Aurora - A Mixed Size Experience by sizeaddled
Summary: A young married couple decide to try out the newest club in town. A wild night of size shenanigans ensue.

Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Growing Woman, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 32094 Read: 62433 Published: February 10 2022 Updated: August 31 2022
Story Notes:
Disclaimer:
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property
of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the
property of the author. The author is in no way associated
with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No
copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: Arrival by sizeaddled

2. Chapter 2: Cherry by sizeaddled

3. Chapter 3: Angela by sizeaddled

4. Chapter 4: The Bachelor Bus by sizeaddled

5. Chapter 5: A Private Dance by sizeaddled

6. Chapter 6: My Wife, the Giantess by sizeaddled

7. Chapter 7: Amateur Hour by sizeaddled

8. Chapter 8: Mistress Kristen by sizeaddled

Chapter 1: Arrival by sizeaddled

"I want to go to a strip club." Erika looked at her husband, Marc, to study his reaction.


Marc returned Erika's gaze with a puzzled expression. The two had just finished eating dinner at one of the premier restaurants in town. They were celebrating their wedding anniversary.


"Please?" Erika continues with a pout. "I think it would be fun. Plus we've both been to one before, but never together!"


Marc pauses to think for a moment, "Are you sure? You're not going to get upset with me looking at other naked women?"


Erika shakes her head, "Of course not! I just want to see how you react when I pay for a lap dance."


Marc raises an eyebrow, "For me?"


"Maybe… or maybe for me." Erika grins. "You wouldn't get upset at me for looking at naked women, now would you?"


Marc knew Erika was bi, but it came up so infrequently that he occasionally forgot. "Of course not!" Marc finally said. "Did you have a particular club in mind?"


"I want to try that new club, Aurora. Ashley said she had a lot of fun there with her boyfriend." Erika answers without skipping a beat. She had been thinking about this for a while and waiting for the right opportunity to bring it up.


"Okay," Marc nodded. "Let's go."

_______________


"There it is!" Erika shouted as they pulled up to the building. She had been giddy since Marc had agreed to go.


Aurora was unusually tall for a strip club. The building stood somewhere between 5 and 6 stories tall. The outside was mostly black with brightly colored auroras painted along the side. The sign itself was white with a multicolored backlight that illuminated and enhanced the painted auroras. The sign read:


Aurora: A Mixed Size Experience


"Mixed size?" Marc wondered aloud. "What exactly did Ashley tell you about this place?" Marc asked as he parked the car.


"Nothing. Ashley only told me that it was one of the best nights she and Scott ever had. She did tell me that she highly recommends paying for a private dance and that this club has a special surprise, but she wouldn't tell me what it is." Erika explained.


Ashley was Erika's very hip friend. She knew all the best places in town. If she was recommending it, surely it would be a good time. "Well, we'll never know unless we go!" Marc gets out of the car.


He walked towards the building but stopped near the back of the car on the passenger side. He turned toward Erika who was still getting out of the car, probably due to the skirt and heels she was wearing. Erika finally stood up and straightened her black cocktail dress and started walking towards Marc. He held his hand out with a smile admiring his beautiful wife.


Erika's cocktail dress had spaghetti straps with a deep V-cut neckline showing off her ample cleavage and a short pencil skirt that hugged her hips as she walked. Her black heels had red soles and they clicked as she walked. Her soft breasts gently jiggled with each click of her heels while her blonde hair bounced off her shoulders. Her bright red lips... formed a smirk. She had caught Marc checking her out.


"You look stunning." Marc starts with confidence, "Probably better than any of the girls in there."


"Probably?" Erika interrupts.


Marc is at a loss for words. He tried to stammer an apology, but Erika just pulled him in for a kiss. "Just remember you're coming home with me, mister." she slid her hand into his and pulled him towards the entrance of the club.


The door slid open as the couple approached, wafting the faint scent of sweet perfume towards them. Marc and Erika walked inside where a woman stood behind the counter. To their left was a long hallway.


"Welcome to Aurora!" says a bubbly blonde woman from behind the counter. "My name is Layla, how can I help you?" Her perky breasts bounced a little as she waved at the couple. She wore a tight black shirt embroidered with 'Aurora' in multicolored thread.


Erika approached the counter and started talking with Layla. Hoping to catch a peek into the club, Marc looked down the long hallway to his left. The walls were adorned with promotional posters of the club; at the end of the hallway was a petite woman standing behind a red velvet rope that blocked the entrance. Marc could hear the sound of music thumping away in the distance.


Erika nudged Marc, snapping his attention back to Layla. "How would you like to pay the cover fee, sir?" Layla asked patiently with a smile. Marc pulled out his credit card and quickly paid.


"Now there's a couple of things I need to go over before I let you in. First, you'll need these wristbands." Layla held up a device that looked a lot like a smartwatch. It had a black silicone strap with a screen on it.


"What are those for?" Marc inquired.


Layla started to put the device on Erika's wrist, "Most of our dancers will be too small or too big to accept cash tips from you. This will let you easily tip your multisized dancers!" Layla paused for dramatic effect, then continued, "In addition, you can use it to make special requests. The girls all have one on their wrist so they can see your request and accept or decline it! Many of our girls are very adventurous. Don't be afraid to ask! The only things off limits are things that may injure the dancers… or yourself."


Marc holds out his wrist and asks, "Too small or too big? What do you mean by that?"


Layla looks at Marc, confused, "I take it you did not look at the website before coming?" Marc shook his head, "Ah, that explains why you're so confused. Well, here at Aurora we specialize in a multisize experience! All of our dancers are shrunk or grown to various heights! We have a special stage where one featured dancer grows to over 50 feet tall!"


Marc scoffed at the idea. They couldn't possibly actually grow someone that big! "So how do you accomplish this illusion? Is it some kind of hologram, VR headset… drugs?"


Layla laughs, clearly thinking he was joking until she saw his bewildered expression, "Well, we use our assortment of size-changing rays and… grow or shrink our exotic dancers." Layla explains as if it was obvious while putting the wristband on him.


Marc laughs, "Not really, you can tell me. I won't tell anyone the secret."


Layla blinks in confusion. "I mean it. Kristen, the owner of the club, is best friends with the inventor. The wristbands the dancers wear include a control module that connects to the shrink rays. We have them installed inside the walls all over the club so there's always one available at the touch of a button!" She gives Marc an innocent smile.


Marc's heart skipped a beat. Was she serious? Was that possible? "I see you're not convinced. Allow me to demonstrate!" Layla says excitedly. She turned and set on the desk with her back towards the couple. With a few taps on her wristwatch, she started dwindling. Within seconds she was now standing on the desk at around 1 foot tall. "How's that for proof?"


Marc reaches out to poke Layla. She slaps his finger and says "Be careful not to touch any of the dancers without their permission. Otherwise, you'll have to answer to one of the bouncers!"


Marc looked at his finger where she smacked him. It didn't hurt, in fact, he barely felt it. The important thing is it was real. She wasn't a hologram. He had just witnessed a woman shrink before his eyes… and he was about to see a heck of a lot more tonight.


Satisfied with Marc's reaction, Layla sits down and starts to grow back. When she was tall enough to reach the ground she hops off and turns back towards the couple. "Enjoy!" she exclaimed as another customer walks in the door.


Marc and Erika start walking down the hallway decorated with promotional posters for the club. As they looked at the posters, each one stimulated their imagination for what might be possible tonight.


One featured a woman with pursed coral lips and her finger over her mouth 'shushing' the onlooker. Her massive breasts took up the bottom third of the poster. She was certainly stunning, but what made it unique was the man laying in the canyon of her cleavage. He was wearing a black suit with his tie. The tie was loosened and the top two buttons of his shirt were undone showing just a bit of chest hair. In one hand he held a drink up offering a toast. The other hand rested on the soft tit flesh that was reclining inside. He had a 5 o'clock shadow and the biggest grin on his face. The caption read 'Try these pillows on for SIZE.'


The next one read in bold letters 'Poker Night' with the date and time of the upcoming event below. This poster featured a massive poker table, at least it looked massive since everything on the table looked further away than it should. On the left side sat a beautiful woman sitting on a stack of chips looking up at a looming male figure. On the right side of the poster, another dancer sat on the rim of a rocker's glass. Like she was a garnish. In the very center, though was a hand of cards with two dancers laying on top of them. More accurately they were laying on top of each other on top of the cards. They were looking directly at Marc with lusty eyes.


The third poster advertised amateur hour, at the top, it read 'Try filling in these shoes.' the poster featured a pair of 5" heels and a cute girl-next-door looking woman next to them. She wore a snug v-cut t-shirt that hugged her waist and tight jean shorts with converse sneakers. She also was shorter than the heel. In the background were tables and chairs that were, proportionally, the size of the cute girl. Marc realized it wasn't the woman who was small, but the shoes were big! At the bottom of the poster, it read 'Ready to make BIG tips, have BIG fun, and show off your BIG assets? Try out to join our team during Amateur Hour!'


The last poster on Marc's side of the hallway featured a man standing on a sand-colored surface. Far away in the background stood two enormous mountains. Strangely, the mountains were pink, unusually round, and they looked smooth like silk instead of rocky. Next to the man was a small pit that looked like a… bellybutton? The sign read 'Come explore our peaks, valleys… and caves.' Marc put the pieces together and imagined what it would be like to he that small exploring a woman. The guy in the poster couldn't be bigger than half an inch tall! What would his wife's 'cave' look like at that scale? Marc found the thought strangely arousing.


"That looks like fun!" Erika exclaims, snapping Marc out of his daydream. She was pointing to the last poster on her side. This one featured a woman sitting with her legs wide open wearing a pink thong that was being pulled aside. Two other figures in the poster obscured the view of what was underneath her thong though. The first was a man looking at the enormous vagina. He appears to have seen the biggest surprise in his life. The other was a topless woman wearing boyshorts style panties she stood twice as tall as the man. Her head was turned towards Marc and Erika with a wink. Marc's jaw drops and Erika lets out a tiny giggle.


Now at the end of the hallway, a petite Latina woman stands on the other side of the velvet rope. Marc guessed she was around 5' tall. She had dark brown hair and was wearing a tight shirt with black yoga pants. Her name tag read:


Rocio Velazquez

Bouncer


"Welcome to Aurora, please sit where ever you'd like!" Rocio opened the red velvet rope and gestured for them to enter.


Without thinking, Marc blurted out, "Wow it must be scary being a bouncer when you're so short." Erika smacked him in the chest.


"Please, forgive him. He says the dumbest things sometimes." Erika apologized on his behalf.


If Rocio took any offense, she clearly didn't show it. She just smiled "Any other club I'd agree with you, but here size is… relative. The owner prefers to hire shorter women for this job. She says it helps intimidate the patrons when they step out of line." Rocio gives a devilish grin. "If you wanted a demonstration… I'd be happy to oblige." she gives Marc a devilish grin.


Marc is just a little terrified of the petite woman. Erika pulls on Marc's arm to bring him inside the club. She audibly gasps as she turns the corner. Marc's curiosity snapped him out of his paralysis and he turned to look at what was so interesting.


The venue was enormous. Marc looked up and saw that there weren't multiple stories, the main room was just that tall. The main area was huge and mostly just open space. Directly in front of him was a large circular stage. In the center of the stage stood a steel cylinder roughly 18" thick that went all the way to the ceiling. Around the stage, the ground was painted a different color with text that said 'Splash Zone'. The area also appeared to be contoured to allow liquid to flow into drains in the ground. "I wonder why that's called the splash zone." Pondered Marc aloud. Erika simply shrugged in response.


Around the stage were several towering structures with a platform at the top. Marc could see the glass elevators carrying passengers to the top. "There must be additional seating up there." He says pointing out the platforms to his wife.


Erika and Marc walk aimlessly, lost in the grandeur of Aurora. Marc collides with something firm and unmoving. His face hit crashes against something pillowy soft, but the rest of his body collides with a squishy, but firm pillar. The sudden stop causes him to lose his balance and he falls backward landing hard on his butt.


"I'm so sorry!" He starts thinking he must have bumped into someone, "are you o-" his voice trails off as his eyes look around to make eye contact with whomever he bumped into. First, his eyes met a pair of oversized legs, his gaze continued higher to her butt, and higher still to her head. She was busy taking a table's order and hadn't even turned around yet.


Marc starts to stand up and hears a feminine voice from high above him say "Are you okay, sir?" Marc looks up and sees that the waitress had turned to face him and was offering a hand to help him up. He accepts her hand, but something is off. That's when he noticed her hand was twice as big as his! She jerks him up without any effort she pulls him up so quickly he floats for just a second before landing both feet on the ground. Marc dusts himself off and looks straight ahead to thank her and sees… crotch. The waitress let out a giggle and said "My eyes are up here, sir."


Marc blushes and looks up to meet the waitress' eyes. She simply let out another laugh and turned to walk away, purposely swaying her hips just a little extra. She looks back to see if Marc is still watching and laughs again.


Marc looks over at Erika who immediately bursts out laughing. "Ohmigawd you should've seen your face!" She giggled, "and then you… and you thought…" Erika was laughing incoherently. Marc guided Erika towards an empty table. She had calmed down enough to form complete sentences and said mirthfully "I wish I could be that tall. I wonder what you'd think of these?" Erika bounced her boobs playfully.


Erika and Marc find a table roughly 20' away from the main stage. They figure this would be a good spot for them to get a lay of the land. Plus they didn't want to sit in the splash zone until they knew why it was called that. They sat down next to each other, facing the big stage. While Marc and Erika perused the drink selection a tall pair of legs suddenly appeared in their peripherals. Marc looked up and saw the same waitress from before towering over their table. "My name is Nadia, what can I get you today?" She says cheerfully. She takes one look at Marc and her eyes flicker with a spark of recognition, "It's you! Sorry, I knocked you over. I'm new to this whole being 12' tall thing. I hope my butt didn't hurt you too badly." She grinned.


"Oh it's okay, there are worse things to run into!" Marc jokes.


Nadia squats down next to them and says "Sorry I couldn't hear you from up there!"


Marc was stunned by how quickly her massive body folded down to his level. Even squatting she was still taller than him! "Oh uhh, I was saying there are worse ways to go down!"


"Go down?" Nadia gives him a confused look, "You may want to talk to your significant other over there about that one." Nadia motions towards Erika while teasing Marc about the accidental innuendo. "What can I get you two?" Erika can't help but laugh at her husband's tongue-tied expression.


"I'll take a Cosmopolitan" Erika says, closing her drink menu.


"An Old Fashioned for me," Marc states clearly.


"You got it, I'll be back with your drinks!" Nadia starts to stand to walk away.


Marc suddenly remembers a question he had earlier. He speaks loudly, hoping she'd hear him over the music. "Hey, Nadia! What does 'splash zone' mean?"


"Oh! Well, I'm sure you understand that pole dancing can be physically demanding. So naturally, if you sit too close some sweat might drop on you." Nadia explains while Marc nods. "Also… some dancers… er never mind."


"Some dancers, what?" Marc asks unsure of what she meant or why she was so hesitant to say.


"Well I've heard from some of the girls that being over 50' tall can be very… exhilarating and… exciting." Nadia blushes. "Some enjoy it a lot."


Erika sees Marc isn't quite understanding and Nadia is trying to avoid saying it outright "She's telling you that if you sit there you might end up covered in cum!" Erika smiles seeing both Marc's and Nadia's embarrassment rise.


Nadia stands up to her full height. Her dress was riding up giving a quick glimpse of her underwear to both Erika and Marc. Nadia grabs her skirt and quickly fixes it with a little shimmy which also caused her loft breasts to bounce. "Anyways, I'll be back with those drinks!" she hurries away.


Erika watches Nadia walk away and turns to Marc. "Oh my god. That would be so cool to work here! I wonder if they let them take the wristbands home? I could reach the top shelf by myself!"


"I'm sure we could think of other things to do with something like that at home," Marc says.


Erika's eyes light up, "They said it shrinks too, right? I could shrink you any time you annoy me!"


Marc laughs, "Isn't that every day? I'd probably spend every waking hour shrunk!"


"Sure, until I needed you for something like taking out the trash or sex." Erika paused, the wheels turning in her mind then continues, "or maybe I wouldn't need to unshrink you for sex…" she trails off.


"Maybe it's for the best if you don't have a shrink ray. I can barely handle you at your current size! I'm not sure what I'd do if you were bigger!" Marc replies emphatically


"Oh, I could think of a few things…" Erika whispered seductively, leaning in towards Marc. She playfully pushed her boobs into his arm and traced a finger down the length of it.


Nadia returned and placed a serving tray on the table. Marc looked at his drink and saw a tiny woman sitting on the rim! She was maybe 6" tall, with one leg on the platter and the other resting on the rim. Erika's glass was also adorned with a shrunken dancer, although hers was only around 4" tall and was balancing with the stem of the cosmopolitan glass between her legs. Her upper body and legs stuck straight out on either side. She quickly hooked one leg around the stem and starts to spin herself around using it like a stripper pole then gracefully stepped onto the tray.


Erika looks at the device on her wrist, Marc feels the device on his wrist vibrate and looks at his own. There were two buttons on the screen. One read 'Kiki' and had a picture of an Asian woman with deep brown eyes and shiny black hair. She wore bubblegum pink lipstick and a Lacy black bra. The other read 'Ginger' and featured a red-headed woman with pale skin and emerald green eyes glinting seductively. She wore a vibrant red push-up bra that greatly enhanced her cleavage.


Marc looked down at the two dancers, it appears that Ginger was currently sitting on his drink and Kiki was the one by Erika's drink. Although they were so small it was difficult to make out the details on their face so he went off their hair color.


Erika was tapping away at the wristband the receptionist gave them. "Oh that's interesting…" she mused.


Ginger and Kiki were also wearing wristbands. Ginger looked at her wrist, up at Erika, then hit a button on her tiny screen. Erika squealed in delight with a light clap then snuggled in closer to Marc. "Watch this."


Ginger starts shrinking, and gracefully hops off the expanding glass when her feet are about a foot (to her) off the ground.


Ginger walks up to Kiki, still shrinking but nearing her height. Ginger grabs Kiki's face and pulls it in for a deep kiss, pushing her against the stem of Erika's Cosmopolitan. Their impact with the glass causes the drink above them to ripple a bit, but they're too small to shake the glass at all.


Marc could feel his pants tighten as his penis grew erect. "I knew you'd like that," Erika says placing a hand between Marc's legs to get a feel for his dick.


Kiki was now laying on the table while Ginger's face was buried between her legs. If Kiki was full-sized her breasts would easily be bigger than Erika's. No small feat considering Erika was a 32DD. Kiki's relatively big boobs swayed in rhythm with Ginger's gyrations. Ginger's ass wiggled in the air towards Marc as she skillfully licked Kiki.


"I have another idea." Erika grins mischievously. She hits another few buttons. This time Kiki responds on her wristband and accepts the request.


Kiki starts to grow right before their eyes. Ginger appears to be so focused on pleasuring Kiki that she doesn't notice the expanding woman before her. Kiki was now about 8" tall, roughly twice the size of Ginger. Kiki's hips buck and her legs close tightly around Ginger's head as she orgasms.


