The Game by littless
Summary:

Screw weed. Acid is soooo last century. RF-29 is all the rage now. Who cares if convicts get it; why should they have all the fun? Come watch a dude get doped up and have the time of his life shrinking with three gals. They'll never be the same again after sharing the experience with each other.


Mind the rating. Lots of sex in this. If you like that: enjoy. If you don't: you've been warned.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Couples, Gentle, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: FF/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 52217 Read: 56057 Published: February 03 2022 Updated: March 30 2024
Story Notes:

Little (ha-ha) something that came to me from another story that I'll post here soon after this one. Please comment.


1. Chapter 1 - Meet the Players by littless

2. Chapter 2 - Let the Games Begin by littless

3. Chapter 3 - A New Turn by littless

4. Chapter 4 - Enjoying it by littless

5. Chapter 5 by littless

6. Chapter 6 by littless

7. Chapter 7 by littless

8. Chapter 8 by littless

9. Chapter 9 by littless

10. Chapter 10 by littless

11. Chapter 11 by littless

12. Chapter 12 by littless

Chapter 1 - Meet the Players by littless
Author's Notes:



Sometimes I really hate my sister. Sure, she's a head taller than me and nearly two years younger. I get that. I can't do anything about it or her taunts, but she didn't have to go to the same school as me. We went through high school together and I was the butt of everyone's jokes about having a taller younger sister. It's not like she was a giant being five eleven but she was on the tall side for a girl and I happened to be on the short side for a guy at five two. Okay, five one and a half but I'm allowed to round up.

I don't actually hate, hate her. I mean, she is my sister and I love her and watch out for her. Er, actually, I used to watch out for her. That all changed when I was thirteen and she was eleven and outgrew me. Now she thinks she needs to watch out for me and ever since then has played the 'big' sister telling me what to do and more importantly what not to do. She always was a tattle tale, but ever since high school she'd been threatening to kick my ass if I stepped out of line. You know, the things high school kids do, like booze and weed and other mischief. She never got into trouble herself, miss goody two shoes. But now, instead of ratting on me, like I said, she threatens to kick my ass, and you know, I'm afraid of her because I know she will. The result: I never stepped out of line.

It's weird because I could have done so much my first two years in college. But the whole being afraid of doing something wrong is still with me. I'm no fun. That's how I'll remain for the rest of my life it seems. In contrast, my sister, Miranda, happens to be athletic and popular.

I happen to be a bookworm and keep my nose glued to a computer monitor most of the day, at least I did back in high school. I have, since getting into college, started lifting a little and it has helped, but all the studying I've done has served me well in college; I major in electrical engineering and make good grades. I've made two 'B's and they weren't my fault. One, I was tired and didn't get to study enough for the final exam. The other 'B' I received I had, let's say, a political disagreement with the teacher. I'm surprised I didn't get a lower grade, but all my papers had received an 'A' in that class so she was bound not to give me anything too low. But the rest of my grades so far are 'A's and as they say: that ain't too shabby.

Miranda, on the other hand, is a solid 'C' student. I honestly don't know how she made it into this school. I guess when both of your parents are alumni then you're a shoe-in. It doesn't hurt that they've donated tons of money to the school throughout the years when Miranda and I were growing up. And here I thought it was only me they were thinking of. I was too arrogant to even think otherwise. However, I deserve this. Miranda? I have my doubts, but here she is.

Fortunately, I live in a guys only dorm whereas my sister is in the coed dorm. The nightly parties there aren't going to do her grades any good and I know how much of a temptation that could be, even for Miranda. It's only her first semester, but it would be a lot better to start out right, like I did. No parties in the male dorm, if you haven't figured that out yet. We're the serious bunch.

Another thing that might hinder Miranda's grades is the fact that she's going out for the volleyball team. If she makes varsity then she can live in the jocks dorm, but she wasn't recruited for the team so she'll have to prove herself first. However, in her favor, she's majoring in business management. Figures. I doubt she's smart enough for anything else but it should be easy to make good grades. And there's no way I'll be helping her with schoolwork in college, unlike when we were in high school.

We pretty much kept to ourselves and our own friends for the first couple of months of her freshman year. I don't know how Miranda got involved with Kelly, but she did and I didn't know until it was nearly Halloween. You see, Kelly had been a friend of mine ever since my first semester. She was majoring in EE too (that's Electrical Engineering, by the way) but she couldn't hack it and is now majoring in math. I didn't think math was any easier but I guess it was for Kelly.

Still, Kelly and I kept in touch even though we didn't share classes together anymore. At least that was true until this semester. I was still grateful. You see Kelly was reasonably pretty, and just like me, a nerd. She was blonde, a couple of inches taller than me and wore glasses. She kept her hair curled most of the time. I also got to see it down but not very often. I thought she was sexy either way. And we were friends. That's the best thing about our relationship. But there's the rub: we were only friends. I would have loved to have gotten into her pants, but I was too afraid to ask her out on a serious date and she was too sly to ever let me get that close.

But then, who was I kidding? I was short and a dork. No girl would want to go out with me and I had so far remained a virgin. That is why I was grateful for Kelly's friendship. She was a friend, and she was a girl. She was one of the very few girls who I was friends with. Being an EE major wasn't conducive to meeting girls either so I was resigned to the fact that it would be a while before I'd lose my virginity despite that fact that I was already a junior in college.

So, I was incredibly surprised when I got the call from Kelly.

"Kelly?" I answered. I wasn't expecting such a call since I hadn't heard from her since the previous spring semester, but I was still very happy to hear from her.

"Hi, Matt."

"Hey, long time no see. You're still in school, right?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm calling about."

"Cool. What's up?"

"I'm having a party in my dorm room."

"A party?"

"Of sorts."

"What sort?"

"It's just going to be me and my roommate and I want you to bring a friend."

"What friend?"

"A male friend. We need it to be equal."

"Equal?"

"Two guys, two girls."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

"Um, okay?"

"We're going to play a game."

"What game?"

"A card game. Poker."

"Poker? I don't like playing poker, Kelly."

"It's not real poker."

"Fake poker?"

"You don't need money. Just bring yourself and a buddy."

"I'm going to need to tell him more, Kelly, whoever it is."

"Bring your friend Peter."

"Pete? Sure, but I don't think he plays poker either."

"Okay, I'll let you in on a secret, but you can't tell anyone."

"What?"

"It'll be a type of strip poker."

"What different types of strip poker are there?"

"Show up and you'll see."

This was intriguing. Kelly wanted to play strip poker with me.

"Kelly, I'll have to tell Pete more than that if you expect him to come." I told her.

"You can tell him but nobody else." she told me.

"Why so secret?"

"You'll see."

"When?"

"This Saturday. You know where my room is?"

"No. Is it the same one as last year?"

"No, I'm in a different room now." she said. She told me the room number. It happened to be in the coed dorm on a different floor than where Miranda was staying.

I told Kelly I would ask Pete and get back with her but she was very insistent so I pushed Pete pretty hard. I needn't. When I told him it was Kelly he was all for it. Pete is another EE and in our class too, that is, a junior. He actually seemed eager. I admit, I was eager too but was still a bit wary of strip poker and the fact that Kelly was being so secretive about this game.

Pete was more Kelly's size, five five or five six, I wasn't sure. He had dark hair like I did but he wasn't as slim. I do admit that, even though I'm not real athletic, I do work out ever since taking a personal fitness physical education course in my freshman year. I still lift weights, but as you probably have guessed, I'm no great body builder. Still, it has done my body wonders, but mostly it's my body image, that is, what I think I look like and especially the way I feel that has benefited me the most. At least I have some confidence now since I'm not a slob and have a pretty decent looking body, if only people would get over my stature. But, I digress. I have no idea who Kelly's roommate is or what she looks like. I should have asked but was only thinking of Kelly at the time.

So, when Saturday evening came around, after Pete and I shared supper in the dining hall together, we found ourselves knocking on Kelly's door. When the door opened I wasn't expecting the sight I saw. There stood a tall, brown-haired girl I immediately recognized.

"Miranda?"

"Hi, Matt. What're you doing here?"

"What do you mean what am I doing here? What are you doing here?"

"I was visiting Kelly."

"Kelly's my friend."

I looked at Kelly and she seemed confused. "You two know each other?" she asked.

"Know?" I said. "Miranda's my sister."

"You never told me Matt was your brother." was her reply directed at my sister.

"I told you I had a brother going to school here."

"You didn't tell me his name."

"You didn't ask."

I had to butt in. "You're not Kelly's roommate, are you?" I asked Miranda.

"No, we're just friends."

I was temporarily stupid. I should have figured it out. I knew where Miranda's room was. It was only then that I noticed the dark haired girl sitting on the bed. She seemed to be about as tall as Kelly as far as I could tell with her sitting there on the bed, however, unlike Kelly, and my sister, this girl was kind of flat chested, or at least not nearly as well endowed as Kelly or Miranda. She was still very pretty. I introduced myself to her.

"You must be Kelly's roommate. I'm Matt."

"I figured." she said. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Sara." She got up and walked toward me and we shook hands. She held my right hand in both of hers and it was a very intimate hand shake, I might add. I could see that she was about as short as I was. I was instantly turned on. She was very pretty, my size, and seemed to be pleasant enough and Kelly said we'd be playing strip poker together. I was really excited now. But why was Miranda here?

I turned to Miranda and asked her outright what she was doing there.

"We were just talking. What're you doing here?"

"Kelly invited Pete and me over."

Peter nodded.

"She invited ... wait." Miranda turned to Kelly and asked her, "He's not the one you were talking about."

"I'm afraid so." Kelly answered.

"Oh my. This I gotta see."

I cut her off right there. "No! Fucking! Way! Miranda!"

"Aw, come on, Matt. This is going to be epic."

I was not going to let my sister see me naked. As it was, I figured I'd lose, but at least I'd be with Kelly and who knows? Maybe she and I ... well you can guess what I was thinking. But Miranda was not going to stay and watch. I looked at Kelly.

"He's right, Miranda. This is private."

"But he's my brother."

"And what about Peter here?"

Again, Peter nodded but didn't say much.

"I won't interfere. I promise." Miranda begged. I couldn't understand why she wanted to see me nude so badly. I mean, if she really wanted to she could have just walked in on me in the shower at home. She did that without thinking plenty of times.

But something seemed fishy. "Miranda, it's in poor taste to watch us play strip poker." I told her.

"Strip poker?" she asked.

"Yeah, strip poker."

"Uh, Matt." Kelly said.

"What?"

"I better explain."

"Well?"

"It's not exactly strip poker."

"You were pretty cagey on the phone. What is it exactly?"

"RF-29."

"What?" I asked. But then Pete spoke.

"Oh no. Not me."

"It's not that bad, Peter." Kelly told him.

"Oh yes it is. I'm not sticking around for this." he said and turned toward the door.

"Peter! We need you." Kelly pleaded.

"Sorry. You got the wrong person." was the last thing Peter said before going through the door.

"Oh, shit!" Kelly complained.

"What's going on?" I finally asked her.

"We were planning on having fun tonight."

"I don't understand."

"It's RF-29. You know, the shrinking formula."

"Shrinking? Kelly, that's illegal."

"Nobody will find out."

"You have some of that stuff?"

"Duh."

"Where the hell did you get it?"

"I have sources."

"We can't do this."

"Sure we can. People do it all the time."

"Not me."

"That's kind of obvious, Matt. I was doing this for you."

"For me? Kelly, I don't need to shrink. I'm already too short."

"That's the beauty. You'll be the smallest ever."

"How many times have you done this?"

"Just once."

I looked her up and down.

"It only lasts for two hours, Matt."

"Two hours? That's all?"

"Well, per dose."

"How many doses do you have?"

"I have plenty."

"Why would you want more than one dose?"

"One dose, half size, or rather, half height."

"Yikes."

"Two doses and you're one fourth your original size."

"For two hours?"

"Uh, four."

"Holy shit. Four hours?"

"That's only if you get two doses."

"Why would you want more than one?"

"It's whoever loses a hand. If you lose two hands you'll get two doses."

"You know I'm going to lose, Kelly."

"No, you're not. You might win all the hands and me and Sara will lose."

"I can't chance it. Besides, Pete left. You said you needed two guys."

"We need four people. I have enough doses for four people."

"Well, there's three. It won't work."

"Sure, it will. It won't be as fun, but it will still work."

"No."

"Miranda can play. That'll make four." Kelly suggested.

"Miranda? No way in hell." I told them.

"And why not?" Miranda asked.

"Because you're my sister." I told her.

"So?"

"So, it's illegal. You'd never do anything like that."

"If you're going to do it, I will too."

"I'm not going to."

"Please, Matt." Kelly asked.

"You've got to be kidding me." At this point I was not going to go through with it. But Kelly was giving me that look. It was the sad puppy eyes look with her bottom lip sticking out. I wasn't going to budge though.

"I promised Sara." she said.

"Promised her what?"

"She's wanted to do this and I told her you'd be perfect for it with us."

"Why is that?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

I looked at Sara. She too had the look. I was getting it from two girls. I admit, I'm not used to this and even though I can be stubborn -- just ask Miranda -- this was like kryptonite to me.

"Aw, Kelly." I knew what Kelly was inferring: that we were the same height. I don't see what that has to do with anything. "If someone's going to shrink it doesn't matter what size we start out as."

"You don't understand, Matt. It's good to have someone your own size when shrinking. That's why I asked that you bring Peter."

"Because you and Pete are the same size?"

"Yeah."

"It ain't going to work with Miranda."

"But it's much better with four, even if we aren't all the same."

"I don't know about this. And you, Miranda?"

"What?"

"This is illegal. Since when did you become a bad girl?"

"I'm not bad. Not yet."

"I can't let you do this."

"And just how are you going to stop me?"

"I can call the cops."

"You would call the cops on your own sister?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Fine. I'm not going to call the cops. That doesn't mean I won't tell Mom and Dad."

"Yeah, right. If you're not going to participate you have to leave. You won't know if I do or don't."

"And if I stay?"

"Then you'll have to play."

"Shit."

"So, what'll it be?" Miranda asked.

"This is crazy, you know that?"

"You might get a chance to see me shorter than you for once."

I thought real hard about this. It would be awesome to see Miranda half her size. But still, the chances that I could be half height, or even shorter, was a chance I couldn't take. Besides, Kelly was a math major and she could have this all rigged.

"I don't know about this. It's risky." I admitted.

"Matt, we're all in the same boat. It's as risky for me as it is for you."

"Miranda, are you really okay with this?"

"Sure."

"I mean, being shrunk. You'll actually do this, even it means you could be half or a fourth of your height?"

"Yep."

"I still don't know."

Sara spoke up. "Please, Matt. I need a partner."

"Partners? How does that work?"

"We don't have to do partners." Kelly explained. "It's just easier when we do. The way it works is whoever has the low hand gets a dose. If we're doing partners we pool our hand with our partners when we show, but we can't see what our partner has beforehand."

"Uh, okay. So, if my partner and I lose?"

"You both get a dose."

"A dose lasts two hours?"

"Yep."

"Or more if we get more than one dose."

"Right. Four hours for two doses, six for three."

"Three doses?"

"Yeah. That would be one eighth your height or one five hundred and twelfth your size."

"One five hundred and twelfth?" Miranda asked. It figures. I had to explain it to her.

"Miranda, when you lose half your height you lose half your width and half your depth too. It goes by the cubic root. So two times two times two which is eight, so one eighth your weight or full size. And if you're a fourth your height then you're four times four times four or one sixty-fourth. And with one eighth, well eight times eight times eight is five hundred and twelve."

"Oh." Miranda said. I wasn't sure she understood but it didn't matter. She still seemed eager to go through with it.

"How many doses do you have, Kelly?"

"Sixteen."

"Hmm, four. That's enough for all of us to get shrunk to one, uh, sixteenth of our height."

"Right."

"So, we're all going to get, holy shit, a four thousandth of our size?"

"Not all of us. If we play the game it'll be so much more fun."

"Then you won't use the full number of doses."

"That's why it's fun."

"Yikes. One sixteenth?"

"Maybe. But what if it's not you? What if it's me or Miranda? Wouldn't you like to see us at one sixteenth scale?"

"Wow." I said. The girls were getting antsy. I imagined holding Miranda in my hand. Or it could be that I'd be in her hand. I honestly didn't know how I felt about that. "Is this safe?"

"It's totally safe, Matt. Look at me. I'm perfectly fine."

"You?"

"I've shrunk."

"So, where did you get it?"

"I told you, I have my secret sources. I girl doesn't reveal her secrets."

"I'm still a little suspicious."

"I have this friend, okay? He's majoring in chemistry."

"He made it himself?"

"The recipe is out there, Matt. Anyone can do it."

"And anyone can get it wrong, Kelly."

"It'll be fine. He's a chem major. What could possibly go wrong?"

"I can think of a lot of things. We could get stuck that way. It's in the news all the time."

"That's only when someone doesn't know what they're doing making it. Believe me, this stuff is legit."

"If I do this, I'm trusting you, not only with my size but with my sister's."

"I wouldn't do anything to hurt Miranda."

I looked at my sister, then at Sara, then back to Kelly. They all looked like they wanted to do this. I was still unsure, but then they all had the sad puppy faces. Shit, shit, shit! Well, if they were willing, then I figured I could give it a shot. At worst, it would last six hours and I'd be on average no more than seven and a half inches tall. Holy shit! I can't believe I was going to to this.

"Alright." I said. "If you three are willing to do this, then I'm in."

"You're going to love it, Matt." Kelly assured me.
End Notes:

Let me know what you think and especially if you want to see more about RF-29. It's mentioned only in passing in some other stories of mine that I haven't posted yet.

Chapter 2 - Let the Games Begin by littless
Kelly got up and locked her door, then she went to the little refrigerator that everyone seemed to have in their dorm room and took out a bottle of wine and then grabbed four wine glasses from behind a shelf.

"Uh, Kelly." I said. "Miranda's not old enough for booze."

"Neither are you." she said.

"Oh yeah, you're right. What about Sara?"

"She's a junior too."

"I see. This is how it begins, you know: first booze, then drugs."

"Oh hush, you." Kelly told me.

"Fine. Nobody better find out."

"Who's going to know?"

"I won't tell anyone. Pete might."

"Oh shit, Peter."

"Don't worry. He can keep a secret." I assured them.

"Good." the other girls agreed. I assumed they weren't going to say anything either.

"You know, with only four doses this won't last too long." I told Kelly.

"That depends on what we do between hands."

"What did you have in mind?"

"You'll see. Now, everyone take off your clothes, and don't forget the jewelry."

"What?" I said, mortified.

"Matt, you can't have clothes on when you shrink. They won't fit."

"But we can take them off when we actually shrink. I mean when we lose a hand."

"This way we all start off equal."

"Yeah but ..."

"But what? Are you shy?"

I looked at Miranda. "You know."

"What?"

"Do I have to spell it out?"

Kelly saw me taking glances at Miranda. "Matt, you are both going to be nude anyway. She's going to see you nude and you're going to see her. You two are related. What's the big deal?"

"We haven't seen each other nude since we took baths together when we were kids."

Miranda laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked her.

"Sheesh. I didn't think you were that much of a prude." Miranda said before shucking her shirt over her head. It was a t-shirt with the school volleyball logo on it, but it had disappeared as she threw it behind Kelly's bed. She was still wearing a bra but then she took off her jeans. I couldn't believe she was doing this in front of everyone like this. I always figured her to be the modest one. I was wrong. Off came her shoes before her jeans then her socks and she was standing before us in just her bra and panties.

Next came the panties and I learned something about my sister that night: Miranda shaves her pubes. I would find out more about my sister later, but I'd have never thunk it about her. And then the black lacy bra came off and joined her other clothes in the pile next to Kelly's bed.

Holy shit, Miranda had magnificent boobs. They were huge and hung down some, but not enough to be called sagging. The nipples stuck out and when she sat down cross-legged on the floor they swung to and fro. I was mesmerized, but this was my sister. I had to turn my head, but I couldn't.

Meanwhile, in my haze of looking at my naked sister, the other two girls were also stripping and soon they too were sitting on the floor nude. It was also the first time I had seen Kelly with no clothes. She had always worn conservative clothing and turned out to be even sexier than I had imagined with big full boobs, not unlike Miranda's but a little smaller since Kelly was smaller to begin with. Her nipples were also a little darker than Miranda and Kelly was also curvier than her, not that my sister was a been pole by any means. Miranda had an athletic build and her long, straight, brown hair hung behind her revealing all of her chest to me and the others and I nearly fainted.

Let's not forget Sara. Sure, she wasn't as well endowed as the other two but her tits were perky as hell. Her areola were puffed out. There was no hint of sag and they were perfect even if they were on the small side. I'm no expert but I'd say an A-cup or B-cup max. She was also slim and sexy as hell.

"Well?" Kelly said, knocking me out of my haze.

"Huh?"

"Sit down on the floor."

"Oh." I said and made my way over.

"Not yet."

"What?"

"Take your clothes off."

"Oh, yeah." I said, and then it was my turn. I was the last one and with the three of them staring at me I felt like I was giving them a show. If I had taken my clothes off long before I'd have avoided this, so it was my own fault. I stripped. I felt very odd stripping before not only Kelly, but a girl I had just met, and my sister. I didn't know how to act, but I did the deed and soon I was about to sit down.

"No, not yet." Miranda said.

"What now?"

"I want to see what you look like. Turn around."

"No."

"Please."

"Why are you doing this, Miranda? I'm your brother."

"You saw me."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, then turned around.

"Wow, Matt. Do you workout or something?" my sister asked me.

"Or something."

"You didn't workout at home."

"We don't have weights at home."

"You lift?"

"Yeah, I lift. The school has a gym, you know."

"They have lots of them."

"So, what's the big deal?"

"You look good."

"Oh. Uh, thanks." I said finally sitting down.

"Yeah, Matt." Sara began. "Miranda's right. You do look good."

I smiled. I looked to Kelly and she smiled. "I had no idea, Matt."

"What? That I lift?"

"Well, that you're so lean and muscular."

"I'm hardly muscular."

"You're not skinny at all like I thought you were."

"You thought I was skinny? Geez, Kelly. Why did you ask me to come over?"

"Why did you come?"

"You asked."

"Because I told you we would be playing strip poker. Isn't that it? You thought you had a chance to see me nude."

"No."

"Don't lie, Matt."

"Maybe a little bit."

"Little bit, my ass. I bet you thought you had a chance at even more."

"Kelly, I'm not that kind of guy."

"Yes, you are. You're all like that. Unless you're gay."

"He's not gay." Miranda said, coming to my rescue, or so I thought. "He jerks off to porn of naked girls."

"MIRANDA!"

"Oh, can it. All guys do."

"What, do you spy on me at home?"

"You should shut your door more often."

"I close it."

"Not all the time. Plus, I hear you."

"Oh God." I said putting my face in my hands.

"Relax." Kelly said. "Tonight all your dreams might come true."

"This is insane."

"I know."

"Kelly, really, why did you ask me over?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"We haven't seen each other since last semester."

"I know. I was telling Sara all about you and she suggested we do this."

"You wanted me to do this?" I asked, turning to Sara. She shrugged. "Have you done this before?"

"A little." she said.

"What does that mean? Does that mean you got little or that you've only done it a few times?"

"Yes."

"Oh, I see. So, you've done the RF-29 thing before?"

"Yeah."

"What's it like?"

"You'll see."

"What if I win?"

"Then you'll see what it's like for others to be little."

"Okay. What about you, Miranda? You haven't ever done this, right?"

"Maybe."

"Oh my God! You have. When?"

"Don't get bent out of shape when you hear this, okay, Matt?"

"Bent out of shape? How bad is it?"

"I, uh, did it with Molly, back home."

"You're best friend Molly? She's like still in high school."

"She's in eleventh grade."

"When did you do this?"

"It was a while ago."

"You did this while you were in high school? How old were you?"

"Don't worry. I was seventeen and Molly was fifteen."

"Don't worry? That's way too young, Miranda. No wonder you're not as afraid of this as I am."

"It's okay, Matt. You'll like it."

"So, where are the cards?"

"Oh, let me get them." Kelly said before walking over to her desk and getting a deck of cards. I must say, the view of Kelly as she was walking away was not helping my developing hard-on. The girls had seen it soft due to my embarrassment of stripping in front of them, but now my erection was returning with a vengeance. I was in the presence of three very pretty naked young girls. How could I keep it down?

Kelly sat down again and began shuffling the cards. It was weird sitting with three naked girls, especially with one of them being my sister. I didn't know it then, but it was going to get weirder.

"Okay, do we want to start off with a dose?" Kelly asked.

"What?" I said, incredulous. "Why?"

"We'll all still be the same relative sizes. It speeds things up."

"I don't think we need speeding up." I said. The other girls looked a bit iffy about the proposition too, so we began without starting off taking a dose of the drug.

"Let's decide now: teams or individual?"

I looked at Sara. She raised her eyebrows in anticipation and nodded. I figured, why not? "Teams." I said.

"You and Sara?"

"Sure."

"Then it's me and Miranda. You okay with that, Miranda?"

My sister nodded. I never figured my crush, Kelly, and my sister would be friends. They must have met each other this semester since this is the first semester here for Miranda. I would find out all about it later I was sure. It seemed like too much of a coincidence for her to be here, but they would have had to arrange something with Pete if they planned this and I don't think Pete would have went along.

"One more thing, Matt. I don't think I have to tell Sara and Miranda but um, when you shrink ..."

"Yes?"

"When you shrink, you're going to get horny."

"Oh, like that's not a problem already."

"No, I mean like, real horny."

"In case you missed it, I'm a guy -- a twenty year old male. We're all in a perpetual state of horniness, if you haven't figured this out yet."

"This is going to be even more intense, Matt."

"It is?"

"I missed you. There's a reason I asked you here for this."

"And for Miranda?"

"That wasn't supposed to happen but since the opportunity presented itself, well, you'll see. Just be aware."

"Thank you. I've been made aware."

"Okay, here goes."

We all took a sip of wine as Kelly dealt us five cards and I looked at my hand. I had a pair of fours. Not too bad. I had a queen and two lower cards I can't remember. I figured I'd discard two and keep the pair of fours and the queen.

I kept the cards close to my chest and the girls did the same. When I got my two it was a nine and another four. I had three of a kind. Not bad at all, but I'll have to see what the others have. I remembered I had to combine mine with Sara's. I smiled at her and she had a sort of a blank look. I looked to see Miranda's face but it too was featureless. She had a good poker face, that's for sure. There was an expression I couldn't really read on Kelly's face. Finally, after more card trading, we were ready.

"Can I ask a question?"

"Go ahead, Matt." Kelly said.

"What if I fold?"

"Then it's left to your partner to play against the both of us. We generally don't fold in this type of game."

"That's what I thought."

"Okay, are we ready for the showdown?"

"I'm ready." I said. The others all agreed and we put our cards down on the carpeted floor. There was no pot, only the promise of a dose that we were playing for. The girls put their cards down and so did I.

As I suspected, Sara had nothing. Miranda had a pair of jacks and Kelly had a pair of sevens.

"We win." Miranda said.

"No, I win."

"No. We have two pair and the sevens and jacks beat your fours."

"But three of a kind beats two pair."

"Nyu-unh."

"Un-huh." I told my sister. "Look it up."

Miranda looked at Kelly. "He's right." she said.

"I'm going to look it up anyway." Miranda said and then she went to her clothes to grab her phone. She searched.

I looked at Sara and smiled. She smiled back. We won that first round even if Miranda wasn't convinced. But when I heard her say "Shit." then I knew that she knew.

The time had arrived. I had major butterflies in my stomach. I would not only see my sister nude, but little. It felt surreal as Kelly got up and went to the refrigerator. She brought out two little red paper covered vials. I wasn't familiar with this, but each one had it's own, one-time use needle.

Walking over to me, Kelly handed me one and said "Matt, would you do the honors."

"I'm not sure what to do?"

"Sara will help you. Take this and clean a spot off on my butt cheek. Remember which one."

"Okay."

"Then you push the needle in and squeeze."

"Sounds easy enough."

"Sara, you do Miranda."

"Gladly." she said.

So Kelly bent over showing me her big sexy ass. In that position I could ... Easy there, I told myself. It felt so good to finally get my hands on naked female flesh -- naked female derriere flesh. I spent a moment touching her butt, only not too long because I didn't want to take advantage of Kelly. However, she moaned in pleasure as I did so. I continued on with the task however, tearing open the alcohol prep pad and wiping an area right in the middle of her left butt cheek.

"A little more on the outside."

"Outside more?"

"Just a little. We want to leave room in case I have another one."

"We can use the other cheek." I told her.

"But what if I get two more?"

"Oh." That hadn't occurred to me. In fact, I was thinking of nothing beyond right then. I unwrapped the little vial and needle and poked it in. I didn't want to hurt her but we all get shots. At that moment I was glad that I wasn't pre-med. This didn't have a plunger like one would think. I squeezed it gently waiting for it all to empty into her beautiful butt cheek. It was done and I rubbed it again with the alcohol swab.

She sat back down. I saw Sara get finished with Miranda right after and she too sat down. Those butterflies in my stomach were returning.

