filling up?” She said, tugging Marcus towards her, staring at him affectionately. “We can go on a few rides, catch up. It’ll be just like old times.” Marcus pried her arm from around his shoulder as he spoke. “Look Janet, that’s a tempting offer but, I’m not trying to leave Vanessa by herself like that.” He said walking towards is date.

 

“Oh lord,  listen to this guy.” The smaller girl said as she draped her arm over him, tugging him into herself. “Reminds me of when he used to always get all up in my space anytime he could. It was like he was obsessed with me. Back then, he seemed like a cute little puppy” She said pinching Marcus’ cheek playfully “But I guess something’s never change, am I right girl?” She chuckled, in pretend comradery with the giantess. “You worry too much, Marc. And honestly, look at her! Such a great, big uh-woman like her?” Janet said, Presenting Vanessa to Marcus. “I’m sure she has nothing to worry about. Give her some space. Really, it’ll give us more time to catch up with each other. You don’t mind right, Vanessa?” She asked, casting an innocent looking smirk upwards. 

 

Vanessa Seethed, as she noted the micro-aggressions being thrown her way. And se sure as hell was having trouble holding back the urge to break the girl’s arm, as she kept holding onto Marcus, the way she did. Still, she’d be damned before this little thing managed to get the best of her. Oh no, Janet was not going get to see her crack. “Oh no, not at all, you two go on ahead, I’ll catch up later. After all, who am I to get in the way of two friends from getting reacquainted, right?” She said flashing her best smile down towards the pair. Janet, she noticed, wasn’t smiling back though. “Right, my thoughts exactly. Well then, we best get going before those lines get any longer.” She said, as she made her way towards a ride marked “four-meter drop. “Come along, Marcus.” She beckoned.

 

“Hold up, OK?” Marcus called back, as he made his way back to Vanessa. “Look, we won’t be too long, promise. I’ll be back, ok big gal?” He said assuredly. This caused Vanessa to blush, showing the first genuine smile since she had, since before she walked over. She was starting to enjoy being called “Big gal”. Regaining her focus, she kneeled down, and spoke without a hint of worry in her voice. “Oh how sweet, but there’s no need to reassure me of that, Marcus. It’s like Janet said-.” She said crossly, not even bothering to mask her disdainful tone, as she looked in Janet’s direction. “-I’ve got nothing to worry about.” Marcus nodded, shooting her a thumbs up. 

 

“Alright then, Cool.” The human said, as he pecked her cheek once, then again, and again, and again. He would’ve done it all evening, had Vanessa not stopped him. “Alright, alright, that’s enough big boy. Tell you what, save that for after we get out of here, I’ll show you some real kissing.” She said, with a wink. “Now scram, get going.” She said, shooing him off hurriedly. As he walked away, Vanessa prayed thanks to god that she didn’t get too riled up just then. She was really not trying to walk around in jizz-filled panties, yuck. ‘Damn, this stupid skirt’ Vanessa cursed to herself, as her current level of “Excitement” Was threatening to poke a hole in her button-up fly. Looks like she wouldn’t be standing back up for a bit. As Marcus raced to catch up with Janet, the giantess, looked on in resignation. Vanessa couldn’t shake the uneasy feeling she soon had. It was as if, for just a moment, she was starting to seriously question the validity of her last statement. “Dammit.” She cursed to herself.

Separation Anxiety by Jaymunny22

‘Just a couple rides, and it will all be over, just a couple more rides.’, Marcus thought, in an attempt to ease his frazzled nerves. As he and Janet continue their way to the “4 mile drop”, There was a tense silence between them. Marcus wasn’t so much scared of Janet, though he didn’t look forward to what he knew would be a cross examination about Him and Vanessa’s love life. Every so often, Marcus would end up receding further and further downward, if Janet even glanced at him. This did not go unnoticed by the young woman who couldn’t help but chuckle at her old friend’s skittishness, as the made their way to the back of the ride’s moderately sized line. 

 

“Jesus Marc, loosen up a little, shit. Why are you all tense, and stuff?” She inquired, though she had a pretty good idea as to what had him so stiff. “What, are you afraid I’m going to address the elephant in the miniskirt?” She teased. Marcus shot her a cross glance. “Look Janet, I need you to cut that out, ok? I don’t want you antagonizing Vanessa, she’s kind of important to me. Honestly, I’d like you guys to get along.” He said in a pleading tone.

 

Janet snorted at his request, as if it was just that ridiculous of him to even ask such a thing. “Oh sweet Marcus, always the little peace maker.” She said in a sin song voice, as she clutched his arm. “There’s no way in hell that I’m getting all chummy with that…thing. Why you like her at all, I’ll never know.” She said, with an eye roll. 

 

Soon the two had made it to the front of the line to be strapped into their seats. As the ride slowly lifted its latest batch of passenger higher and higher into the sky, Marcus could feel himself drawing further and further below his safety bars.

 

So, tell me: What exactly do you see in her anyway?” she asked, unaware of Marcus’ emotional situation. “Uh, w-well I uh, just think she a great girl, and…well I-.” Marcus himself was having trouble speaking as the seemingly never ending ride up to the top of the tower, as well as the upcoming drop, made him draw further into the seat’s cushion. “Huh, What’d you say? I can’t hear you mark. You gotta speak up.” Janet spoke, as she craned her neck to look in his direction. As she was unable to immediately see him, she picked up what was going on pretty quickly. “Oh shit Marcus, are you good over there?” She asked, seemingly showing concern. “Um yeah, I’m good. It’s just been awhile since I’ve been on something this um, this high up” He said, screwing his eyes closed. At this point, Janet could barely contain her laughter. “My god, you’re kidding. Dating something like Vanessa, I’d figure you should have no problem with heights. Figured she take you on a tree climb or something. Speaking of climbing trees, who like, Ya know, tops?” She said, breaking into a fit.

 

Marcus grit his teeth in frustration. “Well, I’m glad to see you’re enjoying yourself Jan, but I’m not really doing too good over here.” Marcus said, now trembling in fear as he was once again back down to the size of a small child. He was really starting to resent how limited this form was. He wasn’t even being held in place by his safety bar anymore. “Look, Janet, maybe we should wait until we’re back on the ground, to finish playing 20 questions, cool? Now, is there any room over there on your seat? I’d kind of like to not go flying when the drop starts, Y’know?!” He pleaded, hoping his old friend could offer some assistance in his time of need. It seemed his pleas would fall on deaf ears though. “Hmmm, maybe I could hold onto you real tight, so you don’t go splat and all.” She grinned cheekily at his expense. She spied that her seat did have at least enough room for him to try and squeeze in. “But then again, aren’t we just friends, Marc? Wouldn’t you prefer it be your burly ass girlfriend doing that instead? We wouldn’t want her getting the wrong Idea, now would we? Between you and I, the bitch seems like the jealous type.” She said as Marcus was close to hyperventilating, as he lost even more mass, bring him down to the lowest size he’d ever been. “So, nah, I think you’ll be alright.” She spoke wryly. “Still, I suggest you start hanging onto something though, we’re almost at the top. Trust me, a fall from up here seems like it could be pretty lethal.” She said, chuckling.

