Ick Magnet: Your Shitty Soulmate by revival45
Summary:

A night of fecal and sexual depravity has unexpected results, as you realize your destiny is to stay with Natalie, a beautiful but disgusting woman who seems to have an endless bladder.

MAJOR scat/toilet and sexual warning, like an ungodly amount of it.  Honestly don't even click on this story, it's too disgusting.  You've been warned.

These chapters were originally part of the interactive "Ick Magnet" by G-Writer on writing.com.  Although these chapters are older, I welcome any and all feedback.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Humiliation, Odor, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 7291 Read: 19610 Published: December 13 2021 Updated: December 20 2021

1. A Shit-Ton of Sex by revival45

2. Your Perverted Destiny? by revival45

3. One With Natalie's Butt by revival45

4. Years Under Natalie (Part 1) by revival45

5. Years Under Natalie (Part 2) by revival45

6. Years Under Natalie (Part 3) by revival45

A Shit-Ton of Sex by revival45
Author's Notes:

This chapter is my first contribution to a storyline from G-Writer's interactive "Ick Magnet" on writing.com.  The interactive is about a short guy (you) who seems to have an odd curse where they almost always seem to end up in disgusting situations with women who are significantly taller than him.  As I mentioned in the summary, this story is VERY scat heavy.  If that's not your thing, skip this one.  My chapters start at the link below:

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978811-Ick-Magnet/map/1141221121

Context for the story up to now: Your whole life, you seem to have been cursed to always end up in dsigusting scenarios with beautiful women.  What doesn't help is the fact that you are incredibly short, and you seem to be the only person who is.  While riding the subway one day, you meet Natalie, the ultimate phat-ass white girl.  After sitting on you and using you to scratch her asshole, she gets the wrong idea and thinks that you are willing to help stimulate her further.  She takes you home and the two of you begin having sex, but she gets a bit too comfortable with you and soon starts getting gassy.  While she continues to jack you off as she uses your head to stimulate her anus, she gets even more comfortable and accidentally craps on your head.  Whether it's because of your curse or because you're too much of a pushover, Natalie is still under the impression that you want her to continue further, and she begins fully releasing her bowels upon you...

"Wait... no, please can you just stop for a sec--" Weakly, you tried your hardest to plead with Natalie to stop her fecal assault on you. Before you knew it, though, she had swiveled her dirty, shit-covered asshole right back into your face while the poop that had just evacuated her bowels squished beneath and around you. There was so much wrong with this situation; why would some stranger you met on the subway so quickly think you were this attracted to them? Why would they think it was okay to release their bowels completely on to you during sex? Why would they be content with continuing their lustful actions to someone in a pile of their own excrement? Clearly, Natalie did not know the definition of depravity. There was no way she could even recognize it.

As these thoughts went through your mind, your face was continually mashed by Natalie's filthy ass crack. More and more it continued to swallow your head, while it simultaneously released even more flatulence and filth. If she wasn't farting, there was shit coming out of her asshole that would smush right into your face immediately. You were ground zero for all of her dumping, and it was clear that she was going to continue to unload her bladder on to you until you climaxed with her yet again. As the situation bore down on you, Natalie continued to mash your flaccid penis with her hands. "What's wrong, little guy?" She teased, "Is this booty too much for you??" She released another hot stream of gas upon your face, which immediately began to infiltrate and burn your lungs. Her ass was giving you no chance to respond, yet somehow, your penis was becoming hard once again thanks to the lubricating mix of Natalie's viscous spit and warm, slimy shit on your cock.

PPPPFFFFFFFRRRRRRAAAABBTTT

More gas and more crap escaped Natalie's butt and stuck itself to your face, removing any chance for you to breathe in normal air anymore. A thick layer of brown coated almost your entire skin and the majority of Natalie's sizable rear, as the fecal matter that came out of her piled onto her bed below you. This woman, as beautiful and sexy as she appeared, was under the perverse impression that you were getting off to her farts and her shit, and she had no intention of slowing down the flow of either. Even under the constant barrage of this woman's waste, you had to wonder how much more existed inside of this woman? Had she ever been this depraved and sexual with anyone else before? She really seemed okay with how the night was turning out... what was wrong with her?

