Game of Sizes 2 by Herocity
Summary:

Tom and Alice are an omnipotent power couple that chronicle their erotic adventures across the multiverse from each of their own, distinct points of view. With nothing and no-one to stop them from doing whatever they please their games become increasingly complex and elaborate as they struggle to stave off the boredom of living in a multiverse that bends to their every whim…


Categories: Giantess, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Giant, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6550 Read: 23635 Published: November 30 2021 Updated: December 31 2021
Story Notes:

It’s been four years, but I have finally created a sequel to Game of Sizes, featuring its two protagonists, Tom and Alice! As noted in the first Game of Sizes, Tom and Alice are an omnipotent power couple that chronicle their erotic adventures across the multiverse from each of their own, distinct points of view. With nothing and no-one to stop them from doing whatever they please their games become increasingly complex and elaborate as they struggle to stave off the boredom of living in a multiverse that bends to their every whim…

For more background you can read the original:

https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6630

1. Chapter 1: War Games by Herocity

2. Chapter 2: A Goddess’s Game by Herocity

3. Chapter 3: A New Player by Herocity

4. Chapter 4: Domination Victory by Herocity

5. Chapter 5: Endgame by Herocity

Chapter 1: War Games by Herocity
Author's Notes:
Introduction to the story from the perspective of The Husband, Tom.
The Husband

“Admiral, the opposing fleet is within engagement range. Shall I give the order?” the captain asked me as he showed on the big screen in front of me the red markers that specified the position of every enemy ship within range of our reconnaissance aircraft.

I smiled as I watched the slow moving dots approaching mine, over the past 3 hours the number of red dots had become far fewer. I stood up from my command chair and waved my hand dismissively “Negative, we have decimated much of their fleet. We can give the opposing admiral a chance to surrender peacefully. Put me in contact” I ordered as the captain saluted and got to work.

I waited a few minutes as I switched through the various camera feeds. The fleet I commanded had been in combat for 2 days now; we had lost one carrier, many battleships, frigates and countless other smaller ships. Yet that did not compare to the destruction wrought against the enemy fleet. The admiral had lost 90% of their fleet now. The remaining 10% I would finish off in half a day, at most.

As I prepared my speech for the opposing admiral the captain came back into view “She is on screen now” he said as I switched to the satellite feed. On the big screen in front of me stood a white skinned, red haired woman with deep blue eyes. She wore a similar uniform to mine, one that while modest still could not conceal her large breasts and her shapely, trim figure. She waited for me to speak, glancing only briefly to her side.

“Admiral Alice of the Unified Navy as Admiral of the Amalgamated Navy I must present to you the ultimatum which commands you to surrender to us as soon as possible. We have destroyed most of your fleet and within the next few hours will have the capability to annihilate the rest of your forces. To save the lives of your remaining forces I implore you to lay down your arms and put your ships and personnel in our custody as Prisoners of War” I said as her face broke out into a smirk.

“Is that right Admiral Tom, you’ve defeated me have you?” she replied as another woman approached her with a piece of paper which the Admiral took in her hand and briefly skimmed. “I see” the Admiral said simply. She then grabbed the insignia that was pinned to her uniform, took it off and pushed it close to the screen so I could get a close look. She then tossed it aside. She then took off her hat, threw it aside and untied her hair, letting it loose until it touched the bottom of her neck.

“You win the conventional side of the battle, Admiral Tom. I have nowhere near enough forces to defeat you. I guess now I will have to win with…unconventional measures” she replied, clacking her tongue. “Do you surrender, Admiral?” I asked. She only smiled smugly and switched the camera off.

I called my captain over “Yes sir?” he asked. “Get me reconnaissance over the enemy Admiral’s Flagship. She is up to something” I said as he saluted “Right away sir!” I then waited a few minutes. “Admiral, there is something I think you should see” the captain told me as he rushed up to my chair. “Go ahead” I said as I watched one of our drones fly over the main battleship of the Admiral. The screen then focused and magnified a video of the Admiral below.