 

Marcus could hardly believe what he was hearing. Was this girl always this callous. How could she be so casual about all of this What was her- “Wait, wait wait- we’re almost to the-?!” Although he couldn’t finish his sentence, nothing ended his panic, as the circle of seats came to a halt, at the tower’s peak. “Aw, shit! Here we go!” Janet said in excitement. “Shit, shit, shit!!” The diminutive man next to her panicked, he didn’t have much time. Hurriedly, he hooked his small arms around the slippery bar in front of him, clutching it for dear life. Then, it happened. As if being let go by an invisible hand, the collection of seats, fell back down towards the earth, at break neck speed. Screams erupted from the circle of passengers, as the adrenaline hitting them like a truck, threatened to give them out of body experiences. “OOOOOH, MMMYYY GOOODDD!!!” Marcus screamed, tears being whipped from his eyes by the rushing winds, as the circle of people all around him continued its downward plummet. ‘Why did I agree to this?!’ he thought in fear, as he hung on for dear life. ‘Why didn’t I just stick with Vanessa. Dear god, WHYYY?!’

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

“Hey barkeep, can I get your hardest liquor? I need something big and strong!” Vanessa shouted at the drink mixer, as she ducked her head to squeeze through the saloon's tiny dorway. Upon dropping her popcorn into a nearby trashcan, she wondered around the local gift shop for some new gear. She found a pretty nice set of unisex cowboy boots, and was pleasantly surprised that they managed to get them in her size. She also took some time to get her hair braided, before wandering the fair a bit longer. ‘Jesus, what’s taking them so long’, she pondered, before settling down in an authentic looking saloon. Surely, she had time to get a drink.

 

 “Sure thing mam, what’ll you be drinking today?” The bartender asked politely, craning his neck to see her face. “Hmm, let me get a-.” Vanessa pondered what she wanted, leaning towards a pint of whiskey, maybe with some soda. Unfortunately, she was interrupted as an obese white male crept up beside her, before slamming a large wad of singles down on the bar. “Hey buddy, why don’t you get the Biggun' here a rum and coke, And for me, a bottle of Jim Bean Whiskey.” He said, flashing a wink at Vanessa that made the large woman’s skin crawl. “EEyuucch, don't call me that, thanks.” The giantess groaned in disgust. “Ya’ know, you really didn’t have to order for me sir.” She said down to the man, though she deliberately avoided eye contact. The stocky man chuckled. “Aw, come on now. Just thought I’d be polite. Besides, such a pretty thing like you doesn’t need to go to a bar to get something “Big, and hard”, he said eyeing the large lady, greedily. "Tell me, what’s something as gorgeous as you doing out here all alone?” He spoke up to her.

 

“Oh well, actually I’m just here, passing time, waiting for my date to get back." She spoke. A chill ran up her spine as a rumbling chuckle bellowed from the comparatively stocky man next to her. It was times like these, where she didn't envy smaller women, as much. "Well, I'll be damned. You're telling me a lady, looking all... how you looking is with someone, and he left you alone?!" He shouted incredulously, slightly startling Vanessa. "Well shit, This guy must be a plum fool. Hell, if I had a big ole' gal, specially a pretty one like you, I wouldn't let her out of my sight. Not that it'd be too hard to keep track of her." He said, as his eyes scanned Vanessa's large frame. SheThis girl had a thick sturdy build, with smooth skin, which she obviously had no problem showing off. So, far his favorite view was from her waist down. He'd never seen legs so long in all of his 35 years, they seemed to go on forever. Besides the, they looked packed to the brim with toned muscle, gracefully swelling to her generous hips, that were barely contained by the form fitting miniskirt. "Oh yeah, that's a treasure I'd keep all to myself. Yes, indeed." He spoke huskily, as his hungry eyes settled on the titanic, denim rear poking out from the woman's slightly bent over stance. Little did he know, his sight seeing had not gone unnoticed.


"Hmph, well, while I appreciate those "kind" words, I'd also appreciate if you refrain from trying to sniff up my damn ass crack!" Vanessa growled, through grit teeth, spooking the smaller man from his transfixed state. "Also, while I appreciate your offer to buy drinks and all sir, but I think I’ll stick to my Whiskey that I intended to get when I came in, thanks.” She spoke, hoping to regain somewhat of a cordial tone. The man’s brows curled downward as his face darkened, at her refusal. “Oh, so you’re saying you’re too good for what I ordered you?!” Shawna was unimpressed at the display of anger. ‘Did he not hear, I’m with someone already?’ she thought exhaustedly, not liking where the conversation was headed.

 

“Look, I didn’t say-.” She stated, trying once again to keep the peace. The man though, was not having it, as he interrupted. “No, shut up! Who the hell do you think you are? I’ll tell you something, most people would be grateful that someone got them a drink, period.” The man spoke, in a heated tone. ‘Oh great, First Marcus, now this joker’, Vanessa thought as her eyes looped around in their sockets. Something about little men trying to be all big and bad always struck her as sad, rather than scary. Quickly, she attempted diffuse the situation, before she was forced to hurt him.

 

“Listen little one, while I understand your intention of…southern hospitality, you made a couple missteps in your approach. See, I don’t drink Rum, gives me headaches, and coke gives me the runs. Now, if you want some advice for next time you wanna do something like this for a stranger, when trying to be polite; you May want to ask what the other person prefers. Y’know so that way, they can be a part of the process too.” She said, hoping not to have to rough him up like she did Marcus earlier. Unlike Marcus though, this guy didn’t seem to know when to let go of his pride. “Your stupid bitch!”

 

 

 “Just offering a tip.” the large woman said dismissively. The big runt, fuming next to her was not amused.  “Maybe instead of tips, you should be giving out thanks!” The portly man said in a huff. As the bartender brought two different colored bottles to the pair, Vanessa reached for the whiskey bottle, forgoing the rum. “Look, it was certainly, um…eventful meeting you, sir. But, I think I’ll be headed out, ok? Now, if you’d be so kind to include me on the process this time, I think I’d-. “. Suddenly her hand was gripped firmly by a smaller but beefy fist. “Nuh-uh! Don’t you touch my whiskey! How bout, you go get your little boyfriend to buy you a bottle, whore?! In fact, I bet you’re lying about having one, aren’t you? I mean, what man in his right mind would want your big, ugly ass, anyway?” He said, as he snatched away the drinks. “Bet the only time, you could even get one is when you look in the mirror.” As he mumbled to himself in anger, he soon found himself being hoisted up by his collar. The face in front of him, to his horror, sported a rather sinister grin. 

 

“Hmm, that’s funny. And here I thought you were supposed to be “Polite”. Guess, I was mistaken” The giantess snarled, bring him closer to her face. The portly man, who now found himself suspended at least twice his own height, was shocked out of his previously angered state. The bottles in his hand fell to the ground, released (along with the guy’s bowels), in his fright. The glass instantly shattered, sending their contents all over the floor. As he looked into the woman’s eyes, he could clearly see the fear on his own face being reflected back at him, from her pupils. “Oh shit, oh shit, I’m sorry! P-please, just wait a second, OK?! I was just kid-!” he attempted to beg, but it was far too late, as The large woman hoisting him up drew back her tightly clenched fist. “You know pal; I think someone needs a time out. Or better yet, maybe a nap would work better for you. Night, night!” With a powerful fist lunging forward, the giantess delivered a haymaker to the man’s jaw, connecting with a sickening crack: the kind that makes everyone in earshot instantly lose their appetite. The resulting punch sent the big guy flying into some nearby barstools, where he let out an unconscious groan.

