HARMONY/melody by PhantomLR
Summary:

Fallow Izellah Ivory as her life changes in a major way. Success or failure everything changes. 


Categories: New World Order, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Gentle, Giant, Giantess, Humiliation, Lesbians, Maternal, Muscle Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 31358 Read: 12931 Published: January 29 2022 Updated: May 24 2022
Story Notes:

Based on the MAJOR/minor universe by NotSirk. you know how this goes there's a few of these but this time we'll be fallowing  Izellah from MAJOR/minor vanilla. Not a stand alone story you will have needed to read the orginal to understand what's going on. 

While I do intend to be as "canon" compliant as possible it's impossible that my impression of the characters is exactly the same as yours and as the story goes on the gap will widen even more. I will be making changes to the LORE in order to tell the story so be mindful of that as well. Best to think of this story as an AU.  

uh

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


1. Chapter 1 by PhantomLR

2. Chapter 2 by PhantomLR

3. Chapter 3 by PhantomLR

4. Chapter 4 by PhantomLR

5. Chapter 5 by PhantomLR

6. Chapter 6 by PhantomLR

Chapter 1 by PhantomLR
Author's Notes:

I've written some fetish heavy stories before while this one is...kinda the opposite since the main reason i'm writing it is the character of Izellah, but I will try my best to make sure there's some fetish stuff in it.  

The plate in front of Izellah was still more than three-quarters full and she couldn’t eat another bite. Why did MAJORS have to eat so much anyway? 


Sure, most MAJORS were In the neighborhood of like 15 feet tall and all but this amount of food always seemed absurd to Izellah. 


“Did you enjoy the food, Izzy?” Gloria asked, smiling. 


“Don’t call me Izzy!” Izellah snapped at the half-naked giant in her family home. “It was okay” she admitted.


“Just okay?” Gloria gasped, her large chest stretching the fabric of the apron she wore. “Iggy loves my cooking, and you’ve eaten quite a bit of it yourself.” 


Izellah bristled at Gloria’s pet name for her papa. 


God damn it, why was she so good at this? It would be one thing if all she had was her impressive rack going for her like that bubblegum bitch who seemed to shadow Brenda Hawthorne everywhere she went. Instead what Izzellah got was a well-put-together, very attractive, young woman, who could cook and by design or not gave Izzy her first real friend regardless of the shaky start. 


After five minutes of staring listlessly at the plate almost full of food, Gloria came by to pick it up. 


“You’ve been eating a lot more since we got back from our trip,” Gloria noted. “Hasn’t she, Sabrina?” 


Izellah jerked around to see the tan Titaness standing slightly to the left of her minor booster seat. 


“Yeah,” Sabrina raised an eyebrow “you about to grow an inch? Trying to overtake me izz?”


“Not likely” Izellah replied “you know minors stop growing around my age so neither of those is likely. Honestly, I didn’t even notice I was eating more.” 


“Eating a lot isn’t like a symptom of anything serious is it?” Ignacio Ivory asked in a worried tone.


Ignacio was a big man, towering over both Sabrina and Gloria with a black t-shirt across his wide shoulders, the fabric of his sleeves looked to be crying out for someone to release them from their suffering so it was so cute to see him get so worried over Izellah eating more than usual. 


Izellah could understand why her papa got into so many fights as a kid. The MAJOR's fondness for domination and power plays probably made her dad a tantalizing target, if not to impress their peers then it was to prove to themselves that they could beat him. 


“It can be,” Gloria said matter of fact “it’s probably nothing but I can always take her in to get a checkup if that'll ease your worries papa bear.” 


“I’m fine!” Izzellah snapped, not wanting to spend more time than she had with Gloria. 


“Oh, Izzy! You're so brave!” Gloria cooed, running up and giving Izzellah a bear hug. 


It just so happened that it also shoved her face right into Gloria's massive mammaries. Izzellah wanted to bite down to end the hug on her terms but she knew from experience that she’d only be wasting her time, so she just decided to sit there and enjoy it. Gloria’s shirt smelled of fresh detergent, clean would be the best way to describe it. While Izellah’s head was smashed between two large cloth covered orbs it wasn’t as bad as being smothered by that bitch or as tight as Lisa’s overly protective  mother Linda could be. 


Gloria released Izzy from her embrace and sauntered past Ignacio. 


“Well,” Gloria began, “if the little princess doesn’t need attention, maybe I could give you some attention.” 


“Ew!” Izellah gagged “Not in front of us!” 


Izellah jumped down from her seat and took Sabrina’s hand into her own. While she didn’t possess nearly enough strength to move the larger teenager, Izzalah kept walking anyways hoping Sabrina would follow which she luckily did. 


“Sabrina and I are going out to see Lisa.” Izellah said as they walked out unable to hear her papa’s reply. He was probably telling her to be careful or stay by Sabrina's side if she were to make a guess.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sabrina drove the Ford Mustang Boss 302 that Izellah had been so diligently working on for the past how many years. 


Not that Izellah couldn’t drive herself now, she had been practicing after a fashion but she still didn’t have her license to her dismay while Sabrina did.


It still vexed her that her….gross step sister was able to drive it before her. Izellah had driven it that one day but between school and that incident in Wayward Creek she hadn't had the opportunity to drive it again. 


Izellah looked up at Sabrina on the driver's side as she sat in her special booster seat. She was always told that they were necessary to keep minors safe but when a MAJOR stops using the same type of seat  at age 5 while she was 17 she couldn’t help but feel humiliated by it. They could at least do a better job at making them look different for fucks sake? 


“What’s wrong?” Izellah asked the towering MAJOR “you look like you’re either in pain or thinking really hard.” 


“Izz-“ 


“Don’t you fucking dare!” Izellah snapped at the titianess from her booster seat. “You promised me you wouldn’t tell them” 


“But-“ 


“No buts.” Izellah interrupted, “So what I eat more than I used to, big deal.” 


Sabrina glanced down at the raging minor confused. Why didn’t she get it? 


You don’t just get drugged and when something abnormal happens to you the answer is definitely not to just shrug it off. These two events are obviously related. 


“Slave,” Izellah  reached up to snap her fingers as close to the Amazon’s ear as she could “pay attention to the road, our turn is just up ahead.” 


Sabrina made the turn. They then had to drive for another 5 minutes before they reached the Watermeine residence. Less of a house more of a mansion. 


Izellah undid the straps on her booster seat herself as Sabrina sat in a daze still debating if she should go back on her promise and tell her mom and Ignacio. A miner's life was worth more than such a silly promise of silence, especially Izzy’s life. 


“Hey,” Izellah spoke softly,  she had to plant her feet on Sabrina thighs in order to get to a spot where she could get her tiny arms wrapped tenderly around the younger MAJOR’s neck. “I was just starting to like you Sabby, but the problem I have is I don’t like people who break their promises especially when I already did my end of it. You don’t want to be someone I don’t like right?“ 


Sabrina nodded her head even though she didn’t really hear anything. Izzy had once told her she didn’t believe in love at first sight but Sabrina did. She knew that as soon as she laid eyes on the olive skinned, green eyed minor with the attitude of any MAJOR.


“Good,” Izellah giggled


This girl is dangerous, Sabrina thought. 


“Now come on, their front door is very heavy.” Izellah hopped down from the seat then exited the mustang.

 

“You’re not just here to visit that restaurant are you?“ Sabrina asked, coming out of her lust fueled daze.


Izellah faked surprise, placing one hand on her modest sized bosom.


“Me?!” She asked exasperatedly, “I would never want to see one of my best friends get a bite to eat with me.” 


You just ate, Sabrina thought. 


“Girlfriend!” Lisa squealed as she opened the door to greet the MAJOR/minor.


Tall for a minor Lisa towered over Izellah by a little under a foot. Long legged and lithe she wrapped her arms around the smaller minor and swung her around fall followed closely by her long braid, all the while a very tall very powerful MAJOR girl stared daggers down at Lisa. 


Huh, she seems heavier Lisa thought when she deposited Izzleah on the ground of the patio. 


“Did you get taller?“ Lisa asked.


“I hope so, where’s your mom?” Izellah returned.


“You going to fuck her?“ Lisa smirked. 


“Don’t answer my question with a question?” Izellah snarked. 


“Okay geez, she’s out and if you want to go to McShakey’s we’ll have to bring Romeo.” 


“Fine!”Izellah groaned 


“Romeo!” Lisa yelled “we’re going to McShakey’s!” 


“Again!?” Romeo Watermeine stomped into view wearing nothing but a t-shirt and shorts” 


“Shut up and get dressed or I’m telling mom about Saturday!” Lisa told her brother.


“You wouldn’t!”Romeo cried. 


“Try me. Now hurry up.” Lisa turned to Izellah and Sabrina “come on in he’s going to be awhile”


Lisa moved into the house to let them in followed by Sabrina then Izellah. To her surprise she was able to close the door behind her. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


McShakey’s was very busy by the time they got there. It took 15 minutes alone to find a decent parking spot. Normally on a day like that it would take a party of four at least 30 minutes to get a seat unannounced with no reservation however there were some perks to having two minors in that you got to skip to the front of most lines no matter how busy. 


Izellah didn’t like being a minor and never really had even when her mother was still alive. Even back then she knew on some level how unfair things were in this world of superior beings and finally coming to school had only affirmed her previous feelings. 


Sure there were some minors that enjoyed the life-style they had. To be pampered, free of responsibility, people talked to you nicely for just being one and  they were always looked after. 


Izellah never liked it. The pampering was suffocating, to be without responsibility meant to be without purpose or independence. MAJORS only talked to them nicely because it’d score them sex, social cred, or a bond. Not to mention the constant condescending attitude under all of it. 


What bothered Izellah even more was that all of them acted like she should be grateful for all of it. Or that everything they did was above her comprehension. 


That big bimbo had told her she should just stay unaware of everything going on around her or that she should be cool with being treated like a prize at a carnival. Izellah would tell her off but the dumb bitch would probably mistake her for a chair and sit on her and that would be the end of her school experience and life as a whole. 


“You gonna order something today izz” Lisa asked.


Izzelah looked up from her menu to find the others sitting around her staring at her. 


A flush crept up Izzellah neck and turned to the tall blonde MAJOR in the waiters uniform, a stupid smile plastered all over his face.


Izellah went on to list a smorgasbord of some of her favorite minor portioned meals, ranging from an assortment of sliders to a salad topped with meat and cheeses.


“On second thought,” Izellah said, “just get me surf and turf.” 


The stares again.


“Sabrina, don't look at me like that. I'm sure you’re perfectly capable of eating the rest or I’ll just take it home. I can even spit on it and you can look at it like an indirect kiss.” Izellah joked.


“Ew.” Sabrina gagged 


“I didn’t hear a no.” Izzelah smiled 


The tall blonde man’s smile never flickered but she noticed something in his eyes. Amusement? Confusion? Maybe a mix of both? Or was it just the MAJOR’s genetic disposition to just be annoying. He spun on his heels and promised everything would be on its way before he left.


“Did you get a tapeworm?” Lisa asked bluntly. 



“Hush you, it’s not illegal to take home  leftovers,” Izzelah turned to Sabrina. “Hey, cheer up. I won’t spit on the food and if I faint I’ll let you tell my papa.” 


“Fine, but if you get fat I’ll have to put you on a diet.” Sabrina teased 


“There’s no waaaaaaay” Izellah shrieked as she was hoisted into the air by strong hands  placed on either of her sides.


“What the fuck!“ Sabrina roared standing up to face the faceless women if she had to guess by the slender MAJOR’s hands. 


Izellah wasn’t sure who it was until she heard a-


**pop**


“Let me go tits Magee” Izzellah shrieked. 


“Come on tiny tush I’m not the only one who chews gum” The well endowed MAJOR replied as she slid away from Sabrina who grabbed for Izellah.


“Fancy meeting you here.” Rebecca said, blowing a bubble. 


“Let go of her!“ Sabrina ragged.


**pop** 


“Damn, calm down firecracker I’m not hurting her” she blew another bubble.


Izellah tried to break free from the giantesses grasp but it was no use, she seemed to not even feel the struggles.


When it seemed like Rebecca wasn’t going to let Izellah go Sabrina lowered her stance, she leaned forward as if she was about to tackle the taller MAJOR.


**pop**


“Stop!“ a voice yelled from the side.


It had an immediate effect on everyone, Izellah stopped her struggles and Sabrina’s explosive charge came to an abrupt stop. It was Mable’s sister Brenda, her red hair tied in two long braids that went over her shoulders. She was small for a MAJOR only about 6 inches taller than Sabrina was. Her clothing was rather reserved but Izellah could tell she was thin but powerful underneath although as far as Izzy was aware she wasn’t the athletic type, damn MAJOR genetics. 


“Let her go!” Brenda told her friend.


**pop**


Rebecca placed Izellah on the ground then rose to her full height to utterly tower over the minor. Izellah started to hate the sight of those long legs in those same damn black knee high socks. Izellah couldn’t even see Rebecca’s face anymore past the two round protrusions that threatened to rip the fabric of her blouse.


Two more pairs of legs joined Rebecca’s to loom over Izellah on the ground. She really did hate this. Her whole life she just wanted a normal life, to be treated like a normal person, she met people she liked. Hell Brenda mind raped her but Izellah knew she wasn’t a bad person. Even though Rebecca fucked with her Izzelah knew it was to push her best friend to be more proactive. Brenda had a very obvious crush on Izellah for reasons that were beyond her. She doubted very much there really was one, maybe it was some tier 3 bullshit. 


Sabrina scooped Izzy in her arms and stared dagger at the two MAJORS. 


“Go away,” Sabrina told them “try again tomorrow, maybe you’ll be able to greet someone without trying to pick them up.” 


“Damn girl,”Rebecca smirked. “We've been through a lot together, we're all basically best friends. It's no big deal” she finished.


It was a big deal though Izellah simmered. Why was it such a hard concept to grasp? Does Rebecca just go up to everyone and lift them off the ground and refuse to let them go until they’re threatened?


“Just leave.” Romeo stood up and walked to Sabrina’s side as she placed Izzelah on her booster seat. 


“Come on” Brenda said as she grabbed Rebecca's hand to drag her away from the group. 



The two of them were out of ear shot even for MAJOR’s when Rebecca finally spoke up. 


“Why’d you leave? We came all the way to this stupid restaurant cause you missed the pipsqueak.” Rebecca teased.


“Why did you have to do that?” Brenda wailed.


“Because you’d just sit there ogling the object of your affection if I didn’t?“ 


“You still didn’t need to grab her like that,” Brenda said, getting angry.


“Hey the more she hates me the more she’ll love you for saving her” Rebecca replied 


“You know that’s not true.” 


Rebecca gave her friend a large Cheshire grin “it’s just one of my many charming quirks. It’s also so much fun to mess with her.” 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



“Well that was fun.” Lisa quipped as Sabrina and Romeo sat down.


“So Izz, who are you gonna give your V card to?“ Lisa asked as innocently as she could.


“Ffrklejll” Izzelah choked.


“I don’t know them” Lisa deadpanned. “Is it Sabrina?“


The waiter dropped off a basket of garlic toast and Izellah grabbed the first piece she could throw at Lisa who held her arms up to block it. 


“Stop being a perv!” Izzelah told her friend. 


“That’s not a no,” Lisa giggled.


“Arnt you going to say anything?” Izzelah turned her fury to Sabrina. 


“The lighting in here is so nice.” Sabrina squeaked 


“Romeo will take it” Lisa said 


“Don’t offer me up like that?“ Romeo told his sister.


“What! am I not pretty enough for you.” Izzy asked him with faux anger.


“Careful how you answer that little brother or else Sabrina going to beat your face in” 


“I’ll only break a few ribs, '' Sabrina joked.


The four of them laughed as the tension in the atmosphere subsided. 


Food hadn’t arrived for another 20 minutes and in that time they cycled through conversations ranging from future dances and school events to what they did over the course of their brief vacation. When the conversation moved onto their favorite media both Izellah and Lisa naturally began talking about a show the both of them watched called “Amazing Abby” where a minor girl would solve mysteries however when it came time to fight the bad guys she transformed into a MAJOR. What followed could hardly be considered a fight even against a group of powerfully built MAJO’s.


Izellah had always liked Amazing Abby even if she tried her best to hide that fact from others. It was kinda embarrassing being a show for kids but the premise was always appealing to her. 


“As a halfie,” Lisa said “I honestly wish I was more or a MAJOR than some odd mixture of both.” 


“What do you mean?” Sabrina asked.


“You see like…I’m  tall and strong for a minor but nowhere near a MAJOR. I can assure you when I’m not being coddled even my mom is able to effortlessly beat men in anything physical. It just kinda sucks. Like being average MAJOR size would have been nice.” 


“That just sounds like a big minor to me.” Romeo said.


“I guess,” Lisa said, popping garlic bread into her mouth. Izellah watched every subtle movement that played about her jaw  as the muscle and bones beneath moved to chew the cooked bread,and then the similar play of muscles in her throat as she swallowed.


 Fuck, Izellah thought to herself. Her head started to hurt. It was too loud in here, she even thought she heard Rebecca and Brenda speaking to one another. 


“I always wondered how Abby must  have felt becoming a MAJOR. To feel strong and actually in control for once. I don’t know how she could stand going back to being a minor.” Izzelah said.


“It can’t be all that bad,” Romeo began. “School isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. I’d love to be carefree for a change.” 


Lisa punched Romeo on his shoulder.


“Carefree huh,” Izellah said almost in a whisper, her head pounding. “I didn’t feel very carefree when a bunch of people I had barely known for two weeks decided that I should be their prize like the top shelf reward for a game of skill at a carnival.”


“I didn’t think-“


“Of course you didn’t think!” Izellah snapped, her daze became rage in an instant “most MAJOR’s seem to think a minor should be kowtowing at their feet for every second of air they allow us to breath and because of that they can dictate every aspect of our lives and even have the audacity to tell us what we can and can’t enjoy.”


“It’s not about telling a minor what to do, it’s about protecting them, it is a dangerous world out there for minors. You of all people should know that.” Romeo said.


“That’s not the issue!“ Izzelah bellowed. “


“It’s a dangerous world for everyone. Did the possibility of the car blowing up stop you from coming here?” Izellah didn’t even wait for an answer “wow it didn’t! And you can still walk to the store by yourself couldn’t you? Wait though you might get kidnapped, we better strip you of any ability to make a decision for yourself.”


“Izzy please calm down?“ Sabrina pleaded.


“Clam down?! Why is it when I’m angry that I’m barely treated like a person? It's treated like a trifling issue but heaven forbid if two MAJOR’s get into a  fist fight over a stolen slice of pizza that’s just how they are?”


“It’s okay izz,” Lisa grabbed her hand and started to send her calming thoughts. “Not all MAJORS are like that, my brother isn’t like that Sabrina isn’t like that anymore. Just please enjoy our dinner together. Minors' rights won’t be improved over a rant at Macshakys.” 


“It’s not okay,” Izellah sniffed.