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPTTTTTT

A huge log of shit shot out of Natalie's rectum and directly into your mouth, which caused you to choke on the end of it and slam your face directly into the rest of it as it continued to pour out of her anus. You tried to cough the rest of it out, but her powerful poopchute released another bout of gas directly into your mouth, forcing you to swallow most of the log. When you were done, your head and neck reflexed directly into Natalie's filthy orifice where you sucked on it in weakness, since you were too weak now to ask for help. "Ooohhhh," Natalie cooed in extreme pleasure, "You like that you little freak?" She was exciting herself more and more over the whole situation, which lead her to pile-drive her bulbous cheeks further into you. Your head, which was technically resting on the area where the pillow meets the headboard, was now being forced into a huge puddle of human waste. Her cheeks pushed you more and more into the disgusting mattress, which caused the liquid shit to all flow towards your head. As you felt it slowly rise around the sides of your face, you were ready to accept the fact that you were designated to die under this woman's filth; lower than her lowly shit.

As the poop rose above your head and met it's maker's asshole, Natalie's legs slipped in her waste which momentarily gave you control of you arms again. With all your might you pulled yourself up, not even sure where you were. When you finally surfaced, you found yourself pinned directly between Natalie's ginormous rear end and the bed's headboard, with you head and arms now above her ass crack. The rest of your body had slipped away from Natalie's grasp as well, as she now found herself on all fours in the beginnings of a huge pile of shit. Your erect penis was directly against her asshole, and her huge butt cheeks were still trapping you to the point that you were still connected to and under the influence of Natalie. "Oh! Is that what you want, baby?" Natalie purred at you as she wiggled her fat ass (which, unknown to her, had a complete grasp of you). "You got it, little man. Fuck me in the ass with all you got, and I'll give you all I got left!"

FFFFFFFRRRRRRRBBBBBBTTTTT

Yet again, Natalie forced more and more crap out of her asshole and onto you. The only difference was that now it was your penis, which was still incredibly turgid despite the near death experience. None of this made any sense, you thought to yourself, and your penis was not helping the situation at all. Perhaps this was what you've wanted all along; to be dominated and obliterated by filthy women. Or maybe it was all of the gas that you had inhaled that was making you woozy. Regardless, you decided to let your cock lead the way and began fucking the literal shit out of Natalie's big tasty rear.

Her flatulence was becoming more and more powerful, as the time your penis spent inside of her rectum caused the pressure to build up more and more even as you pushed and pulled it in and out of her ass. Pushing against her wrinkly shit-stained pucker was hard, but you were determined to make your way through the tight hole. Pulling it out was easier, since the pressure in her bladder helped push it out, although her anus did try hard to keep you in once it had a hold of you. This rhythmic plowing was occasionally interrupted by another bout of poop, but that forced itself out of Natalie anytime you pulled out your cock, and pushing it into her just created more of a stinky, slick lubricant.

Natalie and you moaned and pleasure simultaneously as you both found an orgasmic rhythm, which seemed to accelerate even with her bladder. This woman's intestines were operating on their own plane of existence, as they continued to spew out more and more poop even after all this time. The entire room was reek and dank, and the atmosphere of it was consisting more and more of Natalie's fecal matter. It was a wonder both of you were able to still stay conscious in here, let alone make love the way you were doing. The fucking accelerated more and more, with every single aspect of Natalie now becoming more and more beautiful to you. Her ass cheeks were so big compared to you that you couldn't even reach your arms all the way around them, so you just pressed them into the soft squishy surface as much as possible while your fucking continued. Her ass pummeled you more and more against the headboard, but you were able to brace yourself with her soft cushiony skin. Even with how much of the environment was covered with Natalie's poop, from her ass crack to her bed to your face to both of you, neither of you could stop until your orgasms climaxed together. As they did, Natalie's bowels finished unloading everything else that was left in them onto you and your penis. Her waste forced itself, and you, out of her rectum and created a pile that spilled all over the bed.

Everything around the two of you was brown. You fell forward in exhaustion against Natalie's filthy butt crack, which was filled with shit just like the rest of the bed. Natalie also fell forward and laid on her stomach as what seemed like a gallon of pussy juice escaped her crotch. Both of you sat in silence for a few moments, steaming in the pile of shit Natalie created, the only noise being your breathing as it settled down. Your face and body was completely covered in shit, and it was laying right in the middle of this woman's shit-filled crack. Finally, Natalie made a noise when she let out one last tiny fart that hit you point blank in the face. You breathed it in and immediately smushed your face against her asshole, like a sponge trying to absorb as much stink as possible.

