Not so Small Vacation by ReclaimerChief17, Kickyou
Summary:

Two girls want to take a break from their stressful everyday lives. However, what happens when their trip takes a drastic and mysterious turn and they end up in a world not like the one they are used to? Journey with Liz and Vicky as they try to figure out what is going on and whether they can make it back to their world!

**Gullivera-type story**


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Couples, Destruction, Feet, Gentle, Lesbians, New World Order, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 30087 Read: 29649 Published: December 01 2021 Updated: February 28 2022
Story Notes:
For all you Gullivera fans out there, I am positive you guys will likely be interested in this! I am surprised there aren't that many stories in this type of genre and well... my partner Kickyou and I have decided that this type of story will no longer be ignored further!! :) 

1. Chapter 1 by ReclaimerChief17

2. Chapter 2 by ReclaimerChief17

3. Chapter 3 by ReclaimerChief17

4. Chapter 4 by Kickyou

5. Chapter 5 by ReclaimerChief17

6. Chapter 6 by ReclaimerChief17

Chapter 1 by ReclaimerChief17
Author's Notes:

Welcome everyone! Thanks for giving this story a shot! Kickyou and I are excited to share this story with you. It is going to be a slow start for the sake of character introductions but GTS interactions will come!!! We promise ;) 

Liz walked down the street toward the coffee shop that her good friend Vicky worked at.  It was a typical morning and the city was busy with crowds of people walking past her doing their own thing.  Liz did her best not to bump into anyone on her way to pick up her usual order.  She wasn’t much of a morning person without her usual dose of caffeine in her system.  Vicky, the bestie that she was, always had Liz’s order prepared for her before she even showed up.  No line or anything.  Liz just had to enter the shop, wave down at her, and she would slide her regular hook up like usual.

In all honesty, Liz felt guilty for asking Vicky to do this so often as it felt like she was taking advantage of her.  Liz finally walked into the coffee store and saw Vicky running back and forth between two registers, taking orders and making drinks.  The line was longer than usual.  Heading off to the side, Liz gave Vicky a quick wave.  The moment Vicky saw Liz, a smile crept on her face, a look that she usually only wore when Liz was around.  Vicky then mouthed, “Give me a second.”


Liz nodded and stood over at the side watching Vicky do a magnificent job handling the crowd of zombies looking for their morning rush.


“And one mocha for you.. anything else?” Vicky asked a gentleman in front of her.  He quickly shook his head, gave her a dollar tip, and bolted towards the exit.  Vicky took this time to quickly grab a cup she had stashed away and slid it over to Liz who gave her a smirk.  Grabbing the cup, Liz took a quick sip and was delighted in the taste and quick bolts of energy she received from the drink.


“Mmmm, that’s good.  Seems like someone was late for work,” Liz chuckled as she leaned over the counter to hug her childhood friend. “How’s it going Vic?”  She got a closer look at Vicky and saw the tired look on her face as she shrugged. 


“Oh ya know, trying to pay those bills, same ol same ol.”  Vicky chuckled.  Liz could see there was more to those words, but didn’t want to press her.  As much as Liz wanted to chat with her friend, she was still technically working, so keeping the convo brief was the best route.  Liz knew how stressed Vicky was between managing school work and a part time job, a burden Liz couldn’t relate with.  Liz’s parents were able to help out with most of her tuition for college, while the rest of it was covered by her academic scholarships.  Most College students didn’t have it as rough as Vicky, but unlike most people, she seemed to hold it together.  Or at least better than most.


As if out of thin air, Vicky’s boss appeared.  There was a stern look on his face as he spotted Vicky and Liz talking for just a few minutes which seemed to be a few minutes too long.  


“How many times do I need to tell you about having your girly chit chats during rush hour? You are holding up the line!” 


“Sorry Mr. Perez,” Vicky muttered.


“Speak up, I didn’t hire you just to whisper to the customers and more importantly, to me!” 


“I said I am sorry,” Vicky repeated, this time with a slightly louder tone. “Won’t happen again!” 


“It better not, and when you finish, go clean the bathrooms!” He yelled as he left for his office. 


“Looks like someone in a pissed off mood,” Liz added as she quickly grabbed her cup of coffee. “I didn’t mean to get you in trouble Vicky..”


Vicky shook her head, “No it’s fine, he’s almost always like this.” 


Liz still felt bad.  “Honestly Vic, you could be more assertive, I’ve seen you pour your sweat and tears in this job. He has no right to treat you like that.  I don’t mean like, cuss him out or anything,” Liz explained.  “Just stand up for yourself, don’t get pushed around so much, you know?” 


“I don't know Liz, I can’t risk losing my job, sometimes you just gotta obey your superiors no matter what, even if it means having a sucky experience in the process.” 


Liz wasn’t sure if that was true, but she wasn’t going to push Vicky too hard in doing something she didn’t want to do.  “I guess you are right..” Liz responded before coming up with a random thought. “Ya know what you need? A mini vacation, let’s go to Clifton park outside of town.  We can go rafting, just the two of us or something!”  


As much as Vicky was against the idea at first, she knew she desperately needed a break.  Relaxing at the park with her BFF could do the trick.  She needed to do something to help unwind,  especially from all her final exams that she finished taking.   Add her long work hours she worked to help cover her schooling, it left little to no free relaxing time for herself.


“Honestly I could definitely use a break ... what the hell, let’s do it. We can leave when my shift ends in an hour.”  Vicky said, sounding excited from the thrill of hanging out with her best friend.


“Sweet, I’ll chill here in the meantime!” Liz cheerfully responded, with equal levels of enthusiasm that her friend was showing.


The hour passed by quicker than she expected with Liz spending most of the time checking her messages and looking up the recent posts on social media.  Every once in a while she would look up from her phone and spot Vicky making a drink or two for someone.  Anytime they looked at each other, Liz would shoot Vicky a goofy grin or face that would make her crack up for a second or two before she jumped back into work mode.  As much fun as it was to goof off with Vicky at her job, it didn’t take too long before it was time to go.  Once Vicky was done with her shift and ready to leave, Liz got up and gave her a quick hug.


“Finally, am I right?”  Liz laughed.  “Come on, let’s get out of here before they try and stiff you with another shift.”


“Oh god please don’t joke about that,” Vicky giggled.


After making a pit stop at Liz’s house to get the supplies for their rafting trip, the two girls drove to the park.  Music cranked up, singing along to their favorite artists, Nick Jonas especially, they were in heaven. At that moment, life felt great, they felt like they were teenagers again, back before the college stress and adult life came along to ruin the fun.  No worries about when work started next, when the next paper is due, and no social media drama.  This was exactly what both girls needed as they drove to their destination.  


“How’s your fam?” Vicky asked as she lowered the volume of the radio as it went into commercial mode, giving a perfect opportunity to catch up with her friend.  They were close but the past couple of months had been hard on both of them to bond.  It was rare to get this much time together, and Vicky didn’t want to miss a second of it.


“They are alright I guess, I don’t really see them that often to be honest, typical life of doctors I presume, always working them late hours...”  Liz explained with a hint of disappointment.  As much as Liz loved her parents, they hadn’t really hung out in a long time.  Since she started college, it was like they didn’t even exist.  Just the occasional text of, how are you, or something bland.


“I’m sorry Liz I didn’t know..” Vicky replied, truly feeling her pain.


“Hmm? Oh no it’s no biggie, I manage on my own, plus I spend most of my free time at the shelter helping kids.”  Liz quickly added not to bring the mood down


Vicky quickly nodded.  “Ah, that's so sweet Liz,” Vic smiled, giving her a light pat on the shoulder.


“You know it, and it feels nice. I was lucky that I had so many things growing up.  The protection and safety my parents provided... I just want others to at least get a fraction of what I had growing up..” 


“That’s great to hear, girl.” 


“And what about you? Aside from school and work? How are ya doing Vic?”


“Uhh, well I guess I can brag that I made a personal record while working out this morning. Ran 2.5 miles in under 16 minutes,” Vicky grinned.


Liz returned her own enthusiastic response, “Seriously? That’s fantastic Vic! Guess that explains the abs, my bestie looking sexy as FUCK!” Liz joked as she quickly yanked up her shirt exposing Vicky’s faint six pack, forcing her to blush and quickly pull the shirt down.


“Thanks,” Vicky chuckled, trying not to make it a big deal.  Just as they arrived at the park, she suddenly remembered her school grades. “Oh and I also got my results back for this semester: 3 As, 1 A- and one B” 


Liz jumped out of her car seat as she yelled with joy for her friend on doing well in school. “Ahhh that's so great Vic, congrats! You deserve it!” 


Vicky, however, wasn’t as thrilled about the news as she was.  “It’s your parents, isn’t it?  Vic, they should honestly chill, B’s aren’t bad they don’t know how stressful you have it.  Having a 3.2, or whatever isn’t bad.”


“3.5,” Vicky corrected.


“SEE!  Exactly!  That’s amazing, most people wish they could have a GPA like that.”


Vicky smiled at Liz’s words.  “Tell me about it,” Vicky sighed. “It’s just that no matter how much I try they are never satisfied.” 


“No offense girl, but fuck them,” Liz retorted. “Why do parents have to be so damn strict.”


“Because they are our parents, they will always be the ones in charge no matter how old we are.  They will always have the final say over us no matter what valid reason we give them,” Vicky groaned. 


Liz could see that this topic was only making her friend feel even more stressed out so she tried to change the subject quickly, while grabbing her hand.  “Don’t worry Vic, this break will be all about relaxing, you deserve it!” Liz said excitedly. 


It didn’t take long before they finally found a nice spot by the river to start their vacation.  They would jump into the river, do some rafting for a bit and settle for the night, spending some quality girl time.


“The current looks pretty stable, so we won’t even need to put that much effort in paddling.  It’s kind of like a lazy river,” Liz chuckled.

 

“Let’s do it!” Vicky added with enthusiasm. 


The two girls got on the raft and went with the flow, sitting back and enjoying the nice blue sky with plenty of clouds of various shapes. This is what they needed, and they hoped this moment would last for as long as possible.  Drifting in the current without a care in the world, the sound of the river running beneath them and the wild noise of nature filling the air.  It was heaven.  


It was about ten minutes into their relaxing journey when Liz spotted something up ahead.  She noticed that the river was going to divide into two paths, one that was very unfamiliar to her, while the other path was the normal one she traversed countless times.  One path led to the checkpoint they were supposed to land on, the other took a turn off the river to somewhere Liz had never known existed.  Normally Liz wouldn't have worried, however current was leading them down the other path. 


“Uh, Vic?” Liz called out to Vicky who was resting her eyes.


“Yeah?” Vicky replied unaware of the dilemma that Liz was looking at.


“This path isn’t supposed to be here, right?” Liz slowly asked before she realized that the current picked up speed.  It quickly knocked Liz off balance onto the raft before Vicky could respond


As Liz got back up, she realized there was nothing she could do as the raft already was taken down the new mysterious path.  


Vicky tried to play it cool, “Uh... so we made a detour, I’m sure it won’t take us too far from the checkpoint,” Vicky assured. 


“Yeah.. I guess you are right..” Liz said as the girls were forced to enjoy the ride and continue going with the flow.  The feeling of dread and mystery filled the raft.


As the two girls looked back at the path ahead of them they noticed a strange fog was beginning to form.  It looked like it just came out of nowhere and quickly grew in size as it filled the whole river area.


“Okay well THAT’s definitely new…” Liz remarked about the mysterious haze that sprung out of thin air.


“Now I’m getting a little worried, Liz.”  Vicky called out grabbing the side of the raft as they were starting to speed up.


“Shit, hold on!  I don’t know what’s ahead of us,” Liz shouted as she prepared for the worst. 


Just as Liz finished her sentence, the fog had completely enveloped their space causing the girls to not even see each other despite how close in proximity they were. The gray mist covered too much of their vision for them to see past the sides of the raft.


“Lizzzz,” Vicky called out worriedly. “What’s happening!” 


“I don’t know… I honestly don’t know,” was all she could say before they were knocked off guard as the current continued speeding up. 


“Oh my fucking god, Liz! Are we going to die?!  If we live through this you are so—“ Vicky tried saying before the raft tilted forward causing the girls to bounce off and land in the water, with them screaming at the top of their lungs in the process.  Liz and Vicky splashed into the cold water as they attempted to stay afloat in the stream.


Vicky, being the athletic one, was able to use her legs to quickly stay on the surface of the water.  Getting a hold of herself, Vicky took a look around in the dark fog and tried to spy Liz.  She wasn’t anywhere in sight. 


“LIZZZZZ!!! LIZ WHERE ARE YOU?” She yelled, beginning to worry she lost her friend somewhere in this damn detour, or god forbid something fatal struck her in the process. If only she could fucking see!


After swimming around for a few minutes she finally saw a shadow a few yards away from her . “Liz? LIZ IS THAT YOU?” Vicky cried out.


“VICKY? Is that you? Where are you?” Liz sputtered from the fog.


“Liz, stay where you are, I am coming to you!” Vicky responded as she swam towards the shadow that she hoped was her.


As Liz's eyes opened, she saw her savior, Vicky swimming toward her.  Liz watched the dark shadow start to come into focus, showing off Vicky with her damp brunette hair clinging to her face.  Soaked but not enough to impede her swimming. 


Vicky reached her friend as she quickly grabbed a hold of Vicky in response.  “Oh my god, Vicky thank you… you saved me…” Liz teared up as she dug her face into Vicky’s chest. 


“Let’s not celebrate too early,” Vicky added, trying to stay a float in the current.  “We have no idea where the hell we are..”


Liz and Vicky looked around hoping to find a clear opening in this vast fog but to no avail.  It was all the same.  They couldn’t even find the raft they were in just a few seconds ago. 


“I’m sorry Vicky… if we don’t make it, I’m so so sorry,” Liz cried out, tearing up in the process before Vicky stopped her. 


“Shut up Liz, we are going to live. This fog can’t exist forever and the minute it goes away, we can find the side of the river.” 


Liz sputtered as she spit water out of her mouth.  “I… I dont’ think we're in a river,” Liz explained.  “I think this is salt water?”


“Wait... are you saying we were dumped in the ocean or somethin?” Vicky questioned.


“I don’t know… probably?” Liz replied.


“That’s crazy!  We’re nowhere near the sea,”  Vicky remarked. 


Liz didn’t argue but after floating around for a good couple of minutes, Liz began to feel funny. 


“Hey, Vic?” 


“Hmm?” 


“Do you feel… tired?” Liz yawned, unable to stop herself.


“Yeah.. I mean ...” Vicky started to say only to yawn as well.


“Oh god… I’m so…sleepy,” Liz commented.  “I-I don't think I can stay… awake.” 


Vicky felt fear grip her at the fact that they were passing out in the water. However, she was powerless to fight it. “Yeah.. me too..”


It didn’t take long before they were both overcome with fatigue and eventually fell asleep. 


——-


Vicky’s voice cut through Liz’s dreams.  “Liz….”


“Lizzzz…..”


“Mmm 5 more minutes…” Liz moaned before she felt a pat on her face.


“HEY!! What was that for!?” Liz yelled in shock as she jumped up. “I’m up!”


“Nice to see you’re awake sleepy head,” Vicky smirked at her friend as she got up slowly.


“Where are we?” Liz moaned, still in the process of fully waking up.


“That’s the thing, I have no idea,” Vicky commented by her side.


Liz frowned, “What?  What do you mean?” 


“I woke up just a few minutes before you and looked around the area in the meantime. I couldn’t find the river… and we’re on a beach of some kind.  Liz, I don’t know where we're at… and my phone is soaked.  I don’t have GPS,” The sound of panic in her voice was clear.  “I think we might be lost!”


Liz tried to make a joke to lighten the mood, “What?  You think we were sent to another planet or something, vic?” Liz chuckled but this only made things worse on her.


“Look in front of you!  That’s an ocean,” Vicky pointed out.  “The closest body of salt water was states away from us!  How,” Vicky pointed again to the massive body of water, “Did we end up HERE?!  Stop taking this as a joke… we are lost.”


As Liz looked around, she had to admit, what Vicky said did have a point. Liz sighed before she fell on her knees into the sand as the waves reached her.  She finally let it sink in. 


“I’m sorry… this is my fault…” Liz began. “All I wanted was to have a girls day with you.  Now I got us lost and stranded on some beach, god knows where!” 


Vicky noticed how distraught and crushed her friend was.  She was on the verge of tearing up. She walked towards her before kneeling herself.


“Hey look at me,” Vicky sighed as she tried to comfort Liz. “I thought I lost you in the water back there.  It freaked me out.  I started to panic.  I couldn’t bear to lose the one person who means the world to me,” Vicky said as she too began to lose it. “What matters right now is that we are okay and alive, thank god.”


“You mean everything to me too Vic,” Liz sighed as she pulled Vicky into a hug.  “ I’m glad you are okay as well. I just wish we knew where the hell we are though,” Liz said with a sullen tone. 


“Well regardless of where we are, we are going to have to explore the area and start a camp before it becomes nighttime.” Vicky told her. “Let’s head deeper into this mainland.”


“Sounds like a plan,” Liz nodded, starting to pick herself up.


As the two girls walked further into this new territory, they immediately began to notice some irregularities in their path. 


“Uh Liz?”  Vicky chimed out 


“Yeah?”  


“I couldn’t help but notice the size of the trees here.” Vicky replied, observing the scenery around her.


“What do you mean?” Liz asked, barely paying attention. “Damn it, can’t believe I lost my sandals somewhere in the water,” Liz complained. “I hate walking barefoot.”


Vicky pushed that aside, “Meh it’s not so bad. I practically walk barefoot anywhere, no big deal. Unless we run into some set of legos, cuz that shit hurts like a bitch.” 


Liz laughed at her joke, before she got back to the point.  