Ginger's arms and legs flailed wildly as she tries to escape Kiki's powerful thighs. Feeling the small woman struggle to escape only makes Kiki orgasm harder and squeeze her tighter. Ginger continues to struggle futilely until Kiki's orgasm subsides. Kiki's massive thighs loosen their grip on the captive Ginger. Kiki lays on the table, breathing heavily while Ginger tries to wipe her cum covered face clean.


Marc decides to feel underneath Erika's skirt and is surprised to find her panties completely soaked. "I see I'm not the only one enjoying this." He grinned, looking deep into her blue eyes. She stares back giving Marc the most intense 'fuck me eyes' he'd ever seen.


"How is everything?" Nadia asked, startling both Marc and Erika. They were so distracted they didn't even notice the 12' statuesque woman approach.


"Oh, it seems you've already worn these two out." Nadia notices. "No worries! Angela here specifically requested your table." Nadia picks up the two tired dancers and deposits another one on the table.


Angela was wearing fishnets that went up to her upper thigh with Brazilian panties. She wore a mesh shirt and a push-up bra. At normal size, she'd probably be about even with Erika in the chest department, but at 6" tall they were smaller than his fingertip. She also had a bubble butt that defied gravity, yet it wasn't so large as to seem disproportionate. Her hair was dyed in that trendy dark silver with purple highlights.


Angela cups her hands to form a megaphone and shouts, "If you guys want to play, how about a private dance?"


Before either can answer, the music dims dramatically as an announcer says "Please welcome to the stage…. Cherry!"

Chapter 2: Cherry by sizeaddled
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer:
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property
of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the
property of the author. The author is in no way associated
with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No
copyright infringement is intended.

This was Cherry's favorite part of the night. She loved going up on the giantess stage. Being only 5'3" she was used to men looking down on her; doubly so when she was shrunken down to work the tables. She put up with being so small, so insignificant just for this moment. Working the giantess stage made it all worth it. She was about to tower over everyone here. Cherry was wet just thinking about it. If she played the audience right she should have a few private dances queued up afterward which meant more tiny playthings. Her night always got significantly better after becoming a giantess.


She touched the massive, cold pole in the center of the stage and closed her eyes for a moment to take a deep breath. Her anticipation rising then she could feel it happening. Her body began to grow. Slowly, nearly imperceptibly, at first. As she expanded she could feel a warmth growing inside her body. It pulsated and pushed from the very core of her being outward. She welcomed the warmth as it shot down her arms and legs, but she especially enjoyed it when it moved towards her naughty bits. Cherry knew that all of the women enjoyed the growth process, but she was one of the few that found it sexually stimulating. The growth ray's warmth now blanketed her entire body, she was about to start growing rapidly.


At 7' she was taller than any man, she'd ever been with.


When she hit 10' she knew she was officially the tallest person on the planet—she googled it once just so she could keep track of this particular milestone.


15' next she could see over the first tier of canopy tables and gave them a sexy wink.


The warmth around her body intensifies increasing her growth rate again. Her vaginal muscles spasm in response. She looks at the pole, it's big still but small enough for her to get started. Cherry saunters around the pole swinging her growing hips side to side.


Estimating that she had reached the 30' mark, she bends at the waist and wiggles her booty in front of the first tier of canopy tables. The patrons there cheer loudly. Before long her juicy butt ascends from eye level to several feet above them.


She snaps her body straight up causing a few of the patrons on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-floor platforms to jump in surprise. Her burgundy brown hair flips as she does this and falls onto the patrons at a table on the 4th canopy. Cherry hears one of the drinks fall off the table. The thought of something as simple as her hair having enough power to knock over a glass only turned her on more.


Her eyes finally peaked over the 5th level of canopy tables. She was almost to her final height and she felt the growth slow. She pouts her cherry red lips in clear view of the men at the table. Cherry desperately hoped that the owner would open a bigger venue one day. Maybe one where she could be 500' tall. All these doll-sized men would be mere bugs at her feet. She feels her vaginal muscles contract and her toes curl at the thought. Her growth stopped when her chin reached the base of the 5th canopy platform.


The pole was now the right size and the song "Cherry Pie" starts to play. She hooks one leg around the pole and floats backward with the other leg angled, touching the ground. She feels her wristband vibrate. The first request of the night.


Cherry effortlessly changes positions on the pole to covertly read the request. One of the men on the 5th level platform was offering a tip for a kiss. Cherry spins away from the pole towards the patron's table and plants her chin directly on the platform. She spins and gives the requester a sultry look. "C'mere cutie," she says while puckering her cherry red lips at the edge of the platform. She feels the guy hugging her lips which easily covered most of his torso. Cherry decides to lean in and smother him with her lips. The man was easily knocked over and his entire torso was covered in her lipstick.


As Cherry stepped back towards the pole to continue her set, she maintained eye contact with the tiny man. Another request comes through. Cherry hooked her legs onto the pole and spun upside-down while she quickly checked her wristband. It seemed a table on the 3rd-floor platform wanted her to shake her booty in front of them.


Cherry struts the two steps it takes to reach the edge of the stage. She towered over them with her hands on her hips. Her glistening pussy was directly in front of them. Down below, on the ground floor, Cherry heard loud cheers from the bachelor party. With a sudden spin, she swings her big, firm ass to face the table. She bends over at the waist, leaning her butt towards the platform so it just barely rested on it. As she bent her cheeks spread open a bit giving the patrons at the table a complete view of her asshole. Cherry's fingers touched the ground then snapped up quickly again. This time with a little hop for emphasis. Her toned ass barely jiggled, but the impact from her hop shake all the tables and glasses in the establishment.

_______________


Angela sat at the table watching her coworker dance. Of course, she was big, but at Angela's current 6" perspective she was really big, like 100x bigger than her. Cherry looked like a true giantess from her perspective. Angela turned to look at the couple, completely engrossed in Cherry's performance. It was unlikely she'd get much attention from them until after Cherry's set.


Angela loved her job. Growing, shrinking, it didn't matter to her. Her favorite part of her job was private dances. She specifically requested to work on this table after seeing their first requests come through to Ginger and Kiki. She could tell they were adventurous and might just be willing to try something new with her. Angela had shrunk men, women, even groups of people before. Angela felt that having a shrunken couple at her whim would be so much more intimate… and naughty. She desperately wanted them to accept a private dance from her. It was a primal urge like she was a predator and they, her prey.


The guy had his arm with the wristband on the table. The screen featured a picture of Angela with a button, but at the top of the screen, it read 'Patron: Marc'. Angela knew from experience she could send the request and accept it before he could do anything. She'd done it before to an indecisive patron. Marc would be small enough to fit into the palm of her hand before he could puzzle out what happened. Of course, that would leave Angela explaining to the giant wife why her husband was suddenly half an inch tall.


No, that wouldn't work. Angela would have to talk them into it. Angela made her way to the tree trunk that was Marc's arm and started to climb. If she could get to his shoulder she could covertly talk to him and try to get him on board. Then he'd be the key in getting his wife to agree. Angela was shimming up his forearm when suddenly she felt a painful smack on her butt. Angela winced in pain and fell off Marc's arm.


Marc felt something on his arm and instinctively moved to smack it. When he felt his hand impact the tiny woman he immediately felt guilty. "Are you okay?" Marc shouts. Angela winces and covers her ears at his booming voice. Erika turned to look at the woman with concern.


Angela's butt was throbbing in pain. It had been a while since anyone had hit her, even accidentally, while she was shrunk. The impact had completely knocked the wind out of her lungs. She starts to cup her hands to shout an answer to them, but couldn't even manage to make a sound.


Erika smacks Marc "See what you did?" Marc doesn't get a chance to respond before she gingerly picks up Angela's tiny frame. "You were just trying to get a better view of the action, huh? How about you stand on my shoulder." The woman places Angela on her shoulder right next to her ear.


"Is everything okay?" Rocio, the bouncer from earlier suddenly appears at their table looking at Angela. Angela just nods and gives a thumbs-up, still trying to catch her breath. "That's too bad. I was hoping to show you how I handle troublemakers." She gives Marc the same devilish grin as before.


Angela tried to sit on the giant woman's shoulders, but her butt was still sore. She waited until she finally caught her breath and said "Thank you for helping me! I didn't catch your name."


"Oh! I'm Erika and this is Marc, my husband." Erika says cheerfully. "I'm so sorry about him."


"It's okay, one of the risks of being only six inches tall!" Angela assures her. She pauses for a bit then continues, "I saw the way you two looked at Ginger and Kiki. Have you two been here before?"


"No, this is our first time!" Erika explains.


"Wow, that was quite the first request. You two must be pretty adventurous in the bedroom…?" Angela offers hopefully.


"That was my idea." Erika grins. "I'd say we're starting to try new things which is part of why we're here." Erika paused for a moment then continued, "You mentioned doing a private dance earlier. I've been thinking about it, but what's so different between that and… this?" she motions to the giant stripper gyrating on the stage.


Angela was giddy. It seemed Erika was going to be the key to getting this couple on board. "We're only allowed to do so much in the main room. Cherry pushes the limits of what's allowed, but she brings in enough money management tends to look the other way. However, the private rooms have a lot more… flexibility. As long as we all agree and consent and no one is seriously hurt… the sky's the limit." Angela pauses to let it sink in. Knowing that letting her imagination run wild would be a good thing. "I can't tell you exactly what we'll do. After all, not knowing is half the fun. If you have any specific requests I'm sure we can agree."


Erika involuntarily shifts in her chair, nearly knocking Angela over. "That sounds… exciting," Erika says. Angela can feel Erika's heart beating faster. "Count me in."


"And your husband? Will he join us?" Angela asks hopefully.


Erika thinks for a moment, "I'll see if I can convince him. He might need a little extra convincing though. He may want me to do it by myself first before he tries it."


"No," Angela says abruptly letting her desperation get the better of her. Erika partially turns towards the tiny woman with her eyebrow raised. "I mean, this is something you want to try with your husband. Trust me, you both will enjoy it a lot more if you do it together."


"Good point," Erika says. "Count him in too."


Angela smiled to herself, tonight was going to be a lot of fun.

_______________


The audience had gone completely silent. Cherry's 'little' hop had made them fully aware of just how massive she was. After a moment she heard cheers, hoots, and hollers from all corners of the venue.


Cherry then seductively bent at the waist again, resting her butt on the 3rd tier platform. This time she stops when her upper body is parallel to the ground.


She looks over at her shoulder, her butt obscuring her view of the patrons. "I need someone to spank me," She half-moaned desperately.


All the men on the platform sprang into action attempting to spank her enormous ass. For all their effort Cherry could barely feel them. "I don't feel anything! Go ahead, spank me!" She commands pleadingly as she shakes her ass side-to-side. She can hear one of the men get knocked over by her gentle gyration.


A moment later all three men were back at it. They were punching and kicking her, yet she could still barely feel it. "That tickles." She giggles. Then in a much more demanding voice, she says, "Harder!" the tiny patrons gave everything they had to smack the giantess. Still, Cherry could barely feel it.


"Let me show you how it's done." She says seductively, pulling her ass away from the platform. She positions her hand over her but then gives it a swift smack. From 20' away Marc and Erika feel the sound thunder through their whole body.


Cherry smacks her ass again. Then again. And again. Getting louder, faster, harder. She finished with a final thunderous smack and a gratuitous moan that reverberated through the building. She grabs the pole in front of her to steady herself as she feels her legs grow weak from the excitement. On her ass was a giant red handprint easily as tall as any of the men on the platform.


The power. The thrill. Cherry's pussy was dripping wet. A few small drops had fallen onto the stage, but she could feel a large glob of cum drip from between her legs. With a splash it hits the stage misting the bachelor party below. They cheered loudly in response. Cherry looked down at the men at her feet and says, "You want some of this?" She plunged her fingers in-between her legs for just a moment, then slid them out slowly to ensure she got as much of her juices on them. She seductively brought her fingers to her lips. First, she gave it a light lick then plunged her two fingers into her mouth sucking on them. She slowly pulled her fingers out, completely licked clean. The bachelor party roars in excitement.


Cherry grins at them. "If you want more, then pay up, bugs." She put her hands on her hips towering over them with her legs spread and centered squarely in front of them. She sees them scrambling to figure out how to tip her. "Not fast enough, tinies." She says as she moves her heel right over the group. She stomps it down right next to their table knocking over all of their drinks.


She feels her wristband vibrate and deliberately looks at the screen. "Ohh you naughty toys. A private dance after this too?" She grins while hitting the 'accept' button on her wristband.


"First, I need to get these off," Cherry says removing one of her high heels. She sets it on one of the 4th-floor platforms, right next to the table. The heel alone towered over the table at 5' tall. She took the other one-off and sets it behind the bachelor party's table.


"Let's get started." Cherry offers a devilish grin as she squats over the tiny men spreading her legs wide over them. She shoves her fingers into her wet pussy again and easily slides them in and out then licks them clean again. "Mmmm. I taste so good." She teases.


Cherry unfolds her legs one at a time so she can sit on the edge of the stage. Her massive legs are bent at the knee while her feet rest in the audience behind the bachelor party, completely isolating them. There was no escape from the giantess. Her pussy rested on the edge of the stage only a few feet away from the group.


One of her feet was resting near Marc, Erika, and Angela's table. Marc's curiosity got the best of him and he walked up to the enormous foot. He laid down next to the foot so he could measure his height. His feet were next to her heel and his face didn't even make it to her toes. "It's a whole foot taller than you!" Erika estimated out loud with a gasp.


Marc laughs gregariously at his wife's accidental pun. Suddenly the foot moves and presses on top of him. Marc can feel the giant toes pressing his face into the ground. "No touching without tipping." The giantess says while glaring at the puny man under her foot. Marc can feel the immense weight of her foot resting on his body, then she started to put pressure on him. Marc could feel the air squeeze out of his lungs. His lungs screamed for air and he struggled futilely against the giantess' foot. Then he felt the pressure release and the foot slammed down next to him. Marc tried to offer an apology as he got up, but Cherry was already refocused on the men standing in front of her crotch. Marc instead just sat down next to his wife, trying to catch his breath.


The bachelor party fell silent as they see Cherry's eyes focus on them. "Which of you are getting married?" All of the guys jump to make the husband-to-be raise his hand. "Stand here." She ordered pointing a spot only a foot away from her glistening vagina. Sheepishly the man stands up and walks up to her massive crotch. "The rest of you can stand anywhere behind him." All the men scramble into place as she begins massaging her clit vigorously.


The men watch in awe as her vagina begins to open up in response to the stimulation. They can see pools of her cum forming in the folds of her vagina. The giantess begins to pump faster and faster. Cherry is overcome with the thrill of having 6 doll-sized men watching her masturbate. Not only that, they already signed up for a private dance! Oh, the things she planned to do to them!


Cherry's foot flexes and her toes curl and she lets out a deep moan as she orgasms. With her first orgasm, she completely coats the husband-to-be in her juices. Then another orgasm and another back to back. To the bachelor party's surprise, Cherry was a squirter and cum just continued to pour out of her. It didn't take long before all 6 of the bachelor's entourage were completely soaked. Covered in the hot and slippery juices made it difficult to stand and most of the men had fallen to the ground.


Cherry's hand was shaking from the adrenaline surging through her body. She had successfully knocked over 6 fully grown men with nothing but her cum. She gingerly licks her fingers clean. Smiling down at the pile of men drenched in her juices. Every one of those men was going home smelling like HER. It would take more than one shower to erase her scent from then, she knew because she had done this before to an ex-boyfriend. Yes, tonight the husband-to-be was going to go home smelling like another woman. With that thought, Cherry could feel her libido rising again. Luckily she had a private dance to look forward to.


Cherry came back to her senses as she started to shrink. Disappointed that her set was over, but excited for the prospects of what was next. She walked up seductively towards the men who were still having troubles standing due to the slippery ground and still covered in her cum. She stopped at the edge of the stage where her crotch once sat and said, "Well boys, let's get you cleaned up so we can get this party started!" Almost on queue three 12' tall waitresses started passing towels out to help the men dry off. She eyed the men closely and noticed all of them were taller than her… for now.

Chapter 3: Angela by sizeaddled
Author's Notes:

"Oh! It's my turn!" Says Angela jumping up and down on Erika's shoulder. "Can you carry me up there?"


"Sure, I can take you." Erika starts to stand.


"Also, I recommend moving to one of the 4th-floor platforms. I can give you two some extra special attention." Angela winks despite neither of her giant patrons being able to see her do so.


"I'll carry our drinks and your purse to the table." Marc offers, gathering everything before setting off.


Erika picks Angela up and gently places the tiny woman on her palm. Before Erika can make more than a few steps one of the bouncers shows up. Angela frantically waves shouting "I'm okay! I asked her to carry me!" The bouncer's finger stops just before she hit a button on her wristband. She nods steps away letting Erika pass.


"What was that about?" Erika asks her tiny passenger.


"When one of the patrons breaks a rule, the bouncers step in and shrink the patron to around… one inch tall," Angela explained. "We've found that customers are a lot more agreeable when there's a 400-foot bouncer standing in front of them. For example, a patron gets too handsy? Shrunk. Tries to force a dancer to do something they don't want to? Shrunk. Carrying a dancer off the table without their permission? Shrunk." Angela felt Erika stop in her tracks.


"So if you didn't get the bouncer's attention in time I'd be…" Erika's voice trailed off. "One inch tall?"


Angela nodded, "Yep! Good thing I got her attention in time!"


"Wow, so even the customers can be shrunk?" Erika said aloud to confirm what she'd learned.


"Yup! We even have free reign over it during private dances!" Angela said enthusiastically. "If you let me, I'll show you and Marc a really good time."


Erika's mind was swimming with the possibilities. What would the world even look like at 1" tall? Could Angela be trusted once she towered over the tiny couple? Would Marc even be up for trying this?


"Our next performance will be from… Angela!" The speakers boomed above, snapping Erika out of her daze. Erika quickly rushed to the stage.


Erika climbed the stairs to get onto the giantess stage and set Angela on the ground by the pole in the center. Angela was already starting to grow.


"Talk to Marc about joining our private dance," Angela said as she approached Erika's height. Angela leaned in to whisper, "or just surprise him! He doesn't have to be the one to hit the button on his wristband."


Angela stepped back and stood up straight. Erika was briefly eye-level with Angela's boobs. Angela continued to expand, the speed of her growth increasing "Now get back to your husband before there's no room on the stage!" Erika froze looking at the woman she so easily carried over here now standing a dozen feet tall.


Angela neared 50' tall and looked down to see Erika still frozen in shock by her feet. Angela wrapped one hand around Erika's torso and picked her up with ease. Angela's song started to play signaling the start of her routine. She seized the opportunity and kissed the much smaller woman in her hand, completely covering Erika's face in strawberry pink lipstick. Angela pulled her lips back with a grin and set Erika down in the seat next to her husband.


Angela turns to grab the pole and starts by sauntering around the pole. Ensuring all the patrons get a good look at her body. Almost immediately she had a request. The same 3rd-tier platform that Cherry had gratuitously smacked her ass for now wanted to see Angela's ass up close.


