Prodigan Playthings by ProdiganGod
Summary:

A story following an average-sized, average-looking and averagely-endowed, 21-year-old Prodigan boy who is nothing special in his own world, but rules over trillions of tiny playthings as a god in his bedroom...

(A story based on work by Minuss, Kosmita, Faaaks and Dogface123)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 11901 Read: 72943 Published: December 29 2021 Updated: November 04 2023

1. Chapter 1: Morning Wood by ProdiganGod

2. Chapter 2: A Boring Lecture by ProdiganGod

3. Chapter 3: Pleasurable Distractions by ProdiganGod

4. Chapter 4: CrossChat by ProdiganGod

5. Chapter 5: Turntables I by ProdiganGod

6. Chapter 6: Turntables II by ProdiganGod

7. Chapter 7: Turntables III by ProdiganGod

8. Chapter 8: Measuring Up by ProdiganGod

Chapter 1: Morning Wood by ProdiganGod
Author's Notes:

In this chapter we introduce Martin, the Prodigan, and an average morning in his life...

The sun shone brightly through the curtains of Martin's dorm-room window. Another Monday had come around, and the 21-year-old Prodigan was not excited about it. He stirred lazily beneath the covers of the bed, his mind fixed more readily on something else that was attracting his attention. Between his legs, his morning wood throbbed, practically begging to be released from the confines of the bed covers and satisfied. It was always the same, every morning. But...he couldn't, could he? Did he even have time? Mondays were always packed with lectures, seminars and other things that needed doing if he wasn't to truly waste these years of his life. 'Unfair', he thought to himself, as he lazily pondered all the things that he had to do today. All the while, his throbbing, desperate penis pulled his mind away from his mental to-do list and back to his more primal urges. He probably had time to play just a little bit. Knowing him, he'd be horny all day otherwise, if he didn't.

 

Leaning over to the bedside table, he opened the drawer and looked inside. Within were a variety of items; two unopened condoms, a snow-globe-like novelty and what appeared to be paper sachets, roughly the size of salt packets. Picking out one of these, he closed the drawer once more, and turned back to himself. Throwing off the covers, revealing his rather average-sized, throbbing dick, he ripped open the packet and poured the contents all onto his junk. From within the packet tiny specks, numbering in the hundreds, seemed to fall down onto and around his junk, some landing on the thick, veiny flesh of his cock, others landing in the forest of his pubes, and some onto the bed itself. Throwing the packet aside, he looked at his dick, sparely covered in these barely-visible specks. "Okay, slaves, get to work. I need to cum." 

 

Within the packet were hundreds and hundreds of Gulliverans. Within Martin's world, there were five main varieties of human; Prodigans, like him, were the largest, and were truly gargantuan beings. Brobdingnagians followed them in size, being roughly 1in tall compared to the Prodigans. The Gulliverans were then 1in tall to the Brobbies, Lilliputians were 1in tall to Gulliverans and then, right at the bottom, were the Microputians, which were 1in tall to the Lilliputians. This, in effect, made Prodigans like him gigantic gods. And he certainly enjoyed his position of power. 

 

As he moved his hands back behind his head, resting upon their clasped forms, he closed his eyes and relished his power. All the while, on his dick, the chaos had just started...

 


 

"Oh...my...god..." one of the Gulliverans stuttered. It came from Jen, a 24-year-old Gulliveran, who until recently had been a promising young bank employee, before her capture and sale to this Prodigan giant. She stood at the base of his thick, throbbing cock, looking up at the monolithic monster, quaking in fear. She knew of Prodigans of course, but she'd never seen one before. This was not the first encounter she had imagined. The powerful and unrelenting scent of his junk hung in the air. It was a strong aroma of cock and cum, and overwhelmed many of the tiny Gulliverans that now scrambled around at the base of his dick. "W...what are we going to do?! This is insane! Fuck...fuck...I can't..." she began, slowly hyperventilating more and more, 

 

"Get it together!" a voice shouted, hands now clasped on Jen's shoulders. It was a man, Phil, who she had been speaking to during their time in the packet. "But Phil, LOOK! LOOK AT IT! Look at HIM! He's fucking HUGE!" she screamed, shaking in his grasp. "He's not THAT big! I'd bet any money he's no more than 6 inches, if that, by their size standards! He's just some college kid trying to feel big!" Jen began to calm somewhat, but still had reservations. "But-" she began, before being interrupted by Phil. "We're gonna get through this, and get out of here, but first, we've got to get to safety!" Jen nodded, calming slightly, still in the shadow of the monster cock of this Prodigan. Moments later, however, a voice thundered high above them. "I CAN'T FEEL YOU GUYS WORSHIPPING ME. GET TO FUCKING WORK AND MAKE ME CUM, NOW!" It was the Prodigan, booming his commands down to his tiny little fuck slaves. Many of them continued to panic and run in all directions, though some did as they were told, and began working on the gigantic monster of a penis, completely unaware of whether or not this massive titan could even feel their best efforts. Jen and Phil saw their chance and ran in the opposite direction, up towards the titan's navel. "Come on, Jen, if we can get there, we'll be able to hide, and then escape after he's-"

 

"TSK TSK. RUNNING AWAY? WHAT IS THE POINT IN BUYING THESE THINGS IF THEY DON'T EVEN GET ME OFF PROPERLY?! FINE..." the Prodigan boomed. His gaze was fixed entirely upon Jen and Phil. Or so it seemed. In truth, he was looking generally at a small number of tiny specks that had a similar idea. Moments later, a massive hand emerged at the side of his body, and clasped the throbbing dick, crushing anybody who was unfortunate enough to be on the shaft at the time. Slowly, he began to move his hand up and down his thick, veiny shaft, his foreskin moving back and forward across his engorged glans in tandem with his hand. "MMM FUCK....YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I NEED...

 

The Gulliverans panicked. Those that had survived thus far spread out across his body, some seeking shelter inside his dense pubic forest, others running in any direction, just away from his dick. The sound of his masturbation was deafening for them. The sound of his uncut foreskin rolling back and forth across his now precum-soaked glans merged with the deafening slamming of his humungous balls against his body. It drove the Gulliverans to run further, faster. It would do them no good. As the giant Prodigan moaned in pleasure, the crowds of Gulliverans were simply too small to make any real progress in the little time that they had before...

"AAAHHHH" the Prodigan sighed. From deep within his balls erupted a tidal wave of cum. Huge, thick ropes of white blasted from the tip of his engorged dick, slamming down onto his abdomen with incredible force, crushing and drowning the poor Gulliverans unlucky enough to find themselves in the path of his orgasm. "JEN!" Phil shouted, looking back at the young woman, who had fallen during their sprint away from the orgasming giant's dick. Seconds later, Phil saw her engulfed in a tidal wave of white, which rushed towards him. Tried as he did, he was no more able to outrun it than she was, and he too was drowned by the Prodigan's cum. More and more cum spewed from that monolith, a fourth blast, then a fifth. A sixth. It kept coming, before finally ebbing away. The Prodigan released his dick, which continued to leak cum and basked in the afterglow.


"Ahhhh" Martin sighed, as he finally came, his dick spurting out several globs of hot white cum onto his stomach. Releasing his dick, he let his hand fall to the side. He was slightly disappointed with his Gulliveran toys; he'd paid $10 for them. Still, he came, and that's all that mattered. In his afterglow, he wondered if any of them had survived, but quickly turned his attention to more important things. After a 10 minute rest, he arose from the bed, and stepped into the shower, getting ready for the day. He'd already missed his first lecture, but it was worth it...