“But no, What I’m saying is, look at the size of these evergreens, They aren't that tall, only reaching our belly buttons. Aren’t evergreens supposed to be like 40 or 60 feet tall?” 


Liz walked towards one of them and kneeled trying to study the plant life closer. “Wow you’re right, these are evergreens, I think…” Liz responded as she tilted her head to look at the plant life.   “And they are abnormally tiny too,” she added, grabbing the tip of one of the trees and without much effort, plucked it from the ground. Her eyes opened widely when she noticed several small creatures run away from the now uprooted tree.  They ran in different directions like insects exposed in the open.  


Liz immediately let out a squeal as she was caught off guard by the tiny wildlife. It only took her a few moments to realize they weren’t actually bugs but in fact some kind of humanoid figures. “Oh my god…are those people?” 


End Notes:

There will be more chapters to come! Hope we caught your interest! And like we said, don't worry! It starts slow but GTS content will come in due time :) 

Chapter 2 by ReclaimerChief17

(A few hours earlier…) 


Daron rolled in his bed, the small wooden frame creaking under his body weight.  He collided with his wife who was sleeping soundlessly next to him.  The feeling slowly woke him up.  Daron smiled at the warm sensation of his naked wife, Margarett, snuggling into him.  Her voluptuous body was pressed right into his.  Her hips collided into Daron’s, back lined up with his stomach and chest, hair shoved into his face.  The smell of it was delightful and only added to his arousal.  As Daron laid there with his wife up against him he soon heard her voice speak in a sleepy tone.


“Mmm, not now Daron.  I don’t have time for THIS,” She spoke, pressing back into Daron’s growing member.


Daron smirked and let out a chuckle, “Oh, come on… just a quick-”


“NO!”  Margarett laughed.  “Remember last time?  You never made it to town.”


Daron groaned at the reminded and sighed, “Just a quick-”


Margarett rolled over to look at Daron.  Her sleepy face still waking up, but still lovely, giving him a look he knew all too well.  “Daron... “ She warned.


Daron rolled his eyes playfully, “FINE!” He groaned as he slowly got out of bed.  “But tonight…”  Daron said, letting the words hangin the air.


“Yes, tonight we can pick up where we left off,” Margarett said as she started to sit up.  “I’m not that cruel,” Margarett laughed as she held the blanket up to her chest.  “Don’t forget to make breakfast for the kids.”


Daron chuckled, “When have I ever forgotten about them?”


Getting out of bed, and dressing for the day, Daron headed into the kitchen.  No sooner did he start to work with the stove, did his two little munchkins bolt out of their room and into the kitchen.  


“DAD DAD,” Patrick called out, as his little seven year old legs carried him into the kitchen to his awaiting dad.


“What is it,” Daron asked as he quickly picked up his son.


Soon his young little daughter Ruby, followed.  She was only five years old, but still she tried to keep up pace with Patrick’s speed.  Daron quickly picked up Ruby in his other arm and gave them their morning kisses.


“DAD DAD,” Patrick continued to call out again.  “I had a dream last night!”


“Oh?”  Daron replied as he set the kids down and started to grab some bacon and eggs for everyone's breakfast.  “What was it about?”


“You were in the woods,” Patrick was saying as he sat waiting for his food.  “And then these big monsters came out of nowhere!”


“Oh no…” Daron gasped, entertaining his son’s monolog, “Monsters?  What kind?  Were they scaryy?”


“THEY WERE BIG ONES!”  Patrick explained, showing with his hands.  “Like, like… taller than our whole house!”


“OOOO,” Daron laughed, “That is big.  Bigger than our whole house, huh?  Then what happened?”


Patrick slowly shrugged, “I woke up.  But Dad!  They were scary and big!”


“Oh I bet,” Daron replied as he finished cooking the food for his children.  “Alright, now be careful it’s hot.”  Daron placed a wooden plate down at each spot for his children as he scooped up some eggs and bacon for each child.


“Are you going to town,” Ruby asked as she started to dig into her food.


“Yup,” Daron told her.  “Got some things I need to do.”


The look on both kids was noticeable as they both had disappointed pouts.  It was clear they didn’t want their father to leave for the day.  However Daron couldn’t postpone his trip to the city.  It was a long trip to town and if he waited too long he wouldn’t make it in time.  That was the problem owning land so far away, it was nearly half a day’s journey to town and back.


“Now don’t be like that.  You both know I have to go see the king and do my job right?”  Daron told his kids.  Ruby didn’t say anything but Patrick nodded gloomily.  Daron sighed before thinking of some kind of way to make his kids day.  “How about this, we go exploring in the woods this weekend?”


Both kids perked up at their favorite pastime.  “You mean it?”


Daron nodded, “Yup just us three.  You never know what we might find right?”


Both kids seemed extremely excited at the possible mysteries they were going to explore.  Daron chuckled as he started to get ready to leave, “Now you kids behave for your mother, okay?”


“Bye dad!”  Both Ruby and Patrick called out as Daron headed out the door.


Outside of his little home, Daron observed the farm land that his cattle grazed and the nearby woods he and his buddies occasionally hunted in.  The same wooded area his kids liked to play in.  Daron knew most of the woods like the back of his own hand, almost as if he grew up in them.  He knew all the animals and creatures that lived there, the types of trees, and all the rivers and streams running through them.  What was safe to eat and what not to touch. 


However he wasn’t heading into the woods today, he was going to the city.  The long road that led in the opposite direction lay out in front of him.  The land of Constantino, a large kingdom ruled by King Constantine.  Daron grabbed his cart from his stable and started his long and dull journey to the city.  As Daron rode to the city he examined the large lands he passed by.  Many open fields and farms of fellow citizens, all with their own crops and animals.  Just a part of the king’s realm.  Just like Daron, everyone that was part of Constantino, had to work the land they lived on.  Paying the taxes and selling the crops or livestock grown on the leased property.  Like many of the people inside the kingdom, he would never own his own place.  The vast kingdom stretched further than he had ever traveled.  To be free of King Constantine’s control would mean living way outside his reach, which was too far for Daron to travel.


It was a while before Daron finally approached Constantino, the large massive city where the majority of the population lived.  Daron approached the tall walls circling the city.  Gigantic towering stone walls that were easily 60 feet tall.  Able to repel numerous attacks from enemies.  Luckily there were no such attacks and the gates were wide open.  Daron took the slow road into the kingdom, Checking in with the guards and showing off his goods.


Once granted permission to enter the city, Daron followed the roads toward the market area.  Setting up shop, he made sure to put his goods out for the public to view.


“Another day,” Daron told himself as he got ready to sell his crops and food.  


It wasn’t too long through the day he had sold a few things, enough to make a profit.  Looking at the sun, he saw what time it was, and started to pack things up.  Although selling was a lucrative business, Daron knew that taking jobs from the king was much more profitable.  Packing up his stand for the day, Daron made his way toward the castle that stood in the middle of the city.  His job was usually passing out messages or fliers from the king to officials throughout Constantino.  A runner to be exact.  Although the money was a little better than selling crops, it came with perks of being close to some head officials.  And sometimes knowing the right people meant more money.



As Daron made his way toward the King’s home he just happened to run into the two people he least expected that day.  “Shaw, Jack?  What the heck are you guys doing here,” Daron called out to his best buddies in the middle of nowhere.


“Hey! Daron, well I’ll be damned.” Shaw shouted at the sight of him.


“Buddy,” Jack responded, equally enthused by his appearance.  “What are you doing?”


Daron chuckled at his friends.  Both seemed kind of out of it, maybe already tipsy for the day.  “Just heading to my job.  Hey you guys, free tomorrow to go hunting?”

Shaw frowned thinking about it.  As he was thinking, Jack quickly spat out, ‘Yup.”


“I should be.”  Shaw replied as he looked at the slightly drunk Jack.  “And he should be, the drunken bastard,” Shaw joked as he led Jack away.


“Alright, catch you all later,” Daron called out.  The most trustworthy friends a person could have, Jack and Shaw were inseparable.  They grew up together and were the brothers they never had.  Daron met them at a bar years back and now they were thick as thieves.  Their favorite past times would be getting drunk and hunting; sometimes it was at the same time.  Now looking forward to tomorrow with his friends, Daron headed off to meet with king Constantine.  


Daron went toward the entrance of the castle and saw the two royal guards standing at the front.  Both wielding their long rifles in both appearance and protection.  Weapons that were capable of doing major harm to anyone fired at.  Daron nodded toward the two guards and was soon greeted by the king’s advisor and attendant.  Just like usual he was led through the castle and to the king’s library where he already had a few people advising him on whatever topic it was today.  


Catching the last half of the discussion the soldier seemed to be telling King Constantine something.  “- the group isn’t too large my lord.  I’d say another three or four days at the most.”


“Mmm,” The king muttered.  Once Daron was spotted, the king sent the soldiers reporting away,  “That will be all.”


Daron waited till the king gestured for him to approach.  Daron soon gave the king a quick bow before speaking, “Majesty, what was it that you needed me for today?”


Constantine opened a drawer at his desk before pulling out a few documents rolled up and sealed.  “I need you to quickly deliver these.”  The king ordered.  “Here is the pay for the day.”  The middle aged royal handed the small bag of coins for Daron to accept.  There wasn’t much more to discuss, King Constantine gave him an order and that was that. 


Heading out of the royal library, Daron picked up the first roll and saw who it was going to.  Heading to the far east of Constantino, he handed the head guard the sealed paper and made his way to the next destination.  It was a simple task but an important one, to get information across the city as quickly as possible.  It wasn’t unusual for Daron to have to deliver four or more documents to officials or high social standing citizens throughout the day.  However usually by the time he was done with his workload, it usually was time to leave.  The sun was getting slightly lower in the sky, marking the time for his departure.  After handing the last document to it’s receiver, he made his way back to the stand that his stuff was.


Gathering up his belongings and making his way to the gates, Daron left the city and made the very long journey back home.



He made it back just as dusk was setting in coming home to his wife and kids already eating supper. 


“DAD!”  His kids shouted as they ran to greet him.


Giving his kids a big hug, Daron then went to his wife and gave her a much needed kiss.  “Something smells good,” Daron called out as he saw the meal at the table.


Ruby quickly told him what it was, “Mommy made stew.”


“Did she,” Daron asked as he could already tell by the smell.  “It looks tasty!”


Margaret set a wooden bowl down for Daron to use.  “How was today?”


“It was eventful,” Daron told her.  “Just a couple of paper runs, solds some of the crops.  Oh, meet the guys today.  They’ll be coming over tomorrow to hunt.”


Margaret nodded and quickly added, “Don’t let them rope you into drinking and shooting again… you know how I feel about that.”


Daron tried to laugh it off but the look that Margaret gave him told him not to joke about it.  “No drinking and shooting,” Daron swore to his wife.  


“Dad, when can I go hunting,” Patrick asked as they ate.


A common question he was bringing up more regularly.  Daron did a quick look to his wife for the needed answer, and she gave him a good “not yet” look.  “Well… I didn’t learn to hunt till I was about 10, so you still have a ways to go.”


Patrick looked upset at his father’s words, but seemed to accept the news.  However Daron didn’t like to see his son look so disappointed.  He leaned in toward his boy and with a whisper he knew that Margaret could clearly hear, “But I'm sure if you listen to your mother and show her how mature you can be, she won't mind if I take you out sooner than that.”


Daron smiled as Patrick seemed excited at the good news and nodded in agreement.  Margaret gave Daron a knowing look, but it soon changed when Patrick jumped up to do the dishes all by himself.


—-


Daron came into the bedroom, “Well the kids are asleep,” He remarked as he closed the door and turned to see his wife already getting in bed.  Recalling this morning, Daron felt like picking up where they left off.  “So... I was thinking you and I can ya know… get back to our morning session?” Daron smirked as he walked towards his loving wife, causing Margaret to giggle.


“Jeez, someone is very needy today.” Margaret chuckled as she began disrobing, “luckily for you, I would very much enjoy it if we did.”


Daron didn't need to be told twice as they immediately began to take off layer after layer of clothing and began to have a lovely night.  Heading toward the bed, he began to climb in with her.  The small barely couple sized bed was just large enough for both of them to lay down in.


They started with a few kisses and cuddling up next to each other, soon it started to increase into passionate kisses. What started off as a slow and sexy foreplay, turned into a more intimate form of love.  The passion and pace started to get warmer and hotter reflecting each of their love for one another.  The sounds of their passion could be heard in the room, but not enough to wake up the children.  Years of practice made the couple able to gauge when to lower one's voice.


Daron slowly inserted his member into his wife and began to gently move in and out of her in a nice rhythmic motion. Margarett, trying to control her moans, bit her lower lip. It wasn’t long before Daron lifted up her left leg and held it upward, increasing the pleasure Margarett was receiving by increasing the depth he could go.  While Daron held it up, he couldn’t take his eyes off his lovely wife’s foot, her cute little toes wiggled each time he pressed into her.  The sexy smooth soles on her feet that were baron of any callous that marked his own.


“You really...love my feet huh?” Margaret grinned while spotting his longing gaze on her foot.


Daron sighed, “Dear, you have no idea.”


She liked the feeling of her husband glorifying her body, the thought of him at her feet adoring her, couldn’t have been any  more of a turn on for her.  The thought of her lovely husband worshiping her feet, off all body parts, brought a desiring thrill through her body as she needed more. “Faster Daron..”


Daron smiled as he increased his pace and within a few long minutes, warned his wife of nearing the point of no return. 


Margaret was quick this time, “ No, not this time... we can’t … take it…outside.”


Daron proceeded to take his cock out and release his load over his wife’s chest and lie down right next to her in exhaustion.  Both feeling spent and exhausted,  but in a good way.  The post blissful feeling seeping into both lovers. 


“Gods… that was great… I really needed that sweetie. Thank you so much,” Daron sighed as he extended his arm around Margaret to spoon with her in.


“I gotta admit, you know me so well,” Margaret chuckled, accepting his spooning. “I love you Daron. You know that right?”


Daron looked at his lovely angel of a wife that fell from the heavens just for him.  He had the pleasure to call his wife… well.. his.  Daron looked at Margaret's  hazel eyes, “And you know I love you even more, my queen.”  Margaret shook her head and smirked at the label that Daron used for her, but she didn’t refuse it.


The couple continued to lie in bed as it got quiet for a good minute before Margaret decided to speak again.


“Daron?”


“Hm?”


“Have you ever believed in a higher being?” 


Daron had a perplexed look on his face as he turned to face her.


“A higher being?” Daron repeated.


“Yeah.. you know, like gods and stuff,” Margaret replied with a genuine attitude. 


“This is the first I’ve heard of this… any reasoning behind it?” Daron asked. 


“Well I don’t know, I just feel so thankful and lucky to have all this ya know?” She responded as she raised her arms to indicate the room they were in. “A roof, food, loving children.” 


“Well I too am thankful for all this, but I’m not one to believe in some kind of hypothetical ‘cosmic being’,” Daron said, quoting with his fingers. “I believe in luck, and we, my dear,” Daron said, turning toward Margaret and kissing her on the cheek,  “have been living a lucky life.”


“Pfft.” Margaret responded, blowing him off but still accepting the kiss.


“What? I’m serious. I’m one of those, don’t believe it till I see it, so unless an actual god or goddess shows up standing before me, I think I’m gonna stick with luck,” he winked as his wife giggled at his response.


“Well alright. I just hope that this “Luck” continues for a very very VERY long time.”


Daron hugged her even tighter and kissed her forehead. “You and I both.” 


——


Daron yawned as he heard the sound of the nearby cattle making noise. Morning time.


“Uhhh I don’t wanna get up…” Daron moaned before Margaret patted his cheek. 


“You made plans with them, can’t back out now.  You’re a man of your word, aren’t you?” 


“You’re right, you’re right,” Daron groaned, not wanting to leave his wife.  However, like she said, he was a man of his word.  Slowly getting out of bed, Daron looked for some clothes.  He found a set of hunting clothes, stuff to not be as visible in the woods.  Gathering his gear he left the bedroom before his children woke up.  “Let them know that I love them.”


Margaret snorted, “I’m sure they know this.  You only remind them every day and night…”


Daron chuckled, “Doesn't hurt to tell them anyways.”


Daron headed toward the door and left the home.  Grabbing more gear and supplies he packed up a few things in a carriage to travel to the edge of the forest to hunt.  The journey wouldn’t take too long, but it would be a little while, which is why Shaw and Jack needed to be here early.


As Daron waited with the horses attached, he was just thinking of heading out without the others, when he spotted them riding their horses into the horizon, down the dirt and poorly paved road.  Out here near the edge of Constantino, the roads only got worse.  They were rocky and bumpy, but only because Daron’s family was the only family that lived all the way out to the edge of the kingdom.  While there was plenty of more land past the forest they were heading into, no one lived past Daron’s home.  It was all  just more land that the king claimed as his own but didn’t use for now.


As if to prove his point about how bad the roads were to get here, Shaw was the first to complain when they arrived, “Damn it… these roads are absolute shit.”


Daron shook his head, “Tell me about it.  The king never fixes them this far out.  You just got to grit your teeth and hold your balls, praying you don’t break either on the ride.”


Jack chuckled, “Is that how you endure it?”


Shaw mocked Daron as they all liked to take jabs at each other, “Bet that’s why he doesn’t have more than two kids, lost his balls a long time ago.”


Daron rolled his eyes at Shaw, “At least I have children, last I heard not even the street women can stand you.  Sounds like you’ll have better luck with a woman from the barbarian tribe.  At least she might be able to stand your ugly mug.”


Daron and Jack laughed at Shaw who just grumbled at the low blow, “Shut up… come on let’s start this hunt.  The sooner we start hunting, the sooner I can start drinking.”



