Tiny Way to Die: Your Therapist's Plaything by revival45
Summary:

A gradually shrinking teenager, Peter, has been coping with his predicament with the help of his mature therapist and fuck-buddy, Julie.  While she has been helpful, Julie has been becoming more possessive and more dominating as you grow smaller.  Helpless to her grasp over your tiny life, you decide to make the most of your remaining time by exploring your inner desires and her inner depths.

These chapters were originally part of the interactive "Tiny Way to Die" by chaos on writing.com.  Although these chapters are older, I welcome any and all feedback.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Breasts, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Slow Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 6338 Read: 30067 Published: December 09 2021 Updated: December 09 2021
Story Notes:


1. In the Eye of the Orgasmic Storm by revival45

2. Welcome to Julie's Home by revival45

3. Becoming Abreast with the Landscape of Julie by revival45

4. Julie's Ass by revival45

5. Julie's Chocolatey Center by revival45

6. Get Dumped by revival45

In the Eye of the Orgasmic Storm by revival45
Author's Notes:

This chapter is the start of my contribution to a really enjoyable storyline in the interactive "Tiny Way to Die" started by chaos on writing.com.  That storyline consisted of setting the stage for Peter's (you) shrinking disease and establishing his relationship with Julie, a therapist who is friends with Peter's mom.  It's really well written, and anyone who is a fan of gradual shrinking stories should read all the chapters leading up to mine, which starts at the link below:

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1381651-Tiny-Way-to-Die/map/1152112121112111221211211132111

Context for the story up until now: While Julie originally helped Peter get out of his depression, the two eventually began a sexual relationship under the guise of extra sessions.  The smaller Peter shrank, the more possessive Julie became.  This was fine by Peter at first, but now under a foot tall, he's been feeling more like a sex toy rather than romantic partner.  In trying to express this to Julie, she's become more predatory, and finally has you at the perfect size for something she's been anticipating for a while: To use you as a human dildo.

This chapter starts with you already in the middle of an intense love-making session with your now dominatrix shrink...

Deep inside of Julie's crotch, you squirmed with fear and excitement. There was no doubt for you that being swallowed up by Julie's vagina was the most incredible sexual sensation you had yet experienced, but the vulnerability that surrounded you was enough to distract from your pleasure. You couldn't help but wiggle inside of Julie's tight fleshy sleeve, and by doing so you were exciting her, which only caused her cunt to constrict you more. This catch-22 was a self-generating orgasm for Julie that was more than she had experienced before. You could hear her moaning accelerate through her skin, and as muffled as it was, it turned you on even more too. The fear in your mind was shrinking away as you became swept up in Julie's orgasm. It surrounded your entire body, and you finally welcomed it and began writhing in pleasure.

Up above in the world of giants, Julie had given herself over to absolute pleasure. She had been sitting on her desk chair when she was wedging your body into her gaping maw, but as your movements started the most exciting orgasm of her life, she had gradually slid down her chair and onto the floor. It was a good thing no one was near her office, as she moaned louder and louder while her climax built. Wanting to turn herself on even more, she crossed her legs and closed her thighs together as tight as possible, further trapping you within her. Having her lover trapped inside of her had unlocked a whole new level of sexual excitement for Julie, and she was ready to do whatever was necessary to fuel her vaginal fire. She ripped open her blouse and clumsily undid her bra as she rubbed both of her hands across her busty chest. Julie squished her massive breasts together and apart while circling her nipples with her fingers, with every movement stimulating her whole body back down to you.

You, on the other hand, were shocked with how tight Julie's insides continued to become. As she pleasured herself above, she was tightening everything below, which made you feel safe despite the danger you were in. The large amount of juices that had been seeping out of her pussy were now shut off from their only exit when Julie had crossed her legs, and now they were starting to build up around you in whatever space was left. You first felt the warm liquid on your feet, but it quickly slid up through every crease and crevasse of your body. There was a perverse pleasure it provided to the whole scenario: You were entirely inside of her, and now there was some of her inside of you. It was a simple fact that she had complete dominion over your entire form while you were deep inside of her. Her heat was yours, her fluids surrounded you, and her pheromones were your atmosphere. It was Julie's goal to have every part of you, and as her sweet pussy juice finally surrounded your head and flowed into you throat, you swallowed it up with the truth that you were her sexual slave. Her pussy was in charge of your life now, and as it erupted into climax, you had no choice but to let it have its way with you.

