My Brother Has Begun to Shrink by Joyce Julep
Summary:

28-year-old Jack has mysteriously started shrinking, and his 26-year-old sister Alice has taken it upon herself to care for him.  She's been taller than him since they were teenagers, but now it's getting a little ridiculous -- at 5'11, she's a full 8 inches taller than Jack, which is only increasing by the day.  They manage to keep their domineering mother, the formidable 6'3 Sadie, in the dark about what's going on, but of course she finds out eventually.  She then decides to move into Alice's house, to help her daughter care for Jack.  There's some inevitable tension, but overall Jack is well taken-care-of.  His grandmother, the fun-loving and flirty 6'3 Elena, arrives to spice things up.  Everything seems ok, but the only thing is...Jack's shrinking doesn't seem to be stopping...

Tags include: slow shrink (down to 1 inch eventually), size/height comparison, gentle, teasing, breasts, light humiliation, mom/sister/grandmother

This is a long story (20+ chapters eventually!) that is regularly updated on my SubscribeStar -- join for the latest updates: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


Categories: Incest, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Middle Age (50+), Gentle, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Slow Shrink Chronicles
Chapters: 19 Completed: No Word count: 80423 Read: 148496 Published: January 07 2022 Updated: July 04 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Joyce Julep

2. Chapter 2 by Joyce Julep

3. Chapter 3 by Joyce Julep

4. Chapter 4 by Joyce Julep

5. Chapter 5 by Joyce Julep

6. Chapter 6 by Joyce Julep

7. Chapter 7 by Joyce Julep

8. Chapter 8 by Joyce Julep

9. Chapter 9 by Joyce Julep

10. Chapter 10 by Joyce Julep

11. Chapter 11 by Joyce Julep

12. Chapter 12 by Joyce Julep

13. Chapter 13 by Joyce Julep

14. Chapter 14 by Joyce Julep

15. Chapter 15 by Joyce Julep

16. Chapter 16 by Joyce Julep

17. Chapter 17 by Joyce Julep

18. Chapter 18 by Joyce Julep

19. Chapter 19 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 1 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 1

“No, actually…uhh, I’m not sure that’s gonna work, mom,” said Alice, glancing down at her older brother, Jack, who was standing upright in an awkward, tense posture, a look of concern on his face. Alice was leaning against the counter in her kitchen as she spoke into the phone, and yet even still, the top of Jack’s head only came up to her eyes.

“Oh come on Alice!” huffed their mother, Sadie, in undisguised frustration. “First you guys had a “movie night” on Saturday, and then you were “too busy” on Sunday,” and now you’re turning down free KFC!? It’s my treat! I haven’t seen you two in weeks, and it’s starting to get to me!”

“I know mom, but…well, yeah, I know it’s been a while,” replied Alice, still looking down at Jack as she gave him a rueful little shake of her head. “It’s just that…you know…I’m still just so busy with work at the library…got a big backlog of books I need to preorder…Janice has all these big expansion plans for these new educational programs and we really need to make sure the bulk orders get delivered on sched—”

“Ok, ok, look, I’m not trying to badger you, ok?” interrupted Sadie. The retreat in her voice was still sharpened by her evident irritation. “I know you’re busy, Alice, and I know Jack’s…well, actually I have no idea what’s going on with him. He moved in with you last week, yes?”

“Uhh…right,” nodded Alice. She felt her heart rate start to accelerate; her mother was treading into dangerous territory now.

“And he, what…just quit his job out of the blue?” persisted Sadie. “I’m only asking you because he won’t answer my calls. Is he with you there right now?”

“He’s…well yeah, he’s here with me, but he’s taking a shower,” lied Alice, shaking her head again at Jack. “And, mom…I know you’re not meaning to but you’re starting to sound a little pushy.”

Sadie scoffed into the phone, and Alice knew that she had to somehow soften this conversation up to end it on a good note.

“Jack’s a grown…uhm…a grown man,” Alice continued, staring down at her shorter older brother, the irony obvious to him, “And I don’t know, maybe he just needs a little space from you right now.”

“But what’d I do!?” burst out Sadie helplessly. “I didn’t do anything, Alice! Your brother’s never been one to just…avoid talking to me! It’s really starting to hurt my feelings! And…I’m not meaning to be aggressive here, Alice, but when you keep pushing our dinner dates into the future, I can’t help but feel like…like…”

“Like what, mom?” asked Alice, trying to sound understanding, but covertly dreading the answer.

“Like you two are in on something!” exclaimed Sadie. “Something I don’t know!”

“Ok, mom, well…just, don’t worry about it, alright?” Alice wasn’t even going to bother trying to keep her ruse up any longer. She already felt bad for lying to her mom, and hearing how frustrated she was on the other end wasn’t making it any easier. “Jack’s here with me, and he’s fine, ok? Everything’s fine. How about I call you in a couple days, uh, you know, when I’m not quite as busy, and we can arrange something then, alright?”

There was silence on the other end for a few long moments, and it was almost like Alice could feel her mother gauging the intricacies of the pause, searching for clues.

“Well alright,” sighed Sadie, seemingly after an eternity. “You two take care.”

“Ok we will, bye mom, love you!” said Alice quickly, and hung up. She put the phone down on the counter and straightened up, rising tall above her brother as she did so. Once she reached her full height, the top of his head barely even reached her chin; Jack found himself staring straight into the middle of her shoulders, which were exposed in the tight white tank top she was wearing. A quick glance down her tall, lithe body showed two inches of her exposed stomach above her skin-tight jeans. Alice had been taller than him ever since she was 11 years old, but now, 15 years later, Jack had never felt smaller around his little sister in his life.

“So she’s…she’s getting more suspicious?” he asked, trying and failing to sound casual. The anxiety was clear in his voice, causing it to shake and waver.

“Psssh, that’s an understatement,” sighed Alice, blowing her own anxiety out through her lips. She put her hands on her hips as she cocked them to one side, staring down at her brother. She was used to him being quite a bit shorter than her, but THIS…what had started happening a week ago…it was absolutely unprecedented. She was still trying to wrap her mind around the fact that he had shrunk three inches in a week, and that this slow dwindling process was apparently going on unhindered, even as they stood there.

Alice let the muted moment build around them. She had been keeping all this from their mother all week for his sake, and the secret had become quite an effort for her to keep. At first, she had understood and appreciated Jack’s panicked need for secrecy, as he went from doctor to doctor, trying to figure out what was wrong with him. But now, over a week later, the energy of keeping up the facade with their mother was starting to wear on Alice.

“You think…I’m gonna need to tell her soon?” Jack ventured. Maybe it was just a trick that came from their mismatched sizes, but he could have sworn that even his voice sounded smaller and weaker now.

Alice sighed and shrugged her shoulders. Jack watched her bust inflate slowly, showing off her sizable breasts, but then reminded himself that it was probably bad manners to gawk at his younger sister, even if she was undeniably hot…in her unassuming “librarian” way.

“I think we’re reaching that point, Jack…yeah,” she breathed out, with a touch of apology in her voice. But right after she spoke, she couldn’t help but feel like she was facing her brother down…talking down to him…telling him what to do. The sheer height difference between them was enough to skew the power dynamics of the exchange. Plus, of course, the fact that Alice had her hands on her hips only served to make her look even bigger. Jack felt his eyes helplessly drawn again to her lower half, to her big hips, and her hands…her hands…were her fingers longer!? No, no of course not…they just looked that way because he was shrinking.

“Ok, yeah…um…sure, yeah,” Jack nodded awkwardly, looking around Alice’s kitchen. “I, uh, I knew I’d have to tell her eventually.”

“I mean, as much as I’ve tried to help you out,” Alice said, sidestepping a little closer to him, “I don’t think I can keep it a secret anymore without her getting really upset.”

Jack watched as his younger sister seemed to get bigger as she got closer. The two of them had always been agreeable and comfortable siblings, with no qualms about using physical contact to express affection or playfulness. Jack had been a gentle, loving big brother, and Alice had followed in his footsteps. But even so, from time to time, even as an adult, she would be the “playful” one a little more often, and got a kick out of teasing her older brother about the fact that she was almost six inches taller than him. Alice had received her mother’s genes, as far as height and body type were concerned: Sadie was 6’3, and Alice was an impressive 5’11-and-a-half, nearly half a foot taller than Jack had been before he started shrinking. And now, a week into his mysterious diminishment, she was exactly eight whole inches taller than him.

“I guess I’ll…I’ll have to tell her, then,” sighed Jack, turning his head to look out the paned glass of the double French doors in Alice’s kitchen. The sun had set an hour before, so he couldn’t see the verdant green lawn, or the pink and violet flowers that had been blooming in Alice’s fenced-off backyard garden. Ever since he had taken extended time off from his software engineering job, he had been spending a good deal of time outside in Alice’s garden, enjoying the flowers and planting new ones in the midst of the blossoming spring. Unable to explain his mysterious shrinking, a confused doctor had told him to just try and relax and rest up, and Jack had been doing his best to take that advice. Alice had been doing her part too, cooking hearty, healthy meals for him, and even going out of her way to bake a variety of cakes, pies, and muffins, in the hopes that they might inspire an increased appetite and somehow stave off the shrinking. None of it seemed to work, though, and while Jack tried to dutifully eat as much as he could, Alice’s kitchen was lined with baking racks full of un-eaten treats.

“You know,” Alice said quietly, stepping even closer to him and extending out her hand, “I think you look even smaller now than you did this morning.” With her hand and fingers outspread, she lowered it onto the top of Jack’s head, playfully ruffling his short brown hair. Jack just stood there, unmoving, enjoying the affectionate attention from his sister, and yet, at the same time, feeling quite intimidated by the enormity of her presence next to him. Already it felt like her hand could almost palm his head like a basketball.

“I—I do?” asked Jack. Again, he wasn’t able to avoid feeling like his voice sounded higher-pitched. Ever since she had been a teenager, Alice’s voice had been slightly deeper than other girls’, but now, with the current size disparity, it seemed even deeper.

“Yeah,” murmured Alice, nodding her head gently as she passed her fingers thoughtfully through his hair. “And it’s not just your height, you know. You look a little skinnier too. Look at all these tasty things I’ve baked for you — haven’t you felt like eating them?”

“Haha, Alice, you know I’m trying the best I can,” chuckled Jack, trying to back away from his younger sister. She kept pace with him easily though, stepping forward as she continued to ruffle his hair.

“I just…I can’t believe how small you look already,” she said, in that same deep, quietly introspective voice. She took her hand off his head and gently grabbed both of his shoulders, testing them for size and squeezing lightly. Jack could tell that she was still being a little playful, but he also knew that this whole shrinking condition had come as quite a shock to her, and that she was genuinely worried about him. But even still, moments like these, when she was simply marveling at the dramatic size difference between them, were becoming more and more common. It was like she just couldn’t help herself; the reality was far too surreal and bizarre for her to not reach out and touch it, to feel it, just to convince herself it was all real.

Jack felt the smooth firmness of his sister’s exposed lower stomach and belly button brushing up against the underside of his pectorals, and he again tried to pull back, feeling a strange and sudden sense that they were too close. Without difficulty, Alice held him close to her for a few more moments, like she was almost mesmerized by the extent of the size difference. A moment later, though, Jack felt her relent as she relaxed her hands on his shoulders, allowing him to step back away from her.

“Sorry,” she muttered, looking down at him. “I guess I still just…can’t really believe it. I mean, you’ve been my “little” older brother for a while now, but this is…yeah, this is just a whole different deal right now.”

“It’s ok,” Jack said, wishing that he wasn’t slightly blushing right now, “I know it’s all crazy.”

The two of them stood there in the kitchen in silence for a few more moments, facing each other, as the night deepened in the garden outside. Jack could feel a certain energy coming from his sister, an energy that was difficult to place. He looked up at her — there was confusion and worry in her eyes, yes, but there was also something else, a kind of quiet fascination, that he had never seen before.

“So…you, uh, you think I should go ahead and call mom?” Jack asked, straightening up as tall as he could, even rising to his tiptoes as he spoke. Doing so only made him feel smaller, though, because standing on his tiptoes didn’t seem to do anything to give him an extra height boost. Alice looked as big as ever — she was so much taller than him that another inch or two boost was hardly noticeable.

“I think that would be a good idea,” nodded Alice, speaking quietly. “And after you’re done with that, I’m gonna measure you.”

A few minutes later, Jack had pushed himself through a difficult conversation with his mother which involved her, in succession, getting angry with him, frantically asking him if he was ok, bursting out that she was mad at Alice too for being in on the secret, and then declaring, in no uncertain terms, that she was coming over to see for herself. Jack had anticipated this succession of emotions in his mother, but that didn’t stop the conversation from being tense and unpleasant for him. He was thankful when, after a few minutes of lecturing him, Sadie had hung up the phone, promising to be over within the next twenty minutes.

“Well?” asked Alice wryly, cocking her hips to the side as she folded her arms across her chest. “How mad is she?” Jack looked up at her, and noticed how, just like when she had her hands on her hips, her crossed arms made her look even bigger. Ever since she had been a young teenager, Alice had always had fairly large breasts, and in her late teens she had sprouted a sizable ass to go along with it. Jack himself had always been a bit on the skinny side, and his sister’s superior height had always seemed augmented by the fact that her actual body was bigger than his as well.

“About…as mad as I expected,” answered Jack, putting his phone down on the counter next to Alice’s. ‘Jesus,’ he thought, glancing down at their smartphone comparison, ‘Even her phone is bigger than mine.’

“And she’s coming over, right?” Alice asked, unmoving.

“How on earth did you know?” joked Jack, cracking a smile up at his sister. The right corner of Alice’s full lips turned up in a knowing little grin — anyone watching would’ve instantly known that they were siblings from the same mother…they both shared the unspoken moment of understanding Sadie, and of anticipating her reaction.

“Well, we both know she’ll be calmer when she gets here,” declared Alice, a kind of business-like tone suddenly melding with the continued casualness of her voice, “So we better get you all measured before she shows up, just so she doesn’t have a fresh freak-out when she sees how tiny you are, you know…empirically, haha.”

“Hey!” exclaimed Jack, laughing a little at his sister’s gently playful jab, “I’m not that small, you know.”

“Well from up here it sure looks like you are,” returned Alice, her eyebrows going up slightly as she murmured her words. Jack had been struck by the way Alice had started speaking around him recently. She had always been a quiet, kind of nerdy person, who generally didn’t exude an inordinate amount of confidence. But ever since Jack had started shrinking, he had detected a change in his sister…the way she looked at him, and the tone of voice she spoke in…there was something sad in her voice, in her eyes, like she felt so sorry, so bad for him…and yet at the same time, that sadness was mixed with something else. Some kind of drastically different energy. Was it just sheer, quiet fascination? Curiosity? Maybe all with a touch of wry humor? Or something else? Jack didn’t really know.

“Well come on then, little guy,” said Alice quietly, her eyes seeming to dance for an instant as they fixed themselves down on him, “Let’s see how big you really are now.”

Jack forced himself to keep the little smile on his face as he followed his sister over to the spot by the pantry where she had been measuring him every night and morning. He had winced slightly at her calling him “little guy,” but he knew that she hadn’t really meant anything by it. The words had kind of just come out of her mouth that way. Even so, Jack was definitely thinking about how she hadn’t called him something like that since she had been a teenager, teasing him about being taller.

A series of descending red pencil marks on the wall showed the obvious regression in his height over the past week…from 5’5 (when he had first come to stay with Alice) down to 5’4.7, 5’4.2, 5’4, 5’3.8, and then, most recently, 5’3.5. He had been shrinking, more or less steadily, with no real noticeable spurts or pauses — it was just slow, steady decline.

“Alright, come on, come on, over here,” ordered Alice, for a moment sounding quite like Sadie, and Jack obeyed, backing himself dutifully into the wall. It was during these measuring times, bookending his days, that he felt the smallest. Something about Alice getting close to him with the express purpose of charting his shrinkage…well, it just seemed to emphasize the size difference between them in an intense way. He smelled the sweet musk of her scent as she sidled herself up to him, and again, the fleshy part of her exposed lower stomach and belly button brushed up against his lower chest. Jack knew that his sister wasn’t meaning anything by this unintentional contact, but it definitely had an effect on him. He could start to feel himself blushing a little, as the heat crept up his neck and into his face; his heart beat faster; his mouth was suddenly dry.

“Let’s see now…hmmmm…hold still a sec,” hummed Alice, holding the tape measure that she used to measure his height. “5’5…5’4…5’3…alright! You’re 5’3 now, Jack.”

“Al-already?” he blurted out, blinking up at her. Alice stepped back from him, shooting him a slightly concerned, knowing look.

“Well…yeah, I’m afraid,” she said softly, with a touch of apology to her voice. “It doesn’t look like it’s slowing down anytime soon.”

“Great,” exhaled Jack, feeling himself deflate as he shrugged his shoulders in a moment of frustration, “This is just…ugh, this sucks!”

“I know it does, little guy,” came Alice’s cool, calm voice as she stepped towards him again. Her lower stomach pressed into his chest yet again, except this time, it was on purpose. Jack felt her large hands wrap around his shoulders, totally encapsulating them in a strong, firm grip. He had his back to the wall, so there was nowhere for him to go, nowhere for him to turn. His younger sister was holding him fast, and even though Jack knew that she was just applying gentle pressure, it was clear that there was absolutely no way he could free himself if she wanted to hold him there — she was that much bigger and stronger than him.

“Why do you…I mean…uh…so you’re calling me “l-little guy,” now, all of a sudden?” The question seemed to drop out of his mouth on its own accord. It wasn’t that Jack hated being referred to in such a way, even though it did make him wince and feel uncomfortable. But it was something new, some change in his sister’s behavior, directly connected to his shrinking. And THAT was what was making Jack dislike it so much. It called attention to the fact that things were changing.

“Well…I don’t really mean anything by it,” Alice replied tenderly, freeing one of his shoulders, but only so that she could wrap her big hand around his chin and direct it up towards her face. “I can stop if you want. But it just seemed…appropriate. I mean, you’re really getting tiny here, Jack. And I’m sorry, but…heh, I guess it just came out that way. I can’t help it — and you gotta admit, even though this is hard for you…hard for me too…you ARE pretty cute at this size.”

“Hey, knock it off!” Jack chuckled, his face now blushing full crimson as he tried to wriggle out of her grasp. She returned his chuckle with one of her own, and tightened her grip on his chin and shoulder, bending down lower to him as her eyes went slightly wider.

“Where’re ya goin’, huh?” she teased, turning her head slightly sideways as she eyed him playfully. “You tryin’ to get away? You tryin’ to escape?”

“Yes!” Jack exclaimed, smiling despite himself as he kept trying to break free of his sister’s grip. But she just kept holding him there, staring down into his eyes. The more he struggled, the more his futile attempts just emphasized the size and strength advantage she had over him. After a few more seconds, Jack seemed to realize this and relented, sighing out audibly as his body once again deflated under Alice’s hands.

“Give up?” she teased. His shoulders slumped and he glanced up at her, nodding, looking a bit discouraged despite the fact that the smile was still on his face. She was just about to let him go when the sound of heavy, booted heels clacked out into the air from the hardwood floor at the other end of Alice’s kitchen. Alice was still facing Jack, and he saw her close her eyes tightly for a second, like she had been caught in the act.

“So I see you’re beating up your little brother already, huh?” Sadie’s voice filled the room with its authority. Alice relaxed her grip on Jack and turned around to face their mother, and in the process, her large butt pushed and squished up against Jack’s chest, pinning him to the wall.

“Heh…I forgot you had a key mom…and we’re just…playing around a little, is all,” replied Alice, waving her hands innocently in front of her face. “Just trying to find a little silly humor in…whatever this is that’s happening to him.”

“Well step aside, will you?” Sadie asked. “I can’t even see him at all, with you standing in the way.”

Alice moved aside, and now Jack could see their mother more fully — he couldn’t help but gasp out loud. As usual, she was wearing a pair of black skin-tight jeans; she had on a tight black top that showed a few inches of bare flesh from the underside of her stomach. Alice had clearly gotten her sense of style directly from her mother. Sadie was sporting a pair of 3-inch, black, booted heels, the same ones she generally wore whenever she left the house. But Jack hadn’t gasped because of any of this…fashion-wise, she looked the same as ever. Instead, his exclamation of surprise was due to the fact that he had not anticipated how huge his mother would look. At 6’3 in her bare feet, Sadie had always seemed enormous to him, but seeing her now, after he had shrunk, standing before him in those heels of hers…it was something else. She rose up to a towering 6’6, a full 15 inches taller than him.

Sadie wasted no time striding across the kitchen to her son. Before Jack knew it, he was staring straight forward into the middle of his mother’s big breasts. His eyes travelled slowly up to hers, and he blinked several times when they made eye contact. She was looking down at him over her breasts — concern, frustration, confusion, horror, and fascination were all intermixed together in her dark eyes as they travelled up and down his shrunken body. Jack just stood there, having no idea what to say. A few long moments later, Sadie broke the silence.

“So,” she began, arching her eyebrow down at him, “How small were you gonna get before you decided to tell me?”


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


Chapter 2 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 2

“Uhh…uhm…I…I s-said I was sorry on the phone, mom,” Jack mumbled, casting his eyes down at his mother’s impressive boots.

“Yes, well…” replied Sadie, staring down her nose at her shrunken son, “Apparently your sister had a little talk with you, huh? Told you she couldn’t cover for you anymore, hmmm?”

“S-something like that,” said Jack. He was finding it difficult to meet his mother’s eyes, so for the time being, he contented himself with staring down at her feet. Sadie turned a knowing glance over to Alice, who was standing nearby, and who had nothing more than an apologetic shrug in response to her mother’s look.

“So you’re not feeling sick or anything?” Sadie asked, turning back to Jack and peering down at him carefully. Jack found his line of sight suddenly interrupted by the cleavage of his mother’s large breasts, which were pressing tightly up against her black top. He tried to back away, but then remembered that he was up against the kitchen wall, with nowhere to go. Sadie had extended her big arm and was suddenly feeling his forehead with the back of her hand.

“No fever?” she continued. “No chills?”

“M-mom…stop,” Jack muttered, trying to squirm away from her hand. But her other hand came down and steadily but firmly held him in place.

“Quit trying to get away and let me just check you!” she exclaimed, still feeling his forehead.

“But mom I told you…I told you that I feel fine!” protested Jack, rolling his eyes and sighing. As he sighed, he felt the small frame of his body slowly sinking a little under the weight of his mother’s big hand. She had always seemed huge to him, but now…now it was a different story entirely.

“Well forgive me if I don’t take you or your sister’s word for things for a while,” replied Sadie snappily. She kept her hand on her son’s head for a few long moments as she stared straight at the wall, trying to decide whether he felt hot or not. Alice watched close, her lips pursed in slight amusement as she and her brother made eye contact. Their mother’s behavior had clearly been expected.

Eventually, Sadie removed her hand and stood back up to her full height, filling Jack’s vision once again with a direct, front-end view of her breasts. She clicked her tongue.

“Well, you don’t feel warm,” she began, “So, there’s that, I guess. No skin flushing…and you haven’t been having any stomach problems or headaches or anything like that?”

“No! Mom, I told you —” Jack started to answer.

“No diarrhea?” cut in Sadie.

“What?! Mom, no! God!” exclaimed Jack, feeling a little violated by the frank and blunt questions. “I told you that I’ve been totally fine…except for…for, you know…”

“The shrinking,” finished Alice, coming up beside her mother as she joined Sadie in staring down at Jack. He suddenly realized that he felt a bit claustrophobic, backed into a wall, with his mom and younger sister boxing him in like this. He had always been the runt of the family, but this was actually starting to seem a little ridiculous. It certainly didn’t help that he had to look up at his younger sister’s bare shoulders…or that he was noticing how carefully they were both staring down at him…almost like they were studying him or something, like he was some kind of a test subject.

“Geez Alice,” remarked Sadie after a short silence, her eyes still down on Jack, “I had been expecting him to be really small, but…” She shook her head. “Not this small.”

“It’s really something, isn’t it?” nodded Alice, speaking quietly. “I’m just glad I could help him out, you know…give him a place he could kinda lie low while we got all this sorted out.”

“Yeah, well…you two should have told me,” declared Sadie.

“I know, we should’ve,” agreed Alice. “We just…you know, didn’t wanna freak you out, is all.”

“Well that’s kind of a lame excuse,” huffed Sadie. “I was going to find out eventually, wasn’t I?”

“But, we didn’t…I m-mean…what we were trying to…uhm…” stammered Jack. He was getting frustrated with the fact that he couldn’t seem to speak correctly, which was only making it more difficult to gather his thoughts. The truth was, he still just wasn’t used to feeling this intimidated by his mom and sister, and it was making it hard for him to express himself.

“What my little brother is trying to say,” interrupted Alice with a gentle little smile, “Is that we really had no idea what was going on with him…still don’t, actually…and we thought that maybe it would, I don’t know, reverse itself.”

“Hah…“little brother,”” chuckled Sadie appreciatively, her big body jiggled in response. “More true than ever, huh? But seriously guys…I hope you’ve learned your lesson from this, ok? Keep me in the loop! Your poor, fragile little mother isn’t as delicate as you think she is.”

“Ok mom…we’re sorry,” said Alice quietly, her cheeks reddening slightly. Jack could see his sister blushing slightly, even if he had to crane his neck up to look. He felt a stab of something strange, like regret combined with tenderness, for her. She had really been sweet, trying to keep his condition a secret…and he knew how she didn’t like to lie, especially to their mother. She had always been a kind, gentle soul, which had worked as an odd contrast to how much bigger and taller she had always been. But now, it was strange to feel, even more, this striking contrast between the softness of Alice’s disposition, and the degree to which she totally dwarfed him.

Speaking of “delicate,”” Alice added, nudging her mom a little in the shoulder, “See why I’ve been encouraging him to just stay home with me, and…you know, not really go out too much? He’s not just getting shorter. I mean, look at his arms and legs — he’s kinda getting…smaller all over.”

“I can see that, yes,” nodded Sadie, her eyes going over Jack’s body.

“Guys, would you, just…like, quit staring at me like that?” Jack complained, crossing his arms in front of his chest, like he was shielding himself from something.

“Aw, come on…cutie,” Alice lightly teased, pouting at him. “It’s all for your own good, anyway.”

“Your sister’s right, you know,” cut in Sadie. “You’re lucky that you have responsible women in your life who are about you and want to make sure you’re ok.”

“I’m…responsible,” grumbled Jack, his eyes traveling back down moodily, away from his mother’s face. Seemingly of their own volition, his eyes stopped halfway down Sadie’s body, as he stared at the two or three-inch line of exposed skin in between her tight black top and her form-fitting jeans. Her belly button was showing, and it was just about even with Jack’s shoulders.

“Well when you quit your job, and move in with your sister, all because of a mysterious condition, all without telling me,” lectured Sadie, putting her hands on her hips, “I wonder how responsible you actually are…and by the way, that goes for you, young lady. I would’ve expected better from you, at least.”

“Look, I get the picture, mom, alright?” said Alice, in a rare moment of impatience.

“And you?” asked Sadie, looking down at Jack. “Are you gonna keep playing these games with me, or are you gonna start being open and honest from now on?”

“I told you, mom…” muttered Jack, still staring at her belly button, not quite believing how high it was compared to him, “I’m sorry, and I won’t lie to you anym—”

“Eh, hold on a sec,” interrupted Sadie, holding up a huge hand and pointing to her exposed midsection with a long, manicured finger. “That’s my belly button down there, Jack. My eyes are up here.”

Jack immediately acquiesced to her implied request, raising his eyes up past the bulges of his mother’s breasts and into her eyes.

“That’s better,” Sadie said, clicking her tongue. “Look up at me when I’m talking to you. I’m your mother.”

“I’ll…I’ll tell you the truth from now on, ok?” Jack repeated. He was self-conscious about how much he was having to crane his head back to look his mother in the face…and hadn’t Alice just called him her “little brother” just now!? Had he imagined that? He cast his eyes slightly to the side, at Alice, who actually didn’t look all that much shorter from Sadie, despite the fact that she was in her bare feet. Jack had to remind himself that Alice had essentially been 6 feet tall ever since she had been a teenager, so of course she would be looking extra tall now compared to him. But still, though…even though Sadie was a towering 6’6 in her heels, the top of Alice’s head still came up to her eye-level. She was still staring down at him, but she seemed to have lost the little spurt of humor that had been in her face moments before. She was back to that quiet, tender, worried look, and it did little to reassure him.

“Well alright then,” said Sadie, apparently satisfied that she had made her point. “Ok…so…we’re all on the same page.”

Alice and Jack nodded, and a slightly awkward silence permeated the air between all three of them. Sadie was standing there, still staring down at her son, creasing her brow as she turned her head slightly sideways. It was like she was still trying to wrap her head around the fact that her “short” son was now even shorter…and even skinnier…than he had been before. Jack still had nowhere to go, and could only glance awkwardly at Alice, silently pleading for her to do something to change the subject. Alice blinked down at him gently and let the silence extend out for a few long seconds before she turned to Sadie and smiled.

“Hey…nice kicks, mom,” she remarked, pointing down at Sadie’s black platform heels. “Did you get those last week? I don’t think I’ve seen them before.”

“Oh…oh! You like them?” Sadie asked, snapping out of staring at Jack and grinning as she lifted one foot up, slapping the hard, heavy heel into her hand so that Alice could get a closer look. “Yeah, I got these from Saks Fifth last weekend. I know I haven’t needed any new heels for years, but I was just browsing around for Elaine’s...uh, your grandmother’s…birthday, and I saw these and I was like, ‘Oh…gotta have em’.’”

“It’s her birthday soon?” asked Alice, stepping back away from Jack in an effort to give him some room. He immediately moved away from the wall, marching over to the fridge to get himself some water, despite not really being thirsty. He just wanted to walk around a little, to assert to his mother that, in fact, he was still an adult man who could take care of himself. He had to tug on the fridge a little harder than he expected to, though, and turning around, he saw that both Alice and Sadie were still looking at him.

“Yep…in three days, actually,” Sadie said, turning to look at Alice. “You weren’t going to forget your grandmother’s birthday, now, were you?”

“I…I mean…” chuckled Alice, smiling in response to her mother’s wry grin. “It may have slipped my mind a little, to be honest.”

“Mmhmm,” replied Sadie with thinly-veiled sarcasm. “And what about you, Jack?”

Before he could answer, though, Alice spoke for him:

“Oh come on mom…I think Jack’s been a little preoccupied recently, don’t you think?”

“Hmm, suppose that’s fair,” figured Sadie. “But now that I’ve conveniently reminded you both, I’m actually wondering….hrmmmmm…”

“Uh-oh, what’s mom cooking up?” chuckled Alice to Jack, going around and settling into one of the tall chairs at the kitchen bar. Jack had been heading for the same chairs, but Alice’s stride was nearly twice as long as his own, and she got there first, sinking into the chair. It was her way of relaxing the whole situation down, since, after all, it was her house that they were in. Sadie had a way of ratcheting up the energy wherever she was, and Alice was conscious of making it a point to tone everything down a bit. Jack joined her a moment later, but he actually had to do a little hop to get himself up into the chair, which Alice noticed with a furtive little smile. And once he was in the chair, he noticed that his legs dangled in the air. Looking over at his younger sister, her feet were easily perched on the bottom rungs of the chair, far out of his reach — her legs were slightly bent at the knee as well, indicating that she had plenty of excess leg length to spare. And not only that, but Jack couldn’t help but notice how much more Alice filled the seat than he did. The chairs were identical; he wasn’t even really able to see the light wood of her seat, but looking down at his own, the wood extended out amply on all sides of him. He swallowed nervously, feeling even smaller than he had been before. He just couldn’t catch a break, could he? All he had wanted to do was sit down.

“I’m just thinking,” Sadie mused out loud, “About whether…hmmm…”

“How long is she gonna do this to us?” Alice joked to Jack, putting her arm on the counter next to his.

“Well you know how, umm…uhhh…how mom likes to think out loud,” said Jack. He was trying his best to sound casual, but he was too busy staring down at Alice’s big arm next to his on the counter. It was clear that she had not intended on emphasizing their size difference like this, but Jack noticed it all the same, somehow with more poignancy because she had not meant it. The way her forearm just…rose up next to his…it was incredible. Jack wondered whether her wrist alone was as thick as the thickest part of his forearm. No…it couldn’t be…his arm wasn’t that small. Not yet, at least…

“I had been planning for us all to go out and eat somewhere,” Sadie was saying, ignoring their little remarks about her. “But considering Jack’s condition…”

“Oh…I’m fine, mom…really,” Jack spoke up, holding up his hand. “It’s not like I have…like, the plague or something.”

“But what if you’re not “fine” in a few days, hmm?” countered Sadie, walking slowly towards him. “What if you’re too tired or worn-out, or…I don’t know…you’ve shrunk down to four feet tall, or whatever…”

“Mom!” cried Jack indignantly, getting a little red in the face at the thought, “Th-that’s…that’s not gonna happen!”

“Oh?” challenged Sadie. “So you know what’s wrong with you, then? You know what’s causing the shrinking? You’re fully aware of your prognosis?”

“I…w-well…no, of course not,” muttered Jack, retreating a little, “But —”

“But nothing, Jack,” declared Sadie, shaking her head down at him. “The truth is you have no idea what’s wrong with you, no idea how you’ll be feeling, and NO IDEA how small you’ll be in three days! Come on, you can’t get around it.”

“Ok then! Fine, mom!” exclaimed Jack, flailing his hands helplessly. “What was your huge idea, then?”

“I was just thinking,” replied Sadie curtly, turning to Alice, “That maybe it would make more sense for us to have a little gathering over here for grandma’s birthday. Would that be something you’d be ok with, Alice?”

“Of course,” she answered, gesturing around the kitchen. “I’ve been baking a lot anyway…I could bake her a nice cake, cook something tasty for dinner…she likes red wine, right?”

“Expensive red wine,” chuckled Sadie, her eyebrows going up.

“Yes, well…you can bring some of that,” laughed Alice, “And…me and my little kitchen helper here can cook up something nice to eat.”

“Psssh, “kitchen helper,”” exhaled Jack, trying to smile to cover up the self-consciousness exposed by his sister’s gentle tease.

“Well, I mean…even right now you can’t reach too much,” laughed Alice. “I keep all my spices and baking supplies kinda high up, and I really can’t be having you moving a step stool all over the kitchen while I’m trying to bake and cook stuff. Soooo…heheh, yeah, I’ll just call you my “little kitchen helper” and give you things to do that are…well, appropriate for your size.”

“There, perfect!” trilled Sadie happily, clapping her hands, before Jack could offer a retort to his sister’s provocation. “It’s settled then!” She was glancing around Alice’s kitchen, now that the room itself was a point of discussion.

“Wow, Alice,” Sadie suddenly added, “You really have been baking a ton…breads, cakes, pies…mmmmm, all this looks really good! What’s it all for? Just trying your hand? Good for you!”

“Uh, actually,” said Alice, glancing over at her brother, “I’ve been making all of this for Jack.”

“For Jack?” asked Sadie, who had already gone over and helped herself to a slice of banana bread. “Mmmmm! Alice! This is delicious! But…mmmm…but, so…uhm…is the idea to, like…uhm…”

“To fatten him up!” giggled Alice, blushing slightly as her big breasts shook in her tight white top. Jack blinked and looked down at her, at the line of soft, ample, feminine flesh in between her tight jeans and her tight top. Why was he getting so fixated on his mom and sister’s stomachs, anyway!? He knew it had something to do with his shrinking, and with the easy, casual way their bare flesh emphasized their size, but he didn’t really want to think too much past that. He just wished that he could chase these weird and unwelcome thoughts out of his head for good.

“To…like, somehow counteract what’s happening to him?” asked Sadie, with her mouth full. She had already eaten one whole slice, and had reached for another.

“Exactly,” nodded Alice, her smile falling a little as she looked down on her brother. “But his appetite…it hasn’t been the best, really. And even though he’s trying — I know you are, Jack — he can’t really seem to eat too much before his little tummy gets full.”

“Hmmm well…mmmmm, god this is good…uhhh, well, it was worth a shot,” Sadie said, chewing.

“Can’t hurt, right?” Alice said, smiling down at Jack. He could detect, though, that there was something wistful in her smile, something almost sad…like she knew that he was in the early stages of enduring a hard and unavoidable fate. He desperately hoped that something could be done to stave it off, but if he was being honest with himself, he felt in his bones that the look in his sister’s eyes told the whole story. He was shrinking…and getting even smaller…and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

The next few days, her instincts were proven correct. Despite trying to eat more, to exercise more, to take vitamins, and the like, Jack’s body continued on its progressively downward spiral, and by the time their grandmother’s arrived, three days later, he had shrunk all the way down to an astonishing 4’9. The top of his head didn’t even come close to Alice’s shoulders now, and whenever he stood in front of her, he was desperate to realize that he was looking slightly up at her nipples, which were always a little more conspicuous than he was comfortable with — Alice (in her mother’s style) always wore tight tops that emphasized the impinged of her large nipples. Even more distressing to Jack was Alice’s quiet adoption of heels, which she had started wearing around the house…a pair of 2-inch pumps that made her almost 6’2. He had never really noticed her wearing them before, and they only served to underline the already-huge size difference between them. Alice hadn’t said anything about it; she had just started wearing them.

Sadie had been staying over at Alice’s a lot more, ostensibly to “help around the house,” but Jack knew that she had just wanted to keep a hawk-eye on him. It certainly didn't help that she had been strutting around in her new heels, with her low-cut tops, flashing her exposed stomach at him; her belly button was now the same height as his neck.

But they weren’t saying much today — instead, they were all just going about their business, preparing the house for Elena’s arrival. Sadie was giving the house a little spruce-up, while Alice and Jack cooked and baked in the kitchen. Alice had spent all morning giving her “little kitchen helper” a number of tasks to accomplish, many of which Jack was finding hard to do. The knives, the mixing bowls, the spatulas…they all seemed a little too big, and he often found himself exhausted after cutting up carrots or stirring cake batter.

“All good there, little guy?” Alice asked with that soft, gentle grin of hers, winking at him as she chopped up an entire carrot easily in a matter of seconds. Jack had just taken about a minute to do the same thing, and his hand was tired.

“Yeah, just…uh…whew…! Haha, need a little break for a second,” he chuckled, realizing how ridiculous he sounded.

“Aw,” whispered Alice, as she effortlessly chopped two more carrots, the knife blurring from her speed, “That’s kind of precious, you know.”

“Wh-what is?” Jack asked, blushing, already knowing the answer. For some strange reason, he wanted to hear Alice say it out loud. But just then, the doorbell rang.

“Oh damn! Of course she’s early!” called Sadie from the living room. “Alice! Why don’t you let her in! I’m a little tied up at the moment.”

“Sure mom!” called Alice, who then turned down to Jack. He was standing on a 5-inch step stool at the counter, and even still, she was an entire head taller than him.

“It’s all you, little guy,” she whispered down at him, smiling.

“M-me!?” he stuttered, feeling suddenly intimidated.

“Well yeah!” Alice chuckled. “You said your little hand needed a break, right? Go let grandma in!”

Jack slinked off the step stool and made his way toward the front door. He knew that his grandma had been told about his condition, about everything, really. But he was not looking forward to her initial reaction — ever since he had been a teenager, his smaller size had been the source of mirth for her. She had never seemed to tire of pointing out how cute he was, and how funny it was that his younger sister was bigger and taller than him.

He had reached the solid oak front door. Taking a deep breath, he reached out, undid the lock, and, with difficulty, opened the door. An enormous woman met his eyes. At 6’2, Elena had always seemed like a giant to him, but nothing like this. He had been trying to prepare himself for how huge she would look, but he knew now that there had been no way he could have braced himself for this comparison. As usual, Elena was wearing a pair of stylish, open-toed high heels, which made her a staggering 6’6. She had on a tight blue top, which, like Sadie’s and Alice’s tops, ended a couple inches above her belly button. Jack’s eyes flitted down over her long, form-fitting white pants. She had apparently been sunning herself recently, because her skin was tan — she was a bit softer than her daughter due to her age, but the sheer presence of her big body was enough to take Jack’s breath away.

“Jack!?” she breathed, her eyes going wide as she immediately bent down low towards him, her mouth opened wide. “No…no, it…it can’t be!”

Jack felt himself freeze in place as a pair of huge, strong hands gently descended on his shoulders. Elena was peering down at him, looking straight in the face, with her nose only inches away from his.

“It IS you!” she whispered, blinking and exhaling a laughing smile. She stood back up to her full height, giving Jack a full view of the top part of her stomach. “It IS you! Hahahaha! Oh my GOODNESS…Sadie wasn’t lying, was she!? Oh my GOD…Jack! Jack I just…I just can’t…I can’t help myself. Come here, you adorable little man.”

She swiftly bent down, whisked Jack clean off his feet, and raised him up to her face, planting a series of affectionate kisses on his cheek.

“H-hi grandma!” Jack laughed, feeling utterly helpless in her strong grip.

“Awwww! Even your VOICE is a little higher than it was!” giggled Elena, holding him at arm’s length from her, with his legs dangling high off the ground. “You were always such an ADORABLE, PRECIOUS little thing…but NOW…hahaha, good grief!! I don’t need any more birthday presents — I’ve got all I need RIGHT HERE!”

She kissed him a few more times on the cheek before transferring him to her right arm, cradling his entire body in the crook of her arm, as she crossed through the threshold of the house, closing the door behind her.

“Helloooooo!” she called out into the house joyously, bouncing Jack in her arm, which held him effortlessly. “Alice! I didn’t realize you had hired your brother as your own personal little butler!”


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


Chapter 3 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 3

“He’s not my…butler, grandma,” said Alice, who hadn’t looked up yet from chopping vegetables. But as Elena came striding into the kitchen, with Jack nestled cosily into the crook of her big arm, Alice turned around and put her hand up to her mouth. Jack couldn’t tell if she was smiling or laughing or just surprised, but a moment later, her gently shaking body confirmed that she was trying her best to stifle a giggle.

“But…heheh…you sure do look cute there, Jack,” Alice said, blinking her eyes gently as she managed to hold back the most obvious signs of her humor. She couldn’t deny that her brother looked so adorably cute there, being held by Elena like that, but she knew that he was feeling quite sensitive around his still-mysterious condition, and didn’t want to exacerbate his insecurities surrounding it.

“Doesn’t he, though?” laughed Elena, hitching Jack up on her hip like he was a little child, causing his legs to swing and bob in the air. “And to think that he’s your older brother, Alice! Haha, it’s not even that he just looks younger — I think anyone could easily mistake him for your son, at this point!”

“Aw, now…uh, don’t lay it on too hard, grandma,” Alice said softly, putting down her knife and wiping her hands in her apron as she turned to face them. “Jack’s been going through a lot and…and he’s a little sensitive right now, you know?”

“Awwwww, a little sensitive, huh?” teased Elena, turning down to pinch Jack’s cheek with her big fingers. “I’m sorry, little one — of course I should have assumed that someone sooooo little would also be a little overwhelmed to be next to someone as big as me.”

“Oh, and I totally knew that you’d come decked out in some heels,” came Sadie’s voice. She was striding in from the living room. “Just to lord it over Jack, haha!”

“Well speak for yourself,” chuckled Elena, pointing down to Sadie’s black platform heels. “Pot calling the kettle black, as far as I’m concerned.”

“Where’d you get those?” asked Sadie, pointing down to her mother’s open-toed heels. “They’re super cute.”

“Oh I got these at Shein,” remarked Elena, lifting one foot up out of the air in a sexy pose. As she did so, Jack felt himself sink down a little further on her arm, and he felt his little legs bump into the soft, pillow flesh of Elena’s exposed lower stomach.

“Hmmm, nice,” replied Sadie, pursing her lips in thought as she looked down at her mother’s heels. “I’ve been meaning to branch out a little and get some slightly higher heels…haha, I mean, it’s not like we can make ourselves any smaller around Jack, so why not just embrace whatever’s happening and flex our femininity a bit?”

“I think,” put in Alice, who was starting to get a little uncomfortable, “That Jack’s condition doesn’t really call for us to “flex” anything, really. We should just be trying to make him as comfortable as possible, and…well, maybe not talk so much about how small he is?”

“Haha, oh Alice!” chided Elena playfully, tilting her head to the side as she looked slightly downward at her granddaughter, “Always the nice one…always so soft, gentle, understanding…you’re a lucky little guy, you know that, right, Jack? Having such a sweet “little” sister to look after you.”

“And yet…looks like even Alice can’t resist a bit of the “feminine flex,”” teased Sadie, pointing down to Alice’s 2-inch heels. “Those make you, what? 6’1? 6’2?”

“Almost 6’2,” murmured Alice quietly, suddenly blushing crimson in embarrassment. “And…they’re not a flex, mom. I just…I just decided that it might be nice to wear them around the house a little.”

“Mmhmm, she’s embracing the old “domestic” persona already,” laughed Elena, giving Alice a playful little poke with her free hand. “And lemme tell you, Alice — once you start down that road, it’s reeeeally hard to go back. The more you sink into it, the better and more natural it feels.”

Alice’s eyes shot over to Jack, and, for a quick moment, his eyes went up to hers, and their gazes locked. He saw that her cheeks were rosy with shyness, and even though a part of him wondered why she was reacting this way to her grandmother’s expected and typical teasing, another part of him — an unspoken, subconscious, deeper part — understood what was going on…that she was feeling self-conscious about the “caretaker” role that she had been increasingly inhabiting in regards to him. And somehow, strangely, her self-consciousness served to intensify the sensuality of her appearance, and Jack found himself staring at her full, feminine arms, her large breasts, and the soft, tight flesh of her exposed stomach.

“Ehehe, well…whatever you say, grandma,” Alice laughed softly, trying to keep the conversation moving along with a humorous little shake of her head.

Elena continued touring around Alice’s house with Jack on her hip for the next several minutes, giving Sadie a chance to complete her “spruce-up,” and giving Alice a chance to finish preparing the birthday meal. Jack had tried to protest that Alice needed his help, but Elena had simply laughed and shaken her head.

“Oh no,” she giggled, her big breasts jiggling and shaking against Jack’s body as she laughed, “I think your “big sister” will get on juuuust fine without you, little guy. I mean, I’m sure you thought you were trying to help before, but come on — more than a head shorter than your sister, even with a step stool? Yeeeaaah, I think it’s MUCH better that you just come along on my hip — let’s go out to the garden!”