She no longer wore her uniform, in fact she wore nothing at all save for a blue bikini outfit. “Keep an eye on her” I said, staring at the image as she looked up the drone, winked and then jumped off the side of the Battleship.

“Negative, Admiral. She went underwater and can’t be tracked anymore. Our other drones are coming under heavy anti-aircraft fire” the captain replied. “Disappointing. Our enemy sure did pick a good looking Admiral. I’ll bet she is hitched to a very happy man” I said, smiling as I cycled through the footage they found of the Admiral in her varying stages of undress as she changed into her bikini.

I stood up and straightened out my uniform. “Scatter our fleet outwards. Chase down the remaining stragglers and prepare a blockade of the Unified Nation ports” I said. I left the bridge and started to stroll across the deck of my ship, listening to the sounds of planes flying overhead and of distant naval guns raining long range fire on the opposing fleet.

As I reached the front of the ship my captain approached me once again. “Sir! We have a…situation” he said. “What kind of situation?” I growled as I followed him back inside the bridge. He showed me footage of what my outer fleet’s drones could see. The visuals of the once blue sky were replaced by something that looked pink and white.

“Captain, what am I looking at?” I asked. “I…I Don’t know, sir. All we know is that same visual seems to be on the horizon on all of our sides, our left, our right, behind us and for a considerable distance ahead of us and the enemy fleet” he said, fear starting to dwell on him.

I gave a thoughtful hum and asked what the distance was “Between the left and right about thirty miles and between the front and back maybe forty miles?” he said, his voice trembling.

“Thank you, Captain” I said calmly as I started to feel the floor underneath us rumble. I saw the ocean outside turn from calm waters to huge waves that washed over the deck of even our tall vessel. Yet the sky directly above us had no storm clouds at all. “Brace yourselves!” I grunted as I held on tightly to a handhold on the wall.

The shaking and tidal waves outside didn’t stop as I held on for dear life. Other than the shaking I felt a distinct sense that we were being lifted upwards, almost as if our entire fleet, while still in the ocean was being raised into the sky. When the shaking stopped I looked at the floor and noticed that some of the crew had been knocked unconscious.

“Damage Report!” I barked, I then walked outside the bridge and looked up at the sky. A shadow now hung over all of us. Above us was an enormous pair of blue eyes focused directly on us. Framing the godlike eyes above us were two vast strands of red hair that I followed with my eyes downwards to look at the rest of what could only be the colossal face of a similarly gigantic woman above us. She had a smirk on her face that easily exceeded in size the diameter to which our entire fleet had spread out. If she wanted to, that mouth of hers could have easily swallowed all of us, including the enemy fleet, whole.

“Oh my God! The Enemy Admiral has our entire fleet in her palm!” the captain cried out beside me. I turned to glance at him. He had wet himself in terror on seeing the giantess above us and the dawning realisation that she captured our entire fleet (and her own) in the palm of her hand. “Get back inside” I told him quickly. “This isn’t over yet. Tell our fleet to hold their fire, immediately” I said as he scurried off.

Alone on the deck I looked back up at the Goddess that held us captive. “Admiral Alice, how nice to see you again. I think that you’ve become a little bit taller since I last met you, though it is difficult to tell. I have commanded my men to cease fire upon your fleet now. My earlier offer of surrender is still open” I said at the eyes in the sky, as if nothing important had changed.

Her laughter literally deafened half of the men under my command.

Chapter 2: A Goddess’s Game by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Alice flirts with her enemy admiral, by flaunting her overwhelming size and then recruiting herself a playmate.

“Little Tiny Tom, Tiny Admiral of a tiny fleet. Thinks he can make a Goddess that is nearly a thousand miles tall surrender to him” Alice replied with her voice washing over our entire fleet so that all could hear her. The soundwaves from her voice rocked our ship back and forth, almost knocking me off my feet.