 

 The bar’s patrons, went into a stunned silence after what they had just witnessed, all eyes falling on the big lady left standing at the bar. In shame, the large woman sat down, burying her head into her hands. ‘Un-freaking-believable. Good going Vanessa.’ Vanessa thought, as she sighed irritably. She seemed to have a knack for getting into scenarios that left he looking monstrous to everyone around her. Soon though, it wasn’t long before the giantess recovered, as she began reflecting on the out cold man’s previous words. ‘As much I hate to agree with that clown, he does have a point. What the hell am I doing sitting here like a bump on a log, as some little plump girl is enjoying my date?!’ She questioned herself. ‘That’s it, screw waiting, I’m getting sick of all these interruptions to my freaking day out!’ She thought. It was time to put an end to this girl’s scheme… But, first. Turning her attention back to the stunned bar keep, the giantess was finally able to get an order in. “Let me get a Whiskey please-no wait, make that two. Also can you make it to go? I got some business to handle” She said. She was starting get a little fed up with the rodeo, and more than a little sick of Marcus’ antics as well. “Um-yes. R-right away, Ms.” The bartender said, as he hurriedly set two bottles of Jim Bean in front of the giant woman. “O-on the house.” He said, still obviously shook up from what he just saw her do. “Thank, that’s very kind.” She said downwards, appreciative of the man’s generosity.

 

“OK, time to go collect my guy, and head on out of here.” She said to herself. He was going to owe her lots of lip service, as well as affection, after the kind of day she was having. Whipping out her iPad from her purse, she sent Marcus a “Where R u?” text to his phone, which, lucky for him, was answered pretty quickly. Upon getting their location, she grabbed her bottles, along with the rest of her things, determined to put an end to whatever crap, his little friend, um… Dammit, what was her name? Jonea? Janene? Jasmine? It didn’t matter. Whatever she was up to would Come to an abrupt end.

Climax-edit by Jaymunny22

"There, there, it's over now. I've got you, little one." A young woman said softly, cradling a small object to her bosom. Although mostly dismissive of Marcus' plight up to this point, Janet couldn't help being a little worried for the little guy’s state of mind at the moment. After riding the “4-mile-drop” together, the poor guy seemed a little shook up. “Poor baby” she remembered cooing, as she clutched him to her chest. Of course, Janet was sure any one managing to be tossed off of a ride like that would be more than a bit traumatized. Especially, if the person in question just barely manages to get caught on the way down, just before hitting the ground no less. “Yikes, that was hella close! God, how lucky are you, huh?! Could you imagine if I hadn’t had my hands up at the time? Oooh, you’d have been a goner, eh Marcus? Tel me, has Vanessa ever done anything like that for you?” she beamed at the frightened little man in her arms, as they walked away from the ride. Though, she wouldn’t be receiving a response from him anytime soon. It seemed Marcus was paralyzed in fear after the ride down, with Janet’s comments doing nothing to alleviate his trauma. “That’s ok.” The young lady thought, as she stroked the shrunken man’s back affectionately, before placing him in her purse, in order to recuperate. “I won’t hold it against him.” 

 

Still, Janet didn’t mind his silence. In fact, she preferred it. Being such great friends, she was certain that all they needed was mental waves to communicate with each other. Humming along to her favorite song, Janet Smith walked merrily through a cluster of stands throughout the park, twirling her shivering purse around her arm. The day had been a blast for Janet, especially since she had run into her old “Little Buddy” at that BBQ spot. Prying him away from his more monstrous companion took a bit of work. However, it was all worth it, as he showed her such a good time, so far. She thought she heard the sound of a phone ping, along with some texting. Luckily when she checked on Marcus, he seemed to be laying idly, in her bag. He looked unusually relaxed, but that was no trouble as long as he didn’t do anything he’d regret.

 

“What are you up to, sweetie?” She asked in suspicion. Her eyebrows raised in curiosity as she eyed his body language carefully. She was no lie detector, but she knew this guy very well. In addition to that, at his current size, there was almost nothing he could manage to hide from her. Marcus in turn, gave his most nonchalant shrug. “Oh nothing, nothing. just um, maxing, relaxing, Ya know? Honestly, I’m just along for the ride.” He said, offering a grin to sell the act. Oh, really, now?” Janet questioned thoroughly unconvinced as she looked into her bag. Marcus was nervous, praying to god, that he managed to buy himself some time before Vanessa arrived. Suddenly the giantess’ face brightened as she pulled him gently from her bag. “Aww, poor little guy. “I bet you’ve been so bored in there, huh?” She tutted, sympathetically. “I think I can fix that for you, though. How about this? We can go on a few more rollercoaster together while we still got some time. how does that sound?” She asked down to him. Marcus though, was nearly catatonic at the prospect of riding anymore fair rides after his experience on the “4-Mile-Drop”, causing him to temporarily lose his voice again

 

“Oooh, I’ll take that silence as a “yes”! See, I knew we were a great team It’s almost like I can read your thoughts. Come on, we can make it before they start shutting down.” The behemoth spoke in excitement, racing through the crowd. Marcus raised his voice suddenly, determined to finally make himself heard. “Um, Janet look, hanging with you was great and all, but I’d really like to get back to Van-.” With a sudden jolt, the giant woman holding him halted her stride, which caused him to get frazzled out of his suggestion. “Oh, hold up a sec.” Janet said, cutting him off. “I almost forgot something.” She said, as she tucked Marcus back into her purse, and zipping it closed. “There you go. Now you shouldn’t go flying off again. Great idea right? Yeah, I know.” Janet said, patting the side of her bag. As the rocking motion of Janet’s brusque walk began, Marcus piped up yet again. “Wait, no! Janet stop, please! No more rides ok? No more!” Marcus wailed from the bag. But, it was no use. His pleas had once again been for naught. 'Where the hell is Vanessa?' he thought in exasperation, burying his head into his hands.

 

 

At a nearby Bull-riding supply tent, business had been slow all day. Inside, the cashier, a young man named Kyle, groaned in boredom. All day, and barely any customers had arrived. Apparently, the only people needing bull riding equipment already had it. Seriously, what was the point of coming to the damn rodeo, if all he would be doing is standing around, bored out of his skull. With a sigh, he contemplated asking his dad for the rest of the day off, when suddenly the, tent’s flaps were pried open, shocking the young man from his Malaise. Crouching at what appeared to be an uncomfortably low angle, a large vaguely feminine face appeared above him, wearing a warm smile. “Whoa, h-holy shit.” Kyle said breathlessly, as he looked up at the large figure. She seemed friendly, at least friendly enough to not tear the place apart. Still, this person looked to be a Zoni, so Kyle knew it best to tread carefully.

 

“Um, c-can…can I help you Ms.?” He asked, choking down his intense fear. “Actually yes, I’m looking for some rope, maybe 21 ft. in length. Do you have anything like that?” The mystery lady questioned. “Uh, yeah, sure thing, um…” Kyle fumbled around as he looked for the item in question. He didn’t want to take long, as although the smile she greeted him with was warm and inviting, her tone struck him as being very business oriented. “Aha! Here we are!” Kyle said, in triumph holding the braided rope slightly above his head. “That’ll be $26.45” he said, as he handed the item up towards her. 