"What now?" I asked.

"Patience. It won't be long." Kelly said. I saw Miranda cross her legs and close her eyes. It was like she was meditating. But only a few seconds later she was breathing hard and her posture became ... lazy. What I mean is that she let her head fall to her right side and her shoulder slumped. It didn't look like she was shrinking. She just sat and breathed.

But it wasn't long after that there was no mistaking it. She was shrinking! I looked at Kelly. She too was getting smaller. I had never seen anything like it in my whole life. I still had doubts that the stories I heard about RF-29 were true and if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it. The two of them were definitely shrinking.

"Eight-oh-five." Sara said.

"Huh?"

"It's eight-oh-five on the dot. They'll be like this until ten-oh-five."

"Oh, wow. Two hours. What are we going to do?"

"Just wait, Matt. You'll see."

So wait I did. As I watched. the two girls got smaller and smaller and my jaw dropped. Kelly looked at me and smiled then almost started laughing.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm great, Matt. Oh boy. You have no idea how good this feels." she said. Then she reached over and touched Miranda on the knee. Miranda opened her eyes and smiled back at Kelly. The two of them then burst out in giggles. It certainly didn't seem like they were in any pain.

It had been about five minutes now and it looked to me like they were finished shrinking. I could barely believe how the two of them looked. They were so cute and ... sexy. That's right, I said it. My sister was sexy. I always knew she was, but this was weird. I shouldn't have these feelings but I have to admit, if she weren't my sister I'd be fantasizing about her. And now that I'd seen all of her athletic body I knew for sure. It ate me up inside that this beautiful creature was related to me.

But then, Kelly was sexy as hell too. I was mesmerized by her curves and wanted to touch her body. My dick wanted to explode and I then wanted to see just how little they were.

"Stand up." I asked. They complied. Oh, my God, were they tiny. They were like kids. Sexy kids. Now that sounds bad, but holy hell were the two of them hot. Miranda reached for my hands. I grabbed them and she started pulling me up, having no affect until I got up myself.

"Oh, Matt." she said. Then she hugged me around the waist with her face in my crotch.

"No, Miranda." I told her backing away. "We can't do this."

"But, you're so big."

"No, that's because you're so little."

"That's not what I mean. Your manhood is so big."

"I already told you that's because you're so little."

"But it was big before. You're truly my big brother." she said before coming in for another hug. I had to let her this time and when she did she began kissing my erection.

"Uh, Miranda, you shouldn't do that."

"I can't help myself."

I looked at Sara and Kelly. They were hugging with Kelly's face in Sara's crotch the way way my sister's face was in mine. Then I noticed that Kelly was doing more than just hugging.

I felt Miranda's hand stroking my hard-on and she had her cheek up against it. I guess this is the part where they get real horny like Kelly was telling me. Unfortunately, I couldn't let my sister do this. I stepped back again this time pushing her away. What I saw was hurt inside. She had that same sad puppy face that the other two girls had before. She wanted me yet I couldn't let her and I knew that hurt her and knowing that hurt me.

This was so fucking crazy. When I looked over to Sara, Kelly's face was now buried in her crotch and Sara's own face was starting to contort. Her mouth was slightly open and little moaning sounds were coming out. Then I looked back at Miranda and she seemed like she wanted to cry.

I took pity on my sister and so got down on my knees and opened my arms to her. She immediately ran to me and hugged me around my ribs. Her arms couldn't reach all the way around my torso. This was so different yet it was the same person I grew up with. My sister that literally towered over me until now. It was like she needed me now and I was once again the big brother. I liked this. Too bad it wasn't going to last. And too bad she had other ideas.

My hard-on was now right at Miranda's snatch. This was very dangerous but I didn't realize what was going on until she tried to mount it. That's what I said, she tried to mount me. Miranda bent her right knee up and opened her legs grinding herself into me. I couldn't believe this. Normally, Miranda would never even consider such a thing and now she was acting like a blatant slut. This RF-29 is some powerful shit!

I pushed her away yet again, but she wasn't going to stop. She thrust her right hand in between her legs and went to work. Miranda laid back down on her back and began diddling herself in earnest. Miranda, my sister. Well, it looked like her except for the size and the way she was masturbating. I never seen her do such things -- her right hand on her crotch and her left tweaking the nipple of her left tit. Damn, I was hard.

I had to get away from her so I went to the other two girls. Upon seeing me Kelly instantly turned and gave me a hug. I had been waiting for that for two years. Who'd have thought that our first intimate hug would be naked and with her less than three feet tall. And she did what Miranda tried to do, only I let her get farther. Kelly tried to wrap her lips around the end of my dick. The only problem was that her mouth wasn't big enough. It was almost big enough but just not quite there. However she started rolling her tongue around the tip. That's some first hug, let me tell you.

This was too much for me and I couldn't hold back much longer. It had been less than five minutes since they finished shrinking and I was about to blow my load. I didn't realize that Sara had left until I heard my sister's moaning. When I looked over, Sara's head was between Miranda's legs and my sister's legs were split out almost a hundred and eighty degrees. She's pretty damn flexible. Did I mention she was an athlete? It didn't last too long because I saw her draw her feet up but only enough to bring her knees partway up in the air so she could thrust her hips back and forth.

The feeling of Kelly's tongue on the tip of my dick and the sight of my sister humping Sara's face did it. I shot a huge load into Kelly's little mouth. She couldn't take it all in although she tried. Her face ended up being covered in my splooge and I ended up laying down on my back. I looked down though and saw her licking it off of her face with her finger and putting her finger into her mouth to get it all. I thought things like that only happened in porn flicks.

I was totally spent but the evening had just begun. Kelly certainly wasn't finished. She kept licking at my dick even though it was limp. However, she worked wonders and with all her ministrations, it started coming back to life. Well, why not? I was only twenty and this was my first experience having sex with a girl. Even though we didn't strictly fuck, it was one hell of an experience so far. Kelly didn't stop. What a trooper.

I heard my sister -- she had stopped moaning but was now breathing hard instead. I figured she must have had an orgasm herself. This was way too wild. I was right as Sara joined Kelly and me a minute later. She straddled my chest and started sharing my dick with Kelly. Whereas Kelly's mouth wasn't big enough to totally engulf the tip, Sara's was ample sized and was soon sucking on it. I can't describe how good it felt.

Well, Sara's own crotch was right there in my face and she was giving me head so I felt I had to return the favor. I had never done this before and didn't know exactly what to expect. I had heard others describe going down on a girl before but you get all sorts of things in your mind as to what it's like. I decided to dive right in, so to speak, and I'm glad I did. I was rewarded with Sara's hips gyrating and I knew I had an effect on her. This alone made me feel good. But that coupled with two mouths alternately on my dick, it was heaven.

Just when I thought it couldn't get better, my sister's mouth joined mine in eating out Sara. Miranda had crawled around above my head and now both of our tongues had met at Sara's pussy. In a million years I could have never imagined such a thing happening. Although, I was about to cum a second time, I concentrated more on Sara. I didn't think she had a release yet and felt it only right, so I was glad Miranda joined us. I think it helped Sara go over that cliff too. I could tell as Sara moaned very loudly and pushed her crotch into my face. I pushed back. After a few long moments of grinding her hips into our faces she literally went limp and fell onto me. I put my arms around her waist and we both rested for a little bit. My sister gave me a kiss, albeit upside down since it was Sara who was laying across me and Miranda approached from above.

What I didn't realize then was that Kelly still wanted more. She pushed Sara off of me, as much as she could. Seriously, if Sara wanted to stay where she was I don't think Kelly could have budged her. But when Sara rolled off Kelly climbed on. Damn if the little girl didn't try to fuck me. She opened her legs wide and tried to guide my dick, which was now as hard as it had been before, into her. As little as she was now I didn't think it was going to fit, but Kelly was slippery down there and I felt myself gliding in.

Yes, she was tight and yes, it felt great and I was doing it -- I was fucking Kelly. Really fucking her. Let me say that again: I was fucking Kelly, the girl I've had a crush on for the past two years. It was like a dream come true. How did I get so lucky? It took some time to get it a good ways in but Kelly worked it and soon I felt that familiar itch of a climax building.

I felt like I wanted to push back but I was afraid I'd hurt the little girl so I let her do the pushing. When I looked down her face looked like she was in pain, but she kept pushing, back and forth, back and forth. It got faster and faster and I was at that point again where I couldn't hold off any longer and I had another orgasm. I'm pretty sure Kelly did too. It certainly looked, sounded and felt like it. Her little hips went a hundred miles per hour before she abruptly had one long push and arched her back. She finally collapsed with her arms half around my waist.

I didn't know if I was dreaming at this point or not. My sister joined us by climbing on my chest and hugging me around the neck. I know she can be a real pain in the ass at times and she can't stop teasing me, but I still love her and I know she loves me. But I felt we were closer to each other now than we ever had been. I wasn't sure what our relationship was going to be like after this, I only knew that it would be different.

It had barely been a half hour since that first dose. It couldn't get any wilder than this, could it? We all needed a rest so we took a few minutes to recuperate but soon thereafter Kelly and Miranda rolled off of me. I looked at the clock atop Sara's desk: eight forty-five. We still had most of the night ahead of us.

"Ready for round two?" Kelly asked nobody in particular. We all crawled to our positions again. My sister and Kelly looked comical being so small. They looked just like little girls except with big tits. I was ready. Who would win the next round? Would Miranda and Kelly get to be seventeen and sixteen inches tall, or would Sara and I shrink in the next round? I would love to pick up my sister less than a foot and a half tall, but I kind of wanted to feel what is was like being so small myself. I can't believe I just said that.
Chapter 3 - A New Turn by littless
Within one hour I had not only lost my virginity, I had cum three times. Well, it was the first time I'd ever had sex with someone so I can chalk all that up to a losing my virginity, plus this was with Kelly, the girl I'd been fantasizing about for my whole college career. To top it off, I had sex with this cute gal I'd just met. And then there was my sister. Hoo-boy! I told myself that I must have been dreaming, but what a dream!

We had just sat down in our previous positions when Kelly announced "Wine kiss!".

"Huh?"

"Kiss Sara." Kelly told me.

"Oh."

"No, drink a big swig of wine first."

I took a big gulp from my wine glass but I had to laugh when Miranda and Kelly picked up their wine glasses to take a sip. They had to use both hands. However, Sara was leaning over for me so I leaned into her and we kissed.

Of course, I had kissed before, but never like this. We french kissed, as in, we used our tongues. I never knew a kiss could feel like that. Sara put her right hand on my neck to pull me in closer to her. I had just met Sara and I was sharing with her my first real kiss. We made it last a good long time as I'm sure Kelly and Miranda did. But we had to end and we both sat back. However, Kelly did it again.

"Another one. Take a big swig this time." she told everyone.

I did and saw Miranda across from me do the same. It looked like she was taking a huge mouthful of wine too.

"Easy there, Miranda. At your current size it won't take much to get you all drunk." I told her.

"That's the idea, Matt."

"Well, be careful."

I then turned toward Sara for another kiss.

"No, Matt." Kelly admonished. "Me this time."

When I turned back toward her she was standing right there. We kissed and it felt so different with a tongue so much smaller. It wasn't bad; quite the opposite. I never figured I'd ever experience such a thing and it felt pretty damn good. I apparently used a little too much of my tongue on Kelly though because she told me so.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"It's okay. You're just getting used to this."

"You can say that again."

"Kiss me one more time."

We had another kiss, this one lasting a good while. This kissing thing was pretty nice too, but all good things have to come to an end and so we broke off after a while. However, all that kissing left my dick hard. After cumming thrice it got hard again. Can you believe it? I didn't think that could happen so soon, but then, this was a night of firsts.

Kelly picked up the cards and we were about to start but this time Miranda called for another 'wine kiss'.

"Another?" I asked.

"Drink up everyone." was her reply. I did as ordered but I found Miranda walking towards me this time for a kiss.

"What do you think you're doing, young lady?" I asked her.

"It's our turn, Matt."

"No, Miranda."

"It's only a kiss."

"Only? This is far from only a kiss. Do you see what it's done to me?" I said looking down at my crotch. She payed me no attention and a second later she was standing right in front of me -- all three feet of her, or rather, almost three feet. She was only as tall as I was sitting and realizing that fact made my dick that much harder. What was going on? Did I have some sort of size fetish? With my sister?

I couldn't stop her as she hugged me around the neck and kissed me. I secretly wanted to do this, but it was wrong, wasn't it? I know it was only a kiss, but this kiss was very intimate. I hope we don't make a habit of this. Fortunately, we finished and she sat back down across from me.

We all had a round of sex and were now ready for another hand at poker. Kelly gave the card deck to Miranda to shuffle and deal this time.

"Oh gosh, these things are so big. I can't do this, Kelly."

"You do it, Matt." Kelly ordered.

"Yes, ma'am." I said and I grabbed the cards from Miranda and shuffled. After dealing everyone in I picked up my cards to look at my hand and I had nothing. I did have a king though so after taking care of the others, I kept that, discarded four and got four more cards. Now I had a pair of eights. I was hoping Sara held a better hand. I didn't have to wait long to find out.

We put our cards down and Sara held nothing. Again! Miranda held a pair of twos and a pair of kings. Kelly had a flush: all diamonds. Sara and I lost this hand.

"Time to get little, Matt." Kelly announced, smiling. I think, being the only guy, it was what the girls were waiting for.

I was nervous as hell as I waited for Kelly to get the two vials. I had never done this and I felt like the guy in prison waiting for the lethal injection. I know, way too dramatic, but this whole thing was major drama to me. I looked at the time: nine o'clock on the nose.

"I'll do Matt." Miranda said. It figures. I guess it was either her or Kelly who was going to give me the injection. It may as well be my sister. I turned and got down on my hands and knees and waited.

I looked to my side to see Sara in the same position and Kelly getting ready. I felt the alcohol wipe and prepared myself for the stick.

"Ouch!" I said when Miranda poked me.

"Big baby." she chastised.

"Be careful next time."

"You always were afraid of shots."

"Am not."

"You used to scream when we went to the doctors."

"That's because I always got that big, mean nurse ,Brunhilda."

"That wasn't her name."

"She seemed like a Brunhilda. She was big enough."

"She wasn't that big."

"Not to you."

"So, what does that have to do with a shot?"

"She was rough. And it hurt."

"You're just a big baby."

"I am not."

"You're right. You're a little baby."

"Look who's talking now."

"You just wait."

"I ... oooo."

"Are you alright, Matt?"

"Yeah. Just a little woozy."

"It's happening."

"Oh boy."

I felt hot and when I looked I could actually see things getting bigger. Everything. I don't know if it was the changing perspective but I was dizzy too. I sat down just in case. I closed my eyes for a few moments and when I opened them Miranda was bigger. I had to shake my head. Yes, this was very strange.

I wanted to get up but thought better of it as I was still feeling a bit dizzy. I waited a bit longer and took a few deep breaths.

"Here, Matt. Take a sip." Miranda handed me my glass of wine. The glass was huge. I held on with both hands and took a sip. Now, we were still both underage but we had had wine at home on occasions, such as with Thanksgiving dinner, for example, so I was kind of used to drinking it. Somehow, being smaller, the wine tasted better. Or rather, it had more taste. A deeper taste. I can't explain it exactly, but I liked it. I took another sip.

"Not too fast." my sister said.

"Mmm. It's good."

"It is, isn't it?"

"Yeah. Is it always like that?"

Miranda shrugged. I noticed now that she was back to her full height of being a head taller than me, or so it seemed. I was finished shrinking, or almost finished I reasoned. I wanted to get up but Miranda told me to wait a bit longer.

I looked around and everything was familiar. It was bigger but until I got up I wouldn't know how much bigger. Sara crawled over to me and gave me a kiss. It was a simple one at first but we had another, and another. Soon we had wrapped our arms around each other and my dick felt like it was trying to stretch itself across the room or at least all the way to Sara.

That's when it really hit me: I was horny as fuck! I had to bury my hard-on into something and that something was right there in front of me. I laid Sara down so she was lying on her back. She spread her legs for me and I wasted no time. Nothing was said but we both knew this is what we wanted. I tried to enter her haphazardly in my frenzy. It wasn't happening that way but she reached down and guided my dick into her. We were officially fucking now.

It happened so fast and so naturally and I wanted this so badly. I pumped faster than I thought was possible. Sara was now moaning and groaning and it was too much for me. I grunted a few times and came inside of her pushing so hard that I thought my dick was going to go through her and out the other side.

This also was very strange. I felt like I had no control. My body was on autopilot as I fucked Sara. But at least it was a release. It was so natural like I had been doing this all my life when in reality, this was my very first, er rather, second fuck. I had just fucked Kelly a few moments before but this was different.

Sara wasn't as tight as Kelly had been, but it was just as good. It was fantastic. Awesome. Amazing. Wonderful. There aren't enough adjectives to describe it. I had pumped a full load into her and kept going until I was sure that Sara had her orgasm and my dick was still hard when I pulled out.

Miranda clapped and laughed. I had sex with a girl I just met an hour and a half ago and my sister witnessed it. I wasn't done though. Kelly grabbed my hand and pulled me up. While standing we kissed. She was a little taller but not so tall that I had to get on my toes or anything, but that kiss was the thing I always wanted from her. We didn't just kiss, we did it naked and it was so much better that way.

I found myself on my back with Kelly straddling me from above. This was a repeat of what we had just done a little while ago, only we were back to our original sizes, relatively speaking. It felt just as good as with Sara and as with little Kelly before. The weirdest thing was that I was still hard and aroused. I took a little longer this time, but I still came hard when I reached orgasm.

I knew now what Kelly was talking about when she said we'd be horny. I've never been so freakin' horny in all my life and that's saying something for a twenty year old guy. I kept going and going until not only I but Kelly was done too. I was still hard after that but I needed a little breather. The four of us sat up. We were all sitting very close to each other at this point and I felt closer to Kelly than I ever had been. In fact, I felt now that I had a connection, an inseparable bond with each of these girls. We were all half our height and I was just getting used to this. It had only been a few minutes and I had sex twice since shrinking but was still crazy horny.

I took a moment to look at all three of the girls and they looked so pretty wearing their smiles and nothing else. I also noticed something else that I suppose was a product of being little. Although Miranda and Kelly's boobs seemed the same size as they always were, they somehow looked firmer. They stuck out more. I can only think that by being smaller gravity didn't have the same hold on them as they did when they were their natural size. They didn't sag, not that either of them sagged much before, but now it was like they were suspended higher on their chests. I wonder if they noticed. I suppose it would take a guy to notice something like that, but in my defense I was still very horny.

I then looked around the room to see how big everything got. Sara noticed me looking.

"Want to go exploring with me?" she asked.

"Exploring what?"

"The room. You're going to love it."

"Yeah, sure."

She stood up and took me by the hand pulling me up. Miranda stood up too and I noticed that yes, we were all back to our relative heights. I really enjoyed her being shorter and smaller than me, but now that's over. Darn.

We ended up walking over to Sara's bed. It was just above my hips -- taller, but not so tall that we couldn't climb up. Sara did just that, beckoning me to follow. Miranda crawled up with us too.

"Look how big my pillow is."

"Cool."

"Lay down on it."

I laid back on the pillow. It wasn't quite as big as I was but it felt a bit different than I expected. It was slightly firmer yet still very comfortable, especially when Sara began giving me little kisses all over my chest and stomach. Miranda joined in and I thought of stopping her but they were only kisses on my chest so what's the harm, I figured.

I never thought that I'd have two girls kissing all over my body and I must say, it was pretty special. It was a simple thing but I had been missing so much in my life. Sara kept moving down until she was at my crotch -- now that's the way to kiss someone. She gave my hard-on a few kisses and I swear it tried to kiss her back. However, she was only playing and began kissing my thighs instead. It was another new experience for me.

Soon after that my sister's face was in my crotch. I should have stopped her but I couldn't. I didn't say anything and was wondering how far she was willing to go. But once she wrapped her lips around my erection I had to stop her. I thought she would complain but I suppose she thought better of it too and relented, instead just kissing it. But dayum! It left me sooooo excited.

My dick bobbed up and down trying to fuck the air for a few moments. This drug was something else. I can see now why my sister and Kelly had been the way they were earlier and still were. No doubt Sara was just as horny as I was.

Kelly had joined us by now and was shoving her tits in my face. God I loved this. I always knew they were world class titties even though this was the first time actually seeing them in all their glory, that is, bare. I reached up and got my first fondle of them. I don't know why tits feel so good to touch and hold onto. I decided that it's one of the universe's greatest mysteries.

I then felt a mouth sucking on my dick again and quickly looked to see if it was Miranda. It was Sara. Relieved, I sighed and laid my head back down on the pillow. That's when Miranda moved up and her and Kelly started kissing each other right above me with both of their tits in my face.

I had never been so close to my sister's breasts. They were magnificent, which I always knew, just like Kelly's. But here I was, millimeters from them. It was too much stimulation. I had another orgasm and Sara's mouth never left my dick sucking up all that I could produce. That was the third time in ten or fifteen minutes since I had shrunk that I reached climax. How much more could I take? We had another hour and forty five minutes of this, at least.

Then Miranda did something I didn't expect: she straddled my face. What was I going to do now? Well, I had to do something but whether that something was to push her off or just go with it, I had to decide. It would be pretty shitty of me to push her off at this moment so the decision was easy: I wrapped my arms around both of her legs then stuck my tongue out and tasted my sister.

I heard her gasp from above. I knew she had no qualms about this, plus I had just cum three times and I wanted Miranda to get something out of it too. It seemed the least I could do for her. I noticed that as I was doing my sister, Kelly and her were kissing and feeling each other's boobs.

Miranda was also as horny as I, I can only assume, and that's why it didn't take her long to have her own orgasm. I was still hard and Sara was still sucking me. I wasn't quite ready to cum again though so when Miranda finally slid off I reached down and drew Sara up to me. I gave her a kiss then rolled her over off the pillow onto her bed where I decided it was time I do to Sara what she had been doing to me: I went down on her.

It was the second time at least tonight that my mouth had found her pussy. I found out that I liked it. Before this night I wasn't ever sure that I would care to be doing something like this. Judging by how much Sara was squirming, I think she liked it too.

When we were done all four of us were laying on Sara's bed resting. Yes, we were still horny but also tired. RF-29 seems to keep you horny but doesn't do anything for your stamina. We were young though and after a short rest we were ready to go again.

"Let's have another hand." Miranda suggested.

"So soon?"

"Sure. Don't worry, we have all night."

"Yeah, but ..."

"What? Are you chicken?"

"No. It just that ... I don't know."

"Come on everyone." We all jumped down off of the bed and grabbed the cards again.

"It's your turn to shuffle, Sara." Kelly told her. "Think you can handle the cards?"

"I'll make do." Sara did a pretty good job of shuffling the big deck of cards and dealing them. But before we would look at our hand Miranda called out "Wine kiss!"

It was another three sips and another three kisses with a different person each time. Miranda saved me for last just like last time and she was becoming more bold about it. We had a pretty deep kiss. My hard-on had not yet subsided, but if it did, those kisses would have raised it up again for sure. I'm guessing it was the wine working on her. The cards were dealt again.

I had a pair of twos. Maybe I'd get another one or two and have three or four of a kind, but no such luck when I traded in my cards. Damnit. I waited to see what Sara and everyone else had.

Kelly ended up with the set of two's that I was missing, along with another pair of fives. Miranda had a straight -- nine, ten, a jack, a queen and a king. This didn't look good. Sara again had ... nothing. That girl does not know how to play poker.

"Shit." I said.

"Yay!" Miranda cheered. It wasn't a loud cheer, but a cheer nonetheless. Kelly went to the refrigerator and brought back two more vials wrapped in green paper.

"Green?" I asked. I was a bit puzzled.

"It's an eighth the dose of the red one, Matt."

"Why?"

"You're an eighth of your full size."

"Oh, yeah. That makes sense."

"Are you ready?"

"No."

"What about you, Sara?"

"I'm ready." she replied. "Aren't you, Matt?"

"I'm going to do this, Sara."

"Sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Come on, let's get this over with."

"Let me do Matt again." my sister asked. She was too eager to see me shrink.

"Okay." Kelly said handing her the vial and another alcohol pad.

"Assume the position big brother."

"You've never called me big brother before."

"So? Do you want me to call you my little brother?"

"You have. Back in high school all the time, remember?"

"You didn't like that, did you?"

"No."

"Sorry. I'll call you big brother from now on."

"Just call me Matt."

"Okay, Matt. Let me see that sexy ass of yours."

"My ass isn't sexy."

"Have you ever seen it?"

"Well, I ... uh, no."

"Then you'll have to trust us."

"Us?"

"We all agree, right girls?"

Sara and Kelly nodded their agreement. I found this hard to believe. I had to know why.

"What the hell makes my ass sexy?"

"It's an athletic ass. It's not too fat or too skinny. I bet you do squats."

"Whatever."

"Stop stalling and come closer. Now bend over."

This time I was standing but right after I got poked I felt that I had to sit down. Miranda got behind me and hugged me tight.

"Miranda! What are you doing?"

"I want to hold you as you shrink."

"Fine." I wasn't too happy about this at first but apparently Kelly and Sara had the same idea. It was unreal feeling my sister grow behind me, or rather, me shrink. Seriously, you don't get the feeling that you're getting smaller. I don't even know how that would feel like but I imagined that would happen. Instead, it feels like everything around you grows. And such was the case with Miranda, as if she wasn't big enough to me already.

I was a bit sore about losing but I lost fair and square and I don't welch out on stuff like that. So, here I was, shrinking yet again. It was now nine-thirty and it had only been a half-hour since the last shot. By my calculations, I wouldn't begin growing again until one in the morning.

I felt my sisters boobs behind me crawling up my back as I sat back against her. I don't know if it happens to others, but I get a little dizzy during the process. Leaning back against Miranda was therefore a good thing for me. She hugged me tight and that was very comforting. I would have fell asleep except for the fact that I was one horny mother-fucker. Hornier than before even.

When it felt like it was over I turned to look behind me and up. Shit, she was big. As we sat there my head was under the bottom of Miranda's tits, and oh my God were those tits were huge. Each one was nearly twice as big as my head. She leaned over and rested her right breast on top of me.

"Hey!"

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"I thought you would like that."

"You-you shouldn't do that." I hesitated in saying.

"You do like it, don't you?"

"Miranda ..."

"What?"

"You're my sister."

"Really?"

"Oh stop it."

"Matthew, what we do here, stays here."

"Like Vegas?"

"Yeah, like that. Nobody has to know."

"If Mom and Dad find out, we're dead."

"No, we're not. They'd be happy to know we're getting along."

"Not like this."

"We haven't done anything. Not really."

"We've come close."

"Don't you like me being bigger than you?"

"You've been bigger than me half my life."

"But not this much bigger."

"No, not this much. Geez, Miranda, you're fucking huge right now."

She giggled at that. "Stand up." she commanded. I complied as we both now stood.

Ho-lee-shit! I was smaller than I realized. My head was well below her crotch. I could walk between her legs without my head touching. I craned my neck back to look up at her and got a good look at the underside of her boobs. My dick was aching.

Miranda smiled down at me. "You are such a cutie pie!" she said. I rolled my eyes at that. Wrong move. I found myself being picked up. I instinctively wrapped my legs around my sister's torso which I'm sure gave her license to treat me like a child. But I couldn't help it. Not only did if feel natural, my dick was stabbing her in her right tit. It took all my willpower not to start humping.

"Did you ever think I'd be this much bigger than you?"

"No."

"Isn't it great?"

"For you."

"You can't tell me you don't like this."

"Maybe a little."

"Matt, Matt, Matt. I know better."

"This is really weird, Miranda."

"Good weird. Right?"

"I guess so."

She bounced me up a little higher and kissed me. It was one of those kisses with our tongues again. Only her tongue was gigantic. This was definitely a new experience. She was gentle though and it turned out to be great. I didn't think it was even possible for my dick to get harder than it was, but that's what it felt like. I know Miranda felt it too, poking her in the breast.

We walked around the room with her holding me like a child. I could have complained but I liked it. I held onto Miranda's neck and laid my head on her shoulder as we did so. Kelly was doing the same with Sara but I was too intermingled with my sister to think about it. I was content, but still horny.

Miranda held me far too long where I was concerned but only because I was too horny by now. I wanted to stick my dick into something, but certainly not into something that belonged to my sister. Acting the part of the kid, I didn't say anything but I reached for Kelly and Sara. The two bigger ones saw me and brought Sara and I together, both of us being held by someone twice as tall as us. When we were close enough I reached for Sara and we hugged and kissed.

Somewhere along the way we were put down on Sara's bed. It now felt firmer but still comfortable and Sara was in position again below me. It was only natural to fuck her once more. In fact, just like before, I couldn't stop myself from doing it even if I wanted to. I felt Sara wrap her legs around my waist. This time she was more vocal and that made me louder too. It took a little bit longer than before, but not much. We both had another orgasm.