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter! More are to come, some following Martin, others following many of his tiny playthings, and a cast of other characters too! Feel free to feedback anything positive or negative you'd like.

Chapter 2: A Boring Lecture by ProdiganGod
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, we see an average day for the Prodigan, where outside of his god-fantasy in his dorm-room he is nothing like the god he feels he is.

Martin walked across the college campus, in the general direction of the second lecture of the day, having missed his first thanks to his inability to control his own dick. The bright but distant sun warmed his skin in the still-cool air of the late-morning, as he walked alone along the winding pathways of his university towards his lecture hall. Or rather, he thought he was alone; he was never truly alone of course. Within his underwear slumbered his dick, now-deflated from its full size this morning, but within the forest of his pubes was something far, far smaller. Millions of microputians, survivors from previous masturbatory god-fantasies, lived in fear at the base of his dick, having created something of a primitive, post-apocalyptic hunter-gatherer society. These microscopic (at least to Martin) millions were once part of a thriving super-metropolis of billions of their kind, kept inside a vast  dome-like structure. These structures were not unique to Microputians; they were created by Prodigans and other types contained Lilliputians and even Gulliverans, though these latter domes were infinitely more expensive and much larger. The Microputian domes were roughly the size of a snow-globe to Prodigans, and contained what appeared to be an entire continent, though the teeming billions that lived within were far too tiny to be seen by these god-sized people.

 

Martin had purchased a number of these domes, Microputian by preference, as he liked to truly feel like a god by dominating billions with whatever body part he chose. Usually, it was his dick. He liked to make himself feel big. He often compared the tiny domes to his throbbing, aching cock, as it leaked enough pre-cum in a single drop to drown millions. He’d place the little continent-domes, known as a terrarium, next to his bulging, 5½ inch dick and play god with their lives. “I BET YOU TINY SPECKS HAVE NEVER SEEN A DICK THIS BIG BEFORE, HUH?” was a favourite line of his. He enjoyed dominating their lives. Feeling like a god. Which, to them, he basically was.

 


 

Within the forest of his pubes, Kate, a Microputian, was gathering supplies. Mostly, they were forced to survive on the Prodigan’s body, eating and drinking whatever they were lucky enough to find. A general society had developed there; the Microputians made their homes within the Prodigan’s pubic hairs, digging and hollowing tiny fractions of them out, which kept them (generally) safe whenever he took a shower, and they attempted to keep their lives functioning as before. It was much more akin to an ancient society than anything else, but it was largely democratic and still possessed modern traits; equality and attitudes had managed, so far, to remain unchanged from their original society within the dome. Kate, and millions like her, lived in this world now, after the Prodigan used their old one as a tiny sex toy. Kate had collected her required quota of the day of the Prodigan’s skin and sweat, and was now returning to her portion of this god’s genitals when she heard a thunderous quaking It was different from the normal, distant and all-encompassing quaking of the Prodigan on whom she lived. No, this was…much closer. Looking behind her, in the distance she could see something…something big...

someone big….

 


 

Martin sat down in his lecture hall next to a very attractive girl. She was roughly the same height as he was, with a soft and gentle face, and thick, long brunette hair. He had seen her in lectures before, and had developed something of a crush on her. He took his chance to sit beside her this time. Placing his bag on the floor, and taking out his equipment; laptop, paper, pen and such, he settled down next to her, whilst she idly scrolled through her phone.

 

“Hey” he said, finally, after a few moments. “Hi”, was the short reply he received, the girl lazily lifting her head to look at him as she said it, before returning to her idle phone-browsing. “I can’t stand this topic, can you? So dull…” he said, not sure exactly how to speak to this beautiful girl. “Mm, it is pretty boring. Need it for the others though, so…” she replied, again lazily, this time without looking up from her phone. She was certainly…tricky to talk to, she was clearly not particularly interested in having a conversation, she likely wanted to simply get through the lecture and get back to more interesting things. So did he, as it happened, though what ‘interesting things’ the two of them wanted to do perhaps differed.

 

“I’m Martin, don’t think we’ve met before?” he said, struggling to think of what else to say beyond that. “Georgia. And we haven’t” was the curt response he received.

 


 

Kate looked up to see the vast form of a Gulliveran moving towards her, each one of its steps creating a tremor in the soft, fleshy ground beneath her feet. Screaming in fear, she dropped her ‘supplies’ and ran for her life. Not that it would do much good, of course; each one of the Gulliveran’s steps covered more ground than she could in an hour! The sounds of the Gulliveran battered Kate’s senses. She seemed to be…panicking.

 

High above Kate, though still barely a tiny fraction of the height of one of Martin’s pubic hairs, a Gulliveran woman, perhaps in her early-30’s, was running through the endless, dense forest, breathing heavily in fear and looking for some place to take shelter. Her naked body was truly vast from Kate’s perspective, and as she approached, completely unaware of the tiny Microputian at her feet, she almost stepped on the tiny speck. It was only good fortune that Kate found herself in the gap between the Gulliveran woman’s long toes. Kate screamed in fear, not that the Gulliveran could hear her, though her ordeal was over quickly. The Gulliveran’s foot lifted, the updraft dragging Kate along with it, before she fell back down onto the fleshy ground. The Gulliveran continued on, terrified of her surroundings, completely unaware that she had just made a tiny Microputian even more terrified of HER…

 


 

The lecture dragged on. Martin sat there in silence, unable to do what he actually wanted to do, which was speak to Georgia. Not that she seemed particularly interested in speaking to him. He idly moved his pen about in his hand, having taken very few notes in this long and drawn-out purgatory of an hour. “Boring, huh?” he quietly whispered to the girl sat next to him. “Mhmm” she replied, with something of a sigh. Shortly thereafter, to the Prodigans’ mercy, the lecture finished. In the commotion of hundreds of students packing away their belongings and chatter beginning between them all, Martin tried his luck. “Hey so, I was just wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee? Or…something?” His confidence waned a little as he asked, though he felt like he had to try. “Uh…I’m a little busy, actually, so I think I’ll pass…” was Georgia’s fairly quick response. “Oh, okay, maybe another time then…” he began. “Yeah, maybe” she simply said, before walking out alone. The Prodigan was left in the hall to pack his things away and continue with his day, slightly deflated.

 

He walked out of the lecture hall and back down the winding paths of the campus towards his dorm, he knew of something waiting for him back there that could lift his spirits a little…

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it. Leave any comments or requests for what you'd like to see.

Chapter 3: Pleasurable Distractions by ProdiganGod
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, Martin uses a Microputian continent as a tiny little sex toy, and a Microputian couple are forced to come to terms with their fate.

Amelia and Jake are an attractive young Microputian couple in their mid-20’s. Having just moved in together, they are ready to begin their new lives. Unfortunately for them, they live within a Terrarium continent dome owned by some Prodigan student or whatever he is. Thus far, their dome has succeeded in evading his notice, either by chance or by choice. His choice. Whatever the reason, life has continued more or less as normal for the over 2 billion Microputians living in Amelia and Jake’s dome. The economy was doing well, politics were stable and life was, as far as they were concerned, just as it should be. It was roughly 1 o’clock in the afternoon, and it was Amelia and Jake’s day off. The two of them worked Tuesday to Saturday, and had their Sundays and Mondays free to themselves. And what they liked to do was what any good-looking young couple who have just moved in together like to do. They liked to fuck. Constantly. Around the clock. The two of them were hardly nymphomaniacs, but they certainly possessed pretty high sex-drives, and at the minute they were having sex every single day, and at the weekends multiple times a day.

