Pussy Rules by Aimtriton
Summary:

Rebecca, an opinionated college girl finds the secret to shrinking men and decides to bring some friends in on the action. Will it stop with them or is the world on the cusp of a new revolution.


Feedback is definitely appreciated!


Categories: Giantess, Animal, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 12455 Read: 41382 Published: January 14 2022 Updated: January 31 2022
Story Notes:

Inspired by the works of Diamondeye, Screeeow and several others

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended, reader discretion is advised.

1. Chapter 1: Bewitched Beginning by Aimtriton

2. Chapter 2: ROTC Reduction by Aimtriton

3. Chapter 3: Pussy Power by Aimtriton

4. Chapter 4: Killer Kim by Aimtriton

5. Chapter 5: Nasty Nadine by Aimtriton

6. Chapter 6: Boot Camp by Aimtriton

7. Interlude: An Estimate of the Situaction by Aimtriton

Chapter 1: Bewitched Beginning by Aimtriton
Author's Notes:

Rebecca learns how to shrink men and uses the power to eliminate a minor inconvenience. Then she makes plans for the future. 

When she was a young girl, Rebecca wanted to be a witch. By the time she hit her teenage years she had mostly outgrown it, setting her sights on more realistic interests. She would still dabble in the dark arts occasionally, performing small rituals and reading occult books but mostly her interest was contained to surfing witchcraft forums.

 

Her favorite was “The Collectivist Coven”, an occult forum with a decidedly feminist/progressive bent. While Rebecca did consider herself a leftist, what she really came for could be found in-between all the political rants and cringe sisterhood rituals, rare & unique spells. As a moderator and longtime member of the forum, she had recently volunteered to review an archive of deleted posts from banned and inactive users to see if there was any content of value prior to them being deleted permanently. It was a long overdue task and there were hundreds of thousands of posts to comb through.


It was late at night and she was working on the archive for January 2015 when she came across an interesting post from a defunct user, ladymaneater. Titled Spells to Shrink and Torment Men. It began with a long rant against a secret patriarchal order which the poster claimed both ran the world and was actively hunting her down. She provided a PDF attachment of some spells she claimed had been suppressed for centuries and claimed she was releasing it as “a final act” of revenge against all men. The poster ended her rant saying she had been betrayed by her own coven and that she expected this to be her last post. It had indeed been her last post, achieving only 3 views before it was flagged and deleted by the mods and it had been archived ever since.


What was intriguing about the post was that it had been made just days before the first recorded outbreak of the still mysterious shrinking disease. Nobody knew how shrinking disease had originated, how it spread or why it only affected men. The current scientific consensus was that it was some sort of indeterminate genetic disorder.

 

After her anti-virus software checked the PDF for malicious software, She opened it to find several spells but the one she was most interested in was at the top. It was short and rhymed, making it easy to learn and quick to recite. Best of all it was a gendered spell, meaning there was no chance of backfire as long as it was used by a woman. Rebecca was intrigued but remained skeptical, she wanted to try out the spell herself and she had the perfect target in mind...

 

 

 The next day

 

Her Aunt Phoebe lived near campus; in the early morning Rebecca would walk her husky Roxy as a favor. The Roxy was mostly well behaved but whenever they ran into the paper boy, she went wild.


The friendly teenager smiled and waved as he approached, nobody else was around. Roxy strained at the rope, eager to get at him.

She almost felt bad for what she was about to do. The kid was always nice and almost annoyingly wholesome, He hadn’t even complained the one-time Roxy had managed to bite him; instead, he had started carrying dog treats just for her. But the kid was head of a Christian youth group, so for an aspiring witch like her that made him the enemy. Plus, he was probably bigoted, she had seen him eat Chick-Fil-A at least once and he had one of those alt-right haircuts that made him look like a Hitler youth. Rebecca wasn't really convinced but decided to recite the incantation anyway, the smile on his face turned to shock as he rapidly reduced in size. In less than second, he had shrunk from 5'11 to down to a centimeter. Rebecca calmly walked Roxy over to the spot she saw him shrink.

 

Daniel hadn't been looking forward to his interaction with Rebecca, the blue haired tomboy was always rude to him and he never knew why. Her dog seemed to pick up on it and was always super aggressive towards him, still he wasn't in this world to make enemies so he tried to be friendly.

 

As her walked up to her she took a final drag from her cigarette, dropped it and then stamped it out with her foot. Daniel greeted her but rather than replying, she coyly looked away. She ran a hand through her hair, revealing the shaved sides of her head, her gauged and pierced ears and a neck tattoo of some esoteric design. He thought he heard her mumble something.

 

He couldn't quite register what just happened and fell backwards onto his butt. He was looking up at a giant monster dog and an even bigger women, no he was tiny!

 

The dog strained at its leash, its smelly humid breath washed over him, making him uncomfortably hot and moist. Drops of drool bigger than he was landed all around him. Rebecca stared down at him, a devilish smile plastered across her face, highlighted by her septum piercing. "Roxy, treat!" she said and slackened the retractable leash.

 

Daniel barely had time to scream as the massively wide tongue snatched him from the sidewalk.

 

“Good Girl” cooed Rebecca as she rubbed Roxy’s head, managing to feel as the dog swallowed its tiny morsel. The power she now had warmed her, it had only taken a brief lap of the dogs tongue and another problem was out of her life. As a bonus, Roxy was always well behaved after she had gotten her treat. It was going to be a great day.

 

Rebecca managed to reign in her ambitions for her newfound power, thoughts of immediately changing the world gave way towards serious planning. She would have to start small, as council member of the campus chapter of Students for World Peace (SWP) she had only one real enemy, the jocks and militarists of the college ROTC.


The SWP viewed the ROTC's presence on campus as an occupation by the capitalist war machine and viewed the cadets as racist, misogynistic drones. She had a personal distaste for the military and the toxic masculinity it tended nurture. In truth most people found the ROTC to be polite and they mostly kept to their outbuilding. But they represented a system Rebecca wished to demolish and her personal distaste for them sealed their fate. Rebecca didn't just want to shrink them, she wanted to cut them down to size, to utterly humiliation them. She wasn't yet certain what she would do to them once she did but she wanted it to be symbolic, "pussy power destroying firepower" or something like that, a revolutionary act needed to inspire.


Ironically, her roommate Amy was in ROTC but she had no qualms about betraying her “comrades”. In fact, she had been all too happy to help her plan it out though, finding it quite amusing. No doubt Amy thought it was a silly LARP, the lesbian had even asked Rebecca to set a few aside for her to play with. There would be a narrow window of opportunity this Saturday, all the instructors would be taking the female cadets to a women's leadership course. That meant at cadet run practice; it would be a clean sweep, no witnesses. She wasn’t too worried about the legality; under the current laws a shrunken male was no longer considered human and had no rights. But the legality of actively shrinking someone was unclear, so it would be best if there were no witnesses. It would be a freak accident that she was legally protected in taking advantage of. Fortunately, the parade ground was on a remote part of campus, out of the range of prying eyes. But just in case, Rebecca convinced her friends Kim and Nadine to come along to act as lookouts.

 

Kim was a bully who enjoyed toying with the socially awkward boys on campus. The athletic red head enjoyed kickboxing and roller derby when she wasn’t out drinking with the girls. She had grown up in a rough area and was quite the hard-case.  "Nasty" Nadine was a special kind of bitch. Aggressively bisexual, she was an open sadist, having gone through dozens of boyfriends and girlfriends since Rebecca had known her. Nadine didn’t seem to have any hobbies other than sex, drugs and alcohol. Neither Kim or Nadine had taken her plan seriously but being good friends, they naturally had her back. As the week dragged on and Rebecca found herself frequently distracted thinking up things she could do to the cadets.