Damn it, why was she so emotional right now? She’s always had a sharp tongue. It seems a lot of the MAJOR’s that liked her did so because they were amused by that very attitude. However it would take more than big tits picking her up to make her explode like this.


“It won’t be okay until minors are allowed to be people again. Make choices for themselves even if it got them hurt.” Izellah said, wiping away a tear as the waiter dropped off their food.


“Don’t be stupid!” A voice called out.


The four of them turned to see a large female MAJOR who looked to be about  Darren Wintons age although with MAJOR’s it was hard to tell. She was blonde haired and grey eyed, slender as a sword and just as strong looking.


However the voice that interrupted them clearly didn’t come from her, it came from the minor cradled in the larger girl's arms. If Izellah had to guess they were probably sisters going by how similar they both looked, practically twins. 


The minor had the same golden blonde hair, the same pouty pink lips, although her eyes were baby blue instead of grey. The little girl looked like a doll. Innocent and beautiful, matched in the same clothing as the MAJOR girl who carried her in a pink dress and white blouse. 


“Do you have any idea how many minors you’d get killed with your little idea?” The mystery girl went on.


A smug little smirk paid a visit to the minors lips as she began again. Izellah hated that look, it was as if this little challenger had thought she’d already won and all that was left to do was the victory lap.


“A miner's job is to provide comfort and reassurance so in turn they can love us back. Not going around and causing more problems. I bet you actually want minors to be able to vote in elections they have no business in deciding or standing in a jury they have no right to judge in? Not everyone wants to live independently from MAJORS?” 


“THEN DON’T!” Izellah yelled and her head began pounding again.”I only want minors to have the ability to choose!” 


“The ability to choose means the ability to disobey and disobey our superiors is a sin against God.” The blonde minor proclaimed. 


“God?! How dare you!” Izellah hopped down to move forward but was stopped by Sabrina.


“Let me go!” Izellah shrieked. 


“See you lost your temper. It’s to be expected I suppose. You obviously don’t have any competent MAJOR’s around you to teach you how to behave in polite society” 


“That’s enough Jen” the blonde MAJOR finally said “you’re being rude!” 


“I’m sorry.” the smaller girl said looking as contrite as possible with the same demeanor as a puppy.


Oh now you step in? Izellah had the sinking suspicion that the minor named “Jen” was nothing more than a sock puppet for the larger MAJOR. She probably heard Izellah dare to imply that minors were people who had a brain. 


Izellah had to admit the plan worked. Let the sharp tongue minor go to work and when her opponent started to see red step in to stop the confrontation between the minors and prove your point at the same time. 


It fucking worked and Izellah felt ashamed for it. She relaxed in Sabrina's grip so she let the little minor girl go and as soon as she did Izellah walked out of the restaurant without saying another word.


Izellah stood outside of the entrance of  McShakey’s absentmindedly staring off into the parking lot. It was getting dark on this cool day in Winton Heights, the sun had painted the sky a beautiful shade of crimson  like Izellah mood had been. It was quiet out here, and the quiet had helped her head not throb as much. She hadn’t noticed until now how  loud it actually was in there. 


Izzy furrowed her brow. Why did it feel so loud in there? Sure it was time for the dinner rush but this wasn’t the first time she’s visited the place when it was busy. Maybe she just had a bad headache?


The ding of the front door rang out as someone exited the restaurant. Izellah back to it but she somehow knew who it was just by the sound of her footsteps. 


“You’ve been out here awhile.” Sabrina observed.


“It’s nice out and the fresh air is helping my headache. No one’s bothered me so far, probably think I’m waiting on a MAJOR.” Izzelah said.


Sabrina absolutely dwarfed Izellah and when she stood so close to her it was obvious who the stronger person was. Izellah barely reached the hem of her skirt and each of her slender legs seemed to be about as big as she was. It was obvious to Izzy that if she really wanted Sabrina could have stopped her from walking away but she didn’t. Maybe it was because Sabrina knew that she really couldn’t get away even if she tried. Hell Izzy was sure that even if she had a license between Sabrina and Romeo they could probably catch up to the car and stop it. 


However when she looked up at the Amazon in front of her Izellah didn’t think that’s how Sabrina saw it. The normally cutesy and bubbly Sabrina had been nothing but focused, quiet, and above all worried. 


“I’m sorry Sabby.” Izellah said softly. “I know my little outburst probably ruined dinner but could you take me home now? My head hurts.” 


Sabrina's face morphed into a small smile as she crouched down to give her crush a hug. 


“Sure thing,” Sabrina told her.” Lisa and Romeo are packing the food as we speak.” 


Sabrina had a crush on Izzy as soon as she met her. It was hard not to admire how this little minor could be so bold, assertive, and ambitious, it seemed to Sabrina that she had a little bit of MAJOR in her  and when she was this cute Sabrina really couldn’t help but fall in love.

End Notes:

written with permission from the author, please leave a review! sorry for any formatting issues. 

Chapter 2 by PhantomLR
Author's Notes:

It's not gonna be easy to make this joke but here we go.

Me: mom can I have a new MAJOR/minor chapter

Mom: no we have MAJOR/minor at home

MAJOR/minor at home:

His office was at the very top of the building. Although pharaohs and kings never really resided at the very top of their palaces or other impressive structures they called home or ruled from, preferring instead to stay in the center of their little worlds. It was for others to stay on top of tall walls to die and keep watch for them.


Things had changed in that respect, modern-day kings of industry and finance wanting to look down on the pions beneath them. 


Samantha has always seen it as a MAJOR thing. She wouldn’t be shocked if the first person to do such a thing was a MAJOR although information from back then on who was and wasn't one was hard to come by coming mainly down to guesswork and speculation, two things she's never been very fond of. 


Not that she couldn't make predictions based on data or anything but conjecture and assumptions have always seemed to her something fit for a minor and not a MAJOR. 



Samantha held the clipboard with both hands bringing it up to her massive bosom feeling the hefty weight of her two pale mounds lifting slightly upwards, her heart pounding. She honestly thought she was past the point of ever being this nervous. It wasn't high school anymore or even university. Samantha Shriver wasn’t a greenhorn anymore, she had both business experience and the grades that any Ivy League university would chomp at that bit to make one of their alumni.


It wasn’t a cakewalk either and Samantha had put in the work. Never being content with her natural aptitude be it her genetic gifts as a MAJOR or her natural abilities as a student where learning and thinking came easily. She had turned down many offers for a date or an invitation to a party to study late into the night. One time in the third grade she had almost put a boy through a tree while walking home when he tried to play keep-away with a backpack full of homework. 


“I can do this,” Samantha told herself, straightening her back.


That's right she was Samantha's mother fucking Shriver! A tall, busty, fiery redhead who didn't take shit from anybody! 


She didn't go to dances because she wasn't attractive, she didn't go to dances because she was busy preparing for the future! Even in bland work clothes like the black and white skirt suit, she wore now she looked good. Her makeup was done to perfection and her rich red locks fell neatly to her shoulders.


Samantha was ready! Samantha was eager! Samantha couldn’t even be distracted by a minor!


**ding**


Samantha wanted to go home. 


The metallic elevator doors opened up to the expansive top-floor office of the redoubtable CEO Friedrich Alarie, the man who stood at the top of the Evolved BioSolutions pyramid. A monster in the world of business, not just because of his clear acumen for the art of the deal but he has the privilege of being the chosen heir and oldest son of Maximillian Alarie current patriarch and CEO of the Alarie group an organization that plays holding company to over 60 successful business. A feat that was as impressive as it is ancient tracing its history back to before the Dark Age. 


Samantha took one apprehensive step forward, and another one, and another one, until she found herself walking towards the man that stood looking out the giant window behind the large black desk. Samantha’s work heels clicking softly against the white linoleum tiles. 


The office was large yet empty, with even the desk not sporting a whole lot of materials on it. A computer, an office phone, with a few papers arranged neatly in piles scattered over his desk. The office chair was made up of plush black leather and looked very comfortable. Out of the corner of Samantha's eye, she saw what she believes to be a bar and some bookcases. Some MAJORS took offense to direct eye contact and it was safer to air on the side of caution when dealing with an Alarie, or so she heard. Every member of that large and powerful family was too high up for the likes of your average MAJOR Samantha included, it didn't matter how smart she was. 


Samantha's downcasted forward-facing eyes made it hard to see the two couches set up parallel to each other, a small coffee table set between but she did see it through her periphery.  There were dark objects in a sterile white room, Samantha was pretty sure that meant something but she would have to see what that was.


Samantha stopped right in front of the CEO’s desk and raised her gaze enough to see if Mr. Alarie had turned around, which it appears he had not. Instead he stood there as tall, still, and quiet as a statue.


A flood of possibilities entered Samantha’s head. Maybe he preferred eye contact and didn’t like it when others didn’t look him in the eyes? Maybe he was waiting for her to say something? Maybe she had to wait for him to say something? Did he prefer a submissive or confident demeanor?


All of Samantha’s cultivated intelligence and the superior brian functionality of a MAJOR was being used in tandem to arrive at the correct conclusion. Normally if a MAJOR failed such a test of social cues it could lead to humiliation or a fight. Usually a fight, and while Samantha was no athlete what she faced was a decently large MAJOR who she’d bet $100 was more powerful underneath that tailor-made black suit than she was under her blouse. 


Instead what would happen was a termination letter and one from such a man as Freidrich Alarie would mean the end of any prospect of a fulfilling career. A punch didn’t need to be thrown for Samantha’s life to be over.


Damn, push-up bras sure are constraining, Samantha thought. I’m gonna free the girls and go braless tonight. 


“Pardon the intrusion sir, I have those reports you requested,” Samantha spoke clearly and confidently. 


Mr. Alarie turned around to face Samantha. Friedrich was a handsome man with well-defined features, a square jaw, and pale eyes that Samantha couldn’t quite place the color of? His brown hair was trimmed relatively short; he wore fringe up with only the shadow of a beard covering his cheeks and jawline. Darker than Samantha, which wasn't that difficult he was still very much caucasian with a perfectly tailored black suit over a now, clearly if not muscular well defined body. 


Friedrich extended his hand and Samantha reciprocated by handing him the clipboard which held data sheets and reports from disparate departments. 


“Thank you,” he said, “I was anticipating these reports.” 


Samantha gave a silent sigh of relief. Those reports with a few exceptions were weekly to bi-weekly reports so if she hadn't done what she did the first words out of his mouth would have been to fire her. With his reputation, he is the type of man that values efficiency and loathes waste.


“Have you made a clean transfer to your new office?” Friedrich asked, flipping through the reports.


“Yes sir,” Samantha replied. 


“Good,” he handed her the reports. “make sure you check in with Melissa. She's been handling the secretarial duties while we were looking for a replacement so she can quickly get you up to speed...uh make sure to cancel all my morning appointments. We’re in the eye of the storm right now so don't get used to the easy start but that's pretty much it for the day.” 


“Will do, sir. Thank you.” Samantha flashed Friedrich a smile and turned on her heels to head back down the elevator to her peers. 


Friedrich Alarie watched as his new secretary walked out of his office unblinkingly, as her wide hips swayed ever so slightly as she walked. He did not look away once she turned around to enter the floor number; the elevator doors shut and she was gone.


“You're gonna get sued for sexual harassment.” a deep voice commented.


“I don't want to hear that from you, Edward,” Friedrich said dryly, moving to the office couch closest to him.


Edward was a large powerfully built man on the extreme end even by MAJOR standards. Around 10 tons of weight with all of it being honed muscle his biceps were so large, Friedrich was surprised he could even wear that white polo shirt. Edwards's blonde hair was slicked back and even inside he wore reflective sunglasses. Not exactly dressed for business he wore black dress pants and shoes. 


“You think she's going to pass your little test?” Edward asked, sitting on the couch across from Friedrich.


“I suppose we’ll see.”


Friedrich leaned forward placing his elbows on his knees while Edward placed his arm across the couch. Compact vs open, flexed vs relaxed. 


“Is everything ready?” Freidnrich asked.


“As you've specified Mr. Ominous.” 


“Be serious Ed,” Friedrich pleaded. 


Edward whistled.


“I haven't heard you call me Ed in what? 50? Years? I can't be serious when you're so wound up like this.”


“We’re on virgin soil here. This could mean a lot.” 


“Yeah yeah, change everything! Never been done before!” Edward joked “I like you better when you're not so earnestly trailblazing.” 


“Fine,” Friedrich almost snapped at the giant of a man, “just do your job.” 


“I always do!” Edward smiled showing a full set of teeth.


“Did you take care of the loose ends?” Alarie asked.


“Would you let me live if I didn't?” Edward asked, raising an eyebrow.


It was Friedrich's turn to smile at his old friend. He got up and approached his deck placing one hand on a single stack of papers relating to the project. 


“Oh,” Edward said as he took out a cigar. “I do have one thing to report. Ahab Jr is making his move.” 


Edward watched his friend turn to meet his gaze. 


“Very well,” Freidrich said with a twinkle in his colorless eyes.” let him challenge me.” a pause, “you can leave now.” 


Edward stood up as he lit his cigar, the comforting smoke filling his lungs. 


“You got it, boss.” 


Edward would deal with any number of his friend's strange mood swings. They didn't last forever, and what goes up, must come down, and the way down was always so much fun. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Izellah was drenched in a thin layer of sweat, the muscles in her legs burning from the prolonged exhaustion of a pre-dawn jog around the block. When alone without her father beside her for a run she was neither permitted to nor particularly wanted to go further than screaming distance from her house. Ignacio Ivory could be mistaken for a possum when asleep but he was always quick to come to Izellah's aid when she needed it.


Izellah put her hand on her knees to catch her breath right outside her front door. She wasn't particularly an athletic person so to speak. Actually, for a minor, she was rather gifted if she said so herself, just not that enthusiastic about exercise irrespective of how much she enjoyed watching other people do it.....


Opening the door Izellah made it through her childhood home. She needed to change into something more suitable for school. It was only 6 and Sabrina wouldn't be over to pick her up until 7 so she could make another breakfast and take a shower.


Scratch that, she decided she would take a shower first to give her time to dry off.


The eggs were almost done when Izellah's father came in wearing boxers and a white t-shirt rubbing his eyes.


“What are you doing up so early,” Ignacio asked, yawning.


“Making breakfast,” Izellah replied, putting on a veritable mountain of pancakes, sausage, and bacon on a plate for her papa. “You’re  gonna have to lift it yourself, it’s too heavy for me.”


“If you keep making me breakfast I’m gonna start to think you’re competing with Gloria.” Ignacio chuckled 


“I am not!” Izellah pouted.


“Sure thing hun,” Ignacio grabbed the plate and walked over to the table.” uh Izzy when did you get up to make all of this?“ 


“Uhhmm like a few hours,” Izellah lied.” just long enough to take a shower and cook some food?” 


“Izellah?“ Ignacio raised an eyebrow.


“Fine, It seems to clear my head so I took a jog around the block but I promise I didn’t go any further than that-“ 


**Ding Dong** 


“Oh heavens,” Izellah said with exaggerated shock “that’s Sabrina! I gotta go papa love you bye~” 


“Izellah we need to talk when you come home about what’s going on,” Ignacio said in his father's voice.


“Okay papa,” Izellah said, grabbing her backpack and heading out the door to meet her future step sister.


Ignacio Ivory starred as the door shut behind Izellah and all he could do was watch as his little girl left. She had gone through so much that he wanted to take her away from it all, and when Gloria convinced him to let them come along for the ride he relented, hoping that Izellah would warm up to his girlfriend. Sometimes it seemed like she had but that progress was the only thing that seemed to have gone according to plan.


A false alarm, an angry child who seemed to be going through puberty all over again, and now on top of that Izellah was acting like she was keeping a secret from him. 


Ignacio took a bite out of the sausage. Izellah was getting pretty good at this, he thought. Maybe she would be a match for Gloria one day, although never physically. Izellah would make for a great wife and he would make a great father-in-law. He’d only break one arm if he or she made her cry and who could ask for more kindness or appropriate use of force? 


Oh well, he thought as he chewed. The talk would come later but first, there was some work to do and then a little date with Gloria and he was so looking forward to turning that false alarm into a real one.


_____________________________


“Are you reading a math textbook?” Sabrina questioned shocked.


“No!” Izellah put the book down. “Fine! Yes, I am.” She finally admitted caving to Sabrina’s stare. 


“Why?” 


“Because I’m bored,” Izellah replied a little embarrassed, “I thought I might as well read ahead.”


“Careful,” Royce cooed, her blue locks falling into her eyes. “You shouldn’t look at new material unless you’ve mastered the present stuff.”


“I did,” Izellah replied defensively “I have! I am!” 


“Lay off Royce,” Sabrina told the MAJOR girl acidly. 


“I'm just making sure she understands the material,” Royce said with a smug little smile on her face. “We all have our talents, I'm sure you would help if you could.” 


Sabrina wanted to wipe that smile off of Royce’s stupid face. Whenever it came time for math lessons Royce would use it as an excuse to get close to the minor and even though Izellah had told her not to worry about it, the sight of it still rankled Sabrina to no end, however. 


“I can too help!” Sabrina said. 


“Sure but not by much, Izellah needs a tutor worthy of her and your math is hardly better than a minor,” Royce saw the look on Izzy’s face “no offense!” She blurted. 


Oof poor course correction, it took all Sabrina had not to laugh at the blue-haired girl. It was never a good idea to laugh when Izzy’s minor status was brought up like that. 


Sabrina was surprised to see Izellah smile after a brief pause.


“I know you MAJOR’s like to play stupid games over stupid things so I have an idea,” Izellah said softly.


The object of Sabrina’s infatuation got up from her minor desk right below paper in hand to approach Ms. Applegate.


Both MAJORS watched on a little perplexed. Not because either of them hadn’t an idea what Izellah was up to now, it was pretty obvious based on what she said what was going to happen. Izellah was coming up with a game and other than what it would be, what the prize was, and what in the heck Izellah was talking to the teacher for was a whole other matter entirely.


“Maybe she's gone to Applegate to mediate or she's coming up with a way to give herself a handicap. I heard she took part in a similar game like half a month ago.” Johnny added. 


“Johnny, I'm gonna punch you in gym class later,” Sabrina deadpanned


Johnny turned around, his face flushed red as Royce chuckled at the exchange. MAJORS are a lot of things but only the most aggressive and dominant ones among them would pick a fight they knew they couldn't win.


Sabrina watched as Izellah made her way back to her seat. Sabrina had to admit the minor looked particularly good today in her skin-tight black jeans, white blouse, with the only color to be seen existing in the form of red stripes on the arms of the black blazer she wore over the blouse. Cool would be the vibe, although Sabrina preferred it more when Izzelah wore cute clothing, this was okay too. 


The minor would never believe it but there was more than a single reason why so many MAJORS pined over her. Sabrina had spent a lot of time with Izellah over the past few months and one of the things she's come to understand about her is that little inclination she has to attribute too many things to her minor status. Not without cause to be fair, too many MAJORS only viewed minors as pets or playthings you could talk to. The other thing Sabrina had learned was that no MAJOR or perhaps even minor that bought into the current MAJOR/minor zeitgeist would ever make it far with Izellah, she might tolerate your existence but that was it. Which was why even if Royce won this game Sabrina didn’t have anything to fear…even if losing would be upsetting. 


