Tiny Two by kogochew
Summary:

This simple story, or little stories focus on a group of people, two of them shrunken for a college experiment and just a couple situations or events that happen. No major stakes, nothing too dramatic. Just simple little situations that happen with the revolving cast of big girls interacting with the tiny friends. Full of the smushes, none of the splats.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Muscle, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 16576 Read: 35778 Published: February 11 2022 Updated: June 05 2022
Story Notes:


1. Background Info by kogochew

2. Tied Up by kogochew

3. A Little Cleaning by kogochew

4. Pet Bet by kogochew

5. Sudsy Mix Up by kogochew

6. Messing with the Maid by kogochew

7. Little Photo Shoot by kogochew

8. Morning Workout by kogochew

9. Bath for Two by kogochew

10. Sweet Relief by kogochew

Background Info by kogochew
Author's Notes:

Quick little summaries, again if you just want quick visuals just head to my DeviantArt and they’ll all be in the gallery in the Tiny Two section, https://www.deviantart.com/kogochew/gallery/63110559/tiny-two but for some background information gonna put it here.

Probably going to have some little background chapters too, but before those, just some simple introductions to give an idea of relations and personality before and after the characters were shrunk.


·         Thomas- Height 7” (Pre-Shrink 5’)

o   Quiet and shy, first of the two tinies to shrink. Grew up as neighbor to Margarita and Annabelle and after drifting apart in college they ended up coming back together for the shrinking experiment. Not much of a backbone and the only male, he tends to be pushed around very easily by both the big girls and the other shrunken subject.

·         Margarita (Rita)- Height 10” (Pre-Shrink 6’6)

o   Older sister to Annabelle. The second of the shrunken two, although with her shrinking off the record she’s not bound to the constant monitoring Thomas is. A high energy taller girl, she constantly is into flirting or going all around her larger companions, encouraging them to play with her as well. Usually when she’s played with in her special pressure points she loses herself to a lustful state, with this small size it’s mostly harmless. Grew up with Annabelle and Thomas, once she entered high school she picked up cheerleading for a while and entered college meeting Nadia and Kimmy, the former becoming her best friend and the latter she would assist in some modeling for extra cash.

·         Maria- Height 5’2

o   Taking place in the experiment as general caretaker of Thomas, her job to make sure he’s okay and is able to do his daily needs, although with being manhandled around she’s usually able to just make sure the house is generally supplied. Having a bit of a short temper when picked at too much or forced into something too embarrassing. Has a bad sweet tooth and sometimes can’t fight not just having something sweet when placed in front of her. Met Ashley and Lillian in high school and became close friends since then. Has a younger sister back home.

·         Nadia- Height 5’9

o   Father’s an investor in the experiment, lives at the dorms and comes and goes as she pleases. Generally playful, a bit too teasing when it comes to Thomas, more so than Margarita who she’s more comfortable talking to as if she wasn’t shrunken. Enjoys the occasional teasing of her fellow dorm mates, only Maria seems to have much reaction. Has a bit of an attitude when being bossed around, will always fight back when someone picks a fight with her. Met Margarita in College, being the first girl to sit with her and not back away from her snark she ended up getting closer to the more energetic girl.

·         Summer- Height 6’

o   Younger sister to Lillian. Her job in the experiment is to make sure Thomas is keeping his health up, a mix of daily workouts, keeping his diets clean. With her high energy and competitive side, she became big into athletics. Joining track in elementary, and keeping up with it all the way to her college years, keeps her body toned and firm and doesn’t have any problem showing off the work she’s put into her body from her abs to her muscles on her arms and legs. Hard to put in a bad mood.

·         Annabelle- Height 5’5

o   Younger sister to Margarita. Her job in the experiment was just to clean up and take care of the day to day, but thanks to her personal interests she went with a maid outfit preferring to call the women of the house Mistress or even the small Thomas Master. She and her sister were neighbors with Thomas as kids, but she was quicker to split into her own activities generally keeping to herself or meeting new people with similar hobbies, nothing lasting too long so she enjoys her relations nowadays more than any other.

·         Kimmy- Height 5’1

o   A photography major, roommate to Ashley and Margarita. Loves to take pictures of models and outdoor sceneries, before the experiment she would have Margarita and Nadia be her models. Usually using the photos for class or some contests; however, due to her desire to have the best shot her photoshoots tend to take longer than the models would like. Although she’s big into taking photos, she hates having photos taken of herself, as well as being the center of attention in most things.

·         Ashley- Height 5’7

o   Roommate with Margarita and Kimmy, met Lillian and Maria in high school. Once was more stuck to solitude, she prefers dark clothing and to not be part of most situations. In high school she was partnered with Maria and through some pushing to hang out the two and later Lillian became a trio of friends to and through college. To others she doesn’t much care to talk to, to Margarita she’s fully unable to talk to. With a crush on her shrunken roommate even just being in the same room causes her to turn mute, especially when the tiny girl sleeps on her like a big bed.

·         Lillian- Height 4’8

o   Older sister to Summer, became friends with Maria and Ashley in high school. Originally a track athlete she noticed as the years went on she wasn’t able to keep up as much. And as her sister was getting older the races between them started becoming closer until she was eventually passed. A day at the arcade showed the competitive older sister a better hobby that she’d have over her wild sister, but that doesn’t mean she’s any better a loser at games to other people. She became somewhat a shut-in through the years and when Professor Morgan found her, she moved in as a makeshift adoption to the older woman.

·         Jamie- Height 5’11

o   Head Professor in charge of the experiment. Typical teacher who takes her job seriously, but knows how to relax when off duty, with a nice glass of wine sitting in her arm chair. When some of the researchers needed someone for the shrink experiment she took it on herself to find students at the campus to bring into a dormitory and take part for different tasks and her to maintain her role as a teacher to the tiny one, later two, with private lessons that sometimes she finds better ways to motivate or punish her tiny students when she needs to.

·         Morgan- Height 6’3

o   Another Professor of the same university; however, her involvement in the experiment was just an investment. Born in a wealthy line Morgan received an education that let her be able to teach others. Enjoying the feeling of helping those below her she gained a desire to feel motherly to her students, and meeting Margarita who played full into the child role she ended up convincing Morgan to perform the experiment on her as well. While moving around campus, she found Lillian, who at first she thought was a younger child who was split with either a sibling or parent she learned she was a student and decided to let her stay at her house and have a free ride through the university so long as she let Morgan spoil her and treat her like a daughter.

 

Housings-

6 Bed Dormitory: Annabelle, Jamie, Maria, Nadia, Summer, Thomas

Apartment: Ashley, Kimmy, Margarita

Large House: Morgan, Lillian

Tied Up by kogochew
Author's Notes:


Fiddling around in a drawer, Nadia’s digging inside a wardrobe looking for something specific. She doesn’t know exactly what she wants to find, but knows that there is something inside that she’d want. Even though her own clothing in her wardrobe is thrown in without much thought, she can understand it better than this one.

“Ugh… these ones are all so plain!” she keeps grumbling every piece of clothing she pulls up isn’t quite what she wants. She figures the good stuff, the special clothing’s at the bottom under all the rest. “OH!” she exclaims to herself, like a shining treasure something special shone through the pile of plain. “Ohohoh, these will do the job nicely!” Nadia chuckles to herself, finding just what she was digging for, ready to put it to use.

Tucking away her prize, Nadia leaves the one room, and moves down the hall entering the last door on the left, right to the shrunken member of the household. Grabbing the door hinge, she swings herself inside with a childlike-grin “Oh Thomaaas~” she sings out happily to the tiny dorm mate sitting on the table outside of his mini home “I have a nice little gift, just for you~” Thomas just sits there seeing the giant grinner practically skip inside and toward his table. Reaching out her hand she scoops him up and rubs his face with her thumb as he’s held in her firm grip. “I hope you’re ready,” she tells him while continuously stroking his face with the digit “it’s waiting in the living room. Don’t worry, I’ll take you right over.” Her malicious grin stays on her face as she chuckles to herself carrying the tiny boy out into the hallway.

“A-alright…” is all he can muster while being held in the uncomfortably tight grip of hers. He is carried down the hall, passing the doors of the other house mates, all of them out except for the one holding him and bringing him into the living room. She walks around the living room table and drops him onto the sofa cushion. Thomas pulls himself up, and Nadia grabs his body with her finger and thumb turning him around to face away from her.

“Kay, now close your eyes and sit still. It may feel a tad snug on you.” Thomas expecting some sort of humiliating clothes, maybe doll clothes for her to dress him in and laugh about to herself just sits there waiting ready to accept it and have it just be over with. Nadia pulls the special clothing out from her belt, stretches it in her hands and quickly pulls Thomas in wrapping the elastic like cloth rubber bands around him, pink and black cloth covering his mouth and the bands being overlapped tightly around him like ropes as Nadia lets go snapping the strap in place so that he’s bound tightly by the cloth. Nadia watches him squirm in place, laughing as he almost falls over wrapped up in a pink and black leopard print lacey thong. “Baahahah! You look perfect! Oh, she’s gonna freak seeing how ‘dashing’ you look!” Nadia just laughs it off, stands and walks back to her room.

Thomas can only stand there tied up as she sways her hips extra in her delight laughing all the way back to her room. When he hears her door close he knows he’s alone and just has to wait and hope someone comes to set him free from the bindings.