“Look around you, speck. I have your entire fleet in the palm of my hand. Everything, including the very water that you float on is in my cupped right hand. If I uncupped my hand, your entire fleet would be instantly annihilated” she said. She then paused, that smile only getting wider.


“You’re a good looking man, Tiny Tom. Good looking and intelligent by the way you dispatched my navy with yours. I bet you would make a good husband to any woman who would want you” she said, her voice sultry and flirtatious.


“Here is what I am going to do, Tom” she announced. I walked over to the front deck of my ship as the waters around me began to calm again. “I’m listening” I said, still looking into those vast blue eyes. Outside of the mouth of the Goddess her tongue rolled out, licking her lips. She let out a gasp of pleasure from her lips. I think I had a pretty good idea of what this woman was doing with the hand that didn’t hold us.


“I’m going to give you, Tiny Tom, the opportunity to demonstrate that you are good husband material” she said. I raised an eyebrow. “But before I start this, I must first give you the opportunity to evaluate me, Your Goddess. That sound fair enough?” she asked, knowing full well that I lacked an alternative choice.


I gave her no reply, but we all nonetheless starting moving again. I gripped the railing tightly as the waves returned, this time they splashed over my body over and over again as the face of the Goddess receded from my vision, her face growing all the more distant as I felt myself moving down and away from her.


Within a few minutes two vast spheres of blue came into my sight, the same colour as the Admiral’s bikini. The two literal super mountains of flesh that were 20 times bigger than the tallest mountain on Earth were held up only by two extremely thin bikini strings which seemed to be both no more than a mile in diameter. The vast plain of curving fabric that held those gravity defying mountains was only interrupted by the barely concealed outline of two hard nipples, each of them were alone taller than Mount Everest by a comfortable margin in their fully erect state.


She let us all take in the sight before us for several minutes, giving us time to recover from our rough ride in her hand before her voice, still as sultry as before asked me “Admiral Tom, would you like to see what’s underneath my bikini?” Mesmerised by the thought of seeing this Goddess nude I wanted to follow my instinct and cry out “Yes!” and surrender to her. Instead I tried to preserve what little dignity my navy had left “Under my country’s Navy Code of Conduct, soliciting a woman to take her clothes off is a Court-Martial offense”. That got another deafening laugh from her.


“If this is so, Admiral then in the interests of justice you must Court-Martial your cock for standing at attention before a foreign Admiral” she boomed, I made a futile attempt to cross my legs and hide my erection. “No matter who you are or who you claim to be, you are underneath it all still only a man, with his base desires. A man that may have a strong will but in the end will always succumb to the weaknesses of the flesh” she paused to let me absorb the impact of her words.


“I’m going to show you Admiral Tom what is underneath. A good wife should never keep secrets from her husband. This is always the secret to a good marriage” she said as I watched her left hand ascend from the horizon of her cupped palm.


We were plunged into darkness as her finger approached us, blocking out most of the light. She kept her finger there for a few seconds. “See, no hands” her voice rumbled above as her finger retreated and light washed over us again.


Above us now the fabric of her bikini had vanished entirely, replaced now by two curved plains of bare pink and white flesh along with the mountain sized nipples in the centre of each. With a single finger she poked one of her nipples, circling her finger around it and moaning softly, yet loudly enough for all to hear. She let us stare at her for another minute before she decided to continue her courtship game.


“It seems as though you find me suitably attractive enough to be your wife. Judging by the time you spent looking. But before you make your final decision, I’ll let you see the place where the marriage will be consummated” she told me as we started moving again.


Knowing exactly what she meant I decided to crawl, on my hands and knees back to the bridge of the ship as any attempt to stand up simply knocked me right back down. Unable to find the captain I snatched the radio and then directly commanded all of my surviving forces to prepare all of our remaining weapons for launch, including the thermonuclear stockpile that was never used in the naval engagement.