Julie continued to massage herself as her body heat rose and the pleasure erupted upon her body. Her moans turned to screams that an outsider would think of as pure pain, but it was nothing short of total ecstasy. She finally was reaching her limit for how much more she could enjoy the feeling, and as she climaxed, there was a new type of eruption. She screamed one last time as her body arched up and her legs finally gave out, unwinding themselves and slamming back onto the floor. As they opened, her cunt exploded with love juice, and as it shot out all the moisture that had been building up, you slid out with it onto the now soiled floor. Your vision blurred as the dark vaginal realm you had gotten used to had ejected you back into the real world, and Julie's wetness slid off your body. Before you could even wipe your eyes, she closed her thighs back together, which trapped you inside of them yet again. Their warm embrace was like a hug you didn't want to end, and when it did you were forced back into the cold reality that you were sitting in the middle of Julie's puddle.

You turned back around to look at Julie, but then you were reminded of your tiny size. You were looking directly at her huge hungry vagina, a pulsating hole surrounded by hair. Above you could see Julie's belly rise and fall with her breathing, but she continued to lie on her back staring at the ceiling. It was clear she was coming down from her orgasmic high and still needed a moment to relax. Apparently, though, she was relaxing too much, as she then let out a hot stream of gas from the depths below her pussy that hit you right smack-dab in the face. She continued to fart, but you didn't dare move as you too were still coming down from your shared moment of ecstasy. As you laid back down in her juices, you even took pleasure breathing in Julie's gas. There was something so transformative about the experience you two had just shared that now you didn't mind it. In fact, it smelled entirely intoxicating to you, and you began to get turned on yet again by the thought of Julie's domination. There was little point in rushing out of the spot you were in, so you just stretched out and let yourself fall asleep in a puddle of pussy juices that was starting to dry. You weren't worried about being small or anything, since you knew you at least had Julie to take care of you.

End Notes:

Fair warning: Like most of my content, this eventually transitions to more toilet-related content.  If that's not your thing, you may not get much more enjoyment past this and the next two chapters.

Welcome to Julie's Home by revival45
Author's Notes:

I decided to adjust the original sizes I had Peter dwindling down to since it didn't really work with my original posting.  Guess it'd be a good idea to keep a ruler on standby the next time I write :P

When you woke up, you didn't recognize your surroundings. You weren't on the floor drenched in Julie's fluids anymore, but instead on a soft cushiony surface. You stood up and realized that you had shrunk down yet again, this time maybe 3 inches tall. At least that's what you thought, but to be fair you didn't have anything immediately near you to compare your height to. This wasn't Julie's office... where on Earth were you?

Just as you began to move around the new surface, you heard a door in the distance open. It was Julie! She was wearing nothing but a towel and her hair was wet, she must have just come out of the shower. Which means...

"Oooooh," Julie teased, "Look who's up! I was starting to think you were in a coma when you were still asleep after the car ride." Car ride? What was she talking about? "Well, how do you feel after getting to be my dildo?"

You tried to retrace your memory, but still wanted to answer Julie's question. "It was great... Uhhh, where are we?" you told her the truth, and hoped that she'd do the same.

Julie laughed and dropped her towel, exposing her beautiful naked form to you and then coming over. She climbed onto her bed and laid her head on a pillow next to you. It suddenly dawned on you where you were. "Welcome home, Peter," Julie said, "Or, your new home, I should say. I know there's not much time left for you, so I figured I'd make things easier for us by bringing you here to stay with me. You wouldn't want to be anywhere else, right?" Her comforting, smiling face had a dark vibe to it when she mentioned that last part, which made you worried. You chose your next words carefully, knowing you were in a very vulnerable position.

"It's just..." you stumbled to form a thought, "uh, well, what about my family? Aren't they going to be worried about me? Won't they wonder where I've gone?"

Julie snickered to herself then dawned her seductive smile back on and faced you. "Oh, you don't have to worry about them anymore." What she said produced the opposite effect on you. "You know they've been ready for you to shrink away into nothing for a while now, so I decided to make up a little story for them." She picked you up and put you down on her chest, right between her two massive knockers. She pushed her boobs together until you were smushed in between them, unable to move. She laughed when she saw you struggle to escape them. "I figured I'd expedite their emotional suffering and tell them that during our last session, you just began shrinking more and more." She pushed her tits together again, playing with you while she told her story. "So now, they think you're finally gone. Shrunk away into nothing, hehe." Julie let go of her breasts and you rolled back down to the valley of her cleavage. "So now, I get to keep you all to myself!"