About twenty minutes later, after Elena had completed her “tour” of Alice’s backyard with Jack, they were all sitting down at the table, ready to tuck into the meal that Alice had prepared. Sadie had proposed that Jack use a kid’s seat, but Jack had complained about this, ultimately refusing it.

“I’m only 4’9, mom!” he had protested. “It’s not like I’m…I don’t know…like a tiny kid or something!”

“Not yet,” Elena had muttered, winking over at Alice as she settled herself down at the head of the table.

“Only 4’9…nice,” Sadie had shot back, shaking her head. “Okaaaay, whatever you want, Jack. But don’t whine and complain if you can’t reach things on the table.”

A few minutes later, Jack found himself wishing that he had swallowed his pride. He could still eat from his plate, but it was a bit awkward, and he had to actually kneel up on his chair to reach the big dishes that were being effortlessly passed around at the table by the other three women.

“Here Jack, just…just let me serve it out to you,” Alice finally muttered down at him, after watching him struggle with the big serving spoon for the pot pie. He watched her large arm reach over him and gently but firmly grasp the spoon, indicating wordlessly that he should let go and let her do her thing.

“So mom, anyway,” Sadie was saying to Elena, “Yeah, that’s right — we’re not sure what’s causing him to get smaller, but Alice has been doing a superb job of taking care of him, and I’ve made sure that I’ve been around a lot more…you know, to oversee how everything’s going.”

“Oversee, huh?” asked Elena, grinning at Alice. “Your mother always has been an “alpha” type, hasn’t she?”

“You could….uh…haha, you could say that,” chuckled Alice, helping herself to a huge spoonful of pot pie. Jack couldn’t help but marvel at the size of his younger sister’s portion — it had to have been three or four times the size of his own. And he knew she was going to eat it all.

“And gosh, I wonder which parent I got THAT from?” joked Sadie, tilting her head sideways and staring straight at Elena. “But yes, considering how long BOTH Jack AND Alice kept his condition a secret from me…well, I think it’s only proper that I come over a lot more, just to see for myself how everything’s going.”

“Well I can’t really blame you, Sadie,” Elena sighed. “It’s important to know what’s going on with Jack’s condition, even if your kids try to “protect” you by keeping it a secret.”

“Yeah, I think I’ve been “protected” enough, thank you very much,” remarked Sadie wryly, looking back and forth at her two adult offspring. “And…Alice, actually, you know…I’ve been thinking…”

“About what, mom?” asked Alice, who had glanced down at Jack and nodded at him, miming spooning food into her mouth, encouraging him to eat.

“Well…I’ve been working from home a lot recently,” mused Sadie, leaning back in her chair and putting her big arms behind her head. “Lots of computer work, you know. I’ve been thinking…why not just bring my computer here and set up a little work station in the den? I can lighten the load you’ve been dealing with, taking care of Jack 24/7 and all…and in return…” and here she turned to look down at Jack from across the table, “…he can do some tasks for me.”

Jack blinked up at his mother, feeling intimidated by her tone. Sadie wasn’t as easy to read as either Elena or Alice. His sister could always be trusted to be kind, gentle, and empathetic, and Elena pretty much wore her heart on her sleeve, and was always a sure bet to inject some good-natured, fun humor into any exchange. But Sadie was different — she was a little more serious, a little more severe, a little more capricious than the other two. Jack didn’t really know what she was getting at with what she had just said. Was she…asking him to be, like…her secretary? Or maybe something else?

“Uh, mom,” began Alice, her voice reflecting Jack’s own confusion, “What kind of tasks are you thinking of having Jack do, exactly?”

“Aww, listen to that,” piped up Elena, who was already mostly done with her first huge plate of food. She pointed at Alice with her fork, going back and forth between her and Jack. “She’s speaking up for my sweet, shrinking grandson! Isn’t that just adorable, Sadie? The big sister protecting her little brother, haha!”

“Oh come on Alice,” said Sadie, still leaning back in her chair as she looked at her daughter steadily, “I know you’ve been shouldering the whole brunt of Jack’s care by yourself, and of course it makes sense that this burden has made you a little…overprotective. But that’s exactly why I’m bringing all this up! You can relax a little, focus on your baking…do whatever…and let me look after him during the day a little bit.”

“I mean, I was doing fine before,” said Alice, turning to Jack with an almost-wistful look in her eyes. “I think? Right?”

Jack nodded vigorously, wanting to make it perfectly clear to Alice that she had been doing a fine job, and that he appreciated her helping him out. It went without saying that this whole conversation was hard for him to listen to already — they were all talking about him, but it was all to do with taking care of him. He was the older brother here! It all felt so embarrassing! And he wasn’t even really THAT short yet, anyway…maybe they were all overreacting.

“Honey, I don’t think your mother’s saying that you’ve been doing a bad job of anything,” said Elena soothingly, reaching over and touching her granddaughter’s arm. “You know how she is…when something important’s happening, she has to be right in the middle of it, you know? Haha, it’s how she’s always been!”

“I’m sorry, but I just can’t help it,” Sadie admitted with a shrug, returning to her normal seated pose as she forked herself a hefty helping of pot pie. Once again, Jack couldn’t help but notice how much his mother, his sister, and his grandmother were all eating compared to him. He had tried to eat normally, but he had only managed to pick at his food so far. All three of the women, who had served themselves much larger portions, were already almost done.

“I should’ve been told about Jack’s condition earlier,” Sadie continued, looking back and forth between her two offspring, “And so I don’t think I can really be blamed for being unwilling to take a backseat while my son’s dealing with an unknown ailment that’s already caused him to get reeeeally small and short…and for all we know it’s just starting.”

“Mom, can we…you know, maybe not go there just yet?” asked Alice, with a touch of annoyance in her voice as she put her fork down and then, almost without realizing it, placed her big hand on Jack’s back, right in the middle, so that her hand actually covered a good portion of it. Jack froze, feeling the warm, soft touch of his younger sister’s huge hand on his back, not knowing whether to like it, to be embarrassed, or to be intimidated by it.

“And anyway, how is Jack being your personal secretary gonna help with him getting treatment?” Alice continued. She was definitely soft-spoken, but she could definitely hold her own in a conversation when she felt strongly about something. Elena finished off her plate as she watched the conversation unfold, her eyes dancing merrily from person to person. Everyone else was under a good deal of stressed tension, but not Elena — she was there to lighten everyone’s mood, and make sure nothing got too out-of-hand. Jack felt reassured by her energy, even as he winced with embarrassment every time he saw her eyes flitting cheerfully over his shrunken body. She enjoyed it a little too much…but what could he do about it?

“Now Alice, I know you’re a grown woman,” Sadie answered, beginning to smirk slightly, “But listen to yourself. You’re getting all worked up about the prospect of your little brother doing some little things for me, but what has he been doing all morning, hmmm?”

Sadie let the silence speak for itself. Alice sighed and looked up, giving her mother a slightly-weary smile. At this point, she knew better than to keep pushing back against her.

“Helping you in the kitchen, right?” said Sadie, smiling and nodding as she answered her own question. “And I liked seeing how well the two of you were working together! I even took a little picture, when neither of you were looking, and…heheh…mom, check this out…isn’t it cute?”

Sadie leaned over and showed Elena the picture on her phone. Jack saw as his grandmother’s hand went up to her mouth and she gasped.

“Oh my godddd…” Elena breathed. “Precious…just absolutely precious…my full-grown, gorgeous granddaughter, standing there next to my little shrunken grandson — and he’s standing on a stool and she’s still a head taller — and look at her, helping him hold the knife to chop the carrot. Awwwww!”

“So, anyway, my point is,” Sadie finished, holding out her hand for her phone back (which Elena didn’t notice for several long moments since she was marveling at the picture), “That if I’m gonna be working here, I’d like a little help from my shrunken son too. Is that too much to ask, Jack?”

She asked this last question with a smile as she turned to look down at him; Jack felt a chill go through him. On the surface, at least, he certainly didn’t have any problem helping his mother out. But there was something in her look, something in her eyes, and the way she was smiling at him, that indicated that there might be something a bit more to Sadie’s plans for him. But he didn’t have too much time to think about it, because Elena was clapping her hands, making him blink in startled surprise. Jack registered that Alice and Sadie didn’t seem to react at all to Elena’s clapping, but again, even though he didn’t dwell on it, everything that happened seemed to hammer home the fact that he was so much smaller than everyone else at the table.

“All right!” Elena was laughing, right after she clapped. “That’s settled then — now enough about YOU ALL, haha…it’s MY birthday, after all! So Jack, in the vein of you helping out around the house…how about you go bring me those presents sitting over there by the fireplace, hmmm?”

A minute later, Jack found himself tottering up to the table with a single large bag in his arms that was half the size of his entire body. The bag itself, which contained a new black leather jacket for Elena, wasn’t too terribly heavy, but it was heavier than Jack had been expecting, and far more ungainly. The rest of the table watched him approach with amusement. Alice was pursing her full lips, trying to hide her blushing embarrassment for her older brother; Elena’s eyes were wide, and her mouth was open in unadulterated enjoyment; Sadie was leaning back again in her chair, a little smile on her face, as she analyzed her son’s movements.

As Jack came up to the table, he saw that he was looking up at his grandmother’s face — even sitting down, his head only came up to her shoulders.

“Oooooo, what’s this?” she cooed, making a big show of reaching down to take the large bag from him with one hand (which of course would have been impossible for him to do). “A birthday present…brought to me by my precious little shrunken grandson? Haha, it doesn’t get any better than this!”

Jack had inwardly winced again at Elena’s repeated use of “my shrunken grandson” to refer to him, but really, even though the term wasn’t his favorite, he had to admit that it was accurate. He WAS still shrinking, as far as he could tell, based on Alice’s daily measurements, and, just like his mother had hinted at a little earlier, there wasn’t an end in sight.

A little while later, Elena had opened up all her presents and the rest of them had enjoyed cake and ice cream, with Jack only sampling a little taste, since he wasn’t hungry. Alice had gotten up to do the dishes, and Sadie had logged online to do some shopping for a new desk…a desk which, of course, she planned on having shipped directly to Alice’s house. It was time for Elena to go, and she insisted on having Jack “escort” her out the front door. Seeing as how he was eye-level with her elbows, it was a little absurd to think of Jack “escorting” her anywhere, but she was adamant that the birthday girl needed a satisfactory “sending off.”

“Now Jack,” Elena said, putting her hands on her knees and peering down at him as they stood together on Alice’s front stoop, “I’m a “modern grandma,” you know, haha — I’ve got social media and everything, so I expect you to keep me posted on your shrinking progress, ok?”

“My…my shrinking, uh…progress?” asked Jack, a little confused by her choice of words.

“Heheh, well yeah!” laughed Elena, reaching out and gently, playfully pinching his cheek with her long fingers. “Let’s not kid ourselves, little guy — it sounds like you’re in it for the long haul. Barring some kind of anomaly, you’re not going to stop shrinking anytime soon, and I want you to tell me how it’s going, ok! I’d really hate to miss it when you hit important milestones, like 4’6…or 4’0, or 3’6…haha, you get the picture, right?”

“I…y-yeah,” nodded Jack, feeling immensely intimidated both by his grandmother’s big body so close to his, and by the prospect of having to keep her updated on his shrinking.

“Aww, now no moping,” chuckled Elena, suddenly releasing his cheek and rising up to her full height. Jack’s eyes grew wide as he watched her tower over him — he was staring into the top part of her stomach, and he didn’t need to look down far to see her exposed belly, with her belly button at his shoulder-height. He blinked, and saw the creamy white flesh ripple and undulate as Elena continued laughing.

“No moping,” Elena repeated, “And no pouting…you’ve got two fine women in there who are eager to take care of you. And, of course, I’m not even counting myself, but count on it, little guy — you’ll be seeing a lot more of me from now on!”

“Oh, I…I will?” asked Jack, blinking and smiling blankly, not knowing what else to do in the moment.

“Oh yessss!” purred Elena, bending down one last time to give him a loving kiss right on the top of his head, before turning on her stylish heels and walking away, waving all the while. “I can’t WAIT to see you again here soon! And just think, Jack — next time I see you, you’ll be EVEN SMALLER!”

With those parting words, Elena was gone, and Jack was left to stare after her, watching her gargantuan ass jiggle and undulate behind her in her wake. She was right, he knew…she was absolutely right. But how small exactly he would be when he saw her next, he had no idea.


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep

Chapter 4 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 4

Over the next few days, Jack found himself settling into a new kind of routine. For one thing, his grandmother was now texting him multiple times a day, and her texts always referenced his diminishing height. From the enthusiastic way she had been enjoying his shrunken stature at her birthday party, Jack had expected Elena to be checking in with him every now and then, but he certainly hadn’t expected to be on the receiving end of this kind of attention. Every day, around mid-morning, Elena texted him, usually something like:

“Good morning, little grandson! Fill me in — did you get any smaller last night?”

At first, Jack had rolled his eyes at her eager inquiries, wishing that she wouldn’t keep harping on his shrinking; it made him feel self-conscious, like he was under a magnifying glass…like he was actually smaller than he already was. But gradually, as the days went by, he found himself getting used to Elena’s texts, and on the rare occasions when she didn’t text him, he would actually wonder why she didn’t want to hear about his shrinking the night before.

“Yes grandma,” read one of his typical replies, “Alice just measured me this morning, and I lost another half-inch last night.”

“Ooooo, wow!” Elena would respond. “A whole half-inch! That’s soooo much, Jack! Show me — take a picture with Alice standing next to you, and let me see for myself. No slouching now!”

“Texting with grandma?” Alice had asked one morning, coming around behind Jack so that her shadow fell across his whole body.

“Um…heheh, yeah,” he had replied, shaking his head a little helplessly. “She…uhhh…she wants me to take a picture with you, just to…uh, you know…show how much smaller I got.”

Alice smiled down at him a little sadly, blinking her eyes slowly as she regarded him.

“She’s getting to you, isn’t she?” Alice asked quietly.

“Huh? Wh-what do you mean?” Jack replied, as he tried not to fixate on the fact that, at 4’7.5 now, his eyes were actually below his younger sister’s breasts now, staring straight into the top of her taut stomach. He was also trying not to focus too hard on the fact that, recently, Alice seemed to be wearing tighter, more revealing clothing. She certainly hadn’t been in the habit of wearing crop tops before, but now that she was around her house all day, she seemed to have graduated into more comfortable, informal clothing. Her belly button was now an inch or two higher than his shoulders, and whenever Jack caught himself looking at her exposed stomach, he felt such a confused array of emotions and sensations that he simply had to dart his glance away. It just made him feel so small, so helpless…and at the same time, there was something deep inside him that felt excited by it…even transported.

Alice cocked her thick, wide hip to the side, and Jack saw her expanded contours swelling the confines of the black yoga pants she was wearing.

“It’s ok Jack,” she said pensively, inclining her head towards her shoulder as she looked down at him, “I know you’re trying to be cool about all this, but you don’t have to pretend around me. I know this whole shrinking thing makes you feel upset and confused…I mean, it makes me feel the same way too, just seeing you getting smaller and smaller every day. But I want you to know that I’m here to take care of you, ok? You’re my little brother now, and I want to do everything to make your life easy and as stress-free as possible. So if grandma is bugging you too much about being smaller, just let me know and I’ll have a little talk with her.”

Jack stared up at his sister, trying not to gape from how gigantic she was compared to him. It was hard to believe that she was two years younger than him, and not just because of how much smaller he was — the past few days, he had felt out-of-sorts as he struggled with his condition, and this left him feeling untethered, almost like he was a teenager again. He was struggling to keep a disciplined schedule, and always found himself doing whatever his sister or mother suggested. Alice, on the other hand, had kept a calm, quiet energy about her the whole time, an energy that was tinged with a kind of wistful sadness, as she watched him get smaller and smaller. But had shown a determination to stay as positive as she could, constantly involving Jack in her gardening and baking projects, and her steady, determined activity only served to underscore her “adultness.”

“I…uhm…well…thanks for…uhh, for saying that, Alice,” Jack said a few seconds later. “I mean, haha…uh, I’m definitely still getting…getting used to the whole thing. And heh, grandma is, uh…has sure been hitting me up a lot recently…but, yeah…it’s ok. I mean, it doesn’t really bother me.”

“You sure?” asked Alice searchingly, bending down a little towards him to get an even closer look at his face. Jack realized that she wasn’t just doing this for effect — at her height, she really did need to peer down at him to scrutinize his facial expression.

“Yeah…yeah, it’s…it’s all good,” Jack nodded. He made a point to smile broadly after his words, to emphasize the apparent ease he felt with the situation.

Alice perused his face for a few long moments, treating his words with a healthy dose of skepticism. Jack couldn’t help but feel smaller under her gaze. Plus, the fact that she was deciding for herself how to take his words just served to accentuate the power difference. She was very much the caretaker now, and despite his assurances, she felt like she needed to examine him closely before feeling satisfied. He knew she didn’t mean it, but she was making him feel even more like a little kid.

“Well alright,” Alice said, straightening back up to her full height. “Let’s do it, then.”

“Do?” asked Jack, confused. “Do what?”

“Haha, take the picture for grandma!” laughed Alice, her face breaking into a bright smile.

“Oh…oh! Um…heheh, yeah,” muttered Jack, looking down a little, noticing Alice’s full thighs right around his chest level. He didn’t know why, but she had caught him off-guard.

“I mean…like, you’re ok with it, right?” Alice asked, stepping towards him and reaching down to snake her big hand along the middle of his chest, beginning the pose. “This doesn’t bother you?”

“Uh…no! No, haha, yeah, I’m…this is fine,” chuckled Jack, blushing as he felt his younger sister’s huge hand cover the entire middle of his chest. “Just…uh, lemme get my phone out here…ok…um…you think that’s a good angle?”

“I think maybe hold your arm out farther,” Alice advised, “So she can actually see the full perspective.”

“Like…like this?” asked Jack. His arm was at its full extent now, but the camera was only showing Alice up to the base of her neck. Her whole head was cut out of the frame.

“Uhh, heheh…awwww, your little arms are too short, I think,” Alice laughed softly. “Here, let me take that real quick.”

Without asking, she reached down and gently pulled Jack’s phone away from him, extending her arm out way farther, allowing the picture to actually show their full profiles, with her standing behind him.

“There we go…perfect,” Alice purred, snapping a couple pictures before stepping away and handing Jack his phone back. “That should give her what she wants.”

“Uhm…haha, ok…thanks Alice,” murmured Jack, staring in disbelief at the pictures she had taken. Her boobs were literally resting on the top of his head…her hips were just under his shoulders…she looked like what she was — a tall, shapely, full-blown adult woman…and he looked like her young teenage brother…or even (he shuddered to consider) her son.

“Of course,” she answered, giving him a sweet smile as she gestured towards the kitchen. “Now go ahead and send that to her so we can get started making that stroganoff for dinner tonight. I’ve got your stool pulled up and everything.”

“Ok…haha ok, yeah,” said Jack, glancing at the kitchen set-up. Two aprons, one that said “Chef” and another, much smaller one that said “Chef’s Little Helper,” were hanging on pegs by the counter. Elena, who had enjoyed her birthday meal prepared by the two of them, had sent the aprons the day before. Again, Alice had looked sideways at Jack, asking if it bothered him, and again, he had answered that it was all fine. In truth, it did bother him a little, but it also made him feel confused…perhaps even a little excited to fall into a role, even if that role was as his “big” sister’s “little helper.”

Just a minute later, after having sent Elena the comparison picture, Jack felt his phone buzz again. A text from grandma.

“Ooooo wowwwww!” it read, “How cuuuute! You’re like a kid next to your big sister, Jack! My sweet little shrinking grandson…awwwww! Now keep me posted!”

By far the biggest change in Jack’s routine was the fact that his mother had now set up her home office in one of Alice’s spare bedrooms. Sadie had received a bit of an uncertain response from Alice about this proposal, but their mother simply refused to have it any other way — her son was suffering from a serious and unexplained condition, and it was her motherly duty to be as close to him as possible, working with him and giving him little tasks to do to keep him occupied. It was more or less the same idea as Alice had, which was one reason why Jack’s sister had tried encouraging Sadie to give him a little space.

“I already have him gardening and cooking with me, mom,” Alice had said, in a private conversation, while Jack was asleep one night. “I don’t want to exhaust him. He’s gotta have time to rest too.”

“Oh come on Alice,” Sadie had answered immediately, brushing aside her daughter’s concerns with a wave of her hand, “You’re acting like I’m gonna be a slave-driver or something. Far from it — I just think it’ll be good for him to interact regularly with his mother at a time like this. I know you’re a reassuring presence, Alice, and really, I can’t say enough what an amazing job you’ve done looking after him so far…but I also think it’s important for him to have that…well I don’t know what to call it…motherly touch, if you will. Once you have kids, Alice, you’ll understand. I know he needs to have me around, and I’m not going to shirk that duty, alright?”

Alice knew better than to try and stand in her mother’s way, even if it meant surrendering one of her guest bedrooms to her as a home office. Privately, Alice thought that her mother was being a bit overbearing, and a part of her even resented Sadie’s encroachment into her caring regimen for Jack. As far as Alice was concerned, she was doing a fine job, and didn’t need any help. But she wasn’t going to try and talk her mother out of this; she knew it wasn’t worth it, because she knew she would lose out in the end.

A day later, Sadie was all moved-in, and the guest bedroom had been transformed. Her heavy desk, her filing cabinet, her desktop computer, the whole shebang…it was all there. She had called Jack into her new office, and he had approached the closed door timidly, his heart drumming quickly in his chest. He was nervous about what she was going to have him do, and he wasn’t quite sure why. All he knew was that he had overheard her talking on the phone to Elena earlier in the day through her closed office door…something about some new heels she had just bought. Alice had been outside with him all morning gardening, to keep him away from the heavy furniture being moved inside. He hadn’t seen Sadie yet in her new office.

Jack knocked on the door softly and stepped back a little. There was no response. He didn’t hear anything coming from inside the office…maybe his mom had her headphones in or something. But he had heard her calling him in less than a minute before. Surely she wouldn’t have just put headphones on…surely she’d be waiting to hear him knock. It was second-nature for Jack to knock before entering — ever since they were young children, both he and Alice had been disciplined by Sadie to always knock before opening a closed door in the house.

After a few long moments passed, he knocked again, though harder this time.

“Is that you, Jack?” came Sadie’s voice from inside the room.

“Y-yeah…yeah it’s me!” Jack answered, straightening up at the sound of his mother’s voice. He heard some shuffling behind the door, and a couple seconds later he heard her speak again:

“Come on in, please.”

Jack wished he didn’t feel so nervous…the closed door, the formal tone of his mother’s voice…it all somehow combined to make the situation feel serious, like something crucial was about to happen. But Jack knew that he was only exaggerating everything — his mom just needed a little help with some simple tasks in her new office, right!? That was surely all this was. He swallowed and leaned into the door, pushing first with his arm and then with his whole shoulder; he needed more force than he had anticipated to push it open all the way.

The guest bedroom had been totally transformed — the bed and nightstand had been pushed into the far corner of the room to make space for Sadie’s big, heavy, mahogany desk, which was situated directly in front of the bedroom’s central window. A series of filing cabinets lined the walls, rising up taller than Jack, and a host of bulletin boards had been hung on the walls, each of them already hung thick with memos. Above all else, though, Jack’s eyes were drawn to the tall, huge swivel chair in front of the desk, whose back rose up a full foot taller than Jack himself. But even though the chair was tall, its occupant was taller still — Sadie was sitting with her back to Jack, and he saw her huge figure rising up beyond the chair’s backing, towering over him even though she was sitting down.

“Close the door, please,” came Sadie’s voice, which was the only acknowledgment of his presence. She hadn’t even turned around yet. Jack swallowed another lump in his throat and, with effort, turned and shut the door behind him.

As soon as Jack turned back around, he inadvertently let out a quick exhale of breath, and he found himself backing into the door he had just closed. His mother had spun around in her chair and was leaning in towards him, giving him a more-than-healthy view of the swelling line of her cleavage pushing the confines of the tight black crop top she was wearing. Sadie leaned in on her knees, clasping her hands in between her legs as she swung them gently back and forth, regarding her shrunken son.

“Alice measure you this morning?” asked Sadie mildly, as if she were asking for an update on the weather.

“Um…uh, y-yeah…yeah she did,” Jack replied, with his back still to the door. Even though she was just sitting down, his mother looked positively huge. She filled out the entirety of her big office chair, and as Jack’s eyes wandered downward, he noticed that she was sporting a brand-new pair of black leather heels…heels that looked far taller than any he had ever seen her wear.

“Soooo?” asked Sadie expectantly, tilting her head to the side ever-so-slightly.

“Oh! Uhhh…I’m…I’m 4’7-and-a-half,” said Jack quickly, “And…uhm…84 pounds.”

Sadie blew a low whistle through her mouth as she kept her eyes fixed on her son.

“84…pounds…wowwww,” she whispered, more to herself than to him. “Is he actually going to be able to help me, at that size?”

“Wh-what…was that?” asked Jack. He hadn’t heard the last part of what his mother had whispered to herself.

“I was just wondering,” said Sadie, louder, suddenly standing up with unquestionable authority, “If you’ve already gotten too small to provide me with adequate help.”

She crossed her office in two full strides. Jack’s back was really up against the door now. He felt totally trapped, helpless in the oncoming shadow of his enormous mother. Before he knew it, she was standing before him, towering up to her full height, with her hands on her hips. Her tight black crop top revealed a long, creamy line of flesh between the bottom of her shirt and the waistline of the skin-tight jeans that her thick legs and hips filled out completely. Jack was desperate to realize that he was now eye-level with Sadie’s belly button, which almost seemed to wink at him knowingly, playfully. If he slouched back into the door at all, Sadie’s navel actually rose above his eyes.

Jack’s mind was totally blank — he had no idea what to do or say. Never in his life had he felt so small, so tiny, so utterly dwarfed, as he did right now. He stood up as tall as he possibly could, determined to stay eye-level with his mother’s belly button. Somehow that seemed very important to him right now; he simply could not deal with the prospect of having to look up at it.

“Nothing to say?” asked Sadie, shimmying her hips a little back and forth as she stood in place. “Not going to speak up for yourself, Jack?”

It took Jack a few more long seconds of frantic mental processing to actually remember what his mother had been saying before…Sadie was 6’9 in her new heels, more than two whole feet taller than him, so his mental sluggishness was totally understandable. What had she been saying…oh right, about doubting his ability to be her “little office helper.” He felt a spark of protest arise in him — he might be small (and getting smaller every day), but he could still make himself useful! He was helping Alice with all her stuff — he could help his mom too!

“I…I can still…uhh….still help you…help you do stuff!” he countered. His resolute words, however, were counteracted by how high his voice sounded in the air, especially compared to the deep, rich timbre of Sadie’s voice. Her voice was like a waterfall…and his was like a little drip from a leaking faucet. Jack’s words were also offset by the fact that, try as he might, he couldn’t bring himself to bring his eyes up to look at his mother. Maybe it was because he was too self-conscious to look up at the undersides of her breasts, and maybe it was because he was helplessly fixated on the bottom of her stomach, but in any case, he found himself staring straight forward as he spoke.

Right after he was done speaking, Jack felt his skin freeze as Sadie’s huge index finger came lowering down, down, down into his field of vision. Her manicured nails glinted in the light, and it took him a couple seconds to realize that she was pointing at her belly button.

“There you go again,” chuckled Sadie from high above, beyond her breasts, “Looking at my belly button again while you’re talking to me. Hahaha, Jack, sometimes I wonder if you don’t actually wanna talk with me…you just wanna talk to IT instead.”

Her curvy body shook and jiggled ever so slightly with her amused laughter, and Jack found himself feeling a mixture of embarrassment and confusion. His embarrassment was understandable enough, but he felt confused because Sadie seemed a little more flippant, a little more lenient, than usual. Her voice didn’t carry the more severe edge that he had been expecting.

“I mean, it’s understandable and all,” Sadie continued in that same amused tone, “That you can’t help but talk directly to it. After all, it IS at your eye-level now. Tell me, Jack, is there any fluff in there? Maybe a piece of lint or two?”

Jack felt his face burning crimson with embarrassment. It had already been bad enough, but now his mother was just adding insult to injury. He shuddered, feeling overwhelmed and strangely aroused, as Sadie suddenly sucked in her stomach at him, then relaxed it again, causing her belly button to pucker right in his face. Jack couldn’t believe it — it was like his mother was using her stomach to communicate with him now, to tease him.

“Hahaha, ok, anyway,” laughed Sadie, taking a step back so that he could see her face as she leaned down towards him, “The point is, Jack, that I want to make sure that you’re going to be up for the job. The last thing I want to do is doom you to failure before we even get started.”

“I…I’m…up for it,” was all Jack could say. What else could he say?

“Ok, well, here are the main tasks I’ve listed out for you,” Sadie said, her tone reverting back to its typical no-nonsense and businesslike manner, as she went back and sank into her chair, crossing her sexy legs as she read from a piece of paper, swiveling back and forth as she read.

“You will bring me a cup of coffee in the morning, and a cup of strong tea in the afternoon. Medium cream and sugar, hint of cinnamon in the coffee, and three tags per cup of tea. You’ll be taking care of my shoes and heels whenever I take them off, polishing the heels especially, just to keep them up. You’ll also be on call to staple and hole-punch memos, as long as you’re big enough to press down the equipment, of course…we’ll see how long that lasts. I’ll also expect you to bring me snacks when requested, as well as carry out any other specified tasks I assign you that may arise throughout the day. How does that sound?”

Jack was silent for a few moments. A couple weeks ago, none of these tasks would have seemed difficult at all. But now that he was so small, and getting smaller, everything was no longer so simple.

“I’ll…I can do it!” he piped up, nodding. “Can I, uhm…can I have that list, maybe?”

Sadie nodded slowly as she handed it to him. Her lips were pursed, and her eyes slightly narrowed. To Jack, it looked like she didn’t think he was going to be able to pull it off. But oddly, there was a kind of fire that had started burning in him ever since he had recovered from the shock of being eye-level with her lower stomach. He wanted to prove to her that he could do it; he wanted to prove that he was still something of a man.

Over the next few days, Jack did manage to somehow balance his activities with Alice alongside his tasks for Sadie. Almost right away, Sadie began to insist on taking up more and more of his time, and it was only the second day into his “internship” with his mother when Alice frustratedly had to go into Sadie’s office and put her foot down, insisting that this was her house, and that she needed to make sure that Jack had enough down-time to rest. Sadie had reluctantly given way, but only after Jack had heard the two of them arguing through the walls.

“I’m not going to have my oldest adult son just…shrinking away like this into nothing!” Sadie had said. “If he just lies around he’ll shrink faster — the activity keeps the disease at bay!”

“Only to a certain extent, mom!” retorted Alice. Jack could tell, listening through the walls, that his younger sister was having a rare moment of genuine anger…and it was on his behalf, to protect him. He felt touched, but he also felt some kind of bizarre energy swirling around this whole exchange that he could not place.

“The doctors say that he needs his rest too!” Alice continued, “And I am NOT going to allow you to overwork him, mom! This is MY house, and we’re going to do what I say!”

“Alright, alright,” Sadie continued, relenting. Jack could almost see her putting up her hands innocently, as she swiveled back and forth in her huge chair. “We want the same things, Alice.”

It was true that they both kept Jack busy. While Alice liked to do activities together with him, like gardening and baking, Sadie mainly assigned Jack tasks to do alone. He used the step stool to make her coffee in the morning and her tea in the afternoon, taking great care to ensure that the balance was right every time (and Sadie was not always satisfied). He brought her snacks when she asked; he took her new black leather boots and polished them, marveling at how huge they were in his hands. She even had him do her laundry a few times, and Jack actually found himself slightly tangled up in Sadie’s gigantic bra one time. It was incredible — her bra alone seemed to be about half the size of his entire body. He just couldn’t fathom how huge both his mom and his sister were beginning to look…and how tiny he was becoming.

A few days later, he heard Alice saying it, almost like her voice was coming from a far distance away.

“4’1, Jack…wow…” Her voice was a quiet murmur above him. He didn’t even want to look up into her face — he didn’t want to see her reaction.

“I…ok,” he said pitifully, shrugging his shoulders. He had been hoping for something a lot less dramatic, especially since his shrinking had slowed a bit yesterday, to only a quarter inch. But during the night, he had shrunk a whole two inches.

“Well, grandma should be happy to see you, in any case,” chirped Alice, who had also shrugged, inhaling and exhaling, like she was mentally determined to keep a smiling visage.

“Grandma!?” asked Jack blankly. “W-What, is she…is she coming today?”

“Haha, ooops,” chuckled Alice, putting her hand over her mouth. “Guess I just spilled the beans. Heheh, but really though, I wanted you to know, just so you wouldn’t get too much of a shock when she showed up. She texted me last night that she hadn’t gotten a promised update from you, so she’d just have to show up this morning to see for herself.”

“But I…I just…I forgot!” cried Jack. “Mom had me polishing her boots and I got tired and —”

“Jack,” breathed Alice, bending down luxuriously and putting a long finger to his mouth, “You don’t need to explain to me. I know…it’s ok.”

A sudden knock came at the door, but this time it was the glass back door. Elena had apparently let herself into the backyard, and was waving at the two of them from the back deck. Jack blinked a few times, taking in her tall figure as his mind raced to catch up…was she wearing even taller heels now too!? He had not been prepared to see Elena this morning, and he felt his whole body tighten with nervous energy. But there was no denying that he was excited too.

“Well go on little brother,” smiled Alice, winking at him as she straightened back up to her full height, “Let her in! It’s you she wants to see anyway.”


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep

Chapter 5 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 5

Jack’s little body was buzzing with excitement as he shuffled across the floor to let in his grandmother, who was standing there behind the glass door like some sculpted colossus, grinning down at him playfully as she watched him approach. Jack could feel his heart beating with anticipation at Elena’s sudden and unexpected arrival, but whenever he tried to raise his eyes up to meet hers, he wasn’t able to help darting his gaze back down to the hardwood floor. She was just too big, too imposing…somehow her cheerful demeanor seemed to underscore her hugeness. Just as his mother imposed her will and power through her outward authority, Elena imposed hers through her casual and impish jauntiness.

Jack reached up and unlatched the lock, and then grasped the handle of the sliding glass door, which was just about even with his neck. He grit his teeth and pulled, knowing that it was going to take a good deal of effort on his part to actually open the door. He had been expecting some resistance, but he definitely hadn’t been expecting the door not to react at all to his exertion. But that’s exactly what happened; the door just stubbornly sat there, refusing to budge. Jack repositioned himself, bracing with his legs, as he shot a sheepish glance up at his grandmother. Elena was clearly enjoying herself, and her smile broadened as she tilted her head to the side, her eyes going slightly wide, and her mouth popping out in an inquiring, teasing “o” shape.

He blinked self-consciously as he lowered his eyes back down to the door handle, took a deep breath, and tried again, this time pulling even harder. But again, the door appeared to have other ideas, and remained adamantly still. Jack couldn’t believe that he couldn’t even open the door now — he couldn’t be this weak! There had to be some other kind of explanation why this was happening. Maybe…maybe Alice had shut it too hard or something, coming in from the garden. Or maybe..or maybe…

The frantic thoughts in Jack’s mind were suddenly interrupted by the sound of something deep and muffled, and with his bare arm against the glass plane, he suddenly realized what it was. Elena was laughing outside, hard enough to where the sound-proof doors weren’t enough to keep it out. Jack looked up desperately and saw his grandmother belly laughing, her whole body shaking and jiggling with her friendly, lighthearted mirth. She was wearing long, tight black jeans, and a tight black crop top that showed off her bare white stomach and her large breasts, so very little of her prodigious figure was left up to the imagination. From Jack’s perspective, there was a towering column of flesh jiggling in front of him, and he knew that Elena was getting a real kick out of his predicament.

Jack felt his pride flare up a little in him, even as he felt excited and aroused by his grandmother’s laughter at his expense. But he couldn’t start things off like this…not when he was already nervous about not having given Elena his daily text update about his condition. That was all before he had made himself look ridiculous, not being able to open the door. He repositioned his little legs yet again, screwing up his face with effort. He was going to do it; he was going to open the door. He could say it was jammed or something.

But even as he got himself wound up for another go at pulling the door open, he suddenly saw the fleshy stomach of his grandmother up much closer to the glass, right at his eye-level. It was incredible — he actually had to look UP to see her exposed stomach, and the top line of her black jeans was exactly the same height as the top of his head. He seized up, both in fear and awe, and just then, he saw Elena’s huge body bending at the waist as she lowered herself down, down, down to his eye-level. Her big face suddenly came into view, and her full cheeks were bunched up merrily under her cheerfully-squinting eyes. She had apparently been laughing so hard that her whole face was a sanguine red.

“It’s ok!” she called to him through the glass door, her eyebrows going up earnestly. “It’s ok, don’t worry! I got it — I’ll open it!”

Jack nodded and took a few steps backwards, just as Elena rose back up to her full height. Winking at him, she held up a single index finger, waved it back and forth at him playfully, and then hooked it under the outdoor latch and swung the door all the way open, just as easily as if she had been flicking a light switch. Jack couldn’t believe how effortless it had been for her. Elena’s musical laughter was now free to fully infiltrate his ears.

“Hahaha, awwwwww that was sooooo cute!” she giggled, stepping into the house with the easy authority of her tall black leather platform boots. Jack literally felt the vibrations of each platform as it came down on the hardwood floor. “You sure were trying hard, weren’t you?”

“I, uhhh…I…I was, yes,” replied Jack after a couple seconds. His mind was all over the place now as his grandmother strode straight up to him. He had been going to make the excuse that the door was stuck, but that didn’t really seem to work anymore. Plus, well…Elena was standing there in front of him now, putting her hands on her hips, and Jack’s mind was rendered into mush just by standing in her statuesque presence.

“Hmmm, but couldn’t quite get it open, huh?” Elena kept on, making no secret of her thoughts as she looked him up and down with a mixture of joy and fascination. “My goodness, it’s no wonder — it looks like my little shrinking grandson has gotten even cuter…and smaller…since the last time I saw him.”

Jack’s eyes crept upward to Elena’s big hands and long fingers situated invitingly on her hips; he just couldn’t get over how enormous she was compared to him, and how her hands were actually above his eyes. It occurred to him that he should probably provide some sort of a reaction to what his grandmother had just said, but she was already ahead of him, asking another question:

“So did your tall sister measure you yet today? Weigh you?”

“Y-yeah…yeah, she…she did,” nodded Jack. He was trying to avoid looking up at her creamy white stomach flesh, but doing so was proving way harder than what he was comfortable with.

“Well…” cooed Elena, cocking her big hips to the side in a lively, frisky display of inquiry, “Let’s have it then — I don’t know my little grandson’s new measurements since sommmmmeone forgot to text them to me last night.”

“I—I’m s-sorry!” said Jack quickly, his heart speeding up again with anxiety. “I…I w-was doing a lot of —”

“Jack,” interrupted Elena sweetly, leaning her long, tall body over him, so that her breasts high above cast him in their shadow, “It’s ok…I’m not upset. You can tell me all about it…after you give me your measurements. Heheh, I just…I just reeeeeally wanna know what I’m looking at down there.”

“O-ok,” Jack said, feeling relieved at Elena’s easygoing tone. Still, though, it was difficult not to feel nervous around someone who was towering over him to such an extent. He found himself wondering how tall his grandmother was in those black platform boots, but then he remembered that she was waiting for him to tell her how empirically small he had gotten.

“S-so…uhm, yeah, Alice…Alice measured and uh, and weighed me…this morning,” he began.

“Mmmhmm…?” inquired Elena expectantly. She had backed up a little so that she could actually see her grandson’s face, and Jack saw that she was biting her lower lip through her barely-contained grin.

“And I’m…w-well I’m 4’1,” Jack heard himself say. It was surreal, saying such a thing out loud, and with the paradoxical sharpening of the senses that often accompanies surreal situations, he was able to hear, clear as day, the sound of Elena inhaling through her nose. His eyes twitched up to hers, and then had to go back down again immediately upon meeting her stare. Her eyes were wide, and her excitement was proving a little too much for him to handle.

“Four…foot…one,” breathed Elena, now exhaling out in between her full, parted lips. “That’s…incredible, Jack…amazing…you’re just…you’re soooo short! And how much do you weigh now?”

“I, uhh…I’m just under 66 pounds,” Jack answered, as he looked slightly down, straight into Elena’s thick thigh that was stretching the confines of her black jeans. It occurred to him that there was no doubt that one of his grandmother’s legs weighed more than his entire body now.

“Oh my god,” whispered Elena, putting her hand up to her mouth. Jack looked up and saw the little wrinkles at the corners of her hand, and knew that she was grinning broadly. A couple seconds later, this was confirmed as she took her hand away from her mouth, revealing a wide, amazed smile. She lowered her hand down to the top of his head and easily palmed his skull, her fingers extending all the way down to the middle of the back of his head.

“Oh my GOD!” she repeated, this time much louder, as her body shook with laughter. “I LOVE it!! Less than 65 pounds!? Hahaha, woowwwwww, you…you weigh less than BELLA, Jack!”

Jack felt his mouth drop open. Bella was Elena’s labrador retriever. He hadn’t even thought of that comparison before, but now that his grandmother had called it to his attention, he felt even smaller than he had believed possible before.

Still chuckling, Elena pointed down to her stomach, calling Jack’s attention back from inside his own head to the astounding reality of the present. His eyes looked up, taking in the stunning fact that his grandmother’s navel, along with the tall wall of exposed, creamy white flesh, was above the top of his head.

“How’s the view down there, belly boy?” Elena quipped, cracking herself up as her stomach rolled and bobbed with renewed, jiggling laughter. “Do you like being over two-and-a-half feet shorter than your grandmother, hrmmm?”

Jack felt his eyebrows come together as she stared up at her. More than two-and-a-half feet taller than him!? But that would mean…

He took a timid step back, looking up at Elena’s grinning face high above him.

“B-but…but grandma,” he began, “Uhh, h-how…how tall…how tall are you in those…uhm…in those boots there?”

“Mmmmmm, you like them?” smiled Elena, kicking one foot up behind her, pulling off an impressive one-legged pose as she showed off her new purchase. “Just bought them the other day. I thought, well, if my daughter’s gonna go splurge on some fancy new heels, why can’t I, right!? Heheh, yeah…these make me 6’8! How about that, little grandson? I’m…31 inches taller than you! Think about that for a minute, huh?”

Jack was thinking about it alright. It wouldn’t have seemed possible even a few days before, the prospect of being so utterly dwarfed by his grandmother, but now that the numbers and measurements were on the table, it all seemed to make sense. Of course she was that much taller than him…just looking up at her now, it actually seemed like 31 inches was shortchanging the vast discrepancy in their heights.

Elena bent down again, this time offering her bare forearm, with the obvious implication that Jack should grab ahold of it. Even so, he was a little timid in acquiescing; he wasn’t really sure what his grandmother was up to, but that didn’t stop his heart from quickening again.

“Go ahead little guy,” purred Elena reassuringly, “Take my arm. I wanna be able to talk to you face-to-face without getting a crick in my back, hahaha.”

Jack found himself circling his little hands around Elena’s comparatively-huge forearm, and he was immediately struck by how firm and strong it felt. A moment later, he felt her arm get even harder as it tensed up in preparation.

“Ready?” she chuckled, raising her eyebrow at him. Jack nodded, constricting his grip as much as he could, and an instant later he felt himself whisked off his feet. Elena had done nothing except stand back up to her full height, holding her forearm out the whole time. Jack felt his little legs dangling far off the ground as he found himself even with the top of his grandmother’s large, protruding breasts.

“Heheh, well it’s not quite eye-level,” laughed Elena merrily, “But it’s good enough. Now, Jack, I really have to say — I’ve been getting used to your daily text updates, but when you didn’t send me one last night…”

“I’m sorry grandma! Really, I am!” Jack responded immediately. If his mother had been grilling him like this, he would have felt a lot more anxiety, but his grandma was a lot more buoyant and carefree in her interactions with him. Still though, especially at this size, Jack wanted to do everything he could to make it clear to Elena that he hadn’t purposefully intended on keeping her in the dark.

“I…mom…sh-she…she had me doing a lot more chores than normal last night,” he explained, as his muscles strained from holding onto her forearm, “And…uhhh…and I was so tired after I was finally done that I just…just fell right asleep and…and f-forgot to…to —”

“Of course it’s fine, Jack,” replied Elena kindly, scrunching her nose down at him. “I just got antsy and wanted to come here to see for myself, haha. But chores, you say? Hmmm, your mom’s really been putting you to work recently, huh?”

“Yeah,” answered Jack, “Ever since…you know…she kinda moved her office in here and everything.”

“And she can be quite the taskmaster, can’t she?” Elena nodded, looking off past him into the house, apparently smiling at Alice behind him. Jack saw that she seemed to be in some thought, and several silent seconds passed between them, with him still dangling there.

“You know what?” said Elena suddenly, bending down to lower him back onto the floor, “I’ve got an idea, Jack. I’m gonna help you with your chores…AND we’re both gonna keep it a secret from your mom. It’ll be a fun little game, don’t you think?”

Jack felt his face brighten. His grandmother was always fun to have around, and he had to admit that the prospect of her helping him out with his chores was a win-win — he could better satisfy Sadie’s demands of him and at the same time, he could also prove his competence to her, which had been a point of anxiety for him ever since he realized that normal tasks were becoming increasingly difficult. He couldn’t avoid cracking a smile as he nodded up at Elena.

“Awww, look at that precious little smile!” she exclaimed, her big thigh swinging past him as she walked inside. It was quite clear that she was relishing this opportunity to spend more time with her ever-shrinking grandson. “Alright, it’s a deal! But remember…no telling your mom about it!”

“Promise!” Jack agreed, smiling up at her. Elena extended her pinkie down to him; he reached up with his own, and together they made a “pinkie-promise.” Jack couldn’t believe how huge her pinkie was compared to his own…it looked about twice as long as his own middle finger.

“Alice, my goodness!” Elena exclaimed, spreading her arms for her granddaughter, who was coming to meet her. “You look fresher than ever! Are you using some kind of new moisturizer or something? Your skin is glowing!”