 

As it was 1 o’clock in the afternoon, Amelia and Jake were settling in to their second fuck of the day. Their morning sex was fantastic; now they were ready to go again. “Oh fuck…you’re so fucking BIG, Jakey…” Amelia moaned as Jake slowly slid his 9 inch-long (by Microputian standards at least) cock into his girlfriend, his foreskin being pushed back by her tight, soaking sex, which then engulfed his long, thick shaft as every last inch was pushed deeper into her. With every inch, she released a light moan of pleasure. Big as his dick was, Amelia loved it. In her eyes, bigger is better. Jake, for his part, loved just how tight and wet his girlfriend got for him, and the two of them began to roll against one another, slowly at first, but increasing in speed as they fell further and further into the pleasure of the moment.

 


 

Martin opened the door to his dorm room and locked it behind him. It was in the same state he had left it in that morning; bedsheet flung over and the torn and empty packet of what WERE Gulliverans left casually on the bedside table. Little of this was noticed by him, of course, used as he was to this general state of affairs. He would tidy it later. For now, he wanted to do something else. Kicking off his shoes, he closed the curtains of his bedroom and turned on the room light instead. Taking off his jacket, t-shirt and jeans, he was left just in his underwear and socks, the latter of which were also quickly removed. Beneath his black boxer briefs was his bulging dick, all 5½ inches of it throbbing for attention, knowing full well what he planned to do to lift his spirits after his fairly quick rejection by Georgia earlier. On top of his desk were a couple of tiny, snow-globe sized terrarium continents, all three of them containing roughly 2 billion Microputians each. Casually he grabbed one of them, and placed it down on the desk, just below where his boxer briefs ended, positioned exactly beneath the bulge in his underwear…

 


 

“Oh FUCK yes!” Amelia yelled in pleasure in hers and Jake’s bedroom. The horny couple were, by now, well into their stride, and were fucking rampantly on the bed. Amelia pushed Jake off her, rolling him around onto his back, before climbing on top of him, and lowering her starving sex back onto his massive 9 inch dick. “Mmmm…fuck that’s good…” he groaned, as his girlfriend smiled wryly, each bounce giving both of them a flush of pleasure. The two moaned and groaned; they had been fucking for 15 minutes now and the pleasure was building and building. They were getting closer and closer to what felt like the best orgasm in a while. And that was saying something…

 

…until, of course, their entire world shook. Thundering booms of footsteps shook them to the core. This, however, they were used to. They were well aware of the Prodigan that they were forced to live beneath, however for the most part they paid him no attention. Despite the footsteps, the quaking vibrations from which actually felt really good for their sex, the two continued with their rampant fuck, ignoring the giant that approached them. Until they could no longer ignore it. Their entire world shook violently, and Amelia was thrown off Jake’s dick and fell down onto the floor. After a moment or so, the violent motion stopped, and the two stood up, groaning in pain, but their sex still leaking and eager to continue.

 

“What the fuck was that?” Jake said, loudly. Amelia did not respond. She simply moved slowly, one step at a time, her bare feet thudding gently on the wooden floors of their bedroom, towards the large glass door that led out onto their balcony. “Oh…god…” was all she could muster, as she looked up, through the window glass, and again through the clear plastic dome that contained their little continent of people, at the bulging mass hovering miles and miles above them…

 


 

Having moved the tiny terrarium close enough to be played with, the Prodigan then, casually, removed the final item of clothing that he was wearing. His black boxer briefs against which his throbbing dick pressed eventually released their captive prisoner, which emerged like a gigantic sea monster from beneath the cotton waves, which lazily fell to the ground and were kicked aside by his big bare feet.

 

Martin felt a shiver of pleasure in the power he held over these tiny Microputian specks, all of whom, he imagined, were now looking up at him. At their god. At his dick. A dick which dwarfed their entire continent in size. “As you can probably see”, he began, “I’m feeling pretty…BIG today. And I’m guessing that seeing this”, he said, as he ran his fingers along the throbbing, veiny, 5½ inch long dick, which to the Microputians was roughly 2220 miles long, “makes you feel pretty fucking small…” He enjoyed savoring the moment. Feeling big. Feeling like a god. The idea of so many billions looking up at his dick in fear, entirely at his whims, it turned him on so much. “Go on”, he began again, “take it in. It’s pretty big, huh…?”

 


 

Amelia was stunned into silence as she watched the gigantic boy remove his underwear, revealing the throbbing monster that he kept within.

 

I’M FEELING PRETTY BIG TODAY, AND I’M GUESSING THAT SEEING THIS MAKES YOU FEEL PRETTY FUCKING SMALL…” he boomed overhead, his voice filling every part of the tiny city that sat beneath his aching, veiny monster of a cock. Amelia couldn’t tear herself away from the view. It was incredible. But for all the wrong reasons. Jake got up out of bed, his own dick still hard from their sex mere moments ago. He stood next to her on the balcony, the two of them completely naked, pre dripping from Jake’s hefty 9-incher, and likewise Amelia had her own dripping down her leg. The two of them looked up at the Prodigan that was now dominating their entire existence with his dick. Unable to say anything, true fear gripping them in their stomachs.

 

GO ON, TAKE IT IN”, he boomed, his hands on his hips, proudly showing off his planet-sized dick to the tiny terrarium in which they lived, “IT’S PRETTY BIG, HUH?” The Prodigan wore a smug, self-satisfied smile, clearly proud of his size. Though Jake voiced his disagreement, of course. “Is it fuck”, he said, a bemused look on his face, “MINE’S bigger than that, fuckin’ loser!” Amelia tore her gaze reluctantly away from the sight high above her, and back down to her boyfriend’s dick instead. He was right; if they were the same size, Jake’s long, smooth shaft alone would completely dwarf this Prodigan’s little, veiny worm. “He’s just some fucking girlfriend-less loser taking out his small-dick feelings on us to make himself feel big!” Jake continued. It brought Amelia little comfort though. It was still over 2,000 miles long to them. They could live on his dick and he wouldn’t know, they were that tiny by comparison. Amelia began weeping. This was too much.

 

“What’s he going to do to us?!” she cried, the tears beginning to stream down her face that much more. Jake couldn’t say much. He knew what he was going to do to them. If the roles were reversed, he’d probably try the same himself. The power must be…intoxicating, he thought. But he didn’t have the heart to tell Amelia. “Hey…come here. It’ll be alright. It’ll be okay…” he said, softly, holding his girlfriend in his arms. He didn’t know what else to say.

 


 

It was pretty hard NOT to jack off at this point. The power that he held over the billions that lived in this tiny dome, it was beyond reason. And he was beyond caring at this point. He felt so…BIG. It was truly intoxicating. He moved his hand down to the tiny continent-in-a-dome, and carefully removed the clear plastic dome lid, exposing the tiny continent ant its over 2 billion Microputian inhabitants to the real world around them; namely, his dormroom. Without even realising, Martin felt his hand moving up to his dick, grasping the shaft within his grip, engulfing most of his penis with his hand, and slowly moving it up and down across his dick. “Mmmm…fuck…it’s good to be a god…” he said, again not really realising that he was speaking out loud. Slowly, though increasing in speed gradually, he continued to move his hand up and down his dick, feeling the waves of pleasure and power with each motion of his hand. He looked down at the puny little continent, its inhabitants so small they weren’t even visible to him, and a wry smile spread across his face. “You should feel honored”, he began, still masturbating as he spoke to them, “you’ll all get to drown in your god’s cum!” Just saying it felt amazing. He had said it before, of course, to other Microputian continents he’d owned, many times, but it never lost its shine. He felt a pulse of pleasure flow through his dick, his balls and then through the rest of his body, weakening at the knees a little. The pressure was building. The pleasure. He closed his eyes, and began to fantasize in his head. He thought of Georgia, and the two of them playing out his god fantasy together.