Her words hit you and you felt like sinking immediately. You were totally trapped and imprisoned to your captor's desires. You screamed at her, "You can't do this! Julie, I have a life!"

Julie didn't even flinch at your reaction. "No baby, you had a life. And you got dealt a bad hand, but were lucky enough to get something a little good out of it." She picked you up and rolled onto her stomach before placing you in the center of her butt crack. She dropped you right on top of her ass hole and pushed her cheeks together, trapping you again just as she had earlier. Although she had just showered, her orifice still emanated a rank smell, and as it rose to you it began to turn you on. Julie turned her head back to you and spoke again, "And don't even try to tell me that you didn't think it'd eventually come to this. You know that there's not much time left for you, and that spending it with me is the best thing you could hope for." She saw your member grow until it was fully erect, and laughed. "You're already excited to be here, aren't you?"

You blushed, and remained trapped by her soft, fleshy cheeks to where you couldn't move your arms to hide yourself, but Julie was right. It didn't matter how upset you were that you couldn't say goodbye to your family, you knew they had been depressed seeing your slow demise. You knew deep down that going back to them, even if you could, would just break their hearts and cause them to suffer all over again. And you also knew that had you been given a choice, you'd have wanted to spend your final days with Julie, just trying to get the most out of the insane sexual feelings you two have developed over the months you've known each other. It was still depressing, though, that you were facing the end of your life. You felt like crying, but then Julie picked you up out from between her meaty butt cheeks and brought you to her big, pretty face.

"I guess I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to spend as much of my time with you as I could either." Her voice became less seductive and returned to a normal, honest tone. "There's a part of me that really hopes you'll reach a stopping height, and then we could stay together like this forever. Please don't be too mad, Peter." She looked at you and you felt her connection.  It was the same feeling you had for her.

"I'm not, I'm just... I'm just gonna really miss this." You replied and Julie's warm smile came back. She brought you to her lips and kissed you for a few seconds. Their soft warm embrace covered the entire top half of your body, but you were happy to have received it.

"Come on, let's go to bed. I've got the next few days off work, and I want to do so much with you." Julie smiled at you. "I'm too beat for anything right now, but I suppose if you want, feel free to explore," she purred at you and turned the lights off. Julie got under a light sheet but stayed naked for your sake. Not too long after she was asleep and snoring, which kept you awake. You knew you'd be smaller again in the morning, perhaps it was time to take advantage of your situation...

Becoming Abreast with the Landscape of Julie by revival45

Knowing you had a limited amount of time left in your life before you shrunk down to a size too small for anyone to even recognize you, you simply declared to yourself screw it. There was no point in wasting the time you had left in panic and disbelief; you had already grown so accustomed to the bizarre life that had been unfolding around that you decided you might as well try to enjoy as much of it as you could. After all, despite her trapping you here, you had a ginormous, thick beauty that cared for you and had even just given you permission to take advantage of her massive, feminine landscape. Life was approaching it's end, so you might as well enjoy the perverted situation as much as possible.

Julie was fast asleep under a light sheet, which was easy for you to navigate even at a height of only 3 inches. Sure, there was a lot more cardio for you to handle as your shortened height translated to more distance to travel, but you didn't care. After all, you had just had a solid nap in the hours following Julie's intense orgasm. Even though she was now fast asleep, you could feel your sex drive starting up again. Alone, Julie's body would already drive you crazy with how well-endowed her entire figure was, but by now being so tiny, you were fully uncovering a fetish that your subconscious had completely hidden within you. This naked goddess was completely laid out right before you, for your taking. It may have been the fact that you were just outside of death's door but, in an ironic twist, it was like looking upon heaven.