 

The woman’s large face pouted, scaring Kyle into thinking that the big lady may be displeased with the price, and cause a scene. However, he was pleasantly surprised to see one of her long arms stretch into the tent, handing him a debit card to swipe. As the cashier rang up the transaction, he pondered a question up to the woman in front of him. “So, are you a- um… are you a roper Ms.?” He asked, shyly. She looked a bit too big to be a roper, but he never wanted to assume. With a chuckle, the larger woman took note of the little guy’s fright. ‘Humans are always so cute, when scared.’ She thought, before attempting to answer his question. “Oh no.” she said. “But, I am handling some business later on today and this rope, will surely come in handy.” She stated. As she took her bag and receipt from the young man. “Well, good luck to you mam, and thanks for shopping with us.” Kyle said, walking back to his desk. “And thank you for the excellent service, little guy.” The Zoni winked down towards the young cashier, before backing her head out of the tent. Kyle found himself staring at the tent he saw the giant exit out of, at a loss for words. “Well dang, that was interesting.” Kyle thought, leaning back in his chair in amazement. “I can’t wait to tell dad about this.”

 

Stepping off of the last rollercoaster she rode on, Janet instantly began her search for a new one to get onto. However, while on her search for another ride, her body made its own needs known, with a loud rumble from her midsection. “Oh, well that’s not good.”, she said to herself in shock. It seemed that all of the day’s excitement sort of made her hungry. “Oh crap, and me with barely any spending money.” she said, as her stomach started to growl. A part of her was dying for a morsel to eat. However fair food was notorious for being super expensive, that’s when she remembered her little Marcus. She wondered, if he’d even be responsive after the evening they had together. However, she soon dismissed these concerns. “He should be fine’ she thought, ‘After all its Marcus, he’s always fine.’ She thought assuredly to herself. She always liked that Marcus could bounce back from seemingly any damage; both physical or emotional. It always reminded her of how she first met him. Oh, she always enjoyed looking back on that day.

 

 

As she and some fellow first graders were running back in from recess, she was drawn back outside by the sound of a small, almost distant moan from the blacktop. She was about to go back inside with her friends upon not seeing anyone, when she saw what looked like a large bug on the playground, still very much alert. Upon closer inspection, Janet realized to her astonishment, this was a young boy, around her age. Apparently the poor kid had tripped before finding himself trampled underfoot, by the mob of other kids. Without hesitation she took him to the nurse’s office, where they were both astounded to see that Marcus hadn’t had a single broken bone from the stampede. “Wow!” She remembered saying to him. “You’re kind of freaky… but like in a super cool way!” She said in amazement, as he started to grow back to normal size. However, this praise seemed to not sit too well with her new friend. This was made clear to Janet, as the boy explained that he had almost no control over his condition, and was a bit sensitive over it. Upon his release from the nurse, she helped the young man get back to class, where they exchanged names, and the rest was history from there.

 

 “I’m Janet, what’s your name?” The young girl asked as they stopped in front of a closed classroom door. “I’m M-Marcus, um…Marcus Wade.” The boy said, a tad awkwardly. “Nice to meet you, little Marcus. We’re going to be best friends, I can already tell!” she shouted, pulling the boy into a firm hug. She couldn’t help but giggle as her new friend dwindled down towards the ground, complaining of being crushed by her grip. He was so small, and so fragile.

 

Janet sighed, overcome with a wave nostalgia. Since then the pair were inseparable, and despite the loss of communication over the years, Janet was positively sure she could rekindle their old dynamic, without fail. Unzipping her purse, she watched eagerly as Her old high school friend was roused awake by the dim glow of the setting sun’s rays. “Marcus, wake up love. I need a favor from you.” She cooed gently. “Hmm, Janet? Where are we, what’s happening? Are-are we going to see Vanessa?” Marcus asked, apparently recovered from his earlier state of shock. Janet was ecstatic at seeing him so alert so soon. “Aw, there’s my little guy! Such a trooper, you are; just like always!” She said with joy. “And sorry to disappoint you little buddy, but we aren’t going anywhere near that dolled up sasquatch. That lumbering thing is a bit of a safety hazard, if you ask me.” She said firmly. 

 

“Anyway, I’m feeling a bit peckish right about now, Marc. Everything here looks so tasty, and I was hoping you could be a buddy, and help me out with some spending money?”. Marcus struggled to get out of the purse, as she set it on a nearby table. “I don’t know Janet.” Marcus said. “I don’t have too much more in my budget, I wanted to get something special for-” His explanation was soon cutoff as Janet finished speaking. “Oh, I see, you’re saving money for her. Well then, maybe since we won’t be eating, we can maybe go on another rollercoaster, instead. How’s that sound?” She asked with a devious wink.  In fright, Marcus slid his wallet to her, cringing as she held his debit card in triumph. “Got it! Thanks Marc.” She said, offering a smile. “Don’t mention it…I guess.” The shrunken man said glumly.

 

 

  As the two continued to wander the festivities, Janet took in all that the rodeo had to offer. Things like Watching a $10 bull riding contest, eating $25.50 worth of delicious fair food and such: All on Marcus’ dime. From her purse, Marcus cringed in impotent rage, every time he heard a swipe come off of his card. His dwindling bank balance was ever-present on his phone screen. Janet was out of control; it was high time for him to take back the reigns. ‘That does it!’ The little man thought. ‘No more of this shit!’ And with that, he cancelled his card, stopping Janet from siphoning anymore of his money from him. He remembered her being so cool, but all evening, he was exposed to the truth; there was nothing cool about the girl anymore, if there ever was at all. Unfortunately, the looming figure of his old friend was none too pleased to figure this out.

 

“What the hell?! What’s wrong this card? Marcus!!” She screamed, as she Instantly realized what he had done. Unceremoniously, the angered young woman dumped her purse’s contents on the countertop of a nearby shooting game. “What is the meaning of this shit, huh?” Janet roared, as she yanked him from her pile of belongings to hold him up to a declined card screen. “Hmm, if I had to guess, I’d say this card was cancelled for being lost or stolen. I suppose now, someone’s having money problems. Guess one of us should’ve come more prepared, eh Janet?” He grinned up at her, cheekily.

 

Oh, you think your funny, you little twerp?!” Janet seethed, folding her arms. Marcus stared up at her, without an ounce of fear on his face. “No Janet, I think I’ve had enough of your crap, alright?!” He said, as he began to expand outwardly. As he hopped off the game’s countertop, he landed with a hard thud on the ground. “Listen, it was great catching up and all, but I think I should head out, Janet. I’mma be getting back to my girl, and you can do whatever it is you like, far from me!” Marcus announced as his size returned steadily, the further he got from her. “Oh, so you’re leaving me now, is that it?” Janet asked, flabbergasted. “Yep, seems that way.” Marcus called back, with an exaggerated shrug of his shoulders. Honestly, if this wasn’t already obvious; the poor girl had a screw loose, or something.

 

“You sniveling little-!” The woman fumed, not able to even finish her sentence. Janet was dumbstruck at the sudden change in attitude she was witnessing. This was little Marcus, Her little Marcus. He couldn’t just make a fool of her, like that! She would not allow it, oh no! This would not stand at all! “Oh, you think I’ll just let you walk off from me, to go be with that beast? Is that right, Little Marcus?! Gimme that!” Janet roared, as she picked up one of the nearby game’s hunting rifles. “Hey Mam, be careful with that!  the rifle’s loaded, and only for shooting varmints with, at the game range!” The attendant said, rushing to stop her. “Screw that damn game! I see a little varmint I want to take down right now, hehehehe.” Janet said, lining up her shot. ‘With any luck, this will just knock him out. Then, I’ll take him home with me, and get him back to his senses. Yeah, then we’ll be back on track.’ She thought in bliss, as the scope lined up with the back of Marcus’ small head. “Got’chu, you little freak.” She said wickedly, as her scope found its target. 

