Unexpected Passenger by Squaukerz
Summary:

In a world where a portion of the population has been shrunk to various sizes, all sorts of Mayhem Can occur and our main tiny in question gets to experience that first hand by an unknowing woman. Hopefully she notices him soon before he has to endure any further suffering.


Categories: Scat, Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 14217 Read: 14952 Published: February 11 2022 Updated: August 08 2023
Story Notes:

Howdy. This is the first part of multiple to involve these two characters. 

All characters and the story itself are owned and created by me, Squaukerz, plz no steal

Disclaimer: The following story contains acts of unaware, booty, sweat, and gas. It’s primarily a butt themed story, and it’s not guaranteed yet, but potential scat or implied scat may occur in future chapters depending on my mood, so be warned of confirmed stink and potential scat!


Character Descriptions as of now:

Ren: A 2 centimeter man who was shrunk during the GRE. He is Caucasian, has short black hair, and is 25 years old. He’s overall pretty chill and optimistic about being small, trying to see the benefits of it all.

Maria: A 5’10” hispanic woman with medium length brown hair and eyes, and a curvaceous body. She is also 25 years old and tends to find herself overworked pretty often, resulting in being a bit more exhausted during week days. 

1. Chapter 1: Empty Cart by Squaukerz

2. Chapter 2: Restless Night by Squaukerz

3. Chapter 3: Day Off by Squaukerz

Chapter 1: Empty Cart by Squaukerz
Author's Notes:

The following chapter contains booty, some gas, and unaware. It’s kinda an introduction as well and there will be more booty in later chapters!

Hope you enjoy!

The Grand Reduction Event, a course of action taken years ago by a group of activists who discovered the technology to shrink millions. The GRE was an attempt at solving overpopulation across the globe, and even though there were few who agreed with the option, the activists went along with the plan. No one was able to prepare themselves for what came next as charges of gas were set at various locations throughout the world. Many were caught within the blast radius and the process was only stopped once the activists had been found, however it wasn’t enough to stop a minimum of 500 million from falling victim. Some were lucky and only made contact with a small dose, lowering in height and size by only a few inches, some shrunken down several feet, but those caught at the center of their respective blasts found themselves all the way down to being mere inches or even centimeters in height.

 

Years had gone by without any real sign of a cure to reverse the symptoms, and it seemed as though those who had been affected would simply have to accept their new lives. In order to accommodate, many alterations were made to the structure of society, mostly to the way things were literally structured. There were newly made additions to roads and sidewalks that were safe for the really small people to travel through, new seating as well as pathways up and into methods of transportation, such as ladders or railways, added steps or inclines to help create ease for those now living with a seemingly permanent handicap. Another plus was out of sympathy towards their situation, all forms of public transportation were free amongst those who were really small, not only to add greater ease to them, but to make it easier on those who worked on the train from having to scan for every small individual as well as the train companies from having to create various sizes of tickets. Aside from the financial benefits, a nifty perk was found out almost immediately after the GRE occurred was the fact that the people who had gotten smaller had also grown a greater resistance to their physical bodies which helped in the ease of mass death at the result of the event. It wasn’t that they were invincible, but a fair bundle had experienced first hand the ability to completely negate any long lasting damages as a result of being victim to the potential hazards that came of those now larger in stature. Things such as these would do greatly to help ease the smaller individuals into their new way of living with many still being able to coexist as if nothing had happened.

 

And that is just what a certain tiny was hoping for; a sense of normalcy. Ren had made his way up the custom ladders within the train cart he had gotten into. He was one of the tinies on the smaller scale, only matching up to the height of a couple centimeters. Although his life had become quite drastic in change and in difficulty, he was one to keep his mind positive. It’s not like he could really change what had happened, and it was relieving to see there be modifications made to help him and others like him in their newly found situations. Now while the train he was boarding was fully equipped with new tiny sized seats, Ren knew that getting to them was a bit of a bothersome hassle. They were positioned above the normal sized seats up against the wall and while the positioning wasn’t really bad, it meant that Ren would have to climb at least twice as high in order to reach them and unfortunately, his last experience up there wasn’t all too pleasant. Besides the fact that the tiny seats were made of some cheap plastic material, making them incredibly uncomfortable compared to the cushioned seats below, some jerk decided that it would be funny to start sticking their chewed up wad of gum onto some of the seats and the sight was revolting. Even though this occurrence was relatively uncommon, the visual was still fresh in Ren’s mind and he had no intentions of strengthening those thoughts anymore. And luckily for Ren, it was alright late into the night and the train was practically empty aside from a handful of people who dispersed amongst the train carts, leaving him practically alone to roam as he pleased.

 

Finally making it high enough up the ladder, he hopped off and sat  himself comfortably upon the seat, stretching out as he was ready to relax as he headed on home for the night. For him, the seat was like an entire field, and what may have been a rather average little cushion for a normal person was an endless blanket of softness for him. It didn’t take long for Ren to find himself feeling cozy as he leaned back until he was fully lying down in a bliss of comfort.

 

Just one stop further down the track, Maria was marching her way down the sidewalk. There was a sense of urgency in the way she moved. Maria was an agent at a marketing firm and as such, was dressed in fairly formal attire which consisted of a long sleeve white buttoned shirt with cuffs and even a vibrant red tie, a pair of tight black dress pants that were able to stretch which helped to snuggly contain her. Her lengthy brown hair was tied up into a pony tail, although at the moment, it seemed to be more ruffled with some of the hair looking to be tangled and some hair even coming loose from her hair tie. A tan colored coat semi covered her and worked to help against the chilly fall weather. Her work shoes were simple low wedged work shoes, colored in black that clacked rapidly upon the ground as she moved. She took a look at her phone, probably for the eighth time in the last ten minutes as she didn’t want to be late. She’d been forced to work far later than she had intended and the final train back home was just arriving at her station which was still over a block away from her. If she didn’t make it within the next few minutes, she’d have to find a whole other way to get back home. Her walk turned into a jog and then a full on sprint as she made her way down. She was side by side with the train tracks and saw as the train had stopped just up ahead. A small few people entered and the train blared its horn as it was about to shut its doors and depart, but with all her vocal energy, Maria called out to one of the crew men who was just about to get back into the train. Barely hearing her, he  managed to stop the doors from closing and stalled the train just long enough to allow her through.

 

As the train took off once again, Maria thanked the man, panting as she went into her purse to pay for her ticket, leaving in a tip for helping her to get on board. She would make her way into one of the carts, taking a breath and trying to compose herself as she slid a hand through her lengthy chestnut brown hair, trying to fix it as it had become a mess during her frantic run over here. She readjusted her plain white shirt, tightening up her black vest jacket and stepped forward, looking around and seeing that the cart that she had walked into was nearly empty, much to her relief. She was so tired from the day that she was really in no mood to try and be proper and was ready to cash in and pass out on one of these seats, comforted by the fact that her stop was the last stop for the train, meaning that she’d have nearly an hour to rest. There were just a couple of people who were off to the back half of the cart, but otherwise, she practically had the whole cart to herself. She huffed a bit as she walked into the front half, her eyes lighting up in relief as she she spotted a comfy few seats off in the corner, perfect for her to get some rest and maybe even stretch out to lay down.

