Dani's Destruction by GiantessLover77
Summary:

Dani grew out of nowhere one Sunday at church. Now, she is large and in charge and is excited to cause as much destruction as possible.


Categories: Watersports, Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Growing Woman, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 3457 Read: 13034 Published: February 04 2022 Updated: February 04 2022

1. Chapter 1: Rahway by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2: Your Betrayal by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3: Mall Madness by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4: Toilet Trouble by GiantessLover77

5. Chapter 5: Roaring Over Rutgers by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1: Rahway by GiantessLover77

As she was every Sunday, Dani was at Trinity United Methodist Church with her family, joining in with the rest of the people in prayer. Dani’s best friend Kathleen and her brother Karl were also there. Dani and Kathleen weren’t currently speaking as Kathleen had previously been talking to Dani’s ex-boyfriend Christian after she broke up with her boyfriend, Anthony.

Dani paid them no mind as she closed her eyes and continued to pray silently. As she prayed, however, her body felt weird. Her stomach became to feel shaky. Her legs and arms followed suit. What was happening? She had no idea. The next thing she knew, however, she begin to grow.

The other church people were afraid as Dani grew bigger and bigger with no explanation. She eventually grew so big, she burst through the roof of the church. That’s when everyone began to run away to their cars, driving back into Carteret, where they lived.

As Dani grew, her clothes began to rip off, as well. By the time she had bust through the roof, Her dress and bra had been ripped in half. She was now topless and only in her underwear. Before long, however, those came off, too. She grew so big, she was as tall as the WYATT apartments next to the church.

Anyone walking down the street began to run from the giantess, as well. Dani had no idea how she had grown so big, but she strangely liked being a giantess. As she walked, the ground shook. That made her giggle. It was so amazing being so big, her footsteps made the entire town shake.

She walked over to the train station and looked down to see if she could see the tiny people on the platform. Unfortunately, her belly was so big, it was blocking her view. She had to lift it from the bottom to see the tiny people on the platform. There were only a few, but they weren’t running. They were all looking at her.

She assumed they were looking at her boobs. She had DD-cup boobs, which she covered almost all the time because she was so uncomfortable with her body in general. Now that she towered over basically everyone and was completely naked, her body was a show to everyone.

Dani then let go of her big belly, which then crashed down on to the platform, making it fall. She wasn’t worried about the damage she had caused or the people she may have killed. She laughed as she realized that she was so big and powerful, she could crush a whole platform with her belly.

She was large and in charge – literally. Being this size, there was no stopping her. Being this size and having so much power turned her on now. She could do whatever she wanted. What she wanted to do now was to get revenge on her best friend.

Dani turned around and walked back towards the church, where she noticed Kat’s red car was gone. She smiled. She wasn’t going to get away with flirting with her ex-boyfriend that easy. Dani began walking towards Carteret, stepping on people and cars on her way.

Chapter 2: Your Betrayal by GiantessLover77

Kat drove home with her brother Karl, driving as fast as she could from the church. She had no idea what had happened to Dani, but knew she was terrified of the giantess. Dani was already mad at her for flirting with Christian. Who knew what Dani would do to her at her size?

Being manically anxious, Kat always assumed the worst. She assumed now that Dani was a giantess, she would come after her and try to do something bad to her for flirting with Christian. She gathered all her dogs together – her two Pomeranians and her corgi – and hid under her bed. Despite having her three dogs with her, Kat was still shaking in her skin. It took a long while, but eventually, there were loud booming noises and the house began to shake a little.

“NO!!!” Kat cried out, tears falling from her eyes. The booming got louder and the shaking got more violent. Kat crawled further under her bed. She knew the giantess Dani was near, and she had a bad feeling she was coming for her.

“Kat….” Dani’s voice boomed nearby. Kat cried out again, leaving from under her bed and running down into the basement.

“No! Please leave me alone!” Kat yelled as she ran down into the bottom most part of her basement. There was a window to her left, and she looked out to see the giantess getting closer and closer. Dani’s belly was so big, it covered her vagina and the top part of her large thighs.

“Kat….come out, come out wherever you are,” Dani said as her foot landed near the basement window. Dani then laughed evilly.

“Dani! Please! I’m so sorry!” Kat cried. Seconds later, the entire house came out from its foundation. Kat now looked up to see her giantess, naked best friend holding her house in one hand. Kat ran up the stairs and into the garage, which still had its roof intact.

Dani smashed her open hand through the garage door, reaching around until she was able to grab Kat. Kat continued to kick and scream as Dani brought her out and up to her face.

“Kat, I thought you were my best friend. How could you do that to me?” Dani asked.

“I’m so sorry, Dani! Please don’t hurt me!” she said, bawling in fear. Dani smirked at the tiny inbetween her fingers.

“You need to be punished,” Dani said. She then looked at her tiny friend, licking her lips. “I wonder how you taste.” She then laughed evilly and brought her tongue out of her mouth, licking Kat.

“You taste pretty good,” Dani said. “I think that’s a perfect punishment.” She opened her mouth, bringing Kat closer and closer to it.