 

Finally, the big day came and she found herself feeling particularly devious. It was going to be hellishly humid Georgia day, with a high in the 90°s, but she was going to dress warm.


Rebecca’s underwear was all thin and lacy, so she borrowed a set of the durable grey cotton panties Amy wore to training. The only pair she could find were in the dirty pile, left there since last weekend; they smelled foul and felt grimy but there were only a few noticeable stains. Perfect.


Her form fitting spandex shorts went over the underwear to help hold them tight, it was also going to make it much less breathable. Next, she squeezed into her favorite pair of bell bottom blue jeans she'd had since high school. They were severely undersized but the tight denim made a perfect camel toe, she took a moment to run a finger down her crease. She wore her favorite black T-shirt, it had FEMINIST across the front in big gold block letters on it.

She could already feel herself working up a sweat but decided to throw on a long Bohemian skirt. The thought of just how much worse it would make things for the cadets was starting to make her wet.

Chapter 2: ROTC Reduction by Aimtriton
Author's Notes:

Rebecca and her friends shrink the college ROTC, then they go on a pleasant walk.

Rebecca walked to the agreed upon meeting spot, a big rock only a short hike away from their target. Nadine was the first to arrive. She wore tight blue jeans and an even tighter T-shirt with the name of some obscure punk band across the front, prominent nipple piercings made it obvious she wore no bra. Raven black hair in a wolf cut framed a cute but tired face. Kim jogged up next and took out her earbuds, she wore yoga pants and tank top. Her short hair and well-toned body gave her a somewhat butch appearance. The three exchanged greetings then made the short hike necessary to a small bluff overlooking the parade grounds.

The cadets were practicing rifle drill, clearly, they had dismissed Rebecca's concerns that could trigger victims of gun violence. Looking down Rebecca knew she was in the right, in fact the symbolic nature of what she had planned was almost too perfect. Rebecca called out the incantation and all the cadets quickly shrank down to less than a centimeter. Nadine and Kim were briefly frozen in shock before Rebecca ushered then over and girls began to start collecting their victims.


Gathering them was surprisingly easy, the cadets themselves were all shock, most of them frozen in place. A few fell to their knees, some curled up in a fetal position. Those few that kept their wits about them and attempted to run were unknowing crushed by Rebecca's sandals, Nadine’s boots or Kim’s sneakers. Divvying them up went easier than expected, they had been lined up to march so it was just a matter of counting rows then dividing up the shares in Tupperware containers. Rebecca received the lion share, 100 cadets, Kim and Nadine would each get 50. 16 were set aside for Amy and the last cadet was saved as a treat for Roxy.


Pulling back her dress, Rebecca unzipped her jeans, rolled back her spandex and finally pulled back the elastic band of her grey panties. “Can you pour these losers in for me Nadine?” she asked.

While Kim filmed with her iPhone, Nadine gently tilted the container with Rebecca’s cadets. Enthralled she watched the men slide down the damp grey panties only to be swallowed up by the glistening cleft of Rebecca’s pussy. Rebecca seemed to radiate heat and Nadine could smell her arousal, it must have been overwhelming for the cadets. After emptying the container Nadine gave the waistband of the panties a tug to make sure things were nice and tight, dozens of little lumps formed as the cotton grew taught, the faintly squirming outlines of the struggling cadets. Rebecca rolled her spandex back up, and rezipped her jeans, the outlines of the cadets pressed against her camel toe were visible through the taught denim. Finally, she pulled her skirt back up.


"What’s with the spandex, you working out later?" Kim inquired.

"I want those little dweebs to smell and taste nothing but pussy and I figure it would really seal them in" Rebecca replied.

"Leather would have been better, or rubber. Next time let me know and I have some you could borrow" Nadine interjected.

Rebecca looked disappointed "I don't think they could breathe if I had on leather panties"

Nadine scoffed "Who cares?"


Kim squatted down and started sorting through her cadets, examining them closely and either placing them back in the Tupperware or slipping them past the elastic band of her yoga pants and into the front of her panties.

Rebecca started recording with her phone "What are you doing Kimmy?"

Kim hated her nickname and looked up gazed back up at Rebecca with an irritated look on her face. "Well Becky, I'm picking out the cute ones to clean my pussy, I just came from the gym so I don't feel quite so fresh"

"What are you going to do with the rest?"

Tilting her head back, Kim pondered for a moment. "I don't know yet, But I've got special plans for Dwayne here"


Kim had called dibs on a cadet she apparently knew from high school. She had a reputation as a bit of a bully on campus, she enjoyed picking on nerds and losers. She finished sorting and stood back up, staring directly at the camera a cruel smile formed on her face.

 

Kim giggled "Time for some real fun"

 

Kim licked her fingertip and pressed it into the back of a tiny cadet. His body adhered to it, at this size he weighed almost nothing and he stood no chance of breaking free of her saliva. She brought the finger around to face her.

 

"Hiyah Dwayne! remember me" she said with exaggerated kindness. Even at this size she could see all hope leave the man’s body.

She teased "I'm going to do terrible things to all your stupid friends and if you don't do everything I say than you're gonna join them, understand?"

 

It was difficult to see his response and even at this close distance his voice was too faint, but she knew that coward would do whatever she wanted.


Drawing out her words she continued. "Goood! so you're my little bitch now, and I want YOU to lick my cute little asshole clean."


Kim brought finger around to the back of her pants. Rebecca was shaking with laughter as she recorded it on her phone. Nadine watched intently, reaching out a finger to help Kim pull back her black yoga pants. Kim bent over and pressed her finger to her browned sphincter; her natural greases overcame the saliva and seemed to pluck the tiny offering of her finger like a hungry mouth. When Kim stood back up, she could feel the faint tickle of his tongue lapping at her asshole. Kim gently patted her own crotch. "You boys best start licking too if you know what’s good for you"


She felt the faint tingle of their tongues begin to lap at her. It wasn't bad but it wasn't very pleasurable, with the exception of one who had managed to find himself on her clit. The real pleasure was her feeling of domination, the cadets being delightfully easy to break to her whim.


Nadine broke her trance and slapped Kim's ass. She beamed with glee "Yaaas girl, that was so fucking hot"

"Not quite as hot as they're going to be" Rebecca barely got out between laughs "It’s like 97° degrees in the shade"


The girls nearly buckled over laughing, reveling in the plight of their victims.

 

"Bitch you better send that video to me" Nadine replied, Rebecca nodded in reply.

 

Rebecca turned her phone to Nadine, eager to see what torment "Nasty Nadine" could come up with. Nadine stared down eagerly at her captives, trying to decide what to do to them. She wanted them to dominate them, to make them suffer in humiliating ways. Making up her mind, Nadine sat down to sort them, dividing them into two even groups. Taking her top off she lifted her right breast and stuck the first group into the sweaty crease under her boob, they stuck to her skin, the sweat acting like a glue. She then slowly lowered her breast, cutting off their screams. For the cadets it was a dark steamy hell, they were sealed in, pressed into the soft flesh of her bosom. If she knew the full extent of their torment it would have thrilled the 5'4 Psychology Major.

 

Comrades trapped only a few centimeters away from each other couldn't yell loud enough to overcome the faint conversations and muffled giggles of the outside world. Her heartbeat could be felt through their whole body. The thin layer of sweat that before acted as an adhesive now threatened to drown them, the liquid stung their eyes and invaded their senses, the smell of her body was overwhelming. The sweat engulfed every crevice of their bodies and completely waterlogged their uniforms. They were forced to drink of her, the warm salty boob sweat was disgusting. Nadine reached down to repeat the process. As she did so Rebecca zoomed in and Kim bent down to get a closer look. Both waved bye as Nadine lowered her left breast, silencing the faint pleas of her victims. Nadine lowered her T-shirt back down.