 

As Ren was starting to drift, the comfort of the seat and the motion of the train bringing him in and out of consciousness, his rest was disrupted by a slight vibration which briefly caught his attention. The vibrations seemed to increase in both sound and strength, and as much as he wanted to just ignore it and fall asleep, his curiosity took over.  He quickly sat up and turned to his left just in time to see a massive black purse slam right beside him, causing him to jump a bit as it startled him.. He continued to look upwards to see where the purse had come from and was surprised to see a woman standing before him. His view was momentary, but at his size, everything gave off a more intense impression. Her slender, yet curvy figure towered over him. Her light hazel, which he assumed were going to be looking at him, instead fixated on looking for something in her purse. She fumbled around until she pulled out a brush, undoing her hair tie as she worked to straighten out her ruffled hair. Ren was still processing what was going on and why this woman had decided to do this here, but soon found out why and was reminded of where he was and what little time he had as Maria turned around, unknowingly presenting her rear to the tiny. As reality shot back into Ren, it was far too late for him to move out of the way as Maria lowered herself into the seat. He had only a couple of seconds to think of something, but he was like a deer in the headlights, only able to see the finer details of the fabric covered rear that descended upon him. It was only until the last second that he made the attempt to scream and get her to stop, but his voice was immediately silenced as the massive rump fell upon and engulfed him. He was caught dead center beneath her right ass cheek.

 

Shifting slightly within her seat to get comfy, Maria let out an exasperated sign as she was finally able to lean back and rest after hours of moving around the whole day. And what brought her even greater relief was that the following two days would be her days off, meaning that she could look forward to some well deserved personal time.

Meanwhile, on Ren’s end, he  was getting lots of personal time with the back of Maria’s pants. Her weight was already smothering him when she initially sat down. Any attempts to call out to her were muffled by the heavy ass that pinned him flat on his back with no way to even move any part of his body. He barely had any time to try and adjust to the position as he felt his body dragged side to side, which for him was a hectic ride of being pulled and pushed across what for him was many meters, but for Maria was just a brief shifting in her seat. As she stopped, he further tried to call out, finding that he was still having his face, along with the rest of his body pressed firmly beneath her rear. The pressure was intense and before he could try to contemplate his new position, he felt the weight intensity as she leaned back into her seat, effectively putting nearly all of her weight into her butt, unaware of how much it was affecting her fellow passenger below her as it knocked the little air he had out of him.  Ren thanked the heavens that the rumors about shrunken people being true. He had been quite lucky as to never personally experience the feeling of being victim to a larger persons weight since shrinking, but he was certain that if there was even a glimmer of falsehood with these claims, his body would have instantly been pulverized into an unrecognizable smear upon this random lady’s rump. Another thing that he came to noice was that the fabric that was pressed against him felt slightly different somehow than before he was dragged around. There was slightly less pressure than before, but the fabric seemed to have a sort of crease or something in it. Was this the seen of her pants? He wasn’t sure if being positioned between her ass cheeks was any better than being under one of them, but for now, he considered himself lucky as the pressure was already rather intense right now and he didn’t want to think about how much heavier it would’ve been if he remained below her cheek. That’s when he came to think of another positive. He noticed no signs of real injury. He was full of discomfort and the pressure on his body was intense and did hurt, but it wasn’t nearly as bad as he would’ve thought, further proving the resilience of tinies.

 

 Honestly, one of the hardest struggles right now was trying to breathe as his face was firmly pressed into the seam of her pants. He considered it and figured that he was relatively lucky because while it wasn’t much of a difference, there was just the slightest bit of extra space which allowed for faint traces of air to pass by. The sacrum act of breathing proved to be the more troublesome task however as he had to really strain to fight against the pressure of Maria in order to get a single breathe. And what breathe he did get wasn’t really ideal as being positioned beneath her crack meant that he got to remember that he was underneath a butt. While he couldn’t quite feel it from his end, it was evident that Maria had worked up a sweat and as the only air he could breathe had to travel past her crack to reach him, he was presented with the musky smell of her sweaty ass. He tried to stay optimistic about his situation. Even if it wasn’t the most ideal scenario, he could handle this. He just needed to deal with it and hope that her next stop was sooner rather than later. It would likely last at the very most an hour and then this woman would get off and he could just laugh it off and head home himself.

 

What was a small rollercoaster of physical and mental processing for Ren was just a couple minutes of sitting down for Maria who had  just finished brushing her hair and decided to pull out her phone and check a few messages as she passed a couple of stops.

For Ren, things seemed to settle down for a while in terms of any movements. The only thing he could vaguely notice was whether the train was moving or coming to a stop, and those sounds started to become his pastime as he was attempting to accept his current predicament.

 

About ten minutes had passed by since getting onto the train, and as Maria had loosened up from her earlier tension, she started to feel a few more parts of her loosening up which she was quickly reminded of as she felt a slight rumbling noise coming from her lower gut. She didn’t think much of it at first until a secondary rumbling of greater size followed suit. She took her attention off her phone and placed a hand to her stomach. She had been working for quite a while today and even though shej defiantly had time to go to the restroom, it had been a few hours since she really got a chance to relax and relief any building pressure inside of her. She rubbed her stomach a bit as she looked around to see if anyone else was within ear shot of her, but much  to her luck, it seemed as though for now, she was the only one in this particular train cart. Seeing no one to judge her for what she was about to do, she shifted a bit in her seat in an effort to spread her cheeks a bit before she leaned forward a bit, the back of her rear lifting slightly as she let go of any restraint and let loose-

 

Pfffffffrrrrrrrrtttt

 

Her face went red in embarrassment as she leaned back once more, the warm feeling of air flowing  through her crack. She hadn’t expected so much of a gas bomb to come out, but was heavily relieved at both the feeling of releasing some pressure  as well as the fact that the cushioning of her seat seemed to work wonders for muffling the entirety of her gas. Much to her benefit, this helped to both minimize the sound and keep practically all of the smell in just one spot. Content with the results of her little test fire, she felt another rumble coming from below and as she was still alone, she leaned forward once more to release her next wave of pent of gas.

 

Down below, Ren was adjusting to his new position, finding comfort in the fact that he wasn’t necessarily in danger and that this whole thing would soon be over. His train of positive thinking came to an abrupt stop however as he heard a loud rumbling coming from straight above him. He looked perplexed as he tried to understand what that was. At his size, it was far more intense than what anyone would’ve heard were they anywhere else on the train. It was an unreal sound that was like something you’d hear from a roaring monster in a movie. It wasn’t until the second, much louder rumble that he started to get an idea of where the sound was coming from. It sent some chills down his back just to think of what was going on above, but wirh those chills came a ray of hope. ‘If that’s coming from her, then I may be out even quicker than I thought! She’ll have to go to the restroom if she’s having tummy troubles and there’s no way that she’d want to have anything happen right in front of other people!’

 

Unfortunately for Ren, he was unable to know that she and he were the only two within the train cart, meaning that she had nothing to be shy of. As he thought of his upcoming chance to escape, he felt as she shifted, allowing the tiniest bit of extra breathing room for him and soon after, much of the pressure on his body was being lifted off. He even saw light shine in as she seemed to be getting up, freeing up most of his upper body, but leaving his waist and legs pinned. He was given a clear view and reminder of what her rear looked like. He was still within the center for her butt, meaning that he still couldn’t see anything other than the finer details of her work pants. His brief moment to readjust was followed by confusion. ‘Why is she taking so long to stand up?’ His query was soon answered as with no warning, a massive rippling noise, followed by a gust of hot wind blew directly over his entire body. He was taken aback as even if his legs weren’t being pinned down, the sheer force of the wind was keeping him flat on his back upon the cushion of the seat. What felt like a few minutes was just a few seconds in reality and as the force of the wind started to dissipate, a whole new feeling replaced it as a reeking odor had replaced any sense of fresh air upon the cushion.  Ren quickly found himself gagging and coughing as he tried to remove any foul air from his body, waving his arms even, but it was all in vein as the new gas has pushed out the old air that was once there. His eyes watered, giving him a blurred view of Maria’s rear which descended back upon him, trapping him once beneath her and further more trapping the horrendous stench with him.