“Dani! Please! Don’t eat me!” Kat cried. Those were her last words, however, as Dani dropped her into her mouth, closed it and swallowed her best friend.

Slosh! Dani heard Kat fall into her stomach. She then rubbed her huge belly, which became bigger after eating the tiny girl. Eating people must make her grow. She liked that.

Her work wasn’t done yet, however. She then went over to Tyler St where she would find her next meal.

*                                                                                                  *                                                                                                                    *

Christian hadn’t thought of anything about talking to Kat. She had broken up with her boyfriend and was now single, so she was able to talk to anyone she wanted. He didn’t understand why Dani was so angry at them for talking. Him and her dated a long time ago. Why did it matter who he talked to now?

He paid no mind to it, going on with his life. That was until he had heard booming and felt the ground shaking while sitting in his room. He went over to the window by his bed and was shocked by what he saw.

Dani was a giantess, and she was also naked. Her belly looked bigger than usual. What the hell was going on?

Dani went up to Christian’s house and smashed her hand through his bedroom window, grabbing him immediately. She brought the tiny to her face.

“What’s going on here? How did you get so big?” Christian asked her.

“Never mind that, little boy,” she said. “Why are you flirting with my best friend?”

“What does that have to do with anything?” Christian asked.

“It means everything!” she answered, her voice booming in his face. He covered his ears. Dani smirked then. “Well, if you really want to be with her, you can both be together in my stomach.” She opened her mouth, dropped Christian in it and swallowed her tiny ex-boyfriend.

Slosh! she heard the same noise she heard when Kat fell into her stomach as Christian joined her.

“You two were tasty,” she said, patting her big, naked belly, which grew bigger now after eating her second tiny.

There was so much she could do around her. It was time for her to go around Middlesex County and have even more fun.

Chapter 3: Mall Madness by GiantessLover77

Dani’s next stop was Woodbridge. It was a busy town, with Main Street being one of the busiest streets in the county. It was a small street compared to most, but there were so many businesses.

As she walked into Woodbridge, she went to town hall, showing off her massive body to the people inside town hall before she stuck her hands into some of the windows and pulled out more tinies. She went on to eat the tiny people, all of them sloshing into her stomach and making her belly grow more and more.

“So many tasty people. Yummy, yummy in my tummy,” she said, rubbing her big belly. She continued down Main Street, stepping on more cars and people, eventually making roaring noises as if she were truly a giant monster.

She went over to the train station and got down on her knees, looking for people inside the tiny tunnel below the platform. There was only one person, but that was enough for Dani. She grabbed the person and ate them, her belly growing again as they sloshed into her stomach.

She then went all the way over to Woodbridge Mall, where she stepped on many cars in the huge parking lot as she made her way towards Dick’s Sporting Goods. It was the biggest store in the mall, and it was the only one that matched her giantess height.

“Let me in!” she bellowed, then shaking her boobs against the glass smashing it. People on the second floor close to the window were now holding on to Dani’s boobs, a few hanging on to her big nipples. Dani shook her boobs so profusely, some of the people flew off and back onto the second floor of Dicks.

Dani then got down on to her knees again and broke the front doors off their hinges, allowing her easier access into the sporting goods store. She was so big, when she stood in the middle of the store, she was like the tyrannosaurus rex at the end of Jurassic Park.

She roared as she walked over to the mall entrance, which she was big enough to fit through. She went over to the Wetzel’s Pretzels and now stood in the middle of one of the areas where people  on the second floor could look down to the first floor. As Dani walked through, she lifted her mountainous boobs and crushed the second floor of the mall, causing people to fall on to her belly or on her boobs. She laughed evilly, looking at all the tinies on her big body.

“God, I love being so big. Having all you tiny people on my boobs or on my belly,” she said. She picked the people on her belly off and stuck them in her bellybutton, using only one finger. “You’ll all be safe in here,” she said, slapping her belly and laughing.

She looked at the people on her boobs now. This turned her on. Being so big that many people could hang off her boobs, not even her nipples, made her feel so warm and wet down there. She took one guy off her boob and brought him to her face, smiling evilly.

“I pick you,” she said to him. the man screamed as Dani shoved him into her vagina, pulling him in and out as she moaned. She began to grow again, now smashing through the roof of the mall. People on the first floor began running towards the nearest exits, whether it be near Dick’s or the other end of where the giantess now stood pleasuring herself.

She moaned until she finally exploded all over the mall. The man she shoved inside her was unconscious now, lying on the floor. Many others got stuck in their tracks by the cum that covered them now, rendering them motionless.

“That felt so good,” Dani said. “But now I have to pee.” She didn’t want to pee on the people she just came on. Where could a giantess go to use a toilet? The answer then came to her. She walked through the mall, exiting and heading towards her newest place to cause destruction.

Chapter 4: Toilet Trouble by GiantessLover77

Anyone that had been to Menlo mall knew that the glass roof above several sections of the mall looked like toilet seats. The roof could be lifted off and any giant person could use the hole in the roof as a toilet. That’s exactly what Dani was planning to do.