“So are we clear on the rules?” Izellah asked.


“w-what?” Sabrina asked, confused. Did she zone out so hard she failed to notice Izzy standing on her desk to talk with them and explain the rules?


Izellah rolled her eyes.


“Ms. Applegste wrote up a test for the three of us to take relating to the material we’ve already covered. After taking it we will hand them in ourselves. At the end of class, I will be given the test sheet of the person who's gotten the most questions correctly. If it's one of you two I’ll be partnered up with them moving forward but if I win, well tough.”Izellah explained.


“That sounds more than fair,” Royce said 


“Here are the tests,” Izellah held out two papers for both Royce and Sabrina to each take one “before we begin I'd recommend you check to make sure they’re all the same. They are but if you want to check.” Izellah added holding up her test.


Sabrina looked them over and both she and Royce shook their heads, all the tests were the same. 10 questions long covering concepts that they've gone over since Izzy joined them. 


Once Izellah sat down at her little minor desk at the foot of Sabrina’s they began their little game. The test wasn’t that long so even if there were a few questions that stumped all three of them it shouldn't take that long to complete, they’ll be done way before the bell rings. When Sabrina made It through more than half of the test she took a second to take a glance at what Izellah was doing, she was taking the test of course writing down equations and showing her work with the same amount of accuracy she had since her first day of school but this time she only seemed to occasionally plug numbers into the calculator that sat at her elbow. 


Which made Sabrina think, what was the point in a test that was so easy the three of them might get all the answers right? Izellah didn't talk about what would happen in the event of a tie. Was that Izzy's plan from the beginning? Get Ms. Applegate to make the three of them an easy quiz so that there'd be a three-way tie, she could very well argue that would mean they should leave her alone, or count it as a win for her? 


The test quickly disabused that theory. The tenth and final question was extremely difficult and to be honest Sabrina hadn't a clue on how to solve it. The beginning was easy but as it went on she was less and less sure on how to proceed. It made sense why Royce, who had been the top student in the class to this point, wasn't done yet. The question had even stumped her. 


 Izellah was still earnestly answering the test questions by the time both Royce and Sabrina had turned theirs in. It only took a few minutes for Izellah to finish it after that, handing in three papers to Ms. Applegate. 


“I wish she would hurry up,” Sabrina complained.


“What are you so worried about, it's just gym class?“ Izellah inquired between the two MAJORS 


Sabrina glanced down at Izellah standing next to Royce’s leg. There was no easier way to look small by standing next to someone’s leg that seemed both bigger and taller than you, Sabrina thought.


“It’s fun,” Sabrina said.


“Here comes Ms. Applegate,” Royce smirked. “The resulting shock from Rodriguez doing worse than a minor probably slowed her down.” 


“Here you are Ms. Ivory, the winner of your little game” Ms. Applegate smiled sweetly.


Izellah thanked Ms. Applegate for her help and afterward headed for the door without saying a word, she needed to hop up to grab the door handle which she was able to turn with some effort that Sabrina had to admit was cute to watch.


“Come on,” Izzy beckoned to Sabrina to follow “we gotta get to this totally fun gym class of yours.” 


Izellah left the room without saying another word. Sabrina and Royce followed easily catching up to the little minor at a normal walking pace. When they caught up to her they saw she had clearly looked at the test, the folded piece of paper now open at her side as she walked.


“Well?” Royce inquired.


“Well don't you have class in the other direction,” Izellah snarked  


Sabrina had to chuckle at the little minor's moxie.


“Sure, but I have enough time to discover who the victor of our contest was,” Royce said haughtily, obviously implying the victor would be her.


Izellah held up the piece of paper for Royce to grab which she did as Sabrina and Izzy kept on walking.


“So?” asked Sabrina


“So what?” Izellah replied coyly.


“Stop that!” Sabrina complained, “you know what. Did Royce win?” 


“Is she rubbing it in your face right now?” 


“Oh my God, you're saying I finally beat her in math?” Sabrina asked excitedly. She had put her all into that test not only to get back at Royce but also to get her from getting any closer to her crush. Sabrina felt elated at finally beating that blue-haired bitch, the initial humiliation of being beaten by her a distant memory. 


“No”


Sabrina’s shoulders sagged at hearing that word.


“I beat her.” Izellah Ivory smiled the rest of the way to gym class. 


-----------------------------------


“What are you even doing here?” Izellah heard Sabrina ask Mei.


Ever since the game of hide and seek Mei Masumoto had started to tag along with Izellah and her friends? Or were they Sabrina’s friends? Her and Lisa were really the only ones Izellah would count amount her own friend group. Riri and Peter were an acceptable package deal. Mabel was Sabrina’s best friend and while she would never admit it openly Izzy had somewhat warmed up to the hyperactive gingers personality. 


“You should just leave,” Mabel’s older sister Brenda told Mei.


Izellah sat silently, nibbling at an oversized slice of her favorite lobster pizza. She really could do without Mei being there or the dynamic duo that consisted of Brenda Hawthorne and Reb-


**pop**


Rebecca Swann. The table they all sat at was crowded enough with things not being improved with people that seemed to have thought of the hide’n’seek incident in the exact way she had feared they did. 


“If you recall, Miss Ivory said we were free to stick around as we please. In fact I do believe that is the only reason you are allowed here.” Mei said 


“Bingo.” Added Izellah 


“So if I should leave, you should logically follow me,” Mei continued, taking Izellah's comment as approval.



“That’s right!” Sabrina hissed “the mind raper and kidnapper should leave with Mei.” 


“Lee can stay though, if he wants,” Izellah said.


“No,” Mei said, grasping at an opportunity “he’s my brother so he comes with me.” And she walked away with Lee in tow.


Izellah was glad that worked. For all their superior intelligence MAJORS still had personalities and could be moved like anyone else. Be it anger or arrogance, they were equally exploitable. Mei might know that and had done it anyways but what does it matter she left like Izzy had wanted her too. Her body shuddered, she could recall someone saying something with a similar sentiment to that. 


“Come on now follow her,” Sabrina told Brenda and Rebecca.


“Lay off my sister Rodriguez,” Mabel said, defending her sister. 


“Izzy told her to stay away from her.” Sabrina told Mabel 


“Izzy also told everyone to do as they please.” Mabel shot back 


“That was to go to McShakeys not follow her around everywhere.” Sabrina returned 


“I wish school girls fought over me like this,” Lisa quipped.


Mabel threw a punch at Sabrina’s head but the tan MAJOR dodged the swing and then turned it into a leap across the table to tackle the red head.


“I think this is just their normal fighting,” Izellah told her


The two MAJORS got into a wrestling match, they coiled around each other in a blur of legs and arms like two snakes fighting. 


“I heard we’re supposed to get some more minors in class,” Lisa informed Izellah.


“Oh?” 


Mabel seemed to gain the upper hand transitioning into a rear naked choke hold. Izellah had to admit Mabel seemed to have the upper hand grappling. Sabrina just seemed to waste too much energy even though she was stronger.


“I heard that too” Peter almost whispered from the comforts of Riri’s arms.


“It’s because we have a minor walking around school unbonded.” Riri herself added.


Somehow Sabrina was able to get free and back step far enough away from Mabel to get the fight back on their feet. Izellah had to resist the urge not to cheer for her.


“Yeah,” Lisa confirmed.”The schools have been promoting that for a while now. Seems we’re finally getting something out of it. The MAJORS are gonna have you to thank for all the free bonds they’re gonna receive girlfriend.” 


“Maybe I’ll use them to lead a minor rebellion.” Izellah half joked.


“I’m sure you would love  that.” Lisa laughed.


You have no idea, Izellah thought to herself. 


The fight between Mabel and Sabrina ended with a left hook thrown by Sabrina. Well it would have probably lasted alot longer than that but the end of lunch bell rang calling the end to the fight and the beginning of class. 


————————————————————-


Izellah found room m115 considerably more crowded today with all the new students talking in a hushed murmur. Izellah couldn’t see much of the class on account of the huge school girl in front of her but the room they were in seems to have more minors in it than Izellah  had ever seen before, way more than the regular five they had in class. The classroom that seemed to have room to spare normally seemed crowded  now with the addition of the MAJORS that tailed each new minor. 


“Play nice,” Sabrina joked as she walked to the back of the classroom to sit with the other MAJORS.


“I’m the poster child for nice. You couldn’t even name a time I wasn’t nice because of how nice I always am.” Izzy jokes 


“She’s humble too.” Lisa said, sitting down on a minor sized deck.


“Only when I need to be,” Izellah replied sitting down next to the halfsie.


“Your head hurts again?” Lisa asked.


“Is it that obvious?“


“You’re holding your head in your hands, the only way it’d be more obvious is if I bonded with you so I could feel it too.” Lisa pinched her cheek. “You’re gonna kill Sabrina and I worrying about you.” 


“I’m sorry,” Izzy said remorsefully.


“Tell the steps that got you into a fight to try and make you  more comfortable.” Lisa said.


“I didn’t tell her to get into a fight with her friend to get Brenda to leave.” Izzy defended.


“I said try girlfriend, relax, just thank her or something she’s been wound up tighter than even a MAJOR should be, as a thank you maybe pop her che-“ 


“Nope!” Izzy interrupted.


“You’re still a prude,” Lisa smiled.


“Okay class,” their MAJOR teacher Christine said cheerfully, quieting the murmurs.” I’m sure you’ve all noticed we have many more students in this room than usual, minor ones to be sure.” 


A lot more, Izellah thought. At least a dozen now. She scanned the faces she could see, most of the ones in the front were minors she had been going to school with for a few months now but there were a few new ones. A lanky guy that Izzy could only describe as looking like a bird of prey with sharp defined facial features sat next to Peter. A bulky looking guy with spiked hair sat next to Lee. A young woman who looked to be younger than Izellah sat with smooth skin the color unblemished onyx behind the two new minors while next to her sat….Izellah had a premonition that her headache wasn’t gonna go away and there was no gym class after this one. 


“So before we really get started let’s have the new students introduce themselves!” Chrissy said excitedly. “Who wants to go first?” 


“I will if you want to miss Chrissy,” an angelic voice answered.


“Please come to the front of the class please.” 


A cutesy looking minor dressed like a doll in a  blue and pastel dress practically skipped to the front of the class where she greeted Christine before turning around to face everyone else. Her golden curls held a bow in it such a dark blue it almost seemed black, a fair contrast with the light blue of her eyes.


“My name is Jennifer Dubois, but my friends call me Jen.” The minor Izellah saw at Mcshaky’s smiled for the class”and I know all of us will be the best of friends.”

End Notes:

was it the smartest decision to spend so much time introducing a hot secretary that I don't have any particular plans for? probably not but hot secretary so  ¯_(ツ)_/¯

please leave a review. Ik it probably wasn't the most high octane chapter but ground work is necessary.   

Chapter 3 by PhantomLR
Author's Notes:

I took a little longer to write this chapter because I didn't want to give anyone the impression that I was going to update it weekly

-------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Ignacio ivory rolled over to his back satisfied; for a brief moment, he forgot about his worries. He loved his daughter more than anything but damn that girl could be a handful. If he’s not worried about her and his girlfriend it was about her safety and now it was about her strange behavior. 


“You think I'm doing the right thing?” Ignacio asked.


“I think you're doing fine Iggy,” Gloria said, snuggling closer to him. “Whatever is going on we can always ask Sabrina if it gets too serious.” 


“But would she tell us?”


“Of course!” Gloria got serious “Sabrina knows better to go against me on this. It has to do with Izellah's safety. She's not stupid Iggy she knows we could help Izellah more than she could.” 


“You're probably right.” 


“Of course, I am,” Gloria giggled, tracing the contours of his bare chest with her index finger. “Now back to business big guy,” 


“Whoa now!” Ignacio exclaimed “I’m on break right now” 


“Did I wear you out?” His girlfriend teased “If you want to give little Izzy a sibling that doesn’t want to fuck her you’re gonna need to put in the work” Gloria told him.


“We’re in no rush babe, might as well take it in stride,” Ignacio replied calmly. 


Gloria laid her head on his chest and stared at him for a moment before saying.


“You’re gonna have to meet him eventually,” Gloria told him gently. 


Before Ignacio could answer they both heard the ringing tones of Ignacio's cell phone. Taking his arms from around Gloria to sit up, swinging his legs around to sit on the side of the bed. Ignacio picked up the cell phone only briefly eyeing the color I.D before answering it.


“Hello?” 


Gloria watched as the MAJOR’s face morphed from apathetic to serious. 


“Izellah in trouble,” Ignacio Ivory said simply “I need to go to Winton.” 


-----------------------------------


The expansive mindscape that Christina had created for her “little flowers” was that of a grassy meadow, clam and serene with a bright blue sky staring down on them all. Although Izellah knew it wasn’t real she still felt comfortable there, the  cool breeze in her long dark brown hair and the warm sun gently kissing her skin. 


“Oh it’s a meadow this time.” The pink girl dressed as a goth said next to where Izellah was sitting.


“Uhm am I still a-“


“Furry?” Lisa finished “you are bunny girl, I should really teach you how to change that.” 


“Now Izellah I’ve told you not to be ashamed of your true self.” Christina said happily.


Christina Edmond sat in the middle of a circle formed by her students old and new. Never in a hundred years did she ever expect an opportunity to teach many minors in one spot. She would have to make it a point to herself to keep her glee in check to properly nurture and grow her new garden.


“Chrissy’s right izz,” Jennifer said cheerfully “you can’t lead a happy life until you learn exactly who you are.” 


Izellah felt her internal emotions wanting to lash out at the new girl but was able to crush it with a will before it was able to manifest in a way that those around her were able to feel. When Izellah had first started coming to Winton she had broadcasted her emotions for all to see and take advantage of. With Lisa's help and some more practice Izellah had learned not to broadcast like a radio signal, a fact that she was rather happy with even if she was still unable to change the form she took. 


The form Jennifer took was almost identical to her real one, with the same colored eyes, blonde hair and pink lips. Except where there was a faint white glow to her skin and the dress she wore was a lot more ostentatious with white lace and bright colors. All in all Jennifer looked a lot like…well a lot like a human sized doll that a little girl might have had.


“I’m not really an Oompa Loompa, I just think it’s a classic.” Robbie spoke up.


Lisa stifled a laugh.


The tall lanky kid Izellah saw in class had chosen to mimic the form of some humanoid creatures with orange skin and green hair but other than that he remained the same.


“I used to have a black cat when I lived at my old house.” Alexis added.


The girl with the flawless onyx skin had taken on the form of a black cat, with cat ears, a cat tail and paws. Her skin was still flawless and Izellah was still a bit jealous, like really how have you never had pimples before? 


“It doesn’t really matter what you are here or why, just that you’re comfortable as it.” The blonde professors smiled sweetly, flowers in her hair. “What about you Jason? Why do you look like you do?” 


“I like togas,” the muscular minor replied. 


Other than the form of dress, which had transformed into a long white toga with a golden clasp at the shoulder, Jason remained exactly the same in appearance. 



“And that’s perfectly alright,” Chrissy cheered.


“I’m sorry I’m late.” A disembodied male voice called out. 


Izellah turned towards the sound and saw a black figure materialize into sight. At first it was just a black mist with the vague shape of a human but as it floated towards the circle it gained a more human definition. The black fog turned into a black hoodie and jeans, when he took a spot to be a part of the circle only it’s hands were cloaked in a mist however the face was another story. Where Izzy had mainly seen the skin of others glow with different hues when they choose human forms to begin with, this newcomers face seemed to absorb the light so with his hoodie up Izellah had a hard time identifying any features whatsoever, even the eyes were undistinguishable.


“That’s quite alright mister Alveraz.” Chrissy told him.


“Arman,” the fog man clarified “my name is Arman, pleasure to meet all of you.” 


“Pleasure is ours Arman, my first lesson is to teach you to be comfortable with the form you take.” Chrissy told him “you may share why if you wish, no one will force you.” 


“I’d rather not say…” Arman said sheepishly.


Izellah could understand that. There was a lot more to the form she took than simply liking rabbits and it was way more personal than she was willing to share with people she’s just met and especially not with Jennifer here.


“If no one else would like to share,” Chrissy sang “and now that everyone is here for the day please gather around closer children so we can all take part in-“


“Oh god no.” Lisa groaned 


“Song!” 


——————————————————————


Izellah came to blinking wildly after they were all dismissed by professor Edmond. Christine was a good person Izellah had come to decide especially among MAJORS. The sometimes condescending remarks about them all being children even when many of them would be considered legal adults was more about Christine nature as a person and less about the traditional MAJOR/minor dynamic. It’s just that her disposition wasn’t to Izellah tastes. When Christine had called an end to their communication because she lost track of time Izzy almost rejoiced at the news, I guess sometimes if you really want something it happens.


“Excuse me Izellah Ivory,” Izzy heard the voice of Armin Alverez say above her while she was putting away the rest of her stuff.


Izellah looked up at the source and for a moment her jaw almost dropped. She was looking at one of the handsomest men she’d ever seen. Armin had curly black hair, tanned skin, and a well built aesthetic physique dressed simply in a button up dress shirt and navy blue pants.


“Excuse me!” Izellah shot up, he was taller than her, he met her bright green eyes with our own amber ones.


“That’s what I said,” he laughed. Izellah's stomach did a flip. He sounded much better in the flesh than he did in the kinda bond.


“I take it you didn’t take a peek at me when I came into class,” 


“No,” Izellah flushed embarrassed. She still hadn’t quite gotten used to “multitasking” yet either.


“It’s no problem,” Armin glanced around the room. “I actually came to this school to talk with you.” 


“Oh!” Izellah blushed “about what?” 


“I’ll tell you if you come with me alone,” he said.


“Are you gonna fuck?” Lisa came to stand next to Armin, her halfsie philology made her about an entire head taller than Armin.


“Maybe.” Armin said, grabbing Izellah hand gently pulling her to leave the classroom.


“Good, she needs it.” Lisa laughed.


“What about Sabrina?” Izellah asked as they left the classroom. She saw both Christine and Sabrina were busy talking to new students and a tall tanned MAJOR respectfully.


“My twin Artin is distracting her.” Armin chuckled letting go of Izellah hand some way down the hallway.


“Your twins are charming enough to distract my over protective guardian?” Izellah questioned.


Armin mulled that over for a second as they walked. “Well, I could tell you Artin does MMA and that it’d be pretty safe to assume that Sabrina does as well so he’s distracting her with fight talk. That wouldn’t be exactly true though.” 


“Okay,” izellah started, “but what would you tell me that exactly is the truth.” 


“Artin’s a tier 3 and he figured it out from probing Brenda's mind to find out that info.” Armin said.