 

He tried his hardest to squirm and move, but his face was pressed once more against the back of her pants, and that extra space he had been given was now working against him as the center of her ass and crack were able to store and compress much of the gas to where only Ren and the cushion could experience it’s presence. After a few moments, he thought that maybe he had somehow managed to get her attention as once again, the woman leaned forward, freeing his upper body. Unlike last time however, he used this time to try and pull himself free with the hopes of getting away from his smelly predicament. As he pulled and pulled, he found himself unable to budge and a familiar rumbling was heard from above, causing him to stop in fear. He quickly switched up his strategy. If he couldn’t get out himself, he’d have to get this stranger’s attention now! He sat up, much to his displeasure as it meant that he was pretty much hugging the seam of her pants which covered up the part of her ass that gave him goosebumps. He pounded and slapped his hands at her rear, shouting in an effort to get her attention. “Come on, feel me or hear me please!” He decided to take one deep breathe to make one final effort to call out to her, but as he opened his mouth and screamed, Maria loosened her restraint and he was greeted with a fresh new burst of hot wind, pouring right out of her asshole, past her crack and straight into the face and open mouth of Ren.

 

Pffffffffrrrrrbbbrrrrrrtttt

 

He immediately regretted everything as rancid hot gas, forced itself into his mouth and down his throat before forcing his entire body to flatten onto the cushion once again, only now, he was getting a far more direct taste of the putrid air that contusion to pour out in much greater volume than what he had experienced befrore. His head was queezy as he wanted to throw up, the taste of the air that came from her anus was what he’d expect to come from that of a sewer and he could hardly think as his body was starting to sweat and his eyes watered even more so than before. He was in a panic, trying to pull himself out once more. He didn’t even realice as the fart had grown quieter and the massive cheeks came crashing down back atop of him, sealing him within a fresh batch of ass gas. He was in his own personal little hell with seemingly no way out until his unaware tormentor decided to get up.

 

While Ren was in a coughing fit, trying to avoid the inevitability of having to smell or taste any more of his tainted air supply, Maria was feeling great, having just leaned back after releasing an even larger fart into the cushion below. She signed in contentment as she continued to avoid smelling much of anything. And as a plus, keeping all of that hot air trapped below her worked to keep her smelly tush all nice and warm.

 

With still nearly an hour left before her stop and having nothing else to do, Maria stretched out her arms into the air, leaning a bit to the side as her left cheek rose up, and she accidentally let out an additional toot upon the seat. She blushed a bit, but wasn’t nearly as worried about that as she was before and was much more focused on trying to get a little nap in before her stop. Bringing her ass all the way back down, she lifted her legs, momentarily putting all of her weight into her ass as she spun herself until she was sideways with her seat. With a yawn, she let her legs plop out in front of her and lied her head back, using her purse as a makeshift pillow. Her legs were now taking up two individual seats, her rear one, and her upper torso and head took up two more. It didn’t take much longer for her to find herself drifting off into sleep, shifting occasionally to get comfy.

 

Meanwhile, below, Ren continued to suffer as the dense smell and heat of gas had remained constant in his cushiony prison and all he could do was cry out, but he had determined it a waste as it  resulted in having to take in more foul air and his cries were easily muffled underneath the immense amount of butt meat that rested atop him. He was practically in a pool of his own sweat as where he lay was now a damp and smelly environment, not too far off from that of a swamp. It was defiantly getting hotter and he knew that he couldn’t be the only one sweating as the fabric above seemed to get damper and damper and he felt like cringing at the feeling of her ass crack’s sweat slowly working it’s way through her ass, acquiring some additional smells and flavors along the way before leaking it’s way through the pants and panties of the woman and nearly drowning the unsuspecting Ren who got a face full of it and with no other options was forced to swallow most of it in order to stay alive. He hoped and internally pleaded to who or whatever would listen to help him out of this horrid situation, and as he did so, he felt as this time, nearly all of the pressure on top of him left his soaking little body. 

 

He saw much more light fill his space this time, temporarily blinding him once more. Once his sight came back, he looked forward, and much to his surprise, his legs were no longer pinned, although when he tried to move them, they tingled as they had fallen numb. ‘This is good’ He thought. ‘Even if they’re numb, I can still move and get out of here!’ With newfound hope, he sat up, only to find himself being pulled back and slapping back into the cushion. It felt like something had tugged upon his rihght arm and as he looked over to inspect it, his hopeful look went straight into dread. His hand and forearm were still pinned underneath the weight of Maria’s right ass cheek. And as she was stretching and leaning, nearly all of her weight was on it, meaning that there was no chance of freeing it. Even so, Ren had to try. He moved and placed his free arm and both of his feet up against the cheek and started to push against it, effectively pulling as hard as he could to get his arm out. He was more than desperate as the air around him was still rank and as he looked up above, her left ass cheek, and the the all too familiar crack, damp with fart tainted sweat looked back down upon him as if knowing that their time together was far from over.

 

He gave one final attempt to pull out his arm, grunting and yelling, and as he did so, a monsterout gust of ass sprayed out from the looming crack above, invading all of Ren’s senses as he struggled to keep pulling as much as he could. Aside from the smell and heat that came with the rancid wind, something unexpected seemed to be happening. The shear amount of sweat that was coati my Ren’s body, in addition to the intensity of the gas worked to assist his attempts to pull free and he found his arm slipping out from under her cheek. He only had a few moments of relief though as the still moving gas started to pull Ren along with it and he found himself somewhat being taken along with the fart in the direction of Maria’s left ass cheek. Although it was certainly not what he would’ve hoped as his means of escape, he was not about to complain, even if it was her gas that was about to be the thing that saved him.

 

His little victory would come to an abrupt end as he had managed his way past her crack and was nearing the halfway point of her left cheek. Due to the drastic difference in circumstances between Maria and Ren, what seemed like a ten minute struggle between him and her ass was barely even a minute for Maria who was now descending back upon the cushion. It was an odd request to make, but Ren actually prayed that she would continue to push out more gas at a faster rate in order to escape, but the exact opposite happened with her gas coming to in end, leaving Ren to flop right back onto the cushion with Maria’s cheek crashing right down on top of him. This time, Ren was face first into the cushion with her left cheek pressing against the back of his body. Ren cursed to himself at the drastic lack of luck he had been having, but came to scream as he realized how much of a different situation he was in. Unlike her crack which provided a decent pocket of space, he was now at rhe epicenter of her ass cheek which provided no space for him and mercilessly pressed against his back.

 

His muffled screams into the cushion went unnoticed as Maria twisted her rear into the seat to start laying down, briefly puttting all her weight onto Ren. He felt like he was reaching his body’s limits as he was steamrolled and smothered beneath her, feeling as though he could break at any moment. Luckily for him, that immense pressure lessened as Maria laid down to sleep, but Ren was still in a far from comfortable scenario and was left tearing up into the cushion as he was left to endure the weight of the unconscious woman above him.

 

The minutes went by as did the train in relative silence as few others were even on the train aside from Maria, Ren, and  the train’s crew, give or take a pssenger or two on the other carts. Soon enough though, the train came to its final stop, the wheels hissing as they came to a stop. Maria felt a slight shaking of her shoulder which jolted her to the point of her sitting up wondering what was going on, only to see that it was simply one of the crew trying to wake her up as she’d arrived at her stop. After a quick apology from the crewman and thanks, Maria stretched out her back and arms before hopping off the seat, bringing her purse over her shoulder as she started her way out the train, feeling much better and more rested than she had felt before entering the train, grateful to have gotten some time to rest.