It was easy for you to make your way under the light sheet that was covering Julie's beautiful, mature body. Even at 3 inches, the blanket was nothing too hard to navigate, despite the fact that you were unable to lift it very high. It was easier to crawl under it, until it began to rise up in order to cover Julie's huge and curvy figure. She had been laying on her stomach, so when you were finally able to walk again the first thing you found yourself face to face with was her breast. Even with the way she was laying, there was no way to miss her ginormous boob, as it exploded in volume out of its sides towards you. There was some slight movement, coinciding with Julie's rhythmic snoring, but you could not argue with how enticing it looked. You were no stranger to her breasts at this point, but with how much more you were shrinking, it was like experiencing them for the first time all over again.

You quickly approached one and found it a little difficult to get a grip in order to climb it. The soft flesh was easy to sink in to, but it seemed that as long as you kept your whole body tight to her skin you were able to stay attached to it. You began the process of climbing up her side boob, but it didn't take long for you to realize just how daunting this task would be. You had been slowly shimmying your way up the skin for several minutes now, but didn't even find yourself halfway up! Julie had supremely large EE breasts that were spread out extra far thanks to how she was laying on them, so climbing them was going to be a lengthy endeavor. But you didn't mind at all, as the feeling of staying so close to her massive tits made you feel warm and safe. The mere millimeters you were indenting in her side were able to encompass the entire front half of your body, and the slow climb up made it easy for her smooth skin to stimulate your penis as you continued your ascent. You were certainly taking advantage of the situation, as well as the landscape.

It had been more than 10 minutes, but you finally were on top of Julie's sideboob and were able to easily crawl the rest of the way up until you were on her back. You were tired, but still energized enough sexually that you wanted to experience more of Julie's body. As she continued to sleep, the only noise that surrounded you was her breathing and the light brushing of the sheets that came with her breathes. You looked south towards her curvy backside, and figured you'd make your way down there. The only question though, was what were you going to try and experience up close and personal once you arrived?

Julie's Ass by revival45

As you walked down Julie's back, your mind went back to the feelings it had from earlier in the day. You remembered the complete and total ecstasy that came with being inside of Julie during her mind-blowing orgasm, and the feeling inside of you knowing that you were being completely and totally dominated by Julie. Even the most delicate and intimate inner workings of Julie's body were able to have total control over you, and there was a part of you that enjoyed that, in an extra helpless way. There was also what had happened following her orgasm, while you were laying in a puddle of her slowly drying cum, that had also tingled that extra perverted part of your brain: When Julie unloaded a hot stream of gas right on to you, without even realizing it. During your long walk to Julie's biological basement, you were trying to figure out which part of her you wanted to spend some more one-on-one time with, and these memories were making it easy for you to realize that you wanted to be right in the center of her great big booty.

Despite not being more than a few feet, the walk from Julie's upper back to her ass crack was taking you a nice long time. So long, in fact, that you had not even realized that you were yet again continuing to shrink. What had been your height mere minutes ago was decreasing yet again, as you lost another inch of your total being, leaving you at barely 2 inches. You didn't realize it, though, as your mind was now totally fixated on Julie's juicy rear. Now at her lower back, you began to walk up her curvy waist until the blanket was your ceiling again. In order ton continue further, you had no choice but to army crawl under the sheet, as it was now becoming too heavy for you to lift at all on your own. It was a strange feeling, being dominated by the simplest of objects, but that was where your height had brought you. No point in going anywhere but forward now you thought to yourself as you began sliding in between Julie's soft ass cheeks and into her crack.

You crawled until the blanket was no longer directly over you, as it was now resting on top of Julie's cheeks. That would have made it easy for you to stand up yet again, but Julie's butt cheeks were now pushing together enough that you were getting stuck. Sure, she was lying on her stomach which caused her butt to spread open a little from her deep crack, but as you moved further in where her cheeks got larger, they pushed more and more against each other. Pretty soon you found yourself wrestling with her bottom's mass, as Julie's cheeks were able to squish you easily into one another. Your mind kept driving your forward, though, enticed by the rank smell of her farts, sweat and her shit-stained skin. The deeper you went, the harder it was to move forward, but it also became smellier and warmer, which was attracting you to her poophole like a bug zapper does a moth. You wrestled your way through extra plump and pudgy skin, grabbing anything you could to move forward. It had been taking so long at this point that your body shrank another inch, but you were too seduced by the smell of Julie to even notice.