“Why would he risk finding that information out from probing it from another tier 3 and not say Mabel herself, or Sabrina,” she Izellah paused “or me?“


“Because we minors get used too often and from the rumors I’ve heard Brenda deserves a little probing.” Armin said truthfully.


“Maybe she’s my friend.” Izellah said as she followed Armin out into the inner courtyard.


“She’s not though is she?” Armin asked “she’s a MAJOR who wanted to win you like a prize from a contest, one that you had to bond with to stop her from killing someone.” 


It was nice and cool outside with the slightest of breezes. It reminded her a lot of the gathering area Christine had created for them, calm and tranquil. 


Armin was right though. She was putting up walls so the red headed MAJOR didn’t come any closer. Brenda was nice but unlike Sabrina who had made strides in treating her like another person Izellah still had the feeling Brenda saw her as a minor to have, no matter how nice she seemed.


“An unbonded minor is a rare thing,” Armin began. “I’m sure you’ve heard the schools have been using you as an advertisement.” He paused “it’s been working and a lot of minors are coming from around California seeing Winton as a safe place. Christine hasn’t mentioned it but there’s going to be more minors coming to this school soon. About an entire classroom size, like 20 minors. I don’t know why no one’s said anything yet.” 


“Is that why you wanted to meet me? Meet the minor who’s been walking around unbounded?” 


“No,” Armin sounded excited “I wanted to meet you after hearing what you said to Jennifer at  McShakey’s.” 


“Oh.”


“This is a perfect opportunity for us,” Armin smiled 


Ooofhh us? Izellah heart fluttered


“Together we can show that minors aren’t as weak as they think. Too many minors think like Jennifer and not enough MAJORS think like my brother or even Sabrina if you think she’s with us.” 


“She is!“ Izellah assured.


“I hope so, MAJORS are all the same I find and have to prove they’re different. So are you interested?” 


“Yes!” Izellah answered quickly “I want to show MAJORS that their treatment of us isn’t right and their gilded cage is of their making and nothing to do with our nature.” 


“I agree. I think for that to happen this movement of ours needs to be a minor lead and pioneered.” Armin said “With so many minors gathered in one spot and if we can convince them to join us as well and if it’s progress lead by us we could change things for all minor kind, it shouldn’t be progress that’s just given to us through pity, it kinda proves the MAJORS point.” 


Izellah nodded in agreement. 


“How do I plan on making it minor motivated?” 


“I have a few ideas I want to run by you, I-“


“Hey!” a loud voice interrupted.


————————————————————


“-finish a fight right away,” Artin told the cute Latina MAJOR 


“What’s the fun in that,”Sabrina groaned.


“It’s dangerous!” Artin defended. 


“Boooooo!”


“You could benefit from  being a little less dangerous with your fights,” Riri said. 


Peter was cuddled in Riri's arms, so Sabrina was surprised that she even spoke up.



Wait a minute-


“Where’s Izellah?” Sabrina asked, scanning the classroom.


The doll was sitting in the lap of the blonde MAJOR they all saw with her at McShakey’s. Lee was on his phone next to Mei who was playing with Romeo and the other new MAJROS. A purple haired female MAJOR, a bald guy who had the same skin tone as that Alexis girl who was talking with the other minors and Lisa. 


“She left with Artin’s twin,” Romeo said, putting down a red skip turn card.


“What!“ Sabrina yelled.” Why didn’t you tell me?!” 


“You were busy and Lisa talked to them before they left,” Romeo defended.


Sabrina felt her heart race. She’s been worrying about Izellah since their trip and had been stressing hard over the littlest thing. Sabrina was trying to give the minor the space she loved but sometimes her nonchalant attitude was making Sabrina worry more. She was on edge and the only times she felt better was talking to Izzy, Mabel, or fighting Mabel and now talking about fighting Mabel she supposed. 


“You should pay more attention to your charge,” Mei said in a tone that said she would do better.


Mei sat down to draw four wild cards and Romeo swore softly. 


“Follow me,” Artin said “I know where my brother would have taken her to talk,” 


“Fuck,” Lisa corrected. “You should have seen the puppy dog eyes Izzy was giving Artin” Lisa wiped a single tear from her cheek “I’m so proud of my girlfriend.” 

 

“Come on.” Artin told Sabrina.


—————————————————————


“Hey!” Jason shouted, interrupting the two of them.


That was a relief, Izellah thought. It was just the large minor. Izellah only made passing note of Jason who seemed all things considered harmless besides of course being a little stupid. All in all someone much worse could have interrupted them like Brenda or her friend Tits, maybe even Darren who Izellah had thankfully seen little of since her kidnapping. She never wanted to relive that experience.


“If you should be skipping  class for anyone beautiful, it should be me,” Jason said down to Izellah.


Oh, good, a minor Darren. That’s what she wanted to deal with today. Talk about highs and lows. Meet one good guy, meet one douchbag. Exciting. 


“Who I choose to spend my time with is up to me, and we’re not skipping.” Izellah told him.


Jason raised an eyebrow “so leaving class while it’s in session isn’t skipping now?“ 


Armin moved to stand between her and Jason, he had been slowly coming closer to her as the conversation went on. 


“Leave off,” Armin told Jason.


“Leave off? I’m trying to get a fellow weak and defenseless minor back to class where we’re all supposed to be.” Jason said. 


“We wanted to talk,” Izellah said.


“You can talk in class.” Jason said, bumping Armin with his shoulder as he moved past him. 


“Hey!” Armin yelled, grabbing Jason’s hand.


Jason moved with surprise speed for such a big guy, whipping around so fast neither Izellah nor Armin had time to react. Jason threw a punch so hard that as soon as it connected with Armin face he let go of Jason and immediately crumpled to the ground. 


“Can’t talk it out of line minors,” Jason said smiling “fight it out like MAJORS.” 


—————————————————————


“Why are you running?” Sabrina yelled at Artin who had suddenly started to sprint in the opposite direction.


He was fast not to mention taller than Sabrina but by some miracle she was able to catch up to him.


“Armin and Izellah are in trouble,” he said between controlled breaths.


Sabrina had to compose herself. Trying to talk while sprinting full throttle was hard enough even for a MAJORS superiors' lungs and losing her composure didn’t make it any easier. Sabrina had a few questions for this new MAJOR who she reasoned had distracted her instead of innocently entrancing her into a conversation about fighting like he tried to posit earlier.


“What?!” Sabrina was all she was able to ask.


Artin for his credit seemed to understand.


“Armin wanted to talk with Izellah alone away from any MAJORS so he asked me to distract you.” Artin’s breathing still seemed controlled even at the speed they were going at. 


“Why?!” Sabrina croaked, ready to punch the MAJOR through a wall.


“I was gonna lead you around the school looking for them until Armin told me they were done, but he sent me a distress call instead.” Artin looked back to see the face Sabrina was making. “Beat me up later.” 


Artin sped up again and Sabrina had no choice but to watch as he got further and further away as he turned hallway corners at inMAJOR speeds. 


———————————————————


Izellah was in too much shock to scream or even move at first. An ailment not helped by her pounding headache. It felt like a bunch of jackhammers were going off inside her head now, much worse than even at  McShakey’s” 


“Stop it!” Izellah was finally able to yell.


Jason hadn’t spared a moment to mount Armin, positioning himself above the other minor to rain down blows on him. Armin tried his best to block the blows but it was a losing position.


“I said Stop it!” Izellah yelled at Jason, this time running up to where they were.


Izellah tried to yank the larger minor off of her new friend but he just shrugged her off. Jogs and regular exercise wasn’t doing her any favors right now.


Why was this happening? All the two of them wanted to do was talk alone. What was so special about her to make someone else act so feral? 


Izellah had been asking that since she first started coming to Winton. She knew too little and could do even less for her to ever consider herself special. Not even something worth fighting for, not like this at least. Not like a prize to be won for the sake of winning it. 


Jason’s punches were getting through more regularly now, Armin’s guard was lowering from exhaustion and the unrelenting onslaught of Jason’s blows. Izellah could see Armin’s battered face, blood trailing from his nose to puddle on the ground around his head.


“You won! Just stop it,” Izellah pleaded, this time she tried to grab the minors arm as he winded it back to land another blow. Jason just shrugged her off easily however and continued.


“We’re just dumb unattended minors,” Jason mocked “we’re not smart enough to come to an agreement so we’ll settle this like an ape. Ha!“ Jason laughed bitterly, his fist covered in Armin’s blood “even though every MAJOR would prefer to settle matters like this.” 


It would take time to reason with Jason to get him to stop, Izellah realized. He was getting something out of this besides her and there wasn’t the time to convince him to abandon it. 


Izellah was starting to wish a MAJOR was here. A feeling that she was growing less and less fond of. Sabrina or Mabel could have ended this before it even began by just standing in the way or just lightly kicked Jason off of Armin. Hell, even Brenda could have lifted Jason off of Armin with one arm.


Powerlessness truly was a terrible feeling. Even worse when it was a contest between her fellow minors. You would think that being condescended too and overpowered on the regular would make you a little compassionate but Izellah guessed Jason never got the memo. A terrible thought entered Izellah Ivory’s head at that moment. In a sense she had been looking down on all MAJORkind as monsters who used her people for whatever sick pleasures drew their fancy in that era. However what she was witnessing right now was the seed of an idea that minors had it in them to be just as bad.


Izellah hadn’t the time for self reflection. Someone who held her views was currently being beaten into the pavement and she had to help them.

 

Izellah got to her feet and charged at the minor. She didn’t ask him to stop. She didn’t try to stop him. Izellah just pulled into him with everything she got and roared. 


—————————————————————



Sabrina heard Izellah’s scream  moments before they entered Wintons inner courtyard. Izellah and another minor who clearly must have been  Armin were sprawled on the ground towards the center of the open expanse, another minor with brown spike hair was laid out a few feet, seemingly unconscious. Sabrina honestly didn’t care who it was; she had to check on Izzy first. Strangely no other MAJORS were present besides Sabrina and Artin.


“Armin!” Artin yelled in a clear bout of brotherly affection. He went to cradle the smaller mirror image of himself. Other than the crack in his voice after he yelled his twins name he looked fine all things considered.


“Moms gonna kill me,” Sabrina spoke under her breath. 


Izellah had run off a few times but this was definitely one of the worst things to happen. Actually with Armin Alveraz sprawled out in a pool of his own blood and Izellah seemingly unconscious besides him it might actually be worse than that time with Darren.


Well,” Artin said scooping up his twin in his arms “at least you didn’t break an arm this time”


“Why aren't you worried?“ Sabrina asked, she was taken aback by the other MAJOR’s comparatively jovial attitude. “What happened to the guy that was so worried he nearly bulled over someone.” 


“I am worried,” Artin said “it’s just that this isn’t really that bad. This isn’t my first time dancing to this tune and trust me when I say the music can be a lot worse.”


Sabrina moved to crouch down beside Izellah. Sabrina was afraid to touch Izellah, she just looked too fragile. Even though Izellah was a grown woman and Sabrina always thought of her as such(even if only as a minor) right now Sabrina truly noticed how small she looked. Barley the size of an 8 year old to her. A surreal fact when Sabrina looked up to see Artin hold Armin in his arms, they looked so much alike it was like looking at some optical illusion but this one didn’t have any tricks. 


“What happened?” Sabrina asked. “Did Armin pass out protecting Izellah or did they bond?”


“I’m not sure,” Artin said “we can figure that out when they wake up….uhm grab izzy I can carry spike boy too.” 


“Okay,” Sabrina said, scooping Izellah up. “When we get back….I’m….I’m gonna have to give Izellah dad a call.” 


—————————————————————-


Ignacio was lucky he made it to Winton alive or not in the back of a cop car. He had pushed his little pick-up truck to its conceivable limits. Under normal circumstances he might have been impressed with how well and how fast he was able to maneuver around traffic without hitting anyone or tightly navigating corners at top speed, this was not anything but an ordinary circumstance however.


The whole ride he could only think about his little girl and what might have happened. Sabrina had sounded upset when she called. 


Ignacio entered the front entrance of Winton High, parking his truck at the first empty spot he could find, Gloria followed in toe. Before Ignacio could finish signing in to the schools visitor sign in sheet a scream echoed through the halls and Ignacio dropped the pen he was holding and sprinted towards the source.


“Hey!“ An office worker tried and failed to stop Ignacio. 


The classroom for minors was on the first floor so a MAJOR as long legged as Ignacio sprinting down the halls would make it in no time. His mind in those brief moments ran through the possibilities, vaguely aware of Gloria as she raced towards him. Surely Sabrina would have mentioned some serious injury? Like a broken arm, leg, or sprain. Did Izzy fall? A concussion perhaps? Or was it perhaps linked to her recently weird behavior? If she was hurt by that punk Darren, Ignacio decided he’d beat his face in. 


Bursting through the door Ignacio scanned the room without actually seeing it, he was only looking for his daughter. 


“Mr. Ivory,” the teacher Christina Edmond approached the large MAJOR but Ignacio walked right past her.


Izellah was in Sabrina arms, her eyes were open but unfocused and red as was the rest of her body. When Ignacio went to take Izellah and put her in his own arms he saw Sabrina hesitate to hand her over until Gloria spoke a single word, she handed Izzy over to him. 


That was good, he thought. It means she was wary of anyone who tried to take his daughter from her. A part of him was angry but another saw it as a good sign. Whatever happened here wasn’t due to negligence. 


“Papa.” Izellah spoke weakly through chapped lips. Her skin was hot to the touch like she was suffering from a flu.


“What happened?” Igancio asked, Sabrina flinched at the question. It was quiet but the barely contained rage was evident to anyone who heard it. Ignacio knew it was urgent from the call but this. This was unexpected and when he felt Izellah squirm in his arms in clear pain Igancio felt a rage build in the pit of his stomach. At that moment Ignacio had the urge to lash out. To make someone, anyone pay for whatever was happening  to his only daughter.

“Papa, please” Izellah grabbed Ignacio's shirt and contorted in a spasm of pain.

  She was surprisingly strong despite her size but being the big MAJOR that he was he Didn’t fear dropping her but hurting her so he gave her enough give so she wouldn't hurt herself. The teacher and other students including Sabrina tried to speak to Ignacio but he couldn't hear a word of it. He would find out what had happened in due time. 

The trip to the hospital was a blur. Gloria had not tried to talk to him and he didn't try to talk to her. The doctors told him that they wouldn't know anything for sure until they had their test results, they would have had to wait to be both checked in and to have their test results but having a minor tended to put you towards the top of any priority list. Izellah never liked to be treated differently but Ignacio had never been so grateful. 


Ignacio was sitting at Izellah bedside when a doctor came into their single patient room. Days had passed by then, Ignacio had hardly left Izellah's side, preferring to sleep in the hospital. During that time Izellah had calmed down although she still had a fever.

“Mr. Ivory,” the MAJOR doctor began. He was an older gentleman with a bush of gray facial hair and none of it on his head.”No, stay seated mister Ivory, we have much to discuss.”


“I just want to know what's wrong with my daughter.” Ignacio told him.


  “In all due time sir, but first I’d have to congratulate you on making history.” The doctor said cryptically.

“What?” 


“It's a momentous occasion, truly.” The Doctor said “truly a MAJOR change.”  

End Notes:

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Please leave a review, I need to know how the perspective and time changes went. 

Also never fear my horny readers there will be more fetishy elements from this point forward. 

Chapter 4 by PhantomLR
Author's Notes:

I can't wait until I lose my password and become "NotPhantom" as I reach my final form. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“1 and 2 and 3, don’t slow down and 1 and 2, Do! Not! Stop! 1 and 2 and 3. Stop!” Miss. Kervella’s high shrill voice echoed throughout the dance studio. 


Izellah dropped to her knees panting. You would think she’d be used to this after a month or so of coming here but you would be wrong. Izellah Ivory was not like most minors you would see on tv, she kept up with a rather robust exercise routine even before she grew like an extra 5 feet so it’s not like she was lethargic or out of shape it’s just that the training regime was that hard and seemed to be getting harder. 


“Tired?” Miss Kervella asked, raising an eyebrow.


“No, Izellah stood up to look down at her dance instructors  “I can keep going.” 


Looking into a MAJOR's eyes above the age of 8 was something Izellah never thought would happen and looking down at one never even crossed her mind but once her bone stopped aching and she could stop eating nutrient-rich paste because food could no longer cut it Izzy had found she was of a height with Mei based on how much taller she was than Sabrina a fact that Izellah very much enjoyed.


“No, I don’t think you can,” Miss Kervella's lips twisted into a half-smile “Tomorrow a new day we’ll pick up from where we left off then.” 


Izellah felt the pit of her stomach coil as it lashed out at the MAJOR but she was able to quell it before it could strike. She was tired but so what? That didn’t mean she couldn’t still keep going. Rest was important but Izellah was tired of rest, she had rested for around a month. Not that she didn’t need it. It took about that much time to finish her transition and get used to her new body. 


It was good news when Gloria had told her about Kervella’s dance studio. Izzy loved to dance but because so many activities on a serious level weren’t minor friendly she couldn’t take advantage till now and the minor group-friendly dance classes interested Izellah not one little bit.


“Don’t forget to shower before you leave.” Miss Kervella said briskly, turning around her heels clacked against the smooth hard surface of the floor as she walked away.


Sometimes Izzy hated that woman. Although she wasn’t sure if that was just her knew MAJOR brain affecting her outlook and viewing even their teacher-student relationship as one that needed to be conquered, dominated, and controlled or however else stupid MAJORS viewed every social interaction. 


Doing as she was told Izellah moved to the small dressing room that hosted the showers. The dance studio was centered around a rather large rectangular room where all the actual dance practice took place, mirrors and handles were along one side of the rooms king walls while opposite that was the entrance to the front of the studio and on the other two sides there were entrance ways to Kervella’s office and the dressing room respectively. Miss Kervella took at most 14 students at any given time, devoting herself entirely to their development so the facilities could only accommodate a  rather small number of students. 


Quickly, Izellah stripped down in the empty dressing room and took her shower and put on a fresh outfit. A pair of black converse, black yoga pants, a white top with her new jacket made to be a reflection of her old one. Izellah missed it sometimes, she had always looked forward to driving her restored car with it but the prospect of finally being able to get her license now that as far as the world was concerned she was a normal MAJOR the disappointment was forgotten about with not even her papa being able to stop her from getting it now.  


Deep in thought, Izellah rounded a corner to take the waiting room door when she bumped into something.


Confused, Izellah looked around to find herself staring at nothing but the empty air until she thought to look down at a small(what a word to say) MAJOR on her butt. It didn’t take a MAJOR's advanced brain functionality to deduce she had knocked this poor girl down to the ground. 


“Are you okay?” Izellah asked bending down to offer the girl her hand.


The girl stopped rubbing her head to look up to Izellah. The girls’ soft brown eyes met Izellah's own jade green ones and tensed. Standing up on her own she sputtered out an apology and scampered away faster then Izellah could have imagined. 


For a moment Izellah was dumbfounded, she did handle that quick exchange amicably right? Maybe the brown eyed girl was just naturally skittish. God knows Miss Kervella could turn anyone skittish if the girl wasn’t that way to begin with.