 

Ren, who had been plastered underneath her asscheek was just trying to get used to his position and after a few minutes, he sort of did. It was still incredibly uncomfortable, but as time went on, he was grateful that he’d be out soon and even more so grateful that the sleeping woman’s stomach had settled down, allowing him some relatively fresher air for the remainder of the train ride. The approaching foot falls of the train’s crewman brought back Ren’s attention as he felt and heard the train coming to a stop. ‘This must be the last stop! I’m out! Yes!’ he thought before suddenly getting all of his air knocked out of him as Maria woke up and hopped onto her butt, the last hurdle for Ren to endure, or so he thought. As Maria got up, Ren saw as the cushion he had been pressed into was now distancing itself and it seemed as though he was somehow hovering into the air? His heart skipped a beat at the realization. After nearly an hour of being smothered beneath her cheek, the back of his body had managed to cling to the fabric of her pants, likely due to a mixture of the humidity and being compressed in one spot for so long. His first instinct was to try and struggle to break free, but once Maria was fully standing and started to walk, Ren got chills as he saw just how high he now was from the ground. What was maybe a few feet in reality was more like a kilometer for Ren, and although he had more than proven his physical durability, he was exhausted. Aside from the fall being one that would still likely hurt, he was in no condition to be running around aimlessly along the floors to try and get someone’s help. He didn’t even know where he was to be precise.

 

As Maria moved, her ass, naturally, swayed with each step, causing each cheek to move up and down and side to side, shaking up Ren’s whole world as he was swung around wildly. He felt himself loosening and his breathing increased at the fear of being flung off her ass and being lost amongst the ground terrified him. Although he really didn’t like to admit it, staying up where he was seemed to be the safer option for the time being, just until he was given a better opportunity to regain his strength and find a better way down. But for now, with what little strength he had, he gripped handfuls of the pants’ fabric, hoping that he could keep himself from falling. He was going to need a lot of miracles if he was going to hold on and even more so if he was going to find a way to make it back home… and unfortunately for him, Maria lived a fair bit away from the train and while it was a basic little walk for her before she got to go back home and relax, it was going to be a fight unlike anything Ren had experienced before just to stay stuck to her tired plump behind.

 

End Notes:

Hallo, I hope you all enjoyed the sauce. More chapters will end up being made to continue this story, so stay tuned if you wanna see more booty related content!

Chapter 2: Restless Night by Squaukerz
Author's Notes:

Hallo, this chapter follows similar themes to that of the first, lots of odor and sweat, some gas, and a wee bit of implied scat, potentially foreshadowing for future chapters.

Maria’s home details for anyone who cares: 

 

1 floor home with 1 master bedroom that comes with a bathroom in the back left of the home. A secondary bedroom used as a guest room, on the back right of the home.A living room with a couple couches and chairs in the front left of the home. A kitchen in the front right of the home.  A secondary bathroom in the hallway between bedrooms and living/kitchen area. A basement door that parallels the secondary bathroom. Closets scattered between. Maybe I’ll care enough to add better detail later, but I don’t think it’s that necessary rn. 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria signed in relief as she finally managed to make it back home. It was already a bit past 1am by the time she stepped through the door to her house. She could hardly focus as all her body and mind wanted to do was sleep. She  kicked off her shoes and threw her purse to the ground as she made her way down the hall, stretching her arms out to try and stay just a little bit awake until she made it to her room as her body was ready to become one with her bed. Entering her bedroom, she didn’t bother with turning the lights on as she just wanted to go straight under the covers. It wasn’t entirely dark however as her bedroom window let in a glimmer of moonlight to keep things visible enough as to where she wasn’t bumping into anything. moved the red covers aside, exposing the white sheets she so eagerly wanted to lay upon. She swiftly turned around and bent over, ready to plop her derrière right onto the bed and just sleep in her work attire as she didn’t wanna waste anymore time or energy trying to undress. However, before she managed to sit down , she felt a sudden pressure, followed by what sounded like growling coming from her lower gut. She held a hand there and tried to stay relaxed and refocus on sleep, but she could not calm the approaching storm. It had been several hours after all since she had even gotten the chance to visit the restroom, and it looked like her bowels weren’t about to let her sleep in peace until she released what the mass building up within her. A bit annoyed that she had to postpone her well deserved sleep time, she stood back up, accidentally letting out a small puff of gas as she did so before walking on into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her as she went to work on the toilet. 

 

Ren was fazing in and out of consciousness. Holding onto the fibers of Maria’s pants was a strenuous effort that left his arms sore. He nearly lost his grip on several occasions, especially when Maria would release a bit more of her gas along their walk, replacing his much needed oxygen with an air that left him dizzy. Much to his half conscious joy, he noticed that they were now back at what he assumed to be her home. As he was unknowingly brought into the house, he was anxious to finally rest as his giant captor would certainly be wanting to get out of her clothes for a more comforting sleep which would be his chance to finally leave his position. Reaching her room, he expected to find himself being brought to the floor with her pants, but grew fearful as instead, she immediately turned her rear to face the bed and seemed to be readying herself to sit down. Panicked, he let go of her pants, falling upon the edge of her bed where he quickly turned to find a view that was now giving him flashbacks to earlier on in the train. He screamed out, trying to move back and avoid a repeat of what happened earlier, but his body was far too sore to move properly. He could only close his eyes and brace for impact, but after a few seconds, he hesitantly opened an eye to see that she hadn’t descended and further and was instead, holding a hand to her gut which suddenly started to give off a very audible gurgle.  

Whatever was going on inside her sounded far more terrifying than what he had heard since meeting her, and whatever it was seemed to cause her enough discomfort to stop herself from sitting down upon him. He felt relief wash over him, and quickly after a fresh little burst of hot air that washed right over that relief- pffft 

 

It was clear to him where the air had come from, and he immediately recoiled, gagging upon the foul odor that now surrounded him. This passing of gas was unlike the others that he’d endured so far. It was much smaller and quieter for certain, but for some reason, the stench that came with it was far more potent. In his struggle to breathe, he couldn’t think as to why the smell was so much worse, but soon got his answer as he watched her walk away from the bed and open a door. On the other side, he got just a second to understand what was going on as he spotted the porcelain bowl on the other side. He now realized that she had just given him a little preview of what was to come and he couldn’t have felt anymore relieved that he had decided to let go when he did because it didn’t take long after she shut the bathroom door for a torrent of thunderous noises to echo from within. He shuddered at the thought of what was going on in there and tried to shake it off, but couldn’t help but to over hear what sounded like a literal storm going on in the background as he tried to recompose himself and figure out his next move. 

 

Looking around, there were few options that presented themselves to Ren. The bed, to him, was a vast landscape of white sheets and red blankets not too far away from him as well as a couple of distant pillows in red casing. Moving anywhere across the bed would take an awful long time, but he could possibly find a better position away from her and keep close enough to later get her attention. Getting off of the bed would likely remove most of the risk, but then he would have to find a whole other way to get her attention and being on the floor was unpredictable. He looked toward the pillows and to the right hand side of rhe bed, a small white nightstand with a lamp that was just half a foot away from the bed. It was far, but if he could get there, he’d probably be as safe as he could get and would be much easier to spot whenever she decided to turn the lamp on. Confident with his choice, he started to walk, but after a few steps, stumbled and fell to his knees. 

 

The softness of the mattress and sheets were evidently becoming an obstacle that made moving more difficult, and while he might have been able to quickly adapt to the surface and move faster, he felt himself continuing to fall every few steps as the majority of his body was exhausted and sore from his earlier smotherment. He cursed underneath his breathe, trying to move on all fours with the hopes of his arms compensating for his legs, but his arms were even more worn out from holding onto Maria. This left him in a state of semi crawling and falling, trying to make his way to what he viewed to be his safe haven. As he continued to struggle onwards, he started to be filled with doubt over his plan. He was taking too long and even if he managed to get to that part of the bed, what was he going to do? Was he just going to suddenly gain his strength back to make a jump to the nightstand like it was nothing? He went on for nearly ten minutes, conflicted on what to do, but continuing onward. When he had started his journey, he was a bit below the center of the bed’s edge, but was now just a bit above the center, traveling a total of a foot and a half. He was panting and his body just wanted to fall and give up. His destination was still at least three feet away and that wasn’t including the massive jump he’d have to muster. 