“Hey grandma,” smiled Alice, embracing her. Jack watched the two of them hug, and it really hit home just how small he was. It looked normal, Alice hugging Elena like that — it didn’t seem like Elena was towering over her or anything. Yes, she was a few inches taller, but just a few. Alice was wearing her 4-inch heels today, which she had quietly started wearing just a couple days before. She was nearly 6’4.

“Would you look at that,” Elena trilled amiably out into the air, stepping out of the hug and turning back towards Jack, “I just…wow, I just can’t get over how grown-up you look, Alice!”

“Heheh, grandma…I’m 26,” Alice chuckled simply. “Of course I look like a grown-up.”

“Well your little brother here is 28,” came Elena’s instant reply, “And he’s the size of a first-grader! Come on Jack, stand next to your big sister — let me get a good look at the two of you.”

Alice sighed slightly as Jack sidled up to her, and he felt her large, reassuring hand on his back, as if to tell him: ‘Don’t worry, just let her get it out…I won’t let it go on much longer.’

“My god Alice, look!” giggled Elena, whipping out her phone and taking a picture of the two of them standing next to each other, “Your shrinking brother is eye-level with the bottom of your stomach!”

“Grandma…I know,” Alice answered, keeping her voice steady and measured. “Do you really have to harp on it constantly? He knows he’s small.”

“Awww, of course I’m not meaning it in a demeaning way,” Elena replied, shaking her head genially, “But I do think it’s cute that big sis is looking out for her little brother. Now, Alice, so I just told Jack this idea I had…”

A few minutes later, Alice had been all filled-in on Elena’s plan, and Jack was happy (and unsurprised) that she was completely receptive. Alice thought it was a good idea to try and lighten Jack’s load, and in particular, Elena’s secret help meant that Alice could be free to run some necessary errands out of the house. Recently she had not been keen on leaving her brother alone with Sadie — of course, he wasn’t in any danger, but she wanted to make sure that their mom wasn’t being too hard on him.

“So…you’ll be here for a bit, then?” asked Alice, putting on her jacket.

“Mmhmm, don’t worry,” nodded Elena, sidling up to Jack and covering the entire expanse of his upper back with her massive hand, “He’s safe here with me. I won’t let my daughter work your little brother into a lather, hahaha. You go ahead and take care of what you need to, Alice, and WE will take care of the house while you’re out. Isn’t that right, belly boy?”

Alice’s face screwed up slightly, and for an odd second Jack thought she was about to burst into tears. She shot her hand up to her mouth and covered it, and only then did he realize that she was actually trying unsuccessfully to stifle a laugh at Elena’s new nickname for him.

“Y-yeah,” was all Jack could say. He was embarrassed, but even still, he found himself determined to please his grandmother, to make her kind efforts at helping him worthwhile. He waved goodbye to his younger sister as she left, making eye contact for a second before she turned around. She looked relieved, like a weight had at least been temporarily taken off her chest. Jack wasn’t able to avoid eying the curve and swerve of her big ass as she turned around and left through the side kitchen door. It was suddenly dawning on him that he was incredibly fortunate to have these three different ladies in his life — all of them were very different, but, in their own ways, all of them cared deeply for him, and he wanted to fulfill his role with each of them as best he could.

“So…” came Elena’s voice, a few seconds after Alice had left, as her big hand tightened slightly across his back, “What’s your mom got you doing, Jack? Let’s have a secret little conference…tell me everything.”


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep

Chapter 6 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 6

About ten minutes later, Jack had just finished explaining all the chores that Sadie had assigned to him. Elena listened to all of it patiently, and she seemed to take a distinct enjoyment out of asking Jack to “slow down,” to “give her all the details,” and to “really tell me how you’re feeling about the whole arrangement.” Jack wasn’t too surprised that his grandmother was purposefully extending the conversation, since she had insisted on perching him on her knee as she lounged in one of the easy chairs in the living room. He already knew that she was enraptured by his dwindling size, so of course it followed that she was going to emphasize their massive size discrepancy any chance she got.

Her huge, strong thigh spanned out underneath his little butt; he felt like a little kid straddling her big leg, with his own shrunken legs dangling down on either side. His feet barely even reached halfway down her shins. Even more conspicuously, toward the end of him explaining his chores, Elena had started bouncing her knee up and down, sending Jack’s entire body into a series of helpless vibrations. He felt his crotch smushing into her thigh, and he began having trouble keeping his impending erection at bay. Elena was just too big, too pretty, too powerful, for him to resist for much longer.

“Awww, your mom’s really got you slaving away for her, huh, little guy?” she cooed down at him, as her eyebrows turned upward in genuine empathy. “Doesn’t she realize that she can only expect so much from someone who’s literally an inch under 4 feet tall now?”

“I, uhm…w-well yeah, it’s…it’s been a little hard,” Jack admitted, nodding despite his internal smarting at his grandmother’s plain condescension. “Hard to…you know…keep up with everything…all the chores and whatnot.” He already felt juvenile because of his decreased size (especially next to his 6’8 grandmother, in her big heels), but the fact that Elena was continuing to bounce him up and down on her knee…it really made him feel small.

“I’m sure it has,” Elena said soothingly, snaking her big hand onto Jack’s back and gently massaging his neck. Jack was amazed at how huge her hand felt…it was like her palm was spanning the entire length in between his shoulder blades. “Making her coffee, stapling all those sheets of paper together, doing her laundry, polishing her shoes….mmmm, these might sound like easy tasks to a normal person, but…”

And here, Elena inclined her head down towards her grandson, giving him a knowing, expectant look. It was clear that she wanted him to finish her sentence for her. Jack blinked and glanced down, taking care to try and avoid looking at his grandmother’s large breasts that were appearing to bulge out of her tight black crop top. He was also trying to avoid looking at the creamy white belly flesh that was gathered up towards her waist, since he knew that just looking at Elena’s exposed stomach would make him feel even more aroused than he was already feeling. But anywhere he looked, he couldn’t escape from the reality of just how tiny he had become. He looked back up at his grandmother, blushing, feeling a mixture of sheepishness and anxiety, but also of barely-repressed excitement. He was actually here with her, feeling her, experiencing the sway that she cheerfully held over him.

“But I’m…uhhh…I’m n-not really a, um…a normal person,” he finished, feeling the heat creep into his face as he spoke the words.

“Mmmmm, nooooo,” hummed Elena, reaching out her long fingers to fondle his cheek affectionately. “No you’re not. You're my little shrinking grandson, who’s just getting smaller and smaller every day. I mean, who knows, maybe you’ll even shrink while I'm here…maybe I'll even be able to see it!”

“Heheh, uhh…m-maybe, yeah,” answered Jack, trying to smile. The prospect scared him, and yet, all the ingredients were there for Elena to see him get smaller. Alice had just bought him some elementary-school-sized clothes the other day, some little jeans and a t-shirt, and they fit him perfectly…for now. If he shrunk in any substantial way while his grandmother was there, she would be sure to notice.

“Well alrighty then!” exclaimed Elena jauntily. “Let’s get started on your chores together then, hmmmm?”

“O-ok, yeah,” nodded Jack. With a sudden shock, he felt his grandmother’s huge thigh shift underneath him, and he would have fallen off if not for the large, warm, strong hands that had quickly slithered under his armpits and deftly lifted him fully up into the air, his little feet dangling for a few moments, before setting him down on the floor. He heard Elena chuckling to herself high above him, and he looked up to see her towering body standing like a massive column before him. The top of his head was just about even with the line of her skin-tight jeans, so that he had to look up to see her bare stomach, and to see the undersides of her big breasts jutting out over his head. He took a step back, and was now able to see her smiling face up above the twin hills of her breasts.

“Mmmm, soooo cute!” she chirped, squinting her eyes down at him. She reached down with her big hand and ruffled his hair, making a point to show him that she could easily palm his entire head. Jack just stood there and took it, his face reddening further over his grandmother’s gentle, flirty ministrations.

“Well?” she laughed. “Come on then! Do you want me to help you or not?”

“Y-yeah! Yeah, ok…um…alright, let’s…uhh…let’s start with making coffee,” stammered Jack. “I think…I think mom wants that first.”

Right on cue, they heard Sadie’s calm but authoritative voice coming from her home office:

“Jack! Jack it’s past 10! Come on now, where’s my coffee?”

Elena’s eyebrows went up excitedly, and she looked down at her grandson, her eyes wide, as her mouth formed a thrilled “o” shape, like she was saying ‘Ooooooo, we’ve gotta get moving!’ Jack’s eyes went wide too, and he called out to his mother in response:

“S-Sorry mom! I…uh…I’m making it right now! It’s coming!”

A little pause ensued, like Sadie was weighing the validity of what he was saying.

“Well alright then,” she said a few moments later, “Just get a move-on, ok? You’re not having trouble, are you?”

“Uh n-no…nope, no trouble!” Jack answered, hurrying to the kitchen, with Elena following with long, elegant strides in his wake. For every one step she took, Jack was taking three or four, such was the difference in the length of their strides. He reached the counter, and looked up at the cabinets. Generally, he had to carefully use the step stool to get up on the counter, and then actually sit on the counter itself to reach the coffee that was on the bottom shelf of the cabinet. The whole time, he had to carefully make sure that he didn’t fall. Sometimes, Alice would be on the lookout for him, helping him reach everything, but she usually had other things she was busy doing. He had become accustomed to doing this precarious job himself, and in his head, he was going to show his grandmother how well he had managed. He knew that she was there to help him, but he wanted to show her how impressively competent he actually was.

Suddenly, though, before he could step up on the stool, he saw the huge form of his grandmother reaching over him towards the cabinet. He could do nothing but stare as she effortlessly opened the cabinet door, with the high ceiling of her boobs above his head. Very gently, he felt her thighs squishing into his back, as the bottom portion of her fleshy stomach grazed the top hairs of his head. She was ever-so-smoothly squashing him into the counter.

“Mmm, ok, is this where the coffee is?” Elena murmured from high above. “Aha! There it is — I see it!”

She wrapped her hand around the big tin of coffee and brought it out of the cabinet. Jack watched her, mesmerized. He needed two hands to lift the coffee tin, and even then, sometimes he even had to use his arms to finagle it out onto the counter. But Elena had just wrapped a single hand around it and brought it out like it was nothing.

“Heh, look at you,” she whispered down to him, “You actually look amazed that I can do something as simple as reach into the cabinet standing on my own two feet! Awwww, how precious! Hey, hey Jack…can you reach this? Can you reach it? Huh?”

She held the coffee tin down towards him, just out of his reach. Jack stretched his little arms up to try and take the tin…he felt his fingers graze it, and he stood on his tiptoes to try and reach it all the way. Just then, though, Elena lifted the tin up just the slightest bit higher, further out of his reach. Jack’s fingers again grazed the bottom of the tin, but that’s as far as he could go.

“Hahaha, ooooooo!” laughed Elena softly, shaking her head back and forth. “Aaaaaalmost tall enough, heheh…but not quite Jack…notttttt quite up to it, are you?”

Jack lowered his arms and looked helplessly up at his grandmother. His shoulders slumped slightly, and his whole body language was communicating the implied complaint: ‘I thought you were here to help me!’

Elena immediately lowered the tin down onto the counter, just a little above Jack’s head, chuckling good-naturedly as she made an amiable, apologetic appeal with her eyes.

“Heheh, I’m sorry Jack,” she laughed softly, preparing the coffee as she spoke, “I know I’m annoying you, and if your big sister were here she would definitely be on my case. It’s just that…haha, it’s a little hard to resist just playing with you sometimes. I hope it doesn’t offend you too much?”

Jack was back to standing flat-footed, and he had lowered his arms. The truth was that, in the moment while it was happening, he was annoyed at his grandmother’s teasing. But it wasn’t so much annoyance at her as it was at his own helplessness, at the fact that he was trapped in this tiny, weak little body that was shrinking smaller and smaller every day. HE was the deviant one, the freak…and his grandmother’s behavior was just calling attention to how small he had become. He couldn’t really blame her, since, after all, he knew that Elena had always been a playful and fun-loving person who never meant any harm by her antics. Jack had to admit, too, that her gentle little jokes at his expense actually felt a bit…what was the word…exciting to experience. As Elena teased him, Jack had begun to notice that the strangest feeling came over him…a kind of helpless, searingly powerful submissive desire to be overcome by her, to revel in the fact that she was so much bigger, stronger, and more powerful than he was. This feeling puzzled Jack, since he had never really been into “freaky things” before, least of all these kinds of odd, submissive power dynamics. But the feeling was there, and there was nothing he could do to avoid it.

“N-no,” he answered, shaking his head as he looked up at the tight waistband of her jeans, and at her soft, white, pillowy stomach that was hanging ever so slightly over the tight waistband of her jeans. “No, uhm…it’s…it’s ok, grandma. I know…uhh, I know that you’re just…that’s it’s all in good fun.”

“Mmmmmmm, awwww,” cooed Elena, now stirring the coffee that she had prepared in record time. “I’m so lucky to have such a good little sport for a grandson. Heheh, you know, most guys would turn into little sourpusses if this was happening to them, but not you! My little shrinking grandson is taking it aaaaall in stride, and he’s even putting up with his annoying grandma’s jokes at his expense!”

She brought her hand down and palmed his head again, ruffling his hair affectionately as she pulled him effortlessly into the huge, meaty expanse of her right thigh, encouraging him to straddle her as she threaded her long, strong fingers through his hair, gently and alluringly scratching his scalp with her long fingernails. Jack still hadn’t gotten used to the reality that, straddling his grandmother’s thick leg like this, he was so short that he couldn’t even look up at her waist. Instead, if he turned his head to the right, he’d be looking straight into the bottom of her crotch area. A quick glance this way showed him how tightly his grandmother’s fat pussy was pressed up against her tight jeans, creating an obvious camel toe that seemed almost like a face he could talk to. Jack blinked and looked away, as his cock twinged in his pants. The thought of having a conversation with Elena’s vulva was proving far too realistic for his own comfort. This was his grandmother, for godsakes! Why were these thoughts coming into his head!?

“I, uhhhh…that’s…that’s ok…umm…grandma,” Jack said mechanically. His eyes had gone wide as he continued to stare into the twin thick bulges of Elena’s camel toe. He hadn’t been close enough to notice it before, but now that he was right there, with it staring him straight in the face, he wasn’t so easily able to look away. It mesmerized him, scared him, and made him feel the crushing reality of how much bigger his grandmother was than him. He blinked and shook his head a little, trying to clear it. But he was still just standing there, gazing straight into Elena’s crotch, having no idea what to do.

A calming trickle of soft, gentle laughter snapped him out of his reverie, and he came to and looked back up at Elena…or, at least, he tried to. From where he was standing, all he could see were the undersides of her big, protruding boobs.

“Getting a little distracted down there, little grandson?” she joked, as she continued to stir and add ingredients to the coffee on the counter. “Heheh, can’t say I blame you. GOD, I must look like some kind of a Greek goddess or something from all the way down there, huh?”

“S-something…like that,” muttered Jack. He wished he could somehow pull himself away, but right then, just as he felt the “spell” start to break, Elena stepped forward gently with her right leg, moving a little bit closer to the counter as she put the finishing touches on her daughter’s cup of coffee. In the process, she lightly squished Jack’s entire body into her thigh, pinning him to the counter, with the engorged lips of her camel toe smushing directly onto both sides of Jack’s face, enveloping his entire head in a big “pussy kiss.” Jack’s entire body stiffened in shock and uncontrollable arousal. His cock was now pumping out at full-mast, and he felt, unmistakably, the hard nub of his grandmother’s clit pressing gently against his forehead.

“Aaaalright…just about done with this coffee here,” came Elena’s slow, pleasant voice. Jack immediately knew that she was doing everything on purpose. The slow, humorous way she was talking, the deliberate press of her body against his…there was no question that his grandmother was doing exactly what she had intended.

“Mmmmm, but I…I feel a little something down there,” Elena continued, feigning ignorance as she slowly, smoothly rubbed her big body up and down, up and down, squishing Jack’s entire from with her big leg, and shimmying her huge hips gently from side to side as the twin bulges of her pussy lips further engulfed Jack’s head, seeming to pull him deeper in. “It kinda…hmmmm…it kinda feels like a little…I don’t know, a little something…definitely little though, haha.”

After a few more seconds of blatantly sexual teasing and tantalizing, Elena finally backed away from him with a soft laugh. She could see him now as she looked down her breasts, standing there underneath her with a helpless, pained, and aroused look on his face, staring up at her like a confused little puppy with no clue of how to behave in the situation.

“Ah! THAT’S what I was feeling down there!” laughed Elena cheerily, her face reddening slightly with sanguine humor. “It was a little man! A teeny tiny little man!”

Even as she spoke, Elena’s eyebrows creased together a little and she suddenly bent at the waist, peering down at him, and causing him to back into the counter, intimidated by the sudden appearance of her huge, pretty face in the panorama of his vision. She wasn’t even joking now — she had seen something, and she was studying it seriously.

“Jack,” she muttered after a few tense seconds of silence had passed, “I think…I’m pretty sure that you’ve…gotten even smaller…since I’ve been here.”

“Wh-what?!” Jack asked in a kind of overwhelmed rasp. He flinched a little as his grandmother extended her hand towards him and started feeling his limbs. He felt her big palm and large fingers engulf his little arms, encompass the tiny ball of his shoulder, span the whole length of his left collarbone, and then travel slowly downward, feeling his chest, his ribs, and his upper thighs, testing them all for size. Jack blushed a deep crimson — his erection was totally obvious now, and the way that his grandmother was feeling him up, there was NO way she was going to miss it.

“Mmhmmm,” Elena hummed, her eyes coming to rest on the blatant bulge in Jack’s pants. He felt an intense combination-wave of shame and panic, but he also felt confused. For some reason, Jack had assumed that his grandmother would either have mercy on him and ignore his erection, or would be puzzled and ask him gently if he was feeling ok. The intensity of his shame was such that he wasn’t looking into her face, but the amused lightness of her hum forced Jack to avert his eyes upward, to try and get some kind of read on her. His eyes met hers, and he immediately felt more calm, even as his heart continued to thud in his little chest.

Elena’s eyes were dancing in his. A pleased little smirk of a smile was brushed across her lips, and a naughty gleam burned in her eyes.

“Now Jaaaaack,” she murmured sexily to him, her sweet breath washing over his face, “That little thing’s gonna get you into trouble if you can’t control it.” She stuck her tongue into the side of her cheek, and for a moment, to Jack’s erotic astonishment, she used her tongue to mime the presence of a cock in her mouth, pressing over and over again in to the side of her cheek. He very nearly came right then and there. With him already being so dwarfed, so dominated, so overwhelmed by his grandmother…to have her bending down like this, feeling him up, with those titanic breasts of hers swinging heavily down in front of him, as she suggestively tongued the inside of her cheek…it was almost more than poor little Jack could bear.

And then, just as suddenly as she had bent down, Elena extended her long index finger, gave Jack’s cock a playful little tap, and stood all the way up again, grinning down at him. In no time, she had produced a measuring tape from nowhere and was holding it down next to him, measuring. Jack’s cock was still bouncing up and down from the memory of her finger when Elena opened her mouth and stared down at him with a wide-eyed smile.

“I KNEW it!” she whispered excitedly, nodding her head energetically. “I KNEW you were smaller! It’s official, Jack — you’re under 4 feet tall now…you’re aaaaall the way down to 3’8, to be exact.”

“B-But that’s…tha…h-how…!?” stammered Jack. How could he have shrunk so much that morning without even realizing it?? Was he really shrinking so much these days that it had become normal, second-nature to his body!? But as he stood there, with his grandmother looming over him, and her creamy white stomach seeming even farther out of reach, he had to admit it: he certainly felt smaller, and she definitely looked a lot bigger.

“Hmmhmm…” Elena exhaled in a kind if purring laughter, pointing to her bare stomach, “I don’t think you could even REACH my stomach anymore, haha…this is amaaaaaazing. But I’m distracting you too much already — gotta go do your part in our little plan!”

“M-my…my part?” asked Jack blankly. He was so preoccupied with his grandmother’s gigantic body that he had completely forgotten what they were doing.

“Hahaha, yes, my shrinking little belly boy!” laughed Elena, her stomach shaking in mirth. “Or maybe you’re too small for that name now..maybe I should start calling you “thigh guy,” hahaha…but no, little guy — remember, I MAKE the coffee, and then you…”

“Ohhh r-right, right,” nodded Jack, “And I bring it to her.”

“Very good,” chuckled Elena. She bent down and handed Jack the cup of coffee she had prepared, which he managed to hold with some effort. It was a little cup in Elena’s hand, but Jack had to hold it gingerly with two hands.

“And remember, no telling her!” whispered Elena, winking at him. Jack nodded and carefully made his way towards Sade’s office. When he had gotten to the door, he kicked at it a few times, observing her strict rules of decorum that mandated anyone knocking before entering.

“Come in,” replied Sadie in a businesslike tone. Jack pressed into the door with his shrunken body, and after a few seconds, it finally gave way. Right as he came into the room, his mother spun around in her chair. She was wearing a tight navy t-shirt with the huge white word “BOSS” emblazoned on the front, a word which was stretched and distorted by the size of her enormous boobs.

“Hmmm, took you long enough,” said Sadie shortly, beckoning him toward her. “I hope that coffee tastes better than the last cup you made me.”

“I-I’m s-sure it will!” squeaked Jack, coming over to her carefully.

His mother was peering at him curiously the closer he got, her eyes never leaving him. Even with her sitting down, the top of his head didn’t even come up to her shoulders.

“Huh,” she mused out loud, taking the coffee from him with two fingers and bringing it up to her lips, “You got smaller this morning, Jack…like waaaaay smaller. Does Alice know?”


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


Chapter 7 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 7

“I’m…not sure she does, actually,” Jack replied. He was trying his best to talk and swallow the lump in his throat down at the same time, but it was a hard simultaneous task. Sadie just looked so enormous sitting there in her office chair, towering over him, despite the fact that he was standing up and she was sitting down. The huge white “BOSS” on her navy t-shirt looked stretched and distorted by her mammoth boobs, and Jack was having a hard time grasping how he was still having to look UP to read the letters. His mother’s breasts rose up like twin hills in his vision, gently rising and falling with each mighty breath she took. It occurred to Jack that Sadie could probably breathe in more oxygen in one breath than he could in an entire minute, but suddenly she was talking again.

“Hmmm, well I heard you and mom talking in there earlier,” Sadie remarked dryly.

“Oh…you did?” asked Jack. He was trying to play it cool, but internally he was hoping that his mother hadn’t overheard him and Elena making their “plans” for her to help him out with his “chores.”

“Mmhm, wasn’t really paying attention,” continued Sadie in the same expressionless tone. “She measure you?”

“Y-yeah…she, uh…she did.” Jack knew that his mother was going to wring the truth out of him eventually, so why was he inwardly wincing at the thought of her knowing just how small he had become?

“So?” Sadie asked, leaning back in her chair and sighing, so that her huge breasts inflated and stretched the “BOSS” out even more. “Give it to me, Jack — how small are you now?”

“I…I’m…3’8,” he answered in a tiny voice. It had been his intention to reply with a kind of casual indifference, to match her offhanded tone, but his actual words had come out perfectly matching his diminutive stature. It was hard not to sound so pitiful and tiny in such a huge, prodigious, and authoritative presence.

“Three…foot-eight?” came Sadie’s reply, and suddenly she sat forward, clasping her hands together in her big lap, as the ample flesh of her curves jiggled and shook with the vibrations of her excited, surprised motion. “My god, Jack…my eyes weren’t lying to me. I thought it was just because of how skinny you looked, and how big my coffee mug looked in your hands, but…wow…”

She was leaning forward in her chair now, and Jack noticed, with a spear of added arousal, that her exposed stomach was curved towards him in stacked rolls of belly flesh. As always, his mother was wearing a crop top, giving him a clear view of the white, creamy flesh of her belly. He tried to look up to meet her eyes, but almost immediately, he had to look down again. The strength and confidence of Sadie’s gaze going up and down his shrunken body, even when it wasn’t severe or hostile, proved to be too much for him to handle at this size.

As he looked at his feet, trying to collect his breath and slow down his heart rate, Jack suddenly felt the slow, enveloping warmth of something soft completely encompassing his head. It was Sadie’s palm; leaning in from her chair, she had casually reached out and palmed his entire skull with her hand, squeezing it gently, like she was testing it for size.

“Mmmmm…yeahhh…” he heard her whisper to herself, “Defffffinitely smaller.”

Before he could reply, Sadie had slid out of her seat into a kneeling position on the floor, directly next to him. Jack felt her huge hands gently but firmly wrapping around his upper arms, effortlessly going all the way around them, as she held him fast in his standing position. Jack couldn’t help it now, and raised his eyes. Even though his mother was on her knees, he found that he was staring straight into the “BOSS” letters on her shirt. His face was smack in the middle of her huge tits, and the top of his head didn’t even reach her shoulders.

For several long moments, Sadie said nothing, as she continued to look at her son slowly, up and down, from head to toe, taking in the reality of his newly-diminished size. Jack could feel himself becoming more and more uneasy as the silence hung heavier in the air with each passing moment. He was afraid that she was going to conclude that he had become too small to be useful, that he didn’t have the necessary size to be able to carry out the chores she had assigned to him. More than anything, at this point, Jack was dreading the prospect of becoming an afterthought in the household. He desperately wanted to be able to interact with his mother, and to have a meaningful connection with her.

“You like the shirt?” asked Sadie out of the blue. Blinking, Jack looked up past her huge boobs, and was surprised to see that his mother was grinning down at him, shaking slightly in laughter.

“I…w-what?” stammered Jack. He certainly hadn’t been expecting Sadie to be chuckling right now. His mother was generally quite serious, and in the face of his recent shrinking spurt, he had fully expected her to be full of grave pronouncements about her concerns for his performance as her “assistant.” But it was clear that she was actually getting a kick out of the situation, which threw him for a loop.

“Am I not a total boss babe?” Sadie asked, still grinning down at him with that confident, humorous smile. Jack could feel the weight of her flesh jiggling all around him now. Sadie didn’t have to do much — a simple chuckle was enough to move more weight than Jack had in his entire body.

“Uh, y-yeah,” Jack answered, not able to avoid cracking a little smile himself. “Yeah, I…I think you are, mom.”

“Mmmmm, cause, you know,” she continued, suddenly rising up, up, up to her feet, high above him, “I’ve been feeling like one recently.”

Jack wasn't able to keep his mouth from dropping open now. Elena had certainly seemed huge, but there wasn’t any question that Sadie took the cake. She was wearing her black leather 6-inch heels, which made her a towering 6’9, over three full feet taller than her shrunken son. Jack found that he was staring forward into the thick, curvy firmness of Sadie’s upper thigh, and when he inclined his head to look up at her, he saw that the fleshy bulge of her pussy lips was taller than the top of his head. He would have needed to stretch his arms up as high as they could go, and stand on his tiptoes, to be able to reach her lower abdomen. The “BOSS” on her chest was totally out of his line of sight now — he could only see the underside of her breasts, and, with Sadie standing up tall and proud like she was now, Jack couldn’t even see her face.

“Heheh, just look at you down there,” came Sadie’s voice from somewhere, high up and unseen, on the other side of her mountainous breasts. Jack saw his mother’s face emerge from behind her tits as she peered down at him, again with an almost-uncharacteristic lightness to her expression. Jack wondered whether he had been lucky enough to stumble in on her right after she had just finished a big project or something.

“You know,” remarked Sadie mildly, “I know you’re trying your best, Jack…really, I do.”

Jack just stood there, nodding blankly. He knew there was going to be a catch here somewhere.

“The thing is,” Sadie continued, “I just learned this morning that I’ve been granted a promotion at work. They’ve been quite pleased with my production, and I have to say that my routine has definitely benefited from moving in here with Alice, knowing that I don’t have to worry about my two children, especially you.”

Jack felt like reminding his mother that he was a full-grown adult, and that he was actually older than Alice, but he wisely figured that perhaps now might not be the best time for such declarations.

“Th-that’s…that’s great, mom!” was all that came out. But Sadie waved her hand, brushing off his congratulations, indicating that he should allow her to continue.

“But this promotion has really got me thinking, Jack,” she persisted. “Thinking about how I’m managing my office space, and where you fit into all of that.” She picked up the cup of coffee that Elena had made and took another sip of it as she stared down at her son. Jack was becoming nervous.

“And…even though I have to say this coffee is better than your previous attempts,” Sadie said, pursing her lips a little, “It’s still not really up to par, Jack. It’s not the kind of quality caffeine I need to maintain my productivity.”

Jack opened his mouth to apologize, but Sadie held out her hand, so that her elbow was at a 90-degree angle, indicating that he should let her finish. Jack couldn’t believe how high up her hand looked.

“Now don’t get yourself all in a tizzy, ok?” she continued, smiling with a gentle kind of empathy down at him. “Like I said, Jack, I know you’re trying your best. But I think it needs to be emphasized right now that if you’re going to be helping me out, I really do need you to go above and beyond, Jack, like I’m doing in my work. I didn’t get promoted for nothing, right? I got the promotion because I’ve been delivering boss-level performances, and so…haha, well, they decided to make me a boss.” As Sadie spoke, she drew a long finger across the letters on her t-shirt. Jack couldn’t tell if she was being serious, or a little bit playful, or some combination of the two. The difficulty he was having reading his own mother’s tone was stressing him out.

“And I figure, well…maybe it would make it a little easier for you to bring the kind of expected focus to your work if I treated you more like an actual employee, Jack…and less like some kind of throwaway helper.”

Jack could only stare up at her. What did this all mean? Was she going to start being harder on him!? But Sadie was suddenly bending down at her hips, totally engulfing his vision overhead, as her big face came down towards his own. She was smiling, and, again a little strangely for his mother, she looked almost devious, like she was about to tell him a secret.

“You’d enjoy that, Jack?” she whispered down at him. “Working as my employee?”

Not knowing how else to respond, Jack simply nodded. Sadie’s smile broadened.

“Good!” she whispered. “And now, this’ll be our little secret, ok? I know your big sister is a little overprotective of you, and I know she wouldn’t approve of this…but she doesn’t have to know, now, does she?”

Jack joined Sadie in shaking his head.

“Noooo,” Sadie whispered. “And it’s worth considering too, Jack, that if you’re my employee, you’d also be up for…bonuses…for good work…”

Jack didn’t know what she meant. Bonuses!? What on earth could that mean? But he was too overwhelmed by how huge she was, bending down over him, peering at him. He felt like he was being examined under a microscope.

“Mmmmm, good,” she purred, straightening back up again as she continued smiling down at him over her breasts. “I’m glad we came to an understanding, Jack. And you know, I’m not under any illusions here. I know I really can’t expect too much of you as a…traditional employee. I mean, haha, it’s not gonna be long before you can’t even reach the doorknob, right? So it really doesn’t serve any purpose to hound you over things you can’t control. But even as you get smaller and smaller, Jack, I’ll always find useful things for my employee to do.”

Jack was listening, but he was also finding himself distracted by the fact that he was looking straight into the top of his mother’s thick thighs. The sheer novelty of carrying on an “adult” conversation with someone who was so much bigger than him was proving almost too much to handle.

“Jack?” came Sadie’s voice from high above. “Are you listening to me?”

“Y-yeah!” he stammered, trying to look up at her. “Yeah I…I am!”

“Hmmmm,” Sadie hummed, as her face came back into view over her breasts. “I can’t tell if you’re looking me in the eyes anymore, but hey, I guess at this point you’re too small to even have a conversation with my belly, so even just you answering me is a start, huh, haha?”

“I—I’m trying to l-look you in the e—” Jack began, but he wasn’t able to finish, because Sadie had crouched down and, using only the crux of her big hand and wrist, swiped him up off his feet. Jack felt his organs jostle inside him, like he was on a roller coaster; his world was a sudden whirl of motion, which all came to an abrupt halt as Sadie deposited him down smoothly on top of her desk, plopping herself down in her chair in the process. She brought her hand up to her chin, pursing her lips as she leaned back in her chair, analyzing him.

“Huh…” mused Sadie out loud, turning her head this way and that, looking at him from various angles, “That’s interesting.” Jack hadn’t quite recovered from the jarring sensation of being effortlessly picked up by his mother using only one arm, but now he had to marvel at how big Sadie’s desk was. His little legs hung over the side, a long ways up from the floor, and as he glanced around uneasily at the assembled papers, folios, and books on the desk, he felt more like he was blending in with the inanimate objects on the desk, and less like an actual person sitting upon it.

“S-sorry, but…” ventured Jack nervously, “What’s…interesting, mom?”

Sadie didn’t answer immediately. She just kept furrowing and un-furrowing her brow, looking at him left and right, for several seconds, before finally sighing out and responding:

“Oh nothing. Just…taking stock of how you look now, sitting there.”

“Uhm…ok…” replied Jack. He wanted to keep going and ask her what she was really thinking, but, cowed as he was by her presence, he didn’t have the bravery to do so. He didn’t need to, though, because a moment later she was speaking again, shaking with a good-natured chuckle:

“Heheh, oh Jack, you don’t need to be so nervous all the time around me! Haha, look, I get it — I’m your mother, I’m assertive, I can be a little…demanding, I’m high up on the food chain in my business, I’m successful, yadda yadda…but Jack, come on, remember that I care about you, right?”

Jack nodded. He knew that she cared about him, but sometimes it was hard not to be intimidated in her presence, especially now that he was sitting on her desk like a child.

“And I’ve got your back,” continued Sadie, spinning back and forth in her chair. “I know you’re going through a lot, and even though I might not be as naturally…um…gentle and nurturing as your big sister, that doesn’t mean that you can’t find support in me, ok? Your sister might think that the best way to support you is to hold your hand and guide you through fun, simple tasks…and you know what? Maybe she’s right. But until you get…well, too small to adequately perform your expected tasks for me, I’m going to expect you to do the job to the best of your ability. I think it’s good for you, Jack, to treat you like an ordinary adult as much as possible.”

Jack couldn’t quite wrap his mind around what his mother was saying. On the surface, it made sense. But when he actually stopped to think about what it was she was saying, he started getting confused. Sadie’s words didn’t quite match up with her actions — sometimes she definitely was treating him like an “ordinary adult,” but then, she would just do things like whisk him off his feet and set him up on her desk like a little kid. As he watched her twirling back and forth in her chair, staring at him, Jack wondered whether Sadie actually understood the incongruity between her words and her behavior.

Sadie stopped speaking, halting her back-and-forth swiveling in her chair at the same time. She then reached her arms up, putting both hands behind her head, as she leaned back in her chair. A pleased smile had appeared on her face.

“And you know,” she added, “Once you get too small to function as a normal employee, heheh…that doesn’t mean that I still won’t be able to find uses for you around my office.”

“Oh, um…yeah?” replied Jack. He was trying to sound excited, but he knew his tone sounded hollow. In reality, the prospect of his “other uses” around his mother’s office sounded concerning, even though he didn’t quite know what she meant.

“Haha, yeah!” said Sadie brightly, still with her hands behind her head, giving Jack a healthy view of her enormous bust and body. She sure looked like a confident, successful boss, lounging there. “I mean, you’re already halfway on the road to being a paperweight! And there’s no shame in that, Jack — I’d infinitely prefer a living, breathing paperweight, who can actually respond to commands. Heh, and it’s not just that! A lot of my colleagues have all kinds of garish decorations on their desks…you know, little plastic things, tiny little globes, weird ornaments, and what have you. But when you get small enough, haha…you’d make one hell of a desk ornament, Jack!”

“A — a what!?” he stammered, blinking rapidly. Was she being serious!? He couldn’t even tell at this point.

“Hey, hey, no need to freak out,” Sadie chuckled, shaking her head as she leaned forward in her chair, petting his head with her massive hand. “I’m just tossing ideas out there. Just some stuff to keep in mind…for the future. Ok! Now, my feet are starting to get sore, so what I want you to do now is take off these big ol’ heels and give them a nice little polish, ok? And I want you to take your time, Jack. Like, reeeeally lay into it. I want them shiny.”

Before Jack had a chance to respond, Sadie had extended out her huge leg and, with an emphatic thud, brought her foot down on the desk, right next to where Jack was sitting. He started in surprise, at the sudden sound, at the vibrations that went through his body, and at the sheer size of the black platform heel that was in front of him. The whole shoe itself, with its 6-inch platform, looked like it was about a quarter the size of his entire body.

Sadie wasn’t saying anything; she was just looking at Jack expectantly, with raised eyebrows. After a few halting moments, Jack understood and started unstrapping his mother’s heel. After he was through with the first one, Sadie kindly took the heel in her hand and brought it down to the floor, setting it by her chair. Jack was thankful — hopping down off the desk while holding her huge heel was a daunting task. After another minute, he had taken off her second heel, jumped gingerly back down onto the floor, and was taking her first heel out of the office, making for the laundry room, where the polish was kept. The heel was so big, and he was so small, that he needed to polish them one at a time.

“Oh and Jack?” came Sadie’s voice. He turned around, looking up at her grinning down at him from her chair.

“Remember what I said before,” she said. “About how a job well done will lead to…employee bonuses.”

Jack nodded wordlessly and left, still having no idea what she meant, but somehow knowing enough to feel apprehensive…yet intrigued. He had already made it halfway to the laundry room before he remembered that Elena was still in the house. He had gotten so caught up in his interaction with Sadie that he had almost forgotten she was there. Or, at least, she had been…looking around, he didn’t see any sign of her. It didn’t seem like his grandmother to leave without saying goodbye, especially with the delight she was taking in his current state, but Jack knew he couldn’t stand around wondering for too long. He had a job to do, and he couldn’t deny that, on top of just wanting to do a good job for his mother, he wanted to see what she had meant by “bonuses.”

He found the tin of black polish in a drawer in the laundry room, which thankfully was low enough that he only had to stand on his tiptoes to open it. A minute later he was nestled into a corner, polishing away, and feeling quite happy about his usefulness. After about ten minutes, he suddenly heard the sound of Elena and Alice talking. They were coming in from the back door.

“…the older brother, you know,” Alice’s voice emerged, “But I just feel like I’m the older one now.”

“Well of course you do, dear,” Elena’s voice trilled through the air. “And how could you not? You’re over twice his size now…and, just between the two of us, you always had a bit more of an…adult outlook on things, if I can say that.”

“Well…maybe,” Alice answered with a sigh. “Wait…where is he now?” Her voice had suddenly taken on an edge, and Jack knew that she was worried about him.

“Shhh, relaxxxxx,” murmured Elena. “He’s with your mom in her office right now. Haha, no doubt being given a long list of serious tasks.”

“But that’s what I’m saying, grandma,” Alice continued. “Mom’s being too hard on him. She’s running him ragged, and the last thing he needs is to be exhausted and…and overextended. His little body’s just gonna break down.”

“Aaaand that’s why I’m helping him with his chores,” Elena replied sweetly. “Your mom doesn’t know, but I think it’s a good thing to give him a little boost, you know? Poor little guy…doesn’t even come up to the bottom of my stomach anymore with these heels on, haha.”

“Yeah,” muttered Alice wistfully, “He…he really is tiny now. Like, I can’t even really believe it…he’s just a little thing, way down there. If I’m standing in front of him I have to actually bend over my boobs to see him.”

“Mmhmmmmm,” said Elena richly in reply. Jack could tell she was enjoying the conversation. He was fascinated by the exchange, even though it only served to hit home how small he was.

“Awww Aliccccce,” Elena said after a long pause. “You’re the sweetest thing in the world, you know that? Stressing out over your little brother like this.”

“Well…he is my little brother now, after all,” said Alice quietly, though still loudly enough for Jack to hear. They must have been standing in the kitchen, right next to the laundry room. For some reason, Jack pictured Alice leaning into the counter, while Elena stood over her.

“You know, it’s ok for you to lighten up a bit,” chuckled Elena. “Tease him a little more, compare yourself to him, line up your arms with his, your legs, your hands, you know…just making a little fun of how tiny he is now.”

“I mean…I’m not gonna lie,” said Alice quietly, with a touch of what sounded like regret in her voice, “I know I’d enjoy that. It’s just so…ridiculous…what’s happening to him. It’s a little sad, but at the same time, I mean…god he’s so adorable.”

“Isn’t he!?” laughed Elena.

“But I don’t want to make him feel worse about his situation than he already feels,” added Alice.

“Aww, don’t worry about that,” Elena replied heartily. “Jack LOVES the fact that we’re giants to him now. I think we should all just enjoy it!”

“Well…maybe you’re right,” sighed Alice.

“Mhmm…now, uhm, where’s your laundry bin?” asked Elena. “Of course I managed to pour water all over my top when I was out watering the garden.”

Jack’s head snapped up.

“It’s right in here,” Alice said. And a moment later, Jack heard the laundry room door opening.


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep

Chapter 8 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 8

Jack felt the floor shake with the vibration of his grandmother’s heavy footsteps. He knew that both Elena and Alice had been talking in the kitchen, but the thud of platform heels against the floor left him in no doubt who was about to enter the laundry room. Of course, Alice was huge compared to him as well, but she wasn’t as big as Elena, and in any case, Alice was wearing more traditional, pointed heels that “clacked” against the floor, rather than “thudded.” Jack’s mind was flashing past at a thousand miles an hour, and all of his thoughts were coalescing into a familiar swell of excitement that was also tinged with embarrassment. His grandmother was about to catch him here in the corner of the laundry room, polishing Sadie’s heels. And of course, Elena would immediately know that he had overheard her conversation with Alice, in which she had basically encouraged Jack’s younger sister to tease him more, to compare her body to his more, and ultimately to just have more fun with the fact that he was shrinking. Jack knew that Elena was right about him…that he DID secretly enjoy the fact that he was getting smaller and smaller every day. But he wasn’t anywhere close to being comfortable with his condition yet. And now, his grandmother was going to expose him even further! He squirmed on his little butt in the corner, unable to hide or flee, as the laundry room door creaked open.

Looking up, he saw the enormous, towering figure of his grandmother staring down at him, her tight black jeans swelling up before him, two inverted tree trunks that got bigger and bigger the higher they went up, until they connected with her prodigious, curvy hips. Jack saw her open, fleshy stomach tense up in pleasure…she had seen him immediately. It was almost like she had known he was in the laundry room all along, and had just used her wet shirt as an excuse to have some one-on-one time with her favorite little guy. But as Jack’s eyes travelled up further still, he saw the heavy outline of Elena’s huge breasts against the wet black fabric of her crop top — her shirt sure was wet, and it only made her breasts look even bigger and more obviously defined than they already were. Elena’s face lit up in a bright smile, and her eyes narrowed playfully in affection.

“Ooooo well look who it is!” she trilled, putting her hands on her hips as she bent her voluptuous form in an elegant “C” shape down towards him. “Fancy finding you here! Haha I love my granddaughter’s house — I go into the laundry room, and lo and behold I stumble across my adorable little shrunken grandson, hiding in the corner!”

“I-I’m not…hiding, grandma,” Jack stammered. “I…I’m just…uh, just…”

“Just doing what?” Elena cooed. Her eyes shifted down to the enormous heels standing in between Jack’s propped-up legs. “Aw, look at you,” she continued, scrunching her nose up lovingly. “You look sooooo cute with those big-people shoes. Now what could you be doing with such giant, stylish heels, Jack? Those look like something my daughter would buy.”

“Th-they…they are!” Jack answered. “And I, uh…mom told me to come in here and, uhm…and polish them.” Jack didn’t know why, but his face flushed as he spoke these words. It felt like he was admitting to something shameful or ridiculous, even though it was just another one of Sadie’s chores for him. Subconsciously, Jack was acknowledging that this chore was demeaning, but even deeper in his brain, he was also acknowledging that he enjoyed fitting into Sadie’s social structure in this way.

“Well I admire your dedication Jack,” chuckled Elena, and then she did something that surprised him. Reaching down, she plucked up Sadie’s other heel (using only two fingers, which amazed Jack, as he was barely able to hold one with two hands), and grabbing a polish rag, she set to work on it cheerfully, plopping herself down on a big stool next to the washer. Jack hadn’t even thought to sit on this stool, since doing so would have required him to jump and pull himself up. But Elena actually had to dip down a considerable degree to sit herself down on top of it, and when she had, Jack found himself mesmerized by how huge his grandmother’s ass was — the stool wasn’t small, but her butt was actually hanging off it on all sides.

“And, heheh, not to discourage you in your tasks,” Elena added genially, “But Sadie's heels look gigantic next to you! Look at your little hands, trying to polish them — your resolve really is impressive, Jack, but I’m not gonna lie…it seems like you need all the help you can get. I wouldn’t want you spending an hour in here, just to polish your mother’s heels. And knowing her, I’m sure this isn’t the only pair that needs to be shined.”

“Y-yeah, well, uhm…eheh, yeah, thanks,” muttered Jack. He couldn’t deny that Elena was right. As the two of them sat in silence, polishing Sadie’s heels, Jack wasn’t able to help noticing how fast Elena was doing the job, and how slowly he was going. The reality of his fast-diminishing size felt like it was surrounding him, trapping him.

“What’s wrong, little guy?” Elena asked a few moments later. “I can tell something’s bugging you — out with it.”

“W-well I just…” Jack began, sighing as he rested his hands for a moment.

“Come on Jack,” encouraged Elena, smiling down at him as she continued polishing the heel. She was already almost done. “You know you can be open and honest with me.”

Jack knew that he was about to open up a “can of worms,” so to speak, but his anxiety had become uncomfortably intense, and he just had to give voice to his fears. He reminded himself that this was his grandmother he was talking to, and that she was likely to be very kind and understanding.

“I…I’m actually kinda, uh…uhhh, n-nervous, grandma,” he began, sighing out a little.

“Awww, nervous?” Elena murmured lovingly. “How come?”

“W-well I…I r-really want to…to, uhm…to be able to y-you know, uh…f-fit in with you and…and my mom and Alice…and, I just…I w-want to be helpful and t-to…to do my part around here, but I’m j-just not sure if I…I’m gonna be able to d-do all mom’s chores when I…wh-when I…”

“When you get smaller?” finished Elena, almost in a whisper.

Jack stopped and nodded his head. Elena sat there patiently, letting him gather himself and finish

“A-and I…I’m w-worried that I’m gonna c-come up short when mom asks me to —”

“Haha, “come up short,”” chuckled Elena, but then she made a point to temper her smile in the face of Jack’s seriousness.

“I’m just w-worried that I’m g-gonna be useless, grandma,” Jack finished, staring up at her with pleading eyes.