"You boys barely handled her ass," Angela motioned to the tiny Cherry at her feet near the bachelor party. "Think you can handle mine?" She turned around and rested her butt on the platform. Her ass was significantly bigger than Cherry's. Her butt covered nearly a quarter of the platform and Angela could feel she had accidentally pinned one of the men under her enormous butt. Angela lifted off the platform.


With her butt still facing the 3rd-tier platform, she placed her hands behind her and grabbed both sides of the platform. She gracefully lifted herself up and over the tiny patrons. Her butt swinging over them. Two of the men ducked, narrowly avoiding getting hit by the enormous ass, but the other was knocked over. Angela was balanced perfectly over the platform in an L shape. If she wanted to, she could lower herself onto the platform and completely cover it with her ass and legs. Instead, she swayed a bit over the cowering men beneath her butt.


When she was done, she swung herself forward and landed with two feet on the stage. A shockwave shook the building and the audience cheered. Next, she bent over and began to twerk for the 3rd-tier platform. With the proportionate size of her ass, she was able to clap her ass cheeks together. This particular trick was always a crowd-pleaser. She gyrated her hips causing her ass cheeks to clap louder and louder. Finally, she stopped twerking with a loud smack of her ass.


Angela turned to see one of the men standing very close to the edge. An idea suddenly sparks in Angela's mind. Slowly she backs up towards the platform until her butt is on the edge, the man stood unwavering at the edge of the platform even as her ass cheeks surrounded him. Then, with a clench of her butt, she picked him up. She had never tried this before so she moved slowly and carefully. She was sure to squeeze him tightly into her butt crack. As she walked he moved up and in becoming more securely fastened to her enormous ass. She did a quick saunter around the pole again with him firmly wedged between her cheeks. Meanwhile, the patron could feel the weight of her ass slamming him back and forth. Pulling him in, tightening their grip on him. Finally, Angela reached back and picked him out from between her ass cheeks. She pulled him up to her face and said "Was that close enough for ya?" then gently put him back on his original platform.


Before she could go back to her original dance routine, another request comes in. This time a man wants to climb her fishnets. Angela couldn't help but grin, this was after all the very reason she wore fishnets. She twirled then quickly pointed her toes in the direction of the request. In a loud, commanding voice she said, "Climb." The man quickly scrambled to obey the giantess. He jumps onto the stage, then climbs onto her toes and begins to climb. "Not so fast, little man. Savor it. I want you to kiss my leg every step you climb." On command, he slows down and kisses her leg as he overcomes each rope of her fishnets.


"Don't look down, little man," Angela says coyly. As expected the first thing he did was look down. He clung desperately to her leg. "Did I say you could stop?" As expected he started to climb again. Angela loved playing these mind games with the patrons. It gave her a sense of power beyond just her physical presence.


The man finally reached the top of her fishnets. He hooked his arm around the band and looked down at his friends that were cheering him on. He pumped his fist in the air. "What now?" Angela asked. In response to her question, the man looks directly at her panties. He leaps from her fishnets and reaches to grab onto her panties… and misses.


Angela catches the patron and lifts him to around belly button height. "Is this where you wanted to go?" She opens up the front of her panties and drops him in. With a snap the band of her panties closes, encasing him in darkness. Everyone can see the man thrashing and squirming inside her panties. "Oh, we have a feisty one. Keep going, tiny. You just might make me cum!"


After a few more moments she thrusts her hand into her panties and plucks him out. Angela squats down and gently places the patron on the ground. "If you want more, you'll need to sign up for a private dance." she winks and pats the man on the head. Angela was so wet with anticipation for Marc and Erika, the poor patron was completely soaked.


Before Angela could even stand up to her full height, another request came in. One of the 4th-tier platforms wanted to see her boobs. Angela frowned that it wasn't her new favorite couple, but she guessed they'd see her boobs, and so much more, soon enough. Angela stood up quickly and spun towards the requesting platform.


"So you guys wanna see these?" She cupped her tits and jiggled them a bit to tease the men. She stood at the platform, her boobs covering more than a quarter of the platform. "First, let's see if you can help me take this off." She turned to position her bra strap within their reach.


Angela giggled as the men tried with all their strength to remove the bra. They managed to get one of the 3 hooks off. "Not bad! One hook." Angela says as she effortlessly uses one hand to unhook and remove the bra. She partially covered her tits with her other arm, saving the big reveal for her tipping patrons.


She lifted the bra and hung it on the 5th-floor platform, just above Erika and Marc then returned her attention towards the other table. She moves her arm letting her tits bounce into their natural position. Angela's boobs defied gravity with how big and perky they were. Angela stepped closer then set her tits on the platform, letting the patrons get a closer look. "Go ahead, I'll let you touch," she said with a wink.


Erika looked at the enormous bra that partially obscured their view. She looked for the tag and saw the size: 32DD. Erika smacked Marc in excitement. "Marc! Her bra's the same size as mine!"


Marc snapped out of his enthrallment of Angela to regard his wife. "You don't say… so what does that mean? You want to try on her bra?"


Erika rolled her eyes, then continues exacerbated "No, that means if I were her size… my tits would be that big!" Erika ogled the giantess stripper. Her mind raced with what it would be like to be on stage just like Angela.


"Excuse me!" Erika's thoughts are interrupted by Angela's angry voice. "I said you could touch. NOT hump." Angela pushed one of the men on the table over. "You want to feel these so badly? How about this?!"


Angela lifted her immense tits into the air then dropped them violently on the offending patron. The whole platform shook, knocking all of the men, their table, and their drinks over. After a few moments, Angela lifts her boobs off the patron who was out cold. "I'm sure next time you'll think twice before offending someone 10 times your size!"


Angela turns to the pole to continue dancing, the song ends signaling the end of her set. As she quickly begins to dwindle to regular size, she grabs onto Marc and Erika's platform. She climbs over the edge and walks up to the couple still standing at an imposing 15' tall, but still shrinking. "So what did you think?" She grins shifting her weight to one side and pushing her hips out. She was nearing her original height.


"Amazing." Marc and Erika say together, enthralled by her performance. Especially that last show of power.


Angela smiles "I've got a lot more where that came from if you're ready." She gives both of them a seductive look. "Or am I only giving Erika here a private show?"


Marc turns to Erika to ask her what Angela meant, but Erika had already grabbed him by the wrist. "Sorry babe, I forgot to ask you. So I guess it'll be a surprise!" She kissed him hard and Marc could hear the telltale sound of his wristband beeping.


Marc quickly looks at the wristband to see what had been done. It read "'Size control assigned to: Angela.' Marc looks at the two women who were eyeing him with 'fuck me' eyes. "What did you do?" Marc asks shakily.


"We're going to have so much fun!" Erika jumps on her husband starting to make out with him.


Angela looked down at her wristband. On the display, it showed Marc and Erika along with the full set of size controls. Angela smiles to herself, I guess Erika is up for anything. She looked at the couple passionately kissing. This was going to be fun.

Chapter 4: The Bachelor Bus by sizeaddled

"I call this the Bachelor Bus." Cherry held a mostly transparent dildo. She set it on the table where all the men in the bachelor party gathered. They leaned in to get a closer look at the phallic object. It appeared that the sex toy was mostly hollow with a few seats bolted down inside. Tiny neon orange 4-point seat belts could be seen attached to each seat.


"What are we going to do with that?" one of the men asked.


"You're going to ride inside it," Cherry said with chilling assertiveness. She looked around at the men, soaking in their uncertainty. It was too late, they had already relinquished unrestricted control of their size to her. There was no running or backing out now.


One of the men in the party finally broke the silence, "I'm not so sure about this..." his voice trailed off. Cherry interrupted him with nothing more than a sultry pout. She walked towards him until she stood behind the man. He was at least 6" taller than her. Cherry gently pressed her breasts against his back.


With a seductive whisper, she said, "We'll have so much fun. I promise it'll be worth your while." The objecting bachelor swallowed hard then nodded.


With a tap of the button, he quickly shrank until he disappeared. She had shrunk him to around 1", the standard size for passengers of the Bachelor Bus. Cherry carefully squatted over the tiny man, giving him a full view of her enormous body. She waited a moment, letting the terrified little man soak it in, then gently picked him up and set him next to the Bachelor Bus.


"Go ahead, take a seat. I'll get the rest of your friends to join you shortly." Cherry said with a wink to the tiny client. The other bachelors looked in awe as their now minuscule friend found a seat inside the transparent sex toy.


Cherry looked up at the crowd of men, finding her next target. Without warning, she shrunk them, one after another. She carefully collected each of them in the same way and deposited them next to the Bachelor Bus. "7… 8…." she counted to herself collecting the last of the men at the table. There were supposed to be 9 total passengers.


Cherry bent down over the table, taking a close look at the tiny bachelors. She was sure to position her tits to give them an up-close view of her cleavage. It seemed the groom was the only one missing, "Where's the husband-to-be?" she asked.


A few jumped up and down pointing somewhere behind Cherry. She stood to her full height, another menacing reminder of how big she was compared to them, and turned to see the groom. He was standing on top of Cherry's still giant heel that she had discarded during her performance on center stage. "Are you ready for your private dance, Mr. …?"


The man had sat down it appeared to Cherry that he planned to slide down her heel. "Oh! Call me Brandon and yes I am!" He pushed himself forward to begin sliding down. Cherry was quick to react and hit the button to shrink Brandon.


Even sitting at the top of the shoe, Brandon's legs reached about halfway down. He had planned to take a quick slide then walk the two steps required to reach his table again. To his surprise, however, the make-shift slide below him began to expand. His perspective quickly shifted lower and closer to the insole of the shoe. The easy and small 5' slide ballooned into a massive 300' slide. Brandon's facial expression quickly shifted from idle amusement to terror. The drop was taller than most rollercoasters he had been on.


Cherry watched in amusement as the man slid down her shoe. She idly fantasized what she would look like to the tiny man if she was still big enough to wear the shoe. Cherry committed to doing the math later and shrinking a future client that small just so she could experience it.


Brandon's epic slide came to a stop as he rolled into a small valley. He looked up and saw Cherry's massive form. Brandon got up and tried to run, but the valley he was in was too steep to escape for his minuscule form.


Cherry gave an impish grin while watching Brandon try to run from her. Brandon was standing in a small indent that had been impressed into the insole by Cherry's toe under regular wear. When she wore the shoes, the indent was barely perceptible, but at Brandon's tiny size it was too steep for him to climb out. The thought of something so casually imperceptible to her being an insurmountable obstacle made her wet. Cherry excitedly picked Brandon up, the last of her tiny playmates, and returned to the table.


Cherry examined the Bachelor Bus; all 8 of the bachelors were secured inside. "Well, Brandon, since you're getting married I'll give you the VIP seat." She gave the tiny man in her hand a lustful smile. Slowly, she lifted the 1" tall man to her breasts and dropped him in her ample cleavage. Once satisfied he was securely pressed between her tits, she picked up the Bachelor Bus and sauntered towards the private rooms. Brandon fought desperately against the silky soft skin of her breasts as they bounced and swayed with each step.

_______________


Cherry walked into her private room at Aurora. It was small and plain like many of the others. There was a twin-sized bed and a nightstand where she stored several toys to play with her clients, including the Bachelor Bus when it wasn't in use. On the nightstand was a box of tissues, helpful when the clients got a bit messy during their play. Finally, there was a chair in the corner. Useful for traditional lap dances with a sizey twist.


Cherry set the Bachelor Bus down gently on the nightstand. Then reached into her cleavage to fish Brandon out. Brandon had slipped deep into her cleavage and Cherry was having a rough time finding him. Brandon was hanging on desperately to the bridge between the bra cups as Cherry shifted and shook her massive tits above him. After a few moments, Cherry found her tiny passenger. She pinched her fingers around him and pulled him through her cleavage. "Whoops! Looks like you almost fell out!" she exclaimed.


She held Brandon by his shirt in front of her face "Hope you enjoyed the ride!" Cherry set him down next to the Bachelor Bus. "For the next ride though, you'll want to buckle up." she giggled cutely.


Brandon pulled open the door and found a seat inside the hollow sex toy, the other guys cheering him on and asking about Cherry's epic tits. Cherry let the boys have their fun and started to undress. First, she removed her bra and a hush fell over the Bachelor Bus. Cherry casually threw the bra onto the Bachelor Bus. The tiny passengers shook at the impact of the massive garment. Cherry removed her panties then returned her attention to the men trapped under her bra. With her panties still in one hand, she used the other hand to easily lift and throw her bra across the room. Inside the transparent sex toy, some of the passengers had gotten out of their seats to try to catch a view of the giantess. Cherry giggled at the eagerness of the tiny men, then dropped her panties directly on top of the Bachelor Bus.


Brandon and the other guys inside looked at the massive, lacy panty obscuring their view of the outside world. The massive panties were soaked in vaginal fluids. Lighted flooded into the bus and the panties were gone. Cherry's massive face closed in on them. "Please buckle up, your ride is about to get a lot more turbulent." All of them quickly scrambled for their seat as Cherry's massive hand gripped the transparent dildo and lifted them into the sky. They jostled and bounced as Cherry lay on the bed. Her massive, cherry-red, lips came into contact with the tip of the sex toy with a loud kiss.


Next, the Bachelor Bus was lifted high into the air. From their perspective, it was like watching a landscape unfold before them with hills and valleys. They could feel the dildo descend and finally stop. Cherry's mountainous breast completely obscured their view on either side of their transparent prison.


Cherry slowly squeezed her boobs together, completely encapsulating the men riding in her sex toy. She teased her tiny passengers by pushing, sliding, and shaking her boobs against the walls of the Bachelor Bus. Finally, she released her boobs causing the Bachelor Bus to sway as it came to a stop from all the gyrations. Gently, she picked up the phallic sex toy and brought it to her lips once again.


She gave the tip a soft kiss. This time, however, she parted her lips and inserted the toy into her mouth. The tiny bachelor party got a close-up view of Cherry's mouth as she started to deep throat the dildo. In and out she slid the toy. Cherry knew that she could swallow all of them whole if she wanted to. She hoped this little display would drive that point home to her shrunken patrons.


Cherry pulled the Bachelor Bus out of her mouth one last time and wiped her lips. Satisfied that the sex toy was properly lubed up for the next part. "So…" Cherry started seductively, "how many of you ass-men?" There was no need to wait for an answer. It didn't matter. She had already decided the next stop for the Bachelor Bus. She positioned the passenger-carrying sex toy with one hand and used the other to spread her ass cheeks. Slowly and gently she inserted the toy into her ass and thrust it in and out.


The very thought that there were 9 men inside her ass was an incredible turn-on for Cherry. For her enjoyment, she stopped thrusting and left the men buried in her ass. None of them could escape unless she let them out. They were not strong enough to open the bus with her rectum pressing against the walls. Cherry started to finger herself. Slowly at first but moving faster with each thrust of her fingers. With a powerful spasm, she orgasmed. She laid there, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. The thought of the tiny men being trapped inside her butt still running through her brain. Finally, Cherry reached for the toy and pulled it out of her ass.


The guys could feel Cherry climax from their anal prison. They felt her whole body tense and spasm. The men all sat there in silence. With a jerk, the Bachelor Bus began to pull out of Cherry's butt. Light flooded into the transparent sex toy as they were hoisted into the air.


"Not bad, but that orgasm was kinda weak," Cherry said while cleaning off the sex toy with a tissue. "Ready for round 2, boys?" Cherry said, holding the Bachelor Bus lengthwise. There was no use waiting for a response, she wouldn't be able to hear them from inside. Without warning, she positioned the clear sex toy in front of her vagina. Cherry was already soaking wet so there was no need to wait. She rammed the dildo into her pussy and started thrusting viscously.


From inside the bus, the bachelor party watched Cherry's powerful vaginal muscles press against the flexible, clear walls. With each squeeze of Cherry's powerful vaginal muscles, the walls of the bus flexed inward. Cum pooled together in different spots all around them. Finally, they heard an earth-shattering moan that vibrated their bodies to the core. Followed by a rush of cum and intense pressure from the vaginal walls. As Cherry came, her powerful pussy muscles pushed the sex toy out of her body. Cherry laid there to catch her breath as her body finished orgasming. Cascading waves of cum poured over the Bachelor Bus as the tiny patrons watched in awe.


Finally finished, cherry lifted the Bachelor Bus once again. Cherry inspected the phallic object, it was completely covered in her sticky cum. A drip of her cum fell onto her tits. Cherry licked the clear dildo slowly and sensually until it was completely cleaned. She then set the Bachelor Bus between her boobs.


Once again the tiny bachelors looked at Cherry's massive boobs eclipsing their view on either side of the bus. They heard a few beeps and could see that Cherry was pressing buttons on her wristband. Instead of shrinking the men individually, Cherry shrank the Bachelor Bus. Normally, her favorite sex toy was around 9" long. Cherry had set it to shrink to around 1" long.


Cherry pushed the button to confirm and watched the toy shrink between her boobs. The men were around 1" tall and she just shrank the whole bus to 1/9th its normal size. This meant the men had to be about 1/9th of an inch tall. Cherry reflexively touched her womanhood at the thought.


The bachelor party watched as Cherry's already impressive boobs became mountains around them. Cherry's index finger and thumb suddenly came into view and pinched their tiny prison. The walls around them flexed and groaned at the pressure from her massive digits. Cherry released them at the top of her breast and the Bachelor Bus landed with a soft bounce. When the men regained their composure, they looked around outside. In the distance was a small hill that appeared to be Cherry's nipple.


"Alright boys, come on out!" Cherry said excitedly. Her booming voice pulsed through the tiny men. Her excitement made her breasts sway producing an earthquake relative to her tiny passengers.


Brandon was the first to step out of the safety of the Bachelor Bus. Cautiously he opened the door and stepped onto the fleshy surface of Cherry's breast. A strange landscape stretched out before him. To his left, he could see Cherry's building-sized face. To his right was a vast desert with two long pillars that he assumed were her legs. Directly in front of him was a small hill, which had already determined was her nipple. Curiosity got the best of him and he started to make his way towards the hill in front of him.


Before he could get far he heard one of his friends yell for help. Brandon quickly turned to see his friend completely stuck in some viscous liquid. Two of the bachelors quickly rushed to pull him out. Brandon approached the enormous puddle of liquid to help pull his friend out. It took three of them to free him from the viscous trap. With his friend free, Brandon took a moment to look at the puddle before him, this was a tiny drop of Cherry's cum. The same tiny drip that fell from the Bachelor Bus just a few moments ago.


How tiny and insignificant were they that even a byproduct of Cherry's orgasm was able to completely ensnare them? He wondered.


Some of the other guys were not nearly as worried as Brandon. They had already run to the top of Cherry's nipple. One pretended to plant a flag and said "I hereby claim this mountain as my own!" In response, some of the other guys started to wrestle him to determine who would truly lay claim to the mountain-sized breast.


"Mmm" Cherry moaned, interrupting the tiny speck's horseplay, "Naughty boys. I'm very sensitive there." her voice boomed through them. Her nipple started to harden and grow right under their feet! What was once a small hill in the landscape of her breast now stood erect at around 50' high relative to the tiny 1/9" tall men. A few were trapped at the top of the nipple while others fell off as it grew.