 

He took a moment to rest, sitting up on his knees as he tried to massage each of his aching arms. That’s when a sudden realization struck him and filled his mind with dread. He had been so preoccupied in his own thoughts, that he hadn’t noticed the lack of sound going on in the background until just now. He looked toward the bathroom door, hearing nothing, and then suddenly the swirling sound of flushing made itself known and Ren fell over as the sound startled him and notified him that his time to move was nearing its end. Desperately, and knowing full well that he couldn’t make it to the nightstand, he diverted his efforts to hap hazardly crawling away from the edge of the bed, aiming to distance himself from the woman who’d be joining him soon. In hindsight, if he weren’t so physically and mentally overwhelmed, he might’ve risked jumping off the edge of the bed instead. 

 

The door to the bathroom opened back up, and Maria stepped out, shutting the door back up behind her before she walked toward her bed. Ren looked back to get a gauge on how much time he had left, but was stunned to see that Maria had ended up changing out of her work clothes after all. She apparently decided that if she already had to wiggle out of her pants to use the bathroom, that she could use the time to remove her buttoned shirt. She was now just wearing a simple white bra and matching white panties which each were noticeably working to their respective limits to contain her upper and lower curves. In addition to her wearing much less now, Ren couldn’t help, but to notice that she seemed to be glistening ever so slightly in the moonlight. He didn’t quite understand why he saw her like this now. Was he seeing her differently now? Was he gaining a new perspective on her beauty that made his mind play games with his eyes? If only that were the case. He soon realized that the glistening was due to her working up a sweat while she was busy in the bathroom. Apparently, the storm she had unleashed had proven to be a straining task and reminded Ren that he wanted to part of being within her facinity. 

 

Unfortunatately for him, he had made no where near as much progress as he needed to. Of course, from his perspective, distances and time were on a more intense scale, and now, instead of being about a half foot away from the bed’s edge, he was a foot away from it. He’d soon find that progress to be his downfall as Maria closed the distance between the bathroom and bed. Maybe if he was closer to the edge, the worst he’d have dealt with is being smothered by her thighs, but he was now in a much more hazardous position. Maria stretched her arms out into the air as she got to the bed and finally, as she had been waiting so long to do, she spun around, presenting her panty clad rear to Ren who didn’t even have the strength to pretend he could stop it’s impact. Her butt slammed hard into the bed as she shifted around, the mattresss conforming to her weight as her ass sunk into the bedsheets, bringing Ren along for the ride. She shifted in place a bit before collapsing flat on her back, letting her humid body become one with the bed as she quickly drifted off to sleep, too tired to stay awake any longer. 

 

Ren wouldn’t be given the time to rest as his body was smushed by the meteor sized ass of Maria. Her shifting motions only worked to rub him into place until she was comfy enough to go to sleep. Now, he was stuck in the exact place that he was wanting to avoid. He couldn’t have been any more on the nose as his minuscule body was lined up perfectly with her crack. Her cheeks were compressed underneath her weight, leaving him very little room to move. However, without the pants, his breathing space was at least better than how it was on the train, not that he wanted to be breathing at all right now. With the impact of her ass, every bit of air was knocked out from his body though, forcing him to inhale desperately once she settled into place. He immediately regretted having lungs as the available air was tainted beyond anything he had smelled before. It was a dense, musky smell from all the sweat that had me been built up across the day and most recently during her trip to the bathroom. 

 

The most dreadful part was that her immense ass, more specifically her ass crack, was the ideal place for sweat to build up and he was learning that first hand at the direct contact that he was having with her panty covered swamp ass. Aside from the raw smell of it, his face had the unwanted pleasure of being pressed up against her panties which had grown to be very damp as they were soaking up all her booty sweat. He tried his hardest to shift to at least face away from the horrific presence that rested atop of him, but his body was drained. Even if he had his full strength, the sweat that filled her panties made them far heavier than normal, meaning that not only was her ass holding him down, but her ass sweat was causing her panties to secure him in place with no way of moving whatsoever. He wanted to yell, but he was already struggling to keep her rancid ass sweat from entering his body. It was a futile effort as his face, and as a result, his lips were forced to constantly be pressed into the sweat soaked panties, and he didn’t even want to think about the sweat she was marinating the rest of his body in. 

 

All he could really do was try to get used to it and be ready for the time that she decided to move or get up, but it was impossible, given the circumstances. As time went onwards, the sweat seemed to only increase and intensify in smell. He thought at first that it was due to her just overheating, but in reality, there was just a massive collection of sweat deep within her ass, and the sweat at the very top was collected around her asshole, taking much longer to travel down to his position. He’d find himself wanting to vomit as more and more sweat continued to soak into her panties and his body. He wanted to cry as the sweat was gathering at a much greater rate than it would dry and breathing became a near impossibility as he had to try and sniff past a thick layer of ass flavored sweat. 

 

It soon became unbearable and he knew that he only had one option if he was to get the air that was beyond her panties. Shuddering, he opened his mouth wide and sucked hard against the fabric, immediately filling his mouth with sweat. Whimpering, he gulped it down, which sent chills down his spine as he felt the need to throw up, but he couldn’t take the chance to do so and opened his mouth once more, sucking in and gulping down several more mouthfuls of sweat. Finally, he found that the bit of fabric that met his lips was significantly less soaked than before and he desperately sucked in as much air as he could, causing his eyes to water in both disgust and humiliation as his only source of air was marinating within the post dump crack of an unconscious woman who was oblivious to his suffering or even his presence. He felt as if he was practically breathing in her asshole to survive and it made him feel weak, weaker than he’d ever felt since shrinking. 

 

Ren would find himself pinned for what seemed like hours. It took far longer than he would’ve ever wanted, and he had ingested more sweat than he would like to ever admit, but her ass had finally stopped with its on-pour of sweat, with nearly all of it soaking into the bedsheets below as well as Ren, leaving her panties relatively drier than before. Now that he didn’t have to worry about drowning, he was free to breathe at his leisure, although being rewarded with booty air didn’t really make him feel any better about his situation. At the very least, the sweat seemed to have carried a great majority of the stench down to the sheets. The air was certainly still unpleasant, but compared to before, he was thankful that it had lessened a bit. Now that he could breathe somewhat regularly again, all he had to do was wait it out and once she woke up, he’d be ready to move, but the effort to stay awake was becoming increasingly difficult as he had endured hours of physical and mental turmoil and now that he had some form of a break, his body was ready to give in to slumber. Although this was the furthest from an ideal spot, he couldn’t change it and couldn’t hold out any longer, succumbing to his inner need to sleep. 

 

The world seemed to become more docile for Ren as he was given a few hours to rest without any issue. His body was grateful as it could finally start to recover some of its lost energy and strength, but his luck couldn’t last forever as Maria started to shift around in her sleep. At first, even for Ren, the movements weren’t enough to wake him, but as she continued to shift from side to side, the panties that clung to her rear were starting to move around and since Ren had been sleeping up against said panties, he started to open up his eyes a bit, growing confused and then frightened as he remembered what had happened and where he was. ‘Is she getting up?! What time is it??’ 

It was true that it was now coming to be morning, but Maria had no intentions of waking up early on her day off. She was just readjusting to continue her slumber. She very briefly faded into consciousness, but was still very much in sleep mode, just being awake enough to shift around in place. During her brief state of semi consciousness, she felt an unpleasantness across her ass. The sweat that had been collected below her had mostly dried now and her panties which had collected a great majority of it was now drying up as well, which inadvertently caused a slight irritation. The slightly rougher texture of the underwear was pressing against her cheeks and she couldn’t have that. 