—-

Daron didn’t know how long it had been since they entered the forest, but they couldn’t seem to find much prey to hunt.  Either it was too small, like a squirrel or rabbit or the tracks were too old.  Still, it was fun regardless as Daron led the others through the forest.  He was the most well trained hunter among them… probably the only one.  He knew these lands so well that he could walk them through the forest blindfolded and still make it back home.


Shaw took a swig of his drink and complained, “Why are we all the way out here again?  We haven’t found shit since this morning.”


Daron replied, “We’ve been hunting towards the  kingdom for the past few weeks, the herd of deer has been pushed out toward these parts.  If we keep hunting in the same area we’ll end up killing all of the game near the kingdom.”  Daron shook his head and joked, “And then the king will have my head…”  


“You know how much I hate to be this far away from the city, what if we get overrun by bandits or even worse, freaking barbarians?” Shaw asked, sounding frightened. 


“The barbarians live all the way in the north, we are nowhere near the borders.  I highly doubt they’d be lurking this far from it.” Daron said with confidence at his friend’s worry. 


Jack brought up a saddening thought, “You know, it has been a while… since the last attack.  The people think we're overdue for another raid.”  Everyone was quiet about the news of an impending raid by the large barbarian tribes.  They tended to rush into Constantino and ransack whatever they could before leaving just as quickly.  Something that killed and destroyed many families and homes.  It was one of the few but many reasons Daron didn’t mind living so far away from the city and northern border.


Changing the topic, Jack began chuckling. “Did I ever tell y’all that I met a lovely woman at the bar a few days ago?” 


“Oh yeah?” Daron laughed, feeling the mood shift to a more friendlier one. “I find that hard to believe.” 


“It is the truth! She even said she liked me!” Jack asserted, smiling and blushing.


“You sure she wasn’t drunk when she said that?” Shaw commented, causing him and Daron to burst out laughing. 


“Hurtful guys, hurtful,” Jack replied. “But yeah i’m telling the truth, I’m thinking of inviting her over for dinner later this week?” 


Daron smiled for his friend's fortune, “Good for you!  See I knew you would find someone.  Now if only we could find someone for this guy,” Daron mocked as he clapped Shaw on the back who was taking another swig of his drink.  He coughed at from the pat on the back


Shaw looked insulted, “What the hell is that supposed to mean?”


Daron and Jack laughed again at the grumbling Shaw as he seemed like the focus of their jokes this morning.


After a long walk into the Evergreen woods, they finally found a herd that will hopefully consist of their future meal. 


“Feast your eyes, this is the kind of game I was talking about,” Daron chuckled as his two friends gasped in awe. 


“You were right Daron, this is a nice area for hunting,” Shaw cheered as he was getting his weapon ready for the first shot. 


“Yessiree” Jack responded with content. “Who’s taking the first shot?” 


“Well let’s hold on now, we don’t want to rush this. One wrong move and we’ll all be going home empty handed.  Let’s take our time, they haven’t noticed us yet, we have plenty of time to set up for a kill each,” Daron told his friends.  “We just got to spread out a little.  I’ll give the signal and we all shoot at the same time.  Understand?”


Daron got his rifled musket ready, excited for the thrill of the hunt. “Aight boys I’ll get the one by that tree over there, Jack, you aim for the one by the bushes and Shaw you get the one by that large ditch over there. This is how you score a good meal,” he said. 


Looking down at the sight of his rifle, he got ready to pull the old trigger to light the fuse when his buddies got into position.  As Daron sought out his mark, he looked at both Jack and Shaw.  He held up his fingers to signal the countdown.  3...2…


Suddenly the ground shook causing the deer to look up and scatter faster than Daron or the others could shoot.  Daron was too shocked to react as he felt the tremors grow into heavy and louder thumps.


“What the..?” Daron said, looking back at his buddies only for them to look equally confused and frightened. It didn’t take long before he began hearing noises nearby. 


A female but loud voice seemed to boom down from the sky above the treeline.  “Oh, Wow you are right! These are evergreens and they are abnormally tiny!” 


Daron looked around trying to see where that loud voice was coming from, but had a hard time due to all the enormously large evergreens blocking his view. Not a moment later, the ground shook again before two giant bare feet landed a few yards away from Daron. 


Shaw let out a worried and shaking voice, “Are… are you two… seeing what, i’m seeing?  Are those… giant piggy TOES?!”


Just as Daron was about to respond, the tree shielding them from the two huge legs started shaking back and forth before it was quickly lifted off the ground, causing Daron to fall down in shock. The three men couldn’t believe it as the ground gave in due to the tree being uprooted leaving a huge hole where it was once planted. 


Daron had to blink his eyes several times as he saw not only one but TWO giant girls around 100 feet tall, bigger than the trees in this forest! They both seemed to be fascinated and admiring the tree they just ripped out. One of them, a brunette, soon had her focus on him, locking her eyes on his stunned form.


“Oh my god..” she and Daron breathed simultaneously before the second, blonde, giantess was also alerted of his presence. 


Everyone was silent. 


That was until he heard his best buddies shout at the same time, “Run Daron!!”   Jack and Shaw were already stumbling over their feet and falling to the ground and running on all fours to escape, as they did everything they could to put as much distance between themselves and the humongous woman standing before them.


Daron was too shocked and mesmerized to even consider getting up.  He was too busy looking at the two goddesses observing him from the heavens.  


Finally one of the giantesses spoke, “Don’t hurt him” He heard one of the girls say as she leaned forward.  Her massive hand outstretched for him.  Daron still didn’t react, maybe because he figured it was pointless or maybe he thought it was a dream.  However, he was soon found in the hand of the Giantess as she picked him up.


“Don’t worry I just want to take a closer look,” he heard her say as she brought Daron toward her enormous face.  He was still trying to understand what he was looking at, as he glanced across the hulking size of this humanoid face.  The goddess smiled, “Gotcha.”

End Notes:
And so it begins :) thanks for reading! Until next time with finally some GTS content 
Chapter 3 by ReclaimerChief17
Author's Notes:

Okay! Thanks to all those who have been patient! Now we’re shall get into the giantess stuff ;) 



Liz couldn’t believe what she was currently holding. Was this a tiny person?  A normal looking person no bigger than her pinky finger.  She observed the being who appeared to be frozen in her hand, most likely out of pure shock.  If she didn’t inspect it more, she would have sworn she was holding a lego-sized toy or miniature figurine.  


Gasping, Liz finally whispered, “It’s a tiny person…” 


“What?” Vicky questioned, sounding just as confused as Liz.  She carefully approached Liz from behind and gazed past her friend’s shoulder at the miniature sized human who remained unmoving in Liz’s open palm.  The poor man didn’t seem to know who to look at, shifting between Vicky and Liz. 


“Holy... an actual tiny man,” Vicky finally admitted, actually seeing it for herself.  The weight in Liz's palm was less than a pebble, just an insignificant rock anyone would pick up off the side of the road.  One of those little rocks that would get stuck in the bottom of your shoe after a long hike. 


Liz noticed that the man flinched when Vicky moved in closer for a better look.  The poor thing was startled just by Vicky shifting. 


“Careful,” Liz spoke softly to Vicky, “He looks scared.  No sudden movements… treat him like, you know, kind of like a scared puppy or something.  It’s okay little guy,” Liz cooed as she held the minuscule person closer to Vicky as she approached with an even slower pace than before.


Vicky noticed the change in Liz's tone when she talked to it.  It was clear to Vicky that Liz had already fallen for the small creature.  As Liz inspected the random man, Vicky couldn't help but feel a little jealous as she wanted to examine the tiny person too.  Vicky didn’t want to crowd Liz and this mystery man but she couldn’t help but wanting to get closer to see more.


After Liz and Vicky looked up and down, examining the petite stranger to the best of their ability, Vicky couldn’t help but whisper to Liz, “Do you think it can talk?”


Liz shrugged, “I don’t know.  I mean he hasn’t tried to talk, or I don't think he has.”  Liz tried to be more direct with the still person.  It almost seemed like he had a heart attack or something.  The only thing showing that he was still alive was his head turning back and forth slowly between her and Vicky, tracking their words.


Vicky continued to talk to Liz as if maybe she knew more than she did.  “Do you think it understands?  Maybe we sound like foreign or something?”


Liz frowned. That was a good point. They were in some weird world or perhaps somewhere on earth they aren’t aware of so it is safe to assume he speaks a different language ?  


“Uh…” Liz hesitantly spoke, getting the attention of the small man in her hand to look at her.  “Heeeey, little one… uh… do you… have a name?”  Liz asked softly and slowly.  Vicky and Liz held their breath waiting to see the response of the man looking at her with the same reaction since she picked him up.


“I can also speak Spanish, you know just in case he doesn’t understand English,” Liz added with a slight chuckle as she struggled to come up with a proper greeting in another language.


Vicky couldn’t help but giggle seeing her friend speaking in another tongue.  The very typical gringo accent was heavy in her speech.


Liz commented as her cheeks began to turn red in embarrassment.  “I’m only in Spanish 1, don’t judge!”


Finally after what Liz thought was forever, the small man slowly bobbed his head up and down.  The sign of confirmation was clear for both girls to see.


Liz and Vicky gasped at the same time.  Vicky looked toward Liz before saying , “He understood!  This is so unreal…”  Both of the girls were stunned and wordless now as they examined the small person more intently.  


Liz continued to talk to the tiny person in her hand as if it were a child, “Soo, was it Spanish… or was it English that you understood?”  The small person nodded again, Liz let out a relieved sigh.  “English, thank God,” She didn’t know what she would do if the tiny person only knew spanish.  “What’s your name?”  She asked again.


She watched as the nearly microscopic lips slowly moved from the little person. Unfortunately to them, it was barely audible to them. 


“Uh… sorry, what?” Vicky watched as the tiny moved his lips again trying to explain to her.


Vicky and Liz looked at each other and repeated what they thought they heard. 


“Was that Aaron?” Vicky asked before Liz shook her head. 


“No I think he said Daron.”


The tiny man clapped and showed some activity as soon as Liz mentioned that name.  The sudden change in DARON’s actions altered the girls that was his true name.


“Told ya,” Liz smirked as her friend rolled her eyes. “Nice to meet ya Daron! I’m Elizabeth and this is my best friend Victoria, but you can call us Liz and Vicky!” 


The small person gave a big wave hello, probably to make up for his size in the greeting.


“Someone’s excited,” Vicky chuckled as she began looking around the surrounding area. “So, Daron, where are we? We kind of got lost and we have no idea where we are.”  Vicky looked over the unfamiliar terrain, and not a scarp of it looked remotely familiar to the park they were once in.


“And why are you so tiny?” Liz added with a puzzled look on her face. 


The man tried his best to talk but given their incredible difference in size, a majority of what he said couldn’t be heard.  Liz gave Vicky a confused look as neither of them picked up more than a few syllables.


“Okay clearly this isn’t working, I have an idea!” Vicky said as she proceeded to grab Daron by his shirt with her oversized thumb and index finger, surprising Liz.  Vicky hauled the tiny person out of Liz’s hand.


“VICKY what are you doing!?” Liz yelled, not knowing what she was planning before she placed Daron right next to her ear.  The small man was now balancing on her shoulder.  Liz stood even more still than before, afraid the slightest movement would send the poor person to his doom. 


“What? We couldn’t hear him, hopefully now you can hear him better.”  Vicky explained her thinking behind her action.


“No big deal? This poor man is obviously scared of us and you just go grabbing him without asking his permission!” Liz continued with a frown as Vicky was shocked to see her reaction.


“Okay okay… jeez I’m just trying to help..” Vicky tried to say with a disappointed tone before looking back at Daron and seeing how much he was shaking, probably shitting himself from how much higher up he was now. She felt bad now. 


“Don’t be scared little guy, just talk to my friend like before.  Speak into her ear so we can hear ya better.” Vicky smiled as she watched his tiny body begin to shake less and less as he stood there.


Vicky waited a few seconds as the tiny man tried to talk to her friend. “What’s he saying?”


“He says, we’re in the Kingdom of... Constantino?” Liz replied with a question. 


“Constantino? Where’s that?  I’ve never heard of it, and I’m really good with geography,” Vicky chuckled as Liz tried to think of the location. 


“Hmm, Constantino… like Constantinople?” Liz asked before doubting herself. “Nah it can’t be.. isn’t that city Istanbul now? Unless…” 


“Lizzie, not going to lie, but that sounds ridiculous,” Vicky interrupted as her friend gave her a straight look. 


“Vic I’m serious… Do you… do you think we may have time traveled?”  The idea is clearly a strong possibility in Liz’s mind right now.


Vicky cocked an eyebrow at the question. “Do you hear yourself right now?  Time travel?  That’s like, completely impossible.” 


Liz fired back.  “Yeah well we don’t just start going down a river in the woods one second, and the next end up in the fucking ocean.  But it happened, and the only familiarity with Constantine would be…”


“Roman-Byzantine empire…” Vicky finished her sentence as if her mind was being blown like some conspiracy theory was finally proven true. 


“Exactly… So why wouldn’t it be time travel?” Liz said defensively. 


“True true,” Vicky conceded as she figured Liz had another good point.  “But wait let’s say it IS time travel, what does that have to do with everyone shrinking?” 


“I don’t…” Liz tried to say before she heard Daron speaking once again. 


“What else did he say?” Vicky asked. 


“He asked, why are we so big?”  Liz looked just as confused as Vicky was at the question.


Then Vicky’s eyes widened, “Ohhhh.”  Vicky muttered as she looked around.  She examined the tree’s again.  A small furry creature she couldn’t make out running away using the foliage as cover. 


“What,” Liz asked.


Vicky turned to Liz, “We thought everything was small… but we’re actually giants.  Well that kinda makes a lot more sense with the size of the evergreens and not just the people and animals being tiny.  Ugh every answer just adds more questions. WHY are we huge?” 


“I don’t know,” Liz nearly shrugged, only to freeze immediately as she recalled Daron was still on her shoulder.  She forced  herself not to do a very simple and common act that might have sent Daron on a nasty fall. She proceeded to ask him more questions.  “Daron, you said we’re in a kingdom, right? Can you show us where the capital is? Maybe we can ask for more help from someone with, I don't know, more knowledge about this situation?” Liz asked Daron.   


Liz and Vicky watched the small man seem to think about it for a few moments.  Vicky was curious why it was taking him so long, but before she could ask what the issue was,  Daron slowly pointed in a direction.

  

“Awesome! Come on Vicky, this way.” Liz announced as she proceeded to walk through the miniaturized forest.


Liz placed her new tiny friend back in her palm before walking at a normal steady pace.


—-


The two girls walked through the large forest covering most of the land of Constantino. As they headed towards the capital, the girls kept talking about theories or ideas of what might have happened.  None of which they could settle with.  Time travel.  Aliens beaming them to another planet.  Some psychedelic drugs that fell in their food, and this was all just a really bad trip.   


Every so often, Liz or Vicky would point out some birds that fluttered by, or a few random animals peeking out from their hiding spots.  Each cute miniature animal getting a gasp or an adorable sigh from one of the girls.  It was like they were still camping, only now they were above the forest instead of inside it.


“Wow Vic, look at all the deer!” Liz pointed out to her friend, who took a few more quicker steps forward and started to extend her free hand to pick one up.


“It’s so cute!” Vicky smiled as she paused and turned around to show Liz the small doe in between her fingers.  They both decided to give the animal a few pets feeling the softness of the fur on their fingertips.  It didn’t take too long for them to notice how nervous the animal was, shivering in Vicky’s fingers.  


“Oh ‘deer’ she sure looks nervous,” Liz said as Vicky gave her a blank look.


“Hilarious...” Vicky commented with sarcasm as she continued to observe the animal that was the size of a Lego set, before crouching once again to let her down. “Be free, bambi.”


Both girls gave the deer one last look and went on their way toward Constantino.


Vicky and Liz continued their little leisurely stroll, chatting away and talking about casual stuff.  Talking about classes and work.  Just casual conversation that took their minds off the beautiful but also repetitive scenery.  At their size, the sea of trees and small open fields they walked through  just blurred together.  Nothing really stood out to them as like civilization.


Vicky was the first to speak up, “We’ve been walking for 20 minutes and there’s nothing but empty fields and trees, are you sure we're going in the right direction?” 


“That’s what Daron said,” Liz replied as she slowed down to take a breath. Even though it had been 20 minutes of walking, she was still trying to recover from their earlier swim upon arrival. 


“You don’t think he’s lying to us right? Like gave us bad directions, would he,” Vicky asked now not so sure of their guide.


“Nah he wouldn’t…he seems like he knows where we're going,” Liz said before looking at him directly with a caring look. “Isn’t that right?” 

 

The girls looked at Daron together, and he quickly nodded his head and pointed again in the same direction.


“See?” Liz smiled. “He says we’re almost there.”  They continued their gentle walk toward the direction Daron pointed.


Eventually, the girls saw plumes of smoke rising from an open area. This had to be it. 


“There it is!” Vicky cheered as they finally found civilization or at least some primitive version of it. 


Liz and Vicky gulped as the ‘tall’ trees began to subside and they entered the open area that was the outskirts of the capital.  Liz held back a sudden gasp as she saw small specks of people littered around.  Most of them were on a brown stone path leading toward the city and upon seeing the two giantesses did one of two things: froze up and dropped their stuff, or dropped their stuff and ran.


“Woah… this is trippy,” Liz commented to herself as she looked at her surroundings while holding Daron in place in her palm. Seeing and holding a single tiny being is one thing but now being surrounded by dozens of them, it began to put into perspective just how huge she and Vicky were.  She was sure if she wasn’t looking down, she could have accidentally stepped on one of them.


Vicky continued to follow her bestie’s lead while also taking a look at the locals. She saw mothers and fathers pulling their kids back, and putting themselves in between her and their children, in a shielding attempt.  Given how big she was, it would take a lot more than just that to stop her.  Part of Vicky felt upset, that they would judge her like that. Another part understood had she been in their shoes.