I rolled off of Sara to the side and looked over at Miranda and Kelly. Both of them were rubbing their twats. I had seen my sister masturbate earlier, but she had been smaller then. She was big now -- really big -- and was on the floor near the bed facing us and playing with herself. I'll never get that picture out of my head. I don't know what I'll think of her and of Kelly after this night.

I guess it was a non-verbal understanding between Kelly and Miranda that they switch off with me and Sara. Once the two were finished masturbating Kelly snatched me up in her arms cradling me against her chest. Wow, those two boobs of hers were humongous. They were shapely too. She held my head to her left breast and I could do only one thing -- I latched onto it like a hungry baby. I held on to either side of it with my hands and sucked. I could have fallen asleep, I was certainly tired enough by now. I was too enamored with Kelly's tits to let go. I had dreamt about these things for over two years now and was I was not going to miss this chance. They were even better than in my dreams.

"My little baby." Kelly said. I suppose she really felt that way. I wasn't much bigger than a baby to her at this point. "I wish I had some milk to feed you." The prospect of that was funny to me and I laughed at her. Fortunately, she laughed with me.

"Would you?" she asked.

"Would I what?"

"Would you suck on my breast if I were lactating?"

"I guess so."

"I'd love that."

"Um, okay."

"I wish you were this size all the time."

Yeah, right, I thought. I went back to sucking her tit. I figured she'd certainly want someone taller than her. All girls do. It's the RF-29 that's influencing her mind this night. But it was influencing mine too. I was really getting into this. I didn't care that Kelly was twice as tall, or that I was half as tall as her. Or that my sister, Miranda, was taller at this point either. This all felt great.

It was comfortable being held in Kelly's arms and we walked around the now big room. Dorm rooms aren't known for their spaciousness but it was absolutely palatial now, especially how tall the ceiling was. I went back to sucking after looking around but that lasted only a minute or two. I found myself being lowered back down onto Kelly's bed. Right after that we were laying next to each other and were kissing.

I knew what it was like being on her end, kissing her little mouth, but I was now finding out what it was like on the other end. Wow! It's an experience kissing something so big. Tonight I had had my first intimate kiss, my first kiss with someone who was half my height, and now my first kiss with someone twice my height. They were all different, but all of them were arousing.

Of course you know that we didn't stop there. I was holding onto Kelly's big breasts lying next to her. I'd never thought I'd encounter breasts so big. Not only were they big, they were firm. That's a combination you don't usually see, I reckon.

Kelly rolled over onto her back taking me with her ending up resting on her torso. I didn't get to rest though. Kelly pushed me down and I got the message ending up between her legs. Her knees were up in the air and I really couldn't do anything else but fuck her. Even with the greatest effort I could not have pulled myself away at this point. I don't know what came over her and why she would want to have sex with a guy so small to her, but we did just that.

I wrapped my arms around Kelly's left leg as I humped her. This was beyond surreal as big as she was to me. Every one of my thrusts were met with her pushing back so my member could penetrate her deeper and deeper, although, for her it probably wasn't so deep. I had experienced fucking her now at half her height, at our normal heights, and now twice her height and again, they all felt different yet all were equally fantastic. I came in no time, just as before, and I'm pretty sure Kelly did too.

I had all but forgot about Miranda and Sara but I was sure they were having just as good a time as me and Kelly. I hoped they did. When I was done with Kelly I saw the other two together on Sara's bed but I turned my attention back to Kelly.

"Kelly."

"What?"

"Wow!"

"You like?"

"I had no idea. I mean, you're huge and I kind of like it."

"I do too."

"You can't like me being this small to you."

"I do."

"I thought girls wanted guys to be much bigger."

"Think again, mister."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. And I'm glad you decided to go along."

"This shit is so wild."

"Just wait. The night is still young."

"I can't believe I'm still horny after all the sex we've had."

"I told you."

"I didn't believe you. I've learned my lesson now. You were absolutely right."

"What do you think of Sara?" Kelly asked. I looked over at the other bed and saw my sister and Sara kissing. Sara looked so little in Miranda's arms.

"I can't believe this -- we had sex the first time we met. This is awesome. I hope she likes me too."

"Trust me, she does, Matt."

"I find it hard to believe that Miranda is into this too. I had no idea she did this sort of thing back in high school."

"I'm glad Pete walked away from this. I like your sister better."

"You do?"

"We've grown closer tonight."

"I think we have too."

"You and Miranda?"

"We've never shared so much. She had her friends and I had mine."

"You don't have too many friends, Matt."

"You noticed?"

"It's hard not to. I know all of your friends."

"I guess you do, Kelly. I'm kind of a nerd that's why I have very few friends."

"Ya think?"

"Gee, thanks for being on my side."

"Oh come on, I'm just teasing you."

"Not like I can do much about it anyway. Not at this size."

"Even at your normal size, I'm still bigger than you are."

"That's right, rub it in."

"Oh, stop complaining."

"Fine."

"Just wait until you get smaller."

"What?"

"We're not finished yet. I have lots of RF-29 left."

I gulped. "Yeah, well what if Sara and I win the next hand?"

"We'll see. Are you ready for more?"

"I don't know, Kelly." I looked over at Sara's bed and she was going down on Miranda. I have to say, seeing my sister's face while she was being eaten out was amazing. It was arousing as hell and as I thought to what Kelly had just said -- ready for more -- I couldn't decide whether I wanted to shrink or have Kelly shrink. Of course, in that case we would be the same size again. I was kinda hoping Sara and I would lose the next hand. Oh my God, I'm doomed.
Chapter 4 - Enjoying it by littless
Author's Notes:

I have to apologize that I haven't posted a chapter in a over a week. I've been busy at work and had to go out of town. But I'm back and here's the next chapter. More coming soon.

What the hell was I doing? It wasn't even ten o'clock and I'd already had two doses of RF-29 which meant I was only a quarter of my height, a little more than fifteen inches tall. I was now shorter than the shortest man in the world. Who could have ever imagined that, plus I was doing this with three girls -- one, my sister, the other the girl I had been hoping to get closer to for the past two years, and the third was someone I just met tonight? This was the most unlikely thing to ever happen to anyone, I surmised. The thing was, although I wasn't ready to admit it, I was enjoying the hell out of this.

Kelly and I were on her bed but she hopped off in a mischievous mood.

"Come on Matt."

"What?"

"Let's go walking."

"Walking? Where?"

"In the hall."

"Are you out of your mind? You're going to walk out there naked?"

"Sure. Everyone does."

"Like this? Nude and ... little?"

"Why not?"

"Not me."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha." Kelly laughed. "Did you actually think we were going out like this?"

"Yes."

"We won't. Not until we get bigger."

"We're going to be stuck like this for a while."

"This stuff doesn't last all that long, Matt. We'll be done before tomorrow morning."

"How long?"

"Depends on when you get dosed. You last had one at nine, right?"

"Yeah."

"You've had two doses now. It'll be one o'clock before you grow back."

"Fuck! One in the morning?"

"You'll be big before you leave tomorrow."

"I hope so."

"Unless we got a bad batch."

"I thought you trusted your chemistry friend."

"I do. But you never know. Mistakes can happen."

"You're teasing me again, aren't you?"

"Don't worry. I'm sure this is a good batch."

"What if it isn't?"

"We could all be small for a week."

"A week? I have classes, Kelly. I can't go a week without going to class."

"Then go."

"Not this little. I'm fifteen inches tall now."

"Fifteen. That's pretty small."

"Fifteen and a half inches."

"If you say so. Want to get measured?"

"Do you have a ruler?"

"Yeah, but I was thinking the tape measure."

"Whatever."

"You could still go to class."

"No way."

"Haven't you seen anyone shrunk in any of your classes?"

"No."

"I guess you're still in EE. You guys are all sticks in the mud, never having any fun."

"If anyone ever went to class shrunk I would have seen them walking around campus, Kelly."

"We're hard to see this little."

"Where would you get clothes to wear?"

"Just wear something that's bigger. You can wrap it around yourself a couple times."

"You're lying. It's illegal. Everyone would know and you'd get arrested."

"Nobody would rat you out, Matt. It's like the way weed used to be. Nobody ratted on anyone."

"And what do you mean all us EE guys are sticks in the mud? There are plenty of girls too. May I remind you that you used to be an EE major?"

"Not any more. I'm having much more fun."

"In math?"

"Well, you know us math majors. We're a fun bunch."

"Is that what math majors do, get little?"

"No. But when we do, we party hard."

"Partying little, you mean."

"What do you think we're doing right now?"

"Yeah, but ..."

"What?"

"I've never done this before."

"You have now."

"I guess so. How many times have you done this?"

"Once, Matt. I told you."

"Just making sure. You seem like you love it."

"I do."

"And Sara?"

"You'll have to ask her."

"Wow."

"Come walk over to the desk with me. I'll get the tape out."

I crawled over to the edge of the bed and peered down. "Whoa! I'm not jumping. That's a long way down."

"No it isn't."

"It is for me."

"Come here." she said with her arms extended out to grab me. I walked to her and she wrapped me in her arms again but this time set me down on the floor. My face was below her hips now. Exactly where the top of my head came up to I couldn't tell, but having to look up to see where her hip bones protruded, I'm sure it was below them. I followed her to her desk. Kelly's ass was so big, but don't tell her I noticed. I know girls are sensitive about things like that. However, it was sexy and beautiful, and damnit if my dick didn't get harder just seeing her walk in front of me.

When we reached her desk she opened the top side drawer and rummaged around for a bit. Her head was just over the top of the desk. It seemed to be twice as tall as I was. It was an impressive sight for such a mundane thing. The desk in my dorm room was basically the same so I figured it would be same to me now. I couldn't imagine what my room would be like to me at my current size. It wasn't too much different but my dorm room was a in a building that was older. I think my room may have been slightly larger than Kelly's but right now that didn't matter at all.

I looked up and caught sight of the underside of Kelly's boobs. They were perfect and looked like they stuck out a mile. My dick didn't need for me to see that. It was already hard but I think it was hard enough to poke holes in steel now. I couldn't pull my eyes away and it wasn't until Kelly found the tape measure and stepped back to the center of her room before I could think of anything else. I followed her.

Kelly knelt down and my face was in her chest. Actually, just below her splendid chest, but close enough. Her tape measure was the metal kind. I thought it was going to be a cloth type, the ones that tailors use but this was more like the type a carpenter would use. It was big, or I should say, big to me. She pulled it out and placed the end down on the floor as she held it with her thumb and index finger to the ground. Up she went with it until it was over my head. She came real close and her tits were millimeters from my face as she held the tape against my forehead and read it off.

"Uh, fifteen and a quarter, Matt."

"Not fifteen and half?"

"Definitely below fifteen and a half."

"Damnit."

"How tall are you anyway? I mean, how tall normally?"

"Five ... two."

"Sure you're not five one?"

"No. I mean, yes, I'm sure."

"We can measure you after you grow back."

"Are you sure the tape measure is accurate?"

"It's accurate, Matt."

"How do you know?"

"How does anyone know? I've measured things I know the size of. My ruler is exactly twelve inches by the tape. And the yardstick is exactly thirty six inches. I'm sure it's accurate."

"Maybe I shrunk a little more than half for each dose?"

"Don't worry. It's not much."

"I hope not."

"Wanna go for a ride on my shoulders?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Didn't you ever do that when you were a kid?"

"No."

"Well now you can find out how fun it is."

"I don't know, Kelly."

"Don't be bashful. You'll like it."

"Fine. But only for a little while."

"I promise."

She didn't wait for a reply. She dropped the tape measure and picked me straight up. Somehow she turned me around and I was placed on her shoulders with her head in front of me. She held my hands as I was riding her shoulders and I could now see over her desk and I could see Miranda and Sara kissing each other on Sara's bed, and my hard on was poking Kelly in the back of her neck. She had to have felt it but she didn't say anything about it.

We want prancing around the room. At one point we were at her door and she unlocked it and started opening it. She wouldn't do what I thought she was going to do, would she?

"Kelly!"

"What?"

"We are not going outside."

"Where's your sense of adventure?"

"Please don't."

"Okay, we won't. Sheesh. You know I wouldn't do that. Don't you trust me?"

"I don't know what to trust at this size. This is the strangest thing that's ever happened to me."

"Alright, I won't tease you."

"Thank you, Kelly."

"So, do you like it up there?"

"It's weird. I know I'm not that high up here but I feel like I am."

"You'll be fine. Are you glad you did this now?"

"I, uh, I guess so. I would never have thought of ever doing anything like this on my own but now that I have I can see where others would get a kick out of it."

"Do you get a kick out of it?"

"I don't know. I'm still deciding."

"How about if we do it again? I'll bet you'll like it a second time."

"I will, Kelly. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"I haven't seen you since last semester. Why didn't you look me up a lot sooner?"

"Why didn't you contact me?"

"I didn't think you liked me that much anymore."

"We're friends, Matt. I thought you knew that."

"I did, but I ... uh, I ..."

"What?"

"I wanted more than just friendship."

"Oh, I see. You wanted sex."

"When you say it that way, it sounds crude."

"Isn't it?"

"I didn't think so. I thought ... I don't know. I've never, you know."

"You've never what?"

"Sex, Kelly. This is my first time."

"I figured that."

"And you knew we were going to have sex, didn't you? You knew as soon as someone took a dose of that stuff, that RF-29."

"Yeah, so?"

"You were going to have sex with me tonight right from the get-go and you knew that when you called me."

"And your point is?"

"I had no idea. I mean, this would have been the last thing I'd expected."

"You thought I didn't like you, did you?"

"Not that you didn't like me but that sex with me would be the last thing on your mind."

"To tell you the truth, I kind of wanted to see what Pete was like."

"Oh, that figures."

"Don't get me wrong. I really wanted to do it with you too."

"You did?"

"And so did Sara when I told her about you."

"What did you tell her about me that made her want to meet me?"

"To have sex with you."

"Yeah, that."

"I told her that you were very smart."

"Okay."

"And that you were short."

"She likes short guys?"

"She doesn't like them big, Matt. You should really discuss this with Sara."

"Okay. I will."

"Good. You two should get to know each other. I think you would like her too."

"And you don't mind me having sex with her as well as you?"

"Not at all. How do you feel about your sister?"

"I'm still deciding. I mean, Miranda's great, but she's my sister and sex with ... well, you know."

"Hmm. I can see where that might cause you problems. But only if you let it."

"Let it? That's the problem, letting it happen."

"I wouldn't have a problem sharing something like this with my sister."

"You have a sister?"

"Yeah. She's three years older."

"I never knew."

"I never knew about Miranda."

"Sorry."

"You should meet Kaitlyn."

"Is that your sister?"

"Yeah. She's only five three. You would like her."

"What would she think of me?"

"I don't know. Do you want me to invite her over next time I score some RF-29?"

"Are you kidding?"

"No."

"When will you do that?"

"It's hard to come by, Matt. It may be a few months."

"Well, thanks for inviting me, Kelly. I had no idea."

"It's worth it. Isn't it?"

"So far."

"That's the spirit. Ready for another round of poker?"

"I'm nervous, but sure. However, I think Miranda and Sara aren't quite ready yet."

Sure enough, the other two girls were still going at it. Kelly brought me back over to her bed and threw me onto it where I bounced a couple of times which jarred me tremendously, but otherwise I wasn't hurt. Then she got up on the bed and settled with her head between my legs. I saw her get comfortable lying on her stomach as she took my stiff member in two of her big fingers before going down on me. Oh wow, what a feeling. Yeah, her mouth was bigger than before but it was every bit as good a feeling. Only now, when she went down she went all the way down engulfing not only all of my dick, but my balls too. I came almost as soon as she had all of me in her mouth.

Kelly crawled up next to me to let me have a little time to rest. She then asked if I would do the same for her. She didn't have to ask twice. I crawled between her legs. I have to say that all three girls, including my sister, had shaved between their legs. I never knew that about Miranda and I'm not sure how I feel about that now. I figured that most of the girls did that nowadays. I was grateful though. I couldn't imagine getting pubes stuck between my teeth especially pubes that are twice as long as normal.

Anyway, although her twat was bigger than before, it wasn't that big. I went to town munching on it without hesitation. In no time I had Kelly squirming and moaning. I was so proud of myself.

Sure, it was my first time. Or at least, tonight was my first time eating a girl out and fucking too. But, like most guys, I did spend time researching it on the internet, for educational purposes only, you understand. In fact, I spent lots of time researching this so I wasn't completely ignorant of the concept. If Kelly and Sara's reaction are any indication, I'd say I was pretty darn good at oral sex. So, I had Kelly's hips moving up and down and at one point she actually screamed. That was right before she yelled "Stop. Stop, Matt."

I looked up at her from between her legs. I was a little concerned at that point. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm good. Just a little sensitive."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No. You were wonderful. It just gets that way sometimes. I can only take so much."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I just need a breather."

"Sure."

"What about me?" I heard. I turned and saw Miranda carry Sara over and set her on Kelly's bed. Sara was so gorgeous, all naked and sexy looking. Then Miranda got up on the bed and crawled over too.

"Hi, Sara. Would you like some of that too?" I asked.

"Do you have to ask?"

"Ha, I guess not." I chuckled. I moved her a little and had her lie down on her back and I took up position between her legs. Oh, how different this was, Sara's pussy being half the size of Kelly's. Yes, it was the proper size to me but after just having eaten Kelly's vagina, Sara's looked positively cute. I was ready to gobble it up.

But then I was joined by my sister. It took me by surprise, her head being so big.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm going to help you."

"I don't need help."

"Think about what Sara is going to feel with two tongues on her poon."

"Her poon?"

"Yeah, like poon-tang. Her pussy. Her vagina. Her twat. Her ..."

"Yes, I know, Miranda. I just never thought I'd hear you say it."

"I bet you never thought we'd be doing this together."

"You're right."

"Let's make the most of it." Miranda said. At this point, I was totally okay with it. Kelly was resting and Sara was waiting, so I dove in with Miranda right beside. And oh my, what a tongue she had. It was so much bigger than mine. I would lick up Sara's twat, then Miranda would get her tongue on it and it seemed to nearly cover Sara's whole poon.

This again, was new. I had never shared a girl's pussy with another. It was a night full of firsts. And then there was Miranda. As we shared Sara's, uh, poon, our tongues and spit would intermingle and I settled on just going with the flow by then.

I figured Sara would get much more out of the big tongue than mine, however, she seemed to enjoy my little tongue just as much. I would have to ask her if she preferred a big or little tongue, and I was prepared for her to say bigger, but I would definitely have to ask in a tactful way. For now, we had Sara ready to have another orgasm, and boy did she. She shook and bucked and it seemed to last forever. She did calm down enough to where we both stopped and we left Sara to rest up.

That's when Miranda turned and opened her legs. She beckoned me to her between them.

"Uh, what do you want?" I asked.

"What do you think I want?"

"It's not what we want to do, Miranda. It's what shouldn't we do."

"Are you going to be that way all night?"

"I don't know. We really shouldn't."

"Your mouth feels good on me, Matt."

"So, you want me to go down on you?"

"You already have."

"Just oral sex, then?"

"You can do more."

"No, we can't."

She giggled. I think she was toying with me right then. Maybe the drug does that to girls. I figured if we just had oral sex it would be okay. She was right -- we already had done that so I wasn't crossing any line at that point that hadn't already been crossed. I went down on Miranda like I was a hungry man eating a huge plate of delicious spaghetti.

I was part way into when I was joined again, this time by Kelly. The space between Miranda's legs were much bigger than that of Sara's so there was enough room for Kelly and I to operate on my sister's poon at the same time.

My sister's poon. Sounds naughty, doesn't it? It was naughty, but I was having a great time as was Miranda and it didn't take very long for her to have another orgasm.

I had never thought of my sister having an orgasm, even though at nights sometimes I was sure I heard her. I couldn't imagine that Miranda would play with herself so I put it out of my head. However, I'm sure she had heard me on certain nights too. It was hard sometimes to keep it quiet. So, I'm guessing that maybe it's something that runs in the family. Or maybe everyone does it. Who knows?

While Miranda was resting I crawled back over to Sara and asked her how it was having two people between her legs.

"Oh, Matt, you two were fantastic."

"It makes me happy to hear you say that."

"Thank you for playing this game with us."

"It was definitely all my pleasure. Thanks for inviting me."

"It was Kelly's idea."

"She said it was your idea."

"It was both of us."

"Well, thank you."

"Would you do this again?"

"If it's with you I will."

That remark put a big smile on Sara's face. I didn't know if it was the RF-29 affecting her or affecting me or if I genuinely liked her, but I am strongly leaning to genuine desire for Sara. I hope she felt the same way about me.

"I want to do it with you again too." she said. That seals it for me.

"Deal!" I told her.

Just then I felt a huge plop. Miranda had jumped between us, turned around so she was laying on her back and put her arms behind both of us on either side of her.

"Geez, Miranda. Be careful."

"Oh, you're alright. Big baby."

Miranda's arm was behind my neck and I got a good look at her right boob. It was not only big but the thing was standing up on its own atop her chest, mostly. It was squashed only a tiny bit from gravity, but sexy as hell. I guess she noticed that my hard on had returned because it was sticking straight up in the air while I was laying back against my sister's arm. By now, I couldn't feel embarrassed after all that had happened. I just enjoyed the feeling of it sticking out in the fresh air.

Miranda's arm was so big that she only had to move her forearm, that is, just at her elbow from behind my neck, to be able to reach my hard on where she began fondling it. I would have protested but I was too horny to do anything about it. I let her play with it getting more and more aroused. Kelly had by then settled on the other side of Sara.

All four of us were on Kelly's bed. That's something that could not have happened had we all been full sized. At this point two of us were half height and two a quarter height. I couldn't believe that I was now only one fourth of my normal stature.

The feeling of Miranda's hand on my stiff dick was too much for me. I reached over with my right arm and began fondling her tit. It felt so good. I knew it was wrong but I could not help myself. Why couldn't Miranda have fought me off better? She was certainly capable, especially at our current sizes.

But no. My sister instead reached over with her left hand and put it over my right hand which was on her big breast. Her hand completely covered mine while pressing it into her boob flesh. I could never in a million years have imagined that I'd be doing something like this with my sister.

It was during his time, when Miranda's hand was on my dick and my hand on her big tit that things started to change. It was hardly noticeable at first. I didn't know what was going on and had initially ignored it. I wrote it off as my imagination or maybe just an effect of the RF-29. But it soon became clear what was going on.
Chapter 5 by littless
Author's Notes:

Sorry to keep everyone waiting for so long. Life just kind of caught up and I dropped this. I'll try to post chapters regularly from now on until the story is finished.

We were all on Kelly's bed with my sister between myself and Sara. She was still shrunk at half height as was Kelly but Sara and I were only a quarter height by this time. This was my first time taking RF-29 but apparently, Sara, Kelly, and even my sister Miranda had already experienced it before so I was the one that was really getting freaked out, but in a really great way. Not only does RF-29 shrink you, it arouses you to no end. Had I done this myself I'd be masturbating up a storm.

It seems the sex part was a given. You were going to have sex with whoever you shared this experience with whether you wanted to or not. I'm sure Kelly knew this when she invited me and so did Sara. It's my sister I was a little worried about since she had done it before and gladly accepted when Kelly had asked her to join us.

So far, my sister and Kelly had lost one round of poker each and hence had taken one dose of RF-29, hence why they were half height. Sara and I had lost two rounds, therefore we had two doses -- the first one shrinking us to half height, and the second to half of that, or one quarter height. This meant my sister was now twice as big to me as before. She was huge, and of course, so was Kelly. But things were about to change again.

As I lay next to Miranda with my hand on her breast, I could feel things shifting. I didn't know what was going on for a few seconds, but it became apparent that my sister was growing.

"Sara! What time is it?" I asked. She was closer to the clock on the desk than I was.

"Ten o'clock."

"Ten exactly?"

"Actually, five after."

That was it. It had been two hours since Miranda and Kelly had their dose and each dose adds two hours to the time that you're shrunk. It was time for the two girls to grow. I watched in amazement as Miranda grew right before my eyes, slowly getting bigger and bigger. I looked back behind me and Kelly was growing too. As the girls grew they became heavier as evidenced by the feeling I got of sinking into the bed the bigger and heavier the two girls got -- their weight was pushing the mattress down further and further.

"When did we get our last dose, Sara?" I asked her.

"It goes by the first dose. That was at nine and since we've had two doses, we won't grow until one AM."

"Three more hours?"

"Oh, this is going to be good." Miranda quipped.

"Shit." I said. "Kelly, let's play another round. Quick."

"Don't be so impatient." she told me.

"You guys are going to be a lot bigger than us now."

"That's what you get for playing the game, Matt."

I turned back to Miranda. She was growing into a real giant now. It started to get a bit crowded on the bed with two of the girls getting bigger so Kelly got up. When she stood up she really did look like a giant, or rather, a giantess. Her humongous boobs were so far above me now while I lay back on the bed looking up. Then Miranda raised herself up on her elbow. She looked down on me.

"Aw, Matt, you're so cute."

"Cute? Just great." I said sarcastically.

"I love this." she said then she turned to look at Sara. "And look at you." While Miranda was sitting up I could see Sara on the other side of her. Miranda made her smile with her little comment. If I didn't know any better I'd say Sara was loving this, but she looks so good when she smiles.

It didn't take the two girls very long to grow back to their regular size but when they did, I really felt small. Kelly beckoned me over to the edge of the bed with her arms held out toward me. I was a little reluctant to move to her but something inside urged me on. It was probably the sight of Kelly's big tits looming before me that drew me to her. I started to stand up on the bed and walk toward her. When I reached the edge of the bed she grabbed me with her hands. Each one could almost fit all the way around me. She picked me straight up.

"Oh, you're so light." Kelly said.

"Whoooaaaa!" I yelped as I went straight up. "Be careful." Soon I was face to face with Kelly. Her head was bigger than my torso and I was staring right into her eyes, each one seemed as big as a softball. But it was her enormous smile that held my attention.

"How do you feel now?" she asked me.

"Little."

"You are little. How about a kiss?"

Before I could answer that, her soft lips were in my face kissing me all over. Then she lifted me higher so her face was in my chest and she blew raspberries all over my stomach causing me to laugh. Seriously. I couldn't help it. It tickled and I laughed like a little kid. She moved her head back taking me over with it until I was all but lying over her face. Then she drew me further up and over until my hard on was right at her lips. She took me into her mouth effortlessly. It felt like heaven as the tip of her giant tongue moved up to lick the underside of my dick.

My hips involuntarily started pumping as she sucked me in. I didn't last long after that and had another orgasm pumping into her face as deep and as fast as I could. This was totally wild. Kelly was so big now. To be correct, she was normal size and I was just very small. Small enough to use her face as a bed. However, she was still holding me with both hands as I almost fell asleep.

I wondered, as small as I was to her, was she even able to taste the load that I shot into her mouth? Did I even have much of a load to shoot, as I had already cum so many times that night? She was still smiling as I lay limp against her head. She then brought me down to her chest where I got an up close look at her tits.

And oh my God, her tits were humongous! I was curled up all the way around her left breast. I reached with my left arm around the front and couldn't reach all the way around to the middle of her chest. It felt so good being there. I could feel her breathing in and out slowly. I could hear her heartbeat. I closed my eyes as Kelly held me against her bosom. Why haven't I done this before? It felt so good.

Of course, I never had the chance to take RF-29, and even if I did, this is not something you would jump at unless you had already experienced it. I know now why the girls wanted to do this again.

"Can I ask you a question, Kelly?"

"What?"

"How long does this horniness stuff last?"

"Until you grow back."

"I'm going to have a hard-on all that time?"

"I'm sure you are. Are you complaining?"

"I just wanted to know."

"I like it hard."

"Good, because it's going to be this way for a few more hours I think. So now that you're big again, I guess you don't want to have sex anymore?"

"What gave you that idea? Of course, I do."

"Oh good."

"Do you like having sex with me?"

"Is the sky blue?"

"Only when it's not cloudy."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Do you like having sex with Sara?"

"Very much. I like it with all of you."

"Including your sister?"

"I would, if she weren't my sister."

"You're not having fun with her?"

"I didn't mean it that way. I meant, we can't have sex."

"Why not?"

"Because we're siblings."

"That shouldn't bother you."

"Oh? Would you have sex with Kaitlyn?"

"Yes."

"Your own sister?"

"We already have. We used to do it all the time."

"All the time?"

"When we were in high school and earlier. We don't see much of each other any more."

"Wow. So, how was it?"

"Like other girls but a lot better since we're sisters."

"Are you trying to tell me that it will be better with Miranda?"

"No, only that maybe you should consider it."

"I don't think so. Besides, she wouldn't want to with me."

"Are you sure of that, because she's really into you tonight."

"That's just your imagination, Kelly."

"No, I can tell."

"What about Sara? Is she into me?"

"Can't you tell?"

"It's the first time we've ever met."

"If she wasn't into you, do you think she'd have anything to do with you, let alone have sex?"

"I could blame it on the drug."

"Do you think she would have agreed to get little with you if she didn't like you?"

"I guess not. Does the same go for you too?"

"Yes."

"I feel honored, Kelly, that you would even think of me this way."

"I would have called you earlier this semester."

"Why didn't you?"

"I didn't have the RF-29 and besides ... I chickened out."