“Awwwww,” purred Elena down at him. “So…what are you trying to say, Jack? Come on, I can tell you want to ask me something.”

“C-could you…” he stammered, hating himself for not being able to speak clearly, and yet still determined to get it all out, “Could you…p-please keep h-helping me with my…w-with my chores, grandma?”

Elena had known exactly where Jack had been going as soon as he let it out that he was nervous, but to actually hear him ask her the question made her feel overwhelmed with joy. She was actually surprised at how blissful it felt to hear those words — it was like she was listening to him admitting the reality of his situation, rather than fighting it, or pretending it didn’t exist. In her haste to express how tender and affectionate she felt towards him in this moment, Elena didn’t even answer him at first. Instead, she simply bent down, sweeping her grandson up off the floor as she stood up, sizing him up as she held him out in front of her for a few moments, before finally bringing him in towards her face and planting a big, tender kiss on his little cheek.

“Oh little Jack!” she cried happily, kissing him again on his other cheek, “Of COURSE I’ll help you! Do you really think that I’d abandon my poor little shrinking grandson to slave away all alone!? I know how demanding my daughter can be, even though she always means well. Don’t you worry, little guy — big grandma’s always gonna have your back, no matter HOW small you get!”

Right at the word “how,” Elena had stuck her index finger into Jack’s little belly, shaking and wiggling it playfully, without even realizing what she was doing. Jack squealed out in laughter as he wriggled his little body in her grasp, his body suddenly devoted to the involuntary motion of escaping her ticking finger. For a couple moments, Elena didn’t even realize what was going on, and looked at her grandson with a slightly-puzzled, bemused expression. When it quickly became clear that she had been ticking him, however, her face lit up with devious delight.

“Ooooo I didn’t realize my little grandson was sooooo ticklish!” laughed Elena. She held up her big hand in front of Jack’s face, baring her fingers like claws.

“N-no…” began Jack, shaking his head in fear even as his mouth was twisted upward in helpless laughter, “No, n-no, please…p-please, don’t — Aaaaaauughahahahahahahahaha!!”

Elena had swiftly cradled his body in her arm as she brought her clawed hand down straight onto his vulnerable stomach, wriggling her fingers crazily as she buried them into the soft, prone flesh of his belly.

“Aw, don’t what, Jack?” she teased, sticking her tongue down at him as her eyes went wide. “You don’t want to be tickled!? But why not, Jack? Why not?? You seem to like it soooo much! And the harder and faster I go, the more you seem to like it! Watch!”

She redoubled her efforts, willing her tormenting fingers to go even faster and harder as she buried them deeper and deeper into Jack’s little stomach.

“AAAAAAAAUGHHAHAUGHHAHAHAHAGGGGHHHHAAAAHH!” yelled Jack, his mouth wide open in helpless, pitiful laughter. There was nothing he could do to prevent his grandmother’s brutal onslaught. His face turned bright red as tears began flowing from his eyes.

“Adoojoobadoo!” laughed Elena, shaking her head down at Jack like he was a little child. “Does the little boy like that? Does he like to be tickled!? Oooooo yes he’s just sooooo ticklish isn’t he!? Adoojoodoodoo!”

Jack’s eyes were strained wide open with panic. His grandmother didn’t seem to understand that she was making him totally lose control of himself. His little cock was already a little hard from the humiliation of having to ask Elena to help him with his chores, but now that she was mercilessly tickling him, Jack realized that his dick was getting hard for another reason — he had to pee! He was laughing so hard that his tiny, flexing abdominal muscles were pushing down on his bladder, and Elena’s huge, tickling hand was also steadily migrating downward, towards his lower stomach and crotch, putting even more pressure on his bladder in the process.

“G-Grannnnmaaaahahahahahaha!!” cried Jack, as his little chest heaved up and down in desperation.

“Heheh WHAAAAT, little Jack!?” Elena teased, rolling her eyes playfully at him as she dug in and tickled even harder. “What isssssss it!? Does that tickle!? Does that just tickle soooo much that your little body can’t staaaaand it?? Hahaha, and you can’t do anything about it, can you, little boy? Ohhhhh noooooo, no you can’t! There’s no escape Jack! Nothing to do but just have me tickle and tickle and TICKLE you until you just can’t STAND it anymore! Hahaha, I could just tickle you insane!!”

That did it. The combination of the pressure on his bladder, plus Elena’s dirty talk that actually made his cock harden up in arousal, was all that Jack needed to push him over the edge completely. With a pitiful, squealing whine, he lost control completely and felt the hot urine begin to shoot out into his pants, quickly wetting them all the way through. It took Elena a few moments to realize what was going on, but when she finally did, she stopped tickling and began shaking in laughter.

“Hahaha, oh my god, Jack!” Elena burst out, unable to contain her mirth, “You actually peed yourself! Haha I didn’t realize that you were about to bust!” She “tisked” her tongue, not in serious censure, but more in a playful kind of way. “Well now, we can’t have you walking around the house in pee-stained pants and underwear, now can we? Haha, come on Jack — off with them both! Thankfully this all happened right next to your sister’s washing machine, huh?”

“Y-you…you want me to…to t-take off my pants!?” Jack stuttered.

“Well of courrrrrse!” chuckled Elena, bopping him playfully on the nose. She was still cradling him in her arm. “You don’t want to walk around in piss-pants all day long, do you? Imagine what your mother would say! Or you sister! No, no, it just won’t do, Jack. Come on, take those pants off!”

“B-but…but grandma, I-I’m embarrassed!” replied Jack desperately.

“Pssshh what are you worried about?” chuckled Elena, petting his cheek as she stared down lovingly at him. “Do you not want me to see your tiny little penis?”

Jack had no response to this. Of course his grandmother was right — that was exactly what he was afraid of. But she had shocked him by mentioning it out loud, in such a cavalier fashion. Elena noticed his shock and laughed heartily down at him, her big breasts vibrating and jiggling against his prone little body, supported by her single arm.

“Come on Jack!” laughed Elena, reaching her big hand down and threading her huge fingers into the waistband of his pants, “You’ve got nothing to be ashamed of!” Jack instinctively tried to grab onto his grandmother’s wrist, to prevent her from doing what she was about to do, but he may as well have been trying to manipulate the movements of a marble statue. She was so strong compared to him now that she didn’t even register his resistance. In a matter of seconds, she had peeled off his pants, tossed them in the washer, poured in a little soap, and started the cycle.

“Mmmm, yep! Just like I thought!” Elena laughed softly, with a little wink towards him. “My little grandson is totally proportional…and small all over!”

Jack opened his mouth to complain about the teasing, but no sound came out. In any case, it wasn’t like he could really argue with her. His cock was pretty small, even if it was proportional.

“So anyway, like I was saying, Jack,” continued Elena, giving him a little bounce in her arm as she sat back down on the stool. “I’d be happy to help you with all your chores. And, you know, it gets me thinking…I know that Sadie pretty much bullied Alice into moving herself in here, and I really don’t wanna badger my granddaughter anymore, especially as she’s trying to maintain the delicate balance between hosting your mother and taking care of you…but I’ve been thinking Jack…if I’m gonna be helping you with your chores, it might make sense for me to ask Alice about the possibility of me moving in here too. What do you think about that? You think there’s room enough in this house for three big ladies and one sweet, adorable little guy?”

“I…I…th-think so, um, y-yeah,” stammered Jack. He always had trouble speaking around all the huge women in his family these days, but right now he was having even more trouble than usual. The main reason was that he was now basically naked (except for a t-shirt), cradled in his grandmother’s arm, with his semi-erect cock exposed to the air, pointing straight out into the laundry room. And as Elena continued talking about how she would be yet another towering, buxom female presence in the house, to join with the already-intimidating duo of Sadie and Alice, Jack wasn’t able to help getting harder and harder. But Elena just talked on, not seeming to notice.

“Hmmm, but see — and I’m just thinking out loud here Jack — I think that it’s a little too soon for that,” she mused, absentmindedly wrapping her whole hand around his thigh as she pursed her lips and stared indistinctly up at the ceiling. “It might be too much of a giveaway if I insisted on staying right away. Sadie is sharp, and she’d definitely suspect something was up, wouldn’t you think?”

“Y-yeah…um…she…she w-would,” Jack panted, forcing the words out more than speaking them. His cock was almost completely hard now. He tried to will it to relent and go back down, but the feel of his grandmother’s huge hand effortlessly wrapping around his thigh, compounded with her unabated chatter about permanently living with him, was setting a whole host of fantasies in motion that Jack couldn’t stop. He started having flashes of the future…with Alice, Sadie, and Elena all standing high over him, their enormous, curvy hips far, far out of reach, and their heavy, gargantuan breasts so high over his head that he stood completely in their shadow. He couldn’t even reach Elena’s knees…her thigh-high platform boots were taller than he was…

“Yes, so I think I should probably wait a few more days,” continued Elena, her voice snapping Jack back to the present, “Just so we can kind of eeeeease my daughter into the whole arrangement, you know? Get her used to having me around a little more often first. But Jack, here’s where you come in: during these next few days, there’s something verrrrry, very important I need you to do for me.”

“Wh-what is it grandma?” asked Jack, as he pretended to act normally, while devoting all of his energy to getting rid of his erection. Suddenly, though, he was interrupted in his efforts, because Elena had arched her elegant neck down over him, so that her smiling face was completely filling his vision.

“I need you to get smaller, Jack.”

Elena’s smooth, sexy, but firm words were a blow to Jack’s efforts to control his arousal. It was like her voice had gone straight down into his crotch, into the base of his cock, and stirred everything up. His face flushed a deeper red as his cock twitched, inflating further still.

“B-But grandma…I, I don’t want to get too small!” Jack protested. He was hoping that he could somehow talk his way out of his inexorable arousal, but this was looking increasingly unlikely.

“Mmmm, I knowwww Jack, I knowwww,” cooed Elena, petting his cheek affectionately. “But you’re going to get smaller, sooner or later. And you see, when you’re small enough that you can’t even do normal things around the house anymore, when you can’t even reach the doorknobs any more…you know, stuff like that…then Sadie won’t even think to put up any resistance to my moving in. See, haha? I’ve got it all figured out, little guy!”

“But grandma,” continued Jack in his fruitless protest, “Th-that…could take a l-long time! I m-mean…we don’t even, uhm…know how f-fast I’m shrinking, and…and I don’t know if it’s —”

“Yes, yes, Jack, that’s right!” interrupted Elena, nodding her head down at him in exaggeration, like he was a small child. “That’s why I’m gonna need you to focus, Jack. That’s why I need you to devote yourself, day and night, to concentrating hard on getting smaller, on shrinking for me, so I can move in and help take care of you!”

Jack knew that there was definitely some twisted logic in what his grandmother was saying, but his brain was becoming increasingly scrambled by his lust, which was approaching a boiling point. He could almost feel the cum beginning to bubble in his little balls.

“Just think about how BIG I’ll be, Jack,” persisted Elena, smiling down lovingly on him, not letting up for a moment as she continued her searing assault on his already-prone, submissive mind. “I see how you’ve taken to having a gigantic angel for a sister, and a huge, powerful taskmaster for a mother. Don’t think I haven’t noticed, little man! And just think of how excited you’ll be to have a goddess-sized grandmother! Mmmmm, just THINK about it, Jack! I’ll help you with your chores…I’ll help dress you…I’ll help feed you…I’ll help you do everything! Oh I know, I know, I won’t step on Alice’s toes, but even she needs a break every now and again. And it’ll just be sooooo special, Jack! A goddess-sized grandmother, feeding and loving and snuggling her adorable little shrinking grandson, as he gets smaller and smaller and SMALLER every day.”

Jack’s face felt like a furnace, and he frantically tried to turn away from Elena. But she easily just held him there in her arm, cradled like a child. Looking into his face, she sensed his impending orgasm, and without a word, she simply put her forefinger under his little cock, just in time. Panting out in helpless ecstasy, Jack’s entire body seized up, and he squirted all over his grandmother’s finger and hand.

*Bloooop* *Blip* *Blooooop*

The laundry room was silent except for Jack’s agonized, ecstatic pants, and the light, barely-perceptible sound of the cum rocketing out of his engorged cock. Elena let him finish, looking down on the mess with interest as she bit her lip. It was almost strange that her reaction was so muted, but in Elena’s calmness was the implication that this would be the first of many such occurrences.

After Jack was done, she wiped off her hands, put Jack carefully down on his feet, and stood up, rising up, up and up beyond him, until his eyes were staring right into the middle of her full thighs. Grinning down at him, she grabbed a pair of “tiny underwear” from a stack on the dryer and dangled them just out of his reach for a few moments, before finally lowering them enough to allow Jack to grab them and put them on.

“Now you let me finish up with the laundry and your mom’s heels, ok?” she said amiably. “You’re a little too tired out for chores right now, I think!”

“Th-thanks,” panted Jack. His mind was still reeling — he couldn’t believe what had just happened, and his grandmother’s casual geniality made it all the more surreal.

“Now go see your sister, ok?” Elena said. “She’s probably out in the garden right now, and I know she wants to see you.”

Jack nodded and turned to leave, still totally dazed, in his oversized shirt (which looked even baggier on him now than it had a few minutes before) and a little pair of underwear.

“Oh and Jack?” called Elena after him. He turned around and looked up at her.

“Don’t forget to shrink for me,” she giggled, shaking her ample curves with her laughter, as she winked down at him, playfully, though with clear expectation that he would follow through.


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep

Chapter 9 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 9

Jack felt dazed as he walked out into the kitchen. He heard a gentle click behind him, and turning back, saw that Elena had closed herself into the laundry room. He imagined her sitting down, very pleased with herself, as she made short work of polishing her daughter’s last heel. Jack blinked, and he lost track of how long he stood there, staring at the closed door. The reality of what had just happened had only just started sinking in. His grandmother…had very casually just given him a…well it wasn’t really a handjob, was it? She had just stuck her finger under his cock as he exploded.

Jack shook his head, starting to breathe heavily. Elena had seen his cock and…and just let him cum on her finger like that! Jack found himself trying hard to feel disgusted with her, with himself, but he just couldn’t fake the feeling. The fact was that he felt remarkably normal about what had just happened. Any attempt he made to try and rile himself up got quickly beaten back in his brain. He wasn’t disgusted — he was turned-on…excited…definitely embarrassed that he had just melted into his lust so easily…but ultimately, he couldn’t deny that he felt like something important had “clicked” between them. He was still unsure about what the future held, but Elena’s mantra (“Don’t forget to shrink for me, Jack!”) was stuck in his head.

Everything looked a good deal bigger now that he had shrunk down even more. The counter was noticeably higher than his head, the handles to the fridge looked sturdy and imposing, and even the barstools next to the kitchen island seemed clearly augmented — they were as high as his shoulders now.

A cool air-conditioned gust teased Jack’s lower legs, snapping him out of his trance-like state in the kitchen. He realized that he had been standing there for over a minute, in his little pair of underwear and oversized t-shirt, looking ridiculous, no doubt. He remembered that he had been going to go see his sister…where was she again? His eyes scanned the kitchen and the glass door to the backyard, and then he saw her.

Alice was out in the garden, moving to and fro amongst the flowers and vegetables, pausing every now and then to bend down slightly and water them with the green can in her hand. She was wearing a bright red crop top and tight black spandex shorts, to go with her big, floppy, wide-brimmed straw hat — her garden get-up for the summer. Jack swallowed nervously. His sister looked so casual, and yet at the same time…well, she looked good. Her outfit was the perfect combination that displayed her youth, while also emphasizing her more maternal, nurturing disposition. Jack felt his feet starting to move toward her.

“Jack!” cried Alice a few minutes later, after he had managed to pull the sliding glass door open and get her attention. “Y-You’re…you got smaller!!” Her eyes were blinking rapidly with concern, and she dropped her watering can down into the grass, striding up to him and bending far, far down to get a better look. Jack made a point to try and avoid looking straight into the large pair of breasts that were now forming a horizon in his vision. But it was impossible to avoid looking at her for too long — he sensed her all around him. Even though she was just bending down over him, she seemed to encompass him completely. Her fresh, sweet scent mixed with the late-afternoon heat of the summer day, and the earthy smells of the garden, and Jack found himself quite overwhelmed. His gigantic sister seemed, in the moment, like a lovely nature spirit, a curvy, loving goddess of the garden. The exposed line of flesh from her lower torso, even as she bent down over him, was higher than his head

“Uh, eheh, yeah…I, uh…yeah, it just happened…a…a few minutes ago,” Jack forced himself to say. “Grandma said…uh…she said to —”

“What did she say?” asked Alice. She was now bent down completely over him, and she brought her enormous hands down on both of his shoulders. Jack staggered a little in place, overcome with the unexpected weight of her arms.

“Oh…s-sorry!” exclaimed Alice. Jack could tell that she was trying to play everything cool, but he could see the worry and concern in her eyes. “I just…sorry, I didn’t realize how…small you had gotten.”

“It’s…it’s fine,” he replied, waving it off, unsuccessfully attempting to also play it cool. Alice had stood back up now, all the way to her full height (about 6’2 in her platform sandals), and was arching her neck to stare down at her brother over her firm, jutting breasts.

“She just told me that I should…uh, come find you,” Jack finished, giving his best attempt at a shrug. It was hard to be casual now, though — he was staring straight into the top of the firm pillars of Alice’s upper thighs. When he arched his head, he saw the thick outline of her labia above his head. He knew she only dressed like this when she was being a homebody, which was a lot more often these days.

‘To take care of me,’ he immediately reminded himself. But hadn’t she been dressing a little more…provocatively…lately? Jack really wasn’t sure. She had definitely started wearing heeled shoes more often. Jack managed to take a little step back and look up at his sister, whose face was shadowed alluringly by her wide-brimmed hat amidst the bright colors of the sun-bathed garden.

“She didn’t see you shrink, then?” asked Alice anxiously, putting her hands on her hips. “I mean…I’m sorry Jack…I’m not trying to freak you out or anything. You sure you’re feeling ok? No weird tingling or…or anything that might indicate that your body’s —”

“No,” Jack interrupted, shaking his head. At this point, he wasn’t too keen on getting into the particulars of what his body was doing, especially since he was still sporting a semi-erection under his underwear. “No, I’m…I’m feeling fine Alice…really, I am.”

“Hmmm, well ok,” said Alice carefully, squinting down at him. “So grandma wanted you to come see me? Did she measure you?”

“Uh, no…not yet,” replied Jack, swallowing uncomfortably. “She’s…she’s in the laundry room, helping me with some of the, um…some of the chores that mom’s been having me do.”

“Well I’m glad to hear that, at least,” Alice muttered, almost to herself. “I think mom’s being a little too hard on you…treating you like her personal secretary when really you’re not even big enough to —”

But here Alice stopped, realizing that she didn’t want to make her brother feel even more self-conscious about his size than he already did. She smiled down at him, a little sadly, and then pulled a tape measure out from behind her.

“Well,” she said, a little wistfully, “I think we should measure you now Jack, huh?”

“I…guess so,” he nodded, even though the idea wasn’t especially appealing. On one hand, he was strangely excited to see how small he had gotten, and the prospect sent tingles of electricity through his helpless, semi-erect cock. The unnaturalness, the mere oddity of getting so small, especially when compared with his statuesque grandmother, or his tall, curvy younger sister (not to even mention Sadie), made him feel weak…but in a strangely thrilling kind of way. On the other hand, though, he was still embarrassed by how small he was getting, especially around Alice, who seemed to worry about him more than anyone else. He didn’t want to weigh on her mind; he didn’t want to become too much of a problem for her.

“C’mon, here, just stand back against the brick wall here,” said Alice gently, bending down to guide him with her huge hand on his back. Even though her hand wasn’t weighing him down, Jack shuddered — half in pleasure, and half in awed fascination — feeling how big her hand was compared to his little body. Alice seemed to have noticed it too, because he felt her humming softly to herself as she guided him along. Glancing up at her, Jack saw her smiling kindly down on him, with that same tender, wistful look. He wondered if she was even aware that she was humming at all.

“Ok now stand straight up,” said Alice, miming what she was saying, sticking her big chest out as she stood up proudly over him. “As straight as you can. There you go…straighter now…Chest out, shoulders back…” She chuckled warmly down at him, squinting her eyes affectionately as her nose scrunched up in loving sympathy. Alice certainly felt concerned about the striking onset of accelerated shrinking in her brother, but in moments like these, she simply couldn’t help herself — she had to admit that he looked completely adorable down there, with his sweet little head poking up out of that giant t-shirt that he had on…a t-shirt that wouldn’t have fit over her calf, let alone her thigh…and that tiny pair of underwear he had on! It was all just too precious, and she wasn’t able to stifle her affectionate giggles.

“Heheh…sorry Jack,” she apologized. “I’m not laughing at you…”

“I…I know you’re not,” Jack answered, laughing back, even as he blushed crimson under her eyes.

“It’s just…haha, those little tighty-whities!” laughed Alice. “Where did you get those!? They’re soooo cute, Jack! And they fit you perfectly!”

“Haha, oh…uh, yeah…ehah, um, grandma…grandma gave them to me,” replied Jack. “She just…kinda pulled them out of nowhere in the laundry room…don’t really know…uh…where she got them.”

“Heh, so what happened to your pants?” asked Alice, bending her great, glorious body down to start measuring him. “Come on, keep standing up straight, don’t slouch.”

“She…” began Jack. But he stopped. He wasn’t sure how much she should tell his sister about what had happened, and he realized that he desperately didn’t want her to know about his…orgasmic mishap. But then of course he understood that Alice WOULD find out about this — Elena wouldn’t be keeping it a secret. Knowing her, she’d probably just casually mention it in passing in a couple days when she and Alice would be talking, and Alice would probably freak out a little, or be weirded out, or…intrigued, or…actually, Jack had no idea how she would react. As she bent over him, measuring him against the wall, he felt his cock stirring again. He looked away from the toned flesh of her exposed stomach above his head. He had just cum in front of his grandmother. He wasn’t ready to cum in front of two members of his family in the same day.

“She tickled me,” he heard himself say.

Alice briefly stopped what she was doing. She tilted her head down at Jack, shifting her big thighs in front of his face.

“She what?” Alice asked with an incredulous chuckle.

“She…tickled me,” Jack repeated. “And I…I c-couldn’t really take it after a while and I…kinda lost control and peed all over myself.”

“Pfffffttt!!” burst out Alice, and she quickly put her hand over her mouth as she straightened up all the way. Jack could see the muscles of her lower abdomen tightening and loosening, tightening and loosening. She was working hard to stifle a laugh.

But it didn’t take her more than a couple seconds to recover. Jack saw her close her eyes, centering herself, before she took her hand off her mouth.

“I’m sorry,” she said stiffly, but then her mouth twitched again and she broke into a helpless smile. “I’m sorry Jack…again, not laughing at you, just…she tickled you!? And you…haha, well…I’m sorry I was there to miss it.”

Jack didn’t quite know what to make of his sister’s reaction; he could tell that she was trying to hold herself back, and even that she was a little embarrassed by what had just come out of her mouth. But she smiled down sweetly at him and set herself to the task of measuring him again, and a couple moments later, they had the distraction they both wanted.

“Jack…” breathed Alice, her eyes widening. “You’re…you’re only 3’1 now.” She stood back and showed him the measuring tape. Jack looked at it, confounded. 3’1!?! He had lost five whole inches…in just the time he had been with Elena in the laundry room?? The implication that his quickened dwindling had been the direct result of his orgasm was clear for Jack to see, but he didn’t dare tell Alice what had actually happened…beyond the tickling. Again, he figured that Elena would tell Alice eventually, but he just wasn’t ready for her reaction now.

‘She won’t be mad at me,’ Jack told himself reassuringly, looking up at her kind, sympathetic face, which was again tinged with concern now. ‘She’ll understand that I didn’t want to talk about it…she’ll understand.’

“Goodness, no wonder you looked so small when you came out here,” Alice muttered. For several long seconds she didn’t say anything — she just kept staring down at her older brother, whose head didn’t even come up to her hips, and who remained standing there in his tiny underwear, cowering before her shadow with his back to the garden’s brick wall.

“You’re super cute,” blurted out Alice suddenly, cocking her hip to the side as she adjusted her wide-brimmed straw hat. “You know that, Jack?”

Jack didn’t know what to say. He simply stood there, trying not to gape up at his enormous sister. The casual way she was standing, combined with the slightly…flirty(?) lilt to her smile…the sudden, almost uncontrolled way she had spoken…it all made Jack nervous, but it also made him feel aroused and excited. In the moment, he couldn’t even feel ashamed at his private enthusiasm — the fact that Alice was tenderly pleased with what she saw in him was all he was focused on.

“I…th-thanks,” he managed to say. He realized he had started to sweat, and he unconsciously brought his hand up, wiping his brow.

“Oh look at me, keeping you out here in the heat for too long!” Alice exclaimed, shaking her head in self-chastisement. Her huge hat went back and forth intimidatingly, way high up above Jack; he couldn’t believe that with the simple motion of shaking her head, Alice was moving so much material. That hat couldn’t have been much smaller than his entire body…

“Here, let’s get you inside,” she continued, again bending down to gently usher him back through the sliding glass door. Jack noticed how she pulled the door open with a simple flick of her fingers and wrist — it had taken him two minutes to achieve the same thing, and he had only been able to open the door enough to slide his little body through. Alice, of course, opened the door all the way, letting herself back inside too.

“Now tell me,” she whispered, getting down into a crouch next to him as she put a gentle but firm hand on his shoulder, “Is mom still expecting you to do more chores today? Even after you’ve gotten…this small?”

“She…uh…she doesn’t know yet,” answered Jack. He felt immensely intimidated by his sister crouching down like this, with her huge head so close to him. She was still at least 6 or 8 inches taller than him, and she wasn’t even kneeling down. She was in a crouch.

“But she’ll probably want me to keep…uh, you know, organizing papers,” continued Jack, “And bringing her coffee, and doing other —”

“Oh no no no,” Alice said firmly, shaking her big head slowly in his face. “I might give mom some leeway around here, but this is still my house, and I’m putting my foot down on this one. You’re not doing any more work today, Jack.”

“I’m…not?” he asked blankly, blinking in surprise at Alice’s calm assertiveness.

“Nope,” she replied, with a definite tone of finality in her voice. “You’ve shrunk five inches today, Jack, and I could tell that being outside, even just for a few minutes, was really taking a toll on your little body.” She had both of her hands on him now, and ever-so-gently, she was petting his little shoulders, massaging them; her long, strong fingers streamed down his back, tenderly probing the little muscles on either side of his spine. Her touch felt amazing, but it also re-stressed to Jack how truly tiny he had become. She was manhandling him without even trying.

“O-ok,” he replied, blushing at her touch, as he stared up into her huge, pretty face. “I g-guess I’ll just…uh, sit on the couch and watch some—”

“You’ll go to bed and get some rest,” interrupted Alice, blinking lusciously at him and flashing a calm smile. “Sorry Jack, I don’t mean to be bossy, but I think that’s what’s best for you right now. You’ve had a…heheh…a pretty full day already, haven’t you?”

Jack certainly couldn’t deny that. Silently, he nodded his head, and for a moment, Alice looked like she was about to pick him up and carry him straight to bed. But she only blushed a little, returning his nod, before standing back all the way up. A little while later, Jack was finding it difficult to get her towering figure out of his head as he tried to drift away to sleep, and whenever he managed to stop thinking about Alice, then Elena would pop up…or Sadie. But even still, his little body was tired out, and he passed straight out half an hour later.

Jack awoke suddenly, how long after he had no idea. It was completely dark in his bedroom, and after lying awake for a few moments, he could tell from the lack of sound behind his door, and the particular depth of darkness, that it was the dead of night. His little stomach was rumbling out in hunger, and he moved to get himself out of bed to go get a late-night snack from the fridge. The process of getting down off the bed, however, let Jack know that he had gotten even smaller in his sleep. He had to do a full hop down off the bed, and he had to jump a few times to turn the handle on his bedroom door. Once he finally got to the fridge, the regular old step stool didn’t allow him nearly the leverage he had once enjoyed, and for several minutes he struggled in front of the fridge, pulling on the handles, trying different positions with the step stool, with none of them ultimately working.

“Need a little help?” came a calm, huge voice behind and far above him in the darkness.

“Guuah!” he squeaked in surprise, whipping around and tottering on the step stool, with his back to the fridge now. He saw the dark outline of a huge black shape in the dark before him, and felt something big brush by him, before a sudden flood of bright light lit up the kitchen from behind him. It was Sadie, and she had just opened the fridge for him. The flooding light revealed her impressive figure. She was wearing tight black panties, revealing the full extent of her large, powerful thighs, and she had put on a tight black crop top, which showed off the firm, fleshy line of her belly. Even though he was standing on the step stool, the top of Jack’s head still wasn’t anywhere close to reaching her waist.

“Hold still,” said Sadie, and stepped forward swiftly towards him. Jack didn’t know what she was doing at first, but only realized that she was measuring him after she was already finished.

“2’5, Jack,” she murmured, stepping back and contemplating his diminished form. “Interesting…it’s really starting to accelerate now…did you wake up hungry?”

“I…I w-was just trying to g-get a snack!” he squeaked. He wasn’t really sure why he felt the need to explain or justify himself, but the new knowledge that he had shrunk down to significantly below three feet was probably contributing to his higher-pitched voice, and to his general anxiety as well.

“Hmm, well let me help you out there,” declared Sadie. She stepped forward again and reached over him. “Let’s see…what do you want? Yogurt? Apple? A cheese stick, maybe? That would be good, you know. Some calcium for your bones and protein for your muscles?”

“A…ch-cheese stick sounds good,” breathed Jack. He was trying to ignore his mother’s exposed stomach, which was difficult at the moment, since it was gently pressing into the side of his face as she stooped down to open the cheese drawer. Jack felt his cock lurch again, and was thankful that, despite the light from the fridge, it was dark everywhere else.

A minute later Jack was sitting on his mother’s lap, munching on a cheese stick that was about 1/5th the length of his body. After a few nibbling bites, he had had his fill, and Sadie took the rest and promptly tossed the rest into her mouth, chewing and swallowing it in a matter of seconds.

“You know Jack,” she said matter-of-factly, “Seeing as how you’re having these shrinking spurts in the middle of the night now, I’m not sure it’s such a good idea that you sleep alone anymore.”

“Y-you…you don’t?” asked Jack anxiously. Sitting in her lap, Sadie’s big breasts were pushing into the side of his face.

“No,” declared Sadie, shaking her head. “I think it’s a much better idea for you to sleep with me from now on.”

“With you!?” squeaked Jack, again trying to ignore the bounce in his cock.

“Just so I can feel assured that everything’s ok with you,” Sadie continued. “I think it’s better for me to keep you close. I mean, what if you need to go to the bathroom, but can’t get down from the bed!? We don’t need that, now, do we?”

“N-no…w-we don’t!” replied Jack. His entire body quickly went up, and then came back down, up and then back down again. Sadie had started gently bouncing him on her knee.

“Mmmmm, especially considering that you already had an…accident yesterday,” she said softly.

Jack could only sit there, getting bounced on his mother’s knee, as the creeping panic of Sadie’s implication infiltrated his brain. So Elena had told her about that…and no doubt about the rest of it too. And if she had already told Sadie then surely she had told Alice too…they all knew.

“Jack,” whispered Sadie, interrupting his growing panic, “You’re getting so tense. Relax. I’m gonna give you a bonus.”

“Y-you’re what?!” stammered Jack.

“You heard me,” chuckled Sadie, her flesh shaking gently against him in the dark. “Your sister and your grandmother had a little talk with me, and I think they’re right…or at least partially right, heheh. I’ve been pushing you a little too hard. Now I’m not planning on easing up too much on you — it’s good for you to stay active, I think, even if you’re just a paperweight eventually — but I figured that they’ve got something of a point. I need to reward you every once in a while. So your bonus is that you get to sleep with me from now on!”

“I…uh,” Jack stuttered.

“And that’s just the beginning,” continued Sadie, hoisting him up into the crook of her arm and carrying him to bed. “Provided, of course, that you keep doing a good job as my assistant, there are a lot of other…perks that I can give you as bonuses as well.”

“There are?” asked Jack. His mother turned to him in the dark, and now that they were back in her bedroom, he couldn’t even see her face. But he could feel the enormity of her presence, and the weight behind the simple intonation she spoke next:

“Mmhmm…”


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep

Chapter 10 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 10

The next couple of days passed by without too much incident. Apart from the “bonus” that Jack had received, his daily schedule and routine remained unchanged. He performed chores for Sadie in the morning and early afternoon, and then had a little nap, after which he tagged along behind Alice, trying to help her do whatever she was doing, which usually involved tending to the garden or cooking a delicious meal for dinner. Sadie was true to her word, which meant that the chores she assigned to Jack were not quite as voluminous or strenuous as they had been before. For a good portion of the morning, for instance, she had actually started using him as a paperweight, ordering him to sit atop the stack of documents at the corner of her desk so that it didn’t blow away in the wind of the fan she kept constantly running.

“Wow, it’s soooo much easier having a sentient paperweight!” Sadie had laughed. “Before it was such a pain to always be picking the thing up and then putting it back down, picking it up and then putting it down again…haha, but now I save so much time, because you know exactly when to stand up and when to sit back down again!”

“Heheh, well I’m…glad I can help, mom,” Jack had chuckled, as his cheeks went a little rosy with a mixture of pride and embarrassment. He was proud to help Sadie with her work, and was thrilled that she had actually told him how much of a benefit he was. On the other hand, though, he couldn’t deny that he was slightly embarrassed by his new role. “Paperweight” had never been a profession he had seriously considered, and it was a bit difficult to feel proud of taking the place of an inanimate object in his mother’s office.

‘But that’s the point she’s making!’ he reminded himself, trying to brush aside the embarrassment, ‘She’s saying I’m a better paperweight. I can at least feel good about that, right!?’

The truth was that he did feel good about it, while also feeling slightly wistful about the life he was leaving behind the smaller he shrunk. Was this actually his new reality now? As a tiny man who felt proud to be sitting on stacks of paper in his mother’s home office? But Jack always caught himself in these moments, and prompted himself to remember that Sadie’s chores weren’t ALL he was doing.

‘I’m helping Alice too!’ he would tell himself. And while he was certainly joining Alice in a lot of her activities, he knew, deep down, that he wasn’t really “helping” her do much of anything at all. Alice, of course, was always kind and tender towards him, and never said anything of the sort. In fact, she tried to go out of her way to convince Jack that he was helping her. For instance, in the mid-afternoon, she generally went around the garden, thoroughly watering the flowers and vegetables. She had recently decided to let Jack “pour” the water, since her initial idea of having him carry around the watering can had proven to be too much for him — he simply didn’t have the strength anymore to even lift the can, much less carry it around. When Alice had noticed this, she had put her hand over her mouth to hide a little giggle as she bent down over him gently, her fleshy stomach looming over him through her crop top, as her hair spilled down over his line of vision.

“You poor little thing,” she had cooed down lovingly to him, as she effortlessly took the watering can away from him, lifting it out of his reach with two fingers, “It’s waaaaay too heavy for you. I’m sorry Jack — I shouldn’t have assumed…here, let’s…let’s get you to do something else.”

The “something else” was the act of “watering” the garden, but Jack quickly found out that he was doing this chore in name only. Yes, he was trying his best to tilt the watering can towards the plants, but he knew that Alice was covertly helping him, with a shy little accommodation from her huge hand. She was gently supporting the back of the can, so that he could at least feel like he was doing it himself — they both knew, however, who was really doing the heavy lifting. Alice loved this little charade. She thought her brother just looked so cute and adorable down there, with his little hands grasping the handle of the watering can, his tiny face getting red as he exerted himself. Of course, Alice made sure to remind herself not to let him exhaust himself, even though he insisted on at least breaking a sweat. But she was quite firm in making sure that their afternoon time in the garden was more fun and diverting than anything else.

The “diversion” of the fun, for Alice, was from the reality that her brother was unquestionably getting shorter and shorter, and smaller and smaller, with each passing day. Her conversation with Elena had definitely helped her embrace the changes a little more, and to see the joy and fun of having a brother that size, but at the same time, she couldn’t quite shake the impending feeling of wistfulness and sadness that she felt on his behalf. Her older brother had always been someone she had looked up to, psychologically as well as physically, and to see him diminish like this, into unimaginably smaller and smaller sizes…it was tough for her. She tried to make sure that Jack didn’t see the sadness in her eyes, or etched into her face, but sometimes she just wasn’t able to hide it.

“Alice, I’m…I’m fine…really,” he would insist, after catching her big, pretty eyes looking down on him a little forlornly.

“Oh I know you are, Jack,” she would sigh. But in her mind, she was thinking: ‘Sometimes it’s just a little hard for me to see you like this.’ She never said this out loud, of course, and then she would smile and squint her eyes down at him, as she scrunched up her nose playfully.

“Heheh, but you’re just getting so small that pretty soon, you’re gonna be the size of a teddy bear!” she had laughed at one point, as she reminded herself of the pleasures of having him this small.

“Oh boy…” Jack had remarked sarcastically, even as he privately enjoyed how his sister’s eyes sparkled whenever she was talking down to him like this.

“Mmmmm and when you get that small,” Alice had purred, bending down towards him, putting her hands on her knees, like she was speaking to a little child, “I’m gonna have to steal you from mom. I’ll make you my own little teddy bear, and then I’ll hug you and squeeze you and take you to bed with me every night. How does that sound?”

“I…I…” Jack had stammered, momentarily overwhelmed with the huge, beautiful face of his sister filling his vision. Whenever she bent down over him like this, he couldn’t avoid noticing how sexy her exposed stomach looked, extending high above him like the sky itself. Her hips and waist were so high up that he would have needed a stepladder to reach them. And her big, jutting breasts…well, they were so high above him that Jack literally had to crane his neck up to see them now.

“I’d have to check with mom first, of course,” he had finally managed to say.

“Oho!” Alice had laughed, straightening back up to her full height and putting her hands on her hips, arching her neck over her breasts so that she could still see him. “I know mom’s got dibs on you now, but mark my words, Jack, it’s not gonna be like that for long. This is MY house, after all, and I’m not gonna let mom hog you all to herself!”

Jack had only been able to laugh nervously in response. What else was he supposed to do!? Over the past few days, his shrinking had continued, to the point where he was now actually UNDER two feet tall. Alice’s last measurement of him, done in the morning, had shown a height of 1’10. He had to look UP now to see Alice’s knees, which towered above him. If Jack stood on his tiptoes and stretched his arms up as far as they could go, he was barely able to brush Alice’s kneecap with his fingers. And they both knew that his shrinking wasn’t done yet.

“Mmmmm, grandma calls you “belly boy,” chuckled Alice thoughtfully, bringing her hand up to her chin, “And mom calls you her “little paperweight.” Hmmm…so what should I call you?”

Jack didn’t know what to say, and he simply stared forward blankly into the firm, developed upper calf of his sister, marveling at how her calf itself was easily bigger, stronger, and more massive than his entire body.

“Hold that thought,” Alice had said suddenly. “I just remembered that I needed to pop out to the store to get a few things.”

“B-But…but I thought we were…gonna make dinner tonight!” Jack replied.

“Awww, how sweet,” intoned Alice, bending down and picking Jack up with an easy whoosh of her strong arm. “You’re so disappointed, aren’t you? I can see it.” She bopped him playfully on the nose with her big finger as she carried him inside, with his little legs dangling around her waist-level.

“Just tell mom that I’m planning on ordering in for tonight,” Alice continued, setting Jack down gently on the kitchen floor. “And don’t you worry your cute little head, Jack — we can cook together tomorrow. Heheh, maybe I’ll even let you try to chop the carrots again…I got much smaller, thinner carrots this time!”

Jack smiled and nodded, even as he reddened in embarrassment. The day before, he had tried to chop carrots for a stew, but had been unable to even press the knife down into them. Alice winked down at him, giggling at the memory, and then grabbed her keys and went out the door. Jack was left alone, looking around the kitchen. There were high step stools in place, so that he could gain access to the fridge and to the counter. Suddenly, he got an idea: he would surprise Alice and Sadie by cooking dinner for them…all by himself! They’d never see it coming, and they’d both be so impressed!

A couple minutes later Jack was standing on the edge of the step stool in front of the stove, teetering on his tiptoes, as he reached over to turn on the large front burner. His plan was to cook some pasta, since he reasoned that it didn’t take much labor, and that once he had put the pasta in the boiling water, it would only take about ten minutes for everything to be done. In a stroke of brilliance, he had even remembered the handy pasta basket that Alice kept in her pantry — a nifty tool that enabled him simply put the dry pasta in the basket, and then pull it out again, without having to pour the whole pot-full of water into a strainer. Of course, Jack knew full well that he didn’t have the strength to pick up a pot of water at this point, but he was happy to see that he still had the strength to push the pot from the sink (where he had filled it), across the smooth counter and onto the flat-top stove. Jack thanked the stars that Alice didn’t have one of those grated stove tops.

‘Ok, now…just gotta…turn the stove on here…’ he thought to himself, straining to reach, ‘And then…my work is pretty much done!’

After about twenty seconds of straining, he finally managed to turn the stove on. Again, he was thankful that Alice’s stove was electric rather than gas-powered. The sound of the spark lighting the stove might have alerted Sadie, who would most certainly have disapproved of what was going on. But that was the whole point: he was trying to surprise them, to impress them with how much he could still manage to do on his own.

The bottom burner coil started glowing a bright red, and Jack got down off the stool. He had turned the burner up to 10/10, which was exactly what was needed to quickly boil water. A slight flit of nervousness tickled the back of his brain as he bustled around the kitchen, getting out other ingredients to make the sauce.

‘The stove’s on,’ said a voice in his head, ‘You better be sure you can turn it off again!’

But Jack brushed these concerns aside. It wasn’t like there were any open flames or anything! And besides, he had everything completely under control. To prove it to himself, he got out a jar of tomato sauce (having to use both hands to carry it, of course), set it next to the stove, and then fetched a large sauté pan from the bottom cupboard. After a full minute of struggling with the pan (which was more than half his size), he finally managed to set it down on the stove, inadvertently causing a loud smack as it came down on the stove’s smooth surface.

“Jack?” came Sadie’s voice from her office. “Is that you? You ok out there?”

“Uhh y-yeah! Yeah everything’s ok!” called Jack, his heart thumping in his tiny chest.

“What was that noise?” asked Sadie.

“J-just…just cleaning some…stuff up!” Jack called back. “Everything’s fine mom!”

There was a pause, and Jack stood there on the step stool, waiting and praying that she’d stay in her office.

“Well alright,” she replied after a few seconds. Jack heard nothing more from her, and he could finally breathe a sigh of relief. Not wanting to reach and risk falling on the stove now that it was on, Jack managed to pull himself up onto the counter and turn the other front burner on, which he carefully dialed to “medium” in preparation for making the sauce.

‘Well now that I’m up here,’ he thought, ‘I may as well go ahead and pour the sauce in. It’ll heat up just fine eventually.’ He bent down and used both hands to laboriously twist the top of the tomato sauce open. If it had been an unopened jar, there would have been no way that Jack could have opened it, but, as luck would have it, Alice had opened the jar a few days before, and so Jack was able to open it after a minute of teeth-gritting work. He somehow managed to unceremoniously dump the sauce into the pan, and then he rolled the can back, pushing it upright against the back of the counter. His heart was beating hard now from the effort, but he was thrilled with how successful everything had been so far.

‘Look at me!’ he thought proudly. ‘See!? I totally have this!’

Almost drunk with enthusiasm, he spied the little bottle of Castillo de Pinar olive oil that Alice always kept handy. She certainly liked her fancy olive oil, and Jack suddenly got the idea that a little splash of the good stuff was just what the tomato sauce needed.

‘And it’s such a small bottle!’ he thought, easily screwing the top off in a mere 10 seconds. ‘It’s perfect!’

As he tipped the bottle over the tomato sauce in the pan, however, Jack underestimated how heavy the force of the rushing olive oil would be. It came on like a flash flood, too fast for him, and he ended up pouring way too much into the sauce. Even worse, in his haste to rectify his mistake, he tried to yank the bottle back up, but his little feet slipped on the counter and he fell backward, spilling the olive oil all over the stove top. Jack lay on his back for a moment, dazed, and thankful that he had not fallen backward off the counter. Such a fall would have seriously injured him, for sure, or worse.

‘That’s it,’ said the voice in his head, ‘That’s your sign to stop now. Just give it up. You can’t do this.’

But Jack’s face hardened and he pushed the bottle of olive oil off him, steadied it into an upright position, and then stood up. He WAS going to do this. A little mishap wasn’t going to stop him! He steadied himself for a moment against the bottle of olive oil (which was three-quarters as tall as he was) and surveyed what he had to do next. A thick, slick sheen of oil was splashed on the front burner around the sauté pan, and Jack knew that he needed to clean that mess up first…and fast. But before he could find a paper towel, a loud hissing assaulted his ears. The bot of water on the other front burner was boiling over!

“Shit!” muttered Jack, tiptoeing across the stove, avoiding the active burners, as he reached for the pasta basket. Generating all the might he could, he managed to lift the basket of dry pasta up above the pot, and dropped it down inside as lightly as he could. But the basket was so heavy that Jack inevitably dropped it harder than he meant to, and boiling water splashed all over, with several drops landing on the soft skin of his arms.

“Owwwwwowowowow!!” he whispered out to himself in agonizing pain. “Oh god…Jeeeeesus!!” He managed to stumble over to the sink and start running cold water down his arms, but he could already see that a few spots had started to turn red. But he was only able to get relief for a few seconds before he smelled something burning. With a start, he realized that some of the dry pasta from the basket hadn’t made it into the pot (since he had struggled so awkwardly with the basket’s weight), had instead fallen down directly on the burner, and had started smoking.

“Oh no!” he moaned out loud. He jerked his arms out from under the faucet to try and pick up the rogue bits of pasta, but as soon as he took his arms out, they started smarting again from the burns. And then, right as Jack was feeling stuck in between his pain and his need to clean up the pasta before it caught fire, an entirely new and even worse calamity occurred. The olive oil spill on the far burner, which Jack had completely forgotten about, had heated up to a critical point, and suddenly burst into flames. Jack’s eyes widened in horror as the fire rose up about a foot off the stove, licking around the pan of tomato sauce, which was already starting to bubble over untidily, with bubbles popping and bursting the sauce all over the stove, the counter, and the floor below. Jack stood frozen on the counter, totally paralyzed. He had no idea what to do.