"Oh my god," Natalie panted, "That was incredible... Was it as good for you?"  It then dawned on you that you had to respond, but what were you going to say?

Your Perverted Destiny? by revival45

"Yes... Oh my God Yes."

You couldn't believe the words that came out of your mouth. You were laying in-between Natalie's plump ass cheeks, completely covered from head to toe in her shit. Natalie herself was also super filthy, but was still coming down from her orgasmic cloud that she didn't care at all. "I don't think this place has ever been this messy before," Natalie laughed to herself as she let out another soft fart against your face. You inhaled her stench and held it in, like you were getting high off of the woman. In a way you were, as you were starting to become enticed by every filthy thing this huge beauty produced. Natalie was still panting heavily, and didn't seemed fazed at all by the tremendous amount of poop that she produced. If anything, she was just continuing business as usual, which included releasing gas. She rolled over onto her back and reached over the edge of the bed to grab something, but your head was still underneath her so you quickly had to remove it. Natalie looked at you, covered in her waste and lying on her bed in a pile of her poop in between her thick, filthy legs. She looked down at you and smiled, thinking how cute it was that she found someone who was so in love with all of the disgusting stuff her body produced. You looked up at her smile, then down to her shit stained pussy that was still adding cum to the pile of shit you found yourself in.

"Come on, let's cuddle and get to bed, baby boy," Natalie's voice was surprisingly comforting, as if it was putting you into a trance. She pulled up a thin sheet that was covered in waste that had spilled off the bed during sex and threw it over on top of the two of you. Initially you wanted to protest, but there was now something incredibly comforting about being this close to someone. As the sheet fluttered down on the two of you, it created an envelope where the top and bottom were shit, and you were in the middle. You quickly squirmed up against Natalie's dirty nude chest, and sandwiched your small body in between her huge breasts. The squishing of shit still existed as the two of you were still completely dirty, but you didn't care at all. You now felt safe and warm in the soft skin of Natalie's chest, feeling her heart beat and breathing right through the skin. You looked up to this woman who just hours ago was a stranger, and now felt more connected to her than anyone you had ever met before.

"I don't get it," you spoke to Natalie who was still awake but drifting off to sleep. "What is any of this? Why do I feel so good right now?"

She hugged you tighter in-between her breasts and pet you head. "What do you mean?"

"All of this," you replied. "This is disgusting and awful, but.... but I don't want to be anywhere else."

Natalie smiled at you. "Maybe this is just where you're supposed to be. Like your destiny or something."

You felt confused. "Is... is my destiny to be covered in your poop? And be this dirty?"

Natalie closed her eyes and began drifting off. "It's whatever you want, baby.... if you like it, let it happen..." She fell asleep and began snoring.

In between the pudgy skin that made up Natalie's breasts, you were having an identity crisis. Was this really what you wanted? This was dirty, disgusting and depraved... and you liked it? Was this really all you wanted from life? Was this woman your big, disgusting soulmate? The more you smelled her waste, the more addicted to her you felt. It didn't make any sense, but it felt good, so did it have to make sense?

Natalie rolled over and you fell out of her breasts and rolled into the shit-filled mattress. As she moved, she farted yet again and her gas dissipated into the already raunch air. You were cooking in her dutch oven; to the left was the edge of the sheet where you could exit and escape this nightmare. But the your right was Natalie's huge, delicious, gassy booty. Which way should you go?

One With Natalie's Butt by revival45

Your whole life you seemed to be living with this curse of being trapped and smothered, but maybe you had just been fighting the wrong thing this whole time. At least, that's what you were telling yourself as you crawled under the heavy shit-filled sheet towards Natalie's bottom. You were shifting your way through all of her poop that came out of her asshole while fucking, which had almost killed you multiple times. Yet here you were, crawling towards the very source of your day's troubles. Natalie's huge ass was laying on it's side, still covered and stained with her own fecal sludge. To you, it looked like heaven.

As far as you could tell, Natalie was a heavy sleeper, who clearly didn't have any rock bottom when it came to filth. How else could she stand to so quickly fall asleep in her own pile of poop? You made your way to her juicy rear and took a moment to admire how beautiful it was. It's size, it's softness, it's stench; you took them all in and began shoving your face back into it for what must have been the hundredth time today. Only this time, you were no longer trying to fight with it's mass or stench. You were welcoming them with literal open arms as you wiggled your way into her rotund cheeks.