 

“It’s so…BIG!” Georgia said, moving her hand over my dick, her mouth slightly agape. She brought up the Microputian continent dome next to it and compared the sizes. My dick completely dwarfed it. “You are a god to them!” she said, in astonishment, as an entire Microputian continent could fit a hundred times over just on the shaft of my dick alone. “Mmm, I’m so horny for you, big boy. Let’s fuck, now!” Pushing me onto the bed, the Microputian continent still in hand, the naked Georgia moved her long, slender legs either side of my body, looked at the billions of Microputians beneath her gaze, and then smiled. “Let’s fuck like gods!” she said, eagerly, before tipping the contents of the continent onto my dick. Not that I could feel anything land on it, of course, they were FAR too small, and not that either of us could see it either. But it was clear; billions now clung to my planet-sized dick for their puny, pathetic lives. And then Georgia lowered herself onto my shaft, every inch of it moving deeper and deeper inside her, her soaking wet sex wrapping around my dick as I went deeper and deeper, and then-

 

…”Aaaahhhhh” he sighed, contentedly, as his dick rope after rope of hot, white cum down onto the tiny, pathetic Microputian continent. His dick blew out blast after blast of it, completely drowning the entire Microputian continent. After 5 successive shots of cum, the entire continent was white, along with the desk upon which it sat. Martin felt his cock begin to deflate, still oozing and dripping cum from its tip, Casually, he walked over to his desk chair, turned on his console and loaded up Call of Duty to have a couple games while he basked in his afterglow.

 


 

Amelia and Jake looked up in astonishment, fear and horror, as the Prodigan’s hand wrapped around his shaft, and began to move backwards and forwards along the 2000 mile length of it. The huge, pulsing, mountain-ridges of his thick cock veins squashed and stretched along with the skin, as his uncut foreskin moved back and forward in time with the rest over his thick cockhead. “YOU SHOULD FEEL HONORED”, he thundered, still masturbating, “YOU’LL ALL GET TO DROWN IN YOUR GOD’S CUM!” Amelia let out a wail at that point. Crying and shaking, there was little that Jake could do to console her at this point. The two of them would shortly experience their ‘god’s’ load, whether they wanted to or not. Jake began to shake too. He tried not to, but considering his situation, fear was a pretty natural feeling. Chaos abound in the city outside their home. Riots, raids, orgies and complete social breakdown occurred within the space of just 10 minutes. Some were engaging gleefully in the lack of rules, others simply fell to their knees in prayer, some even praying to the Prodigan himself. Why they would do such a think perplexed Jake; he couldn’t hear them, and even if he could, by the look of him and what he was doing, it’d only make him hornier! And then he heard something. It sounded like a huge, slurping sound, like a thick liquid being moved through a pipe. Looking up, he realised it came from the Prodigan’s junk. He was close. Jake held Amelia tightly, his dick having now deflated to its flaccid size of 5 inches, and said nothing. He just held her.

AAAAHHHHH!” was the sound that was heard in the distance, but to the Microputians this sound was dominated by another one. The tsunami of cum that he unleashed on their world thundered towards them with a violent, gushing and slurping sound. Each rope hit the continent with the force of a planet-killer asteroid, blowing away entire landscapes, and leaving oceans of cum in their place. And then it happened. The third cumshot was the one that ended Amelia and Jake. It landed directly on their city. The thick, impossibly hot lake of cum blasted them apart in a fraction of a second, and drowned the city’s population of 60 million in much the same time. By the time of his fifth cumshot, the entire continent had been decimated or drowned in an ocean of hot, white cum. There were just 347 survivors, out of a total population of 2.2 billion…

Chapter 4: CrossChat by ProdiganGod
Author's Notes:

Told (mostly) from Martin's point of view, in which he discovers a new way of interacting with his tiny playthings.

I lay in my bed one quiet evening, alone in just my underwear, casually scrolling through my phone. There wasn’t much going on. At least, nothing much to do with me. Most of my dorm were already out, dancing in a club somewhere, or otherwise having a ‘good time’ with somebody they picked up and went home with. For my part, I was too tired to try all that tonight. That said, it had hit midnight and I was still idly scrolling through social media until I came across an ad.

 

CrossChat – Multi-size chat app; talk through your terrarium dome!’

 

My mind whirred with all kinds of thoughts. I could actually TALK to my puny little playthings. I could feel my dick begin to twitch between my legs as all kinds of ideas raced through my mind, my body going into autopilot. I opened the app store immediately, and downloaded the app. After a few seconds of a circular egg-timer working its way around in front of the orange logo on my phone screen, it was finally ready.

 

Sign in or register’. I made an account quickly, signing up straight away. ‘Martin-God’. It had a nice ring to it.  It asked my to register my race. ‘Prodigan’, I typed, and adjusted my settings to Prodigan measurements. ‘Set range for ping’. Hmm. 6 Prodigan feet. I tapped ‘next’, and then hit the orange wavelength symbol in the middle. That should pick up any Microputians in my room, at least.

 

After a few moments, it came back. ’13.2 billion matches based on your search criteria.’ Fuck. Was that really how many I owned? My mind raced, and I could feel my dick starting to grow larger with the thought of the power I had over 13.2 BILLION people....

 

I stood up and casually walked over to the desk in my room, and opened the drawer, pulling out any random terrarium dome, each one containing roughly 2.2 billion Microputians, by my own calculations, and carried it back to my bed with me. Placing it on my stomach, I flicked through the CrossChat app and narrowed my criteria to ‘within 1 foot’. ‘2.2 billion matches based on your search criteria’. I smiled.

 

Looking down at the tiny continent, contained within a little dome, altogether roughly the size of a nickel, I felt my dick grow larger and larger, pushing up against my underwear, and pitching a tent high above the highest reaches of the dome. And I hadn’t even used the app yet.

 

I tapped the icon saying ‘Open random chat with online user’, and it brought up a message screen with ‘Ellie#022407 - Microputian’. I tapped her picture. She was hot. Looked the same age as me, around 21, with blonde, curly hair and quite the chest on her. ‘Well aren’t you the cutest little plaything’ I typed. I’d considered adding a wink emoji to the end but decided against it and sent it.

 

As I browsed through the other settings on the app, my phone buzzed. A reply. “Are you the…?” I smiled. I knew what she meant. “Yes” I replied, quickly.

 

“I’ve seen what you do to the other domes. Why?” she asked. It was a little disappointing, I was hoping she might comment on the gigantic dick that cast a shadow over her entire world from within my underwear but there was still time.

 

“Because it feels good. Because I can.” I responded, casually. I was being honest, at least. I never really questioned it before, but then why should I? I’m a god to them, after all. I should be able to do as I please.

 

“Will you do the same to us?” she typed, her tone difficult to read. Was this fear or insolence on her part? IMs are so irritating sometimes. “Maybe” I replied, “it depends how I feel. No. Scratch that. It depends on what YOU do.”

 

“What do you mean?” her reply came back quickly.

 

I smiled. Casually, with my free hand, I moved it slowly down to my underwear, and pulled it gradually down, over my throbbing dick, and eventually off, leaving me completely naked, and the tiny little Microputian terrarium dome sat in the shadow of my dick.

 

“What do you think?” I typed, tauntingly. I hoped she’d have the intellect to know that THIS time I was referring to my dick, and not to whatever little reply she’d given.