You pulled yourself forward on greasy ass hairs not letting yourself get trapped in any of the folds of Julie's ass crack. You burned through your stamina for so long that you rested for a moment in order to catch your breath, stopping in order to lick up some of the sweat that was coating the flesh around you. During this, you were quickly re-energized when you saw a dried speck of shit maybe half your size plastered to the skin in front of you. This was a sign that you were close, and nothing was going to stop you now that you were at the epicenter of Julie's ass. Pulling with all your might, you squeezed your way through another fold of skin among the many that made up Julie's buttcrack until you fell through all the way.

It was here that you were finally at your goal. You had fallen face-first just as you had many times before during your journey to the center of Julie's plump butt, but this time you could feel a difference. Instead of rubbing against sweaty skin, your face had collided with a slimy new surface that was a new shade of brown. You set your hands down in front of you in order to help yourself stand up, only to feel them sink in to the folds that were now completely surrounding you. You took a deep breath and experienced how pungent your environment now was; how much warmer Julie's skin was; how much slicker the surface you had been navigating was. It had taken longer than you expected and left you at less than an inch tall, but you were now at Julie's asshole.

Immediately your heart jumped, and your already high sex drive broke through the roof as you laid down completely on Julie's orifice in order to make as much contact with it as possible. You rubbed your entire body on it and kissed it every way you could in order to exploit this depraved sexual feeling that you now had. Subconsciously, Julie also felt your movements, and she began flexing her sphincter in accordance with your movements. Just as had happened earlier in the day, Julie was bringing you to new sexual heights as your entire body became stimulated by her poop hole. You rolled over and around as much as you could, experiencing sexual ecstasy on all 5 of your senses.

Just as you began finding yourself in total sexual pleasure, Julie's ass interrupted the moment:

PHHHHHHHHHRRRRRBBBBBTTT

A massive fart erupted from the asshole below you, and when it did you flew into the air. It shot you straight up out of her voluptuous butt and against the bed sheet, until it puttered to completion and you began falling back down. You ended up on top of her butt, and without even thinking you began trying to burrow your way back to her gaseous ground zero. Luckily for you, before you got too far her asshole opened up again with another fresh stream of hot gas.

PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT

This silent but deadly fart spread open her cheeks, but was less powerful than her last gasser. It caused you to role right back down to the center of her asshole, where her gassy orifice welcomed you back by flexing and sucking on you. You didn't even hesitate to stick your face right back in to Julie's asshole, where more gas began to erupt from.

BRRRRRPT

PPPFFFFFFFTTT

BRRRRRRAAABBBBBTTT

All of Julie's farts began coming out one after the other, and you wanted to make sure you didn't miss any part of it. Now that you were familiar with them, you knew how powerful her body's expulsion could become, so you were able to grab on to Julie's ass hairs and rectal folds in order not to miss anything else. It was the most depraved and disgusting thing you had ever done in your life, but with now being at the end of it, you had absolutely no shame in being seduced by Julie's stink.

Julie's Chocolatey Center by revival45

Julie's barrage of subconscious farts continued much to your enjoyment. With each one there was a new burst of stench that burned through your nose and into your lungs, and each breath you took made you high off of it. As her asshole molested the outside of your body, her farts made their way into yours, which clouded your mind of any and all rationality that remained. You no longer cared about dying and being shrunken away into nothing, but instead thought only about how amazing it felt to be dominated to the degree that Julie was doing to you. She didn't even know what was going on, and her obliviousness excited you even further. Being the slave of a giantess' flatulence, it turns out, was your heart's biggest sexual desire. Until, you thought of how to take it further.

It had been several minutes since Julie began unloading her anus' internal pressure upon you, that you were completely coated in stench as well as a thin layer of fecal mucus. Your skin was beginning to brown, nearly indistinguishable from the shit that surrounded Julie's poopchute. Making this connection, you suddenly realized just how much more she could be dominating you. Having completely forgotten that you were still gradually shrinking, you no longer cared about what was best for your survival; now, you were following your sexual desires. You were only half an inch tall now, and still shrinking by the moment. When you found Julie's asshole at the center of her bottom's canyon, you were just slightly smaller than it. However, the difference in your sizes was increasing, and you realized it'd be easy for you to crawl inside. Had any ounce of logic or self-preservation been left inside of you, you'd never do it, but the nonstop barrage of gas and the scent of Julie's poop had altered your mind. It was the only thing that made sense to you now, and you wanted to be closer to it than ever before.