Earlier in the day, Maria and Nadia were talking about heading out to eat at a diner, but having the tiny one at home someone would have to stay while the other went. With the car currently at the dorms being Maria’s she took it upon herself to go and pick up some food. Maybe order some extra goodies off of the desert menu while she’s at it.

Arriving back home now, Maria opens the door heading into through the walkway into the living room yelling out “Nadia! I have the food! Come out here and help…” before she can yell out to her roommate to help bring out silverware, she happened to look in the corner of her eye to see something pink on the sofa cushion. A very familiar pink. Maria’s face opens up and immediately she loses herself in a rage seeing the tiny guy she watches over now wrapped head to toe in her, very special, pair of panties. The thought of how he’d do it didn’t come to mind, she was too embarrassed and upset by what she saw to think straight. She drops the bag of food she had in her hands onto the ground and stomps her way over to the tied tiny. Scooping his wrapped up body in her hand, with a bright red blush on her face she angrily speaks down at him in her hand “GAH! W-where’d you- What in the world are you doing in my- ARHH!” Thomas tries to respond, to tell her that he didn’t have a say in the matter, but with how embarrassed and upset she was, she didn’t bother uncovering his mouth to hear past the muffled noises he made.

Maria drops him back on the cushion, still looking down at him, disgusted “Nothing? FINE!” she turns around in place, “WELL- if you want to be with my UNDERWEAR just oh so badly-“ Maria aims herself over the cushion, pulling up the back end of her sweater over her jean covered rear “I guess you should see how it feels to be them then!” Not that the logic really made sense, but none of that mattered, in her anger she dropped down backward, her rear lands down on top of his body, leaving his bound head uncovered. She shakes her hips in place dragging his face into the jeans hugging her bottom. “I hope this is worth it! I’m not going to be moving for a while, and neither are you!” Held down under the heavy weight of his caretaker, he had to wait for her temper to subside. The large bottom on top of him pushing him down, maybe once she remembers her food he’ll be let free.

A Little Cleaning by kogochew
Author's Notes:


Sometimes when the others are too busy either with their own classes, or just their other ways of life getting in their way, the girls can rely on Professor Morgan to take the wheel at watching. Morgan enjoying having the tiny ones, able to baby them a bit, but still have young adults to not worry too hard about every bit of the babying process. Today she’s watching little Margarita.

Unfortunately, Morgan was having a gathering for some of her parent’s colleagues and some of her own as well. They bought her a nice house and every now and then use it for these party get-togethers. That party left the house in a bit of a mess all around, and the main hall is where her attention is fitted to fixing up. In the middle of cleaning she accepted to watch the shrunken girl, simple task of cleaning a bit then she can play around with the tiny student.

A few hours in to her visit, Rita is laying on the table. Not much time to relax or play around with her big teacher, so instead she just lays down watching her clean. Not that she’s big enough to help, would just end up being a hindrance. She just watches her teacher running to one corner, picking up scraps, run to the other corner polish the floor. Back and forth, one room to the other, just watching the curvy giant storm around with her busy cleaning.

                After a bunch of cleaning, with still more to go, Morgan feels bad about not giving the little girl attention. She heads over the table to try and apologize. “Ooh, Rita! I’m so sorry for not playing, it’s just sooo messy here.” She apologizes to the lying shrunken woman.

“Don’t worry about it,” Rita responds, sitting back up “I’m just so happy being around my favorite teacher~” she kisses up to the giant.

Morgan appreciating the kissing up uses her finger to pet the tiny girl right on the head “Oh, you’re such a little sweety~” Rita curls up with the finger pushing and petting her down.

Once the petting stops, Rita looks down to the floor, pointing downward near the large fireplace, telling Morgan “Oh wait Ms Morgan, you missed some spilt ashes down there.” Morgan brings her finger to her lips looking down listening to the tiny one, and spotting the spilt gray escaping the bricks.

“Oh! Thank you dear, I’ll just take care of it real quick!” she happily walks over to the spill, whistling to herself in joy to finish up the last bit of spill in the large room keeping her attention away from her shrunken little cuddling student.

That student, while seeing her teacher walk toward the spill, scoots her way closer to the edge, becoming unknowingly closer to the giant woman. Front row seat to exactly what she wanted to see all along from her teacher, and why she had zero issue being slightly ignored for her to clean up. Her teacher bends down to sweep up the spill, sitting herself on her knees. Rita’s view of her teacher turns just into her bent over bottom pushed up to her face and spreading firmly out nicely in front of her face. Just blushing in the face and watching her teacher shake her bottom absent-mindedly in front of her. “Yup, I’m enjoying our time together veeery, very much~” Rubbing her hand on her cheek just eyeing the show of a bottom twice her size dancing. A very nice visit in Rita’s eyes.

Pet Bet by kogochew
Author's Notes:


Late night in the dormitories, sitting in the front room playing a game are Thomas and Lillian. The tiny one on the arm rest of the sofa, and the short girl sitting on her knees with elbows next to him. The two are playing against each other lit up by the floor lamp and widescreen shining light on the two of them. After multiple rounds of fighting each other, the television calls out “Winner Player 1!” she drops the controller into her lap raising her arms in the air in triumph.

“Victory!” she calls out, happy that she finally was able to catch up their totals.

Looking at the time on the screen when pressing the HOME button, Thomas sees how late in the night they’ve gotten “Oh, I think it’s getting late Lil.” Ready to head back to his smaller house for the night, and not really up for falling asleep in the living room.

“But we need to break the tie first Player 2…” she calls him, always having the doll-sized boy be player 2 it’s become her nickname to him.

“Can we do that in the morning?” he responds dropping down the controller that was resting over his lap he had to use his whole arms like fingers for “These rounds end up last-“ and before he can finish his thought, her hands come and tuck under his arms and raise him higher.

“Maybe, we’ll play for a prize?” trying to find ways to keep her game continuing with the both of them.

“What kind of prize are you thinking?” he asks while trying to adjust himself in her grip in a more comfortable position. Lillian has to think up a prize, switching to one hand to hold him in like a normal sized kid’s doll and squeezes him unintentionally while her free hand taps her chin.

“The loser…” she speaks while thinking her thoughts out trying to connect them all to form something that she can use to keep him playing. “The loser, is the pet of the winner.” Clearly with the size difference this reward seems very one sided of having the tiny boy being the little pet in control of her.

Seeing that, and not wanting to be part of it, Thomas responds “A pet? I don’t!” he yells out the end of his words as Lillian prevents him from giving an answer she doesn’t want “ALRIGHT” her grip loosens as she holds him “…can.. can you let me down so we can play then.”

After a good chunk of time, instead of either one sleeping, the two kept playing their game. “Winner Player 2!” the television announces showing that the little Thomas had beaten the big gamer. Being not the best loser, she squeezes the controller and shakes it not looking at the television nor Thomas.

“I uh... guess that’s it.” Thomas says in the awkward silent next to the visibly upset giant next to him.

Lillian drops the controller and stands up. Clenching her fist she walks away from the couch stomping to her sister’s room where she’s spending the night in, only saying “Bedtime.” Leaving Thomas alone on the sofa.

“Oh, uh, goodnight.” Thomas says to her looking around knowing he has to climb down the sofa and head all the way across the house back to climb up to his small house on the table in his room.

The next morning, Thomas is awoken in his bed in his mini house by some sort of quake shaking him in his bed and a very loud scratching sound outside of his walls. He brings his tired body over to the window to look at what’s scratching. From his view out his window facing the window of the room he doesn’t see much and turns over to the side and sees something in a bright tan going up and down his house’s wall.

He pulls himself out more and sees Lillian’s yellow eyes notice him, she stops scratching at his little wall and reaches that beige gloved hand over to him and pulls him out of his window before he can even ask her what she’s doing. He pulls himself up on the wooden table he was thrown out on, and Lillian scoots over to be in his full sight from his standing.

He’s able to see her wearing a full cat costume, beige tank top, gloves and tight pants with a long tail attached, cat ears and little cat paw slippers below. Then a collar on her neck with a little cat head. She sits up on her knees to bring her head level with his current standing and pulls her hands up to her head to give a cat pose to him.

“Your cat is waiting master...Nyu!” she tries giving a cute pose and greeting, one she most likely heard elsewhere and is just spitting back out to the tiny bet winner.

“Why are you dressed like that?” Thomas asks the big cat costumed girl, seeming to forget the little bet from last night. She holds her pose feeling awkward hearing his question.

Lillian tucks her arms back down to her sides and looks up to him on the table to explain “I’m being a pet today, for our bet last night.”

Thomas remembering the silly bet she put on now, isn’t really wanting to go through with this experience “Oh, you don’t have to go and do that.” A mix of letting her off the hook, as well as avoiding having a giant girl play as his pet cat, both things he’d be ready to avoid having to deal with.

Lillian sinks her head down to the floor, giving off a sad expression “Master…doesn’t want his pet cat anymore?” whether he wants to play the role of pet owner or not, his pet is locked into her role already. He scoots up to her head that’s looking down at the table, although it’s over the edge, he can still reach the head without falling. He steps on the edge and pets her forehead through her silver bangs covering it. Her eyes perk up from his tiny hand and she pushes forward happily nuzzling into him, pushing his whole body back into the toy house he resides in.

Later in the day, he hadn’t had time to change out of his pajamas, and with the giant cat girl’s lap he’s sitting on, it seems moreso a pj party than anything. His back is against her bare midriff sitting on her lap with his legs reaching onto hers. He finally looks up to his big cat and asks “so what are we supposed to do like this now?” She gives a questioning meow, keeping in character with her straight face. “Well, I mean, I never had a pet, so is there anything I should do that a cat owner would do?”