After cumming all over the people of Woodbridge Mall, she had to pee, which was normal for anyone who orgasmed. It was just a normal bodily function. Dani was excited to use the mall as a toilet. Being at her size, she could drown a whole floor of the big mall with her piss. That made her horny, but she had already came, so there was no chance she would cum again.

As she approached Menlo mall, she towered over one of the glass roofs and roared over it, looking down at the people inside. They must have seen her because they began to run. Dani laughed softly, lifting the glass roof.

“Poor, tiny people. You really think running will save you,” she shook her head no. “Nothing’s going to save you. Many of you are going to drown in my pee, and I can’t wait to see you struggle.” She laughed as she sat on the roof she had just opened up.

The mall became dark as the giantess sat on the roof, blocking some light. Two seconds later, a large stream of piss began to come down on the people, the flood of pee quickly flooding the entire first floor, causing people to begin swimming toward an exit. Unfortunately for some, they were unable to escape and drowned in the giantess’ pee.

Dani sighed as she peed. Once she was done, she stood up and looked into the mall. She laughed as she saw the people swimming in her pee and others already having drowned in her golden shower.

“Sorry. I really had to pee,” she said. She then got off the roof and saw that the doors of the Barnes and Nobles was open and the pee was pouring out of the doors. She walked over to the Barnes and Noble. Standing in front of it reminded her of standing in front of the Dick’s Sporting Goods at Woodbridge Mall.

She used her boobs once again to break the windows up on the second floor. The people sitting in chairs hadn’t even seen the giantess in front of them until it was too late. Some of the people fell to the first floor, others falling on her boobs, like they had when she destroyed the second floor of Woodbridge Mall.

With the second floor gone, Dani broke through the entire front of the store and now stood in the middle of the Barnes and Noble. She looked around her, loving how much she towered over the tiny people. She then felt a weird sensation in her bladder.

“Uh oh. I don’t think I was done peeing,” she said. She then opened her legs and began to pee again, sighing a sigh of relief as she did. When she was done, the lake of piss she made was streaming out of the broken front of the store.

What was next, however? What town had bigger buildings than Menlo Mall? That’s when she remembered where she had visited Christian when they dated while he was in college – Rutgers University in New Brunswick.

Chapter 5: Roaring Over Rutgers by GiantessLover77

Dani was a giantess, but she still wasn’t as tall as the buildings in downtown New Brunswick. She knew exactly how to change that, however. She went over to one of the apartment buildings and began looking in to see if there were any tinies inside any of the apartments.

“Come on out and play,” she said to anyone. That’s when one guy came out of his apartment to see what was going on. That turned out to be a big mistake on his part. Dani let out a small laugh and picked the tiny man up.

“Yummy, yummy in my tummy,” she said as she ate the tiny man. He sloshed into her stomach and her belly grew again. Dani burped for the first time. This shook the building of the man she had just eaten. She found this amusing, as well.

Across the street from the building, Dani now towered over another Barnes and Noble. She squatted down to see inside the second floor of the building. As for the people who were down on the ground, they were able to see more of Dani than they may have wanted – her anus.

She looked behind her and noticed people were now walking under her butthole. This gave her an idea. She began pushing on her stomach muscles, seeing if she had a surprise for anyone under her. She then hatched another idea as she felt something brewing.

Dani got up and headed over to Easton Ave, squatting down again. It was now time for action. “Sorry about this,” she said. She wasn’t sorry, however. She then let the biggest fart in history fly out of her butthole. It was such a big fart, cars on the sides of the road began to flip around in the air before crashing into different buildings and glass shattered all over.

Dani sighed as the fart ended. “I don’t know how long I’ve been holding that in, but that felt real good,” she said, waving behind her butt to clear the smell as if it was going to work.

She still didn’t feel big enough, however. She needed to eat more people and get even bigger. Dani began walking down the street, making roaring noises. She looked to her left and on the side of the Barnes and Noble was a rail that led right to the train station. There were many people running towards the train station, away from the big, naked giantess.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she asked the people, grabbing a few of them and eating them. “There’s only one way out. In my belly.” She slapped her belly as the tiny people sloshed down into her stomach.

This wasn’t doing the trick. She needed something where there were many tiny people. She began walking around again, the city shaking as she walked. She turned the corner twice and that’s when she saw the perfect specimen – a Rutgers bus. They were always full of students – in Dani’s case, full of delicious tinies to help her grow.

“Well, well, well.” she said, picking up the bus. The people inside the bus were screaming as the giantess lifted them up to her mouth. She used her index finger to open the front bus door. The students in front of the bus fell out and into Dani’s waiting mouth. Once those in the front were eaten, Dani shook the bus so all the kids in the back fell to the front, where she would tip the bus to where they would then fall into her mouth.

As the people sloshed into Dani’s stomach and her belly grew, her height began to now, too. After eating all the people on the bus, she stood at over a hundred feet tall. Dani threw her head back and let out a big giantess evil laugh.

No one could stop her now – not like they could before, either. But now, she was a giga giantess. Now there was only one more town where she could tower over not only the people, but be as tall as some of the tallest buildings in the metropolitan area. It was time for giantess Dani to take over New York City.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11430