"Okay, boys enough play. You're driving me wild." Cherry stifled another moan, "I'm about to lose control! Get back in the bus." she commanded. Pausing for a second she continued, "Unless you'd prefer to live on my nipple." Cherry was already gushing at the thought of tiny people living on her body.


The men franticly ran to the safety of the Bachelor Bus. The ones trapped on top of the nipple climbed down as quickly as they could. One missed his footing and slipped. He fell the remaining 10' and bounced onto Cherry's boob, mostly unharmed. As the last member of their party hopped onto the Bachelor Bus, it began to grow back to its regular 9" length. Brandon closed the door and ran to his seat. He quickly buckled himself in and braced for whatever whims their giantess captor had in store for them next.


Cherry grabbed the Bachelor Bus and roughly placed it on her stomach. "Look here, you guys." Cherry started, biting her lip, "That simply wasn't fair." Cherry pouted at the men inside the bus. "All of your little play on my sensitive nipples made me very horny. You need to find a way to finish the job." The men shared bewildered expressions. "Look at it this way… if you ever want to be normal-sized again you need to find a way to make me cum. Now." Cherry commanded them angrily.


"Is she serious?" one of the men asked.


"I don't want to find out! Let's go!" Brandon answered as he kicked the door open and ran out. How could they possibly make her orgasm? She was over 600 times their size! He wondered.


Brandon saw the other men in the bachelor party rush out. 5 of them ran towards Cherry's boobs. If she was truly that sensitive there then that may be a good play, however, Brandon knew that stimulating the clit should push her over the edge. He started running towards her pubic region and the remaining 3 guys in the party followed.


Cherry watched as the men formed two groups. Smart move, she thought. Divide and conquer. She watched one group approach her breasts. They were too small to climb them from the bottom. The cliff would be too steep for their tiny bodies. This left them only one pathway… through her cleavage. She could feel them trying to scale her massive tit from below. It didn't take long for them to realize it was hopeless. Cherry watched in anticipation as the first of the tiny men started running between her boobs.


She waited patiently for all 5 men to be in the range of her cleavage before squeezing them together. She could feel the tiny men struggle with all their might against the massive walls of flesh that encased them. She held them there for several seconds, relishing in her power.


Finally, she released them. The disoriented and confused men all stumbled to regain their composure before continuing. Not a patient woman, Cherry started to close push her breasts together again. She did so slowly this time to allow them a chance to escape her titty trap. The five men pulled each other up and ran to escape the encroaching, fleshy walls. The men fell to the ground, narrowly escaping Cherry's cleavage. They looked around and saw there were only four of them.


"Over there!" one bachelor said, pointing towards Cherry's towering cleavage. The trapped man was completely encased save for his hand. The four men grabbed his hand and tried to pull him from his fleshy prison to no avail.


"He's mine until you make me cum." Cherry says flatly to the other four men. The chilling response made the men jump and run. The only way to save their friend now was to make this massive giantess orgasm. The remaining four men split up, two for each nipple, and began working furiously to stroke and caress her sensitive spot.


__________


Meanwhile, Brandon and the other men that followed him had finally reached her clit. The most difficult part of the journey was getting through her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Each hair stood around a quarter of their height, making it like walking through tall grass.


Brandon was the first to arrive and sprang into action. He laid directly on her clit and started to stroke and massage it with all his effort. The clit appeared nearly two feet tall to him! The other men followed suit and started to help him stroke the enormous clit.


Cherry smiled blissfully. Eight men were working franticly to make her cum and one was trapped in her cleavage. Cherry moaned loudly, mostly from her thoughts, but some credit had to be given to the 8 men working to please her. She instinctively shifted her legs as she grew increasingly wet.


This subtle and involuntary shift proved disastrous for one of the guys massaging her clit. Her sopping wet labia gave little for the tiny man to grip as he slipped and fell onto the bed. The sheets were smooth and inclined towards the giantess' massive indent on the bed. He slid down the soft sheets directly towards Cherry's butt. Before he could react he slipped into the darkness between her cheeks. When he stopped he was completely unable to move, the passive weight of her ass pinning him in place.


Enough was enough, Cherry decided. She grabbed her favorite sex toy, the Bachelor Bus, and rammed it into her vagina again. Brandon and the other two guys jumped back as the massive bus-sized object effortlessly slid into the cavern below. The wind from the massive object flying by felt like standing in the middle of the street as a bus drives by.


Cherry let go of her cleavage, releasing the tiny bachelor that was trapped, so she could focus on her pleasure. Each thrust of the sex toy caused her massive tits to shake and jiggle. The men on her chest held on desperately to the oscillating breasts. Cherry was completely unaware of the man trapped under her butt though and each thrust caused small amounts of cum to pool and drip directly on top of him.


With another earth-shattering moan, Cherry came again. All but one member of the bachelor party breathed a sigh of relief. The man trapped by Cherry's massive butt had gushing wave after wave of cum flood over him.


Cherry made sure to keep a tight grip on the Bachelor Bus inside her pussy. She wanted to mess with her little toys one last time. "Okay, guys. For those of you that want to return to normal size… please board the Bachelor Bus. If you don't board the bus in the next 30 seconds, I will assume you want to be my personal property."


The bachelor party-goers were exhausted but suddenly sprang to life. The fear of becoming her personal toys drove their unwilling bodies to move. The 8 men that weren't trapped gathered at the top of Cherry's groin staring at the partially inserted sex toy.


First, they tried pushing it out to no avail, her pussy muscles were stronger than all of them combined. Next, they tried squeezing in-between her vaginal walls and the bus. Although there was enough give to slide in, they couldn't open the door to the bus.


"Times up!", Cherry said, "Looks like I have 9 new toys!" She paused for a moment letting them think she was serious. "Just kidding!" she said with an innocent giggle, then with a loud schlop, she freed the bus from her vagina with one hand and set it on the nightstand.


Cherry collected the 8 men on her pelvis. "Weren't there 9 of you guys? Where's the other guy?" Cherry sat up to look for the missing member, unknowingly putting the full weight of her butt on him. The soft bedding had enough give in it to prevent seriously injuring the shrunken bachelor. Cherry stood up to continue looking around the bed for her missing customer. She bent over, purposely sticking her butt directly in front of the shrunken party on her nightstand. She wiggled her butt side to side while she hummed, looking for the missing tiny man.


The men watched in awe as Angela's fine ass swayed side to side. Towards the bottom of her ass was a tiny person! Their friend! Cherry's sticky cum had glued him to her massive butt. Brandon frantically flailed his arms, trying to get Cherry's attention. Cherry turned towards him.


"Sorry I can't hear ya, puny." she shrugged simply. With a few taps of her wristband, she grew him 5" tall.


The other bachelors stepped back as their friend grew to five times their size, making Brandon feel like a giant for the first time all night.


"He's stuck to your ass!" Brandon shouted, "He's covered in your cum and can't get out!"


She felt around on her butt and found the tiny passenger. She used her nail to scrape him free from his sticky prison. She held him in front of her eye, "Well hello there! I knew at least one of you was an ass man." Cherry giggled. Cherry grabbed one of the serving trays from under the bed and put the men on it.


"I have one more parting gift for my groom-to-be." Cherry held up her panties, still soaking wet from earlier, then picked Brandon up. With her sharp nails, she easily tore his clothes off. Then she wrapped her panties around him like a toga and said, "Perfect. Now everyone will know you belong to me."


With a smile, she deposited the tiny man on the tray and carried them back to their table. She'd let someone else return them to normal size. She had other private dances queued up. Plus, she wanted to make sure they remembered her only as a giantess.

Chapter 5: A Private Dance by sizeaddled

"What did you do?" Marc asked shakily. He glanced at his wristband. There was nothing on the screen other than a green check-mark and the word 'Confirmed.' There was no indication as to what Erika had agreed to on his behalf.


"We're going to have so much fun!" Erika answered, jumping into his arms. Before Marc could object, Erika had wrapped her arms around him and started passionately kissing him.


Marc felt a tingly sensation like mint or cinnamon surging through his body. He easily lifted his petite wife onto the table while continuing to kiss her. He noticed the table seemed just slightly higher than he remembered--was he shrinking? He wondered before Erika pulled him down as she laid back on the table. He continued to kiss his wife but soon found her lips difficult to reach. Erika was still the same relative size to him and with his feet firmly on the ground there was only one explanation--he was definitely shrinking. Since he could no longer reach her lips, he kissed her breasts. As the couple shrank, though, her soft and firm mounds escaped his reach as well.


He started to kiss her toned stomach when she yelled, "Get up here already!" Marc realized he was shrinking faster now and was moments away from not being able to reach the table. He quickly grabbed onto the edge of the table and started to pull himself up. The ground, which he once easily stood on, now zoomed away from him as he continued to shrink. With some effort, he pulled himself onto the table and laid next to his equally shrunken wife.


Above them Angela's face eagerly greeted them. Everything looked enormous! Angela appeared to be nearly 20' tall and was still growing! How small were they going to shrink? Marc wondered.


Erika lay there next to Marc, watching the world grow bigger and bigger around them. The tingly shrinking sensation was borderline erotic for her. Seeing the massive stripper grow even bigger by the second pushed Erika over the edge. She looked towards Marc and saw he was lost in thought. She swung her legs over Marc and mounted him, grinding her hips against his.


"I need you inside me." Erika looked at Marc with intensity. Not one to disappoint his wife, Marc flipped Erika over and started to peel off his pants. Suddenly, he was lifted into the air, gripped by Angela's well-manicured fingers. Her face, now taller than he, greeted him with a wry smile.


"Hi, Marc!" Angela said to the tiny man she held in front of her face. "Let's save some of that enthusiasm for the private room, okay?" she winked. "Besides, my butt still kinda hurts from when you smacked me! I think a little payback is in order."


Marc threw up his hands in protest, but Angela easily flipped the six-inch man in her palm. She then easily tore his pants off and used her index finger to lightly spank him. Marc recoiled in pain, the light tap feeling like a solid smack.


Angela set Marc onto the table, he winced as he fell on his butt. "There. Now we're even." she let out a soft giggle while Marc rubbed his aching behind. "Let's have some fun, shall we?" Angela grinned devilishly at the captive couple before her. Angela sat down at the table and leaned forward ever so slightly to position her ample cleavage towards her 6" tall patrons. With one hand, she pushed Erika flat against the table. Next, she tore the tiny woman's cocktail dress clean off. Finally, with a pinch, she easily discarded the torn garment leaving Erika in nothing but her underwear.


Erika lay there staring up at the giantess that had so easily left her nearly naked. Angela's finger returned and Erika instinctively flinched and tried to stop the giantess' finger. Despite Erika's efforts, the finger pressed forward and gently pushed between her legs. Angela gently rubbed her finger against the tiny woman's pubic region. Erika blushed in arousal as the giantess continued to pleasure the tiny woman.


Marc ran towards Angela's hand and tried to pull it away. Angela’s massive hand continued to methodically pleasure Erika, hardly slowed by Marc’s best efforts. Without warning Angela’s other hand pushed Marc over, knocking him hard against the table. Marc started to stand, but the giantess carefully pinched his dick between her thumb and forefinger. Her fingers began to stroke his shrunken cock and Marc quit trying to find her massive hand.


Without warning, she stopped. "I could have easily made both of you cum right now and there's not a damn thing you could've done about it." Angela smiled lustfully at the tiny couple. They turned to look at her and she could see the sexual frustration on their faces.


"I want to be clear about who's in charge." Angela paused letting her words sink in, "For the next hour you are mine. I'm going to have a lot of fun with you two whether you like it or not. If you choose to trust and obey me, I think you'll have a lot of fun too."


The tiny couple looked at each other and shared some words. Angela couldn't make out their tiny voices over the loud music of the club. Erika nodded first then Marc, they both turned towards Angela with eager determination. Angela smiled, the two must have agreed to go all-in, "Perfect! Now I can't have you two fucking on the way to the room... what to do with you," Angela pondered for a moment.


While Angela pondered, Marc's eyes wandered towards Angela's ample bosom resting on the table. He couldn't help but admire the breasts that casually sat around waist-high to him. Angela moved to tap on her wristband, causing the couch-sized tits to jiggle gently. The tingly sensation returned and he could feel himself shrinking again.


Erika felt the tingly shrinking sensation surge through her body. Again she was could feel her libido rising the more she shrank. She looked at her husband and saw he was completely mesmerized by Angela's cleavage. He stood there naked from the waist down with his dick pointing straight. She giggled at how ridiculous he looked. She finally followed her husband's gaze and looked at the massive, naked tits in front of them.


Naked! Erika thought to herself. Angela was wearing a bra when she went on stage! She turned to look where Angela had left the enormous brasserie earlier. She squinted and could make out a fuzzy outline of the giant bra, far in the distance hanging from the canopy above.


The tiny couple were both interrupted from their amazement when Angela stood up. Erika looked at the glassware from their drinks earlier and estimated she and Marc were around 2" tall. Angela's massive hips pushed towards the table. She opened the waistband of her Brazilian panties, then set her other hand on the table next to the tiny couple.


"So what's it going to be my tiny toys? The boring way," Angela motioned to her hand. "Or the fun way?" She gyrated her hips, inviting the tiny couple in. Without hesitation, Marc and Erika dashed towards the giantess' panties. Erika jumped in first, landing on the silky panties with a small bounce with Marc close behind. The two slid down towards Angela's hot and wet pussy. Angela released the waistband and with a snap, her tiny passengers were hidden from the rest of the world. Angela could already feel them getting busy inside her panties. With a gentle pat, she pressed them against her pussy and started toward the private rooms.


Meanwhile, inside Angela's panties, Marc and Erika took advantage of their privacy. It was hot and musty, but also very erotic for the tiny couple. Marc plunged his cock into Erika's eager vagina, each thrust pressed Erika against Angela's enormous slit.


Meanwhile, Angela did her best to walk slowly and carefully to prevent injury to her tiny passengers. However, the frisky couple was not making it easy. She could feel their legs or arms occasionally slip into her vagina. About halfway to the private rooms, the shrunken couple managed to press against her clit causing a wave of sexual pleasure. The sensation was so intense that Angela's legs nearly buckled under her.


I have two people fucking inside my panties! Angela thought to herself. The best part? No one around her knew!


Angela imagined going about her day with the shrunken couple trapped in her panties. How much excitement would they bring to a boring chore like getting groceries or getting the mail? It's too bad it was against policy to take clients out of the building. Angela saw the door to her private room and quickened her pace.


_______________


Angela hurriedly closed the door behind her as she entered her private room. With a few short strides, she reached the bed excitedly jumped into it, laying on her back.


Marc and Erika's love-making session was interrupted by Angela's sudden movement. Their prison flooded with light as Angela's fingers fished them from her panties.


Angela gently, slowly carried the tiny couple over the landscape of her body. Ensuring they had ample time to take in the view. Angela's hand stopped over her right breast and dropped Marc and Erika. They landed with a soft, disorienting bounce.


"Well, well, well… you two were certainly naughty on the way here!" Angela laughed a little, causing her breasts to shake underneath the shrunken couple. Angela loved how her smallest movements had big impacts on her tiny clients.


Marc and Erika held on to each other to help keep their balance on the jiggling, fleshy surface. They could feel the warmth of Angela's body emanating from below along with the rhythmic beating of her heart.


"The first order of business is letting you two finish… so you can focus on me." Angela bit her lip, "Now, I don't think you'll find a more comfortable bed than my tits! So get to it, my pets."


Marc looked towards Erika and Erika pulled Marc down causing the two to fall on top of each other next to Angela's nipple. Marc couldn't believe it. He was having sex with his wife on a giant tit! The breast below gave just the right amount of bounce and support as the couple continued to thrust.


Erika signaled she wanted to take the top, Marc obliged and the two switched positions without missing a beat. Erika started to ride Marc cowgirl style using the bouncing breast to assist her movements. Before long both Marc and Erika came and they laid side-by-side on the massive boob.


"Wow, that was quite the show," Angela said. She felt like a voyeur watching the tiny couple on her breast. She could feel herself getting wetter. "That makes it my turn! Why don't you two start by massaging my nipples." Angela snatched Marc up and dumped him unceremoniously onto her left breast.


Marc was the first to get to work by kissing and massaging Angela's sensitive nipples. However, Erika was quick to follow suit. As the couple stimulated the nipple before them it began to grow and harden, topping out around waist high.


"Let's make it interesting, whichever of you do a better job… get a reward." Angela looked towards Erika then to Marc with a sexy smile.


Marc doubles his efforts as did Erika. Marc grabbed, pinched, and massaged the enormous nipple before him. He felt he was doing pretty good until he could hear his wife moaning from across the canyon of cleavage. Marc paused to look towards Angela's right breast. Erika was on top of the nipple, grinding and humping it furiously. Erika's efforts elicited a moan from their giantess. They could feel Angela's chest vibrate in harmony.


Before Marc could return to his task, however, Angela's massive hand landed on top of him, pinning him against her massive mammary. Angela pinched and massaged her left breast with one hand while the other plunged into her pussy as she started to finger herself.


Another gratuitous moan later and Angela removed her cum covered fingers and snatched the tiny couple from her breasts. "I need you inside me." She says breathlessly.


Marc and Erika watched as the landscape of Angela's body flew past them, only slowing when they were directly in front of her hungry pussy. Angela pushed the tiny couple into her vagina and continued to finger herself vigorously.


Inside the dark, wet cave Marc and Erika were being pressed together from all sides. Angela's powerful vaginal muscles expanded and contracted around the tiny couple. Erika made the first move and grabbed Marc's dick and shoved it into her awaiting pussy.


Angela loved the sensation of the tiny people inside her vagina. She flexed her vaginal walls around them to show them how helpless they were. Then she felt it, the rhythmic movements of the couple having sex! Angela's mind raced. Inside her pussy was a couple who, earlier tonight towered over her. Now they were nothing more than sex toys bringing her immense pleasure. She had never felt this amazing with a client.


Finally, with an earth-shattering moan, Angela came. Her powerful vaginal muscles contracted tightly onto the couple as cum poured over them and flushed them out of her vagina. Marc and Erika landed roughly onto the bed in a puddle of Angela's juices. All three were breathing heavily, spent from their sexual antics. Marc and Erika were completely naked now, the rest of their clothes lost in the tussle.


Marc broke the silence, but only Erika could hear him "That's one way to be inside two women at once!" He laughed. Erika just rolled her eyes at her husband's corny joke. Angela moved to sit up so she could look at the tiny couple between her legs. Marc and Erika watched in awe as the giantess repositioned.


Angela looked down at the tiny, naked couple covered in her cum and let out a satisfied giggle. "Let's get you cleaned up!" Angela grabbed the tiny couple and popped them into her mouth like two pieces of candy.


She gently moved her tongue around each of them, careful not to push them against her teeth. For Marc and Erika, the experience was surreal. Angela's tongue pushed and prodded them flipped them over. Angela was precise and had excellent control of her tongue.


Just as suddenly Marc and Erika were laying in the giantess' palm with a tissue hovering over them. As the couple used the giant tissue to dry themselves, Angela said "I think Erika won the contest. She had the best technique." She winked at the couple in her hand. "Although, she's a little small for what I have planned."