“Jack?!” came Sadie’s voice again, this time louder and more urgent. “Is something burning!?”

He opened his mouth to answer, but no sound came out. It didn’t matter in any case, because a moment later Sadie had appeared from the hallway. Conveniently, right at the same time, Alice came in through the side kitchen door, having returned home from the store. In a tense moment, both women quickly scanned the scene, and then sprang into action.

“Is that a grease fire?” asked Sadie calmly, even as her big body strode quickly across the kitchen, her curves gyrating and jiggling with her rapid movements. Still not able to say anything, Jack managed to nod. Alice had run straight up to the stove as well and switched off both burners as Sadie promptly covered the flames with a kitchen towel, smothering them. Alice quickly brushed the smoking bits of pasta off the other burner and into the sink.

“Jack!?” came Alice’s incredulous voice as she turned toward her brother, putting her hands on her hips and staring down at him with real censure. “What on EARTH do you think you’re doing!?”

“I…I w-was trying to…t-to s-surprise you guys and…and m-make dinner!” he exclaimed hopelessly, looking up with pleading eyes at his sister. Even though he was standing on the counter, the top of his head still only came up to Alice’s shoulders. He had never seen her look so severe and angry before — her gorgeous face was twisted up in unabashed outrage, which paradoxically made her look even more beautiful — and her hands on her hips made her look even bigger and more imposing.

“Fire’s out,” muttered Sadie, lifting the towel to check. “Looks like he spilled olive oil everywhere.”

“You were trying to COOK!?” cried Alice, “All by YOURSELF!?” She shook her head in disbelief as her eyes got wider, and her brow furrowed deeper. She was upset. “Jack! You’re less than TWO FEET TALL…you couldn’t even cut CARROTS yesterday! What…WHAT made you think that you could cook PASTA...ALONE??”

Jack could do nothing but gape up at his sister. He felt absolutely devastated; at this point, it wasn’t even about his horribly failed attempt at making dinner. Instead, it was about how much he had disappointed his sister. He could see it in her eyes. Sadie’s grim and pragmatic reaction was expected, but it was clear that Alice was truly, truly upset with him.

His hands inadvertently jerked to the burning red spots on his arms, and Alice’s eyes followed. All of a sudden, her severe look softened, and she bent down towards him, tender concern now dominating her face.

“Oh Jack! What…what happened to your arms!? Those red spots…did you burn yourself?” Her voice was so caring, so kind, and so gentle…and it clashed so directly with her previous tone of voice that Jack was immediately overwhelmed, and that, plus the pain, combined to make tears spring to his eyes.

“Y-yeah,” he said thickly, “I…th-the w-water splashed me when I —”

“Shhhh, ok, ok,” whispered Alice tenderly as she gently guided his little arms back under the faucet with her huge fingers and started running cold water down them. “It’s all gonna be ok Jack…let’s just…let’s just run this cold water over you for twenty minutes or so…mom? Can you go get some lotion and aloe vera out of the bathroom cabinet?”

Sadie nodded silently and left the room. Jack tried to speak a few more times, but Alice wouldn’t let him. Instead, she shushed him, insisting that he take his clothes off as she ran the cold water down his entire body in the sink, petting his naked back with her huge hand. Sadie returned a few minutes later with the various treatments. It was clear from the looks she shot him that she was completely put out with his behavior, but she also seemed to understand that Alice had stepped in and taken responsibility for him. But that didn’t stop Sadie from shaking her head at him, and otherwise making it known how foolish she thought he had been.

“Jack…Jack…” cooed Alice, about ten minutes later, still running the water over him as she pet his back lovingly, “You should know by now that if you’re gonna do something like that, you need your big sister or your big mom to help you! To help you reach things, pour things, turn things on…come on Jack…really…you should know better. But I’m not mad at you anymore. I’m just sooooo glad you’re ok. And hopefully you’ve learned your lesson?”

“Mmhm,” nodded Jack, looking up at his sister with glassy eyes. Her care had been so complete and loving that he had even gotten used to the fact that he was totally naked in the sink, with her looming high over him, her exposed stomach jutting up out of her crop top against the counter as she took care of him.

“Good!” Alice said, “And mom…uh mom? What’re you doing?”

Sadie had just brought in some artificial plastic partitions, which she was setting up to the entrances all around the kitchen.

“I’m sure you’ll agree with me, Alice,” said Sadie shortly, “That Jack’s little stunt has shown that we can’t quite trust him to make the…wisest of decisions. And so I’m putting up the child-proof barricades, just so he won’t be tempted to…ahem…impress us…again.”

“B-but mom!” protested Jack, but Alice had put the nub of her finger over his mouth, shushing him once again.

“Jack,” she said gently, “Mom’s right. Try not to take it too hard, ok little guy? It’s just for your own good…and our peace of mind.”

The “kitchen incident” ended up resolving well — the fire was easily contained, and Jack’s burns healed quickly, thanks to Alice’s prompt intervention. But Jack felt ashamed of himself, and even though he wanted to keep this embarrassing little episode from his grandmother, he knew that Sadie or Alice would tell her — she’d find out one way or another. And in the meantime, he had kept shrinking. The next two days, his diminishment accelerated, seemingly fueled by the humiliation he was feeling. Alice tried to cheer him up by reading him little stories as he sat in her lap, and even Sadie had lessened the number of chores he was doing…but it all didn’t matter. He kept shrinking, getting smaller and smaller, and weaker and weaker, all the while texting Elena updates on his condition.

Two days later, Alice was humming along to herself as she bustled about in the kitchen, boiling water, chopping vegetables, stirring sauces, and grating cheese. Sadie was just finishing up her day’s work in her office, and Jack was standing in the kitchen, trying to arduously reply to a text Elena had sent him. It took him a long time to text now, since he had to actually stand on each letter, with the phone on the floor.

Suddenly, a knock came at the side kitchen door. Alice turned and strode over to open it, winking down at Jack as she did so.

“Wonder who THIS could be?” she joked. Jack’s heart went up into his mouth as Alice opened the door and Elena strode in, sporting her sexy black 6-inch platform boots, and wearing her skin-tight black jeans and a tight black crop top that showed a bigger, fleshier stomach than usual. Jack backed away instinctively, and Elena’s bright, happy face broke into a smile as she strode toward him. One single step from her mighty boots made the floor shake beneath Jack, making him stumble backwards, and then another huge step sent him tumbling onto the floor from the sheer strength of the vibrations.

“Well well well!” she laughed, bending down and shaking her head at him playfully. “You were taking so long to respond that I thought I’d just come and take a look at you myself!”

“You’re looking nice and curvy, grandma,” remarked Alice pleasantly.

“Listen to your sister!” chuckled Elena, gathering up her exposed belly, shaking and jiggling it down at Jack, “She’s waaaaay too polite! I’ve put on 10 pounds recently, but what can I say? I’ve been…hungrier than usual.”

She winked down at him and indicated with her curved finger that he should stand up. He did so, slowly, and he heard Elena exhale in wonder far above him. His head only came up to the top of her boots now.

“How…how short are you?” Elena asked breathlessly above him.

Jack stared forward into the shiny leather and blinked. He was getting aroused again.

“I’m…11 inches,” he croaked.


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep

Chapter 11 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 11

High, high above Jack’s little head, Elena let out a long, slow, ecstatic exhale, her eyes brightening at what she had just heard. Jack, of course, couldn’t see her expression, since his immediate vision was dominated by the black leather of his grandmother’s tall platform boots, hugging tightly to her big calves. But even though he couldn’t see her expression, he could feel it — in any case, he heard the wind of her exhaling far above him, and it wasn’t hard for him to imagine the grin plastered across her face.

To the side, Alice was watching the interaction, leaning against the counter with one hand placed upon her cocked hip. Her eyes glanced down at her brother, scanning his face to try and make sure that he wasn’t getting too overwhelmed by Elena’s presence. Alice knew that their grandmother was benign, but sometimes she felt a little anxious that Elena was a bit much for her sensitive, shrinking little brother. The shorter and smaller he got, the more Alice felt like she needed to look after him. It wasn’t a responsibility that anyone had told her to take up — she had just assumed it herself, without even thinking about it. Jack was her responsibility, and she was going to do everything she could to protect him.

‘God I know he looks tiny around me,’ thought Alice, reminding herself that she was 6’2 in the small heels she often wore around the house, ‘But…next to grandma now!? Oh my god…she’s 6’8 in those boots! He looks like he hardly even exists at all compared to her!’

Even as she felt a stab of anxiety for her diminutive little brother, Alice couldn’t help but feel her heart melting a little. He just looked so unbearably cute, standing there, looking up at Elena. Poor little thing, he was trembling too! Alice straightened herself up to go see to him, but Elena had already bent down towards him. Jack didn’t even try to back up; he looked too petrified. Gently, but with firm insistence, Elena hooked her thumb directly under his crotch, and wrapping her other fingers easily around the rest of his body, she hoisted him into the air, holding him directly up to her face.

“We have to talk,” she declared simply, and without giving Jack any chance to respond, she whisked him away to one of the adjacent rooms, a guest bedroom on the opposite side of the house from Sadie’s office. Even in the midst of his disorientation, Jack could tell what Elena was doing: she wanted to talk to him privately, specifically so that neither his mother nor his sister could hear them. Once inside the bedroom, Elena swiftly closed the door (having had to duck down a little to enter) and then did something that shocked Jack: she effortlessly yanked off his tiny shorts (underwear and all) without even saying anything, and swiftly deposited them in the breast pocket of her black crop top. Jack’s little erection was now obvious, and even though he hurriedly put his trembling hands over his crotch, it wasn’t like it did much good. Elena had seen it. She was smiling now, and she placed Jack down on the chest of drawers. The piece of furniture was about an inch below the waist button of her black jeans, and her fleshy stomach and exposed belly button loomed in Jack’s full view.

“My goodness Jack!” she intoned deeply, peering down at him, “Just look at you! I knew you’d be smaller, but this!? Hahaha this is just…amazing!”

“G-Grandma…” began Jack, taking a little step back away from the huge, towering wall of belly flesh rising up above him, “Did…did you have to take my pants off!?” Even though the two of them had already had a distinctive sexual encounter, that didn’t prevent him from feeling terribly uncomfortable right now. But all Elena did was laugh down at him, shaking her head incredulously.

“Oh for goodness sake, Jack!” she burst out mirthfully, “Stop this charade, won’t you!? You and I both know that you’re lovvvvving this just as much as I am! And look down there! Look at the evidence!” Elena pointed to his little erect cock, and then pretended to squint at it.

“I mean,” she continued, in mock-deliberation, “I…I think I’m seeing it right. It’s sooooo tiny that it’s hard to tell. Good thing I brought this!”

She reached into her back pocket and whipped out a magnifying glass, and a moment later was bending over, hovering it directly over Jack’s crotch. He felt utterly humiliated and objectified, but these feelings only made his tiny dick get even harder.

“Awwww, loooook!” Elena giggled, “Your adorable little penis! I took your pants off because I wanna see it, Jack! And look, I was right! You’re rock-hard…or at least as rock-hard as that cute little thing can get, haha! “Pebble-hard!” Is that a term? Hahaha and I know you want to show me, Jack…but you’re just playing this little game, pretending to protest so it doesn’t look like you’re just submissively surrendering to me. But don’t make me impatient! Take those little hands away, or your giant grandmother will be forced to utilize her unfair size advantage!”

“S-Sorry grandma!” squeaked Jack quickly, and took away his hands. He wasn’t about to fight that losing battle.

“Aww there he is!” Elena chuckled softly, stretching her finger down and giving him a little “boop” on his tiny shaft with the pad of her forefinger. Jack jumped a little, his cock bouncing in arousal.

“I’ve got you totally figured out, my sweet little grandson,” Elena cooed down at him. Even though she could have easily bent down closer to talk with him, she insisted upon standing back up to her full height, so Jack had to stare up the tall wall of her bare stomach to even catch a glimpse of her face grinning down at him from between the twin hills of her big breasts.

“i know you enjoy looking up at me,” Elena continued, “And really, who can blame you? It’s not just me you love being around — you’re lucky enough to be surrounded by not one, not two, but three big, tall, gorgeous ladies, all who love you and care about you. Haha, let’s be honest here Jack. You didn’t even come up to my chin before you started shrinking. Even though you’re technically older than Alice, she was always bigger and taller than you too. And Sadie? Psssh, forget it — she’s taller than me! You’ve always been the little guy in the family, and you’ve secretly lovvvved how you look up to all us tall, gorgeous ladies. And NOW…haha, well now you’re REALLY the little guy, aren’t you? But it’s kinda always been this way, hasn’t it Jack? Your shrinking is just right on cue.”

Jack could do nothing but stand there, gazing up at the incredible pillar of his grandmother. Everything she had just said was completely true; there was no way around it. He had always been the small one, the submissive one, the weak one…the one who the others took care of, the one who never quite had it all together. The sheer enormity of Elena’s body in front of him, the huge columns of her thick thighs, the colossal expanse of her bare stomach, and the distant peaks of her breasts…it all seemed to pound home the fact of his submission, of his role in the family as the “little one.” Part of him hated this, and wanted to run away from it all. But a bigger part of him loved it, and knew that it was his true place.

“I know, grandma,” Jack said softly, nodding his head. “I…I know.”

“Awww, and there’s no reason to feel glum about it!” returned Elena warmly. “We all love having ourselves a little guy, you know! Trust me, Jack, I know — everyone thinks it’s wonderful, how much you’re shrinking, how cute and tiny you’re becoming. And you know, it’s like people always say…everything happens for a reason!”

“I know that you like it, grandma,” said Jack quickly, not being able to help himself. He was feeling especially vulnerable right now, and his insecurities suddenly came spilling out. “But…but what about Alice and…and mom!? Do they really like it too?”

“So sweet,” breathed Elena, blinking slowly down at him as she cocked her head to the side, her bright eyes flashing pleasantly, “So cute…you’re really worried that they don’t like it, aren’t you?”

“I’d…r-really hate to…to be a burden,” Jack forced himself to say. He had been worried about these things for a while now, and it almost hurt to say them out loud. “Or…even worse, l-like…like an inconvenience. I mean…g-grandma, you heard about what happened the other day when I tried to make dinner and —”

But Elena had bent down and placed the huge gentle pad of her forefinger across his mouth, immediately silencing him.

“Shhhh, shhhhh,” she purred to him, her massive face now completely filling his vision, “If you’re so worried about all that, Jack, let’s just find out the old-fashioned way what they really think.”

Without giving him a chance to respond, she plucked him up off the chest of drawers, and the next thing Jack knew, he was staring into the incoming, yawning chasm of his grandmother’s purse.

“W-whaaaa?” he exclaimed, but Elena shushed him again:

“Shh! This’ll only work if you stay quiet.” A moment later she had dropped him into the silky interior of her purse; immediately he was surrounded by a mixture of hard and soft objects…handkerchiefs, a stack of tissues, lipstick (a third the size of his body!), and so on. The sides of her purse felt pleasingly silky and soft, and even though he had just been startled, Jack felt himself relaxing into the purse’s spacious confines. The thick, heavy scent of Elena’s perfume quickly filled his nostrils.

“Remember, quiet now!” came Elena’s voice once more, and her winking face covered the entirety of the purse’s opening before she abruptly snapped it shut, sealing him completely in darkness. Jack felt the weird, jolting sensation of movement, which was doubly disorienting because he couldn’t see anything, and he knew that Elena was walking out of the bedroom. After a few more moments of getting his bearings, and settling himself down in between Elena’s lipstick and lip gloss, Jack was able to wrap his head around what was about to happen. Elena was about to talk to Sadie…and Alice…about him…without them knowing he was there. Suddenly, he was very nervous. A big part of him wanted to shout up at his grandmother not to do this, but he knew that her plan was already in motion. He would have to sit there and listen, and accept what he heard.

The sound of Elena’s booted steps on the floor…a series of shuffling…and then the sound of his mother’s voice came up, quickly becoming louder and louder the closer Elena walked toward her.

“And I had asked him politely to get me the stats yesterday,” Sadie was saying, apparently on the phone in her office, “But I open my email today and lo and behold there’s nothing there…yeah…yeah I think I’m gonna have to quit asking nicely, unless you can wrangle…uh…uh-huh…yeah…ok…hey listen, let me call you back in a minute, mkay? Alright, bye….hey mom, what’s up?”

“Hard at work as usual I see,” chuckled Elena. “You’ve really turned it on recently, haven’t you Sadie? But then again, you were always pretty ambitious.”

“Well you know me,” Sadie responded, apparently leaning back in her chair (Jack could tell from the groaning, squeaking sound he heard, which always happened when she leaned back), “Gotta put in the work if you wanna be a boss. Haha, you know, to be honest, I think that Jack’s condition has spurred me on to go harder, to achieve even more.”

“Oh really?” came Elena’s amused voice. Jack could almost see her making eyes down at him, as if to say, ‘Told you so.’ But even still, his heart was beating fast. He was nervous about what his mother was going to say.

“Yeah,” Sadie continued. There was a pause. Sadie seemed to be deep in thought, trying to weigh her words. Jack realized that he was now privy to a side of his mother that he hadn’t really encountered before — whenever she was around him or Alice, she always had something to say. She was always leading the conversation and dominating the interaction. But now, as far as she knew, it was just her and HER mother, and when she was with Elena, she had more of a tendency to relax into herself, and not to command the interaction.

“It’s like…I always felt responsibility for him, you know,” Sadie continued after some thought.

“Mhm,” nodded Elena.

“Even more so than I did with Alice,” Sadie added, “Despite him being older…it’s just…you know, the kind of person he is versus her. He’s always been a bit closer to home, a bit more dependent on other people. But now that he’s gotta deal with this whole shrinking thing, well…I know I’d always been a big part of his life, but there’s a reason why I asked Alice if I could move in here.”

“And why was that?” asked Elena. Jack knew she was asking leading questions, but that didn’t stop him from breathlessly listening.

“He needs me!” Sadie exclaimed. “He needs me to push him, to assign him tasks, to keep him going! Don’t get me wrong — Alice has been doing a fine job, and her “mother” instincts have really kicked in impressively. But — and don’t tell her I said this — Alice has a tendency to be a little too gentle, you know? I think she’d be perfectly happy treating Jack like her little boy, like her little kid, reading him bedtime stories, tucking him in at night, and all the rest…which is fine, of course. But she’d spoil him, mom. She doesn’t push him in the same way I do. And I think it’s important for Jack to have both — kindness and compassion, but also someone who holds him to a standard. And that’s why I made him my little assistant…and heheh, even if he’s not worth much more than a paperweight now, at least I’m keeping him occupied, right? And my drive to keep him busy has really rubbed off on me, mom. It’s made ME a better worker; it’s made ME more ambitious. Because I’m not just taking care of myself anymore, right? I’ve got my tiny little son depending on me for everything, and it just pushes me up and up and up. It’s been amazing, really, having him around.”

“Hmmmm, is that so?” came Elena’s pleased voice.

“Totally!” laughed Sadie, “Oh, and of course, that’s not even considering how fun it is just to LOOK at him. It freaked me out at first, but I’ve gotta say, mom, that recently I just can’t get enough of staring at him. Have you seen his little hands and feet!? And the way he just can’t help but GAWK up at me and Alice, whenever we’re around? It’s like we’ve got our own personal little house-pet…a tiny little admirer. You know, between you and me…I think he loves how much tinier he is than us. Have you seen how he stares up at us!? I think the size difference is emphasizing what was already here before, and he’s finally starting to…I don’t know…just accept his position among us, as the small one, the little one who depends on us.”

Jack felt the breath leave his chest, and when he tried to inhale and swallow again, he found that his mouth had gone dry from staying open for so long. So this is what his mother really thought about his shrinking!? It was more positive than he could have ever imagined! She didn’t resent him, or see him as a burden — far from it, she had actually used his condition to further her own goals, and she saw him as a part of her success! Jack felt so happy that he could have cried, but he was distracted by his own arousal. His little cock was pointed straight up in the air…just hearing Sadie gush about his “little hands and feet” made him get hard, and even though he still felt very uneasy about his own sexual feelings, he was too happy right now to care very much.

“Heh, so anyway, sorry that was a bit of a tangent there,” said Sadie. There was another pause, and then Jack heard her speak again. “So what did you want with me again, mom?”

“Oh,” chuckled Elena, “I think that was all…that needed to be said.”

“Huh?” asked Sadie, sounding confused.

“Never mind, dear, never mind,” laughed Elena, and Jack could tell that she had turned around, “You just get back to work, cracking that whip! I’ll talk to you at dinner.”

Some more shifting and movement followed, and Jack became aware that, as his eyes had adjusted to the darkness inside Elena’s purse, he could see a small sliver of light overhead, denoting the line where the two ends of her purse met in the middle. This little line of light was suddenly torn open, and a blinding rush of light came in, making Jack squint and put his hands up over his face. A few moments later, he was able to look up again and saw his grandmother’s huge face smiling down at him.

“Well, that’s how your MOM feels,” she chuckled. “One down, one more to go…you know what to do, my little purse boy. Hahaha, you look so adorable next to my lipstick and lip gloss. Now…not a sound!”

And she shut her purse again, once more thrusting Jack into complete darkness. His heart had started beating fast again. He had definitely been nervous about the prospect of hearing how Sadie really felt about him, but he was even more nervous about hearing what Alice had to say. This was because his sister was a softer, quieter person, who was more likely to internalize her feelings rather than airing them out loud. Jack was terribly worried that Alice was going to express some negative emotions to Elena, that he was about to hear her say things about him that he could never un-hear.

“Aw Alice, look at you!” he heard Elena say pleasantly, “Bustling around the kitchen in your apron…you’re just precious!”

“Heh, thanks grandma,” Alice said. Jack could hear her chopping up something on the cutting board. He felt another spring in his loins as he thought about his “little sister” moving around the kitchen, effortlessly doing five or six different things, while he had struggled to do even just one single thing, during his ill-fated effort to make dinner a few days before — and he was so much smaller now!

“Say, um…where’s Jack?” Alice asked suddenly. “I thought he was with you.”

“Oh don’t worry about him,” assured Elena, “He’s fine — I was just in with him, talking with your mom.”

“Oh ok he’s with mom,” Alice murmured, apparently satisfied. Jack noticed how clever Elena was being — she hadn’t actually lied…she had merely implied something that wasn’t true. But it had been enough.

“You really are looking out for him, aren’t you?” Elena said gently. “It’s truly been something to see, Alice…your metamorphosis into a…well, into almost a kind of mother figure for him.”

“Hahah…uhm…it’s sweet of you to say that,” Alice chuckled. Jack waited with bated breath for his sister to say more, but she had paused. It felt like every atom in his body was straining, waiting, hoping that she wouldn’t say anything negative.

“You know, grandma,” Alice suddenly continued, “To be honest, when I first had Jack come over here to stay with me, once he had really started to notice himself getting smaller, I didn’t know what to think. I was so worried and scared…and I lost a lot of sleep over him for the first week or so. Of course I’d never want him to know that, you know…since I’m sure Jack would hate to hear that his condition was any sort of burden on me. But…I mean, of course it was! I CARE about him, grandma! I care about him so much, and at first I just hated, hated to see him shriveling away like that, just dwindling away. It made me so sad, and…and I cried a lot to myself, after he had gone to sleep.”

“But then,” Elena said, somehow still sounding supremely confident and in control, “What changed?”

“I don’t know,” Alice answered quietly. From the rapid *taptaptap* sounds, Jack could tell that she was continuing to chop up vegetables as she talked, “One day I just…I don’t know…I accepted that this is what Jack was having to deal with. I accepted that this was his reality, and mine too. And I realized that I had never been crying for myself in all of this, you know, because of my own stress. I had been crying for him. But then on that day I understood that I needed to be strong for him, because he needed me. He needed his big sister to love him, and take care of him, and feed him, and…and pet him, and take away his fear and anxiety. That’s what I’m here for now, grandma.”

“And it doesn’t make you feel burdened anymore?” asked Elena.

“Oh no!” Alice replied immediately, with uncharacteristic fervor. “No! Grandma, you know, actually…and please don’t tell him I said this…but…I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

“Really!?” giggled Elena.

“I’ve just completely fallen in love with how tiny he is,” Alice continued. “How sweet and cute and helpless…haha, I couldn’t even really get mad at him when he set the kitchen on fire the other day! He’s just too precious…he can hardly do anything a normal person could do anymore, and…heheh, I know this sounds wrong of me to say, but I LOVE it. I LOVE how helpless he is. I think it’s the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen, just watching him walk around, watching him stare up at his big sister as I do everything for him. And grandma…I…I sometimes actually have to watch myself.”

“Oh?” Elena’s suave pleasure was more than evident.

“Like, sometimes I catch myself just staring at his little body,” Alice persisted, “And I have to hold myself back. He’s just so cute and cuddly. I wanna nuzzle him, pet him, stoke him…give him kisses all over his tiny body. Heh, I know this all sounds super inappropriate, especially since he’s my brother, but…sometimes I just feel like I could eat him up. He is so precious that it almost hurts me…you know…down there.”

“Down there?” chuckled Elena.

“Down there,” Alice laughed quietly in response. Jack couldn’t be positive, but he was 99 percent sure he knew what they were both talking about. His little cock had never been harder.

“Well I think you should be proud of yourself Alice,” Elena said, apparently now turning away. “Your dedication to your brother is admirable, and I know how much he appreciates you.”

“I just hope he knows how much I appreciate him,” murmured Alice, going back to her chopping. “He’s my sweet little boy, and he’ll always have me to take care of him…no matter how tiny he gets.”

“He’s a lucky little boy,” laughed Elena. “Ok well I’ll leave you to your cooking — see you in a bit for dinner!”

“Ok grandma,” came Alice’s gentle reply, but Jack already felt his grandmother’s bounding momentum. She was walking away, and a few moments later, after the sound of a door closing, she was opening up her purse again, depositing him once more on the chest of drawers. Jack rose to his feet, now not even bothering to cover up his tiny throbbing erection. The fleshy wall of his grandmother’s stomach once again met his eyes, and he looked up and up, past the huge hills of her breasts, and up into her smiling face.

“Well?” she chuckled, sticking her tongue into the side of her cheek as she cocked a wry eyebrows down at him. “Told ya so.”


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep

Chapter 12 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 12

For Jack, dinner that evening was perhaps the most thrilling — yet agonizing — meal of his life. Just an hour before, he had heard both his mother and his sister independently admit that they liked him being as small as he was, which was 11 inches tall (if he hadn’t shrunk already since then), which had completely overturned his fears that either of them saw him as a burden. Elena had worked her magic; she had shown him how much both Sadie and Alice valued him as their responsibility, almost like he was their little pet. But the real kicker, of course, had been hearing that his sister was actually becoming sexually aroused by how tiny he was. Never in a million years would Jack have ever thought he’d hear that coming out of Alice’s mouth. But her words had been spoken, and there was no un-hearing them.

Now that all four of them had sat down to eat dinner, Jack felt like he was flying blind. Sadie and Alice both had no idea he had overheard them, so he at least knew that he should try to behave as normally as possible. But how could he, when he had heard them saying all that tuff before!? He had already been struggling to control his arousal around Elena, but now that all three of them were sitting around the table, looking huger, stronger, and more powerful than ever, Jack was worried that he wasn’t going to be able to hide the erection in his pants. He tried thinking of un-sexy things…he tried focusing on his food (served up lovingly by Alice in a little bottle cap for him)…he tried focusing on anything other than the gigantic sexy bodies of the three women at the table. But the task was proving too difficult, and already Jack had seen his mother’s gaze linger a couple times on his crotch, as if she was thinking, ‘Huh…is that really what I think it is?’

Elena was chatting away pleasantly, evidently enjoying herself. From time to time she turned her sparkling eyes down to Jack, who was sitting on the table in between her and Alice. Every time Elena looked down at Jack, he could feel the lascivious humor in her eyes. He knew that look. She was teasing him…challenging him…checking up on him. That sparkle in her eyes spoke louder than words, and just like with Sadie, Jack could hear her eyes speaking. They were saying, ‘Mmmmm, how’s it going down there, little guy? Trying to keep your cock down? Hahaha good luck!’

As usual, Alice was the quieter of the three women, but her taciturn disposition somehow spoke louder than Elena and Sadie. The reason why was because Jack kept catching her looking at him. He was doing his best to avoid gawking at her, sitting there in her chair, filling it completely, her gorgeous head rising high up over the tallest back rail. She had changed into a bright red crop top for dinner, completing an aesthetically-pleasing trio of crop tops between the three of them: Elena’s was jet black, Sadie’s was navy blue, with the word “BOSS” stretched and distorted by her giant breasts, and Alice’s was bright red…rose-red…to go with her lipstick, which she had also apparently put on before dinner. Jack couldn’t remember a time that Alice had gotten this “dressed-up” for a simple meal at home, but for whatever reason, this time she had. He thanked his stars that the soft flesh of their exposed stomachs were hidden from his view. It was enough having to deal with their huge breasts staring him in the face wherever he looked.

But Alice’s look…her face…her eyes…Jack kept feeling her staring down at him, and while this quiet and intense attention made him even more aroused, he felt trapped. He had been delightfully astounded that Alice actually found his tininess attractive, but that didn’t mean that he wanted her seeing how aroused HE was around HER! All of this was happening too fast, without giving him any time to process. And yet, again and again, he felt his sister’s eyes on his back…and whenever he mustered up the courage to turn around and up to return her stare, she didn’t immediately look away like she had done so many times before. Now, she just blinked her pretty eyes softly, slowly down at him, as she tilted her head slightly to the side, upturning those plush ruby-red lips slightly up at the corners in a slow, steady smile. Once, Jack even saw the pink tip of her tongue slowly issue from in between her full lips, licking around them slowly. It was like she was sizing him up…taking him in…seducing him, even. More times than Jack could count, he had to look away from her. She was just too big, too confident, too much for him all around.

“And I mean, look, I totally understand the attraction of working from home,” Sadie was saying, “But sooner or later, we’ve gotta get all these people back to the office. The young ones especially.”

“Why the young ones?” asked Elena, finishing up the last of her meal.

“Hah, because they’re the ones who are just entering the workforce,” explained Sadie, pushing her own empty plate to the side as she patted her stomach. It hadn’t been lost on Jack that his mother had eaten the equivalent of at least two or three times his own body weight in a single sitting. “And they need to learn that it’s the seasoned employees who make the rules, not them. I don’t care if “other companies are more flexible,” you know? When you work for me, you go into the office three times a week, minimum.”

“So they can see you for who you really are, huh?” chuckled Elena. “Haha, I mean, it’s one thing if you see your boss on a computer screen everyday. It’s quite another if you’re standing next to her and realize she’s 6’8 in her favorite boots…with a hell of a rack to match!”

“Hmmm well of course there’s that too,” nodded Sadie. “Guess I should be thanking you for the genes, huh?”

“Psssh no need, no need,” laughed Elena, brushing her daughter’s question away with her big hand. She glanced over at Alice, and although Jack couldn’t see the glance they shared (since he was too busy trying to focus on his little bottle cap of food, which he had hardly touched all meal), if he had, it would’ve made him blush even more than he was already. Energy crackled between the two women, and Sadie felt it too. Somehow, they all understood that the time for small talk was over.

“Say, Alice,” began Elena smoothly, “You sure have been quiet tonight. Something on your mind?”

All eyes turned to look at Alice. Normally, she would have reddened and smiled in embarrassment in reaction to being the center of attention, but not this time. Instead, she simply sat there, maintaining that same slight smile as she locked eyes with her grandmother. And then, ever so slowly, Alice turned her eyes downward and to the side, so that they rested on Jack. He felt the energy and the power of his sister’s silent gaze, and the progress he had made in urging his cock down was immediately wiped out. Mere seconds under Alice’s gaze had him hardening all over again.

“Well actually…yeah,” murmured Alice, her eyes not leaving Jack. “I was just thinking…just thinking about what we had talked about before dinner.”

Jack’s heart skipped a beat. The implications of what Alice was saying were enormous, even though she didn’t know that he was aware. He felt frozen in place by her soft, loving eyes…except now, the loving softness had been joined by something else, something Jack had only seen little glimpses of before. Alice was letting it all loose now — there was mischief in her eyes…desire.

“Oh reeeeeally?” intoned Elena. Her eyebrows shot up and she leaned back slowly in her chair, far enough to where Jack actually caught a glimpse of her belly flesh peeking up at him from above the table. But he only noticed this briefly; he remained helplessly focused on Alice.

“What?” asked Sadie, leaning forward. “What did you two talk about earlier?”

“We were just chatting about Jack,” Alice replied, her eyes never leaving him. “And about how cute and small he’s gotten.”

“Hmm, well he certainly has gotten reeeeally small,” Sadie agreed, her giant boobs pressing up against the table as she leaned forward towards him. “Like, so small I can hardly believe it sometimes.”

“Me too,” nodded Alice. Her eyes were traveling up and down his body, and Jack couldn’t help but think — considering what he had overheard — that she was undressing him in her mind.

“Hey little brother,” Alice continued suddenly, leaning forward slightly, “It looks like you’ve hardly touched your dinner! You didn’t like it?”

“N-No! No I…I liked it fine!” exclaimed Jack. “It was really, really good!”

“Mmmmm, then why is there so much leftover on your…ahem…on your plate?” It was obvious that Alice was playing with him. Whereas before her voice would have carried a stain of concern, she was clearly teasing him now.

“I j-just…well I…I guess I got a little full, is all,” Jack managed to say. It was true — Alice still wasn’t used to him being 11 inches tall, and she had served him up a helping that was far too much.

“Awwww, is that right?” cooed Alice down at him, “Your little tummy got too full?” Sadie glanced over at Elena searchingly, looking for an explanation into Alice’s uncharacteristically flirtatious tone. Elena simply winked back at her daughter, wordlessly assuring her that there was no reason to be concerned.

“Y-yeah…s-something like that,” stuttered Jack. He was increasingly feeling like the control he had over himself was quickly slipping away. The way his sister was talking to him, and the look she was giving him…it was already almost too much for him to handle. And she was just getting started.

“Well I’m not surprised,” Alice continued, as she propped her chin up on her right hand, standing her bare forearm straight up on the table. “You’ve gotten so small that it’s no wonder you can’t even fit a bottle cap of food in that little belly of yours.” And then, without warning, Alice spider-crawled her left hand across the table, over to where Jack was sitting. He had no time to react; her huge fingers were too quick for him. All of a sudden, she was lifting up his shirt with her index finger, which was over a third of his entire height.

“Uhhh…w-wha…?!” was all Jack could force out in response. Elena and Sadie were both leaning forward, squishing their breasts even more into the table, looking on with marked interest.

“I just wanna see it,” Alice said softly, gently massaging Jack’s bare stomach with her thumb. “I just wanna see that cute little tummy…heheh, sorry Jack…I know I’m not asking you or anything…it’s just easier this way. Mmmm, there it is…look at that! Mom, grandma, are you seeing this!?”

“We’re seeing it all right,” chuckled Elena, nodding her head slowly. She seemed to know what was brewing. Sadie wasn’t quite tuned in yet, but a flicker of recognition was already beginning to materialize on her face as well.

“Like…I’m sorry, but I just can’t really hold myself back anymore,” Alice continued, and suddenly, she cupped her hand around Jack and gently pulled him towards her. The table was smooth, so he moved easily, but it wasn’t lost on him how easily his sister was moving him. It was like he was hardly even there. Her towering bosom grew larger and larger in his vision, until he found himself directly next to her enormous breasts, so close that they were lightly brushing up against him.

“Check this out,” Alice purred, and then she rose up out of her chair before him. Jack couldn’t help it — his mouth dropped open as his eyes popped in astonishment. He had already been around his sister plenty as he got smaller and smaller, but he had never been on the receiving end of such a direct and blatant comparison. Her huge heavy breasts rose high up over his head, shrouding him in their shadow, as her enormous body stretched up and up and UP, until she was standing upright, taller than she had ever appeared. Unbeknownst to Jack, Alice had slipped on a pair of new heels before dinner, which made her a towering 6’4. He was staring straight forward into an imposing wall of bare flesh. Alice’s exposed stomach towered over him, and extended out far beyond him on both sides. To Jack’s his sister’s bare belly looked as tall as a two-story house. The dining room table was only as tall as her upper thighs, so it made Alice’s stomach look even taller than it actually was. But even taking into account his vantage point, Jack could still tell that his sister’s stomach was only a few inches shorter than his entire body. r03;r03;He was looking straight forward into her belly button.

“Now Jack,” continued Alice, putting her hands slowly and impressively on her hips, “I want you to take your shirt off and turn around, so mom and grandma can enjoy the comparison.”

“T-take…my shirt off?” stammered Jack. The truth was that he was more concerned about the obviousness of his erection than anything else. The act of shedding clothes wasn’t likely to help anything.

“Come on Jack,” Elena teased, “Humor your sister a little! Haha I’ve been waiting to see this comparison for a long time!”

“Huh, me too actually,” chuckled Sadie, who was now leaning back in her chair, putting her hands behind her head. She seemed to have settled into the dynamic that was at play, and looked to be in the mood for entertainment.

Slowly, Jack removed his shirt, standing under the watchful shadow of his sister. She looked on silently, her hands still on her hips, blinking lovingly at him…and when his shirt was off and his scrawny torso was revealed, she wasn’t able to avoid exhaling in quiet laughter. As she did so, Jack saw her stomach clench before his eyes, revealing the outline of her abdominal muscles for a few moments before they slowly melted back into her lush belly flesh.

“Ooooo there it is!” giggled Alice quietly, allowing herself to get a little “girlish” as her sparkling eyes looked down on her “big” brother. “Haha ok now turn around Jack…yeah, stand with your back to my stomach…thaaaat’s it. Ok, now, how do we look?”

Jack had turned around and backed slowly up, until the skin of his back literally brushed the flesh of Alice’s stomach. He suddenly saw her gentle but gigantic index finger appear in his vision, and she pressed him softly into her, so that he staggered backwards a half-pace. Her flesh was all around him; he felt like he was being swallowed. On both sides of his vision, he saw Alice’s belly swelling around him…and even up over his head. Elena and Sadie were both laughing, and Elena even whipped out her phone and started taking pictures.

“Oh my god, amazing!” laughed Elena, as her breasts shook and jiggled with mirth, “It’s like he’s literally melting into you, Alice!”

“If you pressed him even harder, I think he'd actually disappear from view,” chuckled Sadie.

“Well, I’m not gonna press him that hard, mom,” replied Alice, “Mmmm, just hard enough to give him a little taste of the comparison. You like that, Jack, don’t you?”

Alice’s voice was booming through Jack’s ears. Since he was surrounded from the back and from both sides by her stomach, he could hear the vibrations of her voice echoing through her body itself, straight into his ears. It was amazing and awe-inspiring to him, to hear such huge sounds…and to think that it was just the sound of his sister speaking in her normal soft-spoken way, well…it made Jack feel even smaller than he already felt.

“Well it appeeeeears that he does,” observed Elena, making an obvious show of averting her eyes down straight into Jack’s groin. He almost panicked, and very nearly shot his hands down to cover his full-blown erection. But of course he realized that this motion would have called even more attention to it, and so all he could do was stand there, surrounded by his sister’s belly, as her gentle forefinger traced tender circles around and around on his bare chest. Its pad easily covered the entirety of one of his pectorals. He leaned his head back, and realized that there was more space there than he expected…but only a second later it became clear why: Alice’s belly button was directly behind his head, yawning open on both sides. It was so wide and deep that it very nearly could have accommodated his entire head.

“Wow,” remarked Sade, as she peered even closer across the table at her son, “You’re right, mom. He…uh, haha, he really reeeeeally likes it.” She narrowed her eyes at Jack’s erection and chewed on her lip for a few moments, appearing to study it as she turned the information over and over in her head. Jack could only stand there against Alice, a captive to the searching and probing eyes of his mother and grandmother. Elena was grinning from ear to ear, snapping pictures almost nonstop from a variety of angles. After a few tense and silent moments, Sadie blew out an exhale of laughter as she looked over to Elena, shaking her head wide-eyed, as if to say, ‘Are you seeing this!?’

Then, from high up above him, but also behind him, beside him, and all around him, Jack heard the sound of his sister’s voice penetrate through him like mellow thunder:

“Of course he likes it…I had been wondering about it for some time, because I had noticed the way he looked at me, with that adorable meek deference in his little face. At first I thought, well obviously he’s gonna be intimidated by me, so that’s why he has that look. I mean, what guy wouldn’t look that way if he was smaller than his younger sister’s leg…or her forearm for that matter, haha. But then, well…I just started to think about it some more, and I started paying a little more attention to how his tiny body would react to me. Sometimes I thought I saw it poking out, in between his legs, but I could never be sure, and anyway I didn’t want to stare too obviously and make him uncomfortable. But after this afternoon, haha, well…”

Jack felt Alice’s fingers gently hook under his arms and lightly wrap around his bare torso, and she lifted him up off his feet, rotating him slowly in the air before putting him back down on his feet, facing her glorious body stretching tall over him. She put her hands on her hips again, and now Jack saw that she had an expression on her face he had rarely seen before: Alice was smirking.

“I know you were in grandma’s purse when we were talking, Jack,” Alice cooed down at him, raising her eyebrow. Jack felt his body seize up — he thought he and Elena had pulled it off! But apparently Alice had figured it all out.

“I heard her talking to you in the guest bedroom afterward,” Alice continued, raising her eyes up briefly and shooting them across the table at Elena.

“Awwww drat!” Elena laughed, snapping her fingers in mock-regret. “Guess I just got a little too full of myself, huh? Haha sorry Jack!”

“It’s ok, little brother,” murmured Alice soothingly, bending slowly at the waist as she lowered herself closer to him, her hands still on her hips. “I know grandma put you up to it. And I know why — you had told her you were worried how mom and I felt about you getting so small.”

“Hey wait a minute!” burst out Sadie suddenly, “Were…did you…did you have him in your purse when you came into my office out of the blue earlier?”

Jack couldn’t see, but Elena was nodding mischievously.

“Oh for fuck’s sake mom!” exclaimed Sadie, punching her with playful force in the shoulder. “You’re bad, you know that!”

“Yessss!” laughed Elena.

“Well now that you know how I feel about you getting smaller,” continued Alice, still focused on Jack, “I want you to show me…show US…how YOU feel about getting smaller.”

A thick silence hung in the air after Alice’s words. After that most recent comparison, Jack was still trying to wrap his mind around how huge his sister was compared to him, but her words quickly took over in his mind.

“H-How I feel!?” he squeaked.

“Mmhmmmm,” breathed Alice. Jack felt his hair rustled by the sweet air she had exhaled out of her nose. His cock twitched again, now painfully hard against his pants.

“B-But…but how d-do you want me to…to show you?” he asked.

“Oh that’s easy Jack,” cooed Alice. “I want you to take off your pants. That’s how we’ll know.”

Jack could do nothing but gape up at his sister for a few moments. Now there could be no doubt that she had seen everything, and was just toying with him now…or maybe even something a lot more intense. He didn’t know what her plan was, but at this point he was so transported with awe and deference that he didn’t try to protest. He didn’t even turn around to look at the reactions of his mother and grandmother; somehow he knew that they were both leaning forward eagerly, watching closely as the dynamic between him and Alice was blown wide open.

Very slowly and carefully, because he was trembling in a mixture of awe, excitement, and trepidation, Jack submissively bowed his head, loosened his pants, and stepped out of them. His cock was poking through his tiny underwear, tenting it blatantly. Alice didn’t even need to tell him to take his underwear off as well; a simple raise of her eyebrow was all Jack needed. A moment later he was standing in front of his sister, completely naked, his cock pointed directly up at her bare stomach, as his mother and grandmother hummed amusedly behind him.

“Mmmmm look at that little butt!” whispered Elena to Sadie.

“Gosh, I know…” whispered Sadie back, “I can’t believe he’s actually doing it!”

“Of course he’s doing it!” Elena shot back, “She told him to! And he wants this, mom…Alice is guiding him along, as usual. Just watch.”

Alice was bent down so low that her chin was resting on the table, but even so, her head alone was exactly the same height as Jack. He found himself standing in front of his sister’s big, beautiful, beaming face. Her huge pink tongue again slowly issued from between her plush lips, licking slowly all the way around. Jack suddenly realized something crazy, something that made him about ready to bust: Alice had put on her red lipstick before dinner because this had been her plan all along! She had been…getting her mouth ready to…to receive his…his…

“Mmmm I can see it in your eyes, little brother,” she breathed at him, her head gently rising higher than him and then falling back as she moved her chin and spoke, “You think it’s craaaazy…you think it’s wrong…that it can’t really be happening. But Jack, I’m here to tell you that this IS happening, and that I KNOW what you want to do. You want to show me…you want to show ALL of us…how you feel about getting smaller. Show us, Jack…show us how you really feel.”

Jack didn’t need her to translate; he knew what she meant. He couldn’t even bring himself to hesitate. His right hand found his throbbing cock, and he started stroking it up and down, as Alice continued purring at him:

“Thaaaaat’s right, Jack…thaaaaaaat’s right, little brother. Show me. Show me how you feel about being less than a foot tall…show me how it makes you feel to be so weak and small that you can’t even cook a meal, or boil water, or chop vegetables…or do anything around the house anymore. You’re just too small, Jack. You’ve just gotten too tiny to do anything that adults do. You need your big sister to do everything for you, don’t you? You need her to cook for you, to clean, to feed you, to clothe you, to make sure you’re aalllll safe and sound. You need me for everything Jack. You’re totally dependent on me, completely submissive, totally tiny, dwarfed by me in EVERY way. And it makes you feel soooooo good, doesn’t it Jack? It makes you feel so turned-on, knowing that I have more power in one of my fingers than you do in your whole body…that my forearm is taller and thicker than you…that my belly flesh could literally swallow you whole. It makes you feel sooooo weak and small, but you can’t get enough of it, can you? You want it more and more and more…you want to soak it up…you want to get eeeeeven smaller, so I can tower over you even more…so you can be even MORE submissive and precious. Show me, Jack…SHOW me how it makes you feeeeeel.”

If Jack’s life had depended on it, he would not have been able to stem the powerful orgasm that was wracking through his entire body. He cried out and spasmed, spewing his load straight towards Alice’s lips. She opened them wide, catching the entirety of his cum in her mouth and on her lips.