 

“Well that’s….something.” was her reply. ‘Something’? As far as I was concerned, to her my dick was EVERYTHING. It took up her whole sky, it WAS her sky. With the slightest motion, I could destroy her entire world with just the tip. If I wanted…

I was starting to grow bored now. I was still horny as fuck but this ‘Ellie’ wasn’t giving me much. ‘Time to take it up a notch’, I thought.

 

“It’s now your everything. You can probably tell, but I’m feeling pretty horny. So, here’s what you’re going to do. You’re going to go outside, and you’re gonna film my massive dick dominating your tiny little world. Then, you’re gonna cum for me. And then you’re gonna sent it to me, and if I like it, I won’t drown your whole world when I cum. Got it?”

 

I waited patiently. She’d seen it, but not replied. A few minutes passed, and then more and more. I started to get antsy. I NEEDED to cum. What the fuck was she doing?

‘Ping’. My phone buzzed and I saw the video loading and buffering. Once it had finished, I played it…

 


 

Ellie started filming within her house, in preparation. On the footage that Martin watched, he could see that she opened the back door of her house and then panned the camera upwards to see something…truly vast. The thick, veiny monster, just over 5 inches-long to its owner’s scale (and visibly so from Ellie’s too), but over 2000 miles long on the film footage from the Microputian’s point of view, took up the entire sky. It shadowed the world, creating a slightly darker film from its sheer size, and the sound was immense. A deep, near-constant thrumming sound, as it loomed over her, was audible in the clip. Ellie tried to get the entire dick into her shot, but it was proving difficult for her. Less-than-impressive though it was for Martin’s scale, to her it was still gargantuan. Planetary, even. After some panoramic wide shots, Ellie turned the camera, placing it on the ground, angled so that some of Martin’s dick was still visible, but that all of her was. The 5-foot-9 (in Microputian terms, anyway) beauty then lay down, removing her shorts and showing her sex, which she immediately began to rub. Slowly, at first, she massaged the outside, before slowly moving a finger deep inside herself. And then a second. Moving them in and out, all the while stimulating her clit with her thumb, she began to moan, though her eyes were closed off-camera, likely thinking of something (or some-ONE) else, as opposed to her potential doom in this giant god’s cum.

 

“Oh fuck…” she blurted out, partly on purpose, as her long toes on her large bare feet scrunched and flexed as she fingered herself. “AHHH” she said, loudly, before relaxing. Her arms fell to her side, and she waited a moment before standing, and switching off her camera…

 


 

As I watched the film, I (partly involuntarily) grasped my big dick, before slowly moving my hand up and down the shaft. Just seeing how fucking HUGE I was was…immense. I’d never really seen it from their perspective before but…I’m a fucking GOD! I’d always felt like one, but now I really KNEW it. And fuck did it feel good. As I masturbated, I felt myself growing closer and closer, as I watched Ellie finger herself beneath the shadow of my world-devouring dick.

 

And then…’ping’. I ignored it. I was so close. I could answer it in a minute. I could feel my cum building in my balls, into my shaft…it was gonna be a fucking FLOOD…

 

‘Ping’. So close…

 

‘Ping. Ping. Ping’.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I sighed, heavily, as my dick unleashed blast after blast of cum onto….onto…

 

Shit. I forgot about them. The city was completely drowned in a  hot, sticky white ocean, along with the area around it below my navel.

 

I closed the video to see a flurry of messages from Ellie.

 

“What are you doing…?”
“Wait, hold on, you’re fucking masturbating!?”
“You said you’d fucking leave us alone!”
“STOP you fucking stump-dicked loser! You’ll drown us all just so you can feel ‘big’ with your puny dick? Yeah you think it looks big to us but we can ALL see it compared to the rest of you, y’know!!”
“PLEASE! I’M SORRY!”

‘Stump-dicked loser?’ A slight scoff left my lips. Accidents happen, though. Clearly she was angry. But, in the end, I AM a god…what does the anger of a toy matter to me?

I rested for a moment, basking in the afterglow of my orgasm, before getting off the bed, cleaning myself up and hitting the hay.

End Notes:

As always, please leave any feedback you have and story suggestions of things you'd like to see.

Chapter 5: Turntables I by ProdiganGod
Author's Notes:
A Gulliveran girl has a little fun of her own...

Hannah fell into her soft bed, the comfort of it so relaxing after a long day. What the Gulliveran girl really wanted, no, needed right now, was a release. It had been a couple days now since she had a little…fun. Leaning over to her bedside table, she opened the drawer and pulled out a small, paper-like sachet, roughly the size of a condom wrapper, and closed the drawer.

 

Placing the tiny sachet on her bare midriff, she pushed down her tight, elastic jeans, peeling them off her skin and casting them aside, leaving her with just a short summery tee and her underwear. Lying back into her pillow, her thick, curly red hair cushioning her head that much more, she felt an air of relaxation pass over her. This was what she needed.

 

Looking down at the sachet, she gently lifted it. The afternoon sunlight bounced off the white walls of her bedroom, and Hannah could see through the thin paper a dark mass within. Confident that she had allowed enough of the mass to fall to the bottom of the sachet, she gently tore off one side of it, and poured some, but not all, of the mass onto her bare stomach.

 

The crowd of several hundred Microputians fell onto the vast, pale landscape. It was warm beneath their bare feet, and soft too. The confusion of their predicament soon abated, and was replaced by fear, as they looked up far into the distance to see the face of their captor. ‘Owner’ was more apt, though. Hannah did not collect these Microputians herself, she merely purchased them. For Gulliverans like her, which were a minority, these tiny sachets of Microputians, meant for novelty ‘Micro Farms’ and such, were an endless source of fun.

 

Hannah lazily lifted her left hand, and extended one of her long, slender, freckled fingers, before casually pressing her pad down onto the tiny crowds. From her perspective, they felt like nothing, leaving tiny red marks behind on her fingertip and her stomach, as they began to disperse. The tiny specks moved in all directions, but did not get very far on the vast flat stomach of the gigantic redheaded Gulliveran. Hannah released a soft scoff from her nose, before tilting her body to the side to allow the surviving Microputians to fall into her waiting right hand, cupped and ready to catch the tiny crowds, which she did with ease.

 

Hannah, again without so much as a casual thought, sat up and extended her arm over to her bare feet, before dropping the tiny speck-sized Microputians onto them. Most found themselves between her long toes, the smell of her dried sweat pungent in the air, and dominating their nostrils. Others found themselves clinging to the deep grooves of her vast, orange-hued soles, whilst some landed on the bedsheets far, far below. “Get to work little specks – I want the best footrub you tiny fucks can give me!”

 

Lying back down, Hannah could feel her sex between her legs growing more and more wet with every moment. Without even thinking, her left hand was already beneath the fabric of her underwear. Gently, she slowly slid one, and then two of her long, freckled fingers deep inside herself, whilst softly tapping, and then caressing gently, her clit with her thumb. After five or ten minutes of self-induced pleasure, Hannah decided to go in for the finisher…

 

Picking up the tiny sachet, filled with the other 800 or so Microputians, she pulled down her underwear, and pushed the thick walls of her sex open. Lazily, Hannah then poured the remaining hundreds of puny, pathetic little specks into the open, hungry maw of her sex, and allowing it to close on them. She could just about feel them with THAT many tiny specks in there. It felt…AMAZING.

 

She did this every couple days, of course, but it felt no less special every time. She felt like a god. Playing with so many lives just so she could get off. It felt phenomenal.

 

There was no way she could hold on to this much longer. She could feel wave after wave building inside her. She almost felt like she was leaking, she was that wet. Any Microputians in there were surely drowning by now. Hannah couldn’t resist. Her hand once more found itself between her legs, this time rubbing and sliding in and out of her sex that much more vigorously. The giant redhead moaned in pleasure, louder and louder, as she masturbated. More and more minutes went by, the pleasure building to breaking point.