 

Sure, taking off her underwear would relieve the irritation, but at the same time, that would take far too much effort and cause her to fully wake up and she couldn’t compromise her comfort for that, so instead, she had a makeshift plan. The more that she shifted, the more that her panties started to bunch together, and soon enough, most of her butt cheeks were now exposed with nearly the entirety of her panties being scrunched up against the outside of her crack. This effort had a second effect of spreading her cheeks as well, reducing the chances of her panties bothering her cheek meat anymore. 

 

The sudden action had all happened within a minute and Ren felt as though he had been ensnared within a powerful net as the panties bunched up around his small form. He became dizzy from all the rapid movements as the panties were rolling him from side to side as they encased him. His screams were easily muffled by her panties, let alone the giant woman atop of him. After about a minute, everything seemed to stop. Ren was surprised and gladdened to find that he no longer was pinned and had more leeway to move, but he was completely surrounded by the musky fabric and had no idea how to get out from it. As he tried to move around in search of a way out, he heard a low, and unfortunately, familiar rumbling sound from up above. 

 

In her brief motions, Maria had managed to dislodge a bit of gas building up in her lower intestine. And with her cheeks spread upon the bed, and her mind in dream land, there was nothing to keep it from coming out. She subconsciously arched her back, stretching a bit and pressing more of her weight into her shoulders and ass. As her cheeks pressed into the bed, the panties that had been in the center were now being pressed into the freed up space within her butt crack. They ended up being wedged in a good third of the way deep before her asshole loosened and a stream of gas blew out. 

 

 Pffffffft 

 

All that Ren knew was that he had mere moments to find his way out from his panty prison if he was going to avoid what was coming, but he wouldn’t even get the chance as the pressure seemed to increase from his position and he felt himself being pushed upwards as Maria’s panties went up her crack. Before he could recollect himself, he heard and felt the warm gust of air blowing against his panty cocoon. Soon after, the fabric around him started to warm up. He was thankful that the panties worked as a barrier to prevent him from feeling the full force of the noxious wind, but it would turn out to be a double edged sword as the stench soaked into the back of her panties, and Ren soon found himself in the most disgusting sauna ever. He wheezed, trying to fan some of the air away, but it was now trapped with him and all if he wanted to avoid slowly breathing in the entirety of her recent fart, he had to get out of her panties now! 

 

Ren’s attempts to escape we’re about to be cut short as once Maria finished letting loose, she fully turned over, causing her panties to ride up even more so as she repositioned herself to lay upon her side. Content, Maria nuzzled into her pillow, dozing off once more. Her movements sent Ren, along with the back of her panties even further up her ass, and while Ren was shook up from it, it was nothing compared to what would come next. As she turned to her side, Ren was instantly sandwiched between her butt cheeks. Her right cheek weighed down heavily upon the left, compressing the panties as well as Ren between them. The weight wasn’t as unbearable as it had been earlier with primarily just the weight of half her butt upon him rather than her whole body, but there was still no fighting against her ass cheek, and it reminded him once more just how small he was. He was now tightly pressed between her cheeks, ensnared within fart and sweat stained panties, unable to do more than a bare wiggle. His next steps would be entirely dependent on how this woman moved and he physically couldn’t do anything other than wait. 

 

At the very least, he had managed to get some rest and his body did feel much better compared to earlier. Perhaps this was his chance to get even more sleep and be as able bodied as possible for when Maria decided to wake up. He wiggled a bit, trying to nuzzle himself into a more comfortable position, but only ended up rubbing himself into the stink of her panties even more. He took a not so pleasant breathe and signed, trying to calm down. He knew that there was only so much time left for him to rest and he didn’t want to waste it, so he closed his eyes, ready to join Maria in some well deserved sleep. He wouldn’t even get a minute to do so however as a roaring noise startled him. He dreaded the fact that he could recognize what it meant, but knowing full well that there was no avoiding it, he kept his eyes closed and braced himself for the torrent to come. 

 

Pffffrrrrrt 

End Notes:

Thanks to all who got the chance to read this, I hope you all enjoyed the second chapter! There's plenty more to come, with all sorts of booty related conflict for poor Ren, but who knows, maybe he'll end up catching a break soon. Anywho, I hope you all have a great rest of your day!

Chapter 3: Day Off by Squaukerz
Author's Notes:
Been a while since I continued this one, mostly due to irl dumb stuff getting in the way, but oh well. This chapter continues my story Ren and Maria, has the butt stuff, so if ya don’t like the butt stuff, shoo shoo somewhere else!

It was one o’clock in the afternoon when Maria finally opened her eyes, yawning as she tried to find the motivation to get up. Groggily, she pushed herself up until she was more or less sitting up right upon the edge of her bed. It would be so easy to just lay back down… She might’ve spent the whole day sleeping if it weren’t for her now grumbling stomach that was awake and eager to be fed. Ok, ok, just give me a minute… Her arms pulled upon one another to reach as far as she could into the air while her back arched. An audible sign of delight was let out at the feeling of several satisfying pops across her back, leading her to hold the position for a while as she worked to loosen up her body. As she stretched, she managed to loosen up something else that had been held up inside of her. Her rear perked up behind her, spreading just enough for her to let go an airy torrent of gas that had built up in her sleep. Pppppfffffft 

 


With a sign of relief, she finally stood herself up, bringing her cheeks to a close as she made her way out of the bedroom, leaving a faint aromatic trail behind her. Far too tired to notice, let alone care, her ass had managed to completely devour her panties into her crack, exposing the entirety of her bare cheeks that rubbed against one another as she got to the kitchen. 

 


Ren had been spending what had felt like days cocooned within the confines of Maria’s panties, unable to prevent himself from being compressed for hours between the weight of her cheeks while being forced to inhale burst after burst of her noxious gas. It was like sleeping inside of some filthy radiator. Her farts had managed to keep both her crack, as well as his body damp with a combination of both their sweat. In a constant state of near vertigo, he had luckily managed to finally pass out, giving him a couple of hours to rest his mind as his body continued to soak in her unconscious emissions.  

 


His rest came to a close as he was shaken about, her waking body shifting onto its rear; and as a result, forced a greater deal of pressure upon his body. It was enough to squeeze out any miniscule bits of air out from his lungs, leaving him breathless. Fortunately, he’d been given time to replenish that air as she stretched, causing her weight on the bed to lessen and her cheeks to part just enough to alleviate some of the strain. Desperate for air, he greedily huffed in as much as he could, nearly forgetting the fact that he was wedged in a spot that made the available air less than desirable. Maria would be quick to remind him however as a ripe fart blasted right out of her, and with Ren’s body suspended within the back of her panties, he was forced to feel and inhale the brunt of it. If it weren’t for his fabric prison, he likely would’ve been shot right out of her ass, but luck would continue to evade him. As her ass went silent, she got up, bringing her cheeks back together with more force than Ren was prepared for. 

 


Her ass closed upon him, giving him a very similar feeling to how it had been while she was asleep, only now the weight was along his sides, rather than just above him. It was so far beyond his control. His body, along with her panties were practically being flossed throughout her rank crack as she began to walk. Her cheeks grinded upon him, constantly pressing the air out of him, only for him to have a brief moment to suck in more of her lingering gas, before having it pressed back out once more. It was as if her ass was trying to mold him, like some sort of clay, repeatedly smothering him between her cheeks. 