“Aaaaaammmmm!” she moaned out in uncharacteristic passion, “Aaaaaaaaaa!! Aaaaaaaammmmaaammmmmmaaaa!!”

With a quick swipe of her tongue, she swept up Jack’s load and swallowed it, staring down at him with wide, sparkling eyes. In the midst of his orgasm, Jack had collapsed down on the table, his body still stricken with the aftershocks. Elena and Sadie had watched the whole thing open-mouthed from the other side of the table. Neither of them had moved a muscle, although both of them, from the flush in their faces, were clearly aroused by what they had just seen. After a few seconds had passed by, Alice glanced up at them, satisfied that Jack had given her all he had. Sadie’s eyebrows rose up in admiration for her daughter — she hadn’t thought that Alice had that kind of energy, and yet she had just witnessed it in action. Elena had broken into a broad grin, and with slow purpose, she began to clap.


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 14 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep

Chapter 13 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 13

Life in Alice’s house had completely changed. The relationship dynamics between Jack, Elena, Alice, and Sadie had been irrevocably altered by the events at dinner that fateful night. For long weeks, Jack had been full of nervous anxiety about his shrinking condition, tormented by a strange and often-conflicting barrage of ideas, feelings, and expectations that he felt he had no control over. He had been wracked by feelings of shame at having become so small that he could no longer look after himself, but at the same time, the smaller he got, the more aroused he became by the sheer size and power differences between himself, his sister, his mother, and his grandmother. He had been distressed by the realization that the smaller he got, the worse everything seemed to become — he had even less power over himself, could do even fewer things, and had an even more difficult time controlling and hiding his arousal at the comparisons between himself and the other women in his family. His life, and his interactions with everyone, had been marked by a poignant tension, and felt shot through with anxiety and uncertainty about unspoken things.

But now everything that had once been bottled up and secret within Jack (and within Alice as well!) had been blown completely open. Alice had confronted him with something that he had been trying to hide (or at least keep as a secret with Elena) for so long: that despite his anxiety and shame around his shrinking, he was actually VERY turned-on by it. And as soon as Jack’s secret was out in the open, well…it hadn’t taken Alice long to permanently alter the trajectory of their relationship. Days later, Jack still couldn’t believe how easily, how coolly, how confidently she had made him shoot his load straight onto her huge, awaiting tongue, right in front of the incredulous (and admiring) eyes of Sadie and Elena. The crushing reality of his submission to his younger sister almost made Jack feel even more pathetic, and more shamed, but those negative feelings were all far-offset by the exultant and thrilling feeling of finally having his sexual desires fulfilled. He hadn’t realized that it could have been possible before, but Alice’s gentle sexual teasing and cajoling had been a kind of culmination of his submissive, size-based erotic wishes…wishes that he hadn’t even been fully aware of before.

Of course, Elena had set all of this in motion herself, as Sadie pointed out a couple days later. She was in her office, using Jack as a paperweight (under strict orders to remain nude at all times in her office now, just for fun), when Elena strode in without knocking. Jack looked up at his grandmother’s huge, towering figure: as usual, Elena was in her tall, shiny black boots, making her a statuesque 6’9. Over the past couple days he had shrunk down even more, to a mere 9 inches tall. It was around 11 o’ clock, but he still felt like he was recovering from breakfast hours before. Alice had now taken it upon herself to suck a little “protein shake” out of him every morning…”just for my vitamins,” as she put it to him with a wink. They both knew that the real reason she was doing it was to give him pleasure, to ingest him…to gently and lovingly assert her quiet dominance over him.

Sadie had just gotten off the phone with one of her underlings, and she looked up at her mother, feigning annoyance.

“Oh sure, just…come right on in, mom,” she muttered, leaning back in her chair and throwing her arms up behind her head. Even though he was still mentally preoccupied with what Alice’s huge pink tongue had done to him that morning, Jack still couldn’t help but gawk at Sadie’s immense and impressive figure. As usual, Sadie was wearing a tight and suggestive t-shirt, and this one had the single word “Alpha” spelled out in big white letters across a black backdrop. And again as usual, her huge breasts were pressing into the tight fabric, cartoonishly stretching the letters out so wide that they could hardly be read…thus proving the truth of the words themselves.

“Oh I knew you wouldn’t mind if I just came in here to…you know, check up on everything,” Elena chuckled. In addition to her usual tight jeans, she was wearing a tight black crop top that left none of her figure to the imagination. She turned her eyes toward Jack, who was dutifully sitting on a huge stack of papers on the right corner of Sadie’s desk. The stack was so big — and he was so small — that his little legs were dangling off the end, not even touching the desk “floor.”

“You know what, mom?” remarked Sadie, as she continued leaning back in her chair with her big arms behind her head.

“What, Sadie?” asked Elena, blinking in affected innocence. She hadn’t wasted any time sidling up to the desk and putting her huge hands down on top of it, leaning forward toward Jack as she loomed over him. It was clear that both Jack and Elena were enjoying the massive comparison; Sadie had that telltale knowing smile on her face, and even though Jack was still struggling with some residual feelings of anxiety at how small he was, in the past few days he had felt more liberated at expressing the awe he felt around his female family members.

“I know this was all your doing,” Sadie continued dryly, though she was unable to hide her own amusement from her face.

“Whatever can your mother be talking about, my little shrunken paperweight of a grandson?” Elena teased Jack gently. She was leaning over him completely now, so that her big tits were hanging directly over his head…and then she leaned in a little closer, so that the underside of her boobs were actually brushing the top of his head. Jack knew that Elena’s question was rhetorical, and in any case he wasn’t in much of a state to answer. He was too busy struggling to sit up straight with Elena’s breasts literally on top of his head. Now that Sadie made him work nude, his arousal was more obvious than ever, and the more Elena pressed her breasts softly into the top of his head, the harder he got.

“This was all part of your big plan, huh?” Sadie pressed on. “Your grand design? Come on mom…don’t act like I don’t know you. You were probably planning it for weeks, as soon as you heard Jack was shrinking.”

“Whaaaaaat?” replied Elena in an affected high voice, like she had no idea what Sadie was talking about. Her furtive smile, though, said otherwise. Still leaning over Jack, she began to rock her body slowly back and forth, back and forth, so that her huge breasts gently batted into the side of his head. It was only a very slight movement, but Elena’s breasts were so heavy, and Jack was so small, that his entire body was being knocked left, then right, left, then right. If Elena hadn’t been keeping the back-and-forth motion going, she would have easily knocked him off the stack of papers.

“Grandma’s funny, isn’t she?” Sadie quipped to Jack with a wry smile. “She likes to play games…especially games when she’s moving all the pieces.”

“Sorry, my little grandson would like to participate in the conversation,” Elena chuckled, but he’s too busy getting his ears boxed by my big fat tits.”

“And you’ve probably been encouraging Alice for weeks,” Sadie persisted, as she swiveled thoughtfully back and forth in her chair, “Dropping little hints here and there, egging her on…”

“Whoa, whoa, now hold on a second,” laughed Elena, suddenly stopping her boob-boxing of Jack’s head, “Ok, yes, I admit that of course this was all my “grand design” or whatever you wanna call it…heheh, I hatched the plan as soon as I saw your little face, Jack, staring up at me with those big eyes…I could tell…I could tell, even then, that you loved being small, that you loved how big we all seemed next to you.”

“See?” grinned Sadie, as she leaned forward suddenly in her chair and rolled it towards Jack. He felt surrounded by buxom female flesh, his mother directly in front of him and his grandmother above him. “See!? Haha, I knew it.” And knowing full well that it would get a reaction out of her son, Sadie lifted up her breasts and dropped them both down on the desk, right in front of the stack of papers Jack was on. Suddenly, his feet weren’t dangling anymore; they were buried ankle’s deep in the soft, plushy expanse of his mother’s boobs.

“Wait, wait, hold on,” chuckled Elena. Jack saw her huge upturned hand appear in the left of his periphery. “You might be right about most of that, but me egging Alice on!? Hahaha noooooo ma’am — that young lady didn’t need any help from me. She got there all on her own.”

“She did seem pretty natural just…taking charge of that dominant role, didn’t she?” Sadie nodded. She cocked her head to the side, examining her son closely. Jack was visibly aroused, and enjoying the conversation, but even still, he was having a bit of a tough time raising his eyes up to meet his mother’s. Her presence (perfectly summed-up in the elongated words on her shirt) commanded a certain kind of respect.

“How do you feel about it, Jack?” Sadie asked. Even though he was staring down at his feet buried in her tit flesh, Jack could feel her eyes on him. “About your younger sister taking control over you, dominating you, exposing you as a little submissive boy who can’t hold back from shooting his load into his sister’s mouth, while your mother and grandmother watch?”

Jack could feel the hot blood pounding in his face. He knew that Sadie wasn’t saying these things to make him feel bad — she was saying them to play with him, to tease him, to turn him on…and it was working. His little cock bounced and twitched up in the air, pointed up directly at Sadie’s face. Sensing his heightened arousal, Sadie edged herself even closer, squishing her boobs even more up against the stack of papers. Now Jack’s legs were buried up to the shins in his mother’s breasts. He could feel the coffee-tinged sweetness of her breath beginning to wash over him, and as she spoke, her exhaled voice started to ruffle his hair.

“Oh who are you kidding, Sadie?” came the deep rumble of Elena’s voice above him. “He LOVES it. Even though he’s older, he’s always lived in Alice’s shadow, hasn’t he? She was always more driven, more dynamic…and even from a young age, I could see the way he looked up to her. It’s just the natural order of things, really…right, Jack? Alice is such a strong, gentle, dominant presence, and you’re completely happy to exist under her. I’m telling the truth, aren’t I?”

The blood was pounding in Jack’s ears now. Elena was totally right…he WAS a natural sub, totally content to live under Alice’s shadow. That fact alone was enough to push him even closer to orgasm, and the fact that he was now a mere 9 inches tall was simply the physical manifestation of the psychic, existential reality that his grandmother was so deftly describing. He could hear Elena adjusting herself, and he felt a weight lift off his head — Elena had apparently removed her breasts from the top of his head and, from the way the stack of papers was jostling, Jack could tell that she had repositioned them on the desk directly behind. Both Sadie’s and Elena’s breasts were so voluminous that they came around on both sides of the paper stack, touching each other. Jack swallowed and stared down at his erect cock — he was on a lonely island, surrounded by a sea of breast flesh.

“Yeah, I gotta admit that’s how things have been between the two of them since…heheh, well, I don’t know how long,” agreed Sadie. “You know, Jack, to be honest, a few years ago, I felt a little…disappointed in you. Kind of wished that you had more drive, more gumption, you know?”

Jack nodded. He could feel his stomach tightening up inside him; even though this kind of talk aroused him, it also made him feel self-conscious.

“But then you developed this condition,” Sadie continued, “And…well you know what, Jack? It really kind of changed my perspective on everything.”

“It…it did?” asked Jack. He finally mustered up the courage to look up into his mother’s eyes. Sadie’s steady blue eyes looked back at him, studying him. They were harder than the gentle, loving brown of Alice’s eyes…and more serious than Elena’s cheerful, naughty hazel, but there was a certain humor in Sadie’s eyes, a kind of matter-of-fact, unembellished confidence, that made Jack feel like he was about to cum right then and there.

Sadie reached her thumb up to his face and slowly, gently, pet him on the cheek. Jack shuddered in pleasure, marveling at how huge her thumb was compared to him — it was bigger than his entire cheek.

“Of course it did,” replied Sadie, as she continued to pet his cheek. Her voice was infused with an uncharacteristic tenderness, despite the sparky humor in her eyes. “You were never that big of a guy to begin with, you know, but when we all saw that you were just getting smaller and smaller…heheh, well…I mean, it just seemed to confirm a lot of things in my mind.”

“Careful, Sadie,” came Elena’s tongue-in-cheek caution, “If you keep on going, you’re going to make your little paperweight spew all over the papers.”

“Like, it all became so clear to me,” Sadie pressed on, ignoring Elena as she continued to pet and caress Jack’s cheek with her thumb. Her head was so close to his now that there was only a couple feet separating them — she was pressed up so close to him that her breasts were now squishing all the way up to his knees…and at the same time, Jack could feel his grandmother’s breasts pressing into the stack of papers on the other side. There was no way his seat was going to be able to take all this pressure, and Jack could feel it wobbling even more.

“Whatever this condition is, Jack,” Sadie continued in a low, sexy voice, “It really just peels back the film and shows things for how they really are.”

“I-It does?” stammered Jack. He knew where all this was going, but he wanted to hear it straight from the source, straight out of his mother’s mouth.

“Mmhmmm,” nodded Sadie, slowly and deliberately. With her free hand, she pointed to the elongated, cartoonishly-stretched letters across her chest. “You see these letters, Jack?”

“Y-yeah…” he breathed, nodding.

“What do they spell?” Sadie asked pointedly. Her thumb had begun to migrate from his cheek down to his chin, and then to his neck. All the while Sadie was rubbing him lovingly, caressing him, but there was something in her touch that was different from Alice’s, or even Elena’s. It carried with it a unique kind of imperious and forceful (though understated) authority.

“Th-They…they spell…“a-alpha,”” Jack forced out. Elena was literally breathing down his neck now. Her breasts were surrounding him now…so were Sadie’s…he could feel the stack of papers beginning to give way beneath him, but he knew it didn’t matter. Both of them were going to catch him without even using their hands.

“That’s riiiiight,” teased Sadie, blinking and smiling at him as her caressing fingers moved down to his tiny little chest. “They spell the word “alpha.” And why am I wearing a t-shirt that says “alpha” on it, hmmmm?”

“B-Because you…you’re an alpha,” answered Jack, simply but truthfully.

“I sure am!” laughed Sadie. Jack could literally feel her laughter vibrating up his legs through her boobs; the vibrations went straight to his crotch. She suddenly averted her head upward, past her son. “That’s not saying too much, is it, mom?”

“Oh pssssh, quit it with the fake modesty,” retorted Elena immediately. “We both know you’ve been an alpha ever since you popped out before your brother. Even in the womb, you beat him to the punch, haha!”

Jack had heard this story about his mom and his uncle many times, but he couldn’t focus on any of that right now. He was too busy watching Sadie’s play-innocent face curve into a naughty smile up at Elena…and then, she turned her eyes back down to him, and he very nearly lost it.

“Mmmmm yessss,” breathed Sadie into his face, “I’m an alpha, Jack, through-and-through. You know what that means? It means I take charge without even having to think about it. It means that I do things my way, and other people follow me. It means that I have the drive, the tenacity, and the vigor to be successful in the world, to make an impression, to leave my mark.”

“And you have, Sadie,” Elena remarked. “You have! I mean…just look at you! Big-boobed boss lady over here, always ordering everyone around, getting promotion after promotion after promotion, hahaha!”

“Damn right,” chuckled Sadie. At this point, Jack realized that he wasn’t sitting on the stack of papers anymore. He had been so distracted by his mother’s show of power that he hadn’t even realized that he was now being held aloft between two huge pairs of mammaries, which were gently, lovingly squishing all around him. He was buried in tit flesh, almost all the way up to his waist. Elena and Sadie had both made sure, though, to leave enough room for his little cock to peek out. They didn’t want to miss the inevitable little pop that was coming.

“Of course,” persisted Sadie, “I got the alpha gene from your grandmother over there…haha and there’s no question that Alice inherited it from me. She’s a sweet, gentle soul, but…heheh, well, we saw just the other day what’s reeeeeally hiding under there, huh?” Sadie was now making wide eyes at him. “But now YOU, Jack,” she intoned meaningfully, “YOU are the opposite of an alpha.”

“Understatement of the year,” giggled Elena, bouncing up and down in her boots so that her boobs vibrated even more against Jack’s prone, naked body.

“You’re a BETA, Jack,” whispered Sadie sexily, right in his face. “You’ve never really had any drive or ambition…even though Alice is two years younger than you, you always kind of just followed in her footsteps. She was always the one doing things, excelling in school, joining all the clubs, going to prom, the whole nine yards. You were always just kind of in the background, Jack…watching her go.”

Jack bowed his head. He knew his mother was completely right, but it still didn’t stop the burning feelings of humiliation he was experiencing now. He found these feelings incredibly, searingly arousing, but he also didn’t want his mother to go too far. Thankfully, she seemed to know exactly what was going on.

“And to think,” she kept on, “All these years I was wanting you to take some control…to have some drive! But then you developed this condition, and you started getting smaller and weaker, and I thought, ‘My god…this is perfect! Of course! Everything’s just fallen completely into place!’ You get it, Jack!? See, you’re not supposed to be an alpha like me or your grandmother or your sister…it’s just not in your make-up, Jack, just not in your DNA. When you were a normal-sized adult it was kinda hard for me to swallow, but now?? Hahaha it all just makes total sense — this is how everything was meant to be! You’re supposed to be small and weak…you’re supposed to be a little paperweight for me…a cute little belly boy for your grandma…a precious little gift of a kitchen assistant for Alice…heheh, even if your job is just turning the pages of her cookbook! Don’t you see it, Jack!? Your condition is a blessing in disguise! It’s all helped us fit into place around you, as a trio of big, strong, dominant women to take care of you, to play with you, to tease you, and…of course…to give you pleasure in your new role. Because we want you to feel good as our little house boy, Jack. We WANT you to feel sooooo nice being our little breast-pet, our adorable little cum doll…hahaha, well go on, Jack! What are you waiting for!? God, look at your face…you’re about to explode. Isn’t it such a testament to what I’ve been saying, that after hearing all that, you’re about to cum your brains out? Hahaha, like I said: the perfect little sub-boy for our household. God, Jack…what would us three alphas do without you?”

And with that, Sadie capped off her monologue with a flourish as she extended her index finger toward Jack’s crotch and deftly gave his cockhead the tiniest little flick. That was all he needed, and Jack felt his eyes roll back in his head as his mouth opened up in helpless, exultant pleasure. He came. He came and came and came, spewing his load all over Sadie’s and Elena’s tits. Their flesh surrounded him waist-deep on all sides, and both his mother and grandmother were kneading and bobbing their boob flesh in response to his orgasm…he was in a tempestuous sea of sweet-smelling breast flesh, with each fleshy roll encouraging, willing him to cum again and again, harder and harder. Jack didn’t even know what sounds he was making. All he could hear were Sadie’s deep, encouraging groans, and Elena’s rich, playful giggling…they echoed in his ears and filled his head, spurring his orgasm on and on until at last he was simply hanging there in between their breasts, his head bowed forward in exhaustion, his mouth sagging open, and his eyes glazed over in half-consciousness. The slow, steady rhythm of something gradually repeated itself in his head, until he realized that it was something outside of his mind that was making the sound. In a flash, he came to, still trapped between the two pairs of titanic breasts. Alice was standing in the doorway, leaning against it, wearing a pair of 6-inch boots that made her nearly 6’6. Now it was her turn to clap. Her face was bright, and her cherry-red cheeks glowed with pleasure.

“Oh ok,” she laughed, “I see how it is…mom…grandma…trying to one-up me in my own house, huh?” Then she suddenly straightened up and peered closer at Jack. “Hey hold on a second…is he…did he get even smaller!?”


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 15 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


Chapter 14 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 14

Upon closer inspection, it became clear that, in the process of being playfully (and, strangely, lovingly) humiliated by his own mother, Jack had shrunk down another three whole inches, so that he now stood no taller than half a foot. Alice made sure she got the measurement right, making Jack stand still on Sadie’s desk as she held a ruler up to his naked body.

“Hey, quit shaking so much!” Sadie chuckled, reaching down a giant, steadying hand to make him hold still.

“Awww, he’s just a little scared, is all,” breathed Alice gently. She was bending down low over Jack, peering down close at the ruler.

“Heh, I don’t think he’s scared, Alice,” laughed Elena from behind. She had her hands on her hips, striking quite the pose in her sexy black platform boots, which made her a towering 6’8, a couple inches taller than Alice was now in her boots. Elena’s skin-tight jeans and tight black crop top completed the picture of an extravagantly curvy, sexy, and statuesque woman.

“Huh?” asked Alice, biting her tongue slightly in concentration as she tenderly manipulated Jack’s body with her fingers, making him stand up as straight as possible.

“I think he’s shaking,” grinned Elena, “Because you’re so close to him, Alice…because he can’t control himself around you. It’s precious!”

“Mmmm, is that true, Jack?” Alice whispered down at him softly. Her face was mere inches away from his now, taller and many times bigger than his entire body. Her eyes sparkled with sensual playfulness even as they searched his, making sure that she wasn’t making him afraid.

“Y-yeah…” Jack replied, managing a sheepish grin as he blushed deeply. What else could he say? Elena was absolutely right — whenever his sister got this close to him now, he was overwhelmed by her size, her beauty, and the uniquely sensuous way she had of dominating him. The fact that she was wearing a gorgeous red crop top that tightly hugged her incredible curves, in addition to a pair of 6-inch boots that essentially made her 6’6…well, Jack counted it a miracle that he was able to keep from spontaneously cumming straight onto her plush lips.

“Awwww you are just…you are just the cutest little thing!” exhaled Alice into his face. She was blushing now, too, and it seemed like she was only seconds away from sucking the second orgasm out of his little cock that morning.

“So it says…I mean, is he really just 6 inches tall now?” asked Sadie.

“Mhm!” replied Alice, checking one last time before straightening up as she looked down on him with a tender smile and sparkling eyes. “He’s actually a teeny bit under 6 inches now.”

“Amazing!” exclaimed Elena, stepping forward to stand directly next to Alice as they peered down at his naked little body on the desk. Sadie joined Alice on the other side, inclining her head slightly as she too studied his diminished form.

“I guess…well, mom…what were you two doing to him before?” asked Alice.

“Oh you know, the usual,” chuckled Sadie, sending the “BOSS” letters across her shirt jigging, “Humiliating him…teasing him…egging him on…just, you know, having a great time!”

“I wonder if he shrank because of the…humiliation, or the orgasm…” murmured Alice, almost to herself as she continued to stare down at him.

“Oh no, Alice,” laughed Elena, shaking her head, “I don’t think so. If that were true, then my shrunken little grandson would have gotten sooooo small by now that we wouldn’t be able to see him! Haha, no, I think it was just happenstance.”

“Hmmm, soooo…” mused Alice out loud, “Now the question becomes…” and here all three of them stared down at him at once. Jack was completely surrounded by gorgeous amazons, and they were so huge, and he was so small, that even though he was standing up on the desk, their bare stomachs all three rose up like giant walls before him, with their belly buttons high up out of reach. He had never felt so tiny, so dwarfed, and so aroused and overwhelmed…in his entire life.

“What’re we gonna do with you now?” Alice finished her question with a playful wink.

The short answer was: quite a lot. Over the next week, the three amazons had the absolute time of their lives with their precious, shrunken little toy. For Jack, it was the most dizzy, electrified, and aroused he had ever felt, and even though he was almost beside himself with joy at getting to constantly engage the three towering beauties in his family, he was also finding it rather difficult to keep up.

To begin with, there seemed to be no limit to the women’s ingenuity, particularly Alice’s. Everything started off normally, with him helping her in the kitchen, turning the pages of her cookbooks, trying little samples of her soups and stews that she cheerfully fed to him by mouth in a 1/16th teaspoon measuring spoon. But one day, right after he had shrunk down to 5.5 inches, Alice came home sporting something bright and shiny on her belly button, which, as ever, was exposed. She was wearing a tight black crop top, which showed off her sexy, creamy stomach, which looked amazingly good despite the few extra pounds she had put on recently.

“Heheh, notice something new?” Alice down at Jack, arching an eyebrow at him as she posed alluringly with her hands on her hips.

“You, uhm…you got a belly button piercing,” Jack answered, his little cock rising up in immediate arousal. As a former librarian, Alice had never really seemed the type to get a piercing, and the fact that she had gotten one — and in her belly button at that — made him feel intensely aroused.

“Mmmmm yes I did!” laughed Alice, strolling straight up to Jack, who was standing on the kitchen table. “I’ve noticed that you’ve been staring at my belly a lot these days,” she continued, burying her hands down in her creamy flesh, gathering big handfuls of it, and giving it a hefty shake. Jack’s eyes popped as he stared up at the shivering, jiggling wall of belly flesh before him. From his perspective, his sister’s breasts were as tall as a 4-story building…to say nothing of the wall of stomach flesh looming up above him. Alice’s belly button was way up out of his reach too, and her shiny new piercing glinted in silvery majesty down at him. It was a ring…a belly button ring…but there was something else about it…something unusual…that Jack couldn’t quite make out.

“I’m sure you’ve also noticed that I’ve put on a few extra pounds,” smiled Alice, still shaking her belly flesh down at him. “All this rich, tasty home cooking I’ve been doing with my adorable shrunken brother…haha…well, I guess it’s caught up to me a little bit, huh?”

“B-But…you…you look amazing, Alice!” replied Jack truthfully.

“Very sweet of you to say,” she hummed pleasantly, “And to be honest I don’t really care what anyone else would think except you so…there’s that, haha.” She cocked her head down at him, sticking her tongue into the side of her mouth playfully. “I notice that you haven’t exactly been putting on the pounds, hmmm, Jack?”

“N-no…heheh, no I…I haven’t,” he laughed, blushing. “Losing them, actually.”

“Well that’s just perfect, then,” purred Alice. She reached down and flicked her belly button ring so that it sent reflected light flashing across the table, and into Jack’s eyes, making him blink. “You won’t be too heavy for my new piercing, then.”

“Too…heavy for…huh?” Jack was puzzled for a few moments. He looked up inquiringly, far far up past her big breasts and into her gorgeous, beaming face, but she didn’t give him any verbal response. She simply winked down at him again and rotated her bare belly around sexily with her hands, while gyrating her hips slowly side to side. The effect of her movements was to call more attention to her belly button ring, and as he looked closer at it, Jack realized that it wasn’t just a metal ring. It had apparently come fit with a little harness…a harness that was just big enough for him.

“I-Is that…is that…?” was all Jack could say, and his surprise elicited a rare squeal of delight from Alice. Usually, she expressed her happiness in a quieter and more reserved way, but Jack’s confounded expression seemed to have pushed her over the edge. She brought her hands up to her face, covering up her nose and mouth in a gesture of profound appreciation of her shrunken brother’s cuteness, before swiftly bending down and swiping him straight up off the table. Before he knew it, Jack felt his tiny arms and legs being gently (but firmly) strapped into his younger sister’s belly button ring. A shadow fell across him as Alice bent her head down low, concentrating on getting everything right.

“I had this specially made for me,” Alice muttered as she worked, “Well…heh, for me and you, really. The woman looked at me weird, but I didn’t care. Let’s see…gotta make sure I get you all strapped in here…haha, these straps are so tiny! They’re tough to work with my big fingers over here.”

“Th-hey…don’t seem tiny to me,” observed Jack. He was facing outward from Alice’s belly button, with his arms and legs outsplayed in an “X” shape in the straps. He felt the huge, fleshy hole behind his back; he was so small now that Alice’s belly button covered up an area on his back that was longer and wider than his butt.

“Mmm, of course they don’t, sweetie,” Alice cooed. “Okaaaayyy…there! All done! How does that feel, Jack? Not too tight?”

“No it’s…it’s good,” Jack answered shakily. The truth was that while his body was fine, his mind was a whirlwind of disbelief, awe, and arousal. He couldn’t believe that his younger sister had literally just strapped his tiny body into her belly button ring.

“There…just…moving around a little, for practice,” she cooed down at him, gyrating her hips from side to side. Jack’s world went rapidly left and right, left and right, with each gyration. For Alice, the movement was simple, but for him, it literally felt like the entire world was moving.

“I-It’s a l-little…a little fast!” he squeaked out.

“Awww ok Jack,” she chuckled, slowing her movements down, “I’ll make sure to move around slowly when I’m…haha…when I’m wearing you.”

Jack’s cock bounced at her words. When she was…wearing him!? It was so humiliating and debasing, and yet, at the same time, Jack knew full well that Alice was only dominating him in her tender, loving way, reinforcing exactly what Sadie had been talking about before: they were all the Alphas, and he was the Beta.

Jack again felt a shadow pass over him. Alice was arching her back forward and bending all the way down to look at him. Jack’s mouth went dry as he saw his sister’s huge head obscure the entire panorama of his vision…and she was staring at him upside down. Something about that excited Jack to no end, and his cock twitched again. Alice noticed, and extended her tongue out to try and lick it. She couldn’t quite reach, though, and she settled for exhaling in mock-frustration as she flung her tongue sexily back and forth at him, still upside down.

“Ah! Damn it…” she giggled quietly, “Guess I’ll have to go back to my yoga days to get flexible again…because I wanna suck your cock off while you hang there in my belly button, Jack…mmmmm, how does that sound? Me sucking you off upside down while I’m standing up, with you helplessly strapped into my piercing, hrmmmm?”

“I-It sounds good…” Jack moaned.

“Haha well get used to hanging there, little guy,” Alice purred at him, winking at him upside down. “Because I’m gonna wear you around the house like this all the time. And I’m sure you noticed that the straps are adjustable? That means that even when you get smaller, I can just adjust everything, no problem!”

Just then, Elena came in through the front door. It took her all of one second to take stock of what was going on in the kitchen.

“Oh my GOD, Alice!!” she cried, striding forward to take a closer look. “You got it!? Ohhhhhh man, it’s amaaaaazing! Look at my little shrunken grandson there, all strapped in, hahaha!”

Elena bent down, putting her hands on her knees, as she peered in closely. Her eyes excitedly travelled up and down Jack’s prone body, settling inevitably on his erect cock, which was dripping little drops of precum now. Elena glanced up at Alice.

“Not flexible enough?” Apparently the two of them had already discussed everything.

“Heheh, not yet,” chuckled Alice, “But I’m gonna be soon, grandma…trust me.”

“Oh I believe you,” Elena said earnestly, turning her wide eyes back to her grandson. “I believe you completely, Alice. But I think our little guy needs some release now, doesn’t he?”

“Mmmmm, be my guest,” Alice hummed sexily, and just then, Jack’s entire body began gyrating and bobbing up and down, and left to right, none of it on his own accord. Alice was flexing and unflexing her belly, and doing tummy rolls that she had learned years before in her yoga class. All of it was buttering Jack up for what was coming next: Elena’s huge, plush lips had parted, and they were slowly, inevitably, getting closer and closer to Jack’s purpling cock. He moaned out in anticipation, as Alice’s belly kept working, working behind him, edging him and getting him ready.

“Oh yeeeeeaahhhh,” groaned Elena sexily, breathing into Jack as she lowered herself down closer and closer, “Yeeeeah, Jack…I can tell your sister’s been getting you aaaaall juiced up and ready for me, hasn’t she? She’s been edging you, I can tell…teasing you? Making all that cum bubble and boil in these precious little balls here?”

She tapped the underside of her index finger against the bottom of Jack’s ball sack, and he surged up, already on the verge of orgasm. But of course, Elena wasn’t going to let him waste any. Sensing his impending climax, she moaned out another lustful exhalation as she gently mashed her mouth up against Jack’s entire groin, easily vacuuming the entirety of his cock and balls in between her lips. Her huge eyes were staring straight into Jack’s, directly in front of his face, and he saw them cross and roll back in her head as she sucked on him powerfully.

That did it. Jack squealed out like a little pig as he came hard, painting the inside of his grandmother’s lips with the little ropes of his sperm. All the while, behind him and high above him, he heard and felt the sounds and vibrations of Alice’s encouraging coos and hums, as the fleshy wall of her stomach behind him sped up its rhythmic rolls and gyrations in response to his squeal. When Elena was finally done, she backed away, licking her lips as she stood up, smirking down at her exhausted grandson.

“Ha! Well maybe enough of that for one day, huh?” Elena quipped, winking at him.

“Welllll…” replied Alice. She had reached her fingers down and was now tenderly diddling and playing with her brother’s balls. “You say that, grandma, but…”

The rest of the week proceeded more or less along this same trajectory. Now that the power dynamics between Jack and the others had been blown wide open, it seemed that all three of the women in Jack’s family were eager to get on with the fun and endlessly creative task of dominating and humiliating him…all, of course, with a playful and loving emotional backdrop.

To begin with, Alice almost never allowed Jack to walk on his own two feet anymore. She wore him on her belly button ring for most of the day, and only allowed him out of it when he was eating, when Sadie needed him for some fun little task in her office, or when Elena insisted on playing with him. And every morning, before she strapped him into the piercing, Alice made a point of doing a full hour of her yoga stretches, all while making suggestive, sexy faces at Jack, who would inevitably be watching from her nightstand. The implication, of course, was that she was putting in the work to get flexible enough to give Jack a blowjob while he was strapped into her belly button ring. Just seeing her put in such effort to achieve this result was enough to make Jack rock-hard as he watched.

Sadie had claimed Jack for the first morning hours of her workday, when she was most preoccupied with issuing imperious orders over the phone to her underlings. She still had Jack “employed” as a paperweight, but after he shrunk down past the 5-inch mark, they both knew that he wasn’t even doing that job properly. Whenever the air conditioning came on, Jack felt like he was in a windstorm, and finally, Sadie simply relieved him of his duties when it became clear that he couldn’t maintain a stack of papers to save his life.

But she didn’t dismiss him, either — instead, she kept him there, essentially as a desk ornament, as she showed off to him as the boss lady of her company. Jack knew what she was doing; she was making him feel small by showing him, without even saying anything, how much of an “Alpha” she was in the real world, with real, fully-grown men stuttering and stammering on the phone as she talked down to them. Jack understood; if she made these men stutter and feel small, how small and tiny and insignificant did she make him feel!? Sadie would smirk and smile down at him, obviously enjoying the effect she was having.

It also became obvious that she enjoyed comparing Jack’s little body to her cereal bowl. As a dominant, hard-working boss, Sadie always ate her breakfast cereal at her desk, and once Jack dipped below 5 inches, she enjoyed having him stand next to the bowl, as she laughed and marveled at how the rim of the bowl itself was almost as tall as he was.

“Hahaha, you’ve gotta stand on your tiptoes just to see if I’m eating Wheaties or Cheerios!” she laughed one morning. In response to Jack blushing, she had picked him up with one hand and plopped him down on a tall stack of papers so that he could look down to see the bowl full of Cheerios staring back at him. Unfortunately, right at that moment, the air conditioner kicked on, and the vent close to Jack blew a powerful stream of air at his back. He hadn’t had time to get himself adjusted, and he ended up toppling straight down, splashing directly into Sadie’s cereal bowl. He came up for air a moment later, sputtering and splashing, blinking the milk out of his eyes. The milk line came all the way up to his neck, and in the melee to rise back to the surface, he had accidentally stuck both of his arms through the “o” of two different Cheerios, so that he was essentially “wearing” them, like a child wearing arm flotation devices.

Sadie was laughing so hard that she had to grip the sides of her chair to keep from tumbling over backward.

“Oh my GODDD!” she burst out, “Your arms are so tiny that they eeeeasily fit through my Cheerios, hahahahaha!! Wowwwwwww, feeling tiny much?”

She proceeded to play around with Jack for a few minutes, spooning milk and Cheerios into her mouth as Jack swam around in her bowl, trying to escape. But the more milk and Cheerios Sadie consumed, the harder it was for him to reach up and achieve good leverage to get out. Of course, Sadie was eating quickly for this very reason, taunting him for his weakness. After a couple minutes, Jack was standing in a tiny puddle of milk, which was all that was left of Sadie’s breakfast (besides the two Cheerios on his arms).

“Haha, well…almost done with breakfast,” she chuckled. And then, without warning, she snatched Jack up and fed him all the way into her mouth, keeping a firm grip on both of his feet with her fingers as she fed him down her throat. Jack’s mind felt like it was splitting — was she…was she gonna eat him!?! But a moment later, Sadie simply sucked on his body powerfully, cleaning all the milk off his skin, and making the last two Cheerios break up in her mouth. She pulled him out of her mouth, licked her lips sexily at him, and gave him a wink.

“Clean as a whistle!” she laughed.

But the truly mind-splitting thing that happened that week was, of course, orchestrated by Elena. Once Alice had joyfully announced that Jack had shrunk all the way down to 4 inches, Elena brought out a pair of sexy, stunning, 8-inch platform boots, and held them up to Alice, who had just finished tightening the straps on Jack’s limbs, restraining him in that helpless “X” shape he was now confined to most of these days.

“For…for me!?” Alice asked, putting a surprised hand to her large chest.

“Mhm!” Elena nodded energetically, a bright smile on her face.

“Wow, grandma!” exclaimed Alice, dutifully putting them on, “What’s the occasion?”

“The occasion,” declared Elena impressively, “Is that I’m wearing my best 6-inch heels — which make me 6’8, and I need you to basically be 6’8 too!”

“How come?” asked Alice curiously, standing up to compare their heights. She was less than half an inch shorter than Elena now…nearly exactly 6’8. From his position in her belly button, exposed to the air as ever due to Alice’s wearing a crop top, Jack got a full-on view of something else: Elena’s belly button, directly in front of him, which, since she too was wearing a black crop top, was also exposed.

In an instant, Jack knew what Elena was planning. And right on cue, Alice did too.

“Oh!” laughed Alice, her belly shaking behind Jack, “Ohhhhhhhh I see!”

“Yeeeeeaah, you get it!” chuckled Elena, stepping even closer, “And, judging by my 4-inch grandson’s little erection, I think he gets it too!”

What happened next was the most overwhelming and intense collection of searingly sexual sensations that Jack had ever experienced, up until that point in his life, at least. Without wasting any time, Elena stepped forward one final pace, so that her belly button was touching Alice’s. Jack found his entire midsection more or less encased by a duo of belly buttons: Alice’s behind him, swallowing up his entire ass, his upper legs, and lower back, and Elena’s gobbling up his cock. Nothing could have prepared him for this kind of domination — his entire world became dominated by the soft, powerful belly flesh of his sister and grandmother, while their belly buttons ate up his ass and swallowed his cock, all at the same time.

“Mmmmmm YESSSSSSS!” cried Elena, humping his entire body with her stomach over and over, “How about THAT for domination, my shrunken little grandson!! You’re literally being fucked two ways by your sister and your grandmother’s belly buttons! And there’s nothing you can do, Jack! There’s nothing you can do except to cum and cum and CUM, over and over and OVER, straight down my belly hole! COME on, Jack! Give it to me!! Shoot all that those tiny, precious little balls have to offer!! FEED my hole, Jack!! FEEEEEED ITTTT!!”

Jack did indeed feed it, and more times than he could count. He painted the inside of Elena’s belly button with his helpless cum, and in the end, he came so many times that he actually passed out. The last thing he heard was the roaring squishing of belly flesh in his ears, and the gentle, powerful vibrations of Alice’s laughter going through his entire defeated body.


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 17 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


Chapter 15 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 15

Over the next few days, the dynamic around the house continued developing along the same lines, with the three big women all dominating Jack in their own unique ways. Alice, as ever, didn’t seem to be able to stop doing fun, gentle, teasing size comparisons with him -- she was always lining his little body up next to her finger, and laughing softly at how her index finger was thicker around than his entire body...how he could sit on her breast like it was a giant plush chair...and how she could easily curve her pinkie finger all the way around his waist and lift him clean up off his feet.

“You’re sooooo tiny now, Jack!” she would breathe sexily into his face, batting her luscious, heavy eyelashes at him. “I just...I just can’t even believe it! Oh my GOD...I could just...hahaha...I could just wrestle your whole body with my tongue...and you wouldn’t stand a chance!”

She was right, and of course, she hadn’t hesitated to prove it. The next moment, Jack had found himself on his back on the kitchen counter, captive to the huge, powerful, gently gyrating mass of Alice’s tongue. True to her gentle nature, she had teased him lovingly with it, probing his little body, prodding him, and pleasuring his little cock. Inevitably, he ended up busting his load all over her tongue, and with nothing more than a swift flip back into her mouth, she had whisked away his entire load and sucked it straight down into her belly like it was nothing at all.

“Mmmmm, I can’t get enough of your salty seed, little guy,” she had cooed down at him, lovingly bumping him with her nose.

Of course, Alice hadn’t been the only one having her fun. Sadie had ordered a big doll house to be delivered to the house, and after it arrived, Jack knew exactly what she had in store for him.

“Oh my! I didn’t even have to tell you what to do!” laughed Sadie, watching Jack open the front door of the doll house and walk inside. “Although, haha, I saw that you had to duck your head a little there, Jack, to get in the door. That make you feel like a big man in a small house!? HAHA we’ll see how big you feel when you actually shrink down even MORE.”

Sadie had then proceeded to lift up the entire doll house -- with Jack INSIDE -- and took it into her office, where she placed it firmly down on top of a small stack of papers.

“There!” she laughed, “Now THAT’S what I call a proper paperweight! No offense, Jack, but at 4 inches tall, and less than half a pound, you weren’t really doing the best job holding down those HEAVY pieces of paper, hahaha!”

Inside the doll house, Jack had to smile at his mother’s teasing, even as he blushed a little in embarrassment. After all, it was true -- he really DIDN’T have what it took to do anything by himself anymore, not even as a little paperweight in his alpha mother’s office.

“You’re looking a little lonely in there, Jack,” remarked Sadie later that day, leaning back in her chair after she had just told off the vice president of the company over the phone. “Or...maybe I should say that the house is looking a little too...empty...with just you in there.”

“Wh-what do you mean?” asked Jack, peering out of the second-story window. He had actually started to feel rather cozy in the dollhouse. Sadie had even made sure that the house had come complete with a complete furniture set, including a fully made-up bed with a little comforter. Jack had in fact been dozing in the bed when Sadie had piped up.

“I mean,” said Sadie, getting up close to the house and peering in through the window, so that her huge face obscured both windows of the upstairs floor, “That I might just need to get myself a lot more tiny men...just to fill the house up, hahaha!”

Jack didn’t really relish the idea of having more than just one tiny person around, but he knew that his mother was just joking at his expense, to emphasize how spacious the doll house was, even with him inside.

Unsurprisingly, though, despite the mirth and teasing of Jack’s mother and sister, it was Elena who seemed to be having the most fun. Jack still had a few little chores to do, courtesy of Sadie’s rules that he continue to make himself useful. Alice already helped him out plenty with so much that Jack was loath to ask her to help him out even more. It was only natural, then, that he turned to his grandmother for help.

“Why of COURSE I’ll help you pick little crumbs up off the kitchen floor!” laughed Elena, after he had stutteringly asked her if she perhaps wouldn’t mind lending him a hand, since the kitchen floor itself, at least from his perspective, was such a huge and expansive area. Getting on her hands and knees, Elena proceeded to help Jack clean up, although she joked that she probably couldn’t see the crumbs that HE could.

After helping him out, Elena got ready to leave, though with the full intention of coming back again in a couple days on a permanent basis. She hadn’t told JAck about this yet, because she had another fun little game to play with him, reminiscent of the game they had played weeks before.

“So Jack,” Elena grinned, looking down at him as he stood on the counter, “My amazing little shrinking grandson, you know what to do when I’m away, don’t you?”

Jack looked at her questioningly. She cocked her head down at him, giving him an even wider grin with a telling twinkle in her eye.

“Y-You want me t-to...to keep sh-shrinking?” Jack stuttered.

“Bingo,” Elena smiled, nodding slowly. “I want you to focus on it reeeeeallly hard, Jack. I know shrinking takes work, hahahaha...and I don’t want you going soft on me, not now!”

“Wh-what are you g-gonna...gonna do with me, grandma!?” Jack stammered, blurting the question out despite his better judgment. He was in a state of constant amazement and ecstasy now, but his mind still had the capacity for periodic bursts of anxiety. Elena didn’t answer right away...her smile just kept getting bigger, prompting Jack’s next question, which was an even more daring venture into his own thrilled sense of anxiety.

“Are...a-are you gonna k-keep me as your...as your p-p...p-pet!?”

The small, tiny voice that spoke those faltering words was quickly dominated by the rich, deep laugher from Elena’s mighty diaphragm.

“HAHAHA awwwwwwww, now would you LIKE that, Jack?” she laughed heartily, staring down at him with wide eyes, covering him completely in her shadow. “Would you LIKE to become my little pet, my precious little shrunken grandson?”

JAck already knew the answer, but it still took him almost 30 seconds of stuttering to finally force out: “Y-y-yes…”

“Well then,” Elena replied, looming over him imperiously with that same wide grin on her face, “There’s something VERY simple that I just need you to do for me then, hahaha. I need you to KEEP SHRINKING, Jack, and then and only then can you TRULY become my little pet, my teeny tiny shrunken little grandson pet.”

And just like that, she waltzed out the door, waving goodbye, her huge ass gyrating its farewell behind her.

Jack didn’t know how long Elena would be gone, but he was quickly distracted by the intense attention of his mother and sister. Before he knew it, Alice had swooped down on him, sweeping him off his feet and whispering sexily into his ear:

“Time to ornament my belly button with my favorite little shrunken brother!”

For the rest of the day, Alice wore Jack around in her belly button ring, smiling proudly wherever she went, as she bustled about the house, doing chores, tidying up, working in the garden, and making dinner. All the while, Jack tried not to stay too hard (since his cock could get a little achy from being aroused so often), but of course, in Alice’s belly button ring, this was impossible. He was simply too turned-on by the sheer reality that he was now basically a piece of jewelry for his sister to wear -- it was so humiliating and degrading on one hand, yes, but on the other, Jack really couldn’t feel too badly about it. After all, this was EXACTLY what he wanted, what they all wanted. Everyone was fitting so nicely into their roles at last, and he’d have been lying to himself if he had said that he wasn’t thrilled.

“Awww, that cute little thing has been poking out aaaaaaall day,” cooed Alice, right before dinner, as she bent down at her waist, so that she could talk to her brother upside down. “Is it starting to huuuurt?”

Jack nodded his head. Whenever Alice talked to him like this, her huge face smiling brightly at him from that upside-down position, he found it very hard to form words. Something about her bending down like that to talk to him, while he was literally strapped into her belly button ring, made him feel like he was going to lose his load right then and there.

“Awwww, well let me help you out with that, then,” Alice chuckled. The next moment, she extended her huge, powerful tongue and started moving her giant face even closer to him. Alice had been crushing her morning yoga recently, all with the express purpose of making herself more flexible so that she could do exactly what she was doing now. A moment later, Jack felt the tip of her soft, warm, wet tongue swirling around his poor, overmatched cock, and he arched his back, goraning out in ecstasy as he leaned his head back, back, back, further into the deep recesses of her cavernous belly button.