Liz did her best to watch where she was stepping now, and tried to get closer to the looming city gates and walls.  The stone walls were easily up to her chest and shoulders.  The gates were equally large, but Liz had a feeling it would be a tight squeeze for her to pass through.  As they approached the main gates to the city, Liz noticed Daron waving to get her attention.


“Oh you called? What is it, little guy?” Liz smiled as she brought him closer to her ear. 


“What’s going on? And jeez these doors are huge.” Vicky commented seeing as there was no way they could climb over that without asking for trouble.


“Daron said we have to wait here,” Liz replied, confusing her friend.


“Wait? For who?” Vicky replied before they were interrupted by a line of what appeared to be royal guards on the top of the gate and wall.


One of the soldiers, the most decorative of all of them, let out a loud roar “H-HALT!”  The sound barely reached Vicky and Liz’s ear.


Liz and Vicky could hear the fear in his voice, but at the same time, could they blame him? 


It was time to make new friends. 


“Um  hello! My name is Liz and this is my friend Vicky. We sincerely apologize for the trouble but I’m afraid we are lost and we were wondering,” Liz paused looking over the many frightened faces,  “If we could speak with your leader?  We’re hoping he can give us the information that we’re looking for.”


The guards looked at each other, trying to decide what to do.  Some of them shivered, others gritted their teeth for resolve.  One nearly dropped his gun.  However they were all pointing their weapons as best they could at Liz and Vicky.


Again the officer in charge, or what Liz would assume was the captain, shouted just as loud, “The Ki-King is very busy!”


Liz frowned hearing this and proceeded to walk forward a few steps and start to lean forward.  The small gap between herself and the wall the guards were on, quickly vanished.


“Liz be careful, they are armed!” Vicky warned, worried for her friend. 


“Oy! Stay BACK! Or we-we will s-shoot!” The guard yelled in a stutter.  His fear was growing with each second.   Liz slowly put her hands up, showing them to be empty and harmless. 


“I mean no harm,”   Liz spoke softly and gently.  She slowly extended the hand with Daron on it toward the wall.  “Look, I have Daron with me.  He is a citizen of your town, right?  He can vouch for us.” 


The guards raised their eyebrows upon the reveal of one of the king's subjects.


The head guard walked towards the giant hand.  Liz couldn’t hear the guard talking to Daron, but he said something and Daron nodded.


Liz and Vicky once again were at the disadvantage of not being able to hear what they were saying. They assumed it was done on purpose as they were probably whispering among each other.  However, judging by how loud the guard had to shout, maybe they were just talking normally.


Liz watched Daron carefully climb out of her open palm and onto the wall with the many spooked guards, each of them now looking between Daron, Liz, and Vicky.  Once off her hand, Liz took a step back putting some space between herself and the wall full of guns and cannons.  This seemed to ease more than a few people.


“Any luck?” Vicky asked.


“No idea, but we haven’t been shot yet so that's something right?” Liz gave a weak smile at her joking tone.  


They waited a while for the king to arrive before Liz began to tap her foot. To her and Vicky, this seemed like no big deal, however the girls quickly noticed the tiny guards and Daron begin to move quickly on the top of the wall signaling Liz to come closer.


“What’s wrong?” She asked as Daron told her to stop tapping her foot as it was scaring the visitors. 


Liz looked down at her feet and her eyes opened wide at the realization.


“Oh god… I’m sorry guys my bad,” Liz laughed nervously as she looked down and saw several visitors on the floor before getting up and maneuvering their way around their enormous bare feet to try and enter the city.  


Vicky giggled at Liz’s exposed act as her cheeks turned red from embarrassment. 


The gates remained firmly shut, no doubtled to keep Liz and Vicky out.  


“Pretty crazy how small these guys are huh?” Liz asked as Vicky slowly nodded.


“I still can’t believe it, honestly. Are you sure we aren’t tripping our butts off on shrooms right now?” 


Liz giggled and gave a half shrug, “If so, this is one crazy trip.”


It took a considerable amount of time but the king eventually arrived at the top of the gate only to be shocked at seeing them standing before him.  Liz and Vicky gave a little wave to the new person


“You think that’s him, the king I mean?” Vicky asked looking at the well dressed man, his clothing obviously showing how rich he was.


“I hope so, or at least someone that can help.” Liz said as she began to walk towards the gate again only for the guards to once again raise their weapons. 


Liz flinched and walked back. 


“Again, we mean you no harm, we just want to talk,” She commented, this time with a semi, more impatient tone having to repeat it for the third time. 


Liz watched Daron and the new person, who she was sure was the king, talk for a little bit until Daron gave a big wave.  The guards were slowly lowering their weapons to a degree, but looked ready to jump into action at the slightest misstep.  Liz slowly headed back to the wall and held her hand out for Daron, who got back in. She brought him up to her ear and listened to his words.


Vicky felt a little left out, “What’s going on, what did he say?”


“I think we need to bow…” Liz told her.


“Pardon?” Vicky asked confused, “Bow?”


Liz looked back and nodded, “I mean, he IS royalty… we should be showing respect to him, is what Daron said.”


Vicky for some reason, felt a little annoyed at the demand given how silly an act like this was along with the vast difference in height and stature.  However, Liz did a little curtsy toward the king.  Figured it couldn’t hurt either, Vicky tried to replicate the gesture.


After their show of respect to the king, Liz offered Daron back toward the wall where the king talked to him.  Liz couldn’t hear a syllable of sound from either person.  However when they were done talking, Daron turned around.  Figuring it was time to hear the king's words from Daron, she held him up to her ear again.


Liz spoke out the words that Daron spoke to her, for Vicky’s sake.  “He asked, who we are, and what we want.”


“Yep those would be the expected questions to ask..” Vicky joked. 


Liz then decided to answer the question, “Your majesty, we aren’t your enemies,”  She offered again hoping to get the idea across to him.  “I’m Liz, and this is Vicky,” Liz pointed to Vicky behind her.  “We’re simply lost and we are wondering if you can tell us where we are.  Maybe, if we can, seek refuge for a while until we can think of a plan to get back to where we came from?” Liz asked, hoping she didn’t disrespect the king with how she spoke.


The king did a simple gesture for Daron to come back.  Liz moved her hand toward the wall again.  Once more, they had a conversation she couldn’t hear.  They talked a little more and soon Daron turned around and waved himself back over to Liz.


Liz lifted Daron back to her ear.  “The king said…” Liz repeated Daron’s words.  “He doesn’t know where we came from.  However, he will allow us to stay,” Liz’s tone seemed to pick up at the good news.  Vicky, too, seemed happy.  Liz went on, “Daron will show us where we can stay...OH?!”  Liz chirped up at something Daron told her.


“What,” Vicky asked, shocked at the reaction.


Liz turned to Vicky, “Daron say’s it’s close to his home.  We’re going to be like his neighbors,” Liz giggled at the amazing news.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading we hope you enjoyed! Be sure to let us know how we doing? Any suggestions, critiques,  to keep us going! 

Chapter 4 by Kickyou

Around 30 minutes earlier ~



Daron wanted to move, but his body wasn’t reacting.  He just heard his friends yell and beg him to run away but he just couldn’t. He was frozen in fear like an antelope in headlights. A feeling of shock and confusion at what he was seeing held him tighter than his family did when he got home from a long day of work.  It didn’t take long before his body was engulfed by the giant woman’s enormous fingers. It was too late to do anything now. He began to rise up from the ground, moving towards his capture's  face.  



The air around Daron started to race past him as he was lifted upwards through the air at a faster rate. The gust of the wind blowing into his eyes caused him to blink rapidly to keep them from drying out.  By the time he met face to face with the giantess, Daron was just starting to get accustomed to the sudden acceleration of being picked up.



Not sure if he could muster up words first, it seemed the enormous woman holding him had some words to speak of her own.  “It’s a tiny person!”  Her voice filled the air and caused him to flinch from the unprepared loudness.  It was almost like hearing thunder crackle with how loud she called out.



The tiny man was slowly coming to reality of where exactly he was and how dangerous the situation was becoming.  Maybe he should have been freaking out more, but if there was one thing that he was known for, it was staying calm during chaotic situations like these.  One wrong move could be disastrous.



All that, however, went out the window when another giant woman appeared, brunette and tanner skin.  Seeing the new giantess appear from behind the blonde one holding him sent an alarming shiver down his spine as it only further complicated his predicament, now there were two of them.  How many were there?



Holy... an actual tiny man.” The new giantess gasped in a similar shocked expression as the one holding him.  She quickly placed her hands on her hips and leaned forward to get a better look at Daron.  The hand he was on shifted slightly as he was lowered toward the brunette peering at him with interested eyes.



The first giantess started to speak again as her voice filled the air around him,  “Careful, he looks scared.  No sudden movements… treat him like, you know, kind of like a scared puppy or something.  It’s okay little guy,” 



Daron didn’t speak as he kept processing what he was observing.  Did they say he was like a puppy? 



The two giantesses were talking back and forth with each other, ignoring Daron for a brief moment till a question or gesture was offered toward him. As much as Daron would like to say something, he figured it would be rude to interrupt the two talking titans.  It was Something he felt was probably not the smartest move to do.  Instead, Daron did his best to try and follow the conversation, but he was soon lost in their speech and phrases as  he clearly didn’t understand. He knew what the words were but didn’t get the context behind it. Finally a question was directed toward him.  



He felt his body tense once again as he moved closer to the blonde’s face who was looking at him with a friendly smile, “Heeyyy, little one.. uh..  do you have a name?” 



Daron was still in awe of being surrounded by beings of their stature that he completely missed his cue to talk.



They soon began to talk in a dialect that he could not comprehend.  It sounded like a question but Daron had never heard such sounds spoken from anyone.  It sounded ever so confusing.  Thankfully they eventually spoke back to their original language, one that he could understand. 



Daron didn’t miss his opportunity this time as he nodded and bobbed his head up and down. “Yes.”



English?”



Once again, he nodded.



Both giantesses seemed ecstatic at his reaction that he feared he was about to be dropped.  Securing himself on the vibrating and shaking palm, Daron did his best not to shout out in alarm and freak them out even more.  They went on with their conversation, more to themselves than to Daron, until they directed another question back at him.  



So What’s your name again?”



Daron felt stupid for briefly forgetting his own name. It took him a moment before he responded like he would if anyone asked normally, “Daron.”  



The giants soon frowned and looked at each other 



 “What did he say?”



“Crap… could they not understand him?” He thought. “No, we clearly speak the same language… they probably couldn’t hear him from this distance.”



He yelled his name again hoping it was clearer this time. 



“Was it Aaron?” The brunette asked as the tiny man cringed. 



“No I think he said Daron..” the blonde corrected her.



THAT'S IT! Daron made movements in order to alert them that she guessed it right. 



Nice to meet ya Daron! I’m Elizabeth and this is my best friend Victoria, but you can call us Liz and Vicky!”



Daron nodded. He may have just met them but he was already beginning to like them. Liz’s expressions and gentle handling of him throughout this whole encounter so far told him much about her.  Her friend Vicky, although he wasn’t as sure, could tell had to be equal as kind if she were friends with Liz.



He was then bombarded with questions once again until one regarding his height was mentioned.



Daron raised his eyebrow. He tried to explain before Vicky suddenly grabbed him by his shirt and he began hovering over 100 feet in the air. Daron couldn’t help but scream given how high up he was before landing on Liz’s shoulder.



‘Oh god..’ Daron breathed in quickly as he tried to keep his balance on her narrow shoulder. He then witnessed the giants yelling at each other from what had just occurred. Relief began to fill Daron once again as he heard Liz defend him.



It appeared that given how small he was, they were having trouble hearing him, which could explain the movement towards Liz’s ear. However, a warning would have been nice. He slowly walked up to her large ear canal before correcting her that it was they who were the giants and not him who shrunk down like they thought.



Daron assumed they still couldn’t hear them given the frowns on their faces but perhaps they have never heard of the kingdom they were in. This was the first time he’d ever seen them after all, so perhaps they were lost. 



Liz then turned around to talk with her friend.



He couldn’t help but try to overhear their conversation to gain better insight of their intentions but once again, he was lost when he heard words like ‘Istanbul’ or ‘traveling time’ coming out of their mouths. 



Daron wished he could follow their talk but it was all just gibberish to him.  As he waited for the conversation to end or give him a chance to talk, never before had he felt so powerless in a conversation.



Daron, you said we’re in a kingdom, right? Can you show us where the capital is? Maybe we can ask for more help from someone with, I don't know, more knowledge about this situation?”



The mention of going to the capital, that was exactly what they needed to do!  The king would know what to do, or one of his advisors might know about something like this.  They had records of history well into the past.  If anyone could help these two, it would be the king. 



“That way!” Daron finally replied as he pointed them in the correct direction.



The surprises only continued as he was suddenly grabbed once again and placed on Liz’s palm.



Awesome! Come on Vicky, this way.”



The first step tossed Daron around like when Ruby ran around the house holding one of her toys.  He could feel the shift in Liz’s weight as she walked.  It took a few steps but Daron thought he got used to it, kind of like horseback riding.  Well, kind of...







Despite being afraid of the height, Daron couldn’t resist anymore as he leaned forward on the edge of the huge fleshy surface that was Liz’s palm. He was in complete awe seeing how much distance they were covering. He turned around to say something, only to realize that they weren’t even looking down on what they were stepping on.  They were too busy conversing between themselves of which most of the words didn’t even make sense to him despite confirming that the language was the same as his people.



The carelessness of the two was beginning to show in their steps. As he looked back down at the ground, he questioned why Liz and Vicky were completely barefoot, but that was the least of his concerns. The trees in front of them  couldn’t hold their own against the might of their long legs. The result was catastrophic with the trees being completely uprooted and the nearby wildlife living among those trees running away, or at least trying to.



The scene that followed shook Daron to his core. As more wildlife was interrupted, a group of foxes began to run in all directions. He once again looked at the girls in trying to alert them but they continued to laugh in their conversation. The damage was done as some foxes were trapped from the incoming feet that the blonde giantess eventually hovered over and stomped into oblivion without notice.



Daron may have been a hunter but seeing the blood spatter in the area around Liz’s foot definitely wasn’t a sight to witness. A shiver went through him just thinking of the level of destruction just one of these girls could do.  However, as horrible as the sight was, when they found a petrified deer, much like how he was, they had the curiosity of a children.  Examining and soothing the frightened deer, something he figured his kids would have done if they were like the woman.



As Liz and Vicky put the deer down, he tried to get a better look to make sure it didn’t get stepped on when Liz moved, but didn’t see the fate that bestowed the animal.



“Woah.. woah..” Daron cried out as Liz's hand shook once again nearly sending him off the side. “Bad idea to go to the edge… very.. bad idea.” 



Oh dear… Daron, why are you on the edge… you could fall! Here, come towards me.” 



Daron was caught off guard as Liz used her index finger from her other hand to push him back toward herself. 



“Oof,” Daron groaned as his back collided with a huge squishy walled surface. 



As he got back to his knees, he turned around to realize his body made contact with Liz’s gigantic breasts. His face immediately turned pink from embarrassment as he heard loud giggling coming from above.



Whoops too far,” Liz’s voice boomed as she moved Daron towards the center of her palm once again. “There ya go little guy. Please keep your hands and feet inside the palm at all times!” 



Daron nodded and didn’t say much.  He didn’t want to think about colliding with Liz’s mammeroies.  He remembered joking with his wife when she was pregnant, how they swelled up.  Daron swore she could have smothered him in his sleep with them.  As prosperous as that being, Liz seemed to have the size to do just that if she felt like it and then some.



Trying to distract that thought of having a hut sized breast pin him down and smother the air from him… Daron looked off to the horizon and noticed a familiar landmark.  It was impressive how much ground they covered.  Sure one step was easily the distance of a sprinting horse, but the two girls didn’t even seem to be remotely tired.  Daron knew if he attempted this with any animal, they would end up dead before or once he reached Constantino.



His thoughts had to come to an abrupt end as he noticed the girls suddenly stop moving.



We’ve been walking for 20 minutes and there’s nothing but empty fields and trees, are you sure we're going in the right direction?” 



That’s what Daron said,” Liz replied.



You don’t think he’s lying to us right? Like gave us bad directions, would he,” Vicky asked. 



Nah he wouldn’t…he seems like he knows where we're going.”  Daron watched as Liz looked down at him in her hand with a friendly smile. “Isn’t that right?” 

 

Daron immediately nodded. “We’re going the right way,” Daron shouted at her.



Eventually, the trio had arrived at the outskirts of Constantino as the vast, open, fields looked to be farmed.  Daron’s nervousness increased drastically as other people were now in their field of vision. The girls showed no intention of stopping. He watched as they crossed the farm lands of most of the peasants working them.  Some froze and watched them cross, others ran and screamed, others did a mixture of both, only a few paid no attention to them.  They were too busy working to care.  He was pleased to observe that the girls were being cautious on where they stepped now, in trying to avoid any potential casualties. It was a lot harder when some began to scream and scatter all over.



They approached the gates to the enormous city, walls as tall if not taller than the girls.  Daron worried as the royal guard started to man the wall and shout to themselves.  He could already see the gate slamming shut, preventing any more of the citizens from entering. He wasn't sure if those weapons would do anything but anger the titans, however, he still had faith that this was going to somehow work out. Daron tried to present himself clearer for everyone to see it was him.  He just had to get everyone to talk, that was all.



As Liz tried to get everyone to see Daron, he started to wave down the guard.  “HEY!  CAPTAIN PIKE!  IT’S OKAY!”  Sadly it didn’t seem to reach the head Captain of the gate.  That or he wasn’t taking any chances.  The soldiers kept filling up on the top of the wall, ready to do something that everyone would regret.