While you were digging your way into Natalie's ass crack, you heard rumbling come from deep inside her. Just as she had when she was awake, Natalie was especially gassy at night and frequently released fart after fart with her relaxed, slumbering gut. As farts began pouring out of her orifice, you inhaled and swallowed them while trying to make out with her pucker. The hot air and warm cheeks were starting to bake you alive and were starting to cover you with sweat, but you no longer cared about that. You were obsessed with Natalie, and wanted to be as close to her as possible. This constant barrage of flatulence just meant there was more to enjoy about her.

More farts began to escape Natalie, which caused her to shift in her sleep. While she had been relaxing on her side, she decided to lay back down on her back and shifted her position. This caused you to be twisted and turned all around until you found yourself directly underneath Natalie. The top half of your tiny stature was still trapped in her butt crack, while your lower body was stuck underneath Natalie's back. You were being squished between this heavy, sweaty woman and her mattress that was covered in her poop. The only thing you could move was you mouth.

This was actually Natalie's preferred method of sleeping, which caused her body to relax even further subconsciously. All the more good news for you, as that meant more and more gas was now trying to escape Natalie's insides. You now had no choice but to be at ground zero for all of her body's expulsions, which was feeding more and more into your new addiction of Natalie. The farts that she was pushing onto you were creating a furnace, so you lapped up all the sweat that was making its way down to the valley of Natalie's ass. Pretty soon, Natalie's gassers began to become wetter themselves, as they began carrying some of her waste with them and spilling it out on to you. You were in heaven.

Hours had passed and Natalie's butt still showed no signs of slowing down. As she began to enter her deep sleep, her body continued to relax and began to expel a new log of shit that had been forming inside her since earlier. Your eyes widened as you saw her wrinkly ring expand to let out more than just gas.  Now, it was another giant dump. It didn't have to travel long before it squished right into your face and began to spread into any other open space it could find. You ate your way through the poop and happily attached your mouth to Natalie's asshole so that you could catch whatever was going to come out next. It wasn't long until another dump coiled its way through Natalie's intestines and forced itself upon you, entering your body and surrounding you even further. It was a miracle that you weren't dead yet, as everything surrounding you was brown. The only sensations you could pick up on were the sweet smell, rank taste and warm feeling of Natalie's poop, and the sound of more gas coming down upon you.

Natalie's ass eventually stopped producing new logs of shit for you and eventually slowed down to only spraying out some farts upon your face a dozen times or so every hour. Your body was exhausted but your mind and penis were too stimulated to want this night to ever end, even though you knew Natalie would wake up eventually. It was clear you were now completely addicted to Natalie's filth; you were going to have a lot of fun each night with her like this.

Years Under Natalie (Part 1) by revival45
Author's Notes:

The chapters from here on out all take place years after that fateful, perverted night.  The structure from here on out is a bit different from my typical writing style, but I figured I'd try something new when I first wrote these chapters.

Year 1

The following morning, Natalie awoke feeling completely refreshed. Despite the huge mess that she was surrounded in, her night with you was completely enthralling, and it had made her feel like a new woman. This was the first time she had met a man that hadn't been scared off by her extreme flatulence during the night, let alone her first time with someone so on board with her sensitive digestive system. She sat up to look for you, releasing a huge fart as she did so. "Baby?" She asked as her anus erupted right into your face, clearing some of the shit that had surrounded your head during the night. "Where are you?"

While she had just been waking up, you had stayed up most of the night, basking in Natalie's waste and inhaling all of her gas. Letting go of your disgust for this woman's bodily functions seemed to have been the best decision you had made in a while, as you were still on cloud nine and in a state of near-euphoria. Despite how tired your body was, your mind was still raving for Natalie's juicy, smelly ass. Her long fart was puttering to its end as she still repositioned herself, at which point you rubbed your face into her asshole, kissing it as if it were her lips.