Kim looked dejected "I kinda expected more from you"

"The real fun will begin later tonight; I'll snap you what I'm up too" Nadine replied "What are you going to do with the rest of yours?


Kim looked down at the 30 remaining cadets in her container not certain what to do with them. "If you don't want them, I'll take em" Nadine asked. Almost as a response Kim's stomach growled, she realized she had forgotten to drink her post workout protein shake. Her toned stomach was proof her diet was going well.

 

"Yall think shrunken men are keto?" Kim asked. Rebecca was still recording, she chortled "You're the one majoring in sports medicine"


Raising her hand towards her face Kim could faintly hear the cadets yelling and pleading. Holding her palm up to her face she gazed down at them "I need my protein so it looks like you boys are gonna be my snack" she tilted her palm pouring them on her tongue. Kim played with them in her mouth for a few minutes, swishing them around and pinning them with her tongue. They tasted pretty good, a little salty and after rubbing them against the inside of her cheek she thought she could just vaguely taste brief bursts of cum. "I think some just came" she garbled.


Nadine giggled and Rebecca just rolled her eyes "What losers, they can't be in a girl’s mouth for a few seconds without cumming"


It certainly wouldn't be the first time a man had cum in her mouth, far from it. But it was definitely the most men she had made cum at the same time. After that she had grown bored. She could faintly hear their terrified screams, cries for help and calls for mercy in her mouth. It made her feel dominant, she had made these "tough" men her bitch and they knew it. Kim had worked up plenty of saliva, so much so she worried they might drown, a mercy she didn't want to allow. She wanted those little shits to dissolve in her stomach acid, so it was now or never. Pooling them on her tongue she thought it funny how much it reminded her of a wad of cum, though still smaller than even the most pathetic load she had swallowed.


She turned towards Rebecca to make sure she was recording still. "Sorry boys, I always swallow"

 

She briefly stuck her tongue out, long enough for Rebecca to zoom in on their terrified faces as they tread in the saliva pooled on Kim's tongue. Rebecca mockingly waved and Nadine flipped them off "Bye bitches, have fun being eaten" they giggled.


Kim pulled her tongue back, slowly sealing her lips before gulping them down all at once. Their screams faded in her ears as she felt them descend her throat. Almost by instinct she stuck her tongue out, as if to show an imaginary lover she had indeed swallowed his load, then she blew a kiss at the camera. "Damn! should have got a snap of them on my tongue for Kiara"

 

Rebecca giggled "Don't worry, I'll send her the link to the video. What do you girls want to do now?"

 

Nadine placed her hand on Kim's shoulder. With a straight face she said "Its perfect weather to go on a walk, I'm sure the boys won't mind" they all lost it, bursting into laughter at the expense of their shrunken captives, knowing the heat and perspiration would heighten the cadet’s torment. While the cadets were suffering the girls enjoyed their meandering walk and they were soon forgotten as conversations turned to other matters. The girls chatted amongst themselves, giggling and having a good time. Sparing no thought for the poor souls they were tormenting.

 

Kim kept clenching her cheeks. "You must really hate that little fucker" Nadine quipped.

Kim looked back over her shoulder "Nah, he's just some dork I used to bully, pretty useless but he could eat ass like a champ."

Nadine came closer "Let me help him to his table" she pulled up on Kim's thong, giving her a wedgie and eliciting an excited yelp from Kim and laughter from Rebecca.

 

Rebecca soon turned her attention to some shirtless dudes across the quad, kicking around a hacky sack. Gazing at the cute boys, she began unconsciously pawing at herself; it certainly wasn't helping the situation in her panties. A wet spot was growing and starting to seep through to the spandex, and was beginning its attack on the jeans.


"You should go ask one of them out, it’s been a forever since you last got laid" Kim ventured.

Rebecca broke her dreamlike state "I'm not that thirsty, am I? Besides I've got a few visitors staying" she grabbed at her crotch.

 

Nadine put her arm around Rebecca "Those little shits don't count; they aren't even real men! Besides most of those guys out there are desperate enough they wouldn't care, if they even noticed. The one on the end though? He'd love to baste those dorks in his cum, afterwards he would probably ask to take a few home to play with."

 

"Sounds fun" Kim interjected "got his number?"

 Nadine pulled out her phone to pull up his contact. "Yeah, I can hook you up, pretty good fuck but he's uncut though, ask me how I know"

 

"I don't mind, Dwayne might but he doesn't get a vote" giggled Kim and they all started laughing. It was past 3 now, they had spent the whole afternoon together and needed to head their separate ways. The girls said their goodbyes and left.

Chapter 3: Pussy Power by Aimtriton
Author's Notes:

Rebecca comes home after a long day and unwinds, causing many casualties.

It had been a long day for the cadets pressed against Rebecca's nether region. It was hot, so hot in fact that many had passed out. Their only source of hydration was Rebecca herself, a sickening mix of her sweat and feminine juices. Held firmly in place by her clothing, several had drowned in it. But for many the tangy liquid was salvation. The musky panties had started the day slick with grime and thick with Amy's scent, but now Rebecca added her own layer. The normally porous and breathable cotton panties become saturated with bodily fluids, they were more like a second skin than a fabric. Those lucky enough to find themselves face out could barely breath through the material, each breath tainted with her overwhelming feminine presence.

 

By the time she got back to her studio apartment, Rebecca was famished. Chinese sounded good, so she put in in order for carryout. She took off the dress and grabbed her jacket and a helmet. She was about to head out the door when she remembered Nadine's advice about leather. Taking off her jeans she grabbed her leather pants that were hanging over the back of her chair by the window. Sitting in the sun all day had made them unpleasantly warm, but she squeezed in to the constricting pants for the benefit of her victims.


Suddenly it became that much harder to breath, the smell of warm leather was almost a relief until it amplified her scent, stifling the air the humidity rose to sweltering levels. While they had been pinned to her skin before, now it was even more constricted, painful even. 


Straddling her Suzuki motorcycle, Rebecca rode into town to grab a bite to eat. The whole trip she couldn't help but think of those shirtless men on the quad, unconsciously she grinded herself on the bike, seeking stimulation from its vibrations. Caught up in this fantasy she drifted into the rumble strip, Rebecca had been edging all day and this cause a powerful orgasm.  Many cadets were ground entirely out of existence, leaving behind little red stains that mired with her juices and seeped into the panties. Others drowned in the blob of hot cum that now dominated her panties. The survivors were pressed into and enveloped by her sweaty folds.

 

By the time she got back to her dorm she was hot and bothered. Stripping off her leather pants and the Spanx, she retrieved her Hitachi Magic Wand from her nightstand and sat down on the couch. The grey panties were already soaked with sweat but it was evident a wet spot of a different variety had been building all day. Rebecca flicked on the wand, enjoying the vibrations as she rubbed herself through the panties.

Inside the panties, cadets began to die in greater numbers. As she rolled the wand gently across her covered crotch the light pressure forced cadets into her hot skin just as the trickle of cum became a torrent, many drowned. As she bore down harder to increase the stimulation, cadets popped like tiny blood balloons. One unfortunate cadet, found himself underneath her clit. As Rebecca pressed the wand into herself, he was pinned beneath the still growing monster, his squirms proving to be his undoing. Had she felt it, Rebecca would have laughed knowing a guy had been smashed by her engorged clit. Her orgasm came fast and hard, multiple spasms followed. As she basked in the afterglow, she remembered her little visitors. Rebecca pulled back the elastic band and smiled, a quick glance was all she needed to see that her experiment was a success.