We have Daron! He’s one of your citizens, he’ll vouch for us!”



Daron was held out even further from Liz, still leaving a good, fifty or so feet front he wall.  Daron was hesitant as now he felt like he was dangling from a tree limb.  Still he got as close to the wall to show himself to everyone.  “Captain Pike!  Send for the king or an advisor!  They mean no harm!”  Daron explained.



Finally Captain Pike sent a messenger.  Daron couldn’t help but wonder how he would be reacting if he was in the messenger's shoes.  If he came across two towering giantesses approaching the city gate… yeah this didn’t look good.  He probably should have thought this through better.  



Daron had to make them seem more friendly.  Hoping Liz could understand, he pointed and tried to communicate to let him down.  Liz either understood, or got tired of holding him out.  She reached a little further forward, guards panicking but none doing something as stupid as attack them.  Liz finally deposited Daron down on the wall.  The feeling of going from soft ground to rock solid surface was weird.  It took Daron a few minutes to get accustomed to the normal surface.



There was an awkward silence before the ground began to vibrate ever so slightly.  That didn’t feel natural... “What’s that?” Daron asked as the guards leaned on the edge of the wall to see Liz’s left bare foot tapping on the floor while waiting for the king to arrive. 



“Daron, tell her to stop! She’s scaring the people!” Captain Pike told him, obviously one of the ones who was being scared.



Daron, not wanting to see things get ugly, quickly waved the anticy Giantess down.  “LIZZZZZ STOP!! YOU NEED TO STOP!” Daron yelled as she finally noticed him.



What’s wrong?”



Daron informed her of the accidental mayhem she was causing before she saw what he meant. 



Whoops.. sorry guys my bad!” Liz said as she laughed nervously. 



Daron sighed in relief as the guards and others around Liz seemed to calm down just a degree.  Now that’s not to say people were still screaming in terror… but it wasn’t as loud now.



It took the king much longer to arrive but when he did, he was in his usual dress up.  What was more shocking to Daron was how he handled the citation.  He seemed more calm than Daron thought anyone, including himself, should be right now.



“What’s going on,” The king asked everyone but was looking at Daron.



Assuming it was him that the lord was asking for, Daron spoke, “Forgive me my lord, I was out hunting with my friends when,” Daron showed off LIz and Vicky, “They came across me.  They don’t know where they are or how they came here.  I think they are lost,” Daron replied, hoping the king understood the situation correctly.



The king looked over at Daron to check him before asking, “Are you injured?”



“I’m fine, shocked, but okay.” Daron explained



The king stroked his moderately long grey beard as he tried to process the information.



“If these two beings are not enemies and not associated with the barbarian tribe, then they should show some respect and bow to me.” He said with an authoritative tone as Daron looked back up at the towering women and began to signal them.



“What’s up Daron?” Liz cheered as she smiled and exposed her mega sized teeth in the process, scaring the king a bit. 



“You need to bow, Liz,” Daron said, hoping they would comply despite how ridiculous it was given the size difference.



“Bow? OHHH right right, apologies your highness…” Liz commented as she got back up and warned Vicky before they showed their respect simultaneously.



“See? They mean no harm,”  Daron chuckled as the king began to pace back and forth before making his final statements.



“Very well. Since they seem to care so much for you, they can stay just outside your home on the outskirts of the kingdom.” He said as he turned around and began to walk towards the gate.



“I beg your pardon, your majesty?” Daron replied as this certainly wasn’t the outcome he was expecting. 



“Do I need to repeat myself, Daron?” The king stopped without turning around. “ I obviously can’t have them waltz into the city. There are too many people and their giant putrid feet will not only cause property damage but potentially cost the lives of my subjects. I will not allow that to happen.”



Daron tried to retort but he was speechless.



“Now will that be all?” The king asked as he arched an eyebrow, eager to head back to the palace.



“Y-yes my king…” he replied with his head down.



Daron sighed at the situation before being startled by Liz’s footstep as the ground shook and almost knocked him down.



What did he say?” The giantess asked with her usual innocent smile as she extended her hand for him to jump on.



“He..uh… said you guys can stay on his land…” Daron hesitated before Liz cheered and nodded. 



We can stay!”  Liz squealed in delight at the news.



Daron however failed to let the enormous beings know that they were being put on the furthest stretches of the land the king possessed.  They were literally going to be outcast on the outskirts of the boards beyond any human interaction.  However, it would be better than being kicked out of Constantino completely.  Daron sighed as Liz looked clueless to the disaster she and Vicky nearly created.  They had the whole city in uproar over their appearance.  Staying calm over the disaster that nearly started a battle if not a massacre, Daron went on.



“The king will let you stay, but you need to go to the Dilasous beaches,” Daron replied.



Liz scrunched up her face, “The delicious beaches?”



Daron repeated slower, ‘Dilasous… you know… where you found me?  The beach nearby, probably the one where you two showed up at.  You remember?”



Liz frowned and put a finger to her lip as she rolled her eyes upward thinking, “Beach… oh… yeah kind of…” She muttered before Daron took an even deeper sigh.



“Follow the tracks,” Daron replied, already seeing the faint footprints left by both giantesses.  “Should lead you back to the ocean.”



Liz looked down and brightened at the news, “OH yeah!  So just head back to where we were?”



Daron nodded and sighed at the situation resolving itself, “Yeah… I’ll see you in a little while.  Tomorrow morning?  You guys will be living near… or nearish to me.”



Liz looked delighted and before he knew it she turned back to Vicky, “We're gonna be neighbors!”



Daron sputter…. “Uh well not actually!”



However it didn’t help as Liz and Vicky were already walking off, well out of hearing range.



Daron grumbled, “Great….”



“The king wants to speak to you,'' said a guard next to Daron.  Looking at the guard Daron felt another grumble forming.  Of course he did…..



Daron nodded toward the guard before he took the steps down from the large wall.  It was a long descent but one that he was prepared for.  After a good while, Daron was on the ground and walking through the city.  He had a long way of going before he reached the king, but he would make it in time.  



As Daron walked through the familiar streets he found less people greeted him.  In fact more of them stayed silent or made a frightened noise before darting away from him.  Perplexed at the sudden reactions, Daron was confused until he came across Ms. Stalenger.  She owned a simple baking shop on the corner of the street.

“Ms Stalenger!”  Daron greeted.



“Oh?  OH?!  Daron…”  She replied, sounding a little flustered.



“How’s it going?”  Daron asked as he made his way past the coffee shop like usual.



“Uh, well… did… did you hear?”



Daron paused at Ms. Stalenger’s words.  “Hear?  Hear what?”



“They say,” Ms. Stalenger looked left and right for someone listening before going on, “Some female giants attacked the city.  They were as tall as the sky!”

Daron frowned at the gossip she must have heard.  “No, no giantess attacking the city.”



Ms. Stalenger perked up at the news.  She looked more relieved and relaxed, “So there aren’t any giantesses?”



“Uh…. well… I mean,” Daron went on trying to think of a way to correct this. “There are-


“OH GOODNESS!” Ms. Stalenger shrieked at the news.

“No, now hold on… they aren’t bad,” Daron stuttered, not mentioning some of the poor creatures they stepped on beforehand just to get here.  “Just don't judge a book by its cover,”  Daron remarked remembering the simple kids book his parents gave him as a child.  



“I hope for our sake you are right,” Ms. Stalenger replied, not sure who to trust.



“Just… just don’t go assuming they are bad.  We don’t know much about them yet,” Daron remarked as he walked past the little bakery.  Feeling like he was giving the older women some good advice, he couldn’t help but feel like Ms. Stalenger didn’t believe a word Daron was saying.  She still looked terribly worried as she managed her shop.



Daron continued his journey toward the King's castle as he made his way across the streets, never leaving the path toward the large part of the crowded city.  As Daron made his way along the roads of the city, he came across the two least likely people he would have thought to cross.  His hunting buddies, Shaw and Jack.  They were just coming out of a shop when Daron ran into them.



“Shaw… Jack??  Where the hell have you guys been?” Daron asked shocked at their presence.  Daron was confused and a little upset at his best friends leaving him like they did before.  They pretty much left him behind to fend for himself. 



“DARON?!”  Jack called out noticing him. 



Shaw was next, “uhhhhh….” Was all he had to say.



Daron figured he had to ask, “... what the hell…. You guys left me out there in the woods?!”



Shaw seemed to be upset “No, you look here… we didn’t grow up in the woods. How were we supposed to know there were monsters like that out there?!”



Jack slowly nodded, “We thought you were dead.”



“Well… I’m not dead,” Daron spoke obviously, “And those MONSTERS didn’t come from the woods.  Did you really think I knew about them this whole time and still went hunting around there?”



Jack and Shaw looked at each other as they considered what Daron was saying.  Jack sighed, “We’re just glad you made it back-”



Shaw put his hand on Jack’s shoulder, “Is it true though,” Shaw asked almost accusingly at Daron.



Dragon frowned as held his hand out in confusion.  “Is what true?  What the heck are you talking about?”



Jack answered Daron, “That they… they carried you?  That you… you know those things?”



Daron didn’t like how it sounded like an accusation rather than a question, “Well how else do you think i got here without a fucking horse so fast,” Daron asked upset.  “And YES I know their names.  Unlike you two, I didn't run so of course I got their names.  I was gonna call them monster 1 and monster 2 like it seems so many people around are doing.”



Almost as if he confessed a mortal sin, both his friends seemed to take a slow step away from Daron.  This only infuriated Daron at their reaction, “Guys… What the hell?  Are you… scared of me?”



“What no,” Jack weakly laughed, “Of course not… I mean not US, just, well like we said.  There’s talk about you and… well I mean… you understand.  We’re sure it will all blow over in a while, just-”



“We can’t get mixed up with you and THEM,” Shaw blurted out harsher than intended.



Daron never expected this to happen.  “I see…”



Jack tried to get Daron to understand, “It’s just stupid rumors.  They’ll go away in a few weeks and then we can hang out and go hunting again.  It’ll be like nothing even happened, you know how the city is.  They’ll forget about you and the giantess, and move onto something else… like when the next barbarian raid will be.  You understand, right Daron?”



Sadly, he did.  Unfortunately that didn’t help the feeling of abandonment he had right now.  His best buddies pushing him aside like this was a harsh blow to Daron.  However, he couldn’t say he wouldn’t do the same if he was in their position.  Reputation was important.  It was what most people used to determine how they view you.



Daron slowly nodded, “Yeah… yeah I get it guys.”  Daron gave them a knowing smile, “Just a few weeks…”  Daron went back to his normal self, giving them a cocky grin, “Then I'll be expecting you assholes to buy me a drink after that, you hear me?”



Finally his buddies cracked a smile and nodded before heading off.  Daron was feeling sore about his buddies.  Maybe he should grab a drink before seeing the king?  Yeah, that was probably a bad idea.  There could be drinking later.



Daron stood before the king who didn’t look as pleased as he hopped.  King Constantine, had been silent for longer than Daron would have hopped.  He still had no idea why he was here… well okay he knew it had to do with the Giantess that came to the city, that was for sure, but other than that, Daron was in the dark.  Standing there was agonizing for Daron as he wasn’t sure what was about to happen to him.  They hadn’t had a beheading in a while, maybe today was the day…



“Why did you bring them here,” The king asked almost as if he expected a very logical answer from Daron.



“Your majesty, they were just looking for a way home.  Just some answers to questions they had.  I thought if anyone, anywhere, you would know something.”  Daron explained.  This still didn’t seem to please the King.



“Barbarians are bad enough… now i have two giant…” The king didn’t know what word to use till finally, “THINGS, roaming around in my kingdom.  Things couldn’t be worse…” King Constantine muttered under his breath.  



“Your Majesty,” Daron tried to offer a word.  “Maybe… maybe they aren’t as bad as everyone is saying,” Daron wasn’t sure why he spoke but there seemed to be something going on in the King’s head, and Daron just sparked something.



“Daron, I have a job for you,” The king announced.



Daron did his best not to frown at the news, “A job?”



“You are to take care of those two, creatures.  I don’t want to see them, I don't want to hear them, and I don't want to smell them.  That means keeping them far away from the city, I will not let them disrupt my kingdom.  If they need to speak to me, they will speak through you as I will be using you to speak to them.  Keep them as far away as you can, even if it means sending them on the other side of the mountains.”  



Looking confused and shocked at the King’s orders, Daron was about to object when he stood up, “I have far too much to worry about to be bothered by those giant things.  Keep me informed about them, you understand,” King Constantine ordered.  



Daron couldn’t object.  He had to be the caretaker of those two strangers.  King Constantine waved Daron off, “You may go now.  I have much to do.”



Daron slowly left the room with two guards walking him out.  There was no discussion, Daron now had another job to do.









It was well beyond dark when Daron returned home.  He was greeted by a worried wife.  Margarett rushed him, “Oh my God! Daron, where have you been all day!”  



“It’s… oh where do I start.  It’s been a long day,” Daron groaned, feeling exhausted from everything happening up till now.  Daron saw the food that had to have been finished for a while.  Sitting down, he sighed and started to eat something as he slowly retold his wife about the crazy day he had.  He only left out one small detail.  She didn’t need to know how close Liz and Vicky were to their home.  






End Notes:

Let us know what you think so far, if you want talk there is a discord channel for the story.

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

Chapter 5 by ReclaimerChief17
Author's Notes:

A nice Liz and Vicky chapter ;) 


By the king’s orders, Liz and Vicky marched back through the fields they came from, except this time, without Daron’s guidance they proceeded to walk with no restraint.


Just like before, Liz and Vicky tried to walk with caution, maneuvering through the outer, more rural areas of the capital.  Their steps nearly match the same footprints left, but just slightly off.  They each had to watch their step as they saw the local people running in all directions trying to move as far away from them as possible. 


Liz watched as they ran into their homes and shut their doors or tried to find some coverage, to hide from their view. She sighed in disappointment, she didn’t understand why they were so frightened of them.  Was it really their size that made everyone worried?


Vicky, on the other hand, was trying to maneuver the best she could to match their footprints.  Trying to tiptoe out of the congested area without causing much damage.  Yet her size proved to be more of an issue than she thought.  Her heel pushing into the untouched ground or nearly missing someone.  


Eventually, they reached the outer borders of the capital and entered the forest district once again, finally relaxing their legs as they no longer had to be on guard and creeping around on their tippy toes.


“Well that went well,” Liz sighed, sounding less than happy but not completely upset.  She slowly turned to Vicky. “What's up with you?”


Vicky looked down at her feet as she continued to walk.


“Did we just get kicked out?  Like, I don’t know… we’re we rude or something?”  Vicky asked, seeming distraught at the idea.  She looked more sad than angry as they looked to be going over their conversation with the little people and their king.


Liz shrugged, as she too replayed their encounter, “I don’t think so?  I mean Vic we just got here, and like it sounds like this isn’t normal.  We just got to be nice and I'm sure they’ll be smiling in no time.”  Liz commented trying to stay positive.


“Then why didn’t they want to talk with us? We just wanted them to help us find our way back home,” Vicky replied as she exhaled deeply.  Out of nowhere, Vicky pulled her leg back and threw it forward with all her might, kicking a set of trees and a chunk of dirt that flew in the air higher than she expected. The surrounding trees toppled down like dominoes from the impact of her foot.


“Oh…” Vicky muttered on the accidental destruction she just created. What she didn’t realize was that it wasn’t just trees and dirt.  There were several animals caught in a sudden surprise act of destruction.  All from a simple action of swinging her foot into the ground in frustration.  Whatever was in the twenty foot square radius was uplift and flung across the land.  Clouds of debris rain down on the forest as Vicky held a shocked and perplexed look on her face at what just happened.


“Oh shit…” Liz replied, seeing the aftermath.


Vicky jogged to the region where the uprooted trees landed and got on her knees.  Liz watched her best friend slowly pick up the trees piled on top of others.  She tried to remove the uprooted plant life from the other plants.  “Uh, Vicky… maybe, uh don’t kick the trees so hard?” 


“I didn’t!”  Vicky quickly protested as she plucked a few more fallen trees out of the way.  “I just like… you know, tapped the ground, that’s all,” Vicky defended herself.  Vicky soon found that fixing her little outburst wasn’t going to be as simple.  It would take her a good while to fix up her mistake.


“I’ve never seen you act like that in a long time…” Liz said with a hint of sarcasm as she too got on her knees, right next to her worried bestie.


“I’m sorry.. I just..” Vicky paused before thinking of what she was going to say next. “I’m still forgetting how fragile this place is.  I swear I wasn't trying to kick a field goal or anything!”


Liz understood as she placed her hand on her friend’s shoulder. “It’s alright.  I know what you mean.  Kind of did something like that earlier around the castle wall.  But the important thing is no one got hurt,” she consulted Vicky.  There was no point in berating her for a mistake.  They just had to be more aware.


The girls kneeled in silence as Vicky gently placed the destroyed and almost obliterated trees on the ground before she got back up to her full height and changed the topic. 


Vikcy spoke her mind, “What did you think of the king and all of this?” 


Liz shrugged.  Her words were at a loss.  If anything she was just taking it all in strides and not trying to do anything rash.  “He seems okay, he at least gave us a place to stay.” She replied before Vicky began to chuckle. “What?”


“Sorry it’s nothing… just… I don’t know, what if we don’t want to stay there?  Like do we have to ask to leave or whatever?  Just saying that feels odd having to listen to someone like him.”


Liz wasn’t sure what Vicky was saying but she just let it go, without thinking too much about it.  Liz heard Vicky stop walking.  Not sure what was with the slow down, Liz turned back to Vicky and asked with a worried look, “You ok?” 