She slides her gloved hands under his arms to lift him from her lap and set him onto the couch cushion next to her. She pulls her legs up to emulate being on all fours on her own cushion, and bending her head to his level and tells her temporary master “We can cuddle up and snuggle.” Keeping her straight face he isn’t sure how to respond.

She pulls herself back up to all fours and crawls forward, her hand pushing into the cushion knocking him over from the weight shift and crawls over him. He watches her head, followed by her body crawl its way over him. A high ceiling of his cat costumed friend. When she lines herself up, she pulls her legs in and drops down, pulling his body out from under her and tucked into her crossed arms as she lays her head down to press him into her cheek and arm together.

Thomas is snuggled to the ‘cat’ girl, as she lays down with him. She moved him from her cheek to holding his body to the side of her body, trapped against the fur of her long glove and top was really starting to overheat the tiny one. Seeing her as a cat, he mentions to himself “It feels like I’m your captured mouse Lil. It’s a really odd feeling honestly. Haven’t been around any animals at this size until now.” Lillian lifts her head, her light green eyes popping open to look at him.

“My mouse?” she asks what he was saying having not actually been asleep. “Master wants to be a little mouse of mine?” He looks up at her confused on what her reaction to his mumblings was. Clearly misunderstanding him, but not giving him a chance to explain as she scoops him in her hand and sets him on the floor. The paw glove opens up and lifts away while he sits on the rug that tucks under the edge of the couch she’s laying on. “If that’s what master wants, nyu~” she gives the little added cat sound as she rearranges herself on the sofa.

“Lillian…I think you may have mishear-“trying to correct her as he sees the big girl stretching her pajama bottomed legs out the couch cushions against the arm rest.

“Mousey master should get running.” He stands there watching, her hands move around, grabbing the edges of the cushions, lining up so her eyes peek over the edge between those hands. Legs line up and her big cat slippers push into the back of the couch, as she looks ready to pounce right at the tiny.

Thomas attempts to break away from the couch, running from where he was just placed down. Chased along by the shadow of the window behind the couch as Lillian’s hands grip the cushion and her feet kick off from the back of the couch to flip over and stomp the slipper right in front of her mousey master. The impact was soft, but the size was big enough to make a thud and cause him to run into and fall backward. While still holding herself upside down on the cushion, feet on the floor she uses one hands to quickly swipe down at him.

With Thomas held in hand she completes her flip over landing the feet on the carpet and now sitting hunched with her mouse in paw. Knees being held to his chest by the giant cat, arms to the sides he can’t wiggle his legs or arms free at all. He sees her lifting him up high to her head, and unsure of how far she’s willing to take her kitty roleplay, Thomas yells up to her. “L-Lillian wait!”

“Lil’s gonna finish the little master~ Nyuuuu~” she says while bringing him closer and closer to her face. With the way he’s being held, Thomas is able to stretch out his limbs against her fingers to open up her grip. Not expecting him to act in that way she lost her hold on him. He falls and bounces off her leg hitting the ground relatively hard. Lillian seeing him drop pulls up both hands ready to drop them down, but Thomas was able to quickly roll his way under the couch in the small opening. He rolls to his back and quickly crawls backward to the wall underneath as the beige furry fingers dive in after him swiping around unable to feel him. She purposely drags her fingers through the carpet and rug to make a noisy (to him) retreat.

Sometime later, Thomas doesn’t hear any noise, having seen her walk off, those big slippers retreating with their cushioned footsteps. He hadn’t been under for even an hour, but sitting under a couch, even when clean, isn’t the most ideal situation. He crawls through the dark underside of the couch, escaping to the room lit by the striped shadows of the window blinds.

Thomas peeks his head out and looks around the living room. The chair on the side, the second couch across the room, and the tv on the other wall, no sign of his happy hunting pet. All until he hears-

“GOTCHA MOUSEY!” loudest he’s ever heard the normally quiet girl, that shadow overtaking him again just like when she flipped over the edge to trap him, but this time she goes with a quicker route. A large beige material taking his sight quickly as it lands down right on him. Dead centering him right between the cheeks the cat pajamas have been hugging. The end of the tail not even near him with how far under her bottom he was covered.

The impact sapped away all the energy out of him and her legs plop down on the floor and she reaches down between them to pull him up from under her and up her showing stomach back up to her face. Mouth open wide, tongue sticking out, and an audible “Aaahhhh” as she pulls him in, the cat ready to eat the mouse. Unable to really fight, if she wants to swallow him, it’ll take some effort but she’ll go through it if she really wants it.

Instead, the mouth closes around the tongue and she licks him up and down in the face. Half of his hairs standing straight up covered in her spit, she pulls him away from her. Pointing at him with her free hand, the pink fingertip of the glove near his face. “Mousey master was eaten, and now my real master has been freed from the bitty mousey spirit. Nyu~” he just blinks in confusion, not expecting her to keep changing how their roleplay was going.

Held limp in her hand, she pulls the two of them on top of the couch. Laying her head against the armrest and her legs out to the middle cushion she drops the tiny Thomas onto her bare midriff. Watching him lay there she just eyes him somewhat confused at his inactivity. “Do you hear the mousey inside of their master?” he looks at her pale stomach, head right above her navel. His back is poked at a few times by her finger, “Is master proud of his pet’s hunting skills? She caught the bad mousey in you all on her own.” He sees the point of this now, just a game she made up to have a way of beating him after he won their games marathon the night before.

With a few rubs and pats on her bare skin Thomas says to his big cat “Yeah, you did good.” Lillian smiles as she squirms under his little body, adjusting her head, ready for her third nap of the day, while Thomas can relax on the warm stomach of his wild pet for the day.

Sudsy Mix Up by kogochew
Author's Notes:


Awoken by the slight vibration of her phone on the table next to her, Ashley lifts her head turns on the screen, the only light in the dark room. Seeing she received a text from her roommate.


"YO Ashley I alrdy took off this morn, may 4gotn to pull the new soap out.

Rita tends 2 use it 4 her showrs so if you could replace it.

She shuld stil b slepin so you can prolly do it w/o her even noticinso u wnt hav 2 freeze all up n stuff."


Her early morning haze made it take a while for her to read Kimmy's messy text. Her bright red background in the dark room didn't help her eyes adjust much either. It was when she heard some fidgeting and yelling coming from the kitchen that her mind started working better.

Somewhat quiet, but a yell could still be heard in her room from somewhere else in the apartment. Ashley pulls herself out of bed, out of the room, and follows the walls leading to the noise source. In their kitchen, the faucet on, steam rising from the sink and her tiny roommate yelling and barking to herself.

In the sink, Rita has the hand soap container held right to her hand. Practically using her whole arm to push down on the nozzle attempting to squirt out even a small glob of soap. "Stupid soap! Just come out already!" She keeps yelling at the plastic just spitting out air. Ashley walks along the counters to reach a cabinet under the sink and pulls out a fresh dispenser. She hoists herself up and brings the dispenser in toward the showering tiny. "Kimmy the soap is- oh, there you are." Rita doesn't resume her yelling, calming down and knocking the empty dispenser away from her. "You can just set that down right next to me."

Ashley usually having trouble talking to the tiny lady, from before she shrunk and even now much after she moved in with the two. Emphasized greater now that tiny lady is naked in front of her with water cascading down her body. "Hey," Ashley stops her motion to set down the soap when the little bather calls up "do you mind getting my back again like last time?"

Ashley looks at the small back, squeezing the soap container at the thought of scrubbing her crush's back. Ashley takes the soap that was leaked out and sticks it on her fingertip, covering the black polished nail as she brings it down to Rita. Dragging her finger up the tiny's back, silently enjoying touching her, while Rita not so silently shivers and hums in delight to feeling her nail glide up her. Ashley tries to pull away to slink back to her room when the tiny woman turns around grabs at the hand. Holding that finger close to her body, pressing her sudsy chest to it.

"Ooo~ Kimmy, your nails! Mmm, when did you get a manicure?" With Ashley unable to correct the tiny girl, she just sits there letting her cling to her digit, sliding it up and down her front "Mm, these nails just slide right up and down so nicely. Ashley's face is flush, having her finger being loved by the mini bather who's entering her more lustful stat having her chest taking so much attention.

Rita pulls the whole hand closer her direction toward the soap dispenser to splash more soap all over the hand. "C'mon Kim! Stick around a little longer, I'll guide your fingers everywhere! I need these fingers to scrub me down!" Rita moans and dances around under the faucet, guiding the fingers to scale up and down her legs and body. The giant nails keep sending goosebumps and shivers all around, and she just can't have enough of it.

Ashley stands there frozen in place. Having had her hand give a full rub down without even moving her fingers once on her own. The idea of never washing her hand played in her head, but this whole situation happened as a way of washing it.

Rita finally pulls the finger around, like holding her dance partner. "We'll play again later my little explorer." Kissing the fingertip before finally letting Ashley pull it free. "Thanks for the rubs Kim, I just can't have enough of those delightful shivers." Ashley just stares at her hand, her fingers had gone over every inch of the tiny one, and Rita seems to eventually want to do it another time later on too.