Ever so carefully she peeled off the panties and laid them crotch up on her craft station, gently pinning them to a blank canvas. Most had drowned, submerged in her clear sticky fluid. A few here or there had popped, leaving behind little more than a tiny blood smear. In areas her cum was too shallow to drown in a few still lived. They were stuck like flies on flypaper, even now her cum began to dry in the open air. The 5'7 English Lit major beamed at her triumph.

A pair of women's panties, size medium. Incased in her secretions, rifles still in hand were the tiny camo uniformed remains of 69 cadets. Symbolic of the inevitable triumph of femininity over military-industrial complex, she just knew her art professor was going to love it. The extra credit from this side project should at least bring her back up to passing. Truth be told she probably could have just dropped the elective, or cleaned her room to find the essay she failed to turn in. But the extra credit option was easiest, quickest and cheapest. There was no cost other than her roommates’ panties.

Finding that spell on the forum had saved her weekend, maybe she would hook up with one of the hot hacky sack guys, the thought of their handsome bodies made her shiver. As for the surviving 31 cadets, barely a tingle in her folds, she knew what she had to do with them.

 

The 22-year-old witch grabbed her Hitachi Magic Wand, she was going to make them disappear.

Chapter 4: Killer Kim by Aimtriton
Author's Notes:

Kim entertains a gentleman caller, later she makes use of the restroom to dispose of an earlier snack.

When Rebecca had asked her and Nadine to act as lookouts while she shrank the ROTC, Kim thought it was just another one of her harmless "magic" rituals that she kept getting off that witches’ forum. She figured after Rebecca wrapped up her silly "woo woo" dance, they'd go out for drinks.

 

Kim headed there straight from the Gym, not bothering to change or shower. It was hot and humid out so what was the point? She would just end up sweaty anyways. Besides her yoga pants always got her free drinks, even if she hadn't showered. She was already sweating buckets when they finished their short hike to a spot near the parade ground, fortunately it was a shaded overlook. The vantage point was great, they could see the entire area and all the cadets.

 

She had known immediately it was Dwayne, that dork hadn't even grown since high school and he had the same stupid face. It figured he would be among the "Rejects On The Campus" he probably thought he was cool and tough in his new uniform, pathetic. Kim managed to overcome her shock when Rebecca shrank them all, taking care to note Dwayne's position so she could claim dibs. Dwayne had been a victim of hers since high school due to his punchable face and whiny voice. When she caught him checking out her ass it was all the excuse, she needed to give the little nerd hell. He never stood up for himself and at best she was lightly reprimanded for it.

 

He exuded weakness, triggering her predatory instincts and word soon spread he was fair game. By senior year every girl at school was tormenting the loser, even freshmen. There was no way he was getting a girlfriend; she had helped make sure of that. She knew the closest thing to a sexual experience that virgin had ever had was senior year when Kiara pinned him against a dumpster after PE and forced him to toss her salad. Kiara was just a freshman then, a tall chubby quiet girl on Kim’s volleyball team. She had almost asked Dwayne out, when Kim got wind of it she convinced her to go with her plan instead. Though some girls from the team kept him held against the dumpster, Kiara easily overpowered him. Towards the end, she looked back him with a big smile on her face, then she sealed his fate with her comment "Thanks for the cleaning, ass breath" they recorded the whole thing to spread it around school. Dwayne was a laughing stock and no girl wanted anything to do with him.  Now that she had him at her complete mercy, Kim knew exactly what she was going to do to Dwayne and she couldn't wait to text Kiara later, knowing she would get a kick out of the fate she had in mind for her little "senior ass eater"

 

Arriving back at her dorm room, Kim peeled off her sweat soaked yoga pants. Taking her time, she removed her cotton panties, looking down she saw only 10 of her pussy cleaners. Grabbing a mirror, she began to search the sweaty folds of her labia, eventually finding 3 more. She found another plastered against her taint, held in place by sweat and grime. Maybe the other five had fallen out somehow or maybe she just hadn't looked hard enough, there wasn't time for a thorough search. Or maybe they had fallen in and been swallowed up by her pussy, the thought caused her to chuckle.


She gathered them in the gusset of her panties, in the middle of a dry, crusty stain and spit on them. She then folded the panties over on them, pressing it between her fingers then over again until she had a thick little packet, placing a hairband over it to hold it all tightly together. She then took off her sweaty socks, put the packet in one, then balled it up and placed it into the other and knotted it. For good measure she reached down into her roommate’s laundry basket and left them there. Raquel was on the women’s basketball team and the smell emanating from her soiled clothing was potent.

 

The past few hours had been a perfect hell for Dwayne, his high school bully who he thought he had finally escaped, now controlled his fate. The heat was incredible, it seemed to emanate from her hole like a furnace sweat trickled down from above and he was forced to drink it to stray alive. When she walked felt like gum being chewed as her cheeks moved around. Whenever she stopped, she would clench, the pressure was so intense he thought he was going to explode. Pressed against her asshole, he licked away despite the awful taste, hoping for mercy. He was careful to lick every crease and fold on her sweaty anus, taking care to work his way around hairs. Kim had punked him into the perfect little bitch. At some point her thong rode up his back, pushing his upper half into her anus. The pressure was less intense but the air was so thick with humidity and particulates he could barely breathe, and he thought the smell was bad before? now he was literally breathing in her shit. He continued to lap at her flesh, now certain he would never get the taste of her ass out of his mouth.

 

A finger pressed against his back, dragging him against the slick skin of her buttcheek until he was in open air. He opened his eyes to find the massive face of his captor staring down at him. He couldn't help but find her beautiful, even after all she had put him through

 

"Hey loser, I can still feel your friends squirming in my tummy, I was going to make you join them but since you did such a good job eating my ass that I decided to reward you. I'm gonna take your virginity" she bellowed. "But you gotta get me warmed up first"


She dropped him on her clit and told him “Get to licking" and Dwayne licked away, naively thinking this was foreplay. It was, just not for him.

 

Kim had decided she was going to get rid of Dwayne in the most humiliating way she could think of. On the walk earlier, Nadine had given her the number of some guy she knew who would be down for a threesome with the tiny nerd. She texted him immediately to arrange meeting up with him at the apartment. She made sure to mention that she was on birth control, so she didn't want to use a condom. He seemed excited and agreed to head over immediately. She told him she might be in the shower but he said not to bother, they would be getting sweaty anyways.

 

She licked her finger and pressed it to the shrunken man, harder than she needed to, wanting to press the little dorks face into her clit. The power she felt as he squirmed against her clit was delightful.

 

Bringing him up close to her face she noticed his tiny little erection. Kim leered at him "Hey nerd, I hope you don't mind the taste of cock, I decided to bring in a real man to show you how to please me, since that little thing couldn't please an ant. I don't think you're going to survive this one, so I guess this is goodbye loser"

 

There was a knock on the door and she ran to answer. Dwayne screamed as she brought her finger between her legs and quickly fingered him deep inside of her dripping slit. She opened the door quickly leading him to the bedroom. The stranger was tall, buff and perfectly rugged. His black hair was shoulder length. Just as Nadine had warned, he was uncircumcised, but he had a pleasantly large penis.

 

"So where are these little dwebs at? I gonna make them my little cock slaves"

 

"I know where one is, do you think you can help me convince him to come out and play" she said as she bent over the bed and presented herself for him

 

He could see by her dripping cunt that she was ready for him, so he gently entered her from behind and got to work. She could feel Dwayne inside her, her lovers cock seemed to pushing him around, it soon became apparent what his intent was. Once he had Dwayne pinned against her, he began to grind against him hard. "I'm going to pop you with my cock you little fucking nerd"

 

"Oooh fuck, kill him... mash him up..harder...please"

 

The sex was intense, he pounded away with rapid, powerful thrusts. She could feel the contents of her stomach being tossed around. Suddenly he pulled out and quickly reentered, scooping the battered cadet up on the head of his penis.