 

MMMM FUCK!” she moaned, loudly, as her pussy engorged itself and flooded the hundreds of Microputians deep within, Hannah riding each and every wave of pleasure that coursed through her entire body, whilst her long toes scrunched with pleasure crushing the other hundred or so Microputians that had, until now, been trying to either give this giant horny girl’s stinking feet attention, or otherwise trying to escape.

 

Laying her head back down again, Hannah removed her hand from between her legs, and brought it up to her long, freckled face. Her deep green eyes surveyed the thick, sticky juice that clung to her fingers, strings and pillars of it connecting her fingers together, and inside them one could faintly see the tiny, speck sized bodies of Microputians, most motionless, some faintly stirring. Smiling wryly, sexually satisfied, Hannah placed her fingers in her mouth, and sucked off the remains, swallowing the ’survivors’, if they even were, whole, forcing them go through an even more painful ordeal in her stomach.

 

After 10 minutes of resting, Hannah got up, pulling up her underwear and walking over to the wardrobe, where she threw on something casual – a hooded sweater, some shorts and sandals, before going out to grab a couple things from the store.

End Notes:

As always, any feedback is welcome. If you're enjoying it, I'll keep writing it!

Chapter 6: Turntables II by ProdiganGod
Author's Notes:

Hannah the Gulliveran quickly realises that most terrifying truth; there's always someone bigger...

‘Ding’. The card machine made a sound as it accepted Hannah’s payment for her groceries. Moments later, however, as Hannah put her phone back into her purse, the earth shook.

 

“Earthquake activity today?” she asked the disinterested store owner, who shrugged silently, before Hannah did likewise and left. As the door opened, she stepped outside, before the ground quaked once more. It was faint, though, ‘probably just a lot of seismic activity today’, she thought.

 

As she walked back towards her home, the quakes kept happening, and each time they became more and more violent, and louder and louder. Eventually, they were so earth-shakingly violent that they threw Hannah over onto her behind. As she dropped all of her groceries onto the ground, the world suddenly grew darker and shadowed, as if a large storm cloud had drifted in front of the sun. It was certainly odd, as up until this point, the day had been completely clear.

 

Moments later, Hannah’s entire world changed. Far ahead of her a giant, black boot, its dulled leather still just able to shine slightly in the light of the sun, shook the earth a final time, as it came down onto an area of the city far from the suburbs of Hannah’s home. She felt genuine fear in the pit of her stomach, and her heart sank as she looked up, far, far above her at the enormous form of a Brobdingnagian.

 

Clad in an orange boiler suit, the Brobby, a male, looking roughly mid-late 20’s, with thick, curly blond hair and a youthful-looking face, looked down at her. Hannah froze. She had never seen a Brobdingnagian before. They were just as gigantic as she had heard. He must have been at the very least 400ft tall, maybe more. It was staggering to see just how massive he was. He was looking down at her, and yet not focusing on anything in particular, his eyes lazily scanning the area between his feet.

 

In the distance, Hannah heard the screams of crowds panicking and running from this massive monster. And yet he didn’t seem to do…anything. Hannah for her part couldn’t move. Her eyes were fixed on his. She wanted to run. Wanted to scream. And yet, she couldn’t. She was petrified in every way.

 

After a brief few seconds of scanning, the Brobby took out some kind of device. It looked to Hannah almost like a car vacuum, but with a large, perforated fabric bag attached to the bottom of it. Lazily, the Brobby then aimed it down, and flicked a switch with his thumb. The vacuum whirred to life, a deafening mix of sonorous whirring, hurricane-force winds and screaming, as hundreds and hundreds of people were sucked up into the machine.

 

Hannah still couldn’t move. Her heart was pounding. What was happening around her? Above her? And why? It was beyond her comprehension. She knew she needed to run. HAD to run. But she couldn’t move her legs. And then, it was her turn.

 

The vacuum passed over her, and she and hundreds of others fleeing the area were sucked up into the machine.

 

The world went dark. All that could be heard was groaning, screaming and wailing. Hannah, along with several thousand other Gullies like her, were inside the bag. Unharmed, mostly, but dazed, confused and disoriented. Through the walls of the bag, light came through, just enough to be able to see the fabric lining and the tiny, perforated holes through which air came in, but little else. Hannah, her heart pounding, her body still unmoving, save for her shock-induced shaking, lay there atop several other Gullies, silently…

 


 

Hours passed. Perhaps a day. Perhaps more. It was difficult to tell from within the sealed bag. They changed hands a couple times, that much was clear to Hannah. Poured in and out of different containers until finally they were packed all together, roughly 2000 of them, into a light, paper-like sachet. They could breathe easily enough inside it, that was not an issue, though it was certainly claustrophobic in there. There was very little space, and whenever they were moved, they were thrown around the entire space, smashing into one another frequently.

 

After a great deal of movement, and the sound of muffled voices on the outside of the paper prison, they came to rest for what seemed like hours. It was dark, but warm enough, with all the others inside. Hannah, for the first time in a while now, fell asleep, through exhaustion if nothing else.

 


 

The world shook around her once again, pulling her from her slumber, as she was thrown around, along with the other 2000 Gullies in there, smashing into others and trying to keep her footing on the paper-like ground beneath her sandalled feet.

 

Then, for the first time in what felt like an age, she saw light. Actual outside light. It was dim, but it was light. The top of the paper container had been broken, and the ground beneath Hannah shifted. She began to fall, dropping out into the world once more. A vast, open space of a world. This was certainly not her hometown. It was hard to say exactly where she was – everything seemed so far away, until her speculation was broken by a landing on a soft, warm surface.

 

Hannah, groaning, found her footing, as she looked around her. The sight that met her eyes was truly incredible. Towering over her, rising high above her thousands and thousands of feet into the air was the biggest, most impossibly gargantuan dick she had ever seen. Emerging from a mousy brown pubic forest that seemed to be equally endless, the dick was truly massive. The thick, throbbing shaft was prolific with huge, pulsing veins that ran along the length like towering mountain ranges, and which were so thick and monstrous themselves that they seemed large enough that one could fit several Gulli buses stacked inside them all at once and still have plenty of room.

 

The skin, clearly white normally, had a pinkish hue about it, likely because of how monstrously engorged it was from its regular, flaccid size, and this was the case all along the incredible length and girth of the titanic dick. As Hannah followed the shaft upwards, her eyes came to a huge ridgeline – the glans – which rose up from the rest of the shaft by at least 60ft, perhaps more. It was covered completely by this giant’s thick, uncut foreskin, which he had not yet pulled back, and which was clearly stretched to the limit containing the vast and throbbing head of this monster cock.

 

The air seemed to be completely filled with the thick and powerful aroma of the giant’s dick, the scent of which clearly indicated that he was incredibly horny and likely blew his load a LOT. Hannah, stunned into paralysis once again at the sight of something so unbelievably gargantuan could not quite believe what she was seeing. The Brobby that had captured her had been truly massive, but compared to this dick, his whole body was barely a fraction of its size. Which could only mean that this dick belonged to a…

 

Hannah found the strength to slowly turn her head behind her. Following her line of sight ahead of her, and high, high up, was the face of a Prodigan. It was a boy, aged somewhere between his late teens and early 20’s. He was…okay-looking, Hannah supposed. His face was slim, but rounded, and he wasn’t at all bad looking. But he wasn’t exactly striking either. Just…kinda average…

 

But he was smiling. Why was he smiling? His eyes seemed to fix on her, and yet not at all, as if she was so far beneath his notice. It was just like with the Brobby, only much more intense. This boy’s eyes were much, much bigger. The Brobby’s whole body was probably the same size as this boy’s eye. And he didn’t say anything. Not a thing. Until…

 

HEY LITTLE PLAYTHINGS. YOUR GOD IS VERY HORNY TONIGHT. I THINK IT’S TIME I HAD A LITTLE FUN, DON’T YOU…?