Jumping up to the faucet handle, Rita twisted it off. Letting the steam clear out as she reaches over the sink edge to pull down her robe and throw it on and dry up her body. Ties the robe around her waist and leaps the edge of the sink to pull herself up. With Ashley still in shock of having her tiny crush straddle and feel up her own body with her fingers, she hasn't yet moved and Rita sees that it wasn't Kimmy's hand she was using on herself.

"Oh hey there Ash," she says up to the girl who's still in her pajamas, "so that was your happy little finger that helped me wash off? Frisky little thing." Rita jokes knowing she was the one in control of it the whole time and that her giant roommate isn't the biggest talker she always likes making her blush and fidget around. "Say, do you wanna use those nails to scratch me around while I dry off too?" If Ashley's face could flush anymore, now would've been the time to do it. Of course though, she did use her nails to glide down the back of the little naked woman lying stomach down on her leg while the two watched some morning entertainment.

Messing with the Maid by kogochew
Author's Notes:


With careful needle work, Nadia carefully sticks and pulls the needle through the dress shirt. Each stitch, the thread lessening. Only issue other than making sure she doesn't accidentally poke her hand on the other side of fabric is to make sure she doesn't pierce through the tiny Thomas that continues his struggles even through his separate binds holding him.

"Hold still," Nadia says to the tiny boy, mouth currently sealed behind a thin cut of tape "this'll go quicker if you quit squirming." Still early in the morning, neither one removed their bed-wear, Nadia still having her short brunette hair in a mess with the early case of bedhead. Not much of an early-riser, but she had an idea on how to toy with the shrunken guy and wanted to jump right to it. "There, nice and snug." After tying off the knot she looked at the tiny now stitched to the back of the button up top. Not hidden very well, but unless someone was looking, there's not too great a chance they'd notice the tiny person in their shirt. She places the shirt back on the hanger just as she first saw it when she entered the room. "Don't worry, I'm sure little Miss Annabelle will notice you squirming around. Pain enough to sew around it." She lies the shirt down on the black trunk in the room. Stuck to the shirt lying on the trunk Thomas can just barely watch the pink pants walk out of the room. 

As every morning, Annabelle wakes early to her alarm. Laying out her shirt on her uniform and her uniform on her bed. Taking the first shower of the dormitory, then she can take care of a nice chunk of her house duties before anyone else has even awakened. Living with young adults their schedules are pretty diverse, but they all tend to sleep in for a good while. Taking a towel, as well as her robe that she puts on her body she heads to take the shower not thinking much difference today.

When she returned, after her shower, she didn't immediately notice any change of her room. No knowledge that the smallest of her self-claimed masters she lived with was currently tied up and stitched to the back of her own shirt. Although Annabelle follows the day to day routine like it's second nature to her, seeing the dress shirt laying on the trunk she didn't think anything of it other than that she might have placed it there instead.

Sliding off her robe, she slips on her underwear, some nylons then moves onto her shirt. Not noticing the stitched in boy lined up to the middle of her back as she pulls on the shirt. Thomas takes a face full directly of Annabelle's long still slickened strands of hair, still taped up and can't do much but squirm around in it. The tiny movements hardly noticeable already, but along with Annabelle slipping on her shirt the folds straightening out she had no way to feel him. She pulls her hair free from her shirt, letting it rest on the outside of her shirt and buttons up her top. Each button securing and pulling Thomas closer and holding him tightly to her back.

Pressed into her soft warm skin, Thomas immediately feels the excess of her natural body heat on his body. Squirming around in place along the middle of the back, Annabelle starts to feel some sort of wiggling with her shirt. Looking at her back to see if something's clinging to it.

"Is something on my..." while turning her head to try and see behind her, her eyes glance at the clock on her wall “Ah! It's already almost eight?!" Panicking over how long her shower must have been, she ignores the little squirms along her back and rushes to finish getting ready. Brushing her hair, throwing on her maid uniform and tying on her apron (tied directly into her passenger squeezing him into her body more) and throwing on her buckle shoes to finish her ensemble. When all prim and proper, she straightens herself out ready for her daily duties. With a little wiggle she remembers she forgot to check what was happening with her shirt, but goes along with her workload regardless.

All throughout the day, the maid did her daily duties. From serving the other residents their breakfasts, to polishing the tables, wiping the windows. Annabelle sometimes is a bit spacey, but it's due to her focus targeting onto her job, onto her chores around her to do. That focus, was being challenged, as that itching feeling pestered. Right between her shoulders it wasn't something she could just reach back and scratch. Instead every now and then between her many surfaces to wipe, Annabelle would take a step to a corner of a wall or counter and try to give it a rub, but it's like something was blocking it making the itch persist. She figures once she's done with all her work she can check what the issue really is.

Thomas was lost in the moments. Lost in the heat shooting onto him, the soft flesh, and the scent on her whole body of her perfume. Being his mouth was sealed, all he could do was breath through his nose and take in the scents. With as much effort he could he'd still wiggle his body around bumping into the soft wall before him. Sometimes he'd feel the body react to it, sometimes he'd be pushed forcefully into her, pressing his face into the maid's back, blocking his limited airflow through his nose in this claustrophobic space.

With only bedrooms and bathrooms to go, the bathrooms were next for the maid. Her face fidgeting a little from the constant itchiness as she brought her supplies into the bathroom. Going to her knees ready wipe down the bathtub, her shirt wiggles back and forth sending that itching spot right back to her directly, she hugged the rim of the tub and finally couldn't hold it.

"BAH! It's too much!" She couldn't hold her focus on cleaning, on her professionalism, even if she was at the dorms alone she still wanted to uphold herself. Now however, she undid her apron, and cast off her dark maid dress across the room. Slamming her back into the tub, and trying to reach her hands back on the spot that was somehow located directly where she couldn't reach.

The wall pummeled Thomas in his back and slamming him back between the shoulder blades. He doesn't know much of what he's hitting, just knows that he heard his unaware carrier scream about his presence and hopes after this bit of rough exchange she finally pulls him free. That rough beating now coming from above as a green rod is sent between him and the soft flesh of the back as he's smacked and rubbed up and down by the mysterious rod.

Annabelle, no longer worried about her appearance in the moment has a broom in her hands, upside down behind her back, the edge of the pole sent behind her dress shirt rubbed repeatedly. Shivers sent throughout her body as the itchiness disappears when the broom end is thrust up and down her body. Making Annabelle moan in delight, she pulls the broom free to see if the feeling left, but the mysterious feeling is sent back in immediately. With a rub against the corner of the sink she feels the object moving around, more than just a little cluster, but almost like it was moving on its own.

"What is? I need this out NOW!" She unbuttons her top enough to slide her shoulders free. The shirt peels down and away from her back, letting Thomas free his body away from the confines. After the pummeling and rubbing he was a little disoriented when he finally came into light. Using the mirror Annabelle looked back and saw on her bare back, the peeled shirt with her tiniest of the dormitory masters. "M-master Thomas!" Embarrassed about the situation, her trying to keep her professionalism up, just led to her making a bigger fool of herself in front of her little master. She finally returned to the kitchen, having removed her dress shirt to lay on the counter and carefully cut the threads holding the tiny one inside.

Set on her bed, after she finished up her duties Annabelle lay down with the tiny captive. Putting her shirt back up, not fully buttoned, back a few up to keep it on. More focused on making sure Thomas was put back to a safe comfortable spot over her own appearance. With that spaciness of her own current appearance she didn't notice herself laying on her front was pushing that partially buttoned chest to full view of the tiny one in front of her.

"I really am sorry about all that." She says down to him, embarrassed over her own actions "I felt you the whole time, I just didn't think about it enough."

"It's fine Annabelle," he says trying to calm down the giant woman nearly crying in front of him "you didn't know I was stuck back there."

"No, just because I went into work mode is no excuse." Her near tears expression, swapped with a more annoyed face, "Mean old Nadia, mm, she won't be having me serve her anymore for a while. I do think I should have felt it was you, you really aren't small enough to not notice your movements. If only I could make it-" now not in her embarrassed state she's able to notice her little master's blush looking both at her eyes and trying to look around above. She moves her eyes down to see what he's fighting not to stare at, and finally sees her revealed cleavage. She smiles herself and scoops up her mini master, rolls herself over so her head sits on her pillow, and back on the bed. Placing Thomas down on her chest and uses a finger to pet his head. His little body starts wiggling, feeling embarrassed himself, but she cuddles him down while his body is fitted a bit in her chest partially sinking in "Shh, you can just relax my little master. Just let me apologize to you." With her soft voice, and gentle petting, Thomas drifts to sleep in the now pleasant body warmth of his big maid.

Little Photo Shoot by kogochew
Author's Notes:


With using some paper stands, Kimmy slides in her folded cardstock to stand on her table. She lines up her desk lamp over the trifold sheet, and takes a step back to use her fingers and line up everything in her head. Finally pulling over her camera on its tripod, and adjusting the lens and making sure its view matches that of her own.

 

"Okay Rita, your set's ready." Kimmy tells the little girl who's been waiting for the set up to finish, by rocking herself in a chair in the middle of the set. "So, are you all ready yourself?"

 

The tiny girl rocking in her chair stand herself up using the prop desk to push her hands off if in support. "Mmhm, ready to bare it all for the camera. Give the viewers just what they want, all of my naughty bits."

 

Kimmy hearing this and seeing her tiny model start unbuttoning her shirt quickly stops her "No, no no, this isn't that kind of photoshoot. It's just a simple classroom setup contest." Having stopped Rita from throwing off her top, Kimmy sets herself up at the camera again "Let's keep the naughtiness to just the angles, not on your skin."