“Preparing to attack me, are you Tiny Tom?” her voice asked me. I said nothing to her as I continued to give orders and command my surviving troops to get ready for one final assault. When the shaking of the sea around me stopped I carefully ventured outside again to see where the Goddess had taken us now.


Filling my entire field of vision was now a vast vulva well over 20 miles tall. Completely clean shaven, with the lips spread out; in the distance with my field binoculars I could spot lakes worth of vaginal fluid slowly oozing its way down in relatively small droplets that were still bigger than even the biggest ships in my navy.


“Do you like it Tom? All the pussy a prospective husband could ever want and then some!” she said, sweeping her hand over the vast expanse before me.


“Now that we have established that I am a prize worth having. It is time to evaluate you, Tom” she said just as the sky darkened again. Behind me I saw another eye staring at our puny fleet, this one was coloured green. I knew instantly that it belonged to a different Goddess.


“Is this Tiny Tom?” another voice called out, her voice carrying a hint of a Japanese accent. “Say hello to Mio, Tiny Tom. If you are to be my husband, Tom then you will need to know that Mio also intends to be my wife” Alice said. I saw the smug grin now on the face of Mio and realised that this was not going to end well for what was left of my navy.

Chapter 3: A New Player by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Tom tries to please Alice with the might of his naval arsenal, it fails with a whimper. Then a real woman shows him how it is done...

Mio stared at me in contempt “This speck of a man is so small that even Issunboshi would crush him. Such arrogance to believe that you could please a Goddess as magnificent as Alice” she said, making a show of turning up her nose.

“Let us give our speck of a man a chance. See if he can please me” Alice replied as I felt her hand go lower. “Since your navy moves so slowly and since I am a generous Goddess I shall allow you the advantage of being transported directly to my clitoris, my most sensitive zone” she said. “You are so eager to fight Tom, this is an opportunity to prove your manhood and military honour. Fight for the pleasure of your Goddess. You have ten minutes” she continued.

She then snapped her fingers completely unnecessarily. The instant she did so we found ourselves inside of a dark cavern, miles high, with a vast mountain before us. I gave the order.

“All remaining ships, fire at will! Weapons free! All weapons including nukes are to be fired, Godspeed!” I shouted as I watched lights flash around the ship from artillery, tracers and rocket exhaust. A minute later I put on sunglasses as I watched the interior of the Goddess’s vagina light up from the nuclear flashes.

I watched as hundreds of short and medium range nuclear missiles all exploded around me, detonating one after the other on the distant clitoris, in the futile hope that the Goddess might feel something from all of it. The men reported back of running out of ammo and missiles, I instructed them to improvise whatever they could until they ran completely dry.

After some time of waiting in the darkness the voice of Alice called down to us “Your time is up Tiny Tom”. She sounded disappointed. Then Mio’s voice added with a sneer “Only an impotent man would resort to nuclear weapons to please his soon-to-be-wife. Let me show him how a real woman pleases a Goddess”. Another finger snap and we appeared in the open ocean again, but this time outside of the palm of Goddess Alice’s hand. Now both of these titanesses loomed over us, casting a shadow between them that blotted out most of the sun. Yet both of these nude women were now completely and wholly visible despite being hundreds of miles above us.

I then watched as the vast form of Mio bent down and lowered her head towards Alice’s pussy, watching as her tongue darted out and begun eating out the Goddess that held my navy captive. I found myself using my right hand to hold my field binoculars and my left to hold my own cock underneath the Admiral uniform I still wore. There was nothing else that I could do as a military commander, having spent all of the ammo of my fleet.

I watched as the minutes ticked by as they fondled, kissed and made love with one another. The two vast lesbian giantesses constantly changed their position and teleported my microscopic fleet in such a way as to give me the closest possible look at their girl-on-girl play. Mio started with Alice’s pussy, every moment prolonged as Goddess Alice slowed time down to let me watch every moment of that tongue’s contact with the cavern I had been in moments earlier. We watched as our ships shook from the sound of Alice moaning in pleasure with tidal waves threatening to engulf us again.