Electing to not drive to dance class Izellah had no choice but to walk home. A fact that didn’t bother her. Izzy was still at a stage where any moment where she could be alone without her papa or Sabrina and actually do something alone still felt fresh and she wanted to savor those moments. 


The sun gently kissed Izzy’s skin and a soft breeze brushed through her long dark brown hair. 


Taking out her cell phone Izellah checked for missed calls and text messages. It seemed Sabrina had texted her asking how dance practice went, papa had replied to an earlier question about how work was, and oh- a text from Lisa asking about her day. 


For the month Izellah had been in and out of the hospital Izellah had only really seen her papa, Sabrina, Gloria, and of course the hospital staff. The staff most of all. When her body was racked with growth pains the only ones really allowed around her were the staff including a gaggle of nurses, two doctors and of course Severus Osgood an award winning doctor known for his breakthroughs in MAJOR/minor genetics and genetic mapping. Papa would be there sometimes too and it was his company that Izellah had appreciated the most. It was a horribly painful process and her father being there made all the difference. 


When that wasn’t happening Izzy spent her time flexing her new found MAJOR intelligence, keeping up with school and practically devouring books, a few of which being Doctor Osgood’s instructional material which there was many of in the man's 80+  year career. Physical rehab became a larger component of her time as the growth spurts started to wane. 


All in all Izellah was left with little time to talk to anyone else, with her only able to text Lisa. 


The message had reminded her of all that which made her feel guilty. Weeks going on a month out of the hospital completely means she should have made time to do this sooner but it was better late than never? Izellah decided to walk to the  Watermiene household. It was quite a walk away without an Izzy car but that didn’t matter, might as well put these superior MAJOR muscles to work. 


Even as a MAJOR the house seemed to loom large still although the door looked like a normal door to Izellah now and not the imposing structure it once was. 


Three quick knocks, Izellah took a step back and waited. Thirty, forty-five seconds, one minute Izellah could hear movement on the other side of the door. The door opened to reveal the form of Romeo Watermein but not as tall as before. Still well muscled like all  MAJORS were but not as overwhelmingly huge like in Izzy memory.  


Romeo just seemed normal in his jeans and tight grey t-shirt. 


He still looked hot though. Izellah thought, staring at the bulge of his biceps under his shirt. Izzy couldn’t wait to go to gym class. 


“Fuck me.” Romeo said, astonished, he had to look up slightly, Izellah was around half a foot taller than him. 


Sabrina was about as tall  as him. She only had Romeo and Sabrina as reference but she figured their height was normal for freshmen, while Izellah herself must have been as tall as the upper class men. 


Nice and adult sized, izzy concluded. Good she was glad she was no longer the shortest one in the room, eh minus Peter.


“Was that a request?“Izellah teased and Romeo blushed “ can you let me in?” She asked.


“Sure,” Romeo said, moving to one side of the door.


Yup, still a nice house, Izellah thought as she crossed the threshold.


“Where's your big sister?” Izellah asked.


“Lisa is with my mom and dad in the uhm kitchen.” Romeo said as he swept his fingers through his dark hair as if to comb it.


“How’s school?” Izellah asked politely.


“It’s still school,” Romeo replied dejectedly. “Everyone's just wondering when you’ll come back after they heard you were okay. Uhm I heard Sabrina’s trying out for volleyball?” 


“Yeah, she seems ex-“


“God damn!” Izzelah and Romeo turned to see Lisa standing in the hallway flanked by her parents Linda and Richard Watermeine. “Aww look mom Roro’s has his first crush!“ 


“Language, honey,” Linda scolded her daughter, “don't pick on your younger  brother.”


Izellah smiled “it’s good to see you again Lisa.” 


Romeo had looked like a kid to Izellah. A far cry from what he used to look at her. The difference was as large but somehow much more jarring with Lisa. The halfsie had always seemed huge to Izzy, not MAJOR huge but still big. 


With each step forward Lisa seemed to shrink before Izellah eyes. Being the first minor Izzy’s seen since release she couldn’t help but compare her best friend to her new size, the halfsie hardly came up to mid thigh and had to crane her neck up just to look her old minor peer in the eyes.


Quickly squatting down yet still towering considerably above her, Izellah wrapped her arms around her friend for a hug.


“Too tight,” Lisa wheezed.


Sorry,” Izellah blushed, breaking off the hug. “Ironically I’m not used to minors yet.” 


“Don’t be down izzy, it takes time” Linda said, initiating a hug of her own.


“Thanks Mrs. Watermeine,” Izzelah said, as she stood up to hug the older MAJOR women, she could feel Linda’s much larger chest fighting for room against her more modest ones. A fight she was losing but Izzy didn’t mind all that much if she was being honest. “It’s good to see you, Mr. Watermeine,” Izzy told him as she was nuzzling against his wife's shoulder.”


“What no hug for the old man?” Richard Watermeine quipped.


On cue as soon as Izellah broke off her hug with Linda Izzy heard the happy bark of a certain slobbery beast. When Lisa’s English Mastiff appeared, Goober was a considerably less imposing slobbery monsters but it seemed like perspective was the only thing that had changed as the “big” dog tried to jump on her but seemed to think better of it at the last moment and just walked in circles around her happily wagging her tail all the while.


“Aw,” Lisa smiled, “he still recognizes you.” 


“So did you?” Izzy said, bending down to pat the dog on the head. It was amazing, the once large mastiff seemed like such a big dog and now it was like Izzy had to bend down to pet a Chihuahua. 


“You comparing me to a dog miss ivory?” Lisa snarked “a MAJOR for like a month and already got a chip on your shoulder do ya?“ 


“No,” Izellah  replied more defensively than she intended.


“You better watch it miss Ivory I won’t let you off the hook so easily next time unless you put a collar on me,” Lisa said, before her mother could scold her he added “come on let’s go to my room and do some girl talk before dinner is ready.” And Lisa started to pull on her friend's arm.


Lisa could pull on Izellah arm all day and all night but she would never be able to move the new made MAJOR. It seemed like yesterday that Lisa could quite easily beat Izellah at an arm wrestling contest with Izzy trying her hardest but now standing still seemed enough to utterly overpower the half MAJOR. 


Following the tug on her arm Izzellah found herself in Lisa’s expensive room. As well furnished as she remembered, the two girls, young women in truth, sat on Lisa’s MAJOR twin bed.


“The bed is a little smaller than I remember,” Izellah commented.


“No shit,” Lisa said


“Darn a little snippy arnt we?” Izellah asked 


“Of course!“ Lisa complained. “My best friend gets attacked and makes history and doesn’t even give me a call after the dust settles! So yeah, I’m going to be a little upset.” 


“I’m sorry,” Izellah told her friend, honestly remorseful.


“Good!” Lisa beamed. “I’ll forgive you, but only if you become my ticket to get out of the house.” 


Izzellah smiled, “a small price to pay.” 


“Right? I should charge you more.”


“I’ll gladly pay it  and more if you help me like you did with Mei’s game of hide and seek.” Izzy said.


“Oh?” Lisa said, raising an eyebrow, obviously somewhat interested. “What is it this time?“


“Well…” Izellah paused thinking of the best way to explain it all “Papa, Sabrina, and Gloria have all been telling me how I’m probably going to be treated differently at school now that I’m a MAJOR and what to do about it. I’m not gonna be around Sabrina for a majority of the day anymore since I’ll have my own normal classes to go to. I have a plan but-“ Izellah took Lisa’s smaller hands into her own as she sat on the minors bed, lowering her down to be more eye level with the halfsie “I need my best friend Lisa Watermeines help, for  I’d be a mess without. Even now. SuPeRiOR genes and all.” 


Lisa couldn’t help but laugh “okay Ivory,” she said “but you owe me big time, I’m thinking an afternoon at McShakey’s, just  the two of us and you buy me everything and anything I want.” 


“Deal,” Izellah said happily.


Lisa had  become one of Izellah's closest friends. An older sister of sorts that has helped her at every turn and has seemed to not want a thing in return. As a minor she helped navigate the strange volatile world of MAJORS while now she would help her become a part of that world. Joining was a foregone conclusion, Izellah knew that the moment she was told what was happening to her on a cellular level, the changes she was going through. Followed by a complex emotional cocktail of excitement and shame. 


Imagining what it would be like to have a modicum of independence and to not feel so overwhelmingly inferior for at least a few minutes was something Izzy was pretty sure all minors felt at least once in their lives, a caged bird sometimes dreams of the sky. For her it was a deeper spirit of competition that Izellah would never really be able to reveal in except in the kiddie pool and she always felt too smart for that. The shadow that clung to those emotions was the dark past that existed between MAJOR/minors. It really wasn’t an emotion Izellah could put into words yet but it felt suspiciously like shame which only compounded the debt she owed her best friend.


“Girrrrlfrieeeeeeend!” Lisa yelled.


“What? Ow, did you just grope me?” 


“They looked the same from a distance but they’ve filled out a bit and gotten a little perkier,” Lisa said.


“Lisa!” Izellah yelled reddening.


“What? You’re sitting so close to me still I thought you were going in for a kiss and you just zoned out,” Lisa shrugged “had to occupy my time somehow.” 


“Don’t occupy it with my chest!“ 


“You’re still a prude even after becoming a MAJOR?” Lisa made a tsk tsk noise “if you’re really that upset about it I’ll let you touch mine.” 


Lise went to move closer to Izellah but before she could initiate whatever unholy act her perverted mind had intended Izzy was able to propel herself back from her halfsie friend. A rather impressive feat she believed since she mainly used the strength in her legs to rocket herself not on top of the bed but to land back into a crouching position to balance on the balls of her but to do all that and not even touch Lisa in the process.


“Don’t come any closer.” Izellah told Lisa.


“Come on! I know you’ve been looking. They might not be my moms but they’re still solid sevens in firm-“


“Lisa!“ Izellah shrieked again before Lisa hopped on the bed to chase after her.


“You can’t run forever,” Lisa told the MAJOR that very well could run forever as she leaped off on the side of the bed to get away from the halfsie grasping hands.


“Not forever, just until dinner is ready!” Izellah returned laughing.


———————————————————


“What In the world are they doing?”Richard asked his wife as she finished preparing dinner. Dull thuds could be heard in the background.


“Girl stuff,” Linda told him cryptically Rich raised an eyebrow and Linda playfully punched him in the arm “not like that! Lisa must get it from you.” 


“It’s only fair,” Rich said grinning “the partying came from you so it’s only natural our miracle child got my sense of humor.”


Romeo walked in at that moment, a sign that he was done setting up the dining room. He looked a little morose as he stood there silently, hands in his pockets.


“What’s wrong sweetly?“ Linda asked her son.


“Nothing, mom.” His sulkiness intensified.


“Oh my poor baby!” Linda wailed leaving the embrace of her husband to embrace her son. “You have your first honest to god crush, my baby is growing up so fast!” 


“Mom stop,” Romeo squirmed in her mothers tight embrace, his face shoved right into his mothers ample cleavage. “Don’t you think Izzy would go for anyone besides Lisa? She is a MAJOR now…” 


Linda broke off her hug “they’ve been through a lot together sweetly I doubt our little miracle being a minor has anything to do with it IF that’s what she’s going to do. Follow your heart dear,” she paused “but under no circumstance will you mistreat your sister or else you’ll be grounded for the rest of your life.”


“I know mom,” 


“Good now go get the girls dinner is almost ready.” Linda told her son, and he left to get the Lisa and Izellah.


It was good advice, Linda thought to herself. If maybe a little sad, she hoped the hidden lesson there didn’t hurt Roro too much if he was serious about pursuing Izellah beyond that of a crush. It might not end because of his sister, but in the end many roads lead to Rome. Linda found herself empathizing with Sabrina, as she finished dinner preparations, the poor child. 


Dinner preparations took longer than Linda would have liked. While she was an adequate cook she might have bit off more than she could chew this time. Linda might have done so for a reason she dare not even think of more so now than ever, so she decided to settle on wanting to give the ex-minor a nice dinner instead.


The girls had chosen an excellent time to show up with Romeo in toe. The food was laid out on the table, hot and ready to be eaten. 


“Sit down wherever you like,” Lind told the children as they congregated towards one of the many chairs surrounding the large rounded table. The dining room they were in was more traditionally used for family gatherings so it was large in order to accommodate both a bunch of MAJORS and the food required to feed them. Lisa had some initial trouble with getting on the chair until Izzy extended a hand and gently pulled Lisa up onto, where she could pull a lever here and there to lower part of the table for her use. A part of Linda hoped that Lisa would bring Izzy home instead of one of those brutes, who better than an ex minor to protect and cherish Linda's little miracle. “There’s plenty of food Izellah so eat as much as you want! Little girls need food to grow big and strong.”


It was a force of habit that made Linda call Izellah “little”. Whatever she was as a minor she was a tall young woman now, with long slender, but strong looking legs, wide hips, small waist and modest bust. Linda did not have to wonder why Izellah had attracted so many suitors, just off of her looks alone she’d have a steady stream of admirers and Linda had doubts that becoming a MAJOR would change that. There was just something appealing to her respectable hourglass figure that seemed soft but which still held well developed muscles and strength underneath. Her long silky black hair that occasionally covered one of her bright green eyes as she looked or talked with you, the full red lips that had once kissed Linda’s own….


“So Izzy, are you excited for school? Did you get your uniform yet?” Linda asked hastily.


Izellah took a few MAJOR sized rolls before passing the plate over to Lisa who sat to her left. “I received the uniform when papa and I went to talk to the principal about the classes I’ll be taking.” 


“What would those be?” Richard asked, taking a whole leg of lamb.


“Some freshmen classes, some sophomore classes. There was a period of time that I couldn’t even do physical therapy so I asked for school material to work on while I was bored.” Izzy took a bite of the roll she had grabbed out of the basket, chewed, swallowed.”Long story short, when I told the principal how far I made it in some subjects he decided to test me right then and there. I passed, and now I have some classes with the sophomores.” 


Linda and Richard were honestly impressed. Izellah hasn’t been a MAJOR for half a year and she was already skipping a grade. 


“So that’s what you were doing? Instead of spending time with me you went and took a nerd test?” Lisa snarked 


“You’re not gonna let me live this down?“


“Give me a few days, I'll think about it.” 


“Are you thinking of doing any sports?” Romeo inquired.


Izellah screwed up her face “probably. Haven’t given it much thought, but I understand that having a few extra curricular activities on your record looks good for university applications so I’ll probably do something.” 


“Jessica wanted us for wrestling.” Lisa reminded them.


“Jessica wanted two minors.” Izellah corrected.


“You could still probably join if you wanted. It might be a great way for us to hangout if you won’t be there for minor classes.”


“I could, and for your information I’ll still be going to minor classes for the time being when they’re available. At least for the remainder of the school year.” Izellah informed them.



“What why? Does the school want to treat you like a minor?“ Romeo asked.


Izellah paused for a moment. She seemed almost perplexed by the question.


“No.” She started slowly “it’s because of bonding.” 


“Bonding?“ Lisa asked confused “what the fuck does that mean?“


“Language.” Linda sang 


“I’m not so sure myself,” Izellah admitted. “The long and short of what they told me is that I’m something between a tier 3 and a minor with traits of both and traits of neither. They’re not quite sure and neither am I. The equipment they used to tune in with my brian arnt exactly high accuracy machines or even that old to begin with.”


Romeo’s mouth was agape and Lisa looked just as stunned. To be honest Linda wasn’t quite sure what to make of this herself. Tier 3’s were as rare as minors or cyclopeans. In the entire state of California there were maybe around a hundred tier 3’s including Brenda Hawthrone, and they had one of the highest concentrations in the United States.


The silence that met Izellah announcement went on for an almost uncomfortable amount of time until Richard spoke up and said.


“So there was a rally in town” 


—-/////—————————/////———————


Ignacio’s eyes felt heavy as he poured himself a cup of coffee. Nice, dark, and bitter just the way he liked it. The taste always seemed to help him wake up and he wanted to be up this morning. 


It would be his only daughter's first day at school. MAJOR school at that, the culture surrounding minors while intrusive was by and large gentle. Minors were not subject to the same competition and attitudes that a MAJOR gave a MAJOR. 


It was worrying to say the least. Izellah had a competitive spirit and god only knew what that would be like now with her miraculous transformation into a MAJOR.


At the very least all she had to worry about for now was living as a MAJOR. They didn’t know how long this world altering event could stay anonymous but at least it gave his precious little girl some time to adjust before a deluge of media personal, scientific personal and other interest groups wanting to get ahold of the Miracle of California. 


Highschool would remain a time of growth for Izzy Ignacio hoped and believed. If Izzy needed more time to adjust, Ignacio had resolved to stand behind her no matter how long it took and thankfully there was now more of that. An anxiety that Ignacio chose to ignore more than not and gave a sigh of relief when he learned Izzy would live as long as any MAJOR, an anxiety that could now be forgotten. 


A far off series of dull thuds could be heard. Izellah came running into the kitchen wearing the Winton Academy uniform, a dark green mini skirt with black thigh high, and a dark green blazer with a white emblazoned “W” on the chest, with a white dress shirt and tie of the same dark green color underneath. 


“Isn’t that skirt a little too short?” Ignacio asked his daughter.


“What?” Izellah’s face looked shocked as she stood on her tiptoes to take out a slice of bread. An action that only a little while ago she would have needed a ladder to achieve “papa it was part of the set I could choose from.” 


“Well okay then,” Ignacio said, throwing up his hands.


Izellah busily worked around the kitchen as she grabbed supplies needed for a quick breakfast of toast with condiments. 


“You look excited,” Ignacio noted, his eyes darting back and forth as Izellah moved about. 


“Duh,” Izellah looked back only briefly before going about her work “I get to finally go to my own classes without a shadow dogging my heels and if someone gropes me I can just punch them instead of needing to apologize for not being placid enough.” 


“Izzy,” a bass quality coming into Ignacio’s voice “if something happens you need to tell me or the faculty so adults can handle it.” 

 

Izellah took a bite out of a piece of toast and turned to look at her father.


“And Sabrina right?” 


“Eh,” he paused. “Yes, you should ask her for help as well, you should use her experience.” 


Izellah put her toast down and walked up to Ignacio and threw her arms around him for a hug. She came up to his chest now and Ignacio couldn’t help but think that if his wife was alive and a MAJOR she would have looked exactly as Izellah looked now. 


“Please don’t be mad at her,” Izellah pleaded “if you should be angry at anyone it should be me.” 


“I am angry with you,” he felt pained, and the face Izellah made looked as anguished as he felt “but you’ve been through a lot and I have no wish to make it worse for you. Please take your safety more seriously?” Ignacio tilted her chin up so her eyes would look into his “I know you know this but I will say it anyways, you are special Izellah, the number of people that would be saddened by your injury or god forbid death has increased since you’ve left the roost. Not because you were a minor but because of who you are and I hope being a MAJOR will prove that to you.” 


“Papa, I'm going to be late for school.” Izellah squirmed. 