Once Julie's asshole has a momentary lapse in releasing her fumes, you centered yourself directly on her pucker. Like a madman you began digging through her skin's folds and the anus' slime, very slowly sinking yourself deeper into the muscly orifice. It continued to flex subconsciously, but nothing could slow you down. You continued to wedge yourself further and further into Julie, not wanting to lose any ground you were making. It was tiring work, especially considering how small you were becoming, but your mind was focused on one thing only: Total subordination. No longer was being the plaything of a giantess' asshole enough for you; you desired being one with her shit.

Minutes passed, and your energy was seeping quickly. You were slowly losing height, which made you weaker and weaker to Julie's asshole. "Please,' you begged out loud while digging into her, "please let me have this. I'm small. I'm shit. Let me be with Julie's. Let me be the smallest part of her. Please." Your prayer was answered when Julie's asshole suddenly opened up, letting out a small stream of gas that wasn't powerful enough the blow you away. Instead, it widened her asshole and let you fall right in to her rectum, where a pile of turds was already waiting for you.

You fell down on them with a loud and squishy SMACK, which disoriented you. You were waist deep in Julie's poop, and you only had a moment to take in your visual surroundings until Julie's asshole stopped expelling her gas. Everything around you was brown and tight, but once her orifice closed it went back to pitch black. You no longer could see anything, but the rest of your senses were more than making up for it. You opened your mouth and tasted the humid air that had fecal particles floating within it; every breath provided a taste. You felt the gelatinous shit surrounding you rise up your body as you sank into Julie's waste more and more. Or maybe her rectum was filling up with more fresh new shit that was her dinner mere hours ago, there was no way to tell. All you could hear was the squelching that came from Julie's cavernous bowel, as well as her heartbeat and breathing. And the smell, as if it was any surprise, burned through your nostrils tenfold what her farts had provided.

Julie now completely surrounded you and dominated every fiber of your being without even realizing it. More than that, it was her shit that was doing it all, sinking your life even lower than the rock bottom it had become. All of this excited you beyond belief.

Before you were able to free yourself of the giantess' waste pit, something happened above you. Julie shifted in her sleep, turning over to be on her back now instead of her stomach. The 180 in gravity caused you and the rest of her poop to be thrown upside down in her bowels, now placing you at the bottom of a shit pile that was many times your size. There was no way to tell what was what anymore; everything in front, behind, below, above, inside and outside of you was now Julie's shit. It gave you an immense sexual satisfaction being entombed in this woman's poop. And there was no way to know it now, but you were still shrinking even now, becoming less than a centimeter tall now. As you became smaller, Julie's body worked to digest more food and create more crap that wound up on top of you. By some miracle, you were still alive despite how deep you were buried in this giantess' waste. You didn't even try to escape, partly because you could sense the futility, but partly because you had no desire to.

Get Dumped by revival45

It had been hours since you entered Julie's cavernous bladder, but it was finally time for her to wake up. Her alarm went off, and the well-endowed naked blonde turned it off before turning to stretch. She removed her sheet, which released the ghosts of her nocturnal farts into the air, then remembered the proposition she gave you before going to bed. "Petey, baby? You up? Where are you?"

Little did she realize that deep inside of her was where you were hiding, yet you were still able to faintly hear the words she spoke. It had been hours sense you became buried in Julie's shit, and overnight you mind just gave itself over to Julie more and more. It no longer had any intention of trying to survive any longer than it had; it was only seeking out an immense sexual climax that would come with being shit out of Julie's ass, where you would spend the rest of your short time on Earth among her turds in her toilet bowl. You had shrunk even more overnight, as you were now alive inside of a small imprint of poop that your body used to take up. You couldn't tell your size without anything to compare it to, but it was nothing more than a few millimeters at this point.

Julie got up and carefully looked throughout the bed sheets, unaware that the target she was looking for was almost 3 inches shorter than what it was before she fell asleep. She remembered that she gave you permission to tour her sexy body, so she ran her fingers under her breasts and through her privates looking for you. When that failed, she bent down to check the floor, which had an unexpected result:

BRRRRRBT

"Oh! Oops, hehe!" Julie giggled to herself, until she felt a change in pressure in her gut. "Uh oh, Petey you just stay wherever you are okay? I've really gotta drop the kids off at the pool ifyouknowwhatimean," Julie said as she ran to the bathroom. Under her massive mounds of shit, you heard the news and became turned on yet again, excited for the final domination you were going to experience in your life. Julie's rectum began shifting the load of crap you were encased in around until you felt it compress you into a tight new shape. You knew that this was about to be a fresh hot log of Julie's shit, and you creamed yourself in excitement as the poop around you hugged you tighter and tighter than ever before.