Only a few moments later we were abruptly teleported to a scene of Alice and Mio tongue kissing one another, their faces locked in a picture of delight as both of their massive tongues collided and globs of their spit sailed over us, each big enough to annihilate what was left of my humiliated and broken navy.

The giantesses after another long while switched positions again, feeling each other’s breasts with their hands and their mouths. Literal mountains of flesh collided with one another, sending ripples and shockwaves larger than any earthquake on record as I watched the waves of shifting titflesh roll over one of the vast globes of Alice as Mio’s fingers probed her nipples and then engulfed each of them in turn with her mouth, licking and sucking until Goddess Alice moaned again.

When Alice recovered from her moment of bliss she turned to face me “I think the battle to win my heart has been decided in favour of Mio. She was able to give me two orgasms while you and your little fleet combined left me immeasurably disappointed. Do you have any last words to say about my choice of spouse before I ruin your entire day, Teeny Tiny Tom, Mini Admiral of the flimsy fleet of the Amalgamated Navy?” Alice asked.

I looked up Alice and I looked at Mio, both eagerly awaiting my final response before they both sought to crush me into powder. I smiled and then spoke into a radio receiver in my pocket. “First Mate Richard, activate the Scale Amplifier and aim at me now!” I shouted, receiving a “Yes Admiral” in response.

I looked at the two Goddesses again. “I think you will find, my Goddess, that a good prospective husband always saves his best acts for last” I then jumped off the edge of the ship. As I fell toward the ground, the expressions of both giantesses turned from one of smug condescension to one of surprise as I started to grow rapidly. My entire body glowed brightly as a beam of light emanated from the ship above me.

Seconds later, I slammed into the ground in a crouching position and stood up to my full height, admiring the nearly unobstructed view of outer space. I looked down at my feet, smirking at the two naked, doll-sized Goddesses at my feet. “Well, well, well Admiral Alice. It appears that the tide of this battle has turned. I think it is time for me to-” I patted my crotch “-DICKtate your terms of surrender”.

Chapter 4: Domination Victory by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Tom now imposes his surrender terms on Alice, but will she fight back when he alters the deal?

Neither Alice nor Mio struggled when I grabbed both of them and lifted them to my face. I let the force of my breath ruffle of the hair of both women as I took a few steps forward. I then looked down at the ground below me. The sight of sprawling green plains of an entire continent and the white wisps of clouds over the land and the curving ocean reminded me that I was now thousands of miles tall, on a planet that was now almost too small for me.

I uncurled my hand and let Alice and Mio sit on my palm. I then adjusted my Admiral’s hat with my other hand and cleared my throat “As the Admiral of the Amalgamated Navy I hereby demand the complete and total unconditional surrender of the Unified Navy and the Unified Nation. With the terms of the surrender to be imposed by me, Admiral Tom” I said to Alice as she stood up to look at me. “As you wish Tom, I hereby unconditionally surrender and make myself your prisoner” she said, kneeling and putting her hands on her head. Mio silently followed with the same gesture.

“I hereby accept your surrender and now impose the following terms” I said as formally as I could. Placing both of my prisoners back on the ground I straddled both women and the continent in front of them between my jet black combat boots.

“Condition of surrender number one” I said as I crouched down, letting the bulge of my erection nearly touch both of my kneeling prisoners. “Your naval capabilities are to be completely dismantled” I said, raising one of my fingers and poking the coastline of the continent. “To be carried out by obliteration of the coastline” I continued, dragging my finger along the coastline, digging a trench several miles deep with the ease of drawing in wet sand. It would now be nearly impossible for the people on the land to cross such a deep trench to get to the ocean.