 

"I'm about to blast this nerd into your womb"

 

He thrust hard; she could briefly feel the nerd pressed up against her cervix. Then he came, filling her with a pleasant warmth, obliterating all sensation she had of the tiny cadet. It was one of the best orgasms of her life, Nadine had certainly undersold this man’s talents. They lay there for a moment, basking in the afterglow before he withdrew from her and stood up.

 

"I think I erased him, either that or he really did get blasted into your womb" he chuckled.

 

Grateful, she turned around to him off orally and immediately noticed two more cadets plastered to the head of his cock. Completely caked in jizz and unable to move they look at Kim with frightened eyes.

 

"Looks like you found a few more losers, Oh this is gonna be fun" Kim squeed.

 

Before they could even scream, Kim licked one cadet up and maneuvered the other into her lovers drooling piss slit with her tongue, working him in feet first. Sticking her tongue out, Kim forced the other cadet to watch as she gently spread her lovers slit, causing the tiny cadet to slide down the urethra. Kim waited until he was just barely visible, "bye bye loser" she waved then she slowly closed the slit, cutting off his scream. "mmm, your big hungry cock just swallowed him like a snake"

"My anaconda you mean" he laughed.

 

"I think this one wants his friend back" Kim presented the cadet on her tongue. "He said he will give you a blowjob if you release him"

 

He reached onto the nightstand and grabbed his phone "I don't think he can handle it on his own, do you think you could help him out."

 

He started recording and Kim presented the cadet again for the camera then she gently held her tongue to the underside of his penis. The struggles of the tiny squirming cadet caused him to moan. Kim pressed down, the slightest bit of pressure pinning the cadet and causing his struggles to cease. Using him like tongue piercing, she began to work the shaft, she could feel a bulge and even a faint movement midway down the shaft marking the other cadet and worked her way to the balls. Taking them in her mouth she cleaned the sweaty orbs off, the heavy sack gave her tongue a break and pinned the cadet for her. She worked her way down to the taint, feeling her lover jump as she came uncomfortably close to his anus. She reversed the process, taking a moment to enjoy the sensation of the cadet being smothered by his nutsack before working her way back up the shaft. After a thorough cleaning she began to move her tongue in a rapid circular motion on the underside of his cockhead. "I'm getting close"

 

Using her lips, Kim found the cadet in his shaft and began working him up and down as she started to falate him, letting the head on his penis roll the other cadet up and down her tongue.

 

"I'm gonna cum"

 

The first spasm shot its way to the back of her throat and Kim swallowed instinctually, the thick jism dragging down with it a still screaming cadet. She repositioned just in time, presenting the other cadet in the middle of her tongue.  The second, third and spasms hit dead center, leaving the sacrificial cadet covered in a pool of thick slime.

 

He sighed and slumped his shoulders before patting her gently on the head. "I think I shot my dick snack directly down your throat"

 

Kim nodded, she had felt him impact the back of her throat and had heard a faint scream before she swallowed.

 

He laughed "What a trip, shot out a cock and straight into a hotties stomach"

 

She couldn't help but think the load on her tongue dwarfed the cadets she swallowed earlier. She could still feel them squirming, though fainter now after they had been tossed about.

 

"whuh ho you wannu who wih him?" Kim asked, her mouth clearly full.

 

"Stick your tongue out, I want everyone to see that pathetic fuck squirming in my spunk"

 

Gathering the warm wad in the center of her tongue she thrust it out on display, proud of her work.

 

"Ok now you can swallow that bitch"

 

Kim swallowed, when his load hit her stomach all sensation of the cadets disappeared, replaced by a full warm feeling. She finished cleaning him off, taking care to work her tongue under his foreskin. She encountered the same bump on top of his cock, assuming it was a penile piercing she worked around it. When she was done, he quickly got dressed and left.

 

The as much as she enjoyed it encounter left her feeling empty, she realized they hadn't even exchanged names. Cleaning herself out, Kim could not find any trace of the nerd. She was hoping to at least get a snap of his mangled corpse floating in a pool of cum, but there weren’t even blood stains. That’s when she realized, the little bulge under the top of his foreskin! She had tongued at when she was cleaning him off and had just assumed it was a piercing.

 

Kim laughed "Guess you'll always be someone's bitch Dwayne!" she had to text Kiara this right away.

 


The next morning it was time for Kim to "release" her captives. Kim had been looking forward to this. She had a good laugh with Nadine on the phone last night telling her about how his load had been bigger than the all of the cadets, she would probably need 500 of them to equal it in mass. She just loved the idea that their last moments were spent buried in some dude’s warm sticky load, inside the stomach of a girl that normally was half their size.

 

Right before she started her morning constitutional, she took a quick snap to share with the girls. It amused her to no end that she was about to send the little "shits" to the toilet. It was where they belonged after all. When she was wiping, she noticed a few skeletons mostly intact imbedded in her filth on the toilet paper. Most of the shit that covered the tiny remains must have been made up of cum. Looking down in the toilet she could see even more permanently entombed in her waste, scattered throughout it were bleached white bones contrasting so well with the brown "How humiliating" she giggled "just like corn hahaha"

Chapter 5: Nasty Nadine by Aimtriton
Author's Notes:

Nadine engages in behavior most unlady like.

When Nadine walked into her off-campus apartment she stripped down immediately, grateful for the cool air of provided by her A/C. She had almost forgotten about her prisoners, their feeble struggles didn't even tingle. Taking her shirt off she noticed one had almost managed to wriggle his way out from under the side of her breast. Licking her fingertip, she swiped at him, he stuck fast to her saliva. Taking her phone out for a snap, she wiped him off on her right nipple. "Lick it" Nadine commanded and he complied. She became aroused at her control of the tiny man and her nipple grew stiff, but she couldn't feel him. She decided to give him a little squeeze for motivation, but he popped to her amusement. "Oops"

 

Lifting each breast, she ran her hand under them and gathered the remaining 49. They were warm to the touch and sopping wet with her sweat. A few crawled slowly, most were barely moving. With an uncharacteristic gentleness she placed them on the cool tile of the kitchen floor and squatted down over them. Her aroused cunt dominating their world like an angry god.

 

"Listen up you little fucks, this is how it’s going to be. You are nothing now, specks lucky to grovel in the presence of feminine perfection. I own you, mind body and spirit. I'm going to use you like the worthless losers that deep in your heart you knew you always were. Whatever your fate today just know you deserved it"

 

She had used her sexy "come hither voice" raspy from years of smoking it normally drove men wild. At this size though, it invaded their soul's. They were completely hers now, their arousal overriding their fear, disgust and sense of self preservation.

 

"Alright my little bitches, my pussy is hungry and your cocks are too small to feed her. You five crawl into my hand, it’s time for a sacrifice". Hypnotized by her awesome presence, the group complied.