Angela set the couple down on the bed between her legs, giving another close-up view of her enormous pussy. Erika started to grow and Marc quickly turned to face her as she expanded. From his 2" perspective, she appeared nearly 18' tall! Marc started at her taking in every soft curve of her body.


Erika looked down at her much smaller husband. She desperately wished to see him even smaller. To make him crawl around her body and please her. Oh, the things she could do to him. Erika bit her lip and started to touch her nether region instinctively. "Hey, cutie," she said flirtatiously to Marc.


Marc swallowed hard, but couldn't find the words to reply to his giant wife. He finally opened his mouth to reply when he was swept away by Angela's fingers.


"Now as for you, Marc." Angela pinched the tiny man, holding him in front of her face. "You will kiss my feet and apologize for your lackluster performance." Angela dismissively dropped Marc onto her pedicured toes.


Marc looked at the enormous toes before him and noticed her toenails were intricately painted. He took a step closer and saw a small signature on her big toe! Marc couldn't help but wonder how she had managed to get that level of detail. Before he could give it much thought Angela's voice boomed from above, "I'm waiting, little man." Her huge toes wiggled in anticipation. Not wanting to upset the giantess, Marc climbed over her toes and started to kiss her feet.


Satisfied that Marc was performing his job now, she returned her attention to the 6" tall woman between her legs. "Now, for your reward." Angela grasped the tiny woman and laid back. She spread Erika's legs and placed the tiny woman on her lips.


Erika balanced herself on Angela's massive mouth, a little perplexed on what the 'reward' would be. Angela's lips parted and her massive tongue suddenly pushed into Erika's groin. Erika bit her lip, suppressing a surprised moan. However, Angela's expert tongue caressed her teasingly and it didn't take long before Erika was moaning as loud as her lungs would let her.


She moaned so loud that even Marc could hear it at the giantess' toes. He perked up, trying to see what was going on. Unfortunately, Angela's building-sized legs obscured his view. Angela swayed her legs back and forth, teasing small snippets of the action from his vantage point.


Angela could feel Erika's body tense as she orgasmed, followed by the loudest moan the tiny woman had produced thus far. Angela picked Erika up and placed the tiny woman on her chest. Erika just laid back, unable to move after the world-shattering orgasm she had.


Next Angela retrieved Marc. She used the foot he wasn't standing on to pick him up with her toes. Marc yelped in surprise as she lifted him towards her awaiting palm. Finally, Angela dropped the tiny man next to his relatively giant, but still tiny, wife.


Angela thought to herself out loud, "Hmm, I wonder what else we could try?" Letting the tiny couple recharge a little longer between her tits.


Marc took advantage of the opportunity to explore his giant wife. He kissed her feet, then her legs. He worked his way up to his womanhood, roughly three times bigger than it would normally be. Although his penis was more than adequate at normal size, he wondered if he could please her in his diminished state. He continues upward kissing her toned abs then her breasts. Finally her neck and her lips.


Marc looked her in the eyes and Erika gave him a wild look. Without warning, she flipped him over and was on top of him. She returned his kisses, starting with his lips, then his chest, then his abs. She reached his penis and gave it a light kiss. Then a lick. Then she easily took the whole thing in her mouth. Erika was already particularly skilled, but now with their size difference, she gave him a truly mind-blowing blow job. She finished him off and swallowed with a lick of her lips.


Angela watched the couple explore each other at their mismatched size. Seeing them like this gave her a sudden jolt of inspiration "Erika, how'd you like seeing Marc even smaller?"


Erika gave Angela a quizzical look, then nodded eagerly.


Angela squealed in excitement. "Sorry, little cutie you'll have to wait here." She said as she put Marc on the nightstand. Angela jumped out of bed and placed Erika on the floor.


For the first time, Erika got a really good look at just how small she was. She looked up at the curvy dancer in front of her stretching up towards the sky. To her left was a building-sized nightstand. Erika looked down at Angela's feet in front of her. She noticed the intricate details on her pedicure. She made a mental note to ask Angela where she got her toes done.


Erika could feel the warmth of the growth ray hit her body. She grew slowly, it felt like riding an elevator. As she grew the room still seemed gigantic, but it became less alien to her as well. She was about to be as tall as the nightstand, she took the few steps required to get a closer look.


Marc was still perplexed about what was about to happen. He knew there wasn't much he could do other than wait. He stared into the distance at Angela, looking down at the ground. To his surprise, some blonde hair started to appear at the edge of the nightstand. Marc watched as Erika's beautiful face came into view. She gave him a sexy wink and bit her lip.


Meanwhile, Erika was just eating up her husband's surprised reaction. When she was tall enough that he could see her breasts, she squeezed and groped them drawing her husband's attention. When the nightstand was merely waist high she suddenly thrust her hips towards him. Marc jumped out of his mesmerized daze and fell on his back, a terrified look in his eye. Erika was already getting wet at how easily she scared him. How much power she had over him now.


Finally, her growth stopped. Erika turned to Angela, giving Marc a magnificent view of her colossal booty.


Angela whispered something into Erika's ear and the two girls turned toward Marc lustfully. Marc felt a chill down his spine as he realized he was now a mere toy for the whims of these giantesses.


The two women suddenly get on their knees and crawl towards the nightstand. "We have a very important question that I think only you can answer." Erika looked at her tiny husband lewdly. Both women had reached the nightstands, "whose boobs are bigger, Marc?" she continued. The women then dropped their tits onto the nightstand, the impact caused Marc to lose his footing.


"No playing favorites either, mister!" Angela chimed in while biting her lip.


Marc looked up at the massive mounds before him. Both women had amazing tits and both would be terrifying if he upset them. At his scale, he could tell that Angela's boobs were just slightly bigger. Ultimately, Marc decided it was safer not to upset the one that's taking him home tonight. "Erika!" He said.


The women look at him, confused. "Sorry little guy, we can't hear you. Walk up and touch the winner!" Erika suggested.


Marc started walking towards his wife's massive rack, but they started to shrink suddenly right before his eyes.


Erika could feel herself shrinking again. Then the sensation stopped. She was maybe 6" shorter than normal. She turned towards Angela who said nothing but offered a mischievous grin.


Marc knew he wouldn't get away with choosing Erika now that she'd been shrunk, so he started walking towards Angela's towering tits.


Marc didn't make it far before he saw a shadow go over him. He looked up to see his wife's massive breasts crash into him from above.


"I win!' Erika giggled with her husband still pinned under her boobs.


"You cheated!" Angela stood up and looked at Erika.


Erika stood up, releasing Marc from the immense weight of her chest. "What and shrinking me wasn't cheating?" Erika replied, teasingly.


"I had to even the playing field somehow, after all, you're sleeping with the judge." Angela winked.


"Don't punish me then, punish the judge for favoritism." Erika turned towards Marc with a naughty grin.


Angela also looked at Marc, "okay, let's make you a quarter of an inch tall, mister favoritism." With a press of her wristband, Marc felt the tell-tale tingly rush of shrinking again. They were about to get a lot bigger from his perspective.


Angela turned towards Erika, now standing a whole head shorter than her, and pulled her in for a kiss. She then pushed Erika into the bed and climbed on top of her while kissing her passionately. Marc looked in awe as the two mountainous women climbed on top of each other, still trying to wrap his head around the unfathomable enormity of the girls.


"Don't forget your husband" Angela said mirthfully. Angela started to reach for Marc but Erika stopped her.


"Is that safe? He's really small." Erika asked seriously.


"Don't worry! The smaller you shrink the more durable you become. At his current size, we can't hurt him… unless we tried really hard." Angela said reassuringly.


Erika nodded and then snatched her husband from the nightstand and dropped him on her right boob. Before Marc could gain his footing, Angela's boob came crashing down on top of him. The women were kissing and pressing their tits together with Marc stuck between.


The weight and pressure were intense. It seemed Angela was right about him being more durable. However, he couldn't breathe! He could feel his lungs struggle for air to no avail. Marc laid there on his wife's massive breasts, catching his breath. He looked over and saw Angela going to town on the other breast licking, sucking, and biting it.


Then Angela moved towards Marc's position on his wife's other breast and started to do the same. Marc found himself caught up in the action. He was sucked off of his wife's tit then dropped out of Angela's mouth only to be sucked back up again.


The next time Angela's mouth opened, however, it was not to Erika's soft chest. Instead, he was greeted by Erika's powerful tongue as the girls continued to play with him. They pushed him back and forth between their mouths as they played. Marc was disoriented and had no idea whose mouth he was in.


Angela expertly scooped Marc out of Erika's mouth with her tongue. She kissed Erika gently as she made her way down to Erika's womanhood. Angela started to suck on Erika's clit before depositing Marc onto it.


She couldn't help but giggle at Marc's predicament. He was currently laying on his wife's clit, which was about as tall as he was! She whispered to the minuscule man, "You take care of down here and I'll take care of up there."


Marc watched Angela's massive eye wink at him before her body zoomed up and away from him. Marc looked around to get his bearings. With two massive tan pillars on either side and a forest behind him, that would mean he was… on Erika's clit.


Holy shit. Marc thought to himself, looking down at the cavernous pussy below him. Just earlier his dick was able to fill that cavern. Now? She wouldn't even notice him. He was nothing more than an ornament for her clit. How the hell was he going to 'take care of' down here!


Erika's body shifted and Marc lost his footing, landing directly on top of Erika's clit. He felt it pulsate in his grasp and could swear he heard a soft moan from Erika. Marc decided to see what he could do even at his minuscule size of 1/4" tall.


Marc went to work squeezing, kissing, biting, and humping the enormous clit. He could hear his wife's moans now. He saw her pussy glistening with cum below.


Erika bucks her hips with a monumental moan, knocking Marc clear off of her. Marc tumbles onto the bed and watches Erika's vagina cum violently. Marc realizes too late that the river of cum is approaching him and he's swept away by his wife's juices.


Marc floated in the river of cum as it pooled up at the lowest point. He looked around at the world around him. Seeing everything from such a tiny perspective was certainly... different. Exhilarating even, Marc admitted.


"I can't seem to find him." Marc hears a feminine voice boom above him. It appears to be Angela, but it's hard to tell at his current size. Her gaze passes over him without notice.


"I'll just grow him back slowly until we find him." The voice booms again. This time Marc can feel himself getting bigger. He quickly outgrew the pond of cum he was floating in and stood up. "There he is!" Angela said excitedly. Erika breathed a sigh of relief.


Marc's growth stopped at around 6" tall. "I have one more game to play." Angela smiled wickedly at Erika. "See, I've enjoyed playing with you and your husband." Angela climbed into the bed, positioning herself at the opposite end from Erika. "So let's play a game of tug of war. I'll slip Marc halfway into my pussy, and halfway into yours. Whoever has Marc in their possession be at the end of one minute, keeps him. Just, no using your hands."


Erika and Marc looked scared. Angela wasn't allowed to keep her clients, even if they agreed to it. However, Marc and Erika didn't know that. Sure, she'd tell them after the fact, but their fear made the game fun.


Erika finally spoke, "and if I don't agree?"


"Then I keep you both," Angela responded simply, shrinking Erika by half to drive the illusion home.


"Okay, I'll do it!" Erika says.


Angela returned Erika to normal height and positioned Marc between them. First, Angela inserted Marc's lower half into her pussy. Marc desperately tried to pull free, but Angela easily held him in place. Erika then positioned herself to push her husband's top half into her vagina.


From Marc's fleshy prison he could barely hear the count down. He felt both women's vaginal muscles tighten. He knew the game had begun. He slid back and forth an inch or two at a time, the pulsating pressure of the muscles tightening then releasing him. Despite the imminent danger, the whole thing was highly erotic.


Angela had expert control of her vaginal muscles. She originally started practicing vaginal squeezes to please an ex-boyfriend. However, she found this little trick was particularly useful in her current profession. Angela watched as Erika struggled to pull Marc into her. If Angela was trying it wouldn't even be close to a fair fight. Instead, Angela slid Marc back and forth. She could tell that the motion was driving Erika wild with pleasure.


Angela looked at the clock, 20 seconds left. With a mighty pull, she completely pulled Marc inside her.


Angela looked at Erika triumphantly. Erika looked sexually flustered, surprised, and defeated. "I guess he's mine," Angela said simply.


Suddenly there was a fire in Erika's eye and she buried her face between Angela's legs.


Surprised, Angela lets the woman lick her pussy. Erika's tongue delved deeper and deeper until she was able to grab Marc and pull him out. The timer they set went off just as Marc was pulled free.


Stunned, Angela manages to say, "that was pretty clever."


Erika dropped Marc from her mouth onto her palm. Marc sat down in his wife's hand looking at Angela expectantly.


"Don't worry you two. You were never in danger." Angela smiled sweetly. "It's against club policy to take our clients home… even if they agree."


Erika fell back onto the bed with a sigh of relief, dropping Marc somewhere near her tits in the process. "Oh my god, that was such a thrill!" Erika laughed in excitement, her boobs jiggling and making it difficult for Marc to stand.


Angela watched the couple recharge. Their time together was almost up. Still, she knew that all three of them would remember this night for a very long time.


"Hey!" Erika said between deep breaths, "your pedicure," she continued collecting her thoughts, "who does your pedicure? They are insanely cute and detailed!"


Angela's facial expression changed to bubbly delight, "oh my God. You won't believe this." She started, then sat down next to Erika, "so there's this regular, he's an artist, and he totally has a foot kink. So I told him if he paints my nails--hands and feet-- I'd give him a free private dance!" Angela paused, "and he said yes! He's been doing them ever since!"


Erika's jaw dropped. "You mean to tell me… you shrank a client and they painted that," Erika vaguely motioned towards Angela's hand and feet, "for free?"


Angela giggled, "well I did have to let him crawl around my toes for 30 minutes afterward… but yes!"


"Think you can talk him into doing mine too?" Erika asked, wiggling her toes.


"Maybe, but you'd have to work here." Angela winked and the girls shared another laugh.


Angela looked at the clock, "Well, it's about that time to get you two back to normal size." Angela looked longingly at the mixed-size couple lounging on her bed. Angela tapped a few buttons and returned Erika's missing inches first, then started to work the controls to bring Marc back to normal.


"Wait!" Erika interrupted. Angela's finger stopped over the screen. Erika sat up, careful not to drop Marc, then whispered into Angela's ear.


Angela looked surprised, then nodded. "I don't see why not. I'll even let you borrow my room for a bit." Angela stood up and tapped a few buttons on her wristband. "There, I've transferred his size control to you."


Erika squealed gleefully. "Thank you!"


"Just remember, he's more durable while shrunk, but he's not invincible. Honestly, as long as you don't put your full body weight on him he should be fine." Angela explained while walking towards the door. "Enjoy your alone time." She blew a kiss toward the mixed size couple as she closed the door behind her.


Marc looked up at his wife, the giantess. What did she have planned for him now?


Erika only offered a lustful smile in response.

Chapter 6: My Wife, the Giantess by sizeaddled

Erika said nothing. She simply stared at Marc, who was standing naked on the bed in front of her. Her mind was swimming with ideas, her heart fluttering in anticipation. She had daydreamed more than once tonight about what she would do with a shrunk and helpless Marc. Yet, now that he was completely at her mercy, she wasn't sure where to begin. She examined her tiny, 6" husband. The man normally towered over her at 6'1", but right now he was smaller than most of her bedroom toys.


She noticed Marc's tiny cock standing at attention. That looks like a good place to start. Erika thought to herself as she pushed her husband prone with one finger.


Erika leaned in, her lips glistened as they approached Marc's stiff member. "At least I won't have to worry about choking this time." Erika giggled, then gently kissed Marc between the legs.


Marc gawked at his wife's massive lips as they approached. Her soft lips gently eclipsed his entire lower body, the warmth of her lips felt amazing. She parted her lips, Marc glanced down and noticed that her bottom lip was thicker than the length of his entire dick. Next, Erika's huge tongue peeked out and gently fondled his hard-on. Another deep, wet kiss that covered his entire lower torso teased and taunted. Any doubts Marc had regarding his wife's motives were washed away as Erika's heavenly lips and tongue caressed his nether region.


Erika stopped when she felt Marc's tiny body orgasm. As she pulled her mouth away Marc could see his ejaculate on her bottom lip, a minuscule dot compared to the massive canvas of her luscious lips. Her tongue licked across her lips, wiping away any sign of his seed.


"Holy shit! Did you just cum?" Erika said breathlessly with one eyebrow raised.


Marc simply nodded.


"That was so easy!" Erika started enthusiastically, "I think I even swallowed? I can't really tell! I wish I could shrink you for every BJ!" Erika bounced on the bed, giddy with excitement. Marc was bounced about, completely at the mercy of her celebratory whims.


"Now it's my turn!" Erika winked. She hopped out of bed while Marc recovered from the tremors. "You're a bit too small for what I have in mind though." she looked at him, disappointed. "Luckily I can fix that!" she scooped Marc off the bed and placed him on the floor between her feet.


Still dizzy from all the sudden movement, Marc stumbled and tried to gather his composure. When he steadied himself he looked up… and up… and up at the giantess. He hadn't spent much time on the ground while shrunk. Standing squarely between his wife's feet reminded him just how small and vulnerable he really was.


"You're so small…" Erika said quietly, absently contemplating the sheer difference in scale between them. "I could just…" her foot hovered over Marc.


Marc realized too late that her foot was looming over him. Erika used the ball of her foot to push him over. Marc struggled to free himself from her unrelenting sole, after all her foot was over one and half times his height!


Erika adjusted her foot, pinning Marc's face between her big toe and index toe. "Lick them… or else." Erika increased the pressure on her husband just slightly. Marc locked eyes with the giantess, confused at the sudden turn of his wife's attitude. She gave him a cruel, domineering look. Marc reluctantly complied, not sure if this was just another game or if she was serious!


Erika felt aroused as she watched her husband obediently lick her toes. She knew Marc wasn't a fan of feet, in fact, it took a lot of convincing to get a foot rub him! Somehow making him do something he'd never normally do… was exciting. She could feel herself growing increasingly wet. What else would he do if she commanded him?


Satisfied, Erika slowly released her foot from Marc's body. As he breathed a sigh of relief Erika's foot slammed down next to him merely an inch away from his body with a booming thud. He froze and stared straight up at his normally petite wife.


Her sinister glare melted away as her demeanor shifted to her regular, bubbly self, "Wow, Angela's right. It is fun to mess with tiny people." She flashed a mirthful smile at Marc, "especially tiny husbands." she teasingly stuck her tongue out at him.


Marc wasn't so sure about being at his wife's mercy anymore. As he stood up and could feel himself growing. He grew past Erika's knees, then thighs. He finally stopped when her womanhood stared him directly in the eye.


"Hmm… just a smidge too tall," Erika said to herself. With a lurch, Marc suddenly shrunk 3". Putting his wife's vagina just above his head. "I want you to have to work for it." she winked.


Erika grabbed Marc by the back of his head and thrust it into her crotch. "Now, lick." She commanded. Marc obeyed energetically as he worked his tongue furiously inside his wife's sex. He knew the key to getting his wife to orgasm during oral was her clit, Marc moved his tongue as high as he could. Despite this, her clit was just out of reach. Marc grabbed onto his wife's hips and pulled himself up. His feet were completely off the ground as his tongue finally hit the mark and voraciously played with her clit.