"Oh!" The sensation had hit Natalie, "There you are!" She laughed to herself and let out another fart, which entered your lungs and continued a long process that had started last night. She spread open her legs and leaned back, just barely seeing the top half of your face right under her crotch. You were both still completely covered in her shit, but neither of you could help laughing and blushing at each other. "Well, I was going to get started on cleaning up some of this place before breakfast, but while you're down there, you mind scratching my asshole a bit more?" Her question made you hard immediately, and without even responding you buried your face in her cheeks yet again. The feeling was mutual, as Natalie's vaginal lips began to quiver and leak in pleasure.

Over the next few days, the two of you deep cleaned Natalie's room while still spending as much time as possible pleasuring each other in a cleaner, less destructive way. It was during this time you both were able to lay out the ground rules of your new relationship: You confessed to her how much you were in love with her gas and shit, she admitted how happy she was to find someone so accepting. You told her of the curse you've had all of your life, she told you about how her flatulence had been a curse of her own. You both quickly realized how much better life was together, and Natalie soon suggested that you stay with her for a bit longer. You happily obliged, eager to stay by her backside as much as possible.

Nights typically played out in a similar fashion, with the two of you making love in a disgustingly depraved way that involved plenty of gas and anal penetration, where Natalie continued to have an itch that it seemed only your cock or face could scratch just right. You happily would park your face in between her cheeks whenever she farted, which made her feel all the more satisfied. Most nights the mess was pretty negligible, but at least once a week there'd still be times when Natalie's gut would go too far while unloading, causing a waterfall of shit to explode all over you. Secretly, you actually loved it when this happened, and would always encourage Natalie to relax more and more about it.

After sex, the two of you would cuddle, where Natalie would hold you close in between her huge pillowy breasts. You enjoyed it, but would always stay awake until Natalie fell into a deep sleep and rolled over, at which point you would migrate to her butt and snuggle in-between her cushiony cheeks. Your preferred sleeping position was being swallowed by the woman's cavernous asscrack, with your face nuzzled right up against her fart chute. As with before, most of the night she'd fart heavily and continuously, and you were obsessed with the sensation. The rancid smell, the stuffy taste, and the hot gust of wind surrounding your face and invading your respiratory system were gradually making your body literally addicted to her scent. But in your mind, you already were.

Year 2

Natalie and you had now fallen into a new lifecycle. For Natalie, she still continued to go out and live a fairly normal life; going to work, running errands and so on. But she had never really had much of a social life before, so most nights were ones she spent by herself anyway. But now, she had you waiting for her at home. While she was still living normally, you had decided to move in and become something of a servant for her.

It started one night while you were both having sex. Natalie had been especially gassy, much to your delight, and you were in the middle of eating out her ass as she sucked on your cock. Suddenly, her farts became louder and more pungent, when they eventually turned into logs of shit. Her asshole expanded widely and forced a huge pile of poop onto your head, which immediately made your dick explode in pleasure. Natalie slurped up your mess then turned around to see a big pile of brown that you were gobbling your way out of. When you surfaced, you saw her and blushed. "I'm sorry," you felt ashamed she had seen you eating her shit.

She smiled "It's okay, little man. I knew you liked it, but didn't realize just how much." She crawled on top of you and the pile and smushed you further into it. "You don't have to worry," her voice was seductive and hypnotic, "I don't care what you do. As long as you don't leave me, you can do whatever you want." She laid her full weight onto you and pushed her poop closer to your face, compressing you within it. "You don't have to be ashamed of anything, do you want me to do it more?" She covered your face with her shit then began aggressively kissing you, causing the poop to smear everywhere. You felt her dominate you more and more and became excited with every one of her moves. "Only thing is, I still gotta work. You'd have to clean all of this up yourself, is that okay, baby boy?" You nodded and began slurping up more of her waste. "Good, now lay back down. This booty is just getting started."

After that, you had more than fully moved in; you were now an accessory to Natalie's life. While she would leave for the outside world, you remained in the apartment to clean up the mess from the previous night. Natalie was happy to release the full force of her bowels upon you every night she could, and she began adjusting her diet and bathroom schedule to create more waste for her subservient lover. Like an appliance or an object, you were always at home waiting to serve her, and you became quite good at cleaning up the apartment. Getting to clean up Natalie's poop gave you more and more time with it, which continued to transform your body into one that required the waste of another human being to survive.