“Condition of surrender number two” I continued as I finished my destruction of the once proud coastline of my enemy. “Heavy Industry is to be dismantled” I said looking at a grey area that hosted the biggest metropolitan area that this continent had. “To ensure that the Unified Nation will never emerge as a military power that can threaten the peace of the world” I then leaned my head closer to the grey patch, took a deep breath and then blew onto the city below, watching the grey patch disintegrate into dust across the entire continent.

After a few moments of admiring my handiwork I stood up again “Condition of surrender number three”. I undid my belt and pulled down my trousers. “Both the enemy admiral and her lover are to provide service to Admiral Tom in whatever way he desires at any time” I said, picking up Alice and holding her up to my face again. I made a show of leering at her, looking her naked body up and down.

“I have a confession to make” I whispered to Alice. “And what would that be, Admiral?” she asked. “You’re a beautiful woman, Alice, a beautiful and intelligent admiral of her own fleet and yet not as cunning as I in naval strategy. Funny thing is you look just like my wife, Alice. She looks just like you with that long red hair, her great pair of tits along with the sharpest mind of anyone I know. I haven’t gotten laid with that woman in a month; I’ve been away at sea for all that time, doing battle with you Admiral. I am sure you know how sexually frustrated that leaves me, your actions today were the straw that broke the camel’s back” I pressed my thumb against her chest and started stroking her. “I’m sure my wife won’t mind if I use you to relieve my long-term sexual frustration. I’m sure she will never find out anyway” I said, pulling down my underwear with one of my hands and exposing my cock to the whole world beneath me.

“Condition of surrender number four” I announced, stroking myself as I lowered Alice towards my cock. I turned now to stand over another major city that I had not destroyed yet. “To demonstrate the virility of the men of the Amalgamated Republic or at least of their Admiral I shall have Unification City drowned beneath the Admiral’s semen” I said as I lowered Alice to my cock and placed her on top. I then lifted Mio and did the same.

“This is a war crime, Admiral” Alice called up to me. “Woe to the conquered” I replied. Alice then began her work as she begun to slither up the length of my shaft, towards the head as Mio took the opposite path towards my testicles. I sat down to get more comfortable but kept my position above the city. I looked down at the defenceless city, watched closely as some of its denizens made a futile attempt to evacuate. I did not even try to prevent anyone from escaping what was about to happen, I was simply too big to escape.

A minute later I climaxed, I watched as my load shot out from me, straight at the city below. I used my enhanced vision to watch the calamity unfold below me as cum obliterated every building in the city as it exploded outwards. The people didn’t even have the time to be drowned in it, they were simply pulverised by its unstoppable weight and momentum. It would take many hours before that glob of cum would finally settle down after it had inundated the countryside around the city. The effects on the local weather would last months.

When I finished myself off I grabbed both Alice and Mio from my sagging dick and turned them both around so that they could face the still unfolding carnage of my orgasm on the city. I sighed with relief and then brought them both up to my face. I grinned at them both and spoke my last and final condition. “Condition of surrender number five. To ensure total and complete victory forevermore I hereby sentence the entire Unified Nation to complete obliteration” I said.

“That wasn’t part of our surrender terms, Admiral” Alice told me. I raised one of my shoes and held it high above the city I had destroyed only moments before. “Woe to the conquered” I repeated as I carefully lowered Alice and Mio to the ground, placing them both next to my raised shoe to give them both a good look at the bottom of the foot that would annihilate their entire country.

It was at the very moment I was poised to bring my foot down that a dark shadow appeared over my head. “Hello there Twice Teeny Tiny Tom, I think it is time that we put an end to this charade, don’t you think?” the voice of Alice called out, the sound of which could be heard all over the planet.

End Notes:

Something tells me this planet won't last long.

Chapter 5: Endgame by Herocity
Author's Notes:

Slightly longer chapter. The charade comes to an end. Tom and Alice reunite with each other and make big, beautiful love (which the planet pays for). Warning: This chapter contains sex, profanity and astrophysics!