“Alalalalala!” teased Alice with her tongue, winking at him upside down, “Gehhh ihhh theh mehhhh!” Her tongue sped up even faster, making Jack’s eyes pop. Had she been doing tongue exercises too!? Without him watching, just so she could surprise him with how fast she could move it!?

“AlalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaHAHAHAHA!!”

Her sexy tongue sounds morphed into laughter as he squirted out helplessly onto her tongue.

“Mmmmmmmm!” she moaned, sucking his cum off her tongue and straight down her throat as she smacked her lips at him. “PERFECT appetizer!”

The next day, Jack was back in the dollhouse, under the direction of Sadie to make himself at home and keep everything in the miniature house all neat and tidy. Jack knew that Sadie’s orders were tongue-in-cheek, and came with a certain degree of dry humor. But he also knew to take her commands seriously, since behind any amount of sly “Sadie” humor lay the very real prospect of “punishment” for a job that wasn’t well-done. But even so, Jack knew not to be afraid of his mother; even if she could be a little demanding, it was perfectly clear that she was nothing short of thrilled with the current arrangement, and only continued giving him chores because it amused her.

The “chores” Sadie had tasked him with were incredible, at least as far as Jack was concerned. He had never before imagined that a dollhouse could be so intricate inside, and yet Sadie had made absolutely sure that her special order had come with the exact specifications, down to the measurements of the furniture inside.

“It’s all made specifically for your size, my itty bitty little tenant!” she laughed at him as he stood inside the dollhouse living room, amazed by how her huge face completely filled up the front windows as she peered in to look at him. “The sofa, the love seat, the dining room table, the “kitchen appliances,” the bed...everything...it’s all made for my sweet little 4-inch son!”

“I-It’s incredible!” blurted Jack, looking around in awe at everything. If he hadn’t known better, and if the windows had been obscured, he would have thought that he was in an actual full-sized house! He wouldn’t have even known that he was only 4 inches tall!

“Now, with all that being said,” continued Sadie in a business-like tone, “I DO expect my little tenant to keep the house up...you understand? In the pantry…” and here, Sadie had to put her hand over her mouth. Through the windows, Jack could tell by her silent jiggling that she was trying to stifle a laugh.

“In the pantry,” she continued a moment later, getting her bearings, “You’ll find a little broom and dust pan, in addition to a tiny mop and bucket. You’ll also find dusting rags in there as well. I expect my miniature resident to perform the daily chores necessary to keeping this house spic and span! You understand?”

“I...y-yes! Yes of course!” nodded Jack vigorously. He was still trying to wrap his mind around the fact that this little dollhouse was the perfect size for him...but now, his mother was telling him that he needed to sweep, mop, and dust it like it was actually real!? He could hardly believe what he was hearing, and yet somehow, Sadie’s commands made his little cock get hard. There was definitely something humiliating about this elaborate roleplay, and that was unquestionably turning him on, but upon further reflection (as he diligently swept the kitchen floor), Jack realized that he was even more aroused by the extent to which Sadie had devoted herself to this roleplay. The time and energy she had spent designing the dollhouse, all to his exact size specifications, served to highlight how small he had become. By procuring this dollhouse for him, Sadie wasn’t just highlighting his size -- she was boldfacing it and underlining it ten times! Her efforts made Jack feel even smaller and more insignificant in comparison to her, especially when she would peek her giant face through the windows, checking on his progress.

“Hmmm, you sure you’re sweeping the corners of the bedroom?” she asked him one time. “I’d point out the spots I’m talking about, but I can’t fit my hand through the window.

“I...I’m getting those spots, yes!” answered Jack, quickly going over them again with the broom.

“Wellll, ok,” replied Sadie, arching her eyebrow over the roof as she returned to her work, “Just make sure you are. The corners are where all the dust gathers, you know. And since I’m the landlord of the grand estate, the last thing I want is for a bunch of cobwebs developing in the corners.”

“O-of course!” nodded Jack. But Sadie had turned back to her work, leaving Jack to his chores. Half an hour later, he was finally done, and ended up collapsing in the bed and taking a well-deserved nap. The bed itself was only 5.5 inches long, and Jack had plenty of space to spread his little body out. Even at full stretch, his feet weren’t even close to hanging off the end of the bed. A little while later, as he slept soundly, Sadie quietly called Alice in to watch him sleep. They both peered in through the upstairs bedroom window, their faces completely obscuring the window panes, as they lovingly watched Jack sleep. Sadie whipped out her phone and took a few pictures, sending them to Elena.

“Precious,” murmured Alice, her cheeks aflame in an adoring blush, “He’s just...precious.”

“Easy there, Alice,” chuckled Sadie, “From that look you’re giving him, it seems like you just wanna eat him up!”

“Well sometimes I do!” laughed Alice, blinking her luscious eyes toward him. “But it’s only because I want him so close to me. I’d never do anything to hurt him.” She stopped and turned back to her mother. “You’re not working him too hard, are you?”

“What a thing to say!” laughed Elena, leaning back in her chair as she filed her nails. “Of course I’m not! I’m just...making sure that my tiny little tenant is pulling his weight! The last thing a landlord needs is a deadbeat renter!”

Alice cocked her head and pursed her lips, giving Sadie a humorous, admonishing smile, before taking one last look at her brother and leaving the room. Sadie peered back in after Alice was gone. Her eyes narrowed as she looked in closer through the window, almost touching her nose to the panes. Did Jack look...like he had gotten even smaller?!

It turned out that her suspicions were correct. Over the next couple days, Jack continued to shrink, although it was more difficult to tell, since he was so small already. But Sadie was watching him like a hawk, and a day later she hung up her phone (after rattling off a customary list of commands to her underlings), pivoted her chair, and leaned in towards the dollhouse. Peering inside, she saw that Jack was busy trying to clean the countertops. He appeared to be having some difficulty, and with a hot liquid start that went all through her body, Sadie realized that it was because he was too short to reach the back of the counter. Even in a dollhouse that had been specifically designed and fitted for a 4-inch-tall man, Jack was still too short!

Sadie had to bite her tongue and take a deep breath to avoid laughing out loud at his precious predicament. She amusedly watched his struggles for a few more moments and then extended her index finger towards the door, knocking on it politely with the backside of her fingernail.

*TapTapTap*

This time, Sadie wasn’t able to stifle a laugh as, through the window, she saw Jack’s little body jump at the sound of her knocking on the front door. He turned around, saw that it was his mother, and then went to answer the door. Sadie whipped her phone out and started recording a video; this whole scene was just too sweet not to capture forever, and in any case, she knew that Alice and Elena would get a real kick out of what was about to happen.

“Y-Yeah, mom?” asked Jack, opening the front door of the house. Even by the dollhouse’s standards, it was clear that he had become short -- the top of his head was now only half the height of the little dollhouse door itself.

“Heheh, don’t mind the video,” Sadie chuckled, keeping her hands steady as she shot the recording on her smartphone, “I just wanted to get a little shot of you in your house, you know...doing your chores and all.”

“Um...yeah, I’ve...I’ve been trying to get them all done,” nodded Jack, glancing back into the house for a moment before turning around again.

“Awwww, look at you!” teased Sadie gently, bringing the camera closer, “You’re sweating, Jack! Hahaha you know I’m not trying to tire you out! All I want you to do is make sure the floors, counters, and furniture all remain clean -- that’s all!”

“Uh-hu, that’s...uhm, yeah, that’s all I’ve been doing,” replied Jack. “But it’s just...it’s gotten a little, uhhh...harder recently, to reach some places.”

“You hear that?” Sadie laughed, turning the camera around to her own face for a moment, “Jack’s house has gotten a liiiiittle too big for him!” She turned the camera back around to Jack, filming him awkwardly standing in the “oversized” doorway. “I thought I had it all perfectly designed, right down to the exact dimensions of a 4-inch-tall miniature man...buuuuut I guess I didn’t bank on you getting EVEN SMALLER, Jack!”

“B-But I’m...I...I’m s-sorry!” Jack started to sputter, but Sadie interrupted him with her trademark chuckle.

“Jack...Jack,” she smiled, shaking her head down at him as she continued to record, “Do you actually think that I hadn’t planned for this? Haha come on, don’t forget who you’re talking to!”

“Oh…” was all that Jack could manage to say, as he stood there, confused.

“So you’ve been having some trouble reaching things when you’re cleaning?” asked Sadie sweetly. Jack nodded his little head.

“Can’t reach the back of the counters?” she continued, “The top of the armoire?” Jack shook his head.

“So in a normal house,” persisted Sadie patiently, “What do you do when you can’t reach something?”

Jack stood there silently for a few moments, still confused, until he finally answered uncertainly: “Umm...get...a, uh...a step stool or something?”

Sadie straightened up, a broad grin on her face. “Bingo.”

“But I...are there any…?” asked Jack, turning back inside for a moment.

“Well you won’t know until you’ve looked, now, will you?” Sadie chuckled. “If I were you, I’d check in the closet next to the powder room. The supply closet?”

Jack did as he was told, and lo and behold, upon opening the closet door, he saw that there were a variety of step stools and ladders all neatly arranged inside, waiting to be used. He was too deep inside the house for Sadie to film him properly, but he heard his mother laughing as she ended the recording, apparently speaking to Elena:

“Haha, and that’s just a little teaser for you, mom!” she was saying, “If you wanna see more, you gotta come over!”

Over the next hour or so, Jack found the step stools and ladders increasingly useful. Now he didn’t have much trouble at all completing his chores -- he could reach the back of the countertops now with the aid of the step stools, and he was finally able to reach the tops of the tall furniture when he stood on the little ladders. He felt a sense of pride in his renewed ability to get his work done, even if he was also simultaneously acknowledging the humiliating reality that he needed help to finish his chores...in a dollhouse.

Sadie enjoyed watching him bustling around inside, working hard...but of course Alice would drop in often, to watch, to enjoy, and of course to make sure that Sadie wasn’t working him too hard. Alice in particular thought it was absolutely adorable how Jack had to stand on a ladder to dust the tops of the furniture, and also to re-paint the door that Sadie had accidentally chipped when she had “knocked” on it with her fingernail. Using a tiny thimble pail of white paint, Jack had set to work on the ladder, finishing up the job in less than half an hour.

“Just looooook at you!” giggled Alice, her eyes sparkling as Jack came down off the ladder. “It’s just so precious! You needed a ladder to reach up here!” And she extended out her finger, touching the top of the door. It seemed to give her an idea.

“Hey Jack, check it out,” she laughed, and stood her middle and index fingers up on Sadie’s desk, like they were legs. Jack was almost exactly 3 inches tall now, so each one of her fingers was as tall as his entire body...and thicker.

“I’m going up the ladder!” laughed Alice, and she “stepped” with her fingers, going up each step of the ladder, making sure to go slow enough for Jack to appreciate the size comparison. The ladder had been perfectly-sized for him, but compared to Alice’s two fingers, it looked positively tiny.

“Easy there Alice,” chuckled Sadie, “See how it’s sagging? You’re gonna break it! It’s made for itty bitty shrunken tenants, not your fingers!”

“Ooops,” giggled Alice, winking down at Jack as she speared her tongue into the inside of her cheek. “Sorry mom...just couldn’t resist.”

A loud, reverberating knock suddenly sounded down the hallway...a real, fully-sized knock...on a real, fully-sized door.

“Ha! Three guesses who that is,” laughed Sadie, leaning back in her chair, “Why don’t you let your grandmother in, Alice? It didn’t take her long to high-tail it over here after I sent her that video, huh?”


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 18 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep

Chapter 16 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 16

Alice had gone to answer the door, and for a few surreal seconds, Jack had the strangest sensation that everything was completely normal. He was facing his “house,” with his back to Sadie’s office, and as he focused on the house itself, the background became blurred. For a strange instant, Jack felt like he really was standing outside his own two-story house, with a freshly-painted door, all nicely kept-up and decorated inside. In this instant, he was a real adult, fully-independent, with a life of his own.

But then he heard (and felt!) the deep rumble of a hearty chuckle behind him, and he turned around to the sight of his mother leaning forward in her chair, surveying him with obvious amusement.

“Admiring your little paint job there, Jack?” Sadie remarked with a wry smile. “Heheh, you did a fine job, but...I mean, it took you over twenty minutes, didn’t it? And all because I accidentally chipped the door with my fingernail, Jack...my fingernail.”

She held up her pinkie nail, wagging it at him playfully. Jack’s surreal reverie was instantly shattered -- Sadie was hundreds of times bigger than his “house,” and glancing to the side, he could see that even a single tall stack of papers on her desk was taller than the house’s roof. Instantly, reality came sweeping back in his mind; he wasn’t a “real adult” by any stretch of the imagination, he wasn’t independent, and he certainly didn’t have a life of his own. At just under 3 inches tall now, he was owed, body and soul, by his mother, his sister, and his --

“OH my GOODNESS there he is!!” cried the exultant voice of his grandmother. Elena was striding into the office, with Alice following close behind in tow, smiling around her grandmother’s back. Jack blinked and inadvertently backed into the front of his “house.” Elena’s incoming presence was just so huge, so overwhelming, that he wasn’t even aware of his involuntary motion. She just seemed to be coming towards him with such speed and power that he didn’t know what to do. As usual, Elena was well-dressed, sporting a pair of skin-tight black jeans that showed off the swerving curve of her thick thighs, hips, and ass, and she accentuated these jeans with a stylish, solid-white crop top which showed off the sexy, slightly-jiggling flesh of her alabaster stomach.

Alice made a formidable second to her grandmother; she looked so sexy and cute behind Elena, sporting her casual tight jeans and black crop top. Jack wasn’t able to avoid thinking that Alice looked so deliciously “homey” and “domestic,” and he felt the blood rushing into his groin, thinking about how her main activity in life now was to take care of him...to play with him…

But even though Alice certainly looked impressive and sexy (without even trying), Elena was who was truly commanding Jack’s attention. How could she not? She was a fearsome 6’9 in her black platform heels (which were clunking eagerly toward him), but even more than that, it was the triumphant, eager flash in her eyes that captured his complete attention and made him back away submissively into the wall.

“This is the absolute CUTEST thing I have EVER seen in my entire life!” announced Elena jubilantly. In a mere three powerful strides, she had crossed Sadie’s entire office and was now bending down at the waist, her head looming high over the dollhouse nonetheless, as she surveyed the entire set-up with wide, excited eyes. From Jack’s perspective, Elena had literally become his entire sky.

“And YOU,” Elena intoned, lowering her huge head even closer to Jack. Her deep voice rumbled through the air, through the desk Jack was standing on, through every atom of his body. He was transfixed by her size and power. Alice and Sadie were huge enough, but there was no question that Elena seemed like the biggest of them all.

“YOU must be that precioussss little tenant who Sadie filmed cleaning this beautiful house earlier today!” Her face was only a few feet away from Jack now. She had lowered it so much that her chin was now resting on Sadie’s desk. Jack had forgotten how flexible his grandmother was. But he couldn’t really seem to think about anything besides her enormous head just sitting there in front of him, towering over his trembling little body. Her head alone had to be more than twice as tall as his entire body.

“He’s a pretty good tenant, you know,” quipped Sadie, who was leaning back in her desk chair, putting her big arms behind her head, so that the white “BOSS” words stretched themselves across her titanic tits. “He cleans as best he can...although, as you saw from the video, sometimes he needs a little help, getting to those high hard-to-reach places.”

“Oh I’m sure he does,” cooed Elena, her head rising and falling on her chin as she spoke, “I was just thinking how this is a verrrrrry big house for one itty bitty little guy to take care of.”

“He’s trying his best,” came Alice’s full, soft voice, and Jack suddenly felt a strong, warm force on the top of his head, making his knees buckle a little. Alice had lowered the pad of her index finger, and was gently petting his head, blinking down lusciously at him as she did so.

“Ok, I’ve gotta go make dinner,” she announced, winking down at Jack. “You two take it easy on him, alright?”

“Heheh, you’re such a protective spirit, Alice,” chuckled Sadie, lugging herself up from her chair. “And anyway, I’ll follow you out -- got to run a few errands before dinner. Make sure all his chores are done, mom.”

Jack watched his mother and sister leave, gawking at how their massive asses swayed and bobbed in their wake. But almost immediately, his attention was utterly usurped by Elena again. She had brought her huge face even closer to him, so that it filled the panorama of his vision. Jack was breathing heavily now, his entire body flushed with arousal, as the long red line of her lips curved upward on either side of him, breaking into a lascivious smile.

“I can see that you have been such an obedient little grandson,” Elena breathed at him. The intense vibration of her hushed voice mixed with the sweetness of her breath, and for a few moments, Jack could only stand there, stupefied by the power of her presence. Finally, he managed to choke out a response:

“O-Obedient...grandma? Wh-what...what do you mean?”

“Aww, haha, sweet baby,” she cooed at him, “Surely you remember what I had told you to do when we saw each other last? I had told you to get smaller, remember?”

The memory dawned on Jack and he nodded his head.

“And...well, just look at you now!” Elena laughed, backing up and rising up to her full height. She spread her hands out, indicating to Jack’s tiny body. “You did exactly what I asked you to do! You got eeeeeeven smaller...way smaller, actually! Here, let me get you up here, so I can measure how tiny my shrunken little grandson has made himself.”

Jack had no idea how he was going to “get up there,” but a second later Elena was bending down, holding out her index finger. Jack immediately understood, and he climbed onto it, mounting it like a horse. Her finger was so warm and huge, and he could feel her blood pumping through it under his crotch. His little cock, which was already semi-erect, became harder still.

“Mmmm, ok, now hold on tight!” chuckled Elena, and she carefully lifted her finger up, up, up, walking as she moved her hand, walking towards the dresser on the other side of the room. From Jack’s perspective, it was like he was riding a roller coaster. He clung to his grandmother’s finger for dear life, wrapping his arms and legs around it. This, of course, had the effect of mashing his cock even harder into her finger, making him even more aroused.

“There we are!” chirped Elena happily, lowering Jack gently down on the dresser. For a few moments, though, he didn’t let go of her finger. It was about a 5-inch dismount onto the dresser, which was way too high for him. Elena tilted her head to the side, grinning.

“Ooooo, is that still a little too high up for you, Jack? Haha, awwwww, you’re just so tiny now! Ok, ok, I’ll go lower, then.”

She moved her finger about an inch above the dresser, and Jack was able to dismount her finger.

“Now, stand up as taaaall and straight as you can!” laughed Elena, producing a tape measure from her purse. “I’d really hate to make you feel...ahem, smaller than you really are!” Her full lips twitched with pleasure at her own joke, which Jack of course understood. He did his best to stand up as straight as possible, and Elena lowered the measuring tape to his tiny form, measuring carefully behind him. She bent down again, peering carefully at the measurement.

“My goodness!” intoned Elena meaningfully. Her eyes went wide and sparkled with pleasure as they travelled from the measuring tape down to Jack’s face. Whenever her eyes found him, he felt the hot rush of blood at his skin; his entire body was blushing.

“You are UNDER 3 inches tall, Jack!” Elena declared. “2.7, to be exact! Ooooo, this is amazing! Just look at your little arms! Your little legs!” She teased his limbs gently with the tip of her finger. Jack’s cock was now full-mast, tenting his tiny shorts, and his face was completely flushed with arousal. Elena could see everything and bent down even closer to him, blinking her eyes lovingly at him (though they gleamed with a lascivious humor).

“You really took my words to heart, didn’t you, Jack?”

He nodded, totally overcome.

“Mmhmm, yes you did,” she said, echoing his nod with an exaggerated one of her own. “And your grandmother wants to show you now how much she appreciates your...hard work.”

Jack watched, breathless, as Elena reached back into her purse and pulled out an eye dropper. He blinked at it, momentarily confused, but right then, he was distracted by Elena’s other hand. She had used her pinkie finger to lower his pants, making his hard cock bounce up into the open air, completely exposed. Jack exhaled, almost cumming right then and there as he stumbled backwards, but Elena shushed him with a bright smile, letting him stumble back into the safety of her other palm, which she had erected like a wall behind him.

“Oooo, take it easy there, little guy!” she chuckled. She held the eye dropper up to his face and squeezed the inflatable rubber end, making it suck at the air. In an instant, Jack understood what it was for. Elena noticed the look of recognition in his face, which only seemed to delight her further.

“Haha ohhhhh you know what this is for, Jack?” she teased, making it suck at the air again. “Hmm? You know what I’m gonna do with this?”

All he could do was nod weakly in response. Elena’s eyes were alive with excitement as she carefully lowered the dropper to his erect cock, and then, as her eyes widened and her eyebrows went up, she latched it on to his cockhead and thrust it down his length, sealing his entire cock inside the dropper.

“Oop! It went straight in!” she giggled. “And hahaha, it sure looks like there’s a lot of extra room, doesn’t there? Mmmmm, but don’t worry Jack -- of course your cock is little! It goes perfectly with the rest of you! Now...mmmm, yeeaaahhh...just relax, little Jack, relaaaaxx....give me all you’ve got. I wanna taste it, Jack. I wanna eat all that cum that my little grandson’s been saving for me.”

As she cooed these sexy words in his ear, Elena was massaging and kneading the rest of his body with her other hand, which was still serving as a wall to prop his body up. At this point, there’s no way that Jack would have been able to stand up by himself. He was too overwhelmed by what his grandmother was doing to him. All the while, she was using her fingers to “suck” his cock with the dropper, squeezing the inflatable end over and over and over again. She didn’t even need to do it quickly. With each squeeze, Jack felt the sucking pressure build against his cock. The whole situation was crazy -- Elena was using an eye dropper as a penis pump, and she was about to make him explode! Jack’s eyes rolled back into his head and he shuddered, his entire body shivering and shaking helplessly against her huge hand as he came over and over into the dropper, egged on and encouraged by his grandmother’s deep, happy voice the entire time.

When at last she had milked him of everything he had, Elena let Jack rest on the dresser as she brought the dropper up to her mouth. While she looked down at him, cocking an eyebrow, she stuck out her big tongue and squirted his entire load onto it, using the dropper. Jack couldn’t believe it -- he had just cum his brains out, and yet he could barely even see his white load on his grandmother’s expansive tongue. She seemed to be able to taste it, though, because she brought her tongue back into her mouth, sucked on it, and swallowed, staring down at him joyfully.

“Mmmmm, just the perfect little salty hint of something!” she laughed, and extended her finger down to him again. Once more, Jack wrapped his body around her finger, and she brought him up to her beaming face.

“Aren’t you just the perfect little thing,” she smiled. “Haha, Jack, I’ve been waiting so long to say this, but...you’re almost pet-sized now!”

Jack was seized with a sudden flash of inspiration, and even though he had just cum his heart out, he could feel his loins stirring again.

“Y-you...you want me to get even smaller, grandma?” His tiny voice contrasted completely with the effortless hugeness of hers. She was already smiling, but his question made her smile even wider still.

“H-how small...d...do you want me to get?” he pursued. The nervousness in his voice belied his arousal, but Elena could feel his cock hardening again against her finger; she knew.

“As small as you want, Jack,” she whispered, using her thumb to lovingly massage his little body as he clung to her index finger. “And we both know that you want to get even smaller for me.”

Through her finger, Jack could tell that Elena’s heart was starting to beat even faster. His joined in her rhythm...the prospects of what she was talking about were simply too hot to resist.

“Just think about it, Jack,” Elena whispered, bringing him even closer to her face, as her thumb continued rubbing up and down his body. “Just imagine being so helplessly small that you have to swim to a Cheerio for safety when I dump you into my cereal bowl for breakfast.”

Jack was breathing hard now. Weeks before, such a scenario would have seemed absurd. But now, living in his little doll house, and having just been milked by an eye dropper, the scenario didn’t seem far away at all.

“Haha, mmmmm, think about being so small that, when you’re playing on my stomach, you accidentally fall into my belly button...and you can’t climb out without help.” Elena’s words were merciless; she was breathing hard now too, her face flushing as she considered the incredible possibilities.

“I’ll have to lower my pinkie down so you can use it to climb up out of my navel,” she teased. “Mmmm, oh god, I know you’re gonna love it, Jack.” Her eyes held him completely, seeing through his body directly into his soul.

“We’re gonna have so much fun together,” she whispered. She was so aroused now that even her whispering voice had gone hoarse. She rolled his little body around her finger, shimmying him down so that he was on his back in her palm. And then, despite having made him cum so hard earlier, she used her finger to spread his legs open and rub his erection.

“I’ve got you in the palm of my hand, Jack,” she breathed, “And I want you even smaller. Do you understand, Jack? You’re already sooooo, so small, but it isn’t enough for me. Not even close. I want you to get smaller, and smaller, and smaller! I’m gonna be staying here from now on, Jack, and I’ll be watching you like a hawk. So shrink for me, my itty bitty grandson! Shrink for your colossal grandma!”

“Yyyyuuughhhhh!” Jack groaned out in ecstasy, orgasming again into Elena’s finger. Her face brightened joyfully, and moments later, she inserted her finger into her mouth, sucking all the rest he had given her and swallowing it down. Jack’s chest heaved as he lay sprawled on his grandmother’s palm. He knew he was still getting smaller, but how small he would end up, only time would tell.

Over the next week, Jack continued to shrink. Now that Elena was staying over permanently, the whole house routine had definitely changed. Some things, however, remained in place. Alice remained Jack’s primary caregiver, since, after all, it was HER house, and he was HER brother. She could even become a bit protective of him, whenever she thought Sadie was working him too hard, or Elena was playing with him too much.

“He’s cum three times already this hour, grandma!” she admonished a few days later, after Elena had been sucking on Jack’s entire lower half, letting his torso hang backwards out of her mouth, totally exhausted.

“Hmmmm?” was all Elena had said in response, pursing her lips and playfully pulling the rest of Jack’s body into her mouth. But Alice was too quick, and latched her fingers around his chest and pulled him out of her grandmother’s mouth.

“Time to clean you up, little brother,” Alice cooed in his ear, giving Elena a lightly reproachful look (to which Elena pretended to shrug innocently), “And let you rest. Playing is all well and good, but I’m gonna make sure the big girls don’t tire you out.”

“She’s one to talk,” whispered Sadie to Elena, after Alice had whisked Jack away to the bathroom, “She made him cum on her tongue four times yesterday!”

“Heheh, yes she did,” nodded Sadie, arching her eyebrows.

“I mean...the girl literally had her head on the kitchen table, with her mouth open, while she had Jack just...just jerk himself off, over and over!” Elena sounded exasperated, but Sadie knew that she was just making a big fuss of everything for fun.

“I believe she said that she was...ahem...testing his heart rate or something?” quipped Sadie wryly.

“Yeah...right,” laughed Elena. She stared after Alice, who had just closed the bathroom door. The sound of the sink running...apparently she was giving him a bath. Elena pursed her lips together, making no secret of her jealousy.

There was no real tension between the three women in the house, but it was definitely true to say that, as Jack continued to shrink smaller and smaller, the three of them kept up a friendly competition amongst each other, seeing who could tease and toy and play with him in the way that got the best reaction. Sadie’s preferred method was discipline; she loved peeking in on Jack in his “house,” checking up on how he was performing his chores, and admonishing him in a jokingly severe way if the results weren’t to her satisfaction.

“Even with the ladders and step stools!” she exclaimed one day, pointing to the dusty high places in the house using a pencil that she was poking in through the window. “Look at that, Jack! Dust! Even with everything I provided for you, you still can’t reach anymore!”

“I...I’m sorry, mom!” he stammered, reddening. “B-But...I’m only...only one-and-a-half inches tall now, so…”

“What are you saying, Jack?” came Sadie’s voice, as she withdrew the pencil and peered in the window. Her eye took up the lion’s share of the windowpane. “Are you saying that this tiny little doll house is...too BIG for you!?”

Jack stood there in the living room, gawking at the implications of what his mother was asking, but there was no way around it -- the house WAS too big for him now. Even on the step stools, he could barely reach the countertops now, and he had to work for minutes to even open the tiny freezer that Sadie had ordered especially for the house. It ran on a single AAA battery.

“Aww, now there’s no need to hang your head, Jack,” purred Sadie through the window, her tone softening immediately. “Don’t you worry, ok? You just keep on doing the best job you can do and...big ole momma boss will take care of the rest, ok?”

That was how Sadie played around with him. Alice, on the other hand, while more gentle and accommodating, enjoyed toying with her brother in a more overtly sexual way. In addition to wearing him around all day in her belly button ring (whose straps she had to keep tightening around his ever-shrinking arms and legs each day), Alice had developed a series of “cum games” that she loved playing with him. This had all taken Jack by surprise, since Alice had always been so calm and quiet and reserved before -- she was still calm and quiet with him, but she was now anything but reserved. She put her head on the table, going “Aaaaaaaaaa,” and urged him to cum on her outstretched tongue, which she shook and flicked at him suggestively. She wondered aloud how many times she could make him cum in twenty minutes using just her pinkie finger (her record was three, but she wasn’t satisfied with that). She got out her old princess dolls (who looked like 60-foot-tall giantesses to Jack now) and had them “play boyfriend” with him, pursuing him around the living room floor, catching him, and “kissing him” with their open mouths. Inevitably, this would end with Alice playfully jerking Jack off with her dolls’ hands, while she cooed and giggled to him in her “doll voice.”

It had become clear to Jack that, although she still saw him as human, Alice was increasingly viewing him as her own personal little toy, to play with, to tease, to pleasure, and ultimately, to protect. After he had shrunk down to 1 inch tall, she forbade him from helping her anymore in the kitchen. She said that she didn’t want to strain him, and that she wanted him to save up all his energy for when they were having fun and playing. Inevitably, while she cooked dinner, she wore him in her belly button ring, and now that he was only an inch tall, the yawning hole of her navel behind him seemed huger and deeper than ever.

‘I better be careful not to fall in there,’ he thought to himself, ‘Because if I get much smaller, I won’t be able to get out!’

Alice’s “cum games” were intense, but what Elena did with Jack was even more overwhelming. She played many similar games with Jack that Alice did -- she used her eye dropper on him often, she savored rubbing his little cock in between her fingers until it shot its load, and she made no secret of her oral fixation, often yawning open her mouth and sucking in half his body, just for fun. But it was the WAY that Elena played with him that made Jack feel uniquely small. She was constantly calling attention to his size, in all kinds of creative ways. She would often whip out a magnifying glass so that she could get a better look at him; she would screw an earhorn into her ear and bend down, making it obvious that she couldn’t hear his little voice. She even made a point of showing off her new pair of specially-made glasses, that allowed her to see extra-tiny things up close.

“These are SUPPOSED to be for reading itty bitty words,” Elena teased, winking down at him, “But REALLY, they’re for spotting itty bitty shrinking grandsons who just can’t stop getting smaller!”

It was true...Jack continued to shrink, day after day, until finally, Alice announced that he was only a half an inch tall. Everyone was gathered around Jack, who was standing naked on the kitchen table, hard as a rock, shaking slightly from the implications of his new measurement. He could barely raise his eyes to the three giantess women who were looming over him...they were his whole world. A hushed silence followed Alice’s announcement of the measurement.

“Mmmmm, I knew this day would come!” declared Sadie happily, breaking the silence. She was reaching into her purse. “And now is the perfect time, Jack, to show you something that I think you’ll appreciate.”

The next moment, she had pulled out something...another tiny doll house! Except this one was FAR smaller than the first; it fit perfectly in the palm of Sadie’s hand.

“Ooooo, LOOK at it, Jack!” cried Elena, clapping her hands and bouncing up and down. “It’s PERFECT for you!”

“Wha...what is it!?” Jack stuttered, his eyes going wide.

“Oh but isn’t it obvious, little brother?” smiled Alice, bending down low and staring him straight in the face, “It’s your new home!”


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 19 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep

Chapter 17 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 17

It didn’t take Jack long to get used to his new abode – despite the initial image of the entire two-story house resting in the palm of Sadie’s hand, all it took was for Jack to be alone in the house for a few hours, and everything began to feel normal. He felt shocked at how quickly he became accustomed to everything; the whole house had been meticulously fitted and furnished for someone who was half an inch tall, and everything, down to the height of the ceilings, the size of the sofa, the height of the counters in the “kitchen” (there was only a pretend stove and microwave in this house, unlike the previous one)...it all fit him. At first, Jack wondered how on earth his mother had managed to commission such a project, but then he remembered that Saide was…well, Sadie. If she wanted something badly enough, she would find a way to get it, one way or another.

But now that he had been inside his new house for a bit, Jack had the strange sensation of forgetting the outside world. As long as he didn’t look out the window, he could sit here in the living room on the sofa, or in the easy chair, and pretend that everything was normal – that he was a normal-sized person in a normal-sized house. For a bit, he actually enjoyed imagining these things. It wasn’t so much that Jack was unhappy with being small, especially now that the three giantesses in his life had given him their overwhelming support…but it was more that, in this new house, at least for a bit, he could relax his mind a little and pretend that he was simply another adult, just like everyone else.

Of course, after a while, it was impossible to maintain this mental facade. If he stared hard enough out of the window, he was able to make out that the house was not situated in a yard on a street, but rather on a desk in his mother’s office. And even if he didn’t look out the window, the whole feel of his house started to creep into his brain. It was all so normal…ALMOST normal, at least. There was something slightly “off” about everything. The furniture, the little pictures on the walls, even the charming little chandelier in the “dining room” all looked so pleasing and ordinary, and yet Jack could tell that there was something not quite right, something out of place. Examining everything closely, he could tell that it had all been made by someone who was skillful and attentive, though only up to a point. The furniture wasn’t actually upholstered; the walls and ceiling were painted carefully, though with some obvious oversights in the corners; the carpet was frayed and a little lacking in the corners as well. Jack knew, without too much thinking, why all this was so – the tiny house was simply too miniature for a normal-sized human to craft perfectly. Their fingers were just too big.

As Jack privately turned all these things over in his head, he happened to glance out the front window, and nearly fell off the sofa in surprise. A huge green eye was completely filling up the window, staring straight at him. Without even waiting to hear the full, ecstatic voice, Jack knew who it was.

“Oooooo I spy…a tiny little grandson!” exclaimed Elena jokingly, her eye going even wider in the window. “I just can’t believe my luck!”

“Heheh, uhhh, hi grandma,” Jack managed to say, trying to recover himself. “Um…uh, why…why do you feel lucky?”

“Oh come on Jack,” chuckled Elena, the vibrations of her laughter permeating through every bit of the house, even though it wasn’t that loud, “You of all people know that answer to that – I’m so lucky because I never thought I’d get to own my teeny tiny grandson!”

Jack was standing at the window, staring out at his grandmother’s eye, and even though he couldn’t see her expression, he could picture that huge, knowing, sexy grin on her face. He felt himself get hard, just standing there in the presence of her huge eye. She made him feel so incredibly tiny, so small, so terribly insignificant, and yet, at the same time, she made him feel like he mattered, that he somehow belonged to her.

‘But I don’t just belong to grandma,’ Jack found himself thinking, ‘I…I belong to Alice too…and to mom, obviously, but Alice has really kind of…taken some ownership of me recently…’

He thought about how his younger sister now often wore him around in her belly button piercing, and how he spent so much time with her as she went around the house doing chores and cooking delicious food. Alice had grown accustomed to gently teasing him about the near-constant erection he was now sporting. Jack’s thoughts began to drift, but then, almost as quickly, they came right back to the present. It was difficult to think of anything but his grandmother when her gigantic eye was staring at him through the window.

“How about my adorable little shrunken grandson come on out here?” Elena chuckled, blinking her eye slowly, so that her eyelid had the effect of drawing a shade down over the window, “Just so I can get a nice look at you!”

Jack immediately obeyed, even though he was self-conscious about his obvious erection. The miniature clothes he had on (that Alice had knitted herself) weren’t doing much to hide it. However, he thought that perhaps, being half an inch tall now, Elena wouldn’t be able to see his hard cock poking through his shorts. But as soon as he got outside (which, of course was really just Sadie’s office), those hopes vanished, because Elena was bending her huge, curvy body over him, brandishing a magnifying glass. To Jack, it felt almost like a skyscraper was toppling down over him – that’s how huge Elena looked to him now, even with him standing on Sadie’s desk. He was so startled by her colossal presence that he fell over backwards.

“Awww, hahaha is grandma a little too much for you?” Elena teased, scrunching up her face affectionately at him as she peered down at his supine little body with the magnifying glass. Her one eye looked huge and distorted in the lens, many times bigger than Jack’s entire body, as she stared down closely at him. “Is it my outfit, Jack? Is it a little too risque, maybe?”

Jack was able to see that Elena was sporting a tight, sexy black crop top that left none of her alluring, fleshy lower stomach to the imagination. Her tight black designer jeans completed a stylish, trendy picture – Elena might have been older, but she had certainly kept up with the times. Her figure was as enviable as any younger woman’s, and Jack was trying to drink it all in; he couldn’t help himself. She just looked so huge, so powerful, so unbearably sexy, and the fact that she was peering down at him with a magnifying glass, studying his tiny body, only added to her sexual appeal. He felt staggeringly objectified, though in the best, most lascivious way possible. His erection hardened even further, and Elena saw it.

“Ooooo, now what do we have heeeeere?” she intoned in an excited drawl. Extending out her pinkie finger (which was about four times longer and six times thicker than Jack’s entire body), she gently poked and prodded the pad of it into Jack’s raging boner. He sucked in his breath through his teeth and arched his back in helpless pleasure, reflexively humping the pad of his grandmother’s pinkie. He felt a gust of sweet wind against his body, ruffling his hair, and even though he had shut his eyes tightly in arousal, he knew that Elena had blown out her breath in an amused chuckle.

“Psshshsahahaha, just look at you, Jack,” she laughed softly, “I’m just touching you a tiiiiiny little bit with my pinkie, and you can’t help humping it! Hahaha, do I really make you that horny? God, who am I kidding, of COURSE I do, hahaha – like, what choice do you have, right? You’re such a sweet, adorable little thing, waaaay smaller than even my smallest finger…and when I touch you like this, you’re just so dominated, so overpowered, that your poor, cute little body just doesn’t have any other way to react! It’s soooo precious, Jack – hahaha, maybe it’s like some evolutionary response thing, or something. There’s the fight-or-flight response, but then, hahaha, there’s the get-hard-and-hump-the-alpha response! Hahaha awwwww, sooooo cute! Hmmm, so what’s this little guy do, Jack? Hmmm? Does he talk? Lemme get a closer look at him.”

But before Elena could tear away Jack’s pants, Alice walked into the room.

“What’s going on here, grandma?” she asked, the humor evident in her voice.

“Oh you know, same-old, same-old,” Elena replied, glancing over at her granddaughter, “Just marveling over how miniscule your little brother has gotten.”

“God, I can barely even see him from up here,” Alice murmured, and she bent at her waist, leaning in to get a good look at him. Jack was used to being around all these huge women, but even so, when Alice leaned in towards him, he again got the impression that a gigantic, towering building was about to fall on him. But her gorgeous, smiling face set him at ease; he had caught a glimpse of her bright red crop top, and the luscious curves that were evident in the tight blue jeans she was wearing. Before his condition, when she was working as a librarian, Alice had always dressed quite modestly. Now, though, she had become accustomed to wearing more revealing clothing that showed off her true form, and of course this only made Jack harder.

“Heyyyyy, you’ve been doing more than “marveling” at him, grandma!” Alice gently scolded, “You’ve been working him up! Look at that little thing poking out of his pants!”

“I knowwwww, isn’t it adorable?” Elena laughed, winking down at Jack, “Now that you’re here, we can examine it together through the magnifying glass…you know, for scientific purposes only, of course.”

“Well, actually,” Alice declared, in that soft but confident tone that only she could pull off, “I came in here to fetch Jack so we could cook dinner together. Spaghetti and meatballs tonight, and I’d really hate to cook all alone, without my little brother to keep me company like he always does.”

“Oh…heheh, oh of course,” nodded Elena good-naturedly, even though it was clear she was disappointed that her little grandson was being whisked away from her, “It’s your house, Alice…and, haha, he’s your little brother, after all! I can’t get too greedy with him. Spaghetti and meatballs, mmmmm!”

“Aw grandma,” Alice said kindly, as she gently swooped Jack up in her fingers, peeled his clothes off, and began carefully attaching him to her belly button piercing, “I don’t mean to be a spoil-sport here – you can have him all you want tomorrow.”

“I…I can!?” Elena asked excitedly. “But…but I thought –”

“I’ve gotta go to the library tomorrow,” said Alice, still deftly pulling the bonds tight around Jack’s body. He was still amazed that her huge fingers had the dexterity to accomplish this task so effortlessly. “I’m training my replacement, since you remember I resigned my job so I could have more time to take care of Jack.”

“Oh…oh that’s right!” exclaimed Elena, clapping her hands. She bent down towards Alice’s navel, so that her face was only inches away from Jack. He felt so tiny, with Alice’s stomach rising like a cliff behind him, and Elena’s face looming like a massive ship before him. Her eyes were wide and sparkling with anticipation.

“I can’t wait till tomorrow, little man,” she purred at him, “I already know what we’re gonna do!”

Jack was left wondering what exactly she meant as Alice turned, chuckling, and strode out of the room, down the hall, and into the kitchen. In this position, with his arms and legs outspread, tied to Alice’s piercing, it was difficult for Jack to think of anything else, but Elena’s wide, flashing eyes were hard to get out of his mind. What was it, exactly, that she had planned for him the next day?! He was excited to find out, of course, but a part of him was also quite nervous.

“Mmmmm, I can tell grandma’s got you a little tense,” came Alice’s huge, comforting voice high above him. She extended a massive finger down and, ever-so-gently, directed his chin up, so that he could see her towering figure from far below. Even like this, she just looked so warm and kind…but he also detected a little sparkle of her own in her eyes.

“She was edging you pretty good, it looks like,” Alice continued, and her finger smoothly went down his naked body, settling on his hard cock, which was still poking full-mast out into the air. Alice’s soft, musical laughter chimed out into the air, its charming waves dancing and vibrating against his ears.

“Hahaha, you know, I can barely even feel it anymore, Jack,” she teased, “Because you’ve gotten sooooo small…heheh, but I know it’s there, little brother. I know it’s there…I can juuuust barely feel it against the tip of my finger. Oooooo golly, you’re really hard, aren’t you?”

“Y-Yessss!” gasped Jack out into the air. Even though he had almost yelped the words, Alice had to bend down at her waist, lowering her torso farther down as her hair spilled over her head. The next thing Jack knew, she was looking straight at him, upside-down. Her tongue was caught up in between her teeth – she was grinning at him. God she was so hot. As she smiled at him in that position, her finger began slowly, gently, rubbing against his cock. Jack felt the blood beginning to rush and pound through his body.

“Oooooo, you like that, don’t you little brother?” Alice cooed at him. “You’re already about ready to pop. Heheh, and I’m barely doing anything, Jack…I’m barely even touching you. Mmmmm, grandma really did warm you up nicely for me, didn’t she? And just think about it, Jack. You’re tied to my piercing, with my belly button yawning up behind you…haha, it could swallow you whole at this point, easily…and I’m just baaaarely running my finger like this over your little cock…”

“Auuuuuuhgghhhhh…” groaned Jack, twisting and turning in his bonds.

“Awwwww, it’s not gonna take much longer, is it, tiny boy?” came Alice’s sweet, gentle words. “Well come on then, little brother. Shoot it out. Give your big sister a little something salty to smack on while she’s cooking dinner.”

*Smack* *Smack* *Smack* *Smack*

Alice popped her full lips together hungrily. That was all it took. Jack groaned out in submissive pleasure as he came all over the pad of Alice’s finger. Her soft laughter filled his ears, as did her coos of encouragement. When he was finally milked, she brought her finger to her mouth and sucked it clean, making sure that Jack watched the whole thing happen upside down. Then, winking lovingly at him, she straightened up again and proceeded along making dinner, with Jack’s exhausted, happy form hanging limply in its bonds.

Later that evening, at dinner, they were all chatting about the day’s events (with Elena playfully lamenting how Alice had taken Jack away from her), when Sadie suddenly cut in.

“Wait, so you’re saying Jack was just sitting inside on the sofa in his house, doing nothing?”

“Haha well the house looked quite clean when I peeked in,” laughed Elena, winking down at Jack, who, as usual, was sitting next to Alice’s plate, munching on a tiny bit of meatball that she had specially prepared for him. “I think he had just finished with all of his chores – the poor boy looked rather beat, I have to say, haha!”

“Hmmm, well I guess that’s kind of what I was meaning to get at,” mused Sadie, after swallowing down the last remnants of her third helping of the evening. She looked down at Jack, not unkindly at all, but with a penetrating energy that made him a bit uncomfortable.

“See, technically, Jack has been working for me all this time,” Sadie continued, “As my personal…well…let’s call him a desk monkey.”

“Mom!” protested Alice, “That’s not a very nice way to put it!”

“Oh well, whatever you wanna call him…” Sadie replied dismissively, waving her hand.

“Paperweight?” suggested Elena, “Haha, no, wait…he’s too small to weigh down papers…to weigh down anything, really.”

“Exactly,” nodded Sadie, “That’s what I’m talking about.” She cast her glance down again at Jack, and his heart began to beat quickly.

“Wh-what…what are you saying, mom?” he asked, his little voice sounding shaky and high-pitched in the company of the huge, deep-voiced women at the table.

“Well, there’s really no easy way to put this, Jack,” sighed Sadie, shrugging her shoulders, “But it’s gotta be said. It’s been a long time coming, and eventually it was just bound to reach this point.”

“Wh-what point!?” Jack cried, jumping up to his feet. Alice put her palm behind him, gently smoothing his back with her finger, trying to calm him down. But Jack was terrified at what Sadie was about to say. He loved the equilibrium they had right now, and so much of it was based on the idea that he at least contributed something to the household. All this time, ever since Sadie had moved in, he had been her “helper.” Deep down, he knew he wasn’t really doing much, but still, the principle stood that he was employed in her business. And now…now she was about to…to…!?

“Mom’s right,” Sadie said flatly. “You can’t weigh down anything anymore. You’re too tiny to take notes…any notes I can read without a magnifying glass, anyway, and that starts to strain my eyes eventually. You can’t straighten or tidy anything up on my desk, because everything on it is waaaay, way too heavy for you to lift.”