Years Under Natalie (Part 2) by revival45

Year 3

As time went on, your psychology changed to accommodate your new lifestyle. You rarely left the apartment anymore, and it had been years since you had contacted anyone from your previous life. In cutting off ties with everyone so quickly after meeting Natalie, people assumed you either left town or had died. But to be fair, you hadn't really been that close with anyone before, and by being with Natalie, you didn't have to worry about needing anyone else ever again. Anytime you did leave, you chose to go only with Natalie, and because of your small size you were able to get away with riding in the back part of her pants, in between her huge butt cheeks.

Natalie, too, was becoming more and more possessive of you, but in a different way. She seemed to catch on to how addicted and reliant you were becoming on her waste, so she never worried about you wanting to leave. But Natalie was becoming more addicted herself to the feeling you provided to her asshole whenever you scratched it. She knew there was something special about you from way back when you two had met on the subway and you first scratched her anus, but now she wanted you back there more and more whenever possible.

Whenever she came home, she was quick to pick you up and but you in the backside of her panties. At first she would come home and catch up with you before saying something like, "My asshole has been bothering me all day, would you mind going back there for a little bit and seeing if you can't lick some sense into it," which you were always happy to oblige. She'd then lay down on the couch on her stomach and wait for you to crawl into the backside of her panties. Once she felt your mouth make contact with her poopchute, she'd then say, "I'm gonna watch some T.V. for a bit if you don't mind," before rolling over onto her back, trapping you in between the cushions of the sofa and the cushions of her ass.

You were happy to do so, though, as your body still became more and more reliant on what came out of this woman's backside. You were now a master at cleaning up the bedroom, after doing it hundreds of times, to the point that it didn't take you very long at all. However, you would run out of things to do pretty frequently, which left you bored and feeling senseless. On top of that, your appetite for food was becoming smaller and smaller with each day, as you now got most of your meals during the night when Natalie was fast asleep and you were trapped in between her cheeks. Her body would expel the remains of the food she had that day, which then became the food you would have the night. It had been going on for so long at this point that your body was now able survive off of Natalie's waste, with the trade-off being that it could no longer process normal food.

One night you mentioned this to Natalie, concerned about what you two could do. You knew that you couldn't stay in Natalie's backside all day whenever she had to work, since eventually someone would catch you back there, and the stimulation you provided your lover would make it too hard for her to focus.

"What if I left you something to eat here? While I was out?" Natalie suggested. "Like, if I used the toilet without flushing. Would that work?"

And just like that, you and Natalie had found a way for you to sink even lower.

Year 4

It was just a little bit after noon when you had finished cleaning the apartment. Your mistress had left for work 4 hours earlier, but had left lunch for you in the bathroom. You opened the door and immediately could smell the foul meal Natalie had made for you. Using all of your might you flipped open the extra large toilet lid that covered the new toilet Natalie had installed last month, then climbed on top of the seat to get a good look at the mess she had left for you.

Lying before you was a big beautiful pool of Mistress' poop; logs and endless puddles of brown just waiting to be devoured. To anyone else, it'd be a horrid sight of one of the biggest dumps they've ever seen left in a toilet, but to you it was nothing but heaven. An intense heat and stench emanated from it and rose once the lid was off, but you didn't want to lose any of it. You had become good at managing to swing the lid closed as you fell into the bowl, so just as before, you did so and soon found yourself in a warm, gunky darkness. You fell with a splat and immediately felt every inch of your body get covered with Natalie's toasty fecal goo.

You looked up, able to see the top of the bowl thanks to the small ring of light that was able to sneak in under the lid, illuminating your ceiling which was too high for you to reach. Even if you could, the lid would be too heavy for you to push up all the way from the angle you were at, meaning you were trapped until Natalie came home. But 'trapped' was a poor choice of words for you, as this was how you spent each of your days once you were done cleaning Natalie's apartment. Now you were bathing in Mistress' waste, surrounded by an endless supply of delicious food. It was here that you would eat and catch up on sleep that you missed out on while under the immense weight of Natalie's backside. This was where you could relax entirely, being completely surrounded by the bi-product of a beautiful human being.

You swallowed a number of bites of your environment, before finding a mostly dense pile of poop that you could mostly lay on without sinking in completely. This was typically at the center of the bowl where Natalie's logs hit the water, as they would pile on top of one another before spreading out into the rest of the bowl. However, it was only 'mostly' dense, as you would still find yourself gradually sinking into your mistress' shit, but that was a calming experience that you welcomed entirely. It was also essential for you to keep the lid closed, as it made your environment have a more potent stench longer, as well as conserve the heat that came from Natalie's body.