Ignacio let his daughter go but kept her at arm's length.


“One more thing Izzy, I still have to be a father sometimes and I don’t want this to go unsaid. Your happiness is important to Sabrina, myself and yes even Gloria so please keep that in mind.” 


“I’m sorry papa,” Izellah kissed her father on the cheek after he let go of her. “I have to go now” 


Ignacio watched as his daughter grabbed her breakfast and proceeded to run out the back door. While not a particularly religious man, Ignacio has prayed from time to time and he did so now. He prayed for his daughter's happiness, her health and hoped that the school she so looked forward to finally joining in full force wouldn’t be as terrible as he imagined it might be.


“Don’t forget about work papa.” Izellah popped back to tell her father before leaving again.


Ignacio swore under his breath. Maybe he needed prayers more than Izellah.

End Notes:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
I type these on the go for the most part and my phone has a few quirks in its auto correct, one of them is to replace "long" with "king" and I edit these rather absentmindedly so sorry for any weird mistakes like that. 

Anyways, 

things are finally ramping up and the plot is truly starting up in earnest, The story was conceived as "what if Izellah was a MAJOR" and it has always been about what happened after and not as a "growth" story. It's our first big casualty of story. Where because the focus is on the effects Izzy has as a MAJOR the story doesnt focus on the process of becoming one and I feel someone could write a rather entertaining story covering what that would feel like. 

I'll try and add more fetish content in the future, maybe as Izzy opens up sexually to others or...maybe she teases small MAJOR's and minors alike?

Chapter 5 by PhantomLR
Author's Notes:

It's a long one. sit down, grab a snack and enjoy. Maybe take a break between POV's 

------------------------------------------------------




“Look who’s back,” Jeremy said pointing, he was the athletically gifted MAJOR with short brown hair and long muscular limbs. He had been the wide receiver for the Winton Heights Titans for as long as Darren had been on the team.


“It looks like the little princess put on some feet,” a girl with short blonde hair said, somehow turning the banal remark into a lash.


“More than you ever had Steph,” Trey said happily, he was a tall and muscular MAJOR with skin the color of ink.


“Shut the fuck up Trey!” Stephanie spat back.


“Both of you shut the fuck up," Dominique said flatly. A beautiful MAJOR with long silky black hair that fell to the mid of her back with piercing blue eyes that seemed to see right through you…when she felt like raising her gaze from whatever it was she was doing. Today she was doing her nails and she didn’t. “It’s too early for yelling.” 


“What is the world coming to that a cheerleader tells a student to quiet down?” Darren heard Braxton ask.


It wasn’t uncommon for Darren to see his brother here in the cafeteria before class started. Many students roamed the halls or sat around campus if they came early enough. Many of the school cliques had their spots that they would frequent. Darren and his crew took up one of the long rectangular tables, with the head occupied by Darren himself with the most popular kids sitting towards his end.


Dom who sat across from Darren didn’t even look up or acknowledge Braxtons' remark.


“I didn’t notice you walk in, little bro,” Darren told Braxton.


Braxton scoffed “you wouldn’t notice the school on fire.” 


One of Braxton's sycophants stifled a chuckle from his side. He looked like a surfer bro, with his long blonde hair tied up in a ponytail and his laid-back composure, except no self-respecting surfer dude would be as pale as that kid was.


“You still gonna go after her?” Braxton finally asked the question Darren was sure no one else had the guts to ask.


“Mom told me to stay away from her after the suspension.” Darren reminded Braxton.


Who scoffed again. “Since when has mom stopped you? What happened to dad would back you up no matter what?” 


“That was about skipping practice, dumbass!” 


“Whatever,” Braxton said derisively “she’s not even a minor anymore but she is really hot. If you’re not gonna go after her, at least call off your mark on her.” Braxton smiled “that way I can give her to sumo. That’d be amusing.”


‘Sumo’ was the nickname for Ryan Yamaguchi. An Asian linebacker for the titans. While not all that athletically gifted, he was one of the tallest, fattest, and strongest MAJORS Darren had ever seen. Even towering over other big MAJORS such as Darren himself and Braxton. Although he wasn’t quite cyclopean size.


“Hehe, I’ll take her,” Ryan’s eyes were alight with mischief.


Darren didn’t answer them; he just stared deep into their soul. Braxton tried to play it off but Darren could see the unease in him grow as everyone around them remained silent. Braxton knew that look, Darren had made sure of that. After a brief stare-off with Darren borrowing into his brother with just an unflinching unmoving look, Braxton just swore to himself and walked, bidding his little gang to follow him as he did so.


Darren focused on where Izellah Ivory had taken a seat. Close to the cave entrance, talking with Sabrina Rodriguez and her friends. Braxton was correct she was in a word hot, in two words very hot. Darren had heard from his father that she was smart too, MAJOR smart. In the span of a few months, it seemed the princess had excelled enough that the faculty felt it was wrong to keep her in nothing but freshmen and minor courses. It’s reasonable that Izellah would go far even if word of her transformation was never made public.


What a transformation it was too, it’s almost a shame not to share it with the world. 


Darren smiled to himself. He knew that ivory had a thing for minor rights and independence, same with that new Artin kid or whatever that minor's name was. The irony now is that there’s a physical comparison on full display that MAJORS are indeed superior to their minor counterparts. 


It wasn’t even close, minor Izellah was an oddity if not a definite beauty but as small and weak as minors tend to be. MAJOR Izellah was a bombshell, with long supple thighs, a small waist, wide hips yet still slender and athletic looking. Her long black hair held a similar luster to Doms but her bright green eyes were active and intelligent while Doms could hardly be bothered to look at you. While she talked her bangs would start to cover one of her eyes and Izellah would need to remove it with a flick of the wrist or a puff of air.


Darren imagined taking her out and fucking one of the hottest girls he’s ever seen after scoring the winning touchdown. There was nothing more a MAJOR could want.


Imagined? No, he had a vision of it. Izellah would be his, she just didn’t know it yet.


Hell one day Darren would rule this town just as his father does. Every king needs a queen, why not a highly motivated, highly intelligent woman who just so happened to be hot and a woman who made history. It is not like she’s boring either. Darren knew he could make her happy, why? Because he would be king, he was the best and every MAJOR only wanted the best. He could make it worth her wild as well. College, jewels, clothes, advice, jumping into the world of MAJORS after living as a minor couldn’t be easy, whatever she wants he could give to her to make her stay.


And failing that…Darren had heard Mr. Ivory was working on a project in his town. It might be a bit dirty, but Darren could arrange something.

——————-////————///———————//


“Whatcha waiting for yellow lighting, talk to her,” Jessica told her friend as she took a seat next to the table.


Mai was already contemplating that exact thing. Had been since Izellah first walked into school with Romeo Watermein and Sabrina Rodriguez by her side.


“Please don’t call me that.” 


“What are you waiting here for, just go up there and talk with the lass.” Jessica urged.


“It’s not that simple.” 


It wasn’t that simple. Mai had planned the game of hiding and going seek in such a way that win or lose she would end up closer to Miss ivory. However Mai never truly won or lost and the outcome was probably the worst it could have been. Mai could be close with Miss ivory but never alone with her, and her aggressive actions to get the minor to bond with her had failed to bring them closer but for that one instance. 


Now the target of her affection had become a MAJOR, by some unknown force of god/s. Mai’s affection seems to have remained but the game itself has changed. 


It varied as all things did but courtship among MAJORS was inherently different from courting minors. With minors, it was about showing off for their benefit but with MAJORS it was a complex tightrope of proving yourself, competition, partnership, and power struggle.


At least that’s what the literature normally said, but Izellah Ivory had always been the exception that proves the rule. As far as Mai was able to find Izzy was the first case of a minor becoming a MAJOR so there was no information on the psychological state of such a being. 


Mai felt confident she knew Izellah, especially after bonding but the problem was she didn’t feel like she knew this Izellah. Mai couldn’t even rely on her tier 2 status, miss ivory’s mind was a bridge she could no longer cross at will even if she forced it. 


No, Mai thought. There was too much risk at this point. It was probably best to do nothing for now and position herself as a resource to miss Ivory. She was after all a more experienced MAJOR than the rest of the others that grouped around her. Mai had a history of helping Izellah and any more overly complex plans held too many variables and didn’t work the last time on top of all that. It was best to change her strategy. 


Mai stiffened as she felt the tiniest intrusion in the back of her mind. Like the onset of a headache that could be felt on her left temple, like someone gently placed a finger a few nanometers above the skin.


“Miss Hawthrone,” Mai turned to her left until she saw Brenda Hawthorne sitting at a table just out of what had been her periphery, Rebecca Swan predictably at her side. A surprised look was plastered across the tier 3’s face. Psht, amateur. Couldn’t even probe correctly. “Would you do me the common courtesy of keeping your mind to yourself? Or at the very least do a better job.” 


Rebecca laughed but was resolutely at Brenda’s side while Brenda herself stood up moving around the table so it was no longer between the two love rivals all the while she stared Mai right in the eyes.


“Only if you plan on leaving Madam Izellah alone,” Brenda said stubbornly.


Mai stood up and strode towards Brenda and Rebecca with Jessica following suit. Brenda continued to eye Mai as she grew closer. Mai stopped a foot away and the four girls stood in silence for a heartbeat.


“That’s none of your concern Brenda Hawthrone,  Izellah gave us permission to do as we pleased.” Mai’s lips curled into a mocking smile, “you should know it’s the only reason she allows you near her.” 


“Not true!” Brenda snapped back “Izzy’s said nice things about me! Told me we were friends, I even saved her from you! There’s no way she’d put us in the same boat!“


“That’s a flawed recollection of the events Brenda Hawthrone,” the smirk still present on Mai’s face “if I recall she had to save me from you after you became one of those aggressive MAJORS the miss doesn’t like. I also recall your friend right there took Miss ivory against her will,” Mai nodded towards the tall brunette rat Brenda’s side. Mai lifted an eyebrow “so did Izellah say she was friends before or after she was kidnapped? Or maybe she said it to get out? You’re right Brenda Hawthrone we certainly are not on the same boat.” 


Brenda Hawthrone’s complexion turned the same deep red as her hair. Mai could feel her anger come to a boil. It was a relief that while powerful Brenda was not yet experienced.


Brenda looked like she was about to say something when Rebecca chimed in.


“I’d hate to get in the way of the upcoming catfight but the center of the universe is approaching,” Rebecca said, pointing to something behind Mai and Jessica.


Mai turned around to see Izellah Ivory herself approach them, her face and mind were hard to read. The ex-minor had a good poker face. 


When she stopped in front of herself and Jessica, Mai could finally get a good look at the girl Mai had been after for a good chunk of the school year. Izellah was of a height with Mai herself and Rebecca with Jessica being the only one taller than her. Logically it made sense, Ignacio was a big man it only made sense that his daughter could be taller herself. If it was shocking it was only because when Mai had first met her she’d have to get on her knees to see eye to eye with Izellah and even then she still had a couple of inches on her. Minors were allowed to wear anything to school with the need for Winton uniforms not being in minor size due to their scarcity Izellah now wore one, she sported the dark green skirt, white dress shirt, dark green tie, and dark green uniform jacket with the Winton family symbol on its chest. 


“I believe a welcome is in order,” Mai said trying to regain her composure from the sudden and unplanned arrival of her crush. 


“It is good to be out of the hospital,” Izellah replied rather pleasantly flashing Mai a smile, Izellah turned to Jessica “is the offer to join the wrestling club still open?”


“Uhhhhh for you?” Jessica and Mai glanced at each other briefly “for you and the halfsie, lass of course.” 


“Awesome,” Izellah looked honestly pleased. “Can we discuss this more later?“ 


Jessica shrugged “seasons almost over but we’re year-round, do whatcha want.” 


Izellah smiled, nodded, turned on her heels, and left as suddenly as she appeared. Mai couldn’t be happier with these developments. Mai was never really far from Jessica’s side which Izellah fully well knew, her joining the wrestling club was a golden opportunity to be with her and offer her services when the ex-minor required them. Mai didn’t even need to initiate it herself. 


“Well,” Jessica said when Izellah was out of earshot, “I think I’m ahead of both of you. Ain’t that a riot.” 


—————-////——-////-////-////———////—-


Brenda was inconsolable. Everything went from bad to worse. The months of progress made with Madam Ivory were interrupted by a violent minor and an unforeseen condition followed by the revelation that perhaps the progress was all made in her head, to begin with.


Mai couldn’t have been correct, could she? Izellah following hide and seek was at the very least cordial, and occasionally even nice. Brenda didn’t spend much time with Izzy but progress was progress and Brenda didn’t want to push things after what happened. Despite Brenda’s own attempts to convince herself that Mai was only trying to get under her skin, it wasn’t working and she found herself moping at her desk in her first-period a.p science class. 


The only silver lining was that with Izzy as a MAJOR, something approaching a tier 3 MAJOR at that, Brenda never has to be afraid of hurting her anymore. At this point, she probably couldn’t even if she wanted to. Brenda never felt so small before with 3 towering girls surrounding her, that must have been what it felt like for Izellah, and it didn’t feel too good. 


It was at times like these that Brenda missed Rebecca. If only she tried a little harder when it came to her academics. 


Brenda was always early to the class which gave her the opportunity of watching the rest of her classmates' file in. It started as a steady stream of half-tired MAJORS, which was an impressive feat considering the robust nature of a MAJOR's circadian rhythm, it took a lot to make a MAJOR tired but teenagers still found a way to push the envelope. As the time for class to start drew closer the steady stream of students turned into a sputter, then the occasional drop until, with a minute left the teacher finally arrived, and not a moment too soon, Mr. Delahunty closed the door just as the final bell rang officially starting the day.


“Okay okay class, quiet down, take your seat yada yada yada.” Mr. Delahunty said as he hurriedly prepared himself for class.


One of Winton’s senior staff Mr. Delahunty was a MAJOR of middling height with a head of unkempt auburn hair that was gracelessly retreating from his hairline creating a gentle U shape. Except for his tie which was Winton green he wore a black ensemble of business casual from his shoes to his button-down shirt. 


“Now class, before we return to the wonderful world of room temp superconductors I have a special announcement.” Mr. Delahunty announced to the general excitement of the class.


“Is it the dates for the science fair or is it about our final exam?” A student towards the back asked.


“No, no, no, neither of those,” Mr. Delahunty said running his hands together “we have a new student,” 


Brenda straightened herself, for the first time she felt alert since the cafeteria.


“Some of you have already guessed at who it is,” Mr. Delahunty smiled for once and it almost looked to Brenda that the bag under his eyes was gone, he was as fully alert as she was. “You may come in now.” 


The door opened with a squeak. Izellah Ivory stepped through almost timidly as she carried various books and folders in her arms. Most importantly of all, no Sabrina or Mia was with her. Brenda was for once happy that Rebecca wasn’t there.


“Whoa wait for a second,” the voice of William Oakley protested. Brenda had always thought William was cute with his sandy blonde hair and dimples but to be honest she never really liked him, maybe part of that was because he had beaten her at one of the few things she was good at but now she felt vindicated for those negative feeling 


“she was a meger minor like a month ago, there’s no way that and no offense someone so inferior would be able to catch up to our level in such a small amount of time, I’m sure I’m not the only one here who cares for their academics and doesn’t want-“ William cut off mid-sentence his face clearly showing signs of discomfort “Jesus, Brenda turn it down a notch.” He complained.


“I assure you, Mr. Oakley,” Mr.Delahunty said raising a hand “the faculty has done their due diligence and has placed Miss Ivory into classes corresponding with her skill level. Might I also remind you Miss Ivory is by every measurement a MAJOR now and should be treated as such?” 


Brenda noticed a flicker of annoyance on Izellah's face but it vanished as the teacher turned to her.


“There’s a seat next to Miss Hawthorne.” Mr. Delahunty told Izellah.


Izellah nodded her head and walked over to sit in the empty seat to the left of Brenda. 


Mr. Delahunty liked to group his students off into pairs or larger groups to work on projects in a smaller scale version of modern scientific collaboration. The teacher had spoken fondly of his days as a researcher at various labs, collaborating with others to write scientific papers so this style of teaching appealed to him and he did it rather often. 


Brenda thought that she would be fine just sharing a class with Izzy but now she found out that wasn’t true. Now Izzy and she would-be partners and will have to work rather closely. “Just sharing a class” seemed like a poor compromise now. 


It was like a dream come true for Brenda.


….


…….


………..


The bell rang and the dream shattered. Brenda at the end of the class found herself in the same place she was at the beginning of it.


All advances had failed. Every offer of sharing notes or trading assignments had either ended in flat-out refusal or a polite no.


Every insecurity Mai had cultivated about Izellah and Brenda’s relationship earlier this morning seemed to be truer now than when Brenda first heard it. 


Brenda gazed over to Izellah's seat and watched as the MAJOR Beauty organized her things. Not once did she even glance in Brenda’s direction?


Brenda preferred it when Izzy had been angry with her after the near accidental bond. 


Izellah, who seemed to be not collecting her things, sat up from her desk and walked towards the classroom door. 


A pit seemed to form at the bottom of Brenda's stomach. She didn’t think she could handle another day of this without knowing anything.


“Wait! Madam Ivory,” Brenda called out rushing to catch her before Izellah left.”Please wait, we need to talk.” 


To Brenda’s relief, Izellah did stop and turn around, her things were cradled against her modest bust, and she had to tilt her head down to speak with Brenda. 


“What?” Izellah asked flatly.


“I thought things were cool between us,” Brenda began “but you would barely look at me let alone talk.” Brenda hadn’t intended to be so upfront but once she started she could feel everything start to come out behind her control. She was just so frustrated “I’ve been nice to you and I’ve tried to be considerate of your feelings but you just keep ignoring me? Does it mean anything to you? If it’s about Rebecca I’ve been trying to get her to back off but she’s my friend and I don’t own her. Just tell me what to do to make it up to you and I will do it.” 


“Do you mean it?” Izellah asked.


“YES” Brenda almost shouted, lucky for her there were only a few people in the classroom, and Mr. Delahunty wasn’t known to intervene in his students' private lives.


“Anything?”


“Anything,” Brenda repeated a tad calmer.


“Okay,” Izellah stood there and studied Brenda’s face for a moment. “Bond with me.” 


“W-What!?” Brenda could feel her face flush a vivid shade of crimson to match her hair. “Why?”


 “Just lower your big brain, tier 3 defenses.” Izellah held up three fingers “and I’ll bond you for 3 whole seconds.” 


“O-okay,” Brenda was confused, why did Izellah want to bond with her? This seemed more like a reward than anything else. Brenda centered herself, “okay I’m ready.” 


The last thing Brenda saw was the beautiful face of Izellah ivory staring down at her with a small sad smile on her lips then Brenda felt the strength in her legs give out and she fell to her knees, tears streaming as time began to blur.


Brenda's body seemed to process the information Izellah had sent her through the bond faster than her conscious mind was able to. A flood of emotions came crashing down onto her frontal lobe that seeped in so deep that what she felt was primal and uncontrolled.