 


Walking throughout the kitchen, Maria went to work, putting together one of her favorite meals, chilaquiles. The runny yolks of the eggs mixed together with a spicy salsa, not to mention the decadent beans and crema made for one hell of a combination to have made upon a bed of tortilla chips. And to go along with it all, a dark brew of coffee to help freshen her up. Everything was coming along nicely, and things were looking to be a rather pleasant day, aside from the ever so slight discomfort that came with her panties. The poor pair of underwear had wound up firmly wedged within her cheeks, practically becoming a thong; and while not ideal, it was something she was willing to ignore. At this point in life, she was more than adjusted to the idea that her particular curvature came with its faults, mostly in that anything short of… well… shorts had a chance in avoiding consumption between her ample cheeks. Even if she were to fish them out, there was no doubt in her mind that her panties would immediately fall victim to her booty once more. And so, shrugging off the minor inconvenience below, she resettled her focus onto her mouth watering plate of food, a sight that sent her stomach into a grumbling fit. She could hardly keep herself at bay, wanting to dig right in, but she knew the experience would be all the better in the living room where she’d have far comfier seating and would be able to catch up on some shows that she had been recording throughout the week. Wasting no time, she made her way to the couch, bending over to place her food and drink on the coffee table before plopping her ass onto the sofa. The cushion was quick to surrender to her weight, compressing below as she settled herself in. Remote in one hand, fork in another, Maria was set. Not wanting to waste anymore time, she set up an episode and munched away at her food.



Much to his misfortune, Ren hadn’t managed any better of a position than before. If anything, he had only been wedged further, with each mound of ass flesh working to grind him up as if he were a chew toy to this latina’s monstrous behind. For what felt like hours, but realistically was no more than twenty minutes, he was mashed up and forced to inhale what little air filtered its way into her crack. On occasion, he was gifted a mouthful of ass sweat in between his desperation to breathe, all the while being thoroughly coated in said salty substance as he continued his attempts to at the very least free himself from the fabric that bound him in place. By the time Maria had finished up in the kitchen, Ren had all but fully exhausted himself, his efforts amounting to nothing as she made her way to the couch. Given the rather pathetic state he was in, he wasn’t all too sure as to if he was going delusional when he felt some of the pressure release. Of course it wouldn’t matter, seeing as it was just the motion of Maria preparing to sit; and as quick as some of that pressure had left him, it quite literally came crashing down atop of him as she settled down on the couch cushion. Ren, along with the panty bundle he was entrapped within was met with the full weight of Maria, all the while being shot even further up her crack. Furthermore, what was a simple wiggling of her hips to get herself snug in place, worked to grind the poor lad even further, leaving him utterly defeated.



The impact was nearly enough to knock him out, but even with as much as he had just withstood, there were things to appreciate about the new circumstances. Maria’s newly seated position did come with the obvious increase of weight from above, along with an oddly concerning new sensation of heat which he chose to ignore for now; but even with those unpleasantries, her asscheeks had managed to part a good bit, allowing the cushion below to take in some of that weight, as well as soak up a great deal of sweat that had been building up inside her butt. Most importantly, she was no longer moving! This, at the very least, meant that Ren could finally breathe at a normal pace again without having the air forced out of him; and, he didn’t have to be as concerned with the notion of drowning in sweat, at least for now. Ready as he was to take in what was a now more stable air supply, Ren ultimately had to admit that things were feeling warmer than before, and with this heat came a familiarly unpleasant stench. Even so, it wasn’t like he wasn’t already coated in sweat to begin with, and he was willing to take whatever positivity that he could get out of this dreadful situation.



For over an hour, Maria was in sheer contentment with life. The food on her plate had hardly lasted an episode, happily satisfying her palette, as well as her now slightly plumper gut. Her choice in show to watch had also proven to be quite a delight with three consistently great episodes in a row. It was truly amazing, and as the intro to the fourth episode played, she happily finished the rest of her coffee, fully on board to continue the binge streak for several more hours. Such plans would be interrupted though, as her phone started to buzz. Pausing the show, Maria took a look to see several messages popping up. It was her friends’ group chat, and everyone seemed to be talking as if they were planning to go somewhere. Whatever it was, Maria assumed it was just something between them, and was almost ready to shrug it off until she read a new message directed to her. “Are you ready for me to pick you up?”



Maria’s eyes went wide and concerned as she reread the text, uncertain as to what she meant until it finally hit her. Oh fuck. Maria had completely forgotten the plans that she had made with the gals to go out today. A whole series of things that she had even helped in planning came back to her. She cursed her memory as she got a follow up text. One of her besties, Julia, was going to be picking her up in about twenty minutes. Not wanting to appear forgetful toward her friends, Maria replied with an “Alright, see you then!” before practically leaping off the couch. She had to come up with a strategy and quick for how she was going to get herself into a somewhat presentable state. Of course the obvious and most important was a speedy shower. A quick whiff of her underarm affirmed her of that. Running over to the bathroom, she hastily undid her bra and yanked down her panties before hopping into a steamy shower.



Being under her for that time left Ren quite startled when everything came jolting upwards. His body was smushed once more between her colliding cheeks, and a familiar sensation of being ground between them left him winded; but as he prepared himself for what he expected to be hours of torment, he was surprised to find himself being pulled downwards until he, still wrapped up in the back of this woman’s panties, fell upon a relatively flat surface. With the fall, came the unscrunching of the fabric, loosening it up just enough to blind Ren as he was given his first clear glimpse of light in hours. Ignoring the strain on his eyes however, several more important details became apparent. All of the weight and pressure that had actively pulverized him was gone, and as a comparatively cool air hit his face, his eyes adjusted to see the light above, along with what looked to be some sort of ceiling. Everything seemed to appear so clearly to him, as if suppressing his senses had almost heightened them for this moment. The sound of water being turned on led his head to tilt toward a massive curtain. Maybe if he weren’t so worn out, he would’ve taken more embarrassment to knowing he was in some random woman’s bathroom, all the while she took a shower, unaware of his presence. But, as it was, all Ren wanted to do was savor this relief. It was honestly a bit odd to think that he so suddenly had been freed. Finally, as Maria washed up and would be moving on to new clothing, Ren could wash away this dreadful day and move on from here. 



After what kinda felt like too short a time, Ren heard the water shut off; and as Maria moved the curtain, grabbed a towel, and made her way out toward her room, Ren was given a very brief, and very unexpected view as she stepped past him toward her room. Ren’s face went red, as despite being in a relatively intimate position with her earlier, he had still been wrapped up in her underwear, and in the darkness of the night and her cavernous behind, he hadn’t actually seen much of what Maria had to show off. The sight jolted him a bit, reminding him that he was currently still tied up in her panties for crying out loud. The fact that he had allowed himself to just lay with them in comfort was mind boggling, and aside from wanting to never be in contact with them again, the thought of how bad it could look if this woman saw a tiny man in her panties gave him new motivation to free the rest of his body.



Pacing throughout her room, Maria was frantic to put together a decent outfit so she could refocus on drying her hair which was still dripping wet. As she sifted through her options, she came to a bit of a conundrum. Being as she had forgotten all about this get together, she hadn’t bothered to do laundry; and while she at least had some varied shirts and pants to work with, she had a tendency to rank up her panties pretty quickly by comparison, leaving her pantyless so to speak. Or, at least that would’ve been the case if she didn’t catch a glimpse of the used pair still lying on the bathroom floor. It of course wasn’t the most ideal, but it was something she’d have to get over for now, given her lack of time. Besides, if she were being honest with herself, a fresh pair never stayed fresh for long in the depths of her rear, so it wouldn’t be all that bad in hindsight.