"Sounds like something I would do."

"I wish I had known that Miranda was your sister. We could have done this much earlier."

"I wish I had known too. I thought you didn't like me anymore."

"I like you."

"I like you too. How's math going?"

"Math? Where did that come from?"

"You're not an EE anymore. We don't have classes together. I guess that's why we don't see each other."

"Yeah, we don't. Math is good."

"I'm happy you like it. I like you holding me."

"You're just so cuddleable."

"Cuddleable? Is that a word?"

"It is now."

"And your boobs are so big now."

"No, they're the same size."

"It's amazing how big they are to me. And they're so soft. I've never been this close to boobs before."

"Have you ever touched one?"

"Not before tonight."

"Not even Miranda's?"

"I've never even seen her boobs before."

"Seriously?"

"Not bare and not since she's grown breasts."

"Her's are even bigger than mine." Kelly smiled at me like she knew something I didn't.

"Yeah."

"Do you like Sara's boobs?"

"I love 'em. They're just as sexy, Kelly."

"You need to tell her."

I raised my head and yelled "Hey, Sara! You have really sexy boobs." This got her and Miranda's attention. Kelly got a chuckle out of it. I got a stare from Sara. She blinked a few times, not saying a word.

"Here you go." Kelly said putting me down on the floor. I walked over the several steps to Sara and Miranda. Miranda stood up and her shin was right next to me. I craned my neck to look up, and up.

"Holy shit, Miranda!" I exclaimed. "You're fucking ginormous!" My comment put a huge smile on my sister's face. She was really enjoying standing way up and looking almost straight down at me. We could barely see each other's faces, not only because of the distance but because Miranda's tits were in the way.

"What do you think, Matt? Do you like this?" she asked.

"I-I don't know."

"Bet you never thought I'd be this much bigger than you."

"This is very ... different."

"Not so different. I've always been bigger than you."

"Only since you were what? Nine? Ten?"

"I don't know."

"I do. I used to help you with your homework in elementary school. Remember?"

"Vaguely."

"And you were shorter then."

"Not anymore. How does it feel to be a midget?"

"I'm not a midget!" I said, stomping my foot on the floor.

"You are for the next three hours."

"Yeah, well, wait until the next hand."

"You might lose."

"We won't lose, right, Sara?"

Sara shrugged.

"How about you and Sara put on a show for us?" Miranda asked.

"What kind of show?"

"You know. Whatever comes naturally."

I looked at Sara again. She was wearing a smile and looked eager. I looked back up at Miranda. "Are you a voyeur now, Miranda?"

"Maybe. Is it a crime to want to watch my brother have fun with someone?"

I looked back at Sara. She was up on her bed, naked, like me. I had just been curled around Kelly's giant tit and my hard on would not subside. I wanted to real bad. Miranda and I had already seen each other do sexual things tonight and even came close to doing it ourselves. It was only natural now. I walked to the side of the bed and there I encountered an obstacle.

I wasn't much taller than the top of the mattress. I tried pulling myself up but with the mattress being horizontal and giving way, I kept slipping. After three times Miranda picked me up and plopped me down next to Sara. Being picked up from my sister this way was kind of exciting. I wan't going to let on, but it served to increase my arousal more, if that's even possible.

"Hi." Sara said.

"Hey."

"Did you mean that?"

"What?"

"About my breasts."

"Absolutely. Can I, uh, kiss them?"

She smiled and nodded so I gave them a little kiss each and Sara let out a little moan. She was sitting up at this point and I was able to feel her breasts. Before this night my hands had never felt female breasts. I hope it won't be the last.

"So, what do you want to do?" Sara asked.

"I think those other two perverts want us to put on a show. Are you okay with that?"

Sara giggled and little then said "As long as it's okay with you." Man, she's so nice. I was really getting into this girl and wanted to show her a good time whether the other two liked the show or not.

"Would you like me to, um, go down on you?"

"If you want to."

"I like doing that. Oh, I know. What if I start at your feet?"

"My feet?"

"Yeah. You just lay back and enjoy it. We're going to put on a great show for Kelly and my sister."

"Okay." she agreed. With that I crawled down to Sara's feet where I began kissing them. It didn't take long before Sara was cooing. This was so cool.

I had never done such a thing before -- all of this was new to me. However, I had fantasized about it. I always liked girls going barefoot and I think I now know why. Sara's feet were so cute and I took each of her toes into my mouth. I started on her left foot and after spending some time sucking her toes I began moving up, kissing the top of her feet up to the ankles. And there I switched to her right foot.

I did the same to her other foot going up to her ankle where I opened my mouth as wide as I could and bit it. I didn't bite hard, only enough to get my mouth around her ankle sideways. And by the way Sara was squirming her body and by the sounds she was making, I think she liked it.

After lingering a little while on her ankle, I moved up her right leg, kissing and licking her shin. I thought about how much bigger my sister's shin was and the idea got me even hornier. Her lower leg alone was as big as Sara. I could barely keep myself from just jumping right in and fucking Sara, but I did want to put on a good show.

When I made it to Sara's knee I decided to lift her leg. It went up easy as Sara nearly lifted it herself. I started kissing and licking her calf and when I made it to the back of her knee, Sara let out a big moan.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she groaned as she wiggled her butt. I knew Sara was enjoying this but I hoped I was putting on a good show for Kelly and Miranda too. However, I was too engrossed in what I was doing to look over at them.

I kept Sara's leg up licking down the back of her thigh. I took my time as I went all the way down, or is it up, to where her leg met her butt cheeks then I moved over to her pussy. Next I switched to her left leg where I did it all over again. That got a big groan out of Sara.

So I repeated the same on her left leg, lifting it up in the air and starting from her left heel. Sara kept her right leg bent and tilted outward exposing her cunt to me. Anyone could tell that she wanted this. I did too. Sara went limp when I reached the back of her knee again. I knew it was a sensitive spot and it got a response out of Sara. I felt proud of myself. I did't care at this point whether I was giving the other two a show or not. My dick was so hard I could drill holes in granite with it at this point.

I finally reached her groin again and kissed her pussy. I could see the moistness all around. I had tasted her earlier tonight and I wanted more, but I took my time. I kissed all over the outside of her pussy gently, but began nibbling on her pussy lips after a little while of doing this. Sara put her hands on my head and began pushing me into her. I knew then she was ready so I stuck my tongue out and tried to shove it into her vagina.

That seemed to do the trick. Sara let out a big moan and arched her back bringing her hips up and at the same time. When she set her hips back down I dragged my tongue up and over her clit as slow as I could yet kept it moving. Sara arched her back again and I could feel her legs quiver on each side of my head.

When she came back down that second time she pulled me up. When I reached her face to face she hugged me real tight and we kissed. My hard on was right at her pussy but I wanted to make sure she was satisfied first. I didn't need to worry about that. She was still ready and started to hump her hips towards me.

My hard on was right there ready to enter her but it kept sliding around the outside of her pussy. I had to reach down to guide it into her but held off to see how long I could last or to see if it would go in of its own accord. Sara seemed to be getting off on it as she rubbed her pussy all around my hard dick.

I knew she just had just had an orgasm but she was still frantic at this point. Her hands were on my butt cheeks and she was pulling me into her as her legs were splayed out to the sides. For me, I was in heaven but I wanted to get relief again too. I tried to hold out as long as I could but I'm only human.

Finally, I reached down and got ahold of my hard on. It was slippery, due no doubt to the wetness from Sara's crotch, yet I was still able to direct it into Sara. I was rewarded with not only the feeling of Sara's hot pussy around my dick, but the huge moan that Sara let out. I tried to go slowly but it was all too much for me and I began moving my hips back and forth going faster and faster.

I could feel my climax coming. Earlier in the night I would have gone off in a few seconds, but after having some experience at sex I was able to gain a little control over it and held off a little bit longer this time. However, when I could feel Sara shake again with her own orgasm, I had to blow. I had another mind blowing orgasm right there. I thrust into Sara as hard as I could. This one lasted a bit longer than the previous ones too. I don't know how many times I got off that night and I had lost count by then.

Sara and I lay together for a few minutes in each others arms, me on top of her. After a few minutes I decided to roll off of her and rest. It was then that I heard the other two girls applauding. I looked over at them sitting on the floor.

"Did you like that?" I asked. I'm sure they could barely hear me with how little I was and how spent I was at that point.

Kelly's eyes got real big. "That was awesome, you two." she complimented. I felt good.

"Yeah, Matt." Miranda confirmed. "I always knew you had it in you." I felt even better to hear that from my sister.

I laid my head back down and snuggled up close to Sara.

"Don't those two look cute, Miranda?" I heard Kelly say.

"I could just eat them up."

When I heard Miranda say that I got the idea in my head that as big as she was now, she probably could eat us up. Almost. Of course, I knew she was kidding, wasn't she?

I watched Miranda get up and walk to the bed where she reached for me and started picking me up.

"Wh-what're you doing?" I asked.

"I just want to hold you. Can't I hold my brother?"

Well, when she puts it that way ... "Yeah, okay. But be careful." I told her. It was a long way up for me. But when she held me against her huge chest it was paradise. I had just had sex with Sara -- great sex, in fact. But my hard on was returning once more. This thing will not stay down tonight, I figured. Miranda worked me around to where she was cradling me the way Kelly had done earlier and I was again curled around her giant right tit. I couldn't think of anywhere else I'd rather be except maybe the left one.

Kelly was right earlier. My sister's boobs were bigger. At the size I was now, the size difference was very apparent. It was much bigger. And my dick was getting much bigger too and starting to poke Miranda in her right breast. I knew she felt it but she didn't say anything about it.

"Isn't this nice?" she asked. I shrugged. I didn't want to admit to my sister that I really liked this. I loved it. But, hell, I was skin to skin curled up against my sister's bare breast. And my hard on was poking into her. It was all I could do at that point to keep from humping her gigantic boob.

"You're like my little baby." she proclaimed. I could only roll my eyes at that remark. "Wouldn't it be great if I had milk in my breasts?"

I craned my head up to look at her like she was crazy.

"Oh, come on, Matt. I know you want to. Go ahead and suck it. If you suck hard enough you might get some milk out of them."

"Ew! You're nuts."

She was holding me in the crook of her right elbow and with her left hand she grabbed her right breast and brought her nipple to my mouth.

"Miranda! Stop."

"I know you want it, Matt. Go ahead."

"No."

"Matt, Matt, Matt. You've been staring at my boobs for years. Now you have a clear shot at 'em and with my permission."

"You caught me staring?"

"It's hard to miss."

"I didn't think it was that obvious."

"You're not the only one."

"I'm not?"

"No. But if it's any consolation, you're the first boy I've ever wanted to suckle on them."

"Oh."

"But there have been a few girls."

"You're not a lesbian, Miranda, are you?"

"I'm bi, like all other girls."

"Really?"

"Really. I catch girls staring at my boobs too."

"Then I guess I feel better about that."

"I like it when you do. They're really big now, aren't they?"

"They're huge. Like you are."

"You like this. Wouldn't you want to stay like this forever?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Geez, Miranda. I couldn't do anything for myself. I couldn't drive, or reach things, or a million other things I couldn't do."

"You wouldn't have to. I'd take care of you."

"You would?"

"Definitely. You're my brother. My baby brother now."

"Great." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. I knew she was getting a kick out of this. I was too, but I wasn't going to let on.

"I would take care of you too." I heard Kelly say. She was behind Miranda and I couldn't see her, but I definitely knew her voice.

"Ooo. Don't forget me." Sara said. I had three girls willing to take care of me if I should ever stay at this size. I don't know how that could be. The effects of RF-29 wore off after a couple hours, or more. But they still wore off. I was grateful for that, but I still had nearly three more hours to go.

"See, Matt? Even Sara would take care of you."

"Yeah, but it wears off."

"That's too bad. I wish you were smaller."

"I can't even imagine."

"My breasts would be twice as big as they are now, Matt. Think of that."

"I'm trying not to."

"Why? Is it because your cock is going to get harder?" I knew now for sure that she felt it against her breast.

"I don't think that's possible, Miranda."

"Go ahead, kiss my boobs."

"I don't know about this. What if Mom and Dad find out?"

"Right. Like, who's going to tell them? You?"

"No way."

"I certainly won't. Nobody will know."

"Sara and Kelly will."

"So? What's wrong with that?"

"I don't know."

"Just a little kiss."

"Why?"

"I want to feel your little mouth against my nipples."

"I would think you'd want it bigger."

"No, Matt. Think about it. It's like having a baby. It's my motherly instincts kicking in."

"Do you realize how weird that sounds?"

"Why is that weird? It's the most natural thing in the world."

"But I'm not your baby."

"You're the next best thing. You're little and we're related."

"Exactly."

"He has this thing about incest, Miranda." Kelly told her. She was still out of sight. Too bad since I couldn't shoot her a dirty look.

"Aw, it's okay, Matt. It's not like I'm going to get pregnant or anything."

"Damn right, you're not." I said. I know, lame comeback.

"You're only going to kiss my breasts. What's the big deal? You'll like it."

"That's the problem. I'll like it too much."

"Matt, all you ever had to do was ask."

"What? Ask to suck your tits?"

"Un huh."

"Shit, Miranda. That's ... that's ..."

"What?"

"It's not right."

"It's not wrong. In fact, you're the perfect height for it, when you're not shrunk, that is."

"I am?"

"Your mouth is right there when we're standing."

"Are you saying I could have asked to suck your tits anytime I wanted?"

"As long as we weren't in public or anything."

"I had no idea."

"So, what's it going to be? Do you want to suck on them, or am I going to have to let Sara do it instead?"

"Oh wow."

"I bet you'd like to see that, wouldn't you?"

"Uh ..."

"I bet you could both suck on them, one on each."

"Are we that little that you can hold both of us?"

"Let's find out." she said as she bent down, holding me tight against her, thank goodness, and picked up Sara. I could see Sara reaching for her. That told me that Sara wanted it too.

Miranda jumped a couple of times to get Sara situated the same way I was, laying against my sister's tits, except Sara was on her left one. Sara wasted no time and began sucking Miranda's tit. This was too much for me. My dick felt as if it were going to explode again. I did the only thing I could at that point: I latched onto my sister's right nipple.

My legs were intertwined with Sara's and that was an extra little bit that aroused me even more. I'm a bit surprised that I didn't cum right then and there. I felt warm and safe in Miranda's arms.

My dick was still as hard as titanium when Kelly joined us in front of Miranda. Both her and Miranda were standing. Kelly gave the top of my sister's boobs some kisses then began planting kisses all over Sara's body. I saw it as I kept sucking on Miranda's breast.

But that didn't last long for Kelly as she then turned and began kissing my body all over. Then she turned me just enough so my dick was sticking out in the cold air, but that didn't last long. As I had latched onto Miranda's tit, Kelly latched onto my dick.

This was wild! I could feel my sister's body responding to her breasts being sucked as she moved her hips taking Sara and me for a ride as she swayed. At the same time, I could feel Kelly roll my dick around in her mouth. The thing had to be minuscule to her, but that meant that she could actually roll it around. And it felt spectacular.

"Mmmm, Matt. You taste like Sara." Kelly said. At first I didn't know what to make of it because I was too engrossed with the gigantic, soft, smooth, warm breast I was being pressed against and sucking. However, I did figure out that my dick had just been inside of Sara. That must be why it tasted like that. And how did Kelly know? Oh yeah, that one's easy to figure out too. But I had to wonder how, with as little as I was just then, she could actually taste it.

Kelly went back down on me and I couldn't last much longer. I came yet again. I'll tell you something: I don't know if the appeal of RF-29 is that you get small, or that you get horny as hell on it but I think I know the answer to that now and why it is so popular.
Chapter 6 by littless
My sister, now over four times as tall as I was, was holding me against her huge right breast while Sara was sucking on Miranda's huge left breast. Only now, Sara's left leg was in the air and Kelly's big tongue -- four times the size in each dimension, that is, sixty four times as big as a normal tongue, to us anyway -- was licking Sara's little pussy. Sara didn't last any longer than I did and was soon moaning and humping Kelly's tongue in return.

I always figured that being little like I was now would be a turn-off for women. I was so wrong as evidenced by this night. It was my first night doing RF-29, and I hoped it wouldn't be my last. I was also wrong about how I figured I'd never want to be smaller than I already was at five foot and one and a half inches tall. I loved these women towering over me, even though I was just beginning to experience how wonderful it was.

With both Sara and me being sated for the time being, Miranda brought us over to the bed and sat down. I couldn't tell if it was Sara's or Kelly's bed, but it didn't matter. She was still holding Sara and me tight and I felt secure and loved.

I was finding out a lot about my sister this night. It was the first time I'd seen her nude, at least since hitting puberty. That's when we stopped taking baths together by the way. It was also when she became taller than me. I found out that night that she liked sex. Believe me, that's one helluva revelation for a brother, but thinking back on it, it makes sense. If other girls liked sex, why didn't Miranda? But until this night, I wasn't sure any girls like having sex. Certainly not with me.

I have to say, my sister is a knockout, especially nude. She was five ten, last I knew, and wore double D sized bras. I know, because I saw them in the dirty clothes pile at home and just had to look at the tag. But that was back in high school. I wondered if they'd gotten any bigger since then. They were huge, and even bigger now that I was a lot smaller. Hell, they were as big as, if not bigger in volume and mass, than I was at the moment.

I also found out that Miranda was bisexual. Now that, I was unprepared for. It's hard to think of your sister having sex with other girls. But it's happened tonight, and from what she told me, it happened in high school where it was her first time on RF-29. And just thinking about it makes my dick harder than quantum mechanics.

It's wrong, I know. But it's my fantasy so as long as I keep it there it's all okay. Except, that night, I was living out all those fantasies. I had never fantasized about being so little, but I will from now on. All I can say is that this is fucking awesome!

While sitting, Miranda let go of both Sara and me and leaned back on her arms. That had the effect of letting my legs down. I kind of slid to her right side while Sara slid to her left. I was still sucking on her tit as I stood on the bed. It was a good thing that Miranda was leaning back on her arms because had she been sitting straight up I don't think I could have reached her boobs even on my toes.

I felt Kelly stroking my shoulders and looked back at her. My God she was enormous. Sitting, she was looking down on me and I up at her. Damned if it didn't make my dick start to get hard again. It didn't hurt that she was naked.

I always dreamed of what Kelly looked like nude, and now I knew. She was even prettier than in my dreams and I dreamed a lot of her. She was the subject of my fantasies simply because she was the most attainable. We had shared classes together in the past and even studied together. Now I get to study her and her wonderful curvy body.

Curvy is the best way to put it, I think. She wasn't fat by any means but she did have a little bit of a pudge around her belly, unlike Miranda and Sara. I thought it was cute, however, and it fit Kelly somehow. Her boobs were to die for. Big, yes, but also firm. Miranda's boobs sagged a bit in contrast. That's not to say that Miranda had saggy boobs. It's just that she would pass the dollar bill test, if you know what I mean. You put a dollar bill underneath her breast and it would stay there under the weight of her boob. However, I don't think Kelly could do the same. And as for Sara, there was no under breast there. At least nothing to hang onto.

But I have to mention that Sara's boobs were near perfection. They were little girl boobs -- a little girl who's chest was just beginning to bud. Her areola were that puffy. They were sexy as hell. I don't think Sara thought much of them, but they turned me on to no end. And Kelly's boobs were just bigger, fuller versions of Sara's. I could not decide which were better. I'll take both and that night, I did.

Now, whereas, Kelly had soft edges, Sara had just smooth, barely there curves. Sara was athletic with well defined stomach muscles. Miranda was just as athletic as Sara but did have a little bit of a layer of something there to smooth out her curves and her muscles weren't quite as well defined. But just barely.

This also went for their legs. Kelly's were smooth where I could see muscles in both Sara and Miranda's thighs. Both of them had big muscular legs rather than skinny chicken legs. It's kind of weird because I knew Miranda's legs to be skinny all through middle and high school. I guess she gained a little bit of definition in her legs playing volleyball in high school.

So, here I was trapped with three gorgeous ladies, and we were all naked and had been having sex together for the past two hours or more. And two of these ladies were much, much bigger to me at this point. It would be more correct to say that I was much, much smaller. And Sara was just as small as I was. This will always endear me to Sara -- a girl that I met only tonight but that I wanted to get to know a lot better.

Kelly was massaging my shoulders when I turned my head and gave her wrist a little kiss. I guess she liked that because she bent down to hug me after that. I would never have imagined how much a rush being hugged by someone so large could be. I turned my whole body now, letting go of Miranda, and tried to hug Kelly back. I had to get up on my toes to reach my arms around her neck but was rewarded with the feeling it gave me.

"What were her boobs like?" Kelly asked.

"Miranda's?"

"Who else?"

"Uh, awesome."

"See, you don't have to worry about her being your sister."

"You sound like you want us to fuck."

"It wouldn't be the first time a brother and sister did so."

"I'm too little now anyway. Miranda wouldn't want to."

"Yes, I would." Miranda interjected.

"Miranda! No!" I yelled back.

"I would." Kelly told me as I turned back around to her.

"Like, now?"

"Sure. Let's give that thing a few seconds to grow back and I'd love to. Wouldn't you?"

"You're pretty darn big now, Kelly."

"Does it bother you?"

"No, but doesn't it bother you?"

"I love it, Matt. I can't wait to feel you inside of me again."

"You've got to be kidding."

"I'm not. Maybe you should think of your sister too."

"I've been thinking of her all night."

"Did you ever think you'd be this little next to her?"

"I could have never imagined."

"Then make the most of it."

"How?"

"Here." Kelly said picking me up and setting me down between Miranda's legs. My sister opened her legs when she did so.

"Oh gosh." I said turning away. "That's my sister, Kelly. I shouldn't have thoughts like these."

"Matt, you two have already done almost all there is to do with each other."

"So?"

"So, give her some pleasure."

"I thought I already did."

"Do what you did with Sara."

"Work on her legs?"

"Oh yes. That would be great. Do it, Matt."

At least it wasn't actually fucking Miranda. I walked down the length of her super long legs to her feet. I went to grab her right foot and found her toes almost up to my chest.

"Holy crap! Your feet are almost as tall as me."

I don't know if she was being playful or if she didn't like my comment. Miranda pushed me over with her foot. It was strong. Too strong for me to resist and I ended up on my ass. The girls laughed. Then my sister did something totally unexpected. She pushed me over flat and held me there with her foot on top of me. She didn't just hold it over top, she held me down. I couldn't move and believe me, I tried.

"That tickles." she said. Talk about emasculation. This was my younger sister we're talking about and she had complete control over me now with just her foot. I gave up. She wiggled her toes. "Kiss my piggies, Matt."

I couldn't do much else. Her toes were in my face so I gave a kiss to her middle toe, I think. I wasn't sure at this point which one it was since my view was limited. I kissed whatever was right there at my mouth.

"Oooo, that feels good." she cooed. I couldn't believe she even felt it. But she wasn't moving either. She had me pinned and there was nothing I could do but kiss her toes. So I did it again and again and started liking it. I also felt an erection coming on again. Damn this RF-29. As big as her foot was, I knew my sister could feel it get grow. It was somewhere around her heel or maybe even closer to the middle of the bottom of her foot right then. I couldn't tell for sure, but I could definitely feel it.

"Hey, Kelly. Guess what?" Miranda said.

"What?"

"He likes it."

"He likes your toes, huh?"

"I'm positive of that. He's getting horny again."

I couldn't admit that to my sister so I had to yell beyond the toes that were in my face, "That's just the RF-29!"

My sister responded by wiggling her toes again this time smashing them into my face, to shut me up I'm sure. It only served to make my dick harder. Miranda surely felt it and pushed down even harder on it. I moaned.

"See?" my sister asked Kelly.

"Let me see." I heard from Sara. Soon she had joined me down by Miranda's feet. "Hi, there." she said.

"Mrlrmbrr." I said, my sister's toes still pressing against my mouth. It was beginning to get a little uncomfortable.

"You look like you're having fun."

"LBBMMRRLLLLLRRR!" I tried to scream.

"It's fun being little, isn't it?"

"Uhhhh." I sighed, giving up. I'm pretty sure all three of the girls were enjoying this, especially my sister. Just then I noticed her foot moving around. What the hell was Miranda doing? Then I felt more pressure digging into my midsection as her foot began rotating left and right. "Uhhhhhggghh. Mplrff!"

"What was that, Matt?"

"I mpffff, rrrprrr."

"You want more?"

"Nnnnnnnn!"

"Kiss my piggies again."

I had no choice in the matter. I gave her toes more kisses.

"You're good at that. I bet Sara felt great when you kissed her toes."

"I did, I did." Sara told her. "I think he has a foot fetish."

"Unngh!" I said, trying to deny it. Miranda was still pressing her toes into my mouth. She found it open and started wiggling her second toe right into it. I wish I could have done something about it but my arms were pinned down by Miranda's big foot. I could only try sucking on it. Apparently, she loved that.

"Oh yes! Matt you're so good at this. Why haven't we done this before now?"

I rolled my eyes, only nobody saw it.

"Kelly, you really ought to try this. It feels so good."

Great, another big foot I had to look forward to. Only, my hard-on would not let up. I wanted to, but there was no way I was going to hump my sister's foot. How would that have looked? I would not give her the satisfaction. But still, she kept grinding her foot into me and her toe deeper into my mouth.

My legs were still out to the bottom and sides of her foot so I bent my legs and tried pushing up and away. Wrong move. It only pushed my hard-on into the bottom of Miranda's foot. Gotta stop that I told myself. But I couldn't. I pushed again. And again. At first I was trying to get free, but later I was trying to get my rocks off. But on my sister's foot?

Oh hell yes. I was getting into a frenzy and couldn't help myself. I could only hope that the others didn't figure out what was going on. Maybe they would think I was trying to escape. Well, I was, at first. I'm sure Miranda felt it when I gradually went from trying to escape to humping her foot though.

Oh my God! I was humping my little, I mean younger sister's foot. I could feel the climax building and building. I had to stop this before it became too late. But it was already too late. I came yet again, this time against the bottom of my sister's foot while she held me down with her toe in my mouth. I came hard too. Just as hard as any other time I came this night. I humped and humped until I couldn't hump anymore and then relaxed. Miranda felt that, I'm positive. And I felt her foot relax too. I guess she was finally giving me some respite.

"Mmmmm." I heard her coo. It was almost as if she got her rocks off too. "Wow, Matt. You feel so good under there."

"Uhhh." I groaned.

"Hey wait. You're not struggling anymore."

She took her toe away from my mouth but I couldn't really say anything just then.

"Did you ..."

"Huh?"

"You did! You climaxed again against my foot, didn't you?"

"No."

I felt her foot come off of me as she lifted it to her face. "Oh look. You did too, Matt. Don't lie to me, mister."

"You kept grinding your foot into my hard-on. What was I supposed to do?"

"No, you were fucking my foot. Admit it."

"I was not. You wouldn't get off of me."

"But you got off anyway."

"Geez."

The other girls were giggling.

"Wow, Matt. You really are a pervert."

"Look who's talking, Miss I see you looking at my rack."

"What's that got to do with anything? That just means you were the one looking. Pervert."

"Shit."

"Un huh. Did you like it?"

"What? Being pinned down by Sasquatch?"

I was sitting up but with that remark Miranda shoved me down again pinning me back with her foot once more.

"Who are you calling Sasquatch?"

"Nobody."

"Do you like my feet?"

"No."

Then she started crushing me. It was more force than before and it was bordering on painful now.

"Don't lie to me." she said.

"Okay, okay, I like your feet." She let up the pressure when I said this.

"Kiss my piggies."

I had to kiss her toes again. She seemed to like this a lot so I kept it up until she took her foot off of me again.

"Look at you." she said. "You're pathetic."

"Oh, like you didn't get anything out of that."

"Okay, I like it. Sue me. I can't wait to do this some more."

"What?"

"You like it, Matt. Why don't you just admit that you love worshiping my feet?"

"I-I ..."

"Yes?"

"Okay. I like your feet."

"What else?"

"Everything, Miranda. I like everything about you. Okay?"

"Aww. You're the best brother ever."

"First time I've ever heard you say that."

"Give me a kiss."

"I just kissed your toes."

"On the mouth this time."

She sat up and leaned towards me. I had to get up and walked to her face. It was huge, as big as my torso. Her lips were huge too and it was a trip kissing her. But she used her humongous tongue to probe my mouth. That was something you have to experience. Words don't do it justice. Once again, our tongues met. I was getting more familiar with my sister as the night wore on.

"Aww, that's so sweet." Kelly said. "You two really love each other."

"I love having a little brother." Miranda declared. "A really, really little brother." I rolled my eyes once again.

"I wish I had a really, really little brother." Kelly told us.

"But you have a sister." I told her.

"But not a brother. After seeing you two I want a brother now."

I shrugged.

"Can you be my brother, Matt?"

"Uh, I don't think that's possible."

"If you could, would you?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"We'd have so much fun."

"You mean getting little like this?"

"Isn't this fun?"

"A little."

"You're lying again." Miranda told everyone.

"Okay. I'm having a lot of fun. Satisfied, Miranda?"