Oh her way to the toilet, Julie farted a few more times before slamming her thick ass onto the seat. She immediately exhaled in relief as a stream of urine made its way into the bowl, at which point her gut had a shift in pressure that started expelling a turd outside of her now relaxed asshole. The first piece of shit that made its way out of Julie's huge butt was the one you were compressed inside of, and the experience of being forced out of your lover's rectal orifice was surreal to say the least. You were pushed against a muscly ring of flesh until it felt like your head was about to pop, at which point Julie unclenched her asshole and allowed it to become docile. As the turd you were attached to slowly inched its way out, you caught a glimpse of the ass crack you had just hours before found yourself struggling to wedge yourself through. That seemed so long ago now, as you were now maybe 1/100th of the size you were before you first encountered Julie's poopchute.

The big dump continued approaching the toilet water below, at which point your mind's survival instincts came back and encouraged you to try and break free of the fecal tomb you were trapped in before your vessel sank into the water below. You managed to get your arms free until Julie's rectum closed again, breaking the turd and throwing you into a freefall. When the dump hit the water, it broke you free and the waves caused you to fly into the air and back towards Julie's anus. Your new minuscule form was light enough that you no longer came into free fall, but instead found yourself floating gently towards the shitty toilet water below, even able to control where you were falling. That was until Julie's butt released another fart, which really wasn't that big compared to the ones last night, but were now extra dangerous to you at your new height. It blew you straight down into the log that she had just expelled, and you found that the sticky feces that it consisted of made it hard for you to move around quickly.

Next up out of the giantess' ass was a heavy and thick pile of sludge that cascaded upon you too quickly for you to notice. It had a thicker consistency than diarrhea, but was close enough to it that you could practically swim through the mass. When you surfaced, you turned around to see more of it sliding towards you, as her ass created more and more of it, trapping you yet again. During all of this, you didn't even think of how much danger you were in, as the entire process of being on the receiving end of Julie's dump brought you back to that intense sexual satisfaction that had eaten up your life over the last 12 hours. You didn't mind the feeling of her poop as it invaded your mouth and completely covered your body; you actually welcomed it and began humping any pile you ran into that was your height.

Another log began creeping out of Julie, and you wanted to make sure you were there to feel it. It was much thicker than the last load she dropped, so much so that it hit the pile that you were on without breaking off. It began to coil around the area that you were at, and when it finally did break off you noticed that it had cut off all sides for escape. This turd, which couldn't have been more than 2 inches thick, was like a colosseum for you that you were totally trapped in. You tried to climb up the side of it, but the walls around you were collapsing in upon themselves quicker than you were able to ascend. You tried to climb quicker, but that only made you slip and fall right back into the center of it, at which point Julie's ass unloaded a final series of shits. These small logs of poop quickly piled on top of the area that you were, trapping you within her shit once and for all. As before, everything around you was shit, and all you could think of was shit. There really wasn't much left keeping you from being classified as Julie's poop. But really, you had given yourself over to her waste long, long ago.

"Hooooo boy" Julie said as she began wiping. "It's a good thing you're not in here Petey, but I could use a hand trying to find you." Julie stood and looked back down at the massive turd she just produced and smiled to herself, as she just thought of how funny it would be for you to have somehow ended up in her massive pile of shit. "You better not make me mad, otherwise I might just throw you in here next time I go to the bathroom to teach you a lesson. Now come on, come out to someplace I can find you," she said as she moved her hand towards the toilet's handle, ready to flush away her big dump.

End Notes:

That's all that I had for this story.  I left two more options on the interactive where Peter either gets flushed away or the toilet gets clogged, but I'm not sure if I'll ever add to this storyline again.  Like I said, I wrote this a while ago, but just wanted to keep it backed up here in case anything happened to the interactive.  If I ever do decide to add anything, I'll upload the chapter here as well.

I hope you enjoyed the story!  Please leave a review with any feedback if you'd like to; I appreciate any criticism that can help me be a better writer :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11234