I looked up at the sky or rather the depths of space and saw the face of Alice, a face bigger than the entire planet I stood on. “I think now Tom, it is time to admit the truth” Goddess Alice said as she opened her mouth, her tongue snaked out, colliding with the planet and creating a bright flash as its movement vaporised billions of tons of the planet’s regolith. Her tongue then retreated back into her mouth as she remarked “What a tasty little planet”.

She then continued “You see Tom; you look just like my husband. You have the same Green Eyes, short black hair and the well-built, tanned body”. I put my hands on my hips “A strange coincidence, Alice. Come to think of it you also appear to resemble my own wife. Not only do you look like her but you seem to be just like her: an all-powerful Goddess that can make a planet fit in her mouth on a whim. What kind of man would be worthy of being your husband given your vast abilities?” I asked.

“The one who would be my husband would also have to be a God of comparable power, one that would delight in feeding his wife planets like this as if they were grapes, making love to her as she devoured the homes of billions and yet at the same time-” she paused for a moment.

“-Could stop his Goddess wife from biting this very planet in half if he chose” Alice said as a grin crept up her face. She opened her mouth, that maw ready to stand the entire planet into the vast depths of her body. “No longer going to bother defending your precious Unified Nation as you swallow the planet it is on?” I sneered.

Indifferent to my response, her mouth approached closer to the planet. Her vast lips floated towards me, moving to the other side of the world I stood on. Her lips then enclosed the whole planet and plunged it into complete darkness. “Any last words before I bite and then swallow you and this whole planet?” Alice taunted without moving her mouth.

Deciding that it was now or never I then imagined myself the same size as the Goddess Alice, looking into those deep blue eyes of hers. A moment later I found myself no longer standing on the planet, but in the depths of space staring into the deep blue eyes of my wife. I reached out and grasped both of her shoulders; I reached mouth into hers and kissed her with my tongue, pulling a tiny ball from her mouth and into mine.

I pulled away from her and she smiled. “I love you, Alice” I said. “I love you to Tom, my one and only Lord and God” she replied, reaching out her left hand to stroke my naked chest. Her other hand grasped my cock, which she then began to gently stroke. She moved her face close to mine and kissed me, her tongue doing battle with mine as we fought for control over the tiny ball in my mouth, a battle that ended with her victory as she plucked it from my mouth with her left hand.

She looked at the tiny planet we once did battle on with a look of contempt “So my dear Admiral Tom, do you still wish to defend the Amalgamated Republic from its complete destruction at the hands of this Goddess?” I reached out with my hands and grabbed both of her tits. I pulled my face close to her right ear and whispered “Fuck the Amalgamated Republic, fuck the Unified Nation, fuck their stupid fucking navies and fuck the puny planet they called home. I haven’t been fucked for a whole fucking month, fuck me my Goddess” I said. Alice held the planet up to her lips and whispered loudly “In case you didn’t understand what he meant, he was trying to say: You’re all fucked!” she then laughed, pushing her lower half towards me. Inside of my mind Alice broadcast an image of the planet itself being teleported inside of her pussy from the perspective of the few surviving inhabitants as they helplessly watched a more than planet sized cock approach them.

My perspective shifted back as I locked eyes with my wife, holding her tight as we fucked each other in the void of space, sandwiching the whole planet between us as we screamed out in mutual pleasure, egging each other on to go faster, our voices propagating into the void as gravitational waves that would obliterate stars even light years away. Minutes later we both grew to several times the size of the Sun and simultaneously orgasmed over and over again for over a minute, obliterating whatever remained of the planet into dust.

“Welcome back to the world of Godhood, Tom. I missed you” my wife said in the afterglow as we floated around the inner system. “I missed you too honey, I suppose our next war game should involve duelling air forces, what do you think?” I asked, softly stroking her nipples lazily. She hummed in ascent “We’ll need a new planet” she said as we both laughed.