"No more lies."

"Fine. Are you having fun?"

"I'm having a ton of fun, little brother."

"Do you have to call me that?"

"I used to call you that all the time."

"I know. I never liked it, and I'm not lying."

"I'll stop calling you little after tonight."

"Why after tonight?"

"Because you'll have grown back tomorrow."

"Oh."

"Unless you want more RF-29."

"No, thanks."

"The nights still young, Matt." Kelly said. "I have more doses."

"Are we going to play another hand?"

"Yep."

"Let's do it then."

"Not so fast."

"Why not?"

"I want to experience you too."

"Oh?"

"Come here." she said. I looked at Sara.

"Go ahead. I want some more of your sister's tongue."

That opened my eyes wide. "Oh?"

"You can't believe how amazing a tongue that big is."

"Oh yes I can."

"You and Kelly go do your thing. We have time. And I want to watch you two."

"You're all voyeurs." I told Kelly.

The girls shrugged. I looked over the edge of the bed. I had to get down somehow so I turned around and shimmied my way down to the floor. Kelly was waiting for me. I think she planned it this way -- I looked straight up at her. It was like before with Miranda. She was a giantess to me now. I looked into her knee. No, just like Miranda, I looked up at her knee. It was just above my head. I know my eyes bugged out. Kelly giggled.

"Hug me." she said. So, I reached up.

"No. Hug my leg."

I walked to her shin and hugged it. It was so big around her calf that my arms couldn't fit so I just resigned myself to hugging her as much as I could. I don't know what she got out of it but to me this was awesome. I was hugging a giantess' leg as she towered so far above me.

Kelly finally reached down and picked me up and brought me to the other bed. It seems that Miranda and Sara were on Kelly's bed because now Kelly and I were on Sara's bed. Kelly put me down between her legs, her own knees up in the air.

"Having fun so far?"

"You know I am, Kelly."

"Good. Now, does this give you any ideas?"

"You mean, being between your legs?"

"Un huh."

"Naked?"

"Yep."

"And as small as a baby?"

"I think you're smaller now."

"I wouldn't know."

"But babies don't have sex."

"Then I guess I do have some ideas. What would you like?"

"I want to go all the way, Matt."

"We already have."

"Not at this size. I want you, Matt."

"This little?"

"Oh yes. Why do you think I wanted to play this game?"

"You wanted me this little?"

"Yes."

"But it could have gone the other way."

"I know."

"Unless you cheated."

"I didn't cheat. Are you accusing me of cheating?"

"No, no. I'm just saying."

"You better not be."

"It's okay. I think I'm going to like this. My only question is, are you?"

"Matt, just do it. I can see that you're ready." she said looking between my legs as I stood before her.

"Oh." I chuckled. My erection was returning. How the hell does that drug work? Maybe I should change my major to biochemistry or something.

Kelly leaned up and forward and gave me a kiss. "Thank you for playing with us."

"Are you kidding me? Thank you for inviting me. Are we going to play another hand?"

"Right after this. Are you ready, Matt?"

"Yeah, sure." I said. Kelly laid back down and brought her knees up with her feet up in the air. I felt like I should have given her feet a kiss or showed them a little love but she seemed eager to do this. My erection was at full staff again so I leaned into her. This was so much different than with Sara or from before. Kelly was so much bigger. I was going to have sex with an actual giantess. That thought alone ensured my dick would remain hard.

I had to lean over to get my dick into her and was leaning onto her stomach. This time, my dick went right in. She was already wet and as little as my cock was, well, I'm sure you can imagine how easy it was.

I didn't penetrate her deeply. At least not from my perspective. I had to hold onto her sides but still didn't get much in the way of being able to push. So instead, I pulled up a little and found her leg waiting for me right there. I grabbed her left leg wrapping my arms around as much as I could which wasn't much, but enough to be able to hold on enough to push into her.

I was able now to thrust my hips in and out. And you know what? It felt wonderful fucking a gigantic pussy that way. I don't know if she felt me, but I sure felt her. Her legs were huge and it sent butterflies to my stomach as I held onto the left one. I pumped and pumped. I was pumping like a sports car's piston at redline, that is to say, fast. I don't think I could have humped that fast if I were bigger. I just hoped that Kelly was getting as much out of it as I was. From the sounds she was making, I think she was.

Again, as I had gained more experience with sex that night I had gained the ability to hold off cumming, if just a bit. It was working now as I was fucking Kelly with everything I had at that point being so little.

I don't know how she felt me, or what she was feeling, but Kelly came. I heard her moan loudly and felt her whole body tense up as she did so. Feeling such a massive body tense like that was truly awesome. And it was Kelly that I was doing it for. I am so happy she invited me. It's a night I'll never forget. Damn, I had another glorious orgasm.
Chapter 7 by littless

What a night so far. I had sex with Kelly, the girl I had known for two years at school now. I had dreamed of nights like this with her. Well, not exactly like this. I was like fifteen inches tall now to Kelly's sixty something inches. I didn't even come up to her knees.

And then there was my sister who was also at her full height of what? Seventy inches? More perhaps? She was five ten in high school but she could have grown for all I know. I was well below her knees now.

Sara was the only one who was regular size to me. And what a gal she turned out to be. Even though I was really getting into this shrinking thing, it was good to have someone there with you to share it with and Sara was there at every shrinking step. She seemed to be enjoying herself with Kelly and my sister as much as we enjoyed each other. I had only met her tonight and a hell of a night we were having now.

I had just fucked Kelly for the umpteenth time tonight but this last time was the most awesome fuck. She was over four times taller now, relatively speaking. Since mass goes as the cube of height, that meant she was sixty four times as massive to me as she was before. It's hard to imagine if you've never been in this position. But I was experiencing all of it and I hope we would all do this again some time.

"Time for another hand." Kelly proclaimed. Oh boy! I could get Kelly and Miranda back to only twice as tall as me again. Or I should say, we could get them since Sara and I were a team. But then I realized, we could get even smaller if we lost. We had to win.

Or did we? I wondered what it would be like to be one eighth my height, or rather one five hundred and twelfth my size. Oh shit! We better not lose.

The cards were dealt by Miranda this time. Sara and I had a hard time holding the cards that were four times their size but we managed to keep the others from seeing our hands, mostly by taking a look at one card at a time.

I had a pair of jacks, not bad to begin with. I traded in the rest of my cards for new ones, but damnit, nothing there. I wanted to trade again but they weren't having it. I only hoped that Kelly or Miranda didn't have anything more than a pair of jacks and that Sara had something. So far, Sara always came up with the losing hand. But being on her team meant that I had to either pick up the slack, or we'd lose. We'd lost more times than we won tonight, so far. Let's hope this losing streak ends.

It was time once again to lay out hands out on the floor. It was getting pretty hard to hold onto those big cards too and I was grateful to finally get them out. Kelly went first.

A pair of sevens.

It was my turn now. A pair of jacks beats a pair of sevens. So far, so good. Now it was Miranda's turn and I waited patiently while she held the cards next to her prodigious chest. The cards still weren't big enough to block my view of even one of her tits, much to my delight.

Miranda took her time laying the cards one by one, first the two, then the eight. But then she put down a three. Weird. Until she put down another three. And then another. Uh oh! She had three of a kind. Even if it was a three, it still beat my pair of jacks. It was up to Sara now.

I looked over to her with expectation written all over my face. Sara pouted.

"Sorry, Matt. Nothing." she said as she lay her cards down. She was right. She had nothing yet again and we lost this hand. Again, damnit! I'm going to have to teach that girl how to play poker, not that I'm a great poker player by any means. But anyone is better than Sara.

"Yay!" Miranda cheered. She was happy. Me? Not so much. "I want to poke Matt's little ass again."

"Why don't you let Kelly do it this time, Miranda?"

"But I love your cute little ass."

"It seems it'll be even smaller in a moment."

"I can't wait."

"We can wait a little bit, can't we, Kelly?" I asked.

"There's no time like the present."

I looked over at Sara and asked her "Are you ready for this?" A shrug was all I got from her. I don't know if she was sad about this or not. Nothing was really showing on her face.

It was starting to dawn on me: I would be one eighth my height, that is, just over seven and a half inches high. This was getting very serious. My heart was beginning to sink and I had that feeling that something was about to go wrong. Of course, as long as I grew back nothing would go wrong, except I'd be seven and five eighth inches high in a moment. Fuck me!

Kelly took that walk to her refrigerator once more. Her huge ass looked even sexier than it had before. Damnit but my erection was returning, and so soon. Kelly walked back with two really little vials, both blue.

"Let me guess: the blue ones hold one sixty fourth of a dose?"

"You're catching on, Matt."

"Yeah, well, I hope we don't have to use the five hundred and twelfth one."

"Won't you be lucky if you do?"

"Lucky?"

"Not many get that small."

"I hope I don't."

"We'll see. Now turn around."

"Aww. Do I have to?"

"You lost fair and square."

"No, we lost. Had I been playing with Miranda we would have won."

"But you weren't."

"I will next time."

"Don't you like being my partner?" Sara asked. I couldn't make her feel bad.

"I love being your partner, Sara. Maybe next time you'll have better luck."

"Stop stalling." Kelly commanded.

"Fine."

"Here." she said handing Miranda a vial. "You do Sara this time and I'll do Matt. Now bend over, Matt."

"Ouch!" I bent over and I got poked by what felt like a big fat needle. I'm guessing it's the same size as the others which means it's bigger the smaller you are.

"Just relax. It'll be over soon."

I knew this time to sit down. When I did after a minute I watched the world grow around me. My only consolation was looking over at Sara and seeing her stay the same size as always. I was very grateful for her doing this with me. I just knew we were going to be friends after this.

This whole experience was way too fucking weird and when it was over Miranda stood up. I stood up to see what it would be like and HOLY FUCKING SHIT! My sister had turned from a giantess into a goddess! I looked at Kelly and saw the same. Two goddesses stood before Sara and me looking down on us like we were mice or something. I reckon mice would be like horses to us now. Or at least large dogs.

Miranda's shaved pussy stared down on me from twenty five feet in the air, so it seemed. How big would it be now? I could barely see past Miranda boobs to her face. Oh my God, how big did her tits become? I didn't have long to wait. Miranda bent down and picked me up with two hands and brought me to her face.

"Oh wow, Matt. You're so light. Look." she said, taking her left hand away leaving me held with one hand. Her fingers were all the way around my waist holding me effortlessly. I can only imagine the look on my face as I confronted my sister's huge face which was as tall as I was and several times as big. Her eyes were each almost as big as my face. And those lips! She just had to do it. She brought me in closer and kissed my chest. Fortunately, it was only with her lips.

But then she set me down on top of her right tit. I covered only the top of it and immediately began sliding down as soon as she let go. I panicked but Miranda caught me. She held me against her breast this time. I looked around at her humongous body. It was such a sight. I'd never forget this, that's for sure.

"What do you think now?" she asked.

"You're ... you're ... big."

"Oh, I am?"

"Humongous."

"Just humongous?"

"Gargantuan. I don't know what adjective to use. You can't believe what this is like, Miranda."

"But you can."

"I don't know if I can believe what I'm experiencing. This is so unlike anything, ever."

"Oh really?"

"It's like being picked up by a skyscraper, Miranda."

"A skyscraper you say?"

"The Miranda building."

"Ha-ha-ha-ha." she laughed. "That's funny."

"Maybe for you. Jesus, Miranda. If you weren't my sister I'd be petrified."

"What about Kelly?"

"She's a friend, but if she wasn't I'd be trying to hide from her."

"Oh, that's a good idea. Let's play hide and seek. You and Sara go hide and we'll see if we can find you."

"You want to play games?"

"Nah. I want to have fun with you."

"What do you mean, have fun?"

"I bet my boobs are really big to you now."

"They're almost as big as your head and your head is several times bigger than me."

"That must be cool."

"Don't let me go again like you just did."

"I thought you'd stick."

"It's a long way down. That was scary."

"I caught you, didn't I?"

"Yeah, but my heart is still beating fast."

"That's just because you're little."

"I'll say."

She moved me over to the center of her chest. I was scared but there was nothing I could do to stop her.

"If I were wearing clothes I could stuff you right between these two babies. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"It would be a new experience, that's for sure."

"I bet you never thought you'd be up close and personal as you are now."

"No, Miranda. I could have never imagined."

"It was never in your fantasies?"

"Not like this."

"I dreamed of this."

"What? Me being between your boobs?"

"And between my legs."

"Oh no, Miranda. Not that."

"Why not?"

"We're brother and sister."

"Still haven't gotten over that yet, eh?"

"No."

"I could force you."

"You wouldn't. Would you?"

"Depends on how good you are."

"I've been good. Haven't I?"

"You lied about not liking my bare feet."

"I didn't completely lie. There was a point where it hurt."

"That was after you lied about them."

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry."

"I knew you always loved my feet."

"Yes, Miranda. I loved it when you'd walk around the house in shorts and barefoot."

"Yes! I knew it."

"You know, your legs have gotten more muscular."

"That's just because you're little now."

"No, really. Even before you shrunk. I think volleyball did you good."

"Do you like muscular legs?"

"Absolutely."

"You like them strong, don't you?"

"I guess so. But they look nice."

"I'm happy you like the way my legs look."

"I know I haven't told you before, but I think you're very pretty. One of the prettiest girls in the world."

"That's so sweet of you to tell me that."

"It's true. I'm sure you know."

"Sometimes I have doubts but it's good to be told."

"I envy your height though."

"Why?"

"Oh come off it. You know as well as I do that girls want guys tall. Nobody wants to go out with me."

"I think Sara does. And Kelly too."

"I've wanted to do something like this with Kelly for two years."

"Two years?"

"That's how long I've known her."

"Wow. I had no idea."

"I had no idea you two were friends. But I thought I was too short of her."

"Did you ever ask her?"

"No, but she has a way of letting you know when she doesn't want something. And that something was going out with me."

"Like how did she let you know?"

"Whenever I'd bring up going out, like to dinner or something, she'd blow me off. She always said she had something else to do or just came right out and said no. I got the hint and stopped asking."

"You asked her out to dinner?"

"A few times."

"I don't think it's because of your height, Matt."

"What else could it be?"

"Ask her?"

"I will, but not now. We're having too much fun to spoil it."

"You're having fun. Good."

"Are you?"

"I always dreamed of something like this."

"An orgy? Or getting me small?"

"Getting you small. I don't think this counts as an orgy. There aren't enough of us."

"How many do you need for it to be an orgy?"

"I don't know. I always thought it would be a roomful."

"This isn't a very big room so I think it qualifies as a roomful."

"Not when you're this little."

"Oh."

"Haven't you ever wondered why I haven't gone out with too many guys?"

"I don't know much about your love life, Miranda."

"I don't know about yours."

"Until tonight, there was nothing to know."

"So, this is your very first time?"

"Yes, Miranda. Sara took my virginity tonight."

"I'm so happy I got to be here with you."

"Thanks, I guess. I don't think sisters ever get to see something like that."

"Too bad you weren't there when I lost my virginity."

"Why?"

"I could have used a shoulder to cry on."

"Oh wow. Was it that bad?"

"Remember Ronnie Mayhew?"

"Ronnie? That was like ages ago."

"I was in middle school."

"Ronnie was like the class skank. How the hell did he talk you into sex?"

"I wish I knew. He was good at it though."

"Was the sex good?"

"Hell no. He only wanted to get off himself. Matt, he ..."

"Don't. You don't have to tell me now. It'll ruin it."

"Okay."

"But back in middle school? Wow. You were young."

"Twelve years old."

"Holy shit. That is young. Had you even reached puberty by then?"

"I hit puberty before I was eight. I had boobs at eight. Remember?"

"Hardly. I do remember we were still taking baths together and you stating to grow breasts. It's too bad I missed them growing all the way."

"Yeah, they grew fast. I hit puberty way before you did."

"You did?"

"I had pubic hair long before you did."

"How did you know?"

"I saw you, Matt. I'd see you walk out of the bathroom naked after your baths. You never covered up."

"Yes, I did."

"Barely. I knew you didn't have pubic hair."

"Neither do you. Maybe I used to shave. Did you think of that?"

"You didn't shave, Matt."

"Okay. You hit puberty before me. You did everything before me."

"But I like you."

"I like you too, Miranda."

"You don't understand. I haven't gone out with too many other boys since that time with Ronnie."

"I can imagine."

"It wasn't because of what you think. I wanted someone like you."

"I do try to be nice and think of others. Especially tonight."

"I know, Matt. I knew you were like that but that's not the only thing I like about you."

"Then what?"

"I want to find someone as short as you to go out with. Or even shorter."

"You're shitting me."

"No, Matt. I mean it."

"I find that very hard to believe, Miranda."

"I'm sorry."

"Why do you want someone little?"

"I don't know. Maybe because my brother is little."

"I'm smaller than little now. I'm downright miniscule."

"And I love every second of it."

"I don't get it."

"I like holding you."

"Are your motherly instincts kicking in again?"

"Maybe. I don't know."

"Have you ever dated or gone out with someone like that?"

"Little guys are hard to find."

"Yeah, I wonder why. Probably because we fall below the one percentile mark."

"What?"

"Never mind. I'm sure there are guys out there you'll like."

"I hope so. I knew one."

"Did you ask him out?"

"Yes. But I think I scared him off. I came on really strong."

"I guess if someone like you were to come on strong with me I'd be suspicious."

"Why?"

"I told you why. Girls don't like short guys like me. They must have ulterior motives."

"You don't think he just didn't like me?"

"Hell no. Someone as pretty as you? I bet you're in his fantasies."

"But we didn't hook up."

"Maybe you just need to take it slower. Get to be friends first. I don't know. I'm not the one to talk from experience."

"It's worth a shot."

"There you go."

"But I haven't met anyone like that again."

"You will, Miranda."

"I still have you."

"Yes, and I have you."

"And Kelly and Sara."

"Hard to believe. I'm going to wake up tomorrow and think this was some weird dream."

"But it wasn't. And I'll know."

"Yeah. Why haven't we talked to each other this semester, Miranda?"

"We talked."

"Twice. That's it."

"I don't know."

"Let's keep in touch."

"You can always come over to see me."

"Yeah, I could. I didn't think you wanted me to."

"I don't mind."

"I'll call."

"Good, do that. In the mean time, would you like to try sucking my breasts again?"

"I could try but my mouth might be too little for your nipple."

"Oh God, Matt. Do you know how that makes me feel?"

"No."

"It's sexy as hell hearing you say something like that."

"That my mouth is too little for you?"

"That anything is too little for me."

"I'll try."

Miranda leaned forward and I dropped off of her tit landing in her right hand. She then brought me over to her left breast.

"Look, Matt. I can hold you in one hand."

"I already knew that."

"You're making me so wet."

"Uh, yeah, good to know." I said rather grumbly.

"Don't be sarcastic. You're hard again."

"I've been hard all night."

"And if you make me mad I could crush you."

"What would Mom and Dad think?"

"They wouldn't blame me."

"They'd blame both of us if they knew what we were doing now."

"Just suck it, Matt."

I couldn't believe my sister was telling me that. This definitely had to be a dream. I turned to face the biggest tit in the world.

"Miranda! You're areola. It's bigger than my face."

"Yeah, so?"

"So, um, ... kewel." I said before opening my mouth as wide as I could. Her nipple fit, but just barely. I wasn't sure what would feel good but the only thing I could do was to swirl my tongue around the end of her nipple

"Oh, Matt. That's wonderful." she said.

I could barely fit her nipple into my mouth. But at least now there was no way she could stuff one of her toes in there. Not that I'm complaining about it, but I didn't have to worry. But how big would her foot be to me now? I shuddered.

To my amazement, Miranda seemed to be getting her jollies by me sucking on her nipple. It was a different experience than I ever had so far. Everything was so different than ordinary life.

Take her heartbeat. I could not only hear it, I could feel it. It wasn't really a thump-thump. It was more of a squish-squish and I would move a little with each one of her beats. It was much slower than before and I put that off to being so little.

Kelly's dorm room looked like a gymnasium to me. I saw Kelly holding Sara and Kelly looked huge. Sara looked so small too. That was how small I was to Miranda. Even smaller since Miranda was bigger than Kelly.

I didn't know what was coming next, only that it would be whatever the two giant girls decided to do with us but I trusted them. You gotta have lots of trust to do something like this. This was crazy, but I'm glad my sister and friend were with me tonight. The memory of this night will stay with me forever not to mention the way this is going to change the dynamic between my sister and me. Plus, we had until three o'clock in the morning now before Sara and I started growing. That was still four and a half hours away. The night was still young.
Chapter 8 by littless
Author's Notes:

The intensity ratchets up another notch. Enjoy.


I was seven and three quarter inches tall. Okay, seven and eleven sixteenths to be exact but what's a sixteenth of an inch, right? Right. Whatever you want to call it, Sara and I were fucking little. We were little fuckers too. Both of us were still horny as hell and this didn't escape the notice of the bigger girls.

Miranda looked down on me and said "I'll let you play with my big boobs later. Right now I have a better idea."

"Oh? What?"

"Hang on." she said. She scooped me up with one hand again and carried me over to the tall dresser in the room. It was like an apartment building to me. "Kelly, go grab your pillow."

I figured out what was coming next. They put the pillow on top of the dresser, then me and Sara on top of the pillow. They wanted another show.

"Matt?"

"What, Sara?"

"No foreplay this time. Just get right to it."

"You got it."

It seemed Sara was as aroused as I was, which is to say, more turned-on than I've ever been my whole friggin life. I guess the smaller you get, the hornier you get. We were extraordinarily small and extraordinarily horny.

It was a bit precarious on top of the pillow but Sara laid down and I got on top of her, dick in hand. I started humping and right away we started rolling off to the other side. Thank goodness it was that side and not the other one where we would have rolled off of the dresser. As it was we stopped right before the gap between the back of the dresser and the wall. It would have been hell falling down that canyon.

"I have a better idea." Kelly said. She grabbed us both and holding us close to her chest, brought us to her bed. It was a special treat being smashed against her big old titties like that, and also being smashed up against Sara at the same time.

Once we were in her bed, Kelly laid back and put us on top of her chest. We tried to stay on top of where her nipple was but it was like being on the pillow -- we would roll one way or the other. We finally settled lying in the middle of Kelly's chest. To make sure we stayed there, Kelly smashed us between her big breasts. There, Sara and I went to town.

The next thing I knew, Miranda's face was right there with us. Seems she couldn't see in between Kelly's tits where Sara and I were so she laid her head against Kelly's stomach to get a better view. It's kind of spooky with such a huge head being so near, but I was too horny and preoccupied with Sara to be worried about it.

I thought when I was fifteen inches tall that I was humping really fast. It wasn't nearly as fast as I was going now at seven inches. I couldn't believe it. I figured being this small I wouldn't notice, but I could tell. It was so easy too. Neither Sara or I lasted long. Once again, I had a mind blowing orgasm and so did Sara.

You might be tempted to say that it was all getting old. However, blowing your load never gets old. It just got better and better the smaller I got. I actually felt a little sorry for Kelly and my sister that they weren't able to experience this but screw it. I was having way too much fun.

Sara and I took a moment to rest between Kelly's lovely tits. It was a great place to be: warm, comfy and secure.

"This is good, isn't it, Sara?"

"Thank you for being here with me, Matt."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"I never thought I would experience something like this, let alone with a boy."

"I never thought I'd experience something like this at all."

"So you like Kelly's boobs?"

"I love them."

"They're exquisite."

"You got that right. Do you like her boobs too?"

"I wish they were mine."

"Your's are perfect."

"Do you think so?"

"I know so. You're perfect."

"Thank you, Matt. You're perfect."

"Hardly, but thanks for the compliment."

"Do you think we could like, go out together, just you and me, after tonight?"

"I'd love that, Sara."

"Oh good. I was worried you'd think I was sick."

"Why?"

"Because I like doing this."

"Oh, you mean like sick in the head. If you are, I have the same disease. Believe me, Sara, I don't think for an instant that there's anything wrong with you."

"Even though I like snuggling in between some giant pair of boobs?"

"I think everyone would like this. I can't see why not."

"I didn't think you were going to come tonight."

"Why not?"

"After what Kelly told me about you, that you were the sensible type."

"Hmm. Sensible type?"

"That's what she said. And I really didn't think you were going to stick around when you heard what we were up to, especially when that other guy left and your sister took his place."

"Well, I did have doubts when we found out that Miranda was going to be here, but I made the right choice."

"Is it weird with your sister?"

"Yes. But it's weird getting shrunk, so, whatever."

"Would you do it again?"

"It depends on who I do it with. I'd do it again any time with you or Kelly or even Miranda."

"We can invite you over next time."

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

"If there is a next time."

"Oh yeah. I guess Kelly had to work pretty hard to get the RF stuff."

"RF-29. Yeah, we paid a bunch of money for it."

"I'll pay next time."

"You will?"

"It's only fair, Sara."

"It's a couple hundred bucks."

"Wow. Well, I'll save up."

"Oh, Matt. I can't wait."

"Let's get through this night, first."

"Okay. Wanna do it again?"

"Are you recharged?"

"Yep. And so are you."

I looked down between my legs and she was right. I was hard again. How does that happen so fast? I'm not complaining. We had another round of sex, this time with Sara on top. It was so cool seeing her up there, her eyes closed, and mouth open when she came. Her face was all screwy, but it was beautiful at the same time.

What was really cool was being up on Kelly's chest, rising every time she took a breath and falling whenever she exhaled. Her breathing and heartbeat, just like Miranda's, was very comforting to Sara and me both. It was the best place for a fuck.

Somewhere along the way Miranda got up and when Kelly's breathing changed I saw that the two big girls were kissing. It was awesome seeing it from the vantage point that Sara and I had. Miranda's hand crept up from below and started playing with Kelly's left breast. Every time she would knead it Sara and I would go rolling the other way, but then somehow the world shifted and we'd go rolling back to the center of Kelly's chest.

That could have made us sea-sick but instead it sort of lulled us to sleep, almost. Just another weird thing to put up with, or rather, rejoice about. After playing a bit, Miranda's hand found Sara. She plucked Sara from between Kelly's tits and brought Sara up to her face.

"Well, look at you." she said.

"H-hi, Miranda."

"You're like a living doll. You're the cutest thing in the world."

"I am?"

"Oh yes, honey. I could eat you up."

I literally heard Sara gulp and that was from where I was, still between Kelly's big tits. But I think Miranda figured it out that it was a scary thing for Sara to hear.

"I'm only kidding about eating you, Sara."

"Good."

"I bet you would taste so good though."

"No, I wouldn't."

"I'm not going to try. You wouldn't fit anyway."

"That's good to know."

"Can I taste between your legs?"

It seems Sara's fear stopped instantly as she immediately spread apart her legs. I saw Miranda's huge tongue reach out and glide up between Sara's crotch, the friction dragging the little girl up a few feet, from my perspective. I know Sara loved that. I heard her moan, that's how I know. I also saw her face with her eyes closed and mouth open the way she had been on top of me. Miranda gave Sara another orgasm. I saw Sara fall limp in Miranda's hand then set was set down beside me. I reached to give her a hug but then I was plucked my my sister's giant hand.

I was held up to her face. I'll never get over how big it was. It was like a super wide screen TV, only it talked back to me. Well, I suppose smart TV's could do that too, but this was real life. It asked "Still having fun?"

"Uh, yeah."

"I told you you were going go like it, didn't I?"

"Yes, Miranda, you did."

"I love you like this."

"Small?"

"Un-huh."

"Wow."

"I wish you could stay like this forever."

"Yeah, well, I can't."

"If you could, would you?"

"I can't answer a question like that, Miranda. It's hypothetical."

"I bet you would."

"You want to think I would."

"Would you?"

"I don't know. I'd be giving up everything I've worked for."

"I'd take care of all your needs."

"I'm sure, but I can't."

"Let me see if I can change your mind."

"I don't see how ..." I started to say, but I was instantly brought right up to her face and my dick became buried between Miranda's lips. I didn't think my dick was long enough, but I felt it sticking out beyond her thick lips into her mouth and her tongue was dancing with the end of my dick.

"Oh, fuck, Miranda." I cried. It took me by surprise and it felt crazy good. I guess the smaller you are, the faster you cum and that's exactly what happened. I unloaded into Miranda's mouth. I didn't know I had anymore to unload and maybe I didn't. It may have just felt that way. Until Miranda said "You taste so good," while she pulled me away from her mouth, my body going as limp as a wet rag. I was waiting for her to put me back down near Sara but she didn't do that. She just held me, looking at me.

After I recovered a little I asked her "Why are you staring?"

"I like looking at you."

"Why?"

"You're like a perfect doll, Matt. You're like a perfect little Adonis."

"Adonis? The young Greek god?"

"Yeah, that's the one."

"Hardly."

"Oh Matt. You have no idea how handsome you are, do you?"

"You certainly have a way with questions. I'm too short to be handsome."

"That's what makes you more beautiful."

"What if I were big and handsome?"

"I'd like you more when you're little and handsome."

"That's crazy, Miranda."

"Is it really crazy? Why should bigger men be more desirable than little ones?"