Vicky shut her eyes before replying in a sad tone, “No…”


Liz opened her arms as she knew Vicky needed that feeling of assurance.  There were times she just needed someone to hold and comfort her, and that time was now.  Vicky didn’t hesitate as she went into Liz’s arms.


“I just hope we can somehow find our way out of this.” Vicky replied as her chin rested on Liz’s shoulder.


Liz nodded, trying to sympathize with her friend while she continued to spout out her concerns. 


“We’ve had a long day. I can’t apologize enough for bringing us into this place but like you told me, at least we have each other.”  Vicky whispered into Liz’s ear before pulling back and giving a hopeful smile, “Right?”


Liz scoffed, “Oh come on, when have I not been there for you?  Girl, I couldn’t ask for anyone else to be stuck in this messed up dream than you,” Liz smiled with joy as Vicky gave a weak smile.


“Really?” Vicky asked, sounding unsure.


“Really,” Liz replied.  “Just try and not kick any more trees.  I have no idea if deforestation is an issue here,” Liz chuckled.


Vicky couldn’t help but smile and chuckle at the poor joke, “I’m sure they’re all a few centuries behind to have to worry about that.”  Vicky gave Liz another light squeeze in the hug.


Finally after a few moments Vicky couldn't help but ask, “Liz?”


“Hm,” Liz responded.


The grumble in her gut gave away her answer before she said, “Uh…I’m kind of hungry…” 


“Sameeee,” Liz replied, breaking off from their hug.  Liz looked around and tried to think of possible ways to fix their hunger. They looked around the surrounding area. “Yeah… that might be a problem here…” 


“Suddenly I regret not bringing that pack of beef jerky on our rafting trip,” Vicky commented as Liz smiled. 


Liz continued to look for something to eat as she spoke, “I doubt a bag of processed meat would hold us over…”


Vicky continued to smile at her best friend’s back as she scanned the area, “Maybe but it would be a nice snack.”


“Vic! Vic! Vic!” Liz spoke up sounding excited as her hand flung back to smack at her to get her attention.


“Ow.. what!” Vicky chuckled as her friend extended her finger to point at the river running under the bridge that the path crossed on the way towards their new home. “Found some water!”


Vicky felt some of her worry starting to lift from her shoulders. Finally something good was given to them in this horrible situation.


“Yeah, thank god.. what did they always say in those survival books, you can survive weeks without food but only three days without water?” Vicky asked, hoping for some confirmation due to her uncertainty. 


“Oh don’t sound so depressed.  I’m sure there’s some food along the side of the river.” Liz suggested.  “Let’s just grab something to drink, don’t need you to be passing out.”  Liz smirked, “Not sure if I could carry you the whole way if you faint.”


Before Vicky could protest Liz’s remark, she was off walking toward the large channel of water.  Going after her, they each reached the stream and started to use their hands to spray their faces to refresh themselves. They both sighed at the nice cold liquid cleaning and refreshing them as it splashed over their skin.


Liz proceeded to cup her two hands together grabbing as much water as possible before slurping a majority of it down her mouth. 


Vicky followed suit as they continued to chug the water, fearing that they wouldn't come across another river in a while.


“Ohhh, that’s fucking refreshing…” Vicky exhaled as she sat back down on the ground, oblivious of the large ditch-like depression she just created in the ground.


“Mmm, yeah.. it is..” Liz replied. “We should continue along the path. Hopefully we can come across some food.”


The two girls rose back up to return to the main road before Liz blocked Vicky’s path with her arm before she could cross the bridge.


“What’s wrong?” Vicky asked as her friend looked down.


“I don’t think it’s a good idea for us to walk on the bridge…I don’t think it can hold our weight.”


Vicky knew exactly what Liz meant but couldn't help but tease her as she made a shocked sound, “Did you just call us fat?


Liz snorted as she played along, “I'd prefer thicc to fat!” 


Vicky extended her right leg and tried to nudge the platform with her big toe, applying some pressure to test the structure. 


“Yeah… best not to risk it. Last thing we want is for the king to blame us for something we could avoid,” Liz warned as Vicky stepped back.


“So we walk through the river, then?” Vicky asked as the blonde giantess nodded slowly.


“Yeah it’s not that big a distance. Probably a couple of steps.” Liz tried to calculate. 


“Okay,” Vicky replied as she watched Liz immediately dip her toes and then her feet into the water, releasing a mild eep that could probably be heard in the general vicinity. “It’s colddddd!”


Vicky let out a soft giggle as she too began to make her way to the river and join her.  “Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure not to make the same mistake.”


“Ohhhhh god…” Liz shook as she began to move further inward taking a deep breath from the cool sensation.  Leading the way as the water continued to elevate up their ankles and stopped right before reaching her sheens, eventually leveling out. 


“I think this is as far as it goes Vicky, we are about halfway.. there..” she grunted as she began to strain as a result of the water temperature change for the first couple of steps. The cold sent a shiver up her leg and spine making her tremble for a brief moment, despite it being like she was walking through a kiddie pool. 


It didn’t take long for Liz and Vicky to cross the simple river, the almost stream-like obstruction was just a few steps before they were on the other side.   Heading toward the forest the two large women stepped through the trees pushing them out of the way as if they were walking through sets of bushes. Multiple snaps could be heard from the trunks of the trees as they toppled onto the floor. 


The growls from their stomachs made the situation worse before they observed something different in the upcoming set of trees. Not only were they shorter, but they looked like there were red polka dots on the leaves.


“What is that, Liz began as she ducked down to get a closer look before gasping with joy. “Vicky, I think these are apples!”


“Food,” Vicky sighed as she ducked and smiled. “Finally.” 


The two girls approached the closest tree.  They reached out and began to pluck the fruits from the branches with relative ease, before tossing them into their mouths. Unfortunately picking them was so tedious that Vicky couldn’t hold it anymore as she yanked a tree and began shaking it as the apples fell into her hand like shaking a tic tac container. 


Liz, noticing this was more effective, did the same as they pulled tree after tree trying to satisfy their enlarged growling stomachs.


Vicky extended her massive tongue and opened her mouth wide as the apples fell from the tree, only for a broken branch or two to join the group, almost unnoticed by the large woman.  After much munching and chewing, along with spitting sticks out like bones found in their fish meals, Liz and Vicky soon became content with their meal.


Liz giggled as she continued to munch on her apples before realizing that they had pulled the last tree with fruits in the area.


“I’m still kind of hungry,” Liz groaned, feeling the last of the red jewels land in her hungry gullet.


Vicky nodded slowly as she patted her belly, “But at least we're not starving.”


“True,” LIz muttered, trying not to let her grumbling and starving belly tell her how wrong she was. “Those apples weren’t filling enough.” 


“Hmm…” Liz pondered as she got up from her knees and began to look around. She was surprised when she moved some branches aside and exposed two animals battling it out against each other.


“Vic… look!” Liz whispered as her friend was wondering why the sudden stealth as she witnessed the fight as well.


“Lions?” 


“Yep. Maybe we can use them for dinner?”

Liz offered as Vicky began to make a queezey look before Liz finished the sentence.  “I don’t know, I've never had lion before,” Vicky said, very uncertain about trying something exotic like lion meat.


“Come on Vick, you gotta get out of your comfort level sooner or later.”  Liz whispered not spooking the animals.  “You got to at least try it.  For all you know you might like it, right?  Just give it a chance,” She said before Vicky nodded in agreement.


The two lions proceeded to claw at each other before one rammed on the other knocking them down on the field and growling with triumph only to whimper as they were both suddenly grabbed by a respective giant index finger and thumb.


The animals began to panic, shaking their four legs, as their alpha king status was now stripped by the more powerful species added to this food chain. It didn’t take long before they each began to go berserk around Liz palms.


The panicked actions the lions were taking caused Liz to instinctually cup her hands tighter to stop the possible escape. The sickening sound of yelping and crunching caused Liz to gasp in shock and release her balled up fists, however the damage was already done.


“Oh no…” 


“What’s wrong?”  Vicky asked, trying to get a look at what had her best friend worried.


Liz held her hands open as the lions were still on the surface of her palms.


“You killed them,” Vicky gasped as Liz still stood frozen, dumbstruck by what had just occurred.


“I-I didn't mean to do that…” Liz began as Vicky got closer to her.


“What’s wrong, I thought we were going to eat them, right,” Vicky asked, sounding confused at Liz’s reaction right now.


“Yeah, I mean, no… but like, not right now.  I just wanted to hold them so they didn’t escape, I didn’t even apply that much pressure… oh god…” Liz panicked as she began to breathe heavily at the sudden realization of what she did.  She felt like a child that just did something bad.


“Liz? Liz, calm down… it’s ok... they were just animals…” Vicky tried to assure her.  It wasn’t like Liz to break down, especially over something so small.  It felt weird that Vicky was now the one behaving like the supportive friend rather than having her best friend help her.  Liz was slowly calming down as Vicky patted her back.  Finally after Liz seemed to cool off, Vicky asked, “Do you want me to carry them?”


Liz slowly shook her head.  It was like she wanted to carry her own mistake with her, “No, I’m fine now.  Just, it was so shocking.  I hope it wasn’t too painful,” Liz whimpered, trying not to cry again.


“It’s going to be okay Liz, look at the bright side, we now have some food.  And now we know,” Vicky added, trying to make the best of things, “To be more careful, right?” Vicky replied as Liz began to nod.


“You're right.. you're right.. we just have to be careful.” 


Vicky looked up at the sky to notice the change from the typical blue to pinkish color.


“It’s starting to get dark out, we should hurry and find this place the king told us about.  I know we're big and all now,” Vicky chuckled trying to get Liz to smile, “But I think it’ll still be scary to be walking in the dark.” Vicky got a small smile from Liz before she placed the decided lions in her bra.


“Good idea. Wonder what time it is…” Liz added as the girls dug into their pockets and messed up clothes and pulled out their phones which were still intact and working, since they had them in plastic bags when rafting earlier.  Looking at the phone Liz found that it said 6am… which was totally wrong but since there were no towers nearby it obviously couldn’t update.  So with the time being completely off and no messages, she switched it off and shoved it back into her back pocket.


“I got nothing, the device probably got messed up when we were in the water.” Vicky said.


“No biggie, this place seems to be from a time when the dinosaurs still roamed the earth so good luck finding service…” Liz joked as she moved her hip to the side and crossed her arms.


Vicky couldn’t stop giggling. “Dinosaurs?! As if!”  Then Vicky sighed and held her hands up as she rethought it.  “Actually, based on what we’ve seen so far, I wouldn’t be surprised anymore,” she replied before she tucked her damaged phone into her pocket too. 

Liz looked up at the sky and a thought came to her,  “You think the number of hours here are different from that of Earth?”


“Maybe?  I don’t know to be honest.  If this place is like Earth, then that way must be going east, cause the sun sets in the west, right?”  Vicky asked.


“Oooh look who’s being a smartass,” Liz joked as Vicky rolled her eyes with a smile.  Liz gave her friend a wink as she extended her hand, “Come on, this way.”



The girls continued to march through the land, still trying to observe their surroundings before Vicky, who was leading the way, suddenly released a mild shriek as her body almost tripped, causing Liz to flinch forward on instinct in case she did fall.


“What happened?” Liz asked as Vicky looked down to see the giant cracked footprint hole on the road as a result of her foot landing on it.  “Oh boy,” Liz said, seeing the damage done.


“Is it bad,” Vicky asked, checking her foot for any injuries.


“Uh, naw.  It’s fine, I'm sure no one will notice,” Liz remarked, making sure not to add more footprints on the road as she walked around it.  “Come on,” Liz told Vicky not giving her a chance to worry over it.  “I’m starving let’s go eat.”


The growling from their stomachs became audible again as they got closer to their destination. 


“I’m hungry Lizzzz,” Vicky moaned.


Liz kept her own complaints down, no need for both of them to whine to each other right now, “I know, me too… but we are almost there. Let’s just find a good spot to camp and then we will see about getting some more food.  I don’t think these lions are gonna keep us that full for dinner.”


It didn’t take long before the girls heard the sound of faint waves.  The ocean was nearby.  Which meant they reached the borders of the kingdom, just like the king told them.  This was where they would be camping.


“Liz, do you hear that?  It’s the ocean!  Oh I don't think anything could sound so great.”  the excitement and relief in Vicky’s voice was a welcoming sound for Liz.


“I don’t know about you but I could use a wash.  Today was one hell of a day,” Liz sighed as she and Vicky headed toward the sounds of crashing water.


Upon arriving at the beach, they were caught off guard as their feet felt the major difference between the dirt and soft sandy surface. They saw the edge of the land they were walking on as the horizon was full of rich salt water. 


“We did it!” Liz cheered as she paused to admire the view from her towering height.


“Sure is beautiful huh?” Vicky asked as she joined her friend in admiration.


“You could say that again.”


She stood in place as the waves splashed into the shore quickly reaching her wiggling toes before flinching away as the cold water made contact with her feet.


“Jesus, that's cold!” Vicky giggled as Liz didn’t need to think twice before stripping nude and proceeding to run into the ocean.


Vicky gasped seeing her friend naked before Liz rolled her eyes. “Oh c'mon like you haven’t seen a pair of tits before. Strip with me!”


Vicky couldn’t help but stare at her best friend's body as her running caused Liz’s large C cup breasts to jiggle up and down. The blonde giantess had never felt a romantic connection to a girl as she remembered dating two guys in the past before ending them due to a douche personality and a mutual agreement. Perhaps she was beginning to start a new chapter.


“Are ya just gonna stand there or are you going to join me?” Liz called out giggling as she was already splashing into the water.


Vicky snapped out of it as she realized how creepy her staring was getting.  “C-coming!” Vicky replied nervously as she was finally knocked from her trance, taking off her mangled shirt, bra, and shorts before meeting up with her friend.


Vicky emitted a high pitched scream as her upper body was splashed with more of that cold seawater, courtesy of Liz goofing off. She then stood by as Vicky took a deep breath and dove underwater, the splash being immense like a nuke just went off underwater, before emerging a few meters away and swimming around. 


Despite the situation they were facing, Liz was surprised yet relieved to see that even being a 100 foot giantess, swimming in the vast ocean of this world helped play with her mind into thinking she was back to normal size. 


As the girls continued to play by splashing one another, they were caught off guard by the sudden appearance of a group of pointy-like fins approaching them. 


“What is that?” Vicky asked before one got close to her and made contact with her pinky.


“Oh jeez what the?” She continued as she brought her hand up with the mammal still attached to her small finger. 


“Is that a shark?” Liz gasped as his mouth was still attached to her friend, its body hanging and tail swaying.


“I think so…?” 


“Oh my god Vicky does it hurt?!” Liz asked with a loud and worried tone before Vicky began to chuckle. 


“Liz, relax, I honestly barely feel anything. I think giant skin is too thick for them to penetrate us.”  As Vicky examined the shark clinging to her hand, Liz noticed another and another.  Soon there seemed to be a lot more than just a few.  


“Wh-” Liz gasped looking at the swarm of sharks, “Why are there so many?”


Liz tried to wonder why they were so attracted to Vicky… and then she saw it.  Liz hardly noticed it and Vicky probably didn’t feel it, but there was a little blood leaking from her feet.  Vicky must have injured her foot sometime today.  Between kicking the trees or stepping on the rocky road, she had a few cuts or injuries.  Ones that were leaking a little blood, which was attacking these fleshy chomping sharks.


“Oh my god, Vicky you're bleeding!”  Liz shouted pointing to her foot.


Vicky was just as shocked as Liz was, “I, when?  I swear I don't even feel it,” Vicky said trying to see where the cuts were.


“Does it really not hurt,” Liz asked, watching the sharks swim around Vicky.  She had no doubt they were trying to bite her. 


Vicky just shook her head.  “They actually tickle.”


As Liz was wondering if that were true, she felt a tickle as something tickled her hand that was still in the water.  Peering down, Liz saw a couple of sharks trying to latch onto her.  “Oh my… I got two!” 


“See,” Vicky gave Liz a knowing smile.  “It doesn’t hurt right?”


Liz shook her head.  Wondering if the sea creatures would eventually leave them alone…


“VICK!  I got a brilliant idea!  You like sushi right,” Liz spoke, pulling her hand up out of the water with a few splashing sharks trying to get back into the water.


“Uh… yeah, i guess…”  Vicky shrugged.  It wasn’t till she saw the couple of flopping sharks in her friend's hand that she knew what she was getting at, “Oh!  That’s brilliant Liz!”


Both girls giggled and laughed as they proceeded to pull a few sharks out at a time while the swarm of sharks tried to munch on them.  If anything, the tickling sensation only made Liz and Vicky gather more quicker as they were stuck still while biting them.  


“I never thought i would hold a real life shark in my hands,” Liz laughed seeing the small mound of sharks she gathered.


“I used to be so afraid of them, but now?  They don’t look so scary at this size,” Vicky giggled before she placed her thumb over the shark's head and applied pressure, killing it instantly.


Liz frowned seeing her friend end its life so quickly, so easily.  The sight of Vicky going about her business like she didn’t even consider the shark as a living creature was a little numbing.  Vicky never did anything violent, in fact she hated violence.  It was so out of her character.  Liz would have brushed it off as an accident, like the lions and her, but Vicky didn’t so much as bat an eyelash at her actions. 


Vicky turned toward Liz who was still watching her.  “Liz… I don’t think I can carry any more,” Vicky admitted, pushing a few into her jaw.  Vicky started to chew and the look of delight and relief spread over her face.  “Ooo that’s so good,” Vicky muttered around the munching.  “Mmm…” the brunette latina moaned as she played around with her food before swallowing.  “Mm, eating them raw isn’t half bad.  You should try some Lizzy!”