It was anger, fear, frustration, resentment, shame, and above all helplessness. 


Brenda questioned why anyone could live like this, why anyone would live like this, and most importantly why anyone with any empathy to speak of would allow someone to live with this. 


A sudden realization came to Brenda as sudden as the squall that brought about the flood. This was Izellah’s emotions Brenda was feeling. This was what Izellah felt like a minor. 


Brenda was rendered catatonic because her crush wasn’t as nice to her as she would have liked. While Izellah had lived her life under a boot heel and was always told she should be grateful for the shade. To Brenda’s shame, she even made that poor girl apologize to her for not forgiving her fast enough, for telling her what she already felt about herself. Izellah wasn’t expressing heartfelt emotions she was scared that the big MAJOR would end up hurting her if she didn’t say what that big dumb MAJOR wanted to hear.


Brenda had always tried to be different from the other MAJORS around her. She didn’t want to hurt anyone mentally or physically but when push came to shove she acted the same way as everyone else. 


When the three seconds were over Brenda found her focus as time returned to normal. She had felt her legs give out and her focus was channeled inwards for the duration of the 3-second band, aware but unaware of the real world. Only vaguely conscious of the fact that Izellah had knelt to collect Brenda’s things from the classroom floor, she didn’t even remember dropping them. 


Brenda grabbed her things as Izzy offered them up, still crouching in front of her.


“ So,” Izellah began locking eyes with Brenda. “I’m having a hard time with the superconductors, can you Uhm, help me out? This weekend?” 


Izellah stood up to look down on Brenda awaiting an answer. 


Brenda wiped away her tears with the back of her hand. Stood up, and gave Izellah her answer.


——————-///—————////——————

 

Izellah was honestly nervous. She knows who Brenda is and she knows who Darren is but Rebecca? 


Izellah wasn’t too sure. Brenda’s a good person, their rocky relationship was the result of a rather serious accident. Earlier Izellah had been dead set on being a little more direct with her messaging but when she saw the now shorter girl fall to her knees after the first wave of feelings that method just seemed…mean. Bonding so suddenly and on such a deep level was already an extreme measure that Izellah kinda felt like a bitch for doing just to get a point across, there was no need to make it worse.


Darren wasn’t going to be a problem, Izellah knew a way to deal with him and she could take her time with Mai. 


Rebecca was the issue. Izellah has never had a really pleasant experience with the tit monster before with the only glimpse of humanity underneath the traditional MAJOR bullshit being when she pleaded for Izzy to help Brenda out. The fact that Izellah had such a good opinion of Brenda was enough to convince her that there was more to Rebecca than Izzy had seen. Birds of a feather and all that. It was the lack of knowledge that was the problem.


Izellah continued to contemplate all the various courses of action she could take as she made her way to Rebecca. Luckily the tall MAJOR was skipping class and didn’t seem to be in any currently occupied areas. She was a tier 2 and thanks to Izellah's condition, Lisa’s help, and some practice Izellah was able to pick up on the faint signals Rebecca gave off. It also didn’t help that Rebecca was considerably bigger than Lisa was, hide and seek was easier, after all, when your target came up past your waist. 


The winding staircase that Rebecca sat at wrapped itself around the building counterclockwise. Rebecca sat alone in the middle, her long legs stretched across multiple steps. She was smoking a cigarette while she was resolutely focused on her phone or else she would have noticed Izellah long before she spoke up. 


“What’cha doing?” Izellah asked as she made her way up the stairs “smoking a cig?” 


The brunette lifted her gaze “shouldn’t you be in class?” 


“And what are you gonna do if that’s the case?” 


“I could probably just tell on you tiny tush.” 


“I don’t think so,” Izellah said, she stopped a few steps down from Rebecca and  started to sway her hips back and forth. “things have changed and my tush isn’t so tiny anymore.” 


“Leave me alone, I’m not in the mood right now.” 


“Just trying to have a bit of fun.” Izellah said, continuing her climb up the stairs.


When she made it past Rebecca Izellah whipped around faster than a snake to swipe Rebecca phone right out of her hands, dancing away from Rebecca's attempt to try and get her phone.


“Give that back!” Rebecca hissed.


One of those messenger apps illuminated the phone's touch screen. It seemed to be a sort of role play server but the messages that Izzy could see were all pretty mundane, a bunch of “good mornings” and “how are you” with the last message having been sent, read and not replied to for at least 20 minutes.


That was all Izellah needed so when Rebecca made for the phone again she allowed it to be taken.


“You’re a real bitch you know that?” Rebecca said.


“Uhm you kidnapped me wonder tits” Izellah shrugged  “you're the pot calling the kettle black. I could take your phone so I did or wanted to mess with you for a little fun take your pick.” 


 “I needed you to talk with Brenda” 


“Oh that makes it okay then,” Izellah said oozing sarcasm “maybe try asking first?” 


“You were a minor who was clearly lost.” 


“Oh yeah, try that as a defense. Your honor I couldn’t have kidnapped them; they were lost. Maybe you’ll luck out and you pick up a minor then no one will care.” 


“Holy shit stop your bitching, you’re a MAJOR now arnt you?” Rebecca complained “get over it. What does it even matter?” 


“Do you like him?” Izzy asked softly.


“What are you talking about?” 


“Apparently something that doesn’t matter,” this had gone on for too long and Izellah knew she had messed up. She got too angry. “Listen, I don’t want to fight you forever. I’d rather get to know you. Maybe you’ll get to know me, and maybe my experience as a minor can help you out in…other ways.” 


Rebecca just stood there, for once she didn’t have a smirk on her face or gum that she was chewing.


“I’m going over to Brenda’s Saturday, she’s going to help me, i’m going to help her,” Izellah said softly “it’s your choice but I know that I can help you if you let me.”


“Why would you help me?“ Rebecca asked after a moment. 


“You’re Brenda’s friend and I’m growing to like her,” Izellah turned around, took a couple steps and turned back “and maybe if you want to understand minors so bad I might as well help from probably the only thing a MAJOR might take seriously. Another MAJOR.


Izellah walked off to visit Sabrina’s music class before lunch. She had the time, and the second period was free for her. 


—————————————————-


“This is so not fair,” Mabel complained as she stood in front of Izellah on her tippy toes trying her best to make herself seem taller. All of her efforts just to make it past Izzy’s shoulders. “Tall, hot and smart! Where’s the justice I ask you?!” 


“You could probably beat her in a fight though.” Sabrina chimed in.


“Not if she completely melts my brain.” Mabel said.


“I would only melt it a little bit.” Izellah said only her thumb and index finger a cm apart. “Your pizza is really good.” 


After Izellah joined Sabrina in music class they had headed down to the cafeteria and claimed their usual spot. 



“Maybe if you were better at cooking she wouldn’t fry your brain at all.” Sabrina told Mabel.


“You’re just jealous the wonder girl likes my pizza over yours.” Mabel stuck out her tongue at Sabrina.


Letting out an annoyed shriek Sabrina tackled Mabel to the ground cycling between throwing a punch, blocking them and finally rubbing it into Mabel’s face that she totally wouldn’t win another contest like that because of how much better she’s gotten.


 “The more things change the more they stay the same.” Izellah heard Riri sign behind her.


Izellah turned in her seat to see the tall black girl carrying Peter in her arms. Becoming a MAJOR had really put into perspective how tall Riri was. Mei, Rebecca and herself were all considered tall for female MAJORS but Riri was more in line with Jessica than with them.


A look of sudden panic crossed Riri’s face “shit I have to talk to a teacher about something,”. She knelt and deposited Peter silver on the ground and rose back to her full height, “Izzy please watch Peter for a moment I’ll be right back.” 


“Sure thing,” Izellah told her, the faint noise of Mabel and Sabrina’s match in the background. Izellah looked down to look at the timid minor “so how’ve you been Peter?” 


“Pretty good,”Peter replied, he looked nervous shifting his weight around from one foot to the other. Not making eye contact. 


“What’s wrong?” Too late Izellah had stood up out of habit to tower over the minor. Peter was startled at the sudden rise of the gigantic being in front of him, took a stutter step back and almost fell but regained his footing at the last moment.


Izellah felt awful. She was sure she had done a good job around Lisa but then again Lisa was a halfsie and perhaps not the best gauge on how to act around a minor. Izellah would have been startled as well if Sabrina stood up in front of her so suddenly and as close to her as Izellah was to Peter. She had never scared a minor before and it made her absurdly guilty.


“I’m so sorry Peter,” Izellah apologized. She tried to make herself seem as least threatening as possible by crouching to look as small as possible but to her renewed horror she still had to look down at Peter. She couldn’t  physically make herself smaller than him. 


Peter looked at Izzy with his big blue eyes for a moment before extending his hand and patting Izellah on the arm.


“It’s okay. I’m fine.” He said.


“Why are you kneeling Izzy?” Sabrina asked. She was standing over both Izzy and Peter, like the good old days.


“Come here Peter,” Mabel said, making to pick Peter up. 


“No!” Izellah smacked away Mabel’s groping hands and rose to her full height to tower over the younger MAJOR and by extension Peter.


“He doesn’t need to be held for us to speak to him.” Izzy told Mabel.


“You should leave that up to Peter Izz,” Sabrina told the larger girl gently. 


“It’s okay izzy,” Peter said, wanting things to de-escalate “Mabel can pick me up, it's fine.” 


“No it’s not fine,” Izellah protested “you don’t need to be carried everywhere.” 


“Let him decide that for himself Izzy” Sabrina countered “you wouldn’t like it if someone carried you.” 


“Yet they would do it regardless.” Izzy reminded Sabrina “you’re right though. Peter,” Izzy said, turning towards the visibly terrified minor. Izzy figured he didn’t like to be the center of this kind of attention and honestly didn’t blame him. “As a friend,” Izzy began “try to sit on the table to talk with us, if you dislike it then I won’t force it on you.” 


Peter acquiesced to Izzy’s demands, it was hard not to, and nodded his head in agreement. Pleased, Izzy smiled in reply and scooped Peter up, setting him on the table just next to her. Sabrina looked concerned but Mabel just shrugged and they both went to sit in the seat opposite of the minor and ex-minor.


The group spent the next 10 minutes or so just talking. Sabrina and Mabel seemed to consistently, by happenstance or by intention, take opposite stances on many given topics and fight about the merit or “obvious” superiority of their own position. Izellah determined that the two of them just enjoyed fighting with one another and not just physically.


Peter was silent for much of it and that fact didn’t change even when Riri returned from whatever task she needed to attend to. 


Izellah thought about pushing him to talk more, she still wasn’t convinced he was just naturally quiet.


The cucumber sandwich Izzy had packed for herself out of sheer habit was almost all gone when she heard a noise from across the cafeteria. It was Darren and his group of obnoxious MAJORS making a ruckus.


Chewing thoughtfully for a couple more minutes Izellah debated if she should deal with Darren today or tomorrow. She was rather mentally exhausted between her first day of school(superconductors weren’t the easiest thing for her to wrap her mind around after all. She mostly studied genetic not this physics crap!) bonding with a tier 3 like Brenda or sending a mental lullaby to the aggressive Rebecca.


“I’ll be right back.” Izellah said standing up.


Sabrina looked confused “where are you going? lunch is almost over and you said we could go to class together.” 


“We will,” Izellah assured Sabrina “I just gotta do something first.” 


“Just be quick wonder girl,” Mabel said “I’m in that class with you and afterward I get to throw something at you in gym class.” 


“It’ll only be a minute,” Izellah said cryptically.


She wasted no time and made a beeline to Darren’s group. He was actually sitting on the table they were all at, his various friends or perhaps more accurately sycophants surrounded him like moths gathering around a flame or a court attending their king. 


It was the same short haired blonde girl that Izellah remembered seeing when Darren tried to impress her that noticed Izzy’s approach first. Izellah tried to recall what she said, something about rocking her world or showing her pleasure or what not, she didn’t really want to remember that day so she didn’t try that hard.


“What do you-“ the blonde girl raised her hand to her temple as if someone threw something there.


Nothing was thrown but Izzy was sending the MAJOR the sound of one long, continuous, and deafening dial tone right to her brain. 


Darren turned and gave Izellah his most winning smile either not noticing or not caring about the clear discomfort the blonde girl was in “what brought you here to be table princess?“ 


Izellah tried to ignore the nickname. She hated being called princess but then decided to use it instead. Set up meant everything especially when she was so mentally drained. Not to mention the optics were good. Not for the first time that day Izellah was grateful for Lisa’s(and Romeo’s) help and the subsequent tests she had done on Rebecca and Brenda and now to a lesser extent blondie. 


“Is that anyway to greet your girlfriend?” Izzy asked, loudly, with the most devilish grin she could manage. 


Darren looked dumbfounded. To add to the scene everyone around them seemed to have gone mute as will. 


Before Darren could form words Izellah grabbed Darren Winton the Winton in “Winton heights”Winton by his stupid Winton tie and have him a kiss right then and there. In front of anyone who mattered. Izellah could sense Darren’s emotions easier than most MAJORS or even minors she guessed, it was one of the perks of her new condition. And when she did, Izellah knew she had won. 


Izellah Ivory's first foray into the MAJOR hierarchy was a success, better yet she was at the top of it. 







End Notes:

----------------------------------------------------------

I usually blindly put the story though grammarly and it seemed to have changed some things beyond recognition mainly in dialogue so let me know if I messed up.

I have some original stories in the works unrelated to NotSirks works(and one that is) so look forward to that or don't, I have no idea when those will be released. 

    

Chapter 6 by PhantomLR
Author's Notes:

I had this chapter almost done for almost a month, I just kinda didn't feel like finishing it. OOps 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Is there something fucking wrong with you?!” Sabrina raged as soon as they walked into the Ivory household. 


Izellah and Sabrina came through the front door, the house was silent. Ignacio Ivory was away at work and would be for some time so the two girls had the house to themselves for a couple of hours, Izellah was glad for that.


One way or another her papa would put a stop to any of Izellah’s plans if he found that Sabrina opposed them as strongly as this.


After her papa had learned about what happened at Old Creek he had been adamant about Izellah’s safety. The consequence of that being she and Sabrina would share classes when they could. If Izellah didn't excel at the subject then she would spend it with Sabrina. Gloria had fully supported that decision saying Sabrina could still be counted on to ensure Izellah was as safe as her papa wanted and helped push it as she helped push to get Izellah into school in the first place.


“I needed to do something,” Izellah defended “everyone's been telling me how dog eat dog it can be out there.” 


“Yes!” Sabrina agreed angrily “we told you so you would continue to keep you away from people like Darren!” 


Sabrina dropped her backpack to the ground with a hollow thud. At the start of her school year, Izellah probably wouldn't have been strong enough to move that bag but she now carried one that was just as heavy. She dropped that pack on the floor with an equally hollow thud. 


“I don't want to live my life only going where you say I can go,” Izellah complained. Their argument had somehow taken them to the living room. A medium-sized room with a large tv and a sofa set. There were two recliners one for each end, the one Izzy had used was too small for her now, she’d probably get stuck if she sat on it. “I can take care of myself now.” 


Sabrina put her hands on her hips and looked up at Izzy. 


“Can you?” Sabrina asked slowly, “So you're not looking pale because you overused the bond?“ 


“H-how’d you know about that?” Izzy asked, surprised.


“Romeo told me.“ Sabrina said bluntly.” Oh did the great Izellah Ivory not see this coming? Maybe you would have if you just listened to me and lay low for more than 30 seconds.” 


Izellah could feel a flush creep up her neck. It was an odd feeling being humiliated by a 13/14-year-old. Before it was a little more believable when Sabrina loomed over Izellah like a mountain but now it was like being scolded by your little sister. 


“If you can handle yourself,” Sabrina said, taking a step closer to Izellah “then stop me.” 


The first thing that came to mind was that Sabrina would punch or tackle Izellah like she had seen Sabrina do to Mabel before but that wasn’t it. Sabrina just laid a hand on Izellah’s stomach and pushed. 


It wasn’t a quick sharp shove but a slow-building push that Izzy wasn’t able to stop. She tried changing her stance to get more leverage but it barely slowed Sabrina and Izellah continued to be pushed towards the gray couch set. Izellah tried to push back but all Sabrina had to do was use both hands, the muscles in Sabrina’s thighs bulged and contracted, moving just beneath the surface to push Izellah forward inexorably, Izellah was thoroughly beaten. 


Sabrina’s earlier statements that Mabel could beat her up seemed to be true, Izellah thought. She had been forced to sit down by the younger MAJOR. Izellah saw Sabrina strain herself but the younger girl was even out of breath so it must not have been that hard. Izellah could now see firsthand why Mable called her supergirl. 


 It was hard not to be a little embarrassed. 


Sabrina set one knee on the couch and one hand on the back of the couch. To Izzy, it seemed like Sabrina wanted to trap her physically as well as socially. 


A part of Izellah couldn't help but feel Sabrina was being just a little possessive? Her papa was protective but it never felt like he was trying to suffocate her, maybe there was something else...


“Do you see?” Sabrina leaned in close enough to kiss, “w what if you're on a date with Darren and he tries something like this? Or one of his jealous friends or Braxton Does something? If you keep me away I won't be able to help you again I-” 


“Oh, Sabby,” Izellah cooed, with a single finger she combed away from the long light brown curls that covered Sabrina's eye “I'm sorry I made you worry.” 


“No, you're not,” Sabrina got up on the couch and curled up, resting her head on Izellah's lap. “You said something similar before and then ran away with that minor kid to get beat up.” 


“I know I know,” Izellah admitted, ”Maybe I have been too overconfident and secretive. I promise I just want to have a fun and productive school life and to help minors. Things I need status for.” 


“You don't need Darren for that,” Sabrina protested, “you'll have the star volleyball player-” 


“To date,” Izellah finished “you know the more you talk the more it seems like you're just bad that I'm going to be dating Darren instead of you?” 


“Not truuuuue,” Sabrina squirmed. 


“I know it's not true,” Izellah lied, not all of it at least, “papa told me I need to involve you more so I promise I will, you just need to remember I'm not gonna break because someone didn't watch where they stepped.” 


“Fine but you owe me,” Sabrina told Izellah.


“Okay, we can talk about it later.” 


“No. We will go out for ice cream this weekend or I'll tell your dad.” 


“But I have plans to see Mabel this weekend,” 


“You won't have any plans at all if I tell your dad you're dating Darren Winton with tears in my eyes.” 


Izellah groaned and sat back on the couch. Sabrina was right, her papa wasn't demanding when it came to her love life and Izellah knew she could convince him to allow it, begrudgingly at least. That wouldn't work if Sabrina was against me though.


“Fine.” Izellah conceded


--------/////-------///----------


“How was school?” Abraham Hawthorne asked his daughters while the family sat around the dinner table.


“Sensei taught me this cool submission move,” Mabel bounced excitedly.


“Your father asked about school, not martial arts dear,” Amanda Hawthrone told her daughter. 


“I baked a soufflé in culinary class today!” Mabel said In a tone that was only marginally less exciting than her proclamation of her new submission move.