“I think we know someone who can help us with that” I said. Alice turned to me and with a wave of her hand a naked, doll sized Mio appeared in front of us. Mio looked surprised for a brief moment before she regained her composure. She then bowed towards me and then did the same for my wife.

“Well done Mio, you did a good job today” my wife told her. She replied with “Thank you, Goddess Alice. I live to serve you and Almighty Tom”. My wife raised one of her fingers and created a blue portal in the void of space. “I have a task for you, Mio. My husband and I require a new planet similar to this. Find one and prepare it just like you did for this planet last month. Two factions, industrialised, centralised military command but this time we want an emphasis on aerial and low-orbit combat rather than naval combat. You have both the ability and our leave to subjugate the natives as necessary” she instructed Mio. She bowed “As my Goddess commands it, you shall have it” she begun to float towards the portal.

I then called out to Mio just before she entered the portal “And when you do find for us a new world, make sure you give the sides involved some better names than ‘Unified’ or ‘Amalgamated’”. Mio bowed towards me and said “Yes, Almighty Tom”. Mio then disappeared in the portal, which my wife then closed an instant later with a casual flick of her fingers.

After a few seconds of floating in the void silently I said “Time to head home”, pointing a finger to create a glowing blue portal large enough to fit us both. “I think a souvenir is warranted after all the time we spent here” Alice said as she snapped her fingers unnecessarily. In her left hand an apple sized object appeared, it glowed bright yellow. The total diameter of it was just over 600,000 miles. She held out the tiny star to my eyes and smirked as I watched the star begin to shrink in size. A moment later I smirked in acknowledgement as I realised she was not shrinking the star but compressing it!

As the star contracted in size and yet retained the same mass the colour of its light began to shift from yellow to blue and then to white as the surface temperature surged and the fusion reaction accelerated from the increased pressure. At this point, if she let go of the star it would have exploded with the force of a supernova from a runaway fusion reaction.

She held the star there for a few moments, admiring the pretty glow it created. At this point I wondered if she would stop here and add this star to her collection, but then I sensed the gravity that was crushing the star increase further, the fusion process accelerating again as the core and outer layers began to fuse progressively into Oxygen, Neon and then Iron.

With the rapid transmutation of the star’s fuel into iron, the fusion process stopped completely and now there were no more forces left inside the star pushing it outwards, if Alice decided to let it go now the star would continue to collapse on its own accord from its own gravity. But even as the star began to darken she continued to relentlessly press down on it, accelerating the collapse. When the star stopped contracting at the size of an M&M she curled her fingers and brought it close to one of her eyes, inspecting the candy sized star.

She pinched it between two of her fingers, increasing the gravity pressing down on it yet again. The mass of the star now became pure neutronium as the electrons orbiting each atom were squished into the protons inside of each atom. This ball of neutronium spun hundreds of times a second as my wife decided to preserve its original angular momentum.

I then detected the gravity field between her fingers increase in power by several orders of magnitude again. In nearly an instant afterwards the star reached its two mile Schwarzschild Radius and was spinning at near light speed. “Done” she muttered approvingly, the star between her fingers no longer visible.

“Adding another Black Hole for your necklace?” I asked; she nodded and begun to shrink herself down. I followed a moment later as we shrank ourselves down to a height of just over 100 miles each. My wife then made a necklace of Black Holes appear on her neck, each of them pierced in their centres by the infinitely strong and intricately decorated gold chain they were attached to. She pinched the newly crushed star between her fingers and added it to the dozens of others she had collected in the past few years as trophies of our conquests.

“Let’s go” she said, flying into the portal. I turned around to take one last look at the universe around me. I raised one of my hands and curled it into a fist, setting off a shockwave powerful enough to annihilate everything larger than an atom in the entire universe, but limiting that wave to the speed of light so that the final destruction of the entire universe would be delayed for billions of years. I then flew into the portal, glad to be reunited with the love of my life.

End Notes:

Next chapter may take a little while as I still need to write it! But the perspective will definitely switch to that of Alice now.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11193