After roughly a minute of wriggling, Ren was still more than halfway wedged within the damp fabric which proved heavier than expected. He, at the very least, had managed to get free range of his arms again, but his legs were hardly budging. Maybe if he had another minute or two, he’d be able to get out, but as the heavy footfalls of Maria closed back in on his location, Ren felt himself go still as in one swift motion, the woman reached out and grabbed hold of the underwear. It was happening so fast, Ren was in a panic trying to figure out what was happening. Did she see him? Was he in some kind of trouble? He likely would’ve preferred it that way if he knew what was about to happen. With her fingers pinched along the panties’ waistband, Maria gave a light tug and snap, instantly loosening them up, and as a result, completely freeing Ren from his ensnarement. He practically twirled in the air before flopping atop the now hammock-like fabric of her underwear. Then, his new flooring seemed to drop, and he fell with it until it stopped just a few inches from the floor, thankfully catching him.



The sudden motions left Ren dazed, so much so that he thought he was seeing things. To either side of him, a foot shot down through the leg holes of the undergarment. As soon as both feet were through, the panties launched upwards, the force of which flattened Ren against his back with no hope of moving against such momentum. With nowhere to look but up, he realized too little too late the true horror of what was happening as he was slapped right into Maria’s twin moons. A tight tug of the waistband resecured the panties to her rear, and Ren was left unable to move, with the tight fabric keeping him firmly pressed against the outside of her crack. How could things have gotten so much worse? At the very least, he was on the outside of her ass, which in his case was some form of progress. And, despite it being a quick clean, Maria had managed to thoroughly freshen up her entire body, including her ass; although, that could’ve been hopeful thinking, seeing as Ren was at the outermost part of said ass.



With her underwear situation figured out, Maria went on back to her room where she pieced together her outfit. She eventually settled on a floofy orange blouse, paired with a pair of tight fitting black jeans. Getting the blouse on wasn’t much of an effort, but when it came to the jeans, it was always a bit of a stretch to get them on. She nearly fumbled over herself several times as she worked to hike them up and around her generously sized hips and behind. After a bit of shimmying though, they gave in and her booty was firmly encased within the denim. With only her shoes and handbag left to worry about, she made her way back to the bathroom to finish drying and styling her hair.



Though he was left with little room to even wiggle, Ren was overall left with little discomfort. Even when she walked, he was only on the outside of her ass; and while a bit shaky, it was a grand improvement to being ground between her heavy hitting rear. This relative comfort would of course not remain as Ren was jolted up and down and side to side as Maria shifted up her jeans, jam packing her ass into them. If Ren thought himself immobilized before, the tight inclusion of Maria’s jeans formed a compact wall behind him, making certain that he wouldn’t be going anywhere anytime soon. All he could do was sway along with the motion of her cheeks as she went about getting ready.



After about ten minutes, Maria was finally set, and just in time too as her phone started to buzz. Julia was parked outside, ready to head out. Confirming that she’d be down in a minute, Maria took a moment to get a final glimpse of herself in the mirror and make sure she had everything in place for the night. Aside from the aforementioned parts to her outfit, she now wore a cute black pair of flats, and her hair had been styled into a very wavy pattern that draped almost wildly across her back and shoulders. It overall was fairly simple, but more than enough to make her look fantastic. While it was admittedly a bit arrogant, she couldn’t help but feel impressed with how well she managed to make herself look in such a short period of time. In the midst of her self admiration, a slight grumble caught her attention, followed by a bubbling of air making its way up her throat, until- Brrrurrp



Maria couldn’t help but chuckle as her face went red, both embarrassed and yet amused by how blunt and loud that was. She looked toward her tum, giving it a couple pats as she was given a familiar airy taste of her prior meal. Hehe, guess you’re getting to work on breakfast. Try to settle down while I’m out though! I promise I’ll reward you with something delicious later! With her stomach quieting down, Maria was convinced that it had heard her thoughts; and after popping a mint to freshen her breath, she grabbed her purse and made her way out of the house to meet Julia, who was parked up against the curb, giddily waving over as she stepped outside the car.



M: “Aye Jul, que honda?”



J: “Hol up Maria, how’re you gonna come out in public looking so fine? I know we’re supposed to meet up with the other girls, but damn, I’m tempted to just keep you all to myself~”



Though she knew it was all a tease, Maria couldn’t help but to blush. Aside from the rather forward comments, which frequented the girl group, Julia herself was quite the looker. From a silky length of black hair that straightened out across her hickory skin to her unnaturally alluring teal eyes. She always seemed to look so good in whatever she wore, and today was no exception. A deep blue button up that left just the slightest tease of what lay hidden within, tucked within a pair of soft, white flare legged jeans that did wonders with her figure. Maria often found herself in awe, sometimes losing herself in the idea of what could be if the two were to go beyond being being just friends. As her mind wondered, Julia reached over and nudged her friend toward the car.



J: “Hey, trust me, I’m all up for you looking me over, but we’ve got other bitches to attend to. Vamanos!”



M: “R-right, of course, can’t keep them waiting!”



Half embarrassed at being caught staring, Maria made her way to the passenger side of the car, where Julia, feeling extra polite and goofy, held the door open for her.



J: “M’lady~”



With a wink and a bow, she gestured for her friend to enter. Maria couldn’t help but to roll her eyes, and yet found herself chuckling at the act. Julia always loved to make her laugh over the dumbest of things, and on a day out with the girls, she was especially motivated to make sure that she got a laugh out of everyone. As Maria plopped herself onto the passenger seat, she looked over to see Julia tipping an imagenary hat in her direction as she closed the door and rushed over to the driver’s seat. Ready to have a wonderful continuation of the day, Julia turned up the tunes and revved up the engine, all before speeding out of Maria’s neighborhood. Maria, who was just as pumped for the adventure, leaned back and settled herself into the leathery cushion, eager to spend as much time enjoying herself and her friends as possible.



Ren wouldn’t be so lucky to have such a pleasurable car trip. Maria’s jeans and underwear pressed tightly against his body, making sure to keep him firmly lined up with her butt crack. It was so restricting that the only movement he managed to make came from when Maria was walking her way to the car. Each step had him bouncing along with the motion of her cheeks, which compared to what he had dealt with earlier, was fairly easier to get over. Of course, the ever present threat of her ass did keep him on edge. Though dark, enough light shun through her clothes to give him a glimpse of the two fleshy mounds that rubbed against one another, reminding him that at any given moment, any given movement for that matter, he could find himself be gobbled up and lost within the depths of this woman’s backside. Maria would be certain to give his mind something else to think about for the time being as she sat down on the car seat. With such tight fitting clothes, there wasn’t as much room for her ass to spread, giving Ren some relief as he avoided a deep dive into her crack; however, what was unavoidable, was the force of impact. In less than a second, Ren went from an upright position against her ass to lying flat on his back with the entirety of Maria’s weight pressed atop of him. His face, along with the rest of his body was squished down with her cheeks as the only form of cushion to soften the pressure, which in this case meant absolutely nothing given that her ass alone was heavy enough to smother a person of normal stature. Piecing together the muffled words between Maria and Julia, as well as the sounds of the car engine revving, Ren was able to assume that he was now joining this woman on some sort of car affair. Not knowing where he was or where he was going already kept him in a state of concern, but even with the additional intensity of weight that smushed him down, Ren tried to keep himself optimistic. Surely, now that she was more awake, there had to be some chance that she could feel him now, right? With a few shifts to make herself comfortable, those hopes, along with himself were effectively crushed. Even if she could notice such a small person pressed up against her butt, she had far more interesting matters to be focused on. For the time being, not that he really has a choice, Ren would simply have to deal with it, and hope that at the very least, this trip in the car would be a short one.

End Notes:

Ooga Booga, hope you enjoyed the chapter! There are more to come for sure, and if you’re interested in participating in the polls I inconsistently make or wanna contact me for commissions or whatever, here’s a link to my deviantart and my discord username. If you are wanting to chat or commission, please do discord though cause deviantart sucks for messaging.


DA: https://www.deviantart.com/squaukerz


Discord: squaukerz

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11470