Liz brought her 2 sharks closer to her mouth before using her free hand to pick one up and slowly move it closer for her tongue to taste.  Liz was expecting something different when she tossed one of the sharks into her mouth.  However, her eyes opened widely during contact with her taste buds as she began to savor the taste; it was juicy, soft, and salty.  She couldn’t help but smile at the amazing taste before swallowing. 


The two girls munched and moaned as they devoured the sea food.


“Wow.. that's greAAAAAT!” Vicky finished with a simultaneous burp. “Whoops, excuse me.”


Liz giggled as she wanted to join in too, forming a fist and patting her chest.


“Saaaaame” Liz belched.


The girls laughed together as they rubbed their moderately fulfilled stomachs. It was a lot more filling than small fruit, that's for sure.


“We should get out of the water before we get cramps!” Liz offered as she pointed toward the beach.  It wasn’t till now that she noticed how dark it was starting to get.  “Let’s hurry Vicky, I don’t know about you, but I want to at least find my clothes before it’s too dark.”


Vicky felt a blush come on her as she thought of being nude out in the open… like she was now in the ocean, “RIGHT!”  Vicky squealed as she nearly ran through the water to get her clothes.  Liz watched her friend frantically splash past her making her giggle at the bashfulness of being nude.  To be honest Liz liked seeing her friend like that sometimes, it was cute.


Vicky was the first to make it to the beach and started to put on her clothes as Liz arrived a little later.  By the time Liz was pulling her bra on, with the lions still in them, Vicky was dressed and pushing another shark into her mouth.  Liz slid her shorts up her hips and soon her top and then shirt before shaking her head, flinging her damp hair around spraying water everywhere.  “Ahh, so refreshing,” Liz sighed, feeling a little cleaner than before.  Although salt water wasn’t the best solution to bathing, it would do for now.  Maybe tomorrow they could find some fresh water like a pond or lake.


Vicky slurped up another shark as she peered across the area in the dining light.  “So, should we just camp here?”


Liz snorted, “Oh god no.  It gets freezing on the beach at night.  Come on, I remember seeing a pretty good spot on the way here.”


Liz led the way toward what she recalled was a nice place.  A small cluster of mountains giving the girls a walled off area, with some privacy to some degree.  Not to mention Liz smiled at seeing the waterfall dripping down from one of the cliffs.  She wasn’t sure if she saw that correctly beforehand, but now she was happy her eyes were lying to her.  The water ran into a little river that flowed off somewhere.  With fresh water  the girls didn't have to worry about getting thirsty.  This might be as good as it gets.


“Oh wow,” Vicky gasped.  “I didn’t even see this place.”


“Yup,” Liz smirked, feeling proud about her discovery.  “Lucky for you, you got me!”  After her little boasting remark, Liz couldn’t take it anymore, “Sorry I got to let these things out.”


Vicky watched her friend start to dig into her shirt and under her bra.  She watched with more interest and wonder, as she waited for her friend to pull out her breast.  However Vicky felt a wave of blood flush over her as she watched her friend pull out the two lions she was referring to and not her breast.


“You okay over there,” Liz asked, seeing her friend look a little off.


“YUP,” Vicky commented as she popped one of the last sharks into her mouth and looked away.


“Do you know how to start a fire?” Liz asked as she started to set up the lions and place to cook them.  There was only so much that Liz could do at once and prepping some food and making a fire was a little too much for her.


Vicky shook her head.  “No.. but, maybe if we are lucky..” Vicky said as she began to search her pocket. “Oh thank god it’s still here..”


“What?” Liz asked, confused by what she was trying to search before opening her eyes with shock from the device her friend revealed in front of her. “A lighter? Not that I’m complaining, but why the heck do you even have that?”


“Eh, boss likes to smoke every now and then.  One day he didn’t have his lighter so I bought one,” Vicky rolled her eyes, “You know to get in his good graces… fat load that did for me.  Anyway, didn’t want to toss it so…kept it. I think you should be saying hallelujah right about now.”


Liz didn’t know if she should be happy at the news/story that Vicky gave her or upset ather freaking boss.  Either way, she was glad they had a source of fire.  With a lighter things went so much faster than Liz thought it would go.


The food was cooked and munched on.  With a small fire going, both girls were able to warm up a little and relax as they digested not just the food but the day so far.  It was a lot to take in and with a little chit chat around the bond fire, if one could call it a bond fire at it’s size, they were soon tuckered out.


“Alright… I’m gonna hit the hay!” Liz said as a yawn got to her. 


“Lizzy?” Vicky spoke, sounding a little worried.


“What’s up Vicky?”  Liz asked as she heard the little pet name she had for her when she needed something.


“I know this is stupid to ask, but do you mind if you cuddle with me?” 


Liz, at first frowned at the request but soon turned into a smile as she approached her and got into a big spooning position. “Of course.”


“Thanks Liz, it’s kind of cold…”


“It seems this place is pretty humid during the day and chilly at night. Weird ass weather.” Liz observed as she wrapped her arms around her friend.


As they lay on the ground using their clothes as covers, Liz broke the silence again.  “Today wasn’t so bad right?”


“Heh, I guess not.” Vicky replied as she continued to snuggle into the arms of her best friend. She didn’t know why, but something about being close and protected by her loving friend made her feel funny. She felt her heart speed up and other parts of her shiver but just assumed it was as a result of the wind.


“Night,” Liz muttered as she hugged Vicky, who felt like she might not get such a decent night of sleep with someone holding her like this.  Even if it was her best friend just trying to keep her warm through the night.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed, as usual please let me and Kickyou know what you think so far and what you would be interested in seeing or exploring! This is one of those we go with the flow type of stories in terms of fetish despite still sticking with the overall plot we have planned. 

Here the link to kickyou’s discord for those interested! 

https://discord.gg/3wrqmBdT

Chapter 6 by ReclaimerChief17
Author's Notes:

So this is where the nice fetish parts begin. Thanks for those who were patient! We hope you enjoy! 

Daron woke up feeling too tired to do anything. The only thing that kept him from going back to sleep was Margarett rolling into him and cuddling closer. All his tiredness slowly vanished as another part of his brain took over. The feeling of Margarett’s naked body pressing onto him, and soft breath on his shoulder helped speed up his blood flow. Daron smiled as he could make out his wife's body under the sheets.


“Are you up?” Daron asked quietly.


“… no.” Margarett whispered as she snuggled closer.


Daron chuckled softly at her response, “Really now, cause it sounds like you're awake.”


Margarett scoffed as she refused to open her eyes, “Well clearly you're wrong because I’m sleeping.”


“Well, I could help fix that if you want,” Daron spoke slowly, turning toward his wife who still wasn’t trying to wake up. “Come on, I don’t hear the kids. We still have time to-”


“Make breakfast for everyone?” Margarett playfully cut Daron off. “Why, that sounds great honey! I’ll get some extra sleep and you can set up the most important meal of the day.” Daron felt his jaw drop as his wife turned away from him. “Oh and don’t forget to bring in some water too.”


Daron looked at his wife’s exposed back with a shocked expression. However, he could tell there was no winning this one. He would have to settle for later tonight and recall his favor when his wife was more in the mood. Trying not to be too upset at the lack of morning fun they could have had, Daron slowly got out of bed and put on some clothes. Quietly, as to not wake up anyone, kids or wife, Daron started to prep the kitchen and grabbed a few buckets of water from their well. Daron was just making his way out as the sun was starting to rise. It was a little chilly this morning, he was so grateful they had a decent home to keep themselves warm. Not everyone was as well off as them, especially this far away from the kingdom.


After fetching some water to drink and bathe with or whatever was needed this morning, Daron headed back inside to start the stove for breakfast. Halfway through his cooking, he heard a door open. He could almost tell who it was by the footsteps in the home, however his voice revealed Daron’s son was the first one up. “Dad?”


“You’re up early, bud. You're gonna help your old man make breakfast?”


“Okay,” Patrick muttered. He was still tired, but seemed willing to help.


Daron couldn’t help but recall his son’s dream the other day about the two giant monsters attacking. It was really weird that he had a dream like that, and something that actually happened soon after. “Did… did you have any other crazy dreams,” Daron asked as a joke but was a little nervous of the answer.


Patrick shook his head as he cut up some potatoes. “I don’t remember. I think, maybe?”


“I’m sure they're just dreams,” Daron reassured himself more than his son. “Anyway, is your sister up yet?”


“DADDY!” Ruby came out of her room for a goodmorning hug.


“Breakfast is almost ready, sweetheart,” Daron told her, already heading back to the oven with the food cooking on it. “Why don’t you set the table?”


Just as Daron was done cooking and about to serve, Margarett finally left the bedroom. “Did mommy get some more sleep,” Daron asked, putting a plate down for her.


“I did…” Margarett said, sounding a little happier than this morning. The unspoken words they said were clear though. Daron was really gonna be looking forward to tonight, his smile growing.


They all ate breakfast together with the kids talking about what happened yesterday, since Daron was gone longer than usual. Enjoying the company of his family, Daron relaxed as the sun started to lift higher up from the horizon. Finished eating, Daron got up and started to get ready for the day.


“Are you going to town again,” Margarett asked as she helped clean up.


“No, I actually have to go check on,” Daron was gonna say Giantess, but the kids were still here. He didn’t want to spook them, “Girls…” He saw the realization on his wife’s face, but the confused look on his kids.


“What girls,” They both asked.


Margarett smirked, “Yes dear, which girls are you talking about,” She teased seeing him squirm under the questions.


“Uh,” Daron fumbled as he put his shoes on, “Your father has to, uh, help some ladies with a problem.”


Ruby was always the one that asked why, and today was no exception, “Why?”


“Because they need my help,” Daron explained. Another ‘why’ was asked. “Because they are new here and might as well be lost without my help, too.” Daron watched Ruby open her mouth to ask with another ‘why’ when Daron was saved by his wife.


“Okay, that’s enough questions Ruby. Your father is helping with a BIG problem.” Margarett spoke, putting the last of breakfast away.


“That’s right, it is a big problem. Something the king asked me to do, your father is very important,” Daron told Ruby. “Now give me a kiss goodbye and behave while I’m gone.”


“Okay,” Ruby said, running over. Patrick was next to say goodbye for the day.


“There’s still some choirs around the house. Don’t forget to look after the horses.”


“Okay father,” Patrick nodded.


“See you tonight,” Daron said, hugging and kissing his wife like most mornings. Except this time, he took a little while longer to hug her goodbye. He couldn’t help but enjoy the moments he got to hold her close. “Alright stay safe,” Daron told them as he headed out with the rest of his gear.


As Daron left the house he sighed, “Okay… so how do I find two giant women?”


***

The question wasn’t as simple as Daron thought it would be. He knew where they were supposed to go, but he was more worried that maybe they got lost or something. In fact, he didn’t notice any signs of them. It wasn’t until he almost fell in a hole that he saw the tracks that were left. Well, more like falling into the track. The hole actually turned out to be a footprint. Only an idiot wouldn’t know who or what caused the indent in the ground. As Daron examined the enormous foot shape, which was easily larger than him, he saw the flattened object in the center. Whatever was left of the poor creature was obliterated to an almost unrecognizable pancaked corpse. The pelt wasn’t recognizable, and so, Daron could only guess it was a random bore or possible deer that got caught under the heel of one of these large girls. Judging by the gap between the next footprint, whoever it was, didn’t even feel a thing. Or maybe she just didn’t care?


Daron shook that idea out of his head as he quickly followed the trail of footprints to wherever it would lead him. He tracked the prints back to the beach.


“Well, looks like they found the beach again,” Daron spoke, sounding a little relieved. Now, he just had to find out where they were sleeping. They shouldn’t have gone too far from here, it’s where he told them he would meet them. Seeing the sun starting to rise higher in the sky, it was now well past the horizon and the day was already on its way.


Deciding to follow the new set of footprints that trampled the ground toward a new part of the woods, Daron went after them. He followed the knocked over plant life that the girls moved through, the large outlines of bare feet, and soon, came to a place with a cluster of large mountains. A river ran along the mountain area and there was a decent opening for two giantesses to find a place to sleep. Daron came over a mound or a hill and spotted in the clearing both the blonde and brunette girls cuddling together sleeping.


It kind of reminded him of when he would cuddle with Margarett on a cold night…


“Oh shit the cold!” Daron nearly shouted realizing how cold it must have been for the two. “Are they dead,” Daron spoke in horror as he started to get closer to check on the large ladies. Daron ran from his area shouting for them. “LIZ?! VICKY?!”


It was hard to tell from far away but as soon as he got closer, he saw their chest moving and the sound of breathing could be heard. Daron slowed down his worried approach as he walked toward the two sleeping giantesses. Seeing that neither of them were in harm's way, Daron decided he could rest a little. It had been a very trying time tracking these two enormous people. Deciding to let them wake up on their own, Daron sat down a good twenty feet or so away from the slumbering woman. Checking the time by the sun, they should be waking any minute now.


***


It was close to freaking noon. Daron had been waiting for an hour or two and neither giantess had so much as yawned. There had been some stirring, muttering, and sleep words spoken, but no eye movement at all. They still remained closed. Daron was getting frustrated. How could they sleep the day away like this? It was shocking how much daylight they let burn. Still, Daron wasn’t sure if he should wake them himself. He didn’t know how they would react if he went poking and pushing them. He also didn’t know how long he was going to have to wait for them. He still had other things to do today besides say ‘Hi’ and let them know he found them.


“Maybe I should just come back later?” Daron pondered as he set down a small block of wood he had been whittling for a while. The shape of a horse was slowly coming out of the chunk of wood, something Ruby would love to play with. Sighing, Daron decided he would find something to eat for lunch-


A rumble echoed from the giantesses as one of them started to stir. It was Liz. Daron watched as she slowly uncoupled away from Vicky and sat up. Her eyes were still shut closed as she still looked sleepy. Daron was about to run toward her but paused seeing as she wasn’t fully awake.


“mmm,” She groaned as she sat up, not moving.


“L-Liz?!” Daron called out about ten or so feet away from the girls. Vicky was still unmoving and sleeping, and Liz didn’t do much as twitch as he called for her. Daron didn’t want to get any closer as Liz sat there, eyes closed. “… please don’t be a sleepwalker,” Daron begged a higher being as he looked at the droopy sleepy face still refusing to open their eyes.


Finally, they fluttered open for a moment before looking half closed, “Ugh….” Liz groaned as she sleepily got up off the ground. Daron watched the towering humanoid figure attempt to stand up and cast her shadow over Daron, her gaze nowhere near the ground, but off toward somewhere else.


Daron watched as Liz extended her left leg and planted her large bare foot on the ground to take her first step in standing up. The ground caved in on her foot as Daron felt himself bounce an inch or two off the ground. Watching Liz walk away was disconcerting for Daron, but he wasn’t going to let it get the best of him. He quickly chased after Liz as she moved. “HEY! LIZ! YOOHOO!” Daron whistled as loud as he could…


Liz didn’t even flinch as she slowly trudged away from Vicky and Daron, the vibration of the ground from her footsteps decreasing in magnitude as she got further away.


“Where the fuck is she going,” Daron cried out seeing the giantess stumble forward in a slow and shifting manner. Daron looked back to see that at least Vicky wasn’t moving and was still sleeping. However, if Liz continued to walk this way, she would eventually hit the beach. “Oh please don’t walk into the ocean,” Daron begged as he chased after the giantess.


Daron’s worry was picking up the further Liz moved but suddenly she stopped. She was in the middle of nowhere, standing in the forest between the beach and the sleeping area that she came from. Daron slowed down as he approached the woman, just swaying ever so slightly. The sound of a yawn suddenly broke the air as Liz opened her mouth widely, letting out a noise like that of a dying whale.


“HUUUUH,” Liz’s voice melowded out as she stood there. 


Daron witnessed a number of birds suddenly emerging out from all the trees around them, flying away as a result of Liz’s god-like roar of a yawn.  Such a sound spooked them.  Could Daron really blame the birds, even that massive sound sent a chill down his spine.  Hesitant, Daron approached Liz.


“LIZ!?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!” Daron called out getting the same response: nothing. “This is never going to work,” Daron grumbled as he stepped a little closer to hopefully get a chance to whisper in her enormous ear so high up in the air.


As Daron prepared to get even closer, Liz moved her body. It was so shocking to Daron that he flinched, causing him to fall on his butt, as he watched Liz’s enormous, partially clothed posterior bend and head toward the ground. Daron freaked out for a moment as he watched an enormous mountain sized ass come crashing down. Just as he thought Liz was gonna sit on him, it stopped. He couldn’t watch as he shut his eyes ready to meet his maker. Seeing as nothing happened for a good five seconds, Daron reopened his eyes to see he was still a good distance away from the floating rear end hanging just 25 or so feet in the air. Daron sighed glad he wasn’t sat on, but the next question hit him quickly, if she wasn’t sitting what was she doing?


Sure enough, Daron watched as Liz’s hands moved toward the brim of her shorts and started to pull them off. A deep sigh came for Liz as she slowly worked the mysterious fabric down and then upwards toward her knees. Daron gazed up wide eyed at the now bare, looming ass that cast a shadow over him. Daron was shocked, not just by the size of the asscheeks hovering around him, but by the sight. The white, round posterior of Liz was squating just out of reach as she hovered over him. He couldn’t help but notice a large image to the side of her left asscheek. It was unfamiliar to him, yellow, pointy ears, red circles to the sides of the weird creature's face, smiling, with a zigzag tail. Regardless, Daron was too lost in the sight of disbelief to even consider what was gonna happen. However the sound of something hitting the ground and breaking the earth shook Daron out of his stupor.


Liz was taking a piss. A brilliant, bright beam of blazing yellow liquid slashed at the earth and gouged a good chunk out of the ground as the sound of water blasting into the dirt filled Daron’s ears.