 

Sitting back on a kitchen chair, Nadine spread herself and brought her hand to her pussy. She smiled down at her slaves "Feed yourselves to me" The Cadets ran forth and jumped, landing on her inner lips. Nadine let go of herself, using her phones camera as a mirror she watched them be devoured. Though they tickled nicely it was the thought of the 5 men in her pussy; their lives, training, hopes and dreams all reduced to a masturbatory aid that sent her into sexual overdrive. She had started to finger herself when she realized there was a better option hanging on the wall. As part of their drunken debauchery, her roommates had suction mounted a clear dildo to the kitchen wall. It was routinely used, even by guests and seldom cleaned. Nadine didn't care, she wanted it now. Leering down at the remaining men she snarled "You specks better watch what happens to your friends, don't fucking look away"

 

Standing over them, she bent back and eased a wall mounted dildo into herself. Back arched she began to ride it, slowly at first, rising to a rapid pace, slamming her ass into the wall. Her neighbors had complained about the noise in the past but she didn't care, her moans were interspaced by a cacophony of wet meaty sounds as she hatefucked herself with the artificial phallus. For the men inside it was a nightmare, pressed into the soft warm flesh of her vagina by the rubbery dildo, her juices swamped them. As it entered their mouths, they began to lap out almost instinctively, fully aroused despite the hellish conditions. The mants beneath her cowered in awe, never daring to take their eyes off her.

They had just started to dry from their earlier imprisonment when they were soaked by the sweat and juices that rained down on them from above. She orgasmed and contracted, her pussy gripping the fake cock even as she plopped it out of her. Looking back, she saw a peculiar sight, against all odds a lone survivor was spread eagle on the tip, trapped in the rapidly drying cum. His friends weren't so lucky, 3 red smears graced the dildo. The other one must still be inside her. She shrugged "guess he'll come out one way or another"

 

She squatted down to look at him, uncaring that this action let forth a deluge of her fluids onto the cadets below. Grabbing her phone from a nearby chair she brought it up and snapped a picture. Her Goth roommate Mandy would be home in an hour or so, stressed from her job as a waitress. Nadine sent her a quick text with the pic so she would know she had a present waiting for her.

 

"Hey stud, my friend Mandy will be around in a bit, hope you’re up for a second round" she teased. "Pretty sure she's on her period, hope you don't mind"


Nadine knew Mandy would delight in fucking this little shit to death. Her other roommate Alice, though equally adventurous was too kind hearted to inflict harm on even these worthless ants. This gave her an evil idea and she ordered 28 of the survivors onto her hand. she had to act quickly; Alice would be home from her shift at their work any minute.

 

She ran into her room, quickly grabbing her favorite plug and spitting on it, looking down at the 28 scared men in her hand, Nadine teased "I hope you little men like the taste of my dirt star, don’t stop licking" and placed them on her asshole, immediately feeling them get to work. Carefully she worked plug into herself, pressing them between the hard plug and her anal walls, twisting as she went to assure even distribution. All the while the cadet’s little tongues worked away. She laughed "You shits are good at following orders"

 

Nadine and Alice both worked at the same strip club, the Drunken Cat. All of the strippers were college students and the clientele were mostly soldiers from the nearby base. The tips were not as good as other places in town, but it was steady and the manager was a former stripper herself and treated her girls nicely. Alice always returned hot and bothered, after a quick piss she would usually masturbate in her room. Nadine had gotten her a horse cock dildo for Christmas last year and she just loved the thing. It had a feature that shot fake cum into you on demand, Alice loved it but was usually felt it was too much effort. That is unless Nadine prepped it for her. Whenever she did that, Alice let Nadine use it as a strap-on and fuck her with it.

 

Gathering the remaining Cadets. Nadine rushed into Alice's room and found the toy in her nightstand, taking it in one hand she brought forth her palm with finger extended to the piss slit. "Alright losers, you're cock snacks now, walk the fucking plank and make it snappy" One by one the sixteen cadets walked down her finger and dropped into the urethra, Nadine watched with glee, giggling at the sight of the tiny men in their uniforms being gobbled up by the hungry horse cock. She could feel a slight bulge as each man slid down, she would squeeze to stop their descent so they didn't get bunched up.


She spoke down at the last cadet on her finger "It would have been more fun to feed you to a real horse cock, bet the horse would enjoy you little dudes” with that she tipped her finger over and watched him slide in. "I've got to remember give my cousin a call, pretty sure they have a few horses on that commune"

After she fed the last cadet into the slit, she grabbed a "Cum Load" packet. It had the look and consistency of real cum and was completely edible though it tasted only vaguely sweet. She put it into the microwave, it dinged right as Alice walked through the door. She looked stressed and angry.

 

"Hey babe, I've got a little surprise for you" Nadine bit her lower lip "I figured you might be stressed so I heated up some of your Christmas present, I figured I might help you take a load off"

 

"God, you are the best. I've had such a shit day; men can be such bastards" Alice peeled off her sweaty cloths and went into her bedroom.

Nadine put in the cum cartridge and set it to manual, that way she could control when it shot out with a little remote. She made sure to put in a fresh CO2 canister as well, she wanted this to cum hard. Strapping in, she felt the warmth of the cartridge against her crotch and 28 tiny tongues working feverishly in her ass. She ran her hand down the shaft, feeling the small lumps of the cadets she gave it a gentle squeeze to remind them whose boss. She felt aroused, dominating, angry...she wanted to fuck them, to blast those losers into her roommate’s womb. Those little fucks wouldn't know what hit them.

 

Alice was lying on the bed, spread eagle fingering herself. Nadine climbed on top of her, briefly sandwiching the dildo between their sweaty bodies as they shared a passionate kiss.

 

Alice flipped over and presented herself to Nadine, looking back over her shoulder with a sultry smile.

 

Nadine entered her gently and began to pump, slowly increasing tempo until she was going exactly how rough she liked it. As Alice moaned Nadine stifled a giggle at the plight of the cadets inside her equine shaft. She wished it could be real so she could feel them squirm, next time she vowed to stick some in herself, maybe a few down her urethra. A leather rope led to the choker around Alice's neck and Nadine gave it a tug "You like that bitches"

 

Things soon reached a climax, Alice orgasmed. It must have been hell in there Nadine thought. Their tight space becoming tighter, the smell of pussy all around, Alice's body heat turning it into a sauna. With that thought, Nadine thrust deep and held it, triggering the fake cum blast, it the height of passion she couldn't help but call out "die you fucks" Alice shuttered and orgasmed several times in a row.

 

Nadine laid on top of her with the strap-on still inside, Alice continued to contract as micro-orgasms struck her. Nadine spooned her, holding her tight and gently stroking her hair. The faint tickles in her ass assured her other prisoners were alive and well.

 

After about 20 minutes Nadine pulled out with a plop and stood up. Alice keeled before her and Nadine gently wiped the dildo on her face, part of the role play. Alice began to lick it, gathering up the remaining fake cum onto the center of her tongue. Looking up into Nadine’s eyes she stuck out her tongue, a tiny cadet moving floated in the load. "Swallow it" Nadine said with a confident grin, Alice obliged.

 

Another cadet squirmed on Alice's cheek, Nadine swiped her finger across him and brought him to Alice's lips. "You missed a spot" Nadine smiled. Alice unknowingly sucked him off her finger. Looking down between her legs Nadine saw a few cadets plastered to the sides of Alice's pussy. Idlily, she traced her finger around, gathering them under her fingertip.

Nadine guided her finger towards Alice’s tight butthole and began to slowly drag her victims across the greasy ridges that surrounded the puckered hole. Alice giggled and looked back at her "What are you doing babe" Nadine smiled and brought her finger over the entrance, briefly enjoying the squirms of the cadets who now knew their fate. She pressed it inside, the sphincter gripped her finger, pulling the cadets off like a hungry mouth. Alice shuttered "Trying something new" Nadine replied.

 

Alice wrapped her arms around Nadine's legs and looked up at her longing for more "I don't know what got into you, but you have got to fuck me like that more often"

 

If only she knew what was entombed in that fake cream pie inside her Nadine thought. She smiled sweetly at Alice "For sure, but babe I've got to get ready for work"

 

Nadine took off the strap-on, taking a brief shower she emerged to find Alice lounging with it, as if it were her new best friend "awe, you look so cute lying there" Nadine took a quick Snap, secretly proud of her dirty work.