"Exactly. But that's not what everyone else thinks. Bigger men are stronger and girls like their men to be strong to protect them."

"A gun works better."

"Yeah, if you're allowed to carry one."

"Big men aren't needed anymore. We're not hunters."

"Some are."

"With guns. It doesn't matter how big you are then."

"I never knew you were a gun nut."

"I'm not. I just find little men more desirable."

"Like your brother?"

"Right. And beauty has nothing to do with size."

"That's what I say. Others don't agree."

"I do, Matt."

"Thank you, Miranda."

"Sara agrees."

"Good for her. What about Kelly?"

"I think you've made that point with her tonight. She's never played this game with a guy before."

I looked back at Kelly. She was still lying on her back and nodded at me.

"Well, fine. Three girls. I wonder if there are any others."

"I'm sure there are. But it doesn't matter, does it?"

"I suppose not. My sister loves me and at least Sara doesn't think I'm a total dweeb."

"I don't either." Kelly said speaking up.

"You don't?"

"Would I have invited you if I did?"

"I thought you did this for Sara."

"And me too."

"Okay, and you too."

"So, do you believe me now?" Miranda asked again.

"Yes, I believe you."

"Even if you stayed this small I would take care of you and when I couldn't, Sara or Kelly would. What do you think now?"

"You want me to say that I want to stay this small, don't you?"

"I'd love to hear you say that."

"Alright, Miranda. I'd love to stay this small, just for you and Sara and Kelly."

"Oh, Matt, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Miranda." And then she planted kisses all over the front of my body. I couldn't help but laugh out loud like a little baby. I did feel loved after all.

"Wanna have some fun?" she asked.

"What kind of fun? ... Whoa!!!" I yelled as I felt the fingers of her free hand grab my left ankle and the next thing I knew the world was upside down. I was being held inverted by my ankle. Miranda must have sat up because then I was being lowered in front of her tits. She slammed me into her left boob where I bounced away. But I swung back, this time more gentle, and landed face first close to her nipple. I was moved around and around all over her gigantic breast. It was wild being dragged over her boobs this way. Then I was taken away and brought in front of her face, still upside down. She looked at me and tilted her head one way, then the other, as if she was inspecting me.

"You're hard again." she said.

"Being rubbed against a gigantic tit will do that to a guy."

"Oh, hang on." she said. I felt myself moving again and then Kelly's gigantic breasts came into view and then they got closer and closer. Miranda held me inches from it -- just enough so it was out of my reach.

"Go on. Touch her." Miranda ordered.

"I can't."

"Sure you can. Stretch."

"Ungh." I tried. "I am stretching."

"Just a little more."

So I stretched out for the big tit that was right before me but just out of reach. Miranda slowly lowered me until the tips of my fingers grazed Kelly's breast. I reached and reached and was finally rewarded with the feel of Kelly's boob. But only a little bit -- my sister still held me by the ankle. But Kelly had a say.

"Ahhh! Don't tease me."

"Tell that to Matt." Miranda said.

"Sto-op. Please."

It was only then that I was fully lowered on top of Kelly's massive yet soft mound of tit flesh. I was about to sit up but we all heard it -- a knock at the door.

Kelly sat up abruptly. Sara and I went tumbling down Kelly's stomach and continued rolling in between her legs. I looked up to see the most enormous pussy ever.

"Who the fuck is that?" Miranda asked.

"I don't know. Who would knock at ..." I saw Kelly look over to the clock. "eleven o'clock at night?"

"Are you going to answer it?"

"Hide these two." she said as Kelly got up leaving Sara and me on the bed. Miranda grabbed us, one in each hand and we were thrown under Sara's pillow on her bed. It was dark and I could barely hear Kelly. As it was, I could only hear Kelly's half of the conversation and not too much of that either.

"Who is it?" I heard Kelly ask. Then I heard the lock unlock. I assumed she only cracked the door. I knew she was still naked, there wasn't enough time for her to get dressed.

"What the hell do you want?"

...


"No."

...

"Because we're sleeping."

...

"Yes, both of us."

...

"No, we don't want to party."

...

"You're drunk, Hailey."

...

"That's because we fell asleep with the lights on. We were tired."

...


"Nothing you wouldn't do."

...

"Yes, I'm sure. Now go to sleep."

...

"Good night."

I turned to Sara. "Know anyone named Hailey?"

"Yeah. She loves to party."

"What? Booze?"

"Booze. Weed. You name it."

"Figures. I think Hailey was the one at the door." Then everything got bright as the pillow was lifted. Kelly jumped on the bed putting Sara and me between her knees.

"So, Hailey wants us to party again?" Sara asked Kelly.

"Yeah. She was drunk too."

"There's never a weekend night when she isn't."

"I sent her away."

"Good."

"Now where were we?"

I could see that my sister took up position behind Kelly and was massaging her shoulders and kissing her neck. Kelly closed her eyes and rocked her head back enjoying Miranda's attention. I looked at Sara.

"Do her." Sara said.

"What?"

"Do her."

"Do what?"

"Screw her."

"Kelly?"

"Fuck yeah."

"She's huge. She won't even feel me."

"Trust me. Just do what comes naturally."

"Fine."

I wasn't quite up to this but Sara egged me on. I cautiously walked up to the giant pussy in front of us and looked her up and down. It was magnificent. I wasn't sure how to go about it, but Sara said do what comes naturally. Should I just go right in and try to fuck her? I couldn't think of anything else. When I did, Kelly must have felt something because she sat back on her butt, whereas before she was actually kneeling, and this took her pussy away from me.

I was undeterred. I went right back up to her and "mounted" her. Kelly brought her feet up spreading her knees out. It was awesome having her huge thighs on either side of me as I fucked her for all I was worth. Kelly settled back even more bringing her feet off the ground and knees toward her chest. I was doing it. I was fucking a giantess as big as a building!

"Mmmmmmmmm." I heard her moan. She must have been feeling something. I sure did. The strange thing was that it didn't feel too much different than a normal pussy did. Not to my dick, anyway.

I was pushing with my feet. I couldn't really penetrate her otherwise. Her clit was in my chest as I did so and it rubbed her clit as I pushed and then as I slid back. I wondered if Kelly could feel that.

Soon, I was joined by Sara hugging as well as pushing me from behind. It was great having her arms around me as I was having sex with a giant Kelly. Then Kelly's hand came down and pushed on Sara forcing me into her even more. Yes, I was being crushed, but I loved it.

I was near another orgasm when Sara did something I didn't expect -- she nibbled at my ear. It was too much and I hit another huge climax. Kelly wasn't finished, however, so we weren't going anywhere just yet, not with her pushing us into her. And I do mean into.

Kelly was very wet and the more she pushed the deeper I was going into Kelly's vagina. With every push my hips were sliding past her labia. But Kelly wanted more. I felt Sara leave me from behind and then the giant hand grabbed me.

My arms were pinned against my body and I felt myself being turned horizontally. Then I looked and saw where I was headed: to that big pussy I was just pushing against. She wouldn't, would she?

Yes, she did. Kelly guided my head against her pussy lips and from there it slipped in easily. It was dark and wet and smelled and tasted of Kelly, but surprisingly, not any stronger than when I first tasted her pussy when she was smaller than me. I didn't have much time to think about it before my shoulders were turned. I didn't know if they were going to fit, but a simple turn vertically and I was in up to my chest.

It didn't stop there. Kelly pulled me back out a bit then shoved me in again. I felt her reposition her hand hold on me, or maybe she switched hands. I couldn't tell for sure -- my world at this point was dark. With her holding me further down my waist and legs I was pulled nearly all the way out again, then was pushed back in.

So it went for several more times. I could feel her pussy muscles contract around me every now and then. I wasn't scared. You have to remember, I trusted these girls. Instead I was enjoying the hell out of this new experience. I doubt too many others have had this sort of experience and I was grateful.

The frequency of Kelly pumping me in and out increased to what must have been a very fast pace. To me, being little, it wasn't so fast, but I could tell that Kelly's own orgasm was building and was imminent. I waited thinking it would be just the next thrust.

I waited and waited loving every thrust. It didn't hurt, just the opposite. Every time I went in was easier than the last and it was like someone turned on the slippery-slide in there, that's how wet she became. But when I thought it would never end, I was pushed in further than I had ever been up to this point and held there. I held my breath.

Kelly's pussy walls squeezed hard around me. I could feel her whole body tense. I knew she was having a giant orgasm and damn if I didn't have one too. I felt her body rise. I think she lifted her hips off the bed but since everything was dark, I wasn't one hundred percent sure. I was definitely taken for ride that time.

Before that night I would have been scared shitless of something like this but all the previous events conspired to not only ease my mind about it but to make me want to do this. It was fucking awesome! I don't know any better way to put it. Being literally inside of Kelly's pussy was the highlight of the night, and what a night's it's been. So far. There was still a few hours to go.

I was unceremoniously dragged back out and placed on the bed wet and coughing a little. Sara was right there with me.

"You okay?" she asked.

"--cough--cough-- Never better."

"Matt, that was ..."

"I know. I love this shit, Sara."

"I've never seen anyone do that. I hope you're not hurt."

"Not in the least."

Miranda's face joined the two of us there between Kelly's legs. Kelly was still coming down off of her climax.

"Hey, Matt, you alright?"

"Yeah, Miranda, I'm fine."

"I can't believe you did that."

"I think Kelly had a hand in it more than I did."

"You could have said no."

"Maybe, but I didn't have much chance to."

"Oh no."

"It's okay. I really wanted to and I'm glad I did. You have no idea what's it's like inside a beautiful girl's pussy."

"You called me beautiful." I heard Kelly say. She had just sat up.

"Of course. You all are."

Kelly reached down to pick me up. "Ew. You need to be cleaned up."

I shrugged. Kelly brought me to her face and kissed me anyway. Then she set me back down next to Sara.

"That was brave of you." Sara told me.

"Nah. It happened so fast I didn't have time to be scared. Plus, I'd have done it anyway."

"What's it like?"

"Warm. Slippery. I could feel all of her muscles. Her pussy muscles that is. But when she came, that was the best. I could feel her whole body tense around me. You have to try it, Sara."

"I-I don't know if I can."

"Well, it's not even midnight yet. There's still time."

Kelly got up. I didn't see what she was doing but after a little more talking with Sara and Miranda she came back to the bed dressed. We looked at her like she was crazy.

"Come on, Matt. I'll bring you to the bathroom and get you cleaned up."

"Oh, uh, okay."

I was placed between Kelly's big tits and curled up so I would be hiding behind the shirt she was wearing. After a minute I heard water running. We must have been in the bathroom. I was taken out and I looked around the huge room.

"So, this is the girl's bathroom?" I asked.

"Hurry up." Kelly said. "I want to get you cleaned up and back soon."

Kelly had filled one of the sinks up with water and put me in. I was rubbed a bit then she got a handful of soap and started cleaning me up in earnest. When we were done she dried me off with a towel. It was more like a washcloth. She must have brought it with her. Then she wrapped me in it and back between her breasts I went still wrapped in the washcloth. I liked being where I was. Who wouldn't?

We walked out, Kelly turning the lights out but she ran into someone. I tried to stay as quiet and still as I could. It would be obvious that Kelly had something under her shirt and I'm sure that's why her arms were crossed in front of her. It also held me in place better that way.

"You're up late." some girl said. I had no idea who it was.

"Had to use the bathroom."

"In the middle of the night?"

"It's not the middle of the night yet. I was wakened earlier now I figure I better go before I get back to sleep. What are you doing up?"

"Drinking with Hailey."

"Figures. She was the one that woke us."

"Wanna join us?"

"No."

"Sure?"

"I'm sure. Don't drink too much."

"I'll be fine. Wish you and Sara were there."

"We're going back to sleep."

"Okay. Nighty-night."

"Night, Becky."

I didn't say anything until I knew we were back in the room. Then I looked up at Kelly.

"Kelly?"

"Yes?"

"I loved what you did."

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, Matt."

"I couldn't have crawled in there myself. I'm really happy you did it for me."

"Oh, Matt. You're wonderful."

"You are. I can't thank you enough for this night."

"I'm happy you're enjoying yourself."

"Immensely."

"Oh my."

"What?"

"Look." she said, pulling me out from my marvelous perch. I looked around the gigantic dorm room and saw Miranda on Sara's bed. Her legs were wide apart and her hands were between her legs. It didn't dawn on me at first, but Sara was nowhere to be found and from my vantage point up high near Kelly's neck I should have seen her. She was there alright -- right between Miranda's legs.

"Lemme see, Kelly. Bring me over."

I was placed between my sisters legs where I could get a first-hand close-up view of what was going on. Miranda was holding Sara by the legs and humping herself with the now little girl. My erection instantly returned. Or rather, it just got harder as it hadn't really subsided all the way. Blame it on RF-29.

Miranda's hips were off the bed as she pushed with her feet. I gotta say, Miranda is as flexible as a willow branch. Her feet were splayed almost all the way out and she was still able to push with them and raise her hips. Sara was now several feet in the air, that is, several feet to me, and going in and out like I was with Kelly. I knew how she felt, but I wondered if my sister were any different than Kelly.

I didn't realize my hand was on my dick until Kelly laid down beside us. She had just taken her clothes back off.

"Want some help with that?" she asked.

"With what?" Like I said, I had no idea that I had ahold of my hard-on. Kelly picked me up and turned me to face her. She made sure my hands were out of the way and started blowing me. Just like Miranda, my dick barely made it past her lips. But with the sight of Sara going in and out of my sister still fresh in my mind, I didn't last long. I didn't last long ever tonight it seemed. I didn't know how much of this I could endure but with the help of that drug or whatever RF-29 is, it was like my first cum of the day. Then I heard Miranda cum.

"Put me down. I want to see Sara."

So, just like me, Sara lay on the bed panting after it was over.

"Okay?" I asked.

She looked up at me. "Yeah."

"Did you like it?"

"I wasn't going to do this, but since you were so brave before I decided I wanted to. I needed to do this, Matt. I might not get the chance again. I'm so glad you paved the way for me."

"I take it that's a yes?"

"Yes."

"Looks like Kelly's going to have to clean you up now."

"Kelly!" Sara shouted up. She was still laying on her back.

"What?"

"I have baby-wipes in the top drawer of my desk. Can you grab one for me to clean up?"

"Sure thing, sweetie."

I didn't wait for Miranda to sit up, I ran to her face. "Miranda, how was it?"

"Oh, Matt, amazing! I can't believe she wanted me to do that with her."

"It's awesome. You should try it sometime."

"It's draining. The only thing that could have been better would be with you."

"Well, rest up. Who knows."

"Matt! Are you serious?"

"Sara has baby-wipes so I don't have to worry about going to the bathroom to get cleaned up again."

"Are you saying you will?"

"Later. You rest up."

"I'm rested."

"Give me a chance to rest."

"Take all the time you need."

"Thank you, Miranda."

"Oh my gosh. Thank you, Matt. Thank you so much."

"We haven't done anything yet. You can wait to thank me."

"I will, I will."

I'm not sure what I got myself into, but the night's still young, er, teenaged, I guess would be a better word. I knew it would make Miranda's night however, and I wanted this as much as she did.
Chapter 9 by littless
I had just fucked a forty foot tall gal, or thereabouts. Forty feet to me, that is. Over forty feet to be precise but whose counting? It's safe to say that she was big as fuck! And her pussy was as big as I was. It was my college friend, Kelly, and she wasn't really forty feet tall. I was seven and a half inches small, approximately.

Let me clarify what I mean by fuck. I was a phallus for Kelly. That is, she shoved my whole body into and out of her vagina until she was satisfied, and I loved every second of being used this way. I can't describe what being inside a woman's vagina is like, but you can imagine it being warm and wet and slippery. Okay, enough said about that. The only thing else I'll say about it is if you ever get the chance, take it.

My new friend, Sara, was as little as I was now since we were on the same team together playing poker and losing. That's why we got so many doses of RF-29 and Kelly and my sister didn't. Oh yeah, my sister, Miranda, and Sara just did the same thing that Kelly and I did. Sara was cleaning herself off with a baby-wipe which was like a beach towel to us.

"You look good, Sara."

"I do?"

"You're gorgeous."

"Thanks."

"Not thanks needed."

"Thank you for doing what you did with Kelly. If you hadn't been inside her I'd never have gone inside Miranda."

"It was awesome, wasn't it?"

"Yeah."

She walked over to me, still a bit wet, but I didn't mind, and hugged me. We then shared another intimate kiss. Before that night I'd never kissed anyone like this. I had missed so much all these years but was making up for it tonight.

"Aww, look at the two little lovers." my sister said somewhere about twenty feet above us. I looked up at her.

"Did you ever get this little when you did RF-29 before?" I asked Miranda.

"No, Matt. I only ever had two doses."

"You don't know what you're missing."

"Maybe someday."

"I hope I'm there."

"You probably will be."

I turned back to Sara. "And you, young lady. I'm so very happy you did this with me."

"I am too. I only wish ..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"It must have been something."

"No, trust me. It's nothing."

"You want this to last longer?"

"It lasts as long as it lasts. We won't start growing until three AM now."

"Yikes. Better make the best of it, I guess."

"I need to rest up a bit."

"I completely understand, Sara."

I turned to Kelly and thanked her for the bath.

"I wish I'd remembered the wipes. We wouldn't have had to have left the room." she said.

"That's okay. It was good to get out, even at my size."

"Don't ever get stuck out there. It's a big world."

"Tell me about it. So who's Becky?"

"Just a friend."

"Was she with Hailey tonight?"

"Do you know Hailey?"

"No. I gathered she was the one at the door earlier."

"Yep. Those girls are always having fun."

"Not as much fun as us."

All three of the girls began laughing. I think I can speak for everyone in saying that we were all having a great time.

"So, what do you want to do now, Matt?" Kelly asked me, but I'm sure it was directed at everyone.

"I need a little rest first."

"Me too." Sara echoed.

"You can have anything, as long as it's little." Kelly told me.

"Ha, ha, very funny."

"Will you do this again, Matt?"

"Sure, if you'll have me."

"He said he would pay for the next one." Sara yelled out.

"Oh good because it can get expensive."

"Did you pay for it this time, Kelly?"

"Yeah, but Sara helped some."

"I'm indebted to both of you."

"It's worth it, Matt." Sara said to me. "I'd do it again even if you don't chip anything in."

"Let's not go that far, Sara." Kelly told her. "The boy just volunteered."

I laughed. "I never would have done this, Kelly, if it wasn't you who asked me."

"So if some random pretty girl asked you to play shrink poker with her, you wouldn't?"

"No. I mean, hell no. How can I trust this to someone random, even if she is pretty?"

"You trusted Sara."

"Because she's your friend and you vouched for her."

"Are you pleased you did?"

"More than pleased. Thanks for introducing us, Kelly."

"And what about Miranda?"

"After tonight, yeah. I'd do it again."

"And before tonight?"

"I don't know. I'm surprised you asked her."

"I wouldn't ask just anyone to join us but I knew her."

"Then you two are not just friends. You're good friends?"

I saw Kelly and Miranda exchange glances. "You could say that."

"Yeah, Kelly." Miranda told her. "I'm so happy you included me."

"I knew you'd like it, but I had my doubts when I heard you two were related."

"Were you surprised?"

"I was, but not now. I trusted both of you before, so I really shouldn't have been surprised. I thought Matt was going to wimp out when I asked you."

"Hey, if I wimped out it would have been for a very good reason."

"Why?"

"Because I'd never done this. It's scary, plus it's illegal."

"We're all criminals now."

"And in a conspiracy, no less."

"Millions of people do this every day, Matt, and nobody has gone to jail for it yet."

"Millions? How do you know?"

"I don't. I do know a lot do it or I never would have tried it. It's out there so I know people are doing it."

"RF-29?"

"Yeah."

"I can't believe I'm talking to such a huge girl. A pretty one and naked at that too. This is so surreal."

"Isn't it?"

"And Miranda. Holy shit, Miranda."

"I hope you like me this way." Miranda said.

"I like you any way, you know that. But now there's so much of you."

"Ha-ha-ha." she laughed. "There's no more of me than before. There's just less of you."

"It's so weird. It doesn't feel like I'm little. It feels like everything is bigger."

Sara put her finger on my hard-on -- yes, it was hard and that should not be surprising -- and said "It looks like you've recovered."

"Just because I have an erection doesn't mean I'm fully recovered."

"Are you?"

"Nearly so. I want to take a little time to enjoy how big you two are. What do you think, Sara?"

Sara thought for a few moments before speaking. I could see her marvel at the size of the two girls sitting on the bed with us. "It is a new perspective. I don't want to stay this way, but it is kind of cool."

"I feel the same way."

"Would you get down on the floor with me?"

"Why on the floor?"

"We can go exploring."

"Oh. I guess so. I mean, for a few minutes anyway, right?"

"Of course. Kelly would you mind putting us down? I don't know if we can jump from the bed."

"No problem, Sara." Kelly replied.

Kelly picked the both of us up together with two hands and put us on the floor. It was such a different thing being held by someone so big. Kelly stood back up and I looked at her from the floor.

"Look at her, Sara." I said, pointing to Kelly. "She's fucking humongous."

"I know."

"And beautiful. This so awesome."

I felt Miranda stand up too. The floor actually moved up and down a little. I looked up at the most majestic sight I'd ever seen: my giant sister. What a view. She didn't stand for long. She knelt down beside us and sat back on her haunches.

"I can barely see you two standing up." she said. I still had to look up to her even sitting back the way she was. "You two are just so cute. I want to take you home and hug you and cuddle and never let you guys go."

"I don't know what Mom and Dad would say about that, Miranda. I would hope that they'd be happy that we're getting along."

"They'd probably be mad at me."

"No. They never get mad at you. They'd get mad at me for shrinking."

"I can't get over how cute of a couple you two make."

I looked at Sara. She had a big grin going. I must have had the same expression. Sara moved right up next to me and hugged me. Even though I had been having sex with her the whole night, the skin-to-skin contact still felt good and novel.

"Want to go under the dresser?" Sara asked.

"Sure. Let's go."

We walked slowly, hand in hand to the big dresser where I'm assuming Kelly's pillow still resided. Much to my surprise, we both had to duck to get under the dresser and once there, we were just short enough to clear the underside and stand.

"This is creepy, isn't it?" Sara asked.

"Meh."

"Aren't you scared?"

"Of what?"

"Spiders. Mice. Snakes."

"Snakes? I don't think there would be snakes in the dorm, Sara."

"You never know."

"I think I'd be more afraid of mice. Have you seen any in the dorm?"

"No."

"Neither have I. At least in my room but that's another building."

"It must be boring for you being with only guys."

"It is now that I know how much fun I could have with you."

"Are you having fun?"

"I'm surprised you're even asking. Of course, I am."

"I am too. I always wanted to do this with a boy."

"I know you've done this before but it's always been with girls?"

"I couldn't do this with just any boy. I would only do this someone like you."

"But you didn't even know me."

"Kelly told me all about you."

"I'll have to thank her again."

"When I found out Miranda was your sister I knew then that you were the right guy."

"Thanks, Sara."

"Someone I could trust who wouldn't abuse others and someone who wouldn't be afraid."

"Are people afraid to do this?"

"Yeah. Girls and guys. You'd be surprised at how many chicken out."

"So, you've asked others?"

"No. But friends have. I've been asked and I've refused because I wasn't comfortable with the others in the group."

"That's smart."

"Some people, especially some guys, are just really creepy."

"Like spiders?"

"That's a good way of putting it."

"You know, halloween is coming up soon. You could fix it up under the dresser here into a ghoulish nightmare and get some of that RF-29 and sell tickets."

"With real spiders?"

"Nah, that might be too dangerous. You'd have to do fake spiders. Maybe you could make them look real by three-dee printing them. You could have stuffed mice and hell, even snakes under here."

"That does sound scary."

"That's the idea."

"Are you scared being this little?"

"A bit, but I've gotten used to it. I'm not sure I could have done this without you, Sara."

"What if I were on the other side?"

"What other side?"

"Like if I were big still."

"And me little?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

"Really? Do you mean that?"

"I do."

"Would you get smaller for me?"

"Another dose?"

"Un-huh."

"Together, you and I?"

"Um ..." she said, looking down.

"Sara?"

"What if it was just you?"

"But you'd still be with me?"

"Always, Matt."

"Well, okay."

"You would?"

"Yes, if it's with you."

"You really mean that? Like tonight, maybe?"

"You want me to take another dose, don't you?"

"Only if you want to."

"You want to see a little Matt."

"Please. I'd be forever grateful to you."

"I don't doubt that, Sara. Does Kelly have another dose?"

"Oh, yes, she does."

"I'll do it, if you want me to."

"You would do that for me?"

"Yes, Sara, I would."

She literally jumped on me, hugging me and kissing me.

"I promise, I'll take care of you. I won't let anything hurt you."

"You're not in much of a position yourself to do that."

"I'll do what I can, Matt. You've made me so happy."

I could see the glee in her eyes. Yes, I would do this for Sara in a heartbeat. She'd been with me tonight every step of the way. That has to count for something.

"One condition though." I said.

"What's that?"

"I want to spend a little time with Miranda first. I want to do with her what you and her did and what Kelly and I did."

"You want to be inside your sister?"

"Uh, yeah, that. But I don't want to be smaller than I am now when I do it."

"That's so sweet, Matt. But it might even be better if you were smaller?"

"We'll see later. Sara, I'll be the only one at one sixteenth my height. I'll be under four inches. You realize that, right."

"I do. Oh, babe. I can't wait."

"Give me some time with my sister first."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she exclaimed before giving me another deep kiss.

We walked out from under the dresser hand in hand.

"What were you two doing under there?" Kelly asked.

"We were hunting spiders." I replied.

"Did you find any?"

"Nah. They glow in the dark, you know."

"They do not."

"No, but scorpions do."

"Scorpions don't glow in the dark."

"They do under a black light."

"A black light?"

"An ultraviolet light. They go hunting scorpions that way out west."

"Do you think we have any scorpions here?" Sara asked me.

"No. They're out west."

"They're big aren't they?"

"They're only an inch or two long."

"Oh."

"Of course, at our size that's pretty big."

"Oh yeah." she said, then sidled up close to me again. I think I must have scared her about that.

"Don't worry about it. However, it would make a cool halloween display, right?"

"Yeah, it would."

"What halloween display?" Miranda asked.

"The one under the dresser. We can get a big batch of RF-29 and charge people to see the giant scorpions and spiders and cockroaches and mice and who knows what else."

"Ew cockroaches."

"Think of what a giant cockroach would do for halloween."

"I don't want to think about roaches."

"Matt?" Kelly asked.

"What?"

"You do realize that doses of RF-29 are not easy to come by."

"Oh. Well, it was a thought."

"And with everyone on RF-29 we'd have an orgy on our hands under the dresser."

"A halloween orgy. You'd be popular."

"We'd get into trouble."

"Oh well. Stupid idea."

"No, it's not stupid. Maybe we could do it with just a few friends."

"It's a little bit late for that. Halloween is coming up soon."

"I'll think about it."

Both of the big girls were now on the floor, Miranda still kneeling and Kelly sitting back. They looked gorgeous. You have to remember before this night I had never seen a naked girl in real life. I looked over at my sister for a few moments and saw something. I walked up to Miranda's knee.

"Oh, Miranda. That's where you fell off your bike."

"What?"

"The scar on you knee. That's when you crashed your bike into that rusty metal fence."

"I wouldn't have had to if Molly hadn't suddenly stopped."

"You still have a scar."

"Really?" she said looking down. "I almost forgot about that. I can barely see it, Matt."

"I can see it clear as day."

"Sorry."

"No. I'm sorry." I put my hand over the scar and rubbed on it like I was trying to make the boo-boo go away. It brought back memories of when we were young and Miranda was still little. She was never much smaller than me, only like an inch or two even when we were young. But then she hit her growth spurt and I didn't. I have a real sore spot about that, but I'm happy for Miranda. She's turned into a very sexy woman.

"Matt?" Miranda said.

"What?"

"You're uh, getting me worked up."

"What? By touching you?"

"Yes. Very much so."

"You could feel my little hands?"

"You have no idea."

"Maybe we should do something about that."

"You better not leave me all wanting like this."

"I wouldn't think of it."

"What do you want to do?"

"I think there's only one thing to do."

"What?"

"You're going to have to help me because I can't get inside you by myself."

"OH MATT!"

"It's what you wanted, yes?"

"Ohmigod, yes! What do I do?"

"I figured you would know. But why don't you sit back first."

"Okay." she said sliding her self back and opening her legs. When she did I saw that humongous, beautiful pussy of hers waiting for me. I walked up to it.

I forgot all about Sara and Kelly for the moment concentrating my full attention on my sister. She was waiting and didn't automatically grab me which I'm grateful for. I had already done this with Kelly but it was still a bit intimidating being confronted by a pussy as big as you are. Miranda's pussy was even bigger than Kelly's. Makes sense -- Miranda is a bigger girl.

"Whoa, Miranda!" I exclaimed.

"What?"

"You're wet."

"Surprise."

"I see droplets of water, or rather, your juices all over your pussy lips."

"The better to slide you in."