It was easy for you to fall asleep in the bowl, and it only made you more addicted to Natalie. By this point, it had been several years since you had talked to anyone other than your mistress, as well as more than a year since going outside of the apartment (save for occasions when Natalie had you hidden in her ass crack). Hell, it had been months since you even last put on clothes, since there was no point anymore with how quickly they'd get dirty. You hadn't been exposed to sunlight or fresh air, and often found yourself to be light headed when away from Natalie's stench for too long. Cleaning wasn't a problem, but once you were done you couldn't really go more than an hour without some form of Natalie's smell. You had been so exposed to it for so long that now your respiratory system relied on Natalie's gas and other odors to keep you healthy. You'd never want to leave your mistress in the first place, but even if you did, it'd be impossible to survive without her for long.

You were awaken by a blinding light, which could only mean one thing: Natalie was home. Once your vision had adjusted, your mistress spoke commandingly, "Wipe off, butt boy. Mommy's ass is hungry today." She turned on the shower and stripped naked, before picking you up out of the bowl and forcing you into her butt crack. Instinctively, you began licking like a man dying of thirst.

By this point, Natalie had become a bit of a shut-in herself, leaving work quickly and having most of her errands done via delivery in order to get home to her ass slave faster. She constantly craved anal stimulation that only you could give her, and was fully aware of the power and influence she had over you. This made her at first a little more bossy, until she became almost a full on dominatrix. She expected the house to be clean and for her orifice to be pleasured, and in return, she'd let you continue to live in the fecal heaven the two of you had carved out for each other. When the shower was warm, she stepped in with you and pulled you out, cleaning both of you while humiliating you with sexually-charged insults.

"You clean the house good today, little bitch?" she asked while rubbing your face into her crotch.

"Yes, Mistress," You replied weakly, getting turned on yourself.

"You get enough to eat?" She started fingering herself.

"Yes, Mistress."

"You still want more?" Natalie asked as she brought you back to her soaked rear-end.

"Please, Mistress. Oh God, please," you begged for more, feeling completely reinvigorated after a long day by yourself. The steam and cleanliness of the shower were making you lightheaded, a fact that Natalie seemed to know from the dozens of times you two had been through this routine.

"Then open up, little guy," Natalie responded as her asshole released a massive bout of gas that echoed through the shower. Any cleanliness you had just experienced was now done for. She turned off the water and began to dry both of you off while her anus released more flatulence into your lungs. You continued to smear your face against Natalie's ass, which turned both of you on more and more. "What do you say you stick around back there for dinner, baby boy?"

"Yes, Mistress. I love you so much." You replied eagerly, your mind completely broken to this woman as a foundation for your life. Natalie farted on you, which you knew meant that she felt the same.

Years Under Natalie (Part 3) by revival45

Year 5

It was during this year that both you and Natalie seemed to be inseparable from the depraved life you had created with each other. After this year, there was no where else to go for either of you, thanks to a handful of happenings.

Natalie came home one day and let you out of the toilet bowl, too excited and giddy to keep up her new domination fetish. She looked down at you digging your way out of her shit. "Baby, I've got great news! I've made a breakthrough at work!" During your entire time living under Natalie, you had to admit, you didn't know very much about her work that kept her away from you five days a week. When you started dating you knew that she was in R&D for home-care products, but knew that she often worked for other branches of her company's conglomerate. One of them, which she had asked to be assigned to a few years ago, was home goods. More specifically, baby-care products.

She informed you about a new diaper that they had been trying to develop long before she was hired, and explained that they were able to create a new type of advanced diaper. One that held super tight, while not being agitating, and was able to hold in smells entirely. On top of that, it was made of a new material that was extra elastic, yet super strong, so it held an increased capacity while remaining 100% leak proof. "And best of all," you could tell where Natalie was going but were still getting excited with the news, "we can make it in adult sizes too. Baby, you never have to leave me now in ANY way, shape or form!" Natalie continued to explain, that because she was the one to help patent and make the breakthrough, she'd be getting a lifetime royalty and wouldn't need to work anymore.

"Mistress, that's great! When can we try it?" Your heart was racing at the thought of never having to be away from Natalie ever again.