 

“And I, you.” A powerful voice spoke, from out of nowhere. This confused the human woman from staying focused on her target. “What the-? Woooaah!” Janet started, as she soon found herself being slammed to the side by a massive, sort of jiggly force. The unknown impact sent her, tumbling to the ground, with a hard crash. “Whoops, was that my big booty’s fault, Janet?” A familiar sounding voice called down to her. “Or, were you just caught off guard again? Ya’ know, you really need to pay more attention, you’re starting to worry me.” Still reeling from the Shock, the smaller woman yelped in fright, as a large, boot clad foot landed, mere inches away from her head, with enough power behind its stomp to possibly crush it. Fear threatening to paralyze her again, Janet barely managed to even look up at this mystery person, which sent her fear instincts into overdrive. 

 

Towering above her, at what should’ve been an impossibly great height, was a rather large figure. She wore a black sleeveless t-shirt, a matching black mini skirt (held up by a gold colored, stylized “Bull” belt buckle”, An admittedly fashionable black cowboy hat, as well as her previously addressed black boots. “Howdy, down there. Sorry to Butt in on the fun.” The giant chortled downwards, tipping her hat, in a blatantly mocking fashion. Janet’s nerves were soon fueled by rage, as she made an instant connection of who this person was.  “You!” She snarled upwards. Marcus chuckled to himself at the sight he was watching, clapping enthusiastically as he walked over “Well, look at you! I missed you, Big Gal. Nice of you to join us finally. Oh, and thanks for the save.”, Marcus said up to her. “Oh, shucks. It wasn’t nothing.” Vanessa said, offering a playful wink his way. As the two exchanged loving glances, Janet had managed to make a grab at her downed rifle. “Hate to interrupt guys, but my aim’s way too good to waste on little varmints. maybe I’ll try hunting some big game instead.” She sneered, as her glare meant Vanessa. She Wrapped her fingers over the weapon’s grip, lethal intent at the front of her mind. “Oh, no you don’t!” Vanessa said, prying the weapon with ease, and breaking it in half over her knee. 

 

 

“Really Janet… in the back?” Marcus questioned, arms folding as he strolled up to his old friend. Janet herself gave a halfhearted shrug, as if disinterested in masking her previous actions. “Look Marc, it was just in the heat of the moment. Besides, this thing’s probably a little BB gun, wasn’t like it could kill you.” She spoke, dismissively.

 

“Well actually-.” The game master said, piping up from the crowd. “That there’s a high powered air rifle, capable of blowing a hole right through a grown man’s hand at close range. Want proof?” He said, removing his right hand’s glove. The surrounding audience shrieked, and recoiled in collective disgust, upon the reveal. What they saw was a right hand, highly disfigured, with a gaping hole bored clean-through the palm. Whatever the unlucky doctor who had to look at it in its original state did, in order to treat the injury, must’ve just barely saved the hand from further damage. ”Ugh, that shit is just… gnarly.” Vanessa cringed, while shaking her head in sympathy to the man’s plight. her large body trembled and quivered in disgust from the mangled limb’s appearance. The older gentleman huffed indignantly, at the crowd’s mortified reaction. “Just some food for thought.”  The elderly man said, before bowing out of the conversation, and fading back into the crowd.

 

 “Umm…ok. Guess it was a little more powerful than I thought. Guess that was my bad.” Janet said, dumbfounded at the event. “Well anyway, now that one part of the freak show is over Marcus, come help me uuu-Aaaiiieeee!” Janet demanded, before suddenly being crushed under a massive amount of weight, applied directly on top of her by her Zonie opponent. “Hehehehe, oh no, little missy, we aren’t finished yet. I still got a score to settle with you. I gotta say, I kind of like the looks of you down there in the dirt. Given you’re a little snake in the grass, it sorts of makes sense.” Vanessa mocked, as she pressed her large rear into the little woman on the ground. “Ack- get off of me you cow. M-Marcus, get your weak ass over here and do something!” Janet screamed in a mixture of anger, and agony. “Hey V. listen, I think that’s enough.” Marcus called hoping to simply end things and go home. Though, it looked like Vanessa was on a bit of a power trip over there.

 

“Huh, what’s that, now?” Vanessa said, feigning to nit be able to hear the little woman’s cries for help. “Sorry, my man doesn’t work for you, little one.” The Zonie sneered as she playfully began bouncing on top of the smaller woman beneath her. “Plus, if you think that he’s dumb enough to try and get bold with me to get the heat off your sorry ass, especially after you tried to shoot at us; Well sis, you’re barking up the wrong tree. You know, we should take her back to my place after this, marc. Seems she makes a good seat cushion. Right, Marcus?” The woman questioned, looking to Marcus for support. As expected, Marcus sported his trademark grin, as he watched the scene unfold. “this is true, and lord knows I like watching you pummel, but I think we should call it even, ha let the girl up, huh?” he said gesturing her towards himself. With a wicked grin, the giant scoffed at his suggestion. “Oh Marcus, quit? We’re just getting started, here” Marcus was perplexed at the change in disposition. Honestly, it was a bit scary, coming from her. “Hey come on ‘Nessa, you’ve had your fun. Knock it off, alright?” The little man said, in a slightly sterner fashion. As he grabbed her hand to pull her off of Janet, he was suddenly yanked forward, before being flung away with such a force, it sent him flying a few feet backward, landing with a hard thud in the dirt. “*urk*, the hell was that for?” he grunted, a lump of betrayal forming in his throat, as he struggled into an upright position. The Zonie in front of him, who was sadistically smashing and grinding her large rear into the squealing Janet below seemed unrecognizable to him. This was punctuated as she outright refused his request with a hearty chuckle. “Hehehehe, Knock it off? Uh-uh, no way. I’m tired of showing restraint, tired of worrying about opinions- For once, I’m not compromising for any of you little shits.” She growled, before standing back up to full height. “So what, you’re going to be a monster, is that the solution? Vanessa, are you out of your god damned mind?!” Marcus shrieked in disbelief. However, his level of courage quickly dropped to zero, as the large woman’s angered gaze fell on him instead. “oh shit.” The shrinking man said, as he instinctively scooted backwards as her pounding footfalls grew closer to him. 

 

“No, I’m not, I’m out of patience, Marc! I let you take the reins, after you promised to handle this, and it turns out you couldn’t do it.” Once again, she loomed over him, her imposing form didn’t have a heavenly glow of the morning sun, instead the orange sunset’s rays made her look, angry, like a fiery rage was radiating off of her. “I’m sick of this, people looking at me like a damn beast, no matter what I do. I can’t help what I am Marcus. So, they want know what monstrous looks like, this is their chance. you can stick around and watch if you like, or runoff screaming, makes no difference to me.” She said, turning away from him. “And w-what are you fixing to do, Ness’” Marcus asked, scared he already knew the answer. “I’m going to stomp out a varmint.” The giantess spoke darkly, as she loudly cracked her knuckles. ‘Nessa’ no.” Marcus thought in fear, as the large woman walked towards the pinned down girl, who began a blind panic upon hearing the intent. “No, I’m sorry for earlier Marcus, don’t let her. M-Marcus help me. Please, somebody do something!” Janet squealed as she curled up, screwing her eyes closed as she braced for the beating. 