“Haha I saw him trying to lift a paperclip yesterday!” laughed Elena. “It was like he was trying to deadlift 500 pounds!”

“Point being,” nodded Sadie, turning to Jack again, “That I’m afraid I’m gonna have to let you go from the business, Jack.”

“N-no!” he exclaimed, going ashen-faced.

“I’m sorry,” shrugged Sadie matter-of-factly, “But it’s a decision I just had to make, Jack. It’s nothing personal, of course. It’s just business. I can’t afford to be distracted by my half-inch-tall son when I’m trying to run a company.”

“Nooo!” cried Jack, and suddenly, without even thinking, he ran across the table, straight up to Sadie’s hand, and began hammering his little fists into the fleshy part in between her thumb and index finger. Alice put her hand over her mouth to hide her smile, even as her heart went out to him. Elena didn’t even bother hiding her mirth, and her eyebrows went straight up in enjoyment. Sadie’s mouth twitched, and it seemed that, like Alice, she too was trying to stifle a smile. And far down below, Jack continued hammering away on her hand. It was an uncharacteristic outburst from him, and his strength of feeling had come as a shock to him. He hadn’t realized how much of his sense of self-worth had hung on the idea of being “useful” around the house.

“Heheh…my goodness, Jack,” chuckled Sadie, not even reacting to his fists against her hand, “It’s not like I’m kicking you out of the house. You’re still our little guy, haha! But I’m just relieving you of your duties in the business, that’s all!”

“But I wanna work!!” cried Jack, “I wanna help!! I want to be useful!!”

“Heh…uh…useful, Jack?” chuckled Sadie, now unable to hide her amusement, “Don’t take this the wrong way, buuuuut…you haven’t been “useful” to me for weeks.”

“Wh-What!?” he asked, stopping his assault on her hand to stare up in confusion, “I…b-but I…I…”

“Jack,” Sadie said calmly, leaning in over him as she extended her pinkie finger out next to his body, “Look at you. You’re absolutely tiny. Like I said, don’t take all this the wrong way. We all love you, and you’re not going anywhere. But…haha, like…come on, Jack. You’re half an inch tall. Did you really think that you were actually...doing anything useful around here?”

“Besides being the most adorable little grandson?” cut in Elena.

“And besides being the perfect belly button ornament?” added Alice, “Who gives me tasty little treats that are soooo delicious?”

Even in the midst of his outburst, Jack couldn’t help but turn around to look at his sister. He still hadn’t gotten used to how blatantly her calm, quiet voice could just go from zero to sixty in a second with the sexual innuendo. She winked at him, and licked her lips.

“Yessss, obviously besides all that,” replied Sadie, rolling her eyes. “The whole point of this is just to say that Jack can’t do any meaningful human tasks anymore.”

“He’s basically just our little plaything now, is what you’re saying,” remarked Elena brightly.

“Mmmmm…yes,” nodded Sadie, “Yes, that’s exactly what I'm saying.”

Jack just stood there, still upset, though now feeling that tell-tale sensation of incoming arousal. He didn’t like it, and wished that it would go away. But right then, he found himself whisked up into the air. Alice had lovingly wrapped her fingers around him, and was now speaking softly into his ear, as she held him up, with his body facing Elena and Sadie as his little legs dangled high in the air.

“Awww Jack, don’t worry,” her soft voice purred in his ear, “This just means that me and grandma are gonna have soooo much more time with you! Now that’s not such a bad thing, is it?”

“N-no,” Jack admitted, shaking his head.

“And really,” Alice continued, “If we’re all being honest, it was pretty clear from that start that mom was just “employing” you for fun, anyway. Haha, I mean, just watching you sit on those stacks of paper! So cute!”

“And now that you’re half-an-inch tall,” added Elena meaningfully, leaning forward on her elbows, “It’s more obvious than ever now that your body is really just so…insignificant. We can’t really pretend any longer.”

“Nope,” Sadie said, shaking her head, “We can’t.”

“In…insignificant!?” Jack asked, feeling startled, and yet so aroused at the same time, “B-But…but what do you –”

“Shhhh, Jack,” came Alice’s sweet voice in his ear, “They’re right. You are insignificant. Physically speaking at least, haha. Of course in the metaphysical sense you mean everything to us, and we wouldn’t trade this little body for the world. But, just in terms of the physical reality…haha…ummm, yeah, Jack…you’re about as insignificant as it gets.”

As she spoke these soft but deadly words in his ear, Jack suddenly lost control. He had been so upset just moments before, but he had also gotten hard when they had all started talking about how useless he was. Alice’s words were just icing on the cake, and the physical power and domination she (and the other two) were lording over him proved too much to handle. He shuddered and spasmed in her fingers, cumming in his pants. Chuckling knowingly, Alice snaked her finger down his pants, collected his cum, and licked it off her finger, in full view of Elena and Sadie.

“Case in point,” chuckled Sadie, shaking her head one more time as she smirked and helped herself to fourths. Elena was staring at Jack hungrily, with obvious envy in her eyes. Jack was too busy exhaling out heavily into Alice’s fingers, but she looked across the table and caught her grandmother’s glance. Alice knew that Jack was going to be in for quite the day tomorrow.

The next morning, Alice arose bright and early, and, after getting herself dressed and ready to go to the library, she strode over to Jack’s little house, which she now kept on her nightstand. Peeking in through the window, she gazed lovingly at his sleeping form for a couple minutes.

“Keep sleeping, little brother,” she whispered, “Get all the rest you can get…you’re gonna need it today.”

Two hours later, Jack had woken up, stretched, and walked sleepily downstairs. He had planned to go sit “outside,” surveying Alice’s bedroom, until either Elena or Sadie showed up to bring him his morning coffee. But as soon as he walked outside, though, he found himself backing into the front door he had just closed. Elena was standing before him, looming a full 6’9 in her platform boots. She was wearing a long white lab coat that she filled our completely, with the coat looking especially tight around her hips and chest. She had a ruler in one hand, and a microscope in the other. But most conspicuously, looking down, Jack could see that, under the coat, she had on a black crop top, revealing her stomach and belly button, and…something bright flashed at him. Had she…had she…!? Yes, she had – a belly button piercing, just like Alice’s.

“Wh-what’s this!?” Jack stammered.

“Up and at em’ little guy!” announced Elena brightly. “The doctor’s in, and she needs to get some measurements!”


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 20 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


Chapter 18 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 18

Jack was breathing heavily, with his back plastered to the door of his tiny house, as he stared up at the intimidatingly huge figure of his grandmother, all decked out in her lab coat. He had not been expecting her so early in the morning, and he certainly had not been prepared to see her gigantic frame stretching the confines of this…costume? Cosplay? Jack didn’t really know what Elena was getting at, but he did know that it was turning him on – everything about her get-up, from the microscope and ruler she was holding, to the way her fleshy belly peeked out from behind the strained, buttoned openings in her lab coat…it was forcing Jack’s loins to feel the pressure. But, of course, it was the devious, excited way she was looking down at him that was really getting him excited. For several moments, he just stood there, his back to the door, gawking up at her. Only after Elena raised her eyebrows and began slowly licking her teeth did Jack realize that she expected him to say something, to get the “game” started.

“M-Measurements!?” he stuttered. God his voice sounded small. “But I…w-we…we already know how…h-how small I am!”

Elena cocked a humorous and suggestive eyebrow up at him, shifting her weight over to one hip. As she did so, Jack watched in awe at how her thick, immense thighs jiggled, and how her large belly wobbled with her movement. She wasn’t fat per se, but…well, Jack could tell that Elena had clearly put on a few pounds recently, and the overall effect was to make her look more alluring and voluptuous than ever.

“Are you really so sure about that, sweetheart?” Elena inquired. “How small were you yesterday, when your sister measured you?”

“I…I was half-an-inch tall!” called up Jack, feeling like he had to compensate for how pitiful his voice sounded by speaking louder than normal. “J-Just like…like I’ve been for a while now!”

“Ohhhhh so my little grandson thinks he’s all done shrinking?” Elena intoned meaningfully, now bending over at the waist so that her shadow fully eclipsed Jack and his entire little house.

“I th-think…I think so, yeah!” nodded Jack. In truth, he really had no idea, but the thought of getting even smaller frightened him, since he had already been told that he was physically “insignificant” by both Sadie and Alice yesterday. He didn’t want to feel this useless, but it would have been a lie to say that it didn’t stir up a din of activity deep down at the base of his cock.

“Well,” Elena declared sunnily, as her face spread into a broad smile, “There’s only one way to find out for sure, isn’t there?”

Jack felt a thunderous vibration go through his feet – Elena had set down the microscope on the other side of the desk. From Jack’s perspective, it was like she had just put a 15-story building down a block away from where he was standing. The shock waves that went through the nightstand nearly caused him to lose his balance.

“Oho, easy there, little guy!” chuckled Elena. She put the ruler down as well, reached into the breast pocket of her lab coat (which was visibly stretched by her large breasts), and then brought out a pair of tweezers, which she clinked open and closed down at Jack, playfully winking.

“I’ve got to be ohhhhh so careful with my shrunken little man,” Elena smiled, “And seeing as how we’ll be conducting such precise measurements this morning, I really do have to take extra care to be gentle. Haha, I’m worried my fingers are too big to hold you now! So these tweezers are perfect, don’t you think so?”

“I…I d-don’t…uhhh…I don’t know,” Jack stammered. Of course, the tweezers only just made him feel even smaller and more insignificant than he already felt…but, true to form, his little cock was rock-hard as usual.

“You don’t know?” Elena laughed, her voice suddenly rambunctious, “Oh no, little Jack, no, no, no – that kind of passivity is not going to fly with me this morning.” She straightened up to her full height – 6’9 in those black platform boots – and drew in a deep breath. Jack could literally hear the fabric of her lab coat stretching as her big body inflated even larger, and he saw, once again, the twinkle of metal through the stretched buttons: her new belly button ring.

“Looks like the resident nurse needs to lay the ground rules,” Elena continued, snapping at the air again with her tweezers. Suddenly, with her free hand, she deftly unbuttoned the underside of her lab coat, and her thick hips and large belly seemed to jump out in relief. Jack ogled helplessly; now that she had set herself loose, Elena looked bigger than ever. But he wasn’t ready for what came next. Quite deliberately, Elena stepped closer to the nightstand, so that she towered over Jack like a skyscraper. He lost his head under her shadow, and staggered forward away from his house, feeling scared of her immense presence, and yet still drawn to it magnetically at the same time. A booming laugh echoed through his head from far above, and he saw it coming at him right before it hit him: Elena’s big belly. She was swinging it sideways, and there was nothing Jack could do to get out of the way. The powerful wave of flesh knocked into him, laying him out on his back, winding him completely. Again, Elena’s clamorous laugh resounded in his ears.

“Hahaha, awwww I barely even touched you!” Elena exclaimed, swinging her belly back and forth playfully above him, teasing him with the naughty glint of her belly button piercing. “Seems like you’re no match for grandma’s biiiiiiig ol’ belly, huh? Hahaha!”

“N-No…match…” panted Jack from his supine position. He hadn’t been hurt at all, just winded. Elena clearly knew what she was doing. And now, as she leaned over him with the tweezers, Jack could tell from her wide, excited eyes that the fun was only just beginning. He still felt self-conscious about how obviously hard he was, but the way that Elena was staring at him, and treating him like a little plaything, was not making him any less aroused.

“Mmmm, now hold still, sweet thing,” Elena cooed down at him, lowering the tweezers down carefully, “Let the nurse do her thing….ohhhh god, look how small you’ve gotten! Haha these tweezers look huge compared to you! Don’t worry, though – I’m going to be verrrrrry gentle…that’s right, don’t move…just keep still and relax…let yourself go, little guy. I’ve got you – you’re in good hands.”

It certainly wasn’t the easiest thing in the world for Jack to do. From his perspective, the tweezers were two big, smooth pieces of steel, each about the size of a bus, and they were coming at him. The steel felt cold against his naked skin. And yet, miraculously, it seemed, Elena’s touch was so deft and gentle that he barely even noticed that she “had” him, and it was only a couple seconds later that he realized that he was airborne. The views of Elena’s curvy body rushed by in his vision as she brought him up to her face, until the rushing stopped, and all that he could see was her warm smile and her bright, excited eyes.

“Look at that,” Elena giggled, evidently very pleased with everything, “I’m holding my little shrunken grandson with a pair of tweezers! Heheh, if you didn’t feel small before, Jack, I’ll bet you do now, huh?”

Jack could only nod silently in response. His ability to speak seemed to have temporarily vacated him. The reality of his tininess had reached new heights, new proportions, and he was overwhelmed by the hugeness of everything around him. He didn’t dare look down, for fear of the inevitable vertigo. Elena seemed to have noticed that it was all a bit much for him, and her smile relaxed a little sympathetically.

“Awww, I know it must seem pretty high up here for you,” she purred, “And anyway, we’ve got an examination to get to. So doooowwwwnn you go, little one.”

Elena lowered Jack back down to the nightstand with the tweezers, depositing him gently down on his back. After playfully clicking the empty tweezers a couple times over his head, Elena set to work with her ruler. It was definitely intimidating for Jack to see someone so huge “get serious” and start rummaging around him, but he knew that all he had to do was lie completely still. His little cock was pointed straight up into the air, and he knew that it was only a matter of time before his grandmother acknowledged it. He only hoped that he would be able to keep his orgasm at bay when she did.

“Okaaaay, sooooo…” Elena hummed. She had carefully lined her ruler up next to Jack’s body, and she was now peering down through a magnifying glass, making sure that the measurement was as exact as possible. The magnifying glass greatly exaggerated the size of her eye from Jack’s perspective, and her gigantic eye critiquing every tiny detail of his little body made him feel even more objectified than before. He accidentally squirmed a little, feeling distinctly overwhelmed by the examination.

“Mmmmm, now keep still, Jack,” Elena chuckled down at him. Her voice boomed softly through his body like thunder. “I know you were embarrassed that I was holding you like that with those tweezers, and that I need a magnifying glass to measure you accurately now. Haha, I mean, I’d be embarrassed too…if I was as small as you are now.”

Elena paused for a moment in her teasing, and as she did, Jack felt her the sweet, luxurious heat of her exhaled breath wash over his prone and naked body. If it hadn’t been obvious before that she was relishing every moment of this examination, it was now.

“But I know you’re excited, Jack,” she whispered, still peering at him through the magnifying glass, “And I know how much you’ve loved me and your sister helping you with all your teeny weeny little tasks. Ohhhh yesssss, you can’t hide that, little one!”

Elena had now reached down the tip of her pinkie finger, and was dragging its fleshy pad ever-so-softly across Jack’s cock. He gasped, trying to hold his breath…and his cum.

“You know, it’s funny,” Elena continued, now peering at his cock with the magnifying glass, “The smaller you get, the more obvious it becomes how much you LOVE feeling tiny and useless. Haha, you’d think it would be the other way around, wouldn’t you! And, of course, it’s true that I need this magnifying glass to even get a good look at your precious little cock…but compared to the rest of you…haha, well Jack, let’s say that I don’t think you’ve ever been harder in your life! You LOVE how small you are, how tiny you are in comparison to me, how much you depend on me for everything now that your sister has let me have you for the day.”

Elena now shifted the magnifying glass slightly, peering down at his face.

“Oh yesssss,” she breathed, “Ever since you started shrinking, I think you’ve wanted nothing more than to be my little pet, Jack.”

He was breathing hard now. How could he possibly say anything to the contrary? It was so obvious that his grandmother was completely right…about everything. And the way that the pad of her pinkie was rubbing down on his cock, he felt like he was only seconds away from losing his load completely. But just before he did, Elena took her finger away, leaving his orgasm frustrated. Her laugh boomed out again from on high.

“Hahaha oh not just yet!” she teased, shaking her head, which created a breeze that blew back Jack’s hair. “Not yet! My little grandson’s already soooooo eager to cum, that he doesn’t even want to know how small he’s gotten.”

“W-Wait…what!?” Jack exclaimed, his brow falling. “I…I got smaller??”

“Welllll, according to my calculations,” chuckled Elena, doing her best “scientist” impression as she pursed her lips down at the measurement, “You are juuuuuust under half-an-inch. .493 inches, in fact.”

Jack stared up at the sky of his grandmother’s mirthful face. For the past few days, he had settled into the supposed certainty that his shrinking had stopped completely. Alice hadn’t detected any change in her morning measurements, which had reassured him that at least his illness, or condition, or whatever it was, had subsided.

But now, all of that was thrown into uncertainty. He had been exactly half-an-inch the day before, but if he was under that…then of course he was still shrinking.

“Haha I can see that you’re surprised!” Elena laughed, bringing the magnifying glass closer to his face so she could get a good look at him. “Seems like you were sure you were done shrinking, huh?”

“I…I thought I was!” Jack squeaked out. “A-Alice…Alice said I was still half-an-inch yesterday!”

“Well perhaps you were,” Elena smiled, her mouth looking huge to Jack through the magnifying glass, “Or perhaps her measurements weren’t exactly as…precise as mine.” She winked down at him and brought the tweezers back down, gently picking him up off the nightstand and bringing him up to her gigantic face. The apparent knowledge that Jack was still shrinking appeared to have invigorated her even more.

“And so,” she continued genially, playacting in her “nurse” role, “With this new information about your condition, I prescribe a litany of chores to keep you active and dynamic.”

“Ch-Chores?” asked Jack.

“Oh yes – chores,” nodded Elena. “The worst thing we can do is allow this tiny little body to stagnate…haha, otherwise, your shrinking might accelerate, and then we’ll need that microscope over there to see you!”

Jack gulped and turned to look at the microscope, which was sitting on the nightstand, almost seeming to mock him. It suddenly occurred to Jack that Elena might have brought the microscope along because she…expected him to shrink some more. Was he going to!?

“Now, you’ll be thrilled to know,” Elena continued brightly, “That your first chore is really something quite fun and easy…something I know you’ll enjoy, actually.”

Still holding Jack with the tweezers, she lowered him down her body, giving him an impressive view of her curvy, statuesque physique through her unbuttoned lab coat, before stopping at her belly button. Her new piercing glinted at Jack in the morning sunlight, as if winking at him, and he couldn’t help but see that, behind it, deep in the depths of her cavernous navel, that there was a great deal of lint.

“I want you,” spoke Elena meaningfully, savoring each of her words, “ To clean out my belly button, Jack – nothing crazy, just some lint, is all. And then…I’m sure you noticed my new piercing, yes?”

“I…I did notice, yes,” he called up to her, as his heart rate increased. He couldn’t avoid realizing how excited he was, even as Elena’s task actually seemed a bit arduous for how small he was.

“Mmmmm, very much like your sister’s,” Elena chuckled down at him, “And I suppose I am copycatting her a little bit…haha, ok! I’ll just come right out and admit it! I’ve been so JEALOUS of ALice carrying you around in her belly button ring that I just HAD to get one myself!”

“I-It…it looks v-very nice!” Jack offered, not knowing what else to say.

“Ha! Not as nice as it’ll look after you’re done polishing it as your second chore!” giggled Elena. “I mean, I know it’s brand-new and all, but even new jewelry can do with a little spit-shine from a teeny tiny little grandson who’s not even half-an-inch tall, right?”

“R-Right…” nodded Jack. Elena wasn’t wasting any time, and a second later, he found himself entering the cavern of his grandmother’s navel. It wasn’t lost on him, too, that Elena had deliberately inserted him through her belly button ring – the effect, of course, was to emphasize how small he was in comparison. Elena’s ring was noticeably larger than Jack, to the point where it was obvious that, if he spread his arms and legs as wide as they could go, they wouldn’t come close to the ring’s parameters. He landed waist-deep in a warm pile of fresh-smelling lint.

“Alright, get working, little guy!” called Elena humorously. “I’m not nearly as flexible as your sister, but…there we go! I can watch you work standing in front of this mirror here. Just to make sure you’re not slacking off, hahaha!”

Jack had to chuckle a little at Elena’s “Sadie” impression – he knew that his grandmother was never going to be the taskmaster that his mother was, but he also wanted to do as good a job as he could. He began taking great handfuls of lint and tossing them out of Elena’s navel, down to the floor. He knew that she could have easily accomplished this task with a simple pinch of her fingers, but he actually appreciated the work. It made him feel at least partially useful, which was a feeling he relished, especially given what his mother had said to him last night.

As Jack continued in his task, he began noticing something very strange. The more lint he scooped out of Elena’s navel, the more there seemed to be around him…and at the same time, the fleshy walls of her belly button seemed to be getting bigger. As Elena had a particularly large belly button to begin with, Jack had to stand on his tiptoes to reach the “ceiling.” But after a little while, he realized that, even when he reached up high and stood on his tiptoes, he wasn’t able to graze his fingers on the “ceiling” like he used to.

‘What’s going on!?’ Jack thought, alarmed. ‘Is…is grandma growing??’

“Anything the matter, little grandson?” came Elena’s sweet, thunderous voice. “You seemed to have stopped…and you haven’t even shoveled out half the lint in there!”

“S-Sorry grandma!” called Jack quickly, getting back to work. The last thing he wanted to do was disappoint her, especially when his “chores” were so trivial. If he had felt useless before, that would certainly make him feel even more useless after failing to clean belly button lint and polish a piercing.

“I…I just…j-just got a little distracted, is all!” he exclaimed.

“Huh…” mused Elena aloud, cocking her hip to the side as she tilted her head, analyzing her reflection closely. Even with the slight movement of ehr thick hips, Jack felt like his entire world was moving, and he had to brace himself against the fleshy walls to keep from falling over.

“You know, I can see why you were getting distracted,” Elena continued after several moments of silence. She stepped up even closer to the mirror, so that her exposed stomach was only inches away from it.

“I think…I think you just got even smaller, Jack,” she said simply.

The words went through him like a dagger through heart – instantly, it all made sense. Of course Elena wasn’t growing…HE was shrinking! Panicking, he looked out of Elena’s navel at his own reflection. He almost couldn’t see himself, buried deep in her belly button like he was. And then, Elena spoke again. She was standing far too close to the mirror for Jack to be able to see her face, but he could tell, from the excited tremor in her voice, that she was trying very hard to keep herself composed.

“Oh yeah…yeah…you, um…you definitely look smaller,” came her voice from far above. Jack noticed her hands at her side, balling themselves up and relaxing, over and over again. It was like she couldn’t wait to get her hands on him. Just witnessing this indirect display of her enthusiasm over his shrinking was enough to make him feel weak at the knees with submissive lust. There he was, literally shrinking down even smaller, in his grandmother’s belly button, while he did these demeaning chores.

‘God, it’s even worse than being useless,’ he thought helplessly, as his arousal built along with the hot color in his face and neck, ‘I really am her little shrunken pet now…’

“H-Hurry up and finish, little Jack!” called Elena, again showing how excited she was by a rare stutter. “I…I can’t wait to measure you again!”

About ten minutes later, Jack had finally finished his “chores,” and Elena had eagerly (but carefully) brought him out of her belly button with her tweezers. This time, though, she didn’t put him back on the nightstand. Instead, she slid his body onto a smooth glass slide, underneath her microscope.

“Mmmmm, just let that sink in, Jack,” Elena was nodding slowly as she smiled, “You’re too small for me to get a proper measurement with my magnifying glass now! Haha, it’s just like I said – now we need the microscope! How does it feel to be so utterly twenty tiny!?”

“I…I don’t know!” squeaked out Jack, but it was clear that Elena couldn’t even hear him anymore.

“Hold that thought,” she said, adjusting the microscope distance. “So I can get an accurate measurement here…”

Jack felt like a specimen in a science class, and he felt his horniess building up out of control. He hadn’t thought it was possible to feel so insignificant.

“My god…” Elena breathed out, her eyes going wide far above his head, “You’re only three-tenths of an inch now, Jack! Hahaha wowwwww – you thought you were tiny before!? You just keep breaking records!” She paused, suddenly, appearing lost in thought,

“Huh…records,” she pondered thoughtfully, out loud to herself, “Records…I wonder if…hmmmm…”

“Well how’s the babysitting going?” came the rumbling power of Sadie’s voice. She had walked into the room to check up on everything. Jack saw Elena playfully roll her eyes and turn up to face her daughter.

“Oh! Sorry, I meant how’s the internship going?” Sadie chuckled. “Or…whatever it is you’re doing with him now.”

“Just getting some measurements,” Elena replied happily. “He just shrunk again, and he’s three-tenths of an inch now! Here, check it out!”

She handed Sadie the tweezers, who promptly tweezed Jack up off the microscope slide and brought him up to her face. Jack was so aroused that he was shaking, but his shivers were also likely due to the cold wind of Sadie whipping him up so fast to her face. She closed one eye and peered at him closely.

“Geez…” she muttered, “I literally have to close an eye to even get a good look at you…you’re ant-sized now, Jack! Like…the size of a tiny insect. And to think, I had you “employed” with me as recently as yesterday, haha!”

She turned to Elena and carefully handed her the tweezers with Jack in them. “Alright well I just thought I’d drop in,” she said breezily, heading for the door, “Have fun with giant grandma, Jack, hahaha!”

After Sadie left the room, Elena put Jack carefully back down on the nightstand. Even though he was erect, Sadie’s comments had stung him a little, and he folded his little arms across his chest.

“Ohhhh now none of that, little grandson,” Elena cautioned, shaking her head as she smiled down warmly on him, “No moping, baby…no pouting…not like before – not when we’ve got so much fun and, dare I say, essential tests to run through!”

“T-Tests!?” squeaked Jack. Elena suddenly brought her chin down to the nightstand, so that her huge face was looming directly before him. At his size, her head alone looked like a gigantic building.

“I’m sorry?” she whispered, taking care not to hurt his ears with her voice, “What was that, Jack? You’re really going to have to speak up, haha.”

“Wh-What kind…of tests!?” he shouted up to her.

“Aha! So glad you asked!” she grinned down at him, and a moment later she had turned away. When she turned back, Jack had to back away, because she was lowering down something huge and saucer-shaped out of the sky. What on earth was it!? Only when she had placed it with a “thud” on the nightstand did Jack realize that it was a bowl…a bowl full of something.

“I believe it’s time that we test your fitness,” announced Elena, “And what better way,” she continued, tweezing him up, “Than to let you have a nice little swim!”

Jack’s eyes goggled. Now that Elena was dangling him over the bowl, he could see what was inside. An immense lake of milky-white lay open before his eyes, punctuated by innumerable multicolored islands. It took him several seconds to realize that it was a bowl of milk…with cereal…a bowl of fruit loops!

“Sink or swim, little guy!” giggled Elena, and then with a sudden “plop!” she dropped him in.


End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 20 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


Chapter 19 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 19

For the next half-hour, Elena put Jack through his “fitness test,” which involved making him perform a variety of maneuvers with the fruit loops, which floated in the comparatively-gigantic bowl of milk he was swimming in. To Jack, who was now only 3/10ths of an inch tall, the fruit loops were longer, wider, and thicker than his entire body, and were therefore significant obstacles to swim around. But Elena maintained that she had “faith” that her little grandson was healthy, and that he would be able to complete all the tasks without any problem.

First, she had him swim the length of the bowl, timing him from start to finish.

“And see, look!” she declared happily, as she cleared a path through the fruit loops with her spoon, “Now you don’t have any obstacles to swim around…yet! Haha, we’ve gotta make sure we have a good base time to work with. Ok, ready, set, go!”

Jack had plowed forward into the milk, swimming freestyle across the bowl. It didn’t matter that he still hadn’t wrapped his mind around the crazy fact that he was literally swimming around in a bowl of freaking cereal – so many crazy comparisons like this had happened recently that Jack was beginning to take them in stride. Without even realizing it, he was so physically small now, so dominated by the women around him, that he had completely submitted to their mental domination as well. If Alice wanted him to do something, he did it; if Sadie had a task for him, he tried his best to complete it; when Elena told him that she was running some “tests” on him, well then, it wasn’t his place to question her. In body and mind, he was theirs now.

“Oooooh-kay, not bad!” Elena laughed, stopping her timer once he had gotten to the other side.

“Wh-wha…what was my time?!” panted Jack, holding onto a fruit loop, using it as a flotation buoy.

“8.97 seconds,” Elena replied, making no secret of how impressed she was. “That’s good, Jack! VERY good, in fact! I was thinking for sure you’d be over 10 – haha, look at me, underestimating my own grandson!”

“I…o-ok, uhm…good!” Jack managed to say. A little voice had popped up in his mind, asking him whether or not swimming the length of a bowl of cereal in under 10 seconds was something to be proud of. But he didn’t have any more time for reflection, because Elena was holding up her stopwatch again.

“Okay, just a little more rest,” she smiled, spooning the fruit loops back into the open milk path, “And then we do it again…but with a few barriers to swim around this time!”

After a few more timed swims, Jack was starting to tire quickly, but Elena wasn’t ready for the tests to be over yet. She allowed him to rest for a while on a fruit loop while she helped herself to a few spoonfuls of the cereal, winking down at him humorously each time she put the spoon into her mouth. Jack couldn’t help but smile up at her, appreciating her sense of humor, even though it was a bit nerve-racking to be lounging in a bowl of cereal that was in the process of being consumed. But Elena only had a couple spoonfuls since, as she said, she didn’t want to ruin the tests. For the next ten minutes or so, she had Jack perform various tasks with the fruit loops, swimming up through them, and then down through them…swimming around them…and then, ultimately, trying to see if he could tread milk while he held one over his head. This final task, however, proved too difficult. Jack didn’t have anything close to the strength that it required to actually lift a single fruit loop, let alone while he was trying to kick his feet to stay afloat. His eyes widened in panic as he began to sink under the weight of the fruit loop.

“Hahaha ok, ok!” laughed Elena, dipping her pinkie into the milk and letting Jack grasp ahold of it, so that she gently drew him out of the bowl. “I think that’s our signal that the tests are done. There we go, little guy, just lay out on my hand there…catch your breath…mmmm, and let me just use this little napkin to dab you dry…hmmm, don’t want you smelling like milk all day, though…here, just a sec…”

A moment later, Jack found himself under an open faucet. For an instant, he seized up, hearing the deep rumble of water go through the pipes as Elena turned the knobs with her free hand – it was incredibly intimidating, lying there underneath a faucet, waiting for the deluge of water. But when it came, Elena had somehow gotten both the pressure and the temperature completely right. He found himself bathing under a deliciously warm and bubbly waterfall, and he closed his eyes and let out a long, relaxed exhale. The “tests” had tired him out more than he cared to admit, which made it even easier to submit to this delightfully pleasant “bath” that his grandmother was giving him. He heard her rumbling chuckle from far above, and he felt absolutely safe and secure in her palm.

Just a bit later, after Elena had lovingly and carefully toweled off his naked body with a special plush cotton washcloth, Jack was sitting out in front of his house when Alice and Sadie came into the room. He could tell from their faces that they were both a little more excited than usual, which left him wondering why – Elena always looked excited when she was around him, but Alice was usually a bit more reserved and measured. Sadie was more of a no-nonsense personality, so it was unusual to see her this animated. And yet, there they both were: Alice was smiling down at him warmly, blinking excitedly, and even Sadie looked like she had just heard some intriguing news.

With a thud that shook his whole house, Jack heard Elena put down her phone in his “backyard.” She had obviously just texted the other two to come in.

“Ahhhhahaha, there he is!” exclaimed Sadie heartily, rubbing her hands together as she approached with Alice. “The little man of the hour!”

Jack was confused, and could only stand there in front of his house, staring up at the three gigantic women who were now looming up before him. Sadie was in the middle, looking down on him with a strange, hungry pride; Elena was on the right, her mouth upturned in a knowing, furtive grin, as if to say ‘I know something you don’t know!’ And Alice was on the left, with that same soft, loving smile on her face, and her hands clasped together under her breasts, slowly massaging themselves. As ever, she looked like she wanted nothing more in the world than to cuddle her little brother up against her cheek.

“What’s…uh, what’s happening?” Jack forced out of his tiny chest. It felt like a titanic effort, just getting himself to speak with these three in front of him. But as soon as the words came out of his mouth, their shadows descended over him completely, and he found himself backing up against the brick wall of his house. He couldn’t help it – all three of them had bent down towards him in unison.

“Hmmm?” asked Elena cheerfully.

“What was that?” Sadie inquired, a bit more noisily so that her voice jarred his eardrums.

“You’re gonna have to speak up, sweetie,” said Alice quietly, with that gentle smile of hers. “We can barely hear you.”

“I…I said…what’s happening?” shouted Jack up at them. “Why…uhh…why am I…the man of the hour!?”

The three women looked back and forth at each other, exchanging delighted grins.

“I always knew you’d amount to something, Jack,” laughed Sadie, as she turned to her daughter. “Didn’t I tell you, Alice? We had ourselves a little champion!”

“But I always knew we did,” Alice remarked warmly. “Even before he got miniature.” She carefully extended her pinkie down, which she used to lovingly rub up and down Jack’s bare leg. Even with the pad of her pinkie resting on the dresser horizontally, it rose all the way up to Jack’s waist. His eyes fluttered briefly as his breath caught in his chest – the warmth of his sister’s dominant touch radiated through his entire body.

“The girls just wanted to come in and wish you good luck, Jack,” Elena explained, “Because you and I are going on a little trip!”

Jack felt his heart jump a little, even as he felt a wave of anxiety crash over him. A trip? With his grandmother!? It sounded so exciting, even though the prospect of actually leaving Alice’s house was quite daunting. He found himself pivoting left to look up at his sister, and Alice was already prepared for his inquiring glance. She had brought her chin down into the dresser, so that her whole face rose up above him, as high as a 10-story building.

“It’s okay, Jack,” she breathed at him, as her breath washed deliciously over his naked body, warming him ten times over. “I know you’re nervous about leaving the house, but I also know you’ll be safe with grandma. And I’ll always be here, waiting for you when you get back.”

Before Jack could react to Alice’s reassurance, she had puckered her huge lips and planted an enormous kiss across his body, completely covering his front in soft, wet flesh. For a few seconds, Jack couldn’t see anything, and all he could hear were the moist, mighty undulations of his sister’s lips. With them puckered like they were, they were over twice as tall as he was, and many, many times as wide. Even without opening her mouth at all, Alice’s kiss threatened to consume him, to suck him into her forever.

But then in a flash he could see again, and he felt the pleasant, breezy vacuum of Alice’s huge body standing up away from him. A couple seconds later, Jack could finally focus his eyes enough to see his sister standing there, looking absolutely lovely, smiling down on him. She was his primary caretaker, his rock…the one who had been there for him through this whole crazy time. He didn’t want to leave her, or her house, and the crushing anxiety of being less than half an inch tall out in the wide world came rushing upon him.

“Ready to go, sweet pea?” Elena asked warmly, and just like that, all of Jack’s anxiety melted away. Alice was right – his grandmother would look after him…of course she would! He was as safe with Elena as he could possibly be with anyone else. And even better yet, she understood him completely, inside and out.

“Hahaha what a perfect little name for you!” Elena continued, as she produced a tiny jar from her purse. “Sweet pea! It’s perfect because you’re literally pea-sized!”

Jack couldn’t really argue with that. A few moments later, after settling himself easily into the tiny tincture jar, he beheld the skyscraper majesty of his grandmother’s body whooshing before his eyes as she delicately brought him up to her purse. She just looked…so good…her new piercing glinting mischievously at him from beneath her black crop top…those sexy black jeans absolutely hugging her thick, developed thighs and hips…the twin cliffs of her gargantuan breasts preceding a cavernous cleavage…there was no question about it – Elena was a total bombshell, despite being…well, how old was she, exactly!? 65? 70!? Jack really didn’t know. All he knew was she looked imposingly, majestically good for her age. He figured that it must have had something to do with her lighthearted, fun-loving, and carefree attitude.

But his thoughts became swallowed up in darkness as Elena carefully put the tincture jar in her purse, peering down into it for one last grinning tidbit of a clue for him.

“Now just sit back and relax, little grandson,” she purred reassuringly, “You’re gonna love where I’m taking you.”

And just like that, Elena closed the heavy leather flap of her purse, and Jack’s world was shrouded in complete darkness.

He couldn’t really tell how long the journey was, only that he was glad that Elena seemed to have prepared her purse especially for him. Its main pouch was lined with cotton balls, which surrounded Jack’s tincture jar and prevented it from absorbing any jarring vibrations. The cotton balls also served as a welcome noise absorber, so the roar of Elena’s big Hummer didn’t hurt his ears. The thick, musky scent of Elena’s perfumes permeated the air in her purse, infiltrating Jack’s nostrils, and making him feel the overwhelming presence of his grandmother everywhere around him, even though he couldn’t see anything. She was totally encompassing him, containing him, within her purse, and the huge perfume bottles that bumped up against Jack’s comparatively-little jar emphasized yet again how tiny he was compared to her.

Jack had begun to lose himself in meditating on his tininess when suddenly, he realized that the vibrations around him had stopped. The distant roar of Elena’s Hummer had also ceased. They had arrived. Right on cue, Jack’s world was flooded with bright light, as Elena zipped open her purse and gently brought out the little jar into the open air. Jack blinked in the light, as his eyes adjusted, and when they had, he could see Elena’s face beaming down at him.

“Well here we are, sweet pea!” she announced happily. Her whole body was in motion, and although Jack was trying to look around to see where they were, he couldn’t really see much more than vague impressions of the blue sky, the black parking lot, and a giant white building they were fast approaching. There seemed to be large golden letters on the front of the building, but Jack’s eyes were too overwhelmed and strained to be able to read them.

But as Jack struggled to try and ascertain where they were, Elena made it easy for him:

“I never thought I’d actually be taking my tiny grandson to The Guinness World Records Headquarters, but there is no way I’m wasting this opportunity to make you famous forever, Jack!”

For a few moments, Jack just stood there in his little jar, gaping, not understanding what Elena was talking about. But then, like a ton of bricks, it all came crashing down on him. Of course…Elena was bringing him there…to be measured…to see if he was the smallest man or person or whoever in the whole world! That’s why his mother and sister had been so excited for him! It all made sense now. But even as the pieces all came together, Jack felt a definite sense of humiliation. Was it…actually true!? WAS he the smallest man…or even the smallest person…in the entire world!? Jolts of erotic excitement mixed seamlessly with the humiliating prospect, and Jack became completely hard, as was usual around his grandmother.

But only moments later, he and Elena weren’t alone any longer. Elena strode into the building’s main lobby, and was immediately met by a tall, curvy woman with long, curly blond hair, a full, rosy face, and smiling eyes. Her huge visage slowly materialized in front of Jack, and he was only able to perceive her smiling expression when Elena was standing directly in front of her. This woman, whoever she was, looked around 40-45 years old, and moved with fresh and vivacious purpose. She wasn’t quite as tall as Elena, but in her 2-inch pumps (that went along with her professional-looking suit), she was well over 6 feet tall, at 6’4.

“Elena!” exclaimed the woman, in a full-throated, excited greeting, “I’m glad you could make it so quickly!”

“Well when this little guy shrank down even more earlier, I just couldn’t help myself anymore!” laughed Elena. She brought the glass jar up to her face and gently tipped it upside-down into her hand. Jack came tumbling out onto his grandmother’s palm, and hardly had time to recover himself when she was speaking to him.

“Jack,” she said, with slow, deliberate relish, “This is Susan. She works for the Guinness Records Company…and she’s been waiting to meet you for a while now.”

“Mmmmm, yes I have,” nodded Susan profoundly, bending down eagerly to stare up close at Jack’s tiny body. Standing in his grandmother’s palm, an obvious erection poking out between his legs, Jack could think of nothing else to do but try and hide it with both of his hands, as his miniature body shook from how overwhelmed he felt in the moment.

“And oh my GOODNESS aren’t you just the most precious little thing!” Susan continued, scrunching up her nose at Jack as her huge face filled his vision completely. Jack saw her eyes absorb him completely – he couldn’t even tell where on him she was looking. Since her eyes were so enormous compared to him, it was impossible to tell. They darted up at Elena, and the two of them shared a knowing grin. Clearly, they had been in contact for some time.

“Elena, I…I don’t know what to say!” breathed Susan, blinking up at her, before lowering her eyes back down to Jack, drinking his whole body in once more. “I know you’ve been updating me on his condition for a bit, but I have to say…I NEVER expected to actually see a man THIS small!”

“Well feast your eyes, honey,” chuckled Elena, taking a huge thumb and gently rubbing it down Jack’s back. “This little guy is gonna get the record – I KNOW it.”

“Well that’s why you brought him here,” Susan agreed, “And I have to say, just looking at you, precious little thing, I’d be shocked if we didn’t have a new world’s smallest person in a few minutes! Haha, Elena, we should take him to Ladies Night at Ripley’s Believe it or Not – he’d be a real hit there, I know it!”

Elena and Susan shared a laugh, but Jack found himself opening his mouth to speak.

“W-World’s…smallest…p-person!?” he squeaked, not able to help himself. The sound of his little voice took Susan by surprise, and her mouth jumped open. She quickly covered it, overcome by how cute she thought he was.

“Heheh…see what I have to deal with everyday?” laughed Elena knowingly. “No wonder I never get anything done with this little guy around. The cuteness overload is real.”

“I…didn’t know he’d sound…like…like that!” breathed Susan incredulously. She looked like she was about to melt. “I’m soooo sorry, little guy – what was that you said? I could hear you, but I couldn’t understand you.”

“Y-You…you said smallest…person,” called Jack to her (even though her face was right there in front of him. “N-Not…smallest…man!?”

“Ohhhhhh!” smiled Susan, now understanding, as her eyebrows went up, “Ohhhhhhohoho I see! Hmmmhmm, yes, sweetheart, I said “smallest person.” The smallest man on record is a good 2 inches – hahaha, you wouldn’t even come up to his knees!”

Elena and Susan shared a hearty laugh, as Jack was left to ponder the implications of this incredible news. So he was actually that small compared to everyone else…he was already the smallest man alive, and perhaps even…the smallest person!?

“Mmmmm, I’ve got a good feeling about this, Jack,” cooed Elena softly in his ear, petting him again with her thumb as she walked with Susan down a long hallway. “Don’t be nervous, sweet pea…don’t worry…I’m here.”

Just a minute later, they emerged from the hallway into a large, official-looking room, lined with row upon row of filing cabinets. A large camera was trained on a table, illuminated around by lamps. On the table was an intricate measuring device that looked like a souped-up, extra-fancy ruler. Jack barely had any time to process all of this before he felt a warm kiss covering the entire back of his body.

“Good luck, little grandson!” Elena whispered to him, her voice quivering with excitement. “I’ll be right here…right next to you…the whole time.”

She deposited him gently down onto the table, and then stepped back. Jack stood up, blinking in the lamplight. It was so bright that he couldn’t see Elena anymore, or even Susan, for that matter. All he could see were the bright lights of the lamps trained down on him, which actually felt pleasantly warm against his skin. But he had a moment of panic when Elena had disappeared above him, and he very nearly ran off the table. But suddenly, from the darkness behind the lamps, Susan’s huge, braceleted hand emerged, spider-crawling gently across the table, until it reached him.

“Now lay down, little guy,” came Susan’s soothing voice from far, far above. “I’ve got you. And your grandmother’s right here, right next to me, watching. Everything’s going to be ok. Let’s just get you to lie down so I can measure you officially.”

Susan’s giant fingers (which seemed like they had done this kind of thing many times before) carefully encouraged Jack to lie down, and he did so. He almost felt like he was lying on a surgeon’s slab, right before the beginning of surgery, but he reminded himself that he was just getting measured…that was all.

A loud rustling above him sounded out, and it took Jack a few seconds to understand that the rumbling timbre was Susan whispering something to Elena. His grandmother, in turn, chuckled, and muttered out, loud enough for Jack to hear:

“Ohhh yeah…haha, it’s always hard now – the smaller he gets, the harder he gets! He just loooooves being the tiniest person in the world.”

“Well let’s make it official,” murmured Susan back, and then Jack perceived that she had turned back to look down at him, now focused intently on her work. The giant ruler next to his body beeped to life – apparently, Susan had turned it on, and she was now lining it up very carefully against his little body. Jack understood that these official measurements were done with computer technology, to make them exact.

“Now hold still, sweetheart,” cooed Susan down from above, “The device is measuring you now – just stay still so we can make sure it’s accurate.”

Jack remembered that a camera was filming this whole event, preserving it for posterity, should he break the record. Everyone would know. Everyone would know that he was the smallest person in the world, AND that he had been sporting a little erection the entire time he was being measured for the record! What would they think!? His crushing, helpless humiliation on full display!

But all of these thoughts only passed briefly through Jack’s head. He wasn’t truly concerned about all of that – yes, it was all terribly embarrassing, but he could no longer pretend that he didn’t LIKE indulging in this humiliation. It turned him on, more than anything else in the world. And he had his mother, and Alice…and, of course, his grandmother. All three of them were going to love him, tease him, play with him, care for him – what did it matter what the rest of the world thought?

“My goodness,” breathed the huge voice of Susan from above, “Look at that measurement, Elena. Three-tenths of an inch, with not even a picometer to spare. There’s no denying it anymore – we have a NEW world’s smallest person!”

Jack felt a hot fluid rush of arousal pulse through him. He couldn’t yet mentally process the reality, but already, his body was reacting to the news. Little pinprick-sized goosebumps appeared all over his skin, and his little cock, already pointing straight up, became even harder still. Jack heard Elena exhale out in the darkness above, and all of a sudden, from behind the shining lamps, her beaming face appeared. Her wide eyes drank in the sight of him lying there next to the ruler, and Jack was stirred when he saw that her eyes had become a little moist. Elena was so overcome with joy at the news that she had literally started crying.

“I knew it…I just KNEW it,” she whispered down at him, brushing his little body with the huge, warm side of her pinkie finger. “I knew that you were the smallest, Jack…I’m so happy!”

“Haha well alright!” laughed Susan, switching off the lamp lights and flicking on the regular light, “Now that we’ve got the official business out of the way, I’d like to ask you a couple questions, as is the usual procedure for new record-holders!”

She trained the camera down on Jack, who had stood up on the table, standing next to his grandmother’s outsplayed hand. He swallowed nervously, but was reassured by the rumbling chuckle of his grandmother next to him. She was there with him through this whole process…and he was safe.

“So, Jack” began Susan officially, her smile beaming from her bright face, “How does it feel to be the smallest person in the world…AND the smallest person of all time?”


End Notes:

The full 20-chapter story is on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11334