 

Mandy walked in just as she was leaving for her shift at the Drunken Cat. Mandy grabbed Nadine and gave her a deep kiss. "That little bitch is about to earn his red wings" Mandy smirked and made her way into the kitchen, where the wall mounted dildo awaited with its victim.

 

"Yaaas queen, fuck his brains out" Nadine called out after her as she shut and locked the door.

Making her way her way to the club, Nadine had an awesome shift, her little butt plug bitches serviced her the whole night. Her attitude boosted by their efforts, Nadine grinded away, giving lap dances and making twice what she normally did.

 

At 1am, the end of her shift she went into the stripper’s bathroom, amazed that her slaves had kept working the whole night. She thought for certain they would have stopped by now, but she must have punked those losers into submission.

 

After taking a quick snap to share with the girls, she realized lunch had caught up with her. Gently working her plug out she was disappointed to see none of her slaves came with it. "Oh well, sucks to be you I guess"

 

She sat on the toilet, soaked in sweat from her shift and took a quick messy shit. Looking down at her log she could see a few men trapped in it, screaming for help. Taking out her phone she shot a short video of them for her personal amusement "bye bye nerds" she giggled as she flushed then away. Remembering to wipe she noticed 7 more alive and squirming on the shit encrusted wipe. "Please don't flush us" she faintly heard them scream.

 

"Alright boys, you do you then" she blew them a kiss and then folded the paper over on them. She balled it up and rolled it into the corner of the stall, knowing that the cleaning crew would never bother picking it up. "Brave" cadets forever entombed in a ball of strippers shit, forgotten on the floor of a dirty strip club bathroom, hahaha this is too rich" from that night forward she would use this stall so she could reveal in her complete victory.

 

She felt sad knowing she had spent the last of her captives, as she walked out to her car and noticed a convoy of 5 Army trucks, each crammed full of 24 tired infantryman and a soft topped Humvee parked in the empty street. The lead truck had lost a tire and a few soldiers stood around trying to swap in a spare. Quickly she called Rebecca, hoping she would still be awake at almost 2am. "Hey girl heyyy, I need to know that wiccan spell you used to shrink the ROTC and I need to know it fast"

 

Rebecca had clearly been asleep but was always willing to help a friend "Sure thing, its super easy. I'll text the incantations to you"

 

After looking over her text, Nadine strolled towards the soldiers, head swirling with devious plans for the fun times ahead "Heyyy you boys need some help?

Chapter 6: Boot Camp by Aimtriton
Author's Notes:

Nadine takes some new toys home, its quite the stuffy ride.

The problem with shrinking a large group of men is what to do with them. Nadine could have easily stored them on her person but she didn't want to risk losing them just yet.

 

Her 1998 Chevy Metro was filled with trash, there should have been plenty of containers in the form of soft drink cups. But she had given Mandy a ride on Tuesday, Mandy had been forced to sit on the trash and as a result all the cups she could find had a tear in them.

 

The ash tray was out of the question, over flowing with spent cigarettes and the remains of more than a few joints.

 

That left her boots and the men were so small only 1 was needed. Nadine had owned these leather boots for several years having them passed down to her by another stripper as a gift. She routinely wore them when she stripped and often let other girls borrow them for their shows, they were well worn in and comfortable. Nobody ever wore socks with them, leaving the leather thoroughly saturated with the scent of feet.

 

Quite frankly they reeked, especially after a show when the moisture from the sweat revived the strength of older smells. She had worn them all night and now they were very ripe. Nadine giggled as she gently poured them down the mouth of the boot.

 

A kinder girl might have felt bad pouring the shrunken men into such a disgusting environment. For Nadine, the thought of keeping the tiny soldiers in boots that smelled so foul that Alice had once thrown up after smelling them made her giddy.

Inside the boot, men struggled to breath.  They could smell nothing but decades of accumulated women’s foot perspiration. In the well-worn indents caused by her soles the leather was still moist with sweat, wet enough to dampen their uniforms as they rolled through it. The boot was still warm from her presence and combined with her perspiration, it made the air so thick with humidity they could literally taste her foot on their tongues.

 

They were tossed about roughly as she entered car, the sound of the door slamming shut was felt almost as a body blow. Suddenly the boot tilted and they were rolled towards the heal. The dome light came on and they were greeted by the smiling face of their tormentor.

 

"Hiyah boys! or should I say ants?" she teased. "I bet it stinks in there, I'm almost gagging just talking to you. I'm Nadine and we are going to have a lot of fun together...well I will anyways"

 

Yells and shouts greeted her and she could faintly make out some profanity. They were more angry then scared but given time she would make them groveling scared little shits. Nadine was looking forward to make these defiant soldiers her bitch.

 

With a mischievous smile she spoke "Its a hot night and I bet you boys are thirsty. Puckering her lips she spit down directly into her boot, covering the little men. "Drink up, you’re going to need your strength" she laughed.

 

Inside the pool of spit the soldiers struggled. The thick saliva was difficult to move in, seeming to pull them back in. The sour, salty viscous fluid invaded their mouths, it tasted strongly of cigarettes and liquor. The only thing that saved them from drowning was the expansion of the spit pool. As it grew its thickness decreased, allowing them to breathe. But not before they were forced to swallow a sickening bellyful of the girl’s spit.

 

Nadine placed the boot on the floor of the passenger seat, displacing some trash. She positioned the mouth of the boot directly against the lower vent. While the A/C didn't work the cars heater was still going strong, Nadine cranked it to max and flipped the setting to foot warming.

 

She cranked down the window and lit a cigarette, enjoying the cool night air on her face and the warmth of the heater on her feet. It was such a nice night she decided to take the long way home, tacking on an extra 30 minutes to the hour-long drive.

 

She walked in her apartment and set her boot on the coffee table. She could hear Mandy taking a shower, Mandy often worked out late at the campus 24-hour gym. It was hot, the landlord still hadn't fixed the A/C, fans roared away blowing warm air about. Already sweating, Nadine lit up a joint and took a long drag, looking down onto her little boot prisoners.

 

The soldiers were making a pathetic attempt to climb the side. They were ill equipped; their tiny combat knives couldn't pierce the soft leather and so a human pyramid of sorts had formed. The man on top of the pyramid was trying to throw a grappling hook up to the top but he stood no chance.

Nadine cupped the mouth of the boot and exhaled into it, filing it with pot smoke. The pyramid collapsed and the tiny men seemed to be disoriented. With the joint in her mouth, she poured them into the palm of her hand and pinched up grappling hook guy.

 

She stomped over to Mandy's snake habitat where her female boa constrictor sunned under a lamp. Placing grappling hook guy in front of the snake she held her palm up to the glass so the rest of the men could see.

 

The snake tasted the air with its tongue, the prey vaguely tasting like its master. The morsal offered wasn't even a snack, normally she wouldn't have bothered with something so small but it was right in front her snout. Lazily she snatched the tiny man in her mouth, bringing him back she swallowed. His tiny squirms were briefly pleasurable before her powerful muscles pulled him deeper. "Food should behave" the snake thought briefly before resuming her nap, the lump of the still living tiny slowly making its way through her digestive tract.

 

"Alright you shits" Nadine sneered. "I want you to pile up all your weapons, backpacks, equipment...everything but your uniforms, if you don’t, I've got a tarantula in my room that I'm sure is hungry"

 

Nadine didn't own a tarantula, being deathly afraid of spiders. But she figured the only thing scarier than a snake at that size would be a spider. He bluff worked and the men quickly piled their equipment to avoid her wrath.