 

Vanessa’s eyes burned with an untapped rage, one that she had tried to hide up to this point, but would now be unleashed at full force. However, close to her destination her walk was interrupted, as Marcus, drastically reduced in size, rushed between her and Janet, arms outstretched to deny as much access as possible. “That’s enough, Vanessa! It’s time to end this crap, already.” The Zonie grew amused at this. Was he kidding? “Hmhmhmm, oh Marcus, does she still have you under her little spell? You’re currently in the way of my charge. I suggest you move, or you’ll get the horns, too.” She said said in a condescending voice, nostrils flaring in annoyance. He couldn’t even take a shove from her, yet he thought he could defend the little girl? Absurd. Surprisingly, Marcus didn’t move. “No, No more of this crap. You’re too angry right now, you need to cut it out, before you seriously hurt the girl.” He said, steeling himself for any bad reaction, she might show. Vanessa clicked her tongue dismissively, as she spoke down towards him. “Hurt… hurt?! I’m hurt, Marcus, I’m always hurt. people all think I’m a damn monster. They can say and do whatever they want to me, but god forbid I- No this isn’t anything more than self-defense.” She fumed. Apparently the little man in front of her now thought he was some hero, a little captain saves a hoe. Where was this protection, when she was being prodded, and poked at earlier? Where was he when that asshole tried to feel her up at the bar? Hell, he couldn’t even acknowledge their status together when introducing her. “Get out of my way, Marcus. You can’t protect shit.” She spat. As she sidestepped her date, she was once again halted, as he clutched to her thigh, doing everything he could to stop her. She could still walk even with the extra weight, but it was hella difficult. ‘What’s with this twerp?’ She thought as she stared down at the little man, incredulously. “So what, you’ll stand up for her, but not me. really Marc?!” she asked, her eyes shining with tears. He was unbelievable, and she could no longer tolerate it. Teeth grit, it was time to test his metal. “Fine then, tough guy. Stand up against the big bad Zonie.” She spoke, as raised her tightly balled fist into the air, ready to strike. “Marcus! No!”, Janet screamed from afar. However, before she could deliver the blow, a single questions stopped her assault. 

 

“Vanessa… do you want to be a monster? Because, that’s what they’ll see. Look around you.” He said gesturing to the gathering crowd, who had their smartphones aimed, and flashing in their direction. “That’s why they have their phones out right now, to capture an out of control Zonie on video. They want a spectacle from you, you going to give them that?” Marcus bit his lip, thinking of all the transgressions he let slide to keep the peace. However, with everything Vanessa did to try and fit in, he couldn’t let her ruin it, for herself. “Yeah, you’re right, ok? Janet was talking shit, and I should’ve stopped her, alright? I know, and I’m sorry. But look at me.” Marcus demanded, getting her to meet his gaze. “I like to think you’re a wonderful, smart, beautiful woman, Vanessa.” He stated, noting how it brought a blush to her face.  “That’s how see you. But, you got to prove it. If what you’re about to do gets posted, they won’t get to see that side of you, that I do. They’ll see a wild animal, a beast, everything wrong with zonies.” Vanessa dropped her fist, paralyzed in regret, for what she had almost done. “I know your M.O. is to always fight first. Right now though, you don’t need to, let me take care of things, ok?” Marcus plead, clutching her large waist as best he could. Relief washed over Marcus as the Zonies beautiful face softened considerably. Her hand clutched him further into her skirt, a black gloved hand, running through his hair. “Ok Marcus, fine. But you better handle it.” She said, in a resigned, yet vaguely threatening manner. Marcus nodded in agreement, tightening his hold on her thick thighs. “You have my word, big gal.” He said, releasing his grip. 

 

Janet stared in suspense, witnessing the conversation that took place. She could hear nothing, but by the looks of it, Marcus had actually managed to talk that damn monster down. ‘Thank god.’ She thought, as the Zonie lowered her fist. She mentally cheered as she saw Vanessa turn away from him. The big ape wasn’t as sullen as she would’ve hoped, but having her gone was certainly a step in the right direction. “Ha-ha, there you go Marcus. Way to sooth that savage. That’s right you heard him, beat it, your flea bitten-.” 

 

“Janet, do you not know when to shut up?” Marcus questioned, in annoyance. “Told you, I should stomp her.” Vanessa said, pinching her nose. “Well look, little guy, I’m going to take your advice, and go relax, maybe have a couple drinks. Come find me when you’ve sorted all of… this out.” The Zonie said, gesturing at Janet. Marcus shot the woman a thumbs up, in affirmation. “Got it. And hey-try not to commit anymore atrocities while your drunk. I had to spend a lot to get that barfly not to sue.” “No promises, hehehehe. See you later” She stated as she blew Marcus a kiss, and sauntered off, into the distance.

 

“It was a pleasure meeting you, sir!” Janet sneered at the giant, while struggling against her binds. “Pleasure was all mine, your dusty little trollop.” Vanessa sang back, waiving her comment off with ease. “Just who are you calling dusty, you overgrown-.” Janet found her insult halted prematurely, as Marcus bent down, flicking open a folding pocket knife. “You just don’t know when to quit, do you?” He asked rhetorically, as he intentionally cut only one of the binds, to aid in her release. “Janet, just stop while your ahead, Damn.” Marcus groaned, exasperated. Janet however was in no mood to be talked down to, least of all by Marcus. “Are you freaking kidding me? After what she did to us? Bitch is a monster! How can you not see that?” Janet stated, in disbelief. Marcus rolled her eyes, at the word “monster”. It seemed Janet was rather fond of throwing that term around. “No, she isn’t a monster, it’s just crap like that tends to piss her off! You would’ve known if you weren’t so busy antagonizing her all day.” He shot back. Janet was momentarily taken aback, surprised that the man she’d known for so long could raise his voice in such a way, especially towards her. 

 

Still, she held firm in her beliefs, regarding Vanessa. “Deny it all you want; you know it’s true. You know what I  -*hrk*- think this is about? I think you stay with her -*hrk*- to feel better about your little…issue. Aah, finally!” Janet spoke, managing to free her arm from the tied rope. “I think you keep her around, because, while you may be a part time freak, she’d a freak all the time. Makes for good camouflage, huh? Or maybe, this is about me, hm? Oh, don’t play dumb with me, I remember how you used to look at me, back in school. I was everything to you, and you know it. But, it’s like I told you all those years ago, we’d never work out.” Janet said, taking note of both his hurt facial expression, as well as his dwindling stature. And there’s the look, just like the last time I said it. Seems that, even after all this time, you’re still all broken up over it.” She said, as a matter of fact. “Still, if leading on that… creature was your way of metaphorically spiting me, then I gotta say-.” She stated, before taking a look at Marcus, the sight being quite a shock. Apparently that, for Marcus, was the last straw.  Fist balled in an attempt to restrain himself, teeth grit, and a fresh stream of tears, welling up in his eyes, Marcus looked like he may soon disintegrate in front of her. ‘Jesus’, Janet said, scared of what tantrum she saw coming.

 

 

With strength born of barely contained fury, Marcus lifted Janet up onto her feet, startling her greatly, as he looked her dead in the eye. “Marcus, hold up!” Janet squeaked in fear, Marcus was never violent before, often far from it. But people do crazy shit when angry. Still, he did his best to maintain his composure. Although try as he might, his voice still dripped with enough anger to give Janet pause “Janet, I need you to watch your damn mouth. First off, me being with Vanessa, had nothing to do with you, got it? Secondly, I’m not a freak, and neither is she. Now, I already told you once that Vanessa’s important to me, and you have shown that you don’t respect her or even me for that matter. Understand something! While I’m not going to let her do you any harm, I’m also, not tolerating your disrespect, anymore. Get over yourself!” Janet scoffed at the little man’s rant. “Hm, respect Marcus, of what? Two circus freaks deciding to get together? Please. You know, when I saw her, I thought ‘He must be joking, right? I mean sure, Marcus is no stud, but surely he can do better than that, right?’. But hey, Maybe I was wrong. You wanna know why I turned you down, back then? Because, no woman wants a man who can’t defend her, especially one that shrinks if he so much as gets startled. and once that thing runs into something, causing her to need protection, she won’t want you either, Marc. Face it, you’re pathetic and this “relationship” is a house a cards.” Marcus looked at Janet, one of his oldest friends, with a stare of disbelief. ‘How could she say that?’ he thought glumly. As much as he tried to block it out, those question had a way of making him uncertain of a lot of things. 