End Notes:

Feedback is welcome and desired. If you like it, please write a review. I want to hear your thoughts.

Chapter 7: Turntables III by ProdiganGod
Author's Notes:

Hannah experiences what it's like to be played with by a 'god', after playing god so many times herself. Will she survive? Unlikely. This 'god' is VERY horny...

HEY LITTLE PLAYTHINGS. YOUR GOD IS VERY HORNY TONIGHT. I THINK IT’S TIME I HAD A LITTLE FUN, DON’T YOU…?

 

The Prodigan’s voice boomed all around. For the hundreds of tiny Gulliverans standing, huddled in fear on the outskirts of his endless pubic forest and beneath the vast mass of shadow created by the monolithic dick that towered thousands of feet high above them, his voice was truly deafening.

 

ACTUALLY, I’VE HAD A LITTLE THOUGHT. YOU ALL PROBABLY FEEL PRETTY DAMN PUNY NEXT TO MY BIG DICK, BUT LET’S MAKE YOU FEEL REALLY SMALL…

 

The Prodigan then tilted his body slightly, allowing the tiny little speck-sized Gulliverans to pour into the vast expanse of his hand. Moments later, the Gullis felt a rush, as they were brought even higher upwards. He had just…stood up.

 

The most minor of his movements was truly world-changing for the hundreds of tiny Gulliverans in his hand. The sheer size of him was truly, truly immense. Moments later, however, the Gulliverans felt a stomach-churning sinking feeling, as they were lowered down, down and further still, eventually being deposited (or most of them, at least) onto the floor below.

 

The Prodigan rose back up to his full height and, noticing the hundred or so Gullis he had left in his hand, casually dropped them down onto the vast. veiny landscape of his dick. Hannah, luckily, was not amongst these, finding herself in the equally intimidating position of being far, far below him at his feet.

 

She looked straight ahead, and all she could see were his vast, endless bare feet. His toes alone were bigger than the largest mountains she had ever seen, stacked atop one another. They had a somewhat feminine look to them, with long toes and little to no hair at all on their vast surface. Craning her neck further and further up, following the endless pillars that were his slender, long legs, and up to the middle of his body, she saw that same sight again that she had first seen when she found herself in this situation. His dick.

 

Only, from here, it looked different. The distance gave her some perspective on it, and, truly it was unimpressive. Whilst up close it seemed to completely dominate her view, rising so high above her as to appear as a god in its own right; its surface completely wrapped in monstrous veins the size of mountain ranges. And yet, from down here, when put in proportion to the rest of him, Hannah could guess that he was barely even pushing 5 inches. All of his talk about his ‘big dick’ seemed terrifying when she was up close to it, but clearly this Prodigan seemed to be embarrassingly proud of his little dick, that throbbed and strained to push even just a little over the 5-inch mark.

 

It made no difference to her situation, however, to know that her gigantic self-proclaimed god is little more than some loser who thinks his dick is in any way ‘big’. He could still end her beneath its veiny mass, or drown her, drown all of them even, in his cum.

 

SEE HOW TINY YOU REALLY ARE? I CAN END YOU ALL BENEATH MY FEET, IF I WANTED TO. BUT RIGHT NOW…I HAVE OTHER URGES…

 

With that, the Prodigan’s hand wrapped firmly around his dick, engulfing most of its ‘size’ within his palm, before gradually moving it up and down the shaft. Any surviving Gulliverans unfortunate enough to have been dropped onto the landscape of his cock were now little more than tiny specks of red, pressed against the vast, pulsing form of his throbbing penis.

 

AHHHHH….FUCK…” the Prodigan moaned, as his hand moved slowly up and down his shaft. Though from the fuller picture that Hannah was seeing, his hand wasn’t moving very far. She began to run, as fast as she possibly could, across the impossibly vast expanse of his bedroom floor, whilst this titan masturbated high above her. The screams of the other Gulliverans, who had also, to their misfortune, found themselves on the floor beneath him, grew fainter as she ran further from the rest, but were still audible to her.

 

And then he looked down. “RUNNING AWAY…? THAT’S NOT EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD CALL WORSHIPPING YOUR GOD, IS IT? WHAT’S THE MATTER? SCARED OF MY BIG FEET?? WELL THEN, PERHAPS I SHOULD SHOW YOU WHY…

 

At that moment, the titanic Prodigan lifted his left foot. An incredible, overwhelming, sucking gust of wind pulled Hannah backwards, hurling her onto the ground and destroying a huge amount of her progress. Looking up, she could see it. The enormous, endless expanse of his sole, his long toes extending for what looked like miles from her size, and with nothing at all visible on its surface but dust and debris.

 

His hand stopped massaging his dick, though he did not release it. And then, he did it. His foot lowered so unbelievably, painfully slowly from Hannah’s point of view, down…

 

…but not onto her. She was alone. Probably not even visible to him. No. It was lowering onto the crowd...

 

Hannah looked on, powerless, but deep down relieved that she was not to end her days beneath this gigantic boy’s foot, just so he could play god.

 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

 

The shockwave shook the ground beneath Hannah’s feet, knocking her down once more and shattering her eardrums, which now rang incessantly and painfully from the immense force displayed before her.

 

The crowd, that mere moments ago consisted of hundreds of men and women, were now nothing. Their lives were ended for…well, no reason beyond this boy’s fun. He was…a monster. And yet, Hannah truly now realised just how powerless she was. She could do NOTHING to him. And he could take everything from her. If he desired. If he knew she was there.

 

The force of his step had blown her into the narrow gap beneath his bed and the floor, sheltering her from his gaze for the moment.

 

Seconds later, she heard it. A tremendous crashing sound, like the sound of a tsunami crashing against the ground. Looking ahead, she could see huge, white oceans of something crashing down onto the ground. It was some kind of thick, sticky white liquid. It was…

 

…it was his cum. A couple of the few survivors of his feet who, like Hannah, had dislodged themselves from the group and run in various directions, found themselves now drowned in a hot, white ocean, too thick to swim through, whilst he moaned in pleasure above.

MMM. THAT WAS FUN…OH FUCK, HAHAHA LOOKS LIKE I SHOT A LOAD! FUCK IT, I’LL CLEAN IT LATER…

 

With that, the gigantic, naked god walked into the tiny (for him) ensuite bathroom that came with his dormroom, his feet unknowingly ending a couple more individual Gulliverans beneath their vast soles, cum still leaking from his deflating cock, and washed his hands.

 

Hannah was now left, alone, at least for the moment, to survive in this new, vast and VERY dangerous world beneath his feet…

End Notes:

It's been a while! Thought I'd make another entry! As always, feedback is very much adored!

Chapter 8: Measuring Up by ProdiganGod
Author's Notes:

Martin enjoys a little 'alone time' with a Prodigan girl. But he faces a few 'home truths' after she finds out he's not been entirely honest...

From Martin’s perspective

 

Beth placed her head between my legs as her large hands moved their way across my jeans. Carefully, and with an eager smile on her face, she unbuttoned the top, and slowly moved the zipper down to the bottom. Her eyes were wide with excitement; I was the first guy she’d fucked in at least two weeks, and she was ready. There was no mention of the fact that she was my first in months…

 

Beth wasn’t perhaps what I’d usually go for in a girl. Short, maybe 5’1 - 5’2 at the very most, and even that was generous – with a round, rather plain face framed by shoulder-length brunette hair. She wasn’t overweight at all, but she carried enough that she couldn’t be described as slim.