 

Using the desk and chair the two go through multiple poses on the tabletop classroom set. Sitting in the chair, turning it around for a back shot, lying on the desk, undoing a button and pulling on the end of her glove with her teeth. Showing a naughty nature, but nothing to risqué to go against contest rules. Each picture Kimmy would change her angle, take multiple shots, even grabbing her tiny model and repositioning her body parts around to where she needs to move her around.

 

By the time it's finished Rita lost a bit of her enthusiasm. "Jeez Kimmy you're only using four of those?" Rita leaning back on her chair to relax herself after the constant posing around "We've been snapping for two hours after all for only those?"

 

"Y'know, you're right, four is pretty low." Kimmy on the other end of her room pulling out her supply drawers for a couple more supplies and props. "How about we try out some of these other costumes and pieces that can take advantage of you being so small too?" Rita just stares at her not saying anything after doing all the posing and being told to do more, eat up more of their day. "Don't worry it won't take that long I promise."

 

The next several hours Kimmy went against what she promised clearly to take part in a few other photo sessions with Rita. Dressing her in many costumes, and placing her with many sets to go with. Using normal props in with these photos as well.

 

Dressing the tiny girl as a fairy down in an enchanted patch of grass and mushrooms. Threw on a little maid uniform like her unshrunk sister to bend over and scrub some loafers. Wearing a little doll dress and being held directly in Kimmy's hand for a dolly tea party. Then finishing up the tiny girl photos by putting on her swimsuit and having a soak in a soup bowl of hot water.

 

With the hours of work, and even then only another four photos. This time with the same amount of posing, adjusting, reshoots, costume changes, set changes, prop arrangement. Rita still in the bowl, is fully exhausted. Sticking her arms and head out over the rim of her bowl, water no longer even steaming.

 

"Uuugh finally. The whole day's been eaten up but we're all done." She's sighing and kicking her feet around in the water.

 

"Well there's also some other costumes we could u-AH!" with a little splat Kimmy doesn't finish her sentence as her glasses are hit by a tiny bikini bottom and stick right to her red lens.

 

""We're done today Kimberly." Her nude rear poking out from the water's surface, as Rita annoyed, tells her big photo happy roommate to call it quits for the day. The bigger girl takes off her glasses to unpeel the sticker of a swimsuit thrown her way.

 

"But Rita, there's plenty of outfits and panels I can set up for you." The tiny girl blowing bubbles in her bowl annoyed by the larger woman not listening, reaching her limits. Kimmy walks up to the set ready to pull out a new costume instead, Rita splashes out of her mini pool and dive into Kimmy's shirt, making her yelp and drop the tiny clothing from her hands. "Ah! RITA STO-o-oP!" Kimmy feeling the smaller woman squirming her wet body down her top, wiggling into her chest and sliding her hands into the photographer's bra cups making her squirm and writhe.

 

"C'mon Kimmy!" Rita's voice partially muffled under the clothing she's crawling through "Turn the camera on. There's loads of good shots in here. People would just love some in shirt shots of you, or you're face being groped up right now!" Rita keeps crawling deeper, fiddling her hands on her skin reaching in deeper to find something to end her photo shoots for the day.

 

"WAH!" Kimmy screaming out feeling the hands go all around her body "OKAY! OKAY!! WE'LL CALL IT QUITS FOR TODAY! JUST GET OOOUT!" she lays back catching her breath, dizzy from the excitement as her tiny model crawls herself back to the edge of the shirt opening and pulling herself free. Her messy hair from rubbing inside, matching the disheveled hair of the woman she was crawling around.

 

"Aw, thanks for listening to me Kim! Call me in again when you're ready for another shoot, I had a blast." Talking and grinning while still half covered in Kimmy's shirt.


"Y-yea...sure thing..." Kimmy's head cooling down, needing to remember even smaller her wild friend still knows how to make her stop.

End Notes:

I've been editing the spacing afterward in these, so I'm seeing if leaving them as is doesn't look as squished

Morning Workout by kogochew
Author's Notes:


Sleeping peacefully in his special toy house, Thomas is dreaming about simple things. Old memories with the eccentric sister neighbors, playing games with them, acting out some silly situations they'd lead him. Old memories before one shrunk with him, and the other works herself as a maid playing a part now taking care of him. Simple nice mornings like this in bed are rare but he's enjoying it to the fullest.

 

"WAKEY TOM-TOM!!" with a loud shout, and a violent shaking of his entire bed, his morning officially starts with the alarming wake up from Summer. Already fully awakened to take him out and do some morning routine working outs. "We have a full day of workouts, are you psyched? Are you pumped? Are you ready to sweat?!" She nearly yells into his little home, her louder energetic voice naturally echoing out more.

 

The smaller one peeking out from his window gives a very tired "Not really...” as his response to having an even longer workout to go through. More than just his normal hour routine he's used to, once a week it's time for him to spend a good chunk of time pushing himself, and his big helper is making sure he'll do it.

 

Not picking up on his tone, Summer thrusts her hand in through his window yelling out happily "GREAT!" And snatches him in her grip and removes him from the tabletop home out back into the yard. Already a workout mat rolled out on the cement outside. The somewhat thin material giving a thicker size to Thomas's smaller body.

 

Summer lays down by him to be at his level. Her larger head and wild hair nearly casting a shadow over his body as she starts their workout. "Alrighty, let's go ahead and loosen that body up by stretching those tiny little arms down to your tiny little toes." Summer stays lying on her stomach watching him sit down with his legs out and bending forward, struggling to take his fingers past his ankles. Summer tilts her head on her hands watching him unable to make it all the way. "Need a hand?" Literal meaning as she pushes her hand down on his back and pushes the top of his back down, with a 'POP' letting him bend down and having his hands pass his feet. His stomach lying on the floor between his legs. Summer lifts her hand and sees Thomas frozen in place in the position, the snap definitely a little extra he wasn't quite ready for on his own.  All Summer can offer is an "Oops" and uses her hands to readjust his body and make sure he's back to being able to move.

 

After a quick large handed rub on his body, Thomas is back to his normal level of ability. He still rubs his back having a small discomfort resting in his back that he rubs out himself. Summer sitting up on the mat looking down at him waiting a few seconds to make sure he doesn't freeze up physically again.

 

"Alright, if you're good there, then let's get ya actually moving with some curl-ups now." Summer pushes Thomas over with a finger. Bouncing a little on the mat he repositions himself around, raising his knees in the air and places his hands behind his head. Summer counts his reps, and much sooner than she desired he gave in. Trying to sit back up he hardly reaches halfway before falling to his back. He's met with a big finger poking his chest a few times not getting him to do much as response other than a bit of groaning. "C'mon you can do more than that." He continues to lie there immobile, and Summer stops poking at him moving her hand to her head scratching it trying to think a way to keep him motivated. Excitedly she slams her fist into her open palm figuring it out.

 

Thomas having caught his breath goes in for another curl. He rests his arms on his knees for a second. If were up to him he'd have been done a while ago, but he has an energetic fit tan giant right behind him keeping him going against his wishes. He starts lying back down and cringes when he lies on a wet muscle that wiggles itself in his back. His shirt clinging to him he turns around seeing Summer holding her tongue out behind him.

 

"Not gonna stop now. Fifteen more Tom-Tom or the next workout is going to be for your arms to open my mouth and take your tiny little body out." With her 'motivational message' given, Summer rests her chin back on the mat and keeps her tongue right behind the tiny guy. Each sit he limits how long he goes back to lie down. The warm and wet tongue making a squelching sound every time he makes contact with it, sometimes giving him a bit of a trail to follow his next curl. Not even counting to himself, just focused too much on finishing the rest of the exercise. He realized he was complete with this set when he landed his back down on the mat not met by the pink wet pillow. Another step of his exercise morning done, now with a somewhat spit-covered back.

 

Covered fully in Summer's shadow as she stood up and moved around the mat. Circling around his body while keeping her own pace going. Then showing her own state of balance, she holds herself just on the balls of her feet and bends forward and downward to hover her head over Thomas to tell him "PUSH-UP TIME!"" Thomas groans a little but then rolls to his front to get in position before his coach tries to motivate him again.

 

Thomas is usually better with his arms, probably from all the pushing and moving around he's had to do at his tiny size for just simple actions. Summer continues standing high over him, keeping him in her shade as she counts his pushups, in the teens. Seeing him do well at the exercise she decides to add a tiny extra bit to give him a little more to push. The surprising added weight didn't go well for Thomas as he slammed to the ground immediately as it was added to his back and upper legs.

 

"Aw c'mon you were doing so well, almost at twenty in no time at all. Why'd you drop?" Summer asking the tiny, who's now under her socked heel, which the heel itself is almost as large as him. The weight of the rest of the foot on top of it, easily being over his limits of strength.

 

"Too...much weight...” Thomas giving his all to push, with zero signs of actually moving the clothed weight pinning him down. Summer spinning her heel on place on his back definitely isn't helping his go either.

 

"It's not even my whole foot Tom-Tom, just a tiny little extra weight to you." She bounces her foot in place a couple times on his back "Fiiine." A little scoff she sets her foot to Thomas's side, leaving him back between both feet. He pushes himself back up and Summer resumes her count while taking a step backward. Thomas tries to resume his pushups, but drops back down with another weight on him. This weight makes him red, the feel is familiar enough to what he knows, and Summer isn't someone who gets flustered over her own body. This time he doesn't attempt to push. "Again? C'mon there's plenty of give here to push against." Thomas doesn't respond staying pinned under the prone giant's breast lying on him. They both laid in this position a while before Summer finally let him free.