 

Was he pathetic? Would Vanessa leave him for someone bigger and stronger? Did they really like each other or were they just the best the other could do? Each of these question stole at least an inch in height from him. And making matters worse, Janet, seemed quite pleased at the sight. “My point proven”, she said, arm on her hip in self-satisfaction. Marcus shook his head, exasperated at her callousness. ’No, you’re wrong.’ He thought, in determination. “Well, it’s nice to see your true colors, Janet. I gotta say, it’s sad. You’ve always liked power, yet in the face of real strength, much like earlier, you were completely out of your element. Well, you don’t have power over me anymore, that’s for sure.” The small man said walking away from her. “W-wait Marcus, where the hell are you going? I’m still tied up!” Janet, reaching her free arm to grab him. As she continued to beg, Marcus paid his old friend no mind. “Great catching up with you, Janet. I got a date to get back to. Have a good night.” Marcus said walking away from her

 

“MARCUS” Janet yelled, as she fumbled around, angered at being ignored. her bindings were making walking for her next to impossible, with her latest attempt causing her to fall back to her knees. “Marcus, come back! Don’t leave me here like this! Dammit.” She said, struggling to hoist herself back into a seated position. "Is nobody gonna freaking help me up?! Shit!" She yelled out.

End Notes:

This is a rewrite of the old chapter, "Enough is enough"

All's well by Jaymunny22

>Gulp<, Gulp<, >Gulp<

 

“God, that’s some good Jim Dean.” Vanessa sighed aloud, as she finished half of her second bottle of Whiskey. The warm liquid almost seemed to burn her throat, though she hardly minded, as it also served warm her body up as the cold night air was starting to give her quite the chills. “If I would’ve known about it being this cold, I would’ve bought that duster at the gift shop.” The giant spoke to herself. It usually took quite a bit of alcohol to get her drunk, so she figured a good swig couldn’t hurt too much. Not like she was disturbing the peace or anything, given she was at an adjacent park, which was a good distance removed from the closing fairgrounds. As a good bonus, there was no one around for a good gap to come and bother her. In fact, she could actually afford to lie down, barely concerned as her tight skirt rode up her thighs. For the first time all day, it seemed, Vanessa was free to just…Be.

 

 

As the giantess stretched out, across the length of an empty park bench, she allowed the cool night’s breeze to lull her into a more peaceful state of mind. She smiled as she looked up at the night sky, enjoying the dazzling displays of stars up above her. Vanessa loved peaceful nights outdoors, like these. They always reminded her of the old days, living in her home community, with the other Zonies. For a moment though, she stopped to wonder how Marcus was doing. After all, it had been a pretty good while since she had left him to deal with the police, and with the rodeo not being too big this year, she figured he would have found her by this point in time. ‘Maybe, I should’ve stayed with him back there.’ She pondered in remorse, as she bit her bottom lip. “Nah, he’s a big boy, he’ll figure it out.” She thought. As her peaceful state, threatened to put her to sleep. Luckily for her, she wouldn’t have to wonder about him or too much longer. 

 

 

 

“Well now, don’t we just look comfy?!” A familiar voice rang out, momentarily shocking the large woman from her relaxed haze, and causing her cheeks to burn slightly. Cocking her head to the voice’s direction; she saw Marcus. “Jesus, there you are. Had me thinking you were he one getting booked.” Vanessa said relieved, as she reclined back to her former position. The guy had a slightly tired look to him, along with a large bag of…something heavy. The Giantess also noted that although he had his usual Jovial grin, he also seemed quite a bit smaller than the last time they had seen each other. Even with her sitting down, he had to slightly crane his neck up to look at her face. ‘Hopefully, the little guy is alright.’, the large woman thought in concern. Though Vanessa figured this made sense, given the kind of day he’s had. “what took you so long, thought I was going to have to come wrangle your little ass.” Vanessa said, twirling her rope playfully. “Me? I looked in every bar I could for you. You said you’re getting drinks and you’re on a park bench?” He asked. “Correction little one, I said I was having drinks.” She said, shaking her half empty bottle of Whiskey. “I Took a couple to go.”

 

 

“Whatever, smart ass.” Marcus said. He then shook his head, as he stared at Vanessa’s outstretched form. “You know big gal, I heard this bench could potentially seat a whole family. You mind perhaps making some room for me, or am I going to have to make you move?” He asked playfully. “Hmph, you’re certainly welcome to try, little one.” Vanessa chuckled, as she sat up further on the bench. “So, what’s in the bag there?” She asked gesturing towards the tote Marcus had brought over. As her diminutive date sat beside her, he took a large can from the bag to display his haul to her. “This is 4 cans of what is apparently, the finest chili in all of TX.!”, Marcus stated proudly as he set the bag to the side. Vanessa could barely resist chuckling at his delivery. “Well damn Marc, is that on the label, or are you making a sales pitch?” She asked, as she lied back down, placing her large head in Marcus’ lap. “Definitely a brag, my dear. So tell me V, how’d you like the rodeo?” Marcus inquired, as he stroked her hair. “I mean, it was definitely an… interesting experience, to say the least. I just wish it didn’t involve us having to deal with that Janet chick for half the day. But hey, luckily, that little thing won’t be a bother anymore, am I right? How'd you handle her after I left, anyway? I'm dying to know.” The giant asked, blissfully reminiscing on the memory of the small woman's capture by her lasso. Marcus gave a heavy sigh, as he answered. 

 

 

“Well she...had to go. Apparently, us being together ruined her fun.” Vanessa chuckled at this. " Well, I bet being hogtied and sat on can ruin anyone's day, I bet. You ask me, though? The little girl got off easy. She'll kick rocks, if she knows what's good for her." She smirked to herself, before continued. "I gotta say though, its awful weird, you not having your head up her ass." She teased, before she became aware of Marcus vacant stare as she spoke, which gave her quite a feeling of unease. “Marcus…are you going to be OK?”, the Zoni asked up to him, in concern. She could only imagine how he must feel, after the day’s events. Most people would be a wreck at this moment in time, but the little guy seemed to be keeping it together quite well. Honestly, it was more than a little impressive. Marcus remained quiet as he wondered what the right answer was to that question. ‘ ”OK”? One of my oldest friends tried to shoot me in the back and insulted my manhood in the worst way possible, does that sound like I’m OK?’ his inner voice stated. With a deep breath, Marcus decided the best thing he could do now was preserve the date he had left. Why should. Vanessa lost enough today, due to Janet shenanigans, as well as some of his own. Besides, he’s survived worst around Vanessa. “Don’t worry. I’m alright big gal. You saw to that, with your lasso skills back there. Anyway, it doesn’t matter, that shit’s in the past.” He spoke, attempting to lighten the mood between them.