Erika could feel an orgasm building up inside her. Her legs grew weak and her pussy gushed. She pushed Marc's head into her groin again and fell back onto the bed. Erika orgasmed, her back arched and her legs wrapped around his head.


Her thighs completely covered Marc's head. He could feel Erika's warm cum pouring out of her and onto his face. Marc desperately tried to breathe but only got a mouthful of his wife's juices. Finally, her orgasm subsided and she released him. Exhausted, he just crawled on top of his wife and laid on her chest.


The two lay there silently, catching their breath. Erika's chest rose and fell rhythmically as Marc laid naked on her torso, his head nestled between her breasts.


"Come give me a kiss." Erika beckoned after she had caught her breath.


At half of Erika's height, Marc had to climb over his wife's body to reach her face. Erika pulled him in for a kiss, her lips double the size they normally were. As he kissed her, Marc could feel himself shrinking again. Erika's lips grew bigger and bigger as the couple continued to kiss. They quickly expanded below him first covering his whole face, then torso, and eventually his whole body.


Meanwhile, Erika held Marc against her lips. At first, she had to hold him with both arms to keep him in place. Before long all it took was one hand. Finally, all that was required was her index finger to pin him to her lips. He had reached the appropriate size for what she wanted to do next. She released her finger from Marc and her lips recoiled, causing Marc to bounce ever so slightly against her full, plump lips.


Marc laid on his wife's soft lips, finding comfort in their warmth. He felt her lips begin to part, opening to the deep cavern of her mouth. Inside the dark, wet abyss he could see Erika's pearly white teeth glistening. The widening gap of Erika's lips caused Marc to lose his grip. He started to fall into her mouth but managed to grasp onto her teeth. The slippery smooth surface of her pearly whites was difficult to hold onto and he quickly lost grip again, falling into the depths of her mouth and onto her giant tongue. Erika snapped her mouth shut suddenly, leaving Marc in the humid darkness. He could still smell the scent of her drink from earlier on her breath, which now enveloped his whole world.


Erika deliberately wanted to scare Marc. She knew he'd enjoy the power she had over him. She was getting a rush from it as well. Tonight truly had been one of the best sexual experiences of her life. She easily swished her tiny husband around her mouth, moving him from side to side. She then placed him on her molars and started to bite down, just enough to pinch him. Mark flailed furiously against her massive teeth. Erika wondered how much punishment he could survive with his 'enhanced durability', but decided that perhaps now wasn't a good time to push the limits.


She eased up her jaw, releasing Marc from the crushing grip of her teeth. Then she pushed Marc to the center of her mouth and felt around his groin. Marc was rock hard again! Sure, at his current size it was difficult to tell, but still, she was fairly certain. To test her theory, she expertly moved her tongue between his legs. Her tiny passenger quickly spasmed a telltale sign that he had cum.


Erika grinned, letting just the faintest amount of light into her mouth. Marc was currently pinned to the roof of her mouth by her powerful tongue. He watched the tiny amount of cum he produced get swallowed up by her saliva. At regular size, his spunk would've been a mouthful for his wife, but in his shrunken state, it was literally unnoticeable to the giantess. Erika's throat opened up and swallowed the saliva in her mouth, the torrent of spit felt like a force of nature from Marc's tiny vantage point.


Satisfied that she had properly dominated her tiny husband, Erika spat him out. Marc landed roughly near her collarbone. Erika giggled as he wiped her spittle from his face and eyes. She watched Marc look around, gaining his bearings.


Marc's jaw nearly dropped when he turned around and saw his wife's magnificent cleavage. She had amazing tits, but at his current height, they were awe-inspiring. He must've been less than an inch tall considering how big Erika's mouth was.


"How'd you like to fuck these titties, Marc?" Erika teased, shaking her tits vigorously. Her voice reverberated through his tiny body "I know you enjoy it at normal size. Give them a try now."


Marc excitedly ran towards the cleavage canyon while Erika pressed her boobs firmly together to give her tiny man ample friction. Marc reached the point where the massive mounds met and pushed his dick between them. He thrust in and out, but was so focused on his pleasure he didn't notice he was shrinking again! Erika's already massive cleavage became truly titanic to his minuscule body as he dwindled away.


Erika released her boobs, letting them lay in their natural perky position. "Time to climb Mt. Erika." she let out a soft giggle that made her immense tits sway side to side. At his new height of 1/4" tall, he was mesmerized as the towering tits swayed and jiggled.


"Go on, Marc. I know you're dying to conquer these epic-sized boobs." Erika said playfully, the sound of her voice boomed through Marc. He could feel her voice encompassing his whole being.


Excited, Marc sprang into action. Ready to lay claim to the mountains before him. Her soft, firm breasts were perfect for climbing. With each breath, Erika's chest rose and fell causing an imperceptible wobble in her breasts. These subtle gyrations became increasingly difficult to deal with as Marc climbed higher. About halfway up her massive chest, Marc had to resort to crawling on her tit to keep from falling.


Erika watched Marc struggle to keep his balance. The whole ordeal was hilarious! Marc was usually the strong, dominant one in the bedroom. When they had sex, it was Marc who took control. His strong arms could easily toss Erika around the bedroom. Now? He was little more than a speck on her breast. If she so much as breathed too hard he'd probably blow away. She could feel herself getting wet thinking about this change of power dynamics and let out a soft, unconscious moan.


Although Erika's moan was nearly inaudible to her, it was more than enough to cause the minuscule man to lose his balance and tumble down the fleshy mountain. Marc's world suddenly boomed as Erika started to giggle uncontrollably. At his normal size, he'd tease her about her cute laugh, but at his current scale, her sweet giggles rocked his world. Marc watched in awe as the mountains before him quaked and jiggled.


"Oh my God." Erika wiped a tear from her eye, "that was too funny. Sorry, try again my little mountain climber!" She let out one more giggle that made her massive mammaries sway.


Erika watched her tiny husband begin to scale her giant breast again. Her body was a landscape to the tiny man. Her laughter was a force of nature that he was powerless against. She could feel the carnal urge build between her legs.


With gritted determination, Marc set out once again. Marc approached the point where he had to crawl again. Erika couldn't help but giggle slightly causing the ground beneath Marc to quake once again. This time, he held fast to her mountainous breasts. When the mountain ceased the shaking, he continued his ascent.


As he approached the summit Marc thought to himself, Never mind a gym membership! I could get all the exercise I need if we had a shrink ray at home!


Erika watched the tiny man reach the top of her tit. He walked a few paces toward her nipple and finally collapsed on her areola. At 32DD, Erika was no slouch in the chest department, but watching her tiny husband struggle to climb her boobs made her feel like a goddess. She could feel her nipples begin to harden from the stimulation of the tiny person resting on her areola. 


Marc laid there on his wife's areola, catching his breath. A shadow slowly rose, covering Marc. He looked over to see what it was and saw Erika's nipple growing and hardening from arousal. He watched, from his 1/4" tall perspective, in awe as the nipple grew to nearly 25' tall.


"Looks like you haven't quite reached the top," Erika teased with an enormous smile across her face.


Marc mustered his determination and began the vertical climb up her nipple, the rough and hard texture giving him ample handholds. Marc scaled the 1" nipple surprisingly quick! Upon reaching the tip, he looked around, admiring the landscape of his sexy giantess wife. He could see a vast desert of her stomach below him, a small well-trimmed patch of forest near her pubic region, and beyond that the vast pillars of her towering legs.


Without warning, Erika bent her neck and pushed her breast into her mouth. She licked her nipple, easily removing Marc from where he stood. If her mouth was scary before, it was terrifying now to the tiny man. Many of her teeth were twice as tall as he was!


Erika could barely feel Marc in her mouth, he felt smaller than a Tic Tac. At his current size, she could easily, accidentally, swallow him whole! She certainly had no interest in throwing him up or worse, seeing if he'd survive a 'full tour' of her digestive tract. She carefully spit him out into her palm.


Even bathed in Erika's warm saliva, Marc could feel the warmth of the growth ray increasing his size. Tired from his escapades, Marc closed his eyes and just enjoyed the comforting warmth.


As Marc grew, Erika could tell he was lying there, motionless, "Marc? Are you okay?!" She panicked.


Marc flinched at the sudden noise and sat up. He opened his eyes and looked around, giving Erika a thumbs up. She breathed a sigh of relief. "Don't you dare scare me like that, mister!" she poked the 4" tall man with her massive finger.


"I've got one more treat for you. Just sit back and enjoy the show." She gave him a gentle kiss, then stood up to her full height. Erika looked around the room and noticed a chair in the corner. She walked over to the chair and gently set Marc on the seat.


Marc looked around casually at his new environment. The chair was leather and still had plenty of padding. Yet again the shadow of his giantess wife dominated his landscape. He looked up to see what she was doing and his jaw dropped.


"Holy shit!" Marc said aloud, staring at his wife's well-shaped butt that encompassed the entire sky!


"I know how much you like my ass, Marc." Erika teased with a wiggle of her butt.


Erika shifted her weight from one foot to the other, causing her ass to sway slightly. With each movement, she swung her butt closer and closer to his tiny vantage point. Erika stopped swaying her hips when she was only inches away.


"How's the view?" Erika giggled and lightly smacked her ass.


Marc's mouth was agape, flabbergasted as he watched Erika's shapely and firm butt jiggle slightly from the assault.


Damn those yoga classes are paying off. He thought to himself.


"How about a closer look, sweetie?" Erika's massive ass loomed closer to Marc. Her cheeks lightly touched the chair. Marc fell to his back and lay between Erika's massive cheeks, helplessly pinned by her enormous behind.


Erika popped up to her full height. The sudden movement created a gust of wind that pulled Marc upward slightly. Erika started to sway her hips above the tiny man once again.


Erika's booty swayed over her tiny husband. She bit her lip, as she slid her fingers into her womanhood. She was so horny from the entire ordeal that she was already dripping wet.


Marc stared at the massive cheeks that dominated his vision. He heard a splash and turned to see Erika's juices spilling out onto the chair as she fingered herself. Erika's ass moved closer and closer to Marc. Her peach pushed dangerously close to the tiny man.


Erika was so focused on her own pleasure that she had quit paying attention to the lap dance she was giving her shrunken partner. She could feel another orgasm welling up inside her. At any moment the floodgates would open.


There was a knock at the door at the very moment Erika orgasmed. Startled, Erika sat down suddenly on the chair as cum gushed out of her honeypot.


"How are my favorite love birds?" Angela started opening the door, "I'm here to check on you two!"


"Oh! H-hey!" Erika blushed crimson. "W-we're good!" her body still feeling the aftershock of her orgasm.


Angela recognized Erika's body language and smiled, "I see you two are making good use of your time here."


Erika didn't think it was possible, but she blushed an even deeper shade of red. "Y-you could say that!"


"Where's Marc?" Angela asked, her head tilted to the side with curiosity.


The color from Erika's face drained as she went ghost-white. "Oh shit!" she stood up quickly and turned toward the cum-covered chair. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit! He was right here!"


Angela moved towards Erika, placing her hands on the woman's shoulders to try and calm her down. Angela looked down at the mess on the chair and said, "Well, there's no blood so you didn't squish him!"


Angela thought her words would be comforting, but Erika turned towards her with tears welling up in her eyes. Angela realized how that sounded to Erika and tried to explain, "What I mean is that he's probably okay! He probably jumped off the chair or something! We just gotta find him!" Angela embraced Erika with a comforting hug.


After a few moments, Erika had calmed down. "Okay, now let's find him." Angela held Erika at arm's length with a smile.


Erika nodded and Angela crawled on the floor and said "Here Marc-y Marc-y Marc-y" calling for the tiny man like he was a lost pet.


"I think I know where he is." Erika blushed the deepest red that Angela had seen so far.


_______________


Marc watched his wife finger herself while her massive ass wiggled above him. Erika unleashed a waterfall of cum then there was a knock at the door. Marc looked up as her beautiful butt crashed into him.


Dazed, Marc awoke a few moments later completely enveloped in darkness. As far as he could tell he was still standing up, yet that would be impossible unless… a scent hit his nose and he knew exactly where he was. He had been pushed into his wife's ass. Marc tried to free himself, but her powerful sphincter muscles held him fast.


His whole world was shifted when Erika stood up. He could feel the cool outside air on his feet. Marc could feel himself getting pulled in and fought frantically against the giantess' muscles but to no avail.


He was trapped.


_______________


"I see." Angela said simply, "Next time you want to try anal, maybe try it at normal size first." she winked.


"No! That's not it at all!" Erika blushed, "You just surprised me when you walked in!" she defended herself.


"Don't worry, it's not the first time this has happened," Angela said. "I think if I shrink myself to about 1/4 of my height I should be able to reach in and get him."


"You're going to WHAT?!" Erika shouted.


"Or I can take you to the hospital and have a doctor pull him out." Angela grinned "Although you may have a hard time explaining this to him."


Erika finally agreed, "Okay, we'll do it here."


Angela motioned towards the bed, and Erika bent over the side while Angela shrunk herself. Angela retrieved some lube from her nightstand and proceeded to generously apply it to her right arm. Angela slowly inserted her tiny arm into Erika. After some feeling around, she found Marc! She wrapped her fingers around his tiny body and slowly slipped him out.


Angela looked at the mortified 4" tall man in her hand. "More than you bargained for, eh?" she said as she returned to her normal size. "Let's get you cleaned up."


Angela quickly and expertly cleaned Marc up and handed him back to Erika. "One husband retrieval, complete!" she laughed. "Now, let's get him back to normal size so you can both get dressed and back in the main room."


"About that…" Erika started, "You kinda tore our clothes off earlier."


This time it was Angela's turn to look mortified. "Oh yeah. I uhh did." she paused, thinking of what to do. "I've got a change of clothes I could give you." she motioned towards Erika. "As for you…" she continued, looking at Marc.


"Actually, can I keep him small just a little longer?" Erika begged. "I promise I'll be more careful!"


Angela hesitantly nodded, "Okay, but you can't take him home like that." Angela grabbed the change of clothes she kept under the bed. "Come see me when you're ready to leave. In the meantime I'll see what I can find for him to wear when he returns to normal size." she handed the clothes to Erika.


"Oh my god thank you!" Erika squealed in excitement.


"One more thing, you'll need to keep him hidden. The boss, Kristen doesn't really like it when patrons are walking around shrunk outside the private rooms." Angela grabbed Erika's wristband and shrunk Marc down to 1" tall again.


Erika dressed into Angela's spare clothes which were another lingerie set with laces and straps all over the body.


Better than walking around naked! She thought to herself.


After dressing she looked down at her tiny husband patiently waiting on the nightstand. "Now where to put you…" Erika picked Marc up by pinching her fingers and dropped him into her ample cleavage.


"I don't know about you, Marc, but I need a drink." Erika shifted the lingerie bra and walked out into the main room.

Chapter 7: Amateur Hour by sizeaddled
Author's Notes:

Amateur Hour is a featured event at Aurora. Here any woman can try out for the chance to work at Aurora. Erika meets three of tonight's candidates and makes some friends. Meanwhile Marc is still shrunk at 1" tall, how will he handle being tiny with Erika's three new friends?

"Hey! I was wondering where you went!" Erika heard a familiar voice call out. She turned toward the familiar voice and saw Nadia, still standing just over 12' tall.


"Where's your husband… Marc, I think?" Nadia asked.


"He's… uhh around here somewhere." Erika blushed, not wanting to reveal the tiny man still squirming deep inside her cleavage.


Nadia paused, piecing together her version of what happened. "You let him get a private dance!" Nadia gasped, putting her hand over her mouth. "Are you sure that was a good idea? I hear those can get pretty wild."


"Yeah…" Erika's voice trailed off reminiscing of all the naughty fun she, Angela, and Marc had. She could feel herself blushing with excitement.


"Like tonight one of the guys went home in a giant pair of panties!" Nadia laughed. "The worst part? He totally smelled like… well never mind." she shook her head, "Tell you what, the next round's on me. Another Cosmopolitan?"


"Yes, please!" Erika suddenly remembered her tiny husband squirming between her tits. "and… umm… a shot of something. Just surprise me!"


"I've got just the thing." Nadia winked and the mini-giantess walked away.

_______________


Marc had started his journey at the top of Erika's voluptuous cleavage. With each step his fleshy surrounding jiggled and bounced, pulling him deeper. He struggled futilely to keep his head out of the cleavage canyon. He took one last deep breath of fresh air before he was completely encapsulated by Erika's tits.


For what seemed like ages she walked, bouncing and tossing him in every direction. Marc could barely tell which way was up! He could barely hear the muffled sounds of the outside world from his vantage point deep inside Erika's cleavage.


Eventually, the world stopped moving. It seems Erika had found a seat. Marc pushed with all his strength against the soft, smooth walls which barely moved. Desperate for fresh air, Marc tried to climb his way up but found her cleavage was slick with light sweat. Finally, he tried to squirm his way up, but his wife's bulky chest held him in place.


Marc resigned himself to his fate. He had no way to escape Erika's cleavage without outside help.


There are worse places to be stuck, he thought to himself shuddering at what had happened earlier.


Light suddenly poured in and a gust of fresh air hit Marc's face. He looked up and saw Erika's looming index finger reaching toward him. Her finger pushed past Marc and scooped him out, freeing him from his wife's chest.

_______________


After Nadia left, Erika quickly fished Marc out from between her boobs. She gently placed the tiny man onto the table and with an innocent smile and a wave said, "Hey babe!"


Marc was still very disoriented. He looked around the table to get his bearings, then looked back up at his giant wife.


"Angela said I should keep you hidden, but I think you'll want to see this." Erika pointed at the main stage where a buxom 50' giantess was dancing.


Marc looked toward the stage which appeared over a quarter of a mile away. He looked at the giant woman on stage and realized he recognized her! It was Kiki, the busty Asian dancer that was served with their drinks earlier that night. His jaw dropped. Sure, Erika was no slouch in the chest department, but Kiki's breasts were on another level! He wondered what it would be like to see those mountains up close.


Erika cleared her throat, Marc looked up and saw Erika's face dark with jealousy "In case you forgot, your wife is currently the size of a skyscraper to you. I'd be more careful with how you look at other women." She tapped her fingers on the table next to Marc to drive the point home. Marc stood up straight and simply nodded at the giant woman.


Erika burst into a fit of giggles, "This is too easy!" she laughed "I must be really intimidating at this size!" Marc loosened up hearing the levity in Erika's voice. She was just toying with him. Again.


Erika looked up from the tiny man on the table and saw Nadia approaching again. "Shit. Time to hide!" Nadia's giant strides gave Erika very little time to hide her husband. She pushed him over and placed her hand on his tiny body, completely obscuring him from sight. Marc tried to move but was completely pinned. Yet again he was reminded of how powerless he was against his wife.


"Here's your drinks!" Nadia said cheerfully as she placed the drinks on the table. "Still no Marc, eh?"


Erika shook her head, "I'm sure he'll turn up soon."


"Just be sure to remind him who's the boss when he gets back." Nadia laughed and then left to attend to another table.