 

Short and broad. Hardly what I’d usually find myself drawn to. Hardly the tall, slender, beautiful Georgia I found myself fantasizing about whenever I attended my lectures. Still, my dick was currently the one making decisions for me, and it needed a release. She would do.

 

As Beth pulled down my loosened jeans, pulling them over my ankles and throwing them to the side of the bed with careless enthusiasm, my big dick pressed against the fabric of my underwear, bulging out in desperation. Beth looked at the tent I was pitching and bit her bottom lip. She glanced into my eyes with her own large, blue eyes, before moving herself back down to my dick.

 

Carefully, her small, manicured hands burrowed beneath the elastic of my briefs, and slowly pulled them down, revealing my thick, throbbing monster…

 

…Beth sat back up once my underwear had been pulled away. She covered her mouth to hide a sly giggle. She moved her hand away and had a surprised, bemused look on her face. “I thought you said 6?!” she said.

 

“I did”, I replied, “around 6.”

“Nuh-uh” she responded, looking down at my throbbing hard-on, and wagging her finger. “I think somebody’s overestimating himself a little…” she said with a wry giggle. “Luckily, though, I brought this…” she got up off the bed and walked over to her jacket, hung up on my dorm room door. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a small tape measure and held it out before me.

Walking back to the bed, she placed her legs either side of me, straddling my body, before pulling out a section of the circular tape measure. “Let’s find out shall we…?” she said, clearly enjoying this. I sighed.

First Beth brought the end of the tape measure down to the base of my dick, the large ‘0’ pressed down against it. Pulling up the tape, she followed my throbbing dick all the way to the top, placing her manicured fingernail against the number, before pulling it up to her face to check.

 

A slightly disappointed smile formed across her face as she turned around the measure to show me.

 

“Looks to me like you’re only just pushing past 5 inches…5 point 1 at most…”

 

Just 5? That can’t be right. I’d always measured myself at 5 and a half, at least!

 

“I mean 5’s still pretty big…” I responded, trying to protect my own ego somewhat.

 

Beth scoffed, a disbelieving look on her face. “For a tiny little Brobby, I guess. You’re on the small-end of average at best, my guy!” ‘5 inches…god is that all?’ I thought to myself.

 

“Still…” she continued, “…length isn’t everything…”

 

With that, she moved the tape measure down to my dick once again. Despite the humiliation, it was still throbbing, still desperate to fuck. Beth wrapped the tape measure around my throbbing, veiny shaft, again placing the ‘0’ in the middle. Her eyes widened at the result, and she looked much more impressed than she had done a moment ago.

 

“5 point….8...well, then…somebody’s girthy…guess that makes up for your length…” she said, her eager smile returning, as if she’d decided against fucking me after reading my length, and then suddenly changing her mind.

 

She bit her lip once more. “Either way, your dick size wasn’t the real reason you convinced me…”

 

From within her panties, she pulled out a little paper sachet, perforated with small holes. “You’re into it to, huh?” It was a sachet of Gulliverans, exactly like the ones I had in my bedside drawer. My dick throbbed and ached at the sight of the little condom-sized sachet, knowing that inside it were hundreds, possibly thousands of tiny little Gulli specks. And that for god-knows-how-long, they’d been pressed against Beth’s pussy, breathing in her scent through the thin paper walls.

 

Beth tore open the sachet, peering inside with a wry smile. Whilst she looked inside, she moved her free hand down beneath her panties, and began to masturbate as she looked at the tiny specks inside.

 

After a few moments of pleasure, Beth removed her hand, which was now soaked with her juices, and wrapped it around my throbbing, thick dick. Her fingers struggled to touch one another, unable to fully reach all the way around my girth, but most of my length was hidden by her hand.

 

She slowly moved her hand up and down my shaft, coating it in her thick, sticky, clear fluid. Fuck, it felt good. Glancing at me with a smile, she removed her hand, and then poured the thousands of tiny Gulliverans onto my comparatively massive dick, to which they immediately got stuck, trapped by Beth’s pussy juices covering my massive, throbbing penis.

 

Beth removed her panties and bra, and was now fully naked, straddling me and looking down at the tiny, speck-sized dots covering the whole length of my dick. She moved her ear close to it, and could just about hear the tiny, faint screams and cries of the thousands of specks below.

 

Smiling cruelly, she raised herself up, moving her hand towards her pussy, spreading her lips and parting her thick, meaty labia folds, before slowly lowering herself down onto my dick. It felt…incredible. Her pussy was hot, soaking and amazing. I quickly began to forget about the tiny Gulliverans on my dick, as Beth began to bounce on my dick and then slowly move her body around on top of it as we settled in to an afternoon of fucking over and over and over again…

 

We were gods, and we knew it.

 

 

From a Gulliveran’s perspective:

 

Andi sweated within the hot, humid atmosphere within the sachet. She’d been in here for at least a day or so now, but only in the last couple hours had it become so unbelievably hot and humid. There was an impossibly strong odor in the air, a very familiar one, that hung all around them and occasionally grew so strong as to assault the nose of every person trapped in there with her.

 

She could hear muffled talking outside. Rescue, perhaps? It didn’t sound particularly organized or hurried, and she could only hear two voices. A guy and a girl, with the girl doing most of the talking.

 

After a few minutes, Andi’s world moved. The tall brunette was tossed around violently, along with the thousands of others trapped in here, naked and surrounded by darkness. Moments later, the roof of her prison seemed to shear itself off. Freedom, at last!

 

Moments later, the hopes of the tiny crowd were dashed, as the sky was taken up by a massive blue eye, gazing down at all of them. It seemed to hover in the air, occasionally blinking, occasionally closing for several moments at a time, until they were moved once again.

Andi found herself falling onto the side, and then downwards. Her stomach tossed and turned as she plummeted down, eventually landed on a hot, sticky surface. Her new reality was then clear to her.

 

High above her was the vast, hulking form of a young woman. She looked about 21, 22 maybe, and was bigger than anything she’d ever seen. A Prodigan…

 

Andi’s heart sank as she looked around herself. Her nostrils were assaulted with the powerful scent of dick and pussy, and after a few moments realised where she was. She was stuck, clinging spread-eagled to a dick bigger than any she’d ever seen. The crowd around her screamed, as did she, for help. For mercy. For God. For anything. But it made no difference. This boy and girl WERE their gods, and it seemed they had one thing on their minds…

 

The Prodigan girl moved her ear down to hear the Gulliverans scream, but instead of helping, she simply smiled.

 

Moments later, she moved herself above the massive, throbbing dick, and spread her monstrous pussy lips. The sight inside was terrifying; huge pillars of her juices clung to the thick, fleshy walls of her spread and gaping sex as it lowered itself down, swallowing inch after inch of the Prodigan boy’s immense, godlike penis and hundred after hundred of the tiny Gulliveran specks until, finally, Andi herself was gobbled up mercilessly by this massive, hungry pussy, sliding down the throbbing, veiny pole of his dick.

 

After this, nothing. The Gulliverans did not last long; between the immense girth of the boy and the thick, muscular walls of the girl, their rampant, giant sex ended every single Gulliveran stuck to his dick. Only those on the tip lasted, but would spend the rest of their days now trapped inside a horny Prodigan girl…

End Notes:
Been a while! Slightly less size-focus in this chapter, but I may explore Beth and Martin's 'relationship' a little further in future chapters.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11298