 

Summer rolling herself over from her front to sitting down on the mat. Thomas has to scoot out of the way to avoid her sporty shorts and bottom from sliding over on top of him like her foot and chest already have. Summer adjusting herself on the mat, turning in place and waves over at Annabelle who's steppes out too, taking the laundry around to the garage. Almost dropping the basket when waving back. She flips herself around, facing her back to the screen door of the dormitories and has herself seated with her knees up and Thomas between her feet.

 

"Okay let's do something new now." Summer slides off her left sock and tosses it onto her shoulder, freeing her bare foot to the outdoor air. Thomas sees her bouncing her foot on his side, expecting her to use it in some way.

 

"Are you going to chase me around the yard?" He asks up to the smiling girl who keeps her eyes on him.

 

"We're supposed to be working you out here, wouldn't be much of a chase in the two steps it'd take me to soar past you." She tells him sending him an image he's seen plenty of the 6ft athlete walking easily over him into the distance in just one stride.

 

"So why remove your sock?" Thomas just looks at the massive feet expecting what's to come, noticing something tucked in between two of the toes. Summer lifts the foot in front of him onto her heel, making a high wall of just the sole.

 

"With those little hands of yours, there's no way I'd be able to feel them through the sock." Summer wiggles her toes up above dropping what Thomas saw between them, two cut pieces of sponge dropped down. "Go ahead put these specially made gloves on and get to punching champ!" Thomas picks up the sponge chunks, seeing little slots dug out of the soft insides that he was able to slip his hands into. The sole in front of him stretches itself full. Flexing before him. He uses the sponge to punch at the tan wall, toughened out from her own running, if he didn't have the gloves on he feels like he'd be really be pummeling a wall. Even at normal size something tells him giving his hits into her sole would be harder on him. "Doin' good Tom-Tom! Keep it up!" Summer cheers him on as his little sponges keep bouncing off of her heel and just above. If he was stronger she might be able to have a foot massage here, but it's more for making him move than her relax.

 

Thomas keeps up his efforts getting his punches in, keeping a good effort that Summer keeps her eyes on. With a large clutter, Summer's head snapped in surprise from the noise. She turned around to see what it was to see the maid Annabelle bringing the dried clothes back inside, having accidentally dropped the basket over when trying to open the door. Summer sighs to shake off the shock of the noise and looks back down at her little exerciser and blushes seeing what she did in her jump. Thomas currently being held tightly in the toes she sees Thomas's body locked up with the sponges on the ground. She laughs to herself embarrassed at her unintentional action, from her semi jump scare and scratches the back of her head. "Ehehe... sorry, guess the noise scared my widdle footsie, ehehe." His little struggles trying to break free, unable to even move the toes gripping him. Too embarrassed to admit much more than her foot jumped, she lets the tiny free from her toes.

 

With time moving along, and the sun coming out more the temperature started rising from the breezy morning air to a warmer noonish heat. Summer kept her sock off and took off her track jacket as well, showing her toned arms out as she sat with the hose filling a bucket up with water. Having to carry the half full bucket from the side of the building back around to the other end Summer needs to splash some of the bucket's water in her face to shake off some of the collected heat.

 

She returns to where she left Thomas to wait and drops down the bucket between her socked and bare feet a distance in front of him that still makes him jump a step back from the halfway filled plastic container. The waves of the bucket bounce around from the impact to the porch.

 

"Time for a dip!" Summer saying to him, then dropping herself down, keeping the bucket between her legs and her back against the outside wall. "It's fun watching you ride little toy boats around the pool, but last time we spent too long having you tread waves just from me walking beside you." She taps the sides of the bucket, giving deep thuds "Instead, it's bucket time." She digs into her discarded jacket's pocket to pull out Thomas's tiny swim trunks she pulled from his room and plops them down in front of him. "Here ya go, go on ahead and slip into these and I'll plop you in the water." Thomas picks up the trunks and looks up at Summer who keeps her normal smile staring down at him watching.

 

Not wanting to say that he doesn't want to strip in front of her, hoping she understands without saying it. "Go on champ, it's gonna be too hard to swim for long in your normal clothes." Takes a bit of time but Summer finally connects some dots. "Oh, I get it you're embarrassed, jeez just say it next time." He sees her instead of moving away, using her hands to pull off her own tank top. Revealing more of her tanned skin out, signs of her not wearing clothes when doing her swimming in a lack of tan lines. The bare topped, bare chested, bare everything above the waist muscular giant pulls the shirt over her head and throws it down on top of Thomas. "There, now we're both shirtless, no need to be embarrassed about anything."

 

Thomas was taken down under her white tank top, covered by Summer's body heat that lingers in the clothing as well as a slight hint of her scent transferred. Given an incidental cover he stays underneath to get changed without being watched by the coach.

 

Once changed he crawls out from under the shirt, looking up at Summer seeing her still topless gives him a blush. "Why so red?" Summer asks looking down at the tiny guy not looking up as much. "Oh, dis my shirt smell? We've been out here a while so I guess must've worked a bit of a sweat. Just like you will!" Summer scoops him up, bringing him closer to her bare chest than he'd like as she drops him into the bucket.

 

The walls of the pale rise up high above him. The water being deep enough to allow him to fully sink under, but able to kick back up to the surface with ease. Having to swim in circles around the bucket, just doing small little laps around the walls. Summer cheers him on watching him do well swimming around lap and lap. Then to give him a little resistance, she pushes her arm into the bucket and places her hand under water. Thomas sees the tall tower now inside the bucket with him, and with a little movement of the bucket it's now being pressed up to her body. The submerged hand then goes to work creating a current as fast as it can.

 

Of course what should just be a light current, was much more as Summer wasn't thinking of holding back, causing the water in the bucket to start flinging everywhere, and Thomas swept in with it to shoot out of the bucket. Flying through the air, spinning around a bit, and then landing back down on a surprisingly soft landing. Piling in right into Summer's more messy hair with his legs up. She feels his landing on top of her head and just smiles up saying "Hey good landing."

 

With her shirt back on, and Thomas redressed as well, Summer sits on her knees with the back of her head against the wall ready to let Thomas do his final exercise. Resting her palms onto the cement for support.

 

"Ready for the last one?" She taps her midriff, abs showing under her short tank top. "Gonna be doing some mountain climbing now small-fry." Thomas eyes up at her, full mountain ready, luckily unlike his dealings with the other girls, Summer is only making him climb from her knees up.

 

He approaches the large muscled leg, firm wall of a knee. Placing his hands on the smooth yet tougher skin to hoist himself up from a jump to kicking his feet into her knee to give himself leverage up onto her large leg. Thanks to the angle of the bent leg, and width of it, he's able to pull himself up pretty well. A little too steep still to walk, but easy enough for him to prone and pull himself up. The cheering from above continues as he pulls himself up the leg. His little body working its way slowly up Summer's leg makes her snicker a bit, but not enough to throw him off.

 

Making his way from the thighs, up onto the fabric of shorts. Summer calms down her snickers now that there's a slight obstruction between his movements and her skin. Having to stand now at her waist looking up the wall of her torso she's expecting him to climb. Not straight up thanks to her leaning, but she's also not wearing a shirt that covers her midriff so he still has a climb that'll take some effort to it. Effort at least up to the shirt.

 

Just setting his little hands on her skin above her waistband makes Summer giggle. Not normally very ticklish, or generally just not tickled by others, Summer found out she's fairly sensitive with tiny touches under her navel. Thomas uses his legs to climb his way up the sport shorts waistband, working his feet to keep balanced on the band and sliding his head up and over the bellybutton. Gripping on it, needing to with his finger movements causing the muscled stomach to shake around. His mountain adding difficulty with its giggles, but with a few good kicks on the mini hilly surface of her abs, he manages to run up to the shirt and grip its edge.

 

Thomas is able to pull himself up to the white surface of the small tank top. With Summer's tickle session ended she's able to calm herself down. Looking down at her little mountain climber who seems to have stopped now that he has a better grip with her clothing. "Hey, you can't just go and tickle me like that then stop partway." Thomas not saying anything, nor moving more upward toward her head. Another case of a slight discomfort he'd think he'd be used to after how long he's been shrunk, but here he is, facing the bottom of Summer's breast with a red face as he looks at the red logo of her shirt in front of him. "C'mon Thomas, you have to go over the boob to finish." Summoning up the desire to finish this workout he sucks in his embarrassment, embarrassment he's feeling more than the girl whose breast he's climbing over. With a few good pulls and punches of the cloth, he works his way over the hill. Summer doesn't react anywhere near as hard as when Thomas was working his way up her abs, pulling himself up the collar over her breast, and throwing himself onto Summer's shoulder laying on his stomach draped onto it exhausted.

 

Summer sits herself back up straight and flips Thomas over so she can look over and see his tired face. "See, ya made it all the way up. Not so bad huh?" Thomas mumbles in agreement, easily agreeing to whatever she'd say whether he really is able to interpret what she's saying correctly or not. "Just wait till next time, we can really rev it up!" Summer says with a smile and Thomas can only give an exhausted chuckle with nearly sliding forward down his mountain, but he maintains his spot as Summer returns to full height and throws her jacket over him letting the tiny exerciser rest himself after his hard day.