"You always did like 'Little Red Riding Hood', didn't you?"

"I did, Matt, but I'm not the one who's little now."

"I hadn't noticed."

"Ha. Are you just going to stand there and stare?"

"Give me a moment. I'm enjoying this. You're beautiful and huge. Being in the presence of your womanhood is awesome in its own right."

"You say the sweetest things."

"I want to take it all in."

"I want to take you in."

I reached out and touched one of the droplets that were on the outside of her pussy lips. I had experienced big droplets of water for a moment when Kelly gave me that bath in the sink, but it barely lasted a few seconds as she dried me off right away. But I wanted to touch it and see what it was like. It was different, that's for sure. But it was wonderful as my whole reality had been redefined the smaller I became.

I felt Miranda shudder when I touched her. It had been very surprising all night long that I could have such an effect at this size. But there it was and I was happy for it. I reached my arm in past her pussy lips. That's right, my whole arm. It went in easily and I felt the familiar warmth and slipperiness. Miranda felt it too judging by the noises she was making. But I didn't want to wait any longer.

"Miranda?" I asked her.

"Mmm?" came the reply from above.

"It's time."

"Oh, gosh, Matt."

"Go on. I know you want to."

Her right hand wrapped gently around my waist and picked me up. Then I felt my head at the entrance. I held my breath as it slipped through easily. It came back out and she rubbed my whole body around the outside of her pussy, getting me very wet.

My head was placed up against her womanhood once more and shoved in. This time I went in past my shoulders and I felt her body tense up. Back out, or nearly so, one more time then back in up to my stomach. In and out I went, each time going a little further and coming out less. My head was now inside her full time as the lower part of my body was being dragged in and out. It was so slick I had no problem traveling back and forth.

As with Kelly, it was my body inside of her with my legs mostly outside while she held onto them to push and pull me in and out. But this time, Miranda grabbed ahold down lower by my ankles and I was soon going deeper and deeper inside of her. I tried to use my arms but they were pinned down by my sides. I wished I could have done more but I was only along for the ride.

I was trying to hold on because it was such a wild ride but when I remembered this was my sister, Miranda, I became extremely excited. My hard on was sliding along the sides of her vagina easily. I doubt Miranda could tell. But it was definitely doing something to me. I was starting to feel that sensation. I knew it wouldn't be long before I exploded and ejaculated one more time that night. I did my best to keep from doing so.

I could feel all of Miranda's body as it rose and fell. She must have been bucking her hips by that point. I could hear and feel her moans. She was pumping me in and out faster and faster, sliding my dick along her insides. I tried my best but it was no use. I came hard, my whole body shaking including my legs. But around the same time Miranda's insides spasmed. I felt the walls around me contract and I felt her whole body tighten up, then she shook, much like I did. A flood of moisture enveloped me and I started going backwards. Her insides squeezed me even tighter and I was pushed straight out, landing on the bed and then getting splashed with Miranda's drizzle.

I think it safe to say that we came together. It certainly felt that way. I had been moving around as I was being pumped in and out of her and was now exhausted. All I could do was lay there, face down, but I felt fantastic.

I didn't lay there long. Sara was on me in a flash, her hand on my shoulder.

"Matt, are you okay?"

I turned my head to look up at her. "I'm great."

I heard a familiar voice calling. "Matt?"

"Yeah, Miranda?"

"You look exhausted."

"I am but its okay. How are you?"

"God! That was so fucking amazing."

"Ha-ha, glad you liked it. I did too."

"Oh, Matt. I love you so much."

"I love you too. But Miranda."

"What?"

"You owe me. Next time we're home and Mom asks me to take out the trash, you get to do it."

"You're crazy. After all this and you're thinking about taking out the trash?"

"Hey, I do it all the time. I think it's time you started carrying your own weight."

"I'll do it for you, Matt. I'll do anything for you."

"I'm just kidding, Miranda."

"I'll still do it."

"We'll see if you still feel that way when we go home for winter break."

"I will."

"I'll remember that."

"You two are definitely brother and sister, that's for sure." Kelly interjected into our conversation. I sat up.

"There's one other thing I need to do tonight, Kelly."

"What's that?"

"You got another dose lined up there?"

"What?"

"You know. For one sixteenth size?"
End Notes:

Don't forget to leave comments. I love hearing what everyone thinks.

Chapter 10 by littless
"Matt, did I hear you correctly? Are you asking for another dose?"

"You heard correctly. I promised Sara."

Kelly looked at me, then at Sara, then back at me. She couldn't believe I was asking for another dose of RF-29.

"Close your mouth, Kelly. Flies are getting in." I said.

"Matt, you'll be smaller than you are now. Do you really want to do that?"

"I don't know, but so far, it's been a very good adventure."

"Will Sara be joining you?"

"No. I want to be smaller than her."

"You'll be half of her height."

"I know. I'm hoping it's small enough."

"Hang on. I'll be right back."

As she went to the refrigerator Sara came closer to whisper to me. "Matt, I'll never forget this."

"I won't either." I told her. I seriously meant that. I'd never experienced getting little and I'd never even experienced sex either, other than by my own hand. This was an epic night -- the first for both of us -- and I wouldn't forget it, ever.

I looked up at Miranda staring down at us. I waved. She smiled. "Matt," she said, "you're something else."

"I know, but just what else I'm not sure."

"You're the best."

"I agree." Sara said.

"Let's see what happens. I hope I can do this and still keep my sanity."

"We'll be here for you."

"Gosh, I hope so. It would be awful if I did this and were left alone."

"Nobody's going to leave you."

"Good."

Kelly came back with one yellow vial. It looked so little in her hand.

"Are you ready for this, Matt?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Do you want another sip of wine?"

"Kelly, I can't even tip my wine glass over anymore."

"It's up to you."

"Let's do this."

"Sara, do you want to do the honors?"

"I'd love to." Sara said. I got up on my hands and knees and Sara wiped my butt cheek with the alcohol wipe. It was now almost bath towel sized. "Are you ready for this, Matt?"

"I'm ready."

"You're going to be really small after this."

"I know that."

"I'm going to ask you one last time: do you want to do this?"

"Yes. I want to do this for you, Sara."

"Okay, here goes." Boy did I feel the needle go in.

"OWWW! That hurt."

"Sorry, Matt."

I kept rubbing my butt. "That hurt more than all the others put together."

"I guess because you're so little now."

"Damn straight, I am. And I'm ... shrinking."

I watched the world, including Sara this time, get bigger all around me. I had to turn around and sit down on my sore ass. That wasn't too comfortable and it was too much to take in so I closed my eyes until it was all over. When I opened them Sara was right there, bigger than I had ever seen her.

"Sara?"

"Yeah?"

"Wow. You're big."

"You're little."

"No shit."

"Are you okay now?"

"I think so."

"Wanna stand up?"

"I'll try."

I stood up slowly and so did Sara. I was looking right into her crotch.

"Sara." I said, looking nearly straight up at her.

"What?"

"You're gorgeous."

"Oh, Matt. You're too good."

I hugged her around the waist with my face in her pussy. I was right there and well, I can't pass up an opportunity like this. I kissed her cute shaven pussy. And I kissed it again. And again. I was soon licking and nibbling on her pussy lips. Plus, I was hornier than ever now.

I ended up plunging my face into her pussy like a madman. I didn't give her a bit of respite as I kept constantly sticking my tongue into her vagina and moving up and down and left and right and in and out without stopping.

She fell back with her first orgasm since I had shrunk. But I kept at it without stopping and kept her going. I know she had another one soon thereafter. I slowed down but didn't quite stop. I wanted to see if I could let her down then bring her back up. When I thought she had enough rest I went at it in earnest yet again. I was rewarded with another orgasm from her. This time she made me stop.

"Ohhh, Matt. Enough. No more. Stop, stop!" she shrieked.

I slowed down but this time I kept kissing and worked my way up, kissing along her stomach, then making it to her tits. I spent lots of time with that. Her tits were so firm and puffy and scrumptious. I kissed and licked and nibbled like I did to her cunt down below. It felt so good to fondle them. They were soft yet firm at the same time. Her tits were paradise. But I was a machine and I hadn't stopped yet. And now I had to get my dick into something. I absolutely had to. It was poking Sara in her stomach. I didn't want to but if I didn't get my dick into something else soon I was going to fuck her belly button. That wouldn't do.

I began backing myself down until my knees were back on the ground. I grabbed my hard-on and entered Sara, finally. She didn't complain and I figured she wanted this too.

"Unghh, yes!" she screamed. I was right: she did want it. I wanted it. I wanted it so badly. I was like a jackhammer and pounded her so hard I thought my teeth would fall out. But I kept it up. She arched her back with another orgasm and I buried my face into her abdomen as I pushed as hard as I could, cumming once again.

I don't know how many times I reached climax that night but I wouldn't be surprised if the number were in the triple digits. I know the girls had multiple orgasms. I collapsed on top of Sara's stomach. She played with my hair a little, having a little rest herself. I stayed there for what I thought was a few minutes but those bigger it may have been a few seconds.

"That was another good show, you two." I heard someone say. I think it was Kelly. I looked up. It was sure an eye-opener for me. Kelly was bigger than ever. I got up slowly from Sara's body and looked at Miranda. She too was a colossal mass of sexy womanhood. Talk about an awesome sight.

"Miranda."

"What?"

"Stand up."

"What? I can't hear you. Speak up."

"I said, STAND UP!" I shouted. She heard me that time. She stood up and I walked over to her. "FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I said looking up at the tallest person I'd ever seen.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm an insect to you."

"No, you're not."

"I'm as small as one."

She reached down and put her hand down, palm up. "Hop on."

I was a little reluctant. Her hand was a whole lot bigger than I was. However, it was my sister and I did trust her. It was scary as hell, but I did it: I hopped on and crouched down. Up I went like being on an elevator. A very fast elevator. It made me a little nauseous. I was brought right up to Miranda's face.

"H-hi, Miranda."

She giggled. "You should see your eyes. They're huge."

"No, your eyes are huge. They're twice as big as my face." I meant that. I had to turn my head left to right to see from one edge or her right eye to the other edge. And her nose was equally as big. But her lips -- holy shit!

"You're such a cutie."

"I'm microscopic now."

"Oh, you're not that small."

"I feel like it. Everything is enormous."

"I'm sure it is to you. Can you stand up?"

"What if I fall?"

"You're not going to fall. I got you."

"I don't know, Miranda. What if I get dizzy at this height."

"You never got dizzy before. I'm the one who used to get dizzy when we drove over the bridge."

"I-I'll try."

"Good boy." she said as I rose up in her palm. "Oh my goodness. You're just too cute. I could eat you up."

"NO, MIRANDA! DON'T!"

"Don't worry. I won't swallow you."

"Please, don't."

"I won't. Here, you'll like this." she said before moving me down to the level or her chest. I was placed in front of her left nipple. "You like?"

"It's one helluva sight."

"What do think?"

"I think your areola is almost as wide as I am tall."

"Not quite." Then she brought me to the other one. "Which one do you like better? The left or right?"

"I have no idea. I will say that your left breast is bigger than your right one."

"You noticed?"

"At this size, the difference is pretty big."

"So you like the left one better?"

"It doesn't matter to me, Miranda. Either one."

"Which one do you want to be held against?"

"If I had to choose, then both of them."

"Okay." she said before bringing me to the center of her chest and squeezing me between the two of them with her left hand. Then she let go from below and used her two hands to squeeze them together with me around them. "Having fun now?" she asked.

"Just don't drop me!" I was surrounded on all sides with only my head free. Even my feet were wrapped in her boobs. As long as she was holding her tits together, I'd be fine.

"Don't be such a scaredy cat. I won't drop you."

"O-okay." I looked up and she was looking down at me with that big smile of hers. Seeing her like this, it was all worth it. I felt good about my sister and relaxed a little bit.

Before this night I'd never seen my sister even topless and it's kind of ironic that I would be squished between her tits like this. I didn't know if I'd ever have the chance to do this again so I tried to enjoy the position I was in.

"This is great, Matt. I never thought I'd get to do something like this with you. You're the best brother ever."

"You never told me that before."

"You were never this little before."

"This is all it takes, huh?"

"The fact that you would do this, yes. You have no idea what you've done, do you?"

"I shrunk, that's what I did."

"You were brave."

"Or stupid. I guess I just trust you and Kelly and Sara, that's all."

"You've made all of us very happy."

"Then it's worth it."

"Wow. You're perfect. Hang on." she said and walked over to the desk. I wasn't sure who's it was but I was set down on the desk top. A minute later, Kelly brought Sara over and set her down next to me.

The sight of Sara standing in front of me looking down at me was amazing. The sight of Miranda and Kelly looking down from miles above was scary. But at the same time, it was awesome. Both pairs of boobs were like a thousand feet up, not really, but it seemed that way. And when I looked out toward the edge of the desk I saw the prettiest two gigantic pussies next to each other. Each girl's hips were a hundred feet wide. I never thought such a sight would be sexy but it brought back my hard on with a vengeance. Sara caught me looking.

"Pretty, isn't it?" Sara said.

"What?"

"Kelly's honeypot."

"Honeypot, huh? Yeah, it is."

"Wouldn't you like to go back in?"

"Oh my! I-I-I don't know, Sara. It's so big."

"It's as big as you are."

"I know. That's what I'm afraid of."

"But you'll fit so much better."

"I will?"

"You certainly will. Think about it."

"Oh yeah. I doubt she's going to feel me in there."

"Trust me, she'll love it."

I looked up at Kelly. I knew she heard our conversation even though we were both so little at this point. I swear Kelly winked down at me. I looked over to Miranda. I'm not sure why, maybe for her approval or maybe assurance. This was kind of scary.

"Should I?" I asked Miranda. Miranda bent down putting her hands on her knees and her face right in front of me. It was fucking huge. I had to look up to meet her eyes with mine.

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't, Matt."

That settled it. I was very nervous, but I'd been nervous every step of the way this night right from taking my clothes off. Now being naked was the most natural thing in the world even in front of these girls and my sister.

"Why not?" I agreed. Before Kelly could pick me up, Sara had to have her say.

"Let me watch." she pleaded.

"Sure, if you want to." Kelly told her.

"I want to be right there with him?"

"You want to share it with Matt?"

"No, I just want to be right there with him watching it."

"Okay."

"And maybe I can help."

"I think we can manage, Sara."

"But your hands might be too big."

"They ... okay, you can help." Kelly told her. It reminded me of Miranda when she was little and would ask to help Mom bake a cake.

I wasn't sure what I was in for but Kelly picked me up in her left hand and Sara in her right. We went to her bed where Kelly put both of us down between her legs. Miranda sat next to her and it was reassuring to me to have her right there so close.

"Ready?" Kelly asked. Every time someone had asked me that tonight I was ready, only now, things were different. Her pussy was almost intimidating. As she lay there leaning back on her elbows, her clitoris was above my head. The bottom part of her pussy was waist level. I couldn't have properly fucked her if I tried, but I wanted to try so badly.

I walked up to it and reached up to touch her clit. Kelly's clitoris was sticking out of the folds of her pussy lips. I didn't know if they always were like that or if it was a product of her arousal, but it was a beautiful sight. She shuddered when I touched it. I not only felt her body shake, I felt it through the mattress that I was standing on.

I turned back to Sara. "Can you pick me up a little?"

She grabbed me under my arm pits and picked me up.

"Not that high. I want to kiss that." I said pointing to Kelly's clit.

Sara knew exactly what to do then and my face was planted against that big old clit. I wasn't sure if my mouth would fit around it but after planting a couple of kisses on it I opened my mouth and wrapped it around the tip. It fit alright and I could feel that shudder through Kelly's body again.

At the same time I did this I reached my right hand down between her pussy lips and pushed it in. It went in with no resistance. It was very wet and slippery at this point and my arm went in up to the elbow. I heard Kelly moan. That was satisfying as hell and I pushed my hips up against that mammoth pussy.

I think Sara took that to mean I was ready to go in because she pulled me back a little and holding my legs started shoving them into Kelly's pussy. I knew that Kelly was definitely ready as my legs glided past her pussy lips and straight in. I was halfway into her before I knew it.

I was situated on my back looking up at Sara who by now had both of her hands around my waist and was pushing me into Kelly with gusto. She was off to my left side a little but I must say, it was a beautiful sight looking up at her like that. She moved around so that she was at my head and pushed my hips all the way in. They went in easily and I was now up to my stomach.

I knew where this was going now and pulled my arms in as Sara started pushing my shoulders. In I went up to my chest. I could feel Kelly's pussy muscles working now, squeezing my legs and hips. Sara looked down at me again as if to ask if I was really ready for this. I nodded.

Sara pushed me in further until I was neck deep then let go. I can only assume it was too much for her as she then pushed on my head with her hips. She was getting off by pushing against my head but that's when I slid it.

I went in way too easily. Kelly was wet and it was nothing like previous when her pussy was so tight around me. Sure, I felt her squeeze, but there was now so much more room. I could even breath in there. I then felt a huge pressure on my head that pushed me deep into Kelly. I think it was Kelly's finger but I couldn't see. It was very dark.

At the same time, I felt very secure. The pussy muscles were working their magic. I could feel them but they weren't crushing as I had assumed. It was very pleasurable and my dick was rubbing all around from inside.

It didn't take long before there was one hard squeeze and then the flood started. I don't know where all the water, or whatever the fluid was, came from but it rushed passed me, probably shooting out her pussy. I remained where I was as I felt her body vibrate around me. I couldn't hold back either as I thrust my hips into the side of her squishy vagina and came myself.

For a while I lay there not going anywhere but Kelly wasn't finished. She was soon squeezing me again. Her finger once again pushed me further inside of her and I could feel my feet touching a wall. It must have been her cervix as she immediately stopped pushing me in. There was more shaking, more squeezing and more water works. I felt her have another orgasm. I could even feel her moan as it went through her body all the way down to her pussy which was cradling me.

I felt warm, secure and loved. I knew Kelly was enjoying this too. She finally relaxed and I lay there again basking in the warmth that surrounded me. It seemed like ages but I wasn't complaining. Finally two fingers reached in past my head and grabbed above and below the chest. I was pulled out.

I didn't realize how much of a beating I took until I was laying back on the mattress. I could barely move. Sara sat next to my head and asked. "You okay?"

"I'm good. Just a little winded. Give me a minute."

Sara leaned over and hugged me, her huge torso covering my whole body.

"Ew!" she said. "You need a bath."

As if on cue, Miranda picked me up and began cleaning me off with a baby wipe. I let her and was basically like a limp rag in her hands at this point. I didn't know something like being in a giant pussy could take so much out of a person. Miranda was gentle and again, I felt secure and loved in her hands. I looked up at her.

"Give me a couple more minutes, Miranda, then, if it's okay with you, I want to do the same with you."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Oh, Matt. I love you."

"I love you too, Miranda. But let's not tell Mom and Dad about this."

"You're crazy if you think I ever would."

"In fact, let's tell no one beyond Kelly and Sara."

Miranda smiled winked at me. I turned and looked way down at Kelly. She was laying back with her eyes closed.

"Do you think Kelly enjoyed that?" I asked her.

"I know she did. I will too."

I had already done this with Miranda as I had with Kelly and I knew what was coming. In fact, this time as little as I was, was even more awesome than it was before. I just hoped that Kelly got as much out of it as I did and I was hoping Miranda was going to feel the same. I couldn't wait but I needed to get a little more strength before I dove in, so to speak.

After I was cleaned off Miranda brought me to her face where she gave my chest and stomach a kiss. Her lips were so big but it was one of the best kisses I ever had, not that I had many before this night but she wasn't finished. She turned me around and kissed my butt. Can you believe it? My sister literally kissed my rear end and it felt so good to have those giant lips all over my ass.

I was finally put down next to Sara.

"Matt, that was incredible." she said.

"It was."

"Seeing you disappear into Kelly was just so, I don't know, awe-inspiring, I guess."

"It was something."

"I wish I could do that with you."

"We will some time."

"That's so cool."

"It's a little tiresome, but I think I'm ready, okay?"

"Do you want me to help you again?"

"If you want to."

"I'd love to."

"I think we'll have to go to the other bed. Kelly seems out of it."

Miranda heard us and picked us both up the way Kelly did before, only she wanted to play a little bit first. Miranda pushed me up against her right breast. I was stuck between the palm of her hand and her nipple. It wasn't a bad place to be but I couldn't see Sara. I just assumed Miranda did the same with her. She didn't just stop there though. Miranda started to rub me around her breast. What a weird feeling to be rubbed into your sister's boob. It was bigger than I was yet soft and comfy, and it brought back my erection. I knew she could feel it as she crushed my body into her tit. It was also driving me wild. If she kept it up I would have another orgasm shooting all over her tit. There probably would not have been enough for her to bother cleaning up though.

However, soon I was brought back off her tit and Miranda thrust Sara and I together in front of her face.

"Kissy, kissy you two." she said.

"Bring me up a little, Miranda. I can't reach her face."

"Oops."

Sara and I kissed while being held in my sisters hands. It was another awesome experience. Then she turned her hand over so Sara was lying in Miranda's hand on her back and I was on top with Miranda's other hand on my back holding me secure against Sara.

"Go ahead you two, do it in my hand."

It was a great idea that Sara agreed with, but it was a little scary being so far up and my balance was bit precarious. But Miranda kept her hand on top until I could maneuver between Sara's legs where I was once again humping her.

I went at it a bit carefully this time because of the fright factor, but Sara was really getting into it, moving me around the whole time. It was so scary but when I looked over between two of Miranda's fingers and saw the ground, or rather the bed so far below, I became almost petrified. But that only served to push me over the edge and I had another orgasm. I suppose feeling me getting off caused Sara to get off too. Mark another score in the columns for Sara and me.

Miranda placed us down on the bed once we had both spent all of a minute recovering. Miranda's legs were out in a 'V' and Sara and I were right there where her legs came together. My sister looked down on us and her smile so far above was awe inspiring and seeing her huge tits from below was dick hardening.

And then as I stood looking up at Miranda she asked, "How's the view?" She must have read my mind.

"Magnificent. This is all so surreal, Miranda. And beautiful."

"I never thought I'd hear you call me beautiful."

"You are. All three of you."

"Sara is so cute, even when she's not shrunk. Did I ever tell you that, sugar?" Miranda said to Sara.

"No, but you have now. Thank you."

"You two make a great couple this sized. I wish you could both stay this way."

She called us a couple. I liked hearing that, only I was a bit worried about the 'stay this way' part. I was really hoping I'd grow back. I know they said I would but I was so little now that it would be a catastrophe if I were stuck this small.

"Would you like to go exploring first?" Miranda asked. Sara seemed excited. I was a little bit apprehensive at this size. A lot could go wrong but Sara was so enthusiastic about it that there was nothing I could do. Miranda decided to put us on the floor and that was that.

"Come on, Matt. Let's go under the dresser again."

I didn't have to duck this time and the whole thing under there was like a big parking lot, but with big balls of dust. That was the worst part: the dust stuck to my feet like cotton candy to a kids face. It was eerie. It wasn't eerie before, but it was now.

We were about in the middle of the parking lot when a movement caught my eye to the right. I looked over and what I saw stopped me dead in my tracks. I backed up into Sara.

"S-Sara."

"What?"

"Look." I said pointing. I saw her squint then she realized what it was.

"A spider."

"Let's get outta here!" I exclaimed and went tearing out from under the dresser. I have no idea if we were being pursued but I wasn't looking back. I had no idea if Sara was even following me. I was too scared to do anything else but run. Everything is awesome when you're little, but it's also scary as fuck.

Miranda saw me and I reached my arms up screaming for her to pick me up. She did and I was super grateful, but the ride from the floor to her face was harrowing. Such speed. How can someone so fucking big move that fast? I suppose I was moving pretty fast too but I hardly had any mass at all to move around.

I was breathing hard and then I noticed Sara was nowhere to be found and I panicked again.

"Where's Sara, Miranda? Where's Sara?"

"She's under the dresser."

"Oh no! There's a super huge spider under there. You have to get her out. SARA!" I hollered.

I twisted as hard as I could around to face the dresser but Miranda's grip was tight. I yelled again. "SARA! GET OUT OF THERE NOW! QUICK! HURRY!"

I didn't know if she heard me but Miranda got down on her knees to see how she was doing.

"Sara, honey?" she said. There was no shouting, and she was just as calm as can be. Sara did come traipsing out from under the dresser, finally.

"Hi, Miranda. How's it going?"

"You tell me. Matt's worried about you."

"ARE YOU OKAY?" I shouted. I was still worried.

"I'm fine, Matt."

"But the, the spider? Is he gone?"

"He went the other way."

"Oh, thank God. I was worried sick, Sara."

By now I was back on the floor.

"Why were you worried?"

"That spider was huge."

"No it wasn't. You're just little."

"I swear it was humongous."

"To you. Relax. We're here to protect you."

By now my nerves were on edge but I was calming down a little bit.

"Don't do that again, Sara."

"I'm sorry, Matt. I didn't mean to make you worry."

I had to consciously slow down my breathing.

"Do you want to go back to the bed?" the voice above me asked.

"Yeah, Miranda. Put me up there. It'll be a lot safer."

"Ready, Sara?" she asked.

"Ready."

So we were both again picked up, one in each hand by Miranda and set on the bed in between her legs.

"Phew."

"Are you alright now, Matt?" Miranda asked.

"Almost. Will you hold me?"

"If you want me to."

"Hold me tight, Miranda."

I knew I was acting like a child, but I was much smaller than even an infant. I wanted to be close to someone. Sure I was close to Sara but I wanted someone bigger at this moment and that someone happened to be my sister. Miranda held me to her chest again and I curled up against her breasts. It was comfy and safe.

The scare had made my dick go mostly limp, but being where I was, my erection was starting to come back. Being right next to a giant titty will do that to a guy. But when Sara appeared miraculously out of nowhere, I finally loosened up all the way and it was like my hard-on had never left me. Of course, with all that had gone on that night, it wasn't surprising that my erection came back to life so fast.

It was kind of a surprise that Sara coming close to me would make me that way. I felt very happy with her next to me, feeling her flesh against my side. I was relieved when she showed up from under the dresser unhurt. I'd spent just a few hours now with her but we had grown close. We were as intimate as could be all night so far and I suppose it was the intimacy which drew us together. I don't know for sure. She was very pretty and she liked me. I mean, that right there was good enough for me. I don't know if Miranda actually knew the effect bringing Sara next to me would have, but the move was brilliant as far as I was concerned.

I had not only calmed down very quickly, I had become horny again. I know, big surprise. I leaned over to give Sara a kiss on her nipples. I couldn't reach but when I lifted my arms up to them Miranda brought my face closer, right where I wanted to be. I had gotten used to Sara's boobs but now that I was half her size, her boobs were as big as my face.

"I was so happy that you weren't hurt, Sara."

"I'm totally fine."

"Good."

"I'm sorry you were scared, Matt. We won't do that again."

"It's okay. You're here now." I hugged her and turned my face to put my cheek in the middle of her chest. Sara gently put her left hand behind my head to hold it. I was a lot calmer now.

"Are you better now?" Miranda asked. I nodded. "Would you two like to play some more?"

I looked up. Miranda sure looked like she wanted to play. "What did you have in mind?" I should have known though.

"You could do some more exploring, but this time you could explore me."

I looked at Sara and it made me so happy when she smiled. She looked up into Miranda's face and nodded. "Cool," Sara said.

Miranda laid on her back and we were left on her chest. My sister's boobs had flattened out and were drooping a little to the sides, yet at the size I was at, they were still large and beautiful. I was on Miranda's right and Sara on her left but we were both in between Miranda's breasts. I took a few tentative steps towards my sister's face. It was a bit precarious at first. I'd never walked on a gigantic body before. Her flesh was warm and was moving up and down with each breath, which to me was in slow motion.

I walked up until I was at her collarbone and was about to step onto her throat when I hesitated.

"What's wrong?" Miranda asked.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You can't hurt me at that size, Matt."

"Oh." I took a step onto the soft part of Miranda's throat below her Adam's apple. I noticed that my head was now below her chin. It really hit home just how little I was. But it got worse: just then she giggled. The movement threw me off balance and I fell to the side sliding all the way down the side of her neck onto the bed. It would have been a pretty long fall otherwise, but I was so small and lightweight that I barely felt it when I hit the mattress.

Miranda turned to her side which made Sara slide off her chest onto the bed too. I was sitting when Miranda asked if I was okay.

"Yeah, I think so."

I stood back up. My sister's face filled my view like a roadside billboard. It was wonderful how her big brown eyes stared at me, each one as big as my torso. I reached out to touch her face. Had her head been laying on the bed I might have been able to reach her nose, but the way it was off the mattress just then I could only put my hand on her cheek. She must have sensed the awe in me and decided not to move around much, staying very still as I approached.

I'll never forget what this was like, touching my sister's face. This was like nothing ever before. Sara had walked over to join me and put her left arm on the top of my head and reached out with her other to touch Miranda's other cheek which was way above me.