She poured them back in the boot, and tossed their equipment towards a trash can, missing completely. She wanted to make sure there were no further attempts at escape. Outside the bathroom was the dirty laundry pile. She grabbed from the top, Mandy’s panties and socks were soaked with her sweat and still warm to the touch, she grabbed a pair of Alice's panties for good measure.

 

Nadine tilted the boot, gathering the men in the heel. She placed Mandy's panties gusset side down on top of the little pile, followed by her sweaty socks. To top it all off she threw in a few of Alice's panties. This pinned the tiny men under tremendous weight.

 

The smell of sweaty socks blended in with the existing foot smell but the dirty panties brought with them a strong ass smell that made them gag. But another scent worked its magic on the tiny men’s minds. The men were being pressed into Mandy's panties, forced to breathe through them like a giant mask. The scent of her pussy was baked into this material, in spite of their fear and disgust the men grew aroused.

 

"Sleep tight boys" Nadine cooed before folding over the top of the boot. She yawned and headed off to bed to sleep.

Interlude: An Estimate of the Situaction by Aimtriton
Author's Notes:

I thought I'd do some world-building, since the story is mostly smut driven. Sorry if this is a little dry and boring, as its a "top secret" government report its supposed to be. 

TOPSECRET/SAP/CASEIVY/ORCON/NOFORN

 

An Estimate of the Situation

 

Shrinking Male Syndrome (SMS) is an anomalous phenomenon where males are near instantly reduced in height to approximately 7 to 9 millimeters. This has no other known affects to their biological functions or cognitive ability. As of 2023 SMS incidents have only been observed in the United States, but there have been unconfirmed reports in Canada, The United Kingdom, Australia, Sweden and Germany.

The general scientific consensus is that a genetic factor is to blame, however genome sequencing of affected individuals DNA has not revealed any previously unknown or anomalous genetic code. At the recommendations of CDC, USAMRID and the National Security Council, the full observed effects of SMS have been kept classified under the National Security Act of 1947, control of this information has been maintained in confidence with the full cooperation of our media partners.

It has been confirmed in several incidents that affected males will shrink with both their clothing and immediate possessions (Firearms, equipment and in one instance a motor vehicle) Additionally, the tenancy of SMS to cluster at random, occasionally affecting males in mass, evidences that an unknown factor at play.

To date, only 6,347 confirmed incidents of SMS have been recorded, however number of male missing persons since the first known instance has increased by more than 25%.

 

Notable Incidents

1. The first known incidence of SMS was in 2016, where approximately 45 males (Ages 16-45) comprising the entirety of a white supremacist rally in Royberry, North Carolina were reduced to the shock and horror of counter-protesters. While most fled, an unknown African-American female was recorded placing them into a Tupperware container. Her dress and appearance seemed to suggest affiliation with the group known as Antifa, however 13 responding police officers were unable to detain her for questioning as they suffered from SMS as well and were presumably collect by this individual or the unknown accomplice who live-streamed this event.

The ultimate fate of the 45 males is unknown, however a several pornographic videos have been posted anonymously to Pornhub. These feature a masked African American female and individuals matching the descriptions of the missing. While she has several distinctive marks & tattoos, she has yet to be identified.

The 13 police officers were recovered after a package containing human fecal matter was sent to the Royberry Police Department. The skeletonized remains of the missing officers were identified by the serial numbers on their now miniaturized service weapons. Analysis of matter indicates it came from an 18-34 female of African-American descent. Handwriting analysis of an accompanying note indicates a 20–25-year-old female wrote it.

The note in question contains no usable evidence, it does however evidence an ideology hostile to law enforcement, containing several antagonistic and mocking lines.

 

2. The most high-profile instance of SMS, occurred live on National Television during the presidential debates in the lead up to the 2016 elections. On September 26th at New York's Hofstra University, The Republican candidate, Donald Trump was seen to shrink before his rival, former first lady Michelle Obama. While he survived, this event resulted in him withdrawing from race. The Republicans were forced to run Ted Cruz, resulting in them losing 2016 election. It is believed that the aftermath of this event has contributed heavily to hyper-polarization of the public, both from the bemused reactions of late-night comedians, and the resulting conspiracy theories.

 

3. Cassie Landry vs the United States was be deciding case in regards to the rights of SMS affected individuals. Cassie Landry was an individual responsible for the deaths of 15 SMS victims as part of her online "Cam Show". Most of the victims were known to her, all had engaged in sexual relations with her at some point. In a landmark and extensive 6-3 ruling, the Court determined that SMS victims were no longer considered humans, but were in effect detritus to be used or disposed of by any individual to come into their possession. This had major effects, most medical facilities not engaged in research handed SMS afflicted males over to their cleaning or nursing staff for disposal, families were left with no legal recourse.

The Surgeon General would then go on to recommend that any afflicted males be disposed of immediately by the finder. Social media companies reinstated posts featuring SMS males, indeed by 2020 SMS was Pornhub’s number one rising trend.

 

Cultural Affects

The SMS topic has become a favorite of female comedians, notably Amy Schumer, Sarah Silverman and Chelsea Handler. Several movies have been made about the syndrome, including the 2019 blockbuster Rom-Com "Femisize" (Staring Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence) The musicians Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus have both consumed a live SMS afflicted male in music videos, to considerable controversy.

 

This has created a significant cultural rift between men and women, with males generally ignoring or fearing the phenomenon and women embracing it as a sort of physical manifestation of "girl-power feminism" and a long overdue retribution for past mistreatment by males.

A 2021 poll found that 67% of women and 17% of males supported this policy. 32% of women under the age of 35 and less than 5% of males in general would be willing to do it themselves.


This split is most notable in the political sphere with men growing increasingly right-wing while women trend overwhelmingly left. Popular conspiracies are that SMS is some sort of weaponized spray being used by "globalist liberals" to destroy the American male.

This is not been helped by the remarks of Norwegian prime minister Une Aina Bastholm to the UN conference on Gender Equality that a "great gender reset" is at hand or by Swedish MP and climate activist Märta Stenevi that "SMS is mother nature shrinking her problems away". The increasing use of the SMS issue by left-wing activist movements has led to considerable backlash on the right.

 

Implications for National Security

The DOD still favors a genetic weapon theory and has taken steps to segregate units on the basis of gender. Considerable efforts to increase female recruitment are underway and a proposal currently before congress would introduce conscription for women. At the insistence of NATO allies, the US has withdrawn most of its presence from Europe to help prevent the spread of SMS, a similar call is being made in both Japan and South Korea. This is despite the fact that there has been no confirmed instance of a US servicemen being involved in an SMS incident while deployed overseas. STRATCOM has ordered that all SSBNs have at least 50% female crew, bombers are to have at least a female co-pilot and silos are to be fully manned by female personnel. It is important to note that as of March 2023, only 1 instance of a male suffering from SMS has been recorded while in flight and that was a passenger on a commercial airliner

 

Investigation

At this time while no evidence exists to indicate a cause or source for SMS, it is the policy of the United States government to investigate the next mass occurrence of SMS. It is the opinion of this analyst that the recent incidents at and around Vixenville State College in Georgia may represent our best opportunity to get a handle on this phenomenon.

I recommend the investigation board take the following actions.

 

1. Immediately deploy Federal investigators to detain and interview those individuals identified through social media sampled in Annex C.

 

2. Discreetly Deploy USAMRID Task Force Gamma to recover any remains or live samples of SMS from the afflicted area.

 

3. Deploy the Immediate Response Force of the 82nd Airborne to nearby Tornby Field in preparation for the immediate quarantine of Vixenville should that prove necessary.

End Notes:

I appreciate all the feedback I've received so far, it helps me with the creative process and is very encouraging.  Thank you!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11360