Bath for Two by kogochew
Author's Notes:


After filling the bath tub with multiple spa herb mixtures, Nadia spins her hand around in the liquid, somewhat stirring it all together. The water nearly dyed green after twirling in the mix. She shakes the water off her fingers and walks over to the bathroom sink, looking in the mirror as she removes her headband and to later remove her clothing as well. On the rim, already stripped from her clothes minus the towel she's still wearing is the little Rita. Lying on her stomach, head resting on her arm, waiting for her big friend to enter the bathtub.


"Mm, this is my first bath in the tub since I shrunk down." Rita dangling her arm over the edge of the tub saying out to her bath buddy "I missed smells, the feels, all that good stuff from our spa days."


"Well it's not like it's something we can do now." Nadia says back while putting her head band on the sink "You're so small and all that."


"Whatever, I'm not afraid of anything, I'll still go." Nadia scoffs at the boasting under foot tall girl and slides down her pants. Rita rolls over from her lazing on the tub's edge now giving full attention to watching her friend's hips and underwear coming into sight as she undresses. Nadia sees her staring in the reflection, already plenty used to her being eyed on their trips, only this time she's the one looking down at Rita.


"What's got your eyes down there?" Saying over to her while she continues to remove her shirt as well. Rita just enjoys the show seeing everything being pulled off in front of her.


"Just watching the mountains come out before they all turn into my island." Nadia stripped down now standing over Rita, feeling the tiny eyes all over her form. She squats down to the little one pokes her face with her finger, covering up the whole side of it.


"This is for us to relax, you're not going to go wild okay~" Nadia saying, and at the end of her rule she pokes at Rita's chest to remind her that she can easily push her button just as well. Nadia stands back to full height, Rita sitting back down to see the giant legs walk over her, allowing her the direct middle view as one foot enters the tub with a small plop of water. Nadia closes the shower curtain hanging around the tub for a smaller room for the two. Then the mountain turns into islands as Nadia lays in the tub. Head to the wall and legs bending, the thick chemical water blocking Nadia's body from under her knees, and covering the bottom half of her chest as well. Seeing Rita waiting, Nadia extends a foot up to her watcher.


"Ahh~ alright hop on." Treating her foot like a lift, Rita gives a halfhearted thanks for the ride, obviously wanting to be climb around somewhere a bit more exciting. Still she removes her towel, letting her own body free to the steam coming from the tub as she straddles onto the large foot. Legs on both side as her bare bottom rests on the top of it, still held in the air ready to enter the water. With a couple hops on the foot like giddying a horse she turns back to look at Nadia.


"Alright, now, send me down!" Rita yells at the giant she's riding who without doing much of a reaction just drops her foot inside the tub. Very quickly due to the speed of the drop, Rita ends up falling off the top of the foot and lets herself sink down to the bottom. Since she's already down in the large room underwater she starts swimming back, ready to feel what she was eyeing so heavily before.


Interrupting her devious undersea plans, is the same foot she rode under. This time, the foot landed directly on her. "Oops." Nadia says with a smile, knowing beforehand her small friend's dirty intentions when she'd become out of sight. She bounces and flexes her sole on the body underwater, almost like she stepped on a fish. Rita's air bubbles start touching the bottom of her foot as she teases at her, "Don't pass out on me down there. I bet you can't even see anything, sure would be a shame if you miss this chance to climb around on my bare skin." With another tap from her foot, Rita shows her full attention and grabs the toes that are having her hair start floating between and once again rides the foot lift, this time back out.


"Here I thought you didn't want it to be wild." Rita says catching her breath, holding the foot in the air talking to the large girl holding her up with her leg and smiling at her.


"Yeah, too bad for you I know who I'm dealing with." Rita just grins and drops back into the water, climbing herself onto the other leg and lying on it, head near the knee, enjoying the scents from the bath, and the warmth of the giant leg.


A while later, the two have been relaxing in the water. Not much speaking, but with a bottle of wine she brought for the both Nadia and Rita haven't had the need. Without much talking Nadia moved her spot a few times in the tub and would have to pry her little climber from herself in those positions, treating it on the same level as slapping off a spider from her.


Nadia rubbing some water on her arms while Rita rests on her leg, wrapped in her towel to dry up a bit from her dunk earlier. Nadia looks at the little sleeper on her knee and reaches over, fiddling with her towel to see if she responds. Rita lost in deep sleep, doesn't give any reaction to the contact. Pouring another glass of wine she starts feeling ready for some more teasing.


When Rita wakes back up, her hands stretch out and push into the skin she's on. Her hands pushing into softer flesh instead of the hard surface she expected from a knee. She rises her head up noticing she's lost her towel, back to being nude and looking at the water sees the leg islands across the lake from her current spot.


"Oh look who woke up from her nap." Rita looks up behind her, hearing the voice much closer "Enjoying your islands little lady?" Nadia swinging her wine glass around looking down at her partially covered chest where Rita is laying on. Rita's able to wake herself up fully to throw the faded vision and start speaking again, seeing that Nadia's trying to rub in her size onto her she's ready to rub back.


"Oh sorry, I'm used to bigger islands back home." Rita says up to Nadia who's losing her smirk she had over her spa buddy "Thought you put me on your back or something." A finger comes down tapping her face to quiet her.


"Yea huh, you're one to talk now." She moves her fingers to flick around her chest, making the little Rita squirm in joy "Aw, is the bath making someone extra excited?" Nadia grabs her in her hand and lifts her up, using her index and middle fingers of her other she taps both of Rita's breasts quickly making her huff out in a pleasured gasp. Rita isn't able to enjoy the view of her shiny wet naked body of her friend with her vision hazing with her excitement "Aw, my cute widdle dolly, look at your little face and wiggles." Rita's sensitive spots constantly being rubbed and groped, she can't do much to fight them other than rub her head into the thumb of the hand holding her. "Aw, where’s that little smart mouth yours now, huh? I guess really are just my little play toy." The fumes of the tub, the rubbing from Nadia, sending Rita over the edge with excitement, that with a final bit of her own strength she kicks out at Nadia's hand who immediately pulls it in in pain. "OW DAMMIT!" rubbing the kicked hand with the other Nadia realizes that she's no longer holding her doll that she was squeezing, and looking around she doesn't see her at all. "Uh, Rita..." now a little worried about her dropped friend.


Nadia splashes around in the water, dunking her hands and swishing around in the water. Trying her hardest to find her dunked friend, Nadia crawls around in the tub feeling overall where she might find her. The bath mix supposed to help the two relax is now fueling her panic trying to make sure her teasing didn't make Rita freeze up and drown her. Moving around also to make sure she can feel if she accidentally was trapping her under her body. Neither being a case she'd want to have on her hands clearly.


Nadia continues to bend forward splashing around to see any shadows lost in the obscured green waters. Only to finally hear the high-pitched giggles from the little girl who’s fully succumbed to her more hyper and pleasure mode from the fumes and large finger bouncing her chest.


"Looking for something??" Rita says and before Nadia can turn around to see her on the tub rim, she leaps onto the body. Specifically between her shoulder blades, wrapping her arms out to the sides of Nadia's neck. "It's not really fair only MY sensitive spot is rubbed around, eh Nadia?" Asking the question while sliding her small hands up Nadia's nape. Making the giant have a strike of goosebumps shoot in every direction in her body, nearly locking up her muscles, now being the toy to the toy sized woman.


"Get OFF!" Before she locks up fully and loses herself to the bolts of sensitivity shot through her, Nadia in reflex slams her hands hard onto the back of her neck right into Rita. Rita, originally just poking the neck, is now forcefully held to it. Nadia screams out, kicking her legs up and splashing the tub water as she clamps her hands to her neck.


"Oooh! You're squeezing so TIGHT!" Rita joyously screams, her entire front pressed to the soft wall of nape in front of her. While she's loving the feeling of her special sensitive area being pressed so firmly, Nadia is in panic over feeling her own. Due to her locked up body from the feeling however, it's as though she's nearly paralyzed feeling shocks of tingles and sending through her body over and over just from the wet body she herself is holding and unable to move her hands away from. Only able to grunt out a curse to the moment, before joining the small girl in excited panting.


Those screams and moans echoing outside of the bathroom. More intense as they go on from the two girl's locked in a pleasure paralysis with each other in the tub. The walking by Summer looking at the door where she hears nothing but splashing and yells of delight. Her emergency awareness wanting to stay and make sure they're fine, but at the same time she knows well enough what is happening with at least one of them.


After the excitement settled, the water cooled, and plenty spilled to the floor. Nadia laying in the remaining water embarrassed and fully soaked over says "Alright, I think we both went a little overboard there. Might need less wine and less mix in the bath next time."


Rita lying on the rim again, back in her towel just happily lazes and smiles relaxed. "Ah, we definitely don't need the spa, this was sooo much nicer done this way. Can't wait for our next spa day." Nadia sighs at her companion's eagerness and sinks herself deeper into the water with a bit of a whine.


Sweet Relief by kogochew
Author's Notes:


Maria parks the car in the driveway, happily humming to herself. Stepping out of the front seat and going to the back to slide in and pull out a few to go boxes. After a long day of classes Maria was happy to see her favorite sweet shop was still open so she was able to go in. Using a little more money from her caretaker pay, she was able to buy some of the more pricey desserts.