I wasn't even scared when I felt Miranda's hand from behind push me forward. All she did was to tilt her head back a little and both Sara and I were shoved into my sister's lips. Her tongue came out and swiped Sara's legs before swiping my chest. It was warm and wet and huge -- as wide as my torso was tall -- licking across my stomach and chest. It even moved me around a little to the side but I kept my balance.

And even when she opened her mouth wide, I wasn't scared, although I probably should have been. I could clearly see her pearly white teeth set into her jaws on either side of me as she moved in. I didn't realize she would take me halfway into her mouth. I felt her teeth on each side as she did so, but she did it gently. It was breathtaking.

While I was wrapped in her teeth her tongue started to caress me. Or I should say, it began to caress my hard on. It wasn't like just my dick it was playing with -- it was my hips too. It was just too big to do otherwise, but she was still pretty deft at it and I nearly came yet again, however, she stopped mid way and tilted her head halfway up to look at me.

"Are you okay with this?" she asked. She cared enough to ask. I love my sister.

"Yeah."

"Good. Let me know if you want me to stop."

"Go ahead." I didn't realize at first what I had given her permission to do. She scooted down on the bed turned so she was facing me then her tongue came out again pushing its way between my legs. She then tilted her head back bringing me with her and I fell onto her nose with my hard on between her lips and my balls resting on the tip of her tongue. For a moment I was afraid that I was going to slide off but her finger on my butt pressing me into her face made sure I wasn't going anywhere.

I don't know exactly what happened but I felt the world rock as I realized, only minutes later, that Miranda had sat up. Her tongue was going up and down my crotch for a few moments, but then she picked me up between her thumb and index finger only to let me down into her mouth, feet first.

"Miranda?" I asked, tentatively. This didn't look good. Now I was scared. She must not have heard me or maybe she didn't care.

"Mmmmmm." she said as my legs slid down into her mouth. I was being eaten alive! I tried to get my right foot wedged up against something in Miranda's mouth but it was futile. I tried wedging it against a ridge in one of her teeth but that wasn't happening. I wanted out.

"Uh, Miranda. You can stop now."

Again, she didn't hear me. I continued on down until I was up to my chest.

"MIRANDA!!!" I screamed. I kept going down until her lips closed around me leaving only my head outside her lips. I felt her tongue come up from below which pinned my body to the roof of her mouth. In so doing my head slid past her lips and I was completely inside her mouth. I yelled again, "NO!!!" It was no use.

I was inside of Miranda's mouth with teeth behind me and to the sides, and below at my feet was her throat. For now, her tongue kept me from falling further down. It was dark, but also warm and wet, and it reeked of wine that my sister had been drinking. I was stuck but her tongue began to move all around me. I didn't know exactly what she was doing with it but it found its way between my legs and I think that's what she was trying to do. My body had now been maneuvered under her tongue and I was getting a bath under there with it sliding all around my body. How the hell was she doing that?

But it became clear soon enough what she was actually trying to do: my sister was rubbing her tongue into my crotch. Even though I had reached a near panic state, my hard-on would not go away and the friction of that giant tongue rubbing against my dick and balls were making me forget about where I was, mostly. I still had the thought in the back of my mind that I could slide down her gullet at any time if she inhaled or swallowed the wrong way or even coughed. But the sensations centered around my dick at that point were amazing. So amazing that I felt myself nearing another orgasm.

Suddenly, Miranda moaned, "Uhhhhhmmmmmmmm." I felt it through my whole body. I had never felt such a thing -- it was surreal. The vibrations coursing through my body were so strong that I felt that I was a part of my sister. I could then feel her inhale and when she was finished, there was another moan. "Mmmmmmmm-mmmmmmm." It was soothing and took my mind further from the position I was in.

"Mmmmmm." she moaned again and again my whole body vibrated along with her moan. In addition to this I could also feel some additional movement. It was something slower, but I could feel myself tilting forward and back.

There were more low moans from Miranda and then light filled her mouth as she exhaled. "Uhhhhh." she groaned and I felt the wave of warm wine-flavored air pass over me. Her tongue still had me pinned down but even with it just settling on top of me there was still a little movement. It was little to her, I'm sure, but enough for me that my hard-on was getting enough stimulation to bring me ever closer to that new orgasm.

Apparently, Miranda was getting off on it too. The thought brought me over the edge again. I don't know if she tasted my cum or what, but Miranda had her own orgasm as she let out her own groans. "Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhh." she groaned one last time and her head tilted back evidenced by the way I fell down into the bottom of her tongue when she did. However, her tongue kept me pinned right where I was. I was not going down her throat, thank goodness.

When it was over I could feel her body relax. I thought that was kind of cool, that I could feel my sisters body from inside her mouth. Her head turned and I was leaning against the side of her mouth against her teeth. Fortunately, Miranda didn't pass out; her fingers reached in and pulled me out.

I was laid down on the bed beside her head and a few seconds later her hand showed up carrying a limp Sara, whose body was placed next to mine. I reached for her and we intertwined in a hug. She was slippery and smelled of sex -- Miranda's sex. I now knew where she had been and knew what had gotten my sister off. But we were all too tired at that point and as I was dozing off I was again picked up and placed between Miranda's boobs with Sara alongside. I felt Miranda turn over and Sara and I were trapped between two humongous and glorious breasts -- my sister's.

I was pooped and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep right there in between my sister's breasts. I never thought such a thing would ever happen, but it was great. Everyone should sleep so soundly.
Chapter 11 by littless
I didn't know what time I had fallen asleep that night but I was awakened early in the morning, about two AM, I'm guessing. I sensed that the lights were still on in the room even though I was inside a cocoon of tit flesh.

"Mmmm." I groaned, rubbing my eyes. "There's no school today, Mom."

"Shhh." I heard a voice say. There was some movement which I couldn't see because of the giant body still all around me -- a giant, naked, female body. But then I sensed the lights go out.

Another giant hand reached in between the enormous walls of tit flesh that I was enclosed in and plucked me from my heavenly abode. It was cold out there and I wanted to go back to where I was. Instead, I was brought up in front of a giant face; a face I recognized.

"Sara?" I questioned, squinting my eyes to see. It was dark, but not so dark that I couldn't make out who it was.

"Shh. Everyone's still asleep."

"You grew back?"

"Yeah. You still have a couple of hours to go. Will you spend that time with me?"

I thought about where I had just been and wanted to go back, but I also knew that Sara had been with me tonight every step of the way. "I'd love to, Sara." I reassured her.

"Would you mind doing something for me?"

"Anything."

"Can I use you as my dildo?"

At first I didn't realize what she was saying, I was still half asleep. But after a second I thought back to when I had been fully inside both Kelly and my sister, but not Sara yet -- at least not fully. I reached my arms out to her as she held me in her left hand. I only realized she was holding me like this just then. Sara brought me to her face and I give her lips, which were nearly as wide as my body was tall, a kiss. "I was hoping you would, Sara." I saw the biggest smile in the world grow right before me.

"I'll be gentle." she said. I'd already been in Kelly and even Miranda before and I knew that at this size it would be a piece of cake. Sara must have sat on one of the beds and scooted whoever was there -- I wasn't sure if it was Kelly or Miranda -- over to give us room.

Sara sat down at first and we had another kiss. Let me tell you: kissing a set of lips so big is a blast. They were big but so soft, like giant long pillows. Her tongue came out of her mouth and licked me from my feet up to my face.

"Can I do something first?" I asked her.

"What do you want to do?"

"I'd like to lay on your breast for a little while, if you don't mind." She didn't mind, obviously. She sat back enough to keep me from falling off of her right breast. It wasn't as big as Miranda's or Kelly's but it was still very soft and at my size, it was like a mattress -- the world's most comfortable and sexiest mattress ever. I had just woken up so my dick was soft, but there's nothing like a gigantic breast to give you that very early morning woody. I wrapped my arms around her nipple and kissed it. I didn't think she'd be able to feel it but I felt her whole body relax when I did so and I heard a little sigh pass from her lips so far above me.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"I love it. Sara this is the most awesome of awesomeness."

Sara giggled. "You're so cute."

"We'll see what you say when I grow back."

"If you grow back."

"Won't I?" I asked in a mild state of panic.

"Yes, you will. I wish you wouldn't, though."

"If I don't, I want to stay right here with you."

"You're so sweet. I wish I could keep you."

"I wish you could too."

"Would you do this again?"

"Yes, if it's with you. You know that."

"I just want to hear it again." she said. While bending her head down and holding me with her hand on my butt, she kissed me on the head.

"You know something?" I asked.

"What?"

"You have such a pretty face and at this size, your beauty is almost overwhelming. I'll remember it this way."

"You're such a charmer."

I gave her nipple another kiss and heard her gasp again. "Can you feel that?" I asked her.

"It feels so good, Matt. Can you do it some more?"

I gave her another kiss and used my tongue to lick her nipple all around. She really seemed to like this and I couldn't understand how at this size she could even feel it, but she did. Sara stroked my back with her two fingers as I was licking her tit which relaxed the hell out of me. What was kind of cool was that when I began on her tit, her areola were flat and about six or seven inches in diameter -- to me, that is. Once I started on them, I could see the nipple rise and the dark spot sort of wrinkle up shrinking to about four or five inches in diameter with the nipple sticking up sort of like an erection: a nipple hard-on. Yeah, it was definitely working on her.

I could have stayed there all morning but it seemed Sara had other ideas. At first, she really got into it using her whole hand to hold me to her breast rather than just the two fingers. She was rubbing and pushing me into her right boob but got a little tired of that after a while and I found myself on her left tit. No problemo!

A little later, however, she pushed me off of her tit. I looked up and saw her smiling down at me. I'm sure it was a gentle push for her, but her hand was an unstoppable force to me. I got the message though and began crawling down her stomach. The way her stomach undulated under me because of her muscles was pretty wonderful. Sara had curled her head up to watch me and I guess it was her stomach muscles which held her up that way. Her stomach was hard and soft at the same time. I don't know if I said so before, but Sara didn't seem to have any fat at all on her body. She wasn't a voluptuous woman, but she was still beautiful. She had curves alright, they were just more gentle curves.

I had been crawling on all fours up to that point but as I neared her hip area and got down on my stomach. I knew when I reached her crotch that it would drop off and I didn't want to fall flat on my face. I could at least slow my way down if my whole body was used to give it some friction.

Sara shaved her pubes, as did the other girls, but at this size, a little bit of stubble is like spikes sticking up out of her flesh. Fortunately, Sara must have shaved within the past day or two and where they were sticking up I could barely feel it. However, it was there and it reminded me to take it slow. I crawled on my stomach right up over her clit. I moved out enough to where I could kiss it.

Again, I figured she'd barely feel my kiss, but when her body was rocking underneath me when I gave the top of her clit a kiss, I knew otherwise. At the same time her knees came up and her thighs splayed out as if she were doing the splits. It was so cool that I could do this to such a huge, gorgeous creature. I felt like the king of the world so I kissed that nubbin sticking out of the top of her pussy again and again.

I was wondering how I was going to crawl down to get to where I could have some more access to the rest of her nether regions I but shouldn't have worried. My tiny body was encircled by Sara's right thumb and her two other fingers and then my whole body was being rubbed against her pussy lips. Remember those spikes? Well some of them were digging into me and scratching me up and I wasn't having such a good time at all. It hurt! Fortunately, after a few seconds the whole area became lubed up. The change was like night and day and I was soon gliding over the outside of her pussy up and down as she used me as her toy.

And then I went from mere toy to fuck toy as she became wetter and wetter and my body began going into her pussy deeper and deeper. At first it was just my stomach and chest that were rubbing on the inside of her pussy lips, but soon my hips where being thrust past those wet and puffy pussy lips.

The time was nearing as I got covered more and more in her pussy juices and my body became slicker and slicker. I was now gliding past her outer pussy lips with no friction at all that I could feel. Suddenly, I was turned and thrust into Sara's vagina head first. I wasn't expecting something so quick and before I knew it my world was once again dark, slippery and wet. I will say that of all three girls, Sara had the least, let's say, sexual aroma about her. Being inside of her I can only describe as wonderful.

Sara had a tight grasp on my ankles as she shoved me in and out of her but I glided past as if I was flying through the air. I could still feel the muscles in her pussy, especially below me, working. They weren't as tight as when I was twice as tall earlier as I was then. Now, instead of a mild crushing, they were more like caressing me.

I went in face down but I wanted to turn around so that I was face up. Unfortunately, Sara was in control and I couldn't twist my way around. I did, however, succeed in bringing my arms up which had started out down by my sides. I used them to try to rub more against the insides of Sara's vagina. I think it worked. I knew that Sara was getting closer to climax because the frequency of me going in and out was picking up.

Pretty soon I was like a human piston and Sara's grip on my ankles became tighter and tighter. I was expecting her to cum soon as I was nearing orgasm myself, but she sent another curve ball my way: Sara had pushed me in as far as she could holding my ankles then let go and pushed on the bottom of my feet.

Now I had gone in further than I had before. I had no idea how much there was to go, but apparently, there was quite a bit more. There seemed to be one of Sara's fingers pushing me further and further into her. I could feel the contractions of her cunt muscles and I could feel her whole body tense too. I don't know if she felt my hard-on grinding into her pussy walls as I glided past going deeper and deeper, but I sure did. I physically felt like I was actually fucking this colossal pussy.

It finally ended with her whole body going into spasm and her cunt muscles trying to squeeze me. It wasn't uncomfortable in the least. It was dark, of course, but I could still breathe somehow. There was a great big squeeze and a sudden push as I was forced out. I came flying out backward and landed, disoriented, on the mattress. I didn't realize how pooped I was but all I could do was lay on the mattress face first.

I'm sure Sara was equally tired out. We both lay in the dark for a good long time. The only thing was I didn't get off. My dick was still poking a dent into the mattress where I lay. It was no problem though -- I was satisfied that I was able to do this for Sara. I felt great about it.

When Sara's strength had returned she grabbed me and put me on her chest. I felt like I was on top of the world and as it was still very early in the morning, I fell asleep. I wasn't sandwiched between two gigantic tits of my sister or of Kelly, but I was just as content where I was just then.

It had been the most awesome and memorable night I've ever had. I'll look back on this night some day and realize how lucky I was and will probably have to pinch myself to remind me that it wasn't all a dream.
Chapter 12 by littless
Author's Notes:

I meant to get this last chapter up sooner but I had problems reaching the site for a couple of days. Anyway, here it is. In reading the comments I see that some of you like different outcomes. I had planned to write other stories using RF-29 and I still plan on it. I will likely take some of the suggestions in the comments for the new ones. If there's something you like let me know. I like hearing from the readers. Thank you all for reading this little story of mine.

I woke spontaneously. I just opened my eyes and was greeted by the most wonderful sight ever: Sara's smiling face.

"Good morning." she said. I noticed that her face had returned to the way it was before everything began growing.

"Hi. Have I grown?"

"Yep."

I felt relieved, but at the same time sad. I'm going to miss what happened that previous night, but I'll always remember it.

"Your face," I said.

"What about my face?"

"It's even more beautiful than it was when we first met."

"It is?"

"After seeing it several times bigger, I know just how pretty you really are and it will always remind me of last night."

"Oh, Matt. You know, your sister is right here behind me?"

"I don't care. I love her too. What about Kelly?"

"She's still sleeping in my bed."

"The three of us are in Kelly's bed?"

"Yeah."

I lifted my head to look behind Sara. "Is Miranda still sleeping?"

"I think so." Sara whispered without turning around to make sure.

"We're all still naked."

"Does that bother you?"

"No. I feel special to be this way with all of you. Especially you, Sara."

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"Do you mind if we hug?"

"I'd be disappointed if we didn't," I told her and then we embraced tightly. You don't know how good it feels to be holding a girl when you're both naked. Okay, maybe you do, but then you know how special it is. I shouldn't have to mention that we kissed too and that it was a long, sloppy, wet kiss.

I had been missing out on all of this stuff before. It was quite a lot to miss. I vowed I would seek more of this but I felt I wouldn't have to.

"What time is it?" I asked. Sara lifted her head then lay back down.

"Eight thirty."

"Early for a Sunday."

"Yeah, but I couldn't sleep with you next to me. I had to see you while the sun was up."

"I like seeing your face."

We relaxed in each other's arms and fell back to sleep. I must have been sleeping when I had grown back to original size. I didn't feel it at all and I suppose I was that beat when I fell asleep. I missed it but it didn't matter. We all finally woke up a couple of hours later.

"Good morning, again." Sara said waking me up.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"Aw, you. You always say sweet things to me."

"Hey, get up lazy bones." I heard someone say. I knew exactly who that was.

"Make me." I said. Then ...

SMACK! I felt a slap on my ass.

"MIRANDA!!!"

Miranda and Kelly were laughing. I jumped out of bed and tried to run behind Miranda to give her ass a slap. We were all still nude and this whole situation felt so natural that I didn't give it a second thought. Unfortunately, Miranda kept turning around so to slap her ass I had to step in and reach around. But instead of slapping her, we held each other and gave each other a hug.

Now I told you that Miranda was taller than me despite her being two years younger. My face was just above her tits and I gave her a little kiss right in the middle of her chest. She kissed my head. We hardly ever hugged before this, probably because I didn't want people to see how much taller she was, or rather, how short I was. But I didn't care now. In fact, I wish she was as big as she was last night to me. I know, weird.

"Matt."

"Yes, Miranda?"

"I, uh, ... thanks."

"For what?"

"Last night."

"No, Miranda. Thank you."

"I never knew you were so cool."

"Sorry to disappoint, my dear sister, but I'm not. Ask Kelly. I'm just your average nerd."

"You are not!" Kelly shouted. "You're a nerd, but you're no ordinary nerd."

"I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not, Kelly."

"Take it as one, Matt."

"Okay."

Kelly got up out of Sara's bed -- she slept there all night long, apparently -- and came to me for a hug and a kiss. I was shorter than her too by about a couple inches, but at least we could kiss without me getting up on a step stool.

After my kiss with Kelly, I reached for Sara and helped her get up out of bed whereupon we hugged and kissed.

"I'm hungry guys." I proclaimed.

"Me too." Miranda echoed.

"What time is it?"

"Ten thirty."

"I think it's too late for breakfast." Kelly told all of us.

"I have an idea." I said.

"What?"

"Why don't we go to that new waffle place in town?"

"It's a little too far to walk, Matt."

"Who said anything about walking? I'll drive."

"You have a car?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Kelly, this is the first semester I've had a car. And this is the first time we've even talked this semester."

"Oh yeah. Did you know about his car, Miranda?"

"Yeah." she answered.

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't even know you knew Matt."

"Oh. Well, what are we waiting for?"

"Maybe we should get dressed." I told Kelly.

"I think that's probably a good idea, Matt."

"Tell you what: you guys get ready and I'll go back to my dorm and clean up myself. I need to get the keys anyway. I'll meet you all out in the parking lot out front. I'll text you, Kelly."

"Sounds good."

"Sara?"

"What?"

"Would you mind giving me your number?"

"Let me get my phone. Give me yours and I'll text you. Then you'll have my number."

After exchanging numbers we kissed and I left.

----------
"Hey, man. Where were you last night?"

"Sorry, Charlie."

"Oh, can it, will you?" Charlie said. Charlie was my roommate and I frequently used that line with him. He never liked it.

"I spent the night in a friends dorm room. It was too late and I was too tired to walk back."

"Did you meet Kelly?"

"Oh yeah, I did."

"Didn't hit it off with her again, huh?"

"Nah. You know Kelly. We talked, as usual, then called it a night. It was late but I met up with my sister and we talked until real late."

"You have a sister?"

"Didn't I tell you?"

"No."

"Yeah, she's taking classes here too. We don't talk much so it was good to see her again."

"Did you stay in her dorm room?"

"Shhh. It was a girl's room. I wasn't supposed to be there. Don't tell anyone."

"I won't, man."

"Cool. Look, I need to take a shower then I have to go out. I promised Miranda a late breakfast."

"Miranda?"

"My sister."

"Oh."

It was nearly an hour later that I was all fresh and changed and had the car warmed up and outside the coed dorm. When the girls came out I had to let Miranda sit up front since she was the tallest and needed the room, although, I really wanted Sara to sit next to me. Ah, the sacrifices we make. I hope Miranda remembers this.

After getting a booth to sit in, Kelly and Miranda took one side and Sara and I took the other. I think it was understood between all of us that Sara and I would be together. As we read the menu together Sara leaned her head on my shoulder.

I'd never had a girlfriend but it seemed after last night that Sara and I were now close. There was no denying that. What exactly we did have together now I wasn't sure, but it felt good to have Sara next to me.

We were all hungry and I told the girls that I would be paying. Mom and Dad gave Miranda and I cash and the promise that they'd get us more if needed. I hardly ever used mine and I knew that Miranda had probably blown through nearly all of hers by now so it was a no-brainer. I was happy to pay.

I think we all had waffles -- we just had different things with it. I had two eggs, over medium, along with not one but two orders of bacon, some orange juice, milk and coffee for dessert. The girls each had as much food as I did and we all ended up satisfied with full bellies.

Sara and I fed each other bites at times. I asked how her grits were and she gave me a taste by holding a spoon of it in front of my mouth. I gave her a bite of my over medium eggs and that's how it began.

When there was a lull in the conversation I spoke. "So, um, Kelly, thank you for the most memorable night of my life."

"I'm happy you came over."

"Me too."

"Do we have to worry about Pete?"

"Nah, he's cool. But let me talk to him first."

"Good. I'd hate for this to get out."

"Don't worry. I'm sorry about him not going along with it."

"It's always a gamble. You were a gamble, Matt."

"Thanks for thinking of me."

"It wasn't all my doing."

"It wasn't?"

"No." Kelly said.

"What do you mean?"

She looked at Sara. Then I looked at Sara.

"I'm sorry, Matt." Sara said. "I didn't know if you were up to it but I'm really glad you stayed."

"Right. I'm glad I stayed too. But what did you have to do with it?"

"I wanted to meet someone who wasn't a jerk, Matt."

"Well, thanks. Uh, until last night you didn't know me."

"Kelly told me about you and I wanted to meet you, that's all. Kelly had scored the RF-29 and she suggested inviting you and your friend but she wasn't sure about you. I convinced her to call you."

"She means she begged me, Matt." Kelly said.

"I see." I said. "That's a good thing otherwise we wouldn't be here. Thank you, Sara."

"Thank you for not being a jerk."

"All I did was stick around for the, uh, game."

"You have no idea what you did, do you?" Kelly said.

"Like I said, all I did was get little with you."

"Tell him, Sara."

"Let me tell him." Miranda asked. This was beginning to be some sort of big mystery.

"What?" I asked.

"Matt, do you know how many guys would do that?"

"How should I know?"

"Hardly any."

"So?"

"So, when guys get one dose, that's it. They don't go any further. You've gone further than any other guy I've done it with."

"Wait. You said you only did it with your friend Holly."

"I lied."

"Did you do that to get me to play?"

"No. I just lied. I didn't want you to think I did that sort of thing."

"How many times?"

"Four, total."

"Wow. What about you, Kelly?"

"Twice, that's all." Kelly said. "And the guys quit after one dose."

"Okay. What about you, Sara?"

"A few times, Matt. I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I don't know. I didn't tell you the truth. Last night was the smallest I ever got though. Kelly and I thought for sure that you would quit too after that first dose but I'm so happy you didn't."

"Me too. But if you weren't there with me, I'm not too sure I would have gone past that first dose either."

"Really?"

"Really. I'm glad that there was someone like you by my side."

"I knew it."

"You know I'd keep playing with you?"

"No. I knew you'd say more sweet things like that, Matt."

"It's true."

"I know."

"It's kind of funny, Kelly."

"What is?"

"I kind of figured that maybe you and I would someday, I don't know, get together."

"It could happen. How do you feel now?"

"I feel a lot closer to you now, but even more so with Sara. I can't believe this. One night. That's all it took."

"We shared a lot, Matt." Sara said leaning into me.

"We did. More so than anything I've ever shared with anyone. And Miranda."

"What?" Miranda replied.

"How the hell did you and Kelly meet?" I asked Miranda. Kelly answered that question.

"Before the semester started and we were settling in, I was bringing the refrigerator up to the room, Matt. Your sister asked if I needed help bringing it up the stairs and her and her father, that is, your father, I guess, offered to help and from there on we've been friends."

"I had no idea."

"It was after you were all moved into your dorm room." Miranda told me.

"Dad met Kelly?"

"Yeah."

"Did he meet Sara too?"

"I think so."

I looked at Sara. She shrugged.

"Small world, huh?"

"Small campus."

"I seem to think it was very big after last night." That got a chuckle from all of them.

"Matt?" Kelly asked.

"What?"

"Would you be up for another round of RF-29?" she whispered.

"Sure, if it's with Sara." I looked at Sara and she smiled. "Oh, and if you need help with paying for it, let me know. I can help. And Miranda, you better not tell Mom or Dad."

Miranda made a motion with her hand as if zipping her lips. I knew she wouldn't. "But you better invite me."

"I can't wait to get you smaller than me again." I said.

"You think you'll win?"

"Depends on who's on my side this time. Sara doesn't know how to play poker very well, do you, Sara?"

"I play just fine."

"Which reminds me. Did you really have that bad a hand, every hand that we played last night, or did you purposely try to lose?"

I could see Sara's face turn a bright shade of red. That told me all I needed to know.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." she said.

"That's okay. You did very well last night."

"Would you play with me again?"

"I'd love to. But I'd also love to get Miranda little."

"Why?"

"It reminded me of the old days when we were kids and I was the bigger one."

"But Matt," Miranda began, "I thought you liked being little."

"Ever since I was eleven you've always been taller. I'd like to be the taller one once in a while."

Miranda stuck her tongue out at me. We all laughed.

"We'll see if you get between my boobs again."

"You could let me be the taller one a little bit, right? Wouldn't you do that for me?"

"We'll let the cards decide."

"Ah, my own sister. I can't get a break. Sara, I hate to mention this but I'm really happy that my height doesn't bother you."

"Are you kidding?" Sara asked. "I've been waiting for someone like you all my life."

"What do you mean: someone like me?"

"Matt, do you think it's just because you're a nice guy."

"That's what you just said, that I wasn't a jerk."

"I like you short."

"You did when I got real little."

"I loved it. Didn't you?"

"Yeah. The best part was real early this morning."

Miranda and Kelly looked at me funny as Sara and I smiled at each other. They didn't know and I wasn't going to say anything. I wondered if Sara would spill the beans but she didn't. I think I'm going to keep that girl. Some day I'm sure the other two will find out or put two and two together, but for now it was our secret.

"So, Kelly?" I asked.

"What?"

"Until last night I thought we'd never see each other again."

"What gave you that idea?"

"You. You were avoiding me."

"No, I wasn't."

"Right. We haven't talked at all this semester. You never went out with me."

"You never asked."

"I did too. You kept making excuses."

"Oh, that. They weren't excuses, Matt."

"What?"

"I'm a busy girl."

"Yeah, too busy for me."

"Look, I'm sorry."

"Well, it doesn't matter now. I think I'm going to be spending more time with my sister as well as Sara."

Miranda's eyes opened wide. "Yeah?" she said.

"After you've finished studying."

"I study."

"I hope so. As cool as this RF-29 is, you still need to study first and I know you, Miranda."

"Matt! Shhhhhhh!"

"I'll keep it down. You study and then we'll have fun every now and again."

"Promise?"

"Yes. Do you promise to keep up with schoolwork?"

"I promise."

"Good. And you, Miss Sara, I hope to spend a lot more time with you."

"Promise?"

"Ah-ha," I laughed. "You know I will. I really want to get to know all about you."

"Sociology."

"What?"

"I'm majoring in sociology."

"Oh. I'm a double 'E'."

"I know. Kelly told me."

"And she told me nothing about you."

"Then we should get to know each other."

"Exactly what I was thinking."

And that's how my relationship with Sara began. Having a girlfriend felt like the most natural thing in the world. How can people get relationships wrong? It was the beginning of a very fruitful friendship, not to mention several nights of experimenting with a certain drug. I won't tell you what it is but it begins with "RF" and ends in "29".

Kelly turned out to be a better friend than I ever expected. We'd share the aforementioned experimentation as well as being friends with benefits. That's weird given her roommate was my lover. But we had many three-ways, as well as four-ways with another person who I won't mention.

And speaking of which, my sister ain't all that bad either. She needs to take her schoolwork more seriously. She also needs to manage her money better. She needs to stop growing too. I had no idea she was over six feet tall. I should have known that she had grown since I last saw her when my face was in the middle of her tits rather than above them. But dayum! Will that girl ever stop growing? I hope not.

On the other hand, my sister has world class tits and legs. Ditto for her smile, just like Sara's. She's going to make some short guy real happy. I'm on a mission to find such a guy but so far, all I end up with is taller dudes. Miranda insists they have to be as short as me or shorter. That's a tall order. Um, excuse me. That's a, uh, hard order. Fuck it. It's a short order, okay?

That RF-29 is some wild shit! We've had lots of fun times with it, but also there were some times when things got pretty fucking dicey. You'll just have to wait until I get around to telling those stories though. Until then, just know that I'm considering changing my major to chemistry. Not. But if I did, I know that I'd be getting into pharmaceuticals.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11421