“Did you learn how to make it to impress the new upcoming minors?” Abraham asked. “There’s gonna be at least a classroom full of them there has to be at least one you’ll fancy.” 


“Are they still gonna do that after what happened with Izz?” Mabel asked, taking a bite of mashed potatoes.


“I don’t think they’d cancel those plans unless the sun exploded tomorrow,” Coach Hawthrone told his girls.” there are only about 10 minors now but by the start of the next school year that number going to more than double,” Brenda’s father shrugged “at worse the kid that caused that mess will get a suspension and won’t start until the minor faculties are updated and the rest of the class joins.” 


Mabel smiled wickedly.


“That kid should pray for suspension after what he did to Izzy he’d be lucky she didn't break his arm,” Mabel said.


Brenda squirmed uncomfortably at the thought of Izellah breaking a minor's arm. Brenda didn’t commit violence and she didn’t like seeing it and the image of her new friend doing such a thing made her uncomfortable. 


Maybe that was unfair. If Izellah got angry with that minor no one would blame her. MAJORS cared for minors as a whole and as something to bond with so if you didn't kill them and you were high enough rank most MAJORS would make excuses for them. 


After Izellah had bonded with Brenda, Brenda couldn't bring herself to believe Izzy would do anything so drastic.


“Oh, mom,” Brenda turned to her mother. ``Is it okay if a friend comes over this weekend?” 


To Brenda’s relief, her mother looked pleased by the question.


“Of course honey. Miss Swan is always welcome inside my house anytime.” Amanda smiled.


“Well, her too but also,” Mabel blushed “Can miss ivory come over?” 


Brenda heard Mabel groan audibly and watched as a smile formed on her father’s face. Just for a moment, Amanda’s expression flickered. To what Brenda couldn't tell, neither could she tell if it was good or bad but regardless she saw her mother smile along with her husband. 


“Of course dear. I'd love to meet with Miss Ivory as well as have a little talk.” 


-----------------------////-----------


“What in the bloody hell am I doing here,” Randalf thought not for the first time. 


“You know why,” the voice of Randalf's wife echoed inside his head.


The moment Summer Bradbury had heard that the ex-minor of Winton was in a relationship with Darren Winton, the very Winton within the Winton Heights's Winton she had been unrelenting. 


Randalf knew his wife didn't want to hurt the poor girl, in fact not wanting to see Izellah Ivory hurt was the reason Summer was having Randalf visit the library every day.


“I want to help the little miss as much as you do, however I still have classes to attend,” Randalf told his wife through the bond.


It wasn't like Randalf was lying. When he had heard that Izellah pretty much demanded Darren to go out with him and the boy agreed Randalf was confused.


It hadn't been that long since Darren Winton had been suspended and Izellah didn't seem like the forgiving type. 


It wasn't until Summer had told Randalf that it could be a MAJOR thing that was causing Izellah to do something stupid and play with fire when she wouldn't normally. So from that day on Randalf had been coming to the library every day to bump into Izellah, the two of them talking would give summer pretext to have a one-on-one with Izellah and give her advice on the MAJOR world. Summer was a better choice than one of the ex minors friends. Summer was a long-lived, mature MAJOR who could offer better advice than other teenagers no matter how smart they thought they were.


“I've been helping you with your exams,” Summer complained, “you'll be fine now, focus on finding Izellah.” 


“There's nothing to focus on,” Randalf complained back, “we’ve been at this for a few days, she's probably not coming today either.” 


Izellah started dating Darren on Monday. Summer and Randalf found out on Tuesday and started to visit the library from Wednesday onwards to know avail.  


“Didn't you get Ignacio’s number?” Randalf asked Summer aggravated, “why can't you just call him?” 


“I tried! He was probably given a gag order and a new cell phone while the government decides what to do with this MAJOR/minor development” when bonding like this it was less like someone talking inside your head like the tv shows or some other levels of the bonding could replicate, it was more like you started thinking thoughts that you knew weren't your own. Nonetheless, Randalf felt Summer shouting at him based on nothing but the intensity of thought. “Now shut up and just look around for her!” 


Randalf sighed and got up to roam around the campus library. It was modestly busy, exams were starting at the university level and many of the studiously inclined high schoolers were preparing for their end-of-the-year exams. They had to, Randalf had heard how intense those A.P courses could be. It made sense with how intelligent MAJORS are at their base.


No matter where you went as a minor you would always get looks. Some were hungry, others were curious, and you even had the occasional look of condescending interest like as a minor you weren't even worth their time. Contrary to popular belief not all MAJORS cared about minors in the slightest.


Randalf scanned the horizon while still keeping to the shadows. Even with his marriage to Summer the looks he received could still make him uncomfortable. Randalf saw the muscular librarian scan a few returned books and put them on a cart full of the things, she looked up from her work and saw Radalf gazing at her. 


The librarian never smiled but Randalf could sense her pleasure regardless and he watched as the white-haired Titaness approached him growing larger with each step until she was close enough that Randalf had to take his step back just to see the youthful MAJORS face. An annoying maneuver that some did on purpose while others probably didn't even notice, minors were just too small and rare for them to know how to act.


“Can I help you with anything sweaty?” the librarian asked, void of any emotion.


“No, love,” Randalf told the looming MAJOR “I'm quite all right.” 


The librarian giggled, flashing Randalf the first smile he's ever seen on the girl.


“You can call me love if you'd like a cutie but my name is Misty,” Randalf was perplexed by Misty’s tone, could you sound fake while also seeming like you’re truly excited?


Randalf gulped. Despite his years of experience dealing with MAJORS Randalf couldn’t help but feel intimidated by the mere presence of this giant woman. Any minor could tell about their conflicted emotions when meeting a new MAJOR, something between attraction and fear. Randalf at this point felt he had a decent grasp on the giant oafs by now but he still felt the former and for the latter he better cool it or else Summer might burst through those doors and challenge Misty the librarian right then and there. Then Randalf would have to deal with his wife’s ire and how he “distracted” her from her mission. 


“Well before you go back to your knowledge quest Mister Bradbury we have to get you a library card,” Misty said almost cheerily.


Misty recruited the help of another librarian staffer to assist her in getting Randalf his library card although he suspected Misty didn't need the help per se just someone to take the picture for her so Misty could get a picture with the “adorable little minor” herself.


After Randalf’s ordeal with the jacked librarian was over he was left with a library card he had no use for. The Bradbury family was wealthy enough to get a hold of any research material or reference book Randalf could ever hope for. Izellah had no resources at her disposal which is why both Summer and himself had thought to scout the library, knowing how studious the ex-minor was.


Randalf took a sharp turn to continue his fruitless search when it felt like he smacked right into a tree. Randalf knew better of course. It took him a second to regain focus but the familiar sight of a MAJOR's  legs rose before him, and while they weren’t trees per se they certainly seemed as tall. 


The legs owner swore under her breath while another MAJOR laughed out loud behind her. Randalf craned his neck up to follow the towering shapely legs of the MAJOR to see a pair of jade green eyes peering down at him from over the modest hill of her bust. 


“Miss ivory,” Randalf spoke up to the new MAJOR, sending a signal to his wife that he had found their target. “Fancy meeting you here.” 


Izellah crouched down to speak to Randalf eye to eye, or as close as the taller being could get eye to eye. The gesture was appreciated nonetheless. 


“It’s just Izellah, Mr. Bradbury”


“It’s just Randy or Randalf miss Izellah, why the formality?” 


“You are older than me and,” the giant young woman squirmed clearly uncomfortable, she leaned in close and Randalf could feel her hot breath on his ear “if I don’t show you proper etiquette how can I expect the other MAJORS too?” Izellah whispered.


“Ah. I see,” Randalf whispered back “just using my name is enough.” 


“Who are your friends?” Randalf questioned loudly.


“Oh,” Izellah stood to tower over the little man. “This is Brenda Hawthrone,” Izellah said waving to the “short” redhead with one long braid over the shoulder “and this is Rebbeca Swan.” Izellah said gesturing to a brunette girl with abundant cleavage.

 

“Howdy art boy,” the tall one said.


“He has a name,” Izellah told Rebecca testily.


“Rebecca!” Brenda exclaimed “he just introduced himself.” Rebecca shrugged, she didn’t seem to be taking the scolding to heart. 


“It’s nice to meet you Mr. Bradbury.” Brenda said.


“Likewise.” Randalf told the Hawthrone girl.


“So what are you doing here?” Izellah asked.


“Just waiting for summer,” Randalf replied, watching as she approached the small group in the library. “Speak of the devil.” Randalf said pointing behind the three MAJOR girls.


All three tuned in unison to watch as the love of Randalf’s life approached them. Despite her advanced age even for MAJORS Summer still looked breathtaking to him. Black leggings hugged Summer’s king shapely legs and although the king dress-like sweater she wore wasn’t the most revealing, you could still see her perfectly toned body and large chest underneath. While you could see the beginning signs of aging in her features, Summer still retained a somewhat youthful appearance, which was no doubt due to the superior genetics of a MAJOR the hard work Summer had put into keeping up her appearance should still be appreciated. 


“It’s been ages,” Summer smiled, “MAJOR life seems to be treating you well Izzy.” 


“That’s what everyone keeps telling me,” Izzy said abashedly, “it has been awhile, sorry that things have been hectic since we got back from Old Creek.” 


“Clearly, so what brings you to the library?” 


“We’re looking for a book on magnets,” Brenda interjected happily.


“Yeah,” Izellah smirked, “maybe you could help us find it?” 


“Oh absolutely!” Summer smiled back. Randalf was happy to see everything appeared to be working out. Summer wanted to talk with Izellah, with him there if able, alone otherwise. “Izellah can come with me, while you’re two friends look together elsewhere and Randy can ask his new best librarian friend where the book could be.” 


“But-“ Randalf said, a pit forming in his stomach.


“Come now **love**,you’re a big boy, you can talk with a Liberian alone.” 


Izellah exchanged looks with Brenda and Rebecca before the two of them went off to look around the library on their own. Randalf supposed the tone Summer had used and the glare Izellah gage them was enough to cow the two girls into acquiescing to Summer demands without a complaint. 


God Randalf thought his wife was so hot when she took charge. The two MAJORS were long gone, lost among books by the time Randalf had reached Misty to inquire about the location of a certain book he wasn’t even told the title of, something on magnets.


———///———///————//———-


The Winton library held a robust science and technology section. The reason being that Winton University had a relatively famous science department and what school would be stupid enough to not feed their golden goose, or at least that’s what Izellah assumed.


Summer and Izellah stood about 6 feet apart from one another, scanning the bookshelves. Izzy was new to the subject of superconductors so she and Summer were looking for books directly talking on the subject, thesis papers, research papers, all from accredited scientists in the field. Rebecca and Brenda meanwhile were searching for related material that might be helpful but not altogether tied to the research directly. Izzy had no clue where to begin with on that front so she just left it to Brenda.


I would never have been able to check out this book without sitting on Sabrina’s shoulders, Izzy thought to herself as she took a book from the top shelf.


It was a plain book hardback book. Izellah flipped through it absorbing much of its information at a breakneck speed, never on one page for more than half a second. 


Izzy glanced in Summers direction and noticed that the other MAJOR was doing the exact same thing. If Izellah had seen Summer do that a few months ago she would have thought that Summer was just flipping through pages and not rapidly absorbing information like she actually was. 


The conversation would have started with an innocent question about the book Summer had basically “read” followed by what was to most MAJORS a showing of a mundane feat that most of their children could have accomplished but what to a minor might as well have been magic. 


Just another day where a MAJOR out performing a minor while  barely even trying. 


Izellah stopped at a page towards the middle of the large tome and forced herself to read it as she would have as a minor. It felt slow and tedious. The words flowing by like molasses or a stream made of tar. It almost felt like a waste of time to read it this slow, if you were moving this fast you might as well not move at all. 


“So how’s MAJOR school life?“ Summer asked as she put a book back on the shelf.


“About the same as before I’m just taller now.” Izellah said, returning the grey science book to its spot on the shelf.


“Get into any fights yet?” Summer asked, as she found it,flipped through and decided to hold onto a book. 


“Not yet. Although I’ve come close a few times. I’m usually hanging around Brenda or Sabrina and I think that has a lot to do with it.” Izellah said as she took out, searched through and decided to keep a book titled “intro to Magnets:from nods to superconductors”


“It won’t stay like that forever Izellah.” Summer said cautiously, “Sooner or later you’re going to be thrown through your first tree or car door.” 


“I know,” Izellah said, pausing to look at Summer who was already staring back at her one book in her hand as one of hers was in the process of taking one out. “My papa told me stories.” 


“Stories and books are one thing Izellah,” Summer walked towards Izellah slowly, closing the gap between them. “Experiencing it is another.” Summer stopped, just far away enough that it’d be socially acceptable but still close. “You were a minor longer than you’ve been a MAJOR, the world you’re jumping into is much different than the one you came from. Power will be underlying every interaction and the only way many know how to use it is through violence. You may be a MAJOR physically, you may be a MAJOR in many ways mentally, but you spent way too much time as a minor to not still probably think like one and to believe the same things as one. You’re jumping into the ocean and everyone else is used to the water but you.” 


Izellah took all of Summer’s exposition in silence. She had figured Summer wanted something from her the moment Izzy had felt Randalf send out that “pulse”, she really shouldn’t have known it was for a lecture. The fact Izellah couldn’t put that together sooner was probably proof she wasn’t ready to go swimming in the ocean yet.


“Why tell me this?” Izellah asked after a moment. 


Summer’s face melted into something softer. She wasn’t really aggressive to begin with, more focused than anything. Now however Summer almost seemed sad.


“Motherly instinct,” Summer explained “I’m married to a minor dear. My Randy may be shy but he’s got a fire in him. He wants to compete and he wants to be his best and I love him for it.” Summer turned her gaze and stopped on something. Izellah followed Summers' gaze to see Randalf holding a stack of books that looked to be bigger than he was. The muscular Liberian Misty stacked a few more books on the pile, smiling all the while, like she was watching a puppy take its first steps. “Perhaps MAJORS treat minors poorly but I haven’t seen a minor get injured from a MAJOR be condescending. A fire is good and all but you’re swimming with the sharks, do you get what I’m trying to tell you?”


“Yeah,” Izellah said dryly “more or less.” 


“Good,” Summer said, shutting the book in her hands “now is there any way I could convince you to break up with your attempted rapist?” 


——————-///————-///—————-///—-


The weather was nice tonight, Edward thought to himself. Not too hot, not too cold, the air fresh and clear. There was a gentle breeze coming from the southwest that Edward couldn’t help but appreciate, especially after a day of hard work.


The sounds of rustling equipment, crackling plastic wrap the beeping of equipment mingled with the other more natural sounds of the forest that surrounded them. Men, large MAJORS, muscle bound and almost as highly trained as Edward himself moved about around him, finishing with their assignment and leaving “no traces.” 


“Damn, did I not bring a cigar?” Edward complained as he fumbled in his pockets for the non existent cigar.


“I have a cigar right here for you sir!” A MAJOR dressed in the same lightweight tactical gear that Edward himself wore.


“Thanks kid,” Edward didn’t know how old the kid was or even if he was a kid to him. Peons like him were below Edwards notice, it wasn’t a respectable thing he just could keep track of all those under his command. “It’s a good one too, just for that kid I’ll let you off the hook for making me take care of the guy behind me.” 


Without a second word Edward whipped around 180 degrees to see a MAJOR about a head shorter than him wearing similar tactical gear to Edward and his man around him, a black balaclava covering his face, a knife in one hand outstretched. 


Edward let his would-be assailant go in but he knocked the lunge aside with an open palm so hard he sent the knife skittering out of the man's hand. 


Before the knife even left the hand however Edward has already stiffened two of his fingers and lunged into a strike, he hit  the would be assassin deep into his eye socket. Edward could feel viscera at the tip of his finger and even the sensation of the man's eye at the edges. 


Edward then delivered a devastating front kick that sent his opponent to the ground when the men nearby came to take the still alive intruder into their custody.


I wonder what I’ll have for dinner tonight? Steak maybe? 


“Dress his wounds and send him to site B, I’ll question him later.” 


A series of yes sirs greeted Edwards orders which weren’t really directed at anyone in particular. He was done for the night, after a quick brief with one of his lieutenants Edward could head back to his current home away from home. 


There was that nearby restaurant near his hotel that Edward had heard was really good, maybe some sushi tonight?


After completing his business it was a short walk to the extraction point Edward would be leaving from. A clearing that was used as a campground. A black SUV was parked in the middle of the quiet campground. A short man intent on whatever was on his illuminated tablet stood in front of the vehicle, men dressed in black suits surrounding him. They looked like the type of people you would see in the secret service, Edward was pretty sure some of them used to do just that.


“Steven,” Edward said as a greeting, “steak or sushi?” 


Steven looked up from his tablet, his plain features illuminated from the bottom by the tablet casting his face on shadows. He had short brown hair and round glasses. His face was impassive.


“Why not both? I never knew you to be on a budget.” 


Edward gave a nice hearty laugh. 


“I like the way you think.” 


Edward and Steven piled into the parked SUV, the men in black holding the doors open for them and closing them once they got inside. Edward took the doors closest while Steven went around the SUV to enter on the drivers side.


The interior was of quality black leather and to Edwards pleasure held enough room for even his bulky body. 


Wordlessly Steven placed a cell phone on the seat beside Edward who in a rehearsed move took the device and called the only number stored on it. Both the name and number were blank being replaced by a series of “X”. Edward didn’t need the phone to tell him who he was calling. Reports like this were common, and Edward had done them half a billion times working for the Alarie family. 


“Fred!” Edward exclaimed when someone picked up the phone a few rings after calling the lone number.


“Yes, yes I did everything you told me to….enough will be left behind to lead to the next bread crumb….it could be any number of interest groups, I took one in for questioning but I doubt we’ll get anything too useful out of them. I can’t imagine why you let them sniff out a trial even if it’s false you still have us keep tabs on the little lady they might find her and see through the decoys….I’m returning to operational hq, yeah. Yes. Talk to you then.” Edward hung up the phone but kept the comparatively tiny thing in his grasp as he turned towards Steven.


“How’s the internet front if I may ask?” 


“Good enough,” Steven said, tapping away on his tablet. “Ours is the easy part we’ve had the framework setup since the serum was completed and we made the finer adjustments since we found the target.” 


“I always get the hard part,” Edward said with a large smile.


“If you get to beat up that cyclopean kid again does it matter?” 


Edward could help but laugh, crushing the cellphone in his bare hands. With a few tons of force in his fingers he crushed it in its entirety which most importantly included the phone's SIM card. 


Edward rolled the window down and chucked the cell phone remains out of the car, it wouldn’t be of use to anyone now. 


“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” 


The car passed a sign with “welcome to Old Creek” in big bold letters. The place it all really started. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Notes:

honestly I've lost a lot of motivation to write just this story so to keep myself going I'm probably gonna start posting more original stories to keep a pep in my step. 

any who, see you when I see you 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11404