 

 

“Well good, I’m glad to hear that, I was getting a bit worried. With that said though, we suffered quite a few interruptions on our day out together.” Vanessa said, standing back up to her full height. “So, I believe you owe me a new date Mr.” the giantess spoke downwards, as she stretched her tired muscles out. Marcus saw that she had her hands on her hips, in an attempt to look more authoritative. ‘As if she needs help to look more imposing.’ Marcus thought, as he gazed up at her. “You know I gotta say; you look so breathtaking with all that black on. Also, I forgot to mention it back at the shooting game, but that braid you’re wearing is really stylish, too.” He said from his seat. “Compliments don’t count as a date, Marc.” She said, Folding her arms over her chest. As she stared down at him, her date seemed busy in thought. ‘This better be good.’ She thought expectedly, foot tapping in impatience.

 

 

 Marcus however was having trouble coming up with any ideas on what to do. He was all tapped out after Janet’s spending spree. Then he remembered the chili, and instantly got an idea. “Ok then, how does this sound? As you know, I have the state’s best chili here. This is way too much for little old me to eat by myself, but perhaps enough of a good meal for the two of us. What’s say I take you back to my place, and make you some of the best Frito pie you’ve ever had?” He suggested, a cocky grin on his face. Vanessa felt her mouth begin to water at the thought. ‘Little guy sure does know his way to a girl’s heart!’ She thought excitedly. Still, she didn’t want to make things too easy. With any luck, she could get him to pull out all the stops for her. “I don’t know Marc, it’s a tempting offer. However, I’m not too into the thought of going over to your apartment again.” She said, tapping her chin, hoping to appear in deep thought. 

 

 

 

“Everything over there is way too small. And I don’t think your neighbors like me too much. So no, I don’t really feel like dealing with all that.” She said, eager to see how he would try to convince her otherwise. As much as she tried to hide it, the thought of spending the night with him was more than a bit titillating. The only other time she went over was to help him move. ‘Honestly, what man gets a girl he barely knows to help him move’ she thought in hindsight. Marcus eyed her suspiciously, reading her conflicting body language like a book. “Oh really now? You don’t want to come over?” He asked, casting an arrogant smile. Vanessa didn’t like that smile. He looked like a cop, after achieving a confession. “Well, I didn’t stutter.” Vanessa said, weakly attempting to stand her ground. Marcus though remained unconvinced. “I mean, I heard you say no, but your friend down there seems pretty eager.” Marcus said gesturing to the titan’s expanding crotch area. Vanessa was confused, until she felt her hardening prick attempt to stretch out her skirt again. Safe to say she was a bit mortified, as she hurriedly tugged down her skirt. “What the-?! Oh god! OK, you know what, sir? I’m going to need you to stop looking down there, OK?” She asked, in a flustered tone.

 

Marcus couldn’t help but snicker at her plight. “Ok, ok, I get it. You’re trying to play hard to get. Hey, that’s fine. I admire your willpower, really. So, I guess that means no Frito pie then, huh?” Vanessa stopped fidgeting with herself, as she immediately scoffed down at him in exasperation. “Wait, what the hell did you just say?!” she roared, as she plopped her big booty down on top of him, unceremoniously crushing him beneath her massive weight. “Hey, whoa, Vanessa wait a sec.!” Marcus said, trying to put his hands up in a defensive pose. But the giantess was too fast for him. This shocked the young man out of his previously smug state, really quick. “Ack, Vanessa, what the fuck?! You’re way too damn big for all this. Get off of me! Jesus.” Marcus complained, caught off guard by the massive rear that descended upon him.  The feelings of panic, mixed with the crushing pain, caused Marcus’ shrinking condition to start flaring up. It was probably the first time, that it was actually working to his benefit for a change, as his shrinking gave him a little more room to move. This was only temporary though, as The giant would the squeeze him further into the steel bench, continuing his torment. But luckily, he was still capable of drawing breath. “Bitch is built like damn a house” Marcus cursed, as he struggled to gain a hold on her shifting form.

 

 

Vanessa once told him that she was a good deal smaller than most Zonies, a fact that did very little to alleviate any of the pain he was currently in. The titaness up above him though, was having more than enough fun, as she grinded her large rear over her dwindling date. “Really, Marcus? “Guess no Frito pie, huh?” The fuck?! I saved your fricking life today. It should be an honor to cook for me! Here’s a thought, and I’m just throwing out there, feel free to disagree. We can go to my house, Keyword being “house”. I can have whoever I want over, cook whatever I want…make as much noise as I want. Do you catch my drift?” She said, while teasingly springing up and down onto her captive. “What say you, hm? Does that give you any ideas, Marcus? Come on I wanna hear you say it.”  She prodded, his feeble struggle fueling her enjoyment even further. As much as she hated hurting people unnecessarily, she had no problem being a bit aggressive at times. She only quit bouncing as she felt 3 taps on her left thigh, signaling surrender. 

 

 

“Alright, alright, dammit! Let’s go to your place, and I’ll make you Frito pie, alright?! Just get the hell up, already!” Came a small muffled cry, from underneath her large rear. “That’s more like it.” The giant spoke, pleased with her handiwork, as she finally scooted off of him. The little guy’s breathing was ragged, as he sputtered to fill his lungs with oxygen. As the two stopped to catch their breath, Marcus crawled over into the giant’s lap, delivering a halfhearted slug to her midsection. “Jesus, you and that big ass of yours. What the hell is wrong with you?” He said, breathless, as he collapsed into her pillowy thighs. “Ow, watch my stomach. And yes my ass is my #1 weapon, one I use with impunity. Besides, this is on you. I mean, seriously. You leave me alone half the day, and put conditions on something that you owe me?! Hell no! But like, are you ok, though?” She asked, scooping the small man up onto her legs. “I’ll live I guess. Ya’ know, if you wanted to hug me like this, maybe I oughta stay the night.” Marcus said, nuzzling into her body, as he wrapped his small arms around her. “Oooh, look at you, contributing. I’d like that. Gives you another chance to ride a bucking bronco.” She said Stroking her Marcus’ head. The two sat in silence, enjoying the quiet ambience of the surrounding park.

 

 

 

With a loud rumble, Vanessa’s stomach interrupted the pairs bliss. The Zonie blushed in mortification, praying to god Marcus wasn’t too put off by it. ‘Christ that was loud. How fucking embarrassing.’ Vanessa thought in shame. These feelings were only worsened, as the little man holding her started to chuckle up at her. “Well, that was a bit of a mood killer. I take it that means it’s time to go?” Marcus joked, as he patted her hungry stomach. Chuckling back, Vanessa gave her best attempt at matching wit. “I don’t know; I’d take it more as a reminder for you to feed me. Or better yet, for someone with your situation, maybe it’s more of a warning.” The titaness teased, playfully nipping at him. Marcus shot her an annoyed glance, at her gesture. “Don’t even joke like that, ‘Ness. Lord willing, I’ll never get that small. Anywho, what do you say, Big gal? Ready to ride off into the sunset?” He pondered. The giant squeezed him further into herself, as she continued to recline on the park bench. “Nope, not just yet. I think I still need a minute to catch my breath. Plus, my head’s spinning from that Whiskey. I kind of just want to lie here for a bit. Is that cool?” She asked, exhausted. “Fine by me, Vanessa. Fine by me.” He said, looking up at the gorgeous night sky. “The stars are really pretty, huh V.?” Marcus asked aloud. “Yeah, they really are.” Vanessa said in blissful response. As the duo held each other close under the moon's glow, both reflected on the day’s events. Even factoring in all that took place at the rodeo, neither of the two would would trade the day in for the world.

 

It really was a great date after all.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11490