 

The sweets of course plenty sweet, perfectly striking her sweet tooth. It's one of the reasons why she goes for these more expensive desserts to keep it as a rarer treat and not buy them excessively throughout her week. Eat up lots of money for her to eat up lots of sweets. Today buying a large fluffy cake, large puddings topped with blueberries and cream, and a citrus cream pie with a topping layer of mixed fruits. Living with a dorm full of girls she doesn't mind sharing, but she does try to have first serving not knowing when the girls around are craving as much as her too, ends up going much quicker than she'd like.

 

Maria happily singing to herself, ready to scoop some sugar and relax. She places her stacked boxes on the table and opens the drawer to pull out a fork, and doesn't see any silverware. Her cheery humming disappears, no spoons, nor forks, nor anything. She looks in the sink seeing all of the dishes and silverware piled in, covered in different juices and spoils. A folded piece of paper by the sink, she unfolds it to read the message left behind.

 

"Went to the store to buy more soap, will wash all of these when I return.

-Annabelle"

 

Annoyed that the one day her dormitory's maid wasn't ahead of her schedule with any back up supplies, Maria crumples the note up in her hands. Just frustrated at the bad timing, and not wanting some worry about a lingering spit or other mess on some silverware to not wash off with soap. Maria pulls the silverware drawer out more, looking for any leftover spoon or fork that somehow they've fully ran out of. Just grumbling angrily to herself at this bad luck. She pulls out some other drawers underneath, looking for any makeshift other instrument. Debating using a ladle or a spatula if she needed to at this point, maybe even her own fingers.

 

Hearing the cluttering, as well as a thrown drawer, Thomas had reached the end of the (to him) long hallway. Around the end of it leading to the kitchen area of the dorms to see the silverware drawer, both empty and standing on its front, on the floor. Behind it is the denim wall of Maria's legs, resting on her knees and rising up to her round bottom that keeps shaking around as she's grumbling in annoyance trying to find a replacement. He walks onto the kitchen tiles to question the grumping legs.

 

"What're you doing over there Maria?" Her legs stop shaking, and he she closes the drawer she was digging into to turn around at the tiny with a big smile. She drops her bottom half down, spinning around and sliding the drawer out of the way and bringing her face closer down to his level.

 

"Oh Thomas! What good timing you have." He looks at her confused and she tells him "You see I went and bought a bunch of nice sweets for the house, and since it's only us here we can sit down and have some together until everyone else comes back." She was too into how she was talking, that she wasn't paying attention to her spatial distancing with the tiny one. Her large head practically touching him from above, but still at a distance.

 

"Um, alright. I don't think anyone's coming back, Summer went to see Lil, Nadia's at Kimmy's and Jamie went to the bar. I don't know where Annabelle went though." Maria's smile growing larger knowing he's unready for what she's planning. Some excitement for toying around with him, but also that she has a way to eat all of these sweets without needing to share much and feel bad.

 

"Oh is that so? Well then it looks like it's just a nice date for the two of us, and lots of sweet creams!" Maria scoops him up in her hand and carries him over onto the countertop. Opening the boxes that are building sized to the tiny guy, and placing all three treats out before him. The shines of the moist cream, Maria practically drooling at the sight, somewhat wanting to see it from Thomas's perspective, to be able to sit on her own deserts as she literally digs into them.

 

"Uh, I don't mind hanging out, but I'm not the biggest sweets eater Maria." Maria wanted to throw him in her pocket, her sweet tooth takes her over a little much sometimes, and offering this feast to someone so small he practically scoffs at. She holds her tongue and keeps her smile.

 

"Oh really? Well these ones are a bit nicer than just like those dry thrown together ones you're thinking of." Thomas doesn't think much of what she's saying trying to sell him on her treats. "C'mon I'll even let you have that good first bite of any of them."

 

"Okay, but I don't have any utensils to eat with." The problem Maria was facing till now, and with her next plan she doesn't really mind him being more of a messy eater.

 

"Go ahead and just use your hands. It's just the two of us, and I know you're clean." She gives him a cutesy giggle to throw off her scent, though it might make more people suspect her.

 

"Okay..." Thomas tries to shrug off her odd and very friendly behavior. Not that Maria was really rude, but when she's upset it usually lasts a bit longer than her quick change from frowns to smiles she had shown. Thomas walks forward to the desserts, standing in front of the bright purple frosting covered in blueberries and whipped cream splotches. He sinks his hands into the thick goo, pulling out a gelatinous piece of cream, leaving an indent in where he removed it as well as well as a standing wiggling cream in his hands. He brings it to his mouth and takes a solid bite from it. The handful goes both in his mouth and on his face, a bit messier even with it keeping shape.

 

"See, tastes better than you thought huh?" Maria asking while walking her fingers around on the counter, seeing the tiny boy filling his mouth. Slurping up on a handful while she just has to watch him do it. He nods and gives a muffled mmhm to answer her question. She smiles again, seeing that he likes them and slides her hands down the counter toward her as she bends forward and bringing her head behind him while he still eats. "Told you, so since you like it, you don't mind doing something for me since I'm sharing with you right?" Thomas stops sucking down the cream in his hand to look back at her, she's resting her cheek on her knuckles and her big smile looks more like a smirk. "Cuz, just like you, I don't have any utensils, but unlike you, if I dip my hands in it's going to be messy everywhere and leave a big scoop out of the cake." Walking around in the kitchen while she monologues what feels like a prepared speech, turning over her shoulder to look down at him "Plus, you yourself already have cream all over your hands and face, so why not have you feed me too?" He just stares up at her, and looks at his small handful. "Oh you're right, I'm going to need more than a little handful. How about I just use your whole body?" Grabbing him in her hand and lifting him up like a child holding a spoon, Maria pulls the dessert he was eating closer to her. "You'll still get first taste, only you're gonna share it with me as well. Fitting for our little date that you're getting basically kissed, isn't it?"

 

Not receiving a reply, nor waiting for one, Maria dunks Thomas into the cream. Covering his body in the purple cream, she can't help but immediately bring him up to her mouth and lick off her makeshift spoon. Maria's mouth already built up on liquid in its excitement. Thomas is very swiftly slung up and down. Seeing purple, then pink as the muscle drags up his face and body, only to then dive into the red frosting of the cake and be coated in the moist chocolate as well. Brought back up to the lips as Maria swirls her tongue around his body, pulling him partially in her mouth then out again almost like sucking on a lollipop. Taking off all the cream constantly clinging and transferring it in.

 

Maria just enjoys the tastes, the sweetness everything she loves. Fruits, chocolates, even mixing the toppings didn't detract the flavors for her. Thomas had to keep his mouth closed. Like he kept being dropped in a thick pool, but instead it's just many creams, then pushed around by a tongue covered in the same toppings as well as more coats of spit to soak all over his face, hair and down his clothing. Wasn't even able to really feel the texture of the tongue with its speed in accepting, wiping and spitting him back out. Every now and then some of her spit or frosting mixed with had entered his mouth, but with the speeds he was going back in and out of dessert and mouth, he wasn't even sure if it was swallowed down or not each time. The constant motions made him feel somewhat sick, it's definitely making him lose all sense of direction. Mixed with the desire to cuts sweets for a good chunk of time.

 

Without the need to share the sweets, nor feel embarrassed about eating too much, Maria with her special utensil went through all the dessert. Only crumbs and splotches of creams and cake left in the tins and on the plates. Thomas overheated from the intense experience, had to remove his coat. With it covered in spit and the moistures of dessert, he didn't much want it on. His missing sock wasn't his choice though, most likely lost in the frosting sent down Maria's throat. He just sits there trying to recollect his senses that were rattled along being used as a fork.

 

Maria sitting on a stool at the counter, back resting to the counter says "Mm," licking the tiny pieces of frosting that clung to her fingers from dipping the tiny "nothing better than sugar." She spins in her seat, setting her cheek on her palm resting it on the surface to focus on the sitting Thomas "You enjoyed them too right?" Thomas just nods his head not wanting to move it too hard too fast right now. The little quiet response mixed with him not even looking at her annoyed her a bit. "Hey, you're lucky you got to dive into those big sweets." Her earlier thoughts of being the smaller size as well and seeing the goods before her. But still Thomas sat there staring off, becoming more annoyed at him having a little moody moment when all she did was lick him a little bit, she scoffs and steps out of hwr seat starting to walk off and leave him on the counter for someone else "Whatever, be all mopey. Sorry you had to be licked while you ate delicious snacks. How sad for you."

 

She stomps off in annoyance when halfway to the hall she stops in place. Her cheeks turning red as her own actions finally catch up with what she was doing, but not wanting to make some big show off of being sorry and embarrassed, instead she folds her arms in and days "Fine." She turns around and ignoring his space headedness she grabs him. The firmer grip snaps him out of his dizzy stupor as she walks with him to the hall telling him "Let's get you cleaned up, then once you're all clean we'll put on a movie and laydown to watch it, you can even pick." Partway down the hall she points her finger in his face though "Just remember this makes us even alright? I don't mind laying down together but you're not mountain climbing okay?" He nods his head again, back with his usual vigor and less of what annoyed her before, letting her smile at his nervous flustered behaviors. "Great!" Telling him as they enter the bathroom "Now let's get you all cleaned up. If I'm watching a movie, I might want another snack and I refuse to use some dirty spoon to eat it." Hosing him with hot water as they get ready to enjoy whatever movie he picks out for the two, although Maria might be focused on another licking round if it's not holding her attention enough.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11468