If only she knew, Erika thought to herself.


She sighed and lifted her hand off of Marc to reach for the shot glass, quickly knocking it back. Her gaze returned to the table and her heart skipped a beat. She had forgotten that drinks were served with a tiny dancer. Towering over her 1" tall husband was the 6" tall brunette.


"It's not what you think!" Erika said trying to quickly hide the minuscule man from the tiny woman.


The tiny woman shouted "Don't worry, you're secret's safe with me! I bring my dates here all the time! I love the look of surprise when they find out I work here!" she laughed. "Especially when I shrink them."


Erika relaxed, releasing Marc from her iron grip. "What about Kristen? Isn't it against the rules for a patron to be shrunk outside the private rooms?"


"True, just don't get on her bad side and you'll be fine." the tiny woman winked. "Now pour some of your drink in that shot glass, I think our little friend here is thirsty."


Marc shifted uncomfortably as both giant women turned their eyes towards him.

_______________


Marc had finally managed to relax after all the commotion since the private dance. He walked over to the shot glass filled with his wife's drink. The glass was as tall as he was, Marc grabbed the lip of the shot glass and started to pull himself up.


"Need some help, cutie?" a feminine voice boomed from above. Marc turned to see Brandy, the shrunken dancer that had been delivered with Erika's drink. Despite her being tiny, she still appeared over 30' tall to Marc.


"Here, let me help you." the tiny-giant woman lifted Marc with ease and helped him drink from the enormous shot glass. After setting him down, she bent over to get a drink for herself leaving Marc a clear view of her shapely legs and her firm ass high above.


Brandy looked toward Marc and said, "Like the view?" Marc could only blush as the giant-tiny dancer sauntered back towards the center of the table to continue dancing.


Marc sat down against Erika's tree-trunk arm and sighed, closing his eyes.


"Just when I think I'm getting used to this… at least it's just these two," Marc said to himself.


Marc felt a shadow come over him and he opened his eyes. Three new giant women appeared and were taking seats next to Erika. Instinctively Marc climbed over Erika's arm and hid behind it.


I spoke too soon. Marc scolded himself.

_______________


"Hey! I hope you don't mind if we sit with you." the dark red-haired woman said as she and two other women approached the table. One had platinum blonde hair and the other black hair. All three were dolled up and looked drop-dead gorgeous.


Forgetting about her the tiny man hiding behind her arm, she instinctively nodded.


"Sorry," the platinum blonde woman said, "but you're the only other woman here that's... regular sized. Anyways, my name is Amber."


"Hi, I'm Erika," she replied simply.


"This is Olivia," Amber motioned towards the dark red-haired woman. "And this is my girlfriend, Tiffany." The black-haired woman waved.


"Nice to meet you!" Erika smiled.


"Are you girls excited for Amateur Hour?" Olivia grinned.


"Hell yeah!" said Amber and Tiffany nearly in unison.


"Amateur hour?" asked Erika.


Amber, Olivia, and Tiffany looked at Erika, perplexed.


"You know, where girls try out to become a dancer at Aurora. Isn't that why you're here?" Olivia asked.


"Oh. No, I'm here with my hus-" Erika stopped, realizing she had completely forgotten about Marc. She glanced down and saw him safely tucked behind her forearm. "husband." she finished.


"Oh wow! Where is he?" Tiffany asked looking around the club.


"Did he leave you here by yourself while got a private dance?" Amber said with an annoyed tone.


"No, nothing like that!" Erika exclaimed, "He's… nearby." She subconsciously looked at him on the table.


Catching Erika's non-verbal queue, Olivia stands up suddenly and looks behind Erika's forearm. "Holy shit! He's tiny!"


Erika felt like she was in high school again and had just been caught passing notes in class. She lifted her arm and revealed her tiny, naked husband to the three other women.


"No way!" Tiffany gasped with her hand over her mouth.


"How'd you get him to agree to that?" Olivia asked while biting her lip.


"How cute!" Amber exclaimed, eyes wide. She looked up from the tiny person and asked Erika "How tall is he normally?"


Overwhelmed by the response, Erika instinctively answers "He's normally six foot one."


"Can I pick him up?" Amber asked Erika. Erika nodded, not even noticing Marc's protests. With one hand the platinum blonde woman easily lifted the 1" tall man. She looked at Marc and said "Wow. I'm only four eleven! This is crazy! I'm holding a man that's over a foot taller than me! Well, normally." She casually moved Marc around her hand, examining him. "A girl could get used to this." she grinned, setting Marc back onto the table.


"That's why we're here, Amber." Tiffany laughed. "With any luck, we'll get to have fun at all sorts of sizes."

_______________


Erika was engrossed in conversation with the three newcomers. They had ordered drinks and the four were becoming fast friends. They had even made plans to see each other later this week.


"So how does Amateur Hour work, anyway?" asked Erika suddenly.


"Once you sign up, they call you to the stage when it's your turn," Tiffany explained. "Then you dance on the main stage and Kristen, the owner, decides if you get to join the team."


"Amateur Hour has begun!" the announcer buzzes over the loudspeaker. Loud cheers from the crowd ensued. "First up tonight is… Olivia!"


Olivia blushed, took a deep breath, quaffed the remainder of her drink, then marched confidently toward the main stage.


Olivia posed in the center of the main stage near the giant pole in the middle. She slowly started to grow. She relished in the feeling, especially as the growth accelerated. When she reached her final height just over 50' tall, she started her set.


Marc watched the show as best he could from his tiny vantage point. It didn't help that Erika, Tiffany, and Amber kept leaning into each other to whisper, occasionally obscuring his view.


"Hey Amber, do you mind watching him?" Erika asked, motioning towards Marc. "Tiffany and I will be right back."


"Sure! Can I hold him?" Amber asked.


"Just don't hurt him!" Erika said as she walked away with Tiffany.


Amber casually grabs Marc and brings him to her eyes. "Hey, cutie. How'd you like a better view of the show?"


Marc only nodded and suddenly found himself deposited onto Amber's shoulder. Below him he could see her cleavage in the low-cut top she was wearing. Further down she held her drink in her lap while she watched, with the table behind her.


Olivia seemed to be doing well. She had gotten quite a few tips already and had even gotten some requests. She wasn't nearly as fluid as the full-time dancers, but with some practice, she'd do well.


Mid spin around a pole she accidentally hit a patron, knocking him from the balcony. With quick reflexes she grabbed him and pulled him to her chest, smothering him in her breasts. Unable to use her arms to regain her balance, she attempted to regain her footing. Her giant foot slammed down next to a patron, nearly squishing him. Startled by nearly stepping on someone, her moment carried her until she fell backward and landed ass-first into an unused table. The table splintered into a million pieces.


Adrenaline still pumping from all the action, Olivia looked around the room at all the relatively tiny people staring at her. She breathed heavily clutching the man she accidentally grabbed like a teddy bear against her chest. The man squirmed, trying to escape her grasp. Gently set him on the ground and he ran away as fast as his legs would take him.


Olivia's song ended signaling the end of her set. Before she shrunk all the way, she rushed over to their table. She was still about 10' tall when she got the table, but sat down anyway while she dwindled down to her regular height.


Amber spun around to comfort her friend. The sudden movement caused Marc to lose his balance. He bounced against Amber's pillowy breasts and into her drink with a splash.


"I blew it." Olivia pouted, her face buried in her arms.


Amber patted Olivia on the back, "It's okay! There's always next time. Here, have a drink!"


Amber offered the drink to Olivia who quickly took it and lifted it to her lips. Marc, who was in the drink said to himself "Oh no." as he desperately swam away from Olivia's eager lips.


The pull of Olivia's generous swig was stronger than Marc and he soon found himself inside her mouth. He was quickly pulled by the torrent of alcohol where his tiny body slammed against the back of her throat. Lucky for Marc, Olivia's gag reflex pushed him back into her mouth.


"Eww. Did you have a cherry in your drink or something?" Olivia asked, spitting Marc into a napkin. "Oh shit! Is that Erika's husband?"


Amber peered over Olivia's shoulder to get a better look. "Why were you in my drink? That's a pretty dangerous place to be for someone who's bite-sized."


Marc could only lay there, still covered in spit and fruity alcohol.


"Olivia! How'd it go?" Tiffany exclaimed as she and Erika returned. Both were completely unaware of Marc's plight.


Olivia frowned, "I'm such a clutz! There's no way they'll let me work here."


"She was awesome!" Amber said. "Until she almost dropped one patron… then nearly stepped on another one… and kinda crushed a whole table with her butt… otherwise she did great!"


Erika gasped and Tiffany started to laugh. "Well, there's always next time!" Tiffany said, hugging her friend.


"Next up on Amateur Hour is…" The announcer blared on the loudspeaker again, "A special duet number with Amber and Tiffany!"


"That's our queue!" Amber said as she and Tiffany walked toward the main stage.

_______________


Tiffany and Amber both pose with their backs against the pole. The music starts and they begin their set. Each moved complementary to the other, appearing as a mirror-like reflection. That is until Tiffany began to grow. They continue to move in sync with each other despite the size differences.


Tiffany approaches the 10' mark fairly quickly and moves to Amber's side. Amber barely comes up to Tiffany's butt. Tiffany playfully thrusts her hips back causing her growing backside to hit Amber in the face, eliciting cheers from the crowd. Amber playfully pouts in response as Tiffany continues to expand and becomes the center of attention.


With a final growth spurt, Tiffany achieves her final height of around 53' tall. She looks down at her pretend-pouting girlfriend and picks her up. She held Amber like a barbie doll and moved in to give her a big kiss.


Another round of cheers from the crowd, and Amber begins to grow. Slowly expanding while sitting in her girlfriend's palm. Tiffany set Amber back on the ground once it became difficult to carry her.


The two continued their mirror-like performance around the pole until they achieved the same height. Amber reached her final height of around 49' tall. Their relative height appeared roughly the same now as it would be when they were normal-sized.


Amber swooped around the pole and pinned her slightly taller girlfriend against the pole to kiss with their tongues sensually exploring the other. She felt a request come in, unusual for Amateur Hour, but not unheard of. She pushed away from Tiffany, leaving her pining and dazed.


Amber snatched the doll-sized man from his platform and returned to her expectant girlfriend. She held the man at chest level, then moved in to continue making out with Tiffany. Pressing the doll-sized man between their shared cleavage.

_______________


Olivia sighed loudly, "God, that was so amazing being that tall. It's really too bad I failed so badly. I was looking forward to holding tiny people in my hands…"


"How about I let you play with Marc until their set's over?" Erika offered casually. "Now where did he go?" she said, turning towards the table.


Marc was still laying on the napkin. He hadn't mustered the willpower stand after being nearly swallowed alive. Suddenly Brandy's shadow appeared over him.


"Right here, miss!" Brandy reported, picking up the tiny man.


"You mean it? You'll let me play with him?" Olivia asked excitedly. She held her hand out to Brandy expectantly. Erika nodded and Brandy dropped Marc onto the waiting palm.


Erika and Olivia return their attention to the stage. Olivia absentmindedly played with Marc like he was a fidget toy! She moved him effortlessly around her palm, between her fingers. She poked, prodded, and massaged her finger around the tiny man.


Marc was entirely powerless against the giant woman's unconscious whims. Any resistance he offered was easily overcome by her playful fingers.

_______________


At some point, the giant women had returned the patron to his seat and had continued their routine. Their set was nearing its end and Tiffany started to shrink first. For once she was the shorter person in the relationship and Amber was ready to take full advantage of this.


When Tiffany was eye-level with Amber's boobs, Amber pulled her girlfriend in tight with a powerful hug. Tiffany, surprised by this off-script behavior tried to free herself from Amber's overpowering embrace. Amber simply held her tighter. Tiffany continued to shrink as her feet lifted off the ground.


Amber took the smaller woman and set her on the ground. Before Tiffany could react Amber set on her knees with her thighs on either side of the smaller woman. Amber carefully balanced her weight to overpower her girlfriend.


Tiffany continued to shrink, slipping further and further underneath Amber's pubic region. She finally reached her normal size and had a small amount of wiggle room. Tiffany started to pull herself free when Amber began to shrink. What meager space she had quickly disappeared, trapping her again under her girlfriend's massive butt. Fortunately, this didn't last long as Amber quickly approached her regular height, the crotch of her yoga directly in front of Tiffany's face. The crowd cheers as the music ended signaling the end of their set. Amber and Tiffany get up with a bow and return to the table to celebrate.

_______________


Olivia carelessly dropped her fidget toy, Marc, onto the table as her two friends approached. She and Erika stood up abruptly and congratulated Amber and Tiffany on their well-executed set.


Marc simply sat up and found the world still spinning from being Olivia's personal fidget object. He felt dizzy and nauseous.


What's the worst that could happen? He thought to himself as he laid back on the hardwood table.


Suddenly the shadow of Olivia's boobs loomed over him, quickly descending towards him as she sat down. Her chest stopped just above Marc's position. Thankful that he wasn't completely trapped, he began to crawl out from under the massive mountains.


Olivia listened intently to Tiffany and Amber share their experience on the main stage. Unconsciously she leaned towards the pair, resting her chest on the table and, unknowingly, atop Marc.


Marc was enveloped in complete darkness. The sounds he heard were muffled and all sounded very distant save for Olivia's. Every time she spoke he could feel the power of her voice resonate through his body.

_______________


"Where is Marc, anyway?" Erika asked, looking at Olivia and then around the table. Even the shrunken dancer, Brandy simply shrugged.


Olivia jumped in her chair, revealing the tiny man that had been pressed into the table by her tits. "What are you doing under there, naughty man!" Olivia accused the tiny man.


"I sincerely doubt he ended up there on purpose." Erika shook her head, "Besides your boobs probably weigh a literal ton to him! It's not like he could've lifted them and snuck in." she laughed.


Erika held you in her palm and brought you to her billboard-sized face. Her giant eye closely examined you, "I hope you're not hurt, babe?" she says.


Sore? Tired? Yes. Hurt? No, thankfully. Marc thought to himself then shook his head.


"For our final act of Amateur Hour," the loudspeaker suddenly announced, "A last-minute addition and first-time patron… Erika!"


Marc looked at his giant wife incredulously. "Sorry babe, I really wanted to try this!" she says, setting you gently on the table. "I would've asked you first, but… you're kinda too tiny to answer me properly." she giggled. Erika turned toward Tiffany, "Hey, do you mind keeping track of my tiny hubby?"


"I'd love to!" Tiffany squealed in excitement as she expertly picked Marc up.


Marc watched Erika excitedly skip toward the main stage. She was really into this. Marc realized.


"Let's move closer so this little guy can get a better look at his wife," Tiffany said to the other girls, ignoring the tiny man in her palm.


"As for you," She looked down at the tiny Marc "This dress doesn't have any pockets, so I hope Erika won't mind you getting to know my girls." Tiffany grinned as she deposited you in her cleavage.

_______________


The girls were running to reach one of the balconies in time. They wanted to be in their seats before Erika started to grow. This made for a very bumpy ride for Marc. Tiffany's chest was significantly smaller than Erika's, but that made little difference to the 1" tall Marc. Her bra securely pressed her boobs together forming a tight cleavage. As a result, Marc could feel every jiggle, bounce, and shift in the weight of her chest.


Suddenly, freedom. Tiffany fished the tiny man out of her cleavage and brought him to her eye. Her bright green eyes examined Marc closely, somehow making him feel even more naked. "Looks like you're okay." She smiled.


Music started up again and Tiffany set Marc on the railing. Marc carefully looked over the edge and saw an unfathomable distance to the ground below and stepped back toward the center of the railing. As he stepped back he could see the top of a massive head rising over his relative horizon. He recognized the hair color—it was Erika. Next, her face began to rise; all of the features were familiar, but at their current scale they seemed altogether alien.


Next came her shoulders which were soon followed by her chest. Her massive orbs consumed his skyline. Seeing them rise was like watching an astronomical event occur.


"Well Mister," Tiffany said, watching her tiny charge on the balcony handrail. "I think those are officially the biggest boobs you've ever seen."


As if on cue Erika bent over giving the group a generous view of her cleavage. She groped, pressed, and pulled her titanic tits ensuring that her husband and friends got a breath-taking show.


"I did the math earlier," Olivia said to Amber and Tiffany, "She's about three-quarters of a mile tall to him!"


"Oh shit, really?" Amber asked. "Hey little dude, hear that? Just don't piss her off because that would be a seriously one-sided argument." the three girls laughed mirthfully.


Marc was barely paying the three giantesses any attention. He was completely enthralled by his significantly bigger wife's dancing body. She moved with impossible grace for her titanic size. Tiffany loomed behind him, keeping a careful eye on the tiny man to ensure he didn't get hurt.


Erika turned toward the balcony and blew a kiss in Marc's general direction. After all, he was far too tiny to see at their respective sizes. The puff of wind from her giant lips was strong enough to blow Marc off the railing and onto Tiffany's tits.


Tiffany giggled at the tiny man's predicament. "Comfortable?" she looked down at the man laying on her chest. "Let's get you back to the table. I can't have you blowing away again! Who knows where you'd land."

_______________


After the set, Erika rejoined the girls at their original table near the bar. Despite being showered with praise from her new friends, she walked straight toward Marc. For the first time in a while, he was the center of her attention. She scooped up the tiny man and smothered him with her lips with a powerful kiss.


"I hope you enjoyed the special show." She said with a wink as she pulled away from her lipstick-covered husband.


Marc nodded still in a daze from the powerful, lustful kiss.


"Well, we've got some time to kill until they tell us our results," Amber said, finally drawing Erika's attention from her bug-sized lover.


"Let's do shots!" Olivia shouted excitedly.

Chapter 8: Mistress Kristen by sizeaddled

Marc stood at the center of the table, looking around. Erika, Olivia, Amber, and Tiffany surrounded the table with all eyes on him. Around the table sat several empty shot glasses and cocktails. The four giant women have had a lot to drink.


"Okay, my turn!" Tiffany, the giantess with raven black hair announced.


The girls had played several games with the tiny man. The current game was a contest to see who could knock the 1" tall man over using just their breath. Tiffany leaned towards the middle and pursed her lips. She pushed air out of her mouth with so much force Marc nearly lost his balance right away. He regained his composure and braced himself directly against the gale-force wind of Tiffany's alcohol-soaked breath. Finally, the wind stopped as Tiffany had to catch her breath.


"He's getting too good at this!" she panted.


"Yeah, right! It's my turn now. I'll get him this time." Amber, who had not managed to knock Marc over even once, said.


Marc once again braced himself for Amber's breath. She leaned in really close. Her lips were merely inches away from Marc's body. Marc could see the giant woman's mountainous cleavage in the distance, pressed against the table. The distraction nearly cost him the game as Amber began blowing at him. Marc again successfully braced himself against the strong wind, that is until she shook the table. Between the typhoon coming from Amber's mouth and the earthquake from below Marc fell completely flat on his back.


All four girls jumped up and down, cheering. In their excitement the giant women bumped the table several times, making it very difficult for Marc to stand back up.


"Having fun?" a woman's voice that Marc vaguely recognized chimed in. Without warning, Erika reflexively flipped a shot glass over Marc to hide him from their new visitors.