"Right now, little guy. Get in." She pulled out a box that she had taken from work and quickly put it on. Before pulling it up, she grabbed you out of the toilet and placed you in the backside of it. "Now, don't think you get to be a freeloader back there, I expect you to pleasure me more than ever since this is going to be your new home. That clear?"

"Yes, Mistress! Please, I can't wait anymore!" You begged as you were fully erect now. Natalie laughed and pulled you up, leaving you alone with her thick meaty ass, just as she had many times before. You could already feel a difference in material, as unlike her panties which grew more elastic the longer you were in them, the diaper had you nearly vacuum-sealed against Natalie's crack. That changed once Natalie began to fart, though, as it inflated the diaper just enough for you to move around in. You instinctually tried to inhale her gas as quickly as you could, until you realized that the seal on the diaper meant that the stench wasn't going to dissipate anywhere. It was staying still with you, meaning your environment was now completely that of Natalie's flatulence. You licked and smashed her asshole with your head as it kept on leaking gas, happily burping farts into your face. You kissed the brown, muscly hole and it kissed back, letting out a little bit of poo with the next barrage of farts. On the outside, Natalie continued about without any worry of stench, and she began making a huge dinner full of veggies, carbs and dairy that she knew would cause an explosive reaction where her rear was concerned.

Eventually the gas turned to solids, as Natalie began shitting right where she was; standing in the kitchen. You were met with a landslide of waste as it all sank to the bottom of the diaper where your legs were. You could feel it fill around you, as the poop slid up your back and all around you. Eagerly you began to eat as much of it as you could, but there was nothing stopping you from becoming entombed in Natalie's shit. Your world eventually shifted as you figured Natalie had sat down to eat dinner, since you could feel her full weight upon you while still being surrounded by all of her waste. You looked up and saw Natalie's crap-covered anus and knew that you had been neglecting it for too long, and returned to making out with it vehemently. You stimulated it more and more which caused it to pucker up and kiss your face back. It bubbled out flatulence in approval, and you continued rubbing yourself against it with now intention of slowing down. Even when Natalie had finally gone to bed, you were still in total ecstasy, now completely surrounded by the waste of you Mistress with no fear of going hungry or running out of air. You were totally gone, completely subservient to Natalie's butt.

Epilogue

As time went on, Natalie would only see you once a week or so, when she knew her diaper was at capacity that not even you could swallow. The first time she did, she was happy to see you as you were to see her, but each time after you both were less and less affectionate. It seemed that you were both outgrowing each other emotionally, and now knew your roles only physically. For Natalie, she was alright with spending time by herself, eating a big diet that ravaged her asshole and masturbating with the constant stimulation of her anus. For you, there was nothing else you wanted other than to be one with Natalie's shit. You got used to her unceremoniously digging you out of her old diaper only to be put in her new one, to the point where you both even stopped with small talk.

After a few more years, you had been so covered with Natalie's poop that your skin became stained brown and your eyes became used to the darkness that was Natalie's diaper. When you would be pulled out, you remained still and kept your eyes closed, not wanting to be blinded by the bright lights of Natalie's bathroom. Natalie didn't even bother looking at you most of the time she did it, eventually getting to the point of muscle memory where she could do it in the dark. But you both remained essential to the other's physical condition, with Natalie becoming aggravated and upset when her anus was without scratching for too long and you becoming ill without her farts or shit. Occasionally you'd feel Natalie's finger poke you on the back of the head in order to remind you to get to work, but that was only once every few months.  That was the closest you two ever got to one-on-one communication.

You never returned to a life of normalcy, but for you, there wasn't any other way to live. You remained in constant euphoria and ecstasy, bombarded by the poop of the only woman you ever loved. Most of your memories from before your time with Natalie were gone, and eventually you got to the point where you could only remember a time living with your Mistress. You couldn't remember ever wanting anything else, or even experiencing anything outside of Natalie's apartment. It's like Mistress said on your first night together, all those years ago, this was your destiny.

As another fart squeezed it's way out of Natalie's anus, you smiled and kissed it. When it kissed back, you knew it was Natalie, and felt content with the rest of your life.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.  Even I have to admit that this is probably the most depraved thing I've ever written, so much so that I should apologize for even making it.  If you made it this far, congrats for not getting disgusted by how vile this story got :)  

Feel free to leave a review, I appreciate any and all feedback that can help me write better stories.  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11249