“Ahhhhh,” Liz sighed, still squatting with her ass showing to Daron. Daron could only look up at the countless gallons of water roaring out of the girl’s privates and at the ground of quickly transforming into a mucky swamp, from her relieving of herself. “Shit, Been holding this in for too long,” Liz sighed again, squatting lower as the stream seemed to increase in pressure.


Daron was shocked at the sight, but even more by the smell that came rushing toward him. The scent of piss hit him harder than the time he walked into an outhouse that was just used. The stench of the awful odor hit him so hard he was almost crying.


“Shit shit shit,” Daron muttered only to think of a worst case scenario. Sure, she was taking a piss right now but what if she does the other thing…


Daron looked up at the looming globes that hung so close to him. That ass was so large that she could easily sit on him and not even notice. However, his fear wasn’t being sat on, it was being shat on. Shaking his head, not wanting to be found under a mound of -


Daron was scurrying away at the thought as Liz continued to urinate. He was a good thirty or so feet away and was catching his breath, also removing the thought of Liz defecating near or on top of him. Daron was still sitting down on the ground catching his sanity when he watched Liz’s peeing slow down and finally stop. She squatted there, not moving for a few moments,then where she finally said something.


“fucking toilet paper,” A whine came from a sleep voice. “Fucking outdoors….”


Daron watched Liz’s hand extend to reach the nearest cluster of trees, hearing the tree trunks groan as the giant woman mercilessly ripped the tops off. She was holding a chunk of green leaves and slowly brought them toward her groin and wiped. Daron shook his head as Liz went for another batch of leaves to clean up, this was too much. The towering giantess then tossed the used up trees to the side like it was nothing. Daron felt the ground vibrate as a result of the tree trunks crashing back onto the ground. She was a walking disaster.


Still taking in the gallons of piss that Liz just ejected from her body, Daron didn’t realize that Liz was done and coming his way.


“Wh- WAIT! LIZ,” Daron called out, watching her looming feet cover yards with each shuffling step. However, Daron spotted that Liz’s eyes were almost closed shut in sleep as she walked back to Vicky. Daron had just enough time to stand up to watch Liz’s feet get closer to him. Daron couldn’t move in time as Liz’s foot was raised up. “NOOOO!” Daron cried out as the vast foot came crashing onto him. Daron was slammed into the ground like someone tackled him. The air grew smelly and moist instantly as a wall of flesh and skin hit him and shoved him to his back. Just as Daron thought he was going to be crushed, the pressure bearing down on him, Daron noticed he was still alive. However, alive was a word used lightly. Daron found his face was shoved into a deep smelly crevious as his body was almost obliterated by the pressure.


“MMMMMM” Daron muffled as his face and cheeks were crushed together. He was shoved into a smelly pit. If Daron noticed sooner, he would have seen himself luckily line up with the groove of Liz’s big toe and second toe. The little gap between her toes was enough for his face to be safely tucked into. As Liz lifted her foot, like she would any time she walked, Daron found his body lined up just right that he was being crushed but not smothered by the many grooves in Liz’s foot. The odor of her smelly foot made Daron scream and gag into the crevious of his guillotine. Daron struggled but before he knew it, the ground slammed into his back making him cough in pain and nearly black out from the pressure. Yet he was still conscious as Liz took her next step, and the next…


Daron gagged and gurgled on the filthy little particles of material trapped with him and the space that he shoved into. It was disgusting and horrible as Daron thought he was gonna throw up from the sweltering, smelly, sweaty scent that filled the crack.


Liz only needed to take a few more steps toward Vicky before she got back into a sleeping position. Plenty of horrible steps that should have killed Daron. Yet when she was done walking, Liz went back into cuddle mode and shifted into closer Vicky. Daron on the other hand was still stuck in a neck lock as Liz’s toes wouldn’t let go. In fact, they were slowly increasing pressure as Liz got comfy in her sleeping position.


“GAH AH ACK,” Daron gagged and coughed as the pinching increased on his throat. Daron felt his vision fading as he knew he would never see his kids or wife again…


Suddenly, Vicky moved. She shifted with enough force that Liz was startled from the reaction. Daron felt the crushing pressure on his throat vanish and he fell a couple of feet to the ground gasping for air. As daron coughed and inhaled the fresh air, he heard the girl's loud voice talk.


“Oh, sorry,” Vicky muttered sleepily.


“It’s okay,” Liz spoke, snuggling closer.


“It’s kind of early,” Vicky moaned as she moved even closer to Liz.


“yeah… I need another hour of beauty sleep,” Liz muttered as she held Vicky while they tried to go back to sleep.


Daron was crawling away from the enormous foot that nearly killed him. He was gasping and panting for fresh air as the two giantesses didn’t so much as move while trying to get some more “beauty sleep”. Daron wanted to leave right now, as he felt his life flash before his eyes. He wanted to desperately blame the girls for nearly killing him, for ruining his life, and for countless other stuff. Yet as he recovered, he couldn’t help but feel for the two giantesses who were all alone in this new world. Daron let out a weak sigh as he rubbed his throat where the toes nearly choked him out. Well, he didn’t feel nearly as bad now that he was nearly strangled by two toes. He would have to remember not to get too close to Liz.

Deciding not wanting to get caught in some weird situation again, Daron knew he needed to leave and come back later.  Turning around, he headed away.  He nearly tripped into one of the footprints that marred the ground from where Liz or Vicky walked across.  The pattern of feet etched in the earth was all around the little sleeping area.  Avoiding the little pitfalls that would probably end up with Daron having a broken ankle if he fell, Daron navigated through the hazardous area and headed toward the woods.

It wasn’t till the smell of warm piss hit Daron in the nose that he remembered exactly where Liz went to empty herself.  The ground still had a nice inch of pee covering a large area.

“I’m not walking through piss,” Daron groaned as he tried to see just how much ground was covered in the girl’s urine.  It seemed to cover the entire forest floor.  Daron coughed, not sure if it was from the smell or the slightly sore neck from earlier.  “New plan,” Daron said, turning around.  He couldn’t quite go West with the river running off to the side, and east would take him nowhere near to where he needed to go.  So Daron would have to wait for the girl’s to  finally wake up, that or till the pee was absorbed by the ground, However long that would be.

****


Daron felt like the entire day was gone before the girls started to move.  The sun was up high and Daron felt like he was starting to sweat in the shade of a nearby tree.  The ground was still damp, but not soaked and Daron wasn’t sure how much mud he would have to traverse through before he was out of Liz’s bathroom zone.  However, the thought of walking across the yards of gross mud vanished when he heard Vicky moving.

“Morning already,” Vicky asked, slowly moving away from Liz and starting to sit up  “You up Liz?”

Daron rolled his eyes at what Vicky thought was morning.  Learning from his first mistake, Daron stayed back as Liz and Vicky started to get up.  Each giantess soon began to stretch their large appendages before getting on their tippy toes and letting out loud, simultaneous yawns that, when combined, were amplified and loud enough for most of the forest to hear.  

Daron covered his ears by these deafening yawns as it was now multiple times as intense and powerful compared to Liz’s yawning alone. He braced for impact as all 4 heels of their feet that were elevated because of their tippy toe stretch soon returned towards the ground, emitting seismic effects in the general vicinity.

As Daron stood up, he could hear them talking, “Uh… Liz… I need to … you know,” She said shifting uncomfortably, “use the girls room.  Uh, where is that?”

Liz laughed, “We’re out in the woods.  There isn’t a bathroom,” She quoted before pointing near Daron’s position, “I just did it over there this morning.  We can just use that as our,” She quoted again saying, “Bathroom.”  Vicky was up in a flash and started to hurriedly head toward Daron.

Daron quickly stepped away from the area she was approaching, “Don’t pee on me don’t pee on me,” Daron muttered heading off to the side.  It was clear that Vicky wasn’t paying attention to Daron as she was too focused on somewhere to pee.

Seeing as Liz was still sitting, Daron decided now was the chance to talk to her.  Heading toward Liz, Daron called out and waved at her.  She was too busy looking around.  The sound of Vicky doing her morning business was easily heard.  It seemed both Giantesses drank a lot of water the other day or something.  Daron was probably twenty or twenty five feet away from Liz when he heard her belly rumble.

“We don’t have any food left over from yesterday do we,” Liz called out trying not to look at Vicky peeing, and obviously not in Daron’s direction.  

“N-no,” Vicky called out from a squatted position.

“Darn…” Liz muttered as Daron shouted again getting a little closer, he was fifteen feet away.  “I’m starving.  Where are we gonna get some food,” Liz asked herself.

“LIZ!”  Daron shouted as loud as he could.  Liz turned her head slightly toward Daron.  Calling out again Daron called the Giantess by her name.  This time Liz’s head turned to the side.  It took a moment for the Giantess to recognize him but a smile came over her face, “OH!  Vicky!  Look who it is, it’s Daron,” Liz smiled wider.  “Where did you come from, little guy?”

Daron watched Liz reaching for him and slowly picked him up.  As he was getting closer to the Giantess' face, he was tempted to tell her about everything.  Yet, it didn’t feel like she needed to know about how long he was there and nearly dying from her or being stuck waiting for them to wake up. As soon as Daron was close enough, he shouted, beginning his convo with them.

“Good Morning.  You two are uh up early.”  Daron decided to talk to them like he would his kids.  “Did you sleep well,” Daron asked.

“Surprisingly, yes,” Liz nodded.  “I thought my back would be killing me from this ground but it's not as hard as I thought.”  Liz laughed as she patted the ground behind her.  She didn’t see how indented the ground was, there was a decent size indent from where she and Vicky slept. 

A sound like thunder came from behind Daron as a grumbling rumble came for Liz’s stomach.  “Oh right, you're looking for food,” Daron said recalling how loud the belly was and especially this close to the giantess.  “If you want I could go hunt for some food, I can bring back some bunnies,” Daron said before realizing how large Liz was, nevermind that Vicky would also need to eat something too.  “Or something bigger… that could be difficult,” Daron spoke.  

“We caught some lions the other day.”  Liz told Daron.

Something that caught him off guard.  “You did?”

Vicky was already coming back as she sat down near Liz looking at Daron, “And some sharks too.  They weren’t as bad as I thought.”

“Sh-sharks?!”  Daron was shocked.  Maybe he didn’t have to worry about the girls as much as he thought.  Not only could they defend themselves, granted what could take them at this size, but they were able to get food too.  “I guess you don’t need my help after all.”

“I used to go camping all the time,” Liz spoke, “so I know a few things about surviving out in the wild.”

“You camp?” Daron asked, learning something from the giantess.

Liz nodded, “I mean, this isn’t really like camping, but I guess it kind of is.”

“Well, I know some of the forest areas, I could tell you where to find some of the more popular areas where wildlife usually goes.  And I don’t know if it will help… some of the plant life is edible,” Daron shrugged, “But I don’t know if it's edible for you or poisonous.”

“Ooo,” Liz slowly nodded, “I never thought about that.  Hey Vick, we should be careful what kind of plants we eat.”

“Those apples were fine,” Vicky pointed out.

Apples? Daron frowned as he didn’t recall any apples growing out in the woods.  Daron brushed it off as something he might have missed or their word for apple was different.  Still Daron was surprised how well these two were taking their situation.  “Well, uh, I need to talk to the king, just to let him know how things are every once in a while.  So I'll check in with you two tomorrow.”

Vicky slowly nodded.

“So he is going to help us,” Liz asked Daron.  “I mean, that’s what he said right?”

Daron wasn’t sure how much he should tell the girls about the situation, “He’s gonna try.  I don’t know what he has planned or how or…”  Daron sighed, “I’m just some nobody that happened to run into you two, so I have no idea.  I’ll try and do everything I can to help but, I really don’t know what I can do.”

“Aww,” Liz cooed, “You’re not a nobody.  We’re lucky we found you.  Besides, you helped us plenty.”

Vicky nodded again, “You did help with the king, what’s his name-”

“King Constantine,” Daron told her.  Daron recalled the other day, and maybe he was counting himself short at helping cool the situation down at the city.  “I guess.  Well, regardless, if you need anything let me know tomorrow.”  Daron checked the sky one more time, “I should head out soon.  I promised to get something for dinner for the family.”

“Family?” Liz asked, sounding puzzled.

Daron realized that this must be the first time they heard about them.   “Yeah.  My wife and kids-”

Liz gasped, “You have kids too!  How old are they?”  The curiosity of the large blonde girl was something Daron wasn’t prepared for.

“Ruby, she’s five and Patrick he’s seven,” Daron told them.

Vicky looked just as shocked as Liz, “Seven… but you look…” She started to say.

Daron chuckled, “I know I'm old.”  He wasn’t as young as he was back then when Patrick was born.

“Uh… well I was gonna say young,” Vicky said.  “You know, to have a family and kids… Like we’re not even twenty two yet and we aren’t even married.”

“WHAT?!”  Daron looked shocked.  “I mean… really?  Oh wow,” Daron said, sounding very confused.  He would have sworn they were already married and had kids like his wife when she was their age.  Maybe thinking of how similar they might be or just mentioning them, Daron sure why he said it but it just seemed to come out, “Well why don’t you two come by some time and meet them?”

Daron was just as shocked as the girls were and before he could just wave it off, Liv gave a shrug.  “Okay.  That sounds nice.”

Oh…

“Uh… um, okay.  Tomorrow you can come by for dinner, if you want.”

Liz smiled, “that sounds great.  I’m sure we’re not going to be too busy,” Liz laughed.

Daron slowly nodded as he came to terms with what he just did.  He just invited two giantesses over for dinner.  Daron chuckled as inwardly he wondered how he was gonna tell Margaret about this.

“So uh…” Daron said, sounding a little embarrassed.  “Do you mind if you put me down on the other side of the river?  Or uh… on the other side of the,” Daron showed off the air quotes that Liz did not too long ago, “Bathroom.”

There were plenty of redfaces at the request.

***

Daron had been wondering how to approach his wife about the new situation that just came up.  It was getting late, and right after leaving the girls, Daron had to track and hunt down something for dinner.  That wasn’t the problem, the problem was when he came home and told Margaret, “Hey honey… so we're gonna have some guests over…”  He already knew her reaction to the news.  It was gonna be something, that was for sure.  Daron slowly opened the door to his home.

Patrick was the first one to see him, “Dad’s home!”

Ruby came by to greet him too with her cheery self.  “Daddy!”

Margaret was the last one, “How was it?”

“Exhausting,” Daron told her.  She easily took the animal that Daron hunted and was prepping a stew for dinner.  “How was everyone’s day?”

As Daron listened to his kids and wife tell him about their eventful day, Daron kept trying to think of the best time to tell everyone about Liz and Vicky.  The meal went by rather quickly and before he knew it, the kids were in bed.  Margaret was just finishing putting the kids to bed when she returned to the bedroom.

“So,” She said, closing the door behind her.  “The kids are asleep.”

Daron sat on the bed about to say something about the giantesses when Margaret slid into his arms, “So should we go to bed or do something else?” The moment Margaret was in Daron’s arms his thoughts were gone and immediately he was giving his full attention to his wife.

“Well… I did make breakfast this morning,” Daron spoke with a delighted smile.

“Mmm, that you did,” Margaret whispered as she leaned in for a kiss, “Let me thank you for that.” Daron kissed Margaret back as he held her in his arms and in his lap. She was straddling him on the bed as they continued to kiss. Daron slowly pulled back to lay down on the bed, Margaret following after him. Things slowly escalated and kissing soon evolved into something more errotic. Soon they were in the throes of it. Doing what they could to keep the other quite from waking the kids, while maximizing the experince of sex. Daron was close when Margaret tried to do the typical foot thing he liked. However in the moment he soon recalled Liz’s enormous sole pinning him down. Something he quickly tossed away as he kept his wifes foot away from him.

“No feet?” Margaret asked, sounding shocked, or maybe it was just how out of breath she was while they continued.

“Not… tonight… please…” Daron said not wanting to ruin the moment from thinking of someone other than his wife.

As they got closer to the finish, the epic climax, the same rule was laid out by Margaret. “Not… inside…”

As tempting as it was not to listen, Daron knew all too well that a third child wasn’t exactly what he needed to bear on Margaret. So just as he felt the need to release, Daron quickly pulled out. Just about to finish, Margaret was already on Daron. He watched as Margaret took him into her mouth. It was beyond shocking and exhilarating to see his wife swallow his member and look up at him with those loving eyes. If he wasn’t so close to release, just that look alone would have done it.

Daron closed his eyes and let out a quiet moan as he felt the sensation of his semen leaving him. Magaret continued to please Daron till he was done spewing his seed out. Feeling tired and spent, Daron looked at his wife finishing up. “That was amazing,” Daron whispered.

“Good,” Magaret replied, smirking.

Daron helped Margaret up and gave her a kiss as they both got back into the bed. Margaret cuddling up against Daron. Daron, who was about to pass out from such an amazing sexual experince, but something tickled the back of his mind. Oh, right, the giantess…

“Margaret…” Daron whispered to his wife.

“Hmm,” She muttered, sounding sleepy.

“I… uh… the girls, you know the ones I’m supposed to watch over?”

“...yes?” Margaret asked, sounding a little worried by the mentioning of them.

“I kind of invited them to dinner tomorrow. Just to be friendly with them.” Trying not to worry her.

“Tomorrow? That’s so sudden.” There was a pause before Margaret let out a tired sigh before snuggling up against him, “Well, I guess it’s not that big of a deal. Just two more people to feed. I’ll try and make something they’ll like.”

Daron closed his eyes, happy that his wife was such an amazing woman. It was the last thought he had before he drifted off to sleep


End Notes:

Thanks for reading guys. As usual, let us know what you think, opinions positive, negative (constructive criticisms) etc. kickyou and I are dedicated to keep going but we are definitely interested in hearing your thoughts along the way maybe fetish stuff you would like to see? Or any lore related questions Etc. 

Anyways, until next time :) 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11202