_______________


After deftly hiding Marc under the glass, Erika turned to regard the three new people at the table. Which, to her surprise, were all people she knew! Angela, the girl from the private dance. Brandy, the tiny woman that sat at their table earlier was now full-sized. Finally, Rocio the bouncer.


"Hey girls! The results are in!" Brandy says. "Kristen would like to share the results with you in person."


Rocio looks directly at the shot glass under Erika's hand and says "Marc will have to stay here."


All of the girls are surprised to find out that Rocio knows about Marc. Angela, Brandy, and Erika especially go pale realizing that Kristen, the owner, probably knows as well.


Rocio looks between Angela, Brandy, and Erika and continues, "Yes. She knows." she sat down at the table and placed her hand over the shot glass concealing Marc. "I wouldn't keep her waiting if I were you."


Angela and Brandy snap out of their terrified stupor and say "C'mon girls, th-this way."


Rocio turned her attention towards the shot glass before her. She eyed the glassware with the excitement of a cat that had finally caught an annoying mouse.


_______________


From his hiding place inside the overturned shot glass, Marc couldn't tell what was happening. All the sound was muffled and echoey and his vision was distorted due to the shape of the glass. What he could make out was that all of the girls were leaving except one.


A shadow fell over his hiding place. There was no escape, he had been trapped under a shot glass earlier in the night during the girls' games and knew there was no way he could move it. The glass moved up into the sky with a sudden 'whoosh', which left Marc slightly disoriented.


As he regained his composure he started to move his eyes up from the ground. Directly in front of him, he could see a very tight shirt. Due to his size and close proximity to the tight shirt, he could tell there was a great amount of weight being held back by the strained t-shirt. He looked a little higher and saw a nametag. It was as tall as he was! He read the enormous letters carefully:


Rocio Velazquez

Bouncer


"Shit," he said to himself. The nametag belonged to the short bouncer that he had accidentally insulted when he arrived. Marc realized that calling her short probably wasn't appropriate, especially from his current perspective. His eyes climbed higher towards the sky where his eyes met Rocio's. His jaw dropped.


She simply smiled, "Took you long enough to find my eyes, tiny." She moved her face closer to the tiny man, examining him closely. "Hey! You're the one that called me short earlier!" Rocio feigned surprise. She had been keeping a close eye on this one in hopes of teaching him a lesson.


Marc waved sheepishly at the giant woman.


"As you can see, it's not so tough being a bouncer when you can shrink anyone." she grinned, leaning back in the chair. Her sudden movement and expanding distance reminded Marc just how tiny he was. For Rocio, the difference in distance was nothing more than repositioning her body. For Marc, however, it was a considerable distance.


"In fact, at your current size, I don't think you could beat my thumb." Rocio continued, once again closing the distance between them by simply leaning forward. This time she set her fist right next to Marc, with her thumb pointing towards the sky.


Marc was barely eye-level with her ring finger. He looked up and saw her thumb towering nearly 20' in the air.


"1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a thumb war!" Rocio snickered while moving her thumb side-to-side. Then she turned her hand over and pressed onto Marc, easily pinning the man.


She released Marc and let him stand back up. She mocked him with a pout, "Is this short, little, bouncer's thumb too strong? Maybe you'll win against my pinky?"


Rocio set her fist down in front of mark this time and extended her pinky outwards towards him. The way her finger was positioned, it looked similar to someone trying to make a pinky promise.


"Go ahead, I'll let you make the first move this time. See if you can wrangle my tiny pinky." she giggled.


Marc looked directly at the enormous digit, which was probably twice as long as he was tall. She had a well-manicured nail that looked very sharp from his perspective. He felt like she was pointing a sword at him!


Marc darted around the pinky, narrowly avoiding a swipe from her sharp fingernail. He successfully managed to grab a hold of the massive digit and struggled to push it into submission with all of his strength.


That is until he felt himself being lifted into the air. His struggles to bend the pinky into submission quickly changed to clinging for dear life as he suddenly found himself a hundred feet in the air. He finally stopped moving and noticed Rocio's enormous brown eye watching him.


"C'mon! Put your back into it. Wrangle my tiny finger into submission." She teased. "I promised I won't drop you." she smiled mirthfully.


Renewed, Marc struggled even harder against her massive finger. After a few moments, Rocio yawned, "Boring!" then moved her hand towards the table, easily dislodging the tiny man, and then pinned him against the table with the same movement.


Rocio's pinky finger rested on Marc's stomach, her well-manicured fingernail pointing towards his throat. She probably didn't even realize how dangerous her fingernails were to him! If she did, she certainly did not show it.


"If you can't even beat my pinky... I guess you'll have to try wrestling my toes next." Rocio flashed a devilish grin at Marc, which at his current size and in his current predicament was a thousand times more terrifying than it was before.


_______________


"Mistress, here are the prospects Olivia, Amber, Tiffany, and Erika" Angela motioned to each girl individually as a formal introduction.


Angela and Brandy quickly turned to leave when a woman's voice said "Wait there. I'll need to speak with both of you as well." Angela and Brandy stiffen, but obediently wait by the door.


Erika looked toward the source of the voice. The office wasn't very large but still fit the seven women comfortably. Across from Erika was a large desk with a laptop and some papers on it. The chair behind the desk turned to reveal a gorgeous woman. Her hair was up in a ponytail with two locks of hair framing her face. She was in her early 40s and her body was in incredible shape.


The woman stood up and walked towards the new girls. Examining each closely. She paused in front of Olivia, "You caused a lot of damage tonight. Expensive damage." Kristen paused as she walked behind Olivia. "You nearly crushed one of our patrons under your ass." she smacked Olivia's ass hard for emphasis. "That would've been very expensive."


"I'm so sorry! It won't happen again, just give me another chance!" Olivia burst out, tearing up. "Please! I'll pay for the damages!"


"Damn right you will." Kristen snapped, silencing Olivia, "And you're starting tonight." she paused, "You know that guy you nearly crushed with your assets?" Kristen took a hearty squeeze of Olivia's butt, "He really liked what he saw. He's already waiting for you in a private room..."

Shocked, Olivia makes eye contact with Kristen. "Chop chop. Don't keep him waiting. Your wristband has already been converted to dancer mode." Kristen smiled "Enjoy!"


Olivia jumped up and down in excitement "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said as she darted out of the room. Angela and Brandy give a high-five to their new coworker on her way out.


"You two." Kristen turned towards Amber and Tiffany. "I like your idea of having two performers on the Giantess stage." The two girls glanced at each other with big grins. "I want duets every night. So unless you two want to be here 7 nights a week, I suggest you help your new coworkers make their duet routines."


Amber and Tiffany are giddy with excitement "Yes, ma'am" they say nearly in unison.


"Be here early tomorrow so you can get started." Kristen paused for a moment examining her recruits. "Dismissed." she waved them away and Amber and Tiffany sauntered out of the room, giddy with excitement.


The door closed leaving Erika, Angela, and Brandy in the room with Kristen.


Kristen paced silently around Erika. Erika felt Kristen's piercing gaze examining her closely.


"You've got talent, but need to practice/polish skills." Kristen paused, "But, none of that matters if I can't trust you." She looked Erika directly in the eyes. "So tell me. Did you sneak your husband out of the private room while he was shrunk?" she asked.


Erika's eyes went wide. As she looked into Kristen's eyes Erika got the sinking feeling that this was the wrong person to lie to. Finally, she relents and says "It's true."


"Good girl." Kristen smiled, while she caressed Erika's cheek. "You see, I already knew the answer." Kristen turned around and sat at her desk. "I keep track of everything on this laptop. I can see the logs every time anyone is shrunk or grown." Kristen turned the laptop screen towards Erika, showing a floor plan of Aurora "I can also see exactly where every patron is in my establishment." she finished.


"Finally, I can trigger any size change I want from here." With a few taps on her keyboard, Erika heard the tale-tell sign of a shrink ray going off. She was surprised to find herself still at full height, however. "Bring those two over to my desk." Kristen motions towards the door where Angela and Brandy once stood.


Erika stepped towards the exit where both Angela and Brandy now stood only 12" tall. She bent over and picked up each of the tiny women by wrapping her fingers around their waist. Erika mouthed the words "I'm sorry" to each of them as she picked them up.


Erika stood up and gently placed the two shrunken women onto Kristen's desk. As soon as the tiny dancers were on the desk, they started shouting things like "I'm sorry!", "It won't happen again!"


Kristen slammed her fist onto the desk, "Silence!" the tiny women fell silent immediately. "I'll get to you two when I'm ready."


"First, I need to know." Kristen looked towards Erika. "Why did you do it? Why did you want to keep your husband shrunk? Why even take the risk of breaking my rules? Surely he's useless to you at one inch tall."


Erika thought for a moment and finally said, "Because I liked it." Kristen raised an eyebrow, signaling for her to elaborate. "Mark has always been taller, stronger, more dominant." She continued. "When I finally returned to normal height while he was shrunk it just felt... so good. I wasn't ready to go back to our usual roles. I needed to have him completely under my control for just a little longer..." her voice trailed off as she blushed.


Kristen smiled and seemed to be reflecting internally, "Yes, you'll do just fine here." she said wistfully. She stood up and turned towards a terrarium that sat behind her desk. "Do you know the best part of having easy access to size-changing tech?" Kristen motioned for Erika to join her behind the desk.


Erika moved around the desk to get a better look inside the terrarium. First, she noticed a 6" tall woman staring back at her. Erika waved at the tiny woman and saw a man around 4" tall wave back. The longer Erika looked into the terrarium the more people she saw. There had to be dozens of people in there! Inside the terrarium were also several scale-model houses, a lake, and some grass and trees. It looked like a town made for tinies.


Kristen turned towards Erika while she gawked at the tiny town inside the terrarium. Kristen whispered, "The best part of having easy access to size-changing tech is... complete control."


Erika felt an erotic shiver go down her spine.


"All of these people crossed me. Some are just visiting until they learn their lesson. Others are... permanent residents of this tiny town."


Kristen pointed at the 6" tall woman "Her name is Ivy, I found my husband cheating on me with this home-wrecker. She was originally only a quarter of an inch tall, but I made her bigger for good behavior. Plus it turns out she's pretty good at keeping the other residents in line. I think she likes her new life."


Erika asked, "What about your husband?"


"Let's just say he's spent the last month in a tiny cage attached to one of my piercings you can't see." She beamed.


Next, she pointed to a 1" tall man "This one cut me off in traffic and then flipped me off. I never got caught his name due to his poor attitude, so I just call him Bug. I was only going to keep him for a week, but he's just been so much fun! I brought him in at 6" tall, but he refuses to learn." As if on cue, the tiny man used both hands to flip off the giantesses.


"See? Never learns." Kristen turned back to her laptop for a moment and the tiny man shrunk further to 1/2" tall.


"Now the final resident I want you to meet is Zoe. She can be a little tough to find though." Kristen turned towards Ivy and said "Can you fetch Zoe for me?" with a nod the tiny woman moved deftly through the terrarium and returned with a grain of sand.


"Zoe here tried to steal my shrink tech. I don't think she ever thought she'd be a victim of it." Kristen laughed heartily as Erika squinted her eyes to make out the tiny woman that Ivy held. Erika could barely make out the tiny woman's movements.


"Come, have a seat," Kristen said to Erika, breaking her concentration.


Erika sat down and was suddenly reminded about Brandy and Angela, who stood waiting patiently on Kristen's massive desk.


"I'm going to forgive you just this once for disobeying my rules because I would've done the same thing in your shoes. Now that you know what's at risk, don't let it happen again." Kristen said.


"U-understood." Erika stammered.


"As for these two." Kristen motioned to the two tiny 12" women on her desk. "They were fully aware of what the punishment is for disobeying me, yet they did so anyways."


"This one," Kristen poked Brandy, pushing her over. "Is still new. It's her first offense."


"On the other hand, this one." Kristen flicked Angela on her tiny butt leaving a big red mark. "Has been flippant with my rules before, but I've yet to properly punish her."


"Since it's your fault they're in trouble, to begin with, I think it'll be more fun to let you decide their fates." Kristen grinned mischievously.


Erika started to open her mouth, but Kristen interrupted "If I don't like your punishment, you and your husband will take their place." she paused for a moment, letting Erika think "Rocio has been dying to teach your husband a lesson since his comment. Maybe I'll let him go home with her for a week while you live here in Tiny Town?"


Erika suddenly spoke, "Make them 4" tall for a day."


Kristen shook her head and said "That's pretty light punishment, as dancers they already spend a lot of time at that height anyways. I'm disappointed in you." she turned towards her laptop, and tapped a few buttons. Erika could feel herself starting to shrink.


"You have until you're 4" tall to explain. What would you do with them at that size for just a day?" Kristen said.


Erika had already lost a quarter of her height, "Once they're 4" tall I would tell them they have 24 hours to make Mr. Bug obedient." The tiny woman jumped onto the top of the desk before she was too small. "If they fail, they'd be his size for a day."


Erika suddenly stopped shrinking. She had unknowingly stepped right between Angela and Brandy who now towered over her. Erika guessed she was about 5" tall. Angela and Brandy did not look happy.


Kristen leaned in towards the three tiny women "I love it." She happily turned towards her computer and tapped away, shrinking Brandy and Angela to 4" tall.


Kristen scooped up the two women and deposited them into the terrarium. "You heard her. Get to it," she said simply.


Kristen watched as the two women immediately went to work on the 1/2" tall man. Satisfied, she returned to her seat where Erika waited atop her desk.


Kristen looked down at the tiny woman, "The job is yours, but you'll need to put in more practice at home." she spoke casually as if Erika wasn't currently 5" tall.


"I'll just need to double-check with my husband," Erika said sheepishly.


"After the night he's had? I think he'll be ecstatic. Especially because I'm going to let you take a shrink ray home. For practice, of course." Kristen winked "And if he still doesn't come around, bring him here. I know how to change his mind." she motioned vaguely towards the terrarium behind her desk.


_______________


"Okay, next round is... against my big toe!" Rocio said while grabbing the tiny Marc and placing him on the floor next to her foot. She deftly slipped out of her slip-on flats and pushed the flimsy shoe out of the way with her foot.


Meanwhile, Marc was still marveling at the size of her shoe when her foot knocked the enormous footwear to the side. Rocio's foot gently landed directly in front of him. He now stood eye-to-toe with the giant bouncer.


Here on the floor, Marc realized how vulnerable and truly pathetic he was. He considered himself pretty tall, at very least well above average. He was used to looking down at most people. Yet here on the floor at only an inch tall, he felt minuscule. He looked around and could make out giant patrons, dancers, and servers walking around the busy club. He could feel their footsteps, the thump of the music. Finally, he turned back towards his next opponent... Rocio's big toe. Even here the top of the toe was up to his chest. At least that was one thing he could still look down on for now. His gaze traveled up Rocio's shapely legs. Her yoga pants tightly fitting to her enormous form. She had crossed her legs and hung her shoe-clad foot above the tiny man, bouncing gently, ominously. Higher still was her face, looking at him with pure amusement.


"Ready, big man?" she teased. Without waiting for a response she moved her foot forward. Her big toe slammed into him and knocked the wind out of his lungs. He lay there as Rocio gently placed her big toe onto the tiny man. "Looks like I win again!" she giggled, lifting the immense weight off of Marc.


"You're looking pretty beat up." She bent over to look a little closer. "How about this: if you can lift any of my toes I'll let you do whatever you want to me! I'll even grow you back and let YOU shrink ME. How about that, little guy?"


Marc jumped to his feet and immediately went for her index toe--which he immediately realized was too heavy. He started towards her middle toe when her weight shifted, knocking the tiny man over.


Marc looked up and saw Rocio checking her phone. Unbelievable! Marc thought to himself, She can't even be bothered to pay attention to me! Determined, he ran towards her smallest toe and started to lift with all of his strength.


"Marc, right?" Rocio asked rhetorically. "Playtime's over, they're ready for us." Effortlessly Rocio pinched Marc's tiny frame between her big and index toe and dropped him in her shoe.


"Better run to the toes, you're about to get a roommate." She smiled and slowly slipped her foot into her shoe. Marc could do little but run away from the massive foot that had so thoroughly dominated him for the last 20 minutes.


Rocio squished her toes around the tiny man, ensuring he was secure, and then made her way toward Kristen's office.


_______________


Rocio was nearly floating towards Kristen's office. Earlier in the day, Kristen had agreed to let her keep Marc for a week if Erika tried to lie to her. Rocio was convinced that she was going to keep her new little toy.


Rocio gently pushed on the office door and peeked in. She could see that Erika was tiny on Kristen's desk. A good sign! She thought to herself as she pushed the door the rest of the way open and entered.


"You wanted to see me, mistress?" Rocio said


"Yes, please return Marc to his wife." She motioned to the tiny woman on the desk. "As it turns out she's going to be a really good fit for our business."


Rocio bit her lip, frustrated, and slowly made her way to the desk. She removed the shoe containing Marc and dropped it on the desk close to Erika. Although the drop was soft, the shoe was as tall as Erika and startled her.


Marc tried to get out of the shoe by himself but had difficulty getting out of the shoe. Erika, who appeared around 30' tall reached in and easily picked up her smaller husband. She gently set the man on the desk and then sat down next to him. Even sitting Erika dwarfed her husband.


"So babe... I got the job," she said tentatively, measuring Marc's reaction


Marc jumped up toward his giant wife and shouted, "Congrats!"


Erika wrapped her husband in an enormous embrace. Which was growing rapidly. She could feel herself growing and looked back at Kristen who had already started the regrowth.


Erika jumped off the desk when appropriate and continued to grow, making eye contact with her tiny husband the whole time.


Finally, Marc felt himself start to grow. He was relieved to get back to his normal height. Although tonight had been fun, he desperately needed sleep. The growth stops, but nowhere near his original height. He looks up at the three giantesses.


"Where are your clothes?" Kristen asked the 6" tall man.


"Oh... I uhh... lost them during the private dance. They're probably somewhere inside either Erika or Angela..." Marc started, but Erika's hand quickly descended blocking him from saying anything more. Erika was blushing a crimson red.


"You said I was going to take a shrink ray home, right? Can't I just keep him small until I get home? He's got plenty of clothes there." Erika said.


"That's right! Rocio—go get her a take-home shrink ray." Kristen said and Rocio quickly complied, returning moments later with a briefcase.


"Here you go!" Rocio handed the device to Erika. Erika set the device next to her husband and pulled out her very own shrink ray. The take-home model looked more like some kind of sci-fi gun.


"Now where to put you for the ride home?" Erika looked at Marc while thinking. Marc started to speak, but was interrupted, "Oh I know! But you'll need to be just a bit smaller so you fit." With a flash, Marc found himself about 2" tall.


Without warning, Erika scooped up the tiny man and dropped him into her bra, directly on the nipple. With a snap, Marc was completely hidden. "I already know these are your favorite." she laughed, purposely shaking her tits.


Erika said her goodbyes and finally stepped outside for the first time since they arrived. She took a deep breath of the cool nighttime air. She then patted her chest where her husband was held fast.


"Maybe when we get home I can dance around your pole." she laughed as she walked to her car to go home.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11461